PDA

View Full Version : Hong Kong Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78

Surfnk9
08-13-09, 00:50
Before this gets out of hand there are several things to consider. PP, you might want to go back and look at Sergeant’s past postings, they have been helpful and accurate. With gals more inclined to go bare back, and the shooting up of meth more prevalent, along with getting banged by numerous anonymous dicks a night; promoting safe sex practices is a good idea, especially in a forum of prostitute clientele.
Sarge, claiming the high road because civilians are unfamiliar with military jargon is as useful as an astronaut being frustrated over civilians not being familiar with NASA speak. Also, it is poor style to correct poor spelling with poor grammar.

Besides your poor spelling (Sargent) you seem to admire the Marines, I was Army. Refrain from military talk because you really sound foolish as it is obvious you have no idea on what you talk.

Semper Fi, Hooya, Go Irish…What ever floats your boat!

Sgt Perv
08-13-09, 02:33
I am in no way angry. It takes a lot more than PP to get me angry. PP has been looking for a reaction so I just gave him one. I of course do not expect a civilian to know basic military jargon any more than I expect one service to really understand another services' jargon. PP was trying to use it in an insulting matter.

I am really done with it. lol If he wants to get in the last word, so be it because I will not respond to it.

I am just trying to help and guide fellow mongers to a safe ( not meaning just condoms) enjoyable hobby with as little expense and hassle as I know has worked for me. YMMV I have tweaked and confirmed parts of my game after reading from other members on this board.

Keep your health,wealth and sense of humor.

Dornyone
08-13-09, 06:39
"Also, it is poor style to correct poor spelling with poor grammar."
Ouch.

Sgt Perv
08-27-09, 00:52
Copy and print if you want to save.

Dylan
08-28-09, 06:13
Hey thanks, Sarge. I like the Hong Kong because their hotel is a little cleaner. I'll be going to TJ in 12 days in search of banging some giant boobs. Who has the biggest there, do you know? :0

Captain of the D CupsCheck her out - she has some nice ones.

Efjayel
08-28-09, 06:27
Copy and print if you want to save.

So do you slip the coupon into the girls G-string? :D

Sexcape
08-29-09, 05:19
Check her out - she has some nice ones.Is Anthrax an older chick (maybe 40+), long dark hair with bangs, short spinner huge round bolt-on teetas? If so, She a looka nieeeece! I wanna hump hump this sunday fo sho.

I think I'm just going to kick it @ HK more now, instead of AB. AB was really dead last Sunday. Same ole' girls. HK during the day was bumpin. Lots of girlies. Shaving cream shows, bubble bath chicks. One super skinny super nugget was picking up beers and showering her jina. She was super hott threw a few dollars then threw a finger in the box. She wasn't too happy with that, but wow I was happy that I did. If she goes up stairs, she's way worth a full price fee admission.

Chevilas had some hotties in there too. But it seems like its a locals only bar. When ever I walk through there seems like I am the only Americano. Went with a repeat street girl in front of Cascades Hotel or what ever its called. Next went with her friend, a little blond with a lip piercing. $200 pesos + $100 pesos for doggie. I wouldnt even consider myself as a large guy and her vaj was toight like a tiger. Highly recommended. Then I went over to the good ole' AB and had to go with yet another repeat. She was basically stroking me off for about an hour and a half. Never bought her a beer. So I felt guilty and took her for $500 pesos. $150 for the room She was ridding me like Sea Biscuit. She told me she came. She made me suck on her nipples so hard I've given hickeys with less effort. And the fucking condom fell off! Which is kinda funny. Because before I was going to even fuck her, she wrapped TP around my dick. Short hair, just got in a moto accident big titas, forget her name... ahaha She's a supa freek!

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday. Lets got to the zona erybody! Meet me at HK!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Sound7
08-29-09, 18:51
The HK Photo Gallery chicas price has been higher than the convientional chica in the past. I think some of the web chicas are just pure model for apperance only on the website.

Sound7
08-29-09, 19:13
It is true Chevilas can have a breath-taking chicas at times. Some thing to explore and learn if one has a lot time at hand.

HK can be very predictable after few lessons but may not have the breath-taking chica working that particular night like Chevilas.

Valentina bar next to Chevilas in the alley can also have a hotie in play at times.

Assume the risk to visit a local hot spot.
No match in number to HK & AB

Chevilas had some hotties in there too. But it seems like its a locals only bar. When ever I walk through there seems like I am the only Americano.

Dylan
08-31-09, 01:24
Is Anthrax an older chick (maybe 40+), long dark hair with bangs, short spinner huge round bolt-on teetas? If so, She a looka nieeeece! I wanna hump hump this sunday fo sho. She was blond last time I saw her, and she not short - more of an average height. I don't think her tits are bolt-ons, at least they don't feel like it.

Sound7
08-31-09, 06:28
I see Myra on the web gallery pics, but others have not seen at the club. Myra looks like the shorter and heavy version of singer "Shakira." with a singing voice and moves.

It is all in the "Timing." :D

Super Gato
09-01-09, 18:27
That's not true. At AB, the girls are allowed to move around as much as they want and are not forced to be fixed to one place only. But just like you mentioned, Hk is a more lively place where girls hit up clients to get a grope for a buck. This isn't done too much in AB so less reason for the girls to be walking around. Another reason they choose to stand in one place is because they find an area where they are comfortable surrounded with friends and tend to stick to that area. They're usually talking with each other but when a client approaches they suddenly stop their conversation and turn all their attention to them. One chica I talked to told me she had several places she would stand to try and get a bite.

Absolutely. Some girls do circulate and have several spots. There does seem to be some sort of unwritten rule about who gets to stand in hottie central though.

Efjayel
09-01-09, 19:16
Sound7, where do you live?

Sound7
09-01-09, 19:25
why bro, does it matter ?

Sound7, where do you live?

Phordphan
09-02-09, 02:32
why bro, does it matter ?

Let me rephrase FJL's question. Is English your primary language, or is it a second/third?

If it is not your primary language, then kudos for continuing to post here, despite the language barrier. Posts on this, and other boards, from non-native folks are usually appreciated more that average, as it often allows us to gain a broader perspective.

If it IS your primary language, then perhaps it would be possible to post in complete sentences? Your cryptic writing style is confusing, at best, and frustrating at worst.

Efjayel
09-02-09, 02:57
Exactly what fjordfan said. I am interested to know why you speak english like a robot from a 60's sitcom.

Phordphan
09-02-09, 05:36
Exactly what fjordfan said. I am interested to know why you speak english like a robot from a 60's sitcom.

Danger, Will Robinson!! Danger!! Danger!!

Vitrea
09-02-09, 09:19
Got there around midnight. Changed $ to Mexican pesos. Not really needed and turned out to be more of a hassle which I explain in the general reports section. My favorite place in TJ is NOT happening.

I traded the beer at the door to a Vodka shot and walked around, which got a smile and thumbs-up from the bartender. As usual, america is writhing on the stage. Other than her, I did not see a single girl that I excited me. Bau (barbie) looked decent from a distance so I waved for her and she got off the stage and came over. I did not think she was as attractive from close. Bought her a drink and initially wanted to go to VIP but haggling with waiters was a pain so I took my money back and went to the room.

She asked for $70 and I countered with $50. She was mediocre at best but was friendly.

Overall, very disappointed with HK this trip. The quality has gone down dramatically since early summer.

Sound7
09-03-09, 00:50
Smart action on your part to head for the room. Avoided haaggling. :D

Other than her, I did not see a single girl that I excited me. Bau (barbie) looked decent from a distance so I waved for her and she got off the stage and came over. I did not think she was as attractive from close. Bought her a drink and initially wanted to go to VIP but haggling with waiters was a pain so I took my money back and went to the room.

She asked for $70 and I countered with $50. She was mediocre at best but was friendly.

Overall, very disappointed with HK this trip. The quality has gone down dramatically since early summer.

SuperSteve
09-03-09, 16:34
IMJ, they do not have to stay in one spot, they choose to.

I go to TJ at least twice a month, and session with different ladies, seldom with the same. To me it is like renting a car, since I'm paying I want a different model each time. I have an ex-favorita that will move around the club to position herself so that she is in my line of site in hopes of taking some of my money. There are several ladies I have previously been with that will move around to be in the area that I am in.

They do tend to stand in the same spot in hottie central, but even the queens of hottie central move, although not far, from the corner to at least along the bar, and possibly in front of the entry. IMJ, it is more about their feelings of guys knowing where they can find them, and their comfort zone. IMO, a fight would more take place if there was already bad blood between the ladies, and the space would only be the facilatating factor.

Before I get a bunch of sh*t, I'm certainly no stud (61 y.o. and fat), and I know it is about the money. They know that I am there often, and will spend money. The best parts of being there often are the waiters do not bug me, and actually are very cordial, also the ladies do not hammer me for drinks, but will come by give me a kiss, and ask if I want to go arriba, without the "You buy me one drink". I can say no and there is no bad feelings, they often check in later.

I know that I am screwed up when the Station Master in Anaheim recognizes me, and says, "Hello, nice to see you again".

My next, for sure journey, will be the weekend of Sep. 25-27. If you are there look for a fat old f*rt with a cheese eatin' grin. Let's hoist a couple.

Health & happiness to all.

Efjayel
09-03-09, 18:15
It is a do able task to write a Global Report flavor based on current and past international trip and no TJ member had objected to your writing style. Jackson has noted one of your reports to a status of distinction.

One of your TJ report mentioned other global sex travel benchmark locations.
You way ahead of the TJ pack.

Master & Johnson (M&J) and Kinsey were the figures on the subject of sexuality. Kinsey was funded by a major institution and M&J self-funding from books and practical sex lessons.
TJ sex practice is currently under study by UCSD Medical Center and others.

ISG currently has a global sex travel book for sale $19.95, look at the forum banner for details.

PP09 TJ Trip Reports can be a supplemental information to Brockton O’Toole’s Tijuana Guide (04-04-09) and http://www.osac.gov

If you would be kind enough to review your TJ TRs and others that you feel would be a good supplement to the above reference.

Links under TJ DR consideration.

So umm, where do you live Sound7?

Sound7
09-03-09, 18:25
A fun night in HK :D
Can you post PP09's report? I see no posted objection.
You have the honors.
Thanks

Hmm, I don't know but it kind cheapens the meaning of getting a post added to the Reports of Distinction list when it's added by the author of the original thread. I guess thats just me.

Sound7
09-04-09, 18:03
For natural D & E try Adelitas.

During the HK floor show the boob girl offer the boobs. Very common practice at HK. Stick the face between the boobs for the shake or ask what you want in her ear. Boob touch included in the $1 USD. A four second transaction at best.

Recent Jackson approved RofD posts are silent on cups:A fun night in HK , Tuesday at Adelites .
1st Hong Kong visit

IMHO AB chicas have bigger cups than HK chicas overall.

Natural C Cups: Myra

Natural A & B Cups: 90 % of HK chicas.

Natural D & E Cups: Adelites greater selection.

:D

Does anyone have any recommendation for the biggest boobs/best service in Hong Kong?

Sound7
09-05-09, 16:34
This info would be hard to gain and the shift changes often for Chica's like Julia.
Even asking the HK floor staff in most cases is no help. "Pick another one" is the typical response. Friends of Julia at HK may know.

Who are the friends of Julia ?

Sound7
09-07-09, 01:51
Ran into Hanuka of El Salvado at HK . Good lap dancer. Giant nips
Any arriba and preformance information?

HK staff and waiters look stressed out, poor customer service on Saturday. Few gringos, locals and others circulating and lots of new chicas.

Sound7
09-07-09, 16:28
Satuday at AB, a body builder body doing the total strip from a bright red two peice. Had B cups, large nips and no bush.

Muchas gracias, Sound 7! I will go to Adelitas to do a close-up cup inspection! :)

Sound7
09-08-09, 06:52
On Satarday at 7 pm a young locals sucks the foam pussy of wave braded lisbo chica for one dollar. It was dogie style and one could hear the sucking sound at the bar for good ten seconds.

Foam and :) on his face. :eek:
Chica ;)
His older friends looked on in disbelief. :p

I left after the piglet sucking sound stopped.

Only at HK TJ. :D

Sound7
09-09-09, 04:42
Looked great in the booth and stage better than the pic... same chica. Very firm body

Hanuka = Amico pic :cool:

Ran into Hanuka of El Salvado at HK . Good lap dancer. Giant nips

Sound7
09-16-09, 05:51
A guy and his girl went thru pre-selection for a threesome partner on the main stage and moved to the rear stage to complete the screening. A slick move

The rear stage was split in half for a "ring setup." Did not stay to see any physical action in the ring other than the foam slides.

Private lap dance were discounted early in the evening by asking.

Independence celebration setup. Very colorful to say the least.

The rest was routine.

Efjayel
09-16-09, 22:55
I certainly hope they're not doing live sex on the floor show. I would hate to see that. Lesbo foam fights is as far as I'll go. I DO NOT want to see another guys cock in the bar.

Xxnegrito
09-22-09, 04:31
I certainly hope they're not doing live sex on the floor show. I would hate to see that. Lesbo foam fights is as far as I'll go. I DO NOT want to see another guys cock in the bar.I guess you have missed it then, yes they do have live sex shows on stage. is at the older main stage, pista norte, i've seen them, is kind of weird. Is usually to initiate a new waiter and a new girl, some of them get stage fright and is really embarrazing when they cant get it up, they get booed by the crowd.

Sound7
09-22-09, 16:08
HK gift shop pass the main entrance to the left. Just where one pays for the "Arriba Chica" robe. A large collection of gift items with the HK logo. :rolleyes:

The staff who typically attends to the shop is extremely cute and is fluent in english. Check her out. :D

I did not see the donkey pose for sale. :o

Sound7
09-22-09, 16:24
Any orgy action at HK ? :confused:
Seems very do able these days, some chicas seem more open to it. Lot more action available this fall. :D:

Let your dream be a reality at HK. :)

I guess you have missed it then, yes they do have live sex shows on stage. is at the older main stage, pista norte, i've seen them, is kind of weird. Is usually to initiate a new waiter and a new girl, some of them get stage fright and is really embarrazing when they cant get it up, they get booed by the crowd.

Efjayel
09-23-09, 11:21
I guess you have missed it then, yes they do have live sex shows on stage. is at the older main stage, pista norte, i've seen them, is kind of weird. Is usually to initiate a new waiter and a new girl.Can you prove it's an initiation of new employees? And is this expected of all newcomers? Would sound like job related sexual harassment if its required.

Sound7
09-23-09, 22:40
Honest personal visual observation stated from HK location visit.

What else does one need for this thread? :confused:A confirmation :rolleyes:

Sound7
09-24-09, 17:24
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Sgt Perv
09-24-09, 19:01
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Thank You,

Jackson

Sound7
09-24-09, 23:16
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

Efjayel
09-26-09, 22:16
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

Sgt Perv
09-27-09, 06:32
I have planet 7 on ignore.

He does not post anything I care to read.

Guess with the colors, he is looking for attention again.

Sound7
09-27-09, 06:54
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

Phordphan
09-27-09, 06:55
Strange7 is the first person on ISG to finally make my ignore list.

I just got too frustrated trying to decipher his nonsense, ultra-cryptic posts.

Hey, if it's no fun, why keep doing it?? :)

Sound7
09-27-09, 15:41
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

Sound7
09-29-09, 16:13
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

Xxnegrito
09-29-09, 20:52
Well, at least that's my chica told me. Supposedly meseros are not allowed to touch the girls in any sexual manner, but this is how they initiate them in the club. Is mexico, rules of sexual harassment do not apply in the same way.

The only thing i know for sure is that i know the guy in the sex show that nite, I've seen him serving drinks.

Can you prove it's an initiation of new employees? And is this expected of all newcomers? Would sound like job related sexual harassment if its required.

Bubby
09-30-09, 19:50
Any reports on this one? She has been working the zona for years. Used to go by "Africa" several years ago at AB. Also worked at CC for a while.

I'm heading back to HK in a few hours, and I only get there 1 or 2 times per year. Hoping I don't have to take one for the team if info is out there.

Thanks!

Xxnegrito
09-30-09, 23:42
If she is the tall bleached blonde hair, with gorgeous ass and rack she is great gives good service, she is very pleasing. I went with her a couple of months ago, i was at AB with some friends and decided to try her, she is not my type i love short brunnettes with long black hair but she gave me really good service and conversation. Definitely a must try.

Any reports on this one? She has been working the zona for years. Used to go by "Africa" several years ago at AB. Also worked at CC for a while.

I'm heading back to HK in a few hours, and I only get there 1 or 2 times per year. Hoping I don't have to take one for the team if info is out there.

Thanks!

Bubby
10-01-09, 09:51
If she is the tall bleached blonde hair, with gorgeous ass and rack she is great gives good service, she is very pleasing. I went with her a couple of months ago, i was at AB with some friends and decided to try her, she is not my type i love short brunnettes with long black hair but she gave me really good service and conversation. Definitely a must try.Doesn't sound like her. Nairobi is medium height, maybe 5'6", and has light brown hair. Speaks a little English, and has somewhat of a sharp nose. About early 30 years old. I know, sounds unattractive, but she really is a pretty girl.Anyway, I appreciate the response. I actually just returned to my Chula Vista motel room. I didn't try Nairobi, but if she is still there when I get back in January, I'll post about it!

Super Gato
10-04-09, 06:11
I guess you have missed it then, yes they do have live sex shows on stage. is at the older main stage, pista norte, i've seen them, is kind of weird. Is usually to initiate a new waiter and a new girl, some of them get stage fright and is really embarrazing when they cant get it up, they get booed by the crowd.

I had missed it before I saw something Friday night. I was there about 1030 or 1100pm. I noticed the foam show had a much larger crowd around it than normal and when I got a chance to see why, there was a dude wrestling around in the foam with the girls. For the most part he was covering his junk while the girls were teasing him. I didn't see any actual sex going on. Nothing more than a foamy handjob. It was hard to get a good view of the show due to the crowd and I lost interest and went to the other stages to see actual naked chicas.

Although it is hard to sometimes hear the emcee over the music, he kept saying "pinche gringo" over and over again about the show. When it was over he thanked "Robert" (in English) so I got the impression that Robert was actually a customer.

The Tall Man
10-06-09, 04:23
I mean come on. I have never been a cheap guy, and I realize that these guys have to earn a living (and I also tip a waiter good for great service), but yesterday (Sunday Oct. 4) was just over the top.

There I am trying to watch the Denver/Dallas game from the 2nd floor, even had a pretty gal come sit with me, and in the course of 2.5 hours every 90 seconds they are asking more lady drinks, more photos, more chips, more this more that, blah, blah, blah. ENOUGH already! I know it was bad because even my waiter Rey got tired of the other 4 or 5 coming by non-stop to my table.

Let me tell you I had no issues buying my lady about 10 to 12 drinks, but stop already please. This really keeps what could have been a great time and made it just OK. Again I have no problems dropping a $100. To $150. In a 3 hour time having fun. Yes in addition I ended up taking my gal arriba.

Do any of you fellow mongers have any suggestions or ideas how you cope with this relentless barrage? I would love to hear them.

Be safe,

The Tall Man

Sgt Perv
10-06-09, 09:34
Do any of you fellow mongers have any suggestions or ideas how you cope with this relentless barrage? I would love to hear them.It sounds bad but they are after a tip so do not tip and they will leave you alone. Ignore them completely just motion for them to leave and only use one waiter.

Queer Juan
10-07-09, 00:16
It sounds bad but they are after a tip so do not tip and they will leave you alone. Ignore them completely just motion for them to leave and only use one waiter.

I pick a waiter like Victor who speaks English and tell him I only want him to serve me and no one else. The waiter you pick will stay in close proximity if you tip well and keep everyone else away.

The other option I use is to move to a remote section of the bar, upstairs,by the little bar near the VIP it's more difficult for the waiters and vendors to get to you. A favorite move is to access the closed off area upstairs, just open it and walk up there, once a waiter finds you tell him you only want him, he won't kick you out , well, they don't me because they want the tips and they know me. I've spent hours up there not being bothered except by the one waiter I want.

I like the idea of not tipping them, I've never done that, I wonder if I never tipped any of these guys as much as I'm in there if they would not bother me, I don't know. The real problem is when you are with a chica, being alone with a drink keeps them at bay, being with a chica they are a real pain in the ass.

Mabba
10-08-09, 17:46
Hello gents.

I am a newb to this board and to Tijuana and I'd like to first of all thank you for your contributions. I have a question about Hong Kong. What's the deal with the chicks there that dance in groups dressed in white, don't strip and don't seem to do anything else in between their sets? Are they available for any fun activities? I am a newb and my espanol is extremely limited.

JPF
10-08-09, 20:26
Hello gents.

I am a newb to this board and to Tijuana and I'd like to first of all thank you for your contributions. I have a question about Hong Kong. What's the deal with the chicks there that dance in groups dressed in white, don't strip and don't seem to do anything else in between their sets? Are they available for any fun activities? I am a newb and my espanol is extremely limited.

Mabba, read the previous posts and look for information on "sash" girls or edecanes (models). It is expected that you do some reading to catch up before asking questions.

Mabba
10-09-09, 03:09
Mabba, read the previous posts and look for information on "sash" girls or edecanes (models). It is expected that you do some reading to catch up before asking questions.thanks for the search terms to use. i started reading but have gone only thru a small part so far. there's so much!

Efjayel
10-09-09, 20:01
Hello gents.

I am a newb to this board and to Tijuana and I'd like to first of all thank you for your contributions. I have a question about Hong Kong. What's the deal with the chicks there that dance in groups dressed in white, don't strip and don't seem to do anything else in between their sets? Are they available for any fun activities? I am a newb and my espanol is extremely limited.Well just to quickly catch you up incase you miss it, the edecanes or sash girls where added after HK renovated over a year ago. They are mostly there to increase the activity and atmosphere of the bar. They where not hired as prostitutes since most are young local girls without health cards.

There are exceptions though. Some will be willing to accompany you for drinks but no more. Some might even allow a little groping. And according to a few mongers, there are the few rare cases of sash girls that will go upstairs with you. You can ask some of the waiters. They might know which sash girls are willing to go the extra mile. But for the most part the sash girls are considered off limits.

SuperSteve
10-10-09, 00:18
There are also some stage dancers in HK that don't go upstairs, I ran into one . The first sign was she did not even get topless on one of the stages, she was not a sash girl. She was hot though!!!

Before you spend any money on drinks, I would suggest asking them aboput going arriba.

Dylan
10-10-09, 07:23
Do any of you fellow mongers have any suggestions or ideas how you cope with this relentless barrage? I would love to hear them.

Be safe,

The Tall ManIt is easier if you're alone, but basically I just don't look at them or make eye contact, and just hold up my hand and shack my head "no" without ever even looking up. If they do persist, I turn to them with a stern look and say "NO! " I do it with everyone that comes up to me if I don't want anything from them. (I think the viagra must make me mean.)

They get it. I've also taken to sitting at the bar, which makes it easier because you can use the bartender, and they're always too busy to bother anyone. You can always just nod towards the bartender and say that you're using him. The problem is that when it's loud in there, the barkkeeps don; t always see you, but unlike in the states, they don't seem to be bothered by me whistling at them as long as I tip. And I can whistle very loudly.

I also like sitting at one of those end stools close to the new door, away from the alley.(can't remember the street). That makes it hard for them to get to you.

Mabba
10-11-09, 16:50
Went there yesterady, "spoke" to two of the cutest "models" that don't strip. I speak no spanish beyond "vamos arriba" level and they speak no english. One wanted $100 to go arriba, the other seemed to agree in principle, but I couldn't understand the price (maybe $100) and she didn't show on fingers. I am a fat digusting gringo with no espanol or personality and I act poor so it definitely appears doable for just about anyone. I may take one (or both) up on that offer in the future as I find them super cute. I know it's expensive but fuck it I can afford it and "model exclusivity" make it a little more interesting.

Sgt Perv
10-11-09, 23:32
Went there yesterady, "spoke" to two of the cutest "models" that don't strip. I speak no spanish beyond "vamos arriba" level and they speak no english. One wanted $100 to go arriba, the other seemed to agree in principle, but I couldn't understand the price (maybe $100) and she didn't show on fingers. I am a fat digusting gringo with no espanol or personality and I act poor so it definitely appears doable for just about anyone. I may take one (or both) up on that offer in the future as I find them super cute. I know it's expensive but fuck it I can afford it and "model exclusivity" make it a little more interesting.Carry a pen and paper so they can write it down. I used to use this method for the fast talkers.

Phordphan
10-12-09, 04:40
Well just to quickly catch you up incase you miss it, the edecanes or sash girls where added after HK renovated over a year ago. They are mostly there to increase the activity and atmosphere of the bar. They where not hired as prostitutes since most are young local girls without health cards.

There are exceptions though. Some will be willing to accompany you for drinks but no more. Some might even allow a little groping. And according to a few mongers, there are the few rare cases of sash girls that will go upstairs with you. You can ask some of the waiters. They might know which sash girls are willing to go the extra mile. But for the most part the sash girls are considered off limits.

According to some girls who work there, a rather high percentage of the edecanes do, indeed, arriba. Customers are going after the "fresh meat." It's putting more pressure on the "regular" girls, who are already having problems in the current soft market.

Bankjob
10-14-09, 05:56
Before we got to Adelita's (see my report in Adelita's section) we went into Hong Kong. I didn't want to talk about Hong Kong in the Adelita's section so I'll post this part here.

Hong Kong was recommended by my wingman. He hadn't been there but someone had told him about it. As we went in, I truly didn't know what to expect. I had read up on Adelita's since I had my mind set on going there. Hong Kong was a very different experience. It was generally louder, brighter, and crazier.

My wingman almost had us walk there, but I told him how this forum recommended we take a cab to Zona Norte, and so he agreed. The cabbie dropped us off right in front of the south Enterance to Hong Kong. We walk in and the loud, bright environment felt more like a dance club than a strip joint. Being a Monday Night, I expect that I didn't see much compared to a more active night. We walked in through the south entrance and walked over to the bar that was close to the north entrance. As I walked along, the loud music almost didn't let me think. There were girls all over the place.

They were dancing on poles, on top of the bars, on the second floor, sitting on the tables, in hot tubs, in showers. I was very surprised to see the girls naked in the hot tubs, and taking showers very high were everyone could see them. I think I could have spent quite some time watching the girls in the tubs and showers. There were times in my life when girls I liked actually used the shower in my home to bathe. Of course I never got to see anything, but this was a good enough replacement. I also spotted some girls wearing sashes. They generally wore more clothes, but I didn't notice many of them.

After sitting down at the bar, we ordered a couple of beers. I got to look around at all the girls. I saw plenty I liked. We saw some that had some nasty scars on their stomach, but they were overall quite pretty. My wingman didn't like it that the place was so bright. So we decided that we would leave after finishing our beers. Towards the end of our very brief stay, I noticed a few girls I definitely wanted to play with, but alas, perhaps next time.

Overall, I liked Hong Kong, but if you don't like the bright lights, then maybe Adelita's can serve you better. The girls, however, were certainly not disappointing. Next time we are at Zona Norte, I will try to convince my wingman to try out some girls there.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Super Gato
10-15-09, 03:41
I was very surprised to see the girls naked in the hot tubs, and taking showers very high were everyone could see them. I think I could have spent quite some time watching the girls in the tubs and showers. There were times in my life when girls I liked actually used the shower in my home to bathe. Of course I never got to see anything, but this was a good enough replacement. I also spotted some girls wearing sashes. They generally wore more clothes, but I didn't notice many of them.

You probably just missed a foam show where the girls in the tub or shower were wrestling around on the north stage with lots of cream. For a dollar tip you can fondle them. Next time you're in the zona stick around to see the show. One weekend nights they open another section of the second floor and will often have a foam show on a stage up there.

Xxnegrito
10-18-09, 23:28
I am with you, the constant barrage of the waiters gets to you, am a regular at HK, so they know no to bother me, I have only one waiter that tends me when am there so I just ask for him if he is not serving me yet. that usually helps. you having a regular waiter.

I mean come on. I have never been a cheap guy, and I realize that these guys have to earn a living (and I also tip a waiter good for great service), but yesterday (Sunday Oct. 4) was just over the top.

There I am trying to watch the Denver/Dallas game from the 2nd floor, even had a pretty gal come sit with me, and in the course of 2.5 hours every 90 seconds they are asking more lady drinks, more photos, more chips, more this more that, blah, blah, blah. ENOUGH already! I know it was bad because even my waiter Rey got tired of the other 4 or 5 coming by non-stop to my table.

Let me tell you I had no issues buying my lady about 10 to 12 drinks, but stop already please. This really keeps what could have been a great time and made it just OK. Again I have no problems dropping a $100. To $150. In a 3 hour time having fun. Yes in addition I ended up taking my gal arriba.

Be safe,

The Tall Man

Belgrath
10-20-09, 01:52
My experience is the opposite of yours. I have never been asked to leave AB or CC if I didn't buy something to drink. However, I have been asked to leave HK several times when I was standing still and not holding a drink in my hands.

AB and CC they will follow you around but usually they will leave you alone if go tell em youre just looking for someone though there are a couple like martin at CC who might get upset. HK has alot more meseroes and it does get annoying to keep tell all these guys you dont want anything every 15 seconds and some might tell you to go if you dont buy anything but then thats why HK have the beer cover charge to get in on weekends to keep out the 'only lookings'.

Sound7
10-20-09, 03:53
I agree about the AB and CC not following around and this can keep the cost down and give more time in the facility.

At HK sit at the bar to minimize the meseroes chase and additional cost. Go easy on the fluid and look for the hotie.

Using pesos and setting the limit to 500 pesos for club chica and 150 pesos for SW using the global economic model for fair market value is a rational approach.

Ref: Big Mac Global Economic Model 2009/ Fair Market Value

AB and CC they will follow you around but usually they will leave you alone if go tell em youre just looking for someone though there are a couple like martin at CC who might get upset. HK has alot more meseroes and it does get annoying to keep tell all these guys you dont want anything every 15 seconds and some might tell you to go if you dont buy anything but then thats why HK have the beer cover charge to get in on weekends to keep out the 'only lookings'.

Sgt Perv
10-20-09, 15:21
If you are going to buy a drink, at least print and use the coupon.
Post #1052 . Print and use.

Derekj6926
10-21-09, 03:42
I was in the Zona Norte at Hong Kong Bar on the 15th of October and there was an awesome petite Black Chica dancing. She was using the ring doing acrobatics with skill on top of the center bar by the hot tub and conservatively speaking she was nothing short of awesome, can anyone tell me if she is a regular there, her name, and are there any reports on her? Coming to Zona Norte soon and would like to know if she will be available?

Bubby
10-22-09, 23:51
Sorry that this report is a bit dated. I have a hard time getting alone to post!

I was in the Zona on 9/30 and 10/1. I arrived at HK around 6 PM. Nothing prepares you for the sensual overload when you walk through the doors. You guys know the scene- I had to stand at the top of the stairs for a minute to take it all in and prepare myself.

I went down to the bar and sat with my back to the door. Before I could even order an agua mineral, a not so pretty older overweight chica was hitting me up: first for a drink and next for arriba. I quickly sent her on her way and hoped I would be left in peace until I could scope out the place. As soon as I got my agua, someone came up behind me and started touching me and talking. I turned to her to send her away, but before I could, she introduced herself. "Como te llamas? Me llama Salma."

Jackpot!

It is here where I would like to thank all of you mongers who have come before and posted: Country John, Phordphan, Dornyone, Supersteve. If I forgot anyone, lo siento. Although I wasn't looking for Salma, but your previous reports made the decision easy. I bought her a drink and sat and talked with her for a while. My Spanish is minimal (I describe my abilities to co-workers in GA as "I speak enough Spanish to get laid in a Tijuana *****house), but she speaks a little English, so it wasn't uncomfortable at all.

Soon we were discussing arriba. She wouldn't quote a price. She told me to pay her afterwards whatever I wanted-"$30,$40 whatever you want. You the boss".

Up we go, and I really don't have a lot of details. All I can say is she was total GFE, gave a CBJ for a while, but sensing my lack of feeling she discarded the condon. She soon replaced it and took up the doggie position. As I slowly approached, to my surprise (not shock-I RTFF) she guided me into her eager rear end. She really digs it, and soon got off. I loved it too, but wasn't sensing any completion. After she was done, she dismounted, pulled off the condon and finished me by hand and mouth. It was a fantastic experience! I gave her $60.

She cleaned up while I took a shower. I got the lecture about not leaving my pants out, but I told Salma that she is famous. I trust her. She didn't shower because she said she was going to the gym. I walked her downstairs and said goodbye at the hotel entrance. I went back to the bar and had another agua. I was overheated, so I went back into the alley for some air, and to scope out the SG. I poked my head into the little restaurant by the hotel, and Salma started yelling and waving. At first I didn't recognize her, but I went in and had a soda with her. Apparently she was supposed to work until later, but wanted to leave work.She was "hiding out" in the place. I offered to take her to her gym in a cab, and she was extremely grateful. We left and she asked me to come see her the next day and spend the day with her. I had plans in SD so I couldn't make it.

I did go back the next day-same time. I thought she might not be there, but she found me. She seemed a little angry that I didn't come earlier-like we had a date. She got over it quickly. A couple of drinks and upstairs for round 2. This time she sat her rear end on top of me in CG. Excellent!

Be nice to her guys. She's a keeper!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Beastman10
10-24-09, 00:34
I believe you are talking about Daisy! Dances's up a Storm!

Well Mr. Peter Pan, Derek has traveled the world and there is no place on God's green earth quite so special as this little piece of Real Estate in Tijuana called The Hong Kong Bar. I have a tremendous appreciation for a beautiful woman, if we could conquer the power of the female species we could conquer the universe with ease. I still would like to know what the name of the petite Black Chica is that danced at HK?

Derekj6926
10-24-09, 13:15
Thank you Beastman10! Yes Daisy sure does dance up a storm, an amazing little phenomenon. I had to get across the border at a decent hour so I couldl be at an important meeting for me the next morning when she danced or I would have gone for her that night, a very seductive little Angel. She was spinning on the ring above the bar numerous times so long I don't know how she stood up when she finished. Hopefully she will be dancing and. When I get there in December.

I believe you are talking about Daisy! Dances's up a Storm!

Belgrath
10-26-09, 00:03
meh not too much variety.. HK club in TJ has busty girls, flacas, light skin dark skin, blonds, brunettes, black hair, short to tall girls, no ass or curvy builds with ass a brother would luv...

If all you like is little black haired fairly flat asians then PI would be the cats meow. Thai girls even are curvier then PI girls.

Sound7
10-26-09, 17:15
1) Safety Concern at HK

Drunk personalities at HK resulting in a fight and head injury.
Beer bottle used as a weapon resulting in a head cuts and unkown head trauma. Two local mexicans were injured and no first aid provided by HK staff. Police was called to the site.

Even a mild head trauma a permanent lifetime injury.

What time did this happen at HK ? Late ?

2) The "Land of Smiles" did not make you happy. Next time start at the Wat Pho with a body massage and foot massage and things would work better. Around 600 Baht ($20) for two hours. Then let the BKK magic work.

3) Air fare to MNL is around $650 plus change to Cebu Air ($) . Not a big fan of the local cooking style but seafood and desert are great. Very friendly girls including marriage option. Up to 60K payment to you for permanent immigration status. English language skill with local dialect combination. Love American men. What a deal !

4) CP a new experience ?

5) HK Chicas and paraditas comments are noted.

Glad you were not injured by the HK drunk incident and ready for this coming Saturday, Oct 31 event.

Come on down ! Fun Time ! Viva TJ

The Tall Man
10-26-09, 23:57
Peter Pan,

Very good observations between the differences of South Eastern Asia working girls and the kind that are in our, so-to-speak, backyard of TJ. I concur with the majority of your stated opinions.

The Tall Man

Dave_Far
10-27-09, 07:46
I saw on the website that there is a Halloween party this Saturday. Doesn't provide much info besides that, but I guess you don't need specifics.

Any thoughts on how big this might be? Previous years? I'm wondering because if I'm not mistaken dia de los muertos is big while Halloeen isn't really celebrated in Mexico.

I'm debating if I should go to Adelitas or HK. I just want to see hot chicks in slutty costumes.

Belgrath
10-28-09, 01:49
I'm debating if I should go to Adelitas or HK. I just want to see hot chicks in slutty costumes.

Heck go to both! Adelitas is about maybe 50 yards down the street and they dont charge cover to enter! In the past they've had quite a few dressed up on halloween too. Chicago club girls usually only had a few chicas really dress up that much.

Derekj6926
10-28-09, 06:43
I am making my preparations for my next TJ trip and am wondering if anyone out there can give me a report on Daisy the petite Black Chica at HK Bar?

Also has anyone stayed at the Las Cascadas Hotel over HK Bar? Can you tell me if the rooms are safe, clean, and decent, also if they charge you to take a chica to your room?

JPF
10-28-09, 22:00
Heck go to both! Adelitas is about maybe 50 yards down the street and they dont charge cover to enter! In the past they've had quite a few dressed up on halloween too. Chicago club girls usually only had a few chicas really dress up that much.

Yes, definitely go to both but he did say that he is going on Saturday. So note that there is a $3.50 charge to get into HK in the form of a mandatory beer that you buy at the door. You can exchange it at the bar for something else.

Derekj6926
10-28-09, 22:51
Yes, definitely go to both but he did say that he is going on Saturday. So note that there is a $3.50 charge to get into HK in the form of a mandatory beer that you buy at the door. You can exchange it at the bar for something else.Go to both my friend, also check out Chicago Club, what have you to lose? Don't concern yourself with a $3.50 beer, I would give $3.50 just to look at some of these ladies, I have paid $10. and $20. cover charges in the US with no drink. It is part of the fun to scope the floor in search of that one you will choose to Love tonight, enjoy the prowl, lol How could anyone unless they don't have $3.50 not enjoy the view and view the options before the grand choice.

Sound7
10-29-09, 00:37
Print the HK drink coupon - 2 for 1 . Entrance $ 1.75 ! (20 pesos)
Give 40 pesos at the entrance for two.

Pravido - Lap Dance w/Coupon.
Chica willing to do more for tips in the pravido, just keep you foot on the door bottom and take a condom and clean wipes pack. Possible suckie if you get lucky.

Drawing for a trip to Cabo . OCt 31 late night only.

Enjoy the two songs, cheaper than the chica drink buy program as far as touching goes.

Chicas no longer get the 50% cash but a dance slip. Anything for cash. Arriba asked by the chica in the pravido by many chicas this year. Not all chicas go arriba (sex) at HK. Ask them, "sexo"

Anyone else having interesting pravido experience at HK ?

Do:

Print the HK drink coupon - 2 for 1 . Entrance $ 1.75 ! (20 pesos)

Print the pravido coupon...Lap dances (two songs) $10 (120 pesos)

Trade in the beer at the bar for other drink.

Dollar feel is a deal, just suck on new body spot. Be alert.

Minimize:
Chica drink program, 120 to 150 pesos per drink (if on a tight budget)

Yes, definitely go to both but he did say that he is going on Saturday. So note that there is a $3.50 charge to get into HK in the form of a mandatory beer that you buy at the door. You can exchange it at the bar for something else.

Dave_Far
10-29-09, 08:07
Good idea to go to both. Don't know why I didn't think about that.

But sadly, it looks like I will not be even able to go this Saturday. I'm bummed out as I was looking foward to Halloween for weeks. Well hopefully Halloween won't be too much different from other days at HK so I won't miss out too much. Small chance I can still make it but it's slim. If anyone does make it this Sat, I'd love to hear all the details! I'm secretly praying that is sucks so I won't feel bad for missing it.

Party God
10-30-09, 07:04
I am taking a coworker to Tijuana this weekend. He is not very interested in mongering. How do lap dances work at HK? Please help.

Thanks

The Tall Man
10-30-09, 21:59
Party God,

To get into the lap dance private rooms (located on the 2nd floor) simply ask any waiter and you purchase a script for I think $20.00. They will escort you and the girl to the private room, close the door and the fun begins.

I will see you there tomorrow, be safe and BTW, what normal man "is not very interested in mongering". Thats is crazy!

The Tall Man

Phordphan
10-31-09, 01:35
I am taking a coworker to Tijuana this weekend. He is not very interested in mongering. How do lap dances work at HK? Please help.

Thanks

There are "lap dances" and "Privados."

A lap dance would be having the girl sit and grind on you at the table, for lack of a better term. Just invite the girl of your choice to sit with you. Doesn't matter if she's walking around or dancing. Invite her over. Buy her a couple of ficha drinks. Let your hands roam a bit, let her do her thing. He'll catch on.

A Privado is a private lap dance. Tell your lady you want a privado. Yo quiero un privado will probably work. She'll probably call over the butch dyke mamasan and you'll part with a Jackson. You'll get to go into one of the broom closets located on the 2nd floor. You should get 2 songs, IIRC, for the dough. Depending on the chica, you'll get fondled, a HJ, a CBJ (BYOC), CFS, who knows?? Of course, a propina WILL be involved for anything beyonds a basic bump-n-grind. YMMV.

Xxnegrito
10-31-09, 03:28
I've stayed at the hotel, is ok. But very noisy

I am making my preparations for my next TJ trip and am wondering if anyone out there can give me a report on Daisy the petite Black Chica at HK Bar?

Also has anyone stayed at the Las Cascadas Hotel over HK Bar? Can you tell me if the rooms are safe, clean, and decent, also if they charge you to take a chica to your room?

Xxnegrito
10-31-09, 03:49
Hey guys,

How is it goig. I have not been to TJ in a few days, I just got back from a trip from El Salvador. I had so much fun mongering there, the girls are under 23 and really good looking, great prices too, $40 for a whole hours, and you can come as many times as you want, the girls take a handful of codoms with them upstairs, it was great.

Have any of you been with Sofia, at HK. she is short about 4'11, skinny, tanned skin, light brown hair w/highlights, she usually works late shift, has a tatoo on her lower back of an angel with the name Jesus written on it. Can you give me some info, does she go upstairs. She told me she didnt.

C u all, and b safe.

Efjayel
11-02-09, 03:04
Go to both my friend, also check out Chicago Club, what have you to lose? Don't concern yourself with a $3.50 beer, I would give $3.50 just to look at some of these ladies, I have paid $10. and $20. cover charges in the US with no drink. It is part of the fun to scope the floor in search of that one you will choose to Love tonight, enjoy the prowl, lol How could anyone unless they don't have $3.50 not enjoy the view and view the options before the grand choice.

I've never been to HK when they charge an entrance fee with a beer but I'm guessing that it seems unfair to charge when all other bars don't.

Derekj6926
11-02-09, 04:38
When Hong Kong Bar puts on a show it is worth more than the price of a beer! I would pay a $100.00 cover charge if you could get a place its equal in Massachusetts and it would be packed!

I've never been to HK when they charge an entrance fee with a beer but I'm guessing that it seems unfair to charge when all other bars don't.

Phordphan
11-02-09, 04:38

Then you've never been there after 7:00pm on a Friday or Saturday. :)

Dreams
11-02-09, 10:13
When Hong Kong Bar puts on a show it is worth more than the price of a beer! I would pay a $100.00 cover charge if you could get a place its equal in Massachusetts and it would be packed!
Can't agree more..
This is a unique place, and paying 3.5 $ to get in, and be allowed to stay for hours ( you just have to learn how to sent the waiter back) and watching, touching, playing with 100 girls is worthless.. even bars in thailand do not offer this kind of opportunities...

Artisttyp
11-02-09, 13:29
Can't agree more..
This is a unique place, and paying 3.5 $ to get in, and be allowed to stay for hours ( you just have to learn how to sent the waiter back) and watching, touching, playing with 100 girls is worthless.. even bars in thailand do not offer this kind of opportunities...

I've been all over south america and I've never seen two girls lick each other in front of me. It happened at HK.

I was so close to the action that I left with shaving cream on my clothes.

If you hold on to your beer with a napkin wrapped around it you can hang out for as long as you want. Just make sure to tip a girl or two.

Every neighborhood needs an HK bar.

Surfnk9
11-02-09, 22:57

Back when TJ trips were more frequent than lately, I stayed at Cascadas every time.
It can be noisy if they give you a room on the third or fourth floor adjacent to the club. After one noisy trip I learned to ask for a room, mas arriba, higher. The fifth floor is definitely quite all night long and as an added bonus some of the girls who work the club have rooms there too. So when entering and exiting, an encounter with a working gal, not in the club, is nice.
The rooms are as clean as any of the session rooms. That being the case, it is a good idea to bring your own soap. My usual travel pack includes a towel, shampoo, soap, hand sanitizer, flavored condoms and lube. The house bars of soap are crap as well as the towels.
I have never been charged extra for multiple gals but maybe I was just lucky or had clerks on different shifts. Other past postings stated that after one trip up with a gal, there was a small charge for additional gals. Exactly how much I can’t remember, you’ll have to go back to find out.
The rooms are as safe as anyplace in TJ, which doesn't say much; so bringing anything valuable with you is at your own risk.

Derekj6926
11-02-09, 23:15
Thanks for the information, I will definitely ask for the top floor and I will be sure to stock my travel pack. On their website they list some rooms that look very nice on the web site which range in price from $30.00 to $65.00 per night on their website http://hotelcascadas.com/

Back when TJ trips were more frequent than lately, I stayed at Cascadas every time.

It can be noisy if they give you a room on the third or fourth floor adjacent to the club. After one noisy trip I learned to ask for a room, mas arriba, higher. The fifth floor is definitely quite all night long and as an added bonus some of the girls who work the club have rooms there too. So when entering and exiting, an encounter with a working gal, not in the club, is nice.

The rooms are as clean as any of the session rooms. That being the case, it is a good idea to bring your own soap. My usual travel pack includes a towel, shampoo, soap, hand sanitizer, flavored condoms and lube. The house bars of soap are crap as well as the towels.

I have never been charged extra for multiple gals but maybe I was just lucky or had clerks on different shifts. Other past postings stated that after one trip up with a gal, there was a small charge for additional gals. Exactly how much I can’t remember, you’ll have to go back to find out.

The rooms are as safe as anyplace in TJ, which doesn't say much; so bringing anything valuable with you is at your own risk.

The Tall Man
11-03-09, 03:35
I was in and out of HK multiple times between this past Saturday late afternoon through late Sunday evening at about 9 PM. The selection of girls on Saturday was good to great (at times) however, IMHO it nose dived off a cliff on Sunday. Probably one of the nuances about this mongering is that things change, but not to worry as it will quickly, and without reason change in the other direction.

All in all, I had a fun Halloween between AD, HK, SW and some great cigars!

Be Safe,

The Tall Man

Efjayel
11-03-09, 05:50
Then you've never been there after 7:00pm on a Friday or Saturday. :)

I'm pretty sure I have but entered before they started charging. :D

Dornyone
11-05-09, 03:48
"My observations are that the SE Asians girls seem to have weaker morals and lower principles compared to chicas in Mexico and Argentina."

I'm glad I read that on this forum, otherwise I might have been confused!

Derekj6926
11-05-09, 16:22
I think what we are talking about is in the Latina culture which is Christian based has a greater sense of right and wrong, their ethics, and their principles it seems are greater. The vast majority of these ladies are sweet good people who are doing what they must do to survive in a country where there are few ways to make a living. That is why I try to treat the ladies extra special as most would not be there if there was more hope and opportunity. I will be in TJ in four weeks and cannot wait am counting the days now!!!!!!!

"My observations are that the SE Asians girls seem to have weaker morals and lower principles compared to chicas in Mexico and Argentina."

I'm glad I read that on this forum, otherwise I might have been confused!

Dreams
11-05-09, 19:00
I think what we are talking about is in the Latina culture which is Christian based has a greater sense of right and wrong, their ethics, and their principles it seems are greater. The vast majority of these ladies are sweet good people who are doing what they must do to survive in a country where there are few ways to make a living. That is why I try to treat the ladies extra special as most would not be there if there was more hope and opportunity. I will be in TJ in four weeks and cannot wait am counting the days now!!!!!!!
What you say applies as well to girls in Thailand....They are also sweed good people...etc. Don'tsee the difference... Of course, there are bad apples as well, and I have met a few of them, in TJ as well as anywhere else.

Dornyone
11-06-09, 05:23
Let's be clear, whether in TJ or BK, the industry is founded on the principle of separating the John from as much cash as possible, as quickly as possible. Because the industry also happens to be (in "non industrial terms") the same way men and women express affection, people can get confused.
Don't get confused. Treat 'em "extra special" but don't be a Rube.

The Tall Man
11-06-09, 06:01
Reading the comments below I can not help but recall a saying that goes something like "Treat a woman like a bi*ch and a wh0re like a lady". I think there is allot of truth in this for us mongering guys. When I do treat a wh0re with a measure of respect and kindness I always get a great time.

Be safe,

The Tall Man

Dornyone
11-07-09, 05:53
"chats with the monks" WTF?? Unless they are pimping, no thanks. (Just kidding). Good post, but back to my prior post "don't be a rube".

The Tall Man
11-07-09, 18:04
Last week one of the HK waiters swore up and down to me that about once a year they will march a donkey straight into HK and do a show with a couple of the girls.

He goes on to explain, in some great vivid detail, that the donkeys dick is first cleaned up and the girl is positioned below on her back as the director of the show slaps, prods, manipulates and teases the allowing and compliant woman.

Come on - has not this myth been around for a millennium in TJ. But his description and details make me wonder if it is so? Say it aint so?

The Tall Man

Ninguno Especial
11-07-09, 20:52
Come on - has not this myth been around for a millennium in TJ. But his description and details make me wonder if it is so? Say it aint so?

The Tall Man

How could it NOT be true. The net is full of bestiality videos with dogs, horses and I'm sure you could find donkeys ass well. The pussy passes the head and shoulders of a baby and can easily handle a DONKEY DICK!

Super Gato
11-07-09, 21:50
Last week one of the HK waiters swore up and down to me that about once a year they will march a donkey straight into HK and do a show with a couple of the girls.

He goes on to explain, in some great vivid detail, that the donkeys dick is first cleaned up and the girl is positioned below on her back as the director of the show slaps, prods, manipulates and teases the allowing and compliant woman.

The Tall Man

I could swear when I was at Hong Kong a few days before their party for Mexican Independence Day they had on some of the monitors they party announcement -- the part about the boxing matches and other stuff --- and also had a bullet on the list of festivities "DONKEY SHOW". I remember it odd that the whole ad was in Spanish, but the words donkey show. I didn't make it to the party so I don't know if that actually happened.

(aside: Getting a guy on stage during some the creme show seems to become standard at HK at weekend (a few weekends ago a guy was stripped and played with the girls. A condom came out and one girl blew the guy while he ate out the other girl). But not just at HK, I was closing the deal with a girl at Adelita on Wednesday night and the DJ was auctioning off the opportunity for a guy to join the girls on the bed they brought out for their lesbian show.)

On my very first excursion to Tijuana in 1987 my buddy was obsessed with finding a donkey show and would ask every taxi driver and waiter on Av Revo if their club had it. The taxi drivers all said there were no donkey shows.

When I'd be mongering all the time in Nuevo Laredo there is a bar called Martha's that had a sign advertising its world famous donkey show and often I'd see the donkey out in the parking lot and touts outside saying the show would be soon but I'd keep walking. I know the famous donkey show is supposed to be an example of the crazy debauchery that goes on in Mexico but the idea grosses me out. I'm sure the donkey may be cleaner than some of the guys the girls do, but gross.

I'm not an expert on donkeys but the last donkey they had outside was female (a donkey dick is hard to miss). When I was last in NLBT in September the donkey and the sign were gone.

Phordphan
11-08-09, 19:26

The Tall Man

OK. It ain't so.

There hasn't been a donkey show in TJ for decades, at least. Zillions of rumors that just will not die. But not actual shows.

I used to work with a guy almost 15 years my senior. He swore that he walked into a TJ donkey show, circa late '60s, when he was in the Army. Maybe he was telling the truth, I don't know.

But I have not read of, or heard of, any credible sightings since the '80s.

And HK? Forget it. He was yanking your crank. :D

Sound7
11-08-09, 21:51
Waiter has a number, do you remember the number?

Someone could ask from this particular waiter for the pics.

A tall story verification.

The Tall Man

Firedsup
11-09-09, 06:00
To all concerned, yes there use to be donkey shows, but that all stopped around 1994, there is not a donkey show on any part of the mexican border,unless you can qualify some 30 year old with oozing fat, and an ass that resembles a donkey.

Just for your info the place known for this type of stuff was at the famous Molina Rojo, use to be across the street from the Chicago club, they had a stage where these tired old hags use to dance and a large room in the back for the donkey show.

Not my cup of tea, give me a cute little girley between 20 and 30 anytime.

Happy Hunting

Sound7
11-10-09, 14:53
No Official Physical Donkey show at HK.

Only in the waiter's mind. A real deep dream state. :p

To all concerned, yes there use to be donkey shows, but that all stopped around 1994, there is not a donkey show on any part of the mexican border,unless you can qualify some 30 year old with oozing fat, and an ass that resembles a donkey.

Just for your info the place known for this type of stuff was at the famous Molina Rojo, use to be across the street from the Chicago club, they had a stage where these tired old hags use to dance and a large room in the back for the donkey show.

Not my cup of tea, give me a cute little girley between 20 and 30 anytime.

Happy Hunting

Belgrath
11-10-09, 16:51
HK Chica/non-pro /fishing:
Some CC chicas are better dressed when they leave the club as they roll the small suitcase. They look like flight crew.

actually a couple of chicas like Karla have used the suitcase and worn a stewardess outfit in their strip club dances occaisionally.

The Tall Man
11-10-09, 21:47
I too was a bit dissapointed by the HK quality of girls this past Saturday. Oh yes there are always a few gems to be found. But as the saying goes "This too shall pass".

Had a few conversations with a couple of my sweetheart girls, spoke about their vacation plans for December which brings me to my question. What is or will the quality and quantity of HK girls be like from about mid-December to right after the New Year?

Anyone venture a guess.

Be Safe,

The Tall Man

Super Gato
11-11-09, 04:05
I too was a bit dissapointed by the HK quality of girls this past Saturday. Oh yes there are always a few gems to be found. But as the saying goes "This too shall pass".

Had a few conversations with a couple of my sweetheart girls, spoke about their vacation plans for December which brings me to my question. What is or will the quality and quantity of HK girls be like from about mid-December to right after the New Year?

Anyone venture a guess.

Be Safe,

The Tall Man

I was in SoCal last Christmas and came to TJ on 12/26 (a Friday) and I was surprised by the number of girls in the clubs. Looking at my trip report on another board from that time, I went to AB and HK at about 5pm that Friday and Adelita was more like a Tuesday afternoon but still I found a hottie from Veracruz in Hottie Central to take upstairs. My report said even during happy hour time period, Hong Kong was bouncing. As usual early in the evening on any day, Chicago was dead.

My notes also say that it was unusually cold in San Diego/TJ that night and so I didn't know if the fewer girls in the alley were due to the weather (the girls that were in the alley were bundled up like they were heading to Chicago in a blizzard but it wasn't that cold, maybe like 45).

I went back to AB at 10:30, my estimate was Adelita was at about 50% of the chicas from a usual Friday night in 2008. Hong Kong was its usual self.

I ended up banging three chicks that night (all from Adelita) and I'm pretty picky.

This year with the economy worse than it was last year, I would suspect it to be similar. Some of the girls that would have gone home may be staying because they need the money. Then again, a few of the girls seem to be 'recession proof' and are making $.

When I was living in Texas and going to NLBT it would be dead the week of Christmas through about a week after New Years. Some of the clubs like Danash and Papagayo would even be closed during that period.

Play23
11-11-09, 04:44

Be safe,

The Tall ManI hear you man.

I used to be like buying the chicas 3. 5 drinks. But then I became a target for the waiters every time I step into hk. The waiters would come around ever couple of minutes. The waiters would tag-team. They would signal for one after another to come. Even if the chica have not finished her beer, they would cover their hand over the bottle, and just take the beer away, and pressure you get another drink.

I mean I don't mind spending money to have fun, but I just don't like them taking advantage of me, and treating me like a sucker, sad to say, but you my friend have a big target on your back now.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited to
normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Play23,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Efjayel
11-11-09, 05:16
To all concerned, yes there use to be donkey shows, but that all stopped around 1994, there is not a donkey show on any part of the mexican borderThank god for that. I would hate to see a Donkey show even more so than seeing a live sex act at the clubs. The most I've ever seen is a guy wearing shorts in the mix of a shaving cream act. Didn't like it so I left.

I was in SoCal last Christmas and came to TJ on 12/26 (a Friday) and I was surprised by the number of girls in the clubs. Looking at my trip report on another board from that time, I went to AB and HK at about 5pm that Friday and Adelita was more like a Tuesday afternoon but still I found a hottie from Veracruz in Hottie Central to take upstairs...I went back to AB at 10:30, my estimate was Adelita was at about 50% of the chicas from a usual Friday night in 2008. Hong Kong was its usual self. I've been to the Zona on the days after Christmas and even on New Years Eve. Times where slow. The bars where crowded but mostly by guys. It must have been 2 guys for every 1 girl. And only like 3 stunners. This was in AB. Things picked up around 11pm, the shift change. 1 to 1. A lot of the girls go home of the Holidays, apparently.

Super Gato
11-11-09, 06:49
Thank god for that. I would hate to see a Donkey show even more so than seeing a live sex act at the clubs. The most I've ever seen is a guy wearing shorts in the mix of a shaving cream act. Didn't like it so I left.

You need to stay away from HK's crema stage because on my last 3 visits there on weekends, they've gotten a guy up there and nekkid. One guy got a BJ (covered, for less than a minute) while he was eating the other girl's box; one guy had a girl fuck him for about a second (covered); and one guy kept his hands over his junk the whole time. But most of the other creme shows are just two or three girls as the lord intended.

You'll know this is going on because the crowd around the stage is about 5x what it normally is during a creme show.

Belgrath
11-11-09, 16:21
Thank god for that. I would hate to see a Donkey show even more so than seeing a live sex act at the clubs. The most I've ever seen is a guy wearing shorts in the mix of a shaving cream act. Didn't like it so I left.

I've been to the Zona on the days after Christmas and even on New Years Eve. Times where slow. The bars where crowded but mostly by guys. It must have been 2 guys for every 1 girl. And only like 3 stunners. This was in AB. Things picked up around 11pm, the shift change. 1 to 1. A lot of the girls go home of the Holidays, apparently.

AB does have chicas that do a snake (boa) show sometimes..

Starting about a week or so into December chicas head back home to their families for Navidad. By third week 50% or more might be gone and most dont return till mid or late January and many never return at all.

Sound7
11-13-09, 23:04
Currently HK dream is 14/7 at best. Late evening and nights entertainment. 30 to 50 girls at best. More at night or special HK events.

HK Web Page:
Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club. The best tourist bar and strip club in Tijuana.

This 24 hour club is located on the world famous Calle Coahuila, only rivaled by the Red Light District in Amsterdam. On many nights you will find over 100 beautiful girls working at this Baja hot spot.

Super Gato
11-14-09, 03:04
Currently HK dream is 14/7 at best. Late evening and nights entertainment. 30 to 50 girls at best. More at night or special HK events.

HK Web Page:
Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club. The best tourist bar and strip club in Tijuana.

This 24 hour club is located on the world famous Calle Coahuila, only rivaled by the Red Light District in Amsterdam. On many nights you will find over 100 beautiful girls working at this Baja hot spot.

And your point? Of course it isn't the same at midnight on Friday than it is at 7am on Wednesday. Just like Vegas.

Even when it is slow like on Wednesday afternoon, it still is a great time that you can't find anywhere nearby.

And I guess tomorrow you'll repost tomorrow's PPV fight event from their webpage.

MikeyMae
11-14-09, 03:30
And your point? Of course it isn't the same at midnight on Friday than it is at 7am on Wednesday. Just like Vegas.

Even when it is slow like on Wednesday afternoon, it still is a great time that you can't find anywhere nearby.

And I guess tomorrow you'll repost tomorrow's PPV fight event from their webpage.
Use the ignore list, Gato. You'll be happier for it.

Super Gato
11-15-09, 01:56
Clarification:

Closed in the morning for cleaning and reopen around 10 to 11 am. First shift full strength moved to 2 pm. Last shift starts at 8 pm. First shift leaves by 8 pm. Currently reduced chica coveage at HK.

I just happened to be at HK recently to report the changes in the shift.

[quote]sounds like how it has been forever. I guess you're saying that people should go to HK at 8am expecting a huge party.

I was at HK last night and around midnight there definitely was around 100 chicas so they are living up to their advertising. The club was packed with putańeros and chicas. It was hot but the AC was working.

Just like Vegas ? HK has no casino but just sex dreams.

Vegas advertises itself as being 24/7 but when it slow they'll close off sections of the casino. It isn't busy all the time. Sorry my analogy was lost on you.

HK has a web gallery and certain details including chica pics are posted via user id only. If you come across that info in timely manner please do share with others in the forum as they may not be signed in. Easy to cut and paste via HK user id account, if needed.

Yes they do and anyone can get an ID to view the galleries for free. If you're worried about a hooker strip club getting your email address, you can use a throwaway email address. They don't seem to sell your email address (unlike certain monger boards) so all you get is email announcements from the club. Like for the fight tonight or other activities.

The photos and content on their site is subject to copyright and so reposting that content here is not just a violation of Mexican and US law, but a violation of the rules of ISG.

Sound7
11-15-09, 02:34
IP:
No modification to the original activity notice in the posting.***

***Queen Victoria intellectual property (IP) law and as modified by current global treaties. Global culture and trade building block is IP protection.

Community Standard:
Sex communication is protected by the local community standard. Currently the age of consent is 18 for this site.

Sex education and practice at HK is a very fluid and dynamaic and this thread addressses some of the issues and cultural norm practice as witnessed and reported within the ISG regulation on the subject matter.

Forum guidelines are clear. No exceptions.

Closure & Limited Access 14/7:
Input about Vegas practice of closing sections is understood. HK is closed period and not just sections like Vegas . HK is 14/7 at best.
Further during the slow period HK closes the upper deck over the rear stage and use the front stage for extended period. Just like Vegas.

Mabba
11-22-09, 17:03
was a little slower than last time with lower talent levels. waiters were as annoying as ever. the whole "you have to duy drinks or get out" bit is getting really annoying too. bought one but no teep for you douchebag. i tip chickas probably more than anyone else there but i don't drink and there is only so much water i will drink even in that fucking sauna environment.

foam show chicks were getting wild. basically raped some civilian chick on stage. dragged some dude up there too.

grabbed some chi-chis, felt some pussies, went arriba with a nice cutie, not a bad to spend a tardes.

Sound7
12-01-09, 22:22
Good detail report PP09.

Saturday evening had a mndatory buy at the door. It was also less crowded had a soapa show in progress. Edecans on the rail, atleast half a dozen. Hardly a crowd. Music was lame.

Cold evening and SW were out in numbers. Good selection.

Super Gato
12-03-09, 00:20
was a little slower than last time with lower talent levels. waiters were as annoying as ever. the whole "you have to duy drinks or get out" bit is getting really annoying too. bought one but no teep for you douchebag. i tip chickas probably more than anyone else there but i don't drink and there is only so much water i will drink even in that fucking sauna environment.

foam show chicks were getting wild. basically raped some civilian chick on stage. dragged some dude up there too.

grabbed some chi-chis, felt some pussies, went arriba with a nice cutie, not a bad to spend a tardes.

i don't understand this "you have to buy drinks or get out" thing. hong kong is like most other bars in the world in that they expect you to buy something or get out. it isn't a public park. i don't drink much in the bars, but i can nurse a .5l bottle of water for an hour. the key is to keep the napkin they give you around the bottle. to sip it slowly and even if you're empty, don't let them take it from you. you don't have to drink as fast as the girls that are working for fichas. i keep it in my hand and when they bus the tables they don't take the bottle. the guys will come around, but he'll see the drink in my hand and go away. but i also don't tend to sit very long, i like to roam around for my prey. if i see a girl, i'll buy her a drink. if i like her then i go upstairs. if i don't think it will pan out upstairs, i get up when she leaves after her drink.

Derekj6926
12-03-09, 04:15
Would you people PLEASE stop complaining about buying a drink. I was in an well known establishment last night on the east coast with no other options, one of the girls wanted $300.00 for a half hour and $500.00 for an hour downstairs, $30.00 for a dance that lasted only one song without nudity. I spent $10.00 to get in for a cover charge and more than $100.00 in the club and did not even get a happy ending. Please don't find fault with HK Bar it is a fabulously fine establishment. Why would a club with so much to offer allow anyone to come in with no purchase, are you f....ing crazy? It is unrealistic to think that the expenses at HK Bar are not high! The service they offer to us is fabulous and very much apprecited by someone like me who does not have regular access. I have to travel all the way across the US to get there. I would pay a cover charge to get in anytime they asked and say thank you and know it is a great deal. You get a full drink for a few bucks please don't expect them to accept food stamps or something for free!

I don't understand this "you have to buy drinks or get out" thing. Hong Kong is like most other bars in the world in that they expect you to buy something or get out. It isn't a public park. I don't drink much in the bars, but I can nurse a .5l bottle of water for an hour. The key is to keep the napkin they give you around the bottle. To sip it slowly and even if you're empty, don't let them take it from you. You don't have to drink as fast as the girls that are working for fichas. I keep it in my hand and when they bus the tables they don't take the bottle. The guys will come around, but he'll see the drink in my hand and go away. But I also don't tend to sit very long, I like to roam around for my prey. If I see a girl, I'll buy her a drink. If I like her then I go upstairs. If I don't think it will pan out upstairs, I get up when she leaves after her drink.

Dave_Far
12-03-09, 09:01
The whole "you have to duy drinks or get out" bit is getting really annoying too.I went to HK for the first time a few weeks ago. From reading the forums, I was expecting to be harrassed by the waiters all night to buy drinks. Amazingly I was not asked once. I had to flag someone down to get a drink. It was a Friday and a decent amount of people so maybe they harrassed others. The waiters would come by and see if I was finished with my drink. If there was still liquid, they wouldn't say a word. Well I do like to have a few drinks so I don't mind buying drinks. Once, I finished my beer and was expecting a waiter to pop right up but no one came. Got thirsty so I just went up to the bartender.

On a side note, for my 1st time at HK I prefered it over Adelitas. It's just a much livlier fun environment.

Efjayel
12-03-09, 12:31
I would pay a cover charge to get in anytime they asked and say thank you and know it is a great deal.

I agree with what you're saying. Compared to US strip bars, the entrance fee to HK is almost nothing. I guess some people are put off having to pay an entrance fee since none of the other surrounding bars have a cover charge. But apparently it has been making them money otherwise they would have stopped charging a long time ago.

Ninguno Especial
12-03-09, 17:16
I guess some people are put off having to pay an entrance fee

It's not an "entrance fee", it's a "one drink minimum" like most clubs in the USA have. It doesn't even apply until after 7 or 8PM, during the afternoon you just walk right in and look around. Of course if you just stand there like a cheap Charlie you could be asked to get your tight ass out of the place.

Sound7
12-03-09, 21:48
Yes no entrace drink before 3 pm for sure.

2 x 1 drinks
50% of Lap dance
Ask for promotion price from the Chicas and waiters.

It is way of life in Tijuana & HK.

It's not an "entrance fee", it's a "one drink minimum" like most clubs in the USA have. It doesn't even apply until after 7 or 8PM, during the afternoon you just walk right in and look around. Of course if you just stand there like a cheap Charlie you could be asked to get your tight ass out of the place.

JPF
12-03-09, 23:46
It's not an "entrance fee", it's a "one drink minimum" like most clubs in the USA have.

It's the same effect. With cover charges they often give you a stamp so you can re-enter but that isn't the case with HK.

I often wander in and out of the bars always looking for someone better. At that time I will usually buy Miss "right now" and myself a drink but it may be in one of several different bars.

Sometimes I will leave and re-enter HK 5 times in an evening so I don't want to have to pay each time I re-enter. So I try to avoid Friday and Saturday nights.

Efjayel
12-03-09, 23:55
I've exited bars to go upstairs with a girl and bring along my bottled water. Then returned to the bar only to be stopped for trying to bring in a drink. I tell them that I am returning from the hotel and bought this drink in the bar. They let me pass through.

Culito
12-12-09, 22:19
Anyone heading to Tijuana from CA on 12/12 or 12/13, if so let me know. Was hoping to go with a wingman, arriving there from San Diego.

By the way, I'm fluent in spanish.

Sound7
12-13-09, 18:38
I have not had a chance to look at HK gallery pics.

Is HK's Jennifer Connelley posted ?

Dave_Far
12-13-09, 18:45
Went to HK on Sat night. It seemed there were less girls than when I previously went but there were still loads later on in the evening. Perhaps I arrived earlier than last time which might explain the low numbers I initially saw.

I'm very picky. I had my eyes set on this one girl. She sat down with this one dude and he bought her a couple ficha drinks. Then they either went to the hotel or private room. I waited around, much time later I see her back on the floor. I tip the waiter and tell him to bring her over. Too late some other waiter is getting the girl for a guy. My waiter comes back and I ask him how long and he tells me they're going to the hotel.

I want to find out more about her and see if anyone has spent time with her (waiter didn't know her name) but I'm not the greatest at describing. She had straight dirty blond hair. Hair was short as you can see the back of her neck. 34B. She really knew how to work the floor, gave a few kisses. Lots of fun and full of energy. I doubt my description helps but not a big deal, I'll plan on going back.

Side Note: They did that whipped cream show and brought a guy on stage and stripped him. Put a condom on him but he couldn't get hard. The shame.

Kickbutt
12-13-09, 23:10
Hey,

How is Hong Kong Club on a Sunday night? Are there a lot of hot chicks? DO you think Jennifer look-a-like will be there?

Mel365
12-14-09, 03:00
Hi,
I am new to this forum but not new to Mongering.
Would someone please explain the following terms?
Sash chica, educanes, fichas.
Thanks
Mel

Phordphan
12-14-09, 03:10
Hi,
I am new to this forum but not new to Mongering.
Would someone please explain the following terms?
Sash chica, educanes, fichas.
Thanks
Mel

Edecanes are females employed in many Latin American couintries to dress attractively and flog all sorts of products, from booze to automobiles.

Sash Girls are edecanes (lower-tier edecanes) hired by Hong Kong club. They often wear a white sash. They may and may not be hookers.

A ficha is a ticket the lady receives for each lady drink you purchase for them. It represents the commission they earn for the drink. Just like in many countries around the world.

Dornyone
12-14-09, 05:32
"Some perverts probably used the half-off coupon to buy a privado session with her and tried to stick his dick into her pussy in the cramp, steamy little cubicle"

HEY, let's not get personal.....pervs need lurve too and if the cube is where it is, we go for it! (LOL)

Sound7
12-14-09, 16:37
Being in actual Tijuana Zona Norta every weekend must add up to something. A qualified wingman.

What is the current going rate for a Tijuana wingman or wingwoman?

Lap dances, two drinks, three tacos and shrimp coacktail or up front hard cash?

I could use a wingwoman help with CBP on the return.

Vicar Pab
12-27-09, 22:33
Hello,

Can you touch and enjoy girls during private lap sessions :)or it is like US - touch and go ?

Sgt Perv
12-28-09, 12:05
Hello,

Can you touch and enjoy girls during private lap sessions. Or it is like US. Touch and go?You can feel them up for a buck on the floor. It is Tijuana not the USA. To me, with privados are a waste of money compared to what you can get with that money I. E. Feel chica up for a dollar or grab a Alley chica for 15 min of full service but to each their own.

Let your hands roam where they will!

Bubby
12-28-09, 12:23
In the privado, I have had experiences ranging from minimal touching up to a HJTC with offers for BJ and/or sexo. Depends on the girl.

Most girls in the bar will let you feel them up gently (chi chis or panocha) for a $1. During the lesbo show (again depending on the girl(s)), for a $1, you can often get digital penetration in the front door, back door, or sometimes both :)

I usually go to the bank stateside before my trip and bring a lot of $1 bills!

Dornyone
12-29-09, 00:13
Hello,

Can you touch and enjoy girls during private lap sessions :)or it is like US - touch and go ?
In HK, I've had a BJ turn into FS in the privado. 2 songs weren't enough to allow me to finish but it made for a great warm up!

Derekj6926
12-29-09, 03:15
Hello,

When you arrive in TJ, if you can arrive late evening on Thursday and spend the weekend. In my experience late on Thursday is when the action really heats up, The Hong Kong Bar will blow you away. TJ is better than the finest US Club on Steroids times ten, lol, bask in every moment as they are few fleeting. You will be able to do anything your heart desires, there are no limits. The whip cream shows, the glass shower where women shower and play with themselves in front of everyone, the hot tub where you will see lesbian shows, people are allowed to put their beer bottle inside the women, it is erotica beyond your wildest imaginations. When I go to TJ I live like a rock star and spend three to five hundred a day but you can have a great time on a third of that. Just show the people respect and you will be treated and feel like the King of the world. Trust me you are in for a real treat!
Check it out, http://www.hktijuana.com/

Almotu
12-29-09, 21:54
How much is a privado in HK, AB & CC?

Sgt Perv
12-29-09, 23:24
How much is a privado in HK, AB & CC?They are $20 USD at HK. Same price as an alley chica.

MikeyMae
12-30-09, 05:17
A private dance at Hong Kong will run you 20 bucks. Neither Adelita Bar nor Chicago Club have privado booths.

Efjayel
12-31-09, 05:18
I could have sworn Chicago had private booths. I could be wrong though. I know that Hk isn't the only one with the booths.

Bud Leeeeeeee
12-31-09, 06:53
I just reserved a room at Cascades and will be there. I have been going off and on

For 10 years or so. It is off the chain. Many times I wish I in was in SE Asia (still can't find anyone to go 100%) just reading and seeing the PI pics especially and every so often I come across comments of how HK in Tijuana has it all figured out with the lesbian shows and tons of girls doing their thing all night long. I will read these comments about HK on the SE Asian boards. So we are very lucky here living in San Diego. I don't even peak in Adelita's 1/2 the time. I like the sleazy HK feel. Its nice to buy a drink for the lady and try an talk a latina honey into BBBJ or whatever your into. I have had some awesome facials but CIM is hard to come by. I must say the alley has been looking really nice if your into the young latina school girl look. Some could easily work in HK or Adelita's. You get less time with the alley girls in my experience. If you saved up a big load and got some V going (in my case Levitra) its nice to fuck a stunning alley girl before you even had a beer in HK.

We need to get a top 5 list for action upstairs? I would like to know who is best in the BBBJ's dept. I like to take a nice young latina upstairs with a nice ass for some doggie fucking for my first load. Yell real loud when you cum. It intensifies the sensation. Then later I get a nice BBBJ from whomever is trying to charm me up and willing to do sin condom BBBJ. Then for my 3rd load I like to finish it off with a hottie maybe a sash girl where I usually have to go in for the assist just after the knock on the door.

I try an live it up when I do go down there. This will be my first time in 5 years spending the night. PM me if you are down. I do move around alot but it would be nice to talk smart and grab some fine latina ass even for a little bit.

Let me look thru some pics. Maybe there is a few without faces I can post.

Ath Trainer
12-31-09, 14:23
I could have sworn Chicago had private booths. I could be wrong though. I know that Hk isn't the only one with the booths.

I believe Chicago added private booths some time this past year. I think there are 2 in the front of the bar, on the left, when you walk in.

Sound7
01-01-10, 07:14
Your thoughts are more of what would typically experience at ar R & V in Lima, Peru and not at HK IMHO. Dreams hit the turf at HK but not to the magnitude of the description indicated below in most cases.

In R & V it is just a HJ at best.
HK is just a good sex factory with some GFE in some cases. .

I just reserved a room at Cascades and will be there. I have been going off and on

For 10 years or so. It is off the chain. Many times I wish I in was in SE Asia (still can't find anyone to go 100%) just reading and seeing the PI pics especially and every so often I come across comments of how HK in Tijuana has it all figured out with the lesbian shows and tons of girls doing their thing all night long. I will read these comments about HK on the SE Asian boards. So we are very lucky here living in San Diego. I don't even peak in Adelita's 1/2 the time. I like the sleazy HK feel. Its nice to buy a drink for the lady and try an talk a latina honey into BBBJ or whatever your into. I have had some awesome facials but CIM is hard to come by. I must say the alley has been looking really nice if your into the young latina school girl look. Some could easily work in HK or Adelita's. You get less time with the alley girls in my experience. If you saved up a big load and got some V going (in my case Levitra) its nice to fuck a stunning alley girl before you even had a beer in HK.

We need to get a top 5 list for action upstairs? I would like to know who is best in the BBBJ's dept. I like to take a nice young latina upstairs with a nice ass for some doggie fucking for my first load. Yell real loud when you cum. It intensifies the sensation. Then later I get a nice BBBJ from whomever is trying to charm me up and willing to do sin condom BBBJ. Then for my 3rd load I like to finish it off with a hottie maybe a sash girl where I usually have to go in for the assist just after the knock on the door.

I try an live it up when I do go down there. This will be my first time in 5 years spending the night. PM me if you are down. I do move around alot but it would be nice to talk smart and grab some fine latina ass even for a little bit.

Let me look thru some pics. Maybe there is a few without faces I can post.

Sound7
01-02-10, 02:26
I agree, why travel 12 hours when one can do it in less than two hour travel.

Lima could meet your criteria for lot more money. Including flight, hotel, transportation & special Lima chica. Jungle chica - Amazona.

Lima is a safer city than TJ.

Sound7
01-04-10, 16:43
So Far.

2010 HK Wish List - Summary

1) Live web cam

2) AC @ 70 F

3) Four air change per hour.

4) Instanst refund for poor service.

Sound7
01-05-10, 04:32
From May email communication with HK.

Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 19:28:28 +0000
To: contact@hktijuana.com
Subject: RE: Status Please. Drop-off

Request Under HK Coupon Program: Border Drop-off

.mx goes to the spanish side of the web.

HK Complain or Service Department: contact@hktijuana.com
Remember HK has a active web site with contact email address and the only one in Zona Norta. Use it to get better service from HK.

At times I have to print the email and present it to HK manager for service. I had one server make a paper ball and discard it. I made him fetch it and present it to his supervisor. You should have seen the look on the supervisor's face. Hold on tight to your email copy, it has to approved by the shift supervisor.

Typical email response is forwarded on the same day and some of my email on HK policy go to a "black hole." No response.

Bud Leeeeeeee
01-05-10, 07:09
I was there Christmas and NYE LOL. Family was out of town and I am living on H st in Chula for a shorttime.

I had a room NYE night (6th floor but still no 12$ for room with girl) an on my first pop my girl knocked over 2 beers we brang with us. Shattered right there in front of the bathroom. We weren't in the room more the 60secs. We picked up the big pieces and then I threw both comforters on the remaining glass. I was in no condition to sweep or get staff to clean up for me. I needed to bust that nut. We took a great shower and I got some serious GFE including a 3min ass licking which I got to video. She is all smiles looking at the camera licking my ass with her devilish grin. I told a guy I bumped into later and he descibed my girl to a tee. So she must lick alot of asses. Hehe No more kisses for her. She also has thrown up on my dick twice too. Once in the booth in HK all over my pants and underwear. I just pushed them down to my feet so she could suck my off in the booth LOL. Just a mouthfull tho. She is really trying to deep throat to much but I am not complaining. It was actually funny both times. She has the whitest teeth and fullest set of lips you could ever want. The other time this very night but at least the trashcan was within distance to rid her of her mouthful. She went right back at it tho. Not even waiting 2 secs to catch her breath.

I am going to start to throw in some alley girls in the mix now. I need to slow down on the drinking. HK can get expensive when you buy girl drinks and bust 2 nuts at a minimum.

During the countdown I ran outside to see what fireworks would be filling the sky. Nothing worth mentioning. About 50 bottle rockets went off on some balcony just above the HK entrance. Then Adalitas set off some firecrackers on the ground near the entrance and it caught a Christmas tree on fire that was there for decoration. They quickly put out the fire after the tree was engulfed and maybe 15ft high blaze. It was funny the guys around me were yelling at them and laughing in spanish. Calling them dumbass and whatnot. A few were on the ground crying from laughing so hard watching these guys scramble to put out the fire. LOL

All in all a good time but the A team was not present. I think they probably had dates with their boyfriends or high paying regular customers or with family too. Most of the alley girls were missing too on NYE. More girls on Christmas then NYE by far.

Belgrath
01-05-10, 10:19
Hearing reports HK's hotel Cascades has jacked up their rates for guys coming from HK to 15 bucks for 30 min now! They already try to force you to pay another dollar out the door for the coverup shawl thingie for the chica grrr which AB started doing too. Other bars havent followed suit yet since they arent as busy (11-12 bucks for 30-35+ min) and even the street girls using the Cascades havent had the room rate changed yet.

The place is busy all the time now with more chicas and guys than other places.. dunno why they gotta get greedy in this recession and possibly kill the goose.. they have a good thing going now..

Dornyone
01-05-10, 17:50
They already try to force you to pay another dollar out the door for the coverup shawl thingie for the chica grrr which AB started doing too.
At Abs last week i didn't get charged the $ for the "prison nightie", maybe because we were moving pretty fast.

QuackUp
01-05-10, 23:43
Took a girl from h/k that was alot of fun. I had to wait about 2 hours for her to become free of her other client. I can't remember her name but it started with a N and it was a long name. Not a typical name I have heard before.

She is half Mexican and half Puerto Rican. Short and medium built and has large nipples for a girl her size. On this day she was wearing a cap and no top. She also has short hair, and a tatoo on her arm and other places.

Anyways, I bought her a beer and she was alot of fun at the table, kissing and groping. It was so much fun, I bought her another beer. More of the same with much more touching in places that count.

Went upstairs and was surprised to find out the short time rooms are now $15.00 usd. What can you do?

Once inside the room she was alot of fun. I haven't done the deed since at least two weeks ago, so I had alot stored up. I guess I was too excited from the play downstairs. After alot of kissing and such, I dined at the y for a good 15 minutes. She came at least 4 times and was very wet. I then did a little russian and I just exploded on her stomach. I was a little embarresed for coming so fast, and she even asked why I didn't try to come inside her. I told her a white lie, I told her I didn't have a condom so I wanted to finish on the outside. She then apologize and said the condom was inside the towel

But then she surprised me even more. She got her finger, dipped it into the pool on her stomach then licked her fingers. I could have came again right there. One thing I almost forgot, while dining at the y, I stuck a finger in her culo. I thought she might swat my finger away but instead she let me stick it in and she started to gyrate her culo to my fingering. I'am not a greek kind of guy and didn't ask, but it seems she might be willing to do it.

Now here is where I thought it would end but since we had about 10 minutes left she asked me to massage her. I did for about 8 minutes because I wanted to take a shower before leaving. She must have liked it because after my shower while getting dressed, she comes up, gives me a hug and a big deep french kiss. Then she unbuckles my belt and unzipps my pant and proceeds to give me a bbbj with d/t. I know I'ma not a big guy, but still not to many chicas do dt in the zona. After a few minutes the knock comes and she tell the dude we need a little more time.

She keeps on giving me head and about 6 minutes later the knock comes again. Because I shot a big load before, I couldn't come again in this short period. But even after the knock she keeps trying to make me come. Another 6 minutes goes by and a third knock. Finally she stops and went into the shower. By the time she came out. The fouth knock came. When we finally left the room, I gave the guy $30.00 mx. He could have made it worst.

All in all, one of the best times I have had in the zona.

Looks - 7.0

Attitude - 10

Performance - 10 off the charts

Cost - $600.00 mx

Hotel - $15.00 usd

She didn't ask for the money up front, we didn't negotiate downstairs. She was very happy with the amout. Highly recommended.

QuackUp
01-05-10, 23:47
So I enter h/k, and since it is quite early not too many girls or customers around. I was limited on time since I needed to get back to L.A. so I choose rather quickly and hoped for the bet.

I picked a chica named Sara. Black hair just a little thick but not fat. Bought her a drink and did the quick test by asking her if I could kiss her. She said she doesn't like to kiss in the bar. ( warning number one) She said upstairs would be a different story.

We seemed to get along okay and since time was running out, I said lets go upstairs.

Warning sign number two, she asked for the money up front. I told her no, I never pay first. She gave me a surprise look and said everyone she asked did pay first.

I told her I don't and its up to her if she felt uncomfortable we could just go back to the bar. She didn't hesitate and said no problem and started to undress. She then took a shower, which I liked then went to business. She did do a quick bbbj, some daty, and mish. She kissed a little but nothing like the two I had the other day.

We did stay long enough for the knock, but something about this session was missing. I guess I got spoiled by the night before.

Looks - 7.5 pretty face but a little thick

Attitude - 7.5

Performance - 7 I need more dfking

Cost - $600.00 mx

Hotel - $15.00 usd

Husker Dude
01-06-10, 02:18
Was in San Diego for a week for the Holiday Bowl. Made 3 trips to Tijuana, Parked behind the Jack In Box on the US side as others have advised here. It was great as you come out of the Border right there, although it is a little longer walk to enter Tijuana. First trip was Sat. Night and I thought there was a pretty good selection at both AD and HK. I really liked the 2 girl shaving cream shows at HK as for a $ tip you can grope the girls anywhere even Pussy which is much different than US clubs. At Adelitas they had a show on a bed with 2 girls using chocolate, bananas, and whipped cream. Don't volunteer be in this show as they took a guy, stripped him naked. Whipped his butt with a belt. Covered him with chocolate, was slapping his dick around, straddled him and just fell on the poor guys dick. Took a girl to the room from HK, didn't speak much english. I think her name was Ameka. She was a dancer on the main stage, looked a little older, blond hair, great manmade boobs with big nipples. She was fantastic in bed as I was tired and had a hard time finishing. She insisted that I finish after I had given up and got on me rubbing her pussy on my bare dick til I came alive again and finished. The other nights were great too, one was a girl named Anna, all natural huge boobs really friendly and great from HK. My third visit across the border, they did raise the rate at the HK hotel from 11 to 15US. HK was pretty crowded each time I was there with a good selection. I noticed a decrease in girls at Adelitas in the weekday evenings. Good thing I live in Texas or I would be broke going to Tijuana all the time.

Thanks to all the guys for all your tips for my great trip.

Duke2730
01-06-10, 11:02
So I enter h/k, and since it is quite early not too many girls or customers around. I was limited on time since I needed to get back to L. A. So I choose rather quickly and hoped for the bet.

I picked a chica named Sara. Black hair just a little thick but not fat. Bought her a drink and did the quick test by asking her if I could kiss her. She said she doesn't like to kiss in the bar. (warning number one) She said upstairs would be a different story.

We seemed to get along okay and since time was running out, I said lets go upstairs.

Warning sign number two, she asked for the money up front. I told her no, I never pay first. She gave me a surprise look and said everyone she asked did pay first.

I told her I don't and its up to her if she felt uncomfortable we could just go back to the bar. She didn't hesitate and said no problem and started to undress. She then took a shower, which I liked then went to business. She did do a quick BBBJ, some DATY, and mish. She kissed a little but nothing like the two I had the other day.

We did stay long enough for the knock, but something about this session was missing. I guess I got spoiled by the night before.

Looks. 7. 5 pretty face but a little thick

Attitude. 7. 5

Performance. 7 I need more dfking

Cost. $600. 00 mx

Hotel. $15. 00 USDWhy are you paying these chicas 600 pesos. You should never pay more than 200. When the chicas think they can get this much, that is what they will ask for all the time. This will ruin it for everybody. Tijuana is the last place I know of where you can get FS for $20. 00 Quit messing this up.

Sgt Perv
01-06-10, 21:11
Why are you paying these chicas 600 pesos. You should never pay more than 200. When the chicas think they can get this much, that is what they will ask for all the time. This will ruin it for everybody. Tijuana is the last place I know of where you can get FS for $20. 00 Quit messing this up.600 pesos for a BG is perfectly on track with the going price range. 200 peso is alley chica price range. It does get confusing at times but there are different price ranges for different chicas.

Sgt Perv
01-06-10, 21:17
Why are you paying these chicas 600 pesos. You should never pay more than 200. When the chicas think they can get this much, that is what they will ask for all the time. This will ruin it for everybody. Tijuana is the last place I know of where you can get FS for $20. 00 Quit messing this up.600 pesos for a BG is perfectly on track with the going price range. 200 peso is alley chica price range. It does get confusing at times but there are different price ranges for different chicas.

Efjayel
01-07-10, 00:51
What else?

So Far:

Low resolution live webcast. ***. Location to be specified by Stage front or front, front or rear bar or front center peice.

What the hell are you talking about?

Super Gato
01-07-10, 01:35
Why are you paying these chicas 600 pesos. You should never pay more than 200. When the chicas think they can get this much, that is what they will ask for all the time. This will ruin it for everybody. Tijuana is the last place I know of where you can get FS for $20. 00 Quit messing this up.

I don't think you've been able to get a girl from Hong Kong or the other clubs for 200 pesos since the 1980s. And really for Hong Kong, 600 pesos is a pretty good deal since they usually will never go below $60 or 750 pesos.

Duke, stick with the streetwalker threads with your "you're ruining it for everyone for paying over $20" stuff.

Phordphan
01-07-10, 02:09
Why are you paying these chicas 600 pesos. You should never pay more than 200. When the chicas think they can get this much, that is what they will ask for all the time. This will ruin it for everybody. Tijuana is the last place I know of where you can get FS for $20. 00 Quit messing this up.

Please name a HK girl who will go upstairs for 200mx.

Super Gato
01-08-10, 00:26
Please name a HK girl who will go upstairs for 200mx.

Perhaps he goes with the fat lady selling stuffed animals. She'd probably take 200 pesos. Shudder.

Dylan
01-13-10, 09:39
I was in HK tonight, and the shaving cream show was pretty good. Vibes, dildos, and lot of tongue. Very entertaining.

I met the chica name "Pocahantas" who is a real little hardbody. She looks a little like an amateur bodybuilder. She quoted $80 for arriba, and would not budge, so I passed.

Has anyone gone up with her? Please let me/us know.

Somehow I get the feeling that she would be a little stiff arriba. She was stripping later in the evening, and I tried to feel her up, but she was not very receptive, and also did not get fully nude.

I wonder what she'd be like. She's got quite the body.

Sound7
01-13-10, 19:31
Solid hard body. Pocahantas. Not impressed in the pravido. Looks great on the floor doing her moves.

I was in HK tonight, and the shaving cream show was pretty good. Vibes, dildos, and lot of tongue. Very entertaining.

I met the chica name "Pocahantas" who is a real little hardbody. She looks a little like an amateur bodybuilder. She quoted $80 for arriba, and would not budge, so I passed.

Has anyone gone up with her? Please let me/us know.

Somehow I get the feeling that she would be a little stiff arriba. She was stripping later in the evening, and I tried to feel her up, but she was not very receptive, and also did not get fully nude.

I wonder what she'd be like. She's got quite the body.

Bud Leeeeeeee
01-14-10, 07:24
i went up to arriba with her w/o discussing price. she is hot hot in my book. but drinks water. don't bother buying a second drink. she will let you wiff that ass real nice for $1 on stage. she shows real well on all the hk stages. i give that ass a good 9. muscle ass perfect with her small waist no belly, toned up legs. does have the workout look to her showing even some toned trapiziods. on the arriba side of things again i broke a rule no pricing before going upstairs. she looked at me in the room and after i handed over $60 she said $80 an i tried to give her the i never pay over $60 speech and look. she obviously gets $80 allday long. anyways again upstairs i got the no kiss and. all i remember cause i do get beer'd up real good was paying $80 getting great cbj. hit the missionary and doggie and dam that doggie is too nice. her pussy and ass combo is tight and the sight is perfection. if you can get her to turn on talk sexy spanish you are sooo done. i would repeat at $80 to boot. if i bumped into her anywhere in the usa and got a date i would be soooo done. pretty sure i posted a pic of her or two recently. let me know which one you think she is. face pic its not. also who can pick out the mermaids hotel romp experience pics i had. based on the pics. lol

Dylan
01-14-10, 09:01
Solid hard body. Pocahantas. Not impressed in the pravido. Looks great on the floor doing her moves.Thanks man, that's what i figured. I'm glad I got that negative vibe and did not continue.

Last year I had the opportunity to see Rhonda Lee Quaresma at an incall here in L.A., and have been thinking about hard bodies ever since. I hate bad experiences, though so I'm glad to have that intel.

Dylan
01-14-10, 20:33
Pretty sure I posted a pic of her or two recently. Let me know which one you think she is. Based on the pics. LOLHey Bud,

I'm thinking she is in your pic "TJ017" - is that her?

Mabba
01-15-10, 06:29
So HK rooms are now $15? anyone know what the overnight rate is now? i am thinking it may make more sense to get a room for a whole night if they didn't jack up that rate.

Big Bopperino
01-15-10, 19:18
So HK rooms are now $15? anyone know what the overnight rate is now? i am thinking it may make more sense to get a room for a whole night if they didn't jack up that rate.

Was $30, now $35. Also be aware that they only allow one girl for one seesion at that rate. Afterwards, you will have to pay $15 for each additional session. Bullshit, I agree.

But as of last week, Cohuila Hotel (Adelita) did not change rates.

Sound7
01-17-10, 18:20
Yes, HK 2010 Bullshit

HK still charges the $1 for the robe rental. Did the " cum boys fee " change ?

Was $30, now $35. Also be aware that they only allow one girl for one seesion at that rate. Afterwards, you will have to pay $15 for each additional session. Bullshit, I agree.

But as of last week, Cohuila Hotel (Adelita) did not change rates.

Dylan
01-17-10, 19:39
Was $30, now $35. Also be aware that they only allow one girl for one session at that rate. Afterwards, you will have to pay $15 for each additional session. Bullshit, I agree.

But as of last week, Cohuila Hotel (Adelita) did not change rates.Just Curious. If you rented an all night room there, do they allow you do bring SGs up to those rooms, or only girls from HK?

SDcruiser
01-18-10, 17:56
Just Curious. If you rented an all night room there, do they allow you do bring SGs up to those rooms, or only girls from HK?

Dylan; Cascadas is used by street girls on the alley entrance. They will allow you two girls per roonm rate for free. After that you have to pay extra, most likely $15.

Xxnegrito
01-23-10, 04:06
A few of us were down in hk last fri and sat. I was surprised of the prime selection of day girls, i'd dare to say the mayority were between 7 and better, and per my experience they tend to be more pleasing than the late shift girls. I took a hot little chica to the room, negotiated down to 50 and she was amazing in bed total gfe a lot of kissing toching and daty to my hearts content. Love it so much am going again next week during the day.

Stay safe gentlemen

Sound7
01-23-10, 19:47
Are the typical HK chica's doing straight arriba and by passing the drinks for $50 + $15. Room + $2 robe & cum boy? 850 pesos?

HK Chica = 3 SW (3 x 250 pesos) including the room

30 mintes versus 60 minutes

850 pesos versus 750 pesos plus or minus 100 pesos.

Still typical one HK chica or 3 x SW for 850 pesos.

Bubby
01-24-10, 03:07
Julia sounds like a similar chica I was sitting with a couple of weeks ago. Definitely not the same girl, though. I was at the rail on the upper stage and a hot, petite, 22 yo chica was stripping. No one was tipping so I started giving her $2-3 per song and she was oh so appreciative by allowing long gropes, with hugs and lip kisses. I can't remember her name.

Afterwards, we sat at a table for more groping, conversation, and a couple of cervesas. Eventually, after plenty of hot build-up, I finally asked about going upstairs. $70. After all my groundwork, she would not budge from $70, so no way. It was frustrating, and I never did see her go up. These chicks are definitely not business geniuses.

I also, in an abundance of curiosity, went to the cuarto with Ana. This is the girl previously known at AB as Angela, "the gringo shark". She is older and has plenty of extra weight these days. But her reviews back then were outstanding, with everything on the table (BBBJ, CIM, CIF, Greek, etc.) So I negotiated $60 for 1 hour with DFK, $20 more for CIM, $20 more for greek. After getting started, it soon became obvious that things weren't working. She did everything as agreed, but she had no enthusiasm at all. At my age, I need some interest to be shown by my partner and it just wasn't there. I gave her $80 because we never got around to the greek. I actually didn't cum at all.

On a positive note, I had an outstanding session with Salma, a repeat from last September. She didn't remember me, but that doesn't matter. Salma always says to pay her "whatever you want and we'll do whatever you want. You the boss, baby." But make no mistake, at least with me, when we get to the room, she takes the lead. This time it was a CBJ...no problem as her skills are great. She had me lay back, and she mounted me by squatting on me while still on her feet. My experience with her is that there is a 50/50 chance that she slips it in her culo. This time it was in her panocha, and she just rode the shit out of me. No slow grinding or rubbing, just a full-on piston piledrive onto my johnson. We intertwined fingers at arms length for balance, and she soon had her O. She slowed down, but I was about 15 secs behind her, so I told her, "mas, mas!" She went to town for another 30 or so seconds while I got a mind-numbing, body-draining orgasm. We still had 15 more minutes, so she gave me a so-so massage for the remainder of time. I gave her $60.

Lulu Pussy
01-24-10, 21:49
On the train right now down to SD. Last time at HK was a few months ago (long, long months my brothers). Had a very lovely time with the dark and delightful Daisy. She used those industrial strength pussy muscles to keep my unclad dick out, so settled for a bit of the in and out hatted. Not nearly as much fun. She finished me off with BBBJCIM without leaking a drop. Wonderful!

Thank you Jesus, Allah, Budda and Calderon for TJ, HK and all the lovelies inside.

Lulu Pussy
01-26-10, 05:42
Although the lovely Daisy was nowhere to be found last night, I was truly blessed by the even more delightful Silka.

Fantastic dancer, gets on the stage without panties. This girl know what she's doing! Lovely smile throughout the dance, a body that could be no more perfect, the absolute cutest pussy imaginable, and that beautiful smile throughout the set clad in green and red braces! She looks at you through eyeglasses small and rectangular, the kind you just want to cum on.

Girls were getting 3 or 4 dollars worth of tips that night (Sunday, and mostly from me), but Silka's superb set earned her dozens of dollares, and well deserved. Fantastic attitude, that's what brings out the tips. Why is it that the other girls don't get it?????

I was extremely fortunate to be her very first tipper, and I think that earned me first choice of her company after her set, even though I think others may have tipped more.

Boought her a ficha drink after her set, then one sip in asked her arriba. She said 60. I said of course!

Those of you who know of my posts here and on the US site know that I prefer BB everything. Although that was not o n the menu with the stunning Silka, not even BBBJ which seem de rigour now adays, all was fantastic none the less. Skin so soft and smooth, cute little tities, muscles nicely and femininely defined, a tiny and oh so firm little ass you just must sink your teeth into (I even did so during her set!) and -- I swear to you my brothers -- the prettiest little pussy you could ever desire. Yielding to the tongue, perfectly tiny labia, wet but without a any hint of soap or flavor, just perfectly neutral and perfectly wet. You must partake of this to understand.

I could have fucked her for the rest of my life, but two separate knocks from the cleanup guys kept bringing me back to reality.

I am in love, my compadres, but I am willing to share.

She's been in TJ for a couple months. She;s from somewhere that I think begins with a T that's somewhere near Puerto Viarta if I remember right. I think so anyway, but my brain is muddled by the image of my cock sliding in and out of that oh so perfect pussy, I just can't remember which way is up anymore.

Enjoy mi hermanos.

Xxnegrito
01-28-10, 09:36
Here are a couple of pictures from my favorite chicas at HK

Country John
02-03-10, 00:20
I love this TR. Lulu, you need to pull your dick out, put it on the table and beat on it with a book. NEVER fall for a Zona girl. You only end up in the sticky dark, alone. Sounds like she's a good provider and worth repeating. Try to knock her down from the $60. however. Tell her the other $10 could be a tip.

Although the lovely Daisy was nowhere to be found last night, I was truly blessed by the even more delightful Silka.

Fantastic dancer, gets on the stage without panties. This girl know what she's doing! Lovely smile throughout the dance, a body that could be no more perfect, the absolute cutest pussy imaginable, and that beautiful smile throughout the set clad in green and red braces! She looks at you through eyeglasses small and rectangular, the kind you just want to cum on.

Girls were getting 3 or 4 dollars worth of tips that night (Sunday, and mostly from me), but Silka's superb set earned her dozens of dollares, and well deserved. Fantastic attitude, that's what brings out the tips. Why is it that the other girls don't get it?????

I was extremely fortunate to be her very first tipper, and I think that earned me first choice of her company after her set, even though I think others may have tipped more.

Boought her a ficha drink after her set, then one sip in asked her arriba. She said 60. I said of course!

Those of you who know of my posts here and on the US site know that I prefer BB everything. Although that was not o n the menu with the stunning Silka, not even BBBJ which seem de rigour now adays, all was fantastic none the less. Skin so soft and smooth, cute little tities, muscles nicely and femininely defined, a tiny and oh so firm little ass you just must sink your teeth into (I even did so during her set!) and -- I swear to you my brothers -- the prettiest little pussy you could ever desire. Yielding to the tongue, perfectly tiny labia, wet but without a any hint of soap or flavor, just perfectly neutral and perfectly wet. You must partake of this to understand.

I could have fucked her for the rest of my life, but two separate knocks from the cleanup guys kept bringing me back to reality.

I am in love, my compadres, but I am willing to share.

She's been in TJ for a couple months. She;s from somewhere that I think begins with a T that's somewhere near Puerto Viarta if I remember right. I think so anyway, but my brain is muddled by the image of my cock sliding in and out of that oh so perfect pussy, I just can't remember which way is up anymore.

Enjoy mi hermanos.

Xxnegrito
02-03-10, 06:29
Fellow mongers,

I need to get this off my chest I truly fell for one of the chicas at HK, her name is Sofia.

I would have done anything for her, and I did. She got sick and I paid for her treatment. This only taught me that no matter how sincere and loving your chica may seem she's just after your money. I finally realised my stupidity and moved on. I met up with Laura, a gorgeous girl from veracruza, I had not been with her since last December, this girl is no match in bed she is a freak and very horny, is the only chica I dare to do bare everything, she is total GFE with me. This just taught me that, its all up to them, if they feel comfortable with you, anything is possible. If you have good chemistry with them there is no limit. Laura let's me do DATY, BBBJ, bbsex and even bbanal in every session and we never discuss price. I pay her 60 for all her efforts and am always satisfied. Be good to the girls and they will be good to you. Be safe gentlemen.

Efjayel
02-04-10, 05:42
I love this TR. Lulu, you need to pull your dick out, put it on the table and beat on it with a book. NEVER fall for a Zona girl. You only end up in the sticky dark, alone. Sounds like she's a good provider and worth repeating. Try to knock her down from the $60. however. Tell her the other $10 could be a tip.I'll be honest in admitting that when I first started mongering, I tried getting close to some of the chicas. Luckily they wouldn't have any of it. Whenever I said something in those terms, they would either stay quiet it or play it off as a joke. i even got a few numbers but when I called or text they would either not respond, respond very briefly or try to cut the conversation short. Good thing they didn't respond to my advances because I could have easily fallen for one of them. Eventually I got it through my head that I was making a mistake in trying to get close so now I don't try to delve into anything further than just being friendly with them.

Jackie888
02-04-10, 15:34
Here are a couple of pictures from my favorite chicas at HK

Have any more photos of HK? Or HK gals with clothes on saying "hi?"

Man, I've not been down to TJ since the passport requirement. And I really miss it, particularly HK.

Sgt Perv
02-04-10, 15:49
The passport requirement has never been completely enforced.

DL and bc work fine.

Super Gato
02-05-10, 02:13

Man, I've not been down to TJ since the passport requirement. And I really miss it, particularly HK.

Hong Kong's website (http://www.hktijuana.com) has quite a few photos of the girls in a gallery. You need to use your throwaway email address to get a password (or see some of the tamer shots in the The Club->Club Events section). When HK has your email address, they'll send you emails about once a month announcing whatever party they're having (I received one today with details of the Valentine's Day party coming up on the 14th). Again, you don't want to send it to an account that others may see so you needn't explain things to people, but that's what throwaway accounts are for.

Hootch Patrol
02-05-10, 11:31
Fellow mongers,

I need to get this off my chest I truly fell for one of the chicas at HK, her name is Sofia.

I would have done anything for her, and I did. She got sick and I paid for her treatment. This only taught me that no matter how sincere and loving your chica may seem she's just after your money. I finally realised my stupidity and moved on. I met up with Laura, a gorgeous girl from veracruza, I had not been with her since last December, this girl is no match in bed she is a freak and very horny, is the only chica I dare to do bare everything, she is total GFE with me. This just taught me that, its all up to them, if they feel comfortable with you, anything is possible. If you have good chemistry with them there is no limit. Laura let's me do DATY, BBBJ, bbsex and even bbanal in every session and we never discuss price. I pay her 60 for all her efforts and am always satisfied. Be good to the girls and they will be good to you. Be safe gentlemen.XXnegrito,

The important thing is that you learned. It's all business down there man, it's easy to fall in love over there with some of the women and sometimes you gotta pinch yourself to see if you're dreaming. In regards to your last encounter w/Laura I had a few questions. 1) did she offer you bare everything or did you bring it up? and 2) bbanal did she do that on your 1st encounter with her? Or is this someone you've got to know better each time you've been with her?

Amerioca
02-14-10, 04:34
Fellow mongers,

I would have done anything for her, and I did. She got sick and I paid for her treatment. This only taught me that no matter how sincere and loving your chica may seem she's just after your money. I finally realised my stupidity and moved on. I met up with Laura, a gorgeous girl from veracruza, I had not been with her since last December, this girl is no match in bed she is a freak and very horny, is the only chica I dare to do bare everything, she is total GFE with me. This just taught me that, its all up to them, if they feel comfortable with you, anything is possible. If you have good chemistry with them there is no limit. Laura let's me do DATY, BBBJ, bbsex and even bbanal in every session and we never discuss price. I pay her 60 for all her efforts and am always satisfied. Be good to the girls and they will be good to you. Be safe gentlemen.You are lucky. I have seen guys buy a house and/or a car for a gal. But who am I to tell one how to spend their money. BTW, every hooker has a SOB story. Over time, your skin will get thicker, trust me.

Good hunting.

Xxnegrito
02-15-10, 05:08
It just happened we were fooling around in the room and I went down on her while she laid on her back I was eating her pussy and moved ups kissing her from her tummy to her mouth we start kissing passionately and my cock was just pushing against her pussy, all she said is please don't come inside, and reaches to grab me and guide me inside and starts moving her hips, man it was glorious.

XXnegrito,

The important thing is that you learned. It's all business down there man, it's easy to fall in love over there with some of the women and sometimes you gotta pinch yourself to see if you're dreaming. In regards to your last encounter w/Laura I had a few questions. 1) did she offer you bare everything or did you bring it up? and 2) bbanal did she do that on your 1st encounter with her? Or is this someone you've got to know better each time you've been with her?

Xxnegrito
02-15-10, 05:50
Sorry bro I got some more but also nude I'll post them later as am away from my computer, I haven't been down in two weeks and miss it. But am saving up, as am going to Medellin in May. You shoul get your passport bro, is an investment. I know that my trips down south keep me sane, and help me release stress, is theraputic bro, it really is! LOL

Sound7
02-15-10, 07:21
Noticied TJ LE at the entrance of AB. One hotie cold as ice, fluent in english. I just left.
AB media blitz bill boards as big as those in Sunset Hollywood all over town with conservative hot looking chica dressed in the traditional Mex clothes. The model looks hot and melting. Great looking face and at the same time the young "Mama" looks. You have to see it. At first I thought it was a singer preformance promotion.

HK putting the final touches with chains links of ballons for the 14th. Could not stay to see the completion or the 6 pm event. Hope someone had fun seeing the finshed product and the dressed up chicas.

See few young brave men group action doing the privido stuff in the open ! Something new and brave ? Not the locals.

I did see some asian looking chicas doing the the floor dance but was unable to get closer to establish communication. Will chinese learning help at HK in the near future ?
Are these asian chicas Chinese, Korean or VN cross-over ? A big question !

May be Hong Kong club will have a special Chinese New Year's event next week.

It is the year of the tiger. All the best.

虎年

translation: www.mdbg.net
虎年 hu3nián2 Year of the Tiger (e.g. 2010)

For D Cup Consumption:Final Answer AB
AB floor girls are fair game for a feel-up during the show for a $1.00. AB girls in general have bigger breast and are older than HK's chicas. Size B pleanty in HK. Size D more in the traditional Mex joints with everything double deck, not on your list.

Sound7
02-15-10, 19:59
When you see the bruises and punture skin wounds and they are still working that is sad. Covering them as much as possible from the public view or in the room.

What can one say ? Need money ! Basic needs.

You are lucky. I have seen guys buy a house and/or a car for a gal. But who am I to tell one how to spend their money. BTW, every hooker has a SOB story. Over time, your skin will get thicker, trust me.

Good hunting.

Belgrath
02-16-10, 06:36
HK chicas depend more on selling drinks, booth dances, vip and dances to make their money especially the sash girls. There are quite a few that pretty much feel they dont really have to arriba so will quote sometimes crazy prices. They are better though at allowing you to touch their junk and tits for a dollar or two.

Sound7
02-16-10, 09:56
Agree with what is stated.

Chica dance collection is down. Limited options in Mexico since the plants are closed and moved to China. Tourist are missing.

HK chicas depend more on selling drinks, booth dances, vip and dances to make their money especially the sash girls. There are quite a few that pretty much feel they dont really have to arriba so will quote sometimes crazy prices. They are better though at allowing you to touch their junk and tits for a dollar or two.

Xxnegrito
02-16-10, 16:42
In my opinion your better off trying HK, I think they have the best selection of girls, and have better attitude overall and if you go after 8 pm you'll see a better selection of boobs. There is this chica am sure your gonna like she's got some of the biggest boobs I've seen. Enjoy bro, be safe!

I am going to TJ on the 25 or 26 of Feb. Who has the biggest boobs in HK or Adelitas, please? Thank you very much and happy horndogging!

Bubby
02-17-10, 01:05
I concur with PPans analysis. My experience with the HK chicas has been similar.

I still love HK and spend the vast majority of my time there. I bring lots of $5 for Cokes or agua mineral, and lots of $1 for gropes.

I was ready to post an extensive report on my January visit, but I timed out and lost the whole thing! (Grrrr). In summary, I had another great session with Salma, and a very mediocre one with Angela, the Gringo Shark, who now calls herself Ana. I mostly went out of curiosity, after seeing her and saying hello for about 10 years at AB.

Back to PP's subject, kind of. I used HK to rev my motor, and then mostly headed to Tropical and Las Chavelas. In Tropical, I found a new novia. We have been corresponding via e-mail, texts, and a phone call or 2 per week. She had been at TB for a month from Bar Botana (across the street), and she hated it. She quit soon after our session. The session was total GFE in every way possible. I am probably a sucker, but I kind of fell for her. I am 50'ish and she is 28 (probably 32) with 3 ninos. I met her at Pueblo Amigo the following week for a TLN and we got along great, although her English is 0%, and my spanish about 15%. I am returning in early March for 5 days. I will report, if anything unusual happens.

IMHO, Las Chavelas is a gold mine. I had 2 awesome GFE sessions there. First was Maritza. I was leaving as she was walking in. Our eyes met, and it was on. No drinks or dances, just a quick hug, kiss, grope, agreed to $50 and up we went. She was mid 20's, petite, and very tight. Really got into the session, with lots of DFK.

Second was with Perla. She is 28 yo, (again probably early to mid 30's) and was also total GFE. She was tiny (maybe 5') with black curly hair just above her shoulders. I spent some time at a table with her and her friends after about an hour of obvious flirting from the landing by the banos. She kept catching me staring, and she would smile. I wasn't trying to be coy. I just wanted her to know I wasn't easy! Lots of hugging, kissing, and a little groping at the table. More flirting with her and her friends. I bought her lots of fichas, and she was NOT shy about pounding them down. That scared me a little, but my fears were laid to rest in the cuarto. When we got there she attacked me. I went down for some oral, but she was completely soaked down there. It was all I could do to grab the condon before entering. Good times!

One other observation without going into details, and not wanting to violate any board policies. I believe BBFS is MUCH more common than we would like to admit, based on my experiences in January.

Happy mongering to all!

SuperSteve
02-17-10, 01:47
I appreciate the support I got from my post in the other thread about going into the darkness. I get no ego gratification, nor want any, from posting. I only want to give something back for the great amount of knowledge about TJ I learned from lurking, before joining.

Now.....

In HK last weekend, both ladies I sessioned with started with $70. I immediately stood up and said $60, or I walk, and they both came down to $60 immediately. Could have just been the luck of the draw, although I think standing up and beginning to move away helped.

I also agree with Las Chavelas. Last weekend there were more, and much better looking, ladies in there. I'm not sure if the new interior had anything to do with it, but it is much nicer. I'll be down in two weeks and post about it.

Health & happiness to all.............

The Tall Man
02-17-10, 03:00
I appreciate the support I got from my post in the other thread about going into the darkness. I get no ego gratification, nor want any, from posting. I only want to give something back for the great amount of knowledge about TJ I learned from lurking, before joining.

Now.....

In HK last weekend, both ladies I sessioned with started with $70. I immediately stood up and said $60, or I walk, and they both came down to $60 immediately. Could have just been the luck of the draw, although I think standing up and beginning to move away helped.

I also agree with Las Chavelas. Last weekend there were more, and much better looking, ladies in there. I'm not sure if the new interior had anything to do with it, but it is much nicer. I'll be down in two weeks and post about it.

Health & happiness to all.............

You guys have sparked my interest anew for Las Chavelas. Back 7-9 years ago I would have lots of fun finding the diamonds in the ruff at LC and Tropical, but for some reason have not been into LC for years. That will change my next trip down.

The Tall Man

SuperSteve
02-17-10, 18:02
My problem was less with "one person questioning my writing style", and more whether the information I was giving was of actual interest.

I have no problem with FJL, and would even party with him, if we were at the same location. I learn more from those who don't agree with me, than those who do agree with me!!!

Since several people supported my continued writing, I will continue to offer my views.

DCups, I will share information with you about MDE. I will be back in MDE in November with several other guys I travel the world with.

I am next in TJ at the end of this month 26-28, with two others. Anyone wanting to meet up, PM me. Will write something after.

I will be in Angeles City, PI the first of March. Anyone going to be there PM me, there are 5-6 of us going.

Health & happiness to all..............

Day Sleeper
02-17-10, 22:58
After years of mongering and browsing this site, here is what I think to be my first post.

First, I want to thank all of you who contributed to this forum. I is because of you that we can all have better experiences in the field.

That being said, it is time for me to give back to our little community:

Yesterday evening, I went to the Zona Norte and started by roaming the usual side streets and the alley. I did not really find anything to my liking so I went to HK.

In the past few months, I found that HK is becoming the place of choice in front of AB and of course CC. The girls are more friendly, and will let you squeeze their boobs and feel their intimates for a buck or two and are likely to return the favor as well.

After squeezing and feeling some, I headed to Tropical where I was greeted by Jacqueline, a little brunette with a tight ass and nice boobs. Paid her a ficha drink and got my tongue down her throat in no time. Since she was pretty good kisser I put a $5 propina in her bra and boy, did she go wild with the kissing. Sucking my tongue down and throat and offering her boobs for the squeeze, suck and lick. We went dancing for a bit and was seriously considering going arriba with her.

Alas, the dream came to and end when she ordered her second ficha drink without even asking me if it was ok. She soon went away to the bagno, then for a phone call and left me with half her drink on the table. I had fun, so it wasn't a big deal but now you all know how to handle that girl: Buy her a drink, give her a propina to have some GFE with her and go your own way.

Back on the street, I went to CC where not much was happening (never got a good feeling in this place) so I went to AB and found it to be almost as bad as CC. Girls were just standing around waiting to go arriba but little interaction with the patrons. Since they redecorated and changed the club layout, I feel that AB is steadily going down.

Back at HK, I took a seat close to the stairs in the middle of the club (the girls are often coming there when available for action). After a few minutes, a thin brunette by the name of Fande came to me and sat on my lap. She wore a dress loosely covering her tits so it was easy to grab them and suck her nipples. After she put her hand in my trousers to stroke my dick, it was hard to refuse her a drink so I let her order one and before it was on the table she was already asking to go arriba.

She started at $60 and I declined the offer, she then offered $50 which I also declined. Shortly after the drink arrived (I was still playing with her tits while she was stroking my dick) she offered $40 if we went right away. After making sure I would be able to play with her snatch and get some sucking action, we went to the hotel next door which I paid in Pesos.

In the room, I tried to give her 400 Pesos but she insisted on $40 (it's free to try) she quickly went to the bathroom while I was undressing and before long she was going at it with a BBJ while I was fingering and licking her shaved pussy. She then put a condom on little me and we went for cowgirl, doggy (she took the slamming like a champ) and some more cowgirl.

I finished on my back, bare stroking my dick in her slurpy and willing mouth (she didn't swallow but took a big load in her mouth and around it).

Did feel a little rushed while banging her (they always want you to come fast) but not afterward.

She asked for a tip so I gave her 50 Pesos after making change at the desk on our way out and got her to write her name and digits

She is 28 to 35 yo and her body was thin and very soft to the touch with some baby fat on her belly. She had nice and soft tits those eraser nipples we all love and a long slit with a small clit. Her box was fairly tight and she had a good attitude during the entire encounter (this is what matters the most to me)

She bears a long scar on the left side of her torso going from the shoulder blade all the way to under her left breast so she will be easy for you to spot her in the club (seems like an old scar and it wasn't a turn off for me).

I will send her digit to senior members who want them.

Bubby
02-18-10, 07:49
Awesome report, dude! Thanks.

You brought up another detail that I forgot to mention in my previous report. IMHO, in the past, the chicas were extremely reluctant to DFK in the bar in front of their friends. Grabbing tits and pussy was all good, but God forbid you try to slip her some tongue while kissing in the bar. This trip, I found that DFK was readily available with many of the girls while still in the bar. Of course, I was in TB and LC for much of the time, but I believe this may be a tangible difference due to the economy/ lack of gringos. Prices do not seem to be falling much, but in general, I think that our "bang for the buck" is increasing.

Day Sleeper
02-18-10, 12:36
This evening I went to HK to have some fun squeezing some boobs.

I was not standing in the bar for more than two minutes that a waiter tried to show me the door after I denied to buy a drink (I was still trying to find a good spot to land on and had already brushed off a bunch of them).

I got to tell you, that really pissed me off.

I took note of his badge number and told him that I wanted to talk to the manager. He shrugged and left me there after telling me he did not care.

So outside I went to ask the security guy to call the manager who came shortly after. When I explained what happened and told him that if they did not like me to be here, I had no problem taking my business next door and spread the word around This did not sit very well with him. He went back inside on the look out for the waiter and I could tell that he passed the word out because it did not take too long for the waiter to show up and report to him.

Sometime those waiters need an attitude adjustment.

Sound7
02-18-10, 17:48
Cool for such a detail report. It is a ROD. Congratulation!

Sound7
02-19-10, 21:17
One has the choice to report to HK via the web to bring closure contac@ hk.

And to better serve the clients needs next time.

This evening I went to HK to have some fun squeezing some boobs.

I was not standing in the bar for more than two minutes that a waiter tried to show me the door after I denied to buy a drink (I was still trying to find a good spot to land on and had already brushed off a bunch of them).

I got to tell you, that really pissed me off.

I took note of his badge number and told him that I wanted to talk to the manager. He shrugged and left me there after telling me he did not care.

So outside I went to ask the security guy to call the manager who came shortly after. When I explained what happened and told him that if they did not like me to be here, I had no problem taking my business next door and spread the word around This did not sit very well with him. He went back inside on the look out for the waiter and I could tell that he passed the word out because it did not take too long for the waiter to show up and report to him.

Sometime those waiters need an attitude adjustment.

JPF
02-19-10, 23:54
I have been kicked out of HK twice for not buying a drink. Both times it was when I was standing still for a few minutes. So now I try to keep moving until I find someone worth drinking with.

SuperSteve
02-20-10, 05:38
EFJ your partial words in a different thread:

"Supersteve, your form of writing is a bit odd and not easy to follow. See if you can clarify a few things for me..."

In this post, you say you want verification (which infers by definition that I was lying), which is virtually impossible. Do you want pictures, a notarized statement from the ladies?

It seems to me that "your form of writing is a bit odd", may be a slight questioning of my form of writing, which I have no problem with. I will never be confused with being a literary genius. If not, maybe you can explain what you meant? IMHO, clarification and verification are not synonyms. Although as I said earlier, I only have a Compton basic education.

My only intent on posting on this board, and others, is to give information to those that may gain from it. I am perfectly fine with who I am at this advanced age. I don't need to post for my own gratification. I get more than enough from pleasing the women of the world, many 1/3 my age, that choose to have s*x with me, and want to have continued sessions because I please them s*xually.

I will not respond further on this..............

Health & happiness to all...............

Dornyone
02-21-10, 04:14
Supersteve, FJL is exactly what the "ignore" feature of this board was put there for. Try it, things get better immediately when only reading true reports.

Xxnegrito
02-21-10, 20:06
One Wing Low and my self went down on Friday night, got there around 7:30 we went briefly into Adelitas but it was lacking talent and seem to be slow, we then went to HK the place was packed, after a little walking we got a table on the opposite side of the pista sur facing the bar, selection of girls was moderate there were a few spinner walking around, we were drinking our beers dos equis for me and bohemia for my bud, when he anounced he was ready for a sw, and left to do the deed, lol! While he was gone I tipped a couple of good looking chicas, and liked one especially by the name of kimberly short little thing with curly long black hair, but I wasn't ready yet, I was having fun just groping and fingering the girls, when one wing low came back he looked relaxed. We went out to eat mariscos from the cart in the corner, I never had them before and one wing treated me to one and we ate it with a consome from the taco cart it was great. After dinner we tried la carreta and las chavelas but didn't find anything we liked.

Xxnegrito
02-21-10, 20:52
Sorry folks, I almost lost my report, as am writting from my blackberry.

Anywho, we went back to HK the place was even more packed than earlier one wing went for a lookyloo and I was scoping the scenery I saw and said Hi to a few chicas I know and my waiter juanito #99 came to my rescue getting me a table right infront of the pista sur, I was sipping my beer when my beautiful sofia showed up walking down the stairs I went to get her and sat her with me we had a few drinks, she danced for me, I was having fun touching and playing with her, I love this girl, am really in love with her and I know better, but what is one to do, so I took her upstairs she loves taking pictures, loves to pose for me, I took a few but didn't have my memory card in my phone so I couldn't take all the poses, and I was getting hornier, she laid spread eagled on the bed and I went to work, I ate her pussy, her ass, turned her face down and ate her ass, I fucked her like that she loves doggie, I came so quickly eve I was embarrassed but she assured me it was ok, we laid naked in bed for a while and she whispered she loved it, but then the knock came, we ignored it, but as expected they insisted we got dressed. We went downstairs had one last drink, I found one wing and we headed for the border, all in all a good trip. And next week were going to try it again, I just need to get over my infatuation with sofia so I can enjoy more chicas, but that's my problem I guess. Be safe out there guys.

Efjayel
02-21-10, 22:20
EFJ your partial words in a different thread:

"Supersteve, your form of writing is a bit odd and not easy to follow. See if you can clarify a few things for me..."

In this post, you say you want verification (which infers by definition that I was lying), which is virtually impossible. Do you want pictures, a notarized statement from the ladies?Umm, no I didn't ask for "verification" nor asked for any proof, in fact I never said anything that implies I didn't believe you. I don't understand where you got that idea from. I recall one question that I asked you was something like, "what did the mesero do" when the girl was head bobbing you in the bar. A question like that would imply I did believe the act happened and was even curious to know what occurred afterwards.

It seems to me that "your form of writing is a bit odd", may be a slight questioning of my form of writing, which I have no problem with. I will never be confused with being a literary genius. If not, maybe you can explain what you meant? IMHO, clarification and verification are not synonyms. Although as I said earlier, I only have a Compton basic education.I was originally not going to respond to this post, but I did solely because you asked me to explain what I meant. When I said your writing was odd and not easy to follow, it's because some of your sentences are fragmented although still understandable so those are ok. But really I was talking specifically about the "fiddled with him" and "unleashed" part. I got lost in that sentence. I wasn't sure who it was that was being "fiddled" or what you meant when you said "unleashed." I thought it meant a happy ending. These are the things I wanted clarified.

I just need to get over my infatuation with sofia so I can enjoy more chicas, but that's my problem I guess. Be safe out there guys.I understand your position cause I've been there myself with a few girls too. I suggest you try some of the other bars. Cause when I was in the same bar, going with another girl, I felt like I was betraying them. Some of them even caught me going up with a different girl and would give me a mad and jealous look. lol

Xxnegrito
02-22-10, 03:01
Efjayel thanks for the support and the idea bro, am gonna try that. There were some nice looking chicas at chavelas. I might make it my new hide out, cause like u say it feels like ur cheating on them when u take some other girl from the same club. At least till I get over my infatuation for her. Be safe bros, and don't fall in love like I did, its no fun.

SuperSteve
02-22-10, 05:02
Life is good..........

I will be in TJ next weekend, and Angeles City the following week.

Health & happiness to all..............

How do I use the ignore function?

Sound7
02-22-10, 19:18
"Once you dump you HK novia, I suspect you are gonna fall for another one pretty quick to satisfy this need." Papi quote

It seems before the economic turn busy chicas make about 2000 pesos gross per good night and work four night atleast. Montly it would be 32, 000 pesos. Now it would atleat be 50% less than and HK has a lot more chicas on the line - 12,000 to 16,000 pesos (around $1,000 - 1,300 USD) tops.

Rent HK Chica for a month at $1,200 per month, 14,400 USD yearly to $40 to ++ per deed. .

SW option: One pop $20 USD

Derekj6926
02-23-10, 02:22
"Once you dump you HK novia, I suspect you are gonna fall for another one pretty quick to satisfy this need." Papi quote

It seems before the economic turn busy chicas make about 2000 pesos gross per good night and work four night atleast. Montly it would be 32, 000 pesos. Now it would atleat be 50% less than and HK has a lot more chicas on the line - 12,000 to 16,000 pesos (around $1,000 - 1,300 USD) tops.

Rent HK Chica for a month at $1,200 per month, 14,400 USD yearly to $40 to ++ per deed. .

Just live in a state of being in Love all of the time, after that there is no falling in or out of Love. It is my opinion, $1200.00 per month would be a great deal, when it is $200.00 a pop just across the border in the USA you would run throught the $1200.00 very quickly then be alone for the remainder of the month, lol. It is difficult to find a better deal than you will find in the Zona Norte. I cannot wait to retire so I can stay in TJ till I want to leave. It is awesome to have a delicious latina in ones arms to do with as you please. While I am in TJ I bask in each and every moment till I have to leave. then live in depression for a week after till I get acclamated to the normal stressful life here in the USA.

Xxnegrito
02-23-10, 18:31
Well it looks like my issue helped shed some light not only on the emotional but also the economic aspect of a relationship with a pro. And in the long run, being bound to a relationship of any kind will put a stop at least temporary to ones mongering, and IMO neither of us members of this forum want that, so let's move on to our mongering reports. Be safe gentlemen, and thanks again.

QuackUp
02-23-10, 23:52
The first girl I took from h/k was Sayuri ( sp ). Thin morena, usually in a bikini. Nice session. Lot's of dfkissing, I gave her a little massage which she loved. I would repeat with her.

She didn't ask for the money up front and I gave her mx$600 which she gladly accepted. It took the cum - boys four knock to get us out of the room.

After returing from the border, I see this cute young chica but she is sitting with a couple of guys. I didn't get to session with her but when she went to the bathroom or wherever she was going, I was able to ask her for her name. She said her name was Hillary. Thin morena super cute with a pretty face and tight young body. She looks like she 18 but who knows?

Does anyone here know her, or has been with her? If she's available next time I'am in town, I will most definetly try her out unless someone has a bad report about her. She is definetly worth to toftt.

Not sure if she would free up or not, I spot another pretty chica. Her name is Jennifer. Not thin but not fat with a good size chest. Downstairs she was alot of fun but I was a little leary because when I tried to kiss her, it was only light pecks.

She would be number 4 for the evening, something I rarely do at my age but I said what the heck. One of the best decisions of my life.

At first she was a little reserved, but once I daty, she went crazy. Whatever position I wanted, excellent bbbj ( at least for tj standards ) and what I like the most, plenty of dfk.

Again paid mx$600 and she was very happy to get it.

Great way to end the night. Cost for taxi back to the border, $3.00 usd.. Finally, I didn't feel ripped off by the yellow taxis.

Back at the border, no long lines. Wait was about 5 minutes

Dave_Far
02-24-10, 06:23
After returing from the border, I see this cute young chica but she is sitting with a couple of guys. I didn't get to session with her but when she went to the bathroom or wherever she was going, I was able to ask her for her name. She said her name was Hillary. Thin morena super cute with a pretty face and tight young body. She looks like she 18 but who knows?

Does anyone here know her, or has been with her? If she's available next time I'am in town, I will most definetly try her out unless someone has a bad report about her. She is definetly worth to tofttI know exactly who you're talking about. Super nice body with no flab. Nice tight ass. I saw her talking to those guys but she didn't look too warm. Saw her dance later on. Both times she looked bored and not having a good time. Despite this and my Spidey sense telling me she wasn't worth it, her nice ass, convinced me to chat her up and buy her a drink. Really boring. I got to feel her ass but she refused to lap dance or anything beyond letting me grope her ass. I'd recommend against her unless someone has prior good experience with her. She did quote me $80 for arriba and I didn't try to bargain as I figured she wasn't worth it.

Roaddog
02-24-10, 07:14
They exist! Cuz they aren't making much nowadays so everything is negotiable to and from the zone.

Bubby
02-24-10, 08:03
Peter, I about fell out of my chair laughing when I read that!

QuackUp
02-24-10, 13:05
peterpan,

I just asked him how much and he said $3.00usd. No negotiating or anything like that. I had a friend who went down last week and he said he paid $3.00 also going from the border to A/b.

Hopefully all the rest of the cab drivers start charging the same.

Q

QuackUp
02-24-10, 13:16
Thanks dave for the intel.. If she is there the next time I go, hopefully I can at least buy her a drink to see how she responds to me. She did look a little bored when she was at the table with those other guys. But damn, she is awfully hot!

Dylan
02-24-10, 20:15
Very slow in there last night. There weren't many girls, and the selection was slim.

I have noticed though, there are more girls in the daytime that will take $40 to go arriba. They're not the stunners, but not fugly either.

This has happened my last two trips down there. I just sit at the bar, and let them approach me. Pretty cool.

Dylan

Don Smith 10
02-25-10, 20:37
She used to work at ally 4-5 month ago.

At that time she charged me 300 peso for 20 mts date.

She got beautiful and natural booby, but attitude soso.

Anyway after she came to Hong Kong, I never ask her going rate.

I just say Hello.

Xxnegrito
03-02-10, 23:29
Went down with one wing low on friday.

As always, we spent most of our time at HK.

The selection was great.

I had a session with a tiny little thing.

She was awesome.

Girlfriend action in and out of the room.

As we were leaving there were these 2 chicas I hadn't seen before: Yolanda and Jimena.

They're both slim and very cute.

Yolanda was just walking the floor.

She is tanned and has highlights on her long light brown hair.

Jimena was a dancer on the Pista Sur.

She has slightly fair skin, long dark brown hair, and was wearing a blue short outfit and seemed very sexy.

Does anyone know anything about these girls?

Mabba
03-05-10, 04:28
Point us to her picture please.

Don Smith 10
03-05-10, 17:43
I was at Hongkong last night.

I approch to hilary and ask her going rate.

She said 80 bucks.

She doesn't smile and looks like she doesn't care.

So I walk away.

I was her client when she worked at alley.

That time I paid 300peso for 20 mts in my hotel(not cascada)

She wasn't great anyway.

Sweetjacker
03-06-10, 12:40
Greetings fellow mongers,

Some mongers and I will be visiting Tijuana very soon, and we were hoping to find out some info and details about HK. We've been going to AB for a few years, but don't really know what to expect from HK.

1) Can anyone give us some details about prices, what to expect from the girls at HK.

Is it around the same price as a bone at AB?. $60 for 30 minutes, and $12 for the room?

2) How about the cost for the dances, either per dance, or I read someone mentioning a half-hour dance special?

3) Can we expecting a "petting zoo" type of atmosphere, where the girls are roaming around and we can fondle a bunch of them for small tips, or during the dances.

4) What percentage of the girls are willing to go arriba to the hotel, since some of them might be there just for the stripping?

Obviously, AB hasn't been the same as it used to be a couple years ago. Is this the same for HK? Anyone know of any new hot spots where the girls at smokin hot like they used to be? Any info would definitely be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, and enjoy!

Sweetjacker

Xxnegrito
03-06-10, 16:35
Fellas good day, just got back from a quick visit that wasn't quick at all at HK, on my last visit I wasn't able to go with this cute chica, Jimena. She is about 5'2" slim, shoulder lenght hair, not a 10 in looks, but I rate her service a perfect 10. Total GFE, BBBJ, and dfk. I was looking for her and gave up when I couldn't find her, I picked this other girl, Fernanda and sat with her but she didn't seem interested and truly as beautiful as she was neither was I. Then I hear the announcer say Jimena en la pista sur and my head did a 180 and there she was starting her dance routine, so I dumped Fernanda w a lame excuse and go to the dance floor with my singles, she sees me and her eyes sparkle (might have been the lighting, LOL) I tip her and she let's me finger her and she gives me the sexiest wet kiss in my mouth, that makes all the guys just stare at me, she remembers me and it shows. After making all the guys drool all over her I go get her to sit with me, get her a drink and we start chatting away. She is very sexual and cute loves to joke around and loves being touched and kissed, we spent 45 mins and she has barely touched her drink is more interested in me and my stories, I was in awe with this girl. We start talking about sex and we both feel the need to get our clothes off, she's got this sprint in her step and is holding my hand all the way and making jokes, once we get to the room, she becomes my girlfriend kissing me helping me out of my clothes, she lays on the bed naked and I start kissing her from head to toes, she loves oral and gives me a BBBJ, I eat her sweet pussy and as she gets the rubber on kisses me passionately, I enter her and she sighs "que grande papi" music to my ears, I bang her mish, and she wispers "quieres que me venga" and I tell her "vente mi amor" and she shudders all over, I sit in the middle of the bed and she mounts me and we hold each other and just move our hips, and we both come together, and am in love, we lay in bed naked holding each other for some time then we get the knock we ignore it and keep joking around. At the 3rd knock we go shower together and she let's me lather her up and kisses me nonstop. We go down to the bar again order her another drink sit fooling around for an hour and again she just sips her beer. I am in love, she is a keeper in all of my trips to Tijuana and so many mixed experiences I "finally found some one, that knocks me off my feet".

Be safe gentlemen and be nice to the girls there are a lot great service providers we just need to weed them out.

Xxnegrito
03-06-10, 17:48
This fact would make me a LESBIAN then, lol...cause I tip my mesero Juanito #99, he always gives me excellent service and I love to eat, finger and fuck pussies. There am out of the closet, am a homolesbian. Btw "cheap" in spanish is tacan~o, or in slang "codo" (elbow). Am also cheap but i also worked for tips before and it feels good to be appreciated if you provide good serivce by getting a tip.

Xxnegrito
03-06-10, 19:41
Simply put AB is just a fuck shop, you cant interact with the girls, they're pretty but have no warmth in my opinion. HK is a stripclub-cantina-latin carnival, that mixes the old fashion fichera showgirls style of mexico df with the american strip club scene, you can touch, kiss, fondle, fall for the chicas and decide if she is your style of girl. Privados are $20US x song, imo a waste of money, youll find constant shows, and a variety of dancers, most will go to the room, aprox $60x30 min and $15 for the room and feel free to finger, grop, lick, grab to your hearts content, as long as u have a $1 in one hand the other one can roam freely, and if u need a spanish speaking guide hit me up w a PM, as everyone knows am always looking for "reasons" to go visit my mamacitas. Be safe, be nice to the girls and enjoy, "Finger licking good"

Greetings fellow mongers,

Some mongers and I will be visiting Tijuana very soon, and we were hoping to find out some info and details about HK. We've been going to AB for a few years, but don't really know what to expect from HK.

1) Can anyone give us some details about prices, what to expect from the girls at HK.

Is it around the same price as a bone at AB?. $60 for 30 minutes, and $12 for the room?

2) How about the cost for the dances, either per dance, or I read someone mentioning a half-hour dance special?

3) Can we expecting a "petting zoo" type of atmosphere, where the girls are roaming around and we can fondle a bunch of them for small tips, or during the dances.

4) What percentage of the girls are willing to go arriba to the hotel, since some of them might be there just for the stripping?

Obviously, AB hasn't been the same as it used to be a couple years ago. Is this the same for HK? Anyone know of any new hot spots where the girls at smokin hot like they used to be? Any info would definitely be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, and enjoy!

Sweetjacker

Sound7
03-09-10, 19:38
What Helps Individuals to Change Their Behavior? Social Cognitive Theory

Social learning theory, later renamed social cognitive theory, proposes that behavior change is affected by environmental influences, personal factors, and attributes of the behavior itself. A central tenet of social cognitive theory is the concept of self-efficacy. A person must believe in his or her capability to perform the behavior (i.e., the person must possess self-efficacy) and must perceive an incentive to do so (i.e., the person's positive expectations from performing the behavior must outweigh the negative expectations). Additionally, a person must value the outcomes or consequences that he or she believes will occur as a result of performing a specific behavior or action. Outcomes may be classified as having immediate benefits (e.g., feeling energized following physical activity) or long-term benefits (e.g., experiencing improvements in cardiovascular health as a result of physical activity). But because these expected outcomes are filtered through a person's expectations or perceptions of being able to perform the behavior in the first place, self-efficacy is believed to be the single most important characteristic that determines a person's behavior change. Self-efficacy can be increased in several ways, among them by providing clear instructions, providing the opportunity for skill development or training, and modeling the desired behavior. To be effective, models must evoke trust, admiration, and respect from the observer; models must not, however, appear to represent a level of behavior that the observer is unable to visualize attaining.

http://www.csupomona.edu/~jvgrizzell/best_practices/bctheory.html.

TJ sex therapy is still affortable and what are the cost-to-benefit ratio?

Master & Johnson sex training was over $3000 for ten week 30 minute sessions in 60's.

Pete, is a cultural thing,

Latin women in their natural habitat have one thing in mind, take care of their man, once they americanize they lose that, am salvadorean, grew up in Mexico City, came to the US when I was a teenager and found american women, even the ones born here from other countries very cold and selfish, now that's my personal opinion and maybe not all of them are like that. But being latino I know and miss that nurturing that only a latin woman in love is able to give, so I fall in love to enjoy the moment to is fullest. I always ask who their favorite singers are and find a lot of things in common to share in music, family, heartbreaks, etc. And most of the time it works. The idea of sex just for sex, even paid for doesn't appeal to me that's why girls that I've dated in the us and got lucky with didn't satisfy me just like, Celeste, Sofia, and now Kimberly and Jimena have, they loved me at the right time and I loved them back. And as always be safe, and be nice to the girls treat them like you would like to be treated.

Sound7
03-11-10, 04:56
Healthy Senior Sex Guidelines

Summary:
http://seniorliving.about.com/od/healthyseniorsex/a/senior_sex_surv.htm

Clinical Study:
http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/357/8/762

HK a future longevity facility.
What will be the HK chica's attitude to have all these 80's plus senior looking for action? It is lifetime employment.

Personal life extension up to twenty-two (22) years for males and 11 years for females based on sex lifestyle.

Today's news reporting support active sex expands life up to 22 years for healthy male seniors. Three (3) times month was the minimum sex and full throttle was not the requirement.

Read the above clinical report link to find all the details,

Sound7
03-11-10, 22:05
Lindau's study support's up to healthy male age of 85.

Sex Education Global Study:
Sex education age:

Germany and Holland 11.2 years

Mexico Data Not Available

China 15.4 years

70 years of Sex ... monatary funding and finding the quality for the X, Y, Z-gen could be a real global challenge.

Currently TJ & HK can assist.

Sound7
03-12-10, 21:25
@HK:
Taoist Method of Sex at HK leading to longevity. Life time cost of 250K (USD) at HK over 70 years preriod based on Dr. Lindau's 2007 published sex reports for healthy American living funded by the gov. Dr. Lindau's sex recommeded methods for longevity are defined in the report and Taosit sex method is not addressed.

The life cost of 250K is not based on the practice of Taosit in the HK floor area. Greater life time cost reduction up to 90% is projected for Taosit practice in HK floor area.

HK robe rental ($1) for the patron could make it easy to practice "Taoist Sex" in the bar corner area as depicted in the attached pic. In full discretion but all covered up. All natural ying-yang !

Few of the Hong Kong chica's are open to Taoist sexual practice.
Gentle "qi" !

Don't forget the famous Mexican phrase "Gracias !"

Taosit:
Taoist sexual practices (Simplified Chinese: 合气, Traditional Chinese: 合氣, pinyin: héqi) literally "Joining Energy" or "The Joining of the Essences", is the way some Taoists practiced sex. Practitioners believed that by performing these sexual arts, one could stay in good health, and eventually, with some other spiritual or alchemical practices, attain immortality.

Derekj6926
03-13-10, 23:51
I must get to the Zona Norte ASAP to start my age reduction program. This Taoist Method has my interest so I will be bellied up to HK Bar Saturday night in an attempt to find that longevity you gentleman seem to have a grip on. Thank you for your help I feel like you should ask for my credit card number lol

@HK:
Taoist Method of Sex at HK leading to longevity. Life time cost of 250K (USD) at HK over 70 years preriod based on Dr. Lindau's 2007 published sex reports for healthy American living funded by the gov. Dr. Lindau's sex recommeded methods for longevity are defined in the report and Taosit sex method is not addressed.

The life cost of 250K is not based on the practice of Taosit in the HK floor area. Greater life time cost reduction up to 90% is projected for Taosit practice in HK floor area.

HK robe rental ($1) for the patron could make it easy to practice "Taoist Sex" in the bar corner area as depicted in the attached pic. In full discretion but all covered up. All natural ying-yang !

Few of the Hong Kong chica's are open to Taoist sexual practice.
Gentle "qi" !

Don't forget the famous Mexican phrase "Gracias !"

Taosit:
Taoist sexual practices (Simplified Chinese: 合气, Traditional Chinese: 合氣, pinyin: héqi) literally "Joining Energy" or "The Joining of the Essences", is the way some Taoists practiced sex. Practitioners believed that by performing these sexual arts, one could stay in good health, and eventually, with some other spiritual or alchemical practices, attain immortality.

Sound7
03-14-10, 02:24
No credit number just Tao

I must get to the Zona Norte ASAP to start my age reduction program. This Taoist Method has my interest so I will be bellied up to HK Bar Saturday night in an attempt to find that longevity you gentleman seem to have a grip on. Thank you for your help I feel like you should ask for my credit card number lol

Derekj6926
03-14-10, 23:15
Gotta Love the Tao!!!!!!!!!!!! See you Saturday, HK Bar 10 PM, drinking from "The Fountain Of Youth"

No credit number just Tao

Xxnegrito
03-15-10, 00:36
Went down this weekend with other 4 guys from work, 2 of them on their first Tijuana trip. We stayed at Hacienda de Santiago, as we have done in the past. Took a peak in Adelitas, quite a few lookers, it was early so not too many customers. We then went to HK, the look on the newbies faces was priceless, they were in awe to say the least.

We sat drinking our beers for a while, then I went for a walk to scope the place looking for Kimberly, didn't find her, sat back down and then I saw chery, she was wearing a nurse's outfit with white fishnet stockings. About 5'3" dark brown hair, olive skin, slim with a nicely round ass and beautiful face and more than gorgeous smile. We made eye contact, gave me a disarming smile and I knew I had to have her. I invited her over, we all had a girl, but 3 of my buddies decided to go to La Carreta for a while to play pool, my friend (lets call him are to protect the innocent) and me stayed back, He was busy with a cute girl her name is brenda, she looks like a model, dark blonde hair, beautiful face, light skin and very hot. I was so busy with my girl that I was barely paying attention, Chery was a complete GFE, we started kissing softly, then more pationately, I went for DFK and she responded well. We went up to the room, she was total GFE in the bedroom too, we were into DFK very passionately, and undressing each other, till she was just in her thong and stockings, I sat her on that little table on the wall, took off her thong and spread her legs wide and began eating her pussy and ass, slowly at first and increasing momentum enjoying her moaning, she grabbed my head as she came on my face I took her to the bed then she put the rubber on, and I entered her mish we were kissing slowly, moving our hips very sensually, I asked her to change to Cowgirl, before she mounted me I reached her face with my hands and went on kissing slowly, I asked her for bareback and she smiled just looked at me and asked if I have a GF or if do it bb with other girls, I said no, and she took the rubber off and mounted me, and she fucked me with gusto, with hard deep strokes, then grinding me, she was kissing and biting my mouth, and started breathing hard, and I was into it, she was tired so we went to doggie, I was so excited that I didn't last long, looking at that perfect ass and my cock ramming that beautiful pussy. I came on her butt cheeks and it was so much cum I ran down her lower back and made a little pool there. We cleaned ourselves up got dressed and I asked her to take her picture, and she possed for me.

Went down stairs and sat for a while, I asked her out and she said yes, she would get off at 11 and she will bring her sister Nirubi with her for my friend R.

R and I went to La Carreta for a little while, drank a little with the guys, then at 10: 50 we went back to get the girls, when Chery saw us she gave a nice kiss, she introduced us to Nirubi, she is shorter than her, a little darker, see cup tits very perky, smaller but very sexy ass, and my friend are approved. We waited for them about 20 minutes then we took a cab to their hotel, we waited again for them to change, they came back looking very sexy, we went to las pulgas and went dancing and drinking all night long, they both were into DFK thru out the whole night, at 3 we left and were going to go back to our hotel but we all had drank to much, Chery changed her mind and we dropped them off at their hotel.

Needless to say my buddy are is Horny and needs release so we go to the paraditas, not a great selection, but he finds one he likes, kind of cute chica, I don't know who she is, but my bud says she quoted $20 but then dropped it to $15 and $5 for the room, are says he used the can in the room and when he opens the bedroom door she is laying in bed naked from the waist down and with porn on the tube, he asked her to take the top off and she asked for $10 and included a blowjob with it, my buddy, previously coached by yours truly and who can spot a bargain even with his pants off, goes for it and when I see him coming down the stairs is sporting a smile that says "mission accomplished", and he tells me she even let him put her legs up, for that better fuck we all deserve.

Saturday morning we went back to HK, the girls werent there yet, I texted chery and she text me that she was running late was sending some pesos to her mom and 2 kids in Sinaloa, so we enjoyed the early shift girls, lots of really good looking hotties, but my chery had already text me not to cheat on her, LOL, but we did lick and finger fuck a few pussies while we waited. Unfortunately R, started feeling sick and nauseated, we thought he wa hungover but it was food poisoning from our breakfast at Ricardos and I also had an appointment in Riverside, so we couldn't spend much time with the girls once they got there, we drank a little, and niruby quoted $40 to R, but he was too sick to accept, I excused ourselved and took Chery to the room again, and this time it was hotter that the previous night, we knew that we really enjoyed each other and we started eating, biting, licking each other as soon as we closed the door, she was wearing white garter belt and white fishnet stockings, under a tiny black g string, her breasts are small a cups, with dark nipples, I entered her while we were standing and slowly bitting and sucking her titties, I grabbed her and she wrapped her legs around my waist, and I fucked her hard while she kissed and bit my whole face, I set her on the bed and she spread wide to give me access to that pussy and asshole, I ate her with a feverish lust till she came in my mouth, I then started doing her mish, slowly, she grabbed my face and was kissing me slowly, I moved to kiss her neck and laid my weight on her reached for her ass and spread her butt cheeks to ram her deeper, she puts her arms and legs around me and tries to meet my strokes, and in her sweet voice she chants my name as she cums, I then put up her legs put her in the buck and continue to ram and grind her, she has her mouth wide open and her eyes closed in total pleasure. It has been well over 30 mins and she is afraid they'll knock on the door anytime, so changes to doggie so I can cum at my favorite position. I look at that pussy being rammed by my cock and I feel my balls ready to explode, I take my cock out and finish rubbing it against her asshole.

I can barely stand my legs feel like rubber, the best feeling ever. We clean up and get dressed, she makes me swear that am not going to do anyone else bb, because she doesn't do it and she felt I was special to her (lucky me), we go down to get my bud and we make it back home but my bud ended up in the er due to his food poisoning, but guess what, he is so thankful to me for introducing him to Tijuana he is ready to go back once he feels better. Guess he's got the Tijuana bug. The othe newbie was already planning to come back, and was making a mental list of pussies he wants to try.

Hope you enjoyed this report, I know I enjoyed writting it, and as always, be safe, be good to the girls, love them and they will love you back.

PS. I spent a lot more than I usually do on this girl, we didn't discuss price at every session, but due to her excelling performance gave her $100 each time. I know this is frown upon in our little community but I had the best "honey moon" thus far and as cheap as I am I think I underpaid her.

Till next time. Xxnegrito

Sound7
03-15-10, 04:03
Licensed to issue Tao credit.

Derekj6926: Gotta Love the Tao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xxnegrito: Taoism in action for $$

Desertratco
03-24-10, 10:16
This was the wildest thing I've ever seen. After a couple sessions with SGs (see the SW board), I went into HK as they were starting a shaving cream show. One girl had her foam-covered snatch jammed right in a guy's face, right next to the stage. The guy's head and face were covered with cream--the shaving kind. The other girl was letting guys rub the shaving cream into her panocha. I was waiting for someone to start shaving, but that's a different story. That, btw, never happened.

What did happen was crazy. the girls hauled one of the college guys (probalby on spring break) up onto the soapy stage. They stripped the guy totally naked, put a cover on, and proceeded to completely service him right on stage. While i'm not into seeing other guys' units waving around, the overall scene, with two naked girls sliding around blowing and banging this guy, was incredibly hot. I had to stick around for a little bit and watch. There were about a half dozen cute US college girls watching as well. I thought about trying to pick one of them up, just for shits and giggles, but they were in a group along with a couple of guys--totally cockblocking, is my guess.

Anyway, as the show was winding down, I wandered through the rest of the bar. Standing in front of me, right in the middle of the three or four steps going up to the other stage, was absolutely the finest ass I've ever seen. Slim but plump, round as two peaches. I was in lust. I walked up to her and looked into her eyes. Ack. Total butterface! A definite one-to-two-bagger. Kind of scared me off! I would have to fantasize about Natalie Portman or something to bang this chica. Too bad. From the back, she's gorgeous.

As I was leaving, I noticed another girl--this one far better looking than the butterface. She was dancing on one of the little stages that sits in between two small tables. Hot spinner body, pretty face, and ... braces? Yup. Maybe that's the total perv in me, but I found the braces to be really hot. Does anyone know this girl? 5'1", maybe. A-B cups. Girl-next-door pretty, reminds me of Selena Gomez. I would have dragged her off the stage and banged her right there if I hadn't spent my money and my load already. I've said before that the BGs don't really trip my trigger, but this one--wow. I'm definitely in lust. I hope that a looker like her isn't a trophy fuck like the hot HK girls often are. If anyone has any intel on this girl, please pass it on. If not, I may TOFTT because the little head definitely is leading this charge.

Stay safe out there.

Blourghus
03-24-10, 12:00
Hot spinner body, pretty face, and ... braces? Yup. Maybe that's the total perv in me, but I found the braces to be really hot.

That is not the least bit perverse, it is very normal. Braces are thuper hot. Welcome to the club. :-)

Does anyone know this girl? 5'1", maybe. A-B cups. Girl-next-door pretty, reminds me of Selena Gomez.

The one I know who matches this description is named Karla, from Durango. I'm not positive it is who you are talking about. If it is not, then I am also curious because I'm always on the hunt for hot girls with braces. In any case the Karla who I mention is one of the truest sweethearts I've met there and I spent some seriously good times with her. Highly recommended. Please report back if you find out more.

Cunnah Lingus
03-24-10, 16:08
Spring Break Week: Will the girls be gone or goin strong?

I just got my Hong Kong Club Newsletter with the Spring Break theme promoting their "week long party".

Question for the long-time often-time Tijuana & MX mongers: Do you think the club girls and street girls will be working in droves, including college (Senior high too?) girls on vacation, or all be going to their home towns on this especially religious Catholic Holiday week? Palm Sunday till Easter Sunday.

Past Experience. And Future predictions? Opinions. Educated guesses?

Thinkin of going before this Sunday, during the SB week or after its over. Weighing all factors. How about youse?

Phordphan
03-24-10, 22:37
Spring Break Week: Will the girls be gone or goin strong?

I just got my Hong Kong Club Newsletter with the Spring Break theme promoting their "week long party".

Question for the long-time often-time Tijuana & MX mongers: Do you think the club girls and street girls will be working in droves, including college (Senior high too?) girls on vacation, or all be going to their home towns on this especially religious Catholic Holiday week? Palm Sunday till Easter Sunday.

Past Experience. And Future predictions? Opinions. Educated guesses?

Thinkin of going before this Sunday, during the SB week or after its over. Weighing all factors. How about youse?

Umm, you'll be hard pressed to find "college" girls of any sort in the ZN. If a girl (or her family) has sufficient dough to attend a university, she doesn't need to be peddling it in the ZN. And "Senior High" girls are still minors, so don't even think of going there.

I would expect Easter weekend to be a bit slow in the ZN.

BTW, SB in TJ is a shadow of its former self.

Super Gato
03-25-10, 01:22
Umm, you'll be hard pressed to find "college" girls of any sort in the ZN. If a girl (or her family) has sufficient dough to attend a university, she doesn't need to be peddling it in the ZN. And "Senior High" girls are still minors, so don't even think of going there.

I would expect Easter weekend to be a bit slow in the ZN.

BTW, SB in TJ is a shadow of its former self.

Semana Santa will be slower than usual, but still lots of chicas to go around. A lot of girls I know don't go home for the holidays and will go home during other times instead.

Belgrath
03-26-10, 02:29
According to their email HK wont be charging that drink entrance fee this week.
FREE, NO COVER. Spring Break is here! March 26 th- April 3rd.

Phordphan
03-26-10, 07:03
FREE, NO COVER. Spring Break is here! March 26 th- April 3rd.

I understand they're setting up a swimming pool inside. My inside contact says the place is really a mess right now. :D

Desertratco
03-26-10, 11:15
hk was charging the price of a beer on thursday night. had to pay the 42p at the door. i don't like it, but hey--it's business. there were a bunch of girls inside and just as many guys. hk was rocking. they had one girl in the sudsy hot tub when i arrived, and a plethora of girls on all the stages. second floor was equally packed. a couple of us college girls were watching the action--that group were just as hot as the mexican girls dancing on stage. i would have paid to see those american girls do their thing up there. oh, well.

i sat on a stool next to one of the large stages. i watched as a number of dancers did their thing. i didn't put out any propinas for the girls since none of them were really my speed. nice and hot, but not worth the extra bucks to see up close.

as i was sitting next to the stage, i saw an incredibly hot spinner dancing up on the bar. i caught her eye and she smiled. as none of the other girls really hooked me, i thought i'd check her out. i moved over to the bar and laid a couple of bucks down for a more personal show. she obliged with some nice action, so i asked if she wanted a drink. i figured i'd just see if she was willing to play a little bit, mostly because she was so fucking hot. i kind of tagged her as one of the trophy fucks, so i didn't get my hopes up too much.

turns out i was right. her name is jessica and she was anything but a conversationalist. after we took a booth and i bought her a drink, i engaged her in some conversation--at least as much as my bad spanish allowed. she was quite detached, watching the action going on in various places. she would answer questions and asked a few herself, but the vibe wasn't there. i asked about going arriba and she said $80. i asked about less and she tried to hang firm. after another drink and about 15 minutes of idle chat, i turned to her and said "so, you like fichas and drinks, but not much else, right?" she said that was indeed the case. yup. trophy fuck. probably a dead fish arriba. i said, "ok, adios," and got up. i stayed in hk for about 20 more minutes, but never saw jessica again.

i saw the girl with braces again. i didn't get a chance to ask her name because she was dancing for a couple different guys during that time span. i'm guessing it's the karla that you were talking about. anyway, the vibe i got from her was also really detached. i figured that either way, i'd waste more money on her than i already did, so i didn't bother. since none of the other girls were doing it for me, i figured i'd head out to the alley.

on the way out, a girl grabbed my ass. i looked at her and considered her offer--$40 for an arriba. no fichas or drinks--at least she never asked for either. i was tempted because of striking out with jessica, but this other girl just wasn't my type. yeah, i know--chubby chicas work harder, but this one just didn't spin my propeller.

anyway, what i'm finding is that, while hk is an awesome place to hang out, the girls there seem to be... well, "uninterested" kind of fits. of the three or four girls i've sat with, none really ended up being worth the extra time and money to take upstairs. i dunno. i don't think it's me, since i've had fun with sgs and bgs from other places. hk just seems like it's too full of itself to really have any fun there. i'm thinking i'll be more likely to end up at bt, ab, or on the street to catch a chica. hk is probably going to be a hang-out place, but not where to find girls. maybe i'm wrong, but that's the feeling i get.

anyway, i'm out. headed home tomorrow.

stay safe out there.

Mabba
03-26-10, 14:57

FREE, NO COVER. Spring Break is here! March 26 th- April 3rd.they don't consider mandatory beer purchase at the door "cover". pretty sure you'll have to buy one to get in at least Fri and Sat nights.