PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

TimboSlice
01-30-13, 07:41
First time in CR, land 2pm 2/7. 2/13 4pm.

Last minute booking. No room yet. 31 year old from Chicago, been to Thailand 9 times, thanks to my 5 year navy career I'm a working girl monger for life.

Cheers let have fun!

NorthBayJohn
02-14-13, 21:06
Landing in SJ on the 18th for three days. Not sure where I am going after that. Bringing some wine with me. Anyone want to share a bottle let me know! Also interested on ideas for side trip after SJ. Let me know!

D Cups
02-23-13, 16:15
I'll be staying at Hemingway Inn next to Castillo 24. 25 Feb; 2-4 March somewhere in Manuel Antonio or Quepos; then March 5. 8 at Jaco Green Hotel. I am a 57 yo American business professor here for a conference in Herradura and have a penchant for busty tica chicas. I'll be renting a car in SJ. It'd be nice to have a wingman if anyone is interested please PM me. Happy horndogging!

Jonesie
02-23-13, 20:31
Welcome Professor. The first suggestion is to stay at a nicer place. The Hemingway is worn out. So is the Castillo. Both places suffer from severe neglect / indifference.

If you want, I'm sure I can get HLH to match the rate and at least get you a cleaner room / environment.

That being said, I'll be around if you'd like to meet up for a drink.

I'll be staying at Hemingway Inn next to Castillo 24. 25 Feb; 2-4 March somewhere in Manuel Antonio or Quepos; then March 5. 8 at Jaco Green Hotel. I am a 57 yo American business professor here for a conference in Herradura and have a penchant for busty tica chicas. I'll be renting a car in SJ. It'd be nice to have a wingman if anyone is interested please PM me. Happy horndogging!

Little Boy
02-24-13, 02:49
Would love to meet a fellow monger or expat get you a beer. Would love to get a feel of the land thank you.

D Cups
02-24-13, 14:50
Thanks very much, Jonesie. I might already be locked into Hemingway but if I don't like it I'll certainly take you up on on your kind offer. I got like $50 / night which seemed reasonable to me.

Yes, get together for drinks!

Welcome Professor. The first suggestion is to stay at a nicer place. The Hemingway is worn out. So is the Castillo. Both places suffer from severe neglect / indifference.

If you want, I'm sure I can get HLH to match the rate and at least get you a cleaner room / environment.

That being said, I'll be around if you'd like to meet up for a drink.

D Cups
02-24-13, 21:49
Thanks very much, Jonesie. I might already be locked into Hemingway but if I don't like it I'll certainly take you up on on your kind offer. I got like $50 / night which seemed reasonable to me.

Yes, get together for drinks!Ooops I mean $30 / night

Jonesie
02-25-13, 01:28
Ok, as you wish. I talked Jeff at HLH into matching the $50 offer. So if you change your mind.

I'll be around all week, send me a pm on how to contact you while you're in town.

Yes, get together for drinks!

Little Boy
02-26-13, 03:36
LOL will be in Costa rica San Jose 6-8 and would love to meet a fellow monger or expat cheers.

Dollar Bill
04-06-13, 06:55
Hello fellow mongers,

I will be heading to SJ, CR next weekend. Flying solo and celebrating my 50th BD. Checking to see if others will be around. Been living in LATAM for 13 years and use to the scene.

Staying near the HDR the first night unless Jonesie is right about the fleas. 🐜

Jonesie
04-06-13, 18:51
Hello fellow mongers,

I will be heading to SJ, CR next weekend. Flying solo and celebrating my 50th BD. Checking to see if others will be around. Been living in LATAM for 13 years and use to the scene.

Staying near the HDR the first night unless Jonesie is right about the fleas. &62492; Ha, depends if 'near' means you're sleeping outside or at the Morazan. It's a toss-up as to where you'll find more fleas.

I'll be around next weekend, lets grab a bite at HLH if you're around.

Simpleminded
05-12-13, 06:16
I will be in San Jose on May 14 and head to Jaco beach a few days later. It will be my first time in CR. It's not my first time mongering. If anyone wants to meet up for a drink and check out a few spots PM me.

Sexmachine1
06-11-13, 18:20
I will be in San Jose for a week with my wingman KC. Staying at Morazan. If anybody wants to get together, PM me.

SexMachine

CultureShock
06-12-13, 22:07
Saturday is a big party at the Sportsmens Lodge, starting at 7pm. Lots of folks coming into town.

Keeper50
06-19-13, 19:44
Arriving SJ 06/25 night 12. 17 (scheduled Spirit). Staying at La Amistad. Any other debauchery minded folks on that flight?

Anthony2012
06-28-13, 23:20
I'll be in San Jose July 4th-6th.

Jayinli
06-29-13, 05:49
I'll be in San Jose July 4th-6th.Hi, I will also be in Costa rica, looking for a travel buddy, let me know [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

BizNastMan
07-10-13, 01:11
Going to be in CR around Aug 15-22nd and wouldn't mind a wingman. This is my first trip to CR and I will be spending 3-4 days in Jaco and 2-3 in SJ. Reply to this thread if you are interested.

Sixtynine
07-31-13, 06:44
I may be newbie, but I speak Spanish and will have a car rental to visit places. Looking for like minded individuals to share some beers, advice and stories.

Have limited time in SJ as plan to stay with friends south of Jaco. Hoping to find some presentable chica I would not be embarrassed to possibly stay with me as I understand south Costa Rica is very lame when it comes to P4P.

Bkgee
08-01-13, 02:32
International Travel Boyz heading down to San Jose Aug 29- Sept5, staying at the the Morazan Hotel, anyone in town during that time let me now.

Stanley113
08-28-13, 07:09
Hi everyone,

I will be going fishing in Jaco around the 10-12 of Oct.

If anyone wants to share a boat it would be great to have some fishing buddys.

PM if interested.

Rush 2112
10-14-13, 22:34
Coming from the states to SJ and then maybe Jaco Nov. 24 to Dec. 2. First trip since 2009.

Member #4427
10-17-13, 05:19
Coming to SJ on 22nd to 25th. Really laid back person, first trip to CR, staying at Dunn.

MikeNice2732
10-19-13, 14:26
Be in town Thursday through Saturday. Just a couple days off with nothing to do so figured I'd take a quick trip. Not sure where I am staying but either del rey or hlh because like to see the new set up. Anyone around and want to meet for a couple drinks. Really like Alcazar and would want to stop in there. Maybe a couple day trips to nf or Oasis.

Lexb
11-20-13, 17:09
If anyone would like to meet up I'll be staying several walking minutes away from "Gringo Gulch" so I'm convenient to everything.

Have lived here before, in the recent past, and have a mobile phone.

PM me if anyone is interested.

BlackHo1
12-03-13, 23:55
First trip to San Jose- coming solo. Staying at the La Amistad anybody want to meet up for a beer? First ones on me!

Happy mongering!

Peace,

Chris

Lexb
02-02-14, 17:11
Until the 30th of March (with the exception of a "hiatus" from 14th. 20th of February) so if anyone needs some company / information I, by reason that I have lived here for part of the year, and have some knowledge of the area, are welcome to contact me for a, possible,"meet and greet".

Bearyc
02-12-14, 22:52
Until the 30th of March (with the exception of a "hiatus" from 14th. 20th of February) so if anyone needs some company / information I, by reason that I have lived here for part of the year, and have some knowledge of the area, are welcome to contact me for a, possible,"meet and greet".Senior member from the states- staying at gran hotel Costa Rica. Second time here. Enjoyed Del Ray and hotel Little Havana today. Happen to be available tomorrow.

Lexb
02-13-14, 04:10
Senior member from the states- staying at gran hotel Costa Rica. Second time here. Enjoyed Del Ray and hotel Little Havana today. Happen to be available tomorrow.

I'm meeting another "ISG'er" tomorrow (Thursday, the 13th of February) for the first time for a "meet and greet".

We could "swing by" the Del Rey at noon and position ourselves in the couch / padded chair area directly in front of the Travel Services desk.

Let me know by a return post if you wish to join us there as we should be a, rather,"chatty" couple of chaps by reason that we have just met.

Cheers!

Bigstud
02-13-14, 05:09
Senior member from the states- staying at gran hotel Costa Rica. Second time here. Enjoyed Del Ray and hotel Little Havana today. Happen to be available tomorrow.Hi bro, I had a pleasant lunch at the Gran Hotel patio a few years ago. BTW, how are the rooms and is it GF? Thanks and cheers!

Jose Marcia
02-23-14, 01:45
I can meet up a senior member for a beer in the evening. In Liberia (March 1-2). In San Jose (March 3-8).

Let me know if interested. Thanks.

I met this girl on my previous 4 trips. She is not in my contact any longer. Not searching for her as well. LOL

Primusduvel
03-13-14, 14:18
Hi Guys,

I will be there on the weekend for the first time, if anyone want to grab a beer first round on me, I am fluent Spanish speaker so that will help, thanks and PM me.

SlowAndEasy
03-14-14, 04:23
I'll be in San Jose and probably staying at the Radisson. Does anyone have advice for me?

BlueBalls23
03-16-14, 06:42
Hello fellas,

We are having a bachelor party starting Tues 18th March night- the weekend Starting in San Jose tues-Thursday then moving to Jaco for the weekend 21st-24th March. Can anyone tell me the latest clubs bars must check out ties wed Thursday in San Jose? Also would really appreciate any advice on best fishing trip, captain boats etc. In Jaco

Thanks for the tips.

Destara
05-15-14, 20:31
Hello buddies,

I will be in San jose June 11-17, I will staying at Hotel Amistad, anyone to join me in a MPs tours and.

Drinks a couple of beers. PM.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Destara
05-16-14, 18:27
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

StudBucket
05-18-14, 06:13
Greetings,

I will be in San Jose, CR with a buddy, on Wednesday May 21. The next day, Thursday May 22 we will stay in Jaco until Sunday May 25, then head back home. PM me if any fellow mongers will be there.

SubComm
05-27-14, 14:22
I will be staying in Gringo Gulch for 4 weeks beginning 27 May 2014. Looking for other mongers to hang out with. Shoot me a PM.

Thames07
06-19-14, 00:55
Will be for a few days in CR. June 21 in San Jose, 22-24 Jaco. Fluent in both English and Spanish PM me if want to watch some World Cup matches and / or need help with language.

DirkTheDiggler
08-14-14, 01:57
I am in San Jose, probably from Saturday afternoon to Sunday afternoon.

I read in the forum beforehand (example: Daniels map) but it seems that some information is very old. Could you anybody please advice me some places. I would appreciate infos about the best places for company in the moment (with prices up to 80 the hour), and a hotel which is in the range up to 80 dollar (girl friendly). Both, hotel and chongo (s) should not be too far away from each other in order to pass by feet and for security reasons.

I would before places which are open Saturday afternoon / night and / or Sunday morning.

Thanks in advance.

DtD

Arjay
08-31-14, 09:42
Warning to all on Thomas McDevitt from Jupiter Florida. This guy is bad news. He trashed my apt. In Medellin. Beware! Don't rent to him or trust him! He is a drug addict.

BonePony
11-08-14, 02:05
Several friends and I will be in SJ on 11/11 and 11/15, Jaco Beach 11/12-11/14. If any ISGers will be around then and want to swap stories, drop me a PM. Happy hunting! BP.

One Lucky Dogg
11-28-14, 15:23
Several friends and I will be in SJ on 11/11 and 11/15, Jaco Beach 11/12-11/14. If any ISGers will be around then and want to swap stories, drop me a PM. Happy hunting! BP.How was your trip be. P. , Please give us a trip report. Thanks.

OLD One Lucky Dogg.

Shamester
01-25-15, 19:12
Shall be in San Jose February 5-9. Please pm if you are interested in mongering together.

Major Dude
02-17-15, 11:44
I will be in San Jose through this Saturday. You can PM me here or on the US board if you'd like to meet for a beer.

Ostevo
02-22-15, 09:04
I'm flying in on Sunday night, Its been awhile since last visit, looking for a wingman for beers and cheers.

Send me a PM.

Eustisflman
04-01-15, 00:53
April 9-12. 4th or 5 trip going it alone this time. Anyone else going?

JayJay83
04-26-15, 20:43
I will be in Jaco Beach April 30th-May 3rd and San Jose May 4th.

BlackSheep07
04-27-15, 04:11
I will be in Jaco Beach April 30th-May 3rd and San Jose May 4th.I'll just miss you there. I'm going to be in SJ on the 5th, then Jaco for the weekend and back up to SJ before I head out on the 12th. Anyone cares to hang or meet up, I'm certainly down for it.

Dveight
04-27-15, 04:59
I'll just miss you there. I'm going to be in SJ on the 5th, then Jaco for the weekend and back up to SJ before I head out on the 12th. Anyone cares to hang or meet up, I'm certainly down for it.I will be in SJO May 3-8.

Chicago85
05-14-15, 00:42
All,

I will be in Jaco, staying at the Cocal from June 4-7. Interested in doing the outdoor activities during the day in addition to the regular night action. Mid 30's guy if it matters. PM me if you'd like to grab a beer, first is on me.

BoopetyBoopClick
05-22-15, 05:08
Mid 20's, looking for a wingman. ++surf / club / etc.

Eustisflman
06-28-15, 16:01
I will be at SJO with 2 other friends July 9-12 staying at Zona.

GeechieBoy
06-29-15, 22:50
Will be in CR somewhere between HDR and Cocal from July 5-9th possibly staying on longer-- anyone want to hang PM me!

Shanamat
07-22-15, 07:08
I'll be in SJ around August 10th for 3-4 days if anyone wants to meet up for a beer. I'm staying at either hotel Dunn or Hemingway Inn.

ValleyMonger
07-28-15, 03:27
I'll be in Tamarindo for a week during the first half of September.

UsbDawg
09-05-15, 19:27
I will be at the DEL REY tomorrow night if anyone wants to meet up. I will then be at the Cocal the next 3 nights. Set 10/11/12 I will be back in San Jose. I would love to meet up with some fellow mongers. Feel free to send me a pm. BTW, this is my 13th trip to Costa Rica.

BDawgee
09-16-15, 23:12
A buddy and I (37/ professional) will be in SJO and bouncing back and forth to / from Jaco Beach from Thursday, Sept 17, to Tuesday Sept 22. Any players out there who want to hang out, PM me.

The more the merrier and, as you know, this stuff never gets old.

B from DC.

GeechieBoy
10-13-15, 23:49
I will be going to Jaco 10-6/ 10-9 if any like minded mongers want to hang out. Just shoot me a PM.

Sargent 50
10-22-15, 22:20
Will be in Jaco next week Thursday and Friday Saturday SJ.

Eustisflman
10-25-15, 21:17
Doing another solo trip to my fav city.

Traiklind
10-27-15, 03:25
My buddy and I are visiting for the first time. We're staying at Holiday Inn near HDR.

Yankee1
11-02-15, 19:41
After reading the forums and finding cheap flights to CR I have decided to take the plunge. I will be arriving on Sunday afternoon plan on having O. L. Dog Pick me up at SJO. Staying at La Amistad Sun. Through Thursday. Then off to Jaco Thursday night through Sunday. Up in the air if I want to stay in Jaco Sunday night / Monday morning.

Linyjo
11-22-15, 23:46
Trip booked December 02 through December 11.

Fly Atlanta to SJO for $366.

Wed Dec 2 at Sportsmans. $75.

Thursday Dec 3 through Tuesday December 8, at Monaco in Jaco.

Wed Dec 9 and Thursday Dec 10, booked at Sportsman but only because La Amistad is being evasive about bookings and availability. $ 198.

Wingman lost a wing and can't make it at last minute. Monaco made concessions and I got a 3 bedroom premium luxury condo for $119 a night. Awesome people to work with. $ 798 for week.

Anyone at the beach needing a place to crash, drop me a note.

SportMongr
12-23-15, 20:21
Spending a week in the city before heading to Jaco on Jan. 2-8. Wing man failed to pull the trigger. It's all good! It's Costa Rica. If anyone in the area is looking to grab a beer and do some shopping. Or split transport to the beach. Send me a pm.

SubComm
03-24-16, 15:44
I am a well seasoned traveler to Costa Rica. This will be my ninth trip in the past two years. I also speak Spanish. I will be arriving Sunday night and be in the Gulch on Monday then two days in Jaco at the Cocal and back in the Gulch Thursday.

Anyone who would like to meet up for some drinks, compare notes or wingman. Hit me up.

Regards,

Marco

Ac Danny
03-31-16, 13:33
I am a well seasoned traveler to Costa Rica. This will be my ninth trip in the past two years. I also speak Spanish. I will be arriving Sunday night and be in the Gulch on Monday then two days in Jaco at the Cocal and back in the Gulch Thursday.

Anyone who would like to meet up for some drinks, compare notes or wingman. Hit me up.

Regards,

MarcoHey Marco,

I will be arriving today and leaving on Sunday, get in at 7 pm so will probably just go to the Del Rey tonight, don't know how long you are staying but lets try to meet up, Dan.

SanDiegoMan1
04-20-16, 04:43
I'm a seasoned traveler that's been to Thailand 12 times, Cambodia 3, Philippines 1 and I have lived in Tijuana, Mexico for the last year. That said, this is my first trip to Costa Rica and I can't wait. I speak limited Spanish but understand it fairly well so I should be able to get around just fine.

If you're going to be in San Jose (4/24 - 4/28 ish) or (5/4 - 5/5) and you'd like to meet up for a drink let me know. I'll be contributing to the forum along the way with my trip information and will be doing a lot of research beforehand.

Take care,

SanDiegoMan

Lion Killer
04-20-16, 22:56
I'm a seasoned traveler that's been to Thailand 12 times, Cambodia 3, Philippines 1 and I have lived in Tijuana, Mexico for the last year. That said, this is my first trip to Costa Rica and I can't wait. I speak limited Spanish but understand it fairly well so I should be able to get around just fine.

If you're going to be in San Jose (4/24 - 4/28 ish) or (5/4 - 5/5) and you'd like to meet up for a drink let me know. I'll be contributing to the forum along the way with my trip information and will be doing a lot of research beforehand.

Take care,

SanDiegoManSanDiegoMan1,

I have traveled the world in search of pussy also my friend, Asia, Australia, Central America, Mexico, South America. I can tell you Costa Rica has some of the prettiest, sexiest women in the world.

You will not regret this trip I am sure & will as I have, return many times.

I will be there for the USA Memorial holiday weekend.

Have a great time.

Cheers.

LK.

DavidFio
04-25-16, 18:23
I'll be in San Jose 5/18 - 5/25 if anyone wants to meet up. Fifth time in CR. Used to stay at Europa but it's closed, staying at Casa 69 this time. If anyone wants to meet up for drinks let me know.

World Travel 69
04-26-16, 15:03
I would like to PM you, but you must pay the fee.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/register.php?

I'll be in San Jose 5/18 - 5/25 if anyone wants to meet up. Fifth time in CR. Used to stay at Europa but it's closed, staying at Casa 69 this time. If anyone wants to meet up for drinks let me know.

World Travel 69
05-14-16, 15:04
DaveFio I see you did not get the membership.

I would say to PM me if you did.

Chrisr321
05-19-16, 21:51
Heading down to San Jose for my first trip next weekend 27-30th. Planning to visit some historic sights and museums as well as Zona II, SL, New Fantasy, Alcasar, Pirate Club and the Del Rey! Will be a packed weekend. Did Cartagena recently in 2 days and it was tiring but awesome!

DavidFio
05-20-16, 05:58
DaveFio I see you did not get the membership.

I would say to PM me if you did.Not sure what fee, the link took me to the registration page but I'm already registered. Anyway me and buddy will at Relax tomorrow around 1 pm. I think you can PM me without any fee.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Smthgrnthg
05-24-16, 21:55
Gents,

I will be San Jose for the memorial day weekend staying at HDR. First trip to CR too but a lot of experience in SEA. Anyways. Would love to join forces if possible. Specially on the casa / spa trek.

Love to accompany a seasoned CR monger or a newbie. For fun and camaraderie. As many of my friends have noted in past. I have more balls than sense. Could use someone else's sense (will bring balls).

Happy mongering you all.

SP

Chrisr321
05-27-16, 19:57
I'll probably get to the Del Rey around 1 am tonight and check the scene before going to my hotel. Tomorrow checking out the massage spots and in the evening strip club Alcazar and pirates and SL.

Gents,

I will be San Jose for the memorial day weekend staying at HDR. First trip to CR too but a lot of experience in SEA. Anyways. Would love to join forces if possible. Specially on the casa / spa trek.

Love to accompany a seasoned CR monger or a newbie. For fun and camaraderie. As many of my friends have noted in past. I have more balls than sense. Could use someone else's sense (will bring balls).

Happy mongering you all.

SP

GaijinFlyer
05-29-16, 22:00
Was able to swindle a week off after a business trip to Montreal (staying for the F1 race).

Found a cheap hacker fare down to SJO and then back to US.

Will be in SJO from 6/13 evening to 6/17 morning. Staying in La Amistad, courtesy of OLD.

I've traveled a bit for fun before, but mostly SE Asia when I was living in Japan. Only Latin experience was Tijuana many years ago.

Now I'm off to RTFF.

Infamousss
06-01-16, 21:28
Anyone going be in San Jose close to del Rey June 2 -June 6.

Planning on catching a last minute flight out.

First time.

Experience mongering in pop and mde.

Lion Killer
06-03-16, 00:11
Anyone going be in San Jose close to del Rey June 2 -June 6.

Planning on catching a last minute flight out.

First time.

Experience mongering in pop and mde.If it's your first time there you need to contact Eduardo49.

LK.

Lion Killer
06-03-16, 00:12
Was able to swindle a week off after a business trip to Montreal (staying for the F1 race).

Found a cheap hacker fare down to SJO and then back to US.

Will be in SJO from 6/13 evening to 6/17 morning. Staying in La Amistad, courtesy of OLD.

I've traveled a bit for fun before, but mostly SE Asia when I was living in Japan. Only Latin experience was Tijuana many years ago.

Now I'm off to RTFF.If your new to SJ CR you need to contact Eduardo49.

LK.

Lion Killer
06-03-16, 01:50
I will be back in SJ / CR / HDR / BMB for the 4th of July Weekend.

LK.

MamalaPenga
06-06-16, 00:36
Hello!

I'll be visiting SJ this week from the 8th through the 13th. First time over there.

I'd love to meet up with some savvy people that can show me the way.

Juanxito
06-10-16, 06:41
Hi,

I'll be staying at Sportsmens 23rd to 26th of June. I'm early 30's and my first language is Spanish, so happy to help out any fellow mongers. Feel free to PM.

Cheers

Juanxito
06-10-16, 07:40
Hi,

I'll be in San Jose staying at SL 23rd-26th of June. My first language is Spanish, so happy to meet up and help fellow mongers. Feel free to PM.

Cheers.

Frank6802
06-14-16, 20:45
Going to be staying close to the Del Rey. From Thursday until Sunday or perhaps Monday morning this week. Any one else like to meet and show me a few places?

Fate119
06-26-16, 16:05
Hi,

I'll be in San Jose staying at SL 23rd-26th of June. My first language is Spanish, so happy to meet up and help fellow mongers. Feel free to PM.

Cheers.In SJO would like to meet up today. Or with any other mongers who can help a noob.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Linyjo
07-14-16, 04:49
Fourth trip booked.

50th birthday party!

Night in San Jose 27th.

Week in Jaco 28 - Aug 2.

Night in San Jose Aug 3.

Zorro
07-19-16, 03:42
Going on Aug 3- Aug 7. Hoping to meet up with fellow mongers who been here before.

ValleyMonger
07-22-16, 01:20
Going to Tamarindo, and maybe a quick visit to Jaco.

ThatMonger1969
07-24-16, 23:04
First timer, going to Jaco with quick stops in San Jose coming and going. Interested in hooking up with more experienced mongers or guide.

MikeysHouse
08-17-16, 04:43
Going to Jaco to see for myself the hotties that everyone is talking about around the Cocal Pool at night. Anyone interested in meeting for a drink and Jaco strategy session give me a holler.

Good Spanish here so glad to help anyone out who may need it.

Mikey

LAPrince818
08-21-16, 21:49
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum, but I used to great results when I visited MDE back in Feb. I didn't post a trip report during that visit, but I do intend to post on this current trip. If anyone's going to be traveling during Aug. 31 - Sept 4. Time frame, first drink's on me!

ScaredOfLuv
09-15-16, 05:26
I'm thinking about going to Costa Rica this weekend would like to meet up with any other mongers who can show me around and help me out.

ChadJones
09-19-16, 03:40
1 week in SJ and 1 week in Jaco. Planning on staying at Sportman's Lodge and Cocal.

Sargent 50
09-25-16, 01:15
Will be in Jaco November 4th and 5th at the vista Mar.

UsbDawg
09-27-16, 03:50
I will be in San Jose Thursday and Sunday night, also have a reservation at the Cocal in Jaco for Friday and Saturday. If anyone is interested in meeting up for a beer or just hanging out at any point that would be great. This is my 17th trip to Costa Rica, so I know a fair amount about the monger scene there. Always glad to show a newbie around. Cheers!

Mishwar
10-11-16, 17:07
Will be flying from Huston to San Jose on Oct 18th and staying at the Delray, this is my first trip and would love to meet anyone who will be there.

JayBoy300
10-25-16, 07:05
Will be traveling to San Jose from Nov 9-13 and one night in Jaco. Would love to meet up with fellow mongers.

Smthgrnthg
11-02-16, 02:17
Taking Spanish classes during day free in the evenings. Anyone around want to hook up for some camaraderie and chica chasing? Ping me on PM or respond to message.

Sargent 50
11-02-16, 14:50
Will in San Jose tomorrow then Friday I'm off to Jaco.

Gagoo
11-17-16, 08:32
I will be staying at the Sportsmen Lodge 19 and 20 Nov, then I think I'll have a my own rental car, so I want to go to Jaco for 2 nights. I'll have one more night to decide if I would do it in Jaco or back to San Jose. I haven't picked out a place in Jaco yet, I might do an AIRBNB and try to find one that would have a problem with chicas.

Speedman
12-05-16, 07:03
Gents,

If anyone is in SJ this week and wants to connect, PM me. Will be arriving late evening on Dec. 7.

Been 6-7 years since my last trip so any suggestions and tips always appreciated.

Thanks,

Speedman.

MoneyShot
01-04-17, 02:51
Hello gents, my first visit, Feb 1, Five night at hotel Mango Mar., hope it is girl friendly?

Have been to Germany, Holland, Brazil, Mexico, Tampa Bay LOL.

Haz406
01-13-17, 02:14
I'll be staying near the action, my 3rd trip. I plan to make a couple day trips to the beach in Jaco by car. Looking forward to it.

Resless
01-15-17, 13:38
Will be at HDR Jan 16-19. If any mongers from the board that's going to be there, then give me a message!

Greetings,

Jackson

Iguana Six
01-20-17, 23:58
25-29 Jan, Wed-Sun.

JayBoy300
01-23-17, 00:45
Message me to meet up and wingman. Feb 1-5. In San Jose and Jaco.

MoneyShot
01-24-17, 00:07
Hello gents, my first visit, Feb 1, Five night at hotel Mango Mar., hope it is girl friendly?

Have been to Germany, Holland, Brazil, Mexico, Tampa Bay LOL.Staying at zona II Jan. 27. Then to Jaco Feb 1.

MoneyShot
02-15-17, 02:52
Back in San Jose Feb. 24, then to Jaco.

Fuck yea!

MoneyShot
03-23-17, 01:23
Back April 25, in SJ. Then Jaco for the weekend. Pm for meet up.

PSamba
03-23-17, 03:06
Back April 25, in SJ. Then Jaco for the weekend. Pm for meet up.I think I can get down there on the 20th and should be there until the 29th. I usually stay at the Morazan. Hope to meet you guys.

Samba-Maaaaaan.

West Fl Dude
03-23-17, 14:37
I think I can get down there on the 20th and should be there until the 29th. I usually stay at the Morazan. Hope to meet you guys.

Samba-Maaaaaan.Hello,

(First post for me).

I'm heading to CR- Jaco on the 29,30, and 1st then to SJ for Dental week till the 7th probably redo sportmans. Would be interesting to meet any of you in travels. Need stuff to do IE fishing, diving whatever.

It'd be interesting to compare and share.

MkMarko
03-27-17, 03:27
First trip to SJ. A couple of nights at HDR on Apr 1st and 2nd. Could use a wingman if anyone's in town. PM me.

MoneyShot
05-15-17, 00:13
In San Jose may22-23. Jaco 24-25.

Anyone want to have a cervesa or need a wing.

Pm me.

SubComm
05-24-17, 07:06
I am in San Jose May 26-May 30. Staying in the gulch. Anyone want a wingman, send me a PM.

I know my way around San Jose, been there 12 times in the past three years.

Greetings,

Jackson

Superman24
06-03-17, 04:26
Will be down in SJ for 3 nights. Staying at the Sportsman Lodge.

My buddy who was suppose to join me on the trip needed to bail.

If anyone needs a wingman, PM me. No expert but been to SJ once before and it is always more fun with like minded folks to hang.

Cheers.

MoneyShot
08-03-17, 00:39
Aug 31 over Labor Day, hit me up for drinks and casas.

TheCarlAnthony
09-12-17, 15:05
Coming solo to monger as much as humanly possible but appear bust during the day. Anyone like to join?

HeartMuscle
09-27-17, 19:05
Staying at La Amistad.

My 3rd trip to SJO.

Monger on the weekends. Dental in between.

Wing Buddies Welcome.

Gagoo
11-19-17, 18:56
I'll be there tomorrow for about a week. Maybe longer. I've been there a couple times, but I forget where the small 'massage' places are. I only remember places like SL and HDR. If anyone is in town it would be good to meet up. I'll be with another friend, but he only remembers Jaco.

LasVegas1120
11-20-17, 14:04
Staying at HDR from 11-20 until 11-22. First time, traveling by myself would definitely appreciate some tips.

SiempreUno
03-13-18, 03:13
Looks like I'll be in SJ and Jaco, and tooling around the rest of the country, in April, the 8th to the 15th. Please hit me up if you want to meet up. I will have my PMs activated this week.

Madhu Bhat
04-10-18, 03:19
Going to San Jose, first solo trip on May 4.

Nixonbd
05-20-18, 12:15
Arrive in SJO on Jet Blue at 1:24 pm on Friday, if anyone wants to split the cab fare to Jaco. Return to the airport on Wednesday, May 30th.

Guerinto
05-31-18, 15:38
Good day gents.

Going to San Jose on September 8th for 2 weeks and will be staying at the Hotel El Castillo. I should arrive at the hotel sometime around 2:30 PM and will head out for some exploring after a quick shower. I will probably head to Sportmen's Lodge for a cold one and check out that scene first.

This will be my first visit to San Jose, but not my first in Costa Rica. I did a scuba diving trip in Costa Rica 10+ years ago. I have traveled to Central and South America before, recently Peru, Colombia and Panama. I'm pretty easygoing and looking forward to meeting some ladies and also sharing some drinks and good conversation with you gentlemen while I am there. Definitely open to a wingman and looking forward to a great time. If anyone is interested in meeting, let me know.

I'm also considering a weekend trip to Jaco to check that out too.

Creideiki
06-05-18, 02:44
I've actually been in country for over a week, but up to this point there was no time or opportunity for mongering. I'll be in SJO another few days. I'm staying at Aparthotel Cristina in La Sabana, which is not chica friendly, so I'll probably be checking out pensiones.

ValleyMonger
06-24-18, 05:50
Who knows, maybe there will be some action (highly doubt it, though).

Thunder 01
06-26-18, 03:26
Let me know if you want to meet up. Will be all over Costa Rica and Panama.

Shamester
09-22-18, 18:15
Shall be in Costa Rica as follows:

October 1- 8 San Jose.

October 8- 14 Jaco.

Please contact me if you want to meet up for mongering activities.

Nixonbd
09-23-18, 18:35
Shall be in Costa Rica as follows:

October 1- 8 San Jose.

October 8- 14 Jaco.

Please contact me if you want to meet up for mongering activities.I'll be at the HDR 10/5 - 10/9. Have not ventured far outside the HDR but have been there many times. 58-year old Gringo from Virginia.

SubComm
01-05-19, 01:47
CR veteran, will be staying at Hotel Castillo for a 3 day weekend trip.

Familiar with the spa and bar scene in San Jose.

Send me a PM if you want to meet up for beer and mongering.

Smokers Rule
01-07-19, 04:49
First drinks on me!

Zucharelo
01-15-19, 05:47
I plan to go back and forth between SJ and Jaco during the week. 2nd trip to SJ, but never been to Jaco. Grab a beer if around?

Zucharelo
01-22-19, 22:18
I'll be there too. Get in touch? Not sure where I am staying yet.

CR veteran, will be staying at Hotel Castillo for a 3 day weekend trip.

Familiar with the spa and bar scene in San Jose.

Send me a PM if you want to meet up for beer and mongering.

SubComm
01-23-19, 05:27
I'll be there too. Get in touch? Not sure where I am staying yet.I tried to PM you but unable to. You must not be a paid member.

Sorry.

ValleyMonger
04-17-19, 02:11
I'm not a premium user, so I cannot send / receive private messages.

I'll report any action I see.

RedNose1
04-19-19, 12:58
I'll be in SJ the last week in April. Staying at the Holiday Inn near the hospital. Prefer outcall to my room. Any recommendations? This is my first CR trip.

MoneyShot
04-20-19, 04:19
April 25 four nights.

Mr Jetsetter
04-21-19, 07:09
I'll be in SJ the last week in April. Staying at the Holiday Inn near the hospital. Prefer outcall to my room. Any recommendations? This is my first CR trip.My first recommendation is to ditch the Holiday Inn and reserve a room at a monger-friendly hotel in the gulch, such as La Amistad, Sportsmens Lodge, Castillo or Taormina. San Jose does not have a very viable escort scene amenable to outcalls, although this can possibly be arranged by searching sites such as skokka Costa Rica. By personally showing up at the Hotel Del Rey / Blue Marlin bar or the Sportsmens Lodge, one can indeed arrange visits to your hotel room, but, once again, having a hotel room much nearer the center of action makes it much easier to arrange. If you manage to establish a connection with a lady you have sessioned with at an MP, you can also possibly manage to set up an outcall visit to your room. Have you asked the Holiday Inn what their guest policy is re your plans to have ladies visit?

RedNose1
04-22-19, 13:43
My first recommendation is to ditch the Holiday Inn and reserve a room at a monger-friendly hotel in the gulch, such as La Amistad, Sportsmens Lodge, Castillo or Taormina. San Jose does not have a very viable escort scene amenable to outcalls, although this can possibly be arranged by searching sites such as skokka Costa Rica. By personally showing up at the Hotel Del Rey / Blue Marlin bar or the Sportsmens Lodge, one can indeed arrange visits to your hotel room, but, once again, having a hotel room much nearer the center of action makes it much easier to arrange. If you manage to establish a connection with a lady you have sessioned with at an MP, you can also possibly manage to set up an outcall visit to your room. Have you asked the Holiday Inn what their guest policy is re your plans to have ladies visit?I will explore changing hotels, but I'm kind of locked in due to work commitments. I will let the forum know how my trip goes.

OnePocketWill
04-24-19, 07:10
April 25 four nights.Staying at Del Rey April 27 to May 2 with a buddy as I am a newbie here.

HotelAl
04-29-19, 18:55
I will be in SJ (sportsmen) for a couple of days on May 15. I am a CR veteran fluent in Spanish if anyone wants to meet up for a couple of cold ones.

AvidTravel
04-30-19, 07:15
I'll be in San Jose staying at the Taormina from May 4 - 11. I'll probably be adventuring during the day and chilling during the late afternoons and evenings.

Pokeris
06-06-19, 14:08
Anyone want to meet for some beer and mongering activities?

Smokers Rule
06-19-19, 00:55
Headed down solo 6/21-6/23. Let me know if you need a wingman!

El Marinero
06-21-19, 23:04
Going to HDR solo 6/28-7/3. My first post, I speak a little Spanish.

JBass23
08-19-19, 09:27
Headed down 06-25 to 06-30. Anyone want to meetup an swap war stories?

CamelToePokema
08-20-19, 03:39
Going to HDR solo August 31 - September 2. Let me know if you need a wingman!

JBass23
08-23-19, 15:41
Headed down 06-25 to 06-30. Anyone want to meetup an swap war stories?Gah that should have been 08-25 to 08-30!

Smokers Rule
08-29-19, 01:22
I'll be in town then!

Going to HDR solo August 31 - September 2. Let me know if you need a wingman!

DanPhilly1234
09-19-19, 01:13
Anyone will be in town during those dates. Let's meet up.

Lucky Nuts
12-02-19, 05:31
I'll be in Jaco at the Cocal both day and night!

Kute Guy
12-08-19, 14:44
San Jose 16th Dec to 4th Jan.

Ozzie1451
01-08-20, 15:30
San Jose 16th January to 21st Jan.

Zeyto
01-10-20, 02:34
San Jose Feb. 7 to 11.

Caboteur
01-16-20, 14:12
San Jose Fev 17-21.

Frenchieboy
01-16-20, 18:04
San jose March 19-25.

AndrewJahns
01-16-20, 18:54
I will be visiting Jaco Beach Feb. 6 to 10.

Smokers Rule
01-17-20, 20:45
I'll be in SJO 1/18-1/20!

Pishqa
02-08-20, 18:03
I'll be at SL for a few days, glad for company. My Spanish is good. Enjoy the chicas but not a big partier.

Beerdrinker
03-08-20, 07:52
I be in San Jose from April 21 to May 20. Lets meetup for babes and beers.

Ruchacz1
03-13-20, 21:31
Hey people,

Last minute plan to leave for CR this Sunday (3/15) or Monday (3/16) and return next Saturday (3/21). I plan to focus mostly on pickup (not hookers, but regular girls during the day and bars in evenings). Each day if no luck, then hit the hooker spots at night. Looking for partner (s) to hang out with and have fun!

Let me know!

SubComm
12-30-20, 23:56
Costa Rica veteran will be in Jaco 1-15,16, 17 at Cocal with two wingmen.

Jan 18, Jan 19 in San Jose solo and staying at Taormina.

Send me a dm if you want to link up. I know my way around the scenes in San Jose and Jaco.

OnePocketWill
04-02-21, 20:01
Hey everyone,

Been hitting up Medellin really strong and going again after this possibly last CR trip!

I will be staying at La Amistad April 7-12, solo trip but got some contacts for entertainment already. Will of course visit Monica's, (haven't found another I liked, but will try again this trip).

If anyone wants to meet up or go out and about, just ask for me, should be easy to find!

Take care everyone.

OnePocketWill
04-02-21, 22:12
Hey everyone,

Been hitting up Medellin really strong and going again after this possibly last CR trip!

I will be staying at La Amistad April 7-12, solo trip but got some contacts for entertainment already. Will of course visit Monica's, (haven't found another I liked, but will try again this trip).

If anyone wants to meet up or go out and about, just ask for me, should be easy to find!

Take care everyone.I will be at Hotel Castillo not the Amistad.

Dave The Expl
04-04-21, 03:29
I will be at Hotel Castillo not the Amistad.Like you I think my say will be at Castillo because I got this back from Amistad, "Currently, Hotel Amistad is closed and we do not have an opening date just yet".

I'm looking at 4/30 - 5/8.

SubComm
06-13-21, 16:21
I will be in San Jose from Thursday night 7-1 until Monday morning. I'm staying at the Taormina and will be hanging out in the Gulch and making daily Casa runs. Long time CR veteran and I speak Spanish. Hit me up if you want to hang out.

Mongo1
06-22-21, 20:53
I'll be in the area for a few weeks doing my favorite hobby. I'm not a expert on San Jose but have been there one other time for a few weeks so I know my way around a little. I like to source my Chicas from multiple sources Pensions, hooker hotspots and sometimes online. I'll be at the Sportsman from the 10th-14th and not sure where I'm going after that yet, going to wing it. Let me know if you would like to meet up for a drink and exchange info.

Mongo1.

Nixonbd
06-28-21, 19:45
Retiree from the US, staying at the Taoramina 7/22 - 7/27; have been going to CR for the past 15 years. Let me know if you want to meet up for a couple beers and talk about the good ole days, LOL.

Debonair00
07-01-21, 22:27
Staying at Taormina. Let me know you want get a few beers.

Ecchi
07-18-21, 18:30
Veteran monger. Been literally around the world although mainly focused in Asia the past 5 years. First time in Costa Rica. Hope to meet up to trade down war stories and inisight.

SubComm
10-08-21, 21:27
I'm arriving Sat Oct 9 until Tue Oct 13. Staying at Hotel Taormina. I will be in Centro and gringo gulch enjoying the monger scene. I'm a long time vet and I know my way around. Send a pm if you want to meet up.

Later.,

SubComm
12-02-21, 14:42
I'm arriving Sat Oct 9 until Tue Oct 13. Staying at Hotel Taormina. I will be in Centro and gringo gulch enjoying the monger scene. I'm a long time vet and I know my way around. Send a pm if you want to meet up.

Later.,I'll be back Dec 7-Dec 11 for more fun and games. Staying at Castillo. Hit me up if want to meet up.

YyzTravel
03-25-22, 15:03
Will be in town at Taormina April 3rd - 6th. Short trip, but will make the most of it.

SubComm
04-25-22, 22:59
I'm doing a weekend trip to San Jose and will be staying at the Sportsmen Lodge from Thursday till Sunday. I'm a long time veteran of the scene, speak Spanish. I swap some stories, drink a few beers and hang out send me a DM.

Smokers Rule
05-23-22, 23:37
Let me know if anyone's in town!

Ztdwd
06-05-22, 05:05
Does any one want to join? Leaving from the Midwest.

Madhu Bhat
06-30-22, 19:07
I will be San Jose from Aug 13th.

Does any one want to join? Leaving from the Midwest.

Sunnydays2083
07-01-22, 22:26
Short solo trip to San Jose!!

Ambrosia
08-23-22, 05:06
First timer on an impromptu short trip to Jaco. Abosrbing as much info as I can, but still undecided where to stay. Thinking Cocal would keep it easy.

SubComm
08-23-22, 17:00
First timer on an impromptu short trip to Jaco. Abosrbing as much info as I can, but still undecided where to stay. Thinking Cocal would keep it easy.Cocal is the best choice for a 1st time to Jaco.

World Travel 69
08-24-22, 00:41
On the Beach At Clarita's Beach Bar and Hotel.

It used to a good place. And not expensive.

First timer on an impromptu short trip to Jaco. Abosrbing as much info as I can, but still undecided where to stay. Thinking Cocal would keep it easy.

Bearyc
09-09-22, 20:18
Does anyone happen to know how many girls are actually available from this hotel. Especially daytime hours may be around.

PeacefulSurfer
11-26-22, 18:56
Arriving to San Jose on 3 December and will be in town on business for the week. Feel free to message me if anyone's in town for a drink and to share some stories. While I have an airbnb, I'm a bit worried about the security as its in Rohrmoser Seems like the wisest bet would be to book a room at the Taormina for those nights of fun. Any advice would be welcome.

Zeos1
11-27-22, 14:53
Does anyone happen to know how many girls are actually available from this hotel. Especially daytime hours may be around.The girls come and go as they please. Hotel either lets them in or doesn't. So the number is between 0 and 30 probably. Daytime hours again, depends on which girls need money and if they think they can get some business there. My guess would be only a few during the day.

Eustisflman
11-30-22, 17:11
Does anyone happen to know how many girls are actually available from this hotel. Especially daytime hours may be around.Nighttime weekends the bar is packed.

Eustisflman
11-30-22, 17:13
I will be in the gulch for a long weekend.

TravelingMan3
12-23-22, 14:11
I'll be in town Jan 20 to 23rd staying at the Sportsman lodge.

RajaSaurus
01-11-23, 23:58
Arriving in San Jose 25th Jan, only in capital for 2 days, then backpacking round the country. Any tips for a first timer?

Looking for action in San Jose, maybe elsewhere too if people know good towns or cities, I can try and stop there on my way round the country.

Rex.

Love DDs
01-19-23, 07:30
I'm visiting Costa Rica for a week. I'll be staying in San Jose Jan 27 - 31, La Fortuna Jan 31 - Feb 1, and finally Jaco Feb 1 - 4.

I'd be happy to accept suggestions or tips. Hoping to enjoy as much of the natural beauty that I can possibly handle.

Thanks.

Dan.

AngmoLover
05-25-23, 06:04
Will be in Puntarenas later this year. Seeking massage with or without happy ending. Ideally, a spa type setting would be nice. Hope someone can help with recommendations.

SubComm
10-18-23, 02:56
Long time Costa Rica vet arriving Thursday evening with a friend of mine who has not been down there in a long time. We're staying in Hotel Taormina. Will be doing the usual stuff with the girls. Anyone else that wants to hang out for a beer or be shown around downtown let me know. I'm familiar with most of the Spas.

Mark.

Jughead3030
11-14-23, 14:53
Just returned from a 2 day fishing trip out of Los Suenos. Great fishing. Want to return in Feb / March for a Tuna trip. Any fisherman here? Send me a message. Been going to CR for 15 years. Got lots of contacts.

BbqMushrooms
12-30-23, 06:19
Anyone else looking to shake off their families and check out the scene. Hit me up in PMs. Here for NYE and some booty baby!

AlexTref
03-29-24, 22:19
Going down to CR next month.

Will spend 2 days in Guanacaste beach area, then head to Jaco for couple of nights and will be in SJ on 21st before flying out next day.

PM if you want to grab a beer along the way, all tips appreciated as it will be my first solo trip down there.

TitanX
04-08-24, 04:22
I will be in SJO from Apr 24-29 not far from the Taormina.