PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

SankarShetty
09-08-22, 13:59
Will be in Medellin September 11th to October 5th. Hoping to grab a drink with others and trade some information. Will have my membership sorted in a couple days to send PMs. Shoot a PM if anyone will be around as well.Message. I am in town. Veteran of the scene. See my trip reports.

Litmus Smut
09-09-22, 02:24
All,

I will be in Medellin from Sept 27 to October 2 (5 Days). Short, but looking to tick a couple boxes. This announcement is to see if anyone is interested in either or both of these two things:

- Lunch.

** I've met other mongers in Medellin on previous trips and had lunch with them. There is a good steak place on Carrera 70 that I would recommend and would be open to meeting and eating at another recommendation.

** Would aim to have a handshake, trade stories, and tips on locations of girls as we all have our habits that we prefer.

- Provenza.

** I've gone solo through Provenza and never stopped for a sit and a beer there. The place looks too damn nice, too social to keep passing up, but I do not want to do that solo. Provenza is not as easily allow for a solo gringo, so looking for a wingman to simply chill with.

That's it. If anyone is up for one or both, message me.

As for me, I'm exceptionally normal. No anxiety issues, no prescriptions, no drugs. Just a beer and occasional cigarette from the street vendors.

Alaska1986
09-19-22, 23:45
I'm here as well. Been coming to Colombia since 2014.

Alaska1986
09-19-22, 23:46
Message sent.

All,

I will be in Medellin from Sept 27 to October 2 (5 Days). Short, but looking to tick a couple boxes. This announcement is to see if anyone is interested in either or both of these two things:

- Lunch.

** I've met other mongers in Medellin on previous trips and had lunch with them. There is a good steak place on Carrera 70 that I would recommend and would be open to meeting and eating at another recommendation.

** Would aim to have a handshake, trade stories, and tips on locations of girls as we all have our habits that we prefer.

- Provenza.

** I've gone solo through Provenza and never stopped for a sit and a beer there. The place looks too damn nice, too social to keep passing up, but I do not want to do that solo. Provenza is not as easily allow for a solo gringo, so looking for a wingman to simply chill with.

As for me, I'm exceptionally normal. No anxiety issues, no prescriptions, no drugs. Just a beer and occasional cigarette from the street vendors.

Alaska1986
09-20-22, 00:09
I'm in medellin until Oct. 2 staying near la 70.

I've probably shown 5 ISG guys around this year alone.

Always down to grab a beer. Message me

SankarShetty
09-20-22, 13:16
Hand held multiple newbies this year for centro tours. Down for for a quick beer or lunch in Laureles or poblado.

Fairly familiar with different parts of MDE, I even make occasional runs to Niquia and Bello to see some seek dates.

Like Litmus below. No drugs, anxiety issues or prescriptions.

Will be in town until 2nd and then planning either Bucaramanga or cucuta.

Send me a pm if you guys want to connect.

LionBacker
09-21-22, 15:56
I will be visiting Pereira Nov 23rd to Dec 10th. Send me a PM if anyone is going to be around and want to meet up for a drink.

MaddTraveler
09-26-22, 20:28
Will be in Bog from 11/11 to 11/20.

Anyone in town at that time who would like to link up let me know. I don't have hotel set yet but will prob split my time BTW SantaFe and Chapinero.

Igor54
09-28-22, 01:48
I m going to visit Bogota 24 Sept, 2022 +. (Fantafe), if. Contact me PM.

Ggekko2009
09-28-22, 04:53
Staying near Zona T in BOG. PM me if you are in the area during this time and I am happy to meet up for a drink and share stories with fellow ISG members.

ChickySat
09-30-22, 14:42
I'm going to be in Medellin for week, let me know if anyone want to hangout or monger together. Appreciate any tips and showing me around.

QualitySmut
10-01-22, 05:01
Hello brethrens,

Going to pop my Colombian cherry 11/25 - 12/03. First round on me.

Gracias.I will be leaving on the same day and return a few days sooner 11/25 -12/01. I'm planning my trip now as I want to split time between Medellin and Bogota. It would be great having some support exploring Colombia for the first time.

I'm not subscribed so I can't message you so send me a text on my google voice number if you are interested in meeting.

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

DandyMan51
10-01-22, 06:48
I'll be flying to Medellin today and staying there for at least two weeks then maybe moving around the country. PM me if you want to connect for some mongering or beers.

Balimassage
10-01-22, 22:23
I'm in Bucaramanga and looks like the hotel I stay in for free with points is full for a few days. Was thinking to pop over to Cucuta. Anyone up for a trip let me know.

ChickySat
10-02-22, 12:55
I'll be flying to Medellin today and staying there for at least two weeks then maybe moving around the country. PM me if you want to connect for some mongering or beers.I'm going to be there in 2nd week of October. Love to connect and monger together. Booked stay in la candelaria. Don't have ISG membership to dm nor have time in hand to get membership and contact others. You in eccie?

BbqMushrooms
10-02-22, 19:02
Whatsup why'all. Looking forward to this trip! October 15, Medellin, will be there for a month. Looking for gentlemen who want to have a bite, trade stories / info, go to strip clubs and casas, and have a good, safe time. Not a huge partier myself, but as they say, when in Rome.

If you have a WhatsApp or Facebook, feel free to message me and we can add each other!

TwistedGreens
10-05-22, 20:48
Hello brethrens,

Going to pop my Colombian cherry 11/25 - 12/03. First round on me.

Gracias.Hey my friend, I'm going to be there around the same time for my first trip as well. Let's get in touch and link up. I'll send you a DM.

Creideiki
10-07-22, 00:30
This will be my first trip to Colombia. I have been studying Spanish for over two years using Baselang and I have conversational ability in Spanish; I'm hoping I'll do well while I'm in country. I do have a chica I met through Facebook in Medellin so I'm not sure if I'll be sampling other talent or not; it may depend on her schedule. I'm also going to Leticia and finishing in Bogota.

Doing a lot of RTFF right now, especially about Bogota. Leticia is primarily to tour the Amazon region and I have no mongering plans for there.

QualitySmut
10-07-22, 15:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Jay0940
10-08-22, 13:21
Flying into Medellin on October 18 for a week. This will be my 6th trip in the past couple years. If anyone wants to meet up, grab a drink, or hit some casas, shoot me a message. I'm usually not an El Centro guy so I mostly stick to Laureles and Provenza. Happy Hunting all!!

FictionalSpace
10-09-22, 20:25
Will be in Colombia for the first time from 10/31 - 11/4. Only in Bogota.

I'the love to head out to Santa Fe with someone (or a group) who knows the lay of the land. I've picked up a lot from the forum, but nothing beats a knowledgeable partner.

First round is on me, obviously.

Soupir
10-15-22, 17:41
Hello, I'm currently staying in Medellin for around 2 weeks, then I'll go back to Bogota.

If you want to have a drink, meal or go get girls fell free to contact me!

MoonShot
10-22-22, 16:58
I will be making my second visit to Medellin from 11/5 to 11/15. I will probably be sticking with FB girls like my first trip but I will make a visit to El Centro too.

Chicago85
10-23-22, 22:52
All,

I've been to Medellin dozens of times since 2011, but still enjoy meeting new people whether over a couple beers, dinner, or hitting up casas. Early 40's and conversational Spanish for dates, socializing with the locals, and some business. Will be staying in Laureles this trip and plan a mix of non pros, favoritas, FB, and casa girls. I also like hitting the clubs, but haven't pulled in a while.

Drop an I'm if you'd like to meet up.

-Chicago.

FrankBills007
10-28-22, 02:52
Solo trip Cartagena November 28 - December 3.been there bunch of times. If anyone is around let's meet up for drinks.

SkyPilot
10-28-22, 06:15
Ladies,

So, this is kinda like the Holy Grail for me, the country, the women, the deviancy that is permitted. Experienced hobbyist in Asia, Europe, NorthAm, CentAm, and ME, but always a little wary of Colombia given the security protocols and solo hunting into a pack sport. Hence, I'd like to mix it up a bit, admit some humility, and would like to meet up with others in country or veterans who can take a student pilot and show them how to fly in the Land of Bunda Ass ready for No. 2.

Will be in Bogota from Nov 1 to 7, then Medellin for a week, and then back to Bogota for a few more days before shipping back to the trenches. Would be grateful for Woodman and his crew to show me around the Tolerance Zones and the strip club ettiquette. Anyone else wanting to meet up for safety and a wingman would also be appreciated. Hit me up at the email associated w this account.

Very elementary Spanish, but manageable. Know the protocol with Latin women on being respectuful and asking upfront. Stories to share on adventures from other expeditions, as well as happy to be a good friend and wingman for future visits into the Dark Country. Planning to get some good contacts and experiences for future trips along with good CYA backup men to arrange logistics on future trips.

Anyone interested, send me a DM and let me know where to meet. Haven't decided on hotel yet, so if others are down there seeking backup in hotels, DM me and I'll consider booking in the same hotel or area for safety in numbers. Woodie, if you get this message, let me know how to arrange a scouting trip with you at the earliest part of the trip to get my bearings.

I do hope the memories are going to be as good as the pictures I'm seeing of the Gods with Asses down there.

See ya soon Ladies.

SkyPilot
10-28-22, 06:19
I will be making my second visit to Medellin from 11/5 to 11/15. I will probably be sticking with FB girls like my first trip but I will make a visit to El Centro too.Planning on prepagos, clubs, nightlife venues, and if the balls still drop down, the street scene. Would love to learn the techniques and dos and don'ts in this infamous city. HMU if you need a wingman and I'd be happy to join on a nightlife safari for the ultimate Escobar Puta experience. Thanks!

DonCarlos1234
10-28-22, 09:21
3 weeks starting T Day. LOL it's my 7th trip. La Isla is my favorite place (dislike el Centro) let me know if you are interested.

MiamiSammy
10-28-22, 21:19
Planning on prepagos, clubs, nightlife venues, and if the balls still drop down, the street scene. Would love to learn the techniques and dos and don'ts in this infamous city. HMU if you need a wingman and I'd be happy to join on a nightlife safari for the ultimate Escobar Puta experience. Thanks!Personally I'd recommend spas and casas. Better pricing and a higher class girl. Clubs tend to be pretty pricey without that much improvement on the girls, FB girls tend to be flakes (but not always), and with a few exceptions the street girls are pretty skanky. Two other options- Locanto and Skoka.

Vern2020
10-28-22, 23:06
Heading to Cali for the first time and really looking forward to it. 11-4 to 11-13 if that coincides with anyone else's travel plans.

FedorE
10-31-22, 04:02
Planning on prepagos, clubs, nightlife venues, and if the balls still drop down, the street scene. Would love to learn the techniques and dos and don'ts in this infamous city. HMU if you need a wingman and I'd be happy to join on a nightlife safari for the ultimate Escobar Puta experience. Thanks!Yo! Going to be in Medellin as a solo traveler from 11/5 to 11/9. Basic Spanish, 30 years old, pretty experienced in hobbying around the world. Definitely down for a wingman or just someone to shoot the shit with.

TwistedGreens
10-31-22, 13:34
First trip to Medellin. Would love a wingman! Lets meet up if you're around the same time. My Spanish is very basic but still have a good time.

MoonShot
10-31-22, 18:14
I will also be in Medellin from 11/5 to 11/15. I have been to Medellin once so I am no expert but I feel comfortable in Medellin.

JackTaggart
11-01-22, 04:05
Hey. Going back to Bogota in between the holidays. I feel like a I am a decent to good wingman north of Calle 50 in Bogota. Santa Fe is fun too. Happy to meet up with folks if you are chill for drinks, dinner, or mongering. PM me to exchange whatsapp.

Might head to Medellin for a week too, not sure.

Marxh
11-01-22, 05:15
Hey my friend, I'm going to be there around the same time for my first trip as well. Let's get in touch and link up. I'll send you a DM.I'll be there about the same time as well. Also my first trip. Maybe we can all link up.

TwistedGreens
11-02-22, 03:31
I'll be there about the same time as well. Also my first trip. Maybe we can all link up.Yeah for sure, lets try to make that happen!

I couldn't send a message to Chabbie66. Not sure how to contact him.

Yucca69
11-02-22, 07:01
I am fluent in Spanish. Let me know if interested for a beer or a wingman. PM for WhatsApp.

ShadowGuy22
11-04-22, 18:11
I will be in Medellin from Nov 04 to Nov 26. Basic Spanish, just enough to get myself out of trouble.

Looking to connect with others, send me a PM and we can exchange contact information.

Hilfinger
11-08-22, 01:41
In Medellin Nov 27 - Dec 2. Sixth visit, will be staying around Laureles. Up for meeting up for lunch, dinner, drinks. Good chats and better than eating alone at a restaurant.

TwistedGreens
11-10-22, 04:12
I'll be in Medellin these same dates. Staying in Poblado. Let's link up.

In Medellin Nov 27 - Dec 2. Sixth visit, will be staying around Laureles. Up for meeting up for lunch, dinner, drinks. Good chats and better than eating alone at a restaurant.

YahooDiSingh
11-12-22, 04:56
Hey. Going back to Bogota in between the holidays. I feel like a I am a decent to good wingman north of Calle 50 in Bogota. Santa Fe is fun too. Happy to meet up with folks if you are chill for drinks, dinner, or mongering. PM me to exchange whatsapp.

Might head to Medellin for a week too, not sure.Hey bro, can you PM your WhatsApp I will be in Colombia Nov. 21 - Dec. 10.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Admin

YahooDiSingh
11-12-22, 06:47
Bogota. Nov 20 - 25.

Cartagena Nov. 25-30.

Medellin 1-5.

Bogota 5-10.

LionBacker
11-13-22, 21:40
I will be in Pereira from Nov 23 to Dec 10th, let me know if anyone wants to link up.

Hilfinger
11-14-22, 22:59
I'll be in Medellin these same dates. Staying in Poblado. Let's link up.I should have my membership updated soon on here, and will PM you.

Chris Columbus
11-15-22, 02:20
Hi,

I will be from 19 November to 24 November in medellin, looking for tour or friend to party, hablo espaņol 100%, certified wingman!

Litmus Smut
11-21-22, 01:02
All,

I will be in Medellin from January 16 to January 21 (5 Days). I reached out like this before and met some good ISG brothers and looking to do the same again. This announcement is to see if anyone is interested in either or both of these two things:

- Lunch.

** I've met other mongers in Medellin on previous trips and had lunch with them. I found the socializing to be good way to get into the groove of a far off city.

- Provenza.

** Looking for possible wingman for dance clubs. An ISG brother sparked my interest, so that is an itch I want to scratch.

About me: I'm exceptionally normal. No anxiety issues, no prescriptions, no drugs. Just a beer and occasional cigarette from the street vendors.

PussyRiot
11-22-22, 05:33
Heading out to Bogota December 5-12 so let me know If anyone is interested to meet up.

Have been to Medellin and Cali but Bogota is first time.

RemotePC
11-26-22, 14:59
I will be in Medellin between Dec 4-11, hit me up if you want to hang out or grab a drink. Would like to meet other mongers or looking for a wingman for dance clubs.

Voodoo Jones
11-29-22, 18:59
I'll be in Medellin for a week in December. I'm planning on having someone I met in Bogota visit for the last couple days, but I should be free most of my time there.

CenTexCrash
12-01-22, 21:12
After so many setbacks, Finally getting to xp Colombia.

Arrive 8 pm Thur Dec 8 thru early afternoon Wed Dec 14. Arrival, I might be active but knowing me small chance may just hit the sack and hit ground running Friday morning but game time decision

Wingman (s) and fellow ISGers going to be around, subscribed so DM is open.

Mush Elvii
12-02-22, 19:06
Will be in BOG for few nights. If anyone likes to pair up for casa run's or checking out some of not soo awful nightclubs. I always prefer to go to these clubs with plus one or few to avoid getting sharked by as**hles there!

LionBacker
12-02-22, 23:32
I'll be in Medellin Dec. 4th-Dec 10 - I can speak decent Spanish since I've been studying it for past 2 years.

Looking for a wingman for casa runs and centro clubs at night.

Bluat
12-06-22, 21:15
Anyone in Medellin fancy splitting bottle service with me at La Isla? I don't actually drink much that's why I wanted to split the cost with a few guys.

Eloket
12-07-22, 00:18
Staying in periods in Medellin until 12 Jan. If anyone is up for a meet, lunch or bar-round, give me a message.

Pop-Eye.

Saigon22
12-07-22, 00:34
Will be in MDE December 12-19.

Will be checking out La Isla and Fase II as well as some normal nightclubs (Gusto, etc.) to see what the scene is like there.

Would be happy to meet up with fellow ISG's to wing. DMs open.

Nclpimp
12-07-22, 19:35
Looking to hit up strip clubs and casas. I have plenty of FB girls and non pros in my stable so want to hit casas and strip clubs if anyone wants to chill. I speak perfect Spanish 40 yo. DM me

JjBee62
12-12-22, 14:25
I won't have a lot of free time, visiting a friend who has been out of Colombia for a few years and doing Christmas with the girlfriend's family, but might be able to squeeze in a couple of beers or lunch. Probably best range, 12/18-23.

Smokers Rule
12-15-22, 01:21
Staying at Energy, not my first rodeo.

DrExcellent
12-20-22, 10:41
Headed to Bogota for my second trip.

Learned a lot about Bogota with my first trip and really to explore more.

Hit me up if anyone wants to grab a drink or needs a wingman.

Jay0940
12-20-22, 19:25
My 7th time visiting Medellin in the past 2 years. Decent Spanish. But definitely not perfect. I'm a FB, La Isla and Luna Lunera guy, preferring to stay away from Centro. If you want to meet up to get a drink or head out to split a bottle at La Isla, shoot me a message. Happy Hunting!

Muccells
12-25-22, 06:09
So will be in Medellin, staying at Energy, first time to the country. Would like to hang out with some peeps Jan 26-31.

LoverG
12-26-22, 04:53
Visiting Bogota for the the first time. Dates Jan 15-18. I'll be interested to meet for a drink and tour some local places.

MiamiBoy1
12-28-22, 14:10
Back in town. Staying in Laureles. I'm primarily after Seeking / Tinder girls, but once in a while can hit a strip club if I have a cool company. Always down for lunch or something. No plans for New Years yet.

Bobbobbob321
12-31-22, 05:19
Jan 29th to Feb 10th. I will be in Bogota for a business trip, but have some free time at night and on the weekends. Let me know if anyone is in the area and wants to explore together, grab some beers, hit the clubs, etc.

BarrioSpinners
01-03-23, 05:34
Arriving to Medellin on Jan 17th for 3 months.

If anyone want to connect for a drink & intel sharing feel free to message me.

Into casas, street action, clubs. First time in Colombia with some spanish.

Cbb19
01-03-23, 21:16
Dear all,

I would like catch up with fellow mongers and perhaps go mongering together. That might feel safer. I am 42, German and lived in the US for quite some time.

Problem is: I do not have bitcoins and it seems very complicated to get them. So I don't know how to contact fellow mongers.

Kalysto
01-05-23, 01:20
Hi!

I'm staying in Medellin / El Poblado for 12 days. Mostly doing online encounters (careful Tinder, attempting Facebook but I'm not having much success), could hit a strip club with the right company but not my priority. Encountering fellow mongers for lunch / coffee / drink though is always a possibility.

Litmus Smut
01-05-23, 04:16
All,

I will be in Medellin from January 16 to January 21. I announced like this before and met some good ISG brothers and looking to do the same again. This announcement is to see if anyone is interested in either or both of these two things:

- Lunch.

** I've met other mongers in Medellin on previous trips and had lunch with them. I found the socializing to be good way to get into the groove of a far off city.

- Provenza.

** Looking for possible wingman for dance clubs. An ISG brother sparked my interest, so that is an itch I want to scratch.

About me: I'm exceptionally normal. No anxiety issues, no prescriptions, no drugs. Just a beer and occasional cigarette from the street vendors.

FlappyGilmore0
01-08-23, 04:26
Visiting for the 4th time. No Spanish but know my way around at this point. Have met with others from the forum for dinner / drinks / clubs on past trips.

Staying in Poblado this time.

Have some touristy activities planned but shoot me a message if you want to meet up for a drink or swap stories.

Working on re-instating my messaging privileges now that we can't use CB.

SankarShetty
01-11-23, 17:23
Will be in Cali first starting on 23 and later flying to Bogota for a couple of days. Plan to be in Medellin from Feb 5th.

DM for meet up.

FrankBills007
01-11-23, 19:04
Just landed in Medellin from Cartagena. Solo today but friend arrives tomorrow. PM if you want to grab food / drinks.

JoeF479
01-12-23, 18:41
I'll be in Medellin for 3 nights, would love to meet up for drinks and advice. My 2nd trip to Colombia. 1st time didn't have the opportunity to partake but that's the focal point of this trip. Also looking for a wing man. I'd like to think outside of mongering I'm pretty normal. DM me.

AwesomeFunPack
01-13-23, 03:26
Just want to share that I will be solo traveller and will be in Medellin and Bogota during these dates. No Spanish. Have been to Bogota on my last trip and loved it there. Does anyone know how to the do famous Woodman tour. Would like to meet fellow mongers for drinks and conversation. Flying from east coast on Spirit airlines.

RahulMangla2009
01-13-23, 09:41
Staying at mansion in Medellin. Hit me up if anyone wants to explore together. Been there 4/5 times.

Tmp999
01-13-23, 20:01
Visiting for the first time. MDE from March 21 - 26 at mansion and BOG from March 29 - April 4.

I'll be doing some touristy activities as it's my first time in Colombia but I'm down to meet up with some fellow mongers. DM me.

SonicBoom1
01-14-23, 04:05
First trip to MDE. Want to do more than just sex, so planning a trip to the hot springs in Santa Rosa de cabal. Let me know if interested in meeting up.

PlateauPunter
01-15-23, 17:16
Hi ISGers,

I am planning to be in MDE Feb 20-24. This is my first time. Hope I can connect with fellow mongers on this forum. Planning to split time between Mansion and Energy. Any suggestions and advice welcome.

MoonShot
01-16-23, 15:13
I will be visiting Medellin during the first week of February. This will be my third trip to Medellin so I am no expert but I have learned a lot from my first two trips. I will be seeing FB girls on this trip but I will go down to El Centro at least once. I will be staying in Laureles for the first time.

JackTaggart
01-25-23, 04:18
I'll be mostly in Bogota March, April, and May. Will probably do a couple side trips. Been to Bogota many times and have spent a lot of time doing quite a bit. Open to meet up with other chill people.

Voodoo Jones
01-27-23, 15:49
I'll be back in Medellin Feburary 10 to 14 before heading to San Andres. I was in MDE in December, met up with a few ISG members, and had a great time going out each night.

Parks292
01-27-23, 23:21
I'll be in MDE February 3rd for a few weeks. I'm fluent in Spanish, met a lot of people from ISG. Happy to link up!

SamPeter71
02-03-23, 18:08
I will be at BOG and then heading to MDE for week or so. Would love to meet fellow ISG members and explore. No Spanish. 2nd trip to BOG, 1st time to MDE.

Handsume
02-05-23, 23:56
I will be at BOG for first time and would love to meet fellow ISG members and explore. 1st trip to BOG, 2 trips to MDE so far.

StillFun
02-06-23, 00:18
I will be in Cartagena for 2 weeks from February 12th. I would love to meet up with anyone from here. Please pm met.

BarrioSpinners
02-06-23, 00:43
Landing to Santa Fe. Currently in El Centro MDE for casas, street action and clubs like conejita / the grill so looking to the same vibe. If anyone want to grab an agua and go exploring or meet for lunch and Intel sharing get in touch.

FrankBills007
02-16-23, 20:01
In Cartagena Feb 21-24. Been there few times I'll be staying in Bocogrande.

Rtfm83
02-17-23, 15:36
It will be my first time in Medellin, I'm going with 2 friends. I know enough Spanish to get around. Happy to meet up with any members. Or anyone willing to show me the ropes. Reading as much as I can before I go.

KeviKev68
02-22-23, 03:59
I will be arriving in Medellin on Thurs 22 and will be staying for a week. It will be second trip to Colombia but my first to Medellin. I will be staying at an Airbnb in Laureles.

FlappyGilmore0
02-25-23, 04:33
In Cartagena until the 1st then heading to Bogota. Would be cool to meetup up and grab a beer and visit some clubs. Shoot me a message if interested.

Luminus
03-12-23, 00:25
Returning to Bogota March 19 to April 15, will check my DM's if anyone want's to meet and tour. Going to try some new areas and brothels as I'm getting used to the city.

BarrioSpinners
03-12-23, 03:58
Returning to MDE and staying in El Centro.

If anyone want to go exploring or meet for lunch and Intel sharing hit me up.

KeviKev68
03-14-23, 05:34
I will be returning to Medellin on March 17th and staying in an Airbnb in Laureles. I will be happy to meet anyone who has any time.

PoonyD
03-14-23, 14:27
Cali trip April 11-19. Staying at hotel park V. First time in Cali but experienced monger. I speak some Spanish. Been to Medellin many times. Looking forward to eating some good food, seeing some good salsa dancers, checking out some other things in town and hitting lots of casas as well as other places mentioned on here. Anyone interested in linking up hit me up.

DiscoverFL
03-16-23, 22:17
My partner-in-crime and I will be returning to Medellin, staying at the Mansion as usual. We greatly appreciate and enjoy the social atmosphere of the mansion, so looking forward to hanging out with you all. I am fully bilingual, so always ready to help out anyone who isn't speaking Spanish yet. If you are overlapping while we are there, drop me a message here.

PussyRiot
03-20-23, 04:25
Will be in Bogota March 20-26 so let me know if anyone is interested meeting up.

CoolGregg
03-21-23, 23:38
Another voyage to Medellin. Hoping to meet fellow ISG members and make some casa, streets or club runs. HMU.

DocWho345
03-23-23, 17:54
Second time in Cali. Looking forward to atmosphere and food. Made some research on casas and such. If anyone is available for a chat and stories let me know.

ThisIsFun
03-24-23, 14:02
4th visit. Staying in Medellin at the Mansion. Happy to meet up with anyone.

BigPowderB
03-25-23, 20:38
Is either being vaccinated or negative covid test within 72 hours still required to enter Colombia?

Thank you in advance!

Fun Luvr
03-26-23, 03:46
Is either being vaccinated or negative covid test within 72 hours still required to enter Colombia?

Thank you in advance!Fully vaccinated (no boosters required) OR a negative PCR test within 72 hours of departure going to Colombia OR a negative antigen test within 48 hours of departure.

DiscoverFL
03-27-23, 18:25
My partner-in-crime and I will be returning to Medellin, staying at the Mansion as usual. We greatly appreciate and enjoy the social atmosphere of the mansion, so looking forward to hanging out with you all. I am fully bilingual, so always ready to help out anyone who isn't speaking Spanish yet. If you are overlapping while we are there, drop me a message here.Tried fixing the date range, but it didn't take, so here it goes. Staying in town March 30 to April 16th.

Tarask99
03-30-23, 21:36
Staying at El Poblado. Will greatly appreciate senpai mongers in town.

StillFun
04-06-23, 21:59
Returning to Bogota March 19 to April 15, will check my DM's if anyone want's to meet and tour. Going to try some new areas and brothels as I'm getting used to the city.I am in Bogota for a week. Here now. Are you interested in meeting up? I have tried getting hold of the woodman tour but with no luck.

Oldhippy.

StillFun
04-06-23, 23:06
Returning to Bogota March 19 to April 15, will check my DM's if anyone want's to meet and tour. Going to try some new areas and brothels as I'm getting used to the city.Hi, I am in Bogota for 7 nights from today. I have been in Colombia 8 weeks and I speak a little Spanish. Bogota is my last stop. I have had a mixed trip in terms of punting because I had a nasty boat accident 6 weeks ago so was out of action. So it would be great to have a meet up.

MoonShot
04-12-23, 17:44
I will be visiting Medellin next week for about a week. This will be my fourth trip to Medellin. Learning a little more on each trip.

Norp1054
04-15-23, 09:04
1st trip to Medellin 4/17-4/20, staying in Laureles. Open to meet fellow ISGers if interested, PM me.

Cm6363
04-15-23, 19:51
Talked to a cab driver who recommended Palmahia for the semi-pros at this disco. Anyone interested in going tonight?

TigerSong
04-16-23, 07:04
I'll be in Bogota May 20th-23rd. First time in Colombia, don't speak much Spanish. If anyone is interested in meeting up or has some advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Ramses2
04-19-23, 23:46
Landing in Medellin tomorrow, will be there for a few weeks. HMU if you want to go out to any strip clubs or that sort together.

Aswens01
04-20-23, 02:41
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Cbear13
04-20-23, 11:42
In Medellin from the 21st to the 26th.

KeviKev68
04-20-23, 22:15
I will be Medellin from Apr 26th. May 4th.

Sean EZ
04-22-23, 18:14
I usually go to Parque Lleras to meet girls, the clubs and bars in the area, I am up for some places in El Centro, or to go out to Sabaneta to meet regular girls. Send me a PM if anyone wants to join.

CoolGregg
04-24-23, 00:15
Will be in Medellin. Hope to connect with fellow ISG members. PM me for WA. Thanks.

Monger Longer
04-29-23, 02:45
BGO 3-6.

MDE 6-9.

CTG 9-12.

First time in S. America. Reasonably bilingual. PM me if you want to hang.

HombreIndio
04-29-23, 21:36
I will be in Bogota from May 4 to May 7. Booked at Taquendama Hotel & Suites.

KainnyC4
05-01-23, 04:03
I will be in Bogota the first week of May and Medellin the second week of May. I can speak Spanish and am experienced negotiator and mongerer. Looking for friends wing men etc. Thanks gentlemen.

Prezrol3080
05-02-23, 03:11
I'll be in CTG from May 24-31, would love to hang / wingman.

RatPsw
05-02-23, 14:00
Planning to visit meddelin in late August from 20 to 26. Any suggestions, accomoanyment appreciated. Basically looking for establishing rapport first.

AlexM879
05-03-23, 04:21
I will be in Bogota from May 4 to May 7. Booked at Taquendama Hotel & Suites.I will be at same hotel from May 6th to 8th. Hopefully we can meet.

Muccells
05-04-23, 20:18
I will in Cartagena 5-7 first time then Medellin 7-10 at Energy (2nd time).

FedorE
05-05-23, 05:57
31 why. O gringo. 3rd visit to Medellin staying at Energy. Intermediate Spanish. If anyone wants to meet up holler at me. Always fun to meet fellow travelers.

SuperfluousBBC
05-09-23, 02:04
I'll be in CTG from May 24-31, would love to hang / wingman.Same link up bro.

Baller0696
05-09-23, 12:05
I will be in Bogota May 25TH. Cuban 26 lmk if to meet up.

MrPesky1976
05-10-23, 05:42
I will be visiting Cartagena 22nd May, Medellin 26th May and Bogota 30th May, my spanish is poor but would be good to meet up. Advice seems better in groups in places.

Chicago85
05-10-23, 19:04
Headed to Cali for 8 days later this month. I think it's my 5th trip to Cali, but frequent traveler to Medellin and speak good Spanish.

Happy to meet up with others for beers, dinner, or to hit the casas and clubs. I'm staying in the north of the city, but hope to explore more of the south this trip.

-Chicago.

SankarShetty
05-19-23, 17:00
Guys,

I am traveling across major Colombian cities in June. While I am a Medellin guy I have had a chance to visit other cities in the previous trips. Ping me if you find yourself in Colombia and especially in Medellin in June.

Prezrol3080
05-19-23, 21:51
Same link up bro.I can't message you.

DiscoverFL
05-22-23, 16:00
I'll be staying in Medellin for three weeks working remote, since it is such a work focused trip, I'm staying at an AirBnb in Manilla (it's part of Poblado) and not at the Mansion this time; but I still stop in the Mansion's club on weekend nights. My fifth / sixth trip to Medellin. I speak Spanish / English equally and if someone wants to meet up for a drink or coffee, drop me a note.

BoneFish022
05-24-23, 04:32
First time to Colombia and travelling to Bogota June 14th - 18th.

If anybody will be in town and looking for a co-pilot drop me a PM. I'm 41, laid back and have mongered all over the globe (Mexico, Thailand, Germany FKKs, Italy, Amsterdam, London, UAE, Japan, Greece, Spain, etc.). Columbia's been on my list first for awhile and finally getting a chance to partake.

NorthernLight
05-26-23, 16:49
I will be in Bogota for a week. Frequent traveller to Colombia, mainly Medellin, only my 5th time to Bogota. Speak intermediate level Spanish.

I have been to Santa Fe solo a few time. But being in a group is always more fun.

If anyone wants to meet up, have a drink or hunt together, shoot me a message.

Bluat
05-26-23, 21:52
First time to Colombia and travelling to Bogota June 14th - 18th.

If anybody will be in town and looking for a co-pilot drop me a PM. I'm 41, laid back and have mongered all over the globe (Mexico, Thailand, Germany FKKs, Italy, Amsterdam, London, UAE, Japan, Greece, Spain, etc.). Columbia's been on my list first for awhile and finally getting a chance to partake.I'll be in Bogota that week. You have WhatsApp? You're actually alot like me, I've mongered all over and also 41 years old.

Monger Longer
05-27-23, 16:24
I'll be in Bogota from June 3-6, Medellin from Jun 6-9, and Cartagena from June 9-12. I'm 39 and pretty laid back if anyone wants to grab a drink and / or venture out into the scene. First time in Colombia and I speak decent enough Spanish to get by. I'll be on vacation, so I'll be doing it all. Mixing culture, relaxing, and mongering while I'm there. If nothing else, safety in numbers.

Plan on meeting up with Woodman for his tour in Bogota and possibly visiting a spa like Mezzanine or Abejitas or spending an escort. On my Medellin list is Loutron, Energy, Zandalay Amigas Sexy, Aifee, and New Life. I'm still not sure what the plan for Cartagena is yet.

Norp1054
05-28-23, 07:29
1st time in Bogota, 2nd in Colombia. Fairly primitive Spanish. Mongering will be casas and Santa Fe. I'm from the USA, mid thirties, laid back, regular job. Open to meeting up or going out to the SF clubs, PM me.

Joe Bandit
05-29-23, 09:01
Just a weekend trip to MDE, Thurs to Sun. Basic Spanish, but this will be my 3rd trip to Colombia.

Staying near El Poblado, and always up for meeting up like minded folks for meeting up and grabbing some food / drink.

MidWest2112
06-03-23, 05:17
I'll be in Cali in July. Any veterans want to meet up. Would be greatly appreciated. Been to Colombia multiple times. Not a novice to Colombia. Just to Cali.

Mtndew704
06-08-23, 04:20
MDE June 17-28th may extend.

Bluat
06-08-23, 16:34
I'll be in Cali in July. Any veterans want to meet up. Would be greatly appreciated. Been to Colombia multiple times. Not a novice to Colombia. Just to Cali.What dates exactly? I'll be in Cali most of June and early July.

NycNative1
06-12-23, 16:16
MDE June 17-28th may extend.I come into town the 22nd for 1 week, I want to hit la Isla, fase dos the mansion and of course El Centro. Let me know if you need a wingman.

MidWest2112
06-12-23, 19:16
What dates exactly? I'll be in Cali most of June and early July.I'll be in Cali 11-18.

Mtndew704
06-12-23, 20:35
I come into town the 22nd for 1 week, I want to hit la Isla, fase dos the mansion and of course El Centro. Let me know if you need a wingman.I can do el centro, I'll pass on the rest.

ShamusMcGee
06-14-23, 19:15
MDE trip June 23-July 4. Can't wait!

KeviKev68
06-16-23, 01:58
I will be back in Medellin June 21 to June 28.

Vapor
06-17-23, 16:11
I come into town the 22nd for 1 week, I want to hit la Isla, fase dos the mansion and of course El Centro. Let me know if you need a wingman.Hit me up. I'm a fellow New Yorker with capable Spanish.

I'll be coming from Costa Rica and staying at the mansion for the first half of the week, then at the energy AirBnb's before I go back to reality in the states.

LivingFossil
07-01-23, 16:35
I will be using SA, daygame, centro, lleras, partying, PM if you want to grab a beer or trade notes.

PussyRiot
07-02-23, 15:11
Let me know if anyone wants to link up.

MoonShot
07-04-23, 23:08
I am in Medellin now. I will be here about one week. I will be in Laureles and then Poblado.

GMoney582
07-05-23, 09:04
Not sure for how long. I speak Spanish down to chill. Pm me.

Bluat
07-09-23, 01:52
I'm in Bogota today so if anyone wants to go to Santa Fe tonight text me your whatsapp. I'm thinking of going around 10 pm.

Voodoo Jones
07-11-23, 04:05
I'll be in Bogota on July 21-24 and Medellin on 25-29.

Will be busy in Bogota for the most part, but feel free to reach out and I should have some free nights in Medellin if anyone wants to grab a drink.

Mtndew704
07-13-23, 17:05
I'll be back in Medellin on August 10th, dm me if you trying to link up in El centro.

Tiger Guy X2
07-20-23, 01:56
I'm be making my first trip down to Bogota, Colombia this upcoming September. This will be my first trip to Colombia so I'm looking forward to seeing what it's about. I'll be staying at the Hotel Tequendama Bogota although I know it's not guest friendly like the Suites Tequendama. I figure I'll probably be mostly doing club / bar girls this trip anyways and I wanted to be at an "ok" hotel with the shortest walking distance to the action as possible.

I've been to Costa Rico (15+x), Thailand (6 x), Tijuana (2 x), and the Philippines (1 x) before though so I'm not a newbie in this regard. I'll be only visiting Bogota this trip though. I do have the possibility to work remotely from up to 1 month at a time so this trip which will be strictly vacation will also serve as a test for me to see how feasible a potential longer remote working stay is in the future.

BlanLocal
07-24-23, 23:16
In town, usually at or around the Mansion. If anyone wants to do some damage together reach out. Looking for any girl contacts who like two on one. I've got a couple.

KeviKev68
08-05-23, 02:37
I will be coming back for the last trip of 2023 . I will be in Laureles for my entire visit.

Smokers Rule
08-08-23, 00:44
I'll be in town Aug 10-13!

Alaska1986
08-13-23, 17:15
In medellin Aug. 26- Sept. 10 staying near la floresta metro station.

Mostly nonpros and semi for me these days but do enjoy the occasional centro strip club or centro casa run or anyone looking to split bottle service at a nightlife / club or lounge. Been going to medellin since 2013. Dm me if interested in linking up.

Eustisflman
08-13-23, 18:57
Solo trip Been before but its been a few years. Aug 30 Sept 4 DM if you want to hang and swap stories. Staying in El Poblado area.

Mono Sin Luz
08-16-23, 23:48
I speak fluent Spanish and will be in Laureles and moving around.

If someone would like to hand out, let me know.

Ssseeking
08-19-23, 15:16
Hi I will be reaching Bogota with a friend. I brief very minimal spannish. If anyone wants to co-monger please dm me.

Eustisflman
08-20-23, 14:15
In medellin Aug. 26- Sept. 10 staying near la floresta metro station.

Mostly nonpros and semi for me these days but do enjoy the occasional centro strip club or centro casa run or anyone looking to split bottle service at a nightlife / club or lounge. Been going to medellin since 2013. Dm me if interested in linking up.Unable to DM you because of your status.

Eustisflman
08-20-23, 14:15
I speak fluent Spanish and will be in Laureles and moving around.

If someone would like to hand out, let me know.Unable to DM you because of your status.

TheRedStar
08-22-23, 06:28
I will be traveling to Bogota in October. I'm excited just doing the research now.

BarrioSpinners
08-30-23, 10:53
Hardcore street rat, second visit, mainly SF action however I might swing back to MDE at some point to meet with fav one, hunt a couple of unicorns I missed in March and enjoy some warm weather. I speak Spanish.

Link up for Intel sharing or go exploring.

GMoney582
09-01-23, 18:37
Ill be in Bogota this Saturday and Sunday. Hit me up if you want to hang.

LionBacker
09-02-23, 00:11
Hey,

I'm in medellin at the moment, will be here for the whole month of Sept. At least.

If anyone wants to do casa runs or check out the centro scene hit me up.

MiamiBoy1
09-02-23, 02:39
Will be down there next week. Staying in Laureles. If you want to grab lunch / coffee and compare notes, I'm down. I'm not a casa or Lleras guy, I mostly use Seeking and FB.

SushiBean
09-03-23, 00:36
Hola! I will be staying in laureles for a month. Would love to hangout with fellow members.

MaddTraveler
09-03-23, 20:49
Arriving back to Medellin on 9/12 and will stay a while. I'm down for team hunt or whatever. I'll be working most weekdays but will have plenty of free time.

FrankBills007
09-07-23, 02:45
Cartagena September 16-23. Been there multiple times I'll be around Bocagrande. DM if anyone around there at the same time.

GauntMan
09-11-23, 00:14
Heya, planning a trip to BOG early December. Planning on attending one day of a festival there Primavera Sound, on Sunday December 10th plays The Cure, Bad Religion and Pet Shop Boys. Thinking of flying one of my MDE regulars but would also consider the local "rolas" as the Bogota girls are called. Dm if interested.

Voodoo Jones
09-12-23, 21:05
I arrive this Friday in Bogota and will be there for 1. 5 weeks.

Then in Cartagena for the last week of September.

And finally in Medellin for the first two weeks of October.

I'll be mostly working on the weekdays during normal business hours, but I'll be free to hang out on a lot of days.

Queens35
09-15-23, 05:52
I'm in town next week (Mon-Sat).

It's my 10th+ trip, speak Spanish.

Always down for New Life, or centro strip clubs at night.

PM me if interested in hanging, even if for a drink and to talk.

Giz99
09-16-23, 12:41
After Stopping in Panama for a few days.

In Bogota Sept 21 - 30.

Medellin Oct 1 - 10.

Bucaramanga Oct 11 - 13.

I have a Woodman tour arranged in Bogota and some citas con novias in all the cities.

DM me if you want to get together for a beer etc.

MoonShot
09-16-23, 14:16
I arrive this Friday in Bogota and will be there for 1. 5 weeks.

Then in Cartagena for the last week of September.

And finally in Medellin for the first two weeks of October.

I'll be mostly working on the weekdays during normal business hours, but I'll be free to hang out on a lot of days.I will be in Medellin for the first week of October. If you want to get together for a beer, I will message you when I am in town.

Handsume
09-26-23, 16:24
Will be in Medellin 10/8-10/13 so let me know if anyone is interested meeting up.

Prezrol3080
09-28-23, 00:45
I'm planning a couple weeks in Medellin and Cartagena in November, exact dates ***. Always looking for a wingman.

Frank Lucas
10-11-23, 23:02
If anyone is around and wants to link up. Drop a pm. I have been to Medellin many times but have been away for many years and finally making it back. Never really explored Centro so would like to give that a looksee.

Frank.

MrDebt
10-12-23, 02:59
I'm in my early 40's, spent a lot of time in Buca in the past, speak a bit of Spanish.

DM me if you want to hang out and compare notes, etc.

BbqMushrooms
10-12-23, 23:59
Whattup gang! This trip is way shorter than my last, but I have things to do back in the states, unfortunately.

I've met some cool, decent people off the board so I'm hoping to meet a few more. I'm trying to go on the October 31st underground motorcycle ride so if anyone has details on that, or have done it before and had good / bad experiences. LMK!

Shoot me a message, we can connect on facebook or whatsapp and take it from there.

Peace!

MikeVee
10-16-23, 14:28
Hi All,

I arrive to Medellin on the 22nd of this month, and looking for some chill dudes to hang out, discuss the hobby, and search for chicas. I'm 40 years old and from California. Spanish is not great, but getting better. Looking for a safe and fun trip filled with chicas. Hit me up here.

-Mike.

Nomars777
10-19-23, 22:27
Heading back to Medellin for a second trip this year, this time the week of Thanksgiving.

I'll probably hit up a few new spots and will contact some folks to get a beer or mojito and shoot the breeze!

Let me know if you'll be in town those days and we can get a drink.

BarrioSpinners
10-23-23, 03:36
- 3th time visiting and I speak spanish.

- I stay in en El Centro (street actions, clubs and casas).

- I don't baby sit people from Poblado.

- I do not take people around unless they bring something on the table. (please do your paperwork first and have some initiative).

- I do not need wingman.

- you will look after yourself.

Link up for a drink, lunch or a chat.

Currently living in Santa Fe Bogota.

Hardcore street rat.

ElSexoChino7
10-23-23, 05:00
Going for adult trick or treating and hunting the bunnies this year. I'll definitely be at the Mansion for that annual Halloween party.

I usually travel solo all the time especially in Medellin, but I'm always down to hangout with fellow mongers, network and share intels. Hopefully, we crossed our paths this time LOL.

SankarShetty
10-29-23, 16:17
I am in town the week of 13th for a little over a week. Please reach out of you want to hang out or get a drink etc.

I have been here several times over the past 6 years and a veteran with intermediate Spanish skills.

SankarShetty
10-29-23, 16:21
Hi All,

I arrive to Medellin on the 22nd of this month, and looking for some chill dudes to hang out, discuss the hobby, and search for chicas. I'm 40 years old and from California. Spanish is not great, but getting better. Looking for a safe and fun trip filled with chicas. Hit me up here.

-Mike.You don't have PM enabled. I will be in mde next month. PM me if you want to catch up.

CupidoNeill
11-12-23, 02:10
Would love to meet up with fellow mongers.

CupidoNeill
11-12-23, 02:14
Would like to link up with fellow mongers for a coffee, lunch or dinner.

JoeSteffan1
11-18-23, 01:30
Second trip to Medellin. New to this forum but a veteran of Bangkok, Singapore and Dubai. Only hobbied with girls around Parque llares and a few from La Celestina agency last time. Planning to try casas and clubs plus some other agencies. PM me if you like to grab a coffee or share ideas.

JhuaP
11-25-23, 16:55
Off to Colombia for the holiday season and up to connect with some good people! I'm easy-going, enjoy a good party but don't need one every night. A 38-year-old Canadian here. My flight touches down in Bogota on December 18th morning, and then I'm off to Medellin on December 21st. Post that, my schedule is wide open.

I've explored Bogota a few times, but Medellin will be a new adventure for me. If you're up for a casual drink and some conversation, feel free to reply here or shoot me a PM. I'm all about making new connections, and it's always more enjoyable with a group. Unfortunately, my friend had to bail at the last minute, so it's a solo journey for me this time.

Looking forward to it.

J.

Hilfinger
11-26-23, 15:00
Medellin Dec 5 -10, about my 8th trip here. Cool to connect over drinks, meals, chat with fellow ISG members.

DiscoverFL
11-30-23, 19:19
I will be back in Medellin Jan 4-18, staying in the Manila area. Always open to meeting new people and hanging out, etc. Will be hanging at the Mansion bar some nights, others wandering around. Always finding something new.

Eclectic
12-01-23, 03:05
Will be making my third visit to Medellin. Going solo and staying in Poblado. Speak some Spanish, but will also be taking some lessons.

Happy to get together for a drink and to exchange stories.

Yuvaraj
12-05-23, 15:43
A short first timer trip from Jan 13th to 15th. Would love to meet up a senior for a beer.

PussyRiot
12-06-23, 03:14
In Bogota until December 12 and hit me up for free beer on me.

Chico Bonito
12-19-23, 06:28
First timer in Colombia, have been here for about 6 weeks, will be here through the end of January. My Spanish is very good, and I have been learning the Colombian culture as well as exploring mongering for the first time (I'm in the process of posting reports of my experiences in the Bogota and Cartagea threads.).

Will be in Bogota for the rest of December and early January, and plan to visit Medellin for 1 or 2 weeks in January. I would be happy to meet up with others in Bogota and Medellin for drinks / almuerzo / sharing stories and notes, and perhaps check out some casas or clubs.

AnarchyMD
12-25-23, 02:36
World-Wide monger, first-time in Medellin. I'll be there from 31 Dec to around 7 Jan. Let me know if anyone would like to meet up. First rounds on me.

BlanLocal
12-26-23, 20:26
I am back for the month. I stay in Poblado near Oviedo Mall. I am looking for a Casa expert to tag a long with. Never tried them and I am ready to explore. I also hang out at the Hotel M bar on some week nights. Otherwise I enjoy chilling on Calle 10 with a few locals I know and discussing girls. DM me.

Jkm69
12-29-23, 07:34
I will be in Medellin travelling from DC area from Jan. 16th to 20th. This is my first trip. Love to meet up with any experienced member for a beer.

Chicago85
01-02-24, 20:07
Frequent visitor to Medellin and Rio, speak conversational Spanish. Enough for dates with the girls anyway. I'll be staying in Laureles and typically do a mix of call-in favoritas, facebook, casas, and clubs. Tend to avoid Llera all together, but may go to watch some football. DM me if you'd like to meet up and we can exchange whatsapp.

-Chicago.

Michael Taylor
01-04-24, 21:40
First time traveller to Medellin. I don't speak any Spanish. Middle aged guy. Mostly looking for good massage places.

I'm staying in the El Poblado area near the Santafe mall. I'm with a group, so I have to be discreet. Can't really do late nights. Would love some tips on full service massage places (or brothels) in that area.

SankarShetty
01-07-24, 18:07
I will primarily be in Medellin but will be in other cities for a few days. I am an experienced traveler and familiar with Medellin and other cities.

Jkm69
01-08-24, 04:00
A short first timer trip from Jan 13th to 15th. Would love to meet up a senior for a beer.Post your experience after the trip.

Butch145
01-08-24, 22:36
A short first timer trip from Jan 28th to 31th. Anyone around to meet up for a beer?

JoeF479
01-09-24, 22:06
I land on the 29th of Jan. Short trip myself. Leaving on the 1st. Shoot me a DM.

A short first timer trip from Jan 28th to 31th. Anyone around to meet up for a beer?

Clashmini92
01-10-24, 21:13
Hi! I will be there for the above mentioned dates. I can use some English speaking company. We can share some kind of contact details to stay in touch.

I will primarily be in Medellin but will be in other cities for a few days. I am an experienced traveler and familiar with Medellin and other cities.

Skarath13
01-11-24, 08:46
Hi,

I'm 23 years old and plan on staying at a hotel near Lleras Park alone. I don't have a solid plan on what to do and it will be my first time in Colombia but I've been to Pattaya several times. My Spanish is not the best but I'm confident it's enough to get me by.

I know there's safety in numbers so I'm looking to just avoid being solo. I also need to bring back photos of touristy areas and keep up the appearance for family at home that I'm not out there banging hot girls all day.

Send me a DM so we can exchange WhatsApp numbers and connect. Even if it's just a day or night to hang out, at least I'm not a greater target running around solo.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

SankarShetty
01-11-24, 15:52
You need to be a subscriber or a senior member buddy. Otherwise, no one can PM or DM you.

Hi,

I'm 23 years old and plan on staying at a hotel near Lleras Park alone. I don't have a solid plan on what to do and it will be my first time in Colombia but I've been to Pattaya several times. My Spanish is not the best but I'm confident it's enough to get me by.

I know there's safety in numbers so I'm looking to just avoid being solo. I also need to bring back photos of touristy areas and keep up the appearance for family at home that I'm not out there banging hot girls all day.

Send me a DM so we can exchange WhatsApp numbers and connect. Even if it's just a day or night to hang out, at least I'm not a greater target running around solo.

Gristle1
01-12-24, 15:00
I'll be in Medellin and Cartagena Jan 13-28. Haven't been to Colombia in 7 years. Interested to see what has changed. I'll be staying in Laureles while I'm in Medellin but I'll be going out for action.

Clashmini92
01-14-24, 09:23
Similar dates. Sent you a DM with contact details.

I'll be in Medellin and Cartagena Jan 13-28. Haven't been to Colombia in 7 years. Interested to see what has changed. I'll be staying in Laureles while I'm in Medellin but I'll be going out for action.

Parks292
01-21-24, 20:48
In town for a couple of weeks, I speak Spanish. Usually prefer the nicer spots in town and happy to grab a beer.

LeoAiolia
01-23-24, 16:47
In Medellin from 28-Jan to 1-Feb.

Eustisflman
01-23-24, 17:56
Heading to BOG Jan 31 (thank you Spirit for my $89 flight including taxes, fees, carry on, and checked as well as picking a seat) However your return was like $380 so I got smart and my return from MDE is $110. Anyways Bog Jan 31 to Feb 2 then into MDE (actually EOH) Feb 2 till Feb 4.

KeviKev68
01-30-24, 18:37
Short trip to mde will be staying in Laureles.

VgsFun
02-03-24, 07:38
Will be travelling to Medellin for Feb 15 - 18; staying in El Poblado area. Would love to meet up. Hoping to hit La Isla and other clubs.

MaddTraveler
02-04-24, 15:32
Bogota Feb 2 to March 9. I'm staying in the Suba area like 30 minutes from SF. I'm free to link up eves and weekends.

DandyMan51
02-07-24, 23:20
Just arrived in Cali. Anyone around?

CbrGuy
02-08-24, 18:49
Looking forward to my first trip, happy to meet up if anyone is around.

DandyMan51
02-18-24, 21:30
Just got to Bogota. Not sure how long I will stay for. DM me for contact info.

Stl24
02-19-24, 01:52
Getting to Medellin early morning 3/23 and leaving for Bogota midday on 3/26. Will be in Bogota until late on 3/28. Happy to meet up if anyone is in either place while I'm there.

PoonyD
02-22-24, 13:06
Will be in Barranquilla this weekend if any of you guys are around and want to connect.

RockBoy11
02-22-24, 22:45
Hello All,

I will be in Medllin first time, looking forward. Did lots and lots of RTFF and gathered good info also talked to few senior's here who gave me good guidance. And lay out.

Excited to be there. Happy to meet any one during my time.

JackTaggart
03-14-24, 02:58
Visiting for the first time but very experienced in Bogota. I am meeting up with friends later in the week. Message me with your WhatsApp if you want to get dinner or do some whoring.

Bluat
03-22-24, 04:50
If anyone wants to meet up and maybe go to Santa Fe PM me and we can swap contacts.

GoneFishin
03-24-24, 04:10
Me and a friend are here in Bogota and plan to stay until Thursday. Anyone want to tag along for info sharing, etc. Let me know. We plan to visit various chica bars from santa fe to pussy house and the classier joints if they are still there.

GF.

FrankBills007
03-24-24, 19:43
In Medellin April 1-5 solo if anyone is around PM me.

KapnAmerica
03-24-24, 23:38
Planning to be in Bogota on Sat. April 13th and Tues. April 16th (will be in Cartagena on April 14-15). I am planning to go to Santa Fe and would prefer not to go alone. Been there a couple of times before and haven't had any problems but it's a pretty sketchy area.

JerseyItalian
03-24-24, 23:48
Will be in Colombia from April 5 to 25. Starting off in Medellin then will move around to Bogota and Cartagena. Anyone else in town then?

Giz99
03-27-24, 13:28
I will be in Colombia all of April starting off in Bogota and travelling around but will be in Medellin for at least a couple of weeks.

Let me know if you are in town.

JohnnyWishBone
04-04-24, 00:44
Hello. I will be in Bogota for four nights from 25 April. I will be venturing to Santa Fe if anyone wants to meet up to go to clubs there, let me know. English, easy going.

JohnnyWishBone
04-06-24, 21:49
Hello. I will be in Bogota for four nights from 25 April. I will be venturing to Santa Fe if anyone wants to meet up to go to clubs there, let me know. English, easy going.I will also be in Medellin 8 to 12 May. I am open to meet up for a few drinks and check out the talent in Lleras.

DiscoverFL
04-11-24, 13:47
Will be in Medellin May 1-12. Timing this visit to attend the 2 Ruedas motorcycle convention, while hanging at the Hotel M bar most evenings.

GauntMan
04-11-24, 22:01
Cunrrently in Bogota until the 28th, will be attending several concerts, Sepultura, Megadeth. Hit me up on a PM.

BarrioSpinners
04-17-24, 10:01
Currently in SF and I will be around for the next 3 months. 3th time visiting, I speak spanish.

KeviKev68
04-23-24, 05:35
I will be back in Medellin May 1 to 9th. My last trip I had to cut short so this trip is a makeup and perhaps my last one for awhile.

Prime619
04-23-24, 15:39
I'll be making my first trip to MDE January 7-13.50 ish, white, hablo espanol.

Jim0129
04-23-24, 17:37
Will be in Medellin May 1-12. Timing this visit to attend the 2 Ruedas motorcycle convention, while hanging at the Hotel M bar most evenings.Is the Hotel M still open? I've looked for their website and can't find it.

HornDog215
04-23-24, 19:35
Hey guys! Long timer lurker first time poster! Arriving in Bogota on the 26th of April looking to run around SF and see what I can get into DM me if you want to link up! First chica is on me!

KebabOperator
04-24-24, 01:50
Hello Gents,

I Will Arrive on May 7 and stay until 17. I will be back in three weeks. If anyone saw my other post and wants to hang out, let me know.

Butch145
04-24-24, 18:45
"I Will Arrive on May 7 and stay until 17" - which hotel or airbnb are you planning to stay at?

ObjJay
04-29-24, 14:12
I am in MED from May 7th to 12th. My first trip.

I am 45 and from Chicago. Looking for others who can check up on each other to make sure the girl we took home did not rob us.

Trying to find a guest-friendly hotel in El Poblado. Any recommendation?

I am not into Getting drunk where I pass out or into some sex orgy. Also I can't speak much Spanish.

Send me a private email, I am happy to share my LinkedIn profile to prove that I am not a fake.

Greetings,

Admin

Exoticspirit
04-29-24, 19:39
First time visitor from Canada coming down to Medellin and staying at Hotel M (mansion) for 3 nights. Very basic Spanish but can ask the right questions. Planning to hit the hotel bar each night there and daytime will visit New Life and Energy spas. Willing to take a stroll through el Centro too during my New Life visit but doubt anything on the streets that will interest me. For touristy things I plan to check out Comuna 13 and take the cable car up to Parque Arvi. I might stroll through Parque Lleras at night too but doubt I'll be pulling from there since hopefully the hotel bar will satisfy that. So if any guys would like a wingman through any of these, just let me know especially if you are staying at the same hotel too. I don't drink much so at least one of us will stay sober and in control.

DiscoverFL
04-29-24, 21:16
Is the Hotel M still open? I've looked for their website and can't find it.Yes it is.

http://hotelmedellinplaza.com/