PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10

Happy Neil
05-13-11, 01:45
Have been away for about 2 or 3 years. Please email me if you know Mery Salence's email address or Juan Venturas. Otherwise I will stay at Tocahagua. Thanks.

Columbian Lover
05-15-11, 15:01
I am going to be in Bogota on the 24th of May for a few days.

Let me know if anyone is interested in hooking up for a few beers.

LukeS281
05-17-11, 00:14
Howdy Fellas,

I'll be coming to Medellin for the first time next Monday morning until Friday afternoon. I'm new to the game, but have spent a lot of time in Mexico, Chile, PR, and even once in Bogota. I'm a 40 year old, big corn fed white boy that speaks fluent Spanish. Looking for some fellas to hang out with. I'll be free almost the whole time I'm there, so I'll have lots of time to cat around. It's always better with someone who knows the ropes.

Also any hotel recommendations? I haven't booked anything yet waiting to see if anyone else from the board will be there at the same time so we can stay at the same place.

Hit me up on I'm if you're interested in hanging out!

Thanks.

Reefski
05-17-11, 01:19
Kind of an old message but you should stay at one of the Casablancas until you get the lay of the land.

Reef

Howdy Fellas,

I'll be coming to Medellin for the first time next Monday morning until Friday afternoon. I'm new to the game, but have spent a lot of time in Mexico, Chile, PR, and even once in Bogota. I'm a 40 year old, big corn fed white boy that speaks fluent Spanish. Looking for some fellas to hang out with. I'll be free almost the whole time I'm there, so I'll have lots of time to cat around. It's always better with someone who knows the ropes.

Also any hotel recommendations? I haven't booked anything yet waiting to see if anyone else from the board will be there at the same time so we can stay at the same place.

Hit me up on I'm if you're interested in hanging out!

Thanks.

Baywatc3
05-18-11, 20:58
Whats up. Finally got a room at CB1 for June 2 to June 6. Second time to Medellin. Anybody else there these days and want to hang out let me know.

Kick123
05-27-11, 08:11
I'm looking for a young wingman / friend who speaks some spanish and dances with all the latin music and likes to pick up some EAFIT type girls. I've been a resident in Poblado. Please PM me.

Wet Nose
06-01-11, 01:45
Hi there. Back after 4 years. Met some great guys at VIP Medellin and had lots of fun. If you like to hit up some clubs and casas with a youngish guy who won't take 30 minutes to get prepped, then PM me.

Lmarcone
06-01-11, 04:06
Hi there. Back after 4 years. Met some great guys at VIP Medellin and had lots of fun. If you like to hit up some clubs and casas with a youngish guy who won't take 30 minutes to get prepped, then PM me.I'll be there next Saturday (6/4) for a week.

Anyone want to meet up hit some casas by day or chica-bars by night let me know. I am mid-thirties and speak fluent Spanish.

PM me and I'll give you my Colombian phone #

Hasideas Tao
06-03-11, 03:48
My tix are booked. Lookin' for a wingman.

Jettsetter
06-04-11, 23:49
Going to Medellin. July 27-Aug 2. Looking for some brothers to make the trip more memorable and swap some stories. Mongered all over, hold a Brazilian passport, but never been to this part of town which from what I"m reading, I'm really looking forward to coming to.

I live six months a year in China. Which I think based on what I've seen is my top destination, but I'm hoping this trip proves me wrong.

Hoping some guys will be around to hang and party with. I've been around the block enough I know the code of ethics and have made a ton of friends through my adventures.

If you'll be there, drop me a PM. I'm staying a CB1. Lord have mercy.

-Jett

SpiderRider
06-06-11, 00:06
But I will be here another week, until the 13th June. Would like a reliable guide or advice to a casa for college girl hookups.

Brother P
06-06-11, 00:28
But I will be here another week, until the 13th June. Would like a reliable guide or advice to a casa for college girl hookups.

I'm planning on spending a few days in BAQ sometime this year on my way to Santa Marta. So please post about your experiences. Thanks.

You Can
06-06-11, 00:39
I will be arriving in Cartagena this Wednesday the 8th and leaving on the 15th if anyone is interested in grabbing a few drinks PM me.

RioGuest
06-06-11, 01:19
Will be coming into Medellin Nov. 10. 15. Plan on staying at the CB1, but have not booked there yet. Would like to meet up with a wingman. PM me if you plan anything that far out.

Big Boss Man
06-17-11, 13:47
Anybody interested in getting together for a beer or dinner PM me. First time in Bogota.

OrientalExpress
06-17-11, 14:39
Anybody will travel during this time and wants to get together for fun. I have some resources for chicas.

OrientalExpress
06-18-11, 00:56
Anybody will travel during this time and wants to get together for fun. I have some resources for chicas.A trip to Bogota from June 28 to July 7 with some resources for chicas.

Ezyngo
06-20-11, 02:33
I will be in Medellin from June 28 to July 5 solo. Not sure where I will be staying but will let you know later. Anyone interested mongering together, drop me a line. Thanks

Jose Lima
06-24-11, 01:54
I'm in Colombia from July 7-20 first stop MDE maybe Cali on the back end. Anyone want to do a casa run PM me.

MangoGoGo
06-27-11, 04:18
This will be my second time to MDE. Looking for someone or people to hang out with in the evenings to scope out the night scene. Casas. Clubs. Discos.

Sonantics
06-28-11, 00:42
This will be my second time to MDE. Looking for someone or people to hang out with in the evenings to scope out the night scene. Casas. Clubs. Discos.I'm staying at CB2 on July 3rd, and not sure after that but maybe in La Mayorista. Let me know if you want to meet up.

MangoGoGo
06-29-11, 04:41
I'm staying at CB2 on July 3rd, and not sure after that but maybe in La Mayorista. Let me know if you want to meet up.Sounds good, man. I'm staying in Prado. Contact me at [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] when you get into country. I will be staying in Mayorista too, at Frank's.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Alexis Her
07-02-11, 13:45
[QUOTE=MangoGoGo; 1170368]This will be my second time to MDE. Looking for someone or people to hang out with in the evenings to scope out the night scene. Casas. Clubs. Discos. [/QUOT.

Medellin jul 3 jul 18

The Tall Man
07-03-11, 02:16
I will be purchasing my airline ticket tomorrow but July 12 to the 25 is what I am shooting for.

This is my 6th trip to Colombia and this will be my 2nd to Medellin.

I have grown out of hard core P4P by enjoy the casas, strip clubs, discos and just simply hanging out and about to see what kind of adventure I find. Send me a private message.

Anyone else on these dates, maybe we could both use a wingman. BTW. I speak very little Spanish.

The Tall Man

The Tall Man
07-04-11, 02:43
It is now confirmed. I will be in MDE from July 12 through July 26th.

Wingman needed, jejejejeje. Is anyone else going to be in town and want to explore the city and hang out? Let me know.

Just a bit about me: I'm a white professional guy in my mid life but look and act much younger. I drink very little. I am very tall at 6'7" and have traveled the world for both P4P and adventure / exploration travel.

The Tall Man

The Navys Fault
07-08-11, 08:29
It is now confirmed. I will be in MDE from July 12 through July 26th.

Wingman needed, jejejejeje. Is anyone else going to be in town and want to explore the city and hang out? Let me know.

Just a bit about me: I'm a white professional guy in my mid life but look and act much younger. I drink very little. I am very tall at 6'7" and have traveled the world for both P4P and adventure / exploration travel.

The Tall ManTall Man. Be happy to have you catch up with our gang for a beer and P4P. I will PM you now. Dates for me are July 21-27.

Ezyngo
07-27-11, 04:59
Will stay en el centro but most of the time will visit La Mayorista. PM me if interested. First round of beers is on me.

Good days gents.

EZ

OrientalExpress
07-27-11, 17:19
If anyone wants to be a wingman going to calle 104 / cra 15. Menzzani. Pm me

Lmarcone
07-28-11, 05:08
If anyone wants to be a wingman going to calle 104 / cra 15. Menzzani. Pm meWill be in MDE July 31-Aug 5. Anyone around ket me know. Fluent in spanish and not my first time. Looking to meet cool people. Cheers, gents

Bennn
07-30-11, 18:20
I'm planning a week trip to Medellin from the 15th-22ND of September.

I speak basic + Spanish but it's my 1st time in MDE.

Looking for some company and some good advises.

OrientalExpress
07-31-11, 13:13
Will be in MDE July 31-Aug 5. Anyone around ket me know. Fluent in spanish and not my first time. Looking to meet cool people. Cheers, gentsHey. I will be in Bogota. Not in Mdn.

Paracite
08-01-11, 05:14
Will be staying in CB1. Looking forward to meeting new people, particularly those up for hitting the clubs in between mongering activities. PM me

Dpilzbo
08-01-11, 07:05
Will be in the Mayorista area. Not at Frank's Place however I know his place well. This is my 15-16th visit to MDE. Have a bit of knowledge (but not about everything since I do not do some of the usual stuff like the major clubs for example) and would be happy to share my knowledge and also connect with a few of the Senior members that enjoy the area like I do. PM me if interested.

DP

Rrralf
08-03-11, 07:10
Hola,

I will go to Medellin 5/8. It would be nice with some company (besides all the chicas) for normal tourist activities. I have not decided where I will stay, somewhere where it is safe and pretty cheap I think.

Member #4176
08-04-11, 23:51
Been to Medellin about 5 times. Haven't set a place yet. Usually stay at Poblado. Anyway, anyone wants to hit the casas during the day and get some beers PM me. Later.

Member #4244
08-12-11, 22:29
will be out there, mde for sure at the start, bog for sure at the end, likely santa marta and armenia in between. hit me up if you are around and want to grab a beer or whatever, i am mostly visiting friends (dudes and ladyfriends) but i keep my eyes peeled for new fun.

ScottoD
08-21-11, 18:11
will be out there, mde for sure at the start, bog for sure at the end, likely santa marta and armenia in between. hit me up if you are around and want to grab a beer or whatever, i am mostly visiting friends (dudes and ladyfriends) but i keep my eyes peeled for new fun.i just messaged you through another forum (grimreaper). subscribed here to get the private msging thing working but takes up to 24 hours to activate.

i am in medellin tomorrow 8/22 staying at hotel central plaza in mayorista area. i would also like to check out santa marta for a few days and may book a roundtrip flight while i am there.

i am up for beers with any of my fellow gringos so please do not hesitate to contact me.

Member #4176
08-24-11, 19:39
I just messaged you through another forum (grimreaper). Subscribed here to get the private msging thing working but takes up to 24 hours to activate.

I am in Medellin tomorrow 8/22 staying at Hotel Central Plaza in Mayorista area. I would also like to check out Santa Marta for a few days and may book a roundtrip flight while I am there.

I am up for beers with any of my fellow gringos so please do not hesitate to contact me.I spoke to a local girl there. She told me its cheaper to book flights from within the country. Anyway, I think she told me it would cost round trip approx $220. I was thinking of partying in Medellin and decompressing in the coast (Carta, Santa Marta, etc).

CaptainDorado
08-26-11, 05:09
Will be down for meeting fellow members for hitting the casas and La Mayorista, been there a few times so kinds know my way around or meet for a beer. Never stayed in La Mayorista but would like to stay there one night. PM me thanks.

Member #4176
08-26-11, 18:04
Will be down for meeting fellow members for hitting the casas and La Mayorista, been there a few times so kinds know my way around or meet for a beer. Never stayed in La Mayorista but would like to stay there one night. PM me thanks.Tried to PM don't didn't see the option for you. Anyway, Ill be there as well. We should differently hang out. I stayed for a day at Frank's Place nothing to write about. I will have a cell when I get there. I will give you the number. The first rounds on me. Later.

CoolBotas
08-29-11, 04:41
I will be in Medellin on September 15 to the 20 if anyone needs a wing man

I am from central america and speak Spanish I have in the us for 15 years

Is my first trip to Medellin and I am intimidate because is not like Panama that is much easy

But more expensive

EstebanH
08-29-11, 11:51
Will be down for meeting fellow members for hitting the casas and La Mayorista, been there a few times so kinds know my way around or meet for a beer. Never stayed in La Mayorista but would like to stay there one night. PM me thanks.I will be down same time frame. PM for contact info. I am staying at CB2 for a few days and then renting a large apartment. I am planning a party at my place one night

CaptainDorado
08-30-11, 04:10
I will be down same time frame. PM for contact info. I am staying at CB2 for a few days and then renting a large apartment. I am planning a party at my place one nightNot sure how to get hold of ya, maybe an emai address.

Member #4176
08-31-11, 23:11
I will be down same time frame. PM for contact info. I am staying at CB2 for a few days and then renting a large apartment. I am planning a party at my place one nightGuys, I will be there soon when I get there I will pm you guys.

LuckyEddie
09-01-11, 15:38
Be in Medellin from Sept 14 to Oct 9th, PM me if you'd like to get a beer or something.

Ezyngo
09-01-11, 20:15
There will be novia on the trip. Have contacts with some non-pros but will also hit El centro, and my favorite, La Mayorista. PM me for local Colombian cell phone if you want to grab a beer or something.

Good days gents.

EZ

Member #4176
09-01-11, 22:20
Be in Medellin from Sept 14 to Oct 9th, PM me if you'd like to get a beer or something.Not a prob paseros. I will PM with my cell.

AllFun1
09-02-11, 19:08
This is my first message on this board and my first trip to Medellin.

I would like to start with thanking all the members who contributed to this forum with their valuable information.

Will be staying at CB and would like to join some of you guys to grab a beer.

Feel free to PM me. Thanks

Lexmark1
09-04-11, 06:12
I arrive September 8. So I'll see you there. I'm staying at C2. First drink is on me!

Lex.

This is my first message on this board and my first trip to Medellin.

I would like to start with thanking all the members who contributed to this forum with their valuable information.

Will be staying at CB and would like to join some of you guys to grab a beer.

Feel free to PM me. Thanks

Chesscat
09-04-11, 17:13
I will be in Montería dec 20. 23.

Lomon
09-05-11, 06:05
I'm planning to hang around Mayorista during the nights and visit El Centro casas during the days.

I speak enough Spanish for a short convo.

PM me if you need a wingman or just looking for a beer buddy.

Carwash
09-05-11, 20:49
My buddy and I will be hitting up Colombia this Friday from New York!

Bogota 9/9. 9/13.

Medellin 9/13. 9/19.

A lot of P4P expected, but we will be checking out many of the lounges to see what we can round up! I'd like to invite members who are in town to join us. Ill get a local CIM card as soon as I arrive. PM me.

E

BayBoy
09-07-11, 11:34
I'll be in Medellin from Sept. 11-16 and Sept. 23-28. In between will be Pereira and Cali. Anybody who wants to get together for a beer, drop me a PM. This will be my 8th trip to Colombia.

Artielange
09-18-11, 23:57
I have been enjoying reports from all the members here and going to contribute when I head down.

Just wanted to see if any great members will be there to show me the ropes!

Midwest
09-21-11, 06:45
Just got tix. Can't wait!

If anybody's around then, drop a pm, we'll do a shot or two of agua ardiente.

Lmarcone
09-21-11, 15:41
What airline? Good price?

Looking, but cannot find a good price- thanks.

If anybody's around then, drop a pm, we'll do a shot or two of agua ardiente.

Reefski
09-22-11, 01:12
You'll be there for Halloween and a gang from the Mansion usually heads to Mangos dressed in costume. Take an chica and expect her to wear the sluttiest outfit imaginable. Take Saray and you'll get a cim BJ right on the dance floor.

You'll have a blast.

Reef

I have been enjoying reports from all the members here and going to contribute when I head down.

Just wanted to see if any great members will be there to show me the ropes!

Ezyngo
09-24-11, 00:27
I will be in front of Hotel Cielo Azul if any ISG members in Medellin wants to grab a beer or something tonight, Friday 09/23/11, around 9PM until whatever.

OrientalExpress
09-24-11, 02:29
I will be in Bogota from 13th to 23rd of Oct. Have some resources there. If any one want sources, pm me.

You Can
09-28-11, 18:12
Will be in Cartagena with a friend Dec 3 to 10th. If any body wants to grab some drinks with us. Give me a holler. I can't wait to get there. I always have a good time. We are drinkers and party guys so if your not into that no sense in hooking up with us. We head out around midnight and no telling when we will get back unless we bring girls back to party at our Penhouse! Which happens. Happy Travels!

John Gault
09-29-11, 00:41
Will be in Cartagena with a friend Dec 3 to 10th. If any body wants to grab some drinks with us. Give me a holler. I can't wait to get there. I always have a good time. We are drinkers and party guys so if your not into that no sense in hooking up with us. We head out around midnight and no telling when we will get back unless we bring girls back to party at our Penhouse! Which happens. Happy Travels!Party Guys, and drinkers? I think that sums up your MO.

I just hope you don't fall asleep on the beach all day, and get sunburned.

I wish I could hang with you again but I need to slow down a bit.

Midwest
09-29-11, 02:03
(Sorry for slow response, I was reading mde reports, I like to go back a couple of months to catch up & minimize surprises)

Where are you coming from?

I went to Travelocity. $564. 10 RT from ORD (o'hare, chicago)

Get this: spirit will sell the exact same flights on their website for $654. 00! I don't get it.

First time flying no-frills Spirit Airlines. I want to see how it compares to next cheapest fare of $770 with AA (w / out 'next day arrival').

Even if I get blind-sided with some fees with spirit, I can't see them racking up to the diff: $206. 00. We'll see, I guess.

Start monitoring Travelocity. Com, Yapta. Com & Farecompare. Com, about 2 months before your travel plans. You don't want to buy too early or too late. The six-week mark seems to work for me.

Once you find a price you can live with, check the individual airline, sometimes they offer the same flight schedule for a little cheaper, sometime they don't, see above.

Also, read the travel advice offered in Farecompare. Com.

Hope this helps.

What airline? Good price?

Looking, but cannot find a good price- thanks.

Lmarcone
09-29-11, 05:39
No sweat- thanks! I went with my old standby: forestdirect travel agency. They booked me on Avianca- matched Avianca. Com's website price- about $550.

Meh'

(Sorry for slow response, I was reading mde reports, I like to go back a couple of months to catch up & minimize surprises)

Where are you coming from?

I went to Travelocity. $564. 10 RT from ORD (o'hare, chicago)

Get this: spirit will sell the exact same flights on their website for $654. 00! I don't get it.

First time flying no-frills Spirit Airlines. I want to see how it compares to next cheapest fare of $770 with AA (w / out 'next day arrival').

Even if I get blind-sided with some fees with spirit, I can't see them racking up to the diff: $206. 00. We'll see, I guess.

Start monitoring Travelocity. Com, Yapta. Com & Farecompare. Com, about 2 months before your travel plans. You don't want to buy too early or too late. The six-week mark seems to work for me.

Once you find a price you can live with, check the individual airline, sometimes they offer the same flight schedule for a little cheaper, sometime they don't, see above.

Also, read the travel advice offered in Farecompare. Com.

Hope this helps.

You Can
09-29-11, 07:42
I always go with the best intentions but then the medicine kicks in and I end up passed out and sunburned on the beach. Gault I can't imagine you slowing down! Thats like saying Blackhawk is going to slow down. You guys are animals. Pack your bags and get down to CTG!

Party Guys, and drinkers? I think that sums up your MO.

I just hope you don't fall asleep on the beach all day, and get sunburned.

I wish I could hang with you again but I need to slow down a bit.

Optic Guard
09-30-11, 16:29
I have a member for awhile and now I have made decision to move to Medellin and long for some friends and maybe to get the know the city better.

Anyone that is friendly and likes to chat online please call me at Skype opticguard, or Msn opticguard2011@hotmail.com, Yahoo tjplayaman@yahoo.com

I do speak spanish and I should do fairly well with the woman my age or a little younger.

Thank You

TOM

Thomrn10
10-01-11, 01:17
Heading to Medellin for above dates and would be open for a wingman. Not sure where I am staying yet but stayed in Mayorista last time at.

www.hotelcaravan.com.

I have not stayed in Poblado for awhile and am considering more upscale. Nice to have options. Safe travels

Raraavis2
10-03-11, 21:59
Thinking of checking out Cartagena instead of eating Turkey and staying in the US. Any members planning on visiting during that time, and willing to show a rookie some of the ropes? I speak some decent, but broken Spanish.

Paracite
10-15-11, 19:22
I rescheduled my earlier trip and will be in Medellin from November 9 - 13. I'll be staying in the new pobladorentals studio in parque lleras. As always, up for meeting fellow mongers.

Will be staying in CB1. Looking forward to meeting new people, particularly those up for hitting the clubs in between mongering activities. PM me

Bbrocs
10-17-11, 19:06
I'm in for or Halloween party on the 28th. Closest friends and most frequent guests are all in town for party.

Finca party in San jeronimo.

Paisa-Gringo.

Halloween 2011.

See you there.

Kodyhead
10-18-11, 03:24

If anybody's around then, drop a pm, we'll do a shot or two of agua ardiente.Perhaps we can have 9-10 beers together, me and my friend are coming down, I originally had plans for the mansion, but they are fully booked and my friend can't get in so we are scrambling for a place right now.

My personal email is [Email address deleted by Admin]

Not sure of my Medellin phone number yet.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Lmarcone
10-18-11, 21:54
I'm in for or Halloween party on the 28th. Closest friends and most frequent guests are all in town for party.

Finca party in San jeronimo.

Paisa-Gringo.

Halloween 2011.

See you there.See you there, amigo! L

You Can
10-19-11, 02:07
Cartagena for nov 3 to 10 if you want to have fun give me a shout, if your not down with getting crazzzzzy then find another route. Gmoney.

Sobaje
11-04-11, 14:47
Cartagena I'll be there from Dec 26th til jan 2nd. Anyone around?

LuckyLucy
11-05-11, 00:26
Youcan.

I'm in Cartagena now, and down for getting mucho loco!

Stick
11-12-11, 05:53
Coming from Chicago. My 1st trip to Colombia, SA as well. Traveling alone. Anyone around to have couple of drinks?

Okietwister
11-12-11, 15:54
Coming from Chicago. My 1st trip to Colombia, SA as well. Traveling alone. Anyone around to have couple of drinks?I'll be in Medellíand from Nov. 18-29. I tried to send you a private message but you must have it turned off. Let's meet up for a couple of drinks. I'm staying in an apartment in Poblado.

Potemkin
11-12-11, 16:27
I will be in Bogota Nov. 22. 27. I do not know anybody in Bogota. Happy to meet with Members over a drink.

Stick
11-12-11, 19:00
I'll be in Medellíand from Nov. 18-29. I tried to send you a private message but you must have it turned off. Let's meet up for a couple of drinks. I'm staying in an apartment in Poblado.Please feel free to email me [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Concarne
11-14-11, 02:06
I'll be in Medellíand from Nov. 18-29. I tried to send you a private message but you must have it turned off. Let's meet up for a couple of drinks. I'm staying in an apartment in Poblado.Hey, I will be around starting the 28th. Drinks sound good. PM.

Paisa party!

Ezyngo
11-28-11, 22:03
Will be back in Medellin next month. 12/12 to 12/19. Want try to do something different this time. PM me if you are interested in a few beers or something.

Cheers

Celeritas
11-29-11, 05:59
Will be in MDE starting 12/2 for a week. Mid 30s. Speak comfortable Spanish. PM me if you want to get together for a beed.

Sobaje
11-30-11, 17:25
I changed plans I will be in Cartagena from Dec19th to 26th. Fully fluent in Spanish.

Gohanseg
12-01-11, 22:42
Bogota Dec 25 to Jan 2

Medellin 3 to 10 Jan

Bogota 10 to 16.

Know Bogota pretty well lived there for 2 years.

Pm me

The Tall Man
12-03-11, 02:48
MDE from 12/12/11 to 1/6/12.

I know the game and my way around the town.

Like the casas and the under the radar type and do I need to mention I love Latinas!

The Tall Man

Sobaje
12-16-11, 14:04
In Cartagena Next week fully fluent in Spanish.

Chesscat
12-16-11, 14:08
Goin' down for Christmas, mixing it up between CB2 and an apt. Going to spend some time in Guatapé and looking for another day trip, or overnight trip. Send me a PM, or just respond, if you want to share a beer down there.

CherchezFemme
12-17-11, 01:54
In Medellin from NYE 12/31 to about 1/24. May make a side trip to Cartagena. Would love to meet up with a local or someone who knows the scene. For other newbs, I'm down to get together for a good time: go dancing, to a casa, whatever

John Gault
01-06-12, 01:04
I will be in MDE till Feb. 14th.

WorldTraveler123
01-15-12, 00:09
Will be visiting Feb 11. 19th. First trip. Any advice?

Hioctane
01-17-12, 01:21
Will be in Medellin from 2/6-2/12. We rented a huge penthouse with jacuzzi in La Linde near Parque LLerras. We are a couple of asian guys in our 30s, have been to Medellin many times and speak passable Spanish. If you're interested in a room, send me a PM.

Rafzuh
01-18-12, 22:31
What is the best excuse to tell your wife, when going to Colombia?

Ndirishguy
01-18-12, 23:04
Heading down for my 4th trip. Staying in Apartment 1 with Poblado Rentals. Saw too many good things about his places, so figured it was time to try it. I'll be there from Feb. 17th to the morning of the 25th. I'm mid 30s and could always use / be a wingman. My Spanish is improving.

Manizales911
01-18-12, 23:38
What is the best excuse to tell your wife, when going to Colombia?"Honey even though I am working seventy hours a week I don't have enough money to pay for your Amex card, spa days, hair coloring, clothes shopping etc. So I am going to be a drug mule, see you in a week or so."

If you're married and you have to go to Colombia to get pussy then maybe it's time to dump her ass.

You Can
01-19-12, 00:33
Thats not true at all, there is no reason to dump your wife because you like pussy (as you call it) I been married 22 years and have been fucking other women since the 3 week of marriage, I know what I like but I needed a good women to have and raise my children. I got no problem separating the two, been doing it all my life.

"Honey even though I am working seventy hours a week I don't have enough money to pay for your Amex card, spa days, hair coloring, clothes shopping etc. So I am going to be a drug mule, see you in a week or so."

If you're married and you have to go to Colombia to get pussy then maybe it's time to dump her ass.

MiamiHeatLuver
01-19-12, 00:50
Thats not true at all, there is no reason to dump your wife because you like pussy (as you call it) I been married 22 years and have been fucking other women since the 3 week of marriage, I know what I like but I needed a good women to have and raise my children. I got no problem separating the two, been doing it all my life.Pussy? What do YOU call it? Wow, Cheating 3 weeks into the marriage? Couldn't wait the whole month huh? (You Can) you are quickly becoming one of ISG's real treasure troves. Hahahaha LOL Like a mini Nibu RAPHAEL.

Tbobman01
01-19-12, 01:44
First timer will be down there with 2 other first timers March 2nd til March 11th (all are mid 20s). Most likely going to try the apartment rental route. Anyone else in town and willingly to go out?

Ricker
01-19-12, 17:23
Thats not true at all, there is no reason to dump your wife because you like pussy (as you call it) I been married 22 years and have been fucking other women since the 3 week of marriage, I know what I like but I needed a good women to have and raise my children. I got no problem separating the two, been doing it all my life.Well, like the man says,"no reason to dump your wife", and I have to agree.

I've got plenty of buddys who've been married 20 plus years, with kids, nice families.

The romance is gone, the daily / weekly pussy is gone, but the outside discrete encounters actually keep the marriage intact.

May not be ideal or sound good on the Oprah show, but if it works, it works.

On a traveling note; I'll be heading to Colombia (MDE / CLO) in about 10 days, maybe I'll catch up with some of my old buddies while I'm there.

Have fun guys!

John Gault
01-21-12, 16:38
Anyone in my paradise of El Rodadero other than my good friend Jump Up Johnny Gualt and his wife?

Ricker you need to expand your horizons in Colombia outside of Medellin and Cali. You might be surprised at what you may find. (wink) You must be slowing down in your old age, as you use to visit Cartagena and other areas if my memory serves me correct.

Hey MiamiHeatLuver, possibly YouCan is showing a little more class than you and others, and prefers using the term women over the term pussy, but to each their own.

YouCan, I totally understand and agree with your post, and the lifestyle you have chosen, as it makes all the sense in the world, and having mistresses for example in many cultures is normal. Continue to have fun but lay off the drinking and driving, as you are only asking for trouble, as eventually it will find you, and you have to much to lose my friend.A guy can't even sneak out of MDE without someone blowing his cover. Anyway Santa Marta is beautiful as always. One major problem is the ocean water is bone chilling cold. I hope it is a one day thing, and the wind changes as that sometimes makes a difference in water temps. On Jan. 27th I return to MDE till Feb. 14th, then it is back to the USA, and no more sexo for me. Yes I admitt I can only get young and beautiful women to let me have them only in Latin America. I have not been to Asia yet, but I suspect I might have a little luck there also. LOL

Tbobman01
01-21-12, 18:22
First timer will be down there with 2 other first timers March 2nd til March 11th (all are mid 20s). Most likely going to try the apartment rental route. Anyone else in town and willingly to go out?Forgot to write that this is Medellin that I'll be at for this trip LOL. Anyone down there Mar 2-11 let me know.

Ricker
01-22-12, 18:44
. Ricker you need to expand your horizons in Colombia outside of Medellin and Cali. You might be surprised at what you may find. (wink) You must be slowing down in your old age, as you use to visit Cartagena and other areas if my memory serves me correct .Hahaha, not slowing down really, just changing course a bit.

Been exploring off the beaten path in Brazil a bit. No time or desire to be lollygagging around, when I'm already hooked up in Cali and Medellin.

Thanks for your concern though.

Ricker
01-23-12, 02:55
No concern what so ever, just made a comment. It is fun being hooked up, but at the same time it is also fun having a change of scenery on all fronts. BH69 and U do it all the time! (wink) If and when you do decide to expand your horizons again, you might want to consider the islands of Aruba, SMX, and Curacao! It is my main paradise these days in addition to here in Colombia.Sounds good amigo, thanks.

BTW, I know those 3 islands very well.

I used to practically live at Campo Alegre.

Fun times!

For now I'm finding exploring Brasil these days a pretty good adventure, however, a side trip to Colombia
is right around the corner.

Take care amigo.

John Gault
02-01-12, 20:50
Took a lot for me to get out of my shell as well (I'm 23). You're in Cartagena, I'm assuming? Check out the Cartagena reports to see if anyones around. People around would usually PM you. Have fun!Listen here CP, get your butt over to MDE pronto.

Hasideas Tao
02-01-12, 23:04
Maybe one F2 or similar experience but I find more satisfaction from the diamond in the rough.

I'm dying to throw a party with some chill dudes.

PM me if you will be around and I will do the same with those who have already mentioned the same dates.

Thanks

Hasideas Tao
02-01-12, 23:16
Will be visiting Feb 11. 19th. First trip. Any advice?Pay Jackson your 19. 99 so you can contact other ISG members.

Amb832
02-06-12, 21:04
I know this is really early notice, but I will be in Colombia (Medellin) for the first time from July 11-19 for my birthday vacation. I'm staying at the Casa Blanca Medellin while I'm there.

Member #4176
02-07-12, 23:44
I think it is the rainy season. Anyway, I will be heading to Medellin with a buddy. If anyone wants to get a few drinks let me know.

Simeon Jones
02-07-12, 23:45
I am in Bogota now till March 7. If anyone wants to link up and hit Santa Fe or 93 just drop me a line. Been here plenty and speak Spanish.

LajosKossuth
02-10-12, 03:56
If anyone wants to get together PM me. I speak spanish and know Cartagena well. I will be staying in a luxury 2br oceanfront Bocagrande Apt. One bedroom is available for rent at a reasonable rate.

SexMachine1987
02-12-12, 00:14
10 may to 20th in Medellin.

Then 20-30may in Cartagena.

PM me if anyone is going to be there.

Brother P
02-20-12, 02:11
I'll be making my first trip to Cartagena 3/22 to 3/26. If anyone is going to be around and wants a wing PM me!

Fethard
02-20-12, 22:46
First time in Columbia, I'd be happy to meet for a beer (or two). PM me.

OldMan43
02-21-12, 05:29
Sounds good amigo, thanks.

BTW, I know those 3 islands very well.

I used to practically live at Campo Alegre.

Fun times!

For now I'm finding exploring Brasil these days a pretty good adventure, however, a side trip to Colombia.

Is right around the corner.

Take care amigo.

OldMan43
02-21-12, 05:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were obviously written by bypassing the Forums Text Cleanup Script. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SekarT
03-05-12, 05:23
Here in Medellin for rest of week. First trip to Colombia and main purpose is general tourism but having found this site the mongering has been a fun diversion already in Cartagena and Santa Marta.

If anyone fancies a beer this week and trying some casas or strip clubs then PM me.

Combo
03-06-12, 06:20
Hola mis hermanos.

I'll be in MDE from March 9 to March 18 staying in CB1. Followed by a week in Cali. If anyone's around,

Let me know.

Ezyngo
03-11-12, 18:20
I will be in MDE from 3/27/2012 untill 4/5/2012.

Reality
03-16-12, 02:50
Hi,

So I am heading to Medellin Colombia this June (dates not concrete yet) and I was supposed to go with a friend because I will be renting a very nice two bedroom apartment but my friend cancelled.

So here's the deal guys. I am looking for someone to join me. Why join me? Well here is what I bring to the table.

1) I speak fluent Spanish and I will be more than happy to be your translator with the chicas.

2) This is not my first mongering trip. I have traveled to both Dominican Rep and Costa Rica to monger. So I will not be a annoying newbie with hang ups. If your a newbie no worries, I tend to get along with everyone as long as they hate Glen Beck.

3) Last time I checked I was relatively sane. So don't worry I won't cut out your liver while you sleep. I hate liver.

4) I am funny (see 3)

5) I will have your back no matter what (unless you commit a crime, because I do not want to go a Colombian jail and be Pacos *****)

What I want.

1) Pay your half of the apartment (50 bucks or if you bring a friend we can upgrade to a penthouse for 66 dollars.

2) Be a relatively normal human being with decent social skills. I am all for being quirky but I do not want to worry that when I sleep I will wake up missing my toes or that you will get drunk and ask the bouncer if he can suck your dick.

3) Be American, Canadian or Latino between the ages of 24-38.

4) Don't be a pig. If you leave me surprises in the toilet, decide not to bathe in 3 days, begin to pluck your nose / ear hairs in front of me or damage / destroy anyone else's property because you were a dick, then I will hog tie you, throw you in the trunk of a taxi and have him drive you to the outskirts of Medellin.

So if your down let me know via PM. As for the dates I am thinking sometime in June but if you want to do it in May or July I may be down.

Ricker
03-16-12, 12:22
Hi,

So I am heading to Medellin Colombia this June (dates not concrete yet) and I was supposed to go with a friend because I will be renting a very nice two bedroom apartment but my friend cancelled.

So here's the deal guys. I am looking for someone to join me. Why join me? Well here is what I bring to the table.

1) I speak fluent Spanish and I will be more than happy to be your translator with the chicas.

2) This is not my first mongering trip. I have traveled to both Dominican Rep and Costa Rica to monger. So I will not be a annoying newbie with hang ups. If your a newbie no worries, I tend to get along with everyone as long as they hate Glen Beck.

3) Last time I checked I was relatively sane. So don't worry I won't cut out your liver while you sleep. I hate liver.

4) I am funny (see 3)

5) I will have your back no matter what (unless you commit a crime, because I do not want to go a Colombian jail and be Pacos *)

What I want.

1) Pay your half of the apartment (50 bucks or if you bring a friend we can upgrade to a penthouse for 66 dollars.

2) Be a relatively normal human being with decent social skills. I am all for being quirky but I do not want to worry that when I sleep I will wake up missing my toes or that you will get drunk and ask the bouncer if he can suck your dick.

4) Don't be a pig. If you leave me surprises in the toilet, decide not to bathe in 3 days, begin to pluck your nose / ear hairs in front of me or damage / destroy anyone else's property because you were a dick, then I will hog tie you, throw you in the trunk of a taxi and have him drive you to the outskirts of Medellin.

So if your down let me know via PM. As for the dates I am thinking sometime in June but if you want to do it in May or July I may be down.Damn! I just missed the cut. I'm 39. See stipulation #3.

Maybe next time.

TweedleD
03-16-12, 16:17
Damn! I just missed the cut. I'm 39. See stipulation #3.

Maybe next time.But he really knows to travel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCUfs49nsgc

MiamiHeatLuver
03-16-12, 16:21
Damn! I just missed the cut. I'm 39. See stipulation #3.

Maybe next time.Hot Tub Time Machine? Jejejeje LOL

Ricker
03-16-12, 18:41
Hot Tub Time Machine? Jejejeje LOLHahaha, Yep, but the number 39 sounded better for the sarcasm LOL

Brother P
03-16-12, 22:56
I'll be in Cartagena from Thursday to Monday, staying at one of Juans apts. Anybody looking for a wing PM me!

BuddyGoodness
03-29-12, 00:45
Find any takers yet? I plan on going to Medellin in late may (29th) early June (7th). I was planning on spending a few days in Cartagena as well. I would someone to wing it with. Let me know.

Hi,

4) I am funny (see 3)

5) I will have your back no matter what (unless you commit a crime, because I do not want to go a Colombian jail and be Pacos *)

What I want.

So if your down let me know via PM. As for the dates I am thinking sometime in June but if you want to do it in May or July I may be down.

BuddyGoodness
03-29-12, 01:59
Any luck yet? I am going to Columbia from May 28th through June 7th. I wanted to hit up Cartegena and Medellin. I meet your criteria and would like to have someone to travel with. Let me know.

Hi,

4) I am funny (see 3)

What I want.

BuddyGoodness
03-30-12, 00:01
Sorry, didn't realize my posts had to be approved, hence the double post.

Thought the first one didn't register.

Member #4176
03-30-12, 22:31
Guys I will be there on the 24th of April. Going with a buddy of mine. Plan to hit the cases hang out in el centro and on and around the weekend hit the clubs at night. Anyone, wants to hang have a bear or 3. Join me for some mongering. Let me know. Been to Medellin about 6 times. Have a novia but, now looking for another to pass the time.

BuddyGoodness
03-30-12, 22:45
Ok I am going to Medellin from May 30th through June 7th. I am getting a place through poblado rentals. If anyone is going to be there within this time frame let me know, maybe we can meet up and hang out. Especially if you speak some Spanish.

Thanks

John
04-07-12, 03:21
Hi,

I am travelling to Medellin Colombia April 23-May 6. I am interested in renting an apartment from Poblado rentals. I usually stay at the Mansion and I have been to Medellin 2 to 3 times a year. My first trip to Medellin was in 2008 and have been returning almost every year. I am interested in renting an apartment this time because Mansion is almost full and although I would still like to stay at the Mansion for few days my plan is to divide this two week trip half in apartment and half at the Mansion.

So here's the deal guys. Apartment that is available at Poblado Rentals is a 3 bedroom luxury apartment costing $890 / week. It is apartment modern 9 in poblado rentals website. www.pobladorentals.com. So if we can share the apartment it will cost approx $450 each. The apartment does not come with Maid service but I will rather hire a maid and pay for her services my self. The maid will clean our rooms and cook us breakfast in the morning. Basically it is approx. US$ 65 / day if we have two people. If we find another person then cost will reduce further.

I am looking for some one who is decent and would prefer some one who is clean and has some history at the board. I know Medellin very well. If you are interested I suggest you read some of my previous posts and I will do the same. I am not looking to get into any problems in Colombia so I am not looking for a trouble maker.

I don't smoke but I don't care if you smoke. As per drugs. I don't do any I would rather that no drugs are brought in the condo.

I am of Indian origin but have lived in north America for last 15 years. I am 39 years old. I am friendly with almost any age. I have friends who are 25 and some are age 65 as well.

I speak little Spanish. Basically I get by and I don't have much problem communicating the basics with the girls.

I have travelled all over the world as you can easily see from my previous posts.

I don't mind sharing information for girls but I really don't like when guys hit on the girls that are with me. I would very much appreciate if you ask me the info like a gentleman and most of the time I will gladly share that info.

So if any one is interested let me know and we can rent some thing decent. I am open to other apartments suggestions but it has to be in poblado area.

Regards,

John.

Hioctane
04-18-12, 23:53
I'll be doing a short 2 day stay over in Bogota (6/1-6/2) and then a week in Cartagena (6/3-6/10). It'll be my first time in Bogota. Any vets of Bogota want to PM me with some intel? Much appreciated.

Bottom Feeder
04-20-12, 05:22
I'm starting to know my way around Cali. I'll be in Cali 12 days. PM and we'll meet at Liz or some other roudy place.

SoribMonger
04-23-12, 22:00
Will be visting with a buddy for 5 days. Let us know if you want to combine forces.

BayBoy
04-29-12, 11:01
I'll be in Cali from May 8-21. Staying in the Ave. Sexta area. Going to some of the hot spots (Dr. Amor, bar La Veinte etc.) This is my 3rd trip there. Anybody wants to get together for a cerveza or coffee at Juan Valdez drop me a PM.

Ezyngo
05-03-12, 04:12
Will be in Mayo most of the time. PM me if you want to hang out there.

Chesscat
05-04-12, 02:59
Be there or be square!

Belvaros
05-04-12, 17:10
Changed plane and hotel to be in Medellin from May 11.

OrientalExpress
05-05-12, 12:58
Will be in Bogota from May 10th-20th. If anyone wants some connections o actions together, pm me.

Thanks

Smokers Rule
05-18-12, 05:47
Thinking about a trip over Memorial Day weekend. If anyone will be in town / wants to be a wingman, let me know.

Gringoguy
05-29-12, 06:53
PM me if you want to hang out there, mongering or exchange notes.

You Can
05-29-12, 10:08
Looks like I am doing this trip Solo so if anybody will be around and wants to grab some drinks send me a PM. I usually don't go out till later at night 12-1am. Spend my days on beach. I am a big drinkier and like to party hard but always fun and easy going. I like to have fun. I just have to try to avoid the ball and Chain!

Rafzuh
05-29-12, 23:20
Gents, I know its a while away, but its my first time to MDE.

Flying out of Toronto sometime in October. Anyone want to join?

Hasideas Tao
06-05-12, 14:34
Looking for a wing.

My Spanish is passable and I have some good notes from previous visits.

PM me to make a plan.

Peace

Ezyngo
06-10-12, 03:42
June 19 to 27. I will do some casa run. I have not done that for a while.

Cheers.

Amb832
06-15-12, 12:07
I will be in Medellin from July 11-19. I will be celebrating my birthday on July 18. This will be my first trip to Medellin. I will be traveling solo and would like to meet up with some wingman. Even with classes and books my Spanish is still basic. PM me if you're interesed, got any advise on best places to celebrate a bday, or chicas that likes to party. Jejeje.

Paracite
06-19-12, 14:13
I will be in Cartagena from Friday June 29th to Wednesday July 4th, would be interested in hanging out with other mongers. I'll mostly be trying out LDV, Elektra, Fragma and the beach.

LARocker
06-23-12, 04:01
Will be in Bogota June 25 to 28/29. Looking for evening opportunities near Santa Ana, Molinos Norte areas. Hotel charges for the extra cama so hoping to find a casa in the area.

Gringoguy
07-16-12, 22:22
July 19 to 31. PM me if you want to exchange notes, casa run, mongering, etc.

Cheers.

Midwest
07-21-12, 17:03
Plan to hit Mayo, Casas (esp. NL & Loutron's at least once) , Fase 2. Any newby that's around then & cares to come along, I'll be glad to help out. My way to give back: This site & its members have been very helpful & generous with their info.

Ezyngo
07-28-12, 14:15
In MDE starting this Monday. 7/30/12, for a week. Who wants to do some casa run?

Cheers.

Almotu
08-25-12, 13:08
August 24. Sept 9.

I am alway up to meeting a new amigo. Share some intel on what's current in the hobby landscape of this city

Ezyngo
08-25-12, 16:19
MDE Wednesday, Sept. 12 for a week. Probably stay in El Centro this time. Glad to help out any newbies.

Cheers.

CaptainDorado
08-25-12, 17:10
I will be staying in Laurelles, can't remember how to spell it ha ha. Will be partying hard, any one wants to meet up I am at captainpjd heat mail, have an extra room to.

Gagoo
08-26-12, 05:44
This is my first time to Colombia, not my first time doing dirty deeds for cheap. I've been to the Dominican Republic my last 3 trips,

So time to see something new. I've been to Thailand 1 bazillion times but it's really far for me to go there from where I live now.

I tried to work out a stay at the Mansion but it didn't work out, even a friend suggested it, I'll check it out for sure though.

I already booked a flight / hotel deal so I will be staying at Best Western Skyplus Hotel.

If anyone is willing to show around a soon to retire Vet, that doesn't speak much Spanish, I'd sure be happy to treat you to drinks.

And my leftover chicas. Haha.

Or if there are some other newbies willing to venture out, also let me know.

Kazer
08-31-12, 07:12
27 been to Medellin once before loved it, helps I'm fluent, trying to figure out where to stay, I was thinking el centro too what do you recommend?

Almotu
08-31-12, 19:21
27 been to Medellin once before loved it, helps I'm fluent, trying to figure out where to stay, I was thinking el centro too what do you recommend?It depends on what your comfort level is. Do you need internet access 24hours? The ability to walk around without using cabs? Close to the action? There is the main chica-friendly hotel near Parque Botero called Hotel Premier Plaza. 511-6139 and 511-6301 I think their nightly charge is 30K per night. There also several of these LOVE Motels near the casas. I imagine the pricing is about the same.

Lmarcone
09-01-12, 15:50
Anyone in Medellin these dates?

Young guy, fluent, MDE vet looking for wingman.

Contosso
09-06-12, 09:49
Could use a wing man. Fluent in Spanish. Happy to buy drinks. Having difficulty booking Mansion 1. Will, hopefully, make this happen this week.

PM me to make a plan.

BayBoy
09-07-12, 20:53
I'll be in Cali from Sept. 13-24th drinking that $1 Colombian beer, and having coffee at Juan Valdez. Plus hitting the hot spots: Dr. Amor, Bar La20, Club Sonero and my streetwalker areas. Anybody care to join me, drop me a PM.

Lusifer69
09-08-12, 01:55
I will be there oct 5-14 I got a room at mansion 1 they take a while but eventually you get an answe. I else m fluent in Spanish and this is my 2nd trip to Medellin and 4th to Colombia. Ps you can't be PM. So PM me when you become a member.

Could use a wing man. Fluent in Spanish. Happy to buy drinks. Having difficulty booking Mansion 1. Will, hopefully, make this happen this week.

PM me to make a plan.

Hillbilly69
09-09-12, 20:18
On the 19th for a week.

Hasideas Tao
09-10-12, 17:28
I will be in MDE for Halloween.

I am sure the Holiday will be extra exciting. Looking for wingmen.

I am a 40y / o native New Yorker with passable Spanish. Been to Colombia many times.

PM me to make plans.

IRunTons
09-10-12, 22:31
I will be in CTG for a week starting Sep 25. Very limited Spanish.

MJG Dogs
09-12-12, 19:46
A buddy from CRT on Saturday told me that [Personal Name deleted by Admin] Known here as MJG Dogs will also be in Cartagena during this time for those that know him. Met him in Costa Rica years ago. I have to get to Cartagena or Medellin myself one of these days as these two cities seem to be the most popular places to go for the kitty. Will be paying my membership fee to get the personal messages and picture viewing access tomorrow. Not sure how long it takes to get activated after that.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove the Real Personal Name Of a private individual. Posting anyone's real personal name is a grave violation of their privacy and an event that justifies an immediate banning of the perpetrator.

Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks! Hello Eduardo.nee: Urban Wildlife, On the Go..... Como estas? You have more aliases and lives than a cat.

Contosso
09-13-12, 21:32
Will see you around the 11th.

I will be there oct 5-14 I got a room at mansion 1 they take a while but eventually you get an answe. I else m fluent in Spanish and this is my 2nd trip to Medellin and 4th to Colombia. Ps you can't be PM. So PM me when you become a member.

HaleysComet69
09-14-12, 03:34
I arrive CTG on the 19th, staying 7 days. Plan on hitting the beach and checking out the street scene as well. Don't have messaging here yet, but would welcome meeting up with others somewhere. Just tell me when and where.

World Travel 69
09-14-12, 07:13
Sorry, I can not get through to the Argentina Private site. www.argentinaprivate.com

But it seems to be down.

There is a thread about Obama and Etc, movies and I want to post about Boss on Encore TV.

It is about control, I do not know if it is Republican or Democrat, but on AP they have a heavy Republican view, Not Mine.

Let them know how you feel about your choices.

Sounds Romney is lost in the Cold War, and only making money.

Thanks Brother.

Let the right wingers (Rich) know how you feel.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1833285/

Ezyngo
09-18-12, 23:09
MDE Thursday, Oct. 25 for a week. Probably stay in Mayo this time. Glad to help out any newbies.

Cheers.

Qtaddict
09-19-12, 01:36
Visiting Columbia, was thinking Medellin and Bogota September 26th to October 5th. I'm 35yrs caucasian english speaking only, looking for a wingman any age to have some fun maybe do some tag teaming too. Hit me up if you want to hangout. I'm flexible with the dates and places so if you got another plan maybe I can change to suit.

Nyajoes
09-19-12, 22:06
Hillbilly and haleyscomet,

I am also in Cartagena. It's my first time and my second day here. May be here for a few more days only. I don't have pm, but would be nice to meet up.

JDaemon
09-21-12, 22:50
Hey, I'll be in Bogota if anyone wants to hook up. I speak just enough spanish to get into trouble.

Hillbilly69
09-22-12, 16:02
Hillbilly and haleyscomet,

I am also in Cartagena. It's my first time and my second day here. May be here for a few more days only. I don't have pm, but would be nice to meet up.I am not hard to find, white under armor hat ten feet off the water on playa hollywood. Spend the 20 bucks in the future for pm privledges.

RioGuest
10-03-12, 13:51
Anyone else staying at the mansion during this time? Pm me.

SkinnyPimp
10-03-12, 22:56
Anyone else staying at the mansion during this time? Pm me.Um, isn't that September? September is long gone unless you talking about 2013.

RioGuest
10-04-12, 19:24
Um, isn't that September? September is long gone unless you talking about 2013.You're right.

RioGuest
10-05-12, 22:38
You're right.Staying at the mansion, Nov. 7-12 Pm me if you will be around.

Vmonger
10-12-12, 06:02
Looking for someone on TACA flight LR699 arriving in MDE at 1:35PM who would like to share a taxi. Just me so plenty of room. Going to Belen. Shoot me a message if interested.

Ezyngo
10-13-12, 02:37
Looking for someone on TACA flight LR699 arriving in MDE at 1:35PM who would like to share a taxi. Just me so plenty of room. Going to Belen. Shoot me a message if interested.Then a taxi to Belen for no more than 10K if you want to save money.

Cheers.

You Can
10-19-12, 10:53
I will be heading to Cartagena on above dates if anyone is in town and wants to grab some drinks and check out the girls.

Da Monger
10-20-12, 04:32
Few days at the mansion. Haven't decided what to do for the rest of the stay.

Please PM if you will be around.

Dos Lunas
10-20-12, 21:03
Anyone in town this week send me a pm.

Bijou
10-24-12, 15:27
I will be in Cartagena from Nov 5-11. This will be my 5th trip. For those that don't know, this is also the time for the Colombia National Beauty Pageant. This time, I'm planning to explore beyond the usual places reported on frequently and am planning to go to some "casas" and "houses".

If anyone else will be in CTG during that time, PM me. I'm easy going and not into heavy drinking recreational drug use and would prefer someone the same to be a wingman.

Bijou

Member #4176
11-04-12, 02:52
I am planning a trip to Medellin on the first week of Dec. Didn't buy the tickets yet but, there should and't be any issues. This is about the 10th time to Medellin. I have 2 steady chicas that I will be spending time with but, also need to have some mongering time. If anyone, wants to hang just PM me.

Cozmo71
11-11-12, 21:43
Hi,

I'll be travelling to Bogota, Cartagena and then Cali between these dates, looking to hook up with anyone looking to meet some chicas!

Member #4176
11-12-12, 18:41
Hi,

I'll be travelling to Bogota, Cartagena and then Cali between these dates, looking to hook up with anyone looking to meet some chicas!I want to try Cali. I think the next trip will be there. Let me know the in's and out's.

You Can
11-12-12, 21:35
Anyone interested in grabbing some drinks, PM me. The count down is on! I arrive Nov 14 and will be hitting the streets around 12 midnight.

Combo
11-12-12, 22:00
Returning to Medellin Dec 9. 17. Staying at the Mansion (Plaza) as usual. Looking
forward to checking out the new bar.

Mera72
11-27-12, 02:31
Heading to Medellin for a little Holiday, anyone going to be around. Few cold ones and a few hot ones, Hope to meet a few members. PM for more info.

Ezyngo
12-01-12, 16:11
Will be glad to help out any newbies. PM me for contact info.

Cheers.

Member #4176
12-04-12, 21:42
I'm here in Medellin until Dec9th. Anyone wants to get a beer or two, let me know.

FrankieBallSac
12-06-12, 10:28
Going to be visiting end of January 2013 and wanted to see the P4P, Casas, semi-pro, non pro chicas in 5 cities. Medellin, Bogota, Barranquilla, Cartagena, and Cali. Any recommendations on which city I should spend the most time in mongoring? My standards are mostly in search of 7. 5+ from a 1-10. I find the female Colombian Golf player Maria Jose Uribe to be a 7 from a 1-10. And Pornstar Esperanza Gomez is a perfect 10. Money isn't an issue, I'm willing to pay $200 for Short Term as long as she's a 10.

Jim0129
12-07-12, 08:16
Hi everyone, I will be staying at the Medellin Plaza from the 11th thru the 18th, just one week! It's my second time in MDE but I left a lot pending to do the first time I came.

I am mexican so I speak perfect spanish if someone is looking for a wingman.

See you there!

ManoloRe
12-12-12, 08:37
My maiden voyage to Colombia. Looking to frequent the non-pro clubs as well as everything else these fine cities have to offer. Drop me a line if you want to get a drink or a solid wing.

Member #4244
12-16-12, 06:23
Gents I will be back in Medellin this December. First trip since my girlfriend and I broke up and the first heavy mongering trip in two years (see aforementioned girlfriend).

I like to fucking party. I also like to kick back and BS. Very easy going. Mainly, I like to bang tight teenage asses and have a good time.

If you're like me, drop me a line. I'll be in MDE at least until the New Year, will probably do Santa Marta, Cartagena or San Andres once I get sick of the climate and crave sun. It's all in God's hands LOL.

Anyway, yes, I will be there, would love to meet some regulars or hang around with some first timers. Cheers.

Vitrea
12-16-12, 07:14
Going to be visiting end of January 2013 and wanted to see the P4P, Casas, semi-pro, non pro chicas in 5 cities. Medellin, Bogota, Barranquilla, Cartagena, and Cali. Any recommendations on which city I should spend the most time in mongoring? My standards are mostly in search of 7. 5+ from a 1-10. I find the female Colombian Golf player Maria Jose Uribe to be a 7 from a 1-10. And Pornstar Esperanza Gomez is a perfect 10. Money isn't an issue, I'm willing to pay $200 for Short Term as long as she's a 10.I answered it in general forum as it is a question and not an announcement.

Member #4244
12-17-12, 02:53
Going to be visiting end of January 2013 and wanted to see the P4P, Casas, semi-pro, non pro chicas in 5 cities. Medellin, Bogota, Barranquilla, Cartagena, and Cali. Any recommendations on which city I should spend the most time in mongoring? My standards are mostly in search of 7. 5+ from a 1-10. I find the female Colombian Golf player Maria Jose Uribe to be a 7 from a 1-10. And Pornstar Esperanza Gomez is a perfect 10. Money isn't an issue, I'm willing to pay $200 for Short Term as long as she's a 10.I could tell you precisely where to go but you do not have PMs enabled and you haven't posted this in the proper place either. Since you are just leeching for information, figure it out for yourself.

Qtaddict
12-20-12, 12:53
Visiting Columbia, am flexible with the places although I arrive in Bogota January 25th. I'm 35yrs caucasian, english speaking from Australia, looking for a wingman any age to have some fun maybe do some tag teaming too. Hit me up if you want to hangout. I'm flexible with the dates and places so if you got another plan maybe I can change to suit. I posted previously but I had to delay my trip until January.

XzGuy
12-21-12, 18:44
Hola!

I am from Sweden. Visiting Bogota December 23-30. Medellin December 30-January 6. I speak very little Spanish, fluent English. I am looking for a crazy time, but most likely need some help with Spanish. If any Spanish speaking person is out there willing to help out you can contact me by PM here. I do not mind paying for good services.

Ezyngo
12-25-12, 21:22
Will be glad to help out any newbies. PM me for contact info.

Cheers.

Lmarcone
12-25-12, 22:43
Wouldn't mind meeting up with interesting people.

Me: "young" and fluent in Spanish

Jasss
01-01-13, 21:14
Hi, I'm in Medellin for the moment, with my regular gf, going to plan my escape tomorrow and hopfully can meet up with some Medellin regulars who can show me the rl scene, somthing I havnt been able to do in this city, then in a few days hope to meet some gals I know in Bogota, p msg, would like to hangout with members.

Jasss
01-01-13, 23:40
Hi,

I'm in Medellin at the mo with the regular chica, plan to leave tomorrow and do some casa runs, I'm a regular to mde, but have never done the rl area here, done the Bogota rl area alot, , would like to hook up with the another forum members for a few beers, over the next couple of days, and then I plan to return to Bogota. Pvt msg me if anyone would like to hook up, I'll get the first pilsen.

JungFreud19
01-04-13, 22:39
Mid-30's American (living in London) heading to Bogota end of January for a week. Looking to have some good fun and would love to meet anyone around to go find some girls with and have a good party. I'm planning to have a nice hotel suite set-up, so a good place to bring them back to and entertain! I don't speak a lick of Spanish and I've never been to Colombia, so any local / Spanish assistance would be more than appreciated. My company's credit card will gladly return the favour in food, drinks and whatever else! Send me a PM if you're around.

SlamCity7777
01-05-13, 00:48
Mid-30's American (living in London) heading to Bogota end of January for a week. Looking to have some good fun and would love to meet anyone around to go find some girls with and have a good party. I'm planning to have a nice hotel suite set-up, so a good place to bring them back to and entertain! I don't speak a lick of Spanish and I've never been to Colombia, so any local / Spanish assistance would be more than appreciated. My company's credit card will gladly return the favour in food, drinks and whatever else! Send me a PM if you're around.Be-careful! Don't want the accounts payable dept. Asking what are all these "massage" charges on your card! Not speaking a word of espanol is going to hamstring you BIG TIME! Especially in Colombia. If you're over 6" tall with Blue eyes and not fat you should be fine. This is a FACT no matter how many times we argue about it on the boards. Tom Brady / Cristiano Ronaldo get more pussy than ALL of us because they are TALL, HANDSOME, FAMOUS, AND RICH.

This might be a good spot to pick up some "regular girls"

http://colombiareports.com/travel-in-colombia/bogota/26765-bar-fuses-partying-with-language-exchange.html

I'm not going to be around till mid Feb. REPORT BACK! Good or Bad please! Also details please.

Hillbilly69
01-08-13, 01:20
I will be at the beach at the end of Jan. Bringing sand till the 2nd of Feb then I will be free.

Dos Lunas
01-14-13, 03:37
Cartagena 2nd week of feb. Anyone around for drinks, clubs, and beach, the more the merrier!

Dornyone
01-15-13, 05:45
If all goes well I should be set on St Val's night, leaving me on the prowl the rest of the time.

I am fairly open minded but drugs and bad manners will result in my parting company with you.

Hasideas Tao
01-15-13, 06:29
Looking for wingmen.

Travel Doc10
01-21-13, 22:39
Hi all,

I will be going back for my 6th trip feb. 13-18, doing the usual thing. Beach in the day and the city at nite, with the occasional visit to LDV. Happy to grab a drink if you are around.

Doc

Fitnfun
01-27-13, 16:26
Hi guys,

I will be in MDE in Feb. Would be fun to do a casa run etc with likeminded people. Let me know if you would like to meet up.

Cheers.

Fitnfun.

Dallas, USA.

Mid 40s

Bruce52
01-28-13, 03:06
First trip to Medellin. Haven't booked a hotel yet. Happy for any advice. Love to meet up with other experienced mongers while I'm there: April 17-20.

Bruce

Duke69
01-30-13, 00:06
Trip planned and booked. First nights at Casa Blanca 1. I am sure I will meet some great new friends. See you then.

Bruce52
01-30-13, 12:14
First trip to Medellin. Haven't booked a hotel yet. Happy for any advice. Love to meet up with other experienced mongers while I'm there: April 17-20.

BruceJust booked this hotel. Seems like a good place, close enough to all the action. Emailing with staff was easy. If anyone thinks I made a mistake, please tell me!

Bruce

Member #4176
02-09-13, 08:04
What is up guys. Booked for Medellin again. Be there April 24th. If anyone whats to hang and get a beer or two let me know.

Dcfan77
02-12-13, 15:55
hey ya'll.

this will be my 3rd trip to medellin. i don't consider myself an expert but i know my way around the city. kinda.

i will be flying on feb 21. taking the bus to medellin and staying close to the centro for a night of fun. then off to cali until monday. 8hr bus ride from medellin (south bus terminal) to cali. first time in cali, so i will rely on the cali list and will update any new information. dunno where i'm stayin yet. kinda like it that way.

coming back to medellin monday night. prolly stay at the hotel villas real on carrera 70 near el estadio metro. very close to the metro! stayed here previously. cheap, clean and has wifi. 55k per night. about $30 us. without ac. 60k with ac. but who needs ac at night. its so cool at night.

looking to hang out with some cool peeps. maybe go to some casas or centro strip clubs. last time i went la manzana. late night bar where all the chicas go to after the strip club for more work. never saw any gringos there. this place is not for the faint of heart. colombianos doing coke in the bathrooms hoes everywhere.

me: hispanic from the usa in his 30s and fluent in spanish. and loves to sport fuck. lol. i usually like to hangout on my own put wouldn't mind hanging one day with a fellow sport fucker. lol pm if you want to hang.

Ezyngo
02-15-13, 04:17
Arrive Wednesday, March 27 for 10 days o so. Newbies or veterans can send me PM for contact info.

Cheers.

Dcfan77
02-20-13, 01:25
Last call!

If ya'll want to hang in Medellin and or Cali. Goin to Cali for the weekend. Leaving Friday morning coming back to Medellin Monday night. Stayin' in Med. 'til the 28. Happy Sporting fucking!

Anybody been to OMspa before?

Ezyngo
02-21-13, 03:52
Arrive Wednesday, March 27 for 10 days o so. Newbies or veterans can send me PM for contact info.

Cheers.Arrive Wednesday, February 27 next week for 10 days o so, not March 27. Newbies or veterans can send me PM for contact info.

Cheers.

Hasideas Tao
02-28-13, 00:47
I am practically phucked out. I'll be your best wingman or tour guide. I know the city pretty well and my Spanish is passable.

PM me to make a plan.

Arctic57
03-09-13, 19:27
I arrive March 19 for 3 plus weeks. Looking to meet fellow sportsmen in Medellin as this is my first time in the country. Passable Spanish, american 57. Not looking to party hard except when the chicas are nekid. PM me if you are looking for a wingman or drinking buddy. I'm open to travel in Columbia with other mongrels if it is a good fit.

Gohanseg
03-15-13, 18:58
Arriving today leaving on Thursday.

Newbs and vets pm please if you want hang out.

I speak Spanish so that's not an issue.

Willy 1
03-23-13, 11:07
Arriving 4/16 for trip number 20 something (I lost count). LOL.

Will be in an apartment in Poblado. Hit me up via PM. Always happy to meet a fellow brother and newbies.

Coronel
03-25-13, 02:51
Looking for a fellow monger living in Medellin. I'm North European, in my late thirties, fluent in Spanish and living in Medellin.

Duke69
03-25-13, 19:58
A friend and I are visiting Medellin 4/12-4/21 for fun and ladies. Look forward to meeting fellow mongers there but mostly look forward to meeting the local talent.

Ezyngo
03-27-13, 01:29
Arrive Thursday, April 11 for a week or so. Newbies or veterans can send me PM for contact info.

Cheers.

Jack4765
03-27-13, 22:23
Arrive Thursday, April 11 for a week or so. Newbies or veterans can send me PM for contact info.

Cheers.Clear some space in your PM box!

Socker
04-09-13, 18:47
I'll be at HMP the first week of May. Anyone want to go out for some fun pm me.

Cheers

Hasideas Tao
04-12-13, 23:50
In MED now and Looking for a wingman with passable Spanish and laid back attitude

Alvaro 30
04-13-13, 03:40
In MED now and Looking for a wingman with passable Spanish and laid back attitudeHow could we get in touch?

JungFreud19
04-18-13, 00:25
Hi All,

I am currently in Bogota and am planning to go to a swingers club this Friday night (19th April) with a lady friend of mine. If anyone else wants to grab a female partner and go as a group. Maybe grab dinner / drinks before. Drop me a message.

Bottom Feeder
04-24-13, 16:17
Hey dudes. I'll be in the Del Rio Hotel in 2nd ave. Most of my time in Bar La Veinte and Bar Sonoro and Dr Amor and with SW near Bar Sonoro. PM me and we'll share a few stories and drinks. Also I like riding random buses to see random places and f? K random girls. Then I think I'll mosey off to Cambodia or go back to Mombasa, Kenya. Wherever there's gin and tonic and breast milk! BF

Paracite
05-11-13, 01:31
I'll be in Medellin from 5/29 to 6/3, looking forward to finding some great paisas. I'm traveling solo, and always up for meeting like minded travelers.

Hasideas Tao
05-13-13, 23:54
I have the choice of an overnight layover in Panama or Bogota. Arrive roughly 845 pm in each city with 10am flight out.

My primary goal is to catch my flight in the morning.

My secondary goal is to have a fun time and get a little taste of the city with as little stress and as much ease as possible. So in other words, which place gives the biggest bang for your buck?

All comments welcome.

Thanks

Telonius
05-14-13, 02:37
Hi everybody,

As I see I should have announced my trip before staying here.

I want to assemble a team of young guys (around our 30's or even some 40's). I have observed that girls here are very selective, if you think a while it has some sense. In the case of local women just having fun. As we do they hang out in group. A carismatic group of men has a lot more of chances to score. In the case of scort women, if you can fuck a young man instead of a old one for the same money ¿why not?

I'm 32 year old and I have explored the Medellin nigths for a couple of weeks. I will stay here for 3 months and let me tell you: this city is great about sex tourism and romance.

I must confess my spanish is almost perfect (sometimes better than my english) , I have lived in latinamerica for almost 15 years. But, I am not so confident like the local guys who obviously know these hotties and know how to approach them.

I'm new in ISG so pardon me all of you if this post doesn't belong here.

We'll keep in touch, any questions or comments are welcomed

Love Sosua
05-14-13, 03:06
I have never been Bogotá, but I can give you my two cents about Panama. When I have layover in Panama, I stay in Wyndham Venito Hotel Casino. The casino lobby and also the restaurant across street is full of good looking girls. Most of the are Colombian. The hotel is totally Chicago friendly, but a little expensive. About $140.

This is my first contribution to the forum and I'm glad that I did it.

I have the choice of an overnight layover in Panama or Bogota. Arrive roughly 845 pm in each city with 10am flight out.

My secondary goal is to have a fun time and get a little taste of the city with as little stress and as much ease as possible. So in other words, which place gives the biggest bang for your buck?

All comments welcome.

Thanks

Mighty Mac
05-14-13, 04:21
I am at the Hotel Diez, first time in Medellin. I will be here through Friday May 7th.

Coronel
05-18-13, 05:28
I want to assemble a team of young guys (around our 30's or even some 40's). I have observed that girls here are very selective, if you think a while it has some sense. In the case of local women just having fun. As we do they hang out in group. A carismatic group of men has a lot more of chances to score. In the case of scort women, if you can fuck a young man instead of a old one for the same money ¿why not?Yep, I want to team up. North European, in my late thirties, fluent in Spanish and living in Medellin. Telonius, would you like to register so that we can PM each other?

Coronel
05-18-13, 05:33
I'm 32 year old and I have explored the Medellin nigths for a couple of weeks. I will stay here for 3 months and let me tell you: this city is great about sex tourism and romance.True. I want to team up. North European, in my late thirties, fluent in Spanish and living in Medellin. Telonius, would you like to register so that we can PM each other?

Hioctane
05-18-13, 10:43

All comments welcome.

ThanksBest bang for the buck will be Bogota. However, Santa Fe is not in the safest neighborhood. Maybe not for your first trip there solo.

For convenience it would be Habano / Veneto in Panama. However, it's quite a bit more expensive.

If you're only going to be there overnight. Stick to the safety of Panama.

Paracite
05-22-13, 01:39
I'll be in Medellin from 5/29 to 6/3, looking forward to finding some great paisas. I'm traveling solo, and always up for meeting like minded travelers.Bringing it to the top. Let me know if you're around from 5/29 to 6/3 in Medellin and want to meet up for a bit and taking out some prepagos.

Telonius
05-24-13, 17:46
True. I want to team up. North European, in my late thirties, fluent in Spanish and living in Medellin. Telonius, would you like to register so that we can PM each other?I am just returning to Medellin. I did some freelance job out this Valley. Ok, Coronel, and Paracite it seems, I am going to tramit my upgrade to receive PMs.

Ezyngo
05-30-13, 00:01
Arrive Wednesday, June 12 for a week or so. Newbies or veterans can send me PM for contact info.

Cheers.

Teleman
05-30-13, 16:06
Folks,

First time in Bogota from 2nd-12th June. Thoughts, ideas and / or assistance appreciated!

Won't have too much time to prowl around, so if anyone has a reliable in-call or location to recommend, I would really appreciate it.

Monger6
06-05-13, 00:23
If you're in MDE and want to go hunting, PM me. Thanks!

Bottom Feeder
06-15-13, 01:19
This will be mt 3rd time in BOG and my 12th time in Colombia. Lets meet and swap stories.

Hoveabode
06-15-13, 16:45
Hello all. I'm in Medelling now, for 3 months. In my 30's would appreciate a friend to hit the night scene with. PM me so we can meet up.

Hasideas Tao
06-21-13, 14:52
Looking for good excuses to make my gf miss me.

I know the city pretty well. Passable Spanish. Good energy.

Peace

Jasss
06-21-13, 16:23
Hi,

I'm in Medellin, for a while, need to venture out, here with my gf, but need to see the seedy side, I speak spanish fluent, need a wing man, msg me, I'll get the first beer.

Jas

Mojo Bandit
06-23-13, 01:52
I am traveling to Cartagena from 17 July to 23 July, I have been there a couple of times, I am not an expert but if anyone new wants any knowledge that I am able to give, you can shoot me an email. Also if anyone at all is going to be there in that time period, I will gladly buy you a beer, my spots are LDV and Electra.

Monger6
06-26-13, 04:41
MDE July 29-Aug 1, looking for fellow mongers for chica hunting.

If you're in MDE and want to go hunting, PM me.

Thanks!

BasanKing78
06-27-13, 06:15
Medellin 8/3 to 8/14.

Hi guys,

Anyone planning to be in Medellin from 8/3 to 8/14? I will be there for the first time and staying at the Mansion. If anyone will be there around those dates, PM me and let's make some plans to get together and tear it up! Let me know.

RacShack
06-27-13, 17:19
Hi,

I'm in Medellin, for a while, need to venture out, here with my gf, but need to see the seedy side, I speak spanish fluent, need a wing man, msg me, I'll get the first beer.

JasHi,

I'll be over their on Sun for 9 days, rented an apt from john, any info or dress code would be great, day and night? Just read somthing like no shorts? Please give me some inside info!

Thanks