PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10

Ezyngo
07-02-13, 14:33
Arrive tomorrow, Wednesday, July 2 for a week or so. Newbies or veterans can send me PM for contact info.

Cheers.

Infamous Man
07-08-13, 23:54
Will be down in Medellin.

July 18-21.

Might get a rental.

Anyone want to hang for a few.

Do some casa runs.

Hit up a good restaurant.

Hit me up

Dcfan77
07-11-13, 14:55
Not my first time guys! Prolly like my 4th. I'm going August 26. Sept 3. Might go to Cali or some other city for a bit, but def staying in Medellin for most of the time. FYI I like to go down and dirty. All the shady spots! LOL. I'm Latino so I blend in well. PM me if why'all want to roll. I'll show you around.

Osiris69
07-15-13, 02:39
So I just got to Medellin a short time ago and was wondering if anyone was going to be around. Would love to meet up with someone and have a few beers and see where the night takes us! I'm staying at a hostel in Poblado.

Let me know!

CasualSex
07-17-13, 17:26
Lookig for the same. Would like to meet and go hunting!

So I just got to Medellin a short time ago and was wondering if anyone was going to be around. Would love to meet up with someone and have a few beers and see where the night takes us! I'm staying at a hostel in Poblado.

Let me know!

WorldSexxx
07-17-13, 17:48
I will be in Bogota for business the next few weeks and would like to meet an elegant lady to be with me for the whole trip. If you have any suggestions please message me.

Infamous Man
07-19-13, 19:50
Lookig for the same. Would like to meet and go hunting!Can't PM U.

But I'm by Gran Hotel.

Hit me up

EastLAkid
07-20-13, 02:41
I'm LATINO so I blend in well. PM me if why'all want to roll. I'll show you around.I will contact you if I do end up going, Latino too so I also blend in (well. More Mexican looking LOL) The person whom I might go with (a native from MDE) is not a big fan of Putas, but I am still going with him to get free food and place to crash LOL. It would be fucking cool to hang out, I contact you bro if I go, especially since you know where the shit is at (I don't mind the grudgiest areas either, as long as there are nenas I will be happy. DD). And unlike all these other Magnate Mongers, I don't plan to spend more than $1k USD on beers and chicas for the 2 week leave I would make over there.

SpringFever
07-22-13, 07:42
Hello all,

This is my first time visiting, and I'll be arriving this Thursady evening (7/25). Staying at Plaza #1. I'm traveling solo, and my Spanish isn't good (but I'm trying to learn) so It would be nice to have someone else to hang with, hopefully with some knowledge of the town. I'm 51, experienced traveler (Costa Rica & Asia) , respectful to the locals, can handle my alcohol, easy going personality, and can be a good wing. I'll post in the MDE reports too.

Dcfan77
07-22-13, 17:48
Cool man! LMK!

I will contact you if I do end up going, Latino too so I also blend in (well. More Mexican looking LOL) The person whom I might go with (a native from MDE) is not a big fan of Putas, but I am still going with him to get free food and place to crash LOL. It would be fucking cool to hang out, I contact you bro if I go, especially since you know where the shit is at (I don't mind the grudgiest areas either, as long as there are nenas I will be happy. DD). And unlike all these other Magnate Mongers, I don't plan to spend more than $1k USD on beers and chicas for the 2 week leave I would make over there.

Ezyngo
07-25-13, 21:14
Arrive Wednesday, August 14 for a week or so. Newbies or veterans can send me PM for contact info. Will also take a side trip to a secret location that has been well praised by locals, 3 hours from Medellin by bus, 10K pesos each way. Let me know if anyone wants to join me on this excursion.
Cheers.

Member #4244
07-27-13, 17:35
Gents, I will be in MDE from the 28th of July until the first of August. I'll be back August 9 to stay for a bit. EZ, hit me up for sure, anyone else who will be around is welcome to PM as well.

I am pretty experienced (fluent Spanish, lived in Colombia for over a year and have been back plenty since) , I don't mind showing around people new to the area and I certainly enjoy some veteran guys who can show me something new as well.

Z Rex
07-28-13, 03:28
sup guys,

anyone that's here during the dates of the title hit me up! i'm 37, know some locals, and looking for chill peeps to hang out with. my spanish is fluent (with a paisa / gringo accent too) so if yours isn't, i would be a good person to contact. i know most of the spots (even though i don't frequent the casas, i like to chase non pros) and i have no reservations about going with someone and helping translate / find their way around. i love the excitement of this city. pm me and i'll give you a cell number at which to contact me.

be safe brothers!

Z Rex
07-28-13, 03:31
MDE July 29-Aug 1, looking for fellow mongers for chica hunting.

If you're in MDE and want to go hunting, PM me.

Thanks!I don't know how to pm, but hit me up. I'm here till 8/5 peace.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Razor77
07-28-13, 14:00
In Medellin August 11-August 18. Staying in the nicer part of El Poblado. Looking for someone to hang with that has knowledge of the area. I'm a 36 yro white male that knows some basic Spanish and has spent time in Barranquilla. Planning on hitting up Energy, New Life, a few strip clubs, and last check out AG's Mansion for info on a trip in the future.

Beerdrinker
07-29-13, 08:25
Hey fellas. I will be in ctg on aug 27th. I speak basic spanish, I'm in my mid 30's. Hit me up if you need a wingman.

WrldTrvler
07-31-13, 06:17
sup guys,

anyone that's here during the dates of the title hit me up! i'm 37, know some locals, and looking for chill peeps to hang out with. my spanish is fluent (with a paisa / gringo accent too) so if yours isn't, i would be a good person to contact. i know most of the spots (even though i don't frequent the casas, i like to chase non pros) and i have no reservations about going with someone and helping translate / find their way around. i love the excitement of this city. pm me and i'll give you a cell number at which to contact me.

be safe brothers!newbie in mde till 8/7. anyone up for few drinks and think see where it takes?

Mambomasden
08-02-13, 16:32
Will be in Cartagena. Old city, El Laguito and San Diego area. Speak Spanish. Would like to check out Mansion; can provide wingman support. 1rst beer is on me.

WrldTrvler
08-04-13, 00:07
HI friends,

I am a newbie in Medellin Co.

Any one free tonight for a drink and go to see places?

Dcfan77
08-08-13, 19:38
Gents,

Going to Medellin at the end of Aug. Looking to do some dirt at the Strip club around el centro at night. Maybe tour the casas I have been to in the past during the day. I'm 35 Hispanic and blend well with the locals.

Archimedes
08-25-13, 21:35
Hi,

I'm looking for buddies to hang with during my five days in Bogota starting Aug 28.

I speak Spanish pretty well, though not fluently. Most of my experience is in China. I've not been to Colombia before so would enjoy some company who knows the territory.

I just sent in the fee so may not be able to receive PM's for a few more days. If your PM gets bounced, keep tryin!

Dcfan77
08-27-13, 19:21
Having a great time so far. Who's chillin?

SirAssAlot
09-23-13, 07:03
Will be in Cali, DEC. 13-18!

Looking for someone experienced here or that preferably knows (some) Spanish to be wingman.

Midwest
10-05-13, 04:13
Probably split my stay between La Mayorista (hope it' gotten better since my last visit in May) and El Centro.

It'll be my about my 9th. Or 10th. Time so if you want to share a beer or swap info, pm.

MakDaddy26
10-06-13, 14:23
Hey guys,

I will be in Bogota from the 20-27 and traveling solo. Looking for fellow mongers to meet up and maybe show me the ropes.

Boricua75
10-07-13, 16:13
I will be in Medellin from the 12th to the 20th. Been there many times, anyone wants to hangout, drink a beer and chew the fat let me know.

Ezyngo
10-08-13, 00:56
Probably split my stay between La Mayorista (hope it' gotten better since my last visit in May) and El Centro.

It'll be my about my 9th. Or 10th. Time so if you want to share a beer or swap info, pm.I've never been dissappointed going home.

Cheers.

BlasterRico
10-08-13, 12:47
I arrive in Cali October 16th for 5 days then go to Bogota the 20th leaving the 26th. Beer anyone?

Tilleul1
10-09-13, 15:31
Hi,

I will be in Bogota 23-24 Nov and Cartagena 25 Nov. 1 Dec.

Anyone for a beer. Or two?

ToddInfl2001
10-13-13, 23:38
I will be in Medellin December 11th for 7 days. I am up for anything. PM me if you want to have drinks, clubbing or casa hunting.

Dealdo
10-23-13, 04:15
Med 25th Oct. 4th Nov Staying at El Poblado Parque Lleras area.

Last week from Oct 28th till Nov 4th I will stay in a 3 bedroom apt myself, the plan was to share with my friends but they couldn't make it.

If somebody needs a room and is a cool dude I will consider to share for a very low price. I'm not new in the scene and know how to go around in the city, I speak fluent both languages and can help if is needed.

Send me a PM If want to hang out or else.

Good luck to all.

DeAldo

TuDueno
10-27-13, 10:02
I will be in Cartagena for about 2 weeks as indicated above and accompanied by a Colombian girl. Not so much interested in casa runs, rather in private xxx parties picking up some beach girls. I am not an experienced monger though I speak fluent Spanish. Anybody interested to join please pm. Preferably experienced in the Cartagena free lance scene and aged 50+ but in good shape.

RioGuest
10-31-13, 14:01
Staying at the Mansion. Pm me if anyone else will be around, Medellin Nov 5. 11.

Mashimaro71
11-02-13, 06:10
Will be in Medellin January 26-31. Monger looking for group to join. PM me if you are in the area. Prefer someone who speaks moderate to fluent Spanish.

Boricua75
11-10-13, 09:04
Be at Medellin from Tues the 12. Anyone wants to hang out. PM me.

Bend Over2
11-10-13, 19:06
I'll be in Poblado area Nov 23. Dec 6. Gringo from Miami but almost fluent in Spanish. I have been to Medellin about 20 times in the past and know all of the spots where we won't find many other gringos.

FrankieBallSac
11-11-13, 04:49
Will be in Medellin January 26-31. Monger looking for group to join. PM me if you are in the area. Prefer someone who speaks moderate to fluent Spanish.Me and 3 other friends are mongering there from Jan. 24 to Feb. 7th, I'll be down to meet up with a fellow monger.

Mashimaro71
11-12-13, 04:16
Me and 3 other friends are mongering there from Jan. 24 to Feb. 7th, I'll be down to meet up with a fellow monger.Frankie, message me your contact info.

Dealdo
11-14-13, 19:00
Somebody sent me a PM asking for some intel, these guys will be in Medellin on Nov 25ish, I lost the message and I have the information ready for them. So please send me back a PM to pass it over.

Good luck.

PianoPlayer
11-29-13, 19:22
Looking forward to checking out the Liquid Lounge, esp. After seeing bartender Paula's breathtaking photo on FB.

Hasideas Tao
12-08-13, 01:12
Chill guys feel free to hit me up and do some hunting.

Toreador
12-08-13, 16:58
PM if interested in grabbing a beer.

Toreador
12-08-13, 16:59
PM if interested in grabbing a beer.

EagleEye70
12-10-13, 03:44
Yo, will be in MD on 12/12. 12/18. Solo monger would like to join a group / wing it going out to clubs, etc, pm if interested.

EagleEye70
12-10-13, 03:51
Will be in MED 12/12. 12/18, as a first timer. Could use a wingman to hit up the major places of interest during the weekend.

Kamillo
12-22-13, 20:03
A friend and I will arrive in MED on the 9th of Jan. We will be staying near Parque Llerras. Anyone want to grab a beer? Hablamos español.

Kamillo
12-23-13, 06:53
Last post I asked a question. Oops. I don't wish to break rules so I will re-post without a question.

My friend and I will be arriving in MED on the 9th of Jan 2014. If you'd like to get together for a beer, please send me a pm.

We both speak Spanish.

Thanks,

Kamillo

MikeKelimir
12-28-13, 08:25
Experienced traveller, in my mid 30s, headed to MDE for a few months. Not as much looking for p4p as I am mostly day game and just trying to get embedding into the local scene. Arrive Jan 2. Anyone interested, please shoot me a message. Spanish is intermediate level.

Henry R
12-30-13, 02:00
Am thinking of maybe traveling to Colombia this Fall 2014. Not sure where, maybe Cartagena and MED.

Would go if we could get a group of people together.

Please PM me about this if interested.

TrippedUp
01-13-14, 06:39
Experienced monger considering a stop in Cartagena and Bogota on the way to Ecuador assuming I can find a wingman. Please contact me if you can help!

Artisttyp
01-13-14, 13:46
At the airport in NYC headed to MDE Jan 13 until Feb 4.

MdeJohn
01-16-14, 22:03
Will be heading to the el Centro clubs on Saturday. Probably start at Maracaibo and see what's happening at Barra Ejecutiva, Conejitas and a couple others. Anyone around?

Archimedes
01-21-14, 23:23
Hey guys,

Anybody in Medellin want to team up for explorations? I'll be in Medellin all of February. I'm 50s, look younger, easygoing, don't smoke. My Spanish is good but not fluent. Staying in an apartment in El Poblado. I like strip clubs and not-so-pros. Hit me up!

Archimedes

Smizzle
01-24-14, 23:52
I'm in Cartagena for 2 month.

Pretty new to the scene here. If you want to team up pm me.

I'm in my 30s.

Paulie9798
01-26-14, 21:55
I'll be in town this Wednesday 1/29 until Sunday. Second time in Medellin. Would like to meet fellow hunters. Open to going to new places for hunting. Let me know if you are interested.

LoveMeLatinas
01-30-14, 20:28
I'm 30 and speak a little Spanish.

Going to be in Medellin from March 7-15 if anyone else is going to be there. It's my first time but have already talked to a few girls on skype in Medellin and got the ball rolling but would love to meet up with some other guys that know the area.

MiamiSammy
02-10-14, 01:53
I'll be enjoying the sights for the first time in Medellin / Bogota for the last few days of Feb, first few of March. I've got good Spanish, know the customs and history pretty well and would like to trade off wingman duties or add on to an existing party. PM or reply- if nothing else lets share a beer and compare notes once we get down there.

Miami Sammy

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

MiamiSammy
02-11-14, 00:40
I'll be enjoying the sights for the first time in Medellin / Bogota for the last few days of Feb, first few of March. I've got good Spanish, know the customs and history pretty well and would like to trade off wingman duties or add on to an existing party. PM or reply- if nothing else lets share a beer and compare notes once we get down there.

Miami Sammy

MiamiSammy
02-11-14, 18:48

Miami SammyI'm also a highly trained chef with mad pastry skills that can make music in a good kitchen. If someone could use such a roommate for a few days, I'd be down for that as well. Few things impress a woman so much as coming to a man's pad and actually being served an edible dinner.

Dealdo
02-16-14, 18:18
Guys I'll be back in town, sorry I didn't answer some old PMs but I didn't use the forum for months.

And now being busy collecting intel. So if anybody in the city wants to hang out or share a drink let me know, Staying at El Poblado again, two weeks from the 22nd of Feb. Unfortunately my buddies from Canada and US can't make it this time, that last trip was so awesome, let's see what is new in town. =)

Paracite
02-24-14, 00:26
I'll be in Medellin from March 26. 30th, let me know if you want to grab a drink and meet up sometime.

Bottom Feeder
02-26-14, 18:08
This'll be my 5th trip to Cali and my 20th trip to Colombia. Been mongering since 75 in 20+ countries, now I stick with western time zones. My favorites used to be Batam, K-11 in Cambodia, Villa Mimosa in Rio, Phillipines, Ti-land but now I stick with northern So Am including Manaus, Brasil and a little central Am. Lotsa stories. PM me ifn you want to hang. As the name implies, I don't go for the expensive show girls.

LuvCopario42
03-01-14, 00:13
I intend to visit Cali for the first time ever in the last week of April. I speak very little English and I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could tell me a safe and decent place to stay. Security is of extreme importance and I intend to stay for 10 nights.

Thanks in advance

Ezyngo
03-01-14, 05:05
I'm 30 and speak a little Spanish.

Going to be in Medellin from March 7-15 if anyone else is going to be there. It's my first time but have already talked to a few girls on skype in Medellin and got the ball rolling but would love to meet up with some other guys that know the area.I will be in town from 3/10 to 3/17.

Cheers.

MayoMan1969
03-01-14, 23:52
Will be in Bogota Thursday night March 13 to Sunday March 16, I am from Florida but speak Spanish fluently, looking for a wingman! Hit me up if interested!

DmeHcg
03-14-14, 18:28
If you're in the area. Drop me a message! Fluent in Spanish!

TuDueno
03-20-14, 19:32
Hi there, I will be in Medallo from 11 to 28 April having rented a private apartment in Poblado with pool acces. Girlfriends from other cities in Colombia are supposed to visit me. Interested in private parties, not so much in casa runs. Preferably you are in my age range between 50 and 60 for decent parties. Can nevertheless have a drink or dinner with everyone else in town who does not meet the criteria. Good vibrations.

GasparLeMarc12
03-28-14, 20:21
1st Tim in Medellin but not in Colombia. Trying to get room at Mansion but waiting for reply. If not I'll look for hotel in same area I guess. Want to see some sites, perhaps soccer game, and run the gamut of chicas and some bars & good restaurants. Anybody in town for a drink pm me.

NCal2014
03-29-14, 03:58
Anyone up to meet up and grab a beer and do some hunting let me know. Send me a PM. Hispanic mid 30's fluent in Spanish.

BasanKing78
03-29-14, 14:40
Hey guys,

Anyone in the mansion or area during these dates?

Mid 30's black guy who's looking for some cool fun guy (s) to hang with at night (after 4pm weekdays. All day on weekends). Laid back guy with little Spanish skills (but learning. Pimsleur lesson 1 about done LOL.). Anyone who, like me, enjoys taking chicas to dinner, drinks, dancing, and casa runs on weekends maybe, PM me. And of course strip clubs I'm game for! LOL.

Hit me up Guys! Take care!

Basanking78

BlueChange
03-30-14, 19:22
Hey,

White male in my 30s for the first time in Medellin. I'm addicted to Latinas and I feel like Medellin is methadone! Looking.

To link up with like minded individuals around my age. I'm very young looking and I hardly speak any Spanish at all (taking lessons) let's grab a drink.

MNPeter
04-18-14, 11:00
In shape and ready to see it all. Hit me up if there too.

Basic Spanish. Just enough to make them laugh a little. Can read much better than speak it.

Cbear13
04-18-14, 15:41
First timer to Colombia coming down on April 15-19. I Have done all my fun in Philippines and Thailand. Now ready to try Colombia. Any guys want to meet up for a beer let me know.

Matt1973
04-18-14, 20:21
Hi folks,

I'll be spending a few days in Cartagena on business trip. This will be the third time I visit and, like always, I will be staying in a Hotel in Bocagrande.

Native Spanish speaker (from Madrid-Spain) and very fluent in English. Will be hitting LDV at least thrice while in Cartagena, so if you're in the area those days and want to hang out, have a beer and exchange info about the local chicas, just PM.

See you.

Matt

BasanKing78
04-19-14, 01:44
Hey guys,

Anyone in the Mansion or area during these dates?

Hit me up guys! Take care!

Basanking78

Cbear13
05-11-14, 23:53
Hey guys,

In Bogota this week from 5-15 to 5-19 hit me up. Let's grab a drink.

Kcarima
05-19-14, 16:30
Bros,

Planning early since I am making it a big throwdown trip. October 12 - 17. Only living arrangment still up in the air. Looking for quality, should get all my info here easily.

Hasideas Tao
05-23-14, 01:55
I will be here for several weeks if anyone wants to go for chicas, ehem a beer. Also, without the beer, I'm also interested in going to a shooting range. For that, the chicas can cum too.

BasanKing78
05-25-14, 01:45
Hey guys,

I will be heading to Medellin again 5/30-6/8. Staying in hotel until 6/1 and heading Castillo for remainder if time. Get there late Friday night. Be in hotel by 11 pm. Anyone down to chica hunt that night (Luna lunera, liquid lounge, etc? And after, please PM me. Talk to you guys soon!

Basanking.

Sun Devil
05-26-14, 04:34
Will be there from June 4th to June 15. Coming in for a time of leisure after finals. Hope my member does not fall off after 11 days of banging and drinking.

Hawk452
06-04-14, 03:19
I will be going to Medellin, from the 11th till the 21st of July, anybody interested in getting together over a drink and helping me with the lay off the land?

NCal2014
06-08-14, 19:16
Looks like I will be heading down early Sept for about 8 days.

Hope I can catch a beer with anyone here.

NCal2014
06-13-14, 22:23
Anyone going to be at CB1 during these dates? I'm mid 30's Hispanic fluent in Spanish and know how to travel well. Just in case anyone wants to grab a drink and a pair of chicas. First timer in Medellin. Can't wait!

Concarne
06-15-14, 03:20
Anyone going to be at CB1 during these dates? I'm mid 30's Hispanic fluent in Spanish and know how to travel well. Just in case anyone wants to grab a drink and a pair of chicas. First timer in Medellin. Can't wait!I am looking to be in MDE then. My 6th trip or so. Likely will stay in apt near LLeras but I get around all over the city. If you want to hang out send me a PM.

Rewsna
06-23-14, 01:18
Does anybody want to hang out with me?

July 7-9 Medellin.

10-12 Cartagena.

13-14 Bogota.

ChicandGo
06-28-14, 14:09
Fellas!

I'm new to the forum. In Medellin until 6/30, staying in Pablono. Then Bogota until 7/3. Looking for good dudes to hang with. Message me if anyone is around.

BradStone
07-12-14, 22:11
Any one there want to hangout let me know. Been skyping with chick. I am sure she will have friends.

GauntMan
07-28-14, 22:39
Will be in Bogota from Aug 25th thru Sept 2nd. I'm fluent in spanish, anyone familiar with the premises, drop me a pm.

Bijou
07-29-14, 15:21
I will be in Colombia visiting some new cities on the above dates, arriving in BOG on 8/6. I may have a wingman join me, but if anybody else would like to head out to Manizales and / or Bucaramanga, we can coordinate.

I'm 48, professional, low key, and speak passable Spanish and would prefer someone that isn't too wild and who wouldn't draw unwanted attention.

If interested, PM me.

EnglishBP
08-01-14, 22:21
First time in Medellin. Last two of August. I speak basic Spanish.

Bijou
08-03-14, 19:51
I have had a change in plans and now will be in Medellin on the above dates after spending a few days in Manizales. If anyone is interested in hanging out, PM. Thanks.

Bijou
08-04-14, 15:19
I have had a change in plans and now will be in Medellin on the above dates after spending a few days in Manizales. If anyone is interested in hanging out, PM. Thanks.So, as far as I can tell from searching the weather channel and internet, Colombia is having a lot of rain, up to 80% chance of thunderstorms for the next 10 days or so (while I was planning to be in BOG, Manizales, and Medellin).

Can anyone on the ground give an accurate report as to how much rain there really is in the above areas, if there are flooding issues, or plane / bus transportation issues because of the rain?

If it is really bad, I may want to postpone my trip.

Any weather forecasters out there?

Thanks,

Almotu
08-04-14, 16:15
I am on the ground staying in Centro right now since 7/29 and it's been scorching hot & sunny everyday except Sunday was mixed overcast. But no Lluvia.

Almotu
08-05-14, 00:10
Nice Sunday & Hot!

Paracite
08-05-14, 05:44
Shoot me a pm if you'll be there around the same time. I'm always up for grabbing a brew.

Sturmer
08-05-14, 11:10
Hi. Very soon my first time in Medellin. The two middle weeks of August at the Castillo (HMP2). I speak basic Spanish. Been in repdom a few times.

Two Ravens
08-06-14, 08:37
Hey all,

Will be in Medellin from Sept 10 through 17. My Spanish is limited but I will try to muddle through, and would be glad to hang out with someone who knows the scene a bit, PM me.

Chris

Bunda Man
08-21-14, 02:38
First voyage to the "City of Eternal Spring". August 28 through September 6 at the Mansion (Hotel M).

LuvsLatinas
08-21-14, 13:06
Looking to make new friends and hit the ground running.

I have some Spanish. Not too interested in the stripclub scene. More so in finding girls for repeat sessions.

Peace

Concarne
08-21-14, 17:15
First voyage to the "City of Eternal Spring". August 28 through September 6 at the Mansion (Hotel M).Bunda, I am there about the same dates. If you want to check stuff other than the mansion scene I am up for it. PM if you wish.

GauntMan
08-22-14, 02:37
Bunda, I am there about the same dates. If you want to check stuff other than the mansion scene I am up for it. PM if you wish.Bunda and Con, Ill be also there from Aug. 25th till Sept. 2nd, on Tuesday I'm planning to go to the Ghost BC concert at the royal center, metal music, if you are into that genre.

Concarne
08-22-14, 15:25
Bunda and Con, Ill be also there from Aug. 25th till Sept. 2nd, on Tuesday I'm planning to go to the Ghost BC concert at the royal center, metal music, if you are into that genre.Gaunt, thanks for the invite mate. I am not into metal all that much. The occasional song only.

But I do like live music a lot, do you know a good website where one may find out about live music in clubs / bars or concerts for that matter that are happening in MDE?

Thanks!

Yujin
08-22-14, 20:22
But I do like live music a lot, do you know a good website where one may find out about live music in clubs / bars or concerts for that matter that are happening in MDE?

http://medellinliving.com/ is a good resource for what's happening around Medellin (festivals, concerts, special events). I like to hear live music so I always click on the Calendar to see if there are any concerts whenever I'm in Medellin.

Another good resource on what's happening around Medellin is http://www.jackmag.com.co/.

If you like more mellow music, I highly recommend attending a performance by Marta Gomez. She's now based in the USA, but she frequently performs throughout Colombia (check her calendar).

http://www.martagomez.com/

Concarne
08-23-14, 13:24
http://medellinliving.com/ is a good resource for what's happening around Medellin (festivals, concerts, special events). I like to hear live music so I always click on the Calendar to see if there are any concerts whenever I'm in Medellin.

Another good resource on what's happening around Medellin is http://www.jackmag.com.co/.

If you like more mellow music, I highly recommend attending a performance by Marta Gomez. She's now based in the USA, but she frequently performs throughout Colombia (check her calendar).

http://www.martagomez.com/Thanks buddy! Great useful info!

Lance Manion
08-24-14, 16:55
Bunda and Con, Ill be also there from Aug. 25th till Sept. 2nd, on Tuesday I'm planning to go to the Ghost BC concert at the royal center, metal music, if you are into that genre.Also at the Mansion Aug 26 - 28. Looking forward to meeting Bunda, Concarne and Gaunt. Any others?

Hasideas Tao
08-25-14, 13:02
Anyone have experience flying from Medellin to Lima? Who offers the best airfares?

Thank you all!

Concarne
08-25-14, 14:29
Anyone have experience flying from Medellin to Lima? Who offers the best airfares?

Thank you all!Yeah. That is a good question. Also how about flights to La Paz or Santa Cruz?

Txpsd777
08-26-14, 04:08
Seasoned traveler in Europe, Asia, and Middle East, but first trip to Colombia to play. I rented an apartment in Poblado. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up for a few drinks and scout some chicas.

Doctor Gringo
08-27-14, 03:36
I'm arriving in Medellin on August 28 leaving September 1. I'd love to meet any other travelers. I'll be at a hotel in Parque Lleras. This is going to be my first time in Medellin but I've been to Colombia 4 different times before.

GauntMan
08-27-14, 23:21
Well, glad to say I'll be here for another month.

Know Bogota well, so if you wish to grab a few beers, and go somewhere, pm me.Still in Bogota??

Concarne
08-28-14, 08:32
Well, glad to say I'll be here for another month.

Know Bogota well, so if you wish to grab a few beers, and go somewhere, pm me.How was Aunsa planning on being on Bogota for another month when he is supposed to meet me in Medellin on August 30th to show me his place for rent in the center of MDE?

Mmmmm.

Arjay
08-31-14, 10:01
Beware all on Thomas McDevitt from Jupiter Florida. He trashed my apt. In Medellin. Do not rent to him or trust him. He is drug addict.

MamalaPenga
09-05-14, 13:42
I'll be there 9/16-9/23. I'd love to meet up with some cool people. Not sure where I am staying yet. Trying to work that out now. First time in Cartagena. Hope it's a good time!

AnalPerp
09-06-14, 21:37
I'll be in Colombia from October 30th. November 21st traveling around. I'm starting in Medellin, PM me if you want to hang out grab a brew, looking for casa buddies too.

MdeJohn
09-09-14, 18:13
Will probably get out to the el centro strip clubs Wednesday night if anyone is around. Maybe start at El Ejecutivo and Maracaibo and figure it out from there. PM me if you want to meet up.

38 years old, spanish speaker so we won't have a problem getting around.

Luv Fake
09-14-14, 18:28
Hi everyone,

I will be in Medellin (first time, no Spanish) the last week if Oct. I'll most likely stay in the Mansion as suggested.

Thank you

MamalaPenga
09-18-14, 03:38
Just got into town. If anyone wants to get a beer and show me around, that would be great!

You Can
09-18-14, 20:04
Just booked Sept. 24 to 29. This is my first time. I booked a condo in envigado. Been to Cartagena many times. Hoping they have some good night time clubs. Also want to meet Colombia Jake and Check out the mansion!!

Very limited Spanish but that never stoped me!!

Manizales911
09-19-14, 00:55
Just booked Sept. 24 to 29. This is my first time. I booked a condo in envigado. Been to Cartagena many times. Hoping they have some good night time clubs. Also want to meet Colombia Jake and Check out the mansion!!

Very limited Spanish but that never stoped me!!You can only check out the Mansion if you are staying there, they don't allow walk in's.

Gagoo
10-01-14, 01:50
I will be in Bogota this Thursday 2 October. I have about 16 days in Colombia, but I don't have my plane tickets or hotels outside of Bogota yet, it depends on how things go with 2 normal girls, one who used to live in London and visits the US once or twice a year.

I also chat with a girl that works at Absolut, she has the best looking all natural body I have ever seen, but I'm trying to get her to hangout with me outside of work. The normal English speaking chick already agreed to show me around the city on Saturday, and she will give me "Latino dancing lessons" on Saturday. She is a normal lady, but I am trying to get in to her pants the old fashion way, she works Monday. Friday until 6 PM.

If I can find a freebie, I might take a lady to Cartagena I might, depends. It has to be very free, or she has to be willing to let me check out other ladies there.

I've been to Bogota once, Medellin 4 times, and I have never been to Cartagena.

The normal lady in Bogota suggested I that maybe I should visit, maybe the spelling is wrong; Tayrona, Eje Park, Santa Marta and Villadeleyva, and also Cartagena which I already planned on. I am pretending like I don't do those naughty mongering things.

My preliminary itinerary in Colombia is:

Bogota 2 Oct - 6 Oct.

Medellin 7 Oct - 12 Oct.

Cartagena 13 Oct - 17 Oct.

Bogota 18 October.

Leave Colombia 19 Oct.

ElJefe7010
10-02-14, 00:28
I'll be in Medellin 10/15 - 10/29 if anyone wants to meet up for going out. 10/15 - 10/21 will be very monger-oriented, will be hitting casas in daytime and bars / clubs at night. 10/22, my buddy will be in and we'll be doing more vacation type stuff, but others are still welcome to join.

Cm6363
10-03-14, 21:30
In Bogota and free from Mon. Oct 4 - Thu. Oct 7. Considering moving here and would be great to meet daytime while I am here. Please PM if you would like to meet.

Cheers.

Rockn3601
10-04-14, 19:22
I'm going to be in Medellin October 22 thru November 2nd. I'd appreciate a good wingman. I'm 32, and I have a good job. I'm not really into slumming it, but I'd like to try some places other than the Strip Clubs, where I had great success on my last trip, but it cost $. I'm still in touch with these girls, and hope to see some of them again. Anyways, I go for top notch, and I'm willing to pay a little more for it. I'm also down to just go out and try to meet regular girls. I do okay with that too. AM (on the right) is a girl I met hiking.

Nbrand
10-07-14, 02:31
I'm going to be in Medellin October 22 thru November 2nd. I'd appreciate a good wingman. I'm 32, and I have a good job. I'm not really into slumming it, but I'd like to try some places other than the Strip Clubs, where I had great success on my last trip, but it cost $. I'm still in touch with these girls, and hope to see some of them again. Anyways, I go for top notch, and I'm willing to pay a little more for it. I'm also down to just go out and try to meet regular girls. I do okay with that too. AM (on the right) is a girl I met hiking.Hi there,

Will be staying in town for the first time Oct. 26 - Nov. 1.

Maybe we can meet? Any recommendations? Where are you staying? I am planning to be in the Four points hotel.

Cbear13
10-07-14, 19:19
I'll be in Medellin 10/15 - 10/29 if anyone wants to meet up for going out. 10/15 - 10/21 will be very monger-oriented, will be hitting casas in daytime and bars / clubs at night. 10/22, my buddy will be in and we'll be doing more vacation type stuff, but others are still welcome to join.Hey,

I am Chris I will be down there from the 16 thru the 20th. I got one of my past girls who in will be spending most time with. But I am down for being a wingman. Need to find a girl who is down for a three some. Let me know.

Cbear13
10-07-14, 19:31
Going to be in Medellin from the 16th to the 20. I have an apartment and will be have one of my good normals with me. Looking to catch a drink with some guys. Also will be on the hunt to find a second girl to join me and my one.

Rockn3601
10-09-14, 05:53
Send me a PM, I'm not sure where I'll stay. I will probably get an apartment off of air bnb.

Hi there,

Will be staying in town for the first time Oct. 26 - Nov. 1.

Maybe we can meet? Any recommendations? Where are you staying? I am planning to be in the Four points hotel.

Kwall
10-13-14, 00:35
Already had a weird experience in Santa Fe, love to chat about it.

Anyhow, I'd like to meet up tomorrow 13th, have a beer and some nice food (good quality local fare if poss) and just chill, maybe take some recommendations.

I'm a native English speaker and my Spanish is fluent enough, (upper intermediate I hope). Of course I'm used to castillian so Colombian inflections sometimes get lost on me, but I love conversing with people from here. So much nicer to listen to than Iberian Spanish.

So hit me with those PMs.

Kwall
10-13-14, 00:45
Send me a PM if you'd like to meet tomorrow for some good food and a cerveza or vino. Folk who know the strip bar and club scene here and have some recommendations. I'm fluent enough in Spanish to keep conversation flowing nicely, and a native English speaker.

Luv Fake
10-22-14, 01:14
Hello friends,

I will be in Medellin from Oct 30 - Nov 4. I could not find any rooms at M1 or M2, luckily got an apt room for a couple nights thus far and still booking. I would like see if anyone is interested in hanging out together. Casas, strip, parties, whatever. I mostly monger in FKKs in Germany.

PM me.

AnalPerp
10-25-14, 21:38
I'll be in Medellin on the 30th. PM me.

Osiris69
10-26-14, 19:53
Well, I'm on my way back to my favorite country on earth for a week. Although I'm coming more for work, I'll definitely have time to hang out. I lived in Colombia for about a year back a few years ago and my Spanish is enough to get buy. I've been to Santa Fe many, many times and at 1 or 2 of the favorite places in Santa Fe (Atunes + Troya) they still recognize me and give me the VIP treatment.

Just wondering if anyone in either of these two cities will be around. Unfortunately, most of the people I knew back when I lived there have moved on to different areas. Would to get a beer sometime.

How to meet up with some of you guys!

RioGuest
10-30-14, 13:46
Anyone else staying there at the same time? PM me.

MNPeter
11-01-14, 10:42
From Nov 3 to Dec. 6.

First 22 nights staying near Casa Blue Door.

Have many contacts from prior trip and CCupid.

Would be interested in doing some Central casa runs during the day. Also just hanging out in the evening. Drop me a PM.

Midwest
11-01-14, 22:36
Will find me in what's become my 2nd home. (since around '07). Medellin!

Daytime: Casas, New Life, Loutrons, etc.

Nighttime: Strip bars, the three in centro, Fase 2, maybe San Diego. Mayo.

Some paragliding, catching some American football.

Anyone around that care to share stories, info, beers, drop PM.

VietSampler
11-03-14, 11:07
I'll stay at the Mansion 2. Young Asian guy. Let's hook up and do some casa tour or paragliding.

Tilleul1
11-11-14, 09:49
Hi everyone,

I will be in Cartagena 22-30 Nov.

I will enjoy to share a beer. Or more!

Freckly
11-16-14, 04:03
I plan to stop by Medellin during Thanksgiving for the first time. Please PM me if you need a company.

Bizzness
11-16-14, 05:29
I'm going to be in MDE from Nov. 22-30. If you are going to be around the same time and would like to go downtown together let me know.

JimZieman
11-27-14, 01:06
I'm going to be in MDE from Nov. 22-30. If you are going to be around the same time and would like to go downtown together let me know.Hi Bizzness,

I'll be Medellin 27th through Dec. 2nd. Let me know if you want to meetup.

Thanks Jim.

NCal2014
11-30-14, 20:57
Can't wait for this trip. Tix are booked so no getting sidetracked and taking a beautiful girl somewhere exclusive. I have a long layover in Panama. So it will be Veneto for 1 night. Then Hotel M for 2 days then dates from Cupido with a couple solid ones for 2 days. I have been in contact with. Fingers crossed! Then CTG for 3 days. On the way back I have a layover in DF, Mex to stock up on Tequila! Anyone gonna be at these places hit me up for some beers. Here a couple I have been in contact with.

Hasideas Tao
12-01-14, 12:44
I am usually in Medellin and I am always happy to show guys around. I know the city well and my Spanish is decent. PM me to make a plan.

NCal2014
12-02-14, 00:33
I am usually in Medellin and I am always happy to show guys around. I know the city well and my Spanish is decent. PM me to make a plan.Will you be there 12/17-12/22? I speak fluent spanish mid 30's parents are from Mex.

You Can
12-02-14, 02:18
I will be in Cartagena Dec. 10-15 pm if you want to grab a beer. .

Freckly
12-02-14, 07:05
First time to Colombia. Will be in Bogota Dec. 12 to 15.

EvilKayak
12-13-14, 00:52
First time in Colombia. Will be in MDE December 18-24. PM me your contact so I can email you. Would like to have someone to hang with and see around.

Greetings,

Jackson

Calvin Candie
12-15-14, 11:50
Hey fellas,

I'll be staying at a nice apt in Poblado Dec 25 - Jan 1. Had a blast in Cartagena in June. This is my first trip to Medellin. Plan to do it all. Could use a wingman to hit up casas, clubs, etc. I'm mid-30's, experienced traveler, fan of Latina booty.

Hit me up if you'll be in town and want to hang!

Mashimaro71
12-26-14, 05:01
Would love to go check on chica scene with interested guys.

Lucky Nuts
01-02-15, 02:58
I arrive Medellin January 7 and would like to meet up with any other hobbyists in the area.

NCal2014
01-13-15, 19:04
Just booked a flight from CA to Mde $460 RT. Can't wait!! Anybody in town hit me up!

Kukulkan
01-14-15, 07:04
Just booked a flight from CA to Mde $460 RT. Can't wait!! Anybody in town hit me up!Hi Ncal2014,

Do you care which airline and Itinerary of you flight?

That's a real good ticket price.

Thanks,

Kukulkan

UsbDawg
01-14-15, 08:28
This will be my second trip to Medellin, so I have a bit of an idea of the layout of things. I'm arriving 1/18 and will leave on 1/25. If anyone would care to meet up for a beer and do a casa run let me know.

Adios!

NCal2014
01-14-15, 17:09
Hi Ncal2014,

Do you care which airline and Itinerary of you flight?

That's a real good ticket price.

Thanks,

KukulkanThis is on Anerican Airlines! Not Spirit LOL.

Culture
01-17-15, 02:54
Culture is returning to Colombia. I will be in Medellin from 1/20 to 1/24, then Cartagena from 1/24 to 1/26, then back to Medellin from 1/26 to 1/28. If you are around, let me know if you want to meet up for a drink or something!

TuDueno
01-17-15, 11:16
I will be in Cartagena for about 2 weeks as indicated above. May be accompanied by a Colombian girl for some days. Not so much interested in casa runs, rather in private xxx parties picking up some beach girls. I speak fluent Spanish. Anybody interested to meet please pm. Preferably experienced in the Cartagena free lance scene and aged 50+ but in good shape.

JohnLaser925
01-21-15, 16:52
Will be in Medellin this coming January 30th. February 5th. I speak fluent Spanish and English if anyone wants some help communicating and such. Staying at the Ibis Hotel for first 3 days. After that, might continue to stay there depending how it goes or might try to get an apartment. Also want to take a trip to Guatape and see El Penol on one of those days if anyone is interested. PM me and let me know!

BayBoy
01-22-15, 02:31
Will be in Medellin this coming January 30th. February 5th. I speak fluent Spanish and English if anyone wants some help communicating and such. Staying at the Ibis Hotel for first 3 days. After that, might continue to stay there depending how it goes or might try to get an apartment. Also want to take a trip to Guatape and see El Penol on one of those days if anyone is interested. PM me and let me know!I tried to PM you but couldn't do it. Its because you haven't paid the $20 membership fee.

Shamester
01-25-15, 19:05
Shall be in Medellin February 9 - 17. Please PM me if you want to monger together during this time frame.

After Medellin will be in Cartagena February 18 - 23.

Fun loving dude that enjoys international mongering.

SpiderRider
01-31-15, 23:54
Will be in Medellin this coming January 30th. February 5th. I speak fluent Spanish and English if anyone wants some help communicating and such. Staying at the Ibis Hotel for first 3 days. After that, might continue to stay there depending how it goes or might try to get an apartment. Also want to take a trip to Guatape and see El Penol on one of those days if anyone is interested. PM me and let me know!Me either too bad. Sight seeing is a good idea.

AnalPerp
02-05-15, 05:25
I'll touch down in Medellin the 10th -19th. Probably headed to Cartagena the 19th. The 26th but I haven't decided yet. This is my second time in Medellin, PM me.

GregLem
02-07-15, 13:31
Hi,

I'm from Germany and actually I'm planning my next holiday trip in the middle of March. I want to meet some nice open minded Latina and the holiday should be not too expensive. And I mean really open minded So I think about Columbia but I don't know where to go, which is the best city (BGT, MDL, Calli,.), what's about security, where a good prices, where are the most chicas and so on. I speak only en pocito espanol and fairly fluent English. Maybe someone can help me by my decision and have experience: Post it or write me. I have many experience in Europe and Asia. In the past I was together with a really hot Colombian and it was great.

Thanks,

Greg

Jlalo
02-07-15, 16:57
Currently in Medellin until Wed, Feb 11.

If you are interested in meeting up shoot me a message.

SaeJohnny
02-07-15, 20:18
Will be in Medallo from Feb. 11-19 if anyone wants to meet up for beer or partying or even orgy. LOL Spanish speaking guy here if that helps. Hit me if anyone is interested. Will be staying in Laureles.

Dcfan77
03-01-15, 17:23
Hey guy.

Headed down to Mde for 10 days. I mainly do the centro casas and nightclub. PM me if you guys want to hang or if you need someone to show you the ropes. I have been to MDE many times and know most of the dirty spots. The place you wouldn't go alone as a gringo. Also looking to find new spots I haven't been to. I'm from South America so I blend in will. I'm in my late 30's and wouldn't mind having a beer and sharing intel.

I'm also thinking a Cali trip while I'm in CO.

Peace.

Drexvilcl
03-02-15, 03:22
I'll be in Medellin and maybe a side trip to Cali and other places for the entire month. Let me know if you'd like to meet. I'm in my 30's and still new at this, but I speak Spanish very well. Especially interested in going out to meet non-pros or semi-pros.

Hilltopper
03-17-15, 18:56
In Cartagena this week.

BasanKing78
03-20-15, 00:05
Hey guys. I will be in MDE from 4/8-4/19 solo as my friends can't travel. Would love to hang out with some guys and go to Casas. Chill. Clubs etc.

Hit me up if you're down with partying. I Like to have fun and cut it up and apparently I'm an excellent wingman too hahah.

Mid 30's James harden look alike. LOL.

DrMongster
03-20-15, 23:08
I'll be there during this time. If anyone is interested in winging please shoot me a PM.

ElPostino
03-21-15, 02:18
I'll be there during this time. If anyone is interested in winging please shoot me a PM.03/24-03/30 in Medellin, staying in El Pobaldo Hotel.

Latin Bound
03-21-15, 21:28
In Medellin.

Latin Bound
03-28-15, 06:08
03/24-03/30 in Medellin, staying in El Pobaldo Hotel.Arriving Saturday. Will stay at Nutibara first night. Like the Raudal area. If you want to hook up drop me a message.

FoolOnTheHill
04-09-15, 08:56
I am going to be in Medellin in 3 days. This Saturday through Thursday, first time visiting Colombia. I have traveled to Latin American countries about 9 times, including Costa Rica, the. Are. , and Nicaragua. I speak decent Spanish, my friend is pretty basic with his. We are early 30's. Hit me up if anyone wants to hang out or share stories.

Lmarcone
04-10-15, 17:37
1st time at the mansion. Many time in Colombia though.

Looking to "wing" and hit up Fase Dos, centro stipclubs and daytime casas- and anything else fun!

Hutch69
04-18-15, 03:04
Hey guys. I will be in MDE from 4/8-4/19 solo as my friends can't travel. Would love to hang out with some guys and go to Casas. Chill. Clubs etc.

Hit me up if you're down with partying. I Like to have fun and cut it up and apparently I'm an excellent wingman too hahah.

Mid 30's James harden look alike. LOL.Hey Basan,

I am staying in Parque Lleras and looking to head to Charlie hotel rooftop bar tonight (great DJ) weather.

SpiderRider
04-20-15, 02:38
I will be in MDE Apr26 to May1. To celebrate a buena amiga's 18th B-day. PM if you want to. I have a question.

Old Parr
04-20-15, 06:10
I will be in MDE Apr26 to May1. To celebrate a buena amiga's 18th B-day. PM if you want to. I have a question.I am sure it is her 19th b-day. Smh.

MrThomas
04-22-15, 22:33
I'll be in Cali a few weeks if anyone wants to meet up.

BoredInIN
04-26-15, 07:44
I'll be there during this time. If anyone is interested in winging please shoot me a PM.I'll be there the same dates as you man, but can't PM you because you haven't done the paid membership. You should invest, it's pretty cheap.

Anyway, if you're flying AA there's a good chance we will be on the same flight in.

Cbear13
04-30-15, 23:15
I will be in Medellin on May 15, Then fly to Cartagena and Barranquilla from May 17-22. Then Back to Medellin from the 22nd till the 25th.

GrownMan1
05-02-15, 05:11
First time MDE 5/14. I have my doubts but I will give MDE a try. Not looking or expecting GFE just bar hopping and casa flipping.

Elmo5743
05-03-15, 09:10
I'll be there during this time. If anyone is interested in winging please shoot me a PM.Where will you be during those dates, I am looking to head down there around the 27 through June 1, however haven't made up my mind to try out Sousa or Colombia.

Cbear13
05-03-15, 15:29
First time MDE 5/14. I have my doubts but I will give MDE a try. Not looking or expecting GFE just bar hopping and casa flipping.Where are you staying in MDE. I will be there on the 15.

Elmo5743
05-06-15, 18:20
First time MDE 5/14. I have my doubts but I will give MDE a try. Not looking or expecting GFE just bar hopping and casa flipping.Will you still be there end of May, around the 27th? This will be my first trip there and looking for some help.

MrThomas
05-10-15, 06:23
I'll be in medellin awhile, PM me if you want to meet up and explore a bit.

GrownMan1
05-14-15, 02:10
Where are you staying in MDE. I will be there on the 15.I will be in the parque barrio area.

Dcfan77
05-14-15, 19:13
Hey guys,

I'm be getting in tonight. PM If yall want to hang on the 15th. Casa trips or night action. Stay in Mde til the the 20th then of to Cali.

BasanKing78
05-15-15, 15:31
Hey guys. I will be in MDE from 6/2- 6/14 solo for work but will have downtime after work daily and weekends. Would love to hang out with some guys and go to Casas. Chill. Clubs etc.

Will be in El Poblado.

Hit me up if you're down with partying. I Like to have fun and cut it up and apparently I'm an excellent wingman too hahah. down with whatever. Why not?!!

I'm still the Mid 30's James harden look alike. LOL. (My PM issue seems to be fixed so looking forward to talking and hooking up with you guys!

Pragmatist
05-18-15, 03:30
What's up guys.

Getting ready for my first time in Medellin. I'll be traveling solo and it would be fun to meet up w / anybody interested. I'm 28 yo and just started getting out and traveling. My Spanish is pretty limited and as mentioned never been to Med so any vets out there it definitely be awesome to have a drink and learn (drinks on me! PM me and chat a bit more.

Dcfan77
05-18-15, 03:47
Hey guy,

I'm headed to Cali on wed til Sunday. If anyone want to have a drink PM me. Still don't know where to stay. Any recommendations would help. Thanks!

Surfer500
05-18-15, 04:48
Will be in Medellin from May 28th until June 7th. Have a room in Parque Lleras and will be renting a room in El Centro as well. PM me if your going to be around. Not into the bar or club scene. Will be hitting the Casa's and street scene.

EdFarr
05-20-15, 15:03
Hi guys,

I went to Costa Rica about two years ago and Frankfurt once about 4 years ago and had an OK time since I was alone. I would love to meet up from someone from the US to hang out and do the scene together and maybe stay in the same hotel (separate rooms of course).

I can go the week of June 25th for three to four days. Text [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Ed

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

TigerBone2002
05-20-15, 19:13
I will be staying in the Poblado area, love to meet up a few fellows from the board. I have been to Medellin 4 times in the past 3 years. PM me if any one is interested in going a few casa run.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Cbear13
05-20-15, 23:33
Will be back in Medellin this Friday till Monday. If anybody is interested in hitting some places.

BasanKing78
05-21-15, 05:06
Cali 5/29-6/2.

Hey guys. I will be making my first trip to Cali late night on 5/29 around 1130 pm until 6/2 in the afternoon.

Will be solo. No plans yet. Staying at Cali Plaza. Would love to meet up with some guy (s) to check out the scene and the chicas all day and night! Casas. Clubs. Bars. Independents. I'm game!!

Hit me up on PM if you'll be there and are interested!

Yep. I'm still the Mid 30's James harden look alike. LOL.

BoredInIN
05-21-15, 16:52
What's going on guys? I will be in Medellion this weekend, staying for a week. I will be doing casas and the strip clubs if anybody wants to meet up.

Quixote Don
05-23-15, 06:56
I'm going for the 2nd time, although it feels like rookie trip again, as my first trip happened four years ago. Travelling solo, mid 30's, fluent Spanish. Looking to make a handful of casa runs, Mayorista excursions and FB hookups. All-in-all going to try to maximize my short vacation time there.

Cheers

AnalPerp
05-24-15, 17:41
I'll be in Mede from May 30th to June 7th. This is my 3rd trip.

Hutch69
05-28-15, 05:12
June 4 - 5th. Bucaramanga.

June 5 - 8th. Cali, Barranquilla or head to Medellin early.

June 8 - 14th. Medellin El Pablado area.

Travelling solo (work), fun, likes to drink (aguardiente), late 30's, decent Spanish skills. Look to find like minded folks. PM me if you are interested in grabbing a drink, etc. Any advice if either Cali or Barranquilla would be worth visiting for the long-weekend much appreciated!

Cheers

Onibmab
06-03-15, 23:38
Going to be in MDE for a few months starting this month. Would like to meet up with some ISG "expats" or others visiting during the next few months. I'd rather not post exact dates. Would like a partner primarily for casa runs and general chica hunting.

Not a newbie. I speak Spanish completely fluently. Been to quite a few countries, including Colombia. Will be my first time in Medellin. I do my research. I look like a gringo but don't pay like a gringo and I don't plan on tipping at casas LOL.

Please PM.

Rickyj
06-08-15, 02:45
Will be there the last week of June. I am in my 30's 100% fluent in Spanish as I have some family members from Latin america. Would love to grab some drinks with any of you who are there during that time. Feel free to PM me.

Surfer500
06-11-15, 20:33
Returning June 25th until July 13 staying in Poblado and attending Spanish school for two weeks.

Will be on the prowl looking for Chicas in the afternoon!

Jll600
06-23-15, 18:41
Gentlemen,

I will be in Bogota next week. I mostly frequent MDE of course but this is my second trip to BOG. Any like minded individuals who might want to get a beer or lunch let me know. I am visiting a novia here but she's at her job during the day so I will have some free time. Drop me a line if you want to get together.

Cheers!

NCal2014
06-24-15, 04:03
Just booked CA to MDE $485 -American Air.

PeteNyc
06-27-15, 16:18
I will be in Colombia for most of the summer. Starting off in Bogota, then Medellin and leaving my plans pretty open. If anyone wants to meet up for some afternoon exploring PM me.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Queens35
07-04-15, 02:25
I will be in Medellin, 4th trip. I'm almost 40 and I speak Spanish fluently. I'm running solo, so looking for a wing to hit some MP's and hang.

Don Smith 10
07-09-15, 20:45
This is my 2nd trip to medellin.
I will be staying centro area.
So if you are interested in visiting Mayorista or parque llera after dark, PM me.

JoeBallard
07-13-15, 05:15
What's up players!

Will be in Bogota from 18th - 26th of July. Traveling solo, so looking for wings. First time in Colombia. Flying there for an event. Challenged in Spanish, but can get around some. Mid 40th.

McLoving
07-20-15, 08:50
Hola all,

Having my first trip to Medellin. Arrive Sept 1st and leave on the 6th. As this is my first trip to Medellin (first of many I'm sure), plus I know only very basic Spanish (mostly reading) I've booked a room at the Mansion for 4 nights and Jakes for 2 night, but wanting to expand by adventures to El Centro, strip clubs, casa's too. Also, 'attempting' to friend some chica's on FB, but never tried this before, so should be a learning experience.

Not new to the hobby, but live in Europe and spend most my time in Asia on business. Looking forward to experiencing the scene, meeting some of you and sharing my experiences with others over a beer or two.

Will also make sure to write extensive reviews of each day in town. Hopefully they'll be enough fucking to write a book!

PM me if you are in town that week. Looking forward to meeting some fellow ISG members.

Cheers.

McL

RacShack
07-30-15, 21:56
Hi,

First trip to Bogota, will be their August 8 , if any want to meet up for a drink!

Zebra007
08-03-15, 13:05
Hi!

Arriving 9th, also first trip there.

In which area are you staying?

Mr Nice1
08-14-15, 02:19
Arriving on Sept 3rd - 6th. Would like to join if anyone around.

Havana927
08-14-15, 04:26
Making my first trip to medellin on labor day weekend from Sept. 4 till Sept. 13, I rented a place on air bnb, in poblado.

Lilrhino
08-14-15, 16:07
Hey all,

This will be my first trip to south america. Mostly been to mexico and Canada.

Will be there from Aug. 31 - Sept. 7.

Would be nice to meet a few vets for some tips / advice and other forum members.

Cheers.

LR

LatinaLover#1
08-22-15, 01:47
Arriving Bogota with a wingman on Sept. 9th. For 10 days. May hit Cali too. Anyone around hit me up.

SaeJohnny
08-29-15, 04:26
I'll be in Medellin on the 1st of September until the 10th. I've been to Medellin before, and also speak Spanish, if anyone else wants to meet up.

John

Gotta GO
09-02-15, 04:25
I speak good Spanish for a gringo and have been going to Medellin for 10 years. Wow. I might be getting old!

Anyway my days a free until 6 ish. I can always make an excuse though if I'm having fun.

Gotta GO
09-02-15, 17:09
I speak good Spanish for a gringo and have been going to Medellin for 10 years. Wow. I might be getting old!

Anyway my days a free until 6 ish. I can always make an excuse though if I'm having fun.Medellin is where I'll be.

Hasideas Tao
09-10-15, 23:11
I know the city very well and have shown a lot of guys around. I have a good level of Spanish as well as the confidence to chat up whoever wherever. Ready and willing to explore new and old areas of the scene if so inclined. PM me if you've got a positive attitude and willing to drop a little cash to make exciting things happen. Peace.

Davidb3069
09-15-15, 20:25
This is my first trip to Medellin although I have been in Cartagena and Santa Marta.

I am pretty fluent in Spanish as I lived in Quito, Ecuador 6 years and used to contribute to the reports there.

If you are in town and want to meet, PM me. I have met a few ISGers over the years.

I am hoping to find some normal bars with the chicas.

David.

Kazeu
09-16-15, 17:17
Will be in Bogota from now till the 22nd. Message me if you want to meet up for a beer.

Bejaco42
10-01-15, 06:51
Hey guys,

Been in Medellin many times going back next month for a few days. If anyone wants to do some casa runs or hang out and get some drinks let me know.

BoredInIN
10-05-15, 03:40
Hey guys, I'm returning for my second visit to Medellion Oct. 26th to Nov. 1st. If anybody wants to meet up or share a cab from the airport let me know.

The Tall Man
10-05-15, 17:29
Hey guys,

Been in Medellin many times going back next month for a few days. If anyone wants to do some casa runs or hang out and get some drinks let me know.Yes I will be in MDE during that time. As we draw closer to the day lets share contact info via PM and meet up.

The Tall Man.

WayneF
10-06-15, 01:18
Just arrived into Medellin, so if anyone wants to grab a beer and even go hunting drop me a line.

TBrog1
10-06-15, 03:36
I'll be in Medellin December 9th. Would anyone like to go hunting with me?

QuackUp
10-06-15, 05:18
Hi, will be in Cali Nov. 9th thru Nov. 11th. Then back again on Nov. 13th and leaving Nov. 15 if anyone wants to meet up and explore.

Q.

Zhagolo52
10-07-15, 12:16
I will be there form the 7-14, PM me if you want to plan something.

I'll be in Medellin December 9th. Would anyone like to go hunting with me?

JoeyBox
10-07-15, 23:26
I read your post. I am going for my 2nd trip to Colombia too. There is something special.

BayBoy
10-09-15, 16:18
I will be in Cali with a friend from Tuesday, Oct. 13-23. Staying at the Cali Plaza Hotel. Will be hanging out at Bar La20 and Club San Sonera in the late afternoons onward. This is my 8th trip to Cali. Anybody in town and want to join in the fun, send me a PM.

Albarios
10-10-15, 23:15
I am traveling to Colombia next October 18th and will stay up to October 23th near historic downtown. This is my second visit to the city (first five years ago) but I do not really know but the Museo del Oro. I am Spanish language native (Mexican).

Used to post here as Albatros but I do not remember the password and can not figure out my registered e-mail for that account. No drugs, no smoke, no alcohol in excess; just beer, wine and straight sex for fun. If you will be there let's meet up to explore the city and be more safe.

Greetings.

World Travel 69
10-11-15, 20:29
Welcome back, but what City are you going to?

I am traveling to Colombia next October 18th and will stay up to October 23th near historic downtown. This is my second visit to the city (first five years ago) but I do not really know but the Museo del Oro. I am Spanish language native (Mexican).

Used to post here as Albatros but I do not remember the password and can not figure out my registered e-mail for that account. No drugs, no smoke, no alcohol in excess; just beer, wine and straight sex for fun. If you will be there let's meet up to explore the city and be more safe.

Greetings.

Albarios
10-11-15, 22:06
Welcome back, but what City are you going to?Thank you WorldTravel. I am visiting Bogotá City. It is in the title.

Uk4444
10-13-15, 11:18
Anyone around Oct 13/14.

First time in Cartagena, would love to connect with others visiting.

JK214
10-14-15, 05:33
Looking for fellow monger-ers to go hunting with. PM if interested.

JK214

Greetings,

Jackson

Monger2011
10-21-15, 12:29
I'll be in MDE for the first time for a whirlwind weekend of debauchery Oct 23-25. If any locals want to give my friend and I a tour of some casas that would be great! Or just meet up for a beer.

Monger2011

Chicago85
11-01-15, 18:00
Hi all,

Thank you for all of the helpful information. I will be at The Mansion for the first 3 nights and then have a penthouse with two buddies near Parque Lleras for the remainder. Second time in MDE, but not new to the hobby having been to Argentina, Dom Rep, and Costa Rica. In the past I just went to Face Dos so looking to expand my horizons and explore cases this time around. I'm mid 30's, white, and speak basic to conversational Spanish. My friends are Asian and Colombian-American respectively and speak better Spanish than me. Let me know if you're up for grabbing a drink or hitting some cases.

Chicago

Advantageous
11-03-15, 00:22
I've alluded to this in several of my posts on the board, but thought I'd post it here since it's centralized.

Me and my buddy are headed to Colombia for the first time in a little over under three weeks. We'll get to CTG (Laguito) around the 22nd, fly to Cali (Chipichape) on the 25th, and fly to MDE (near Parque Lleras) on the 27th before headed out late the 29th. We're both from the States; I'm late 20's, and I speak basic (like university 200-level) Spanish, and my wing is early 30's and doesn't speak much Spanish at all. Shoot me a PM if you're around, and I'd be happy to do some casa runs or catch Sunday football at Hooters in Poblado.

Bejaco42
11-03-15, 07:11
Hay Chicago,

I will be there on the 11th. My buddy bailed out so, if you guys want to hang that would be great. Been to Medellin several times my Spanish is basic but, my accent is gringoish.

Hi all,

Thank you for all of the helpful information. I will be at The Mansion for the first 3 nights and then have a penthouse with two buddies near Parque Lleras for the remainder. Second time in MDE, but not new to the hobby having been to Argentina, Dom Rep, and Costa Rica. In the past I just went to Face Dos so looking to expand my horizons and explore cases this time around. I'm mid 30's, white, and speak basic to conversational Spanish. My friends are Asian and Colombian-American respectively and speak better Spanish than me. Let me know if you're up for grabbing a drink or hitting some cases.

Chicago

Member #4393
11-03-15, 20:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Hitchcox
11-04-15, 13:42
Hi there. I am 32 from Europe, and looking to find mates to hang out in clubs / bars / strip clubs etc.

I am a newbie in Colombia, nearly no spannish skills.

4-7 Nov. I arrive in Santa Marta.

8-13 Nov. Cartagena.

14-18 Nov. Medellin.

19-21 Nov. Cali.

Cheers

Chicago85
11-05-15, 03:47
Hay Chicago,

I will be there on the 11th. My buddy bailed out so, if you guys want to hang that would be great. Been to Medellin several times my Spanish is basic but, my accent is gringoish.Hey Bejaco,

I'll be checking into the Mansion on Sunday the 8th 7 pm. You can find me there. Alternatively PM me.

Chicago

Va Steve
11-08-15, 03:57
Arriving Wednesday afternoon and leaving Sunday afternoon, staying at the Hotel Casa Lola in Getsemani.

Bejaco42
11-09-15, 18:45
Hey Bejaco,

I'll be checking into the Mansion on Sunday the 8th 7 pm. You can find me there. Alternatively PM me.

ChicagoHey buddy, can't PM you. I am staying in Poblado area. I don't think I can go into the Mansion if I am not staying there.

Rzrfl69
11-12-15, 17:03
Hey guys,

I am staying Boca grande area. Pm me if you want to meet up. November 12-15.

Rzrfl69
11-12-15, 17:10
Hey guys,

I am here in Cartagena the 12-15 of November. Send me a message if you want to meet up.

Bejaco42
11-12-15, 20:04
Waps up Chicago, I am here in Medellin. If you want to hookup [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Concarne
11-13-15, 08:50
Hey,

Just got back from Cali, should be around most of the next week. If anyone wants to hang or a little bit of a tour in the path less traveled PM me.

I will be staying in Poblado but run around the city.

Concarne.

Zhagolo52
11-21-15, 11:59
Hello,

I will be in Medellin Dec. 7-14, if anyone will be in town. I speak spanish and not my first rodeo. PM me if you want to. First round is on me!

MikeysHouse
11-24-15, 08:54
In Cartagena November 29 TO December 7. Plan on doing Reloj, Dolce, and street game. Anyone want to meet for a drink PM Me. Spanish is decent and would be glad to help out if needed.

Mikeyshouse

DirkTheDiggler
12-02-15, 05:23
I am in Medellin in 2 weeks, so pm if you would like to do a tour of some casas, would be great! Or just meet up for a beer.

I am first time in Medellin but not in Colombia and speak Spanish quite well.