PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Capn Spudz
07-16-07, 02:01
I've got 2 weeks to kill in country pretty soon. Fortuantely I've got passage to the following places:

Beijing
Chengdu
Dongguan
Shenzhen
Guangzhou
Xian
Wuhan

I've read plenty about Dongguan and Shenzhen. Is there anyone that can rank these for me? Much obliged.

Albert Punter
07-16-07, 08:54
Capn Spudz,

You list 7 cities.
Do you mean you will go to all of them ?
Average would be 2 days per place.

My suggestion: slow down and go to 2 o 3 places only.

Capn Spudz
07-16-07, 11:36
Capn Spudz,

You list 7 cities.
Do you mean you will go to all of them ?
Average would be 2 days per place.

My suggestion: slow down and go to 2 o 3 places only.Those are the places that I can go/get to while I'm in country. I don't really plan to go to all of them. If I had to pick maybe 3, any ideas?

Fast Eddie 48
07-17-07, 03:27
I've got 2 weeks to kill in country pretty soon. Fortuantely I've got passage to the following places:

Beijing
Chengdu
Dongguan
Shenzhen
Guangzhou
Xian
WuhanTo Capn Spudz,

That is too short china is big albert punter is right , you can stay in bejing alone for 2 week and don't see everything and I am not sure what do you like us to rate , if this is your first trip you should just do Southern China or even do a one week guide tour to see the site first.

Fast eddie 48

Capn Spudz
07-17-07, 22:32
To Capn Spudz,

That is too short china is big albert punter is right , you can stay in bejing alone for 2 week and don't see everything and I am not sure what do you like us to rate , if this is your first trip you should just do Southern China or even do a one week guide tour to see the site first.

Fast eddie 48You're right. I've pretty much settled on Guangzhou.

Charged Red
07-21-07, 02:32
Put the city where you have contacts/friends on top first. Locals you know will be extremely helpful during your visit.

2 weeks is about right for 2-3 places tops.

If its your first trip, CP is great option because of ease/safety/cost ratio. Shenzhen is relatively close and can be done as a daytrip. After a couple days, pick a spot you want to site see (but less isg fun) and go do that. Give yourself a few days to recover from the workouts.

Hit a third spot once you have more experience. ZH is great next destination in my book.

Capn Spudz
07-21-07, 04:28
What's CP? I think I might have missed the acronym in the list.

My biggest problem is that all my mates are in Beijing, and reading the posts in the forum, Beijing is not the place to go.

Put the city where you have contacts/friends on top first. Locals you know will be extremely helpful during your visit.

2 weeks is about right for 2-3 places tops.

If its your first trip, CP is great option because of ease/safety/cost ratio. Shenzhen is relatively close and can be done as a daytrip. After a couple days, pick a spot you want to site see (but less isg fun) and go do that. Give yourself a few days to recover from the workouts.

Hit a third spot once you have more experience. ZH is great next destination in my book.

Scribe
07-21-07, 04:47
[QUOTE=Mattoz]Hi Guys,

Does any one know of a "tour guide" website or place in Shenzhen I can hook up with a good looking 20 - 25 year girl to act as interpretor/guide/bed buddy?
You can try www.shenzhenparty.com and look in the classified section. There're always lots of girls there advertising their services as guides or interpretors! Many of them post photos of themselves too! I hope this is of help.

Albert Punter
07-21-07, 10:19
CP = Chong Ping in southern China

Don't understand reason you say Beijing is not the place to go, maybe a little more expensive than others or offering different opportunities, but not useless for mongering.

What's CP? I think I might have missed the acronym in the list.

My biggest problem is that all my mates are in Beijing, and reading the posts in the forum, Beijing is not the place to go.

Santa
07-21-07, 11:05
I agree, nothing wrong with Beijing, but it costs more. Girls and hotels can be expensive. Beijing has good pubs and hooker bars, and great restaurants. Also has terrific historical sights, which some of us like.

Beijing is highly recommended.

Capn Spudz
07-21-07, 17:02
I don't discount Beijing, but in comparison to Shenzhen or ChongPing I would take the latters.

I agree, nothing wrong with Beijing, but it costs more. Girls and hotels can be expensive. Beijing has good pubs and hooker bars, and great restaurants. Also has terrific historical sights, which some of us like.

Beijing is highly recommended.

Capn Spudz
07-22-07, 06:53
Where do you look on that page? Forums or jobs? The jobs section seems pretty sparse.

[QUOTE=Mattoz]Hi Guys,

Does any one know of a "tour guide" website or place in Shenzhen I can hook up with a good looking 20 - 25 year girl to act as interpretor/guide/bed buddy?
You can try www.shenzhenparty.com and look in the classified section. There're always lots of girls there advertising their services as guides or interpretors! Many of them post photos of themselves too! I hope this is of help.

Albert Punter
07-23-07, 11:18
Sorry but I made mistake in my broken pinyin (thanks to Bill Lee for pointing out).
Actually, CP corresponds to Chang Ping.

Charged Red
07-25-07, 07:37
Sorry I didn't make CP clearer. But a good friend of mine did just that. Show up in CP, a week later traveled to BJ and then went to shanghai. Each place has its charms, CP for bumping like rabbits and he was lucky enough to find a partner/guide/semi in beijing from the active bar scene there. Enjoy the sights, rest up and before heading off to Shanghai. The change of pace at each location was an added highlight of the trip.

Capn Spudz
07-25-07, 15:36
Sorry but I made mistake in my broken pinyin (thanks to Bill Lee for pointing out).

Actually, CP corresponds to Chang Ping.Wikipedia lists Chang Ping as Changping, near Dongguan. Are these the same place?

Charged Red
07-26-07, 00:39
Wikipedia lists Chang Ping as Changping, near Dongguan. Are these the same place?Chang Ping is a town under the governance of DG. It is also the town where the train from shenzhen stops in as offical Dongguan stop. The South China Dongguan thread will have more info.

Albert Punter
07-26-07, 14:50
I believe that all Chinese city names can be written in pinyin in both ways: just one word or separating character by character.
However, I may be wrong.
As already said my pinyin is broken, like my Chinese.

Wikipedia lists Chang Ping as Changping, near Dongguan. Are these the same place?

Bill Lee
07-26-07, 19:17
But I have seen business cards spelled it one and two words. Well, you know how these Chinese are.

BTW, Wikipedia's last line says: It has the largest prostitution per square feet in city in Guangdong province. Each location has 30 to 40 hookers.

So I would be mums about telling anyone I'm going to CP, Just Dougguan is enough. If you google Miraton Hotel, ISG posts would the 9th and 10th match.

Bill

Wikipedia lists Chang Ping as Changping, near Dongguan. Are these the same place?

Downunder96
07-26-07, 20:12
If you google Bill Lee Miraton Hotel, ISG posts would the 9th match.

But I have seen business cards spelled it one and two words. Well, you know how these Chinese are.

BTW, Wikipedia's last line says: It has the largest prostitution per square feet in city in Guangdong province. Each location has 30 to 40 hookers.

So I would be mums about telling anyone I'm going to CP, Just Dougguan is enough. If you google Miraton Hotel, ISG posts would the 9th and 10th match.

Bill

Capn Spudz
07-27-07, 08:04
Hmmm.

Can you recommend a reasonable hotel? How far is it from Shenzhen?

Bill

Bill Lee
07-27-07, 12:29
The low end in downtown CP is the Hua Yu is 128 RMB per night on weekdays. One short block from the famous Hui Mei Hotel alley and two short blocks from the Lucky Hotel and the Pie wagon.

With the higher end at the Hui Hua in downtown CP at 355RMB a night.

The aforementioned four hotels are only five to ten minutes walk from each other.

Of course if you want to be in the middle of it all, try the Yalan hotel. But I don't know that price. I think it's somewhere between 125 to 200 RMB per night. But I'm guessing here. But there's really no tourist point of interest at the Yalan area.

I think the train ride is about 45 minutes from Shenzhen (SZ). But I'm guessing again. I know the train ride is about 30 minutes from Guangzhou East station cause that's the one I have only taken.

If you're leaving from SZ for the first time, maybe it's best you go on a coach bus that takes you directly to one of the hotels. Sorry but guessing that the bus ride is about 2.5 hours.

Bill

Hmmm.

Can you recommend a reasonable hotel? How far is it from Shenzhen?

Scribe
07-27-07, 12:30
Where do you look on that page? Forums or jobs? The jobs section seems pretty sparse.

[QUOTE=Scribe]
I suggest you go into the classifieds, then click on "browse pictures". There're loads of pics of young ladies, and almost all of them are looking for a full time job, tour guide work, or a boyfriend. The selection changes daily, but at any one time there'll be at least half a dozen girls offering guide or translation services.
If you want a guide, feel free to leave your email address with whichever of them takes your fancy. Chances are they'll reply.

Prince Leo
07-28-07, 12:32
Hello to all.

I will be heading to South China, GuangDong to be exact from 8-4 to 8-18 for a business trip. My schedule is somewhat flexible and would love to hit SZ, ZH, and DG. If any fellow hunters wants to meet up, that would be great. PM me and I'll buy the beer when we meet up.

Happy Hunting

Member #3421
07-28-07, 21:30
I posted this to the wrong thread last night. Sorry about that.

I'm looking to hit the ground running, shortly, for an extended business trip (6 weeks) to Beijing. Of course I'll try the usual places, but I also wouldn't mind a small group KTV venture at some point, getting a little of the beaten track (sauna?), and making a few new friends. PM me if you're interested in hitting the town with a newbie who has done his research, speaks no Chinese, and is happy to buy the beer.

NBG

Sam247
07-30-07, 11:57
Hello all,

I'm a newbie around here but have been diligently doing my homework by RTFF. Great work by all senior members! Glad I stumble upon to site. So I finally did it. Last week, I told my company that I am quiting in two weeks and going to take a year off to travel Asia. I work as an IT analyst in Toronto. The pay is good and all, but I am bored out of my mind.

I am Chinese in my mid 20s born and raised in Canada. (Hopefully that won't be a problem getting into Maggie's, but eff them if I do. I'll take my money elsewhere.) The good thing is that I don't look like a typical mainlander guy as I am 6 feet tall and I have a Canadian passport. However, I'm regretting not learning any Chinese as a kid. My current plan is to attend Beijing Language and Culture University for a semester. Pick up some basic Mandarin or at least use the "I'm a virgin, please take it easy on me" joke in Mandarin and basically just have a blast looking for Chinese poons.

My street credentials: I don't have much mongering experience. I had long term GFs in high school and got a lot of freebies in university. I was introduced to (more like thrown into) the world of mongering by my uncle when I visited him in Hong Kong last year. He took me to Shenzhen and boy, I was blown away by the hotties. Nine's and ten's in the village as working ladies when if they grew up in Canada like me could have been a fine trophy girlfriend. Of course, I was reluctant at first, but as they say "When in Rome. " Ever since then, I've been day dreaming about going back to Asia.

I'll be in the Beijing area for a semester of school starting September 5, 2007. Since this is a long term stay, I'm more interesting in getting freebies. Show a newbie the ropes and I am more than willing to pay for the beer. The hunt excites me more. I just want to say Hi any hopefully meet some new wingmen around the Beijing area. Send me a PM.
Cheers,

Sam247

Fast Eddie 48
08-01-07, 05:27
Hello all,

I'm a newbie around here but have been diligently doing my homework by RTFF. Great work by all senior members! Glad I stumble upon to site. So I finally did it. Last week, I told my company that I am quiting in two weeks and going to take a year off to travel Asia. I work as an IT analyst in Toronto. The pay is good and all, but I am bored out of my mind.

I am Chinese in my mid 20s born and raised in Canada. (Hopefully that won't be a problem getting into Maggie's, but eff them if I do. I'll take my money elsewhere.) The good thing is that I don't look like a typical mainlander guy as I am 6 feet tall and I have a Canadian passport. However, I'm regretting not learning any Chinese as a kid. My current plan is to attend Beijing Language and Culture University for a semester. Pick up some basic Mandarin or at least use the "I'm a virgin, please take it easy on me" joke in Mandarin and basically just have a blast looking for Chinese poons.

My street credentials: I don't have much mongering experience. I had long term GFs in high school and got a lot of freebies in university. I was introduced to (more like thrown into) the world of mongering by my uncle when I visited him in Hong Kong last year. He took me to Shenzhen and boy, I was blown away by the hotties. Nine's and ten's in the village as working ladies when if they grew up in Canada like me could have been a fine trophy girlfriend. Of course, I was reluctant at first, but as they say "When in Rome. " Ever since then, I've been day dreaming about going back to Asia.

I'll be in the Beijing area for a semester of school starting September 5, 2007. Since this is a long term stay, I'm more interesting in getting freebies. Show a newbie the ropes and I am more than willing to pay for the beer. The hunt excites me more. I just want to say Hi any hopefully meet some new wingmen around the Beijing area. Send me a PM.
Cheers,

Sam247To Sam,

Wow you are in your mid 20 and you quit your job already , many isg member will be proud of you maybe you are sick of paying tax in canada, you should able to meet many girl in Bejing university they like to learn english and you want to learn Mandarin you should be able to score easy and Bejing is a great city to learn chinese culture pm me if you need some help with the freebie .

Fast eddie 48

Fast Eddie 48
08-02-07, 14:30
There will be more flight from US to china , United airline will have direct flight from san francisco to guangzhou by end of the yr , Cathay pacific will increase 7 direct flight a day to hong kong 3 from LAX 2 from SFO 2 from NYC starting in oct and will add more flight during 2008 game next yr in Bejing .

Fast eddie 48

MpfsLover
08-06-07, 17:22
Bus ride from LoWu to CP is about 90 mins, depends on traffic and time of day. There's always traffic congestion leaving SZ downtown area. I take the coach bus often.

Train is faster. Can get you there about 40mins. Bus is a bit more frequent than train.

Bus drives by the Miraton Hotel and you can ask bus driver to let you off at the intersection.

mpfslover

The low end in downtown CP is the Hua Yu is 128 RMB per night on weekdays. One short block from the famous Hui Mei Hotel alley and two short blocks from the Lucky Hotel and the Pie wagon.

With the higher end at the Hui Hua in downtown CP at 355RMB a night.

The aforementioned four hotels are only five to ten minutes walk from each other.

Of course if you want to be in the middle of it all, try the Yalan hotel. But I don't know that price. I think it's somewhere between 125 to 200 RMB per night. But I'm guessing here. But there's really no tourist point of interest at the Yalan area.

I think the train ride is about 45 minutes from Shenzhen (SZ). But I'm guessing again. I know the train ride is about 30 minutes from Guangzhou East station cause that's the one I have only taken.

If you're leaving from SZ for the first time, maybe it's best you go on a coach bus that takes you directly to one of the hotels. Sorry but guessing that the bus ride is about 2.5 hours.

Bill

SE Asia Joe
08-18-07, 10:10
Guys:
Apologize for asking a non mongering question, but would really appreciate your advise as I am not familiar at all with the new Guangzhou airport (believe its no longer Baiyun?):
Need to send my visitors who are here in Hong Kong to catch their plane leaving at 9 pm (back to the U.S.) at Guangzhou airport.
I figure on taking the direct train from Hunghom to Guangzhou East and then take a taxi to the airport.
Then take a taxi back to Guangzhou East train station and catch a train back to Shenzhen. The questions I have are:
- Is this a good plan/any one have a better way to do this?
- Are trains still available at approx 9PM from Guangshou East to Shenzhen? Or is it from another station in guangzhou?
- Are there other means of transport from Guangzhou Intl airport to Shenzhen? i.e. a direct bus or perhaps a train line?
Thanks in advance for any guidance/advise
Regards
SE Asia Joe

Ace Gallant
08-18-07, 11:14
Guys:
Apologize for asking a non mongering question, but would really appreciate your advise as I am not familiar at all with the new Guangzhou airport (believe its no longer Baiyun?):

SE Asia Joe

Huh???

You mean there is a another new airport besides The Guangzhou New Baiyun International Airport???

If so, I want to know too because I just recommended Dan Hawaii to fly into Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport!!!

Is this still the Guangzhou International Airport?

http://www.newsgd.com/specials/airportguide

Enjoy!
AG

SE Asia Joe
08-18-07, 11:37
Huh???

You mean there is a another new airport besides The Guangzhou New Baiyun International Airport???

If so, I want to know too because I just recommended Dan Hawaii to fly into Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport!!!

Is this still the Guangzhou International Airport?

http://www.newsgd.com/specials/airportguide

Enjoy!
AG
Thanks a LOT Ace - been surfing that site and its got lots of info.
Thought that they no longer used the designation Baiyun - but now I see that the new airport is called Guangzhou Baiyun International airport.
Anyways, mucho gracias for the heads up.
SE Asia Joe

SE Asia Joe
08-24-07, 08:05
Thanks to Ace Gallant, Skirt Chaser, babaluba and Johnny Kon for all their advise on my run from HKG to the Guangzhou airport - especially Johnny who went out of his way to accomodate. You know what, I really believe that members like Johnny should get some kind of distinctive honorific etc on ISG besides just senior member etc as he does go out of his way to help out us guys on ISG.
Anyway, a short report on my trip Hong Kong - Guangzhou Airport, Shenzhen - if anybody is interested.
1. The direct train from Hunghom station was HK$190@ and is quite comfortable in that one does not need to fight the crowds at lowu/Huangang - but the train was at least 20-25 minutes late and what was suppossed to have been a 1 hour 43 mins ride was at least a two something hour ride.
2. Taxis to and from the aiport is about RMB110 plus the cost of the tolls - it was RMB15 going out and 28 on the way back as the drivers took different highways to avoid the traffic.
3. The airport is quite easy - but you want to make sure that you do differentiate between international and domestic flights/boarding gate/check in counters with the International counters being the first ones you come to when going there. Food there is very expensive compared to town prices (Airport prices!) and there are not that many places to get food (you have to go down to a sort of shopping centre below the departure area).
4. The CRh trains Guangzhou-Shanzhen at RMB75@ is a model of Chinese efficiency and modern sleekness. It barrels along at over 200KM/Hr and is clean, comfortable and on time, taking just over an hour for the journey which used to take over two hours in the old days.
SE Asia Joe

Tikimini
08-27-07, 23:04
I will be making my first trip to Hong Kong Sept. 6 - 9 before heading on to Thailand. If anyone is going to be in HK on those dates, let me know, it would be nice to hang with someone who knows his way around a bit (though I've been doing my homework).

Thanks

Albert Punter
08-28-07, 07:29
I am afraid you did not post in the right thread.

Hopefully you are doing your homework in the right one.

I will be making my first trip to Hong Kong Sept. 6 - 9 before heading on to Thailand. If anyone is going to be in HK on those dates, let me know, it would be nice to hang with someone who knows his way around a bit (though I've been doing my homework).

Thanks

Tikimini
08-28-07, 22:17
I am afraid you did not post in the right thread.

Hopefully you are doing your homework in the right one.I'm new to this forum, thought I'd posted in the right thread. Where should this be posted?

TheGun
08-29-07, 01:21
I have been RTTF for quite a while and I appreciate everyones insights and help. I am planning on coming to beijing next year for the olympics but I am having trouble finding hotel rooms that are available that are not jacked up by 500 % or so. Can anyone give me some help here on finding a girl friendly hotel/apt. , etc. From 8/14-8/27. I will return the favor with libations when I show up next year.

I have tried the net but all of the places that I have found are charging packages and hotel stays alone are not around or at least I have not found them. If anyone has an inside on tickets, I would appreciate that help also. Anyway, I appreciate the help and thank you in advance for no flaming. Just trying to see the city and olympics and since I am not donald trump, I need all of the help I can get.

C

Tiger 888
08-29-07, 02:04
I have been RTTF for quite a while and I appreciate everyones insights and help. I am planning on coming to beijing next year for the olympics but I am having trouble finding hotel rooms that are available that are not jacked up by 500 % or so. Can anyone give me some help here on finding a girl friendly hotel/apt. , etc. From 8/14-8/27. I will return the favor with libations when I show up next year.

I have tried the net but all of the places that I have found are charging packages and hotel stays alone are not around or at least I have not found them. If anyone has an inside on tickets, I would appreciate that help also. Anyway, I appreciate the help and thank you in advance for no flaming. Just trying to see the city and olympics and since I am not donald trump, I need all of the help I can get.

CThere are several discussions about this on 'flyertalk'. Just use google to find it. Go to the section 'Travel and Dining' and then to the appropriate region.

Albert Punter
08-29-07, 08:46
It is true that Hong Kong was handed over to China 10 years ago, but in this forum Hong Kong still benefits a separate thread.

I'm new to this forum, thought I'd posted in the right thread. Where should this be posted?

TheGun
08-29-07, 14:44
There are several discussions about this on 'flyertalk'. Just use google to find it. Go to the section 'Travel and Dining' and then to the appropriate region.Thanks for the insight and again I thank anyone in advance for their help.

C

TheGun
08-29-07, 20:01
There are several discussions about this on 'flyertalk'. Just use google to find it. Go to the section 'Travel and Dining' and then to the appropriate region.Appreciate any other insights from others.

Have a nice day and be safe.

Speer
09-01-07, 18:10
Hello everyone,

Offtopic: extremely happy to have found this site!

First question: I will be travelling to China for about a period of three weeks in October. This is partly business partly fun. This site is pretty much helping me with the fun bit. However I have found no information on some of the city's I'm visiting and would like to know if anyone here has ever been to one of them and has some tips! I will be travelling to (in order) Shanghai, Chengjiang, Changzhou, Nanjing, Jiujiang, Jinhua, Ningbo and Hangzhou. At this point Jiujiang is a mabey on the list (unless there is major fun to be had). I would like more information on all places except for those often mentioned on other threads, as I have read those and have a lot of information already.

Thank in advance for your help it is truly appreciated!

One Wing Low
09-06-07, 20:05
I have to visit BJ, SH and SZ soon. Want to add a few days in SH so I can sample the local scene in all 3 places.

What are the best ways to arrange airfare for all 3 places?

Shoud I fly into HKIA then take domestic flight to BJ then SH?

Should I do open loop LAX BJ SH SZ LAX?

Wouls appreciate some advice from the bros who fly this route often.

Bill Lee
09-06-07, 21:26
One way of beating the flight costs to more than one city is to take a flight on an airline that stops in one of the cities on the way to the second city.

For instance, my flight from Bangkok from the U.S. is through Hong Kong and then Bangkok.

I arrive and stay one week in Bangkok and then return through the U.S. through Hong Kong. But in Hong Kong, I get off and stay for one month or more. But I really go into China for a month. My continued trip back to U.S. is a month later through a flight from Hong Kong. This is consider a flight to one city with an "open jaw" option. No extra payment for staying in Hong Kong for a month.

Try finding an airline that connects BJ and SH from the US. The chances of you finding a BJ and SH connection is greater than finding one for SZ. But I could be wrong.

Once you get into SH or BJ Then you're probably best in finding the cheap local airlines from SZ or BJ to SZ. Then in your return trip, you can try to fly out from Hong Kong instead. I pick Hong Kong because there's more flights out of there back to the US than SZ or even the airport in GZ.

Good luck and let me know what work out best?

Bill

I have to visit BJ, SH and SZ soon. Want to add a few days in SH so I can sample the local scene in all 3 places.

Wouls appreciate some advice from the bros who fly this route often.

Fast Eddie 48
09-07-07, 22:50

Wouls appreciate some advice from the bros who fly this route often.OWL,

Cathay Pacific have 3 dailey flight to HKIA you can book a cheap flight from Shenzhen to BJ to Shanghai and back to shenzhen for about 1300 rmb with china east or shenzhen airway , Lax to HKIA round trip is abpput 840 usd with tax included for this month let me know when you will be in Shenzhen.

Fast Eddie 48

OldAsiaHand
09-08-07, 09:01
OWL:

Fast Eddie is spot on. Domestic flights in China are less than 1/2 those out of HKIA to China destinations. Many HK companies require their frequent China travelers to cross the border and fly to save costs.

Check out Ctrip and Elong online. They can be very cheap if you can purchase your tickets far enough in advance.

OAH

OWL,

Cathay Pacific have 3 dailey flight to HKIA you can book a cheap flight from Shenzhen to BJ to Shanghai and back to shenzhen for about 1300 rmb with china east or shenzhen airway , Lax to HKIA round trip is abpput 840 usd with tax included for this month let me know when you will be in Shenzhen.

Fast Eddie 48

One Wing Low
09-08-07, 11:31
Hi Fast Eddie,

How should I book flights on China East and Shenzhen Airway? Can I book in the US or have to be booked with travel agents in SZ?

Thanks for your info.

OWL,

Fast Eddie 48

One Wing Low
09-08-07, 11:42
Hi OAH and Fast Eddie,

Will try to book flights from SZ or GZ to BJ and SH.

Will let you know when I am in SZ. Would be nice to hang out with a few friends.

Thanks for your info.

OWL:

Fast Eddie is spot on. Domestic flights in China are less than 1/2 those out of HKIA to China destinations. Many HK companies require their frequent China travelers to cross the border and fly to save costs.

Check out Ctrip and Elong online. They can be very cheap if you can purchase your tickets far enough in advance.

OAH

Fast Eddie 48
09-10-07, 00:36
Hi OAH and Fast Eddie,

Will try to book flights from SZ or GZ to BJ and SH.

Will let you know when I am in SZ. Would be nice to hang out with a few friends.

Thanks for your info.One wing low,

If you are planning to stay at Shenzhen try to buy airfare from travel agent you will get lower last minute fare than Elong online , the small agent next to Shanghai hotel at Futain have very good fare got ticket there in may to Shanghai on China East airline for 400 rmb on way.

Fast eddie 48

One Wing Low
09-10-07, 03:24
Hi Fast Eddie

If airfares in China are that cheap, I have to plan to visit more places.

You are gonna save me so much money, I can treat you to the sleaziest KTV with the ****tiest girls in Chong Ping...

One wing low,

If you are planning to stay at Shenzhen try to buy airfare from travel agent you will get lower last minute fare than Elong online , the small agent next to Shanghai hotel at Futain have very good fare got ticket there in may to Shanghai on China East airline for 400 rmb on way.

Fast eddie 48

Superforce99
09-10-07, 10:04
OWL,

Don't forget there are great deals from Macau to all areas of Mainland China,
with the added benefits of the casinos, saunas, and food in Macau. And also
from Zhuhai there are some good deals too, like Zhuhai-Shanghai for 300 RMB.
And all these prices are from local agents and not online (it's weird, but
the best deals for airtickets in China are never online and 99% of the time, a
local agent can beat any online deal I find).

If you give me a general idea of where you want to go, I'll take a look during
my lunch breaks and let you know.

J

Fast Eddie 48
09-10-07, 16:38
OWL,

JTo Johnny,

Spring Air Shanghai base airline was offering cheap fare like 99 rmb 2 yr ago Zhu Hai to Shanghai Pudong one way and I heard they are in trouble not sure they are still flying or not.

Fast eddie 48

Fast Eddie 48
09-10-07, 16:47
Hi Fast Eddie

If airfares in China are that cheap, I have to plan to visit more places.

You are gonna save me so much money, I can treat you to the sleaziest KTV with the ****tiest girls in Chong Ping...To One wing low,

You should go to Zhu hai more instead of going to TJ mexico banging all the Skank chica at Zona , if you want **** and sleaziest go to TJ but go to Zhu Hai for the hot young stuff.

Fast eddie 48

One Wing Low
09-10-07, 18:46
Hi Johnny,

I have about 10 days. Need to go to BJ and SH and any place that you would recommend for lively street scenes. I prefer to go out and pick up girls like in Lien Hua Lu than going into the saunas and receive their well-rehearsed tongues up my ass....

Why is Macau cheaper than HKIA to fly into mainland? I am open for suggestions.

Looks like I will fly into HKIA spend a few days to set up my trips then fly out from this area. I need to depart from an airport that will not take too long to get to. Macau, Shenzhen, Guangchow and Zhuhai would be OK. I can always hire a private car to take me there.

Thanks for your recommendations.

OWL,

J

Lex Moon
09-12-07, 02:50
I will be arriving late around 9.30 pm.

Does anyone know what is the best way & price to get to Dongguan from Baiyun airport?
Some in the forum. mentioned an interesting taxi ride. Basically, he said he changed taxi from the airport to another 'taxi'.

I just need to know how to get to DG late at night.

OldAsiaHand
09-16-07, 04:02
Where in Dongguan?

I will be arriving late around 9.30 pm.

Does anyone know what is the best way & price to get to Dongguan from Baiyun airport?
Some in the forum. mentioned an interesting taxi ride. Basically, he said he changed taxi from the airport to another 'taxi'.

I just need to know how to get to DG late at night.

Lex Moon
09-17-07, 06:40
Where in Dongguan?

As per the Shenzhen thread, the last train GZ-SZ is 10:45.
This may be tight so I think taxi or "private taxi" will be safer bet.
However, I am not sure how to get these cars. I remember many "taxi" touts in Baiyun airport in the arrival area.
I appreciate if you can provide us some info here.
I am sure other members planning arriving GZ for the Cantonfair will find this info useful.

OldAsiaHand
09-17-07, 09:23
Lex Moon,

You still have not said where in Dongguan you want to go. Dongguan is a huge county and there is also a Dongguan City. Most trains (not all) from GZ-SZ stop in CP which is a town in Dongguan.

I suggest that you pre-arrange a private car to take you. You cannot trust the "black taxis" at the airport and a meter taxi might be more expensive. I think CPExpat should be able to help you. Drop him a PM.

OAH

As per the Shenzhen thread, the last train GZ-SZ is 10:45.
This may be tight so I think taxi or "private taxi" will be safer bet.
However, I am not sure how to get these cars. I remember many "taxi" touts in Baiyun airport in the arrival area.
I appreciate if you can provide us some info here.
I am sure other members planning arriving GZ for the Cantonfair will find this info useful.

Logos
09-20-07, 23:51
I would appreciate advice from the resident experts:

- what's the best way to find a taxi from shenzhen airport to CP late at night? I'll be landing at 10: 15 at night in about 2 weeks. I hate being ripped off more than necessary. Does anybody know a reliable driver/company, or have an idea of the what the fare should be?

I'll probably be staying at the miraton for about a week, if they reply to my online booking. Drinks are on me if you're around at that time.

- I'll need to fly from CP to shanghai then shanghai-beijing on oct 17, then beijing-shenzhen on oct 20. Am I better off trying to find a local agent as suggested by Johnnykon666 (I am not familiar with CP and don't speak Chinese so any tip welcome), book online with ctrip, or does the hotel have a decent travel agency?

BTW I'll be spending one week in Cambodia before that. Don't know about China but cambo's good for blue pills, if anybody's interested, I have no problem bringing a reasonable supply.

Copacabana
09-26-07, 08:57
Hi,

Will be in Beijing from mid October onwards. Would love to have a company to explore beijing in a better way. Feel free to PM me.

Serse
09-27-07, 17:00
Hi everybody!

I've booked my working trip for these days (14-16 October), and I'll be in Shanghai. Since I travel with some working collegues, it would be interesting to find some ISG collegues to try some Shanghai Saunas together (or hunting for freebe).

If there is someone interested, write me a note here. Hoping ISG will be avaliable form Shanghai.

Regards

Serse

One Wing Low
09-30-07, 11:31
I will be tentatively in these 2 cities the second week of Oct, depending on flights to be booked from SZ:

Shanghai Oct 8-10
Beijing Oct 11-14

The third week will be spent in Chong Ping and Zhuhai.

Any bros wanting to join up for some fun time, please PM me with dates, locations and plans.

Eaglestar
09-30-07, 11:46
I would appreciate advice from the resident experts:

- what's the best way to find a taxi from shenzhen airport to CP late at night? I'll be landing at 10: 15 at night in about 2 weeks. I hate being ripped off more than necessary. Does anybody know a reliable driver/company, or have an idea of the what the fare should be?

- I'll need to fly from CP to shanghai then shanghai-beijing on oct 17, then beijing-shenzhen on oct 20. Am I better off trying to find a local agent as suggested by Johnnykon666 (I am not familiar with CP and don't speak Chinese so any tip welcome), book online with ctrip, or does the hotel have a decent travel agency?

Can't help with the taxi from SZ to CP but Johnny is right about the agent. Find a local agent or ctrip. I have had good dealings with eLong also. I just used them for my holiday trip to Qingdao. Even changed the flight after booking it with no problem (RMB70 fee though).

Post your taxi request on the SZ thread and you will likely get taxi info. The guys on that thread are damn helpful.

ES

Bounce Around
10-02-07, 12:34
Hi all. I plan to be in CP either around OCT 16, or OCT 19; but definitely will have a day or two in CP before I go to Shanghai for a night and come back to shenzhen for a few nights, then possibly ningbo and on my return I can spend another day or two in either shenzhen or CP, depending on options.

OWL, I think you will be in CP when I am there. If you don't mind initiating a newbie, would appreciate your company, plus, this way you know I am not responsible for the price hike! I'll take the ferry from HKIA to Humen. Choices are Miraton or Lucky.

Random questions on CP: how is the shopping? Pick up some gifts etc for people home, you know louhu style, cheap, knockoff; women find out your going to China, must bring back handbag!

I have to visit a golf factory in Dongguan as well, anybody play in CP, or at mission hills?

Traveler1234
10-10-07, 12:05
If any of the local Beijing residents have a reliable travel agent, appreciate if they could pm me with details. I need a one way economy ticket for Beijing/HK in November. Thanks,

Bounce Around
10-10-07, 22:47
Hello all,

I should be in SZ around the 18th, for a few days then off to shanghai for a night and back in SZ for another few days. First time around may stay in hua qiang bei at the Chicago Suites International (I think its on yannan road) anybody have any information about this one? Anything in the neighborhood?

When I come back from Shanghai will probably stay at the seaview hotel in Nanshan

Would be up for a trip to CP as well time permitting or even a day trip to HK, PM me (I have a Chinese number) if you want to hang out.

Hainanien
10-12-07, 09:48
I’ve been living here a few years, mostly concentrated on free kine but the past year or so I have started paying more often. As the saying goes, you don’t pay for the sex, you pay so they leave After the sex & in China, that holds a LoT of truth.

Anyways, I’m interested to learn the sauna game, I’ve never been to one & reading reports here & talking with friends, I think I’ll enjoy them.

If anyone living in Guangdong wants a good excuse to go to their favorite sauna or try out a new one.

PM me, I’m often in cities in Guangdong, Shzn, Zuhai, Zhonshn & will much appreciate having someone that knows the game help burst me cherry.

I’m pretty mellow & good about keeping out of trouble here.
But I also know how to enjoy China & I’ll be happy to buy you a beers & talk story.

I’m up for searching out girls too, I prefer to take back to my hotel when I find her but fully enjoy walking around looking.

JuiceGuy
10-17-07, 12:53
Will be in BKK 12/8-12/12; Hong Kong 12/12-12/14; Shenzhen 12/14-12/16; and Taiwan 12/17-12/19.

Anyone want to get together? PM me.

Wizzy2007
10-20-07, 22:54
Hello there!

I neeed practical info on how to travel from HK Aisport to Shennz then Luohu
district where my hotel -Master Club is located.

I will be in Koh Chang Thailand and will travel in first week of December from BKK to HK then to SZ on same day.

Thanks in advance,

Wizzy

Speer
10-21-07, 08:02
Well after a long time of reading and planning I am finally here. Mostly for business partly for fun. I am now in Shanghai but leave tomorrow for Changzhou where I will stay till the 26th. Then 26-29 in Xiamen, 29-2 Ningbo, then a few days Hagzhou / Lin'an and finally 5-12 back in Shanghai. In most places I have a day off or at least an evening. The last week in Shanghai is my vacation time and I have all day everyday to myself. If anyone wants to get together for beer or a night out in the clubs or whatever pm me so we can arrange something. Of interest to know maybe: I am a 24 year old dutch guy (first visit to China and new to mongering) who likes to go out clubbing or bar hopping. Most guys share at least 1 commen interest so conversation matter shouldn't be a problem ;)

Manfest
10-25-07, 22:51
My work requires me to tentatively plan out all travels months in advance. I know the mongering siutation/availability/quality stinks during the CNY, but how is it at the end of January (about a week or two before the holiday)? I'm sure there are providers, but playing the numbers game, is it pretty bad? I am interested primarily in Southern China such as SZN and CP. Thanks for the help in advance.

M

Fast Eddie 48
10-26-07, 04:12
My work requires me to tentatively plan out all travels months in advance. I know the mongering siutation/availability/quality stinks during the CNY, but how is it at the end of January (about a week or two before the holiday)? I'm sure there are providers, but playing the numbers game, is it pretty bad? I am interested primarily in Southern China such as SZN and CP. Thanks for the help in advance.

MTo Manfest,

I have been to Shenzhen around CNY there are girl working in the BBS they are working because either is too cold if they are from the north or can't get train ticket to go home too expensive, but it will be less girl than normal spiecaly if you want to go to ktv or sauna .

Fast eddie 48

Bounce Around
10-26-07, 05:01
Hello there!

I will be in Koh Chang Thailand and will travel in first week of December from BKK to HK then to SZ on same day.

Thanks in advance,

WizzyBest way is to take Ferry to china from HK airport, bypass HK customs. Then when in china take taxi. The Sheku ferry docks pretty much at the other end of Shenzhen, i never stayed in Lohu, so can't tell you much about getting there, i think there is a ferry that docks closer to Lohu but i don't know the terminal name on shenzhen side.

One Wing Low
10-29-07, 04:12
Takes you from HK IA through Chinese Immigrations in SZ. You then Clear through Chinese Customs and board another van which will take you to the hotel.

Whole trip takes about 1 hour, costs 230Y.

Hello there!

Thanks in advance,

Wizzy

Bnlee2
10-29-07, 05:07
Takes you from HK IA through Chinese Immigrations in SZ. You then Clear through Chinese Customs and board another van which will take you to the hotel.

Another way is that if you do not want to fight the masses at the border "meaning getting out and walking across to the other side" is to take a limo (usually a high end van or a mbz) with a special plate where you go through the border via of a toll booth. you do not have to get out of the car or vehicle. it is quick fast and very efficient. Total cost 750-900rmb depending on the company.

Total time stopping at the toll booth about three minutes.

have a nice trip.

Wadman
10-29-07, 05:42
If you want to save money, you can take public transit.

Take the A43 bus to Sheung Shui subway station (on the KCR line). It's a direct bus, but Sheung Shui is NOT its last stop, so pay attention and get off at the correct stop. Cost: about HK$ 40.

Then take the KCR subway to Lowu station, it's only 1 stop. Cost: about HK$ 15.

Clear customs, and take a cab to your hotel. Cabs in Shenzhen are reasonably cheap, they start at 12.50 rmb. I don't know where the Master Club hotel is, but if it is in downtown Luohu, 12.50 rmb might be enough to get you there.

Fast Eddie 48
10-29-07, 06:27

Take the A43 bus to Sheung Shui subway station (on the KCR line). It's a direct bus, but Sheung Shui is NOT its last stop, so pay attention and get off at the correct stop. Cost: about HK$ 40.

Clear customs, and take a cab to your hotel. Cabs in Shenzhen are reasonably cheap, they start at 12.50 rmb. I don't know where the Master Club hotel is, but if it is in downtown Luohu, 12.50 rmb might be enough to get you there.Wadman,

I agree this is also the way that I normaly take if I don't stop in Hong kong ,the A43 bus runs every 20 min and train every 10 min I take this on my last trip this only take me one hr 15 min frm HKIA to Lo wu , if you go to CP just take the CP bus at Lo wu bus stations 36 rmb take 40 min runs every 30 min.

Fast eddie 48

One Wing Low
10-29-07, 06:47
You would save 125Y over the Eternal East van but you have to drag the luggage around when change bus etc...

With Eternal East van, the only place you have to drag your luggage is through Chinese Customs in SZ.

36RMB bus ride from SZ to CP is very nice. Will take that bus next time.

Wadman,

I agree this is also the way that I normaly take if I don't stop in Hong kong ,the A43 bus runs every 20 min and train every 10 min I take this on my last trip this only take me one hr 15 min frm HKIA to Lo wu , if you go to CP just take the CP bus at Lo wu bus stations 36 rmb take 40 min runs every 30 min.

Fast eddie 48

Fast Eddie 48
10-29-07, 07:05
You would save 125Y over the Eternal East van but you have to drag the luggage around when change bus etc...

With Eternal East van, the only place you have to drag your luggage is through Chinese Customs in SZ.

36RMB bus ride from SZ to CP is very nice. Will take that bus next time.Owl,

I always travel light and I don't like to have to wait a long time for the next van if I have to wait one hr for the next car I will arriving in Shenzhen already,so OWL is not always the money is the time.

Fast eddie 48

Wadman
10-29-07, 07:18
Eternal East bus = 230 rmb
Public transit = around 70 rmb
So you save 230 - 70 = 160 rmb.

Yes, obviously 1 bus is easier than 1 bus+subway. It all depends on what your wallet can bear, and how you choose to spend your money.

For 160 rmb you can drill a girl at Seibu, and have enough left over for a cheap meal.

36RMB bus ride from SZ to CP is very nice. Will take that bus next time.

Wadman
10-29-07, 07:21
That's about 680-830 rmb more than public transit. Don't get me started on how much pussy you can get for that kind of money!

To each his own of course, we are just listing the options here. Everyone can then decide what they want to do.

Another way is that if you do not want to fight the masses at the border "meaning getting out and walking across to the other side" is to take a limo (usually a high end van or a mbz) with a special plate where you go through the border via of a toll booth. you do not have to get out of the car or vehicle. it is quick fast and very efficient. Total cost 750-900rmb depending on the company.

Total time stopping at the toll booth about three minutes.

have a nice trip.

Santa
10-29-07, 08:08
you can take public transit.

Rule #1. Travel light!

Old Mean Dog
10-29-07, 08:22
Rule #1. Travel light!

Besides what your wearing, it's as easy as 1, 2, 3

#1 A box or two of Western sized condoms
#2 A couple packs of Fruit of the Loom Undies
#3 Shaving Kit

Everything else can be bought here.

-CPE

Wilde
10-29-07, 11:10

Clear customs, and take a cab to your hotel. Cabs in Shenzhen are reasonably cheap, they start at 12.50 rmb. I don't know where the Master Club hotel is, but if it is in downtown Luohu, 12.50 rmb might be enough to get you there.

Although I am all for public transit, travelling by MTR/KCR with luggage is a bit too much. I therefore prefer the HKIA to Shekou by ferry route. You can save time at the border crossing as it is nowhere near as busy at Shekou as it is at Louhu. However, the taxi cost to Louhu is a bit too much. But you can take the K205 bus from the Shekou ferry terminal to Louhu (Jie Fang Road) for under 10RMB and you get a very comfortable ride and pretty much the same travelling time for about one-eighth of the cost compared to taxi. The bus terminal is just a short walk beyond the taxi stand at the Shekou ferry. And when you arrive at Louhu, 12.5RMB will get you to your hotel for sure.

OldAsiaHand
10-29-07, 13:33
I always take the van service on the left side of the exit from customs. Sky Limousine or something or another. It is only 150 HK$ to the border. You only have to get out on the China side. I think for 40-50 more they will meet you on the other side and take you to any destination in SZ. Otherwise, just grab a cab at Huang Gang to LuoWu, 20-25 RMB. The buses in SZ are a nightmare if you are not used to taking them. If you want to save 50 HK$, you can take the big bus at HKIA and get out at both borders. Just follow the signs for Buses to Mainland and buy a ticket before you get on the bus.

Just my POV.

OAH

P.S. The Shekou Ferry is a long way from LuoHu.

Fast Eddie 48
10-30-07, 03:29
I always take the van service on the left side of the exit from customs. Sky Limousine or something or another. It is only 150 HK$ to the border. You only have to get out on the China side. I think for 40-50 more they will meet you on the other side and take you to any destination in SZ. Otherwise, just grab a cab at Huang Gang to LuoWu, 20-25 RMB. The buses in SZ are a nightmare if you are not used to taking them. If you want to save 50 HK$, you can take the big bus at HKIA and get out at both borders. Just follow the signs for Buses to Mainland and buy a ticket before you get on the bus.

Just my POV.

OAH

P.S. The Shekou Ferry is a long way from LuoHu. To OAH,

The problem with that is you have to wait for everyone on the bus to get though custom and the van service car line some time is longer than the regular line , I have HKID and set up for E custom it only take me 5min after I exit the train to cross the HK and China border so I don't have to wait for slow people like Bill Lee that are holding US passport.

Fast eddie 48

Old Mean Dog
11-03-07, 08:47
I have HKID and set up for E custom it only take me 5min after I exit the train to cross the HK and China border so I don't have to wait for slow people like Bill Lee that are holding US passport.

Fast eddie 48

Damn that Bill Lee guy, always causing problems for the rest of us. I don't have a HKID nor the E Custom run your card through the customs machine thingy. It hasn't been a long wait going across from Huangguang, Luohu is semi-ok, but crossing through the Macao/Zhuhai POE is a real pain in the ass.

-CPE

Fast Eddie 48
11-04-07, 01:55
Damn that Bill Lee guy, always causing problems for the rest of us. I don't have a HKID nor the E Custom run your card through the customs machine thingy. It hasn't been a long wait going across from Huangguang, Luohu is semi-ok, but crossing through the Macao/Zhuhai POE is a real pain in the ass.

-CPECPE

The macau border is slow for me too I cross it on the golden holiday passing the china custom is fast but enter Macau is a long wait unless you have a Macau resident ID take 15 min suck now I know how you guy feel when you enter china .

Fast eddie 48

Skyskyblue
11-10-07, 17:02
Hey all, I'm new to these forums and I'm in shanghai till Wednesday (nov 14th). I've been to a couple places around the city by myself and I know I'm going to come back to shanghai sometime in the future, instead of finding fellow mongers on the forum before I come back, I'd definitely like to meet some people before I leave and go some more adventures/experiences before I leave. Drop me a message if you guys are free the next 3 days and wanna hit up some places together.

Indfan
11-11-07, 14:16
I am in Beijing next week, statying at Trader's hotel.- any good recommendations for room service. FS.- in about 200 RMB. Please share Chinese address or ph num.- not very familiar with city.

Mr Durex
11-13-07, 21:31
Be in Shanghai next week, if somebody likes to join me > PM

Mr Durex

Fast Eddie 48
11-22-07, 00:46
I was suprise on cheap air fare from SFO to HKG on Cathay pacific is only $855 usd with a stop over in Bangkok they have 2 daily flight a day now are trying to take business alway from other airline, they even have seat avalible in Chinese new year for this price, I was expect 1000 usd with the oil at 100 a barrel.

Fast eddie 48

Derek69
11-24-07, 10:39
Hi together,

Is anybody interested to meet for some drinks and hang around?

Check out some ladies? I am 28 and a fun guy to hang around with!

Best Derek

One Wing Low
11-24-07, 18:35
There are more seats and lower fares going from LAX to Guangzhou than HKG at year end.

China Southern claims to be the largest airline in China and is flying their brand-new Boeing 777's direct LAX to their hub in Guangzhou. China Eastern is flying Airbus A340 to their hub in Shanghai.

Boeing planes should be sturdier as their airframes have been tested and improved on B-29, B-47, B-52, 707,737,747,757,767 etc...Whereas Airbus tail assemblies have been known to break off causing fatal accidents when their planes hit turbulence.

I would rather fly direct LAX to GZ than going through KHG from now on.

Would the local bros advise the easiest ways to get from Guangzhou International Airport to Chang Ping then the Luohu train station in ShenZhen. Would also appreciate Chinese characters of the locations to show to drivers etc... I need to visit the old haunt Yalan before heading down to Seibu.

Many thanks in advance.

Old Mean Dog
11-25-07, 04:37
There are more seats and lower fares going from LAX to Guangzhou than HKG at year end.

China Southern claims to be the largest airline in China and is flying their brand-new Boeing 777's direct LAX to their hub in Guangzhou. China Eastern is flying Airbus A340 to their hub in Shanghai.

Boeing planes should be sturdier as their airframes have been tested and improved on B-29, B-47, B-52, 707,737,747,757,767 etc...Whereas Airbus tail assemblies have been known to break off causing fatal accidents when their planes hit turbulence.

Would the local bros advise the easiest ways to get from Guangzhou International Airport to Chang Ping then the Luohu train station in ShenZhen. Would also appreciate Chinese characters of the locations to show to drivers etc... I need to visit the old haunt Yalan before heading down to Seibu.

Many thanks in advance.

I've flown China Southern from LAX to GZ before, the planes are new, the staff is great and the service is good. The plane was only 1/4 full also, but the airport in GZ is way on the other side of town, so unless you take a private driver from the airport, your gonna have to get back to downtown for other transportation options.

-CPE

OldAsiaHand
11-25-07, 04:41
OWL,

There has been so much information posted regarding transportation options between the above two points it is ridiculous.

RTFF!

OAH

Many thanks in advance.

Malamac
11-29-07, 03:55
I'll be in Shanghai, Hangzhou & Chengdu for 2-3 weeks starting December 22nd. PM me if you want to go to any BBS, ktv or saunas.

Malamac
11-29-07, 04:10
I'll be in China for 3 weeks starting December 22.

PM if you want to meet up for KTV, sauna or bbs.

Rontbo
12-10-07, 02:54
Can any of you recommend a good shuttle service from Hong Kong International Airport to the Miraton Hotel in CP? I've searched the forums and found mentions of services like East Travel Bus, etc... but could not find any links to book travel.

If you could recommend a fast shuttle for 5 people that's cost effective (doesn't have to be cheap as public transit), that would be great.

Any insight is much appreciated and thanks in advance!

Rontbo

Hainanien
12-10-07, 11:01
Can any of you recommend a good shuttle service from Hong Kong International Airport to the Miraton Hotel in CP? I've searched the forums and found mentions of services like East Travel Bus, etc... but could not find any links to book travel.

If you could recommend a fast shuttle for 5 people that's cost effective (doesn't have to be cheap as public transit), that would be great.

RontboI believe that if one was to Read The Friendly Forum, under Dongguan, he will find that info.

Or... read the Dongguan thread will also work, may take a few pages to find but that info Is there.

Wapec
12-21-07, 16:01
Folks,

The time has come to pop my head up and register on the radar screen again. Am thinking of a virgin trip to CP anywhere around 7-10th Jan. Anybody thinking the same and keen to split travel costs? Shenzhen or ZhuHai are easy enough meeting points.

As its going to be my first time in CP I'm keen to be off doing research to get my bearings and cross check the sporting spots mentioned by luminaries like JohnnyKwon, AG, OAH etc.

Signed up as a subscription Member and hopefully my PM function will be activated soon so drop me a line. I'll be in Europe shortly (been planning a Genrman FKK adventure too. Nothing succeeds like excess) but back in Asia around 5th Jan. Couple of days rest to recharge the nuts should set me up to go for the long haul of CP.

Stay tuned!

Wapec

Moody
12-22-07, 05:23

Rontbo

I usually use SkyLimo. The way these things work is that the service leaves every 20 minutes or so. It's basically first come first served deal. They don't take bookings. You show up, you buy a ticket and you get on.

If there's 5 of you, you might consider getting an entire car for yourselves. IIRC, the cost to CP was something like 1700HKD for a private car.

SE Asia Joe
01-03-08, 10:02

Rontbo
There IS a DIRECT BUS service to and from the Miraton - there's a stand-up poster in the lobby anouncing this fact. Why don't you contact the Miraton directly and ask them to provide you with the details
86-769-8302-8888 fax 8302-8889 e-mail contact@miratonhotel.com.
Or perhaps guys who are right now at the Miraton could provide such details?
SE Asia Joe

Wapec
01-05-08, 23:00
Folks

Appreciate the patience and goodwill shown on my request for CP transport and directions etc. I did RTFF and still had what now seems to be naive and silly questions.

Note to Jackson: Thanks for looking into my PM setup. It seems to be working now and I am warm a fuzzy a glow with the opportunities it brings. I can be a grumpy git at times if I get confused which I often do.

Best to all,

Wapec

Horny Girl
01-10-08, 17:34
Hey all, I'm new to these forums and I'm in shanghai till Wednesday (nov 14th). I've been to a couple places around the city by myself and I know I'm going to come back to shanghai sometime in the future, instead of finding fellow mongers on the forum before I come back, I'd definitely like to meet some people before I leave and go some more adventures/experiences before I leave. Drop me a message if you guys are free the next 3 days and wanna hit up some places together.Hi,

I am an English teacher in China.I have avery good command English,provide you high quality English traslation service.If you want any , I am at your service ,Please contact me.All service are free of charge, I just wanna pratice my English.

Good luck

SE Asia Joe
01-11-08, 05:02
Hi,

I am an English teacher in China.I have avery good command English,provide you high quality English traslation service.If you want any , I am at your service ,Please contact me.All service are free of charge, I just wanna pratice my English.

Good luck
Tried to PM you as follows - but you are not allowed to receive. Anyway:

Are you for real?
If so please pm me back - and would Love to use your translation AND other services ...and even pay for it all!
Please also give a brief description/Photo? of yourself - although I guess "Horny Girl" should have sufficed for me!
SE Asia Joe

Bnlee2
01-11-08, 05:57
HG...

would love to hookup. needs some translating but need to check out your abilities first.

Im in town for a few days and am open to hooking with some of you beer guzzling p*ssy chasing mongering.

hey life is short and you my as well have as much fun as you can. heck im not waiting to the seventy vestal virgin that some religion is promising me, i rather just go up to some of these KTV in the area that offer 400+ lineup. Sh*t the seventy vestal virgin could be dogs and rather pick and choose from the lineup. seeing is believing. when i first experience the lineup at the old Amazon KTV, that almost floored me. That line up puts the whole state of Nevada's cathouses to shame. Jia Yi could put them all out of business in a flash...just my humble POV

PM me guys... lets have some fun.

Tiger 888
01-11-08, 07:36
Tried to PM you as follows - but you are not allowed to receive. Anyway:

Are you for real?
If so please pm me back - and would Love to use your translation AND other services ...and even pay for it all!
Please also give a brief description/Photo? of yourself - although I guess "Horny Girl" should have sufficed for me!
SE Asia Joe
Joe, just search the other 4 posts of HG and see if you still think it can be for real. I very much doubt it. It looks very much like an incarnation of Flushpump or alike.

Petemcc
01-11-08, 21:15
[QUOTE=Horny Girl]Hi,

Pity about the written English. I spotted 10 serious errors, let alone punctuation.

Tiger 888
01-12-08, 01:31
Hi,

I am an English teacher in China.I have avery good command English,provide you high quality English traslation service.If you want any , I am at your service ,Please contact me.All service are free of charge, I just wanna pratice my English.Pity about the written English. I spotted 10 serious errors, let alone punctuation.
Pete, some Chinese are born as experts. Don't take that too seriously.

Old Mean Dog
01-12-08, 05:21
Hi,

Good luck

HG,

Are you an Bisexual English Teacher, a Mommy, a Bisexual English Teaching Mommy or worse; A dude with some real issues?

This just really creeps me out.

-CPE

SE Asia Joe
01-14-08, 04:45

Rontbo
Just got back from Miraton and picked up a brochure on the bus service Miraton/HK Airport. Eternal East bus, www.eebus.com, (852)3760-0888, (755)8389-3166. Airport phone (852)2261-0176.
Airporrt to Miraton - every half hour on the hour and half hour from 10:00 to 19:30. (go to A08 Service kiosk at airport)
From Miraton to Airport 6:30, 7:30 8:30 9:30 10:30 14:30 15:30 16:30
Single Trip RMB168 RT 298. at Miraton, Phone (0769)8302-8888.
You're welcome
SE Asia Joe

Bounce Around
01-21-08, 13:03
Hello All, its been a while since i was at this forum.

Will be back in the lands of sin in Feb.

Should be landing in HKG evening of 15th. Am open for the weekend either in Shenzhen or CP. Monday need to be in SZ. Later going to Yiwu and ningbo, and back again for next weekend 23-24 in SZ or CP. Please get in touch if you will be in the area.

Incidentally will be in BKK/Pattaya from Feb 8-15.

Bill Lee
02-12-08, 07:19
Got asked on my return by US Customs:

Do I have any DVDs.

Do I have any videos of naked girls or men in video tapes they found. The agent mentioned it's ok as long as the girl are over 18.

I had told them I spent several months in China and was traveling with four baggages on my return.

Did not see any counterfeit merchandise on display at this stop.

Now sitting in holding cell#8 (lucky 8, lucky me), until morning preliminary hearing.

Bill

Only one of the above lies is not be to trusted. All others can be unequivocally trusted and beyond suspicion - hehehehe

Bnlee2
02-12-08, 22:52

Do I have any DVDs.

Do I have any videos of naked girls or men in video tapes they found. The agent mentioned it's ok as long as the girl are over 18.

I had told them I spent several months in China and was traveling with four baggages on my return.

Did not see any counterfeit merchandise on display at this stop.

Now sitting in holding cell#8 (lucky 8, lucky me), until morning preliminary hearing.

Bill

Only one of the above lies is not be to trusted. All others can be unequivocally trusted and beyond suspicion - hehehehe

Hey Bill, \\

Were neighbors...im in holding cell number four. I guess im a goner. They ask me the same questions, all i said was that, "me speaky no english" i told them that i knew you. Next came the "waterboarding" and the removal of my toe nails. Do you think they will give me a fair trial?.

GlenEagle
02-14-08, 03:49

Do I have any DVDs.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Latest%2BNews/Courts%2Band%2BCrime/STIStory_206095.html

A SIA Pilot was charged with pornography at the Australian customs recently

GlenEagle

Nick Jacks
02-16-08, 18:45
For the past year, I have planning a trip and now it's time.

The bags are packed, passport, visas and tickets are in pocket.

As soon as I post this, I'm picking up the backpack and heading to the door. First stop, Fargo. Final destination, Shenyang. I'm taking the long scenic route through Detroit then Tokyo.

I've got addresses, names and phone numbers gleaned from this site and a couple others. Got a new 6mp Nikon and Sony digital cam with night shot.

The real goal?

To not be laying on my deathbed someday saying "I wish I had. "

I'm not sure how often I'll get to the internet to post updates, but fellows, please, wish me luck.

Albert Punter
02-17-08, 11:48
In case you are not able/have not time to connect to internet during your trip, you can always post some reports later.
They are always welcome

I'm not sure how often I'll get to the internet to post updates, but fellows, please, wish me luck.

Tightway
02-24-08, 05:27
Going to Changping today (24.02.2008). Looking for Mongering Friends to join me!

I have been to Changping several times and I also know some good places that have (as far as I know) not been mentioned in this forum.

Is anybody interested in joining me and having lots of fun mongering in CP together for the next few days?

I can also speak some chinese.

I will go today on February 24, 2008 and will stay maybe one week or longer.

Send me a PM (Personal Message) please if you want to hang out and have fun together in CP.

See you!

Phil1980
03-09-08, 20:19
I plan to go to CP end of May or beginning of June for a couple of days. If anyone is interested in meeting up, maybe having dinner or getting a beer or two or three and going for some entertainment, send me a PM.

I'm a European guy who knows some Chinese and has some China experience.

I prefer places that aren't very expensive.

Naisia
03-09-08, 21:37
Hi Mongering Friends!

I 'm a newbie in this forum. I check some of the reports for Zhuhai and CP. I will definitively visit these places LOL. Around 12-17th may. So is anyone interested in joining me?

I can speak cantonese but my mandarin is weak. LOL.

Anyone can speak french here?

Ce serait interessant de se réunir pour une petite virée dans ces 2 villes.

Eaglestar
03-10-08, 01:39
Back to The States for home leave, back March 24th. Have fun guys,

ES

Woody Shoes
03-10-08, 16:59
Hi all,

Another newbie on this forum and a newbie in Sz.

I'm a buddy of CPE my personal guide lol.

Looking forward to write/post/whatever with y' all.

I'm 35 and if you look at my nickname you can guess where i come from :)

Bull Dozer
03-12-08, 22:32
Hi Guys,
looking forward to meeting some ISG members on April 15 & 16th, to hang out & visit Yalan BBS, please send me a PM if you are around so that we can hookup.

Go Joe

OldAsiaHand
03-17-08, 12:46
At least there will be one guy in town we can trust not to overpay during the Canton Fair. He has been known to get a better deal than the locals.

Hi Guys,
looking forward to meeting some ISG members on April 15 & 16th, to hang out & visit Yalan BBS, please send me a PM if you are around so that we can hookup.

Go Joe

Fast Eddie 48
03-17-08, 21:35
At least there will be one guy in town we can trust not to overpay during the Canton Fair. He has been known to get a better deal than the locals.OAH,

You mean go joe get better deal than you and me, I need to call him and talk to that guy see what is his secret.

Fast eddie 48

Mua Tur
03-20-08, 15:46
I am planning to ride a China tour by train and that’s like as follows:

Lhasa + Xining + Zhengzhou + (May be Beijing) + Shenzhen
Shenzhen + Chongqing + Lhasa

Requesting to veterans to help me rendering information about China Railway and if interested to join with, pls PM me.

Please noted that, the trip is only mongering oriented.

Albert Punter
03-21-08, 09:22
Is it possible for foreigners to travel to Lhasa these days ?

I am planning to ride a China tour by train and that’s like as follows:

Lhasa + Xining + Zhengzhou + (May be Beijing) + Shenzhen
Shenzhen + Chongqing + Lhasa

Requesting to veterans to help me rendering information about China Railway and if interested to join with, pls PM me.

Please noted that, the trip is only mongering oriented.

Sammy_T
03-21-08, 11:19

Check the news - there is big troubles in Tibet right now.
The entry of foreigners to Tibet remains prohibited, and authorities are likely to continue to curtail the movement of foreigners in areas affected by unrest. Foreign travelers may experience road blocks and other travel disruptions due to demonstrations in the region as well as in neighboring provinces. Visitors to China should anticipate increased security measures and are advised to cooperate with all security directives.

Mock A Bee
03-22-08, 01:03

It is not possible for foreigners to visit Tibet at all. There are roadblocks everywhere to check your papers.

I know a foreign journalist who after flying to Gansu, then driving more than 200miles to the nearest temple, was stopped at a roadblock, less than 20miles away. They were escorted all the way back to the airport to make sure they left.

I suspect it will be quite some time before foreigners are allowed back into Tibet. Years from now? nobody will know. I am glad I have visited Tibet already.

MAB

Hcboy
03-22-08, 09:31
Hi Guys,

Will be making my first trip to CP in late March and was wondering if anyone will be there at the same time.

Have 'absorbed' alot of information from the forum but it would *definitely* help if someone would show me the ropes. Of course, drinks would be one me

Am keen on trying the saunas, ktvs, and bbs.

Regards,

HCBoy

Mua Tur
03-23-08, 10:54
I know the present situation is unrest.

I am sure the situation will not continue for uncertain time.

Mua Tur
03-24-08, 09:36
Mock A Bee
Sammy T

Thanks for the warning about the present unrest situation in Tibet. Yes, I am going through the News Channels, what says about Tibet.

Matter of fact other than the unrest situation; I am in need information about other aspects. Is there any military rules to enter China using Lhasa port ?

The question arises because other than China visa we need special permit to enter Lhasa. Does the Lhasa allowing as like as other port of entry?

I do hope my humble request will be considered by providing information whatever anybody knows.

Frenchie
03-29-08, 07:36
Yes, of all places, I'll be spending a few days for work in Hohhot in mid-May, and I would appreciate any tip about punting in that little-known Inner Mongolian 2.5 million-citizen city...

Frenchie

Jay Tea
03-31-08, 20:25
Hey, I'm a new member. I lived in CHina for a year, but didn't get into the "sex" part of it until a month before I had to come back. Anyway, I will be returning in May' 08 til Aug' 08. If anyone will be there and wants to "work" together let me know,

Thanks!

G Funk Era
04-01-08, 18:25
I've been lurking in the forums here since late 2007.

I'm finally taking the plunge and going to Asia this month: Bangkok/Pattaya, then Shanghai, Beijing and HKG. Just thought I'd mention my trip plans here.

Sammy_T
04-02-08, 04:07
Hey, I'm a new member. I lived in CHina for a year, but didn't get into the "sex" part of it until a month before I had to come back. Anyway, I will be returning in May' 08 til Aug' 08. If anyone will be there and wants to "work" together let me know,

Thanks!
Where do you live in China? It's a big country :)

Sammy_T
04-02-08, 04:09
I've been lurking in the forums here since late 2007.

I'm finally taking the plunge and going to Asia this month: Bangkok/Pattaya, then Shanghai, Beijing and HKG. Just thought I'd mention my trip plans here.
Beijing is a great city for sight-seeing, but there is currently a crackdown on our hobby. I dont want to discourage you from coming, but don't expect Bangkok style sex when you get here.

Sammy

Nobody Doe
04-06-08, 05:02
Taiwan Guy is traveling from Beijing to Shenzhen on April 7. He has been living and working in Beijing for more than 2 years, and his last trip to South China was 7 years ago in year 2001. He and his Taiwanese classmate, who's living & working in Canton for 2 years, will go directly to Dongguan from Shenzhen airport on April 7 afternoon. They will go to Chang An first, as his classmate knows Chang An better but never been to Chang Ping. Taiwan Guy would love to meet up forum brothers from SZ, CA and CP to hang out. Please PM your contact number.

Cheers,
Taiwan Guy

Jayagopal50
04-08-08, 02:59
Since Chinese from singapore/ indonesia /taiwan go for mongering there can you guys share names of any TOUR operators or reliable agents who can make arrangements[travel hotel] once one lands in HKG.I speak no mandarin and live in US of southeast asian descent.

Thanks

Fast Eddie 48
04-09-08, 16:40
Since Chinese from singapore/ indonesia /taiwan go for mongering there can you guys share names of any TOUR operators or reliable agents who can make arrangements[travel hotel] once one lands in HKG.I speak no mandarin and live in US of southeast asian descent.

ThanksJaya,

You should go to Hong kong and Macau.

Most people speak english there, but Changping will be difficult for you.

This is a small town.

There are no travel tours.

You need to travel here on your own.

Just do some reading before you decide to come.

Fast eddie 48

FernandoAlonso
04-09-08, 21:52
Dear Seniors and fellow mongers,

Will come to Beijing 12. And stay 2 weeks in the Northeast 3rd ring. As the situation seems still seems pretty difficult would appreciate some tips per PM, of course company is also welcome. If wanted am also more than willing to venture and try out places that need trial with a report included (if we should do this at the moment at all, otherwise exchange via PM). Chinese is lousy but find my way around in Beijing and going outside the rings is also no problem as long as the taxis take me there.

Crazy Jim Wood
04-09-08, 22:18
Why not try the Tibet thread?
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2097
It is hard to get a Lhasa permit from outside China. It is unlikely that a Chinese Embassy will give it to you. Before, it was very easy to get a Lhasa permit from Chengdu. In normal times, I would say go through Chengdu.

Chengdu is still probably your best bet, but I would not be surprised if the authorities are not allowing anyone into Tibetan areas at present.

Western China is also experiencing unrest, so can't really say as I would try entering Tibet by rail.

You're probably better off waiting until after the Olympics.

Good luck,
CJW

Mock A Bee
Sammy T

Thanks for the warning about the present unrest situation in Tibet. Yes, I am going through the News Channels, what says about Tibet.

Matter of fact other than the unrest situation; I am in need information about other aspects. Is there any military rules to enter China using Lhasa port ?

The question arises because other than China visa we need special permit to enter Lhasa. Does the Lhasa allowing as like as other port of entry?

I do hope my humble request will be considered by providing information whatever anybody knows.

Jay Tea
04-15-08, 21:43
Hello,

I will be coming to ShangHai in May and I was curious if anyone would be interested in Hanging out and showing me the ropes (as the saying goes).

Thanks a lot

SE Asia Joe
04-17-08, 05:23
Jaya,

You should go to Hong kong and Macau.

Most people speak english there, but Changping will be difficult for you.

This is a small town.

There are no travel tours.

You need to travel here on your own.

Just do some reading before you decide to come.

Fast eddie 48
Jayagopal - I THINK that that "other sex web site" from Singapore organizes tours to CP.
SEAJ

Mua Tur
04-18-08, 09:26
Thanks to everybody who replied to my previous travel announcement.

For my Tibet tour, I have cached a travel house (works only for Tibet tour) who tipped me some necessary information how to get entry in Tibet through Kathmandu. In my previous Kathmandu tour I was informed that entering in Tibet through Kathmandu is a very normal in practice. But I was more adventurous and was planned to get a ride about China by train starting from Tibet. But unfortunately from the said tour house I am not getting any green signal supporting to my adventurous tour.

The time is passing out and I am bound to change my tour plan and decided to fly to Guangzhou probably on 1st May and should arrive in Changping in the same day. After couple of days I am going to Shanghai to meet my business.

Thanks to the Shanghai forum and I know a bit where and what to do. Moreover if necessary I may request to other expats in more details. To keep me in budget I have dropped in an indecision situation about my staying options. My visiting place is Everbright(Hotel) Convention and Exhibition Center.

Now I am requesting to expats who can help me for a selection of hotel (with website) within the range of 200RMB, which will be convenient for both the Exhibition center and exploring of BBS areas (We know where to go for the Saunas and Bars, Thanks to Albert Punter and other expats).

Thomas Jefferson
04-18-08, 16:32
Dear friends,

I will be in Shanghai from May 2 to May 4.

I have been to a few places and maybe someone has time to go out mongering together, saunas bbs tongren lu, bars etc. All possible.

Anyone want to join please PM me.

Thomas Jefferson

Zoni Guy
04-19-08, 07:52
I moved up my trip and will be going to Beijing for the first time on June 5th. I will also be going to Shanghai for a week on June 22nd. I speak and understand a little chinese, but will obviously be lost since I have never been before. After RTFF, I understand the procedure, pricing, and locations, but my guess is it would be hard finding contacts with all the action going on in BJ currently. KTVs, BBSs, Saunas, and the bars over there all sound very fun, as does exploring places outside of BJ. Would anyone from BJ or SH help me get accustomed to the locals? I can help bargain while exploring new places.

Please send me a PM.

Thanks

Rwk3137
04-25-08, 15:17
Greetings & Salutations:

I am going to Shenzen for several days around the 1st of next month and I need some advice:

1: What is the easiest way to get to Shenzen from Hong Kong Airport (Yes I do have Visa)

2: Hotel Recommendations (Girl Friendly and preferable with talent available nearby, such as in the Hotel club)

I'm mostly going there for business, but if I can shake free of my local business contacts, then some exploring is definitely in store.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Bill Lee
04-25-08, 17:33
What parts of Shenzhen will you want to stay at?
Are you local language friendly?
What's your budget for your hotel?

You're also traveling into China at one of the worst time of the year. The first week of May. It's a major national holiday.

Read the board on member's past posts on how it effects the mongering scene.

BTW, your past posts have mostly inquiries but no reports. Why?

Bill

Greetings & Salutations:

I am going to Shenzen for several days around the 1st of next month and I need some advice:

1: What is the easiest way to get to Shenzen from Hong Kong Airport (Yes I do have Visa)

2: Hotel Recommendations (Girl Friendly and preferable with talent available nearby, such as in the Hotel club)

I'm mostly going there for business, but if I can shake free of my local business contacts, then some exploring is definitely in store.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Fitz1971
04-26-08, 22:09
I will be visiting Shanghai the week of May 14th. If anyone wants to grab a few beers and enjoy the scenery, send me a pm. I may even go to Manhatten's a night or two.

Fitz

Mark17
04-30-08, 21:18
I will be in Tianjin next week.

PM me if anyone is in town then.

Frenchie
05-03-08, 06:20
Hi, I'll be in Beijing for two days on 16 and 17th May after a one-week business trip to Hohhot (Inner Mongolia)... I wonder whether girls are hohhot there ;-)

First trip to China. Will be staying at the Howard Johnson (near Station and Tienanmen).

Am available for mongering and drinks... (FernandoAlonso can't receive pm's, but this applies to him).

Please pm !

Frenchie

Atapchee
05-03-08, 19:36
I will visiting Shanghai from May 6 to May 12 and staying at the DOnghu Hotel. I have compiled a list of saunas (Shanghai Hotel, Waves, Tomson, etc.) and bars to try out. If anyone wants to join me, send me a PM. Thanks

Naisia
05-03-08, 19:41
Hi guys!

I will be in Changping between 20-23 May. If anyone interested to join me. I plan to try everything that this city could offer us (KTV, sauna, BBS, etc.)! I will probably stay at Hui Hua Hotel!

I can speak Cantonese and I'm from Canada.

So pm me! I'll be happy to hang out together and have fun!

FernandoAlonso
05-03-08, 19:57
Hi, I'll be in Beijing for two days on 16 and 17th May after a one-week business trip to Hohhot (Inner Mongolia)... I wonder whether girls are hohhot there ;-)

First trip to China. Will be staying at the Howard Johnson (near Station and Tienanmen).

Am available for mongering and drinks... (FernandoAlonso can't receive pm's, but this applies to him).

Please pm !

FrenchieSorry,

Won't be in town until end of June, hope the PM problem is solved by then..
Have fun!!! And anything you can be helped with, we are all there for anybody reporting back info.

FA

ManonsanBoy
05-05-08, 20:37
Anyone caught up in this visa shit?

Derekc
05-10-08, 01:31
Hi guys,

I will be in Changchun on May21, can anyone advise the cost of taxi or others form of transportation from airport to city.

I also need to travel to Songyuan, will appreciate the best mode of travel available from Changchun with cost as well.

Thanks n have a great day.

Cheers

FernandoAlonso
05-10-08, 07:25
Hi guys,

I will be in Changchun on May21, can anyone advise the cost of taxi or others form of transportation from airport to city.

I also need to travel to Songyuan, will appreciate the best mode of travel available from Changchun with cost as well.

CheersMaybe we open a travel advisory thread.

In earnest, if you find some p4p there let me know, will go there soon and info is scarce on both locations, for travel tips there are better sites.

Frenchie
05-11-08, 05:01
Hi, I'll be in Beijing for two days on 16 and 17th May after a one-week business trip to Hohhot (Inner Mongolia)...

First trip to China. Will be staying at the Howard Johnson (near Central Station and Tienanmen).

Am available for mongering and drinks...

Please pm !

Frenchie

Dongguan Guy
05-12-08, 03:47
Hi guys,

CheersIt's RMB 20.00 from airport to city by shuttle bus last time I went and around RMB 100.00 by legit taxi.

Ask your Songyuan contact to pick you up is the safest way, otherwise take a bus, or a legit taxi would cost you about RMB 300.00 I think.

Godfather2
05-12-08, 14:16
Hie All,

I want to buy the subscription here, but do not want to use my credit card as it might show on my company Bill. I tried to buy from Pay Pal too, But seems cannot use the account here.

Is it possible by anyway to pay in cash. I would be travelling to China in this coming week. I can pay by cash, there too. I would go to Guangzhou, Beijing, and Tianjin. If any groups do meet regularly, at these places I may meet and give the cash there too.

Any advice plz inform.

===============================================

Hi Kevinrajmal,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Your credit card charge will be in the name of a charity that provides food for hungry children in Argentina.

I don't post the name of the charity because I don't want the search engines to find it here on the forum.

In addition, there is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

Cum To You
05-13-08, 02:03
Hey Naisia,

I'll be in Changping, Dongguan on 21 and 22 of May. Let's meet up. I'll be in New Century Hotel, few steps from Hui Hua Hotel.

How much do you pay for a "one shot"? I know from the saloon is $150 RMB for "one shot" and $400-$500 overnight. KTV girls are higher. Did you ever get a lower price? I speak Cantonese too from USA. Email me at [Email address deleted by Admin].

Hi guys!

I will be in Changping between 20-23 May. If anyone interested to join me. I plan to try everything that this city could offer us (KTV, sauna, BBS, etc.)! I will probably stay at Hui Hua Hotel!

I can speak Cantonese and I'm from Canada.

So pm me! I'll be happy to hang out together and have fun!EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

FernandoAlonso
05-13-08, 06:13
Hie All,

I want to buy the subscription here, but do not want to use my credit card as it might show on my company Bill. I tried to buy from Pay Pal too, But seems cannot use the account here.

Is it possible by anyway to pay in cash. I would be travelling to China in this coming week. I can pay by cash, there too. I would go to Guangzhou, Beijing, and Tianjin. If any groups do meet regularly, at these places I may meet and give the cash there too.

Any advice plz inform.

===============================================

Hi Kevinrajmal,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Your credit card charge will be in the name of a charity that provides food for hungry children in Argentina.

I don't post the name of the charity because I don't want the search engines to find it here on the forum.

In addition, there is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

JacksonAnd this mail cash sending works. Would advise to send from within the US and be patient, takes a few weeks though!

FA

Derekc
05-13-08, 14:23
Bro Dongguan Guy,

Thanks for the info, appreciate.

You from DG? which town? maybe can meet up oneday if you from there.

Cheers

It's RMB 20.00 from airport to city by shuttle bus last time I went and around RMB 100.00 by legit taxi.

Ask your Songyuan contact to pick you up is the safest way, otherwise take a bus, or a legit taxi would cost you about RMB 300.00 I think.

Dongguan Guy
05-14-08, 10:35
Bro Dongguan Guy,

Thanks for the info, appreciate.

You from DG? which town? maybe can meet up oneday if you from there.

CheersI live in Dalang town of DG. It is 10 minutes from CP. Will your business bring you here someday?

Naisia
05-16-08, 06:22
Hey cum to you!

Sorry I've never been to changping before! So I'm not 100% sure about the price. But it seems that for one shot it's 150$.

Your email adress is deleted so I can not reach you. I want to pm you but it doesn't work. It seems that your account doesn't allow personnal messages. It's more convenient for us to communicate by pm or email

I'll be more happy to meet you and hanging out together in changping. So see you soon.

Hey Naisia,

I'll be in Changping, Dongguan on 21 and 22 of May. Let's meet up. I'll be in New Century Hotel, few steps from Hui Hua Hotel.

How much do you pay for a "one shot"? I know from the saloon is $150 RMB for "one shot" and $400-$500 overnight. KTV girls are higher. Did you ever get a lower price? I speak Cantonese too from USA. Email me at [Email address deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Frenchie
05-16-08, 12:40
Hi all,

Today (Friday) and tomorrow in Beijing...

Mongering (or at least sharing a drink) anyone ?

Frenchie

Godfather2
05-16-08, 13:27
Hie All,

Me in China now. Stay in Guangzhou, Yiwu, beijing and Tainjin. Will load great info about all the places (if I can do something.)If any get togethers are being arranged at these places plz inform (I don't know how?)

Will become regular member, once I go back to Home town. (as per jackson advise.)Hope can do some new freebies this time as advised by Phil.

Keep you all posted.

PrinceMV2
05-16-08, 15:33
Hi all,

Today (Friday) and tomorrow in Beijing.

Mongering (or at least sharing a drink) anyone ?Hi all,

I will be in GZ & CP between 25th May & 2nd June. Any fellow bro there, for mongering or sharing a drink.

Is350
05-17-08, 18:04
I live in Dalang town of DG. It is 10 minutes from CP. Will your business bring you here someday?I went to a KTV in Dalang for the first time with some friends on my last night in the CP area last month but I forget the name of the place. I had a great time though. The hotel the KTV was pretty big and it the driveway was one where you would have to drive up on an incline to get to the hotel. I had a great time though. Girls were more expensive than in CP (3-8-10), and there were "models" as well. Can't wait to go back. I remember just sitting in the barber shop after getting a haircut and just watching the girls reporting into work.

I guess you never get tired of the eye candy there ;)

Derekc
05-18-08, 11:22
I live in Dalang town of DG. It is 10 minutes from CP. Will your business bring you here someday?I used to visit cp quite often last year, but only once this year April. However, will keep in mind of your location should I visit cp again, we can meet up for a coffee at starbuck in cp, if you don't mind travelling 10 minutes.

Cheers, bro

Member #4147
05-18-08, 13:20
Recommendations please. Looks like late Sept or early Oct I should be able to squeeze in a week long trip to one or the other. The plus side for me for HKG/Macau no visa req coming from USA but may have to buy my own airfare. Shanghai on the other hand requires a visa but I can use my Delta miles & Hilton points so getting & staying there will cost little. My preference would be to get there & find a beautiful, petite young lady to stay w/me for the duration of trip. If I have to go thru a few to find my keeper so be it. Which locale might be more likely to find a multi day girlfriend & what should I expect to pay? I don't speak Chinese. Shanghai Hilton is at the top of my list there. Conrad Hilton HKG &/or Rio Macau. What say you all?

Thanks in advance

Dongguan Guy
05-19-08, 03:57
I went to a KTV in Dalang for the first time with some friends on my last night in the CP area last month but I forget the name of the place. I had a great time though. The hotel the KTV was pretty big and it the driveway was one where you would have to drive up on an incline to get to the hotel. I had a great time though. Girls were more expensive than in CP (3-8-10), and there were "models" as well. Can't wait to go back. I remember just sitting in the barber shop after getting a haircut and just watching the girls reporting into work.

I guess you never get tired of the eye candy there ;)The KTV you went must be Royal Garden Hotel or Tianyu Opera House. I live in the same apartment building with many of the girls and supervisors with walkie talkies working in there. And yes there's a constant flow of "eye candies" that you can't take your eyes off of on their way to work. Hope to be able to join you but I don't have the PM function yet.

Cheers!

DGG

Dongguan Guy
05-19-08, 04:06
I used to visit cp quite often last year, but only once this year April. However, will keep in mind of your location should I visit cp again, we can meet up for a coffee at starbuck in cp, if you don't mind travelling 10 minutes.

Cheers, broThanks for your invitation. Hope I could get my PM function working before you come. so that the meeting can be set up. I know where starbucks is as I go to cp often. Maybe we could also work together in Changchun someday as I like there very much!

DGG

Fast Eddie 48
05-19-08, 07:15
Recommendations please. Looks like late Sept or early Oct I should be able to squeeze in a week long trip to one or the other. The plus side for me for HKG/Macau no visa req coming from USA but may have to buy my own airfare. Shanghai on the other hand requires a visa but I can use my Delta miles & Hilton points so getting & staying there will cost little. My preference would be to get there & find a beautiful, petite young lady to stay w/me for the duration of trip. If I have to go thru a few to find my keeper so be it. Which locale might be more likely to find a multi day girlfriend & what should I expect to pay? I don't speak Chinese. Shanghai Hilton is at the top of my list there. Conrad Hilton HKG &/or Rio Macau. What say you all?

Thanks in advanceUltra pilot,

If you want to save money for airfare and visa you travel all this way to China and not visit Shanghai you are missing out,the city you want to go is great if you don't speak any chinese.

Fast eddie 48

Naisia
05-20-08, 03:43
Hi Cum to you!

Write me a private message when you will be in CP. I'm in CP now at the Hui Hua Hotel. See you soon!

Hey Naisia,

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Wapec
05-24-08, 12:45
Comrades, Cadres & Fellow Pussy Affectionados,

That's right its that time again to lock up your daughters if they reside in Southern China :-)

Been to Taiwan and had my baopi hazed and polished. Balls shaved, pubes trimmed & ass crack waxed to a silky sheen. New batteries for my girlies toys. After a little R&R its time to rollick & roll - let's see if the China gals can give their all to out bang their Taiwan sisters.

Drop me a line if you're gonna be around my usual haunts ! Those that know me will know where:-) Off a wandering from Monday.

WAPEC rides again (I do other positions too).

Lubricate It
05-24-08, 15:50

Thanks in advance
Get your visa. The best pussy (and possibilities for a free multi-day girlfriend in my view) is just over the border from HK and just over the border from Macau. If you want a luxury hotel the Nan Hai Hotel at Shekou is recommended.

OfficeXP
05-24-08, 23:32
Hi,

I will be visiting Shenzhen and Donggun next week for 2wees, seeking lie minded friends here to go hunting with, please PM me.

Thx

Wapec
05-27-08, 09:27
bro's

a warning about increased border controls and checks. its gone way beyond visa's .....

i just crossed over from hk to china and was thoroughly searched in the customs area. most unusual for a regular traveller going through a quieter border crossing that i've used hundreds of times before.

damn, they confirep001ed a hardcore porno mag, three vibrators (one a twirling twister monster dong), a can of whipped cream (tastes nice with nipples) and a tube of chocolate sauce (helps overcome bbbj reluctance). the cream and sauce were in the condoms pouch.

worse was trying to explain why i had a chinese version of the "joys of oral sex" in my luggage. managed to get away with its for my girlfriend who is very broadminded. didn't get a laugh from the customs guy :(

all the time the customs guy has my passport in his hand and i am thinking not the piaoke stamp which, would require me getting a new passport early. anyway, folks be warned stricter visa checks aren't the only things we mongers need to be careful of in the run up to the olympics.

i am off down to the local supermarket hunting for whipped cream and chocolate sauce. never tried buying these in china so yet another virginal experience. guess the porno mag gets put to some good use tonight when the custioms guy goes home to his missus - she better get a stiff good woody !

wapec rides (cautiously) again

Wadman
05-27-08, 12:56
hahaha!!! sorry, couldn't help myself. had to laugh hard when i read this, really. for the customs guy this re-inforces his idea that all laowais are twisted and preverted.

btw, both myself, my brother and other abcs who have crossed the shenzhen/hk recently are scrutinized more closer than usual. got asked questions too, which never happened before.

damn, they confirep001ed a hardcore porno mag, three vibrators (one a twirling twister monster dong), a can of whipped cream (tastes nice with nipples) and a tube of chocolate sauce (helps overcome bbbj reluctance). the cream and sauce were in the condoms pouch.

worse was trying to explain why i had a chinese version of the "joys of oral sex" in my luggage. managed to get away with its for my girlfriend who is very broadminded. didn't get a laugh from the customs guy :(

OfficeXP
05-27-08, 23:52
In Shenzhen Thursday nite for around 2 weeks.

Also in Dongguan area.

Please contact me.

Wapec
05-28-08, 09:31
Was pointed out to me last night that i was probably still very lucky in not receiving an on the spot fine for the porno mag. Would probably have been much worse if the Customs person was a gal :(

Still goes to show how uneven China regulations can be even when things are being tightened up. I was both lucky and unlucky at the same time ..... so goes China.

Be careful & cautious. BTW, no luck finding whipped cream but the "Joys of Oral Sex" has been a hit twice now with the girlies with responses ranging from giggles, disgust, disbelief & Oh that's how it goes. Wonderful ! I feel so fulfilled or rather I mean emptied.

2+ Shot Wapec rides again.

HAHAHA!!! Sorry, couldn't help myself. Had to laugh hard when I read this, really. For the customs guy this re-inforces his idea that all laowais are twisted and preverted.

BTW, both myself, my brother and other ABCs who have crossed the Shenzhen/HK recently are scrutinized more closer than usual. Got asked questions too, which never happened before.

Santa
05-29-08, 03:23
While going through an american airport security control the female security employee said there was something in the bottom of my carry on bagage that needed to be checked. I had already removed all metallic objects and placed them in the plastic trays, so I couldn't think of what it could be.

Anyway, she started digging into the bottom of the bag. Imagine the look on her face and my embarrassment when she pulled out one of my toys. A vibrating dildo! :D I had totally forgotten about it.

Needit
06-04-08, 21:42
Hi all,

Many thanks for the great info found on these boards. And my apologies if I'm posting my question in the wrong forum, please move or delete if this is the case.

I'm headed for China on a business trip and will be travelling from Shanghai to Hangzhou to Shenzhen to Hong Kong. I need to purchase domestic flights:

1. Hangzhou to Shenzhen
2. Hong Kong to Shanghai

I've searched on justasia.com but I've been told that it would be much cheaper to buy these flights after I've arrived in Shanghai. Is this true? If so, CTS the best place to buy? Or is the pricing on justasia.com about as well as I can do?

Thanks in advance for any help you mongers can provide. And of course, I'll likely have mongering questions later on as well as reports once my trip is over.

Hat Trick
06-05-08, 09:04
Needit,

If you're traveling on company dime, then CTS is fine, sit down with an agent and book all tickets at one sitting.

Forget justasia.com.

If you're traveling on your own budget, then I suggest you cross over to Shenzhen for all domestic China flights. Many do it. Search the HK and SZ threads on how to get to Shenzhen airport from HK or vice versa.

http://wikitravel.org/en/Shenzhen

try

ctrip.com
elong.net

Discount fares, very reliable, e-ticket or same day free ticket delivery.

Good luck.

Needit
06-05-08, 17:46
Needit,

If you're traveling on company dime, then CTS is fine, sit down with an agent and book all tickets at one sitting.

Forget justasia.com.

If you're traveling on your own budget, then I suggest you cross over to Shenzhen for all domestic China flights. Many do it. Search the HK and SZ threads on how to get to Shenzhen airport from HK or vice versa.

http://wikitravel.org/en/Shenzhen

try

ctrip.com
elong.net

Discount fares, very reliable, e-ticket or same day free ticket delivery.

Good luck.Many thanks. I've checked the sites and you've saved me a few hundred dollars already.

SE Asia Joe
06-06-08, 05:48
Gents:

Was chatting w/a fellow monger (who is unfortunately incommunicado this week) who told me that the

Best way to go to Chang An City, Donggguan is:
to go on a 7 seater van from Huanggang border crossing who for RMB50 will take you to your hotel there (stops at each hotel designated by the passengers).

Anybody here can give me details on these 7 seater vans - i.e. where do I get them in Huanggang, which company etc as I need to get up to CA later on today.

Thanks!!

Good N Plenty
06-11-08, 01:21
On business & looking for stunners in HK & Macau; PM me.

Deming Childs
06-12-08, 22:11
Traveling to Shnaghi and would like some recomendations. I have tried few agencys and stuff but they are all horrible. Not even worth wasting the money on. I dont care about paying for good high quality =Gf experience. Would like a knockout body (Not super skiny) and truly enjoying herself. Had it once in Beijin 3000 rmb the best time ever. but can not find anything in Shanghai. any recomendations as far as # and names as well as expereince and possibly pics.

FernandoAlonso
06-14-08, 03:04
Will be back next week, starting off in Guanghzhou or Shanghai until Sunday 22nd and then in Beijing. Apart from Beijing want to do some outskirt visits like Tianjin etc. As BJ seems to give some headaches for our hobby right now. PM me anyone interested doing something together and the other ones who have my phone number, looking forward to see you guys. May not be able to access ISG or PM system after Wednesday as I cannot apply the solutions suggested due to my companies IT security. So exchanging phone numbers early might be wise.

FA

Tsjokolatee
06-14-08, 15:12
I'm planning a one month trip to Sichuan and Guizhou in a few weeks. Anybody have a few tips on where to go. Or more important where not to go.

Bill Lee
06-14-08, 18:29
I'm planning a one month trip to Sichuan and Guizhou in a few weeks. Anybody have a few tips on where to go. Or more important where not to go.

Don't go to Sichuan and Guizhou.

Bill

Bnlee2
06-14-08, 20:26
I'm planning a one month trip to Sichuan and Guizhou in a few weeks. Anybody have a few tips on where to go. Or more important where not to go.Tsjokolatee,

I see from your thread that you are a newbie. You really need to do some research before posting. Do you know what city you are heading for? . There is plenty of info on this forum for sichuan. Guizhou is a bit more backward. Guizhou is to the south of sichuan. Sichuan have two big city, one is chengdu (which is on this forum. Just look. Please) and one on chongqing. Chongqing is sitting on the borders of sichuan. Chongqing is a one of few municipalities within China. I really do not want to explain how these district exist. Maybe you could do some basic research on google.

Most member here would have sent you a message to just RTFF. If you do not understand this acronym go to the menu bar above and go to abbreviations.

Read it research on the thread and then maybe come back the forum and ask specific question on a particular location or place. Then maybe other will be more willing to assist you.

Putting you hand out and get freebies maybe easy but you will learn nothing. In life never depend on others when you can do it yourself.

Another piece of advice is to pay for a subscription from the forum and then use the PM (private messaging) function to send a message to senior members that are working in those areas or have visited so that they can assist you further. If you are wondering "no. We as senior members do not get a commission to sign up newbies. "

Now spend some time and research. Go get a map of China and see where you are going and find the cities that are close to where you are going. China on ISG is one of the most widely researched area in the world. There is a big database built from the many member that are living, working and visiting there.

Crazy Jim Wood
06-15-08, 13:48
Sichuan had a major earthquake recently, almost 70,000 dead, it is really messed up, can't recommend areas near Beichuan where the earthquake occurred (including Chengdu).
The disaster could have affected further away areas as well.

Moody
06-15-08, 14:50
I'm planning a one month trip to Sichuan and Guizhou in a few weeks. Anybody have a few tips on where to go. Or more important where not to go.Did you live in a cave the last month?

Old Mean Dog
06-15-08, 17:13
On business & looking for stunners in HK & Macau; PM me.I don't think a lot of Chinese prostitutes, especially stunners, read or even know about this website so, your responses maybe slim to none.

Have Fun,

CPE

Silk Fan
06-25-08, 20:57
Hey all,

Looking for a KTV crew. Splitting the bill and having a laugh. Let's cause a party.

In case it matters; I live in SH, know a wee bit about the place and places, speak enough Chinese to certainly get all around town and to even pin down the damages during the negotiation phase need be. That can be helpful.

Not that you maybe care, but I'm thank-gawd-I-came-of-age-in-the-70's, US laowei, tho' a lifetime of continental bikes & cars is a sure sign of euro mindedness. Not the idiot in a goofy hat jigging on the table (not that there's anything wrong with that, I'll urge ya on) but will certainly keep the ball bouncing. Hell I even like to sing. Well. And pay my share. Basically I am saying , anybody missing a shoulder chip but bearing a cool outlook is gonna make a friend.

Short timers visiting who could use some help getting this going, that's cool. Old hands with a open spot, cool too. Have a neon-clad building you've admired from afar but wonder what the deal is? I'll scout it out.

Who's up for this ? PM soon, thanks. Silk Fan

Jayagopal50
06-29-08, 12:48
Looking for advice from board members.

I am a 55+ east asian/ decent American citizen who wishes to sight see in daytime and monger @night.I am planning to be @Changping,Xian,Shangai in september.I have already been to Beijing and hongkong but not Macau.Intrested in museums and Buddhism.Any other places to Vist and monger?I am alone and learning Pimseleur Mandarin[Part 1]

Thanks

Fast Eddie 48
06-30-08, 00:25
Looking for advice from board members.

I am a 55+ east asian/ decent American citizen who wishes to sight see in daytime and monger @night.I am planning to be @Changping,Xian,Shangai in september.I have already been to Beijing and hongkong but not Macau.Intrested in museums and Buddhism.Any other places to Vist and monger?I am alone and learning Pimseleur Mandarin[Part 1]

ThanksJay

If you want china history then Xian and Shanghai is a must if you already been to Bejing ,I will like suggest Nanjing ,Sheyang ,suzhou and Hangzhou to your list not the best mongering city but there are alot to see if you into china history .,Macau or CP you can skip no history there just P4p actions.

Fast eddie 48

Cheap Meat
07-16-08, 07:20
LOL. So I rip off hookers. Big deal. You people try to ignore the big ol' cheap meat, but you know what I'm sayin is true! I'm looking to expand my range of operations so to speak, so I guess that means I'm headed to China next. I've already scammed enough Thai women I think(!) I'm looking to live on about $1,000 a month, somewhere. So, just enough to live and shag some ladies along the way. Can I get an apartment in China for $100-$200 a month? Thanks!

Cheap Meat

Senu
07-18-08, 15:09
Text service stopped working from Europe into china today (Vodafone to china mobile). Is it just me or am i being paranoid OR have the government started blocking them again as they use to afew years ago?

Senu
07-19-08, 15:00
orange not working either anybody got a clue?

FernandoAlonso
07-22-08, 13:10
orange not working either anybody got a clue?Internet sms services do work, also some providers do, most not. My provider is researching the issue, they sad there was a disfunction/problem, will post if they reply or if I have a solution.

FA

Senu
07-22-08, 18:41
Hi
I have checked with vodafone and orange and both say there is a problemin china,ie several if not all china mobile services.
Im receiving sms from china and im having no problems in the rest of asia just in china.
Many thanks for any update as the time for calling all my girls every day is getting crazy (cost not an issue if you use planettalk).

FernandoAlonso
07-23-08, 13:54
Hi,

I have checked with vodafone and orange and both say there is a problemin china,ie several if not all china mobile services.

Im receiving sms from china and im having no problems in the rest of asia just in china.

Many thanks for any update as the time for calling all my girls every day is getting crazy (cost not an issue if you use planettalk).Seems to be solved, all my messages since yesterday went through, got one message from China not, but knowing this young lady she most probably sent it to someone else

FA

Senu
07-27-08, 11:58
Sure does...

FernandoAlonso
08-05-08, 06:42
Friends,

Back Beijing next week for 3 long weeks.

As p4p is not advisable, anybody who still wants to hook up, PM me

FA

Tryntry
08-15-08, 22:47
Would like to visit Dongguan later this month, but am concerned with crackdowns between now and the end of the Olympics.

Any updates or advice appreciated.

Thanks

Maxkwalat
08-16-08, 23:46
Planning a Trip to Guangzhou during September 10th for a few weeks. Would like to visit a town near Guangzhou, (either dongguan, ZhuHai, or those hot spring towns) because I heard Guangzhou's action is pretty poor and besides the two cities DongGuan and ZhuHai (could someone also tell me which one is better, safer, more value for the buck?) can anyone recommend or PM me any other areas near Guangzhou with a decent selection.

Thank you so much.

Fast Eddie 48
08-18-08, 00:23
Planning a Trip to Guangzhou during September 10th for a few weeks. Would like to visit a town near Guangzhou, (either dongguan, ZhuHai, or those hot spring towns) because I heard Guangzhou's action is pretty poor and besides the two cities DongGuan and ZhuHai (could someone also tell me which one is better, safer, more value for the buck?) can anyone recommend or PM me any other areas near Guangzhou with a decent selection.

Thank you so much.Maxkwakat,

If you are a newbie and don't speak any mandarin Shenzhen and Zhu hai will be better for foriegn ,just stay in the tourist area and don't go to the small town you should be safe or you are taking a big chance to be a target .

Guangzhou is a good city but it is a big city and if you don't know the area you should go with some one that know the area well ,most isg member think it is poor because they don't know where to go and it is differcult to find actions there .

Fast eddie 48

SE Asia Joe
08-18-08, 09:44
ok. here's my plan for getting free poontang in china. i've done it in thailand, so i think i can do the same in china. i always target freelancers because they don't have anybody to back them up when the guy doesn't pay. personally, i always fuck them and then do the runner afterwards. but first i always make some kind of lame excuse to get away (e. g. i need to go to the toilet, or to the atm). also, you can pick girls up in a roving taxi, have your fun with them, then throw them out when she wants you to pay up. i just give them a violent shove out and they usually fall backwards. shut the door really fast, and tell the taxi guy to speed away. heheheheheh. that's how i'm gonna do it in china.

well, how does my plan sound guys? you think it can be done? i'm looking to spend about $75 a day for the china mongering trip (i'm a poor man). sound doable? or not?
you're just kidding right? right? and if not...ohmigawd.... you are one sick sob aintcha?
get free fucks from service provider? what kind of low life are you?? why would you target these gals - who are only out there trying to make some money the only way they know how. how much is it that you're trying to rip 'em off by?
if you cain't even afford 150 or 200 or whatever - why dontcha just wank off?
jeez.... i hope that if you ever did try anything like what you'd described that they catch you, beat the shit out of you and then throw you in jail before hauling your sorry ass out of the country..out of asia.. out of everywhere!
seaj

Bull Dozer
08-24-08, 22:16
I sure hope some smart girl would cut this Cheap Meat 2's dick & stuff it up his ASS deep down so that it would never come out. No wonder Lao wei's are not trusted because of Bastards like Cheap Meat. I am sure he could never get away doing this in China, unless he is in a very small town. Just my thought.

You're just kidding right? RIGHT? And if not. OHMIGAWD. You are one sick SOB aintcha?

Get free fucks from service provider? What kind of low life are you? Why would you target these gals. Who are only out there trying to make some money the only way they know how. How much is it that you're trying to rip 'them off by?

If you cain't even afford 150 or 200 or whatever. Why dontcha just wank off?

Jeez. I hope that if you ever did try anything like what you'd described that they catch you, beat the shit out of you and then throw you in jail before hauling your sorry ass out of the country. Out of Asia. Out of everywhere!

SEAJ

Weelock
08-24-08, 23:45
I sure hope some smart girl would cut this Cheap Meat 2's dick & stuff it up his ASS deep down so that it would never come out. No wonder Lao wei's are not trusted because of Bastards like Cheap Meat. I am sure he could never get away doing this in China, unless he is in a very small town. Just my thought.

Link about Cheap Meat:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=747434&postcount=752

Unlike, Thailand, China is more controlled by the triads. He will have a harder time getting away with it. There are many stories of guys waiting downstairs for unpaid services.

Language, communications, might be a big problem with Cheap Meat. Unlike Thailand, English is not widely spoken. For the first timer in China, he will need a tour guide to get around. He can do it by himself reading ISG but it will be very difficult and frustrating. People like you need your dick cut off just like the German guy who got AIDS in Thailand. After finding out, he paid girls extra to go Bareback knowing he had AIDS. When he was finally caught, it is believed he had sex with over 500 girls going BB.

Santa
08-25-08, 06:16
Jackson has already deleted his posts a week ago after I and maybe others reported him. No need to give these antagonists the attention they desire.

Just do as I do, click on "report this post to administrator" and then let the administrator decide.

These antagonists thrive on attention, and when you criticise them it only encourages them. They hate it when you ignore them and their posts are deleted.

Ice Dragon
08-27-08, 01:45
Whenever I cross the river on my bike to Puxi, I become hopelessly lost due to countless diversions and temporary roads for motor vehicles only. I'm considering a handheld satnav, any ideas, tips, prices? I prefer stand alone, not mobile phone type.

fz

Sugars
09-01-08, 12:50
I just been to Beijing for Olympics for work. I was so stupid not to extend my stay for one or two weeks of vacations. The day when most of the Olympic tourists left, it was a really enjoyable.

Now I have some free time in November. My question is. Would it be a very bad idea to travel to beijing in November. I read that it will be cold there, just as in middle europe. I guess then there is not much to do. Only shopping, restaurants and some nightlife. Even the nightlife has some beautifull options in summer, cause most clubs have an outside-area on the roof, that would not be usable in cold season. So should I better wait for spring next year? What you think?

Fast Eddie 48
09-02-08, 06:07
I just been to Beijing for Olympics for work. I was so stupid not to extend my stay for one or two weeks of vacations. The day when most of the Olympic tourists left, it was a really enjoyable.

Now I have some free time in November. My question is. Would it be a very bad idea to travel to beijing in November. I read that it will be cold there, just as in middle europe. I guess then there is not much to do. Only shopping, restaurants and some nightlife. Even the nightlife has some beautifull options in summer, cause most clubs have an outside-area on the roof, that would not be usable in cold season. So should I better wait for spring next year? What you think?Sugar,

Yes you are stupid for not staying for a extra week, nov is starting to get cold in bejing best time to visit is spring March and April, now most sauna is back in business and you are gone well more actions for us.

I understand security and high cost have many people stay away but the sucess of the 2008 game will interst many people to visit China the next few year you should come back next yr around spring and there is much more to do in bejing than you think, I can stay here for 3 week and not get bored.

Fast Eddie 48

Sugars
09-02-08, 11:53
Ok thanks, that's what I thought. So I will go to Indonesia in November and come back to beijing in spring next year. I hope the 2, 3 girlfriends that I met, will still remember me.

Fast Eddie 48
09-02-08, 22:07
Ok thanks, that's what I thought. So I will go to Indonesia in November and come back to beijing in spring next year. I hope the 2, 3 girlfriends that I met, will still remember me.Sugar,

I have some good place to go in Jarkata and Bali read some of my post there miss that place but alot of the girl that work in the sauna in Kota is from China, I think you better off p4p in China southern China that is where is alot cheaper than in Bejing but nov in Indoneasia is good after Ramadan.

Fast eddie 48

Linkhainan
09-20-08, 11:02
Surely November of Beijing will go getting colder and colder, there will be less outdoor activities as it was in Summer time, but I don't think it would not be so wonderful and colorful as it was in Summer, as many indoor activities will attact you no doubt.

Now I have some free time in November. My question is. Would it be a very bad idea to travel to beijing in November. I read that it will be cold there, just as in middle europe. I guess then there is not much to do. Only shopping, restaurants and some nightlife. Even the nightlife has some beautifull options in summer, cause most clubs have an outside-area on the roof, that would not be usable in cold season. So should I better wait for spring next year? What you think?

JohnThomas0519
09-27-08, 23:34
I am planning to come out to Beijing in October. I know that Oct. is national day. But how long is the holiday period? Does Oct. 16 to the 21 sound like a reasonable time?

Thanks for advice.

Fast Eddie 48
09-28-08, 11:08
I am planning to come out to Beijing in October. I know that Oct. is national day. But how long is the holiday period? Does Oct. 16 to the 21 sound like a reasonable time?John,

The national holiday is the first week of Oct for 5 days.

Most bank and gov office are closed and tourist and large city hotel and travel cost is double and you should be ok on oct 16 but the Canton fair start on oct 15 in Guangzhou.

Fast eddie 48

FernandoAlonso
09-28-08, 11:39
I am planning to come out to Beijing in October. I know that Oct. is national day. But how long is the holiday period? Does Oct. 16 to the 21 sound like a reasonable time?

Thanks for advice.After October 4th work starts.

FA

Linkhainan
09-28-08, 21:56
16 to 21 is also not the peak season of tourism. Beijing welcome you!

After October 4th work starts.

FA

Fitz1971
09-30-08, 18:37
I'm planning on being in Shanghai over the weekend of November 7th. If any fellow mongerers are in town and want to visit some sites PM me.

I'm planning on staying at the Courtyard Marriott in Pudong.

I may visit Zapata's one night as well.

Fitz

Bull Dozer
10-01-08, 23:47
Guys,

I will be in ZH oct.11th & 12th lets hangout & smell the roses. If you are around send me a PM before Oct.8th with phone number please. i will be in China for atleast 3 weeks in Houjie with a trip to CP as I get a chance.

Go joe

Mich69
10-05-08, 21:18
I am in Shanghai Oct. 11/14 and looking for a Swinger Partner (lady!) - does anyone know any hot Chinese lady open for a foursome? Please PM to me.

Mike

Logos
10-05-08, 23:54
I'm coming back to CP for a couple weeks, oct 10 to 23.
Anybody in town who wants to hook up, drop me a line with your tel.

Massage, KTV, sauna, night market, catacombs, sexy mommies, anything goes :-)

Darcnite14
10-11-08, 18:11
I'm coming back to CP for a couple weeks, oct 10 to 23.
Anybody in town who wants to hook up, drop me a line with your tel.

Massage, KTV, sauna, night market, catacombs, sexy mommies, anything goes :-)Logos,

I have read many of your reports and you have my greatest respects. I will arrive Hk. Oct 22, then on to SHZ that night. I do not htink i can get to Cp that night, i hope to meet with you another time. I have traveled to asia many times, most Bkk and AC in the phils. Just never posted on any of the boards. Oh well maybe another time. Keep up the good work.

Darcnite14

Chico Italiano
10-16-08, 01:10
Hi,

I would like to go in China and I thought to leave from italy on 25th or 26th December. I will come back on 5th jan.

Can you suggest me a cheap company? The best I found is air China, 788 euro, tax included.

Tnx for yr help.

Mmlouie
10-18-08, 05:27
Logos,

I have read many of your reports and you have my greatest respects. I will arrive Hk. Oct 22, then on to SHZ that night. I do not htink i can get to Cp that night, i hope to meet with you another time. I have traveled to asia many times, most Bkk and AC in the phils. Just never posted on any of the boards. Oh well maybe another time. Keep up the good work.

Darcnite14Hey, I am arriving in hk on the 22nd as well. What flight are you on?

Linkhainan
10-18-08, 17:58
My suggestion is to look up some overseas aviations. Usually the price will more cheaper if you book ticket outsides China.

Hi,

I would like to go in China and I thought to leave from italy on 25th or 26th December. I will come back on 5th jan.

Can you suggest me a cheap company? The best I found is air China, 788 euro, tax included.

Tnx for yr help.

Fattie
10-20-08, 22:35
Can anbody recommend hotels to stay at with good KTV?

Don't speak manderin.

Cali41
10-23-08, 03:59
Gents,

Will be in CP for the above dates. I am not a CP regular but have been there a few times and would like do some exploring at BBS, saunas, KTV's, etc.

I have been the main spots in Asia (Thailand, Phils, Indo) and looking to enjoy the fruits of China. I currently work/live in Saigon (Vietnam) and would be happy to share insights there if anyone is interested.

Be great to meet and hang out with some CP regulars and/or newbies.

Happy hunting and take care!

Cheers,

Cali

Bull Dozer
10-31-08, 01:11
Guys,

I'm looking for Horny friends to hangout in CP Nov.7th & 8th. please PM me. or message me one three seven one three one four two three two nine.

GJ

OfficeXP
11-09-08, 18:24
Hi guys,

Visiting Shenzhen and Dongguan during November, looking for a group of guys to go out and have fun. Even day time fun in sauna or evening. Also may be able to offer one nite in KTV, just pay for the girls and have fun, all charges covered, Please PM me.

Will be posting load of pics on my return.

OfficeXP
11-16-08, 02:34
On my way to China and love ot hear from ne guys out there looking to go out during the day to sauna or the evening please pm me your number or I will forward mine.

Thx.

Legal Lad
11-25-08, 00:23
In CP from December 1-8. Love to pick up a wingman or two for some KTV, sauna, etc.

Feel free to shoot me a PM for local digits.

'lad

Bull Dozer
12-04-08, 00:56
Hi Guys,

Lets celebrate Christmas eve Dec.24th in CP & bring Santa Claus to a KTV, make those girl sit in your lap & give them the gift of love. Please PM me if any one is headed that way.

Thanks

Suburbanfarmboy
12-05-08, 01:22
What's up,

I'm new, love all the stuff people contribute on these boards.

I'm an ABC and am visiting China for the first time in January.

Shanghai- Beijing. Heard it's going to be cold so I'm going to go mongering for some girls for some warmth

Anybody going to be around and willing to show me around a bit?

Suburbanfarmboy
12-05-08, 01:24
BTW I speak fluent Mandarin, need a wingman.

Chin Guide2009
12-12-08, 18:13
Hi,

I live in Beijing a few years (caucasian), rending an expensive apt. in a quite place without looking for everything around chinese neighbours.

Want to meke a group. Can get nice girls for 500 RMB/night with a very quality service and good attitued.

I never go to Sanlitun and Bars for girls, it is always 100% cheating.

So, you can join me, live a message.

Chin Guide

Dragon419
12-15-08, 10:05
I'm traveling to Nanjing and Lijiang next month. Any recommendations on where to stay? I prefer 4-5 star girl action and/or bars within walking distance or within the hotel. thanks.

HoseGuy
12-17-08, 01:05
Hello all, I'll be celebrating the New Year in CP from Jan 1-6, fourth trip out there. Any brothers in the vicinity. Do PM me and lets see if we can hang out. Take care all and be safe.

Yesie
12-17-08, 05:49
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to thank everyone for posting so many great informational materials on this website. I am a CBC and never been to Asia. This will be my first trip to China by myself. I will land on the 7th and the 8th is my B-day (Really looking forward to partying it up Chang Ping Style 8-).I will spend most of my time in Chang Ping. I am looking for a wing man, someone that can show me around and chill with me. I am well verse in English and conversational in Cantonese but really bad in Mandarin 8-*(.Thanks all and early Season's Greetings to all of you!

Love Asian Girl
02-02-09, 22:50
Hi,

Anybody likes to join for a trip?
Before and after a mongering program in Lijiang and Dali can be considered. Since I'm over 50y old (but good physical condition for both travel and hobby) I think a partner of similar age will be more convenient. I'm a citizen of a west European country.
No obligations of any kind and having fun, mainly with nature, is (for me) the spirit of this trip.
As for myself, I have only few days at the beginning of March, from 7th of March on. The one who's going to join me can stay longer if he wants.

I'm a nonsmoker, but as long as nobody is smoking to close to me, it's not a problem.

I'm curious about it to see how many answers I'm going to get.....

LAG

Phantomtiger2
02-10-09, 01:26
Hey guys, plan to arrive in HK, then travel into south China by train to 3 places: CP,GZ and SZ. Have about 7-8 days to do this before leaving again by train back to HK airport for final departure.
So the question is before booking a train out of HK, ex. do I go to CP 1st then take either bus or train to GZ and then bus/train to SZ (not sure if it makes a big difference if final destination is SZ as its closest-just across the border to HK)

For ease or travel and time and money saved on travel, anyone have better ideas which place to go 1st and where to end trip (as long as I get back to HK airport for final departure).

thanks

PT

Mmlouie
02-10-09, 01:56
So the question is before booking a train out of HK, ex. do I go to CP 1st then take either bus or train to GZ and then bus/train to SZ (not sure if it makes a big difference if final destination is SZ as its closest-just across the border to HK)No reservation is necessary for train to China.

Is HK, SZ, CP and GZ. train route is in that order.

OldAsiaHand
02-10-09, 03:48
Hey guys, plan to arrive in HK, then travel into south China by train to 3 places: CP,GZ and SZ. Have about 7-8 days to do this before leaving again by train back to HK airport for final departure.
So the question is before booking a train out of HK, ex. do I go to CP 1st then take either bus or train to GZ and then bus/train to SZ (not sure if it makes a big difference if final destination is SZ as its closest-just across the border to HK)

For ease or travel and time and money saved on travel, anyone have better ideas which place to go 1st and where to end trip (as long as I get back to HK airport for final departure).

thanks

PT

PT,

The train is the most convenient way to travel between the 3 points. CP is in between GZ and SZ. If you want to save a little money, you can take the KCR from HK to Lowu, walk across the border and take a local train to CP or GZ. Otherwise, the through train from HK to GZ stops in CP.

I would take the train all the way GZ first and work my way back to SZ with a stopover in CP on the way.

Just my POV.

OAH