PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Old Mean Dog
02-10-09, 15:32
PT,

The train is the most convenient way to travel between the 3 points. CP is in between GZ and SZ. If you want to save a little money, you can take the KCR from HK to Lowu, walk across the border and take a local train to CP or GZ. Otherwise, the through train from HK to GZ stops in CP.

I would take the train all the way GZ first and work my way back to SZ with a stopover in CP on the way.

Just my POV.

OAH

I agree with OAH, GZ is not as good as CP or SZ, so I would go HK-GZ-CP-SZ.

-CPE

Phantomtiger2
02-13-09, 00:10
Ok, that seems to get the majority of the votes here.
Just to add: Have total 7- 8 days, Plan to arrive (1st day) on a Thurs. so if I stay in GZ for about 2 days then move next to CP, then will be arriving in CP on a Sat., would this be a problem in terms of booking hotels there on a weekend as I understand many HKers go here for weekend mongering.
If so, then do I need to rearrange the above visit plans?
PT

Wadman
02-13-09, 04:51
Well, CP has slowed down noticably due to economic crisis. Fewer Hongkies on weekends. Some of the major hotels may still be full on Friday and Saturday, especially if you get there late in the day. Depends on how picky you are with hotels, there are a few new hotels in CP. If you are not too picky, you can always find a room in CP, even on weekends.

I am not an expert on mongering in Guangzhou, but as has been pointed out by those who are, the mongering there is pitifull compared to CP. If girls is your main objective, then 2 days in GZ may be too much.

Ok, that seems to get the majority of the votes here.
Just to add: Have total 7- 8 days, Plan to arrive (1st day) on a Thurs. so if I stay in GZ for about 2 days then move next to CP, then will be arriving in CP on a Sat., would this be a problem in terms of booking hotels there on a weekend as I understand many HKers go here for weekend mongering.
If so, then do I need to rearrange the above visit plans?
PT

Phantomtiger2
02-14-09, 00:23
Yeah, from what I read from you guys, GZ is not CP in terms of girls, but then alside from girls, CP have not much more to offer. The main reason for GZ for 2 days is that it'll be my 1st (and perhaps only time there) so maybe need that extra day just to sightsee with a few girls throw at me will be an added bonus. Just my thoughts.

PT

Phantomtiger2
02-14-09, 00:37
Hey Wadman,
I think I fall into your category of hotels if I'm not mistaken -were you the one I read here that also like the cheaper hotels? (If it's not you, then my apologies).
Anyway, I tend to fancy the lower end hotels at a cheaper cost ( say around 150rmb -200 or so) and waste my hard earn money on the ladies only. Only need a hotel that is clean, with a private bathroom and lets not forget a bed. and location: Near the BBS action( meaning within walking distance would be nice). Anything else are extras that I may be paying for but may not need.- IMO.
I may like cheap hotels but the shared bathrooms /dorm beds-rooms is not my thing either as its too easy from others to steal from you.
I know the cheapie hotels may not impress the girls I bring back but lets face it, I'm paying them to impress ME and not the other way around.--again IMO.

Any places you recommend at the lower end?

Also read that Mommies in CP can get the best hotel rates. I've never been there before (CP) so don't really know how that system works as I've never met a mommie to introduce me to a hotel. So for a 1st timer arrival in CP-I may be arriving in CP about 7pm or so, how does one get a mommie for a hotel discount and know she's not trying to scam me as a newbie in south China.

PT

Wadman
02-14-09, 05:30
Hey Wadman,
I think I fall into your category of hotels if I'm not mistaken -were you the one I read here that also like the cheaper hotels? (If it's not you, then my apologies).
Anyway, I tend to fancy the lower end hotels at a cheaper cost ( say around 150rmb -200 or so) and waste my hard earn money on the ladies only. Only need a hotel that is clean, with a private bathroom and lets not forget a bed. and location: Near the BBS action( meaning within walking distance would be nice). Anything else are extras that I may be paying for but may not need.- IMO.
I may like cheap hotels but the shared bathrooms /dorm beds-rooms is not my thing either as its too easy from others to steal from you.
I know the cheapie hotels may not impress the girls I bring back but lets face it, I'm paying them to impress ME and not the other way around.--again IMO.

Any places you recommend at the lower end?

Huayu hotel
- in a back alley behind Lucky hotel
- 3 minute walk to HuiMei backalley BBSs
- 130 weekdays, 160 Saturday. These are the supposed "VIP rates", but if you talk to them and tell them that "a friend has told you that he stays there for these prices" they should give it to you
- in-room safe, internet, but no breakfast
- clean rooms

Lucky hotel
- on the main street, superior location if you like the main street area
- 3 minute walk to HuiMei backalley BBSs
- 218 for the bigger, "superior" rooms. Surcharge on weekends (Friday, Sat)
- their small rooms are cheaper, around 176, but man, they are small
- hotel is getting old, carpet not the cleanest

Swanlake hotel (new wing)
- 3 minute walk to Swanlake BBSs, 7 minute walk to Yalan BBSs
- 198/218 weekday/weekend, but again, these are supposedly "VIP rates"
- newly decorated rooms, very nice for this price

Swanlake hotel (old wing)
- 3 minute walk to Swanlake BBSs, 7 minute walk to Yalan BBSs
- 128/158 weekday/weekend
- there are even cheaper rooms on 3rd floor for 108. But Joe describes it as "you gotta go through this maze to get to your room, and there is no window"
- older rooms, but still ok
- no safe, no internet, no breakfast

YaTao hotel
- 100 meters up the road from Swanlake hotel
- 5 minute walk to Swanlake BBSs, 10 minute walk to Yalan BBSs
- around 160, can't remember exact price
- no safe, dunno about internet, no breakfast
- slightly older rooms

All have their own bathrooms.

And then there are the Chinese-style lodgings, the 住宿 = Zhu4Su4. Single room for as cheap as 30 rmb, but you get what you pay for.

Also read that Mommies in CP can get the best hotel rates. I've never been there before (CP) so don't really know how that system works as I've never met a mommie to introduce me to a hotel. So for a 1st timer arrival in CP-I may be arriving in CP about 7pm or so, how does one get a mommie for a hotel discount and know she's not trying to scam me as a newbie in south China.
PT

Well, hotels in CP (and China) don't really have a standard price. It's whatever they can get you to pay. So, don't show up in the lobby with all your luggage (unless you have stayed there before or know what to do), they know they got you over the barrel. Call ahead, negotiate the rate, they know you can just go somewhere else if you don't like the rate.

Mommies, well if you take one of their girls, they may get you the lowest price for rooms. But the hotel better be real close.

SE Asia Joe
02-14-09, 05:44
YaTao hotel
- 100 meters up the road from Swanlake hotel
- 5 minute walk to Swanlake BBSs, 10 minute walk to Yalan BBSs
- around 160, can't remember exact price
- no safe, dunno about internet, no breakfast
- slightly older rooms

Mommies, well if you take one of their girls, they may get you the lowest price for rooms. But the hotel better be real close.
Just a side note - this Ya Tao hotel has recently been acqured by the same owner as the Brand-spankingnew-quite-luxurious Clipper Hotel; In fact, their front glass walls even already sport the "Clipper Hotel" taping etc.

They have renovated SOME of the rooms - and these rooms are quite luxurious with glass bathroom walls etc and are available for I think 168 weekdays. The non-renovated rooms are available for cheaper.

Never stayed there myself, but the location is very central to lots of BBS action - just across the street from the Yalan Hotel/the main Yalan area BBS's, 3 minutes walk to either the Night Market or the Swan Lake Road area BBS's

And as for BBS Mommies arranging for rooms for you - I just cain't see you showing up at a BBS with all your luggage, chosing a gal... and then asking the mommie to arrange a room. You'd already stand out as a "furrener," do you really want to stick out some more??

SEAJ

Wadman
02-14-09, 14:24
Just a side note - this Ya Tao hotel has recently been acqured by the same owner as the Brand-spankingnew-quite-luxurious Clipper Hotel; In fact, their front glass walls even already sport the "Clipper Hotel" taping etc.

They have renovated SOME of the rooms - and these rooms are quite luxurious with glass bathroom walls etc and are available for I think 168 weekdays. The non-renovated rooms are available for cheaper.

Never stayed there myself, but the location is very central to lots of BBS action - just across the street from the Yalan Hotel/the main Yalan area BBS's, 3 minutes walk to either the Night Market or the Swan Lake Road area BBS's

And as for BBS Mommies arranging for rooms for you - I just cain't see you showing up at a BBS with all your luggage, chosing a gal... and then asking the mommie to arrange a room. You'd already stand out as a "furrener," do you really want to stick out some more??

SEAJ

Joe...

YaTao hotel is down the road from Swanlake and Clipper. It's inside a little plaza, very close (about 20 meters) to the outdoor BBQ plaza. This is just YaTao as far as I know, has not been taken over by Clipper ownership.

"just across the street from the Yalan Hotel" is the YueHua hotel. This has indeed been taken over by the same owner as Clipper, and it says "Clipper" on their front doors too.

And then there is Yalan hotel itself, of course. Slightly older rooms, 180 per night, I think. It's been a long, long time since I stayed there. Staying at Yalan, you are virtually surrounded by BBS shops. But I have never liked staying overnight at Yalan, the whole area there is just a little too creepy.

OldAsiaHand
02-15-09, 03:30

SEAJ

Normally, the mommies can arrange a better deal for ST rates if you take one of their girls. For example, I believe they can get 70-80 RMB vs. 100 RMB ST at the Yalan and 50RMB ST in the old wing of the Swan Lake. These are the only two hotels I have used mommies for and always ST.

That said, the ST rate only gives you 2-3 hours. I realize this is more than enough for one pop, but if you want to take 2-3 girls in the evening, the time is tight. I will usually pay the LT rate at one of the cheaper hotels if I am in town only for the evening. This way you can even fit in a night market girl for a nightcap before heading out.

Just my POV.

OAH

Maddog40
02-15-09, 04:01
Hi guys,

I am in Shanghai again for the next month and would like to experience the nightlife/bar scene. I have done the sauna and mp tours and will continue but don't like other evening activities as a single. PM me if you are interested in joining me for evening adventure at a club or other.
MD40

SE Asia Joe
02-17-09, 06:36
Joe...

YaTao hotel is down the road from Swanlake and Clipper. It's inside a little plaza, very close (about 20 meters) to the outdoor BBQ plaza. This is just YaTao as far as I know, has not been taken over by Clipper ownership.

"just across the street from the Yalan Hotel" is the YueHua hotel. This has indeed been taken over by the same owner as Clipper, and it says "Clipper" on their front doors too.

And then there is Yalan hotel itself, of course. Slightly older rooms, 180 per night, I think. It's been a long, long time since I stayed there. Staying at Yalan, you are virtually surrounded by BBS shops. But I have never liked staying overnight at Yalan, the whole area there is just a little too creepy.
Ooops - you're right!! The Ya Tao is where a lot f the BBS mommies can/wl arrange for s short term room for you for I think as cheap as RMB40-60 (forgot how much exactly) for a couple hours - and you're right that it has NOT been taken over by the Clipper; The Yu Hua is the one now Clipper.

Apologies for the wrong info.

SEAJ

Mkeyfan1
02-17-09, 14:50
Hi All,

Going to Dalian in a couple of weeks. Would like any advice you all have. Prefer to take the lady back to my hotel room, which will be at the Best Western.

Thanks,

MF

Maddog40
02-17-09, 22:23
Hi All,

Going to Dalian in a couple of weeks. Would like any advice you all have. Prefer to take the lady back to my hotel room, which will be at the Best Western.

Thanks,

MF

Hey MF,
Why not read the Dalian thread? It is not the most recent but will give you months of reports and comments that should point you in the right direction. There is a lot of information in the forum that will help you if you are willing to do some research. Besides, you don't have to wait for a response.
MD40

Phantomtiger2
02-18-09, 02:08
Will print and keep your posts handy.
Actually, may not have too much of a choice as I could potentially show up at last minute with luggage outside the hotel( really). My schedule is shaky upon arrival in China and slipping away from other obligations could be last minute thing. So like I said, anything you guys could add will help.

Just a thought, could I show up at one of these hotels Wadman listed and demand the VIP rates saying I stayed there before and had friends stayed there. And if they say no, if I walk out, will they try to lure me back (like haggling for prices and goods through out the rest of china)?

Thanks guys

PT

SE Asia Joe
02-18-09, 05:26
Will print and keep your posts handy.
Actually, may not have too much of a choice as I could potentially show up at last minute with luggage outside the hotel( really). My schedule is shaky upon arrival in China and slipping away from other obligations could be last minute thing. So like I said, anything you guys could add will help.

Just a thought, could I show up at one of these hotels Wadman listed and demand the VIP rates saying I stayed there before and had friends stayed there. And if they say no, if I walk out, will they try to lure me back (like haggling for prices and goods through out the rest of china)?

Thanks guys

PT
1. The Mobile Phone.... use your mobile phone (get a local sim card as soon as you get in the airport.
2. Phone around before you show up at the doorstep and make sure FIRST that you are getting a price you like.
3. Demand VIP rates and say youve stayed there before?? errrr... you know that Hotels do have computers in China don't you?? And that they definitely will ask you details to double check what exactly they charged you last time so as not to "spoil" the market for you this particular guest. That's pretty well standard in China.
4. Looks as if you're gonna be visiting some local factories/office? If so, another good bet is for your local ciotnact to make the reservations for you, even one that is quite immediate. Locals usually get better deals.

SEAJ

Diver98
03-05-09, 03:26
I'm going to China again in late November 2009. I've been several times but this time going for the 3 day river cruise, starting in Yching and ending up in Chongqing. I've looked through the forums endlessly but haven't found any river cruise write-ups, so anyone with actual experiences, please post 'them. My general impression is that since they have both KTV & massage, action is pretty much guaranteed (but I'm actually hoping to find a nice kitchen girl to shack up with for a couple of days!)

Thanks all!

Willa1
03-09-09, 22:06
Hi.

First time in China at a trade show week of April 3- 9. May stop in Hong Kong on the way back. Anyone interested in meeting up for a beer and adventures in the clubs?

El Greco
03-18-09, 18:52
Starting tomorrow I am making my way to HKG, SZ,CP,ZH and Macau for the next three weeks having a wing man alongside in order to have someone to speak too in China. LOL

I’ve been reading above forums for the last year and half so no questions, except one, thanks to all the fellow mongers and their great reports.
Where the hell can I receive a good red rope treatment? That is going to be my suprise to my wing man. Not that I had the experience before but at least I know what to expect. He has no idea about it.

I know it is not going to be easy due to the language problem but I rely on my dollar language and my pussy osmometer. On the other hand to be honest I do not expect too much on this very first mongering trip to the area.

If any of you senior regulars want to meet two bloody Greeks here is your open invitation to lunch/dinner on my account.

I always want to meet new people and make friends, in the places I am visiting, with the ones sharing the same mongering interest with me.

I believe I know Latin America pretty well and I can brief you on that if you are interested. Thailand I believe you all know so there is not much to add.

Regards
El Greco

Biandoe
03-19-09, 03:41
I will be traveling to Beijing and Dalian in April. Will be happy to know any mongers in these cities from April 12 till 26. I have gone to a few BBS on my own in the past. But just now joined ISG. I will write about my activities in the near future.

OfficeXP
03-25-09, 01:52
Hi will be travelling thru China from 7th to 23rd April.

Particularly will be visiting cantoon 15-18 fo the shows and business, anyone heading out there on these dates fancy meeting up for drinks and fun? Get in contact before 7th as not easy to long on to here in China.

Will be visiting dongguan on of the days and if can get a group together can arange free KTV fun, drinks just settle with your girl ther eand the room, 800rmb for overnite, and the rooms are around 200rmb

I'm particularly intrasted in meeting up in around cantoon fair,

Get in contact

Jrobert
04-07-09, 00:03
I will be in DongGuan on May 15-17 for KTVing.

If anyone is interested in joining me PM me.

Strollmonger
04-08-09, 23:16
Hello fellow mongers,

I am new to the ISGF but have posted on the US Site. I am traveling to Shanghai, Beijing, and Dalian starting May 2, 2009. I have RTFF, but would appreciate any information that could steer me toward the best places. Since I have never been to China before, I have no idea of where the places are located relative to good mongering sites. Here is where I will be staying.

Shanghai,

Crown Plaza Shanghai, 400 Pan Yu Road

Beijing

Joy City Hotel Beijing, -no 131 Xidan North Street

Dalian

Grand Mercure Teda Dalian, 205 Zhongnan Road, Zhongshan District, Liaoning Province, Dalian-China

Thanks in advance, will share upon my return.

SM

Jrobert
04-09-09, 01:31
I would recommend YuPing in Shanghai. Search the forums for it. I've traveled quite a but, YuPing has been one of best saunas.

Hello fellow mongers,

I am new to the ISGF but have posted on the US Site. I am traveling to Shanghai, Beijing, and Dalian starting May 2, 2009. I have RTFF, but would appreciate any information that could steer me toward the best places. Since I have never been to China before, I have no idea of where the places are located relative to good mongering sites. Here is where I will be staying.

Shanghai,

Beijing

Dalian

Grand Mercure Teda Dalian, 205 Zhongnan Road, Zhongshan District, Liaoning Province, Dalian-China

SM

Cooler Wolf2
04-09-09, 10:30
Hello fellow mongers,

I am new to the ISGF but have posted on the US Site. I am traveling to Shanghai, Beijing, and Dalian starting May 2, 2009....

Dalian

Grand Mercure Teda Dalian, 205 Zhongnan Road, Zhongshan District, Liaoning Province, Dalian-China...

Strollmonger,

If you are traveling to Dalian on your own & do not speak Chinese then best to stick to the aforementioned spots on the Dalian thread. I have posted a quick recap is on the Dalian thread for you.

Sammy_T
04-10-09, 09:14
Hello fellow mongers,

Shanghai,

Beijing

Dalian

SM
I am courious as to why you picked the Joy City Hotel in Beijing...

FernandoAlonso
04-10-09, 21:47
I am courious as to why you picked the Joy City Hotel in Beijing.can I make a guess, can I make a guess?

Sammy I will move Beijing this month, not so far from where you stay, maybe we get across each other after 1 year of trying to meet up))

FA

Aahz42
04-11-09, 00:53
I'm headed to Qingdao next week and need to go up to Yingkou for a few days. Curious if I am better off staying in Dalian or staying in Yingkou?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Jaimito Cartero
04-11-09, 06:59
I'll be in town for the Canton Fair.

Fast Eddie 48
04-11-09, 07:12
I'm headed to Qingdao next week and need to go up to Yingkou for a few days. Curious if I am better off staying in Dalian or staying in Yingkou? Aahz42,

I was Yingkou for business 2 yr ago just a port city, if you have no business there stay home, I post some report at the dalian forum RTTF.

Fast Eddie 48

Mr Elf
04-13-09, 15:39
Hello everyone,

Any idea what is the most economically way to get from Macau airport to Dongguan, Changping?

Understand that I can get to Zhuhai Gongbei custom and get transport there.

Maybe via a coach but not sure the operating timing. However I also wish to know if there are any buses from the hotel in Macau that travel directly to Changping?

BTW thinking of staying at Hui Hua hotel.

Appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Strollmonger
04-13-09, 18:11
I am courious as to why you picked the Joy City Hotel in Beijing...I am going on a group trip with my business class. The places were selected for me as part of the group. Not sure if you are saying that Joy City is good or bad. I just want to make the most of my limited free time and do some sightseeing and spa visits. Are you familar with the hotel and surrounding area?

SM

Fast Eddie 48
04-13-09, 21:59
Hello everyone,

Any idea what is the most economically way to get from Macau airport to Dongguan, Changping?

Understand that I can get to Zhuhai Gongbei custom and get transport there.

Maybe via a coach but not sure the operating timing. However I also wish to know if there are any buses from the hotel in Macau that travel directly to Changping?

BTW thinking of staying at Hui Hua hotel.

Appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks in advanceElf,

CTS bus service 2 time a day from Macau also stop at Zhu hai gonbei border, take about 3 hr from macau to CP hui mei hotel, I not sure which hotel in macau it stop I alway take it at Gongbei, cost is 65 rmb one way and I have post this many time on Zhu hai forum, do a search or go to google.

Fast Eddie 48

Mr Elf
04-14-09, 14:12
Elf,

CTS bus service 2 time a day from Macau also stop at Zhu hai gonbei border, take about 3 hr from macau to CP hui mei hotel, I not sure which hotel in macau it stop I alway take it at Gongbei, cost is 65 rmb one way and I have post this many time on Zhu hai forum, do a search or go to google.

Fast Eddie 48Hi Fast Eddie 48,

Thanks for your reply.

I didnt search through the Zhuhai thread but will do so.

Cheers

Fast Eddie 48
04-15-09, 03:33
Hi Fast Eddie 48,

Thanks for your reply.

I didn't search through the Zhuhai thread but will do so.

CheersELF,

I think the best thing to do is just take a taxi from macau airport to the border, after you across the border to gonbei CTS office is just under ground of the mall, I did post their phone number on Zhu hai and dongguan post, they run twice a day 11am and 7 pm.

Fast Eddie 48

SE Asia Joe
04-15-09, 11:24
For those of you coming in for the Canton Trade Fair and contemplating accomodations in Chang Ping - the following is the CRH fast train schedules.

Left side going up North from Shenzhen to Guangzhou East and the left side going South.

Please NOTE that this schedule is NOT OF ALL the trains between SZ and GZE - just those that stop over at Chang Ping/Dongguan on the way.

SEAJ

Cooler Wolf2
04-21-09, 07:46
Will be stopping in at the Mongolian Ranch later tonight (Tuesday), probably around 9.30/10ish. Very likely to also stop by tomorrow evening at approx same time. If anyone, including solo visitors like myself, is there don't be shy and say hello.

I'm hard to miss at 1.96m tall with fairish fair - what my ex-gf would politely describe as salt 'n pepper i.e. going grey!

In country for more than 6 years and my first visit to M's. Sadly not in its heyday, but better late than never!

Bad Boy Billy
04-21-09, 07:51
Will be stopping in at the Mongolian Ranch later tonight (Tuesday), probably around 9.30/10ish...................In country for more than 6 years and my first visit to M's.Are you around town next week my friend?

I will be in town nights Apr 27 & 28 then May 1 and 2 - drop me a pm if you in town those days

Billy will be visiting ALL known BJ w.h.o.r.e locations - I do not hold hands - but if anybody wants to tag along we can arrange something.

Bear in mind you might also have to keep company with Sammy, Zhuren, Intransit etc - yes I know - BORING - but that is life.

Schaf29
04-22-09, 13:31
Hi All,

Just arrived in Shenzhen after some nice days in Shanghai (see my reports there) and would like to know if anybody would be up for some drinks and common mongering tomorrow (Thursday) night?

Would be great,

Schaf

FernandoAlonso
04-23-09, 05:10
Guys,

I am back in Beijing and this time loks like forever, if my company finally gets my stuff here.

So as I am living here now, happy to go have some activities, so PM me if you wish.

My reporting was recently slowed down due to the Great wall when being in China and all the moving activities while outside, so forgive me, still have a backlog to report on Beijing, shanghai, Dalian and Jiujiang.

But happy to answer all direct questions.

FA

Naisia
04-30-09, 21:02
I will be in changping 6-8 may. Anyone interested in joining me?

Pm me

Jozza1975
05-02-09, 09:34
Dear fellow mongers,

I will be in Beijing between 13th. 19th May and plan to sample all the delights that Beijing has to offer. I will be staying in the Ritz-Carlton and would appreciate any information that could steer me toward the best places in the area.

Thanks in advance for your advice

J

Danniboy
05-04-09, 18:02
I will be in Shenzhen this Wednesday (the 5th) and would enjoy meeting up with anyone who knows the territory. I would like to meet other members, and in get an insider's view of the underbelly of shenzhen! And, of course, have some fun along the way.

I will subsequently be in Hong Kong if that appeals to anyone.

Fredje1961
05-11-09, 04:20
Hope I'll get access to this site while in Sha.

Any local members PM me, maybe we can meet for a drink.

Take care,

F

Mrc Secret
05-19-09, 14:24
Hi,

I will go in Shenzhen second or third of june. I'm interesting to meet girl in Shenzhen for overnight. i see this website with interesting price (http://www.escort-china.net/shenzhen.htm).

Can you give me advice. I stay 2 or 3 days in Shenzhen.

Regards

Marc

Fast Eddie 48
05-21-09, 12:44
Ibis hotel own by the Accor group is opening 45 hotel in china next 2 yr ,most are basic 2 star like home inn cost 138 to 168 rmb range ,I was in Zhongshan yesterday their hotel just open last week nice decor ,the room is very small with lcd tv ,it is across from the zhongshan international hotel and next to the model club very good locations .

www.ibishotel.com.cn

Fast eddie 48

===============================================

Hi guys,

Let's not turn this Travel Plans & Announcements thread into a discussion thread.

The Forum provides numerous other threads for discussing visas, airlines, hotels, apartments for rent, restaurants, places to visit, where to find chicas, etc.

Thanks,

Jackson

Halloerstmal
05-23-09, 07:22
Hi,

I moved to Shanghai permanently a couple of weeks ago. Some interesting places available here.

If anybody is up for some drinks and have some activities PM me.

Cheers,

C

Jammin 2
05-24-09, 03:04
I am coming to Houjie in a few days, but what is the best way to go from Guangzhou? Bus or hire taxi?

It looks far from the train-which goes to Dongguan-Changping. Any help would be appreciated.

Jammin

Bkk212
05-24-09, 05:40
Hi,
I am visiting Shanghai from 27-30 May, 2009. My first time in Shanghai, I am currently based in Guangdong province, so looking forward to this trip for some excitiment.

Anyone willing to ride shotgun with me?

Gz Boy
06-02-09, 14:12
Hi,

Does anyone know what is going on with Miraton and Hui Hua? I've sent them both email request for room reservation and have not heard back from either. Actually, Hui Hua's website and email seem to be down and the site is not working and the email's are bouncing back. Can anyone provide any contacts for either place who can take reservation instructions in English?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Fast Eddie 48
06-03-09, 03:36
Hi,

Does anyone know what is going on with Miraton and Hui Hua? I've sent them both email request for room reservation and have not heard back from either. Actually, Hui Hua's website and email seem to be down and the site is not working and the email's are bouncing back. Can anyone provide any contacts for either place who can take reservation instructions in English?

Thanks in advance for any help.GZ,

There are many hotel in CP no need for resevations ,many hotel are only half full most of the time ,I don't know why so many new hotel like the Mahattan and clipper stay in business .

Fast eddie 48

Gz Boy
06-03-09, 14:08
GZ,

There are many hotel in CP no need for resevations ,many hotel are only half full most of the time ,I don't know why so many new hotel like the Mahattan and clipper stay in business .

Fast eddie 48Thanks for the update FE but since we are coming from overseas we want to make sure we get something set up for the first few days. It normally wouldn't matter but we want to get a 2 bedroom suite this time and that may not always be available. Its basically a one bedroom suite with the connecting second bedroom. I remember the price at Miraton used to be 888rmb for this combination.

Any contacts guys?

Eaglestar
06-09-09, 14:38
Well fellow mongers it is time for old ES to hang it up. I will be headed back to the "Land 'O No Nookie" next week for good, after some 20 years in Asia.

It has been a good ride but all good things must end.

I wish you all, and I do mean ALL, nothing but the best.

Maybe I will have another post or two before I slip into the sunset but just wanted to say my farewells now.

May the wind always be to your back, the road always down hill and my you be in heaven 2 hours before the devil knows your dead.

ES

OldAsiaHand
06-09-09, 14:52
Well fellow mongers it is time for old ES to hang it up. I will be headed back to the "Land 'O No Nookie" next week for good, after some 20 years in Asia.

Maybe I will have another post or two before I slip into the sunset but just wanted to say my farewells now.

May the wind always be to your back, the road always down hill and my you be in heaven 2 hours before the devil knows your dead.

ES

ES,

Let me be the first to bid you farewell. You have become a legend on this forum and your contributions, especially to the Photo Gallery thread, second to none. For this, we are are ALL grateful.

Your ability to score freebies, get them do everything you want and photograph it all on top of it has earned you the auspicious title of "King of Freebies" in my book.

You will be sorely missed by all of us. Stay well and put up a post every once in awhile to say hello.

All the best,

OAH

Old Wreck
06-10-09, 01:19
we'll miss you and wish you happy mongering wherever you land. you've contributed a lot of pleasure and kept your brothers amused here, and i for one can say i have appreciated it! you set a great standard and gave us all a lot of pointers on scoring freebies. terrific posts!

thanks and god speed!

ow

SE Asia Joe
06-10-09, 05:56

ES

Oh Wow!!! I for one will sorely miss you. Especially your sterling contributions to the Photot Gallery.... and your continuing effort to rid the China Photo Gallery of nonsense posts WITHOUT photos.

I wish you the best of luck, good health, prosperity - and do hope that you will once a while still "drop in" on us to advise how you're doing. Who knows, perhaps you could also get freebies in the States. Lots of horny older gals there.... as there is anywhere in the world!!

Anyway, good Luck Eaglestar - and don't be a stranger.

Respectfully

SEAJ

Eaglestar
06-10-09, 17:30
OHA, Joe, Old Wreck, et al............tks for your kind remarks. l have enjoyed doing the posts, not as much as I enjoyed the activities which spawned the posts though. LOL

I will lurk here and chime in from time to time. Maybe go through my archives and post some pics "from the good old days". Who knows? I might get lucky back home also.

Tiger 888 suggested I write a "Freebie Manual" but writing is not my style so probably not.

ES

Loveasiangirls
06-11-09, 19:01

ES
Wow! Sorry to hear this! I just go back home for the summer and it drives me crazy so I hope you will remain sane!
We will surely miss your comments and your photos. I guess I need to buy a camera now.........

Eaglestar
06-12-09, 13:19
Had a bad night yesterday. One of my regular ladies, from my days of trolling on CFF, came. I had told her about 10 days ago I was leaving and I could tell she was not a happy camper but last night was brutal.

I have been seeing this 37 y/o single lady for over a year now. Most of the time I see her twice a week and while she is not the best sex partner she is a lovely lady inside and out and I enjoy her company even when not in the sack.

OAH commented recently about the feelings that some non p4p ladies might have, harboring hope while knowing I am married and it seems this is one of them. She is really torn up. I truly did not know she held such deep emotions about our relationship but I damn well found out last night.

Tears, sobbing, crying all night. It is something I will not get over soon. I feel soooooooo damn bad. I could not even do her last night I felt so bad.

Be careful out there guys. Don't do what I did to her. ES = shit right now.

ES

TenthFloor
06-15-09, 00:18
Eaglestar,

hard to see you leaving. You have become a legend. All the best.

10F

ES

LuvumBare
06-15-09, 20:10
You will create a big hole in our China universe with your departure. Not only will the many marrried ladies now be searching for another "duck", but we will be without your inique glimpse into the not P4P world. You have taught us all that a bit of patience and good skills on AFF and other boards can bring substantial rewards. I only wish I had been able to lead you life.

When you return to States, let us know your location and we may be able to help you find a bit of asia to keep your memories strong.

Good Health, Good Travels, Good Life and, most of all, Good Luck.
'bare

Fredo24
06-16-09, 10:50
I intend to arrive in Beijing Friday 27 June. I will arrive at 23:00 and probably go to Maggie's around 1 AM. I intend to go there as well on Saturday. I am not sure yet what I will do before going to Maggie's Saturday.
Anyone interested in meeting at Maggie's or somewhere else either day?

ZhaoBenshan
06-23-09, 19:03

It has been a good ride but all good things must end.ES,

Out of interest: Why did you suddenly decide to leave?

Hungryguy
07-24-09, 13:38
Have been reading on the sideline for a very, very long time but never have the courage to really jump in. Not new to BBS or KOK scene but most of the time waiting for someone else to take the lead, now maybe time to change and start writing some reports. Planning to come to CP in 2nd. Week of August. Practically come to China every month and have been to CP 3 times and was fun all the time! Any way to join into your fun and for guidance? Anyway to contact you - BSDave or SEAJ or other veterens?

Hungry

Greetings Hungryguy,

Here's how you can contact numbers "BSDave or SEAJ or other veterens".

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Jackson

Hungryguy
07-27-09, 03:02
Have been a subscriber for a long time, haven't use the facilities other then reading the reports.

Thanks Jackson - Great value and great job here and thanks for the advise.

Hungry

Mizunofan
08-18-09, 15:05
Any parties going on this Friday or Saturday night?

Planning on crossing the border from HK this weekend.

JohnJohnJr2000
09-02-09, 00:31
Greetings, ISG members

I'm more active on the Jackson's USG with the same handle. I'm looking for a wingman while in town. I'm visiting a female friends that I met on Skype but not sure how it will go and also while in Hong Kong and Macau I met some super beautiful women from Guangzhou so I would like to find more of this talent. So, I need help with translation and find the women. I will pay your drinks and meals and what the heck your transportation also. While in Shanghai and Beijing I didn't have problems with girls in my hotel but HOng Kong was different not sure if I need to stay at a friendly hotel or not. I will continue reading the forum but I really need a wingman or at least someone to point me to the areas.

Cheers!

Setsuna
09-02-09, 08:01
Going to check out the Chocolate Club first time.

PM me if you want to join me.

Mcsfo2004
09-08-09, 04:59
Hi All,

I am new to the forum. I will be in Beijing for six months beginning this week.

Happy to make any acquaintances. PM me.

This forum sketches out sooo many ways I might enjoy my trip!

Cooler Wolf2
10-16-09, 18:33
Will be in Kunshan for two nights, Monday and Tuesday next week (19th & 20th). Any locals or fellow visitors want to catch up for a beer and a sample of the local delights, drop me a note by PM.

MIA Man
10-18-09, 10:58
First timer with no Chinese language skills.

Anyone around to show me the ropes?

Lost99
11-20-09, 11:18
ABC Asian dude who speaks chinese looking for other members to hang out with in these areas.

Been to these places a couple times, so not first timer, but not a seasoned vet either. Would be into KTV, but more a fan of BBS and sauna.

Zhuhaifan
11-25-09, 14:45
ABC Asian dude who speaks chinese looking for other members to hang out with in these areas.

Been to these places a couple times, so not first timer, but not a seasoned vet either. Would be into KTV, but more a fan of BBS and sauna.I would be interested in hanging out. How would I contact you? Your PM doesn't seem to be working.

Silverel
11-26-09, 06:53

Been to these places a couple times, so not first timer, but not a seasoned vet either. Would be into KTV, but more a fan of BBS and sauna.
I would be interested in hanging out. How would I contact you? Your PM doesn't seem to be working.I'll be in HK Dec 23-Jan1 with a few buddies. we're also ABC. Been to China a few times but would like to go with people who been there before.

Let me know.

Lost99
11-27-09, 11:10
Hey Silverel,

That would be cool. You need to pass me your contact info or get your PM setup. Message me.

Lost99
11-27-09, 20:14
Silverel

I dont think I can contact you until you get your PM working.

I think you have to get a subscription.

Fourgotten
11-28-09, 06:32
I'm will be in ChangPing starting Dec 15th for a few weeks and am looking for some guy(s) interested in hanging/mongering together.

I'm white, american, and speak decent mandarin.

PM me if you're interested.

Guy320
12-10-09, 02:57
Hi all,

Just got myself a subscription here as I think I may be on my way to China for two weeks sometime between Feb 12th to Mar 14th. I'll be flying into Shanghai and checking out Beijing. Couple of days in both places, and then down to Thailand for a few days as well.

I've backpacked across south east Asia before, but never been into China and I kind of feel like I might be getting in over my head as I don't have much time left to do my research. Hoping some of you helpful forum members will send me a PM and give me some tips for Shanghai/Beijing and if you're going to be in either location during the times I've listed I could sure use a guide to help make this a good trip.

I'm pretty laid back and open minded. In my late 20's and enjoy a good mix of drinks, discussion, and mongering when on these kinds of trips. Prefer my ladies young & very petite. Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Stegram
12-10-09, 20:31
Hi all,

Just got myself a subscription here as I think I may be on my way to China for two weeks sometime between Feb 12th to Mar 14th. I'll be flying into Shanghai and checking out Beijing. Couple of days in both places, and then down to Thailand for a few days as well.

I've backpacked across south east Asia before, but never been into China and I kind of feel like I might be getting in over my head as I don't have much time left to do my research. Hoping some of you helpful forum members will send me a PM and give me some tips for Shanghai/Beijing and if you're going to be in either location during the times I've listed I could sure use a guide to help make this a good trip.

I'm pretty laid back and open minded. In my late 20's and enjoy a good mix of drinks, discussion, and mongering when on these kinds of trips. Prefer my ladies young & very petite. Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!Hey Guy,

I am not overly experienced, but I think I know of a way to save you about 200RMB right off the top. When you arrive at the MAGLEV train station from the Pudong airport to go into the city (the train is a great experience), make sure you get a cab from the cab line - AND - make sure the meter is not already on when you arrive and make sure you only pay around 35 - 50 RMB for the trip. I was hustled for 260RMB my first trip because of lack of experience.

Guy320
12-15-09, 02:19
Hey Guy,

I am not overly experienced, but I think I know of a way to save you about 200RMB right off the top. When you arrive at the MAGLEV train station from the Pudong airport to go into the city (the train is a great experience), make sure you get a cab from the cab line - AND - make sure the meter is not already on when you arrive and make sure you only pay around 35 - 50 RMB for the trip. I was hustled for 260RMB my first trip because of lack of experience.Thanks Stegram - much appreciated advice!

Gunnarharrison
12-23-09, 06:08
I'm going to be in Shanghai from Jan. 14. 19 on a business trip. Staying at the Ritz-Carlton the entire time. Still very new to the hobby and wouldn't mind hanging out with someone a little more experienced than I.

I think the BBS might be a little out of reach for me as a novice but saunas definitely look interesting. Even just grabbing beers at one of the bars to cruise for women back to the hotel would be cool.

Anyhow, just thought I would throw that out there.

Thanks,

Gunnar

Davidlaolee
01-04-10, 09:41
Hey Guys,

I am new to this forum (only managed to bypass China's national fire wall). I'll be in Shanghai for a few weeks to come and am pretty much free every day and night. I am Chinese and speak very little Chinese but am up for almost any activity to get a little girl action. Bars, clubs, massage parlours are all fine with me, I would frankly like to try them all. If anyone is looking for a little exploration company, I am game.

I have very little experience in doing any of this but I am a kind and quiet guy.

Details

Apperance: Asian

E-mail: [Email address deleted by Admin]

Best contact me on my e-mail, not sure how much longer I can view these forums.

Cheers!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Wang Beijing
01-06-10, 04:56
I'm an abc (well 75% although I suppose I look 90% chinese) and in Beijing for the past month and for about one more month. Although I'm not opposed to BBS and Saunas (hell if anyone is free I'm game), I want to conquer a different beast if anyone has any advice. I guess I'm into older women (in my mid 20s), and was just wondering if anyone could help me with finding housewives that are looking for a good fuck. I know that my time here is short, but any help would be appreciated.

Wang Beijing
01-06-10, 05:17
I'm an abc (well 75% although I suppose I look 90% Chinese) and in Beijing for the past month and for about one more month. Although I'm not opposed to BBS and Saunas (hell if anyone is free I'm game), I want to conquer a different beast if anyone has any advice. I guess I'm into older women, and was just wondering if anyone could help me with finding housewives that are looking for a good fuck. I know I'm not here for a substantial amount of time but any guidance would be appreciated.

PS sorry if this is a double post, my first post isn't showing up.

Pushkin13
01-06-10, 14:57
I'm an abc (well 75% although I suppose I look 90% Chinese) and in Beijing for the past month and for about one more month. Although I'm not opposed to BBS and Saunas (hell if anyone is free I'm game), I want to conquer a different beast if anyone has any advice. I guess I'm into older women, and was just wondering if anyone could help me with finding housewives that are looking for a good fuck. I know I'm not here for a substantial amount of time but any guidance would be appreciated.

PS sorry if this is a double post, my first post isn't showing up.

First step: do an audit? Is your current strategy working? Is there a strategy?

Second step: depends on the answers to the first step above.

Third step: if possible, wind the clock back about 3 months and start gently flooding Internet dating sites.

Fouth step: if 3rd step above is not possible, start trawling Internet dating sites, tonight, now, this moment.

Fifth step: report back to this forum on your adventures.

Just my advice ... cos it works ... yes it WORKS ... for me. :)

P13

Steven1971
01-17-10, 20:12
Hello, guys,

No I have stay several times at Hotel Kempinski, can somebody give me some information about girls near by the Hotel or in Hotel also outcall?

Thanks.

Regards,

Steven

Valkyrie
01-23-10, 07:25
To all ISG Brothers

My activities allows me to stays for long term in several places over the years. I posts time to time in Melbourne, Singapore and most recently, Surabaya and Jakarta pages.

I am about to have a long term stay in Beijing. I am making this announcement here as although I am quite experienced in mongering, I am totally green in Beijing and can use any help I can get to have a good time for my stay there in Beijing (which lasts over half year at least).

For informations, I speaks very little Chinese, a better listener, albeit marginally.

I look forward to have a good time with brothers in Beijing. I will be there from around end of February or March and at least the next six months. Thank you everyone in advance.

Love Da Asians
01-30-10, 02:36
Heading over to Beijing for a few weeks in May. Was really looking for a fellow mongerer, to help me out on a little information or some great info or numbers of great outcalls in Beijing. I have not picked which district to stay in, actually just got my Visa yesterday, booking flights on Monday. I've read pages and pages of where to stay districts, differences BBS, Sauna, and whatnot. And so on, its a little information overload. I am still processing. Will pay for my guest for any good info, or for a guided tour. I'll pay for drinks and your girl, just you help me find my friendly girl for an hour or an evening. I have been reading and reading, just joined a few days ago. I am excited for my trip to Beijing! ANy help greatly appreciated. Anyone who would allow me to PM them please tell me, if not, again my total and utmost respect for the Senior Members, thanks for the great contributions, I look forward to contributing.

Thank you.

Sound7
02-08-10, 04:58
In my search for a budget travel I went thru the following process for a Shanghai Expo trip.

I did a bing.com search for international flight for a period and was able to locate a deal directly from www.csair.com (China Southern Airline) to GZ (CAN) beating bing.com associates by $180 dollars. This happened last week.

Cheapofare.com beat China Southern Airline price by $10 dollars on some segments. Some segment available via consolidators only at the low price or greater price. The Chinese site v English site on the same airline web site have price difference in some cases. One needs a "Bank of China" or similar issued credit card for the domestic airline booking to buy the super saver fare tickets.

Local domestic flight search help was provided via pm from a senior forum member. Grateful for this assistance. The 50% discount fare SH to BJS were not available from this site. No super saver fare.

China Youth Travel Service website is good site to get some ideas to what one can do during the day time in various locations. More tour packages.

www.Chinaculture.org has lot of helpful information.

May be someone here has a better way to find flights and hotels for Shanghai Expo !

70 Million expected to attend the Shanghai Expo, May 1 to Oct 31 2010.
150 nations represented.
A projection by the Chinese.

Guyinbayarea
03-01-10, 03:12
Hi,

A newbie here. I will be in Shanghai in the week of 9/Mar in Pudong area. I will have some other business colleagues but don't partake in non-work related activities.

Wondering if any others will be in SH in the same time frame.

Waldeck2
03-01-10, 08:35
Some of us live in Shanghai.

Hi,

A newbie here. I will be in Shanghai in the week of 9/Mar in Pudong area. I will have some other business colleagues but don't partake in non-work related activities.

Wondering if any others will be in SH in the same time frame.

Guyinbayarea
03-03-10, 20:43
Some of us live in Shanghai.Ahh, masters of the trade. My hotel is on the east of Pudong, Howard Johnson. Wonder how the scene is out there. I guess most of the fun places are in Puxi?

Waldeck2
03-04-10, 02:32
1. Read the last 10 pages of Shanghai thread.

2. Write down the names of venues mentioned.

3. Place the names, one at a time, in the search function on the Shanghai thread.

4. The search function is at the top right hand side of the page.

5. There is a Shanghai map online in one of my earlier posts, its in English.

6. Do the work.

7. Elementary, my dear Watson.

Ahh, masters of the trade. My hotel is on the east of Pudong, Howard Johnson. Wonder how the scene is out there. I guess most of the fun places are in Puxi?

Love Da Asians
03-15-10, 00:28
Well I had on post before, albeit, a stupid post, most likely showing my unbridled enthusiasm and extreme anticipation for the trip to China I will have during end of April to Late may. I want to apologize for my first dumbass post, find me pussy I buy you some too post! Ok, I admit it's stupid. In reality I was hoping that when in Beijing (April 28- May 5), I could find some people to head out with during the daytime, visiting with some family, so I can only get out maybe twice during the daytimes of 9am to 6pm. Also I will be in Guangzhou (May 18-May 23) if anyone wants to go out. Also makes me extremely limited I think only daytime mongering, seems like every place, 12am after when its good. I am 30 yrs old white male. Since I have no experience at all with working girls/escorts/, I really want to fuck as many girls as I can within the days I am there. I guess since I just turned 30 yrs old. I have been reading and taking advice, and I want to say thanks for the awesome advice. I have all the maps, business cards down that were posted, been studying my mandarin through all the great posts on language and terms. Just looking for someone to explore or help guide me to some right places for some sure action. I have read with mixed reviews and opinions of the outcall scene, I guess its my last resort to book another hotel room, and call up an outcall appointment, although majority of senior members don't advise, for my lack of talents with mongering maybe my only option. I just wonder how many outcalls I can call to my hotel room during the day, before I create any problems. Just following some senior member advice, and starting out with this bio-post.

Best to all!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Mecha Pilot
03-15-10, 14:59
Some of us live in Shanghai.Never been mongering in Shanghai before. Anyone going to be in Shanghai on the 23rd, 24th or 25th of March and would like to meet up ? We could meet up for quick drink/meal then hit the town.

Waldeck2
03-16-10, 00:25
the man his 20 bucks so you can receive PM's.

Never been mongering in Shanghai before. Anyone going to be in Shanghai on the 23rd, 24th or 25th of March and would like to meet up ? We could meet up for quick drink/meal then hit the town.

Mecha Pilot
03-16-10, 14:26
the man his 20 bucks so you can receive PM's.The man has his well earned 20 bucks.

Should be able to receive PM's within 24 hrs.

Mike666
03-16-10, 14:54
Never been mongering in Shanghai before. Anyone going to be in Shanghai on the 23rd, 24th or 25th of March and would like to meet up ? We could meet up for quick drink/meal then hit the town.

Hi, you probably won't get a lot of mileage out of this. Things are getting a bit more serious here so members likely won't want to openly discuss venues and partying. I don't get money off it but the subscription is well worth it. Cheers

Mike666
03-16-10, 14:59
Ahh, masters of the trade. My hotel is on the east of Pudong, Howard Johnson. Wonder how the scene is out there. I guess most of the fun places are in Puxi?

Are you referring to the Howard Johnson in Zhangjiang? If so, there's not much going on.
You really want to do more research before coming here. Things are getting more serious there and a raid (of the threat of it) is a real possibility. Get a subscription so you can at least pm people for info. You are not going to get a lot out of asking general questions. For a popular Pudong place, try search Sarcosa.

Fast Eddie 48
03-17-10, 04:35
The man has his well earned 20 bucks.

Should be able to receive PM's within 24 hrs.Mecha pilot,

There are not too many actions in that area, you should just ask the bellboy or manager in your hotel you might get room service, also taxi is cheap here find a taxi guy speak some english he know where the acions is at or just read the forum all info is here.

Fast Eddie 48

Mecha Pilot
03-17-10, 13:36
Mecha pilot,

There are not too many actions in that area, you should just ask the bellboy or manager in your hotel you might get room service, also taxi is cheap here find a taxi guy speak some english he know where the acions is at or just read the forum all info is here.

Fast Eddie 48Thanks for everyone's advice. To tell you the truth I was getting a bit worried after reading some of the threads. $20K fine and deportation is no laughing matter. Damn Expo, first time in Shanghai and I get Shanghaied.

Jake993
03-30-10, 16:35
Gentlemen,
I will be coming to China (Beijing) for the first time expecting to arrive on Sunday April 10th and staying for a week. While I have had plenty of mongering experience in the FSU and Brazil, this will be my first time coming to China. Of course, I will start my trip with a visit to Maggie's and hopefully will branch out from there. Truthfully, I have no experience what so ever with Chinese girls of Mongolians for that matter (just Kazaks and Turkmen girls) so I am look forward to meeting a few Treasure's of the Orient. If anyone feels so inclined to grabbing a beer with an old monger to show me the lay of the land, please do get in touch with me via PM. I am always eager to benefit from the inside track when it is offered.
Thanks in advance for your tips and guidance.
Regards,
Jake

Bad Boy Billy
03-31-10, 03:09
Gentlemen.......I will be coming to China (Beijing) for the first time expecting to arrive on Sunday April 10th and staying for a week........If anyone feels so inclined to grabbing a beer with an old monger to show me the lay of the land, please do get in touch with me via PM.Jake re-post this in Beijing thread - Sammy, Zhuren, FA, JJ etc will certainly contact you - I won't be back in BJ until June now - but the other guys will show you the ropes.

Zhuren
03-31-10, 07:55
Jake re-post this in Beijing thread - Sammy, Zhuren, FA, JJ etc will certainly contact you - I won't be back in BJ until June now - but the other guys will show you the ropes.

You mean, BJ is safe again?

Dongguan Doug
04-09-10, 11:34
Well I had on post before, albeit, a stupid post, most likely showing my unbridled enthusiasm and extreme anticipation for the trip to China I will have during end of April to Late may. I want to apologize for my first dumbass post, find me pussy I buy you some too post! Ok, I admit it's stupid. In reality I was hoping that when in Beijing (April 28- May 5), I could find some people to head out with during the daytime, visiting with some family, so I can only get out maybe twice during the daytimes of 9am to 6pm. Also I will be in Guangzhou (May 18-May 23) if anyone wants to go out. Also makes me extremely limited I think only daytime mongering, seems like every place, 12am after when its good. I am 30 yrs old white male. Since I have no experience at all with working girls/escorts/, I really want to fuck as many girls as I can within the days I am there. I guess since I just turned 30 yrs old. I have been reading and taking advice, and I want to say thanks for the awesome advice. I have all the maps, business cards down that were posted, been studying my mandarin through all the great posts on language and terms. Just looking for someone to explore or help guide me to some right places for some sure action. I have read with mixed reviews and opinions of the outcall scene, I guess its my last resort to book another hotel room, and call up an outcall appointment, although majority of senior members don't advise, for my lack of talents with mongering maybe my only option. I just wonder how many outcalls I can call to my hotel room during the day, before I create any problems. Just following some senior member advice, and starting out with this bio-post.

Best to all!

I would definitely recommend you spend a night in CP if you have time. Let me know when your dates are confirmed as I would also like to meet up and hit the town. I've been going to CP for 4 years and guarantee you the best time of your life - the place is like nowhere you've ever been.

DD

Alx 1994
04-12-10, 23:01
Hello, Gents,

First timer scheduled for a trip to Beijing 5/31 to 6/4. Work related w/ translator / escort for the duration of my stay, but I'd like to try some "high quality" local samples. My questions are:

What is the norm for business escorts? Is it customary for them to "help" their clients with the local ladies? I don't mind paying, of course, but I don't want to insult my business associates by asking them to pimp a girl for me either.

Anyways, any local / cultural info would be great, please PM me.

Thanks in advance,

Alex

Sammy_T
04-13-10, 07:35
Hello, Gents,

First timer scheduled for a trip to Beijing 5/31 to 6/4. Work related w/ translator / escort for the duration of my stay, but I'd like to try some "high quality" local samples. My questions are:

What is the norm for business escorts? Is it customary for them to "help" their clients with the local ladies? I don't mind paying, of course, but I don't want to insult my business associates by asking them to pimp a girl for me either.

Anyways, any local / cultural info would be great, please PM me.

Thanks in advance,

Alex
Unless you know the person very well I would not ask him to help you find a girl. To be honest, even if he suggests something you might be better off in the long run turning him down and finding a girl on your own via this board. There are many ways in which your agent/escort can use this information against you - no matter how nice a guy he may seem.

Hit Maggie's one evening, or if money is no object you can try Passion's. Either choice is safe, and you do not risk mixing business with pleasure.

Sammy

Love Da Asians
04-14-10, 19:03
Dongguandoug,

Thanks for the reply and post. I tried sending you a PM, are you a paid member? I am just thinking of your post, sounds exciting for sure. Best time of my life, I think you for damn sure know what you are talking about. Confirmed dates Beijing April 28- May 4. Lets make some plan to head out.

Thomas Jefferson
04-16-10, 12:56
Hi folks,

Have to bring some customers to expo shanghai beginning of may.

While they are out for expo, I have time to enjoy our hobby.

Anyone want to share or give me an update of available places?

Pm me

Thomas Jefferson

J Falcon
05-14-10, 04:33
I'm in Shanghai until sometime next week and will be traveling around China until June 18th for a mix of business and pleasure. I'd love to get together with others in China who have similar interests to trade stories and advice, over a beer or whatever. Will study the boards shortly but suggestions also welcome.

I'm in my 40s and have been to HK before, but this is my first time in mainland China. I've traveled extensively around Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas. I've enjoyed mostly non-pro and some pro action in the Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, Singapore, HK, Kenya, and Ghana, and Brazil.

PM me and we can swap mobile numbers.

Alan Cain
06-12-10, 00:34
I'm staying in CP.

I just paid for the subscription so should be able take messages by tomorrow.

Looking to connect with someone to hang out and go get beer and entertainment.

King Kongy
06-16-10, 08:59
Hi,

I'll stay in Shanghai starting June 21th. Meet you at the Manhattan's and pick 2 full nighter (minimum rating 8) for a party? We discount and can both put him in 4 holes only paying for 2.

PM's requested

King Kongy
06-16-10, 13:42
Hi,

I will stay at Shanghai end of June, beginning July. If you like joining in having two "all nighter" from the manhattans we can share the costs and have 4 holes for the price of only 2 sounds good? Send a PM.

Sunshine X
06-17-10, 20:48
Hi,

It is a long time to go.

Hotel not booked yet. Have to get some more info out of this

Very cool forum. As I am new here.

Yours,

SunShine

Azn Pride
06-18-10, 15:01
Hi guys!

I'm new in this forum (at least new at using it). I'm interning in Shenzhen until August. If anyone likes to travel in groups to have fun at shenzhen downtown, PM me. I'm still learning a beginner Mandarin and prefer not to be a wise-ass to travel solo.

Peace

Toyryan
06-19-10, 18:20
These forums are a great place. I'll be in SH tomorrow night and then in BJ Tuesday night until the following Monday. Looking forward to some fun!

Thanks

Tiger883
06-21-10, 15:34
Travelling to Shenyang Tuesday to Thursday.

Any place near the Sheraton there?

Thanks

Bounce Around
06-22-10, 16:28
In Shenzhen tomorrow 6/23 to Sat or Sun.

PM me if you're around.

Fitz1971
06-26-10, 09:59
I'm going to be in Shanghai next weekend (july 2-4). If anyone wants to see a sauna, zapata's or watch the World Cup PM me.

Fitz

AdultFunAsia
07-06-10, 08:33
Hi fellow bros,

will be in Shanghai from 27 to 29 of July.

Hotel in Nanjing Road.

Any recommendations as I do not have much time to walk around.

Thanks for PM me.

Uli

AdultFunAsia
07-06-10, 10:08
Hello there,

travelling to Shanghai end of July, 27-29 .

Any recommendations which are close to Sofitel in Nanjing Dong Lu?

PM me please.

Xie Xie

Uli

Shark San
07-08-10, 03:45
Spending three days in Haikou 7/10-13. Arriving around 9pm Sat. Flying solo. Looking for tips, suggestions, warnings, etc. Newbie monger (two-plus years exp. in Asia). Don't do KTVs unless in a group w/ someone who speaks decent Chinese. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Stew2
07-09-10, 03:44
Hi fellow bros,

will be in Shanghai from 27 to 29 of July.

Hotel in Nanjing Road.

Any recommendations as I do not have much time to walk around.

Thanks for PM me.

Uli

Uli, read the forum (as in RTFF) to get answers to your question - lots of action along or near Ninjing Road. And by the way, you can't be PMed unless you have a membership or are a senior member.

Good luck doing the research. It's fun reading anyway.

Danny Yu
07-09-10, 08:59
Hi,

I'm planning a trip to GZ hopefully soon! any one can recommend some solid spot with real beauties! please let me know if role playing and 3some with lesbian is available and what the cost factors are? i am clueless! please pm me if any info.

Much appreciated! will definatly return the favour if your coming by india or sl!

Thanks guys

Hi Danny Yu,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the Travel Plans & Announcements thread?

The Travel Plans & Announcements thread is provided solely for the purpose of allowing members to announce their individual travel plans so they may connecting with other members who are also traveling in the country.

The Forum provides numerous other threads for discussing visas, airlines, hotels, apartments for rent, restaurants, places to visit, where to find chicas, etc.

I would very much appreciate it if you would consider re-posting your question in one of these established threads.

Thanks,

Jackson

Willa1
07-11-10, 04:39
Hi,

Will be in Beijing with time to play Friday/Saturday 30/31 July. & in Shanghai Friday/Saturday 6/7 Aug. Anyone interested in teaming up. Reply or send me a PM. First trip to eastern/Northern China, so will be armed with the great reports here & lots of curiosity.

Will

Valkyrie
07-30-10, 11:40
Confirmed plan going to Shanghai on 5th to 8th August 2010. Did all the research I can and prepared as much as I can. But if any seniors feel like showing the newbie how the game in the town is played, simply PM me. I will be delighted to learn from old hand.

Usbomber123
08-12-10, 01:33
Moving to Shanghai for 2 years soon. I am American, speaks no words of Chinese but would loves to have Chinese girlfriend.

Any advice?

Mind Maggot
08-12-10, 15:04
Moving to Shanghai for 2 years soon. I am American, speaks no words of Chinese but would loves to have Chinese girlfriend.

Any advice?Take Maggot's advice, do nothing. Yes, do nothing. Just take it easy and go with the wind. GF will come soon, it will be upto you to decide how many to preserve and how many to discard. You dont need to speak Chinese, there are millions of English speaking girls out there who would be more than willing to have an American BF.

Stegram
08-12-10, 18:52

Any advice?

Start learning Mandarin. Buy the CDs at the book store and practice every day. Speaking Chinese will greatly increase your pool of possibilities.

Member #3444
08-23-10, 15:44
I am here in Shanghai, just got in tonight. I am here through 9/3, then back to the States for 2 weeks, back here for 3, back and forth, etc, etc.

I am more active on the USA board as I haven't really traveled in a few years. Interested to have some fun experiences while I am here, anyone want to educate a naive young businessman in the international arts, or just want a fresh face to have a drink with, hit me up. I am at the Intercontinental Pudong for now.

Mecha Pilot
08-24-10, 15:33
I am here in Shanghai, just got in tonight. I am here through 9/3, then back to the States for 2 weeks, back here for 3, back and forth, etc, etc.
I hope you have better luck than me in trying to meet up with fellow mongers but most keep to themselves. I was in Shanghai in March but had to find my way around myself. I won't be back till March 2011 but try the places suggested in the threads. Whatever you do, DO NOT follow any touts. If they say they can take you to a club to meet girls, drink tea, etc. DO NOT follow them. I very nearly got caught until I checked out the prices for drinks at the place this dude took me to, then bolted out of there.

Cheers

Bad Boy Billy
08-25-10, 06:05
Billy will be in Shanghai nights of Aug 30 and 31 - therefore Billy will be in Manhattan and Judys nights of Aug 30 and 31.

Shmitty - more than happy to show you around a bit mate - send me a pm with your Chinese phone number and I will sms you when I arrive.

And what has happened to my new found friend Ynot - are you still in town mate?

PM me and you can come along to Manhattan and Judys with me - you can show me how I should "suck on my mommas titt".

In fact - I will offer you a deal - you meet me on night Aug 30 and I will pay the w.hore of your choice in Manhattan to spend some time with you.

In return - on night Aug 31 you can take me to the best BBS you have foiund and then you pay for the w.hore of my choice - you gotta be WAY in front there Ynot.

PM me mate and we can work out the details.

Member #3444
08-25-10, 13:43
I hope you have better luck than me in trying to meet up with fellow mongers but most keep to themselves. I was in Shanghai in March but had to find my way around myself. I won't be back till March 2011 but try the places suggested in the threads. Whatever you do, DO NOT follow any touts. If they say they can take you to a club to meet girls, drink tea, etc. DO NOT follow them. I very nearly got caught until I checked out the prices for drinks at the place this dude took me to, then bolted out of there.

CheersThose guys don't take no for an answer either. One dick followed me for almost two blocks. Thanks for the advice though. I should have a local cell phone tomorrow, you can send me an [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Waldeck2
08-26-10, 08:00
My most successful reply goes something like this -- I have a Chinese wife and a Chinese girlfriend. The girlfriend fucks me for fun. Usually does the trick.

Gambit00
08-29-10, 22:55
Am currently in Shenzhen for a week if anyone wants to grab a bite to eat and chill out with a Chinese Canadian, and of course initiate him into this dark world we live in.

Tit Fest
09-02-10, 08:42
Am currently in Shanghai till Sept. 7th.

Am Blue eyed American decent enough looking to have received my share of looks but speak very little Chinese. If anyone needs a running buddy for freeebies 1st then PTP as last resort? Send me a PM.

Happy Hunting

Member #3444
09-17-10, 16:20
I'll be back on Monday night through October 2nd, back to the states for a week and then back in Shanghai from 10/9 through 10/22. Second trip will be with the client so not sure how much time I will have to play, but the next two weeks I will be out and about.

Anybody else in town? Is Sarcosa currently the only game going in Shanghai (looks like it)

Mister Pink
09-23-10, 21:04
I will be in Hong Kong and Xiamen the month of October.

PM me if you want to have a drink.

Douglas23
09-25-10, 01:14
Will be in CP beginning Oct 23, for a week.

PM me if you are in the area at the same time.

D23

Guyraz
09-26-10, 16:03
Planning on going to Xia Chuan Dao around mid to late Oct.

PM me if you are going around the same time.

Campeonato
09-28-10, 23:08
I will be in HK Oct 26-30 and Shenzhen Oct 31 - Nov 2.

Send me an email.

This my first trip

Flypsdye
10-02-10, 17:47
I'm traveling from Oct 19 to Nov 1st.

Want to know how the best VPN to used in China.

Passepartout
10-04-10, 20:14
Hi Guys,

I'll be in Shanghai from the 9th of October to the 17th of October.
Purpose of my visit is to visit the Expo and the city during the day, and clubs, parlors and all the night life at night.
I am 37 y.o. and speak french, english, spanish and russian.
Hope to monger in the city with the shanghai specialist or just have a beer at night is good too
Please PM.

Snellius
11-02-10, 23:46
Changping CP in November

Will be first time in CP beginning Nov 8, for 4 days.

Feel free to PM me if you are in the area at the same time.

Pineapple Slice
11-08-10, 14:57
Will be in CP for a few days, any other guys going to be there that time? Hit me up since I'll be traveling alone.

Dover23
11-09-10, 04:05
Will be in BJ next week for a couple of days.

Keshav 7228
11-10-10, 17:30
I will be in Beijing during this period. Want to try my luck in mongering.

PM me if you are willing for a joint venture!

HoseGuy
11-13-10, 04:00
Planning to hit the island from the 2-4 Dec, PM me if you have interest in joining.

Maxkwalat
11-20-10, 12:24
I will be in GZ and CP on December 1st-18th.

I hope the Asian games and crackdown will not ruin the fun!

Lost99
11-23-10, 09:26
I am a semi-experienced CP vet going around January 7-15
I'm an American Born Chinese Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese

Looking for others interested in KTV and Sauna activities.
I'll probably use BSD's services, but may also explore other KTV's or goto Chang An as well.

Let me know if you are around at that time and interested in going.

Mike Lee5
11-24-10, 02:05
Hey all,

American born Chinese here, will be visiting Guangzhou, starting this weekend.

Would be interested in taking a trip to Dongguan for a few days, maybe all next week, if there's enough to do

Mike

Wukickurass
11-24-10, 17:50
I think I might be in Guangzhou soon too.

My email is [Email address deleted by Admin]

Lets see if we can link up.

John124
11-26-10, 05:50
Stayingin Shanghai on business.

Would like to hang out with another normal American guy looking for women.

Draper11
12-01-10, 07:04
Stayingin Shanghai on business.

Would like to hang out with another normal American guy looking for women.Hey,

I will be in Shanghai from 10th till 13th December.

I can meet up!

Indian here.

Draper11
12-01-10, 07:07
Hey,

I will be in Shanghai from 10th till 13th December.

Anyone, interested to join me in the evenings to chek some girls out. Or just hav a drink with, is fine too.

Member #3444
12-02-10, 02:12
I'll be back in Shanghai again Monday afternoon until the 18th.

PM me if anyone wants to wing man over at Manhattan's or Malone's.

I've yet to go to Zapata's as well.

Mister Pink
02-01-11, 05:23
I will be playing in Hong Kong & and working and playing in Xiamen February & March.

Sky Ryder
02-02-11, 06:10
In Shanghai for tonight (2 FEB) if anyone is "stuck" in town and wants to "wing" it around town!

Sky

Melomelh
02-15-11, 15:27
I ll be in Guangzhou at 24-28

In Shenzen at 28-06.

What are your advices. Hotel and W. G.

Ed Jew
03-16-11, 12:36
I will be in shenzhen 23-30. I know some places.

EF

Tightway
03-24-11, 03:14
I am in Zhongshan and Zhuhai most of the time, and I speak Chinese.

Anybody wants to monger give me a holler. I know places.

The new very comfortable and cheap train connection from Guangzhou to Zhongshan only takes 30 minutes.

TW

Horny Hoppy
03-31-11, 05:23
Traveling there in a bit, does anyone have any recommendations?

I see lots of good info for Beijing, but nothing for Dezhou. I may have to stay a couple nights in Beijing.

Also, first trip to China in general, so any suggestions on being safe and having fun, let me know.

Ethio Guru
04-01-11, 20:29
Will be in Guangzhou for the first time between April 15 and May 1. Speak English but no Chinese.

I'd like to try a full service massage or any other exciting stuff, if anyone has any leads, let me know!

Thanks!

Oakley08
05-26-11, 02:45
I will again be coming to China. I will be in Shanghai for a couple weeks, the last week of June and the first week of July. During this time, I might take a couple days to visit Chengdu.

I am looking for a wingman if anyone will be there and is interested. My typical MO is hitting the bars for freebies and then resorting to the Tongren area for P4P if needed. But this time I also want to check out a couple saunas and xintiandi.

Please PM me.

Oak

StinkyFeet
05-26-11, 05:21
Anybody can direct me?

Kukriyoga
06-22-11, 08:12
Hello there folks,

I may be a new member here but I've been lurking around here for a long time and decided to finally become a member. I currently live in Ningbo. The things I've read here is quite useful. I'll be free this summer so I'm looking for some wingman (/men) to go after freebies. I have no plans and I've got plenty of money to throw around. So I can go anywhere in China, Shanghai, Beijing, Hangzhou etc. Send me a PM. I can also communicate and read in Chinese pretty well so I can be of help in that regard as well.

Main St
07-08-11, 15:53
Hello all,

New to the site and have been reading many posts. Looking forward to my trip to China in September.

Will be in Donguan and Guanzhou September 23rd through 27th. Looking for wingmen to party with and cruise all the scenes.

Saunas, KTV etc.

Main St

Aribo
07-12-11, 00:31
I will go to Wuhan from 27 of July for 2 weeks. Anybody interested to be my wingman or just grab a beer?

PM me

Pussyfun
07-22-11, 13:55
Anyone will go to BEN BU city in AN HUI PROVINCE? A couple there need a strong man for 3p game.

Inblr01
08-09-11, 19:32
November 5-12 in Guanzhou, China

Speaks English. First time to place.

PM me if travelling same dates.

Inblr01

Koalapr
08-10-11, 20:10
Will be in Harbin town, I speak english, open to options, it's my first time in China.

Send me PM.

Thanks

Nodira
09-10-11, 17:27
Are there any wise men in town willing to teach a new recruit the ropes?

Never received a PM before, send one and I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Jwanp
10-27-11, 23:11
Hello,

I speak English, Cantonese, and Madarin. I would like to make some new friends while in Guangzhou. PM me if interested.

Thanks!

JmbShanghai1
10-30-11, 02:30
Hi, I am looking for a nice and open minded woman, willing to travel with me in December (from 24 to 1/01 I think) , maybe in south Thailand or sout of CHina, I will pay flight and hotel accomodations. I am Marc 35 years old, french guy, I live in shanghai, positive attitude and respectful, and my goal is to discover the country with you and become good friends.

If you are interrested, send me a PM and let's start destiny.

Take care and let's rock'roll.

Marc

ABCinLA
11-02-11, 22:09
Its going to be almost a year since I've last been to CP and the SZ area. Landing at HKG 11/8. I've hearing distressing reports about how higher BBS prices have now taken hold in CP plus an overall uptick in KTV girl prices. Whenever I go to a KTV I just like to get drunk and grope them why pay more to do that. Well I'm hoping to still find providers around the border area in SZ for 150 or so.

Blue Skies
11-04-11, 22:38
Beijing visit 7. 9 Nov, anybody up for a KTV outing? PM me Game On.

Alph1
11-22-11, 05:14
Had fun there once before, looking for partners in crime!

Cheers,

Alph

Spelunker
11-27-11, 19:18
Going to be in Beijing 28NOV. 02DEC. First time in the city.

Lots of experience in HK / SZ, LOS, Phils, but only did the BBS thing once in Shanghai.

Looking for someone to have a few drinks with and show me a few tricks.

Mister Pink
12-11-11, 08:15
Traveling this week 12/14 - 12/17/11 to SanXiang Town (Three Townships) Zhongshan City, I will report on what I find.

Mister Pink
12-11-11, 08:18
I am Xiamen this week 12/11/2011 if anyone wants to have a drink and tell some stories.

Mister Pink
12-11-11, 08:20
I will be playing in Macau 12/16-12/17/11 if anyone wants have a drink, see you at D2!

Ghatotkach
12-14-11, 11:36
I plan to be in Shenzhen around the 4th of Jan. 2012 for a week. Would it be a good time to visit Shenzhen?

Jacher
01-13-12, 11:40
We bought tickets and we will landed in HK 20th of March and stay in CP till 28th of March.

It will be crazy days in CP. If somebody want to join us at the party please PM to me or CrissThor

Pinaypounder
01-16-12, 02:57
Hi all.

I will soon be in China for many weeks on business and I have need for a couple of Bank accounts. I need to be able to access these accounts form overseas and from inside China and to transfer money into and out of China.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

PP

Shikkar
01-18-12, 18:03
Hi all.

I will soon be in China for many weeks on business and I have need for a couple of Bank accounts. I need to be able to access these accounts form overseas and from inside China and to transfer money into and out of China.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

PPWestern union will work for tranfering money.

If it is small amout its ok. But there is withdrawel limits for a break of certain hours.

Visa power card also works, withdrwal limits in ATMs pluse service charge. If it is for small amount.

Its very easy to open an account in bank of China, icbc. All will support international wire trasfer. Not dure. You have condult the bank employee or browse internet. Fellow bussines mongers help will be higly appreciated!

Tryfor5
02-03-12, 08:09
Will be in Zhonghsan at the end of the February. Anyone willing to show a brother around?

I am in Zhongshan and Zhuhai most of the time, and I speak Chinese.

Anybody wants to monger give me a holler. I know places.

The new very comfortable and cheap train connection from Guangzhou to Zhongshan only takes 30 minutes.

TW

Mighty Spearsman
02-18-12, 04:50
I'm a long-time member who posts primarily on the Indonesia and Hong Kong boards.

Will be in Shanghai (for the first time since 1995!) from March 3 to March 16, 2012 and would appreciate any guidance or words of wisdom via this board or PM. And yes I'll RTFF, although I understand that many mongers are posting less info than in the past.

My primary interest is in visiting MPs and other spas, as I'll be staying at the guest quarters for my employer on the Pudong side and am not sure if I'll be able to bring girls back to my room.

Thanks in advance!

ChinaReise2012
03-14-12, 16:14
I'm 25 yrs old, I've been overseas student in China for some years.

I'm from Europe so I'm fluent in english.

My Chinese is fluent as well.

I know Chinese characters and I'm quite good in finding hidden places throughout China where its heaven on earth.

From June 1st until July 15th 2012 I'll travel throughout China in order to have cheap Sex with pretty Chinese girls.

I'm focusing more on the poor provinces in China like Xian, Sichuan, Chengdu. Maybe Inner Mongolia.

Ill take plane in mainland to the bigger cities of these provinces and maybe then get to other cities by train.

I'm going to pay 150-200 RMB for 40 minutes sexual intercourse, I won't pay more and pricing in these places actually is like 150RMB.

If someones interested he can join.

If someone plans China sex travel for some days I can help as well.

Ralf

Dani212
03-19-12, 12:01
Hello,

I will be in China from 02 April to 12 April (Shenzhen, Beijing and Shanghai). I'm looking for a nice hostess to accompany me some evening. Thank you kindly send me your real photo (!) and rates at [Email address deleted by Admin]

See you soon!

Dani

Dani212
03-20-12, 10:10
Hello, ladies,

I will be in China for 10 days from April 3 to 12 as follows:

- Shenzhen: from April 3 to 5.

- Shanghai: from 5 to 8 April.

- Beijing: from April 8 to 12 April.

I am looking for a good and beautiful hostess to accompany me in my evenings during my stay.

Thank you kindly send me all information relating to your services (pictures, rates, availability.).

Thank you and see you soon.

Dani

Enarchos
04-01-12, 08:50
04/01. 04/03. Changpin. Swan Lake Hotel.

04/04. 04/12. Guangzhou. Undetermined Hotel.

04/17. 04/24. Shanghai. Friend's Bachelor Pad.

PM me to trade contact info if anyone's up for some fun.

JackieMoon
04-02-12, 22:43
Businesman from California, Good looking in shape and plenty of fun, english speaking is a must, exotic looking even better, naturally endowed best.

GregoryB
04-03-12, 05:58
Businesman from California, Good looking in shape and plenty of fun, english speaking is a must, exotic looking even better, naturally endowed best.Hi, I guess I can connect you to someone special just PM me.

Gregory

BigFourth
04-07-12, 23:08
I'll be in Beijing on business in late June. Looking for an exotic beauty to stay overnight with me for 3 nights of ecstasy. Must be model material. I am a very nice looking, older American. Any volunteers?

Big Joe 11
04-13-12, 06:29
Can't wait!

Sam1982
04-14-12, 17:57
Guangzhou 14th to 20th April. Need a sexy female interpreter. Must be good during work hours and post it too.

Tony Knight
04-15-12, 01:11
Will be in Beijing 5/11-5/14, Guangzhou 5/15-5/20, Chengdo 5/16-5/26 PM me if you can offer anything special and of interest.

Thanks

Rj1972
04-20-12, 07:09
Looking for a 20-25 year old sexy secretary for a right proper shagging and massage in Pudong. PM me with suggestions if you have any. Brothels / MP in Pudong.

Bulabaloo
05-11-12, 03:37
In SH for a while. Clubbin' aroun. Funfun.

JohnnyGolfr
05-13-12, 09:30
Visiting Dalian soon. Been there several times, but never mongered. Looking for ideas, suggestions, or leads for ST, LT or GFE. Also, any info on rates would be great, so I don't overpay and cause prices to go up for the rest of you!

Chad001
05-27-12, 00:57
Will be in Beijing and HK 5/9. 5/17. Looking for any good recommendations for both places. Please PM any recommendations on places or people.

Thanks!

PeteWilliam
06-14-12, 17:34
Hi,

I need a translator / guide for business in August. Would like a young lady preferably in her twenties who can do the job as well as likes the after hours fun. Would welcome any mongers there to connect after or during hours.

Will be there with wingman. Both of us are on a sourcing visit.

Xaverix
06-16-12, 09:11
I will be in China for 15 days from July 8 to July 19 as follows:

8 to 15 July Hangzhou.

15 to 19 July Shenzhen.

I am looking for a nice lady to accompany me in my evenings during my stay.

Thank you kindly send me some information about your services (pictures, rates, availability).

Thanks

Messmia
06-26-12, 07:46
Hi,

Will be in Houjie for 1 month and looking for sexy ladies for intimacy. I can speak a little Chinese.

Please send me Photos, services and rates.

Thanks

LilPrck
06-28-12, 03:13
Young bi (btm) euro guy in Shanghai until late July. Looking for fun, intimacy, new experiences. I don't speak any Chinese.

Send me pics, details, services and rates.

Thanks!

IssaquahBob
07-09-12, 13:04
I will be in Beijing for 2 or 3 weeks starting 7/12. Would be interested to meet intimate ladies. Also, meet mongerers.

BostonCn
07-12-12, 23:09
I will be in Beijing and Luoyang for from July 26th to Aug 8.

Few days travel in Luoyang, but most of the time will be in Beijing.

I am looking for nice ladies to accompany me in my evenings during my stay. Also, Mongers welcome.

Thank you kindly send me some information about your services (pictures, rates, availability).

Thanks

BostonCn
07-12-12, 23:17
I will be in Beijing for 2 or 3 weeks starting 7/24. Would be nice if you can send me some nice ladies information (price, location, contact, time etc)

Fitz1971
08-04-12, 20:31
I'm going to be staying in Shanghai over the weekend. If anyone would lke ot go out for drinks, lady watching or go to sauna, hit me up.

Fitz

MongerNick
08-13-12, 16:41
Will be in Guangzhou Sept 1-3, want to visit some KTV's but am alone. Anyone else want to meet up please let me know.

I have heard that there are severe crackdowns at the moment. Would be good to get updates if anyone has been there in the last 2 weeks.

I'm early 40's white and don't speak Chinese.

TommySnap
08-14-12, 11:02
Hi,

Will be in shanghai on above weekend. Looking for another person so we can act as each others wingman.

Someone late 30's early forties, and can speak english.

I plan to hit some bars, clubs for freebies.

T

Pushkin13
08-16-12, 04:58
Wuhan first timer.

Arriving late August and staying for a week.

Please send me a message, if you want to connect, share a glass, and hunt!

Native English speaker, with medium level putonghua.

P13

Shinjuku
08-17-12, 11:33
In Beijing now for the next few days (until 21st).

If any monger wishes to meet up for a few beers before main event search, just drop me a pm.

Msukc
09-06-12, 02:39
3rd trip to SH. I am 40 year old American. Plan on going out a couple of times. I speak English and a little spanish too. If someone needs a wing man, PM me. I have been to the regular places like manhattan, malones, judys, xintiandi. I am cool with going to those again but wouldn't mind checking out some other places too.

GiantPanda
09-12-12, 09:09
I'll be in Qiaotou on sept 17th. If anyone can help with some mongering at night early in the week, PM me please.

Thanks

James Bong
09-24-12, 21:42
I used to live in Shanghai some years ago for some months. Now I'll be back for some (hopefully) great nights. First day / night will be Oct. 20th (arriving in CHina) and I would most probably look for some sauna action to get rid of Jet lag. Later on maybe some dinner and drinks around wherever we might find FL.

Then I have to leave to Tianjin for business and most probably have only limited chances for mongering around, maybe a night or two! Anyone want to show me around?

Coming back to SHA on 28th for another week of business, but then starting from Friday night, the party is on.

Myself, I'm 37 from Germany and looking for a lot of fun (and some tailored suits and shirts and some gifts for the beloved back home). PM me if you want so we can share mails / numbers.

See you in China,

Alex

JohnnyGolfr
09-25-12, 05:18
Headed to Qingdao Oct 13 and 14. Anyone want to help a brother out or be my wingman?

JohnnyGolfr
10-07-12, 05:17
Headed to Qingdao Oct 13 and 14. Anyone want to help a brother out or be my wingman?Wil lasso be in Dalian for a few nights as well. PM me if interested in mongering.

Hectorgonz
10-11-12, 16:04
I'm planning to head to SZ first then I'm going to Dong Guan for 2-3 night. Anyone interested in joining PM me. I'm planning to go to Yi Hao where the girls are slightlybetter.

LoganJames
10-24-12, 06:50
I'll be in SZ Nov 11 to Nov 30. Might go to HK on the weekends to look for action. I'm not experienced but able to speak Cantonese and a bit of Mandarin to break the communications barrier. PM me if you're interested in grabbing some drinks and hanging out.

Frank One
11-06-12, 00:47
Hi there, I am italian on my 55 still looking for some nice action. Friday (Nov 9) I will be in Shanghai for 7 days, then I will move for 5 days to Beijing; this would be my first time in China (and I don't speak mandarin).

My goal is to visit a few saunas in Shanghai like the 999, Hai Lang e Sacrosa; would you agree?

What about some good BBS to visit?

Do you have some good massage out-call girls indication, or good massage centers? (both in Shanghai and Beijing)

I thank you in advance for your highly appreciated suggestions.

I would also appreciate to share a beer.

Thanks and regards

Charm City Dave
11-17-12, 00:52
Will be in Beijing for 5 nights starting Nov 23. Not sure I'll get any action as from Beijing I head to the LOS for almost two weeks. But if something good comes along. Anyone wants to hang let me know.

GregoryB
11-17-12, 07:07
Hi there, I am italian on my 55 still looking for some nice action. Friday (Nov 9) I will be in Shanghai for 7 days, then I will move for 5 days to Beijing; this would be my first time in China (and I don't speak mandarin).

My goal is to visit a few saunas in Shanghai like the 999, Hai Lang e Sacrosa; would you agree?

What about some good BBS to visit?

Do you have some good massage out-call girls indication, or good massage centers? (both in Shanghai and Beijing)

I thank you in advance for your highly appreciated suggestions.

I would also appreciate to share a beer.

Thanks and regardsYou may want to get in contact with ShanghaiNemo (many reports for ISG)

But you do not have PM yet.

Beijing depends on where you stay.

Again PM is a must, really

Pussyfun
11-23-12, 04:53
Any white guy can go to bengbu city&65288; &34444; &22496; &65289; Anhui provicne where a Chinese couple want to play 3p with white guy.

Charm City Dave
11-23-12, 19:21
For 5 short nights. Working to get in contact with Kitty but interested in other options if people can be so kind. Anyone want to go exploring with a bud, let me know.

David

Jacher
12-08-12, 23:48
Hello,

As usually we plan to attend Canton Fair in April 2013.

I post this long term anoucment to inform evryone who want to join our fellowship in Dongguan betwen 10 and 19 April 2013.

Regards.

Jacher

El Cubanito
12-10-12, 15:49
Any white guy can go to bengbu city&65288; &34444; &22496; &65289; Anhui provicne where a Chinese couple want to play 3p with white guy.I will be in your city from January 7 to 12th, if interested please PM me.

MedellinBob
12-19-12, 11:59
Hello there, I will be in Guangzhou from the 21st to the 28th, maybe longer, if anybody wants to hang send me a message, I'm latin from Chicago and have lived in Colombia for the last 15 years, and I consider myself kind of a Colombiana expert, but I am lost in Asia, I am here just fullfiling my bucket list.

Miclac
12-31-12, 03:47
I am heading to Chongqing around Jan 10-13 and then will be heading to Chengdu. I was hoping that someone will be around who wants to hangout, pick up women, or whatever.

Cn Tw
12-31-12, 13:02
Hello,

I will be in Guangzhou from January 20th to January 28th.

Is there someone with some free time to show me around?

MrClen
01-02-13, 01:35
I was surfing around and put my travel report in the wrong thread, Thailand. Anyway, this is the right one.

I will be in CP on the 24th of January through the 27th of January and heading to Panyu on the 28th, then leaving on the 30th for Weihai. If anyone is around and wants to get together please PM me. I will be using BSD as a guide while in CP, but if anyone wants to join for some KTV, etc, just let me know.

SiriusDog
01-27-13, 21:56
Leaving tomorrow for Guangzhou Jan. 28-31st first timer in China.

Jacher
02-18-13, 15:17
Our time is coming.

Now we know that our crew will count 7 members but if somone want to join and party with us is welcome.

We arrive to HKG at 15:00 on 11 April and we will stay 8 nights in Clipper Hotel in CP.

And as usually we use BSD services for accomodation and party time.

DesPierre
03-18-13, 12:54
Hey, I am new to this, but watching will be in HK again on 6th then onto Canton fair 2/3 have time on my hands and mongering in Donguan on my brain. Any advice and companionship into the unknown welcome.

Svaaaa
03-23-13, 15:21
Ill be in shenzhen from 20th April for a week if anyone wants to meet up to go monger.

Its my first time so would be great to find someone who knows their way around.

Ill be staying near huaqiangbei

JohnnyGolfr
04-01-13, 06:32
Anyone who knows a mama or freelance contacts in the Huadu area, let me know.

Aniki88
04-01-13, 20:37
Hi, I will be in Dongguan (CP) from 2 April. Plan to stay in guangdong area about 3 weeks.

Will surely join BSD KTV party.

Will also be happy to join some "funny party" in Shenzhen or Guangzhou.

Pineapple Slice
04-03-13, 09:45
Hey guys!

Flying to CP from the land of OZ!

Will you be there during this time? Let me know!

6th trip can't wait.

Mc Dick
04-09-13, 14:31
And I would like to team up with somebody.

Just in case you're reading this, Nameci,

How about making up an "East-West" Team and prowl those bars near to Worker's Stadium where it's said the possibility exists to catch a real and cute Freebie?

This would really be on my wishlist as I think this "dual culture team" might indeed work wonders.

Gertvdauwera
05-28-13, 18:32
Will be in town from tomorrow on. Interested in meeting other likeminded people.

Moonlight99
05-31-13, 07:14
I'll be there from the 5th of June until the beginning of July when I move on to greater places. What district will you be staying in?

Will be in town from tomorrow on. Interested in meeting other likeminded people.

Gertvdauwera
06-02-13, 02:08
I'll be there from the 5th of June until the beginning of July when I move on to greater places. What district will you be staying in?Wangfujing

Barek
06-18-13, 04:07
On to Shanghai tomorrow.

Any mate willing to have a beer and tour around plesae pm me.

Thanks.

Barek

Ixcee
06-23-13, 03:11
WangfujingI will be in Beijing only 24-06.

Ready for a beer or so?

How can I contact you?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

MrClen
07-06-13, 18:50
I will be in CP the late evening of the 21st until flying out on the 24th. Last time there I was with BSD and may have to call him this time. However, are there any hands around that might want to get together for some drinks and KTV action during the 3 nights I will be there? I would love to hook up with someone (or group) who is into a bit wilder scene, and knows the places to play! I loved the flower streets and the choices, but the actual KTV's I went to with BSD, the MF, Eurasia, and one other, were rather tame.

Last time I stayed at the Walter and had a good experience in the KTV (alone) , and took two back for LT to my room. I had a suite there for a reasonable price and may do so again as it was quite comfortable. Upon arrival, met the entertainment manager in the lobby (about 11pm) and she gave the info on the KTV in the hotel. After a quick shower, again met her in the lobby and she guided the way to the KTV. That late I wasn't even sure there would be any selection, but she brought several, of which two were acceptable. The cost for the room was a package deal, and to my horny mind, and at that time of night was fair, something like 600 RMB for the room, a case of beer and snacks (it might have been a little less). After being offered a rather insistent BJ by a third girl for 100 RMB, and turning it down (remember I already had two to take back to the room for LT and didn't want to use anything up on a quick BJ) , drank some beer, sang some songs and played around before heading back to the room for some fun!

If anyone has any suggestions of better (from the forum point of view) , (not necessarily higher priced) places to stay, please let me know. I am in CP for business and will be mostly busy during the day, but my nights are free.

Kzam
08-06-13, 21:44
Hi all,

Will be in Shanghai Aug 10 thru 20. Pm if you would like a wingman and want to get together with a fellow monger.

Scotty56
09-02-13, 15:59
Hi all,

Will be in Shanghai Aug 10 thru 20. Pm if you would like a wingman and want to get together with a fellow monger.Will be back in Shanghai Spet 10-15 looking for wingman or drinking buddy to find the best BBBJ's in town, look me up.

Thanks

Pushkin13
09-20-13, 21:54
Hello to all.

In Wenzhou, Zhejiang Province next month for about 2 weeks, middle of October.

Any locals who can show me the ropes, greatly appreciated.

Staying centrally.

Enjoy and report.

P13

Escort4Us
09-23-13, 02:46
I'm a long time lurker on ISG, and a heavy poster on a forum that is local to where I live off of ISG.

ISG has brought me much in the past. My initiation to Singapore in 2000 which was my first real overseas monger outlet. And since then many other places.

My other Asia trips besides SIN have been Tokyo and Macau / Hong Kong.

I hope to find myself in Shanghai in mid-late November, and dearly hope I can meet some of the local posters.

Thanks!

Marty47
09-23-13, 14:28
PM me-I will be there then.

Know lots of contacts.

I'm a long time lurker on ISG, and a heavy poster on a forum that is local to where I live off of ISG.

ISG has brought me much in the past. My initiation to Singapore in 2000 which was my first real overseas monger outlet. And since then many other places.

My other Asia trips besides SIN have been Tokyo and Macau / Hong Kong.

I hope to find myself in Shanghai in mid-late November, and dearly hope I can meet some of the local posters.

Thanks!

Escort4Us
10-02-13, 01:20
PM me-I will be there then.

Know lots of contacts.No probs. Thanks!