PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Kyzer Sozey
10-20-13, 07:25
Visiting Shanghai for the first time this week. Looking for a wingman or two to check out the city with me. I'm not fluent but my basic Chinese is pretty decent and and my comprehension is better. If you're interested in meeting up feel free to send me a PM.

Thresher
10-25-13, 00:45
Hey all fellow mongers,

I'm headed for an extended run in the SIP. Anyone who wants to party or go mongering pm me and let's have some fun.

LostWay
10-25-13, 02:26
Visiting Shanghai for the first time this week. Looking for a wingman or two to check out the city with me. I'm not fluent but my basic Chinese is pretty decent and and my comprehension is better. If you're interested in meeting up feel free to send me a PM.Hi,

I'm in Shanghai too right now let me know if you want to meet up.

Kyzer Sozey
10-25-13, 11:19
Hi,

I'm in Shanghai too right now let me know if you want to meet up.I spent the day doing tourist activities today so I'm pretty tired and I'm just going to stay in tonight. I wish I would've saw your post earlier since my schedule has been filled for the rest of my stay and I won't be able to meet up. If this is your first time to Shanghai like me then I suggest going to Manhattan. I was approached by a hot Vietnamese girl within 10 min of my arrival who quoted 800 yuan ST and 1500 yuan LT. Took her up on the offer for LT and she took good care of me and stayed till 7 am.

Good luck.

LostWay
10-26-13, 10:05
I spent the day doing tourist activities today so I'm pretty tired and I'm just going to stay in tonight. I wish I would've saw your post earlier since my schedule has been filled for the rest of my stay and I won't be able to meet up. If this is your first time to Shanghai like me then I suggest going to Manhattan. I was approached by a hot Vietnamese girl within 10 min of my arrival who quoted 800 yuan ST and 1500 yuan LT. Took her up on the offer for LT and she took good care of me and stayed till 7 am.

Good luck.Pity we did not meet but thanks for the info on Manhattan I will pop over there tomorrow.

TomSf
11-08-13, 23:31
I am preparing for a China trip. I always say about China nothing is easy. I went to the Chinese consulate had all my documents ready except one thing. China now requires you to bring a printed out itinerary from the airlines when you are going. So you have to buy your plane ticket even before you have a visa to get in the country. I like to get tickets last minute depending when work gets slow. What BS.

Pushkin13
11-09-13, 04:13
I am preparing for a China trip. I always say about China nothing is easy. I went to the Chinese consulate had all my documents ready except one thing. China now requires you to bring a printed out itinerary from the airlines when you are going. So you have to buy your plane ticket even before you have a visa to get in the country. I like to get tickets last minute depending when work gets slow. What BS.Agree: BS. Total BS.

However, if all your paperwork is OK, then the visa issue will be quickly done. Otherwise buy travel insurance.

Just my 2 RMB worth.

Enjoy and report.

P13.

Jude Bright
11-09-13, 19:36
Agree: BS. Total BS.

However, if all your paperwork is OK, then the visa issue will be quickly done. Otherwise buy travel insurance.

Just my 2 RMB worth.

Enjoy and report.

P13.This is not only in China. Some other countries like AUE asked the same thing. What I have done in the past is to buy a full refundable ticket first. Not fair to the airline company, what else can you do.

Jb

Lovanium
01-05-14, 14:20
Visiting Shanghai next week. Living in Pudong.

Mighty Spearsman
01-06-14, 03:13
Visiting Shanghai next week. Living in Pudong.Just curious. This is your first post, no one knows who you are, your age, nationality, etc. What are your interests. Barber shops? High-end spas? Bar hopping at Manhattan and similar places? Something else?

Without any of that info, and you being a first-time poster, it's hard to take you seriously. Do you really think you're going to receive a bunch of responses to your post? Or are you a police / security type who's hoping to trap someone who's extremely gullible?

Peter Christo
01-06-14, 23:34
Going to Guilin for QC inspection and my mate has booked me into Guilin Bravo Hotel, Grand Wing this Thursday-Saturday.

He knows I want a good time, so hopefully I can report some success. It will be another tick off my China city list.

Anyone in that city, let me know.

Lovanium
01-09-14, 14:40
Just curious. This is your first post, no one knows who you are, your age, nationality, etc. What are your interests. Barber shops? High-end spas? Bar hopping at Manhattan and similar places? Something else?

Without any of that info, and you being a first-time poster, it's hard to take you seriously. Do you really think you're going to receive a bunch of responses to your post? Or are you a police / security type who's hoping to trap someone who's extremely gullible?OK, fair enough understood. I am a European guy will be visiting friends who are also travelling in China. I will fly over from Singapore. In for Bar hopping (anywhere really); nice spa's.

MrClen
03-04-14, 05:23
Due to the crackdown I changed my plans from staying in CP and CA and instead went to the Golden Dragon Hotel in Macau. Wanted to do a KTV but the were only two of us, one of which is a native PRC and I am an old lawoai. They offered a early bird special of 1 1/2 hrs KTV and a girl for 1 1/2 (1 shot and done!) hours for almost 3000 HKD. With that super deal came two bottles of beer and a couple soft drinks-WOW-such a deal I found very hard to pass up! (That is a joke!). If you wanted a better package, longer KTV and a LT girl you were in the 8000 HKD range. Passed and went for a walk instead. I have read quite a bit about the various saunas in Macau and may be FORCED to partake of one, but I doubt it.

General conclusion: Macau is not the place for a lawoai who does not speak the language and doesn't have tons of $$$$$ to burn. In retrospect, I would have been better off to stay in CA or CP, even with the crackdown and ordered room service.

As it is, I am totally bored and wish I could find a mix group to join up with for at least a little KTV fun. Oh well, I guess it is live and learn. If there is anyone around either today or tomorrow, just send me a PM and we'll see if we can get together for something. Mrclen

Hallilin01
03-11-14, 19:45
I'm new to the site. Asian American dude, fluent in both English and Mandarin. 26 years of age. I will be traveling to China for the first time and will be hitting up beijing and shanghai while I am there. Looking to have some fun (of course not the checking out the Great Wall type of fun). Any Suggestions to what I should do and visit while I am there is greatly appreciated.

Dirk67
03-12-14, 08:07
Due to the crackdown I changed my plans from staying in CP and CA and instead went to the Golden Dragon Hotel in Macau. Wanted to do a KTV but the were only two of us, one of which is a native PRC and I am an old lawoai. They offered a early bird special of 1 1/2 hrs KTV and a girl for 1 1/2 (1 shot and done!) hours for almost 3000 HKD. With that super deal came two bottles of beer and a couple soft drinks-WOW-such a deal I found very hard to pass up! (That is a joke!). If you wanted a better package, longer KTV and a LT girl you were in the 8000 HKD range. Passed and went for a walk instead. I have read quite a bit about the various saunas in Macau and may be FORCED to partake of one, but I doubt it.

General conclusion: Macau is not the place for a lawoai who does not speak the language and doesn't have tons of $$$$$ to burn. In retrospect, I would have been better off to stay in CA or CP, even with the crackdown and ordered room service.

As it is, I am totally bored and wish I could find a mix group to join up with for at least a little KTV fun. Oh well, I guess it is live and learn. If there is anyone around either today or tomorrow, just send me a PM and we'll see if we can get together for something. MrclenWhat hotels are recommended for Macau if you want to be close to the action? I currently have Hotel Lisboa reserved (because I am somewhat curious about the racetrack girls even though I know they tend to be high-maintenance) , but open to changing to somewhere else if it is better.

Also will be in HK / Macau / DG area April 8-12 if anyone is up for exploring.

MrClen
03-12-14, 17:09
What hotels are recommended for Macau if you want to be close to the action? I currently have Hotel Lisboa reserved (because I am somewhat curious about the racetrack girls even though I know they tend to be high-maintenance) , but open to changing to somewhere else if it is better.

Also will be in HK / Macau / DG area April 8-12 if anyone is up for exploring.I am not the one to give advice on Macau. Been there and it didn't seem to suit me. Now if I would have had a wing-man who knew his way around it could have been different. My general perception was of a way too commercial, gold plated pussy environment. But, as I say, I didn't know my way around, and the forum was not accessible in Macau, at least the one where I later found where I should have gone! That said, from the forum information I found, try the Venetian after 11 pm. And if you are the sauna type (never had a good experience in one, so it's not my thing) , there is one called the Golden and another called 18. I personally don't know anything about them. Mrclen

Dirk67
03-13-14, 07:15
I am not the one to give advice on Macau. Been there and it didn't seem to suit me. Now if I would have had a wing-man who knew his way around it could have been different. My general perception was of a way too commercial, gold plated pussy environment. But, as I say, I didn't know my way around, and the forum was not accessible in Macau, at least the one where I later found where I should have gone! That said, from the forum information I found, try the Venetian after 11 pm. And if you are the sauna type (never had a good experience in one, so it's not my thing) , there is one called the Golden and another called 18. I personally don't know anything about them. MrclenI know how you feel, it is a little overwhelming and glitzy. I did have a good experience at Rio before, been to Macau twice and the saunas have been decent.

JohnnyGolfr
03-15-14, 23:51
Anyone have any recommendations for Wuxi?

I've searched the Shanghai thread, as well as others for East China. Not much on Wuxi.

Looking for MP's with good massage. HJ and / or FS.

Also, if you have any gals you don't mind sharing contact info, please send a PM. They will be treated right.

Masslin
03-18-14, 07:14
I'm new to the site. Asian American dude, fluent in both English and Mandarin. 26 years of age. I will be traveling to China for the first time and will be hitting up beijing and shanghai while I am there. Looking to have some fun (of course not the checking out the Great Wall type of fun). Any Suggestions to what I should do and visit while I am there is greatly appreciated.Shanghai is better than Beijing. Saunas, Massage parlors, BBS. Lots of choise. Try the famous Red Rope service massage!

Uneek
03-28-14, 01:16
New to this site, some cool stuff here, keep up the good work.

Aussie Chinese here. 27yo, fluent in English and Mandarin. Been to Beijing a few times but ages ago. Will be going back for a short break in May. Looking forward to some actions with someone exotic (Latina or European) , or just some good company to have a beer or two. Shoot me a PM if anyone is keen.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Ebauche
03-28-14, 02:25
A night or two in HKG at either end of trip (think I'm good to go there) , and about 9-10 days in Guangzhou. Will be traveling with co-workers so hobbying must be discrete. Have heard scene in Guangzhou is "reduced." Appreciate pearls of wisdom re Guangzhou, potential late-nite wingman in Guangzhou, and would welcome a drinking buddy / wingman in HKG.

HKG. Probably nights of 4/20 & 4/30.

CAN nights in between.

I'm PM enabled. ;-)

Tedesco
04-02-14, 21:03
Hello guys,

Probably I'll have the chance to be in Shanghai for one night in April. I was there already two years ago and still remember my visit in SARCOA. Is the place still ok? Are there other recommendable locations to go? How about the price structure for red rope? In 2012 I only get "normal" service (in the evening for around RMB 700). At least I got no answer on red rope request.

Thanks for your support.

Mighty Spearsman
04-03-14, 00:49
Hello guys,

Probably I'll have the chance to be in Shanghai for one night in April. I was there already two years ago and still remember my visit in SARCOA. Is the place still ok? Are there other recommendable locations to go? How about the price structure for red rope? In 2012 I only get "normal" service (in the evening for around RMB 700). At least I got no answer on red rope request.

Thanks for your support.Sorry, don't have any updated info on SARCOA.

IMHO if you're only in town for one night, then try Hailang Sauna. I had a great session there two years ago, including red rope.

DIRECTIONS: Hailang is at Zhong Shan Xi Lu 1277.

&20013; &23665; &35199; &36335; 1277&21495; &28023; &34746; &22823; &21414; .

Here are two posts that I wrote about my 2012 visit there:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?945-East-China-Shanghai&p=1264678&viewfull=1#post1264678

This post has a copy of the spa's business card, which you can show to any cab driver.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?945-East-China-Shanghai&p=1264682&viewfull=1#post1264682

A longer field report

TSabath
04-09-14, 10:10
Hey guys,

I will be attending my first business meeting in Shanghai April 24-May2 3. I am not very familiar with Shanghai, since the last time I've been there was 8 years ago.

NTN0701
04-17-14, 10:30
I stayed in Pacific hotel in West Nanjing road, near people square, best place center of city.

But beware near hotel and all over street brokers roaming to provided you hooker.

Don't go with them to their place they are robbers, they take you their place, shows you girls, pic them up, go to some room, have fun probably blow job, offer you some alcohol, then their boss comes in and search you all over and takes your wallet specially money and cards, all valuables and throw you out from back door.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING.Thanks!

BDawgee
08-20-14, 21:19
I am in Chengdu now (Thurs) until Sunday. Anyone out there whose in the area?

PM me.

Thanks,

Brian

Willa1
09-10-14, 23:24
Will be in the Jing An Temple area (Judy's, Manhatten) on the 19th /20th. If anyone is going to be there. Give me a shout.

Will

Nuff Said
10-28-14, 22:51
Will be in Beijing for a couples of days December 12 - 17.

PartyJunkie
12-17-14, 03:56
Will be in Shanghai on the 20th and 21st of December.

Enveed05
02-01-15, 19:51
I am an active member on the sister site usasg. I'll be visiting Shanghai for the first three weeks in March. I'm looking for any advice that those familiar with mongering in China and specifically Shanghai can offer.

Thanks in advance!

Jobe981
02-13-15, 04:35
Will be traveling to Wuhan March 8th -21st. Given my lack of Chinese, wouldn't mind a "tour guide" of sorts, or someone to show me the lay of the land.

ValleyMonger
02-21-15, 23:01
Hi all,

I'll be in China, and Beijing, for the first time. Would appreciate any insights about how to have fun while there. Is there a "Beijing guide" on this site? (sorry, searched but could not find a good guide with areas to go, tips for finding action, etcetera).

Thanks in advance!

MrClen
02-28-15, 20:45
I will be in Shandong province from 4 March until 16 March. Anyone around that area?

Jobe981
03-22-15, 05:07
Currently staying in Wuhan. Any advice welcome. Maybe be in Beijing Friday evening / Saturday.

MrClen
03-23-15, 14:28
I will be back in Shandong Province in early July for about two weeks. If anyone is around let me know.

MrClen
04-29-15, 18:31
Just a comment: I notice while I planning a trip to Nansha for business the end of May, that the hotels don't even mention KTV even though some of them had a KTV before the crackdown.

Pat4021
07-03-15, 09:04
Currently staying in Jiangyin for work and have another week left anyone have any advice on where to go to meet some ladies? A spa would be nice or some thing along those lines.

Samir1199
07-05-15, 08:10
Hi.

I am in Shanghai for the next two days. Looking for any advice with those familiar with mongering in Shanghai.

Thanks in advance.

ValleyMonger
07-11-15, 19:34
Will be in Beijing, and hopefully will not too (too) hot. Looking forward to spending as much time as possible swimming at the hotel's pool!

Hobbiest1
07-14-15, 14:35
Hello. I am looking to spend some time with a sexy lady in Shanghai. I will be in Shanghai on 1-August, Hangzhou from 2-Aug to 6-Aug then back in Shanghai from 7-Aug to 11-Aug. Please let me know if any sexy ladies interested in spending some time with a man from the US.

LatinGuy001
07-20-15, 05:22
I'm a young lad having his holidays in Shanghai until Thursday, any invitation I well received.

Cheers

NemanLion
08-04-15, 10:11
I shall be there in mid September for a week.

Any ladies interested in joining me, PM me please.

Vera Petrova
08-12-15, 09:32
I'm heading to Beijing in early September for a business meeting. Looking for good recommendations from those who are familiar with mongering in Beijing, better have the session in my hotel room. Thanks a lot.

VP.

GregoryB
08-12-15, 09:49
May be I can help. Send PM with some info about yourself and email.

Gregory.

I'm heading to Beijing in early September for a business meeting. Looking for good recommendations from those who are familiar with mongering in Beijing, better have the session in my hotel room. Thanks a lot.

VP.

Yebah
09-03-15, 12:42
First time in BJ. 2nd week of October. Haven't booked place to stay yet. Soliciting suggestions on where to stay and numbers on who to contact for GFE girls.

MrClen
09-03-15, 16:38
I will be in Shandong Province from Sept 24 through Oct 5. Anyone around that area let me know. May be able to get together for fun or just drinks.

Carpenterd
09-07-15, 19:38
Staying in Shanghai on those dates and looking for some good times both evenings. If you want to meet for a few drinks and to visit a club or massage place get in touch.

If you can recommend any GFE girls, especially one that would be happy to do overnight, then I will happily thank you and make it worth your while.

I will be staying near the Bund.

Gaaraownzz
09-08-15, 23:48
Hi everyone!

I'll be in Shanghai on a business trip arriving at PVG around 10-11 pm on the 18th of October and will stay until the 20th. If anyone if free and in the area lets hit up a sauna or bar! The night of the 18th I'm probably going to get some take out at Manhattans or a ¥258 massage parlor.

PM me if you want to join me.

YoungTriarii
09-13-15, 10:32
Will be in Guangzhou long term for business and work early next year. Interested in the prospects with local women for an American Black man. Not at all interested in expats, Russians, Southeast Asians, etc. ; only Chinese or maybe visiting Koreans and Japanese. Would prefer not to go the P4P route if possible.

SpiderRider
09-22-15, 22:45
Somebody help me. Please.

GregoryB
09-24-15, 12:06
What are you asking? And are you in the right thread?

Gregory.

Somebody help me. Please.

SpiderRider
09-24-15, 23:52
What are you asking? And are you in the right thread?

Gregory.Hi Gregory. I'm OK. It looks pretty bleak here for companionship. So I'm searching for assistance from anyone with positive experience here in Wenling.

Thank You.

Sgt Perv
10-22-15, 14:58
Will be visiting 10/30/15-11/07/15. Any tips would be appreciated. First trip.

California8
10-23-15, 14:10
Will be visiting 10/30/15-11/07/15. Any tips would be appreciated. First trip.I was there in June for two weeks. Though I did not actively search for monger activities, my monger radar also did not sense anything obvious. That said, on the last night before departure, I was hosted to dinner in the Korean quarter and a female at the dinner mentioned that the massage parlors in that neighborhood are bases for working girls. So check out the Korean quarter if you have time. I did not check on this information so I can not give you any concrete intel. I believe the West Pagoda is near there.

Cal8.

Sgt Perv
10-26-15, 16:42
I was there in June for two weeks. Though I did not actively search for monger activities, my monger radar also did not sense anything obvious. That said, on the last night before departure, I was hosted to dinner in the Korean quarter and a female at the dinner mentioned that the massage parlors in that neighborhood are bases for working girls. So check out the Korean quarter if you have time. I did not check on this information so I can not give you any concrete intel. I believe the West Pagoda is near there.

Cal8.Thanks I will check it out and report back.

Traceur
03-31-16, 04:43
Hey guys,

Will be in Guangzhou for a week to ten days. From 11th April.

Anyone else planning a trip?

Vera Petrova
03-31-16, 08:55
I'm heading to Guangzhou for business early next month. Will stay for 3 or 4 days. It's my first time travelling to this city. Anyone kindly gives me some advices on mongering out there? Thanks in advance.

VP.

DudeCool2009
04-10-16, 11:35
In Beijing for a week. Staying at the crowne plaza near Jiuxianqiao area. Any Intel on contacts or actions nearby would be appreciated! Definitely would report here.

DC.

DSMichelle
04-12-16, 04:35
I'm very familiar about Guanzhou, and doing the business about the traveler agency also. If you need any help just please PM ME.

Burhanm0
04-21-16, 13:16
I'm going to Changshu in Jiangsu for the first time and I would appreciate if anyone can let me know of a local horny madam.

Thanks.

MrClen
04-26-16, 16:33
Hello: Back in the area in July. Any bros around? Perhaps we could get together for a bit of fun?

Yamasce
05-16-16, 16:12
Hey guys,

I will be in Shenzhen for 2 weeks. Staying around Futian / Luohu area. I am planning to get some massage and superb 1 dragon services. Anyone wan to have nice outing together please PM me your email address.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Davidlaolee
06-08-16, 07:25
I will have the opportunity to travel to anywhere in China from 15th of June to late June (possibly to 2nd of July) and am looking mainly for sex and to game a lot of girls. I speak Mandarin and have partied in Shanghai before. Looking for travel buddies who know of better cities to party in China. Heard Chengdu is good but would prefer someone with more experience than I to lead.

DSMichelle
06-26-16, 11:11
I will have the opportunity to travel to anywhere in China from 15th of June to late June (possibly to 2nd of July) and am looking mainly for sex and to game a lot of girls. I speak Mandarin and have partied in Shanghai before. Looking for travel buddies who know of better cities to party in China. Heard Chengdu is good but would prefer someone with more experience than I to lead.Hi buddy,

After read your message, I suggest you that why not pay a visit to Huizhou? There are many beauties with competitive price in Clubs, delicious food, elegant design and multiple functions hotel rooms, which leads your trip full of enjoyment.

If you are interested in it or need any further information, just PM me.

Cheers,

Michelle

AdultFunAsia
07-06-16, 15:40
Will be there in Shanghai and I know my ways around! Need Help? PM me.

Raviss
09-05-16, 11:50
Will be in Beijing from 9 September to 12 September for first time. Any popular places for mongering and any one traveling on same dates?

Maybe we can go mongering together.

HoAndrew83
09-17-16, 16:17
Hi all,

I am new here. I'm travelling to China for holiday and will be in Chengdu from 22-25 October (it could change). I'm looking for travel companion and / or someone to guide me around and also give me pointers on places to mongering.

Cheers.

HoAndrew83
09-17-16, 16:35
Hi all,

I am traveling to Chengdu from 22-25 October and I'm looking for friends / companion to travel together or a guide to help get around and may be find some mongering.

PM me if anyone is interested.

Tungsten Anode
10-11-16, 10:28
Hey all!

Last time I was in China was 8 years ago so I imagine much has changed since.

I was wondering if any senior members would be willing to show me around in exchange for lunch / dinner or something.

TA

LalaInBJ
10-11-16, 22:52
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Dorklingdave
10-17-16, 15:06
I will be in Shanghai from 1st November for a few days. First time to the far east so would appreciate some company from someone who knows the local scene and can steer me away from any pitfalls. If you are that man PM me.

Kabutoxxx
11-02-16, 09:08
Hi there,

I'm new to the forum and still trying to find my way around it.

I'm traveling from LA to Dongguan (Dalang) around 12/18/16 and will be staying at the Royal Garden Hotel. Anyone traveling to that region?

Also, anyone have any mama-san contacts / places to recommend?

Thanks.

WickedFugu
12-14-16, 05:53
Hello,

I'm in Shenzhen overnight tonight. Can anyone recommend a out call girl or pimp? Looking for a really good and long time / experience with a hottie. Not a cheap ass and willing to pay worthy money.

Usually I just end up getting sent an old woman and have to reject at the door so thought I'd reach out for a hookup.

Going to check out SEG etc too if anyone wants to roll with?

Cheers.

Tightway
12-25-16, 13:11
I will be in Maoming and Gaozhou and in this area the next few month. Anybody wants to meet up there to walk the town together, or anybody who knows where to go and wants to meet to have fun in the Maoming or Gaozhou area please PM me.

TW.

MaxThunder
12-27-16, 07:05
Hello,

Looking for advice on hotels in or around Guangzhou that are not too expensive meaning under $100 a night. Honestly looking for $50 a night max but trying not to sound like such a cheap ass. This is an unexpected trip so I'm reading the forums like crazy trying to catch myself up on where to find girls and get avg prices down before I go but any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for anybody willing to help.

Perrye
01-13-17, 09:27
Will be in Shanghai 17 Jan and 18 Jan. Any popular places for mongering and any one traveling on same dates?

Perry.

PgNightlife
02-06-17, 16:47
Will be in Dalian 5-9 March and Shanghai 10-11 March.

What are the must visit in these location and are there any independent working girls who like to hangout for fun.

Please PM the details, thanks for your help in advance.

YellowPaul
03-24-17, 22:24
Send me PM if any members will be in town for Canton Trade Fair May 2-4, 2017 for Guangzhou.

GoldHunt
04-04-17, 19:11
Going to be in Dalian for couple of months to come, any suggestion for a guy with limited Chinese language skills!

Affblr
04-10-17, 04:20
Bros,

I am visiting Shanghai and Suzhou this month end. Can anyone suggest good MPs or FKK options there. If any one are traveling same time we can do joint mongering.

Happy mongering bros.

Vk.

DSMichelle
05-22-17, 04:02
Hi all,

Is there anyone who has Shanwei city Guangdong Province Hotel Paris Peninsula Mama-san's contact information, please to recommend?

Thanks a lot.

Michelle.

BadDildo0808
06-15-17, 07:13
Hi all,

Been going through the Chengdu and Beijing forums on here for the last few days.

I will be travelling to both those places between the 20th and the 25th.

Could use a Wingman to hit the clubs in Chengdu, or some advice on scoring some cutie in Beijing.

PM is active.

Thanks.

Happy mongering.

BadDildo.

PhotoMadMan
07-28-17, 18:48
I will be traveling to Shanghai and Chengdu Starting Aug 30th till Sept 12th. Send message if interested in going to special KTV or Sauna.

MrClen
08-18-17, 18:12
Going to be in Dalian for couple of months to come, any suggestion for a guy with limited Chinese language skills!Wondering what you found in Dalian. Before big crackdown there wa a full naked KTV in the downtown area. At least so I was told, as I neveer got the opportunity to go. I go to Shandong province several times per year.

Enjoy Life
08-20-17, 14:53
Hi all,

Visiting Shanghai for three days, can visit up to Nanjing, hang house, any good recommendations for full service sauna massage?

On The Side
09-15-17, 21:53
I'll be in Beijing, Shanghai and a few cities in between later in November. I realise there are spas and saunas a plenty in China but do they offer outcall services which is the scene I'm more familiar with in Canada?

MoistyBobby
10-31-17, 17:46
Hi friends,

I am visiting Beijing on Nov 12 to Nov 20th. Would love to connect with few GFE ladies willing to do outcalls. I will be staying at a nice upscale hotel on 3rd ring towards west side of the city.

Love and peace.

Bobby.

DoubleHappy
11-12-17, 17:16
I'll be in Beijing, Shanghai and a few cities in between later in November. I realise there are spas and saunas a plenty in China but do they offer outcall services which is the scene I'm more familiar with in Canada?Most of the saunas spas and massage places was closed in Beijing and Shanghai in the last two months. Because China crackdown on anti vice.

On The Side
11-13-17, 14:38
I'm sure this has been queried but I couldn't find quickly. Where's the best place to get local currency? My home country or are ATMs safe?

DoubleHappy
11-20-17, 07:03
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

MrClen
01-02-18, 18:55
I will be going to Harbin to see the ice festival in late January. I only like to do KTV with take out. Any suggestions are appreiciated!

Antimony
02-05-18, 21:05
Dear all,

I will visit Shenzhen sometime from now and would be happy if you can PM me practica lexperiences and advice to enjoy some good time there. Don't tell me about cultural assets, I am thinking about cute ladies providing good erotic services.

Cheers,

Antimony.

Pradeen Baba
04-14-18, 17:31
I will be visiting the Canton Fair by 18th April and will be in Guangzhou for 10 days.

I have made my exercise of RTFF and identified few locations.

However any direct references via PM shall be much appreciated.

Newbie Mong
04-25-18, 23:58
Hi all,

I will be visiting Beijing for an extended layover. Any advice and recommendations regarding those who enjoy overnight stays is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Oliver1979
05-20-18, 00:26
Hello,

I stay in Shanghai Pudong Jinqiao Road area.

Have anyone so address or contact info?

Thanks.

MoonCat1
05-21-18, 16:15
Late reply, but if if still interested, I know of a couple great overnight stay companions. PM me for details.

Hi all,

I will be visiting Beijing for an extended layover. Any advice and recommendations regarding those who enjoy overnight stays is much appreciated.

Thanks!

LeonardShelby
06-05-18, 23:31
Hi,

I will be visiting Hangzhou next week and will be staying in Binjiang. My last visit to China was in 2016 to Shanghai. During that trip I visited one of the sauna and got FS. Pretty good selection of girls. The contact there could chat in English which helped me.

I started looking for sauna this time but I understand that there has been some recent cleanup and saunas have gone underground.

I wanted to know if the case is still same in Hangzhou. Also could you please refer me to a good sauna that would have some English contact as I don't speak Chinese?

I have never explored an outcall option in China. I looked up some websites and I see rates posted RMB 1000/ HR, 1500/2 he and 3000/ overnight. Are these prices reasonable? Another website says 3000/1 HR but they promise hottest ladies.

What are the rates typically these days?

Thanks in advance!

Leonard.

Midwestern
06-08-18, 06:21
I might try Maggies for takeout. Anyone intetested in joining me? It will be my first time there.

Daldm
08-13-18, 00:23
I will visit China for my holidays by mid October, alone, didn't decide the entire journey yet, but I will hit shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Hong Kong and Macau for sure, in shanghai and Suzhou I will visit only ktvs and maybe pickup bars, in Nanjing everything (saunas, MPs, KTVs, dancehall, etc.), as for Hong Kong and Macau, it's my first time there, I will just follow the forum guidelines for those two cities.

Anyone interested in joining me?

Thair9999
01-26-19, 00:51
Planning on going there on April 17th through April 25th, with 2 days in Macau.

Anyone else going?

Taylor541
02-01-19, 10:51
Hey there,

Going to Guangzhou during the spring festival week and looking for good FS massage place or serious escort agency.

Thanks!

Taylor.

Free2
02-13-19, 22:11
May. 8-10/19.

WsgRahul
04-12-19, 03:46
Hi all,

I will be visiting Beijing & Shanghai for an 5 day holiday.

Any advice and recommendations regarding those who enjoy overnight stays is much appreciated.

Thanks!

HongLong888
06-10-19, 03:09
Hi all,

I will be first time in Shenzhen June 14-15. Can speak some Mandarin, and read some.

Any advice or tips appreciated.

RealTylerD
06-22-19, 12:11
I will be in Beijing from July 18th - 24th and Shanghai from July 24th. August 2nd.

I hope to have a lot of fun there for my first trip to those cities.

Irage86
06-28-19, 02:03
Hi fellas,

Long time viewer. New contributor. I had a diff login before but I forgot the user ID and with the site changing to. NL everything kinda just got lost in the mix. Anyway, I'll be visiting Beijing in Nov this year. I think 18-21. I'll be free between 18-20. If anyone wants to join me in my monger hunt, I'm down. I've read a lot about Maggie's but haven't been.

This will only be my second time in Beijing and I got locked out of old WeChat. However, I do have some new contacts on my current WeChat that I do not mind sharing (I think they're agencies or at least booking agents). But I'the like to explore the city and take our chances in trying to catch some wild mongermon.

Who's going to ash catch'them with me?

Irage86
06-28-19, 13:08
Hello fellow mongers,

I will be in Beijing from Nov 18-21. Anyone want to join forces and check out some clubs / bars? It'll be my second time so it's still a new city to me. Also, if anyone has any good providers to share, I'll gladly accept contacts via PM.

Stay safe.

Member #1492
01-19-24, 07:59
Hello fellow mongers.

I will be in Xuzhou from June 2-19. Anyone have any good providers to share, I'll gladly accept contacts via WhatsApp.

Stay safe.