PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Admin
01-01-06, 01:00
Please use this thread to announce your travel plans and your intentions to meet up with other Forum Members.

Dr Mier JMC
10-04-06, 20:37
I may be traveling to Chile in the next month or so and will be at a remote location. I found the following description on the Internet: "The El Toqui mine is located in Chile 's Region XI, approximately 1,350 kilometres south of Santiago and 120 kilometres northeast of Coyhaique." Please feel free to email me direct on how I could escape to someplace nearby for the type of diversions we so enjoy. Thanks

Dr Mier JMC

El Huevon
10-04-06, 21:37
I may be traveling to Chile in the next month or so and will be at a remote location. I found the following description on the Internet: "The El Toqui mine is located in Chile 's Region XI, approximately 1,350 kilometres south of Santiago and 120 kilometres northeast of Coyhaique." Please feel free to email me direct on how I could escape to someplace nearby for the type of diversions we so enjoy. Thanks

Dr Mier JMCI've been to the Mina El Toqui; it is isolated in a remote area. The closest town with any mongering possibilities is Coyhaique, which is about 1 hour away by car. I haven't been to Coyhaique for awhile, but there used to be a place called Doble Impacto in town that offerred PFP. See my post regarding Doble Impacto in the "Other Areas" section of the Chile board.

Tungurahua
01-20-07, 01:52
Should be passing through Santiago within one or two weeks to scope out the ´big city.´

Finally broke out of Bolivia. Currently in Antofagasta making my way south towards the tip of the continent (Ushuaia) by the beginning or middle of March. Fuck -- the Pacific Ocean, what a sight!

Any ISG fuckers (I use the term literally) holed up in Santiago?

Smokers Rule
03-31-08, 00:51
Obviously, this is a mistake. But I'm not worried about it because I made my booking and it is CONFIRMED!

If you go to www.priceline.com and look for flights from ATL to Santiago you will find that many dates are available for $248! Taxes, etc. included!

For example, I booked a flight from 5/5 to 5/11, which goes through Bogota (12 hour layover there...whahaha).

Get in now before someone gets fired from Priceline and they take the too-good-to-be-true deal away. I imagine they will have to honor bookings made under the deal.

And if any of you guys are there when I'm there, you can thank me by buying me a drink and showing me the ropes (I've never been to Santiago before).

Vegasfirsttime
05-07-08, 06:33
Thinking about it but lack of monglers is making me think twice.

Dornyone
07-24-08, 07:30
I'll be back in Stgo for a few days late next month.

Should any of you chaps want to hook up I'll be in Providencia, 8/22-8/26.

Take care

Visage
07-31-08, 15:27
I am doing 7 countries in 2 months and will be in Santiago from December 11th to 17th. First time here, so would love to meet up with anyone who is there or is going to be there. I speak a modicum of spanish and do ok with the non working gals as well. Let me know.

Bigben0
08-24-08, 07:27
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a chica friendly hotel or should I just go an apartment - im only in Santiago for 3 nights so thought a mid range hotel might be easiest?

Thanks,

BB.

Traveler 1503
11-29-08, 06:11
In Santiago (11/27-12/02) & Valpariso 12/02-12/07. Looking for recommendations and someone to partner with -- anyone in town or visiting soon?

Bartonsky
12-03-08, 06:50
I will be in Santiago In late February. Anyone have any suggestions on what part of town to get a hotel. Or any hotel suggestions.

Thanks

Dornyone
12-04-08, 02:54
Providencia is a decent mix of safety and proximity, I usually stay at the Best Western, never had a problem although an all nighter might cost you, avoid the Orly, non chica friendly.

Bartonsky
12-27-08, 15:32
Anyone have any suggestions of good apartments in Santiago? I am having trouble finding ones in the Providencia area. Found a decent one on the corner of Huerfanos & Riquelme. How is that area?

Thanks, much appreciated.

Bart

Chipshot
12-22-09, 09:48
I will be in Santiago (newbie here to this website) for two nights January 13 & 14. If anyone wants to go for a beer please let me know. I'm staying in Providencia. I would appreciate any recommendations for english speaking chicas I would appreciate it. Also would be interested in any madura recc's too (english speaking or not is cool).

Dornyone
12-23-09, 07:30
I will be in Santiago (newbie here to this website) for two nights January 13 & 14. If anyone wants to go for a beer please let me know. I'm staying in Providencia. I would appreciate any recommendations for english speaking chicas I would appreciate it. Also would be interested in any madura recc's too (english speaking or not is cool).
I have changed my recommendation re Providencia, along Costanera Norte/La Suecia it's dangerous after dark. There's a decent expat bar on Los Urbinos (sp?) called California Cantina.
http://www.californiacantina.net/
It's well located but be careful after dark, take a taxi.
As for maduras check out the Santiago thread, I like Francisca, and at 38, she's regarded a "madura" although she's in great shape. Ask about the FS rate as she's in the massage area on this site. No English but she knows her business, 30k/hr
http://www.laestokada.cl/foro/anunc...sca-t86808.html

OC Ass Man
04-30-10, 13:19
I'll be down on business, staying at the Intercontinental (no choice, rest of team's there). Will be searching the threads to verify if it's girl-friendly. If so, great, if not, I've no doubt there are options.

Big Question:

Restaurants worth hitting at the higher end (something you'd take a Santiago native client to and actually impress them). Any and all suggestions taken.

Ramblingman
10-12-10, 02:38
I'm going to Santiago for the first time November 16 & 17. I would really appreciate someone showing me around and be glad to pay for drinks and meals. I am looking to get to know the city for when I return again.

Thanks in advance!

Punaboy
01-25-11, 12:06
I should be in Santiago in March. I am curious by all the good addresses.

I'm looking for spacious and luxurious apartement.

Thank you for any information

Punaboy
01-25-11, 12:09
I should be in Santiago in March. I am curious about all the good addresses.

So I'm looking for spacious and luxurious apartement.

Thank you for any information.

SwingMonkey
05-13-11, 00:40
Just arrived in Santiago for a few days, if anyone is around town and wants to grab a beer or something, drop me a note.

Tekila
07-02-11, 03:36
I'm in Santiago until next Monday (July 4th). If you want to have some beer today or tomorrow, send me a PM!

Qtaddict
07-17-11, 14:50
34yr old Australian guy heading to Santiago for a week from August 15th to the 22nd 2011.

Hit me up (private message) or email if you want to meet up or monger together.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

Cheers

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Gagoo
10-16-16, 05:57
I'll be in Santiago later today for at least 5 days. I might try to see some other places in Chile also.

On The Side
01-11-17, 00:28
Will be visiting for about a week. Anyone around and want to have a pint? I know almost nothing about the scene in Chile.

Stebo419
03-27-17, 08:39
First time in Chile. Just a short stay 4 days. April 5- 9 looking to hang out and learn the area. I'm a certified wingman (with references)!

Chris Columbus
06-08-21, 07:13
I have traveled to many places in the world my favourite scene are FKK in Germany / Switzerland Club Globe-Oase-Wellcum, pandemic stopped all my trips and mongering, in pandemic I have specific places to visit if you want I can make you a tour send me a private message.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

AngmoLover
08-08-22, 09:46
Looking for tour guides who know the in and outs of safe microbrothels or incalls to my hotel. Like the girls posting on miprivado. CL, but I no habla Espanol. So, a translator and a guide would be great.

Chris Columbus
11-15-22, 02:16
Looking for tour guides who know the in and outs of safe microbrothels or incalls to my hotel. Like the girls posting on miprivado. CL, but I no habla Espanol. So, a translator and a guide would be great.Check your private message cheers.

Ssseeking
09-19-23, 15:49
From 21st to 24th September. Can co monger / bar hopping.

DandyMan51
03-09-24, 07:48
Planning on landing in Santiago on the 16th but then exploring around the country. Feel free to message if you want to hang out for some mongering or food.