PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Admin
01-01-06, 01:00
Please use this thread to announce your travel plans and your intentions to meet up with other Forum Members.

Sexmachine1
03-26-07, 21:16
Hi guys

Does anybody want to meet up for drinks and chit chat on the above noted dates?
It is my first time in PY and I am really looking forward to it.

SM1

Sexmachine1
04-11-07, 00:23
Hi Guys,

I am now coming to Asuncion from Buenos Aires tomorrow i.e. 11th April to 18 April.
If anybody is interested in meeting for drinks or share the experiences, please post it here.

SM1

Sexmachine1
04-12-07, 18:51
OK Guys

I have been here about 24 hours and absolutely hate the city. Almost got cheated by a taxi driver already and one not very good session.

Can anyone spare some time to show me around?

It will be greatly appreciated.

Pija666
04-13-07, 00:40
OK Guys

I have been here about 24 hours and absolutely hate the city. Almost got cheated by a taxi driver already and one not very good session.

Can anyone spare some time to show me around?

It will be greatly appreciated.I'm sure there is a list of places somewhere in the forum. The "centro" is not the best place to look at the beginning nor the streetwalkers. GO TO THE CASAS!

Canucklehead
07-12-07, 13:51
I plan to come sometime in November or December. Does anyone have hotel information for Asuncion, CDE and other cities? What would be the price for a 3 star with WiFi service - or do they have it there?

Thanks

Pija666
07-14-07, 04:01
Hello,

Here you have a list of websites from the top hotels in Paraguay

www.granadospark.com.py/
www.hotelcecilia.com.py
www.hotelyacht.com.py/
www.crowneasuncion.com.py
not in Asuncion, very nice
www.papillon.com.py
www.manduara.com.py/

Also the search in yagua.com is very helpful for those not so expensive hotels...

www.yagua.com/turismo/hoteles_y_moteles.html

Remember. The taxi drivers are not always the best source of advice. Look for an "oficina de Turismo". On Palma street, to travel to other cities from Asunción & also I think they have a complete hotel list.

Johan007
07-20-07, 21:49
I plan to come sometime in November or December. Does anyone have hotel information for Asuncion, CDE and other cities? What would be the price for a 3 star with WiFi service - or do they have it there?

Thanks

how's this for a start dude???

http://catalogue.horse21.nl/paraguay+hotels/asuncion+hotels/hotel+palmas+del+sol

16 euros (22 USD) a night...with a pool. I dunno if they got wifi; just maybe some f*cked up old PC on a dial up?? LOL anyways...heee after all this is PY man!! Not fucking Singapore or Pataya...LOL
I bet nuff cybers arround to chat up some internet babe....!

peace

Johan

Canucklehead
07-23-07, 10:14
Thanks for the info guys.

The Hotel Palmas del Sol is more what I am looking for I think.

Member #4366
10-24-07, 21:26
I'm planning a trip to Asuncion in December. It will be my first time to Paraguay but I've got lots of mongering experience in other countries. Anybody who knows the place and is interested to meet up for a beer and chase some chicas, let me know.

Courcheval
11-17-07, 15:17

ThanksI m staying at the City Hotel, 3 stars with Wifi in the rooms. Efficient ac, cable tv, fridge, balcony over street life, excellent all you can eat breakfast with fresh juices, cakes, melons, cheese, ham.

Check out time is at noon, which leaves you very much time to get ready for your next destination.

It s located two blocks away from the central place, the bus 38 to the bus station stops right at the corner.

Price negociated for 2 nights: 15 Euros/night. On a monthly bases, the price would be 10 Euros a night.

Member #4366
11-18-07, 21:34
Thanks for the info, Courcheval! The City hotel sounds like excellent value. I may go there when I'll be in Asuncion (in about 2 weeks from now). What is the occupancy situation of this hotel? I mean, is it likely they'll have a room available when I show up without reservation?

ButtLover
11-19-07, 16:56
I'm planning a trip to Asuncion in December. It will be my first time to Paraguay but I've got lots of mongering experience in other countries. Anybody who knows the place and is interested to meet up for a beer and chase some chicas, let me know.

Hi
I will be in Asuncion 20dec a couple of days before i am going to Argentina

BL

Member #4366
11-19-07, 22:38
Hi BL,

I'll be there in the first week of Dec but not much longer. From what I read on this board, Asuncion is not exactly a happening place, so I'll probably get bored after a few days. Anyway, happy hunting!

El Greco
11-20-07, 00:56
I m staying at the City Hotel, 3 stars with Wifi in the rooms. Efficient ac, cable tv, fridge, balcony over street life, excellent all you can eat breakfast with fresh juices, cakes, melons, cheese, ham.

Check out time is at noon, which leaves you very much time to get ready for your next destination.

It s located two blocks away from the central place, the bus 38 to the bus station stops right at the corner.

Price negociated for 2 nights: 15 Euros/night. On a monthly bases, the price would be 10 Euros a night.

I googled for that City hotel but all the agencies came up.

Can you pls be more specific with their contact info?
Website and/or phone numbers?

Might be visiting Asuncion late February.

Thanks

El Greco

Courcheval
11-20-07, 02:00

Thanks

El Grecohttp://www.reservas.net/app/hotel.exe?273.00000,1655.00000,ESP

Courcheval
11-20-07, 02:10

Thanks

El Grecohttp://www.cityhotel.com.py/

Easy =)

ButtLover
11-20-07, 17:49
Hi BL,

I'll be there in the first week of Dec but not much longer. From what I read on this board, Asuncion is not exactly a happening place, so I'll probably get bored after a few days. Anyway, happy hunting!

Ok
In the beginnig of january you can se my pictures from Asuncion, 2-3 girls/day
I cant wait !!
BL

El Greco
11-25-07, 15:18
http://www.cityhotel.com.py/

Easy =)

Thank you very much. It looks nice and very cheap.

If you ever need some info about Fortaleza-Brasil or BsAs-Argentina I am your man.

El Greco

Member #4366
12-03-07, 17:23
Hi guys,

One remark about the City Hotel where I just checked in: chicas are not allowed in the hotel rooms, according to the house rules. I have no idea yet how strictly this rule is enforced. Courcheval, did you try to get one in?

Courcheval
12-04-07, 07:33
Hi guys,

One remark about the City Hotel where I just checked in: chicas are not allowed in the hotel rooms, according to the house rules. I have no idea yet how strictly this rule is enforced. Courcheval, did you try to get one in?Sorry Buca, I didn t try the Bring Your Own option, I always find asking allowance a bit embarassing and demeaning. I try to be as discreet as possible regarding those leisure activities.

In Asuncion, I only visit the apartments. Since the hotel is centrally located, they most of them are at walking distance, and heading there is a nice excuse to discover the town, feel its atmosphere, exotism. And getting casual girls to greet you with a "hey" and inviting smile, convinced that anybody with fair hair and blue eyes has to come from the North of the continent.

Member #4366
12-06-07, 02:41
The hotel is definitely not girl friendly. But it is still a very good deal and it is close to the casas. I had a few good experiences already with young cuties that all seem to offer GFE sex.

Is anyone of you guys in Asuncion this week?

James Tott
01-13-08, 21:28
The hotel is definitely not girl friendly. But it is still a very good deal and it is close to the casas. I had a few good experiences already with young cuties that all seem to offer GFE sex.

Is anyone of you guys in Asuncion this week?Hi guys,

I am visiting asuncion in 2nd week of march and appreciate any information about girl friendly hotels possibly close to casas.

Thanks,

Jim

BlackSultan
01-19-08, 21:18
I have done 7 trips to the DR and 2 trips to Colombia. It is time to take a big step outside of my boxes and try something different. I will be in MDE next month for 8 days and I will have 8 free days in April (19th through the 27th). Since this would be my first trip to Paraguay (and my spanish is limited--yeah I know I need to speaking it damn near fluently by now), I would really like to hook up with guys who may be going down there or who live down there and are familiar with the scene. I plan to keep on doing my research here and prepare.

Crypton
01-20-08, 01:07
Do any ISG members live in Asuncion on a permanent or semi-permanent basis? I would like to visit Paraguay and would like some company and/or help.
If so, PM please.

Cheers.

SexualTourist
01-20-08, 15:13
Hello Crypton,

I currently live in Asuncion. My account doesn't allow me to PM you. Which dates do you expect to be here?

Do any ISG members live in Asuncion on a permanent or semi-permanent basis? I would like to visit Paraguay and would like some company and/or help.

If so, PM please.

Cheers.===============================================

Hi SexualTourist,

I am confident that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained.

Come on dude, a forum subscription is less than 50 cents a week.

Thanks,

Jackson

James Tott
01-21-08, 21:35
Hello Crypton,

I currently live in Asuncion. My account doesn't allow me to PM you. Which dates do you expect to be here?Hi sexual Tourist,

Do you know any girl friendly hotels in Asuncion?

I will be visiting Asuncion last week of feb for 3 days and like to bring girl back to my hotel.How much a nice looking girl will cost me for few hour or whole night in my hotel.

Appreciate any info.

Thanks,

Jim

Crypton
01-21-08, 23:14
Hello Crypton,

I currently live in Asuncion. My account doesn't allow me to PM you. Which dates do you expect to be here?

Hey ST - thanks for responding. I have not made definite plans but IF I did come, it would be before end of May. How long do you expect to be there??

Cheers.

Rock Harders
04-16-08, 09:42
Mongers-
I will be in Asuncion this weekend, April 17-21, so any resident Paraguay stalwarts such as Lexton, Pija666 and others PM if you want to meet up to shoot the shit over some beers. This will be my second time in Asuncion (other October 07) and I speak fluent Spanish (I own and run a bar in Buenos Aires) so I know what the score is in these parts.

Suerte
Rock Harders

Johan007
07-13-08, 23:12
After months of thinking. And rethinking I decided to buy a ticket to Asuncion for the second week of November and stay in PY for 20 days. I will fly in with TAM from Sao Paulo.

As far as visas I know EU citizens can buy them at the airport on arrival. I heard that they give you a formular which you have to fill out in the plane before landing. So far I met to understand a stay up till 90 days is free of costs for us Euro guys

I searched several days for a cheap flight; and I found one at airlinetickets. De for just under 900 euros With these sorring gasprices that seemed a great bargain! Most other tickets were 1100 or even more in euros:.(

Purpose of my stay is, offcourse mongering (hehehe). Seeing some real estate (both houses and fincas). And talking with expats. Both anglo-saxons (UK, US or canadians)or germans. (I speak both languages).

I get by very good in spanish. Allthough my Guarani isn't present. :.(maybe it's not a bad idea to buy a small booklet on the web for that purpose. I will look into that.

Cheers

Johan

PS: if anyone wants to join in. Or meet me for a drink or a night out in ASU. PM me. When in PY I will buy a cheap prepaid simcard which I can put in my triband Motorola.

Johan007
09-10-08, 00:58
So plans have changed. I was kindda busy the last weeks. Work. Etc. Etc.

Becuase of private reasons I had to make my trip to PY earlier as planned.

I will fly in Asuncion 19th sept. Very late. On a TAM flight from Sao Paulo. Stay in ASU 4-5 days. After that I will see.

I speak Spanish, English, Dutch and German (could come in handy in Paraguay. My Guarani is non excisting. LOL.

If anyone of you guys wanna meet up for drinks or whateva. Gimme a PM.

Chaooo

Johan

Maharadjah
10-12-08, 22:45
plan to be in Asuncion in the beginning of november.
if some others guys here at the same time, can meet to share a beer.
especially on sunday , as it's seems to be dead there.

MR

Johan007
10-21-08, 19:28
plan to be in Asuncion in the beginning of November. If some others guys here at the same time, can meet to share a beer. Especially on Sunday, as it's seems to be dead there.

MRone advise. Try to avoid the sun between 1100 and 1400. As in November it will be HOT in ASU. Up to 38 degrees is normal during the day. Bring in sunscreen as that stuff is kindda expensive in PY.

Like I said. Make sure you are set on sundays. As in the centro in asuncion there is NOTHING to do. All is closed. You can go to Villa Mora. Or to Multi Plaza. But remember Sunday is a family day in PY.

Hell. Even getting a taxi in the centro was a pain in the a. On sundays!

I never saw such a large city so dull and boring on a Sunday. Gawdddd:.(

If you stay in the Santo Domingo hotel you are close to the Terminal. And you might find some non-pro action. They do have a large piscina also GF friendly. At night look out and take a cab. Because it; s not realy an upscale barrio. LOL

For some reason I always end up near Busterminals. LOL!

Johan

Paull11
11-02-08, 13:08
Can any reader please advise a good hotel that is chica friendly in asuncion. Price not first consideration? . I do not speak spanish so would like be in a hotel with staff that speak english. Also any contact info on taxi driver or chicas that speak english and chica who would be good for all night session?

Thanks

Maharadjah
11-05-08, 22:59
i m in asuncion for 10 days.
if somebody there we can share a glass of Brahma....

Bernie65
11-17-09, 13:57
Hi Johan,

I think you are a men with great experiences and I want to know you. At the moment I'm here in Mariano Roque Alonso. I have no paid menbership, so I don't know how to get in contact with you. I have car rented and stay mostly at the centro of Asuncion through day. If you want to talk with me, maybe you know a way to get in contact. Best regards.

Agus
11-19-09, 02:53
Can any reader please advise a good hotel that is chica friendly in asuncion. Price not first consideration?. I do not speak spanish so would like be in a hotel with staff that speak english. Also any contact info on taxi driver or chicas that speak english and chica who would be good for all night session?

ThanksI have stayed at the International Hotel, Chaco Hotel and also at Villa Morra Suites and I didn't have any problems getting a girl into my room. The staff will speak english.

My first time in Asuncion the night clerk called a girl for me.

Staff at the hotel may help you also getting a driver that speaks English.

Johan007
11-23-09, 13:26
hi johan,

i think you are a men with great experiences and i want to know you. at the moment i'm here in mariano roque alonso. i have no paid menbership, so i don't know how to get in contact with you. i have car rented and stay mostly at the centro of asuncion through day. if you want to talk with me, maybe you know a way to get in contact. best regards.hi,

well for starters i can't put my privat email in this posting as it is agianst the policy of this website.

i can guarantee you that there are many many more lovely girls waiting outside the asu center. the thing is to speak spanish. as we said this a 235 times before. py in many ways is a third world country with all respect. so many peeps here do not have the education to speak english.

if you only speak english you will find py a very expensive country. as everubody tries to pull you over for $$$$. thats the truth.

just dress normaly, clean and be nice. py women hate macho men. and the show off type if also past history here (unless you want to attract girls that only want much $$$$ from you. lol).

right now i am very busy with the startup of my business so i have little time.

have fun

johan

Bernie65
11-27-09, 21:42
Hi Johan,

I didn't want to get in contact with because of the girls. I wanted to talk to you, because I need some more Information about everything in this country and your buisiness too. Sorry but now I'm back in Buenos Aires. I stay here for another week. Maybe I come back in March, maybe! Have a nice time in Paraguay

Fdr5610
03-19-10, 00:21
Haven't been to Asuncion in over a year and a half and I wanted to know if there have been any major changes? Agencies, nightclubs?

I will be going there in about 10 days.

Oschino2
06-09-10, 02:25
I will be in Asuncion in mid to late june. I speak spanish and I want to check out the city, if anyone wants to join in or meet me for a drink or a night out in ASU. PM me.

Hennessy2005
07-15-10, 21:31
If everything goes according to plan, I will be in Asu next week for 10 days, any one interested in getting a nice cold Pilsen? Have been in contact with a few local girls through the web, hopefully that will work out.

Last time I visited Asu is already more than a year ago and hooked up with 2 pretty ladies, that besided the 'fun' part also showed me around town. Well let me know if there are any fellow travelers or locals interested in hanging out. Saludos,

Tulio

Kazzooey
08-16-10, 10:24
Will be in town this week, the next, and maybe longer. Would enjoy meeting up for a beer with some fellow mongers. Drop me a PM if interested. The first beer's on me.

Ssnatch
09-14-10, 12:42
Greetings all,

Thanks for all the good info on the boards. I will be in Asuncion next week, and will be hoping to find some entertainment. I do not speak Spanish with anything close to conversational skill, so I was hoping to find a wingman for my first trip out. If you are interested in showing me around a little, the first Chica is on me!

You can PM me here.

Thanks

Jaimito Cartero
09-15-10, 01:20
If all goes well, I'll be in town starting next weekend.

Ascunion77
10-30-10, 16:26
I'm at Palmas Del Sol in Tacuary Asuncion and I see very little street action. If anyone wants to be a wingman let me know.

TigeDeJade
10-30-10, 23:50
I'm at Palmas Del Sol in Tacuary Asuncion and I see very little street action. If anyone wants to be a wingman let me know.I expect to be in ASUNCION (coming by bus from BA) from 7 November.

My idea looking at posts is to stay in Palmas del Sol hotel?

Dornyone
01-24-11, 00:56
I'll be arriving March 25th, staying through April 1st. Any mongers in ASC who have suggestions or want to hook up for a beer, please PM

Dornyone
01-24-11, 09:17
I'll be arriving March 25th, staying through April 1st. Any mongers in ASC who have suggestions or want to hook up for a beer, please PMNow that I've had time to research travelling to ASU there are a host of travel health advisories associated with PY. Have any of you had any issues during trips apart from the odd case of the runs? Hepatitis, Malaria and / or yellow fever aren't to be sneezed at and injections aren't high on my list of fave things. I may shine the trip entirely if I have to get stuck.

Sartorius
02-22-11, 07:31
I'll be arriving March 25th, staying through April 1st. Any mongers in ASC who have suggestions or want to hook up for a beer, please PMStill looking at options. Considering Brazil, Colombia, or a Bolivia, Paraguay, Argentina combo for the month of March.

Should know late this week so let's touch base. Do you already know Paraguay?

Plea731
03-05-11, 12:56
I'll be arriving March 25th, staying through April 1st. Any mongers in ASC who have suggestions or want to hook up for a beer, please PMI'm going to ASU as well, arriving on the 19th but need to leave on the 25th or 26th already. Too bad we won't overlap.

Dornyone
03-09-11, 08:17
I'm going to ASU as well, arriving on the 19th but need to leave on the 25th or 26th already. Too bad we won't overlap.Please post your impressions / mistakes.

That way one or more of us may learn from your experiences!

Hola Mundo
09-09-11, 00:46
In Latin America, I have visited primo destinations like Peru (thanks to David_33) , Ecuador, Colombia, and Costa Rica, but this will be my first trip to Paraguay. For the previous trips, I extensively have *used ISG, the best $20 investment a monger could do, and have been reading latest reports here and on AP, and I feel the timing is great.

Iguazu Falls:*

On Sept. 13th I will be flying-in from Buenos Aires, and planning to take bus from Asuncion to Ciudad Del Este (CDE) and then to Puerto Iguaza, but I don't have a Brazilian Visa. Based on what I read, there may be a direct bus from CDE to Puerto Iguazu (ARG) which does not make any stops in Brazil or a Ferry 10 km south of CDE to Pueto Iguazu. However, there is very little information *avialable on those option. Please PM if you taken a similar trip. The other option would be to go through Ecarnacion and Posada, but that would be lot longer route.

Asuncion:

After spending day or two in Iguazu falls, I will be back in Asuncion for the rest of the trip. Please PM if you there, and interested to meet for a drink.

Louie OK
09-09-11, 23:39
I should be there soon as well. Maybe in the next couple of weeks. Would love to hook up with others and compare notes, war stories, beer, and the like. I intend to stay a month or longer but who knows. It might depend on how comfortable I'll feel there.

My PY visa is good for another 5 years, so hopefully it will be put to good use. I thought about Spanish classes there to improve on what I've already learned. Understanding Southern Cone Spanish sucks if you are not fairly fluent and accustomed to it of other areas.

Dickhead
09-10-11, 01:00
Well, for your further convenience, they don't really speak Southern Cone Spanish in Asunción. Instead they speak a fucked up blend of rioplatense Spanish (castellano) mixed with words borrowed from Guaraní. I am quite fluent and it is very hard for me to understand. Plus half of them are using vos And half of them are using tu. Every time I open my mouth they ask me if I am German which is starting to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) me off. And I do not recognize half of the fruits I see in the market. A month I dunno. I am on day nine and I am definitely DONE. But I will post some apartment info I ran across; maybe you can use it.

Hola Mundo
09-17-11, 15:41
After making a trip to Iguasu Falls, and stay in CDE with some action, I am back in Asuncion, but it has been rainig like hell since mid-night, and I have not been able to out yet this morning. If you are in town and interested, please PM.

HappyGoLucky
09-18-11, 17:13
well, for your further convenience, they don't really speak southern cone spanish in asunción. instead they speak a fucked up blend of rioplatense spanish (castellano) mixed with words borrowed from guaraní. i am quite fluent and it is very hard for me to understand. plus half of them are using vos and half of them are using tu. every time i open my mouth they ask me if i am german which is starting to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) me off. and i do not recognize half of the fruits i see in the market. a month i dunno. i am on day nine and i am definitely done. but i will post some apartment info i ran across; maybe you can use it.i'm not as fluent in spanish as dh, but i grew accustomed to the paraguayan accent after a couple of weeks. i found that spanish is the dominant language in asuncion, but as one ventures further away from the center there is a stronger mix of guarani & spanish called jopará. this is from wikipedia:

jopará (guaraní: [&607; opa&712; &638; a] or yopará (spanish: [&669; opa&712; &638; a]) is a colloquial form of guaraní spoken in paraguay which uses large numbers of spanish loan words. its name is from the guaraní word for "mix."

the majority of paraguayans, particularly younger ones, speak some form of jopará.

since 1992, under the paraguay's ministry of education and culture (mec) act, guaraní in its "pure form" — different from the day-to-day speech of jopará — has been taught in schools. this led to contradictory opinions: some say that teaching pure guaraní is the best means to preserve the language's integrity while others argue that how guaraní is taught differs greatly from how it is commonly spoken.

some spanish words when put in a sentence mixed with guaraní have a different meaning than that of standard spanish.

the relative amount of guaraní or spanish used in speech varies depending upon the birth of the speaker, the place where he speaks, with whom he is speaking, the topic of discussion, and how he or she wants their meaning to be interpreted. generally the rural and older population tends to use more guaraní while the urban and younger population uses more spanish. the rural and older population understands more guaraní and the urban and younger more spanish. general and every-day conversation is more suited to guaraní, while technical and specific conversation is more suited to spanish. guaraní can be interpreted as more "paraguayan" while spanish can be interpreted as more "sophisticated."

Maharadjah
11-22-11, 22:24
I will be in Asuncion next Monday for my second trip.

Anybody interested to share a Pilsen PM me.

MR

Oschino2
12-20-11, 03:11
Anyone in Asuncion late Dec / early Jan. Pm me.

Muktar
05-23-12, 20:41
To the brethren.

Thinking of spending 3-4 days in Asunsion during a BA trip. Any thoughts on decent / hotel neighborhood. Anybody local interested in helping out a couple of guys get their bearings?

Greatly appreciated PM me in the forum.

Thanks,

Muktar

===============================================

Hey Muktar,

What part of "Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)" did you not inderstand?

Please post your questions in one of the general threads.

Thanks,

Jackson

Palermitano
08-23-12, 16:29
Will be in Asuncion this coming week end. Anyone in for drinks or whatever pm me.

Thanks

Maharadjah
08-26-12, 09:27
I will be in Asuncion the 8th of septembre for 1 week.

MR

Vagabundo69
12-29-12, 08:37
Who's going to be there?

Would love to meet up with like minded travelers / residents.

Never was able to use PMs here, but let me know if you are going to be around and how to contact you.

Member #4179
01-24-13, 03:48
I would like to meet with like-minded gentlemen to talk about the local scene. Some of us truly admire the chicas; others don't. You might as well know that I am in the category of admiring the chicas and what they have to offer. So if you are like-minded and if you would like to get together for a drink or a coffee in the near future, let me know. I don't check this site so often, so please be patient.

Member #4179
02-25-13, 00:38
I'm still here in Centro Asuncion. If you plan on visiting or if you are already here, send me a PM if you like chicas. Every guy is different, but I feel I learn from other guys' experiences. Coffee? Glass of wine or beer? I don't check PMs often on this site, so I apologize in advance if I miss you.

LifeIsABeach
06-12-14, 04:44
I have hurry up plans and may visit Paraguay in August. Anyone else being there at that time, just PM me. I am planning some days in Paraguay and some in Columbia.

LifeIsABeach
07-08-14, 03:20
I have hurry up plans and may visit Paraguay in August. Anyone else being there at that time, just PM me. I am planning some days in Paraguay and some in Columbia.I'll be in ASU from August 14 till August 20th. Will take bus to CDE on August 21, visit Eros club, see falls next day and visit Eros club at night, return to ASU on August 23. Stay till August 24 and travel back to Lima on August 25. Plans firmed up.

Gagoo
09-11-16, 09:14
I'll be going to CDE sometime next week. It depends on how much I like it here in Foz Do Iguacu. And I actually kind of like it here.

I will spend a few days in CDE and then either take a bus or fly to ASU, and stay in ASU 5-7 days. That sort of depends on how much I like these places.

Quagmire1974
12-14-19, 18:43
Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I will be in Paraguay and Uruguay during the second half of January 2020. The plan is to do the tourism thing in Asuncion and Montevideo during the day and monger if / when I have the opportunity at night.

Thanks to everyone who have filed reports in the Asuncion forum. Hopefully, I'll bring back some fresh information that folks can use later.

Quagmire1974
01-18-20, 22:10
In December 2019, I said this in the forum:

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I will be in Paraguay and Uruguay during the second half of January 2020. The plan is to do the tourism thing in Asuncion and Montevideo during the day and monger if / when I have the opportunity at night.

Thanks to everyone who have filed reports in the Asuncion forum. Hopefully, I'll bring back some fresh information that folks can use later.Well, unfortunately, one of those unforeseen circumstances popped up, and as a result, I've postponed my trip. I'm keeping an eye out to see when this year I can reschedule, but I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not able to go until this time next year.

In the Asuncion forum, one of the online sites mentioned was:

https://www.hot.com.py/

Of all of the WGs listed on that site, the hottest ones seemed to be associated with "Modelitos Faranduleras Nivel VIP Universitarias":

https://www.hot.com.py/universitarias/universitarias.html

With that agency, you can tell by the way the WGs pose that some of the girls are the same but listed under different names, like "Mika" and "Valentina. " Prices of the girls are high, but might be worth it if the girls are actually who the agency says they are. Direct delivery to motels and hotels is promised, and the agency also uses WhatsApp. I sent them a message and asked if they have an actual homepage, and while they viewed the message, I never received a response. Still, "Universitarias" is probably the route I'll go once I actually make it to Asuncion.

So that's it. Apologies to anyone who was waiting on fresh information from me regarding the mongering scene in Paraguay. I'll post an announcement here in the forum as soon as I've rescheduled my trip.

Quagmire1974
03-23-23, 08:39
I'm jumping on a plane in a couple of hours and heading to Paraguay for a little over a week. I'll be spending my time in Asuncion, viewing the tourist sights in that city for a couple of days and then traveling to different parts of Paraguay to additional tourist sites. The plan is to do the tourism thing in the morning and then monger in the afternoon or evening when I have the time. Scroll down a couple of posts; yes, it took over three years to make a trip to Paraguay a reality.

I'll be concentrating my mongering efforts with the help of the following website:

https://www.hot.com.py/

Pre-trip research shows the WGs to be a mixture of independents and working at casas. I'll likely do the casa thing, as there are a couple not too far from the hotel where I'll be lodged.

Look for my trip report, to be posted (hopefully) sometime in April.