PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Admin
01-01-06, 01:00
Please use this thread to announce your travel plans and your intentions to meet up with other Forum Members.

UrbanWildlife
05-18-07, 00:51
I am seriously considering a trip to Venezuela and would welcome any advice on what city I should go to, and any information that is up to date, as far as lodging, bars/discos, e.t.c go. Obviously security is an issue, as I am aware of the turmoil towards gringos these days. I am also looking for beach life, or something to do during day time hours. Guys your help will be greatly appreciated!

Mr Enternational
05-18-07, 04:28
Going to Caracas next week for the first time. I was looking at World Traveler's updated list. Accordingly, "Chica Friendly Hotels

1. Altamira Continental, $50.

2. Altamira Suites, 1ra Avenida, Las Palos Grandes, 209 3111. $70.

3. Embassy Suites Hotel Caracas, Campo Alegre, In front of Centro Lido, 276 4200. $175."

However when I looked on Hotel Continental's website (http://www.hotel-continental.org.ve/tarifas.asp) the cheapest double is US$135. Throughout my internet searches I have yet to see a hotel under US$100. Maybe I should wait until I get there and go with a taxista's recommendation. Anyone have 2 cents to add?

RickMe
06-04-08, 02:46
I'm in Caracas. If anyone wants to get a beer or a wingman PM me.

Frankie P
06-04-08, 16:21
Hey Rickme,

I'm I Caracas til 12 July.

Round the World
06-05-08, 00:17
Rickme, Frankie P
I am here in CCS also. Not sure if you guys can receive PMs, but try to PM me.

I am free tonight if anyone wants to pursue some activities.

RickMe
06-05-08, 01:27
I can't send you a PM. It says you chose not to receive them.

Cuba Tourist
11-04-09, 06:29
I am looking for someone to bring some dollars ($300) to a girl in Caracas. Can anyone help me?

Wonderguy
12-23-11, 04:13
Hi mongering folk.

I will be in Caracas approx. Last half of March, any of you guys up for drinks and chicas?

Poloz1133
12-26-11, 16:15
Hi mongering folk.

I will be in Caracas approx. Last half of March, any of you guys up for drinks and chicas?I will be there at the very beginning of April, will you still be there about that time?

Wonderguy
01-07-12, 04:18
I will be there at the very beginning of April, will you still be there about that time?No I'll be gone by then unfortunately.

Poloz1133
01-07-12, 20:00
No I'll be gone by then unfortunately.If you can remember to, please post up a report of your findings, as I will be heading there right behind you.

DD Phil
04-07-12, 15:11
Hi all,

I will be in Caracas for a week from April 7. If anyone wants to meet up, PM me. Cheers.

AmadouGrand
04-08-12, 15:09
Coming for some Marlin, but rolling solo. Will probably need to stay down Caraballeda way for the morning departures, but I am going to try and get in some nightlife. Anybody that will be there around then send me a PM. I am also thinking of catching a flight to Medellin around the 16th for a few days before coming back to Caracas.

Haitek
01-27-16, 02:42
Hello all,

I will be in Caracas on 2nd of February. My program is one week in Caracas, then a few days in Puerto la cruz, a few days in Mochima, then one week in Margarita and back to Caracas.

Mlatimudan
02-09-17, 14:51
Will be in Caracas for a week from April 14th. If any of you guys are going to be there, feel free to reach out.

Haitek
03-23-17, 16:03
Will arrive in Caracas on 25th of April. Will stay in Venezuela one month. I will go back to Isla Margarita and visit another city, probably Valencia.

Haitek
06-13-17, 19:10
I will arrive in Caracas on 25th of July. This time I will hang around Puerto La Cruz, Barcelona, Mochima and Cumana.

Goldf3
07-08-17, 15:28
I will be in Venezuela for 3 weeks. Thinking about a stay in Puerto La Cruz and Maracaibo also. I would be happy to meet up with fellow travelers. Let me know if you are up for it.

Britisher
07-08-17, 23:30
I will be in Venezuela for 3 weeks. Thinking about a stay in Puerto La Cruz and Maracaibo also. I would be happy to meet up with fellow travelers. Let me know if you are up for it.I hope you return in one peace. And love for cheap pussy does not result in lost of life or limbs.

All the best.

Haitek
07-09-17, 06:17
I will be in Venezuela for 3 weeks. Thinking about a stay in Puerto La Cruz and Maracaibo also. I would be happy to meet up with fellow travelers. Let me know if you are up for it.Are you speaking spanish? You need basic spanish to move inside Venezuela. Public transport -airlines, bus, ferry boat- is in a big mess.

BrianGriffin25
08-07-17, 03:26
Will arrive in Caracas on October 16th, will stay there for 4 days and then go to Porlamar and stay there 4 more days.

DrMcNaughty
08-15-17, 13:01
You might want to give yourself more time haha

Will arrive in Caracas on October 16th, will stay there for 4 days and then go to Porlamar and stay there 4 more days..

BrianGriffin25
08-19-17, 21:25
You might want to give yourself more time haha.Thanks for the tip DrMcNaughty. Why is that? Are there any problems with the flights going to Porlamar? I haven't bought a ticket yet. Which airline would you recommend? This is my second trip to Venezuela, last time I only stayed two days in Caracas so I don't know how difficult is to go to Isla Margarita. I appreciate any piece of advise you could give.

Haitek
08-24-17, 18:48
Thanks for the tip DrMcNaughty. Why is that? Are there any problems with the flights going to Porlamar? I haven't bought a ticket yet. Which airline would you recommend? This is my second trip to Venezuela, last time I only stayed two days in Caracas so I don't know how difficult is to go to Isla Margarita. I appreciate any piece of advise you could give.
I flew dozen times inside Venezuela and had no problems except one or two hours flight delayed.
But you can not really plan anything for sure in Venezuela. If there is a technical problem with the plane and a spare part is missing, the airline can postpone the flight for several days.
It happen to me once, then I did take a taxi from Caracas to Puerto la Cruz, and then the next day a ferry boat from Puerto la Cruz to Isla Margarita. In Venezuela i always plan two extra days in my schedule.

Haitek
08-27-17, 12:58
I will be in Venezuela for 3 weeks. Thinking about a stay in Puerto La Cruz and Maracaibo also. I would be happy to meet up with fellow travelers. Let me know if you are up for it.I will be in Puerto la Cruz / Barcelona end of September. I will keep in touch with you.

FrenHil
08-31-17, 13:07
I will be in one week and for 2 weeks in Venezuela, one transit day Caracas, the rest PLC et Margarita.

Haitek
09-01-17, 18:49
I will be in one week and for 2 weeks in Venezuela, one transit day Caracas, the rest PLC et Margarita.When? Jajajaja.

FrenHil
09-02-17, 16:25
When? Jajajaja.At the end of this week.

ThePrince1127
09-08-17, 19:45
Guys,

I have been inspired by the posts on here to check out Caracas. I arrive on the 19th Sept and plan on spending just under 3 weeks in the country. No idea if I will travel to the coast or stay in the city but happy to meet up with fellow board members.

Resiste
09-09-17, 05:35
Hi members,

I'm Venezuelan living abroad since 20 years ago and haven't been back in 7 years. My Spanish is still decent but anyone can tell I don't belong from miles away.

I was thinking on adventure myself in November back to see the family (and ofc for cheap sex with quality women) but I would like to get some insights from the guys in there:

1. Is sexycaracas.com still reliable? In the old days you use to call a girl but sometimes someone different would be sent.

2. Is the above good to find GFEs?

3. I'm arranging an old bank account to put the money in. How you guys manage the insane amount of cash you need to get ahold of?

My plan is being for 7 days in which the 1st 2/3 days will be only to fuck myself out and then spend the rest with the family (which no much left tbh).

How you reckon is the best approach? Should I stay in a fancy hotel and hire chicas from there?

Is anywhere in CCS where you can go (disco, pub, etc.) and find a non-pro or a paid hook-up?

Thanks for your opinion.

Gracias mis panas.

MaraCucho
09-10-17, 00:54
3. I'm arranging an old bank account to put the money in. How you guys manage the insane amount of cash you need to get ahold of?
¿Que banco? Espero que no sea el BOD, esta pesimo el servicio en estos dias. Aunque en general LOS bancos funcionan a medias, es comun que uno tenga que ir varios dias a retirar dinero ya que te salen con cada cuento chino. Hoy fue al BDV, why me salieron con que solo podia sacar 30 mil bolivares. En billetes de 10 bolivares. NOPE.

Why preparate que cuando vayas a reactivar la cuenta, hay chances de que te digan que no hay libretas ni "plastico" para la tarjeta de debito.

Una sugerencia que te puedo dar para evitar cargar billetes encima why perder tiempo en nuestros bancos: en caso que logres sacar la tarjeta de debito en tu banco, buscate alguien que cambie dolares electronicos (o sea, via Paypal why servicios similares) why que te deposite directo en tu cuenta en bolivares.

Haitek
09-13-17, 22:29
I will stay a few days in Caracas and mostly 2 weeks in Barcelona / Puerto la Cruz.

Britisher
09-15-17, 04:45
I will stay a few days in Caracas and mostly 2 weeks in Barcelona / Puerto la Cruz.Puerto la Cruz seems to be your favorite! Because of some particular girl there or is it because of apparent safety to monger or other factors?

Puerto la Cruz was the first place I mentioned when I reignited the Venezuelan thread 3 years ago.

Haitek
09-17-17, 20:52
Puerto la Cruz seems to be your favorite! Because of some particular girl there or is it because of apparent safety to monger or other factors?

Puerto la Cruz was the first place I mentioned when I reignited the Venezuelan thread 3 years ago.
The main reason I stay in Barcelona is I date a venezuelan girl, I stay in her house and I can watch the local daily life (it's the best way to learn how to survive in Venezuela... jajajaja !).
When she is busy with her relatives, I hang around at the Buffalo bar in PLC to meet prepago chicas and other freelancers.
Great deal for me, love and good care with a non-pro and P4 P whith prepago chicas.

PLC, as any city in Venezuela, is not safe at night time. But the paseo (front sea side) is safe, this is only place I walk at night time and there are still families with kids hanging around late on the paseo.

Haitek
11-05-17, 14:33
In will be in In Puerto La Cruz / Barcelona all the month of December.

LeDarth
11-08-17, 19:07
I'll be in Caracas from the 16th of December to January the 2nd.

Gbawekanu
11-19-17, 02:15
I will be in Caracas on December 16 for 3 or 4 days. PM me if you want to meet up.

Haitek
11-23-17, 09:13
I will be in Caracas from 27th up to 30th of November.

Jasoonnn
11-23-17, 15:46
Will be in Isla Margarita & Barcelona / PLC / Lecheria from Nov-27 to Dec-3.

Haitek
11-25-17, 13:15
Will be in Isla Margarita & Barcelona / PLC / Lecheria from Nov-27 to Dec-3.I will be in Barcelona / PLC from the 1st of December. Maybe we can meet at Buffalo Bar in PLC on the Paseo Colon at night time.

Jasoonnn
12-20-17, 07:36
I will be in Barcelona / PLC from the 1st of December. Maybe we can meet at Buffalo Bar in PLC on the Paseo Colon at night time.Sorry couldn't make it to Barcelona / PLC. The day I had it planned, there was no Ferry running, so just stayed in Porlamar. Just posted a report of it now.

ThePrince1127
01-02-18, 17:46
Guys,

My first trip to Caracas back in Oct 17 left such an impression that I am off again! Happy to meet up with fellow board members and swap stories whilst ogling the talent on offer. Drop me a PM if interested.

Haitek
01-12-18, 20:20
Guys,

My first trip to Caracas back in Oct 17 left such an impression that I am off again! Happy to meet up with fellow board members and swap stories whilst ogling the talent on offer. Drop me a PM if interested.I will be in Puuerto la Cruz / Barcelona; we can have a drink if you come around Puerto la Cruz.

MisterAli
02-28-18, 01:38
I will be travelling for the first time. I have no connections there and will be doing a whole heap of reading up prior. My Spanish is non-existent and this will be interesting trip with full reports and if possible some pictures (I know the ladies are not a fan of this).

I will see if I can score a couple of days on Isla Margarita but most likely will stay put in Caracas.

If anyone will be out there and fancy meeting up for a drink and night out I will be upgrading my membership soon so will be accepting PM. Also anyone willing to share some reliable contacts (taxi drivers, money exchange, debit card providers etc) I will be eternally grateful.

Member #4570
03-01-18, 04:49
I will be travelling for the first time. I have no connections there and will be doing a whole heap of reading up prior. My Spanish is non-existent and this will be interesting trip with full reports and if possible some pictures (I know the ladies are not a fan of this).

I will see if I can score a couple of days on Isla Margarita but most likely will stay put in Caracas.

If anyone will be out there and fancy meeting up for a drink and night out I will be upgrading my membership soon so will be accepting PM. Also anyone willing to share some reliable contacts (taxi drivers, money exchange, debit card providers etc) I will be eternally grateful.I will be there on similar dates. Also upgrading soon. Let's contact soon and meet up.

MisterAli
03-05-18, 23:12
I will be there on similar dates. Also upgrading soon. Let's contact soon and meet up.Sure. I have upgraded already so when you do send me a PM.

If anyone else wants to meet up feel free to PM.

LeDarth
04-20-18, 09:40
Hi,

I Will be I'm Venezuela from the 28th of April to the 26th of May. Caracas and probably Barcelona, Puerto La Cruz.

Drop me a MSG in case you want meet there.

Haitek
07-18-18, 19:44
I will be in Caracas, Puuerto la Cruz / Barcelona, Cumana and Isla Margarita if I can find a airlines ticket, from 21th July to 9th August.

Haitek
09-14-18, 09:57
Hi guys, I will be back in Venezuela next month October, I will spend my time mostly around Puerto la Cruz.

Panda87
12-21-18, 02:22
Hi,

I will be in Venezuela the 24th January 'till February th 10 , first in Caracas and others places but don't know where yet. If anyone will be there too just let me know.

The Tall Man
12-22-18, 17:28
Hi,

I will be in Venezuela the 24th January 'till February th 10 , first in Caracas and others places but don't know where yet. If anyone will be there too just let me know.You US citizen? Have you traveled into Venezuela before? How did you get your visa?

I was turned down a year ago, visa that is, and now it is even more problematic.

The Tall Man.

Panda87
12-22-18, 23:13
You US citizen? Have you traveled into Venezuela before? How did you get your visa?

I was turned down a year ago, visa that is, and now it is even more problematic.

The Tall Man.No, French citizen. I don't need a visa.

Haitek
12-29-18, 08:24
I will be in Barcelona, Puerto la Cruz, Cumana and if I find a ferry ticket, Isla Margarita.

Haitek
12-29-18, 08:36
Hi,

I will be in Venezuela the 24th January 'till February th 10 , first in Caracas and others places but don't know where yet. If anyone will be there too just let me know.Bonjour Panda87 ! I will be in Venezuela at the same time. Let's keep in touch.

Balimassage
01-12-19, 09:48
You US citizen? Have you traveled into Venezuela before? How did you get your visa?

The Tall Man.US Citizens need a visa now for VZ?

MaraCucho
01-12-19, 21:13
US Citizens need a visa now for VZ?Yes, it's been like that since 2015.