PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : 1 [2]

The Tall Man
08-10-15, 05:27
Flying into Havana August 20 and returning via Mexico City on August 29.

Anyone else going to be there? Send me PM and maybe we could meet.

The Tall Man.

Free2
10-14-15, 18:02
Will be at Playas del Este, east of Havana Oct. 21-28, and spending alot of time in Havana.

Send me PM and maybe we could meet.

Kiko456
10-15-15, 21:33
I will be visiting Cuba November 2-16.

Traveling form Holguin to La Habana.

Visiting Holguin, Camaguey, Ciego de Avila, Trinidad, Cienfuegos Varadero and La Habana.

Lusifer69
10-18-15, 02:29
Hello all,

I will be in Cuba mostly Havana Matanzas and looking into going to Pinar Del Rio. PM me if you are going to be in town and want to hit a few spots. I have a Cellphone line in Cuba pm.

MrSoulo
10-19-15, 00:37
I'll be in Havana from Oct. 29th. Nov. 16th.

Kalifornication
10-19-15, 22:25
I'll be in Havana from Oct. 29th. Nov. 16th.Any chance you will make it to Santa Clara, I'll be there the 30th through Nov 4.

MrSoulo
10-20-15, 07:44
Any chance you will make it to Santa Clara, I'll be there the 30th through Nov 4.Not a chance. Will be in Havana the entire time. I have business to conduct there.

Kalifornication
10-20-15, 18:18
Not a chance. Will be in Havana the entire time. I have business to conduct there.Well fine then. LOL. I'm in fact going to Havana the 31st through Nov. 2nd. Change of plans as my friend from playa wants me to meet up. Care to meet up for a beer?

Kiko456
10-20-15, 19:29
November 2-5 Holguin and playa Santa Lucia.

November 5-6 Camaguey.

November 7-10 Trinidad and Cienfuegos.

November 11-12 Playa Giron and Jaguey Grande.

November 13-15 Habana area.

MrSoulo
10-21-15, 00:09
Well fine then. LOL. I'm in fact going to Havana the 31st through Nov. 2nd. Change of plans as my friend from playa wants me to meet up. Care to meet up for a beer?Sure, sounds good.

Kalifornication
10-27-15, 19:43
Dec 2015 China air to offer service from Montreal to Havana. RT $368.12 CAD. Since I'm from the USA, that's under $$270 RT. This price is remarkable. Imagine what you can do with all that money saved on travel expenses, but a few crystals ey? Sammy-the-Man, you should especially appreciate this offer.

Now that its shared, lets keep thus quite for some time, for a fear if the general public picks up on this, I'm losing my seat, damn it.

Www.airchina.ca

Mondo707
10-29-15, 09:50
Dec 2015 China air to offer service from Montreal to Havana. RT $368.12 CAD. Since I'm from the USA, that's under $$270 RT. This price is remarkable. Imagine what you can do with all that money saved on travel expenses, but a few crystals ey? Sammy-the-Man, you should especially appreciate this offer.

Now that its shared, lets keep thus quite for some time, for a fear if the general public picks up on this, I'm losing my seat, damn it.

Www.airchina.caHey Kali,

Good info man, what part of the country do you live?

I live in Ca, so I'd need to fly to Montreal, don't know if this makes sense $ wise. I've been seeing some pretty good fares to Cancun and also to the DF, in case you live on the WC.

Mondo

Mondo707
02-10-16, 08:54
Hey fellow mongers,

I'll be arriving in Havana beginning on the 24th and will be in Havana mainly for the next 4 weeks.

In case someone is visiting during this time hit me up so we can share some info about chicas + places around the city.

Mondo

Dart13
04-04-16, 22:04
Will be in Havana this weekend, Saturday to Monday. Then take a car and head somewhere east, flying back from Holguin in 2 weeks time from then.

Let me know if anyone happens to be around!

Alvaro 30
08-14-16, 14:43
Will be at Playas del Este, as Cojimar, Guanabo East of Havana From August 30, let s meet up for a beer? I Speak English & Spanish.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

WorkingHere
08-15-16, 22:00
Going to be in Havana (Tropocco) from Aug 22-29 . Anyone in Cuba around that time want to have a beer?

Lucky Nuts
11-07-16, 21:00
I arrive Habana Dec 2 and will stay until Dec 6. The following two weeks I'll be travelling to other parts such as Holguin, Cienfuegos, and Santiago de Cuba. It's my second trip but first trip was primarily cultural. I would describe my spanish as functional LOL. Last time it was beginner level so I'm really looking forward to this trip as I'll be able to talk with the chicas much more. If anyone can help out a Cuba novice with advice, contacts, or ideas please PM me. Of course I've read of trip reports so thanks for all that info. Thanks, chicoloco.

Advantageous
11-16-16, 21:22
Getting in on the first plane that leaves FLL and should get to Havana the morning of the first, where it's straight to Guanabo. I actively take one-on-one Spanish lessons and I've a semester or two of Spanish classes under my belt outside of that, but I still wouldn't rate myself higher than "Advanced Beginner" as far as the language goes. I get along okay in Colombia with little to no English (outside of the front desk at the hotel), so I think I'll at least survive with what I do have. Anyway, hit me up if you find yourself headed my direction; it'd be nice to link up with others on this short trip.

Walk Softly
11-17-16, 07:31
Arriving in La Habana on the 7th of December, I'll be staying there for 6 nights (Maybe more) then going where the wind takes me before departing again from La Habana on the 21st.

I'd be pleased to meet up with a fellow of the board and have a drink to Cuba and the lovely ladies there!

Cheers! WS.

P.S. Feel free to PM me in advance as I'm not sure how well I will manage Email etc. Once I'm there.

Gagoo
12-08-16, 00:47
I am in Cancun and the local Aeromexico office had round trip ticket for just $236, direct flights. I need to start going back home though, so I am only staying 3 nights. I arrive the 9th of December and come back to Cancun 12 December. I know it's not much time, but I at least want to have a look. I still need a hotel though. I will try to work on that tomorrow. But the lady at Aeromexico said I could just go there and get a hotel. The only hotels Aeromexico could give me were about $300 USD a night. No thanks!

I am a newbie to Cuba, I'd love to hang out with someone.

Misinformation
12-14-16, 11:04
This has been mentioned 100000 x on every website but basically for hotels / sleeping in Cuba there is no / ZERO correlation between price and value. Government hotels from the same price list a $80 one will be 10 x better than a $90 one and the $100 one will be 10 x better than the $90 one. But they are full or goofy to book. If you want a hotel book on canadian websites (holasun, sunwing). But the hotels aren't that great unless you are in a resort like Varadero, etc... But still places like Hotel Kohli could be awesome if you book online.

Really the way to do is book casa particular (private room in some persons house). In Havana or elsewhere same pricing applies. 30 CUC for a penthouse in Vedado with a balcony with panoramic views or 30 CUC for a dingy closet. You need to research online and get references. I have personally been in mansions with priceless artifacts and dingy basements with bare wire / duct tape showers. Same price 25 CUC. Make a reservation and if it isn't to your liking a 10 CUC tip and the person you made the reservation with will find what you need (no hot water today, etc.) Cuban people make things happen. These people want to work with you. Google, call and talk.

I am in Cancun and the local Aeromexico office had round trip ticket for just $236, direct flights. I need to start going back home though, so I am only staying 3 nights. I arrive the 9th of December and come back to Cancun 12 December. I know it's not much time, but I at least want to have a look. I still need a hotel though. I will try to work on that tomorrow. But the lady at Aeromexico said I could just go there and get a hotel. The only hotels Aeromexico could give me were about $300 USD a night. No thanks!

I am a newbie to Cuba, I'd love to hang out with someone.

MadMax9336
12-15-16, 04:05
Hello gents,

Hoping to board last minute flight from YYZ to HOG by Cubana on Dec 18th (Sunday).

Not booked any hotel or casa yet. Thinking of going by the flow. You never know I might bump into another ISG member this time.

So far planning to stay at Villa Mirador de Mayabe due to quite / scenic location with good pool and hoping its chica friendly.

Hoping to meet fellow members and share the travel experiences.

Nu134
12-17-16, 01:59
Hello everyone,

I will be in Havana Feb 5th-12th 2017. (Feb 5-8th Solo, Feb 9-12th with friends). Anyone going to be there at that time? Any tips or suggestions would be helpful.

Mondo707
12-29-16, 06:57
Hey fellow mongers.

In case any of you will be in Cuba (Habana) I'll be arriving on the 11th. So, if you want to meet, shoot me a PM before then.

Mondo.

LaidBac1
01-04-17, 06:11
Going to be in Havana for a nice weekend trip as a newbie. PM me if your going to be in the area. Brushing up on Spanish right now.

Smily59
01-08-17, 14:07
Hi.

I'll travel Cuba Feb. 2017, staying in Havanna from 27 Jan. For a few nights, maybe some in Guanabo as well. Then I want to fly to Holguin and work back westward step by step Las Tunas Santa Lucia, Camaguey, Cienfuegos. Not set dates yet, but if some fellow are around I would like to meet and might plan accordingly to hunt together and exchange experiences. I speak spanish and have been to Cuba before once.

Have fun s.

Zhagolo52
01-20-17, 00:27
I will be there 22-26 if you want to meet up and grab a drink or two

Hey fellow mongers.

In case any of you will be in Cuba (Habana) I'll be arriving on the 11th. So, if you want to meet, shoot me a PM before then.

Mondo..

Zhagolo52
01-27-17, 04:29
Heading out feb5-feb9. Havana. Staying downtown if anyone wants to meet up and have a couple drinks and a cigar. PM me.

BDawgee
02-05-17, 18:07
Havana from Feb 24 to 28. Been there before. My spanish is petty bad.

I'll be in Panama the day before and after.

Grab a beer?

Lucky Nuts
04-07-17, 03:21
Havana April 21 or 22 for probably three nights. Then on to other parts of Cuba for another ten days.

Free2
04-28-17, 19:28
Have a resort booked Apr. 30 - May 7 in Guardalavaca. Resort is just a base, like base camp! Will be renting a car and exploring Holguin, Santiago de Cuba and possibly Las Tunas, Manzanillo, Guantanamo and Baracoa. If you will be in any of these places, let me know!

Jellyfish
06-20-17, 02:32
PM me if you are around thanks.

Cho 637
07-07-17, 07:26
Still looking for accommodations, very bad Spanish. If anyone's around PM me.

Lucky Nuts
07-10-17, 04:28
July 11 thru 16.

Mondo707
09-24-17, 07:20
Hey guys,

I will be arriving next week on the 27th. In case anybody wants to have a beer and share some intel HMU. Will stay for a couple of weeks.

Mondo.

MikeSP
10-02-17, 14:45
I will be in Havana since 3rd of October until 8th, I speak Spanish so if you need any help or just want a beer let me know.

Free2
11-27-17, 17:48
Varadero - Havana and in between, with a rental car Dec. 21-28. With the ball and chain, but will have lots of free time to explore and overnight elsewhere without the B&C. Will have my Cuban (male!) pal along, so if anybody else wants to join, let me know.

Lucky Nuts
12-06-17, 15:38
I'll be in Cuba between Havana, Camaguey and Holguin from Dec 7 Thur. 18. Anyone else around? Since this website is not accessible in Cuba it's best to contact me on my Cuba cell preferably via text message. My Cuba cell number is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

PdxMonger
12-17-17, 15:05
I will be in Havana from Dec 25th to Jan 3rd. This is my second visit there. I have a few friends there. The last time I was there, I found a taxi driver who knew all the ins and outs. Hope something like that this time.

Anyone else wants to join me, you can PM me.

WolfStr
12-18-17, 05:06
Going or a trip.

Dealdo
02-07-18, 04:13
Will be in Havana this weekend, anybody in town?

Mondo707
02-18-18, 06:50
Will be arriving next Wednesday the 20th and will be in town for the next 2 weeks.

Going to all 4 days of the Salsa / Timba festival which starts on Thursday 21st. If anybody is familiar with this fest and knows how to get in paying in CUP hit me up.

Mondo.

Ty Down
02-18-18, 16:30
Will be arriving next Wednesday the 20th and will be in town for the next 2 weeks.

Going to all 4 days of the Salsa / Timba festival which starts on Thursday 21st. If anybody is familiar with this fest and knows how to get in paying in CUP hit me up.

Mondo.Check your inbox Mondo.

ISeePurple
02-18-18, 17:49
Will be in Havana between 19-26, anyone around?

Dart13
05-13-18, 14:07
I'll be in Havana 29th of May - 1st of June.

Anyone will be in Havana those days and wants to meet up? Please PM me.

Dealdo
05-15-18, 17:09
Anybody I town?

David Cohen
08-14-18, 19:43
Me and my guys will be in Varadero Sep 1 to Sep 10, and will visit Havana sometimes. Anyone wants to meet?

Confiable
10-13-18, 01:17
I will be in Havana Oct. 24th. Oct Oct 29th.

Peaty
12-19-18, 21:45
Will be in playas del este area most of January 2019.

It's my first trip to Cuba and I've only been mongering in DR & Germany before.

In my early 30's, fluent in Spanish and wouldn't mind linking up to paint the town for a night!

Cheers.

Mondo707
12-20-18, 09:13
Will be in playas del este area most of January 2019.

It's my first trip to Cuba and I've only been mongering in DR & Germany before.

In my early 30's, fluent in Spanish and wouldn't mind linking up to paint the town for a night!

Cheers.Hey Peaty,

Just realized I can't send you PM cause you are not a senior member. Don't know if you can send me your info some other way.

I'll be in la Habana for a couple of weeks and can paint the town (at least try, lol)

Mondo

Peaty
12-20-18, 17:58
Hey Peaty,

Just realized I can't send you PM cause you are not a senior member. Don't know if you can send me your info some other way.

I'll be in la Habana for a couple of weeks and can paint the town (at least try, lol)

MondoHey Mondo,

Let's do it! Unfortunately, you're right and I can't use private messages. And forum rules say I cannot post my e-mail address here because the forum does "not wish to encourage the searchbots by providing them with email address every time they visit the Forum. "

So, to the forum moderator approving this post, I hope you're okay with posting contact details here in order to link up with another forum member.

Instead of posting my e-mail address directly and breaking the rules, I'll describe it instead, alright? If it's not alright, don't approve the post but please don't delete the membership.

You'll find my under the name PutnamFA BeatnikKE on that popular mail service by Google. Leave out the trailing "FA" and "KE". And no, I'm not Indian, that's just an internet name.

Cheers!

Mondo707
12-21-18, 06:49
Hey Mondo,

Let's do it! Unfortunately, you're right and I can't use private messages. And forum rules say I cannot post my e-mail address here because the forum does "not wish to encourage the searchbots by providing them with email address every time they visit the Forum. "

So, to the forum moderator approving this post, I hope you're okay with posting contact details here in order to link up with another forum member.

Instead of posting my e-mail address directly and breaking the rules, I'll describe it instead, alright? If it's not alright, don't approve the post but please don't delete the membership.

You'll find my under the name PutnamFA BeatnikKE on that popular mail service by Google. Leave out the trailing "FA" and "KE". And no, I'm not Indian, that's just an internet name.

Cheers!Hey Peaty,

That's pretty clever! Anyway, check your RE-EM, LOL.

Mondo.

PeacefulRunner
01-21-19, 15:48
Dear folks,

I am planning my vacation in Cuba now. Will try to stay in Havana in few days and stop by Cienfuegos. I read a lot of posts here. Great thanks to some senior members sharing me some great ideas. At Growman1 , Tydown, NamasterPairs, Uncle Volodya.

I am a rooky to Cuba. I'd like to get more advice from all of you and make more vacation with more smooth actions.

Really appreciate you post here or PM me.

HSendatsu
01-21-19, 19:52
Dear folks,

I am planning my vacation in Cuba now. Will try to stay in Havana in few days and stop by Cienfuegos. I read a lot of posts here. Great thanks to some senior members sharing me some great ideas. At Growman1 , Tydown, NamasterPairs, Uncle Volodya.

I am a rooky to Cuba. I'd like to get more advice from all of you and make more vacation with more smooth actions.

Really appreciate you post here or PM me.Also going to Cuba in February (12th onwards). Will be in La Habana the 12th (though I will arrive late) and 13th. Then, going to the provinces.

If you need somebody with a decent Spanish knowledge, contact me.

PeacefulRunner
01-22-19, 16:08
Also going to Cuba in February (12th onwards). Will be in La Habana the 12th (though I will arrive late) and 13th. Then, going to the provinces.

If you need somebody with a decent Spanish knowledge, contact me.Hi Buddy,

I definitely like to have you there. But I could not PM you. Any other connection method?

Look forward to meeting you there.

HSendatsu
01-23-19, 16:11
Hi Buddy,

I definitely like to have you there. But I could not PM you. Any other connection method?

Look forward to meeting you there.Once we are in Cuba, we can arrange to meet somewhere. Or we can try via whatsapp.

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Owly Owl
02-10-19, 07:39
I will have my own apartment near 23 & L in Vedado. I am 40 ish Canadian. I don't speak much Spanish but have been to Cuba several times. I would be into meeting up. You can PM me here. I will also have a cell phone with IMO, Whatsapp, etc. For communication in Cuba.

Uncle Volodya
02-15-19, 07:08
I will be in Havana March 14-24. PM me if you want to meet up to troll the Malecon and 23 for chicas. LOL! Funner to do so in numbers.

UV.

DiavelLoco
02-18-19, 16:57
I will be in Havana March 14-24. PM me if you want to meet up to troll the Malecon and 23 for chicas. LOL! Funner to do so in numbers.

UV.I'm here during that time. I'm here most of the time actually LOL. Let me know, we can meet up over some cigars and drinks.

Eclectic
03-17-19, 01:58
Hi,

After a short visit to Holguin, I will be in Havana from March 31 to April 16. Happy to say Hello, and buy a Cristal for anyone else there. Please PM me.

Bleble
08-29-19, 06:25
Nov 5 through Nov 9, first time visitor. Already got myself an Airbnb apt. I have limited Spanish skills, just looking to explore.

RainmanSahut
01-12-20, 10:28
More Bad news traveling to Cuba.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-limits-public-charter-flights-161548961.html

Where there's a will, there's a way!

Happy Hunting!

Rainman.

Muzungufotsy
01-18-20, 08:32
Will be back to Cuba next month after some time. I speak fluent Spanish and know the ropes there. I would be happy to meet some buddies but wise mongers only not 1 week millionnaires.

Rebel Monger
01-23-20, 02:47
More Bad news traveling to Cuba.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-limits-public-charter-flights-161548961.html

Where there's a will, there's a way!

Happy Hunting!

Rainman.I'd say that Cubans are the ones mainly using the charter flights because they're allowed to carry more stuff, why would you use an impredictible charter flight when you can book through a more reliable regular airline? I wouldn't.

MidLifeUsa
02-11-20, 15:40
Will be in Trinidad from Feb 29 - March 3 and havana / Guanabo from March 3 - March 6.

First time visitor to Trinidad and looking to explore the scene. Also open to meeting up for a beer.

MidLifeUsa
12-14-20, 18:05
I will be in Havana and Guanabo from Dec 23rd. Dec 29th. Anybody else traveling during same period?

FlagRunner77
05-08-22, 15:56
I'll be in Havana May 16 - May 24. If anyone is in town and would like to meet for some drinks and exploring, let me know. Not my first time to Havana but it has been a while for me.

Chayachecker
05-18-22, 02:04
Anybody who would like to join for Ron, cigars, chicas and lots of fun please feel free to contact me. Have been there many times and know all the tricks-.

Rtfm83
05-22-22, 02:27
Anybody who would like to join for Ron, cigars, chicas and lots of fun please feel free to contact me. Have been there many times and know all the tricks-.I'm planning a trip to Havana in June or July. I've been before to visit family, but this trip I want to meet up with some chicas. I've tried SA and tinder, there are few options, is it easier to just show up and go to the discos or are there better apps or sites for Cubanas? And tried to PM you but it didn't work for some reason.

Thanks for any advices.

Chayachecker
06-15-22, 23:36
I'm planning a trip to Havana in June or July. I've been before to visit family, but this trip I want to meet up with some chicas. I've tried SA and tinder, there are few options, is it easier to just show up and go to the discos or are there better apps or sites for Cubanas? And tried to PM you but it didn't work for some reason.

Thanks for any advices.Sorry for the delay in response. Just my opinion: avoid discotheques, you will only get in contact with hardcore pros. The result is that you get bad service and end up highly overcharged. And also no need for any online dating apps here. Cuba is the place for street hunting. Walk around the Malecon around Centro habana and you'll find lots of non pros and they will give you a great GF service for small money. Change your money on the informal street market and you going to have the times of your life here these days. I'll going to fly in next Tuesday evening and my Casa is close to the Hotel Deauville located at Malevon Centro habana. If you wish to meet up just let me know here and we can arrange a meeting point and time.

Rebel Monger
06-17-22, 14:58
I'm planning a trip to Havana in June or July. I've been before to visit family, but this trip I want to meet up with some chicas. I've tried SA and tinder, there are few options, is it easier to just show up and go to the discos or are there better apps or sites for Cubanas? And tried to PM you but it didn't work for some reason.

Thanks for any advices.You say that you've been in Cuba before to visit family, I don't understand, do you really need to ask foreigners for advice about picking up women in Cuba?

Picking up women in Cuba is like in any other country, start a conversation without any assumption and see where it goes.

VrLover1887
06-22-22, 23:07
Sorry for the delay in response. Just my opinion: avoid discotheques, you will only get in contact with hardcore pros. The result is that you get bad service and end up highly overcharged. And also no need for any online dating apps here. Cuba is the place for street hunting. Walk around the Malecon around Centro habana and you'll find lots of non pros and they will give you a great GF service for small money. Change your money on the informal street market and you going to have the times of your life here these days. I'll going to fly in next Tuesday evening and my Casa is close to the Hotel Deauville located at Malevon Centro habana. If you wish to meet up just let me know here and we can arrange a meeting point and time.My Spanish is very basic. Would chicas mind that I have the speaking skills of a 2 year old? Or would they just go along with it considering my tourist status?

Mexidan
07-07-22, 01:27
First time in La Habana, 8/21-9/2. Anyone in town or want to give the newbie some tips. I'm RTFFing as we speak.

AmorPorFavor
07-07-22, 03:25
First time in La Habana, 8/21-9/2. Anyone in town or want to give the newbie some tips. I'm RTFFing as we speak.What worked for me was taking rides with the pedicabs in old town and asking the drivers if they knew any chicas. Also walking around anywhere in old town they will find you. They also sit in the door stoops in old town at night. Cuban women are very hot and sexy and most that I met were for sale.

Zeos1
07-07-22, 14:48
First time in La Habana, 8/21-9/2. Anyone in town or want to give the newbie some tips. I'm RTFFing as we speak.Tip 1 speak Spanish. I assume you do.

Tip 2 Play low, lay low. This is not an above board broad daylight scene.

Tip 3 Everyone that approaches you to talk to you, especially if they talk English, wants something. Politely listen, if you want, and say no thanks.

Tip 4 The regular people of Cuba are very nice, don't forget that. But you will have a hard time meeting any of them.

Tip 5 This is not like other places with defined places to meet chicas, etc. It is very fluid, the police go through times when they crack down on the sex business, and times when it is somewhat ignored, but the chicas can be fined and jailed for doing it so respect that they may be wary of being seen with a foreigner, or certainly being seen going somewhere with a foreigner.

Tip 6 Prostitution is not legal in Cuba, so be careful that you do not get selected to be made an example of. I don't know what country you are from, but you have no rights as a foreigner no matter where that is from, so show utmost respect for authorities even if they are trying to shake you down.

It can be hard to find a cup of coffee in the morning, let alone chicas, depending on where you are. Chicas or their agents will find you, no doubt, if you provide the opportunity, but be prepared for the cat and mouse game, following at a distance, etc. As instructed.

Brotha LuvBone
10-31-22, 01:23
Hey gents,

I am planning a trip over Thanksgiving, first-tomer to Cuba 11/20-28th. Would love to meet up with a fellow ISG member for some good times. Please let me know if you are planning a trip during that time. I am in my mid 40's and down for pretty much anything.

I would also appreciate a driver / tour guide contact. Please DM me if you prefer.

Brotha LuvBone
11-03-22, 21:56
Hey gents,

I am planning a trip over Thanksgiving, first-timer to Cuba 11/20-28th. Would love to meet up with a fellow ISG member for some good times. Please let me know if you are planning a trip during that time. I am in my mid 40's and down for pretty much anything.

I would also appreciate a driver / tour guide contact. Please DM me if you prefer.Wow, I guess no one's going to Havana these days?

DrewFromTexas
11-15-22, 00:32
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

DrewFromTexas
11-15-22, 13:31
Wow, I guess no one's going to Havana these days?I'll be in Havana 11-26 to 12-2. I don't think I use DM's on here.

Hilfinger
12-03-22, 15:27
In Havana January 9 for a week. Can possibly meet up with fellow ISG'ers for a chat, drink.

MidLifeUsa
12-14-22, 16:49
Will love to connect with fellow mongers.

SpacedCowboy
02-22-23, 03:04
If anyone wants to meet up, drop me a message.

Dealdo
03-11-23, 02:24
Going to Habana las 2 weeks of April, I been there years ago, I speak fluent Spanish if anyone wants to hang around, send a PM.

Hi Rub
05-11-23, 05:25
I'll be in old Havana for the first time from 22 May till 3 June. I'm a quiet guy in my early 40's, like to people watch, I'm looking to grab a few drinks when not mongering.

Hilfinger
10-02-23, 12:46
Landing in Varadero and making my was to Havana on October 18. Can chat and have a few drinks if anyone is around the next few days.

Smokers Rule
11-16-23, 02:21
Arriving from the US Dec 17 after many years haitus.

WanderingMan
12-25-23, 07:41
A friend and I will be visiting Havana in early February for a few days. Willing to meet up with others during the trip. My travel companion enjoys rum and cigars.

Mondo707
01-08-24, 22:10
I'll be arriving on the 18th. Going for the Jazz fest and fun activities.

Mondo.

Travelslut
02-15-24, 23:47
I'm headed to Havana for my first visit. I'll be in town till Monday the 26th. If anyone is in town, message me, and we can meet for a drink. Cheers.

Nomars777
02-27-24, 18:53
Be in town for my first Cuban rodeo! Pumped!

Message if you want to meet up for a beer or mojito or Cuba libre.

MikeyVee123
04-07-24, 17:03
Havana May 8 to 15.

My first trip to Cuba, flying in from MTY. Anybody going to be in town, hit me up since I'm a total n00 b and I'll take all the help I can get.