PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
01-01-06, 01:00
Please use this thread to announce your travel plans and your intentions to meet up with other Forum Members.

Amocuba
04-20-07, 01:54
Myself and a couple of friends are talking about going to Havana in August 2007 (probably first half). Any board members planning to go at that time? We will stay in Vedado and will post casa info once we figure out our schedule.

Member #1006
04-20-07, 08:01
A friend and I are going to Cuba on the second half of May.
The plan is to hit Havana, fly to Santiago, and then drive all the way back to Havana.
We''ll be visiting : Playa Sta Lucia, Camaguey, Trinidad/Cienfuegos and Havana.

Anyone interested in joining us, or meeting us on the way, to share experiences and contacts?

Amocuba
05-30-07, 14:11
Myself and a couple of friends are talking about going to Havana in August 2007 (probably first half). Any board members planning to go at that time? We will stay in Vedado and will post casa info once we figure out our schedule.Plans are changing and August 2007's trip may be Pattaya, Thailand.

Chicochulo
07-25-07, 13:24
I can't believe the poor writing in my last contribution. What a mess!

CC

Dolphin2007
01-17-08, 21:04
Hi All,

I'll be in Havana on March 6-10, and Varadero March 10-14, and back in Havana March 15-16.

Any fellow mongers going to be around then? I speak fair spanish, am an american (don't hold that against me), am 41, and good looking and in good shape.

Cheers,

Dolphin

Vincent Vega567
02-05-08, 22:29
I will be in Havana from 11/02 to 18/02. if someone will be there We can meet for drink few beers and for advices about chicas. Someone avaible?

Kalifornication
02-11-08, 00:06
I will be in Havana from 11/02 to 18/02. if someone will be there We can meet for drink few beers and for advices about chicas. Someone avaible?I will be in Havana from 3/14/2008 through 3/20/2008. I am seeking a case that has private entrance. Also, if anyone is going to be in town, perhaps we can share a cuba libre?

Dolphin2007
02-22-08, 19:36
I'll be in Cuba for my first time, March 6-15.

Anyone else going to be around then?

Cheers,

Dolphin

Member #4167
02-23-08, 15:37
Will be in habana from late Feb. to mid-late March

I have reserved a sweet apartment there in habana

Private entrance. Extra bed. Nice pad. I don't smoke

I am interested in finding a mongering buddy because chicas find safety in numbers. They are highly suspicious of lone males. They are much more willing to date guys when they bring along a friend and the guy has a friend. However Cuba may be different

As for non-mongering activities. I like all things aquatic on top of or underneath the water. Hence my name. I really would like to find someone to go halves on a day charter of a fishing boat in habana.

I speak spanish at a 50% level

If you are interested. Email me your private email address.

Water Boy

Kalifornication
02-25-08, 02:03
Will be in habana from late Feb. to mid-late March

I have reserved a sweet apartment there in habana

Private entrance. Extra bed. Nice pad. I don't smoke

I am interested in finding a mongering buddy because chicas find safety in numbers. They are highly suspicious of lone males. They are much more willing to date guys when they bring along a friend and the guy has a friend. However Cuba may be different

As for non-mongering activities. I like all things aquatic on top of or underneath the water. Hence my name. I really would like to find someone to go halves on a day charter of a fishing boat in habana.

I speak spanish at a 50% level

If you are interested. Email me your private email address.

Water BoyI'll be in Cuba Havana from 3/25 - 3/31. If you want to have a cuba libre, let me know. I'll give you my casa addy.

Cuba Tourist
03-21-08, 03:29
Hola! I am planning to be in Cuba April 1-14th. Mostly Habana. Send me a PM if you would like to meet.

Private 69
04-03-08, 02:13
I'll be in Havana last weekend in April. If anyone is around would be great to meet up for a drink and maybe I can help with some contacts. I know Cuba well and speak Spanish. You can PM me but note I don't check in very often, I will get back to you eventually.

Cuba Tourist
05-09-08, 21:36
May go to Havana June 10-24.

Americano573
07-17-08, 06:32
Smokers Rule,

Please clear your messages so I can send you my responses.

It seems like your inbox is full.

I have just emailed you at your privete email address so you can read my responses there for now o.k

El Cubanito
07-17-08, 20:17
August or will be there in August? I will arive on August 25th.

Smokers Rule
07-18-08, 00:24
I'll be there mid-august.

CopaBrasil1
08-06-08, 16:29
A Brazil vet's first trip to Cuba.

I will be in Havana tomorrow.

El Grande
08-13-08, 17:25
I'll be in Havana at the end of September / beginning of October. If anyone wants to meet, just drop me a pm. The first round's on me. Its my +/- 15th time.

Amocuba
09-05-08, 13:47
Depending how the current tropical weather affects travel in the Caribbean I will be in Havana Sept 11-25. I am staying in a casa in Vedado near the Copelia on La Rampa. PM me if you are interested in having a drink or sharing war stories.

Ranocchio
10-01-08, 00:26
Hi guys,

I'll be in La Habana next week for a 10 days holidays.

If someone is there, we can hav a drink.

Bye

Gta Guy
10-13-08, 00:28
Hi,

Me and my friends (1 or 2) are planning to visit Havana at the end November for a week. Anybody is planning to go at that time?

We can meet up and share our stories.

SanJoseFan
10-13-08, 23:23
Or more correctly Playa Del Este next week from Oct 19th -26th. Will be on the beach most days and in Guanabo some nights. If you see a guy with any Toronto related tshirts stop by and we can share a beer and some war stories!

El Cubanito
10-14-08, 00:54
Anybody will be in Havana by the end of this week?

El Rey De Pollo
10-16-08, 21:59
Wish I was, amigo, have a good time. Let us know the continuation of the story about the airport-chica from your last visit...

Anybody will be in Havana by the end of this week?

El Cubanito
10-24-08, 23:24
Wish I was, amigo, have a good time. Let us know the continuation of the story about the airport-chica from your last visit...

Darenesq and I went down together we had a blast. Daren is counting the second toward our next trip.

Travelling you seem like a cool guy. Do you know when you are going? I would like toparty and hang with you.

JohnMajor23
10-24-08, 23:49
I will be this Sunday for one week.

Anyone?

El Rey De Pollo
10-27-08, 23:33
Travelling you seem like a cool guy. Do you know when you are going? I would like toparty and hang with you.

Cubanito, that would be great, but as you know I am in Europe. It's a 16 hour / 1500 $ trip from here to Havana, so unfortunately I can't take these spur-of-the-moment one week trips over there like you can. I go once or twice a year for 6-8 weeks at the time. I had planned to go in October/November but I kinda lost the drive for it because I wanted to spend time in some cities that were totally devestated by the hurricanes. So my next open two month-period will be sometime next spring, March-April-May probably. Long time to wait, bro. I survive knowing you will be there on a regular basis keeping the punani warm for me, though :-)

El Cubanito
10-29-08, 00:21
Cubanito, that would be great, but as you know I am in Europe. It's a 16 hour / 1500 $ trip from here to Havana, so unfortunately I can't take these spur-of-the-moment one week trips over there like you can. I go once or twice a year for 6-8 weeks at the time. I had planned to go in October/November but I kinda lost the drive for it because I wanted to spend time in some cities that were totally devestated by the hurricanes. So my next open two month-period will be sometime next spring, March-April-May probably. Long time to wait, bro. I survive knowing you will be there on a regular basis keeping the punani warm for me, though :-)

I will be thinking of you when I am drinking a real cold Crystal in Santiago this December.

Digital Curry
11-03-08, 00:57
November 9 - December 3 - Oriente (central and east)

I am going on November 9 - December 3. Contact me if you want to meet up in Cuba. I have been to Cuba many times and I know what to do and where to go. My travel partner can't go, so let me know if you'd like a wing-man.

Check out these Photos.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=567799#post567799

Send A Private message

Digital Curry
11-03-08, 17:01
Send me a private message if you want to meet up.

I have spent over a year in Cuba and have a lot of knowledge to share.

I'd like to meet people willing to split the cost of a car rental for a couple of days or more.

I usually date extremely hot women. If you are inexperienced, I can show you how to have the best girls on the island for little money. Check out my post, "Some Hot Photos of girl I banged for $10"

Sorry there are no photos here. I tried to link to some of my old photos on ISG, but the system refused. So if you want to see photos, Do a search under my name "digital curry". Make sure to select button "Show Results as Reports"

Check out my post titled, "Some Hot Photos of girl I banged for $10"

Kalifornication
11-04-08, 15:36
I am strongly considering spending New Years in La Habana, and then moving on to Santiago Jan 1 and onward.

Since I have never been to Santiago, I do not know the lay of the land. I've been told, however, that it's a wonderful city.

What I need to know is where I can stay. I'd prefer to rent a whole house or two rooms within a house. I will be traveling with a good friend of mine as well as my Cubanita.

Can anyone assist with a recommendation for a good casa? My Cubanita has no problem registering with me so that is not an issue.

TY

El Cubanito
11-04-08, 18:44
Hi Guys,

I will be travelling from Dec. 8 to Dec 22. I have one guy going with me. Would love if anybody wants to go. I will be in Havana, Holguin and Santiago.

EZ Pilot
11-04-08, 18:50
I'll be in the Holguin area between Dec. 5-19. Have a car rented and gonna do the hotel voucher thing. Was in Holguin a couple of weeks ago, really like the area, nice and laid back. Suits my style. Will be in Pattaya though from Nov. 7-22, first time.

Member #4366
11-04-08, 22:39
Hi Guys,

I will be travelling from Dec. 8 to Dec 22. I have one guy going with me. Would love if anybody wants to go. I will be in Havana, Holguin and Santiago.

Hi Cubanito,
I'll be in Cuba from Dec. 3 to Dec 23. It would be great to meet up with you guys for a drink and join forces to find some hot chicas. My Spanish is reasonable. If you're interested, just drop me a pm.

Member #3200
11-05-08, 01:11
I hope to be in the playa de este/guanabo area during dec 8-15th.

Love 2 meet up,have a beer & see what we can score with in this wonderful beach area.

El Cubanito
11-05-08, 02:08
Send me a private message if you want to meet up.

I have spent over a year in Cuba and have a lot of knowledge to share.

I'd like to meet people willing to split the cost of a car rental for a couple of days or more.

I usually date extremely hot women. If you are inexperienced, I can show you how to have the best girls on the island for little money. Check out my post, "Some Hot Photos of girl I banged for $10"

Sorry there are no photos here. I tried to link to some of my old photos on ISG, but the system refused. So if you want to see photos, Do a search under my name "digital curry". Make sure to select button "Show Results as Reports"

Check out my post titled, "Some Hot Photos of girl I banged for $10"

I already have a reserve a Audi A4 for my duration. It will be great if you come with daren and me.

Bucanero, I will hook up with you when I am down there. I will send you a PM of address and phone where you can get a hold of me.

El Cubanito

Baudelairemod
11-11-08, 14:33
I will be in Havana from 24 of february till 8 of March.

I know that it is a bit early but if you guys are planning to go there in that period, send me a pm and maybe we could have some fun together (I mean each with his chica.

El Cubanito
11-12-08, 18:19
I will be in Havana from 24 of february till 8 of March.

I know that it is a bit early but if you guys are planning to go there in that period, send me a pm and maybe we could have some fun together (I mean each with his chica.

Check your PM

Baudelairemod
11-13-08, 11:45
Already done "master"!

What is your time zone?

I'm really anxious to read a mail from you with some infos.

Check your PM

MCruddy
12-06-08, 12:33
Anyone going to be in Havana this month (December)? Thinking of going Dec 12-22nd, but I'm flexible. Anyone going to be down there and want to meet?

MCruddy

EZ Pilot
01-04-09, 21:23
Hi Guys,

I will be travelling from Dec. 8 to Dec 22. I have one guy going with me. Would love if anybody wants to go. I will be in Havana, Holguin and Santiago.Hey, you guys ever make it to Holguin...was back there on around the 19th of Dec., saw a silver grey Audi A4 parked in the Central Park area.

I wondered if it was you guys.

Toronto
01-13-09, 13:25
Will be in La Habana from Jan 18 to 25, please let me know if anyone would like to meet up for a drink or two.

Vpofkuba
01-15-09, 06:53
Looking at Feb 8th-22nd, Anyone else going?

Baudelairemod
01-16-09, 00:36
Looking at Feb 8th-22nd, Anyone else going?I arrive in Havana on 24th! Damn. Will actually meet any of you mongers from 2 till 8 of March.
Pm me!

Vpofkuba
01-18-09, 08:56
I arrive in Havana on 24th! Damn. Will actually meet any of you mongers from 2 till 8 of March.

Pm me!My dates have now changed to Feb 15th-March 1st.

I think I will go to Havana first, Cienfuegos (old friends) and maybe Camaguey.

I just renewed my membership here so I will PM you in 24 hours.

Baudelairemod
01-18-09, 23:40
My dates have now changed to Feb 15th-March 1st.

I think I will go to Havana first, Cienfuegos (old friends) and maybe Camaguey.

I just renewed my membership here so I will PM you in 24 hours.No problem. I'll be first in Camaguey and then Havana.

El Grande
01-20-09, 23:46
I'll be in Havana the first two weeks of April. If someone would like to have a beer!

Lionpitch29
01-21-09, 00:24
Lionpitch29,

I will be there in la havana the two first weeks of April.

Good to have some drink with any fellow of the site.

El Grande
02-02-09, 22:57
Lionpitch29,

I will be there in la havana the two first weeks of April.

Good to have some drink with any fellow of the site.

Hey Lionpitch29,

great to have someone to share a beer over there. Although I prefer to travel alone its always good to have someone to speak something other than Spanish.

I've been in Cuba quite a few times. If you wish we can share some tips over a beer. Just drop me a PM.

BTW are you the same Lionpitch as the one who posted on WSA ("Lionpitch hunting alone")?

El Grande

Baudelairemod
02-05-09, 16:15
Hi to everyone!

I will be in Cuba from 24th February till 8 March.

Does anyone want to have a drink together?

Lionpitch29
02-05-09, 21:21
Yes I 'm lionpitch hunting alone

Very pleased to see you in la habana in April 2009

Can't send any report because of my wife who is the KGB on internet.

Will send you an email if the pm is ok from my house.

Ofieo
05-30-09, 01:00
Hey everyone,

Am going to be in Cuba from 18th July to 4th august.

If will be good to have drinks with someone from the site.

GoldMember33
05-30-09, 20:09
Myself and two friends are at the Tropicoco for two weeks from the 27th of July. give me a shout and we can meet up for drinks and stories.

Hey everyone,

Am going to be in Cuba from 18th July to 4th august.

If will be good to have drinks with someone from the site.

American_Pharao
06-03-09, 01:51
I'm staying at Grand Playa Turquesa , I'll check the ressort first for any lonely touristy pussies, if not then I'm heading to Holguin for the rest of my vacation.

anybody care for going for a drink?

Elsledge
06-09-09, 13:32
I'm off to Cuba for three weeks in August?

Any tips?

Would like to know more about casa paticulares.

Thanks

Forzanat
07-08-09, 22:05
I'm going back fron 25 August to 13 September and I'm having surely good time!

Pacificblues35
07-15-09, 13:46
I will be in Havana for this week. First time for me. Love Cigars Music and yes women. If you want to hang let me know.

Goldmember? I am not a paid member so I can't send a private message! So send one to me if your a member and want to hang!

Smokers Rule
07-15-09, 23:16
I may be in town then. You might as well pay Jackson the $20 or whatever it is. Money well spent.

I will be in Havana for this week. First time for me. Love Cigars Music and yes women. If you want to hang let me know.

Goldmember? I am not a paid member so I can't send a private message! So send one to me if your a member and want to hang!

Smokers Rule
07-28-09, 04:43
Will anyone be in HAV the first few weeks of August? I am considering a trip to HAV but do not want to be there alone.

Cosmic Msngr
08-07-09, 22:26
Will anyone be in HAV the first few weeks of August? I am considering a trip to HAV but do not want to be there alone.Coming in solo for five nights on Aug 13.

Will you still be there?

MCruddy
08-10-09, 00:53
Will be in Havana for one week Dec 6- Dec 13?

Anyone else going to be there and interested in hanging out?

Mondo72
08-24-09, 07:33
Will be in la Habana this Wednesday. Anybody there at this time, send a response if you want want to meet. Plan on being there till 9/22.

Parkstreet
09-11-09, 23:45
Going to cuba in Oct 1- Oct 7. Havana or Varadeo?

Rookie needs help

El Cubanito
09-14-09, 19:56
For anybody interested, Sunwing has a roundtrip special of $65 Canadian Dollars Roundtrip leaving on September 18 and returning on September 25. For those of you who have the time and the money, you can for $65.00 Canadians Plus Taxes. Taxes are $210 Canadians Dollars for a grand total of $275.00 dollars. For those who live in the East Coast and one to get away for a week this is a very inexpensive side trip.

BTW, the Canadian travel agent that I use is Holiday Market Travel (www.holidaymarkettravel.com)

Good Luck.

El Cubanito

Misinformation
09-14-09, 21:46
But from where? I live in an igloo 185 miles north of Saskatoon.

For anybody interested, Sunwing has a roundtrip special of $65 Canadian Dollars Roundtrip leaving on September 18 and returning on September 25. For those of you who have the time and the money, you can for $65.00 Canadians Plus Taxes. Taxes are $210 Canadians Dollars for a grand total of $275.00 dollars. For those who live in the East Coast and one to get away for a week this is a very inexpensive side trip.

BTW, the Canadian travel agent that I use is Holiday Market Travel (www.holidaymarkettravel.com)

Good Luck.

El Cubanito

Misinformation
09-14-09, 21:49
Sorry for sarcastic post. I used to live near Buffalo. I bought tickets from nashtravel.com their website is outdated but if you are close to the border and it is hurricane season you can get tickets CHEAP. $179 is not unusual. Now l live in NYC so it is cheaper (and better) for me to fly to Costa Rica then Pearson Toronto for a connecting flight.

Good Luck.

El Cubanito

Misinformation
09-14-09, 22:06
Do the math

Cheeseburger with french fries = $4.00
Desert = $1.50
Beer = $2.00
total = 7.50

Cuba math

Cheeseburger = 4.25
fries = 1.25
2 x beer = 5.00
total = 11.75

Real math 4.25 + 1.25 + 5 = 10.50 but it was supposed to be be 7.50. see how you have been screwed at EVERY place.

I gave you free desert. Why are you complaining?

I realize this is not a sex post but everyone in Cuba will see it.

Every restaurant in Cuba you will find this, Every one, Every time. 2+2=5.

Every restaurant in Cuba will do this. Every one

El Cubanito
09-15-09, 19:48
Sorry for sarcastic post. I used to live near Buffalo. I bought tickets from nashtravel.com their website is outdated but if you are close to the border and it is hurricane season you can get tickets CHEAP. $179 is not unusual. Now l live in NYC so it is cheaper (and better) for me to fly to Costa Rica then Pearson Toronto for a connecting flight.

Since you live NYC if you like driving thrn you can drive to toronto and get this special. This is a cheap, cheap get away deal.

BTW, the price is for a round trip from Toronto to Varadero.

Parkstreet
09-30-09, 21:40
I'm staying in Hotel Tropicoco -- let's hook up in Havana.

Three Holes
11-14-09, 04:16
Hey guys,

I will be in Havana from 22 - 28 Nov then Trinidad for 2-3 days then Santiago de Cuba for 3-4 days until 4 Dec.

Anyone want to go hunting together? Or maybe have a beer and exchange notes?

TH

MCruddy
11-14-09, 04:28
Will be in Havana December 6-13th.

Any ISG members going to be there and want to meet?

MCruddy

La Isla
12-09-09, 20:46
been to Cuba 9 times- Last time in 2002 Been to Cuba 9 times before 2002? Last time was 2002?? Be ready for disappointment. It's not like you remember it.

DriedUp
12-13-09, 05:37
Planning, thinking of going to Cuba. Dec. 24 to jan. 18

Alone, latino, fluent spanish. Been to Cuba a few times.

Been 3-4 years since my last trip.

Would love to share a car with someone. Expenses.

La Isla
12-15-09, 15:24
Will be there Jan 13-20 with car. PM me

Planning, thinking of going to Cuba. Dec. 24 to jan. 18

Alone, latino, fluent spanish. Been to Cuba a few times.

Been 3-4 years since my last trip.

Would love to share a car with someone. Expenses.

Baudelairemod
12-16-09, 17:51
Hi everyone!

I know it's a bit early but I will be in Havana from 20th till 27th February.
Franch guy, fluent english and more than basic spanish, 27 yo and buddy.
Looking for someone to meet up, have a beer and maybe have some fun (each with his own girl off course!

PM me or replyI was forgetting, second time in la ISLA

Baudelairemod
12-16-09, 17:51
Hi everyone!
I know it's a bit early but I will be in Havana from 20th till 27th February.
Franch guy, fluent english and more than basic spanish, 27 yo and buddy.
Looking for someone to meet up, have a beer and maybe have some fun (each with his own girl off course! ;-) )!
PM me or reply...

DriedUp
12-19-09, 19:15
Since airfares to Cancun from LA are too costly. I am going to wait until after the holiday season. Aiming for a July trip now. Read somewhere on the net that carnival in santiago is July 24 or somewhere there.

So oh well.

Kurvak
12-22-09, 17:21
Last minute preparations but I have the tickets leaving 1/1 returning 1/12. Any of you in Havana for the period?

Michael Tours
01-02-10, 17:23
Hi. I am going to Havana 15 january and need a casa de renta in centro havana for a week, , can anyone help me out, with casa info, name and direction , prices and so. well after a week I am off to Camaguey . tripreport are coming, thanks for all help .

michael

Mertert1
01-05-10, 22:42
Hi. I am going to Havana 15 january and need a casa de renta in centro havana for a week, , can anyone help me out, with casa info, name and direction , prices and so. well after a week I am off to Camaguey . tripreport are coming, thanks for all help .

michaelAlways ask if girlfriendly.

http://www.kuba-unterkunft.de/kubaunterkunft003.htm

La Isla
01-08-10, 05:32

michael

Michael
Will be there at the same time. If you want to have a beer, PM me. I can probably find you a casa but it's tough this time of year.

The Dirty Pirate
01-09-10, 02:58
I'll be in Vedado Feb 18 - 23, anyone who wants to grab a drink send a PM.

01-26-10, 19:53
Anyone interested in Going to Havana and or surrounding area in early feb I have not fixed a date but would love to meet with someone there. I am 27 years old educated and very relaxed. I have already started talking to some girls on the net from Cuba.

Digital Curry
02-12-10, 20:14
Anyone going from Los Angeles area to Cuba? I'm an expert on Cuba. I've been to Cuba many, many times, but I don't feel like traveling alone. In total, I've spent almost 2 years there. If you search ISG you can find photos of pretty girls I've been with.

If you are interested, contact me before you make plans, so we can arrange to fly at the same time.

Send me a message OR better yet, write me at google.

Yours truly,

Digitalcurry

Digital Curry
02-12-10, 20:28
Anyone going from Los Angeles area to Cuba? I'm an expert on Cuba. I've been to Cuba many, many times, but I don't feel like traveling alone. In total, I've spent almost 2 years there. If you search ISG you can find photos of pretty girls I've been with.

If you are interested, Send Message to me before you make plans, so we can arrange to fly at the same time.

Baudelairemod
02-14-10, 10:49
Anyone interested in Going to Havana and or surrounding area in early feb I have not fixed a date but would love to meet with someone there. I am 27 years old educated and very relaxed. I have already started talking to some girls on the net from Cuba.

well I will be there from 20th till 27th February and I'd like too to meet with someone. 26 yo, educated and easy-going. I've reached for the moment two "normal" girls from the net...let me know!

Kalifornication
02-15-10, 20:37
well I will be there from 20th till 27th February and I'd like too to meet with someone. 26 yo, educated and easy-going. I've reached for the moment two "normal" girls from the net...let me know!

"normal girls", ... lol, yes they do exist in Cuba. I've been with mine for two years now. Upside, the love and affection is fantastic, ... downside, ... if you fall in love, the distance will kill your wallet and your heart.

Shit I have been to Cuba 10 times in the past year!

Toby Doby
03-12-10, 00:16
I'll be there and would be happy to meet up for drinks and hunting. Am mid-thirties, scandinavian, have been to Cuba twice before.

Lusifer69
04-19-10, 01:08
If anyone else is planning to be there at the same time and wants to meet up for some beers.

Let me know.

Sammytheman
07-04-10, 21:02
Will be there from 14th to 21st with my buddy, 30 and 27 respectively. If anyone wants to join us for any sexcursions to the towns, you are more than welcome to as long as you're not too old or too young ;)

Tank Not Mt
07-05-10, 22:36
Going with a budy on the 10th for a few days. Been there many times so if anyone needs any help or suggestions send me a PM.

Lusifer69
07-12-10, 23:29
Going August 18-23 this time is for sure i have the plane tickets and casa reservation already. If anyone is going 2 b in town and want 2 grab a few beers or hunt for chicas at night let me know. I am Cuban so i speak Spanish.

Lusifer69

Tennis
07-27-10, 17:41
I'll be in town Aug. 7 - 15.

Anyone around?

Smokers Rule
08-07-10, 07:35
Tennis: I may be in Cuba next week, but you don't have PM capabilities so I can't PM you!

Themilkman69
09-10-10, 04:03
I'll be getting to Varadero in a week or so. Anyone interested in meeting up gimme a shout on pm.

The Milkman

Exoticspirit
10-10-10, 17:00
I'll be in Havana Nov 2-3 and Nov 10. Anybody in town? The rest of the time at a remote scuba diving location.

Viper60
10-14-10, 02:47
I'll be in cuba for more then a months (until nov 22th). start in Varadero and doing a roundtrip with a rental car through Cuba. I have enough space!

Exoticspirit
10-19-10, 17:09
I'll be in cuba for more then a months (until nov 22th). start in Varadero and doing a roundtrip with a rental car through Cuba. I have enough space!
Are you traveling to the west region (Pinar) at all?

Undakovabrotha
10-24-10, 20:32
I will be in Cuba 1st weekend next month. PM me with some tips or a potential wing man. I will be in Havana. Holla!

Kalifornication
10-25-10, 00:55
I will be in Cuba 1st weekend next month. PM me with some tips or a potential wing man. I will be in Havana. Holla!

I may be in Havana for a few days then Santa Clara. Thinking of leaving either the 5th of November or the 10th or the 12th

Exoticspirit
10-26-10, 03:20

I will be arriving in Havana on Nov 2 and spending at least my first two nights there. The next few days is still being worked out as I might either be in Maria la Gorda for diving then back in Havana on Nov 7 until the 11th OR in Havana the whole entire time. This will depend whether I could get affordable transfer out to MLG or not (it's five hours west).

Staying in Vedado area while in Havana.

Fairy Tale69
11-05-10, 19:50
I will be in Havana for one week and looking for chicas friendly casa and some advice / tips. Guanabo is an option too. Can share house / rent a car charges too.

Thanks

Sammytheman
11-06-10, 08:30
Going to Havana from November 19th to 26th. Landing at Varadero at 9:30AM via Sunwing. If anyone wants to join me and my buddy we can share the cab to Havana.

Blue Magic
11-17-10, 00:18
I will arrive in Havanna 28.11. and stay there 5-7 days. I plan to travel some other places but i dont have any fixed plans yet.

If somebody like to join or meet up in Havanna send me a PM!!

Lovelatinas
12-28-10, 19:14
I will be in Havana for 10 days. Will look for chicas, girl friendly casa particular. Can share house / rent, goout together, rent car etc.

Let me hear from you if interesting in joining me.

Qrazy
04-11-11, 21:47
I'm planning a Havana Cuba trip this month (April 2011). Would love to meet up with other members if possible. Maybe share some good times, memories and casa / car rental expense. . PM me here. I've been there once and had a great time.

Can be reached at [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Undakovabrotha
05-22-11, 20:14
I will be in Havana for an extended weekend sometime in June 2011!

PM me with contact info. There will be 4 people in our party.

Monger on!

La Isla
05-28-11, 05:27
I will be in Havana sporadically next week with a couple of other friends. If you are new to Havana, or just want a clubbing buddy, PM me and I'll make some time.

Mascalzonelatino
06-05-11, 09:30
I will be in Havana and arou the Cuba in end of July.

Going first to the Santiago Carnival and then to Havana and around la Isla.

We will be a team of 4.

Ready yo take so ebody elso on board.

Tank Not Mt
06-29-11, 22:04
Hey friends. Going again to Havana. This my 15th trip in past 10 years. Will be hot so going to casa with pool etc. Anyone need help let me know and I will give it my best.

PudongPete
06-30-11, 14:26
Hi,

I will be in Havana on business for a week from the 9th July. My first time and would be great to hook up with someone who knows the scene for some gorgeous high end chicas, or who just needs a wingman. Pm me if you are around thanks. M

Drobsf
07-01-11, 03:02
Hello, to all the wise men. I'm going Cuba within a short time (days). I have been reading a lot of stuff but I'm still lost what is really the story. Go to havana or don't? Where are the best girls at bottom line?

Adinga
07-16-11, 03:19
I'll be in Havana from August 17 to 29.

I've been to Cuba many times .

Always enjoy meeting up with fellow mongers.

PM me

ADINGA

Toolin4
07-17-11, 03:05
Hi All,

Will be in Cuba July 19 through 26th. Willing to go wherever the action is!

Young 30 something, fit, considered good looking. Be great to have some company for the hunt!

LittleTruths
07-29-11, 13:04
The Littletruths monster si going to be fuckin' around in the whereabouts of l'Havana for about 10 days, starting tomorrow evening.

First time in Cuba, young bugger, fluent spanish.

If anyone is up for a beer just PM me within the next 20 hours and I'll send you a phone number.

Bless

Kalifornication
08-10-11, 20:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6PXwxi4eJI

Kalifornication
08-17-11, 18:28
Seeking to bring my girl to a beach location either in habana (playa or other location) for a few days. Would like to consider a private house all to myself, . But is this really available in Cuba? I have seen things online but would appreciate some feedback here. No issue with registration of the girl, she always registers with me.

Thanks.

Sabalo
08-17-11, 22:18
Seeking to bring my girl to a beach location either in habana (playa or other location) for a few days. Would like to consider a private house all to myself, . But is this really available in Cuba? I have seen things online but would appreciate some feedback here. No issue with registration of the girl, she always registers with me.

Thanks.The best Casa in Havana with a ocean view and nice pool is Casa Raul (nice Cantina close by for cold beers and a luxury suite in the basement).but the new owners can be difficult with lots of rules etc etc since Raul traded it for another house. But theres no beach-just rock and a great view. There are a few rentals out at the Playa but they are low end-no AC etc and not on the beach. I go to Havana about 8 times per year and still have not found a decent Casa on the beach. I've given up and just take my girl to Varadero for a few days and stay at an all inclusive for a few nights. You can rent a nice suite in a 5 star hotel for about $250. 00 per night-if you need some references or contacts for booking let me know. Absolutely no house rentals in Varadero-Cuban bullshit laws to keep the yumas spending $$ in the hotels. Other options are Holguien, Cayo Largo or Cayo Coco but then you have to take the bullshit Cuban flights on older planes (hot with lots of delays). I've driven to Cayo Santa Lucia (7-8 hrs from Havana) several times. Its a nice little spot for beaches, diving, fishing but the all inclusives feed you dog food for a week (3 star at the most) so I usually pack a cooler of food and barbecue a few steaks etc. Need anything else let me know and I will do my best to help out.

Sammytheman
08-25-11, 07:12
Just bought my plane tickets to Cooooowaa! Leaving Toronto to Santa Clara on September 23rd, coming back home. On October 7th. This will be my 6th trip to the island. Will be exploring Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Camaguey, Las Tunas, and finally Holguin. $445 roundtrip via Sunwing Airlines. Anyone who is friendly, outgoing, and loves to party is more than welcome to come along and be my Canadian wingman.

Primusduvel
09-01-11, 03:03
Hey guys,

I will be there on Septwmber 9 forma 3 days anyone interested to hace a wingman drop me a line

Qrazy
09-05-11, 10:48
I will be in havana with a friend from sept 15. 22nd. If anyone want to chill let me know.

Q

Deepblue1
09-05-11, 22:05
Hey guys,

I will be there on Septwmber 9 forma 3 days anyone interested to hace a wingman drop me a linePrimusduvel,

I tries PMing you and it wouldn't allow.

I'll be coming in on the 8th leaving the 11th. If you want to hang out let me know. I'll be staying in Miramar.

DB1

Primusduvel
09-06-11, 05:53
Primusduvel,

I tries PMing you and it wouldn't allow.

I'll be coming in on the 8th leaving the 11th. If you want to hang out let me know. I'll be staying in Miramar.

DB1Perfect DB1 I will pm you so we can exchange numbers, I will stay in Vedado but maybe we can meet on Friday in Bodeguita to have some Mojitos and plan our strategy!

Cheers

Deepblue1
09-07-11, 10:19
Perfect DB1 I will pm you so we can exchange numbers, I will stay in Vedado but maybe we can meet on Friday in Bodeguita to have some Mojitos and plan our strategy!

CheersI'm down.

DB1

Primusduvel
09-09-11, 01:05
I'm down.

DB1Great DB1 I wil be around Bodeguita at 7 pm let's have a couple of mojitos and cigars and let action start mate!

Cheer

Keiser
10-30-11, 02:37
Anybody in Havana nov 9-16, I'll be staying in Vedado, no newbie, have reasonable spanish.

Rhada12
12-31-11, 21:36
ILL BE THERE been to Cuba more then 40 times looking for a wing man for crazy parties, I'm 26 years old and I know evertyhing about Cuba contact me if you will be around and want to party with a local.

Rhada12
12-31-11, 22:51
I'll be in Cuba from Jan 2-7.

Send me a private if you will be around.

I want to party with more mongers.

I have been to Cuba from more then 40 times.

Please send me a PM if you like to party hard and don't mind spending money in bottles and girls.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Pierre Le Ski
01-02-12, 01:50
Hi All,

I've planned a trip to Cuba from 18th Jan to the 14th Feb, flying into Havana. I booked a cheep hotel for the first three days and that's it. I plan to travel down thru the country ending up in the south east and then flying back. Hoping to take in Havana, Varadero, Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Camaguey and Holguin. I also plan to Hire a car out of Holguin for about a week. I speak no Spainish too, so it's all going to be quite an adventure. I have read the forum for as much info as possible and it's been very helpful but it would be great if anybody could share some girl friendly Casa contact info (names, addresses, phone). I'm a fully paid up member so feel free to PM me. I think I'm going to need all the help I can get! As I'm there for a month my budget is +- $30 a night. Has anyone stayed at Penik in Holguin? Any Girl contact would be great too.

My last trip to The Philippines was a disaster as I got sick so no reports. Looking forward to Cuba.

Bonker04
01-02-12, 05:33
Hi All,

I've planned a trip to Cuba from 18th Jan to the 14th Feb, flying into Havana. I booked a cheep hotel for the first three days and that's it. I plan to travel down thru the country ending up in the south east and then flying back. Hoping to take in Havana, Varadero, Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Camaguey and Holguin. I also plan to Hire a car out of Holguin for about a week. I speak no Spainish too, so it's all going to be quite an adventure. I have read the forum for as much info as possible and it's been very helpful but it would be great if anybody could share some girl friendly Casa contact info (names, addresses, phone). I'm a fully paid up member so feel free to PM me. I think I'm going to need all the help I can get! As I'm there for a month my budget is +- $30 a night. Has anyone stayed at Penik in Holguin? Any Girl contact would be great too.

My last trip to The Philippines was a disaster as I got sick so no reports. Looking forward to Cuba.Not sure if you have been to Cuba before, but you need to get a good road map if you are planning to drive back to Havana from Holguin. The total distance from.

Memory is about 800km. The road from Holguin, the Caretera Central, is single lane pretty much all the way from HOG until about 60km west of Ciego de Avila.

The remaining 330km is the 6 lane motorway (Autopista) to Havana. Sign posting is pretty useless so you need an idea of the next town your headed to to get any

Sense of direction! The road conditions are pretty bad, slow trucks, horse and carts, pedestrians, animals etc so take it easy. My advice is NOT to drive in the dark. Not just from the many trucks, cars, horse carts etc without decent lights, but if you break down you're effectively on your own. During the day there is more scope for

Assistance. It might help to learn a few basic phrases in Spanish like 'where is the road to Havana'. You don't need to worry about the reply, usually a finger pointed in

The right direction will get you going the right way. If you are going to be driving direct to Jose Marti airport in Havana there are no signposts until you can pretty much

See the airport! You would need some assistance to find it!

It would be best to break up the journey and spend the night somewhere. Camaguay is a good mid point in travel time! Although there are a lot of gas stations around,

It would be better not to let your tank get too low. It's not unheard of for gas stations to be out of petrol!

Enjoy tour trip and good luck!

Bonker

Sammytheman
01-08-12, 03:35
Just bought my ticket! Leaving from Toronto, arriving in Camaguey. $375 total for flight! This will be my 7th time to Cuba. I speak enough Spanish to get by and am going solo again. 3rd time in a row. Friends are poor, and / or can't take time off work. Oh well, I find it Easier to pick up chicks when I am alone. Anyhow, if anyone wants to meet up for some drinks and what not, send me a holla. I will also visit holguin and maybe Santiago.

Primusduvel
01-23-12, 23:29
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Primusduvel
01-24-12, 23:17
Sorry for my last announcement it was made on Capital letters, I just wan to let you guys know that I am going from February 2nd-5th, I am fluent in spanish and I have really nice connections in the island for having a great time!

If anyone want to have fun and a couple of mojitos PM me, have a great one folks!

Sammytheman
01-25-12, 08:55
Sorry for my last announcement it was made on Capital letters, I just wan to let you guys know that I am going from February 2nd-5th, I am fluent in spanish and I have really nice connections in the island for having a great time!

If anyone want to have fun and a couple of mojitos PM me, have a great one folks!Which part of Cuba will you be in?

Primusduvel
01-26-12, 22:36
Sorry I forgot to mention I will be in Havana, I have a place on 1era Calle near the Melia Cohiba, I will be on February 2nd tasting Mojitos in La bodeguita starting at 3 pm I am looking forward to break the 32 mojitos record hold by a friend!

See you guys

Questner
01-27-12, 07:34
Sorry I forgot to mention I will be in Havana, I have a place on 1era Calle near the Melia Cohiba, I will be on February 2nd tasting Mojitos in La bodeguita starting at 3 pm I am looking forward to break the 32 mojitos record hold by a friend!

See you guysThat's around 2 liters of white rum. Good luck!

LionPitch
01-27-12, 12:46

See you guysWill be there Feb 11-23 a good place near the Melia Cohiba too.

Adinga
01-31-12, 03:49
Sammytheman.

Please keep us posted about your visit to Camaquey.

I've traveled to Cuba many times but always stayed in Havana.

Some of the prettiest women I've met during my stays were from Camaquey and its next on my list should I return to Cuba.

Havana is dirty plus I don't have the patience to deal with all the "scammers" like I used too.

Thanks

GoTopicCuba
02-03-12, 01:49
Hola!

In Mexico now, But will be returning to Havana between around Feb 10 or 11th.

I know the Puta screen on Calle 23, and a couple Bars on and close to the Malecóand.

But want to look for nasty Putas in the Old Havana area.

If any guys want know some places, Please tell me or reply to this and we can meet up and compare notes. (I have my Cuban Permanent Residency Status that has some advantages).

My I have lived and traveled thru out Cuba over the last 6 years, but the most time in Camaguey City and Santa Lucia.

My Ex-Esposa was a 'Sucia Puta' so now I want to have some fun in Cuba solo, and treat Putas like shake and bake bags.

GoTopicCuba
02-03-12, 02:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6PXwxi4eJIThis is a more realistic video for the Romantic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD3sq5Ah-OM

Lusifer69
02-03-12, 05:56
U know I get the impression from what little you have posted here in the past day or 2 that you are a total asshole but I like you at least you have your feet firmly planted on earth.

This is a more realistic video for the Romantic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD3sq5Ah-OM

Lusifer69
02-13-12, 05:11
Is anyone going to be in Havana this coming weekend February 16-19? First round will be on me. Planning to hit La Cecilia and some other places.

Kalifornication
05-04-12, 03:52
Have lined up a few in Havana. Then I am off to Santa Clara. If any one is around Havana / Santa Clara same time, shout-out.

Sammytheman
05-05-12, 04:11
Like the tile says, if anyone wants to share a few cervezas let me know.

Kalifornication
05-20-12, 01:57
Would have loved to meet ya brother

Kalifornication
05-20-12, 01:59
In habana MOnday May 21 then off to Santa Clara. Anyone in La habana MOnday?

Frankfurter
06-17-12, 08:01
Is any fellow hobbyist at the Tropicoco from 06/29? Would be nice, we could share cabs to Guanabo or Havana.

Frankfurter
06-27-12, 11:06
Hi guys,

Is really nobody at the Hotel Tropicoco from 6/29-7/6? Too bad! PM me if I'm wrong. I'm looking forward to my stay.

Cheers,

Freckly
07-08-12, 17:30
Going to playa santa lucia and staying club mayanabo from 7/26-8/2.

Anybody?

Kalifornication
08-02-12, 23:23
In Cienfuegos Sunday, and takers?

Sammytheman
09-02-12, 02:10
I will be in Havana on the 6th, then to somewhere else in Cuba the next day. Anyone want to hook up for a beer or so is more than welcome to join me at either Salon Rojo or La Cecilia.

Kalifornication
09-02-12, 03:23
Sam, everytime we are in Cuba at or about the same time, you take off to another region. Are you avoiding me? . SMILE. I am leaving out of Toronto on the 6th. You? PM me.

I will be in Havana on the 6th, then to somewhere else in Cuba the next day. Anyone want to hook up for a beer or so is more than welcome to join me at either Salon Rojo or La Cecilia.

Sammytheman
09-27-12, 08:10
Just bought my tickets for thanksgiving weekend! Landing in Holguin on the 6th and returning on the 9th from Havana. Might stop by Las Tunas on the way if I can find a driver, otherwise it will be Viazul directo!

Kalifornication
09-28-12, 01:43
Just bought my tickets for thanksgiving weekend! Landing in Holguin on the 6th and returning on the 9th from Havana. Might stop by Las Tunas on the way if I can find a driver, otherwise it will be Viazul directo!You bought my ticket right?

Kurtz
09-30-12, 02:31
Just bought my tickets for thanksgiving weekend! Landing in Holguin on the 6th and returning on the 9th from Havana. Might stop by Las Tunas on the way if I can find a driver, otherwise it will be Viazul directo!We're going to cross paths! I arrive in Havana on the 6th and leave on the 13th with a few days in Holguin in between.

MoonMalv
10-23-12, 08:12
I will be leaving for Cienfuegos on Nov 4, stayin in Hotel Rancho Luna, will anyone be in the area?

Sammytheman
11-01-12, 03:57
Cuba end of November for 5 nights. Possibly Havana.

Kalifornication
11-04-12, 18:48
I am certain I will be in Cuba in November. Just returned yesterday, speant one day in Guanabo, seems like there is allot of opportunity there, can you confirm?

Cuba end of November for 5 nights. Possibly Havana.

Sammytheman
11-06-12, 02:21
I am certain I will be in Cuba in November. Just returned yesterday, speant one day in Guanabo, seems like there is allot of opportunity there, can you confirm?Yes if I go there I will definitely update you.

Cucfofun
11-07-12, 06:09
Going to playa santa lucia and staying club mayanabo from 7/26-8/2.

Anybody?How was mayanabo and the girls, I'm planning on staying at brisas or carcaol for December 7th. First time to Cuba, so advice is appreciated

Freckly
11-10-12, 19:36
How was mayanabo and the girls, I'm planning on staying at brisas or carcaol for December 7th. First time to Cuba, so advice is appreciatedPlaya santa lucia is a small tourist's town which is far away from the major cities. Girls travel from inland to there to meet tourists. They are beautiful but hard core pros. The disco is just five minutes walking distance. You can find girls there. The biggest challenge in Santa Lucia is the hotels don't allow you to check in chicas and there is no legal casa particular in town.

MrSoulo
11-11-12, 11:46
Playa santa lucia is a small tourist's town which is far away from the major cities. Girls travel from inland to there to meet tourists. They are beautiful but hard core pros. The disco is just five minutes walking distance. You can find girls there. The biggest challenge in Santa Lucia is the hotels don't allow you to check in chicas and there is no legal casa particular in town.The security will bring the chicas to your room for $10-$20 CUC, but not from the front, go by the beach.

Sammytheman
11-21-12, 04:11
Just booked my flight to Holguin leaving on the 27th for a week.

GoldMember33
11-21-12, 06:17
I will be leaving for Cienfuegos on Nov 4, stayin in Hotel Rancho Luna, will anyone be in the area?I am leaving on the 25th to the Rancho Luna for a week. How is the hunting there? Any problems bringing girls back to the room? Are there plenty of spinners around?

Paracite
11-25-12, 06:20
I'll be in Havana from December 18th to 24th, and would be up to meet fellow mongers in hunting for putas. Let me know if you are interested.

Batbat59
11-26-12, 14:51
I'll be in Havana from December 18th to 24th, and would be up to meet fellow mongers in hunting for putas. Let me know if you are interested.I could be interested, where will you stay? Vedado? Miramar? I am an europpean male born. More later if answered.

Hectorgonz
11-27-12, 16:09
Already booked to be in Havana for those days. I'm going primarily for the cigars and, of course, whatever side action I can get. Holler if anyone wants to hook up. FYI I can speak passable Spanish.

Paracite
11-27-12, 18:24
I could be interested, where will you stay? Vedado? Miramar? I am an europpean male born. More later if answered.I'm staying in a casa particular in Havana vieja and plan on spending every night at the big discos such as Cecilia, salon rojo, la riviera, maison, etc. Always up to hang out with a like minded monger and share a few drinks while admiring the scenery!

Do you have a trip planned yet? FYI, I'm from the US and in my late 20s

Kalifornication
12-08-12, 04:15
Will be in Santa Clara and La Habana December 30. Jan 6

Sammytheman
12-21-12, 09:18
Will be in Holguin January 5th for another week.

Heiko1212
12-25-12, 04:51
Will be in Santa Clara and La Habana December 30. Jan 6I will arrive La Havana on 1 Jan for around 4days before I visit Vinales!

Kalifornication
12-25-12, 15:34
Ok Heiko, where do you want to meet for a beer?

I will arrive La Havana on 1 Jan for around 4days before I visit Vinales!

EZ Pilot
12-26-12, 00:40
Will be in Holguin January 5th for another week.I'll be flying into Holguin also on Jan 5. Staying for 7weeks. Sunwing out of Toronto.

Kalifornication
12-29-12, 00:58
Departing Sunday the 30th. SC 2 days La Habana Jan 2-5."NO QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS PLEASE"

MrSoulo
12-30-12, 08:29
I'll be flying into Holguin also on Jan 5. Staying for 7weeks. Sunwing out of Toronto.I didn't know Sunwing booked 7 week packages. Details please, I might join you.

EZ Pilot
12-30-12, 19:53
I didn't know Sunwing booked 7 week packages. Details please, I might join you.Sunwing doesn't of course. I just book the cheapest flight I can get, and overstay the return. Then book a flight in Cuba to comeback. This is what I normally do.

Westjet was too expensive for one-way.

Kalifornication
01-12-13, 02:37
Landing in havana jan 27, then a few days in Santa Clara then one last night in Santiago Feb 7-8. Already set up a very very nice chica that attends UCI for the 27th. Anyone in town with me?

Freckly
01-12-13, 03:54
Planning to go to Holguin during the last 2 weeks of February. May also visit Santiago.

MoonMalv
01-13-13, 01:34
Will be in camaguay on the 25th with a friend? Let us know.

Hectorgonz
01-24-13, 08:17
Pm me if anyone wants to hang out and hit on some chicas while there.

MrSoulo
01-26-13, 11:36
It's carnival time and THOUSANDS of chicas from all over Cuba will be flocking there to party! Oh yeah. GIGGIDY GIGGIDY.

LionPitch
02-12-13, 11:27
Hi guys!

Lionpitch will be hunting in la havana during 3 weeks!

I will be glad to share some beers, cigars and chicks with bro- mongers like me! My hobby: chase and hunt night and day long and enjoy!

Just booked my flight from Paris!

Send me a pm if u are interested in, cause cuban immigration is spying us on the internet hehehe.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Valdorne
02-19-13, 11:52
Hello,

Will be in La Havana for 3 weeks of fiesta during May. Let me know if you're in at the same time!

To LionPitch : I tries but was unable to PM you, seems you've desactivated the system.

LionPitch
02-20-13, 13:43
Hi fellow Valdorne!

Will be in may 2013 during only 7 first days. My pm can receive message right now my box was full of items), but I can't send anyone!

Glad to see you if you're in Cuba Will be with others Fellows like Banafly and may be Beersterry!

Hello,

Will be in La Havana for 3 weeks of fiesta during May. Let me know if you're in at the same time!

To LionPitch : I tries but was unable to PM you, seems you've desactivated the system.

Sexmachine1
02-20-13, 17:39
Coming to Holguin with my best friend, making our first visit to Cuba.

Been to Rio, Buenos Aires, Medellin, CR, DR, Thailand etc. But never to Cuba.

If someone could answer a few questions, we'd appreciate the help.

1. Do we need to book a hotel or place to stay in advance? Or we could just walk into a couple of places and rent?

2. What area of Holguin should we stay in? Especially for our hobby.

3. Our flight lands at 9 PM. It will probably be 10 PM by the time we get out of the airport. Is it too late to find a place to stay?

4. How much taxi should cost from airport to hotel?

5. Place and time to change currency that night or next morning is Sunday?

Lastly, if anybody wants to get together to hang out and share drinks and chicas, please PM me.

SexMachine

MrSoulo
02-22-13, 17:10

1. Do we need to book a hotel or place to stay in advance? Or we could just walk into a couple of places and rent?

3. Our flight lands at 9 PM. It will probably be 10 PM by the time we get out of the airport. Is it too late to find a place to stay?

Lastly, if anybody wants to get together to hang out and share drinks and chicas, please PM me.

SexMachineU can change money at the airport. For all your other questions I suggest you read the various posts about Cuba in general and Holguin in particular. Makes no sense in repeating what has already been written many times before.

Good luck

Admin
02-27-13, 16:35

SexMachineHey Sexmachine1,

What part of "Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)" did you not understand?

Please post your questions in one of the regular discussion threads.

Thanks,

Jackson

Karole
03-13-13, 07:27
Going to be there from this weekend, let me know so we can go around and monger.

I will be arriving in Havana on Thursday!

Looking to swim, relax, smoke some cuban cigars and enjoy the mojitos! It would be a pleasure to share the experience with fellow mongers.

Qrazy
03-17-13, 09:27
I am a 30 yr old fun outgoing professional guy. I will be in Havana starting the 28th of MArch for 7 days. I've been there 4 times before and know the place well. If anyone wants to link up let me know.

John
03-17-13, 19:41
I am a 30 yr old fun outgoing professional guy. I will be in Havana starting the 28th of MArch for 7 days. I've been there 4 times before and know the place well. If anyone wants to link up let me know.I will be in Havana March 27. April 3.

Kalifornication
03-18-13, 05:08
March 25. March 29.

I will be in Havana March 27. April 3.

Qrazy
03-24-13, 14:31
I will be in Havana March 27. April 3.I left you a private message. Well I'll be in Hotel Isazul Colina. So if you want to get together maybe drop by the service desk and leave your Cuba phone. Leave it for qrazy. Although I'm getting a casa close by still ill check everyday. They have a killer cappuccino there. Would be awesome to get a drink and check out the scene together.

Robnbg1981
08-03-13, 08:38
Hi Friends and fellow world travellers,

After a few years of saving and planning I am finally ready to get on the way to Cuba. I am planning to arrive in Havanna late October 2013 and would like to stay for 4 weeks. I am planning to travel around a bit and stay at cases.

I am fluent in English and German, but sadly barely any Spanish.

Will any of you be around at the same time? So far I have no fixed schedule, so maybe we could meet up?

Cheers,

Robert

RandyLahey
08-09-13, 06:56
Hey folks,

I'm planning a 10 day trip to Cuba in mid September. Plan to spend most of my time in Havana but I would like to travel around a bit. I'm a very easy-going Canadian guy. 40, love an adventure and like to indulge in life. This is my first time to Cuba, it would be great to meet up with someone experienced.

Romanee
08-12-13, 21:14
I will be in Havana from August 23 to September 1. I would like to meet up with guys that will be there then. I will have an apartment near the Malecon in Vedado.

Sammytheman
08-29-13, 02:10
I will be landing in Camaguey on September the 6th and then heading to Holguin, then Las Tunas, and then back to Camaguey on the 13th.

El Cubanito
08-29-13, 14:13
Hi I will be in Cuba from October 16 to October 30th. I will spend 1 day in Havana, about 2 or 3 in Santa Clara. 2 o 3 in Manzanillo and the rest in Santiago.

Hey does anybody have any connection with car rental agencies?

Kalifornication
08-29-13, 14:32
I think we may be on the same flight Sam.

I will be landing in Camaguey on September the 6th and then heading to Holguin, then Las Tunas, and then back to Camaguey on the 13th.

Robnbg1981
08-29-13, 16:13
Hi I will be in Cuba from October 16 to October 30th. I will spend 1 day in Havana, about 2 or 3 in Santa Clara. 2 o 3 in Manzanillo and the rest in Santiago.

Hey does anybody have any connection with car rental agencies?Hi Cubanito,

It's hard to get a hold of you as you have too many PMs in your inbox. I can't send you anything. I will be in Cuba the same time and hoped maybe we could meet up down there.

Rob

Sammytheman
08-29-13, 21:10
I think we may be on the same flight Sam.I am flying Cubana at 13:30 hours. I love their $2 cervezas!

Kalifornication
08-29-13, 22:28
That is the exact flight I am looking at, after Holguin, it goes on to Havana. Can't beat $402 tax in right?

I am flying Cubana at 13:30 hours. I love their $2 cervezas!

Sammytheman
09-04-13, 05:15
Actually, my flight goes to Camaguey directly. Are you sure you are Cubana? Maybe your are flying Sunwing.

Kalifornication
09-17-13, 19:01
And this even includes 7 nights at the Bellevue Palma Real. All inclusive. This is insane. Toronto Canada to Varadero. www.redtag.ca

Sammytheman
10-02-13, 05:42
Camaguey again from October 4 to 11

Kalifornication
10-02-13, 17:02
Camaguey again from October 4 to 11How much is the flight?

Sammytheman
10-02-13, 22:13
How much is the flight?$402. By the way there is a flight from Toronto to Santa Clara I believe this Friday or Saturday for less then $300! Too bad SC has no action.

Kalifornication
10-02-13, 23:57
$402. By the way there is a flight from Toronto to Santa Clara I believe this Friday or Saturday for less then $300! Too bad SC has no action.In CUBA LA HABANA / SC October 20-26. Two weeks back there was a flight including 7 days in a hotel for under $400, but in VARADERO. Who goes to Varadero?

Taboc
10-03-13, 22:36
$402. By the way there is a flight from Toronto to Santa Clara I believe this Friday or Saturday for less then $300! Too bad SC has no action.Sammy, you the real man for bringing this up. I am between contracts, and had two weeks to kill, so after reading your post, I called up Sunwing, used my non US buddys credit card to book a flight to Varadero for $320 tax in, then booked a SFO to BUF using miles, so will find a way to go from BUF to Toronto and then I will be landing in Varadero this weekend and then find a way to get out to Havana.

I will post my report when I come back.

Sammytheman
10-04-13, 04:50
Sammy, you the real man for bringing this up. I am between contracts, and had two weeks to kill, so after reading your post, I called up Sunwing, used my non US buddys credit card to book a flight to Varadero for $320 tax in, then booked a SFO to BUF using miles, so will find a way to go from BUF to Toronto and then I will be landing in Varadero this weekend and then find a way to get out to Havana.

I will post my report when I come back.I saw a flight to Varadero from Toronto leaving this Saturday for a week for $269. Toronto to Santa Clara $205, same time, TOTAL!

Kalifornication
10-04-13, 15:36
Sam, you need to start a forum thread just dedicated to (1)"low season best time to fly and prices" Thanks!

I saw a flight to Varadero from Toronto leaving this Saturday for a week for $269. Toronto to Santa Clara $205, same time, TOTAL!

Taboc
10-04-13, 21:01
I saw a flight to Varadero from Toronto leaving this Saturday for a week for $269. Toronto to Santa Clara $205, same time, TOTAL!It looks like the charter airlines want you to book flights for either 1 week or 2 week, I wanted to return after 10 days. So girl on the phone told me it would cost little more than 1 or 2 week trip.

The $320 includes one night stay at Las Terrazas hotel in playa del este. I would rather be in the casa particular than the hotel but took it as I could use the free transfer from varadero to the hotel. The plan is to use the free bus, but once I reach the destination, take a casa particular instead.

Am I really saving money this way, I really don't know. Since the flight lands in the night, there is no connecting Viazul to Havana, I was not sure whether taxi collectivos would be there in the airport area. So thought this would be the best option.

My itinerary is to spend a night in playa del este, then next day in old Havana, and then go from there to Santa Clara for few days, and then go somewhere from there before coming back to Varadero for the return flight. Last time found help to wash my cloths, so going with just three set of cloths in a small backpack where the heaviest item is the condom box.

Sammytheman
01-03-14, 07:09
Hey fellas, just booked a last minute flight to Santa Clara this Saturday, January the 4th. I will be going straight to Camaguey once I get there. Santa Clara is shit but I got to a cheap flight. If anybody wants to share the taxi fare please send me a PM.

Chris Topher
01-07-14, 23:01
French guy newbie on this forum, I will be mostly in Santiago but will visit Baracoa, Holguin, Manzanillo, Bayamo, Las Tunas.

Second time in Santiago and third time in Cuba, If there is an English or French, speaking guy there. We could meet around a Bucanero or Crystal. Please PM me. See you

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Travel2040
01-08-14, 03:18
I'm an easygoing and friendly man from Europe that will be in Havana from 23th January to 6th February. I have rent a casa particular close to La Rampa / Avendida de los Presidente. If someone want to have a meet in Havana just send me a message!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Freckly
01-20-14, 02:26
French guy newbie on this forum, I will be mostly in Santiago but will visit Baracoa, Holguin, Manzanillo, Bayamo, Las Tunas.

Second time in Santiago and third time in Cuba, If there is an English or French, speaking guy there. We could meet around a Bucanero or Crystal. Please PM me. See youI will be in the Oriente in mid Feb. PM me if you are able to with the forum subscription.

Hectorgonz
01-23-14, 16:52
I'm in Havana for rum, cigars and whatever else. I am contemplating spending a couple of days in Holguin as I heard the going may be a little easier there. PM me if you want to meet and hang out. Yo hablo un poco Espanol.

Onibmab
03-15-14, 15:56
Will be there in mid-April, do not have a casa yet but I figure I will work things out on the ground.

Tapanic
04-21-14, 16:46
Hi,

I will be in Cuba from day 2 of June to day 23 of June. First in habana and then in Camaguey, Nuevitas and Trinidad. Sun, beer, rom and beautiful girls.

ScottHayes
05-14-14, 02:05
Anybody in Havana this weekend?

Nevets
08-04-14, 20:13
Hi,

I will be in Cuba Dec. 4th to 16th December.

Zorro890
10-27-14, 00:02
Anyone in Havana from 30 October to 5 November?

Szympans28
11-06-14, 12:54
Hi,

I will be in Cuba Dec. 4th to 16th December.Will you be in Havana?. I am arriving on the 11th. We can have a few beers and organize some hunting jeje. I have been to Cuba 18 times already.

Best regards.

TwistedGreens
11-27-14, 03:12
Hello everyone,

I will be traveling to Cuba for the first time in December and wondering if anyone will be there that I can meet with and have a beer and find some cute girls. PM me please.

Kalifornication
11-28-14, 04:57
Hello everyone,

I will be traveling to Cuba for the first time in December and wondering if anyone will be there that I can meet with and have a beer and find some cute girls. PM me please.In havana / santa Clara on or about Dec 27 new years eve. Really is best Time to be in Cuba for fiestas.

Nevets
12-01-14, 23:41
Will you be in Havana?. I am arriving on the 11th. We can have a few beers and organize some hunting jeje. I have been to Cuba 18 times already.

Best regards.I'm in Jibacoa so not far from Havana!

Tacoma101
12-02-14, 18:23
My buddy and I will be in Cuba for some fun. Staying in Vedado. We will prob go to Varadero for 2 days but will still have a base camp set up in Vedado. It will be my second time in Havana and my buddy's first. PM me if you are up for sharing some stories over a few cervezas.

MrSoulo
12-25-14, 11:17
Will be in Santiago de Cuba Jan 15th-25th. Very curious about this city.

Punisher101
12-26-14, 02:08
Heading to Santa Lucia and staying at the Grand Club. Jan 14 to 21st.

MadMax9336
01-05-15, 02:07
First time posting and going to matanzas coming Friday (Jan 9th to 16th). I am planning to stay in a casa near west side close to "La Salsa" club.

GoldMember33
01-06-15, 15:43
Hi,

I will be at Playa de Estes on Jan 8 for 4 nights then plan to spend some a week in Guanabo or Havana in a Casa. Anybody going to be around Havana at this time?

XXTraveler
01-08-15, 20:31
I'll stay in an casa in Havana Centro, if someone there at the same time, lets have drink and see what's up in the nightlife of Havana!

Tacoma101
01-12-15, 05:09
Will be in Santiago de Cuba Jan 15th-25th. Very curious about this city.Looking at going there in March for my 3rd trip. Definitely interested to hear how your trip goes.

Cheers

MrSoulo
01-13-15, 06:17
Looking at going there in March for my 3rd trip. Definitely interested to hear how your trip goes.

CheersMy buddy just came back from there, he said it's very laid back and the chicas don't ask for money and when you offer they say "just give me what you want". So he said he was paying between $10- $15 CUC and the women were pretty happy.

Anyway, that's what he told me and maybe some members on here might have a different story.

El Cubanito
01-19-15, 16:10
I'll stay in an casa in Havana Centro, if someone there at the same time, lets have drink and see what's up in the nightlife of Havana!Moron is a Gold Mine! You will not know who you want to fuck. Go to the local disco and start a conversation with any of the local girls and you are in. Good Luck.

I am going in March.

HDston
01-22-15, 00:54
Moron is a Gold Mine! You will not know who you want to fuck. Go to the local disco and start a conversation with any of the local girls and you are in. Good Luck.

I am going in March.I am going to Cayo Coco but want to go to Moron and get a casa particular for a few nights. Wonder if this is possible as it's such a small city.

PatoMan12
02-01-15, 16:06
Hi everybody,

I'm going to travel from April 9 to April 19, the plan is to use the via azul to get and stay some days in Cienfuegos, Camagüey and Holguin, and then go back to Habana, does any one recommends to get to Santiago? I mean thinking on the time I have.

If anybody is interested in sharing a car (and the expenses) on these dates, a travel mate would be cool.

What is in Moron?

Cheers

El Cubanito
02-03-15, 15:39
I am going to Cayo Coco but want to go to Moron and get a casa particular for a few nights. Wonder if this is possible as it's such a small city.Yes, there are alot of casas in Moron.

El Cubanito
02-03-15, 15:40
Hi everybody,

I'm going to travel from April 9 to April 19, the plan is to use the via azul to get and stay some days in Cienfuegos, Camagey and Holguin, and then go back to Habana, does any one recommends to get to Santiago? I mean thinking on the time I have.

If anybody is interested in sharing a car (and the expenses) on these dates, a travel mate would be cool.

What is in Moron?

CheersMoron is a city in the Providence of Ciego de Avila.

El Cubanito
02-03-15, 15:41
Will be in Cuba from April 4 to April 14. Will be in Holguin area.

Higs12
02-23-15, 09:58
Hey,

Thanks to all for all for all the posts, good and bad, about Cuba. Wheels up in about 7 hours. I will be in Vedado manana, first time in Cuba after 7 in La Rd and 7 in Costa Rica. If you see a dopey looking Canadian loolking lost, chasing a girl and a smooth glass of rum, that is me. If you are around, let me buy you a drink.

I am staying in a casa in Vedado. I will be drunk most times, but you will find me at an Industriales game or on a bar-stool.

Salud.

Shithawk

PatoMan12
03-22-15, 00:47
Hi everybody,

As I said before I'm traveling from Havana to Holguin and maybe to Santiago and spending some days in one or two cities on the road.

After an extensive research I've decided not to rent a car but also hire a local driver (with car of course), I think this is cheaper and maybe would bring a good local guide. Also I've read this could be the best way to meet chicas.

If someone have comments or advice would be grateful.

WorkingHere
04-02-15, 15:19
Hi all,

I am going to be in Cuba for last week in April.

If any veterans here can share some more info to me or if the read anything here that sounds off base please let me know. And any help with game plan will be greatly appreciated.

WorkingHere
04-02-15, 16:47
Hi all,

I am going to be in Cuba for last week in April. Been to Cuba a few times before but only to beach resorts and did day trips to Havana.

Freckly
04-04-15, 20:26
Will be in Havana April 18 to 26. PM me if you want a wing man.

MrSoulo
04-10-15, 00:19
Will be in Havana April 14th. April 24th.

Rrandyg
06-16-15, 09:17
Hello all,

I will be in town above dates if you are in town perhaps we can connect for exploration. Ping me. Thanks.

Randy

MrSoulo
07-20-15, 06:16
Heading to Havana Aug. 18th 2015 for 2 weeks.

Dandyist
07-21-15, 11:18
Heading to Havana July 30th for one week.

Kalifornication
07-22-15, 17:57
Heading to Havana July 30th for one week.August first land at 9:30 am.