PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Kronous
08-16-11, 19:00
I wll be in town August 27 through September 1. Been to Haiti, first time in DR. PM enabled

Prettyboyali
08-17-11, 23:26
I want to go to sdq in septemeber for 4 days. I usually stay at the jaguar. But I seen this apartment advertise and won't mind trying something different.

http://www.alwaysonvacation.com/vacation-rentals/1056833.html?t=VSC&f=zaa#contact

Its 250 per night. So if anyone wants to go down for 4 days in September, let me know. Looking for 2 persons for the other 2 rooms. Works out to roughly 84$ a night.

Inbox me. My schedule is pretty flexable. Ill also be flying out of jfk

Jimmy4646
08-21-11, 00:37
We will be in the Costa Lunga hotel for the first 2 nights.

Dan The Man69
09-03-11, 20:59
Cumming in 14 Sept AA@2pm. Not sure where to stay at this point, but looks like lots of options available.

My second trip to Sousa and so looking fwd to it!

Be heading to the Black Box after arrival for my 1st Presidente since last June!

Hope to see some of you at the Black Box BBQ on Thursday if they still have it.

Dan

Sovereign
09-07-11, 14:25
Will be in Sosua from Sept 16-25 and wanted to see who else would be in attendance. If you're going to be around, drop me a PM and we'll arrange a meetup.

Macmasher
09-08-11, 17:34
... and will be landing atound 1pm. Short trip. Leaving early that next Tuesday (October 18). Been there MANY times before, but not in past 4 years.

One question and one request.

QUESTION. What's a fair price for ride from SDQ to BC these days, assuming I just walk to the curb and get a taxi?

REQUEST. If anyone has contact info (I prefer email to phone) for a driver so I can pre-arrange pick-up, please send me a PM. I know there used to be a couple of expat guys (Ronnie and/or Ray, I think) who used to do it for people they know... probably just to pick up a bit of gas money.

DRdave
09-10-11, 13:02
My wingman and I are headed to BC for the first time for 5 days. I've done tons of reading on this site and **** and am pumped. If anyone is going to be there and / or SD at the same time, let me know.

Gagoo
09-12-11, 02:35
This won't be my first time mongering, but it will be my first time in the DR. I will fly in to SDQ on 20 Sept, and fly out of POP on Oct 1st.

I have the plane ticket already, but I haven't booked any rooms yet. I was thinking about the first 5-6 Days in SDQ and then go to Sosua for the rest of the days, or spend some.

Days in SDQ, go to Boca Chica for 2 days, then go to Sosua. I guess I would call myself a close to retirement US Military member just taking some vacation.

If anyone will be there to hang out with and show me around, I'd be happy. As far as a hotel in SDQ I was thinking about the Riazor.

Remzz
09-12-11, 18:04
hi peeps,

this is my first time going to dr staying sosua and was wondering if anyone can help me on prices for girls out there? how does it work?

i been thailand 3 times and you got short term or long term from 1000baht to 2000baht.

is there alot of chicas out in sosua and where is the best place to be at nights for some sexy latin chicas with big bootys?

hope to hear from everyone that has been out there.

thanks

Jaosousa
09-13-11, 23:15
Will be landing tomorrow in SDQ. A few other ISG members will be in Santo Domingo this week and next, anyone else in Santo Domingo or Juan Dolio or Santiago or places in between, drop me a PM to have a beer.

Gagoo
09-20-11, 01:37
I'll be in the DR tomorrow SDQ, and meet up with the generous Jaosousa and another member at the airport. I'll spend about 5-6 days in Santo Domingo, perhaps stay a day or 2 in Boca Chica.

Then be in Sousa about 4-5 days and fly back home. Unfortunately Jaosousa will be leaving the day after tomorrow. Hope to meet up with other members.

Bimmy5
09-20-11, 20:52
I'll be in Sosua Nov. 16-20. I'll probably be staying at the NG. Is anyone going to be there?

TorontoGuy
09-23-11, 02:17
Hey.

First time to DOM, flying in on Sept 29, staying at BB's for the weekend.

Then might spend part of next week either at Sosua, and maybe one night at Oxygen.

Back to BB Oct 7 for 2 days, flying out on the 9th.

Looking for others at BB for that week, interested in possibly getting a condo in Sosua week of Oct 3rd for a few days

Santo
09-23-11, 17:36
Hey.

First time to DOM, flying in on Sept 29, staying at BB's for the weekend.

Then might spend part of next week either at Sosua, and maybe one night at Oxygen.

Back to BB Oct 7 for 2 days, flying out on the 9th.

Looking for others at BB for that week, interested in possibly getting a condo in Sosua week of Oct 3rd for a few daysI will also be at BB that weekend arriving on 1 Oct and departing on 4 Oct.

Cho 637
09-26-11, 02:10
Will be in town with 2 wingmen, Oct. 1 to Oct 10. Only second trip. Still learning my way around. If anyone is in town, the first Presidente is on me.

Two Ravens
10-02-11, 03:20
I'll be in Sosua Oct 4th-7th if anyone wants to meet up. I've only ever done FKK's in Germany so I'm pretty much a noob, also I don't speak Spanish, so any guidance from experienced mongers would be appreciated!

Charles Pooter
10-02-11, 15:18
I'll be in Sosua Oct 4th-7th if anyone wants to meet up. I've only ever done FKK's in Germany so I'm pretty much a noob, also I don't speak Spanish, so any guidance from experienced mongers would be appreciated!Don't worry, you can have a great time in Sosúa without any Spanish, though even better if you could master the numerals and about 40 of the most useful phrases. Read up as much as you have time for in your remaining days before departure, and once you arrive make your way to Rocky's late mornings for breakfast and introduce yourself to some experienced mongers. Rick the manager with help you with this. You only have a brief trip and the guys can help you to save time and maybe money.

Two Ravens
10-02-11, 17:37
Don't worry, you can have a great time in Sosúa without any Spanish, though even better if you could master the numerals and about 40 of the most useful phrases. Read up as much as you have time for in your remaining days before departure, and once you arrive make your way to Rocky's late mornings for breakfast and introduce yourself to some experienced mongers. Rick the manager with help you with this. You only have a brief trip and the guys can help you to save time and maybe money.Fantastic, I'm at Casa Valeria so I guess I won't get lost on my way to Rocky's

Amb832
10-03-11, 12:34
I know this is early, but I will be in Santo Domingo from February 1-12 and Puerto Plata from February 12-19.

I didn't realize I will be in DR during superbowl weekend. Looking for some folks to hang out with drinking some presidentes and watching the game.

Taiwan Laowai
10-05-11, 22:30
I will be taking a bus from Port Au Prince to Santo Domingo tomorrow morning (October 6, 2011). Should be arriving sometime in the afternoon. Would like to meet-up with anyone who happens to be in town for drinks and maybe hitting some of the hotspots. PM me or respond on this thread.

Macmasher
10-06-11, 10:56
Staying in the apartment at what used to operate as Playa Vista.

Kronous
10-07-11, 20:37
Staying in the apartment at what used to operate as Playa Vista.I get into town on the 12th. PM me and we can meet up for drinks and mongering.

Horny B
10-10-11, 14:33
Original plan is to go at Black Beard from 23rd to 26th in the morning, then taking bus to Santo Domingo for a full week, have been in DR (mostly Sosua) over 6 times but need to discover other part of the country. Any experienced monger that could show me the rope in S. D. Or Boca Chica will be showered with Beer and meals. I know the basic rules in DR and know how to avoid trouble. Finally from the Jan 02 to 05 (last evening) will be back in Sosua at NG if they have availability, if not will find other place in Sosua. I am not an all-nighter type, usually time to hit the sac around 1h00 a. M, So anybody who would be interested in meeting in one of those place for a beer and discussion, is more than welcome to send me a PM

Grandnash84
10-10-11, 17:35
Arriving in sd. I'm there for three or four days then to sosua and beyond

Taur55
10-11-11, 17:18
Will be in Sosua from 23th till 30th October, any ISG memeber want to have a beer?

BabyBoyJustin
10-19-11, 07:54
My First trip. Any recommended wingmen?

Bimmy5
10-20-11, 02:06
My First trip. Any recommended wingmen?I'll be in Sosua Nov. 16-20. I'll be staying at the NG. I'm game if you want to get together. I have been there several times but there are still places I haven't tried yet. But I know my way around town.

Cagep1967
10-21-11, 11:10
I'm in the airport and will be heading down to DR, I'm on the 7:20. If anybody is here as well, I'm the big guy sitting by the Jamba Juice stop by and I'll buy you a Jamba Juice.

I'll be down for 3 weeks, PM if you want to hook up.

Jaosousa
11-03-11, 00:07
I should be able to squeeze in a trip before Thanksgiving, flying into santo domingo. Any guys around, let me know.

Patoine1
11-06-11, 17:43
My First trip. Any recommended wingmen?I'll be in DR from Nov. 17-24. What time do you fly in?

Grandnash84
11-06-11, 19:53
Just got into sd. Hit me if anyone wants to get together and drink and fuck some chicas!

Moirick
11-07-11, 08:21
Just got into sd. Hit me if anyone wants to get together and drink and fuck some chicas!I will arrive tomorrow to SD, I will stay somedays there.

Kirillut
11-08-11, 07:57
I'll be in Sosua Nov. 16-20. I'll be staying at the NG. I'm game if you want to get together. I have been there several times but there are still places I haven't tried yet. But I know my way around town.Hi Bimmy5, BabBoyJustin, I am coming for my maiden DR voyage on Nov 14th, plan to warm up in BBs for a few days and begin exploration from there. Let me know where we can meet for a few beers if you are interested. Any advice is much appreciated

John from NJ
11-16-11, 04:18
I finally have all the pieces in place for my 5th DR trip. I experienced the new Sosua last June and I was not impressed. So I'm doing things a bit different this time. I'll spend the first four nights enjoying the drama and excitement of Sosua then move to Black Beards for some relaxation and hopefully pampering.

Staying at the New Garden from Nov 26-30 & hoping to hook up with a wingman or small crew. Anyone who is going to be around and would like to join me for a few beers, send me a PM. Leaving Sosua for Black Beards on the 30th and returning home on Dec 4th. This will be my first visit to BB's and based on recent reports it may be a good match for the way I roll.

Szympans28
11-19-11, 13:33
Me and my wingman will be heading to Dominicana on 18 January.

Anybody want to meet up PM me.

Can't wait to be back there heheh.

Amb832
12-02-11, 14:06
Feb 5-8 I will be in Puerto plata.

Feb 9-11 I will be at blackbeards for the bikini contest weekend.

Feb 12-19 I will be staying at in santo domingo.

PM me if you're interested in hanging out enjoying some presidentes.

AlwaysHorny 2
12-02-11, 18:54
Flying solo into POP on Tuesday and I leave Sunday! Can't wait!

Grub1
12-06-11, 07:48
Flying solo into POP on Tuesday and I leave Sunday! Can't wait!Looking for some great reviews.

PD3525
12-16-11, 03:43
Staying at the Jaguar. Second time in SD. PM if anyone wants to hang out.

Trurle
12-20-11, 08:19
Will be in Sosua and Cabarete from December 31, anyone from here wants to have a Presidente / wingman?

Bimmy5
12-23-11, 18:26
Just booked atrip to Sosua APR18-23. Staying at NG. Looking to see who might be there.

Sovereign
12-27-11, 17:38
Hey fellas. Me and two wingmen of mine will be heading to Sosua on January 9th. This will be my longest trip ever (2 weeks) and am really looking forward to it. Anyone that will be in town and that wants to get a beverage or two, drop me a private message.

BoricuaOnline
01-03-12, 23:46
I just bought a ticket to Santo Domingo, February 2 to 7. Jetblue offered a $20 discount today to the usual $219. 00 round trip fare. So I am back Santo Domingo!

Infamous Man
01-04-12, 13:46
Planning last minite trip.

Jan 13- jan 17.

Was thinking flying into STI and driving to.

Puerto plata.

Anyone else going

JimJames
01-05-12, 21:21
I will be in DR Jan 18th to 25th. Trying to stay at BB for a few days then off to Sosoa. I think.

JJ

The Navys Fault
01-06-12, 07:21
Gentleman (I use that term losely)

Will be in DR for first time and looking forward to it. Three of us coming in for long weekend. Two have been there but I have not. The three of us are still recovering from a blowout Halloween party in Medellin a few months back.

Have great place to stay already and just looking to see if anybody who knows Santo Domingo well would be around? If not, maybe some good advice, some cool links you have from the board, yadaa yadda yadda. Thanks in Advance!

Peace. TNF

Grandnash84
01-06-12, 18:16
Comming to the dr jan 28-feb 2 will be in sd, Santiago, sosua

MS Clive
01-07-12, 22:27
Amigos.

Let the ladies know that I am flying into POP and planning on being in Sosua from Jan 13 to 20. I have been there twice before and am familiar with the surroundings. Anybody looking for wingmen?

A Surfboy
01-09-12, 04:41
Hi!

I will travel to SDQ on the 28th also, need a wingmen. First time in SDQ, been in Santiago and Sousa before.

Thanks,

A S

Amb832
01-11-12, 13:36
I will be at Field of Dreams from Feb 5-8, Blackbeards from Feb 9-11 for bikini contest weekend, and hotel palacio in Santo Domingo from Feb 12-19.

I will be traveling solo and need a wingman to hangout with.

Coole Mr
01-18-12, 03:18
Anyone going to Santo Domingo on Thursday Jan 19 maybe we can share a cab to downtown?

Thanks

Troubleman69
01-20-12, 01:35
I am arriving in Santo Domingo on Feb 3rd.

Flo Bolero
01-24-12, 01:56
Hi guys,

I will be in Cabarete in the first and second week of March, doing a Kitesurf course there. And meeting a lot of local chicas. Would be great to meet someone there, and share experiences. I am new to Dom. Rep, but not new either to mongering nor to Latin America.

If anyone knows, BTW, how to find a kind of "casa privada" around Cabarete, please let me know. I am fluent in Spanish, so it should be able find s. Th. Approriate once arrived, but some knowledge sharing would be much, much appreciated.

CU soon,

Flo Bolero

Jaosousa
01-27-12, 17:49
Mid February, Santo Domingo. Side trips to Santiago and possibly Barahona, Bani, Pedernales, Costanza. Any newbies or Vets in Town, let me know, to shoot the shit.

Grandnash84
01-27-12, 18:41
Mid February, Santo Domingo. Side trips to Santiago and possibly Barahona, Bani, Pedernales, Costanza. Any newbies or Vets in Town, let me know, to shoot the shit.Dam going to miss you by a week again! I leave the 6th

ShimSham
01-27-12, 19:44
Arriving solo on the 13th of Feb into sdq and leaving on the 18th. Contact me if you want to meet up!

Jenks
01-29-12, 06:27
Anyone else there over the week-end?

Macmasher
02-02-12, 18:49
Umpteenth visit. On the Toronto-POP flight that lands 9:30ish Friday night. Staying at Rocky's.

Jaosousa
02-02-12, 19:09
Arriving solo on the 13th of Feb into sdq and leaving on the 18th. Contact me if you want to meet up!There will be a group of members in Santo Domingo that week. If you have a paid membership, check to see that your private messaging is turned on (to send and receive private messages).

MichaelSimon
02-02-12, 20:28
I am arriving in Santo Domingo on Feb 3rd.I will be in from the 3rd to the 6th celebrating my bday. Hit me back if you want to link up. This is my first trip there.

Gagoo
02-10-12, 18:59
I haven't kept up with the forums lately, but I will arrive in Santo Domingo tomorrow. 11 Feb, and I will make my way up to Sosua on the 15th.

Then leave back to the US on the 20th. I might spend the 19th in Santiago, since I tried to save some money and have much better hours from.

Flying from Santiago to back home. I will meet up with the great gringo Jaosousa when he gets to the DR. He might be able to dop me off in Sanitago, and

I'll make my way from there to Sosua. My last hotel in Santo Domingo has not replied to me yet (Mystic) and my back up hotel Alcaldeza has not replied yet either.

If I don't hear from them today I will try Riazor. I will stay at the New Garden in Sosua. I'd be glad to meet up. I'm sure Jao will introduce me to some members.

Donbernardo
02-21-12, 20:53
I've done some reading so I know a bit, speak some Spanish too, can I buy anyone some beers?

TeamHorny
02-23-12, 18:49
Veteran BB man. This will be my tenth trip to BB's and Sosua. If I can be assistance to any rookies let me know. PM if you have any questions.

I always enjoy good company.

Peace

MrMan78
02-23-12, 20:49
I will be back in Sosua on March 15th-19th. This will be my 6th trip there since July 2010. Each time is like the first time.)

Macmasher
03-02-12, 00:00
See message below. Hit me up.

Umpteenth visit. On the Toronto-POP flight that lands 9:30ish Friday night. Staying at Rocky's.

BogieMaker
03-03-12, 16:49
Seventh trip in three years. Will be spending a couple of days in Sosua before relaxing at BB for the rest of the trip.

We will be flying out of Santiago on Saturday the 24th taking the 1:15 PM flight. If anybody needs a ride to the airport that day let me know. Might save you a cab or bus ride.

Cagep1967
03-03-12, 23:35
In first class cabin. Be down there until 4/1,

PianoPlayer
03-06-12, 01:24
Will be in Sosua with wingman March 9-14. Always up for drinks with fellow ISGers.

The Navys Fault
03-08-12, 06:46
Heading down to Sosua for first time but with experienced Sosua wingman. He has been down 10+ times with last being Aug 2011. I was in Santo Domingo for 4 days in Jan 2012. That was my first trip to the DR. If you will be down there or have some intel, hit me up as be nice to share a beer at Winner's Circle pre-Classicos with fellow ISG! Plus, love gathering Intel.

We are at Sosua Bay Club as my buddy says there will be no issues but hearing some horror stories of late. I have back up reservations at New Garden but my buddy says we will be fine. Thoughts?

Also, does anybody have a good cab driver in Sosua or Santiago? We get in around 830PM to Santiago and will need to cab it to Sosua. Going back we will do the bus but we want to get there cuming (yes, pun).

Thanks in Advance,

TNF

Zocos
03-12-12, 23:11
I willlike to stay in Sosua but donot where to stay. This is the First time I am going there. I would like a place near the nightlife. Would like to stay at the Seabreezes or the New Gardens Hotel.

Thank You

SwMonger
04-01-12, 23:09
I am planning to try dr in July. My first trip for the purpose of mongering besides a day trip to Raul's garden in Belize that I guess has burned down. I am enjoying reading your posts and can't wait to give it a try. I will probably go to sosua and beat the streets. I am a mid 30's white male. Hopefully I can meet up with a few of you there. As much as I think I am learning here I am still nervous that I will be like deer in the headlights when I arrive.

Henry R
04-05-12, 05:22
I am thinking of visiting the Dominican Republic (DR) sometime this Fall (2012). I've been there twice, but the last time was close to 10 years ago. I plan to visit Santo Domingo, and the east coast, and Sosua and maybe Puerta Plata. I heard that someone on one of these forums organizes groups of mongers going to the DR. If anyone has info on this, or something similar, please PM me. I would prefer to go with a group of guys rather than travel by myself.

TheOne31
04-18-12, 05:29
My group is heading to POP Apr 27. May 3. All first timers.

Mani Domi
04-19-12, 00:01
Will be going to dr late next month. Around may 22nd or so. I will be traveling with my co worker. We are going to rent a car and well also have a big house all for ourselves in Bani. I will be mostly in bani but will also go to santo domingo and santiago and jarabacoa. If anyone would like to get to know bani let me know and you can stay with us for a day or 2.

PussyHunter007
04-26-12, 07:28
If any Mongers want to meet up let me no. We will fly into Santo Domingo and go to Santiago and Sosua, and Cabarate. 2 weeks of fun while we have a car and are experienced there.

Jaosousa
05-04-12, 21:52
Juan Dolio, Las Terrenas, La Romana, Bayahibe and one or two days in santo domingo. Anyone around who wants to meet up for a beer, let me know.

Dveight
05-12-12, 12:08
Will be at Blackbeards 12-19 June 2012, anybody else going to be around then?

Titmouse
05-13-12, 06:19
Arriving May 14 for my first trip to the DR. I've been a SE Asia boy until now, except for one trip to Colombia.

At Blackbeard's May 14-19 and then New Garden in Sosua May 20-24. Hope to lift one with ya. Look for an old fart with a belly. Hopefully with pretty girl attached.

Titmouse

JohnSwd40
05-16-12, 05:33
Will be at Blackbeards 12-19 June 2012, anybody else going to be around then?Thinking on pulling the trigger June 14-18.

Jarmondy
05-16-12, 13:17
I'll be and Sosua June 1-4.

Who is going to be around, because I really want to make a big pool party.

Marcos1502
05-20-12, 07:18
I will be at the Oxygen Retreat from May 31st-June3rd. If anyone has been or is going, please contact me.

Thanks,

Larry

Jarmondy
05-21-12, 17:21
I will be at the Oxygen Retreat from May 31st-June3rd. If anyone has been or is going, please contact me.

Thanks,

LarryI'm going to be and sosua June 1-4 can you tell me how much you pay for your 3 days and oxygen retreat alot of people Talk Abt IT I might stay over for the right prices.

Sammy Sosa
05-21-12, 18:27
Landing at noon this Friday 25th at Santiago Airport, will rent a car and drive to PP then Sosua. PM me if you need a ride. First beer at Sosua is on you.

Sammy

The Windex Man
05-22-12, 04:14
The Windex Man will be staying at the New Garden from Jul 3. 10th. I hope that they will do some sort of 4th of July Bikini contest or something!

Too bad I'll miss Jarmondy because it seems like that dude knows how to party!

Jarmondy
05-22-12, 15:10
The Windex Man will be staying at the New Garden from Jul 3. 10th. I hope that they will do some sort of 4th of July Bikini contest or something!

Too bad I'll miss Jarmondy because it seems like that dude knows how to party!I might try to come the weekend After thanksgiving because we going to sale alot of cars 4 the holiday it won't hurt me if I go blow some $ and Dr but I have 2 Check with My Boss First 2 See if I cab take the weekend off because we might still busy.

Jarmondy
05-22-12, 16:21
I might try to come the weekend After thanksgiving because we going to sale alot of cars 4 the holiday it won't hurt me if I go blow some $ and Dr but I have 2 Check with My Boss First 2 See if I cab take the weekend off because we might still busy.I mean After 4th of July LOL.

Gagoo
05-22-12, 23:41
This will be my 3rd time in the DR. I have been to Santo Domingo and Sosua my first two times.

This time I am only going straight to Sosua and staying at the New Garden. I don't speak much Spanish, but in Sosua.

It's not really needed, even though it helps with the chicas who don't speak any Spanish.

I think I'd be brave enough this time to rent a car with someone and take a road trip to some not too far away cities.

Dave1027
05-24-12, 22:26
I am planning to make my first trip to DR. I need some information. Where to go, where to stay and what the rates are there? I read alot of stuff about Sosua. Is that the place to go? Also like to know safety issues and bars to check out.

Thanks,

Dave

JohnSwd40
05-27-12, 21:27
Thinking on pulling the trigger June 14-18.Confirmed. I'll be arriving Thursday evening.

Anupk
06-01-12, 17:51

Thanks,

LarryI will be there from Jun 30 to July 4 th. How can I PM you. You can PM me as I can receive messages.

Troubleman69
06-03-12, 00:42
I am making my return trip to Santo Domingo 09/22-09/26. This trip I'll probably roll solo.

Infamous Man
06-04-12, 19:29
Planning a trip.

Weekend of July 6-July 9.

Plan to rent a car & stayatnew garden.

Did the blackbeards already.

But my venture there as well.

Anyone else going be down there

FlSailor
06-06-12, 01:56
Guys,

I rented a Villa in Sosua for 2 weeks starting July 24. I am fluent in Spanish. Let me know if anybody will be around that time and we can get together for a beer.

G

Infamous Man
06-06-12, 15:47
Change of plans will be arriving at POP.

June 29-July 2.

Anyone going be out there.

Hit me up

Traveler04
06-10-12, 12:38
I will be in the DR from July 16 to 24 and will have a car. The thought is to try FOD for the first time on the 16th and 17th and then go to BB's from the 18th to the 24th. If anyone is arriving on the 16th around 2:15pm and needs a ride to FOD or BB's from POP let me know. The same holds true on the 24th from BB's to POP around1:00pm as my flight leaves at 3:35pm.

Sidney
06-10-12, 13:14
From SDQ or STI would be ok, as well.

BoricuaOnline
06-12-12, 01:09
I am going to be in Santo Domingo and Sosua June 21 to 26. It is my first time in the Dominican Republic. I am going to spend my first and last day in the capital and the weekend in Sosua which somebody told me is walking distance from Santo Domingo so I am going to walk from Santo Domingo to Sosua. So if you want to join the first Keystone is on me!

Orgasmico
06-12-12, 01:16
I am going to be in Santo Domingo and Sosua June 21 to 26. It is my first time in the Dominican Republic. I am going to spend my first and last day in the capital and the weekend in Sosua which somebody told me is walking distance from Santo Domingo so I am going to walk from Santo Domingo to Sosua. So if you want to join the first Keystone is on me!Are you taking a guagua from Isla Verde to Santo Domingo or you going to walk it?

BoricuaOnline
06-12-12, 02:19
Are you taking a guagua from Isla Verde to Santo Domingo or you going to walk it?LOL. Very funny.

Chris Bigdog
06-12-12, 04:27
Firming up dates now.

Stayed at the New Garden Hotel 2 or 3 years ago, but researching new hotel now too.

First Presidente on me.

Chris

Patoine1
06-12-12, 21:44
Flying into STI on 19 July at noon. Possibly spending the night there and then heading to Sosua for a couple of days and doing the last 2 nights in SD.

Cagep1967
07-02-12, 04:21
JetBlue flight from JFK. 1 way ticket as I don't know how long I will be down for this time. I always fly Continental / United but could not justify the 680 one way fare to JetBlue 183 one way fare.

Getting in at 3:40 in the morning, Yikes. Don't know what I'll find at that time of the morning but will check out the Malecon for a quick BJ before heading home.

2 long weeks away for my second home, can't wait to get back.

Infamous Man
07-03-12, 17:57
Want to plan something in August or September?

Who is going!

Claudio
07-04-12, 16:28
Arriving in Puerto Plata on 27. 7. (Air Berlin) on my way to Boca chica.

Anyone wanne share a teaxi ore in boca chica?

I'm there for 3 weeks.

Infamous Man
07-06-12, 15:01
Any newbies trying to plan a trip in August or September!

Sosua. New gArden

JuniorBroker71
07-06-12, 19:49
I want to thank everyone for there post. I have learned a lot. I will be in the Dominican from July 26th through August 2. I will be a New Garden (Sousa) and definately thinking about visiting Black Beards (Puerta Plata). Let the fun begin for this Newbie. LOL

BoricuaOnline
07-07-12, 18:34
Yeah right! I am going to be in Santo Domingo this Friday July 17. I arrive after 11:00 pm so if any one in the city can pick me at the airport, pay for a beer, pay for a chica and pay for my hotel room I am going to be very happy.

Henry R
07-08-12, 06:30
Any newbies trying to plan a trip in August or September!

Sosua. New gArdenI will be going there but in last half of October and early November.

Kitie Carson
07-08-12, 07:51
Return to the DR after a year away. Hitiing BB for 10 days and Sosua final 3. Can't wait to get back.

Infamous Man
07-08-12, 16:24
I will be going there but in last half of October and early November.Welll Henry keep me posted.

N what part.

I'm always down for a trip!

Chert1
07-09-12, 05:36
Will be arriving in POP on Aug 13 and staying at the NW for a few days. Then off to check out BB on Aug. 19 (which happens to be my 44th bday. LOL) for a couple days. Then back to sosua or wherever my fancy will take me. Goingback north on 24th.

Redlogic
07-10-12, 00:10
Representing Cali in Sosua 8/29. 9/09. AA flying into POP. My base of operations will be Rockys and hopefully wind up in Blackbeards during the slow days. Any one else coming down from this board?

Redlogic
07-10-12, 01:05
Heading down there 8/30 to 9/9. Who else will be there?

Henry R
07-13-12, 02:47
Welll Henry keep me posted.

N what part.

I'm always down for a trip!Bought my tickets. Will be in Dominican Republic October 18 to November 5. Total 18 nights.

Mostly North Coast, but my schedule is flexible.

I am thinking of the first 3 nights in BBs, the next 3 nights in Field of Dreams. I have never been to either place, so am not sure if this is a good idea.

That leaves me with 12 more days. I am thinking mostly Sosua, maybe a couple of days in Cabarete. I would consider a few days in the southeast part of the country (Bavaro, Punta Cana. The gold coast) if I had someone to travel there with. I could also change my mind about going to BBs and Field of Dreams if a better offer came up. I have made no reservations yet.

My flight arrives and departs from Santiago, and I can't change that. I'll take the bus from Santiago to Puerta Plata. Then will have to return to Santiago airport on November 5.

Anyone can send me a Private Message if interested.

Pete 711
07-18-12, 03:57
I'll be at BB three nights and then NG three nights. Would like to hook up for a beer and exchange notes. Am interested in learning about semi-long-term rentals. Dave from Wisconsin.

UrbanGuest
07-19-12, 03:27
Will be in the southeast from Aug 4. 12. Flying into SDQ and leaving from PUJ.

Anyone around send me a pm.

PussyHunter007
07-31-12, 03:58
Hello, I have been to the DR on the 16th and flying into Santo Domingo. I will stay in Santo Domingo a few days and then Santiago and then Sosua. I will have a car. If any mongers wish to meet up then let me know. This will be around my 12th time there and I know the area semi well.

Gun Party
08-09-12, 02:54
I'm flying into Santo Domingo for the 1st time on Sat, Aug 11. Planning on staying a few days then heading onto Sosua (been there twice before). May rent a car for SD / Sosua trip or just bus it. Leaving out of Santiago on Fri, Aug 17. If anybody's down for showing me the lay of the land, I'd much appreciate it.

Thanks!

Volpone
08-10-12, 15:53
Hello,

I will be in Santo Domingo from the 4th November and look for someone to share a 2 bedroom apartment in SD for 1 month.

If anyone is interested, just let me know. I do speak Spanish, so no problem to comunicate with chicas.

Volpone

GringoSlim
08-17-12, 00:10
I have mongered in Costa Rica before, but this will be my first time in DR. I'm looking for a decent hotel that is chica friendly and where the best locations for finding chicas.

I will be there Labor Day weekend.

Feel free to message me with any pointers.

Havana927
08-17-12, 04:14
I am going from September 7th till the 11th going to be staying at Hotel Melia. I hope thats enough time. I'm assuming if I meet with chicas taking them to the cabanas is the best bet. Because how strict Melia is.

DeepMmpactt
08-24-12, 09:42
Ill be at New Garden, on October 24th-31st, anyone will be in the area? Ask for El Caballo Negro! I would love to meet new mongers, and have some fun swapping stories, and I'm a pretty good wing also.

Simpleminded
09-26-12, 22:21
I will be in Sosua Sept 28- Oct 2. It's not my first time mongering, but it is my first time in DR. If anybody wants to meet up for a drink, PM me.

Love Handler
09-27-12, 22:33
I am going to be in Sosua 20th to 23rd November flying into Santo Domingo.

Can't wait it will be my first time there. Looking for a buddy to show me around.

I normally just report in Panama / Colombia.

I speak Spanish really well so I can help out mongers with their language skills with the chicas.

Looking to check out the northern coast as least one day also, maybe hire a car.

Will be staying at the New Garden.

PM me if anybody is going to be around.

Szympans28
09-28-12, 13:38
I will be in Sosua from the 14 of January for a week. Anybody wants to meet for a pint?

Bkgee
09-28-12, 21:00
Will be in Sousa Nov 8- 20th, staying at Casa Linda City, if your staying there hit me up in my inbox.

BoricuaOnline
10-02-12, 23:30
November 15 to 21.

Still no hotel.

Nice chica lineup.

Lot of fun expected.

Henry R
10-03-12, 03:39
I will be in Sosua October 18 to November 1.

I will be in Puerto Plata November 2 to November 5.

Please contact me if you want to get together for a drink.

Exoticspirit
10-22-12, 23:55
Hi all.

I'm very excited to go on my first DR trip. Anybody else at Blackbeard's & Sosua at that time?

- Nov 25 flying down, staying at Blackbeard's for two nights.

- Nov 27. Transferring to Sosua, staying at Rocky's for two nights.

Would love to share cabs for any of my transfers from POP to Blackbeard's, Blackbeard's to Sosua or Sosua to POP.

OldKool
10-23-12, 04:24
You have done your home work. You should have great time. BB is a must do and Sosua is off the chain. Take your time and only do the ones you really want. You only have so many bullets. Use them well. I look types you want to bang because you can find anything you want.

Hi all.

I'm very excited to go on my first DR trip. Anybody else at Blackbeard's & Sosua at that time?

- Nov 25 flying down, staying at Blackbeard's for two nights.

- Nov 27. Transferring to Sosua, staying at Rocky's for two nights.

Would love to share cabs for any of my transfers from POP to Blackbeard's, Blackbeard's to Sosua or Sosua to POP.

Exoticspirit
10-23-12, 12:12
You have done your home work. You should have great time. BB is a must do and Sosua is off the chain. Take your time and only do the ones you really want. You only have so many bullets. Use them well. I look types you want to bang because you can find anything you want.I would have liked to stay longer to spread out my time a bit more but I'm flying down on airline points and this was the only schedule my airline can do at this time of year. So I'll take it as a sampler intro for my 1st time down there and return in the future for a longer stay if I like it.

TeamHorny
10-23-12, 18:08
I would have liked to stay longer to spread out my time a bit more but I'm flying down on airline points and this was the only schedule my airline can do at this time of year. So I'll take it as a sampler intro for my 1st time down there and return in the future for a longer stay if I like it.Oh you'll like IT.

Freckly
10-24-12, 04:12
Plan to visit Santo Domingo on Sexgiving holidays from Nov 21 to 27. It will be my first time to D. R. No hotel booked yet.

Eltayeb
10-28-12, 01:21
I will be in Sosua the second week of December if anybody want to meetup for beer.

Member #4154
10-29-12, 02:45
I am an experienced monger. Will be in Sosua for during the thanksgiving week (Nov 17th to Nov 24th). This is my first time to Dominican Republic. Would love to share beer and stories with fellow mongers.

Cagep1967
11-19-12, 14:02
Sitting in the presidents lounge in Newark, will be heading the gate for the 9AM to land of free (small fee) flowing pussy.

I will be there for more than 1 month (with trips to Panama and Costa Rica on the side for business).

Live in Novia will have a home cooked meal waiting and all holes ready.

AllStar Blk G
11-19-12, 16:47
Will be in Santo Domingo for Thanksgiving 20-27, so if anybody want to roll out or hit up a couple club or case or just find some fine azz female to fuck.

PM me.

Powsurf
11-20-12, 19:20
Hey guys.

Going to sosua via the airport in Santiago this Friday the 23rd on November. Taking the.

Miami to STI flight #1479. Leaving Miami at 540pm arriving in Santiago at 840pm.

Looking for someone to share a private taxi with to lessen the price. Leave straight from

Santiago airport upon arrival (usually its 100 bucks) let's split the cab, more people the better.

Ping me here if you are on my flight and going to sosua that night.

Steve

Freckly
11-21-12, 14:25
Will be in Santo Domingo for Thanksgiving 20-27, so if anybody want to roll out or hit up a couple club or case or just find some fine azz female to fuck.

PM me.I will be in santo domingo 21-27. Staying at la morada. I don't have PM. You can just drop by.

Freckly
11-22-12, 02:49
I will be in santo domingo 21-27. Staying at la morada. I don't have PM. You can just drop by.You can call hotel la Morada asking ISG. I left my cell no at front desk.

Macmasher
11-22-12, 15:42
staying at Rocky's.

You Can
11-26-12, 00:50
Headed to bb for a couple days and then onto Sousa. If anyone is around and wants to grab some drinks pm me.

CoronaVIP
11-26-12, 17:40
Santo Domingo Nov 30- December 9.

I will be in SD for 10 day. If anyone want to meet for drinks just pm me. I'm fluent in Spanish and I will be renting a car.

Chicago85
11-28-12, 06:17
Hi all,

Will be in Santo Domingo the first couple days and then heading to Sosua. Second time in the DR, but first in Santo Domingo so open to suggestions on hotel, restaurants, etc. I'm friends with Sidney, as cranky a guy as he is, so know a little lay of the land. Early 30's guy and I know basic Spanish. First two drinks are on me.

Chicago

Beerdrinker
12-05-12, 11:09
Heading back to paradise for some fun. 4th time down, but my 1st trip solo,

Staying at the Perla, hitting the strip every night starting at Coaches Corner.

PM me if your chill & going to be in town.

RadPoker
12-07-12, 01:09
Headed back to BB's for Christmas. Anyone been there during Christmas? Just looking to relax and have a good time.

Happy Holidays

Brother P
12-07-12, 22:35
I'll be in Sosua 12/24 to 1/2. Anyone going to be around pm me.

Westy
12-12-12, 05:50
I'll be in Sosua, Feb 20-27.

Staying at the Casa Cayena. Planning to scuba-dive in the mornings and go punting in the evenings.

Ikonic
12-16-12, 15:37
Hey in and around town. Lets me from a drink.

EeeTtt
01-03-13, 04:00
I'll be based in Punta Cana 1/13 to 1/19. 2nd time there. May go night tripping to Higuey & La Romana as well. If anyone will be in PC and wants to meet up.

Please pm me.

Thanks!

Monger1337
01-06-13, 00:24
I am coming down on 1/7 for two days at BBs 2 at FOD and the weekend in Sosua. If anyone wants to meet up for a beer or general shooting the sh*t, feel free to PM me.

PianoPlayer
01-09-13, 00:23
I'm in Santo Domingo 3 nights, send a PM if you want to get a drink and compare notes.

LoveVegas
01-15-13, 02:34
Land from jfk on delta feb 16th heading to bbs for two days. Then to sousa for 5 if anyone is around and wants to maybe share taxi from sti to bbs. Hit me up.

CallMeBill
01-17-13, 02:37
Hey board, what's up? I'll be flying into S. D. On the third. No set plans. Maybe Sousa after a couple days in S. D.

Anybody want to hang out let me know.

Peace

MikeNice2732
01-25-13, 18:51
I will be flying into Santo Domingo and staying that night and the next. The 3rd and 4th I will be staying at Blackbeards in Sosua. Love to meet up with some other like minded individuals for some mongering fun. Have not researched where to stay in S. D. So looking for a nice chica friendly spot. First trip here but have been doing research. Just looking for a change from Costa Rica.

ChocolateDaddy
01-27-13, 00:41
Will be in Bani for about a week on the 3rd. I would really appreciate any info in regards to this area! A guide would be great as well!

LoveVegas
01-28-13, 00:17
Not got much info about getting to bbs from sti and don't want to take the bus. Does anyone have email to very reliable taxi driver that would pick me up at sti and take me to bbs for reasonable rate.

Thanks for any help.

Bruce52
01-28-13, 02:59
My first time in Santo Domingo. Staying at Renaissance Hotel. Looking for any mongering advice. Better yet, would love to meet up with experienced folks who will be there at the same time, March 15-18.

Bruce

LawsCo26
01-28-13, 12:08
Hello everyone,

I do not know how I came across this board but I am sure glad I did. Thanks to all of the posts and advice I have finally decided to make the trip to Sosua on the 7th of February. Although I am a newbie if anyone else is there at the same time please let me know so I can share a drink with you.

Charles Pooter
01-28-13, 20:56
Hello everyone,

I do not know how I came across this board but I am sure glad I did. Thanks to all of the posts and advice I have finally decided to make the trip to Sosua on the 7th of February. Although I am a newbie if anyone else is there at the same time please let me know so I can share a drink with you.At any time there will always be at least 20 regular visitors or ex-pats who know what they are taking about to give you some pointers which will help you save money and avoid your getting into trouble. There is also a very small minority of idiots or losers who are a danger to themselves and others. You would be unlucky to run into one of those, but to be on the safe side don't lock into just one new friendship, but the pick the brains of several guys (if they have any).

A good place to meet people is Rocky's Bar for late breakfast. Introduce yourself to Rick the manager and he will in turn introduce you to guys you can rely on.

LawsCo26
01-29-13, 04:10
At any time there will always be at least 20 regular visitors or ex-pats who know what they are taking about to give you some pointers which will help you save money and avoid your getting into trouble. There is also a very small minority of idiots or losers who are a danger to themselves and others. You would be unlucky to run into one of those, but to be on the safe side don't lock into just one new friendship, but the pick the brains of several guys (if they have any).

A good place to meet people is Rocky's Bar for late breakfast. Introduce yourself to Rick the manager and he will in turn introduce you to guys you can rely on.Thanks Charles

TravelGuyCan
01-30-13, 19:51
hello everyone, and thanks to the owner of this board and all the vets on here. great info!

i last stayed a week in bb's almost two years ago. this time i will be on cabarete beach for some [CodeWord118] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord118), with planned trips to sosua 2 or 3 times during the week.

i am coming from toronto, canada airport (hoping my flight does not get cancelled in a snowstorm!) and in my mid-30's.

would love to have a drink, share some knowledge in cabarete or sosua.

OldKool
01-31-13, 03:33
OK Rookie you are in Santo Domingo and will need some basic Spanish to function well. You are in a non chica friendly Hotel You have time to use an online site to meet some local girls for wifing up. If not you have use some of the working girl houses "Casas" in SD. I am not a fan of casas but many guys swear by them. Santo Domingo is a big place and there is no central local for mongering. Read the SD thread for places and things to do. Do your homework and you will have a great time. Girls can be picked up in casinos and some discos but no spanish will be a problem. Put in some time and it will be fun.

My first time in Santo Domingo. Staying at Renaissance Hotel. Looking for any mongering advice. Better yet, would love to meet up with experienced folks who will be there at the same time, March 15-18.

Bruce

Jarmondy
01-31-13, 05:10
Hello everyone,

I do not know how I came across this board but I am sure glad I did. Thanks to all of the posts and advice I have finally decided to make the trip to Sosua on the 7th of February. Although I am a newbie if anyone else is there at the same time please let me know so I can share a drink with you.I'll be in Sosua Feb 8. 18.

Jaosousa
02-01-13, 04:02
La Romana and Bayahibe, February 6, 2013. 80% off sale on Jetblue, $211 round-trip, includes all taxes and fees, from New York JFK, direct flights.

OldKool
02-01-13, 04:25
That price is incredible. Nice to hear fro jao again. Thanks for the info.

La Romana and Bayahibe, February 6, 2013. 80% off sale on Jetblue, $211 round-trip, includes all taxes and fees, from New York JFK, direct flights.

Buscemi
02-01-13, 15:31
Just a head's up, this JETBLUE promotion was over at midnight last night.
Thanks for the timely information.

JoeyDude
02-04-13, 18:29
Anybody going to be down there at that time, maybe we could share a beer.

JoeyDude
02-04-13, 18:32
Anybody going to be down there at that time, maybe we could share a beer.

Jaosousa
02-05-13, 04:57
That price is incredible. Nice to hear fro jao again. Thanks for the info.Thanks and congratulations to your Ravens. The owner of this site doesn't want comments here, so I will be brief.

In regards to Buscemi's post, if I knew that Buscemi had an interest in visiting someplace other than Sosua, I would have informed him of Jetblue's fare sale sooner. The Jetblue 80% off fare sale lasted for 5 days, the sale ended on February 1, 2013, at midnight. The sale included flights to Costa Rica, Austin (Texas) , Portland (Oregon) , La Romana and El Catey Airport in Samana, Rep. Dom and other cities. (I have in the past posted info on airfare sales, hotel discount codes and car rental coupon codes). If I had known that Buscemi wanted to visit La Romana, I could have invited him for a glass of Malbec wine (Gascón, Argentina) at the Italian owned hotel in La Romana, where I will be staying and I would have gladly introduced Buscemi to the beautiful and pleasant Dominicanas I will be hanging out with in La Romana, on February 6, 2013, listening to Australia's INXS (love the harmonica on "Suicide Blonde") https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma4TOv2f_WY

Sammy Sosa
02-05-13, 17:57
On the north coast most of February (2 back-to-back trips). Hotel in Sosua, circling daily around Pto Pta / Montellano / Sosua / Cabarete, with occasional ventures to Santiago or the campo as dictated by the dating agenda.

PM me if you feel like sharing traveling / mongering tips around a cold one. Especially if you relish venturing deep into Montellano slums Seeking diamonds in the rough; or don't mind driving all the way to Maimon For a romantic seafood binge with in-cabana desert.

Mr Gogo
02-05-13, 18:22
On the north coast most of February (2 back-to-back trips). Hotel in Sosua, circling daily around Pto Pta / Montellano / Sosua / Cabarete, with occasional ventures to Santiago or the campo as dictated by the dating agenda.

PM me if you feel like sharing traveling / mongering tips around a cold one. Especially if you relish venturing deep into Montellano slums Seeking diamonds in the rough; or don't mind driving all the way to Maimon For a romantic seafood binge with in-cabana desert.Have fun Sir, but be careful in Montellano, I usually have to throw a few young fish back when they don't have cedulas. But the gems are there.

Keeper50
02-06-13, 21:23
Will head out to BB's. Anyone else arriving about the same time, would like to hook up for a taxi share. PM me.

Thanks

Chris Long
02-07-13, 01:23
Will be in Santo Domingo Feb 21. 24 if anyone else is going to be around let me know.

Chris

LoveVegas
02-07-13, 02:03
Feb 16th will be at bbs two nights then to sousa for 5 nights if anyone is in town.

Jarmondy
02-07-13, 02:17
Anybody going to be down there at that time, maybe we could share a beer.I'll be there from feb 8-18 if the snow storm give me a break.

Sawassdee
02-07-13, 03:44
1st visit. Any one down lets grab a beer.

Apaark
02-07-13, 03:47
I'll be arriving in Santiago on Feb 16th (2 PM) , renting a car and driving into Sousa. Staying for a week this time. Anyone wants a ride or to meet for drinks, PM me.

It's my 3rd time in the last 5 months, but still fell like I'm a rookie.

LoveVegas
02-07-13, 19:27
I'll be arriving in Santiago on Feb 16th (2 PM) , renting a car and driving into Sousa. Staying for a week this time. Anyone wants a ride or to meet for drinks, PM me.

It's my 3rd time in the last 5 months, but still fell like I'm a rookie.I land at STI same day but around noon. I'm heading to black beards for two nights first then Sousa.

Bruce52
02-08-13, 15:29
OK Rookie you are in Santo Domingo and will need some basic Spanish to function well. You are in a non chica friendly Hotel You have time to use an online site to meet some local girls for wifing up. If not you have use some of the working girl houses "Casas" in SD. I am not a fan of casas but many guys swear by them. Santo Domingo is a big place and there is no central local for mongering. Read the SD thread for places and things to do. Do your homework and you will have a great time. Girls can be picked up in casinos and some discos but no spanish will be a problem. Put in some time and it will be fun.Hmmm. When you say non chica friendly, does that mean it's impossible to bring girls in, or that I have to lay some groundwork first (tipping, etc.)? If it's impossible, then I might stay elsewhere. On the other subject, I will have my English-Spanish dictionary with me at all times. It has served me well in such places as Panama and Costa Rica.

Thanks!

Bruce

OldKool
02-09-13, 01:39
You are not permitted to take girls to your room. Security could lose job if they let you so they do not. I had a chic checked in with me and was eye balled.

Hmmm. When you say non chica friendly, does that mean it's impossible to bring girls in, or that I have to lay some groundwork first (tipping, etc.)? If it's impossible, then I might stay elsewhere. On the other subject, I will have my English-Spanish dictionary with me at all times. It has served me well in such places as Panama and Costa Rica.

Thanks!

Bruce

Third World
03-24-13, 17:25
I will be returning to Puerto Plata May 2 to May 7th 2013, after a 3 year layoff. I'm in desperate need of a well deserved break only this time I will be traveling alone for the 1st time. I will be staying in Costambar for a day, Sosua for 3 days and last day probably FOD. Hopefully I see someone from our board to maybe have a beer and share a couple stories during that time down. If anyone is going to be around BB's, Sosua or FOD during those dates feel free to PM me. I'm excited!

Jaosousa
04-21-13, 01:36
Trip to Santiago for one or two nights from Santo Domingo and probably points west (Barahona and maybe Haiti).

Kozak
05-08-13, 02:28
Hi All, Not a big poster on the board but love reading the site for info. Posting that I will be in Sosua June 14-18, FOD 18-21, and BB's 22-25. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up for drinks. First time venturing out to Sosua for new hunting options LOL and been to BB's and FOD a few times.

Nixonbd
05-09-13, 00:17
Arrive in SD, Wednesday. 5/22, AA at 11:30 a. M, I believe; if anybody is also arriving at that time to split a cab to El Conde / the Malecon.

Camaro1257
05-09-13, 01:29
I will be staying at the Hotel Voramar a significant distance from the strip so it will be interesting.

Abdul077
05-12-13, 03:32
Arriving in Sti on June 7th. Anyone want to share a aci to Sosua Pm me.

BoricuaOffline
05-16-13, 01:41
I am going to Santo Domingo July 24 to 29. I have a lot of plans. Having no plans is for losers.

BoricuaOnline
05-16-13, 01:44
I am going to Santo Domingo July 24 to 29. I Have no plans.

CoronaVIP
05-16-13, 16:07
I am going to Santo Domingo July 24 to 29. I Have no plans.BoricuaOnline I will be in Santo Domingo around those days too. I hope we can meet and share beer!

Gagoo
05-17-13, 23:57
I just got in Sosua today with a first timer friend. I we will stay here until Wednesday then go to SDQ and leave out of SDQ on Saturday. N9 special plans. Just having fun and corrupting my friends morals. I mean show him real fun.

Brother P
05-19-13, 01:16
I just got in Sosua today with a first timer friend. I we will stay here until Wednesday then go to SDQ and leave out of SDQ on Saturday. N9 special plans. Just having fun and corrupting my friends morals. I mean show him real fun.Ill be in SD wednsday to sun. Lets hook up. Where you staying?

Raul4515
05-23-13, 02:13
Just bought my ticket to Sosua. If anyone wants to meet up for some drinks and to check out the place let me know.

Lakeside32
05-24-13, 14:46
May 31 thru jun 3. Flyin into STI. Took the metrobus last time and it went well. Hittin up BBs, Sosua, and thinking of giving FODs a trial run.

BoricuaOnline
05-24-13, 22:30
BoricuaOnline I will be in Santo Domingo around those days too. I hope we can meet and share beer!See you there. July 24 Gazcue, hotel still unknown, July 25 to 27 Hotel Barcelo Santo Domingo, July 27 to 29, who knows!

CoronaVIP
05-24-13, 23:00
I will be in in Santo Domingo from July 18 to August 4. This will be my 6th trip in 6 years. Hopefully I will finally make it to Sosua. I'm looking forward to meet BoricuaOnline whom without his monger I would be lost!

GrownMan1
05-27-13, 03:52
DR next month I am going to be in Sosua June 7 until I want to leave. 4th time DR first time Sousa.

MrJamel
05-28-13, 01:35
Greetings all,

I need to thank everyone for posting info on the various forums. A lot of useful information which helped me plan my trip for. July 15-18th. Only 3 or maybe four days for my first visit. Hope to see some of you guys there. Still deciding on the hotel BTW.

Peace

BoricuaOnline
05-31-13, 02:53
I know what I did last summer. I traveled twice to Santo Domingo, it is going to happen again!

HectorSanchez
06-01-13, 05:36
Will be in sosua. My friend from miami will also be joining. Hunting on.

Need more crew.

Please respond for augmentation of pleasure.

Great fun awaited and I am hungry.

SteviWonder13
06-05-13, 21:01
I will be in Sosua agust 25 for the beach, cubalibres and chicas.

Manizales911
06-06-13, 00:33
So I was supposed to be in the DR today, but I have a grade 2 sprained ankle and had to reschedule. I will be staying at FOD but will be hanging in Sosua quite a bit. If anybody wants to hang out or if any newbies want me to show them the ropes I'm always willing to help. My apologies to Deepmmpact, we were supposed to hang out but I know he is in good hands, hahaha.

Creasy
06-06-13, 00:47
June 18-24th. Staying in Sosua Suites. 32 yrs old.

UrbanGuest
06-06-13, 04:54
There's lots of fun to be had in PC, can't wait.

LiveLaughFuck
06-11-13, 22:54
I'm here in Boca Chica on my own if someone wants to hang out and show me around. (6/11/13). I would put dates but I am thinking of moving over to Sosua early. I'm in Sosua definitely from 6/16/13. 6/22/13. But as I say may head over earlier. Would appreciate anyone who can meet up. 25 years old.

Mongerer69
06-19-13, 10:06
Will be in Sosua July 16 thru July 21 if anybody wants to hook up.

GrownMan1
06-21-13, 03:02
Doing Sosua again July 5-7 maybe 8.

ReadyToGetOnIt
06-22-13, 04:14
Long time lurker, first time poster. I will be posted up at Piero, my usual spot.

Traveler04
06-25-13, 01:01
I will be at F O D for 6 days. I thought I might split my time between FOD and BB's but they were full. I will have a car if anyone wants to swing buy the first beer is on me. This trip 38 or 39 for me over the past 8 years so its like going to my second home.

TheGuyTy
06-27-13, 05:45
Hey I'm thinking of taking a trip to Boca Chica July 3rd to July 7th. A little time away from work and want to get away. I'm down for driving around DR. I'm flying into Santo Domingo.

FarGate
07-11-13, 23:28
I am headed to Sosua on Sept. 13th-18th would love to meet up with some fellow "travelers" while I am there. I am 32, white, and fluent in Spanish. Did CR a few years ago, and more recently Panama. PM me if you would like to meet up I don't drink but I can buy your first couple!

PowKid
07-12-13, 22:13
I will be in Punta Cana July 17-21. PM me if you would like to hang out.

CollegeMan83
07-16-13, 20:11
Headed to BB 29AUG. 1SEP. 30, male. Second time there. Probably going to rent a bike and wander around the North Coast a bit in between hanging out by the pool. Anyone else interested in someone else to hang out with around that time frame, let me know!

ConquerorVal
07-20-13, 18:31
Will be staying at NG from 31/07/2013 to 07/08/2013. Anyone interested in sharing a brew and sordid stories let me know.

Sailor02
07-20-13, 19:22
I will be in BC with my wingman on August 7. We will be at the Boat House daily. I will be wearing a white "Boston University" baseball cap and would be happy to meet up with anyone who is interested. Sailor02

ReadyToGetOnIt
08-02-13, 21:18
Back at the Piero on 9/7. Holler if you're going to be around.

Bunda Man
08-05-13, 08:07
Returning to BBs for the first time since 2008 after 13 consecutive trips to Costa Rica. My good friend who is still toting the line between tourist and monger likes DR when he does travel because of the close proximity of the beach to mongering. Looking forward to it and hoping that it is a good change of pace.

GrownMan1
08-09-13, 19:22
Back to the D. R. Santo Domingo B. C. And Sosua. Aug 22-30 sole. I am going to play it all by ear.

Grub1
08-10-13, 13:09
Returning to BBs for the first time since 2008 after 13 consecutive trips to Costa Rica. My good friend who is still toting the line between tourist and monger likes DR when he does travel because of the close proximity of the beach to mongering. Looking forward to it and hoping that it is a good change of pace.Costa Rica use to be my favorite place to go but since I have started going to the Dominican Republic I think I will never return to Costa Rica due to how much it has changed and how much better I like the DR. Not to mention the problem CR has with crack now just like the USA had in the 9o's.

New fantasy was one of my favorite places in san Jose but it is in a crime ridden area and is a long way from the beach. Jaco was always a place I like to visit but the women always ask for more there.

I personally think you will love the D. R comparing it with Costa Rica.

Let us all know how it goes

RadPoker
08-13-13, 00:52
Staying at BB. I am a low key guy so I like the way John runs BB. The staff and girls are always great.

Radpoker

Bunda Man
08-13-13, 04:29
Costa Rica use to be my favorite place to go but since I have started going to the Dominican Republic I think I will never return to Costa Rica due to how much it has changed and how much better I like the DR. Not to mention the problem CR has with crack now just like the USA had in the 9o's.

New fantasy was one of my favorite places in san Jose but it is in a crime ridden area and is a long way from the beach. Jaco was always a place I like to visit but the women always ask for more there.

I personally think you will love the D. R comparing it with Costa Rica.

Let us all know how it goesThanks very much. Prior to my string of visits to CR, I made four trips to DR (Puerto Plata and Sosua). My personal preference at this point is CR because of the variety of chicas, but I needed a change of pace. Will report back. Bunda.

UrbanGuest
08-14-13, 22:17
On my way to Punta Cana Aug 29. Sep 3.

PepperSpray22
08-19-13, 13:29
Hi,

I'm heading to Sousua on Tues to Thursday Aug 20-22. If anyone is around and wants to grab a beer I'll be at the New garden.

Jay

Stoker Star
08-20-13, 17:00
Heading down next week, tarveling to Barahona and Santiago

GrownMan1
08-20-13, 17:16
Hi,

I'm heading to Sousua on Tues to Thursday Aug 20-22. If anyone is around and wants to grab a beer I'll be at the New garden.

JayI am coming up on Thursday Jay. If you happen to stay an extra day I got a round.

Rwaters
08-24-13, 18:53
I will be arriving at Blackbeards on Sunday afternoon. Staying there for 3 nights then on to Field of Dreams and New Garden. Let me know if you want to meet for a beer or two! Rwaters

BoredInIN
09-05-13, 08:11
Anybody happen to be going these dates? I'm planning on doing sosua. Still debating STI for $500 and driving to Cincy and paying for parking or flying out of my home airport Lexington to POP for $800 and getting dropped off at the airport. I think once I add everything up the hassle isn't worth it and it would be close to even anyway.

LoveVegas
09-16-13, 00:39
Will anyone be in town for Halloween that week?

I'm going to BBS for two nights, then I'm off to Sousa rest of the week.

Confiable
09-18-13, 04:43
Will anyone be in town for Halloween that week?

I'm going to BBS for two nights, then I'm off to Sousa rest of the week.I will be in the DR that time. Have not decided if I am visiting Sousa this trip.

GrownMan1
09-21-13, 05:33
Right back at it. 9/27-10. Boca chica first then who knows.

ILikeBigButts3
10-05-13, 02:05
I'll be in Sosua from the 7th til the 21st October.

UrbanGuest
10-06-13, 17:45
I will be in Sosua for the Jazz festival from Oct 31. Nov 3.

TravelGuy99
10-07-13, 16:11
Sosua now until next week.

30, will be watching the hockey game this Saturday at that expat bar on PC (I think owned by a. Guy from Canada?)

Anyone want to join me on an ATV 4-wheeler bike trip let me know, planning sometime this week.

LoveVegas
10-09-13, 00:28
Anyone on American Oct 26th from Mia to pop. Possibly share a ride if your going to bbs.

Confiable
10-09-13, 05:53
I will be in Sosua for the Jazz festival from Oct 31. Nov 3.So will I. We could met for drinks. I have the first round.

Freckly
10-14-13, 04:20
Will land in SDQ on Oct 18, stay in boca chica one day. Then drive to Sousa on Oct 19, leaving STI Oct 23 morning.

EarlOHara
10-16-13, 23:58
Going to be doing my first P4P to Boca Chica, Wed 11/27/13 to Sun 12/1/13. Looking for a fellow Monger or 2 to buddy up with. Was suppose to be going with 2 friends but that wimped out thinking it wasn't safe, left me holding the bag on a room I've already pre-paid for at the Bellevue Dominican Bay. Like to recoup some of my loss by sharing it. If nothing else I'd like a wingman, the Bellevue is a all inclusive and the room allows up to 3, so even if you don't want to share you could get some free grub and drinks there if you want to pretend to stay there when I check in; in return you show me the ropes in Boca Chica.

Mongerer69
11-06-13, 20:10
If anybody is up to it.

MikeKelimir
11-10-13, 19:40
Want to go to Sosua or SD for maybe 5 days in Late Nov. Early Dec. Mid 30's and looking to just drink, chill, and (obviously) girls. Would prefer to meet someone like-minded since I'm new to the country. I am flexible with travel, so I can just fly down if someone else is headed there in the same timespan.

Ozzie1451
11-11-13, 01:15
Going to be doing my first P4P to Boca Chica, Wed 11/27/13 to Sun 12/1/13. Looking for a fellow Monger or 2 to buddy up with. Was suppose to be going with 2 friends but that wimped out thinking it wasn't safe, left me holding the bag on a room I've already pre-paid for at the Bellevue Dominican Bay. Like to recoup some of my loss by sharing it. If nothing else I'd like a wingman, the Bellevue is a all inclusive and the room allows up to 3, so even if you don't want to share you could get some free grub and drinks there if you want to pretend to stay there when I check in; in return you show me the ropes in Boca Chica.I am planing to visit DR starting from Santo Domingo between 11/28/2013-12/8/2013. I may join you for 3 days at Boca Chica.

Shockman
11-11-13, 15:06
Arr. From Miami on AA

ThickTrick
11-13-13, 20:25
Experienced monger. Semi-fluent in Spanish. Have a few non-pro contacts. Have a bit of game and usually have no problem meeting chicas. Looking for a wingman, expat, man of local knowledge to hang out with, meet for drinks, compare notes.

Arrive on Friday, Nov. 15th, leave Monday, Nov. 18th. Flying in and out of Santiago.

Anybody interested?

EarlOHara
11-14-13, 03:01
Want to go to Sosua or SD for maybe 5 days in Late Nov. Early Dec. Mid 30's and looking to just drink, chill, and (obviously) girls. Would prefer to meet someone like-minded since I'm new to the country. I am flexible with travel, so I can just fly down if someone else is headed there in the same timespan.
I am planing to visit DR starting from Santo Domingo between 11/28/2013-12/8/2013. I may join you for 3 days at Boca Chica.Hey guys, saw both of your posts, definitely interested in having either of you or both as wingmen during my trip, send my a PM so we can exchange some info and work out details. Like I said I got an all inclusive so we can eat & drink ourselves into oblivion when we are not chasing any tail.

MikeKelimir
11-20-13, 20:22
Hey guys, saw both of your posts, definitely interested in having either of you or both as wingmen during my trip, send my a PM so we can exchange some info and work out details. Like I said I got an all inclusive so we can eat & drink ourselves into oblivion when we are not chasing any tail.Hey Earl,

Got your message. I just bought a membership here to chat with you but it's not active yet. Can you send me a message on here with the exact dates, address, and what my share would be. (my cost)?

EarlOHara
11-25-13, 16:48
Hey Earl,

Got your message. I just bought a membership here to chat with you but it's not active yet. Can you send me a message on here with the exact dates, address, and what my share would be. (my cost)?Hey mike,

Sorry to just now be responding. Dates are as follows. Check-in is Wed Nov. 27th, I'll ve arriving to SDQ at 9pm. Taking a shuttle from there to the Hotel: BelleVue Dominican Bay. Calle Juan Bautista Vicini 1, Boca Chica. Checkout is Sunday December 1st. Room is $100 / night. Your end would be just $150, since it wouldn't be fair to wack you you for the full amount due to my coward friends. Like I said all alcohol and food is included. Here's a number if it helps. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Earl

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

ReadyToGetOnIt
11-26-13, 03:09
12/11 to 12/15.

Surfer500
11-26-13, 04:37
Staying at Casa Cayene for eight nights, semi-fluent in Spanish and looking for others to hang-out with when not busy with the Chicas.

Also plan on some day trips to go kayaking and snorkeling in and around Cabarete and Puerto Plata.

GrownMan1
11-26-13, 07:08
Dec 12-19 boca. Sosua. Santo

Eltayeb
11-27-13, 07:19
I'm staying at Rick

Mongerer69
12-03-13, 15:28
I'm going to be at New Garden tomorrow afternoon Dec. 4th thru Sunday if anybody wants to get together to exchange war stories.