PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Admin
01-01-06, 01:00
Please use this thread to announce your travel plans and your intentions to meet up with other Forum Members.

BadBear2000
04-09-10, 06:59
I will be back at the mansion on the 15th with several guys coming on the 18th. We will be trolling in St Marc and we will get pics. Most of these babes out here are just looking for a good meal and a nice bed to sleep in.

Hi BB2K
It would be good for you to take a tour of that town (St Marc) you mentionned and take some pictures to show what it looks like. It will also help to take pictures of some of the talents and entertainment places that can be found there.

Admin
05-17-10, 19:13
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting several reports that were improperly posted here in the Travel Plans and Announcements thread.

I moved the last several pages of discussion regarding "Travel Advice" to another thread in this forum titled "Travel Advice"".

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3135

If you want to advise everyone of your impending travel plans, please do so here.

In the Travel Announcements thread...

1. Please do not ask or answer questions.
2. Please do not start discussions.
3. Please do not post travel advice.

This "Thread Splitting" process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently moved/did not move a few reports. If you find that your own report was also moved/not moved, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

BadBear2000
05-31-10, 15:50
I will be traveling to Santo Domingo on June 9th. I will be going to Nagua on the 10th or 11th. I may venture down to Sosua. If anyone wants to connect send me a PM for my Dominican cell number

Pro Am
09-21-10, 22:10
I will be making the journey down to see BadBear October 6-13 staying at the new house. PM me if anyone want's to get together while in Haiti.

Wild Rover
10-22-10, 17:12
Greetings all,

I shall be staying with Badbear from Oct 27/2010 for 12 nights if any monger
is looking for company please pm.

Wild Rover

Derekj6926
11-03-10, 00:36
Wild Rover I enjoyed the time in Haiti with you. Wild Rover is a world traveler and an encyclopedia of knowledge. I hope to see you again sometime Wild Rover and get to spend some more time roaming the streets of Haiti. Derek

Greetings all,

I shall be staying with Badbear from Oct 27/2010 for 12 nights if any monger
is looking for company please pm.

Wild Rover

BadBear2000
11-10-10, 12:02
December 4 we will have a roof top party. There will be babes and booze. We hope to plan a wet t-shirt contest this time. We will be taking pics and videos. Then on Sunday we will have a pool party at a friend of mine. He may not be a member of ISG but you show him a tit or hot ass and he goes craaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy He is just as kinky as any of us guys or maybe more.

Pro Am
11-14-10, 17:15
December 4 we will have a roof top party. There will be babes and booze. We hope to plan a wet t-shirt contest this time. We will be taking pics and videos. Then on Sunday we will have a pool party at a friend of mine. He may not be a member of ISG but you show him a tit or hot ass and he goes craaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy He is just as kinky as any of us guys or maybe more.

I am coming back to Haiti December 1 for ten days. If you've been thinking about coming to Haiti and have questions about the place PM me. Come for the adventure, good times and BadBears roof-top party!

Member #3431
01-10-11, 06:50
Am landing in PAP on Tuesday for 5 nights with work, would love a wingman / some guidance on mongering etc.

Thanks gents

Jiggydus
04-20-11, 03:17
I will be visiting Haiti in mid June. Going to brush up on my Creole and French.

Bruce52
04-14-15, 03:24
I'll be in PAP, at the Marriott. Would love to meet some local folks who could show me the sights! Very limited French.

Bruce.