PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Admin
01-01-06, 01:00
Please use this thread to announce your travel plans and your intentions to meet up with other Forum Members.

TheStrongest
04-21-11, 22:33
I'll be arriving in Belize from Mexico next week (Thursday the 28th of may) for a few days of diving and relaxing. I'll be on Amgergris Caye (San Pedro) for five days before I move on. From what I've read it sounds pretty sparse as far as action is concerned but I'll see what's available. PM me if you're around.

Whatever2
04-25-11, 02:01
I'll be arriving in Belize from Mexico next week (Thursday the 28th of may) for a few days of diving and relaxing. I'll be on Amgergris Caye (San Pedro) for five days before I move on. From what I've read it sounds pretty sparse as far as action is concerned but I'll see what's available. PM me if you're around.I was there in April 2009 and had a great time one night and Raul's Rose Garden. It's a strip club near the BZE airport but the girls are available for a reasonable price. I'm wondering if it's still open.

Quagmire1974
12-30-18, 19:18
Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I will be in Belize (Belize City) for a handful of days this coming February before moving on to northern Guatemala. As almost always with me, the plan is to do the tourism thing during the day and monger at night if I have the time, energy, and a suitable provider. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the Belize City forum in the past. Hopefully, I will be able to add to it upon my return.

WiseTraveler
02-28-22, 19:27
Group trip so won't be free every night but staying in Amb Caye (mid-north side). Appreciate any intel or a potential wingman.

Barracuda21
03-02-22, 05:56
Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I will be in Belize (Belize City) for a handful of days this coming February before moving on to northern Guatemala. As almost always with me, the plan is to do the tourism thing during the day and monger at night if I have the time, energy, and a suitable provider. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the Belize City forum in the past. Hopefully, I will be able to add to it upon my return.Got here yesterday morning.

Scouring the city in my free time.

There some beautiful fat assed bitches not sre if they are worling or civs.

Hot regardless.

Did see wiki sex guide. Says orange st ia where there's brothels bars and street girls.

Derdeered
04-23-23, 21:22
Come on guys my trip is a month away, help with info. Please.