PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Admin
01-01-06, 01:00
Please use this thread to announce your travel plans and your intentions to meet up with other Forum Members.

Jaimito Cartero
06-06-06, 03:44
Taca has *just* released some super kick ass fares to much of Central America. I just booked a PHX-SAL for only $219 including taxes. And the Taca portion is in Biz class!

May work from the West coast, and other cities as well. Now, this is *probably* a fare mistake, and Taca may try and weasel their way out of it. I booked on Travelocity, so had to pay $10 booking fee and I opted for the $24.95 next day air delivery of tickets. Still about $250 total.

If you can find any tickets at all, I'd jump on them! These type fares disappear in minutes or hours lately.

If you want more info, check the frequent flyer forum:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565975

Jaimito Cartero
06-06-06, 18:26
Well the deal is dead. If you were lucky you got a round trip here for about $250, with all Taca portions in Biz Class! I'll be coming in October for the first time.

Artisttyp
06-07-06, 00:54
Make sure you look into the weather for that period.My driver yesterday told me thats when the weather is really bad and the streets flood.Ive been lucky so far just some light to moderate showers not very often.

Jaimito Cartero
06-07-06, 01:29
Make sure you look into the weather for that period.My driver yesterday told me thats when the weather is really bad and the streets flood.Ive been lucky so far just some light to moderate showers not very often.

I've been in much of Central America throughout the year. There's always a chance of rain and flooding, just as there is of a hurricane, but hey, you've got to take chances! I've been in a Typhoon in Japan, and flooding, earthquakes and such in a number of countries.

Cpteasy
06-07-06, 02:37
I hope the driver drives better than he prognosticates weather because in October the raining season is ending and the winds begin. To my way of thinking, October is one of the "primo" months to be here...everything is green and cool.

Artisttyp
06-08-06, 02:28
I hope the driver drives better than he prognosticates weather because in October the raining season is ending and the winds begin. To my way of thinking, October is one of the "primo" months to be here...everything is green and cool.

Ok you know better thank you for correcting me for jamies cartieros sake.Talk about driving Ive seen a tragic car wreck here everyday. I was told alot of people have fake lisences.

Jaimito Cartero
03-22-07, 06:43
United has just released a fare that is $150 plus tax. (About $240 total if you buy on the United Airlines site).

Seems to be good until June 10th. Quite a good deal. I think there is good pricing out of SFO too. This is a brand new fare, so might take an hour or so to load fully into UAs computer. I wouldn't bet that these fares will stick around long!

Rebad
06-30-07, 23:49
I just booked a trip the 4th - 8th.

Anyone in town?

AlexDude
07-10-07, 00:02
Hi,

I will visit El Sal. For the and th. Time. Only this time I will be there with the sole purpose of mongering. Yeah, for the whole 5 days! I'm really looking forward to it (KissFresh, Take-out at Lips, Casa 1, La Oficina.). So many mongering places, so little time! (but my frequent traveler points only go so far! I will deplete my free hotel nights).

I'the also like to hire a driver to go to San Miguel and/or Santana. Maybe, if some of you would like to partake, the cab fare would dramatically go down. It could be an advantageous deal for us all.

I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn (near Sta. Tecla). Just leave a message at the front desk for "Alex Dude". (I will leave instructions so that these people forward the messages to me). Or PM me, although I don't really know how this works. I'll find out.

Hope to hear from many of you. If not. Till next time!

Shark
07-20-07, 22:49
Does anyone know if alejandra is still at KF??

Lorenzo
07-21-07, 05:06
Does anyone know if alejandra is still at KF??
No. She is working at one of the houses/bars that is open at night, I don't know which one. I was at KF several times this week and specifically asked for her, and this is what Claudia told me. (Note: full report on KF will follow when I get the time.)

L

OutdoorLover52
07-23-07, 16:19
I a thinking of taking a trip down to Salva and wanted to know what city Kf is in and nice hotel to stay in. I need to experience the mongering scene again soon. Maybe get to do some scuba diving.

thanks

Cpteasy
07-23-07, 22:23
KF is in San Salvador. I'm traveling and won't be back until Aug 24 or I'd show you around some. I suggest that you read the site for hotel recs. Depends on how much you want to pay. The best are the Raddisson, Hilton, Marriott, InterContinental; then comes the Villa Serena chain (three in the city), El Novo, etc.

Most Salvadoran scuba diving is done lakes Coatepeque or Ilopango, both w/i an hour of the city. Some limited diving at Los Cobanos, but remember, this is the Pacific Ocean! Do NOT expect to find tranquil Caribbean waters. For that, go to the Bay Islands of Honduras.

Cpt.Easy

Messenger9140
08-19-07, 14:30
I am interested in opening up a small bar/casa de citas en san salvador out of a 4 bedroom house but they tell me its hard to get all the proper permits. I was told to just get the bar license and have the girls work as waitresses. just make sure the girls get their medical cards. Im also interested in the local prices they charge here. any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard

RickMe
10-24-07, 23:00
I am in town for a couple of days if anyone wants to get a beer.

Send me a PM if interested.

LewanRichard
11-12-07, 03:18
I will be arriving for first visit, Nov.17-24TH.

If anyone is in town, PM me.

Richard

Artisttyp
11-17-07, 20:35
I'll be in el salvador for 3 weeks starting nov 27. I plan on doing two weeks in san salv then maybe one on the coast at los cobanos or la union. Im not really sure yet.

I know I will wind up at KF more than anything but Im also looking forward to finding new el centro haunts. We will see what I come up with...no promises.

www.hoteltazumalhouse.com located in the Blvd. de los heroes area offers rooms at $30 with fridge. I emailed them about bringing a guest to my room and they said ok but $10 extra. I made it clear it was a girl/novia. I have a email confirmation to prove it so we shall see.

Loumann
12-26-07, 18:49
Good news to our brothers in arms. The contingent made up of hardened veterens of Cuba (20 times), Panama (4+), Costa Rica (4+), Peru (2), Colombia-Cartagena, Medillen (3+), and a few other campains, are coming to El Salvador first week of February.

The famous General Kaplinsky, Corporal Lou Mann and a few other infintry men will conquer all and then debrief the rest of you.

Hide the women and children. And leave us the chicas. We are your mothers mongers. We are the real deal. Hardened. Experienced and totally in charge. There is not a fool amongst us who doesn't know that the market price is Nonesense. We set the market price. And we rule.

Out.

Noguera
12-30-07, 01:30
Oh .... please .... !!!!!

ToroRojo
12-31-07, 18:17
I've been reading the forum for a while and I think I'd like to visit here.
I'm interested in mongering of course, but I also would like to see the sights of El Salvador.

I've been to Costa Rica and found it easy to get day trips, see the country, and also have time to taste the girls.

My question is, is it easy to arrange day trips to see the rest of the country as it is in San Jose (CR) . Are there tour agencies at some of the hotels, or must one arrange privately.
I'd like to base out of SS for my first trip, to be nearest to the most mongering opportunities.

Thanks

Artisttyp
12-31-07, 18:36
I've been reading the forum for a while and I think I'd like to visit here.
I'm interested in mongering of course, but I also would like to see the sights of El Salvador.

I've been to Costa Rica and found it easy to get day trips, see the country, and also have time to taste the girls.

My question is, is it easy to arrange day trips to see the rest of the country as it is in San Jose (CR) . Are there tour agencies at some of the hotels, or must one arrange privately.
I'd like to base out of SS for my first trip, to be nearest to the most mongering opportunities.

Thanks

You can see/do alot from san salvador. My advice would be to look at a guide book and decide what towns/sights you would like to see.

You can visit places or towns by public bus for a few cents but you can not be assured of your safety.

Private drivers are easy to find but expect to pay at least $50/60 rt or even more to visit points of intrest.

Hotels do offer tours to go canopy swinging or sightseeing but it may be difficult to organize if you are a solo traveler.

*The best way to see alot in el salvador would be to travel by back pack and be willing to travel by public transport.

The Expat One
01-02-08, 21:43
I am an "Ex Pat"

I reside here in El Salvador. A long time. I am part of a small travel cooperative based in San Salvador, advisor, travel consultant that has put up a great Website Portal on El Salvador in English serving visitors from abroad, catering to Adventure and Independent travelers. Native driver/owner able to pick you up at Airport & transport you around San Salvador nights, beach or countryside days if you wish. Good hotel deals, 3 nights or more. I have lived and worked in Central America for many years and can offer a few common sense and updated security advices that can save you a lot of grief, hassles and money. Message me, but do not expect me to send you on line neither detailed travel nor "mongering" details online, nor too many "details" in fact. My time is valuable, as is yours. I am "older" and a bit "old fashioned" in that I like to deal with people after meeting face to face, look in their eyes and read their body language. Upon arrival in San Salvador we can meet for Coffee or Lunch. Some of the "Comedores" or small cafeterias offer great lunches for about $2-3US, I don't drink alcohol (but don't mind if you do) and I always advise keeping a low profile and moderation in travel activities.

For those who do not speak Spanish well, or at all, I recommend contracting a local driver/owner, ours speaks English, to handle your transportation and all other little shitty details. I speak Spanish however I get stressed out almost every day over little "mandados y malentendidos" I am seeking a good woman for companionship, plenty here.

Many of the "Club Bars" that operate in San Salvador will soon be closed by the Alcaldia (Mayors Office) due to increased crime, within and without the Clubs in recent times, I have todays newspaper article regarding the issue (pdf) espaņol, will send url if you message me.

There are now serious security issues in all the Central American capital city. Including SJ, Costa Rica, which is getting very dangerous at night.

The small towns and beaches outside the capital city of San Salvador relatively safe and if you meet a nice lady, they all love the beach! Be very careful of your passport, credit/debit cards, excess cash and other valuables and always stay in a lodging place with safe or hotel lock box, don't carry around your passport (a photocopy will do) except one hotel to another or when leaving the country.

Most of the working girls in El Salvador are single mothers and most of the girls will not steal unless tempted, so don't tempt them.

The "daytime" establishments are more casual, especially if you arrive before 4PM during the week, often you can find a lady to accompany a night or so to the beach. Take your time, buy girls a beer, talk one on one, often chemistry is more important than "looks", once I was with a Nicaraguensa (Nica), who had looks and body that would put a Penthouse Pet to shame, after 5 minutes she started looking at her watch and told me to "hurry up", my ding dong went down and stayed down. I have a couple of "ordinary looking" lady friends here that give me the time of my life in the sack because we know and like each other. Poco a poco, se va lejos. Little by little one goes far.

Nightime can be a hassle in some clubs, dark, dangerous, most customers are locals and many (male customers) are just low lifes, active alcoholics and drug users, some with a chip on their shoulder (just like at home! )

If you drink, never become so intoxicated you become vulnerable. There are alot of reports recently of "Dormilonas" in Night Clubs (Mickey Finn. Ruffies, etc.) never accept drinks nor "rides" from strangers, especially overly friendly English speaking guys you don't know. Always best to have a local driver with you at night when in San Salvador.

Enough from me, if you are a "boozer" or are seeking a "buddy" (I. E. Free guide service) in El Salvador please do not contact me.

If serious about "discovering the undiscovered El Salvador" message me. Saludos.

The Expat One
01-03-08, 19:56
Contact me for more details, the driver for his services via contact page of our website www.tropicooltours.com

You can see/do alot from san salvador. My advice would be to look at a guide book and decide what towns/sights you would like to see.

You can visit places or towns by public bus for a few cents but you can not be assured of your safety.

Private drivers are easy to find but expect to pay at least $50/60 rt or even more to visit points of intrest.

Hotels do offer tours to go canopy swinging or sightseeing but it may be difficult to organize if you are a solo traveler.

*The best way to see alot in el salvador would be to travel by back pack and be willing to travel by public transport.

ToroRojo
01-04-08, 02:03
Thanks for the great info. I am still in the early phase of planning a trip and your info is just what I need.

Ex Pat, Your website is great, I'll be contacting you as soon as I firm up my dates.

Bukek
04-03-08, 03:09
I would really appreciate it if anyone can tell me what should I expect to pay for chicas and hotel rooms, and recommended places to go.

Thanks in advance.

Cloudalex
04-03-08, 19:41
The price of the chicas goes from 12 usd to 40 usd depending of the place
What kind of hotel do you have in mind? Plz search me in http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2678 report 7 or in the web

Regards.

Cloudalex

I would really appreciate it if anyone can tell me what should I expect to pay for chicas and hotel rooms, and recommended places to go.

Thanks in advance.

Dog111
05-15-08, 18:31
Hey

My name is Christopher. Plan to vist El Salavdor and thought it would be fun to meet with other sex travelers to vist the clubs with

I am an experianced traveler in Latin America. Nicaraqua, Costa Rica, Panama City, DR, Brazil, Columbia, Guatamala, Hondorous, Argentina

But this is my 1st time in El Salvador. This site will be my Mongering advisor

And I plan to post my experiance to help others have a good time

Sounds like Kiss Fresh and Lips are first on the list. What nice hotels are close?

Cloudalex
05-16-08, 18:33
IMHO Kiss fresh is in the top of the list( prices, girls, neighborhood, etc)
By the moment, "Casa del sol" or "1 sol" is in the list since my beloved Violeta is working there. Both places are "casa de citas"

If you want to visit barra shows, Lips is a good idea( no sex inside ) Blue Club bar and maybe Tio Sam ( fun and cheap)

Maybe you can try Hotel Villa Serena San Benito.

www.hotelvillaserena.com.sv/

Stay in touch and good luck.

Cloudalex

Hey

My name is Christopher. Plan to vist El Salavdor and thought it would be fun to meet with other sex travelers to vist the clubs with

I am an experianced traveler in Latin America. Nicaraqua, Costa Rica, Panama City, DR, Brazil, Columbia, Guatamala, Hondorous, Argentina

Sounds like Kiss Fresh and Lips are first on the list. What nice hotels are close?

Cpteasy
05-16-08, 21:31
Cloudalex is a gentleman and a scholar and his advice is good, at least I agree wth it. I just want to make sure that you, Hot Dog, understand that HVS-SB (great little place and location) is not "near" KF (closer to Sol 1) but nothing in the country is far. It's routine to cross the country lengthwise in 4-5 hours.

Hope you enjoy our little bit of paradise.

Artisttyp
05-16-08, 21:53
Cloudalex is a gentleman and a scholar and his advice is good, at least I agree wth it. I just want to make sure that you, Hot Dog, understand that HVS-SB (great little place and location) is not "near" KF (closer to Sol 1) but nothing in the country is far. It's routine to cross the country lengthwise in 4-5 hours.

Hope you enjoy our little bit of paradise.

Actually HVS isn't in a bad location at all. You have paseo escalon and buses a half block away and you can walk to las gallerias shopping mall. There is a great mexican restaurant in front of the taca office on the garage entrance to the mall.

I believe you would have to take two buses to get to KF. Somehow you need to get on the number #22 which will drop you off near the rendondel "La Chulana" from there you can walk a few blocks to KF.

Paseo Escalon has many places to eat and at least 2 supermarkets within walking distance without having to trudge over too many hills.

I've met cloud alex. He was very helpful in getting me aquainted with the city. The captain is also a great guy who made me feel very welcome. Try to meet up with both of them.

Dog111
05-16-08, 23:09
Wow 3 replys this is a cool board

Thants funny I had picked Hotel Serna before ClouldAlex gave me the advice Now I am sure that will be my pick as I can do the week at $315

I do plan to see beaches & volcanos and lakes but I can just do tours or rent a car and return for to San Salvadorin the evening for the sexy latinas and if I am lucky I might get a GFE with some english skills to join me as I enjoy the nature and such

I can get what I need but my Spanish is muy malo

I may even vist a Dentist as I think I need too

I will take cabs first then when I get used to things I might try that bus advice or a rent a car depending on the deals I can find

I love to drive in Central America. Costa Rica. Honduras. Panama. Nicaraqua. Guatamela. The only problems are when the cops shake you up for a 5/10 dollar bribe soo far my luck has been good and nothing worse then that has happened

4/5 hours to drive cross country is NICE I want to see the Gulfo de Fonseca as it looks Amazing

The only El Salvador lover I have had in my life I met in Guatamala City at Club Venus Bar. She had tattoo's and was very sexy 110 pound girl who Spoke English perfect (Nancy)

I went there to monger but she had me too herself for my whole trip

Put that pussy on me goood 3/5 times a day good. Never metioned money I just paid the Bar $100 a day for her company and they let her skip work to pamper me GFE at it's best. A guy could waste his whole live in the USA without getting that kind of pleasure from a hot young 20 something

I LOVE LATIN AMERICA. I am pretty sure I am going to have a blast and learn lots more about El Salvador.

Cloudalex
05-17-08, 08:05
Could be great if we can meet some place, drink some beers and exchange mongering adventures. I hope Cpteasy can join us.

Wow 3 replys this is a cool board

Thants funny I had picked Hotel Serna before ClouldAlex gave me the advice Now I am sure that will be my pick as I can do the week at $315

I do plan to see beaches & volcanos and lakes but I can just do tours or rent a car and return for to San Salvadorin the evening for the sexy latinas and if I am lucky I might get a GFE with some english skills to join me as I enjoy the nature and such

I can get what I need but my Spanish is muy malo

I may even vist a Dentist as I think I need too

I will take cabs first then when I get used to things I might try that bus advice or a rent a car depending on the deals I can find

I love to drive in Central America. Costa Rica. Honduras. Panama. Nicaraqua. Guatamela. The only problems are when the cops shake you up for a 5/10 dollar bribe soo far my luck has been good and nothing worse then that has happened

4/5 hours to drive cross country is NICE I want to see the Gulfo de Fonseca as it looks Amazing

The only El Salvador lover I have had in my life I met in Guatamala City at Club Venus Bar. She had tattoo's and was very sexy 110 pound girl who Spoke English perfect (Nancy)

I went there to monger but she had me too herself for my whole trip

Put that pussy on me goood 3/5 times a day good. Never metioned money I just paid the Bar $100 a day for her company and they let her skip work to pamper me GFE at it's best. A guy could waste his whole live in the USA without getting that kind of pleasure from a hot young 20 something

I LOVE LATIN AMERICA. I am pretty sure I am going to have a blast and learn lots more about El Salvador.

Dog111
05-18-08, 03:57
Sure I would like a chance to meet you both

I am a White male 44 years old 5'11 200lbs. The ladys like me I have Italian looks

I am not a typical American tourist and yes I have many stories

Cheapest spot I have been was Mendoza Argentina the houses charge $15 for an hour with dos orgasmos. Everything is soo cheap

Watwater rafting $25

4 hours on a guided tour with horse's $25

Steak dinner with drinks for 2 $10

Everything is very clean and very upscale Men in Chile go to Mendoza to monger because it is soo cheap.

A Toda Maquina
05-19-08, 01:32
Hey Strangers,

Its me (aka Chango,ATM) I was in El Salvador last month. Had fun near Metro Centro off Avenida los Heroes.

I will be back soon and will have to meet up for beers somewhere.

Expat13
05-19-08, 01:47
Hello fellow mongers

Spend sometime reading some of the tempting posts and thought I would ask for some experienced opinions.

I am currently working in Buenos Aires for past year, yet a Canadian national.

BA is great for mongering but after a year complete kaos in many areas, I have hit the height of my patience level. My job (Offshore Finanace)here is done.

Anyway my next posting looks like it might be San Salvador.

While doing brief research I see some concerning things like, worlds highest murder rate, major gang violence, poor medical system, and regular weather dangers earthquakes etc.

I have travelled and worked in many areas and therefore very seasoned and somewhat fearless.

I would love feedback from fellow mongers;

Is this a good place to live?

Are the chica bars plentiful? (and of course I do not expect same as BA)

Whats the average price for chica for overnight stay?

Is it safe?

What is the going prices on furnished condo rentals in a safe and central area near business center?

Whats the cost ofliving like there?

Of course I don't expect answers to all my questions as I know many of you are out enjoying your times but any feedback would be great.

Expat13
05-19-08, 01:51
Hello fellow mongers

Spend sometime reading some of the tempting posts and thought I would ask for some experienced opinions.

BA is great for mongering but after a year complete kaos in many areas, I have hit the height of my patience level. My job (Offshore Finanace)here is done.

While doing brief research I see some concerning things like, worlds highest murder rate, major gang violence, poor medical system, and regular weather dangers earthquakes etc.

I have travelled and worked in many areas and therefore very seasoned and somewhat fearless. Cannot always believe what we read so I would appreciate the feedback from those who are living there.

Is it safe?

What is the going prices on furnished condo rentals in a safe and central area near business center?

Of course I don't expect answers to all my questions as I know many of you are out enjoying your times but any feedback would be great.

Expat13
05-19-08, 03:36
Hello fellow mongers

I have travelled and worked in many areas and therefore very seasoned and somewhat fearless. Cannot always believe what we read so I would appreciate the feedback from those who are living there.

Is it safe?

Dog111
06-20-08, 06:26
Time to spice this board up! See if I can find some hottie GFE a special Senorita for my 9 day trip to explore the country. Or I just Volcano explore and white water raft and some beach days and return to San Salvador for the bad girls at night

Make a report on Lips and Kiss Fresh and other options for this board

I am excited and do expect some memorys of hot sex and pretty faces with smoking bodies mixed with warm loving personalitys

Latinas are Sooo sexy I am excited as to my chances

A Toda Maquina
06-22-08, 05:11
Yes, PM me if you wanna meet up.

I just booked a trip the 4th - 8th.

Anyone in town?

Fantasy
06-23-08, 04:30
Hey

Hey Dog,

Have a great time. I too have a laundry list of countries visited, but have never made it too el salvador. Have a good trip Manana!! please give me a report and what you find about hotels,

thanks, Fantasy

Wanako Tex
10-24-08, 03:30
Hey dudes,

I'll be there back for 2 whole weeks.

Anyone interested in going sampling pupusas guanakas let me know.

Bishbo2000
10-30-09, 21:34
Hola

Kiwi guy visiting El Salvador for surf and ladies. Arrive 5th Nov probably stay for a few weeks depending on the vibe, no solid plans other than to head south over the next few months.

If anyone has some good info to help my travels it would be much appreciated.

Da Engineer
12-21-09, 13:49
Hey,

I'm heading down to San salvador before the holidays. Throught I'd try to check out a couple casas while I'm there before Christmas. Was thinking kiss fresh, but anyone ever heard of ou spa? I see they advertise allot and a couple people mentioned it.

Drop a line if anyone is around wants to check out some spots.

Old Immature
01-25-10, 20:29
Travel plans have been approved and I have the appropriate country clearance, so I'm coming to San Salvador from Feb 7 through Feb 13.

I'm usually not in a social mood on travel dates, so Sunday is unavailable, Monday is usually "Schmooze with the local office head honcho" day, Tue-Thu are most likely "After work carnal carnival" days, and Friday is usually "Happy Hour(s)" with the local office staff.

If anyone is interested in beers, wingman activities, or just "chica by committee" at KF, pm me.

O.I.

Cami Sweet Baby
01-31-10, 16:47
How can can contact you

I'm Cami.

===============================================

Greetings Cami Sweet Baby,

Here's how you can contact other members:

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send him a Private Message.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Jackson

Mfins
07-12-11, 01:42
You will have fun minus all the rain this time ofyear

Mfins
01-12-12, 01:53
Any one in EL SAL this weekend.

Grub1
02-06-12, 04:13
Any one in EL SAL this weekend.Did you ever make it to ES if so how was it? Or if anyone else has been here please share with us.

Green Machine
02-18-12, 04:27
I'll be in SS this coming week but I'm coming in for work and with co-workers so I need to keep the tourist activities on the very DL. Anyone around?

Mfins
02-23-12, 03:00
I'll be in SS this coming week but I'm coming in for work and with co-workers so I need to keep the tourist activities on the very DL. Anyone around?I will be there the FEB 24th to 27th. PM me if you want to meet up.

Mfins
03-22-12, 02:48
Back again. Anyone here. Thurs- Sunday 22-25th. PM me if you are.

Bruce52
01-28-13, 02:34
First time in El Salvador. Anyone else who will be there mid-May, please get in touch.

Bruce

Shamester
03-07-13, 01:08
Please contact me if you are in SS March 19. 26.

Bruce52
10-23-13, 02:52
I would like to explore with someone who speaks Espanol. I will have a rental car.

Bruce

BahalaNa
02-13-14, 04:08
First time in San Salvador. Lots of experience in other Central / South American countries and even more in Asia. Anyone there that would like to meet let me know. Staying at Courtyard Hotel.

Marea
04-17-14, 21:32
Feeling lonely in Salvador these days. I am here until next Sunday 20th. Does anyone advise me where to get lovely company for going out, relaxing ourselves and having good sex? Can anyone share any contact of a lovely Latina with me?

Take care!

Iguana Six
05-18-14, 04:17
San Salvador. Anyone else in town?

Socker
06-07-14, 00:04
I'll be there on 7/29,30, and 31 in San Salvador. I want to get a feel for the city and check out La Liberdad, the beaches, etc. For 3 nights.

If anyone's there and wants to have a cold brew, hit the strip clubs, I'm up for that. Will probably rent a car at the airport.

Ciao

DirkTheDiggler
06-11-14, 06:12
I'll be there on 7/29,30, and 31 in San Salvador. I want to get a feel for the city and check out La Liberdad, the beaches, etc. For 3 nights.

If anyone's there and wants to have a cold brew, hit the strip clubs, I'm up for that. Will probably rent a car at the airport.

Ciao.I am living since half an year in the Trifinio region, which is 2,5 hours away from San Salvador in the middle of nowhere. Its time go in touch with the scene and the clubs here in central America. I am from Germany and have some experience in eastern Europe and south America. I am well speaking Spanish. I am interested in the red zone (s) of San Salvador and the beach.

MisterBreeze
06-09-15, 03:17
Heading to El Salvador to appreciate all it's beauty. Would love to have fun, PM me me contacts of girls, drivers or anyone that can help or needs help.

Socker
06-12-15, 17:16
Hey amigos,

Glad I checked over here. I'm here and had a little fun last night w / a DDG lady at El Sol. PM me I will be here in SS till Monday morning. I will monitor this and maybe hook up w / one or two BMs. Being solo is great but it gets old too so making new pals would be great. Last night's hooker was off the charts sexy w / nice full 20 yr old C cups. SS has the quality.

DirkTheDiggler
08-29-15, 22:21
Anybody in SS end of September? Please PM.

Gagoo
10-16-15, 12:27
I'll be here today if things go well with the flights, immigration, Etc. Anyone else in town?

SirAlec
11-27-15, 21:26
Hey guys,

Longtime "reader" first time posting. But I'm in San Salvador this weekend with another friend. If you're around, let me know!

GasparLeMarc12
03-28-16, 15:46
I'll be in SS if anyone is around to grab a beer.

Gaspar.

Exoticspirit
04-14-16, 04:05
I will be in San Salvador April 28 to April 30. Anybody else around?

Socker
06-03-16, 08:11
I'll be in SS 7/4/16 thru 7/11/16.

I already talked to my driver / buddy and he's ready for whatever.

I know this is a lively forum.

The pussy is good down there.

I plan to enjoy SS.

Flpdpt
07-16-16, 17:08
38 yo man here.

Will be in SS Sep 3 to Sep 6.

Anybody looking for a company?

Socker
10-03-16, 03:26
I'll be in San Salvador 10/12 for 10 days if anyone wants to hook up.

Cheers.

HuntzMan
11-18-16, 06:48
Will be in SS 7-10 December. Looking for recommendations for late evenings / nights for massage with extras or maybe some semi-pros. Please PM If anyone has recommendations.

Thanks,

Huntzman

Gagoo
11-19-16, 10:33
I'm going to stop by a few nights. I might rent a car because it is very cheap, and as you know a taxi from the airport is normally $30, but going to the airport some people will do it for $25 if you are lucky. I'll check out the spots I have before, and will mostly liked see the volcano places and maybe the ocean.

Mexidan
08-10-17, 06:51
Staying in colonia Lisbon near kiss fresh.

Frankfurt
08-26-17, 22:35
Which hotel near KF did you choose?

Staying in colonia Lisbon near kiss fresh.

Socker
08-28-17, 03:05
I'm going to stop by a few nights. I might rent a car because it is very cheap, and as you know a taxi from the airport is normally $30, but going to the airport some people will do it for $25 if you are lucky. I'll check out the spots I have before, and will mostly liked see the volcano places and maybe the ocean.If you rent at the airport as you're leaving there is only one reasonably priced company, it's the far left booth, I think Budget. On my last trip their booth was empty and so I had to go w / one of the others. Just ask each one what their rates are, they're all the same except the one I am referring to. They don't tell you the bottom line at the booth. You will be shuttled to another area where the car is and there the rental companies will force their insurance on you and so it gets expensive fast. I felt at the time of my transaction I was being blatantly ripped off and I was. When driving El Salvador it's fast paced in the city and they are fairly wild drivers there so you need insurance. If you don't have it and something happens you're fucked.

DirkTheDiggler
12-19-17, 19:53
Hi guys,

Is anybody in San Salvador during Christmas and New Year?

I am planning to go to Kiss fresh and other places I do not know yet. Maybe we can meet before, its much more safe and much more funny.

I also appreciate if anybody have a lead. Are the places open these days?

Mfins
12-20-17, 04:02
Hi guys,

Is anybody in San Salvador during Christmas and New Year?

I am planning to go to Kiss fresh and other places I do not know yet. Maybe we can meet before, its much more safe and much more funny.

I also appreciate if anybody have a lead. Are the places open these days?Its a bit of a tough time to go. Some clubs close for the entire week between Christmas and New Years some will open up. However, Christmas eve (Dec 24) and New Years eve (Dec 31) everything will be dead / closed. Especially New Years Eve. I was there once during NYE and the streets were deserted. Everything closed. It was like a ghost city. People celebrate in their houses with family. We ended up celebrating NYE at the hotel bar in the Hilton Hotel. Other than a couple businessmen we were the only ones there and that was the only place open. However after 1 am on NYE some bars open up and people go out to party. There will be plenty of fireworks and gun shots in the air both NYE and Christmas Eve. The other days in between should be fairly normal with most clubs, bars, restaurants, casas etc open for business. However, check the hours of operation they may vary. A good way to do that is look up the club/bar on face book. They usually post their updated hours and days of closure.

Mfins
12-20-17, 04:13
If you rent at the airport as you're leaving there is only one reasonably priced company, it's the far left booth, I think Budget. On my last trip their booth was empty and so I had to go w / one of the others. Just ask each one what their rates are, they're all the same except the one I am referring to. They don't tell you the bottom line at the booth. You will be shuttled to another area where the car is and there the rental companies will force their insurance on you and so it gets expensive fast. I felt at the time of my transaction I was being blatantly ripped off and I was. When driving El Salvador it's fast paced in the city and they are fairly wild drivers there so you need insurance. If you don't have it and something happens you're fucked.I second this!!

The rent a car companies their are a complete rip off. Even Budget. I have been double billed, charged for damage that wasn't there, told one price only to go to the lot and be quoted a price that is triple.

Many times I ate the extra charge because fighting it took months and multiple phone calls. When I talked to the Budget agent on the phone he told me San Salvador was one of their worst franchises and they were about to lose their charter. I am surprised they are still in business. I highly recommend either renting a car from a local company in the city or just hiring a taxi for the day. Most will do it for $6-$10 an hour at the most.

Gagoo
01-22-18, 23:03
I'm going tomorrow. I have to decide on 6 or 8 days. I only have my ticket to enter at the moment. I'll see if I don't have a problem renting a car this time. I tried to rent a car before and the people weren't at the desk when I arrived. Everyone else tried to make me rent an expensive SUV. I think if I can't find a decent deal on a rental car I'll stick to 6 days in SS, and if I can get a car I'll do 8 days and see other parts of the country.

Jbj64
02-04-18, 20:28
I am going for my first time, on my way back from Colombia. PM me if you want to meet.

Thanks.

JJ.

DirkTheDiggler
07-02-18, 06:35
I will be 5 weeks off and start is in El Salvador first of September.

After that I will go to the South of Mexico (Chiapas, Oaxaca, Veracruz).

I already know El Salvador and I m speaking Spanish better than English. But I would like to have a buddy. Its more fun. And easier in some occasions as well.

PM me if you are interested to spare time.

RonhinCruz
05-19-19, 03:38
I am making a trip to El Salvador largely to do some focused surfing. Hoping to amply sample the scene as well thought it looks like the beach towns don't have much of a scene. Reading the forum to get my bearings. Should be fun.

DirkTheDiggler
05-19-19, 22:07
Will be again in SS from 27 to 29 of may and 31 to 2 9 f June. If anybody is interested in mongering the best places please let me know. I speak fluently Spanish.

I will be 5 weeks off and start is in El Salvador first of September.

After that I will go to the South of Mexico (Chiapas, Oaxaca, Veracruz).

I already know El Salvador and I m speaking Spanish better than English. But I would like to have a buddy. Its more fun. And easier in some occasions as well.

PM me if you are interested to spare time.

RonhinCruz
06-08-19, 14:49
I would be interested in a report yourself recent trip as mine is coming up in a week. Any insight to share?

Will be again in SS from 27 to 29 of may and 31 to 2 9 f June. If anybody is interested in mongering the best places please let me know. I speak fluently Spanish.

Star Sheriff
01-17-21, 06:20
I am now in SS for next couple of days.

Let me now if you want to hang out together (pm), know some places but interested in new ones.

StarSheriff.

Star Sheriff
11-23-22, 00:30
I will be in SS form 8 to 16th of December. I searching for a real Escort (Sugar) for approx 5 days, who would like to travel me through El Salvador.

If not poosible I would be very happy if you pm some good places in San Salvador. I am aslo open to join anybody from the board to mongerin together becuse it makes more fun.

DogLife
02-01-23, 07:20
Would have reached today if not for the freak cold and snow in Texas from yesterday.

Planned for a week.