PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Admin
01-01-06, 01:00
Please use this thread to announce your travel plans and your intentions to meet up with other Forum Members.

Brazil Lover
03-04-06, 22:36
Anyone out there planning to be in Nicaragua during this time? This would be my first time there, and would prefer to see a 'familiar' face when I'm there. I could do a 3 or 4 day weekend, flexible with dates. I speak decent spanish, so no problems there. I have past tours in Brazil, CR, and DR.

Let me know, it's only a couple hours away from the US!

GauntMan
04-16-07, 05:39
Im flying tomorrow to Managua for a quick vacation, will be staying there for a week and then returning to panama via tica bus sunday or monday. Reserved a spot in the "Executive Class" bus, full drinks and food all the way back just for us$42 one way trip.

Any1 in managua feel free to contact me to hang out and if any1 is planning to travel to panama might catch the bus with me

Reclusedx
04-22-07, 04:12
Whats up guys? I'll be flying into Managua mid July, will be visiting family and hitting up the beaches but will definately find some time for some mongering. I'll be flying from MIA if anybody wants to meet up and go check out the scene let me know.

FastFishRacer
08-16-07, 14:05
I will be in country September.

If you see our taxi man, tell him I will call him.

Hope all is good.

FastFishRacer

Grand Pollo
08-17-07, 19:43
Left last Friday and then back early October. I am sure Luis will look forward to hearing from you.

Fillychaser
10-22-07, 05:28
Thank you all for your posts and information. Will be traveling to Nicaragua during Thanksgiving, and would like to hook up with a fellow monger for backup. Will probably stay at the Almendro and have a car.

Meat Loaf
12-04-07, 22:23
Fellow mongers, "Meat Loaf" is coming back to Nicaragua. If anyone is interested in mongering Nicaragua with me, let me know.

The action is too good not to partake on a permanent basis!

AlLostInSpace13
07-14-09, 05:38
Trust me folks. I would have preferred Costa Rica, Brazil or Cuba, but CR is way too expensive to fly to right now, and Brazil requires a visa which I don't have time to line up for, and lastly my flight to MGA is about the same price of a 2-star AI at Havana... and after considering the quality of food and ease of mongering, MGA won hands down.
My last trip to MGA was done via land from CR in January'09 - a 10-hour bus ride! This time I'll be flying, so I'll have more time to expore and I plan to visit SJDS on this trip. I'll be reading up on the few new posts added since January.

Stevewxly
07-26-09, 15:29
Meat Loaf,

I sent you details in a PM....just now......

I am pretty good at finding out information on the net ....... I have been 'doing computers' for about 45 years.

And while I've traveled all over Costa Rica and Panama.....many, many trips....last trip - 90 days in San Jose........
I've have only been to Managua twice - so while I do not enjoy the 'local expertise' that you have in Managua......I do know the basic "lay of the land".

With my upcoming trip there - looming close ------- I started investigating and found that particular furnished apartment and several others too - in that price range - from $ 300-400-450. a month.

As I'm sure that you are fully aware that if one gets in and 'digs'......and does the homework....then there can be all kinds of good things that can come from it !

Steve

Meat Loaf
08-03-09, 21:28
Sunday, August 9, 2009: Running of the bulls.

Friday, August 13, 2009: Carnaval.

Sunday, August 16, 2009: Hipico.

Usora
08-18-09, 02:33
I am going to Managua and Granada 9/16 through 9/21. First time and speak no Spanish. If anyone wants to meet up for a night of drinks and action in either of the cities, PM me.

Thanks,

Sam

Stevewxly
08-29-09, 16:30
Hola,

I will be going back to Managua on Sept. 21th and staying for 33-35 days until Oct 26th

I will be renting a furnished apartment between Managua and Masaya, and I may also have a second - separate furnished one bedroom apartment available for others.....by the week or maybe just for a few days.....will have to see on that when I get down there.

If you will be there during that time, and would like to meet up for a night or two of mongering and/or checking out the local attractions.......then
please send me a personal message and we can make plans to meet.

Steve

DrDewman
09-03-09, 13:12
Well I will be tonight anyway. Just a little late posting my dates but I arrive tonight the 3rd and will be leaving on the 11th.

Staying at the Don Quijote for at least one night, a step up from my normal resting spot. Located in the Bello Horizonte area and there are a few "spots" I want to check out in the area as well. Of course I will give details of any new findings and the quality as well.

Heading over to Hotel CristoRey tomorrow, or at least that is the plan for now.
Anyone else in town or going to be around, send me a PM and we can get together.

drdewman

Stevewxly
09-15-09, 02:11
I will be arriving in Managua on Monday evening Sept 21th, and will be staying for about 35 days.

Anyone else going to be there.....please PM me and we can get a beer together.

Only my third trip to Managua, so I could certainly use some pointers or local info.

Steve

Stevewxly
09-20-09, 21:54
I will be arriving in Managua tomorrow night - Monday 09/21/09.......will be staying 30 - 35 days.

If anyone else is in town - let's go get a beer and hang out.

Steve

DrDewman
09-30-09, 05:17
Sorry things did not work out for you in Managua, Steve.

I have booked my trip for November 26th which is Thanksgiving Day returning on Dec. 3rd. If anyone is going to be around PM me, we can get together for a beer or whatever else is going on that week.

I will be staying at the Hotel CristoRey as usual, I am used to not having much hot water while I am there.
DrDewman

Stevewxly
10-01-09, 01:25
I got into San Jose CR this afternoon on the TicaBus.

Managua just did not work out well for me this time......maybe my expectations were too high....

I will fare better in San Jose....where I know the territory far better.

Never did meet Meat Loaf....I think he is laying low for some reason or other.

Can't say that I thought much of Granada either.....just an old city to me...but then to be fair I was only there overnight.

Stayed at the Club Hotel....supposed to be the best hotel in town....rooms were OK at $ 23.00 a night.

Steve

GauntMan
11-02-09, 23:16
planning hitting Managua, thursday nov 5th returning to pty monday 9th, any survivors around?

Old Immature
01-09-10, 21:50
I'm scheduled to be in Managua from 1/17 - 1/24.

I'll be working 8-10 hours daily during the week, but I'll have time to myself most evenings and all day Saturday (assuming that the work week goes smoothly).

I'm at the Hilton, so no chicas are coming back to the hotel with me, but I think I've identified some of the places I intend to go for some fun.

Anyone who wants to meet up for a beer, PM me.

Old Immature

Victorn
02-11-10, 20:17
What happens at the border ( leaving Nicaragua by Tica bus ) to go to San Jose in Costa-Rica if you overstay your 3-month visit by 3 or 4 days ?

Is there a fine ? If so, how do they calculate it ?

Thanks

Meat Loaf
02-12-10, 14:57
What happens at the border ( leaving Nicaragua by Tica bus ) to go to San Jose in Costa-Rica if you overstay your 3-month visit by 3 or 4 days ?

Is there a fine ? If so, how do they calculate it ?

Thanks

The fine is C$20 / US $1 per day spent over the visa expiration date.

Visas are given for 90-days upon arrival into Nicaragua.

At the border, Penas Blancas, the Tica Bus driver gathers all of the passports. He will tell you that you are past due and must go inside of the border patrol office and pay your fine.

Across the street is a bank with ATM.

Go inside, they calculate the days you are over and charge you the US $1 per day. You pay; they stamp; you board Tica Bus; and drive to the other side of the border (ie. Costa Rica).

They (ie. Costa Rica) takes your passport and you stand in line for 2-hours.

You board Tica Bus and head towards San Jose.

BluntForceTrauma
02-12-10, 18:23
At MetroCentro Mall there is a Migration office opposite the pet shop. You can go there with your passport, a copy of applicable passport pages, your phony tourist paper slip, and 200 Cordobas. That will get you an extra 30 days. You can extend like this for a total of 90 days additional (not certain, butt I believe you can extend the full additional 90 days on your 89th day with 600 Cordobas in hand). Then you can go on outside through the adjacent office supply store, catch a taxi straight to Fenix, and lay down yet another 200. Gawd bless 'em.

Meat Loaf
02-13-10, 11:47
At MetroCentro Mall there is a Migration office opposite the pet shop. You can go there with your passport, a copy of applicable passport pages, your phony tourist paper slip, and 200 Cordobas. That will get you an extra 30 days. You can extend like this for a total of 90 days additional (not certain, butt I believe you can extend the full additional 90 days on your 89th day with 600 Cordobas in hand). Then you can go on outside through the adjacent office supply store, catch a taxi straight to Fenix, and lay down yet another 200. Gawd bless 'em.

The immigration offices where such action can be held are:

1. Granada: Parque Sandino (ie. the old railroad station.)
2. Managua: MetroCentro mall, first-floor.
3. Managua: Immigration office near Carr. Norte y la estacion policia.

If you pay your fine at the above mentioned offices, they will grant you 5-days to leave the country for the "visa run" before you become in violation again.

Victorn
02-16-10, 16:24
The immigration offices where such action can be held are:

1. Granada: Parque Sandino (ie. the old railroad station.)
2. Managua: MetroCentro mall, first-floor.
3. Managua: Immigration office near Carr. Norte y la estacion policia.

If you pay your fine at the above mentioned offices, they will grant you 5-days to leave the country for the "visa run" before you become in violation again.I came to Nicaragua November 11 and left the following year on February 15.

I do not know how they count the days but I was charged a SEVEN dollars fine for not renewing on time.

I took the Tica bus to go to Costa Rica at 1 pm and got at the San Jose airport at 10: 45 in the evening, a NINE hours and a half with some heavy loss of time at the border from the Costa Rican Immigration services. A line of more than 100 people with a minimum of 2-hour wait outside.

Imagine if it was raining or sunning hot! Folks, it is best to fly it; the wait is TOO LONG. If I did not have to, I would have given up trying to cross the border by bus.

The searching of the luggage is a REAL JOKE! It was dark outside and we were instructed to open our suitcases for inspection. We waited 30 minutes for the inspector to come and in that darkness (he did not even use a flash) by hand he explored the surface of the suitcases. A real loss of time and effectiveness in deterring real criminals.

Bosschicago
02-27-10, 08:43
I will be in the areas of Managua, Esteli, & Leon this March.

I'm looking for insights for my best options to find chicas feliz.

I assure you that I have RTFF. I've been going through many Nicaragua forums.

Pussy Cat in Esteli or another place?

There is one on Leon that specifies places nicely. But then it was labeled false later.

And apparently Good Times is closed in Managua? There doesn't seem to be good info.. Just chatter on how Nicaragua sucks and I should go elsewhere.

With respect to such well-meaning advice, I'm stuck in Nicaragua and need positive/constructive input. I like girls that are young, dark, and proportional. And welcoming of my advances. Where is my best chance of finding them. City & street location?

I am very grateful for any and all constructive advice.

Fillychaser
03-01-10, 05:25
I would recommend going to Phoenix early in the night. A couple of good stripper joints with middling to good talent are Red Palace and Valetodo (now called "Girls"). Diamonds, across from Metro Centro has prime beef at a good price.

Good luck on Esteli and Leon.

Fillychaser
04-01-10, 22:40
Am in Managua until Saturday night. Looking for co-pilot for night out in town. Previously used other handles, but this one fits well.

Admin
04-04-10, 05:11
Greetings everyone,

The Travel Plans & Announcements thread is provided solely for the purpose of allowing members to announce their individual travel plans so they may connecting with other members who are also traveling to or who may live in the country.

Pursuant to this purpose, the Travel Plans & Announcements thread is routinely purged of it's posts as they quickly become irrelevant.

The Forum provides numerous other threads for discussing visas, airlines, hotels, apartments for rent, restaurants, places to visit, where to find chicas, etc.

You may also use the Forum's Private Message System to make personal arrangements to meet other members.

Thanks,

Jackson

Tonytouch22
04-05-10, 05:47
I'll be in Managua doin' some exploring.

The Dirty Pirate
07-03-10, 16:34
Early August I'll be doing a weekend in Managua.

John Gault
09-29-10, 15:34
Me and my Wingman on Nov. 2nd will be doing 2 weeks in Nicaraqua. We plan on seeing the Captial and then hitting the 2 Corn Islands and then a stop in Granda. This is our first trip to this country and I welcome any tips you guys might have. As usual my trip reports will follow.

John Gault
10-20-10, 01:12
Leaving on the 9th instead of the 2nd

Ttriumph48
11-05-10, 20:34
I will be in town, Managua, Nov. 11 for a weeks stay. Any optons hotel wise? Plan to go to Leon and a trip to the ocean. Any suggestions? I you have nothing better to do. Send a message.

Mike P Psych
11-08-10, 04:46
I will be in town, Managua, Nov. 11 for a weeks stay. Any optons hotel wise? Plan to go to Leon and a trip to the ocean. Any suggestions? I you have nothing better to do. Send a message.Highly recommend Hotel Cristo Rey - was there for 13 days in October/ November and excellent in every way (helps if you speak Spanish) - I will be returning for two weeks in December - send me a private e-mail if you want to possibly get together.

Mike P Psych
11-08-10, 04:57
I will be returning to Managua (Hotel Cristo Rey) for two weeks from December 6 to December 20 - just got back from there on November 3 - I speak Spanish which sure helps - send me a PM if anyone wants to possibly get together.

Ready Ru
12-18-10, 14:59
I may be going around the 7th of Jan. Bet your havin a blast right now though! Can't believe there isn't more action on here concerning Nicaragua. I know it was a well kept secret, I'm suprised. No wonder I'm the only Gringo in town sometimes, LOL. I like it

A Toda Maquina
12-20-10, 23:39
Looks like I will be there about the 3rd week of Jan. Looking forward to that tropical weather!

Ready Ru
12-21-10, 17:31
Looks like I will be there about the 3rd week of Jan. Looking forward to that tropical weather!I was there last January also. Definatley the best time to go. Was there in July and it was quite hot and sticky. Rained about every day. Good reason to stay indoors with the chicas, if you need one. .

A Toda Maquina
12-21-10, 18:42
Say, I'm arriving the third week of Jan. You still going to be there? Or are your resevations in stone yet? If so, want to meet up beer, beverage, etc?

I may be going around the 7th of Jan. Bet your havin a blast right now though! Can't believe there isn't more action on here concerning Nicaragua. I know it was a well kept secret, I'm suprised. No wonder I'm the only Gringo in town sometimes, LOL. I like it

Tjecon
12-21-10, 19:22
Have two wingmen but all are welcome. A true adventure awaits.

Tjecon
12-21-10, 19:23
Have two wingmen but all are welcome. A true adventure awaits.

Explorador Negro
02-25-11, 08:07
Flying in to Managua and looking to make alliances. I'm not to sure about where I'll be staying, probably Hotel Cristo Rey. My travel plans are semi-flexible while in country.

Anyone that wants to have a drink or show me around let me know.

EN

BluntForceTrauma
02-25-11, 20:15
I'm "Chele" 101, and love this place.

Nicas are the sexiest on the planet man. No white girl ***** cunts here, grassy azz ah dee ohhs bebe! You cannot walk half a block without seeing yet another drop dead sexy Nica just walking to work or back home.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

Flying in to Managua and looking to make alliances. I'm not to sure about where I'll be staying, probably Hotel Cristo Rey. My travel plans are semi-flexible while in country.

Anyone that wants to have a drink or show me around let me know.

ENEDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Ready Ru
02-26-11, 14:02
I'm "Chele" 101, and love this place.

Nicas are the sexiest on the planet man. No white girl * cunts here, grassy azz ah dee ohhs bebe! You cannot walk half a block without seeing yet another drop dead sexy Nica just walking to work or back home.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! You are right. Just returned from Honduras. Nicaragua has 5 to 1 bonitas over Honduras. Honduras has everything else, LOL. But the bonitas are what we are on here for right! Hotelito Kelly is worth a stay.

Shamester
03-08-11, 17:43
Plan to be in Managua: March 25. April 6 with a side trip. Please pm if you want to hook-up for mongering fun.

Beerdrinker
03-18-11, 04:07
I am traveling to Managua on March 23. I will be staying for a week or two. Maybe three. Depends how much I like it there. I like to have beer and make new friends. PM me or respond in the forum. Maybe we can meet up for some mongering fun.

Bbilly
03-29-11, 05:07
Hi will be in managua 15. 23 April. 30's decent looking w good skills, if you are older its fine w me as long as you know the city and a cool individual. I specifically like to go non-pro hunting, if that even exists there. Up for whatever though, don't know if I can get pms or not, maybe I can receive but not pm back so leave me an email or number please.

===============================================

Greetings Bbilly,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Bbilly
04-09-11, 23:07
Ok I laidf out the cas so I could get pm's, so anybody want to meet up in nic next week? Ill be there the 15th? Any locals on this board want to show me some places? Much appreciated.

Mike P Psych
05-11-11, 01:57
I will be making my third trip to Managua 6/8 to 6/29. Flying out of Miami and staying at either the Hotel Cristo Rey (was there last two times) or Hotel Yolaina (new and nice but web site not working). I have visited most of the mongering locations, speak Spanish, and am always looking to make new friends. Please send me a PM if you are interested in getting together. Michael

Undakovabrotha
05-15-11, 07:29
I will be in MGA May 15 thru 17 or 18th. Cristo Rey. Wing?

Mike P Psych
05-27-11, 04:14
I will be making my third trip to Managua 6/8 to 6/29. Flying out of Miami and staying at either the Hotel Cristo Rey (was there last two times) or Hotel Yolaina (new and nice but web site not working). I have visited most of the mongering locations, speak Spanish, and am always looking to make new friends. Please send me a PM if you are interested in getting together. MichaelChange of locations. Will be staying at the Hotel Mozonte since the Hotel Yolaina has no functioning web site

AlLostInSpace13
09-14-11, 02:17
Hello, Fellow Mongers,

I have not been back to Nica for a couple of years. Bangkok is too damn good. This would be my 3rd or 4th trip, I can't remember precisely. Need to dig out my Spanish CDs for last minute refresher.

Spaceman

SpaceChimp
11-28-11, 19:17
Hey,

I'm in Managua for the day without much to do and was planning to check out a couple of casas if anyone is around and wants to join. I just signed up for the premium so you should be able to message me.

AlLostInSpace13
01-01-12, 00:12
Okay, it's official. I'll be in MGA the week of Jan 23rd. Anyone else in town the same time? PM me.

Spaceman

BayBoy
01-13-12, 14:52
Me and my travel buddy will be in Nicaragua from the 15th to the 26th. Starting in Managua and then on the Granada. Anybody up for a beer drop me a PM.

SpaceChimp
01-20-12, 08:12
I'll be in Managua tomorrow and free from 5 on if anyone wants to get a beer or check out Vida en Rosa. Drop me a pm.

Iddfs
05-07-12, 04:46
I will be in Managua May 19th to May 28th.

I will take the guide with me (thanks to World Travel 69) and will make any updates if needed.

I will be in Managua on the weekends, but in other places during the weekdays.

Mike P Psych
07-14-12, 01:43
I will be making another lengthy trip to Managua from 7/19 until to 9/7. Flying out of Miami and staying with my novia at my apartment in barrio Bologna near Tica Bus. I have visited

Most of the mongering locations, speak Spanish, and am always looking to make new friends. Please send me a PM if you are interested in possibly getting together.

Michael

Tmatthew
12-04-12, 03:16
Traveling in Dec. 18th and be there until the 23rd. Working and don't speak the language. Looking for some tips for the nightlife. Hope for some help for a newbie.

Ready Ru
12-09-12, 02:30
Traveling in Dec. 18th and be there until the 23rd. Working and don't speak the language. Looking for some tips for the nightlife. Hope for some help for a newbie.There is plenty of info on this sight. Depends on what you call night life.

Ready Ru
03-26-13, 20:55
Arriving in Managua on 04/05 for 4 days. Takin a friend and have chica waiting, but always room for more.

Falc22
04-15-13, 14:03
I'll be in Nicaragua for a few days on 5/29 If anyone is interested I'll be glad to introduce you a couple of chicks I know. I speak Spanish so I can help you if you don't. See you.

Wasobi
04-20-13, 01:42
Arriving in Nicaragua 4/26 for 9-10 days. Most of my time will be in SJDS interested in any chica numbers, have a beer.

Medic1
05-20-13, 13:58
I will be making another lengthy trip to Managua from 7/19 until to 9/7. Flying out of Miami and staying with my novia at my apartment in barrio Bologna near Tica Bus. I have visited

Most of the mongering locations, speak Spanish, and am always looking to make new friends. Please send me a PM if you are interested in possibly getting together.

MichaelHello All,

Please recommend Chica Friendly Hotels or Taxi (english or slight english) to drive around town. I'm in the service, so can give nice tee shirts as thank yous. Peace.

And please reply as I leave very soon.

Medic1
05-20-13, 14:08

MichaelHey Mike, could you make chica friendly hotel / taxi recommendations.

BananaBoat
06-26-13, 21:27
Planning to go to Managua from SJO 7/10-14. Probably staying at Hotel Yolaina (if I ever get an email back). Any recommendation on club / bar, restaurants thing to do would be much appreciated.

Ready Ru
06-27-13, 01:26
Planning to go to Managua from SJO 7/10-14. Probably staying at Hotel Yolaina (if I ever get an email back). Any recommendation on club / bar, restaurants thing to do would be much appreciated.Try calling Pablo. 505-8950167 at Hotel Yolanda. He seams to receive about every other email I send him. As far as clubs, depends what you want. I like Moods for classier young Latinas. Pm me, I am thinking of going down on those dates. Mabey I'll see you there.

BananaBoat
06-28-13, 09:15
My trip is set, just waiting on my confirmation from Copa and Pablo sends me a confirmation [Email address deleted by Admin]. You can catch me at the hotelmif you are around or contact me [Email address deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Dirtdog
07-29-13, 00:53
My trip is set, just waiting on my confirmation from Copa and Pablo sends me a confirmation [Email address deleted by Admin]. You can catch me at the hotelmif you are around or contact me [Email address deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! How was your trip?

Dirtdog
07-29-13, 01:10
Anybody going to be in Managua the end of August or first part of sept? I am thinking of making a trip there for some variety.

Iguana Six
01-11-14, 06:03
Returning to Managua after a 3 year hiatus. Will be staying near MetroCentro. Will be interesting to see what has changed.

Ready Ru
03-17-14, 16:08
I'll be staying at Hotel Yolania from 03/25 to 03/31. Let me know if you want to have a beer.

AndreScali
04-16-14, 05:49
Anyone in MGA this week?

Bigaa
06-21-14, 21:45
Anybody in Managua or Esteli from June 26th. July 1st.

Let me know so we can get together.

Thanks

Kaya28
06-28-14, 01:48
Making a trip to Managua mid August anyone going to be there or anyone know any chicas that's ready to get down I'm ready for business.

Beerdrinker
06-30-14, 07:20
I'll be in Granada and managua from July 11 for a couple weeks, longer if I like it. Hit me up if your around.

MegamanXXX
07-02-14, 22:53
Curious to try some fine older women. Will be in Mga after the 14th of July.

Kaya28
07-11-14, 14:32
Will be in Managua Aug. 14-sep10 and within that time travel within the country.

Where is the acttion at?

JayTron
08-12-14, 21:04
I get into Managua on the evening of the 15th, probably just sticking around for 2 or 3 nights but if anyone wants to grab a beer; let me know.

Erik2003
08-31-14, 18:01
I will be in Managua from the 8th of September till the 22.

Mexidan
12-29-14, 02:18
Ill be in town on those dates, looking to have some fun and find some action!

Dan.

FoolOnTheHill
01-29-15, 10:59
I'll be boarding a plane to Managua in a few hours, first time in Nicaragua. I've been to Central and South America, but not here yet.

If anyone wants to group up or hang out for some drinks let me know. My Spanish abilities are a bit above average.

Duke69
02-22-15, 16:26
I will be in Managua 2/22-2/26. Message if you want to meet for a drink.

Logo11
09-13-15, 22:03
Will be in Nica Oct 27-Dec 6 anyone around that time feel free to let me know we can get couple drinks and coulpe chicas I already have a coulpe lined up.

GtpTexas
09-17-15, 02:51
I will be visiting Managua in a couple weeks 10/5 - 10/9 if anyone is in town would like to connect for a drink.

Givntake
10-28-15, 12:06
Hello every one.

I will be in Managua for a day and a half on Dec. 3rd. Could use an experienced buddy to hang out and show me around.

Will be staying at Crowne Plaza. PM me to coordinate if interested.

Spivvv
11-18-15, 22:58
Will be in Nica Oct 27-Dec 6 anyone around that time feel free to let me know we can get couple drinks and coulpe chicas I already have a coulpe lined up.I will be arriving in Managua the night of December 5, until about the 8th.

Spivvv
11-18-15, 22:59
All,

I will be arriving in Managua on December 5, and will be there, Granada, Ometepe, and SJDS until about the 19th. If anyone is around to wing-man for a night, please let me know. Thanks!

EpsomBath2005
12-18-15, 00:57
I am going to be in Nicaragua for Jan 16-19, haven't decided which town yet but most likely Managua. I have been to a lot of places, Philippines, DR, CR, Colombia, Thailand, Cuba, would be glad to share stories! Completely new to Nicaragua. Spanish is good enough to get by.

Milton70
12-19-15, 15:35
Staying LOS Pinos first three nights. I called tried call Yoraina two times but never got anyone who spoke English (Pablo was not around & never returned my email). I got an English speaking employee at LOS Pinos on my first try. They also informed no issues w bringing back girls. Just pay the difference from single to double on the nights a do and only if they spend the whole night.

Going to Corn Island mid week. Hoping to find a girl to bring.

I will be back in Managua 1/15 - 1/16. Not sure where I will stay.