PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Admin
01-01-06, 01:00
Please use this thread to announce your travel plans and your intentions to meet up with other Forum Members.

Rocko1
04-20-06, 05:15
Hi everybody!

I am very interested to travel around September-October to Moldova, Belarus or Ukraine for 10-14 days, even more. None of my close friends can or want to come along, I am social type of person and don’t want to go alone. Want to ask if someone is interested to meet me or go together. The purpose is exploring and meeting as many girls as possible, having good time, visiting bars and sightseeings. I am more interested in normal girls, but want to meet prostitutes as well. I speak perfect russian, but I am not russian myself, so I am not warried about anything there. Now I am using some russian dating sites to make some friends there, something like small insurance!!! If anyone is interested, can sand me private message. We can form a good hunting team. I am 31.

Ismael
07-31-06, 11:06
Hi everybody!

If someone of you is travelling to Belarus and needs an apartment there, just sent me a PM. I met a nice girl there who can arrange nice and cheap apartments for short as well as long stay.
Also she can arrange all registrations with the authorities, guiding tours, interpreting and translation, airport pick ups and drivers when needed. Of course she can arrange the here discussed service too. ;-)

Poka poka

Felix Nordic
01-29-07, 20:38
Gentlemen;

I will be in Minsk between the 23rd of february to the 5th of march! Would be nice to catch up with a fellow mongerer for some hunting and talking over a beer!

It also good to excuse to meet with "businessfriends" to get away from a jealous girlfriend, if you know what I mean, and to be able to chase new skirts:) Team hunting can be rewarding!

PM me!

Your fellow hunter!

//Felix

Assimil
01-29-07, 21:50
Hi Felix!!
I see you are fed up of Chisinau and you are looking for some new place for hunting...and me too...
:))
Well done!!!

I can't be there in that period but I am thinking about easter.

Gentlemen;

I will be in Minsk between the 23rd of february to the 5th of march! Would be nice to catch up with a fellow mongerer for some hunting and talking over a beer!

It also good to excuse to meet with "businessfriends" to get away from a jealous girlfriend, if you know what I mean, and to be able to chase new skirts:) Team hunting can be rewarding!

PM me!

Your fellow hunter!

//Felix

Felix Nordic
01-30-07, 18:22
Hi Felix!!
I see you are fed up of Chisinau and you are looking for some new place for hunting...and me too...
Well done!!!

I can't be there in that period but I am thinking about easter.

Yes, Chisinau is overexposed in my opinion, but can be good as well with hard work;) However, I need to broaden my horizon!

I have explored Belarus a bit but need to really evaluate it! It is a promising country... If its good I might go there again later this spring! Would be nice to catch up!

Cheers,
Felix

Assimil
02-01-07, 19:32
Yes, Chisinau is overexposed in my opinion, but can be good as well with hard work;) However, I need to broaden my horizon!

I have explored Belarus a bit but need to really evaluate it! It is a promising country... If its good I might go there again later this spring! Would be nice to catch up!

Cheers,
Felix

Chisinau...hard work, and time, and skills...
we visited many time kisinau but we never met ...maybe we'll meet in Minsk...
hmmm, but you know,I am in a doubt... I have only one free week in Easter, and in order to explore a new place it's not enough...
I am a little bit afraid to leave the old street for the new one...

GandJim
02-01-07, 20:25
Before a lot of americans and italians spoil the prices its better to go right now., so hurry uup.
I live in Minsk 3 months each year because I felt in love with the girls here about 4-5 years ago. Heaven on earth. However in the last couple of years, the mongering scene has changed significantly.

So let them come now and don't worry about them spoiling the price, they can't compete with Russian oil money which is flooding the place. Place is already spoiled and each decent Russian businessman has a few sponsored teenies in Minsk. Westerners can't compete and are now a worthy client only for over-aged pros. A couple of years ago, I helped quite a few ISG members picking up girls in Minsk and they had a great time. Now I don't do it anymore, because it takes much more effort to bring a decent girl back home.

But it's fun watching these guys in the middle of tons of beautiful girls trying desperately to score, and going home empty. So let they come. :D

Jim

Felix Nordic
02-01-07, 20:46
Rumours say that Belarus wants to abolish visas up to middle 2007.
Before a lot of americans and italians spoil the prices its better to go right now., so hurry uup.

W.B.

Well, I seriously doubt this fact until proven otherwise! Would totallitarian Lukashenka really allow westerners without any control to enter his country?

Then his days would be counted!

Anyone else know anything about this fact?

Gandjim;
Yes Im pretty sure youre right in your statements! The good days are gone even in Belarus! The top girls already have russian men to let them taste the fancy life!

Felix

GandJim
02-01-07, 22:29
Felix,

I tend to agree with you and my first reaction is that Lukashenko must have gone insane to waiver visas. Westerners usually don't have an idea of what is control in Belarus but, to give an example, one of my business partner who also got a business multi-entry visa to Belarus (which took months and tons of paperwork to obtain, including an intensive interview at the embassy), was immediately deported last year just because he failed to register his visa on time with the local authorities.

But, on the other hand, the oil&gas crisis a month ago was felt like being stabbled in the back by Moscow. It wouldn't surprise me that they want to send some "signals" back: "We can go West". My bet is that this is just politics, but will not happen. And most probably, Moscow like you and me, won't believe this either.

Unless the oil&gas crisis was already an answer from Moscow to some underground moves from Minsk that they didn't like, and that we aren't aware of. My Belarussian partner told me "You remember, when Ukraine had its oil&gas crisis, Moscow told them that they can no longer have the reduced price. Reduced price is for Moscow's allies like Minsk, those who want to go West must bear its consequences: market price. Has our president gone West in any way last year secretly?".

But we're going off topic here. Time will tell.

Jim

Assimil
02-02-07, 15:33

W.B.
Another reason why I was in doubt, and I am in doubt about to go to minsk, is that I suspect, and I know, that italians are already arrived...

:)

I don't know if they are few or a lot...

Gand Jim, can you confirm me that ?
are there a lots of italian, or just few?

Anyway, Italians descovered belarus girls many years ago, because a lot of child go to italy in the summer to purify themselves from radiation.

GandJim
02-02-07, 17:33
I haven't seen many Italians in Minsk, but there aren't many tourists either. On the other hand, there must be a long-established Italian community and connections in Belarus.

Sour Honey, another member of this forum who is living almost permanently in Belarus now, is Italian, and I understand he went there some years ago through some Italian contacts in Belarus. They are doing business there so are pretty integrated, so you can't tell which nationality they have. Those who know Sour Honey from his Prague days with his broken English will be amazed hearing him speaking Russian now.

Jim

PS: I'm not sure where you want to get to, but if you wanna say that the Italians are already in Belarus (and other FSU countries like the Baltic countries) well before other Westerners, then that is probably true. I've seen Italians in remote villages you wouldn't be able to pin on a map, and they have been there for a long time.

Felix Nordic
02-04-07, 23:30
Well, gents!

Im in Minsk 23rd february to 5th of march! Want to chase some skirt?
Lets team them up!

Pm me!

Your fellow mongerer

Felix

Felix Nordic
05-06-07, 00:15
Back to try the daughters of Lukasheka from 27 may until 7 june!

Any one in Minsk then? Would be great with a wing man!

PM me!

//Felix the thong hunter

Felix Nordic
05-15-07, 21:40
No raiders for the lost skirts?
Am in Minsk from 27 May - 7 june!

PM me!

Cheers and happy hunting,
Felix

Peterinusa10
06-05-07, 22:31
Will be in Minsk Aug 5 - 10.

Up And Under
06-11-07, 12:56
Will be in Belarus in July. If anybody is up for some off the beaten path exploration then PM me. I am interested in going to the little towns in the wilds where not many people have hunted before, an Indiana Jones kind of pussy hunt.

Member #3400
06-24-07, 21:06
I will be in belarus in early july

Let me know

Max

Nolies
06-26-07, 18:28
Up and under. I am interested. Lets go get them where they really hide)

Shivachandra
06-26-07, 21:14
Hi!

I planned a trip to Belarus for the beginning of August, I will meet a BY girl met in Lithuania some time ago. It's the 1st time in BY for me

I have a "burocratic" question: I will get there with a visa for private visit (it is easier to get since I don't need an invitation letter or hotel voucher). My girl will rent for me a flat in Minsk.

In the visa form I will put her address (in a minor town of Belarus), but I will stay in Minsk. Do you see any problem?

Do you know the procedure for the registration at the police station? Does police will put a stamp in the passport / in the immigration card (like in Russia)?

Thank you guys for the help!

Up And Under
07-07-07, 12:11
Hello Again!

Have been off the radar in deapest Belarus for a couple of weeks so been unable to post. Nolies I have a few days free from 15-18 july if that is a good time for you, no major expedition could be undertaken but we could atleast hit a few grimm towns of the beaten track. PM me or post a message. I will post my experiences of the last few weeks at a later date when the trip is over.

Peterinusa10
07-12-07, 02:11
Peter here - many time reader, first time writer. I am arriving Minsk in August where I have lined up some dates. If anyone out there wants to compare notes or chum for an evening of debauch feel free to write.

Assimil
08-21-07, 17:25
I am in Minsk!
anyone here?

Essi
08-22-07, 08:39
Hi

First I wish you a good luck and a successfuly hunting how is it there?

Any problems with police or so? how much you pay for an appartment? is it a nice city???

Have fun

ESSI

Felix Nordic
08-22-07, 22:45
I am in Minsk!
anyone here?

I arrive on friday! Would be happy to catch up for a beer and "strategic" talking!

Felix

Assimil
08-23-07, 09:50
I arrive on friday! Would be happy to catch up for a beer and "strategic" talking!

Felix

horosho!

with pleasure, I am ready for the "summit"

Felix Nordic
08-31-07, 14:18
horosho!

with pleasure, I am ready for the "summit"

It was a pleasure to meet you Assimil! Allthough a very short talk and a beer! Its a pity we could not hunt together. I really need a wingman!

Any other mongerer in town?

P.s. Im sorry that I have not answered any PM's! The closest internet cafe has blocked sites with low moral content!!! Bastards!!

Cheers,
Felix

Assimil
09-18-07, 21:27
Hi Felix!
the pleasure was mine.

It will be other occasion to hunt toghether
:)

It was a pleasure to meet you Assimil! Allthough a very short talk and a beer! Its a pity we could not hunt together. I really need a wingman!

Any other mongerer in town?

P.s. Im sorry that I have not answered any PM's! The closest internet cafe has blocked sites with low moral content!!! Bastards!!

Cheers,
Felix

Cccvvvv
09-19-07, 05:58
From this Saturday, I'll travel a few days.

At Saturday night, I'll hop a couple of nightclubs.

I want to let you know my phone number.

But, I'll lend a cell phone and don't know the number at this time.

Felix Nordic
11-21-07, 22:16
Any one care to find out if the girls in Belarus are really that warm in the winter?

I plan to be in Minsk from the 15th of December to the 23rd.

Would be nice to meet a fellow hunter for a drink or two and some chasing!

Cheers,
Felix

Cream on Top
12-15-07, 09:44
any one care to find out if the girls in belarus are really that warm in the winter?

i plan to be in minsk from the 15th of december to the 23rd.

would be nice to meet a fellow hunter for a drink or two and some chasing!

cheers,
felix

too bad felix. i'll be in minks (my first time) from the 27th up to 04 (next year). i wonder how the scene is for 31 - 01 old to new change ??? do you have any idea ? or someone else in "particular". what would be the place to be, on this particular night ? (with a gf) or (without a gf, in case, i will dumb her).
the gf seems to go to the mother for change of year (31 to 01). what a bummer !!! so, i am not sure if i will make it with her up to 31...

i must "confess" i am talking to a gf for 1 month. the reason why i go now. and ... i sleep at her apartment. da ! no hotel or whatever is booked.

but, the eternal hunter is still awake, and as she has to work during the day on 27 - 28 - 29 - 30, i will have plenty of free time to make some side shootings. (grins), between the morning and late afternoon, when she, the gf, stops to work. (around 5 pm). where should i go ? where are those good pick up places ? i believe pubs or simple cafe's and restaurants (like mc donals, as i understood) should be fine to make introductions for "encounters of a close kind" ?
i am, at full speed, into producing more contacts on different dating sites. to fill my daytime schedule. already found some pro's, but that is really not my kind of beer. i seek gfe. i do not like to waste money on screws. but .. if necessary, i will (when desperate lol)

what chances does a 1.89 m tall, normal looking, no overloads of fat, 48 year old guy (as i) have, to make pick ups ? without any "firm" knowledge of the rushkiy language. but with the advantage to have a good smile, convincing body language and tactical benefits of experiences with woman in a respectful way (to get what he wants). what age range should i "attack" in belarus minsk ? (knowing, such, is quiet different from country to country).

i must confess : i have "little" ee experience. i was in odessa in 2004. i was able to convince a moscow chic to visit me in odessa. so she travelled all the way down to me. a real screamer in bed , she shouted like a soprano !! since then ... i was mainly in asia and south america ... but i must confess, my heart and head turns back to the ee beauties. men's intuition ?

oh, yes felix ... don't bother the cold (i would say), make sure she sleeps very close to you at night. meanwhile thermometer her, and exchange the "heat".

now, back to the russian language software. damned difficult language !

Bez Bezarra
12-15-07, 17:57
In Minks my first time what chance do I have to make pick ups Without Rusky language?

Dyevochkas DONT speak english in Belarus, unless you meet them through some travel agents or apartment rental agency.

If you speak russian, your chances are better, but you are 48 years, so don't expect students to do anything except run away from you quickly.

If you want to romance mothers and grandmothers, then you will have some success. You will still need time to make friends, go out on dates, and court them. Give yourself a week's time for each affair.

If you are in a hurry to fuck some quickies for free, there's not much chance for that unless you are Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise. Even if you speak russian, if you want freebie quickies, at 48 years old, I don't know where on earth you expect females to just undress and start sucking your balls because you want them to, whether you are in Minsk or Madagascar?

Cream on Top
12-15-07, 23:19
Dyevochkas DONT speak english in Belarus, unless you meet them through some travel agents or apartment rental agency.

If you speak russian, your chances are better, but you are 48 years, so don't expect students to do anything except run away from you quickly.

If you want to romance mothers and grandmothers, then you will have some success. You will still need time to make friends, go out on dates, and court them. Give yourself a week's time for each affair.

If you are in a hurry to fuck some quickies for free, there's not much chance for that unless you are Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise. Even if you speak russian, if you want freebie quickies, at 48 years old, I don't know where on earth you expect females to just undress and start sucking your balls because you want them to, whether you are in Minsk or Madagascar?

Well Bez, I do not look like You, neither am similar to looks of Brad Pitt, or any other "macho" type MOFO. But I know how to treat and charm ladys of different age categories, all beyond my own age up to age 20. By the way. As told, I'm into a quick course of Russian language, and ... quiet self confident I will succeed, the same way I did in Odessa. (Without knowledge of urkrainska language). Maybe, you did not know, by now, there is more needed besides a tux, a 15 inch dick between the legs (and in the head) to screw good "materials" (Not 1 - 6's up to the attraction scale.). There is a lot more in to game. If you didn't know such ... well revalue your reports mate. Maybe it will be necessary (dunno), I didn't read yours.

Bez Bezarra
12-17-07, 06:22
Bez, not like You, I charm ladys age 20.

By quick russian I succeed.

Maybe you dont need a 15 inch dick to screw 1's.

There is a game you didn't know

revalue your reports mate.

i won't read yours.

I guess its easy to say at 48 you charm students, must just be difficult to say how.

Women are approachable if you can speak on their level, but in your first post, YOU asked about picking them up WITHOUT russian. Revalue that, mate.

Hugeness is unnecessary since my standards don't accept below 7's.

I have too many dyevochkas calling me to have time for games, so along with the 1-6's, I leave these boring activities to you, kreama wormtongue.

I hope you don't read this either.

LifeSavour
01-03-08, 19:20
I guess its easy to ADJUST THE SCALE! Hugeness is unnecessary since my standards don't accept below 7's.

I have too many dyevochkas THAT I rate THROUGH Vodka Eyes...I hope you don't read this either.Reminds me of my friend. Says he will bring a girl for me. I ask what number is she (I don't accept lower than 8's) he says not to worry.

"I'll bring VODKA too! "

LS Guy

Cream on Top
01-06-08, 11:26
I've been into many cities before ... Odessa, Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Bogota, Cali, NYC,Tunis, ...
I must admit, I never saw a city as "clean" as Minsk, with such wide boulevards. Efficient Metro transports, bringing you in seconds to your destination.

Travelled from Brussels, through Riga to Minsk and returned the same route. With Air Baltic for about 500 Euro's. Not such a bad idea, but only the delays where annoying. (Minsk to me, was also reachable through LOT (Polish airlines) for a price tag 660 Euro's. (with a pitstop in Warshaw)
Visa and custom controls in Minsk Airport - 2 are futile and without any issues. I never was asked anything and passed the green boys and girls without any questions or checking my luggage. Medical insurance was already bought upfront from a Dating site acquaintance which worked (conveniently) in an insurance company. Costs 5 US dollars (covered period : 8 days). I was picked up at the airport by this girl from the insurance company. Taxi fare into Minsk City : 30K BYR.
Such came ... off course with an "obligation". So I accepted her invitation to be a guest in her house. As she looked a regular "7" and to my tastes. (sorry guys no pics from her in here)... I screwed her brains out, and my Willy luved her pussy. NO kids, only 1 Boyfriend before me, good looking (much younger compared to her age) in short : Marriage material.

Anyway, I don't want to spoil your time and give you some valuable info.
Minsk and Bellarus men (in general) are "midgets" in body size and in brains.
Women want : TALL men !! Age : not such an issue. Size : 1.80 metric and up, makes you desirable.
Why do Bellarus woman look much younger compared to their age ? => they need to find "fuckable" materials. and for reason #2 see following :
Why do Bellarus woman take Bellarus young men ? They are not all spoiled by alcoholism (compared to their older brothers). An issue of hygiene, safety and have a good fuck with someone "reliable".
Is it easy to get laid in Minsk ? YES !! absolutely, also without any knowledge of Russian. Just find the unique one that speaks some English, the rest is "body language". You can bet on it !! It is a matter of time, to find such a girl.

Club scene :
Night Star Disco Club, Sverdlova str.2, Minsk, Tel: +375 017 2201190
Entered Jan 02, 2008, around 11.30 in the night. 3 Entrance fees possible :
low price: without seating, medium price with a table, high : vip seats.
No dope, face control, no cameras photo shooting allowed, heavy security check, with metal detectors.
Tourists : ZERO !! Working girls : ZERO !!
Ratio woman to men 3 - 1. Most male were widely neglected on the dance floor.
Range of age : +/- 22 to 40 (personal opinion, don't shoot me for this, they all look much younger, see above).
Women start to enter in flocks around midnight. Each time in groups of 2 - 3 - 4 girls at once.(possibly girlfriends). Highest volume between 00.00 and 03.00, then ... it is time to get laid.
I was there with my girl. But ... received at least from 5 upto 8 woman eye contact with "big" smiles ... And you can bet on it, some where straight 8's in looks. Contact for a tourist, would have been "very" easy.
Drinks and food : reasonable pricing. A bottle of sparkling [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) : Moldovian "champaign" (my ass... !!) around 50 K Roubles. And they "luv" it very mutch !! The counterpart : Italian "spumante" [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140): brand Martini : tastes like shit and costed 162,000 Roubles. (don't take it).
Food : nice dishes and good variety. We ate a shrimp salad with walnuts.
Menu card : completely in Russian. Only the first pages (cocktails and shooters are written in English).
Advice : start at the bar : go dance : pick up a chic on the dance floor or wherever you want, invite her to a table (pay your table) and have a snack with her + bottle of Moldova [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140). Success guaranteed !!
Total damage 1 night = 300 K BYR (due to the ugly Italian fake champaign. Otherwise 150K BYR = 50 Euro.

Biggest problem amongst BY men : Alcoholism. (see photo)
Is Minsk safe ? Yes and No. It depends which neighbourhoods you frequent.
The main part : city centre is safe during day and night. Big avenues, many shops and a lot of girls to see and catch up with. Modern and versatile cafés and pubs to find, frequented by different age groups.

What astonished me the most ? When you wanna see mini skirts with panty hoses in a temperature - 15° Celcius on a street , Minsk is the place to be.

Sponsor74
01-22-08, 21:58
I've been into many cities before ... Odessa, Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Bogota, Cali, NYC,Tunis, ...
I must admit, I never saw a city as "clean" as Minsk, with such wide boulevards. Efficient Metro transports, bringing you in seconds to your destination.

Travelled from Brussels, through Riga to Minsk and returned the same route. With Air Baltic for about 500 Euro's. Not such a bad idea, but only the delays where annoying. (Minsk to me, was also reachable through LOT (Polish airlines) for a price tag 660 Euro's. (with a pitstop in Warshaw)
Visa and custom controls in Minsk Airport - 2 are futile and without any issues. I never was asked anything and passed the green boys and girls without any questions or checking my luggage. Medical insurance was already bought upfront from a Dating site acquaintance which worked (conveniently) in an insurance company. Costs 5 US dollars (covered period : 8 days). I was picked up at the airport by this girl from the insurance company. Taxi fare into Minsk City : 30K BYR.
Such came ... off course with an "obligation". So I accepted her invitation to be a guest in her house. As she looked a regular "7" and to my tastes. (sorry guys no pics from her in here)... I screwed her brains out, and my Willy luved her pussy. NO kids, only 1 Boyfriend before me, good looking (much younger compared to her age) in short : Marriage material.

Anyway, I don't want to spoil your time and give you some valuable info.
Minsk and Bellarus men (in general) are "midgets" in body size and in brains.
Women want : TALL men !! Age : not such an issue. Size : 1.80 metric and up, makes you desirable.
Why do Bellarus woman look much younger compared to their age ? => they need to find "fuckable" materials. and for reason #2 see following :
Why do Bellarus woman take Bellarus young men ? They are not all spoiled by alcoholism (compared to their older brothers). An issue of hygiene, safety and have a good fuck with someone "reliable".
Is it easy to get laid in Minsk ? YES !! absolutely, also without any knowledge of Russian. Just find the unique one that speaks some English, the rest is "body language". You can bet on it !! It is a matter of time, to find such a girl.

Club scene :
Night Star Disco Club, Sverdlova str.2, Minsk, Tel: +375 017 2201190
Entered Jan 02, 2008, around 11.30 in the night. 3 Entrance fees possible :
low price: without seating, medium price with a table, high : vip seats.
No dope, face control, no cameras photo shooting allowed, heavy security check, with metal detectors.
Tourists : ZERO !! Working girls : ZERO !!
Ratio woman to men 3 - 1. Most male were widely neglected on the dance floor.
Range of age : +/- 22 to 40 (personal opinion, don't shoot me for this, they all look much younger, see above).
Women start to enter in flocks around midnight. Each time in groups of 2 - 3 - 4 girls at once.(possibly girlfriends). Highest volume between 00.00 and 03.00, then ... it is time to get laid.
I was there with my girl. But ... received at least from 5 upto 8 woman eye contact with "big" smiles ... And you can bet on it, some where straight 8's in looks. Contact for a tourist, would have been "very" easy.
Drinks and food : reasonable pricing. A bottle of sparkling [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) : Moldovian "champaign" (my ass... !!) around 50 K Roubles. And they "luv" it very mutch !! The counterpart : Italian "spumante" [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140): brand Martini : tastes like shit and costed 162,000 Roubles. (don't take it).
Food : nice dishes and good variety. We ate a shrimp salad with walnuts.
Menu card : completely in Russian. Only the first pages (cocktails and shooters are written in English).
Advice : start at the bar : go dance : pick up a chic on the dance floor or wherever you want, invite her to a table (pay your table) and have a snack with her + bottle of Moldova [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140). Success guaranteed !!
Total damage 1 night = 300 K BYR (due to the ugly Italian fake champaign. Otherwise 150K BYR = 50 Euro.

Biggest problem amongst BY men : Alcoholism. (see photo)
Is Minsk safe ? Yes and No. It depends which neighbourhoods you frequent.
The main part : city centre is safe during day and night. Big avenues, many shops and a lot of girls to see and catch up with. Modern and versatile cafés and pubs to find, frequented by different age groups.

What astonished me the most ? When you wanna see mini skirts with panty hoses in a temperature - 15° Celcius on a street , Minsk is the place to be.

One advantage from Ukraine is that European citizen can travel there without Visa and don’t have these administration problems and cost.

I wonder how is in Minsk / Belarus? Do Europeans need a Visa? How much does it cost? And how is the procedure to get a Visa for Minsk / Belarus?

If the answer is positive, then I assume that Minsk / Belarus have more advantages than Ukraine due to the lower prices for the girls? Any other advantage e.g. good flight connections? Or hotels / apartments availability & prices? Prices and services from the girls there in Minsk / Belarus? And disadvantages?

Thanks and regards

Namster
02-03-08, 12:48
Hi All,

Can anyone please recommend appartments in Minx or Hotels?

I am looking to travel there Feb 11th.

Thank you

Felix Nordic
06-04-08, 22:32
Im going to try a few thong removal tricks and chasing of mini skirts in Minsk between the 20th june - 30th june approx.

Any fellow hunter in for a beer and a talk and maybe some common hunting?

PM me!

Cheers!

//Felix

Cream on Top
06-05-08, 07:42
One advantage from Ukraine is that European citizen can travel there without Visa and don’t have these administration problems and cost.

I wonder how is in Minsk / Belarus? Do Europeans need a Visa? How much does it cost? And how is the procedure to get a Visa for Minsk / Belarus?

If the answer is positive, then I assume that Minsk / Belarus have more advantages than Ukraine due to the lower prices for the girls? Any other advantage e.g. good flight connections? Or hotels / apartments availability & prices? Prices and services from the girls there in Minsk / Belarus? And disadvantages?

Thanks and regards

Visa into Belarus = 60 Euro
maximum stay 30 days (at once)

Other advantages : cheap girls. Go to Kiev and you pay European prices for a whoe
Sure you can find them in Minsk too, but ... the chances to find girls that go flat for a low rate as 50 - 60 us Dollar all night long, is much higher.

Cream on Top
06-05-08, 07:47
Im going to try a few thong removal tricks and chasing of mini skirts in Minsk between the 20th june - 30th june approx.

Any fellow hunter in for a beer and a talk and maybe some common hunting?

PM me!

Cheers!

//Felix

I wish you good (f)lucks But to meet me, you are 1 month too soon.
(In Minsk from 25 July up to 23 August.) With my own wheels and my dog, so ... i need to walk a lot :D

Felix Nordic
08-07-08, 00:57
The lord promised me the holy country if I continued my crusade for fresh girls!

I will arrive in Minsk on the 17 of August. Anyone in for a sacred hunt with me? The holy grail is there!! Atleast lets try to find it hidden in the mini skirts and thongs!

PM me:)

Cheers and happy hunting!

Refresh 1
09-28-08, 21:48
Hey I have a question wich I don't understand when it comes to visa to Belarus. I'm from EU, we have a belarusian ambassade here in my country. But its impossible to het any help from there. So my question is:

1, Do I need a invitation from someone/tourist agency in Belarus to get Visa to Belarus?

2, Do I need a tourist voucher to get visa?

3, if I ger a tourist voucher from a tourist company, is it needed to follow some program/tour wich the company gives or are ou free to do whatever you want?

I read this in belarusian ambassade:

"To get a short-term visa for business trip (without work permit) as well as for private purposes (visiting Belarusian relatives, friends, other private matters) valid up to 30 days for 1-, 2- or multiple entriesfor a citizen of EU as well as national of several other countries, such as Australia, Andorra, Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Chili, Island, Israel, Norway, Swiss Confederation, Republic of Korea, New Zealand, USA, Uruguay, Republic of South Africa, Japan NO VISA SUPPORT DOCUMENTS SHALL BE REQUIRED.

At the same time applicants could be inquired by any documents including Visa support documents presentation in case of any question or variances and inaccuracy found in their visa application. "

So I don't understand if I need a invitation and a tourist voucher?

Please help me, thanks for help!

Guderian
11-07-08, 00:02
Hi somebody in Minsk at the end of the year?

I will be there for a longer time starting about 20 of December.

I was before in Minsk several times.

Minsklife
11-15-08, 13:43
I live in Minsk. If you want visit our city in near future and meet with pretty girls, I can help with accomodation (comfortable flats in city's center), cheap good saunas, modern restaurants and, of course, beautiful dissolute girls. Post me on mail: [Email address deleted by Admin].

Yours faithfully

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Morse68
12-01-08, 02:06
Coming to Minsk from thursday and looking for anyone to meet up with for a beer or a guide - drop me a line.

Felix Nordic
01-24-09, 15:35
I will be in Minsk again arriving on 30 January and staying until 11 February to see if the global economical crisis has affected the hunting market. PM me if you wish to meet and do some common hunting or just have a chat and a beer.

Happy New Mongering 2009!

/Felix

Felix Nordic
05-07-09, 23:52
Well, going off to non democratic area again. All in the spririt of exploring girls pleasures. I am in Minsk 19 to 31 of May.

Any one in for a beer and hunting?

Cheers,

Felix

Felix Nordic
10-23-09, 00:28
I am going again to Minsk... damn EE beaver ... ;) I arrive in Minsk on Saturday, 24 October...

Anyone in town that wish to hook up for a beer, a talk and maybe some poon chasing?

Pm me,
Felix

AZN Monger
11-07-09, 20:40
Unfortunately I won't be in Minks until the end of this year. I have some friends I met in the USA while they were here on work-visa. Helped with the visa, apt., etc. Very helpful.

Felix Nordic
02-13-10, 12:44
Hello gents!

Anyone care to catch up with me in Minsk?
I have a pretty good line up of girl to see, meet and shag.

I am in Minsk from 20 Feb - 2 march.

Cheers,
Felix

Antik
02-21-10, 13:08
Hello gents!

Anyone care to catch up with me in Minsk?
I have a pretty good line up of girl to see, meet and shag.

I am in Minsk from 20 Feb - 2 march.

Cheers,

FelixHi, Felix,

I'm in Minsk on these days too. We can go out for girls toghether (I speak their language).

Danish Traveler
03-30-11, 22:56
I am in Minsk for my second visit from April 13 to April 22. If anyone wants to meet up. I am open for it. I come just from Kiev. So I am up for a challange or for sharing a beer.

I know some girls here from last visit. PM your number. And we meet up.

Greets.

Danish Traveler

Felix Nordic
04-07-11, 22:48
Hi, Felix,

I'm in Minsk on these days too. We can go out for girls toghether (I speak their language). Sorry mate! I missed this! Would have been nice to meet. I will be in Minsk from around 25 May to 10 June. (not bought tickets yet)

Anyone in Minsk during this period, may contact me for a beer and chasing skirt.

Pity we wont meet Danish.

Cheers,

Felix

Danish Traveler
05-31-11, 12:08
Crisis here I come. I have 12 days in Minsk from June 6 to June 18. Would love to meet up in this still quite unspoiled country. Love Ukraine. But this is totally different.

Would anyone like to hangout. My 4-500 words of Russian will only get me so far.

Fsu123
07-25-11, 11:31
Anyone around 28th-30?

Felix Nordic
08-05-11, 03:02
I will be in Minsk from 5 of August until 21.

Any other forum member in town that feels to have a chat over a beer or girl chasing together?

Cheers.

/Felix

Zzap3000
08-08-11, 01:00
Hi!

I'm new to the forum and will be in Minsk between 16:th and 20:th September.

Any one there at the same time that want to go out and have a beer and show me Minsk and where to find nice girls?

Erik

MinskGuide
08-12-11, 10:12
I am in Minsk till 28th of August. It would be great to meet forum members, have a chat and visit a few clubs.

Cheers!

Cand1980
01-16-12, 21:26
Gents,

I will be in minsk from 2nd week of Feb-12 to 2nd week of Apr-12. During this timeline, if you want to chat, have drink and experience some club visits, please send me msg.

I will share my experiences with you later on.

Take care

Cand1980
01-16-12, 21:33
Gents,

I will be in minsk from 2nd week of Feb-12 to 2nd week of Apr-12. During this timeline, if you want to chat with me or having some drinks, please send me msgs.

When I will be there, if you need help or support for anything, also you can send me msgs. I will try to do my best.

Take care

Michi T
03-13-12, 00:17
Gents, I want to visit Minsk in April / Mai / June (June would be best). I have no experience in this country (but very experienced in other countries). Does anyone want to join me? Please send me PM.

Nolies
03-14-12, 02:25
I was thinking in going to Belarus at the same dates. Please PM me so we can discuss it.

Thanks

Member #4274
03-14-12, 08:49
Gents, I want to visit Minsk in April / Mai / June (June would be best). I have no experience in this country (but very experienced in other countries). Does anyone want to join me? Please send me PM.I will be in Minsk in April to May. I don't think June would be the best as most students return to their native cities / towns after examinations.

Felix Nordic
03-15-12, 22:27
I will come to Minsk in late of April. Better avoid the orthodox easter but before exam perod ends and the girls go to their villages in early June.

Want to catch up for a beer and common girl hunting?

Cheers.

/Felix

Member #4274
03-23-12, 22:44
Hello, all!

As previously stated, I am heading to Minsk from mid-April to mid-May. This will be my second trip to Minsk and I plan on taking a trip to Grodno to see the city and check out the scene. I've worked pretty hard to build up a number of female contacts through a variety of methods in Minsk and will certainly report my experiences both positive and negative. I rented a nice flat on Lenin Street so I will be central to everything.

If anyone is going to be in Minsk around this time please let me know via PM. I prefer to hunt solo but I am up for drinks, dinner and conversation. I've been to many places in Europe and enjoy swaping stories!

Danish Traveler
04-01-12, 15:42
I be in Minsk from April 12 to April 22. Love to meet up for a beer, coffee or just a talk. This is my fourth time to Minsk. And have been maybe ten times to Kiev too so is starting to speak a little Russian and understand the mentality. I have a ton of contacts. It really is not that hard. Write me if you want to meet up.

Best Regards,

Danish Traveler

Andy12
05-08-12, 19:24
Hi! I am a guy who lived in Minsk for a long time. In the begining of June I'm going to Minsk (Belarus). I can help you with verything you wish and share some nice moments. I'm looking for 'good equipped' Black guys who would like to visit Minsk and looking for nice girls.

Thanks,

All mess in private

Danish Traveler
06-07-12, 18:39
I am coming to Minsk from Sunday June 9 to June 22. It is my fifth time here and starting to know my way around this city. Picked up tons of numbers of girls and have the same girls I see every time. But always nice to keep you sharp by meeting some new girls. I am up for almost all. But into normal dating. Write me if you are in Minsk and want to meet up. I will enjoy to see a fellow traveler.

I know a little Russian. Enough to order a little in bars, and have maybe three minutes of conversation. But after this I am lost.

Sean EZ
06-08-12, 16:14
Minsk June 9. 14, into clubs etc. PM me.

Felix Nordic
06-29-12, 20:48
Will go to Minsk next Friday 6th of July. Will have some time to meet a fellow mongerer. It could be great!

Cheers and happy hunting.

/Felix

Danish Traveler
07-27-12, 23:29
I will be in Minsk from August 4 to 15. It will be a pleasure to meet up. It is my fifth or sixth trip here. Been ten times in Kiev too so I starting to get a glimpse of the complicated mind of slavic girls. Let us meet up and exchange stories and hit a bar or two.

Write me if you are open for it.

Greets.

Danish Traveler

Member #4274
10-26-12, 09:27
Heading back to Minsk from Mid-January to early February. I have plenty of friends in Minsk but it would be great to meet a respectful, interesting monger. Send me a PM.

Prosal
10-26-12, 10:02
Heading back to Minsk from Mid-January to early February. I have plenty of friends in Minsk but it would be great to meet a respectful, interesting monger. Send me a PM.I am planning a 15 days stay in the Urals from beginning of January and oddly enough, the cheapest flight I found to Ekaterinburg (from Paris) is on Belavia through Minsk. I was actually thinking about a 10 days stop in Minsk on the way back.

About "respectful", I like sex rough and dirty (which seems to match with the kind of sex that the dyevs enjoy). Does it make of me someone "unrespectful"? (smilie)

Member #4274
10-27-12, 07:52
I am planning a 15 days stay in the Urals from beginning of January and oddly enough, the cheapest flight I found to Ekaterinburg (from Paris) is on Belavia through Minsk. I was actually thinking about a 10 days stop in Minsk on the way back.

About "respectful", I like sex rough and dirty (which seems to match with the kind of sex that the dyevs enjoy). Does it make of me someone "unrespectful"? (smilie) No, what would make you less than respectful is if you are a bore to converse with, can't handle a few strong drinks, act like a sex-crazed animal in public or are rude to the lovely Belarussian people. If this is not you then I will gladly meet for dinner and drinks.

Danish Traveler
05-31-13, 03:30
Dear fellow mongers.

I will be in Minsk from June 2 to June 23 and after this in Kiev for a week. I will love to meet up for a coffee, a beer and some shots of vodka. And a talk about the good life.

It is my sixth trip to Minsk. A place I have grown fond off. Write me a line if you want to meet up. Just for a talk or to chase some tail.

Folmorgan
10-21-17, 08:59
Anyone around in new year?

Any suggestions are most appreciated.

Folmorgan
10-27-17, 21:32
Greetings,

Would you please tell us if you would recommend Minsk for new year celebration?

Thanks dear.

Dear fellow mongers.

I will be in Minsk from June 2 to June 23 and after this in Kiev for a week. I will love to meet up for a coffee, a beer and some shots of vodka. And a talk about the good life.

It is my sixth trip to Minsk. A place I have grown fond off. Write me a line if you want to meet up. Just for a talk or to chase some tail.

SgtBoyle2
03-13-18, 20:17
If anyone is in Minsk and looking for a wingman let me know. The first rounds are on me.

JustTravelling
07-31-18, 18:05
Hi guys,

If anyone is in Minsk from the 4th let me know to meet up for drinks.

RussianBear
09-15-18, 19:42
Hi guys,

In Minsk for my vacation for a week. Looking for fellow travelers in their late 20-s or 30-s for some drinks and a good company to chase some fun. I do speak Russian and can be a good companion. From Philly myself.

Access
09-18-18, 00:54
Hi guys,

In Minsk for my vacation for a week. Looking for fellow travelers in their late 20-s or 30-s for some drinks and a good company to chase some fun. I do speak Russian and can be a good companion. From Philly myself.42 yo. My dates 09/20 - 09/24.

RussianBear
09-22-18, 14:21
42 yo. My dates 09/20 - 09/24.Do you have a local phone or Viber linked to your number? We can hook up tonight, I'm going to Rich Cat most likely around midnight.