PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14

Taylor416
11-21-12, 00:48
Gentlemen,

Until now, that is over the past couple of years, I've most off all really enjoyed your wisdom and knowledge. And used it for my own visits to in particular Samya, GT and once, World. In September I tried Sharks, and although I should. As with all the previous visits, of couse have reported on it. I will indeed be repeating Sharks again.

"Could be nice sharing company with anyone else. So, if near FRA, give a PM or message, and lets see if we couldn't work out a joint "exercise"

All the best.

Taylor

Optimist
11-21-12, 12:23
I will probably be spending most of this time in GT. If anybody wants to meet up then PM.

JustinDukeJnr
11-23-12, 09:47
Hello, anybody out there?

I will be in Frankfurt on the 24th of Nov, I will definitely be heading for Oases FKK on the 24th of Nov. I will be flying in from the UK, does any body want to buddy upatthe club or split cab fare after the the train stop running? Am thinking of staying late and will not be driving back to Frankfurt, but will be using a taxi.

Italy 1974
11-25-12, 19:14
I will be at Bernd's on November 30th.

On December 1st I will be at Total Club Osnabruck (ex Partytreff Osnabruck).

Is someone around?

Forgive the cross-post. I will be in Bonn at the end of the month.

Bernd's is on the list, other clubs in NRW are based on time and logistics.

Any tips are welcome.

Italy 1974
11-25-12, 19:25
Anyone around?

Italy 74

Kimino
11-26-12, 10:58
I'll be up for a couple of days. Probably spending afternoons / evenings in Artemis. Pm if you want to meet or simply follow the shark tails when you are there.

Kimino

Mrknowitall
11-27-12, 13:48
On December 1st I will be at Total Club Osnabruck (ex Partytreff Osnabruck).

Is someone around?I will also be at Total Club Osnabrueck on Dec 1st. Traveling from DUS Hbf on the IC.

Italy 1974
11-27-12, 14:13
Good news!

I think I will travel by train as well, probably from koeln by ICE.

I plan to arrive in osnabruck at 1 pm.

What's about your schedule?

See you soon!

Alex

I will also be at Total Club Osnabrueck on Dec 1st. Traveling from DUS Hbf on the IC.

ZimmerBaby
12-01-12, 23:43
Several visits between 2-7 desember.

BBBJ DFK HJ FS CIM RIM COB COF MPOS REM DVD MP3 CIA KGB DDR USA, Lesbian, Anal, dildo, and maybe a pink cupcake with silver pearls on top.

Mac75
12-08-12, 22:29
I will be visiting Berlin 27 to 29 Dec and likely will be in Artemis each night. PM me if you would like to meet up at any stage. Cheers.

Buck Rogers
12-09-12, 16:32
I will be at Artemis in the afternoon / evening. Please PM if you want to meet.

Buck

Wwviews
12-13-12, 18:18
Heya guys,

Am flying in for my Christmas break. Would be great to meet with popshotter and sucker17 again, we had a great laugh last time I was there. Would be good to meet any other like minded people while I'm there.

If anyone wants to meet up, msg here, and we can arrange a meet up.

M

Sucker17
12-14-12, 15:41
Sorry, you just missed me! Came from my Christmas trip to Hessen, last weekend with a buddy. Hope to meet up with you in 2013?

Heya guys,

Am flying in for my Christmas break. Would be great to meet with popshotter and sucker17 again, we had a great laugh last time I was there. Would be good to meet any other like minded people while I'm there.

If anyone wants to meet up, msg here, and we can arrange a meet up.

M

Mac75
12-17-12, 03:16
I will be visiting Berlin 27 to 29 Dec and will be in Artemis each night.

PM me or leave a message on this thread if you would like to meet up at any stage.

Cheers.

Cybernauta
12-26-12, 21:26
Hi guys!

I just reserved a return ticket from Milan to Frankfurt to make my 24 hrs of lust on Saturday 19th Jan 2013;

I'll pop up there with a friend of mine that wants to try the FKK experience; even if it's winter and Mainhattan has less.

Square meters available than The Palace, I think we might choose the 1st one by 13. 00; if anyone of you wants to join.

Us for a chat and some fun, you're welcome! Happy mongering 2013! Cheers.

BillAgain
01-01-13, 03:45
I will be visiting Germany for about a week-and-a-half starting the week of the 18th of February. As this is my first time to Germany, I plane to see some of the sights, but also intend to hit a few clubs / homes. I would love to hit up some of the fkk clubs outside of the city (e. G. Bernds) , but am a bit intimidated by the public transportation. If you want to split the cost of fuel, or merely want some company PM me.

Macca 74
01-03-13, 03:44
I'll be making a long-overdue visit to the Love Bahnhoff next Thursday. Will be there from about 7pm. It would be great to hook up if anyone's around. Please PM etc.

BadinSweet
01-08-13, 02:03
Will be going to Palace possibly on both days unless someone with Oase experience will be around. I'd like to finally meet the well discussed Lavinia and others. PM if you'd like to hang out.

Kimino
01-15-13, 22:35
Defaulting on Artemis both days and probably visiting some clubs.

Kimino

JrSimon
01-16-13, 12:42
FRA Oase the 19 jan, Palace the 18 evening and 20.

Eeyore
01-23-13, 18:02
Will be in the Altstadt but hope to venture out sometime during the week. Any PMs for tips are welcome.

CStar69
01-25-13, 15:29
Traveling Friday 8th and Sathurday 9th March to Hamburg, looking for both days for a buddy to do Hamburg / FKK. Its nicer to be with someone you can talk with then traveling alone. Have been around in Hamburg a few times, plannig to go to Atmos ore Palace. I speak German / Englisch / Dutch. If you like the idear then please PM to me.

M45

BadinSweet
01-25-13, 19:03
Will be in Frankfurt again on Feb 1st and 3rd. Will go to Palace for sure on the 1st and haven't decided on the 3rd. Let me know if someone wants to hangout.

NoTaWorry
01-28-13, 19:56
Hey All,

I might be visiting Palace FRA on Feb 7 or 11th. Anyone else planning on being there as well? First time for me at an FKK. Cheers!

Yahera
01-31-13, 19:53
Hi, anyone interested in joining up at Bernds Feb 4, GT or YY Feb 5, Bernds again Feb 6, flexible?

ZimmerBaby
02-01-13, 09:34
5-10 February

Enjoying the flesh in Charlottenburg.

Pronto91
02-04-13, 09:29
Decided to spend a couple days here, arriving early afternoon.

JohnMoore
02-08-13, 16:48
Hello there guys,

I have been abscent for over two years because of a relationship but now only a week after it's over I'm just dreaming abouy lying around the pool looking and chatting with the girls and just enjoy. Some of you might remember me (still have the same username). If you need a reminder. I'm the guy who feel in love with Oase and made many trips and 'wrote (hopefully) good reports back then. I suppose much have changed but I'm leaning against a trip to Köln abd from there end the trip in Frankfurt. All my old friends, feel free to PM me (am I allowed that as a new member?) Time to pay the fee because I'm back to stay.

This trip would be anywhere between April-May.

Sweed
02-11-13, 12:11
Hello!

Planing on visit either Atmos or Harmony on Thursday February 14. Anyone going there, for company between sessions.

From Sweden, speak English and som (very bad) Geman.

Optimist
02-13-13, 12:31
An early note. I will be around on these dates (4-10 March) , visiting GoldenTime (5th), Planet Happy Garden, Villa Venus, (maybe also Magnum and Living Room) and World (Saturday 9th, possibly Sunday 10th also) and some others.

I have car and will be based in Brueggen, and then Giessen. If anyone is around then I'd be happy to say hi. PM me.

Treble Machine
02-15-13, 14:54
If everything goes as planned I should beatWorld next Friday afternoon and then I want to check out Feigenblatt in Worms to chill a bit on Saturday afternoon / night.

Any ISG'rs around next weekend?

N O R E
02-15-13, 20:45
Hi everyone. Just found out that I'll be in Frankfurt for two nights next week: Wednesday 2/20 and Thursday 2/21. If anyone is around and interested in meeting up at Palace or Oase, drop me a line. I'm thinking Palace on Wednesday night and Oase on Thursday night.

Nille Copenhagen
02-20-13, 20:19
Hi guys,

I'll be at Artemis on Sat. Night with some friends, if you want to meet up send me a PM.

Cheers,

NC

Iceberg27
02-27-13, 22:20
Hi guys,

I'll be at Artemis on Sat. Night with some friends, if you want to meet up send me a PM.

Cheers,

NCWhy you didn't tell me? I wa planning to get there.

Nille Copenhagen
02-28-13, 09:14
Why you didn't tell me? I wa planning to get there.Sorry we miss each other, I had great time with the girls at Artemis, it was not to crowded.

I didn't know you were in Berlin.

Iceberg27
02-28-13, 23:27
Sorry we miss each other, I had great time with the girls at Artemis, it was not to crowded.

I didn't know you were in Berlin.No I wasnt there. I am just planning to go there but I need at least two weeks to arrange visa and other shtt.

I am curious about Artemis scene.

Nille Copenhagen
03-01-13, 00:59
No I wasnt there. I am just planning to go there but I need at least two weeks to arrange visa and other shtt.

I am curious about Artemis scene.Artemis is great, just PM me when you are planning to go there, I can get to Artemis quite easily.

Kimino
03-04-13, 00:37
I'll be at Artemis both nights. Pm if you are around and want to meet. Bye

Trans Atlantic
03-08-13, 07:45
Planning to be in DUS MAR 14 to 17. Hitting up Panthera and Aca on 14th. As for the rest of the weekend. Haven't decided yet other than GT and LR. Most likely DV as well and will probably give PHG or VV another try.

Lalabo
03-09-13, 06:11
I am visiting Dusseldorf on 10 March for 8 days. I plan to visit GT, Magnum and PHG for sure. I may visit one or two other clubs if lineups are not good at the aforementioned clubs (which is unlikely).

Treble Machine
03-11-13, 09:17
Should be spending a few hours next Saturday night (16/3) at FKK Sharks.

It will be my first visit to this fine establishment so I might need some intel from experienced ISGers.

See you!

JrSimon
03-13-13, 01:30
Will be back in Oase and Palace on week end 24 March.

Trans Atlantic
03-15-13, 03:35
Hitting up GT around noon-1PM and then LR when GT becomes gaytime on MAR 15.

Wwviews
03-17-13, 00:02
Hi guys,

Coming to dussledorf for the first time, for a short weekend. Will be spent in some of the local FKK's. So if anyone wants to meet, would be great!

Messiah

Mrknowitall
03-22-13, 20:08
I will be mongering in DUS on 23-March. Prob DV or Magnum or LR.

If you want to meet at the HbF, I can show any out of towners how to navigate the transit system. After 7pm, can even travel free with me on all trams and trains in VRR.

Mrknowitall
03-23-13, 07:29
Hi guys,

Coming to dussledorf for the first time, for a short weekend. Will be spent in some of the local FKK's. So if anyone wants to meet, would be great!

MessiahI can meetup on 12-April, but not the other days. Send me a PM.

Kimino
03-25-13, 22:28
Will be up for a couple of days. Pm if want to meet. Planning on Artemis and a couple other clubs, maybe.

Cheers.

Kimino

London Traveller
03-31-13, 21:26
Will be up for a couple of days. Pm if want to meet. Planning on Artemis and a couple other clubs, maybe.

Cheers.

KiminoI am sorry that I will miss you. My trip is for the following month. Probably be able to go to ARTE on the Friday and / or Saturday. Anyone who would like to meet up. Just drop me a line.

BTW I would like to request that anyone who does PM me does not subsequently post a description of me together with details of our meeting arrangements on the public forum! This has happened in the past and I really did not appreciate it.

Kimino
03-31-13, 21:51
I am sorry that I will miss you. My trip is for the following month. Probably be able to go to ARTE on the Friday and / or Saturday. Anyone who would like to meet up. Just drop me a line.

BTW I would like to request that anyone who does PM me does not subsequently post a description of me together with details of our meeting arrangements on the public forum! This has happened in the past and I really did not appreciate it.Ciao!

I'll be up also in may, around those dates, to be precise I'll be there wed and thu. Would be great to meet! Keep in touch.

Kimino

Hessen Bub
04-01-13, 16:21
Anybody at World or a decent club in NRW this week?

HB

Ed Setra
04-02-13, 01:20
Going to be in Dusseldorf area from 15 to 18 April. Considering RTCs (mainly) and FKKs in the area. Happy to meet, especially if you want to go to V V.

DanielPo
04-02-13, 08:39
I will be in Frankfurt on the 13 anyone like to meet at the main statin and go to Oase?

Thanks

Two Angels
04-02-13, 20:38

Cheers.

KiminoHello Kimino.

I will be there from Friday, April 12 if you want we can meet and talk. I am a regular at Artemis since many years. Have been a few times in Frankfurt and Hamburg as well.

Trans Atlantic
04-09-13, 04:04
Heading to NRW this week. Panthera on Thurs and then maybe Magnum. GT / LR Friday. Magnum (if not Thurs) or VV in Sat. Will probably stop by DV if at Magnum.

Kimino
04-09-13, 14:48
Hello Kimino.

I will be there from Friday, April 12 if you want we can meet and talk. I am a regular at Artemis since many years. Have been a few times in Frankfurt and Hamburg as well.Ciao Two Angels. Sure! You don't have pm so I don't know how to arrange this though. How, where, when can we meet and recognize each other? I'll be there from late afternoon. Let me know.

Kimino.

Sorry for the uncorrect use of the thread guys, I know we shouldn't chat in here.

Two Angels
04-09-13, 22:58
Ciao Two Angels. Sure! You don't have pm so I don't know how to arrange this though. How, where, when can we meet and recognize each other? I'll be there from late afternoon. Let me know.

Kimino.

Sorry for the uncorrect use of the thread guys, I know we shouldn't chat in here.Ciao Kimino, I do not know if I will go to Artemis with a friend or by my self. But we can try to meet 5 pm or 9 pm in the bar downstairs. Usually, there are not a lot of people sitting at the bar there. I'm about 40 years old and wearing a silver watch. You will surely see me.

Best Regards

Kimino
04-11-13, 01:59
Ciao Kimino, I do not know if I will go to Artemis with a friend or by my self. But we can try to meet 5 pm or 9 pm in the bar downstairs. Usually, there are not a lot of people sitting at the bar there. I'm about 40 years old and wearing a silver watch. You will surely see me.

Best RegardsJust realized I'm going back Friday morning. Next time.

Ciao.

Kimino

Cybernauta
04-12-13, 10:51
May 25th; even if it's the date of the Champions' League final in London, I'll be in Frankfurt again for a 24 hrs of gym; Mainhattan's going to be my destination once again; hopefully I might get in right before 13:00.

Shall me meet there Yakob?

Wwviews
04-12-13, 15:38
Hi guys.

I will be at Acapulco tonight.

GT then LR tommorow.

And magnum on Sunday.

Anyone's welcome to pop over and say hello!

You will know who I am as I tend to be the only guy from Dubai at these places!

Messiah

Optimist
04-12-13, 17:16
Arriving early. If anybody is around and wants to say hi then PM. I have car and am coming from Dusseldorf Flughafen

Yakob
04-12-13, 17:54
May 25th; even if it's the date of the Champions' League final in London, I'll be in Frankfurt again for a 24 hrs of gym; Mainhattan's going to be my destination once again; hopefully I might get in right before 13:00.

Shall me meet there Yakob?This is possible. I expect to be fucking around that day since I am free to do as I want any old time.

Yakob
04-12-13, 17:58
Arriving early. If anybody is around and wants to say hi then PM. I have car and am coming from Dusseldorf FlughafenAre you around only the 19 April? Schande.

I work that day but I am free to play after.

Trans Atlantic
04-12-13, 18:39
Hi guys.

GT then LR tommorow.

And magnum on Sunday.

MessiahI'm doing the same tour as you except a day earlier. Was at Aca on Thurs, GT today (Friday) and Magmum tomorrow (Sat).

JrSimon
04-13-13, 01:31
Will be back in Frankfurt 20 April in Oasa. 21 apr in Shark or Manhattain. Probably in Palace too.

Optimist
04-13-13, 12:03
Yakob. I have managed to get just the one day free so will just do GT. I expect to arrive soon after opening, will be occupied from around 15. 30 until sometime early evening and will leave before closing (as I will have had a very very early flight to Germany). If you might be around then PM me and I can give you some contact details.

My next main visit (mainly to GT and World) is May 16-22

Willa1
04-13-13, 17:22
Hey there,

Plan to be at OASE on Saturday the 20th during the day (11:30. 6) and in Mainhatten on Thursday evening the 25th. Anyone in town at the time?

Will

AxlRose1979
04-14-13, 23:32
Hi guys.

GT then LR tommorow.

And magnum on Sunday.

MessiahI'm going to be in frankfurt end may for 2-3 days. Flying from New York on business cum pleasure.

AxlRose1979
04-14-13, 23:34
Hi,

I'll be in Frankfurt and would be visiting a couple of FKK's. Two days is probably all I have so let me know if anyone else is interested.

Iceberg27
04-15-13, 09:48
Hello All,

I will be in Berlin from this Saturday till Monday. Probably will have a lot of time in Artemis and stay in a close hotel.

If any accomp. Please let me know.

BR.

UsMonger
04-15-13, 18:14
I hope to make my first fkk visit this Sunday to Aca. I will go early in the day because of other pressing issues.

London Traveller
04-16-13, 20:40
Hi, I am venturing to Dusseldorf for Fri / Sat / Sun. 3/4/5 May. Can go to any club really but prefer GT. Anyone who would like to meet up. Just drop me a line via pm.

Lucas1982
04-18-13, 14:45
Hello All,

I will be in Berlin from this Saturday till Monday. Probably will have a lot of time in Artemis and stay in a close hotel.

If any accomp. Please let me know.

BR.I am in, just sent you a PM.

Lucas1982
04-18-13, 14:48
I would be in Berlin for few days and would like to visit Artemis multiple times. Anybody wants to hook up and go together? I think It will be nicer with some company than SOLO.

Optimist
04-28-13, 11:31
Plan to be mainly in GoldenTime, with a sidetrip to World on Saturday 18th. Anybody wants to meet up then PM me. I have car.

(I may be a bit slow in picking up PMs in the next 12 days as I am travelling in Romania)

Travelman10
04-30-13, 20:18
If someone would like to meet up on Friday I'm all for it, I usually hang out "alone", but its always nice to meet a fellow mongerer. I have just signed up so I can recieve pm so just send me a message!

Thanks!

Mainlander
05-01-13, 18:23
I arrive in Frankfirt Sunday afternoon and leave early Friday morning. I have a rental car so will be in Oase, Palace or Mainhatten Sunday night and again Thursday night. No other plans so far as depends how much work I have to do remotely in my hotel rooms. I usually visit clubs alone but thought it might be good to meet up with others at one of the clubs while I am there.

I speak just enough German to get around and also to talk to the girls so don't have trouble blowing off aggressive girls. But it seems from my observations last year that it's easier for groups of 2 or more guys to avoid them. Not to mention it is always useful to trade comments on girls during the night. PM if interested in meeting up at a club.

Kimino
05-05-13, 23:04
Artemis, Artemis reloaded and probably VK or Royal.

Pm if you want to meet.

Kimino

CheekyDancer
05-07-13, 09:41
Hello all. I am doing a little mini tour if anyone feels like joining me for a couple of beers. Paradise 7th, Palace 8th, Oase 9th

Smuler
05-08-13, 12:15
I will be there.

PM me.

Best Regards,

Smuler

First Step Out
05-08-13, 21:28
First visit to FKK Palace. Only passing through, got an extensive layover. It would be nice if anyone want to join up.

I expect to be arriving between 10:00-10:30 PM and figure I'll stay until closing time.

Optimist
05-09-13, 16:15
Just to repeat my dates 16-22 May. I'll be mainly in the GT and Duisburg area but would be happy if someone with current knowledge were able to put some faces to names at World on Saturday 18th

Eempee
05-10-13, 03:24
hi all.

am planning to visit palace, oase and rld from 24th may to 26th may. if any one around please ping me. we may catch up. regards. eempee

Rwaters
05-11-13, 16:33
I will be visiting FKK's in NRW Monday to Friday (or Saturday). GT, Villa Vertigo, Planet Happy Garden, Living Room etc. And maybe a few new adventures.

And then making my way to Hesse on May 25 to visit Oase and World.

Will have a car. Let me know if anybody is around. Would be great to have a wingman.

Rwaters.

Purayil
05-13-13, 12:06
Will be there at World on 23 Road May (from 3 pm onwards) & Palace on 24 th (intent to be there by lunchtime). Planning to stay near Main station. If palace bores me, the plan be is to explore RLD in evening.

Nille Copenhagen
05-16-13, 19:59
I'll be in NRW this weekend and at the beginning next week, PM me if you want to meet up.

I'll visit, ACA, GT, LR, VV, optional (Samya, PHG).

Jymondor
05-19-13, 01:56
I'll be there. If anybody needs the company you could recognize me by:

1. I always wear glasses on the lace over the neck. Glasses frame is black pretty thin with remarkable red Prada logo

2. I wear black Bering watches with two red sundials. Remarkable as well.

Cybernauta
05-19-13, 10:12
Hi guys!

I confirm my 24hr hangover in Frankfurt on May 25th with a friend of mine; I'll definitely spend the whole day at Mainhattan FKK, hoping that a ray of sunlight will allow us to get the benefits of their garden; I might enter the club right before 13. 00; hoping to meet Yakob, Occultus or other bloggers for great chats about ladies and football, here's a brief description of me: I'm skinny, bald and tanned and I will wear the bathrope; hoping to have, once again a great day at Mainhattan, cheers to you all mongers!

SeaTown3131
05-24-13, 12:10
Hi all,

First post here but I will be travelling through the NRW region for 3 days before heading back to London. Fly into dortmund at about 1pm on Thursday the 30th of May and fly out of dusseldorf weeze airport on Sunday the 2nd of June. This will be my first time visiting any FKK or clubs in germany and I am excited. I have the following loose plan but would love any suggestions or feedback.

Land in dortmund on Thursday at 1pm, pick up rental car, find cheap hotel in dortmund / bochum area. Go to pauchalclub dortmund or bochum and stay all afternoon / night. Any suggestions here? Which one is better?

Wake up on Friday the 31st, head down to Villa Venus or similar club for a couple hours as value seems good. In the afternoon I plan to book a 30 minute session at either Agentur Eden (agentur-eden. De) or terminigirls (termingirls24. De). Then head down to cologne and find a cheap hotel. In the early evening check out the famous pasha bordello for an hour or 2. I then would like to visit a great fkk for the night. Samya, ?

On Saturday I'll head back up to dusseldorf and look for another great fkk to spend the whole day in. Golden Time, Magnum, Living Room, ? I would really love your suggestions here. I will also need to find another cheap hotel for the night. This can be in dusseldorf or even outside. As long as its within 1-2 hour drive to the weeze airport I am good.

Sunday, wake up and head to the weeze airport for 1pm flight.

Again, all of the above is just an idea. I would be greatful for your suggestions on places to visit, ladies to see, accomodation, etc.

Are there any fkks, saunaclubs, etc. That also provide accomodation? Or perhaps hotels that provide action?

Thanks in advance for any info you can offer.

PianoPlayer
05-25-13, 20:45
Will be in Köln June 7 between two trains, from about noon to 21:00 or so. I'm thinking of renting a car from the Hauptbahnhof for a few hours at either Samya or Parksauna Residenz.

NoTaWorry
05-29-13, 16:07
Returning to Palace Friday June 7. Sunday June 9 (2013).

I visited Palace in February this year for the first time. I visited 3 times during my trip and loved it. I'll be returning next week. Anyone here care to grab a drink at the Palace bar? It would be great to have some good conversation while relaxing there.

Cheers!

Kimino
06-01-13, 11:11
Mainly Artemis. Depending on the weather might visit some other clubs.

Pm if you want to meet for a chat at Art.

Ciao!

Kimino

SwingerLover
06-01-13, 15:07
Are there any fkks, saunaclubs, etc. That also provide accomodation? Or perhaps hotels that provide action?Posting the travel plan here is okay, but the questions would have been better off in the "Travel information for FKKs and sauna clubs"-thread or the Gernamy-Partytreff-Clubs-forum's Trip-planning thread. Therefore just this much here: There is a Pascha-hotel in Cologne, since you already want to go there; look at the website and at the Pascha thread in the Germany forum.

Rintin4
06-01-13, 17:02
Aiming to drive from Amsterdam to the NRW area on Wednesday June 5. Planning to head to a pauschal club / partytref (currently zeroed in on PC bochum unless I am convinced of a more attractive option) and would be happy to meet up with anyone else who's interested in going!

Siub7
06-02-13, 13:38
I'll be in Frankfurt June 4- 9th. Planning on visiting a few of the bars. Definitely can meet up at Palace for a drink.

Been to oases last year and it was great!

Returning to Palace Friday June 7. Sunday June 9 (2013).

I visited Palace in February this year for the first time. I visited 3 times during my trip and loved it. I'll be returning next week. Anyone here care to grab a drink at the Palace bar? It would be great to have some good conversation while relaxing there.

Cheers!

London Traveller
06-02-13, 17:02
I am looking forward to a day at this sparkling NRW club later this month.

Anyone who would like to join me. Just drop me a PM.

First Step Out
06-04-13, 20:13
Visiting Palace Tuesday June 11th, from around 10 PM to closing time. Would be awesome to meet up with someone, for social company during the evening.

BadinSweet
06-04-13, 23:05
Will be in Germany for a quick trip. FRA on July 4-5 so I will probably be at Palace on both days (unless some veteran is going to Oase on one of those days so you can help me identify some good girls).

Will be in MUC from 6-9 July so I may visit Colosseum on one of those days, depending on the schedule.

Overnight layover in TXL on 9 July so I will make a pit stop at Artemis for an all night adventure.

I hope I can hang out with some of you. PM me.

NoTaWorry
06-07-13, 12:16
I'll be in Frankfurt June 4- 9th. Planning on visiting a few of the bars. Definitely can meet up at Palace for a drink.

Been to oases last year and it was great!Awesome. When is good for you to meet? Just got in to the hotel next door. Flemings. Going to take a shower and unpack and check out the early action.

Treble Machine
06-07-13, 13:11
Coming back after a 3 year spell to my first fkk.

Any ISGer attending next Sunday night?

Myrmidon
06-12-13, 05:03
Never too early to start planning. Cumming back for 1st time in over a year. Doing FFM area (Mainhatten, Oase, Bernd's. + maybe World & Palace) , with fast visit to Octoberfest. 6th trip, always met some terrific people on these trips. I'm sure this one will be no exception.

Optimist
06-12-13, 11:11
Myrmidon. You need to clear your Inbox, then I can reply to your PM. Was a pleasure to meet you last time.

Trans Atlantic
06-12-13, 22:20
Will be in in NRW JUL 4 and 6. Oase on JUL 5. PM me if anybody is around those days.

Mac75
06-13-13, 14:13
Hi All, I will be in Berlin from 24th to 28th June, plan on visiting Artemis and some other places. PM me if you would like to meet up. Cheers, Mac75.

Fim7777
06-15-13, 15:06
Hi All

Plan to be at Artemis this Monday around 18 or so, anyone want to meet up? Send me a PM.

Fim777

BonePony
06-16-13, 08:52
Gentlemen:

After too long of an absence, the Pony will be back in Deutschland in July (I know, not optimal timing due to holidays, but my only opportunity to go).

My schedule currently looks like this:

July 13: Frankfurt. Mainhatten & Palace.

July 14: Frankfurt. Oase.

July 15: Frankfurt- World or Oase.

July 16: Berlin. Artemis.

July 19: Berlin. Artemis.

July 20: Frankfurt. Oase.

If anyone in will be in the area during that time, please let me know. It would be great to meet and hang out with others in the community.

Send me a PM if you will be around so we can arrange to meet up. The early part of the schedule is flexible, so I can adjust plans as needed.

I will post an update as the trip approaches.

Happy hunting!

Bonepony

PeterTaylor
06-18-13, 12:11
Hi there,

I am in Frankfurt from 26th June.

I plan a day at Palace, a day at Manhattan and a day at Oase. The weather will determine which FKK on which day.

Anyone want to meet?

Peter

Kimino
06-19-13, 17:15
Artemis on both dates. Pm if you want to meet by the pool. :)

Kimino

Sucker17
06-22-13, 04:42
Yeah, after about 1 year of pause from Artemis, I'll be back at the Love Bahnhof Friday 5th of July. Anyone care to join me, send me a PM!

London Traveller
06-23-13, 22:45
Hi all, I will be in the FRANKFURT area on Thursday / Friday / Sat 27/28/29 June. Looking to go to Oase and World in particular but other places are possible too. Anyone interested in getting together please drop me a pm.

Trans Atlantic
06-24-13, 03:21
Updated my plans. Jul 4 Goldentime (and LR if GT Hawaii party turns to gay time)

Jul 5 World and maybe Oase.

Jul 6 Villa Vertigo (maybe PHG or Dolce Vita)

KoffeGuy
06-27-13, 09:44
Hi all, I will be in the FRANKFURT area on Thursday / Friday / Sat 27/28/29 June. Looking to go to Oase and World in particular but other places are possible too. Anyone interested in getting together please drop me a pm.I will be in Frankfurt till Sunday. Would love to go World or Oase.

KoffeGuy
06-27-13, 09:47
Hi all, I will be in the FRANKFURT area on Thursday / Friday / Sat 27/28/29 June. Looking to go to Oase and World in particular but other places are possible too. Anyone interested in getting together please drop me a pm.
Hi there,

I am in Frankfurt from 26th June.

I plan a day at Palace, a day at Manhattan and a day at Oase. The weather will determine which FKK on which day.

Anyone want to meet?

PeterHow about World or Oase today. I am in Frankfurt till Sunday.

London Traveller
06-28-13, 23:21
How about World or Oase today. I am in Frankfurt till Sunday.You need to splurge some cash and get your pm set up. I am not going to post details of how to recognise me in the club for all to see!

London Traveller
06-28-13, 23:28
Next trip is all scheduled for Fri / Sat 19/20 July. World and Oase are favoured but other clubs (maybe Sharks?) are possible. If you are interested in getting together, drop me a PM.

Optimist
07-02-13, 09:06
Tuesday 16th July (almost certainly GoldenTime) then 22 to 27th July, mainly in NRW but hoping also to get to World. If anybody is around then PM me (I may be a bit slow replying as I am away for a few days)

BonePony
07-04-13, 19:12
July 13: Frankfurt. World.

July 14: Frankfurt. Oase.

July 15: Frankfurt. TBA. Mainhattan, Palace, Oase or World.

July 16: Berlin. Artemis.

July 19: Berlin. Artemis or Acapulco (depending upon outcome of 7/16 visit)

July 20: Frankfurt. Oase or World.

Drop me a PM if you will be around on one of those days. BP

Dasisextra
07-05-13, 00:29
I will make retuning trip to Fkk-land.

I come on July 13th.

Spending many hours in Frankinfurt, before heeding to Dusselidorf for more hours fun.

Trans Atlantic
07-06-13, 09:35
Updated my plans. Jul 4 Goldentime (and LR if GT Hawaii party turns to gay time)

Jul 5 World and maybe Oase.

Jul 6 Villa Vertigo (maybe PHG or Dolce Vita) Heading to GT today instead by 1300. Probably switch to DV in the evening to finish this trip out.

Vito Corleone
07-07-13, 14:20
I will make retuning trip to Fkk-land.

I come on July 13th.

Spending many hours in Frankinfurt, before heeding to Dusselidorf for more hours fun.My GPS says Alina in town till the 17th!

Trans Atlantic
07-10-13, 06:49
Already made my plans for the next trip; weekend beginning NOV 14. Will stay in NRW.

BonePony
07-12-13, 08:10
Based upon the multiple reports of a poor line up at World, I will go to Oase on Saturday. 7/13.

If you are there drop me a PM or look for the guy with a red white and blue necklace and say hi.

The rest of the schedule remains the same. Enjoy!

BP

Sylar Magic
07-12-13, 13:53
Nice day today so going to Darmstad at Sharks for some fun with the girls. Tonight I hope to see Leona. Anyone comes today?

StarletVoyager
07-14-13, 04:18
Oase: wed 17/7 fri 19/7 sat 20/7

Mainhatten: 23/7.

Mohab here! Anyone around

Travelerb69
07-15-13, 03:52
Back to FKK Land.

Hi all,

After a long absence I will be in Germany again.

August 15 till 19-Hessen-Frankfurt. Oase and World on a flexible schedule.

Then August 23-31 I will be in NRW- Golden Time, Acapulco, Samya, PHG, Grimberg, again on a flexible schedule.

Those who know me or any others who want to meet at the clubs are welcome to PM me. Schedule is flexible so depending on club I can change plans one day or two to meet.

Tb 69

Kimino
07-16-13, 18:09
Wanted to visit Palace, just for a change, but flights, hotels and other stuff to do in Berlin made me stick to the usual plan. LOL.

I'll be up wed and thurs. Pm if you want to meet for a chat.

Cheers.

Kimino

Trans Atlantic
07-17-13, 04:09
Already made my plans for the next trip; weekend beginning NOV 14. Will stay in NRW.Looking at SEP 5 to 8 as well.

London Traveller
07-21-13, 14:30
I will be venturing to NRW again at the start of August. My preferred club is GT but can be persuaded to go elsewhere and I will have transport. PM me if you'd like to meet up.

Nille Copenhagen
07-21-13, 19:31
See you if you get there,

PM me if you want to meet up.

Oase: Mon 22/7

World or Palace Tues 23/7

Oase or World or Shark Wed 24/7.

GT Thu 25/7

Mark Nat
07-22-13, 00:40
Hi All,

I'm going back to Germany for work & plan to spend 19, 20, 21 August in Frankfurt.

Anyone wanting to meetup please PM.

Plan to hangout at Oase but am will to try others.

At Travelerb69. PM & lets try to meet up.

MK

Back to FKK Land.

Hi all,

After a long absence I will be in Germany again.

August 15 till 19-Hessen-Frankfurt. Oase and World on a flexible schedule.

Then August 23-31 I will be in NRW- Golden Time, Acapulco, Samya, PHG, Grimberg, again on a flexible schedule.

Those who know me or any others who want to meet at the clubs are welcome to PM me. Schedule is flexible so depending on club I can change plans one day or two to meet.

Tb 69

Provaker
07-24-13, 18:10
Now its time to go back to paradise country. This weekend.

Oase on Friday and then I don't know. Very tempting to try Shark or Fkk 40 Dietzenbach.

Or it will be 3 Days at Oase.

Send pm if someone want to join.

Provaker

Travelerb69
07-25-13, 06:25
Mark, I tried to pm you but it seems you can not receive them. You can to try to pm back.

Tb69.

Hi All,

I'm going back to Germany for work & plan to spend 19, 20, 21 August in Frankfurt.

Anyone wanting to meetup please PM.

Plan to hangout at Oase but am will to try others.

At Travelerb69. PM & lets try to meet up.

MK

Kingwenslas
07-25-13, 23:33
Two of us are planning on being at Aca on Thursday 1st August, early afternoon onwards. Please pm me if you would like to arrange to meet up. Kingwenslas

Mark Nat
07-27-13, 00:59
Yeah Traveler69,

I need to subscribe. You can always email me at [Email address deleted by Admin].

Thanks & hope to meet up.

Mark, I tried to pm you but it seems you can not receive them. You can to try to pm back.

Tb69.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Mark Nat
07-28-13, 01:40
Oops!

Traveler69, I'll be at Oase on the 19th just after midday. Just come & say hi. You'll know who I am (I stand out from a crowd)

We'll make plans from there.

Yeah Traveler69,

I need to subscribe. You can always email me at [Email address deleted by Admin].

Thanks & hope to meet up.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

PussyLiccker
07-29-13, 06:05
Hi guys,

I'll be in Duss starting from 8/29 and eventually make my way to Fra. Let me know if you will be in Germany around that time so we can hang out.

PL

Optimist
07-30-13, 14:58
I'll be landing at Dusseldorf, probably to PHG on 4th, and heading down to World. If anybody else has a trip at the same time then PM. I have car.

Mukeshkakarlap
07-31-13, 10:19
Visiting Artemis on 29th August. I am brown skin with glasses, so easy to identify me. I hope to find someone from this group to meet up and talk. I know its too early to post, I can send a reminder after 10 days or so.

Nille Copenhagen
08-05-13, 09:12
I'll be at Artemis 13-14 Aug. PM me if you want to meet up.

Unforgiven
08-06-13, 12:20
Hi,

I am in Frankfurt, I am going to Palace, should arrive around 6pm.

Tomorrow, I am going to Dusseldorf, where I will stay until Sunday.

Gggfan
08-06-13, 22:29
I should be at Bernd's the 15th and-or the 16th of August.

Please feel free to PM me if you would like to arrange to meet up.

Kimino
08-08-13, 21:36
Hopefully some favorites around. If you want to meet, PM.

Cheers

NoTaWorry
08-09-13, 17:32
Will be at Palace now. Will most likely return Saturday and Sunday unless someone wants to meet up and hit Oase instead. Please let me know if you want to meet up.

Cheers!

Mark Nat
08-17-13, 05:55
Looking forward to Monday.

Planning to get there around 15:00.

Oops!

Traveler69, I'll be at Oase on the 19th just after midday. Just come & say hi. You'll know who I am (I stand out from a crowd)

We'll make plans from there.

FunLover100
08-17-13, 21:13
Hi guys,

I'm planning to be in the NRW area from Aug 27th. 31st.

I was thinking of staying in Cologne as its a nice city, and close enough to all the places. Dusseldorf may be better though. Will decide.

The plan is to get a little bit of everything. FKKs. Samya, Haus Panthera, Grimbergsauna and maybe Dolce Vita. Partytreff Mettman and a few others for sure (still have to research) , and also hoping to catch some AO parties. Spermagames has one at that time.

Anyone going to be around at that time and want to party together? PM me if you prefer.

Any info / advice on fun things going on in the region would be great. I can take a train to anywhere really. Will be on holiday, or even get a car and drive.

Happy mongering!

Mark Nat
08-18-13, 20:45
Change of plans.

Already in Frankfurt. Thinking of going to Palace tonight.

Any better ideas?

Looking forward to Monday.

Planning to get there around 15:00.

NewPlayer
08-26-13, 14:00
Those are my plans. Would like to meet up with one of you guys to hang out in between session. I'm the young Asian guy with spiky hair and goatee.

Optimist
08-27-13, 11:47
4th evening GT and PHG.

5th World.

6th World.

7th World (late)

8th World.

9th PHG / Aca / GT.

Anybody who is around and want to say hi, please PM

Ryubuz
08-29-13, 07:36
Will be in Frankfurt for business but hoping to mix in some pleasure during the trip.

First stop will likely be Palace. August 31.

Anyone interested in heading to FKK just PM me.

Kimino
08-30-13, 18:47
One day trip with wingman. Fighting the IFA crowd and heating up for the NRW trip in early October.

If you are around and want to meet, PM.

Cheers.

Kimino

Vancity79
08-30-13, 21:06
Hey guys,

I will be in Frankfurt on Sept 4th and want to visit FKK Oase (if weather is good and sunny) or visit FKK Palace (if weather sucks).

Also will be in Berlin on Sept 5th and 6th and want to check out Erlebniswohnung on Friday (as I think that Partizia will be there) and maybe check out Insomnia on Thursday for the Gangbang week night. If any of you would like to meet up, please PM me. Especially for Insomnia (thu) it would be fun to go there with a fellow ISG-er.

I am mid 30s & from Canada.

Cheers.

London Traveller
08-31-13, 14:51
Hi all, I am in Franfurt area on Thurs-Sat 5/6/7 Sept. Hope to go to Oase but will have a car so Sharks / World etc. Are all possible. If you would like to meet up just drop me a pm. LT

Myrmidon
08-31-13, 19:14
Cumming back for my 6th tour in 5 years! Expect to be doing the Usual Suspects, ie Oase, Mainhatten, Palace and Bernd's.

Open to suggestions, ie World, Sharks.

If you're going to be in the area, why not drop me a PM and maybe we can compare notes in between sessions.

Can't wait to get started.

Simex
09-07-13, 01:22
I'll be around this area in the following clubs: GT; ACA; DV; LR; YY; PHG. Pm me if you're around.

Nille Copenhagen
09-10-13, 00:07
Hitting on my favorites at GT, ACA, LR and VV maybe also Samya.

If you want to meet up send me a PM.

Optimist
09-13-13, 14:19
Booked to be at World Tuesday 5th November until Saturday 9th inclusive. I may be persuaded to include another club. If anybody plans to be around then I'd be happy to meet up

Hessen Bub
09-13-13, 19:20
Nov 5th could be good.

HB

Kimino
09-15-13, 09:50
Current plan is:

Wed 2nd Oct. GT from early afternoon. Living Room in the evening / night.

Thu 3rd Oct. Aca from around noon. Leave at late afternoon or maybe a bit earlier if I decide to visit Haus Panthera.

I will have a car, obviously. If you want to meet somewhere, pm.

Kimino

Scriviner
09-15-13, 12:12
I'm in Stuttgart for the week and I'm thinking about hitting Sakura a few times this week. If anyone wants to meet up, pm me.

Love Handler
09-16-13, 16:36
Heading to Oase for first time on Wednesday, staying in Frankfurt near Haupbanhof. Would be great to meet up with other members to chat, show me the ropes etc.

Send me a PM if you are going to be at Oase on Wednesday.

Kimino
09-19-13, 08:22
I'll do that in a different period. And yes, I'll make sure I keep all the useful info you guys gave me so I won't fire the same questions again. LOL.

In the meantime I'll be in Berlin the 3rd of oct, to reunify with some girls.

Kimino

Trans Atlantic
09-19-13, 20:51
Tentatively arriving DUS OCT 10 noon. Leaving OCT 13. Haven't decided whether to leave Germany on OCT 13 or leave for Artemis on OCT 13 and then leave Germany OCT 14.

Planning to hit Aca, DV.

Likely to stop by GT.

And two of the following: PHG, Six Sens, Samya, VV.

Trans Atlantic
09-24-13, 03:10
Tentatively arriving DUS OCT 10 noon. Leaving OCT 13. Haven't decided whether to leave Germany on OCT 13 or leave for Artemis on OCT 13 and then leave Germany OCT 14.

Planning to hit Aca, DV.

Likely to stop by GT.

And two of the following: PHG, Six Sens, Samya, VV.Will have some leisure time this Thursday / Friday / Saturday. Still planning to stop at these clubs.

As posted in the General thread, Sunday is ***.

Trans Atlantic
09-25-13, 04:04
Thurs. ACA afternoon. Backup is DV or Panthera.

Friday. Six Sens and PHG with GT as backup.

Sat. ACA afternoon and DV with Samya as a backup.

Sun. Sharks.

OCT 4. Mainhattan.

Also have a trip around Nov 14.

PussyLiccker
09-29-13, 20:40
I will touch down on Wednesday the 9th of Oct at DUSS. Interested in checking out GT, PHG, ACA, MAG, and DV. Actually I want to check out YY and SixSense if possible. On Saturday that weekend possibly hit Sharks and Mainhatten. I"m interested in company because it's so boring being at a club solo, so let me know if you like to meet up.

AmINobody
09-29-13, 21:38
Will be with my friend Kalkbrenner (not the DJ) in Living room on Friday afternoon.

Then Golden Time on Saturday and Sunday.

Pleases to meet usual (or casual.) French speaking (or non French speaking) punters.

Trans Atlantic
10-01-13, 18:23
Thurs. ACA afternoon. Backup is DV or Panthera.

Friday. Six Sens and PHG with GT as backup.

Sat. ACA afternoon and DV with Samya as a backup.

Sun. Sharks.

OCT 4. Mainhattan.

Also have a trip around Nov 14.Stopping by Oase on OCT 3 and Mainhattan on OCT 4.

Buck Rogers
10-02-13, 20:29
Hi,

I'll be in Artemis on Monday October 14th. If someone is there and wants to meet, please leave a PM.

Cheers.

Buck

Simex
10-06-13, 15:27
Let me know if anyone around.

Banana Boi
10-06-13, 16:12
Booked to be at World Tuesday 5th November until Saturday 9th inclusive. I may be persuaded to include another club. If anybody plans to be around then I'd be happy to meet up
Nov 5th could be good.

HBNov. 5 may work for me too.

FRA Hessen. GT Vienna. NRW from 31st Oct to 9th Nov. Let me know if anyone around.Clear your PM's.

Simex
10-06-13, 20:14
My inbox clean man.

Nov. 5 may work for me too.

Clear your PM's.

Simex
10-06-13, 20:40
When are you arriving? You fancy diving down to Zurich for the day?

Clear your PM's.

Trans Atlantic
10-07-13, 20:27
Arriving noon THURS NOV 14. Thinking of DV and then Aca. Maybe Samya in the evening.

NOV 15. Probably GT and Six Sens in the evening as a backup.

NOV 16. Aca and one other club.

PussyLiccker
10-08-13, 13:12
Anybody in DUSS? If you are looking for company send me a pm. I'll be touching down tomorrow Wednesday. I'll probably do F39 then ACA in the evening, then GT on Thursday. I'll also be down at FRA on Saturday, if you are down at any of the big clubs, let me know.

Thanks,

PL

Simon2012
10-11-13, 23:35
Anybody around between thu 2nd jan (10. 00 pm) to sat 4th (am).

Visiting Frankfurt for the 2nd time with my cousin (his first time).

Please let me know.

Thanks.

CheekyDancer
10-12-13, 07:01
I am heading up to FKK land from the 29th Oct to the 8th Nov. Starting in the South Stuttgart Paradise then FRA Palace, Oase. Possibly World or Mainhatten. Any other recommendations welcome. I am up for meeting a few people sharing a few stories and drinking a few beers.

CheekyDancer
10-12-13, 07:07

Clear your PM's.I would be up for meeting up on the 5th.

Mac75
10-12-13, 22:59
I will be in Berlin 28th Oct to 1st Nov, plan on visiting Aretmis as usual, and some other places. Any ISG member that wants to meet up please PM. Cheers, Mac75.

JrSimon
10-15-13, 00:12
Coming back scheduled for Oasa on 19. Oct and Shark on 20. Oct.

Simex
10-15-13, 23:35
Taking a few clients to see the Schalke Vs Chelsea game. And broaden their horizon at Magnum on Monday and Then GT on Tuesday.

PM me if you are around.

Simex
10-15-13, 23:36
Add NWR clubs to your list. You won't be disappointed.

I am heading up to FKK land from the 29th Oct to the 8th Nov. Starting in the South Stuttgart Paradise then FRA Palace, Oase. Possibly World or Mainhatten. Any other recommendations welcome. I am up for meeting a few people sharing a few stories and drinking a few beers.

BonePony
10-16-13, 06:49
Gentlemen: I will be returning to FKK land in early November. My current schedule is:

Saturday 11/2: Oase (PM)

Sunday 11/3: Sharks.

Monday 11/4: Oase or Mainhatten.

Tuesday 11/5: World.

Wednesday 11/6: Golden Time or Acapulco.

Thursday 11/7: Acapulco or Golden Time.

Friday 11/8: Sixsens (PM)

Drop me a PM if you will be around on one of those days and would like to compare notes. Hope to catch up with some of you.

BP

Nille Copenhagen
10-19-13, 14:04
I'm in NRW next week.

Hitting on my favorites at GT, ACA, LR, DV, VV and Samya, maybe F39 and Magnum.

I'm flexible.

If you want to meet up send me a PM.

Optimist
10-22-13, 10:07
Just to confirm my plans are still to arrive at World on Tuesday 5th November in the early afternoon (later if I have travel problems) and stay until Saturday night. May visit other clubs. Depends how things go

Kimino
10-28-13, 20:55
Fast one day trip. Plan to spend the day at Artemis.

If anybody is there and wants to meet up, pm.

Cheers.

Kimino

Krazydude
10-31-13, 21:45
Plan to be at FKK Sharks on Fri Nov 22 after 20:30 hrs.

Anyone want to meet up, PM me.

London Traveller
11-02-13, 19:34
Hi all, I will be in Berlin 14-16 November and will go to Artemis, not sure which day (s) yet. If you are around in town and would like to meet up, just drop me a pm. Cheers.

BonePony
11-03-13, 02:00
After all the good feedback about Sharks on Sunday, I decided to give it a try on this trip. I will be there from around 1-9 PM. If any other ISG members are around, please say hi. You can identify me by a red / white / blue necklace or send me a PM. Cheers. BP

BonePony
11-03-13, 02:06
The current plan is to visit Oase again on Monday. 11/4. Mainhattan remains an option as well. World on the schedule for 11/5. Hope to see optimist and possibly other ISG members there on that day. Drop me a PM or stop by and say hi (marker = red / white / blue necklace) if you are around. BP

Golda Meir
11-03-13, 16:32
After all the good feedback about Sharks on Sunday, I decided to give it a try on this trip. I will be there from around 1-9 PM. If any other ISG members are around, please say hi. You can identify me by a red / white / blue necklace or send me a PM. Cheers. BPPlease write a review!

RempNobbes
11-03-13, 18:57
Hi all, I will be in Berlin 14-16 November and will go to Artemis, not sure which day (s) yet. If you are around in town and would like to meet up, just drop me a pm. Cheers.Hope that works. I am new here. I am also that time in Berlin and in Artemis. Would be nice meeting you. As I am form Germany and going in many fkk clubs we could change our knowledge and hang around a little bit.

Nille Copenhagen
11-08-13, 15:54
Hope that works. I am new here. I am also that time in Berlin and in Artemis. Would be nice meeting you. As I am form Germany and going in many fkk clubs we could change our knowledge and hang around a little bit.I'm also in Berlin next week, let us sync up.

Cheers

RempNobbes
11-10-13, 00:23
I will be at Artemis next Friday around 2pm to 11 pm.

Trans Atlantic
11-10-13, 03:31
Arriving noon THURS NOV 14. Thinking of DV and then Aca. Maybe Samya in the evening.

NOV 15. Probably GT and Six Sens in the evening as a backup.

NOV 16. Aca and one other club.Looks like my trip is a go for next week. Will arrive Thurs NOV 14 and stay in NRW until Monday.

Schedule is flexible but my must do clubs would be ACA, GT, and DV. PM if you want to meet up. Flexible with visiting other clubs.

Tommyseville
11-11-13, 00:52
I'll be in DUS this Friday, Nov 15.

Planning to check out Neby or F39 during the day (maybe Luder Lounge but it looks like a longer drive).

Then Haus Panthera in the evening.

As these places seem to be more locals-only, I suspect I'll stick out from the crowd more than usual.

Nille Copenhagen
11-11-13, 13:50
I'm at Artemis tomorrow night, see you around.

PM for details.

Cheers,

NC

Optimist
11-11-13, 16:19
A surprise weekend bonus for me. Anybody wants to say hi then PM

London Traveller
11-19-13, 23:09
Anyone around then? Preferred club Oase as I have some tickets still!. Drop me a line. I have a car so can go anywhere else too.

StarletVoyager
11-21-13, 23:07
9th Monday December: Oase.

11th Wednesday December: Oase / Sharks still undecided.

13th / 14th Friday / Saturday December: Artemis.

Hopefully this one will be the best yet!!!

Creature2
12-04-13, 05:32
Seems December is a party month everywhere, especially in NRW, And I am lucky traveling there in Dec.

7th Dec, Haus PAnthera

8th Dec, M-Exclusive Dulmen, combined by Villa Vertigo.

9th Dec, ACA.

Of course, this is not a concrete plan, I always change plans on spots. Any fellow member there, during those date?

Trans Atlantic
12-10-13, 08:46
Planned to be in NRW.

RempNobbes
12-10-13, 11:30
Are there someone around on Saturday. 14th? We are three people and drive from NRW to FRA. Around 11am until night. Pleasure to take one person with us.

Cheers,

RN

Tomux 22
12-11-13, 14:35
Will be at Artemis period 15-21th of December. PM if someone is around there at that time and is up for a beer and chat.

PussyLiccker
12-20-13, 01:23
I'll be down at the NRW from 25th of Dec to the 1st. I may stop by Frankfurt, but not sure yet. I will be attending GT, Samya, PSR, Mondial, ACA, and PHG. Let me know if you're around to hang out. I have a car, so if you need a driver, we can split the cost, but be ready to club hop. I sometimes do minimum of 2 clubs in a day. If I do GT, later that night I'll show up at ACA. If you are at the NRW and want to drive to Artemis, I'll consider it since it's a painful 6 hour drive.

Another long road trip possible. We could possibly do Dusseldorf to Zurich and stop by clubs along the way so we could do Dusseldorf to Frankfurt, Frankfurt to Stuttgart, Stuttgart to Zurich, and back.

Send me a PM if you're around or in for the road trip.

Leifeide
12-20-13, 14:40
I plan to be in Berlin during 26th. 28th of December.

On my "to do" list is Erlebniswohnung plus Insomnia. I am also open to other good suggestions for a real mongers night.

Anyone want to join me for a beer and a chat, please feel welcome to send me a PM.

Simon2001
12-29-13, 01:13
Hi,

I will be in frankfurt between 2 Jan to 5 Jan.

Hoping to visit sharks and maybe world.

Would be happy to meet with anybody around at the same time.

Cybernauta
12-30-13, 22:18
Hi all!

I'll be in Frankfurt am Main on Saturday 25th January 2014; I'm going to spend the whole day at the FKK Mainhattan; if anyone of you (dirty old mongers) wants to chat live with me (I'm balding, skinny, half tanned but I'll be wearing the bathrobe) , it might be fun! Have a happy new year's eve and a satisfactory 2014; cheers!

Willa1
01-03-14, 16:57
Hey,

Will be in Oase on Sunday 12 Jan. And at Mainhatten on Thursday evening 16 Jan. Anyone else in town? I am a slim 50 something American, greying brown hair. Look me up if you are there!

Will

BadinSweet
01-08-14, 01:05
Will fly in and out of FRA. Since it's during messe time I will probably be in NRW instead to avoid the craziness in FRA. Plans so far.

Sun and Mon Feb 9-10. GT and / or ACA.

Tue and Wed, taking a break and siteseeing somewhere.

Thu. Samya or somewhere in NRW.

Fri and Sat. Palace and possibly World or Shark (depending on Palace messe Friday night outcome)

Let me know if you want to hang out.

JrSimon
01-08-14, 11:13
Hi everybody

Will be back in Frankfurt first week end of February:

Sat 1st Feb at Oasa.

Sun 2nd Feb at Shark

Optimist
01-09-14, 16:21
Will start at World on evening of 5th, with plans to be there several days / nights (depends on a girl I am meeting). Also thinking of a brief trip to NRW (including GT). If anybody wants to say hi then PM and I'll firm up some plans

Sucker17
01-16-14, 07:50
Anyone going to Artemis on Friday 17th of January? I'll probably be there, so PM if you want to meet.

Kimino
01-16-14, 08:01
Fast trip today. Pm if you are around and want to meet.

Cheers.

Kimino

GuyFromParis
01-18-14, 02:44
I'm back again in Frankfurt the weekend of 8 and 8 February.

Mainhattan on Saturday and Sharks on Sunday.

Maybe some of you will also be there?

XiaoApple
01-18-14, 19:46
First time to Artemis, hope to see you guys.

Suomi1
01-22-14, 16:11
I will check it out if any other ISG members will be around that day.

VSail
01-27-14, 07:54
I will be in Cologne from 9th to 14th of FEB.

As a rookie in FKK stuff, it would be a pleasant suprise to encounter someone from here.

Trans Atlantic
01-29-14, 22:06
Hamburg FEB 12.

NRW FEB 13 - 15.

GT/Aca/DV/Mondial

Planning to TOFTT on Atmos / Harmony / Villa Vertigo.

Trans Atlantic
01-30-14, 19:33
Hamburg FEB 12.

NRW FEB 13. 15.

GT / Aca / DV / Mondial.

Planning to TOFTT on Atmos / Harmony / Villa Vertigo.Pushed out by three weeks to March.

MooseNibbler
02-01-14, 20:49
Hi gang,

I'm going to be in Frankfurt on the weekend of February 14-15. I'm planning on hitting Palace when I get into town Friday night, and Mainhattan during the daytime on Saturday.

Anyone else going to be around that weekend?

Qaxef1
02-04-14, 05:30
Hi all,

I'll be in Frankfurt from Thursday Feb 13 through Sunday Feb 16. Can't count the number of trips I have made to heaven on earth and it never disappoints. Would like to see if any fellow mongers are interested in meeting up. My usually places are Palace, Oase, and Mainhattan. Since I'm a terrible driver, I prefer to take taxis and trains during my stay.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

PussyLiccker
02-05-14, 03:53
Will be in NRW. I will hit up GT, Samya, ACA, Mondial, LR, and Magnum. Let me know if you are around, I don't have a set schedule, I hop clubs if the club doesn't have girls I'm looking for. I will be at GT on the 13th though. Just send me a pm if you are at the NRW, and maybe we'll run into each other.

VSail
02-06-14, 07:27
Will be in NRW. I will hit up GT, Samya, ACA, Mondial, LR, and Magnum. Let me know if you are around, I don't have a set schedule, I hop clubs if the club doesn't have girls I'm looking for. I will be at GT on the 13th though. Just send me a pm if you are at the NRW, and maybe we'll run into each other.I am planing to have two visits if I can keep my work schedule for Thursday (13th Feb) free.

First visit on Sunday (9th of Feb) probably one of these three Mondial / LR / Panthera. Probably will be there araoun 1600 but not sure which one to visit.

Second visit on Thursday if I can as I mentioned above. My plan is to visit Bernds at 1300 to experience the legandary services of Bernds. But still have some concerns about Bernds. So my visit on Sunday may help me to give a decision for the second visit.

It would be nice to run into each other.

MooseNibbler
02-06-14, 22:21
Hi all,

I'll be in Frankfurt from Thursday Feb 13 through Sunday Feb 16. Can't count the number of trips I have made to heaven on earth and it never disappoints. Would like to see if any fellow mongers are interested in meeting up. My usually places are Palace, Oase, and Mainhattan. Since I'm a terrible driver, I prefer to take taxis and trains during my stay.

Look forward to hearing from you all.Qaxef1,

I'm down for meeting up. I'll be there for two of those days. I was going to private message you, but I can't seem to find the PM link for you.

TripleD
02-10-14, 18:33
Qaxef1,

I'm down for meeting up. I'll be there for two of those days. I was going to private message you, but I can't seem to find the PM link for you.Hi MooseNibbler and Qaxef,

I'll be in FRA during that time as well if you're keen to catch up.

TD

Kimino
02-11-14, 09:54
I'll be in Artemis tomorrow. Pm if you want to meet for a chat.

Tschüss.

Kimino

MooseNibbler
02-11-14, 22:54
Hi MooseNibbler and Qaxef,

I'll be in FRA during that time as well if you're keen to catch up.

TDTripleD,

I've got a PM thread going with Qaxef, but the system would not let me message you directly. Can you message both of us in the PM system?

Wassab
02-12-14, 20:44
Any members planning to visit Shark on this day please let me know. Love to share some banters.

W

StarletVoyager
02-13-14, 01:56
28/5-GT VIENNA.

30/5-GT VIENNA.

31/5-GT VIENNA.

3/6-OASE or SHARKS.

4/6-OASE or SHARKS.

6/6-OASE or SHARKS.

7/6-OASE or SHARKS.

Vienna dates are fixed. Oase and Sharks will be the main clubs I visit in Frankfurt. However I will fine tune this plan nearer my departure and Mainhatten and World are also possibly on the radar too. If anyone is around on these dates do let me know it would be good to have some intelligent company!!!LOL. This is my most ambitious trip yet, travelling 1st class by train from Vienna to Frankfurt!!! SV.

TripleD
02-13-14, 17:14
TripleD,

I've got a PM thread going with Qaxef, but the system would not let me message you directly. Can you message both of us in the PM system?Hi MooseNibbler,

I don't seem to be able to PM either of you unfortunately, perhaps my post count is too low or something!

Are you headed to any clubs today or tomorrow?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Mac75
02-15-14, 17:45
I will be visiting Berlin from 24th to 28th February. I plan on visiting FKK Artemis a few times during my stay. PM me if you would like to meet up at some point. Thanks, Mac75.

NoTaWorry
02-16-14, 15:08
Feb 20. Arrive at Frankfurt Airport. Rent a car, Check out Sharks? (Thursday)

Feb 21- Drive up to Cologne and check into a hotel. Check out Samya. (Friday)

Feb 22- Samya or other Cologne FKK? (Saturday)

Feb 23- Samya or other Cologne FKK? (Sunday)

Feb 24- Check out of hotel in Cologne. Suggestions for an FKK? (Monday)

Feb 25- Leave Germany from FRA aiprort or stay additional day. Suggestions? (Tuesday)

Feb 26- Leave Germany from FRA. (Wednesday)

Last year I visited Palace about 10-12 times. I got pretty good at dealing with the sharks and made some friends. I feel "at home" there at this point. Since I am renting a car for the first time in Germany I want to have a more diverse experience this time around. If you have any suggestions that would be great. I am staying current on this forum in the FKK subsections. Seems like Sharks has some recent big thumbs up for Gazelle stunners GFE from some heavy posting regulars. That's why I want to start with Sharks. I have to be in Cologne for Fri-Mon Morning so I'll be hitting the FKK around Cologne during that leg of the trip. However I am very up for suggestions for the rest of my trip. If anyone wants to join me or meet me at any FKK feel free to contact me as that would be great. I plan to subscribe to this forum (site) shortly so you can msg me and to help support this fantastic site.

My preferences in order of importance:

1) GFE including DFK and fingers.

2) Pretty face.

3) Thin or athletic. Gap can be great.

4) Nice tits, natural preference. Small or large just nicely shaped.

StarletVoyager
02-17-14, 03:55
Why not make the short drive to dusseldorf for LIVING ROOM or drive up to fkk ACAPULCO. Check the board for options in the koln-dusseldorf area. I feel limiting yourself to cologne would not be the best. on tuesday/ wednesday check out sharks or for in my opinion a more authentic fkk experience oase. if you cant drive there train it or a cab for 35-40. samya will be good on either friday or saturday for the party.

StarletVoyager
02-17-14, 05:46
My mistake, apologies.

Westside2003
02-17-14, 08:48
I'm doing a long weekend in the Frankfurt area 2/28-3/3. Planning on return visits to Oase, World and Mainhatten. Thinking of checking out Sharks as well. Love to meet up and have a drink with anyone who plans to be around.

Luv Fake
02-17-14, 17:48
I will be in Cologne on 2/28 and 3/1 visiting Finca and PSR. I will also be in ACA in Dussledorf on 3/2. Would like to meet up if anyone is interested.

Wonethai
02-19-14, 05:13
Haven't been able to work a stopover in Frankfurt in almost a year but finally have been able to. I have done Oase and Mainhattan many times before but would like to either visit World or Sharks. I arrive this Friday evening (2/21) and was wondering if anyone needs a wingman. If not, I would appreciate any tips on the best way to get to either place via public transport.

Thanks!

Nille Copenhagen
02-19-14, 10:09
Tonight I'll be at Artemis, pm me if you like to meet up, cheers, I'm at party during daytime.

Optimist
02-20-14, 15:10
World. Evening of 5th March.

GoldenTime. Daytime 6th March from 11. 00a.m, followed by another NRW club.

NRW or Hessen 7th March.

If anybody wants to say hi, let me know

Scriviner
02-21-14, 04:14
I will be in Stuttgart in two weeks and will be going to Sakura on Sunday late afternoon and then another night during the week, probably Wednesday for my birthday.

NoTaWorry
02-24-14, 12:03
Will be at World today / tonight and currently planning on Sharks tomorrow. I'm flexible for tomorrow. Can also do Mainhattan or Oase since I haven't been to either. However for my last night I think I want a sure thing and that "thing" is Roxanna. If you have any better ideas please PM me. Flying out from FRA on Wednesday. Would be great to meet up with a fellow Mongerer from this board. Please PM me if you would like to.

Cheers!

Smdrr
02-26-14, 08:03
Have a few free days after a busy week in Europe. Here is my FKK itinerary.

Thursday Feb 27th: Sharks.

Friday Feb 28th: Mainhattan and possibly also Palace (afternoon) depending on whether I can convince myself.

Saturday Mar 1st: World.

Will have a car could give you a ride too if you happened to on my way to any of these clubs.

CarneNorte
02-26-14, 10:09
Hey all,

I'll be in Amsterdam March 19-23 and I've recently learned about the fkk clubs. I'm planning a one day excursion to visit one. I'm planning on March 20 on visiting Oase or Artemis. This will be my 1st time to go to one so basically the "wow, is this real?" factor will be involved LOL. I've read the posts and prob will get up sells and among other things but it's the sake of experience. Just can't decide on which club to go to yet.

Trans Atlantic
02-27-14, 04:44
Hey all,

I'll be in Amsterdam March 19-23 and I've recently learned about the fkk clubs. I'm planning a one day excursion to visit one. I'm planning on March 20 on visiting Oase or Artemis. This will be my 1st time to go to one so basically the "wow, is this real?" factor will be involved LOL. I've read the posts and prob will get up sells and among other things but it's the sake of experience. Just can't decide on which club to go to yet.Unless you are planning to fly from Amsterdam, I suggest you use google maps to determine the distance of each club.

ZimmerBaby
02-27-14, 08:23
RLD, Sharks, Mainhattan and probably Oase.

Florida Sun
03-03-14, 05:43
Greetings fellow world travelers of bodily pleasure, I will be traveling to Frankfurt with tasty women on my mind. I am hoping to find a wingman to share transportation to and from central Frankfurt to Oase, World, Sharks, Paradise and a possible time filler spots at Palace and Manhattan. If your in town at this time and want to hang out let me know.

On another front I have been with girlfriends to swingers clubs and find exhibition, voyeurism, and partner swapping sexy fun and less taxing on number of rooms. Has anyone observed this with paid girls at FKKs.

Trans Atlantic
03-04-14, 02:30
HAM. Mar 5.

NRW. Mar 6, 7, half of Mar 8 before heading down to Oase.

Simex
03-07-14, 01:04
Ping me a mail if you're around.

NewPlayer
03-10-14, 19:22
I will be in the Frankfurt area during those dates. I'm planning to spend time at both World and Sharks. Would be awesome to meet up with some of the members to exchange experience. I have the same taste as Syzypsies and Free Dude

Sucker17
03-10-14, 21:39
Hi, will be in FKK Paradise Tuesday 11th of March at about 2 PM. Anyone planning the same? PM me.

Scripted Life
03-14-14, 22:33
Frankfurt on 15, 16, 20 Mar. Stuttgart on 17 Mar. Should have a car.