PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14

Exodus8
07-13-15, 21:03
I will be at Oase 14-17 July and most likely Sharks 18-19.

After that I still stay in FRA for 2 more weeks where I will switch between Oase, Sharks and World (perhaps even try Samya).

Let me know if someone like to meet and share taxi fares.

Jim57
07-14-15, 05:21
Heading to Oase today. Probably get there mid to late afternoon.

Probably will make a stop at Sharks tomorrow for a few hours before a long drive down to Rome. Staying in a hotel close by so should be there from opening time.

Jerboa
07-16-15, 13:03
I will be in Hessen this weekend.

Sharks Friday 17th July.

Palace Saturday 18th July.

And Oase on Sunday 19th July.

ILoveMongering
07-29-15, 06:18
Hey!

Am back to Hessen in second week of August. Probably all three days at Oase or may be one day at Shark. Anyone around just massage me.

NewPlayer
07-31-15, 19:03
It's that time again. I will be in the Frankfurt area from August 25th-Sept 8th. I will spend a lot of times at Oase, Sharks, and World. If anybody is interested in meeting up, just pm me. I'm coming from the States.

Optimist
08-04-15, 08:16
Am in Dusseldorf with indecision about which clubs to visit. Is anybody else around. Even thinking of a long day trip to Oase on Wednesday.

Nille Copenhagen
08-04-15, 08:33
I'm in NRW this week, hitting some NRW clubs PM me for details.

Cheers

PayForIt
08-04-15, 09:04
Heading back to the Art this week. Would be good to survey the ladies with other ISG members. Let me know if you are due to be there please and we can enjoy the scenery together!

Guy93
08-04-15, 16:45
5. August Dolce Vita.

6. August Living Room or Dolce Vita.

7. August Living Room or Dolce Vita.

8. August ??? Return flight.

NoTaWorry
08-05-15, 22:53
Will most likely be hitting up Sharks a few times between August 6-11. Please say Hello, in the club. Big dude with a pony tail and a black wireless headset probably around neck. Cheers!

NoTaWorry
08-06-15, 11:19
Will be wearing a Hawaiian Fishhook Necklace around my neck. Say Hello! .

Will most likely be hitting up Sharks a few times between August 6-11. Please say Hello, in the club. Big dude with a pony tail and a black wireless headset probably around neck. Cheers!

Luca Gentile
08-15-15, 12:09
Hi there,

Visiting Cologne between 16th and 2nd. Want to give visit to a couple of clubs. I have only limited experience so a company would be nice, please let me know if interested.

Jymondor
08-20-15, 15:31
After disappointing Wednesday in World I decide to stay three days in Sharks between Aug 20 and Aug 23.

I can be recognized by black Pebble Steel Smartwatch. Always open to speak to the colleagues.

Jim57
08-26-15, 14:55
Just booked myself a trip. Flying into Cologne on 10th September and out again on 15th. Still working out a plan of action but staying in Cologne the first night and then three nights in the Mercure in Friedrichsdorf near Oase.

On Thursday 10th I'll either go to Samya or possibly Teenyland or Nylon Cafe. Other days are flexible. Probably World on Friday, Oase on Saturday & Sharks on Sunday. Flight on Monday is arround 6 PM so if I have the energy a visit to Teenyland or Nylon Cafe might be on the cards.

Anyone else arround on those dates?

NewPlayer
09-01-15, 00:17
If you want a wing man or just somebody to hang out with during down time in the club, pm me.

Valman20
09-05-15, 06:15
Greetings comrades I will be visiting Frankfurt and looking forward to explore the FKK in the area like Sharks, Oase and more, looking for a wing man, I speak fluently Romanian and Russian just in case. PM me and see you around.

Optimist
09-08-15, 14:14
I will be in Dusseldorf area 18 to 21 September inclusive. If anybody is around and wants to say Hi, then PM me. Probably aiming to include LR, and of course some others.

NoTaWorry
09-09-15, 15:00
Will be at Sharks today, Sept 9. Wearing black cordless headphones. Say Hello,!

Smuler
09-09-15, 19:28
Trying for GT on Wednesday September 23.

If interested, PM me.

Best regards.

Smuler

Frankfurt
09-10-15, 01:15
1. Planning Oase Sept 16-17 -staying in local town as Frankfurt is sold out or extremely $$$ due to auto show.

2. Planning virgin trip to Mondial on Sept 25-26.

Business schedule could jeopardize the dates but seems above is looking doable between doing business and dodging traveling office choir boys / boy scout types.

Craiova
09-10-15, 01:54
1. Planning Oase Sept 16-17 -staying in local town as Frankfurt is sold out or extremely $$$ due to auto show.
You still get some hotel rooms in Frankfurt during IAA. But compared with low season prices Frankfurt hotels charge you during IAA three or fourtimes more.

Optimist
09-19-15, 22:48
Planning on Living Room Sunday. If anybody is going then I'd be happy to say Hi.

Nille Copenhagen
09-20-15, 10:07
I'll be in NRW and Hessen next week PM me if you want to meet.

I'm hitting ACA, Samya, World Sharks, Perhaps also Oase if time permits.

See ya.

Dick Travel
09-23-15, 16:37
Hi all.

I shall be around FRA first Friday and Sat in October October probably hitting either Sharks twice or Sharks and Oase.

Then later in the week hoping to visit FKK Colosseum Augsburg also for my first time.

I'm RTFF eagerly as it's been too long since my last FKK visit! I will post reports in due course.

I'm not going to describe myself, so for amusement I hereby create a secret DT signal, if I see a polar bear scratch his elbow three times I shall scratch my ear lobe three times and you shall know it's me Come and say Hi!

Wry Cooter
09-26-15, 00:11
I have planned a four day getaway to NRW from Thursday, October 22 to Sunday, October 25. Will center my activities mostly around GT and LL Moers. May drive down to Frankfurt on Sunday for a little Oase time.

Piggsy
09-27-15, 18:36
I'll be here from tomorrow (28 rh) till Oct 10. Spend my birthday here (9th) and keen to check out some clubs and venues. Anybody see a.

Short haired guy with a couple of tats talking in an Aussie accent. Maybe me. Happy to meet some punters and have a beer.

Cheers

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Trans Atlantic
09-28-15, 02:28
PM if you want to meet up.

Jcrb26
10-05-15, 12:23
PM if you want to meet up.

JrSimon
10-10-15, 13:32
Hi,

Will be back for a trip in Fra 3rd week end of Oct:

Friday 23. Oct at World.

Saturday 24. Oct at Oasa.

Sunday 25. Oct at Shark.

SvenFKK
10-11-15, 10:50
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!Just to be clear, a while back this changed. In the past, one could put in hard returns and they would result in-hard returns, that is, a line break at that point. Many people learned to type like this, to avoid long lines (even if it is wrapped for you, it might not be for the receiver; not a problem here, but it is with many other applications). This is also useful for formatting and for pasting in text from elsewhere. It doesn't work like this anymore. Also, any abbeviation such as e dot g dot will be interpreted as ending and starting a new sentence. I prefer the old scheme, but presumably there were reasons for the change. One can get used to typing without hitting return, but pasting in is more difficult, and you have to watch the abbreviations.

BadinSweet
10-12-15, 20:23
Scheduled some stopover at FRA. Please PM if you'd like to hang out, specially Oase and Shark expert.

Thu Oct 15 - Shark.

Fri Oct 16 - Oase or Palace.

Sat Oct 17 - Shark (short stay).

Oct 30 and 31 - depending on the previous trip outcome.

Carpe Viam
10-12-15, 21:31
I'm at World next weekend, PM me if you want to meet up.

I can pick up you from stations.

Ruffeek
10-16-15, 20:19
Hi, All:

Here's my tentative schedule for the last week of October and early November. Apart from the FKK, I am definitely looking forward to the weather too!

- Between October 26 and 29, on any two of these days: FKK66, Villingen-Schwenningen.

- Friday, October 30: Most likely Palast, Freiburg.

- Saturday October 31: Either Sakura, Boblingen, or, more likely, Paradise, Stuttgart.

- November 1 to 6, I will be in Lithuania.

- November 6: Palace, Frankfurt (or, I might try an NRW place for a change -- as long as I am at Frankfurt airport by noon on November 7).

Happy to meet up with co-punters and chug a few pints. PM me if you're up to it. If you see a wheatish-skinned, currently rotund, not-very-tall chap with dark hair and a sort-of-bald patch, then that's probably me.

Oh damn: after that self-description, even I hate the way I look!!

Cheers to all from always-hot-UAE.

Ruff.

Ksalameh
10-24-15, 02:53
PM if you want to meet up. Then hit one of the FKK Clubs.

Cheers

BadinSweet
10-24-15, 20:52
Will be at Shark Friday and Saturday night. PM if you'd like to hang out.

Optimist
10-28-15, 11:24
November 7 to 11. I will be based in northern side of Dusseldorf, aiming for Babylon, Living Room, and one or two other clubs.Have car.

If anybody is around and wants to say Hi let me know.

Kimino
10-28-15, 20:51
After a loooong time, I'll be in Berlin on Friday.

Pm if you want to meet up.

Cheers.

Kimino.

Usel1
10-28-15, 23:41
I'll be there.

Glad to say Hello, to virtual companion.

6th morning may be Villa Romantika.

Bye.

XXL
11-02-15, 20:13
November 12th Paradise Stuttgart (late arrival, around 10 pm).

November 13th Paradise Saarbruecken OR FKK Prestige Neunkirchen (arrival early afternoon).

November 16th Sharks (arrival late afternoon).

November 17th Sakura (arrival early afternoon, departure right after having dinner).

PM me.

I can pick people up except on the 12th since I'll be arriving late already.

Trans Atlantic
11-05-15, 15:12
Will be at ACA and LR. Might visit other clubs as well.

Willa1
11-10-15, 18:08
Hey,

I will be connecting through Frankfurt on Dec 11th. And plan to visit Oase around 9 PM til? Friday evening. Anyone planning to be there?

Will

StarletVoyager
11-10-15, 20:34
4 lots of 12 hour days and nights in Artemis budget and stamina all accounted for prior to departure!! Still loving the whole thing since my first visit to Artemis in 2008 7 years later now!

Monday 14TH December 4 PM-5 AM.

Wednesday 16TH December 5 PM-5 AM.

Friday 18TH December 5 PM-5 AM.

Saturday 19TH December 5 PM-5 AM.

YAHOOO!

Trans Atlantic
11-11-15, 04:58
Will be at ACA and LR. Might visit other clubs as well.Will be FRA on 19th. Maybe 20th as well.

Skeden80
11-14-15, 18:55
Will go again with work to this lovely area. The plan is FKK by evening and work by day. I guess Sunday-Tuesday isn't the best option for FKK action, but I could not choose the dates this time. Haven't set the clubs quite yet, but most likely Sharks and Oase will get a visit or two. Possible also FKK Dietzenbach, even if I had a not fully positive experience last time. I now that club hasn't the best ambient conditions, but cheap girls and anal without any extra for some girls do trigger my attention.

Anyone wants to hang out at the clubs, please send a PM. I'll be driving, so I'll be flexible on the destinations.

GlobalPunter
11-15-15, 21:49
I will be in Frankfurt sharks 19th Oase 20th & Mainhattan 21th. If you want to meet up please let me know.

Some help finding the ladies metioned on the forum will be great.

Tuber19
11-21-15, 22:20
15 and 16 - Acapulco.

17 to 22 - Frankfurt (Sharks and Oase).

(35 years old).

Georgio919
11-24-15, 15:53
Hi:

Will be in Frankfurt on these dates. Sightseeing by day, and a different kind of sightseeing by night.

Anyone also in the area who would like to potentially meet up for a beer before or during the festivities please let me know.

Ibrahimovic
11-25-15, 21:12
Will stop by in Frankfurt on these days, probably make a visit to the RLD and then probably Palace and Oase.

After that on to Madrid for three days to visit the club Vive and maybe some more.

Smoky Jack
11-26-15, 00:19
Hi:

Will be in Frankfurt on these dates. Sightseeing by day, and a different kind of sightseeing by night.

Anyone also in the area who would like to potentially meet up for a beer before or during the festivities please let me know.I will be there Dec 4 and 5. Probaby going to Oase both days but would be up for a trip to Sharks or even Palace. Let me know if you want to meet up in Oase. If any others want to meet up let me know...sometimes it helps to combine knowledge lol

Jerboa
11-30-15, 19:38
I will be at Paradise on Friday 4th December.

FormulaOneFan
12-08-15, 06:45
I will be in the FRA / DUS area mid-January. My current plans are.

Jan 15-17 - Frankfurt area. Sharks and Oase these nights, not clear which.

Jan 18+19 - Dusseldorf area. Livingroom, GoldenTime, or?

Jan 20th. Frankfurt area - ?

Have enjoyed meeting other ISGers. PM me if you want to meet up and share notes.

Tuber19
12-10-15, 00:37
I will be in the FRA / DUS area mid-January. My current plans are.

Jan 15-17 - Frankfurt area. Sharks and Oase these nights, not clear which.

Jan 18+19 - Dusseldorf area. Livingroom, GoldenTime, or?

Jan 20th. Frankfurt area - ?

Have enjoyed meeting other ISGers. PM me if you want to meet up and share notes.I will be in Frankfurt January 17, mostly will visit Sharks, I can't send PM's.

Jim57
12-11-15, 12:51
Short trip to Germany next week. Get in to Cologne late at night on Tuesday so probably will just go to the hotel which is about an hours drive away and have a few beers. Save my juices for the nextr day.

Plans might change but currently looking at going to Oase on Wednesday & Sharks on Thursday. Not flying until evening on Friday so may get a visit somewhere else that day too.

FormulaOneFan
12-12-15, 01:39
I will be in Frankfurt January 17, mostly will visit Sharks, I can't send PM's.I'll plan on Sharks on the 17th. I'm american, caucasian, average height, sandy brown hair. No distinguishing features really.

GlobalPunter
12-19-15, 19:59
I will be visiting Frankfurt Jan 15th -17th.

I plan on visiting World, Sharks and Oases on 15th - 17th of Jan.

I'm still not sure if Oases is a good choice as I will be leaving for Frankfurt Airport. I tend to prefer Mainhattan as taxi to Airport is €45 and gets there in less than 15 mins.

Palace is another good option close to Frankfurt Airport.

GlobalPunter
12-30-15, 00:39
I'm in Sharks on the 17th, If you and anyone else wants to meet up let me know. Oases 16th and World 15th of Jan 2015. Hopefully all the lovely are back from holiday. Will be great to hang out chat and exchange a few ideas.

I'll plan on Sharks on the 17th. I'm american, caucasian, average height, sandy brown hair. No distinguishing features really.

Smuler
01-03-16, 16:51
I will be going to Artemis for the first time on Thursday January 21 around 18:00-19:00.

An experienced visitor to guide me would be appreciated.

Best Regards.

Smuler.

Optimist
01-04-16, 17:10
Visiting from 27th January for a few days, probably in NRW, but aiming to get to Hessen for a day. If anybody wants to say Hi, then PM. Cheers.

Usel1
01-04-16, 21:56
I should be to Freude and or Neby.

And the say after as on the way back to Villa Venus or Oase.

Hope to meet some guys!

Jim57
01-06-16, 17:01
Couple of days off in Germany at the start of February. Planning on going to World on 1st and then one of the Frankfurt clubs (Oase, Mainhattan or Sharks) on 2nd.

Florida Sun
01-08-16, 02:08
I am planning to visit Germany from the 11th to the 16th of February. My plan is th visit Sharks on 11th and 12th and I booked my stay at the hotel down the street from the club. Spend couple of days away from Frankfurt in Berlin to visit Artemis on the 13th and 14th and then on my final night of the 15th stay at a Frankfurt airport hotel and visit Oase.

If you are visiting on those days let me know so we can meet and share drinks and stories.

Clodius1
01-10-16, 02:05
First FKK trip ever! Cheapest flight was into Berlin, so I'll have to drop into Artemis before I bail for the NRW. Recent Artemis string seems pretty sharky and hit-or-miss. Would be great if an experienced monger could show me the ropes at Artemis on the 26th. Will probably leave Berlin for Cologne area right afterwards, like jumping from the pan into the fire, yes? Would like to meet other hobbyists while in FKK-land!

Jude Bright
01-10-16, 20:27
Just finalized my trip. Will be In Frankfurt From Feb 21 to 29. Will have a hotel in downtown with a rental car. Arrive in Frankfurt in the morning and plan is to go to Sharks at noon time on the 21 (Sun). The rest days to be determined, but would like to go to others in that area as well. I am a newbie in FKK. Any bro interested we can ride together.

Hope to see some of you.

JB.

Stooben
01-14-16, 04:51
Another FKK newbie checking in. Will be in Frankfurt on Feb. 3-7 and then Berlin 7-10th. Will be checking out Sharks, OASE, Artemis. Hit me up if you want to meet up for a beer!

Report (s) in respective threads to follow!

Mrknowitall
01-15-16, 21:45
Another FKK newbie checking in. Will be in Frankfurt on Feb. 3-7 and then Berlin 7-10th. Will be checking out Sharks, OASE, Artemis. Hit me up if you want to meet up for a beer!

Report (s) in respective threads to follow!You should come to Cologne or Düsseldorf during this time. It will be Karnival and is absolutely mad crazy during this weekend in Köln and Düsseldorf. (Frankfurt not so much).

Midget Bird
01-22-16, 05:18

Report (s) in respective threads to follow!I am an FKK newbie as well. I'll be in Frankfurt and surrounding areas from Feb 1-12. Definitely checking out Sharks and some other good ones. It'd nice to have a fellow newbie to explore the FKK arena!

FormulaOneFan
01-25-16, 23:05
Will be in the FRA / DUS area again May 5-13th. Will plan on at least a few nights at Sharks, Oase, GoldenTime and will likely try out Acapulco, Samya, etc. May also head to Mainhattan one evening as I didn't attend this past trip.

Will post again when things get closer.

JrSimon
01-26-16, 01:51
Hello everybody.

I Will be Back in Fra area last days of January.

On Saturday 30 in Oasa and on Sunday 31. In Shark!

Jim57
01-27-16, 10:03
So back in Germany on Sunday night through to Wednesday morning.

Driving across from Cherbourg on Sunday and staying close to World. I'll maybe stop off at Samya for a bit on the way or if I make good time on the road I might hit World on Sunday night.

Monday I'll do World, unless I made it there on Sunday, in which case I'll go to Sharks. Tuesday will be either Oase or Mainhattan.

Abox79
01-27-16, 21:07
Arrive in Dusseldorf on the Friday morning, 26/2 plan to hit Acapulco that day then onto GT late am on Sat and onto LR for the evening afterwards before fling back on Sunday.

BadinSweet
02-07-16, 02:39
Will be in Frankfurt for the weekend. Please PM if you are planning to go to the following on these days. Thanks.

Fri Feb 26th. Shark or Oase.

Sat 27th. Shark or Palace.

Sun 28th. Shark.

Abox79
02-10-16, 22:08
Here's my plan. Unless someone gives me a better idea. Arrive Dusseldorf mid am 26/2, collect hire car straight to GT, arrive early PM. Evening / night at YY, back to hotel near Kaarst, call in at LR if not to tired and / or 'out of ammo'. Saturday down to Sixsens to arrive 11-12 noon, stay until 4-5 pm then up to Aca for evening night before returning to hotel near Kaarst. Anyone wishing to join me let me know, contribution appreciated.

BlackUnknown
02-13-16, 22:01
Hello everyone,

I am planning to visit Sharks (or Oase) at 27/2. I have to say that I am a newbie, so it will be great for me to accompany someone.

PM me if you're interested.

Jude Bright
02-14-16, 23:28
I am coming to Frankfurt the 1st time next Sunday. Because I will fly overnight and Will Landed early morning and pick a car at about 8 am. Planning to go to Sharks at 11 when it open. Hopefully will have a few session and go to check in my hotel around 2-3 pm to have some sleep. Return to sharks in the evening for more lineup.

Go to World Monday to take the advantage of early admission discount. ??47.

Has a break as I have to take care some business.

Wed, sharks again.

Thur Oase.

Friday. Mainhattan.

Sat rest.

Sunday Shark.

Any bro has any suggestions?

Thank.

JB.

Willa1
02-20-16, 18:20
Hey,

Plan to be in Oase on Thursday around 7:30 PM. Stay until 1 or 2 Friday morning. Anyone around?

Will

Tomhad5
02-20-16, 20:40
Will be at Sharks on Sunday too. JB and Badin hope to see you guys. I'll be wearing a bright orange G-Shock watch (GW-M5610 MR).

Myrmidon
02-23-16, 22:30
It's a little early, but I'm returning for my annual visit April 25th to May 3rd.

I'll post again closer to the date.

Myr.

Vito Corleone
02-23-16, 22:42
I am coming to Frankfurt the 1st time next Sunday. Because I will fly overnight and Will Landed early morning and pick a car at about 8 am. Planning to go to Sharks at 11 when it open. Hopefully will have a few session and go to check in my hotel around 2-3 pm to have some sleep. Return to sharks in the evening for more lineup.

Go to World Monday to take the advantage of early admission discount. ??47.

Has a break as I have to take care some business.

Wed, sharks again.

Thur Oase..I would visit the clubs on Saturday & rest when you return home!

Jude Bright
02-24-16, 10:15
I would visit the clubs on Saturday & rest when you return home!Return next Monday.

Jb.

Member #4460
03-04-16, 06:58
I will be in Germany from March 19 to March 27th. Because it's cheaper to fly to Dusseldorf, I'm starting out there and will go to Frankfurt last.

Any safe parking (or even safe parking within walking distance) around Villa Venus? I just want to make sure my rental car would remain safe!

I haven't mapped out my trip yet but that usually takes a day to do!

FormulaOneFan
03-04-16, 08:04
I will be in Germany from March 19 to March 27th. Because it's cheaper to fly to Dusseldorf, I'm starting out there and will go to Frankfurt last.

Any safe parking (or even safe parking within walking distance) around Villa Venus? I just want to make sure my rental car would remain safe!

I haven't mapped out my trip yet but that usually takes a day to do!I have nothing to add to your trip, but I had to reply because Sergio Aragonés Groo the Wanderer is my favorite comic of all time. I have a copy of every issue from all publishers.

Optimist
03-20-16, 13:03
Visiting from April 9 to 13, planning on World, Sharks, plus a day or so around Dusseldorf. If anyone is around and wants to say Hi, then PM me.

Pentire
03-20-16, 13:43
Back to Sharks (is there anywhere better at the moment) for another Three Day Event; 22nd April-25th April.

Der Auslander
03-20-16, 15:37
I will be travelling between Stuttgart, Frankfurt and perhaps Dusseldorf from Wednesday March 23rd to Monday March 28th. No particular itinerary but will probably visit some of the larger FKKs (Paradise, Sharks, Oase, World, Goldentime). PM me if you are also about and interested in a beer and shooting the breeze in one of these fine establishments while we make acquaintance with some of the lovely ladies.

Iceberg27
03-23-16, 23:47
Hi all,

I will be in Sharks on this Saturday and Sunday in World.

Monday will be in Samya and Tuesday Palace.

If anyone is around want to hang out together please feel free to write here or pm me.

Regards.

Optimist
03-27-16, 11:36
Starting probably at World in evening of 7th, hoping in later days to include Atlanta and Sharks. On Saturday (possibly Sunday also) in NRW. If anybody wants to say Hi, PM me.

Myrmidon
03-29-16, 04:12
Hoping for warm weather for the gardens at Oase, World, Sharks & even Mainhatten, April 25th to May 3rd.

If you're going to be in the area & want to say Hi, drop me a PM!

XXL
03-31-16, 17:01
May 12th, late evening: FKK Flamingo Island (I don't expect many hookup proposals for this one!)

May 13th, early afternoon: FKK Paradise Saarbruecken.

May 15th, late afternoon: FKK Sharks.

May 25th to May 29th: 4 days in Frankfurt with Palace & Manhattan & the RLD.

PM!

NewPlayer
04-01-16, 03:34
Planning to head to Oase on April 7th, then splitting the time among oase, sharks, world, and mainhattan. Shoot me a message if you're interested in meeting up and sharing a few drinks and laughs.

Vincent3800
04-01-16, 05:43
I will be Frankfurt from 14th until 16th, April, plan to go Oase or sharks during these days, any good friend can be joined on these days, please PM me! Enjoy together.

FormulaOneFan
04-02-16, 08:35
Will be in FRA / DUS area May 5-14th. Will post tentative club schedule soon. Happy to meet up with fellow ISGers. Have met a few and have enjoyed the conversations and sharing notes.

Guy93
04-11-16, 12:17
I will be at Oase.

Wolvenvacht
04-11-16, 19:32
Saturday 16th of April: Babylon, Elsdorf.

Sunday 17th of April: Samya, Cologne.

PayForIt
04-12-16, 00:08
Would be good to meet up with some fellow ISG members.

Upcoming trip:

Wednesday 20th April: Dusseldorf. Will try Oceans for first time and if no good on to LR.

Thursday 21st April: Have not decided out of Acapulco (Velbert) or a risk free trip to Sharks.

Friday 22nd April: Sakura Stuttgart. Got to try it on recent reviews.

Please PM me if you will be in any of the above cubs on those dates.

Cheers.

Mambomike
04-12-16, 14:24
I will be making an FKK tour, visiting Oase and Sharks in Hesse and Bernds / Babylon / LivingRoom in NRW. The exact schedule depends on weather and other events, but my initial plan is Oase / Sharks April 23-24; Bernds / Babylon / LivingRoom April 25-27; and Oase / Sharks April 28-30. This will be my third FKK tour. I will be driving the Autobahn between clubs. PM me if your schedule roughly coincides with mine.

Takedown
04-13-16, 23:38
Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've hit the scene. My last and only time was back in 2010. Last time I visited Goldentime, Samya, and World. I remember loving the service at GT. World was pretty cool but I remember wishing that I was there during the summer months and regretted not staying for the late night club feel. Samya was okay but not my favorite.

Flash forward to 2016 and I hear that Goldentime hasn't changed much and Sharks seems to be the new big shot in Frankfurt with World taking a decline. As such, this is my tentative itinerary:

04/29: Sharks.

04/30: Rest.

05/01: Goldentime.

05/02- 05/03: Amsterdam, NL.

05/04: Sharks OR Goldentime.

05/05 to 05/08: Family time in Prague.

05/09: Open.

Back in 2010 I met up with an ISGer who showed me the ropes but he is no longer mongering. I would love to meet one of you regulars during this trip if the timing works for you.

Jim57
04-19-16, 12:27
A few days in Germany over the next couple of weeks with some business committments in between. Plan at present is:

Tuesday 26th April. Oase.

Wednesday 27th. World.

Sunday 1st May. Sharks.

Monday 2nd May. Probably World again but that's to be confirmed.

I'm staying just outside Frankfurt. I'll have my vehicle with me and already have one passenger but I have room for more so if anyone interested in joining the party send me a PM. I'm cheaper than a cab!

Mambomike
04-20-16, 03:28
Plans coming into focus: Sharks on April 23, saving Oase gardens for Sunday April 24 when there is less rain and clouds. Bernds on April 25 and Sharks on Thursday night, April 28.

I will be making an FKK tour, visiting Oase and Sharks in Hesse and Bernds / Babylon / LivingRoom in NRW. The exact schedule depends on weather and other events, but my initial plan is Oase / Sharks April 23-24; Bernds / Babylon / LivingRoom April 25-27; and Oase / Sharks April 28-30. This will be my third FKK tour. I will be driving the Autobahn between clubs. PM me if your schedule roughly coincides with mine.

Mambomike
04-20-16, 20:43
Further plans are Bernds to early evening on Apr 25, followed by ACA Velbert in the evening / night. Tuesday April 26 is likely to start out at Babylon Elsdorf during the day followed by Bernds in the evening. PM me if you might be there during those times.

Plans coming into focus: Sharks on April 23, saving Oase gardens for Sunday April 24 when there is less rain and clouds. Bernds on April 25 and Sharks on Thursday night, April 28.

NoTaWorry
04-21-16, 10:09
In Frankfurt area today, April 21- April 25. Will mostly be at Sharks (will be there today) with a most likely visit to Oase or perhaps one other FKK. Send me a message if you are around (specially at Sharks). Cheers.

Wry Cooter
04-21-16, 22:08
Plan to fly into FRA on 26 May and say near Frankfurt for a couple days. May drive up to NRW on 28 May or 29 May and then maybe go to a couple of my favorites up there (GT, ACA, LL, F39, maybe YY). Could stay in Deustchland until as late as 5 June. If you're around during that time let me know.

FormulaOneFan
04-22-16, 06:29
Here's my current plan.

Thu 5-May FRA Sharks.

Fri 6-May FRA Oase.

Sat 7-May FRA??

Sun 8-May FRA Sharks.

Mon 9-May DUS GT &/ or LR.

Tue 10-May DUS GT &/ or LR.

Wed 11-May FRA Oase.

Thu 12-May FRA Sharks.

Fri 13-May FRA Sharks.

Plans may change and mix things up a bit, but happy to synch up with anyone else in town.

JasMak
04-22-16, 16:21
Back to Sharks (is there anywhere better at the moment) for another Three Day Event; 22nd April-25th April.I'll be at sharks tonight (Friday 22nd) unless someone suggests any reason not to! First timer to Frankfurt but been to Artemis a couple times and a few small time FKKs in Munich.

Samcik
04-22-16, 21:06
I'll be in Sharks on May 10th and 11th.

SlaaFreak
04-22-16, 23:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Reef LostCause
04-24-16, 21:41
Hello.

I will be in Frankfurt next weekend.

I plan to do one day each at Oase and Sharks on Friday and Saturday, and come back at the better of the two on Sunday.

Please feel free to get in touch.

Pistons
04-26-16, 05:02
Thinking of taking a trip 2nd /3rd week of June for 5-6 days, but haven't decided where to go apart from oase / sharks and probably going to check out LR and maybe one more nrw club. Feel free to give me a msg if you plan on going the same week in case of car hire or just meet up.

FlagRunner7
04-26-16, 19:51
I'll be visiting this Saturday / Sunday. My exact destinations are still up in the air but I'd like to visit Goldentime for the first time. I have a car so happy to help with travel and I'm open to suggestions as to where to visit in the area. The furthest south I think I'll travel is Dusseldorf.

If anyone is in the area, please let me know.

Thanks!

BadinSweet
04-29-16, 08:12
Will be in FRA and NRW area from May 13-18. PM if you would like to have someone to chat to. My current plans:

Fri May 13 - Shark.

Sat May 14 - Palace or Oase.

Sun May 15 - Shark.

Tue May 17 - NRW area, probably GoldenTime.

Wed May 8 - NRW area.

StarletVoyager
05-03-16, 22:51
13th June Monday-Sharky Sharks.

15th June Wednesday-more Darmstadt all ladies shaved-Sharks.

17th / 18th Friday-Saturday Oase weekender. Cool cocktails and nudey volleyball. Fingers crossed for sun over Friedrichsdorf.

Typically my visits range from around 4 pm till close. It would be great to hook up with ISG community.

XXL
05-21-16, 16:30
I cancelled my trip to Frankfurt and will be heading West instead.

May 25th FKK Paradise Stuttgart, late evening (arrival around 10 pm).

May 26th FKK Prestige Neunkirchen, early afternoon.

May 28th FKK Flamingo Island, late afternoon / early evening.

PM me if interested.

Jim57
05-23-16, 13:44
Brief stop in Germany to break up drive from northern France to Zagreb. Planning to be at World on Wednesday 1st June and Mainhattan on Thursday 2nd June. Plans for Wednesday subject to change depending on weather & reports on LU nearer the time. Sharks probably the next option. Thursday fixed as I've someone there I definately want to see again.

Always happy to meet up with fellow forumites to kill time between rooms and to compare notes.

PeeTeePeet
05-23-16, 21:04
13th June Monday-Sharky Sharks.

15th June Wednesday-more Darmstadt all ladies shaved-Sharks.

17th / 18th Friday-Saturday Oase weekender. Cool cocktails and nudey volleyball. Fingers crossed for sun over Friedrichsdorf.

Typically my visits range from around 4 pm till close. It would be great to hook up with ISG community.Hi Starlet,

What do you mean by Nudie Volleyball. They set up a net and the girls play? I don't believe it. That's kool! Never seen that at Oase.

Also, can anyone tell me what the cheapest data and voice SIM card to get is? I only have two days remaining in Germany and want to pick up something quick / cheap.

Where from? What price?

Thanks,

Peter

London Traveller
05-24-16, 17:25
Hi All, I am off to Berlin soon. Will be available for artemis, not sure which day (s) yet but if you are in the area and would like to meet up at the club then we can coordinate. Just send me a pm soon!

Optimist
05-26-16, 09:09
Trips are getting less frequent :(

Will be based in Dusseldorf and will visit (current plan).

Mondial.

World.

La Luna.

If anybody is around then I'd be happy to say Hi.

I will have a car.

Cheers.

StarletVoyager
05-27-16, 15:30
Girls nude men in robes. (Sorry for posting here)

McGrath
05-27-16, 20:36
Going to Oase next weekend. Never talked to an ISGer. Hit me with a PM if you want.

London Traveller
06-03-16, 21:46
Hi All, I am visiting NRW and my favorite club is Golden Time. Anyone who will be interested in meeeting up. Just drop me a pm. Best wishes, LT.

Capt Dan
06-06-16, 16:43
I will be visiting Germany towards the end of June and will spend quality time in the clubs from 23rd to 27th of that month. No particular set itinerary but tend to visit FKK / Sauna Clubs anywhere between Dusseldorf and Stuttgart and all places in between. PM me if you are about and interested in meeting up.

CD.

Der Auslander
06-12-16, 17:55
Visiting FKK Sharks (24 to 26 June). PM me if interested in meeting up for a beer and a chat about the lovely ladies.

BadinSweet
06-13-16, 04:22
Back to Germany again. Current plan:

Fri Jul 1st. GT and / or LR.

Sat Jul 2nd. Depending on the previous day, GT and / or LR, or head to Sharks.

Sun Jul 3rd. Sharks.

PM if you would like to say "Hi".

Guy93
06-14-16, 16:05
Current plan.

24. LR.

25. GT and LR.

26. LR.

27. GT and LR.

28. GT and LR.

29. LR.

SevenIron
06-15-16, 01:34
I am in the NRW until Friday, headed to Hessen and sharks /0ase this weekend starting Friday. Pm me if you will be around and I can let you know what clubs I am going to. Mostly doing 2 clubs a day. Ex, tomorrow GT and LR.

Thanks.

Pistons
06-17-16, 15:59
Waiting this long before booking my next trip made flights so much more expensive than just a few weeks ago. So it showed my trip one week back, and my planned 6 day trip turned into an 8 day trip (Not going to help my budget). It was pretty much the only days to fly on left in my window with fair prices the range I'm used to (which equals cheap. Return trip 120e. Sometimes I get it as cheap as 80-90. Different dates now would have been 250++). I have no idea how I will last this long, but if anybody is in the area (nrw / hessen) in mid to late July, drop me a message. Particularly if you plan on going GT and have a car we could share renting for a day if need be.

Not going to plan a day to day scheduel, but certainly have a few girls to say Hi to at Oase, and probably Oceans too. I don't like doing 2 clubs a day. If I enter a club with a bad line up, I'll just take that as a one day off.

Samcik
06-22-16, 21:13
I will be in Berlin on July 5th and in NRW area (Cologne) July 6th to 9th. PM me if interested in meeting.

FormulaOneFan
06-23-16, 02:19
I will be in country in a couple of weeks. Mostly for work, but will find some evenings to play.

7/6 - Hanover. Will either check out Penthouse or go to FKK Villa if I land at a reasonable time.

7/7 - Berlin. Likely Artemis.

7/8 - Berlin. Artemis for sure.

7/9 - Frankfurt. Sharks or Oase.

7/10 - Sharks for sure.

London Traveller
06-23-16, 23:53
Hi, I am visiting FRA in early July and will probably visit Sharks on these dates. Open to other suggestions but this seems to be the best option at the moment. PM me if you'd like to meet up. LT.

Capt Dan
07-01-16, 20:43
I am heading back to Germany towards the end of July (28th to 31st of that month). Travelling to clubs between Dusseldorf and Frankfurt with no set itinerary as yet (although Saunaclub GoldenTime and FKK Sharks will probably feature). PM me if you are about and interested in meeting up.

CD

Takedown
07-01-16, 21:33
I will be flying into Frankfurt on the 20th and heading straight to Sharks that afternoon. I am meeting with family that Thursday but I have have an open schedule from Friday through the following Wednesday, 07/27. I will probably head over to GT at some point and as usual will pick a new club to try out. Maybe Oceans this time.

I like to spend 10+ hours in these clubs but it gets boring when I am making solo trips so if anybody wants to meet up at a club to have a fellow English speaking monger to chat between sessions, please message me.

Reef LostCause
07-08-16, 06:37
Will be at:

- Sharks tonight Friday 8th.

- then probably Oase tomorrow.

- then the better of the 2 on Sunday.

Anybody who wants to meet me, and share a drink or stories is welcome.

Jimmy Boy 99
07-09-16, 04:57
Will be arriving Frankfurt on 7/15 for three weeks. Schedule as of now is:

7/15 Oase.

7/16 World.

7/17 Sharks.

7/18 Oase or Rom / Atlanta.

7/19 Oase or Rom / Atlanta.

7/20 Sharks.

7/21 Mainhattan.

7/22 Finca Erotica.

7/23 PHG.

7/24 GT.

7/25 GT or YY.

7/26 GT or YY.

7/27 Mondial.

7/28 LR.

7/29 Samya.

7/30 Aca / Oceans.

7/31 Aca.

8/1- 8/3 Not yet decided.

8-4- 8/6 AO clubs to be determined.

8/7 Dietzenbach.

Anyone who will be in these clubs on these dates and wants to meet up, please PM me.

Optimist
07-17-16, 15:44
Long term planning.

8 to 12 September inclusive I will be aiming for Finca everyday, but with a trip to World on Saturday 10th, and maybe up to Koln area.

Always happy to meet up if plans coincide.

SamyBoy
07-17-16, 18:34
Hi,

Will be in Frankfurt from 27 to 31st July.

Am planning on Manhattan on 27th. And then would be doing world / palace, then Oase and sharks, not in any particular order. Am looking at spending 7-8 hours at least per day in these FKK 's. Looking for some one to chat with over a few beers BTW sessions. Am an Asian if it matters bro. PM me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

MikeTk1974
07-19-16, 21:59
24-28 Aug 2016 (My Second Personal Germany FKK Trip).

24-Aug Wed Stay at Stuttgart, first Sakura and then Paradise.

25-Aug Thu Stay at Dusseldorf, visit Goldentime only.

26-Aug Fri Stay at Frankfurt am Main, visit Oase only.

27-Aug Sat Stay at Frankfurt am Main, visit FKK World and maybe next Oase.

28-Aug Sun Stat at Frankfurt am Main, visit Sharks only.

Der Auslander
07-19-16, 23:08
Visiting FKK Sharks & FKK World. Possibly also FKK Oase. I will be in Frankfurt area from Thursday 28 to Sunday 31 July. No set itinerary as yet. PM me if interested in meeting up for a beer in any of these clubs.

RockBranca
07-20-16, 17:03
Aug 15: FKK Shark.

Aug 16: FKK Oase.

I am happy to meet up fellow punters. PM me if you would like to have a beer together.

Samcik
08-05-16, 19:57
Will be in Cologne from August 26th to 28th. Planning to visit FKK Samya on both days.

FormulaOneFan
08-06-16, 01:46
I will be Germany at the end of August.

8/25 - Berlin Artemis.

8/26 - Berlin Artemis.

8/27 - NRW Samya (with Samcik).

8/28 - Frankfurt Sharks or Oase.

8/29 - Frankfurt Sharks.

Takedown
08-09-16, 00:51
Hessen trip August 19th through 23rd.

Sharks on 19th.

Oase on 20th.

Sharks / Oase on 21st.

Sirioja
08-09-16, 11:25

Sharks on 19th.

Oase on 20th.

Sharks / Oase on 21st.Slow time now, September should be more attractive at Sharks. Globe is on top, since yesterday, for August.

Big Bossman
08-09-16, 20:04
August 15 - 25. Next week! Mostly in FRA and AMS. Been to AMS before but it is my first time checking-out the FKK scene in Germany.

If you want to show somebody the ropes, contact me. I'm reading as much as I can!

BackpackBrian
08-09-16, 20:58
August 15 - 25. Next week! Mostly in FRA and AMS. Been to AMS before but it is my first time checking-out the FKK scene in Germany.

If you want to show somebody the ropes, contact me. I'm reading as much as I can!I'll meet up with you. I arrive on August 19th in Frankfurt. I've been monger I g for about 10 years. I'm Caucasian, 35, fit and attractive enough that I like to go to bars after FKK to pick up on non WGs. I can show you anything and everything you want to see in and around Frankfurt. PM me.

BackpackBrian
08-17-16, 02:54
If anyone wants to meet up for a drink I'll be arriving in Frankfurt on August 19th. I know cabs to and from FKK's can get expensive so if anyone wants to meet up to share a cab going to or coming back from any of the FKK's let me know.

PM me.

HighRevver
08-17-16, 17:55
Visiting FRA from August 20 - 26. It'll be my first time going to an FKK and would love to meet up with some fellow patrons to show me the ropes and perhaps share a cab or 5 (saw some people going!) I want to hit up some clubs and bars too while I'm out there. I'm in my late 20's and a young professional. Clean shaved, in decent shape and having some wing men would definitely make for an awesome time.

RifleMan
08-18-16, 17:05

Sharks on 19th.

Oase on 20th.

Sharks / Oase on 21st.Hey there,

Going to Sharks on 19th too, which transport you preferring? Train then taxi?

BackpackBrian
08-20-16, 06:51
Hey there,

Going to Sharks on 19th too, which transport you preferring? Train then taxi?Hi,

I'll be going to Sharks from Frankfurt tonight, August 19th if you want to share a cab?

Tuber19
08-23-16, 00:27
Oase and Sharks.

Ill be alone, mid 30.

JWoo9
08-24-16, 08:55
Debating between FKK Mainhattan, Treff-188 Eschborn and FKK Dietz. I am intrigued by what I read about FKK Dietz but not sure about the quality nor STDs. Definitely interested in Treff-188 concept of one price for it all except for some extras but I can't find what the baseline of activities are. Have been to FKK Mainhattan about 5 yrs ago and it did not disappoint.

JW

BigBuddy69
08-24-16, 11:55
25 : FKK Bahama.

26 : Sharks.

27 : World.

28 : Sharks??

29 : World? Or Finca.

30 : Dietzenbach.

I sleep in Offenbach, I rent a car, I'm alone, french, shaven head, not very tall.

No Oase because I hate upselling.

Smuffin
08-28-16, 18:36
Will arrive later in day Sunday 4th staying in Offenbach.

Considering hitting Mainhattan, may also head back to Sharks had good time there. Not too certain on Treff-188 and Dietz. I'm in public transit mode. I see JW time there was overlapping my timeline.

JWoo9
08-30-16, 03:59
I will also be public transit. Did not know that Sharks was within public transit range, may look into that for backup if Mainhattan is no good. Depending on who is available at Treff-188 on the 3rd, I will either do that place on the 3rd (and stay longer if fun is had) or skip to Mainhattan as they have lower entrance fee early in the day (for whole day minus beer) of 45 Euro everyday for different times based on the day of the week. Will update here if plans change. If you happen to see an Asian guy with glasses and slight scar on the nose and left eyebrow; that would be me.

Der Auslander
08-31-16, 00:27
I will be in Frankfurt for three days from Friday 16th September. I will definitely visit FKK Sharks and possibly also FKK Oase or FKK World. PM me if you will be about and interested in meeting up for a beer in any of these clubs.

Cheers!

Optimist
08-31-16, 13:41
I will be centred on Finca Erotica from 8th (evening) until 12th September. I will be visiting some other venues / events as mood and time allow. Reserve clubs, World, Samya, Sharks, but I hope not to need them.

If anybody wants to say Hi, that'd be great.

Smuffin
08-31-16, 13:59
I will also be public transit. Did not know that Sharks was within public transit range, may look into that for backup if Mainhattan is no good. Depending on who is available at Treff-188 on the 3rd, I will either do that place on the 3rd (and stay longer if fun is had) or skip to Mainhattan as they have lower entrance fee early in the day (for whole day minus beer) of 45 Euro everyday for different times based on the day of the week. Will update here if plans change. If you happen to see an Asian guy with glasses and slight scar on the nose and left eyebrow; that would be me.Darmstadt Nord, is easy walking distance.

Raju 1974
08-31-16, 17:48
Reaching Frankfurt 29th October 2016 Evening. Leaving on 3rd November 2016.

Anybody like to join us. We are 2 buddies. Still not finalized the hotel. Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Raju.

Clodius1
08-31-16, 21:09
Optimist, I might visit Finca Erotica around 23rd, so would like to read about your experiences there!

I will be centred on Finca Erotica from 8th (evening) until 12th September. I will be visiting some other venues / events as mood and time allow. Reserve clubs, World, Samya, Sharks, but I hope not to need them.

If anybody wants to say Hi, that'd be great.

Smuffin
08-31-16, 22:28

Anybody like to join us. We are 2 buddies. Still not finalized the hotel. Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Raju.I stayed at Hotel Atlanta. Kasinostraße 129, 64293 Darmstadt. Rooms were reasonable, clean, it's an easy 15 min walk to / from Sharks.

FormulaOneFan
09-01-16, 04:52

Thanks,

Raju.I'll be around that time period. Probably staying in FRA near the train station since I'm in town for work, but will likely head to Sharks and / or Oase.

CatLover1
09-01-16, 19:58
Will be in France near Lyon for a month in September. Please suggest mongering places or contacts nearby or nearby countries.

What safety measures to take.

Please send details to my mail: [Email address deleted by Admin] My inbox may get full.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

DaWong949
09-01-16, 23:49

Thanks,

Raju.If you don't have a car, you need to stay close to which ever FKK you are visiting that day. A early train from Frankfurt Am Main to and early back (8-9 pm) is doable, but I found that I missed some 10 pm -midnight action at either Oase or Sharks. For Oase, I always stay at Hotel Arkadia. It is studio with kitchen attached (I never use that). It is from e70-E120 . For Shark, I stay at Maritim Kon conference. It is about the same. Both of them are next to train station.

Have Fun.

Raju 1974
09-03-16, 17:40
I would like to visit different FKKs everyday and don't want to keep on changing hotel everyday.

Would prefer a centrally located hotel from where nearly all FKKs, Tref 188 types, Nightclubs, etc all are equidistant.

Thanks for the quick response.

Raju

If you don't have a car, you need to stay close to which ever FKK you are visiting that day. A early train from Frankfurt Am Main to and early back (8-9 pm) is doable, but I found that I missed some 10 pm -midnight action at either Oase or Sharks. For Oase, I always stay at Hotel Arkadia. It is studio with kitchen attached (I never use that). It is from e70-E120 . For Shark, I stay at Maritim Kon conference. It is about the same. Both of them are next to train station.

Have Fun..

I stayed at Hotel Atlanta. Kasinostrae 129, 64293 Darmstadt. Rooms were reasonable, clean, it's an easy 15 min walk to / from Sharks.

Pistons
09-03-16, 18:53
By staying near frankfurt hbf, you can easily go to all the different hessen clubs. No need to change hotels. Travelling may take 45 min to oase or sharks with train / taxi, but that isn't too bad.

Smuffin
09-04-16, 06:52
Planning on hitting Dietzenback today.

Mainhattan on Monday 5th.

Then Sharks, Mainhattan or Dietz on Tuesday 6th.

Blonde white dude, reading book in off time.

Raju 1974
09-05-16, 07:41
Many thanks for the advice.

Ok will try to book a hotel in Frankfurt hbf.

I just wonder what should I write in the itinerary of my stay in Frankfurt in the Visa form. I require to submit hotel accomodation confirmed voucher, a return ticket and a detailed itinerary.

Obviously if I write that I'm going for the visits to FKKs, they will reject the Visa application. I will have to look to trip advisor for listing day wise Tourist sightseeing spots in and nearby Frankfurt!!

If you don't have a car, you need to stay close to which ever FKK you are visiting that day. A early train from Frankfurt Am Main to and early back (8-9 pm) is doable, but I found that I missed some 10 pm -midnight action at either Oase or Sharks. For Oase, I always stay at Hotel Arkadia. It is studio with kitchen attached (I never use that). It is from e70-E120 . For Shark, I stay at Maritim Kon conference. It is about the same. Both of them are next to train station.

Have Fun.

By staying near frankfurt hbf, you can easily go to all the different hessen clubs. No need to change hotels. Travelling may take 45 min to oase or sharks with train / taxi, but that isn't too bad.

Craiova
09-05-16, 08:10
Day one: Goethe's birthplace and Senkenberg Museum. Alternative Mainhattan.

Day two: Grube Messel and Mathildenhoehe Darmstadt (I'm meaning Jugendstil and don't mean young girls and Sharks.) Alternative Sharks.

Day three: Ruedesheim Drosselgasse and Rhine river boat tour. Alternative Oase.

Day four: Castle Heidelberg and Hessisch Bergstrasse. Alternetive again Sharks.

Day five: Frankfurt zoological garden and cider wine quarter Sachsenhausen. Alternative Palace or Mainhattan or Oase or Sharks.

Raju 1974
09-05-16, 09:12
Nice itinerary planned.

Thank you once again.

Day one: Goethe's birthplace and Senkenberg Museum. Alternative Mainhattan.

Day two: Grube Messel and Mathildenhoehe Darmstadt (I'm meaning Jugendstil and don't mean young girls and Sharks.) Alternative Sharks.

Day three: Ruedesheim Drosselgasse and Rhine river boat tour. Alternative Oase.

Day four: Castle Heidelberg and Hessisch Bergstrasse. Alternetive again Sharks.

Day five: Frankfurt zoological garden and cider wine quarter Sachsenhausen. Alternative Palace or Mainhattan or Oase or Sharks.

EdFarr
09-05-16, 18:05
Hi guys,

I will be arriving FRA on the 25th for two nights and then again on the 1st for one night. I am thinking about going to Oase and Sharks and maybe World. Will have a car and will be staying somewhere close to the airport since it will be easy to commute from there. It would be nice to go with someone or in a group since I would probably chicken out otherwise.

Ed

DukesFord
09-05-16, 18:50
Hello everyone,

I've read many great reports and I am looking forward to my first FKK experience (s). I'll be staying in the Frankfurt area and my itinerary is below. If someone has suggestions please let me know (PM). I may skip Golden Time but would anyone recommend that this is a must?

Sept 6th Mainhattan.

Sept 7th Sharks / World.

Sept 8th Oase / World.

Sept 9th Golden Time or Sharks / Oase.

Sept 10th Sharks / Oase.

DaWong949
09-05-16, 23:25
Will be in Frankfurt area from Oct 16 till Oct 22.

Oct 16 to Oct 17,Manhattan and Oase.

Oct 18 World.

Oct 19- Oct 21 Sharks.

Any one like to have fun together or have some beer after fun. Please PM me.

Jason013
09-10-16, 14:01
Hi all,

I'll be in Berlin next week from the 15th. Flying out on the evening of the 17th.

Anyone also in town want to hit up Artemis during that time? Always prefer going with a buddy.

Let me know or PM me.

Thanks!

Uggabugga
09-20-16, 19:53
Any english speaking interested in hooking up? 52 yo reasonable fit and social. Please PM if interested.

AznHotBoy
09-20-16, 20:19
This is pretty far away, but I'll be making a FKK tour in Nov 12 - 20.

So far only 2 dates are set.

12 - Sharks.

19 - Sharks.

Thinking about driving up for DUS area during the week. Probably GT and LR. Might stop by Finca on the way. No hard dates set yet. PM me if you are interested to meet up.

Sonch
09-21-16, 16:03
Hi!

I am new here and would like to discover some clubs in Germany beginning of October.

I am flexible about the destination.

Feel free to contact me should you have suggestions.

Sonch
09-21-16, 16:08
I am interested to plan a trip in club in Germany, destination not know so far.

Any suggestion? Contact me for suggestion.

Takedown
09-22-16, 13:44
I'm spending one month in Amsterdam / Germany / Switzerland / Austria and looking to meet up with mongers.

Amsterdam: September 26-29th (No WGs, just for fun).

September 30th (Friday)- Sharks.

October 2nd (Sunday)- Sharks / Oase / Mainhattan.

October 4th (Tuesday)- Goldentime / Living Room / Acapulco.

October 6th (Thursday)- Oceans.

October 7th (Friday)- Sakura / Sharks / Oase.

October 9th (Sunday) - Sharks (Spending my Birthday in my favorite club. I might rent out the VIP room if fellow mongers will be there).

That leaves 2 more unplanned weeks. I will base out of Sharks and make short trips to Vienna and Zurich for Goldentime / Globe / Sightseeing because I have never been to those cities.

I want to venture to Budapest if I can make the time. If anyone has recommendations for mongering / tourism, please send me a PM with suggestions.

Jooeey
09-24-16, 15:07
Planning to be in Sharks on the 6th of October Thursday any like minded people interested in meeting up for a beer, PM me.

Samcik
09-27-16, 17:50
Planning to visit Samya on both days. Please let me know if you would like to have fun together.

Mac75
10-16-16, 22:15
I will be visiting Berlin from 24 to 28 October, I plan on going to FKK Artemis and also likely Partytreffs ERW or Insomnia. Send me a PM if you would like to meet up.

FormulaOneFan
10-18-16, 01:34
I'll be in the FRA area starting Oct 26 and thru the weekend 10/30. May be around until 11/3 but need to see what my work itinerary is.

Wry Cooter
10-18-16, 09:10
I will be roaming around NRW in late November and shall attend some of my favorite haunts from Wednesday to Saturday evening. Plan to stop in at YY, GT, LR, La Luna, and Freude 39. If you'd like to join me, PM me.

Optimist
10-19-16, 15:35
I will be roaming around NRW in late November and shall attend some of my favorite haunts from Wednesday to Saturday evening. Plan to stop in at YY, GT, LR, La Luna, and Freude 39. If you'd like to join me, PM me.Wry. Your inbox is full. I will be around from 24th and it would be great to see you again. PM me.

Raju 1974
10-19-16, 20:17
Me with a buddy will be at Frankfurt (Stay at Fra-Main) from Oct 29th evening to Nov 3 evening. Will try to explore as much as possible nearby Frankfurt-The FKKs, partytreffs, RLDs, etc.

Let me know if anyone would like to join us.

I'll be in the FRA area starting Oct 26 and thru the weekend 10/30. May be around until 11/3 but need to see what my work itinerary is.

Optimist
10-20-16, 16:41
I plan to be centred on Finca with visits to various providers from Frankfurt to Duisburg. If anybody else is around and wants to say Hi, then PM me.

ZimmerBaby
10-21-16, 18:50
Frankfurt am Main entire next week (24 Oct.-01 Nov.). When I'm done with the spectacular architecture of Heidelberg, I probably need a coffee or / and pussy at several FFKs. Hotel close to RLD.

Kurre
11-17-16, 16:13
I'm staying in Frankfurt but planning to visit Sharks on Dec 1st and maybe Oase on Dec 2nd. World would be my preference for Friday night so if somebody is driving up to Pohlheim on Dec 2nd and coming back before 7 AM, I would be happy to participate in costs. Renting a car is not an option for me right now (paper trail problems) but I might still consider going by train. Also if someone wants to trade stories at the clubs, just PM me.

I'm easy company, in my late 40's, from Northern Europe.

Ggekko2009
11-23-16, 03:08
I will be staying at Dusseldorf from Dec. 1 to Dec. 4. Planning to visit FKK Living Room and Golden Time (plus some other places though I have not decided yet), and will have a rental car. If anyone is interested in joining, PM me.

Pistons
11-23-16, 17:57
I was going to go 1st week of Dec., but changed it to 2nd week of Dec. 6th to 12th. Tuesday to Monday I think, with perhaps a day or two off in between there. Going to fuzz around germany in a rental car. Most likely oceans and sharks, with a visit to Oase also to see the changes. PM me if you go the same week. I see lots are going the week I opted away from. Too bad, but maybe some are still around.

Tuber19
11-23-16, 20:33
I was going to go 1st week of Dec., but changed it to 2nd week of Dec. 6th to 12th. Tuesday to Monday I think, with perhaps a day or two off in between there. Going to fuzz around germany in a rental car. Most likely oceans and sharks, with a visit to Oase also to see the changes. PM me if you go the same week. I see lots are going the week I opted away from. Too bad, but maybe some are still around.Will be in Frankfurt between 9-12 Dec. Planning 3 days in Sharks.

Maybe Finca Erotica or Oase might worth a visit if I didn't like Sharks line up.

I will have a rental car too. Maybe we can meet at Sharks.

Sonch
11-24-16, 16:06
Hi!

I am new in this hobby and I have some days off in December from 9th, I live in Switzerland so close to Germany.

I am open to any suggestions.

Thank you.

FlagRunner7
11-30-16, 19:06
Hi,

I'll be visiting tomorrow and Friday. Heading to GT on Friday but I'm still undecided on tomorrow night. I'll have a car and will be staying close to Cologne. Is anyone heading anywhere tomorrow night? Would be good to share stories. PM me if around.

Thanks.

FormulaOneFan
12-01-16, 03:03
I'll be in the FRA area Dec 12-18th. Might take a day trip to Dusseldorf or Cologne for variety, but FRA will be my primary base.

ExpatLover
12-01-16, 13:21
I was going to go 1st week of Dec., but changed it to 2nd week of Dec. 6th to 12th. Tuesday to Monday I think, with perhaps a day or two off in between there. Going to fuzz around germany in a rental car. Most likely oceans and sharks, with a visit to Oase also to see the changes. PM me if you go the same week. I see lots are going the week I opted away from. Too bad, but maybe some are still around.For sure I will not put Shark as a priority, I don't know why so many people are attracted by this FKK, for most of the German guys this club is also overrated, it is a good club but not as good as Oase or World for me. Was there at least 10 times but it is too dark inside very difficult to see clearly the skin of the girls, ratio men / women crazy sometimes, to conclude no smooth, relax atmosphere at all for me, waiting for the rooms, waiting for the girls all this is not my cup of tea.

Iceberg27
12-01-16, 18:34
Hi all.

I will be in Cologne 01-04 December.

If anyone around in the city let s get in touch.

Cheers.

Pistons
12-01-16, 21:53
ExpatLover: it says (no questions or comments please) in the headline.

Club threads are for that...

Mac75
12-05-16, 21:53
I will be in Frankfurt 19 to 23 December, plan to visit one or more of the Big 5 FKK Clubs and also FKK Dietzenbach. Please send me a PM if you would like to meet up at any point. Cheers.

Sexmachine1
12-22-16, 04:44
I'll be in Frankfurt with my friend KC. From Canada. Will be visiting all 5 clubs. If anybody wants to get together, share some stories, Hang out etc. , PM me.

SexMachine.

AznHotBoy
12-23-16, 14:06
This is a bit down the line but I'll be in FKK land on Feb 18-25.

Feb 18-24 I'll be in Duss. Going to visit GT and LR, not sure which dates for which but will be in the area. Most likely will visit GT first on the 18th.

Feb 25 I'll be at Sharks.

PM me if you're interested to meet up.

Tuber19
12-27-16, 22:21
January 24 till January 31.

Mongring alone.

If you are alone and want to meet at the club PM me.

I'm 37 yrs old.

FormulaOneFan
12-28-16, 05:25
January 24 till January 31.

Mongring alone.

If you are alone and want to meet at the club PM me.

I'm 37 yrs old.I'll be in country similar time. I'll send a PM.

DingoBrax
01-05-17, 13:32
January 5th till 8th.

Will likely visit Mainhattan, Oase, Sharks.

Quite new to the FKK scene, would love to share a beer and some experiences / tips.

Ymiere
01-06-17, 09:17
In Cologne, January 15-17 & Munich 18-21.

Anyone around?

Vito Corleone
01-07-17, 03:02
In Cologne, January 15-17 & Munich 18-21.

Anyone around?I'll be in Munich 16-22.

Takedown
01-07-17, 19:10
Took off the holidays and January but I'll be in Hessen / NRW / Bavaria all of February. No plans. Always looking to meet up.

Guido88
01-08-17, 21:44
I will be in Cologne the 20th thru the 27th if anyone wants to get a beer and compare notes.

Guido88.

Vito Corleone
01-10-17, 02:00
Took off the holidays and January but I'll be in Hessen / NRW / Bavaria all of February. No plans. Always looking to meet up.I'll be in the NRW Feb 29.

Takedown
01-10-17, 05:20
I'll be in the NRW Feb 29.LOL, Febuary 29th, 2017.

See ya there. I hear it's free entry, free CIM, free anal all day. Everyone come out!

Pistons
01-10-17, 12:07
LOL, Febuary 29th, 2017.

See ya there. I hear it's free entry, free CIM, free anal all day. Everyone come out!Sorry guys, I won't make it. I'll be busy boning Ivanka Trump that day. I hear Donald likes to watch...

GlobalPunter
01-14-17, 14:03
Folks I will be in Frankfurt 26 - 30 of January, I'm happy if you want to meet up and exchange ideas & a few tricks.

Analist79
01-17-17, 17:47
I will be in Cologne the 20th thru the 27th if anyone wants to get a beer and compare notes.

Guido88.I will be in Düsseldorf / Duisburg 20-25 January. Feel free to PM.

JBoarman
01-18-17, 23:56
Folks I will be in Frankfurt 26 - 30 of January, I'm happy if you want to meet up and exchange ideas & a few tricks.Hi GlobalPunter,

I'll be in Frankfurt on Thu, Jan 26th and Fri, 27th. Thinking of visiting Oase on Thu. Would love to see providers doing catwalks in their lingerie. Friday at Sharks because from what I've read, they have the best LU on Fri and Sat. Let me know if you want to catch up.

JB.

GlobalPunter
01-19-17, 02:49
Hi GlobalPunter,

I'll be in Frankfurt on Thu, Jan 26th and Fri, 27th. Thinking of visiting Oase on Thu. Would love to see providers doing catwalks in their lingerie. Friday at Sharks because from what I've read, they have the best LU on Fri and Sat. Let me know if you want to catch up.

JB.Hi JB,

I'm still thinking of a Thursday option, at the moment I was looking at Mainhattan for Thursday and World FKK for Friday, Oases Saturday and Sharks Sunday.

The trip to World is easy as we are renting a car for visit to the clubs. I've always found Sharks line up good on Sundays but the forum suggest Friday as a good day.

I will sleep on this and see if I will reshuffle my days. Let me know if your stick with your days as advised earlier.

Solo Traveler
01-19-17, 03:10
First, I will visit Sharks in Darmstadt on February 11.

Then, I will travel to Cologne and stay there for 1 week. I would like to visit the clubs around Cologne and Dusseldorf.

I would love to travel with other punters or simply meet at the club.

KoffeGuy
01-22-17, 09:58
5 day trip to Germany. 28 to 29 Jan. I will be in Frankfurt & 30 to 2 Feb. In Dus. Always looking to meet up.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

JBoarman
01-22-17, 19:11
Hi JB,

I'm still thinking of a Thursday option, at the moment I was looking at Mainhattan for Thursday and World FKK for Friday, Oases Saturday and Sharks Sunday.

The trip to World is easy as we are renting a car for visit to the clubs. I've always found Sharks line up good on Sundays but the forum suggest Friday as a good day.

I will sleep on this and see if I will reshuffle my days. Let me know if your stick with your days as advised earlier.I could have gone to World if I had more days. Read good things about Mainhatten, however don't want to miss the other two two big FKKs I. E Oase and Sharks due to its club size and variety. I plan to spend almost all day in these FKKs and smaller clubs could get boring after spending few hours. I am open to swapping days between Oase and Sharks on those two days (Thu / Fri). But seems like you are going to have more fun than I. 4 days sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I had that many days on me.

JB.

Optimist
01-25-17, 19:38
Feb 15. Land at Dusseldorf and go to a couple of clubs.

Feb16 to 19. Sharks plus some side trips.

Feb 20. Maybe Sharks early, then back to Dusseldorf area.

Always happy to say Hi to any fellow members.

BigBuddy69
01-25-17, 20:26
Jan 27 : Aca Gold in the evening.

Jan 28 : Living Room.

Jan 29 : Probably AcaGold or F39/ VillaVenus.

Feb 15 to Feb 21 : Duss area, maybe a trip to Finca Erotica.

Pistons
01-31-17, 09:16
Feb 9-12 (4 nights). Will be a short trip this time, and a bit restrained, so I cannot visit all the clubs I want to. But will probably end at Oceans on the Sunday as I fly out of nrw the 13th, but may also start that sunday at another club too, and go oceans at 8 or 9

Rest is undecided and depends on girls and day form. Will have a car too, so easy to switch clubs also.

Solo Traveler
02-03-17, 19:40
Feb 11.

Sharks 11:00-19:00.

Feb 12.

Acapulco 10:30-22:30.

Feb 13.

Mondial 11:30-23:30.

Feb 14.

Acapulco Gold 11:30-22:00.

These are the dates and time I will be in the clubs.

I am East-Asian, 170 cm, no glasses, short hair, over-weighted.

(Uncommon to see over-weighted East Asians, so, it's probably very easy to recognize me, LOL.).

Trans Atlantic
02-11-17, 04:47
Flying into DUS 14 FEB. Out on 17 FEB.

Looking at GT / LR, ACA / Aca Gold and H7 on FKK Thursday.

Atom1972
02-18-17, 21:31
Hi gents,

Making my first ever trip to FKK land in three weeks. Would gladly meet up with any members. My plan is hit Sharks on Friday & Saturday, March 10-11. Also will be in a club on Sunday afternoon, March 12, but haven't yet decided whether to brave the Sunday crowd at Sharks or drive out to Finca.

I'm American, early 40's and cannot wait to see an FKK club in person!

Thanks to the frequent contributors for all the great information on the board.

Optimist
02-25-17, 20:27
My plan is mainly for Sharks, but with at least one full day at World (probably Saturday).

On 28 in the NRW area.

If anyone is around, am happy to chill.

Peter Gord
02-27-17, 00:52
Hi all,

I will be making my first visit to a FKK and I am really looking forward to it. I am a 50 year old American guy and if anyone is in Frankfurt at that time and wants to join, that would be fun. I am also open to Sharks or Mainhattan, but Oase is my top choice for the moment. I would probably go there in the afternoon. Let me know if you want to meet up or say Hi.

Thanks.

Samcik
03-01-17, 20:42
March 8 - Sharks.

March 9 - Sharks or Oase.

March 10 - Oase.

Feel free to message me, always happy to meet new people.

Wry Cooter
03-03-17, 16:57
Heading out to DE right after Easter and will be concentrating my efforts in NRW with a couple days near FRA to end the trip. PM if you'd like to meet up.

DaWong949
03-09-17, 01:28
April 1 Oase from 3-4 pm till 11 pm.

April 5 Shark from 11 am (Be the first one LOL) till mid night.

April 6 GT from 2-3 pm, may go to LR to hit combo if I have energy. (driving early that day from Darmsdadt).

April 7 ACA from 12 pm and on.

April 8 Shark or Oase from noon.

Chinese American, mid 50. Love to chat and drink with any ISG friend.

Dave.

Optimist
03-16-17, 18:38
23 March La Luna.

24 March Sharks (maybe from late afternoon)

25 World, plus partytreff Koblenz.

26 Sharks.

27 Sharks (maybe)

28 La Luna and/ or Villa Venus plus flat rate event Dusseldorf,

If anybody is planning to be at the same clubs and want to say Hi, then PM.

Tommyseville
03-17-17, 01:06
Was at Mainhattan today Thurs 3/16 for the razzia. Interesting.

Sharks tomorrow Friday 3/17.

In NRW next weekend:

3/24: Bernds then maybe Babylon / H7/ Beluga / whatever.

3/25: LR.

3/26: Finca.

PM me re meeting up.

LowFlyer
03-17-17, 11:22
March 17: Palace morning / early afternoon, Sharks night (maybe Oase, haven't fully decided).

March 25: Sharks all day / night.

Would be cool to say Hi to any other members.

FormulaOneFan
03-20-17, 06:43
Just booked my flights. Arrive Friday 6/16 and leave 6/22. Will likely stay in the FRA region and enjoy Sharks and Oase, but might make a quickie trip to NRW to take in GT / LR or other activities.

Myrmidon
03-22-17, 23:52
Coming back again for more fun from April 10th to the 18th at the Frankfurt & area FKK clubs, including Bernd's, and the MPs. This ain't my first rodeo. My schedule is still quite flexible. While I enjoy the freedom of traveling solo, I also appreciate the camaraderie, insight and chats to be had between sessions. PM if you're going to be in the area at the same time and want to exchange experiences and insight.

JohnyBravo
04-16-17, 09:55
Hello gentlemen,

I'm reaching Germany for a 7 night trip. My itinerary is as follows:

-28th April: Sharks.

-29th April: Living Room.

-30th April: Samya.

-1st May: Pauschalclub, Dortmund.

-2nd May: Bernd's.

-3rd May: Living Room.

-4th May: Bernd's.

Would love to catch up with fellow members. I'll be driving and we could go to some clubs together. Feel free to PM me if anyone is interested and will be around on the mentioned dates.

Cheers!

JohnyBravo.

Optimist
04-19-17, 11:30
Sharks maybe on 30 April Sunday.

ZimmerBaby
04-19-17, 13:57
Frankfurt area 8-16 May.

Pussy of every colour, FKKs, RLD, sushi, pho, McDonalds, Fette Bulle, massage.

ExpatLover
04-19-17, 22:18
Hello gentlemen,

I'm reaching Germany for a 7 night trip. My itinerary is as follows:

-28th April: Sharks.

-29th April: Living Room.

-30th April: Samya.

-1st May: Pauschalclub, Dortmund.

-2nd May: Bernd's.

-3rd May: Living Room.

-4th May: Bernd's.

Would love to catch up with fellow members. I'll be driving and we could go to some clubs together. Feel free to PM me if anyone is interested and will be around on the mentioned dates.

Cheers!

JohnyBravo.Hi JohnyBravo thank for the invite but I am really not interested in this kind of trip just because many of the targeted FKK are just not in my scope of interest.

Takedown
04-27-17, 15:37
Will be at Sharks Fri 28th of April and Aca Saturday the 29th. The next few days are up in the air.

I'm going solo this trip so would love some company for conversation.

AznHotBoy
05-01-17, 19:15
Will be in DUS area on May 26-28.

Planning to go to GT and LR for my 3 day marathon.

GT from open to 9/10 pm then LR till close.

PM if interested to meet up.

Ggekko2009
05-05-17, 16:02
Planning a trip to DUS and its vicinity from May 16 - 19, and with plans to visit GT, LR, YY, and Samya in no particular order. I would certainly like to meet up with fellow ISG'er if you happen to be around. PM me.

ExpatLover
05-05-17, 21:22
Planning a trip to DUS and its vicinity from May 16 - 19, and with plans to visit GT, LR, YY, and Samya in no particular order. I would certainly like to meet up with fellow ISG'er if you happen to be around. PM me.If you have 3 days advice you to take the train and may be grant a visit to Shark or Oase.

Weebey
05-05-17, 21:31
I will be at Samya at around 10 pm until the early hours on May 19th, and also GT all day until close on May 20th.

Going solo, so would be good to have some conversation.

Tommyseville
05-06-17, 22:17
I'll be at Sharks on May 20; pm me re meeting up.

Optimist
05-25-17, 10:08
Starting in Dusseldorf area on evening of Wednesday, then at Sharks (maybe World and / or Oase) on Thursday 8 to Sunday 11, before returning to Dusseldorf for Monday 12 and Tuesday 13.

If anyone is around then it'd be great to say Hi, especially in Sharks.

Pistons
05-25-17, 13:32
Starting in Dusseldorf area on evening of Wednesday, then at Sharks (maybe World and / or Oase) on Thursday 8 to Sunday 11, before returning to Dusseldorf for Monday 12 and Tuesday 13.

If anyone is around then it'd be great to say Hi, especially in Sharks.Our scheduels match almost 100%. Only different club visit plans. Takedown wanted nrw during the weekend (he is also there) and was thinking sharks the wed as I land very early in the morning in dortmund I can start anywhere. But can talk in pm's.

My initial plans were (up for change)
Wed: Sharks
Thur: Oase
Fri: GT/LR
Sat: Aca/Ocean
Sun: more nrw or sharks (pluss maybe palace or mainhatten)
Mon: optional
(Then leaving from dortmund)

SexInCity
05-25-17, 19:36
Thursday Sakura near Stuttgart.

Friday Sharks.

Saturday Oase.

Anyone want to grab a beer together, please PM.

Sanjay1234
05-26-17, 10:47
Hello everyone,

This is my first post in ISG. I will be in frankfurt on 9 and 10 June.

Please suggest which place should I visit:

9 June- Oase or Shark.

10 June- Platinum strip club or some other strip clubs.

Let me know if you have any recommendations.

Pistons
05-26-17, 17:42

Let me know if you have any recommendations.Here is a recommendation: skip the strip clubs. At FKK's, you find plenty of girls working the pole with ease. Most fkk's also has a pole some girls take swings on too...

Triptogamont
05-26-17, 20:46
I am a newbie to FKKs. I will be in NRW June 6-8 and Frankfurt June 9-11. My tentative plans are to hit Living Room in NRW and Sharks in Frankfurt. Maybe some others depending on how things go. Any Jedi Masters willing to take on a young padawan, so the piranhas don't eat me alive as soon as I walk through the door? And trade mongering war stories (although most of my experience is in the US).

London Traveller
05-26-17, 21:20
I am returning to the FKK scene for a short time only. Who would like to meet up there for a drink and chat? Just drop me a pm!

Optimist
05-29-17, 10:32

Let me know if you have any recommendations.Pistons is right. Strip club is an expensive poor return on investment option.

Iceberg27
06-19-17, 11:07
Hello all,

I will be in Sharks or Oase for the dates 25-28 July. Anyone around? It will be nice to chat with experienced mongerers between sessions. Please send me a pm or write here.

Optimist
06-30-17, 16:34
Sunday July 16 visiting maybe La Luna and Villa Venus.

Monday 17 and Tuesday 18: maybe Feigenblatt, Rom, and Dietzenbach, plus Frankfurt RLD. Maybe World if these options turn out dud.

Wednesday 18: maybe Finca and somewhere around Dusseldorf.

Anyone crossing the same path, I'd be happy to say Hi.