PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14

ExpatLover
06-30-17, 22:11
Sunday July 16 visiting maybe La Luna and Villa Venus.

Monday 17 and Tuesday 18: maybe Feigenblatt, Rom, and Dietzenbach, plus Frankfurt RLD. Maybe World if these options turn out dud.

Wednesday 18: maybe Finca and somewhere around Dusseldorf.

Anyone crossing the same path, I'd be happy to say Hi.Visited Finca for the first time 2 weeks back, for me no reason to go there, average premises and food, LU narrow, it is far better to stay in Frankfurt and to visit again Shark or Oase.

NuAdore
07-01-17, 05:23
I'll be based in Frankfurt but plan on traveling to the NWR on this trip.

If anyone wants to meet up let me know. I'll be traveling with a car so plan on at least Sharks (a previous favorite), World, Finca and I'm planning on making the drive up to some of the NWR clubs.

These boards have been invaluable in planning this trip and my past two but this is my first post. I just want to say thank you to all the guys who post regularly.

LukasFlirt
07-02-17, 21:40
Any guys want to car share or plane / hotel / car hire share in beginning of August for a couple of action packed days around cologne? Drop me a message I'm an experienced monger always up for an adventure.

AznNick
07-08-17, 14:08
I will be at Hamburg 12th-15th July changing between Atmos and Harmony. Will be at ARTEMIS 15th-18th. See ya around fellow mongors!

Pistons
07-08-17, 18:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Simon2001
07-11-17, 19:56
Hi,

I'm in Frankfurt this weekend, visiting sharks on 14th July and pass 15th July. Planning to be there for most of the day.

Please let me know if anyone wishes to join me.

AznNick
07-14-17, 10:38
I will be at Hamburg 12th-15th July changing between Atmos and Harmony. Will be at ARTEMIS 15th-18th. See ya around fellow mongors!Change of schedule Artemis 29th July - 1st Aug.

Optimist
07-24-17, 14:51
Early Plan.

Sept 10 afternoon arrive Dusseldorf, drive Frankfurt. Darmstadt street walkers.

Sept 11 Dietzenbach. Oase. Darmstadt SW.

Sept 12 Dietzenbach. Sharks or Oase.

Sept 13 ?

Sept 14 La Luna.

KC Questor
07-25-17, 04:38
First trip to Germany for hobby. My plan is flexible in each city, but my travel days are set.

Sept 11 - Arrive Berlin in afternoon - Artemis
Sept 12 - Berlin - Caligula or King George
Sept 13 - Berlin - Erlebniswohnung
Sept 14 - Train to Frankfurt - Oase
Sept 15 - Day trip to Bonn / Cologne - Bernd's / Finca / Pascha
Sept 16 - Dietzenbach - Sharks - Darmstadt Streetwalkers
Sept 17 - Mainhatten - Palace
Sept 18 - Noon flight home

Anyone in Berlin Sept 11-13 or Frankfurt Sept 14-17 is welcome to hit me up for a beer or chat.

DevStone
08-04-17, 06:01
Since my Frankfurt trip got cancelled, I'm in Berlin from 4th to the 8th of August. Going to be hitting Artemis as well as hitting the town.

Hit me up if you want to meet up for trips to Artemis or drinks / beers.

Devstone.

XXL
08-10-17, 16:11
August 18th: FKK Paradise Stuttgart (6 pm 8 pm).
August 19th: FKK Paradise Saarbruecken (2 pm 4 pm).

On a week-day between August 21st and August 24th: Brussels RLD.

August 26th: FKK Sixsens (2 pm 5 pm).
August 27th: FKK Golden Times (11 am 3 pm).
August 28th: Duisburg RLD (early to late afternoon).
August 29th: FKK Acapulco (2 pm 6 pm).
August 30th: FKK Finca Erotica (2 pm 6 pm).
August 31th: FKK World (2 pm 6 pm).
Septembre 1st: FKK Oase (4 pm 7 pm).
Septembre 2nd: FKK Sharks (6 pm - ?).
Septembre 3rd: FKK Paradise Stuttgart (6 pm - ?).
Septembre 4th: FKK Colosseum Augsburg (2 pm 3 pm).

PM me if your schedule coincides. Times are indicative only.

Peter Gord
08-11-17, 15:12
Hey,

I'll be in Mainhattan on September 5 and 6. Anybody else around then? Either to just hang out between "courses" or maybe have some group fun? For instance, would they allow 2 or 3 "couples" having sex in Kino? It would be fun to watch each other.

Mac75
08-11-17, 17:02
I will be in Frankfurt from Monday 28th August to Friday 1st September, plan on visiting any or all of FKK Dietzenbach, Mainhatten, Oase, Palace and Sharks. I don't think I'll make World as too far out. Please send me a PM if you'd like to meet up.

FlagRunner7
08-16-17, 21:07
I'll be in the Dusseldorf area this Saturday (19th August). The plan is to go to Goldentime in the afternoon but I'm open to visiting another place later in the evening, maybe Living Room or somewhere else in the Dusseldorf area. PM me if you are in the area. It's always nice to meet up with people on here!

OlgaVaz
08-17-17, 04:15
Will be my 3rd trip to FKK land. Actually my 6th to Deutschland but I only found out about FKK's 3 years ago.

I have some architectural sights I want to check out if / when mini-me taps out, but here's my best guess:

Aug 20 - Sun. Arrive Frankfurt 1300 - Dietzenbach 1800-2200.

Aug 21 - Mon. Frankfurt - Sharks 1300-2000.

Aug 22 - Tue -Travel to Bonn. Bernd's 1300-1600/ Dusseldorf (maybe Dolce Vita).

Aug 23 - Wed. Dusseldorf (maybe Dolce Vita) / Essen Villa-Venus or Freude 39 1800-2200.

Aug 24 - Thu. Trip back to Frankfurt Airport by noon.

Any suggested changes appreciated. I'm an asian-american guy with glasses. Pretty sure I will attract all the ladies wanting to up-charge a dude from China.

Give me a shout if anyone wants to meet up for a drink. Peace!

Matteo 77
08-22-17, 17:11
Hello Guys,

I'll be in the NRW area from 11 to 14 Sept., planning to visit Goldentime, Samya and Acapulco. And maybe go back to Giessen to visit the World.

In case you are around PM.

NF4591
08-26-17, 22:19
Gents. I'll be coming from the US to Frankfurt, planning to be in the clubs Thursday-Friday-Saturday, 31st August to 2nd September. I will probably focus on Oase and Sharks for those three days. Interested in meeting in the clubs to pass time between sessions and trade notes on the girls, if others are there and looking to meet. Let me know.

Ggekko2009
09-01-17, 16:56
I will be passing through Germany in two weeks (16 September to 20 September) and plan to make the FKK rounds again. Here is my tentative plan.

16 September: Frankfurt area (Sharks or Oase).

17 - 19 September: NRW (GoldenTime, Living Room, YY and / or Acapulco in no particular order).

20 September: Frankfurt area (Sharks, Oase or World).

If anyone is interested in meeting up, PM me.

Lalabo
09-06-17, 04:06
My initial plan was to visit during the second half of the August but moved my trip to September hoping lineups would get back back to normal levels. I hope some of the hot girls come back from summer vacation by the middle of this month.

Sept 16-19 - NRW.

Sept 20-22 - Hamburg (planning to visit Harmony, Atmos and Babylon).

Sept 23-25 - NRW.

JWoo9
09-06-17, 07:06
Sept 29th. Oct 4th: Frankfurt. Oase (Fri / Sat / Tues), Sharks (Sun / Mon), Rom (Wed).

Oct 5th- 6th: Dusseldorf. GoldenTime (Thur), LivingRoom (Fri).

Oct 7th- 9th: Frankfurt. A bit open depending on how the earlier 3 FKKs stacked up.

Then back again 2 weeks later for another week of fun. No set plans for that week. Will depend on how the earlier visits go.

Skeden80
09-12-17, 05:29
Hi folks,

Will travel to FRA on 17 Sept, and will go to some of the clubs. Most likelly Sharks, but not decided yet.

Anyone else who want a wingman on Sunday?

PlateauPunter
09-14-17, 06:34
Hi guys,

Posting here for the first time. I will be visiting Frankfurt Sep 21st through 24th. I have to visit Neckarsulm on Sep 22nd Friday, but will be free to move around during the rest of my visit there. Haven't been to FKK's at all. Thinking of staying in Mannheim for now. Is that a good location to experience the FKKs in Darmstadt and Frankfurt?

Thanks much,

Pp.

Tuber19
09-25-17, 21:35
18 to 21 October. Maybe Sharks for 3 days, or maybe will try oase for a day.

Tuber19
09-28-17, 19:54
18 to 21 October. Maybe Sharks for 3 days, or maybe will try oase for a day.Changed plan!! Maybe 25 to 28 October.

Optimist
10-12-17, 16:29
November 3 evening Kathi and Vanessa at La Luna Moers.

November 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Bianca at Dietzenbach plus maybe a visit to Oase.

November 9 starting at Dietzenbach, ending up in NRW.

Of course plans can change, but this is pretty firm.

If anybody is around then PM me.

FormulaOneFan
10-12-17, 22:34
I'll be in Frankfurt Friday 13 until Tuesday. Mostly hitting sharks and oase.

Triptogamont
10-14-17, 22:19
Will be in the area those dates, looking to visit Dietzenbach and Sharks. Maybe Oase.

I will also likely spend a couple of days in NRW to visit La Luna, Villa Venus, Grimberg, Bernd's, and / or Finca.

Dates are firm, but which club I visit will depend on my mood and whether anyone else is around and willing to trade stories between sessions. Please PM if interested, as I tend to find the clubs fairly boring while I'm recharging.

Mac75
10-15-17, 07:44
Frankfurt visit from Monday 30th October to Friday 3rd November, current plan is a mixture of FKK Dietzenbach, Mainhattan and Sharks. PM if you'd like to meet up, Cheers.

DaWong949
10-15-17, 07:52
Will be in Frankfurt area from Oct 21 to Oct 28. Mainly for Oase and Shark but open with suggestion. PM me if you want to meet. It will be great to share our notes to pass the time between rooms.

VishudJb
10-15-17, 19:11
I will be in Frankfurt from from 21 to 25 Oct. And 30 to 31 Oct. Any mongers interested in company pl be free to pm it will be great to meet like minded mongers and also save some euro on taxi as cost can be shared with company between sessions.

NF4591
10-30-17, 05:48
I will be coming from the US and will be in the Frankfurt area Friday-Sunday Nov 3-5, probably going to visit Sharks on Friday, Oase on Saturday, Sunday unknown. Maybe massage place or a FKK again. Interested in passing time between sessions, maybe trading notes on girls. Let me know if others will be in the clubs and want to meet between sessions.

Lalabo
10-30-17, 21:12
8-11:

In Hamburg. I plan to visit Harmony. I may give Atmos another try.

5-7:

In Edinburgh and Glasgow, Scotland. I will be doing sightseeing primarily. As I am there I will try to sample some Scottish poon.

4 and 7:

In Amsterdam, Netherlands. I am not doing any punting. I plan to enjoy other good stuff the city has to offer.

Kosher Kowboy
11-03-17, 16:14
I am pleased to announce that United Airlines has informed me that I will be getting paroled for my birthday trip from the Maximum Security Sexual Prison known as the United States on the above dates . I will be taking new wives, visiting existing wives as well as duchesses Bianca and Neko, Princesses Karla and Roxana and of course my Queen Nelly at the Creampie Factory in Dietzenbach and possibly visiting clubs scattered throughout Creampie Country in the NRW . I will also be visiting the only Shark-ette that treats me like a human being that I have in Darmsdadt and will also pay a visit to the greedy Asian hunters in Mainhatten. If anyone is around on these dates feel free to PM me.

Optimist
11-12-17, 10:58
Landing in time (if the airline manages to find something other than the 200mph propellor plane it dragged off the rubbish heap last time) to visit Kathi and Vanessa in La Luna, Moers

Next day on 4th driving three hours or so to see Bianca in Dietzenbach soon after opening. She is worth enduring Koln in the rush hour) Following days Dietzenbach ( Bianca) and maybe one or two other clubs, depending on unknown variables. Staying in Dietzenbach area.

Will have car and am willing to give lifts.

HeyyyyyyPaul
11-20-17, 14:15
Looking to go around mid January a few days after the orthodox Christmas so hopefully the Moldovan princesses will be back to work by then.

Old standbys that I will definitely visit.

Babylon.

Samya.

Sharks.

World.

New places to try out.

Dietz.

Fin Erotica.

LR. Hated this place when I first visited years ago, will give it another try.

Stalwart Type
11-28-17, 03:55
Will be making my second trek out to Frankfurt on Thursday Nov. 30 until Tuesday Dec. 5th. Looking to hit up Sharks and Oase. Looking forward to sharing some field reports!

Triptogamont
12-02-17, 03:46
Will be in the Frankfurt area Dec 11 through 13, maybe a day or two longer. Will probably spend most of my time at Dietz, but will likely explore Sharks and Oase.

Will spend the balance in NRW, bouncing between Laluna, Villa Venus, Grimberg, Freude 39.

Anyone interested in meeting up, please PM.

Kurre
12-02-17, 21:08
Unexpected circumstances led to canceling of my AC trip. , so I'm making a very impromptu visit to Frankfurt. I'm targeting Dietzenbach in daytime first and foremost, but might wander off to bigger clubs for evening entertainment.

Bg980
12-06-17, 08:12
Going to be in Frankfurt from 12/25 to 12/30. I'm definitely going to Sharks and maybe checking out some of the other clubs around Frankfurt or NRW. If anyone is around, it's always fun to chat and compare notes.

I met at Qw123 a couple weeks back and wanted to PM him to see if he's around, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. If anyone is nice enough to send a PM to him, I'd definitely appreciate it.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

LowFlyer
12-07-17, 21:17
I've got two days on opposite ends of travel passing through FRA. Planning to go to sharks Friday 12/8, but am.

Considering the drive up to GT / LR to check them out. Sharks likely 12/15. Always cool to meet and compare notes.

Kosher Kowboy
12-10-17, 08:45
Flying in and out of Frankfurt planning to visit my Princesses in Dietzenbach than exploring unknown territory wherever that may be, happy to meet up with others and discover some new locations not yet seen (by me).

ExpatLover
12-10-17, 17:19
Will be in the Frankfurt area Dec 11 through 13, maybe a day or two longer. Will probably spend most of my time at Dietz, but will likely explore Sharks and Oase.

Will spend the balance in NRW, bouncing between Laluna, Villa Venus, Grimberg, Freude 39.

Anyone interested in meeting up, please PM.I really don't understand this buzz about Dietz, this club is not worth your money and time. Sometimes the buzz starts on a really unreasonable basis like for Helen or Mandy from Shark, in all the big clubs in Germany many girls are better looking than those both at least for my eyes. I will not comment about the sessions just because I believe it is a problem of chemistry between the people.

Mac75
12-10-17, 19:49
Short visit to Frankfurt arriving morning of 27th December until the evening of 29th, plan to go to Dietzenbach (my local at this point) and maybe another city based FKK club, PM if you'd like to meet up.

Canary
01-03-18, 10:17
I will be making my second visit to a FKK venue on 4th February. I still have a few things to learn before I embark on visiting other Clubs later in the year.

If anyone will be around on the 4th at Artemis & would like to meet up that would be great!

Optimist
01-08-18, 20:18
January 17 La Luna: Kathi and Vanessa. Also possibly Cindy in Duisburg.

January 18,19,20,21 Probably at Dietzenbach for Bianca.

Other possibilities include Larissa at Villa Venus, Frankfurt RLD, trips to one of Oase, World, Rom. Depending on timings, energy, and mood.

I am happy to chat with anyone who is around.

Tuber19
01-12-18, 18:24
Jan 23 - 26 : Sharks.

Lalabo
01-15-18, 05:35
Vienna: January 18 - 21 (GT. May try some other club).

Hamburg: January 25 and 26 (Harmony & Atmos).

NRW: January 27 (GT & LR).

Mrlarkin
01-21-18, 23:32
FKK Sharks 1st February, anyone else there that time that would like to chat a bit between sessions?

Infamousss
02-12-18, 19:11
Looking to be down there Feb. 20-24 anyone else going be down there.

ExpatLover
02-12-18, 22:12
Looking to be down there Feb. 20-24 anyone else going be down there.4 days at Shark? I think it is better to try other clubs like Oase or World so you will get a better global picture.

Tuber19
02-13-18, 11:03
Looking to be down there Feb. 20-24 anyone else going be down there.I might be at Frankfurt (Sharks) 23-26.

Which area you going to.

PM me.

Samcik
02-14-18, 07:50
I will be in Frankfurt February 23rd and February 27th. Planning to visit Oase on both days. Please let me know if anyone would like to join.

Infamousss
02-14-18, 17:31
I will be in Frankfurt February 23rd and February 27th. Planning to visit Oase on both days. Please let me know if anyone would like to join.Where you staying at I'm down.

Mac75
02-14-18, 18:49
Frankfurt visit from Sunday 25th February, staying for 6 days, plan is a mix of Dietzenbach with another club Oase or Sharks probably. PM if you'the like to meet up. Cheers.

Samcik
02-14-18, 21:02
Where you staying at I'm down.Most likely I will stay in friedrichsdorf. Pm me please.

Vito Corleone
02-15-18, 07:28
Where you staying at I'm down.I'm staying 1 inch from the main train station.

DaWong949
02-19-18, 22:14
Will be in Fra at the above date. Plan to go to Oase, Sharks and Palace. PM me if you want to meet up.

VetMILFHunter
02-20-18, 19:49
Visiting during the above time. Oase is my first destination on March 25th from time they open till close anyone want to join? PM me even though I don't know how it works on here.

Lanthano
02-20-18, 22:39
Live and work in Frankfurt. Looking to check out some of the FKKs around town and the environs with some other people.

PM me if you're here for those dates and are up for the same thing.

Vito Corleone
02-21-18, 07:47
Live and work in Frankfurt. Looking to check out some of the FKKs around town and the environs with some other people.

PM me if you're here for those dates and are up for the same thing.I'm there as well. It would be great to hook up!

FormulaOneFan
02-21-18, 07:49
I'll be in FRA this coming sat / sun nights (2/24-25) and then again thurs / Fri. The following week (3/1-2) and will definitely be hitting Sharks a couple of those nights, and possibly Oase if I decide to visit and risk running into the ladies that I frequent there that are VERY good at parting me from my euros for amazing crazy sex in the room.

Always good to meet up and have a drink / smoke and talk shop. PM me if we overlap.

Vito Corleone
02-21-18, 08:04
Visiting during the above time. Oase is my first destination on March 25th from time they open till close anyone want to join? PM me even though I don't know how it works on here.I can join you on April 1st!

VetMILFHunter
02-21-18, 19:47
I can join you on April 1st!I'm going to Oase March 25th and then on the 7th of April again. Between those days I'll be visiting other places throughout Bayern. Such as Wurzburg, Bayreuth. FKK Rom, FKK Artes, FKK Villa, and a few sauna clubs.

Wry Cooter
02-21-18, 20:20
A quick little jaunt this weekend:

23 Feb. Dietzenbach in the morning until around midday then driving up to check out Grimberg in the evening. F39 if I don't find what I seek there.

24 Feb. Arabella (and F39?), possibly Villa Venus or La Luna to end the night.

25 Feb. La Luna, to reacquaint with Kathi and Vanessa (who has just returned) then a bigger club in the evening, maybe LR. Will close that club down then head straight for the airport.

TheLast505
02-22-18, 14:30
Will be visiting FKK Sharks the night of Feb 27 if anyone wants to meet up PM me!

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SlimGuy619
02-24-18, 09:33
Will be in Sharks sometime this evening! PM me and maybe we can meet up.

CaptRenno
02-25-18, 18:43
Sunday-Tuesday nights, March 4-6: Hamburg.

Wednesday & Thursday nights, March 7-8: Stuttgart.

Vito Corleone
02-26-18, 06:27
Sunday-Tuesday nights, March 4-6: Hamburg.

Wednesday & Thursday nights, March 7-8: Stuttgart.I'll be in Stuttgart 3/4-6 & hamburg 3/7&8.

Lanthano
03-01-18, 21:14
I'll be ending my tour of the main FKKs tomorrow at Oase.

Let me know if you'd like to join me.

Asian23
03-04-18, 07:02
In Frankfurt 28 Mar to 1 April. Then 3 nights in Dusseldorf and 5-7 April in Frankfurt again. Visiting all the big FKKs. I'm from Australia! Anyone interested, please message me.

VetMILFHunter
03-05-18, 18:52
I'll be ending my tour of the main FKKs tomorrow at Oase.

Let me know if you'd like to join me.Hey Lathano,

I'll be going March 25th if you would like to join? I speak fluent German as well.

VetMILFHunter
03-05-18, 18:56
In Frankfurt 28 Mar to 1 April. Then 3 nights in Dusseldorf and 5-7 April in Frankfurt again. Visiting all the big FKKs. I'm from Australia! Anyone interested, please message me.I'll be back in Frankfurt April 6th or 7th.

ExpatLover
03-05-18, 21:07
Hey Lathano,

I'll be going March 25th if you would like to join? I speak fluent German as well.No need to speak German, 98% are not German and the staff as well. I am German but always speak in English.

Dick Travel
03-07-18, 10:01
I will be in the Cologne / NRW area in the week 12 March.

PM for meets.

DT.

HungryStud101
03-07-18, 14:28
I will visit Sharks tomorrow and the next day. I will hit LR Saturday.

I plan to visit the NRW the following weekend as well.

PM me and let's have a beer.

SixPax25
03-07-18, 15:17
In Frankfurt 28 Mar to 1 April. Then 3 nights in Dusseldorf and 5-7 April in Frankfurt again. Visiting all the big FKKs. I'm from Australia! Anyone interested, please message me.I'll be in Frankfurt the same time. I wonder if you were the same Asian Aussie I met last year at FKK in Berlin?

Asian23
03-11-18, 05:27
I'll be in Frankfurt the same time. I wonder if you were the same Asian Aussie I met last year at FKK in Berlin?I wish! I've never been to Artemis though. SixPax25: hitting all the big clubs?

Nuupter
03-12-18, 04:26
I will be visiting Frankfurt again May 25-28. I have been going alone all these times, so would be nice to have some acompaniment this time. Please PM me if you would like to meet up.

Iceberg27
03-12-18, 16:14
I will be in GT on Thursday and Oase on Friday and in Samya on Saturday. Please pm me if you are there for these dates.

Optimist
03-12-18, 21:55
15 to 20 March I am around Duisburg / Dusseldorf, using public transport. There is a Messe on so I may avoid Dusseldorf clubs. Plans are flexible.

I have booked in for a Spermastudio gangbang. Someone needs to keep an eye on these things.

Iceberg. Shame but I don't think I can get aligned with your schedule

SixPax25
03-13-18, 01:17
I wish! I've never been to Artemis though. SixPax25: hitting all the big clubs?Let me upgrade my membership and I will PM you travel plans.

Dick Travel
03-16-18, 19:34
I'm at GT this evening. Pm to meet.

HeyyyyyyPaul
03-19-18, 17:02
Upcoming trip.

Sharks. . Tuesday.

Dietz. M. Wednesday.

Babylon. Or bernds. Before noon. Or even Finca. Thursday.

F39 before noon. Or VV for even better service. M. Friday.

Samya. 8 pm. Saturday. Do samyasaturday.

Oceans?. M. La luna. LR. Sunday.

YY. Monday.

Bernds. Tuesday.

End. Bahamas. 6 pm. Wednesday.

SixPax25
03-26-18, 18:05
In Frankfurt 28 Mar to 1 April. Then 3 nights in Dusseldorf and 5-7 April in Frankfurt again. Visiting all the big FKKs. I'm from Australia! Anyone interested, please message me.Let's meet up April 5th. I'm free after 5 pm. Want to hit Oase or Sharks? I'm staying across from the HBF train station. Waiting for my subscription to be activated or else I would PM you. I'm coming from the States so it would be nice to go with someone.

SixPax25
03-28-18, 20:22
Hey fellas,

I'll be in Frankfurt week of April 2nd to 6th.

Visiting from the States next week. Anyone up to meet up April 2nd or 3rd and hit up Oase or Sharks? Would be cool to grab a beer and venture with one of y'all.

Takedown
03-28-18, 21:36
Let's meet up April 5th. I'm free after 5 pm. Want to hit Oase or Sharks? I'm staying across from the HBF train station. Waiting for my subscription to be activated or else I would PM you. I'm coming from the States so it would be nice to go with someone.Will also be in Frankfurt on April 6th at Oase with one other English speaker.

SixPax, can't message you for contact info with your member status. $19.95 a year or senior status allows for you to send / receive PMs.

SixPax25
03-29-18, 06:32
Will also be in Frankfurt on April 6th at Oase with one other English speaker.

SixPax, can't message you for contact info with your member status. $19.95 a year or senior status allows for you to send / receive PMs.Sent my payment in a few weeks ago. Hoping I can get member status before my trip. If not, will figure out how to connect. How long you in Frankfurt?

Samson Monger
03-29-18, 20:12
6th April Oase.

7th Wellcum.

8th Wellcum.

9-12th Side trip.

12th Evening. ?

13th Samya.

14th Oase / Sharks.

15th-18th?

PM for meet ups.

SixPax25
04-02-18, 06:56
Anyone want to visit Oase today? Just arrived in Frankfurt and planning to go around 2 pm.

Samcik
04-04-18, 03:01
I will be in Frankfurt on April 20th and April 24th. Planning to visit Oase on both days. Let me know if anyone would like to meet.

Triptogamont
04-15-18, 22:24
Will be in Frankfurt May 4-9.

Will be spending my days at Dietzenbach. Might try out the RLD.

Please PM if you'd like to trade mongering stories between sessions at Dietz. Or grab a beer before, during, or after climbing the stairs of the RLD.

Makos999
04-22-18, 22:04
I'm flying in from London to Frankfurt very early on the morning of Friday May 25 and spending Friday / Saturday / Sunday at probably Oase (never been before), NRW incl. Samya (need to meet and greet Kiara hopefully), and finish at Sharks (been once before). I'm hiring a car, so have flexibility, and can offer lifts. Anyone there at the same times would be great to have someone to talk to and dine with while recovering, otherwise it will be ogling and kindle for me! PM me, thanks.

Nuupter
04-23-18, 05:35
I'm flying in from London to Frankfurt very early on the morning of Friday May 25 and spending Friday / Saturday / Sunday at probably Oase (never been before), NRW incl. Samya (need to meet and greet Kiara hopefully), and finish at Sharks (been once before). I'm hiring a car, so have flexibility, and can offer lifts. Anyone there at the same times would be great to have someone to talk to and dine with while recovering, otherwise it will be ogling and kindle for me! PM me, thanks.Hey. I can't seem to pm you, but I will be in fra on may 24 to 27. Pm me if you can. Thanks.

BigBuddy69
04-23-18, 08:55
26 April: living room.

27: 6 sens.

28: probably living room.

After: the two Acapulcos, maybe a trip at Finca erotica and very probably one last visit in living room Wednesday the 2nd of may.

Euroknight
04-23-18, 13:42
I look for a good advice! I will be transiting in Frankfurt this Sunday night (April 29th), on my way to the US the day after. My flight should land around 10:30 pm, and I was thinking of going to The Palace. How is the LU on Sunday night?

Guy93
04-24-18, 15:03
28th April evening LR.

29th April GT and LR.

30th April Maybe GT and LR.

1st May LR.

Optimist
04-27-18, 19:17
From 7 to 12 May I shall be haunting the Frankfurt area (not Sharks, Palace, or Mainhatten).

Euroknight
04-28-18, 22:35
I will try to reach Oase in the night of Sunday April 29th (if my flight to FKF will land on time). Please PM me if want to meet.

Lanthano
05-09-18, 18:49
Hi, I'm thinking of heading over to Mainhattan tomorrow to check it out. Tomorrow for the record has a special: 45 euro entry including free beer.

Feel free to let me know if anyone wants to meet up there.

HighRevver
05-09-18, 21:50
Will be in Frankfurt next week over the weekend. Thinking of hitting up the RLD if anyone's down.

DukesFord
05-10-18, 22:59
I am up in Dusseldorf and thinking about Goolsen time or Acapulco Velbret for Friday and Oase or Sharks Saturday. Hit. E up.

XXL
05-13-18, 17:25
May 14th: FKK Finca Erotica.

May 15th: FKK World.

May 23rd and 24th: FKK Palace + RLD.

May 25th: FKK Oase.

June 13th. June 16th: Berlin (Artemis + ?

July 6th: FKK Oase.

July 7th - 8th: FKK Palace + RLD.

PM me.

Wanking
05-20-18, 11:59
May 23rd. Arabella bochum for most of the day. Pm me.

Abox79
05-25-18, 20:21
Going to be over in Frankfurt area on June 7th and 8th, anyone wanting a wing man, someone to share costs with on car rental and fuel? I have a preference for World on the 7th and Sharks the following day? I'm flexible but Sharks is a must do on either of those days. I arrive early PM on the 7th, fly back to UK on Sat am. Cheers.

Lanthano
05-28-18, 22:52
I'm planning on heading to Sharks on Wednesday to take advantage of the fine weather, fine women, bank holiday the day after and 50 euro entry.

PM me if you'd like to join and meet up.

USAMongerer
05-29-18, 02:20
Going to be over in Frankfurt area on June 7th and 8th, anyone wanting a wing man, someone to share costs with on car rental and fuel? I have a preference for World on the 7th and Sharks the following day? I'm flexible but Sharks is a must do on either of those days. I arrive early PM on the 7th, fly back to UK on Sat am. Cheers.Hello mate,

I will be in the area from the 4th, leaving Saturday early am. Was planning to go to Sharks for the Wednesday special, then shift to World or Mainhatten on Thursday. Thought to play at Oase on Friday, as they have the quiet area for some sleep before heading early to the airport after close of Oase. I could be persuaded to end off at Sharks on Friday, as it's my favorite club. Not sure how we'd coordinate everything, but for sure a wing-man and sharing expenses with a car sound good. Are you planning to be at hotels for the 2 nights, or like me rough it in the club and car? I don't have pm on here either.

Iceberg27
05-31-18, 13:46
Hi everyone,

I will be in FRA for the period 15-17 June and will stay Intercity Darmstadt.

I will be visiting OASE and SHARKS and maybe PALACE and WORLD.

Hope to cathc you guys.

Regards.

Abox79
05-31-18, 14:11
Happy to meet up. I'll be in Oase on Thursday mid day til very late. Same for Sharks on Friday. Difficult to arrange a meet if we can't contact each other directly. Ideas?

Hello mate,

I will be in the area from the 4th, leaving Saturday early am. Was planning to go to Sharks for the Wednesday special, then shift to World or Mainhatten on Thursday. Thought to play at Oase on Friday, as they have the quiet area for some sleep before heading early to the airport after close of Oase. I could be persuaded to end off at Sharks on Friday, as it's my favorite club. Not sure how we'd coordinate everything, but for sure a wing-man and sharing expenses with a car sound good. Are you planning to be at hotels for the 2 nights, or like me rough it in the club and car? I don't have pm on here either.

Member #4636
05-31-18, 16:26
Hi everyone,

I will be in FRA for the period 15-17 June and will stay Intercity Darmstadt.

I will be visiting OASE and SHARKS and maybe PALACE and WORLD.

Hope to cathc you guys.

Regards.Can you please tell us how are you planning to visit Oase and World from Darmstadt (in case you are using public transport)?

Thanks.

USAMongerer
05-31-18, 20:55
Happy to meet up. I'll be in Oase on Thursday mid day til very late. Same for Sharks on Friday. Difficult to arrange a meet if we can't contact each other directly. Ideas?I'll be at Sharks for the Wednesday special 50 $ entry. Rented a car starting Wednesday morning in Frankfurt, returning it Saturday very early am to same location downtown. Then will take metro to the airport (rental car was much more dropping at airport.) Oase I defiinitely want to go to, but Thursday is dessoustag day. Hate that. Thinking to try for World on Thursday, and Oase Friday. I think you mentioned those clubs earlier. Are you staying at hotels, or roughing it like I do (this time will be my first time attempting to sleep a bit in the car after the club closes Wed and Thursday nights.) Friday will just sleep straight thru, returning the car at 5:30 or 6 am.

If you are renting a hotel, perhaps we could go halfies on that and the car, and leave the clubs a bit earlier? Not sure how to handle it. Please give details on your ideas / plans for car rental, hotels, and we can always make a meet up spot, even if we go our separate ways overall, but perhaps can meetup in a club and hang out, or conceivably go via car to another club together in the morning. Again, my car is set for rent. Can cancel with no penalty, but it's all set. Is there a creative way to connect on skype, etc, or guess it's not permitted here to give those details?

Der Auslander
06-03-18, 11:51
I will be adventuring through FKK-Land again (Frankfurt to Munich) at the end of this month and hope to visit at least some of the following very fine FKK establishments. Happy to make or renew acquaintance with any fellow ISG Members who happen to be about. Happy to meet up for a beer in any of these most excellent sauna club institutions. Good to have some conversation in between ladies and swap war stories etc. I've mongered in Germany for the best part of a decade. So I am (fortunately / unfortunately) an inveterate monger and an old-hand at this game. PM me if interested in a beer or if you are travelling too. Ich bin ein Irlander!

The following is my likely itinerary:

28th June - Paradise or Sakura (Stuttgart / Boblingen)

29th June - Sharks or Oase (Darmstadt / Friedrichsdorf)

30th June - World or Sharks (Pohlheim / Darmstadt)

1st July - Colosseum (Augsburg)Note: The above schedule is somewhat flexible and currently subject to change. :cool:

Abox79
06-03-18, 13:09
Having thought about what you said about dessoustag I have changed my plans, I hate those days too. I will now be doing Sharks on Thursday 7th and Oase on the Friday. I won't be hiring a car so will be staying at Ibis Budget in Darmstadt that night following day I will head up to Friedrichsdorf and drop my kit off at a cheap hotel before going to Oase. If you are hiring a car I am open to doing World and maybe Palace in the same day and changing my hotel plans for the Friday night. I too have an early return the following day, flight back to London before noon. Seems like it's hard to communicate via here, in Sharks I'll be wearing sunglasses some / most of the time when outdoors. Hope we can meet up.

I'll be at Sharks for the Wednesday special 50 $ entry. Rented a car starting Wednesday morning in Frankfurt, returning it Saturday very early am to same location downtown. Then will take metro to the airport (rental car was much more dropping at airport.) Oase I defiinitely want to go to, but Thursday is dessoustag day. Hate that. Thinking to try for World on Thursday, and Oase Friday. I think you mentioned those clubs earlier. Are you staying at hotels, or roughing it like I do (this time will be my first time attempting to sleep a bit in the car after the club closes Wed and Thursday nights.) Friday will just sleep straight thru, returning the car at 5:30 or 6 am.

If you are renting a hotel, perhaps we could go halfies on that and the car, and leave the clubs a bit earlier? Not sure how to handle it. Please give details on your ideas / plans for car rental, hotels, and we can always make a meet up spot, even if we go our separate ways overall, but perhaps can meetup in a club and hang out, or conceivably go via car to another club together in the morning. Again, my car is set for rent. Can cancel with no penalty, but it's all set. Is there a creative way to connect on skype, etc, or guess it's not permitted here to give those details?

USAMongerer
06-04-18, 20:55
Having thought about what you said about dessoustag I have changed my plans, I hate those days too. I will now be doing Sharks on Thursday 7th and Oase on the Friday. I won't be hiring a car so will be staying at Ibis Budget in Darmstadt that night following day I will head up to Friedrichsdorf and drop my kit off at a cheap hotel before going to Oase. If you are hiring a car I am open to doing World and maybe Palace in the same day and changing my hotel plans for the Friday night. I too have an early return the following day, flight back to London before noon. Seems like it's hard to communicate via here, in Sharks I'll be wearing sunglasses some / most of the time when outdoors. Hope we can meet up.Alright mate, let's see how it goes. Will be at Sharks Wednesday. Not sure how it rolls if the same cast would be there Thurs. Was strongly thinking to do World Thursday, Oase Friday. Guess at the worst case we can find each other Friday at Oase. If Sharks is all that I expect on Wednesday, who knows, I might just end up back there Thursday. To narrow a bit down what I look like. Baldy, shaved head, about 180 cm. Slender build. At least that rules out a lot of guys. I'll be on my own, so not hanging out with others. Try to find me, and I'll look for you out in the garden in the glasses haha.

I need to return the car to the city center really early Saturday (like 5:30) and then catch a train to the airport, which from there should be very short trip. Safe travels. I arrived today, and am heading to Mainhatten tomorrow.

Optimist
06-06-18, 17:00
After a four month break to see what life without paid sex was like, I will be returning in July with renewed enthusiasm.

From July 16 to 23 Inclusive I plan to be around Frankfurt, but also have one night in Bochum. I am unclear on my schedule but will go anywhere pretty much.

If anybody is around and wants to meet up in clubs then PM me.

Cheers.

NoTaWorry
06-08-18, 12:30
Send me a PM of interested in hanging out in the clubs.

(Checked out GT AND LR earlier in the week.).

Heading to Sharks today, June 8.

Will be staying in Darmstadt until Monday (11). Near dusseldorf next week until Friday (15). Then back to Darmstadt. Leaving Germany on the 19.

Driving.

Cheers.

Der Auslander
06-09-18, 23:29
I will be adventuring through FKK-Land again (Frankfurt to Munich) at the end of this month and hope to visit at least some of the following very fine FKK establishments. Happy to make or renew acquaintance with any fellow ISG Members who happen to be about. Happy to meet up for a beer in any of these most excellent sauna club institutions. Good to have some conversation in between ladies and swap war stories etc. I've mongered in Germany for the best part of a decade. So I am (fortunately / unfortunately) an inveterate monger and an old-hand at this game. PM me if interested in a beer or if you are travelling too and would like to hook up. Ich bin ein Irlander!

1st July - Colosseum (Augsburg)Note: The above schedule is somewhat flexible and currently subject to change. : cool:

Iceberg27
06-11-18, 01:45
Can you please tell us how are you planning to visit Oase and World from Darmstadt (in case you are using public transport)?

Thanks.I hired a car. Will be staying in intercity hotel darmstadt.

Triptogamont
06-18-18, 14:29
Will be in NRW from June 25 through July 3.

I will be doing my best to explore every RTC and AO opportunity. Places I intend to visit: Laluna, Villa Venus, Freude, Arabella (assuming it reopens), Grimberg, Romantika, Villa Verena, M-Exclusiv. I have seen conflicting reports on the availability of natural activities at Verena and Exclusiv. Any additional information would be appreciated. Also, if anyone knows of any other places not on my list, please let me know.

I am always interested in meeting with fellow mongers and exchanging war stories. Unfortunately, my subscription just expired and my evil home country won't let me renew via normal methods. I have mailed them cash and hope to be able to send and receive PMs soon. Until then, I'd appreciate any help here.

Thanks!

TripToGamont.

HeyyyyyyPaul
06-20-18, 10:41
Initial Itinerary includes.

Sharks.

Bahamas.

Babylon.

VV.

Yin Yang.

F39.

Samya.

End back at Sharks.

Der Auslander
06-23-18, 09:41
I will be adventuring through FKK-Land again (Frankfurt to Munich) next week and hope to visit at least some of the following very fine FKK establishments. Happy to make or renew acquaintance with any fellow ISG Members who happen to be about. Happy to meet up for a beer in any of these most excellent sauna club institutions. Good to have some conversation in between ladies and swap war stories etc. I've mongered in Germany for the best part of a decade. So I am (fortunately / unfortunately) an inveterate monger and an old-hand at this game. PM me if interested in a beer or if you are travelling too. Ich bin ein Irlander!

1st July - Colosseum (Augsburg)Note: The above schedule is somewhat flexible and potentially subject to change. :cool:

London Traveller
06-23-18, 12:09
I will be travelling to some clubs in this time. Anyone who wants to meet up. Please pm me!

XXL
06-24-18, 18:55
Friday 6th July: FKK Sharks.

Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th: Frankfurt RLD + Breite Gasse.

Tuesday 14th August: FKK Oase.

Wednesday 15th August: FKK Sharks.

Thursday 16th August: FKK Paradise Saarbruecken.

PM me.

Lanthano
07-06-18, 21:09
Still planning all the schematics, but I am looking forward to another nice full week off and plan to explore and check out some of the remaining Hessen Clubs that I haven't yet visited (grabbing a Hessen ticket which allows me to take a friend on public transport for free along I think).

Planning to check out FKK World in Giessen for the first time (maybe I'll go twice if I like it), FKK Rom, 5th Element in Fulda.

If all goes well another one of these or else maybe at another point: Atlanta, Night and day.

Whichever ones I go, I will be posting reports. Feel like joining me on the adventure or some of it? PM me.

Canary
07-07-18, 23:23
After visiting Artemis several times I'm now off to give Sharks a try. I gather it's a cheaper club and although unlike some people I like Artemis I thought it was about time to visit another club.

I will be in Sharks on Tuesday 7th August, Saturday 1st September & also possibly Sunday 2nd September. My plan is to use the Airliner bus.

Anyone who would like to meet at the club for a chat drop me a message.

I found Artemis is not generally a club for mixing unless chaps are in groups except on one occasion when a German patron kept talking to me about "brexit" !

Der Auslander
07-08-18, 17:09
I will be travelling to Baden-Wurttemberg and Bavaria in early August and hope to meet up with some fellow ISG Members, whether they be existing friends or indeed some new acquaintances! My itinerary is set out below. PM me if you happen to be travelling in this direction around the same time and are interested in having a beer and a chat in one of these very fine establishments.

3rd August - Paradise or Sakura (Stuttgart / Boblingen)

4th August - Paradise or Sakura (Stuttgart / Boblingen)

5th August - Colosseum (Augsburg)Note: The above schedule is somewhat flexible and currently subject to change. :cool:

Takedown
07-12-18, 14:42
In and out of FKK land for 14 days starting July 13. Message for meet ups. Will mostly visit Sharkd, Oase, Acapulco, and Samya. GT, LR, and Finca may be on the agenda too.

HeyyyyyyPaul
07-20-18, 07:52
Initial Itinerary includes.

Sharks.

Bahamas.

Babylon.

VV.

Yin Yang.

F39.

Samya.

End back at Sharks.Will have to find room for oceans once I get up to the nrw area.

Pistons
07-20-18, 14:40
Will have to find room for oceans once I get up to the nrw area.In NRW, if you have rental car, one can also do 2 clubs in one day if you want, even if that may add a bit on entry cost. Some clubs are mainly daytime clubs such as YY, while others are nighttime clubs such as Samya (note that on samya, you get 5 for 4 entry when you register when arriving, so the real cost of entry is just 40 e). I have done this combo once before, and it worked great due to distance. So those clubs can be done the same day for example. If you have stamina. I have done Aca and Oceans the same day too for that purpose. But then you won't get the entry discount at Oceans if deciding to arrive there late. I suppose they have these discounts to avoid such behavior. Recently DV also added something like that: 35 e before 19 or 20 at night. Too bad the lineup there is so small.

Having Bahamas, babylon and F39 at the same time sounds like overkill to me though. One can also leave a club for a few hours and return without paying new entry cost. Thats how I'd do it with such fringe clubs where you won't know if you get a dead run or not. And if there is one doable girl around, you still have the time to do her. I'd drop Bahamas and F39 (or at maximum just go there a few hours. Sharks on some days are more a daytime club too, but not every day of the week) and rather add finca erotica instead for a whole day as it is between the two areas, so convenient for transferring and it has much the same purpose as the two mentionned clubs just with much better reputation.

There is a crazy monger on this forum who does 3 clubs in one day also sometimes. I won't name him.

HeyyyyyyPaul
07-20-18, 23:32
F39 will be a must for me on this trip as I skipped it on the last one.

NF4591
07-26-18, 06:02
I will be in Frankfurt for the next few days, let me know if you are in these clubs and want to chat between sessions.

Thursday 26 July: Oase (probably).

Friday 27 July: Sharks.

Saturday 28 July: Sharks.

Chongmal
07-26-18, 06:48
There is a crazy monger on this forum who does 3 clubs in one day also sometimes. I won't name him.My most frequent rhythm is one or two clubs per day of mongering but I sometimes plan for three clubs in a day. This is usually on my off the path trips to clubs like XS Bochum or Freudenhaus Dortmund, etc where they have low entry prices and maybe 10-15 ladies. My goal is to try to keep entries for a day less than €120. I usually go in planning to stay no more than 3 hours each in the first two clubs. I try to find one lady who is desirable. At the end of three hours I switch clubs and repeat. After two clubs like this I plan on one of my favorite clubs where I can be confident of a happy end to the day even if everything else was a disaster. This is only once every two or three months. At the more mainstream clubs there are almost alway too many distractions to limit the stay to three hours or less, especially if you take time to eat.

Ggekko2009
07-27-18, 18:14
I will be in the vicinity of Frankfurt-Darmstadt from 21 - 22 August and NRW-Dusseldorf from 23 - 25 August. I am flexible in visiting any FKKs in these areas. PM me if you are interested in meeting up. I always enjoy meeting fellow FKK enthusiasts and sharing stories.

Der Auslander
07-29-18, 12:47
I will be travelling to Baden-Wurttemberg and Bavaria next week and hope to perhaps meet up with some fellow ISG Members, whether they be existing friends or indeed some new acquaintances! My itinerary is set out below. PM me if you happen to be travelling in this direction around the same time and are interested in having a beer and a chat in one of these very fine establishments.

3rd August - Paradise or Sakura (Stuttgart / Boblingen)

4th August - Colosseum (Augsburg)

5th August - Paradise or Sakura (Stuttgart / Boblingen)Note: The above schedule is somewhat flexible. :cool:

Lanthano
08-03-18, 20:49
Heading to Atlanta FKK tomorrow, then 5th Element on Sunday.

Anyone up to join?

Lanthano
08-09-18, 16:13
Hi all,

Anyone up to join me for a double day of excitement in FKK World?

-Lanthano.

MooseNibbler
08-09-18, 21:02
I'll be in the FfM area from 30 Aug until 02 Sep, and I was thinking about squeezing in Mainhattan and Oase in that time. Anyone else going to be around?

Zeusss999
08-12-18, 01:41
Hi all,

Will be at Frankfurt and surrounding area starting 21 August for few days. I have a car in case we change FKK.

Anyone cares to join me. I hate being bored alone. Will love to discuss with a fellow FKK wanderer.

Canary
08-13-18, 07:32
On 1st September I will be at Sharks around 11 pm via a flight from Poland.

On September 2nd I will either be at Sharks for most of the day or at another Frankfurt FKK Club before my early morning flight to the UK on September 3rd.

It would be nice to meet anyone for a drink & chat in between sessions.

Zeusss999
08-15-18, 01:29
I will be in the vicinity of Frankfurt-Darmstadt from 21 - 22 August and NRW-Dusseldorf from 23 - 25 August. I am flexible in visiting any FKKs in these areas. PM me if you are interested in meeting up. I always enjoy meeting fellow FKK enthusiasts and sharing stories.Will be there. Will happily meet you up.

Smoke Light
08-17-18, 10:03
When: tomorrow, Saturday night August 18th, beginning 8 o'clock in the evening. Where: Samya.

Gentlemen, if interested, let's group fuck a cutie. MMF threesome is my idea and she has already agreed and is very willing. Your age, race, or body type is unimportant. Everybody is welcome! She loves to fuck as many men as possible in a single night.

Slim hot nympho brunette, long hair, 160 cm tall, in her 20's, with even younger looks. Fantastic petite body, heavenly smile. Be cups. She uses her tight pussy muscle very well while you fuck her as hard as you want.

PM me for details, let's do her like she deserves.

Incognito Int
08-19-18, 06:50
Hello!

I'll be visiting Frankfurt next week for a short stay and wanted to see if anyone would like to join up for an FKK visit. I'll be in town Aug 26-27-28 and would most likely venture out on the 28th.

Hit me up if interested. Thanks!

MooseNibbler
08-22-18, 03:33
I'm still planning on being in Frankfurt- I was thinking of doing Mainhattan on Friday 31 Aug and Oase 01 Sep, but I might still switch things around if I can meet up with one of you guys.

I want to use PMs for travel planning per the rules, but I can't without getting a membership. And I can't pay for a membership because my bank is in the US. Have any of you figured out a way to pay for a membership despite this geographic limitation?

Optimist
08-22-18, 14:04
Buna colleagues.

September 11 I land in Dusseldorf, leaving on 19th.

Unsure of destinations in detail but intend to do several days at World. May visit Larissa at Villa Venus.

Anyone who wants to meet up, pm me.

Cheers.

Canary
08-22-18, 14:11
On 1st September I will be at Sharks around 11 pm via a flight from Poland.

On September 2nd I will either be at Sharks for most of the day or at another Frankfurt FKK Club before my early morning flight to the UK on September 3rd.

It would be nice to meet anyone for a drink & chat in between sessions.I'm now leaving on the 4th so my schedule is:

1/9; Late evening at Sharks.

2/9; Most of the day at Oase.

3/9; Either Oase or another Frankfurt Club.

Anyone fancy a drink / chat between sessions please let me know.

Qubei
08-22-18, 16:25
Will be at Living Room Thursday and Friday. PM if you want to meet up.

ThomasNorway
08-25-18, 15:25
Will be in the Frankfurt area from 31/8 to 2/9 - would be happy to have someone to chat with at one of the clubs. I haven't really made much by way of plans for these three days as of right now, so I'm rather flexible.

Cytherea
08-25-18, 16:10
Hi guys,

I'll be in Berlin on Sept 07-10. Would love to get drinks and compare notes. I've been to many other FKKs many times (Frankfurt area) before, but never to Berlin.

Simon2001
08-26-18, 01:15
I'll be in Frankfurt from Friday 21-Saturday 22 Sept.

Planning to be in sharks both days and staying in a nearby hotel.

Would be happy to meet anybody who may be around, if so could change plans to pass / sharks if possible. Send me a PM.

Simon2001
08-27-18, 01:34
I'll be in Frankfurt from Friday 21-Saturday 22 Sept.

Planning to be in sharks both days and staying in a nearby hotel.

Would be happy to meet anybody who may be around, if so could change plans to pass / sharks if possible. Send me a PM.Sorry was meant to say could change plans for Oase / Sharks trip.

PM me if you want to meet up.

MooseNibbler
08-30-18, 18:11
Hi again,

Everyone.

Now that I have made it to Frankfurt, I have decided to do the following:

Tomorrow (Friday, 31 Aug) - Mainhattan starting some time after lunch.

Saturday (Saturday, 01 Sep) - Oase starting in the afternoon.

I don't generally stay until late nights, and I don't know how long I'll stay, but if you see a slender dark-hairs American sitting around by himself, say Hello,. (Alas, I cannot PM because US banking cannot be used for memberships at present.).

HungryStud101
09-02-18, 16:41
I arrive in Frankfurt on the 15th of September and I will party in Hess the 15th and 16th. I am going to do Sharks at least once as the girls are hot and I like Sauna Club with Dieter. I also am going to take a run at the hot German Porn Star type with the long black hair extensions and glasses and multiple tats. She told me to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off last time because I haggled too much. Well no more! I want to lick her heels while on all fours. I digress. I would like to try another club. I will have a car.

I am also due to return to Frankfurt on the 21st by plane and I can hobby the 21st and the 22nd. I may just hop a train or rent a car and head to the NRW instead and look for some good service with old favorites and GT, LR, and try to find some diamonds in the rough at Aca etc.

Anyone want to hunt with me?

XXL
09-03-18, 16:13
September 6th Sharks.

September 7th Oase.

Or the other way round (Oase 6th and Sharks 7th).

PM.

Triptogamont
09-09-18, 06:51
I have a slight surplus of cash and bodily fluids. Will be looking to offload some of both at Dietz and the RLD. Maybe hit one of the bigger clubs. Anyone interested in swapping stories and / or grabbing a beer, please PM.

Optimist
09-09-18, 17:41
Current commitments are complicated by the fact that girls do not stay put.

I expect to focus first on Freude as it is getting good reports (plus a small diversion to XS nearby in the interests of exploration), followed by a few days at World as on my last visit there was no upselling, overcharging, and service generally decent. All enlivened by a number of incalls and a gangbang in NRW (or two).

Always willing to meet up with other contributors.

Peter Gord
09-09-18, 18:48
Hi,

I also arrive in Frankfurt on September 15 and thinking of going to Mainhattan that evening. Where will you go? Unfortunately I can't buy as membership here, because of this nonsense with US credit cards, so I can't use the private message feature. Answer here if you want to meet up and hunt together.

Simon2001
09-16-18, 20:41
Just checking if any forum members will be at sharks this weekend of Sept. 21/22.

Would be great to meet up and have a drink at sharks.

Send me a PM if interested.

CrazyBooz88
09-20-18, 05:35
So called superhumans of this forum, never help a newbies. Newbies are pawns. There are SPs who used to send pics to these people. These fellows send the newbies there and extract the girls contact so that they can have at a lower price. After these meetings, they collude with the girls, to refer more people further exchange of the contact of their friends.

If a contact released to outsiders it maybe overused or some girls with overattitude. These guys also threaten / torture the newbies demanding another contact, if a contact lost before attempted by their group.

Yes, there are a group of members forming a gang and doing all this. I myself don't know whom to trust.

P. S:

Denials will be embarrassed with screenshots of conversations.

Hank Moody 69
09-20-18, 07:47
I'll be in the Frankfurt area soon (28-30 Sep). The plan is to hit Oase, World, and maybe Sharks. I'll let you all know how it goes, as usual.

XXL
09-20-18, 19:35
September 24th: FKK Oase.

September 25th /26th: Frankfurt Breiter Gasse & RLD.

October 4th (evening) : Frankfurt RLD.

October 5th: FKK World.

October 16th: FKK Oase.

October 17th: FKK Paradise Stuttgart.

October 18th: FKK Colosseum Augsburg.

PM.

HungryStud101
09-20-18, 19:53
Hi,

I also arrive in Frankfurt on September 15 and thinking of going to Mainhattan that evening. Where will you go? Unfortunately I can't buy as membership here, because of this nonsense with US credit cards, so I can't use the private message feature. Answer here if you want to meet up and hunt together.Going to Sharks Friday.

I will some club with a German friend of mine in Stuttgart Saturday.

Wiild
09-23-18, 16:43
Booked my flights, preliminary plan:

Saturday Oct 28: Samya.

Oct 28: GoldenTime.

I have a rental car but will probably get hotel Close to the clubs and than taxi there to be able to enjoy a couple of beers.

Canary
10-06-18, 22:09
Possibly my last FKK visit of the year.

I should be at the Club at around 6 pm for most of the night.

Anyone who fancies a drink & chat inbetween sessions please drop me a line.

Der Auslander
10-07-18, 14:08
I will be travelling to Baden-Wurttemberg and Bavaria on the 27th & 28th of October and hope to visit both FKK Sakura and FKK Colosseum. PM me if you happen to be travelling in that direction too and are interested in having a beer and a chat in one of these very fine establishments.

27th October - Sakura (Stuttgart / Boblingen)

28th October - Colosseum (Augsburg, Bavaria)

Note: The above schedule is somewhat flexible. I may visit FKK Paradise instead of FKK Sakura. :cool:

ArtVande
10-14-18, 21:54
Just wondering if anyone is planning to a visit an FKK between October 19th and the 24th. I'll be in Germany then, and would be awesome to meet up and have a drink in any of the FKKs.

Send me a PM if interested.

ExpatLover
10-15-18, 04:09
I will be travelling to Baden-Wurttemberg and Bavaria on the 27th & 28th of October and hope to visit both FKK Sakura and FKK Colosseum. PM me if you happen to be travelling in that direction too and are interested in having a beer and a chat in one of these very fine establishments.

27th October - Sakura (Stuttgart / Boblingen)

28th October - Colosseum (Augsburg, Bavaria)

Note: The above schedule is somewhat flexible. I may visit FKK Paradise instead of FKK Sakura. :cool:Paradise LU is better those days.

Takedown
10-15-18, 06:31
Oct 26th through Nov 7th all throughout FKK land. PM for itinerary and meet ups.

Spiderfck
10-19-18, 20:30
I'm traveling alone for work and rented a car. I'm planning afternoon / evening visits to Golden Time, Samya, Acapulco or a flat rate local brothel. If anybody is in the Dusseldorf area on November 12-15 and wants to join me, is more than welcome.

Clodius1
10-22-18, 13:10
Hanging at GT. If you're dropping by, HMU. Cheers!

Optimist
10-23-18, 16:44
Planning to focus on Freude, but probably also going to Finca or Babylon.

DaWong949
10-30-18, 00:28
Will be in that area again. If you guys like to meet up. Send me a PM or post it on here. I will be in Oase on 3rd and 4th for sure. All other nights, not sure.

NoTaWorry
11-01-18, 01:13
Planning on hitting a bunch of clubs but mostly Sharks. Will have some American friends and German with me for some of the days. Send me a PM if you enjoy good conversation between rooms. I've been hitting the clubs semi-frequently in Germany for about 5+ years.

Lalabo
11-01-18, 04:10
Nov 22 to 25: NRW. Planing to visit GT / LR.

Nov 16 and 17: Zurich. Visiting Globe.

Iceberg27
11-07-18, 11:25
Hi All,

I am planning to visit GT Brugge on Thursday, Samya on Friday and ACA on Saturday. If anyone around please pm me. I have funny stories to share.

Lanthano
11-13-18, 13:23
During these two weeks I plan on hitting some of the clubs: Oase, some of the smaller ones in the area, as well as go and see the remaining ones that I have not yet experienced (Mainhattan, Palace, Night and Day in Burstadt). RLD and BG as well anyway.

Feel free to let me know if you're around and feel like joining in the adventure.

-Lanthano.

Lanthano
11-13-18, 23:12
I just missed a number of pms as my inbox was full. I've cleared it up and delayed some so I should be contactable now.

SevenIron
11-15-18, 22:17
I will be in the land of NRW for a few days. Anyone that is around, Let me know if your interested in meeting up.

CarreraP
11-18-18, 15:47
Hi,

I am visiting Frankfurt at Nov 24-25.

I will be trying Shark or Oase.

Anyone willing to join?

I'm an 30 years old Asian, please feel free to approach.

(any other Asian friend would be also great).

Pierce88
11-18-18, 18:22
New to be here.

Upcoming trip.

Nov 23-24 Planing to visit GT / Acapulco / Acapulco Gold.

Nov 25-26-27-28: Planing to visit Samya / Mondial and GT maybe.

Send me a PM if anyone enjoy good conversation between rooms, share experience with Newbie me.

Chongmal
11-21-18, 23:33
Will arrive at LR at about 5 pm on 22 Nov. Probably hit GT morning of the 23rd and either LR or Samya the night of the 23rd.

Canary
11-22-18, 08:54
Anyone fancy a chat & a drink during the "recharging time" please PM me, it would be good to hear from you.

I should be at Sharks from around 3. 30 on Thurs (29/11) until very late. Friday (30/9) I will be there early but unfortunately having to leave at around 6 pm.

Willa1
11-23-18, 17:49
Hi,

Plan to be at Oase Thursday Nov 29th from about 6 til late. Always interested in seeing fellow ISGers.

Will.

Kuni042
11-23-18, 23:45
PM me if you like to meet up for chat in between sessions.

Leifeide
11-24-18, 04:48
Anyone going there on 27.11, in Stuttgart? PM if you want to chat in between sessions-.

Der Auslander
12-01-18, 15:53
I will be traveling between Hessen (Frankfurt) and Baden-Wurttemberg (Stuttgart) from Thursday 6th December to Sunday 9th December. I hope to visit FKK Sakura and / or FKK Paradise as well as some of the Frankfurt Mega-Clubs (Sharks / World / Oase). PM me if you happen to be about and are interested in having a beer and a chat in one of these very fine establishments. :cool:

Neurosynth
12-05-18, 05:07
Like the title line says. I'm an experienced Dietzenbach go-er. Might consider an evening at Oase. Would go to a gangbang party if I could find one on those particular dates. Might even drive to NRW

Mac75
12-22-18, 21:17
Traveling to Frankfurt for 3 nights, my current plan is Dietzenbach on 27 & 28 December, then Mainhattan, Oase or Sharks on 29 December. PM me if you would like to meet up. Cheers Mac75.

Vito Corleone
12-22-18, 21:52
Traveling to Frankfurt for 3 nights, my current plan is Dietzenbach on 27 & 28 December, then Mainhattan, Oase or Sharks on 29 December. PM me if you would like to meet up. Cheers Mac75.I'll be around with jimmyboy99!

Smoke Light
12-24-18, 03:21
NRW Dec 27 through Jan 1st. Samya likely Thursday Dec 27 and Dec 31st Silvester party. Happy if you wish to join me for an MMF trio with my Samya schatzi wife. PM for details.

Sharkman56
12-27-18, 21:54
First off thanks to regular to all and especially senior members like Chongmal, Sirioja, Vito for the regular posts! My first post with new handle. Excited to be back in FKK land. I'll be in NRW area from 29th to 1st. I will be driving to my fave clubs LR, GT, Samya and possibly Finca. Excited for this trip and thanks again guys for all your posts. I'll be in GT on 29th and be glad to meet any members in between sessions.

Canary
12-28-18, 16:55
I will be making a very brief trip to Sharks on January 11th flying in from the UK. I've made the trip many times but usually longer trips.

If anyone fancies a drink & chat in between sessions (please avoid Brexit!) you would be most welcome to contact me.

Additionally, although unlikely, but if anyone is around Terminal Two at FK intl airport and fancies sharing a taxi let me know, my flight arrives at 2.15 pm.

Optimist
01-07-19, 20:53
From 18 to 23 I will be in NRW mainly.

For the first two days I plan to return to Finca, where if my sources are correct, the old service and prices are still to be found. I would have liked to go to World but can't quite do it.

After that it is NRW. Thinking of the neighbour to PHG, Bynight. Sounds to be a possible good value venue. Other clubs to be decided, maybe Freude if open.

If anybody is visiting the same clubs and wants to swap notes, PM me.

Cheers.

Wiild
01-08-19, 21:41
I will be in Hamburg this weekend: Jan 11-13. Atmos and Babylon is the plan, if any member want to grab a beer and discuss whatever. Send me a PM.

Pgtfg
01-10-19, 09:34
First timer here on forum.

Have a free day on Monday and want to go to an FKK for the first time, if any experienced members wants to show a newbie the ropes send a PM!

Samcik
01-10-19, 22:32
January 23rd Sharks, 24th Oase and 26th Oase. Let me know if you would like to meet.

Tuber19
01-14-19, 22:46
Frankfurt 17-22 January.

Mainly in Sharks. Maybe a visit to Oase and Palace.

TopJames
01-17-19, 00:37
Frankfurt 17-22 January.

Mainly in Sharks. Maybe a visit to Oase and Palace.I will be around Frankfurt the Friday night and am open as to destination. I have a rental car.

NqCoolHandLuke
01-17-19, 22:59
Frankfurt 19 -20 January.

Will be in Sharks on the Sunday if anyones in the club that day.

Weebey
01-25-19, 22:54
Hi,

I'll be in NRW doing a bit of an FKK tour around 16th and 19th of Feb. I've been to many before in the area, but I'm not sure which one's I'll visit this time around. But would be great to hear other peoples plans if anyone is making a trip around the same time too.

PM me.

Takedown
01-31-19, 13:42
Will be running around FuKK land for the next two weeks if any of you want to meet up.

Even to the guys with whom I have online trolling wars, Hah! I mean if I haven't physically assaulted Pistons by now in the clubs, I think we can manage! Otherwise, see you after school at 3 pm.

Seriously, I'll start at NRW this weekend and will make it to Frankfurt sometime next week.

PumDiPum
01-31-19, 22:54
Has anyone here ever received a serious response to their travel announcement and did it result in a real meeting? I'm working really hard to imagine that anyone wants to be seen in a sauna with you freaks, bankers and sexdrug addicts.

Let it be as it is.

If nothing comes up, I'll go to Frankfurt / Oder tomorrow and bring a handwritten letter to the post office. Sometimes a very attractive mature lady works there and strokes my hand when she gives me the change.

Please do not pay attention.

VishudJb
02-03-19, 07:18
I will be in FKK from 30 March to 9 April. Anybody interested to meet for company may PM me.

VishudJb
02-05-19, 14:58
Has anyone here ever received a serious response to their travel announcement and did it result in a real meeting? I'm working really hard to imagine that anyone wants to be seen in a sauna with you freaks, bankers and sexdrug addicts.

Let it be as it is.

If nothing comes up, I'll go to Frankfurt / Oder tomorrow and bring a handwritten letter to the post office. Sometimes a very attractive mature lady works there and strokes my hand when she gives me the change.

Please do not pay attention.Yes I had got response even met in shark.

GauricioMarces
02-06-19, 16:45
Will be visiting mainly the FKK in Frankfurt during this dates (Palace, Mainhattan) maybe take the train to Sharks. PM me if you have suggestions or interested in joining.

Triptogamont
02-08-19, 00:24
Last minute visit to the various RTCs in NRW. Will be driving around Feb 9 to 13, hitting Laluna, Venus, and Freude, plus maybe a couple others. PM if you'd like to meet up.

Takedown
03-09-19, 17:17
April 5th through 11th. No schedule yet but will be NRW heavy.

VishudJb
03-09-19, 20:09
April 5th through 11th. No schedule yet but will be NRW heavy.April 5 to 9 in FKK.

Wanking
03-20-19, 23:51
Fruede, Arabella and maybe Grimberg. Also some Swingers.

Always happy to meet anyone.

VishudJb
03-21-19, 08:30
Fruede, Arabella and maybe Grimberg. Also some Swingers.

Always happy to meet anyone.Any day planned for Frankfurt.

Takedown
03-23-19, 10:27
April 5th through 11th. No schedule yet but will be NRW heavy.Also May 9th-23rd starting and ending in Villach, Austria with Germany in between.

Wanking
03-23-19, 16:07
Any day planned for Frankfurt.I'm without car so ill just stick to the bochum area.

Dasisextra
03-26-19, 13:03
Frankfurt evening of April 8, & all day 9th, Bernds on the 10th, staying local then 4 nights NRW. Happy to meet up. Pm.

Vito Corleone
03-27-19, 03:21
Frankfurt evening of April 8, & all day 9th, Bernds on the 10th, staying local then 4 nights NRW. Happy to meet up. Pm.I'll be in the NRW during your stay.

Santrago
03-28-19, 19:34
I will rent a car at the airport to visit Oase and Sharks. I am looking for recommendations on where to stay. PM if you already have decent accommodation those dates, we can share the vehicle. I am 30 years old Hispanic living in the US.

I was thinking in Oase Sunday and Sharks Monday. Happy to meet up for chatting as well.

TaninoLulz
04-03-19, 18:49
I will be in the Frankfurt area from 8 April to 8 may with my own car, if anyone needs a ride to finca which is unreachable with public transport we might go together, or somewhere else, planning to have a FKK holiday, no idea how to use private messages tho, I am English speak, 0 German knowledge.

Optimist
04-03-19, 21:52
April 10 to 17 I will be around Dusseldorf. If anyone is also around and wants to meet in any of my normal clubs, let me know. I owe visits to girls in a couple of clubs but generally flexible plans at moment.

Cheers.

Tuber19
04-04-19, 12:14
April 16-20 . Sharks.

Ill be alone. PM me if you want to met in the club.

XXL
04-06-19, 14:01
Thursday April 25th: Frankfurt RLD

Friday April 26th: FKK Oase.

Saturday April 27th: FKK Paradise Saarbruecken.

Wednesday May 15th: FKK Paradise Saarbruecken.

Thursday May 30th: Frankfurt RLD.

Friday May 31st: FKK Oase.

Saturday June 1st: FKK Paradise Saarbruecken.

PM if interested in meeting.

FranzMaister
04-06-19, 14:21
April 7-10 in Düsseldorf, first time. I want to try Living Room and Golden Time.

Skeden80
04-08-19, 21:09
No schedule, but will definately go to Oase / Sharks. Just send me a PM if you want to join, or meet there.

Any other good clubs in the area worth visiting?

Kosher Kowboy
04-12-19, 03:24
Quickest turnaround yet, only 4 days back in sex prison and I have been given early parole, this time by Feds. Got the call from the CPA that not only did I owe no taxes this year but the government owes me money. I will be coming in a week earlier (Saturday) than I have told some of you and will be there until 'whenever I go broke' and have no geld left. (flex ticket can fly home any day as long as it is in April with 7 days notice).

I will be in the FFMain area but will be travelling with some of the locals / EU Dietzenbach regulars who not only took this American nutcase under their wings some time ago but also have cars. Hotels are booked in Frankfurt, Essen, Gelsenkirchen, Ludenscheid and Boblingen. The Gypsies, the Mainhatten girls and the Bahama Club hostesses will take up most of my time in FF and possibly Atlanta one time if I feel like seeing my Queen with the missing tooth. I also plan to see the Batshit Crazy Queen, the Greedy Queen, the Lactating Queen, the Evil Queen as well as the arrogant, selfish, and at times unappreciative Queen who drives me mashugana but seems to have me wrapped around her finger and the other four fingers are in my wallet grabbing whatever she wants while her other hand guides my cock in to her bare pussy :D

Feel free to contact me if we have already met, my PMs are shut off but I can still be found thru my most trusted source on this board.

Happy travels and mongering to all.

IndianInFkk
04-13-19, 21:14
I have plans of visiting Bernds on Friday the 26th of April. I have been visiting this club since 2014; almost twice a year but have noticed that that the line up has become smaller over the last couple of years. Gone are the greats like Mara, Mina, Christina and Katjia. The last visit in August 2018 was particularly boring. There were only 6 to 7 ladies on a Friday. Has anybody been to Bernds in the last few months? Has there been any noteworthy additions. I have actually copulated with all the ladies there over the years and am looking for some new faces. Whenever I visit, it is always great to spend time with the likes of Steffi, Angie, Nina and Erika (I was pleasantly surprised to see her back the last time), but it is always nice to try some new ladies. So if anyone has been there recently, do let me know about current conditions. Otherwise I shall just drive northwest towards Cologne and Aachen. Or maybe just do a brief stopover to say Hi to the ladies. Many of them have become good friends too.

Thanks in advance.

IndianInFkk
04-14-19, 20:16
I will rent a car at the airport to visit Oase and Sharks. I am looking for recommendations on where to stay. PM if you already have decent accommodation those dates, we can share the vehicle. I am 30 years old Hispanic living in the US.

I was thinking in Oase Sunday and Sharks Monday. Happy to meet up for chatting as well.Hi,

One nice hotel near Sharks is the Hotel Contell Darmstaddt. It is a 5 to 7 min walk from Sharks. I think about 80 to 90 Euros per night. There are no hotels within walking distance of Oase. You can try the Mercure in Boblingen. It is a 10 min cab ride from there. I usually rent a car and drive. I think the price of the hotel is similar to the one which I have mentioned above. Have not been visiting Oase for almost two years. Among the ones in the Hessen area I prefer Sharks. The girls at Oase are a bit too pushy. The only problem with Sharks is that it gets very uncomfortable during July and August as the Air conditioning there is a joke. However during the time you are visiting it should be fine.

Have fun.

Sami Btm
04-22-19, 11:21
Wednesday May 1st: FKK Sharks.

Thursday May 2nd: FKK Mainhattan. Dayshift.

Friday May 31st: FKK Paradise Saarbrucken PM if interested.

Greetings,

Jackson

Tp273
04-25-19, 21:49
Me and a friend are doing a sightseeing tour with breaks at various clubs along the way.

May 2nd. Acapulco in the evening (Will stop in at the Dietz or Luderland for a morning quickie on the way to the NRW).

May 3rd- Babylon Koln in the evening for one of their Friday parties (Maybe a quick Luderland visit in the am or possibly Acapulco Gold).

May 4th- Sharks in the evening (Either a morning visit at Luderland on the way or back to the Dietz).

May 6th. FKK Welcum. Hohenthurn, Austria. To see if everything fellow mongers are saying is true!

May 9 - Picking up another friend at the airport in Vienna & then doing FKK Fresh.

May 1 o-Vienna Funplast.

May11 -Vienna Goldentime.

May 16- FKK LivingRoom in NRW.

May17- Smaller NRW club day. Villa Venus & FKK Freude39.

May 18- Villa Verena in the am then Oase in the Evening.

Santrago
04-26-19, 22:34
April 28 Oase.

April 29 Sharks.

I'll be alone. PM me if you want to met in the club.

Triptogamont
04-28-19, 18:19
Will be visiting my favorite girls in NRW. May 7-11. Most likely Villa Venus, Laluna, Freude. Maybe some others depending on HH and mood. PM if you'd like to meet up.

DukesFord
04-29-19, 05:08
Hello Everyone,

I'll be out May 3-12. My preliminary itinerary:

Frid May 3 late afternoon arrival, Sharks 18:00 PM.

Sat May 4 Oase / Palace.

Sun May 5, Sharks / Oase.

Mon May 6 Sharks.

Tues May 7 Golden Time / Living Room.

Wed May 8 Golden Time / Living Room.

Thur May 9 Babylon / Aca Velbert.

Frid May 10 Golden Time / Aca Velbert / Samya.

Sat May 11 Sharks / Oase.

Sunday, May 12th-the most disappointing day, traveling home.

I would be honored to meet some of the great contributors on this forum.

Ludacris775
04-29-19, 07:09
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. Planning a Germany / Netherlands trip late this summer or early this fall sometime. In the meantime, I'm reading the forum threads and talking to other mongers on the forum.

PumDiPum
04-30-19, 13:42
I am in Berlin / Friedrichshain first demonstrating "against the City of the Rich". Later I go to Europe's finest for some wellness and to watch German female soccer cup final.

If you're interested don't forget your black hoodie and a peaceful attitude.

Tenhandicap120
05-09-19, 04:35
Hello,

I have a 2 day layover for R&R on my way to Geneva thru 24th. Have never been, planning FKK Stuttgart to start. If there are any takers or advice out there I am a blank book. This will be my first of five work trips thru the region over the next 36 months. I hope to become a contributor.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Guy93
05-11-19, 07:43
Greetings,

A year since my last visit in Germany. My following plan is to visit at my favorite clubs around the area:

May 11 Living Room.

May 12 Golden Time + Living Room.

May 13 Golden Time.

May 14 Living Room.

PM if you want to meet and chat.

Myrmidon
05-18-19, 21:45
Hi! Coming back to the Frankfurt area for about a week over the middle of June. I've had the pleasure of meeting a few of you over the years. Current plans are to visit the usual clubs in the FFM area.

So, if you're going to be in the area mid-June and would like to exchange stories or whatever, drop me a PM.

Have Fun!

Hank Moody 69
05-19-19, 00:56
I'll be in the area for a week. Already hit Oase on Saturday, planning to do Sharks tonight, then 3 nights in Dusseldorf (Oceans, Magnum? ) and back to Frankfurt for more Sharks & Oase, maybe Mainhattan.

Optimist
05-22-19, 14:50
June 5 landing in Dusseldorf leaving on 12th.

Exact plans will depend on replies from girls about their locations. Likely ports of call are Villa Venus and Finca.

Myrmidon. Good to hear you are still able to do your annual trip. Probably I won't get to see you this time, but cross fingers.

LocalMode12
05-23-19, 22:57
Gents,

Long time lurker. Finally making an account to inform you all.

I'll be visiting FRA on work 21-22nd June, just about enough time to make a pit stop at Sharks.

Hoping to meet Xenia and other lovely women I've read about here from your wonderful reports.

Let me know if we can meet.

Cheers.

Kosher Kowboy
05-24-19, 15:05
Taking off shortly for a week+ journey on a last minute slashed airfare (have to endure coach!) . Will be in the FRA area mainly with a few days next week visiting Creampie Country. Planning the usual stops, either Oase or Sharks as well and am going to try out possibly ROM and Das5 this trip to be determined.

On another note thanks to all the Vets out there for their service past and present and Happy Memorial Day.

Myrmidon
05-25-19, 14:50
June 5 landing in Dusseldorf leaving on 12th.

Exact plans will depend on replies from girls about their locations. Likely ports of call are Villa Venus and Finca.

Myrmidon. Good to hear you are still able to do your annual trip. Probably I won't get to see you this time, but cross fingers.It certainly would be nice to get a chance to exchange tales again!

But if we can't meet up, Have a fabulous trip!

Optimist
05-28-19, 19:40
I have heard from some girls and will be splitting my time between Finca and Villa Venus. Maybe some other club and incalls if enough hours in the day. If anyone wants to meet for chat or has any requests for LU updates, then PM me.

Cheers.

Triptogamont
05-30-19, 18:49
Just can't seem to get enough of NRW. Will definitely hit Venus and probably Laluna. Will spread the rest of my time and Euros around the various RTCs. PM if you'd like to chat between rooms.

YellowFin Tuna
05-31-19, 14:59
I just arrived in Frankfurt, will probably go to Sharks today May 31 and to Oase tomorrow, June 1.

DavePhx
06-01-19, 12:29
I have mostly lurked here but will be in FRK for 10 days starting June 2. First time in Germany (or Europe for that matter) but have extensive series of sexwork. Sites from decades of reports from Thailand, PI, and for the last 15 years Canada. Especially Toronto where I am very active on various boards. I also have the sexwork Frankfurt site where when I ever have time may do a detailed travel report which as I go will try and post here at least on my FKK / Massage visits. I have done extensive pre-trip research as I always do for my adventures.

If folks know me I am an old guy and have always been more interested in the intimacy side vs hot sex. Love the nude-reverse massage parlors of Mississauga but also Canadian escorts without the risks in the USA Am very active at home (Phoenix AZ) with strip club reviews on another site with our "gang of 3".

I have done lots of research on German social customs, history, etc. Which intend to have on my website. Will also do some normal tourist things. The 10-day forecasts indicate various chances of rain most days from especially later next week.

I will probably rely on Uber for transportation -might tackle the trains. I have complete schedules and route maps. But will see what things are like and my experiences once I arrive after a LONG flight in cramped seats (I am 6-1).

Pessimist
06-01-19, 15:08
Hi Dave,

Good luck. You will have great fun. You already did research so I will not bore you with my advice but if you can, rent a car. Makes life easy. With smartphone, it is east to navigate and drive.

I have mostly lurked here but will be in FRK for 10 days starting June 2. First time in Germany (or Europe for that matter) but have extensive series of sexwork. Sites from decades of reports from Thailand, PI, and for the last 15 years Canada. Especially Toronto where I am very active on various boards. I also have the sexwork Frankfurt site where when I ever have time may do a detailed travel report which as I go will try and post here at least on my FKK / Massage visits. I have done extensive pre-trip research as I always do for my adventures.

If folks know me I am an old guy and have always been more interested in the intimacy side vs hot sex. Love the nude-reverse massage parlors of Mississauga but also Canadian escorts without the risks in the USA Am very active at home (Phoenix AZ) with strip club reviews on another site with our "gang of 3"..

Myrmidon
06-04-19, 02:45
Just a few more days and I shall return to the Frankfurt area for a visit. This is my first return since the Spring of 2017, so there are many new changes to be seen / navigated. Between my past experiences and the valuable update information on this board I am sure I will enjoy Oase, Mainhatten, Palace, Sharks and Bernd's. Thanks to all those who have helped bring me up to date with their informative and entertaining reports. If any of you think you might be in the FFM area during the next couple of weeks, drop me a note and perhaps we can meet up. In any event, thanks all for the info. Much appreciated!

Euroknight
06-08-19, 15:29
I will visit Oase in exactly one week, on Saturday 15/6. I saw that a fair will start that day in Frankfurt, thus I plan to arrive in the early afternoon and leave before 8 pm, when presumably the place will start to be filled up. Feel free to pm in case some of you will be there and would like to share a beer and some impressions.

Tintin1
06-10-19, 21:56
I arrive on Friday and will try and head to the "club" once I drop my bags at the hotel. It's sad really I had anticipated going to Sunshine but they just announced they are closed for a week due to renovation, so I'm going to flip a coin and take a train to Coliseum (or maybe I'll drive with jet lag to Hawaii up north). It's that classic "will I be jet lagged and should I take a train". Or can I pull off a nice ride to Ingelstadt. (Saturday I begin to work! So it's my only option.).

Anyway, damn them at Sunshine! I've reread the forum and am pretty convinced the two other clubs "in town" are awful. So wish me luck and join me. Message me if you have any other thoughts.

Tintin.

Pistons
06-11-19, 11:55
Roundtrip mid July 11-21:

Flying in and out of Berlin, I plan on driving through NRW and Hessen before ending up at Wellcum on the 20th for the Pool Party there. Probably FKK's every day, but staying flexible on the clubs. Most likely:

11th: Berlin (Artemis?

12-13th: NRW (Oceans / DV?/ Aca (GP?) / Babylon?/ LR?/ Finca?

14-16th /17th: Hessen (Sharks / Oase / Palace?/ Finca?

17/18th-20th: Austria (CP / Wellcum / maybe Paradise / Sakura on the way).

21st: Leipzig?/ Prague?

Would be better for me to split this into 2 or even 3 trips like I normally would, but work got me strained, and mid July is quiet. Yes, I know its wild. Going to be like 2500 km probably. Slightly considering a day in Hamburg too, but not sold on the idea so far.

Swagsuke
06-11-19, 19:37
Lurking around for a while here and finally decided to make an account.

Will be in Frankfurt for a day on the 23rd. Thinking about Oase or Sharks, maybe Palace or Mainhattan if I'm running short on time. If anybody is around feel free to PM me.

Greetings,

Jackson

LocalMode12
06-19-19, 19:55
Gents,

Long time lurker. Finally making an account to inform you all.

I'll be visiting FRA on work 21-22nd June, just about enough time to make a pit stop at Sharks.

Hoping to meet Xenia.

Would love to meet some fellow mongers.

Thampi62
06-21-19, 12:24
Hi Guys,

Always excited to plan and travel to Sauna clubs in Frankfurt and NRW areas. This time from July 1st to 10th. Two days in Prague.

July 1st staying in Ibis Hotel and visit Sharks, my third visit since 2018.

July 2nd move to cologne by Flix bus, Stay in Cologne three consecutive days near central station and visit Samya the same day Second time.

July 3rd visit Bernds. First time. Read a lot about the club.

July 4th visit Babylone. First time wish to enjoy the open areas of the club. First time.

All my travel depending on public transport and tittle bit taxi and walking.

July 5th fly from Dusseldorf to Prague. Eurowings.

July 5th and 6th planning to enjoy the Privat andShow Park Market. Staying in Florenc Praha.

July 7th RETURN TO Frankfurt by flix bus. That day planning to visit Eros in FR.

July 8th and 9th planning to visit visit World in Gissen and Oase
I am in budget and traveling alone..hope to meet guys there..
Definitely upload details after the trip...information from the forum helped me a lot ..

Johncr04
06-23-19, 05:52
Honorable gents,

I'm a mid-40's American who has been fortunate to visit the NRW clubs (Bernd's, Villa Venus, F39, La Luna) occasionally over the last few years. However, relative to the gentlemen on this forum, I'm a rookie. I'm bummed that I won't be able to meet up with any of the announced visits in this thread. I would love to meet any english-speaking locals or fellow "tourists" during my visit. I tried to do the subscription so I could PM, but it looks like with the CC option being down the mail-in won't be complete in time (my fault for procrastinating, get those memberships in early folks!) So unfortunately PM-ing me won't be an option. I guess I'll watch this thread to see if anyone posts a schedule that happens to meet up with mine. My plans are the following (and are flexible if anyone wants to meet and try something else):

25th- Starting the evening in La Luna (hopefully around 1800 with Kathy) then once I've sampled the session-able ladies present I'll transition to Villa Venus for the remainder of the night.

26th- I'll start out at opening time either at La Luna or Villa Venus depending on how the LU looks the night before and what I learn about who will be available at opening times. In the late afternoon / evening I'll transition to Bernd's until they close (I hope the masseuse who goes all the way is still there!

27th- This is a wild card day. I'll do an opening time session somewhere that favors Catholicism, then I'll be out of action for a bit, and then able to be anywhere that favors that same religion later that night. Open to suggestions.

It would be great to meet up with someone to pass the time between sessions with or grab a bite between clubs. If anyone has any Catholic parties in the Dusseldorf / Koln area they are headed to during my visit, I'd be interested. Cheers!