PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Regnad
02-18-10, 07:34
Wayfarere,

Your schedule matches my own exactly. I'll be hitting World no later than 2 PM. Longish light brown hair, 60 years, but look much younger, just about an inch of gray around the sideburns. I stand about 5'9". English speaking with US/Canadian accent.

Will be meeting up with a crowd tomorrow in Friedrichsdorf, before heading to Oase. I assume you know about this rather large gathering. Heading there soon and, if I can get access, I'll look for a reply from you there.

Hey Chure

This is my program:

Thu 18 Feb World
Fri 19 Feb Oase
Sat 20 Feb World
Sun 21 Feb Oase

Sat 27 Feb Oase
Sun 28 Feb Oase

I am not a Palace visitor. I will look for you in the club. So far I have had good luck in finding other ISGers even at the World Fasching party I find them in the crowd. Chure, are you a native English speaker?

Chure
02-18-10, 09:33
Hey Weyfarere,

Thanks for responding, we will possibly be at Oase Sunday 2-21-10.

Will be at Oase for sure Saturday 2-27-10. Look forward to meeting you.

Hey Chure

This is my program:

Thu 18 Feb World
Fri 19 Feb Oase
Sat 20 Feb World
Sun 21 Feb Oase

Sat 27 Feb Oase
Sun 28 Feb Oase

I am not a Palace visitor. I will look for you in the club. So far I have had good luck in finding other ISGers even at the World Fasching party I find them in the crowd. Chure, are you a native English speaker?

Mack Dad
02-19-10, 01:53
Looks like I will be in Frankfurt on the 27th. Was thinking of going to Palace or Oase. Anybody here trying go to those spot that day.

Chure
02-19-10, 11:59
Mack Dad,

Wingman and I will be at Oase on Saturday 2-27-10. Probably arrive around 2:00 p.m. (will also be there tomorow Saturday 2-20-10)(Palace tonight)

See you there!

Chure

Looks like I will be in Frankfurt on the 27th. Was thinking of going to Palace or Oase. Anybody here trying go to those spot that day.

Willa1
02-20-10, 19:38
Looks like I will be in Frankfurt on the 27th. Was thinking of going to Palace or Oase. Anybody here trying go to those spot that day.Hey Mack Dad.

Plan on being at Oase on Saturday night the 27th. Around 9:30 PM. Will be one of the few Americans I guess. Around 179 cm, slim, graying brown hair. 'deer in the headlights' look at the beautiful women. Will be on the lookout for you.

Will

Voodoo13
02-21-10, 09:47
My first time in Frankfurt and first, much anticipated, visit to Oase today. I'm staying downtown, but thinking of heading over in a few hours.

Any recommendations on best ways to travel and/or anyone want to split a cab?

Also, is 1 or 2PM too early to get there? Will it be dead?

Thanks everyone for all the advice I've lurked recently on here.

Sky Ryder
02-23-10, 11:33
At this time I am planning on being in town from Thursday the 26 to Sunday the 28th. I see a few people heading to Oase on Sat. I was thinking of maybe trying Sharks again, or maybe heading off to Atlantik.
I would really like to drive up north for a day trip (or overnight if I can find a reasonable hotel) and visit Villa Vertigo or some of the N.W. clubs. I have a pretty good deal on a rental car if anyone is interested in a road trip!
Oase is okay, but I unless their is a lot of new girls, I kind of like it better in the summer...

Mambomike
02-23-10, 13:32
My first time in Frankfurt and first, much anticipated, visit to Oase today. I'm staying downtown, but thinking of heading over in a few hours.

Any recommendations on best ways to travel and/or anyone want to split a cab?

Also, is 1 or 2PM too early to get there? Will it be dead?

Thanks everyone for all the advice I've lurked recently on here.

You can enjoy yourself at any time of day when Oase opens at 10 am, but the line up will be somewhat light until 4 pm. Nonetheless, there will be girls there early that most men would find very enjoyable. Arriving early can also give you time to relax and enjoy the facilities a bit before diving in head first. I found the food offerings before supper to be a little wanting, however.

Basketcase
02-24-10, 06:26
Hey Weyfarere,

Thanks for responding, we will possibly be at Oase Sunday 2-21-10.

Will be at Oase for sure Saturday 2-27-10. Look forward to meeting you.
Hey Chure,

Sorry I missed you at Oase on Feb 21. I did see two Americans speaking quietly and then I saw a group of other English speakers and then another group of Northern Americans I believe as one mentioned a large city in that area was where they hailed from. I will look for you again at Oase on Feb 27.

Basketcase
02-24-10, 06:28
Hey Mack Dad.

Plan on being at Oase on Saturday night the 27th. Around 9:30 PM. Will be one of the few Americans I guess. Around 179 cm, slim, graying brown hair. 'deer in the headlights' look at the beautiful women. Will be on the lookout for you.

WillHI Willa1 and Mack Dad,

I will look out for you gentlemens at Oase on Feb 27. "I got a feeling ... that it looks like it is going to be a good night" at Oase. Chure and his wingman will be there too.

Basketcase
02-24-10, 06:30
My first time in Frankfurt and first, much anticipated, visit to Oase today [Feb 21]. I'm staying downtown, but thinking of heading over in a few hours.

Also, is 1 or 2PM too early to get there? Will it be dead?Hey Voodoo13,

Sorry I miss you at Oase on Feb 21. I think you now know the answer to what Oase is like when you arrive in between 1 to 2 pm.

Sky Ryder
02-24-10, 17:36
HI Willa1 and Mack Dad,

I will look out for you gentlemens at Oase on Feb 27. "I got a feeling ... that it looks like it is going to be a good night" at Oase. Chure and his wingman will be there too.

If you guys don't mind I may try and join you on Saturday afternoon!!

Sky

Basketcase
02-24-10, 21:54
If you guys don't mind I may try and join you on Saturday afternoon!!Hey Sky Ryder,

You are most welcome to join us. I will be with another man.

Then there are all the other mans.

Chure
02-25-10, 12:00
Hey Wayfarere and Sky Ryder

We just had another join us in Frankfurt, so there will be 3 of us joining all of you Saturday night. Should be a fun night at Oase.

We are going to FKK SHARKS today for the first time. Any one have any experience with this new club?

Chure
Hey Sky Ryder,

You are most welcome to join us. I will be with another man.

Then there are all the other mans.

Basketcase
02-26-10, 01:23
We are going to FKK SHARKS today for the first time. Any one have any experience with this new club?
Chure,

Yes, I have had an experience at FKK Sharks. Please read the Other FKK threads for the correspondence with regard to FKK Sharks.

Mack Dad
02-26-10, 03:25
If you guys don't mind I may try and join you on Saturday afternoon!!

Sky

Ok no problem,

we will be there after 3 or 4 in the afternoon. I am 6'2 heavy set, full set of hair, latino and my wing man is 5'9 We are in our late thirties. I will have a small gold chain on with a small medallion. FKK first times but have done the Thermas in Rio, Colombia, Peru, Dominican Republic and the soapie massage places in Bangkok. Hopefully the FKK will make the top 5 on the list.

Basketcase
02-26-10, 09:31
we will be there after 3 or 4 in the afternoon. I am 6'2 heavy set, full set of hair, latino and my wing man is 5'9 We are in our late thirties. I will have a small gold chain on with a small medallion. FKK first times but have done the Thermas in Rio, Colombia, Peru, Dominican Republic and the soapie massage places in Bangkok. Hopefully the FKK will make the top 5 on the list.

Hey Wayfarere and Sky Ryder

We just had another join us in Frankfurt, so there will be 3 of us joining all of you Saturday night. Should be a fun night at Oase.

ChureMy friend and I will meet you in the club. We will come separately to the club as my friend is already in Frankfurt and I have to travel. Not sure what time we get in yet.

It look like there is going to be a ISG convention at Oase.

Sky Ryder
02-26-10, 11:32
I got into town a day early, so I am going to give Das 5 Element a try this afternoon.
It was a tough choice because I want to visit Night & Day as well, and to see how Sharks has faired the last couple of weeks.
In the end Basketcase's recommendation have piqued my interest.
Looking forward to tomorrow trip to Oase, seems like there will be quite a few ISG's there....

Sky

ps, if anyone decides to visit Das 5 today, I am a 6"0" Yankee of some size, with glasses and a gleaming dome.....:-) Say hello !

Don Griffin
03-03-10, 06:42
Thinking of Oase today or tomorrow.

Chukar
03-04-10, 20:05
I will be arriving in FKK and Saunaland on March 10, at Dusseldorf.

Plan to spend the day at Living Room to unwind from plane ride.

March 12 & 13 will be at Oase.

Then the later half of next week will be visiting a few Saunaclubs in the NRW area.

Anyone interested in getting together please send me a PM.

Turisto
03-05-10, 00:28
Thinking of Oase today or tomorrow.

Will be in Oase on Sunday, 7th March, and in Palace on 8th March. Let me know if you are around, we can meet inside.

Turisto

Don Griffin
03-06-10, 00:59
Turisto,

I plan to get to Oase around 6ish.

Asian American.

Will be wearing a robe.

Banaanovich
03-09-10, 23:02
Honorable gentlemen,

I am planning to continue my FKK education next week and will also take an introductory course in partytreffs. I expect to see a few female lecturers along the way, but male company - professors or fellow students - would also be appreciated. I will have wheels (and GPS) out of Cologne Bonn Airport. PM me if you want to hook up somewhere.

Scheduled lessons (preliminary):

Monday 15/3: Bernds
Tuesday 16/3: PTT Dorsten
Wednesday 17/3: GoldenTime
Thursday 18/3: PTT Mettmann (or day off)
Friday 19/3: Finca Erotica
Saturday 20/3: Das 5 Element

Banaanovich

Plover 23
03-13-10, 17:56
After a month or so away, I shall be actively around in FKK land for the next few months, beginning late this week and weekend (18-21 March).

I am keen, if possible, to put a few faces to the many names that have shared experiences and banter with me anonymously over the last months.

My outline plan for next week is:

Thursday: South - Andiamo/ColA/Hawaii
Friday: Hessen - Oase/World
Sat-Mon: NRW - GT->LR / Acapulco / Harem / Pauschalclub Dort

I am happy to change some of those dates around, particularly if there are a few of you around Oase/World Saturday night but not Friday. Let me know if any of you are interested in meeting up.

Over the next couple of months my schedule is likely to include:

Old favourites I can't keep away from:
1 GT (daytime) or GT-> LR combo
2 Oase, World
3 Acapulco
4 Pauschalclubs Dortmund, Bochum and Muenster

Possible returns:
1 Andiamo, ColA, Hawaii
2 PHG, VV

New Faces:
1 Das5E
2 PC Harem Dormagen / Platinum Erkrath
3 PT Party-Inn
4 PT Baldis

I shall be reading carefully for any current reports over the next period, and am happy to take advice, or arrange meets where possible.

Have fun,

PL

Basketcase
03-14-10, 10:44
After a month or so away, I shall be actively around in FKK land for the next few months, beginning late this week and weekend (18-21 March).

My outline plan for next week is:

Thursday: South - Andiamo/ColA/Hawaii
Friday: Hessen - Oase/World
Sat-Mon: NRW - GT->LR / Acapulco / Harem / Pauschalclub Dort
Hi Plover23,

If you are going to Oase in Hessen on Friday, 19 March 2010 then you are in for a treat. It will be the Oase Easter 2010 party.

The World Easter party is Saturday 3 April 2010. I think the crews are gathering for that one.

Plover 23
03-14-10, 11:11
Hi Plover23,

If you are going to Oase in Hessen on Friday, 19 March 2010 then you are in for a treat. It will be the Oase Easter 2010 party.

The World Easter party is Saturday 3 April 2010. I think the crews are gathering for that one.

Excellent, thanks BC.

I've just looked it up on their websites, and now I'll need to book a hotel whilst there's still room.

Are you, EL, or any other reprobates likely to be going?

All the best

PL

PS
I've now booked local hotels for both Friday and Saturday, so I'll go for the double whammy!

Basketcase
03-14-10, 11:42

Hi Banaanovich,

I as well as a few others would be most appreciative of a trip report of your visit to Golden Time on Wednesday. I would also like your thoughts from your visit to Das 5 Element on Saturday. The line up is only 20-25 girls but then the number of punters support that number similar to Oase. I do not do many mid week visits to the clubs but I expect in the Summer to be making mid week visits including one to Golden Time on a Wednesday.

Good to see the interest generated about Das 5 Element on the English language forums when Das 5 Element has been written about extensively on the Dutch and French forums for months and months already. I think Captain Dan has really put the club on the map.

Basketcase
03-14-10, 12:02
I've now booked local hotels for both Friday and Saturday, so I'll go for the double whammy!Hey Plover 23,

I will be at World on 3 April. I will be with my friends.

Banaanovich
03-14-10, 12:34
Hi Banaanovich,

I as well as a few others would be most appreciative of a trip report of your visit to Golden Time on Wednesday. I would also like your thoughts from your visit to Das 5 Element on Saturday. Hi BC,

Sure, I will report, possibly on a day-to-day basis. Btw: Your PM folder is full.

Blue Swede
03-14-10, 15:48
Excellent, thanks BC.

I've just looked it up on their websites, and now I'll need to book a hotel whilst there's still room.

Are you, EL, or any other reprobates likely to be going?

All the best

PL

PS
I've now booked local hotels for both Friday and Saturday, so I'll go for the double whammy!
I will turn up in Oase Friday and Saturday this coming weekend.
Blue

Sky Ryder
03-16-10, 10:26
I am plan to be in town with a couple of open dates on Thursday and maybe Friday.
Thinking about Das5, or Sharks, or maybe Atlantik on Thurs, while Friday is open, but if there is a party as Oase maybe that is worth attending.
If anyone is going to be around or has plans on those dates please post!

Regards,
Sky

Sky Ryder
03-18-10, 11:59
Off to Das 5 Element today with a friend. He is a FKK "virgin" so it should be fun, hope to see a few others there as well!!

Iseeu
03-18-10, 21:06
...is scheduled for Wednesday, March 24th. Katja is still on vacation, so I'll actually have a chance to sit down take a breath and have a drink before anyone accosts me and marches me off to a zimmer.
PM if you'd like to be one of the inspectors.

Fats
03-18-10, 23:55
Bernd's monthly inspection is scheduled for Wednesday, March 24th. Katja is still on vacation, so I'll actually have a chance to sit down take a breath and have a drink before anyone accosts me and marches me off to a zimmer.
PM if you'd like to be one of the inpectors.

Directly from the Hof:
+++ Katja ist 3 Wochen in Urlaub +++ Welcher Mann/Männer hat/haben den Mut ihr am 22. März... ihr erster ArbeitsTag.....?? +++

Sorry, no rest for the weary/wicked...

Iseeu
03-19-10, 14:24
Directly from the Hof:
+++ Katja ist 3 Wochen in Urlaub +++ Welcher Mann/Männer hat/haben den Mut ihr am 22. März... ihr erster ArbeitsTag.....?? +++

Sorry, no rest for the weary/wicked...
You're right. I diddn't catch that on their newsletter. Starting immediately to build up my fluids...

In any case, inspection has been postponed by a day to Thursday, March 25th. Potential inspectors please PM if you want to be included in the white glove crew.

Sky Ryder
03-20-10, 12:42
I looking for a place to have a bit of fun on a Saturday. Thought I would see if anyone is about and would be interested in joining up for a field trip! I've got wheels if that matters. I am in Hessen, but could be easily convinced to make a road trip!

Sky

OldAsiaHand
03-22-10, 14:27
I had planned on 2 days in OASE on Easter weekend (3rd/4th) until I read about the party at World. What is the party like? Thanks.

OAH

Basketcase
03-22-10, 22:38
I looking for a place to have a bit of fun on a Saturday. Thought I would see if anyone is about and would be interested in joining up for a field trip! I've got wheels if that matters. I am in Hessen, but could be easily convinced to make a road trip!

SkyHey Sky Ryder,

What Saturday were you referring to? Was it Saturday, March 20 and you were referring to the day that you posted or to a later Saturday like March 27?

I am in Hessen for March 27. I was at Oase on March 20. There were many english speaking foreigners there from Americas, a few french, a Luxemburgish and Austrians.

Basketcase
03-23-10, 07:49
I had planned on 2 days in OASE on Easter weekend (3rd/4th) until I read about the party at World. What is the party like? Thanks.
OldAsiaHand,

Attached is a link to my December 2009 trip report to World's Christmas party which should be indicative of what a World party is like.

World party report 969545

Oase's Easter party on 19 Oct was mad with many men, long waits for rooms, lack of girls since so many men were occupying them in rooms or in the contact areas. Some girls I know of left early but that was because they made their money for the day (1000€) or it was not worth the long waits for the rooms. Also some girls do not work the parties. Riccarda (De), Michelle (ch), Johanna (de), Hanna (cz), Simona (ro), Alina (ro), Amanda (it), Amanda (ro), Timea (hu), Kira (hu), Heidi (hu) and so forth worked the Oase Easter party.

Smuler
03-23-10, 11:26
OldAsiaHand,

Attached is a link to my December 2009 trip report to World's Christmas party which should be indicative of what a World party is like.

Oase's Easter party on 19 Oct was mad with many men, long waits for rooms, lack of girls since so many men were occupying them in rooms or in the contact areas. Some girls I know of left early but that was because they made their money for the day (1000€) or it was not worth the long waits for the rooms. Also some girls do not work the parties. Riccarda (De), Michelle (ch), Johanna (de), Hanna (cz), Simona (ro), Alina (ro), Amanda (it), Amanda (ro), Timea (hu), Kira (hu), Heidi (hu) and so forth worked the Oase Easter party.Hi BC,

I think you meant Oase's party last Friday on March 19th?

I was there (Ricky and Johanna were not there)

If I misinterpreted - my apologies.

Best Regards

Smuler

Basketcase
03-25-10, 02:11
Hi BC,

I think you meant Oase's party last Friday on March 19th?

I was there (Ricky and Johanna were not there)

If I misinterpreted - my apologies.

Best Regards

Smuler
Hi Smuler,

I did refer to 19 March Easter party. The crews and girls that were in attendance told me I had missed them. I was just passing on some feed back on the party since there has been no reports on the Oase Easter party for the record albeit second hand.

Mishmash
03-29-10, 01:43
Hi guys, I've not been looking at the forum long and this is my first post, so Hello, and thank you too for all the invaluable information I've been absorbing over the past few days.

I'm heading over to frankfurt on the 31st for my first taste of an FKK, I don't have a great deal of experience mongering generally but from what I've read I'm very excited!

No wheels but I plan to hit Oase at least once and Palace of course because it's in town and handy, before I head on.

If anyone wants to go for a beer or have a laugh or whatever give me a shout.

Cheers

Mishmash
03-30-10, 21:55
I'm going to head out to Oase tomorrow afternoon after checking in at my hotel... 30 year old Irish/english guy with dark hair if anyone is there and wants a bit of a chat or just to lend me some (im)moral support)

Eric Cartman
03-31-10, 05:29
Honorable gentlemen,

I am planning to continue my FKK education next week and will also take an introductory course in partytreffs. I expect to see a few female lecturers along the way, but male company - professors or fellow students - would also be appreciated. I will have wheels (and GPS) out of Cologne Bonn Airport. PM me if you want to hook up somewhere.

Monday 15/3: Bernds
Tuesday 16/3: PTT Dorsten
Thursday 18/3: PTT Mettmann (or day off)
Friday 19/3: Finca Erotica

Banaanovich

Sounds like a great iternerary! Thanks for the PM'd info & help. Looking forward to your Hotel post whenever you get around to it. Hope you have a great time.

-Cartman

Eric Cartman
03-31-10, 05:43
Gents --

Throwing myself one again on your tender mercies for information ... We are nearly done outlining our schedule for an early July week in FKK land. I have been searching various FKK club threads for hotel info, but it is slow going.

It looks like our trip will entail 1-2 days around Frankfurt (Oase, World), maybe 1-3 days around Koln / Bonn (Samya, Bernd's, maybe Finca), and 1-3 days around Dusseldorf (GT, PHG, LR).

We will rent a car / GPS for the duration. So I'm looking for tips on reasonably nice hotels (Mercure - level) that won't cost a ridiculous amount per person ($100-$125USD/night = 40-50 Euro?), and are reasonably located for the FKKs as well as potential mainstream tourism trips to the cities / sites. Free parking and internet would be great.

Car rental tips also graciously appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-Cartman

OldAsiaHand
04-01-10, 12:51
Basketcase,

Thanks for the insight. I've decided to skip Palace and spend the 2 days in OASE this weekend.

I will arrive at the club around 9pm on Saturday night. It would be great to meet some fellow ISG members if around.

I am 50+ and bald but I realize that may not be enough for me to stand out of the crowd. I will respond to OAH or ISG if asked.

Hope to meet some of you.

All the best,

OAH

OldAsiaHand,

Oase's Easter party on 19 Oct was mad with many men, long waits for rooms, lack of girls since so many men were occupying them in rooms or in the contact areas. Some girls I know of left early but that was because they made their money for the day (1000€) or it was not worth the long waits for the rooms. Also some girls do not work the parties. Riccarda (De), Michelle (ch), Johanna (de), Hanna (cz), Simona (ro), Alina (ro), Amanda (it), Amanda (ro), Timea (hu), Kira (hu), Heidi (hu) and so forth worked the Oase Easter party.

Dark Bond
04-02-10, 23:41
Hitting up these two clubs April 16-17. Post a note if you want to join up. Let my mbrshp lapse. Have been to both multiple times and enjoy optifuk's (sorry but just my preference). Now if I can only get Czeck Lina to hook up with an AA.

Aolini
04-04-10, 10:37
Hitting up these two clubs April 16-17. Post a note if you want to join up. Let my mbrshp lapse. Have been to both multiple times and enjoy optifuk's (sorry but just my preference). Now if I can only get Czeck Lina to hook up with an AA.Was planning to hit Palace on 15 Apr. Send a private msg if you want to hook up.

Myrmidon
04-04-10, 15:33
Coming back for my first trip since last year.
http://www.InternationalSexGuide.in...ad.php?p=876460 http://www.InternationalSexGuide.in...ead.php?p=87646

I am planning on returning to both Oase and Palace and would like to add World this year. After much research I am also ready to take a try and visit Bernds, all trips on public transit. Other clubs to be considered if time and funds permit include Das 5 Element and Sharks.

Based on last year's experience and the assistance of posters to this board I hope to include some entertainment away from the clubs at various bars and restaurants such as Da Michelle, Acupulco, O'Reillys, Adolph Wagner and Zum Germalten Haus in Sachesenhausen area, and of course, Friday oysters at the seafood buffet at Le Meridien Park Hotel. It would also be an oppurtunity to tour the Harley-Davidson factory at Wachtersbacher Str.

All in all nothing is cast in stone except my desire to visit these clubs. Anyone else who might be in the area during the same time is invited to PM me here and perhaps we can meet up and share experiences. Comments and suggestions are also welcome.

Myr.

Creature2
04-05-10, 12:36
Finally, I will visit Artemis. This will be my maiden visit to this gigantic club.

10 April, Saturday, FKK Artemis, afternoon till midnight
ıs it possible to walk from Sbahn station WestKreuze till the club or should I take a cab. There seems no street between the station and the club, while I checked in googlemaps.

And any ISG'ers around, this Saturday? I hope I can see lots of Baltic blonds.

Angus Magee
04-05-10, 12:43
Finally, I will visit Artemis. This will be my maiden visit to this gigantic club.

10 April, Saturday, FKK Artemis, afternoon till midnight
ıs it possible to walk from Sbahn station WestKreuze till the club or should I take a cab. There seems no street between the station and the club, while I checked in googlemaps.

And any ISG'ers around, this Saturday? I hope I can see lots of Baltic blonds.

The walk from Westkreuz to Artemis takes about 3 minutes. Just come out of the station (there is only one exit) and you find yourself in a small car park. Walk through the car park, over a small railway bridge and you come to a main road. Turn right against the flow of traffic. Walk about three minutes (over a large railway bridge) and to your left is the club. You can not miss it as there is a large red Artemis sign on the roof.

I have made this journey many times. Artemis is right next to the Autobahn so it might look on googlemaps that there is no street. But there is a wide side walk with a well worn path to the door.

Link with the route marked

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Am+Westkreuz,+14055+Berlin,+Germany+(Bahnhof+Berlin+Westkreuz)&daddr=halenseestrasse+32-36&hl=en&geocode=CQ_bKZ1J1_9-FSkcIQMdKavKACEnk8hP7MSn0A%3BFYcVIQMdFafKACnvhTqEzlCoRzGgxab_ke1LNg&mra=pe&mrcr=0&dirflg=w&doflg=ptm&sll=52.516038,13.489795&sspn=0.012718,0.036178&ie=UTF8&z=17

AM

Creature2
04-05-10, 13:41
The walk from Westkreuz to Artemis takes about 3 minutes. Just come out of the station (there is only one exit) and you find yourself in a small car park. Walk through the car park, over a small railway bridge and you come to a main road. Turn right against the flow of traffic. Walk about three minutes (over a large railway bridge) and to your left is the club. You can not miss it as there is a large red Artemis sign on the roof.

I have made this journey many times. Artemis is right next to the Autobahn so it might look on googlemaps that there is no street. But there is a wide side walk with a well worn path to the door.

Link with the route marked

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Am+Westkreuz,+14055+Berlin,+Germany+(Bahnhof+Berlin+Westkreuz)&daddr=halenseestrasse+32-36&hl=en&geocode=CQ_bKZ1J1_9-FSkcIQMdKavKACEnk8hP7MSn0A%3BFYcVIQMdFafKACnvhTqEzlCoRzGgxab_ke1LNg&mra=pe&mrcr=0&dirflg=w&doflg=ptm&sll=52.516038,13.489795&sspn=0.012718,0.036178&ie=UTF8&z=17

AM

Thanks Angus Magee for this tip. It is real close, and with wonderful public transportation system of Berlin and major clubs mostly in the downtown, I don't have to hire a car, this time, I will just rely the ring Sbahn S42 and S43 and also some Ubahn to connect my hotel.

Angus Magee
04-07-10, 05:50

I just noticed that I said turn right out of the parking lot that should read turn left. I mix them up sometimes.

Corrected directions.

The walk from Westkreuz to Artemis takes about 3 minutes. Just come out of the station (there is only one exit) and you find yourself in a small car park. Walk through the car park, over a small railway bridge and you come to a main road. Turn left against the flow of traffic. Walk about three minutes (over a large railway bridge) and to your left is the club. You can not miss it as there is a large red Artemis sign on the roof.

Iseeu
04-07-10, 17:54
Have to make an unplanned stopover in Frankfurt this weekend. Doesn't look though like I'll be free to play until Sunday night.
My first inclination is to head over to Oase as usual, but I'm open to other suggestions from some of the learned experts, if one of the other clubs is deemed to have a better lineup or vibe on Sunday evenings.
If anyone else is in town this weekend and would like to meet at a club, on Sunday April 11th from 9 p.m. onwards, please let me know via PM.

Eyeman
04-13-10, 10:27
Hi Gents,

Can you tell me which club is closest to Frankfurt airport? I am staying at the airport for a few days and would love to visit a club while in the area - hpopefully I can travel via taxi?

Thanks is advance

Samplerr
04-13-10, 20:47
Driving up to Frankfurt again this Friday. Will be visiting Oase on Friday and Saturday. May head back to Oase or Palace on Sunday.

Any ISGer’s who feel like swapping war stories in between sessions please PM me.

Vito Corleone
04-13-10, 23:32
Hi Gents,

Can you tell me which club is closest to Frankfurt airport? I am staying at the airport for a few days and would love to visit a club while in the area - hpopefully I can travel via taxi?

Thanks is advance
Artemis & Bernds

Myrmidon
04-14-10, 00:13
Hi Gents,

Thanks is advance
It really isn't that far into Frankfurt & Palace. FKK Sharks is a new club not far from the airport. See the Palace and the Other FKK threads for more info. Consider using public transit, ie the S & U-Bahns. It really is not that hard, saves euros & broadens your horizons.

Toscana
04-14-10, 08:09
Hi Gents,

Thanks is advanceClosest are FKK Palace and FKK Dietzenbach.

No one on this board seems to have been to Dietzenbach, and I suspect they still have an issue on admitting non-German speakers. So try Palace, which has a selection probably ten times better than Dietzenbach would ever pretend to have had. I would say, go direct by taxi, not too expensive. Or it's a bit cheaper and not too stressful by S-Bahn from the airport to the main station, and then by taxi.

If you LIKE Palace, and you are in the area for a few days, it might be worth making the effort to go out to Oase too, which some prefer and also has a great selection.

And if you DON'T LIKE Palace, it might be worth making the effort to go out to Oase too, where the style is a bit different. Both ways an alternative, if you see what I mean.

But Oase is much more expensive by taxi, even taking into consideration that the entry price is EUR 10 lower. If you search the threads, you'll find out what people normally pay.

Make the effort, I am sure you won't regret it.

Angus Magee
04-14-10, 10:25
Hi Guys,

I have the unexpected and delightful opportunity to break my (so far) two month FKK abstinence this weekend with a visit to Finca Erotica. I will be meeting up with Banaanovich at around 13:00 on Saturday and we should be showered & robed by around 15:00.

If anyone is in the vicinity and wants to meet, look for us salivating around the GB, whenever that event happens. Or I can PM a description of myself.

AM

Livefortoday1976
04-14-10, 14:02
I'll be in town for another FKK trip next weekend and wanted to see whether there are any fellow ISG mongers interested in meeting up. I'm planning to hit the usual spots Oase and Palace. Have met board members on prior visits and enjoyed the conversations. Drop me a pm if u plan to be visiting next weekend.

Italian Buz
04-15-10, 11:30
Dear All,

After a while (couple of months) I am getting back to NRW over this weekend.

I will be landing early in the morning of Saturday in Hahn and will be driving up north direction GT where I count to arrive around 1:30pm.

My program should be the same for Saturday and Sunday which is day long in GT and evening/night in LR.

If anyone would like to catch up please PM me within tomorrow evening.

All the best

ITB

Carnal1
04-15-10, 23:21
Finally reserved and BOOKED my flight to Frankfurt arriving 4/28 early and plan on training to GT for two nights, then either up to Amsterdam or back to Frankfurt,,either way,,will be back in Frankfurt Sunday 5/2 for Oase.

Anyone in the area or want to meet up let me know.

Dark Bond
04-16-10, 02:29
Ash clouds!

Freakin ash clouds!

Iseeu
04-16-10, 07:13
On way back home but all flights cancelled out of FRA airport today due to the volcano. As long as I'm stuck here, figure I'll stay till Sunday and enjoy some carnal delights. Not sure where I'm staying yet or if I'll have a car available. Any one in town this weekend looking to celebrate the volcano and spew some of our own lava?

Angus Magee
04-16-10, 07:44
News is a little hectic but it looks at the moment like all weekend plans involving air travel into Frankfurt may be off....

Schade!

Creature2
04-16-10, 10:35
I hope this gonna solve out next week. I will be heading to Stuttgart airport. Since yet, Stuttgart and Munich are two main airports which have not been any affect. But CNN says, the clouds might affect the Southern Europe and S. Germany, too, soon.

Creature2
04-16-10, 10:37
On way back home but all flights cancelled out of FRA airport today due to the volcano. As long as I'm stuck here, figure I'll stay till Sunday and enjoy some carnal delights. Not sure where I'm staying yet or if I'll have a car available. Any one in town this weekend looking to celebrate the volcano and spew some of our own lava?

Being stucked in Frankfurt might be more fun, compared not being able to land to FRA airport, LOL

Smuler
04-16-10, 11:52
Cn anyone comment on the cost of car rental and hotels after these European airports have been shut down?

Just curious if price gouging has taken effect.

Best Regards,

Smuler

Plover 23
04-16-10, 21:16
FKK World Saturday afternoon / early evening anyone?

Otherwise I may try out PSR or Das 5 for the first time.

Myrmidon
04-16-10, 23:17
Being stucked in Frankfurt might be more fun, compared not being able to land to FRA airport, LOL
Thats my problem. Looks like 3+ months of planning / list making etc are all going up in a plume of volcanic dust! Like to kick someone in the ash hole, but no person is to blame. Now I have all those euros and no one to spend them on.

Big30
04-17-10, 00:13
Currently all German Airports are closed. At least untill Saturday 14 hr, but is expected it will take longer before they open again.

B30

Iseeu
04-17-10, 02:15
Cn anyone comment on the cost of car rental and hotels after these European airports have been shut down?

Just curious if price gouging has taken effect.

Best Regards,

Smuler
There are no cars available. Period. I tried to rent one, even with frequent renter status. Nada. If the volcano wasn't enough, a trade show at the Frankfurt Messe ended on Friday, and many of the people that rented cars for the week, kept them to drive home. At least over the weekend, there are rooms available- at Messe prices.

Wanking
04-17-10, 12:43
Thats my problem. Looks like 3+ months of planning / list making etc are all going up in a plume of volcanic dust! Like to kick someone in the ash hole, but no person is to blame. Now I have all those euros and no one to spend them on.

Yeah for the many guys that had planned to fly to Hoormany for a sexcation since Volcano bullshit started I do feel sorry.

And I am sure Iseeu isn't the only one stranded over there. Right now I wouldn't mind been stuck in Hoormany with nothing to do but fuck. Of course If you are stuck there after spending all your money it wouldn't be pleasant..

Hessen Bub
04-17-10, 12:52
German Airports remain closed:

Frankfurt until 2am Sunday.
D'dorf until 6am Sunday.
Hamburg until 2pm Sunday.

Switzerland, Austrian UK, Belgium and North of Italy will remain closed until Saturday evening.

HB

Big30
04-17-10, 13:19
This is the forecast for Schiphol Amsterdam:

Forecast: no air traffic will be possible to and from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol until further notice. Unfortunately we do not know at present when air traffic will
be resumed.

B30

Myrmidon
04-17-10, 13:40
German Airports remain closed:

Frankfurt until 2am Sunday.
D'dorf until 6am Sunday.
Hamburg until 2pm Sunday.

Switzerland, Austrian UK, Belgium and North of Italy will remain closed until Saturday evening.

HB
You guys are better than CNN or Air Canada, interms of getting info. Hope you're right!

Myr.

Wanking
04-17-10, 14:19
According to some of the news I've been watching they are now talking about air travel being cancelled till next weekend!!!

even worse

"This sort of eruption could go on for days, weeks, maybe months" see article below..

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Volcano-Ash-Travel-Chaos-Travel-Hopes-Dashed-As-Ash-Cloud-Worsens-Forcing-Flight-Restrictions/Article/201004315606346?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15606346_Volcano_Ash_Travel_Chaos%3A_Travel_Hopes_Dashed_As_Ash_Cloud_Worsens%2C_Forcing_Flight_Restrictions

Angus Magee
04-17-10, 16:41
Hope you're right!

Hey Myr. your a Canadian-a hardy breed. Get out your canoe & start paddling;)

Smuler
04-17-10, 17:58
You guys are better than CNN or Air Canada, interms of getting info. Hope you're right!

Myr.If I am correct, you are better off than a lot of others

Your plans were for 2 weeks, no?

I assume you are leaving from Vancouver.

Why not go to Montreal for a couple days( where you know the service is much cheaper/ better than Vansterdam )..then move on.

Air Canada is not charging any fee to change your flight :

http://www.aircanada.com/en/news/trav_adv/100415.html

Why don't you just change your trip to one week?

Better than nothing?

My friend just took 2 trains to get to Amsterdam an hour ago.

Gotta roll with the punches..

Smuler

Capt Dan
04-17-10, 18:58
Yup... sorry to be the bearer of further bad tidings... but it does seem that this volcano could cause difficulties for a few more days yet and potentially cause intermittant problems into the future.
The big risk is that the sister volcano (Katia) could also erupt causing even more severe difficulties.
As things stand, it seems that the unseasonably calm weather over North Western Europe is allowing the volcanic ash to remain in a pretty static status.
This calm weather is not due to change for several more days.

See the following for further info: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8625813.stm

CD

Regnad
04-17-10, 19:06
The BBC is reporting that FKK Palace is offering CIM without surcharge to any client who can correctly pronounce "Eyjafjallajoekull." As of 4PM GMT today, there had been no takers. If anyone reading happens to be in the vicinity, this should help: ɛɪjaˌfjatlaˌjœːkʏtl

Iseeu
04-17-10, 19:14
And I am sure Iseeu isn't the only one stranded over there. Right now I wouldn't mind been stuck in Hoormany with nothing to do but fuck. Of course If you are stuck there after spending all your money it wouldn't be pleasant..
Life is a *****, ain't it? LOL
Of all the places to get stuck in a volcanic eruption which may last for years, I have to land on f*cking Frankfurt, capital of Hoormania. And with nothing to do but check emails, make some calls and watch TV... Hmm, I wonder what there is to do here?
Last night, went to Susi und Juergen's swinger club, since I have been waiting a couple of years to go to one their parties at their new venue. It's still IMO the best in the FRA area. This afternoon and early evening I spent oggling at a naturist sauna. Tonight, I'll think I'll just walk on over to Palace which is less than a 10 minutes walk away from my hotel
My flight tomorrow (Sunday) back to the US has already been cancelled so Oase beckons. I'm still hoping to be able to fly out of here tomorrow night, but if the lava keeps spouting until Monday, then I'll hop on a train to spout some of my own lava at Bernd's.
This could go on for ages or until the ATM runs out of Euros.

John Moore
04-17-10, 20:01
The BBC is reporting that FKK Palace is offering CIM without surcharge to any client who can correctly pronounce "Eyjafjallajoekull." As of 4PM GMT today, there had been no takers. If anyone reading happens to be in the vicinity, this should help: ɛɪjaˌfjatlaˌjœːkʏtlHey, I can pronounce that! Hope the offer still stands in 12 days. I hope even more the stupid ash cloud is gone so I can get there.

Gfe Finder
04-17-10, 20:57
Life is a *****, ain't it? ...This could go on for ages or until the ATM runs out of Euros.

Or you declare bankruptcy or the acid rain/volcanic winter starts...

"Every rose has its thorn"
-Bret Michaels

"Why couldn't I be trapped in that paradise?"
-GFE Finder, who is currently trapped in another sex paradise thousands of miles away for unrelated reasons.

The BBC is reporting that FKK Palace is offering CIM without surcharge to any client who can correctly pronounce "Eyjafjallajoekull." As of 4PM GMT today, there had been no takers. If anyone reading happens to be in the vicinity, this should help: ɛɪjaˌfjatlaˌjœːkʏtl

Per this link: http://distributedresearch.net/blog/2010/04/15/how-to-pronounce-eyjafjallajoekull, the pronunciation is something like "EYAH-fee-loka"

Now, Regnad, how do I claim my prize? :)

Toscana
04-17-10, 21:14
Hey Myr. your a Canadian-a hardy breed. Get out your canoe & start paddling;)No good, got to pass Iceland. Got you both ways. LOL.

I like the joke on Twitter: Dear Iceland, we said "send cash". Can't you read?

Aolini
04-18-10, 10:23
Anyone care to join a stranded fellow traveller in Frankfurt for a trip to FKK World? Planning to take a train sometime early afternoon today Sunday 18th. Send me a private msg if you're interested.

Hessen Bub
04-18-10, 12:06
It's quiet in Germany, no planes, no noise, no pollution. And no foreign sex tourist overcrowding our FKKs. Thx, Eyjafjalla. ;)

HB

Iseeu
04-18-10, 12:47
It's quiet in Germany, no planes, no noise, no pollution. And no foreign sex tourist overcrowding our FKKs. Thx, Eyjafjalla. ;)

HB
Don't know about that. No planes, no noise, no pollution, no Icelandic ash in sight but Palace last night was packed with tourists who have no way to get out of Frankfurt like yours truly. Asians, French, English, Middle Eastern types, etc. Even met some fellow refugees from the sex penitentiary I call home.
I haven't been there in more than a year and it will probably be more than a year till I go back. Plenty of eye candy but I get better results at the clubs that I'm more familiar with. Will follow my nose to Oase today.

Regnad
04-18-10, 14:38
it's now being reported that it was the last wish of iceland's economy that its ashes be rep001tered over europe.

Italia77
04-18-10, 21:54
With the flights cancelled. We can just bet on the stock market airlines companies shares. Buy low and sell high. And then. Flight to the paradise.

Basketcase
04-19-10, 23:09
I like the joke on Twitter: Dear Iceland, we said "send cash". Can't you read?
I would prefer if Iceland sent us some of their good looking home grown gash as opposed to cash or ash. Geddit?

Strato
04-20-10, 03:36
Was getting my swim suit out, if necessary, prepared to swim across the pond in order to enjoy long planned vacation in the land of Milk and Honey.

But. Just announced on Net, that Intercontinental flights resume tommorrow with intra.Europa flights starting as well. If necessary, will take train in to Frankfurt this weekend.

Save me a lounge at Oase.

Strato

Myrmidon
04-20-10, 14:20
Was getting my swim suit out, if necessary, prepared to swim across the pond in order to enjoy long planned vacation in the land of Milk and Honey.

But. Just announced on Net, that Intercontinental flights resume tommorrow with intra.Europa flights starting as well. If necessary, will take train in to Frankfurt this weekend.

Save me a lounge at Oase.

Strato
I understood from the board that previously the girls were upset over the lack of visitor numbers. With the airline problems there would be a lack of fresh monger meat n' money. But when the airlines return... they will be over run with all that pent-up testosterone!!! The First one outta taste pretty good. I'm already plottin' to join ya as soon as I can.

Enjoy you Lucky dogs!!

Myr. ;)

Marlow
04-21-10, 09:21
@hessenbub -
second that one! Too many tourists always ruin a resort.

Vitrea
04-21-10, 22:48
I am shopping for a rental car in FRA for late July. The lowest I can find on the net, for a compact car is $150- 160 US or around 120 euros a day! I have been to FRA many times and I have never seen prices like this.

Did the city of Frankfurt start new automobile rental tax of some sort? Close to $100/day of the above charge is "tax"! Any leads on may be a local company with more reasonable prices (that may not come up on the broader net search)? I tried budget, national, avis, hertz, sixt and standard sites like kayak.com, carrentals.com and europecar etc.

Thank you

Breadman
04-21-10, 22:58
I am shopping for a rental car in FRA for late July. The lowest I can find on the net, for a compact car is $150- 160 US or around 120 euros a day! I have been to FRA many times and I have never seen prices like this.

I just searched orbitz for late july (since you didnt provide dates i just plugged in a week rental for 3 different weeks in july) all came up with rates around the 300/333 range (usd).

$301
Includes taxes & fees
($204/week with unlimited miles )

Hertz
Hertz Economy 2 Door
VW Fox(or similar)
Manual Transmission
Air Conditioning

Capt Dan
04-21-10, 23:36

Buddy you obviously aint much good at shopping around. Quit f*ckin about and check out the standard websites Hertz, Avis, Europecar and Sixt (the biggest in Germany/Europe). Most of the above will offer better prices than what you have found. Probably half the amount. If bucks/wonga is an issue for you, check out Sixti (www.sixti.com). This is the sister budget auto rental company of Sixt. In 60 seconds I can find a budget car for less than $350 a week in July (with good 'ol Hertz). Jeeze!

Vitrea
04-22-10, 22:48
Captain Dan and Breadman, Thank you guys. I realized part of the problem is that the price is reasonable when you book for a week. It is expensive when I try to book for 2 days.

Gfe Finder
04-23-10, 00:22

Did the city of Frankfurt start new automobile rental tax of some sort? Close to $100/day of the above charge is "tax"! Any leads on may be a local company with more reasonable prices (that may not come up on the broader net search)? I tried budget, national, avis, hertz, sixt and standard sites like kayak.com, carrentals.com and europecar etc.

Thank you

I don't know if you're shopping for an automatic or at the airport; that can change things, too. The airport and the Hauptbahnhof locations add something like a 15-20% tax on the rental. For some reason, the rental car companies seem to only stock high-end luxury automatics but I know and have seen compact and cheaper automatics. Anyone with any leads on this? Here's one time where I would love to be proven wrong.

Vitrea
04-23-10, 01:18
I don't know if you're shopping for an automatic or at the airport; that can change things, too. The airport and the Hauptbahnhof locations add something like a 15-20% tax on the rental. For some reason, the rental car companies seem to only stock high-end luxury automatics but I know and have seen compact and cheaper automatics. Anyone with any leads on this? Here's one time where I would love to be proven wrong.

I am comfortable with Manual. The tiniest car in FRA for July 23rd and 24th is $90/day. Wow.

Basketcase
04-23-10, 19:48
I am comfortable with Manual. The tiniest car in FRA for July 23rd and 24th is $90/day. Wow.
The quote I get on Hertz costs $45 per day so $90 for the 2 days. Pick up from FRA airport at 10:00 on Friday, 23 July and return on Sunday, 25 July. Unlimited kilometres, full insurance and taxes.

Avis quotes mes 45.61 euro for 2 days which is about $63.85 for the 2 days or $31.93 per day.

Both these quotes are for their smallest cars.

Basketcase
04-23-10, 19:49
You will find that if you search for manual drive motor vehicles that the price comes down a bit. Some of us can live without the luxury of an automatic drive car.

Gfe Finder
04-23-10, 19:52
You will find that if you search for manual drive motor vehicles that the price comes down a bit. Some of us can live without the luxury of an automatic drive car.

The issue isn't luxury, it's driveability. Many readers can drive a manual transmission car, some cannot.

Vitrea
04-23-10, 22:49
The quote I get on Hertz costs $45 per day so $90 for the 2 days. Pick up from FRA airport at 10:00 on Friday, 23 July and return on Sunday, 25 July. Unlimited kilometres, full insurance and taxes.

Avis quotes mes 45.61 euro for 2 days which is about $63.85 for the 2 days or $31.93 per day.

Both these quotes are for their smallest cars.

Now that is puzzling. www.hertz.com....this is what I get for their smallest car for the same two days. Is there a Hertz german site you may be looking at?

Economy, 2-3 Door, Manual, Air, EBMR
(A) Kia Rio or similar
4 Passengers
1 Large Suitcase, 1 Small Suitcase
Air Conditioning
Dual Airbags
Please Note: The vehicles shown are examples. Specific makes/models within a car class may vary in availability and features such as passenger seating, luggage capacity, equipment and mileage.
164.86 EUR
Pay Now

Vitrea
04-23-10, 22:55
the quote i get on hertz costs $45 per day so $90 for the 2 days. pick up from fra airport at 10:00 on friday, 23 july and return on sunday, 25 july. unlimited kilometres, full insurance and taxes.

avis quotes mes 45.61 euro for 2 days which is about $63.85 for the 2 days or $31.93 per day.

both these quotes are for their smallest cars.

basketcase, is there another avis site?

at avis.com, without insurance or any kind of damage coverage it is 190 euros for 2 days.

base rate: 2 day(s) 130.74 eur

taxes & surcharges: 58.96 eur
surcharge 28.67 eur
additional surcharges (some of which are mandatory) may apply to this booking.
tax ( 19.000% ) 30.29 eur
**** surcharge 20.00 eur
(please note: **** surcharge is not included in estimated total)

kilometers:unlimited

approximate total189.70 eur

estimated total 189.70 eur

notes:
your rate was calculated based on the information provided. some modifications may change this rate.

about this reservation
rental informationmodify
pick-up information
date & time: friday, july 23, 2010 @ 11:00 am

return information
date & time: sunday, july 25, 2010 @ 11:00 am

additional information
awd: n/a
rate type: lowest
rate code: 1y
coupon: n/a
wizard: n/a
residence: united states

your car modify

car class:compact vw golf or similar

Samplerr
04-23-10, 23:35
Some of the rates quoted in the preceding posts, Avis.com, Hertz.com etc., are much higher than you will see at some of these local German language based versions:

http://www.sixti.de/php/sixti/offerselect
http://www.avis.de/Produkte/Avis-Basic

There are others, but both of the above will cost you around 45 Euro for 2 days rent of a compact (period 23-25 July). Additional insurance etc. is not included in the 45 Euro quote.

Vitrea
04-24-10, 02:10
Some of the rates quoted in the preceding posts, Avis.com, Hertz.com etc., are much higher than you will see at some of these local German language based versions:

http://www.sixti.de/php/sixti/offerselect
http://www.avis.de/Produkte/Avis-Basic

There are others, but both of the above will cost you around 45 Euro for 2 days rent of a compact (period 23-25 July). Additional insurance etc. is not included in the 45 Euro quote.

Thank you very much. That is exactly what I needed. Booked it. Now, that is a significant difference in price 60 euros vs 160 euros.

FYI guys: After I paid up (this is a pre-paid booking, so I hope another volcano eruption won't screw my trip up) a small fine print was displayed in German and translated:

"Apply the rental conditions of rental. For international reservations may incur additional local taxes and / or fees."

I will report back if they charge me a ton of taxes when they see my passport. I did put my north american address in the reservation.

Samplerr
04-24-10, 03:15
I will report back if they charge me a ton of taxes when they see my passport. I did put my north american address in the reservation.
Both of these companies have only ever asked to see my drivers licence and credit card. I never had any additional unexpected charges when using a non German address.

John Moore
04-26-10, 16:44
I will be present in the Frankfurt area, if the Icelandic Flaflaflaflajökull allows me. Anyone else? Between midday Thursday 29th of April - late evening sunday 2nd of may. Send a PM to meet up.

Basketcase
04-26-10, 20:50
Now that is puzzling. www.hertz.com....this is what I get for their smallest car for the same two days. Is there a Hertz german site you may be looking at?

Economy, 2-3 Door, Manual, Air, EBMR
(A) Kia Rio or similar
4 Passengers
1 Large Suitcase, 1 Small Suitcase
Air Conditioning
Dual Airbags
Please Note: The vehicles shown are examples. Specific makes/models within a car class may vary in availability and features such as passenger seating, luggage capacity, equipment and mileage.
164.86 EUR
Pay Now
Vitrea,

I am looking at www.hertz.com for those quotes. I was getting quotes in USD$ or in EUR€ which are currencies I can work in.

I avoided the USA version of Hertz and I avoided the German version of Hertz as I cannot speak German and should not try.

I got stun this pass weekend on insurance on my Avis rental car when I signed up for extras that were written in German. This is why I have been trying to learn some German.

Henio
04-27-10, 03:57
...I avoided the USA version of Hertz and I avoided the German version of Hertz as I cannot speak German and should not try.

The German version of Hertz, www.hertz.de has an option to display in English. In the right upper corner you have a drop field with the heading "Sprache" and the default is "Deutsch" but you can change that to "English". Even the most language handicapped should be able to figure that one out ;-)

Once you have switched to English language, select "Special offers" from the left menu and then the tab page "Local offers" from where you get f.ex. the weekend specials etc. where you can get as low as 26€ per day and that is including the airport charge etc.

Now, there is a small print saying "The offer is available for residents of Germany, Austria and Switzerland" but pay no attention to that, it is bullshit and the people at the rental counter could not care less where you are from when you pick up the car, trust me on that one, have probably done that rental 20 times at least.

Qubei
04-27-10, 23:06
Will be visting Oase on Thursday and Friday, would be great with some company. If anyone is visiting the same time and want to meet up drop me a PM.

//Q

Iseeu
04-30-10, 15:45
will be either this Tuesday May 4th or Wednesday May 5th. PM if you want to join the white glove squad...

Myrmidon
05-01-10, 18:47
Originally I was scheduled to return to Frankfurt 18 April to 1 May. This was to be my first visit since my introduction to FKK April '09. (My report: 876460 ) However, a certain volcano put an end to the trip. Bummed out about it, I began the refund process, since I am footing the entire bill, which went surprisingly quick and successfully. Therefore I have re-booked my tour to Frankfurt from 16 May to 25 May.

May is a difficult month to book in due to the high number of Messes occurring in Frankfurt. I have found a period when only 3 days are affected and I hope to be able to minimize the discomfort by going elsewhere or arriving early and leaving before it gets nuts.

Nothing is set in stone: first I have to actually get there, then clubs with out-door facilities need nice weather and I have to feel like going;)

Tuesday to Thursday is planned to try and avoid the Messe, while Dessous Tag occurs across the various clubs.
Monday 17th - Arrive after 16 hours travel. Palace / Oase / Sudfass? to unwind.

Tuesday 18th Oase (Messe Day)

Wednesday 19th Bernds (Messe Day)

Thursday 20th Pre-Booked Day Tour (Messe Day)
Rest or Oase/Palace/Sharks/SudFasse?

Friday 21st Palace (Oyster Lunch @ Le Meridian Hotel? )

Saturday 22nd World (To enjoy the "party" atmosphere.)

Sunday 23rd Oase (To "crash" after World)

Monday 24th Favourite Club: Oase / Palace / ?

Tuesday 25th (Messe Day) Off to the Airport & Home, sated!

If anyone is going to be in the area / clubs during these days, PM me and maybe we can compare notes....

Myr.

Plover 23
05-01-10, 22:51
Monday 17th - Arrive after 16 hours travel. Palace / Oase / Sudfass? to unwind.
Tuesday 18th Oase (Messe Day)
Wednesday 19th Bernds (Messe Day)
Thursday 20th Pre-Booked Day Tour (Messe Day)
Rest or Oase/Palace/Sharks/SudFasse?
Friday 21st Palace (Oyster Lunch @ Le Meridian Hotel? )
Saturday 22nd World (To enjoy the "party" atmosphere.)
Sunday 23rd Oase (To "crash" after World)
Monday 24th Favourite Club: Oase / Palace / ?
Tuesday 25th (Messe Day) Off to the Airport & Home, sated!

No matter what I plan on, or fantasize that I can achieve, after a few days of contiguous FKKing I am shot. Completely shot. Kaput! If I relax daytime at a facility-rich FKK like World, YY, PSR or Acapulco I can last a little longer, but if I go to a good "drain-your-balls" PT it's game over after that.

The regular locals on this board can visit once a week, or so, and that's perfect. Yes, I am jealous of that, Big30. But for the rest of us mortal acorns I fear that there is a gap between aspiration/fantasy and reality.

After about 3-4 days in a row I know I have had enough and am blown. Well blown to completion, I hope.

If you can manage 4-5 FKK pops a day for a week nonstop I envy you, and I wish I had your stamina and spunk.

Otherwise, I suggest a less ambitious or more varied schedule.

Have Fun,

PL

Myrmidon
05-01-10, 23:37
Plover23: You are probably quite correct, it is indeed an ambitious plan, but I feel it is doable. My last trip was 12 sessions with 9 ladies over 6 days at 2 clubs. I do not expect the same pace this time, but I will be happy with 2 sessions a day. And not every session ends with a bang. (Sperm Retention helps)

Coming from my pristine environment only once a year also helps. There is no major chemical enhancement other than a regime of a cold medication that relies heavily on Ginseng. It supposedly helps with libido & penile erection. My tests conducted here are incouraging. And I should not get / give a cold!

And besides, I never tire looking at the beautiful n-a-k-e-d women! I just need to change clubs so they do not tire of me.

And if I awake one day with no interest in going to a club, I can remember the coming year of no access, or take other tours, HD plant anyone?

Never underestimate a pervert! Think / Plan Big & deal with what happens.

Fact of the matter is, World and Bernds are potential throw aways: added to the schedule to fill in the days and possibly keep me away from Palace during Messe and help avoid Dessous Tag. But as I said, there is nothing cast in stone. If I get to Oase / Palace and fall in love with a couple of lovelies at each club, I may change gears and limit my visits to those clubs as required. I have never been to World nor to Bernds and will not miss that which I have not previously seen. But if the Oase line-up is as poor as some suggest, and if Palace is as overrun with Messe'ers, then I have prepared my self for the trip elsewhere, having studied maps, train schedules and even reported line-ups. Just a case of being prepared for a last minute change.

Mac75
05-02-10, 15:02
Hi, I will be visiting Berlin FKK Artemis on the nights of May 17,18,19. I have already been there approx 10 times before since '07. If any fellow forum member would like to meet up please send a PM. Cheers.

Mark User
05-06-10, 00:59
I figure it has to get to about 1 euro per 1.15 dollar for me to justify another trip, and I had no idea when I was there that it could drop so much (reported in WSJ at 1.28, down from 1.42 not that long ago).

One man's recession is another man's extra session!

Capt Dan
05-06-10, 01:09
I figure it has to get to about 1 euro per 1.15 dollar for me to justify another trip, and I had no idea when I was there that it could drop so much (reported in WSJ at 1.28, down from 1.42 not that long ago).

One man's recession is another man's extra session!You can be kind to yourself and also benevolent by contributing to the European economy.
I don't see the Euro improving much in the near future.
If anything it will dissimprove!
I'd be looking for a cheap flight to Frankfurt if I was you!

Myrmidon
05-06-10, 16:57
You can be kind to yourself and also benevolent by contributing to the European economy.
I don't see the Euro improving much in the near future.
If anything it will dissimprove!

Help is on the way. I am willing to do my part to relieve the economic hardship of those ladies in the clubs, just as soon as that Icelandic Ice Cloud allows me in!

As previously noted: in country, (Frankfurt & Area) 17 May - 24 May. If you want to help spread Joy ;) and associated vendors, PM and we can bring financial aid to the deserving.

HotBoyVa
05-09-10, 19:41
I will be visiting Stuttagrt area sometime in May last week for couple of months for a business trip. Pls give me suggetsions on which clubs to visit in and around Stuttgart area or any other place and any particular providers.

Thanks.

Capt Dan
05-09-10, 20:21
I will be visiting Stuttagrt area sometime in May last week for couple of months for a business trip. Pls give me suggetsions on which clubs to visit in and around Stuttgart area or any other place and any particular providers.

Thanks.

FKK Paradise is by far the best bigger club in Stuttgart

Link to FKK Paradise website: http://www.the-paradise.de/

BUT be careful you go to the correct place as there seem to be a few clubs in the Stuttgart area called Paradise. Some not so good.

Dominos Dick
05-10-10, 11:21
Hi all,

Coming to frankfurt on 27th may and have 2 days plan to cover palace and oase (palace on 27th and 28th evening) and oase on 29th afternoon to evening before boarding flights

Will always welcome any senior members who have similar plans on either to befriend me

Let me know

Breadman
05-19-10, 02:37
Anybody around this sunday the 22nd thru the 31st? Sunday May 23rd I'll be at Oase, will probably visit World on Monday the 24th. If talent levels are desirable i'll return to Oase on tuesday....or do the drive to Goldentime. I Plan on hitting the World party on Saturday the 29th.

Purayil
05-19-10, 13:08
Intend to visit OASE on 28 th & possibly also 29 th May.

Have been to Palace earlier where I enjoyed meetings with the punters during the in between sessions siesta. Love to do that OASE also.

Regnad
05-24-10, 22:17
I'm landing in Frankfurt the morning of June 23, departing the 28th. I'll be camped out all five nights at the Etap in Linden, just south of Giessen, 10 minutes from World, 25 from Oase.

I'll be spending the 23rd at World, the rest as yet undetermined. Would love another wingman or two or three or...

Talbot
05-28-10, 01:49
In Frankfurt 24th to 27th June.

Going to Oase and World but not decided on schedule. More than happy to meet up with fellow travellers. Regnad?

Italian Buz
05-29-10, 12:07
The schedule of my trip next week should be as follows:

Wednesday June 2, 2010
I will drive a long way north like 900Km and I would like to visit in the evening Acapulco, something like being there from 19,00 up to closing;

Thursday June 3, 2010
GT at 11,00
LR (likely) from 22,00 up to closing

Friday June 4, 2010
Bernds at 13,00
Samya or LR from 22,00 up to closing

Saturday June 5, 2010
GT at 11,00 up to closing

I will be travelling alone, therefore anyone who would like to meet up is more than welcome. Please PM me in case until next Tuesday June 1, afterward I will be travelling and not likely able to check my PM.

ITB

Checkers1
05-29-10, 15:45
Hi,

I'll be at Palace on June 18. If anyone would like to hook up let me know.

checkers1

Iseeu
05-30-10, 20:16
Stopping off in Germany on 2 separate transit legs in the coming weeks.

Thurs. June 17th: Palace or Oase
Weds. June 23rd: Hof Monthly Inspection Tour

PM if you want to join....

Wry Cooter
05-30-10, 20:23
I will be flying into Koln and out of Frankfurt and am making the following plans:

June 2
Villa Vertigo or Goldentime or...?

June 3
Oase. If the lineup is bad may try world or palace.

Pretty much plan to be there most of the afternoon and night. Will probably 'close down' Oase. Will have a car so carpool possible. Def don't mind help for the gasoline costs :-)

Rwaters
05-31-10, 02:44
I will be in NRW from Thursday to Sunday June 3 to 7---Golden Time, Living Room, Villa Vertigo etc....
and on June 7 to 10 visiting Oase, Palace and World.

Send me PM if you want to connect.

RW

Wanking
05-31-10, 10:27
I'm going there for a few hours this afternoon. Mostly to relax as my cock is sore from all my partytreff fun this afternoon.
Anyone around? (yeah I know it's a bit late to post this but anyway)

Ladiesfan
05-31-10, 11:11
Visiting NWR from Sweden. I´ll be stationed in Moers between June, 23rd and 27th. I´ve booked a hotelroom for 4 nights and a rental car. My idea is to visit places like Tabulos, La luna, Grimberg, NLG in Wuppertal, perhaps Bernds Sauna and Partytreff Dorsten, Club 70A, Club Roxy, Club Gold (in Duisburg).

Would be awesome if someone could give me interesting suggestions or recommendations of places that simply should be seen! I don´t mind having company along.

Have a nice summer everyone! :) Hopefully I will too.

Jerboa
06-02-10, 05:09
I will be In Germany on Saturday 5th June, thinking of going to Samya, or a Partytreff, then heading over to Poland for a couple of days, before spending Tuesday 8th at Pauschal Dortmund.

Daf
06-04-10, 15:11
Tempted by prices like Stansted - Bremen £16 return, I was thinking of a 24 hour FKK pilgrimage. However most aren't situated very near to airports and I don't suppose any offer overnight accommodation. Any suggestions?

The Pilatus
06-04-10, 21:31
Hello,

I will be at Frankfurt for a few day's and i would like to visit FKK the Palace, can someone be gentle and give some infos about this club (girl rates, entrace fee, etc).

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rufus T Firefly
06-05-10, 07:19
I will be at Frankfurt for a few day's and i would like to visit FKK the Palace, can someone be gentle and give some infos about this club (girl rates, entrace fee, etc).At the risk of invoking the wrath of Jackson or other moderator, I will tell you to read the Palace section. Your very general questions have been either answered many times in the past year or contributors have posted comments which will do the same. After reading the posts from that section from the past 6-12 months, then ask any remaining specific question in that same area. If you don't do the research first, you will have the Hounds from Hell descend on you.

Rufus

Eric Cartman
06-07-10, 08:09
Euro hits 4-year low v. $USD. My July trip is looking better. Go Euro Go!!

MarcSmith961
06-09-10, 22:16
Hi,

I plan to go to Samya around 26/27 June. Anyone from ISG interested? Please PM me.

Thanks a lot

Charlie 123
06-10-10, 11:02
Back in town on the 16th and 17th. First stop Artemis at opening time.

If anybody fancies meeting up to chat during those lonely breaks between sessions, please pm me.

Charlie

Checkers1
06-11-10, 06:37
Just a reminder. Will be at Palace on the 18th. If anyone would like to join, please pm me.

Qubei
06-11-10, 17:12
Will be in Oase the 24th together with some other ISGers, most likely also on the 26th. 25th is undecided.

Drop me a PM if you would like to join us.

//Q

Monster Master
06-12-10, 13:35
I was just at artemis and had a great first session with the most amazing polish girl 22y. Stylish doggy style in the cinema! Not shy at all, she never even asket to go to a room.

Annyone want to meet up later this evening? I might not have the best postcount here but I certently have been around a bit.

Since it is soccer this month, it´s probably going to be packed with people to night. But that might not be a problem if I don´t need a room?

Willa1
06-13-10, 16:06
Hi,

Will be in Frankfurt on the 18th June, will be at World or Oase around 9 PM. PM me - interested in hooking up with fellow ISGers.

Will

Billzhillz
06-15-10, 21:23
Just a reminder. Will be at Palace on the 18th. If anyone would like to join, please pm me.I am down for the 18th. How can I contact you, I have a german cell phone. What time are you going? Do you live in Germany or are you on business?

Checkers1
06-16-10, 17:59
I am down for the 18th. How can I contact you, I have a german cell phone. What time are you going? Do you live in Germany or are you on business?I'm a german native. Can you send me a PM with your contact details? If not let me know you german cell phone number and I'll send you my contact details via sms. You can also write an email to [Email address deleted by Admin].

Checkers1

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

GandJim
06-17-10, 15:02
Just a reminder. Will be at Palace on the 18th. If anyone would like to join, please pm me.
Hope you know that there is a Messe (trade fair) in Frankfurt from June 15 to June 18. Palace could therefore get pretty crowded, especially as this is the last day of the Messe.

On the other hand, this could mean that more girls will be coming to Palace, but I've heard that sessions still tend to be rushed during Messe time (haven't been there myself on these occasions for years but, 5-6 years ago, I have my worse time in Palace during Messe time).

Jim

Checkers1
06-17-10, 18:23
Hope you know that there is a Messe (trade fair) in Frankfurt from June 15 to June 18. Palace could therefore get pretty crowded, especially as this is the last day of the Messe.

On the other hand, this could mean that more girls will be coming to Palace, but I've heard that sessions still tend to be rushed during Messe time (haven't been there myself on these occasions for years but, 5-6 years ago, I have my worse time in Palace during Messe time).

Jim

I know. But it's the last day and people are about to leave.....and it's a fairly small trade fair as well.

Charlie 123
06-28-10, 13:06
Hi All,

I'll be arriving at Living Room at about 18.30 ish on Wednesday should anybody wish to hook up.

Charlie

Sky Ryder
06-29-10, 08:17
I have a "free day" in the FRA area and am up for suggestions if anyone would like a wingman. I might even consider going to Living Room area....
As long as it not Oase or Palace, I up for trying something new!

Sky

Amsterdamt
07-03-10, 12:29
I will visit Palace wednesday 7 of July. Please contact me if you are going to visit to. Nice to have company between sessions :)

Amsterdamt
07-03-10, 13:24
Is there any one else hwo is visiting Palace this day. It would be great to have some one to chat with, between sesions :)

Angus Magee
07-06-10, 00:01
A week tomorrow (Tuesday) I plan a visit to Artemis, my first since the Winter. Already I have been in contact with Kimino and Charlie 123 who also plan to be there. If anyone else is around and wants to meet up drop me a PM.

Cheers

AM

Iseeu
07-06-10, 00:45
A week tomorrow (Tuesday) I plan a visit to Artemis, my first since the Winter. Already I have been in contact with Kimino and Charlie 123 who also plan to be there. If anyone else is around and wants to meet up drop me a PM.

Cheers

AM
Was just about to PM you when I saw this.
I'll be in FRA on the 12th and fly into TXL on the 13th. Not sure if I'll have time to play on either day, but will now try to open up time on the 13th to get to A. What time will you get there?

Pumba K
07-07-10, 04:40
Is there any one else hwo is visiting Palace this day. It would be great to have some one to chat with, between sesions :)I would like to join you, I really felt bored and out of place last time I went to an FKK ... maybe having a wingman / someone to chat with between sessions was what I needed!

How do I contact you though? can you PM me you personal details? are you on TT?

Basketcase
07-07-10, 20:49
Angus Magee,

There is a small chance that I will make the trip to Berlin in time for this date at Artemis. My dear FFM friend says to me he has not been to Berlin and says it is a spectacular city. I have been to Berlin and I still have unfinished business there. Berlin is a big city. I am still unconfirmed for now but I am in country (exiled), I have the will, the means, and the readies to do it at a moment's notice.

Talbot
07-20-10, 02:08
Frankfurt FKK land - 23rd to 26th Sept

Wanting to catch the last of summer sun and enjoy the garden at Oase. Hopefully the girls are back from holidays and the lineup is strong. So looks like a good time to visit. Also thinking of World and maybe Mainhatten. More than happy to meet up with fellow ISG travellers.

PM me if you will be visiting.

Dodger Bulldog
07-23-10, 05:32
I will be staying in Frankfurt July 25-31 and plan to visit various FKKs, and maybe the redlight district. PM me if you want a wingman.

DB

Mrgoodguy77
07-23-10, 13:30
I will travel to Frankfurt in august sometime. Dont know when but since I can go whenever.

Anyone going there as well in aug?

Swiss Monger
07-23-10, 17:33
Any takers, anyone wants to meet me at either?

Would be my 1st visit to either one and I am planning to be there at 11:00 sharp. :-)

Any preference of the 2?

Dr Clitorius
07-23-10, 22:58
Hi gentlemen, I will be arriving to Frankfurt on Saturday August 28 until Friday Sept 3, come from Argentina (I will not accept talk about the football World Cup and failure "Maradonian crash". Just kidding) and I have a vast experience in Termas de Rio de Janeiro but I m very interested in discovering the FKK ADVENTURE (I hope not leave disappointed because will be my first time there). Advised to masters of this forum to begin on Saturday 28 Aug an afternoon / evening visiting to FKK Wordl? If someone is intereseted in hunter companion please contact me and perhaps we can combine to go the "jungle" together.

(I like your great reports! Thanks!)

Hug for all

DC

Nille Copenhagen
07-26-10, 16:23
Hello gents,

Anyone wants to meet up ? I might be wearing a black tie :)

My schedule:

Thursday
GT(11am)+LR (9pm)

Friday
Samya (11am)
Brends (6pm)

Sat.
Villa Vertigo whole day.

Ruffeek
07-26-10, 21:13
Hi, All:

I am spending the next 5 days in Villingen-Schwenningen, and then a day in Stuttgart on July 31. Planning on exploring the Pascha Club and Panorama in Villingeno-Schwenningen.

The stopover at Stuttgart is solely for Paradise!

Stopped over at Augsberg on the way to VS from Munich and dropped by the Colosseum. Report in the Colosseum thread.

Let me know if anyone wants to join up.

Thor93
07-26-10, 22:21
I plan to get to World late the afternoon of Friday, the 30th and stay there as long as the stamina and money holds out. Anyone else planning to be there Friday night?

Wdarryl
07-27-10, 14:44
I am comming two Germany around AUG 20th and will be renting a car and touring FKK's and other places around the Frankfurt/Dusseldorf corridor. If anyone would like to meet up and share car/hotel expenses. Let me know. Just purchased subscription to forums so can pm tomorrow. Lets make a plan.

Soldier Boy
07-31-10, 11:15
I will be on a mini FKK tour next week, if you are around we can maybe meet up and swap notes.

I will be in Oase on Wednesday (4th August).

Bernds on Thursday (5th) and Goldentime on Friday (6th).

Bis Spater.

SB

Sky Ryder
07-31-10, 17:41
In the for what's it's worth department. I plan on being on visiting the above clubs on Monday and Tuesday. Not sure which one which day, but am open to suggestions. I also would be open to trying a new venue, if someone wants to offer suggestions. Let me know if anyone will be in the area and would like to have a small GT.

Sky

Iseeu
08-04-10, 20:47
...of Bernd's is now scheduled for August 16th. PM if you're interested in performing this important community service.

Thinking of doing an all-nighter since I have a long flight to Asia the next morning, and driving down from there to check out Mainhattan.

Wassab
08-07-10, 18:51
Booked my flight, hotel and train tickets....just wondering if anybody on here would like to meet and have a drink and shoot the sh!t.

I will be in Frankfurt from August 26-28 and Sep 2-4.

Plan is to visit Oase and World on the first leg and stay within Frankfurt in the second leg so maybe Oase and Mainhattan or Palace if I get better review from here.

Thank you for reading.

Iseeu
08-08-10, 23:04
...of Bernd's is now scheduled for August 16th. PM if you're interested in performing this important community service.

Thinking of doing an all-nighter since I have a long flight to Asia the next morning, and driving down from there to check out Mainhattan.
My bad. I'll be there August 17th. PM if you want to meet up.

Mellowtrax
08-09-10, 09:52
Greetings,

I will be in the Düsseldorf/Dortmund area Tuesday, 31 August - Wednesday, 1 September.

31 August I'm planning a visit to Partytreff-Palace (Gladbeck), Planet Happy Garden (Tönisvorst) or Villa Vertigo (Grefrath).

1 September I'm planning a visit to Pauschalclub Dortmund or Pauschalclub Bochum.

Drop me a PM if anyone else is in the neighborhood around this time.

Mellow

Frankm7
08-12-10, 08:39
I'll be in Dusseldorf/Frankfurt/NRW region and partying hard from 4th to 8th of September.

I'm fairly familiar with the region and its clubs.

If anyone want to meet up drop me a line.

Wdarryl
08-16-10, 20:50
I am arriving in frankfurt the morning of the 21st headed to world or oase to start my trip. Anyone heading to either? Would be good to exchange notes for my week in Germany.

Antonio275
08-16-10, 23:47
Hi,

I will be in Frankfurt for two days, drop me a PM if anyone else is in the neighborhood around this time.

Bye

Nille Copenhagen
08-19-10, 20:37
Hi guys,

I'm at Artemis tomorrow, anyone is going there tomorrow?

We might hook up.

I'll be there at from 3pm, leave a message (with your nick ISG) at the reception and I check once and a while. Or we could meet at 7pm at the reception, I'll be there checking.

Nille

London Traveller
08-19-10, 23:22
I will be at Oase tomorrow (Friday). I will be reading a small paperback (when not chatting to girls or eating) and probably wearing or sitting on a robe. Come and say "hello"!

Wanking
08-20-10, 14:00
If anyone fancies some flat rate adventure with me please read here
http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1057802&postcount=441

London Traveller
08-20-10, 19:56
I will be back at Oase tomorrow (Saturday) - same outfit (see below).

Do say "hi" if you're there.

Rigoleto
08-24-10, 19:21
Hi,

I will arrive to Dusseldorf on 3 sep for my 2nd FKK tour, plan as follows:

3 Sep LR

4 Sep YY

5 Sep YY or GT

6 Sep to 10 Sep any of GT, PHG, VV, rest

11 Sep LR

Will be a pleasure to meet anyone from the ISG forums.

Nhl99
09-02-10, 11:53
Hi,

Will be in Frankfurt this weekend.

Will do Palace and Oase.

Someone wants to join.

Nhl99
09-02-10, 12:17

Probably will do Oase and Palace.

Someone want to join?

Nhl99
09-02-10, 17:13
Hi

I will be in Frankfurt this weekend

Will do Oase and Palace

Would like some company.

Thanks

Nhl99
09-02-10, 18:23
Hi,

Will be in Oase and Palace, if someone wants to join, it will be great.

Regards

Iseeu
09-02-10, 20:48
Is now scheduled for September 16th. Last month, I was accompanied by 2 other ISGers and we were joined by a 4th member who happened to be there on inspection day. PM if you're interested in performing this important community service.

I still haven't gotten around to writing up the repprt August inspection tour. Hope to get to it this weekend.

Jakas King
09-03-10, 09:44
I will be in Palace this weekend.

Possibly, I will also go to Oase/World.

mail me at [Email address deleted by Admin] if you wish to join.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Vito Corleone
09-03-10, 21:27
Hi

I will be in Frankfurt this weekend

Will do Oase and Palace

Would like some company.

ThanksHmmmm. Let's see. I just might be able to hook up with you during 1 of your four trips!

Zathrus
09-06-10, 02:12
Hmm let's see, maybe u can right what he loks like and were he from like u due Mr. Basketcase.Let's see, may you can right member names, ethnic bakground, religion & threat to out person like you did in past.

Zathrus
09-09-10, 08:52
Mr. Zathus,

I'm glad you agree whot Mr. Corlone due is bad. He a very bad man.It takes one too know one ms. Kotu

Galahaut
09-09-10, 15:00
Hmmmm. Let's see. I just might be able to hook up with you during 1 of your four trips!Hello all!

Just joined the forum today and hoping to make my first visit to a FKK club this Sunday. Going to be passing through Frankfurt so thinking about visiting a FKK there. Any recommendations and anyone planning on visiting a club there and fancies showing me the ropes?

Cheers Galahaut

Galahaut
09-09-10, 19:32
Hey Guys,

I am in Frankfurt on Sunday and looking for a wing man to visit a FKK with. Not sure which one! Anyone interested?

Galahaut

Sky Ryder
09-12-10, 06:00
I have an "extra" day in Frankfurt today, so I thought I would give Mainhattan a try. This is the first time I have been in town since it opened, so I am anxious to give it a try. My expectations are moderate, I know it is Sunday.
Galahut, I don't know if you have PM's available, but if so send me you contact, email info. I am not sure if you are interested in trying this club or not, but I am always up for sharing some good times!
I expect I will try to get there around 12:00 or 1:00 pm and make a day of it!

Sky

Galahaut
09-12-10, 06:43
I have an "extra" day in Frankfurt today, so I thought I would give Mainhattan a try. This is the first time I have been in town since it opened, so I am anxious to give it a try. My expectations are moderate, I know it is Sunday.
Galahut, I don't know if you have PM's available, but if so send me you contact, email info. I am not sure if you are interested in trying this club or not, but I am always up for sharing some good times!

I expect I will try to get there around 12:00 or 1:00 pm and make a day of it!

SkyNo don't have PM enabled as only just joined. I can be reached at [Email address deleted by Admin]

===============================================

Hi Galahaut,

Are you suggesting that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can not afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained.

A forum subscription is less than 40 cents a week. That's less than the price of a newspaper.

Thanks,

Jackson

Myrmidon
09-12-10, 15:34
Coming to FRA for my 1st fall tour, 3rd tour overall. Expect to visit the Hessen 3 + Bernd's. Time, energy permitting may try out Mainhattan. Hope to bump into some of you there. Have a great fall!

Myrmidon.

Toscana
09-12-10, 19:58
I'm likely to be at Artemis for most of the day on

Weds 15th Oct
Thurs 16th Oct

Maybe also for first shift on

Fri 17th Oct as well.

Hoping to meet some members already. Let me know if you are around and want to join the fun.

Ararat
09-12-10, 20:19
Will be in Oase on Saturday during the day. Possibly on Friday night too although previous reports from Automechanika days makes me hesitate.

Wry Cooter
09-13-10, 04:26
Hello gents,

I'll be trying to hit these spots on my extended trip to Europa.

15 Sept - Palace in Frankfurt
16 Sept - Samya in Koln
(a couple weeks in Croatia)
30 Sept thru 3 Oct - Colosseum in Augsburg (Oktoberfest)
4 Oct thru 5 Oct - Paradise near Stuttgart (Canstatter Volksfest)
6 Oct thru 12 Oct - YY, LR, GT, VV, Bernd's et al. with a few rest days in there.

If you wish to meet up and compare notes on the ladies, leave me a PM and I'll get back to you. Happy hunting!

Wry Cooter

Big30
09-13-10, 05:04

Weds 15th Oct
Thurs 16th Oct

Fri 17th Oct as well.

Hello Toscana,

Just one question! Which Calendar are you using :)? I do associate Saturday October 16 with the "IJsberenforum/Icebears 5 Years Party" at LR.

B30

Toscana
09-13-10, 10:28
You are so right! Comes from booking something on the internet just beforehand, and not switching calendar mode. Thanks. Let's try again:

Weds 15th Sep
Thurs 16th Sep

Fri 17th Sep as well.

Hoping to meet some members already. Let me know if you are around and want to join the fun.

Optimist
09-16-10, 18:05
Shiatsu will be in NRW(MG, Bochum, Duisburg - including 2 gangbang events) and Hessen (World and Frankfurt) plus maybe in Westerwald area (Finca and another?)1 to 4 Oct. If anybody is around then can PM

John Moore
09-17-10, 14:29
Will be at Oase on thursday the 23rd with mr Talbot and mr Myrmidon so if anyone else are going and like to meet up, just PM me.

The rest of the weekend is undecided but one (or more) of the Hessen three (four with Mainhattan) will be our target.

Putantour
09-17-10, 14:38
23 Sept - from 20.00 Colosseum
24 Sept - from 20.00 GT

Hope to find someone overthere.

Rgds.

Putan

Mark User
09-18-10, 04:03
I'll be in Berlin soon and hope to sample Artemis, but the higher entry and per sessions costs compared to Hessen clubs begs the question, are there alternatives in Berlin that any of you would recommend?

Mark User

Kris Maru
09-18-10, 08:44
I will be in

Palace on the 19th Sep

Bernd's 24th and may be on the 22nd Sep

Oase 25th Sep

Will try Mainhattan on the 26th

It will be nice to meet fellow members and exchange our experiance.

Kris

Creature2
09-18-10, 11:52
I'll be in Berlin soon and hope to sample Artemis, but the higher entry and per sessions costs compared to Hessen clubs begs the question, are there alternatives in Berlin that any of you would recommend?

Mark User

Maybe FKK La Folie, cheaper entry (compared to Artemis) and the drinks are to be paid separately. And there is also some partytreff options (I know this is your your cup of tea) but be carefull, here, some partytreffs have traps. Some connaiseur of Berlin can advice, on that, I believe.

Satiated
09-20-10, 18:44
I'm planning to be at Villa Vertigo on Friday the 24th from about 19:00. I might also go back there for a few hours with the free re-entry on Sunday before I catch my flight home late afternoon.

On Saturday I will probably go to PC Bochum.

Markthomas1950
09-21-10, 21:44
Hi All,

I am expecting to attend the party at Living Room on October 16. Anyone else going?

I also hear there is a party on October 16 at Babylon so there may be a bit of competition.

This weekend I will be at Oase on September 25. Maybe September 26 too. I will see how I go.

Raraavis2
09-21-10, 22:42
I'm planning on visiting Oase Sept 30/Oct 1, and the NRW area Oct 7-10. Hoping to visit GT, VV, Babylon. If any other punters will be visiting during these times, I'd enjoy having a beer and chatting.

Markthomas1950
09-21-10, 23:00
Sorry, in addition to my post below I forgot to mention that I will be attending the World Halloween party on October 30. I am looking forward to it to see all the girls dressed up.

I went to the Fasching party at World in February and it was fantastic fun. Girls were all dressed up and looked so fine.

Maybe also the Christmas party at World on December 11 too!

Rod8432
09-22-10, 17:39
I'm looking to visit some FKKs during the Thanksgiving week, including my favs Oase, Bernds, Golden Time, Park Sauna, and Acapulco. Might like to try Palace. Anyone planning to be in the area giving thanks and spreading their gravy during this time?

Jimmy22
09-23-10, 04:48
All,

I will be in Dusseldorf next week and need help on the best way to get to the Living Room or Dolce Vita. I'm guessing by taxi (how much)? I will be in town next Monday.

Also trying to decide between Living or Dolce Vita? Any input?

Where would by best shot be at getting some good old fashioned anal? Any ladies in particular?

Jim

Sky Ryder
09-23-10, 20:55
Looks like tomorrow (Sep. 24) will be a good day for my first trip to Mainhattan. I am going to try and arrive around 3 or so, maybe a little earlier.
If anyone is going to be in the area, let me know and we can swap some stories.

Sky

Sherter
09-24-10, 08:05
Any fellow mongers want to meet up in LR on Sunday? Pm me.

Sherter

Teddy King
09-27-10, 23:33
Hi guys,

I'll be in Dusseldorf for convention from 10/27-10/31.

If anyone wants to hit up Villa Vertigo together?

Jerboa
09-30-10, 20:31
I'm looking to visit some FKKs during the Thanksgiving week, including my favs Oase, Bernds, Golden Time, Park Sauna, and Acapulco. Might like to try Palace. Anyone planning to be in the area giving thanks and spreading their gravy during this time?What Is thanks giving?

Wanking
09-30-10, 21:09
What Is thanks giving?
Its an American holiday innit.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving

Rod8432
10-01-10, 20:44
My bad; I need to remember this is an international board.

Thanksgiving is a north American, family-oriented holiday occurring on Thursday Nov 25th this year. The week would roughly be anywhere from Saturday Nov 20th - Sunday the 28th. It's a pretty big holiday in the states, with many people taking off work the latter part of that week to be with family.

For a single guy like me who shies away from all that family stuff, it can be a good week for traveling internationally for some adult fun.

Markthomas1950
10-02-10, 09:54
My bad; I need to remember this is an international board.

It's a pretty big holiday in the states, with many people taking off work the latter part of that week to be with family.

For a single guy like me who shies away from all that family stuff, it can be a good week for traveling internationally for some adult fun.Hi Rod8432

Similar to your big holiday in the Americas I think you have the same tradition from where I come from called Christmas which is comes up every year in late December. For me that is a big holiday too.

I expect to be hitting the Christmas party at World on 11 December and may also make a visit from 26 to 28 December as well as I have time to visit since like you I will be shying away from the family stuff. So to make up for family company it I will be performing some adult fun company with what I expect to be a orthodox background and moslem background line up in the clubs.

London Traveller
10-02-10, 13:22
Anyone who would like to meet up - drop me a line!

Qubei
10-02-10, 20:38
Hey,

Anyone with plans for GT next Friday?

//Q

Rwaters
10-04-10, 17:19
Will be in Dusseldorf area Oct 16-20
Probably going to:
Saturday- Villa Vertigo
Sunday- Golden Time
Monday-undetermined
Tuesday- Samya

Let me know if anybody will cross this path.

RWaters.

Markthomas1950
10-04-10, 22:35
Will be in Dusseldorf area Oct 16-20
Probably going to:
Saturday- Villa Vertigo
Sunday- Golden Time
Monday-undetermined
Tuesday- Samya

Let me know if anybody will cross this path.

RWaters.Hi there RWaters,

If you are around on October 16 then you are around when there is a party at Living Room which is being hosted by the Ice Bears forum. I am looking to come along to that do too at Living Room. There is a decent line up and is run along the same lines as the mighty Golden Time. Just a suggestion as an alternative to Villa Vertigo on Saturday.

Sunday for me is undetermined as yet too.

Iseeu
10-11-10, 18:22
Just found out that the inspection is scheduled for this Weds. Oct. 13th. If you'd like to be a part of this important community project, please PM.

I'll be sleeping near Bernd's and may be able to monger the following day, Thurs. Oct. 14th. Considering checking out one of the PT's in the area (Harem- Dormagen?) or Dolce Vita Raubach. Anyone with good suggestions, please PM.

Antonio275
10-12-10, 13:26
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was not written in English[/u]. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation. Thanks!

Simpleminded
10-12-10, 22:03
Me and my wingman will be in Frankfurt from Oct 15 to 19. It is our first time in the FKK clubs but not the first time mongering. If anyone wants to meet up, PM me.

Euro100
10-13-10, 03:23
I will make a weekend romp through the German FKKs. My plan is to hit Palace on Friday, Oase on Saturday, and Paradise on Monday. PM me if you would like to join me.
euro100

Markthomas1950
10-13-10, 08:27
I am in Frankfurt for a couple of days from Oct 14 to Oct 17. Let me know if you want to meet up. I expect to be hitting the Hessen area clubs.

Also I will be around for the World Halloween party on Oct 30 too.

Antonio275
10-13-10, 11:02
Hi,

For all italians, I will be in Oase!

Let me know.

Markthomas1950
10-13-10, 21:06
I will make a weekend romp through the German FKKs. My plan is to hit Palace on Friday, Oase on Saturday, and Paradise on Monday. PM me if you would like to join me.

euro100Hi Euro100,

Come join be for some debauchery in the Hessen clubs. I am around too. World is the preferred slot for Saturdays due to the party like atmosphere.

Markthomas1950
10-13-10, 21:09
Hi,

For all italians, I will be in Oase!

Let me know.Hi Antonio275,

Oase for 3 days? Go to Palace, Mainhattan and World too for variety. 30 Nov has the Halloween party at World. Recommended big time for some good times. I will be there at World for the Halloween party.

Italian Buz
10-14-10, 09:38
Dear All,

I will be around in NRW from Oct. 26 until Nov. 5 for an 11 days debauchery.

I plan to visit regularly GT+LR and VV (this latter over weekend) but I plan to pay a visit also to:

PSR
PHG
Acapulco
Bernds

PM me before Oct. 22 for getting in contact, afterward I will be on my way and likely not able to check either on internet or my email.

All the best,

ITB

Capt Dan
10-14-10, 22:02
Har har me hearties... the Captain will be also visiting FKK World on the 30th October for the famous Haloween Party... provided that I can get off the ship!
Stormy weather is forecast! ;)

Michi Michi
10-16-10, 17:28
I will be in Frankfurt from 29 Oct to 3 Nov. I would like to go to World Halloween Party on 30 Oct but it will be a problem to do this via public transport (also because next day will be a Sunday).

Therefore I'm looking for someone who hired a car and want to share with me the trip A/R and the costs of course.

Let me know.

Teddy King
10-24-10, 01:59
I will be in Dusseldorf 10/28-10/30, first visit in Dusseldorf area pm me to hit up places like VV together.

Thanks

Charlie 123
10-25-10, 18:25
Hi

I will be in Frankfurt this Wednesday 27th and the morning of the 28th.

I will certainly be visiting Oase early on Wednesday evening. Perhaps about 6pm. I might stay there until very late, or I might quit around midnight and pop into Palace for the graveyard shift. Depends.

If anyone is intending to be at Oase on Wednesday then please let me know. Some expert local knowledge about which girls to choose and which to avoid would be most welcome

Thanks,

Charlie

London Traveller
10-28-10, 08:45
hi. I will be in Berlin and visiting Artemis over this weekend. Hope to meet up with a fellow ISGer, if poss!

Angus Magee
10-29-10, 09:25
hi. I will be in Berlin and visiting Artemis over this weekend. Hope to meet up with a fellow ISGer, if poss!

Ahh...too bad...a couple of days early for me. I am hoping to be at Artemis on either the Wednesday or Thursday next week. More likely Thursday (Nov.4). I will be meeting up with Iseeu and Charlie if all goes to plan.

AM

Istebe
10-30-10, 21:26
Hi,

I will go to the VV, thursday 4 of nov

Departure from Brussels around 13h

Regards

London Traveller
11-05-10, 10:46
Hi,

I will be at Oase on Sat/Sun 13/14 next week. Hope to meet some pals there - just drop me a line!

Markthomas1950
11-06-10, 11:06
Hi,

I will be at Oase on Sat/Sun 13/14 next week. Hope to meet some pals there - just drop me a line!Hey London Traveller,

Dropping you a line as requested.

There is a good chance that I will be heading Oase's way that weekend too if I sort out a bit of business first.

Mr Pandesal
11-06-10, 21:56
Greetings gents,

Asian-American professional guy checking out Samya for the first time.

I've been to PHG, LR, and YinYang among others before. As ISG is blocked where I live/work, I spend more monger reporting time at the Amsterdam board as "guava".

Have always travelled solo, but looking forward to some company. PM me.

Also Nov 25 to Dec1. But haven't decided yet where to go. Probbaly YY and Alkmaar.

Cheers

London Traveller
11-06-10, 23:52
Hey London Traveller,

Dropping you a line as requested.

There is a good chance that I will be heading Oase's way that weekend too if I sort out a bit of business first.Sounds great. I tried sending you a pm but you don't seem to be able to receive them. Once you know you are definitely coming we should co-ordinate us getting together!

Mack Dad
11-12-10, 03:26
Going to Frankfurt this weekend 13-14. Going to do OASE in the morning then later hitting up FKK Beach, Sudfass and finish the day at the Palace. Anybody going to be around?

Kimino
11-13-10, 01:11
After acting as a real pain in the ass with some people, I finally made up my mind.

Wil be in Fra area tue 7, wed 8 and part of thu 9 dec.

I will be visiting Oase, Palace and Mainhattan, probably in this order.

If there's someone around, woluld love to meet and have fun.

Cheers

Iseeu
11-17-10, 12:32
...but the November Hof inspection is scheduled for tomorrow Nov. 18th.

PM if you'd like to join the inspection team.

London Traveller
11-17-10, 15:27
Hi all, I will be venturing off to Berlin again on the first weekend in December. If anyone would like to meet up I'd be delighted.

John Moore
11-17-10, 18:07
So I'm off for the last Oase visit this year (friday 26th and saturday 27th of November) and was just checking if anyone else is planning to go there as well. PM me if you're intrested in meeting up.

Bigstu
11-18-10, 00:28
Hi,

Planning a business trip to Germany next week, allowing me to take in:
23rd Palace - afternoon/evening
24th Samya - evening
25th Living Room/Dolce Vita (haven't decided) - evening

Done all the Frankfurt clubs before (although not for a year or so), but first time in Koln/Dusseldorf, so anyone happy to hook up let me know.

Cheers

Gargantua Paris
11-19-10, 00:51
Hello,

I will be in Artemis Berlin from the 29th november to 1st december. I will be please to meet some of you ISG guys.

Cheers,

Gargantua