PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14

Checkers1
11-20-10, 15:34
Will be at Palace next Friday (December 26).

Anyone who'd like to meet up? If so pm me.

Wdarryl
11-22-10, 19:34
Will be arriving in Frankfurt on the 24th only for one day will probably do World and Mainhatten. Will be renting a car so if you need transport.

Give me a shout.

BigBad
11-23-10, 18:46
I will be at the Artemis in Berlin late on the night of 12/15 or morning of 12/16 if anyone wants to meet up.

Eeyore
11-24-10, 15:10
I will be visiting Bonn from 19 to 23 December and hope to get to Bernd's finally. Does anyone know if they will be closing early for the holidays? Are they still closed on (lazy) Sunday?

Checkers1
11-25-10, 07:49
Will be at Palace next Friday (December 26).

Anyone who'd like to meet up? If so pm me.I meant November 26.

Markthomas1950
11-28-10, 01:13
Hey everyone,

I will be making a sojourn into the depths of the Frankfurt hinterland with a visit to Palace on December 10 for some good looking babes, the World party on December 11 for some real good times and lastly a quiet day at Oase to recover on December 12.

Dr Jekyll
11-28-10, 09:02
Hi folks,

If all goes as expected I'll be at Artemis on Tuesday December 7, from 11.00 until around 20.00 or so. Please let me know if you wanna meet up!.

Plover 23
12-03-10, 18:32
I shall be researching lesser known clubs, and refreshing my memory of others around BW and Hessen next week.

I would welcome any recommendations of "undiscovered gems" and to catch up with anyone around if convenient during the week.

My current plan includes a whistle-stop tour of the cheap entry clubs: Pirates, Safari, Night & Day, FKK40, Paradise and Atlantik, possibly including also Gingers, Voegel Nest, and Sharks.

If I get fed up researching the dross, I will probably head to Oase or World to raise my spirits. I will be around FFM midweek, so happy to meet up at a better venue then.

PL

Toscana
12-03-10, 20:26
I would welcome any recommendations of "undiscovered gems" Good man.

There is a new one in Speyer called:

http://www.fkk-hautnah.de/

which is a spin off from Feigenblatt in Worms, and has been getting quite a few reviews in German forums. It's run on the basis of free entry, you pay a small amount for initial towels and slippers, and then drink (and eat? don't think you can) from a drinks menu.

If you don't like what you see, you haven't spent a whole lot.

London Traveller
12-04-10, 01:23
I will be visiting Oase 11-12 December (in fact arriving in Frankfurt on the evening of 10th). If anyone would like to get together (I think it's the Xmas party on the night of the 11th) I'd be delighted.

Creature2
12-04-10, 11:13
I shall be researching lesser known clubs, and refreshing my memory of others around BW and Hessen next week.

I would welcome any recommendations of "undiscovered gems" and to catch up with anyone around if convenient during the week.

My current plan includes a whistle-stop tour of the cheap entry clubs: Pirates, Safari, Night & Day, FKK40, Paradise and Atlantik, possibly including also Gingers, Voegel Nest, and Sharks.

If I get fed up researching the dross, I will probably head to Oase or World to raise my spirits. I will be around FFM midweek, so happy to meet up at a better venue then.

PL

What about a stopover to FKK-Point, which is also a stone throw distance from Pirates. I am sure that you will discover some hidden gems, otherwise, just 10 to 15 Euro entry down the drain...

And there is also an FKK First in Sinsheim, on midway between Frankfurt and Stuttgart, but slightly on the eastern part of the A5 highway. maybe, a nice discovery for you. But the entry wasn't that cheap compared to Pirates and Point, if I recall well.

Plover 23
12-04-10, 11:44
What about a stopover to FKK-Point, which is also a stone throw distance from Pirates. I am sure that you will discover some hidden gems, otherwise, just 10 to 15 Euro entry down the drain...

And there is also an FKK First in Sinsheim, on midway between Frankfurt and Stuttgart, but slightly on the eastern part of the A5 highway. maybe, a nice discovery for you. But the entry wasn't that cheap compared to Pirates and Point, if I recall well.
Thanks for the advice C2 and Tosc.

The reason that I haven't included Point is because some guy has already written a detailed report here (http://188.138.16.8/forum/showpost.php?p=1083390&postcount=2555). Oh, it was me! Isn't great how hours of effort just get lost in all the chat. Not your fault C2, just a consequence of disorganisation.

I may try First though, and I got a reduction voucher from my visit to Point.

I will add both Feigenblatt and Hautnah to the list since they won't cost much to see.

Any other suggestions will be gratefully received, particularly if I haven't just reported on them!! ;-)

Thanks again, PL

Qubei
12-04-10, 15:52
Oase 17-18th of December anyone?

Drop me a PM

//Q

Kimino
12-04-10, 21:40
Thought I already posted this but can't see it. Pardon me if it's a repost.

I'll be at Oase on Tue 7th.

On wed and thu I will be visiting Palace and Mainhattan.
Will leave thu at around 19:00.

I'd love to meet someone from the forum, If anyone is in the area and would like to meet in one of the clubs just pm me!

Ciaoooo

Bluat
12-05-10, 19:13
I will be in Frankfurt from Jan 7-10 and will be visiting Palace, Oase, and World. I'll probably rent a car to go to Oase and World. Anybody want to share in the cost with me on those days?

Markthomas1950
12-07-10, 00:13
I will be in the Hessen area from December 17 to 19. I will have a rental car and willing to use it. No definite plans at present. Mainhattan, Palace, Oase or World with a side stint up to NRW to the Dutch border clubs maybe.

Qubei
12-09-10, 19:56
I will be in the Hessen area from December 17 to 19. I will have a rental car and willing to use it. No definite plans at present. Mainhattan, Palace, Oase or World with a side stint up to NRW to the Dutch border clubs maybe.Hey Mark, if you have plans for Oase we could meet up, I'll arrive around 8PM on the 17th.

/Q

Markthomas1950
12-11-10, 15:55
Hey Mark, if you have plans for Oase we could meet up, I'll arrive around 8PM on the 17th.

/QHey Qubei,

I can be at Oase on Dec 17. I will be at the club around midday. I can wait for you. I guess there are things I can get up to.

See you.

Nille Copenhagen
12-11-10, 16:03
Anyone wants to team up, I'll be wearing a red Christmas hat with lights.

Markthomas1950
12-11-10, 16:07
Anyone wants to team up, I'll be wearing a red Christmas hat with lights.Hi Nille,

I will see you there then. You should not be too hard to spot then with the Santa hat and lights.

Qubei
12-11-10, 17:26
Hey Qubei,

I can be at Oase on Dec 17. I will be at the club around midday. I can wait for you. I guess there are things I can get up to.

See you. Great, see you there.

/Q

Nille Copenhagen
12-12-10, 11:26
Great, see you there.

/QHey unfortunately a Romanian girls `borrowed` my hat for a walk around inside Oase and said she lost it, yeah right!

I tracked her down up punish her in the room, but I never saw my Christmas hat again. Not big deal.

I stay until 5 am and fired my last shot inside sexy Polish Blanca.

Today I'm at Palace from 12 pm without my hat. See.

Nille

Little Mickey
12-15-10, 01:00
Sup dudes! Thanks for the great forum guys, loads of info, lets hope I remember all the tips. I'll be in Frankfurt 18-21 for my first taste of FKK.

Sound like there'll be a couple of you guys around would be good to bump into and chat in between sessions. Not sure entirely which days at which clubs except will definately be at Palace on Sat 18. I have an early flight so will probably arrive between noon and 2pm. I'll probably visit Mainhatten but not sure when probably Sunday after spending the day looking around Frankfurt (Christmas market, shops, galleries). Not sure if I'll take a trip to Oase as it sounds a bit of a trek but could be persuaded.

Wish me luck! If anyone is around, look for the Bruce Lee look-a-like. Not really but you get my drift.

Willa1
12-17-10, 02:46
Hey guys,

Planning a trip through Frankfurt on the 7th of January. Planning to go to one of the above around 5 PM. Anyone be there then? It has been 5 long months!

Will

Little Mickey
12-18-10, 07:35
Sup dudes! Thanks for the great forum guys, loads of info, lets hope I remember all the tips. I'll be in Frankfurt 18-21 for my first taste of FKK.

Sound like there'll be a couple of you guys around would be good to bump into and chat in between sessions. Not sure entirely which days at which clubs except will definately be at Palace on Sat 18. I have an early flight so will probably arrive between noon and 2pm. I'll probably visit Mainhatten but not sure when probably Sunday after spending the day looking around Frankfurt (Christmas market, shops, galleries). Not sure if I'll take a trip to Oase as it sounds a bit of a trek but could be persuaded.

Wish me luck! If anyone is around, look for the Bruce Lee look-a-like. Not really but you get my drift. Flight cancelled, BA haven't had flights to Frankfurt since Thursday night.

Second time this year, ash cloud stopped me from visiting Kiev. Do you think someone is trying to tell me something?

Mac75
12-18-10, 14:34
I will be in Berlin in the first week of January and plan on visiting Artemis on the nights of 3rd. 4th. 5th January.

If any fellow forum member would like to meet up please PM me.

Thanks.

Mac75

Hannibal Barca
12-24-10, 18:23
Hi,

I have some spare time during spanning the Christmas and New Years period to visit the clubs. I am expecting to be around the Dusseldorf area for Dec 26-28, 2010 and then after a hiatus for New Years I expect to be around the Frankfurt area for Jan 7-9, 2011. I am happy to meet up with other mongers that are around.

Markthomas1950
12-25-10, 12:48
Flight cancelled, BA haven't had flights to Frankfurt since Thursday night.

Second time this year, ash cloud stopped me from visiting Kiev. Do you think someone is trying to tell me something?Hey Little Mickey, that is not right that BA cancelled your flight to Frankfurt. I hope that you received compensation of some sort. Maybe you will get lucky a third time.

As for me wish me luck as I make a post Christmas but before New Years mid week visit to the clubs. Let me know if anyone else is around.

Cheers

Angus Magee
12-26-10, 13:22
The time between Christmas and NYE has always been good to me at Artemis. Thus I am considering a visit in the coming week. I am not 100% there yet but if I go it will likely be on the coming Tuesday, December 28. It is unlikely anyone from the forum will be around but if you are planning a visit let me know.

AM

Qubei
01-02-11, 14:09
I'll be in Frankfurt the last weekend of January, anyone with plans for Oase on the 28 or 29?

/Q

Kimino
01-02-11, 16:18
I'll be in Berlin February 1st (Tuesday) and 2nd (Wednesday).

On both days I'll visit Artemis.

Anyone else?

Ciao

Sapper
01-02-11, 18:30
Will anyone be attending the Bernds party on the 7 Jan 11.

I would like to meet up / chat with any partygoers.

Cheers,

Sapper

Italian Buz
01-04-11, 12:39
Hi to everybody,

I am right now sitting on a couch in GT with my pc on my lap and the feeling is simply great.

If anyone would like to meet in GT I will be here also tomorrow morning like today sitting down between 11 and 13 with my laptop in the corner of the bar lounge.

All the best,

ITB

London Traveller
01-04-11, 21:45
Hi all, I will be at Artemis on Saturday / Sunday 15/16 January. Any company is very welcome. LT

Italian Buz
01-04-11, 22:49
Slight change of program for me: tomorrow I will be in Villa vertigo if anyone want to meet just look for the guy with the netbook in the morning. Or pm me and I will read it tomorrow morning.

On Thursday I will be back in GT.

ITB

Nille Copenhagen
01-04-11, 23:27
Hi all, I will be at Artemis on Saturday / Sunday 15/16 January. Any company is very welcome. LTLucky guy, I can't make it to Artemis that weekend, I'm attending a local sexparty.

All the best. See you around.

Nille

Markthomas1950
01-05-11, 01:38
I will be visiting the Frankfurt FKKs for the weekend of January 7-9.

Let me know if you wish to join up.

Italian Buz
01-05-11, 15:22
I will be again in GT if anyone would like to meet up just pm me and we can exchange our contacts to arrange a meeting.

Greetings from NRW.

ITB

Italian Buz
01-06-11, 12:54
Tomorrow Jan 7, I will be in Villa Vertigo and on Jan 8 I will be in GT, likely moving later to LR till closing at 4am.

If anyone wants to meet please pm me.

ITB

Sven Hassel
01-06-11, 20:30
I will be visiting the Frankfurt FKKs for the weekend of January 7-9.

Let me know if you wish to join up. Hey MT,

Will be in town 6-8th.

We could team up on the 7th. I was thinking of The Palace but if you know something better I'm up for it.

If anyone else wants to join, they're welcome.

Iseeu
01-08-11, 23:07
Is planned for Thursday, Jan. 20th. PM if you'd like to join in this important communty service.

Kojiman
01-12-11, 01:06
Will be in Frankfurt from Feb 24 early morning till afternoon 26th, and back for the evening (21hr layover) March 5th, want to go to an FKK, still reading around, wouldn't mind something else. First time here but have used soaplands in Japan.

Mr Sassinak
01-12-11, 20:08
Never been to a FKK club before, so looking for a guide to show me the ropes.

If interested, please PM me back.

Jonham
01-16-11, 02:09
Anyone care to show a newbie around for FKK? Any guides? Never been into any FKK before.

London Traveller
01-17-11, 22:50
I will be returning to Berlin from 29th January (Saturday) for a whole week. So anyone who would like to fix up a meeting at Artemis. Please drop me a line and we can coordinate!

Markthomas1950
01-17-11, 22:50
Hey MT,

Will be in town 6-8th. We could team up on the 7th. I was thinking of The Palace but if you know something better I'm up for it. Hey Sven,

I was at Oase on the 7th. Sorry I missed you. Good times were had.

Markthomas1950
01-17-11, 23:00
Hey,

I am expecting to be in Frankfurt for January 22-23 for some FKKing. Let me know if anyone else is going to be around.

Cheers,

Mark Thomas

Markthomas1950
01-17-11, 23:10
Hey guys,

I am also expecting to be in NRW for the weekend of February 5-6. I will probably do a combination of Golden Time, Living Room and Villa Vertigo. I am not sure which order but I am happy to go with the flow if anyone wishes to join me.

Take care,

Mark Thomas

Plover 23
01-20-11, 22:17
I also will be around that weekend.

My current plans are:

4th YY "Chronicles of Nadia"

5th ACA / LR / elsewhere but probably not GT (unless Andrea (Ro) is working that week). Planet has an "Apres Ski" event on 5th. WTF is that? I have never done a Saturday night at VV so I might be persuaded to try.

6th Lazy Sunday: possibly PSR, Planet, Das5 or World / Oase.

7th Possibly a return to FKK First if anyone interested.

Once more I am interested in any good ideas for hidden gems. I know the NRW clubs pretty well so gems may take some work to discover. I haven't been to Club M, Babylon or Traum Paradies before, so they are possibilities if anybody gives them a thumbs up.

PL

Willa1
01-23-11, 18:54
Hi guys,

Will be in Frankfurt on 18/19 Feb & the evening of the 25th. Plan to be at Oase (probably on the 19th) , but at the suggestion of others, will also try Mainhattan & possibly Sharks on the other dates. Would be interested in meeting up. Will have a car to facilitate possible World excursion also.

Will

Regnad
01-23-11, 22:37
I'm going to be in Hessen the second weekend in February. If anyone's interested in running together, let me know. My tentative plans:

Feb 10. Thursday. Oase, set in stone.

Feb 11. Friday. World, possibly flexible.

Feb 12. Saturday. Das 5 Element, flexible.

Feb 13. Sunday. Open

Chure
01-25-11, 03:15
Hi guys,

Will be in Frankfurt on 18/19 Feb & the evening of the 25th. Plan to be at Oase (probably on the 19th) , but at the suggestion of others, will also try Mainhattan & possibly Sharks on the other dates. Would be interested in meeting up. Will have a car to facilitate possible World excursion also.

WillWill, I will be in Frankfurt on all of those dates. My plan is Oase for sure on Saturday 2-19-11, but would love to go to World anytime including the 19th as I have never been. I would be happy to help with fuel costs etc.

Markthomas1950
01-27-11, 22:28
Will, I will be in Frankfurt on all of those dates. My plan is Oase for sure on Saturday 2-19-11, but would love to go to World anytime including the 19th as I have never been. I would be happy to help with fuel costs etc.Hey Willa1 and Chure,

I am expecting to be in Frankfurt for February 18-20. Saturday is the day to be in World because it is the party day there. So World is on the menu for February 19. I will have rental car too but I will be staying in Frankfurt rather than in Giessen.

Chure
01-28-11, 03:13
Hey Mark, I will be in Frankfurt Feb 16th thru March 2. Would love to hook up and go to World on Saturday Feb 19 Maybe Oase or somewhere else on Friday night.

I would be happy to share fuel costs and whatever. Am staying near the main train station, Frankfurt am Main.

Chure.

I am expecting to be in Frankfurt for February 18-20. Saturday is the day to be in World because it is the party day there. So World is on the menu for February 19. I will have rental car too but I will be staying in Frankfurt rather than in Giessen.[/QUOTE]

Yoksha
02-10-11, 21:04
My travel plan: I got rented car.

Sunday 13th Feb: Public sauna from 12-3pm then off to Oase from 4 till closing time.

Monday 14th Feb: Oase or Mainhatten or Sharks

Tuesday 15th Feb: Drive to Monchengladbach check in hotel.

: PT Team tabulos till 8ish.

: Living room or Goldentime or Planet happy garden.

Wednesday 15th Feb: Beverly.

Thursday 16th Feb: PT Mettmann till 8ish.

: Living room or Goldentime or Planet happy

Friday 16th Feb: PT MG till 8ish.

: Living room or Goldentime or Planet happy garden.

Saturday Flying off and recovering.

I'm going solo and looking for someone to chat with between sessions and compare notes.

Or someone to split the fuel cost with.

Anyone know where I can get the blue pill or other chemical aid?

Wassab
02-12-11, 12:38
Hi Mates,

I will be visiting FRA on Feb 25 to Mar 2nd, leaving for home on Mar 3rd.

I am looking to visit Palace on Saturday, Oase on Sunday and maybe a quickie to Mainhattan on other day.

If any of you chaps want to meet up for some pints and nourishment please drop me a line. I will have my Blackberry with me so if you could leave your pin and maybe we chat and set a time and place to meet.

I don't have access to a car but if you do and would like to reach World on Saturday then I would be happy to share the cost, rental and petro.

Cheers!

Willa1
02-12-11, 17:58
Hey Willa1 and Chure,

I am expecting to be in Frankfurt for February 18-20. Saturday is the day to be in World because it is the party day there. So World is on the menu for February 19. I will have rental car too but I will be staying in Frankfurt rather than in Giessen. Hi Mark & Chure. Sorry forthe delay. But my travel plans have changed. Will only be in Frankurt on Friday 25 Feb. Plan to get into FRA airport around 1700. Head out to OASE around 1900 to catch the end of the day shift, beginning of the night shift. Plan to stay late . And will ahve a car. So if anyone needs transport. Let me know. Staying around the airport.

Will

Concaclo
02-12-11, 23:47
Dear all,

I will be in cologne Feb. 28th and March 1st.

This is my first visit to germany.

I would like to visit a fkk and a partyreff.

Any and all suggestions will be most appreciated

Chure
02-13-11, 05:09
Hi Mark & Chure. Sorry forthe delay. But my travel plans have changed. Will only be in Frankurt on Friday 25 Feb. Plan to get into FRA airport around 1700. Head out to OASE around 1900 to catch the end of the day shift, beginning of the night shift. Plan to stay late. And will ahve a car. So if anyone needs transport. Let me know. Staying around the airport.

WillNo problem with the delay. I will most likely be at Oase on the 25th also as I prefer that club on Friday and Saturday nights. Thought we would hear back from Markthomas1950 by now regarding World on the 19th. He wrote to us on. 1-27-11, but hasn't communicated on this thread since then. Will, I am pretty sure we hung out at Oase late Feb early March last year. As I recall you left to have dinner and then returned to the club later. In any case look forward to my arrival next week and hooking up with you and others to compare notes at Oase.

Hapaxsmith
02-14-11, 00:36
I'll be in Dusseldorf March 9 to 11 and looking to hit Samya and LR, and possibly GT if I can arrange a ride. I've been to LR and GT a few times before and looking forward to getting back to this bit of heaven on earth.

If anyone is looking for some company or is willing to have some company, please pm me. I speak half decent German and am happy to be a bit of a tour guide to any newbies. Or an interpreter for more seasoned but monolingual mongers.

Thanks.

Willa1
02-16-11, 22:20
No problem with the delay. I will most likely be at Oase on the 25th also as I prefer that club on Friday and Saturday nights. Thought we would hear back from Markthomas1950 by now regarding World on the 19th. He wrote to us on. 1-27-11, but hasn't communicated on this thread since then. Will, I am pretty sure we hung out at Oase late Feb early March last year. As I recall you left to have dinner and then returned to the club later. In any case look forward to my arrival next week and hooking up with you and others to compare notes at Oase.Hi Chure,

Great memory. That is me. I remember the 3 of you know. Look forward to comparing notes! See you Friday the 25th!

Chure
02-17-11, 12:50
Hi all,

I arrived in Frankfurt last night. Staying until 3-3-11. Probably heading to Palace or Mainhattan today. I think Oase Friday 11/18 and Saturday 11/19. If anyone wants to hook up, let me know, or if anyone is interested in going to World let me know. I have not been, but would prefer making the trip with someone more familiar with that area. Would be happy to share expenses.

Chure

Nille Copenhagen
02-17-11, 17:43
I'll be at Villa Vertigo or Goldentime tomorrow Freday 18th Feb.

You are welcome for a nice chat if we meet.

Shag Master
02-17-11, 19:42
Hi Chure,

I'm in Frankfurt on Sunday 27th February and planning on visiting World. More than happy to form a crew with yourself and anybody else who may in town at the same time.

Cheers,

Shag

Hi all,

I arrived in Frankfurt last night. Staying until 3-3-11. Probably heading to Palace or Mainhattan today. I think Oase Friday 11/18 and Saturday 11/19. If anyone wants to hook up, let me know, or if anyone is interested in going to World let me know. I have not been, but would prefer making the trip with someone more familiar with that area. Would be happy to share expenses.

Chure

Checkers1
02-17-11, 21:11
Will be at Palace on the 25th of February. Who would like to meet up?

Chure
02-18-11, 01:44
Hi Chure,

I'm in Frankfurt on Sunday 27th February and planning on visiting World. More than happy to form a crew with yourself and anybody else who may in town at the same time.

Cheers,

ShagThat sounds great, let's stay in touch as we get closer to that date. I am staying next to the main train station in Frankfurt.

Chure

Wassab
02-18-11, 01:47
Hi Chure,

Cheers,

Shag
Hi all,

ChureGents,

I will be arriving in Frankfurt next Saturday Feb 26 around noon and looking to head over to Palace and am open to go to World instead and defer Palace for Sunday.

I am also looking to visit Oase on Monday Feb 28 if any of you want to meet me there.

I will depart Frankfurt on Mar 3rd.

I will have my Blackberry with me so let me know hoe we can all connect, via pin / bbm maybe?

W

Mack Dad
02-18-11, 02:26
Will be in the Frankfurt area this Saturday and Sunday 2/19-2/20. Going to do Palace, Mainhatten, and Treff 29 in hanau. Anybody interested PM me.

Wassab
02-20-11, 18:53
Wassab, Chur, Shag Master.

I am in Frankfurt next Friday, Saturday, Sunday and looking to spend time Palace, Oase and World.

Would be good to meet you guys. What is the best way to get in touch as I don't think we can leave our email addresses on here?

Happy to share car costs if anyone is mobile. Will be staying near main station.

CjkanyeCjKayne,

I will be staying within walking distance of Frankfurt HBF. My company have put me up in the Corner Hotel. I will have my personal blackberry with me so if you have a BB then maybe we can pin / bbm each other on Saturday. I too would love to visit World but will not have access to a car.

If not going to World then this is my plan:

Saturday- Palace.

Sunday- Oase.

Monday- meeting most of the day then maybe visit Mainhattan or Oase depending on the line up I see on Sunday.

Tuesday- brief meeting in the morning then off to Palace.

Wednesday- flying home.

Let me know if the pre-schedule suits you and maybe we can pick a spot and time to meet. My flight arrives around noon on Saturday.

Wassab

Chure
02-21-11, 04:09
Wassab, sent you your requested pm 3 days ago, you didn't reply. Question is, if 3 or 4 of us went.

World Saturday on public transport and cabs, would it be a nightmare logistically and financially?

Chure.

I will be staying within walking distance of Frankfurt HBF. My company have put me up in the Corner Hotel. I will have my personal blackberry with me so if you have a BB then maybe we can pin / bbm each other on Saturday. I too would love to visit World but will not have access to a car.

If not going to World then this is my plan:

Saturday- Palace.

Sunday- Oase.

Monday- meeting most of the day then maybe visit Mainhattan or Oase depending on the line up I see on Sunday.

Tuesday- brief meeting in the morning then off to Palace.

Wednesday- flying home.

Let me know if the pre-schedule suits you and maybe we can pick a spot and time to meet. My flight arrives around noon on Saturday.

Wassab[/QUOTE]

Chure
02-21-11, 12:08
Hi Guys,

I'm also staying near to the main station. I have transport arranged to go to World around 3pm on Sunday. I will drop you a PM with my mobile number so you can get in touch with me and hopefully we can all hit World together.

Cheers,

ShagShag. 3:00 pm Sunday sounds great, I am staying right next door to main station at Excelsior Hotel. Happy to share expenses. Can you send me a PM to confirm that you got this?

Chure

Wassab
02-21-11, 13:22
Hi Guys,

I'm also staying near to the main station. I have transport arranged to go to World around 3pm on Sunday. I will drop you a PM with my mobile number so you can get in touch with me and hopefully we can all hit World together.

Cheers,

ShagShag,

If there is room for one more person then I would love to join you guys.

I will be staying near the HBF so if there's room can we firm up a meeting point in or outside of the hbf for Sunday at 3?

W.

Cjkanye01
02-22-11, 05:46
OK guys how about a Palace on Friday, Oase on Saturday. I can't leave FRA on Sunday so will do a repeat of one of these two.

I don't have PM priviledges here and no card I can use to sign up. My email is [Email address deleted by Admin] if we are allowed to post that on the board.

For now, I'll say I'll be in the club from maybe 1pm lunchtime. English guy around 30 years.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Chure
02-22-11, 22:36
Anyone in town who wants to hook up at Oase on Wednesday 2-22-11?

Send me a PM, or post on this thread, let me know what you would like to do.

Euroknight
02-23-11, 08:24
I am planning to head towards Stuttgart this Saturday afternoon, and visit eithe Paradise (near the airport) or Safari (Fellbach, the opposite direction). I will have no car this weekend (damn!) , so I will try to arrive by S-bahn. I have never visited any of the two: maybe some fellow monger would be there or would like to meet and go together? Just PM me or write here.

EK

Chure
02-25-11, 03:35
Few of us are heading over to Oase on Friday 25th and Saturday 26th. Anyone wants to hook up leave a message or PM.

Chure
02-28-11, 16:17
Anyone interested in going to the Carnival Party at World Saturday 3-5-11. I can arrange inexpensive taxi for door to door service there and back. We could share the cost, but would be leaving from main train station area in Frankfurt. A few of us used him last night for World, it worked out great. Send me a PM or leave message here.

Chure

Qubei
03-01-11, 16:47
Will be at Oase 3rd of March, perhaps 4th as well. Send a message if someone would like to meet up.

Kimino
03-01-11, 19:23
All said in the title.

If someone wants to meet at Artemis and have a chat, just send me a PM!

Ciaooo

London Traveller
03-05-11, 00:11
Do get in touch if you're going to be at the club then. Don't just admire me from afar. Say Hi!

Italian Buz
03-06-11, 16:56
Dear All,

Taking advantage of a serie of business trips that make me always fly over NRW I took the chance and decided to land in my favourite part of the World for taking a few days off.

I will be there starting from March 8 (coming Tursday) , in the evening and will stay till Monday 14, in the morning. So almost one week.

I have as usual already set up some appointments with my favourites and I will share my time between GT, VV and LR as always even if I do not have an exact plan already.

If anyone would like to catch up please PM me and I will provide the necessary contact details!

All the best.

ITB.

P. S. I will try as I did last times I was there to provide my fellow memebers with live updates at least from GT and VV!

Fearless8
03-07-11, 23:45
Myself and a friend from a local Michigan Escort Board will be "touring" Germany for a week. Our "plan" is as follows:

March 9th: FKK Oase.

March 10th: FKK World.

March 12th: Partytreff Mettmann.

After that we're playing it by ear. On March 14th it will be either Club Globe or FKK Acapulco.

Hoping to hit Partytreff Dolce Vita Raubach on March 15th if I'm still "functioning".

Will report when I get back.

Hapaxsmith
03-08-11, 07:26
Hi all,

I'm in Cologne for a few days this week and planning to hit Samya Wednesday night, Thursday, and Friday daytime. Depending on what the line-up looks like Wednesday night, I may head to Living Room for Thursday. If anyone plans to be there those days and wants some company, let me know.

Hapax.

Euroknight
03-08-11, 23:41
I will be in Oase in the afternoon and evening of this Sunday, March 13th. Happy to meet some ISG member: feel free to IM if you like.

PeterTaylor
03-10-11, 17:34
Hi all.

Planning to visit Oase on 23rd, Palace 24th and Manhattan 25th March. I have most of the Wednesday free and plan to visit Oase that day given the extra journey time. I will have Thursday evening at Palace, understand that Bee is there, and Friday for a short visit to Manhattan.

Anyone going to be there or would advise different itinerary?

Peter

Bluat
03-13-11, 02:37
I will be arriving in Frankfurt March 17th noon time. I've rented a car and will be driving to Goldentime and then hitting up Villa Vertigo in the evening. Next day will be spent at World, and finish on Sunday at Palace. I plan on staying close to closing time on all three days so if anyone wants a ride or company hit me up with a PM.

PriceFisher
03-19-11, 01:45
Would love to try World instead on Saturday, but too far.

PM me if you'd like to tag team.

Hey:

I was planning on going to Oase and Mainhattan as well, but in the reverse order. But could rearrange plans.

Carlo

Titlover
03-19-11, 19:04
Hi all.

Planning to visit Oase on 23rd, Palace 24th and Manhattan 25th March. I have most of the Wednesday free and plan to visit Oase that day given the extra journey time. I will have Thursday evening at Palace, understand that Bee is there, and Friday for a short visit to Manhattan.

Anyone going to be there or would advise different itinerary?

PeterI'm also in Frankfurt this week. Sounds like we have a group of us here. Let me know if any of you want to plan same iteneraries. Doug

Mike De H
03-19-11, 21:25
I will be in Oase 22nd (avoiding Dessous day at world) and World on the 23rd. On the 24th its open

Wdarryl
03-20-11, 00:47
I have a layover in FRA on Tues will be at mainhatten from opening till around 3pm. If anyone wants to meet up. Send me a message

Basketcase
03-20-11, 05:06
I will be arriving in Frankfurt March 17th noon time. I've rented a car and will be driving to Goldentime and then hitting up Villa Vertigo in the evening. Next day will be spent at World, and finish on Sunday at Palace. I plan on staying close to closing time on all three days so if anyone wants a ride or company hit me up with a PM.Bluat,

We were worried sick. At World we had the ice bears, ISGers, and even guys from the Roemerforum looking for you at World. We were in the club 15 hours.

We will keep looking for you.

PeterTaylor
03-20-11, 17:22
I'm also in Frankfurt this week. Sounds like we have a group of us here. Let me know if any of you want to plan same iteneraries. DougGuys,

Very happy to meet and offer (I'm) moral support on visits next week.

Plan Oase aon the Wednesday as it is the furthest out and I have most time, but nothing committed.

Palace has a party on the Thursday 24th and it is nearest for me. I have presentation that day.

I also have full day on Friday, so Manhattan calls.

Peter

Bluat
03-20-11, 20:57
Bluat,

We were worried sick. At World we had the ice bears, ISGers, and even guys from the Roemerforum looking for you at World. We were in the club 15 hours.

We will keep looking for you. Sorry I missed you guys. Originally that was the plan but I absolutely love the NRW clubs and Villa Vertigo in particular. I'm currently on the couch surfing the net and seeing plenty of stunning girls walking by me. I will report later about why my new favorite club is VV and my new favorite region is the NRW area.

Basketcase
03-21-11, 04:41
Sorry I missed you guys. Originally that was the plan but I absolutely love the NRW clubs and Villa Vertigo in particular. I'm currently on the couch surfing the net and seeing plenty of stunning girls walking by me. I will report later about why my new favorite club is VV and my new favorite region is the NRW area.B.

You stood us up. The crew went to FKK Palace on Sunday and we looked for you again.

We did meet Markthomas1950

London Traveller
03-21-11, 20:39
I will be visiting Frankfurt 1-3 April. Anyone who would like to get together. Just drop me a line. I won't be at the clubs (not sure which ones I'm going to yet) on Saturday night though as I am going to be trying other aspects of the local culture.

Basketcase
03-21-11, 22:52
Sorry I missed you guys. Originally that was the plan but I absolutely love the NRW clubs and Villa Vertigo in particular. I'm currently on the couch surfing the net and seeing plenty of stunning girls walking by me. I will report later about why my new favorite club is VV and my new favorite region is the NRW area.Bluat,

We looked for you at World. We did not find you. We sent the hounds of ISG, Ice Bears and Roemers to go look for you amongst the hordes of World attendees. The bet was whoever found you first would get a free session paid for by the other guys in on the bet. WE NEVER FOUND YOU.

Also we looked for you at Palace. WE NEVER FOUND YOU. The club attendees were predominately local German speakers. Few Italians (if any). The locals know where to go for the best line ups.

Bluat
03-22-11, 00:20
Bluat,

We looked for you at World. We did not find you. We sent the hounds of ISG, Ice Bears and Roemers to go look for you amongst the hordes of World attendees. The bet was whoever found you first would get a free session paid for by the other guys in on the bet. WE NEVER FOUND YOU.

Also we looked for you at Palace. WE NEVER FOUND YOU. The club attendees were predominately local German speakers. Few Italians (if any). The locals know where to go for the best line ups. Haha that would have been a fun game to play? Were you guys going up to every American looking guy and asking them,"are you Bluat?" I'm pretty sure none of you guys would have found me without a name or description, but I could probably find you.

Titlover
03-22-11, 08:15
Guys,

Very happy to meet and offer (I'm) moral support on visits next week.

Plan Oase aon the Wednesday as it is the furthest out and I have most time, but nothing committed.

Palace has a party on the Thursday 24th and it is nearest for me. I have presentation that day.

I also have full day on Friday, so Manhattan calls.

PeterPeter, I was planing on Palace on Thursday too, so I'll be there. Doug

PeterTaylor
03-24-11, 16:32
Peter, I was planing on Palace on Thursday too, so I'll be there. DougI will not get there until late after 10.

Look out for a shrimp with grey hair & glasses and a mast in front of him.

Enjoy.

Peter

Munter
03-29-11, 13:29
Heading across to Artemis for some slap and tickle on the evening of Weds 30/03 if anyone's interested in hooking up for a few drinks and general perving.

M

Kimino
03-29-11, 15:11
I'll be in Berlin for a meeting and I'll be at Artemis both Friday 8 and Sunday 10.

A long time I don't visit Artemis during weekend days.

If anyone wants to meet send a pm.

Ciaoooo

Customx
04-01-11, 01:48
Will be at Artemis Friday, April 8, and Saturday April 9. At Palace Wednesday, April 13. Arrival at all three will be late afternoon, early evening. Stay till late. Palace veteran, Artemis newbie. PM if you will be around. Cheers. Customx

Putantour
04-01-11, 13:35
06 April. Samya, my first time (hope well).

07 April. Colosseum.

08 April. Golden Time.

CU there jumpers.

Kingwenslas
04-08-11, 21:11
Monday 11 April, Tuesday and then Thursday 14th April. I'll be around Villa Vertigo, Planet Happy Garden etc. Please pm me to arrange to meet up. Kingwenslas

Snoop777
04-10-11, 10:02
I will be visiting Frankfurt 23, 24 and 25 April. Anyone who would like to get together. Just drop me a line.

Treble Machine
04-11-11, 08:33
I'll be hitting World this Saturday, getting there at about noon then leave to take care of some business and getting back during the night.

Anyone visiting? I'm new here and I never met any ISGer.

Vitis
04-14-11, 21:08
Hi fellow mongers!

Going to Oase for the first time in two years and I promise to send a happy report! I think I owe you that since I've read the last 50 pages to get a grip on things.

Arriving around 12-13 and will have to leave early around 18. 00.

But I'll be back for some O's on Sunday 17 and maybe on Thursday 21. Would love to meet some ISG'ers.

Send me a message if you'd like to join and share some of your wisdom.

Vitis aka Vini!

Zukkpo3
04-14-11, 22:56
motorcycle sextrip.

hi, i'm a 50 year old newbie in the forum (so forgive me if i'm posting to the wrong forum) , and i'm planning a solo motorbike trip through germany, and possibly to italy and czech r. in june.

can anyone recommend some good partytreff clubs for me please? with a good selection of girls (age doesn't matter, but i like them slim, preferably with small tits). good service, possibly anal, and also if there are clubs offering a little more kinky bits, like [CodeWord117] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord117).

also looking for all night clubs, or clubs where it's possible to stay the night. i don't mind paying above average for quality and exitement.

looking forward to lots of solid information, and to fuck myself through germany. i'm also interrested in information about similar type of clubs in switzerland, austria, italy and the czech republic.

if the trip is a success, i'll submit report+photos hopefully. if anyone of you like to join in on the trip (need your own machine though, i have a ktm 990 adventure) , you're welcome.

regards, zukkpo3

Checkers1
04-17-11, 10:02
I'll be at Palace on Thursday 21. If anyone would like to meet up, please send me a PM.

Mike De H
04-18-11, 22:46
Anybody wanting to share the ferry and Diesel cost to Frankfurt from UK let me know. I can go from NW down M6 and M1 and Dover, through Dunkerk and then to Dusseldorf or Frankfurt. Can also share driving. Car does 48mpg at steady 70.

Rigoleto
04-19-11, 15:57
Hello,

I plan to visit

20 LR or DV.

21 P Bochum.

22 open to any sugestion.

23 open to any sugestion (althoug if I like bochum I will repeat9.

24 GT

It will be nice have anyone to chat between sessions.

Chure
04-26-11, 20:56
Staying near main train station. If anyone wants to meet up, or share travel to and from, send me a PM or leave a note here!

Chure

Tricycle
04-29-11, 04:28
I think I will try Golden Time and Planet Happy Garden, in no particular order. Happy to chat if anyone will be around.

Kimino
05-02-11, 15:20
Probably last Artemis visit before the holidays.

Tue 10. Wed 11 May.

If anyone wants to meet send a pm.

Best!

Kimino

Chure
05-04-11, 00:55
Going to Oase if anyone wants to meet up and chat, have some laughs, and compare notes.

(also would share transportation to and from if you wish)

Send me a PM or leave a note here

Chure

Willa1
05-05-11, 01:27
Planning on being at Oase around 2 PM on 21st of May if anyone is going to be there. Give me a shout.

Will

Chure
05-08-11, 02:29
Going to Oase Sunday. Anyone wants to chat send me a PM or leave message.

Chure

Chure
05-08-11, 07:28
Actually meant to say: Going to OASE SUNDAY! MAY 8. Other wise the same, if any wants to meet up for a chat and a chuckle send me a PM or leave message.

Chure

Chure
05-09-11, 22:36
Wingman and I will hit the club about 3:00 pm Anyone wanting to meet up with us for a chat between assignments leave PM or message here. Or look for 2 very happy looking guys at the club.

Chure
05-12-11, 23:40
Anyone around please look us up. Wingman and I love to chat a bit with our fellows.

If you wish, send a PM.

Chure

Wdarryl
05-15-11, 11:44
Will be in Fra for a couple of days arriving tues in the late afternoon. So will probably go to Mainhatten. Wed is wide open so either World or Oasse. Any one around. Be good to have / be a wingman. Cheers

Chure
05-16-11, 07:14
Will be in Fra for a couple of days arriving tues in the late afternoon. So will probably go to Mainhatten. Wed is wide open so either World or Oasse. Any one around. Be good to have / be a wingman. CheersHey Wdarryl, just changed my flight, will be here until Wednesday morning. I will be at Oase Monday and Tuesday. Your going to Mainhattan? Have you been there before? Perhaps you like it, I do not. Oase is rocking these days. If you change your mind and go Tuesday I will see you there.

Regards, Chure

Man With Plan
05-17-11, 10:55
I am planning a trip to ColA this Sunday. I have been out of the NRW scene for a while following a move to southern DE it is much easier to get to ColA. My last visit to ColA just rated as ok, and miss the camaraderie and banter that seems more prevalent at Oase and Golden Time. If anyone is about and wants to catch up, give me the Augsburg lowdown or whatever then please send me a PM. Thanks, Man With Plan.

Mattador
05-17-11, 18:06
I am landing at frankfurt airport on may 31st around 6pm and willing to share a taxi / rental car to Oase. Let me know via a PM if interested in. Can drop you off around frankfurt area when the club closes too.

Mattador
05-17-11, 18:11
I will set off to World from Frankfurt downtown around 5pm on Jun 1st, Wednesday. Can pick you up if you'd like to join. 15 eur one-way. 25 euros both ways. PM me.

Wdarryl
05-18-11, 12:11
Am off to World for the afternoon. If anyone is headed up and staying late I am keen to share a ride back to FRA HBF area. Will share cost whether it is private car or taxi. To find me at world. I have a large tattoo across my back and a smaller one on my left shoulder. Middle aged. Slimish

Regnad
05-20-11, 23:04
Touring World on the 27th (Fri) and 29th (Sun) , Oase the 28th (Thu) and 30th (Sat).

Should anyone happen on the Baron von Breadmann between now and then, could you tell him to check his email.

Frej Of Asgaard
05-21-11, 15:19
I am visiting FKK clubs in Nord Rhein Westfallen in the period June 2 till June 5th (plane back in the early evening of the 5th).

I have not made up my mind entirely about which clubs to visit yet. Except that Goldentime and Villa Vertigo is on the list. I have a rental car to get around in and a portable GPS.

If any English speakers or Scandinavian language speakers wants to meet up please send me a PM. Sometimes it can be a bit boring in between sessions.

Does anybody have recommendations for which 3rd club to visit?

Capt Dan
05-21-11, 16:06
I am visiting FKK clubs in Nord Rhein Westfallen in the period June 2 till June 5th (plane back in the early evening of the 5th).

Does anybody have recommendations for which 3rd club to visit? Greetings Frej of Asgaard and best wishes for your forthcoming trip. In my opinion you have selected two of the finest clubs in NRW to visit; FKK GoldenTime and VillaVertigo. So well done on choosing wisely, so far! If I were looking for another club to visit in that area I would definitely consider either FKK Planet Happy Garden or Yin Yang which is just across the border in Holland. FKK LivingRoom is also a nice place to visit but I would tend to frequent this establishment after initially visiting FKK GoldenTime which closes early for me! (at 1 am during the week 2 am Friday & Saturday). Livingroom closes later and because both clubs are under the same ownership, you get a reduced entry fee for travelling from GoldenTime to LivingRoom. Beyond that (and further to travel) I would probably consider heading south towards Cologne in order to visit FKK Samya or a personal favorite of mine Park Sauna Residenz. I hesitate to include PSR in this list as it is (generally speaking) a quieter club but with excellent wellness and dining facilites. Unfortunately I will not be traveling at this time; otherwise I would be delighted to meet up. Perhaps another time. Cheers and best of luck with your trip ;)

CD

London Traveller
05-21-11, 16:57
I will be in NRW very shortly! It would be great to meet up with ISG friends when I am there. Just pm me.

London Traveller
05-21-11, 16:58
This board seems to change text with unfortunate consequences. I will be in NRW from 28 May until 5 June. Including all the days in between!

Regnad
05-22-11, 01:18
Touring World on the 27th (Fri) and 29th (Sun) , Oase the 28th (Thu) and 30th (Sat).

Should anyone happen on the Baron von Breadmann between now and then, could you tell him to check his email. Make that World on Thursday the 28th, Oase on the 29th. Don't know yet about Sat and Sun.

Joncall
05-23-11, 22:48
Hi,

I'm in Frankfurt tonight, and ready for some FKK time, let me know if there is any member around, I'm totally new to the Frankfurt area!

Jon

BadinSweet
05-24-11, 09:43
Hi Guys, I have 4 days layover in Frankfurt from May 28-31. Planning to go to:

Oase. Sat 28th.

Sun and Mon. Need to set aside one day to have a sightseeing tour, either Rhine River tour or Cologne, as a cover up.

Palace. Tue 31st.

Haven't decided which places to go in between Sat and Tue. Please let me know if anyone would like to join, share transportation, etc.

Simpleminded
05-25-11, 22:59
I will be in Berlin from May 30 to June 3rd. It's my first time there so I will probably just go to Artemis. If anybody wants to meet up, PM me.

Wassab
05-26-11, 23:44
Hi gents,

Just wondering if anyone would like to join in a car pool service to World on Sunday May 29. I know of local car service that will take up to 4 lads to World for one fixed price. Please let me know if you'll be interest and maybe we can set a time to meet in front of the HBF.

Qubei
05-27-11, 20:01
Hi Guys, I have 4 days layover in Frankfurt from May 28-31. Planning to go to:

Oase. Sat 28th.

Sun and Mon. Need to set aside one day to have a sightseeing tour, either Rhine River tour or Cologne, as a cover up.

Palace. Tue 31st.

Haven't decided which places to go in between Sat and Tue. Please let me know if anyone would like to join, share transportation, etc. Well planned! No need to go all the way to Cologne for sightseeing though, half day in Frankfurt half day in the club :D

Carlos Primeros
05-27-11, 23:00
On Tuesday. 31/05 at Sperma Club at Reichelsheim they are doing a AO Anal Gangbang. Price is 100 €.

There are some reports on the forum here. Read them.

I will be there.

Carlos.

Well planned! No need to go all the way to Cologne for sightseeing though, half day in Frankfurt half day in the club :D

Wdarryl
05-30-11, 19:48
I arrive in frankfurt for only one day not sure what to do. I could visit any of the Hessen clubs or rent a car and head to NRW. Anyone around who is interseted in being / having wingman for the day. Straight, fit canada guy here. Mid 40's

London Traveller
06-02-11, 00:13
I want to be at Oase on 11 June. 12th is more flexible. Anyone else around then? Drop me a line!

Rwaters
06-07-11, 02:19
Anybody around NRW (Golden Time, VV, or other places) on June 12-13?

OR.

Anybody going to Oase, World or other Hesse FKK's June 15-17?

Let me know.

Much more fun with a wingman.

H

Checkers1
06-07-11, 10:22
Hi,

I'll be at Palace next week Friday (June 17). Anyone interested to meet up?

Checkers1

Ashok152
06-08-11, 22:16
Open to meeting and ideas for places. 11th would be more flexible.

Ash

Bigstu
06-10-11, 10:24
Hi,

I will be in Hamburg and Dusseldorf in next couple of weeks. Planning to go to Atmos and maybe Babylon in Hamburg, then Goldentime and Living Room when in Dusseldorf. Anyone interested, let me know.

Cheers, Stu

Myrmidon
06-13-11, 14:23
Despite the fact that there will be ball-kicking women in FRA@this Time (FIFA Women's World Cup) I am coming back during this time. Anticipate visiting the usual suspects on a FRA trip: Palace & Oase. Will be at Oase on Tue, the 28th. Will also be traveling to Koln via train on Thurs, the 30th, to visit Samya. (Got a good reduction on train by booking more than 3 days in advance). Anyone in the area who would like to chat, compare notes etc. Between sessions, or what-ever, drop me a PM. Company is always nice. Will be accompanied for most of the trip by another experienced ISG member. The more, the merrier!

Myr.

Mpvagusta
06-13-11, 18:00
Heading into Frankfurt this Sunday afternoon and staying for a few days.

Thinking of a late afternoon visit to either Oase or Mainhattan depending on how tired I am from the flight and then the other one of those two or the RLD on Tuesday night.

Anyone interested in mongering? Don't feel like heading out on my own. Makes the evening lame.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Checkers1
06-14-11, 18:07
Nobody around?

Hi,

I'll be at Palace next week Friday (June 17). Anyone interested to meet up?

Checkers1

R The Man
06-15-11, 10:02
Travelling from Canada to visit Oase again next week. Anyone want to meet up there? I've hobbied all over the world and would love to share stories or shoot the shit. PM me if you want to meet and chat between sessions.

R.

Kimino
06-15-11, 21:34
I'll be visiting Bernds with friend Charlie123. We will be there at opening time and probably move to Samya later on (this part very probable but not 100%).

If anyone is planning a visit at Bernds (or Samya) on that day, PM.

Ciao!

Kimino

London Traveller
06-15-11, 22:12
Message me if you will be around!

Ky Daddy
06-15-11, 22:39
Going to be in Frankfurt this weekend with no solid plans as to where I am going. I have been many times (World and Oase) in the past, but still have yet to make it to the Palace, so I plan of correcting that this weekend as well as checking out some of the newer FKKs in the area (I have a car, so heading to Fulda can be done). PM me if you are interested in hanging out- especially if you don't mind showing me the ins and outs of the Palace.

Checkers1
06-16-11, 06:35
You got a PM. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Going to be in Frankfurt this weekend with no solid plans as to where I am going. I have been many times (World and Oase) in the past, but still have yet to make it to the Palace, so I plan of correcting that this weekend as well as checking out some of the newer FKKs in the area (I have a car, so heading to Fulda can be done). PM me if you are interested in hanging out- especially if you don't mind showing me the ins and outs of the Palace.

Charlie 123
06-17-11, 12:07
Kimino and I will be at Bernd's from opening time on Wednesday 22nd.

If any forum colleagues are intending to be present on Wednesday and would care to meet up, then we'd be delighted to see you there. Please PM either of us to arrange.

Best,

Charie

Mark_Simon
06-20-11, 05:49
Will be embarking on my first FKK trip. Been banging away in the US, Brazil, mexico so certainly not a newby.

Anyway if someone wants to meet up for a beer and swapping stories I am planning to go Frankfurt for a couple of days of FKK and maybe a partyreff.

Also was thinking to go to zurich to go to globe.

Arrive in france 6/24 and leave 7/3

R The Man
06-21-11, 16:15
Travelling from Canada to visit Oase again next week. Anyone want to meet up there? I've hobbied all over the world and would love to share stories or shoot the shit. PM me if you want to meet and chat between sessions.

R. Just checking again if anyone wants to meet up with Tricycle and me to chat.

R.

Hannibal Barca
06-23-11, 04:00
Hi guys,

I have been blessed with a window of opportunity to take a marathon FKK tour for my summer vacation.

I fly into DUS on the evening of June 24 and leave in the evening of July 3 for home from DUS. My plans are not set in stone but I have a tentative schedule of FKK visits since I have potentially 10 club visits over each of my days in country. I am looking to do a circuit from North to South and back again.

Fri 24 Living Room (or Villa Vertigo)

Sat 25 Villa Vertigo.

Sun 26 Planet Happy Garden (or Villa Vertigo if the Sunday entry is free)

Mon 27 Golden Time.

Tue 28 Samya (or Finca Erotica)

Wed 29 Park Sauna Residenz (or World)

Thu 30 Paradise (or Sharks)

Fri 1 Oase.

Sat 2 Palace (or Mainhattan)

Sun 3 Golden Time.

I will have a modest rental car. Let me know if anyone is around. I am happy to change any of my dates to fit in with another traveller.

Hannibal Barca
06-23-11, 04:03
Anyway if someone wants to meet up for a beer and swapping stories I am planning to go Frankfurt for a couple of days of FKK and maybe a partyreff.

Arrive in france 6/24 and leave 7/3What are your Frankfurt dates? I may be around at the same time that you are in Frankfurt. See my post in this thread of my tentative plans.

Hannibal Barca
06-23-11, 04:12
Anticipate visiting the usual suspects on a FRA trip: Palace & Oase. Will be at Oase on Tue, the 28th. Will also be traveling to Koln via train on Thurs, the 30th, to visit Samya. (Got a good reduction on train by booking more than 3 days in advance). Anyone in the area who would like to chat, compare notes etc. Between sessions, or what-ever, drop me a PM. Company is always nice. Will be accompanied for most of the trip by another experienced ISG member. The more, the merrier!I have similar plans as you but coming from the other way north to south. My tentative plan is Samya for Tue 28 and Paradise or Sharks for Thu 30. I could potentially swap Samya for Thu 30 and play around with my Finca Erotica, World and Park Sauna Residenz dates (see my opening travel annoucement post). I think I will be a bit pushed to get to Oase by Tue 28. What are you doing for Wed 29?

Myrmidon
06-25-11, 05:38
Further to my previous post, I will be back in the Frankfurt area Monday the 27th to Sunday the 3rd of July.

Likely to visit Palace for the sauna sessions on Monday, Oase on Tuesday, Bernd's on Wednesday, Sharks for Thursday and Mainhatten on Friday. May attend Mainhatten 1st Anniversary party on Saturday the 2nd.

PM if you wish to exchange notes. Will be accompanied for most of the trip by another ISG member.

Myr.

...Anticipate visiting the usual suspects on a FRA trip: Palace & Oase. Will be at Oase on Tue, the 28th...

Myr.

Hannibal Barca
06-26-11, 13:35
Further to my previous post, I will be back in the Frankfurt area Monday the 27th to Sunday the 3rd of July.

Likely to visit Palace for the sauna sessions on Monday, Oase on Tuesday, Bernd's on Wednesday, Sharks for Thursday and Mainhatten on Friday. May attend Mainhatten 1st Anniversary party on Saturday the 2nd.

PM if you wish to exchange notes. Will be accompanied for most of the trip by another ISG member.

Myr.Hi Myr,

I can make Palace on Monday, Oase Tues and even Bernds Weds. I have been to VV Fri, GT sat and VV today (thanks Nille for the free entry tip). See you at Palace on Monday.

Kris Maru
06-26-11, 16:17
Hello Fellow members,

I will be in Bernds on July 8, 11 & 13. Oase on July 9th. Palace on the 10th. Anyone interested to meet?

London Traveller
06-28-11, 21:00
Anyone around then? May also attend Mainhattan party on 2nd July.

Mark_Simon
06-29-11, 14:18
OK, will be in frankfurt tomorrow, Thursday and Friday. Want to go to world, palace? Anwhere there is hot chicks.

Will be embarking on my first FKK trip. Been banging away in the US, Brazil, mexico so certainly not a newby.

Also was thinking to go to zurich to go to globe.

Arrive in france 6/24 and leave 7/3

Talbot
07-01-11, 15:31
I will be in Oase 6th. 7th. 8th and 9th July. If anyone is visiting PM me to meet up.

Daddy123
07-03-11, 12:16
Anyone around then? May also attend Mainhattan party on 2nd July.Anyone want to meet up or need a ride from Frankfurt?

London Traveller
07-04-11, 20:10
If anyone is in the area and would like to get together on either the Saturday or Sunday. Drop me a line.). Let's hope it's a sunny day!

Pytlover
07-08-11, 20:26
I am planning my first FKK trip in late September to hit the big Frankfurt clubs and then open minded about exploring further or just repeating depending on how many days I can stay. If anyone is planning to take a multi-day trip and / or cares to take a newbie under his wings (or just share some tips) , I would greatly appreciate a PM.

Kimino
07-12-11, 17:43
Yes I know, it's not Germany but all my "friends" are here. Hahahah.

I'll be on a motorbike tour with couple of friends and we will hit Andiamo on the 2 dates. Been reading super good reports on other forums about this place.

It's a little bit more expensive than Artemis. 85 entrance. 70 for 30 min session.

Anyways, one of the places I wanted to visit.

If anyone happens to be in that area, pm!

Ciao

Frej Of Asgaard
07-21-11, 20:16
I will be visiting different FKK / Sauna clubs in the Nordrhein-Westfalen area in the period from Monday August 8 till Sunday August 14.

I will have my own car to get around.

So if anyone wants to meet up in a club, or want to hitch a ride to a club then please send me a PM.

My schedule for which clubs to visit at which days is flexible.

NeverNever
07-22-11, 08:11
Hi I'm a first timer arriving in dusseldorf Sunday evening and heading over the Living room at around 10pm (the only place that seems to be open past 1am) after that I don't have much of a plan except a wish to visit oase, I do have a modest car, let me know if you'd like to meet up.

NeverNever
07-22-11, 08:17
Hi,

I'm a first timer arriving in dusseldorf Sunday evening and heading over the Living room at around 10pm (the only place that seems to be open past 1am) after that I don't have

Much of a plan except a wish to visit oase, I do have a modest car, let me know if you'd like to meet up.

NeverNever
07-22-11, 08:18
Hi I'm a first timer arriving in dusseldorf Sunday evening and heading over the Living room at around 10pm (the only place that seems to be open past 1am) after that I don't have

Much of a plan except a wish to visit oase, I do have a modest car, let me know if you'd like to meet up.

Creature2
07-25-11, 13:53
I will arrive to NRW this weekend, starting from the 29th of July.

Not decided yet, about my where about but will publish again, when I have a concrete plan; when and where; PHG, VV, PSR and Planet is on the list.

It seems ACA also improved the line-up. Any other idea?

Nille Copenhagen
07-25-11, 15:00
I will arrive to NRW this weekend, starting from the 29th of July.

Not decided yet, about my where about but will publish again, when I have a concrete plan; when and where; PHG, VV, PSR and Planet is on the list.

It seems ACA also improved the line-up. Any other idea?GT, DV, LR, Samya, Brends.

Many girls are leaving for holiday, so it might be a hit or miss in some clubs.

Creature2
07-26-11, 13:55
GT, DV, LR, Samya, Brends.

Many girls are leaving for holiday, so it might be a hit or miss in some clubs.Hi Nille,

Thank you for those recommendations. My first time in DV was good, last time not so good, maybe I may return in the future, who knows.

GT was one of my favorite club, once a time ago. I didn't go there since a year. The reports says it is overcrowded but I miss those lovely girls of GT, all of the time, and I still have some discount vouchers for both LR and GT.

Yes, that is true that many girls start to take vacation. I try to take a week off in July but couldn't do it because of office workload.

I wll try to participate the party at Happy garden, maybe some girls of Golden Time and Villa may show up, at the party. If this weekend won't be that succesfull because lack of girls, at mid of August, I will try somewhere else in Europe to find those girls.

And guess what! PSR is not open this weekend. What a miss! I had an intention to do Parksauna Residenz this Sunday.

Nille Copenhagen
07-26-11, 15:49
Hi Nille,

I wll try to participate the party at Happy garden, maybe some girls of Golden Time and Villa may show up, at the party. If this weekend won't be that succesfull because lack of girls, at mid of August, I will try somewhere else in Europe to find those girls.

And guess what! PSR is not open this weekend. What a miss! I had an intention to do Parksauna Residenz this Sunday.Hi Creature2,

So many clubs / girls so little time.

I was at DV-party last month and it was great.

PHG pirates party on Sat. Is a good choice, I would like to attend as well and chasing girls with my sword. LOL.

I not sure about girls from VV would come as VV have their own "Disco night". And GT girls have plenty of work so they don't need to move,

Unless they love partying.

Then try VV or GT on Sunday hopefully the weather will be nice.

Or do a GT+LR combo. LR had just upgraded there bar-area, nice.

Dominos Dick
07-27-11, 15:12
Hi I am arriving Franfurt on 12th August and have 3 nights stay. Plan to cover Mainhattan, Palace and some other place on Sunday. Pretty flexible with timings and this is my 2nd trip of Fkks. I am 37 years old and would be happy to have company of fellow ISG mongers if anyone is around the same time. Nothing like good company to enjoy the fun.

Please Pm if interested

Creature2
07-27-11, 18:24
30 July, Saturday, PHG for this Pirate Party.

1 Aug, Monday, FKK Planet in Duren.

Friday and Sunday, maybe Villa Vertigo or some pauschal clubs in Velbert and Gelsenkirchen.

Willa1
07-29-11, 01:10
Hi,

Will be going through Frankfurt on the 21st of August (Sunday) during the day. And the 25th of Aug (Thursday night). Realize it is summer. But can't miss any opportunities! If anyone is available. Planning to hit OASE on Sunday. And either OASE or possibly Mainhatten / Darmont on Thursday. Anyone around?

Will

Qw123
07-29-11, 19:38
I plan to go to Golden Time tomorrow (30th July) and Acapulco (31st) on Sunday.

Hannibal Barca
07-30-11, 11:47
Hi,

I am going to be in Frankfurt over weekend of Aug 6-7. There is a party at World on Sat so I may look in on that. Sunday is open so that may be Sharks or Oase. Happy for anyone to join me.

N O R E
08-01-11, 17:07
Will be in DUS from Aug 5-6 inclusive. Planning to mostly hit up GT, but have heard lots of good thing about Acapulco, so that might be my stop on Sunday morning before heading to the airport for my evening flight. Let me know if you're going to be around.

OldAsiaHand
08-02-11, 02:53
Will be at OASE on 24th August from mid-afternoon until late. If anyone wants to hang out between sessions, please PM me for details.

OAH

Charlie 123
08-02-11, 17:00
Hi.

I will be in Frankfurt overnight this Friday. I haven't yet decided whether to make another pilgramage to Oase or to trek out to FKK World, which is the only one of the 'majors' I've yet to visit.

Anyone who plans to be at either of these clubs on Friday and fancies meeting up, please PM me. I'll be arriving at about 7pm whichever of the two clubs I decide to visit.

Thanks.

Charlie

Charlie 123
08-03-11, 12:03
Hi.

I will be in Frankfurt overnight this Friday. I haven't yet decided whether to make another pilgramage to Oase or to trek out to FKK World, which is the only one of the 'majors' I've yet to visit.

Anyone who plans to be at either of these clubs on Friday and fancies meeting up, please PM me. I'll be arriving at about 7pm whichever of the two clubs I decide to visit.

Thanks.

CharlieI have now settled on FKK World as my destination for Friday. If anybody would like to hook up then please pm me.

Thanks.

C

Mattador
08-04-11, 16:21
I will head to Oase on August 17 from downtown frankfurt. If anyone wants to tag along to share the rental car cost (of 80eur) please pm me. I am flexible with timings although plan to set off in the afternoon and stay until midnight.

London Traveller
08-06-11, 19:33
I am in the Cologne area on Sat / Sun 13/14 August. Anyone fancy a day at Parksauna Residenz? I'm also open to other suggestions. Saturday is best as I have an afternoon flight on Sunday.

Meeps77
08-06-11, 19:43
I'll be visiting Oase, Palace, and Mainhattan. I haven't been to Mainhattan yet but want to try. I don't have specific dates at specific locations, but if the weather if nice I plan to be at Oase laying poolside.

PM if you're interested in hanging out between sessions.

Jymondor
08-08-11, 21:08
Planning to visit both clubs. I would assume that Friday would be better for Bernds because life music on Saturday might attract too many regulars.

Anyone? Please PM.

Boomer10
08-09-11, 00:59
Planning to visit both clubs. I would assume that Friday would be better for Bernds because life music on Saturday might attract too many regulars.

Anyone? Please PM.Well. 11 and 12 Aug is Thursday and Friday. Also Bernds is closed on the weekend.

Strato
08-10-11, 00:43
Friends, Romans, Cuntrymen. Lend me your euro. Ahem. Ears.

Assuming that the financial world has not completely gone down the tubes and that my few sheckles still have some value,

Plan to be in the promised land of Frankfurt for two short visits.

Sept 3. 4 and then a return visit. 8/9 Sept.

Weather should still be good for Oase garden. But also considering a look-see at Mainhattan or Sharks.

If any members will be in the neighborhood, drop me an email.

All the best,

S. Trato

Antonio275
08-15-11, 20:15
I will head to Oase on August 17 from downtown frankfurt. If anyone wants to tag along to share the rental car cost (of 80eur) please pm me. I am flexible with timings although plan to set off in the afternoon and stay until midnight.Me too. I will stay in OASE all day. Let me know

Mattador
08-16-11, 12:37
Me too. I will stay in OASE all day. Let me knowDo you want to share car? Please pm me if so.

Willa1
08-17-11, 23:50
Hi,

Will be going through Frankfurt on the 21st of August (Sunday) during the day. And the 25th of Aug (Thursday night). Realize it is summer. But can't miss any opportunities! If anyone is available. Planning to hit OASE on Sunday. And either OASE or possibly Mainhatten / Darmont on Thursday. Anyone around?

WillWill be at Oase on Sunday around noon through 6 PM. Anyone around?

Will

Kimino
08-18-11, 18:16
I'll be in Berlin for three days, a friend will come with me.

Program is to spend most of the time at Artemis and maybe visit KD or other place.

Will try to be at Artemis early and have fun before the crowd comes in, if crowd will be in those dates.

Really hoping to meet the gang, Charlie, Nebula, Angus, RB, maybe Zimerbaby and will be super happy to meet other forum members (pardon if I forgot to mention someone I already met).

Send me a PM if you wish to meet.

Ciaoooo

London Traveller
08-19-11, 23:39
Hi. Anyone around and fancy a trip to Golden Time or one of the other clubs (even down to PSR or Samya) do drop me a line. Best wishes, LT

Optimist
08-21-11, 10:14
Shiatsu - will be in Frankfurt area, especially World. Maybe visit to Sharks and SGames (3rd) , and also to NRW on 5th. Have car, based in Giessen.

Frej Of Asgaard
08-22-11, 00:44
Hi I will be visiting Oase tomorrow.

Send me a pm if you want to meet up.

Frej

Customx
08-24-11, 23:47
Will be at Oase Sept. 8 (I know it is dessous tag) and Artemis Sept. 16. Arrival late afternoon and stay until midnight or so. PM if you will be around. Cheers. Customx

SuppenHuhn
08-26-11, 20:22
Hi I will be visiting Oase tomorrow.

Send me a pm if you want to meet up.

FrejIt was a nice to meet you at Oase.

See you,

Suppenhuhn

London Traveller
08-29-11, 13:25
I will be in DUS on Saturday 16 September (also 17th until my flight home) and could go to Golden Time or Park Sauna Residenz or somewhere else! Open to suggestions. Drop me a line if you're interested.

London Traveller
08-30-11, 19:21
I will be in FRA on 9-11 September. Anyone fancy meeting up in Oase? Could also try Sharks / Mainhattan / World (I will have a car). Do get in touch!

Frej Of Asgaard
08-30-11, 21:43
It was a nice to meet you at Oase.

See you,

SuppenhuhnThank you Suppenhuhn.

It was nice to meet you too.

Frej

Hercules78
08-30-11, 21:55
Will be in FRA area Palace / World / Maihattan / Oase from 8-11 Sept. Hope to meet some of you there.

Boomer10
08-31-11, 00:19
I'll be in Bernds at 1300 on Monday and 1600 on Tuesday.

Dick Travel
09-04-11, 10:54
In FRA area for week, probably around Mainhattan / Oase / World 3rd 4th. Pm especially if newbie looking for a friend for 1st FKK visit.

DT

Bluat
09-04-11, 22:50
Let me know if you guys are in the area. The plan is Living Room on Thursday, Samya on Friday, Villa Vertigo or Planet Happy Garden on Saturday, and Villa Vertigo or Acapulco on Sunday.

BluzMan
09-05-11, 17:35
Hi Guys,

Planning to visit GT or VV around 24-26 September.

Would be nice not to be solo.

Suikoden
09-06-11, 22:01
I will be in Frankfurt Sept 8-10th if you want to meet up at the FKK let me know, thanks.

Vito Corleone
09-08-11, 02:39
Let me know if you guys are in the area. The plan is Living Room on Thursday, Samya on Friday, Villa Vertigo or Planet Happy Garden on Saturday, and Villa Vertigo or Acapulco on Sunday.I will also be around. Let's hook up@Golden Time on Thursday & Friday.

FunLovingOne
09-09-11, 16:05
Arrive Frankfurt Sep 15th from Los Angeles. Probably visit Manhattan on 15th. Then will be in Dusseldorf Fri / Sat / Sun Sep 16, 17, 18. Plan to visit LR on the 16th but I am open after than. Maybe PHG, VV or GT. Travelling back to Frankfurt (or maybe Giessen / World) on the 19th. Off to Nice after that then return to Frankfurt on the 23rd.

Let me know if anyone wants to meet up or if you ever come to LA let me know. Scene is BTR here and you need a guide.

FLO

Kingwenslas
09-10-11, 10:16
Hi, I will be there, and Bluat has just confirmed he's coming too. If anyone else would like to come, then the more the merrier! Kingwenslas

Kingwenslas
09-10-11, 12:43
Hi, I will also be at Acapulco this Monday, on my own so far. Will turn up early and leave early evening. Please pm me if you would like to arrange to meet up. Kingwenslas

London Traveller
09-10-11, 23:00
Hi, I will be in NRW / DUS area on Saturday 17th September. Would be great to meet up with someone to go to any of Golden Time, Parksauna Residenz or maybe even Acapulco or somewhere else? Drop me a line if you're around then, LT

Bluat
09-11-11, 04:20
Wow there sure looks like a lot of people are going to be in the NRW region this week. Hope to see you guys there.

London Traveller
09-19-11, 20:18
Anyone going to be in Berlin for the end of the month. Start of October. Drop me a line! Ages since I have been there.

Willa1
09-26-11, 03:56
Hi.

Will be at Oase on Thursday evening around 9 PM. Anyone else planning a trip?

Will

London Traveller
09-28-11, 20:37
Hi all. I will be in NRW area for 14-16 October, with a car so can get anywhere. I would like to try Acapulco and probably return to GT. If anyone would like to go to PSR that's an option too. Just drop me a line.

Checkers1
10-01-11, 18:17
I will be at Palace on Saturday 15th of October. If anyone would like to meet up please send me a message.

Shag Master
10-04-11, 18:51
Myself and another board member will be visiting World on the above date. Anyone thats fancies tagging along is more than welcome.

Cheers,

Shag

Ortos
10-05-11, 04:42
Hi Shag!

World on a Sunday. I've been wondering how World is on Sundays these days. It used to be great, but that was a few years ago. Of late, word is that Sundays are NOT the day of choice at this club. But maybe it's turned around.

I seriously hope you and your "other board member" will report on the state of affairs at World on Sundays after your visit. Many of us would like to know if it's worth investing in a trip out to Giessen on Sunday.

Thanks and good luck,

O

Grf69
10-06-11, 23:58
Hello guys.

Will be in the Frankfurt next Saturday and Sunday (15 Oct. 16 Oct).

Looking for some FKK action

Anybody interested, PM me.

Checkers1
10-07-11, 06:19
Wrote you a PM.

Hello, guys.

Will be in the Frankfurt next Saturday and Sunday (15 Oct. 16 Oct).

Looking for some FKK action

Anybody interested, PM me.

Mpvagusta
10-10-11, 22:56
Hi!

Heading to Frankfurt and plan on going out either Oct 19 or 20. Maybe both, then Vienna on Oct 23 and 24.

PM me if you are interested in hanging out at one of the FKK or RLD.

EnergizerBunne
10-11-11, 07:48
I expect to be in Deutschland (Traveling from Boston) 23. 27 November.

I plan to visit Babylon in Hamburg, unless someone knows of a better option and Artemis in Berlin.

Anyone care to meet up?

Kimino
10-22-11, 15:21
Hi!

I'l be in Berlin with a friend in that date. Don't even know if there's something particular going on in Berlin in that date.

I'll probably be visiting an apartment or two during the day (Royal, VK) and then default to Artemis, late afternoon onwards.

Leaving next morning.

Hope to see someone of the gang!

Kimino

Kimino
10-23-11, 15:48
Hi!

I'l be in Berlin with a friend in that date. Don't even know if there's something particular going on in Berlin in that date.

I'll probably be visiting an apartment or two during the day (Royal, VK) and then default to Artemis, late afternoon onwards.

Leaving next morning.

Hope to see someone of the gang!

KiminoSorry about that, wrong month. I'll be in Berlin next Wednesday. 26th oct.

Ciao

Germano123
10-23-11, 22:18
Hello Guys,

I have just finished my new house and erotic-photostudio in the city where

LIVING ROOM is.

I have some guestrooms for you.

Anybody coming to Duesseldorf is welcomed here. There is a big fair in Duesseldorf from the

14 of November (MEDICA) it will be extremely difficult and very expensive to get a hotelroom.

Ask me when you want to come.

Thanks

Sky Ryder
10-26-11, 13:25
I had a great time at VV last week and was thinking of giving it another opportunity tomorrow. Then again, may be up for a bit of variety if anyone is in the area.

Sky

Nille Copenhagen
10-27-11, 01:37
I'll be at GoldenTime Bruggen +LR on FRI 28Oct.

VV or ACA SAT.

VV SUN

Anyone wants to meet up.

London Traveller are you in the area?

Dealdo
10-27-11, 20:05
Hey people, any body in the city those days who wants to tag along for some fun in the city?

Drop a line guys.

Ciao

Britpop
10-30-11, 07:29
I am going to be in Samya for there Halloween party. Normally a lively event!

Let me know if you want to meet up.

Frank Bama
10-30-11, 21:52
Thinking about Cologne 19-21 Nov and Berlin 21-22 Nov.

Samya, Artemis, who knows?

Hapaxsmith
10-31-11, 11:35
I'll be at VV on Saturday, November 5th is anyone wants to get together to compare notes, etc. My German is pretty good so would be happy to help with translation, etc.

Hapax.

Yoksha
11-02-11, 15:23
Will be staying in Dusseldorf on November 8th till 10th then to Hessen on the 10th and 11th.

Plan is as follows:

Goldentime or Partytreff or Swingers club 8th Nov. I'm free from morning till 10pm.

Villa Vertiago on 9th Nov.

Die Oase on 10th

FKK world on 11th.

Anyone will be doing these clubs during this time? A mate will join in the FKKs only.

Any suggestions on the first day what should I do?

Regnad
11-02-11, 16:48
I'll be visiting Artemis tomorrow, the 3rd from noon or so on. Please PM if you'd care to join up.

Regnad
11-05-11, 08:50
Back at Artemis tomorrow. PM please if you'd like to join forces.

Kimino
11-06-11, 22:16
I'll have things to do and want to visit a couple of apartments but will be in Artemis Tue evening and Wed from late evening to early morning. If anyone will be there, pm.

Kimino

Fim7777
11-07-11, 15:19
I will be going to Artemis Thursday 10. 11.

PM me if you want to meetup.

Sky Ryder
11-07-11, 16:54
The 8th is open to suggestion. I am also looking for hotel Recs in that area.

Hope to see you there!

FunMan13
11-10-11, 07:22
Hi, I am going to make a 5-day unplanned trip to Paris in two weeks because I have two weeks off and found a very cheap ticket from the USA. I plan to just monger and reading from the posts, France is not really the place.

I really want to go to a good FKK that is easily accessible from Charles de Gaulle airport. I also don't mind other action like Partytreff, window girls, etc.

Can anyone give me advice on where to go? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Nille Copenhagen
11-10-11, 10:57
Hi, I am going to make a 5-day unplanned trip to Paris in two weeks because I have two weeks off and found a very cheap ticket from the USA. I plan to just monger and reading from the posts, France is not really the place.

I really want to go to a good FKK that is easily accessible from Charles de Gaulle airport. I also don't mind other action like Partytreff, window girls, etc.

Can anyone give me advice on where to go? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.Accessible from Charles de Gaulle airport: From there you could fly to Frankfurt and have fun.

In Paris / France pay-sex is not legal. So therefore no FKK, SWs are at Pigalle and Bois de Boulogne!

R The Man
11-19-11, 16:33
Hey guys, I'm a Canadian experienced hobbyer, looking to meet up with another traveller or local when I am at Oase on Monday. I had a good chat last time I was there with another ISGer, so thought I would try again. Let me know if you want to chat. I'll be the late 40's Asian (Chinese) guy looking for and hanging out with petite girls.

R.

London Traveller
11-22-11, 20:58
Hi,

I will be in Berlin from Friday 2nd to Sunday 4 December. If anyone would like to meet up at Artemis. Please drop me a line!

LT

Mpvagusta
11-24-11, 14:17
Heading up to Frankfurt again and I could use a night out.

Really thinking about hitting Mainhatten this time, haven't been overly impressed by the facilities at Oase in the winter months, but as always I am open to suggestions.

Hit me up on PM if you're in town and feel up to heading out. By the way also interested in hitting one of the swinger clubs as an alternative.

DFWdude
11-25-11, 01:34
I will be in the NRW area from Nov 30-Dec 03 going to Party Treff and AO clubs. I will head down to Frankfurt on the Dec 3rd and will be strollling the RLD, and hitting up an FKK on the 5th. Not sure if I will try Sharks or not. The line up can be hit or miss. In any event if anyone wants to hit the club or grab a beer send a PM!

Creature2
11-25-11, 17:21
I will be in the NRW area from Nov 30-Dec 03 going to Party Treff and AO clubs. I will head down to Frankfurt on the Dec 3rd and will be strollling the RLD, and hitting up an FKK on the 5th. Not sure if I will try Sharks or not. The line up can be hit or miss. In any event if anyone wants to hit the club or grab a beer send a PM!Hi,

I will be in NRW the 2nd. 3rd and 4th Nov. What is your clubs on the to do list?

Optimist
12-01-11, 12:16
Just a short final trip for this year. Unsure of plans but will include FKK World and maybe any parties which are taking place up in NRW. Happy to meet with anyone. PM me

London Traveller
12-05-11, 00:56
Hi, I will be in Frankfurt area on Saturday / Sunday. Probably going to Christmas party at Oase. If you'd like to meet up, drop me a line!

Antonio275
12-05-11, 22:41
Hi, I will be in Frankfurt area on Saturday / Sunday. Probably going to Christmas party at Oase. If you'd like to meet up, drop me a line!I'll be there. Let me know!