PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Admin
01-01-06, 01:00
Please use this thread to announce your travel plans and your intentions to meet up with other Forum Members.

Fawie
03-25-06, 19:47
Hi all,

I will be in Chisinau between the 2nd and the 6th.

Anyone wanting to knock back a few beers please let me know.

Regards to you all,

Fawie

Essi
04-27-06, 16:41
Hi

How was your trip?.

Essi

Fawie
05-10-06, 00:32
Pants, mate for the mongering side of things did not even get a lookin BUT made quite a few friends plus stumbled uopn a great investment oppourtunity in construction

Assimil
05-10-06, 04:51
Pants, mate for the mongering side of things did not even get a lookin BUT made quite a few friends plus stumbled uopn a great investment oppourtunity in construction
Fawie, but how is the law about foreigners?
Somebody told me that a foreigner can't have more then one apartment;
somebody else who he can't be the owner of the land.
Do you know laws about that?

Essi
05-10-06, 08:57
Hello

Thanks for your encourigments on my thread.

Regarding buying appartments in Moldova.

A foriegner can buy no limit of appartments or houses every where in moldova.

Agricalture land can be bought only by local resident.

Felix

You are right no registration need anymore.

ESSI

Fawie
05-10-06, 09:16
yeah the registration thing is cool now, i am unsure about any limit on house purchases as i am building a block of flats, there, we found a nice patch of land which had building permission near the center of town

Hello

Thanks for your encourigments on my thread.

Regarding buying appartments in Moldova.

A foriegner can buy no limit of appartments or houses every where in moldova.

Agricalture land can be bought only by local resident.

Felix

You are right no registration need anymore.

ESSI

Essi
05-10-06, 10:07
Hi

When I said to buy appartments mean ready appartments from builders or from privet people but to be a contstractor its a different situation its better to do it via local company that you will own it. the taxes on this appartments will be higher that as a company.

ESI

Fawie
06-01-06, 22:40
Hey guys,

Any one up for a few pints between the above?

Essi
06-13-06, 12:09
hi

I will be there. PM me with your cell number and we will meet with pleasure.

ESSI

Bear Foxtrot
07-08-06, 03:12
I'm going to be flying in to Bucuresti (Otopeni) and then looking for a train to Kishinau...can anyone give me any guidance or tips? I mean, I know the train leaves from Bucuresti Nord...but as far as scheduling, prices, and virtually everything else....I'm not doing too well on finding information. Can anyone help?

Viking30
07-08-06, 03:39
The train from Bucharest to Chisinau leaves at 20:49 sharp. You must buy the tickets in advance from the International Ticket booth. Prices are around 70 Lei for 2nd class maybe 90 for 1st class. Remember you still need a visa to enter Moldova! You can get this from the Moldovan consulate (not the embassy), in case you don't already have it on arrival to Bucharest. You will be passing though the Ungheni border crossing and they don't sell visas there. Travel time is about 10 hours. Oh, and do remember your own toilet paper.

Have a nice trip.

I'm going to be flying in to Bucuresti (Otopeni) and then looking for a train to Kishinau...can anyone give me any guidance or tips? I mean, I know the train leaves from Bucuresti Nord...but as far as scheduling, prices, and virtually everything else....I'm not doing too well on finding information. Can anyone help?

Scatlover
07-08-06, 14:46

Why do you want to take the train?!?!
I guess in Romania, it won't be possible to buy a train ticket via internet. It should be pretty cheap for you, but if I would fly to Bucarest, I would take a rental car, but ask them for a one to be allowed to drive to Moldova!!
It's more comfortable, flexible, cleaner, etc. and you can choose from a wider range of cars and providers in Romania than in Moldova!!
It's even faster than the 13 hours in the train!! :D
Why don't you fly direct to Kishinev??

Essi
07-08-06, 16:49
Hi

I think with 100-150 euros u finish ur problem and in 40 minutes you are in kishinev on a daily basic flight like a king.

Train cost nearly 100 $ and jurney is 8 hours or so.

Renting a car and drive and pay for the car cost money and the hussel at the border do you have a visa?

ESSI

Assimil
07-09-06, 09:59
Hi

I think with 100-150 euros u finish ur problem and in 40 minutes you are in kishinev on a daily basic flight like a king.

Train cost nearly 100 $ and jurney is 8 hours or so.

Renting a car and drive and pay for the car cost money and the hussel at the border do you have a visa?

ESSI
the main problem is the visa.i took the train and they made me went down at 5 o'clock in the morning when they detect I hadn't. then I have to wait 3 hours in police place waiting I don't know what...
Then I had to move to Albitza by taxi, took the visa at the consulate and rent a private car for 40 euros.

Hellas, if you want to save money and don't have problem, better you take autobus.It pass tthe border in a place where you can buy the visa.

Essi, the train is between 20 and 30 euros, I don't remember exactly, in first class with a bed.
100 euro is starting from budapest to bucarest, bubause hungarian train are more expansive

Bear Foxtrot
07-18-06, 06:00
I already have the visa, and I'm looking for the most economical way. How and where? I've heard some say bus...some train...(for ease) flights....so which is best for economy? I'd rather spend my money on better things. ;)

Essi
07-18-06, 09:56
Hi

If you mean the cheapest way from bucarest is bus from.

Train cost 411 lei.from chisinau to bucarest.

The station in bucarest is gara de nord cost the same 411 lei (32$) leaving at 19.33 pm arrive next morning to chisinau.

The bus is little cheaper. will get details later.

ESSI

Bear Foxtrot
07-18-06, 14:32
Hi

If you mean the cheapest way from bucarest is bus from.

Train cost 411 lei.from chisinau to bucarest.

The station in bucarest is gara de nord cost the same 411 lei (32$) leaving at 19.33 pm arrive next morning to chisinau.

The bus is little cheaper. will get details later.

ESSI

Thanks a lot Essi!
I'm also hoping that the bus is a little bit more versatile. I mean, if I end up having to leave from Ploiesti or Constanta or somewhere else. It didn't seem like the train was too flexible, especially not at the border.

Fawie
07-18-06, 15:30
Hi All

any one going to be in chisinau first week of augest for much hunting and much beer drinking?

f

Essi
07-18-06, 18:55
Thanks a lot Essi!
I'm also hoping that the bus is a little bit more versatile. I mean, if I end up having to leave from Ploiesti or Constanta or somewhere else. It didn't seem like the train was too flexible, especially not at the border.

Hi

As I found the bus much cheaper about 10 n$ and 10 hours jurney.

ESSI

Assimil
07-18-06, 22:41
Hi

As I found the bus much cheaper about 10 n$ and 10 hours jurney.

ESSI

Hellas I made a similar experience travelling form chisinau to yalta...
10 hours by bus.
one time in life it's enough for me...
:-)

Scatlover
07-21-06, 16:15
Hellas, as you see, the most of us wouldn't go by train or bus from Bucarest to Chisinau...if you want to start your trip from Bucarest, my favourite would still be a flight or a rental car, which gives you a better value for the price, if you think that an rt flight OTP-KIV is about 300€!!
Where do you want to begin your journey, do you live in Bucarest??

Fawie
07-22-06, 00:19
I already have the visa, and I'm looking for the most economical way. How and where? I've heard some say bus...some train...(for ease) flights....so which is best for economy? I'd rather spend my money on better things. ;)

Economy is one thing ofcourse, but i do not know how safe i would feel on a rickety old train that is being used mostly by people who cannot afford the airfare, which again not being stereotypical could not be the most desireable people to fall asleep around while travelling the 10+ hours from Buch to Kish. Take the plane mate statistically you will have more of a probabilty of arrving with your wallet then you will if you travel by train.
Unless your an italian or a turk 300 Euro is not really that large a sum of money

Assimil
07-24-06, 15:20
Unless your an italian or a turk 300 Euro is not really that large a sum of money
xa xa xa !!
you are right!!!

I paid 162 one way, but you can find for 127 if you booked in advance.
Now I am here in chisinau

Bear Foxtrot
08-10-06, 12:26
I want to thank you guys for all your help. I had a truly wonderful time in Moldova, much better than my time spent in Romania. Besides thanking you, I also want to formally say goodbye to all of you as well as this board. I've met the woman of my dreams in Moldova, a woman that, in the future, I hope to marry, and for my own personal reasons, I will not be using this board or any others anymore. So thank you, good luck, and goodbye.

Viking30
08-29-06, 13:49
Just a minor correction. The train now leaves at 19:33 from Gara de Nord from track 14, arriving in Chisinau at 09.11! Departure from Chisinau is 17.05. Tickets have gone up a bit, a 2nd class ticket is now some MDL 450 and 1st class around MDL 680.

The train from Bucharest to Chisinau leaves at 20:49 sharp. You must buy the tickets in advance from the International Ticket booth. Prices are around 70 Lei for 2nd class maybe 90 for 1st class. Remember you still need a visa to enter Moldova! You can get this from the Moldovan consulate (not the embassy), in case you don't already have it on arrival to Bucharest. You will be passing though the Ungheni border crossing and they don't sell visas there. Travel time is about 10 hours. Oh, and do remember your own toilet paper.

Have a nice trip.

Prosal
06-25-07, 09:06
Will be in Bucarest July 13-16, then Chisinau second half of July, and then likely Mamaia or Costinesti for one week.

Anyone in town to down a few beers ?

AlBundy6600
06-25-07, 20:10
I plan to go with car to Moldova (I am staying in Timisoara and want to make a holiday trip). Anyone there in the next days (will be there around the 30 th june and 10 July). Anyone there for meet?
Then let me a PM with E-Mail or phone number ...

GoEast
06-26-07, 05:40
What a pitty. As mentioned before I am based here, but will fly out next weekend for summer holidays. If I postpone my flight till Monday I will let you know. Have fun!

Essi
06-26-07, 08:19
Hi

Me vikking and fawie are here.

Will be a pleasure to meet you.

essi

Hi Essi,

I will be in Chisinau from 2-4 July and we can go for a drink.

GoEast
06-27-07, 18:39
Hi Essi,

I would like to meet all of you for a beer. Obviously I can from here in Chisinau not subscripe. I think the reason is that the net registeres that I am logged in in Moldova and try to use a western european cc. I will fly out comming weekend and try to fix the problem. As before that I can not use this messahe system here, is there any chance to contact you in a different way or meet in Green Hills or similar?

AlBundy6600
09-04-07, 20:28
2 weeks (to the 19th). Anyone there for a beer and going-out? Now the university starts again .. and i know from Timisoara that the girl who come fresh from the village in the big big Chisinau are often willing for some fun ...

Reiner Otto
09-08-07, 10:52
Hi,

I am a German, moving back and forth between Nikolaev (UA) and my homecountry.
Actually in October I would like to go to Chisinau, just to compare the beauties with the ones in Nikolaev or Odessa or Xherson.

And to taste the wine.

So in case, you do not mind, I owuld like to get in touch with you.

GoEast
09-12-07, 18:46
Reiner,

Indeed it will be a pleasure to meet and I will be here. But for fun and for information we have to invite Essi for a beer as he is not only a very nice guy, but a unbeleivable source of info. Had a cofee with him a couple of days ago and could see some of his freshly hunted talent. Very nice.

Essi, will you be available in between to continue our chat?

Hi,

I am a German, moving back and forth between Nikolaev (UA) and my homecountry.
Actually in October I would like to go to Chisinau, just to compare the beauties with the ones in Nikolaev or Odessa or Xherson.

And to taste the wine.

So in case, you do not mind, I owuld like to get in touch with you.

Essi
09-15-07, 19:44
Hi

Yes!!!!!!! it was a pleasure to meet you.

Will contact you on my next trip to kishinev in october.

Have fun!!!!!

ESSI

Reiner Otto
10-06-07, 18:27
.. from 11-October, whom I might spend a beer?

I will arrive in the evening, and would like to get some first-hand info not to waste too much time.

Granola Boy
10-12-07, 00:06
I plan to be there mid-November. My hope is to rent an apartment and make some connections. Anyone out there wish to meet?

GB

Svetlux
11-04-07, 20:54
I plan to be there mid-November. My hope is to rent an apartment and make some connections. Anyone out there wish to meet?

GBTake the Cel Mare 64-15 apartment, very easy to find through search engines.

If free, you will impress the girl with a nice center located great fully modern furnished apartment, full comfort for 45€ a day. To have the same in a hotel (like Flowers) you will be 100 - 150€ a day.

Filmnet
11-07-07, 22:52
First timer will be coming to Moldova for the 1st week of Dec, definitely Chisinau, possibly also Balti, Ribnita and Tiraspol.

If anyone will be there at this time, let me know. It would be great to meet you!

Filmnet

Filmnet
11-11-07, 19:52
Maybe a silly question but. Can one bring sildenafil (Kamagra or similar) to Moldova. Or buy it there?

Legally hopefully!

I understand border officers check everything in the luggage when entering the country and don't want to get into any trouble at the first point.

Regards,

Filmnet

Essi
11-12-07, 16:16
Maybe a silly question but. Can one bring sildenafil (Kamagra or similar) to Moldova. Or buy it there?

Legally hopefully!

I understand border officers check everything in the luggage when entering the country and don't want to get into any trouble at the first point.

Regards,

Filmnet

you can bring this kind of pills with no problem.

At the border-costum they dont check your cases maximun the put it for exray scanning your bag.

Are you comming with car? or by air?

ESSI

Bez Bezarra
11-13-07, 03:10
May one bring sildenafil to Moldova?

Legally I understand border officers check everything in luggage when entering the country

don't want to get into trouble.

You ARE right Flim-flam-phlegm-nuts. (Oh god, sorry for my poor spelling!)

Anyway, yes yes, they WILL check EVERYTHING, and when they find your sildenafil pills, the officers will interrogate you and probably ask why you need them, calling you an impotent pervert limp-dick loser in front of everyone.

So to avoid this embarassment, you safest bet is to try inserting them into your rectum. This was always recommended by the great monger Vince Voyeur, who now uses the handle of Romano V. In addition to sildenafil, he was also able to smuggle much other contraband inside his rectal cavitiy, items such as Cuban cigars, pirated CD's and DVD's, once even a stolen Fiat Spider automobile. We're never sure how he crammed that car up his anus, though he claimed it required vast quantities of petrolatum jelly. Send him a PM, and he can probably show you how to relax your sphincter muscles until they flop around like a deflated innertube, allowing you to store any number of interesting artifacts inside your digestive tract that you won't have to declare to the customs agents, which is nice.

Filmnet
11-13-07, 15:10
you can bring this kind of pills with no problem.

At the border-costum they dont check your cases maximun the put it for exray scanning your bag.

Are you comming with car? or by air?

ESSIHi Essi,

Many thanks for your polite reply, I will probably be coming to Chisinau by either train or coach from Bucharest (not sure which yet).

Regards,

Filmnet

Reiner Otto
11-16-07, 23:07
Hi,

I will be in South of UA (Cherson / Nikolaev / Odessa) in December and January, but I also want to make some excursion to Chisinau during that time.

Will anybody be there to meet and to share some information ?

Nolies
11-17-07, 20:32
Reiner OTTO, I am presently in Nikolaiev and will be here in the 1st week of December. Then I will go to chisinau. Please PM me, as I can't use this option. Lets meet and have beer and conversation!

Fuxxx
11-19-07, 16:49
Somebody in Chisinau now, who like to have fun with me?

I am 35 years old and come from Germany.

Reiner Otto
11-27-07, 23:05
Will anybody be there?

Nolies,

When will you be in Chisinau?

I sent PM to you.

Filmnet
11-29-07, 17:56
Hi all,

Just to let you know that I arrive Chisinau on Saturday 1st Dec. and I should be there for a whole week at least.

So anyone who wants to get in touch, please do so.

filmnet

PS Essi, I have also sent you a quick PM.

FrankThomas24
12-04-07, 21:01
I will be there next week from Monday till Sunday. Pm for meet.

Romano V
03-14-08, 23:17
This girl asks for crazy price 100$ for an hour she doesn't know THIS IS MOLDOVA here the link to her page http://znakomstva.ru/anketa.phtml?oid=181177105&sold=_yvaKVdzS6A0sYHEHXCPZQdmvXSPRffs

I do not know if she is only 18 but it's too much for Moldova, I do not pay more than 150€ a full nigh in this poorest country of Europe.

Essi
04-29-08, 08:05
Again and again

No picture in this web...

And please dont bring us info from the web... we all know to read... and open websites.

Your INFO is useless please find other board to give your comments there ok?

Please stop!!!!!

I agree with Wice buddy he is right!!!!!!!!!!!

B T W this is travel plans and announcemets board what are you trying to contribute here?????

ESSI

Worldbank
05-07-08, 23:15
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum, but I am planning to be in Moldova somewhere in the beginning of August for a week. In July I will be in Moldova with a student-vacation and afterwards I am planning to get laid in Chisinau for a week. But in that period I will be following a summer course at the university. So I can't yet 'misbehave'. After that week I am planning to get laid a lot and I am not planning to spend a lot of cash on girls so Moldova is perfect!

Well if somebody else is also in Chisinau in the beginning of August please respond.

Scatlover
05-08-08, 10:03
Hi guys,

In July I will be in Moldova with a student-vacation and afterwards I am planning to get laid in Chisinau for a week. But in that period I will be following a summer course at the university.

Shouldn't be a problem, as you you have access to students! ;)
But I would recommand you, to start some contacts already before. Look on dating-sites, chatrooms or an instant-messanger. Would be better, if you have some russian skills...but please, never pay anything to girls in advance, that you only know from the internet!
And don't expect to much in Chisinau...you have only one week.

You can find enough tipps on this board - just have a look or use the search function!

Worldbank
05-09-08, 02:15
shouldn't be a problem, as you you have access to students! ;)
but i would recommand you, to start some contacts already before. look on dating-sites, chatrooms or an instant-messanger. would be better, if you have some russian skills...but please, never pay anything to girls in advance, that you only know from the internet!

and don't expect to much in chisinau...you have only one week.

you can find enough tipps on this board - just have a look or use the search function!oke, thanx for the tips!

Worldbank
05-09-08, 12:45
Although here in Germany I do not tell girls that I am rich or something like that to impress them, because I don't feel like doing that. I was just pondering, does it pay off to show off that your rich with girls in Moldova?

Or are my preppy looks (I primarilly wear Ralph Lauren and other preppy clothing brands) enough to signal I'm a rich kid ? Or do they see it from the start that your a monger/foreigner?

Scatlover
05-10-08, 11:49
Although here in Germany I do not tell girls that I am rich or something like that to impress them, because I don't feel like doing that. I was just pondering, does it pay off to show off that your rich with girls in Moldova?

Or are my preppy looks (I primarilly wear Ralph Lauren and other preppy clothing brands) enough to signal I'm a rich kid ? Or do they see it from the start that your a monger/foreigner?

In EE, you show that you're rich by driving expensive cars, wear a expensive watch, live in expensive hotels/houses/appartments, blast banknotes for champaigne, presents, etc. and not with wearing Ralph Lauren clothes! :D
They all wear Dolce&Gabbana, Versace and the other brands...fake clothes from Turkey and Moldova markets.

Essi
05-10-08, 18:48

Or are my preppy looks (I primarilly wear Ralph Lauren and other preppy clothing brands) enough to signal I'm a rich kid ? Or do they see it from the start that your a monger/foreigner?Hi

Don't worry the girls will know if you are a real rich guy or not. The have this smell and they can recognize if you are real or fake rich.

Yes they wear brand names but its all faked ofcorse. You can buy all this stuff in the public markets all over moldova.

Have fun, now as the summer start you will see the mini skirts and the beautyful sexy legs of the moldovan russian girls. Yummmi, yummi.

Worldbank
05-10-08, 20:14
Yeah I know it sounds kinda funny.

And now having read more through this forum, I can come to the conclusion that it ain't probably so easy. At home I dont pay for sex and have never done so and can get normal girls. But what I would really like are chicks with model-looks.

And yeah, since july is a very warm month I do hope to see a lot of short skirties.

But how do you approach a Moldovan girl; is it just like every other girl?

Nolies
05-11-08, 02:25
Yes, show that you are very rich by wearing all kinds of FAKE brand name clothes available in bazaars all over Moldova.

And don't forget the FAKE rolex, piaget, bulgari watch (costs about 5-10 $).

Drink exclusive, high-class champagne (CRICOVA moldovan champagne. Costs about 3$. They will serve it to you in discos and clubs).

Drive an exclusive, upscale car (Rent a stolen in germany and brought to Moldova Mercedes-Benz) for about 35$ a day.

And show off how rich you are by living in the center, in a 5000$ flat you bought from a baboushka 5 years ago!

And, even with all that: good luck getting laid in Moldova for free!

It is as difficult as in London, Paris, New York or Rome!

Scatlover
05-11-08, 07:40
But how do you approach a Moldovan girl; is it just like every other girl?

With a "normal" girl - yes!
If you'll stay there LT, I would try to find a girl for a relationship. That would be more in your pricerange and is better for LT and shouldn't be a problem to find, when you stay there LT.
I guess you won't score there as a mongerer. Very young mongerers have it normally a bit harder, than mongerers in their 30's, as the most girls believe, that you can't have money, etc.

Btw, who told you all this bullshit about Moldova?!

EDIT:

Read the places and things to avoid very well! It would be better for your wallet, health, etc.

Carnevalisticus
06-03-08, 19:15
take it easy, go around , behave more relaxed, aproach the ladies with respect, never ask the question "how much" after the first 5 minutes, visit some discos,get seen in the caffees, if nothing is wrong with you they will find you !

In any case pay for the first drinks when you invite someone,thats expected from a "real man "

The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys ;-), and the ladies know that!

Yours,

C

Essi
06-04-08, 15:17
take it easy, go around , behave more relaxed, aproach the ladies with respect, never ask the question "how much" after the first 5 minutes, visit some discos,get seen in the caffees, if nothing is wrong with you they will find you !

In any case pay for the first drinks when you invite someone,thats expected from a "real man "

The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys ;-), and the ladies know that!

Yours,

C
T

This not enough to be a gentelman by paying the bill, especialy be aware in disco's when you do your orders to watch the prices first and ask for your chioce only, because ONE CONIAGC bottle can cost you 150$ da.... If you just ask for a bottle coniagc they will bring you the most expensive one as you trying to impress your girls on your table and they are proffecional in that.

And dont forget that there are some working girls for the disco who wear normal classic cloth and try to be friendly with you, dance with you and encourage you to do big orders that you will spend lots of money there.

Its not enough to be a gentleman here.... if the girl will recognize that you are soft and gentle she will use you as a noney machin and you will get nothing. Ye you are here since september but you know exectly what I am talking about...

ESSI

Carnevalisticus
06-04-08, 16:21
That is exactly correct, but I didnt thought Worldbank will pay 150$ for a bottle of cogniac, 22 year old student as he is.

But however, you are right, these "milking girls" exist, esp in Peoples disco.

Thanks Essi

Worldbank
06-06-08, 23:19
I've already changed my vacation plans... I'm not gonna stay for a longer period than needed in Moldova. From reading stuff on this website I believe Moldova aint such a safe country to stay or hunt for gals.

I'm now planning to go to Spain with a couple of friends and hunt in a SAFE EU country! Its cheaper, safer, easier (cuz after midnight most chicks are drunk anyway), and the weather is more sunny!

So I wish you guys the best of luck in Moldova cuz I believe Im better of elsewhere.

Carnevalisticus
06-08-08, 09:10
a directflight from frankfurt cost you about 360 euros, a good hotel cost you
50/60 euros , restaurant for 2 persons 30 euros ( real good food , wine , and desert ).
so , that cant be the reason :-) to stay away. but spanish " [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) " are also not bad.

Worldbank
06-14-08, 23:22
He carnaval,

I'm still young so I'm not gonna do that. I've made a reservation for a appartment in a area where a lot of young people all over Europe go to; Germans, French, Britts, Dutch, Italians. You will meet all of them.

I've been there before, and I can say you if you go for a cheap appartment reserved trough a internet travel agent that focusses on young people, eg students. The socalled student vacations. You can meet a lot of other students.

Since some of my friends are bodybuilder-types and I am always the type that has good talks. I think its okay. I am always the one that initiates the conversation with the girls. The female students going there, are there to have fun, and fun also means getting laid.

So, have fun!

Carnevalisticus
06-15-08, 09:40
Finaly its not important where and how you get fun ( laid or not ) , enjoy it!

And regarding " bodybuilder types " , ist it still cool ? I thought it has been out
since its known that Anabolika and Steroides reduces the " masculine potence " drastically.

However good talks and being funny works everywhere.

Have fun ! C.

Carnevalisticus
06-15-08, 09:57
I forgot to tell you, be careful if you are in a group of drunken Britts, not only that they tend to be quickly aggressive while filled up, the Guardia Civil (local police) easy pics them up and jail them. No joke. And the Guardia is not very gentle by doing that.

Salute Gringo

C.

Fetele
06-19-08, 11:41
Hi guys,

I'll be living in Chisinau untill early September. I'm open to hunts with anyone here in this period.

I hope that Essi would like to meet and chat a bit ;), but probably then I'd need a paid membership first.

Suavecito
08-02-08, 14:46
I thought that I was never going to post this words so soon in this board but here it goes. I am going to be in Kishinev Sept 1 for couple of weeks. If someone wants to get together to share ideas and a pint let me know.

Reiner Otto
11-29-08, 22:01
I would like to come over from Nikolaev, just to check Tiraspol for the first time. So some company will be appreciated.

Explorer69
04-25-09, 01:24
I am aware that many in the forum think I am an idiot who bought a laptop). However, I am in Chisinau May 8-12, and I am happy to meet anybody who is there and want to meet. I will be staying with a girl most of the time, but I will find time to be free. If you want to meet for a beer or a glass of wine, PM me with your phone number!

Essi
04-30-09, 13:18
Hi

Listen, come down nobody think that you are an idiot. Its ok with everyone who have an interest in a girl to give her any present he wish from his soul and heart.

I just tried here to explain to you that no need to be so kind and generous for getting laid. The students having fun and pleasant spending time with me and my friends here so they come back to us again and again. Ofcorse I always tipp or give them presents, like calling them from the dutyfree shop on my way to chisinau and ask her, darling what can I buy for you? How can I make you happy my darling. Believe me she will love it and start to be wet! Wait you with an open legs.

Conclusion

Avoid this girls who ask you or any other monger a laptop or any other expensive presents, she will never stop asking you and you will start to be her bancomat. Please tell me if I was wrong! Believe me I met this kind of girls is well.

Good luck my dear.

Essi

Essi
04-30-09, 13:45
Hi guys

I will be happy to meet for beer or any drink.

From this weekend,

See you!

Essi

Explorer69
05-07-09, 09:40
Hi

Listen, come down nobody think that you are an idiot. Its ok with everyone who have an interest in a girl to give her any present he wish from his soul and heart.

I just tried here to explain to you that no need to be so kind and generous for getting laid. The students having fun and pleasant spending time with me and my friends here so they come back to us again and again. Ofcorse I always tipp or give them presents, like calling them from the dutyfree shop on my way to chisinau and ask her, darling what can I buy for you? How can I make you happy my darling. Believe me she will love it and start to be wet! Wait you with an open legs.

Conclusion

Avoid this girls who ask you or any other monger a laptop or any other expensive presents, she will never stop asking you and you will start to be her bancomat. Please tell me if I was wrong! Believe me I met this kind of girls is well.

Good luck my dear.

EssiI agree and I know this, but I just got obsessed by this girl, I had to get in her pants so I gambled with the laptop!

If you look back to some of my previous reports I did a lot for very little. And after one report I was accused of not reporting honestly, it was just too much too cheap!!

But I also believe that being 50+ and only have short visits are a considerable handicap, so in many situations it may be good if you show a certain generosity?:))

Anyway, for those that are in Chisinau, I am there from tomorrow Friday evening till Tuesday (May 8-12). We can meet for a glass, just PM me.

Dexa 960
06-21-09, 17:19
I am coming to Moldova in the beginning of July. I will be 4 weeks in Moldova in July, and I would be happy to meet anybody who is there and want to meet me. I will be happy to meet for beer or a drink. Just PM me if you are in Moldova in July.

Assimil
08-08-09, 14:17
Are there any members in town?

GoEast
08-09-09, 14:31
Hi,

I am here in general ,but flying in and out every few days!

Jhon Smith400
08-15-09, 18:09
Hello Assimil, Dexa and other Friends,

I am an Indian tourist, coming to Chisinau in end of August for 2 to 4 weeks, to find freebies (with reasonable gifts and expenses). My knowledge of Russian or Moldavian languages is zero. But I will learn few phrases. I am in mid forties, 173 cm, 68 kg, somewhat good looking. I think that I can find English speaking students (University starts from which date? ).

If anybody of you are there, I will be happy to invite you for drinks and dinner. I will be happy to be your wingman too. If you are not there please give me contacts of your local friends, who can be helpful to me in hunting. Also kindly give me tips for scoring and potential locations for search.

I can PM you my email and mobile.

See you soon.

Happy Hunting

Assimil
08-19-09, 09:11
Hello Assimil, Dexa and other Friends,

I am an Indian tourist, coming to Chisinau in end of August for 2 to 4 weeks, to find freebies (with reasonable gifts and expenses). My knowledge of Russian or Moldavian languages is zero. But I will learn few phrases. I am in mid forties, 173 cm, 68 kg, somewhat good looking. I think that I can find English speaking students (University starts from which date? ).

If anybody of you are there, I will be happy to invite you for drinks and dinner. I will be happy to be your wingman too. If you are not there please give me contacts of your local friends, who can be helpful to me in hunting. Also kindly give me tips for scoring and potential locations for search.

I can PM you my email and mobile.

See you soon.

Happy HuntingIs better.

Knoledge of Russian cannot be important, but on the contrary it can make them even more suspicious, of what they already are.

If they know english it can be better, because they are eager to practise it.

Well, what to say, I recommend you to have not such big expectativies, to don't be disapponited. Average girls you would be score, investing time, patience (if you have it.), and of course some money, but forget about real stunners.

If you have contacts through internet, try to convince them that you are coming for them, so when you will call them it's better to say that you are just arrived.

Prepare some good answers for the goal of your visit, because they are very suspicious on foreigners

Of course it would be better to say them that you are here for business, because they are often interested in some job occasions.

In a word, prepare yourself to say a lots of lies, to have patience, to invest some money; if you are able to do that, you will score here some average girls, but don't be too much naive on their real interest about you.

===============================================

Hi guys,

Let's not turn this Travel Plans & Announcements thread into a discussion thread.

The Forum provides numerous other threads for discussing visas, airlines, hotels, apartments for rent, restaurants, places to visit, where to find chicas, etc.

Thanks,

Jackson

Assimil
08-20-09, 08:55
Is better.

Knoledge of Russian cannot be important, but on the contrary it can make them even more suspicious, of what they already are.

If they know english it can be better, because they are eager to practise it.

Well, what to say, I recommend you to have not such big expectativies, to don't be disapponited. Average girls you would be score, investing time, patience (if you have it.), and of course some money, but forget about real stunners.

If you have contacts through internet, try to convince them that you are coming for them, so when you will call them it's better to say that you are just arrived.

Prepare some good answers for the goal of your visit, because they are very suspicious on foreigners

Of course it would be better to say them that you are here for business, because they are often interested in some job occasions.

In a word, prepare yourself to say a lots of lies, to have patience, to invest some money; if you are able to do that, you will score here some average girls, but don't be too much naive on their real interest about you.

===============================================

Hi guys,

Let's not turn this Travel Plans & Announcements thread into a discussion thread.

The Forum provides numerous other threads for discussing visas, airlines, hotels, apartments for rent, restaurants, places to visit, where to find chicas, etc.

Thanks,

JacksonSorry Jackson,

Ok you can move this report in the Informations section, if you do that it will be quickly, if I do it by myself it need more time, because it have to pass trhough your moderation.

Zacchio
08-21-09, 08:15
Available for a beer and to improve my English lenguage!

Let me know.

Reiner Otto
08-21-09, 22:50
Hi,

I will come over from Nikolaev for 3 days, by car.
Anybody in town ?
Still there, Assimil ?

University starts .... :-)

Assimil
08-22-09, 08:24
Hi,

I will come over from Nikolaev for 3 days, by car.
Anybody in town ?
Still there, Assimil ?

University starts .... :-)Hello Otto!

I will not be here anymore, I will leave at the end of August

Assimil
08-23-09, 10:15
Most of the university girls look like stunners. It depends what type of stunner one sees. If one goes to the high end expensive clubs they are in for trouble.When the girls from villages and other Moldova town arrive in Chisinau starting from September, the level of the beauty increase.

Great contribution arrive, for what I could understand, from Tiraspol.

So it could be possible to find, with some luck, some rarely pearl.

But, no way,

1) The few real stunners are in the hands of rich moldavian people,

2) The pretty girls of the highest level of the society, with some style, education and good manners, are not interested in foreigners,

3) The prettiest girls of the lower class (the biggest part of population) have, most of them, boyfriends that got some money working in Europoe and coming back here to spend it with them.

It remain

4) A large amount of average girls, between 2 and 6.5 (some rare 7) in mark, to work on, following those tips that we already discussed here many times

Reiner Otto
08-23-09, 10:30
Hello Otto!

I will not be here anymore, I will leave at the end of August

Have a good trip.

Although it does not not really fit into this thread:
I have been in kazantip this year, beginning of August. Really great, super, hyper party. You should consider it for next year. Best is to go together with some company.

Assimil
08-23-09, 10:42
Have a good trip.

Although it does not not really fit into this thread:

I have been in kazantip this year, beginning of August. Really great, super, hyper party. You should consider it for next year. Best is to go together with some company.Why you did not tell me before?

Bez Bezarra
08-23-09, 21:25
Most of the university girls look like stunners.

It depends what type of stunner one sees.

If one goes to the high end expensive clubs they are in for trouble.

I was VERY lucky to spend some quality time with some of these, they were typical, though in the classes, I was even more fortunate to see so many others that really were absolutely amazing, but also absolutely not interested in meeting a foreigner.

But there were about 300 that I did meet over the years, and most were quite friendly and approachable. Too bad my russian wasn't a little better, or if I was a little younger or in better shape.

I waited until 2000 to get started, that was my big mistake, I should have started in the mid 1990's.

Reiner Otto
08-23-09, 21:59
Why you did not tell me before?
Sorry, I thought, I told you already couple of months ago :-)

So, in case you consider it for next year, let me know. May be, I can give you some hints.

Assimil
08-24-09, 10:28
You are seriously wrong also. Most Moldovan men are known for being losers and slime. So your 2 and 3 are totally out the door. The money Moldovan men makes is quite pathetic. Most of all they are drunkards. And as for 4). You either are gay or blind. You basically reduced the quality of girls.

And as for 1). A "rich moldovan" male is virtually at nil. Moldova is not America. Niether is any Eastern European country.I think you are just another ghost with 8 messages that write here only to attack Nolies and all the other members that doesn't think that Moldova is a pussy paradise,like you pretend to be, but only a place where to find , investing time-money-patience, poor average girls, sometimes bad smelling.

I think you have some hidden interest to do that, so it a loose of time to discuss with you.

Essi
08-26-09, 16:02
I am getting action from stunners in Moldova, while you are stuck living with your mom in your basement at 40 years old.

It's a pussy paradise for me, cause unlike you I have a brain. You belong in America. Go there, that is where you can get action from your favorite fat women.Hi,

Lets see you in real and show us your "stunners".

Don't hide, show up !!!! and stop attack Assimil or others.

We are here in chisinau now!!!! Assimil, haiduc, vikking and more.
Be polite and nice. Ok.

Lets finish this hassel.

Essi

Worldbank
09-26-09, 03:26
I am getting action from stunners in Moldova, while you are stuck living with your mom in your basement at 40 years old.

It's a pussy paradise for me, cause unlike you I have a brain. You belong in America. Go there, that is where you can get action from your favorite fat women.Dude, do you know what you are talking about? Okay, maybe you get laid a lot with stunners, but at which price? Did you pay for it /F* with pros? Or did you did it with skills? I do know some Italians who love MD because the pros are hotter and cheaper than in IT, but I don't do that. I have one rule to which abide to: I do not pay for sex, at least not directly, maybe I buy some flowers and dinner, but don't do pay-for-sex.

Most of the forum members can get laid. I have been in MD this year 3 times and I can tell you it is easy to get laid. But it isn't easy to find nice girls that will F* and not ask money for stupid reasons because most girl only like you for your money. So what's your story?

Dexa 960
09-26-09, 13:48
I am coming to Moldova in the middle of October. I will only stay 9 days in Moldova in October, and I would be happy to meet anybody who is there and want to meet me. I will be happy to meet for a beer or a drink. Just PM me if you are in Moldova in October.

Explorer69
10-31-09, 01:45
I will be in Chisinau for 5 days from Friday November 6th. I am meeting with a girlfriend, but you never never knows what will happen??? Anybody wants to have a drink and a talk?

Explorer69
11-08-09, 00:23
I will be in Chisinau for 5 days from Friday November 6th. I am meeting with a girlfriend, but you never never knows what will happen? Anybody wants to have a drink and a talk? I am now in Chisinau. Anybody interested in meeting for a talk and?

You can PM me

Reiner Otto
01-01-10, 22:07
Hi,

I have to cross the border again, from UA. Anybody there around 14/15 January ?

Dexa 960
03-06-10, 11:36
I am coming to Moldova in the end of March. I will only stay 10 days in Moldova in March and April. I would be happy to meet anybody who is there and want to meet me. I will be happy to meet for a beer or a drink. Just PM me if you are in Moldova in March and April.

Dexa 960
06-07-10, 10:06
I am coming to Moldova in the beginning of July. I will be 4 weeks in Moldova in July, and I would be happy to meet anybody who is there and want to meet me. I will be happy to meet for a beer or a drink. Just PM me if you are in Moldova in July.

Assimil
08-02-10, 12:14
Anyone in town? I am here.

Coolwanders
08-09-10, 23:44
Anyone in town? I am here.Will be in town either thursday or friday for a couple of days. Anything going on over there at the moment?

Dave Lamd
08-13-10, 02:18
079258385. I sponsored her for a while when I was there and mentioned her in other posts here. If anyone in town can help her out, I'm sure she'd be grateful.

Dave Lamd
08-22-10, 00:52
Her profile on mamba is http://www.mamba.ru/olgaredd/

Zacchio
08-23-10, 22:10
Will be in town either thursday or friday for a couple of days. Anything going on over there at the moment?Let me know for any meeting.

Ciao!

Explorer69
08-26-10, 19:29
I will be in Chisinau sept 5-9. If anybody is around and would like a chat. And maybe joint hunting, send me a PM!

Reiner Otto
08-28-10, 15:20
Her profile on mamba is http://www.mamba.ru/olgaredd/
Any photo available ?
079258385 ... Her mobile ?

Reiner Otto
08-29-10, 14:57
Hi,

I will be in Nikolaev end of September, but would like to plan some excursion to Chisinau, or, even better, to Tiraspol. Been in Chsinau a few times, but to Tiraspol only for a few hours always. So the company of somebody "in the knows" in Tiraspol will be welcome.

Cheers from Germany

Jojosun
08-30-10, 13:01
Hi,

I will be in Nikolaev end of September, but would like to plan some excursion to Chisinau, or, even better, to Tiraspol. Been in Chsinau a few times, but to Tiraspol only for a few hours always. So the company of somebody "in the knows" in Tiraspol will be welcome.

Cheers from GermanyHi Reiner,

I would love to do Tiraspol before the scene changes there.

I am waiting to see if I can get some decent fares to make the mongering trip worth the costs.

Hope that you make it there to enlighten us further.

Reiner Otto
08-31-10, 07:06
I am waiting to see if I can get some decent fares to make the mongering trip worth the costs.

Decent fares: Use www.wizzair.com to Kiev; then to take the train to Odessa, and go on by bus. Or take the direct train from Kiev to Chisinau, then bus again.

It Travel
09-01-10, 17:34
Hi Reiner,

I would love to do Tiraspol before the scene changes there.

Hope that you make it there to enlighten us further.

Should not but... the train from Kiev to Chisinau stops in Tiraspol (do not knwo how it is with the documents).

Both LH and OS flies cheaply with advance booking less the 300 EUR (return) to Chisinau, from almost all EU.I hate those low cost starting from strange airports, no luggage, no seats, if you travel normally you end up to spend even mor than with a line flight. fom my country. not Germany, now a normal LH plane booked a month before is 270 EUR.

IT

Jojosun
09-01-10, 21:15
Should not but... the train from Kiev to Chisinau stops in Tiraspol (do not knwo how it is with the documents).

Both LH and OS flies cheaply with advance booking less the 300 EUR (return) to Chisinau, from almost all EU.I hate those low cost starting from strange airports, no luggage, no seats, if you travel normally you end up to spend even mor than with a line flight. fom my country. not Germany, now a normal LH plane booked a month before is 270 EUR.

ITThank you.

There is no problem forme with Wizzair from London to Kiev.

I pay for priority boarding and I only take hand luggage.

I get a fantastic isle seat right at the front. The first to board, and the first to disembark.

I am waiting for further discounts. The train from Kiev to Tiraspol sounds good.

Any problems on the train? / Thieves, pickpockets etc?

Reiner Otto
09-03-10, 20:08
Thank you.

There is no problem forme with Wizzair from London to Kiev.

I pay for priority boarding and I only take hand luggage.

I get a fantastic isle seat right at the front. The first to board, and the first to disembark.

I am waiting for further discounts. The train from Kiev to Tiraspol sounds good.

Any problems on the train? / Thieves, pickpockets etc?

Never used exactly this train; but never had any problems using a train in RU and UA.
One of the trains (4:51 departure from Kiev) starts in Moscow. So there is a good chance that there even are LUX compartments (1. class), which means, sleeping for 2 persons only. Otherwise, use "Coupe", which is a sleeper compartment for 4 persons. Coupe-ticket should be somewhere 15E-20E.
Because of the early departure from Kiev, you have time for some clubbing after arrival by flight :-)

Jojosun
09-04-10, 17:28
Never used exactly this train; but never had any problems using a train in RU and UA.

One of the trains (4:51 departure from Kiev) starts in Moscow. So there is a good chance that there even are LUX compartments (1. Class), which means, sleeping for 2 persons only. Otherwise, use "Coupe", which is a sleeper compartment for 4 persons. Coupe-ticket should be somewhere 15E-20E.

Because of the early departure from Kiev, you have time for some clubbing after arrival by flightThank you Reiner for the very good info.

I met a great girl in Kiev on Flirt on my second visit, and have told her that I am a serial monger, not into one 2 one complications.

So I am thinking of asking her to come with me on the Kiev TIRASPOL trip, so we can use the LUX compartment, I mean put it to good use before we even get to Tiraspol.

And once there, with her Russian language and my $$$, its BINGO, I hope.

Or fly with Wizz Air to Bucharest, and then to Moldova, which I believe from Chiesnau to Tiraspol, is a shorter bus ride.

The third option, fly on Air Moldvova to Chiesnau and on to Tiraspol.

Prosal
09-04-10, 21:59
never had any problems using a train in RU and UA.
Best tool for train in FSU : http://www.poezda.net/en/

It Travel
09-06-10, 09:47
Best tool for train in FSU : http://www.poezda.net/en/This is the schedule of the Daily train from Kiev

Kiev Pass dep 04:51 train no. D 65MJ
Kazatin Tovarnij dep 06:58
Vinnica dep 07:52
Shmerinka dep 08:58
Vapnjarka dep 10:08
Slobodka dep 11:24
Kotowsk dep 12:14
Kuchurgan dep 14:46
Tiraspol dep 15:52
Bender 2 dep 16:41
Bulboaka dep 17:37
Chisinau arr 18:17

You can even Change in Bender there is another train the no. D 47MZ, but it's going another way.

On both no 1st class only 4 berth comp and 3rd class. There sould be a first class wagon (if i rememebr right, but I saw one with no 1st class wagon) on the Moscow - Kiev - Chisinau stopping in Tiraspol. Doesnot run every day.

I would go for flight to Chisinau + bus or taxi.

just my two cents

IT

PS 11 hours of train from Kiev to Tiraspol... seems better with a taxi from Chisinau, approx three hours, including border...

Essi
09-06-10, 13:50
Hi Travel

Why spend 14. 5 hours on train?

Do it with maxi taxi (marshrutka) same money.

Fly each way 69 euro plus taxes.

You must go like bazar man?

Essi

WonderfulLife
09-07-10, 08:35
Hello fellow mongers,

anyone wants to meet and go for mongering this weekend 10-12 in Chisinau?

Does anyone has good addresses for apartments in Chisinau?

Thanks in advance for the help.

W-L

Jojosun
09-07-10, 13:50
This is the schedule of the Daily train from Kiev

Kiev Pass dep 04:51 train no. D 65MJ
Kazatin Tovarnij dep 06:58
Vinnica dep 07:52
Shmerinka dep 08:58
Vapnjarka dep 10:08
Slobodka dep 11:24
Kotowsk dep 12:14
Kuchurgan dep 14:46
Tiraspol dep 15:52
Bender 2 dep 16:41
Bulboaka dep 17:37
Chisinau arr 18:17

You can even Change in Bender there is another train the no. D 47MZ, but it's going another way.

On both no 1st class only 4 berth comp and 3rd class. There sould be a first class wagon (if i rememebr right, but I saw one with no 1st class wagon) on the Moscow - Kiev - Chisinau stopping in Tiraspol. Doesnot run every day.

I would go for flight to Chisinau + bus or taxi.

just my two cents

IT

PS 11 hours of train from Kiev to Tiraspol... seems better with a taxi from Chisinau, approx three hours, including border...Thank you very much, It Travel, for your time and effort in doing this time table.

The reason I was thinking of doing it via Kiev, is the cheap fares on Wizz air from London to Kiev.

Unfortunately, there is no option for this to Chisinau from London, ie cheap fares on Air Moldova.

The only way that can be done is to fly Wizz air Lon to Bucharest, and then a long ride 11 hours on the bus to Chisinau.

Well, reading the threads on Chisinau by Issi and others as well as the thread on Bucharest, there is not as much fun to be had as in Kiev.

Frankly, if it wasn't for the cheap air fares from London to Kiev, I wouldn't have gone to Kiev for mongering.

I am doing very nicely at very good prices in London, with some beautiful girls.

Yes, it is logical to fly to Chisinau and then by bus or Taxi to Tiraspol, but what you save on mongering in Tiraspol, you spend it on the flight Lon to Chisinau.

UNless prices in Chisinau are much cheaper than Kiev.

Thoughts for the day?

OH, any ideas about the cost for a private taxi from Chisinau to Tiraspol?

Jojosun
09-07-10, 13:56
Hi Travel

Why spend 14. 5 hours on train?

Do it with maxi taxi (marshrutka) same money.

Fly each way 69 euro plus taxes.

You must go like bazar man?

EssiYou mean there are maxi taxi from Kiev to Tiraspol?

69 euro plus taxes, but sometimes the taxes come up to twice the fare.

You are talking here about Kiev to Tiraspol?

Reiner Otto
09-09-10, 15:55
You mean there are maxi taxi from Kiev to Tiraspol?

Shure, there should be.
However, the comfort because of space for sleeping in the train compared to the tight sitting in the bus always has an advantage, at least for me.

It Travel
09-09-10, 19:45
Thank you very much, It Travel, for your time and effort in doing this time table.

The reason I was thinking of doing it via Kiev, is the cheap fares on Wizz air from London to Kiev.

Unfortunately, there is no option for this to Chisinau from London, ie cheap fares on Air Moldova.

The only way that can be done is to fly Wizz air Lon to Bucharest, and then a long ride 11 hours on the bus to Chisinau.

Well, reading the threads on Chisinau by Issi and others as well as the thread on Bucharest, there is not as much fun to be had as in Kiev.

Frankly, if it wasn't for the cheap air fares from London to Kiev, I wouldn't have gone to Kiev for mongering.

I am doing very nicely at very good prices in London, with some beautiful girls.

Yes, it is logical to fly to Chisinau and then by bus or Taxi to Tiraspol, but what you save on mongering in Tiraspol, you spend it on the flight Lon to Chisinau.

UNless prices in Chisinau are much cheaper than Kiev.

Thoughts for the day?

OH, any ideas about the cost for a private taxi from Chisinau to Tiraspol?

I was driving my own car so no idea, but you can catch an overcouded bus, or may be the train to Moscow, stopping in Tiraspol...

Bust still it's not a place for normal mongers....

IT

Jojosun
09-17-10, 18:13
Thanks for your replies.

It does seem the best way is by train from Kiev to Tiraspol, as it seems it's a day long travel of about 11 hours.

Never been on a train in the FSU or in Eastern Europe.

Read some very cautionary advices about thieves and mafia operating on the trains.

Thought on buses it's safer.

Reiner Otto
09-19-10, 14:34
Read some very cautionary advices about thieves and mafia operating on the trains.

Interesting. Travelled a lot by train in RU and UA, first time 13 years ago. Never had any problems in a 4-er compartment. Because it can be locked. Heard a few stories about some robbery etc. 10 years ago, too.
Anyway, that time I was only a little bit concerned ragarding bombs when travelling by train between SPb and Moscow :-)

I have the impression, you are not very well suited to travelling alone in UA or RU. Which means, you will definitely have problems mongering, because only the tough guys are welcome by the girls :-)

Jojosun
09-19-10, 19:11
Interesting. Travelled a lot by train in RU and UA, first time 13 years ago. Never had any problems in a 4-er compartment. Because it can be locked. Heard a few stories about some robbery etc. 10 years ago, too.

Anyway, that time I was only a little bit concerned ragarding bombs when travelling by train between SPb and Moscow

I have the impression, you are not very well suited to travelling alone in UA or RU. Which means, you will definitely have problems mongering, because only the tough guys are welcome by the girlsJust in the context of this thread, I did travel in my own car on my own to Prague during communist times, and I travelled through the former Yugoslavia and Bulgaria during that era as well.

But that was when I was in my Twenties during college holidays. Now 20 years older and wiser and with more responsibilities, obviously I have to be more cautious.

Reading and seeking travel advice about Scams Dangers and militia setups etc, don't do any harm. Better be safe than sorry later.

What's the use to girls in UA and RU, of Tough Western guys travelling alone on trains and buses in RU and UA without much Bucks?

Money talks louder than muscles.

Hamlet Hamlet
10-02-10, 05:51
Well after 39 countries I'm about to hit my 40th with Moldova. I'll be arriving on 26th October. It's going to be a blast, at least I'm hoping it will. Know a couple of girls that I met while I was in Romania who will show me around but am trying with mamba. Ru, myspace, and tagged in order to catch some more. I speak Russian fluently so I'm hoping it will help me out in my endeavor. One thing I do notice is that some of these girls tend to come off as cold at the beginning. Once they do know you they tend to open up. I'll be there for approximately 3 weeks. Already got my apartment rented and plane tickets. Wish me luck))

Essi
10-03-10, 05:01
Well after 39 countries I'm about to hit my 40th with Moldova. I'll be arriving on 26th October. It's going to be a blast, at least I'm hoping it will. Know a couple of girls that I met while I was in Romania who will show me around but am trying with mamba. Ru, myspace, and tagged in order to catch some more. I speak Russian fluently so I'm hoping it will help me out in my endeavor. One thing I do notice is that some of these girls tend to come off as cold at the beginning. Once they do know you they tend to open up. I'll be there for approximately 3 weeks. Already got my apartment rented and plane tickets. Wish me luck))Hi Hamlet,

Which country was the best for freebies?

After so any countries you are the chef. So where was the best scoring place?

Essi

Hamlet Hamlet
10-28-10, 22:58
By far I loved South America. Man over they they screw you instead of the other way around. They love sex. That was the only place where a girl would take off in the morning and never ask if I'm going to call her again or not. It was awesome. That's why I think I'm going to stick to there instead of Europe next time.

Hamlet Hamlet
10-28-10, 23:00
Arrived about a couple of days ago. If anyone is interested in partying let me know, it's always better picking up girls with a wingman than solo.

Stefan66
12-01-10, 01:26
Are they eny other people from this site in Chisnau thet time?

Cartin75
01-14-11, 22:01
Arrived about a couple of days ago. If anyone is interested in partying let me know, it's always better picking up girls with a wingman than solo.We are curious. How was it?

Stefan66
01-21-11, 15:18
Hi,

I will be in Chisnau 10-15 of Mars if anyone will be there let me now.

Stefan

Dexa 960
05-04-11, 09:31
I am coming to Moldova in the beginning of July. I will stay 4 weeks in Chisinau, Moldova in July, and I would be happy to meet anybody who is there and want to meet me. I will be happy to meet for a beer or a drink. Just PM me if you are in Moldova in July. I am 50+ man.

Zacchio
08-14-11, 19:03
I am coming to Moldova in the beginning of July. I will stay 4 weeks in Chisinau, Moldova in July, and I would be happy to meet anybody who is there and want to meet me. I will be happy to meet for a beer or a drink. Just PM me if you are in Moldova in July. I am 50+ man.Always available for a beer,

Ciao!

Dexa 960
08-24-11, 08:41
Always available for a beer,

Ciao!Hi Zacchio

I did travel from Moldova (back home) in the end of July. I will be back in Moldova in the middle of October. I will be happy to take a drink together with you in October. Will you be in Moldova in October? Just send me a PM.

Essi
08-27-11, 20:29
Always available for a beer,

Ciao!Hi,

If you are still here please pm me your number. I am here for few more days.

Esi

Dexa 960
10-07-11, 11:29
I am coming to Moldova in the middle of Octobe. I will stay 1 week in Chisinau, Moldova in October, and I would be happy to meet anybody who is there and want to meet me. I will be happy to meet for a beer or a drink.

Just PM me if you are in Moldova in the middle of Octobe. I am 50+ man.

MikiL2
11-06-11, 18:07
Hi folks,

I'm currently till the end of the week in Chisinau,

I'm 35 years old, you can pm me so we can drink some beers.

Mike

Essi
11-06-11, 22:50
Hi folks,

I'm currently till the end of the week in Chisinau,

I'm 35 years old, you can pm me so we can drink some beers.

MikeMy number [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] call or sms me.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Reiner Otto
11-12-11, 21:49
Hi,

I will go for a long weekend to Tiraspol, on 24-Nov until 28-Nov. Anybody there to have a beer?

Reiner Otto
11-21-11, 11:35
Hi,

I will go for a long weekend to Tiraspol, on 24-Nov until 28-Nov. Anybody there to have a beer?The connection from Nikolaev now is too complicated. There was a direct bus, but shut down, as I got to know now.

Poetrix
02-23-12, 22:38
I'm going to Chisinau with a friend in April. I am looking for a local to give us some advices (Where to stay, what to do, how to get the ladies etc.).

Please send PM.

Mike the facecreamer

Dexa 960
03-25-12, 13:49
I am coming to Moldova in the end of March. I will stay 10 days in Chisinau, Moldova in March / April and I would be happy to meet anybody who is there and want to meet me. I will be happy to meet for a beer or a drink. Just PM me if you are in Moldova in the start of April. I am 50+ man.

Cartin75
05-26-12, 12:29
Hi fellows!

I am in Chisinau for a short visit this weekend. Anybody in city and available for a beer and a small chat?

If yes, please PM me and I will send my mobile number.

Cristian

BrasilSoccer0
06-05-12, 08:15
Gents,

After reading many great posts by generous contributers like Dexa, Esi, and Fawie I have decided I will venture to the FSU for the first time making Moldova my first trip.

Excited as I recall being for my very first Cuba trip, I look forward to hearing, learning, and experiencing the feminine and well cultured women of Moldova)

Special thanks to Dexa for being exceptionally informative and responsive to my PMs. Dexa! I look forward to socializing with you over a beer.

BS

Dexa 960
06-20-12, 08:39
I am coming to Moldova in the start of July. I will stay 31 days in Chisinau, Moldova in July and I would be happy to meet anybody who is there and want to meet me. I will be happy to meet for a beer or a drink. Just PM me if you are in Moldova in July. I am a 50+ man.

Reiner Otto
06-20-12, 09:13
Hi,

I am planning to be in Tiraspol. 28-June until 02-July, coming from Nikolaev / Odessa.

Anybody available for a beer?

It will be my first overnight stay in Tiraspol, only passed thru in transit before.

Dexa 960
06-20-12, 11:59
Hi,

I am planning to be in Tiraspol. 28-June until 02-July, coming from Nikolaev / Odessa.

It will be my first overnight stay in Tiraspol, only passed thru in transit before.Dear Reiner,

I will be in Chisinau the 1st. July. Do you plan to come Chisinau in the start of July?

Dexa

Jojosun
06-20-12, 19:40
Hi,

It will be my first overnight stay in Tiraspol, only passed thru in transit before..

Look forward to a report on your forthcoming trip.

Good Luck.

Zacchio
08-03-12, 10:36
And I'll stay till next Friday (one more week)

If anybody want to share a beer and do some gossip, please l'et me know.

Ciao!

Silk Rouyt
08-04-12, 18:33
Hi,

I have finally arrived in Chisinau. I will stay at least for two nights and will move to Tiraspol if I can find an accommodation there for the rest of the month.

If anyone has tips or wants to have a beer, I'm 36 and speak very little Russian and no Romanian at all, to make things easier.

I'll be sure to keep you informed of how I am doing here.

Silk

Zacchio
08-06-12, 11:03
Hi,

I have finally arrived in Chisinau. I will stay at least for two nights and will move to Tiraspol if I can find an accommodation there for the rest of the month.

If anyone has tips or wants to have a beer, I'm 36 and speak very little Russian and no Romanian at all, to make things easier.

SilkI'll be at dejavu around minight (24)

I' m 50 and you can recognaize me becouse I have RED glasses.

Hope to meet you.

Ciao!

BrasilSoccer0
08-07-12, 01:58
Hey bud,

I left you a real good pm. Be sure to contact Tim. And I realized I made an error that you only spending two days in Tiraspol. At any rate I don't know what are your expectations in Tiraspol? But for me, I stays for 4 weeks and had lots of phone numbers and curious girls. Lots of dates and all wanted serious relations or just friendship with an English speaking man.

I was only able to bang two girls: one girl but from Bendery I met on mamba. The second girl was her half sister. LOL.

There are two main discos: Plazma and one I can't recall the name but it's in the basement of hotel Russia which is one block away from Plazma.

Both clubs are on the only main street of Tiraspol: 25 October but they are completely different.

Plazma caters to folks over 25 and has a bigger and focused area for dancing which makes it easier to spot the ladies. The ladies are more of the working class and are much more sociable and down to earth. In this club I found it easier to ask girls for a dance or even join a group of girls while they are dancing. DON'T BE SHY. Just get in and dance with them. I even had a birthday girl hit at me and ask me to go home with her that night but that was after she saw me approach and dance with other girls. Here the ladies are old enough to realize that their pool of men is shrinking so you can see at any given night 10 women to one man on that dance floor. And that helps make them more approachable.

Club Russia chatters to the younger including teens crowd and the girls are more spoiled by pop culture and their pool of men is still larger since they are not old enou to immigrate to other countries for work. However, hands down these girls are the best looking I've seen in Tiraspol. There is no central dance floor here. It is a new and modern club and people dance everywhere. EVERYWHERE. So get in early to be seen and noticed if you want to visit this club. Otherwise you'll be budding shoulders while trying to scout a good spot. One thing I noticed in this club is that there seems to be this same small group of females everyday. One of them dances very provocatively. I mean spreading her looooooong legs over the bartender shoulder and grinding against his chest. This leads me to believe that there might be working girls. I never got to inquire but I bet at least this tall brunett with the looooooong legs is because I saw her with a much older man in a different night. I also noticed in this club the girls for some reason dance individually and very provocatively and turn down the advances of so many men which discouraged me from initiating many approaches.

There are two other clubs but they are not in the center: cherry and rainbow.

Cherry is closer to the ice skating ring. I never been there but two cute girls suggested it when I stopped them to ask midday. Too bad they had a paren. But if these two girls represent the majority of the girls in this club then it must be a great club because it will have the younger but more humble crowds.

Rainbow is in a different sector calld "Balka" which is where Tim the hostel owner is. Based on Tim's advice this is where the poor girls go. I went there on a Friday but it didn't have many girls. In fact the quality of the girls was the lowest I've seen in Tiraspol. And they were differently dressed as though they were poor. Maybe that's why there was a higher men to women ratio than the other clubs. BUT DON'T AVOID IT. In fact I thing you should go and be a nice man to the girls. Buy me drinks and try your game but don't play heavy or strong game. They are more feminine and softer than our girls in the west. But if you feel chemistry you are less likely to head games from her.

TAXIS: Get in taxis that display numbers on top. The other ones look the same but if look carefully they don't have numbers. The difference is the ones with numbers belong to a taxi company and charge by the Taximeter. Which is always much cheaper. The other cabs with no numbers are private and will charge a fixed amount but you must agree before you take one of them.

Food: Andy's pizza. 7 Fridays and la plachenta are the ones popular. You can find all three in 25 October street.

Good luck and be sure to tell me how did it go. Also you should call Valentina. She is really a poor girl. Wore the same dress and shoes for the two times we went out to the clubs. She is a sweetheart and likes to drink a lot.

BS.

Hi,

Silk

Jojosun
08-07-12, 13:21
Hey bud,

I left you a real good pm. Be sure to contact Tim. And I realized I made an error that you only spending two days in Tiraspol. At any rate I don't know what are your expectations in Tiraspol? But for me, I stays for 4 weeks and had lots of phone numbers and curious girls. Lots of dates and all wanted serious relations or just friendship with an English speaking man.

I was only able to bang two girls: one girl but from Bendery I met on mamba. The second girl was her half sister. LOL.

There are two main discos: Plazma and one I can't recall the name but it's in the basement of hotel Russia which is one block away from Plazma.

Both clubs are on the only main street of Tiraspol: 25 October but they are completely different.

Plazma caters to folks over 25 and has a bigger and focused area for dancing which makes it easier to spot the ladies. The ladies are more of the working class and are much more sociable and down to earth. In this club I found it easier to ask girls for a dance or even join a group of girls while they are dancing. DON'T BE SHY. Just get in and dance with them. I even had a birthday girl hit at me and ask me to go home with her that night but that was after she saw me approach and dance with other girls. Here the ladies are old enough to realize that their pool of men is shrinking so you can see at any given night 10 women to one man on that dance floor. And that helps make them more approachable.

Club Russia chatters to the younger including teens crowd and the girls are more spoiled by pop culture and their pool of men is still larger since they are not old enou to immigrate to other countries for work. However, hands down these girls are the best looking I've seen in Tiraspol. There is no central dance floor here. It is a new and modern club and people dance everywhere. EVERYWHERE. So get in early to be seen and noticed if you want to visit this club. Otherwise you'll be budding shoulders while trying to scout a good spot. One thing I noticed in this club is that there seems to be this same small group of females everyday. One of them dances very provocatively. I mean spreading her looooooong legs over the bartender shoulder and grinding against his chest. This leads me to believe that there might be working girls. I never got to inquire but I bet at least this tall brunett with the looooooong legs is because I saw her with a much older man in a different night. I also noticed in this club the girls for some reason dance individually and very provocatively and turn down the advances of so many men which discouraged me from initiating many approaches.

There are two other clubs but they are not in the center: cherry and rainbow.

Cherry is closer to the ice skating ring. I never been there but two cute girls suggested it when I stopped them to ask midday. Too bad they had a paren. But if these two girls represent the majority of the girls in this club then it must be a great club because it will have the younger but more humble crowds.

Rainbow is in a different sector calld "Balka" which is where Tim the hostel owner is. Based on Tim's advice this is where the poor girls go. I went there on a Friday but it didn't have many girls. In fact the quality of the girls was the lowest I've seen in Tiraspol. And they were differently dressed as though they were poor. Maybe that's why there was a higher men to women ratio than the other clubs. BUT DON'T AVOID IT. In fact I thing you should go and be a nice man to the girls. Buy me drinks and try your game but don't play heavy or strong game. They are more feminine and softer than our girls in the west. But if you feel chemistry you are less likely to head games from her.

TAXIS: Get in taxis that display numbers on top. The other ones look the same but if look carefully they don't have numbers. The difference is the ones with numbers belong to a taxi company and charge by the Taximeter. Which is always much cheaper. The other cabs with no numbers are private and will charge a fixed amount but you must agree before you take one of them.

Food: Andy's pizza. 7 Fridays and la plachenta are the ones popular. You can find all three in 25 October street.

Good luck and be sure to tell me how did it go. Also you should call Valentina. She is really a poor girl. Wore the same dress and shoes for the two times we went out to the clubs. She is a sweetheart and likes to drink a lot.

BS.Hi BS,

Great Report, but this should really be Read and posted in the Tiraspol thread.

Its a pity being here. A lot of people will miss it.

Can you or The Editor move it to Tiraspol?

Many Thanks.

BrasilSoccer0
08-07-12, 21:22
I know, I was just thinking that.

So I have taking time to actually post a full report. I hope it helps.

BS.

SeekingSex
11-30-12, 01:08
Anyone planning a visit this weekend?

Dexa 960
03-27-13, 11:06
I am now in Chisinau, Moldova. I will stay some few days more in Chisinau, Moldova and I would be happy to meet anybody who is there and want to meet me. I will be happy to meet for a beer or a drink. Just PM me if you now are in Moldova. I am a 50+ man.

Seb Atsea
03-30-13, 09:05
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Seb Atsea
03-30-13, 09:24
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Dexa 960
04-17-13, 17:23
I am coming to Moldova in the start of July. I will stay 31 days in Chisinau, Moldova in July and I would be happy to meet anybody who is there and want to meet me. I will be happy to meet for a beer or a drink. Just PM me if you are in Moldova in July. I am a 50+ man.

PaulDobre
09-22-13, 21:24
Anybody there?

Dexa 960
09-23-13, 07:16
I will be in Chisinau between 10-24 October.
Anybody there?

PaulDobre, just PM me. I will be in Chisinau in that period.

Dexa

Dexa 960
09-23-13, 07:16
I am coming to Moldova in the middle of October. I will stay 9 days in Chisinau, Moldova in October, and I would be happy to meet anybody who is there and want to meet me. I will be happy to meet for a beer or a drink. Just PM me if you are in Moldova in the middle of October. I am 50+ man.

Harinordoquay
09-28-13, 17:44
I am coming to Moldova in the middle of October. I will stay 9 days in Chisinau, Moldova in October, and I would be happy to meet anybody who is there and want to meet me. I will be happy to meet for a beer or a drink. Just PM me if you are in Moldova in the middle of October. I am 50+ man.Hi mate, are you or anybody in Chisinau October 26th. 1st November?

Thanks and happy to meet for a drink, I'm English.

Wpgwtf
09-29-13, 00:51
Hello fellow connoisseurs,

I'm here in town for a while for work, and could use some mongerly company.

If anyone wants to get together for a beer and maybe some hunting, pm me.

Hungry dyevs need attention!

Wpgwtf

Dexa 960
09-29-13, 10:53
Hi mate, are you or anybody in Chisinau October 26th. 1 st November?

Thanks and happy to meet for a drink, I'm English.Sorry, at that time, have I just returned home from Moldova.

Dexa

Essi
09-29-13, 13:29
Hi mate, are you or anybody in Chisinau October 26th. 1 st November?

Thanks and happy to meet for a drink, I'm English.Will be a pleasure to meet for a drink please pm me your contact number here in Kishinev.

Essi

Harinordoquay
09-30-13, 21:00
Hello fellow connoisseurs,

I'm here in town for a while for work, and could use some mongerly company.

If anyone wants to get together for a beer and maybe some hunting, pm me.

Hungry dyevs need attention!

WpgwtfHello,

Well I'm 34 and will be in Moldova for the first time ever and would be happy to meet and share a beer with anyone who's friendly and a decent person, why not!

I'll arrive late October for a few days.

Harinordoquay
09-30-13, 21:02
Sorry, at that time, have I just returned home from Moldova.

DexaDexa,

Hi mate, ok thanks, no problem, cheers for letting me know.

Essi
12-30-13, 06:02
Hi guys,

As I was going around in town I haven't seen any tourists.

Is any mongers here for the new year?

Essi

Zacchio
01-25-14, 17:33
From day February 8 till. Something around 20,

Lot of girls to meet, but always looking for fun.

Drop me a line if you are there.

Mauro

DjO69
01-31-14, 03:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

DjO69
03-02-14, 02:46
Hi,

I meet 2 girls in Chisinau.

If somebody want good enjoi masage erotic, write me mesage in pvt and I give contacts number this girls I meet in Leo Grand Hotel.

Rulerk
05-04-15, 00:59
Hi everyone,

I'm traveling all through Moldova for the next week or so. Hitting up Tiraspol for their big Victory Day celebration on May 9. I'm also going to be through Bender and Chisinau meeting some friends and popping over to Iasi in Romania for a couple days as well. If anyone is around any of those places and would like to meet up for a drink or hang out, PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call. I have a MoldCell SIM card.

Info about me:

35 yo living in Odessa for the last several years. Speak conversational Russian. Lots of experience picking up girls in Eastern Europe. Know lots of info about clubs and interesting activities in Moldova and Ukraine.

RulerK

Dexa 960
07-10-15, 13:18
I am now in Moldova. I will stay the rest of July in Chisinau, and I would be happy to meet anybody, who is there and want to meet me. I will be happy to meet for a beer or a drink. Just PM me if you are in Moldova in July. I am 50+ man.

Michi T
08-02-16, 23:30
Will be in Chisinau and / or Tiraspol in mid August 2016. Anyone around? Plese PM me!

Michi T
08-29-16, 17:50
Moldova was a great success. I met a nice girl, 31 yo, slim, big boobs, nice face, sexy feet, sexy ass. Mjam!

Will go back to visit her in September. Will arrive in Odesse on 8 September, then have some crazy fun there. On 10th will go to Chisinau and leave on 13th Seoptembver.

Anyone wants to join me?

Rulerk
02-26-17, 19:00
Hi all,

I can see that this isn't a popular forum given the almost one year between posts, it for anyone who happens upon This in the next week. I will be in Chisinau (mostly, though I might take a few side trips elsewhere in Moldova) while I am completing some documents. I am staying with my Moldovan friend in the Raion called Flacara which is about 10 minutes from the center by bus. I am up for anything, from getting together for a drink to active skirt-chasing. Get in touch with a PM, but I've got a local number as well as viber and WhatsApp.

RulerK.

About me: 36 years old, medium height, born in LA, but living for years now in Odessa, speak decent Russian and make an attempt at understanding Romanian though speaking is right out.

Michi T
03-04-17, 13:01
Hi all. Will visit Chisinau again from 31 March until 4 April. Anyone interested to meet and find some girls? Could also go to Tiraspol or Bendery (which is amazing for girls hunting).

Dexa 960
07-10-23, 10:06
I am now in Moldova. I will stay the rest of July in Chisinau plus part of August, and I would be happy to meet anybody, who is there and want to meet me. I will be happy to meet for a beer or a drink. Just PM me if you are in Moldova in July or August. I am 60+ man. I have been many times in Moldova.

Dexa 960
10-15-23, 10:05
I am now in Moldova. I will stay the rest of October in Chisinau, and I would be happy to meet anybody, who is there and want to meet me. I will be happy to meet for a beer or a drink. Just PM me if you are in Moldova now or arrive later in October. I am 60+ man. I have been many times in Moldova.

Dexa 960
12-26-23, 23:28
I am now in Moldova. I will stay until mid-January in Chisinau, and I would be happy to meet anybody, who is there and want to meet me. I will be happy to meet for a beer or a drink. Just PM me if you are in Moldova now or arrive in the start of January. I am 60+ man. I have been many times in Moldova.

Dexa 960
03-22-24, 22:07
I am now in Moldova. I will stay until mid-April in Chisinau, and I would be happy to meet anybody, who is there and want to meet me. I will be happy to meet for a beer or a drink. Just PM me if you are in Moldova now or arrive in the start of April. I am 60+ man. I have been many times in Moldova.