PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Admin
01-01-06, 01:00
Please use this thread to announce your travel plans and your intentions to meet up with other Forum Members.

Stewart1963
10-09-06, 17:01
Hi guys

My first time here. Visiting Lisbon next week. Teying to understand 'the scene'

Excuse my very naive questions:

1. What is the main red light area of the city?
2. What area of the city should I stay in to be in walking distance.
3. Hotel suggestions? (I saw the Tivoli mentioned, but that is 5 star and Euro 190 per night!!). 3 or 4 star is fine.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Stewart

Salad Shooter
12-31-06, 10:01
Happy New Year, all.

If any happened to be around this first week in January, wouldn't mind an informal meetup to compare notes (though if you read my last post in Lisbon you'll know almost all I'd have to offer). Not too interested in the Poco (cleanliness and the fact that it takes away my "brazilian portuguese" language edge) though after quick perusal of the photo section I could be wrong.

Not yet a full member so PM not an option, but will check back regularly.

Willie25j
03-03-08, 07:59
Hello fellow mongers,

I'm coming to Portugal in the summer time and was wondering what does completo mean? I know in spanish I said mami culo and they said no or yes to anal. Is completo mean anal also? Just doing my homework early so I can make sure I have a hell of a time. Any info and websites would be helpfull.

Willie25j

Aka Sir Grimmie

Murilloa
03-04-08, 08:47
Confirmed, completo means anal.

As for web sites there are several. Three to whet your appetite:

http://www.apartadox.com/

http://www.realezas.com/

http://www.clinicadoprazer.net/

Laronde
04-22-08, 21:19
Hi Guys,

I'm off to lisbon with some friends for a long weekend. It's going to be cultural during the day, and hopefully energetic after dark.

Can anyone give me some details of which areas to go for sw's. I saw poco mentioned but when I googled. I got several streets with that word in it so a street name, post code or equivalent would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Toply
06-16-08, 15:02
Hi Guys,

I'm off to lisbon with some friends for a long weekend. It's going to be cultural during the day, and hopefully energetic after dark.

Can anyone give me some details of which areas to go for sw's. I saw poco mentioned but when I googled. I got several streets with that word in it so a street name, post code or equivalent would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advanceThe street name is: Rua do Poço do Borratém.

Willie25j
06-27-08, 23:50
Confirmed, completo means anal.

As for web sites there are several. Three to whet your appetite:

http://www.apartadox.com/

http://www.realezas.com/

http://www.clinicadoprazer.net/Hey Murilloa,

Whats do going rate since I don't want to fuck up the price by taxing to much to cause inflation. Since I plan on staying there a while. Good tip on the websites.

Willie j

Falconeye
08-10-12, 06:34
Greetings all, I will be visiting Lisboa on Aug 23rd for a couple of nights. Any one who would like to team up for drinks and visiting the local clinicas and strip clubs is welcome to post!

Goose5024
08-16-12, 20:57
Greetings all, I will be visiting Lisboa on Aug 23rd for a couple of nights. Any one who would like to team up for drinks and visiting the local clinicas and strip clubs is welcome to post!Falconeye, not sure how long you will be there, but if I will be there starting Aug 29th. If so, let me know and we can meet up at one of the boîtes. Otherwise, have a good trip and good hunting!

Goose5024
08-25-12, 19:05
I am going to be in Lisbon for a couple of weeks starting Aug 29 if anybody wants to meet up for a drink at Gallery or Elefante one night. Or any other establishment.

Carpatos
05-04-13, 17:15
Hi,

I will be in Lisbon during May.

Anyone want's to go with me to Wayang Center Lisbon? Photos and massage Menu in this link: www.massagem-sensual.com

I love this place.

Cheers

Palmeira1
05-08-13, 01:10
Hello,

Check this website for erotic massage in portugal: www.docemassagem.com

Adios

IAmTk
06-08-13, 12:56
Will be in Lisbon in July for a couple of days. I will like to enjoy the most of it since a lot of my official activities will be in the morning. What are fun spots and the massaging areas with good environment and rates?

IndStallion31
10-12-14, 10:37
Hello friends and brothers,

I'm on my maiden Europe trip for holiday. I'm 28/ m / indian. I will be reaching Lisbon on 24th October. It would be good to hang out with some buddies for a drink and some mongering.

Thank you.

Monsieur1875
06-20-16, 08:18
Hi guys,

I will be in Lisbon during the month of August.

If anyone wants to have a beer or something, please send me a PM!

FunkyStuff
09-03-16, 11:06
Going to Lisbon Sept. 14 for a couple of weeks, would like to get in touch with knowledgeable others and have a beer. My interests are the usual and straightforward.

Cheers!

Dubemezekwem
03-26-18, 01:06
I will be in the Algarve in time stated above and would love to meet people in the area for drinks etc.

Anders99
07-29-18, 02:07
Will be in Lisbon 2 and 3 of August 2018, anyone want to join for a run across Back Tie / Tamila / Gallery clubs? Happy to buy beers!

Mack Dad
08-24-18, 05:14
Will be in Lisbon this Sat and Sun 25-26. Anybody around?

Vincent78
09-13-18, 12:21
I will be in the Algarve in time stated above and would love to meet people in the area for drinks etc.Hi,

Read your thread. I'm going to Albufeira next week, do you have recommendations to share.

Thanks in advance.

XXL
09-16-18, 19:09
Will be in Lisbon one week. Arriving September 27th 2018. Leaving October 4th 2018. For mongering and sightseeing, so plenty of time on my hand.

PM.

Luuluu
09-23-18, 15:00
Will be in Porto from November 6-7 and in Lisbon 8-11. Anyone around?

AnarchyMD
05-17-23, 22:58
I'll be in town for a few days. First time visitor. Anyone want to grab a beer?

Shavani20
03-23-24, 19:57
Where is the best area to stay for provider convenience?