PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Admin
01-01-06, 01:00
Please use this thread to announce your travel plans and your intentions to meet up with other Forum Members.

TheKnight
05-06-06, 00:40
Hey if you're in and around Lugano in a couple of weeks and want to meet up drop me a PM.

Knight

CopaBrasil1
11-17-06, 08:37
Just got done with an evening of sessioning and partying in Frankfurt and I think I have had my fill of Germany. I am writing a report about it now in FKK Palace thread. Headed to Lugano now if anyone wants to meet up in Oceano or Corona this evening, let me know.

Parker674
11-26-08, 17:35
I will be in Zurich on December 5 only for the evening and wanted to ask any knowledgeable colleague(s) for advice. Besides Sonne and a few places by Langstrasse I don't know much more. I will not be able to leave town to try any of the places I've read about here.

Help will be deeply appreciated and I promise to report back.

Joe Bond
11-27-08, 13:57
I will be in Zurich on December 5 only for the evening and wanted to ask any knowledgeable colleague(s) for advice. Besides Sonne and a few places by Langstrasse I don't know much more. I will not be able to leave town to try any of the places I've read about here.

Help will be deeply appreciated and I promise to report back.I don't know exactly why you can't leave Zurich. If it is lack of knowledge on the public transportation I can fix that.

Here is what you should do:

1) Find yourself your favorite club/studio/massage place: http://www.lustmap.ch/zuerich/stadt-zuerich.html

The site are usually in german but google dictionary is very helpful in this.

From my experience the sites are credible although not always all the girls announced are present. You can avoid disappointment by calling the place first.
2) Locate on the emap the address:

http://map.search.ch/

Find the closest tram/train/bus station you can see them by pressing on Traffic on the left.

3) Enter to the site of the swiss railways (it presents also trams/ busses):

http://www.sbb.ch/en/index.htm

and find yourself the shortest rout by public transport.

Good luck. I recommand Club-Globe: http://www.club-globe.ch/main/index.html

Parker674
12-01-08, 15:00
Thank you Joe Bond!

I will be busy until 11pm. That's why I think it might be difficult to find public transportation back from a place outside the city (ie, Globe). Indeed Globe was my first choice based on what I've read here. Do you have a particular favorite place in the city area?

Joe Bond
12-02-08, 13:50
I was in club Rouge and club 79 but I don't have any special recommendations. 23:00 is a problem because Zurich is not New York or Spain that is 24/7.
Even the 24 stores close at 01:00 am :)).
Club Rouge is: Thursday, Friday and Saturday
11.00 - 24.00 Uhr 11.00 - 24.00 clock
But it is at least 20 min tram to get there.
Club 79 is the same.

You can try Pascha which is from the same network as Globe although it is lower prices and lower quality: http://www.club-pascha.ch/home.html
but it is open till 3:00 am and is fairly in the midtown and you can get there with trams 2 or 3 or Kalkbreite station. It is not FKK it is a brothel.

Parker674
12-03-08, 16:46
Definitely not in the best situation for fooling around Zurich. I'll see what I come up with and report if suitable. Thanx for the info!

Design Pro
03-05-09, 01:07
Hey all,

Heading into Zurich on the 20.22nd and looking to try out the local scene. I have enjoyed plenty of action in Buenos Aires, El Salvador, Montreal and London but this will be a first in the FKK / Eastern European scene. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in meeting up.

DP

Entel Cuce
09-24-10, 05:52
Hi everyone,

I'll be in Zurich between November 1 - 3. I'm planning to make a visit to club dream and maybe another one. If anyone interested, you are more than welcome.

Entel Cuce
10-21-10, 07:19
Hi everyone,

I'll be in Zurich between November 1 - 3. I'm planning to make a visit to club dream and maybe another one. If anyone interested, you are more than welcome.I can't believe there is no local monger to hang out with me?

London Traveller
04-06-11, 18:26
Anyone out there interested in getting together. Maybe for a trip to Globe or another club?

Mark_Simon
06-20-11, 06:01
Thinking about doing zurich and visiting globe on June 29th if anyone is going to be around and would like to swap stories over a beer, let me know. This will be my first time to globe

Gentleman74
03-18-12, 21:23
I have a business meeting in Como on March 23rd, I'll arrive on March 22nd and I'm planning to visit the Iceberg Disco Club (less than 1hr driving from Como). Anyone want to join?

Funnyboy76
04-02-12, 23:07
Hi. I'm going to Geneva for a few days. Any one have any news from there? Any good places to go?

Sammybe
06-09-13, 18:44
Hi,

I will be visiting Geneva from 20 to 23 of June and interested in in-call day time mongering. Any addresses near the Sheraton would be great.

Thanks

JrSimon
12-19-13, 01:45
In Zurich this end le the week.

Will probably visit Globe and maybe another club. If anybody is there.

Fijiman
12-19-13, 15:57
Ah, such a pity. I'm in Verbier now, but will be in Zurich Dec 23-25 (& 31). Just missed you.

I'm also planning on doing Club Globe (first timer). Let us know your thoughts on it. Enjoy!

PussyLiccker
05-10-14, 06:02
Hi, I will be in Club Globe on 20th of May, PM me if you will be around.

Nille Copenhagen
07-03-14, 21:50
I'm at FKK Globe tomorrow Friday, if you are there let's meet up, cheers Nille.

CayenneMs
07-11-14, 21:33
September 5-7.

Will be glad to meet and hunt together.

ChrisMonger3
08-08-14, 03:06
I will be visiting Zurich Sept 10-15. If any traveller wants to join to monger together, let me know.

Lalabo
09-22-14, 04:02
This is my maiden trip to Zurich, Switzerland. I will visit Globe and 1 or 2 other clubs.

JrSimon
12-16-14, 20:44
I will be in Zurich this end of the week probably Friday 19 and Saturday 20 December 😉.

Nikonian
01-16-15, 08:13
Anyone care to tag along? First round of drinks is on me LOL.

Fijiman
05-25-15, 17:24
I'll be at CG for a couple days end of June. Flying solo, so if anyone's there, would be good to chat over a drink.

Regards.

FJ.

Maxime
05-25-15, 18:46
Coming Sunday May 31st, there will be free public transport in whole of Switzerland. KEep this in mind when travelling, and it also is free on the night trains in the night of 30 to 31 May.

Lalabo
11-26-15, 17:32
Planning to visit Aphrodisia, Globe and Diskret.

Toki Jo
02-29-16, 20:58
Anyone around mid March 17th to 20th for look see?

CaptRenno
02-25-18, 18:45
Friday & Saturday nights, March 9-10: Lucerne (Luzern).

SmithLeonardo1
06-09-19, 15:35
Visiting globe July 10th & 11th.

Anyone would like to join and share impressions and thoughts. PM me (been in Globe almost every year in the last 5 years, but on my own).

Cheers!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Coevett
07-22-19, 00:49
Anyone fancy punting with a Brit and showing me about July 23rd. Most likely globe club.

Quagmire1974
07-12-21, 17:30
Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I will be visiting Switzerland in early October. The plan is to do the tourism thing for a few days each in Geneva, Bern, Zurich, and even neighboring Liechtenstein, and monger when I have the chance.

Thanks to all of you who have kept the Geneva, Bern, and Zurich forums alive with fresh reports. I've already begun RTFF and will post a question or two if I need clarification.

Silvester2656
07-21-21, 13:24
I will have a 27 years old non-pro Ukrainian girl visiting me in Zurich on very favorable conditions. She will stay with me for a few days early next week. After then she will be free and willing to be hosted by another gentleman. If anyone is interested, please PM me for details.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Silvester2656
07-22-21, 14:19
Oh, then I will need to make quite a few contributions here before someone can PM me.