PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Pennen Red
05-30-08, 18:17
I totally agree with your comments.But Prague,A-dam ect are cheap to get there for short weekend blow outs for the drunken yobs of the west,but it`s getting very expensive also because of the euro,even to head down in to the south of Europe ie Spain ect for a two weeks summer holiday will cost you a arm and a leg.

We all know how cheap it is in Odessa for a night out and also know how cheap it is to rent accommodation for two week`s,but check out
www.wizzair.com you can fly to Odessa from Kiev now for 68 uah and also return for the same price if you are flexible with your dates,and its only £230.00 to fly from London to Kiev.

Lets just hope the west stick to there boozing Spanish pool parties & crazy toga pub crawls

P.R

Monsoon64
05-30-08, 19:00
for all those comming to or wondering whether to visit ukraine - go now! go today!

the stampede will begin and things will change for the worse as in taliinn & riga

this time next year floods of westerners will descend whilst by 2012 kiev will be a "little moscow"

only minsk will be left unrep001hed

Romano V
05-31-08, 08:23
Sevastopol in hotel Ukrainia www.ukraine-hotel.com.ua room 50/65/90$
But what I read now is, You can easily find girls near the hotel.

Behind hotel Sevastopol there are all the bars and night clubs.

Any infos here bros with the ukrainian and russian navy fights I think the city centre (streets, bars and clubs) by night is full of prostitutes.

Pennen Red
05-31-08, 10:38
Good point monsoon 64.

Over the next few years you will see a increase in Westerners walking the streets of Odessa.I`am not talking about hundreds of thousands but there will be a noticeable increase and i think that will be a huge bonus for the working girl of Odessa....after all its a short season for the girls to make cash but if the opportunity is there i have no doubt at all that they will gladly take it.

At the end of the day girls are girls and if your a 7,8,9 or a top 10 she`ll still take your cash in a minute the more cash the more financially stable she will be

P.R

Cruiser D
05-31-08, 20:14
How cheap is it?

As far as I know you get to pay a little more then western rates for sometimes ok rentals.

How cheap are food and clubbing during high season? Not very.

We all know how cheap it is in Odessa for a night out and also know how cheap it is to rent accommodation for two week`s,
P.R

Lazy, I don't remember seeing anything wrong with the surface of the runway at Borispol. Don't remember any problems on the taxi way either. Not having a jetway is kind of annoying but that is rather common in European airports. The taxi ways at Simferopol were very bumpy but the runway was fine. As far as the government improving the airport - why spend money you can steal?

There won't be a tourist increase in Odessa or anyplace else in the Ukraine - outside of things like Eurovision and the upcoming football stuff. The country has absolutely no tourist economy. Why would anyone in their right mind go to Ukraine unless you have a personal connection to the country or chasing slavic girls.

The genie is already far out of the bottle as far as prices. Next stop, down.

VV, did you even read the link you sent? The cheapest room is $93, the most expensive $220. Having stood in front of the hotel a few months ago it boggles my mind that someone would pay $220 for a room there - nevermind $93. And it scares me to think what the $93 room looks like.

Doctor_Skank
05-31-08, 22:52
but there will be a noticeable increase and i think that will be a huge bonus for the working girl of Odessa....after all its a short season for the girls to make cash but if the opportunity is there i have no doubt at all that they will gladly take it.
That would make sense, but what doesn't make sense is that the P4P scene in Odessa is underdeveloped, considering the amount of tourist and monger traffic there, the whole P4P scene is quite inaccessible to the casual monger and what is accessible is mostly shit quality.

Literally hundreds of horny cash-laden guys go home alone every night from Arcadia. How do you fuck that up running hos?

Whichever mafia boss is running the prostitution there is a complete moron.
How cheap is it?

As far as I know you get to pay a little more then western rates for sometimes ok rentals.

How cheap are food and clubbing during high season? Not very.
I don't pay too much attention to prices as there isn't anything you can do about them anyway, but Odessa is slightly cheaper than Kiev... at least upscale Kiev. Quality of food etc. is pretty lousy in Odessa when compared to the West. Everything's edible, but somehow wrong. Actually the best place to eat is the imbiss "Mr.Sandwich". That stuff is fantastic.

If clubbing at Arcadia you will spend a lot of money, as entrance fees and opening rounds can quickly add up to $50. If you hit 2 or more clubs... particularly Ibiza or Itaka... you'll easily climb over $100 by 2 am, at least I always seem to do. I tend to drink a lot of cocktails however and they are the priciest shit on the menu. Thankfully in EE they do mix them strong and serve almost double what you'd get in many Western venues.

Sevastopol1
06-02-08, 11:02
I'd have to Agree with Dr. Shank and Cruiser. When you really get down to it, based on well poor American standards; the infrastructure in Ukraine most commonly brings to mind the term - shit-hole. Now I've been to many countries and 48/50 states in the US, none of those places including Korea are as destitude as Ukraine. Even in Kiev, the apartments that many people live in would be condemed and torn down over here in the states. The airport is more like one you'd find in a war-zone with how bad its runway and taxiways are riddled with potholes and uneven concrete. In addition to that, the customs and passport area just is not equipped to handle any significant load of people, I've waited in lines for over an hour from one small B737 flight before. Thats 1 flight at a time, imagine what it would be like if *gasp* 5 flights landed in 10 minutes!! With that I think its safe to say that the Ukrainian government does have the resources to make imporvements upon the airport, so they would more likely restrict the number of flights coming in rather than accomodate and refurbish the airport. So the only remaining people that will come for stag night will be those with a fix for slavik women that look smoking hot, because they are sick of looking at 200-300 pound heffers in the states.

Now I vividly remember an abundance of shiteholes in Texas and Louisana to compare with anything I have seen in the world (possibly some in Africa excepted)!
Regards Sev

Sevastopol1
06-02-08, 11:08
Sevastopol in hotel Ukrainia www.ukraine-hotel.com.ua room 50/65/90$
But what I read now is, You can easily find girls near the hotel.

Behind hotel Sevastopol there are all the bars and night clubs.

Any infos here bros with the ukrainian and russian navy fights I think the city centre (streets, bars and clubs) by night is full of prostitutes.
In park at the front of the hotel plenty.
Not too sure on the fights you mention, Sevastopol cops would not put up with it, busy trying to present a good image to the tourist to allow that to go on.

Pennen Red
06-03-08, 21:53
When I was in Odessa two years ago I never had a bad meal served, I would consider it to be a fair exchange of cash at the time. Apart from the junk food from Mc. Ds after a 8 hour burst out at the beach and even that was next to nothing.

Looking at the nightlife side of things, if you want to drink expensive cocktails all night and stand out in the crowd. Then thats up to you, but thats when your night becomes expensive.

My friend and I could pay entrance fee to itaka disco and get two large spirit and mixers for less than $25. 00, and on the 2nd night I hit gold. I got a free-bee down on the beach, after all my duties where done I returned to itaka and had a fantastic night.

Namster
06-25-08, 16:08
Hi,

In Kyiv now until Monday. Pm me if you would like to meet up. The weather is hot and the Skirts are getting shorter :)

Reiner Otto
06-26-08, 07:51
Hi,

will be in Nikolaev starting 29-June, for 4 weeks.
PM in case of some joining some beer or info.

Telos
06-29-08, 18:06
As of tomorrow morning I will be a full time Odessa resident.

If anyone wants to meet for a beer PM me.

Devhunter
06-30-08, 17:07
Hi,

will be in Nikolaev starting 29-June, for 4 weeks.

PM in case of some joining some beer or info.Hi Mann,

We hab been in touch before, when I passed through your town in April this year. I am currently on Crimea, but I have female contacts in Nikolaev and are bound to go there sooner or later. Would be nice to meet. My tel. Number [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Lupo69
07-10-08, 19:35
I have only few days off on 24-28 July

Where should I go? Donetsk or Kiev?

I look for stunning / model type girls like we can find in decadance or skybar in Kiev. I've never been to Donetsk, but already 6 times in Kiev!

If it was winter time, I would go 100% to Donetsk where there are less expatriates and also less competition. But I'm afraind that in this holdiday period all Donestk stunners will be in crimea.

So mybe better to go to Kiev, where stunners are always available.

Please advise.

Lupo69
07-12-08, 10:30
Guys,

Any reply to my message?

Maybe an expert of Donetsk like QJUMP can help me.

Cheers

I have only few days off on 24-28 July

Where should I go? Donetsk or Kiev?

I look for stunning / model type girls like we can find in decadance or skybar in Kiev. I've never been to Donetsk, but already 6 times in Kiev!

If it was winter time, I would go 100% to Donetsk where there are less expatriates and also less competition. But I'm afraind that in this holdiday period all Donestk stunners will be in crimea.

So mybe better to go to Kiev, where stunners are always available.

Please advise.

Qjump
07-13-08, 08:50
Lupo
Tried to PM you ... I cant
well Donetsk at the moment is for sure not so empty
It all depends here as to your language skills and time you will spend here
another forum guy was here a week or so back and he struggled due to language but on his last night started to get the hang of it I think.
I am sure if he reads this he will confirm.
Kiev for me is good for p4p but here its better for normal girls.
if I could have Pm you i would have gave you my cell number should you want a beer in Atlas ;)
Cheers
Q

Lupo69
07-13-08, 12:32
Hi Qjump

Thanks for reply. OK, I think I'll come to Donetsk, hoping to see stunning girls like in Kive

And I will tray to activate my PM.

Well, I speak no russian, but good english. I can stay in Donetsk only 4 days, from 24 to 28 July

Cheers

Lupo,

Tried to PM you. I can't

Well Donetsk at the moment is for sure not so empty

It all depends here as to your language skills and time you will spend here

Another forum guy was here a week or so back and he struggled due to language but on his last night started to get the hang of it I think.

I am sure if he reads this he will confirm.

Kiev for me is good for p4p but here its better for normal girls.

If I could have Pm you I would have gave you my cell number should you want a beer in Atlas

Cheers,

Q

Toto001
07-13-08, 13:22
Hello Lupo and Qjump,

Well, it is me Qjump refered to. As a matter of fact I happened to stay in Donetsk for 3 nights recently.

I was supprised by the overall good street and real estate condition in Donetsk. Everybody appeared to have a fair standard of living. Hotel Atlas is situated centrally and it has attached to it sort of a Shisha-Bar/club. On weekends there is a DJ as well. People seem to take Atlas Bar as a base to start the nightlife. It is never crowded and certainly one of the higher class places in Donetsk night life for the mature Yuppie sort of crowd.

Overall I have never seen so many woman without men, They walk around in groups at night and daytime. Some of the girls were stunningly beautiful. During my 2, 5 day stay I have probably seen a handful drop dead beauties that would normally only gather in milano during fashion shows.

I was traveling alone and would say I had 0 chance to hook up with one of those girls. Nevertheless, I did have the feeling to get some attention again in disco clubs and bars. A feeling that I have been lacking in western european countries for quite some years (I am 40). To my impression girls are outnumbering guys by 70/30% in the clubs!

I have observed 3 Italian guys, all mid 40's, who have been trying to get into contact with girls at Atlas Bar and later in "Virus" disco club with great ambition. They approached the girls in a typically italian manner. It was funny to look at. The girls usually did not even look at them and would chase them away like nasty flies.

Being lazy of sitting alone and being ignored in the Atlas bar, I decided to check the local Stip Club scene. There is one Table dance club within the disco club "Chicago". It was open, but you can forget about this one.

Next was Club Africa, which is just a couple of hundred meters away from Hotel Atlas. That evening there were 3-4 girls dancing. They were nice to look at, however, I was not used to the habits in ukrainian table dance clubs. With each customer coming into the cub, the girls come on stage one after the other and have a little dance. After this dance, the girls come close to the customer and expect a tip of 20 Grivna. Since I did not have so much change (Grivna) with me I gave the girl only a 10 Grivna tip. She was so pissed off. That she actually returned the money to me. *LOL. Thereafter I decided to give another club a try. Close by there is the table dance club Tallin. Small club with something like 7 very good looking girls. Same procedure, all 7 girls would have a dance for you and will expect 20 Grivna tip. So before you actually chose one girl you will have to pay 140 grivna. Drinks are not expensive for european standards and you can sit with a girl and drink a bottle of champaigne. Advantage here is that the girls speak basic english. So I figured it is my only chance to at least speak to any ukrainian girl while being in Donetsk. I spent the evening with one 20 year old, beautiful girl from the suburbs of Donetsk. She was looking sort of like Cindy Crawford in young (really) and we had a nice time, including some private dances. All together I did spend something like 200 € that evening. The girls said they are not allowed to meet men outside the club, nor are they allowed to exchange numbers or any other contact information. They would get real trouble if they would do so.

When I came back to the Hotel at around 4. 00 am, I decided to have a look at Atlas Bar again. It was Saturday/Sunday night and there was a group of 3 girls and 1 guy sitting a little bit drunk in the clubs designer furniture.

When the girls saw me, they asked me to join them. Apparently they were a little bit pissed off by the guy they had with them but did not know that well.

One of the girls spoke basic english, so we could have some conversation. Finally I was sitting inbetween two beautiful ukrainian girls in their early 20's. Both perfectly styled, both equipped with Iphone and designer fashion, but apparently no professionals. The girl to my left sort of looked like Angelina Joly She appeared to be interested in me but did not speak any english. Since the bar was closing down and it was already 5 am, we did call it a night. I was able to hand my phone number to her, but she was sort of disappointed to see it was no ucrainian number. I was leaving Donetsk the same day.

Taking together, I would say there is no professional scene, since there is just not enough tourists or business men around. On the other hand this gives you some chances with normal girls, but you would need to have basic russian language skills or you meet the needle in the heystick who speaks english. I have been in Donetsk end of June. Donetsk has 1 million inhabitants and there is still a lot of girls around who are not in Crimea.

I will go back there for job and will enjoy the club scene. I would not go there especially for mongering. But quite frankly. I never go somewhere for mongering purposes only.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

===============================================

Greetings Toto001,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the TRAVEL PLANS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS thread?

The problem here is that the TRAVEL PLANS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS thread is one of those threads that is slated to be regularly purged of ALL posts under the assumption that these travel announcements have no lasting value. Unfortunately, this would mean that all of your valuable information will be deleted in the next thread cleanup.

Anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the TRAVEL PLANS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS thread is for posting ANNOUNCING YOUR TRAVEL PLANS, not for travel questions, travel advice, etc. If members start posting questions and advice, then the TRAVEL PLANS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS thread quickly becomes a General Discussion thread, and then we no longer have a thread to announce travel plans.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You!

Jackson

Pictures
07-13-08, 14:11
I will be in Kiev 3-9 August. It would be cool to go out with someone who knows Russian/Ukrainian in the hunting for freebies. Drinks are on me!

Cruiser D
07-14-08, 00:30
Umm Toto, what do you think those well dress girls with iPhones and no jobs were? :) Of course they were interested in you because it wasn't working out with the guy who they thought was going to be their customer for the night.

Also, up until 2-3 years ago Ukrainian strippers never asked for tips.

One of the girls spoke basic english, so we could have some conversation. Finally I was sitting inbetween two beautiful ukrainian girls in their early 20's. Both perfectly styled, both equipped with Iphone and designer fashion, but apparently no professionals. The girl to my left sort of looked like Angelina Joly She appeared to be interested in me but did not speak any english. Since the bar was closing down and it was already 5 am, we did call it a night. I was able to hand my phone number to her, but she was sort of disappointed to see it was no ucrainian number. I was leaving Donetsk the same day.

Taking together, I would say there is no professional scene, since there is just not enough tourists or business men around. .

Anonger
07-15-08, 19:56
Hi all!

I (m, 31 yo) will be travelling through the Ukraine on my way to Russia in August (around the 1st/2nd week of August). The current plan is to pass through

Odessa, Nikolaev, Kherson, Mariupol, Donetsk, Lugansk

With a day or two in those towns if I find I like them... ;-)

Would be great to know if anybody else is going to be there (or lives there) during that time, meet up for beer & maybe go hunting together or share a couple of tips.

Drop me a line: [Email address deleted by Admin]

Best,

Chris

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Devhunter
07-20-08, 15:44
Hi colleague,

I am already in Ukraine (currently in Crimea) and I will stay until September. It would be also interesting for me to meet someone from the forum. I already did that a couple of times and I met some nice guys.

my private email address is [Email address deleted by Admin] I already know a couple of local girls to go out with and also a couple of semi pros to have sex with.

I have my own private car with me.

Elmar , German, I speak basic Russian

PS I tried to send you a private message, but apparently my mail kept bouncing back (you have denied to receive mails through the system)

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Hi all!

I (m, 31 yo) will be travelling through the Ukraine on my way to Russia in August (around the 1st/2nd week of August). The current plan is to pass through

Odessa, Nikolaev, Kherson, Mariupol, Donetsk, Lugansk

With a day or two in those towns if I find I like them... ;-)

Would be great to know if anybody else is going to be there (or lives there) during that time, meet up for beer & maybe go hunting together or share a couple of tips.

Drop me a line: [Email address deleted by Admin]

Best,

Chris

Devhunter
07-20-08, 15:51
Hi fellow mongers,

I am currently in Sevastopol, sharing a nice, large comfortable flat with another fellow monger, I met through ISG. This way we can keep the cost as low as 50 USD per night per person, which is ok for Crimea in high season.

Anyone interested in sharing a flat with me in Sevastopol, Yalta or Evpatoroia? I will be in Crimea till end of August.

Please contact me via the ISG channel.

Zizz Bang
07-27-08, 08:51
I'm in Dnipropetrovsk for a couple days business. Anyone else around DP? PM me.

Morse68
07-29-08, 11:12
I will be in Kiev this weekend until the 3rd August.

Anyone around and fancy a beer, PM me.

Reiner Otto
08-02-08, 00:45
Will be in Nikolaev again on 10-August, until middle of September.
PM me, in case of interest in beer or some local info.

K Krio
08-05-08, 13:46
Hello to everybody!

I (m, 30 yo) will be in Odessa from 8 to 11 of August.

If anybody else will be there, it would be nice to meet for a beer, etc.

Best regards!

Rio

Doctor_Skank
08-05-08, 21:27
Same story on me... 22-26 August. In between a couple of regular long-time gfs I will be drinking a lot, clubbing, chasing women and generally being zhopa.

Will probably hook up with another American while down there, but the more the merrier. PM...

Coolxtc
08-20-08, 20:15
Hi Fellas!

Will be in Kiev from August 23 to Sept 1.

If anybody wants to join me for a beer or explore our hobby send me a message.

Csim 2006
08-23-08, 18:33
Hello!

I am in Kiev and can meet up for a drink or to pursue our hobby.

Send me a message if you can meetup.

AlexNYC
09-10-08, 05:49
Hello All,

I will be in Kiev from October 8th for about two weeks. This will be my fourth trip in just under three years. I speak Russian and can more or less understand Ukranian. If anyone will be there around that time and wants to chat or exchange info let me know. I will be staying right by Lva Tolstoho Sq..Al

Danish Traveler
09-15-08, 13:35
Hi Kiev-travelers

I am new to this forum and to mongering as an art-form. I am in Kiev until tuesday the 23th of September. Anyone wants to hit a club or two - please send an message. Hope to meet you around town.

Regards,

Danish Traveler

Duesentrieb
09-15-08, 21:44
Hi !

I am in this fascinating city until the 22nd of September.

Please feel free to send me a message!

Sauce
09-17-08, 17:37
I'll be in Kiev Sept 18- Sept 22. If anybody wants to hit the nightclubs together, send me a private message here

Kokob
09-18-08, 10:10
Hi folks,

Greetings in 25 m Beirut, planning to visit Berdyansk, anyone has info about this city and if mongering is find there and info.

2-how much is transportation btw kiev to berdyansk?

MarcoMan
09-22-08, 20:47
I am in Kiev till the 27 of September, hunting is good, chicafantastic.. but with a wingman it will be even better. Happy mongering!

Onlysurvivor
09-28-08, 06:23
I had this girl in Kiev several times. Her working name is Vlada, her real name is Nina. She is about 22. I had her phone but it is shut off now. Last I heard she was going back to Nikolaev where she is from. If you know anything about her or have details from Nikolaev, please PM me. BTW she is worth all of $100 an hr.

I'm headed back to Ukraine in a couple weeks and will be in Kherson on business which s an hour from Nikolaev so I would love to look her up.

TIA

Onlysurvivor

Cruiser D
09-29-08, 00:59
$100/hr is at or a little above market rate for her in Kyiv.

Above market rate for her in the provinces.

Onlysurvivor
09-29-08, 01:04

Above market rate for her in the provinces.Thanks for your evaluation, sometimes the car out performs it's looks when driven properly.

Are you currently in Kiev?

LifeSavour
09-29-08, 03:58
Hi folks,

Greetings in 25 m Beirut, planning to visit Berdyansk, anyone has info about this city and if mongering is find there and info.

2-how much is transportation btw kiev to berdyansk?Never been?? But train might run ya 400 uah for 1st class (2 person compartment), 150 uah (4 person).

NOTE: You can get ANYONE as a 'room-mate'... 1 trip I scored 3 'ladies'.

WE had a nice PARTY!!

LS Guy

LifeSavour
09-29-08, 04:01

Above market rate for her in the provinces.I guess I missed the election that made you BOSS? She looks 'mighty fine' to me... and IF her GFE is 'ON"... well let him (or us) decide our 'market value'!

Perhaps he loves her.

LS 'the real boss' Guy

Cruiser D
09-30-08, 03:50
I'm just telling you what her market value is based on the numerous girls I've seen and their prices. I'm not saying she's good or she's bad.

Life, I thought the train compartments are segregated by sex?

LifeSavour
09-30-08, 05:05
Life, I thought the train compartments are segregated by sex?In 2003 I always booked the whole compartment, did not want that drunk (or 2) guy in with me.

One time coming from Sevastopol, they could only give the whole thing from Simferopol. I was so surprised when they put me in with 3 women. Young 18 to 66?

Yeah, in USA we would segregate. So I immediately started to explain don't worry I will leave this compartment in Simferopol. The 35 year old said NO! You should stay here. Have to luv Ukraine!

Ps. Now I only book 1 place in 2nd class (4 person) AND my luck has not been good! Usually guys. But when I pull out the Vodka and pivo. We get along famously!

Funny story, once I forgot to reserve the bottom bunk. I had an older couple on one side and 1 26 yr old girl on my side. Her BF saw her off from Kyiv and spoke with me. He asked me to help her with her BIG suitcase. During the trip she was on the mobile to him many times. We were all sitting and drinking some. Finally she handed me the phone, her BF asked if I would be so kind to 'trade beds' and stay on the bottom (I was trying to figure out how I would convince her to do so too). Turns out she was so afraid of having this HUGE guy above her. Made me laugh!

LS

Qjump
09-30-08, 06:54
Hi folks,

2-how much is transportation btw kiev to berdyansk?

You are comming a month late!
It was full of nice freebies a month ago, at the waterpark there.
Now its gone cold and rainy and all you will see is the port and its huge piles of coal and steel......... bad timing ;)

Epicurus
10-01-08, 21:34
Tomorrow I will be in Kiev from 2-6 October.

Skywalker159
10-02-08, 13:26
Epicurus,

I am here in Kiev. this is my first time here and it would be nice to hang out with someone who has been here before.

Skywalker159
10-02-08, 13:42
Epicurus,

I am Kiev right now and wouldn't mind meeting up with someone who knows his way around Kiev.

Epicurus
10-02-08, 21:25
Epicurus,

I am Kiev right now and wouldn't mind meeting up with someone who knows his way around Kiev.I wouldn't say I'm a Kiev veteran :) I'm about to try out patipa this evening. I just had an escort through flirt.com. Was kinda weird, she was actually prettier and younger than the photo she put up. But she couldn't speak English and it was actually somebody else who picked up the phone and such.

When she was here we negotiated she stay for 2 hours. For some reason she refused to use the translator software, it was kinda weird. But heck, I thought then no smalltalk and started to hug and kiss her while she kept babbling in Russian. I just smiled and kept kissing her, eventually she responded and kissed me back and then we ended up frenchkissing.

I was happy to keep kissing and groping for a few moments more, but she took the initiative, grabbed me and led me to the bed. She was very wet and willing. Sex was nice, but after half an hour I needed a break. She was very affectionate, put her head on my shoulder while she massaged me, but then her phone rang and she motioned me to be silent. Hear her talking with a male voice on the other end and afterwards she wanted to go away claiming that it was time, while she actually was only here for slightly over an hour of which less than half that time actual sex.

Then we had some more one-sided communication where I used the translator software and she kept responding in Russian while refusing to make use of the translator software, while she kept getting called by that taxidriver (I asked her if it was her boyfriend and she said it was her cab). Eventually she gave me back the money for the 2nd hour, this is the first time a prostitute gave me back money. Funny thing is that she remained affectionate, kept kissing and touching me, but refusing to say why she had to go.

Anyway off to patipa now. Maybe we can meet up somewhere tomorrow?

Greetings Epicurus,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the TRAVEL PLANS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS thread?

The problem here is that the TRAVEL PLANS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS thread is one of those threads that is slated to be regularly purged of ALL posts under the assumption that these travel announcements have no lasting value. Unfortunately, this would mean that all of your valuable information will be deleted in the next thread cleanup.

Anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the TRAVEL PLANS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS thread is for posting ANNOUNCING YOUR TRAVEL PLANS, not for travel questions, travel advice, etc. If members start posting questions and advice, then the TRAVEL PLANS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS thread quickly becomes a General Discussion thread, and then we no longer have a thread to announce travel plans.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You!

Jackson

Valuedisc
10-03-08, 05:47
I plan to be in Lviv probably starting end of next week (mainly for tourism and some action). There is very little information available that describes the nightlife and mongering scenes anywhere. I would greatly appreciate any advice and suggestions.

Skywalker159
10-03-08, 08:22
I will post my reply in the Kiev section as per Jackson.

Bez Bezarra
10-22-08, 22:53
The Bez is passing through, anyone up for a piva?

PM me, but do it Thursday, by Friday I'll be on a long train.

Bunnyturd
11-03-08, 13:49
Just arrived in Kiev yesterday and will be in town this week. Already had a couple of very good meetings with a couple hotties. Anyone wants to meet up for a beer or share tips post here or drop me a PM.

Reiner Otto
11-08-08, 16:44
Anybody wants to share a beer etc. in Nikolaev or Cherson, drop a PM, pls.

Doctor_Skank
12-03-08, 11:50
I'm officially out for this year's Super Bowl (February 1, 2009). Regrettably I have to attend a conference and therefore can't attend the annual RP get together. :(

Royal21
12-05-08, 12:35
I am taking a quick stop over in Kiev this weekend. Was here in 2004, last time. Looking forward to see what changed in last so many years.

I'm up for sharing a beer, if anyone else is around.

Bez, have followed your reports for a very long time. Did I just miss you or you still here?

R21

Qjump
12-05-08, 14:17
I'm officially out for this year's Super Bowl (February 1, 2009). Regrettably I have to attend a conference and therefore can't attend the annual RP get together. :(

That is not good news!
I wanted to start to put names to faces!

Sheek
12-14-08, 03:09
Hi all.

I know I am not a regular contributor, but if anyone fancies a drink and a chat, I'll be in Kiev for the last week of December.

Thanks to all contributors and a merry Christmas to all.

Sheek

Cruiser D
12-17-08, 19:14
I won't be in Kyiv until early spring/late winter. Although I've been flying over Ukraine a few times this past month. It's torture not to stop. :)

ClashCity
12-17-08, 20:42
Hi all.

I know I am not a regular contributor, but if anyone fancies a drink and a chat, I'll be in Kiev for the last week of December.

Thanks to all contributors and a merry Christmas to all.

SheekI'll be here. PM me if you want a drink after 27 Dec.

LifeSavour
12-19-08, 09:55
Rumor has it that Santa is in Kyiv already!

He "came"

And he even left me a Present, 'cuz I am a good boy!

Sheek
12-21-08, 21:14
ClashCity,

A drink after the 27th sounds good. Any good places in kiev?

Sheek

Bez Bezarra
12-22-08, 13:22
All right, I'm ready to try this again.

These programs you guys always say that I should use, do I go back and start from scratch, run my fotos thru the program directly from the camera, or run them through from where I've already downloaded the photos into my photoshop programs?

So far, I've tried both ways, and of course, neither way works, but this is only typical since I'm a techno-clutz.

Stevie69
12-23-08, 16:32
I will be there in January. I have been there a few times, so I know all the usual spots, and know that, just like with regular girls, sometimes, a hunting partner helps. Let me know.

Travel Buddy
12-24-08, 08:32
I will be there in January. I have been there a few times, so I know all the usual spots, and know that, just like with regular girls, sometimes, a hunting partner helps. Let me know.I will be there around the 3rd week of Jan. Exact dates will be decided by the 7th of Jan. Would be great to have a drinking and hunting partner. Let me know if you will be there then.

Sheek
12-26-08, 20:08
I am now in Kiev. I will check again tomorrow or Sunday iof anyone wants a meeting.

Sheek.

Timmypool
01-11-09, 11:46
Hello everybody,

I wanted to travel to kiew in February 2009- somebody have some information what is the best way to meet some nice girls. I will stay for three days- I speak only german and english. Maybe some good locations for hotel and disco too?

I will be very glad if somebody can help me!. I will make some nice pictures.

Worldbank
01-19-09, 01:57
Hi,

I am planning to come to Lviv this summer around half July. Does anybody have good tips for clubs? I want to go to the best and most exclusive clubs.

SlutLover
01-19-09, 23:19
Again, first beer on me!

Kiev, Jan 24-Feb 4. Business meetings for the last two days, holidays before then.

Fluent in Russian if that´s any help. Let me know.

George Red
01-20-09, 01:15
Hi,

I am planning to come to Lviv this summer around half July. Does anybody have good tips for clubs? I want to go to the best and most exclusive clubs.No exclusive or good clubs there.

Look to other reports for Lviv.

Stevie69
01-20-09, 01:31
The gas war delayed my trip to the last week of Jan. I have a minor line-up of non-pros supposedly waiting for me but if I can get away, I will be the guy (probably in a suit) near the entrance couch at RP next Fri and Sat. It is my favorite viewing area before heading in to check the talent. I jut like the atmosphere at RP, but the prices as usually ridiculously high. Usually.

Misterxxx
01-20-09, 10:38
No exclusive or good clubs there.

Look to other reports for Lviv.If you expect something like "RiverPalace" in Kiev: No chance.

Exclusive club in Lviv (for example) is "chocolate". But expect dresscode. This club is just around the corner from Metro Disco (only for the young people). If you stand in front of Metro go right and around the building.

SlutLover
01-22-09, 19:55
Wouldn't go for Lvov (I'm using the Russian name on purpose as the Ukrainian ultra-nationalism there is pathetic). I was hunting freebies and didn't get laid there for five days. This against a 50-80% daily success rate in Kiev and (especially) Moscow. Not worth it.

George Red
01-22-09, 23:55
If you expect something like "RiverPalace" in Kiev: No chance.

Exclusive club in Lviv (for example) is "chocolate". But expect dresscode. This club is just around the corner from Metro Disco (only for the young people). If you stand in front of Metro go right and around the building.This is a teen-ager club, at least when I was there, 2 months ago.

Worldbank
01-24-09, 22:26
He Dude77,

I just tried to PM you, which didn't work. Thanx for the offer! I must say, for me this summer I will be either in Lviv or in Belarus. Since I am going with a few friends it also depends on where they wanna go. So I can't tell yet. If I'm going, I will tell you.

Originally we were thinking of Ukrain as I have a few friends who have been there. But I got worried reading all the stuff of xenophobia in Ukrain.

But according to some of my soviet friends dictatorial regimes are the best places in the world to be as it is supersafe and as long as you 'agree' with their political philosophy; it's paradise. So, that's why we thought of Belarus.

Kind regards,

WB

Deemul
02-04-09, 16:46
Hi guys,

I will be in Kiev 11-15 February and just wondering if anyone would love to catch up for a drink or two and maybe punt together. If you're free to catch up, just PM me and we'll arrange something.

Cheers,

Deemul

Arcanehalls
02-08-09, 16:26
I am finalizing trip arrangements for a long weekend to Kiev including wining/dining, some partying as well as some cultural looking around. I have some questions:

Hotel or apartment? Hotels have some advantages, but apartments mean greater freedom. However, with all the talk of scams nowadays are the apartment-rental companies legit?

Ladies? Seems like Top-Models get a good write-up in this Forum and the ladies really look nice. Prices vary from as low as UAH 300 to 1200. Can that really represent the difference between a dog and a beauty queen? I find that hard to believe.

Last but not least, anyone around Feb 25 - March 2? hopefully I will be busy with current contacts, but who knows?

PS. Anyone needing info on Stockholm scene. I am quite well updated since I live over here.

Ash1001
02-12-09, 02:23
I will be in Kiev from the 25th onwards, so we can meet. Plus I'll introduce you to the Kiev expats and long termers I know..

Fox7717
02-12-09, 10:26
I am finalizing trip arrangements for a long weekend to Kiev including wining/dining, some partying as well as some cultural looking around. I have some questions:

Hotel or apartment? Hotels have some advantages, but apartments mean greater freedom. However, with all the talk of scams nowadays are the apartment-rental companies legit?

Ladies? Seems like Top-Models get a good write-up in this Forum and the ladies really look nice. Prices vary from as low as UAH 300 to 1200. Can that really represent the difference between a dog and a beauty queen? I find that hard to believe.

Last but not least, anyone around Feb 25 - March 2? hopefully I will be busy with current contacts, but who knows?

PS. Anyone needing info on Stockholm scene. I am quite well updated since I live over here.

Expect to be over there for a week in a couple of months, but everyone on ISG seems to think the place is a waste of time?

Cheers

Duesentrieb
02-16-09, 23:37
I will be in Kiev again from 21st of February. Please feel free to send me a message!

MarcoMan
02-17-09, 17:42
Looking for a wingman!

MichaelGage
02-18-09, 12:20
I'm back in Kiev for a few days, and I have a few models to share.

Anyone interested write me. Life is good.

Michael Gage

Monsoon64
02-24-09, 21:34
Visiting Kiev at Easter. Don't fancy a 25th floor studio at the end of the metro line. Anyone or 2 of you guys fancy clubbing in and sharing a decent apartment in the centre

Its my 5th visit to KIev. Speak some Russian. Willing to be a wingman. Might even be a fighter pilot

So if you like strip clubs, horseraddish vodka & skinny dipping in the Dnipr. Join me.

Fijiman
02-25-09, 18:40
Visiting Kiev in mid-March.

Can anyone recommend a quality short-term apartment rental? I found many via a google search, but I would prefer to rent a "monger approved" place (ie thick walls, good location, "panty remover" furnishings/design)

Feel free to PM. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Sevastopol1
03-04-09, 12:19
Will be in Kiev this Friday for the weekend for some business. First timer, speak no Russian, will need help!

Anyone in town, wants to link up, and i'll buy a drink!
You might need to buy more than a drink(for wingman), no Russian,first timer!
Seriously be careful enjoy youself and don't forget any port in a storm/sometimes.

CrystalCowboy
03-04-09, 22:02
Hello Guys!

I am coming to Kiev from the 6th till 16th of March.

I am a young man from New York (32) and I am looking for a cool young guy who would love to share the beauty of Ukrainia with me. I am totally straight, but I like the idea of party together. Get in contact with me. Looking forward.

Best,

M.

Junior
03-05-09, 17:10
Hi,

I want to have a short trip to Kiev over (non-orthodox) easter. Will the relevant clubs etv. be open?

Any suggestions or recommendation for places to visit and stay are also very welcome.

And if anyone has time and interest to show me a few places, drop me a PM - beers on me.

Junior

Bootycaller
03-06-09, 08:03
Hello Guys!

I am coming to Kiev from the 6th till 16th of March.

I am a young man from New York (32) and I am looking for a cool young guy who would love to share the beauty of Ukrainia with me. I am totally straight, but I like the idea of party together. Get in contact with me. Looking forward.

Best,

M.You there now. I go next month. Missed timing. Maybe next time! Let me know how you make out!

Bc

Bootycaller
03-06-09, 08:10
Visiting Kiev at Easter. Don't fancy a 25th floor studio at the end of the metro line. Anyone or 2 of you guys fancy clubbing in and sharing a decent apartment in the centre

Its my 5th visit to KIev. Speak some Russian. Willing to be a wingman. Might even be a fighter pilot

So if you like strip clubs, horseraddish vodka & skinny dipping in the Dnipr. Join me.I will probably be there at this time! I will be spending time with a 19 yo local girl and a 22yo coming up from nikolaev (separate days) cultivated via online personal sites but should have smoe days to chase pu**y with you! Pm me if you like.

Bc

CrystalCowboy
03-08-09, 11:06
Oh guys, it is so wonderful. The ladies are angels and dangerous cats at the same time. I am in Kiev now.. Would be so cool to meet a cool guy to set up a little, stylish orgy.

Let me know. I am here till 17t of March.

LifeSavour
03-09-09, 06:11
Oh guys, it is so wonderful. The ladies are angels and dangerous cats at the same time. I am in Kiev now.. Would be so cool to meet a cool guy to set up a little, stylish orgy.

Let me know. I am here till 17t of March.You need private messaging, send the $$$!

Arcanehalls
03-09-09, 18:28
You lucky son of a B.

Oh guys, it is so wonderful. ...................I am in Kiev now..........

Reiner Otto
03-10-09, 08:51
Msg deleted.

Sharalumi
03-10-09, 09:01
Will be back in Kiev for 5 days at the end of this month. If anyone else is in town and would like to get together for some mongering, please PM me.

Bootycaller
03-10-09, 11:27

Let me know. I am here till 17t of March.Have fun Cowboy! My turn next month. But be careful and on your guard late at night especially if alone. These are deperate times there my friend.

Bc

Moliere
03-16-09, 12:03
I understand that I will have to change my name on this forum because my old email address in unavailable. I expect that will happen soon because my membership is up for renewal. So, expect a new, inventive name like Moliere2....

Rulerk
03-16-09, 15:55
I suppose I should just post this every 30 days or so to remind people, but I am currently living in Odessa and therefore available to hang out and go skirt chasing pretty much anytime.

I'm also in the process of setting up a travel/accommodation company here, so I have access to reasonably priced flats and lots of resources on things to do in town. Feel free to give me a PM or a buzz.

-RulerK

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Namster
04-01-09, 23:48
Hello All,

I will be in Kiev on friday for Business and would love to meet the Local Guys Ash, Irish Lad for a few Drinks. Please PM for my local Kiev number if there is anyone else who would like to meet.

Thank you and see you soon

Mr Pomeroy
04-02-09, 10:33
Hi,

I am going to Ukraine, and plan a stop in Kiev. Is Sunday a completely dead end for searching regular girls in nightclubs? I guess it is possible to find something on RP any day.

Is Friday/Saturday all that really matters? Those days are not available to me in Kiev, but I might do Tuesday instead.

If someone is in town in the periode 21th to 26th, please send me a message. I am new at this, and probably need all the help I can get, wingman included).

I have normal looks, 35 y.

Cruiser D
04-03-09, 23:14
Monday is dead. Tuesday is slow. Sunday isn't too bad, isn't too great either.

Bez Bezarra
04-04-09, 16:32
That day is 100% impossible.

Its the biggest holiday of the year, family togetherness is absolutely mandatory.

No one will hook up. I must have called 50 girls and struck out.

But......

Its also a drinking holiday, they drink, and drink, and drink some more.

It was Easter Sunday, at 3:00 AM, that I got the call, from the straight-laced good girl that I had taken out to some fancy restaurant the week before, and then called several times to come over, but she kept saying no.

I just didn't realize that an all-day drinking binge fest like Easter Sunday was what she needed to prepare herself for the ultimate drunken orgy. When she and her bimbo girlfriend showed up at my door at 4AM, drunk off their asses.

And what did they want to do? Drink an entire bottle of Bacardi, straight!

Every cloud has a silver lining. :)

Kurenda
04-04-09, 19:08
This year Easter Sunday is on April 19.

Easter Sunday is 100% possible and works for me.

The plan is simple. Go to orthodox church on Saturday at midnight.

There will be plenty of girls mostly in family circle.

Have some balls and approach directly.

Start talking about orthodox religion and Easter.

If you play it well you will be invited to celebrate in the family circle.

With pre arranged work maybe invitation will come from the girl from previous contacts. If she's not too emabarassed to present you to her family.

If she takes you then she has serious intentions with you - you may not want that.

Drinking is not so much, but important is not to get drunk.

There will be plenty of chicks at celebration especially if the parents have plenty of relatives. From there you're on your own but since it's religious holiday God may help you.

If you don't know anything about orthodox church and it's customs don't make fool of yourself. You'll be quickly seen through and they will kick you out of the church, with some people taking it as offending them and maybe getting violent.

Hi guys,

Let's not turn this Travel Plans & Announcements thread into a discussion thread.

The Forum provides numerous other threads for discussing visas, airlines, hotels, apartments for rent, restaurants, places to visit, where to find chicas, etc.

Thanks,

Jackson

Horn Dog
04-14-09, 10:47
I was directed to you guys from one of the bros at SFRedbook. Leaving for Kiev tomorrow night for a short 2 day business trip. Just wanted to thank all for the tips and pointers, and if all goes well there will be many more trips to Kiev. Hope the Dnipro hotel is not all that bad.

Bunnyturd
05-02-09, 05:43
I'll be in Kiev on May 3rd for one week. Was nice to meet some of you during my previous trips. Any fellow mongers want to meet up while I'm there either leave a message here or send private message.

Take care

Danish Traveler
05-02-09, 23:42
I will be in Kiev ten days from sunday evening. Any one who wants to meet for a beer at Shooters, Patipa or other places of interest in Kiev.

Please send a private message if you are here.

Yours,

Danish Traveler.

Rulerk
05-03-09, 11:46
Hi everyone,

I'm visiting Poltava at the moment and will be here a couple more days. If anyone is around and would like to meet up and chase some devushki, drop me a PM with your phone number.

RulerK

Bb Only
05-04-09, 19:05
Hi All,

This is a wonderful site and would love some help from you all or even meet up? I am Asian and will be visting Berlin for a week and like to fly down to Ukraine. Will my race pose a problem for me? I have a month of vacation to use!

I would like to know what cheapass hotel is there to stay and where to find girls on the streets that is close to the hotel that I choose?

I have done alot of reading and researching and I keep seeing prices are 150-300? Is that true? I do not mind paying $100 or so. Even a little more but for how long? All night would be a better and I can settle for that.

I do not speak Russian so I will probably run in to all kinds of problems, BBJ is a big deal for as CIM is also a big plus.

Any advice from you brothers would be great! I am coming frm the USA.

Zebulon1
05-04-09, 19:43
Hi,

I will arrive in Kiev on the 8 of May for 12 days.

If there is somebody here, I will happy to meet some of you.

Big Jacques
05-04-09, 20:13
Hi,

I will arrive in Kiev on the 8 of May for 12 days.

If there is somebody here, I will happy to meet some of you.I will arrived the 9, maybe we can meet?

Zebulon1
05-05-09, 06:05
I will arrived the 9, maybe we can meet?

Sure we can do it.

Are you able to receive private message ?

Big Jacques
05-07-09, 20:20
Sure we can do it.

Are you able to receive private message ?Unfortunately not, my email: [Email address deleted by Admin]

AColonizer
05-13-09, 12:59
Is anybody interested to receive some phone numbers and salon addresses to verify in Kiev?

Europe 74
05-13-09, 14:24
I'll be in Kiev on Thursday evening and again on Sunday (14 and 17 May 2009). Have to ditch a colleague before I get going , she's cute but not into 'married' men (shessh!).

Staying downtown anybody need a wingman to keep them on the straight and narrow, PM today and don't dealy ;-O

Later,

Europe74

Duesentrieb
05-14-09, 21:14
Hello,

I will arrive in Kiev on Saturday (16th of May) for 2 weeks, If anybody wants to hit a nightclub together, feel free to send me a private message here.

Heyholetsgo
05-18-09, 15:06
Gents,

The spring is finally hitting Kyiv again, the short skirts and high heels are out and about the Khreshatik and I for once am back here in Kyiv myself.

I'll be here for two weeks, May 15-29, looking to go out pretty much every night! If anyone is around please send me a PM.

Angus100
06-02-09, 02:34
Fellow Punters,

Long time Hobbyist - first time to Kiev. Will be there on June 9th for at least 5 days, maybe more. Would love to meet up for coffee/drinks/punting if folks are interested. I speak no Russian, so would be nice to have company that know their way around!

I am a fun 28 year old that loves to drink and party... very easygoing, always a good time.

ONE QUESTION for you guys -- I have never been to Kiev, and seeing how almost all Internet Girls are fake (except for Gia) and most of the girls I see on the Pics Forum are not very attractive (no offense..) My question is... are there hot P4P girls in Kiev?? By hot I mean MODEL QUALITY. Not to sound conceited, but that is what I am used to here in the US and Canada. I was hoping to meet some 9's and 10's - would even be willing to pay a bit extra for them...

How is Kiev for GORGEOUS women??

Thank you so much,
-A

Cruiser D
06-02-09, 10:16
What kind of American uses the term 'punting' Angus?

LifeSavour
06-02-09, 15:07
Come to think of it 'D , I think ANGUS is a steer (beef cow) in USA,

But in the UK and surrounding areas (countries) it is a man's name????

Angus100
06-02-09, 18:33
What kind of American uses the term 'punting' Angus?An American who lived in London for a summer.

Reiner Otto
06-03-09, 16:58
Hi,

I will be back to Nikolaev on 20-June, to stay for 2 months. In case, somebody wants to share some beer, please PM for contact info.

Jaggerbowski
06-07-09, 19:44
I arrive on the 16th of June.

Meet you at the River Palace at midnight!

Dr. J.

It Travel
06-12-09, 14:13
Will arrive in Kiev on Sunday (14 June) for 1 week, If anybody wants to hit a nightclub together or need a profesionnel wingmann)) so I am here I have been more 14 times.

I will get there in June (from 7th) so.... if some friend is there may be a beer at Arena...

IT

PS but I will be very very busy :p :p :p

Angus100
06-13-09, 07:17
It Travel I have a lot of time I am with you if you want to go any places if you have time and I need a wingman. I will stay near arena.Hey Spanishboy,

I am in Kiev for first time. But I love it. Will probably be here for another week or so. Would love to hit up the clubs with someone who knows their way around. I think I've been paying way too much for things.

Anyway, if you'd like to meet up for a drink when you get into town let me know.

I am 28 yr old American male. Here in Kiev to meet gorgeous girls.

Reiner Otto
06-13-09, 09:45
Hi,

will anybody join the party in
www.kazantip.com ?

Will be there on 1-August for 5 days.

It Travel
06-17-09, 08:56
It Travel I have a lot of time I am with you if you want to go any places if you have time and I need a wingman. I will stay near arena.

We could meet at arena I'm there too... you will have internet there? so I can PM you my phone?

But usually i do not hang out in bars or locals ... jut get girls home and drill them... :p :p :p

IT

SpanishBoy 29
06-17-09, 13:05
It Travel, yes I live on Basseyna street. I have internet, yes of corse we can meet but is difficult I am not a member try to say my the time when you are in Arena bar I will try to write me is [Email address deleted by Admin] if they not delete me.

Strike 69
06-24-09, 17:41
It Travel, yes I live on Basseyna street. I have internet, yes of corse we can meet but is difficult I am not a member try to say my the time when you are in Arena bar I will try to write me is [Email address deleted by Admin] if they not delete me.

Imagino valga la redundancia que tu debes ser español, ¿ o me equivoco?

Duesentrieb
06-24-09, 19:51
Hello,

I will be in Kiev again from the 25th of June until the 5th of July, if anybody in this Forum is interested to hook up for a drink or to hit a nightclub together- please send me a PM.

Rioslave
06-24-09, 22:00
Anybody in Kiev that weekend? If you are interested in meeting up and exchanging stories give me a pm, I will give more details in pm. I would probably try to go to River Palace, got to compare it with Help Disco.

It Travel
06-25-09, 11:08

Sorry a pity....

IT

Atlantico 70
06-27-09, 10:33
Hi guys,

Tomorrow Sunday and Monday I will be in Sebastopol for work.

Any suggestion for safe P4P places and for normal places during night time?

Thanks for your help.

Ciao

Start123
06-29-09, 23:42
I'll be here in this resort town for another week or so, feel free to contact me if you want to, it's always more fun to look for vagoon with another likeminded individual.

Van Velen
07-07-09, 17:26
Hello all,

Later this month I will travel with a (female) Moldovan friend to the Ukraine. Our goal is to make some videos for a future website. The style will be erotic rather than pornographic and will feature strictly girl-girl action. The necessary equipment, interpreter, studio, and of course capital are already in place. All that is needed now are the girls themselves. We are not sure yet about the best way to find them (internet, bars, beaches, etc), or in which city we will settle.

If there are people here who feel they would like to contribute, share their experience there, or in some other way provide some help that would be highly appreciated. Post here or contact me through Private Messages, I respond to them all.

PS I apologize for posting this in more than one thread, but I feel this is necessary due to some uncertainties in our plans as of yet.

Misterxxx
07-07-09, 19:11
Hello all,

Later this month I will travel with a (female) Moldovan friend to the Ukraine. Our goal is to make some videos for a future website. The style will be erotic rather than pornographic and will feature strictly girl-girl action. The necessary equipment, interpreter, studio, and of course capital are already in place. All that is needed now are the girls themselves. We are not sure yet about the best way to find them (internet, bars, beaches, etc), or in which city we will settle.

If there are people here who feel they would like to contribute, share their experience there, or in some other way provide some help that would be highly appreciated. Post here or contact me through Private Messages, I respond to them all.

PS I apologize for posting this in more than one thread, but I feel this is necessary due to some uncertainties in our plans as of yet.I'm shooting in the Ukraine since 2000. Erotic style. But don't think it is so easy as it seems to be. I have no problem to find very good looking girls for private sex. But if I ask these girls about professional erotic photos most of them don't want to work in this style. Even if it is very soft (plain nudity).

I tried ads in magazines, scouting, mouth-to-mouth promotion. Generally: The money I have to spend is going up. The result and quality of the models is going down. Ask any model agency in Kiev, Odessa or another city. 6 hours work, something like met-art-style (no girl/girl) 500 Dollars (or even) is normal in this business. Ask girls on the street or prostitutes, strippers - most of them have already been asked for erotic photos or videos.

I would like to tell you more about my experience in this business and in Ukraine. But I can't send or get private messages on this board. Sorry.

Doscarting
07-08-09, 09:36
Hi All,

Am in Kiev right now until the 3rd week of July and will be in Odessa after that for a month or so. My travel plans are flexible and plan to be here in Ukraine until end of August. My first time here but tried to a fair bit of research on the internet before landing here. Am from the west coast of the USA.

Please PM with your numbers if any of you guys want to hangout, meet women, share tips/stories and travel together or just have a beer.

CityHunter77
07-08-09, 20:35
Hi All,

Am in Kiev right now until the 3rd week of July and will be in Odessa after that for a month or so. My travel plans are flexible and plan to be here in Ukraine until end of August. My first time here but tried to a fair bit of research on the internet before landing here. Am from the west coast of the USA.

Please PM with your numbers if any of you guys want to hangout, meet women, share tips/stories and travel together or just have a beer.It's not possible to PM you, see below

I will be in Odessa during August

Doscarting has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Duesentrieb
07-08-09, 22:41
I am still in Kiev, until the 13th of July, so if anyone want to hook up for a Beer, just let me know !

Doscarting
07-14-09, 07:31
Hi guys,

I am in Kiev staying on kreshchatik, PM me if you want to hang out. Always nice to have buddies to go around with.

Matt710
07-18-09, 15:45
Hi,

Is anyone able to provide some tips in regards to the women in Odessa or for renting apartments. If you will be in Odessa also and would like to meet up, let us know.

Matt

Cyberdock
07-26-09, 22:35
Hi Guys,

I will be in Kiev Aug 1st to 5th then going to Dnepropetrovsk for 5 days.

Would Love to hang out with any mongerers.

Any info /help will be appreciated.

Terry

Doscarting
07-28-09, 18:04
Hey guys,

I am in Kiev, planning to travel to Odessa and Crimea (planning to go to Kazantip party) in the coming weeks.

If you are in Kiev or want to hang out or travel together, PM me.

Hi,

Is anyone able to provide some tips in regards to the women in Odessa or for renting apartments. If you will be in Odessa also and would like to meet up, let us know.

MattMatt, send me a private message.

Borat69
07-31-09, 02:06
Hey guys - looking to be in Kiev in the next week until mid August. Want to check out Odessa/Crimea/Lviv, meet some girls- if anyone there and want to hang out, drop me a line.

Mjol Ner
07-31-09, 17:33
Hi Guys!

I will be in Ukraine 2-12 Aug. I will stay the first 45 days in Kiev, andfor the rest of the time I have no plans yet.

If anyone wants to hang out, please drop me a line.

CityHunter77
08-04-09, 21:56
Guy's

Will be in Kiev from 13-15 August.

PM me if any one wants to hang out and hook up with some chicks.

Mjol Ner
08-06-09, 15:43
Hi!

I will be in Kiev until aug 12.

If you are coming back to Kiev and want to hang out, drop me a line.

Hey guys,

I am in Kiev, planning to travel to Odessa and Crimea (planning to go to Kazantip party) in the coming weeks.

If you are in Kiev or want to hang out or travel together, PM me.

Matt, send me a private message.

Zebulon1
08-07-09, 06:02
Hello,

i am in Kiev now.

I will leave on the 26 of August.

If somebody wants to join me, send a PM.

Borat69
08-08-09, 13:05
I will be there from the 14th for a week. I am a young guy looking for similar adventurous people who are up for some mongering, but also doing cool stuff like shooting some AK47s and tank driving in between chatting up some Devushkas!

Cruiser D
08-08-09, 15:24
Are you going to be tank driving or skank driving?

MichaelGage
08-09-09, 04:39
Returning to Kiev on the 13th of August -- who all is in town? I have some private stock I'm not against sharing.

Michael

It Travel
08-09-09, 08:56
I will be there from the 14th for a week. I am a young guy looking for similar adventurous people who are up for some mongering, but also doing cool stuff like shooting some AK47s and tank driving in between chatting up some Devushkas!

It's typical for those never been in EE, usually it costs a lot of money, I largely prefer a night with MT than tank driving... drive your cum in her mouth and you will be happy and have fun!!!

IT

Firewalkwithme
08-09-09, 11:19
Someone from Berlin here who wants to travel to Kiew sometime in September? If so please send me a PM.

Doscarting
08-10-09, 19:43
Hey,

I am leaving for odessa this thurs (aug 13) and will be there for 2 weeks. and
then come back to kiev for another month (end of sept)

PM me if you want to get a beer, make a friend , have a great english conversation :)

Doscarting
08-13-09, 13:01
Hey guys,

I am in Odessa, anybody want to hook up ? No replies so far.

Is everyone busy shagging?

Jhon Smith400
08-15-09, 18:02
Hello Friends,

I am an Indian tourist, going to Ukraine on 20 th August for 2 to 3 weeks, to find freebies (with reasonable gifts and expenses). My knowledge of Russian or Ukrainian languages is zero. I will learn few phrases. I am in mid forties, 173 cm, 68 kg, somewhat good looking. I think that only in Lugansk or Kharkov, I can find English speaking students (University starts from which date? ).

If anybody of you are there, I will be happy to invite you for drinks and dinner. If you are not there please give me contacts of your local friends, who can be helpful to me in hunting. Also kindly give me tips for scoring and potential locations for search. Would you recommend to me Lugansk or Kharkov?

I can PM you my email and mobile.

Misterxxx
08-16-09, 07:49
Hello all,

PS I apologize for posting this in more than one thread, but I feel this is necessary due to some uncertainties in our plans as of yet.20 people have been arrested in the ukraine. This company is owner and operator of youngporn.net, sashafucksdasha.com, ivanafukalot.com and other teen oriented sites. Ukrainian police stop activity of this company and seize all equipment (cameras, computers, etc).

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fkorrespondent.net%2Fukraine%2Fevents%2F932463%2Fprint

Now you know why some people like Fritz Ryan don't have new updates on their websites, too. They have a problem with shooting new content or are afraid about going to the ukraine at this moment...

Hoatzin
08-28-09, 06:57
Mongers,

I needed to jump in and pop my forum cherry at some point. This November I'm heading back to Ukraine for a poon site visit, so I've been keen on getting some more info before I go blow my wad and my money. Hopefully more of the former and less of the latter.

In 2004 I was in Kiev for one night, but didn't really do any research prior to being there, so went with the easy route, called in a Gia escort, treated myself and stayed at the Premier Palace.

Fast forward to 2009. This time I'm taking a Russian class before landing in UA, plant to rent an apartment and test out the freebie waters. Better try than not. Besides, there is always the P4P options if I strike out with the students.

I just set up an account on Flirt. Happy hunting. One needs some poon to go with Beluga vodka.

Anyway, thanks to all who have posted the excellent advice, stories and your Ukrainian pussy learnings!

Cruiser D
08-28-09, 22:13
You were in Kyiv in 2004, just before everything changed and the best you could do was call GIA? Hang your head in shame. All you had to do was take a 10 minute taxi ride to River Palace and you could have had the hottest girl in the place all night for $100-150.

Doctor_Skank
08-28-09, 22:51
You were in Kyiv in 2004, just before everything changed and the best you could do was call GIA? Hang your head in shame. All you had to do was take a 10 minute taxi ride to River Palace and you could have had the hottest girl in the place all night for $100-150.Eurovision 2005 was the greatest tragedy of this young century.

Hoatzin
08-29-09, 02:50
I completely agree! If only I would have known what I know now.

What is the status of River Palace now? Based on all the reports, prices are heavily inflated for shorter amount of time. RP still open for the time being?

Freebies are the preferred option, but I'll undoubtedly be filling in my time with some P4P unless I hit a jackpot. The escort scene seems pretty hit or miss.

Always up for some more tips before I go. Anyone have any comments/updates on the escort scene in general? I've never been a fan of sauna or massage places. I always feel short changed with HJs. I want some ass. Cheers.

You were in Kyiv in 2004, just before everything changed and the best you could do was call GIA? Hang your head in shame. All you had to do was take a 10 minute taxi ride to River Palace and you could have had the hottest girl in the place all night for $100-150.

Cruiser D
08-31-09, 22:27
Dr S, things are starting to normalize. I like the 8 to 1 exchange rate and I didn't find a pro/semi pro who wasn't more then happy with $100. I personally think the FSU economy is still going to go down. Hear the news about the Chinese economy finally starting to buckle today?

I don't think it was Eurovision per se that cause the downfall of our paradise but the ungodly amounts of money people were making on speculation and the make believe market. How many times is this cycle going to repeat itself before people figure the current market economy just doesn't work. Oh well, I'm buying lots of real estate at the moment, just like in the late 80's early 90's.

Super Bowl 2010? :D

Ash1001
09-01-09, 00:28
I don't think it was Eurovision per se that cause the downfall of our paradise but the ungodly amounts of money people were making on speculation and the make believe market. How many times is this cycle going to repeat itself before people figure the current market economy just doesn't work. Oh well, I'm buying lots of real estate at the moment, just like in the late 80's early 90's.

So you can make ungodly amounts of money by speculating? :)

Seriously, I think the Eurovision event marked a psychological turning point which caused ordinary Ukrainians to think "Hell, WE'RE European so you can't tell us anything". That and all the cash they had in their man purses..

Doctor_Skank
09-01-09, 21:25

Super Bowl 2010? :DSuper Bowl is on... :)

You are of course right about the nature of the problem, however...

Seriously, I think the Eurovision event marked a psychological turning point which caused ordinary Ukrainians to think "Hell, WE'RE European so you can't tell us anything". That and all the cash they had in their man purses.....I think Ash is on the money as well, as Eurovision marked 2 significant events in monger misery:

1) the psychological effect that Ash mentions, attitudes among girls really changed
2) visa-free travel to Ukraine, which opened up Ukraine to a whole new caliber of monger... for better or worse.

Danish Traveler
09-22-09, 19:26
I arrive in Kiev tomorrow for two weeks. If anyone wants to meet up for a beer and a visit to a couple of clubs I would enjoy that a lot.

Just drop me a line

Yours,

Danish Traveler

TheKnight
10-01-09, 13:05
In Kyiv for a short stop, arriving 12 Oct.
PM me if anyone wants a beer...got a busy schedule, but may be able to hook up.

Knight

Kob00
10-01-09, 13:37
I will get you hooked up with nice chicks man call me or mail me I check my ISG everyday. If you have a flat or need a flat also tell me I can let you rent something like 75$ a day but not less than 4 days. The prices of girls I know are 500 grn which is 1$=8.2 grn now

So feel free to talk to me on ISG and we can manage a way to see each other I'm here till the 13th ok so be cool!

El Cubanito
10-06-09, 13:20
I am a mongerer of Cuba, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica and other latin american countries. I am interested in going to the Ukriane, but I am not sure which city is best for me. I do not speak Russian, just some basic words. The question is would I score or would strike out in this country. I have a very good and enegetic personality. I am also pretty decent looking. I looked like Delko, from the show CSI:Miami. I am of Cuban heritage if you have not fugure out. Well, let me know how well I will do or how bad I will do without really knowing the language. I am planning on being there for 10 days.

Me and You
10-06-09, 14:29
Kob,

I follow your posts as they are very useful and interesting. I tried to pm you in private but you do not receive private messages. So how I can ask you some infos? Your emaeil?

Thanks

I will get you hooked up with nice chicks man call me or mail me I check my ISG everyday. If you have a flat or need a flat also tell me I can let you rent something like 75$ a day but not less than 4 days. The prices of girls I know are 500 grn which is 1$=8.2 grn now

So feel free to talk to me on ISG and we can manage a way to see each other I'm here till the 13th ok so be cool!

Kob00
10-06-09, 15:55
Go to Casablanca bro, or Morocco.

I'm in Ukraine now man, facing much difficulties.

Cheers

El Cubanito
10-06-09, 22:47
Go to Casablanca bro, or Morocco.

I'm in Ukraine now man, facing much difficulties.

Cheers

Why no action? Or Ukraine women are not into brothers?

Kob00
10-07-09, 07:06
Man girls here are looking for white skinning europeans from uk, holland, germany. The beer society who pay shit on nothing man. I won't enjoy it only if you have a gf here man, or else if you don't talk Russian you will find the girls who are too expensive and won't enjoy it., . I speak Russian and have 3 gf and its shit for me after fucking 10 yr nice middle eastern pussy its hard to satisfiy your cock with sexy girls who do not know how to suck without teeths and do it for free because they will like your looks. Girls are hungry here bro

My advice check, Egypt "sharam el sheykh" or morocco. At least you can find some amphetamines there.

TheKnight
10-08-09, 01:02

Hey man, thanks for the offer. I have a couple of girlfriends waiting for me, and a couple of others I've been mailing who I hope to add to the list.

But despite all this I can't resist a quick tour of Shooters/Arena/caribbean and of course RP to see what's available! But it's unlikely I'll be heading there on the 12th, so as you're leaving 13th, no worries.

I have apartment too dude - experienced Kyiv monger! Also cheaper than your offer!!

Enjoy your final few days!

Lmactan
10-21-09, 02:52
Hey what's up guys. Anyone in Kiev this week and wants to hit RP while here just PM me. I'm here till Monday morning. So I'm planning on going to RP couple nights before I leave.

Smith Joe
10-25-09, 22:56
I want to go to Kiev but do not know the language or know anyone there.

Would love to buy beers to anyone there who can show me around a little thanks.

Jojosun
10-26-09, 17:15
I want to go to Kiev but do not know the language or know anyone there.

Would love to buy beers to anyone there who can show me around a little thanks.I went there in sept, from london, on my own, without knowing the language, or knowing anyone.

READ reports here, and on other forums, got books about ukraine including travel guides, asked a lot of questions, and once there, I went around the day and night sights, and came back knowing about 35 people, taxi drivers, hookers, newly acquired friends, bar men, waitresses, massage girls. And this was over 4 days.

Reiner Otto
11-08-09, 19:52
to stay for about 4 weeks. If anybody there for a beer, let me know.

Bunnyturd
11-18-09, 03:15
I will be in Kiev this weekend (Nov 21st) and will stay for about 1 week.

Anyone wants to meet up for a drink or play wingman and hit the clubs either let me know here or contact me by private message.

This is my third visit but it's still interesting and educational to hear from fellow mongers.

Rulerk
11-19-09, 14:42
Hey all, I just wanted to let anyone in or headed to Dnepropetrovsk know that I am going to be visiting there this weekend. I'd love to hang out, share stories and especially learn about Dnepro - I'm thinking of moving there after 3 years of living in Odessa and putting up with the Odessa BS.

Send me a PM with your phone# and I'll happily give you a call. Kyivstar preferred.

RulerK

Hoatzin
11-20-09, 08:45
I will be in Kiev this weekend (Nov 21st) and will stay for about 1 week.

Anyone wants to meet up for a drink or play wingman and hit the clubs either let me know here or contact me by private message.

This is my third visit but it's still interesting and educational to hear from fellow mongers.What's up BT. I'll be in Kyiv starting Nov. 21. I have a bunch freebie and P4P possibilities lined up, but given the fluidity of that game, I'll be up for a beer at some point. Possibly a RP run.

Kiev1
11-21-09, 15:29
I will be in Kiev this weekend (Nov 21st) and will stay for about 1 Week.

This is my third visit but it's still interesting and educational to hear from fellow mongers.Hey Bunnyturd!

We met about 2 years ago if you remember on your first visit too Kiev.

I will be arriving there on Monday night staying for about 2 weeks.

Hope we can meet up again.

Kiev 1

Bunnyturd
11-23-09, 14:22
Hey Bunnyturd!

We met about 2 years ago if you remember on your first visit too Kiev.

I will be arriving there on Monday night staying for about 2 weeks.

Hope we can meet up again.

Kiev 1I've only been here for just over a day and it's been VERY interesting.. in a good way :)

Kiev1 and Hoatzin.

PM me for my cell number. Let's meet up.

Danish Traveler
11-24-09, 00:22
Gosh, this is my fourth time allready here in Kiev. Crisis has been good for us mongeres. Been out on dates with lots of studentgirls these last couple of days. And it has become so easy to get them to bed, if you pass them a c-note or two. And I am talking normal girls. That I met in Vkontakt. Ru. This is a good tip by the way if you want to meet normal girls.

This Russian version of facebook is a perfect place to meet girls. You could easily get in contact with a lot more beautiful girls that you ever find on Mamba. And they are not so used to people asking them out on this site. So they are often more open to your suggestion.

Well getting to the point. If there are anyone. Who want to hit a club and go for a beer some time this week. Just let me know. I am in Kiev to Sunday.

Best Regards

Danish Traveler

Bunnyturd
11-27-09, 16:08
Kiev1.

I tried to PM you a couple times but your message feature is turned off.

Let's meet up!

Hype912
11-30-09, 01:26
I'll be in the above cities beginning in second week of Jan until late Feb. Hit me up if interested in a wing man. This is my first time in Kiev. I know Odessa quite well as i've been there four times this past year. Looking forward to exploring Nikolaev as it seems to have quite a few Uni students.

Jojosun
11-30-09, 13:57
I'll be in the above cities beginning in second week of Jan until late Feb. Hit me up if interested in a wing man. This is my first time in Kiev. I know Odessa quite well as I've been there four times this past year. Looking forward to exploring Nikolaev as it seems to have quite a few Uni students.A pm from a member on another forum, reads, that in Continental hotel Nikolaev, the price for one hour with some of the wgs, there is 350 grivnas.

Sounds, good.

Smith Joe
12-05-09, 17:34
I'll be in the above cities beginning in second week of Jan until late Feb. Hit me up if interested in a wing man. This is my first time in Kiev. I know Odessa quite well as I've been there four times this past year. Looking forward to exploring Nikolaev as it seems to have quite a few Uni students.Hey Hype tried to hit you up on PM but couldn't. I am planning to go the same dates. Let me know if you want to wing together or hit me up on PM.

Freebie Sevman
12-05-09, 21:30
. Been out on dates with lots of studentgirls these last couple of days. And it has become so easy to get them to bed, if you pass them a c-note or two..

Danish TravelerWhere are you guys? Protect our 'grounds'.

Easy! Because of crisis! A fucking C-Note! OR TWO!

Are you fucking NUTs!

Here I am trying my best to lower the Price and you throw around C-Notes!

EASY?

Stay away. Please

Reiner Otto
12-06-09, 16:01
Where are you guys? Protect our 'grounds'.

Easy! Because of crisis! A fucking C-Note! OR TWO!

Are you fucking NUTs!

Here I am trying my best to lower the Price and you throw around C-Notes!

EASY?

Stay away. Please

What is a c-note ?

Kurenda
12-06-09, 17:33
What is a c-note ?

"C-Note" black guy in the television series Prison Break.
No seriously "C-note" is US $ 100 bill.

Reiner Otto
12-07-09, 17:44
And it has become so easy to get them to bed, if you pass them a c-note or two. And I am talking normal girls. That I met in Vkontakt. Ru. This is a good tip by the way if you want to meet normal girls.

Hey, now, as I know what a c-note is, I also have to complain: Do not inflate the market ! So no need for you to come to Nikolaev :-)
Unless the c-note was for a whole night, but I doubt it ...

Bigbudchugger
12-10-09, 12:16
I'll be in the above cities beginning in second week of Jan until late Feb. Hit me up if interested in a wing man. This is my first time in Kiev. I know Odessa quite well as i've been there four times this past year. Looking forward to exploring Nikolaev as it seems to have quite a few Uni students.I will be there on January 17 and I could use a wingman.

Perolav
12-12-09, 14:36
Hi,

I am a Norwegian going to Kiev for the Christmas holidays.

Anyone in the area at the time want to join for a beer and some girl hunting?

Fijiman
12-21-09, 05:22
In Kiev Dec 24-28. PM if you want to meet up.

Fijiman
12-21-09, 05:24
Perolav, you can't receive PM's, and I don't think I can leave my email on the board. So it'll be a tad difficult for us to co-ordinate meeting up! lol Get a membership, ya bum, its only $20!

Exzessiv
12-30-09, 16:58
Hallo guys,

I'm in Kiev in February for the first time. Anybody there to meet for a few beers to give me some advise about the local scene?

Thanks,

T.

Cruiser D
01-08-10, 18:18
I will be in Kyiv from Jan 21 to Feb 10th.

So this means the 3rd Annual River Palace Superbowl Ho Down is on!

Time – Sunday February 7th midnight pregaming upstairs at the disco then down to the sports bar to watch the game.

Place – The floating palace of p4p love, River Palace! Situated on the lovely banks of the Dniper River.

Best way to find our group downstairs if you don’t RSVP? Simply ask ‘Is this the ISG meeting?'. Like forum member Maverick did in 2008. Standing up and shouting ‘yo, where the Ho masters at’ will probably be frowned upon.

Billy Elliot
01-09-10, 00:49
I will be in Kyiv from Jan 21 to Feb 10th.

So this means the 3rd Annual River Palace Superbowl Ho Down is on!

Time – Sunday February 7th midnight pregaming upstairs at the disco then down to the sports bar to watch the game.

Place – The floating palace of p4p love, River Palace! Situated on the lovely banks of the Dniper River.

Best way to find our group downstairs if you don’t RSVP? Simply ask ‘Is this the ISG meeting?'. Like forum member Maverick did in 2008. Standing up and shouting ‘yo, where the Ho masters at’ will probably be frowned upon.This sounds awesome even though I will freeze my ass off outside.

What time does the game start in Kiev time? I had a look and it looks like coverage from 2am Kiev time.

Do you know if they will they be open until the game is over and not kick us out half way through?

Cruiser D
01-09-10, 03:13
How long do you plan on staying outside?

RP closes at 6am. I've seen three superbowls there (and one at arena). They haven't kicked us out yet at RP.

Billy Elliot
01-10-10, 00:17
How long do you plan on staying outside?

RP closes at 6am. I've seen three superbowls there (and one at arena). They haven't kicked us out yet at RP.Sorry, I meant it is cold at this time of year there.

If they stay open till 6am then it should be all good.

Thanks for the answer, might be a good excuse for a party!

Fijiman
01-19-10, 17:19
I'll be in Kiev the week after the Superbowl, Feb 10-15.

Unfortunately I'll miss the Superbowl group meetup , but if anyone's in town the following weekend and would like to meet for a drink, let me know.

Cruiser D
01-20-10, 01:51
I'm flying out on the 10th. Sorry, would have been nice to meet up.

Jammer476
01-20-10, 07:19
Will be in Kiev feb 12 for a week if anyone else will like to meet for a few beers or Vodka.

Jammer476
01-20-10, 07:25
Hallo guys,

I'm in Kiev in February for the first time. Anybody there to meet for a few beers to give me some advise about the local scene?

Thanks,

T.Been there about 10 times over the past 4 years.

Happy to meet you there and show you a few places.

Henlor
02-04-10, 22:58
I will be in Kiev March 3 to Mar 7 for a short vacation. I have never been there before and would be happy to meet up with someone who knows the ropes.

I have read the suggestions in the forums for short term apartment rental. Does anyone have any more current suggestions?

Cruiser D
02-05-10, 15:38
This Sunday at the tick of Midnight. Who's in? So far myself and Dr Skank are confirmed. I'm trying to pressure Irish Lad into it but he's holding out. :)

Pregaming in the Disco from 12am-1am then down to the sports bar to watch the game.

Hype912
02-10-10, 16:08
I'm off to Odessa this Friday. Not sure what to expect given the weather, although it was encouraging that most of the decent apartments were already rented for the Valentine's weekend. I'll be hitting up the usual combination of strip joints, bars, and reconnecting with one of the agencies there.

Drop me a line if anyone else is around and wants a wingman.

Reiner Otto
02-13-10, 16:18
If anybody there or in the neighbourhood (Odessa, Cherson), drop me a PM.
Happy to share some info.

Hype912
02-13-10, 18:10
Reiner,

I'm in Odessa and have already done Kherson and Nikolaev. Drop me a PM.

(I just signed up for a membership here so hopefully my pm system will be up shortly.).

Explorer69
03-01-10, 20:21
I am now in Kiev. Anybody interested in joining for a drink and talk. And maybe hunt together, please send me a PM.

But most of the time I am with a "girlfriend" in the evenings.

Fijiman
03-01-10, 20:33
In Kiev Mar 10-14. Anyone wanna meet up?

Clement Mic
03-01-10, 21:16
In Kiev/Nikolaev/Odessa from about the 20th.

Clement Mic
03-07-10, 16:54
Changed my plan.

Will be in Kherson, Kharkov, Odessa and Kiev from the 16th.

Danieol Brasil
03-13-10, 20:45
In Kiev from 12th to 16th May.

Firewalkwithme
03-14-10, 02:07
I am in Kiev right now. I some fellow mate on this list likes to go for a drink contact me via private message.

Cheers!

World Tour 2009
03-23-10, 22:57
Going to Kiev on April 2 to April 5. My first visit. Anyone interested in meeting for a couple of drinks and providing a word of wisdom? Pls send me a PM.

Thanks

Zelatrix
03-25-10, 23:37
Dear distinguished gentlemen love travellers.

I will be in Kiev April 2nd-10th.

This is my first visit to the Ukraine.

Happy to meet with like minded gentlemen. GSOH essential.

Your servant.

Zelatrix O.B.E

Clement Mic
04-05-10, 13:46
Reiner,

I'm in Odessa and have already done Kherson and Nikolaev. Drop me a PM.

(I just signed up for a membership here so hopefully my pm system will be up shortly.).Hello!

How was Kherson and Nikolaev compared to Odessa?

They say the most beautiful girls are in Nikolaev)))

Is it true?

Thank you,

I hope you had a great trip!

Reiner Otto
04-25-10, 17:44
... until 6-May. Somebody around for some chatting and a beer ?

HunterDave
04-26-10, 15:17
Thought the volcano would interrupt travel plans but looks like all is well. Plan to be in Kiev from 28 April to 4 May for some business and some good hunting. PM me if anyone is in town and we can grab a beer and compare notes.

Hunter

Papwo
04-27-10, 14:24
Is someone in Kiev around 14-18 May?

I will be there.

Maybe someone has time for "hunting"!

Me and You
04-28-10, 14:47

I will be there.

Maybe someone has time for "hunting"!Helllo. I will be in Kiev in that time and I will have time for hunting. May be we can meet for a drink. Thanks, but you don't receive private pm. How to contact you?

Kob00
05-09-10, 08:54
Hay my friends, I'll be back in Kiev on may 11, I think the situation in Kiev is being so sick, prices are going so high! And no quality. Even though the pussy is the same, no actuall good gfx, nothing. Its my 10th visit there since 2008. I didn't find the difference. I recommend the massages. Rakuena and other. If anyone has any good gfx places. Kindly post!

Danish Traveler
05-09-10, 14:27
Well I am in Kiev on my usual businesstrip/date trip. I am up to my usual four-six dates a day. But if anyone want to meet up for a beer or to go for a visit to a club. Send me a private message.

I am more of a bar, bowling, restaurant, disco kind of car. But I usually end up one time in River Palace on most visit. Just to let you know I am not too much into pro-girls. I love the sweet, normal ukrainian girls a lot better. They are so innocent and gratefull so it is a pleasure to take them to a good restaurant.

Just write if you want to meet.

Greets

Danish Traveler

Torehund66
05-10-10, 07:45
Anyone in Kiev 11-16. 05?

Norwegian looking for company in Kiev. I'm in the city for meeting friends and some hunting as well. If anyone will join me for some beers and visiting nightclubs please send me a note.

Torehund66
05-10-10, 08:15
Danish travler and Me and you. Papwo I sure like to meet you all in Kiev but non of yours mailbox are active. I'm not able to send you my mail.

Torehund66
05-10-10, 11:03
Well I am in Kiev on my usual businesstrip/date trip. I am up to my usual four-six dates a day. But if anyone want to meet up for a beer or to go for a visit to a club. Send me a private message.

I am more of a bar, bowling, restaurant, disco kind of car. But I usually end up one time in River Palace on most visit. Just to let you know I am not too much into pro-girls. I love the sweet, normal ukrainian girls a lot better. They are so innocent and gratefull so it is a pleasure to take them to a good restaurant.

Just write if you want to meet.

Greets

Danish TravelerHello. Can't mail to you.

Please try my mail and we can meet in Kiev this week.

Tore

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

Torehund66
05-10-10, 11:05
Helllo. I will be in Kiev in that time and I will have time for hunting. May be we can meet for a drink. Thanks, but you don't receive private pm. How to contact you?Hello.

Can we meet?

Try to mail back to me.

Tore

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Torehund66
05-10-10, 11:06

I will be there.

Maybe someone has time for "hunting"!Hello,

Can get in contact with your mail. Please mail me. Ill be in Kiev this week.

Tore

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Papwo
05-11-10, 21:37
I already purchase the status for sending mail.

I arrive Thursday night, so I will be ready to hunt on Friday(after fuck with the girls who will come to me on Thursday night.

Hopefully I can write private mails within 24h, like it was written in the mail.

What is your e-mail address?

Papwo
05-12-10, 16:13
I already purchase the status for sending mail

I arrive Thursday night, so I will be ready to hunt on Friday(after fuck with the girls who will come to me on Thursday night.

Hopefully I can write private mails within 24h, like it was written in the mail.

What is your e-mail address?I can't write you an message, I got the information may you are not allowed to receive or you do not want to receive them!

Write me!

Greetings Papwo ,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Latinass2
05-14-10, 12:08
I'm in Odese sa for a week from the 22nd May, I'm on the hûnt from 23rd May, if anyone wants to meet, few beers and needs a wing man.

Reply to this thread.

Dommedeen
05-17-10, 15:42
Later this year will I again drive to Ukraine for a long trip.

In 2008 was I on a 5 week long trip through Ukraine and Moldova.

I had many problems to find the right direction.

Can somebody help me with good maps in English for GPS (TOMTOM, Garmin or Navigon) over the Ukraine.

When I get help with this will I also write about this trip.

When I know the exact dates of my trip will I put an anouncement so I could meet some of you.

Kind regards

Martin.

PS.

The text can also be in Dutch, Danish, German or French.

Mellowtrax
05-17-10, 19:38
Greetings,

I'm coming to Kiev this Wednesday and will be staying for 11 days.

If anyone else is in town during my stay and would like to meet for a beer or some hunting, then send me a PM.

Kievstar
05-23-10, 00:02
Hi Everybody,

I will be back in the city of my dreams after 8 years of abstention.

I plan to rent an appartement and to book some escorts from a well known agency during my stay.

It would be nice to have some drinks with you guys,

Maybe switch our "girlfriends", a sandwich or you can just hold the camera?

Please reply by PM, if you are interested.

P. S: I am not BI

Duesentrieb
05-25-10, 17:13
Hi,

I will be in KIev from wednesday (26th of May) until Sunday (30th of May). If anyone is interested to hook up with a boring german for a drink, please let me know.

Europe 74
05-27-10, 08:36
Dear Fellow Mongers,

Back in Kiev for one night on Sunday. Staying at the Dnipro Hotel, anybody got a suggestion for a quick in-call, much appreciated.

Europe74

Rulerk
05-27-10, 18:47
I too am up in Kiev for a few days if anyone wants to hang out, drop me a PM with your phone#.

Reiner Otto
05-27-10, 21:35
... any other hunter there ?

Mr6969
05-29-10, 09:18
Hi Everybody,

I will be back in the city of my dreams after 8 years of abstention.

I plan to rent an appartement and to book some escorts from a well known agency during my stay.

It would be nice to have some drinks with you guys,

Maybe switch our "girlfriends", a sandwich or you can just hold the camera?

Please reply by PM, if you are interested.

P. S: I am not BII will be in Kiev from the 1st to the 6th if you want to meet up for a drink and some mongering I dont mind. I have only been to Kiev twice its also been a long time since I have last been.

Will send you my contact number once I get it in Kiev.

Clement Mic
05-30-10, 00:13
I will be in June in ukraine from the 15th to the 21th.

But I do not know where to go yet.

My girlfriend which I thought I would spend time with, is now bullshitting.

I am trying Plan B, C, D. Etc.

Definitely not going back home without laying any of them.

Abraxas
06-03-10, 16:28
Hi,

I will visit Ukraine for my very first time in the above period, I have no previous experience of travel and mongering in former Soviet countries, and speak no Russian. I am flying to Kiev and stay one or two days before heading to Kharkiv to meet a couple of contacts made on the internet.

Just want to have some fun in Kiev for a couple of nights as a great way to start my trip.

If anyone is interested in meeting for a joint hunt or a drink, PM me. I am southern european in my late 20's.

Caldre
06-03-10, 23:55
Hi all,

My first post. I am staying in Odessa this summer.

Any locals / expats / visitors into exploring what the city has to offer.

Andreas

Rulerk
06-04-10, 10:29
I suppose I should just post this every 30 days or so to keep reminding people, but I am currently living in Odessa and therefore available to hang out and go Девушка-chasing pretty much anytime.

I'm also in the process of setting up a travel/accommodation company here, so I have access to reasonably priced flats and lots of resources on things to do in town. PM me for my phone number.

RulerK

Reiner Otto
06-05-10, 14:03
Hi all,

My first post. I am staying in Odessa this summer.

Any locals / expats / visitors into exploring what the city has to offer.

Andreas

Hi,

when are you in Odessa ?
I will be in Nikolaev again 21-July; later on to go to www.kazantip.com

Do you speak German :-) ?

Clement Mic
06-14-10, 14:37
Kharkov

16th - 20th of June

Iceberg27
06-14-10, 18:54
Hi guys,

I and a friend are in Kiev and Odessa between 26 june-04 july.

We are looking for freebies. Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

Cheers

Reiner Otto
06-15-10, 06:20
Hi guys,

CheersBest place in Odessa during that time is "Arkadia". Hoever, hard to find a freebee there nowadays. "Value for money", that is another story.

I like "Itaka" most.

Danish Traveler
06-15-10, 19:38
If anyone want to meet for a chilling beer in steaming Kiev, I will be in the city from sunday the 20th to the 27th of june. I am more of a club guy than someone who go to the River Boat. But proberbly could hook us up with a couple of girls around 20 years old for a double date if you are into this sort of thing.

Feel free to write.

Yours,

Lars

Tomux 22
06-15-10, 22:04
Will be in Kiev 15-20 July.

Looking for hunting partner, write pm.

Rulerk
06-22-10, 08:43
By the time you finish spending money on them in Itaka (entry fee, drinks, fruit platter) they not only cease to be free, but end up being more expensive than P4P and without any type of guarantee of action. Arkadiya has gotten pretty f*cked up in the past few years in my opinion.

RulerK

Best place in Odessa during that time is "Arkadia". Hoever, hard to find a freebee there nowadays. "Value for money", that is another story.

I like "Itaka" most.

Reiner Otto
06-22-10, 22:06
By the time you finish spending money on them in Itaka (entry fee, drinks, fruit platter) they not only cease to be free, but end up being more expensive than P4P and without any type of guarantee of action. Arkadiya has gotten pretty f*cked up in the past few years in my opinion.

RulerK

Hi, my friend.
To be more explicit: You can make some good "deal" 4 or 5 o'clock in the morning with a girl already and still in Itaka, just sitting besides the dancing floor and waiting for business :-)

We can give it a try when I am back again :-)

Caldre
06-24-10, 08:05
Hi guys,

CheersNot sure I can give you a rundown in a message, one needs to adjust to the circumstances, though Arcadia and the Deribasovskaya area in City Center are the two prime areas. I've been in Odessa since early June and am also on the hunt for freebies (I don't do P4P, though I can help a bit with that as well).

Best,

Andreas