PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Vontom
06-25-10, 15:20
Hey all,

Entering Bucharest July 17 with two friends who then fly back out July 21. Then I solo travel to Moldova then proceed to Odessa... flying out of Kiev on July 29, so I'm open to suggestions and invites to fill the time!

Thanks!

Reiner Otto
06-26-10, 12:44
Hey all,

Entering Bucharest July 17 with two friends who then fly back out July 21. Then I solo travel to Moldova then proceed to Odessa... flying out of Kiev on July 29, so I'm open to suggestions and invites to fill the time!

Thanks!Will be in Nikolaev between 22-July and 27-July. PM me, in case you pass by.

Ky Daddy
07-07-10, 04:22
I am thinking about making a trip to Kiev this weekend and will be there the nights of 10, 11 & 12 July. I will not a have a wingman because of the short notice and am wondering if anyone else will be there. This will only be my second trip to Kiev and would prefer to have a wingman.

Bunnyturd
07-13-10, 00:50
I will be in Kiev for about 1 week starting 7/17/10.

I've been there a few times before so I know the city fairly well.

If anyone is in town and want to grab a beer, check out various hunting spots drop me a PM. :)

Bone Dr
07-18-10, 19:54
Will be in Kiev for a week and a half tomorrow. Anyone up for a brew or wingman send me a PM.

Cheers,

Doc

Ed 1973
07-20-10, 13:16
Hello,

I am in Kiev tonight and tomorow.

Does any one wants to go out this evening? Having some beer and may be a ride to river palace and arena or somewhere else?

Thank you

Caldre
07-23-10, 10:48
I will be in the Dnipropetrovsk area on July 25-27.

Anyone up for a drink or club send me a PM.

Csim 2006
07-29-10, 03:18
Hello.

I'll be in Kiev next week. Anybody around to meet up?

Rollercoaster
07-29-10, 17:01
Hello.

I'll be in Kiev next week. Anybody around to meet up?IŽllbe in Kiev fron 1st to 15th august. I know the city.

HunterDave
08-02-10, 02:58
I will in Kiev for a few days of business and mongering (4-8 August) if anyone is in town and wants to meet for a beer or to maybe hit a few places.

Hunter Dave

Rollercoaster
08-02-10, 12:53
I will in Kiev for a few days of business and mongering (4-8 August) if anyone is in town and wants to meet for a beer or to maybe hit a few places.

Hunter DaveHi Dave, my email is [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

HunterDave
08-02-10, 20:27
Hi Dave, my email is [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!Send me a PM.

Hunter

TheKnight
08-09-10, 11:26
4th September. For a week.
Many freebie meetings hopefully arranged, but can probably be persuaded to divert for a couple of hours entertainment elsewhere!!

If you want to meet and we haven't written to each other before please at least tell me your age and where you're from. Spasibo bolshoe.

Guntherus
08-28-10, 00:35
Hi,

I'm planning Kiev Friday-Monday Sept. 17.-20.

Anyone want to share apartment?

Reiner Otto
08-28-10, 08:55
Hi,

I'm planning Kiev Friday-Monday Sept. 17.-20.

Anyone want to share apartment?

I am planning to fly in on 23-September, to go on to Nikolaev. But a weekend in Kiev would be OK for me. So in case you are flexible ....

Cruiser D
08-28-10, 09:34
Will be in Kyiv September 1-21. Already overbooked by always willing to meet an ISGer at Fridays. :)

HunterDave
08-29-10, 04:32
I will be back in Kiev for some business and some mongering 3-8 September. If anyone else is in town and would like to meet for a drink, PM me and we can exchange phone numbers. Cruiser if you have some free time and would like to meet send me a PM.

Hunter Dave

CityHunter77
08-29-10, 17:51
I'll be visiting Kiev from 17-25 September.

Please send me a PM, if anyone else is there and we can meet up for some drinks

Mellowtrax
09-01-10, 22:11
Greetings,

I will visit D'lux night club this Friday, 3 September. Send me a PM if you want to meet for a beer.

Mellow

HunterDave
09-02-10, 04:45
Greetings,

I will visit D'lux night club this Friday, 3 September. Send me a PM if you want to meet for a beer.

MellowMellow,

Might be able to link up, but it is my first night and I have a few hotties lined up. What is your local number?

Hunter

Reiner Otto
09-09-10, 15:51
I will arrive on 26-Sept in Borispol, considering to spend a night or two in Kiev before heading to Nikolaev.
Anybody in Kiev then ?
Will stay in Nikolaev until 14-October. Contacts welcome.

Vinnitsa
09-13-10, 07:57
I'm here in Kiev with an apartment on Independence Square. I'm around for a week or so if anyone fancies a beer or going out.

Thanks

Serse
09-13-10, 17:13
Soon I will land in DP. Does anybody want to share a mongering evening out?

PM me in case!

Worldbank
10-18-10, 23:14
He guys,

This summer I am thinking of going to the Crimea and visiting the biggest rave party in Eastern Europe: Kazantip

Some vids of the event:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iTn_zKhxQI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNxoWZs5P9k

A small TV report in German:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CavZ8wcB4Hw

The longer TV report (in English) here gives the best impression of Kazantip: http://www.vbs.tv/nl-nl/watch/music-world/raving-in-the-black-sea

Can be a lot of fun & I might go there. Maybe also nice idea for you guys as well.

WB

AsianChaos
10-19-10, 15:58
Will be in Kiev for the first time - will be great if someone from here could join in the scouting.

Reiner Otto
10-19-10, 20:43
This summer I am thinking of going to the Crimea and visiting the biggest rave party in Eastern Europe: Kazantip

You mean the summer 2011, right ?

Be careful regarding the time schedule. This year the opening party was not on the day, which was advertised on their web site !
It was 6 days later.

So better plan 2 weeks to stay.

In case, you really are interested, let me know. I was there already 3 years in a row, so I can give you some hints.

Morse68
10-21-10, 20:57
Anybody in town? I plan to be in kiev for a week from tomorrow night in the arena bar after 9pm.

Duesentrieb
10-22-10, 08:05
I will be in Kiev for a week and a half from tomorrow. If anyone else is in town and would like to meet for a drink, please PM me.

Duesentrieb

O Napalm O
10-25-10, 00:20
Wow that Kazantip thing looks AMAZING. I'm in Turkey, I'm going to come for sure if I get the chance.

The prices look insane for accomodation provided by kazantip. Is there any other cheaper places that aren't shared with like 10 people?

Reiner Otto
10-25-10, 12:06
Wow that Kazantip thing looks AMAZING. I'm in Turkey, I'm going to come for sure if I get the chance.

The prices look insane for accomodation provided by kazantip. Is there any other cheaper places that aren't shared with like 10 people?Yes, the prices for accomodation provided by Z itself are crazy.

But you can get it cheaper, when you book yourself a private room in Popovka, the small village, Z is located in.

Problem is, advanced booking via internet only possible for the expenisive rooms.

Which prices are you looking at ? And which standard are you looking for ?

In case, you are really interested, I might help you. Let me know in spring.

Best would be, you consider renting a small car for your holidays. So you can also go to Evpatoria, for some "usual" action :-)

SlutLover
10-26-10, 16:49
Yes, the prices for accomodation provided by Z itself are crazy.

But you can get it cheaper, when you book yourself a private room in Popovka, the small village, Z is located in.

Problem is, advanced booking via internet only possible for the expenisive rooms.

Which prices are you looking at ? And which standard are you looking for ?

In case, you are really interested, I might help you. Let me know in spring.

Best would be, you consider renting a small car for your holidays. So you can also go to Evpatoria, for some "usual" action :-)I have been to KaZantip this year. Totally overrun with foreigners. I saw young, good-looking guys crash and burn on a regular basis. If you go there for the party, fine, and if you speak good Russian and are reasonably attractive you'll still score here and there. But don't think this is a long-sought El Dorado.

PS: The hotel I was in had a group of seven Germans, 22-35 years old and good fun. They scored a grand total of one girl between them in five days.

SlutLover
10-26-10, 16:54
Folks, I live in Kiev these days. If you happen to be around write me a PM.

Reiner Otto
10-26-10, 21:55
If you go there for the party, fine, and if you speak good Russian and are reasonably attractive you'll still score here and there. But don't think this is a long-sought El Dorado.

PS: The hotel I was in had a group of seven Germans, 22-35 years old and good fun. They scored a grand total of one girl between them in five days.That is the reason, I recommended a car. Evpatoria is much, much better for "pick-up", but the girls then like an invitation to Z.

I never stayed in Popovka, but in another village (Stormovoye), close by. Which saves quite some money, gives more peace for sleeping, and gives much better opportunity for contacts on the beach. And almost no foreigners.

This year was the third time for me in Z.

Ash1001
10-26-10, 22:02
Does anyone live in Sumy or plan on visiting within the next month?

Fitalic
11-03-10, 03:26
I'm planning to visit Kiev on 3rd December 2010 for 3 days.

Danish Traveler
11-13-10, 19:39
In Kiev again

I am on one of my three-four yearly trips to Kiev - I am getting a regular in Kiev. Anyone want to hop a few bars, drink a few beers, chase some girls or just hang out. Drop me a line.

Best Regards,

Lars

HunterDave
11-25-10, 02:45
Have been super busy 'heads down' at work this past month + but have come up for air and am planning to be in Kiev 2-5 December for a little R&R and some good 'winter' hunting. PM me if anyone is in town those dates and maybe we can link up for a drink and maybe chase a few hotties.

Hunter Dave

Hype912
12-15-10, 07:57
I'm off to Odessa for a couple of weeks of fun beginning on the 17th. Drop me a PM if anyone is interested in linking up.

Rello82
12-29-10, 12:10
Hello, all, I'm Kiev till 9 January, if interested to a meeting for some hunt.

PM me, bye

Jesno
01-03-11, 05:55
Hey, this may be a bit early, but I'm in the spirit of a new year and want to start planning.

I'm just finishing college and after graduation I'm heading to Ukraine. Probably going to find work as an english teacher.

Reply here if you are interested in meeting up for an intense hunt for freebies!

CityHunter77
01-03-11, 21:38
Hey, this may be a bit early, but I'm in the spirit of a new year and want to start planning.

I'm just finishing college and after graduation I'm heading to Ukraine. Probably going to find work as an english teacher.

Reply here if you are interested in meeting up for an intense hunt for freebies! I should be there in May as well.

Can't PM you as you are not a subscribing member

Jesno
01-04-11, 05:21
I should be there in May as well.

Can't PM you as you are not a subscribing memberI will be subscribing so I can get PMs, this site seems worth the $ for the wealth of knowledge and experience.

Hattrickua
01-05-11, 23:35
Will be in Kharkiv during next week. Staying in Chichikov. Write me if you'll be in the city too.

Raul Duke51
01-09-11, 18:58
I am making my first mongering trip next month to Kiev. If anyone wants to meet up for a couple drinks and intelligent conversation, I'm up for it.

-Raul

Bez Bezarra
01-12-11, 13:43
i am making my first mongering trip next month to kiev. if anyone wants to meet up for a couple drinks and intelligent conversation, i'm up for it.

raulas your attorney, i advise you to skip the mescaline, but don't forget your golf shoes.

you'll need them to navigate the blood soaked carpet, after you get done debauching the many lucy's you'll pick up hitch hiking.

i throw a pretty good vida blue fastball too, if you have any grapefruits. if you need me, i'll be in the closet, vomiting into your shoes.

Guntherus
01-19-11, 18:32
Spending some time in this mother of all cities, would love to meet a fellow ISG-member, especially as a wingman in the evenings. Personal messages welcomed.

Reiner Otto
01-20-11, 01:33
4-February until 13-Feb.

Anyone else in town?

Duesentrieb
01-21-11, 20:46
, from tomorrow (22nd of January) on, if anyone else is actually in this fascinating city- please let me know and send me a private message.

Mystery77
02-13-11, 00:04

Reply here if you are interested in meeting up for an intense hunt for freebies!I should be around that time for my trip in KIev. I'm keen to drink, pull, & play.

Mystery77
02-13-11, 01:07
Hey,

I'll be around for 3 months thats my plan.

Maybe head to Odessa for one of those months we'll see.

In that time I'd be happy to social & explore the clubs or other thoughts.

If you seek freebies with girls on the pull, dating, or pay your way, its all the same to me & am looking to do all.

Get in touch.

Cheers

LifeSavour
02-23-11, 05:36
See my report in General Info.

LS

Reiner Otto
02-23-11, 15:06
On 1-April. Any contacts welcome.

Mike Raleigh
03-20-11, 19:06
I'll be in Kiev during 23. 3..27. 3.

I'm not a seasoned monger, but if you are interested in having a chat over beer, hitting a strip club or something along those lines, leave me a PM.

Danish Traveler
03-27-11, 13:33
Hey fellow travelers.

In Kiev for my eight time from April 3rd to April 13th. If anyone wants to drink a beer, hit a club or two and share some tips. Drop me a line.

Greats.

Danish Traveler

Txpsd777
03-28-11, 00:45
I will be traveling Europe from June 6th-July 3rd 2011 and thinking of going to play in Kiev for a few days, so if anyone will be in the area let me know, as it will be my first time in the Ukraine, so could use some tips.

Poondang
04-03-11, 01:23
Hey DT,

I will be in Kiev from 7TH through 10TH, let's hook up for some intel sharing on the ladies there.

PD.

Hey fellow travelers.

In Kiev for my eight time from April 3rd to April 13th. If anyone wants to drink a beer, hit a club or two and share some tips. Drop me a line.

Greats.

Danish Traveler

Wisiwiw
04-07-11, 15:53
Hey fellow travelers.

Greats.

Danish TravelerHi.

Norwegian guy in Kiev for the second time, until April 14. Would love to meet up for a beer.

Danish Traveler, you have a PM with my phonenumber.

Wisi

Wisiwiw
04-09-11, 15:46
Misunderstanding in the PM, DT. I'm in Kiev now, and going back home on April 14.

Wisi

Mystery77
04-15-11, 17:41
Let me know if you want to join for some drinking & clubs. Meet women here there.

In Kiev for 30 days!

Caldre
04-19-11, 10:16
I will be in Sevastopol in June and July. If you are or will be in the area (incl. Simferopol, Yalta, etc.) , give me a shout.

JohnnyBeGood23
05-13-11, 04:44
I will be in Kiev on may 20-29. Everybody show me where to go?

TheKnight
05-17-11, 10:09
Got a night or two off in Kyiv. 18-21 May. PM me if you need a wingman!

Ctu24
05-17-11, 16:04
Coming Kiev for a business trip. Will be busy during the days but May 20, May 21 and May 22 nights should be hot. Any recommendation coming from you is greatly appreciated!

Cheers.

Arc.

Let me know if you want to join for some drinking & clubs. Meet women here there.

In Kiev for 30 days!

HunterDave
05-18-11, 22:08
I will be in Kiev late 23rd for a week of business development and some good hunting! PM if any of you are in Kiev and want to link up for a drink.

Hunter Dave

TheKnight
05-20-11, 12:12
I will be in Kiev late 23rd for a week of business development and some good hunting! PM if any of you are in Kiev and want to link up for a drink.

Hunter DaveHunter, you naughty boy. Cannot PM you as you have filled your quota! Get deleting.

PM me, or send me SMS when you arrive.

HunterDave
05-20-11, 12:45
Hunter, you naughty boy. Cannot PM you as you have filled your quota! Get deleting.

PM me, or send me SMS when you arrive. Knight,

It is cleared up. Send me you number again to be sure. How long in Kiev this time?

Hunter

Bootie26
05-25-11, 17:53
Me and my brother will be arriving in Kiev tomorrow. We are both total newbies. We would love to meet up with some veterans from these forums to hang out, learn a thing or two, and have some fun at the night spots and shag some prime pusseh! First round O beer is on us!

Please feel free to PM me if anyone is interested.

P. S. Any recommendations for a Pub to watch the CL final? A pub that has some "good" guiness please.

Thanks and cyas around gentlemen.

Csim 2006
05-27-11, 17:51
Hello. I will be in Kiev this weekend and all of next week. If any body is around, would be great to meet up for drinks.

Me and You
05-27-11, 23:26
If somebody interested for a beer then hunting tour in Kiev.

CityHunter77
05-31-11, 23:48
In Kiev and Lviv last week of June, anyone wanting to meet up for drinks and picking up chicks let me know.

Cheers!

Qafir Arnaut
06-07-11, 20:19
If somebody interested for a beer then hunting tour in Kiev.I'm in. Staying in Hotel President, complete gyp if you ask me but I am enjoying my time so far. Will be in town for this week and next.

Duesentrieb
06-10-11, 21:56
I am back in Kiev for a couple of days, if anybody wants to hook up with me for a drink, please let me know.

Beste Gruesse

LetUsMeat
06-13-11, 04:14
If somebody interested for a beer then hunting tour in Kiev.Hi,

Is it possible to mention hourly charges and full night charges for girls in Prague and Kiev?

Danish Traveler
06-17-11, 16:30
I am in Kiev from Sunday June 18 to June 26 if anyone wants to meet up for a beer and a talk.

This time I have paid for russianschool for 20 hours. Just so I can speak a little. But there should be time for a couple of times on the nightprawl.

Write if you have time.

Greets.

Danish Traveler

Danish Traveler
06-19-11, 17:50
I am in Kiev. Tried to send you a private message. But your mailbox is full.

Write me your number and clear some space so we could go out for a beer. I am here on my seventh trip.

Regards.

Danish Traveler

GermanBoy 2
06-29-11, 19:43
Arrived in kiew today, June 29. Will stay till weekend, then leaving to odessa or crimea. If anybody wants to meet for a beer or a club. Just drop your number. Oh and no, unfortunately I do not speak Russian)

Halb Blut
07-04-11, 15:29
Hi guys,

I'll arrive in Kiew on 07-07-11 and leave on 07-11-11.

Anybody likes to have some beer together with a german?

TomAndJerry
07-08-11, 13:26
Hi everbody,

I arrive 18. Th of July, anybody want to sit together, drinking beer and

"Let's talk about sex, Babe"

Sam.

From Frankfurt, DE

Epicurus
07-11-11, 22:28
Anybody in Kiev in the last week of July and the first week of August? I speak a bit of Russian.

Reiner Otto
07-13-11, 08:31
Anybody in Kiev in the last week of July and the first week of August? I speak a bit of Russian.You should consider a trip to Crimea. Not to waste your time in Kiev during summer holidays. See www.wizzair.com For cheap tickets.

Reiner Otto
07-13-11, 08:33
right now. End of month I will go to Crimea: Evpatoria and kazantip. Contacts welcome. Use PM, please.

Reiner Otto
07-25-11, 20:51
Will be close to Evpatoria / Z. Contacts welcome.

Ezyngo
07-28-11, 05:46
Any of you will be in Kiev around about the same time as my trip, please PM me. The first round of beers is on me. Or even the second round. Need serious help.

Sorbonne
07-28-11, 12:30
I'm in Kiev until August 4th. If anybody is interested in hitting Rio or something together, please PM me.

Jahsa
07-28-11, 13:15
Will be in Kiev from August 10th to August 17th.

Somebod insterested on a beer?

Duesentrieb
07-29-11, 00:35
Hi, I am in Kiev until August 2nd. If anybody is interested to hook up for a beer or hitting Rio or some other place together, please contact me.

Me and You
07-29-11, 23:34
I wish I have time now to join you in Kiev and hook up in Rio as last time in June. Good luck in Kiev. Don't forget to update me. LOL.

Hi, I am in Kiev until August 2nd. If anybody is interested to hook up for a beer or hitting Rio or some other place together, please contact me.

French
07-31-11, 17:26
Hi all, my first post in here.

Planing a f* trip to Kiev begining of October; anyone doing same? If so we could have beer and why not group sex for fun, or even sharing appartment cost.

Let me know,

F.

CityHunter77
08-04-11, 17:35
Will be in Kiev 25-28th of August.

PM me, if anyone wants to meet up for a beer.

Cheers!

MrSerendipity21
08-04-11, 21:22
Hi all,

First time poster here whose cherry hasn't been popped yet. I will be in Ukraine from August 18 to August 26. City hasn't been decided yet; leaning towards Kiev.

PM me if anyone is going to be in town during that time. And first round of beers are on me.

Thanks!

Danish Traveler
08-10-11, 07:23
I am in trip on my eight trip here. If any one want to check out the city and the nightlife. Or just meet up for a beer. Just drop me a line or two. Or we could go to the Hydro Park where all of Kiev seem to be at the moment and the beach clubs.

I am more of a normal bar / disco kind of guy. Do not mind one night in Rio. But I am not to keen of pro girls.

Anyway write me if you are in town.

Best Regards.

Danish Traveler

GargantaProfunda
08-11-11, 18:39
I'll arrive Friday afternoon. Looking forward to having a wingman in the hunt for freebies or visiting some clubs at night.

PM me if you would care to join.

Cheers

Bbilly
08-16-11, 19:39
Hi,

I'm in Kiev today for three nights, leaving the 19th, any wingmen between 25-45 want to meet up let me know, I'm mid thirties BTW. I'm in to non pros but willing to hit some strip clubs for an hour or so. Pm me.

Malakai
08-19-11, 15:29
Anyone else in town these date? My buddy pulled out because to the stock market crash.

Bootycaller
08-20-11, 04:55
Couple of fun crazy middle age guys in town. One newbie. Me ukraine veteran but never in clubs and night scene. Wish to check out the pro and no pro spots.

More the merrier. Hit me up.

Bootycaller
08-20-11, 04:58
Anyone else in town these date? My buddy pulled out because to the stock market crash.Yes couple guys. 23-29 Aug. Poss longer.

Bootycaller
08-20-11, 04:59
Hi all,

First time poster here whose cherry hasn't been popped yet. I will be in Ukraine from August 18 to August 26. City hasn't been decided yet; leaning towards Kiev.

PM me if anyone is going to be in town during that time. And first round of beers are on me.

Thanks!Couple guys aug 23-29

Bootycaller
08-20-11, 05:00
Will be in Kiev 25-28th of August.

PM me, if anyone wants to meet up for a beer.

Cheers!Me a a buddy will be there 23. 29 August, probably much longer.

CityHunter77
08-20-11, 14:00
Me a a buddy will be there 23. 29 August, probably much longer.Malakai and Bootycaller.

PM me your contact details

Cheers

EuroHeadhunter
08-20-11, 15:04
Hi Guys,

I am in Donetsk. Last night tonight. Have been finding it hard work with limited success. Anyone else in town? Being a non tourist city there is not P4P. Found only two places. Best one is Sagura-Don. Ask taxi drivers for it. Not all know it but ask a few and you will get there. 80 UAH each way. Its maybe 20k from the city centre and will start driving really out of the centre where you start to feel you could easily go missing and noone would ever find you. But don't worry its the right way. There is zero english spoken so you will need a few words of local lingo 600 UAH per hour and the girls were damn good. There are no good strip clubs so don't ever bother. I visited all of them and they were all rubbish. As for Discos I have been to Virus (pronounced here as vurius). Good club. High end but had lost my mojo for pickup up so just went to sagura for an easy kill. Next day went to faces (really good place) and you can pick up here. Hard work and as usual its difficult to know which girls are dancing but have boyfriends getting drunk at the table. So pick your targets carefully.

Duesentrieb
08-20-11, 18:32
Hi Folks!

I will arrive in Kiev at Monday evening.

I am looking forward to having a wingman in the hunt for freebies or visiting Rio at night.

PLease PM if you will join me.

Kind Regards.

Duesentrieb

CityHunter77
08-24-11, 15:54
Change of plans.

In Kiev 1-5 Sept.

Anyone interested in meeting up let me know

Hercules78
08-30-11, 21:58
Will be in Kiev 3rd afternoon. 7 afternoon. Renting an apt. Near Kreshchatik, will spend time at Rio and meeting the internet girls. Wish me luck. My first Kiev visit.

Bunty5269
08-31-11, 01:37
Hi Guys,

Staying at Intercontinental am here only to sample the best.

Mornings, evenings are fee between the romping let me know if anybody wants to meet up. My hero HunterDave gave me motivation and connects am looking forward to a draining trip.

B

Izan99
09-01-11, 08:54
Hi everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm an american staying 4 more nights in an apartment in downtown Kiev. In my first day here I did some window shopping at the Rio and ordered up a girl form escort-models (friendly, minimal english, ok service, great price, like a chubby version of the girl in the photo. Sigh).

I have zero Russian and I'm a little bewildered. If anyone wants to recommend a tour service I would be happy to receive a PM. A private female guide who can do some walking tours with me and maybe some basic language lessons would be amazing.

Thanks and respect to everyone who contributes to this awesome repository of info.

GargantaProfunda
09-04-11, 21:08
Anyone else in town? I'd be interesting in visiting the haunts for non-pros like Vodka Bar or Hidro Park. And maybe a night at Rio if nothing better works out.

Danish Traveler
09-09-11, 21:29
Anyone want to meet up for a coffee, beer and hit some clubs. I am an experience Kiev-traveller. Been here ten times and know the scene. Know a little Russian. Just a little though.

I skip the proscene mostly but can be talked into visiting a stripclub.

Write me if you want to meet up.

Best Regards.

Danish Traveler

Robreefer
09-10-11, 06:33
Hey guys!

I know it's kind of early notice but I figure I'm about 30 days out so here is a heads up.

I will be in town for the weekend and I will be spending my days playing poker, looking for P4P at the malls and hooking up with online girls. In the evening I will be at Rio and some of the premier bars.

This will be my first trip to Kiev and I will be returning from my trip to Germany.

If you're interested in getting together for a drink and some poker or partying let me know!

-Rob

Letto
09-13-11, 13:50
Hi,

Anybody in town around this time and around 25-40 years? I prefer Rio and places like Shooters.

Been here a few times but only a few words of Russian. I'm Danish

Reiner Otto
09-21-11, 19:41
PM me to have a beer there.

HunterDave
10-05-11, 04:47
Looks like I will be able to get back to Kiev next week 9-15 October. PM me if in town and if you want to meet for a drink. I have many nice hotties lined up!

Hunter Dave

Mystery77
10-06-11, 01:58
Hello!

In Kiev from the 12th of October. I am here for "2 months!"

30 years of age. Open to all groups.

Been here previously 2 month stay.

Will be back after this 2 month stay in summer, for 3 months. Summer Time!

If anybody wants to visit nightclubs, stripbars, party, meet some gals, lunch, fitness, whatever. I'm open to suggestions & fair company.

Speak soon Regards

Harry Hirsch
10-06-11, 12:39
This is very easy for you.

If you stay two month in Kiev,

You must pay for a girl 10000-12000grn per month and she stay.

2 days per week 3-4hours with you and.

At weekend 2 days and nights.)

If you are interested send me PM or write here.

I say how it is going.

Robreefer
10-06-11, 15:05
Hey guys,

I will be landing in Kiev on October 7 and staying for the weekend. I am American and I hope to find someone to have some drinks with and have a good time! Rio is on the list among other things. I am leaving Germany where I had a lot of FKK fun so my appetite is pretty high.

Cheers!

Rob

Monsoon64
10-06-11, 20:07
I know its early but looking for 3 fellow women lovers who also like footie.

Looking to wATCH 3 GROUP MATCHES IN KIEV . Rent an apartment for 4 persons and have a fun wild time. Adventure to last 10 to 14 days. Would prefer to travel with a few Brits as planning to fly from Luton or Gatwick but open to offers from other members. I am 47. Single, speak a little Russian. Been Kiev 4 or 5 times but not for a couple of years.

Anyway PM me if you are interested or want to know more

Hedonist
10-18-11, 23:23
Hello, dear fellow mongerers! I will be in Kiev November 4th thru 8th for extended weekend of debauchery. I lived in Kiev for some time, speak some Russian and know the city pretty well. I plan to visit the usual spots: Rio for eye-candy and maybe take away; clubs from upper class (D-Lux, Tsar Project, Barsky) to low end (Shooters, Radio Hall). If you will be in town and want to hang out together please let me know.

Duesentrieb
10-26-11, 22:27
Hi, I will be in Kiev again from next Sunday, October 30th through November 6th, If anyone is in town and wants to hook up for a drink, please send me PM.

Borderland
10-27-11, 10:56
In Kiev for three nights (November 24th to 27th ). If anyone is available for drinks let me know.

Krhth11
11-04-11, 09:55
Hi I will be in Kiev 5-13 of November if any one is interested for a drink let me know.

Cheers

Danish Traveler
11-06-11, 21:21
I am coming to Kiev from December 5 to 11. Hope I get to see some of you around. This is my tenth trip so I know the city quite well. Starting to get a grab of the scene and the mentality of Devushkas. Write me if you want to meet for a beer and a talk.

I am more of a club and pub kind of guy than one who goes to strip clubs. Honestly I find Rio boring like hell.

Greets,

Danish Traveler

TheKnight
11-26-11, 01:23
I know its early but looking for 3 fellow women lovers who also like footie.

Looking to wATCH 3 GROUP MATCHES IN KIEV. Rent an apartment for 4 persons and have a fun wild time. Adventure to last 10 to 14 days. Would prefer to travel with a few Brits as planning to fly from Luton or Gatwick but open to offers from other members. I am 47. Single, speak a little Russian. Been Kiev 4 or 5 times but not for a couple of years.

Anyway PM me if you are interested or want to know moreImpossible to PM you, as you are a regular member.

I will be in Kyiv during Euro.

Kirch
12-08-11, 18:35
Only 24 hrs to count and I'm back in the lovely city! We got an apartment right above the RIO! Going to be an expensive time. Hanging out there with another German fellow, so if everyone wants to join us at RIO, Dlux or Buddha bar, send a pm.

Kiev Freak
12-21-11, 22:18
I will be in Donetsk between 23. 12. 2011 and 26. 21. 2011.

I need girls of course.

Please send me pm.

Member #4491
01-01-12, 01:28
Hello folks!

It is with great pleasure I read all reports here and see all these lovely girls in the photo section. They almost look like home, so maybe not always so spectacular and exotic for me, but still wonderful. The Ukraine board has even more colorful posters than the south Philippines sections where I spend more time.

I mean, you just got to love this passage from the legendarically cynical and often highly realistic Acolonizer:

"I hope there are no mongers still think about females as angels: nobody saw angels drink [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) and receive half-arm in the asshole."

My view of the world is slightly more positive and naive than Me A:s but I agree; they are leeches and angels at the same time.

I ought to go to Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova for some work related meetings that I have been postponing for a long time. With the football charade coming up I figured it is best to do this before the summer (for reasons well described before). Maybe late March or April. I do not need anyone to hold my hand and have the strategy pretty much covered thanks to one prior visit to Kiev respectively Minsk, and all the generous posters here. It would however be nice to meet up with one of you gentlemen, for a drink and co-mongering. I am a social north European in my late 30:s, dress well (when this is beneficial) , drinks moderately if anything nowadays, and have obtained a large portion of freedom in life. I use this to combine work with travels all over the world. So if there is anyone like-minded that are in Ukraine (or Belarus or Moldova) in March and / or April, feel free to ping me. I get by in a few languages but non of these are unfortunately Russian so in that department any helping hand is most welcome.

As always named and tested referrals are welcome. I am a reasonably good guy when it comes to girls. No one likes to be fooled but it is no big issue for me if a girl cost 60 USD or 300 USD as long as she is worth the time and cash spent. In most cases we get what we pay for. Looks, performance, predictability, safety, accuracy in keeping appointments, time efficiency, etc. As pointed out before it all blends together to a price tag that sometimes seems high at first, but might be an optimal solution for anyone strapped for time. In exchange for referrals I can help you out with names and number of teenage students in the south of Philippines if you plan to go there.

Happy New year!

Barba

Indian Monger
01-03-12, 20:44
Impossible to PM you, as you are a regular member.

I will be in Kyiv during Euro.Hi,

I will be in Kiev also during Euro and am interested in synching up fellow mongeres.

Monsoon64
02-06-12, 20:40
Any Swedish guys going over for Euro 2012?

Rulerk
03-09-12, 00:01
I don't know who will read this in time, but I'm going to be in Kiev for the weekend (3/10-15/2012) celebrating my birthday. If anyone is interested in meeting up, I am always looking for new wingmen to chase tail with! PM me and I'll give you a call.

RulerK

Reiner Otto
03-11-12, 09:49
I am there until (Western) Easter.

Rulerk
03-12-12, 15:43
I am there until (Western) Easter.I'm in Kiev at the moment, but I'll be back to Odessa around the end of the week. I'm always happy to meet up.

Hzlvr
03-13-12, 19:08
Hi you all,

I will be in Kiev from the 23rd, just for a couple of days. I hope to be lucky and I will report my experiences after that. Anybody there around those dates that wants to hang out?

Cheers

Athrifte
03-15-12, 22:32
I'm Josh (34 from the US) and I'll be flying into Kiev on 17 March, train down to Odessa for 18-21 March, then Nikolaev from 21st-25th (then back up to Kiev for the 26th)

Working through an agency to meet a couple girls (yeah yeah mongers I used an agency) , but depending on how that goes it might be cool to find a wingman to hit the clubs in the evening.

If the dates go well, I probably won't need a wingman, if they go poorly I'll have to go to plan B.

(I'm packing tonight and flying for 22 hours tomorrow, so the soonest you may hear back from me is when I'm settled into the apartment on the 18th).

TXOutlw
03-30-12, 04:40
I am going to Odessa on Apr 26th to May 2nd or 3rd.

Then on to England to see the jaguar factory.

Then to Venice.

Back home on May 13th.

I would be glad to help out someone in Odessa.

I have been there three times.

I used an agency in Kiev one time and then use a letter writing agency some as well.

Still looking for the right one.

Be careful and decide what it is you are really looking for first.

Also if they are truely interested in making something work, they will already speak English or at least some.

The ones that can not speak at all are not serious about the deal.

Might be fun to play with, but not for keeps.

Terry.

TXOutlw everywhere you look.

AdultChris69
04-01-12, 09:00
Hi guys.

I am a 40+ Swiss guy going for the first time to Kiev for mongering.

After travelling a lot and hanging around as a single man at bars and clubs I know it is better if there is at least one more guy joining me for hunting.

Write me and let's go for a couple of drinks.

Chris

Kreko
04-02-12, 21:45
I'll be in Odessa from April 5 to 8. We'll be pretty busy, but could go out and wing someone. I was thinking to go to Yo Club in Odessa, been told that is the best one.

Hey Atrifte, what agency are you using, is it legit? I've been hearing some bad stuff about the agencies so I didn't even think about it. But if it work I don't anything against paying to a legit agency that get me access to some stunners.

Cheers

Kreko
04-02-12, 22:48
Give me your number and I'll give you a call. I'll be pretty busy, but I still plan to visit the Yo Club.

Cheers!

Matt710
04-04-12, 19:57
Give me your number and I'll give you a call. I'll be pretty busy, but I still plan to visit the Yo Club.

Cheers!OK, here it is [Deleted by Admin]. Are you in Odessa now?

Danish Traveler
04-05-12, 00:13
I am in Kiev April 7 to 12. If any one wants to meet for a drink or to exchange war stories write me a note.

Been to Kiev 8-10's or so. I am mostly into the semipro or freebee scene. I am not so much in to strip bars. It is a little much too much like a buffet who is not fun like a hunter like me. Well just write with your number.

Best regards.

Danish Traveler

Kreko
04-06-12, 11:01
OK, here it is [Deleted by Admin]. Are you in Odessa now?Hi Matt, yes I'm already here, but kind of busy visiting people, I hope I can go out with you tomorrow, OK? I'll give you a call tomorrow anyway.

I couldn't figure out the way of sending pm here.

Caldre
04-20-12, 05:59
I'll be in Kiev until April 24, then traveling to Sevastopol for a week. PM me if you care to meet for drinking and / or hunting.

Reiner Otto
04-20-12, 16:16
PM for a beer.

Iceberg7811
04-23-12, 17:17
I'll be in Kiev until April 24, then traveling to Sevastopol for a week. PM me if you care to meet for drinking and / or hunting.I am in Kiev now. Beer sounds good. My number here I am at shooters now but probably going out tonight. Tomorrow.

Iceberg7811
04-23-12, 17:19
I am here until the 30th happy to meet other people for a drink. More interested in Freebies but also P4P.

Iceberg7811
04-23-12, 21:20
I'll be in Kiev until April 24, then traveling to Sevastopol for a week. PM me if you care to meet for drinking and / or hunting.I am in Kiev now if you want to meet.

Tomux 22
04-24-12, 22:35
Pm if someone up for a beer.

Kirch
04-24-12, 22:48
Back again in Kiev tomorrow with a good friend. If anyone wants to hang out with us, we'll be at Rio about 11:00 pm. Just watch out for 2 crazy German guys. One is tall, one is small.

Rulerk
04-25-12, 04:13
I'm back in Odessa after a trip to Beijing and North Korea. Anyone up for a drink or night out? Just PM.

RulerK

Duesentrieb
05-02-12, 22:56
Hi, I am in Kiev and will stay untill Sunday. If anybody is interested to hook up for a beer and / or hit RIO (or other places) together, please send me pm.

PedroToronja
05-07-12, 03:49
Anyone wanting to go hunting together, let me know.

JerseyGuy123
05-11-12, 07:31
Anyone wanting to go hunting together, let me know.PedroToronja.

I like to join you for the hunt, but you don't seem to have access to PM on this site for me to get in contact with you. Do you have any other numbers or sites I can reach you, please let me know.

If there is anyone else in Kiev during May. 17th-20th, who wants a wing man, feel free to PM me.

Jerseyguy123

PedroToronja
05-12-12, 15:20
PedroToronja.

I like to join you for the hunt, but you don't seem to have access to PM on this site for me to get in contact with you. Do you have any other numbers or sites I can reach you, please let me know.

If there is anyone else in Kiev during May. 17th-20th, who wants a wing man, feel free to PM me.

Jerseyguy123We can meet at Premier Palace Lobby bar on the 17th or after, as you want.

El Cubanito
05-12-12, 19:37
Hi,

I will be in Kiev from May 28th to May 31st. Then I will go to Odessa from May 31 to June 4th. On the 5th I leave Ukriane.

Anybody wants to have a beer? You can PM me.

El Cubanito

Maha Siddha
05-18-12, 04:32
Hi I plan my first Ukraine Trip Jun-19 to Jul-7.

I plan to stay mostly in Nikolaev. Maybe Odessa and Yalta.

I hire a local to find me a "marrriage prospect"

And good advices? Please PM me for suggestions

Hanni
05-18-12, 22:31
Hi, I am off to Ukraine 8-17th of July, have been there quite a lot and know all the good places.

However this time my wingman is off on a family trip to the beach so I was hoping to meet someone like me (in their 30's, likes clubs as well as good food) who likes to have fun as well mongering bitches.

I haven't decided citi (es) yet but most probably it will be Kiev again.

Let me know over PM if you want to meet for a drink and have some fun

Reiner Otto
05-19-12, 09:18
Hi I plan my first Ukraine Trip Jun-19 to Jul-7.

I plan to stay mostly in Nikolaev. Maybe Odessa and Yalta.

I hire a local to find me a "marrriage prospect"

And good advices? Please PM me for suggestionsStay away from hiring somebody to find "marrriage prospect", at least in Nikolaev! Waste of money. As a "long-termer", I know a few of these guys here.

In case of "serious" intentions, be prepared to go to the holiday locations in Crimea, which are still affordable by "standard" locals. And this is NOT Yalta.

Hanni
05-19-12, 14:53
Hi, I am off to Ukraine 8-17th of June, have been there quite a lot and know all the good places.

However this time my wingman is off on a family trip to the beach so I was hoping to meet someone like me (in their 30's, likes clubs as well as good food) who likes to have fun as well mongering bitches.

I haven't decided citi (es) yet but most probably it will be Kiev again.

Let me know over PM if you want to meet for a drink and have some funMy mistake, it should be JULY and not June. (too excited.)

Densen
05-20-12, 23:14
Hi folks!

As you see, I'm new here and its my first post.

I'm mid 30 and I've been several times in ukrain. And I had a lot of fun!

For the next time I will be in Kiev from 1- 4. June. Maybe someone out there who wants to meet for a drink / hunting?

Densen
05-20-12, 23:27
Hi,

I will be in Kiev from May 28th to May 31st. Then I will go to Odessa from May 31 to June 4th. On the 5th I leave Ukriane.

Anybody wants to have a beer? You can PM me.

El CubanitoHi,

Beer sounds good, but I will arrive on 1 June. Can you stay one day longer in Kiev?

Maha Siddha
05-22-12, 03:17
Hi,

I plan to Odessa, Nikoleav the Crimea, and Kiev.

Are there any tops for Nikoleav and Crimea.

I am a newbie for Ukraine

Monsoon64
06-04-12, 17:22
Arrive Kiev Saturday evenin. Welcome any friends. Like minded of course.

Duesentrieb
06-22-12, 19:47
Hi, I am in Kiev from tomorow on- and I will stay untill next Sunday.

If anybody here is interested to hook up for a beer and / or hit RIO (or other places) together, please send me pm.

Poker Player 2
07-01-12, 03:00
Hello all,

I will be in Kiev July 11-26. If anyone cares to join for a drink, please PM me.

Autounion
07-01-12, 09:49
Hi Guys.

I will be arriving in Yalta on July 5th. I plan to stay here a couple days and head over to Odessa for a week, and then after that onto Kiev as my last stop. I will be here until the 25th of July.

I'm 27, and new to Ukraine. Did my research but a wingman who knows his stuff would be the best, any age doesn't matter.

Beers and girls are good!

AColonizer
07-01-12, 11:15
Your fate is to pay thousands dollars for nothing, because you are still into the Western mindset. Moreover few days for each town is a suicide. Maybe you will be lucky for regular girls but it should be hard if you don't speak Russian. You are looking for a wingman, therefore you have any idea about girl hunting (and fucking). I strongly suggest to stay at home and to attend prostitution in your area. It is for your good.

Hi Guys.

I will be arriving in Yalta on July 5th. I plan to stay here a couple days and head over to Odessa for a week, and then after that onto Kiev as my last stop. I will be here until the 25th of July.

I'm 27, and new to Ukraine. Did my research but a wingman who knows his stuff would be the best, any age doesn't matter.

Beers and girls are good!

Autounion
07-02-12, 07:24
Ooh so harsh. Is your colon hurting?

Go get some action my friend.

My trip is moving forward regardless of your useless comments.

YellowPaul
07-23-12, 22:36
Planning my first trip from Aug 6-11. If any local mongers or anybody else going to be in town let's meet up to have a beer.

PY

VinDiesel
07-24-12, 07:31
Hi lads! I'll be in Kiev from the dates above. Been there a few times. I'm game for some company to do a spot of mongering and ofcourse some food and knocking back a couple of beers. Share a couple of laughs and lets see if we can find oursleves a good time.

Drblank
07-29-12, 16:00
Hi Guys,

Above are my dates for my visit Ukraine. PM if interested to hook up.

AS

Wildout
08-13-12, 01:13
Hey guys. Wild here.

I'll be in Kiev Sept 26th to Oct 4th with a few friends. Renting 2 flats downtown.

It's our first time in Ukraine, but we're sharp Hunters & Wolves and will do just fine in any habitat 8-)

Join us or don't. Either way. Just doing my part to contribute here.

Cheers,

Wild, Out.

Danish Traveler
08-13-12, 21:51
Do you want to meet for a coffee or a trip to city with a Kiev regular. It is my eleventh trip to Kiev and I can speak a little russia. I hate Rio and this lazy attitude to finding girls here. It is not hard at all. You just have to learn mentality. I love the city if you want to go I show you some cool spots. Just come from a week in minsk. That is a cool city too, but very different.

Greets,

Danish traveler

PedroToronja
08-14-12, 17:30
Do you want to meet for a coffee or a trip to city with a Kiev regular. It is my eleventh trip to Kiev and I can speak a little russia. I hate Rio and this lazy attitude to finding girls here. It is not hard at all. You just have to learn mentality. I love the city if you want to go I show you some cool spots. Just come from a week in minsk. That is a cool city too, but very different.

Greets,

Danish travelerYes, lets setup a time and place in advance. My favorites are either lobby bar at Premier Palace or Volkonksi at any location, but open to meet somewhere else. During the week, after 5 PM please.

PedroToronja
08-14-12, 17:33

Greets,

Danish travelerIs only one hour fligth from Kiev. What can you tell us about Minsk mongering, quality of girls, availability and prices?

Wildout
08-15-12, 02:13
Absolutely! Who in their right mind would turn down and offer like this from a veteran of the city you're new to? .

However, I'm not sure about going to Minsk. We'll probably spend our entire time in Kiev.

How do I get in touch with you? I'm on mamba. Ru on there? (LOL sorry I couldn't resist the play on words)

Greets,

Danish traveler

PedroToronja
08-15-12, 16:51
Absolutely! Who in their right mind would turn down and offer like this from a veteran of the city you're new to? .

However, I'm not sure about going to Minsk. We'll probably spend our entire time in Kiev.

How do I get in touch with you? I'm on mamba. Ru on there? (LOL sorry I couldn't resist the play on words) , In addition to Kiev, I will go next to Minsk, I need some more tips about it please.

Danish Traveler
08-15-12, 19:38
I arrived in Kiev tonight. Would like to meet tomorrow. And I show you arround. But I can not write you both, tried, but you have choosen not to recieve messages. Write me your numbers wildout and pedro and we ge t out.

Greets.

Danish traveler

Wildout
08-16-12, 08:18
I arrived in Kiev tonight. Would like to meet tomorrow. And I show you arround. But I can not write you both, tried, but you have choosen not to recieve messages. Write me your numbers wildout and pedro and we ge t out.

Greets.

Danish travelerJust to clarify, I'm not in Kiev yet. I posted my dates earlier (Sept 26th to Oct. 4th)

I'm assuming that you are not able to send me private messages bc I'm not a VIP member of this forum.

You have to pay for membership to get full access of this website.

If you will be around on those dates, I'll be sure to post my hangouts or even a temp mobile.

Same to you Pedro.

Hectorgonz
08-16-12, 16:42
Hi Guys,

I'm planning to be in Kiev from Sept 15 onwards. I am also going solo.

Anyone who is also planning to be there during that period please give me a shout and we can hook up.

H

Guntherus
08-16-12, 22:59
Hi, everybody who wants to contact or be contacted by other members must upgrade their membership. I would like to write you but I do not consider it safe to expose any details on the forum. And email addresses are not allowed (or appropriate, itbdoes take time, effort and costs to uphold the forum). Hope you upgrade. RB.

Hi Guys,

Anyone who is also planning to be there during that period please give me a shout and we can hook up.

H

Wildout
08-18-12, 04:41
Hi Guys,

HLooks to me like we have a small militia forming.

I say let's set a date & time to meet at a nice sociable location for a few drinks to start an evening. But let's not waste too much time fraternizing. I'm sure most of us are only staying a relatively short time and every night counts (for me at least).

Hectorgonz
08-18-12, 12:11
Hi, everybody who wants to contact or be contacted by other members must upgrade their membership. I would like to write you but I do not consider it safe to expose any details on the forum. And email addresses are not allowed (or appropriate, itbdoes take time, effort and costs to uphold the forum). Hope you upgrade. RB.I'm now upgraded. So please let's arrange something. PM me. It's my first time in Kiev so appreciate some on-the-ground guidance.

H

Duesentrieb
08-22-12, 21:56
For a couple of days. If anybody is interested to hook up for a drink or to hit a Night-club or a Disco together, please send me a PM.

Norwegian76
08-24-12, 19:12
I'll be there, having a lot of fun.

YellowPaul
08-27-12, 17:28
Kiev from Sept 19-24.

PM if any fellow mongers are around during that time.

Letto
08-28-12, 18:51
I arrived in Kiev tonight. Would like to meet tomorrow. And I show you arround. But I can not write you both, tried, but you have choosen not to recieve messages. Write me your numbers wildout and pedro and we ge t out.Hey common danish traveller, I will be there next weekend (6th-9th Sept) will you still be there?

Haja2001
09-03-12, 21:48
I am in Kiev in downtown area. Any others visiting who want to go out and find girls together. Let me know!

Eccomiqua
09-04-12, 14:13
I am in Kiev in downtown area. Any others visiting who want to go out and find girls together. Let me know!I'm game. How's tonight?

Eccomiqua
09-06-12, 10:58
Any one interested in meeting up tonight? Wallyally? Haja?

Gentleman Travel
09-07-12, 01:44
I will be visiting Kiev the last two weeks of October.

Happy to meet up with any regular ISG contributors while I am there.

I am kind of limited in my activities, but clubbing with a wingman would certainly be great!

GT

Tomux 22
09-10-12, 17:15
Will spend most of my time with my girl. But sometimes its nice to get away and enjoy few drinks with other company. Just pm me if someones in town.

PedroToronja
09-14-12, 18:13
Please pm me if you want to do some hunting with buddy.

Tomux 22
09-16-12, 02:18
Not possible to write you pm. I will for sure need some good company while in Kiev. Since my beloved diev started new and better life with no drinking and jogging every morning. Like she say "honey I feel to fat".

PedroToronja
09-16-12, 22:50
Will spend most of my time with my girl. But sometimes its nice to get away and enjoy few drinks with other company. Just pm me if someones in town.How do I send you a message?

Guntherus
09-17-12, 14:17
I will be around same dates. PM is only possible if you have paid subscription. Otherwise it is not easy to connect. Emails and phone numbers are not allowed on this forum. I like first bear of the day in Brians Irish pub around 12. 00oclock)

Please pm me if you want to do some hunting with buddy.

YellowPaul
09-17-12, 18:42
I'm leaving for Kiev tomorrow night and will be around from Sept 19-24.

PM if any wants to meet up for a drink?

Cheers,

Tony

PedroToronja
09-18-12, 03:39
I will be around same dates. PM is only possible if you have paid subscription. Otherwise it is not easy to connect. Emails and phone numbers are not allowed on this forum. I like first bear of the day in Brians Irish pub around 12. 00oclock)I know that spot, and it is fine to meet but earliest I can is 18:00.

To be closer to my hangout and where the action is (Caribbean Club, Arena, around Richellieu restaurant, etc.) I like to meet either at the beer house in Arena or the lobby bar of Premier Palace, if convenient to you.

YellowPaul
09-18-12, 12:07
Leaving tonight for Kiev. Will be there from Sept 19-25.

PM if any fellow mongers want to meet up for a drink.

Cheers,

Tony

Guntherus
09-18-12, 17:58
I know that spot, and it is fine to meet but earliest I can is 18:00.

To be closer to my hangout and where the action is (Caribbean Club, Arena, around Richellieu restaurant, etc.) I like to meet either at the beer house in Arena or the lobby bar of Premier Palace, if convenient to you.OK, thursdaynat 18:30in the beer house in Arena, wherever that is. Only been to sportsbar and Club in that venue. I'll be with my iPad.

GregEros
09-18-12, 20:12
OK, thursdaynat 18:30in the beer house in Arena, wherever that is. Only been to sportsbar and Club in that venue. I'll be with my iPad.I will be in Kiev from 29/09 to 06/10, any forumers at these dates?

GregEros
09-18-12, 20:17
I will be in Kiev from 26. 09 to 06. 10, any forumers at these dates?

PedroToronja
09-18-12, 21:46
OK, thursdaynat 18:30in the beer house in Arena, wherever that is. Only been to sportsbar and Club in that venue. I'll be with my iPad.Meet you there, lets confirm on Wednesday. Incidentally I did meet there once with a fellow ISG member, like 2 years ago.

Wildout
09-28-12, 08:36
Hey guys,

I'm here with a few friends now. If you guys want to meet up somewhere downtown let me know. My flat is as city center as you can get.

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Duesentrieb
09-28-12, 22:45
I am in Kiev now for a couple of days.

If you like to hook up- please send me PM.

Me and You
09-29-12, 12:21
I am in Kiev now for a couple of days.

If you like to hook up- please send me PM.I wish I am in Kiev right now to hook up with you as we did last time. I wish you a good luck and enjoy your time.

Wait for my report and photos in the next few days.

Wildout
10-01-12, 12:14
Does anyone want to meet up in downtown Kiev this evening for drinks? Some things came up at our Dubai office and I had to expedite my departure date, so I'll be flying out tomorrow evening. This evening will be my last, and if possible, would be nice to finally meet some of you folks from this board. Perhaps after 6pm or so. Somewhere in the city center. I have yet to visit Premiere Palace. Someone just decide on the place / time and let me know of the Dress code and I'll be there.

Tomux 22
10-13-12, 20:23
Will spend most of the time with my gf She have such a great personality and are amazing in bed so I just can't let her go atm. But will find time to take few beers with fellow ISG`er. Just pm me if you are in Kiev and want to have some drinks.

Member #4491
10-18-12, 22:00
Kiev today for some days. Feel free to PM me if your going out and want to have a chat.

Clausdrums
10-20-12, 15:16
Kiev today for some days. Feel free to PM me if your going out and want to have a chat.Let me know where.

TennisMan
11-13-12, 01:59
Hey All,

I will be in Kiev 11/24. 11/26. I am 47 years old businessman and looking to have a good time with the beautiful Ukrainian ladies. If you would like to meet, talk about the hobby, go to shooters together, or just get a beer, pm me.

Thanks,

Ted

Danish Traveler
11-19-12, 22:38
I have now been a dozen of trips in Kiev. Now a lot of people here and some girls I always meet when I come. But I usually always find it great to meet up and go out with a fellow traveller to share stories. I speak a little Russian even though I am still just a beginner. I am more a club guy and going to a good bar. I find strip clubs and a place like Buddah bar and Rio unbelievieable boring. If you want to meet up for a drink or coffee just drop me a line or five.

I will be in Kiev from December 1 to 5. And in Zapororochy and Dnepropetrovsk from December 5 to 10. To big cities in the north eastern Ukraine where I never been before.

I have been five times in Minsk too so I starting to be a quite experienced traveler. A cool and recommendable place to go.)

Danish Traveler
12-02-12, 13:45
Am I really the only forummember here in Kiev at the moment? If you like to meet with an experienced traveler in Ukraine who knows some cooler spot that boring Rio. Just give me a note.

Would really like to hear from someone with experience in Dnepr and Zaporochy cause I go there on Tuesday. To cities with a million citizens each in North eastern Ukraine that no one in the forum is writing about

Reiner Otto
12-09-12, 19:49
PM me in case of interest having a beer together.

Cruiser D
12-28-12, 15:57
Mid JAN to the end of FEB.

Tomux 22
01-09-13, 01:05
This time taking few buddies with me for they virgin trip to FSU. Trip will be all about having fun while hitting clubs and strip clubs. Pm if anyone wants to join.

Member #4491
01-09-13, 03:35
Kharkov and Kiev next week & weekend.

I am not into strip bars that much, but do not suffer either when I get a pair of teen titties in my face.

B

YellowPaul
01-14-13, 04:07
I will be in Kiev from Feb 13th .20th.

Anybody wanting to meet up for a drink. PM me.

GoneWest
02-17-13, 19:34
If anyone is in town on the above date I will be happy to meet up. It will make a change from 'clubbin' on my own.

Stevk1
02-21-13, 15:48
Hi all,

I am new to this site but not new to Kiev. I will be in Kiev from the 5th to 14th April if anyone wants to meet for a beer.

Paddy23
04-08-13, 10:35
Hi all,

I am new to this site but not new to Kiev. I will be in Kiev from the 5th to 14th April if anyone wants to meet for a beer.I can't PM you, but will be in town 10th through 16th. Never been to Kiev and happy to meet up for a beer.

I can send and receive PMs, but I don't think you can receive them.

Cheers

Tomux 22
04-08-13, 16:19
Will be in Liviv in the begining of June, pm if someone is up for a beer.

Stevk1
04-09-13, 16:19
I can't PM you, but will be in town 10th through 16th. Never been to Kiev and happy to meet up for a beer.

I can send and receive PMs, but I don't think you can receive them.

CheersHi paddy,

I will be in O'briens on the 10th, I will be the fat, bald, fugly guy.

CantGetEnough
04-11-13, 23:26
I will visit Odessa from 5/28 to 6/2. Is anyone going to be there and ok to hang out for a drink? It's going to be my first time there. Any information on lodging and girls will be greatly appreciated. Please PM me.

Cantgetenough

Compay
04-20-13, 19:29
Hi community,

Third time in Kiev and just arriving this afternoon, will stay until the 29th.

Anyone up for a beer? Living near O'Brians.

Eee169, you are in town, right?

Eee169
04-29-13, 11:09
Hi community,

Third time in Kiev and just arriving this afternoon, will stay until the 29th.

Anyone up for a beer? Living near O'Brians.

Eee169, you are in town, right?Hi Compay, sorry I missed you this time around. I plan to be in Kiev again. Lets get together next time. Enjoy thhis fine city!

Jelly Donut
05-04-13, 16:29
I'm new to Kiev. I've learned the alphabet, but not completely sure what McDonald's people keep posting about. I am planning on spending the next couple of weeks (starting Monday 5/6) working on Russian and getting a sense for Kiev. I'm middle-aged and relatively laid-back, planning on working through the main strip club venues recommended on the Kiev thread. If you are up for a drink, please send a PM.

CantGetEnough
05-28-13, 09:45
I am arriving in Odessa today.

If anyone is interested in a drink, please PM me.

CantGetEnough
05-28-13, 09:47
In Odessa tonight, PM me if you are in town.

YumiYum
05-29-13, 21:13
I will be in Odessa on 1 July to 7 July. I am waiting your pm's.

Rulerk
06-07-13, 20:11
I suppose I should continue to post this every 30 days or so to remind people, but I am currently living in Odessa and have been for the last 7 years. I run a business consulting firm here as well as a small tourist agency, so if you like, I can help with just about any aspect of your journey to Odessa or Ukraine (including finding apartments or tours). I am also available to hang out and go skirt chasing pretty much anytime since I work my own hours.

PM me for questions or contact info.

RulerK.

(Kevin)

Member #4722
06-26-13, 19:44
If anyone wants to get a beer let me know!

AlbertaGuy
06-29-13, 17:31
I am in Kiev now, until July 7. Anyone want to hang out and meet some girls? I have a nice apartment in the centre. Was thinking of D-Lux or Arena tonight.

Sammy0721
06-30-13, 17:28
I will be Kiev on July 5th-15th and would like meeting with other members.

LukasPL
07-02-13, 11:46
I'll be in Lviv (maybey some other trips from Lviv) on 15-21 July. I can go hunting with any other members.

Eee169
07-04-13, 08:01
In Kiev now until July 8 or so. Please PM me if you want to meet up for beer and share notes.

Exon123
07-04-13, 14:13
I'll be in Kiev from July 10th through July 15th.

Kiev is completely new to me so I'd be interested in a "Wingman" or good dependable advice on Kiev.

I'm currently Mongering in Dusseldorf Germany with our "famed" website adminstrator, my good friend,"Jackson"

I'd be happy to trade "Jackson" stories for good Mongering Advice in Kiev.

Please PM me, Thanks.

Exon

Tomux 22
07-05-13, 09:57
Will be in Kiev 22. 29th of July, pm if someone up for beer or hunting.

El Cubanito
07-16-13, 13:53
Will be in Kiev from August 18 to August 25 and will be in Odessa from August 25 to September 1. Any body from here going to be in these cities

LilJoey
07-17-13, 07:46
I will be in Kiev until August 25, and will depart for a day in Vienna at FKK Goldentime, and continue to Cyprus (August 25-29) to visit the clubs in North Cyprus which are reported to have beautiful EE girls from Moldova and Ukraine (see photos posted by TheKnight on the Cyprus thread) at prices lower than Kiev.

Anyone interested in exploring the clubs of North Cyprus with a wingman, please PM me.

LJ

LilJoey
07-18-13, 09:39
I will be in Kiev until August 25, and will depart for a day in Vienna at FKK Goldentime, and continue to Cyprus (August 25-29) to visit the clubs in North Cyprus which are reported to have beautiful EE girls from Moldova and Ukraine (see photos posted by TheKnight on the Cyprus thread) at prices lower than Kiev.

Anyone interested in exploring the clubs of North Cyprus with a wingman, please PM me.

LJHere is the link to my post on this topic, which I forgot to include:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?816-Kiev&p=1435558&viewfull=1#post1435558

LS

YellowPaul
07-25-13, 16:44
PM if anyone wants to meet up. Heading back to Kiev again from Sept 4-10th.

SiliconeLover
08-12-13, 18:39
Hi all,

I am in Kiev for business and staying 5 minutes from Independence Square. Till Wednesday. 14th August (leaving in the evening). I'd be interested in a wingman with local experience for tomorrow night (Tuesday). PM me if available.

PS. Into fake enhanced tits myself so if you know any ladies like that, PLEASE get in touch.

Regards,

Siliconelover

Menidi
08-16-13, 14:13
Will be in Kiev from August 18 to August 25 and will be in Odessa from August 25 to September 1. Any body from here going to be in these citiesI am in Kiev right now for a month or so and will be in Odessa for the independence weekend (24/25 Aug). Drop me a pm.

Menidi
08-23-13, 16:15
Hi all,

Anyone in Odessa for the 24-27 Aug weekend? Drop me a pm.

Danish Traveler
09-02-13, 11:45
This is my trip number 12 to Ukraine. So getting quite experienced there. But I always find it fun to hang out with a fellow mongerer. I be in Kiev from September 7 to 15. Please write me a line if you want to meet for a coffee or a beer. Or to hit some clubs. I am open to almost all and have tried almost all in Ukraine. I just would say I find unbelievable boring to sit in Rio stripclub. I like the adventures, the dating and the flirting before you get to the sex. And I like to hit some new grounds where I usually not come. Kiev is a huge city.

Still a beginner in Russian. But can speak a little.

Write if you want to hang out.

OwaRunner
09-07-13, 20:42
I will be in Kiev 11-13 October. PM me if you are there.

Best regards,

OwaRunner

RevenKnight
09-13-13, 11:26
I will be in Kiev from September 15-19, please PM if anyone wants to get together.

Thanks

PaulDobre
09-22-13, 21:22
Anybody there?

Compay
10-01-13, 14:40
In Kiev now until the 6th Octobre. If you are up for a beer, drop me a line. Living near Arena. Always fun to hang around with a nice buddy to chat and discover new places together.

Cheers.

SwissAmerican
10-02-13, 01:14
PM me to meet up for drinks and share stories / tips.

Protocol
10-14-13, 10:46
No set plans, happy to co-wing if anyone else is about. Trying to avoid being one more sausage in the 36745:1 male to female ratio at Buddha Bar though.

Reiner Otto
10-15-13, 17:03
Anybody there, or close by (Cherson, Odessa) to have a beer?

KenD03
10-29-13, 07:02
I'm in Kiev from 10 November to 13 November, would love to meet up with someone and go hunting for some fun.