PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

TennisMan
11-26-13, 02:14
Hi everyone,

Had so much fun last year that I'm coming back to Kiev Nov 30 thru Dec 3.

Let me know if you are in town. Always great to connect with new mongers.

Peace,

Ted

Kirch
01-07-14, 13:01
My first visit in 2014! Anyone here who is in Kiev at the same time and want to join for some fun? PM me.

Danish Traveler
01-09-14, 23:44
Hi forummembers.

Do you want to meet up in Ukraine for a beer and a good talk about life, love and these beautiful but sometimes strange girls here? It is my 14th trip to Ukraine, been 6 times in Belarus too. Doing business here. But enjoying life too. I have been coming here for five years and must admit the culture have crawled under my skin. Not just the girls. Everything though get more and more western year for year.

I will arrive in Kiev January 12 and after a couple of days go to either Dnepr or Kharkiv. Was two times in Dnepr last year. I like Dnepr but you defiently need better Russian skills. I speak maybe 2. 000 words or so.

Write me your number in a private message if you want to meet up. I am not into RIO.stripclubs. Just so you know. I find such places boring like take away food.

Best Regards.

Danish Traveler

Epicurus
03-18-14, 12:00
I will be in Kiev from 17-28 April. Been to Kiev several times. Speak a bit of Russian, can read Cyrillic.

Tomux 22
03-19-14, 14:33
Will be in Kiev 27 mars. 01 April have few dates planed with lokal sudentkas, but will sure have time for few drinks. Pm.

Reiner Otto
04-11-14, 13:32
Will be around during June. PM

Epicurus
04-22-14, 16:36
Am in Kiev at the moment, anybody want to meetup for a drink or something this week? During the day, I don't have much to do besides visit the massage parlors and try to meet new girls. All the girls I know to have fun with either work or are studying during the day this week.

Cornoir
06-27-14, 20:32
I will be in Kiev for the month of July if anyone wants to meet up for a drink or what not, will be staying in the Podil area.

Cornoir

Nicky81
07-13-14, 05:46
Hi,

I am in Kherson from 13-20 July and in Kiev from 21-22 July.

Does anyone want to hang out, meet girls, strip club.

Danish Traveler
07-17-14, 02:09
I arrive in Kiev today Thursday July 17 and stay in Ukraine to August 2 - will hit Odessa some time next week.

I have been 12-15 times in Kiev so I know it quite well, know Dnipr and Kharkiv well too. But it will actually be my first time in Odessa.

Write me a note. Would love to meet for a drink and go to a club.

Greets.

Danish Traveler.

Compay
08-09-14, 17:40
Going back to Kiev or Odessa from 11-15 August, still indecisive. Anyone around for a beer? Have been about ten times to Kiev before.

Cheers

Menidi
08-18-14, 10:33
Hi guys,

Staying at Podol area, PM me to meet up for drinks and share stories / tips.

I speak some Russian too.

YellowPaul
08-18-14, 13:47
PM if anybody is in else town then. September is the best time of year as students are back and school is definitely in session.

Traveltoomuch
08-23-14, 16:18
After recently becoming single again. Back to Kiev. Anyone up for drinks? Any ideas about Independence day?

Epicurus
08-28-14, 19:57
I will be in Kiev for a weekend. Regular Kiev traveler and speak a bit of Russian.

Jacher
09-20-14, 17:26
We will be in Dniepropietrovsk 21-23.09 and in Lviv 24-26.09 so if anbody there let me know via PM, maybe we can meet for a drink or for some hunting.

In Dniepro we are virgins but in Lviv we already know places for hunting.

Regards.

Jacher.

Ksalameh
10-10-14, 23:23
Will be in Kiev for 10 days from Nov 29.

45 years old Male, USA. Been there several times.

PM if anyone want to meet up for beer and mongering?

Kuvvetli
10-12-14, 12:23
Hello,

Is there any Ukrainian girl want to visit Turkey and can be my guest for a couple of days? I can cover all her expenses and can give some more to her. Please pm me if there is.

Jacher
10-14-14, 22:38
Hi.

Usually Polish Crew was reservd for China visits but this time our crew (6 or 7 guy) will travel to Lviv for bussiness and fun. Some only for fun but rest will conect both.

We speak fluent russian (some) and english (some) and if is somebody want to join our crew and see good fun we welcome.

Regards.

Jacher.

Debacchus
10-24-14, 05:54
I will be in Kiev from Oct 30 to Nov 4.

If anyone is around would be good to meet up for drinks and going out.

PM if you are around during that time.

Ksalameh
10-31-14, 17:20
I am in Kiev for 10 days.

Greg Obal
11-03-14, 06:24
Longtime lurker / newbie here (young 55, USA).

Will make my first long-awaited and dreamed about trip to Ukraine this week. Arrive Kiev Friday (07 Nov), bouncing between there and Sumy for 2 1/2 weeks.

Happy to meet fellow board members and drink / eat / hunt / talk.

Putologist
11-18-14, 12:06
I am also in Kiew now. If somebody has time and is here as well, lets unite our forces and skills.

Regards,

W4W

Danish Traveler
12-10-14, 23:21
In Kiev from December 12 to 18 and after this either Dnipropetrovsk or Kharkiv for a few days.

If anyone wants to hang out or share a few beers. Please be free to contact me. Been here 12-15 times. Forgot how many times exactly. But please do not ask me to go to strip clubs. Not for me, sorry.

Greets Danish Traveler.

Epicurus
02-20-15, 09:19
In Kiev from 6 to 14 March.

Kris Dane
02-22-15, 18:53
I am in Odessa from 27 Feb to 2nd March.

JonTom
02-27-15, 07:56
I will be in Kiev arriving this Saturday 28th March until Tuesday, PM me if anyone wants to catch up.

Assdicted
03-13-15, 03:55
Hi all,

Aussie guy here in his early 30's. I'll be in Kiev may 13-18th. Keen to have some wingmen on the trip.

I'm not new to the whoring arena. I have lived in Asia for a little while and have had experience in Shenzhen, Shanghai, Macau, Hong Kong, Thailand, just to name a few. I love all the different types of mongering from five star saunas in Macau like D1 and 18 sauna, to hunting for fresh young girls straight off the farm in the dodgy villages of Shenzhen (Lowu in particular). I've posted a lot of reports in the past in other website but new to this site.

Looking forward to writing my first successful report from the Ukraine!

Let me know if you be around.

BigSean
03-28-15, 23:57
Will visit Kiev in April 18 to 27. This is my second time in Kiev. Glad to meet some members. You can PM me.

Kirch
04-02-15, 16:54
Anyone around to join?

OwaRunner
04-23-15, 15:57
I will be in Kiev the early part of May. PM me if you are in town.

Best regards.

OwaRunner.

Stevie69
04-28-15, 17:50
I will upload a detailed report, of course.

OwaRunner
05-08-15, 12:00
Hi.

I am in Kiev now, PM me if you like to meet for a beer)).

Best regards.

Owarunner.

Gopnik
05-15-15, 04:58
Hey all!

I was using these boards up until last summer when I moved back to North America from Kiev due to the ongoing crisis. I was forced to delete my account for work / privacy reasons but I'm back under a new nickname. Anyway, I'll be living and working in Kiev for the next 1-3 years starting at the end of June and will be happy to share my experiences and information for those considering a trip to Kiev, a city I am very comfortable and familiar with.

I will probably go the sponsorship route at first until I get a normal GF so I won't be playing the game too much. Also, I don't go to clubs hunting as a rule and I don't give out personal information about women I know over the internet, sorry. However, if anyone is heading to Kiev starting in early July and wants to meet up for a beer or just wants general information about the city (English friendly restaurants, how to use the metro system, etc) then let me know. I understand the first trip to Ukraine can seem intimidating.

I look forward to hearing from you!

GK

Epicurus
05-20-15, 06:57
I will be in Kiev in the second week of June. Anybody care for a meetup or drink, swap stories and tips?

Jojosun
05-22-15, 12:33
Hey all!

I was using these boards up until last summer when I moved back to North America from Kiev due to the ongoing crisis. I was forced to delete my account for work / privacy reasons but I'm back under a new nickname. Anyway, I'll be living and working in Kiev for the next 1-3 years starting at the end of June and will be happy to share my experiences and information for those considering a trip to Kiev, a city I am very comfortable and familiar with.

I will probably go the sponsorship route at first until I ge.

I look forward to hearing from you!

GKGreat to hear from you again & welcome back on board with your new nickname "Gopnick".

Rulerk
06-05-15, 22:29
Is anyone going to Ukraine ComicCon (http://comiccon.kiev.ua/) at the Ukrainian House (Kreshatyk 3) in Kiev this weekend? I just learned about it yesterday and it sounded quite interesting. I will be up there for a couple days to see it.

If I am not to inundated with tail from the Con (my preference), I'd be happy to meet up with people in Kyiv for a walk / talk / PU.

I am fluent in English, conversational in Russian and understand reasonably in Ukrainian.

PM me for my number.

RulerK

Samcik
06-17-15, 08:04
I will be in Kiev from June 30th to July 10th. This is my 47th visit to Ukraine. If anyone would like to hangout please let me know.

LetvMax
07-04-15, 13:36
Hi everyone,

I will be in Kiev during the time mentioned above. I am 39 from Germany! Anyone interested to meet for "joint mongering" .

I will have an apartment near Kreshatyk!

Bye

Iceberg27
07-05-15, 02:00
Hello guys,

I will be in Odessa Arkadia for a ten days holiday.

Please send a p. M if you are interested.

Regards.

Eee169
07-05-15, 14:32
Hello,

I will be in Kiev during the time mentioned above. I am in my 30's. If you want to meet or looking for a wingman to talk to girls let's meet. My Russian language is basic and I can help make some phone calls, or we can talk to girls.

Send me a private message if you would like to meet.

Cheers

Eee169
07-05-15, 14:36
Hi LetvMax,

I tried to send you private message but I could not. Please sign up for it so we can meet up.

Hi everyone,

I will be in Kiev during the time mentioned above. I am 39 from Germany! Anyone interested to meet for "joint mongering" .

I will have an apartment near Kreshatyk!

Bye

JGomez90
07-06-15, 08:21
Hey everybody,

Will be in Kiev during the time mentioned above. I'm 25, from the USA And it's a first time visit for me to Kiev. Been mongering in a lot of other countries so I'm definitely not new to the scene.

PM me if your interested in some joint mongering.

JGomez90
07-06-15, 09:55
I will be in Kiev during the time mentioned above. I'm 25 and I've done a lot of mongering before in other countries, but, it's a first time for me in Kiev.

If anyone is interested in meeting up for some drinks or mongering please PM me.

Danish Traveler
07-06-15, 22:17
This is my 15 trip to Ukraine or so over the last six years. I will arrive July 10 and stay rest of month. If you want to meet up for a couple of beers, a drink and some clubbing please just write me.

I will be mostly in Kiev, Odessa and a short trip to Dnepr. I know my way around Ukraine. But is mostly in the center.

Just give me a mail if you want to meet up.

Greets.

Danish Traveler.

SmoothSage
07-12-15, 13:33
I'm in Kiev from July 12-14. Any fellow mongers want to meet up for dinner for a chat? I'm in my early 30's. I am willing to share my extensive knowledge of mongering all across Asia, including Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Vietnam, Myanmar, Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand.

Kirch
08-07-15, 16:17
Anyone around to join?

Jolion
08-18-15, 15:25
I am a great and easy going guy looking for a partner in crime. Have some experience but not an expert yet.

Let me know!

Peemka
08-20-15, 06:00
I will be in Kiev August 27-31. Will be happy to meet for a beer or a trip to Rio. Hopefully my PM will be activated soon. I don't know what takes so long, I paid two days ago.

Reef LostCause
08-27-15, 14:21
Hello,

I will be in Kiev next week.

This will be my first trip to Ukraine, but I've been to Russia about five times and I know a grand total of 50 Russian words.

My hotel is located in the center, near the Golden Gate.

Please feel free to get in touch.

Epicurus
09-04-15, 20:48
PM me if you want to hang out or swap stories.

KevSexy
09-07-15, 20:05
Any advice?

ChessB
09-08-15, 16:44
A word of warning to my fellow travellers.

I lost my luggage on a glight from Frankfurt to Kiev which I'm told is a common occurrence. Spent an hour asking questions and filling in forms etc. And eventually informed my bag is on the next flight.

Waited next day for a call to be told my bag will be delivered to my apartment. This was good news as I had not had a change of clothes for 2 days and the weather in Kiev is on the warm side.

So my bag arrives with the airport driver and I notice there is a plastic cable tie securing the zips on the bag.

Once inside my apartment to my dismay I also notice the one of metal zip fasteners has been tampered with and basically falls off the as I cut the plastic tag and open the TSA combination lock.

For anybody who does not know this TSA is a global standard that allows airport security to safely open locks using a special key without damaging the bag. It appears Ukrainian airport security do not possess such a key.

I'd been warned by my Ukrainian friends to carry my valuables with my hand luggage which I generally do no matter where I'm travelling except on this occasion I had packed a speedlight due to lack of space in my backpack.

To cut the long story short I am now a brand new speedlight, a pair of trousers and a bottle of shower gel short. OK times are hard financially here in Ukraine but shower gel?

Moral of the story: CARRY OUR VALUABLES WITH YOUR HAND LUGGAGE.

I'm now wondering whether the girls at the lost luggage desk are in league with this scam since they asked a lot of questions about the physical appearance of my bag before suddenly informing me my bag is on the next flight without as much as a look at a computer screen.

Kirch
09-29-15, 16:45
Anyone around to join me in Kiev for some beers, food and bars / clubs? Mid 40's and from Germany. PM me.

Ksalameh
10-08-15, 20:04
Anyone in Kiev?

I will be in Kiev for 10 days.

Tomek123
10-09-15, 12:26
Anyone in Kiev?

I will be in Kiev for 10 days.

PM if anyone want to meet up for beer and mongering?I'm 38 from Poland (my mother Russian woman),good Russian speak, but I not drink.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Ksalameh
10-11-15, 13:27
Tomek 123.

Will you be in Kiev at that time.

NightOwl69
10-12-15, 06:07
TSA is a global standard that allows airport security to safely open locksActually TSA is an agency of the US Department of Homeland Security, there is nothing global about it.

Thos TSA locks are false security, the so called TAS key can be 3 D printed and the locks can be broken. If you luggage is some kind of a duffel bag (soft bag with a zip) it can be opened without breaking the lock or even leaving a trace.

I personally stopped taking a checkin luggage with me, I travel only with carry on. I take things enough for four days (clothes for three days in my bag the fourth day I wear), I do laundry or dry cleaning once a week and it works great.

Be safe.

Cheers.

Ksalameh
10-24-15, 02:58
PM if you want to meet up. Then hit the bars, restaurants, clubs and some apartments.

Peemka
11-25-15, 00:19
Anyone in town those days?

Poker Player 2
12-08-15, 18:20
Experienced with Kiev. PM me if you care to join for a drink and discuss war stories.

Valman20
12-26-15, 04:11
Hi,

I will be in Kiev from January 11 to 17, I speak Russian and understand Ukrainian as well, if you want to get together for a drink and hit some girls, pm me.

Cheers!

Rulerk
12-31-15, 13:12
I will be in Nikolaev for New Years and a couple days thereafter. If anyone wants to get together, PM me.

RulerK

Ddillo7
01-16-16, 17:18
Can anyone can direct me to a girl friendly hotel in Kiev for the night or want to meet up. I do not drink and am old.

Samcik
02-03-16, 08:36
Will be in Kiev on February 23rd, let me know.

Danish Traveler
03-11-16, 01:37
I am a seasoned traveler in Ukraine. Will be in Kiev from March 11 to 17. Would love to meet for a cold or three and a good talk if you like. Write me. My russian is rusty, but know a little.

Write me your number and I get back to you.

Poker Player 2
03-14-16, 02:26
So much to do and so little time. Would not mind meeting and exchanging war stories with select members.

Regards,

Poker Player 2.

LovingUA
03-27-16, 08:27
I'm in town, going to have my first go at a week of hobbying fun in a country like this. Open to meeting up to exchange ideas and info. PM if interested.

Epicurus
03-28-16, 06:59
In Kiev from 30 March - 4 April.

SgtBoyle2
04-06-16, 09:22
In Kiev for weekend of 22 April and planning to hit the clubs etc. My hotel can usually get me a table at SkyBar so if anyone's up for it let me know. The first few rounds will be on me.

Dominus22
04-08-16, 20:28
Anyone who would like to meet up for some drinks, compare notes or wingman. Hit me up.

Dominus22
04-08-16, 20:31
Anyone who would like to meet up for some drinks, compare notes or wingman. Hit me up.

Open to meeting up to exchange ideas and info. PM if interested.

JGomez90
04-15-16, 07:42
Was there last year and met up with another ISG member. Had a good time. PM me so we can meet up, share notes, find women, etc.

Cheema
04-26-16, 00:17
I am visiting Kiev for a week from may 9-16 , anybody willing to join me most welcome.

Epicurus
05-05-16, 17:07
PM me if you want to meetup.

MrAlex
05-05-16, 21:31
I am in Kiev now until Sunday. PM me if you want to hit a club together.

Regards,

Alex

BeanCounter1
05-15-16, 20:20
Would love to meet up, and certainly get the number for the fixer I read so much about.

Looking forward to it.

GS007
05-17-16, 01:06
PM me to hook up.

CallSign Papa
05-25-16, 08:37
If anyone is around from the 3-5 June and fancies hitting some bars / clubs in search of fine young fillies, drop me a PM.

SgtBoyle2
06-09-16, 14:31
In Kiev weekend of 24 June if anyone's around and wants to meet up.

Manifik
06-12-16, 14:55
I will be Kiev 17-26 June 2016 any comments and suggestion places meet up.

Luqmannoor
06-12-16, 22:40
I will be in Kiev between 25 June to 30 June.

I need girls of course.

Please send me pm.

Grigori Yefimovi
06-22-16, 08:23
Hi,

I am a Scandinavian guy living permanently in Kiev. May be of some assistance and be able to hang out. Time permitting. Feel free to send me a PM with a short description, and we'll see.

Best,

G. Y

YellowPaul
06-27-16, 15:08
Send me a PM if anybody is in Kiev July 10-16.

Simpleminded
07-17-16, 17:36
I will be in Kiev on July 20th, probably staying 5 to 7 days. It is my first time in Kiev. If anyone wants to meet up, PM me.

Samcik
07-18-16, 22:02
Planning to visit Kiev August 22-26. Let me if you would like to hang out.

TromsoMann
08-02-16, 07:47
I'm going to Kiev 12 - 16th of August. Anyone want to hit the town together? I'm in the middle 30's, European.

Epicurus
08-08-16, 18:12
Hi,

I am a Scandinavian guy living permanently in Kiev. May be of some assistance and be able to hang out. Time permitting. Feel free to send me a PM with a short description, and we'll see.

Best,

G. YHi, I will be in Kiev 1- 5 September. Care to have a drink or two?

Vincent.

Cosmox
08-10-16, 21:11
I'm going to Kiev 12 - 16th of August. Anyone want to hit the town together? I'm in the middle 30's, European.We can go for a drink I stay in center near soccer stadium. I am also 30'a European guy.

Send me private message if you want.

Ciao.

Xwhocaresx
08-13-16, 18:28
From 12-31.8 -- send me a PM for hangout.

Rulerk
08-15-16, 13:10
After being out of town for a while, I am back in Odessa.

I have been living in Odessa for the last 10 years. I run a business consulting firm here as well as a small tourist agency (www.infodessa.com), so if you like, I can help with just about any aspect of your journey to Odessa or Ukraine (including finding apartments or tours). I am also available to hang out and go skirt chasing pretty much anytime since I work my own hours.

PM me for questions or contact info.

RulerK

Traveller4419
08-17-16, 17:06
I'll be in Kiev for two nights, Aug 31 and Sep 1. Looking to find some music, dance a little, chase some skirts.

Girls usually guess my age at 40-45 (which is all that matters). I'm easy-going, scientist and businessman, and usually catch my fair share of skirts. I only know some scattered words in Russian, but I don't mind the challenge. I've done fine with Google Translate in the past.

I'm looking for someone in Kiev around then who would like to bar hop a little and try our luck. Any takers or advice?

Ringudor
08-24-16, 00:01
I will be in Kiev some days, if someone wants to drink something, talk about thema we are about, just message me to see if we fit.

Falkirk
08-28-16, 01:43
Hello all,

I'll be arriving in Odessa Monday the 29th. Would be glad to meet with other travelers or locals for a drink or a coffee. Well rounded monger, pretty easy going dude, mid 30's. Feel free to PM me.

Best,

FK

Misterxxx
08-29-16, 10:06
Hello all,

I'll be arriving in Odessa Monday the 29th. Would be glad to meet with other travelers or locals for a drink or a coffee. Well rounded monger, pretty easy going dude, mid 30's. Feel free to PM me.

Best,

FKWhy do you come so late. ? The real summer-party in Odessa is already over. School and University will start this week. Most girls are "at home".

Michi T
08-30-16, 19:23
Hello all. I will arrive in Odessa on 8 September 2016. And stay there for one or two nights. Any one wants to join me to find some girls on the street / night club?

YellowPaul
09-03-16, 15:49
Mongers send me a PM if anybody is around in Kiev Sept 6-14th.

Harry Hirsch
09-05-16, 12:25
Tomorrow start my trip).

I do it with my Car and Trailer, this very perfect combination for Ukraine, can stand and sleep everywhere.

The first is Lviv, must go with car to Service. It is cheap price -60% (Mercedes).

And I must take my "Sozialnumber" from Government. Need it to open Bank Account.

At Friday early go to Kiev meet with sex bomb, 24 not skinny not fat, just good. Perfect looking (8), she have just Sex in head and do all.

She have 6 nights for me time. We go to Black Sea in Cherson District, standing 5 Meter to beach, nearly alone. When she leaves at evening, next morning comes nice blondie to me.

I get sex without limits, only second don't like anal, but OK. Pay for first 6/400€ second 4/300€.

For the next 7 days looking what is possible Maybe looking for real "love".

If anybody ask. I do all with Mamba.

DulipModi
09-06-16, 02:13
I am 48 year guy from India, likely to be in Kiev with 5 like minded friends on the above dates.

We are looking company of broad-minded hot girls who want to have a good time and know how to please men. Any tips for this will be greatly appreciated.

Salameh
09-30-16, 01:02
Anyone who would like to meet up for some drinks, compare notes. 48 years USA, been to Kiev a lot.

DramaFree11
09-30-16, 03:27
Sorry, that is the worse time to be in Odessa. As far as Kiev it is finished, go some where else, you are just waiting your time and money, especially if you do not know the cities and culture. Read the previous post and it is much worse. You have to have knowledge to successful unless you like 5-6's and that is being kind. The attractive girls are long gone. I lived there on 3 different occasions and visited over 60 times. We were well connected and new all the best places to places to go.

If you like hanging out with Turkish guys and ugly women, that think they are attractive go. Not to mention the lies, it is real sad, Kiev was my favorite place in the world, now you could not pay met to go back.

Sorry.

Samcik
10-05-16, 08:59
Will be in Kiev November 20-23. Let me know if you would like to hang out and meet girls.

Poker Player 2
10-18-16, 21:26
I will be in Kiev November 19-29. I would be pleased to meet distinguished members who have been in contact with me previously or have made contributions to the forum.

Regards,

BobSmith1
10-21-16, 03:42
Sorry, that is the worse time to be in Odessa. As far as Kiev it is finished, go some where else, you are just waiting your time and money, especially if you do not know the cities and culture. Read the previous post and it is much worse. You have to have knowledge to successful unless you like 5-6's and that is being kind. The attractive girls are long gone. I lived there on 3 different occasions and visited over 60 times. We were well connected and new all the best places to places to go.

If you like hanging out with Turkish guys and ugly women, that think they are attractive go. Not to mention the lies, it is real sad, Kiev was my favorite place in the world, now you could not pay met to go back.

Sorry.Is it really that bad now? I live in west coast US and I know that hot girls come and gone and its seasonal thing. There are month you can find a hot 1 cheap and easy especially during our recession 2009 to 2014. That was the easiest times. From 2015 to now its a lot harder. Major crack down by police especially after myredbook gone. It is very hard but I still manage to find some hot ones. You got to live here tho so I assume its pretty much the same in Ukraine now huh? You got to live there for a long time. I thought about just move to eastern Europe to find all the lowest cost countries to live and find hot girls. I'm not really looking for escorts but girl friends or possibly marriage ya I know I got to be crazy to marry someone there. I guess as long as you don't sign the paper in US, you won't loss half of your assets right? I'm down to marry someone I really like as long as there is almost 0% to split my assets in US. I think I will just collect rent money from US for me to live there. I think many of you guys tried this approach. Was it good?

Reiner Otto
10-23-16, 19:12
I think I will just collect rent money from US for me to live there. I think many of you guys tried this approach. Was it good?Best years of my life I lived and worked for a few years in RF and UA. You will need something to keep you busy, and to make connections. To learn Russian is a good vehicle.

The best teacher I had also had her photo on the title page of one of the (in-) famous US-agencies.

Expect to spend a few months minimum, as many "normal" girls will first consider you to be a sex-tourist. Can't blame them.

So you will need to be seen for quite some time not only in the discos or clubs or bars.

The problem for the non-pro girls is, that their image is down the drain with the local guys, when being seen with a tourist.

Tourist can / will leave soon, but the girl has to find a good man.

For wintertime, Kiev is better than Odessa, because of museums, theatre etc.

Jojosun
10-23-16, 20:46
I I think I will just collect rent money from US for me to live there. I think many of you guys tried this approach. Was it good?Plus you could make extra money there now the president of Ukraine wants English to be taught not Russian https://www.yahoo.com/news/teach-english-not-russian-ukraine-schools-president-211803598.html?ref=gs.

Samcik
11-03-16, 21:07
Will be in Kiev November 30th. December 3rd.

Rulerk
11-16-16, 23:24
I am currently living in Odessa and have been for the last 10 years. I run a business consulting firm here as well as a small tourist agency, so if you like, I can help with just about any aspect of your journey to Odessa or Ukraine (including finding apartments, tours or girls). I am also available to hang out and go skirt chasing pretty much anytime since I work my own hours.

PM me for questions or contact info.

RulerK

BobSmith1
11-18-16, 07:44
Hi,

I{ll be in Kiev next week for about 2 weeks and Ill also spend a few days in Kharkov. Any suggestion where I can find some girls for quick stuff you know? Ill try to go to clubs and bars or colleges too. If I can't find any 1, I will try to find quick easy stuff like 1200 uah. Where can I find those girls? I read Kiev-x has a lot of reports just like the old myredbook.com or nightshift.com here in US. Is there any more direct websites. I don't speak Russian tho. I can use my google translator fast. Is it good to talk to Turkish guys maybe they can help?

Samcik
12-06-16, 17:26
I will be back in Kiev with friends January 8th to 14th. If anyone would like to hang out, meet girls and exchange contacts please let me know.

Danish Traveler
12-14-16, 00:05
I have been to Kiev 20 times after this trip. And most other big cities in Kiev. This trip I will be from December 26 to January 5. If you like give me a note and we meet up for a beer and maybe hit a bar. I speak some russian.

Guntherus
01-04-17, 03:14
Plan to stay in Kiev last week of January, would like to meet gents for company, wingman, share info.

Even to share a flat. European, Speak no Russian, been to Kiev several times. Sixties. RB.

Riddle356
02-09-17, 18:01
I only have one free afternoon in Kiev on the 7th of April, I'd like to make the most of it.

Salameh
02-20-17, 22:47
I will be in Kiev Feb 26 to March 25. Its my 10 trip to Ukraine or so over the last 5 years. If you want to meet up for a drink and some clubbing please write me. Mid 40's. USA.

GlobeTrotter99
02-21-17, 19:34
Hello,

Will be in Kharkiv starting 24.02. For two weeks. If you like to grab a beer, go for to the clubs or something please pm me. Beginning 30's, Western European.

Glums
03-06-17, 13:28
Hello,

I will be in Kiev from March 18 to March 28. It is my 6 trip to Kiev. If you want to grab a beer, meet girls or share info. You can pm me. End 30's. Western European.

JohnnyW
03-08-17, 00:08
I arrive today in Kiev, anyone who likes to have a drink send me a PM.

Stay here till Tuesday.

Debacchus
03-11-17, 22:55
Let me know if anyone wants to meet up for drinks, etc. PM me.

Samcik
03-13-17, 15:15
I will be in Kiev from April 5th to 10th. Let me know if you would like to hang out.

Sterlo
03-17-17, 07:39
I will be in Kiev from the 24th, been there half a dozen times in the past.

Salameh
03-20-17, 15:49
I am in Kiev till March 25. Its my 10 trip to Ukraine or so over the last 5 years. If you want to meet up for a drink and some clubbing please write me. Mid 40's. USA.

Samcik
04-17-17, 20:31
Will be in Kiev May 2nd to 6th. Have tons of contacts looking to exchange.

Butch145
04-21-17, 15:43
Will be in Kiev May 2nd to 6th. Have tons of contacts looking to exchange.Going to be in Kiev from May 2 to 4.

Samcik
04-21-17, 21:08
Going to be in Kiev from May 2 to 4.I was going to send you message but looks like you don't have a subscription. If you will get subscription please message me via Forum's Private Messaging system and we will plan something.

OldMcDonald
04-23-17, 22:12
In Kiev 29th April to 2nd May.

First time to Ukraine so no experience, but can share tips for London, Germany, Thailand, HK and Australia.

JohnnyW
05-13-17, 18:52
I will be in Kiev from May 27th to June 6th. Been there already many times. If you like to have a drink and like to share info, let me know!

Glums
05-13-17, 21:29
If you like to grab a beer and share information. End 30's. Western European. Please PM.

Samcik
05-17-17, 06:10
Planning to visit Odessa with friends June 21st to June 26th if anyone would like to join or just hangout please let me know.

DSki007
05-19-17, 17:24
Hi,

40 year from USA in Lviv till May 25th. Anyone else here now? Or anyone have any tips on incall / outcall or brothels? Or girls / students you'd recommend? Not into massage or strip clubs (unless they're specifically more than a strip club.) Healthy, handsome, nice guy, laid back. Meet for a drink?

Cheers!

DungeonMasterX
05-20-17, 06:04
Will be in Odessa for a week in last week of July 2017. Anyone wishing to share a drink and a girl is most welcome to contact! Will reciprocate with help in India.

Thanks.

Member #4722
06-06-17, 22:04
June 28-July 10 pm me if you want to grab a drink.

YummyPL
06-12-17, 02:51
In Odessa 15-27 August. American but speak some Russian. I'm late 40's, not very pretty, but tall and more fit than most guys half my age and confident. Let me know if anyone will be around. love to get together for beers and to chase some ass.

Danish Traveler
07-03-17, 11:20
A regular in Ukraine here for the most of July. Will both be in Kiev, Odessa, Kharkiv and Dnepr. Write me if you want to meet up for a beer or some skirtchasing.

I speak some russian.

Samcik
07-03-17, 20:31
I will be in Kiev late July and early August. If anyone would like to hangout and meet girls let me know.

CorpNomad
08-21-17, 19:31
Hi,

I will be in Odessa from 23rd August for few days. I would love to hang out. I am 35 well traveled professional and interested in exchanging notes.

Please PM if you want to hang or if someone can pass on contacts of nice / young girls who speak English (at least a bit).

Corpnomad.

Rugan
08-26-17, 20:13
I'll be in Kiev all October and keen to share local knowledge or practice day game.

Samcik
08-31-17, 07:44
Will be in Kiev all next week, send me message if you would like to hangout and exchange contacts.

Guntherus
09-19-17, 16:20
I'm in Kiev next weekend and would be happy to join someone to clubs. PM me.

Usa1977
10-02-17, 23:50
I will be in Kiev the first two weeks of November. Been there twice and would be keen on hitting some clubs and chasing tail. 40 year old male from the states. Send me a message if you are interested.

Epicurus
10-04-17, 05:54
In Kiev this week. You can contact me if you want to have a drink and share tips and stories.

Peterinusa10
10-07-17, 01:36
In Kiev October 20 (night) - Oct 24. Anyone going to be in Kiev?

Usa1977
10-07-17, 12:18
In Kiev October 20 (night) - Oct 24. Anyone going to be in Kiev?I had a change of plans and leave the USA on the 20th and arrive early evening on the 21st. I am there till the 30th so would def be opening to meeting up and sharing stories. I have been to Kiev twice. Let me know.

Salameh
10-09-17, 16:48
Hi guys,

I will be in Kiev from the 1st to 18 of Nov. It will be my 15 time for the past 3 years.

Anyone want to meet for a drink and hit the clubs.

Male, 45 USA.

HelianthusRex
10-20-17, 11:25
Hello to everyone,

I'm in Kiev and looking to check out the city.

How is everyone doing out there?

JohnnyW
11-11-17, 09:24
Right now in Kiev for one week more.

If somebody likes to have a drink, just let me know.

35 years old and not my first time here!

BigSean
11-17-17, 04:14
Will visit Kiev from Dec. 14 to Dec. 23. This will be my 4th visit. If someone likes to have a drink and go hunting together, just let me know.

Chinese 35.

Glums
12-12-17, 17:48
Are in Kiev right now and for one week more.

If any one want to meet for a drink or share information.

I'am 41 and it is not my first time in Kiev.

Salameh
12-17-17, 14:41
Hi guys,

I will be in Kiev from the Dec 26 to the end of Jan. It will be my 20th time for the past 6 years.

Male, 45 USA. Kiev.

Gs7271
01-20-18, 04:18
Will be visiting Kiev the weekend of Feb 24th.

Honestly I'm clueless and a bit intimidated from what I read. It sounds like scam central.

Any advice is welcome.

Dude, 42, USA.

Wastilein
01-20-18, 13:57
Hi guys,

Will be in Kiev from 9 to 13 Feb.

Anybody up for a beer or any advice for nice girls?

S.

Coyle
01-23-18, 01:28
Will be in Kiev for sex and fun. I am interested in gangbang or threesome going semi beyond normal play.

Anyone interested in, let me know.

Michi T
01-28-18, 00:41
Will be in Kharkow from 31.03. Until 02.04. 2018.

Kharkow is hot! Almost no western tourists! Good chances! Want to join me? I will fly out of Warsaw.

Glums
01-29-18, 10:58
Are in Kiev right now and will been for 11 day's more. If any one want to meet for a drink, exchange information and contact.

41 years from Europe. Not my first time in Kiev.

JohnnyW
03-07-18, 11:01
I am in Kiev now. Somebody likes to have a drink?

36 from west Europa.

Wingwang
03-16-18, 22:52
PM me with are in Kiev. Happy hunting!

Michi T
04-01-18, 00:03
In Kaharkiv! Else somebody here!?

CoolNvd
04-01-18, 00:18
Will be in South Africa during May 2018 with two girls (from Poland and Romania).

Ping me up if anyone has plans!

Salameh
04-03-18, 12:14
Hi guys,

I will be in Kiev from the April 4 to April 15. It will be my 20th time for the past 6 years.

Male, 45 USA. Kiev.

Visal
04-04-18, 09:01
Will be in Kiev from 8 May to 22 May. Will be nice to share my AirBNB with another monger. I would be getting a girl a day to lay. Hope the room partner also does the same. Will be fun.

Michi T
04-15-18, 12:40
20.04. -22.04. Kiev.

Then either directly to Lviv or one night in Tschernovitz, Rivne or Iwnow-Frankivsk.

22.04. -26.04. Lviv.

Anyone around for a drink and maybe talk to some girls on the street, pub, night club? I am not interested in professional girls, it's not worth the money in my view.

Epicurus
04-27-18, 14:40
In Kiev now till may 5, if anybody want to meet up for a drink and suchlike.

SandyMed
05-25-18, 06:52
I am in Kiev from from 27th June till 1 July Sunday, will be staying in Art hotel, Bakkara. PM me if anybody want to meet for drinks or exchange contacts, I have quite a few contacts which I built from last year.

Also taking about double listing, check this girl she is on both Kiev and Moscow Mamba. Fishy.

https://www.mamba.ru/mb1758027804?sp=2

https://www.mamba.ru/mb1755544162

The GreenHorn
05-29-18, 08:43
Hi guys,

I am going to Kiev for the first time tomorrow and I am staying for 2 nights. Anybody wants to meet up for drinks?

Thanks,

Johnny.

GoToCountry
05-30-18, 13:57
Hey guys,

I will be in Kiev between 2nd July till 6th July. Let me know if anyone wants to join the party.

Michi T
06-04-18, 16:20
Hey Dudes, I will once more be in Kiev from 23 to 26 June!

Contact me if you want to go for the hunt together Or just a drink around the corner.

Guntherus
06-10-18, 21:31
Staying in Kiev June 23. To Jule 4. Interested in meeting a partner for DP, with my young girl. I'm a European in my fifties.

Travelparty
06-13-18, 12:53
Hi,

I'm traveling to Odessa first week of July, need local guide or just pal to drink and party.

JohnnyW
06-26-18, 12:10
Hello guys,

I see there are more people in Kiev this week.

Maybe we can all have a drink together?

More people more pleasure?

JohnnyW
06-26-18, 16:52
Hello,

I am in Kiev till the 4th.

I see there are many man at the moment.

Maybe we all can have a drink together?

More people more pleasure!

BigBangLover
06-26-18, 22:18
Hi,

I will arrive Friday for a weekend stay, I am Kaan from Germany;.

Trip was booked 2 month ago, but now my Kiev Insider friend is out of the city.

Would be nice to meet people, watching the soccer games together, have a drink and of course have a lot of fun in the city.

Dezpxf
06-28-18, 17:15
Hey guys,

I'm currently in Kiev. PM if you like to meet up for a drink or go to a club.

Cheers.

Volpone
07-07-18, 14:45
Hi guys,

I am currently in Odessa till the beginning of next month.

Drop me a line if you are here and if you feel like hunting on the beach or under the water.

Wastilein
07-29-18, 14:30
Hi,

If anyone up for a beer or so.

S.

Michi T
09-01-18, 02:09
Hi guys, me in Kiev.

Anyone around for daygames or for having a beer or a talk?

Text me).

James 006
09-08-18, 21:34
On my way to Odessa. Will stay untill the end of September.

Like to catch up with wing man or cool hunter.

Michi T
09-08-18, 22:07
Dnipro, 11 - 14 September 2018.

Michi T
09-13-18, 22:03
Dnipro, 18 September 2018 for about one week.

Pinga Loca
09-14-18, 22:30
Kiev 18 to 21 Sept. Then to Lvov 22 to 24 Sept. Spanish man Slavic pussy lover looking for partner.

Michi T
09-16-18, 09:15
Kiev 18 to 21 Sept. Then to Lvov 22 to 24 Sept. Spanish man Slavic pussy lover looking for partner.You may send me a PM, I will leave for Dnipro on 19th, so we can meet on 18th.

Wingwang
09-20-18, 03:00
I will be in Kiev for 3 weeks. Join me if you are around.

Bbond
09-23-18, 00:34
Hello all,

Best,FKYou don't have PM capability, so that is not possible.

Wingwang
09-30-18, 19:42
Join me if you are in town.

Eric Emp
10-01-18, 07:15
Nov 23 - 28 Keiv.

Michi T
10-01-18, 08:07
I will be in Kiev for 3 weeks. Join me if you are around.You cannot be contacted. But the packet from forum so that people can contact you.

I am in Kiev now, can meet, let me know.

Wingwang
10-02-18, 15:41
You cannot be contacted. But the packet from forum so that people can contact you.

I am in Kiev now, can meet, let me know.I am not in Kiev now. I will be in Kiev in Nov 2 -23.

JohnnyW
10-16-18, 22:12
I am in Kiev till Sunday. If anyone like to have a drink and and share some experience, write me a message.

Michi T
11-13-18, 01:50
Hello you dudes, any one around!?

I will be there 15 - 21 November.

Travv
11-21-18, 12:10
Want to sightsee and have already arranged to meet girls here. If you want to swap stories and drink coffee and maybe split cab fares to the local clubs, shoot me a message. If you speak / read Russian, I will pay the cab fares!

K Salameh
12-25-18, 04:24
I am in Kiev from from Friday 28th of Dec till Sunday Jan 27. PM me if anybody want to meet for drinks or hit the clubs. Been to Kiev Several times for the past 6 years, 48 Male USA.

Maoser
01-10-19, 21:20
Hi!

I am in Kiev between 11-13 January and would be open for some company / drinking buddy for adventures. 33 yo social Swedish lawyer.

AntonySun1996
01-17-19, 19:34
PM me if you'd like to meet up.

23 yo dude from China.

JohnnyW
02-18-19, 18:17
Anybody in Kiev between 8 and 18 March?

If you like to have a drink, the first one is on me!

Droog
03-06-19, 02:14
I'll be arriving in Kiev March 30th for a couple of weeks (then on to Kharkov). First trip to Kiev, it would be fun to meet up with others. Send me a PM.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Tomster99
03-11-19, 15:39
Anyone around then? Please PM.

TinyHippo
04-21-19, 19:41
Will be in Kyiv 22-29.

Up for whatever or sharing some contacts of semi-pros. I prefer mostly university age girls though.

IndusMint
04-22-19, 05:44
Will be in Kyiv 22-29.

Up for whatever or sharing some contacts of semi-pros. I prefer mostly university age girls though.I can help if I know your nationality and religion to check with the girls?

TinyHippo
04-22-19, 13:14
I can help if I know your nationality and religion to check with the girls?Did you get my PM? I sent twice but does not show in my sent box.

Lookoflove7
04-22-19, 19:15
Kyiv from 29/05 to 02/06, any good plan / girls you can share will be appreciated, thanks!

WhenInDoubt
04-25-19, 13:16
Will be in Kyiv 22-29.

Up for whatever or sharing some contacts of semi-pros. I prefer mostly university age girls though.Hi,

I am in Kiev too if you fancy a drink one evening.

Iseeu
06-03-19, 07:44
Looks like I'll be coming to Kiev regularly, for about a week every couple of months, and need humint.

ETA June 10th. Staying until June 14. Would be great to meet some local experts for lay of the lay. As title says, all drinks on me.

I'm Caucasian from US, mid 50's, out of shape. Semi-retired player on ISG. Would also be great to get semi-pro contacts. I treat them respectfully, and know my way around the territory.

ShawMan74
06-03-19, 09:10
Going to be flying into Kiev July 16th. Leaving Sept. 18th. Going to be swinging through belgrade, bucharest, warsaw and maybe odessa (if its worth it). I don't have a connection or a plan as of yet. I'm short, brown, in my mid-40's, pretty good shape, looking for a semi-pro for LTR.

If anyone is down to hang, has intel to share, or a connection for driver / real estate agent in any of those cities, please PM me. Cheers.

Segelffm
06-14-19, 16:56
Hi,

I am a newbie here but I read a lot on this Site.

I go in July and August two Times to Ukraine and Looking for a Partner to be Not alone.

I speak Russian and I was already in Kiev. I am from Germany and have already experience.

I am 30 yo and Looking for Somebody who will have some fun too. If you are not older than 45 years please contact me.

Greetings,

Jackson

Michi T
06-14-19, 22:43
He you dudes, I will be in Ukraine - once more. Yeaasssss!

Most likely Kiev and Dnipropetrovsk and maybe also Poltava.

Any one around for hunting, having a drink, walk, discuss or travel?

JohnnyW
06-15-19, 00:11
In Kiev from 28th June till July 7th.

Anyone in for a drink?

Trent23
06-17-19, 14:38
He you dudes, I will be in Ukraine - once more. Yeaasssss!

Most likely Kiev and Dnipropetrovsk and maybe also Poltava.

Any one around for hunting, having a drink, walk, discuss or travel?I am there 9-12. So we could meet 11.7? I can't find where to send you a PM?

Greetings,

Jackson

Michi T
06-19-19, 22:47
Do some posts to be come a senior member or pay the subscription. Only then you can send PM. I am not allowed to publish my number here, so I am waiting for your PM.

I will drive down to Dnipropetrovsk for five days. It's amazing there!

Kiwiguy32
06-21-19, 00:09
Hi guys,

Travelling to Ukraine in a few months, its a while away but seeing if anyone's planned that far ahead. Anyone for some brews then some hunting? Also if your interested in group activities.

32, fun dude to party with.

Member #4722
06-26-19, 20:59
PM if anyone wants to hang out.

AeneasCarousin
06-28-19, 13:35
Good day. In Kyiv right now. Would like to carouse some Kyiv venues +have a drink or two on evenings of 28 (tonight), 29 and 30 June. Write back if interested to join.

In Kiev from 28th June till July 7th.

Anyone in for a drink?

AeneasCarousin
06-28-19, 13:37
Would like to carouse Kyiv venues on evenings of June 28,29 and 30. Good knowledge of the city. Please PM if interested to join.

Greetings,

Jackson

Access
07-25-19, 00:07
45 yo native speaking, reply if anyone wants to hang out.

Kiwilad32
08-12-19, 02:14
Will be visiting Kyiv 15th September to 26 if anyone is keen to hang.

Ramster
08-19-19, 13:27
45 yo native speaking, reply if anyone wants to hang out.In Kiev Sept. 19th to Sept. 25th near Independence Square, will meet up with board members.

Kiwilad32
09-15-19, 14:30
In Kyiv for the next week if anyone up for a beer and some chat.

David42
09-23-19, 18:14
In Kyiv for the next week if anyone up for a beer and some chat.Hi guys, first post here so apologies if I've got anything wrong.

I will be in Kiev from 14th Oct. To 04 Nov. Message me if you want to hookup.

Regards.

David.

Walky23
09-28-19, 14:11
In Kyiv for the next week if anyone up for a beer and some chat.I am in Kiev from 1st Oct to 4th Oct. This is my 4th trip. PM me if interested in catching up for a drink. Staying close to city center.

Lucky Nuts
10-07-19, 00:40
Just arrived Kiev today. Staying until Thursday. Anybody here?

K Salameh
10-11-19, 17:24
PM me if anybody want to meet for drinks or hit the clubs. Been to Kiev Several times for the past 6 years, 42 Male USA.

SuperLove
10-14-19, 08:06
In Ukraine for 10 days.

25-29 Kiev, 29-31 dnipro. 31-2 Kiev.

Lets bang and make them scream.

David42
10-28-19, 15:06
PM me if anybody want to meet for drinks or hit the clubs. Been to Kiev Several times for the past 6 years, 42 Male USA.Hey man,

I'm staying nr maidan McDonalds until Monday, so if you want to hook up for a drink that'd be nice.

I can't pm you so either you pm me or find another way.

David.

Kirch
12-01-19, 13:07
Anyone around for hanging out for coffee / lunch / dinner. And / or hunting PM me. Mid 40's from Germany.

Guntherus
01-06-20, 01:42
Anyone around for hanging out for coffee / lunch / dinner. And / or hunting PM me. Mid 40's from Germany.Hi, I am located next to you, would like to share a drink and stories in english or deutsch (no dialects please, heh heh. No, I love dialects). Pm. !!!SORRY KIRCH, I MIXED UP THE MONTHS, BUT ANYONE IN KYIV, CONTACT ME

ASUDevil1
01-09-20, 15:52
Hello fellow travelers,

I am in Kyiv Jan 12-18. Looking for some fun around town, and some mongering. Anyone who wants to have a beer or two and talk shop, share tips, let me know. I am staying near Maidan. Also, anyone who wants to help act as a guide for a little extra $$, send me a message or reply here.

Happy mongering,

ASU Devil.

PublicInterest
01-27-20, 20:43
In Kiev Jan 31 - Feb 2; anyone up for a drink or a bite and meet to swap advice, find strength in numbers, etc? Let me know. Mid-40's.

VinDici
02-22-21, 18:35
Will be in Kyiv after 28th February for 5 - 10 days. If anyone fancies going for a drink or to a club, shoot me a pm.

Samba2018
03-03-21, 21:07
Hi all,

Will be in Kiev from the 25th till April 1st if anyone wants to hang out.

Reiner Otto
05-19-21, 06:54
Will be in Kiev on 10-June, and continue to Poltava on 14-June.

I was in UA quite often, mainly Nikolaev / Odessa / Cherson, but last time about 10 years ago.

Anybody interested to share some info, first beer up to me.

Abellaa
05-19-21, 08:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Ringudor
05-19-21, 10:43
Will be in Kiev on 10-June, and continue to Poltava on 14-June.

I was in UA quite often, mainly Nikolaev / Odessa / Cherson, but last time about 10 years ago.

Anybody interested to share some info, first beer up to me.I will arrive Kiev over 20 June, then we don't coincide there, anyway, it will be very useful if you post info about those small cities, I was in this area on 2017, but few days to get and accurate info.

Tigrelobbo69
05-26-21, 07:00
I will be in Kiev from May 28 to Jun 14, second time; I am planning to visit Odessa and Lviv. If anyone wants to hang out let me know.

Reiner Otto
06-09-21, 19:56
I will be in Kiev from May 28 to Jun 14, second time; I am planning to visit Odessa and Lviv. If anyone wants to hang out let me know.Hi, drop me a Private Message, in case you are interested in some joint hunting during this weekend.

Pajsph
06-17-21, 15:21
Visiting June 19 until ***. PM me.

Ringudor
07-04-21, 15:53
In Kiev for some weeks, if someone wants to drink a beer and share notes, just MP me)).

CallSignRomeo
07-14-21, 23:48
Hi,

I will be in Kiev for few days starting 22nd July. If anyone wants to check out some nightclubs get in touch. Regards.

VinDici
08-12-21, 09:46
Will be in Kyiv after 26th August for a few days, if anyone want to meet up drop me a PM.

Tigrelobbo69
08-26-21, 00:52
Will be in Kyiv after 26th August for a few days, if anyone want to meet up drop me a PM.I would like to meet VinDici, I am here now till Sep 19.

VinDici
08-27-21, 14:41
I would like to meet VinDici, I am here now till Sep 19.You would need to be a paying member for me to be able to pm you the logistics, if you can sort that out, I'm still around and would love to meet up and maybe go for a shark together.

ActionJakzon2
11-19-21, 18:55
I am in Kyiv now until the latest 2/15/21 to hang out around town looking for ladies. PPM. If you would like to check things out. Max.

Ringudor
12-14-21, 19:42
In Kiev for next days, PM if you want to meet for a beer and share notes.

Kadak291
12-17-21, 12:10
In Kiev for next days, PM if you want to meet for a beer and share notes.I'm also in Kiev and will be here for a few more days. Thanks to the advice on this forum, I am able to hook up with 18-22 year old normal girls (not professionals) for maximum 3000-4000 UAH for 10-12 hours. These girls will moan and react like a normal girl during sex. This is so natural as compared to professional girls which make sex feel mechanical. I found the contacts through extensive usage of mamba! I'll be adding a detailed report once I finish my trip.

Ringudor
12-17-21, 22:31
I'm also in Kiev and will be here for a few more days. Thanks to the advice on this forum, I am able to hook up with 18-22 year old normal girls (not professionals) for maximum 3000-4000 UAH for 10-12 hours. These girls will moan and react like a normal girl during sex. This is so natural as compared to professional girls which make sex feel mechanical. I found the contacts through extensive usage of mamba! I'll be adding a detailed report once I finish my trip.I cannot send you MP, your mailbox is inactive.

Lot of people here says mamba is not useful and full of scams, I don't use since 2015, then don't know.

3000/4000 grivna for 12 hours? Night at your apartment I guess.

Uspua8
01-13-22, 12:12
If you're going to Kyiv and want girls? Write to me.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

GrugandGlory
10-05-22, 20:04
I travel next year directly after the 31.12 to Kiev. Anyone here to?

Nero6
10-08-22, 10:50
I travel next year directly after the 31.12 to Kiev. Anyone here to?I'am in Kiev at that time too.

GrugandGlory
10-08-22, 17:29
I'am in Kiev at that time too.That's good. Write me private.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

James 006
03-17-24, 15:29
I will be in Kiev from 23 - 31 March. Anyone interested in a beer and some exchange of information?