PDA

View Full Version : Classified Ads

Admin
01-01-06, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Slim220
05-29-07, 06:22
I'm about to go to work in Kuwait and jsut wanted to know of anything going on over there. I know that things might be quiet but just thought I'd ask. I heard that there's alot of Filipina's running around and Indian fmales as well but I don't have concrete info.

Anon666
05-29-07, 18:03
Flips are best biatch cakes you can get. You can pick them from Salmiya or Fintas, mostly Salmiya but they are very discreet. You must know the right kind of people to get a decent fuck though! Never go to Indians, most of them are runaway maids or kidnapped and forced into biatch bussines. I came across a couple of them, they were butt ugly & smelled like dead rats! Yuck!

Stanza51
11-30-07, 09:06
Hey People,

Whats the places to run across some of the indians or sub continent WGs? I am moving permanently to Kuwait at the beginning of January would appreciate a bit of help

Thx,

Stanza

Rocket Dog
06-13-09, 02:09
2 year gap since the last KU post. I'm headed there this summer for awhile. I guess I'll need to hit Dubai or elsewhere to find the fun?

Deon123
06-15-11, 22:32
2 year gap since the last KU post. I'm headed there this summer for awhile. I guess I'll need to hit Dubai or elsewhere to find the fun?Hi Mate,

Dubai is the best place in the Gulf region for mongering and getting laid. Forget Kuwait.

Deon123

Nonokia
07-10-11, 10:51
Hi Mate,

Dubai is the best place in the Gulf region for mongering and getting laid. Forget Kuwait.

Deon123That's very true, but Dubai is expensive in every way. Ticket prices, accommodation, and even the girls themselves really add up. Its definitely a nice treat, but its unaffordable as a weekly or even monthly option (for me at least). Also weekends are not good in Dubai because of the huge influx of Saudis. Kuwait has never been anyone's premier mongering destination, but we have to make do with whats available. Every now and then you encounter a real gem too! I used to know an Iranian working girl here, who is easily among the top three WGs I've ever been with. So its not all bad, but you need lots of patience and persistence.

Cnside
07-15-11, 11:32
That's very true, but Dubai is expensive in every way. Ticket prices, accommodation, and even the girls themselves really add up. Its definitely a nice treat, but its unaffordable as a weekly or even monthly option (for me at least). Also weekends are not good in Dubai because of the huge influx of Saudis. Kuwait has never been anyone's premier mongering destination, but we have to make do with whats available. Every now and then you encounter a real gem too! I used to know an Iranian working girl here, who is easily among the top three WGs I've ever been with. So its not all bad, but you need lots of patience and persistence.X2 to that, practicality is the key word.

Iranians / Philipinas are rated top over here plus couple of other.

English Fun
12-17-11, 10:35
Hi guys,

I am planning a trip to Kuwait in the near future, please click on my website for more details although for obvious reasons my arrival and departure dates will only be given to guys that call me. I will be in Bahrain soon and will put my Bahrain number up for guys to call.

www.funinkuwait.webs.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Xxxx

Nonokia
12-18-11, 05:41
Hi guys,

I am planning a trip to Kuwait in the near future, please click on my website for more details although for obvious reasons my arrival and departure dates will only be given to guys that call me. I will be in Bahrain soon and will put my Bahrain number up for guys to call.

www.funinkuwait.webs.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

XxxxHello, English Fun,

On your website you mention:

1 Hour = 130.

2 Hours = 260.

3 Hours = 345.

What currency are those prices in?

English Fun
12-20-11, 09:58
Hello, English Fun,

1 Hour = 130.

2 Hours = 260.

3 Hours = 345.

What currency are those prices in?Hi,

They are Kuwait local prices, I have seperate websites for different locations. I do not like to write Kuwait on it as I prefer for it not to come up in any Google search.

Xxxx

Crown Comfort
12-25-11, 22:30
Hi,

They are Kuwait local prices.

XxxxHoly smokes, I'd rather get a 10 KD flight on Jazeera to DXB and spend that money on a full weekend of fun. You can get a full night in Kuwait for 20-30 KD with a PRC (never tried myself, not worth the risk to me personally, see the other option)

English Fun
12-26-11, 14:44
Holy smokes, I'd rather get a 10 KD flight on Jazeera to DXB and spend that money on a full weekend of fun. You can get a full night in Kuwait for 20-30 KD with a PRC (never tried myself, not worth the risk to me personally, see the other option)Hi,

Everyone is different with different needs and wants and of course different amounts of money they are able to spend.

Not sure what a PRC is but you mentioned risk. Most of my clients tend to be married or can't be seen in certain area's without being seen and questions being asked so I have to take everything in to consideration when booking apartment ie underground parking and being in expat area which from looking on internet is not cheap and from what I can see I will have to pay a months rent even though only over for a few days! And of course I am taking a risk being in Kuwait doing what I am doing (still a bit scared about coming over!) Then there is my flight and and food and I also totally glam up plus my toys and and other things I like to use to give a bit of a different experience.

So I would say as in all area's of life you get what you pay for, if someone doesn't want to pay that amount, nobody is forcing him to but I have learnt from this site that alot of my clients are not guys that actually post here, they watch and read quietly and use the information that suits their needs.

Xxxx

Crown Comfort
12-26-11, 16:21
Hi,

Everyone is different with different needs and wants and of course different amounts of money they are able to spend.

Not sure what a PRC is but you mentioned risk. Most of my clients tend to be married or can't be seen in certain area's without being seen and questions being asked so I have to take everything in to consideration when booking apartment ie underground parking and being in expat area which from looking on internet is not cheap and from what I can see I will have to pay a months rent even though only over for a few days! And of course I am taking a risk being in Kuwait doing what I am doing (still a bit scared about coming over!) Then there is my flight and and food and I also totally glam up plus my toys and and other things I like to use to give a bit of a different experience.

So I would say as in all area's of life you get what you pay for, if someone doesn't want to pay that amount, nobody is forcing him to but I have learnt from this site that alot of my clients are not guys that actually post here, they watch and read quietly and use the information that suits their needs.

XxxxFair enough and if you can ask that kind of money, why not, but for me if I do the maths that's almost a USD 1000 for 2 hours.

A PRC is a Chinese Lady, they do similar arrangements like discrete private apartments and you only get to them via word-of-mouth. Kuwait is not a straight-forward place indeed. I only visit from time to time and stay in a hotel and what I mean by risk for myself, I would not order someone into my hotel room, you never know who observes and if they call in LE.

Anyways, good luck in Kuwait and I guess we should praise you for going into such territory.

Bguy63
09-28-12, 05:54
Hello, English Fun,

1 Hour = 130.

2 Hours = 260.

3 Hours = 345.

What currency are those prices in?This is a definite ripoff. What say guys?

Kalai Selvi
05-30-15, 17:02
Any Philliphino girls here?

LolaKuwaiti
11-18-16, 09:46
This is a definite ripoff. What say guys?Mongering in Kuwait. You will never get anything worthy at any cost.

Jean Jensen
12-04-23, 19:38
I am a Filipino MALE masseur offering customized massage therapy home service. Only for MALE customers with his own place.

DO NOT call or message me if you don't have your own room.

Full body complete relax reflex massage ranging from soft to medium to hard press deep tissue massage.

Pay only by CASH money.

Online payment link or credit card NOT accepted.

Call or message me at +96555958456.