PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Dubai Archived Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Hooters For Ever
11-25-05, 22:31
I will come to Dubai beginning of December. I was wondering, if somebody could drop me a contact of a girl that I favour -> skinny and getting wet naturally! I am sure some some of you could get me a recommendation. This would avoid trial and error. I appreciate your comments!

H4E

Wicked Roger
11-26-05, 00:08
I will come to Dubai beginning of December. I was wondering, if somebody could drop me a contact of a girl that I favour -> skinny and getting wet naturally! I am sure some some of you could get me a recommendation. This would avoid trial and error. I appreciate your comments!

H4E
There are a variety of answers that come to mind regarding your request, one could be RTFF but I am sure other more experienced Dubai mongers may have alternate suggestions.

Keep hard and horny

WR

Umbakali
11-26-05, 07:42
Returned from Dubai after a hectic one week of business and pleasure. Went to Cyclone and the scene of women ther was good.Entrance fee was up from 75 to 80 Dhirams and the drinks were from 30 Dhirams.Picked up and 8 from Turkey and was very uncooperative and paid her half the amount and showed the door after two fucks in two hours.

The hotel was Dulf in Diera and one has to talk to staff and negotaite the rate for bringing back a women for the night.I paid 100 Dh extra.

On the other hand met a couple of CIS women leaving an appartment block
after Rolla appartments opposite citimart supermarket and they live there and
charge around 100 dh per shot about 30 mins allowed.most of them work around Ramada and York at night.

Sporadic
11-26-05, 13:34
WR, Surely you could come up with something?

1. What is un-naturally wet? If it occurs in nature, it is natural.

2. Most providers in DXB have skin, so you are half way there!

3.As a personal favor, I will ask every skinny girl I see if she gets naturally wet (I will be scouting the pool area of the hotel.)

4. You could just carry a tube of lube and ask "Need this?"

Seriously Hooters, skinny you can handle, wet takes some practice, and it is usually down to you, not her!

Cheers,

Sporadic

Wicked Roger
11-26-05, 19:29
WR, Surely you could come up with something?

1. What is un-naturally wet? If it occurs in nature, it is natural.

2. Most providers in DXB have skin, so you are half way there!

3.As a personal favor, I will ask every skinny girl I see if she gets naturally wet (I will be scouting the pool area of the hotel.)

4. You could just carry a tube of lube and ask "Need this?"

Seriously Hooters, skinny you can handle, wet takes some practice, and it is usually down to you, not her!

Cheers,

Sporadic

Sporadic

Thought it best I left it the Dubai guys to answer and you did it so eloquently! In Abu Dhabi, we don't that sort of request, we get where is Abu Dhabi? Is it next to Dubai? More intellectual stuff that really makes the brain cells work! By the way, do you think anyone else mongers in AD? Will post that question in the AD forum as well.

WR

Piper1
11-26-05, 20:10
Sporadic

Thought it best I left it the Dubai guys to answer and you did it so eloquently! In Abu Dhabi, we don't that sort of request, we get where is Abu Dhabi? Is it next to Dubai? More intellectual stuff that really makes the brain cells work! By the way, do you think anyone else mongers in AD? Will post that question in the AD forum as well.

WR

C'mon Rog - surely it can't be two weeks since you started your travels to sex prison! Feels like a few days to me (but maybe a year to you ;) ). NiceGuy99 was one of the stalwarts of the Abu Dhabi thread for ages, but methinks (actually, me knows) he's in love now. Shucks. :)

If I get lucky in Al Ain this week (unlikely by the looks of things), I'll contribute to the AD thread with some tasteful pics and esoteric literature.

Cheers

Piper

Piper1
11-26-05, 20:21
I had a nice PM tonight from a quality poster (9 posts in the past year or so, but all good stuff - no dribble like some of my posts). He asked me for some tips on the freebie scene. No tongue-hanging-out, no asking for contact numbers, etc. Respect to him. He says he's happy for me to make an open post rather than a PM for him alone. Will post a response in the next day or so - I'm bushed from work!

Why don't we discuss the Dubai freebie issue a bit? I'm a bit out of practice on the freebie scene, so I can only give dated info. Hope others will contibute. There's an "amatuers" (non-pro) thread on ISG with some great general reports and tips. But keeping it to Dubai, I'm happy to report on some good pick-up venues, and allude to some websites where I've been lucky in the past (not dodgy well-marketed sites that are basically rip-offs).

I'm also happy to give some tips about the content of on-line ads that have worked for me. Common sense - e.g., don't sound like a sex addict, and don't send pics of your little fella - gals don't like that, and they get lots of those pics.

I know there's a lot of guys reading this website who get a lot of freebie action, face-to-face or online, and it'd be great to hear their tips.

cheers

Piper

Piper1
11-26-05, 21:12
I had a nice PM tonight from a quality poster (9 posts in the past year or so, but all good stuff). He wasn't asking for contact numbers like most PMs - respect to him. Instead, he asked me for some tips on the freebie scene and said he's happy for me to give an open reply. I'll post a response in the next day or so - I'm bushed tonight.

So ... why don't we discuss the Dubai freebie situation?

I'm out of practice on the freebie scene, so I can only give limited info - hope others will contribute. I'm happy to report on some good pick-up venues that I've been to (all ages, shapes and sizes). And can allude to some websites where I've been lucky in the past in Dubai.

I know there's a lot of non-posting guys reading this website who get a lot of freebie action - it'd be great to hear their tips.

cheers

Piper

Wicked Roger
11-26-05, 23:55
C'mon Rog - surely it can't be two weeks since you started your travels to sex prison! Feels like a few days to me (but maybe a year to you ;) ). NiceGuy99 was one of the stalwarts of the Abu Dhabi thread for ages, but methinks (actually, me knows) he's in love now. Shucks. :)

If I get lucky in Al Ain this week (unlikely by the looks of things), I'll contribute to the AD thread with some tasteful pics and esoteric literature.

Cheers

Piper
Feels like a year to me Piper! Curretly covered 4 cities and 3 countries in 6 days and am bushed too! But..now here in Barcelona for a few days so if I can shake of the 'guard' I am mongering despite the relatively high prices I read on the Barcelona forum (makes you wish you were back in the UAE.....).

Hope you get lucky in Al Ain!

WR

Tony45
11-27-05, 16:28
[QUOTE=Piper1]I had a nice PM tonight from a quality poster (9 posts in the past year or so, but all good stuff). He wasn't asking for contact numbers like most PMs - respect to him. Instead, he asked me for some tips on the freebie scene and said he's happy for me to give an open reply. I'll post a response in the next day or so - I'm bushed tonight.

looking forward to some more tips from the Legend himself.

As for me I did meet a filipino (6/10) on yahoo chat, but it was not exactly a freebie. Had to spend on movie, dinner and then the hotel room. Well she was worth it though and the thought of being with a non-professional was even more satisfying. But waiting to meet someone through chat can be time consuming affair.

I normally depend on the Yahoo groups to meet someone since my visits to a bar/pub is limited. Watchdog at home. Hence never got the opportunity to pick a freebie in a bar. I met the couple (Mr. K & Ms. L) through a yahoo group.

Cheers,

Tony

Piper1
11-28-05, 00:43
Hi Guys - just got a message on my email that my PM box was full, and PMs to me have been bouncing. I've cleared it up a bit, so feel free to try again if you didn't get a reply from me (except if you're asking for contact numbers - I seriously have only a few, and I can't give them out).

cheers

Piper

Tremors
11-28-05, 14:42
Hi Guys - just got a message on my email that my PM box was full, and PMs to me have been bouncing. I've cleared it up a bit, so feel free to try again if you didn't get a reply from me (except if you're asking for contact numbers - I seriously have only a few, and I can't give them out).

cheers

PiperHi guys.

I've been following this forum for many months now and just recently got regestered. although i have yet to make any post here, i have gone through the forums quite extensively. Still one thing that i have not been able to find here are any references to Massage Parlous in dubai.

I have been to a coupl eof oriental MP on my previous visits to Dubai but does anyone have any idea of such MP for Russians/Indians also exist? im more into the full package of the massage followed by sex.

I would appreciate if anyone could shed any light on this subject?

11Bravo
11-28-05, 21:46
I will come to Dubai beginning of December. I was wondering, if somebody could drop me a contact of a girl that I favour -> skinny and getting wet naturally! I don't mind wet, as long as she sleeps in the wet spot.

One girl I knew, we had to change the sheets at 3am; there was just no getting around it; rather funny to watch her embarassed reaction, "Is that from me?" (Most definitely; I'm no bed wetter).

But as Sporadic says, her getting wet is really up to you and how you two get along. HINT: think attention to detail.

Another hint: the girls Umbakali refers to:

...and charge around 100 dh per shot about 30 mins allowed.are not going to get wet naturally.

Picked up and 8 from Turkey and was very uncooperative and paid her half the amount and showed the door after two fucks in two hours.You didn't state what her attitude was in the bar. Did she promise things she didn't deliver, or was what was on the menu NOT discussed prior to leaving (THAT CAN lead to problems later, so, FOR ME, I always find out what she is WILLING to do, and whether it meets my requirements or not).

IMHO: she promises something, then doesn't deliver: her fault.
No statement as to specs and she doesn't deliver what YOU want: your fault.

As you didn't mention what you DID give her, not possible to say whether it was still a good deal or not, at least price/shot wise.

Well, I'm sure her attitude hadn't improved when she left.

=====================================
Seaview, Monday, 9:30 - 11:30.

As usual, band great. Last song of 1st set, band ended with female base player on drums, one of the singers on bass for Clapton's "Cocaine" - all I could think of was Robert Palmer's "Addicted to Love" with the singer playing bass, in black mini and boots, swaying slowly.

Once again, number of wg's DOWN, but certainly better than 1 week ago. One VERY cute Krgiestani who really knew how to flirt, and had a very nice oscillation to the music (plus perfect posture when seated). I cursed my EARLY alarm as she looked like fun. Had to content myself with her mobile number.

Several reasonable chinese, and some more "-stanis", plus some caucasian CIS. And ethnic mix complete with some decent africans.

Bar filled up with way more males than females, but, as usual, number were there to listen to the band, then head home (like me) or off to other venues. By the end of the 1st set, male numbers back down to pre 10:00; did see more wg's arriving.

MY opinion: certainly potential for an evening's companion, and the band does rock.

Manu75
11-29-05, 06:21
There is not much about SW in the forum. The numbers of them have gone really down since 2 years. That's too bad. I used to hang out in Bur Dubai behind the ramada, there was a block with lots of girls. Now they are very very limited. That block seems dead.

I still can find some near the spinneys but again very limited number. Some chinese and some CIS. There is actually a nice one. Going rates 100 AED for 1/2 shots.

Any info in Deira?

Sporadic
11-29-05, 12:41
Met JSF at the York, it was as usual but I did notice the lack of PRC before 9, this would seem to be the rule now. Saw several very doable CIS, lots of Africans of every stripe also about. No marketing. Did have two CIS (serially) come up without so much as a nod and grab my lighter off the table, use it and replace it. They got the patented cold look, and were slightly chagrined when I said "you are welcome!" in Russian to them. As always, great to see JSF, and good old York is still York.

Hit the Seaview for my dream date with Bravo. I missed the last song (drat) and can confirm that Miss "perfect posture" was VERY interesting. I will be twisting Bravo´s arm for that number real soon.

Previous night, had Liela from Emma´s house come over. Decent service, certainly enthusiatic, but no cim :(. bbbj ok, she has a pillow soft , nice BIG rack, 19, medium length brown hair, not chubby, but not skinny either. Not a beauty in the face. TIGHT! Holy smoking chimney, Batman!
We had a small issue about the morning wake up, but not enough to complain to Emma about.

I will not repeat, but that has more to do with the thought of spending 8 hours talking to a provincial farm girl from Dagestan who is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I miss Louisa!

Cheers,

Sporadic

Jimmy K II
11-29-05, 13:27
Hi there,

special greetings to Sporadic and again sorry that we coudln't meet, but the main reason for my trip to DXB was work and my schedule was totally overloaden.
Hope to see you once in DXB!

When i arrived in the Sofitel at around 0.30h the first night, i didn't want to go out any more.
So i decided to head over to the Churchill's Bar in the Sofitel Hotel Deira City Center, but i didn't even manage to enter the Bar, because a chinese "Coco" took me away right before the entrance.
After negotiation on the price (i didn't want to pay 200 EURO/1000 DHS) for ST, we met us at 600 DHS for 2 hours.
She has a decent look, a little bit like a secretary (she's also wearing glasses). Not really slim shaped, but also not too fat and equipped with two big boobs (no silicone).
The service level was certainly not the highest, but also not really bad - for a first quick "decompression" it was ok, but nothing really exceptional.

The next night, after a heavy working day (and only a short sleep) i entered the Disco Rumors in the Ramada Hotel Bur Dubai. Due a business diner before, i entered at about midnight.
Some quite beauty girls hanging out there, though absolute stunners were missing in my opinion.
I got in contact with a nice chocolate tanned Djibouti girl (Lina), which had a quite sporty shape and always a nice smile on her face.
Service level was not the best (no CIM, no long CBJ) and when i wanted to start my DATY-rituals, she headed quick to the bathroom and i saw on my fingers some rests of blood! She was actually having her period! Shit happens.
As i made the mistake to give her the money BEFORE the action started, i had to argue with her for a second shot.
We then had all in all about 1 h sex in many various positions, which brought the action with her to a convenient end.
If i'd recommend her, only under reservations.

The following day was very hard, because i slept only 3-4 hours the night and headed to a meeting at 9.00h in the morning and had customer realtions the whole day.
In the evening i went out with some friends for diner to the seafood market in the Meridien Airport Hotel, where we also checked the Jules Bar after diner. As we arrived midnight, the selection there was not the best.
Nothing that took my interests. I had a small conversation with a CIS called Irina or so, but she certainly passed the 35y and was not really far away from being ugly.

So we decided to move over to the Cyclone where we ended up the night by 3.00h am with all the others.
What did happen there?
OK, there have been lots of chicas, but not really stunning ones.
And if i go to the Cyclone, i don't expect the best service, but at least a real beauty, isn't it?

I talked to a quite nice Lebanon Chick, but she asked for 500 US-DOLLARS (or 1.800 !!! DHS). I had to laugh out lout, when i heard her price, but may be she found any asshole paying this price.

Guys, times for mongering have already been better in DXB in my opinion, or it was just not my day.

At the waiting queue for the taxis i've been grabbed and attacked by some chinese seeking their last chance, but i was so disappointed, that i went home alone at 3.30h.

This was my report about my short trip to DXB, where things have become worse for mongering i think.
When i'm back in town in feb/march 2006, i'll try to make it better!

So long, cheers
Jimmy

11Bravo
11-29-05, 16:45
bored at work, frustated about missing out on a night's lesson of "good posture", so only thing to do is compose comments on active members' posts.

we get where is abu dhabi? is it next to dubai?what's the problem? i always refer to abu dhabi as "dubai, sheik zaied road, exit 42".

by the way, do you think anyone else mongers in ad?now that ng99 has "retired", you are the designated monger.

... but it was not exactly a freebie. had to spend on movie, dinner and then the hotel room. "risky business" does have a valid point.

i know there's a lot of non-posting guys reading this website who get a lot of freebie action - it'd be great to hear their tips.i'm guessing: be young, handsome, fit, and don't broadcast where the good hunting grounds are.

(sw's)... the numbers of them have gone really down since 2 years.major supression le campaign going on, seems like they want to sweep the streets clean. as barcrawler mentioned elsewhere, and with the letters to the editor in the gulf news, number of civilian women have been harassed by yokels who can't (or don't bother) to tell the difference between a sw and someone out to go shopping. and, with the growth in dxb, plus the limited housing, more and more families to complain about undesireable behavior to the le hotlines.

not saying they aren't out, but another member mentioned he saw a successful le sweep near spinneys, trade center road at noon, 3 girls in the back of a le suv, others rep001tering, trying to escape. with repeat occurrences, wg's are very hesitant to go out at all, except to grab a taxi to the office.

... but i didn't even manage to enter the bar, because a chinese "coco" took me away right before the entrance. after negotiation on the price (i didn't want to pay 200 euro/1000 dhs) for st, we met us at 600 dhs for 2 hours.damn. she's been on my to-do list, but if she's making money like that, i don't stand a chance!!! just keep her away from the girls i do know.

so we decided to move over to the cyclone where we ended up the night by 3.00h am with all the others.
what did happen there?
ok, there have been lots of chicas, but not really stunning ones.when the trade shows are in town, those good ones get pulled quickly. plus, as stated above, there does seem to be more le presence out and about. as i posted previous page, i was told: "even cyclone bar; now, too much police outside." girls don't want to be milling around outside at closing - like i said, seems to me like antelopes and lions (le).

Sporadic
11-29-05, 20:11
Well gents, do be a little careful about the famous F.

I have been getting calls from her every night. She freaked out several months ago, and called me AT HOME and started screaming at me, and since then, I have been a tad distant.

JSF was outraged about her call, but she never bothered to apologize during any of my visits, until this one.

First call, ok, an apology. Next night, you want girl? Sorry, got one in bed at the moment, besides she was trying to pawn off the not too attractive one at her house. Called me again when I was at the York with JSF, and went so far as to say she would send a girl to the York for my approval. That was never going to fly because I had my scheduled dream date with Bravo at the Seaview. five minutes later, she called JSF to confirm that I was indeed with him, and at the York!

Tonight she calls again, insisting, and again I decline. She then went into psycho mode again and asked, "why not, are you busy with affairs of the heart?" WTF??

I liked her better when she was just an OTT moaner and madam, now she is a conspiracy buff and getting more strange by the moment.

Seriously gents, she is hot (if never a GFE) but watch your backs, hide that mobile number and keep some distance. This lady is losing it.

Speaking of stalkers, my way too GFE Irina has been heard from again... my goodness, this has not been my week.

Jimmy, Sorry we could not manage a beer, sounds like you got caught up in convention fever: Silly pricing and all the best already taken. Tough luck.

I have met Coco, she can be warmed up, but if she was grabbing you at the door, she obviously saw you as a quick second round at the normally non-p4p Sofitel. Tough luck again. As for the cyclone, my advice is "pull early and often!" I do not think I have ever stayed at the Cyclone past 1am, the last minute frenzy holds little appeal for me although rumor control reports bargains can be had at that time of night (but NOT during conventions etc.)

Cheers,

Sporadic

Tony45
11-30-05, 10:44
There is not much about SW in the forum. The numbers of them have gone really down since 2 years. That's too bad. I used to hang out in Bur Dubai behind the ramada, there was a block with lots of girls. Now they are very very limited. That block seems dead.

I still can find some near the spinneys but again very limited number. Some chinese and some CIS. There is actually a nice one. Going rates 100 AED for 1/2 shots.

Any info in Deira?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would advise stay away from the streets. There are cops patrolling the streets in private cars and the moment you hook a SW the lights go on behind you.

Riggae road in Deira was quite popular for SWs, but due to this cleaning drive SWs prefer to do business in hotels.

Cheers,

Tony

Wicked Roger
12-01-05, 19:10

Now that NG99 has "retired", you ARE the designated monger.

When I was at school I wanted to be a fireman, helicopter pilot etc! Don't think the teachers would know what a designated monger was back then. But if the cap fits......

WR

Piper1
12-01-05, 19:37
Well, it was a busy three days in Al Ain on the work front, but quiet on the hobby front - despite seeing lots of nice fronts. Miss Bodyguard took good care of me. Still, a nice break from the office.

Regarding Sporadic's troubles with Miss F - I'm glad I popped in my rarely-used "secret" phone chip when I called her to discuss arrangements for the party last month. (But then again - I don't think she has a crush on me, so I think I'm safe ;) ). Sporadic - I don't know how you handle neurotic calls any time of the day from a WG/Mama-Rosa when you're at home. That would bother me. And she should know better - much better.

Also - how *does* F know when you guys are visiting Dubai? Hmmmm.

Re Freebie Pick-ups ... I'm guessing: be young, handsome, fit, and don't broadcast where the good hunting grounds are.
Yep Bravo - that counts us out :) but we older and wiser guys still have a chance - especially if we try for the older gals - late 20s early 30s are delicious, willing, experienced, and out to enjoy themselves.

Good hunting grounds (from my limited experience in one-night stands in Dubai): Scarletts in Emirates Towers, Rock Bottom, Peanut-Butter-Jam at Wafi City on Friday Nights (lots of cabin crew gals), Starbucks Jumeira, and Jumeira Beach Park (a mate was lucky many times in the latter two).

Websites: completely avoid the well-known one that asks for your credit card, and is full of obviously sham profiles. Go for the Y-who, or PM me for a free site which gave me a few nice dates overseas recently (a "friends" site, not a sex site). When I checked the Dubai profiles on that site, I was astounded at how many gals I already know at a professional level. I was tempted to play with a couple of them, especially an exotic late 20s blonde gal who flirts with me big time.

But "clients" are too dangerous to play with, dammit! Gotta keep work and play very separate.

cheers

Piper

Piper1
12-01-05, 22:37
Well, it was a busy three days in Al Ain on the work front, but quiet on the hobby front - despite seeing lots of nice fronts. Miss Bodyguard took good care of me. Still, a nice break from the office.

Regarding Sporadic's troubles with Miss F - I'm glad I popped in my rarely-used "secret" phone chip when I called her to discuss arrangements for the party last month. Sporadic - I don't know how you handle neurotic calls any time of the day from a WG/Mama-Rosa when you're at home. That would bother me. And she should know better - much better.

Yep Bravo - that counts us out :) but we older and wiser guys still have a chance - especially if we try for the older gals - late 20s early 30s are delicious, willing, experienced, and out to enjoy themselves.

Good hunting grounds (from my limited experience in one-night stands in Dubai): Scarletts in Emirates Towers, Rock Bottom, Peanut-Butter-Jam at Wafi City on Friday Nights (lots of cabin crew gals), Starbucks Jumeira, and Jumeira Beach Park (a mate was lucky many times in the latter two).

Websites: completely avoid the well-known one that asks for your credit card, and is full of obviously sham profiles. Go for the Y-who, or PM me for a free site which gave me a few nice dates overseas recently (a "friends" site, not a sex site).

When I checked the Dubai profiles on that site, I was astounded at how many gals I already know at a professional level. I was tempted to play with a couple of them, especially an exotic late 20s blonde gal who flirts with me big time. But "clients" are too dangerous to play with, dammit! Gotta keep work and play very separate.

cheers

Piper

Sporadic
12-02-05, 01:26
My personal hero Bravo, helped set up a double date with his seriously A-list Ms. W´s friend, PJ.

Ms. W showed up with a new hairdo, looking seriously nice, and her "Plain Jane" (PJ) pal was looking ok, then took off her overcoat (for lack of a better word) and moved up two notches. Hot body.

Genetics, culture, training? I have no idea, but this young lady (25) made me feel like a million bucks. Man-healing stuff here gents. Surprisingly, she was not a good massage artist, but I am nit-picking here. She extracted three shots in three hours, the clock being the arbiter of the fourth, not a lack of trying or desire.

She also sports one of the cutest rear ends I have ever seen, yet another proof of God´s talents. The attitude was the clincher, her unstated goal in life was to make me a happy camper, and I dare say she made it so.

She is "under the wing" of Bravo´s A-list miss W, but I tell you gents, if she provides experiences even close to what she gave me, she would be fully booked, all week. A gem, and I was damn lucky to meet her. I would not have pulled her out of a crowd at any of the major venues, but my goodness, what a discovery! I may have to intentionally pull b-listers for a while, just to see what materializes!

Viva la B-list!

Thanks Bravo, and please thank Ms. W and Ms. PJ for me, I had a wonderful evening.

Cheers,

Sporadic

Nice Guy 99
12-02-05, 05:32
By the way, do you think anyone else mongers in AD?

Now that NG99 has "retired", you ARE the designated monger.

That would be blissfully retired please ... but still a keen observer of the AD scene.

11Bravo
12-03-05, 09:53
I may have to intentionally pull b-listers for a while, just to see what materializes!No problem, fun evening.

I've ALWAYS maintained that the b-listers do provide a better experience. If nothing else, economics. An a-lister, as I've oft said, not a question of "if she has a customer", but "who that evening's customer(s) will be". A b-lister? She does appreciate the business, and, given a decent wage, has no problem devoting the night to you.

Another nice thing? Have not met any psyco chinese, at least ones who call you at inappropriate times (they understand discretion; a "missed" call is their tactic if they call).

... but we older and wiser guys still have a chance... Still leaves me out, unless she's out alone. Otherwise, she wouldn't want to be embarrassed by being seen by her friends talking to the likes of me. :)

RugbyOn her arrival last night, got an earful about "english people come here, watch rugby" from Miss T. Bad news, guys; these are really ruining the reputation of english punters. "Come, drink; if asked want lady, say "Maybe". But no maybe; only drink; no want to leave. Then, they go home alone. Waste time."

Girl will have a drink with you (especially if you're paying). However, when it's finished, she will be expecting to leave. It's the old cliche, "Time is money". Or, IF it's a guaranteed deal, then she'll stick around. But with an unknown, she will move on. Nothing against you; it's just business.

Lesson: girls do remember who wastes their time. If you're a visitor, OK, no ramifications. But if you're a regular, then word does get around. They will appreciate a "not tonight".

"Only want touch."
Lesson: Likewise, they will remember who's after the cheap thrills, who's a serious player.

"Go with 1 english man; he tell me 500 LT. At hotel, I want pay money first. He only give me 250. I tell him, OK, but no LT; I go back bar."
Lesson: Pay AFTER ONLY works when punters live up to what they say. Otherwise, system collapses.

"Go with 1 english man; he tell me 500 LT. At hotel, I want pay money first. He only want give me 40."

Now, I did ask Miss T - was this perhaps English pounds? Euros? No, dirhams. Told her it was for taxi after she delivered the freebie.

Lesson: Freebies are available in dxb. But a WG does expect to be paid a legit wage.Like I say, a real earful. She was really put off of the english. Told her to wait a week; they'd be gone soon enough.

One last effect of the rugby: Miss T waited for 30 minutes for a taxi to get to my place. When she finally flagged one, the driver was, should we say, a bit rude, actually saying he didn't like chinese. Normally, she would have just gotten out, flagged another. But as she put it, "I no want wait 1 hour, so stay inside." When she got to my place, she paid the fare, saying "Thank you". The driver, to his credit, did appologize.

Like I say, she was quite wound up; it's rare that I seen her angry.

Piper1
12-03-05, 12:59
I've ALWAYS maintained that the b-listers do provide a better experience ....A b-lister does appreciate the business, and, given a decent wage, has no problem devoting the night to you.
I agree - in fact, I've never really thought of it in terms of A and B etc. Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder. But seriously, as long as she's not ugly, it's *always* attitude that appeals to me, and gives me a sense of the quality of service to come. I've been right most times.

Have not met any psyco chinese, at least ones who call you at inappropriate times (they understand discretion; a "missed" call is their tactic if they call).
Yep, the Chinese gals are much more professional in their dealings. The CIS gals usually are, but some are very emotional in their work (which can be a good thing on the night! :) ) I've had two "emotional" phone calls in the past that could've meant big trouble - luckily I was alone both times. When I explained the potential problem, each gal didn't seem to understand - they were more concerned with their own issues. I had to be quite firm (plus stop seeing them, plus get another phone chip).

Still leaves me out, unless she's out alone. Otherwise, she wouldn't want to be embarrassed by being seen by her friends talking to the likes of me. :) Aw c'mon - you do allright. No room for modesty here! ;)

cheers

Piper

Sporadic
12-03-05, 16:02
I've never really thought of it in terms of A and B etc. Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder. My definition, A-list=Stunner, one you would pull on looks alone; B-list is all the rest.

Pardon the comment Bravo, but your Miss W (especially with the new hair-do) has no idea exactly how A-List she is. Drop that lady into a black cocktail dress (long split up the side) and she would stun at 50 meters, and IMHO ask for and get 1500dhs. LT in any number of venues.

I've had two "emotional" phone calls in the past that could've meant big trouble - luckily I was alone both times. When I explained the potential problem, each gal didn't seem to understand - they were more concerned with their own issues. Bingo, drama queens. Conventional wisdom from the Moscow board suggests that ruskayas require a firm hand, they see nice as a weakness sometimes. Could be.

[sarcasm_On] Rugby, I just do not understand, such a touchy-feely game, easily confused with cricket or golf. Why these gentlemen (and we did see a few at Seaview that night, bravo) have such a bad rep is beyond me.[sarcasm_OFF]

BTW, if you ever get stuck in MXP (Milan airport) for a layover, do yourself a favor, come through immigrations and just hang out in the arrivals hall. Fashion capital = super model types strutting about. I swear, a hush comes over the area, and every head, male and female just turns and stares.;)

Cheers,

Sporadic

Popos
12-04-05, 07:02
I just come back from Dubai.

I went to Cyclone around 9pm. There was nobody else than 15-20 chinese girls waiting for business. I collected some phone numbers from the most attractive ones. Then, with my friend, we went to other places like York to pick 2 girls each. I feel the best practice is to get 2 girls from different etchnic group. that night I got 1 Ethiopian and 1 Chinese for 300 Dhr each. What a great night, one wanted to make happier than the other. Then I ended with a little competition, The best bbj get 50$ extra. Waou ! great great experience.

For me the best places are Cyclone and York but I don't know much about other places. Any input?

Cheers,

Popos

Piper1
12-04-05, 10:35
I had to call D yesterday afternoon to say I couldn't make it for the grand finale threesome with Miss B. Miss Wildcat was a bit suss that I had to "go to the office" on a public holiday evening, so I bailed out.

Instead, we went out to dinner with her sis (a real cutie!), then we went to Rock Bottom for a bit of fun and pool. Around midnight they headed home, leaving me to my own devices. I decided that I would finish my pool game, then head to Regal to check the scene and collect a few CIS numbers. Luckily it was a long game, because lo and behold, 15 minutes after leaving, Miss Wildcat returned, saying she missed me. Grrrr! The leash it getting shorter.

cheers

Piper

11Bravo
12-04-05, 15:00
You snooze, you loose, sometimes

Planned to catch Seaview's 1st set, and hook up with Miss Posture. However, made the fatal error of laying down "just for a bit" around 6. Woke up close to 10. By the time I finished rustling up some dinner, and watching a bit of American football (game turned into a massacre), was past 11 before I got to Seaview.

Not all that crowded. Standing tables occupied. Some CIS, some chinese (as BC says, the familiar faces had returned), more africans. Got a drink, moved to the far column's ledge to peruse the dance floor.

Wrong way: African walks up to other side of counter, and suddenly GRABS my arm, sticking her tongue out, licking her lips (like out of a BAD B movie). If someone walks up, says hi, business. But GRABBING? UNSOLICITED? Let's just say, we had words; she, AND her 2 friends at the table moved on. As I've often said, it's just disrespectful.

Right way: LSM, nice chinese I know, came up to say hi and see if she could drum up some business. Now here, a smile, a playful TOUCH (and we know each other in the biblical sense), no problem. I decline; looking for Miss Posture. LSM's friend arrives, another Seaview regular (short girl, usually in black dress or strapless top - EverReady, you know her). Not realizing I know LSM, Miss Short starts touting LSM, "Nice girl, fun, good massage...". I bend down, saying, "I know LSM." No doubt there as I know her chinese name; gets a laugh from all.

Having learned from my previous mistake, I go to the phone early, looking for some bullpen relief. Miss Posture answers. She does remember me, asking why it's been so long since I've called. That's the good news. Bad news is: she's home. Home at midnight? Codeword for already attached. She gives me the usual "Tomorrow?" Given work, I just say "another time." That's what I get for a late arrival.

Give Miss Skirt a call; no answer. She's either in a bar, can't hear her phone, or else already occupied. Go back inside to Seaview to catch the band, but heart not really into it. Couple chinese that are "possibles", but not really outstanding. The 2 outstanding chinese are already engaged, both arriving as "bring your own". One is really putting on a show on the dance floor; perhaps she's seen the movie "Flash Dance" with the chair. Bouncers don't take kindly to using the bar's furniture as props. Figure to just cut my losses and go home. My mobile rings.

Outside, give Miss Skirt a call back. Again, no answer. Tired of phone tag, I point the car home. Miss Skirt calls; she's at York. Not enough english to answer what's the packaging tonight. Don't change directions. 1/2 way home, think WTF am I doing? Turn around, figure I'll check out Imperial. Haven't been there in 6 months. Yes, it's late, past midnight, but... Park car behind Panarama.

Into Imperial. No cover charge for me (if there had been, I'd not have gone it). Stayed all of 90 seconds. Place packed with GUYS; very few women visible. Those that are there, didn't register for me. I just confirm that, for me, Imperial past 11 not the place to be; I'm just not into lifeboat mentality (as in "last one leaving" ) . Fail to see the attraction of a crummy band, with surging MASSES of GUYS.

Figure I'll hit York; this close, might as well see what Miss Skirt is wearing tonight. Will move car closer to avoid street time for her (generic), just in case I do find someone that strikes my fancy. Then, hits me; I've never been in Jockey's LATE, so why not. Right there. Don't move car; head to Jockeys.

Walk in, not all that crowded. Cute -stani in front of me. As I pass, she says "Hi, you call me." I'm not placing her, although she does look familiar (I'm looking at her from the FRONT). She knows my name; I ask hers. Damn; it's Miss Posture. She's just arrived. She'd been given a head's up by a friend that Seaview was a "buyer's" market.

I move over to the back column to get out of the traffic path (I understand I'm NOT the center of the universe). Turn around, she has NOT followed. "Failure to communicate" my intentions; I wave her over. Once in position, she does know how to flirt, asking if I'd called "because I missed her, or because I wanted to take her?" I just cut to the chase, asking how much for LT. We agree on 500; as she's an unknown, I verify what time she'll leave in AM. By 9 works for me; off we go. With her, I'm interested in enjoying her experience, so didn't bother to ask about menu. Whatever is fine.

Back at my place, very warm, cuddly. No mention of "pay before". Another football game on TV, looks like ANOTHER run-away, so we head to the bedroom. For only being here 3 months, her english is remarkedly good. Besides being cute, WITH good posture, she's also intellegent and can carry on a conversation. Rather a vanilla menu, but her choice. She is responsive, but... do miss the 1/2 time massage, even one that's 1/2 assed. Not quite the GFE level, but not mechanical either.

Nice change, but nothing to disuade me from pursuing my asian studies.

11Bravo
12-05-05, 03:09
...but I don't know much about other places. Any input?Just the usual RTFF.

Pardon the comment Bravo, but your Miss W (especially with the new hair-do) has no idea exactly how A-List she is. No arguement there; and she can cook too ;)

Tony45
12-05-05, 10:31
[QUOTE=Piper1] Luckily it was a long game, because lo and behold, 15 minutes after leaving, Miss Wildcat returned, saying she missed me. Grrrr! The leash it getting shorter.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good for you Man, atleast you have a leash, some of us here have to carry our watchdogs around our necks.

Cheers,

Tony

11Bravo
12-05-05, 14:40
COMMENTS WELCOME. PLEASE REVIEW to see if your hotel
a) is mentioned
b) comments correct/should be added
-----------------------------------------
Info gathered from Dubai hotel thread as of 5 dec 05.

Wicked Roger
12-05-05, 19:03
Grrrr! The leash it getting shorter.

Piper
Piper

Want to borrow my leash - the one in pictures that J is wearing. Likely longer than your is getting. LOL!!

WR

Piper1
12-05-05, 21:27
Piper, Want to borrow my leash - the one in pictures that J is wearing. Likely longer than your is getting. LOL!! - WR
Hey WR - I prefer that accessory to Tony's "pet" ;) (don't worry Tony - I've seen kinkier).

Miss Wildcat desperately wants another mini-Piper (bub) soon, and she doesn't want my little swimmers wasted splashing into another pool, so she's pumping me dry lately. Will be a while before I'm off the leash, methinks.

Piper1
12-05-05, 21:32
...I got 1 Ethiopian and 1 Chinese for 300 Dhr each. ... I ended with a little competition, The best bbj get 50$ extra. Waou ! great great experience.
Good for you Pop - I've noticed this happen in "doubles" a number of times - a bit of competition can be a good thing sometimes. I'm sure the $50 incentive you offered helped things along.

cheers

Piper

Tom2004
12-09-05, 07:29
Hi Folks,

I love to have some experiences with Filipino Girls - did search at the forum but not real good information. Checked out Orchid hotel, but not enjoyable experience.

Any idea how/where to find girls from the Philipines - no love affairs, I am looking for working girls only.

Thanks for your help,

Stay safe,

Tom

11Bravo
12-09-05, 21:22
just remember city. or city raps. or scary tip. scary pit? racy tips? even satyric p.

c: cyclone. standalone club. expensive, yes, but where quality is easy to find. chinese to the left, cis to the right, no africans. 75-85 dhs for the privilege of entering (no drinks included). dj only, no live band. has to be experienced at least once.
i: imperial suites. outside entrance, to left of hotel entrance when facing hotel. spectral opposite of cyclone, very down market; valid only for a change of scene. get there early, leave early; later, very unfavorable m/f ratio. chinese, africans, cis. possible to find a gem if you're lucky. watch your wallet; reports of pickpockets over the years. live band.
t: tgit, astoria hotel, ground floor, across from reception. afternoons. say from 13:30 to 16:00 (1:30pm to 4:00pm for you young bucks). scene rapidly starts to dwindle by 15:30 (come on, just subtract 12); bar does close at 16:00; reopens 18:00 (6pm). chinese, africans, cis; mostly down market, but chance of finding a gem (doesn't have anything better to do in an afternoon but look for an extra income st). attached restaurant. canned tunes.
y: york hotel. enter hotel, stairs on your left before you get to lobby, 1 floor up. quality wise, between cyclone and imperial suites, but still possible to find a (most likely chinese) gem or 2 at a much more reasonable rate than cyclone. the usual chinese, africans, cis. live band.

r: rockafellas, regal palace/plaza hotel, catty-corner from york. walk straight back from hotel entrance; 1 floor up from ground. mostly cis, no chinese. if not equal to cyclone for cis, perhaps comes close. live band.
a: admiral plaza. what? ok, covers the break from tgit's 16:00 closing to its reopening at 18:00. just up the street from astoria hotel (walk out astoria's "non-parking lot" exit [opposite side from reception], turn left, to end of steet; it's on your right). punters/wg's will drift there from tgit. besides, i needed the vowel.
p: panarama hotel, jockeys. ground floor, to left of hotel entrance. mostly chinese, cis. mainly early evening place, 19:30 (7:30pm) to 22:00 (10pm). some resident wg's; others use jockeys to gather, form up, then move on to their respective offices. within easy walk of york, imperial, ramada's rumors. dj, 2 large screens for sports. good place to meet up with another punter as it's relatively small.
s: seaview hotel, mariner's club (guitar neon sign above entrance). entrance is in back of hotel, outside. 1 floor up. dynamite band if you like loud rock-n-roll. secondary attraction is wg's; usual mix of chinese, cis, african. less numbers of wg's, but a number of males there are there only to listen to band, so a seemingly unfavorable m/f ratio can be misleading.

most popular hotels: sheraton 4 points, ramada (mankhool rd.), both in bur dubai, both near golden triangle (york... imperial... jockeys). or le meridien airport hotel, diera.

yes, there are innumerable other places for wg's, but for someone "unsure of the concept", the above should suffice until they can get their own bearings.

"but i tried all of these bars; couldn't find anyone acceptable". no problem, go spend a month in saudi arabia, kuwait, qatar, oman, yemen, iraq, iran, pakistan, even bahrain, then come back and gripe.

hint to management: never send anyone direct to dxb. have them spend a month in any one of the cited "gem" places, then bring them to dxb. you'll never hear a peep.

Tercar 66
12-11-05, 12:25
Plenty available. Send me a PM I'll give you the contact no working girls only pros.

Hi Folks,

I love to have some experiences with Filipino Girls - did search at the forum but not real good information. Checked out Orchid hotel, but not enjoyable experience.

Any idea how/where to find girls from the Philipines - no love affairs, I am looking for working girls only.

Thanks for your help,

Stay safe,

Tom

Piper1
12-11-05, 23:41
Looks like things are slowing down, coming up to Christmas, with the mass expat exodus (including me, soon). Has anyone thought of a solution to the proxy block problem? Some of you IT guys must have some ideas. JSF just mentioned on another site that he cannot post here, or check pics anymore, and he's a senior member. Obviously the proxy issue must be restricting many would-be posters in the UAE.

Jackson - if you read this - any ideas?

Cheers

Piper

Meanwhile, Miss Wildcat has just hired a new live-in helper. Hired on recommendation from a friend without having seen her. She's Sri-Lankan, statuesque, 29 years old, buxom, nice face, hair down to her ankles (from her head that is) and wears tight clothes. If I saw her in a club, I'd make a bee-line for her. Why is she doing this to me?!! The torture! (I'm working at home a lot more now :) ). But seriously - off-limits. :(

Huitzilopoch
12-12-05, 13:19
Looks like things are slowing down, coming up to Christmas, with the mass expat exodus (including me, soon). Has anyone thought of a solution to the proxy block problem? Some of you IT guys must have some ideas. JSF just mentioned on another site that he cannot post here, or check pics anymore, and he's a senior member. Obviously the proxy issue must be restricting many would-be posters in the UAE.There are a few programs you can use to change this, or go through a website like megaproxy.com.

My fav is hidemyip.com(I think) pm me if you want a copy of the program, i'll try to track it down. I'm in the states again so i don't have to use anything but when i was in the uae i had to learn the hard way how to get good internet porn!

Irish Lad
12-12-05, 20:30
Hi,

Is everyone leaving as I am arriving???????

I'll be there for a week over Christmas chasing CIS babes in my usual haunts if anyone is still there.

IL

Piper1
12-12-05, 22:27
Irish Lad - I'll be here until Dec 26.

Popped into York and Regal tonight - much fun to be had - including an old fave just back from Uzbekistan (will post a few reminder pics of her soon) and a new friend. Her friend is a very beautiful Iranian lass.

cheers

Piper

Irish Lad
12-13-05, 00:05
Hello Piper,

I arrive AM the 23rd. You know my number if you have a free night. Meanwhile, I'm keeping a close eye on the board for any good tips!!!!!! After all who wants a turkey on Christmas day?

IL

S Titmus
12-13-05, 00:24
I am planning a brief trip to Dubai shortly. I have heard that there has been a blitz of places like Cyclone by the police. Is this true? If it is true what are the places to avoid?

Piper1
12-13-05, 09:55
Hello Piper ... After all who wants a turkey on Christmas day? IL

Hi Irish Lad - maybe Turkish instead. ;) Will try and catch up with you - you have some tales to tell, to be sure to be sure!.

York seems to have picked up a little. I was in there with a mate last night for about 20 mins, and there were some nice blondes, including one about 20yo who has a real Gwynneth Paltrow look about her (with the right make-up she would be a dead-ringer). Wish I took her number, but the guy I was with was talking to her and her brunette friend. In the end he took neither.

He's actually staying in York, so cannot bring a girl to his room. I suggested he call 4 Points Sheraton, and they quoted him 800DH. I told him if he went to the desk he might get a room for about half that (no?)
_________

Most of the night we were at Regal, which was rockin'. I suddenly saw a new beautiful "Indianesque" gal as I walked past the bar. I did a u-turn for another look, and it turned out she was with an old fave of mine, a blonde Uzbeki gal. I didn't see Blondie at first, but she grabbed my arm and said hi. I was surprised to see her after nearly a year. She told me her friend is from Iran. Maybe, maybe not. No matter - she's a stunner. I took her number and plan to make a visit soon.

BTW - if you get to Regal - check out the little upstairs bar. Set up like a kasbah, with shisha pipes, a pool table and a few gals relaxing away from the main crush.

Cheers

Piper

JustSumFun
12-14-05, 16:03
Hello guys,

Been trying to get onto this forum for quite sometime but to no avail. A couple of days back a friend came over and did something and now it seems I can at least view posts. Dont know if I can post but just trying. Hope it gets through.

Been pretty busy with work for the last few months but now a bit relaxeed. Used to relieve my stress by visits to F's house once in a while. She has 3 new ladies at her place by the way. Tried one. Very jolly young girl with a slim firm body. very good attitude and is a bit mischievious too. Just the way I like them. Not too much of a rack. Just small round firm ones. So there is nothing for the guys who have a fetish for a big rack.

Of course the other ladies at F's house compensate for the lack of a big rack on this one. All of them have ample racks.

Tried E's house once and got a cold reception. E herself is semi retired it seems and someone new is managing the house. I was startled, 15 minutes into a session with one of the sweeties there, by heavy knocking on the door. Well did not really like that. Just hurried through the session and left. Met one of E's girls at a friend's hotel room later on and told her that I did not find that incident very amusing. She apparently called E and told her what had happened. Got a call from E telling me that the new manager is "new" and does not know me. I should not have any problem again in future.

well it would have been a shame if I had to give that house up because of someone who does not know me. Anyways I told E, upon her enquiry about the lack of calls from my friends, that my friends found her rates a bit on the high side. She promised to reduce the rates if anyone mentions my name.

But there is a downside to this arrangement. She calls me up to check if the guy who wants to visit her place is indeed a friend of mine. Checking before she gives a discount. It is a pain. But the next time I go over I will tell her that my friends will use a codeword so she does not have to bother calling me to check up.

Anyways it feels good to be back and read all the posts on this forum. Been missing it for quite sometime.

Keep it up guys.

Justfun

Piper1
12-14-05, 17:36
Welcome back JSF - pity you couldn't make it the other night when I called. It was a bit short notice on my part, but it was a spontaneous decision to check out Regal after a long while - glad I did. Now that we both have more time up our sleeves, I'm sure we can catch up for a lemonade and a game of scrabble soon.

As for your post about unfinished business with the moaning gal in the pics section - I found her number, but haven't called yet. Anyway - I thought you finished! ;)

Cool Tiger
12-14-05, 19:49
JSF,

Good to see you back. Have missed your posts on this Forum. Hope the Proxy Works and look forward to seeing regular reports from you.

My next Dubai trip could take place early Feb-06. I will get in touch with you
closer to the time. As previusly discussed, I shall not rush off early from our meeting for the promised drink. I hope Sporadic is also in Dubai at the time. I owe him one.

Huitzilopoch,

I am not an IT whizzkid, but by revealing openly on this Forum which proxy programs to use, I suspect that it will only be a matter of time before access to the website on which these programs are held will be barred in UAE.

Would it not be safer to PM such information?

Piper,

"... Lemonade and a game of Scrabble...", lol.

Don't forget, my offer for London Party Scene still stands, when you are next here.

JustSumFun
12-15-05, 10:28
Hi Piper. Thanks for the invite the other day. Sorry had some guest coming over for dinner and could not sneak away.

I never finsihed with the Moaner mate. What with the walk of shame to beat all walks of shame and then the family waiting for the elevator as we got off at her flooer it just spooked me so much that the little brother refused to respond. No amount of coaxing from the moaner could get a reaction. And I will give her full marks for trying.

Had to go over to Monica's place the next morning for a diagnosis. Had to make sure if there was ny permanent damage to the little brother. He performed with a fervour that I have experienced only during my teens. Well all's well that ends well. Still have a yen for the moaner. ;)

Back to the present.

Last night hooked up with a fellow monger from the forum, does not post much but a hell of guy, and had a couple of beers at the York. Too early to call anyone. We hooked up around 7:30 and left York by 9. Outside the York we debated the merits of hopping into a cab and going across the creek to E's place against the pleasure of a leisurly walk down to F's place. F's place won out. One of the new girls was nissing but Natasha, Julia and the other new one, Nana were there. My friend had not had the pleasure of Nana and Natasha. He picked Natasha the moment he saw her. That left me with a choice of Julia or Nana. Since I had never tried Nana I opted for her.

Reddish hair, ample rack, very kissable lips a cute smile. She loves to kiss. Very passionate girl. No Problem with DATY and 69. A great BBBJ later we got down to business. Asian cowgirl then shifted into cowgirl and finished with doggie. Piper's fav position. ;)

I would give her an 8 out of 10 abd that is only because she is not a stunner. Quite pretty with a good sense of humour and speaks pretty good english too.

When we finished F was missing. She had a dinner date and had gone off leaving the girls in charge. I waited a few minutes for my buddy. But he was in there for a long haul so I kissed Nana goodnight and left. I recommend this one. and Ofcourse Natasha and Julia. And before I forget I would still recommend F to anyone looking for a good time.

Next Fr wll probably be about a gal from across the creek. E's house is on the menu.

Justfun

QUOTE=Piper1]Welcome back JSF - pity you couldn't make it the other night when I called. It was a bit short notice on my part, but it was a spontaneous decision to check out Regal after a long while - glad I did. Now that we both have more time up our sleeves, I'm sure we can catch up for a lemonade and a game of scrabble soon.

As for your post about unfinished business with the moaning gal in the pics section - I found her number, but haven't called yet. Anyway - I thought you finished! ;)[/QUOTE]

JustSumFun
12-15-05, 10:42
Hello mate. I plead guilty to that. F had pleaded with me to let her know when Sporadic is back in town because she felt so bad about having called him when he was back home and wanted to apologise to him. I told her when sporadic arrived. And she duly called to apologise. The later calls inviting him to smaple her new talent were all marketing ofcourse. I was not guilty of that. Sorry for that Sporadic. Was not aware that she would continue to try and get back into your good books in such a manner.

Justfun

Regarding Sporadic's troubles with Miss F - I'm glad I popped in my rarely-used "secret" phone chip when I called her to discuss arrangements for the party last month. Sporadic - I don't know how you handle neurotic calls any time of the day from a WG/Mama-Rosa when you're at home. That would bother me. And she should know better - much better.

Piper

Sporadic
12-15-05, 12:04
JSF,

No problem I guess, but her "marketing" was not really marketing, I still think she sees conspiracy behind every corner. Kind of strange.

Cheers,

Sporadic

TDH Lover
12-15-05, 21:19
Friends,

Have been reading and going through all reports since I am visitng Dxb next week. Great reports and must say mongering in Dubai seems to at its best and all of you have made it reach a cult status. I am visiting with family which means I can mostly get out during afternoons which is going to limit my experience . ( Doesn't mean I am not going to try the nocturnal activity but with limited access) I have only been able to get old records and contacts of Massage Parlours as most reports are for the Golden Triangle (CITY)

Can anyone PM me any good Massage Parlours and CIS house or any great GFE and some indicative rates. I promise to come back with my reports for the benefit of our fraternity.

TL

Bizzie
12-15-05, 23:22
Good to see you back JSF.
I had a similar experience with a madam who delivered her young apprentice (who I believe JSf and Sporadic may have had the pleasure of meeting) to my hotel the night before. The madam called me several times the next day. By then I was in Al Ain at a meeting and reluctantly answered the call form an unfamiliar number only to find the madam asking about the performance of the girl form last night (which was awesome!). Standing in the middle of a bunch of associates I hemmed and hawed, and hung up.
Annoying to say the least.

JustSumFun
12-16-05, 14:03
Thanks mate. It is good to be back. But I am afraid it is very temporary. It could be an extended preiod but the proxy buster I have is only temporary. So I might disappear again anytime soon. Anyways my buddies have my number and keep in touch with me on the phone regardless of whether I am able to post here or not.

Good to know you are back.

Cheers

JSF

Good to see you back JSF.
I had a similar experience with a madam who delivered her young apprentice (who I believe JSf and Sporadic may have had the pleasure of meeting) to my hotel the night before. The madam called me several times the next day. By then I was in Al Ain at a meeting and reluctantly answered the call form an unfamiliar number only to find the madam asking about the performance of the girl form last night (which was awesome!). Standing in the middle of a bunch of associates I hemmed and hawed, and hung up.
Annoying to say the least.

11Bravo
12-16-05, 16:03
I am planning a brief trip to Dubai shortly. I have heard that there has been a blitz of places like Cyclone by the police. Is this true? If it is true what are the places to avoid?Well, if YOU are a street walker, I'd say stay indoors. And, these days, I wouldn't be chatting them up on the street either.

Have not heard anything about busts INSIDE venues (perhaps some sting operations, but only for the ladies). You should be OK as long as you don't attract too much attention to yourself outside: out of the venue with lady, quickly into a taxi.

I am visiting with family which means I can mostly get out during afternoons which is going to limit my experience . ( Doesn't mean I am not going to try the nocturnal activity but with limited access) I have only been able to get old records and contacts of Massage Parlours as most reports are for the Golden Triangle (CITY)I'd check the FULL definition of the acronym.

Can anyone PM me any good Massage Parlours and CIS house or any great GFE and some indicative rates.Don't know MP's or houses. Not my thing (you'll notice I've NEVER reported on them). So why the PM to me requesting THAT info?

Big spender like yourself, don't see why you'd have any problems
Just a GUESS, but believe offering a Cyclone girl 100 for ST will receive the same response in 2005 as it did in 2003.

"Called up Ira (thanks JustFun) and set up a ST saturday afternoon at the CIS place. ... Had gone on a shoe string budget - gave her UED 100 and she kept on kissing me. . We talked for another 10 mins. and left. Overal experience 7/10. Attitude 10/10."

Wonder if she would say the same thing?

Nice to see you back JSF. I don't know, but with friends like these... I know I wouldn't be recommending TL to any GFE I know.

However, you make your own GFE; candidates can be found anywhere in the CITY.

11Bravo
12-16-05, 16:21
while waiting for stevestx's next update, couple of stories caught my eye in the newspaper this week.
underline mine for emphasis.

seeking separation
sharia court looking into divorce plea over husband's perversion
couple had history of marital and financial problems
dubai

a sharia court is studying a divorce claim by a woman who has accused her husband of infidelity and unspecified sexual perversion.

the arab couple married a few years ago and has a history of marital trouble.

the woman told the sharia court that she was suffering, both mentally and physically, from her husband's alleged mistreatment. they also had financial and social problems.

the woman consulted a lawyer before lodging her divorce claim and said she suspected that her husband, a businessman, was visiting prostitutes.

the woman said she could not accept her situation and decided to seek divorce.

court officials failed to reconcile the couple and are expected to rule on the case soon.

i'm guessing, in order of probability: bbbj/cim anal [CodeWord118] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord118)

================================================
shop worker jailed for molesting woman

dubai

a court sentenced a shop attendant who touched a woman's backside in front of her husband in a shopping mall to three months in prison.

he will be deported after serving his jail term.

the dubai public prosecution had charged the 21-year-old syrian attendant, identified as a.s., with sexually molesting the 24-year-old filipina.

the dubai court of first instance heard that the victim, her husband and relative entered the outlet. they wanted to buy a jersey for the husband. the filipino husband asked the accused to give him an item to try on inside the changing room.

dubai police heard that the 24-year-old asked the shop attendant to give her another jersey for her husband to try it because the 1st one was too small.

strange look
in her statement to the police, the woman said the syrian was looking at her strangely. her husband told him, "please concentrate in your work."

according to court records, when the three aproached the counter to pay for the purchased items, the suspect came from behind the wife and touched her.

the victim instantly turned towards him wanting to slap him in the face and yelled at him in english while her husband wanted to hit him.

the shop manager stopped the husband from hitting the attendant and called police.

imho: unless you've been to the region, the mentality behind this story is rather difficult to fathom. however, for those who have been, it's easy. the victims were tcn's, would submit to the indignity, and keep quiet. very nice to see that was not the case here.

not pointing a finger at anyone. just because you know you would not abuse a wg, she doesn't necessarily know that. so have some consideration why she might need some convincing (more than just money) to go with you.

Sporadic
12-16-05, 18:06
Bravo
The victims were TCN's, would submit to the indignity, and keep quiet. Very nice to see that was NOT the case here. I think this has more to do with the fact that the perp was NOT a UAE national. Remember the social pecking order, non-Gulf Arabs are way down the list.

Big spender like yourself, don't see why you'd have any problemsThat was the going "one shot" rate at F´s house (100dhs) Big hearted lady she is, she lets them keep 50%.

Of course, I never got that rate (even for incall on the two occasions I dropped in.) The rates are whatever can be squeezed out of you.

Cheers,

Sporadic

11Bravo
12-16-05, 18:52
Bravo I think this has more to do with the fact that the perp was NOT a UAE national. I understand. I was just commenting on his attitude as an example to what some of the wg's encounter.

And in this case, it was NOT a wg, and she was with her HUSBAND. It's just the arrogance that boggles my mind.

That was the going "one shot" rate at F´s house (100dhs) Big hearted lady she is, she lets them keep 50%. You know, I NEVER question my decision to NEVER patronize those places.

Not a spendthrift, but I never begrudge someone a decent wage. Paying more doesn't guarantee a GFE, BUT, if she doesn't have to immediately be thinking of the NEXT customer, then she can certainly (if she cares to) devote more time to a leisurely pace. And 100 dhs is not that wage.

-- 50 dhs for her? That's obscene.

Piper1
12-17-05, 14:01
JSF,I am not an IT whizzkid, but by revealing openly on this Forum which proxy programs to use, I suspect that it will only be a matter of time before access to the website on which these programs are held will be barred in UAE. Would it not be safer to PM such information?

Piper,

"... Lemonade and a game of Scrabble...", lol. Don't forget, my offer for London Party Scene still stands, when you are next here.
Hi CoolTiger - I agree - better to keep the proxies quiet. I happily mention JAP because it's already banned in the UAE (as are all obvious proxy/anonymizer sites). JAP etc can still be downloaded outside the ban, or emailed, etc.

If I ever get to London, will let you know, thanks, and we can have a game of scrabble also. Interestingly, I just received an email from a former Dubai fellow-monger who was "escorted onto a plane with a one-way ticket back to London" a few years ago. He often invites me to London for wild parties (and man, he can party - one of the reasons for his ticket home) but this time he's dropping into Dubai on the way back from BKK. He's a cultural sorta guy. ;)

My current plans for next year (apart from the one-nighter in BKK) include Australia, Spain and one other place, yet to be determined (maybe Brazil or Argentina - just can't find a work excuse for the latter yet!)

cheers

Piper

JustSumFun
12-17-05, 15:56
Nice to see you back JSF. I don't know, but with friends like these... I know I wouldn't be recommending TL to any GFE I know.

However, you make your own GFE; candidates can be found anywhere in the CITY.Hi Bravo. It is good to be back mate. Let's see how long I am on this time. And I agree mate. I have learned the lesson the hard way. One of my best friends on the forum Keeps telling me that I am way too generous and I should stop it before I get into trouble.

I had been feeling the same way myself, for quite sometime, but recently got a wake up call when I got a call from a forum friend who just refused to take the hint and went on and on about the P4P talent he had picked up the previous night. Maybe he thinks that I am into the hobby 24/7. I am not. I was in a situation where I could not utter a word about the hobby without getting into serious trouble. And a small hint is all it takes to understand that it is not the right time to talk about the hobby. But some people just dont understand I guess. And this same guy just ignored me when I told him I wanted a contact that he had made and was raving about. I guess he is a follower of the policy "What is yours is mine. Dont touch mine"

Since then I have made it a point not to be too generous. The guys who took contacts from me are definitely not generous. I have yet to see any contacts coming my way. A couple of them did give me contacts. But when you take it into consideration the number of guys I have given contacts to then the tally would be way too negative to even think about. All this does not include my regular buddies from the forum ofcourse. They have always reciprocated whenever they came across something hot.

Ofcourse there are some who go out of their way to see that I get a good contact but that is a very small number. The rest are just interested in getting the numbers and then not even worrying about saying thanks. Some of them drag me out from home saying we must meet up. But then the moment they get the contacts from me they remember they have an urgent appointment and leave so abruptly it makes my head whirl. Makes me wonder. Well live and learn. I have learnt my lesson.

Now we meet on my terms. The only exceptions are the small group of friends who have always responded when I am feeling a bit down and want to hook up with friends.

I guess this post falls into a Rant category. Just blowing steam I guess.

Justfun

Piper1
12-17-05, 16:28
JSF - I agree - it doesn't pay to be too generous with the numbers. Luckily I had a polite cautionary PM from a well-known poster when I was a newbie poster. I can't mention his name, but it almost rhymes with nomadic, and starts with "Sp".

About 50% of PMs I receive ask for contacts. My standard response is "I can't give out numbers - I hope you understand", and I usually get a polite reply. No probs.

I sometimes receive PMs *offering* contact numbers, only one of which I've ever accepted, probably a year ago (for one of the rare AMPs near my house - I still haven't tried it). But recently, one PM offer sparked my interest for a special reason, so I said I'd be interested in the number. Of course, I never heard back. Again, no probs.

You're a generous guy wanting to help some mongers and WGs alike, but there's plenty of both in Dubai, so I don't see either party needing much help in finding each other.

cheers

Piper

Piper1
12-18-05, 00:37
Hi Guys,

Im thinking about arranging another party. Different venue and gals this time, and I'm open to suggestions. Judging by the last party (at F's) which worked out fine, the arrangements would be something like this:

- We each pay about 400 DH
- 3-4 guys
- 4-6 gals available - hopefully a mix of different nationalities (CIS, African, Chinese)
- We get to play with two or three gals each, depending on your stamina (SteveDubai is not invited - kidding Steve)
- One-on-one through to orgy style - your choice
- Afternoon/evening 4 hour party (e.g., 2-6pm, 3-7pm etc).
- Anytime up to Dec 24.

If interested, let me know (known members of course). I won't hold my breath, as last time all interest came in the last few hours. But if you're interested, let me know, and I'll see if I can arrange it, as a service to our community. :)

Cheers

Piper

Piper1
12-18-05, 01:12
Hi Guys,

Im thinking about arranging another party. Different venue and gals this time, and I'm open to suggestions. Judging by the last party (at F's) which worked out fine, the arrangements would be something like this:

- 3-4 guys
- 4-6 gals available - hopefully a mix of different nationalities (CIS, African, Chinese)
- We get to play with two or three gals each, depending on your stamina (SteveDubai is not invited - kidding Steve)
- Anytime up to Dec 24.

If interested, let me know (known members of course). I won't hold my breath, as last time all interest came in the last few hours. But if you're interested, let me know, and I'll see if I can arrange it, as a service to our community. :)

Cheers

Piper

Piper1
12-18-05, 15:22
Getting some interest from the usual suspects. ;) Four guys so far, including myself and one guy I don't know, but has posted a number of genuine posts on ISG (not Dubai).

Most interest is for a weekday, and the only feasible weekday before Christmas is Saturday Dec 24. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll start looking for a venue. Also let me know if you want to bring along a special gal or two. I'll try and round up a nice CIS and African, possible also a pretty Chinese gal who's been on my list for a while.

Milyon
12-18-05, 15:45
Getting some interest from the usual suspects. ;) Four guys so far, including myself and one guy I don't know, but has posted a number of genuine posts on ISG (not Dubai).

Most interest is for a weekday, and the only feasible weekday before Christmas is Saturday Dec 24. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll start looking for a venue. Also let me know if you want to bring along a special gal or two. I'll try and round up a nice CIS and African, possible also a pretty Chinese gal who's been on my list for a while.

Dubai punters, you are a lucky lot. Great Turkey and Ham with some nice P4P action to boot. All in the afternoon, so you guys can still go for the office party and fantasize about that one woman from the office that you'd have wished to have had in the afternoon group ! ( We ALL have that ONE woman in the office we want to shag !)

Anyway, enjoy your X Mas, and don't forget to pick up the nice Christmas Cake from Spinneys !

The rest of us not so lucky to be in Dubai will ofcourse wait for the "brushed up" pics !

Merry X Mas

PS : F & E's place would be nice if anyone "generous" PM's. If not of course understand, will try something new from the usual hangouts.

Cheers

M

11Bravo
12-18-05, 20:05
Hotel info has been updated on the hotel thread. Corrections/additions received as of 18 Dec have been incorporated (think I got them all). Any others in the next couple of days, let me know, and I'll edit. Otherwise, this info will be set.

Cool Tiger
12-19-05, 04:57
JSF Quote

"Of course there are some who go out of their way to see that I get a good contact but that is a very small number. The rest are just interested in getting the numbers and then not even worrying about saying thanks. Some of them drag me out from home saying we must meet up. But then the moment they get the contacts from me they remember they have an urgent appointment and leave so abruptly it makes my head whirl. Makes me wonder. Well live and learn. I have learnt my lesson"

JSF,

I have to put up my hand and admit that I am guilty of this. When I last came to Dubai in Feb-05, you kindly agreed to meet us at York, where we also had a drink. Sadly, we genuinely had to rush off, as explained to you at the time. Whilst you kindly provided us with F and E's contact details (which we utilised extensively for the next few days) we did not return back to cyclone, thus, in return, had no contacts to provide you with. I have since exchanged a few emails with you, mainly about the Dubai scene.

Having now read your post, I can see where you are coming from, in terms of this one-way information. I shall do my utmost best to send you some contacts. Currently, I do not have any contacts for Dubai other than what JSF has provided me with.

Recently, a close friend of mine came to Dubai and I provided him with F's contact, and extensive notes for the club scene. He had a wonderful time with F and made numerous contacts with girls, mainly A-listers from Cyclone. I shall get in touch with him and get all the information about the WGs and pass all the details on to you and post them here as well, minus the numbers!! I don't think he took any pics.

This way, at least I have put something back into the system that provided me with all the relevant information, when it mattered most.

CT

Luv Bug
12-19-05, 12:38
Hey - Another party - count me in! I'm going last this time either!!!

Some attractive slim CIS babes please!!

Afternoon 2 - 6 preferable

Hi Guys,

- 3-4 guys
- Anytime up to Dec 24.

Cheers

Piper

Piper1
12-19-05, 16:11
Guys who've contacted me about the party - check your PMs please.

Time to finalize arrangements.

Cheers!

Piper

PS - Love Bug - it pays to check your post before sending it. Forgetting one small word makes a big difference. You volunteered to go last again. Hey - fine by me! LOL :)

11Bravo
12-19-05, 18:47
Just talked with a girl I know whose office is York, confirms the bar is now closed. Bad times for the ladies. As she said, last few days, "too much money go out":
- "went to Cyclone, too many girls, no make money"
- "last night, go SeaView, no make money"
- Astoria is a no-go due to LE fears
- Imperial Suites, only girls who have "cards" can work there (at least chinese).

So, with the entrance fees, and not recovering that overhead... She's wondering where the next office is, until York re-opens. I'm sure a lot of wg's are in that same boat.

Can only wait and see if this IS simply a licensing matter, or perhaps sending a message... to multiple places.

Shame, as the York was really good as a meeting place: reasonable ladies at reasonable prices. Obviously, any number of other places, but I've had rather good luck at the York. Hopefully, things will get sorted soon, and things will be back to normal.

Piper1
12-20-05, 15:32
Just heard from an informed source - according to him, no raids etc - just closed temporarily for not getting the necessary paperwork in on time.

Piper1
12-21-05, 13:06
Turns out the pubs were evading municipality tax, but rumor has it they will be open again within a week. However, Steve has the lowdown, so it could be longer as he says.

Quick report of a killer of a night last night: Went to Regal, and struck gold with a bunch of gals living together - including the cutest little blonde and her taller blonde friend. Two brunettes were not as pretty, but very busty. Moldovan and Russian gals - all around 20 years old - apartment near Bur Juman, and willing to host the party. Got a phone number, but now I can't attend the party I tried to organize due to a work commitment. Sorry to those who were going to join in - will try again mid-January. Their starting price was 1000Dh all night - but they agreed to 400 for a few hours, two shots.

After getting the number, I joined a few friends (including a nice young blonde I've known for months) for a game of pool at another hotel. We'd both had a few drinks, and she was flirting like crazy - she never paid much attention to me before, but she was obviously in the mood for fun. Against my better judgement, I ended up at her place at 2am and we had a wild session. No charge - she was in it for the fun. When I left, the only cab around was already waiting for someone, but he told me to hop in and wait for his other customer.

Lo and behold, it was an Arabic WG in an abaya! (Moroccan). Her English wasn't too good, but the cabbie translated for me. I took her number too, and arrived home at 430am ready for a grilling, but Miss W was asleep. Grilled Piper for dinner tonight. Just called a mate to arrange my alibi - whew!

cheers

P

JustSumFun
12-21-05, 16:07
Piper you are one heck of a lucky guy. A freebie with a blonde WG and the icing on the cake a Morroccan babe?

I must warn you that one of these days I might just bum the Morroccan's number off you if you do get something going with her mate.

And one more thing. Your inbox will be deluged with pm by tomorrow morning I bet. So get you reading glasses out and polish them in anticipation mate. ;)

RecentlyI got a prime Filipina contact, besides the ones I already had, from a forum member. So far never tried all the numbers I had but a forum buddy asked me if I knew any filipinas.

Called up my contact to warn him that a friend will be calling. Well I got a call from my friend later in the day saying that was the best contact I had given him so far. He had never seen some one like that. Not a stunner ofcourse. But there was something which really appealed to him. He rarely posts so I dont expect a FR. But when I meet him the next time I will get a blow by blow account from him.

Special Thanks to my forum buddy who gave me that contact.

Justfun

---------------
Beer Drinkers get more Head :) I can vouch for that.

Piper1
12-21-05, 19:23
JS - Nothing comes without a cost - including a sexy blonde WG "freebie". As I mentioned - I've known her for ages, but we just chatted like fellow pool-players in the past. She used to be the GF of a guy I know, but I assumed she was single now as they split up a couple of months ago. She's not the usual one-timer businesss gal - more into finding a well-off boyfriend to look after her, and does occasional work on the side. She gets clingy, which is why I kept a pool-table distance in the past.

But last night she was hot with all the eye contact, smiles, touching, swishing of her blonde hair and other come-ons. My resistance was soon down, and I found myself having a great time with her in her room. She was good.

Late today a mate called me and to say her "sort of" boyfriend - well, a guy who likes her (and was also playing pool last night) kept on calling and messaging her to see where she had gone. She didn't take any calls while I was with her. I like the guy and had no idea he had a thing for her.

As for the Moroccan gal's number - no probs. I didn't get a good look at her as she was in the back seat and it was dark, and she was wearing an abaya and shaila. But from memory she was exotic.

I'll try the cute pint-sized blonde from Regal when I get the chance. She had a great attitude, and has only been in Dubai a few weeks. Her English is limited - one of her friends had to translate sometimes.

cheers

Piper

Steve Dubai
12-21-05, 20:12
Managed to get back to that part of the UAE where this site is not blocked, so I'll post my recent reports of my short Bachelor break.

Long day at the office, and a few errands to get myself set-up for this short break, meant I was not ready for action until 10pm.

One downside on this break is that the wife did not take the maid with her, which means I have to make it back to my home before 5am to avoid any risk that the wife would discover I've been out all night. This is going to be expensive as it will be taxi back every night.

Had checked-in earlier in the day to the 4pts and noticed a security guard visibly present in the lobby (there was a guy on previous stays, however seemed to stay in the background) - wondered if this was a sign of difficulties to come.

Got myself down to Jockeys to re-acquaint myself after an 18 month absence. Place was about 50% full - mainly CIS, 1 Chinese and 2 Africans. The African lady wasted no time In pouncing on me, which immediately got me tense in anticipation of annoying persistence these ladies are known for, however when I told her I was not interested she immediately left me alone - what a relief. I would rate the girls in the place all 4 / 5's - a disappointment after my last time when I had such a great time. By the time I had sunk my second beer there was no improvement so I left for Rockafellas.

Walked in the building and the security guy asked me to pay Dhs50 - WTF!! - I protested but its either a new policy, my face is not known or he just did not like the look of me - so I paid - at least I had a beer included. Upstairs the place was about 75% full - this is more like it - the band was playing great tunes. Walked around the place - 100% CIS - would have rated them 4 - 8's - but nothing that really stood out instantly. I noticed a birthday set-up in the corner for "Lena" however no party girls had turned up yet. Noticed a new bar on the right just as you walk in - a good improvement. Two or three beers later nothing was attracting me to make the move - a girl comes across to say hi - nice face, good humor and excellent English - but lacking in the boobs department meant she was not going past first base.

A short time later a group of 4/5 CIS girls take over a table I was stood next to. One in particular (one of these Asian looking Kyrgyzstan's?? or whatever) stood out for me - would rate her a 9, good figure, nice dress, although she seemed to just look straight through me. Her friend behind however looked at me in that "f**k me" look - not as good as her friend - would rate her an 8, hair tied back (1 point deducted), short jeans skirt (1 point added) - initially did not respond to her looks hoping to make a move to her friend.

As I normally do, I observed the goings on first to get a feel if my potential target is "cold & starfish". After about 15 minutes my target disappeared - I started to look around & saw her talking to a guy - I turn back and her friend is standing right in front of me. Good conversation and great humor - she is 27, divorced from a British guy having lived for 3 years in Dubai, now with her residence visa expired is back on the game on a visit visa. The chemistry was mixing well so confirmed that I would be her temporary employer (at least for the next 2 hours anyway!!). She tells me her friend (my 1st target) lives with a British guy who has no clue she is on the game when she goes out with her friends (bullshit? - maybe - but conjures up a worrying scenario if he is outside watching)

At 1.30am we left for the 4pts.

She then springs on me she has a car (!!) so we jump in & drives around to the hotel. My previous worries on the security guard did not materialize, and it was almost a salute from him as we walked past the reception - (If they were really business minded he should be selling condoms).

Great session, BBBJ, she liked it a bit rough, from behind, and asked for Anal, although its not my thing so had to disappoint her on this one. After the session she asked if she should go or stay - so told her to go. We never discussed anything about money, so put Dhs600 in her back pocket as she was leaving - she never came back knocking on the door so must have been okay.

I got dressed then jumped in a taxi back to my place, then it seemed like only minutes had passed when the 6.45am alarm clock went off!!

So after my first night - was okay - although I have to realize it won't be as good as 18 months ago as I only have 4 days and a hell of work pressure.

Day 2 will see me take a look at the Hyatt Regency

Steve Dubai
12-21-05, 20:14
After mulling over last nights lunge back into the world of P4P, I felt a little disappointed - it was more like a standard night out with no real events that made the evening stand out - maybe I had high expectations and I'm back to reality.

So where should I invest my time tonight. Decided as it was Wednesday I would head up to the Hyatt Regency and see what is happening since the refurbishment has been completed. A recent visit during the day witnessed a new bar called - "The Bar" (and I bet they paid a consultant a fortune to come up with that one) - this is on the mezzanine level above where the Carpenters used to be. The Carpenters has now been relocated next to the entrance of the Premier.

I leave my place (near Jebel Ali end of Dubai) at 8.30 for the short journey (what am I thinking of here) and arrive at the Hotel at 9.30. I walked up to the "Bar". There was a DJ playing music, low lighting atmosphere, 3 bar staff and 5 waiters/waitresses and two guys sitting at the bar. About turn, back downstairs, and walk to the Galleria. Get to the entrance of Carpenters and walked in. There was the usual Filipino band (3 girls & 1 guy) and about 5 people (matching the number of staff!!) - there was one couple whom the girl seemed to be a WG but that was it. I perched myself on one of the stools opposite the bar (where else am I going to - and besides I'm dying of thirst) and ordered a beer.

After about 10/15 minutes of a completely out of tune band, I realized I had become engrossed in the football match showing between Al Ain & Al Wahda (??) then the bar doors open (which brings in the gleaming white light from outside, thus everyone turns and watches who is coming in) and in walks two Chinese girls - at best I would rate one a 5 and the other a 1 (for showing effort). Ordered a second beer and my mind starts thinking this break is not turning out so good. Decided as I'd made my way here, I might as well stick it out and see what the nightclub has to offer.

Finished my second beer by 11pm, could not stand the band anymore, so left & walked around the ice rink (it was a bit early to go inside) and became a "lookie loo" for half an hour (joining the 10 or so other "lookie loo's). Started to feel a bit cold, so decided to park by arse outside & watch the comings & goings (mainly comings!!).

As I walked outside all hell breaks loose - a police car drives up with his lights on, siren blasting out, screeches to a halt - three security guys come running from the Galleria - (in another country, the LE would jump out of their car - not here - both sat inside their car) - another LE car joins - within 8 seconds what seems like 30 "lookie loos" come out from the bushes to see what is going on and congregate around the entrance - the security guys talk to the LE for a while. One security guy runs back in the building. The LE turn off their flashing lights. I start to think the possibility this could be an LE swoop on P4P, so decide to walk across the other side of the road, next to the car park & observe developments from there. After about 5 minutes of inactivity the LE leave - what it was all about I have no clue.

I waited 20 minutes before going back inside, and sure enough it was business as usual. Got to the entrance of the club, where there was an argument between two couples about not being allowed in. Got inside (Its now about 12.30), paid my Dhs80, and entered the darkened room. Place was about 50% full, and freezing - the A/c was on full blast. Ordered a nice "ice cold" beer for which they relieved me of Dhs30. There was about a 50% CIS, 45% Chinese and 5% African - rating them from 3 - 7. Somehow, although there were quite a number of people, the atmosphere felt cold (and not from a temperature point of view). Nothing struck me as an instant attraction.

Made 2 circuits of the place, had a second beer, then decided this was not going anywhere, so cut my losses and left for Cyclone.

Got there about 20 minutes later, paid another Dhs 80 (or 85 not sure now!!). Walked inside and was impressed with the seasonal Xmas tree - now which door should I use? - left or right? - okay use the right one. Inside and the place was packed - warm atmosphere, waded my way through the CIS section, and ordered a beer (Dhs30). A couple of circuits around the CIS main bar and again nothing was attracting me - what is it? - the ratio of girls / guys was also poor - about 1:2. Thought to myself I would hang around here a bit longer - if nothing came up I would move to the Chinese section and see if the display shelves were better stocked, besides I have to remember if the CIS see me in the Chinese section, my CIS membership will be cancelled.

Nothing improved, so I moved over - clearly an abundance of stock available, lots of little touches on the arm as I walk past, with whispers of "take me, take me". I find a spot at the end bar and see 4 or 5 "A" listers. I suddenly see Sally (my regular) and she looks at me surprised - I'm hoping she will leave me alone as I want to take someone else. A number of approaches are made, but my blood shot eyes are trying to focus on a particular "A" lister. A flick of my eyebrows gives her the signal to come over and starts conversation - she's only been here a month, nice figure, and she passes the genuine boob test - so all lights are green. Chemistry is right and its not long before we are laughing at some jokes.

Time must be now 2am and I say lets go (nothing is said about money), back to my hotel, excellent session, passionate, leaving a nice large wet patch - proof she got off. She is out of the door at 3.30am (with a Dhs700 gift stuffed in her back pocket) and I get dressed and jump in a taxi back home, falling asleep on the way!

Alarm clock greets me at 6.45am with a bright noisy smile.

Steve Dubai
12-21-05, 20:16
Struggled to get up this morning - seems each year becomes harder, although the work pressure is an added burden this time. Crashed out at home at 5pm for two hours to gain some energy for tonight, after all its only a 4 day opportunity.

Reflecting on last night, Cyclone again proved to be the No.1 venue in many aspects - atmosphere, quantity of available girls, varying quality according to each person's budget, and the ability that if you cannot find a CIS of your choice, there is always the Chinese section - not many other venues offer this.

So its Thursday night tonight. Plan is to make out for Cyclone again with Friday planned for Rockafellas. Still hope to repeat my experience of 18 months ago with the CIS "party" girls.

For the early evening, decided to head down to the Intercontinental - the Marbles bar, and the Filipino band, gives a good opportunity to enjoy a drink listening to some tunes. Got myself ready by 8pm & called for a taxi, however I was not prepared for the response. Taxi company told me they are not accepting orders on a Thursday evening and everything is booked - OMG!!! - what to do now. Did not want to drink & drive, had to get back at some point, but how would I get to work if my car is somewhere downtown.

Eventually came up with a plan that I would drive down to the Metropolitan on Sheikh Zayed, leave my car there, then get a taxi into town. Next morning I would get a taxi to pick my car up, then onto work - it just means I'll have to get up 20 minutes earlier!! (as if I need this!!) - obviously forgetting at this point it is my day off Friday.

So onwards with the journey and made it to the Intercont at 9.30. Put my head in Marbles, and the place was packed, 50/50 ratio of guys/girls and not a space to sit. Decided to walk down to the KuBu bar - this place had about 8 guys and 2 WG's (CIS). Looked upstairs at the Pub, only 1 WG sitting alone (rate her 7). Walked back to Marbles, but still no place available. Hung around outside a while to see if someone left. Whilst waiting the security guy in the lobby was stopping the incoming CIS girls from walking down the "boulevard" past the coffee shop, telling them they had to use the street entrance at the far end.

It was nearly 10pm, and I had not had a drink yet. The band in Marbles finished their 1st set, so decided to go & have a drink in KuBu - maybe it will get better. Walked in & 2 more CIS girls had appeared. Took one of the stools at a pillar opposite the main bar. 4 more CIS arrived. Would rate them 5 - 7 in looks. One of the girls positions herself in the middle of an open area - clearly open for business.

Another 2 CIS girls arrive and sit next to me at the Pillar - would rate them 6/7. An American guy walks in and stands next to the girl "open for business". They engage in some conversation, (why is it most Americans speak so loud everyone can hear their conversation?) he asks her at one point what does she do in Dubai, for which she replies "I'm in the entertainment business" and she opens at $300. He try's to show no interest by saying he is meeting friends at the Rock Bottom. He then offers her to join him at the Rock Bottom for $200. She declines & says $250. I nearly dropped my beer when he countered with $220. Not being able to overhear everything, they then leave together. 5 minutes later she returns alone.

I am getting looks from the 2 girls sitting next to me and the girl who has re-opened for business - but not for me. By 11pm I decide to pay-up & leave for Cyclone as I did not want to leave it too late.

Arrive at Cyclone by 11.30pm, in though the doors. My mind was to follow the same tactic as last night - the CIS section first - then if nothing doing move to the Chinese as I will surely find something.

Through the doors & place is packed already. Wade myself to the main bar & order a drink. Girl / Guy ratio is not very good - about 1:1 - one or two possible targets stand out, but nothing that makes me want to make an instant move. After about 45 minutes and 2 / 3 circuits around the CIS section, and the ratio of girls/guys is now very poor - must be down to 1:4 - it was incredible the number of guys.

I decided to move to the Chinese section. It was like moving to a completely different venue - loads of girls - ratio was now 4:1. Find a spot at the end bar and order a beer, trying to avoid the slightest twitch to the 45 pairs of eyes that I feel are staring at me. Strike up conversation with a guy next to me who has an A lister on his arm. He too is married and out for a bit of fun - although I note he is not talking too much with his girl.

My attention settles down on one girl, not quite an A lister, but looks fun, and motion to her to come over. Whilst she makes her way through a throng of guys who are doing the circuit, my mobile rings - its AnQi from last night - I look around to see if she is here, cannot see her - I know if I answer the call I will not be able to hear a word, so I reject the call. My new girl says hi and we start to get to know each other - I buy her a drink.

My girl "Li" (Cannot remember her name now) seems to know the girl with the guy next to me. This girl does not seem too happy & "Li" asks me if I am his friend. I say not really, I have only just met him. His girl then leaves him - obviously a time waster.

Li's drink seems to be getting her relaxed and it was not that long before we left for her place. (approx 2am). Nothing was discussed about money. Back at her place she was now quite horney, and had no hesitation in giving me a BBBJ before I had time to drop my trousers. She was rubbing her tits and fingering herself. By the time we moved to the bed she was so wet I thought I was in for some waterworks.

4am I had to break myself away from her bed before I slipped into a coma. I left her building and walked a short distance to the main street I could see. I discovered myself next to BurJuman, and hailed down a taxi.

The taxi guy had no clue where my famous location was, and suspected he must have been on drugs as he drove so fast, even in my drunken state I was not comfortable. Made it home in one piece and fell into bed with the luxury of knowing I did not have to get up for work.

The final day 4 will see me visit TGI Thursdays for possibilities of a lunchtime gem.

Steve Dubai
12-21-05, 20:17
I will separate my final day into two parts - here is part 1.

Awoke at 9am - felt so good to sleep in for a change. Its my last day as a bachelor so had to make the most of it. I had decided to make a visit to TGI Thursdays. I'd only ever been once for a drink (about two years ago) and never took a girl.

Got a few errands out of the way and got ready to drive downtown. Got outside my villa - Oh Shit - where's my car - it's gone. My heart started to beat fast - I walked into the street, but could not see it anywhere. I called 999 and told the LE my car had been stolen - they said they would send someone. I started pacing up & down the living room - who could have taken it. Then it dawned on me - you stupid idiot - I'd driven it down to the Metropolitan last night. The LE arrived in their usual discrete manner, instead of knocking on the door, they just blast that loud horn, which draws the attention of all the street. I apologize for wasting their time and explain I'd forgotten that I'd left it at a hotel.

Ordered a taxi down to the Metropolitan, recovered my car and headed down to TGIT. I got down their at about 12.30 - I wanted to get their fairly early to be sure of getting a parking spot inside the courtyard, to avoid the walk of shame in the street. Approached the entrance and notice the security guy was charging Dhs15 entrance to 2 guys in front of me. Seems I was in favour as it did not apply to me.

Inside there was about 4 guys, 6 Chinese and 2 CIS would rate them 2 - 8 - place was empty - ordered a beer and within 2.5 seconds a Chinese girl had latched onto my arm. Good news for me was she was one of the girls I would rate 8, nice figure, black top, knee length skirt, took some time for her to pass the real boob test, but she passed. Now I did not want to pull so early, so told her I was waiting for a friend and if he did not show up I would more than likely take a girl. She stayed next to me. We got talking, I bought her a drink to be sociable. The place did not really start filling up until about 1.30. I only saw one other Chinese girl who I would have rated better, but she seemed more business like in her approach - so decided to keep close to "Annie". "Annie" was a regular at York & TGIT, although was not at York Thursday night. She's been here 6 months. I asked her why she does not go to Cyclone, she replied too much competition - girls there need to be tall.

An argument breaks out between two Chinese girls and a guy, who starts giving them verbal abuse about being harassed - the security guy comes over and things cool down. The place is busy now - would rate the girls 3 - 8, with a better selection of Chinese than CIS, but overall a good atmosphere. I noticed a few people eating - how is the food?
We start stuffing ourselves with the popcorn & nuts. A couple of African girls enter the place and start their hunt for some prey.

Time moves on and its 2.30, I'm getting drunk again, Annie has had three bloody Mary's - so she's well on the way. I say lets go back to my hotel (I still have to think about the evening activities yet). Back to my hotel and she won't stop talking. She's in the bathroom and appears totally naked (I prefer to take it a bit slower). We start kissing, but she's intent on biting my tongue. She unbuttons my jeans and starts a BBBJ, but she's singing to herself at the same time. I tell her to be quiet. Onto the bed and some DATY, but she starts talking again!! - I tell her to shut up and relax - she orgasm's and then wants to ride me cowgirl. A number of different positions and I'm still not finishing - we move into doggy which starts to build me up. We start to change positions again, then she decides to pull off the rubber to give me a BBBJ, however just as she pulls off the rubber, I explode into her face & hair - she lets out a loud scream and runs to the bathroom, whilst I start laughing.

Job done, she gives me a massage and I sort of drift of for 10/20 minutes. I'm awoke with her giving me a BBBJ, which proceeds to round 2.

By 4pm I kick her out so I can recover for the evening activities

Steve Dubai
12-21-05, 20:19
After bidding farewell to Annie, I just wanted to crash out for a few hours. I got the car back home, then back again to the hotel and quickly fell asleep. I was woken by my mobile ringing & ringing. I tried to ignore it and sleep, but I was now awake so looked to see who was calling. 3 missed calls from the wife and 1 from AnQi (From Day2).

Got the call with the wife out of the way. As soon as I closed the line AnQi called so I answered. She said she missed me & would I be seeing her tonight. My plans were for Rockafellas, so I told her no, maybe another time. She asked what I was doing - to which I stupidly said nothing - "please, please, please can I see you now" was the reply. Now I was actually feeling a little horny having just woken up, so the words "Okay" seemed to come out quicker than my brain was working. As soon as I closed the line I thought this will really screw up my evening plans.

AnQi arrived about 20 minutes later and was wearing a sort of abyaa type long jacket. When she took this off my jaw nearly dropped to the floor, she was wearing a school girl outfit - white blouse, short tartan skirt, long white socks - s**t my pecker was at attention in an instant. Music on, dim lights and into action we went - this was certainly a memorable 90 minutes. After a mind blowing session, and with her head on my chest, my mind started to think how to play out the evening. It was now 6.30pm. I had wanted to hit Rockafellas again, then I looked at the white blouse hanging on the end of the chair, and the tartan skirt still wrapped around her waist - decisions, decisions.........

With only a few hours left, the only decision I could take was to bid farewell to AnQi and hit Rockafellas later - tough one I know, but variety has to win over in my situation, given my limited opportunities.

I told AnQi to get dressed, but it was hard watching her do that, and bid her farewell. If only they could dress like that in Cyclone!! I prised myself out of bed and got into the shower to freshen up.

I now needed to let my balls re-fill, so decided to head across to the Marbles Bar at the Intercont. And listen to the Filipino band. Arrived there at around 9.30 and place was almost full, I grabbed the last table next to the entrance door. There were about 15 CIS, rate them 5-7. I listened to 2 sets from the band, which was enjoyable, then around 11pm decided to make tracks back to Rockafellas.

Got there at around 11.20pm and the place was very busy. I would say girl/guy ratio was 2:1 and would rate them 5 - 8 with a couple of 9's. Ordered a beer and made a circuit of the place. Bumped into "Sherry" from Day 1, but only a quick Hi - I could fall back on her if nothing else of interest appears. After ordering my second beer, I spotted a stunning girl, would rate her 9 or 10 - moved myself across close, avoiding the looks of 2 others who thought I was approaching them. Stood next to her & her friend at the bar and glanced over - we exchanged eye contact, then a guy came over to talk to her. I studied her figure, it passed, although not very large in the boobs department, nice black dress, with open cleavage. The guy left and she glanced over to me - I was not sure yet to make a move. Another guy came over, and they seemed to be laughing and hitting it off, then he left. I asked her what happened there? She replied he wanted a discount. I said from what? She said Dhs500. Now here I tried with my sense of humor to say "you're worth more than that and he must be mad to even try with your good looks" - however her response was "I know my price, its not your business" - this turned me off completely - too cold. Well she was the loser - I would have paid Dhs500 / Dhs 600 for what I saw.

Time by now had moved on to 1am, so I wanted now to cut my losses and catch up with "Sherry". Could not see her initially, but then found her on the other side of the room. Wearing a dark red top and short denim skirt. She was happy to see me, threw her arms around me and kissed me on the cheek (Imagine this in Cyclone!!). We spent the next hour drinking & dancing with her friends.

2.30 or so and I said lets go. Back to my hotel and she was straight in the bathroom. I saw the remains of a wet patch on the bed, so quickly turned over the quilt. Sherry returned and said she just wanted me to lay down and let her do everything. BBBJ moving into various positions, she said she likes it hard - so hard we started pumpin'. DATY got her well orgasmed, and truning round she asled for Anal, which is not my thing. After a few more positions it was clear I was going to struggle to finish, so she pulled out my pecker and started BBBJ again. I was starting to build up, when she said to come over her pussy - the movement of her lying back down however cooled things down, so she was quickly filling her mouth again, then asking for it in her face - which I duly obliged.

I collapsed on the bed. It was now 4.30 - oh s**t - I told Sherry she had to go then packed my things, had to check out, and get a taxi back home before the maid woke up at 5.30am - just making it in time.

The the alarm clock sang its tune at 6.45am

Well, my break was exhausting, a slow start, but enjoyable in the end. It has taken me two days to recover and experienced yet again a couple of surprises on the way. This trip the CIS and Chinese experience were finally balanced, compared to my last stint for which I was favouring the CIS.

I just hope it won't be another 18 months before I am allowed back in the field.

My Kapitan
12-21-05, 21:28
Got myself down to Jockeys to re-acquaint myself after an 18 month absence. Place was about 50% full - mainly CIS, 1 Chinese and 2 Africans. The African lady wasted no time In pouncing on me, which immediately got me tense in anticipation of annoying persistence these ladies are known for, however when I told her I was not interested she immediately left me alone - what a relief. I would rate the girls in the place all 4 / 5's - a disappointment after my last time when I had such a great time. By the time I had sunk my second beer there was no improvement so I left for Rockafellas.

Walked in the building and the security guy asked me to pay Dhs50 - WTF!! - I protested but its either a new policy, my face is not known or he just did not like the look of me - so I paid - at least I had a beer included. Upstairs the place was about 75% full - this is more like it - the band was playing great tunes. Walked around the place - 100% CIS - would have rated them 4 - 8's - but nothing that really stood out instantly.

At last I can access the forum again! Blocked in the UAE so i am writing this in Jordan - expensive and no real action. I now only attend Jockeys on members draw night as the atmosphere has changed so much (3500dhms next week which begs the question what would I do if I won!) . It used to be one of the best joints in town but the management now let anyone in as per Steves comments above. I have nothing against Africans but they are too pushy, even to the extent of pinching your arm when you are in female company and obviously 'busy'. Its just not the done thing old gal.

Endorse your comment ref Regal - best band and good selection of girls what more does a monger want only down side is happy hour has been stoped over the xmas new year period! 50dhms to get in - just walk on by.

Piper1
12-21-05, 21:48
Endorse (Steve's) comment ref Regal - best band and good selection of girls what more does a monger want only down side is happy hour has been stoped over the xmas new year period! 50dhms to get in - just walk on by.
Great reports Steve (as I mentioned on you-know-where).

Regal entry fee: When I arrived at Regal last night, I resigned myself to having to pay, as I saw they were still enforcing the new "must pay" policy with the guys in front of me. I even had my hand in my pocket to take out the cash and said "I guess I have to pay huh?", but the door-guys just winked with a smile and tilted their heads, signalling me to head up the stairs - no charge.

Well, I survived my grilling tonight - just a few minutes of grilling while I suitably hung my head in shame and jutted out my bottom lip in my best "I'm sowwy" look for getting home so late. Miss W tried bluffing by saying she had called the mate I was supposed to be out with last night, and I wasn't with him. I had just spoken with him, so I knew it was a bluff. A hour later, and she's calling me nice names again. Will take it easy for a while - can't handle those big nights as much as when I was a young bachelor (a few months ago ;) ). Steve - you must have been knackered!

Miss W is getting sentimental and is hinting strongly that she wants to go and visit her family for a month. Please no! I'll die.

Cool Tiger
12-21-05, 23:37
Steve,

Enjoyed reading your reports. Fell off my chair laughing my head off when I got to the part about your car "disappearing" and you having had to call the LE.

Some explanation! In other parts of the world, you would have been asked to pop into the local station to explain wasting valuable police time, lol.

Hircineior
12-22-05, 11:44
Thanks to 11Bravo and others in the Dubai forum for all the accurate information provided. On my short UAE visit it allowed just a few hours of free time to result in a thrifty, easy, and hassle-free experience without a shred of disappointment. Actually, one disappointment – I won’t be getting back to Dubai for several months.

Between an afternoon meeting downtown, and late dinner with clients – I had no more than four hours to cruise, to choose, to strike a deal, to relish the pleasure of commodity sex, to pat a hard-working little Ukrainian bottom on it’s way out the door, and then to shower and dress before my dinner guests arrived at the hotel bar downstairs. It was a delicate proposition, but achievable thanks to the forum!

After reading lots of posts, the Staying Alive bar at Imperial Suites seemed promising to me for starters, but it was not open yet when my taxi arrived there just after 18:00. I regrouped, and consulted 11Bravo’s Venue post, which I had cleverly printed, folded, and stashed in my pocket. Looking around I noticed the neon sign of the Panorama Hotel around the corner, so I set out for Jockey’s. It was open but mostly empty at 18:30. I nursed a 12dh beer and watched as three Chinese WGs wandered in, one at a time. One girl who looked to be about 6 of 10 stood on the other side of the bar for a while without attracting much interest. I eyed her enough that she came over to proposition me. As she walked across the room she dropped to a four. I told her thanks, but I just came in to watch the cricket. At 19:00 I figured, “hey time’s a wastin’ ” and I headed back to Imperial Suites.

They had just opened the doors there. The bar was empty except for bouncers, waiters, and a flock of 8 or 9 CIS crowded around a table with a single beer in the middle - and just as the forum reported – a straw in it. I ordered a beer for 24dh. One of the girls immediately caught my eye. She had long legs, slim hips, flat midriff and an awkward way of walking on high heels, which made me imagine she was a novice. I adore novices, and she was an eight of ten.

I made a B-line for her and asked her name. I was amazed; she didn’t even know enough English to answer me. She just looked at me, dumbfounded, with her turquoise eyes. I don’t think I ever saw a girl with such big lips on such a small mouth.

Fortunately the other girls there spoke a little English, and the chubby one was fluent – go figure. They interpreted for me, and I started off with a great line, “I’ve got two hours, no more.” While three of the other girls quickly polished off my beer by sharing the straw around, Chubby summoned Madame Natasha and she set the price at 500 dh. I didn’t have time to quibble, so I took the girl’s hand and headed for the door.

Not so fast! Natasha needed to give my novice a mobile phone and a small purse filled with useful items she’d need for our date. I guess they don’t allow any freelancing in this group so Madame controls the phones. So much for getting a number for my next visit. She advised me to take the girl to her apartment nearby, but I insisted on my hotel instead.

Madame Natasha also wanted the full fee up front at the club. I knew better than that from reading the forum advice, so I immediately refused, “No way, I only pay the girl.” Natasha wouldn’t negotiate on this point though. She assured me, “This girl is new. You won’t have any problems with her. Where’s she gonna go?”

Guys, you would have been so proud of me. I just shook my head and walked away. “It’s my way, or the highway.” I was very firm. I walked out the door and down the hall to the gent’s room, and while I was in there I started reflecting on the fact that there is more than one way for a man to be firm. Thinking about the novice, I realized that I had set my teeth on the bit. Hmm. I really wanted some Ukrainian pussy before dinner. So I zipped up, and went back to the bar. Sheepishly I put 500 dh in Natasha’s fist. She smiled, called the girl, and called us a taxi.

I was also a little worried when I realized the taxi was unofficial, and without a meter, and I figured there was a rip off waiting in the wings there as well, but fortunately not. When we arrived at my hotel I didn’t ask the fare, but handed him the same amount I paid going. There were no problems with him, and none with the staff a my 5-star hotel either. (Just as reported on the hotel list.)

My new Ukrainian lover (call her D’Anna – that’s close enough.) was clearly more accustomed to working out of one of Natasha’s apartments. I think she was a little awed by the hotel lobby and the room, but she quickly settled-in over glass of Bailey’s (from the duty free) and then wanted to shower. She was a wet nymphette when she came back in, wearing the hotel bathrobe; looking and smelling more like a college girlfriend than a WG. She blew me, rode me, then rolled over and put her ass up in the air for doggy. Finally she rolled back over and kissed me deeply while I gazed into her Turquoise eyes and pumped a first load of cum into her smooth-shaven pussy.

After some cuddles and a mutual massage she just started sucking my prick again with no prompting. She gobbled it so deeply and eagerly that I decided to put her at the edge of the bed, lay her head back and really fuck her face a bit. That wasn’t easy to explain without words, but fucking is the universal language. The position seemed to be a new one for her. She laughed at first, but ended up gagging and choking some at the end. She then signaled that was enough oral by pulling her knees back to her chest and spreading her **** lips with two fingers. I followed her unspoken suggestion, banging away and slipping a fingertip into her asshole until I popped a second time. By then it was time to get ready for dinner.

I gave her the hand signal for: I'm finished fucking you now. She called her handlers and looked around for a cigarette. There were none. I poured her another drink instead and enjoyed my last gazes at her big soft lips, amazing eyes, long legs, and smooth little ass while she showered and dressed. Then I felt a little bad, because I had to rush her out the door before her driver arrived downstairs. I didn’t want to leave her in the room while I was in the shower, though I don’t think this one would actually have made any trouble. I think she would even have stayed another hour if I had wanted – I only wish I could have spared the time. Damn clients!

I walked her back to lobby and got a last taste of those puffy lips in the elevator. Rushing back to the room with my mission accomplished, I showered and dressed and zipped down to the bar in time to meet my guests.

Thanks again to all the forum regulars. I couldn’t have done her without you! I encourage everyone to support the world's developing economies by enjoying the hobby in Dubai. Remember to use condoms, and be kind and gentle with your WGs. They deserve it.

Piper1
12-24-05, 01:36
Good work Hircineior - and a great idea to pack a hard copy of Bravo's FAQs with you. I'm not much of an Imperial fan, for a number of reasons, but there are gems to be found everwhere.

Was it your first time in Dubai, or first time mongering in Dubai?

Looking forward to your next reports.

cheers

Piper

11Bravo
12-24-05, 13:15
Novice in DubaiLet's see, your 1st post, none of the SAME, OLD questions, just a well written FR. The only negative item in your post for me is I don't have a clue as how to pronounce your handle, Hircineior. But very nice report, and just shows what can be done, even in a very limited time, IF you avail yourself of the resources here.

Glad things worked out for you. That time period between 4pm and 8pm can be a bit tricky. Other late afternoon/early evening places to check out are: Admiral Plaza bar (between 4 and 6, say), and Astoria (TGIT) AFTER the bar reopens at 6pm. Hopefully, next time, you'll be here longer and check out more of the attractions.

Again, very nicely done. If only there would be more like you.

JustSumFun
12-26-05, 10:37
Hello friends,

I am on my way back home. Dont know if and when I will be back. But it has been great knowing you guys. Well many of you anyways. I will be posting again from home country once I get there. Will keep checking on the dubai thread to see what new developements.

It has been a privelege knowing a lot of you guys personally. Wish all the forum members a Happy New Year.

Just a short update on the last couple of days.

Went to the other side of the pond to say good bye to E and her ladies. But for some reason they did not pick up my call. It was a bit too early for them and maybe they were sleeping. Wish I had got a chance to say it in person.

The Called up F and she responded. Went to her place and thought of a threesome. F was out with a client but the others were all there. Natasha, Nana, Julia and a new one I had never seen before. The new one looked like she had just got up. Puffy eyed with sleep. So did not want to disturb her sleep. Asked Nana and Natasha to give me company. Inside the room I was told that if I wanted one round with each lady it would cost me double of the double. For a threesome it seems they charge double for one shot only. But If I wanted one shot with each lady then it would be double of double.

Well I just invited Natasha out of the room and asked Nana to stay on. No point going into all those gymnastics with two ladies and paying so much more for the dubious pleasure. Nana as always was great. Very kissable lips, nice rack with lovely half cm nips. She just loves kissing. And DATY drives her wild. Gives a great BBBJ. Very good attitude. Not exactly a stunner so those of you who go for the stunning looks can look elsewhere.

When I came out of the room Natasha asked me what took me so long. I complained that Nana just would not finish and I did not want to leave her hanging. We all had a good laugh at Nana's expense. All good fun. Waited a while more for F but she did not come back. Bid good bye to the ladies, might never see them again, because even if I do make my way back they might be gone by then.

Taking some sweet memories of the ladies with me. And some great pictures. Back in home country I dont know the scene. But some members have been kind enough to forward a few contacts to me including one for a foreigner. Sounds tempting. And the rates my friend mentioned, although a bit on the high side compared to dxb, sound ok for a once in a while kind of a thing.

Cheers everyone.

The one good thing about going back home is that I will be able to log into the forum without any difficulty. There is always a silver lining in every cloud.

Any of you guys coming my way please do let me know. Will be a pleasure to hook up if possible.

Justfun

Piper1
12-26-05, 11:42
JSF - All the best with the move. What will the gals at F's place do without you?

Been a busy year for both of us, so little chance of catching up, but hope to do so if and when you get back here. If not, I plan to get to your part of the world in 2006. I'll gladly engage you as my mongering tour guide, in return for the princely sum of a pint or two.

cheers,

Piper

PS - I'll be seeing Nana tomorrow - that is, Nana Plaza in BKK. ;)

JustSumFun
12-26-05, 12:17
The York is back in business. I met up with Ohio29 on the 24th. Since York was closed, as far as we knew, we decided we would walk over to the Panorama. It was quite early, about 7:30 pm and the rest of the venues only get swinging after 9 or so.

As we were crossing the Junction near the York I noticed the York Club sign was on. We took a chance and walked in. It was open. The place was not very busy, afterall it was x'mas eve, and many people did not know it was open anyways. We found a table and settled down with our drinks. I was happy to be back at the place where I have met so many of the forum members. And also it gave me the opportunity to say goodbye to my fav waitresses.

The next day, 25th, went to the TGIT to hook up with Superman. again a bit early, around noon. the place was not at all full. Lots of empty places. Sat at a table in the far corner and ordered drinks. A couple of chinese and a couple of CIS came by to enquire about our health. Told them we were fine and just having drinks. They took a hint and left.

Found out from Superman that my third filipino contact turned out excellent. He is quite particular about the looks and if he says it was good then it has gotta be good.

Thanks to Travel Buddy for that contact.

Piper: Thanks mate. Wish I could have met everyone of my friends before leaving. But it is very short notice and everyone must be busy with the festivities.

If you do come over to my part of the world the Pints will be on me mate.

Justfun

Piper1
12-26-05, 12:45
JSF - we could have met up again - I was in York Dec 24 also, but after midnight and some partying elsewhere. It was busy. I was there playing pool with a group of friends, including some non-P4P gals and Miss Wildcat/Bodyguard.

It was a little tense for a minute when the young freebie blonde from last week came and said hello, with the three cheek-kisses (during which I whispered that my wife was nearby). She was good - she immediately whispered back "No problyem, I am only here for the pool". Later, she came and asked me where her new "boyfriend" was - yet another guy who she had the previous night. She showed me a lusty SMS he sent her, and raved over him as if it's going to be a relationship. This is why I wanted to stay clear of her. Once she gets her hooks in ...

Another funny moment was when I was walking past a group of beautiful African gals with Miss Wildcat, and one of them (who I had taken in the distant past) grabbed me and shouted happily "Hey how are you?". I shouted back above the loud music - "Hey! Good to see you again!" kept walking (fast!) and winked at my wife, who smiled, "knowing" I was just mucking around. Or maybe not.

All in all a pretty festive mood at York - full of gals from all nationalities.

cheers

Piper

11Bravo
12-26-05, 20:27
I am on my way back home. Just about any reader of this thread, either regular or occasional visitor, is familiar with JSF - in either of his incarnations, JustSumFun or JustFun10. Since the beginning of this thread, any page or 2, you'll find an entertaining post by the man.

Some of us have had the privilege of meeting him in person. JSF was the 1st person from the forum I met face to face, YEARS ago. He is a case where the man matches his posts: always a cheerful word, a friendly smile. Hard for me to think of anyone with a more positive, outgoing nature. I do believe, even if he were delivering the most dire news, along the lines of "you only have 2 weeks to live", he'd find a way to put a postive spin on it, something like, "So now those Cyclone entrance fees will be immaterial, so go and enjoy."

I'd say he was the friendliest of the regular posters, always willing to meet with another punter, providing pointers. Unfortunately, some took advantage of that, his helpfulness not being met in kind, but such is life. He never let it get him down, always the optimist.

Many of us have/will post for some period of time, then fade away as circumstances change. That's the nature of being transient in a foreign country. But his on-site reporting of the house scene will certainly be missed, as well as his presence at the York. Life does go on, punting will continue, but certainly the pleasant opportunity, standing in the York bar, of hearing a genuine "So, mate, how are you?" will be missed.

Safe journey, JSF. Always a pleasure, and I do apologize for not being able to say goodbye in person.

Bizzie
12-27-05, 07:15
Say it ain't so JSF, Say it ain't so :(

I was just finalizing my plans to visit DXB (Feb) and was hoping to catch up with you, and other locals again for a beer or two.

I never got a chance to go the E's or F's house, but your play by play was simply awesome. (and enviable!)

We'll all hate to see you go, including the selfish ones who only wanted contacts! ;)

Bon Voyage!

Cool Tiger
12-28-05, 00:31
JSF,

Sorry to find out that you are leaving Dubai. At least I had the opportunity of meeting you at York, albeit for a short while, when I bought you that long-promised drink. I was in the process of contacting you as there is a possibility of a Dubai trip in mid-Jan. Shame.

11B has summed you up nicely. All the best in your new venture back home. Take care.

ExpatCat
12-28-05, 05:02
JSF,
It was a pleasure to meet you. Your reports have always been erudite, interesting and informative. Your contributions will be sorely missed.

Good luck and good hunting in future.

Cheers

Expatcat

Ohio29
12-28-05, 09:37
It was my good fortune to be in Dubai just a few days before the departure of JustSumFun, the true King of Dubai. He was truly a great guy to hang out with in Dubai and had some of the finest mongering contacts in Dubai. Always willing to meet and share good information and of course great company to share a pint with. It was amazing to see how he was adored by the waitresses at York and I was with him when he bid farewell to this one really pretty Indian looking one who was really shocked and could not believe that her old friend was no longer going to be frequenting the bar. Anyway good bye my friend and best of luck with your future endeavors. It will be an honor to meet up with you in Delhi if I am ever there.

Anyway, on to the mongering activities for my 2 day sojourn in Dubai.

My first day was really hectic work wise and I got to my Hotel which was the Four Points Sheraton at around 4. Btw, this hotel really lives up to its reputation of being GF as girls can easily come in without security even bothering to ask for their papers. At this point I was really tired and called up this Filipino contact that JSF had given me. I was not even sure if he would be working cosidering that it was Christames eve. He called back after a while and about an hour or so later he showed up at the hotel with 2 girls to chose from. The damage was DH 300 for 2 hours which was a very fair deal. The girl I chose had a nice petit body, a pretty face and a nice smile. I was very disappointed with her rack or should I say the lack of. The service was good with an BBBJ. She had a nice tight clean shaven pussy and in round one I managed to unload quite quickly but the second was much more enjoyable and by the end even had her trembling and shaking.

On Day 2 I made the big mistake of being tempted into this offer of one mamasan who offers Indian ladies. I had dialed her number by mistake and she had told me that there is this new girl in town who is really good and will cost me DH 500 for one hour. Initially I told her to bugger off and I wish had stuck with this decision because from past experience I know that this is usually a bunch of crap. Anyway next day I was tempted and told her to come over with the girl with the idea that if I did not like the girl then I would send them both packing. She showed up with the girl who did not live up to the hype but by this point I was really horny and she did have a pretty face so decided to give it a try which was a big mistake. The girl was a complete novice and once the clothes were off even the body was quite pathetic. She was completely flat chested and also had a slight body odour to her. I took her for a shower to get rid of that but even that did not help too much. Anyway we got into bed and she started a pretty mechanical BBBJ and then she asks me if I have a condom. As it so happened at this point I did not have any and was expecting her to carry it as most of the WG's do. Anyway this was the last straw and I got off her and called up her mamasan to come and take her home. The mamasan came and was refusing to take her home even though I said that I did not want my money back. By this point the girl was crying and it was one big drama. So, I decided ok I will give it a shot as the mamasan had brought some condoms with her also. After the mamasan left the girl came out of the bathroom and threw DH 250 on the table and took off. By this point I was really pissed and quite relieved to get half the money back so I let her go. But the agony did not end there as the girl went home and told her boss that I hit her and took the money from her. I then had to go through these phone conversations with them explaining that she is lying and blah, blah. Anyway at the end of the day it was one of my worst and most frustrating experinces in Dubai and I have now sworn to never go near any Indian girl as 90% of them are just not worth the hassle.

In the evening went to F's house and that as always was a very good experience. Firstly when I got in all the girls including F were sitting around in these sheer teddies which was excellent eye candy. I decided to go with Nana who I heard so much about. That girl has one huge natural rack and I had a great time playing with them. The overall experience was good but I would not rate it as one of my best at F's place. I had decided that later in the day or tomorrow I will come back for some F therapry but sadly that did not materialize as I got really busy and had to fly back the next afternoon.

Ohio29
12-28-05, 09:39
It was my good fortune to be in Dubai just a few days before the departure of JustSumFun, the true King of Dubai. He was truly a great guy to hang out with in Dubai and had some of the finest mongering contacts in Dubai. Always willing to meet and share good information and of course great company to share a pint with. It was amazing to see how he was adored by the waitresses at York and I was with him when he bid farewell to this one really pretty Indian looking one who was really shocked and could not believe that her old friend was no longer going to be frequenting the bar. Anyway good bye my friend and best of luck with your future endeavors. It will be an honor to meet up with you in Delhi if I am ever there.

Anyway, on to the mongering activities for my 2 day sojourn in Dubai.

My first day was really hectic work wise and I got to my Hotel which was the Four Points Sheraton at around 4. Btw, this hotel really lives up to its reputation of being GF as girls can easily come in without security even bothering to ask for their papers. At this point I was really tired and called up this Filipino contact that JSF had given me. I was not even sure if he would be working cosidering that it was Christames eve. He called back after a while and about an hour or so later he showed up at the hotel with 2 girls to chose from. The damage was DH 300 for 2 hours which was a very fair deal. The girl I chose had a nice petit body, a pretty face and a nice smile. I was very disappointed with her rack or should I say the lack of. The service was good with an BBBJ. She had a nice tight clean shaven pussy and in round one I managed to unload quite quickly but the second was much more enjoyable and by the end even had her trembling and shaking.

On Day 2 I made the big mistake of being tempted into this offer of one mamasan who offers Indian ladies. I had dialed her number by mistake and she had told me that there is this new girl in town who is really good and will cost me DH 500 for one hour. Initially I told her to bugger off and I wish had stuck with this decision because from past experience I know that this is usually a bunch of crap. Anyway next day I was tempted and told her to come over with the girl with the idea that if I did not like the girl then I would send them both packing. She showed up with the girl who did not live up to the hype but by this point I was really horny and she did have a pretty face so decided to give it a try which was a big mistake. The girl was a complete novice and once the clothes were off even the body was quite pathetic. She was completely flat chested and also had a slight body odour to her. I took her for a shower to get rid of that but even that did not help too much. Anyway we got into bed and she started a pretty mechanical BBBJ and then she asks me if I have a condom. As it so happened at this point I did not have any and was expecting her to carry it as most of the WG's do. Anyway this was the last straw and I got off her and called up her mamasan to come and take her home. The mamasan came and was refusing to take her home even though I said that I did not want my money back. By this point the girl was crying and it was one big drama. So, I decided ok I will give it a shot as the mamasan had brought some condoms with her also. After the mamasan left the girl came out of the bathroom and threw DH 250 on the table and took off. By this point I was really pissed and quite relieved to get half the money back so I let her go. But the agony did not end there as the girl went home and told her boss that I hit her and took the money from her. I then had to go through these phone conversations with them explaining that she is lying and blah, blah. Anyway at the end of the day it was one of my worst and most frustrating experinces in Dubai and I have now sworn to never go near any Indian girl as 90% of them are just not worth the hassle.

In the evening went to F's house and that as always was a very good experience. Firstly when I got in all the girls including F were sitting around in these sheer teddies which was excellent eye candy. I decided to go with Nana who I heard so much about. That girl has one huge natural rack and I had a great time playing with them. The overall experience was good but I would not rate it as one of my best at F's place. I had decided that later in the day or tomorrow I will come back for some F therapry but sadly that did not materialize as I got really busy and had to fly back the next afternoon.

Piper1
12-28-05, 17:12
Wow Ohio - that sounds like a drama. Was the mamasan named Ruby, from behind Four Point Sheraton? I called her last week, but got a bad feeling from the way she talked, so didn't follow through. I have to say, I feel sorry for the girl. Of course she should have brought condoms, but she probably got into some trouble from the boss. Also, the 250DH she kept was certainly to give to the Mamasan.

Anyway, sounds like the F troop made up for it. All sitting around in teddies huh? Nice image.

cheers

Piper

PS - why did you have all these experiences twice? Should've learned the first time. ;)

Trojan1
12-28-05, 20:07
So much has been said about E & F's place, and curiosity has taken the best of me. You folks can't keep me second guessing; could someone pass on the contact details so I can join in the fun and have something to write about in Dubai..My mongering so far has been confined to Jakarta and Dhaka and I haven't failed to report back to all the players to keep the mongering brotherhood going. PM me if you can assist.

El Suave
12-28-05, 20:50
I for one am glad to see JSF go. Royalty’s got to be about much more than JSF’s trite reporting over the years. The silent majority believes JSF’s most valuable and grand contribution to Dubai and its board is his departure.

Hence, as this eventful year draws to a close, Dubai, its board and hookers give thanks to JSF for possessing and exercising the foresight to bow out, a final exit long overdue and much appreciated.

Thank you JSF.

Ohio29
12-29-05, 06:14
For some reason my same report has come up twice. I think when I sent it the first time I thought it did not go through due to a poor connection and had to send it again.

Piper1: Yes, I think the mamasan's name is Ruby. She also goes by Rosie or Julie.

Ciao,

Ohio29

Nice Guy 99
12-29-05, 11:35
JSF ... I just popped into the forum to see what's up and I see that you have left Dubai. I'd like to say thanks for being there and thanks for meeting up with me.

I'm currently in another country spending Christmas and New Years with you know who. She's off to her English class for a couple of hours.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and if I can ever assist you please don't hesitate to e-mail.

Jimmy K II
12-29-05, 14:06
Hi there,

i'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year 2006 with always enough luck and fortune to pick up the right girls.

And may your wifes never fond out about your mongering activities!

So long, again, happy new year and to manage to meet up with some of you personnally, when i'm next time in DXB (feb/march)

Cheers
Jimmyk

Piper1
12-29-05, 14:58
Wishing you all a Happy New Year - Missing Dubai, but to celebrate with you, I've posted some pics in the Thailand photo thread.

cheers

Piper

Milyon
12-29-05, 16:19
Well Piper is enjoying himself on the roads of Patpong in Bangkok, JSF is on his way back home, other fellow enthusiasts seem to have taken off for the holidays and the famous party is delayed !

I am sitting and enjoying temperatures of 3C, and looking forward to my time in Dubai in Jan !

Well, here's wishing all you guys still lucky to be in Dubai a very Happy New Year, and hoping someone will post some nice FR / Pics of their holiday week in Dubai !

Cheers !

M

RedBaron2
12-29-05, 16:38
Well, I want to add my greetings as well for a f**king good New Year 2006...

Hats off to Piper which is collecting and posting pics from everywhere he goes, (see ISG bkk photo gallery!)

Special greetings to our friend JSF which helped us so much in providing good contacts and hints.

Cheers everybody. If you are around, I'll be in town from Jan 19 to 25 and willing to drink a pint or two with you, between work and "entertainment".
Just PM me.

Redbaron

Doctopuss
12-30-05, 11:26
Whether you are 11 times braver, or play the pipes, or are here to have just some fun, are a nice guy, a cat who is an expat, or maybe even flew a plane during WWII, the 29th state of America or simply have the same name as the thriller man Mr. Micheal's surname, or even simply a member with a number.

May all you guys have a splended 2006, with 2006 more *****s than you had this year and may all of them be A listers in terms of looks, body and services and all in the price of B listers.

Cheers,

Doc.

P.S. A public service message from the Global ***** Association..." On New Year's Eve, please do not drink and drive!"

Piper1
12-31-05, 03:48
Doctopuss - pure poetry. ;)

El Suave - you're being a very naughty boy again, but I'm sorry, you're not getting that spanking you want so much. I don't think JSF will be hurt by your tantrum - he's usually too busy having a good time to be bothered.

Trojan - you'll have no problems finding what you want in Dubai. There's more to the place than F's or E's. Looking forward to your reports.

Cheers, and see you all next year.

Piper

Cool Tiger
12-31-05, 05:02
I for one am glad to see JSF go. Royalty’s got to be about much more than JSF’s trite reporting over the years. The silent majority believes JSF’s most valuable and grand contribution to Dubai and its board is his departure.

Hence, as this eventful year draws to a close, Dubai, its board and hookers give thanks to JSF for possessing and exercising the foresight to bow out, a final exit long overdue and much appreciated.

Thank you JSF.El Suave,

Exactly how did you work it out that the "silent majority" are pleased about JSF's departure?

I would be interested to find out how you communicated with these "slilent majorities", when you consider that they do not even post on this forum?

CT

Tom2004
12-31-05, 15:49
I for one am glad to see JSF go. Royalty?s got to be about much more than JSF?s trite reporting over the years. The silent majority believes JSF?s most valuable and grand contribution to Dubai and its board is his departure.

Thank you JSF.

Despite the fact I do accept your expressed opinion regarding the departure of JSF, I still believe it is inappropriate. One must not ignore JSF was of great help to many, including myself, exploring the world of Dubai.

To all of you a Happy New Year, with health und peace and big balls ? and a very special Happy New Year to JSF.

Greetings from the cold,

Tom