PDA

View Full Version : Classified Ads

Admin
01-01-06, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Burty
02-27-06, 05:30
Strange, no providers of high class ladies advertising? What happened to Hanoi Guy?

Asia Rocks
02-28-06, 02:43
Hanoi Guy, who was a very reliable provider, reverted to a more respectable position. I can't remember exactly, bank president or something like that. Anyway no more Hanoi Guy. Maybe wannabees will emerge. Wannabees?

Strange, no providers of high class ladies advertising? What happened to Hanoi Guy?

Sing Viet
04-11-06, 23:26
Hopefully I am posting at the right place. Here's another write up from another of my satisfied customer:

FR on VAN

Resting at home after surgery so finally have some time to write abt VAN.

While Trinh uses her knock out beauty to steal your breath away, Van relies on her squeaky clean fresh face beauty to surreptiously sneak into your heart and slowly demolish your defences.

Was lounging in the DMZ ie the lobby of bro SingViet's SAFE hotel twiddling my thumbs and waiting for bro SingViet to surprise me. Lo and behold, he appeared with a shy looking gal in tow. While she did not knock me out with her looks, her shy girl-next-door appeal very soon won her way into my heart. Her translucent red shirt, apparently designed for sex appeal, revealed a very slim lithe body.

In a blink we were both in my room where I could take a good long look at her. What I say pleased me. Van is a fair gal with slightly fleshy cheeks, which served to enhance her cuteness and schoolgal image. With minimal makeup, she has full kissable lips which simply begged to be kissed complemented her bright lively eyes. She stripped off to reveal a very fair body with nicely shaped B+ globes and an almost hairless snatch. She had shoulder length hair which she liked to tie up in a ponytail which served to emphasise her schoolgal image.

Nice, very nice.

I asked Van to shower first while I needed time to still my suddenly racing heart. She emerged from the shower with her hair in erotic disarray, which only served to fan the flames of my lust even hotter. Dashed into the cold shower which did little to quell the quickening swell down south. I swear she knew the effect she had on me cz when I emerged from the shower with my swell hardly dissipated, she grinned at me with a knowing look.

We watched some TV with us exchanging some conversation, she in her rudimentary english and me in my less than basic Vietnamese. Somehow we understood each other. Flicked TV channels until we came to some glamour channel with models posing nude. Had some fun comparing her body to theirs when we suddenly found our lips meeting in a tender kiss. Those lips were everything I imagined them to be; full, soft, tender. My hands wandered over her body in search of her erozones, each discovery being rewarded with a soft moan from her. With me on the bed, she then let her lips and tongue wander over my body. I cannot forget the sensation of her warm tongue on my nipples. When she reached down south, she took my turgid member into her warm mouth and proceeded to suck the life out of me. Good and long BBBJ with just the right touch of friction.

Finally decided to reward her with some tongue action of my own. Laid her spreadeagled on the bed where I proceeded to gently breath warmly on her pink pussy. That elicited a moan of anticipation from her, in response to which I reached my tongue right into her and licked her inner mound. Apparently I struck gold cz she let out a shuddering moan. Cd see her nipples harden with pleasure as she arched her back in feline ecstasy while I continued to tongue her. And oh, was she wet! Scored the first goal with her legs squeezing my head in her frantic pleasure. Did not give her time to rest after the first O and went after her clit head. With her already warmed up from the first cunnilingual assault, it did not take long for her to erupt in a shuddering finish.

She then begged me to quickly fuck her, and fuck her I did. Capped up and plunged my dick into her warm pulsating pussy. Initiated gentle strokes while we tenderly frenched. As the strokes quickened in tempo, so did the level of our frenching until we were practically slobbering at each other's faces. Flipped her to do doggy where I was rewarded with the sight of an apple bum with unblemished fair skin. That served to inflame my lust and I pumped with a sudden urgency, such that Van was tearing the sheets apart in her passion. She then lowered herself on her belly while I thrusted from behind. That allowed my dick to really reach deep, which sent her even deeper into ecstasy. Could sense she was abt to come and I quickly increased my temp until we both exploded in a blaze of passion and pleasure. We remained in that position for close to 15 mins as we stroked and kissed each other to warm down, the way lovers do. I cd see that although she was tired, she was so happy to have experienced such intense pleasure. Turns out that as with Trinh, she gave glowing remarks abt me to bro SingViet's wife, who cheekily told me later that I'd better stay away from the whole stable of Angels or I'd ruin them in no time flat.

Ratings:
Face - 8/10. Fresh schoolgal look.
Body - 8/10. Slim and lithe, just the way the Lt-Col loves 'em.
BBBJ - 7.5/10. Good friction but cd tell she was still learning.
FJ - 9/10. Cd classify as an ultimate GFE.
French - Yes. The usual caveat applies.
AR - Nope, and pls dun pressure her for it.
Overall - 8.5/10
RTF - definitely!

Keep 'em coming, bro SingViet!!!

Doomas

Cho Matxa
09-21-06, 18:03
Ratings:
Overall - 8.5/10
RTF - definitely!

DoomasDifferent strokes for different folks. A beautiful queen to one man may be an ugly ***** to another.

Your writing would be more credible if you can link to your website or some pictures.

I don't know how much of this is true.

Lam123
06-28-07, 07:29
Sing Vet,

I will be in HCMC next week. How can I hook up with Charlie's Angel's?

Ronin Valcho
08-17-07, 18:35
Hi buddy,

I am planning to be in Hanoi from 20th for a week.

Maybe you can help me find some good lass for a real good time, wait for your directions.

Chao

Fluxice
09-07-07, 11:45
I will be visiting HCMC end October.

Can SingVet please e-mail me regarding his services and recommendations. I have been unable to e-mail him.

Michelle London
10-07-07, 10:56
I wish to purchase a car/vehicle for my work - Age is no problem as long as its reliable - I am willing to travel to see - you do not see cars for sale here in Vietnam.

Columpuss
10-08-07, 15:24
Michelle

Send me a private message with your email, I might be able to help you you do that by clicking on my name and choose it.

OzzieSuds
10-08-07, 15:45
I wish to purchase a car/vehicle for my work. Age is no problem as long as its reliable. I am willing to travel to see. You do not see cars for sale here in Vietnam.Look in the local english newspapers. There are several companies with vehicles for hire and will also sell them. I have also seen S/H car dealers out in District 5 but can't recall where.

Be aware that driving in HCM is quite crazy with priority given to motorbikes and some wierd turning arrangements. If there is an accident they take it very personally. Parking is also an issue.

For this reason most foreigners do not choose to drive themselves and engage a driver. I use a rented 4WD but will not drive in the city myself.

PoopieMunster
02-07-08, 18:34
I am a Viet Kieu that mongers around on the side. I can help expats find a little fun in life. My price: a beer, fun price. Negotiable with the fun. I am still currently in Vietnam, but don't know for how much longer, so if you call and can't reach me. Well you know the reason. By the way if a girls picks up or someone that doesn't speak English pics up that's not me. LOL. Ask for Darren or Duy. Peace my fellow mongers. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

TheGun
02-07-08, 21:07
hey poopie- heading to hmc in about a month.

can you send me your contact information and some low down on some girls, etc. pm me if you wish.

i will of course hook you up with libations when i arrive. i am heading to some factory to see if they will do business with my one company that i work with.

thanks

i am a viet kieu that mongers around on the side. i can help expats find a little fun in life. my price: a beer, fun price. negotiable with the fun. i am still currently in vietnam, but don't know for how much longer, so if you call and can't reach me. well you know the reason. by the way if a girls picks up or someone that doesn't speak english pics up that's not me. lol. ask for darren or duy. peace my fellow mongers. [telephone number deleted by admin]

editor's note: this report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. please do not post personal telephone numbers in the forum. instead, please invite other forum members to contact you for this information directly via the forum's private messaging system. thanks!

OzzieSuds
02-07-08, 21:46
i am a viet kieu that mongers around on the side. i can help expats find a little fun in life. my price: a beer, fun price. negotiable with the fun. i am still currently in vietnam, but don't know for how much longer, so if you call and can't reach me. well you know the reason. by the way if a girls picks up or someone that doesn't speak english pics up that's not me. lol. ask for darren or duy. peace my fellow mongers. [telephone number deleted by admin]

editor's note: this report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. please do not post personal telephone numbers in the forum. instead, please invite other forum members to contact you for this information directly via the forum's private messaging system. thanks!if you are not a member of the forum you need to join so that you can communicate with other members via the private message system.

Member #2234
03-28-09, 02:05
PM me for more details, I can help

Hi,

Any good dating Vietnmise site to find a serius girl, thanks for any informtion.

Valou X
04-06-09, 12:51
Hopefully I am posting at the right place. Here's another write up from another of my satisfied customer:

FR on VAN

While Trinh uses her knock out beauty to steal your breath away, Van relies on her squeaky clean fresh face beauty to surreptiously sneak into your heart and slowly demolish your defences.

Was lounging in the DMZ ie the lobby of bro SingViet's SAFE hotel twiddling my thumbs and waiting for bro SingViet to surprise me. Lo and behold, he appeared with a shy looking gal in tow. While she did not knock me out with her looks, her shy girl-next-door appeal very soon won her way into my heart. Her translucent red shirt, apparently designed for sex appeal, revealed a very slim lithe body.

In a blink we were both in my room where I could take a good long look at her. What I say pleased me. Van is a fair gal with slightly fleshy cheeks, which served to enhance her cuteness and schoolgal image. With minimal makeup, she has full kissable lips which simply begged to be kissed complemented her bright lively eyes. She stripped off to reveal a very fair body with nicely shaped B+ globes and an almost hairless snatch. She had shoulder length hair which she liked to tie up in a ponytail which served to emphasise her schoolgal image.

Nice, very nice.

I asked Van to shower first while I needed time to still my suddenly racing heart. She emerged from the shower with her hair in erotic disarray, which only served to fan the flames of my lust even hotter. Dashed into the cold shower which did little to quell the quickening swell down south. I swear she knew the effect she had on me cz when I emerged from the shower with my swell hardly dissipated, she grinned at me with a knowing look.

We watched some TV with us exchanging some conversation, she in her rudimentary english and me in my less than basic Vietnamese. Somehow we understood each other. Flicked TV channels until we came to some glamour channel with models posing nude. Had some fun comparing her body to theirs when we suddenly found our lips meeting in a tender kiss. Those lips were everything I imagined them to be; full, soft, tender. My hands wandered over her body in search of her erozones, each discovery being rewarded with a soft moan from her. With me on the bed, she then let her lips and tongue wander over my body. I cannot forget the sensation of her warm tongue on my nipples. When she reached down south, she took my turgid member into her warm mouth and proceeded to suck the life out of me. Good and long BBBJ with just the right touch of friction.

Finally decided to reward her with some tongue action of my own. Laid her spreadeagled on the bed where I proceeded to gently breath warmly on her pink pussy. That elicited a moan of anticipation from her, in response to which I reached my tongue right into her and licked her inner mound. Apparently I struck gold cz she let out a shuddering moan. Cd see her nipples harden with pleasure as she arched her back in feline ecstasy while I continued to tongue her. And oh, was she wet! Scored the first goal with her legs squeezing my head in her frantic pleasure. Did not give her time to rest after the first O and went after her clit head. With her already warmed up from the first cunnilingual assault, it did not take long for her to erupt in a shuddering finish.

She then begged me to quickly fuck her, and fuck her I did. Capped up and plunged my dick into her warm pulsating pussy. Initiated gentle strokes while we tenderly frenched. As the strokes quickened in tempo, so did the level of our frenching until we were practically slobbering at each other's faces. Flipped her to do doggy where I was rewarded with the sight of an apple bum with unblemished fair skin. That served to inflame my lust and I pumped with a sudden urgency, such that Van was tearing the sheets apart in her passion. She then lowered herself on her belly while I thrusted from behind. That allowed my dick to really reach deep, which sent her even deeper into ecstasy. Could sense she was abt to come and I quickly increased my temp until we both exploded in a blaze of passion and pleasure. We remained in that position for close to 15 mins as we stroked and kissed each other to warm down, the way lovers do. I cd see that although she was tired, she was so happy to have experienced such intense pleasure. Turns out that as with Trinh, she gave glowing remarks abt me to bro SingViet's wife, who cheekily told me later that I'd better stay away from the whole stable of Angels or I'd ruin them in no time flat.

Ratings:
Overall - 8.5/10
RTF - definitely!

DoomasI would like to know what does it mean BBBJ?

Where is that place?

Is it in HCMC?

What s her name?

Thanks!

Member #2234
05-03-09, 08:58
As many of the OLDER members of this forum know I used to live in Vietnam for years and used to offer a tourist service for members of the board.

Anyway after going back to the UK for a few years I have finally returned to Sai Gon !!!

Anyone looking to book "girl friendly hotel" for cheap rate let me know, PM me with how long you will be staying for, dates etc. and I can get it all organised for you. I only use the best hotels, cheap, new, air con, cable tv, computer, wifi etc.

Anyone interested in meeting a GENUINE GIRL for marriage then I can also help.

ANY HELP YOU NEED JUST PM ME AND I WILL SEE IF I CAN HELP WITH YOUR NEEDS

(after taking a few years out, I am now glad to get back in the business)

Member #2234
06-03-09, 03:31
Hi guys, I am now offering 100% genuine Vietnamese motorbike licenses.

100% genuine with government hologram and stamps

All done via police contacts (cong an)

Price:

170usd for 3 year license
200usd for no limit license

Requirements:

Passport
Passport photo
10 day process time

NO NEED TO SIT WRITTEN OR PRATICAL TEST !

If interested contact me iphonecds2008@yahoo.co.uk

Alwayshard45
06-03-09, 05:48
Hi guys, I am now offering 100% genuine Vietnamese motorbike licenses.

100% genuine with government hologram and stamps

All done via police contacts (cong an)

Price:

170usd for 3 year license
200usd for no limit license

Requirements:

Passport
Passport photo
10 day process time

NO NEED TO SIT WRITTEN OR PRATICAL TEST !

If interested contact me iphonecds2008@yahoo.co.ukWOW. Your quote is quiet high. The official license only cost 30,000 vnd, plus the bribe (not just to anyone, but to the right person) to not have to take any tests or have any license from your home country is about 1mil., plus your photos of about 100k. So total I paid was just under 1.2mil. I received my license in 10 days.

So that makes it about $67 USD and you are asking between $170 and $200 USD. Seems a bit steep in my mind. But then again, I already have my license.

Member #2234
06-04-09, 03:02
Can you share the steps to doing this? I dont mind as I was only advertising for a police friend. I was thinking about getting one for myself so if what you say is true then brilliant as only thing stopping me also was the price!

Black Panda
06-04-09, 10:49
WOW. Your quote is quiet high. The official license only cost 30,000 vnd, plus the bribe (not just to anyone, but to the right person) to not have to take any tests or have any license from your home country is about 1mil., plus your photos of about 100k. So total I paid was just under 1.2mil. I received my license in 10 days.

So that makes it about $67 USD and you are asking between $170 and $200 USD. Seems a bit steep in my mind. But then again, I already have my license.Wow. I would love to get one too. How do I go about in getting one and is it possible to share the contact which you got the licence from? Thanks a bunch.

Joe Nailer
06-05-09, 01:14
Wow. I would love to get one too. How do I go about in getting one and is it possible to share the contact which you got the licence from? Thanks a bunch.Wow, 1.2m, that's a rip-off.

I was offered to get a license for 200USD, but I was a bit suspecious about the validity of it. So I decided to do the normal way.

I paid only 200K+100K translation + 50K bribe

Just go through the standard process. It's (was) 200K.

In my case, paid 100K for translation for my drivers license from my country.
But you must take a driving test (and pass of course), but no need for the written test if you have the valid license from your country.

It took only one week to get the real official license.

A man at the driving test place approached me and offered me an option of jumping in the queue, which I took for a 50K. This had an immediate effect on my turn for the test.

I saw a chinese guy who couldn't even drive the bike but he passed :confused:

Amazing Vietnam!

Member #2234
06-05-09, 03:12
Yeah my friends price is high but it's targeted at foreigners who DO NOT carry a foreign license from back home. I know if you hold a foreign license thr process is very cheap, but for those who don't then it's a different story.

Black Panda
06-05-09, 03:27
Wow, 1.2m, that's a rip-off.

I was offered to get a license for 200USD, but I was a bit suspecious about the validity of it. So I decided to do the normal way.

But you must take a driving test (and pass of course), but no need for the written test if you have the valid license from your country.

A man at the driving test place approached me and offered me an option of jumping in the queue, which I took for a 50K. This had an immediate effect on my turn for the test.

Amazing Vietnam!I did convert my driving licence and now hold a Viet driving license. That was cheap to do the conversion. But they required me to take a bike test to get the bike license which I thought was a bit of a hassle.

Now that you mentioned how easy it was then I might just go for the test instead :-P

Cheers

Alwayshard45
06-05-09, 15:39
Wow, 1.2m, that's a rip-off.

Amazing Vietnam!Based on what I know, 300k is correct if you hold either a) an expired VN license (not applicable to us) b) a current Motorcycle License from your home country & needs to have been notary translated to Vietnamese. IF you do not have either a notary translation or Motorcycle license (but DO have a current DL from your home country) then a bribe of 50k (or more depending on the person) is required at the "DMV" to let it pass.

Also if you go that route, you will need your passport, 4 photos, a copy of your passport/visa and a copy of your DL. You will be required to take the motorbike test but NOT the written.

The reason for those required to pay a higher price such as 1mil is due to the fact that they have NO license from their home country, which was my case. Due to a DUI. Expats are not allowed to obtain a new license in VN if not international or previous experience is obtained. Only VN nationals are, according to VN Driving Laws.

So if you are starting from scratch, you will need to have a connection with someone within the police system in order to get the bribe to the right person. You can not just show up and give some guy a couple million dong and get a license, your money WILL BE WASTED! Even if you give him the money he will NOT be able to help.

You will also need a passport with 6 months validity and a visa for 3 months validity (either way you go), your passport copied and the photos. It takes about a 7-10 days to get everything and there may or may not be a motorbike drive test, which everyone who pays, passes.

Hope that helps, if anyone has updated info/pricing let me know. But this accurate as of a few months ago when I got my buddy his license.

Columpuss
06-08-09, 03:20
Can you guys PM me some contact info to get my DL converted.

I have my 4-wheel license from US and eventually want to get a moto license. I have been looking forever for someone to do it. 300 dong is a reasonable price, and would mind either to pay extra to pass my driving test.

Thanks in advance.

Mik Hcmc
06-08-09, 07:14
I got my VN drivers lic and bike lic, I'm looking at getting a bigger bike. Currently I have a 150cc and looking to get a 250-300cc. There is a lot of confusion regarding who can get a over 175cc lic. Does anyone know how to get a larger class bike lic? Anyone got a lic with a bike capacity over 175cc?

Joe Nailer
06-09-09, 16:01

I have my 4-wheel license from US and eventually want to get a moto license. I have been looking forever for someone to do it. 300 dong is a reasonable price, and would mind either to pay extra to pass my driving test.

Thanks in advance.Try "licesing office" at the junction between Pasteur and Ly Tu Trong.

They should tell you what you need to do about the process and DL translation.

Can you ask your Viet friends how he/she got it?

In fact, surprisingly they are quite ignorant about these things. Often they dont know the process as probably their father/relatives got it for them "somehow".

Johndao
06-09-09, 17:25

Thanks in advance.Many of the cafe/restaurants in the Pham Ngu Lao-Bui Vien area offer VN Driver License Service. They advertise this. It's about $40 plus the fee you need to pay to your consulate for an affidavit to verify your signature. US is around $30 I think. If you translate your home country license, your new VN license will expire at the same time.

Member #2234
06-11-09, 04:19
Hi guys, a new update from my police friend:

Price still the same
Now no need to hand over passport, just need a clear photocopy of details page
Now no need for minimum visa period (used to be 3mnths)
4 photos needed (2x3 size)
No need to take written test
No need to take practical test
No need to 'show face' at test centre

This is now a simple straight forward no hassle service for people who do not hold a foreign license abroad, if you do hold a foreign license then you do not need this service

Columpuss
06-11-09, 05:33
Thanhs guys for the responses.

Member2234, do you have info of a specific contact. please PM me. thanks

Alwayshard45
06-13-09, 19:26
Hi guys, a new update from my police friend:

Price still the same
Now no need to hand over passport, just need a clear photocopy of details page
Now no need for minimum visa period (used to be 3mnths)
4 photos needed (2x3 size)
No need to take written test
No need to take practical test
No need to 'show face' at test centre

This is now a simple straight forward no hassle service for people who do not hold a foreign license abroad, if you do hold a foreign license then you do not need this serviceSo your "cop friend" still wants 3mil VND for a DL? Seems extremely high.

Alwayshard45
06-13-09, 19:34
I got my VN drivers lic and bike lic, I'm looking at getting a bigger bike. Currently I have a 150cc and looking to get a 250-300cc. There is a lot of confusion regarding who can get a over 175cc lic. Does anyone know how to get a larger class bike lic? Anyone got a lic with a bike capacity over 175cc? As of January 1st, 2009, the requirements for having an A2 license (motorbike over 175cc) has changed. Currently, these licenses are only issued to VN soliders, police officers, forest rangers, sportsman, and customs officers. There are talks that would amend the rule for expats, in which, if an expat owned a bike in his/her name then they would be able to apply/test for an A2 license. However, at this time, expats are not even allowed to own motorbikes over 175cc.

Remember this is a country where bribes go along way, however, I am imagining, that this particular license will be extremely hard to get.

Member #2234
06-14-09, 02:05
Genuine question or sarcasm?

Yes the price remains the same

No need to sit test or 'show face'

This applies to foreigners who DO NOT hold a foreign license

So your "cop friend" still wants 3mil VND for a DL? Seems extremely high.

Mik Hcmc
06-14-09, 05:49
As of January 1st, 2009, the requirements for having an A2 license (motorbike over 175cc) has changed. Currently, these licenses are only issued to VN soliders, police officers, forest rangers, sportsman, and customs officers. There are talks that would amend the rule for expats, in which, if an expat owned a bike in his/her name then they would be able to apply/test for an A2 license. However, at this time, expats are not even allowed to own motorbikes over 175cc.

Remember this is a country where bribes go along way, however, I am imagining, that this particular license will be extremely hard to get.I read in the online article on this matter http://vietnamnews.vnagency.com.vn/showarticle.php?num=01ASK100309

And just wanted to ask other guys here. Thanks for the reply Alwayshard45.
I think its a catch22 situation where if you have the bike registered in your name you can apply for the lic, but you need the lic first inorder to get the bike registered in your name.

There was one dealer my wife spoke to regarding buying a SH300i and he said he wont sell it to me because I dont have the correct lic. Another one further up the street said he will sell it to me but dont mention his shop if/when stopped by the police.

Alwayshard45
06-14-09, 15:39
I read in the online article on this matter http://vietnamnews.vnagency.com.vn/showarticle.php?num=01ASK100309

And just wanted to ask other guys here. Thanks for the reply Alwayshard45.
I think its a catch22 situation where if you have the bike registered in your name you can apply for the lic, but you need the lic first inorder to get the bike registered in your name.

There was one dealer my wife spoke to regarding buying a SH300i and he said he wont sell it to me because I don't have the correct lic. Another one further up the street said he will sell it to me but don't mention his shop if/when stopped by the police.It is definitely a catch22. I was pondering over this idea most of the day. I think, and I could be wrong, but I know any resident (temp/perm) are allowed 1 car or 175+cc motorbike for import, IF you do not sell it AND you export it when you leave. In doing so you will then be allowed your A2 license. However, IF you do not export it when your permit is up or you leave the country, you will be hit with an approximate 200% specialty tax along with other fees, which could be very costly. The 200% is based on the NEW MSRP of that bike/car. It doesn't matter even if you bring in a 1982 Yamaha "Piece-of-Shit", its still 200% based on when it was new.

I know for certain that the tax law applies and is true. The only question is, if they allow expats to import it. But when I imported my car from the US, I do remember there being that section about 175cc+ motorbikes. This was about a year and a half ago though.

Any other long time expats have any insights?

Mik Hcmc
06-15-09, 07:10
Genuine question or sarcasm?

Yes the price remains the same

No need to sit test or 'show face'

This applies to foreigners who DO NOT hold a foreign licenseCan this friend of yours get us A2 class lic? The 175cc+ class.

If so then I will be interested in getting the A2.

Member #2234
06-15-09, 17:49
No sorry I cannot help with A2

DirtyOldMan
10-27-09, 20:06
Is it possible to get in touch with you at a place in Saigon for more precise questions?

Thanks in advance.

DOM

===============================================

Greetings DirtyOldMan,

Here's how you can contact other members:

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send him a Private Message.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Jackson

Member #2234
11-20-09, 10:48
Anyone who is interested in getting a:

"5 YEAR VISA EXEMPTION"

or would like more details then PM me.

I am now offering this service at a very competitive price (almost half the price of local agencies)

Member #2234
11-25-09, 16:17
Hi guys I am British and everytime I come over to Vietnam I bring top quality stuff over with me from UK to sell. I have a few strips left, these comprise of TOP & SHORTS.

If you need any photos then please email me iphonecds2008@yahoo.co.uk

2010 ENGLAND STRIP XL (2 AVAILABLE)
DAVID BECKHAM 17 ON BACK
(THIS WILL BE HIS LAST MATCH WITH ENGLAND APARENTLY)
THIS IS NOT THE USUAL SPORTS MATERIAL, THIS LATEST STRIP IS COTTON (DON'T ASK ME WHY)

2009/2010 CHELSEA STRIP XL
LAMPARD 8 ON BACK
(THIS IS THE LATEST STRIP WITH RUBBER CHELSEA SIGN AT MIDDLE COLLAR)

2009/2010 CHELSEA STRIP XL
DROGBA 11 ON BACK
(SAME AS ABOVE)

LIVERPOOL STRIP XL
GERRARD 8 ON BACK
(RED STRIP)

ARSENAL STRIP XL
NASRI 8 ON BACK
(RED STRIP)

2009 AC MILAN STRIP XL
RONALDINHO 80 ON BACK
(RED AND BLACK STRIPES STRIP)

--------------

PRICE :

£30GBP (960k VND) FOR ONE STRIP

£25GBP (800k VND) EACH IF BUYING MORE THAN ONE STRIP

-----------

CONTACT STEVIE: 01283839152 or e-mail me for photos

Member #2234
03-15-10, 04:49
Hi guys, a quick update as things are always changing in VN.

I can still do A1 licenses at very reasonable price
Will have to 'show face' but guaranteed pass.
NO TIME LIMIT on license!
(this is for people who DO NOT have a foreign license, before anyone flames me)

Can do A2 and Car Licenses
(again for people who DO NOT have a foreign license)

Also found out that if you are from FRANCE then if you have a Vietnamese Car License and proof that you have stayed in VN for 6months (visa etc.) then when you return to France you can EXCHANGE the Vietnamese Car License for a full French one!
(how do I know? my French customer told me)

All communication via PM please

Wendella
03-15-10, 06:18
I can still do A1 licenses at very reasonable price
Will have to 'show face' but guaranteed pass.
NO TIME LIMIT on license!
(this is for people who DO NOT have a foreign license, before anyone flames me)

What is the price? (if it's secret, PM me please)

Mik Hcmc
03-15-10, 06:59

Havn't u got a bike lic yet Wendella?

Member #2234
03-17-10, 09:54
Wendella did you receive my PM as no reply from you?

Anyone else interested or have any questions please PM me, thanks.

Member #2234
03-17-10, 10:07
Selling my beloved SHi
Bought brand new 8 months ago
Black
Remote start and alarm

VERY cheap....PM me for details

Member #2234
07-06-10, 15:57
Stay in VN but don't have a job?

Or

Have a job but not put through the books?

THE ABOVE IS JUST AN EXAMPLE OF SOME OF THE SITUATIONS US FOREIGNERS HAVE IN VN. MEANING WE CANNOT GET A TEMPORARY RESIDENT CARD.

Well now I know someone who can help, I am already in the process of getting mine.

Anyone interested please PM me, don't ask price on here as price depends on your situation, so I need to know more details before I can give price, so please PM, no point giving private details on here.

Alwayshard45
01-08-11, 06:24

Or.

THE ABOVE IS JUST AN EXAMPLE OF SOME OF THE SITUATIONS US FOREIGNERS HAVE IN VN. MEANING WE CANNOT GET A TEMPORARY RESIDENT CARD.

Well now I know someone who can help, I am already in the process of getting mine.

Anyone interested please PM me, don't ask price on here as price depends on your situation, so I need to know more details before I can give price, so please PM, no point giving private details on here. I sent you a PM a month ago, but I haven't heard any response from you.

Are you still able to do this? I have a few friends in need.

Jon Does
01-16-11, 16:57
I sent you a PM a month ago, but I haven't heard any response from you.+1 I think he may have dropped off the radar and headed home.

Alwayshard45
02-14-11, 10:43

Or.

Anyone interested please PM me, don't ask price on here as price depends on your situation, so I need to know more details before I can give price, so please PM, no point giving private details on here. Replied to you today, but says your inbox is full. Clear it up so I can reply buddy.

Traveler1234
10-17-11, 16:56
Guys,

I'm sure Hanoi is great. I'm merely recommending Jakarta as a must monger city and you may contact me if you need a nightlife tour guide around.

http://www.jakartaafterdark.comJAD. We need you to move to HCMC or Hanoi and set up shop.

MutantChicken
08-04-13, 17:47
JAD. We need you to move to HCMC or Hanoi and set up shop.There are plenty of guys who offer better service than JAD 200usd for 4hrs tour, just that no one ever wants to pay, so there is not sufficient volume to justify the effort.

MutantChicken
08-22-13, 23:31
Professional Tour-guide Service in HCMC and Surrounding Areas of HCMC.

I am MC (mutantchicken) working primarily in HCMC providing Personal professional tour-guide service to people visiting the best adult entertainment area in Vietnam. People don't come here for the food, sight seeing or shopping, they come to have a good time and if you want to take the hassle of making all your arrangements (I. E. Hotel, sauna, KTV reservations) and have a professional in guiding you to the best places to go and introduce you to the best girls to have fun with but knowing that my number one priority to you is your safety while you are in my care and have the assurance that you can get the best value for your money then I am your guide. In return, my daily service fee for new customer (people that I have never met or have used my services before) is 50usd per person per day (I will consider a discount if you are staying more than 5 days in HCMC) , for returning customers is 20usd per person per day. I can also be hired on a personal basis, cost is 100usd per day (8 hours) , if for out of town activities then is 200usd per day plus expenses. I also take people to Thailand, Mynnmar, Laos etc my cost is 200usd per day plus expenses.

I also offer 2 preset tour options.

A. Food Tour and this includes a 6 course meal served my pretty waitress in sexy clothing, followed by a massage with a BBBJ finish with 50 girls available cost 100usd or.

Be. A barber shop offering full sex, again 100usd and includes the location of the massage with BBBJ.

Those who have been to Vietnam know how difficult it is to locate such activities as such,

Please send me a private message (PM) should you need my contact information.

Thanks!

MC

Easy Saigon
08-31-13, 09:33
Hi all, coming to HCMC and does not know places for pleasure. Lazy to get out of the hotel room?

Yes, I am here to help with these problems.

Below are the services provided.

Outcall Service Girls

- 1.3 million Vnd for Short Time Service. 1 shot for a duration of 2 hours.

- 2.5 million Vnd for Long Time Service. 2 shot for a duration of 6 hours.

- all the girls are 19 years old to 23 years old.

- you can reject the girl if it is not to your liking, just give 50k Vnd to the girl as taxi fare and will send a new girl over to you.

Customized Tour.

- this will be ideal for people travelling in a group.

- places to visit are as below.

• Saloons with sexily dressed girls to give a hair wash and massage.

• Massage Centre with hand job and blow job.

• Cafe with pretty waiteress.

• Restaurants with sexy girls to service. Hugging and light groping of girls are usually allowed.

• KTV

• Clubs and Disco.

• itinery is not fixed and can be custom to the group's likings.

- the guide is also the interpreter for the group and will negotiate for the best price of girls' extra service in KTV.

- the guide fee is 50 USD for 4 hours and 100 USD for 8 hours and plus expenses of the guide in the different places as the guide will be there to ensure the safety of the group and also to be the interpreter.

Hotel Booking.

- Hotels are 100% girl friendly.

- centrally located in District 1.

- prices are same as hotel public rates.

All are welcome to PM for enquiries.

AmericanThief
09-06-13, 06:38
I have 28 tablets of 100 mg Viagra for sale. I took two, but I don't need the remaining tablets because I quit drinking and have normal erections again. The tabs were purchases in a pharmacy here in Saigon.

I'm asking only $50 or 1,000,000 vnd for them.

XuperXtar
09-06-13, 17:55
I have 28 tablets of 100 mg Viagra for sale. I took two, but I don't need the remaining tablets because I quit drinking and have normal erections again. The tabs were purchases in a pharmacy here in Saigon.

I'm asking only $50 or 1,000,000 vnd for them.Hey dude, I will take your offer, pm me please.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Alladingold
09-17-13, 05:37
I am interested. Send me a pm with contact info.

I am MC (mutantchicken) working primarily in HCMC providing Personal professional tour-guide service to people visiting the best adult entertainment area in Vietnam. People don't come here for the food, sight seeing or shopping, they come to have a good time and if you want to take the hassle of making all your arrangements (I. E. Hotel, sauna, KTV reservations) and have a professional in guiding you to the best places to go and introduce you to the best girls to have fun with but knowing that my number one priority to you is your safety while you are in my care and have the assurance that you can get the best value for your money then I am your guide. In return, my daily service fee for new customer (people that I have never met or have used my services before) is 50usd per person per day (I will consider a discount if you are staying more than 5 days in HCMC) , for returning customers is 20usd per person per day. I can also be hired on a personal basis, cost is 100usd per day (8 hours) , if for out of town activities then is 200usd per day plus expenses. I also take people to Thailand, Mynnmar, Laos etc my cost is 200usd per day plus expenses.

A. Food Tour and this includes a 6 course meal served my pretty waitress in sexy clothing, followed by a massage with a BBBJ finish with 50 girls available cost 100usd or.

Be. A barber shop offering full sex, again 100usd and includes the location of the massage with BBBJ.

Those who have been to Vietnam know how difficult it is to locate such activities as such,

Thanks!

MC

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

TommySjca
10-03-14, 20:01
Hi all, coming to HCMC and does not know places for pleasure. Lazy to get out of the hotel room?

Outcall Service Girls

- you can reject the girl if it is not to your liking, just give 50k Vnd to the girl as taxi fare and will send a new girl over to you.

Customized Tour...Please PM me about your Outcall service.

Thanks

Chrispea
10-11-14, 21:17

Outcall Service Girls

Customized Tour..Xin Chao.

I will be visiting Ho Chi Minh City for a few days in December. I have been to Viet Nam a couple of times already but my Vietnamese is very limited so if you can offer services like EasySaigon mentions please get in touch.

SweetAngela
12-21-14, 13:02
Hi,

I work as a part-time working girl to earn some extra money. I work independently as I have very good English and only prefer to be as discreet as possible. Therefore please.

Don't have any expectations to have me travel w you or go w you outside in the public. Besides, feel free to ask me for either more of my BODY pictures no FACE or see my BODY on skype no FACE too for confirmation that I'm real and nice. My Face you can see me outside on the street, and I won't charge you anything if you don't like my face (fortunately everyone likes my face so far: p).

I only do out-call service:

Short time service:- $75 (1. 5 m) 1 shot for 1 hour.

-$100 (2 m) 1 shot for 2 hours.

Long time service: - $150 (3 m) for overnight with 2 shots.

-$200 (4 m) for overnight with more than 2 shots.

Below are my own naked photos. Feel free to ask for more once you agree w my rate. Pm me for my contact details BTW.

Cheers

FunMan13
12-23-14, 06:35
Hi Angela,

I am very interested. But how can I contact you?

Funman13.

Hi,

I work as a part-time working girl to earn some extra money. I work independently as I have very good English and only prefer to be as discreet as possible. Therefore please.

Don't have any expectations to have me travel w you or go w you outside in the public. Besides, feel free to ask me for either more of my BODY pictures no FACE or see my BODY on skype no FACE too for confirmation that I'm real and nice. My Face you can see me outside on the street, and I won't charge you anything if you don't like my face (fortunately everyone likes my face so far: p).

I only do out-call service:

Short time service:- $75 (1. 5 m) 1 shot for 1 hour.

-$100 (2 m) 1 shot for 2 hours.

Long time service: - $150 (3 m) for overnight with 2 shots.

-$200 (4 m) for overnight with more than 2 shots.

Below are my own naked photos. Feel free to ask for more once you agree w my rate. Pm me for my contact details BTW.

Cheers

Tiger 888
12-23-14, 12:54
Hi Angela,

Funman13.If she doesn't pay a subscription you can't.

SweetAngela
12-23-14, 14:51
Hi Angela,

Funman13.Hi,

Sorry actually I'm trying to put some money to receive private messages, but I'm asking other pp to do that for me because I'm afraid that if I send some money by my own Master Card, I may have a bad reputation as it has my real name on it. I know maybe the authorities don't care about this, I'm just being very careful. I will try to fix this prob ASAP.

Fritobugger
12-23-14, 17:55
She has a listing in Craigslist Vietnam for Hanoi.

Hi Angela,

Funman13.

SweetAngela
01-04-15, 03:04
She has a listing in Craigslist Vietnam for Hanoi.Thanks dear, Now I'm using private messages function already. Feel free to contact me.

MutantChicken
03-21-16, 18:40

I am MC (Mutantchicken) working primarily in HCMC providing Personal professional tour-guide service to people visiting the best adult entertainment area in Vietnam. People don't come here for the food, sight seeing or shopping, they come to have a good time and if you want to take the hassle of making all your arrangements (I. E. Hotel, sauna, KTV reservations) and have a professional in guiding you to the best places to go and introduce you to the best girls to have fun with but knowing that my number one priority to you is your safety while you are in my care and have the assurance that you can get the best value for your money then I am your guide. In return, my daily service fee for new customer (people that I have never met or have used my services before) is 50 usd per person per day (I will consider a discount if you are staying more than 5 days in HCMC) , for returning customers is 20 usd per person per day. I can also be hired on a personal basis, cost is 100 usd per day (8 hours) , if for out of town activities then is 200 usd per day plus expenses. I also take people to Thailand, Mynnmar, Laos etc my cost is 200 usd per day plus expenses.

A. Food Tour and this includes a 6 course meal served my pretty waitress in sexy clothing, followed by a massage with a BBBJ finish with 50 girls available cost 100 usd or.

Be. A barber shop offering full sex, again 100 usd and includes the location of the massage with BBBJ.

If you want something more personalised then the cost inclusive of my time only is 50 uds for a 2 HR tour, or 100 usd for the whole day.

Those who have been to Vietnam know how difficult it is to locate such activities as such.

Thanks!

MC

Lost99
04-13-16, 04:15
Beware of this Agent. He is going to take you for a 'ride'. He was banned in another popular Asian sex forum for his unscrupulous methods. Not to be trusted.

I am MC (Mutantchicken) working primarily in HCMC providing Personal professional tour-guide service to people visiting the best adult entertainment area in Vietnam. People don't come here for the food, sight seeing or shopping, they come to have a good time and if you want to take the hassle of making all your arrangements (I. E. Hotel, sauna, KTV reservations) and have a professional in guiding you to the best places to go and introduce you to the best girls to have fun with but knowing that my number one priority to you is your safety while you are in my care and have the assurance that you can get the best value for your money then I am your guide. In return, my daily service fee for new customer (people that I have never met or have used my services before) is 50 usd per person per day (I will consider a discount if you are staying more than 5 days in HCMC) , for returning customers is 20 usd per person per day. I can also be hired on a personal basis, cost is 100 usd per day (8 hours) , if for out of town activities then is 200 usd per day plus expenses. I also take people to Thailand, Mynnmar, Laos etc my cost is 200 usd per day plus expenses.

A. Food Tour and this includes a 6 course meal served my pretty waitress in sexy clothing, followed by a massage with a BBBJ finish with 50 girls available cost 100 usd or.

Be. A barber shop offering full sex, again 100 usd and includes the location of the massage with BBBJ.

If you want something more personalised then the cost inclusive of my time only is 50 uds for a 2 HR tour, or 100 usd for the whole day.

Those who have been to Vietnam know how difficult it is to locate such activities as such.

Thanks!

MC

Wander Luster
04-13-16, 20:29
Beware of this Agent. He is going to take you for a 'ride'. He was banned in another popular Asian sex forum for his unscrupulous methods. Not to be trusted.All of the Vietnam threads are becoming a giant drama. What is wrong here? I've been in Saigon for 5 weeks. Why can people not share or get along? There is so much GOOD stuff in HCMC. Why all the bad vibe on these threads?

PM me if you are smart, good looking, and over 30 (I'm close to 50) wanting to find some P4 P because these Vietnam threads look a bit like a waste-land now as compared to others on this fantastic website.

WL.

KenDavis03
10-10-17, 21:14
Your PM inbox full!!

All of the Vietnam threads are becoming a giant drama. What is wrong here? I've been in Saigon for 5 weeks. Why can people not share or get along? There is so much GOOD stuff in HCMC. Why all the bad vibe on these threads?

PM me if you are smart, good looking, and over 30 (I'm close to 50) wanting to find some P4 P because these Vietnam threads look a bit like a waste-land now as compared to others on this fantastic website.

WL.

AntiKlpd
10-11-17, 08:15
Your PM inbox full!!Please clear inbox Wanderluster.

Wander Luster
03-31-18, 16:03
Please clear inbox Wanderluster.Just saw now that it was full! Now cleaned up.

Mongerer Wfang
10-15-18, 15:02
Can you PM Me the picture of this girl. Is she or someone similar to her available? Please PM me.

FR on VAN

Was lounging in the DMZ ie the lobby of bro SingViet's SAFE hotel twiddling my thumbs and waiting for bro SingViet to surprise me. Lo and behold, he appeared with a shy looking gal in tow. While she did not knock me out with her looks, her shy girl-next-door appeal very soon won her way into my heart. Her translucent red shirt, apparently designed for sex appeal, revealed a very slim lithe body..

Asian Geek
11-16-18, 20:43
Angeal,

I am not able to PM you? How to get in touch?

Thanks dear, Now I'm using private messages function already. Feel free to contact me.

MutantChicken
11-17-18, 02:07
Angeal,

I am not able to PM you? How to get in touch?That advert was 4 yr old and no one in that time period has reported any experience good or bad, you still interested in her? Hahahh.

Asian Geek
11-17-18, 15:40
No. Thanks.

My carelessness. .

That advert was 4 yr old and no one in that time period has reported any experience good or bad, you still interested in her? Hahahh.

Klmlbt6
12-06-18, 17:27
Can you PM Me the picture of this girl. Is she or someone similar to her available? Please PM me.Where / what is this hotel you speak of?

Hcmgfe
08-05-19, 15:54
Hi you all,

Fake pictures, fake girls. That's what we all fear. I am real. As real as you will ever see. I am here to give you the bestyour money could ever get.

What can you expect? My pictures are updated, and are all 100% real. My service is 100% there for YOU.

As a business graduate, I am smart, fluent in English and am a conversation person. When the talking is done, I am your fire in between the sheets. True, I am no bargain. But I am the best catch you could find.

Don't ask me to do A-Level, I'm sorry, I just don't do that. I am your lady, so treat me as one, and I will make you my knight in shining armor.

So WhatsApp me on +84-.

Hcmgfe
08-14-19, 13:42
Sorry. My phone numbers are:

Whatsapp: +66-6-2009-4245.

Call or Viber: +84 77-584-9680.

Love.

Vy.

Jon1967
08-19-19, 19:02
Hi you all,

Fake pictures, fake girls. That's what we all fear. I am real. As real as you will ever see. I am here to give you the bestyour money could ever get.

What can you expect? My pictures are updated, and are all 100% real. My service is 100% there for YOU.

As a business graduate, I am smart, fluent in English and am a conversation person. When the talking is done, I am your fire in between the sheets. True, I am no bargain. But I am the best catch you could find.

Don't ask me to do A-Level, I'm sorry, I just don't do that. I am your lady, so treat me as one, and I will make you my knight in shining armor.

So WhatsApp me on +84-.Have had the pleasure of spending time with the lady. As well as with other providers in Vietnam. She stands out as the very best. Her BJ is sublime, body moves out of this world. She is natural and really gives you the most perfect GFE you can imagine.

And all that in a beautiful package, smarts you just won't find anywhere with any WG. She is a top of her class student, a brilliant conversationalist, a cute babe, and to boot, she is the best sex in Vietnam for sure!

Not cheap by any standard, but if you value quality over bargain, she is your best bet.

Just one word: she is graduating soon, after which I believe she told me she is quitting the job. So whoever gets the chance, don't miss it. One of a kind!

PM me for more details, if you want.