PDA

View Full Version : Armenia

Admin
01-01-06, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Lost In Paradise
03-17-06, 11:38
Hello pussey chasser. Ryan and Luis are here to make sure you have the best nut breaking time of your life. I leave in 2 weeks for Armenia setting up photos daily of hot latinas from this area. I promise you guys you pay Nibu prices on chicas 80k tops. Luis will never make commision from girls or hotels. You just treat him fair pesos wise ,you'll have a friend for life.Theres a gentlemam from California now with Luis who i spoke with yesterday getting his feedback about Armenia chicas He's happy happy i fix him up with luis. I ask him if he can send me photos once he leaves Armenia Sunday .Will post photos from him Anything i can help you guys let me know. Sufer dude if you don"t like whats here [.. Go fuck yourself ..] i have jackson permision to post what ever i feel like thats perdent in traveling to Armenia..

MiamiHeatLuver
03-17-06, 17:42
Why wouldnt surfer like what was posted there? Is it something personal OR does he not want maybe the hidden gem "Armenia" to be found then get exploited ala Medellin? I have a friend who got back from there in January he said the women were amazing.

Lost In Paradise
03-18-06, 03:11
on this site. Jackson has given me the ok to offer helpful advice to those new this area. My goal with luis is to provide fellow travelers with local prices on chicas ,apartment-hotel rentals,pickup at airport with english speaking guide to keep your butt safe here. I will leave my camara with luis so he can post photos of single hot latinas , photos of hotels,apartment rentals.

EDITOR's NOTE: The above report, while technically a SPAM advertisement, constitutes an exception to the Forum's No SPAM rules in that I generally permit what I call "Local Tour Guides" to promote the availability of their services in the Forum. Of course, in exchange for this privledge they are expected to answer questions and otherwise contribute relevant information to the Forum. Thanks!

Full Popper
04-02-06, 01:42
on this site. Jackson has given me the ok to offer helpful advice to those new this area. My goal with luis is to provide fellow travelers with local prices on chicas ,apartment-hotel rentals,pickup at airport with english speaking guide to keep your butt safe here. I will leave my camara with luis so he can post photos of single hot latinas , photos of hotels,apartment rentals.. Like i say before Suferdude, go fuckoff if you don't like what i'm posting.. If you come to Armenia Surfer ill tell it to your face with my homeboys.LIP,

Please give me your contact info and Luis's info. I will be in Armenia in May. I will be spending a lot of time in Pereira, Manizales and of course - Armenia

Fullpop

Lost In Paradise
04-14-06, 15:32
Hello all. I just returned from Cali, Armenia Travida Colombia.. luis did shit for me when i was there few days ago. Sorry to all who i brag how good Luis was a tour guide.My problem with Luis began when i western union $$ for desposit on apartment in Armenia.He tells me the lady raise the price when she found out i was a gringo and no chicas allowed.. luis probally made the shit up keeping my $$s i send him.The next day there luis was moving for the third time in 3 months. My guess he couldn't pay the rent from former place. The only thing Luis did for me was taking me 30 mins from Armenia finding me a nice hotel 20 pesos anite in Travida call Tropicale Eden Hotel in the center of town. I have 150 pictures i took from area. will try to download soon . Sorry guys i dont reccomend luis at all .I try to help luis out working as a tour guide but get nothing in returned.... i try to download upload pictures with no Luck images are to big . you can email me lostinparadise me@aol.com for chicas doggy in pantyhose,, willy jeeps everywere which i hire for case of beer and petrol.

Member #4351
04-14-06, 15:47
The plot thickens.....

Hoof Hunter
04-14-06, 16:08
Touts...touts...touts. And the gringo bobo. LOL!!!

Sorry to hear that you got played by another dude, but, for future reference, you should really know a dude, if you're gonna partner with him in business as well as advertise his services. Maybe some of the people who previously were trying to discourage you from spamming the board with this stuff, knew a thing or two about this kind of shady business.

Armenia, Manizales, and Pereira are easy enough to navigate on your own without a tour guide. All that's needed is the ability to ask any taxista where are the casas, the chicas, etc. These towns are not very big.

Hope you learned a few things from this experience.

Peter Solano
04-14-06, 16:36
Touts...touts...touts. And the gringo bobo. LOL!!!

Sorry to hear that you got played by another dude, but, for future reference, you should really know a dude, if you're gonna partner with him in business as well as advertise his services. Maybe some of the people who previously were trying to discourage you from spamming the board with this stuff, knew a thing or two about this kind of shady business.

Armenia, Manizales, and Pereira are easy enough to navigate on your own without a tour guide. All that's needed is the ability to ask any taxista where are the casas, the chicas, etc. These towns are not very big.

Hope you learned a few things from this experience.
For once I agree with you, not everyone can be trusted :D

Treeshark
04-15-06, 03:09
Hello all. I just returned from Cali, Armenia Travida Colombia.. luis did shit for me when i was there few days ago. Sorry to all who i brag how good Luis was a tour guide.My problem with Luis began when i western union $$ for desposit on apartment in Armenia.He tells me the lady raise the price when she found out i was a gringo and no chicas allowed.. luis probally made the shit up keeping my $$s i send him.The next day there luis was moving for the third time in 3 months. My guess he couldn't pay the rent from former place. The only thing Luis did for me was taking me 30 mins from Armenia finding me a nice hotel 20 pesos anite in Travida call Tropicale Eden Hotel in the center of town. I have 150 pictures i took from area. will try to download soon . Sorry guys i dont reccomend luis at all .I try to help luis out working as a tour guide but get nothing in returned..As I have said before, I have never claimed that I could walk on water.

To me the mark of a true Man is when he will admit to making an error. EVERYONE makes errors and will screw up. Very few will admit to it. You tried to help people and it did not work out. It happens. Thanks for telling us.

I would like to see some pictures and maybe read about your trip to Armenia. You have written about it so much that now I am tempted to visit there.

Admin
04-15-06, 16:02
Greetings everyone,

In recognition of his many great contributions to the Forum, I have given Lost In Paradise his own thread titled "Lost In Paradise in Colombia".

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2430

Those of you who wish to join him in the discussions in his new thread are welcome to do so.

Thanks,

Jackson

ViajeroMundial
04-18-06, 02:49
Sorry to see a bad experience posted but I have what I hope to bring Armenia back!

First off Armenia is a no brainer! no need for any guides, $1,20 taxis anywhere. Laid back and much cheaper than major cities. And some of the most incredible scenery on earth only 20 minutes away!

I’m new to the board so allow me to introduce myself. I was a frequent contributor on another board a few years ago. I’ve been mongering off and on since 1990 so as times and needs change I keep spanning the globe, hence my alias here, viajeromundial.

I decided to come to a small city basically because I was spending way too much $ in Bogotá. Too much temptation!

Took Aerorepublica to Pereira, got over a horrible throat infection for 2 days and the first night out met a 19 year old hottie that lives here in Armenia. I called her cell, took the bus here, (40 mins 7700 COP). I left my luggage in Pereira and we hit if off very well so I went and got my stuff the next day and have been here ever since.

Needless to say I am taking the ‘girlfriend route’ here as of now. I am semi retired and need to keep my budget so as to stay a few months or maybe even move here for good. Either way I like the gf experience and I was paying 130,000 COP/hour in the Bogotá massage parlors for this quality of girl, the ‘best’ of the 20 girls they present you. If you’ve been to one you’ll know what I mean!

As far as mongering here it seems there are many possibilities. The hotel owner’s son showed me his computerized rolodex with like 10 cell phones of girls. Seems they charge like 60-80000 cop to come to the hotel for full service. A few of them are in Cali now working but return after semana santa.

Also heard of ‘hidden’ places where you enter what appears to be a shop, you are shown a catalogue then the guy rings up the girl you choose she then comes in through a service entrance and meets the customer in a room in the back. Supposedly these are the high quality girls. I hear there are casas with medium to low quality girls and maybe some strip joints but I have yet to indulge.

I saw a massage ad in the paper for 20000 COP 30 mins for 2 girls, I imagine as in Bogotá tipping for extras is customary.

Night clubs have the usual 3-4 really hot girls and the rest so-so. Much cheaper than Bogota! I was told these are the same girls that float around other cities. A company recruits and sets them on a rotation.
A taxi to any club is minimum fare 2500 cop. No need for guides or hustlers.

All places in the center, no cover. beers 2000-25000 cop. no pressure to buy a bottle and sit at a table. Strip shows weekends only. No cameras allowed as usual.

Chango 25000 cop full service 20 mins a working class place but safe and cheap! Better than those horrible dives with the sliding doors in downtown Pereira.

Atlantis 40000 cop full service nicer rooms. Like 5 hotties willing to please there.

Bananas 40000 cop one smoking hot 18 yo black girl called Andrea, (Beyoncé hot) 40k including room full service!!!!!!!! a decent huge place. 2 flights up a seedy staircase, no worries. 30-40000 fee to take the girl to your hotel. Get the girls cell to arrange afternoon delight sans take out fee. Maybe I’ll get some of that soon and hopefully photos!

Regular girls(non-pros):

Girls are very friendly here. I’ve met 2 real dolls in my daily wanderings in the Portal del Quindio mall and the center. When I say doll or hottie I mean the type of girl I could only dream of having, now or even 25 years younger, lol.

Transportation:

Taxis are the cheapest I’ve seen in years of travel. 2200 COP is the minimum fare but that can get you anywhere in the city! 300 COP surcharge at nights and Sundays.
No problem hailing off the street.

Safety:

I’ve felt really comfortable here, no complaints and from asking around people seem very proud that Armenia and Quindio state are the best places to live in Colombia.

Food:

Plazoleta Andino, a shopping center with 6 great, cheap restaurants. For example I get a Mountain trout filet, soup, Valencian rice, juice and plantains all for 6000 COP. I was paying like 18000 COP in Bogotá for a similarly good meal. There is also Brasco where you get an awesome pork loin steak with fries salad and juice for like 8000. Prices are the same at night. Midday specials are a low as 4000 but I just order off the menu anyway.

Fancier typical steakhouses line the entrance to Armenia coming from Pereira. Expect to spend like 14000-16000 COP per person. Awesome views over the mountains during daylight hours. Bring a sweater at night.

The 1st world style mall Portal del Quindio has a good food court, but be prepared to spend more than you would in the USA. It’s the most expensive venue in town. Good movie theater there too.

Hanging out:

The main avenue in the north ‘rich’ area is by the mall mentioned above nice to walk around have coffee(real expresso), surf the net, shopping etc.

The centro is a typical 3rd world setup however the carrera 14 is cleaner, mostly fruit vendor-free and FULL of nice chicks.

I’ve been here during holy week so I understood that night spots are kind of calm. Besides with a 19 year old babe I’m happy to be cooped up in the hotel!

Main attractions:

The countryside within a 30 min ride from here is fabulous! A great plus is that you don’t need to go to the main bus terminal to catch the busses. Just flag them down either near the Plazoleta or by the Portal mall. Likewise coming back get off wherever you like. Salento is a beautiful colonial town. Circasia(15 mins, 1200 COP) is a dump but catch a ‘jeep’ there from the cathedral square to go on to Salento! Just look for the farmers congregating with huge sacs and steel milk containers to the left of the church on the corner by the pharmacy. Ask for Salento and you’ll bypass the highway and be in for the most incredible scenery you’ve ever seen! 2000 cop. From Salento get a bus back to Armenia.

Some more activities I will do this week:

Horseback riding 16000 cop an hour
River kayaking 55000 tours with transfers
Botanical gardens in Calarca
Café theme park 35000 day pass

Accommodations:

I am really happy with the CasaHotel San Fernando. It’s in a nice upper middle class neighborhood 2 blocks from the restaurants at Plazoleta Andino and supermarket, internet café etc. I pay 60000 cop and no surcharge for my girl coming in! The owner lived in the USA and has a daughter at Rutgers now. The son Juan-Esteban speaks perfect English and is helpful. They say the girls are no problem as long as they are 18+. They are currently finishing an addition of 8 brand new rooms, some with a terrace overlooking a bamboo forest. http://www.hotelsanfernandoarmenia.com/home2.htm discounts for extended stays can be worked out.

Calle 2 Norte#18-117 Barrio La Nueva Cecilia
57-6-746-1424 or cell 57-300-775-6133

Getting here:

From Cali: Expresos Palmira 2-2.5 hour trip no guerillas dont worry!15000 cop each way 2-3 hours
CALI - ARMENIA METTRO 06:10 - 06:55 - 07:40 - 08:10
09:00 - 09:55 - 10:55 - 11:25
12:10 - 12:55 - 13:50 - 14:10 -
15:00 - 16:00 - 16:55 - 17:10- 18:10

From Pereira: Yellow microbuses 25 pax every 10 minutes 7700 cop each way 30-40 mins

From Medellin ´´occidental´´ I see them around but couldn’t find a website for exact schedules 6-7 hours

From Bogota take expreso palmira to Cali and get off at Armenia 30000 one way 6 hours
CALI - BOGOTÁ
(Armenia - Ibague) S26 03:30 - 05:30 - 06:30 - 07:30
08:30 - 09:30 - 10:30 - 11:30
12:30 - 13:30 - 14:30 - 15:30
16:30 - 17:30 - 18:30 - 19:00
19:30 - 20:00 - 20:30 - 21:00
21:30 - 22:00 - 22:30 23:00-23:30

I hope to have been helpful. Feel free to message me with and questions.

Viajero mundial

Wahoolee
04-19-06, 11:05
That girl is white hot. Thanks!

Tiny 12
04-19-06, 22:01
Nice post! Hope you'll post again, about Armenia, Bogota or whereever.

Member #4351
04-19-06, 22:18
Nobody can say those photos are lifted from another site.

Surfer
04-19-06, 23:38
good report that will likely get you some business. I am pleased you have learned to make your marketing more subtle and will no longer call you out for spamming. You did neglect to mention the top tourist attractions in the area, the Coffee Amusement Park & the Termales de Santa Rosa (and also the unique wax palms).

Jackson has much more tolerance for SPAM here on ISG than we do on the private sites to which I belong, and I sometimes forget the distinction. Same applies to Peter in Barranquilla, with whom I have already made peace, and to the other "guides"as well. So SPAM away fellas as I will no longer make any effort to "police" it.

Slumlord
04-20-06, 00:19
good report that will likely get you some business. I am pleased you have learned to make your marketing more subtle and will no longer call you out for spamming. You did neglect to mention the top tourist attractions in the area, the Coffee Amusement Park & the Termales de Santa Rosa (and also the unique wax palms).

Jackson has much more tolerance for SPAM here on ISG than we do on the private sites to which I belong, and I sometimes forget the distinction. Same applies to Peter in Barranquilla, with whom I have already made peace, and to the other "guides"as well. So SPAM away fellas as I will no longer make any effort to "police" it.

I usually agree with what you say, but I don't think this is LIP and I don't think it's spam. If it is spam to use him as a guide, it's beyond subtle, as he says you don't need a guide. And I don't think it's LIP because this guy is a native English speaker; LIP is not.

One more thing - he did mention the Coffee Amusement Park - in fact he said the day pass costs 35,000P.

Ricker
04-20-06, 15:33
Nice report Viajero ... I may have to make a side trip to Armenia soon ... thanks for the info.

These paradises like Armenia are great places to hangout and find a nice girlfriend ... or bring a girlfriend to see the beautiful sites around ... of course to find a girlfriend, speaking the espanol is a must (at least semi-conversational).

IMHO ... I wouldn't visit just to monger ... but at least the PFP is there if you need it ...

Very nice amigo!

ViajeroMundial
04-20-06, 19:32

Jackson has much more tolerance for SPAM here on ISG than we do on the private sites to which I belong, and I sometimes forget the distinction. Same applies to Peter in Barranquilla, with whom I have already made peace, and to the other "guides"as well. So SPAM away fellas as I will no longer make any effort to "police" it.I'm not LIP and not profiting from any information divulged here. I have been busy furnishing my new apartment and hence haven't had time to visit ALL of the atractions, so I guess I wouldn't be a good tour guide anyway.

ViajeroMundial
04-20-06, 19:34
I usually agree with what you say, but I don't think this is LIP and I don't think it's spam. If it is spam to use him as a guide, it's beyond subtle, as he says you don't need a guide. And I don't think it's LIP because this guy is a native English speaker; LIP is not.

One more thing - he did mention the Coffee Amusement Park - in fact he said the day pass costs 35,000P.Thanks for the defense!

ViajeroMundial
04-20-06, 19:36
Nice report Viajero ... I may have to make a side trip to Armenia soon ... thanks for the info.

These paradises like Armenia are great places to hangout and find a nice girlfriend ... or bring a girlfriend to see the beautiful sites around ... of course to find a girlfriend, speaking the espanol is a must (at least semi-conversational).

IMHO ... I wouldn't visit just to monger ... but at least the PFP is there if you need it ...

Very nice amigo!Look me up when your in town. I've decided to stick around.

More pics to come soon guy, and zero spam!

Surfer
04-21-06, 14:45
due apologies to Viajero

Australiano Greg
05-14-06, 19:05
Aussie Greg driving to Manizales, Pereria y Armenia this week with the very beautifull paisa Karen, snooping around and then onto Bogota, Bucanamunga and back to MDE.

Its my second time driving through this way, spectacular countryside.

Aussie Greg

Peter Solano
05-14-06, 19:12
Aussie Greg driving to Manizales, Pereria y Armenia this week with the very beautifull paisa Karen, snooping around and then onto Bogota, Bucanamunga and back to MDE.

Its my second time driving through this way, spectacular countryside.

Aussie GregAussie, while in Bucaramanga, the town I was born in, be sure to try AREPA and TAMALES SANTANDEREANOS, and HORMIGAS CULONAS and let me know what you think, have a safe and pleasent trip. Cheers, Peter.

Australiano Greg
05-14-06, 19:22
Hi Peter, sure will mate, I´ll haft to send Karen shopping !!!

Will be driving to Barra soon to mate, will pop in to see you, regards.

Aussie.

Aussie, while in Bucaramanga, the town I was born in, be sure to try AREPA and TAMALES SANTANDEREANOS, and HORMIGAS CULONAS and let me know what you think, have a safe and pleasent trip. Cheers, Peter.

Peter Solano
05-14-06, 19:24
Hi Peter, sure will mate, I´ll haft to send Karen shopping !!!

Will be driving to Barra soon to mate, will pop in to see you, regards.

Aussie.That would be really cool,please write down my phone and cell numbers. Tel 378 4656, Cell 310 624 4078. Peter.

Surfer
05-15-06, 23:44
that is the home of the ormigas culonas (met a girl from there online).

Large portions of Santander are controlled by FARC and/or paras, no? Barrancabermeja is considered the most violent city in all of Colombia (and that is saying something!) NOT the ideal department for road tripping by a VERY conspicuous kalbo (Greg), but then Greg has already exceeded what I believed to be his life expectantcy in Colombia.

Tiny 12
05-16-06, 00:45
Surfer, he means he's going to Barranquilla, if you didn't already know that. Yes, Barrancabermeja is a dangerous place, lots of kidnappings and murders of oilfield workers, and an extreme example of what some people in the industry do to get gasoline to our local service stations. A couple of coworkers of a friend of mine died in that area.

Peter Solano
05-16-06, 03:33
that is the home of the ormigas culonas (met a girl from there online).

Large portions of Santander are controlled by FARC and/or paras, no? Barrancabermeja is considered the most violent city in all of Colombia (and that is saying something!) NOT the ideal department for road tripping by a VERY conspicuous kalbo (Greg), but then Greg has already exceeded what I believed to be his life expectantcy in Colombia.
I would dare to say that the HOME of the culonas is still undecided. You can get them in San gil, Charala, Barichara, Zapatoca, and Bucaramanga, and I am sure in other parts of Santander.

Here is a link for those Interested:http://www.hormigasculonas.com/english_version.htm

No I was born in Bucaramanga, beautiful girls in San Gil I remember, there is also a town called La Fuente, Santander, never been there, but I know a couple of girls from there here.

Real cutties. I am sure their husbands feel the same way. LOL.

True about Barrancabermeja, besides it is hot as hell there. And I would not go there myself. Greg must be a CONQUISTADOR.

There is also a town called RIONEGRO, about 25-40 minutes from Bucaramanga, my family used to own vasts amounts of land there.

Nowadays the remaining part of my family that still own some land there, have not been there in years, they control everything, by phone two way radios, cell phones and video cameras, real sad. Cheers, Peter.

Antifreeze
05-31-06, 14:44
Hi Guys,

I am a neighbourg to you now in Pereira. I'd like to visit Armenia, but would like to have a hand from what I believe can be expected from such a site as ISG.

I need real adresses, real information that can actually be useful in regards to mongering. So far, as I've browsed through this section of the site, I wasn't successful in finding one bit of relevant information that could be useful for mongering (places name, but no adress nor a phone number is useless).

I'd appreciate a real report on Armenia that would not have been written for profit (pay me and you'll get the information), as I did for Pereira: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=1326211

I look forward to discover Armenia with the help of community.

Freeze
Pereira, Colombia

Australiano Greg
06-01-06, 01:06
Freeze,

I´ll be in Armenia tomorrow with Medellin Bob, looking at ¨grande casa´s¨ for our Aussie Greg´s Armenia Mansion, third time in 3 weeks, we should meet up mate, I have a few places you would be interested in and many contacts there.

Have a look at www.aussiegregcolombiantours.com !!

Regards.

Greg.

FoxesHunter
01-14-07, 15:16
I think they are beautiful town for mongering.
Any report?!?

Fantasy
05-09-07, 00:50
Hope to have a report for you guys soon.

Cabroncito
05-09-07, 04:28
Also plan on visiting next month and look forward to your report Fantasy !

Fantasy
05-17-07, 15:21
Its not on fire, but the pictures it has taken here are!!
Never seen such hot girls! And the prices, forget about it.
dirt cheap, the girls smile when I give them the equivilent of $50.00 for TLN. I will post photos when I return.

And thanks to the "Aussie" for the accomodations recommendation.

http://www.hotelcafereal.com/

"the one and only"

FoxesHunter
05-17-07, 17:08
I am anxious to know more about Armenia. How many days did you live in Armenia? Many peoples tell Armenia and Pereira are boring for 10 days. What is your opinion please?
Is it better to get an hotel at Zona Rosa or in the center city?
thanks

Fantasy
05-17-07, 21:46
I would agree, if relaxing is not in your vocabulary, and it is not in mine, then 4-5 nights is enough. Not much to do here but Fuck. But last time I looked, thats what this website was all about. There is alot to see and do in New York City!!!

My camera has gone above and beyond the call of duty here!!!

FoxesHunter
05-17-07, 22:07
I would agree, if relaxing is not in your vocabulary, and it is not in mine, then 4-5 nights is enough. Not much to do here but Fuck.

Therefore I will reach Pereira too. Do you know Pereira? Es mejor que Armenia para sexar?

Fla Fun
05-18-07, 00:13
Hope to have a report for you guys soon.Fantasy, I am really looking forward to reading your report, hope you had a great time.

Fantasy
05-18-07, 02:30
Will not make it there. Not enough time this trip.

Cabroncito
05-18-07, 04:30
Sounds like your trip was a big success Fantasy. Will be hitting the Puta friendly streets of Armenia next month after a quick seach and destroy mission in Pereira. Then off to Cali and Medellin. Happy travels. See.

Tom 33
05-18-07, 08:12
Not much to do here but Fuck.
I'm guessing that you missed Coffee Park. I spent the better part of one day knocking around there and didn't see it all.

Chute
05-19-07, 15:07
I was in Armenia last year.

Relatively safe place in Colombia. Had no problem walking at night by myself though not much to do after dark.

Not many palces to find pros; there are 2 bars where you can find pros on carrera 14, there is one bar behind the plaza de bolivar. If my memory is correct, the first one is called Atlantica and otehr two. I forgot the names. Atlantica is located in downtown and the other bar is located way up in the north.

Atlantica usually had 4 to 8 girls. Sampled 3 of them. Nothing special to write about them except the price being cheap: I paid about $40 U.S. for TLN. This price was obtained after a short negotiation with the girls.

In the bar behind the plaza de bolivar, there were 2 to 6 girls during my visit. This place does have a talent but the owner is a piece of shit that right after I sat on the table automatically drinks were ordered which charged me about $20 U.S. for 2 glass of beer! And you have to pay $30 just for taking out the girl (doesn't include the pay for the girl). So if you find a good girl there just ask her phone number and arrange for meeting her the next day which I successfully did 2 times. You save the money for bar charge.

The other bar in carrera 14 in the north area has the best girls in town, but it comes with price and the girls' attitude so I didn't sample them. But trust me those girls are gorgeous looking babes.

Non-pros are very available if you know how to approach them.

I would say that most of the girls includign best looking college students will go to your hotel if you pay them well. All of them like to know and spend time with Americans so you just have to speak English to attract them in town. I did this in the internet cafe, restaurant, and bus, and got some phone numebers.

I recommend Armenia for a short stay.

BTW, I am bored with Armenia so I don't think I will come back to Armenia.

Chao,

Chute

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Cabroncito
05-20-07, 02:21
Thanks for the info ! Can you recommend a chica friendly hotel ?

Chute
05-20-07, 07:57
Thanks for the info ! Can you recommend a chica friendly hotel ?Cabroncito,

Regarding a chica friendly hotel, I used only one hotel during my stay. unfortunately I forgot the name of the hotel, but it is located at the corner of carrera 15 and calle 23, right across the park. This hotel was basically used by local tourists and very chica friendly (no extra charge for bringing as many chicas as you want). The price was about $20 per night, very clean, with TV and hot water though a small room.
There is other chica friendly hotel close by. It is located at carrera 15 and calle 24. The price was about $16 per night. This place has a short time rate, and is indeed used by many locals for a short session. Actually I used this hotel for TLN only because I didn't wanna bring the girl back into the first hotel I mentioned.

Chao,

Chute

FoxesHunter
05-20-07, 09:35
I recommend Armenia for a short stay.

BTW, I am bored with Armenia so I don't think I will come back to Armenia.
[/blue][/size]

I'm sorry for it. If you don't like to come back again you got a bad experience.
But in Arrmenia I think you cannot go into bar or night clubs and to fuck beautiful prostitutes only. Armenia is much more. Close to Armenia there is a another and different town as Pereira. It is more pleasant in the night. Close Pereira and Armenia there are many pueblitos interesantes. Then in my opinion I would mix the fucking with prostitutes with those of normal girls. I think in Armenia and Pereira there is much to make .... and they are cheper than other bigger town.

Tom 33
05-20-07, 11:23
I'm sorry for it. If you don't like to come back again you got a bad experience.
But in Arrmenia I think you cannot go into bar or night clubs and to fuck beautiful prostitutes only. Armenia is much more. Close to Armenia there is a another and different town as Pereira. It is more pleasant in the night. Close Pereira and Armenia there are many pueblitos interesantes. Then in my opinion I would mix the fucking with prostitutes with those of normal girls. I think in Armenia and Pereira there is much to make .... and they are cheper than other bigger town.
You hit the nail on the head. If you want working girls, stay in the larger cities. If you want to get fucked to death by non-pros, hit the coffee valley. Just realize that you need a little more time and some Spanish to accomplish the latter. It would also help to understand the culture a bit.

Foxes, I will hazard a wild guess that English is not your native language. Your English is much better than my Spanish.

FoxesHunter
05-20-07, 11:43
Foxes, I will hazard a wild guess that English is not your native language. Your English is much better than my Spanish.

Yes you are right, I speak better spanish than english. But I think it is not necessary to speak perfect spanish to conquer and to fuck colombian girls. Sometime it is sufficient a seductive smile! jajajajajaaja

Q Bert
06-01-07, 22:14
Hello everyone.

Three of us ISGers are headed to Periera on June 18th for 3 days. One of us speaks fluent Spanish, I am at the survival level after living in Bogota for 5 months, and the other knows elementary Spanish at best from schoool 500 years ago.

We see that Periera is a lot higher for hotel rooms then Armenia. Should we just bag Periera and head to Armenia? We are decent looking gringos in our 30s but afraid it might be a waste to go after the non-pros in Armenia with little time. We don't want to end up dry all day and night!

Thanks for any advice.

If anyone would like any information about Bogota..other than, "don't go" then let me know! hehe

QB

Winner71
06-01-07, 22:37
When I was in Pereira in November I stayed close to Plaza Bolivar for about 40k pesos.. me and my chica. I forgot the name of the hotel. Ill tell you the hotel next week as I dont have that info with me.

Hello everyone.

Three of us ISGers are headed to Periera on June 18th for 3 days. One of us speaks fluent Spanish, I am at the survival level after living in Bogota for 5 months, and the other knows elementary Spanish at best from schoool 500 years ago.

We see that Periera is a lot higher for hotel rooms then Armenia. Should we just bag Periera and head to Armenia? We are decent looking gringos in our 30s but afraid it might be a waste to go after the non-pros in Armenia with little time. We don't want to end up dry all day and night!

Thanks for any advice.

If anyone would like any information about Bogota..other than, "don't go" then let me know! hehe

QB

Q Bert
06-01-07, 22:42
When I was in Pereira in November I stayed close to Plaza Bolivar for about 40k pesos.. me and my chica. I forgot the name of the hotel. Ill tell you the hotel next week as I dont have that info with me.

Thank you very much Winner71.

Have you been to Armenia too? Do you think you can pull a non-pro out the bar easy enough with intermediate spanish and good game? =)

Chute
06-04-07, 19:00
Thank you very much Winner71.

Have you been to Armenia too? Do you think you can pull a non-pro out the bar easy enough with intermediate spanish and good game? =)That depends on how long you are staying in Armenia. Non-pros are very available in Armenia. You don´t even have to go to bars to meet non-pros. You can meet regular chicas ANYWHERE in the town such as cafes, malls, etc. Trust me. You jsut have to strike a conversation.

Just stay away from the north area of the town. In the affluent neighbor of the north, chicas have money so they prefer going out with local rich, young kids and are not intersted into foerigners unless you are Brad Pit.

From what I know, available regular chicas are very intereted in meeting foreigners but you have to be descrete; in many occasion chicas are afraid of getting seen by their frineds while they are with gringos. I had to go to out-of-town motels to bang them as the chicas don´t wanna come to the hotel where everybody knows them.

Have a safe trip.

Chute

Cabroncito
06-05-07, 06:03
Good advice Chute, we will be in town soon. Do you remember the name of the hotel you stayed at ?

Saludos !
C

FoxesHunter
06-05-07, 07:20
I had to go to out-of-town motels to bang them as the chicas don´t wanna come to the hotel where everybody knows them.
Chute

Therefore is it better to reach Pereira then Armenia too meet regular girls?
Pereira is a bigger town and perhaps the girls have less problems with the hotel.
Do I make a mistaken?

Winner71
06-05-07, 07:31
Good point Chute.. personally I do not go to discos looking to meet non-pros. Find the gal in the daytime and then take them out to the disco at night. It's much more difficult then it seems or even should be to pick up a non-pro in a disco anywhere in Colombia at least in my experince. It can be done and I have done it many times... there are just so many obstacles to overcome. It's so much easier just to meet them in the daytime and they fold like silly putty.

That depends on how long you are staying in Armenia. Non-pros are very available in Armenia. You don´t even have to go to bars to meet non-pros. You can meet regular chicas ANYWHERE in the town such as cafes, malls, etc. Trust me. You jsut have to strike a conversation.

Just stay away from the north area of the town. In the affluent neighbor of the north, chicas have money so they prefer going out with local rich, young kids and are not intersted into foerigners unless you are Brad Pit.

From what I know, available regular chicas are very intereted in meeting foreigners but you have to be descrete; in many occasion chicas are afraid of getting seen by their frineds while they are with gringos. I had to go to out-of-town motels to bang them as the chicas don´t wanna come to the hotel where everybody knows them.

Have a safe trip.

Chute

Q Bert
06-05-07, 11:43
Good point Chute.. personally I do not go to discos looking to meet non-pros. Find the gal in the daytime and then take them out to the disco at night. It's much more difficult then it seems or even should be to pick up a non-pro in a disco anywhere in Colombia at least in my experince. It can be done and I have done it many times... there are just so many obstacles to overcome. It's so much easier just to meet them in the daytime and they fold like silly putty.

I've noticed that too. If I meet a girl from match.com or something for a one on one date then I usually get laid that night or the next on a date. But I have found it to be difficult to take a girl out of a club or restaurant.

Also, I've found the girls to be a lot colder in Bogota and difficult to talk to than Medellin. In fact, I was getting laid more by non-pros in San Diego or San Francisco than here. I hope this changes when I move to Armenia or Periera!

FoxesHunter
06-05-07, 14:02
It can be done and I have done it many times... there are just so many obstacles to overcome. It's so much easier just to meet them in the daytime and they fold like silly putty.

Winner71,
could I know your age, please?

Chute
06-05-07, 23:58
Good advice Chute, we will be in town soon. Do you remember the name of the hotel you stayed at ?

Saludos !

CIf my memoery is correct, the name of the hotel that I stayed is Don Quijote. It is on the corener of carrera 15 and calle 23 (it is on carrera 15) which is the south bottom of the downtown (el centro). The price at the time of my stay was about 40,000 pesos (about less than $20) but the peso has been appreciating since then. This hotel is very chica friendly at no extra cost. You can bring as many chicas as you want.

Chao,

Sho

Cabroncito
06-06-07, 06:12
Hi chute, I actually found the website for hotel don quixote, but it is right next to plaza bolivar in the center of town. So we will probably drive by the cra 15 and calle 23 to look for the hotel you mentioned.

thanks.

Chute
06-07-07, 03:35
Hi chute, I actually found the website for hotel don quixote, but it is right next to plaza bolivar in the center of town. So we will probably drive by the cra 15 and calle 23 to look for the hotel you mentioned.

thanks.Cabroncito, sorry for the confusion. The name of the hotel I mentioned then may be El Quijote. I am not sure, but I remember somthing like Quijote.

Anyway you can find the hotel at carrera 15 and calle 23. It´s right across a park so you won´t miss it. A guy at the front desk can hook you up with regular chicas if you want.

Chao,

Chute

Cabroncito
06-07-07, 06:43
I did find the hotel you recommended when I entered the correct spelling:

Nombre: HOTEL EL QUIJOTE
Ciudad: Armenia (Quindio)
Dirección: Cr 15 25-08

40K peso sounds awfully economical. Would you say the rooms are safe to leave laptop digital camera ect, locked inside while I am away ?

Also, did you get traffic noise from the street. And, I am assuming this is not a love motel that would be best used for short time encounters.. ?
thanks ! C

Tom 33
06-07-07, 12:46
Would you say the rooms are safe to leave laptop digital camera ect, locked inside while I am away ?
There is no hotel in Colombia that is safe for valuables unless there is a safe in the room. I had a digital camera stolen from a very tony hotel in the Laureles section of Medellin.

Chute
06-07-07, 22:40
I did find the hotel you recommended when I entered the correct spelling:

Nombre: HOTEL EL QUIJOTE
Ciudad: Armenia (Quindio)
Dirección: Cr 15 25-08

40K peso sounds awfully economical. Would you say the rooms are safe to leave laptop digital camera ect, locked inside while I am away ?

Also, did you get traffic noise from the street. And, I am assuming this is not a love motel that would be best used for short time encounters.. ?
thanks ! CI agree with Tom33 that there is no such a hotel that we can completely feel safe in Colombia. However, during my 3 months stay, I never had a single problem with Hotel El Quijote. I even left cash and passport since I didn´t wanna carry them.

The hotel is not a love motel but is mainly used by colombian tourists. I didn´t get distracted by traffic noise, but that may depends on the room. This is a cozy, family-owned hotel.

Chao,

Chute

BeersTerry
06-12-07, 01:03
I guess that means chicas allowed. Primal screams in the middle of the night are not!

Q Bert
06-12-07, 03:43
Wow, not a lot of information being offered. I went to Periera for 3 days this weekend but I am not going post anything here. I will share my information with those who ADD information only. ;-)

Aussie Greg
06-12-07, 14:26
Aaarrrrr Armenia, if I ever retire it will be to Armenia, I call it the little Medellin.
Driven to Armania many times from Medellin by myself, with tours and also with a few loves of my life´s!!
Its big enough without being small and has plenty to do other than strip/***** houses such as Panaca/Parque National de Coffee and many excursions rafting, paragliding etc.

Try Bananas for night time activities.

Aussie Greg

Wow, not a lot of information being offered. I went to Periera for 3 days this weekend but I am not going post anything here. I will share my information with those who ADD information only. ;-)

FoxesHunter
06-12-07, 20:34
Many people reach Armenia and Pereira but they don't post any news. Or if they do it they post few news only here. Whyso much constipation about Armenia and Pereira? ;)

Q Bert
06-13-07, 01:38
Many people reach Armenia and Pereira but they don't post any news. Or if they do it they post few news only here. Whyso much constipation about Armenia and Pereira? ;)

I will tell you why. I asked a week in advance about Armenia and Pereira and no one replied. Oh, but I did get some good advice about what to do with some bananas once I got back and logged in. ;-)

When I am in a better mood I'll post some about both cities since I am going to Armenia next week.

Heads up though, I am more of a non-pro guy who likes to 'take the edge off' in the afternoon before the big date with a P4P gal. I'll give my two cents next week.

Winner71
06-13-07, 01:47
hmmm... wouldn't it seem easier to go p4p to take the edge off before a big non-pro date as opposed to vice-versa. JMO

I will tell you why. I asked a week in advance about Armenia and Pereira and no one replied. Oh, but I did get some good advice about what to do with some bananas once I got back and logged in. ;-)

When I am in a better mood I'll post some about both cities since I am going to Armenia next week.

Heads up though, I am more of a non-pro guy who likes to 'take the edge off' in the afternoon before the big date with a P4P gal. I'll give my two cents next week.

Q Bert
06-13-07, 04:29
hmmm... wouldn't it seem easier to go p4p to take the edge off before a big non-pro date as opposed to vice-versa. JMO

That's exactly what I meant. I guess it can be read both ways. Oh well!

Kukulkan
06-21-07, 07:30

Heads up though, I am more of a non-pro guy who likes to 'take the edge off' in the afternoon before the big date with a P4P gal. I'll give my two cents next week.http://www.hotelelquijote.com/index.htm

Kukulkan

Q Bert
07-02-07, 15:23
Armenia

Well I went there about two weeks ago on Thursday and the place was a ghost town.

We checked out a couple of dive places and the girls were all nasty.

Bananas had 2 girls that were decent and 3 others that were horrible. The surrounding area is seedy as hell.

Atlantis was closed so were not able to check it out.

My advice? Stick to Cali or Medellin.

QB

The Cane
07-02-07, 22:09
Armenia

Well I went there about two weeks ago on Thursday and the place was a ghost town.

We checked out a couple of dive places and the girls were all nasty.

Bananas had 2 girls that were decent and 3 others that were horrible. The surrounding area is seedy as hell.

Atlantis was closed so were not able to check it out.

My advice? Stick to Cali or Medellin.

QBArmenia/Periera is a part of an economically depressed region of Colombia. Many people have left in search of better lives elsewhere. Now, I have never personally been to the region, but I have met several sizzling hot Colombianas from Pereira working in Costa Rica and Panama in order to send money back home to family. So wanna meet a hottie from Pereira? Then go somewhere else other than Pereira. Like Costa Rica or Panama! LOL!

Durango
07-04-07, 10:26
Armenia/Periera is a part of an economically depressed region of Colombia. Many people have left in search of better lives elsewhere. Now, I have never personally been to the region, but I have met several sizzling hot Colombianas from Pereira working in Costa Rica and Panama in order to send money back home to family. So wanna meet a hottie from Pereira? Then go somewhere else other than Pereira. Like Costa Rica or Panama! LOL!The best place to meet all the hotties from Periera and Armenia is on the cupido websites online. PM me if you want the url's.

Kukulkan
07-05-07, 03:12
The best place to meet all the hotties from Periera and Armenia is on the cupido websites online. PM me if you want the url's.Pereira has a Boom in building new condos, and apparments, they said a lot of Medellin traquetos move to Pereira, remember last month the guy who was shoot at the Ciudad Victoria Mall in pereira.

A lot of cash flowing in Pereira

My two cents.

Kukulkan

BeersTerry
07-06-07, 16:04
Armenia was a nice tranquil town with a noticeable division between the northern (more affluent) and southern half.

Might be a nice place to live and have a girlfriend but the town is mostly quiet. So you live there and have a girlfriend, then what ?

The guys I was with did have some dates lined up. It was fun, but takes time and effort.

Found a cabbie that seemed to know where the casas were. Not like in Cali or Medellin. When you visit, the madam calls up some girls....and then you wait for the girls to show up. It is Colombia and it is a woman you are waiting for, so you know the story.

Acuerpado
09-10-07, 18:27
Don't go to armenia just to hunt chicas.

I too stayed at the hotel el quijote located at Cra. 15 25-08. The telephone number is 744 0663. i believe it was 32,000 for a single. the hotel is decorated nicely but may be a little expensive for the small, simple rooms. the doorman told me thay charged 10,000 for a chica to enter but i never tried. the hotel can be loud as there is construction going on in the entire block across the street and buses line up on the side of the hotel.

Around mid-afternoon a taxista took me to house of Marina, an old lady who lives at Cra. 24 32-31. Marina's cell number is 316 752 6438 She is one of these who calls girls to come over whenever a client arrives. You will be asked to pay for the taxi once the chica arrives. She offered me a girl who was 15 and i politely declined. She called an 18 yo white girl, jenny, who took 20 minutes to arrive. I think they charged 40,000 for the girl for 30 minutes and room. Service was ok and the girl was eager to meet up at a later time at my hotel. Jenny's cell is 316 885 2988.

Around 9 pm i went to Changó. I don't have the address but it's very near the city center. It was extremely dark. I could barely make out 3 chicas across the room. I drank a Poker and left.

I then went to Bananas at Cra 18 19-12 on the third floor across the street from Ley Centro. The quality of the chicas isn't the highest but at least there's some quantity (15-18). The chicas were pleasant to talk to here and didn't push you to buy them an expensive rum or piña colada. A chica from the caribbean coast, Dayana, sat with me for about 30 minutes while we discussed which chica i'd be taking to a room. Dayana's cell is 3147298457. She is half black/half hispanic and has piercings all over. I was never with her but i bet it would've been freaky. I finally settled on Katherine, a black girl from somewhere in antioquia with a great ass. Her cell is 314 401 8823. The price for 30 minutes and the room was 40,000.

Another club called D'Kache is advertising heavily but i didn't have time to visit. It's located at Cra. 17 24-32 and supposedly opens at 6 pm.

Be aware that the nearby Parque Nacional del Cafe is often closed on mondays and tuesdays.

The bus to medellín passes through pereira, takes 6-7 hours, and costs 31,000. It's a beautiful ride. Choose Flota Occidental or Expresos Bolivariano for the most comfortable buses.

Rob Hay
09-11-07, 06:52
This old lady seems like a good contact to have and good man for keeping it legal....

Plan on going next week and hopefully will have something useful to add.

Gonzo
09-19-07, 21:31
I spent a day in Armenia to visit a friend, which turned into a logistic nightmare. I flew from Medellin, just couldn't bear 5+ hours in a bus, the flight was in a propeller plane from the Omaya Herrera aeropuerto in central Medellin. So small that there was no door on the cockpit. Sitting up front, I could see everything going on. Did you know that pilots lose all ground reference in the steep climb from takeoff? Makes sense of course, never thought about it...

In any case, the landscape tween Medellin and Armenia is gorgeous. The mountains east of Armenia are beautiful, especially in the late afternoon when setting sun hits it.

I eventually landed at dusk and took the 20 minute taxi ride to central Armenia. I stayed at the Hotel Cafe Real, upon a suggestion by Aussie Greg. It is located on Carrerra 18 near Calle 21, in the heart of downtown ( http://www.hotelcafereal.com ). The room that I got was very small, a change from the expansiveness of the Med Mansion. Immediately saw some hot chicas in the small lobby.

Did a tour of the city, walking around. It's a small city, heavily destroyed by a massive earthquake in 1999, and many buildings are new with a soulless concrete style. Walked to Parque Bolivar and then north on a pedestrian walkway of a street that is closed to cars. The city reminded me much of San Jose, Costa Rica, lots of empty lots, probably from destroyed buildings.

Walking around at night, I felt perfectly safe, but I did my research and stayed away from the south side of town, which is poorer and more dangerous. Lots of disco, billiard halls, and the usual stores. Nice place to walk around. In the 24 hours that I spent in Armenia, I did not see a single other gringo, even though folks claim there is a stream of gringos coming to Armenia to go the the nearby Nacional Cafe Parque. But I enjoyed being the only gringo around, and the curious looks of the natives.

Being newly arrived, and having just come from the mansion in Medellin, I expected to be disappointed in the mongering department. I hooked up with a taxista who gave me a tour of the bars on the south side of town, some of which reminded of Barrio Chino in Panama City, places that I would not walk in alone, and unfortunately my taxista was ending his shift shortly.

So he recommended that for my safety alone, I would do best at Bananas. It's easy to find Banana's at night on Carerra 18, there's a whole mess of taxis parked outside. Being a Tue night, I expected not much, and it was not much. Typical drinking establishment with a stage, which I hoped to see some stripping, but it was only used for dancing between the working girls and the clients. But there were also normal couples enjoying the music. About 20% full but I would expect it to be hopping a lot more closer to the weekend.

There were about 10 ladies working that night, and only about 3 that I would consider, with my recent Medellin time keeping the bar raised (no pun intended!). After having a few beers, I saw a tall, cute flacca with light skin and jet black hair, like a Paisa. After being accosted by a couple of young Armenian drunks, I called Yuli-Andrea over to my table, and upon a closer look, I liked what I saw much better!

She has a sweet, innocent disposition, 18 years old, not yet jaded in the business. She did get me to buy her a drink at the ripoff price, but once is OK. She started off with an proposition of 200K for a short time, which I laughed at and countered with 130K, which she jumped at (meaning that I probably could have gotten lower, but no biggie).

There was a minimal take-out fee, which was pleasant, and we headed back to my hotel. She was cedula-checked at the hotel, and the two dudes doing the night shift at the hotel desk were cool about it, no chica fee. She was somewhat inexperienced, but a quick learner! She also vaguely reminded me of someone, and after a long while, it was clear: she was a Latina version of Katie Holmes, of TomKat fame! In any case, she was a nice experiment for my short time in Armenia, 7 for looks, 6+ for service.

So I agree, Armenia is no Medellin, and not a place to go to for mongering in and of itself. But there are cute women all around, probably better for a web-site non-pro hookup. If you have a Colombian wingman, the south side bars would be an interesting experience. But if you're in Bananas and see a tall, thin, light-skinned pelinegro chica with a slinky black dress, that is probably Yuli-Andrea.

MiamiHeatLuver
09-19-07, 22:35
130k ST in Armenia? Holy mutha! Since you are claiming to be the only gringo there, I bet she has NEVER seen that kind of money and you could have gotten a 80k TLN or something along those lines. I bet those Colombiano locals there dont pay 130st, lol Now next time someone goes there and meets this girl, shes gonna say "a gringo last week paid me 130kst" im not leaving with you for less than that.. Uhh the humanity. Di you happen to ask anybody what the rates were by any chance? Can JUST ONE GRINGO ruin the whole pricing structure of just one girl or city? lol Well I hope not. Chime in please.

Gonzo
09-20-07, 00:17
OMG, busted by the price police! I've single-handedly destroyed an entire city by 'overspending' one time, according to you!

I can only imagine what you have to say about Trippstadt...

But some things you say are stating the obvious:

1. Locals always pay less than tourist in every city on the planet.
2. Tom 33 and other expats always pays less than the normal tourist because they live there.
3. If a chica has an unreasonable expectation, then you can simply say: NEXT!

130k ST in Armenia? Holy mutha! Since you are claiming to be the only gringo there, I bet she has NEVER seen that kind of money and you could have gotten a 80k TLN or something along those lines. I bet those Colombiano locals there dont pay 130st, lol Now next time someone goes there and meets this girl, shes gonna say "a gringo last week paid me 130kst" im not leaving with you for less than that.. Uhh the humanity. Di you happen to ask anybody what the rates were by any chance? Can JUST ONE GRINGO ruin the whole pricing structure of just one girl or city? lol Well I hope not. Chime in please.

MiamiHeatLuver
09-20-07, 00:40
OMG, busted by the price police! I've single-handedly destroyed an entire city by 'overspending' one time, according to you!

I can only imagine what you have to say about Trippstadt...

But some things you say are stating the obvious:

1. Locals always pay less than tourist in every city on the planet.
2. Tom 33 and other expats always pays less than the normal tourist because they live there.
3. If a chica has an unreasonable expectation, then you can simply say: NEXT!

#1 I am half latin by parents but %100 america born and I never pay gringo prices, I just tell them as you say to "move along". I just dont think that being a Gringo is an automatic sign that you need to be charged more or to pay more for that matter. I really dont want to lump you in with that assumtion because then again I dont know you. BUT I just hope gringo's dont use that scapegoat excuse of, oh IM a foreigner "Im expected to pay more or negotiate less or taken advantage of. Thats all IMHO.

Sailor2006
09-20-07, 01:35
What ever the market will bear, and more soooo. once a price level is established it takes ALOT of work for those prices to drop, IE desperation, extrem need of money and so on. over paying once isnt enough to do it but if more continue the trend then the price will be set.

Cabroncito
09-20-07, 02:38
Don't go to armenia just to hunt chicas.

I would have to respectfully disagree with Acuerpado’s assessment, I was in Armenia with Beersterry for 3 days and we found ample girls, pro and non pro. There was one bar near chango, although it had no name outside, that mainly played salsa music that had a great selection of pro's. But granted it is not like Cali or Mde where the scene is pretty much point in click for those that are too apprehensive to venture outside of their hotel or the well established places.

We found some great girls at Marina's all about 19 or 20 yrs. We also had to wait for them, and I must admit it was a little creepy fucking them in Marinas bed. Much like shagging your girlfriend in grandmas room while she patiently sits in the living room waiting for you to finish. There were also some other houses similar to hers but no street signs or numbers to reference them by. Any young taxi driver will know where to find them.

I always paid about 60K at all the clubs and houses. I think the colombians pay about 50K and I have no problem paying an extra 10K for top rate service with a smile. The guy that paid 130K must have been the talk of the town ! Anyhow, the girls are sweet and down to earth so I am sure the ecosystem was not destroyed by his single indiscretion. Also, I do not buy the "gringo pricing" argument. We need to distinguish between spanish speaking anglos, and guys who wear tennis shoes, shorts, and do not speak spanish. With a little negotiation the former pay colombian prices, the later always get charged a premium. But this is true anywhere in latin america.

Enjoy Armenia. The girls are friendly, cute, and will not try to upsell, whine, or act hardcore like some of their big city counterparts.

Trickbaby
10-01-07, 19:00
What ever the market will bear, and more soooo. once a price level is established it takes ALOT of work for those prices to drop, IE desperation, extrem need of money and so on. over paying once isnt enough to do it but if more continue the trend then the price will be set.
You are so right, When I am in Colombia for starters I do not dress act or look like a Gringo, my Spanish is decent although not always correct but I like the low key clubs, not the hustle joints and I am always firm well almost always firm but gracious in passing, I did overpay once in Bogota because of Time constraints and the chick was outstanding, I felt bad about overpaying because I felt that I was throwing away future chances at a lesser price, the money did not bother me as much as the potential damage to serious mongers that visit often and live there.

Trickbaby
10-01-07, 19:01
What ever the market will bear, and more soooo. once a price level is established it takes ALOT of work for those prices to drop, IE desperation, extreme need of money and so on. over paying once isnt enough to do it but if more continue the trend then the price will be set.
You are so right, When I am in Colombia for starters I do not dress act or look like a Gringo, my Spanish is decent although not always correct but I like the low key clubs, not the hustle joints and I am always firm well almost always firm but gracious in passing, I did overpay once in Bogota because of Time constraints and the chick was outstanding, I felt bad about overpaying because I felt that I was throwing away future chances at a lesser price, the money did not bother me as much as the potential damage to serious mongers that visit often and live there.

Sailor2006
10-01-07, 22:26
Why do we (gringos) as an american culture pay so much for sex? The argument seems to rise to the point that prices are increasing becuase of sex tourism, but id like to ask the question why do we as americans pay so much for sex. The average colombian prices for sex range from 20mil in centro to 150mil in false dose, averages wages go from 20mil per 8 hours of labor to professionals making 6 million pesos plus a month. Basically even the average colombian can afford sexual favor from a decent looking women (there are some cutties in centro). In america getting respectable ass can go anywhere from 100 USD and higher (if you can find it). In Colombia sex can cost the average man his average daily wage from a cute girl. In america the same is not said basic wages are like 80 bucks per day if even that, and what can you get for 80 bucks a covered blow job?

Q Bert
10-11-07, 10:36
Armenia was a nice tranquil town with a noticeable division between the northern (more affluent) and southern half.

Might be a nice place to live and have a girlfriend but the town is mostly quiet. So you live there and have a girlfriend, then what ?

The guys I was with did have some dates lined up. It was fun, but takes time and effort.

Found a cabbie that seemed to know where the casas were. Not like in Cali or Medellin. When you visit, the madam calls up some girls....and then you wait for the girls to show up. It is Colombia and it is a woman you are waiting for, so you know the story.Did you guys forget me? I didn't like it that much but to each his own.

PaulGore
05-22-08, 15:28
A girl 27 yrs works under the name Carolina or Moreen 5' 4' 36c tit great hips flat stomach teeth braces does not smile likes it doggy style does not like looking at the johns face. Lousy in bed but guys go mad for her body's been at it for a long time Curacao/ Aruba /sxm /Panama /Colon /Hong Kong a real hustler crazy for the money two kids 6 and 11 from Palmira but will probably say she from Cali posted pictures of her on Aruba section on 4-5-08 under a real piece of work in Aruba can not re-post pictures if anybody runs into her let me know what club she at. Thank you.

envelope
06-21-08, 18:51
I am in Pereira now for the next 2 weeks. I am looking for a wingman to hang out with, not interested in paying a taxi guy- I am fluent and can get around.

I just don´t like going out solo, not a smart idea, much less likely to have problems when you go out with a friend.

Please PM me if interested.

Kingfish1
10-31-09, 18:30
Does any one know how to get american tv channels. Is it best to go with direct tv. Do they have satelite tv?

Does anyone know if there are ***** houses there? I have a girlfrined but always good to have variety.

Also any knowledageable taxis drivers?

Also looking for good drviers to take me to Cali and back from Cali to Armenia.

Thanks

Manizales911
10-31-09, 22:22
Does any one know how to get american tv channels. Is it best to go with direct tv. Do they have satelite tv?

Does anyone know if there are ***** houses there? I have a girlfrined but always good to have variety.

ThanksALL taxi drivers are knowledgeable,they would starve if they weren't. If you are moving to Colombia and don't speak fluent spanish as your posts allude to I suggest getting a local cable subscription which will give you a few english speaking channels and the rest will be in spanish with some U.S. made movies that have spanish subtitles,it has helped me with my spanish speaking skills big time. If you don't bone up on your spanish quickly you are going to be hating life down here trust me,and the only way to get on the fast track to speaking the language is to immerse yourself in it.

Aussie Greg
11-01-09, 17:24
Wish I was moving to Armenia, great town.

Go to Club Bananas! If your game.

Aussie Greg

Thanks

Rodeo9112
11-09-09, 05:16
Hey! I've never visited Armenia yet, but, I noticed while booking a flight to Medellin that Spirit Airlines now offers (or will soon offer) service to Armenia (I assume direct from Fort Lauderdale). Be sure to take advantage of those $9 fares when they pop up. I may have to monitor this forum to figure out if its worth a trip!

Rodeo

Fla Leo
03-24-10, 03:07
Hey! I've never visited Armenia yet, but, I noticed while booking a flight to Medellin that Spirit Airlines now offers (or will soon offer) service to Armenia (I assume direct from Fort Lauderdale). Be sure to take advantage of those $9 fares when they pop up. I may have to monitor this forum to figure out if its worth a trip!

RodeoEspecially if you can get such cheap air fare, IMHO you should definitely check out Armenia! Nice little town in the heart of the coffee zone (lots of good day trip excursions) and very warm and interesting people. There's a university there with lots of good eye candy Decent P4P action is available and I had good luck with the "normal" chicas. If you like to venture out and explore some of the local flavor and sight, I seriously doubt you will regret a cheap visit to Armenia. If you only are interested in mongering, you should find enough to fit the bill but it is nowhere near the quality of the major cities.

Take care, Fla Leo

Furysys
03-24-10, 21:52
Hi FlaLeo,

I have wanted to visit the zona cafeteria for a long time, finally plan on doing it in May. Also have read here good stories about some of the P4P or even nonpro in Armenia & Pereira. Any suggestions. (I have read the forum, and there is not a lot of uptodate stuff)

Dickfer
09-05-10, 17:14
This was my first trip to Armenia. Staying in centro at hotel zuldmayda for couple days. Checked out Disco Bar El Parqueadero. Carrera 20 12-21 cel 321 639 5466. About 4 chicas at 9pm sat. 6's mostly (as was most of chicas in Armenia, comopared to MDE). There was one 8 but she took off early. Club Bananas had 12-15 chicas, only 2-3 doable. Took a costena who was essentially a hungry shark with nice body. Tried angelesdelcafe escort wesite. Ended up mostly with 6-7's. Would not recommend Armenia as a mongering destination.

PaulGore
12-17-10, 01:44
This was my first trip to Armenia. Staying in centro at hotel zuldmayda for couple days. Checked out Disco Bar El Parqueadero. Carrera 20 12-21 cel 321 639 5466. About 4 chicas at 9pm sat. 6's mostly (as was most of chicas in Armenia, comopared to MDE). There was one 8 but she took off early. Club Bananas had 12-15 chicas, only 2-3 doable. Took a costena who was essentially a hungry shark with nice body. Tried angelesdelcafe escort wesite. Ended up mostly with 6-7's. Would not recommend Armenia as a mongering destination.Was her name Carolina from outside of Cali living in Palmiar a killer body her teeth braces give her away 30 years old.

PaulGore
04-04-11, 13:36
Good news guys she works under the name Maria Dulfay Moreno Piedrahita they call her by Carolina at Bananas she the one you rembers from Campo Alegre in Curacao she has been there for years in room #265 #203 You will think back to her at Boca Torena in Pamana. She's also worked in Saint Marrteen at Carolins bar where she was on of the big bread winners there. Even thought she has worked for the last 12 years as a sex worker she still looking good prostituition suits her well. Get to Bananas befor she heads back to her home town of Palmira.

Gfe Dude
11-17-11, 05:53
I went to Armenia last weekend, Nov. 4 thru the 8th.

I speak spanish fluently and I write this report from that point of view.

I mention this because I got the impression that in Armenia locating good woman only speaking English may be more difficult than in the larger and more popular cities like Medellin Bogota or Cali.

As mentioned in reports from 2007, there is an older woman by the name of Marina 316-752-6438 she is located at Carrera 24 32-31. 90 minutes cost 50, 000 Col Pesos and Long time (all night) was 80, 000. I took the girl out to a hotel and I was charged 20, 000. Marina asked me what type of girl I preferred and then called three girls to come to her place. She has a large directory of girls and fortunately the first was what I wanted. Marina also asks you to pay the girl's taxi fare. At the place of Marina I was told there are private rooms and for the larger fee I was told I could even shower. Marina was very courteous and helpful but I am not sure if she speaks much english. The taxi drivers also know about her place.

The other two places I visited were massage parlors listed in the local newspaper. One is called Sala de Masaje Limgam 316-3968313 or 313-7665384. They had three girls at the time I went, one average cute and two that I found were sexy colombians. The prices were 50, 000 Col pesos for massage and 80, 000 for everything including a shower. The length of time was a hour or so without rush.

The other place was called Sala de Masajes La Casa de La Munecas 317-5545039 or 314-6899185. Price was 60, 000 Col pesos for massage and 80, 000 for everything. The length of time was an unrushed hour or so.

The night I left with a girl from Marina's place the girl knew a good love motel located in the outskirts of Armenia. The hotel was located por la carretera para ir a montenegro. Basically the love motel I went to is located on the exit or road or highway that is used to go to Montenegro. There are various love motels on the same street. I do not remember the name but it sounded like Akuwala or something like that. The room was clean modern, the size of a good suite and it had a jacuzzi, separate shower and separate toilet. The room also had a small leather couch with red light and a television with a porn channel. The cost was 30, 000 col pesos for a time from 7pm to midnight. The taxi was around 25, 000 because it is not in the city center.

Armenia is a small town when compared to Bogota, Medellin or even Periera. What is good is that the people are very friendly and also if you find a good small town girl she'll will be lots of fun, have a friendly attitude and the desire to please. In Bogota I found girls that were too professional and with attitudes.

Armenia is good for a few nights and then you continue on to more time in one of the more popular cities or even Pereira.

When in Armenia La fogata is a good place to eat meat and even fish dishes. I went to a couple of discos where the twenty year olds go to dance it was located in the coliseo del cafe. The one I went to was called Lupe Bar but there are five or six on the same block.

John Gault
11-17-11, 17:14
I went to Armenia last weekend, Nov. 4 thru the 8th.

I speak spanish fluently and I write this report from that point of view.

I mention this because I got the impression that in Armenia locating good woman only speaking English may be more difficult than in the larger and more popular cities like Medellin Bogota or Cali.

As mentioned in reports from 2007, there is an older woman by the name of Marina 316-752-6438 she is located at Carrera 24 32-31. 90 minutes cost 50, 000 Col Pesos and Long time (all night) was 80, 000. I took the girl out to a hotel and I was charged 20, 000. Marina asked me what type of girl I preferred and then called three girls to come to her place. She has a large directory of girls and fortunately the first was what I wanted. Marina also asks you to pay the girl's taxi fare. At the place of Marina I was told there are private rooms and for the larger fee I was told I could even shower. Marina was very courteous and helpful but I am not sure if she speaks much english. The taxi drivers also know about her place.

The other two places I visited were massage parlors listed in the local newspaper. One is called Sala de Masaje Limgam 316-3968313 or 313-7665384. They had three girls at the time I went, one average cute and two that I found were sexy colombians. The prices were 50, 000 Col pesos for massage and 80, 000 for everything including a shower. The length of time was a hour or so without rush.

The other place was called Sala de Masajes La Casa de La Munecas 317-5545039 or 314-6899185. Price was 60, 000 Col pesos for massage and 80, 000 for everything. The length of time was an unrushed hour or so.

The night I left with a girl from Marina's place the girl knew a good love motel located in the outskirts of Armenia. The hotel was located por la carretera para ir a montenegro. Basically the love motel I went to is located on the exit or road or highway that is used to go to Montenegro. There are various love motels on the same street. I do not remember the name but it sounded like Akuwala or something like that. The room was clean modern, the size of a good suite and it had a jacuzzi, separate shower and separate toilet. The room also had a small leather couch with red light and a television with a porn channel. The cost was 30, 000 col pesos for a time from 7pm to midnight. The taxi was around 25, 000 because it is not in the city center.

Armenia is a small town when compared to Bogota, Medellin or even Periera. What is good is that the people are very friendly and also if you find a good small town girl she'll will be lots of fun, have a friendly attitude and the desire to please. In Bogota I found girls that were too professional and with attitudes.

Armenia is good for a few nights and then you continue on to more time in one of the more popular cities or even Pereira.

When in Armenia La fogata is a good place to eat meat and even fish dishes. I went to a couple of discos where the twenty year olds go to dance it was located in the coliseo del cafe. The one I went to was called Lupe Bar but there are five or six on the same block.I see you are new to posting here, but keep up the good work. Nice details in your report.

Gplayer
07-02-12, 01:34
This is only a partial trip report so I humbly doubt it will have much value to anyone, but here goes.

Met a beautial Armenia, Colombia latina online. Verified authenticity / beauty thru many Skype conversations. Thinking this Colombiana is possible novia material, decide to take advantage of a low fare offer to AXM on Spirit Airlines. As most are aware Spirit is the absolute worst semi major airline in the world with almost non-existent Customer Service. Honestly believe their Cust. Serv. Department consists of one, sleepy guy in India answering all 100 phone lines in different languages but with the same Indian accent, LOL.

House arrest. Arrive at AXM and greeted by novia and family. Novia is even more beautiful in person, tall and model stunning. Her family is very warm and welcoming & not another tall one in the bunch. Though I rented a hotel, novia and family now insist I stay in their casa. Against my better judgement, I relent as it's a gracious offer, it will be a new experience and an excellent test to see if junior can ever domesticate even for a short time? More of a lone wolf, so my biggest fear is the walls of this casa will start closing in fast. We arrive at their house, it's pleasant but I notice there's no hot water or A / C but there's bars on the downstairs windows, a dog, a parrot and the 5 of us. And they jokingly refer to it as the house of noise, funny I'm the only one not laughing. The family is very gracious to me but it seems like I traded a prison in one country for house arrest in another, LOL.

Armenia. This coffee growing area is beautiful, mountainous, green and considered the safest in Colombia. It's also very inexpensive to live but not much in the way of nightlife. If you're older or just very chill and not into nightlife than this might be a good spot to retire and probably have your choice of some very attractive novias. Also in every decent size city where I've traveled there is always a Zona Roja or equivalent and you just have to find it. Anyhow, the first few days we explored the city & other parts of Zona Cafeteria such as Finlandia, Salento and the Periera area. All the local people are very chill and friendly and except for Salento I was the only gringo and the tallest person around. This is good and bad. Bad because very little English is spoken and good because as a gringo you're still a bit of a novelty and receive quite a few friendly glances from passing latinas which my novia didn't much care for. Actually we bumped into a cute friend of hers in a store & they chatted for 5 minutes while I'm just standing there like an idiot when I finally broke in and said " hi, my name is." Afterwards thought my novia was going to have a simultaneous heart & tourette's syndrome attack, LOL. Explained in my country she was the impolite one and we weren't going to discuss it anymore. Have dated several latinas and believe they will try to "run you" if you let them. Firmly believe in an amiable and quietly confident manner you must let a latina know you make your own decisions and you can and will live very well without her. But what do I know? I'm currently starring in the Colombian version of We Bought a Zoo.

Herbalife. After a couple days the walls are indeed closing in fast and the little voice in my head is telling me to make a run for it. But just my luck its the novia's birthday the next day and what kind of D'bag would make a move then? Not this D'bag I guess. Then her friends call and want us all to meetup. So we drive to their small office and right away the husband starts trying to sell me Herbalife in Spanish because whaddya know he's Herbalife distributor! OMG please don't let this type of USA bullsh*t infect the great country of Colombia. For once I do a role reversal and pretend I don't know any Spanish, haha. Finally we leave and agree to meet later for drinks or dinner to celebrate novia's birthday. Also novia and I agree there would be no discussion of Herbalife or business at dinner. So we all decide to go to El Solar restaurant for dinner. It's open air and looks down from the hills onto Armenia. The climate is cool, the food, view and atmosphere is terrific and novia was dressed up and looking gorgeous. I order a filet, he the salmon and both women have the chicken & steak combo. Also order a bottle of red wine for the table. The husband is a small guy who an really eat. He cleaned his plate, helped his wife finish hers and when the restaurant sent us each a slice of chocolate cake for novia's B-day. He ate his cake and all but one bite of mine. Which is good because I hate to waste. So great food, good conversation with many laughs and we all had a wonderful evening. Until the check came. As we're waiting on the check the wife tells my novia they don't have much money and to novia's credit she tells me with a very embarassed look,"I think we have a problem". Inwardly, I'm really pissed off and want to say ok mofo's roll up your sleeves because you'll be washing dishes for the foreseeable future, but it's novia's birthday and I wasn't raised this way so I calmly whisper don't worry about it we can discuss later. We drop the other couple off and they keep asking my novia if we want to meetup again tomorrow. Thankfully novia keeps insisting we have other plans, sorry, LOL. Afterward novia apologizes profusely and says she won't talk with her friend anymore. I explain in my country this is sorry behavior as they invited us but no worries. Later asked a Colombian friend about the situation and he said it's not ok in Colombia either and there's even a Colombian expression which translated means "hitching a ride".

Bananas Club. Now it's only a day & 1/2 before I'm due to report back to my corporate probation officer and the walls of the casa are crashing in. Plus the little voice in my head is now screaming expletives at me,"it's time to get your punk a / zz the hell out of here." Guess I can't or don't want to domesticate even for a ST. So I break the news to the novia that I'm checking into a hotel for some time alone, a hot shower, A / C, a good meal & a stiff drink or two. Online or in Armenia, I never "led her on" or took adavantage and she knows from our conversations of the week we aren't going to be anything long term. She inderstands, but damn she says I must go and tell her parents too. So I do it and thank everyone for the incredible hospitality. Then she says you just want to get away from me and I say I don't have any other plans than what I mentioned and you're welcome to join me for dinner. She takes me to a cool hotel overlooking the Plaza de Bolivar and I proceed to take the longest and best hot shower ever. Later my now ex novia returns to the hotel to pick me up and OMG she is dressed to kill. She's wearing a beautiful, sexy blouse we bought, some hot but appropriate jeans and high heels. We decide on dinner at the famous La Fogata restaurant where supposedly the rich and beautiful Armenians hang. Not trying to brag and there were some other very attractive women there, but on this night my 5'9 Colombian stunner made the rest them look very, very pedestrian. The food was ok, the service below average except one knowledgeable waiter (BTW, there's 50 different bottles of wine on the wall but no wine list! Sorry I can't read the labels from 40 feet away, LOL) but the atmosphere had a pretty good vibe. Afterwards we went to a nearby lounge and had a couple of drinks and then back to my hotel room for awhile. Afterwards I drop her back at her casa and, finally, the beast has been unleashed. I always make backup plans and the intel indicated Cub Bananas was the spot. Spoke with the hotel concierge and several taxi drivers only to learn Bananas disco is no more. Undaunted the little voice in my head is now calm and reassuring as any good junkie who needs his chica fix. Then discover there's a bar and patio with a strip club next door called Chango (calle 20 carrera 21). Hop in a taxi for the few block ride over to Chango and driver asks for $4 for a $1 cab ride and I tell him no and we agree on $2. The gringo tax siempre!

From Dusk Till Dawn. The strip club has a locked door with a security guy outside so decide to go into the main bar first to get my bearings and a few cerveza's. Looking around it's a fairly seedy dump of a place and naturally I'm the only gringo, but I've been in far worse places and am usually respectful of the environment, don't get too sloppy or act out so not scared or reluctant. Moreso I know I'm closer to my element and now finally the beast within has an excited buzz. Until I look around a little more. Every chica in this place is fat, nasty and appears to have facial hair! Not kidding, I've never seen more obese women in all of Colombia versus this one bar! And all these plus size chicas were sitting with willing patrons! Maybe it was just an accumulation of drinks but I started thinking this is kind of like the scene in the movie From Dusk Till Dawn where G. Clooney and Q. Tarantino stop at seedy road side bar and get a few drinks, then the clock strikes midnight and then they hear all the doors and windows locking and look around and all the women have turn into beasts. Ok time to bounce. Go through the security checkpoint downstairs and then upstairs to the strip club on the 2nd floor. Ok this is more like it as the club and dance floor is quite large, not too seedy a place, half the girls are 4s & 5s but there's a couple cute 6s & 7s and bonus the DJ's playing music. However, I notice two problems. The first problem, like almost every strip club I've ever visited in Latin America no chica ever strips. This is a crying shame especially if you ever saw Selma Hayek in From Dusk Till Dawn. Second and more important problem is all the hot chicas are stuck at tables with the locals who seem to have no interest in letting them go or completing the deed with them in the 3rd floor ST rooms. So now the inner beast tells me its high time to "man up" and make my move. So make friends with the DJ who coincidentally also doubles as the bartender and explain in my weak but passable Espanol I would like to tip him to kindly put the grab on whatever hot chica I point out. He's cool, friendly and gladly agrees. A few minutes later I see a cute 23 yr old spinner, the DJ / bartender brings her over and then upstairs we go to finally slay the mighty beast.

Cappy200
12-24-12, 21:41
Gentlemen,

I'm going to Armenia in late February 2013 for 8 days. I'm looking for a great hotel with shower and the ability to bring a woman in without restrictions. Also, Armenia has lots of girls doing webcam, does anyone know where the that section is located and whether pro activities occur?

Muktar
07-10-13, 15:13
To Gplayer, you've writing skills. Don't know what you do in the real world. Thanks. Thinking of visiting Armenia and this gives me an amusing and informative intro. Know the country around it. What was the name of the hotel you used in town and the costs?

Thanks,

M

This is only a partial trip report so I humbly doubt it will have much value to anyone, but here goes.

Met a beautial Armenia, Colombia latina online. Verified authenticity / beauty thru many Skype conversations. Thinking this Colombiana is possible novia material, decide to take advantage of a low fare offer to AXM on Spirit Airlines. As most are aware Spirit is the absolute worst semi major airline in the world with almost non-existent Customer Service. Honestly believe their Cust. Serv. Department consists of one, sleepy guy in India answering all 100 phone lines in different languages but with the same Indian accent, LOL.

House arrest. Arrive at AXM and greeted by novia and family. Novia is even more beautiful in person, tall and model stunning. Her family is very warm and welcoming & not another tall one in the bunch. Though I rented a hotel, novia and family now insist I stay in their casa. Against my better judgement, I relent as it's a gracious offer, it will be a new experience and an excellent test to see if junior can ever domesticate even for a short time? More of a lone wolf, so my biggest fear is the walls of this casa will start closing in fast. We arrive at their house, it's pleasant but I notice there's no hot water or A / C but there's bars on the downstairs windows, a dog, a parrot and the 5 of us. And they jokingly refer to it as the house of noise, funny I'm the only one not laughing. The family is very gracious to me but it seems like I traded a prison in one country for house arrest in another, LOL...

Icuminpeace
04-11-14, 06:02
I've lived in Armenia for over 5 months and can be quite informative.

Ask any question you may have and I'll do my best to answer it.

Muktar
05-07-14, 21:00
Hi,

Coming from MDE and looking to spend a long weekend (Thursday-return Sunday) , see a little bit of the town, go to Parque nacional and then head over to Termales de Santa Rosa. Any recommendations on decent Hotel in Armenia and $$? Any idea as to taxis or transport to either / both and $$ or Private rental or "Jeep" guy from Armenia? Would like the option of either returning either to hotel (Armenia or Pereira) or bus from Santa Rosa, Armenia or Pereira on Sunday to MDE?

Thoughts? Any experience?

Appreciate it.

M

Ask any question you may have and I'll do my best to answer it.

Member #4396
11-19-14, 14:52

Ask any question you may have and I'll do my best to answer it.Do you still follow this thread? Any recent Armenia info?

FoolOnTheHill
01-26-16, 06:37
Just wondering about any basic Armenia info. Such as the name of the best area to stay in, The current best late night spots. Also, is it worth going to Pereira as well?

BayBoy
02-03-16, 01:39
Just wondering about any basic Armenia info. Such as the name of the best area to stay in, The current best late night spots. Also, is it worth going to Pereira as well?I've never been to Armenia but have been to Pereira a number of times. Pretty nondescript town, that moves at a slower pace than Bogota or Medellin. People are friendly and it feels safe to walk around day or night. But the Whiskeria Dona Tere is worth going to. Lots of chicas, not too bad looking, 3 rooms in the back where you can do your business. Drinking bar.

Santa Rosa de Cabral outside Pereira has the warm springs spas up in the hills. Nice place to soak in the warm water of just chill out for a day. You can take a bus to get there.

FoolOnTheHill
05-13-17, 06:38
Are you still around Bayboy? I was hoping you were in Pereira, or knew anyone there to grab a beer with and talk shit with. I'm getting tired of traveling alone sometimes and it's way easier to pick up regular non pros with someone else. I'll be there next week, 16th through 20th.

Rover2
08-08-17, 01:53
I will be in Armenia the end of October and was wondering if anyone had any current chica / casa info.

Gagoo
12-19-17, 08:23
I will be in Armenia the end of October and was wondering if anyone had any current chica / casa info.Since you were just there, you, yourself could provide current info.

Bdhabtz
12-20-17, 02:08
I've been coming to Armenia often over the last few years for family and business. There is a great place called Villa Marcela, it's on the way out of the city headed to Rio Verde. It's considered one of the high end place, it's a secure large property with pool, disco and billiards. There are usually 3-5 girls during the week and more during the weekend. Not a lot of foreigners, mostly locals, yet safe and very friendly. You can sit and drink or pick up a girl and take her to one of the many rooms they have on the property. Cost for drinks are 10 k for beer or 56 k for aguardiente or rum. Girls cost is about $130,000 per hour.

They are more exclusive because for the cost but that keeps the quality of women and clientele better. This is my usual hangout.

Orgasm Donor
12-20-17, 04:08
Does this place have a website? Or is it more on the down-low?

I've been coming to Armenia often over the last few years for family and business. There is a great place called Villa Marcela, it's on the way out of the city headed to Rio Verde. It's considered one of the high end place, it's a secure large property with pool, disco and billiards. There are usually 3-5 girls during the week and more during the weekend. Not a lot of foreigners, mostly locals, yet safe and very friendly. You can sit and drink or pick up a girl and take her to one of the many rooms they have on the property. Cost for drinks are 10 k for beer or 56 k for aguardiente or rum. Girls cost is about $130,000 per hour.

They are more exclusive because for the cost but that keeps the quality of women and clientele better. This is my usual hangout.

Joe100
03-02-18, 08:34
Just back from a couple of hours at Shango in Armenia. Girls are quite fit. Drinks are expensive (on Colombian standards) at 10 m a pop. 70 m / half hour. I just enjoyed a few drinks is all.

This is my last night of 3 x nights here. It's amazing how the reputation that is built up will scare someone off. Don't get me wrong. Of course, there is always potential for something to happen with so many lurkers on the streets. However, I had it bigged up a lot more than is reasonable on the basis of what I had read and believed.

There are also a couple of bars each side of Shango. I warmed up in them. The girls are not of the same standard and the feel is much more 'spanish' what with the tunes, etc.

Rover2
03-06-18, 06:44
Since you were just there, you, yourself could provide current info.My apologizes for my tardy response but things have been on a fast track since my return.

I was in Armenia in November of 2017. The following is my experience.

First off I want to say that I was in Armenia in 2014 and enjoyed my stay. I found a hotel in this thread that was in a a good location and with a good room and terrific pricing I enjoyed my stay here in 2014 so I returned there again. Hotel Toledo Plaza Cr 13 21 - 21 $75 COP / night.

I arrived by bus and took a cab to the hotel. My driver was a guy in his sixties and so I asked him about the chica scene. I mentioned Changos and he said to stay away as it was too dangerous. He also told me not to trust any cab drivers as they were involved in robberies of passengers.

I have traveled to many countries as well as many other cities in Colombia (Bucaramanga, Cartagena, Medellin, Manizales, Bogota, Santa Marta. Barranquilla, Pereira, etc.) and though I am always on alert in a cab I have never gotten a warning from a cab driver not to trust other cab drivers so I took note of that.

Upon my return to Hotel Toledo since there is no safe in the room and I had about $ 950 USD worth of Colombian pesos on me I inquired if they had a hotel safe I could use. They were more than friendly and accommodated me but what really caught my attention was when they warned me NOT to leave a cell phone or laptop in the room? I was a little thrown back by this and inquired if it was the staff or outside thieves they were concerned with and they assured me that neither was an issue but since they were responsible they advise that I do not leave such items in the room and I could check them with the office. This made me uncomfortable. The upside was for this very reasonable price I was provided with a very nice, spacious, clean room with a balcony.

I went to Chango's in 2014 so I decided to return as nature was calling. Upon arriving I was greeted by the bouncer at the door. He asked if I was alone and I said yes. He then said to me to be aware and emphasized for me not to accept any drinks from anybody. Scopolamine was what came to my mind. Though I appreciated his warning it combined with everything up to this point made me very leery.

Upstairs I found a fairly good selection 6's to 7+ mostly. I snatched up a Calena I'the give a solid 7.5 + and she gave me a price I believe was $ 90,000. I later found out I was overcharged $15,000 but hey. She was friendly and took her time. The room was adequate and clean and the service was very good.

Upon returning to my room I began to wonder what the hell was going on with not being able to leave a laptop in my room and the fact that reception now had possession of all my monies and my debit card as well. I then wondered what would happen if they told me they lost my monies? I couldn't stick around for a court case. Hmmm. I didn't like this. The hotel is located directly across from the park in city central. It was Saturday and about 1 am Is when the fun began. I heard a commotion in the street below and went out to the balcony to investigate. Directly below me was a motorcycle parked in the street. It appeared that the owner and a friend / passenger both were wearing helmets and appeared to be in their early 20's were trying to retrieve the motorcycle but were being prevented by a gang of about 6 teenagers all armed with knives and chains. There was an ongoing standoff with the owner and friend advancing to the bike only to be repelled by the armed gang. Neither the owner or passenger were armed and upon several advances had to retreat running for their lives. A standoff pursued with the teenagers taunting the two by stabbing the tires with knives and kicking the motorcycle to the ground inviting them to try to stop it. The two found bottles and a stick and made several more attempts to gain possession only to be repelled outnumbered and out armed. One of the teen age gang members cut the fuel line and tried to ignite the bike while again taunting the two to stop him.

The frustrated duo made a valiant charge and scared off the gang and isolated one of them whom was now swinging a machete and was able to escape. The police showed up 5 minutes after the gang fled.

I asked the hotel administrator and she first said they were trying to rob the motorcycle and then changed the story to there was a problem in Armenia with youth gangs and when one gang would encounter another they would fight and this is what happened.

The next day I took a walk along avenida 14 which I remember enjoying with the stores and coffee shops and was taken aback by the enormous police presence even by Colombia standards. Still the scenery was enjoyable.

Going along avenida 14 on the North side of the city you come to Parque de Vida which I highly recommend spending some time at. The North side is the more upscale and clearly safer and tranquil section of Armenia.

My plans if I return will be to stay on the North side of the city as it appears Armenia is at present having some difficulties. I felt safe in the Northern section and found some reasonable hotels for a possible future stay one being Hotel Cafe Cafe for $ 99 COP / night cannot say whether it is chica friendly or not but my impression is not unless of course you pay a double rate.

Manizales911
03-06-18, 22:15
My apologizes for my tardy response but things have been on a fast track since my return.

I was in Armenia in November of 2017. The following is my experience.

First off I want to say that I was in Armenia in 2014 and enjoyed my stay. I found a hotel in this thread that was in a a good location and with a good room and terrific pricing I enjoyed my stay here in 2014 so I returned there again. Hotel Toledo Plaza Cr 13 21 - 21 $75 COP / night.

I arrived by bus and took a cab to the hotel. My driver was a guy in his sixties and so I asked him about the chica scene. I mentioned Changos and he said to stay away as it was too dangerous. He also told me not to trust any cab drivers as they were involved in robberies of passengers.

I have traveled to many countries as well as many other cities in Colombia (Bucaramanga, Cartagena, Medellin, Manizales, Bogota, Santa Marta. Barranquilla, Pereira, etc.) and though I am always on alert in a cab I have never gotten a warning from a cab driver not to trust other cab drivers so I took note of that.

Upon my return to Hotel Toledo since there is no safe in the room and I had about $ 950 USD worth of Colombian pesos on me I inquired if they had a hotel safe I could use. They were more than friendly and accommodated me but what really caught my attention was when they warned me NOT to leave a cell phone or laptop in the room? I was a little thrown back by this and inquired if it was the staff or outside thieves they were concerned with and they assured me that neither was an issue but since they were responsible they advise that I do not leave such items in the room and I could check them with the office. This made me uncomfortable. The upside was for this very reasonable price I was provided with a very nice, spacious, clean room with a balcony.

I went to Chango's in 2014 so I decided to return as nature was calling. Upon arriving I was greeted by the bouncer at the door. He asked if I was alone and I said yes. He then said to me to be aware and emphasized for me not to accept any drinks from anybody. Scopolamine was what came to my mind. Though I appreciated his warning it combined with everything up to this point made me very leery.

Upstairs I found a fairly good selection 6's to 7+ mostly. I snatched up a Calena I'the give a solid 7.5 + and she gave me a price I believe was $ 90,000. I later found out I was overcharged $15,000 but hey. She was friendly and took her time. The room was adequate and clean and the service was very good.

Upon returning to my room I began to wonder what the hell was going on with not being able to leave a laptop in my room and the fact that reception now had possession of all my monies and my debit card as well. I then wondered what would happen if they told me they lost my monies? I couldn't stick around for a court case. Hmmm. I didn't like this. The hotel is located directly across from the park in city central. It was Saturday and about 1 am Is when the fun began. I heard a commotion in the street below and went out to the balcony to investigate. Directly below me was a motorcycle parked in the street. It appeared that the owner and a friend / passenger both were wearing helmets and appeared to be in their early 20's were trying to retrieve the motorcycle but were being prevented by a gang of about 6 teenagers all armed with knives and chains. There was an ongoing standoff with the owner and friend advancing to the bike only to be repelled by the armed gang. Neither the owner or passenger were armed and upon several advances had to retreat running for their lives. A standoff pursued with the teenagers taunting the two by stabbing the tires with knives and kicking the motorcycle to the ground inviting them to try to stop it. The two found bottles and a stick and made several more attempts to gain possession only to be repelled outnumbered and out armed. One of the teen age gang members cut the fuel line and tried to ignite the bike while again taunting the two to stop him.

The frustrated duo made a valiant charge and scared off the gang and isolated one of them whom was now swinging a machete and was able to escape. The police showed up 5 minutes after the gang fled.

I asked the hotel administrator and she first said they were trying to rob the motorcycle and then changed the story to there was a problem in Armenia with youth gangs and when one gang would encounter another they would fight and this is what happened.

The next day I took a walk along avenida 14 which I remember enjoying with the stores and coffee shops and was taken aback by the enormous police presence even by Colombia standards. Still the scenery was enjoyable.

Going along avenida 14 on the North side of the city you come to Parque de Vida which I highly recommend spending some time at. The North side is the more upscale and clearly safer and tranquil section of Armenia.

My plans if I return will be to stay on the North side of the city as it appears Armenia is at present having some difficulties. I felt safe in the Northern section and found some reasonable hotels for a possible future stay one being Hotel Cafe Cafe for $ 99 COP / night cannot say whether it is chica friendly or not but my impression is not unless of course you pay a double rate.I first went to Armenia in 2006,I was warned back then by my family in Manizales to be careful on the streets and in the bars. But as you so accurately point out you can't condemn an entire city because certain areas are unsafe. Every city in the world I have ever been to has dicey areas and affluent safe areas, Armenia is no different.

Rover2
03-07-18, 00:58

They are more exclusive because for the cost but that keeps the quality of women and clientele better. This is my usual hangout.Thanks for the info on this place. I googled it and found some old threads about this place. They said the deal was you had to order a half bottle of Aguardiente or something else to hang out there.

Is that still the case or can you just buy one 10 k drink? My drinking and humping days are over the two no longer function well together for me if you know what I mean.

MjTravelLove
12-03-18, 10:00
Thanks for the info on this place. I googled it and found some old threads about this place. They said the deal was you had to order a half bottle of Aguardiente or something else to hang out there.

Is that still the case or can you just buy one 10 k drink? My drinking and humping days are over the two no longer function well together for me if you know what I mean.Does this exist? Is it a hotel or a hotel with prepagos?

RyanArmenia
05-30-19, 16:28
Good morning from Armenia. Contact me if you need help with hotels airport pickup apartment rentals. Chicas. Beautiful women chicas. Stop by apartment for information about Armenia.

I recommend this area for weather gorgeous scenery in cluding chicas everywhere.

Looking to hear from you.

Ryan.

Psychman
05-30-19, 23:53
Good morning from Armenia. Contact me if you need help with hotels airport pickup apartment rentals. Chicas. Beautiful women chicas. Stop by apartment for information about Armenia.

I recommend this area for weather gorgeous scenery in cluding chicas everywhere.

Ryan.Posting information here will help the community overall, and will build your credibility as well.

Jbj64
06-01-19, 14:12

Ryan.Info on prices would be nice. I have found generally the smaller cities are less expensive for chicas. Is this true here?

Blue Touch
06-01-19, 17:28
I see an opposite relationship. Big cities have more supplies to demand and economy of scale.

I have found generally the smaller cities are less expensive for chicas. Is this true here?

RyanArmenia
06-02-19, 14:08
50 k Take out is 150 k The girls want 100 k for all night. My suggestion when the club closes avoid 150 k fee. For short time. Women drinks runs 5 k. Drink total 12 k with my cerveza. I been here 30 days now.

Very safe in daytime. Taxis a must after 9 pm.

RyanArmenia
06-02-19, 15:03
Cafe Plaza I can recommend for large room. WiFi. Hot water. The only drawback to place the rooms can be noisy during daylight hours. The rooms has balcony to check out life here in Armenia.

Rover2
06-02-19, 19:32
Cafe Plaza I can recommend for large room. WiFi. Hot water. The only drawback to place the rooms can be noisy during daylight hours. The rooms has balcony to check out life here in Armenia.Guest friendly?

RyanArmenia
06-03-19, 14:39
Cafe Plaza Hotel is quest friendly but charge 18 pesos for guest staying longer than 1 hour.

Contact me for photos of hotel.

I get no commission just buy me a cerveza.

Also if your coming to Armenia Fort Lauderdale has direct flights 3 hours. Spirit Air.

Also if your headed this way I could use a pair of 34 w. 29 l kaki or Levi's. Will pay you.

Manizales911
06-03-19, 17:00
50 k Take out is 150 k The girls want 100 k for all night. My suggestion when the club closes avoid 150 k fee. For short time. Women drinks runs 5 k. Drink total 12 k with my cerveza. I been here 30 days now.

Very safe in daytime. Taxis a must after 9 pm.What is the name of the place?

RyanArmenia
06-03-19, 17:11
The place bar is next door to Shango. The girls are ex to meet just bring a few gifts sexy clothes perfume. . Stop at dollar tree store. Most of girls there are from different towns so family and friends not know how they make money.

MiamiSammy
06-14-19, 13:46

Ryan.It's always great to get good information on somewhere other than Bogota and Medellin. Will you be back for a stay in August, or will you be returning to Armenia in the fall? I'll be there in late November.

Surfer500
06-14-19, 15:57
So for the regulars in Armenia, is there a street scene with girls available and short time Hotels. As a comparison, in Santa Marta there are two parks, Bolivar and Novios with girls strolling around and available with short time Hotels close by. Are there places like that in Armenia? What part of town is the safest to stay in and / or near to the street scene areas if they exist.

Any recommendations / tips / advice would be appreciated as I am thinking of visiting.

The Tall Man
06-14-19, 16:57
The place bar is next door to Shango. The girls are ex to meet just bring a few gifts sexy clothes perfume. . Stop at dollar tree store. Most of girls there are from different towns so family and friends not know how they make money.The friends and families know what they are doing but being a very conservative people, especially when their from the countryside and / or small pueblo, it is understood but not talked about beside they are bring home money to support the family.

The Tall Man.

RyanArmenia
06-17-19, 00:19
The best information for short time early morning short time near the church there love motels chicas standing outside. If your headed this way I have a good friend Luis who lives here can be great help.

Without reservations excellent guide for this area. Luis speaks fluent English. Let me know if you like his cell number. Luis lives in Centro area of Armenia. He works tutoring English. Good p.

RyanArmenia
06-17-19, 13:17
The North side of Armenia is the safest area. Centro for cheap hotels. No issues at all walking anywhere in Armenia walking anywhere daytime. At night the coke addicts are roaming the streets. Not safe at all Centro. Nor.

Surfer500
06-21-19, 20:05
The best information for short time early morning short time near the church there love motels chicas standing outside. If your headed this way I have a good friend Luis who lives here can be great help.

Without reservations excellent guide for this area. Luis speaks fluent English. Let me know if you like his cell number. Luis lives in Centro area of Armenia. He works tutoring English. Good p.Could you be a little more specific as I am confused by your post. Perhaps you could provide the following:

1. Is there a street scene, and if so the locations referenced by cross streets / parks etc. (Such as Calle 10 and Carrea 23) just saying El Centro doesn't help much.

2. You mentioned love motels with girls and a church nearby. Do you know the name of the Church and the cross streets.

More specific information would be helpful.

Thanks.

CaliSunGod
07-08-19, 07:37
Going to be in Armenia later this week. Very curious about details regarding the street scene there. Ryan are you or your friend going to be there this week. If I find out anything I'll post it here.

Surfer500
07-09-19, 12:21
Going to be in Armenia later this week. Very curious about details regarding the street scene there. Ryan are you or your friend going to be there this week. If I find out anything I'll post it here.I think he has disappeared, I asked the same question about three weeks ago. If your Spanish is good, you can just show up and ask the cab drivers. Also, typically large parks are a good place to look.

RyanArmenia
07-12-19, 17:14
Hello from Armenia,

If you have phone I can contact when your arrival. I have loads of chicas to meet. My friend Luis is best for wingman Knows the area. Of you have whatsup let talk.

RyanArmenia
07-13-19, 01:45
Need help first time to Armenia. The Hotel you can reach me at Hotel Cafe plaza. Centro 2 blocks from old church. 18_ 18 35 pesos night. Excellent hotel.

I will check inter sex guide daily for your response.

SallySally
07-13-19, 12:51
Hello from Armenia,

If you have phone I can contact when your arrival. I have loads of chicas to meet. My friend Luis is best for wingman Knows the area. Of you have whatsup let talk.Was planning to head there in August but you're a regular member I can't PM you for contact.

RyanArmenia
07-13-19, 14:34
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Junior11
02-20-21, 15:00
This board is dead. Not a good sign.

Please advice if you know the local scene. Casas, street, FB? Visiting next week.

Junior11
02-24-21, 15:50
After arriving to the municipality of Armenia at around 11 PM, it took me about 15 minutes to find hookers.

I got into taxi at the bus terminal and asked the taxi driver what parts of the town were dangerous hehe. His answer Alcaldia area (Centro de Armenia). And sure enough when we were passing the area I noticed SWs and some other characters. He said it was somewhat dangerous during the day too. So, I returned with minimal possessions. It was ok in comparison to the ground zero of Medellin. Saw street walkers right in front of Alcaldia and on parallel streets. Picking up a SW is not my thing as I am rather a softie. I went to that area just out of curiosity. Hopefully, this info will help mongers that like the thrill of streets.

I will try to find casas or FB girls next.

Cheers!

OldSchool318
02-24-21, 17:15
After arriving to the municipality of Armenia at around 11 PM, it took me about 15 minutes to find hookers.

I got into taxi at the bus terminal and asked the taxi driver what parts of the town were dangerous hehe. His answer Alcaldia area (Centro de Armenia). And sure enough when we were passing the area I noticed SWs and some other characters. He said it was somewhat dangerous during the day too. So, I returned with minimal possessions. It was ok in comparison to the ground zero of Medellin. Saw street walkers right in front of Alcaldia and on parallel streets. Picking up a SW is not my thing as I am rather a softie. I went to that area just out of curiosity. Hopefully, this info will help mongers that like the thrill of streets.

Cheers!I have never been to Armenia, but I met a girl a few years ago in Cartagena from that area. She is a clock tower girl and I met her through tinder as she is an erotic massage specialist. She was in her late 20's when I met her. She was a bit loco, but at the same time was just an amazing fuck and massage girl. Our chemistry was off the charts. Someone I will never forget though I am not sure I ever need to see her again.

Probably still find her on nights in the clock tower area. She always sits to the left of the opening, across from Tu Candeleria.

Elvis 2008
02-24-21, 17:23

Cheers!Thanks for the report. Junior, I was wondering about places like Armenia where you have paisas but not all the sex tourism. I am just curious if that is why you picked to go there or was it something else?

NapataJohn
02-24-21, 19:10
Did you try online like PhotoPrepagos etc yet?

Junior11
02-26-21, 03:24
Thanks for the report. Junior, I was wondering about places like Armenia where you have paisas but not all the sex tourism. I am just curious if that is why you picked to go there or was it something else?I just wanted to get out of Medellin for a little bit.

Junior11
02-26-21, 03:26
Did you try online like PhotoPrepagos etc yet?Yeah, there are limited options. Sorry fellows, don't have any great advise for you so far.

Orgasm Donor
03-09-21, 20:50
Angeles del Cafe http://angelesdelcafe.net.co/catalogo-chicas-prepago-armenia-colombia-42.

Look up pinkhousearmenia in Instagram. I have been casing it out for a while online. I would love to hear a report.

Some fresh mountain grown chicas there!

OD.

Junior11
03-09-21, 21:46
Angeles del Cafe http://angelesdelcafe.net.co/catalogo-chicas-prepago-armenia-colombia-42.

Look up pinkhousearmenia in Instagram. I have been casing it out for a while online. I would love to hear a report.

Some fresh mountain grown chicas there!

OD.Nice finds! I am unfortunately not there, but not too far. If I have a chance I will pay them a visit and report back.

MiamiSammy
03-17-21, 16:28
Hello from Armenia,

If you have phone I can contact when your arrival. I have loads of chicas to meet. My friend Luis is best for wingman Knows the area. Of you have whatsup let talk.Ryan- please PM me for my phone- I'm heading to CO in April and looking for a diversion between stays in Cartagena and Medellin. I spent some time in Pereira last time and really liked it- but it seemed like a pussy chica desert. I wouldn't mind going back- as long as I didn't have to do another bus ride like the last between P and M!! Eight friggin' hours- and the hinge on seat was broken. I've logged thousands of miles on LA busses, and this was one of the very worst. TG the airlines are cheap!

World Travel 69
06-11-21, 00:25
Let us know what is still open, Prices, changes, etc.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1u_hbBt0IfeHtcL96uHfAbco0wm0SLHt6&ll=4.538570204655066%2C-75.66092969379153&z=15

NapataJohn
11-28-21, 01:31
Let us know what is still open, Prices, changes, etc.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1u_hbBt0IfeHtcL96uHfAbco0wm0SLHt6&ll=4.538570204655066%2C-75.66092969379153&z=15Is this good? https://www.deseoscorts.com/.

Pokeris
12-01-21, 05:23
Arrived today from Cali with minibus it takes 3. 5 hours with some traffic on the road. Staying at hotel Castillo real for 53 k single room or can book double for 61 k. The hotel is in good location just 400 metres away from all action. Have WIFI, hot water, tv nice simple room with fan (no aircon) but I not need it at night just 20 degree at daytime 24. Even not use a fan. Around hotel many restaurants, banks, shops. And I was surprise at 9 pm evening around 4-5 blocks still plenty people at street feel very safe. The hotel is at noisy street so best get a room where windows not face to the main road.

Donde orlando went here around 17'pm could find a place ask few guys next to the place who was working in auto service do they know here the casa with girls they told me no.

Masajes la casa de la munecas- as it not have a complete address (from map) just street I decide to walk around (and have small hope maybe some guy stand outside or I see some signs its casa but nothing. Could find it.

Club las barras aquilla light 5 k 8 girls two of them was black. 30 min -60 mil 1 hour-80 mil. Nice club a bit dark inside have strip pole but nobody was dancing. Girls is so so looking.

La flor del valle- 5 k aquilla light 6 girls inside a bit dark also inside. This bar have bigger type girls same as most Cali bars. Ask one girl how much 30 minutes or 1 hour she told me only 20 minutes -60 k. I ask the waiter before the prices he told me every girl ask here different.

Club ejecutivos- seems is gone. Nothing here.

Shango discoteca- on second floor. Want to buy water but they not have so order red bull price 10 k. When I come 6. 50 pm just one girl was inside at 7 pm already 5 girls in total.come here at least 8 pm. The place is nice inside with good light so can see girls properly. Get quoted from one girl 30 min-80 k other girl I like want 100 k for 30 min. I try to negotiate with her 80 k -for 30 min but she not budget. She was my type with cute face probably 7.5 from 10 range and good looking body. I decide to take her as I not see any another girl I like. We went into room he room is small but fine clean, have shower, towel and soap for clean yourself. The room have 2 different type of lights One can be normal light other can turn neon light (a bit blue) This girl told me she is from Medellin but come here for study psychology (probably she see in my eyes I am desperate for girl tonight what's why she not budget). She is 21 year flakita no kids good looking body no marks firm breast completely my type. She has great attitude, sex was great also. Can put her on top 3 performers list from this trip.

Around 20.00 pm I went to check for freelancers from a point on the map between carrera 18 and carrera 16 (plaza de la quindianidad) This big area is closed for public now with barriers nobody can go in. So no girls here. I walk around nearest streets its a bit dodgy place at night with homeless. But I see some freelancers (if you can call them freelancers they was more looking like walking dead old some crack addicts. Some ladyboys (looks like) was standing near short time hotel Inglaterra.

Went to find disco bar parguedero around 20.30 pm but could find it. The street was empty dead with some homeless around and no music sound. Decide stay one more day at Armenia seems its a nice town here for few days.

Pokeris
12-02-21, 04:53
Went out 8 pm decided to check disco bar el parqueadero again this time I found it. Its at same place but change the name now is calling taberna kelvin. I ring the bell and after 1 minute guy open the doors for me. The place is in the basement a bit dark but seems nice place playing good music from youtube good, aquilla light is 6 k. At this time was just one girl she was my type but quality a bit low. Waiter show me some pic of the girs and said they will arrive soon (so don't bother to come here earlier than 9 pm) . I ask the barmen what is the prices here for a girl for 30 min or 60 min he said me its depends around 60-80 k. Later 2 more girls arrive but both wasn't my type. One girl come to sit next to me even I not invite her. I chat with her a bit and ask the prices she quoted me 80 k for 30 min and 120 k for 1 hour (probably it was gringo prices) I don't said nothing because I don't like her anyway. I finish my beer and left.

Around 9 pm I went look freelancers near Plaza de la Quindianidad the barriers was moved today and you can go inside, but all square have decoration with Christmas lights and big Christmas tree. Even at 9 pm many people coming here to make photos and videos with decorations. Some freelancers was on calle 15 between carrera 18 and carrera 19 near hotel Inglaterra but just 3 of them low quality and 15 metres away was standing around 4-5 ladyboys one of them start to following me for 10 metres and said something but as I not pay attention he walk away. This area a bit dodgy at night.

Later walk check bar floor de valle, club las barras, shango club. Have few beers inside. Also I found club ejecutivos but its closed. All places at 21.30 pm have around 10-12 girls inside the quality wasn't good, just saw few cute looking girls on 7 range from 10 at club shango but they was with costumers already. Probably this place have best quality of girls can find few cuties. Drink one redbull and left. Around 22.00 pm walk back my hotel was surprised again how many people around was on the streets waiting a bus or have some street food outside or in restaurants. This city in some areas seems pretty safe even at early night. The Armenia have some cute girls to keep you busy for few days but not for longer probably. Anyway I enjoy the town is a nice place time to move on.

Tacomenudo
09-12-22, 06:05
https://www.deseoscorts.com/

https://co.mileroticos.com/escorts/deseos-escorts-promociones-bellas-y-nuevas-escorts-somos-placer-sin-limites-24-7/16489599/

I visited Armenia for a short time a few weeks ago and looked on mileroticos and found this agency. I whatsapped them and got a pdf catalog. The prices were in the catalog and were 140 k for 75 min, 170 k 90 min, 190 k 2 hours. Went with Violeta who seemed like the thinnest one of all. The stats on the catalog stated 18 yr old, 1.6 m, 46 kg. The agency was able to confirm a booking for one hour later, but she got caught in traffic and arrived about 15 minutes late which was not unreasonable. Let me say that I was very surprised when she showed up in my room. I was expecting someone 8-10 years older and maybe another 20-30 lbs (maybe even kgs! Violeta looked just like the photo in the catalog! After exchanging some pleasantries she gave me some kisses and proceeded to a little bit of tongue, all while grinding herself into me. The bed action was wonderful and I had no complaints, other than she left before it was even one hour. All in all, light GFE and full service for 140 k. I would not hesitate using them again if I'm in the area again, but I probably will never end up near Armenia again since there's nothing else to do.

On the other hand, the other agency named Angeles cafe or something that I found or that was mentioned in this forum, they confirmed a booking in the early afternoon for later at night around 10 PM, but around 7 PM the agency whatsapped me back saying the girl will not arrive at that hour with no other explanation. I wasn't very impressed. Learned my lesson to not expect booking far out, only to ask for what's available right now.

Tom Dick 69
10-27-22, 22:14
Unicentro mall: the north end of the food court in 2nd floor offers good view of majority of the city.

I stopped at Armenia, on my way from Cali to Bogota.

Armenia to Bogota by bus: I enquired at the individual operator's booths at the Armenia terminal. I was planning to leave in the morning, so I only enquired about the morning buses.

- 'Flota Magdalena' leaves every hour from 7 am and costs 50 k.

- 'Velotax' leaves at 6 am and every 30 minutes from 7 am (2 piso bus at 5:30 pm) and costs 50 k. - 'Epreso Bolivarino' leaves at 8:30 am, 9:30 am, 12:30, and costs 60 k.

- 'Expreso Palmira' leaves at 9 am, 10:30 am, 12 noon, 2:30 pm, 3:40 pm, 6:30 pm, and costs 65 k (2 piso bus at 11:40 pm and costs 80 k). When asked why it costs 65 k when others are charging 50 k, she was not interested in answering.

Note: On the day I left, I went early morning planning to take 7 am bus from either Velotax or 'Flota Magdalena'. It seems they kinda coordinate and only 'Flota Magdalena' was leaving at 7 am that day. So enquire, they may change the schedule.

Tom Dick 69
10-28-22, 02:33
I am an Asian (brown skin), and I don't speak spanish. I know some words and sentences in Spanish, but I cannot talk in spanish. I almost always have to use translate app.

I took photos for some of the places, please let me know if you / WorldTraveler69 needs it.

For the places below, anything before colon is I got from ISG, and anything after colon is my contribution.

Calle 22 N#35-47: Stetik center spa, their cell number 314-744-8303 is also their whatsapp number. It seems appointment is needed, no walk-in. On Fri 5 pm, the girl told there are 2 girls working, both are busy today and asked me to come next day, from 8 am to 12 noon. Costs 90 k for 1 hour. She told it's relaxing massage, I was not comfortable to ask if sex is offered.

Carrera 21 A#27-30.3. 30/30 45/ HR: Google maps and WorldTraveler69 map points to 'CL. 21 a #27-30', not 'Carrera 21 A#27-30'. Still I went to that address, and it seems it has 3 house in 3 floors as I saw 3 calling bells for '101', '201', '301'. I saw a man entering inside with a key, and he told no massage / chica. There is no Carrera 21 A near Calle 27. So, need correct address / location.

Masajes La Casa de La Munecas: It is in WorldTraveler69's map on Carrera21 between Calle 20 & 21. I walked. There are potentially about 5 possible places. I could have tried all if it was like only 3 possibilities and not in the main view with people around in the streets.

Carrera 20 # 20-24. Freelance girls for sex. 60 k 30 min: Not there. On the north side of the streets, where even number buildings are there, no possible place. There is a shop in the corner and then parking lot.

Carrera 20 # 20-23, -35, -29: I found 4 clubs next to each other. One of them told 5 k cover, and 120 k for girl and asked if it is for 1 hour the female security kinda of going to say yes, but the male security told 24 minutes. Obviously, I didn't go. I went to 3 of them that didn't have cover charge, all had about 5-10 girls rating 5-6/10. Found 1 girl 7-8/10, she told 70 k /20 and I asked about 1 HR, she told 140 k. I negotiated down to 100 k, and then she told +20 k for room. I would have paid 120 k / HR for her, but I felt the prices are quoted higher because I am not local / non-spanish speaker, it is Armenia where I expected prices be bit lower than Medellin / Cali, and the establishment didn't feel like honest place. Like the terms may change once I pay 120/ HR and go inside room.

Carrera 20 #12-21: On Tue5 pm, the man inside told they open at 7 pm.

SWs. Carrera 18 and Calle 17. Around CAM Alcaldia Armenia: Looks a potential place for SWs, I didn't find any or maybe a few.

CL 15#15-22 10 a-9 p: Good, but non-honest / expensive place. The owner spoke english. Went on Tue like 6 pm. Rang the bell, taken to upper floor. Have to buy a drink to see the girls. OK, 3 k for a 500 ML water bottle. 4-5 girls (3 6/10 1-2 7-8/10), the girls were peeping at me behind the screen all the time, and 1-2 girls didn't want to be available. I chose a girl, he went inside to call the girl, and came back and said he was just reminded that the girl is reserved. Since I insisted, I got the girl. Prices 93 k /20 min like 110-120/30 about 180/ HR. I told I will start with 20 minutes, and if it is good, I will extend to 30 minutes. He told after 20 minutes, I have to start again with 20 min or 30 min, can't extend. OK, I go with 20 minutes. Then 3 k for condom, OK I will use my condom. The girl was young, looked good, and had fake smile all the time. She didn't want me to touch. She choose my position and her position. I just need to be quite and she will do only what she wants to do. Bit BJ, and sex release in like 10 minutes. Before leaving, he told the prices are lesser during the day, whatever. Only good thing was the girl was young and good looking.

World Travel 69
01-08-23, 19:17
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1u_hbBt0IfeHtcL96uHfAbco0wm0SLHt6&ll=4.530722846206677%2C-75.69435027070313&z=14

Thanks for you info.

I am an Asian (brown skin), and I don't speak spanish. I know some words and sentences in Spanish, but I cannot talk in spanish. I almost always have to use translate app.

I took photos for some of the places, please let me know if you / WorldTraveler69 needs it.

Gabacho
03-31-23, 05:12
I flew out of EOH to AXM on easlyfly. Very comfortable for a turbo prop BTW. I spent 2 days in Armenia. I stayed near the see. Am Or parque cam, whatever it's called. Hotel was 35 k a day and 15 k chica fee but only have to pay once if the same chick comes varias veces.

I saw 3 women while I was there. Liz, Alejandra 1, and Alejandra 2. All of them work on the side of the park over by the Catedral. Further up the street a little there was a group of nasty looking old hags but I didn't partake of their services. The city felt very small and not a lot of things to do. I got bored after the first day and came back to Medellin.

Rover2
04-02-23, 01:55
I flew out of EOH to AXM on easlyfly. Very comfortable for a turbo prop BTW. I spent 2 days in Armenia. I stayed near the see. Am Or parque cam, whatever it's called. Hotel was 35 k a day and 15 k chica fee but only have to pay once if the same chick comes varias veces.

I saw 3 women while I was there. Liz, Alejandra 1, and Alejandra 2. All of them work on the side of the park over by the Catedral. Further up the street a little there was a group of nasty looking old hags but I didn't partake of their services. The city felt very small and not a lot of things to do. I got bored after the first day and came back to Medellin.How did you like the hotel and the chicas?

What was the chica prices?

Gabacho
04-03-23, 11:35
How did you like the hotel and the chicas?

What was the chica prices?The girls were 50 k for normal service 2 of them I gave a little extra for BBFS. The hotel was decent for 35 mil a day. Its called hotel casa real Armenia. It's up the street a cpl blocks from the action. Only complaint is it didn't have hot water but other than that it was chica friendly and comfortable. Also apparently one of the receptionist there named Angie wanted to fuck me too but I was so busy with the other girls that it didn't happen.

MongerHunger
04-03-23, 17:34

I saw 3 women while I was there. Liz, Alejandra 1, and Alejandra 2. All of them work on the side of the park over by the Catedral. Further up the street a little there was a group of nasty looking old hags but I didn't partake of their services. The city felt very small and not a lot of things to do. I got bored after the first day and came back to Medellin.I've heard good things about Armenia. Seems that you only stuck to one area and that may have affected your perception of the overall city.

StillFun
04-05-23, 04:50
I've heard good things about Armenia. Seems that you only stuck to one area and that may have affected your perception of the overall city.I was in Armenia two weeks ago. Just outside town there is one of the best tourists things in the whole country. The Quindio Botanical Gardens. They were the best of their type since I was in Sri Lanka 40 years ago. Unfortunately the injuries I sustained from a boat accident five weeks ago prevented me from punting.

Cyberdas
07-26-23, 03:35
So, I flew down to Armenia this past weekend to attend a retreat just outside the area where the airport is located at. After finishing things up I was dropped off at a retreat member's property in the northern part of Armenia. Along the way to the pad we made a pit stop at an SAO mall nearby. Boy, the eye candy was sweet, to say the least. Since it's an upscale place of course the ladies there were going to be stuck-up. Regardless, I caught some eye contact with a couple of local hotties. Some of them were dressed in gym / yoga clothes. I have to admit having enjoyed one of the best cups of Juan Valdes coffee in recent times with so many cuties walking by.

Today, I decided to head out to the Botanical Gardens of Quindio which are located in the town of Calarca, next door over from Armenia. It was an under 30-minute ride from the bus terminal for a whooping cost of 3,000 COP. Admission is 60,000 COP per person and can be paid-for with foreign credit cards. It takes about 3 hours to do the whole guided tour. You can request an English speaking guide if you need one. The best time to go is on the first tour, which departs at around 8 AM or so. For bird-watching lovers, this is the best time to catch most of the different birds in the neighborhood. I went in the afternoon. The last tour leaves at 3:30 PM. I highly recommend this place as it provides with a wealth of knowledge of Colombian trees, plants, insects, butterflies and birds. A section is dedicated to the construction of a system of about 25 tunnels that were built between 2006 and 2021 in order to shorten and also make the passage of La Linea safer. This is the road towards Bogota which cuts through the Cordillera Central of the Colombian Andes. It's also a great place to bring a date and / or to do something in between mongering sessions, if this was what brought you to town in the first place. More likely than not, you would probably be in town for coffee related tourism purposes. Well, then add this stop to your itinerary.

At the Jardin Botanico, I got to meet a Gringo who was there with his Colombian girlfriend of similar middle age and her drop-dead gorgeous daughter who's in her early 20's. Ay yay yay mamasita. The mom and the daughter encapsulate both. The femininity that makes Passport Bros (of all races) travel overseas to find lovely girlfriends / wives and the Colombiana / Latina preference for non-Latino (white, Afro, Asian) males (regardless of nationality). I thought the female tour guide spoke English (also high on the looks department with a dash of a snooty attitude due to her 1) knowing how good she looks and 2) dealing with many foreigners on a consistent basis). So, when I spoke to her she said she wasn't an English-speaking guide. I then spoke to her in my Latin American Spanish which is nowhere near as good as that which is spoken in Colombia or elsewhere. I explained to her that not only White people are English speaking. The same is true with many Latinos, like me, who look like locals but who were either born or brought-up state side and who for all understandable reasons in the world, speak more English than Spanish and are also full-fledged Americans / U.S. Citizens. But try to make Latinos from Mexico through Peru understand this. For some reason in Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina and Chile they seem to understand this better. Maybe its because they themselves are mainly white and thus they seem not to Godify white people the way people in the other Latino countries do. Note to self, travel directly to these countries in the future therefore bypassing the Gringo worshipping that takes place south of the border in the non-southern cone countries. Anyway, the white dude was cool and I wished him the best of luck at the end of our group tour. Of course, the same can't be said of the Colombianas (and most other Latinas from Peru to Mexico) in their ways towards non-white Latino males like me.

Cyberdas
07-26-23, 04:13
On my way to the bus terminal to take a collective to the Botanical Gardens of Quindio, just outside of Armenia earlier today, the taxi driver told me of a casa called Shango Night Club that's on Carrera 20 #20-23. Obviously, on my way back I decided to check it out. By the time I got there it was 6:30 PM but was told the place would not open until 7 PM. So, I decided to check out the two casas that were to the left and right of the joint. I forgot their names. Very middle of the road, with some very poor talent to be had inside. The chicas were in the range of 4 with one that was a 6. 5 but who had been taken-up. They wanted 70 K or 80 K for a 20 minute session, including the room. The local beers were 6 K and the Coronas were 12 K. I passed and walked around the corner to grab a bite and returned at 7:30 PM. Luckily, Shango's was opened so I walked upstairs and was led inside by a chubby female mesera. She said they only offered 12 K coronas there. When I asked how much do the chicas charged she said that it was somewhere in the range of 140 K or 160 K COPs. A lot of silicone there. Though, admittedly, the girls were of much higher caliber. But not higher than the yummy Venezolanas at Atonis, Troya, Fiebre, Lotto or Fercho's in Santa Fe, Bogota. I declined and led myself out.

When I reached the street the security guards asked me how it went and I told them that their prices were higher than those in Bogota. One of them responded with a bad attitude that this was not Bogota. I told him in Spanish something to the effect of "No shit, sherlock!" to which the other guard started telling me that his coworker didn't mean to say anything in a bad way and that I shouldn't be speaking to them in such a manner. I told him that he and his fuckhead coworker could both go fuck themselves. One of them went on a tirade of which I only understood a part of what he had said. I told them that we were not in a church or a family-oriented place so that I could talk to them as I pleased. The third security guard said I couldn't enter either of the three places. To which I told them good, that I was leaving because those places sucked the biggest ass anyway. In hindsight, I know I needed to be more careful and not get into any arguments with anyone. But you know what? I'm tired of these stupid ass meseros and security guards at strip joints from Tijuana, Mexico to Colombia acting like they own the place. I wasn't scared of them and spoke my mind and told them to fuck off.

Never again in Armenia. What a suck ass place to visit. Most people seem to be nice except for the women who think they're God's gift to mankind and the stupid staff at the three casas I just mentioned. Until proven otherwise, Santa Fe in Bogota is my favorite go-to place in Colombia. Even my then travel friend, who got drugged by a chica we picked-up off the streets there (lesson learned) agrees on Santa Fe being the best spot. It's a place for cool fun with some stunning Colombianas and Venezolanas without necessarily breaking the bank, the way you would at other places. You still got to be careful in the Santa Fe clubs though because those 25 K COP Smirnoff drinks the chicas love can quickly rack-up a couple of hundred thousand COP bills.

BayBoy
09-17-23, 17:15
Last week when I was in Pereira, my Colombian friend suggested we go to Armenia and check it out. So we took the 1 hour bus ride and got off at El Centro.

Its a nice town, easy going w a nice walking path thru the heart of the shopping area.

My friend took me to the main park. There was a number of streetwalkers around. Plus some short time hotels nearby w girls out front on each side of the park. Some of the girls didn't look too bad.

I was kind of surprised, didn't see that coming. But I didn't partake in the action.

The Tall Man
09-18-23, 01:22
On my way to the bus terminal to take a collective to the Botanical Gardens of Quindio, just outside of Armenia earlier today, the taxi driver told me of a casa called Shango Night Club that's on Carrera 20 #20-23. Obviously, on my way back I decided to check it out. By the time I got there it was 6:30 PM but was told the place would not open until 7 PM. So, I decided to check out the two casas that were to the left and right of the joint. I forgot their names. Very middle of the road, with some very poor talent to be had inside. The chicas were in the range of 4 with one that was a 6. 5 but who had been taken-up. They wanted 70 K or 80 K for a 20 minute session, including the room. The local beers were 6 K and the Coronas were 12 K. I passed and walked around the corner to grab a bite and returned at 7:30 PM. Luckily, Shango's was opened so I walked upstairs and was led inside by a chubby female mesera. She said they only offered 12 K coronas there. When I asked how much do the chicas charged she said that it was somewhere in the range of 140 K or 160 K COPs. A lot of silicone there. Though, admittedly, the girls were of much higher caliber. But not higher than the yummy Venezolanas at Atonis, Troya, Fiebre, Lotto or Fercho's in Santa Fe, Bogota. I declined and led myself out.

When I reached the street the security guards asked me how it went and I told them that their prices were higher than those in Bogota. One of them responded with a bad attitude that this was not Bogota. I told him in Spanish something to the effect of "No shit, sherlock!" to which the other guard started telling me that his coworker didn't mean to say anything in a bad way and that I shouldn't be speaking to them in such a manner. I told him that he and his fuckhead coworker could both go fuck themselves. One of them went on a tirade of which I only understood a part of what he had said. I told them that we were not in a church or a family-oriented place so that I could talk to them as I pleased. The third security guard said I couldn't enter either of the three places. To which I told them good, that I was leaving because those places sucked the biggest ass anyway. In hindsight, I know I needed to be more careful and not get into any arguments with anyone. But you know what? I'm tired of these stupid ass meseros and security guards at strip joints from Tijuana, Mexico to Colombia acting like they own the place. I wasn't scared of them and spoke my mind and told them to fuck off.

Never again in Armenia. What a suck ass place to visit. Most people seem to be nice except for the women who think they're God's gift to mankind and the stupid staff at the three casas I just mentioned. Until proven otherwise, Santa Fe in Bogota is my favorite go-to place in Colombia. Even my then travel friend, who got drugged by a chica we picked-up off the streets there (lesson learned) agrees on Santa Fe being the best spot. It's a place for cool fun with some stunning Colombianas and Venezolanas without necessarily breaking the bank, the way you would at other places. You still got to be careful in the Santa Fe clubs though because those 25 K COP Smirnoff drinks the chicas love can quickly rack-up a couple of hundred thousand COP bills.But damn the coffee is the best!

TTM.

MongerHunger
10-25-23, 23:42
After arriving at AXM Airport you can catch the red Tinto bus across from the terminal in to town. It is the "Ruta 2" bus and it will cost you 2. 4 k except for Sundays and holidays. Once in Armenia you can let the driver know where to stop along the route. My stop was in Centro near the square. When returning to the airport you can catch the bus from the main terminal. It is not the red Tinto bus but a specific bus that is labeled "Aeropuerto" and the cost will be 3. 3 k. It will arrive at the airport quicker than the time it takes to come from the airport.

World Travel 69
11-12-23, 21:31
Let us know about the places you go to?

Please.

Armenia:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1u_hbBt0IfeHtcL96uHfAbco0wm0SLHt6&ll=4.49816211925957%2C-75.71955960000003&z=13

MongerHunger
11-22-23, 19:46
Was checking out Armenia and it's seems to be a nice town with friendly people. It's a slower paced city in the Coffee Region. The word "Amable" is written on the sideways throughout the city. Went to Taberna Kelvin for 2 nights in a row around 9 pm and there was no answer when I rung the bell. It's located in an area with a lot of motorcycle shops and parts stores. At night there is not much going on in that area. Decided to head to another place so I went to Flor del Valle #1, Shango and Las Barras. All 3 of these clubs are right next to each other. First I went into Flor del Valle #1. About 10 chicas. Sat at the bar and ordered a beer for 6 k. The place was laid back and the chicas were not aggressive. The rate for a chica is 80 k. After doing some recon I finished my beer and headed over to Shango. Went upstairs and checked out the place. Lots of silicon and BBLs. The vibe was different and it reminded me of the clubs in Medellin and Bogota. I didn't order a beer but made my rounds and left. Went next door to Las Barras which had a similar vibe like Flor de Valle #2, laid back atmosphere. About 12 chicas, most of them decent. Went to the bar and ordered a beer for 6 k. The bartender was cool and he controlled the music also from behind the bar. As I was making observations a couple of chicas came to the bar and was taking shots of Buchanan's with a guy that was obnoxious and aggressive with them, handling them rough. He was talking loud and wanted to be seen. He kept slamming his hand of the bar making noise. He offered me a shot of Buchanan's which I accepted. That guy was a trip. Lol. After awhile me and one of the chicas striked up a conversation. She is from Manizales and is looking good. Very chill attitude, not aggressive or needy. I decide to take her upstairs to the room for 80 k. She was awesome. BBBJ, LFK, CFS, multiple positions, no rush. She is definitely worth a repeat. I mention to her that I am hungry and she recommends the place next door. When I leave I head over and order some food which is very good. The staff was polite with good customer service. There is several taxis outside of the clubs for your convenience.

The next day I go to check out Flor del Valle#2 at their other location. It is open during the day and the Flor del Valle#1 is only open after 9 pm. Flor del Valle#2 is lively during the day. The chicas are more aggressive and it's a party type atmosphere. Lots of Reggaeton playing, dancing and drinking. I was approached by several girls as I drank my 6 k beer. All of them cute and they will sit with you. Their rate is 50 k for a session. I shared a few beers with a local chica from Armenia. She was ok but aggressive also. After awhile she went to bar to talk to some friends then she returned and we made out. I got a couple more beers for us and left. Next door is another club called Kaukaya. Not much going on and I left shortly after.

The next day I check out Plaza de la Quindianidad near the church during the day. Several chicas there. Most of them just average. I got lucky and found a nice one near the bus stop. Great body and attitude. Negotiated 50 k with room and BBBJ included. We walk across the street to the nearby hotel by the outdoor market that sell lots of produce. Rooms were basic but her service was good. I would definitely repeat. She works days starting at 10 am. Also there are chicas across from the Plaza at a short time hotel near the Pan Cafe. Chicas are quoting 50 k but will negotiate.

Armenia is a nice city without the hustle and bustle of a big city. People are friendly and there were no issues. It's worth a return trip.

Nomars777
12-11-23, 19:46
This confirmed for me that I need to visit Armenia sometime in 2024, if for no other reason that to compare with my Medellin and Bogota experiences. Thanks!

Was checking out Armenia and it's seems to be a nice town with friendly people. It's a slower paced city in the Coffee Region. The word "Amable" is written on the sideways throughout the city. Went to Taberna Kelvin for 2 nights in a row around 9 pm and there was no answer when I rung the bell. It's located in an area with a lot of motorcycle shops and parts stores. At night there is not much going on in that area. Decided to head to another place so I went to Flor del Valle #1, Shango and Las Barras. All 3 of these clubs are right next to each other. First I went into Flor del Valle #1. About 10 chicas. Sat at the bar and ordered a beer for 6 k. The place was laid back and the chicas were not aggressive. The rate for a chica is 80 k. After doing some recon I finished my beer and headed over to Shango. Went upstairs and checked out the place. Lots of silicon and BBLs. The vibe was different and it reminded me of the clubs in Medellin and Bogota. I didn't order a beer but made my rounds and left. Went next door to Las Barras which had a similar vibe like Flor de Valle #2, laid back atmosphere. About 12 chicas, most of them decent. Went to the bar and ordered a beer for 6 k. The bartender was cool and he controlled the music also from behind the bar. As I was making observations a couple of chicas came to the bar and was taking shots of Buchanan's with a guy that was obnoxious and aggressive with them, handling them rough. He was talking loud and wanted to be seen..

BayBoy
01-28-24, 00:56
A day-afternoon in Armenia. I decided to take the bus from Pereira to Armenia (1 HR bus ride, 10 K). When I got there it took me a little time to get my bearings from a trip I took in Sept. But at 18th and 17th I found some action. A park, cathedral, and the mayors office are there. Lots, even tons of SWs around. I picked Justiniun. We went to a short time hotel. She did a chupa, and then did different positions. She on top mei in back, and missionary position. Good session w her. We had agreed on 40 K. But I only had 50 K. I told her to get change. No way, she wasout the door in a flash never to return.

Then I went to a dive restaurant for spaghetti and camarrones wsoup and patacon. About a see grade for the food.

Then I got a nice hair cut from a female barber. She took her time. Good cut 20 K.

Afterward I walked around El Centro-Bolivar Plaza and walked on the pedestrien only area on Calle14. Had an ice cream and called it a nice day. Took the bus back to Pereira.

MongerHunger
01-28-24, 06:08
A day-afternoon in Armenia. I decided to take the bus from Pereira to Armenia (1 HR bus ride, 10 K). When I got there it took me a little time to get my bearings from a trip I took in Sept. But at 18th and 17th I found some action. A park, cathedral, and the mayors office are there. Lots, even tons of SWs around. I picked Justiniun. We went to a short time hotel. She did a chupa, and then did different positions. She on top mei in back, and missionary position. Good session w her. We had agreed on 40 K. But I only had 50 K. I told her to get change. No way, she wasout the door in a flash never to return.

Then I went to a dive restaurant for spaghetti and camarrones wsoup and patacon. About a see grade for the food.

Then I got a nice hair cut from a female barber. She took her time. Good cut 20 K.

Afterward I walked around El Centro-Bolivar Plaza and walked on the pedestrien only area on Calle14. Had an ice cream and called it a nice day. Took the bus back to Pereira.The park where you were at is called Plaza de la Quindianidad. My report is just 2 post down from yours and I mention this park and action. You also could have went to Flor del Valle on Carrera 18 and Calle 23. It is open during the day. I also reported on this place in Armenia in the same post. I seen that Mileroticos has some chicas located in the El Centro area. Yes it's a short trip from Pereira. Catch the bus from the Transportes Terminal in Pereira where the Mega Cable Station is. TransArmenia is a pretty good company. They have some newer buses.

BayBoy
01-28-24, 17:47
The park where you were at is called Plaza de la Quindianidad. My report is just 2 post down from yours and I mention this park and action. You also could have went to Flor del Valle on Carrera 18 and Calle 23. It is open during the day. I also reported on this place in Armenia in the same post. I seen that Mileroticos has some chicas located in the El Centro area. Yes it's a short trip from Pereira. Catch the bus from the Transportes Terminal in Pereira where the Mega Cable Station is. TransArmenia is a pretty good company. They have some newer buses.Thanks for the info Monger. I didn't know the name of that parque-plaza. Its near the mayors office. That was only my 2nd trip to Armenia. Seems like a nice friendly city.

MongerHunger
01-29-24, 06:33
Thanks for the info Monger. I didn't know the name of that parque-plaza. Its near the mayors office. That was only my 2nd trip to Armenia. Seems like a nice friendly city.Using "Maps" or "GPS" on the phone can be very helpful with navigation and points of interest.

BayBoy
01-30-24, 20:48
I went back to Armenia a couple of times and came up w some tidbits about the Carrera 17, Calle 18 area. The name of the Cathedral is San Francisco (I talked w the priest?

The Plaza Quindianidad is fenced off, only a few openings to get into the Plaza. Thats to keep the'chicas malas' outof the Plaza. They are bunched together outside. Some do go inside.

Around the corner on Carrera 18 there were 2 chica SWs. Not very good looking. I passed.

There is a coffee shop kitty corner to the Plaza. Its a goodplace to get a coffee and scope out the action.

I had a sexo there. The chica upsold me and I paid too much. Out.

World Travel 69
02-15-24, 17:28
A friend of Mine will be there for Month.

If any one needs a guide, let me know.