PDA

View Full Version : Barranquilla Lists

Admin
01-01-06, 01:00
Thread Starter.

World Travel 69
03-28-06, 05:28
The list originally posted here has been superceded by a new list posted on 04-28-06.

Blastoff
03-28-06, 09:24
Perfect info for the new traveller/monger to that city. You made some peoples lives so much easier now.

Thanks

Hoof Hunter
03-29-06, 05:53
At the risk of sounding ungrateful. A few questions come to my mind. Do you have first hand experience in these places?

I feel the idea here is not to go on the web and look for what is there, or go into other`s people`s post and copy the information and then repost it as your own.

I am telling you this because:

1) you use exactly the same words as other members have used in their posts, which could lead me to believe you simply cut and paste.

2) you mentioned places that are no longer there as posted by a LOCAL member who happens to be there 24/7, how long has it been since you last trip?

3 you seem to be pretty active in some of nibu`s threads, we all know he is known for doing exactly THIS.

4) I had my girlfriend call this so called GUIDE you recomended, and he simply happens to be a mere cab driver, who works in COMBINATION with a FRIEND, and speaks no English whatsoever. He was very reluctant to release information (to a girl, who has an American friend coming to visit, and speaks no Spanish whatsoever.) About his rates and services. Can it be he charges according to what he sees?

To me this is gives me no sense of security at all.Elversele.

Your local tool, uhh member, could have posted this same info a long (2-3 yrs ago) time ago. He's worthless, and a leech to the board, which is why he is quarantined to his own hole. Go back and check his posts. He offers nothing. Funny how when challenged to provide one ounce of P4P info to this site, or even his "ad" rates, he went silent. He tried to bait people into being scared of all the hotels in town being booked before Carnaval, we exposed his intentional misleading of the ISG board.

Some of the info used is mine and I really don't care if ANYONE cuts and pastes it to form a list. I'm more than happy to freely help out anyone headed to BAQ. There might be 3-4 places (casas) on this guy's list that may no longer be in business, or changed locations. No big deal. As I've previously stated several times, just tell your taxi driver that you were looking for chicas, and he'll help you.

The taxi drivers that I've encontered in BAQ, from Soledad to La Victoria to El Centro to Prado to El Norte, all have been willing to go out of their way to help you out. Truth is, many of them are bigger poon hounds than we could even imagine. They KNOW all the spots, and won't upcharge you to take you there. They'll also warn you of certain areas to stay out of, or offer to wait for you, so as to keep you out of trouble.

As stated before, in BAQ, you don't NEED a guide. There's not much to the city. It's not the best P4P city in Colombia by far. In fact, I find it worst than Manizales for pure mongering, and Manizales only has 400,000 people. However, if you can hold your own in Spanish in BAQ, MANY non-pro options await you.

Either way, leave this dude alone with his lists. At least he's trying to give something to the board, as opposed to being negative and just a leech.

Hoof Hunter
03-29-06, 07:33
Funny YOU mentioned it, as you seem to like nibu quite a bit.And you did not seem to know what YOU were talking about EITHER.Just a lot of smoke, and your biggest fan MOTOLO exposed you quite well.May be next time I am down there, I should have you show me around , as you seem to know the town quite well.:D Oh did I forget to say thanks?

Yeah, they (Motolo and your local hero) really exposed me. Now they're confined to...... LOL!!!

I'll be in BAQ again soon. Let me know when you want to meet up in La Victoria, then head up to Arinosa to close out the night. LOL!!!

Got anything of substance to offer about BAQ??? About Colombia???

Tom 33
03-29-06, 13:58
I live in Cartagena, and I have spent time with him in my city several times. He has helped me the one time I went to BAQ with very good info.

I have no problem with list compilation either. They are what they are and can be a good starting point.

Hoof Hunter
03-29-06, 17:30
The people YOU keeping naming are the most credible on the board. LOL!!! Anyone who has the time to go back and look their posts and your posts can see how shallow they are. It's as simple as clicking on Elversele's name, and clicking "Find More Posts By Elversele." Just a warning to all mongers.

I challenge you to show me anywhere on any board where I posted that I go to Barranquilla every 2 weeks. Just a lie. I have been to Colombia often, including just getting back again this week.

You paid a guide in Costa Rica??? I laugh at you. That sums up your story right there.

Again, if you have nothing to offer the board about BAQ or even Colombia, and to date you haven't, don't criticize someone trying to share info. Just go back to arguing in the Nibu thread about who's more gay.

Tom - It's the assholes like this that will be flocking to Colombia in herds. One of the reasons, I prefer to monger alone and generally in cities other than CTG.

Yeah, you are right, I FORGOT you go there every two weeks.LOL

At least that is what your posts say,:D

Just because you have an advantage over some of us as you speak Spanish , and can go on the web and find out about a lot of places,and like to make a lot of noise on the side, that by no means make you an expert. But rather a bullshiter.

And about Motolo, who I admire for having the balls to call things by its real name, has had the decency not to make any posts in his section, as he openly admitted he had never been there.

Having Motolo post about Colombia , is like having your hero nibu post bullshit all over South America.Which he does by the way.

And I am not surprised he lost to you, as you seem to be here in more ways than one. And as I stated there, that poll besides being ridiculous and stupid proved nothing.

Just how many friends each one had............

But you deserve to have your own without a doubt.

And about my hero as you call him, I really never understood what your problem with him is,you speak Spanish , so don`t need a guide.

And he has said in his section that he chose to remain in his space, and simply ignore you, and give you plenty of space to play, and post your made up trip reports.

And I feel that in your case, ignoring you, it is a very good idea.

I have been to Costa Rica and have used and paid guides US$12/hour if I recall well.

And the benefit I obtained from knowing where to go and not to go, plus having someone translate for me at all times, and having the feeling of knowing what was going on at all times was well worth it.

I charged it as business expense, no big deal.

I paid a lot more in Airfare, Hotel and transportation.

So grow up and stop acting like a little sister.

You seem to do A LOT of reading, so when you finally go there, you can get around by yourself.

I feel it is good to have a good option, and Peter is a good option. Even though that seems to bother you a lot.

As Motolo said, did Peter Solano take over your job? Or did he fuck any of your made up girlfriends?

Hoof Hunter
03-29-06, 21:53
No more smoke and mirrors. I'm surprised someone as classy as TomTom33 would hang with you. Tom, you're slipping.

1st, where exactly is Columbia? South America, or South Carolina? I'm starting to sound stupid? At least, know where you're talking about. You probably don't even know the difference.

2nd, as opposed to trying to disprove me, how about showing what you've contributed to ISG? Anything? Anyone who's been to BAQ, or Colombia for that matter, knows that I'm not trying to mislead them nor profit one peso from any of this. I have no problem making this info on BAQ public.

3rd, are you willing to help World Travel 69 correct whatever is incorrect on his list, or anyone else headed to BAQ? I have no idea who he might be, but he seems intent on providing the board with lists of places to go all throughout Colombia. And for some crazy reason, you feel the need to attack him, as opposed to help him? Real stand-up guy you are.

4th, what is your purpose on this site, rather than antagonize? Perhaps we should have Jackson take a look at your history on the site and decide.

These are simple enough questions. If you're a stand-up guy, it shouldn't hurt you to answer any of them. At the least, the board would see you as somewhat credible, esp. after your history of rants and nothing else.

Yeah, I should mind my own business, but I'm not gonna let BS slide. Esp. in the BAQ thread. I've personally gone on the hook and called out 2 dudes on this board. One dude was just trying to profit off of the hesitance and lack of awareness that guys had about BAQ. The other never had a thing to offer to the board, but drama. Both have been judged by the board on their own words and actions. The board and Jackson decided that they had no merit, nor honor.

I'm done with you. I won't respond to you again. Go back to arguing with Nibu. I wonder how long it will be before your buddies PS and Motolo show back up on this site as well.

@ World Travel 69 - Keep it up. It's a worthwhile thing that you're doing on ISG. I applaud you. Ignore those who can only find faults in your efforts, esp since they offer no info in return. Karma's a MF, esp. in Colombia.

To begin with I was not talking to you, that is unless you are posting under World Travel 69 too.That would explain why you are so hurt.:D

So shut the fuck up and learn to mind your own business.

What you offer to isg is nothing other than what you read on the web and copy from other people`s post. Who are you trying to Fool?

Have YOU just returned from Columbia? I laugh at you :D That sums up your story right there.

Oh yeah, right, I forgot, you always post after returning from there "just two weeks ago":D

Give a rest already asshole. You are starting to sound stupid.Or are you trying to get some attention here?

You got your nick right, you are nothing but a wannabe pussy.:D

Hoof Hunter
03-29-06, 23:55
I apologize to Tom for mixing up his words in the middle of this. He's always been a classy dude. I'll catch up with you at some point this year.

One buddy in Bogota says wassup. We did a brief evening run to the local spots down south there. Even found what's replaced Mr. B's there in BOG, as well as the new site.

I live in Cartagena, and I have spent time with him in my city several times. He has helped me the one time I went to BAQ with very good info.

I have no problem with list compilation either. They are what they are and can be a good starting point.

World Travel 69
03-30-06, 01:11
Guys:
Yes I went through every page to get this information.
Thanks for posting it in the first place.
I just did the Medellin list and did thank everyone.
If you had been observant you would have notice that I have done the same thing for most cities in Colombia, Venezuela, Sidney, Australia, and a few cities in New Zealand. Of which I have been to and have edited those lists.
I have been in 65 countries and wish I had these lists years ago.
After seeing how The Argentina site is, I decided to copy the info on the cities I will go to, making it easier for me and thought why not SHARE this info?
Also, how about filling in the blanks. SHARE what you know!
WT69

World Travel 69
03-30-06, 01:22
I was in Colombia in February.

Tell me which places are closed?

Which guide, I will take him off the list?

I was in Nibu's thread first because I told him to talk more about where the Chicas are, and not Politics.

WT69

At the risk of sounding ungrateful. A few questions come to my mind. Do you have first hand experience in these places?

I feel the idea here is not to go on the web and look for what is there, or go into other`s people`s post and copy the information and then repost it as your own.

I am telling you this because:

1) you use exactly the same words as other members have used in their posts, which could lead me to believe you simply cut and paste.

2) you mentioned places that are no longer there as posted by a LOCAL member who happens to be there 24/7, how long has it been since you last trip?

3 you seem to be pretty active in some of nibu`s threads, we all know he is known for doing exactly THIS.

4) I had my girlfriend call this so called GUIDE you recomended, and he simply happens to be a mere cab driver, who works in COMBINATION with a FRIEND, and speaks no English whatsoever. He was very reluctant to release information (to a girl, who has an American friend coming to visit, and speaks no Spanish whatsoever.) About his rates and services. Can it be he charges according to what he sees?

To me this is gives me no sense of security at all.Elversele.

World Travel 69
03-30-06, 07:22
He was recommended by someone I copied.

Like I said I will remove him.

As for Peter, I read Some of his reports. So, Where Are The Chicas? I have land in Clear Lake, CA I will Sell. Quite Place, Nice Lake, No Pussy. If He Has a Good Place with pussy included, maybe?

I was in Cartagena and Bogota and I had a good time. I met some good people for us mongers. Read the report.

I am coming back to Colombia soon. I am trying to get my amigo to come. We are only interested in Simpatico Chicas. Not Peter's Real Estate. If you are interested in having a beer and talking to some old time world travelers, I'll Buy.

WT69

You are asking the wrong guy. PM Peter.

About the guide, I am talking about that cab driver you recommended, that is all he is, not a bilingual/tour guide. Just a taxi driver like many others. And working in combination with a FRIEND, that is a NO NO NO.

World Travel 69
03-30-06, 07:39
Guys:

First of ALL, This thread was started as a place for info to FIND PUSSY.
If YOU CAN NOT ADD ANY PLACES, or corrections, Please delete all your impertinent information or Questions and add them to the Appropiate Threads. You Have Seven Days To Delete! That Is All Jackson allows.
But if you have changes, I have Seven Days to make Changes!
This List is for All of Us Mongers to use and Correct. Do Not Be Selfish!

WT69

World Travel 69
03-30-06, 18:21
Thank You for your info.
WT69

Perhaps you misunderstood what I posted. I only mentioned the guide/driver because I had my girlfriend in baranquila, a local girl call him and obtain information off him which she could not. And he simply turned out to be a cab driver , like many there, who speaks no English and works in combination with a friend.

About Peter Solano, I meant to say, he would know better than any of us which places are still open.

I ignore if he reads these threads as I recall reading he would BY CHOICE remain in his section, and there, he is free to post whatever he wants. That is why I suggested you PM him.

True this is about pussy, but I thought about buying my girls family a house so I found the Condo information useful as it gave me an idea about property prices.

I don`t think with my dick 24/7. Enough already.

Cheers,

Peter Solano
04-09-06, 22:12
I guess the key word is busy. I have had a guy here almost every week since before Carnival which was great and had lots of people between locals, people from out of town and other parts of Colombia, Americans and even Europeans. I had a chance to talk to a very nice couple man and wife from Belgium.

I am expecting another guy at the end of the month.

I am also pretty serious about the real estate business, I was given a US$1.000.000 ( One million United States Dollars) mansion for me to sell here in the EL VIEJO PRADO in Barranquilla. I will post pictures and the rest of the information when I have a chance.

I also just got a brand-new bike, a Suzuki vstrom 650 and I am in the process of learning how to ride it, not easy as not only it is very heavy and expensive , but it also flies.

And finally I will put up a webpage, I am working in al the details. I will post the proper link in due time.

So take all this, plus my regular job and my family, that really does not leave me much time be seated in front of a computer, and since I never had anything to prove to anybody here or at any other forum. I am simply not obligated to post all the time.

Latina Passion
04-11-06, 09:54
SEX SHOP: A sex shop is located at Calle 84 #50-26 across the street from Presto!

A News Paper ad will cost you $10,000 pesos or around $5.00 U.S. for ten words for two days, I know most guys would run a longer add for a week or so but hell you do the math, $150 or $130 is way to much to pay a guy to run an ad IMHO!

Places To Eat: Steak.... Buffalo Grill Cra 51B #79 97 Merendero Grill Chicken Cra 49C #93-14

Sea Food: Pepe Anca Cra 49C#76-164 El Portal del Msrisco Cra 43 # 53-57 Asadero (Romantic Setting) Cra 51B # 79-97

Brazilian: Rodizio Cra 82 # 53-57 Italian: Nena :e;a Fine Itanian Food Cra 49C# 75-47

Chinese: El Gran Chef Cra 51 # 76-50

Japanese: Yoko Calle 84 # 54-59

Mexican: El Cuate Calle 79 # 55-20

Crepes and Waffles Cra 51B # 76-49

Health Food: Clorofila Light Cra 45 # 79-220 El Huerto Cra 52 # 70-139

Arabian Food: Arabe Gourmet Cra 49C # 76-181

Great view food OK: The top of BAQ Plaza: Calle 51B # 79-246 also a Hotle

Cafe's with dance floor: Pizza Loca Bar & Mexican Food: Calle 80 # 53-18

Pizza Piccolo Italian Food Calle 84 # 54-21

Henry's Cafe Bar: Cra 80 # 53-18 Charlotte Cra 54 # 72-147

Quilla Town Disco Bar Restaurant Cra 51B 76-90

Luna Negra y Subarashi Cra 52 # 76-71

La Puerta De Hierro Cra 52 # 76-73

Beba Genobeva Calle 84 # 52-20

Cantaleta Calle 84 # 53-05

Frogglegs Calle 93 # 43-122

Barullo Calle 84 # 56-51

Mall: Villacountry Cra 53 Con Calle 79

Country Plaza Cra 53 con Calle 79

Carrefour SuperMarket Cra 56 # 75-155

Buena Vista Cra 53 con Calle 98

Almaccenes Exito Cra 51B con Calle 87 , this also has Body Tech Gym

WT69: Not trying to take any wind out of your sails mate just trying to add some info! Hey you get a chance post a Cuba list!

Peter Solano
04-24-06, 02:30
I Asked This Question From A Member 6 Months Ago! Drum Roll Please!

SEX SHOP: A sex shop is located at Calle 84 #50-26 across the street from Presto!

A News Paper ad will cost you $10,000 pesos or around $5.00 U.S. for ten words for two days, I know most guys would run a longer add for a week or so but hell you do the math, $150 or $130 is way to much to pay a guy to run an ad IMHO!

Places To Eat: Steak.... Buffalo Grill Cra 51B #79 97 Merendero Grill Chicken Cra 49C #93-14

Clever how you hid the ad bullshit in between lines in your post of places you simply copied off a brochure, not that you have ever been to any of those places....AS USUAL.

Ask your novio to call me, Tel 378 4656, and tell me where he gets those cheap rates, they PROBABLY apply to IL PASQUINO that nobody reads, as it does not even exist..... DUH.

I on the other hand, use EL HERALDO, the number 1 paper in BQ, number 1 on the Coast, and number 5 in the Country.With over 250.000 daily readers.

Can be purchased in the Major cities of Colombia , like Bogotá, etc. And even in Miami and some parts of NY like Queens.

I also always use a 20 word ad, and I have to go IN PERSON everytime I place an ad,( they can not be placed over the phone or on line), sign the contract, and give them a copy of my ID , in this case the COLOMBIAN CEDULA, or else I would have to submit a photocopy of the guys passport, plus all my personal information , like home address, phone number etc.

And I have placed so far about 40 ads, and I have to go through this bullshit EVERYTIME I place and ad.

I also always scan the ad the ad and email it to the client as proof of publication, and the paper raised its prices on March 31st, and I am still charging the same.

And YOU, not a potential Client are telling me $130 is too much? Give me a break.

You would do just about ANYTHING to try to get some attention and credibility, wouldn't you?

And since you do a lot of web research,and reading, I am sure you have come across sites that offer to place ads, and they can charge as much as US$350 for a single ad.

But, oh course THAT you would not post would you?

As all your efforts are directed towards trying to make me look bad.

Even if 99% of the time you don`t have the slightest idea of what you are talking about. As YOU don`t know the first thing about me.

And since you said you took MARKETING 101 :D You would know what the COST/BENEFIT of an ad are: $130 versus a Single`s tour $1000+, so that before a guy arrives here, he already knows a whole bunch of women he can meet in person.

Peter Solano
04-24-06, 07:17
Look Prince, I've been good OK, you asked daddy to ask me to back off, so that is what I did OK, so you think your in my league? LMFAO!

Peter your quote for an AD was $150 now it is $130, how nice of you but IMHO still a RIPPPP OFF! Cost Benefit as you call it, well dear boy chew on this! So your AD cost what a whopping $40,000 pesos and the average colombian earn waht $20,000 pesos a day? So given an exchange rate of 2300 to 1 U.S. dollar your AD cost $345,000 pesos, now whos benefit is it for? Come Prince fair is fair after all, how long does it take you to run an AD a whole hour I'm sorry two hours, hefty little mark up wouldn't you say?

Cost Benefit: Wow ya took my breath away with that one, but how about this one you sly dog, Economics of Scale! Peter did you know that for $9.95 per month you can sign up for a membership at lets say Amigos dot com, and reach more woman then your news paper AD! And if you run the wrong AD or want to change this or that, you can simply log on to your computer and change whatever you want too!

Peter, thanks so much for making my might point for me, running an AD for $150 with you is way to expensive and time consuming! You can run an AD on the Internet, for a hell of a lot LESS money, hassle and more FLEXIBILITY then with YOU!

Cost Benefit: Check out my post two years ago in the Lima thread, and what I hooked up with for $9.95, your a joke son jajajajajaj!

Profesor, please stick to what you do best and that is collecting your young students email addresses and selling them, to us Mongers OK? Question for ya, when your at the dinner table and people ask what you do for a living what do you tell them?

Your so far out of your LEAGUE you don't even know it!Why is it that I am not surprised about you , spanish ,Peru, nibs, etc?

Listen darling, you are right $40.000 per day x 7 = $280.000, you would not expect me to do it for free do you?

Well, you would. And I wish you would stop calling me prince, the guys are going to start thinking you are a hommo, oh course you are free to call your novio any way you want. So I am not in your league? who the hell would want to.cheers,

Peter Solano
04-24-06, 07:46
Come on Prince, you where raised in the States you do the cost benefit math! $150 with you will reach how many of your young female students. vereses an Internet AD?

Now this is a real EASY question for you, I fyou where going to sale a car, a classic car would you sale it with you, an AD that might reach a MILLION people or place the AD with a Company with, now get this an OFFICE and staff, and I can run the same AD with MUCHO more DETAIL for what 16 more with them then with PETER SOLANO? Come on Peter tell the truth and shame the devil, what would you do BUSINESS MAN?
First get it translated, I could not understand your broken English,your question does not make any sense, well may be to you. Are you high now? Amazing with SO MANY posts, and your English still sucks, and so does your ESPANOL, COÑO que debes ser BIEN BRUTO :D And take it to my thread will you, and leave Bq. Alone.

Chivas 1
04-24-06, 10:03
I would like to share an opinion on this and that is I feel your sarcastic humor you are attempting to show on here LP is uncalled for. It seems you actually go out of your way to try to instigate Solano into getting in to a debate with you, or you are trying to instigate him in to a confrontation that does not belong on here.

I mentioned to you previously in a p.m that we shared that you always seem to want to instigate shit and are in the middle of flame wars, why is that?. Is this something you enjoy, irritating others?.

I mentioned to both you and Nibu about possibly using the services of Peter Solano and you shared your opinions with me on it, but the ultimate decision if I choose to use his services is entirely up to me, be it for a newspaper ad or his guide services. As I also stated to you, I have read many posts regarding Peter that were very favorable, and actually the only posts of a negative nature were posted by you and my friend Nibu. I received 4 or 5 p.m's from other members telling me if I choose to go with Peter that he is a great guy, and an honest one at that. This totally contradicts what you are trying to imply to us. Why is the majority of the other members wrong, and this is from members who have used his services.

As far as for what he charges, IMHO he can charge whatever the hell he wants. He is not forcing our hands to pay for his services, as it is services he is offering, which we should be very grateful for. Personally I do not think the cost he charges for placing an add is generous on his end, for I would never go and do it for others at the price he charges. I am sure you would not either. You only make the negative posts towards this man because of your dislike for him, and because you love to be in confrontations with people. If we members or anyone for that matter do not want to use the services he provides then it is our choice. I do not feel it is your business to continually harass and flame a man for offering the services that Peter does, and for charging whatever he feels he wants to charge. THAT IS HIS RIGHT. If you want to not accept them then it is YOUR CHOICE. To continually berate and flame this man is totally unacceptable behavior IMHO. I am just sharing with you L.P what I see as another member looking at this whole conflict you have with Solano. Hopefully you will see the light of it all and back off him, and let him provide the services that he does, as it is needed for people like me who would be a first time visitor to Barranquilla, just as Ricker pointed out in one of his posts on the Solano or Nibus thread. Time to move on to making more positive posts my friend. You had your say and now hopefully you will put it to rest. I would like to clarify that I have never shared in a conversation or have had any contact what so ever with Peter Solano. My post here is based solely on what I have read here on the ISG and in p.m's with other members who have wrote me, with the exception of sharing a couple p.m's with L.P
Thank you.

Chivas 1
04-24-06, 12:47
Well, Chivas your 100% correct if you want to pay inflated prices then that is your call not mind, far be it from be to point out ALTETNATIVES to the Pete's prices, in a FORUM that was originally set up for sharing FREE information on how a guy can get more bang for his buck!

Chivas, your right I stand corrected, lets pay a guy $150 or whatever to run an AD for two weeks, and then lets call a guy a flamer for pointing out that a much better AD can be ran on the internet for a FRACTION of the price, damn remind me to shop where it is that you shop!

It is great that you suggest an option LP but you dwell on it and dwell on it, by repeating yourself a number of times. IMHO you do this to instigate Solano. Why continue to do something you know is irritating another?. You shared your opinion and leave it at that. Peter Solano shared his prices with us and so did you for alternative ways to meet others, so now let it be. It is now up to us to decide what services we choose to use. Again IMHO if I elect to place an ad in the Barranquailla newspaper he is offering a fair price. I checked on the cost of putting it in the newspaper and he is making very little profit from it.

World Travel 69
04-24-06, 16:16
Guys:

It would be nice if you would just keep this thread for adding or subtracting to or from the LIST, not fighting each other.

WT69

Latina Passion
04-24-06, 16:39
Your Right!

Guys:

It would be nice if you would just keep this thread for adding or subtracting to or from the LIST, not fighting each other.

WT69

Ricker
04-24-06, 18:58
hey LP ... honestly, Peter can charge whatever he likes ... either use his service or not ... no big deal amigo. If you enjoy bickering with him ... his section would be better suited.

Latina Passion
04-24-06, 19:21
hey LP ... honestly, Peter can charge whatever he likes ... either use his service or not ... no big deal amigo. If you enjoy bickering with him ... his section would be better suited.

In case you have not noticed I removed all of my post not related to this thread!

World Travel 69
04-27-06, 05:12
Again, I repeat please keep this thread for adding or subtracting to or from the LIST.

STOP PISSING ON EACH OTHER! Grow Up!

WT69

Guys:

WT69

Lima Busy
04-27-06, 22:13
Next week a girl I met through the ad will come and stay with me on trial basis for 2 weeks, I expect to take some pictures, and since I will do her, ngp477 has no reason to get on my case.
Quite amazing you were able to get her a visa. Just curious how much are you into her for so far and did you buy her a refundable ticket?
LB

World Travel 69
04-28-06, 03:16
What does this piece of Bull Shit have to do about adding or subtracting to the LIST.

WT69

Quite amazing you were able to get her a visa. Just curious how much are you into her for so far and did you buy her a refundable ticket?
LB

World Travel 69
04-28-06, 16:49
The report originally posted here has been superceded by a new report posted later in this thread.

Viajero
05-31-06, 04:45
Seeking a furnished 2 bd apartment around Puerta Del Sol Hotel area or El Prado Hotel for Dec/21 to rent for one month. Please let me know if you of any.

Thanks

Peter Solano
08-25-06, 06:00
I have read a post somewhere that American Airlines had started flying again to BQ form NY. After calling AA in the States and 3 different travel agencies here in BQ, I can state with all certainty that this information is NOT correct.

American Airlines is NOT flying to BQ and has no immediate plans to do so. Avianca, and Copa seem to be the most likely choices among other Airlines.

Peter Solano

Frank Black
08-25-06, 06:46
I am will be moving to either Cartagena or Barranquila for a year this fall.
I speak Spanish pretty well. I am actually going there for a year to attend a Spanish language immersion school. And I have a choice between Cartagena and Barranquilla.

I have been to Cali before and loved it. But never Cartagena or Barranquila.

My decision (as shallow as this may sound) will be based soley by which city has the most beautiful women. Cartagena or Barranquila?

Does any one know which one has the most beautiful women between the two cities - Cartagena and Barranquila?

In terms of looks, how do the women in Cartagena and Barranquila compare to the women in Cali?

World Travel 69
08-25-06, 13:04
Continenal Airlines flys to Bogota. Its partner Copa flys from New York, LA, Mexico City, Panama City and a few others.

I have read a post somewhere that American Airlines had started flying again to BQ form NY. After calling AA in the States and 3 different travel agencies here in BQ, I can state with all certainty that this information is NOT correct.

American Airlines is NOT flying to BQ and has no immediate plans to do so. Avianca, and Copa seem to be the most likely choices among other Airlines.

Peter Solano

Ricker
08-25-06, 13:27
Hey guys ... I am friends with people from American Airlines in Cali ... had a nice chat the other day.

The rumor of AA service to Pereira is just that ... a rumor.

AA is in the works for flights from Miami to Cartagena though ... they said expect it in 2007.

Suerte amigos!

Tom 33
08-25-06, 13:35
AA is in the works for flights from Miami to Cartagena though ... they said expect it in 2007.

That is great news. I will never have to use Avianca again.

MiamiHeatLuver
08-25-06, 15:38
Tom whats wrong with AVIANCA? Besides always being late? LOL The foods really good and if you only fly american yor gonna miss those warm towels! LOL

That is great news. I will never have to use Avianca again.

Laredo
12-24-06, 02:15
I would like to know if saunas operate in BAQ? I am fluent in Spanish.

What would be the best way to contact semi-pros, univerisity girls willing to get extra cash.

I will be there in about three weeks.

World Travel 69
12-28-06, 22:57
The report originally posted here has been superceded by a new report posted later in this thread.

Novio
12-29-06, 00:41
I was with some locals who swore that THE disco in BAQ was La Trova, and they took me with them. It turns out it's right next door to La Hoja (though I didn't get to sample that place.) La Trova is open-air, with very bright fluorescent lights, and big crowds of loiterers outside mooching off the music without having to pay La Trova for drinks, etc. The night I was there, did not look like a pick-up place, mostly large groups and some couples. The salsa music was loud and good though, and everyone had a good time. Good place to go with a group, probably not a place to go alone.

Hoof Hunter
12-29-06, 02:39
Those locals were fucking with you. I know the place pretty well. Wouldn't plan a trip specifically there, esp. on a vacation. Too many better options. But the place does hold sentimental value with the older locals. Apparently used to be a better place.

Not THE place to go by any stretch of the corroncho imagination, unless you absolutely have no other choice. Way too many other safer, better options available. "Situations" of a violent nature have been known to occur there. And the chica-quality there......yeah, right. Some of those chicks are workers, go figure. Beer and liquor are cheap, the vallenato is loud, but you can go to pretty much any other place in BAQ and get similar prices and a better experience, as well as check out more decent-looking, and possibly available chicas. Ask the locals.

Would not recommend it, esp. a group of foreigners. Might be okay in the daytime during Carnaval, but it has a well-earned rep locally at night.

Not trying to discourage anyone, just figured that you should understand what you'd be walking into.

I was with some locals who swore that THE disco in BAQ was La Trova, and they took me with them. It turns out it's right next door to La Hoja (though I didn't get to sample that place.) La Trova is open-air, with very bright fluorescent lights, and big crowds of loiterers outside mooching off the music without having to pay La Trova for drinks, etc. The night I was there, did not look like a pick-up place, mostly large groups and some couples. The salsa music was loud and good though, and everyone had a good time. Good place to go with a group, probably not a place to go alone.

RioThaiGuy
12-29-06, 07:20
Any idea how tough it would be to get a room or apartment for ten days from Feb 10-20 approx.

Thanks for all the help. This is great info for a newbie like myself.

If we hook up I would definately get you some beers for the help.

RioThaiGuy
01-01-07, 20:00
Out of these hotels, which are guest friendly?

Are there any hotels with seperate bedrooms like suites?

Thanks again for your help.

I'm booking flight today or tomorrow.

Casas

1. La Hoja, Carrera 44 # 72-243, Room 10,000, Chica 70,000, Take Out Fee 30,000, Chica 80,000 to 100,000TLN, Open: 7 PM-1:30am.

2. Juernes, Carrera 46 at Calle 73-26, Beer 4,000, Bar Fine 25,000, Room 13,000, Chica 70,000.

3. Orquidea Norte, one block up Carrera 46 from Juernes, Beer 2,000, Room 10,000, Chica 60,000.

4. Variedades Loly, Carrera 48 # 69-84, Tel: 358-2032.

5. Carrera 49 # 72-161. 145k 1 hour. On site or take-out. Watch your things!

Clubs / Brothels

1. Lusitania’s, Carrera 44 at Calle 74, near Barranquilla Hotel, Cover 10,000, Beer 10,000, Chica 150,000 hour in house. Take out fee 60,000.

El Centro

1. Avenida Murillo at Calle 27 they have a whole rack of low-end brothels set up like disco´s, 5,000 COP for the room, 25,000 for the girl 30 min.

2. Avenida Murillo at Calle 40-50?.

Street Action

1. In the park at Cra 46 with Calle 70 and 72. 30,000 1 hour.

GFEs

Discos

1. Pa Barranquilla,

2. La Quinta,

3. Tropical Cocktails,

4. Frogg Leggs, Calle 93 # 43-122. Carrera 46.

5. Juanitos,

6. Carrera 57 at Calle 58 in the Villa Country Area.

7. La Troja, Carrera 44. Not a safe place to go.

El Norte

1. Kilimanjaro, about 15 km outside of Barranquilla near the Pradomar Beach on your way to Puerto Colombia.

Cafes/Bars

1. Henry's Café/Bar near Parque Washington. Carrera 80 # 53-18.

2. Beer Company, Calle 84 # 55.

3. 9 Punto 9 Lounge, Cra 52 #76-167, C. C. Atlantic Center.

Malls

1. El Prado, Carrera 54 at Calle 72.

2. Buena Vista, Cra 53 at Calle 98.

3. Villa Country, Cra 53 at Calle 79.

4. Country Plaza, Cra 53 at Calle 79.

Places To Stay

Hotels (Carreras 48-58 and Calles 70-98. Best Areas to Stay)
See Barranquilla HOTELES.pdf at the Bottom of this Page.

El Prado

1. Barranquilla Plaza, Cra 51B # 79-246, 361 0300, 361 0361, 145.000. gerencia@hbp.com.co

2. Puerta del Sol, Calle 75 # 41D 79, Tel: 368 9898, 119,000. http://www.puertadelsol.com.co/index_eng.htm

3. Hotel Princess, Cra 53 # 68-216, Tel: 356 5616, 119.000. princess@metronel.net.co

4. American Golf, Calle 82 # 58-41. US$45-$65. americangolfhotel@hotmail.com

5. Hotel Majestik, Cra 53 # 54-41, Tel: 349 1010, 349 2131, 90.320. hotelmajesticbq@telesat.com.co
hotelmajestic@reservashoteleras.com.co

6. Hotel Royal, Carrera 54 # 68-124 Tel: 58 565533. 4 Star, Pool, US$45-$65.

7. El Prado, 5 Star, Carrera 54 # 70-10, Tel: 368 0111-356 1010, Pool, 172.000. http://www.cotelco.org/hotelprado/

8. Hotel Boulevard, Carrera 58 #70-41, COP 94.272, Tel: 00-57-5-368-1295, 368-1212, 368-1294, 368-1295, 368-0810, 368-0820, 368-0830, 368-0840, fax 368-1364. Website: www.cotelco.org/boulevard58.

9. Hacienda Santa Ines, Carrera 46 # 84-20, around the corner from beer world! Tel: (5) 378 3834 378 6724 378 3302 359 3298 esantaines@hotmail.com

10. Hotel Costa Linda Inn, Calle 70 # 47-37, Cost: 64.000 for a double bed.

11. Hotel Versalles, Carrera 48 # 70-188, Tel: 368 6970, US$50. hotelversalles@yahoo.com

12. Hotel Monterey. Across from Lusitania and one block from La Hoja for 50,000 a night. Chica Friendly.

Alto Prado

1. Hotel El Dorado, Calle 79, Cra 42F, Tel: 0-11-57-5-360-2251, 0-11-57-5-356-8101. Cost: 80.000COP/night.

2. Dann Carlton, Calle 98 #52B-10, Tel: 5-373-7777, COP190.000 for singles/doubles, Pool, bar, restaurant, gym, www.hotelesdann.com

El Centro

1. Hotel Genova, Tel: 01157-5-379-5989, 01157-5-351-1199, COP70.000.

Apartments

1. Vall Claire Suites, Carrera 55 #72-32, Cost: 128.400COP for 2 bedroom apts.

2. http://www.apartamentosalvarojesus.com/

Motels

1. Hotel Casa Grande (aka Casa Blanca), Cra 53 # 59-50. Tel: 349 5093. 18k per hour.

Internet and Phones

1. Carrera 52 and 53 on Calle 70, Cybercafé Rates (COP 2,000 per hour, COP 1,000 for half an hour). They also have booths for phone calls.

Restaurants

1. Los Helechos, Paisa Cuisine, Cra. 52 # 70-70, Tel: 356-7493, 345-1739. Had some pretty good lunch combos (ejecutivos) for COP 7,000 to COP 10,000 (USD 3.50 to USD 5.00). Very reasonable.

2. ENOTHECA, Restaurante Italiana Calle 80 # 51B.

3. Steak.... Buffalo Grill, Cra 51B # 79 97.
Merendero Grill Chicken, Cra 49C # 93-14.

4. Sea Food:
Pepe Anca, Cra 49C # 76-164.
El Portal del Marisco, Cra 43 # 53-57.
Asadero (Romantic Setting), Cra 51B # 79-97.

5. Brazilian: Rodizio Cra 82 # 53-57.

6. Italian: Nena, Fine Italian Food Cra 49C # 75-47.

7. Chinese: El Gran Chef Cra 51 # 76-50.

8. Japanese: Yoko Calle 84 # 54-59.

9. Mexican: El Cuate Calle 79 # 55-20.

10. Crepes and Waffles Cra 51B # 76-49.

11. Health Food:
Clorofila Light Cra 45 # 79-220.
El Huerto Cra 52 # 70-139.

12. Arabian Food: Arabe Gourmet Cra 49C # 76-181.

Information

1. http://www.elheraldo.com.co/hoy051115/primera/index.htm - main city newspaper

2. http://www.lacheca.com/index_main.html - main city site for discos, etc.

3. http://www.lacheca.com/index_destapador.html - for websites/ galleries of pics of the events at specific bars - just click on the dates.

4. http://www.barranquilla-online.com/BOL/bq_frame.htm - an official city website, not the greatest but functional

5. http://www.maporama.com/share/map.a...CH_ADDRESS.y=11 - for a local street and barrio map of BAQ - just click through to find your location

6. http://www.poorbuthappy.com/colombia

Meeting Chicas

Post a Newspaper ad. It is a good way to set up meetings of Chicas.

1. EL HERALDO, www.elheraldo.com

2. P.M. Peter Solano. He can help.

Tours

1. Invertours del Caribe (servicing Barranquilla, Cartagena, Santa Marta, & Valledupar), www.invertours.com This is a VAN service, here you have to share a vehicle, but it is a lot cheaper. I believe COL$25000 a seat or so. A cab would cost you around COL$150.000 depending on the driver, with gas prices and tolls on the rise, but you can still negotiate. And yes it is pretty safe to ride during daytime.
Cra. 47 # 75-07. Tel: 5-368-2990 Cel: 300-810-5686.

Beach

Puerto Colombia

Guides or Drivers

Miguel Angel, 310-742-5846. Spanish Speaking Only.

Frank Black
01-04-07, 09:32
i was in baq from 11/30/06 to 12/18/06.

to say that peter solano's services were phenomenal would be an understatement. he truly overdelivered and continued to overdeliver.

i am returning to baq in february to live in baq for about six months or more. peter was able to help me find a very nice apartment (a suite in a hotel) that was safe and reasonably priced for when i return to baq in february. it is a furnished two-bedroom suite with a terrace.

i am also planning to study spanish in baq when i return. peter was very knowledgeable about the best places to study spanish and took me to the university that specializes in teaching americans spanish.

as an american in baq, one of my biggest concerns was that a guide would not have my best interests as a priority. but when i met peter i immediately sensed that i was dealing with someone with uncompromising integrity and unquestionable competence.

he was very knowledgeable about baq. he gave me qualified recommendations about everything of importance to me, from the best places to eat economically, to the best equipped gyms in baq and the safest places to find chicas. he also spoke english as well as any native english speaker.

not only was he very knowledgeable about baq, but it was also apparent that he had established trusted relationships with the management of hotels, real estate offices, etc.

when i finished using his services, i was shocked when he told me the fee for his services. the price was incredibly inexpensive. of course, i know that the cost of living in baq is substantially less than the you. s. but the quality of the services that he delivered was priceless by any standards. in fact, even after i paid him for the services that he had delivered, he continued to deliver more services at no additional charge.

for example, i own an internet based business and one major concern that i had was having reliable high-speed internet access when i return to live in baq in february. after i paid peter for the services that he had delivered, he continued to negotiate with the hotel's management at no additional charge to assure that i would have unlimited high speed internet access when i return in february. peter not only had them put this in writing, he also delivered the document to me at no additional charge. he could have easily charged me extra to negotiate that agreement and to drop it off at my hotel room. but he didn't.

i cannot say enough good things about his services.

i wholeheartedly recommend his services to anyone visiting or anyone even considering visiting baq.

Col Bog 1
01-23-07, 07:08
Hi folks!

Tonight, I was feeling like having my favourite hobby.

So, I left my hotel and took a cab.

I asked him to take me to La Hoja Car 44 72-243, but he told me that he knew better place with better girls.

So I accepted to have a look to that casa.

He took me to a casa on Carrera 48 72-93, place is known as Victor’s home (no sign outside).

I entered the place and they called the 4 available girls they had at this moment.

I immediately noticed a cute small white girl with a tiny belt.

Other girls were not my kind and I would have lived if it was not for Sara.

She asked me for 120 and after a small talk, accepted to reduce it to 100K for an hour.

She told me that everything would be with condom and agreed to let me eat her pussy.

She would do no Greek action.

The casa had no room, so we left with the Cab to a small residence one block away.
I agreed with the Cab that he would be back for me an hour after.

I paid the hotel 15k, and bought a bottle of water for Sara.

We then went to the room, and started our “relation”.

Room was clean with “fresh” sheets.

She wanted to have some TV musical, and I said ok but with a very low volume.

I don’t like to be disturbed by TV in action !!!, and don’t like them to watch TV while I’m working.

Sara has a very nice small body, small breast and a cute face.

She must be in her early 20’s and had a good conversation.

So I started eating her pussy, very clean, and nice.

At the same time, she started with a HJ but with no lubricant, so it was not very good.

When I finished exploring her pussy, she covered me, and start a blow job.

Her technique was poor…

After a short time, she put some oil on her pussy, and went on her knees.

What a lovely view I had !!!

So I started to do her for quite a while in that position.

We then tried some more positions and after 20 minutes of that I couldn’t resist any more and came.

She then wanted to get dressed and live.

I told her that I had paid for un hour and that I wanted to remain in the residence with her till the hour’s end.

She said Ok and we lay down on the bed and had a small talk.

Then the phone rang, and we dressed and leave.

The Taxi was waiting outside, and we drove back to Victor’s place where we left Sara.

He then drove me back to my Hotel and we spoke about the Barranquilla’s sex scene.

He felt sorry that Sara’s behaviour was not that good.

My hotel is the Dann Carlton in front of the “new” Buena Vista mall.

This is a 5 stars hotel.

I asked to the reception if they would let a chica come in the room.

Yes, and it has a fee of 50K + vat (60K)

So, residence is a cheaper solution.

I left you with some bad pictures taken with my phone. Sorry.

Hoof Hunter
01-24-07, 01:40
isn't that the same place someone posted a big warning against?

I don`t know, but this report sounds like someone LOCAL is trying to get members to go back to that place again. Just my two cents. PSII

Hang on your 2 cents, PSII. Trust me, there's a lot of BS that goes on related to this BAQ monger board.

Victor has been in business, pimping hoes, for a while (years), maybe the locations have changed over the years, but the Carrera 48 #72-93 location was open for business last year (April/July/Nov-06) when I went to check it out. I can't speak for the services, but the talent pool was pretty decent when I passed by. However, Victor has a pretty deep book of contacts. Whatever type of chick you want, he will find for you. I have a Comcel # that he gave me when I was there. PM me for it if you need to contact him. He only speaks Spanish!!! His cut comes out of the girl's take. What the other poster posted for prices appears in range with what I was quoted (COP80.000-120.000).

Re: "someone LOCAL is trying to get members to go back to that place again". Just the opposite. This appears to be another regular monger who was recently taken there by a taxista. As I've always stated, taxistas know the local monger scene better than most. Taxistas are the best resources in any Colombian city, and generally only for the cost of the taxi ride, and if you feel generous, a small tip.

The LOCAL tool has tried to discredit this place as non-existent, pricey and all other kinds of crap, to steer gullible mongers in another direction, his.

Col Bog 1
01-25-07, 06:36
isn't that the same place someone posted a big warning against?

I don`t know, but this report sounds like someone LOCAL is trying to get members to go back to that place again. Just my two cents. PSIIHi.

I don’t live in Barranquilla.

I just get there for my business once in a while.

That place didn’t look dangerous at all, except if empty streets at night frighten you.
It’s in the north of the city which is supposed to be the good neighbourhood.

They have no rooms, and you have to take the girl to a residence or to your hotel.
Residence, one block away (sorry, I didn’t wrote the exact direction but I think that it’s in the next carrera), was clean and looked safe as well.

I used the ISG to found new places and report of some girls all around my trips.
Then I thought that it would be normal to bring my experiences just the same.

I had never been to that place before, and probably won’t return as there were not that many girls.

BTW, there are very little reports in the Barranquilla’s list.

I wonder why ?

Next time I’ll try one of the places mentioned in the reports and I’ll let you know.

Cheers

Scooby1
02-19-07, 01:26
http://web.elheraldo.com.co:8081/web/carnaval/
http://www.carnavaldebarranquilla.org/previo/default.html
http://www.carnavaldebarranquilla.com/
English Site:
http://www.carnavaldebarranquilla.net/index.html

Incaroca
02-27-07, 18:19
Hi!!

Next month I will travel to Barranquilla to visit my chica (well, to know them after chatting some time :) ). She says that lives in the "Norte" of the city....she says that its a good quarter.....anybody knows any good hotel in there. I dont want something luxous, only decent and correct and chica freindly.
I'm from Spain, so It wont be a problem to talk and chase with success!!

Thanks all....

Peter Solano
03-13-07, 08:16
Hi!!

Next month I will travel to Barranquilla to visit my chica (well, to know them after chatting some time :) ). She says that lives in the "Norte" of the city....she says that its a good quarter.....anybody knows any good hotel in there. I dont want something luxous, only decent and correct and chica freindly.
I'm from Spain, so It wont be a problem to talk and chase with success!!

Thanks all....
It all depends on what part of the "Norte" you are talking about, and how much you would like to spend. Peter.

Mr Enternational
03-19-07, 18:12
Please don't go to Barranquilla just to visit one girl. For an average stay (5 days) you should have at least a list of ten ladies on standby. If something goes wrong with the one you will not be left high and dry. And what if she has to work? It will probably leave you with a lot of time on your hands with nothing to do. Look to Peter Solano for a place to stay. The place that he set me up with was right on the mark. All of the girls already knew of the hotel with me only mentioning the street it was on.

Hi!

I'm from Spain, so It wont be a problem to talk and chase with success!

Thanks all.

Peter Solano
03-19-07, 22:15
Please don't go to Barranquilla just to visit one girl. For an average stay (5 days) you should have at least a list of ten ladies on standby. If something goes wrong with the one you will not be left high and dry. And what if she has to work? It will probably leave you with a lot of time on your hands with nothing to do. Look to Peter Solano for a place to stay. The place that he set me up with was right on the mark. All of the girls already knew of the hotel with me only mentioning the street it was on.
Hey Mr Enternational, you are the man of the hour here, nominated for reports of distinction and all. Good for you.

About the matches to clear the after sex odors, next time try incense, you can get a box of 8 sticks from India for about $1 or so from the street vendors.It cleans all the odors , plus it gives the room a nice welcome scent for the next girl.

No wonder, I drove by the Hotel and I saw it rocking , so I did not go knocking :)

Also, an ad in the paper does wonders to help you get all those femmes. Take care buddy. Peter.

Thomas
03-28-07, 19:34
i was in baq from 11/30/06 to 12/18/06.

to say that peter solano's services were phenomenal would be an understatement. he truly overdelivered and continued to overdeliver.

i am returning to baq in february to live in baq for about six months or more. peter was able to help me find a very nice apartment (a suite in a hotel) that was safe and reasonably priced for when i return to baq in february. it is a furnished two-bedroom suite with a terrace.

i am also planning to study spanish in baq when i return. peter was very knowledgeable about the best places to study spanish and took me to the university that specializes in teaching americans spanish.

as an american in baq, one of my biggest concerns was that a guide would not have my best interests as a priority. but when i met peter i immediately sensed that i was dealing with someone with uncompromising integrity and unquestionable competence.

he was very knowledgeable about baq. he gave me qualified recommendations about everything of importance to me, from the best places to eat economically, to the best equipped gyms in baq and the safest places to find chicas. he also spoke english as well as any native english speaker.

not only was he very knowledgeable about baq, but it was also apparent that he had established trusted relationships with the management of hotels, real estate offices, etc.

when i finished using his services, i was shocked when he told me the fee for his services. the price was incredibly inexpensive. of course, i know that the cost of living in baq is substantially less than the you. s. but the quality of the services that he delivered was priceless by any standards. in fact, even after i paid him for the services that he had delivered, he continued to deliver more services at no additional charge.

for example, i own an internet based business and one major concern that i had was having reliable high-speed internet access when i return to live in baq in february. after i paid peter for the services that he had delivered, he continued to negotiate with the hotel's management at no additional charge to assure that i would have unlimited high speed internet access when i return in february. peter not only had them put this in writing, he also delivered the document to me at no additional charge. he could have easily charged me extra to negotiate that agreement and to drop it off at my hotel room. but he didn't.

i cannot say enough good things about his services.

i wholeheartedly recommend his services to anyone visiting or anyone even considering visiting baq.sounds like a good review. i will give peter a try.

Thomas
04-22-07, 18:25
I just want to say I gave Peter Solano a shot in which he placed a newspaper ad for me in the local paper in Barrannquilla.

The response rate was GREAT! Many hot looking girls responded to my personal ad.I am in the process of writing 7 beautiful ladies and I hope to meet all of them when I make my visit to Barranquilla.

Thanks Pete!

Bandung Ben
05-16-07, 01:46
I am going to be working Barranquilla for quite a few months traveling back to the States every few weeks. Can any of you fellow mongers help me out with hotel info, Bar info, general info.

Have lived in and traveled to Asia alot but only been to Ecuador in SA.

I will be working at the airport so staying close to there would be a help.

Thanks for your help

Peter Solano
05-16-07, 08:32
I just want to say I gave Peter Solano a shot in which he placed a newspaper ad for me in the local paper in Barrannquilla.

The response rate was GREAT! Many hot looking girls responded to my personal ad.I am in the process of writing 7 beautiful ladies and I hope to meet all of them when I make my visit to Barranquilla.

Thanks Pete!
My pleasure, I am glad it is working for you. Looking forward to meeting you in person. Peter.

Peter Solano
05-16-07, 08:34
I am going to be working Barranquilla for quite a few months traveling back to the States every few weeks. Can any of you fellow mongers help me out with hotel info, Bar info, general info.

Thanks for your help
I don`t think you want to do that, the Airport is not exactly in the best nor safest part of town, and if you will be working at the Airport like you said, I assume for an Airline, they will provide you with safe transportation. I hope this helps. Peter.

Winner71
05-16-07, 17:35
Ditto Peter's remark. You don't want to stay near the airport. Your commute to decent areas of town will be about 45 minutues to an hour each way. Hotel info? You are going to be there for numerous months? Apartment may be easier. Regardless, what are your necesities? Pool, Internet, location, cost?

Thanks for your help

Peter Solano
05-16-07, 17:52
Ditto Peter's remark. You don't want to stay near the airport. Your commute to decent areas of town will be about 45 minutues to an hour each way. Hotel info? You are going to be there for numerous months? Apartment may be easier. Regardless, what are your necesities? Pool, Internet, location, cost?
I have gone from the Dann Carlton in 30 minutes,without killing myself, and that is like from one end of town to the other.

Oh course going from there to the Airport at noon in rush hour is a different story.

Also most likely in this case, if this guy is going to work for an Airline, They will get him either an Apartment or a Hotel. So if I were him I would quit worrying and would look forward to coming to BAQ. Peter.

IamLookin
05-20-07, 14:12
I plan to go to Baranquilla for the first time around early June. I have a gfe there that I met in the internet. She says she doesn't know much about the hotels and is unable to recommend any. I will be there for a few days ( 4 ).

and she may have to work 1 or 1 1/2 of those days during the day. Can someone suggest where I can stay and go for day action? thanks

Peter Solano
05-20-07, 14:36
I plan to go to Baranquilla for the first time around early June. I have a gfe there that I met in the internet. She says she doesn't know much about the hotels and is unable to recommend any. I will be there for a few days ( 4 ).

and she may have to work 1 or 1 1/2 of those days during the day. Can someone suggest where I can stay and go for day action? thanks
If you PM me I can help you a great deal.Peter.

Tom 33
05-20-07, 14:46

I have stayed here twice: http://www.hotelamericangolf.com/ingles/index.htm. It is reasonable but nice and guest friendly in a good neighborhood(north side).

For day action, hop in any taxi and ask.

Peter Solano
05-31-07, 00:36
For day action, hop in any taxi and ask.
That could work, but if you don`t speak the Language nor have ever been here, just say PUTA (poo-tah) PUTA (poo-tah) and hope the cab driver will take you to a SAFE cat house and not to another part of town.

And once there, hope again you will find an English speaking Madam or Pimp to help you along, and negotiate in YOUR best interest..........

And no, I am not trying to scare anybody, just saying things the way they are. Just in case..................

Member #3435
07-15-07, 18:35
I have stayed here twice: http://www.hotelamericangolf.com/ingles/index.htm. It is reasonable but nice and guest friendly in a good neighborhood(north side).

For day action, hop in any taxi and ask.Tom/Anyone:

What is the goin rate at this place?

Thanks,

Schwmm

Winner71
07-16-07, 08:21
Here's the info I kept on that hotel when I went searching for a hotel/apartment to call home in July 2006...

AMERICAN GOLF HOTEL
Dirección: Calle 82 No. 58 – 41 Barrio El Golf
Teléfono: (5)3732000
Fax: (5) 3732053
E-mail: americangolfhotel@hotmail.com
http://www.hotelamericangolf.com/ingles/index.htm
Yes Internet in all rooms. Deluxe 130k/160k, ejecutivo 115k/140k, standard 130k/160k. Deluxe are the biggest, but only standards (some standards) have bath tubs. No bathtubs in the deluxe or ejecutiva. Rooms have balconies. It was a nice hotel. There are 2 prices for each room as the first is for one person and the second is for 2. No clue if they are chica friendly or not as I got pricing based on my gf living there with me. These are the regular prices not the long stay prices (over 3 months).

Tom/Anyone:

What is the goin rate at this place?

Thanks,

Schwmm

Tom 33
07-16-07, 13:18
Here's the info I kept on that hotel when I went searching for a hotel/apartment to call home in July 2006...

AMERICAN GOLF HOTEL
Dirección: Calle 82 No. 58 – 41 Barrio El Golf
Teléfono: (5)3732000
Fax: (5) 3732053
E-mail: americangolfhotel@hotmail.com
http://www.hotelamericangolf.com/ingles/index.htm
Yes Internet in all rooms. Deluxe 130k/160k, ejecutivo 115k/140k, standard 130k/160k. Deluxe are the biggest, but only standards (some standards) have bath tubs. No bathtubs in the deluxe or ejecutiva. Rooms have balconies. It was a nice hotel. There are 2 prices for each room as the first is for one person and the second is for 2. No clue if they are chica friendly or not as I got pricing based on my gf living there with me. These are the regular prices not the long stay prices (over 3 months).
They are chica friendly. Just be sure to pay for two people, and there will be no problem. They did not even ask for any ID from the chicas I brought in.

The pool is very nice as is the free breakfast.

Member #3435
07-18-07, 02:28
Can anyone tell me if this place is chica friendly? If no, how much do they charge for the chica? I'm thinking of going upscale for a short 2 or 3 night stay in BQ next month. I've seen this place and even used the pool one afternoon with a chica. They allow non-guests to pay a nominal fee. I think it was 15, 000 COP/person. To use the pool area and that included lunch. It was a very pleasant aftenoon.

Also, the best rate I've been quoted here is US$95/night at priceline.com. Does anyone know a strategy for getting a better rate?

Thanks, Schwmm

Winner71
07-18-07, 07:01
Strategy for getting a better rate? Answer...Call them
Here are my notes from my visit there in July 2006 looking for the right place to call home. These are just my personal thoughts on the place when I was looking for a long term stay. My comments are kind of negative... but I was also looking for a place to stay for 3-6 months... not a few nights. So I did critique all the hotels in Barranquilla very thouroughly.(Also, I killed this one of my list solely because of the Internet)... I guess once you see 1 thing wrong, you justify everything as being not so great. I neded fast internet all day long. Paying for a card to buy internet by the hour wasnt an option for me. No clue if they are chica friendly. Call and ask

Internet is not free.. you have to buy a card. This hotel is dead b/c of the Internet… location is not too good either. I would have been ok in either a jr suite or superior suite… nothing else was any good. 119k pesos/night

HOTEL PUERTA DEL SOL
Dirección: Calle 75 No. 41D – 79
Teléfono: (5) 3565006
Fax: (5) 3681686
Toll Free: 01 8000 518 144
E-mail: mercadeo@puertadelsol.com.co
http://www.puertadelsol.com.co/

Can anyone tell me if this place is chica friendly? If no, how much do they charge for the chica? I'm thinking of going upscale for a short 2 or 3 night stay in BQ next month. I've seen this place and even used the pool one afternoon with a chica. They allow non-guests to pay a nominal fee. I think it was 15, 000 COP/person. To use the pool area and that included lunch. It was a very pleasant aftenoon.

Also, the best rate I've been quoted here is US$95/night at priceline.com. Does anyone know a strategy for getting a better rate?

Thanks, Schwmm

Hoof Hunter
07-18-07, 07:32

Thanks, Schwmm

You can always call the hotel directly and get a better rate. I was once quoted COP138.000 by Puerta del Sol for a junior suite (2 people, no overnight fees). I decided to stay at Hotel America Golf instead, another decent upmarket play, although I haven't stayed there in over a year.

Other upmarket hotels include Barranquilla Plaza, Dann Carlton (in front of Buena Vista), and Windsor Hotel (new - built to appear as a castle). Prices will vary, but will be around the same if not lower price range. Windsor probably will be more.

I wouldn't recommend Hotel El Prado, as you can definitely get a better all-around deal for the same money elsewhere.

To limit "guest" fees, always book a double accomodation, and confirm it at check-in. If you're booking a double, they have no recourse to charge you for a guest. Most Colombian hotels are agreeable with this, as Colombians do it all the time.

Winner71
07-18-07, 08:57
ditto everything hoof said. I've heard the Windsor is expensive. Prado will run the most out of all these, with the exception of possibly the new Windsor... jsut dont know the price, nor have I been there, nor seen it... only picctures. Obviously if your interest is to meet non-pros, Dann Carlton will be the best location being right in front of Buena Vista.

You can always call the hotel directly and get a better rate. I was once quoted COP138.000 by Puerta del Sol for a junior suite (2 people, no overnight fees). I decided to stay at Hotel America Golf instead, another decent upmarket play, although I haven't stayed there in over a year.

Other upmarket hotels include Barranquilla Plaza, Dann Carlton (in front of Buena Vista), and Windsor Hotel (new - built to appear as a castle). Prices will vary, but will be around the same if not lower price range. Windsor probably will be more.

I wouldn't recommend Hotel El Prado, as you can definitely get a better all-around deal for the same money elsewhere.

To limit "guest" fees, always book a double accomodation, and confirm it at check-in. If you're booking a double, they have no recourse to charge you for a guest. Most Colombian hotels are agreeable with this, as Colombians do it all the time.

Tom 33
07-18-07, 11:09
I last stayed at America Golf in October of last year. My chica's two cousins came over every day. The 4 of us spent one afternoon at the pool. There never were any questions or extra charges.

Hoof Hunter
07-18-07, 16:19
Obviously if your interest is to meet non-pros, Dann Carlton will be the best location being right in front of Buena Vista.

That's subjective now with the opening of the Portales del Prado mall. Very talent-rich, plus down the street from approx. 3 universities.

Winner71
07-18-07, 18:22
Hey is that the new mall they built by Sao de 53 in Barrio Boston? I haven't been there. I saw them working on it some as I have a buddy that lives a few blocks from there. I actually lived over there for a few months on and off with a girlfriend 3 years ago. That Asadero in front of Sao is one of my favs and cheap. Been going there for 4 years... and regularly when I am there. Good fruit juice stand right there as well.

That's subjective now with the opening of the Portales del Prado mall. Very talent-rich, plus down the street from approx. 3 universities.

Member #3435
07-19-07, 00:19
Tom/Winn/Hoof:

Thanks for the info. I'm leaning more toward Amercan Golf now. It depends on which gives me the better deal via fone call. I'll report outcome if all goes as planned.

Schwmm

Hoof Hunter
07-19-07, 01:18
Correct.

They built the mall where the large parking lot for SAO53 used to be. It's pretty impressive. Larger than Buena Vista and with the same type of cinema/casino complex on the top floor. Again, very talent-rich when I was there in the beginning of July. It appears that while Buena Vista is way up north to some, Portales de Prado is central, meaning its clientele will be both from the north and south parts of BAQ.

Not sure why they built Panorama way out there in South BAQ. Wasn't very impressed with it.

Suerte

Hey is that the new mall they built by Sao de 53 in Barrio Boston? I haven't been there. I saw them working on it some as I have a buddy that lives a few blocks from there. I actually lived over there for a few months on and off with a girlfriend 3 years ago. That Asadero in front of Sao is one of my favs and cheap. Been going there for 4 years... and regularly when I am there. Good fruit juice stand right there as well.

Winner71
07-19-07, 01:30
I imagine this will be/is a much better place to pick up non-pros than Buena Vista. Because as you said, 3 Universities right there and also, all the chicas that live in the south will probably go there as opposed to all the way to Buena Vista. A movie theather on top? My bet is that puts the Metro theater which is a block from there out of business rather soon.

Correct.

They built the mall where the large parking lot for SAO53 used to be. It's pretty impressive. Larger than Buena Vista and with the same type of cinema/casino complex on the top floor. Again, very talent-rich when I was there in the beginning of July. It appears that while Buena Vista is way up north to some, Portales de Prado is central, meaning its clientele will be both from the north and south parts of BAQ.

Not sure why they built Panorama way out there in South BAQ. Wasn't very impressed with it.

Suerte

Member #3435
09-09-07, 18:20
Some time back I inquired about upscale lodging in BQ and mentioned that I'd report back after my trip so here goes: I went to Medellin for two weaks but met a regular BQ chick online beforehand. She agreed to meet so I made a side trip from MDE to BAQ for 3 days/2 nights. I went to visit a former girlfried there 4 times so I was familiar with the city. For those trips I stayed in budget type apart-hotels but for this trip I wanted something better.

I thought I would stay at either Puerta Del Sol or American Golf but while at El Castillo in MDE I met a dude with experience at all the better BQ hotels and he recommended El Prado for what I had in mind. That's because of the (1) central location, (2) nice open areas with good atmosphere for hanging out and socializing, (3) overall quality/price, ie, value, (4) good facilities - pool, tennis courts, exercise room, business center with computers.

Bottom line: It was the right choice for my mission: Meeting a nice regular girl for the first time. Total damage, 2 nights for a simple room with fridge including al taxes, surcharges and 14,000 COP mini bar charge was 366,099 COP.

It's not chica friendly if it's in their face, ie, you try to bring her up the normal way past the reception but it's easy to figure out how to avoid the reception so bringing her up to the room was not a problem. One of her friends came up also to hang out. Again, we just went through the pool area and to the room the back way rather than past the reception.

The pool and tennis courts (there are 2 but only one was in service, some other guests had to wait for us to finish) were great, The exercise room was so-so but useable and I did.

Negatives: They'll try to nickle and dime you for every little thing so you have to be careful what you ask for. BTW, make sure you tip the bell hop appropriately. I think I tipped a little light and felt the vibe as I was leaving.

However, all in all, I was satisfied with the establishment and felt I made the right decision.

Schwmm

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Hoof Hunter
09-10-07, 07:10
When someone mentions Hotel El Prado as "upscale," you're face to face with someone who has no clue what they're talking about. While its location is great, the hotel itself is about 10-15 years behind in upkeep. And yes, you gotta watch for padded bills and greedy servants.

If you wanted true upscale, there's Hotel Dann directly in front of Buena Vista mall, and there's Hotel Windsor on 84. Much, much better upscale options than Hotel El Prado all-around.

Some time back I inquired about upscale lodging in BQ and mentioned that I'd report back after my trip so here goes: I went to Medellin for two weaks but met a regular BQ chick online beforehand. She agreed to meet so I made a side trip from MDE to BAQ for 3 days/2 nights. I went to visit a former girlfried there 4 times so I was familiar with the city. For those trips I stayed in budget type apart-hotels but for this trip I wanted something better.

I thought I would stay at either Puerta Del Sol or American Golf but while at El Castillo in MDE I met a dude with experience at all the better BQ hotels and he recommended El Prado for what I had in mind. That's because of the (1) central location, (2) nice open areas with good atmosphere for hanging out and socializing, (3) overall quality/price, ie, value, (4) good facilities - pool, tennis courts, exercise room, business center with computers.

Bottom line: It was the right choice for my mission: Meeting a nice regular girl for the first time. Total damage, 2 nights for a simple room with fridge including al taxes, surcharges and 14,000 COP mini bar charge was 366,099 COP.

It's not chica friendly if it's in their face, ie, you try to bring her up the normal way past the reception but it's easy to figure out how to avoid the reception so bringing her up to the room was not a problem. One of her friends came up also to hang out. Again, we just went through the pool area and to the room the back way rather than past the reception.

The pool and tennis courts (there are 2 but only one was in service, some other guests had to wait for us to finish) were great, The exercise room was so-so but useable and I did.

Negatives: They'll try to nickle and dime you for every little thing so you have to be careful what you ask for. BTW, make sure you tip the bell hop appropriately. I think I tipped a little light and felt the vibe as I was leaving.

However, all in all, I was satisfied with the establishment and felt I made the right decision.

Schwmm

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Winner71
09-10-07, 07:22
Agreed that there are better options. I think the Cabanas at El Prado are special and the Sunday morning bruch by the pool and afternoon barbeque with hundreds of people are great... but at their current price for the cabanas.. never.

I called earlier in the year to inquire about staying a few nights in a cabana and they told me like 350k pesos plus. 2 years ago I paid 160k pesos + taxes... actually it was 4 years ago... damn time flies. 4 years ago though at 2800 to 1, so for us gringos it really is signifcantly more expensive. About $70US/night back then versus about $180US/night currently. As for a regular room at El Prado... I'd never stay in one, I walked in one and right out, it felt like a 2x4 box. Like Hoof mentioned... Dann Carlton across from the mall is much much nicer. Hotel American Golf is much nicer as well. I haven't been in the Windsor. I've heard it's pretty nice. I'll probably go check it out next time I am there.. just to look. I'll stick to my 40k peso/night apartahotel that has the best A/C in Barranquilla.

El Prado get's so many wows because in the past it was always the cream of the crop, but others have overtaken it and El Prado raised it's prices for it's Cabanas to crazy levels once it became part of the Hotel Dann chain.

His point #2 about open areas for hanging out.. El Prado does win that one, unless Windsor, which I have not been in, is comparable. I do prefer El Prado over Dann Carlton from the aspect of hanging out by the pool on a weekend, if watching people is something you like to do. Obvioulsy though.. is it worth $100US extra though? No way. I don;t need to be hanging by the pool people watching wealthy Colombian families do thier thing anyways.

When someone mentions Hotel El Prado as "upscale," you're face to face with someone who has no clue what they're talking about. While its location is great, the hotel itself is about 10-15 years behind in upkeep. And yes, you gotta watch for padded bills and greedy servants.

If you wanted true upscale, there's Hotel Dann directly in front of Buena Vista mall, and there's Hotel Windsor on 84. Much, much better upscale options than Hotel El Prado all-around.

Hoof Hunter
09-10-07, 07:50
I'm rarely up for breakfast and when I am, I generally have an open invite from my folks in BAQ to prepare it for me in their homes. I was in BAQ last wkd, and even though the hotel I stay at has free bfast, in 4 stays there, I've yet to make it down there to eat. Nothing like a home-cooked meal. Most hotels in BAQ at the least offer free bfast to guests. American Golf has a nice bfast set-up as well by the pool.

One word on Hotel El Prado - overrated. I checked it out a couple times over the past few years. The cabanas that I checked didn't even have good A/C, which is a must in BAQ for me. Service alone was [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140)-poor in my stay there. I wouldn't recommend it, even during Carnavale.

Hotel American Golf used to be a very good value hotel. I used to recommend it to folks by PM. But after experiencing a few service and room issues, I stopped staying there. The mgmt had changed from when I first started going there, and for the worse. Plus, prices were too inconsistent, with a two-tier pricing system in place for locals and foreigners. It's a nice hotel, and the pool is a cool set-up and the area is nice. However, I've been able to do better. Haven't looked back.

Hotel Windsor is the castle-like upscale hotel in the north. Newer than the Dann. Worth checking out, but will cost you to stay. I think the last quote we got was COP350.000/night for a double.

Like you, I stay in nice places, but at more ecomonical prices. For instance, this last trip, I paid COP70.000/night for a hotel located within a few blocks of Romelio. I could do better price-wise, but I like the location and set-up where I am, esp. in conjunction with where my folks live. They allow me my mulitple overnight guests at no additional cost, and have free internet access in each room along with a/c, hot water, and a loaded mini-fridge. Plus, at night, I'm within walking distance to Lucitania, La Troja, Pasarela, Juernes and Arenosa. Outside of a business situation, a honeymoon or couple situation, I'm not sure why anyone would pay more than COP150.000 for lodging in Colombia.

Agreed that there are better options. I think the Cabanas at El Prado are special and the Sunday morning bruch by the pool and afternoon barbeque with hundreds of people are great... but at their current price for the cabanas.. never.

I called earlier in the year to inquire about staying a few nights in a cabana and they told me like 350k pesos plus. 2 years ago I paid 160k pesos + taxes. As for a regular room at El Prado... I'd never stay in one. Like Hoof mentioned... Dann Carlton across from the mall is much much nicer. Hotel Golf is much nicer as well. I haven't been in the Windsor. I've heard it's pretty nice. I'll probably go check it out next time I am there.. just to look. I'll stick to my 40k peso/night apartahotel that has the best A/C in Barranquilla.

Member #3435
09-12-07, 03:02

I called earlier in the year to inquire about staying a few nights in a cabana and they told me like 350k pesos plus. 2 years ago I paid 160k pesos + taxes... actually it was 4 years ago... damn time flies. 4 years ago though at 2800 to 1, so for us gringos it really is signifcantly more expensive. About $70US/night back then versus about $180US/night currently. As for a regular room at El Prado... I'd never stay in one, I walked in one and right out, it felt like a 2x4 box. Like Hoof mentioned... Dann Carlton across from the mall is much much nicer. Hotel American Golf is much nicer as well. I haven't been in the Windsor. I've heard it's pretty nice. I'll probably go check it out next time I am there.. just to look. I'll stick to my 40k peso/night apartahotel that has the best A/C in Barranquilla.

El Prado get's so many wows because in the past it was always the cream of the crop, but others have overtaken it and El Prado raised it's prices for it's Cabanas to crazy levels once it became part of the Hotel Dann chain.

His point #2 about open areas for hanging out.. El Prado does win that one, unless Windsor, which I have not been in, is comparable. I do prefer El Prado over Dann Carlton from the aspect of hanging out by the pool on a weekend, if watching people is something you like to do. Obvioulsy though.. is it worth $100US extra though? No way. I don;t need to be hanging by the pool people watching wealthy Colombian families do thier thing anyways.

Win:

For future reference; what's the name, tel. & coordinates of the 40k/night apartahotel that you like?

Thanks, Schwmm

Svgetan
11-04-07, 04:03
Can anyone provide the locations for these places - Lucitania, La Troja, Pasarela, Juernes and Arenosa.

Gracias!

World Travel 69
11-04-07, 14:36
Most of the them are listed on the third page.

Can anyone provide the locations for these places - Lucitania, La Troja, Pasarela, Juernes and Arenosa.

Gracias!

Gary Groundwork
12-16-07, 23:41
At which establishment in Baranquia can one find top of the line girls?

Judd
12-19-07, 09:43
Kinda short notice, but I'm thinking about checking out Barranquilla during Carnivale in February. Is it going to be a challenge to either rent an apt or hotel for 2 weeks?

This will be my first time to BAQ. Send me a PM if there's anyone who will be in town (tentatively from the Feb 1st-16th) around the same time as I.

Thanks,

Judd

Judd
12-19-07, 09:45
Sorry fellas!

Evel Knievel
01-04-08, 04:49
Kinda short notice, but I'm thinking about checking out Barranquilla during Carnivale in February. Is it going to be a challenge to either rent an apt or hotel for 2 weeks?

This will be my first time to BAQ. Send me a PM if there's anyone who will be in town (tentatively from the Feb 1st-16th) around the same time as I.

Thanks,

JuddOne possible way to meet a wingman would be to hang out by the pool of Puerta Del Sol on February 7 in the early evening because one of the last TLC tours is from February 7 to February 12.

You also may want to consider hanging out by the pool on the nights of February 8 and February 9 as well. You can cherry pick the best Colombian women before they attend the TLC events, during the events and after the events. It is a cost-effective way of meeting a lot of women in person and getting their contact info during a relatively short period of time. There is no need to join the TLC tour. Save your money.

If you meet a wingman from the tour on February 7, then your wingman can work inside the events and you can work outside the events. The two of you can launch a formidable two-front invasion. LOL.

World Travel 69
02-19-08, 22:19
Thanks guys again for your info.

This is just a quick List update. I must to do more. I copied most of the new places from the Map at the bottom. That is why I do not have the complete address numbers.

Any Corrections, please let me know.

Also, Please use this Thread for Updating the List Only.
No Chit Chat or the List gets hard to Find.

Casas

1. Variedades Loly, ??Carrera 48 # 69-84. Tel: 358-2032.

2. Victor’s, Carrera 48 #72-93, (no sign outside). Chicas 8 +. Prices: 100k - 140k for an hour.

3. Carrera 49 # 72-161. Prices: 145k 1 hour. On site or take-out. Watch your things!

4. Casa de Glory, between Calles 80 and 79B, near Parque del Sagrado Corazón de Jesús.

5. Casa de David, Calle 56 and Carrera 25C.

6. Casa de Nazly, Carrera 24 and Calle 53D.

7. Casa de Martha Vega, Carrera 24 and Calle 53D.

8. Casa de Enrique, Carrera 24 and Calle 53D.

9. Casa de Ana, Carrera 24 and Calle 53D.

10. Casa de Caterina, Carrera 41D and Calle 82B.

11. Edificio Carson Señorial, Calle 68 #54-38, at Carerra 54, El Prado.

12. Conjunto Villa Santos, between Carreras 48 and 49, between Calles 99 and 100. Western area.

13. El Edificio Cartier, Carrera 49c # 80-264, Cuidad Jardin.

14. Tinini (Former H), Calle 85 and Carrera 42B1.

Clubs / Brothels

1. Lusitania’s, Carrera 44 at Calle 74, near Barranquilla Hotel. Prices: Cover 10,000, Beer 10,000, Chica 150,000 hour in house. Take out fee 60,000.

2. Chicas por La Hoja, Carrera 44 # 72-243, at Calle 72. Prices: Room 10,000, Chica 70,000, Take Out Fee 30,000, Chica 80,000 to 100,000TLN. Open: 7 am - 1:30 am.

3. Chicas SGs, Carrera 46 (Alaya Herrera), between Calles 70 and 72, in the Park. Prices: 30,000 1 hour.

4. Juernes, Carrera 46 at Calle 73-26. Chicas 6 +. Prices: Beer 4,000, Bar Fine 25,000, Room 13,000, Chica 70,000.

5. Orquidea Norte, one block up Carrera 46 from Juernes. Prices: Beer 2,000, Room 10,000, Chica 60,000.

6. Pasarela Show, close to Juernes.

7. La Dorada, Carrera 45 or 46 between Calle 42 or 41.

El Centro

1. Casa de Cita, Calle 40 and Carrera 37. Prices: 5,000 COP for the room, 25,000 for the girl 30 min.

2. Avenida Murillo at Calle 27 they have a whole rack of low-end brothels set up like disco´s. Prices: 5,000 COP for the room, 25,000 for the girl 30 min.

3. Avenida Murillo at Calle 40-50?.

4. New Millenium Casa de Chicas. AC 45 (Avenida Murillo), near Carrera 27. Prices: Chicas 30 min 30kCOP.

5. Murillo’s, Murillo (Calle 45) and Carrera 21.

Street Action

1. In the park at Carrera 46 between Calles 70 and 72. Prices: 30,000 1 hour.

GFEs

Discos

1. Pa Barranquilla,

2. La Quinta,

3. Tropical Cocktails,

4. Frogg Leggs, Calle 93 # 43-122. Carrera 46.

5. Juanitos,

6. Carrera 57 at Calle 58 in the Villa Country Area.

7. La Troja, Carrera 44. Not a safe place to go.

8. La Nena, Next to La Troja.

El Norte

1. Kilimanjaro, about 15 km outside of Barranquilla near the Pradomar Beach on your way to Puerto Colombia.

Cafes/Bars

1. Henry's Café/Bar near Parque Washington. Carrera 80 # 53-18.

3. 9 Punto 9 Lounge, Carrera 52 #76-167, C. C. Atlantic Center.

4. Amaneciendo, between Calles 96 and 96A, near AK Carrera 46 (Alaya Herrera).

5. Murillo y Calle 27.

6. Casa de Cerveza, Hours: 10am to 5am.

Malls / Centro Comercial

2. Buena Vista, Carrera 53 at Calle 98.

3. Villa Country, Carrera 53 at Calle 79.

4. Country Plaza, Carrera 53 at Calle 79.

Places To Stay

El Prado

1. Barranquilla Plaza, Carrera 51B # 79-246. Tel: 361 0300, 361 0361, 145.000. gerencia@hbp.com.co

2. Puerta del Sol, Calle 75 # 41D 79. Tel: 368 9898, 119,000. http://www.puertadelsol.com.co/index_eng.htm

3. Hotel Princess, Carrera 53 # 68-216. Tel: 356 5616, 119.000. princess@metronel.net.co

4. American Golf, Calle 82 # 58-41. Internet. Prices: US$45-$65. americangolfhotel@hotmail.com

5. Hotel Majestik, Carrera 53 # 54-41. Tel: 349 1010, 349 2131, 90.320. hotelmajesticbq@telesat.com.co

6. Hotel Royal, Carrera 54 # 68-124. 4 Star, Pool. Prices: US$45-$65.Tel: 58 565533.

7. El Prado, 5 Star, Carrera 54 # 70-10, near Calle 72. Pool. Prices: 172.000. Tel: 368 0111-356 1010. http://www.cotelco.org/hotelprado/

8. Hotel Boulevard, Carrera 58 #70-41. Prices: COP 94.272, Tel: 00-57-5-368-1295, 368-1212, 368-1294, 368-1295, 368-0810, 368-0820, 368-0830, 368-0840, Fax 368-1364. Website: www.cotelco.org/boulevard58.

9. Hacienda Santa Ines, Carrera 46 # 84-20, around the corner from beer world! Tel: (5) 378 3834 378 6724 378 3302 359 3298. esantaines@hotmail.com

10. Hotel Costa Linda Inn, Calle 70 # 47-37. Prices: 64.000 for a double bed.

11. Hotel Versalles, Carrera 48 # 70-188. Prices: US$50. Tel: 368 6970. hotelversalles@yahoo.com

12. Hotel Monterey. Across from Lusitania and one block from La Hoja. Prices: 50,000 a night. Chica Friendly.

Alto Prado

1. Hotel El Dorado, Calle 79, Carrera 42F. Prices: 80.000COP/night. Tel: 0-11-57-5-360-2251, 0-11-57-5-356-8101.

2. Dann Carlton, Calle 98 #52B-10. Pool, bar, restaurant, gym, Prices: COP190.000 for singles/doubles. Tel: 5-373-7777. www.hotelesdann.com

El Centro

1. Hotel Genova, Prices: COP70.000. Tel: 01157-5-379-5989, 01157-5-351-1199.

Apartments

1. Vall Claire Suites, Carrera 55 #72-32, Prices: 128.400COP for 2 bedroom apts.

Motels

1. Hotel Casa Grande (aka Casa Blanca), Carrera 53 # 59-50. Tel: 349 5093. Prices: 18k per hour.

Internet and Phones

1. Carrera 52 and 53 on Calle 70, Cybercafé Rates (COP 2,000 per hour, COP 1,000 for half an hour). They also have booths for phone calls.

Restaurants

1. Los Helechos, Paisa Cuisine, Carrera. 52 # 70-70, Tel: 356-7493, 345-1739. Had some pretty good lunch combos (ejecutivos) for COP 7,000 to COP 10,000 (USD 3.50 to USD 5.00). Very reasonable.

2. ENOTHECA, Restaurante Italiana, Calle 80 # 51B.

3. Steak.... Buffalo Grill, Carrera 51B # 79 97.
Merendero Grill Chicken, Carrera 49C # 93-14.

4. Sea Food:
Pepe Anca, Carrera 49C # 76-164.
El Portal del Marisco, Carrera 43 # 53-57.
Asadero (Romantic Setting), Carrera 51B # 79-97.

5. Brazilian: Rodizio, Carrera 82 # 53-57.

6. Italian: Nena, Fine Italian Food Carrera 49C # 75-47.

7. Chinese: El Gran Chef, Carrera 51 # 76-50.

8. Japanese: Yoko, Calle 84 # 54-59.

9. Mexican: El Cuate, Calle 79 # 55-20.

10. Crepes and Waffles, Carrera 51B # 76-49.

11. Health Food:
Clorofila Light, Carrera 45 # 79-220.
El Huerto, Carrera 52 # 70-139.

12. Arabian Food: Arabe Gourmet Carrera 49C # 76-181.

13. Pizza: Restaurante Luisa 1, between Calles 45 and 46 at Carerra 45.

14. Restaurante Luisa 2, between Calles 38 and 39, near Carrera 44.

Information Sites

1. http://www.elheraldo.com.co/hoy051115/primera/index.htm - main city newspaper

2. http://www.lacheca.com/index_main.html - main city site for discos, etc.

3. http://www.lacheca.com/index_destapador.html - for websites/ galleries of pics of the events at specific bars - just click on the dates.

4. http://www.barranquilla-online.com/BOL/bq_frame.htm - an official city website, not the greatest but functional .

5. http://www.poorbuthappy.com/colombia

6. http://www.cybercupido.com/

Meeting Chicas

1. EL HERALDO, www.elheraldo.com

Tours

1. Invertours del Caribe (servicing Barranquilla, Cartagena, Santa Marta, & Valledupar), www.invertours.com This is a VAN service, here you have to share a vehicle, but it is a lot cheaper. I believe COL$25000 a seat or so. A cab would cost you around COL$150.000 depending on the driver, with gas prices and tolls on the rise, but you can still negotiate. And yes it is pretty safe to ride during daytime.
Carrera. 47 # 75-07. Tel: 5-368-2990 Cell: 300-810-5686.

Beach

Puerto Colombia

Guides or Drivers

Maps

1. http://wikimapia.org/#lat=10.978058&lon=-74.782863&z=14&l=0&m=h&v=2

2. http://world.maporama.com/drawaddress.aspx

Hummer Bird
02-20-08, 04:43
Thanks guys again for your info.

This is just a quick List update. I must to do more.

El Centro

1. Casa de Cita, Calle 40 and Carrera 37. Prices: 5,000 COP for the room, 25,000 for the girl 30 min.

2. Avenida Murillo at Calle 27 they have a whole rack of low-end brothels set up like disco´s. Prices: 5,000 COP for the room, 25,000 for the girl 30 min.

3. Avenida Murillo at Calle 40-50?.

4. New Millenium Casa de Chicas. AC 45 (Avenida Murillo), near Carrera 27. Prices: Chicas 30 min 30kCOP.

5. Murillo’s, Murillo (Calle 45) and Carrera 21.

Street Action

1. In the park at Carrera 46 between Calles 70 and 72. Prices: 30,000 1 hour.Great Report, What is the quality of the girls in the park and the El Centro area,- brothels at 30K.

Thanks

Enricos
02-20-08, 12:05
Thanks for all your terrific work on all locations. Can tell you all Miguel Angel is good at what he does. Spanish speaking only I think is correct at least from my point of view.

World Travel 69
02-22-08, 01:46
I forgot to give credit to Adventur for the Map.

I would like to know how you pin pointed Barranquilla? So I could use it for other cities.

Thanks

Salsero Loco
07-01-08, 19:56
Any further info on this place on this list:

Edificio Carson Señorial, Calle 68 #54-38, at Carerra 54, El Prado.

I walked by there and it is a fancy apartment building. Was too chicken to walk in and ask the doorman "where are the putas? ! "

Also, is this a day-time place?

SL

Jesi James
07-05-08, 12:25
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=742512&postcount=690

Update to list. I was there May 08.

I went to the park located at Cr 46 and Calles 70/72 and saw exactly 0 streetgirls over a period of three days and nights.

I went up down around and under Avenida Murrillo and Calle 27. The only place left open is on calle 27 and the name is 'cheaters'. Farther down is a placed called 'bananas'. None of these places are open during the day and action starts around 8. The other places have all been closed about two weeks ago.

Jes

World Travel 69
07-30-08, 06:43
Come on guys Fill in the Blanks.

Barranquilla 7/30/08 Today One Dollar is 1,785.50 COP, One Euro is 2,786.81 COP. http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Casas

El Prado

1. Variedades Loly, Carrera 48 # 69-84. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: 358-2032. Hours: __.

2. Victor’s, Carrera 48 #72-93, (no sign outside). Chicas 8 +. Prices: 100k - 140k for an hour. Hours: __.

3. Carrera 49 # 72-161. __ Chicas. Prices: 145k 1 hour. On site or take-out. Watch your things! Hours: __.

4. Edificio Carson Señorial, Calle 68 #54-38, at Carerra 54. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: __.

Cuidad Jardin

1. El Edificio Cartier, Carrera 49c # 80-264. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: __.

2. Casa de Caterina, Carrera 41D and Calle 82B. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: __.

3. Tinini (Former H), Calle 85 and Carrera 42B1. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: __.

4. Casa de Glory, between Calles 80 and 79B, near Parque del Sagrado Corazón de Jesús. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: __.

5. Conjunto Villa Santos, between Carreras 48 and 49, between Calles 99 and 100, Western area. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: __.

El Recreo

1. Casa de David, Calle 56 and Carrera 25C. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: __.

2. Casa de Nazly, Carrera 24 and Calle 53D. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: __.

3. Casa de Martha Vega, Carrera 24 and Calle 53D. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: __.

4. Casa de Enrique, Carrera 24 and Calle 53D. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: __.

5. Casa de Ana, Carrera 24 and Calle 53D. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: __.

Clubs / Brothels

El Prado

1. Lusitania’s, Carrera 44 at Calle 74, near Barranquilla Hotel. 10+ Chicas. Prices: Cover 10k, Beer 10k, Chica 150k hour in house. Take out fee 60k. Hours: __.

2. Chicas por La Hoja, Carrera 44 # 72-243, at Calle 72. 8+ Chicas. Prices: Room 10k, Chica 70k, Take Out Fee 30k, Chica 80k to 100k TLN. Open: 7pm to 1:30am, 3am on weekends..

3. Chicas SGs, Carrera 46 (Alaya Herrera), between Calles 70 and 72, in the Park. __ Chicas. Prices: 30k 1 hour. Hours: __.

4. Juernes, Carrera 46 at Calle 73-26. Chicas 12+. Prices: Beer 4k, Bar Fine 25k, Room 13k, Chica 70k. Hours: 6pm to 1:30am, 3am on weekends.

5. Orquidea Norte, one block up Carrera 46 from Juernes. __ Chicas. Prices: Beer 2k, Room 10k, Chica 60k. Hours: __.

6. Pasarela Show, Calle 74 # 46-74, close to Juernes. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: (57) (5) 368 5645. Hours: __.

El Recreo

1. La Dorada, Carrera 45 or 46 between Calle 42 or 41. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: __.

2. Afterhours, La Arenosa, on Carrera 43 near Calle 74.

El Centro Avenida Murillo at Calle 27 they have a whole rack of low-end brothels set up like disco´s. __ Chicas. Prices: Room 5k, Chica 25k 30 min. Hours: Until 1am.
Avenida Murillo at Calle 40-50? __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: Until 1am.

1. Casa de Cita, Calle 40 and Carrera 37. __ Chicas. Prices: Room 5k, Chica 25k 30 min. Hours: Until 1am.

2. Millenium 21 Casa de Chicas. AC 45 (Avenida Murillo), near Carrera 27. __ Chicas. Prices: Chicas 30k 30 min. Hours: Until 1am.

3. Lindas Chicas, Avenida Murillo. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: Until 1am.

4. Cheeters, Avenida Murillo. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: Until 1am.

5. Murillo’s, Murillo (Calle 45) and Carrera 21. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: Until 1am.

6. La Troja, Carrera 44. Not a safe place to go. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: Until 1am.

7. La Nena, Next to La Troja. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: Until 1am.

Street Action

1. In the park at Carrera 46 between Calles 70 and 72. Prices: 30k 1 hour. Late night.

GFEs

Discos

1. Pa’ Barranquilla, Carrera 47 # 74-76. Tel: (57) (5) 3691331. Hours: __.

2. La Quinta, ___. Hours: __.

3. Tropical Cocktails, ___. Hours: __.

4. Frogg Leggs, Calle 93 # 47-101. Tel: 357-4661. Hours: __.

5. Juanitos,___. Hours: __.

6. Carrera 57 at Calle 58 in the Villa Country Area. Hours: __.

7. Discoteca Seven, Centro Comercial Titos Bolos L-3. Tel: (57) (5) 378 4544.

El Norte

1. Kilimanjaro, about 15 km outside of Barranquilla near the Pradomar Beach on your way to Puerto Colombia. Hours: __.

Cafes/Bars

1. Henry's Café/Bar, Carrera 80 # 53-18, near Parque Washington.

3. 9 Punto 9 Lounge, Carrera 52 #76-167, C. C. Atlantic Center.

4. Amaneciendo, between Calles 96 and 96A, near AK Carrera 46 (Alaya Herrera).

5. Murillo y Calle 27.

6. Casa de Cerveza, Hours: 10am to 5am.

Malls / Centro Comercial

Places To Stay

El Prado

1. Barranquilla Plaza, Carrera 51B # 79-246. Tel: 361 0300, 361 0361, 145.000. gerencia@hbp.com.co

2. Puerta del Sol, Calle 75 # 41D 79. Tel: 368 9898, 119,000. http://www.puertadelsol.com.co/index_eng.htm

3. Hotel Princess, Carrera 53 # 68-216. Tel: 356 5616, 119.000. princess@metronel.net.co

4. American Golf, Calle 82 # 58-41. Internet. Rates: US$45-$65. americangolfhotel@hotmail.com

5. Hotel Majestik, Carrera 53 # 54-41. Tel: 349 1010, 349 2131, 90.320. hotelmajesticbq@telesat.com.co

6. Hotel Royal, Carrera 54 # 68-124. 4 Star, Pool. Rates: US$45-$65.Tel: 58 565533.

7. El Prado, 5 Star, Carrera 54 # 70-10, near Calle 72. Pool. Rates: 172k. Tel: 368 0111-356 1010. http://www.cotelco.org/hotelprado/

8. Hotel Boulevard, Carrera 58 #70-41. Rates: 94.272k, Tel: 00-57-5-368-1295, 368-1212, 368-1294, 368-1295, 368-0810, 368-0820, 368-0830, 368-0840, Fax 368-1364. Website: www.cotelco.org/boulevard58.

9. Hacienda Santa Ines, Carrera 46 # 84-20, around the corner from beer world! Tel: (5) 378 3834 378 6724 378 3302 359 3298. esantaines@hotmail.com

10. Hotel Costa Linda Inn, Calle 70 # 47-37. Rates: 64.000 for a double bed.

11. Hotel Versalles, Carrera 48 # 70-188. Rates: US$50. Tel: 368 6970. hotelversalles@yahoo.com

12. Hotel Monterey. Across from Lusitania and one block from La Hoja. Rates: 50,000 a night. Chica Friendly.

Alto Prado

1. Hotel El Dorado, Calle 79, Carrera 42F. Rates: 80k a night. Tel: 0-11-57-5-360-2251, 0-11-57-5-356-8101.

2. Dann Carlton, Calle 98 #52B-10. Pool, bar, restaurant, gym. Rates: 190k for singles/doubles. Tel: 5-373-7777. www.hotelesdann.com

El Centro

1. Hotel Genova, ___. Rates: 70k. Tel: 01157-5-379-5989, 01157-5-351-1199.

Apartments

1. Vall Claire Suites, Carrera 55 #72-32, Rates: 128.4k for 2 bedroom apts.

Motels

1. Hotel Casa Grande (aka Casa Blanca), Carrera 53 # 59-50. Rates: 18k per hour. Tel: 349 5093.

Internet and Phones

1. Carrera 52 and 53 on Calle 70, Cybercafé Rates 2k per hour, 1k for half an hour. They also have booths for phone calls.

Restaurants

1. Los Helechos, Paisa Cuisine, Carrera. 52 # 70-70, Tel: 356-7493, 345-1739. Had some pretty good lunch combos (ejecutivos) for 7k to 10k, Very reasonable.

2. Enotheca, Restaurante Italiana, Calle 80 # 51B.

3. Steak.... Buffalo Grill, Carrera 51B # 79 97.
Merendero Grill Chicken, Carrera 49C # 93-14.

4. Sea Food:
Pepe Anca, Carrera 49C # 76-164.
El Portal del Marisco, Carrera 43 # 53-57.
Asadero (Romantic Setting), Carrera 51B # 79-97.

5. Brazilian: Rodizio, Carrera 82 # 53-57.

6. Italian: Nena, Fine Italian Food Carrera 49C # 75-47.

7. Chinese: El Gran Chef, Carrera 51 # 76-50.

8. Japanese: Yoko, Calle 84 # 54-59.

9. Mexican: El Cuate, Calle 79 # 55-20.

10. Crepes and Waffles, Carrera 51B # 76-49.

11. Health Food:
Clorofila Light, Carrera 45 # 79-220.
El Huerto, Carrera 52 # 70-139.

12. Arabian Food: Arabe Gourmet Carrera 49C # 76-181.

13. Pizza: Restaurante Luisa 1, between Calles 45 and 46 at Carerra 45.

14. Restaurante Luisa 2, between Calles 38 and 39, near Carrera 44.

Information Sites

1. http://www.lacheca.com/index_main.html - main city site for discos, etc.

2. http://www.lacheca.com/index_destapador.html - for websites/ galleries of pics of the events at specific bars - just click on the dates.

3. http://www.barranquilla-online.com/BOL/bq_frame.htm - an official city website, not the greatest but functional.

4. http://www.poorbuthappy.com/colombia

5. http://www.topix.com/forum/co/barranquilla

7. http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/80028.html?bannertypeclick=miniDial

8. http://www.paginasamarillas.com/

Meeting Chicas

1. El Heraldo. http://www.elheraldo.com.co/elheraldo/home.asp

Tours

1. Invertours del Caribe (servicing Barranquilla, Cartagena, Santa Marta, & Valledupar), www.invertours.com this is a VAN service, here you have to share a vehicle, but it is a lot cheaper. I believe COL$25000 a seat or so. A cab would cost you around COL$150.000 depending on the driver, with gas prices and tolls on the rise, but you can still negotiate. And yes it is pretty safe to ride during daytime.
Carrera. 47 # 75-07. Tel: 5-368-2990 Cell: 300-810-5686.

Beach

Puerto Colombia.

Guides or Drivers

Maps

1. http://wikimapia.org/#lat=10.978058&lon=-74.782863&z=14&l=0&m=h&v=2

2. http://world.maporama.com/drawaddress.aspx

3. http://www.mapas.com.co/visor2007/colombia.visor/visor.jsp

I Jags
08-06-08, 23:41
I am in Baranquilla and I am looking for a simple full massage with the finish being a hand job only. I cannot fin one of these places here.

Help!

Thanks

Miamig76
08-27-08, 01:24
Hi everyone,

I will be leaving for Barranquilla on Saturday. I will be there for 3 weeks, if anyone knows if the prices below are correct please let me know.

Jmhsys1
09-29-08, 09:04
Has anybody heard of this hotel or stayed there?

I don't see it on the list.

Is it pretty upscale and chica friendly?

Good location and internet?

Thanks in advance!

World Travel 69
09-30-08, 00:12
I do not see any of your Posts. Are the prices right or wrong?

Hi everyone,

I will be leaving for Barranquilla on Saturday. I will be there for 3 weeks, if anyone knows if the prices below are correct please let me know.

Oldqdog
09-30-08, 03:04
I am going to Barranquilla for the first time nest week. I am there from the 9 to the 18th. I know nothing. These are the facts, 1) I met a woman online; 2) We have been talking, writing for three months. I want to meet her; 3) I am not estupido; 4) Having said that I am not stipid enough to think that I can not be had; 5) I want to have some fun. P4p also to meet others for friendship, sex, hanging out. It's all good as long as it is safe; 6) I have mongered in Costa Rica and Nicaragua; 7) I'm a 55 yo Black man. BTW she's 34. We know what each other looks like; 8) I am looking for help, wingman, teacher, tutor mentor. Whatever. I listen well. 9) I have read a bunch of posts and copied what I think will be useful; 10) my spanish is passable.

Asi, quieria alquien ayudame con

Hotel. I'm looking for someplace central in Barranquilla between $50 and $100/night Straight when to go for good inexpensive nookie. I am not into more than a cien. I see the mall and some clubs are the place to go to meet chicas. I travel along. Are they safe?

I like after neen and monring p4p. Any special place that have been uncovered, I do not want to rent a car. Do I have to take a taxi from the airport and elsewhere. Are there any updates on the services discussed here.

Gentlemen, not trying to be sexists or lame just considerate. Any help I can get will be most appreciated.

Thanks a bunch in advance,

Olqdog

Ricker
09-30-08, 15:50
I am going to Barranquilla for the first time nest week. I am there from the 9 to the 18th. I know nothing. These are the facts, 1) I met a woman online; 2) We have been talking, writing for three months. I want to meet her; 3) I am not estupido; 4) Having said that I am not stipid enough to think that I can not be had; 5) I want to have some fun. P4p also to meet others for friendship, sex, hanging out. It's all good as long as it is safe; 6) I have mongered in Costa Rica and Nicaragua; 7) I'm a 55 yo Black man. BTW she's 34. We know what each other looks like; 8) I am looking for help, wingman, teacher, tutor mentor. Whatever. I listen well. 9) I have read a bunch of posts and copied what I think will be useful; 10) my spanish is passable.

Asi, quieria alquien ayudame con

Hotel. I'm looking for someplace central in Barranquilla between $50 and $100/night Straight when to go for good inexpensive nookie. I am not into more than a cien. I see the mall and some clubs are the place to go to meet chicas. I travel along. Are they safe?

I like after neen and monring p4p. Any special place that have been uncovered, I do not want to rent a car. Do I have to take a taxi from the airport and elsewhere. Are there any updates on the services discussed here.

Gentlemen, not trying to be sexists or lame just considerate. Any help I can get will be most appreciated.

Thanks a bunch in advance,

OlqdogBarranquilla. IMHO

Nice people, really nice.

Hot chicas, friendly but speaking fairly OK spanish a must to get anywhere with them. Ugly, hot city.

Not much to do in the daytime, very few if any PFP options in the day, maybe a few street chicas in el Centro.

Yes, take a taxi everywhere.

I personally avoid Barranquilla. The last time I was there I left after 2 days for Medellin and kissed the ground when I got there.

Again just my take.

Don't go to Barranquilla to meet just one chica, have at least several lined up. Man if the first one is a dud, well you can still have fun but not like in the other Colombian cities.

Good luck

World Travel 69
09-30-08, 18:45
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297473-d653221-Reviews-Country_International_Hotel-Barranquilla.html

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-19073836-country_international_hotel-i

http://www.kayak.com/Cheap-Barranquilla-Hotels.30628.hotel.ksp

Has anybody heard of this hotel or stayed there?

I don't see it on the list.

Is it pretty upscale and chica friendly?

Good location and internet?

Thanks in advance!

Sociopata
10-02-08, 14:47
Oldqdog,

I recommend staying in el prado area. Around carrera 44, you can find a nice apartahotel there for around 80k pesos. I stayed in apartahotel princess aka cecils. I found it by searching in the colombian yellow pages, when I got there to my surprise I was like 2 blocks from stripclubs and bars. (la hoja, la troja, lusitania). This hotel is girl friendly the only thing is that its gated and you have to call the doorman to open, no registration for the chicks necessary. If they say something just tip the guy 2k pesos and he would be your personal body guard for the rest of you stay.

Theres a big place to eat wich at nights wich its always full in front, they sell beef patties, stuffed baked potatoes, and a lot of different stuff.

A taxi from the airport to that area should charge you around 11k pesos, and its no more than a 30 mins drive. Also during the day buy the local newspapper and call the different " massage " places, the average price is 25k-35 k for 1/2 hour.

Member #3435
10-03-08, 00:31
Does anyone know the hotel to which this post is referring? Or any hotel comparable? This sounds like exactly what I am looking for. I am there next week for ten days.

Oldqdog

Like you, I stay in nice places, but at more ecomonical prices. For instance, this last trip, I paid COP70.000/night for a hotel located within a few blocks of Romelio. I could do better price-wise, but I like the location and set-up where I am, esp. in conjunction with where my folks live. They allow me my mulitple overnight guests at no additional cost, and have free internet access in each room along with a/c, hot water, and a loaded mini-fridge. Plus, at night, I'm within walking distance to Lucitania, La Troja, Pasarela, Juernes and Arenosa. Outside of a business situation, a honeymoon or couple situation, I'm not sure why anyone would pay more than COP150.000 for lodging in Colombia.[/QUOTE]What's the name & location of your 70,000 COP place?

Thanks,

Schwmm

Cabroncito
10-09-08, 02:32
I will be there next month and also would like to check it out.

Would be nice if we could get the contact info.

World Travel 69
11-04-08, 16:12
I redid the PDF List for easy printing.

I did not receive much info about changes. Some places may have closed.

Let us know.

Thanks

Adultj
12-20-08, 22:41
I will be in Barranquilla during Carnival. Does anyone know where I can rent a nice clean apartment that does not have a lobby? I have some amigos.com chicas lined up and I do not want them to meet.

Thanks fellow mongerers!

Dreamkng
01-24-09, 01:48
I was recently in Barranquilla checking the places and chicas out. Thanks to a friend I met a guy that helped me out during my stay. He gladly took me to places, set me up with girls [paying a local price] and translated for me if needed. I thought it'd be good to share this info for all of those who don't speak Spanish and may need help with prices and places.

He can also set you up with the girls at your hotel if you don't want to go to a certain location.

If you are interested in his information [and fee, which wasn't expensive at all] you can send me a private message here.

UrbanWildlife
01-24-09, 02:17
I was recently in Barranquilla checking the places and chicas out. Thanks to a friend I met a guy that helped me out during my stay. He gladly took me to places, set me up with girls [paying a local price] and translated for me if needed. I thought it'd be good to share this info for all of those who don't speak Spanish and may need help with prices and places.

He can also set you up with the girls at your hotel if you don't want to go to a certain location.

If you are interested in his information [and fee, which wasn't expensive at all] you can send me a private message here.No problem Dreamkng, post his info. here. Jackson has no problem with you doing this. I have a strong suspicion Dreamkng you just might be the nortorious and banned tout Peter Solano. This is the only reason you would have not to share the info. on the public forum.

Miami Bob
01-31-09, 15:21
There was clearly a a lot of negative posting and fighting by peter. Were there other important reasons: Is he dishonest? Overcharging?

Bob

Oldqdog
02-09-09, 17:24
As a follow-up. I stayed at the Barranquilla Plaza for ten days. The doormen and breakfast staff got to know me. Plus I tipped them often, yet modestly. So I fell like a got a few inside scoops. As suggested, I had four chicas lined up, met them through Latin American Cupid. The first look good and got some nods from the staff. A little gordita but I like them thick. She turned out to me a dinner monger, insincere and gamey. After the first date, a modest dinner and chat, the family showed and I got had for another and a peck on the cheek. LOL I moved on quickly despite her frequent calls. The next chica turned out to be hot. When she got out of the taxi my heart soared, as did other parts of my body. The chemistry was obvious. We went to the mall walked, talked, got something to eat and went to a movie. It was comfortable and natural but I remained a bit cautious. She was in my hands. And I guess I was waiting for the other shoe to drop. We got back to the hotel. I asked her up and after a few minutes in the room she made it very clear. She wanted to get laid. And it was on.

The next day, I still decided to stay with my plan so I called chica number three. The third turned out to be not so hot but professional. She got clingy after the first meeting, for coffee. And said the wanted to go dancing and show me her city, but that if I wanted more she did not want to be loved and left. I honored that and moved on.

I went back to chica number two, she's the 34 year old that I taled about earlier, who became my paramor for the rest of my stay. We had fun. After a couple of more sexed filled inexpensive dates, I took her, her mother and her child to the zoo and dinner. A couple of days later we went to Santa Marta for a day at the beach. The hotel staff even began to look forward to her visits. She became know as my GF.

There was a ripple. This is not an enterprising lady. Poor yes. Enterprising no. Now do not get me wrong. I know it is more me than her. I am not mad. Dissappointed yes. I know that there are many women and children in poverty. And I would not even mind helping one out if we were into it like that. I don't mind poor. I am just not into taking care of women who are not trying to work, create stuff to sell or hustle (preferably not in the sex trade), take classes (which if I loved her I may even consider paying for) or something. Please forgive me, but unless she's having my baby or wanting support for something specific to make it out of poverty I am not sending money. So when, after my return, the request to send money started I had to cut it off. A shame as I thought we would continue to hang out (or I would continue to have my way) upon subsequent visits.

We had a ball, and I will remember for a long time the cab driver that stopped me when we were walking down the street to say. Esta muy suerte estar con un chica que mire como esa"

She is hot!

BTW. I never called chica number four. LOL

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Miami Bob
03-02-09, 06:56
Or expalin why in should work with him during my first stay in Baranquilla?

Bob

Motor Oil
03-03-09, 04:04
Or expalin why in should work with him during my first stay in Baranquilla?

BobBob, I remember reading about him at TheBanker`s site and in poorbuthappy, I am sorry I don`t have that info right now.Ben.

Miami Bob
03-07-09, 18:35
Very good to near great calabreze style home cooking. This a small family style restaurant with pizza. 10 minutes from hotel el prado. Moderately priced. Not cheap pizzaria==the place has some style. I had a sea food soup that was top notch.

kra 64 # 84-131
355 4584

Miami Bob
03-07-09, 20:43
I looked at thesae aparts and left. They might work for some, but not for me. 140Kcop per night. The wifi could not reach the apart that they showed me. I looked at two. Horrible matresses-cheap. Crap.

I got a Promotion at the Hotel el Prado instead--122k for fri-sun day, but 157k on weeknights. Wifi is extra and works. The Hotel was once a 5 star hotel. It is clean and well maintained, but needs renovation. The a/c and great were great as are the grounds and public rooms. For a 4 night stay I did not want the hassle of moving around.

Bquilla Aussie
06-16-09, 00:11
Amigos,

I'm an Aussie guy and have just moved to Bquilla for work. I have been here about a week and after moving from Rio (which I loved) I think I'm going to need some help to meet some chicas in this town (I speak very little spanish).

I have just stumbled across this thread but am having some trouble finding the "list"? If there are any other fello mongers out there also living in Bquilla or heading here for a trip let me know and you've got a wingman.

Any other tips on where to go thats safe and value for money, please let me know. A taxi driver took me to Lusitanas and I've been twice. I enjoyed the place but don't want to spend every second nite in the same bar and also wouldn't mind finding some cheaper options.

Thanks guys

John Gault
06-16-09, 15:25
Amigos,

I'm an Aussie guy and have just moved to Bquilla for work. I have been here about a week and after moving from Rio (which I loved) I think I'm going to need some help to meet some chicas in this town (I speak very little spanish).

I have just stumbled across this thread but am having some trouble finding the "list"? If there are any other fello mongers out there also living in Bquilla or heading here for a trip let me know and you've got a wingman.

Any other tips on where to go thats safe and value for money, please let me know. A taxi driver took me to Lusitanas and I've been twice. I enjoyed the place but don't want to spend every second nite in the same bar and also wouldn't mind finding some cheaper options.

Thanks guysI sent you a PM but you are not hooked up to get private messages.

Read some of my past posts and you will have some info that should help you.

Cachorro
06-16-09, 22:56
You can usually get phone numbers from the Lusitania girls and arrange to meet them in the afternoon.

Cappadona
06-23-09, 07:19
Going to CTG in two days but plan to make a side trip to Barranquilla. Have a young hottie who wants me to hang out with her and one of her girlfriends. I want to go where the non pro action will be. My spanish is great! I'm young and they tend to go for me. I would like to go where lots of people will be, so that I may people watch and engage strangers (particularly women). While I'm with my young hotties, I would also like to window shop. My Spanish is great. Can anyone help me out with suggestions on where to hang out? What parts of the city? Something like the old city outdoor food courts. Doesn't have to be exactly like that but active with people and places to sit and shoot the shit, grab something to eat and sip on a drink.

Miami77
09-15-09, 17:57
There is nothing at this address. I just checked it out this morning.

3. Tinini (Former H), Calle 85 and Carrera 42B1.

If you are going to post an address it's best to put the exact address not just a street corner.

Dubman30
09-16-09, 01:39

If you are going to post an address it's best to put the exact address not just a street corner.Pick up the morning paper look in the classified under BELLEZA plenty of listing call get an address and go thats what I did last week when I was down in B/quilla!

AddictedToWomen
09-17-09, 05:22
Amigos,

Thanks guysGo back a page: 809269

Fkpunter
09-07-10, 16:50
I redid the PDF List for easy printing.

I did not receive much info about changes. Some places may have closed.

Let us know.

ThanksOf the below in El Prado

3 is dead and of the clubs all but but Lusitana's and Juernes are closed. Lusitanas is 200k per hour in house +40k for the room. 300k + 70k take out fee for 2hrs at your hotel. Didn't really ask about the on site but depending on the girl she'll negotiate the cost on coming to your hotel and stay for the night rather than 2hrs.

1. Lusitania's, Carrera 44 at Calle 74, near Barranquilla Hotel. 10+ Chicas. Prices: Cover 10k, Beer 10k, Chica 150k hour in house.

Take out fee 60k. Hours: __.

2. Chicas por La Hoja, Carrera 44 # 72-243, at Calle 72. 8+ Chicas. Prices: Room 10k, Chica 70k, Take Out Fee 30k, Chica 80k to

100k TLN. Open: 7pm to 1:30am, 3am on weekends.

3. Chicas SGs, Carrera 46 (Alaya Herrera), between Calles 70 and 72, in the Park. __ Chicas. Prices: 30k 1 hour. Hours: __.

4. Juernes, Carrera 46 at Calle 73-26. Chicas 12+. Prices: Beer 4k, Bar Fine 25k, Room 13k, Chica 70k. Hours: 6pm to 1:30am, 3am

On weekends.

5. Orquidea Norte, one block up Carrera 46 from Juernes. __ Chicas. Prices: Beer 2k, Room 10k, Chica 60k. Hours: __.

6. Pasarela Show, Calle 74 # 46-74, close to Juernes. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: (57) (5) 368 5645. Ho

World Travel 69
09-15-10, 15:54
They have names, so they are in the area. Someone had been there before but did not post the house numbers.

I was hoping someone would ask in Spanish where they are and let us know.

2. Casa de Caterina, Carrera 41D and Calle 82B #????. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: _____. Hours: _____.

3. Tinini (Former H), Calle 85 and Carrera 42B1 #????. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: _____. Hours: _____.

If you are going to post an address it's best to put the exact address not just a street corner.

World Travel 69
09-15-10, 16:14
Thanks for checking.

I searched for Passarella this is what I found.

El Prado

1. Lusitania’s, Carrera 44 at Calle 74, near Barranquilla Hotel. 10+ Chicas. Prices: Cover 10k, Beer 10k, Chica 200k hour in house + 40k Room. 300k take 2 hrs +70k fee. Tel: _____. Hours: _____.

2. Juernes, Carrera 46 at Calle 73-26. Chicas 12+. Prices: Beer 4k, Bar Fine 25k, Room 13k, Chica 70k. Tel: _____. Hours: 6pm to 1:30am, 3am on weekends.

3. Passarella Show, Carrera 46 (Avenida Olaya Herrera) # 74-46. __ Chicas. Prices: _____. Tel: (57) (5) 340 5876. Hours: _______. http://skumo.com/places/21508

This one I moved up to Casas on my List.
Chicas por La Hoja, Carrera 44 # 72-243.

Of the below in El Prado

3 is dead and of the clubs all but but Lusitana's and Juernes are closed. Lusitanas is 200k per hour in house +40k for the room. 300k + 70k take out fee for 2hrs at your hotel. Didn't really ask about the on site but depending on the girl she'll negotiate the cost on coming to your hotel and stay for the night rather than 2hrs.

1. Lusitania's, Carrera 44 at Calle 74, near Barranquilla Hotel. 10+ Chicas. Prices: Cover 10k, Beer 10k, Chica 150k hour in house.

2. Chicas por La Hoja, Carrera 44 # 72-243, at Calle 72. 8+ Chicas. Prices: Room 10k, Chica 70k, Take Out Fee 30k, Chica 80k to

4. Juernes, Carrera 46 at Calle 73-26. Chicas 12+. Prices: Beer 4k, Bar Fine 25k, Room 13k, Chica 70k. Hours: 6pm to 1:30am, 3am

On weekends.

6. Pasarela Show, Calle 74 # 46-74, close to Juernes. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: (57) (5) 368 5645. Ho

FoxesHunter
09-21-10, 21:59

On weekends.

6. Pasarela Show, Calle 74 # 46-74, close to Juernes. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: (57) (5) 368 5645. HoThese prices seem very cheaper than in Medellin. Is it true?

Mr Enternational
10-19-10, 07:51
Today was Monday and it was a holiday so maybe that had some bearing on why everything was closed.

Of the below in El Prado

Take out fee 60k. Hours: __.Don't know why I even went to this place tonight. I went years ago but I guess I didn't remember. It is nothing but a clip joint. There is no way in hell I will give those skanks that much money.

100k TLN. Open: 7pm to 1:30am, 3am on weekends.There is a sign on the building and a lock on the door. Don't know if it is closed permanently or it was just closed tonight. Coming from Calle 72 it is on the left hand side, one block before you get to Lusitana which is on the right hand side.

3. Chicas SGs, Carrera 46 (Alaya Herrera), between Calles 70 and 72, in the Park. __ Chicas. Prices: 30k 1 hour. Hours: __.There were 6 young chicas (5 black, 1 white) on the corner of Cra 46 and Calle 70.

4. Juernes, Carrera 46 at Calle 73-26. Chicas 12+. Prices: Beer 4k, Bar Fine 25k, Room 13k, Chica 70k. Hours: 6pm to 1:30am, 3amClosed

On weekends.

6. Pasarela Show, Calle 74 # 46-74, close to Juernes. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: (57) (5) 368 5645. HoBefore I went out I missed the part that said "On weekends". I didn't see Orquidea Norte. As for Pasarela Show the address was actually Cra 46 74-46. Definitely in business but it was closed tonight. There was no solid door. There was only burglar bars so I could see straight through to the back of the place.

Mr Enternational
10-19-10, 07:54
Tonight there were about 6 SW on the corner of Calle 74 and Cra 46.

They were next to the all night fast food joint.

Dmyth
05-26-11, 03:04
Never been to Colombia, not sure where to start, would like to see the beach scene, maybe Santa Maria, but from the posts I've read, the beach towns are not the place to go. Where should a 1st timer go who just wants to spank some sweet ass?

The Tall Man
05-26-11, 03:12
Never been to Colombia, not sure where to start, would like to see the beach scene, maybe Santa Maria, but from the posts I've read, the beach towns are not the place to go. Where should a 1st timer go who just wants to spank some sweet ass?I have been 4 times in the past 1. 5 years to Bogota and Medellin. My advice is to pass Go, do not stop and head directly to Medellin. You can thank me later. I was last in Medellin in December and heading back next month.

Have fun with the Paisa's.

The Tall Man

MiamiHeatLuver
05-26-11, 05:39
Never been to Colombia, not sure where to start, would like to see the beach scene, maybe Santa Maria, but from the posts I've read, the beach towns are not the place to go. Where should a 1st timer go who just wants to spank some sweet ass?Start out with your "training wheels" Hit CTG first get your feet wet or hit MDE a head directly to the Mansion, and do no stop. If you are a complete newbie to the game. Hit Costa Rica or the D. R.

Member #4244
07-14-11, 06:35
Had a lot of fun in the freebie scene there, girls 18-25 at all the clubs looking to fucked.

MPs were reasonably priced and some had takeout but quality of girls was weak by and large. The ones I went with were not great in terms of their service and I get a TON of mileage out of girls (free and paid) in other parts of the country because I speak good Spanish, I'm funny as fuck and I treat women with a respect most Colombianos (the ones who'd fuck these girls at least) couldn't really fathom. Had a good experience with one girl, rest were duds.

Overall it's kind of a big for nothing city with below average beaches. Some beautiful girls there and a lot of willing ones but if you're a classic monger (read: old fat white guy on a short trip) then I'd say just skip it.

TriniHotBoy26
12-23-11, 00:19
I am staying at The Smart Suites Royal Hotel that is at Calle 80 No 51B, any good places walking distance I can find good putas for very cheap price range can be 50k to 100k. Will greatly appreciate this information as I might be here until the ending of January 2012.

Thanks

TriniHotBoy26
12-24-11, 15:44
I am staying at The Smart Suites Royal Hotel that is at Calle 80 No 51B, any good places walking distance I can find good putas for very cheap price range can be 50k to 100k. Will greatly appreciate this information as I might be here until the ending of January 2012.

ThanksGuys,

I did not have much problems finding anything. I took the cab and went to Lucithania and it was awesome. Then I went to Siglos XXI and it was the best striptese I have seen for a long time. It was'nt to long after we were walking up the street back to the main road where I saw lots of ladies hanging out by another bar, there were a wide variety there even a pregnant girl!

I did not do anything sexualy but beleive me when I say I was totaly mind fucked by just seeing all this action. I did not walk out empty hand I have the numbers for two girls and I am just waiting for the right time to call them over.

Thats my experience so far.

SpiderRider
01-28-12, 22:53

ThanksHow is this hotel? Do you recommend? What is the rate? Hot water? Visitor friendly? Coming in February. My 4th visit.

Thank you

TriniHotBoy26
02-01-12, 00:19
I am staying at the Hotel Barahona is located at Calle 72 and Carrera 49 Bldg 19. It is nice but internet is kinda crappy but good place very clean good food and friendly staff. Is only about 5 minutes away from La Troja and Lucithania but Lucithania is expensive but nice girls. I have lernt is much better to find a girl and have a relationship than to go fuck all the prostitutes but I don't want to continue this way cause I don't want to stay in Barranquila to long. So far I am really enjoying it and can't waite for Carnival.

FoxesHunter
02-01-12, 17:38
My advice is to pass Go, do not stop and head directly to Medellin. You can thank me later. IWhy not to Cali?

Brother P
02-03-12, 00:43
I'm just curious to know what the prices were at Lucithania. I'm thinking of checking out BAQ this year. Thanks!

T.

QUOTE=TriniHotBoy26; 1243306]I am staying at the Hotel Barahona is located at Calle 72 and Carrera 49 Bldg 19. It is nice but internet is kinda crappy but good place very clean good food and friendly staff. Is only about 5 minutes away from La Troja and Lucithania but Lucithania is expensive but nice girls. I have lernt is much better to find a girl and have a relationship than to go fuck all the prostitutes but I don't want to continue this way cause I don't want to stay in Barranquila to long. So far I am really enjoying it and can't waite for Carnival.[/QUOTE]

World Travel 69
02-03-12, 17:55
I put together a starter Map.

The places are not exact.

PM me with corrections.

Please.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&lr=lang_es|lang_en&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=217722955438416883460.0004b810d054f6fc3aaa8

Helpmann
02-03-12, 18:34

PM me with corrections.

Please.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&lr=lang_es|lang_en&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=217722955438416883460.0004b810d054f6fc3aaa8Thanks! I arrive in Barranquilla in 2-weeks!

-Helpmann :)

FoxesHunter
02-05-12, 18:57
Had a lot of fun in the freebie scene there, girls 18-25 at all the clubs looking to fucked.Can I know your age?

Toreador
02-12-12, 22:57
Thanks! I arrive in Barranquilla in 2-weeks!

-Helpmann.I'll be there as well, arriving this week.

Lowkey1
02-19-12, 07:46
I'll be there as well, arriving this week.Is anyone going to the ilovelatins tour?

TriniHotBoy26
07-31-12, 03:45
I'm just curious to know what the prices were at Lucithania. I'm thinking of checking out BAQ this year. Thanks!

T.

QUOTE=TriniHotBoy26; 1243306]I am staying at the Hotel Barahona is located at Calle 72 and Carrera 49 Bldg 19. It is nice but internet is kinda crappy but good place very clean good food and friendly staff. Is only about 5 minutes away from La Troja and Lucithania but Lucithania is expensive but nice girls. I have lernt is much better to find a girl and have a relationship than to go fuck all the prostitutes but I don't want to continue this way cause I don't want to stay in Barranquila to long. So far I am really enjoying it and can't waite for Carnival.[/QUOTE]It was like 150 thousand pesos.

Grid Skipper
10-18-12, 00:36

PM me with corrections.

Please.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&lr=lang_es|lang_en&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=217722955438416883460.0004b810d054f6fc3aaa8Brilliant! Flipping brilliant. I posted a link to Wikimapia in the Crete / Greece forum to a fun zone there to help the hobbyist, but this map takes the cake. Only here for a short time, but will share corrections if I find any.

Kanelita
04-02-14, 16:01
There is a new webpage in Colombia www.amoroculto.com Its for Swingers and hooker searches. They also have a lot of escortgirls available.

Member #4398
11-30-14, 18:12
Anyone been to this erotic massage / spa place in Barranquilla? Any reviews? Seems like a great place.

http://spaerotico.jimdo.com/perfiles-masajistas/

Member #4398
12-13-14, 15:04
Anyone been here in this Spa?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqQYaUUW0ho

Member #4398
12-29-14, 20:36
Listing of some bars / brothels and Sex Massage / Spa places in Barranquilla.

Here is some listing for places in Barranquilla to check and that Cerebro recommends.

http://colombia.adultsearch.com/barr...cnt/orderway/2

1) Juernes Night Club-Brothel- at Cra. 46 #73-26, Barrio Prado, Barranquilla, Colombia.

Some good / high end quality girls here all most are well dressed. Some girls could be pricey here too over 100 k for the hour and up and up. Price is negotiated with the girls. There is a high take out fee so is best to do the girls here. 30 k for the room in there. Beers are cheap.

Strip Club & Brothel. Cerebro recommends this place, but make sure you negotiate prices down to at least haft of what the girls ask. You may have to approach them after you find one you like or if one you like is making eye contact you because they stay sitting at the bar or tables waiting for the guys to go to them.

2) La Hoja-Disco Bar-Club Nocturno-Brothel-At Cra 44 #72-243, Barrio Prado, Barranquilla, Colombia.

Strip Club & Brothel- I visited this place nearby Juernes at it is lesser social class than Juernes, girls as cheap as 50 K for the hour and up. Some cute girls and some ugly girls too and they don't wear fancy dresses, and you could tell by way they dress that some are lower class girls. Room is 20 k here. There is a take out fee if you want to take the girl out. Beers are cheap. Cerebro recommends this place at least to look around and drink a beer and you may find a cheap jewel 'like I did. Price is cheaper cause girl quality / social status is lower. Girls are not aggressive and if you just sit down drinking a beer, you will get a chance to look at them. You have to call them or sit next to them to engage them. They may approach you and ask you for a beer if they are interested in you. Beers are mad cheap 3 K so giving them a beer is not that bad to start a conversation with them. If you don't like them, just don't engage them much in conversation or look at them much and they will know and won't bother you.

3) Siglo XXL.

Strip Club & Brothel.

Calle 39 26 - 94.

4) El Tunel Del Amor.

Strip Club & Brothel.

Calle 39 26 be-Cordialidad (across from Siglo XXL).

Massage places / sex spa.

1) Message Relax Total, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqQYaUUW0ho service is 90 K for a complete sexual massage. The place has rooms for fucking and the room is included with the 90 K. Some nice looking girls in here. The quality varies day by day / hour and is unpredictable because the girl come and go at different hours / days and take their days off on different days.

At Carrera 46 64-37, Barrio Boston, Barranquilla, Colombia.

320 520-589-6091 3046501478. Cerebro recommends this place.

2) Zero Stress, service is 100 k for the hour for a complete sexual massage. The place has rooms with no bathroom 20 k, and 30 K with bathroom. Some nice looking girls here. The quality varies by day and hour by hour cause different girls come and go at different hours / days and take their day off on different days. Cerebro recommends this place.

At Carrera 46 No 74-70 Local 1, Barrio Prado, Barranquilla, Colombia.

http://spaerotico.jimdo.com/perfiles-masajistas/

3017346295 3135569726.

3) Seduction Spa.

Erotic Massage Parlor.

Cra. 49 #72-195.

World Travel 69
12-31-14, 20:42
12/31/14
Today One Dollar is 2,350.42 COP, One Euro is 2,859.89 COP. http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Casas / Spas

Barrio La Mina

1. Conjunto Villa Santos, between Carreras 48 and 49, between Calles 99 and 100 #????, Western area. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: _____. Hours: _____.

Barrio Cuidad Jardin

1. El Edificio Cartier, Carrera 49c #80-264. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: _____. Hours: _____.

Barrio El Prado

1. Orlando, Carrera 45 #74-30. 5 Masajistas. Prices: $40 45 min. Tel: _____. Hours: Hours: 7 days 7 pm to 3 am.

2. Zero Stress, Carrera 46 #74-20, local 1. 10 Masajistas. Prices: 100p hour, rooms 20k no bath, 30k with bath, out calls 120k. Tel: 301-734-6295, 313-556-9726. Hours: ___. http://spaerotico.jimdo.com/perfiles-masajistas/

3. Peluqueria Victor, Carrera 47 #70-22. 8 Masajistas. Prices: $40 45 min. Tel: 301 740 2572, 300 662 6194. Hours: 7 days 7 pm to 3 am.

4. Variedades Loly, Carrera 48 #69-84. __ Masajistas. Prices: ___. Tel: 358-2032. Hours: ______.

5. Victor’s, Carrera 48 #72-93, (no sign outside). Masajistas 8 +. Prices: 100k - 140k for an hour. Tel: _____. Hours: ______.

6. Name? Spa, Carrera 49 #72-161. __ Masajistas. Prices: 80k 1 hour, on site or 145k take-out. Watch your things! Tel: _____. Hours: ______.

7. Spa (Hermosas Universitarias), Carrera 50 #75-20, Local 101. 5-6 Masajistas. Prices: 100k hour. Cell: 304 365 6284, 313 639 9582, Tel: 317 7929. Hours: 8 am to 9 pm. http://barranquilla.avisos-colombia.com/item/52128/

8. Edificio Carson Señorial, Calle 68 #54-38, apt. __. __ Masajistas. Tel: _____. Prices: ___. Hours: _____.

Barrio Boston

1. Message Relax Total, Carrera 46 #64-37. __ Masajistas. Prices: 90k. Tel: 320 520-589-6091, 304 650 1478. Hours: ___. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqQYaUUW0ho

Bolivar / El Rosario

1. Abril Spa, Calle 42 # 44-47. __ Chicas. Prices: $ 50k 30 min. Tel: 341 9362, Cell: 301-543 8208. Hours: 9:00 am – 9:30 pm.

Barrio Olaya Herrera

1. Casa de Caterina, Carrera 41D and Calle 81B #????. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: _____. Hours: _____.

Las Mercedes

1. Casa de Glory, Between Calles 80 and 79B, near Carrera 42E #????, near Parque del Sagrado Corazón de Jesús, 10°59'31"N 74°49'5"W. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: _____.

El Recreo

1. Casa de David, Calle 56 and Carrera 25C#??. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: _____. Hours: _____.

El Recreo / San Isidro

1. Casa de Nazly, Carrera 24 and Calle 53D #??. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: _____. Hours: _____.

2. Casa de Martha Vega, Carrera 24 and Calle 53D #??. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: _____. Hours: _____.

3. Casa de Enrique, Carrera 24 and Calle 53D #??. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: _____. Hours: _____.

4. Casa de Ana, Carrera 24 and Calle 53D #??. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: _____. Hours: _____.

Clubs / Brothels http://www.paginasamarillas.com/Discotecas/barranquilla/1_3.aspx?npa=Colombia

Barrio El Prado

1. Bar Lusitania’s Strip Club, Carrera 44 at Calle 74, near Barranquilla Hotel, 10°59'37"N 74°48'33"W. 10+ Dancers. Prices: Cover 10k, Beer 10k, Chica 200k hour in house + 40k Room, 300k take out 2 hrs +70k fee. Tel: _____. Hours: _____. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUPkTWVjsGQ

2. La Hoja Disco Bar Club, Carrera 44 # 72-243, at Calle 72. 8+ Dancers. Prices: Room 20k, Chica 50-70k, Take Out Fee 30k, Chica 80k to 100k TLN. Tel: _____. Hours: 7 pm to 1:30 am, 3 am on weekends.

3. Juernes Night Club, Carrera 46 #73-26. 12+ Dancers. Prices: Beer 4k, Bar Fine 25k, Room 30k, Chica 100+k. Tel: _____. Hours: 6 pm to 1:30 am, 3 am on weekends.

4. Pasarela Show, Carrera 46 (Avenida Olaya Herrera) #74-46. 10+ Dancers. Prices: 120k. Tel: (57) (5) 368-5645, 340 5876. Hours: _______. http://skumo.com/places/21508

Barrio Bolivar / Rebold

1. Siglos XXI Night Club, Calle 39 #26-94. __ Dancers. Prices: Cover $7000p includes 2 beers. Chicas 70k-100k 20 min. Tel: 379 8143. Hours: Friday and Saturday. http://www.wix.com/tcgadlae/siglo21

2. El Tunel Del Amor, Strip Club & Brothel, Calle 39 #26 B-Cordialidad (across from Siglo XXI). __ Dancers. Prices: $30 30 min. Tel: _____. Hours: 7 Days 7 pm to 2 am.

Afterhours

1. La Arenosa, Carrera 43 near Calle 74. __ Chicas. Tel: _____. Hours: ____.

Bolivar / El Rosario

1. La Dorada, Carrera 45 or 46 between Calle 42 or 41. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: _____. Hours: __.

Bolivar / El Centro

1. Casa de Cita, Calle 40 and Carrera 37. __ Chicas. Prices: Room 5k, Chica 25k 30 min. Tel: _____. Hours: 8 pm to 1 am.

El Recreo / Alfonso Lopez

1. Millenium 21, Casa de Chicas. AC 45 (Avenida Murillo Toro), near Carrera 27, 10°58'9"N 74°47'24"W. __ Chicas. Prices: Chicas 30k 30 min. Tel: _____. Hours: 8 pm to 1 am.

2. Bananas Night Club, Avenida Murillo Toro and Calle 30, 10°58'19"N 74°47'22"W. 12+ Chicas. Prices: Beer 4k, Room 5k, Chica 50k 30 min. Tel: _____. Hours: 8 pm to 1 am.

3. Cheeters Night Club, Avenida Murillo Toro, Carrera #27-75. __ Chicas. Prices: Room 5k, Chica 25k 30 min. Tel: _____. Hours: 8 pm to 1 am.

San Jose / Cevillar

1. Murillo’s, Avenida Murillo Toro (Calle 45) and Carrera 21. __ Chicas. Prices: ___k. Tel: _____. Hours: 8 pm to 1 am.

Street Action

1. In the park at Carrera 46 between Calles 70 and 72. Prices: 30k 1 hour. Late night.

GFEs

Discos

1. Frogg Leggs Club, Calle 93 # 43-122. Entrance fee: According to the night or event. Tel: 359 0709, 357-4661. Hours: Thursday to Sunday. https://www.facebook.com/FROGGbaq

2. Agua Helada, Carrera 51B Calle 106, corner of Centro Commercial Gran Boulevard
www.aguahelada.com

3. Coco Beach’s Sunset Bar, Carrera 51B Nro. 106 corner of C.C. Gran Boulevard. Tel: 5 378 3700. http://www.barranquilla.com/barranquilla_colombia_detail_1899_coco_beach___sunset_bar.html https://www.facebook.com/cocobeach.barranquilla

4. Pa’ Barranquilla, Carrera 47 # 74-76. Tel: (57) (5) 369 1331. Hours: __. https://www.facebook.com/pages/PaBarranquilla/295837967147352

5. Tropical Cocktails, Carrera 54 #79-141. Tel: 300 782 28 09, 300 228 68 85. Hours: 8 pm to 3 am. http://tropicalcocktailsbarranquilla.********.com/

6. Discoteca Seven, Carrera 51b and Calle 93, Centro Comercial Titos Bolos L-3. Tel: (57) (5) 378 4544. Hours: ___.

El Norte

1. Kilimanjaro, about 15 km outside of Barranquilla near the Pradomar Beach on your way to Puerto Colombia. Tel: _____. Hours: __.

Cafes/Bars

1. Henry's Café/Bar, Calle 80 #53-18, near Parque Washington. Tel: 345 6431. http://www.tusmenus.com/EN/barranquilla/Henrys-Cafe

2. Beer And Company, Calle 84 #55. Tel: 377 6339.

3. Amaneciendo Bar, between Calles 96 and 96A, near AK Carrera 46 (Olaya Herrera). Tel: +57 300 7545842. https://www.facebook.com/AmaneciendoBarLicorera

4. Casa de la Cerveza, Calle 82 43B. Tel: 300 6549232, 378 4482. Hours: 10 am to 5 am. https://foursquare.com/v/la-casa-de-la-cerveza/4cb12b2639458cfa0b8509a0 https://www.facebook.com/pages/pa-la-casa-de-la-cerveza/27038599607?fref=nf

5. Bar La Troja, Carrera 44 and Calle 74-263, 10.993693,-74.808775. Not so safe area. Prices: ___. Tel: _____. Hours: 8 pm to 1 am. http://www.latroja.org/ http://wn.com/la_troja_barranquilla,_colombia

6. Bar La Nena, next to La Troja. Prices: ___. Tel: _____. Hours: 8 pm to 1 am.

Malls / Centro Comercial

Information Sites

1. [url]http://www.lacheca.com/index_main.html - main city site for discos, etc.

2. http://www.lacheca.com/index_destapador.html - for websites / galleries of pics of the events at specific bars - just click on the dates.

3. http://www.barranquilla-online.com/BOL/bq_frame.htm - an official city website, not the greatest but functional.

4. http://www.poorbuthappy.com/colombia

5. http://www.topix.com/forum/co/barranquilla

7. http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/80028.html?bannertypeclick=miniDial

8. http://www.paginasamarillas.com/

9. Buses. http://www.ttbaq.com.co/index.php

Beach

Puerto Colombia.

Meeting Chicas

1. El Heraldo. http://www.elheraldo.com.co/elheraldo/home.asp

Guides or Drivers

1. Miguel Angel, 310-742-5846. He speaks Spanish Only.

2. John Catano, cell # 300 586 7487. He speaks a little English.

Maps

1. https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=zWlQAAF5dKfU.kytrKOJCRSn8

2. http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/americas/txu-oclc-232579570-barranquilla-1997.jpg

3. http://wikimapia.org/#lat=10.978058&lon=-74.782863&z=14&l=0&m=h&v=2

4. http://www.mapas.com.co/visor2007/colombia.visor/visor.jsp

Member #4398
01-01-15, 18:17
Great list WorldTravel 69. Thanks for putting all this information together. During my trip, I visited Zero stress Carrera 46 #74-20, local 1 (I recommend this highly, nice girls and beds to fuck) in Prado and Message Relax Total, Barrio Boston, Carrera 46 #64-37. I don't recommend the Cr 50 #75-20, Local 101 because of the negative experience I had there. The service was rushed and the fucking happens in massage table which is very uncomfortable. They may have cute girls thought (not when I went). The name of Spa at Cra 49 #72-161 is seduction Spa. I also found a brothel / casa while I was eating in a Cevicheria in Prado right next to the Casa at Cr 47 Calle 70. The girls came out of the house to sit down at the house and the Cevicheria next to it with nice dresses and were waiting for customers while I was eating. The girls live in the house (some good quality girls from what I noticed, all well groomed / dressed, high end and middle end level girls). All the girls were for take out because of a children's park (Tomas Suri Salcedo) accross the house which does not allow the place to have indoor fucking. The price for take out is set at 120 K ($50 USD) for two hours to your Hotel or a love hotel. The address is in Prado Cr 47 Calle 70 right next to the Cevicheria. At night time, many of the girls sit in the front of the house and the Cevicheria. You won't miss it just buy something to eat at the Cevicheria next to the park, relax and watch the girls chilling outside the house.

World Travel 69
01-02-15, 17:51
I think you mean this place across from the Park:
I wonder if it is take out only in the day time, because of kids in the park, but at night it is in house?

Peluqueria Victor, Carrera 47 #70-22. 8 Masajistas. Prices: $40 45 min., Tel: 301 740 2572, 300 662 6194. Hours: 7 days 7 pm to 3 am.

The photo is made with Google Earth and changing to Google Map to get the street view. I love Google.

Great list WorldTravel 69. Thanks for putting all this information together. During my trip, I visited Zero stress Carrera 46 #74-20, local 1 (I recommend this highly, nice girls and beds to fuck) in Prado and Message Relax Total, Barrio Boston, Carrera 46 #64-37. I don't recommend the Cr 50 #75-20, Local 101 because of the negative experience I had there. The service was rushed and the fucking happens in massage table which is very uncomfortable. They may have cute girls thought (not when I went). The name of Spa at Cra 49 #72-161 is seduction Spa. I also found a brothel / casa while I was eating in a Cevicheria in Prado right next to the Casa at Cr 47 Calle 70. The girls came out of the house to sit down at the house and the Cevicheria next to it with nice dresses and were waiting for customers while I was eating. The girls live in the house (some good quality girls from what I noticed, all well groomed / dressed, high end and middle end level girls). All the girls were for take out because of a children's park (Tomas Suri Salcedo) across from the house which does not allow the place to have indoor fucking. The price for take out is set at 120 K ($50 USD) for two hours to your Hotel or a love hotel. The address is in Prado Cr 47 Calle 70 right next to the Cevicheria. At night time, many of the girls sit in the front of the house and the Cevicheria. You won't miss it just buy something to eat at the Cevicheria next to the park, relax and watch the girls chilling outside the house.

Member #4398
01-03-15, 03:42
I think you mean this place across from the Park:
I wonder if it is take out only in the day time, because of kids in the park, but at night it is in house?

Peluqueria Victor, Carrera 47 #70-22. 8 Masajistas. Prices: $40 45 min., Tel: 301 740 2572, 300 662 6194. Hours: 7 days 7 pm to 3 am.

The photo is made with Google Earth and changing to Google Map to get the street view. I love Google.I missed going to the peluqueria Victor place cause I did not know it was there and I was so close in that area. The casa I noted is next to a cevicheria and a drogueria just at Carrera Cr 47 #7030. I was told that the Casa was a take place only because of the children's park across the street. I would have taken a girl if they had rooms indoor. At night time, the girls come out to to the front porch nicely dressed and sit down and also sit down at the Cevicheria where some of them get beers. There is nothing indoor only the presentation happens there. I spoke with the owner and he said the girls were only for take out at 120 K for 2 hours. Once chosen, you have to take the girl to your hotel or love hotel. I saw mostly middle / wealthy people with nice cars coming in and then taking the girls with them. I saw the girls coming back to the house via taxis. The girls live there, but nothing indoor again. Here is the google map link close up to the casa: https://www.google.com/maps/@10.9940177,-74.8033109,3a,71.6y,35.4h,89.5t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sjUd3KtxfjAUHalcKy-oPIg!2e0!6m1!1e1

Here are pics I took of some of the girls while I was eating at the Cevicheria and some girls were hanging out at the cevicheria.

World Travel 69
01-04-15, 02:24
Jackson's spell checker messed up the Google link. I think I can fix that.
I guess not. It does not like GPS coordinates. I had a hell of a time trying to add one in Medellin.

I missed going to the Peluqueria Victor place cause I did not know it was there and I was so close in that area. The casa I noted is next to a cevicheria and a drogueria just at Carrera 47 #70-30. I was told that the Casa was a take outplace only because of the children's park across the street. I would have taken a girl if they had rooms indoor. At night time, the girls come out to to the front porch nicely dressed and sit down and also sit down at the Cevicheria where some of them get beers. There is nothing indoor only the presentation happens there. I spoke with the owner and he said the girls were only for take out at 120 K for 2 hours. Once chosen, you have to take the girl to your hotel or love hotel. I saw mostly middle / wealthy people with nice cars coming in and then taking the girls with them. I saw the girls coming back to the house via taxis. The girls live there, but nothing indoor again. Here is the google map link close up to the casa: https://www.google.com/maps/@10.9940177, -74.8033109,3 a,71.6 y,35.4 h,89.5 t / data=!3 m4!1 e1!3 m2!1 sjUd3 KtxfjAUHalcKy-oPIg!2 e0!6 m1!1 e1.

Here are pics I took of some of the girls while I was eating at the Cevicheria and some girls were hanging out at the cevicheria.

Member #4398
03-02-15, 01:36
This is Camila http://co.mileroticos.com/escorts/nena-19-anos-cuerpo-sencillo-xxx/2642883/.

She has a super tight pussy, is sweet, cute face, and she is the girlfriend type, extremely thin but with well formed body tits and nice ass. She shared a website that has a lot of good information about other prepagos and places in Barranquilla, Bogota, Medellin, and other areas http://doncolombia.com/foro/index.php.

Member #4398
04-03-15, 13:09
The website of Zero Stress Spa at Local 1, Carrera 46 # 74-70, Barrio Prado, Barranquilla.

+57 301 7346295 no longer works, but here is one of their ads:

http://co.mundosexanuncio.com/escort...ess-92370.html

World Travel 69
04-04-15, 15:50
Your link took me to Spain.
I see this one also has Mexico, besides Colombia.

http://co.mundosexanuncio.com/

The website of Zero Stress Spa at Local 1, Carrera 46 # 74-70, Barrio Prado, Barranquilla.

+57 301 7346295 no longer works, but here is one of their ads:

http://co.mundosexanuncio.com/escort...ess-92370.html

Member #4398
04-04-15, 16:21
Your link took me to Spain.
I see this one also has Mexico, besides Colombia.

http://co.mundosexanuncio.com/Thanks for noticing. The direct link to the ads only appear to work for a short period time. To find places, its seems better to just to do a city search from a general site address and then look for the place: http://co.mundosexanuncio.com.

To find zero stress spa you can just do a search (buscar) in the search bottom and typing Zero stress.

Member #4398
05-31-15, 02:34
I posted this updated list of fun places in the Barranquilla reports. I think this list belongs here too. I also added an SPA on this list (#6) and some favorite sites to get prepagos at the bottom.

Massage SPA with rooms to fuck-A piece of Advise don't use the massage table for fucking, get the room if they have one.

1) Zero Stress Spa Zero Stress Spa at Local 1, Carrera 46 # 74-70, Barrio Prado, Barranquilla Whatapp +57 301 7346295:

http://spazerostress.com/

http://co.mileroticos.com/escorts/de...hicas/2536476/

100 K (40 USD) for the hour of fucking and massage. 20 K room with no bathroom and 30 K room with a bathroom. No charge for fucking in the massage table but that hurts. The girls are pretty good and professional. The place is clean.

2) Spa Relax Total at Kra 46 Calle 64-37 Barrio Boston https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqQYaUUW0ho Whatsapp +57 320 5896091.

Place is opened 24/7. It has rooms to fuck and no charge for the room. The place is not that clean, but rooms are okay, some girls are good and some not so good but there are gems in here. 70 K for 1/2 hour, 100 k for the hour.

3) Seduction Spa 3145579339 Cra. 49 #72-195. Don't know the price here.

4) SPA Erotico Cr 49 see 76-26 3rd Floor Whatsapp +57 3013769161.

5) SPA (don't know name) Calle 82 No 42 G-34, ciudad Jardin Whatsapp +57 301 641-8347 65 k haft hour,85 k the hour, Mond to Sat,8 am to 8 pm, Sundays 10-6 pm.

6) MARIA ANGEL VIP-http://co.mileroticos.com/masajes-eroticos/mariangel-spa-sede-norte-lindas-masajistas-3014802293-whatsap-3046612555/3165858/ www.mariangelvip.ucoz.es Whatsapp #57 3046612555 Located near Exito San Francisco. They give you the address when you make appointment. Sorry but I don't have the address with me. Service is 60 k 1/2 hour, 80 k 45 min 100 k 1 hourService is 9 am to 8 pm. They also have take out or prepago escort services and delivery to your place.

BARS / CLUBS DISCOTECAS with rooms to fuck.

1) Juernes, a bar with rooms to fuck (Some high end girls here at Cra. 46 #73-26 Prado, cheap beers. By the way, this placed is owned by the person that used to oown the closed Lusitania Club so the girls that worked there probably migrated to Juernes. Prices are high or 100 k-300 k negotiable.

2) Lucitania club is closed since 2012 http://www.eltiempo.com/archivo/documento/CMS-12387217..

3) La Hoja, Carrera 44 # 72-243 Prado (low end type of bar, Room 10 k, Chicas 70 k, Take Out Fee 30 k, Chica 80 k). Some ugly girls in there but you may find a cute girl once in a while, cheap beers. Monday to Sundays 7 pm to 2 AM.

4) El Tunel Del Amor Calle 39 26 be-Cordialidad (across from Siglo XXL) This area is shady and you have to be on the lookout when walking in too. Place has a history of fights as usual wherever there is lots of liquor and beautiful girls. Rooms to fuck in there. My find some high end girls here prices could start at 70 K or 30 USD and up, negotiable, Monday to Sundays 7 pm to 2 pm.

5) Siglo XXL 3798138 Calle 39 26 - 94 Across from EL Tunnel del Amor. Prices could start 50 K up, prices negotiable. Monday to Sundays 7 pm to 230 pm. A little less quality than Tunnel Del Amor. Need to be on the look out and avoid trouble too. Shady area. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Siglo-...51446961590466 rooms there.

6) Cosmos Carrera 45 Calle 45, lots of girls sometimes or over 20,20 min 40 k-60 k, frequent fights over chicas, watch your drink too so you don't get Burundanga.

7) Cheeters Night Club, Avenida Murillo Toro, Carrera #27-75. Lots of girls here too. Rooms to fuck on 2nd floor. Chica prices 40 k to 50 k. 3 k Beers.

8) Orquidea BAR? At Carrera 38 con Calle 38? Someone told me but never checked it out.

CASAS / BROTHELS / TAKE OUT PLACES.

1) Peluqueria Victor (this is not a barbershop at all it is a Take out only casa next to a Cevicheria and pharmacy at Carrera 47 #70-22 Prado (no rooms in there to fuck, some cute girls there, they charge 120 k for two hours out and you have to take them to your place via taxi after selecting them). There is a children's park (Suri Salcedo accross) and I was told that that is the reason the place has no rooms to fuck so you can only take the girls out.

2) Casa Orlando Cra. 45 #74-30. Don't know the prices of this place.

PREPAGOS SITE.

1)www.prepagoslinda.com. Whatsapp +57 3012564927.

I think the service is all take out prepagos. This prepagos are expensive. The cheapest girl on the site I saw was for 170 k and some going over 500 k.

Favorite sites to get girls/ prepagos.

1)http://co.mileroticos.com/atlantico/.

2)http://co.mundosexanuncio.com/.

3)http://doncolombia.com/foro/index.php.

Please provide reviews of any of these places if you go to any.

Cerebro

Member #4398
07-18-15, 02:46
Here is another Spa and prepago sites:

1) Barranquilla Spa at Kra 43 55-61 apt 1 5 girls 10 am to 630 pm Sat till 430 haft, 70 1 hour, 120 1 1/2 hour 2 relations with four beers and massage. Service start at 40 k http://co.mileroticos.com/escorts/yessica-chica-de-piel-fina-para-hombres-exigentes-de-buen-gusto/1944972/.

2) Lindisimas escort service take out 200 k for 1 hour - http://lindisimas.net/.

http://co.mileroticos.com/escorts/chicas-prepagos-en-barranquilla/477946/

3) Chicas VIP 150 K up Take out Escort service Barranquilla - http://www.chicasvip.co/chicas/barranquilla.

4) Casa Club Las Vegas Take Out Escort service 300 K 90 minutes escort service.

http://www.casaclublasvegas.com/prepagos-barranquilla

World Travel 69
07-19-15, 17:32
I have the Spa listed as Casa CM. I guess they changed names?

Here is another Spa and prepago sites:

1) Barranquilla Spa at Kra 43 55-61 apt 1 5 girls 10 am to 630 pm Sat till 430 haft, 70 1 hour, 120 1 1/2 hour 2 relations with four beers and massage. Service start at 40 k http://co.mileroticos.com/escorts/yessica-chica-de-piel-fina-para-hombres-exigentes-de-buen-gusto/1944972/.

2) Lindisimas escort service take out 200 k for 1 hour - http://lindisimas.net/.

http://co.mileroticos.com/escorts/chicas-prepagos-en-barranquilla/477946/

3) Chicas VIP 150 K up Take out Escort service Barranquilla - http://www.chicasvip.co/chicas/barranquilla.

4) Casa Club Las Vegas Take Out Escort service 300 K 90 minutes escort service.

http://www.casaclublasvegas.com/prepagos-barranquilla

Member #4398
07-20-15, 16:41
I have the Spa listed as Casa CM. I guess they changed names?WT69, you are correct. You already have the SPA casa CM on the PDF file at a at Kra 43 55-61 apt 1 5 girls 10 am to 630 pm Sat till 430 haft, 70 1 hour, 120 1 1/2 hour 2 relations with four beers and massage. Service start at 40 k http://co.mileroticos.com/escorts/yessica-chica-de-piel-fina-para-hombres-exigentes-de-buen-gusto/1944972/.

You probably don't have this new SPA I just found advertised in Mileroticos: Calle 70 No 41-101 APTO 4 3008806925-3008806925 http://co.mileroticos.com/masajes-eroticos/nuevo-spa-abre-sus-puertas-en-la-ciuda-vigilado-para-ti/4040511/.

Cerebro.

Member #4398
07-27-15, 04:00
Here is several links to hotels, apart hotels, and residencies / moteles in Barranquilla:

1)http://ewh.ieee.org/conf/crees/archivos/GuiaHotelera_Bquilla09.pdf.

2)http://datosabiertoscolombia.cloudapp.net/frm/catalogo/frmCatalogo.aspx?dsId=51886.

3)http://www.ucrostravel.com/Directorio-Apartamentos-Hoteles-Barranquilla.php.

4)http://publicidadpuertadeoro.es.tl/MOTEL-RESIDENCIAS-.htm.

Cerebro

Member #4398
08-01-15, 20:59
Here is several links to hotels, apart hotels, and residencies / moteles in Barranquilla:

1)http://ewh.ieee.org/conf/crees/archivos/GuiaHotelera_Bquilla09.pdf.

2)http://datosabiertoscolombia.cloudapp.net/frm/catalogo/frmCatalogo.aspx?dsId=51886.

3)http://www.ucrostravel.com/Directorio-Apartamentos-Hoteles-Barranquilla.php.

4)http://publicidadpuertadeoro.es.tl/MOTEL-RESIDENCIAS-.htm.

CerebroSince websites in Colombia have a very short lifespan, I have put some of the listing above in words.

Rover2
08-14-17, 01:13
Any updated casa lists for Barranquilla?

World Travel 69
08-15-17, 15:51
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=1me4rIqLMH1zr-E66MWwtmY2DypQ&ll=10.988373677977208%2C-74.80932000000001&z=14

Rover2
08-16-17, 00:24
Any updated casa lists for Barranquilla?

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=1me4rIqLMH1zr-E66MWwtmY2DypQ&ll=10.988373677977208%2C-74.80932000000001&z=14Thank you World Travel. My sojourn ends in mid November (which includes my birthday) in Barranquilla and I will provide updates of what adventures I have found in these venues.

Live long and prosper to all on this site.

SallySally
11-03-19, 21:39
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=1me4rIqLMH1zr-E66MWwtmY2DypQ&ll=10.988373677977208%2C-74.80932000000001&z=14Is this the most up to date map?

World Travel 69
11-04-19, 20:06
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1me4rIqLMH1zr-E66MWwtmY2DypQ&ll=10.98223927249699%2C-74.84250165886652&z=12

Is this the most up to date map?

Mojo Bandit
08-27-21, 21:21
Places to get Covid test for return to USA.

This is a comprehensive list of places in Colombia listed by city, giving the webiste, physical location, hours they are open, whether or not you need an appointment, the type of tests offered, the phone number, the turn around time, the price.

https://co.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/103/COVID-Testing-Locations-in-Colombia.pdf

Just Incognito
08-17-22, 17:11
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1me4rIqLMH1zr-E66MWwtmY2DypQ&ll=10.98223927249699%2C-74.84250165886652&z=12Is there any more updated map / list for Barranquilla, or is this one good enough??

Heading to Barranquilla and Santa Marta in a few weeks. Got to start strategizing meeting chicas LOL.

LoveItHere69
08-22-22, 20:17
Is there any more updated map / list for Barranquilla, or is this one good enough??
That is the best starting point and as current as it is. Maybe you can add to it during and after your trip. Post and contact WorldTravel69 directly so he can update the map. Sadly, 90% never do this.

Tom Dick 69
01-05-23, 18:00
For the places below, anything before colon is I got from ISG, and anything after colon is my contribution.

Calle 69 #47-36: It's no longer there. Their website says their address is Calle 62#47-91.

Carrera 53 # 54-64: On Mon 3 pm, 3 girls rating 5-6/10.70 k /30 min (1 shot, no oral), 120 k / HR (oral included). Hours M-Sa 9 a-8 p.

Carrera 45 # 56-73: They have about 5-7 girls, rating 6-7/10.70/30 100/ HR. If you choose 70/30 and want to extend another 30 minutes, you have to start fresh and pay another 70 k.

Downtown / centro:

Cl45#27-75: Went at Fri 3:20 pm. It's no longer there.

Cl39#26 b. El templo: On Fri 3:30 pm, closed.

Cl39#26-94: On Fri 3:30 pm, closed.

CL 38#38-66, Mi Bar. Cl38#38-55, Chicas sexy bar. CL 38#39-057, La Orquidea: I was there on Fri 4:10 pm. I couldn't find any of these 3. Checked on CL 38 & Cr 38.

Cr38 & Cl41, Taberna hotel bar: Couldn't find, need address.

Cl41#36-135, Boogalo night club: It's a different business place now.

Cr36 between CL 41 & 42, SWs: Couldn't find any.

Cr39#41-34, Los Prados night club: On Fri 4:40 pm, it felt more like a bar than chica place. There are 2 more bar places near by, possible chicas.

Cr40#40-52, Makumba: On Fri 4:50 pm, 5-10 girls rating about 5/10. There is another chica place next to it. They had about 8 chicas rating 5-6/10.

Cl42 at Cr40. SWs: On Fri 4:55 pm, couldn't find any.

Cr41#43-60, Mi disco bar: No longer there.

Cl44#41-87, hotel Imperio chino: On Fri 5:10 pm, closed.

Cr39#43-81,2nd floor (over restaurant): Went on Fri 5:15 pm. There was a restaurant on the ground floor, but the 2nd floor door was locked with a notice (felt like 'to rent'.

Mid-south:

Cr29#72-36: On Su 1:50 pm, it was closed. Felt like it's a residential place, but not occupied.

Cr34#70 see-41, local 2: Went on Sun 2:15 pm. There were 3 chicas rating 6/10 7/10 7-8/10. They quoted, 90 k /30 min 140/ HR. After I told it's expensive, they offered 80/30 130/ HR. Couldn't get down further.

I happened to meet another ISG user 'Electric Ray' in the hotel I stayed. We found following places through milerotics:

Cra. 46 #82-161.70/30 130/60. 3014541022.

Cra. 41 #57-12.40 k /20 50/30 70-100/ HR.

Cra. 41 the #81-75 30/15 40/30 70/ HR 3005646477.

CL. 79 be #38-32 30 k /20 50/40 80/ HR 3042319072.

CL. 64 #34-118.3006953278 (70/30 100/ HR), 3215301227 (80/30 100/ HR).

CL. 63 #46-43.3127486199 (40/18 50/30 80/50), 3105416146 (70/30 100/ HR), 3006661489 (90/30 120/ HR), 3004183624 (90/30 120/ HR).

Calle 63 & Carrera 46. Message for door number. 3215664719,3215642069, 3215664756,3244189708. All 4 saying 90/30 120/ HR. Could be the same place. For all these 8 numbers, you need to have an appointment before visiting.

The first 2 places are good, casas with chicas presentation.

World Travel 69
01-07-23, 19:44
Here is an update:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1me4rIqLMH1zr-E66MWwtmY2DypQ&ll=10.99279541611359%2C-74.85084574468425&z=13

Thanks Tom!

World Travel 69
11-11-23, 18:37
Here is a photo of what places they have.

Here is an update:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1me4rIqLMH1zr-E66MWwtmY2DypQ&ll=10.99279541611359%2C-74.85084574468425&z=13

Thanks Tom!