PDA

View Full Version : Medellin Lists

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Jchipper
05-01-08, 18:51
While it has been a while since I have posted I still think that amongst the fights, the bitter hate post and all the BS that there is till a value to Jacksons service to Mankind! I have been treking off the beatin path for the last month and my findings are much different than I expected. I enjoy pampering, who doesnt? Similar to what I found in Lima with the Banos and Turcos salons, the service is total pampering, massage, sauna, exfoilante the skin with scrub bath, and manual stimualtion or oral, but no full sex, yes you can play with the girls sin ropa but ''its all about you''! Your pleasure, your health, your enjoyment! So I have made as many of the Haircut salons and real massage parlors with real massage personel as I could locate. You know the small salons with nail service, haircuts, and upstairs 1 or 3 massage tables to offer relaxation for the client. I have 3 or so favorites now, Mom and Pop type haircut salons with an upstairs room for Massage, not there main bread and butter but its there for you. After 100 girls I wanted more, I wanted it to be about me, I wanted the thrill of the action, I needed a mission. I love the cat and mouse game, I have developed tactics to get completo for the most unexpected places, while I listen to the clients downstairs getting haircuts I am getting a massage and happy ending for 30, 000 pesos. Ilove it, there are so many more to try and I have some Erotic stories to share, some of you know me personally as I live here in Medellin, I am no tourist. If you want locations and stories PM me, I appreciate help too, any referals I can explore, tips, names, tactics, lets enjoy our fetish, we alll have them. Mine is being pampered like a Star, you know most hollywood types have a personal massage girl that travels with them, so do the rich, now so do the poor like me, hehhehehhehe.

Regards,

Chipper

Frank Casio
05-20-08, 02:42
Hi Guys,

If I had a choice of being anywhere in the world and doing exactly what I want, I would choose exactly what I have! Not too many people can say that! I've been living in Medellin, Colombia for 3 years and I can't get enough. This is truly Paradise Lost! I would trade the beach anytyme for this Paradise of flowers and beautiful women. I have travelled many places and I have never been to a place where every walk down the street seems like a Model show. Women here take care of their bodies more than their families, ha, ha, pretty close though. There are blondes, brunnetts black thin girls and all beautiful. I will not tell you in detail what I was doing last Friday, but in between chatting with my new friend Deeshot3 I spent some quality time, first, with a beautiful pink-blondy and around 3:00 A. M I traded her in for an awesome brunnette with hips and a waist like a princess! Both were 20 years old, I'm in my 40's. If I told you everything I have done since I came to this beautiful Paradise-Country you would not believe me, so you are going to have to check it out yourself! I hang out at La Mayorista where everything is Good-n-Cheap, restaurants, rooms, apartments. Etc.

Frank Casio
05-23-08, 18:36
hi chipper,

i also live here in envigado. i have been here for three years! i tried your suggestion in a regular salon here, but the massage therapist wasn't that hot, maybe you can point me in the right direction, i am a little choosy. i like the prospect of being pampered whithout the pressure of having to perform, hope to hear from you!

while it has been a while since i have posted i still think that amongst the fights, the bitter hate post and all the bs that there is till a value to jacksons service to mankind! i have been treking off the beatin path for the last month and my findings are much different than i expected. i enjoy pampering, who doesnt? similar to what i found in lima with the banos and turcos salons, the service is total pampering, massage, sauna, exfoilante the skin with scrub bath, and manual stimualtion or oral, but no full sex, yes you can play with the girls sin ropa but ''its all about you''! your pleasure, your health, your enjoyment! so i have made as many of the haircut salons and real massage parlors with real massage personel as i could locate. you know the small salons with nail service, haircuts, and upstairs 1 or 3 massage tables to offer relaxation for the client. i have 3 or so favorites now, mom and pop type haircut salons with an upstairs room for massage, not there main bread and butter but its there for you. after 100 girls i wanted more, i wanted it to be about me, i wanted the thrill of the action, i needed a mission. i love the cat and mouse game, i have developed tactics to get completo for the most unexpected places, while i listen to the clients downstairs getting haircuts i am getting a massage and happy ending for 30, 000 pesos. ilove it, there are so many more to try and i have some erotic stories to share, some of you know me personally as i live here in medellin, i am no tourist. if you want locations and stories pm me, i appreciate help too, any referals i can explore, tips, names, tactics, lets enjoy our fetish, we alll have them. mine is being pampered like a star, you know most hollywood types have a personal massage girl that travels with them, so do the rich, now so do the poor like me, hehhehehhehe.

regards,

chipper

Joe Zzh
05-24-08, 03:57
It´s very useful.

Thanks for all of your kindness to share the informaion.

I am going to work in Medellín. I cant speak spanish. So I will strictly follow the instruction here.

Menteng
05-30-08, 21:32
Hi Chipper,

I like the prospect of being pampered whithout the pressure of having to perform, hope to hear from you!So do I Chipper. Any chance of getting more information in this thread or by PM?

Rodeo9112
06-01-08, 00:48
Gents,

I am in Bogota now and planning on a weekend trip to Medellin for next weekend. Please help! I have RTFF'd and found good info, though a little complex. If someone can help me with some simple answers, it would be appreciated:

With the exception of Loutron's pricing, seems like the below all offer the best bang for the buck...is that true?

San Diego Grill
Loutron
Geisha's
Energy

What should I pay (avg) for take out with a 10 rated girl?

- Girl fee/house fee
- 2-3 hours/TLN

What is the in-house rate (avg) for same?

Which 3 casas/brothels have consistently quality weekend stock?

If you were only going to be in Medellin for one day and don't speak Spanish super-well, what street, casa/brothel/MP would you ask a cabbie to drop you off at where you were pretty sure to get that "typical" Paisa body/look that everyone dreams of?

Really, I've done my homework, just want to make sure I'm coming to the right conclusions and I don't overspend the market for the regulars. Thanks!

V/R,

Rodeo

Kdogg21
06-01-08, 14:56
Gents,

I am in Bogota now and planning on a weekend trip to Medellin for next weekend. Please help! I have RTFF'd and found good info, though a little complex. If someone can help me with some simple answers, it would be appreciated:

With the exception of Loutron's pricing, seems like the below all offer the best bang for the buck...is that true?

San Diego Grill
Loutron
Geisha's
Energy

What should I pay (avg) for take out with a 10 rated girl?

- Girl fee/house fee
- 2-3 hours/TLN

What is the in-house rate (avg) for same?

Which 3 casas/brothels have consistently quality weekend stock?

If you were only going to be in Medellin for one day and don't speak Spanish super-well, what street, casa/brothel/MP would you ask a cabbie to drop you off at where you were pretty sure to get that "typical" Paisa body/look that everyone dreams of?

Really, I've done my homework, just want to make sure I'm coming to the right conclusions and I don't overspend the market for the regulars. Thanks!

V/R,

RodeoEvery time I went to Geisha's they never had more than 1 girl available, not really that great, New life around the corner is much better. San Diego is expensive 100-120K for 40 minutes on site. Forget about off site as the salida is 150K, and you still have to pay the girl!

I find Energy hit and miss with the girls there, sometimes they have lots and sometimes nothing. It is out by Estadio, so not many options if you find nothing, so I avoid it. Plus at I think it is around 80K an hour, Centro has better offers.

I also like Athena's, Kamasutra, Aiffe(but it has limited selection) all in Centro. Nana can have a gem and so can Abdulea too.

Loutrons is too expensive to be considered a good bang for your buck, plus it is out of the way, so if you get thee at the wrong time and od not like the line up.

LuckyEddie
06-01-08, 17:34
EGIPCIAS CL 49 43-12

On the corner of Ayacucho and Giradot on Ayacucho phone: 228-1722, 10AM - 8PM. The first door next to the little counter restaurant. You have to walk in ring the buzzer and it's up the stairs. They have hot water heater showers, bathrooms in each room and a TV in each room as well. They advertise "videos" but when I sessioned there the TV was off.

The beds/rooms were small but clean. But the line up was a disaster - only three girls. 45K for the hour. I sessioned with Sara the decent 19 year old with fake eyes, natural tits. She immedaitel skipped the massage and went right for the cock. I like that enthusiasm but a massage when you have a whole hour is nice - but I let her work my mule. The problem with some of these young inexperienced ones is that they are cold and not into it. This was Sara. I had a problem getting hard because I felt like she was in the room in body. So much for that initial enthusiasm.

No BBBJ allowed. Full service her on top and switched to missionary, trying to get a kiss but no dice. GFE? No way. Would not repeat.

I've said this before. The MP doesn't really matter. These girls are all the same at each place. The trick is to get one that rocks your world and make sure you are able to follow her from place to place if she moves.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

LuckyEddie
06-01-08, 17:36
EGIPCIAS CL 49 43-12

On the corner of Ayacucho and Giradot on Ayacucho phone: 228-1722, 10AM - 8PM. The first door next to the little counter restaurant. You have to walk in ring the buzzer and it's up the stairs. They have hot water heater showers, bathrooms in each room and a TV in each room as well. They advertise "videos" but when I sessioned there the TV was off.

I sessioned there and posted in "Medellin Reports"

Rodeo9112
06-02-08, 04:06
Every time I went to Geisha's they never had more than 1 girl available, not really that great, New life around the corner is much better. San Diego is expensive 100-120K for 40 minutes on site. Forget about off site as the salida is 150K, and you still have to pay the girl!

I find Energy hit and miss with the girls there, sometimes they have lots and sometimes nothing. It is out by Estadio, so not many options if you find nothing, so I avoid it. Plus at I think it is around 80K an hour, Centro has better offers.

I also like Athena's, Kamasutra, Aiffe(but it has limited selection) all in Centro. Nana can have a gem and so can Abdulea too.

Loutrons is too expensive to be considered a good bang for your buck, plus it is out of the way, so if you get thee at the wrong time and od not like the line up.That was a good look Kdogg, bruh. Thanks for the info...are you in Medellin now. My trip would be alot easier with a wingman!

Rodeo

Tom 33
06-02-08, 14:43
I find Energy hit and miss with the girls there, sometimes they have lots and sometimes nothing. It is out by Estadio, so not many options if you find nothing, so I avoid it. Plus at I think it is around 80K an hour, Centro has better offers.Centro has cheaper, more concentrated everything. But I live not too far from Estadio. There are many options nearby not to mention the la 70, la 80 and la 33 club areas.

I almost never get to Centro. It is much safer and much cleaner in Laureles Estadio. And that Centro traffic is nuts.

Kdogg21
06-02-08, 15:37
That was a good look Kdogg, bruh. Thanks for the info...are you in Medellin now. My trip would be alot easier with a wingman!

RodeoI have made 8 trips there, but won't be there until the end of August.

Frank Casio
06-04-08, 17:46
For one of the best places to try the Medellin Paradise Experience without breaking your budget or busting your pocket is La Mayorista area, deceiving at first glance, it's a diamond in the brute. Thursday-Saturday you have anywhere from 50-100 ladies lined up shoulder to shoulder. When I stay there, (I have an apartment there for recreation, but I live in Envigado) my only difficulty is in trying to decide who will accompany to My Place. Although for only 25, 000p I can always go back for another one. There are many cuties there, and they are very clean and take lots of precautions, sometimes too much. Once they get to know you, they are hoards of fun!

Read all of my other posts for more information!

Hi Guys,

If I had a choice of being anywhere in the world and doing exactly what I want, I would choose exactly what I have! Not too many people can say that! I've been living in Medellin, Colombia for 3 years and I can't get enough. This is truly Paradise Lost! I would trade the beach anytyme for this Paradise of flowers and beautiful women. I have travelled many places and I have never been to a place where every walk down the street seems like a Model show. Women here take care of their bodies more than their families, ha, ha, pretty close though. There are blondes, brunnetts black thin girls and all beautiful. I will not tell you in detail what I was doing last Friday, but in between chatting with my new friend Deeshot3 I spent some quality time, first, with a beautiful pink-blondy and around 3:00 A. M I traded her in for an awesome brunnette with hips and a waist like a princess! Both were 20 years old, I'm in my 40's. If I told you everything I have done since I came to this beautiful Paradise-Country you would not believe me, so you are going to have to check it out yourself! I hang out at La Mayorista where everything is Good-n-Cheap, restaurants, rooms, apartments. Etc.

Halcyon901
06-05-08, 00:15
For one of the best places to try the Medellin Paradise Experience without breaking your budget or busting your pocket is La Mayorista area, deceiving at first glance, it's a diamond in the brute. Thursday-Saturday you have anywhere from 50-100 ladies lined up shoulder to shoulder. When I stay there, (I have an apartment there for recreation, but I live in Envigado) my only difficulty is in trying to decide who will accompany to My Place. Although for only 25, 000p I can always go back for another one. There are many cuties there, and they are very clean and take lots of precautions, sometimes too much. Once they get to know you, they are hoards of fun!

Read all of my other posts for more information!Greetings,

On my first visit to MDE, 2 weeks ago, I had a dull evening, and on advice from others, I chartered out to Mayorista. Now, as some of you know, the area is not in the greatest neighborhood, but it is not the bottom of the barrel, wild wild west shootout others have made it to be. I went out on a rainy Monday night (that day, it was a Colombian holiday/long weekend) and there were about 20-30 girls outside (I am sure there were more, maybe inside the cheap hotels, and it was only 11-12pm when I went).

Now, my friend and I were the only visible foreigners (both Asian), but we didn't encounter any problems. However, the quality of the girls left a lot to be desired. I ended up picking two chicks while I was there, and the price was pretty cheap (25K plus 12K for hotel room), although this is about the same price as the Centro casas. Anyway, in my opinion, I would venture to say that about only 5-10% of the girls were attractive, 15% do-able, and about 75% I would not even do with a paperbag over their head!

In short, my advice is, if you are going to Mayorista, like they say to offensive tackles in the NFL, "head on a swivel! " The hotter ones get picked up real fast, so you have locate the target using all peripheries, and walk fast. However, I think money would be better spent locking a TLN at the casas.

Frank Casio
06-06-08, 01:59
Monday night is the worst night you can go to La Mayorista Halcyon901! Thu..Sat. It's unbelievable, no rush for girls, there are between 50-100 girls outside, 40% "cuties", my problem is choosing. I sit there for hours and these beautiful girls hardly ever go in, they get a lot of propositions, but Colombians are cheap, they want to bargain the 25, 000 p. Or they make lewed requests. I know these girls, they sit on my lap, I buy them drinks, they come to my place and they are beautiful! They take extra precautions and most of them, I mean the 40% cuties are very clean! Now I'm not talking about the other 60% I don't know, but 40 girls is plenty for me, and there are always new ones comming! I'm going there right now, same as every Thursday or Friday for the last 8 months! I'll be posting pictures, but a lot of them don't let me take them, but I'm starting to convince them! Some Just let me take pictures of their bodies, I'm sure you all won't mind. I need to make time and learn how to download the pictures!

Greetings,

On my first visit to MDE, 2 weeks ago, I had a dull evening, and on advice from others, I chartered out to Mayorista. Now, as some of you know, the area is not in the greatest neighborhood, but it is not the bottom of the barrel, wild wild west shootout others have made it to be. I went out on a rainy Monday night (that day, it was a Colombian holiday/long weekend) and there were about 20-30 girls outside (I am sure there were more, maybe inside the cheap hotels, and it was only 11-12pm when I went).

Now, my friend and I were the only visible foreigners (both Asian), but we didn't encounter any problems. However, the quality of the girls left a lot to be desired. I ended up picking two chicks while I was there, and the price was pretty cheap (25K plus 12K for hotel room), although this is about the same price as the Centro casas. Anyway, in my opinion, I would venture to say that about only 5-10% of the girls were attractive, 15% do-able, and about 75% I would not even do with a paperbag over their head!

In short, my advice is, if you are going to Mayorista, like they say to offensive tackles in the NFL, "head on a swivel! " The hotter ones get picked up real fast, so you have locate the target using all peripheries, and walk fast. However, I think money would be better spent locking a TLN at the casas.

Zig Monger
06-09-08, 01:55
I have had alot of great experiences with the majorista chicas. Some of the hottest that I have ever had have been from there. I stand out there big time. Blue eyed gringo. Maybe these guys (asian) stand out too much, and they also can be real cheap. So, did we hear the real story!

Frank Casio
06-10-08, 17:30
Right on, Zig monger, if these guys only knew how much fun I'm having for so little money, only $13 a pop, it's awesome! I'll be posting some pictures soon of some of "La mayorista" girls at "My Place"! I'll be posting soon on how I won 1/2 a bottle of rum and a beautiful girl in a raffle for 3, 000 pesos ($1. 50).

Wow, a man's dream, to win boose and a girl! This was in a streaptease place in Itagui, near "La mayorista" and "Mayorca", There weren't 50-60 cuties like in Fase ll, but the 10-15 beautiful ones that were there were plenty for me! At 1/3 the price for everything, a girls company for 40, 000 p, 1/2 bottle rum 33, 000 p! I'm having a lot of fun, and with the amazing shrinking $, I'm having to save were I can, but I'm saving without loosing much! I love Medellin!

I have had alot of great experiences with the majorista chicas. Some of the hottest that I have ever had have been from there. I stand out there big time. Blue eyed gringo. Maybe these guys (asian) stand out too much, and they also can be real cheap. So, did we hear the real story!

Menteng
06-10-08, 17:36
If you want locations and stories PM me, I appreciate help too, any referals I can explore, tips, names, tactics, lets enjoy our fetish, we alll have them.

ChipperI noticed that you don't visit ISG very much, so I still have hope you will give me some information about the MP's, like I did in my PM to you.

Ricker
06-10-08, 17:46
Right on, Zig monger, if these guys only knew how much fun I'm having for so little money, only $13 a pop, it's awesome! I'll be posting some pictures soon of some of "La mayorista" girls at "My Place"! I'll be posting soon on how I won 1/2 a bottle of rum and a beautiful girl in a raffle for 3, 000 pesos ($1. 50).

Wow, a man's dream, to win boose and a girl! This was in a streaptease place in Itagui, near "La mayorista" and "Mayorca", There weren't 50-60 cuties like in Fase ll, but the 10-15 beautiful ones that were there were plenty for me! At 1/3 the price for everything, a girls company for 40, 000 p, 1/2 bottle rum 33, 000 p! I'm having a lot of fun, and with the amazing shrinking $, I'm having to save were I can, but I'm saving without loosing much! I love Medellin!Trust me amigo. We know about the Mayorista!

I've been visiting there for YEARS.

Not for everyone but you can find some cuties. And if you can bond with them, the service is great. Otherwise a quick bang-boom and ya.

Have fun!

Halcyon901
06-10-08, 23:40
I have had alot of great experiences with the majorista chicas. Some of the hottest that I have ever had have been from there. I stand out there big time. Blue eyed gringo. Maybe these guys (asian) stand out too much, and they also can be real cheap. So, did we hear the real story!I dont understand your post. Are you saying Asians are cheap, or the women are cheap? And what story are you talking about? Please enlighten

Menteng
06-11-08, 00:19
Wow, a man's dream, to win boose and a girl! This was in a streaptease place in Itagui, near "La mayorista" and "Mayorca", Can you please inform me/us the name of that place? I'll be much obliged.

Frank Casio
06-11-08, 07:15
Sorry Menteng, it's "something" Nightclub right on La Autopista parallel to Mayorca Shopping Center, across the bridge. Next time I go, I'll get the exact name!

Can you please inform me/us the name of that place? I'll be much obliged.

Menteng
06-11-08, 20:50
Sorry Menteng, it's "something" Nightclub right on La Autopista parallel to Mayorca Shopping Center, across the bridge. Next time I go, I'll get the exact name!Thanks, looking forward to it. It may come in handy!

Kdogg21
06-11-08, 22:43
Sounds like international, red plastic chairs and kind of a dive?

Frank Casio
06-17-08, 18:33
hi huys,

i visited 10 "casas" in el centro in medellin with one of the guests from my place at la mayorista! we coincided almost to the teeth in our ratings! here they are: kamasutra 7, alejas 7, masajes 6, new life 8, geishas 6. 5, zandaly 6. 5, bell suite 8, sexy 8 and aiffe 6. 5! paisas sent me to a web page, www.masjistaspaisas.com, you can judge for yourself! their policy seemed to favor clients, no girl was allowed to short change the session or leave before their time was up. the girls we saw hiding in the back seemed hot! striptease club "las conejitas" impressive! at $40, 000 for a girls company, a bargain! some of those girls were fase ll quality! one, actually, had worked at fase ll and san diego, she's a school teacher by day and a "hot" chica by night! her gfe was really high, she is also a massage therapist! she might become the official massage therapist for my place at la mayorista! $30, 000 for a full relaxing body massage for an hour, a real one! el centro "street girls" rating.0, my opinion! will be rating each "casa" individually, stay tuned! and sampling another 20 for more ratings!

Colombia Lover
06-20-08, 00:22
Frank, where is this place located? I am thinking that perhaps I ran into you in Mayorista. Do you have a business card that says something like "Medellin for Dummies"?

CL

Striptease Club "Las Conejitas" impressive! At $40, 000 for a girls company, a bargain! Some of those girls were Fase ll quality!

Frank Casio
06-20-08, 22:19
Frank, where is this place located? I am thinking that perhaps I ran into you in Mayorista. Do you have a business card that says something like "Medellin for Dummies"?

CLYes I'm the one with those cards, "Medellin for Dummies" ! Las Conejitas is located right on Parque Berrios, next stop after San Antonio!

Kdogg21
06-20-08, 23:03

CLRight across from Parque Botero, the park with the thick statues. on 53. There are a few bars there there is a sign outside.

Artisttyp
06-25-08, 00:32
I recommend these two hotels to start with:

1. www.hotelboteroplaza.com

They allow visitors if they have a cedula (always confirm) but charge you if they sleep over. I am here during a slow season for an extended time so my rate was $60000 for a single 7 nights(in person).

The hotel is in a great location close to all the centro casas. At night it can be a little dangerous but if you are careful you can avoid any problems. What I like best about this hotel is they have 15 floors with decent windows that block out noise. It is even more quiet then florida hotel in laurales which is in a more quiet nieghborhood.

2. www.hotelfloridamedellin.com

This is one of those hotels on carrera 70. They all charge more or less the same prices but this place is confirmed. They allow guests and the rooms are actually worth the $65/75 that they ask. Hotel lukas was a fkn joke for $65. It was like some dump motel in TJ and they were doing construction.

If you dont speak spanish then stay in laurales. If you speak enough and can deal with a gritty centro scene then stay in el centro. Your hotel will be an oasis in the jungle and you can go back and forth between sessions or shopping.

From what I have seen of medellin I would hate staying in poblado. I took a metro to the poblado stop and I saw nothing but one mall (monterry) for blocks. All the streets are uphill and nothing is close. It would be a total buzzkill as far as I am concerned. IMHO the only adavantage would be a better assortment of food. The parillas in the centro are a bore. The one day I did find a chinese restaurant It gave me the squirts while partying in a hooker bar. I fled the scene right after.

The best thing I did was move to the centro.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Wmb774
06-25-08, 07:54

They allow visitors if they have a cedula (always confirm) but charge you if they sleep over. I am here during a slow season for an extended time so my rate was $60000 for a single 7 nights(in person).

The hotel is in a great location close to all the centro casas. At night it can be a little dangerous but if you are careful you can avoid any problems. What I like best about this hotel is they have 15 floors with decent windows that block out noise. It is even more quiet then florida hotel in laurales which is in a more quiet nieghborhood.

This is one of those hotels on carrera 70. They all charge more or less the same prices but this place is confirmed. They allow guests and the rooms are actually worth the $65/75 that they ask. Hotel lukas was a fkn joke for $65. It was like some dump motel in TJ and they were doing construction.

If you dont speak spanish then stay in laurales. If you speak enough and can deal with a gritty centro scene then stay in el centro. Your hotel will be an oasis in the jungle and you can go back and forth between sessions or shopping.

From what I have seen of medellin I would hate staying in poblado. I took a metro to the poblado stop and I saw nothing but one mall (monterry) for blocks. All the streets are uphill and nothing is close. It would be a total buzzkill as far as I am concerned. IMHO the only adavantage would be a better assortment of food. The parillas in the centro are a bore. The one day I did find a chinese restaurant It gave me the squirts while partying in a hooker bar. I fled the scene right after.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.I stayed in the Hotel Botero Plaza May 19 to May 29, 2008. The hotel staff treated me great. I also liked the area since it was so close to everything. There were a lot of homeless people on the streets but none gave me a second look. I will stay again at this hotel in the future.

Tom 33
06-25-08, 13:46

The hotel is in a great location close to all the centro casas. At night it can be a little dangerous but if you are careful you can avoid any problems. What I like best about this hotel is they have 15 floors with decent windows that block out noise. It is even more quiet then florida hotel in laurales which is in a more quiet nieghborhood.Several years ago, I stayed here many times. You got one hell of a deal on the room rate. I didn't come close to that 2 years ago. They never asked to see cedulas for any of my visitors. But I always register and pay for two people. My novia was in and out as well.

Frank Casio
06-25-08, 18:37
hi huys,

i visited 10 "casas" in el centro in medellin with one of the guests from my place at la mayorista! we coincided almost to the teeth in our ratings! here they are: kamasutra 7, alejas 7, masajes 6, new life 8, geishas 6. 5, zandaly 6. 5, bell suite 8, sexy 8 and aiffe 6. 5! paisas sent me to a web page, www.masjistaspaisas.com, you can judge for yourself! their policy seemed to favor clients, no girl was allowed to short change the session or leave before their time was up. the girls we saw hiding in the back seemed hot! striptease club "las conejitas" impressive! at $40, 000 for a girls company, a bargain! some of those girls were fase ll quality! one, actually, had worked at fase ll and san diego, she's a school teacher by day and a "hot" chica by night! her gfe was really high, she is also a massage therapist! she might become the official massage therapist for my place at la mayorista! $30, 000 for a full relaxing body massage for an hour, a real one! el centro "street girls" rating.0, my opinion! will be rating each "casa" individually, stay tuned! and sampling another 20 for more ratings!kamasutra rating & pricing !

rating "7", 25,000 ($13)-1/2, 40,000 ($22)-1hr, 45,000 ($23hr)-2girls-1hr ! real cuties, 8 girls on site !

alejas rating & pricing !

rating "7", 40,000 ($22)-1hr, 45,000 ($23)-45mnts., 60,000 ($34)-1hr, 80,000 ($44)-2girls-1hr. ! ussually 11 girls on site !

Almotu
06-26-08, 16:08

The hotel is in a great location close to all the centro casas. At night it can be a little dangerous but if you are careful you can avoid any problems. What I like best about this hotel is they have 15 floors with decent windows that block out noise.Did you book a reservation in advance? I looked on the website and the single standard room is 105K + taxes? Is this just the rack rate and they actually charge the cheaper 60K when you arrived? How much would they charge when the chica stays over? Is there internet access close by?

Thanks for sharing this info with us.

Malodr
06-27-08, 00:36

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.I stayed at the Florida twice and have two more stays this year planned for the Florida.

Artisttyp
06-27-08, 18:43
Did you book a reservation in advance? I looked on the website and the single standard room is 105K + taxes? Is this just the rack rate and they actually charge the cheaper 60K when you arrived? How much would they charge when the chica stays over? Is there internet access close by?

Thanks for sharing this info with us.No I did not book a reservation in advance. I was walking around the centro and was recommended this hotel by another hotel.

I already had a room at the florida which I mentioned and I was planning on staying for a month so I guess I came across as a good find. I told them I would do it week by week and see how it goes. Also the hotel was quiet empty.

I suggest doing the same or booking a few nights during slow season and chat them up when you get here.

I forgot to mention that the rooms have mini bars and ac. The roof top has a wrap around terrace which overlooks all of Medellin. There is a dry and wet sauna with some gym equipment as well. If anything its a great spot to have a beer.

The rooms are a little old looking. They remind me of the maria luisa in Lima Peru but they are sufficient enough. I have been getting really good sleeps there due to the good windows. This is crucial when you stay somewhere like the centro.

There could be a potential problem with safety deposit boxes. I only counted 5 individual and one big one. I lucked out and got my own little electronic safe.

I assume the chica fee would be for a second person whatever that would be. I haven't done that yet. I've just been using the little hotels on the streets and the casas.

The hotels that the SWs work out of all provide bathrooms with showers and clean towels. There is no need to let an SW know where you live or any other working chica for that matter.

Tom 33
07-01-08, 03:40
Is there internet access close by?There is a computer in a small room off the lobby that you can use. However, there is a huge Internet cafe just past the pedestrian mall on the street to the right of the hotel as you walk out the front door. It is about 4 blocks from the hotel.

Looking For Eden
07-01-08, 08:13
I have a one day layover in Medellin where I will need a hotel. Can someone recommend something near the airport for me that would do? I would like to be close to the action as well but know nothing of Medellin.

World Travel 69
07-01-08, 08:21
Please Read this.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=760464&postcount=4104

Menteng
07-01-08, 22:21
I have a one day layover in Medellin where I will need a hotel. Can someone recommend something near the airport for me that would do? I would like to be close to the action as well but know nothing of Medellin.The airport is out of town and it takes about 45 minutes to reach the Centro centre of the action, by taxi. So, it's either one. But, maybe Medellin senior members know more.

Frank Casio
07-02-08, 00:00
I have a one day layover in Medellin where I will need a hotel. Can someone recommend something near the airport for me that would do? I would like to be close to the action as well but know nothing of Medellin.Depending on how long is your layover, you can contact Frank Casio, he'll pick you up at the airport, provide housing at My Place for $25-$30 a night, a walk down the stairs from all the action in La Mayorista or take you to Fase ll for the best action in Medellin, if not the World, and have you back at the airport the next day ! Just read all of my posts and PM me directly for my e-mail. You'll also receive pics. of some of the "cuties" from La Mayorista at "My Place".

World Travel 69
07-02-08, 18:14
The report originally posted here has been superceded by a new report posted later in this thread.

Menteng
07-03-08, 02:27
2. Torre Show, Carrera 74 # 49 – 127, La 80 with San Juan #43 - 42. __ Chicas. Prices: $62k 45min. Tel: 230 6945. Hours: ___.Unless they moved back to the new building or opened a branch on that same old spot on La 80 with San Juan, I think the only La Torre is near CC El Diamante (Estadio). I was there last year and the girls charged 100K.

World Travel 69
07-03-08, 18:59
The report originally posted here has been superceded by a new report posted later in this thread.

Paul Frankl
07-23-08, 01:38
I will be traveling to MDE for the first time in late August 08. I have been having difficulty locating a hotel that I like, and want to appeal to the membership for some help.

Looking for something small, attractive, comfortable, well-located, no chica fee or issues, pool, not 100% USA males and their "dates", not the famous Mansion (with all due respect). My spanish is excellent.

Would anyone out there be able to offer any helful suggestions?

Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Malodr
07-24-08, 00:53
I will be traveling to MDE for the first time in late August 08. I have been having difficulty locating a hotel that I like, and want to appeal to the membership for some help.

Looking for something small, attractive, comfortable, well-located, no chica fee or issues, pool, not 100% USA males and their "dates", not the famous Mansion (with all due respect). My spanish is excellent.

Would anyone out there be able to offer any helful suggestions?

Your efforts are greatly appreciated!I am not sure many places have pools. I stay in Laurelas in Medellin. Its 113,000 a night, no guest fees, and I was the only Gringo staying there.

http://www.hotelfloridamedellin.com/somos.html

World Travel 69
07-30-08, 00:56

World Travel 69
07-31-08, 20:09

World Travel 69
08-02-08, 18:58

Frank Casio
08-13-08, 17:48
Hi Guys!

Part I. Pics. Of La Cabalgata 2008 and night out with a couple of my gringo friends and some of my Model gfs. Must stress they are not "call girls", repeat not "call girls", just some of my "normal" gfs, professionals or in college at the moment!

Part ll. Pics. Of Cindy at My place and my other apartment! Cindy is my Hot Model gf in Part l-Cabalgata!

Part lll. Pics. Of Old Cars Parade 2008- "Feria de las Flores"!

Part lV. Pics. Of Frank Casio and gfs, partying, touring, sightseeing! Must stress these girls are not "call girls", just my normal gfs. ! Some are available for dating or for serious relationships or for a "night out" in Medellin! Will not post pics of "normal girls" in web page, must reply with your e-mail to receive these! Compliments of MY PLACE!

Frank Casio!

Tom 33
08-15-08, 18:52
Someone asked in the Medellín reports section about sports bars in MDE. For some reason, I cannot post in that section.

Champion's is a sports bar in Medellín on la 80 near la 30 in Belen Las Palmas. It is owned by a guy from New York. Chris should have most everything in US sports on TV there.

Acuerpado
08-20-08, 17:41
Guys,

I'm looking for a gym for my upcoming trip to Medellin. I'll be staying in el Centro so I want something nearby and not in Laureles or Poblado. All I care about is the weight room. I have been to Bodytech Gym in many other parts of Colombia and would like something a little less "upscale. "

Thanks

El Minetero
08-21-08, 08:07
Someone previously posted about the Eros Gym, in front of the Stadium, next to Obilisco and close to Energy Massage.

KT

Tom 33
08-21-08, 23:20
Someone previously posted about the Eros Gym, in front of the Stadium, next to Obilisco and close to Energy Massage.

KTThat is located in Estadio Laureles. Acer does not want to go to Laureles. If one wanted to go there, there are free weights located in the park nearest the Estadio metro stop. Those are free, and you can watch the eye candy strolling the park.

El Minetero
08-22-08, 07:36
I apologize, my mistake.

I thought the person that posted about the Eros gym said they were staying in Centro and the gym was convenient.

KT

Artisttyp
08-22-08, 15:42
Guys,

I'm looking for a gym for my upcoming trip to Medellin. I'll be staying in el Centro so I want something nearby and not in Laureles or Poblado. All I care about is the weight room. I have been to Bodytech Gym in many other parts of Colombia and would like something a little less "upscale. "

ThanksHotel Botero Plaza has an outdoor rooftop gym with dip bars chin up bar and a universal machine. Maybe you can ask to pay per work out or even better yet stay there. It is not a bad place to stay(located in the centro).

Another option is just do push ups sit-ups and walk alot like I do. You would be surprised how much you DON't lose if you keep it up.

Frank Casio
09-05-08, 20:12
Hi guys!

For all of you guys travelling The World over, now you can come to "The Medellin Paradise", possibly one of the "hottest" spots in the World for "cutties", for only $40US a day!

You'll find this to include; nice rooms with double beds, "safes", 21' color TVs, Cable, 24/7 English News Channels (CNN/Fox News), unlimited Local Calling, Living Room area, Kitchen, microwave, etc. Two "very" full meals a day right down the stairs, and a "cutie" of your choice every single day, "also" just right down the stairs! All of this for only $40US! Where else can you find something like this other than in "The True Lost Paradise Medellin"? , the very source of some of the most "beautiful women" in The World!

I have to be truthfull, you won't get a lot of GFE, but for "quick cheap s. X with "hotties" (30 mnts.), you can't beat it! Check it out guys! Just $40US a day! Let me break it down for you; $27US for Room & Board and $13US for the 30 mnt. "hottie" full body Massage!

Frank Casio!

Rainman3
09-06-08, 02:00
Hi guys!

For all of you guys travelling The World over, now you can come to "The Medellin Paradise", possibly one of the "hottest" spots in the World for "cutties", for only $40US a day!

You'll find this to include; nice rooms with double beds, "safes", 21' color TVs, Cable, 24/7 English News Channels (CNN/Fox News), unlimited Local Calling, Living Room area, Kitchen, microwave, etc. Two "very" full meals a day right down the stairs, and a "cutie" of your choice every single day, "also" just right down the stairs! All of this for only $40US! Where else can you find something like this other than in "The True Lost Paradise Medellin"? , the very source of some of the most "beautiful women" in The World!

I have to be truthfull, you won't get a lot of GFE, but for "quick cheap s. X with "hotties" (30 mnts.), you can't beat it! Check it out guys! Just $40US a day! Let me break it down for you; $27US for Room & Board and $13US for the 30 mnt. "hottie" full body Massage!

Frank Casio!Frank,

Porfavor, porfavor. Where can I find such a miraculous place. A place where things are both GOOD and CHEAP !

Same posts on CRT and ISG, where else to you try to advertise your Mayorista apartments?

Rainman3

Frank Casio
09-06-08, 08:46
Frank,

Porfavor, porfavor. Where can I find such a miraculous place. A place where things are both GOOD and CHEAP !

Same posts on CRT and ISG, where else to you try to advertise your Mayorista apartments?

Rainman3Hi Mr. Rainman 3, 4 or is it 5, you seem to pup up everywhere! Well, to answer your question first of all, you can find this "miraculous place" at My Place on La Mayorista Strip!

You shouldn't complain if you havn't tried it! It is "exactly" what it is, room & board plus a "hottie" full body Massage for $40US a day, "no more, no less"! I'm glad you think it's a "miracle", but is no more a miracle than the fact that you speak without "verifying"! Why don't you give it a try, you might just like it! As you said is Good-N-Cheap, not Great-N-Cheap, although some might think it's "great also", it depends on your perspective!

Frank Casio!

Rainman3
09-06-08, 14:31
Hi Mr. Rainman 3, 4 or is it 5, you seem to pup up everywhere! Well, to answer your question first of all, you can find this "miraculous place" at My Place on La Mayorista Strip!

You shouldn't complain if you havn't tried it! It is "exactly" what it is, room & board plus a "hottie" full body Massage for $40US a day, "no more, no less"! I'm glad you think it's a "miracle", but is no more a miracle than the fact that you speak without "verifying"! Why don't you give it a try, you might just like it! As you said is Good-N-Cheap, not Great-N-Cheap, although some might think it's "great also", it depends on your perspective!

Frank Casio!Frank,

First of all I love Medellin and yes I have visited Mayorista many times. There are some cuties to be found there but there are many more fuglies than there are cuties. For me Mayorista is a place to be visited short term. Ihave found cuties there that I have even brought back to my apartment for TLN. I just do not believe that with all there is to see and do in Medellin that most guys want to be stuck with sleeping digs in Mayorista. Sorry if you disagree. Most times I stay in a room in a plush apt. in Torres Blancas II across the street from Clinica Medellin in Poblado. 5 terraces, internet, vonage phone for free calls to the states and huge w/large living areas and private bath for all three bedrooms, oh and kitchen to. All of this for $45 dollars a night and in a fantastic location. And there are plenty of places like this to be found in Medellin in much,much nicer areas then Mayorista !

But this is besides the point. The main thing that I and many others take offense with is you rehashing old news in order to try to rent out your apartments.

Rainman3

Ricker
09-06-08, 16:36
Hi Mr. Rainman 3, 4 or is it 5, you seem to pup up everywhere! Well, to answer your question first of all, you can find this "miraculous place" at My Place on La Mayorista Strip!

Frank Casio!Ya know, the truth is, at least for me.

Your "My Place" on the Mayorista strip is another alternative for guys traveling to Medellin.

The rate for a room looks like about $25 bucks US a night, plus you'd save a little on not having to pay for the motel room at the Mayorista after selecting a chica there.

If you love the street chicas, and cheap, quick lays, this may very well be a nice place to camp out.

To be honest, and I think most guys know this, the Mayorista chicas, the vast majority anyways, are not going to give you anywhere near a GFE experience nor a real full body massage.

Of course if you visit the same chica several times, you speak some spanish, enough to bond at least a bit and she digs you somewhat, the GFE may be possible.

Honestly a lot of gringo visitors wouldn't be capable of this feat.

These chicas are just not that easy to crack.

Have I had GFE from these chicas? Of course some, but I'm good at it ... hahaha :)

I wouldn't base my entire stay in Medellin on the Mayorista chicas, but if that's what you're into, then this "MY Place" could be your paradise.

And even if you do stay at the My Place, you certainly should branch out and see the many other areas of Medellin ... guess that's obvious.

Good luck amigos.

Frank Casio
09-09-08, 16:52
To be honest, and I think most guys know this, the Mayorista chicas, the vast majority anyways, are not going to give you anywhere near a GFE experience nor a real full body massage.

Hi Ricker,

I hope you didn't think I meant a "real" full body massage, you no what I mean, you Know, that's just a term used for! And the GFE is terrible, but is great for quick (30mnts.) unabashed, dirty s. X with some "hotties"! But, I'm also good at getting the GFE eventually!

Frank Casio!

Almotu
09-18-08, 04:33
... Most times I stay in a room in a plush apt. in Torres Blancas II across the street from Clinica Medellin in Poblado. 5 terraces, internet, vonage phone for free calls to the states and huge w/large living areas and private bath for all three bedrooms, oh and kitchen to. All of this for $45 dollars a night and in a fantastic location. And there are plenty of places like this to be found in Medellin in much,much nicer areas then Mayorista !
Rainman3I could use a $45/night 3-bedroom rental! Please PM me the rental information.

I am guessing you are sharing this gem of an apartment with several other guests?

World Travel 69
09-18-08, 15:41
It is in Part on the Hotel, Apartment List Thread.

10. Torres Blancas II, Calle 5b #43b-50, Patio Bonito, across the street from Clinica Medellin in Poblado. 5 terraces, internet, vonage phone for free calls to the states and huge w/large living areas and private bath for all three bedrooms, oh and kitchen to. All of this for $45-$80-$175 dollars a night, cheaper by the week. Tel: 574-266-6064. Owned by Member WhiteLight. http://zona-viva.tripod.com/index.html

I could use a $45/night 3-bedroom rental! Please PM me the rental information.

I am guessing you are sharing this gem of an apartment with several other guests?

Jchipper
09-19-08, 13:15
Not much going on in the way of new reports but did get a new card for Latins in centro yesterday, haven't been there, anyone who has? Also the Massage place in cc/Monterey is a good place for a real massage and HJ if you get the right girl. Any info on Massajes Japons girls, I know its legit in cc Villaneuva, also any recomneds for Poblado or Envigado for legit MP with HJ, or new Centro locations for the same would be appreciaited by the Chipper, PM with details.

Acuerpado
09-19-08, 17:28
For those of you who do stay in the center, the Gimnasio Orion at Calle 54 49-97 isn't anything special but is good for a short workout. This gym is a half block from the Parque de Bolivar. Owner Jorge is a nice guy. The cost is 4, 000 per day or 50, 000 per month. The phone is 511 7564. There's a surprising amount of cute girls around from 6 pm to 9. They're open 7 days a week.

Guys,

Thanks

Cachorro
10-04-08, 14:13
Does anyone know about this hotel?

I am mostly concerned about the area?
Safe?
I know it is close to El Pablado.

Gran Hotel, Calle 54, # 45-92. Rates: US$50, Pool. Tel: 4-513-4455.Anything where you see both calles and carreras in the 40's and 50's is Centro (or close to it).

Off the top of my head, that hotel looks like it's close to Parque Periodista near the Avenida Oriental.

Max Speed
10-05-08, 00:09
Cachorro

Gran Hotel is located very close to PMs of Centro. It is a big building, service is good, but it is a bit complicated to get in GFs, especially at night because you have to register your girl. It is more easy during the day, because there make many events in their conferernce rooms located in the last floor.

LuckyEddie
10-08-08, 15:19
Strip Clubs / Clubs

3. Ejecutivo, Calle 53 # 48-20. 25-40 Chicas. Prices: 60k 30 min. Hours: Monday to Sunday, 2pm to _.

4. Maracaido, Calle 53 # 49-30. 25-40 Chicas. Prices: 50k 30 min. Hours: Monday to Sunday, 2pm to _.

5. Las Americana, Calle 53 # 49-50. 25-40 Chicas. Prices: 50k 30 min. Hours: Monday to Sunday, 6pm to 3am.

8. Grill Occidental, Carrera 52 # 53-158, (Central area). __ Chicas. Prices: 50k 30 min. Tel: 231-2326. Hours: ___.I have gone to these, all 4 in sucession a total of 4 times and never hooked up. I just have a beer maybe two and never see anything good. No big deal, there's no cover, just had over a bill for to the girl who just danced and beers are 4mil - not bat at all.

Last night I deceded I was going to hook up and that I would find a babe in one of these places. But while making the rounds I noticed no one going to any back rooms for sex. Must be a slow night I thought to myself.

So I finally hit it off with one and she tells me there are no rooms and we need to go to my place or rent a room.

What a hassle. These Centro strip clubs don't have habitaciones? I have to pay the bar fine, rent a room and pay the chick?

Why did the author of my quote post 50K 30 mins?

Some advice?

Where to go besides Fase Dos to get laid hassle free at midnight. A place with a bar and somethingf social going on? By hassle free I mean "on the premises" - no bar fine, no taxi, no hotel, no other taxi, no walking down the street with a prostitute. There is a time and a place for all of that.

Sometimes I just want to go somewhere, see a bunch of women, play the fake pick up game, have a few drinks, listen to the music, grab that chick and grind it out right there. Know what I mean?

Artisttyp
10-08-08, 16:15
I have gone to these, all 4 in sucession a total of 4 times and never hooked up. I just have a beer maybe two and never see anything good. No big deal, there's no cover, just had over a bill for to the girl who just danced and beers are 4mil - not bat at all.

Last night I deceded I was going to hook up and that I would find a babe in one of these places. But while making the rounds I noticed no one going to any back rooms for sex. Must be a slow night I thought to myself.

So I finally hit it off with one and she tells me there are no rooms and we need to go to my place or rent a room.

What a hassle. These Centro strip clubs don't have habitaciones? I have to pay the bar fine, rent a room and pay the chick?

Some advice?

Where to go besides Fase Dos to get laid hassle free at midnight. A place with a bar and somethingf social going on? By hassle free I mean "on the premises" - no bar fine, no taxi, no hotel, no other taxi, no walking down the street with a prostitute. There is a time and a place for all of that.

Sometimes I just want to go somewhere, see a bunch of women, play the fake pick up game, have a few drinks, listen to the music, grab that chick and grind it out right there. Know what I mean?Try the strip clubs in el centro 50k will get you a half hour with room included. Conejitas and America come to mind. Also the street scenes around ave greiff have cheap hotels either above the bars or across the street. Usually 25k for the girl and something like 10k goes to the hotel.

I never went to any of the clubs you just listed. I had good experiences in the centro strip clubs.

I might be making a return in a few weeks. I am not sure yet.

Blaster54
10-08-08, 21:54
Good article about the strip clubs and 50for 30, and no rooms. Question, did you inquire about the bar fine by chance. And, did you find places exactally like what you said you would like to find at the end of your post?

I am headed there and Bogota in January so taking carefull notes.

Kdogg21
10-08-08, 23:00
I have gone to these, all 4 in sucession a total of 4 times and never hooked up. I just have a beer maybe two and never see anything good. No big deal, there's no cover, just had over a bill for to the girl who just danced and beers are 4mil - not bat at all.

Some advice?

Sometimes I just want to go somewhere, see a bunch of women, play the fake pick up game, have a few drinks, listen to the music, grab that chick and grind it out right there. Know what I mean?Maracaibo and ejectivo do, not sure about the other 2. There are short time hotels next door to the clubs.

Conjiito on 53 has an entrance to a hotel that you use.

San Diego also has ST rooms. as does apteosis. and International in itagui.

LuckyEddie
10-09-08, 03:35
Try the strip clubs in el centro 50k will get you a half hour with room included. Conejitas and America come to mind. Also the street scenes around ave greiff have cheap hotels either above the bars or across the street. Usually 25k for the girl and something like 10k goes to the hotel.

I never went to any of the clubs you just listed. I had good experiences in the centro strip clubs.My post says Centro and those mentioned on the list I posted ARE the 4 strip clubs in the heart of Centro. "America" and "Americana" are the same place.

I am looking for a place where I walk in, mingle, drink, do the pick up, go to a room without leaving the place and then leave. NO HOTEL.

Do any of these strip clubs in Centro have rooms right in them? Even the 2 on the same block on Degreiff?

Thanks!

LuckyEddie
10-09-08, 03:57
Maracaibo and ejectivo do, not sure about the other 2. There are short time hotels next door to the clubs.

Conjiito on 53 has an entrance to a hotel that you use.

San Diego also has ST rooms. as does apteosis. and International in itagui.First of all thank for everyone for responding.

Going to the hotel next door or close by involves a bar fine (?), a hotel "check in" and again - I'm lazy and trying to avoid the hassle. In this case I'm just looking to get laid on site, in Centro at night after the MPs are all closed.

San Diego, FaseII are too expensive and although I know Apoteosis has rooms, all three are all too far away. I moved to Centro for a reason, he he he. I usually hit the MPs during the day. I figured in Centro, walking distance from my apartment, that I would be able hook up at night, right in the club without paying an exit fine (or not) and without having to go accross the street and do a transaction with another place of business - a hotel.

SO, I went from Las Gatas and then around the corner, up 53 and hit them in order: Americana, Maracaibo and last Ejecutiva. In the first three places I didn't SEE any rooms or doors or any guys coming out from anywhere but I don't know 100% sure because no girl really caught my eye so I didn't even get to that point. I was in each place for about 2 beers (20 mins) and they were pretty busy - I thought I would have seen something that would have indicated "rooms on site".

BUT

In the last place, Ejecutiva, I finally had a girl all lined up and in this place I did not see any door going anywhere except bathrooms. If a hooker who is asking me to "let's go and do it" and I ask if there "are any rooms here?", you would think that even if that meant going to the hotel attached or next door that she would slightly lie and say "yes" to that question. I asked her if there are rooms here and she said "no rooms here, we have to go to your place or to a hotel." I'm bilingual so there's no communication problem.

I went though this at Metropol last Thursday and paid the bar fine and went to a short time love motel. I know Metropol IS a hotel.

So Kdogg you say you've been in Ejecutiva and Maracaibo paid 50K or whatever to the girl and went to a room on premises to do the deed, without having to go to another establishment?

Artisttyp
10-09-08, 15:34
my post says centro and those mentioned on the list i posted are the 4 strip clubs in the heart of centro. "america" and "americana" are the same place.

i am looking for a place where i walk in, mingle, drink, do the pick up, go to a room without leaving the place and then leave. no hotel.

do any of these strip clubs in centro have rooms right in them? even the 2 on the same block on degreiff?

thanks!the answer to your question is yes and no there is no salida fee at the two i mentioned. there are rooms on site. i've never tried to take one out.

conejitas is situated right underneath a hotel. you go in get your drink on choose a girl then she leads you through a door/staircase up to the rooms. 50k for a half hour which includes room and chica.

america which is located a few blocks away does not have a hotel but has on- site rooms w/showers! behind the dj booth. a girl must show you the way. be careful that they don't charge you more. i was once quoted 70k but i found out the rate is 50k just like conejitas.

de grieff doesn't have strip clubs to my knowledge. there are a load of little drinking bars one right after the other. the girls are rep001tered throughout these bars. you talk to them then bring them upstairs (hotel rooms above like conejitas) or across the street to a hotel. the only cost to you is the girl usually 25k + 10k on average for the room. no other costs. if you have been to mayorista you will understand the de greiff scene.

you cannot avoid a hotel scenario if you monger via de greiff but it's not a big deal. it's just a room to screw for 30 minutes.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

LuckyEddie
10-09-08, 17:08
You guys rock.

Kdogg21
10-09-08, 23:31
First of all thank for everyone for responding.

Going to the hotel next door or close by involves a bar fine (?), a hotel "check in" and again - I'm lazy and trying to avoid the hassle. In this case I'm just looking to get laid on site, in Centro at night after the MPs are all closed.

San Diego, FaseII are too expensive and although I know Apoteosis has rooms, all three are all too far away. I moved to Centro for a reason, he he he. I usually hit the MPs during the day. I figured in Centro, walking distance from my apartment, that I would be able hook up at night, right in the club without paying an exit fine (or not) and without having to go accross the street and do a transaction with another place of business - a hotel.

SO, I went from Las Gatas and then around the corner, up 53 and hit them in order: Americana, Maracaibo and last Ejecutiva. In the first three places I didn't SEE any rooms or doors or any guys coming out from anywhere but I don't know 100% sure because no girl really caught my eye so I didn't even get to that point. I was in each place for about 2 beers (20 mins) and they were pretty busy - I thought I would have seen something that would have indicated "rooms on site".

BUT

In the last place, Ejecutiva, I finally had a girl all lined up and in this place I did not see any door going anywhere except bathrooms. If a hooker who is asking me to "let's go and do it" and I ask if there "are any rooms here?", you would think that even if that meant going to the hotel attached or next door that she would slightly lie and say "yes" to that question. I asked her if there are rooms here and she said "no rooms here, we have to go to your place or to a hotel." I'm bilingual so there's no communication problem.

I went though this at Metropol last Thursday and paid the bar fine and went to a short time love motel. I know Metropol IS a hotel.

So Kdogg you say you've been in Ejecutiva and Maracaibo paid 50K or whatever to the girl and went to a room on premises to do the deed, without having to go to another establishment?

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Yes they have rooms, in Maracaibo, the rooms are behind the bar, you have to behind the bar to get to them. In ejectivo the rooms are right when you walk in. As you enter down the tunnel there is a door to your right.

LuckyEddie
10-10-08, 14:14
The police regularly makes sweeps there. Usually a group of 8-10 cops goes into every bar door-to-door, orders the lights on and music off, checks IDs and searches for drugs, etc. on everyone inside the bars and on the sidewalk. The police does the same also in the Cl53 location. During one 4-week period I was stopped and searched 5 times at those areas. 10-04-07 at 10:48 post 651487 Thanks Kdogg - you are correct my friend. Thank you.

I am quoting a post from last October to mention that I did get searched last night myself in Centro in the middle club. I left really fast and went home. I don't know what ended up happening to everyone else there and I didn't want to find out.

Word of advice - be careful what you have on your person when you go out. Take ID and be prepared for a little hassle every now and then. Not a big deal- just be smart in Centro in the clubs and everywhere.

World Travel 69
10-10-08, 19:22
Someone showed me his ID. He had a photocopy made of the picture and signature pages of his passport, then he had it laminated.

I did it, it looks like a professional document. Much better than carrying a flimsy piece of photocopy paper.

Thanks Kdogg - you are correct my friend. Thank you.

I am quoting a post from last October to mention that I did get searched last night myself in Centro in the middle club. I left really fast and went home. I don't know what ended up happening to everyone else there and I didn't want to find out.

Word of advice - be careful what you have on your person when you go out. Take ID and be prepared for a little hassle every now and then. Not a big deal- just be smart in Centro in the clubs and everywhere.

LuckyEddie
10-10-08, 21:32
Someone showed me his ID. He had a photocopy made of the picture and signature pages of his passport, then he had it laminated.

I did it, it looks like a professional document. Much better than carrying a flimsy piece of photocopy paper.A real good idea. Never carry your real passport. I've got a cedula so I carry that.

Nortelx
10-10-08, 23:57
I have a laminated, full-color copy of my passport but this new passport card is the REAL DEAL.

http://travel.state.gov/passport/ppt_card/ppt_card_3926.html

World Travel 69
10-19-08, 17:46

LuckyEddie
10-21-08, 13:16
W69, as usual thanks for the list. There are many choices!

Also I am glad that you include non prostitute related things like discos and especially the sportsbook sportsbar Champions. Nothing beats sports gambling, watching the games and then hitting the hookers. Life is good and the bar is chica friendly.

It's good to have some other diversions here besides chicas, chicas, chicas and gambling in the casno or on sports is a good choice to get the blood pumping.

Two of my favorite pastimes.

Paesano63
10-30-08, 02:18
I've read many posts and I'm undecided where to stay.

For example, been to San jose and liked the Morazon because it was next to Del Rey but less expensive $40/night. In Panama city I stay at the Marbella or the Milan, both around 50/night, much less expensive than Veneto, but only one block from hottest action.

So basically I'm looking for a place that's in a very good location, but not willing to pay for luxury. Yet I'm willing to walk or a taxi a block or two for restaraunts/bars. Casinos.

Suggestions will be greatly appreciated. This is my first post on the Colombia boards, but I've posted many times in the Panama and Costa Rica forums. From what I've read, I think I will like MDE.

Artisttyp
10-30-08, 03:46

For example, been to San jose and liked the Morazon because it was next to Del Rey but less expensive $40/night. In Panama city I stay at the Marbella or the Milan, both around 50/night, much less expensive than Veneto, but only one block from hottest action.

So basically I'm looking for a place that's in a very good location, but not willing to pay for luxury. Yet I'm willing to walk or a taxi a block or two for restaraunts/bars. Casinos.

Suggestions will be greatly appreciated. This is my first post on the Colombia boards, but I've posted many times in the Panama and Costa Rica forums. From what I've read, I think I will like MDE.IMHO 3 choices:

1. Poblado($$$) - Upscale (think coconut grove miami) Safest area of medellin.

2. Laureles ($$)- Not as nice as poblado but also rather safe with plenty of amenities(food,bars,supermarket,travel agencies,metro) in walking distance. Not really an ugly or pretty area..it's just there. Five minute cab ride to the centro casas.

3. The Centro($ or $$)- IMHO the best rates on hotels. Thirty dollars or even slightly less will get you a decent room. Not the safest place to be in general but you should be fine during the day. At night you need to watch your back at all times. You need to ask yourself what your tolerance is. The centro has been discussed many times before.

The worst that happened to me was a drug addict came out of nowhere and shoved me. He was yelling something to me that I couldn't understand. He finished what he had to say and went away. He was noticeably on drugs.

Then there was a little kid who would grab me everytime he saw me. I had to use alcohol wipes on my hands after every encounter with him. It was nothing against him as a human but the street people rummage around in garbage all day. It can be really disgusting (and sad) when you get slimmed.

Bonhead
10-30-08, 13:37
Keep reading the MDE/Colombia boards more. MDE and BOG are not like CR and PTY mostly because the hottest action is varied (depending on what you consider 'hottest') and spread out. The cheaper hotels ($15-$40 range) tend to be in Centro which has all of the massage casas and cheaper strip joints. But Centro is very grimey and at night turns into dodge city aka Grand Theft Auto.

Most gringos tend to stay in Pobaldo (the highest end area of MDE) and rent an apartment there, or stay at a hotel like the Intercontinental, Four Points Sheraton, Holiday Inn Express, Dan Carlton, etc. On the other end in Pobaldo are the backpacker hostels. The 40-70$ range hotels in Poblado are not as common, but you can find them.

Regardless of where you stay, taxis are plentiful, safe, and a cheap.

Good luck!

Suggestions will be greatly appreciated. This is my first post on the Colombia boards, but I've posted many times in the Panama and Costa Rica forums. From what I've read, I think I will like MDE.

Tom 33
10-30-08, 15:36
Here are some choices:

http://www.lukashotel.com/sitioconsolas/home.php

http://www.hotelportonsj.com/

http://www.hotelfloridamedellin.com/somos.html

http://www.torrepoblado.com/inicio.html

http://www.hotelboteroplaza.com/alojamiento.htm

Thr first 3 are in Laureles.

Torre is in Poblado, and Botero is in el Centro.

World Travel 69
10-30-08, 17:17
There does not seen to be a lot of Escort Services in Medellin.

Here are a few changes. The other two on the list were dead.

Funny, Bogota has so many to choose from.

Escorts

1. http://www.ladiesvip.com/medellin.htm

2. http://www.dulcex.com/modelos_medellin.php

3. http://www.e-extasis.com/medellin.htm

Black Page
10-31-08, 02:09
Then there was a little kid who would grab me everytime he saw me. I had to use alcohol wipes on my hands after every encounter with him. It was nothing against him as a human but the street people rummage around in garbage all day. It can be really disgusting (and sad) when you get slimmed.You mean you are not the kind of man who would kiss a SW, right?

Artisttyp
10-31-08, 02:57
You mean you are not the kind of man who would kiss a SW, right?There is good grime and bad grime.

I leave the rest to your imagination.

Paesano63
10-31-08, 03:39
Thanks to everyone who responded, I will continue researching the boards and looking on the internet. I can rule out El Centro and concentrate on Laurelas and Poblado, but I'm still looking for a place around $40 to $60, I just want a decent room in a decent hotel, close to the metro, bars, and restarunts. I have time, my trip is in January and if any og you ar there feel free to drop me a line and I'll buy the first beer!

Joe Zzh
10-31-08, 04:16
Thanks to all for your Updates.

Massage Casas [url]4. New Life, Calle 56 (Bolivia) # 43-39, 2 piso, enter Oalo and Giradot. 12-15 Chicas. Prices: 30k 30 min., 45k 45 min., 50p hour. Tel: 216-2704. Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9am to 8pm, Sundays 10am to 6pm. (#19 on Tung’s Map.)Thanks a lot.

I just tried this massage house,it´s exellent. I do not speak a word of Spanish. But its perfect, the man write to me the price of half hour, 45 min, and i choosed 5,500 per hour. no additional charges at all.

I choosed a very nice girl, name sounds like Llane.

Great service, twice, once with oral, once with normal intercourse.

So I really do not understand why the escort service cost at leat 20,000, and the girls looks not so nice. really do not understand.

Black Page
10-31-08, 09:41
There is good grime and bad grime.
I leave the rest to your imagination.Yup!

I was kidding. My sentence was closed by a "smile", but the moderator or the forum software removed it.

Member #3437
10-31-08, 16:30
There is good grime and bad grime.

I leave the rest to your imagination.Artistyp would def kiss a SW. Just sayin.

This guy goes way off the beaten path where most gringos dare to tread.

Artisttyp
10-31-08, 20:40
Thanks to everyone who responded, I will continue researching the boards and looking on the internet. I can rule out El Centro and concentrate on Laurelas and Poblado, but I'm still looking for a place around $40 to $60, I just want a decent room in a decent hotel, close to the metro, bars, and restarunts. I have time, my trip is in January and if any og you ar there feel free to drop me a line and I'll buy the first beer!If $60 is your max I would stick to Laureles. It sounds like you are on somewhat of a budget so having a metro in just a few blocks distance would be valuable to you. In poblado that is not always the case.

I went in person to a few hotels on carerra 70 (main drag) and almost all were in the $60/70 range for rooms equivalent to what you would find in the centro. There has been mention of rooms for less but I don't think they are reachable by email unless you see them mentioned in the lists forum.

I and many others can vouch for hotel florida. Chica friendly some english spoken and nice rooms. Not always quiet.

Polvo
10-31-08, 21:56
Artistyp would def kiss a SW. Just sayin.

This guy goes way off the beaten path where most gringos dare to tread.But after finding out where he kisses them, what I don't understand is that he doesn't use alcohol wipes on his tongue!!

Suerte!

Polvo

Artisttyp
11-01-08, 16:41
But after finding out where he kisses them, what I don't understand is that he doesn't use alcohol wipes on his tongue!!

Suerte!

Polvo

It's just my way of saying " Hello".

I ALWAYS carry mouthwash with me even 90 proof white rum in some cases. I use it right away. It isn't a guarantee but it's better than nothing.

By the way I notice other mongers asking me "what's that" when I pull it out.

This little piggy takes a bath.....even if it's in the mud.

El Paisa
11-05-08, 05:04
Hi World Travel 69, just a slight correction to the list: today I called Miel y Canela, and they told me the correct address was Carrera 65 #32A-43 and not Carrera 68A # 43-16. Also, the price for an hour of service was 60k and not 75k they also offered anal, and it costs 130k or lesbi service 140k

Anyways, thanks a lot for your great job compiling the list, it has been useful to me lots of times, and i just wanted to help a little.

World Travel 69
11-05-08, 18:38
Thanks for the update.

I will have to post it at a later date, say when I get back from at the end of the month. On my way to Colombia tomorrow.

Could you check this one out:

2. ??Mi Piel, Carrera 66AA # 34-61. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: (57) (4) 265 5369. Hours: ___.

Thanks

Hi World Travel 69, just a slight correction to the list: today I called Miel y Canela, and they told me the correct address was Carrera 65 #32A-43 and not Carrera 68A # 43-16. Also, the price for an hour of service was 60k and not 75k they also offered anal, and it costs 130k or lesbi service 140k

Anyways, thanks a lot for your great job compiling the list, it has been useful to me lots of times, and i just wanted to help a little.

Doc Bill
11-05-08, 20:16
Best way to get to MDE from the airport without getting robbed?

Thanks!

Black Page
11-06-08, 01:32
Best way to get to MDE from the airport without getting robbed?
Thanks!I see you asked the same in all forums about MDE. Why are you so afraid?

Take a taxi and relax. Medellin is a nice place. Taxi drivers are mostly honest and the people you will meet will welcome you.

I am not Colombian, but I am pretty sure that the most dangerous place I visited in my last 2 years was Washington DC (try a night walk in the wrong place there...) and not Bogota nor Medellin.

Doc Bill
11-06-08, 06:20
I'm not afraid - I'm just being cautious in a place that I'm unfamiliar with. What's the harm in asking for information?

At any rate now that I have your feedback I'll take a cab and relax.

Thanks!

DB

Tom 33
11-06-08, 14:43
I see you asked the same in all forums about MDE. Why are you so afraid?

Take a taxi and relax. Medellin is a nice place. Taxi drivers are mostly honest and the people you will meet will welcome you.

I am not Colombian, but I am pretty sure that the most dangerous place I visited in my last 2 years was Washington DC (try a night walk in the wrong place there...) and not Bogota nor Medellin.Taxi safety is an issue in Medellín. They are mostly honest people, but the natives who live here are careful with taxis. And they know what to look for, we do not.

A friend of mine was kidnapped by a taxista coming in from the Rionegro airport a few years ago. He lives here and is an ex-cop.

Most Paisas that I know will not hail a cab from the street after around 10:00 pm. They insist upon calling for a cab.

And the taxi situation is worse in Bogotá.

With the current economic situation, my Paisa friends have warned me to be extra careful taking money from any ATM. And Christmas season is always bad with ladrones more active.

This ain't Kansas.

Artisttyp
11-06-08, 21:56
Taxi safety is an issue in Medellín. They are mostly honest people, but the natives who live here are careful with taxis. And they know what to look for, we do not.

A friend of mine was kidnapped by a taxista coming in from the Rionegro airport a few years ago. He lives here and is an ex-cop.

Most Paisas that I know will not hail a cab from the street after around 10:00 pm. They insist upon calling for a cab.

And the taxi situation is worse in Bogotá.

With the current economic situation, my Paisa friends have warned me to be extra careful taking money from any ATM. And Christmas season is always bad with ladrones more active.

This ain't Kansas.A good idea is to look for an older cab driver. Older guys will less likely want any trouble. The young one's blasting reaggeaton and cocky acting are the one's to avoid. You can look at their clothes as well. Baseball cap tipped to the side etc.

This becomes an issue getting back from mayorista when the metro shuts down. You can either get a cab right in front of the action or at the end of the block next to the main road. You will have more choices there but you will also be rather *alone unless you go with someone. Hiring a cab would be a good idea for ultimate comfort but not for the thrifty.

Have your address written down on a piece of paper just in case you get a guy that gives you are hard time. One cab driver just didn't know where we wanted to go and the directions were so simple it was scary. We paid $6 for the cab got out and *walked to the location.

Gary Groundwork
11-08-08, 16:05
I see you asked the same in all forums about MDE. Why are you so afraid?

I am not Colombian, but I am pretty sure that the most dangerous place I visited in my last 2 years was Washington DC (try a night walk in the wrong place there...) and not Bogota nor Medellin.you do have to be careful. I know 2 blokes that have been held at gunpoint by cabbies. one was kidnapped.

Mw1030
11-11-08, 07:00
Hey guys,

I will be in Medellin december 4th. I will be staying in a Hotel in Parque Lleras. However, tha place that i stay at allows only 1 guest to stay per night. Since my first night i plan to party with at least 2 or 3 girls, can anyone recommend a motel near the area? Would love to see one of those that have jacuzzi, disco lights adult channels and maybe a indoor pool. Someone mentioned to go to the La Estrella sector but I am being told that area is about 30 min from Lleras. Any options you can addvise?

El Paisa
11-13-08, 23:22
Thanks for the update.

2. ??Mi Piel, Carrera 66AA # 34-61. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: (57) (4) 265 5369. Hours: ___.

ThanksSorry for taking so long answering but only today i remembered to call. The complete name of the site is Mi Piel, and it seems its a Spa and not a massage parlor. Its open from 8 am to 6 pm. I only asked for the price for the massages, but the girl that gives them called in sick, and the one answered the call didn't know the price. Hope it helps.

Regarding the taxi situation, i think Tom33 and Artisttyp gave the best advice. Just be careful, you are in n a place that you guys are unfamiliar with.

Anonymous
11-14-08, 18:06
Hey guys,

I will be in Medellin december 4th. I will be staying in a Hotel in Parque Lleras. However, tha place that i stay at allows only 1 guest to stay per night. Since my first night i plan to party with at least 2 or 3 girls, can anyone recommend a motel near the area? Would love to see one of those that have jacuzzi, disco lights adult channels and maybe a indoor pool. Someone mentioned to go to the La Estrella sector but I am being told that area is about 30 min from Lleras. Any options you can addvise?Two things:

La Estrella love hotels are only about 12-15 minutes from your hotel in the evenings. If you pick them up somewhere near the highway, take it straight south just past the big blue/white SurAmerica sign and the first hotel (Unicorn) is on your left. Just past the turnoff, at the first light, you can go right and find two more hotels going up the hill. All great choices.

The other, why are you paying for hotels that aren't monger friendly? Just get a nice economical apartment that is monger-friendly! Unfortunately we won't be open yet in December, but would be happy to help in the future!

Jchipper
11-16-08, 15:24
Why all the hype, and what exactly are you afraid of? This aint Disneyland! If you want to Monger step up to the plate and take a chance! I hate to see people who miss an opportunity to drink, live and love and choose to run from the chance rather than embrace the moment of fear and anticipation, maybe therapy would work for you?

World Travel 69
11-19-08, 13:06
This thread is for updating places to find chicas.

Here is a new one.

Amsterdan, Calle 54 # 49-97, Local 321, C.C. Boulevard Caracas, In front of C.C. El Cid. __ Chicas. Prices: 28k+. Tel: 511 45 33. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am to 7pm, Sundays and Holidays 11am to 5pm.

World Travel 69
11-19-08, 13:16
This place has been closed for about two years, so say the owners of the store across from it.

(Might be closed?) Casa Blanca, Carrera 50A # 57-38 (Balboa x La Paz) 20-30 Chicas. Prices: 30k 30 min. Tel: 231-6432. Hours: __. (#5 on Tung’s Map.)

Malodr
11-20-08, 00:34
This thread is for updating places to find chicas.

Here is a new one.

Amsterdan, Calle 54 # 49-97, Local 321, C.C. Boulevard Caracas, In front of C.C. El Cid. __ Chicas. Prices: 28k+. Tel: 511 45 33. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am to 7pm, Sundays and Holidays 11am to 5pm.Just in time for my trip and only 28,000..

World Travel 69
11-21-08, 22:24

SandRabbit
12-15-08, 23:44
I am wanting to visit MDE in September while on my CTG trip, for a few days. I can't afford $589 Avianca wants, at this time AeroRepublica isn't selling tickets that far out, and COPA is to email me the price. Taking the autobus seems the only cheap way to go, at about $86 usd round trip. Doesn't that bus ride take about 13 hours? Any suggestions on which autobus company.

Thanks in advance,

The Rabbit

Tom 33
12-16-08, 13:36
I am wanting to visit MDE in September while on my CTG trip, for a few days. I can't afford $589 Avianca wants, at this time AeroRepublica isn't selling tickets that far out, and COPA is to email me the price. Taking the autobus seems the only cheap way to go, at about $86 usd round trip. Doesn't that bus ride take about 13 hours? Any suggestions on which autobus company.

Thanks in advance,

The RabbitI usually fly http://www.aires.aero/. You should be able to get RT tickets for around US$200 to 250 at today's exchange rate. And you will land at the MDE airport in the city, EOH.

The bus takes around 12 hours on a good day. There can be problems with traffic accidents and landslides that can add up to 6 hours to the trip. Find the most expensive bus.

Menteng
12-16-08, 14:20

Thanks in advance,

The RabbitI think that in september 2009, any price quoted now, will have changed.

I flew Aires airlines last week from CTG to MDE and the price was 322K pesos (one way). From MDE to CTG, I travelled with Rapido Ochoa bus company and the price for the 14 hours(!) trip was 94K pesos. The duration of the bustrip made me fly back.

Bobsthrobbinknob
12-16-08, 18:21
Medellin 11/21/08 The list from North to SouthThis is probably one of the most amazing posts I've ever seen on the ISG. I've been looking for a new "haunt", and this info has made my decision for me. Having experience with Columbian girls in San Nicholas Aruba, I can't wait to get there to run myself silly.

Thanks so much World Travel 69! Bob

World Travel 69
12-17-08, 01:16
One way 282 pesos.

http://www.aerorepublica.com/

I think that in september 2009, any price quoted now, will have changed.

I flew Aires airlines last week from CTG to MDE and the price was 322K pesos (one way). From MDE to CTG, I travelled with Rapido Ochoa bus company and the price for the 14 hours(!) trip was 94K pesos. The duration of the bustrip made me fly back.

Tom 33
12-17-08, 14:09
One way 282 pesos.

http://www.aerorepublica.com/I just checked Aero Republica. It looks like all flights go through Bogotá and take around 3 hours to get from MDE to CTG.

The Aires flights stop in Montería. But they only land long enough to discharge and board passengers. You never get off the plane. It takes 1 hours and 15 minutes to get to CTG.

Relapse 1952
12-17-08, 20:33
Does anyone know the area, names and addresses of the Casas in Bello. I was in Bello last night and even the taxie drivers said there weren't any.

I'm sorry, but a place that big has to have a few casas!

Thanks,

Relapse

Blaster54
12-17-08, 23:11
Avianca is running a promotion for January, at least from Medellin to Bogota. I booked a one way from Medellin to Bogota in January for $67.00 U.S. dollars. Not bad compaired to the $135.00 when I checked last month!

SandRabbit
12-20-08, 18:05
So CTG to MDE the bus averages about 22 miles per hour?

How many stops does it make?

The Rabbit

Almotu
12-21-08, 04:16
Anybody know anything about this place? It has an address of Carrera 50 No. 52-08 Piso 4. It is listed as a Club for Men. Is it a regular massage place or with extras?

Tom 33
12-21-08, 11:26
So CTG to MDE the bus averages about 22 miles per hour?

How many stops does it make?

The RabbitHow did you measure the mileage?

The roads through the mountains do not go in a straight line.

SandRabbit
12-21-08, 15:16
Using Aires is a great idea, I thought they went out of business a few years ago. They wil be a great option.

Rabbit

Malodr
12-23-08, 01:38
Using Aires is a great idea, I thought they went out of business a few years ago. They wil be a great option.

RabbitI used them to go from Medellin to cartengna. It was a great trip.

SandRabbit
12-23-08, 04:09
I looked at a map & scale, guessed it was about 300 miles??? Must not be a straight stretch of hi-way nowhere. HAHA

The Rabbit

Dean1
12-26-08, 00:22
As a soon to be first timer in Medellin I have a couple of quetions:

1) checking out the pictures from some of the discos on Pegateya.com I can't help but notice that a) there are lots of good looking women and b) many of the same good looking women keep popping up at multiple discos and on various dates. Are these just young party animals or is there a good chance they are prepagos? Are there lots of prepagos at Mangos, Babylon, Kasa, Cirque, etc? And if there are how do you generally spot/approach them or do they generally approach gringos?

2) I plan on travelling to other cities such as Armenia and Bucaramanga. Are there people or taxi drivers in those cities that can hook one up with prepagos??

Any help appreciated.

BTW, I will be heading in in mid January. Looking to have fun with maybe some pretty college students in exchange for them being a little pampered. Anyone with any particular advice on the best ways to do that (like is it best just to go to the discos or are there taxi drivers or others I should call) please post it or PM me. I am interested in really good looking part timers - not full time professional hookers. Anyone with similar interests (and hopefully experience there) wanting to hook up please PM me.

Much thanks in advance for the help/advice.

RoadGlide
12-26-08, 05:37
For those of you that are familiar with Pattaya, are there any places in Medellin that are similar to the Hell Club or the Cave Bar in Pattaya?

Latin Bound
12-26-08, 15:59
As a soon to be first timer in Medellin I have a couple of quetions:

1) checking out the pictures from some of the discos on Pegateya.com I can't help but notice that a) there are lots of good looking women and b) many of the same good looking women keep popping up at multiple discos and on various dates. Are these just young party animals or is there a good chance they are prepagos? Are there lots of prepagos at Mangos, Babylon, Kasa, Cirque, etc? And if there are how do you generally spot/approach them or do they generally approach gringos?

2) I plan on travelling to other cities such as Armenia and Bucaramanga. Are there people or taxi drivers in those cities that can hook one up with prepagos??

Any help appreciated.

BTW, I will be heading in in mid January. Looking to have fun with maybe some pretty college students in exchange for them being a little pampered. Anyone with any particular advice on the best ways to do that (like is it best just to go to the discos or are there taxi drivers or others I should call) please post it or PM me. I am interested in really good looking part timers - not full time professional hookers. Anyone with similar interests (and hopefully experience there) wanting to hook up please PM me.

Much thanks in advance for the help/advice.The pay for play in bucarmanga is very limited, if not non existent. I'm planning to spend new years over there if things work fine and I'll give it another shot. If I hit any jackpot I'll share the info.

Almotu
12-26-08, 17:06
For those of you that are familiar with Pattaya, are there any places in Medellin that are similar to the Hell Club or the Cave Bar in Pattaya?RG: I know about the Hell Club but what do you get at the Cave Bar?

As far as I know there is nothing that is out & out guaranteed kinky in Medellin as the Hell Club. Maybe there is something more exclusive that locals are privy to but none that I know about catering to Gringos.

Mule69
12-26-08, 18:12
Welcome To the board Dean, First thing is you must speak and understand pretty much fluent spanish to succeed at the places you plan on going. If so then I'm sure there are others who can answer your queries. Armenia and Bucuramanga are off the beaten path for gringo mongers so be careful.

Dean1
12-27-08, 04:29
Thanks. Yes, I speak spanish well so that won't be problem.

The main thing is I just need to meet woman -whether the best way is to hang out at certain discos or to have intermediaries who give referrals - such as maybe the taxi drivers on this list.

BTW, in addition to the previous info I asked for if anyone can clue me in on prices that would be great. What does one pay or buy a college girl prepago? and I assume if I use one of the taxi drivers as a referral service I should pay them? Generally what is condidered fair for that service?

I am not looking for anything exact, nor am I looking for bargains. I just want to pay what is within some fair range and not be totally ripped off just because it is my first time to Medellin.

Thanks in advance for any help.

BTW, if I am just being stupid and you just have to figure this all out when you show up feel free to tell me that too :-)

Malodr
12-28-08, 19:00

The main thing is I just need to meet woman -whether the best way is to hang out at certain discos or to have intermediaries who give referrals - such as maybe the taxi drivers on this list.

BTW, in addition to the previous info I asked for if anyone can clue me in on prices that would be great. What does one pay or buy a college girl prepago? and I assume if I use one of the taxi drivers as a referral service I should pay them? Generally what is condidered fair for that service?

I am not looking for anything exact, nor am I looking for bargains. I just want to pay what is within some fair range and not be totally ripped off just because it is my first time to Medellin.

BTW, if I am just being stupid and you just have to figure this all out when you show up feel free to tell me that too :-)If you speak Spanish, try just walking up to chicas and talking to them. Taxi guys know nothing really. I never pay more than 100,000 for a TLN and they pay their own transportation.

Bonhead
12-29-08, 13:07

BTW, if I am just being stupid and you just have to figure this all out when you show up feel free to tell me that too :-)There is no special place you go to filed with college type prepagos. I have met only one or two individuals in Medellin with a consistent stream of quality, but alas, I have lost both of their numbers.

All this being said, if you enjoy hitting the club/disco wherever it is you live, and move around and communicate/dance with chicas very easily, then you will have lots of fun in Medellin. Plenty of Discos to go to where there are many, many chicas to meet (Circus, Babylon, Pharmacy, Delux, Oz, etc.). Your success rate, if you are smooth, can easily be 80% picking up regular girls in Medellin. Even if you are a self professed loser, you might have a 20% shot, whereas you would never have a chance in hell back home.

Some guys don't appreciate the disco type of hunt and just go for the sure thing. If that is more your style, look under Medellin Lists and you will find everything you need there.

Gary Groundwork
01-12-09, 20:43
All this being said, if you enjoy hitting the club/disco wherever it is you live, and move around and communicate/dance with chicas very easily, then you will have lots of fun in Medellin. Plenty of Discos to go to where there are many, many chicas to meet (Circus, Babylon, Pharmacy, Delux, Oz, etc.). Your success rate, if you are smooth, can easily be 80% picking up regular girls in Medellin. Even if you are a self professed loser, you might have a 20% shot, whereas you would never have a chance in hell back home.

Some guys don't appreciate the disco type of hunt and just go for the sure thing. If that is more your style, look under Medellin Lists and you will find everything you need there.I also enjoy discotecas. However is it not fair to say that in Medellin it is difficult to find single girls in discotecas. It is unlike other countries where girls go out to pick up. Here the girls go out almost all the time with males.

Bonhead
01-13-09, 03:07
I also enjoy discotecas. However is it not fair to say that in Medellin it is difficult to find single girls in discotecas. It is unlike other countries where girls go out to pick up. Here the girls go out almost all the time with males.You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. I can't remember a time that I was at a disco in Medellin where the ratio was not favorable to me.

Gary Groundwork
01-17-09, 04:36
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. I can't remember a time that I was at a disco in Medellin where the ratio was not favorable to me.Lmao! So you are saying that when you go into a normal bar or discoteca in Medellin you see single girls everywhere in pairs and threes on their own without males, out to pick up like in western countries?

The culture here finds girls going out with novios or amigos because the males pay.

I can think of only two establishments where you might find single girls.

But you're right I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Gary Groundwork
01-17-09, 04:37
For those of you that are familiar with Pattaya, are there any places in Medellin that are similar to the Hell Club or the Cave Bar in Pattaya?No not even close.

Malodr
01-17-09, 15:03
Lmao! So you are saying that when you go into a normal bar or discoteca in Medellin you see single girls everywhere in pairs and threes on their own without males, out to pick up like in western countries?

The culture here finds girls going out with novios or amigos because the males pay.

But you're right I have no idea what I'm talking about.They go out with their friends. I see groups or 2-3 chicas together all the time. I have approached them and even chatted with them.

Its not hard at all to find single non puta chicas in this great place.

World Travel 69
01-17-09, 16:08
Guys:

You are posting lots of things that do not update the List, so how helping to fill in the blanks on the List?

I have rearrange the List, but do not have any New Info.

Gary Groundwork
01-18-09, 00:43
They go out with their friends. I see groups or 2-3 chicas together all the time. I have approached them and even chatted with them.

Its not hard at all to find single non puta chicas in this great place.Agreed, I have seen loads in centro commercials, cofees hops etc etc however from my experience as far as nightclubs go it isn't the same as in The States, London and Australia etc etc.

Bonhead
01-18-09, 04:02
Lmao! So you are saying that when you go into a normal bar or discoteca in Medellin you see single girls everywhere in pairs and threes on their own without males, out to pick up like in western countries?

But you're right I have no idea what I'm talking about.Again, if the ratio is 3:2, 4:1, whatever it is.- it doesn't matter if they are there with other friends. They are there to have a good time.- I can count many, many times I have gone to a discoteca and 5-6 girls are hanging out with a handful of guys, it is obvious that several of the girls are single, I befriend one of the guys and/or one of the girls will pull me over to dance with her girlfriend and just like that the night is fun!

Yes the culture is that girls most often will go out when invited by someone else who will be treating. This is more of a financial thing in my opinion. Several girl friends who I know that are well-to-do with good jobs frequently go out to Lleras, La 70, La 33, etc with other girl friends and pick up their own tab.

Revolt
01-18-09, 12:58
I happened to found this journal while browsing the web. Maybe he is a ISG member. I think he just recently started it. Not bad. Does any of you guys know who this guys is?

Here is the link, www. krooklyn. com

Malodr
01-18-09, 16:42
Guys:

You are posting lots of things that do not update the List, so how helping to fill in the blanks on the List?

I have rearrange the List, but do not have any New Info.Last trip I hit only 5 casas mentioned on your list and found all my chica needes for my two week trip.

New Life and Sexi were very well stocked.

Hog Dog
01-21-09, 14:29
Guys:

I have rearrange the List, but do not have any New Info.Possible correction here.

"The list" says...

2. La Mansion Verde, (Venus), Calle 58 # 49-68. 10+ Chicas. Prices: 30k 30 min., 35k 45 min., 45k hour. Tel: 254 66 81, Cell: 316 851 43 41. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am-8pm. Sunday 10.30am to 5pm. (#17 on Tung’s Map.)

I went looking for this place, but what I found at that address was an empty lot with nothing but weeds and rubble. Does this place exist? Or is the address perhaps incorrect?

No real problem though since Casa de Piedra (Linda Chicas) is right next door and is an impressively nice establishment (though the woman tried charging me 140K COP for the room fee instead of the 70K stated here).

Hog Dog
01-21-09, 14:43
Update for the list:

*7. Aiffe, Calle 57 #43-33, (El Palo con Girardot). 5-6 Chicas. Prices: 30k 30 min., 45k hour. Tel: (57) (4) 254 5139. Hours: Open: Mon-Sat 10-8, Sun 11-5. http://www.masajes-aiffe.com/iindex.htm (near #15 on Tung’s Map.)

The address is incorrect. It is at Calle 57 #43-27. (Personally verified yesterday). Hours are Mon-Thurs: 10-8, Fri-Sat 10-9, Sun 11-5.

Hog Dog
01-21-09, 23:36
Here's one more you can add to the list.

Atenea, Cra. 45 (El Palo) #55-45, entre Peru y Bolivia

Mon-Sat 10-7:30, Sun./Holidays 11-5, Tel: 254 52 34

World Travel 69
02-07-09, 17:54

LuckyEddie
02-19-09, 21:45
7. Amsterdan, Calle 54 # 49-97, Local 321, C.C. Boulevard Caracas, In front of C.C. El Cid. __ Chicas. Prices: 28k+. Tel: 511 45 33. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am to 7pm, Sundays and Holidays 11am to 5pm.

Is now called SSCHINA and is under new administration.

All other information addres, hours, phone number is the same except who know about the prices.

I have not been there but rec'd the card on the street last week.

Ricker
02-20-09, 16:40
7. Amsterdan, Calle 54 # 49-97, Local 321, C.C. Boulevard Caracas, In front of C.C. El Cid. __ Chicas. Prices: 28k+. Tel: 511 45 33. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am to 7pm, Sundays and Holidays 11am to 5pm.

Is now called SSCHINA and is under new administration.

All other information addres, hours, phone number is the same except who know about the prices.

I have not been there but rec'd the card on the street last week.Funny thing you mention this place.

I was walking around a bit in el Centro, and a dude gave me the card to this place also.

It was right down the street so I decided to check it out.

The line-up was nothing spectacular that day, except if you like dark skin chicas.

The last to present herself out of about 5 chicas was a nice, thin morena.

Since I dig the dark morenitas, I decided to get to know her a bit better :)

The place itself was not so great, just being a small apartment really with a room or two close together. Nothing special.

The chica, however, was very nice. I do have a foto I'll post soon.

She wasn't a 10 in looks, maybe a 7.5 or so, though her body was 9sh for me.

Her attitude and performance was right near the 9-10 level.

When I first met her in the presentation, I asked the madam if I could chat with her for a second before deciding.

Well after a few minutes of joking around with her i told her I was trying to decide on 30 min or an hour with her.

I told her that one kiss from her would decide it.

She gave me a nice long soft kiss and I said ... "una hora porfavor" :)

Anyway, can't believe I can't remeber her name, but I can't.

She is, however, fantastic.

If ya dig the morenitas, give her a visit.

Ricker
02-20-09, 22:52
Here's the morenita from my report below.

World Travel 69
03-07-09, 22:04
A couple of these places did not pay their kickbacks to the cops.

Los Pinos West (Occidente) of the River, South of the Santa Lucia Metro Station.

CLOSED 1. Sweet Lady, Carrera 80 # 44B-287. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: (57) (4) 416 6617. Hours: ___.

CLOSED *4. La Torre VIP Bar Show, Carrera 81 # 43-42 Piso 2, near C.C. El Diamante. __ Dancers. Prices: 100k 30 min. Tel: 412 52 44, 230 69 45. Hours: ___.

5. Licores Y Compania, Carrera 74 # 42 - 97. A Nude Club, Stage Dances, 18 Female Dancers, Full Bar. Prices: Drinks 10k. Chicas 50k 30 min. Tel: 230-65 68. Hours: ___.

Los Pinos West of the River, South of the Santa Lucia Metro Station.

CLOSED 1. Pegasos Club, Calle 44 # 80-15, Nude Club, Stage Dances, __Female Dancers, Full Bar. Prices: Drinks 6k. Chicas 50k 30 min. Hours: ___.

CLOSED 2. Nemesis Club, Calle 44 # 78 – 90, Nude Club, Table Dances, __Female Dancers, Full Bar. Prices: Drinks 15k. Chicas 50k 30 min. Hours: ___.

Bolivariana West of the River, South and between the Estadio and Floresta Metro Stations.

CLOSED *1. Apoteosis Club, Calle 44 # 74-70. __ Chicas. Prices: Cover 10k includes a drink, 70k 60 min. Tel: (57) (4) 416 66 64. Hours: ___.

Found, It was missing the letter A on the Calle.

Villa Nueva East (Oriente) of Carrera 46 (Av. Oriental).

1. Nana, Calle 57A # 48-09, door bell upper right corner of the gate, near Calle Colombia (50). 6 Chicas. Prices: 30k 20 min., 30k 30 min., 50k hour. Tel: 512 78 69. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am to 6:30pm. (#15 on Tung’s Map.)

World Travel 69
03-09-09, 20:14
It looks like La Mansion Verde and Casa de Piedra is now the new Lindas Chicas.

Prado East (Oriente) of the Prado Metro Station. Be Careful in this Area.

CLOSED*1. Club Monte Caprino, Carrera 50 # 60-47. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: (57) (4) 254 1578. Hours: 24/7. (#18 on Tung’s Map.)

2. Barcelona Sala de Massajes, Calle 59 # 50-12. 4-6 Chicas. Prices: 30k-40k 30 min., 45k-60k hour. Tel: 254-2994. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am to 8pm. Sundays 11am to 5pm. (#3 on Tung’s Map.)

Villa Nueva East (Oriente) of and between the Prado Metro and Parque Berrio Stations and West (Occidente) of Carrera 46 (Av. J.E. Gaitan/Av. Oriental).

CLOSED*1. Casa de Piedra, (Lindas Chicas) Calle 58 # 50A-54. 10 Chicas. Prices: Room fee 70k, Chica 70k-90k, 100k TLN, 70k Exit Fee. Tel: 254 0598. Hours: 24/7.

2. Lindas Chicas (La Mansion Verde), (Venus), Calle 58 # 49-68. 10+ Chicas. Prices: 30k 30 min., 35k 45 min., 45k hour. Tel: 254 66 81, Cell: 317 527 81 38. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am-8pm. Sundays 10.30am to 5pm. (#17 on Tung’s Map.)

World Travel 69
03-11-09, 02:08
Nanci is pissed off that the La Mansion Verde is trying to steal her Name. Linda Chicas is hers.

I was there early afternoon. She had four beauties available, but I did not have that much cash on me. She says she does more outcalls, but she does not have a web site to see the chicas. She showed me a photo of a model that is available. What a knock out.
I told her I went by the casa and the gate was locked and two people were sitting in front of the gate. Then I called and no one answered, so I thought the place was closed. Then I went by and the lock was gone, so I rang the bell and entered.
I wish my Spanish was better. I did not get all the prices. The room fee seems high, as does the exit fee and the TLN seems low.

NOT CLOSED*1. Casa de Piedra, (Lindas Chicas) Calle 58 # 50A-54. 10 Chicas. Prices: Room fee 70k, Chica 100k, 100k TLN, 70k Exit Fee. Tel: 254 0598. Hours: 24/7. (#9 On Tung's Map).

2. La Mansion Verde, (Venus), Calle 58 # 49-68. 10+ Chicas. Prices: 30k 30 min., 35k 45 min., 45k hour. Tel: 254 66 81, Cell: 317 527 81 38. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am-8pm. Sundays 10.30am to 5pm. (#17 on Tung’s Map.)

It looks like La Mansion Verde and Casa de Piedra is now the new Lindas Chicas.

Prado East (Oriente) of the Prado Metro Station. Be Careful in this Area.

CLOSED*1. Club Monte Caprino, Carrera 50 # 60-47. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: (57) (4) 254 1578. Hours: 24/7. (#18 on Tung’s Map.)

2. Barcelona Sala de Massajes, Calle 59 # 50-12. 4-6 Chicas. Prices: 30k-40k 30 min., 45k-60k hour. Tel: 254-2994. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am to 8pm. Sundays 11am to 5pm. (#3 on Tung’s Map.)

Villa Nueva East (Oriente) of and between the Prado Metro and Parque Berrio Stations and West (Occidente) of Carrera 46 (Av. J.E. Gaitan/Av. Oriental).

CLOSED*1. Casa de Piedra, (Lindas Chicas) Calle 58 # 50A-54. 10 Chicas. Prices: Room fee 70k, Chica 70k-90k, 100k TLN, 70k Exit Fee. Tel: 254 0598. Hours: 24/7.

2. Lindas Chicas (La Mansion Verde), (Venus), Calle 58 # 49-68. 10+ Chicas. Prices: 30k 30 min., 35k 45 min., 45k hour. Tel: 254 66 81, Cell: 317 527 81 38. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am-8pm. Sundays 10.30am to 5pm. (#17 on Tung’s Map.)

Damnpants
03-11-09, 07:25
I went to Apoteosis this past Sunday. It was alive and well. Totally dead, b/c of Sunday, but very open.

15 ladies, frequent stage dances. A couple of hot bodies and a lot of not so hot bodies. 10k cover includes 2 beers. Lady beers 7k. Affordable for lady drinks!

World Travel 69
03-11-09, 13:08
These three were on Tungurahua's List, but unchecked.

I only went into the Third one. The first two I got the info from the workers sitting in front.

Prado/Jesus Nazareno West (Occidente) of the Hospital Metro Station. Be Careful in this Area.

1. La Manzana, Calle 65 # 52-69, Behind the Hospital. 10+ Chicas. Prices: 30k 30 min., 50k hour. Hours: Monday to Sunday 9pm to early am.

2. Calle 65 # 52-73, Behind the Hospital. 10+ Chicas. Prices: 30k 30 min., 50k hour. Hours: Monday to Sunday, 9pm to early am.

3. Artesanias, Calle 61 (Moore) #53-78. 15 Chicas. Prices: 7k Room, 30k Chica. Tel: 512 06 59. Hours: Monday to Sunday, 10am to 5pm.

World Travel 69
03-11-09, 22:52
Never trust a taxi driver. The one I used said it was closed.

Thanks for the correct info.

I went to Apoteosis this past Sunday. It was alive and well. Totally dead, b/c of Sunday, but very open.

15 ladies, frequent stage dances. A couple of hot bodies and a lot of not so hot bodies. 10k cover includes 2 beers. Lady beers 7k. Affordable for lady drinks!

World Travel 69
03-13-09, 14:49

Daves Pison
04-01-09, 01:46
Guys,

La Lunera is getting remodeled so it is closed temporary.

We ran inside but we Were told is going to be closed for awhile.

Errol Flynn
04-08-09, 19:37
Found both a Spanish and English site for Energy at http://fantasiasenergy.com/english.html Not great, but some useful information.

Errol Flynn
04-09-09, 20:31
Found another escort site. I don't know anything about it, but here's the link for your amusement: http://www.fierywoman.com/vips/mod.php?sec=7

Frank Casio
04-10-09, 01:59
Hi guys,

I was just in "Luna Lunera" a couple weeks ago with Ken Apples, they were remodeling in the front, but it was NOT closed! I'll check on it Saturday since I'll be partying at "Carboncitos" Disco which is just accross the street, with 3 of my girlfriends (Kelly, Steffany & Diana) and with a guest from My Place Satellite which is also right down the street from "Luna Lunera" in Clle. 33!

If any of you guys want to join me Saturday night at "Carboncitos" Disco, which is right accross from "Luna Lunera", give me a call and maybe I can bring more girls!

Frank Casio!

Guys,

La Lunera is getting remodeled so it is closed temporary.

We ran inside but we Were told is going to be closed for awhile.

Errol Flynn
04-10-09, 17:37
Since I can't wander around Medellin, I've been wandering around the internet and found a number of escort sites that don't appear on the list yet. I have no personal experience with any of them, if you do, please tell us about it.

http://www.tecomplace.com/home.aspx (150K-200K COP 1.5 hrs)
laschicaspaisas.com/inicio.html (100k cop 1.5 hrs)
www.casaclublasvegas.com
http://modelsgrilmed.es.tl/Inicio.htm (independents?)
http://www.colombiascortvip.com/en/ (250K cop/hr)
http://www.paisitasescorts.galeon.com/
www.angelespaisas.com/
www.bellaspaisas.com/
http://www.escortspaisas.com/
www.sexoenvivocolombia.com/med/
http://www.paisasvip.com (200k cop 1.5 hrs)
http://angelitaspaisas.********.com/?zx=cf71a81a8d80f14e (200k+ cop, indies?)
www.lindasmodeloscolombia.com/johanna.htm (160k-300k cop 1.25 hrs)
http://www.e-extasis.com/ladronas.htm (faces shown)
http://www.adanyevavip.com/index2.php?cdd=2&sec=7 (200-600K cop)
http://hotclubmedellin.com/medellin/home.html
http://hotclubmedellin.com/medellin/home.html (160K /hr)

Buena suerte,

Errol

SlamCity7777
04-11-09, 02:34
So what's good to wear going out? Nice button down with shoes, jeans, chinos? Or can I get by with a cool tee shirt and nice sneakers?

Thanks guys

Sport Kangaroo
04-11-09, 16:13
Slamcity7777,

No shorts. khaki pants or jeans are ok and a polo shirts. If you wear shorts you look like an american. Many colombian guys wear khaki pants and a s/s button down shirt or a polo shirt.

Sport Kangaroo
04-11-09, 16:17
Found both a Spanish and English site for Energy at http://fantasiasenergy.com/english.html Not great, but some useful information.I recomend this place was there on one of my last trips to MDE. Although not my fav place in MDE it has curb appeal. The first time I was there the line was ok so I passed and let my buddy take one and I traveled on to another place. I went back two days later and the line was a bit better. As with all these places its hit or miss and all about your personal prefrences.

Superstore
04-12-09, 02:59
Hi guys,

I was just in "Luna Lunera" a couple weeks ago with Ken Apples, they were remodeling in the front, but it was NOT closed! I'll check on it Saturday since I'll be partying at "Carboncitos" Disco which is just accross the street, with 3 of my girlfriends (Kelly, Steffany & Diana) and with a guest from My Place Satellite which is also right down the street from "Luna Lunera" in Clle. 33!

If any of you guys want to join me Saturday night at "Carboncitos" Disco, which is right accross from "Luna Lunera", give me a call and maybe I can bring more girls!

Frank Casio!Frank would like to visit your place when there. I live in monteria. How do I Contact you?

Malodr
04-12-09, 13:41
I recomend this place was there on one of my last trips to MDE. Although not my fav place in MDE it has curb appeal. The first time I was there the line was ok so I passed and let my buddy take one and I traveled on to another place. I went back two days later and the line was a bit better. As with all these places its hit or miss and all about your personal prefrences.You go, you look, that area is great, grab a coffee, check out whats walking around and move on.

LuckyEddie
04-15-09, 21:46
Since I can't wander around Medellin, I've been wandering around the internet and found a number of escort sites that don't appear on the list yet. I have no personal experience with any of them, if you do, please tell us about it.

http://www.tecomplace.com/home.aspx (150K-200K COP 1.5 hrs)
laschicaspaisas.com/inicio.html (100k cop 1.5 hrs)
www.casaclublasvegas.com
http://modelsgrilmed.es.tl/Inicio.htm (independents?)
http://www.colombiascortvip.com/en/ (250K cop/hr)
http://www.paisitasescorts.galeon.com/
www.angelespaisas.com/
www.bellaspaisas.com/
http://www.escortspaisas.com/
www.sexoenvivocolombia.com/med/
http://www.paisasvip.com (200k cop 1.5 hrs)
http://angelitaspaisas.********.com/?zx=cf71a81a8d80f14e (200k+ cop, indies?)
www.lindasmodeloscolombia.com/johanna.htm (160k-300k cop 1.25 hrs)
http://www.e-extasis.com/ladronas.htm (faces shown)
http://www.adanyevavip.com/index2.php?cdd=2&sec=7 (200-600K cop)
http://hotclubmedellin.com/medellin/home.html
http://hotclubmedellin.com/medellin/home.html (160K /hr)

Buena suerte,

ErrolThis site : http://www.e-extasis.com/ladronas.htm

Is posted by the owners. They show faces and give information because these giirls have gone on an agency call, robbed the guy and the guy complained to the agency.

If you don't speak Spanish you may just go to this link, find a hot thief and invite her over. BEWARE!

Firecrew
04-23-09, 03:52
Can someone point me to the Places to Stay list for Medellin?

July Weather?

World Travel 69
04-23-09, 16:13
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2654

Can someone point me to the Places to Stay list for Medellin?

July Weather?

John Gault
04-24-09, 16:49
Me and Frank Casio took his two girlfriends from Cali to Babylon Disco, Carrera 38 #26-260?. Cover 10k, Chica 30k Hombre All you can Drink. beer, rum or aquadente Place opened at 10 PM. It was loaded with sharp young Chicas. I would say it was 5 Chica's to one Hombre. You younger guys out there would of had a picnic.

Frank is a real piece of work. Whenever his girl would go to the bathroom He would get a phone number.When she would come back Then He would also go to the bathroom and try for more numbers.

Great music and a lot of the Chica's would dance on the tables.

A must see for you guys who have Spanish and a good game.

LuckyEddie
04-26-09, 20:17
Bar Metropol was sold and the new owners have made it just a dance club. There is no longer P4P and the bouncers seeing a single guy (s) walking in will warn him on the spot. Please update the guide.

Thanks

Loso69
04-27-09, 01:04
Went to San Diego a couple of nights ago. I had no interest in a ST in the club, and wouldn`t pay the expensive multa. But I figured I had 2 options:

1) The street action outside the club.

2) Meeting a girl outside after the 2 AM closing time.

SD is non-smoking, so I was outside every 15-20 minutes from 10.30 until 3 AM. No street action whatsoever! And SD was still pumping at 3 AM, so they definitely don`t close early.

Casa Energy is supposed to be open on Sundays. I just had a wasted trip down there. Closed on Sundays!

Loso

LuckyEddie
04-28-09, 22:35
Went to San Diego a couple of nights ago. I had no interest in a ST in the club, and wouldn`t pay the expensive multa. But I figured I had 2 options:

1) The street action outside the club.

2) Meeting a girl outside after the 2 AM closing time.

SD is non-smoking, so I was outside every 15-20 minutes from 10.30 until 3 AM. No street action whatsoever! And SD was still pumping at 3 AM, so they definitely don`t close early.

Casa Energy is supposed to be open on Sundays. I just had a wasted trip down there. Closed on Sundays!

LosoCareful with the Street action around San Diego area. Very dicey there.

Midwest
04-30-09, 05:33
Just going thru the forum when I tried to go to this website, it triggered my anti virus.

It may be nothing, but I thought I'd let you all know.

Found both a Spanish and English site for Energy at http://fantasiasenergy.com/english.html Not great, but some useful information.

Loso69
05-04-09, 10:44
The 1st shift at Las Americas starts at 2 PM; the 2nd shift starts at 7 PM. They close at 2 AM.

Las Gatas is closed on Sundays.

Loso

Dw1987
05-04-09, 23:17
Am I blind or is the Blue Room not on there?The same owner as Energy just opens later.

Kdogg21
05-05-09, 11:42
Am I blind or is the Blue Room not on there?The same owner as Energy just opens later.You are blind, it is under Belen.

Firecrew
05-12-09, 23:15
What is the best way to get from the airport to downtown?

Latin Bound
05-13-09, 07:51
What is the best way to get from the airport to downtown?You can pay for a regular taxi (50,000cop) or you could go and take a colectivo taxi in ayacucho avenue for 8,000cop, or the collectivo bus near el nutibara hotel for 6,000 cop.

Tom 33
05-13-09, 10:49
What is the best way to get from the airport to downtown?I take the mini-bus for 6K.

The last one leaves at 8:00 pm.

Manizales911
05-13-09, 12:21
What is the best way to get from the airport to downtown?Taxi ,just go to the taxi stand outside the terminal.

Midwest
05-13-09, 14:11
1) scroll down just three posts to Wolrdtravel's post "list pdf update"

2) go to bottom of list to "Drivers/Chica Guides"

3) take your pick

While you're at it, take the time to read the rest of that excellent post (kudos & Thanks to worldtravel69), it should answer your next 10 questions.

Errol Flynn
05-13-09, 15:02
What is the best way to get from the airport to downtown?There has been extensive discussion of this in the Forum, but briefly, the options (from best to cheapest) are 1. Have your hotel pick you up. This will cost about 10, 000 COP more than a Taxi ($5), but there will be someone waiting for you when you come out the gate, they will know exactly where to take you, there car will be nicer and there is virtually no chance of being ripped off. Unless you are fluent in Spanish I recommend this for any first timer. 2) call a taxi when you get there. This is more secure than getting a taxi from the line up, but you will have to wait and then find the right one. Price will be the same. 3) grab a taxi at the curb. Some say there is a risk of hijacking if you this. I only took Taxis in town, but never felt any threat, your call. 4) take the mini-bus to Central Medellin and a cheap cab from there. 5) hitch-hike. It would probably work but I sure as heck wouldn't try it.

Or, you could play like Pablo Escobar and take a helicopter!

John Gault
05-14-09, 01:51
You can pay for a regular taxi (50,000cop) or you could go and take a colectivo taxi in ayacucho avenue for 8,000cop, or the collectivo bus near el nutibara hotel for 6,000 cop.Last trip I took the bus for $3 as I did not have any pesos at the time. That was a good way to start the trip by saving some money right off the bat.

Fade Into
05-14-09, 01:53
Quick q to board: when you negotiate w/ a chica (streetwalker/mayorista) as on the list for 100k (let's say) for 3 hours, is it assumed she will provide you w/ as many pops as possible within the 3 hours or just once, and if I want more pops I need to explicitly state that beforhand?

Thing with me is that I can come like 2 or 3 times in 3 hours, so I want to get my money's worth. I don't know if this is something required to be negotiated up front.

Additionally, when you take a chica out from a strip club or a casa for 1 hour, is it possible to get 2 pops in, assuming of course I'm up to the task. Or would they only be expecting one pop for each hour? (in that case, I'm just going to ask for 30 min each time)

Daves Pison
05-15-09, 02:07
I paid 35,000 from the airport to poblado even when the sticker says 50,000 I was able to bargain my way down,I don't know about buses they look safe to me.

JazzPlayer
05-15-09, 13:57
What is the best way to get from the airport to downtown?I like this guy's service. He is waiting for you at the door of baggage claim.

Excellent service.

http://www.medellintaxi.com/

Regards,

Fade Into
05-15-09, 23:57
I like this guy's service. He is waiting for you at the door of baggage claim.

Excellent service.

http://www.medellintaxi.com/

Regards,That looks like a good rate for door-to-door service, you have used him before?

Does he speak english? And I assume have no problems against mongerers?

World Travel 69
05-16-09, 06:01
What Happened?

The Reports List, for now is for information other than finding Chicas.

Jackson is going to Fix That, Some Day!

Malodr
05-16-09, 14:08
That looks like a good rate for door-to-door service, you have used him before?

Does he speak english? And I assume have no problems against mongerers?I used this guy all the time when I was at the Hotel Florida.

He is a great guy to use and he speaks no ENGLISH!

Malodr
05-16-09, 14:09
I paid 35,000 from the airport to poblado even when the sticker says 50,000 I was able to bargain my way down,I don't know about buses they look safe to me.The bus is 6,000 to Centro, I have used it twice.

JazzPlayer
05-16-09, 16:46
That looks like a good rate for door-to-door service, you have used him before?

Does he speak english? And I assume have no problems against mongerers?English is fair, but he is honest, watches out for you, and knows all the monger spots on Tungs Guide and associated map. He specializes in working out of Hotel Floridia on Carrera 70.

I have him take me everywhere, Santa Fe Antioquia, Guatape, Santa Elena, and of course all my favorite massajes.

Good guy for sure.

Regards,

Tom 33
05-16-09, 21:24
What Happened?

The Reports List, for now is for information other than finding Chicas.

Jackson is going to Fix That, Some Day!Don't you need taxis to find chicas?

Mrmrmr
05-17-09, 05:10
Quick q to board: when you negotiate w/ a chica (streetwalker/mayorista) as on the list for 100k (let's say) for 3 hours, is it assumed she will provide you w/ as many pops as possible within the 3 hours or just onceHate to say it. But be clear on what you want right up front if you have ANY question about services. It may be an awkward conversation at first but believe me the Chica has heard it all before and the experience for both of you will be better for it. Once you get to know the Chica it may be a different story.

World Travel 69
05-17-09, 19:13
Yes, we do need to have taxis on the List, which I added, but the other chit chat. Such as what to Wear and Hotels, which are on the Reports and Hotel, Apartment List Threads.

Don't you need taxis to find chicas?

Jargrophob
05-19-09, 21:04
Yes, we do need to have taxis on the List, which I added, but the other chit chat. Such as what to Wear and Hotels, which are on the Reports and Hotel, Apartment List Threads.Yes, the best taxi I've found in Medellin is William.

He WILL show you a good time in Medellin. He knows where everything is. He grew up here but lived in the USA for 5 years so he knows perfect English. Very nice guy! He's friends with everybody everywhere he brings me. Whether he's showing me a good time with friends in the countryside or in any of the other local places. He knows them all.

Call him at: 300-677-8058

Jargrophob
05-19-09, 21:07
Anybody know of a girl who gives a good massage in Medellin (with relax)? I don't particularly want sex with my massage (which is what you're paying for at most "massage" places). I just want a GOOD massage. With relax. Is this too much to ask for? I had this in Buenos Aires for two months, and I miss it!

Floyd Dylan
05-20-09, 02:53
I'm not sure on the rules for cross-posting. I've just posted a long report in the Medellín Reports forum, but I figured I would selectively excerpt here the things I found needed updating in the list.

By the way, thank you so much to whomever maintains that list - it's invaluable!

The addresses listed for Maracaibo and Las Americas strip clubs in El Centro are slightly wrong - they're both further West down the block than the list says.

Apoteosis strip club: No cover, contrary to the list.

Licores Y Compania strip club does not exist - I looked on all the blocks surrounding the address listed.

Two other strip clubs, Catanga Disco Club and Rincon Leo, also do not exist, at least not anywhere near the addresses listed.

Luna Lunera Enlacex Club: Definitely not open 24/7. Minimum drink order $50,000.

Massajes Jihn Sin Do: Do offer good massage with finish, but mixed experiences. See full report in other thread.

FASE II: 10k cover, 16k for a can of beer.

San Diego Grill: No cover, but minimum drink order of 30,000 (which buys 3 beers).

New Life: The list implies that it's on a corner ("enter on..."), but it's actually in the middle of the block. The address listed is correct.

Lindas Chicas: Best after 10pm. 100k for girl (negotiated/paid directly to her), plus 70-80k for the room (paid to mamasan) for one hour.

World Travel 69
05-20-09, 05:45
That is funny, I used him also, but do not remember his name.

Anyone care to fill us in on his name?

Come on Malodr!

English is fair, but he is honest, watches out for you, and knows all the monger spots on Tungs Guide and associated map. He specializes in working out of Hotel Floridia on Carrera 70.

I have him take me everywhere, Santa Fe Antioquia, Guatape, Santa Elena, and of course all my favorite massajes.

Good guy for sure.

Regards,

World Travel 69
05-20-09, 05:51
Thank you, I will add him to the List also.

Now if only you guys would give me some more info to add. Mainly the Casa without all the complete info.

Also any new places.

Thanks Gentlemen.

Yes, the best taxi I've found in Medellin is William.

He WILL show you a good time in Medellin. He knows where everything is. He grew up here but lived in the USA for 5 years so he knows perfect English. Very nice guy! He's friends with everybody everywhere he brings me. Whether he's showing me a good time with friends in the countryside or in any of the other local places. He knows them all.

Call him at: 300-677-8058

Nortelx
05-22-09, 01:15
Apoteosis strip club: No cover, contrary to the list. I stopped in there on Thursday, May 14th about 12:45AM (San Juan Ave, aka Ave 44). I paid a 10,000 peso cover

There were about 20 girls and 6 guys. I've seen more exciting wakes. I saw two heifers dancing. One was so bad she didn't even ask for tips.

I could have been invisible as far as the ladies were concerned (I was neatly dressed and have a short haircut). They were either bored to tears or busy talking amongst themselves.

Of the few that actually showed some life I saw two that I would have considered if they had shown any interest in doing any business. I sat at a table next to the bar (not hard to find nor socialize with) and after finishing half my beer I left.

I then went to Fase Dos were there were about 50 guys and 30-40 ladies. Much better club in all aspects for the same 10,000 cover.

Smokers Rule
05-22-09, 04:03
WT69 - When I was in Medellin last I stumbled upon a place I don't believe is on the list.

Anfitrion
Calle 33 # 76-93
Tel 416 6601
Cel 301 565 7479
Ask for Maicol

It's kind of a hole in the wall, but you walk in and there are about 10 chicas, anywhere from 4-6. Maicol is great. His personal cell is 3116238936. He says he has 60+ chicas and to call him and tell him what you want before you go. I paid $160k for TLN ($100k for the girl, $60k for the multa) and $100k for 1-2 hrs at my apt. You can definitely negotiate with him too. I took home 2 lesbian chicks TLN $300k. Can't go wrong there.

Anyway, worth looking into when in MDE.

Malodr
05-23-09, 18:32
I stopped in there on Thursday, May 14th about 12:45AM (San Juan Ave, aka Ave 44). I paid a 10,000 peso cover

There were about 20 girls and 6 guys. I've seen more exciting wakes. I saw two heifers dancing. One was so bad she didn't even ask for tips.

I could have been invisible as far as the ladies were concerned (I was neatly dressed and have a short haircut). They were either bored to tears or busy talking amongst themselves.

Of the few that actually showed some life I saw two that I would have considered if they had shown any interest in doing any business. I sat at a table next to the bar (not hard to find nor socialize with) and after finishing half my beer I left.

I then went to Fase Dos were there were about 50 guys and 30-40 ladies. Much better club in all aspects for the same 10,000 cover.The chicas there do not approach you nor do they bother you. You need to invite them over. I pulled one out of there for 100K TLN. I still call her when I am in town.

Rodeo9112
05-24-09, 09:38
Maybe after your first pop/30min payment, decide if you want another 30 min and pop with the same girl and if so, pay accordingly; no sense wasting your money!

Quick q to board: when you negotiate w/ a chica (streetwalker/mayorista) as on the list for 100k (let's say) for 3 hours, is it assumed she will provide you w/ as many pops as possible within the 3 hours or just once, and if I want more pops I need to explicitly state that beforhand?

Thing with me is that I can come like 2 or 3 times in 3 hours, so I want to get my money's worth. I don't know if this is something required to be negotiated up front.

Additionally, when you take a chica out from a strip club or a casa for 1 hour, is it possible to get 2 pops in, assuming of course I'm up to the task. Or would they only be expecting one pop for each hour? (in that case, I'm just going to ask for 30 min each time)

Member #1121
05-25-09, 06:31
Does Maicol speak any English?

WT69 - When I was in Medellin last I stumbled upon a place I don't believe is on the list.

Anfitrion
Calle 33 # 76-93
Tel 416 6601
Cel 301 565 7479
Ask for Maicol

It's kind of a hole in the wall, but you walk in and there are about 10 chicas, anywhere from 4-6. Maicol is great. His personal cell is 3116238936. He says he has 60+ chicas and to call him and tell him what you want before you go. I paid $160k for TLN ($100k for the girl, $60k for the multa) and $100k for 1-2 hrs at my apt. You can definitely negotiate with him too. I took home 2 lesbian chicks TLN $300k. Can't go wrong there.

Anyway, worth looking into when in MDE.

Smokers Rule
05-26-09, 06:53
I don't think so.but I didn't really try. Maybe you can get someone to help you out? Or just go there.that might be easier. I went there Every night to pick my girls from the lineup.

Does Maicol speak any English?

Parcero
05-29-09, 01:04
The Rules say no email addresses.

p.m. me for his email address.

Name Bucky

311 745 2192

312 6409

Speaks English and has a four passenger van for picking up groups at the airport or doing day tours.

Nikolas
05-29-09, 22:07
Dear friends,

I visit Medellin next week and afortunately my hotel doesnt have swimming pool. Is there any public swimming pool that i can pay the entry and it is also a meeting points for beautiful girls.

I will stay in Poblado.

Tom 33
05-30-09, 11:54
Dear friends,

I visit Medellin next week and afortunately my hotel doesnt have swimming pool. Is there any public swimming pool that i can pay the entry and it is also a meeting points for beautiful girls.

I will stay in Poblado.Here is my response to your PM for all to see:

"I can think of 2 off hand. One is called the Aeroparque. It is located near Olaya Airport in the city. The other is Parque de las Aguas north of the city. Both are water parks with many pools, food, and lounging areas. The place north of the city is much nicer."

Nikolas
05-30-09, 13:08
Thanks Tom 33 for your answer, this exaxtly I was looking for:

www.parquedelasaguas.gov.co

Justemp
06-08-09, 04:08
I went out of my way to check out energy but looked like it was closed on Sunday. Has anyone else been there on sunday?

Zig Monger
06-08-09, 17:38
Yep, It is closed on Sunday.

Went there myself, as my info said they were open.

Kdogg21
06-08-09, 23:23
I went out of my way to check out energy but looked like it was closed on Sunday. Has anyone else been there on sunday?There are only a few in Centro that are open SUnday, Belle suites, New life are 2 for sure.

Goga Fung
06-09-09, 00:16
There are only a few in Centro that are open SUnday, Belle suites, New life are 2 for sure.on Sundays I usually go to New Life, usually they have something nice. They have 10 or more girls to chose from, more than other places. So almost always i can pick one, and sometimes two good-looking chicas.

For other places it's better to call and ask if they are opened and how many chicas they got.

Also according to one chica, girls like working in New Life, because they do not have such strict policies as some other places such as Energy where they get penalized for skipping work. Maybe that's one of the reasons New Life almost always have good number of girls to chose from.

I just remembered one funny Energy girl. She told me that if I marry her she's gonna quit the current job and get a normal one and she's gonna be dedicated 100% to me only and for free;). She also spinned around, demonstrating her perfect body features. That was kinda interested and funny presentation, but I appreciated her optimism and "energy". And told her that I'm going to think about it:)

I wonder if this way of finding husbands ever works for these chicas.

I know that some German guys get married with working EE girls, it's kinda excites them.

Tbird
06-09-09, 02:54
I wonder if this way of finding husbands ever works for these chicas.

I know that some German guys get married with working EE girls, it's kinda excites them.I personally know one Calena who I sessioned with at Campo in 2003. She now lives in Wilmington, DE with her gringo husband. She has expressly forbidden me to tell ANYONE about her escapades. I met her in 2006 for lunch, when she tried to hook me up with her gf.

SlamCity7777
06-11-09, 03:34
Paisalov99,

Wow what a great post! Thank you so much! I just wanted to keep this near the top so it is easy to find for all the rest of us.

Skip Blue Room, a bunch of fat chicks and moms with strech marks. Fase Dos is right on the money, look around for Veronika, she's short like 5foot nothing, Currly blond hair, VERY Pretty, and an AMAZING ASS! She smoked a joint of "la cripa" with me. Oh and Loutron is now $185k for an hour and I think $265K an hour for two girls and you have the new address correct. Check out Lindas Chicas.$200k and you can take the girls home for the night, very nice girls, only open 3 night a week. I think. Should have asked for a card, Best Deal in Mede IMO.

Sesimo
06-23-09, 23:31
I found a good hotel for a short stay (1 to 10 days) right next to Unicento shopping mall across the you. P. B university, closed to most action 5 min ENERGY, 3min Lasvegas, 10 min centro, included breakfast and tax total 120mil a day nocharge on chicas visit day and night, arrange airport pick up45 mil (not a Taxi) real executive transportation, free long distance call to USA and CANADA. Wiress internet english speaking helper, if you stay more than week, price will be 100 mil pesos a day, brand new hotel everythng is new, good service provided, HOTEL SEOUL, calle 34B NO.66A-84 sector unicentro 57-4-235-0060 I will add some fotos pretty soon, PM me more information.

Pixelpirata
06-28-09, 13:21
I look for a furnished apartment , or room in a apartment.

Mid october-end of march, 5,5 months.

World Travel 69
07-05-09, 20:05
Look Here!

I look for a furnished apartment , or room in a apartment.

Mid october-end of march, 5,5 months.

World Travel 69
07-05-09, 23:22

Pixelpirata
07-07-09, 23:42
Good price/quality on these girls.

http://masajistaspaisas.com/des_masajistas.php?id=12763

LuckyEddie
07-08-09, 02:42
Thanks for your hard work.

Two things

1.) Bar Metropol - you moved is to anoher spot on the list but you still have girls prices. This is no longer a strip club and quite honestly I don't see anyone going to this place even when it was a strip club.

2.) Champions closed down a coupla weeks ago.

World Travel 69
07-08-09, 06:14
Thanks,

Someone posted that it was not a Strip Club anymore and that I should move it. So I did. As to why no one is going there, that is the question, why not? If it is still open why should I delete it?

I will delete Champions, but again will it reopen, maybe as another name or owner?
That is what happens a lot in Buenos Aires. Every Privado may close, but the apartment owner wants the money and there are many chicas waiting for an apartment to start their business. So they reopen under a new name, but in the same apartment. The owner charges about 1000 pesos a week, at 3 to 1. Lots of money to be made.

Big bucks in Sex.

Thanks for your hard work.

Two things

1.) Bar Metropol - you moved is to anoher spot on the list but you still have girls prices. This is no longer a strip club and quite honestly I don't see anyone going to this place even when it was a strip club.

2.) Champions closed down a coupla weeks ago.

LuckyEddie
07-09-09, 01:11
Thanks,

Someone posted that it was not a Strip Club anymore and that I should move it. So I did. I posted that is no longer a strip club. It is just a regular place now. It is not closed down. When you attempt to enter the place they tell you at the door it is just a regular bar.

As to why no one is going there, that is the question, why not? Next time you're in town let me know and we'll meet up there one night. Then you tell me why not.

If it is still open why should I delete it? No need to delete it. Just get rid of the chica prices, it is misleading.

I will delete Champions, but again will it reopen, maybe as another name or owner?

That is what happens a lot in Buenos Aires. Every Privado may close, but the apartment owner wants the money and there are many chicas waiting for an apartment to start their business. So they reopen under a new name, but in the same apartment. The owner charges about 1000 pesos a week, at 3 to 1. Lots of money to be made.

Big bucks in Sex.Big bucks in Sex? Champios was a Hamburguesas Del Oeste chain with an attached little bar with a bunch of TVs that showed US sports. It was on your list because you could watch the Yankees or the Lakers and place bets on the game. The new owners are making it a Chicken place. Currently the place is gutted.

You can keep both on your list, I don't mind. I would just hate to see someone make an unnecessary trip expecting to find the Packers game or place a wager in what is going to be a chicken place (when it opens). I would hate to see someone getting in a sticky situation in a dangerous area for propositioning some thug's woman because he saw chica prices on the list. Bar Metropol is NOT in a very friendly area if you catch my drift.

Thanks for maintaining these lists as they are very convenient for travelers.

World Travel 69
07-11-09, 19:07
The report originally posted here has been superseded by a new report posted later in this thread.

Menteng
09-06-09, 17:15
So they reopen under a new name, but in the same apartment. The owner charges about 1000 pesos a week, at 3 to 1. Lots of money to be made.

Big bucks in Sex.I certainly wouldn't think of 1000 pesos ( 50 cents US) a week to be a lot of money.

World Travel 69
09-07-09, 14:47
This is for the Argentina peso. I know I posted in the Argentina forum, but I can't remember posting this in the Medellin forum. Getting too old. It would be for reference anyway.
The owners make lots of money renting apartments to the chicas to sell their wares.

I certainly wouldn't think of 1000 pesos ( 50 cents US) a week to be a lot of money.

Jchipper
09-10-09, 15:16
Strike Casa Verde or the old Venus location from the list.

Closed this week by the Police, sad but true.

Fredy Perras
10-12-09, 05:51
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was not written in English[/u]. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation. Thanks!

Hioctane
10-12-09, 19:26
Some more updates,

Masajistas Paisas was shut down a couple of weeks ago.

Apoteosis is for 30 minutes only.

Zig Monger
10-15-09, 06:14
Some more updates,

Masajistas Paisas was shut down a couple of weeks ago.

Apoteosis is for 30 minutes only.How was the talent at Apoteosis? Last time I was there, there were some hotties.

Jchipper
10-17-09, 15:14
The cleansing has begun of Centro casas, with Massajes Paisas and Casa Verde, thats 2 closed down.

Hioctane
10-17-09, 22:47
How was the talent at Apoteosis? Last time I was there, there were some hotties.Not great. The stunner I saw last time wasn't there. It varies so much.

Last time:
New Life - lots of hotties
Sexi - horrible, couldn't find one a like

This time:
New Life - What happened? no hotties
Sexi - Wow.. lots of hotties

You'll really have to see for yourself when you get there. Also, I'm a bit confused as to which nights are best for strip clubs. I think I was there on a Saturday and Monday night. Totally dead! Like 30 guys and 6-7 paisas at each spot! I was there on a Wednesday night and it was hopping.

Rick52
10-27-09, 04:14
Hey,

I hear a few places closed down. I'm about to go to Medellin for a few days in about two weeks and I would like some knowledge on where to meet chicas or a good wingman. I come from Peru and I can return the favor if anyone wants to take a trip to Peru, I know a few good girls and many good places on Lima and Huancayo (far town out but very nice to tour). Any info in Medellin is appreciated or if you have some hock ups or any special information that requires me to be a subscribed member, let me know I'll do it.

Thanks

BayBoy
10-27-09, 13:23
I found a sports bar in Poblado. Its called Time Out. Carrera 37a no.8-25, across from Hooters.

Numerous TVs, a couple were big screen. They showed all the NFL games last Sunday. Its Colombian owned, but they speak plenty of English. I was told that after the US-owned sports bar closed, everybody moved to this one.

The food was so-so. A big slab of meat with plenty of cholesterol churning grease. I was told to order from the grill, not the kitchen. The drinks were good.
out

Hioctane
10-27-09, 21:11
I found a sports bar in Poblado. Its called Time Out. Carrera 37a no.8-25, across from Hooters.

Numerous TVs, a couple were big screen. They showed all the NFL games last Sunday. Its Colombian owned, but they speak plenty of English. I was told that after the US-owned sports bar closed, everybody moved to this one.

The food was so-so. A big slab of meat with plenty of cholesterol churning grease. I was told to order from the grill, not the kitchen. The drinks were good.
outIf you go NFL Sundays, be prepared for a rowdy crowd. The screaming is deafening!

Talisman
10-28-09, 19:43
This tirp was 3 wks long. This time I stayed in Rio Negro for 2 days and half a day in San Antonio which is about 20 min from Rio Negro before going to Medellin.

If you want to make reservation at the hotel (hotel Loma) in Rio Negro, it's best to check directly with the hotel web site as it's cheaper than other travel sites.

Published for 225,000 pesos per night in travel sites, where When I called it was for 180,000. I called and booked the reservation and told my girlfriend to meet me in the hotel. She showed up at the airport taking the shuttle from hotel, so they have shuttle service as well.

From Hotel Loma to medellin, you can have the hotel get you a driver since the price was 5-10 thousand pesos more then taxi. I paid 60,000 pesos.

After spending couple wks with my girl, I decided to spend the final wk alone.
I rented an apartment near Las Plamas (Loma de Indio) for $35 per day.

Only down side to this apartment is that there isn't anything with in walking distance, so taxi is pretty much the only way, unless you want to take the buses which can be fun but not recommended since you need to know spanish to understand the bus routes.

Of course, you can always open the yellow pages to order food in!

In Las Palmas you will find one of the few Grocery store that is open 24 hours 5 min away from where I was staying with resturants and some clubs. Most clubs open after 10 or 10:30 PM, and is another way to pick up girls or find colombian dating sites and contact the girls and you will have a good range to choose from. some basic Spanish is a must!

in september I had to go to Italy for few days and I can tell you that it's hard to beat Colombian girls or Colombia in General. For some of us, colombia has become a second life that we wished could have been our first!

Peace,

T.man

Paul Frankl
11-03-09, 14:10
Hello list,

Going to Medellin for the first time in 3 weeks and I am looking for a well situated hotel (not too expensive) with a pool where I can relax with a chica. If anyone has suggestions I would be VERY appreciative of any helpful information.

Thank you!

World Travel 69
11-03-09, 18:19

Hello list,

Going to Medellin for the first time in 3 weeks and I am looking for a well situated hotel (not too expensive) with a pool where I can relax with a chica. If anyone has suggestions I would be VERY appreciative of any helpful information.

Thank you!

Nortelx
11-05-09, 17:41
Juan Carlos is in the list of drivers and his cell phone numbers have been updated by World Travel 69.

I have known Juan for over 2 years. He is a great guy, speaks excellent English, is funny as hell and is always early for a pickup to or from the airport.

One time I had a bag that came in the next day. Not only did he go to the airport for me and bring it back but he even told me that the airline pays him so I didn't have to. How many guys would do that for you?

Give Juan a call the next time you are flying into Medellin or you need local transportation, translations, deliveries to your sweetheart or searching for something fun to do.

Rainman3
11-05-09, 23:26
Juan Carlos is in the list of drivers but his number is not correct.

He can be reached at: [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] .

I have known Juan for over 2 years. He is a great guy, speaks excellent English, is funny as hell and is always early for a pickup to or from the airport.

One time I had a bag that came in the next day. Not only did he go to the airport for me and bring it back but he even told me that the airline pays him so I didn't have to. How many guys would do that for you?

Give Juan a call the next time you are flying into Medellin or you need local transportation, translations, deliveries to your sweetheart or searching for something fun to do.I second everything Nortelx has to say about Juan Carlos. For me he has always been very dependable and is one helluva funny guy. Shoot me a PM if you need contact info.

World Travel 69
11-06-09, 23:55
Drivers/Chica Guides

1. Juan Carlos speaks good English and is cool and is honest and doesn't gouge the gringo. He’ll take you on "special trips" or help you find casas, chicas. Etc. Tel: 311-303-8435
313-732-6366.
2. Bucky. Tel: 311 745 2192, 312 6409. Speaks English.
3. Jaime Mira Estrada. Tel: 314 870 6228, (57) 317-793-5404. jaime-medellintaxi@hotmail.com http://www.medellintaxi.com/
4. William. He lived in the USA for 5 years so he speaks perfect English. Cell: 300-677-8058.
5. Dino Speaks Spanish only. Cells are: 300 610 7211 or 315 315 5010, Home 371 7683.
6. Cesar's cell number from USA is 011-57-315-514-3390. From Medellin you just call the last 10 numbers: 315-514-3390. Cesar does not speak much English.
7. Gustavo has lived in the USA, speaks very good English, understands and can relate to your needs.
You can contact Gustavo directly, cellular in Medellin 311-388-3861.
8. Hector, speaks good English. Tel: 315 661 4187, 300 786 1119.
9. Fernando, no English but knows everything in Medellin. Tel: 300-475-2504. His Cells: from the USA 01157-310-826-7678, 313-618-8670.
10. Nick, speaks English. Tel: 300 780 7504.
11. Robinson, speaks English. Tel: 300 386 0760, 311 307 8913.
12. Andrea, she speaks English and has no car. Tel: 311 387 0007.
13. Linton, cell is 311-714-9712. He doesn't speak English but he knows where the street girls are. And he charged what was on the meter. Highly Recommended!!!
14. John Jairo, This guy was really good about taking us on a tour of the SG's and Chica clubs. Tel: (310) 518-3818.
15. Alvero, speaks English. Cell number from Medellin: 316-252-2882. From the U.S.: 011-57-316-252-2882.

Malodr
11-07-09, 14:27
Drivers/Chica Guides

2. Bucky. Tel: 311 745 2192, 312 6409. Speaks English.
3. Jaime Mira Estrada. Tel: 314 870 6228, (57) 317-793-5404. jaime-medellintaxi@hotmail.com http://www.medellintaxi.com/
6. Cesar's cell number from USA is 011-57-315-514-3390. From Medellin you just call the last 10 numbers: 315-514-3390. Cesar does not speak much English.
8. Hector, speaks good English. Tel: 315 661 4187, 300 786 1119.
9. Fernando, no English but knows everything in Medellin. Tel: 300-475-2504. His Cells: from the USA 01157-310-826-7678, 313-618-8670.
14. John Jairo, This guy was really good about taking us on a tour of the SG's and Chica clubs. Tel: (310) 518-3818.I used about 5 of these guys and they were good.

HoleRanger
11-18-09, 02:11
Went to a nice seafood restaurant today with a date,small but nice selection and moderate prices. It has a limited alcohol selection but the seafood is excelent! Two fish courses (Trucha),one appetizer(oysters/mayanara), 5 drinks 80k.

Restaurante Pescado Mojao
Cl. 49 No. 7-12
Diagonal Al Exito de Colombia

Enjoy!

Furysys
12-12-09, 01:08
Checked out kamasutra, and it has been closed. Turned into offices or so I was told. Went around the corner to Sexi, which is open, but only had 4 chicas, one of which was good enough.

Parcero
12-12-09, 15:21
The cleansing has begun of Centro casas, with Massajes Paisas and Casa Verde, thats 2 closed down.That are you talking about cleansing?

That is nonsense!

Furysys
12-13-09, 02:12
Barcelona, in Prado, can confirm the price is a bit cheaper than reported here earlier, 30 min = 30k, 45min = 40k, and 60m = 45k. Location Calle 59 #50-12, there are two blue doors right at the corner, and it is inside there, you ring the bell. 6 chicas on a Saturday afternoon.

Member #4353
12-13-09, 03:03
Is Casa Verde the same as Chicas Lindas?

And if so, is it really closed?