PDA

View Full Version : Giotto's Lodge in Bangkok

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

1Ball
09-09-08, 04:40
Do you remember showing me that ring? I really liked it!
Auntie
This ring? Of course I remember. I remember you telling me how hot Emmy looked while wearing it for you !!!

1Ball
09-09-08, 04:46
1Ball, just as long as you leave her working the early morning shift that allows me to start the day nicely, then i will begrudgingly let you have her :) though methinks she is far to good a girl for you :D
Taipei, of course she will continue the morning shift, she needs to bring me her tips so I can hit Tulip in the afternoon. Just don't pay any attention to the crusty bits in the corner of her mouth when she serves you breakfast;

that is just her way of enjoying her own breakfast leftovers...........:D

OldLoad
09-09-08, 05:39
Staying at Livingston’s

Here is a short summary a longer full report to follow latter.

My expectations were mixed and I had reservations on what to expect.

First of all what I found, gratefully, is the lodge not to be a grungy short time flop house: noisy Nana girls running around the halls all night long, stains on the sheets and roaches on the floor.

What I did find was a Very relaxed atmosphere where I could enjoy a city full of exotic beautiful woman.

The lodge has clean well decorated rooms air-conditioning that works well, great food, in a town where food is super anyway.

The location on Soi 33 is home to some of the better bars in Bangkok. It is also a short (5-10 min) walk to the BTS system, which is the best way to explore Bangkok in air-conditioned comfort. Yes Bangkok can be hot, for old Amsterdam mongers like myself.

I normally stay at five star hotels when I travel on business (I say that not to make my self sound more important, but to explain my expectations) At my stage of life I prefer to travel more comfortably I perhaps would have found the Nana Hotel perfect for my need in 1968, but I am older now.

I arrived at the lodge after a strenuous business trip. I had not gotten more than 4 hours a night sleep during the last four days. It was very convenient to be able to Walk into the sports bar and have easy access to a dozen or more of the best looking women in BKK.

Giotto’s Thai wife runs the sports bar. She sees that all the visitors are happy.

Latter I was able to explore the city and explore all the famous and infamous mongering spots.

It was nice to come back to Giottos and find a refuge from the madness that BKK can sometimes be. I found my follow hobbyists at Livingston’s had expectations similar to mine.

If you want to be able to hang out in a relaxed location eat good food and have a great selection of women at night without have to roam crowded dark streets at night by yourself. This is the place for you.

If you are out for the cheapest place in town Livingston’s may not be for you, however it is certainly less expensive than most places, but this is not the Nana hotel.

Wireless Internet included, breakfast and most importantly Giotto the owner in residence.

Yes I will report on the BBBJ, CIM, reaming, probing and all the hard statistics in the next report elsewhere in the forum.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Giotto
09-09-08, 07:33
This ring? Of course I remember. ...Mr. Vice President,

Oh yes, I remember that the Auntie told me about the ring - and how much you enjoy the its usage, the stimulation of that one ball :):):) ...

Giotto

M P Lurker
09-09-08, 20:17
Mick, sorry to ruin your day but by all accounts she is already taken, so we will both have to wait a while.

Nic, just go along for breakfast when she is working, it is a great way to start the day, and there is no ball mincing machine in sight as it is still in bed recovering from the previous night's labours :)
Miss T usually serves at night (rarely at breakfast I think).

And since you believe she is taken, thats one less in the line. :D

M P Lurker
09-09-08, 20:21
She is my TGF, we are engaged to be married, and we are getting married in october
So thats what happened to your other ball! Now I get it. :D

Traveler1234
09-09-08, 21:58
When will you be there? looks like Sept 27 28 or october 9 for me.

Bestards, please pencil your calendar for a 9/27th bachelor party for Mr. VP (Mr. G - assume that is the pool party night?). Everyone can bring their own 'ring' for Ms. T ;)

Kenya69
09-10-08, 02:41
I will be arriving at the Lodge on September 30 for 6 nights. I finally got a flight booked but a little later than i had originally planned. Been so busy at work but I need to take a short break. A one week stay should hold me over until my extended trip in January. I was wondering if any of the more experienced members of the board would be around during that time for a few drinks (on me of course) and to give me a few pointers that i so badly needed last trip. I thought i might meet Tansuk this trip but it looks like it wont happen. Maybe next time.He has been a gentleman over the last few months answering some of my "stupid" questions through e-mails.I am looking forward to seeing the friendly faces at Livingstone's again. I cant think of a better place in the world to unwind and relax and forget about work for a week.

See ya soon,

Kenya69

NicFrenchy
09-10-08, 02:51
Everyone can bring their own 'ring' for Ms. T ;)

You think she'd fall for a pink Cock-Ring?

Taipei Traveller
09-10-08, 04:18
Miss T usually serves at night (rarely at breakfast I think).

And since you believe she is taken, thats one less in the line. :D

Mick, you are correct, maybe i was just lucky with the number of times she was working breakfast, but it does make the times she does serve breakfast all the more enjoyable, AND i am still in the line :D

Taipei, of course she will continue the morning shift, she needs to bring me her tips so I can hit Tulip in the afternoon. Just don't pay any attention to the crusty bits in the corner of her mouth when she serves you breakfast;

that is just her way of enjoying her own breakfast leftovers...........:D

1Ball, no problems, i can think of an easier method to allow her to remove the early morning crusts :)

Taipei Traveller
09-10-08, 04:23
Bestards, please pencil your calendar for a 9/27th bachelor party for Mr. VP (Mr. G - assume that is the pool party night?). Everyone can bring their own 'ring' for Ms. T ;)

T1234, i will only be arriving on the 28th, hopefully both you and 1Ball etc will still be in town

NicFrenchy
09-10-08, 06:42

I will try my best to be there :) will be great to finally meet

M P Lurker
09-10-08, 08:17
I think I can make the 27th.
If Miss T likes diamonds too much too much, then I might have to forget her, but I suppose I need some sort of ring in order to get down on one knee. :p

BTW, guys. Miss T has a son already. I'm hoping that will put some of you off and out of the queue.

Taipei Traveller
09-10-08, 09:47
BTW, guys. Miss T has a son already. I'm hoping that will put some of you off and out of the queue.

Mick, that sounds like wishful thinking :)

Giotto
09-10-08, 12:11
BTW, guys. Miss T has a son already. I'm hoping that will put some of you off and out of the queue.Mick Licker,

A son ... Mr. Vice President jr. :) ???

Giotto

NicFrenchy
09-10-08, 12:31

Yep, assuming I was interested (I am not as I don't know her) that would certainly be a deal breaker for me. A Thai girl with a kid is Damage goods (in my books), there are so many single, young beautiful girls with no kids to support for one to chose from not to get stuck with a kid that's not yours

Traveler1234
09-10-08, 16:52
T1234, i will only be arriving on the 28th, hopefully both you and 1Ball etc will still be in town

Not a problem! We will start around 10 pm on the 27th and continue on until your grand arrival the next day :D

Duniawala
09-12-08, 19:39
So thats what happened to your other ball! Now I get it. :D
No, no, no! He lost his his 1st ball long time ago. He is going to change his handle to NoBalls after his wedding. :D :D

Taipei Traveller
09-13-08, 09:15
Not a problem! We will start around 10 pm on the 27th and continue on until your grand arrival the next day :D

T1234, you definitely going to be there tonight, as i arrived a day early LOL, we hare having a typhoon in TW, so made sense to get out whilst i could.

Traveler1234
09-13-08, 13:54
T1234, you definitely going to be there tonight, as i arrived a day early LOL, we hare having a typhoon in TW, so made sense to get out whilst i could.

I hear from family and friends the typhoon is nasty - stay safe and hope to see you later this month!

M P Lurker
09-14-08, 09:26
I hear from family and friends the typhoon is nasty - stay safe and hope to see you later this month!
Look forward to seeing you soon. Only 1 week to go for me. I trust the lodge will not be booked out at this time of year.
Meanwhile I must battle the hardship of wading through a room packed with 100 naked European stunners at "Oase" FKK near Frankfurt (well at least 15% are close to stunning and almost no dogs). Giotto would never go to such a place (as he is shy) :)
But I am sure T1234 would LOVE these models.
Still it would break the bank quickly so I had better get back to more economical mongering in LOS.

My reports re "Oase" if anyone is interested:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=788691&postcount=2989
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=788966&postcount=2993

Rocksoff
09-14-08, 10:07
A little addition to LL lore. A friend of mine visited here, and I introduced him to the Lodge. Very favorably impressed by the girls, and intrigued by the mention of rooms with jacuzzi's. As fate would have it, he didn't further his acquaintance with the LL girls, as he met with a SYT in Bacarra.- they said it's her 5th day on the job and she hasn't had any customers. One of the downstairs girls, hiding behind the others.

The staff encouraged him to take her, and though she doesn't say much she keeps on gazing at him with eyes full of trepidation. In the end he can't resist, but he doesn't want to take her to a ST hotel, her first customer must be in a conducive place. And the Lodge fits the bill.

After a whole day of preparation the big night is on (unfortunately the jacuzzi rooms were all taken). I'm quite willing to believe that he really was her 1st. Big sendoff from other girls and waitresses, and numerous calls to reassure her, her sister giving step by step advice over the phone. She slept with cellphone clutched in her hand.

Well, according to him she did eventually relax and the night was a success. Also judging by the absent look in his eyes for the next few days.

Indiaman
09-14-08, 10:59
HI Giotto,

How are you doing ?

Seems great from the reports.

Planning to visit Bangkok 22nd to 27th September.

Hope room and special deals are available.

Cheers
Indiaman

Giotto
09-14-08, 12:34
HI Giotto,

How are you doing ?

Seems great from the reports.

Planning to visit Bangkok 22nd to 27th September.

Hope room and special deals are available.
Indiaman,

Thanks, I am fine.

Rooms are available, though we are surprisingly full despite low season and political unrest :) ...

Livingstone's itself is a good deal already, so you don't need to worry about that.

Giotto

Traveler1234
09-14-08, 14:34
Indiaman,
Rooms are available, though we are surprisingly full despite low season and political unrest :) ...

Giotto

Damn, I'm sending you pm to book my dungeon room immediately. We should thank Terry terrier for all of his marketing efforts on the other threads!

LOL

Nvslim
09-14-08, 14:54
Tried to look at your website and hits several bad links. Most problems were the menus for the restaurants and some of the galleries.

How busy is the lodge during the March to April time frame and how far ahead do reservations need to be made.

Thanks,
Slim

Giotto
09-14-08, 18:33
How busy is the lodge during the March to April time frame and how far ahead do reservations need to be made.
Nvslim,

Very busy. You should book 3 months before.

Giotto

M P Lurker
09-15-08, 08:53
The staff encouraged him to take her, and though she doesn't say much she keeps on gazing at him with eyes full of trepidation. In the end he can't resist, but he doesn't want to take her to a ST hotel, her first customer must be in a conducive place. And the Lodge fits the bill.

Well, according to him she did eventually relax and the night was a success. Also judging by the absent look in his eyes for the next few days.
I took a first time waitress girl out of Dolls House one time although not a virgin.
She had initially insisted that there would be definitely no Boom Boom!
She didn't know much about sex but her being drunk on tequilas certainly helped her get in the mood.
In the morning when sober, she was a pretty lousy fuck so I didn't really see the point in repeating many times to train her up.

M P Lurker
09-15-08, 09:03
Tried to look at your website and hits several bad links. Most problems were the menus for the restaurants and some of the galleries.

Thanks,
Slim
Clicking on Menu from Restaurant Page doesn't work for me either. The rest is going O.K.

Member #3428
09-15-08, 09:16
Clicking on Menu from Restaurant Page doesn't work for me either. The rest is going O.K.

Why in the world would you need the restaurant page?

I thought your meal was Ms P as appetizer, Ms M main meal, and a desert of Ms T*M....

That's when you are eating in house... When you eat out it is Soapie appetizer, suzi wong double main meal, and a desert of a long time associate....

Indiaman
09-15-08, 10:02
I agree with TansakTV,

why do we need to check other pages, when we know whats the MENU!!

I believe, now some special dishes have been added ?

Cheers

M P Lurker
09-15-08, 20:27
Why in the world would you need the restaurant page?

I thought your meal was Ms P as appetizer, Ms M main meal, and a desert of Ms T*M....

That's when you are eating in house... When you eat out it is Soapie appetizer, suzi wong double main meal, and a desert of a long time associate....
LOL. You certainly have summed up the non-fattening delights.
Usually some Miss Js in there somewhere.
Curiosity once caused me to try to check the Menu page.

I have been wondering how I can entertain Miss T** and without losing a ball or two. Perhaps I could invite her for lunch before she starts work.
Still I haven't given up on my GF completely yet. She doesn't come out of the temple completely for another month yet, but I'll be checking the temple to find she is really still there in her white robes. Its in Samut Songkhram so a fair ride to get there though.

Member #3428
09-15-08, 20:42
Usually some Miss Js in there somewhere.

I thought Ms J's were only a breakfast dish ... sorry my mistake

Giotto
09-16-08, 03:15
I have been wondering how I can entertain Miss T** and without losing a ball or two. Perhaps I could invite her for lunch before she starts work.
Mick Licker,

No way! I WILL find out, and your balls are gone :) !

Giotto

Maker6666
09-16-08, 10:19
Mick Licker,

GiottoHave been to Giotto Lodge, three months ago, "Royal Asia Lodge" and to tell u the truth there is nothing special in that lodge, other the availability of the working girls within the lodge.

The lodge is far from the main road and you will need to press the botton beside the massage place to order a tuk tuk that belongs to the lodge when leaving and comming.

As with the respect to the provided Breakfast it is not worth eating, neither the swimming pool at the roof.

To sum up there is too much headache and time wasted here about such a place that does not deserve to be used unless everything else is full.

The overall evaluation of the rooms are that they are small with small bathrooms that are not white sparkling.

Good luck in your visits hope you will do better.

All,

I will not delete this report, but I think it is not about Livingstone's Lodge. "Royal Asia Lodge" is not Livingstone's, I don't even know where it is.

We don't have a "swimming pool at the roof", and Livingstone's is not far from the main road (as long as 150 m is not "far"). There is no button to be pressed to get a Tuk-Tuk when leaving and coming. No button, no Tuk-Tuk :) !

Giotto

Rocksoff
09-16-08, 12:25
I took a first time waitress girl out of Dolls House one time although not a virgin.I'm sure this one wasn't a virgin either. He was 1st customer, not 1st in another sense.

Member #3428
09-16-08, 17:47
Have been to Giotto Lodge, three months ago, "Royal Asia Lodge" and to tell u the truth there is nothing special in that lodge, other the availability of the working girls within the lodge.

The lodge is far from the main road and you will need to press the botton beside the massage place to order a tuk tuk that belongs to the lodge when leaving and comming.

As with the respect to the provided Breakfast it is not worth eating, neither the swimming pool at the roof.

To sum up there is too much headache and time wasted here about such a place that does not deserve to be used unless everything else is full.

The overall evaluation of the rooms are that they are small with small bathrooms that are not white sparkling.

Mate, You want to clarify... Giotto's Lodge AKA Livingstone Lodge is not ROYAL ASIA LODGE... Royal Asia Lodge is nothing special I agree. Some folks might not think Livingstones is Great but your facts are way screwed up here.

Livingstone does NOT have pool on the roof (has a pool but on the bottom floor), there is no button for tuk tuk the hotel is right near the road so need for tuk tuk (only button for auntie to come to your room), breakfast is fine, the rooms are actually good sized for the price IMHO (allows for a lot of extra activities besides just in bed), the bathrooms are clean etc...

I think you have written about Royal Asia Lodge not Livingstone Lodge... But to each their own... If you mean Livingstone then you must be really screwed up to think they have tuk tuk and pool on the roof.... Wonder which massage button you pushed ??

Hey Giotto... how come you never let me ride in the tuk tuk? Think I'm still too fat :)

Royal Asia Lodge Soi 8... far up soi 8... http://www.royalasialodge.com/index.html

Livingstone's Boutique Hotel Soi 33... http://www.livingstones.co.th/ (AKA Giotto's Lodge)

Traveler1234
09-16-08, 18:13
Have been to Giotto Lodge, three months ago, "Royal Asia Lodge" and to tell u the truth there is nothing special in that lodge, other the availability of the working girls within the lodge.

Hmmmm - your first post on ISG and you don't remember where you stayed? Come on - tell us your real handle :(

Giotto
09-16-08, 18:20
Mate, You want to clarify... Giotto's Lodge AKA Livingstone Lodge is not ROYAL ASIA LODGE... Royal Asia Lodge is nothing special I agree. Some folks might not think Livingstones is Great but your facts are way screwed up here.

Livingstone does NOT have pool on the roof (has a pool but on the bottom floor), there is no button for tuk tuk the hotel is right near the road so need for tuk tuk (only button for auntie to come to your room), breakfast is fine, the rooms are actually good sized for the price IMHO (allows for a lot of extra activities besides just in bed), the bathrooms are clean etc...

I think you have written about Royal Asia Lodge not Livingstone Lodge... But to each their own... If you mean Livingstone then you must be really screwed up to think they have tuk tuk and pool on the roof.... Wonder which massage button you pushed ??

Hey Giotto... how come you never let me ride in the tuk tuk? Think I'm still too fat :)

Royal Asia Lodge Soi 8... far up soi 8... http://www.royalasialodge.com/index.html

Livingstone's Boutique Hotel Soi 33... http://www.livingstones.co.th/ (AKA Giotto's Lodge)Tansak KTV,

Thanks for clarifying the issue.

And yes, you are too fat :), so no Tuk-Tuk for you. Besides that we don't have a Tuk-Tuk :):) !

And don't talk about Miss T*m, otherwise you will lose your balls.

Giotto

Member #3428
09-16-08, 18:24
And don't talk about Miss T*m, otherwise you will lose your balls. Giotto

:( same damn thing the GF says... :(

Giotto
09-16-08, 18:34
:( same damn thing the GF says... :(Tansak KTV,

That's not too bad, at least you still have balls. Keep them :), forget Miss T*m !

Giotto

Member #3428
09-16-08, 18:41
forget Miss T*m !

NEVER !!!! :D :D :D

It's all fun and games until someone get's hurt ;)

But explaining the make a dildo of yourself on the other thread I think I stumbled on a picture of 1Ball :) ... kind of small hope you can make it out...

Giotto
09-16-08, 18:49
I'm sure this one wasn't a virgin either. He was 1st customer, not 1st in another sense.Rocksoff,

Hmmm, I promise I will check it out - but at this moment I am definitely not sure whether there are virgins in our bar :) ... you might need to have a look in Soi Cowboy :):):).

Giotto

Auntie Guido
09-16-08, 19:09
Livingstone does NOT have pool on the roof (has a pool but on the bottom floor), there is no button for tuk tuk the hotel is right near the road so need for tuk tuk (only button for auntie to come to your room)

Mhmm, good idea. That reminds me of our new " Dish of the Day "
Ball Ragout
Tom yam ball
Ball's on a stick

Just ask us for that and we'll send Emmy!

Your " Auntie "

1Ball
09-16-08, 19:11
NEVER !!!! :D :D :D

But explaining the make a dildo of yourself on the other thread I think I stumbled on a picture of 1Ball :) ... kind of small hope you can make it out...
Tansak, please photoshop that pic. My face is showing.............

M P Lurker
09-16-08, 21:18
Mick Licker,

Giotto
Perhaps I should go back to Dynasty Grande. They had some nice looking staff there and might well have forgotton who I am by now. So I could pretend not to be a Monger. :D

M P Lurker
09-17-08, 19:42
NEVER !!!! :D

But explaining the make a dildo of yourself on the other thread I think I stumbled on a picture of 1Ball ... kind of small hope you can make it out...
Its just about wall to wall dildos and sex toys here.
I am staying in Frankfurt near the red-light district and we have "Sex World", "Beate Uhse", "Dolly (ball)Buster", and too many others to remember. But don't worry. I am not wasting my time and money mongering in the drug infested red light area with the low class girls and LBs, since I will be at the LL on Sunday, and I prefer a much higher standard of mongering either in Thailand or at FKK "Sauna" Clubs here.

I have stocked up on just about a lifetimes supply of Sex Lube Gel (Condomi make big tubes that I can use to refill more convenient sized tubes such as Ritex). Actually the Lube and condoms were bought at "dm" which is just a soap, toiletries, makeup etc. supermarket. The price in the sex shops is probably well over double or maybe triple, and the sex shop at Frankfurt airport would have even more over the top prices.

I will probably get a few small sex toys for various girls as well.

Today my shopping was for Schokolade (Chocolates) from "Bitter und Zart" who have a wide selection from many countries as the Thai GF and others say "Don't expect anything if you don't have the fancy chocolates for me".

So on arrival in BKK my bags will really be overweight with goodies. :D
My L Lodge room fridge will soon be just about full of chocolates. Not much space for beer I guess. LOL

Taipei Traveller
09-18-08, 14:41
...... I will be at the LL on Sunday..........My L Lodge room fridge will soon be just about full of chocolates. Not much space for beer I guess. LOL

Mick, shame i am leaving tomorrow but should be back again in a weeks time if you are still around. Miss T has been honing her teasing skills on me all week, so beware on your arrival :D

Taipei Traveller
09-18-08, 14:51
Here i am, at the end of yet another week in Bangkok staying at LL.

I have finally found something to complain about though, the food is so damn good here the damage it is doing to my weight and waistline is not funny having added several kgs in only a 4 week period, but it is also one factor of LL that can be really looked forward to.

For those readers contemplating a stay at LL then i heartily recommend you try it out. Whilst it is not and i don't think even wants to be a 5* hotel, the amenities and hospitality shown by all members of staff in this travellers' opinion more than make up for that supposed short fall, but then again nor is it 5* pricing either.

Not sure who if any members will be staying when i return again in about a weeks time, but if you are here then give me a shout, happy to meet up over a beer.

Traveler1234
09-18-08, 15:22
Here i am, at the end of yet another week in Bangkok staying at LL.

I have finally found something to complain about though, the food is so damn good here the damage it is doing to my weight and waistline is not funny having added several kgs in only a 4 week period, but it is also one factor of LL that can be really looked forward to.

Please tell us which room you stayed - we'll need to ask G to get a new mattress :D

Duniawala
09-18-08, 18:13
Guido, The Italian Lover

A virile, middle-aged Italian gentleman named Guido was relaxing at his favorite bar in Rome when he managed to attract a spectacular young blonde woman. Things progressed to the point where he invited her back to his apartment and, after some small talk, they retired to his bedroom where he rattled her senseless.

After a pleasant interlude he asked with a smile, "So, you finish?"

She paused for a second, frowned, and replied, "No."

Surprised, Guido reached for her and the rattling resumed. This time she thrashed about wildly and there were screams of passion.

The sex finally ends and, again, Guido smiles and asks, "You finish?"

Again, after a short pause, she returns his smile, cuddles closer to him and softly says, "No."

Stunned, but damned if he was going to leave this woman unsatisfied, Guido reaches for the woman yet again. Using the last of his strength, he barely manages it, but they end together screaming, bucking, clawing and ripping the bed sheets.

Exhausted, Guido falls onto his back, gasping. Barely able to turn his head, he looks into her eyes, smiles proudly and asked again, "You finish?"

Barely able to speak, the beautiful blond whispers in his ear, "No, I Norwegian...and I think I love you..."

1Ball
09-18-08, 18:20
Guido, The Italian Lover

A virile, middle-aged Italian gentleman named Guido was relaxing at his favorite bar in Rome when he managed to attract a spectacular blond young man. Things progressed to the point where he invited him back to his apartment and, after some small talk, they retired to his bedroom where he rattled him senseless.

After a pleasant interlude he asked with a smile, "So, you finish?"

He paused for a second, frowned, and replied, "No."

Surprised, Guido reached for him and the rattling resumed. This time he thrashed about wildly and there were screams of passion.

The sex finally ends and, again, Guido smiles and asks, "You finish?"

Again, after a short pause, he returns his smile, cuddles closer to him and softly says, "No."

Stunned, but damned if he was going to leave this man unsatisfied, Guido reaches for him yet again. Using the last of his strength, he barely manages it, but they end together screaming, bucking, clawing and ripping the bed sheets.

Exhausted, Guido falls onto his back, gasping. Barely able to turn his head, he looks into his eyes, smiles proudly and asked again, "You finish?"

Barely able to speak, the beautiful blond man whispers in his ear, "No, I Norwegian...and I think I love you..."

M P Lurker
09-18-08, 21:06
Mick, shame i am leaving tomorrow but should be back again in a weeks time if you are still around. Miss T has been honing her teasing skills on me all week, so beware on your arrival :D
Stop! I am not supposed to be a jealous man! LOL
Tansak was O.K. because he is well and truelly Thaid Up!
I will definitely have to be there still to chaperone you and Miss T.

M P Lurker
09-18-08, 21:09
Guido, The Italian Lover
This thread is to become a gay site? :(

Member #3428
09-18-08, 21:21
Tansak was O.K. because he is well and truelly Thaid Up!

OUCH.... OK OK I can see it is time for a divorce... Next trip a mate is coming in at the same time so I'll start a new search. Maybe Giotto or others would like to risk their balls being cut off with me and hit a few places. You know hurry up the divorce proceedings.

Get ready to lose one from the stable but I'll try to put one back in... Fair trade? Or maybe I'll make a run at your Ms T....

This and of course I'll take my free tuk tuk service... but I'll try not to swim naked in the pool on the roof...

1Ball
09-18-08, 22:40
This and of course I'll take my free tuk tuk service... but I'll try not to swim naked in the pool on the roof...
So that was YOU, in the rooftop pool with Maker6666...........

Giotto
09-19-08, 06:46
So that was YOU, in the rooftop pool with Maker6666...........Mr. Vice President,

You missed THE AUNTIE (may be she was just diving :) ) --- that definitely was a threesome there in the pool!

Giotto

M P Lurker
09-19-08, 07:49
OUCH.... OK OK I can see it is time for a divorce... Next trip a mate is coming in at the same time so I'll start a new search. Maybe Giotto or others would like to risk their balls being cut off with me and hit a few places. You know hurry up the divorce proceedings.

Get ready to lose one from the stable but I'll try to put one back in... Fair trade? Or maybe I'll make a run at your Ms T....

Your girl will cool down very quickly once you start all this playing up!

But it would be fun to take Giotto out mongering. The ducks are hungry. :D

Please make a run at Miss T. Hopefully will distract the boss from watching out for me. ;) Then I'll make a run at your girl. Whoops, no, that would not be a good idea at all! Too many people know each other.

Member #3428
09-19-08, 10:19
Please make a run at Miss T. Hopefully will distract the boss from watching out for me. ;)

No problem, that's what wing men are for, I'll distract giotto while you make your play. Surely two smart men like ourselves can overcome Giotto.

You missed THE AUNTIE (may be she was just diving :) ) --- that definitely was a threesome there in the pool!

Damn I gotta stop drinking... never know what I'll end up with the next morning... A three some? Auntie? Please tell me you jest...

For some reason I think it was brother 1Ball that was swimming in underware then naked in the pool with Auntie...

The ducks are hungry. :D

I think many ducks are hungry right now but I'm trying not to be the main meal :D

1Ball
09-19-08, 14:11
For some reason I think it was brother 1Ball that was swimming in underware then naked in the pool with Auntie...
Tansak, if I ever end up in the pool with Auntie, I will be wearing steel bullet proof underwear, if you get my drift.

Ouch....

Giotto
09-19-08, 14:30
But it would be fun to take Giotto out mongering. The ducks are hungry. :D
Mick Licker,

Giotto is old already. Very old. Living in the time "beyond" mongering...:) ( = tries to keep his balls ).

Giotto

M P Lurker
09-20-08, 00:55
Had a fantastic Thai girl today in Frankfurt of all places.
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=791367&postcount=3255

But still flying out of here tomorrow for Sunday splashdown in the Land of Torrential Downpours
Whoops! Its already tomorrow now.

Auntie Guido
09-20-08, 12:19
Tansak, if I ever end up in the pool with Auntie, I will be wearing steel bullet proof underwear, if you get my drift.

Ouch....I will wait for you here ! Your last Ball is mine!

Just try to find some recipe's for " mashed ball " or " ball carpaccio"

Will be a pretty small dish.

Auntie!

M P Lurker
09-21-08, 02:10
The airport is nearly empty, the roads are nearly empty. < 1 hour from get off plane to arrive LL.
Surprise the Lodge is virtually booked out.
Its 7:30AM and some are already down to breakfast?:confused:
The lovely Miss T is here to get me a cup of Coffee.

My flight was terrible even after upgrade to Business class. I nneeded a sleeping pill badly. The guy sitting next to me insisted on a very short loud sharp sniff every 2 to 3 minutes.
He kept using the call button to get beers and whiskeys too. Plus crackling of peanut packets.
Finally he went to sleep and then the snoring started.
I normally have less problems in economy.

Traveler1234
09-21-08, 13:20
Please prepare the dungeon for my arrival this Saturday...can we get an rsvp -- who is attending the bachelor's party?

;)

1Ball
09-21-08, 14:23
T1234, since I am the guest of honour, I guess I need to be there.
I was just at an Indian wedding a couple of weeks ago in Bali, where the father bought 250 rooms in a 5 star resort for 500 guests for a week. Rose champagne, lamb, huge prawns, he even flew in the hottest Mumbai rock band, unlimited everything, it was great. Fabulous food, drink, and entertainment.

Giotto, of course, not wanting to be undone, has just told me by batphone, that he is doing the same. This is still a secret, but I am so excited, I have to let the cat out of the bag...... Beyonce is headlining the entertainement.

So, for all attending the wedding, please thank Giotto upon check out, when your bill is non existant.

Giotto
09-21-08, 15:34
Giotto, of course, not wanting to be undone, has just told me by batphone,
Mr. Vice President,

I can even add some more news ...

Your bride Emmy is really excited already, she tells everybody already how it will be after she picks you up at the airport and comes back to the honeymoon suite - she shows everybody the red silk G-strings she will wear for you that night.

Mrs. T*m told me today that she will also attend your wedding, together with her (Thai) husband.

That will be fun :):):) !

Giotto

1Ball
09-21-08, 17:00
Mr. Vice President,

I can even add some more news ...

Your bride Emmy ............ shows everybody the red silk G-strings she will wear for you that night.
Giotto
Oh My Buddha, Giotto, you owe me a new laptop, I just threw up all over my keyboard.
:eek:

Giotto
09-21-08, 17:20
Oh My Buddha, Giotto, you owe me a new laptop, I just threw up all over my keyboard.
:eek:Mr. Vice President,

Don't worry, Mrs. Emmy VP will love to clean that up for you :) ...

Giotto

Giotto
09-21-08, 17:22
-- who is attending the bachelor's party?
Mr. Marketing Director,

I am in! So happy for Emmy and the VP :) ...

Giotto

Traveler1234
09-21-08, 17:25
T1234, since I am the guest of honour, I guess I need to be there.

So, for all attending the wedding, please thank Giotto upon check out, when your bill is non existant.

Yes young and hansum man - you'd best show up since I've got to bribe by the mrs. to let me rush to Bkk for a weekend of 'business meetings'.
;)

1Ball
09-21-08, 21:44
I have been to LL twice with my GF from Indonesia, and each time, she has asked me how is it that I know several guests at the hotel, or how come guys just walk up to our diner table and introcude them selves with funny names. Luckily nobody has ever walked up and said…… hi 1Ball? I am Sirfucksalot… or Hey 1ball old buddy, remember me? I am licktheclit.

So how to get around this. I know some of you have shown up and stayed at LL with a significant other, what do you say to said other, when within 10 minutes of sitting down at a table, or walking into the sports lounge, some guy comes up to you and start talking to you?

I of course would never mention ISG to her, but when asked, I told her LL had a website, where people leave comments, and people get to know each other via those.

Any bright ideas?

Oh, and before I forget, she and I are arriving in the wee hours of friday night, so we will be around saturday night. it would be nice if a bunch of us could all sit down to dinner, leaving mongering jokes for another time, if you please. (ML, I know you will be the perfect gentleman, it is the likes of derelicts like T1234 I am worried about; and don't even get me started on Tansak, ;) )

1ball

Member #3428
09-21-08, 21:53
and don't even get me started on Tansak, ;) )

Bastard... I won't even be there... But will be sure to tell Auntie to give you shit.

In regards to your question, since I lived at the lodge for a while, I would introduce people as saying we have the same hobby (including telling the girls at the table this) or since we all travel so much that we belong to the same travel web site and communicate that way. If and when I am pushed I use Flyertalk as the name of the web site. And I know a few ISG's are on FT as well so it isn't so far fetched (even Trav123 is on FT).

ISG / Flyertalk... almost the same.... :D

Traveler1234
09-21-08, 22:03
I have been to LL twice with my GF from Indonesia, and each time, she has asked me how is it that I know several guests at the hotel, or how come guys just walk up to our diner table and introcude them selves with funny names. Luckily nobody has ever walked up and said…… hi 1Ball? I am Sirfucksalot… or Hey 1ball old buddy, remember me? I am licktheclit.

I (ML, I know you will be the perfect gentleman, it is the likes of derelicts like T1234 I am worried about; and don't even get me started on Tansak, ;) )

1ball

Actually Mick can confirm that I am a perfect gentleman when I see an ISG member with a TG or any female. I might be flippant on-line but trust me, I can be 'trusted'.

Btw, clean your pm box, tried to answer your pm.

Taipei Traveller
09-22-08, 02:36
Guys

Assuming a project meeting goes my way on Wednesday, then i will be back at the Lodge on Sunday morning, hopefully some of you will still be around to meet up with for.

T1234, replied to your PM, hopefully catch you Sunday as well. Don't worry about the mattress, they are built to German standards so are able to withstand all sorts of punishment :)

Mick, now i know why the girls form the sports lounge never left me alone last week, you had them chaperoning me just in case for Miss T :D

Taipei Traveller
09-22-08, 02:43

Ouch....

1Ball, taking into account Auntie's nationality and their ability to manufacture high precision equipment, i have little doubt that they are equally adept at disassembling such precision manufactured fare, and i understand from Giotto that Auntie is exceptionally talented :D

Maybe time for belt AND braces. ;)

Giotto
09-22-08, 02:50
1Ball, taking into account Auntie's nationality and their ability to manufacture high precision equipment, i have little doubt that they are equally adept at disassembling such precision manufactured fare, and i understand from Giotto that Auntie is exceptionally talented :D
Taipei Traveller,

Hmm, the Auntie would only try to install a "high precision" copy of that one remaining ball ... he is always willing to help :) !

Giotto

Taipei Traveller
09-22-08, 03:49
Taipei Traveller,

Hmm, the Auntie would only try to install a "high precision" copy of that one remaining ball ... he is always willing to help :) !

Giotto

Giotto, LOL, but he would first need to remove the remaining one in order to make a "precision copy"

Anyway, what are you doing up this early ?? or has the mincer got minced ;)

M P Lurker
09-22-08, 05:29
yesterday, iseeu (i-see-u) a very well known mongering expert on other threads of the isg, came to visit me at the lodge.

he had many exotic and lurid tales for us of sex parties and swinger clubs etc. made me realise what a conservative monger i really am. and giotto here is even more conservative ;)

i decided that nataree might be a bit on the tame side for him after an eden girl had kept him awake all night apparently, although he likes a wide variety of mongering levels it seems.

anyhow the truth is natree would be a tame for me too, so i was keen to get to tulip again. since their were two of us its a very efficient short taxi ride from soi 33. there are 3 mamasans at tulip i believe, and saeng who i know best wasn't there on sunday. i guess everyone gets a day off.
i thought it best that we went downstairs and checked out the line up.
as we descended the stairs, a girl in tight fitting tracksuit dashed off from sitting at the bottom of the stairs. i couldn't see the face, but the waist, bottom, and thighs were definitely reminiscent of yok. turned out that yok was having a day off and was a shorter girl but with similar curvy but tight athletic rear profile.

my friend picked first but i misunderstood his counting system. his "4th from the right" had a different meaning to what it means in australia, so this nearly caused me to call out the wrong girl for him who wasn't exactly the best pick available. however this was corrected and he took the famous "dao". i took a more petite chinese/thai girl with a pretty face. in fact i was surprised that the overall standard of facial looks was quite good in the lineup.

my girl benz (z is silent in thai style) has worked at tulip just 6 months (only just a little more than the new fa) but has obviously been well trained and seems to be really into sex. she said it was tough at first with her pussy at first a bit small to handle all the dick, but she says that with time she has expanded a little and can handle just about anything without suffering damage now. i can't remember all the lurid details now. guys who like big tits will not like benz as she is small up top. i didn't ask for rear door so not comment on that. i don't have a need for extra tight channels when the pussy is just fine.

we had time for a short massge afterwards which was done quite well.

when my friend went for the full 2 hours (had his watch on hand i guess), i came out a full 5 minutes early. i saw a girl who looked a bit like fa on the way out only prettier and was a bit confused. my girl explained that fa had had a nose job recently and in fact almost every girl in the lineup earlier had nose jobs at some point. my girl was one of the few naturals and i assured her that hers was very cute naturally and needed no improvement. i was surprised that i had not really noticed the nose jobs (as normally they are so obvious and bad). but i had to admit that fa looked great and the surgeon had done a fantastic job. didn't look starnge at all. wait till i see the new pretty yok i was told, who also had a nose fix recently. i really hope she hasn't had silicone "bolt-ons" done too as i like her natural tits already.

my friend comes out now and we head back towards ll.
he says that dao had one of the least tight backdoors he ever tried, suggested she might use it a lot or really know how to relax it. ;) lol although dao apparently likes to be in charge and [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) her victims into submission, he was having none of that and took complete control of the session, (he explains to me).

we had a nice walk back to the lodge, drinks with the girls and invited two of them to dinner. i took miss m and he invited the new mamasan who had a nice body and a bit of cleveage showing, miss b. don't worry anyone. the previous mamasans have not left. but the new one looks hot!

i had missed lunch so i reckon i ate more than the other 3 put together. steamed fish in lemon, yellow curry crab (a big favourite), another fish dish pla duk foo (don't know what to call it in english as its a little unusual to westerners).

quite a few new girls in the sports bar and mrs g showed some glamorous pics of the girls in evening gowns. i found several new girls quite hot, including a chinese looking girl but much curvier than most, also miss g.
a lot of sexy rear-ends in there. i am a bit of a bottom man (big tits not necessary).

but don't despair. some of the famous sports bar girls are still here like miss k and miss t (both usually busy).
anyway i had to postpone my choice.

went to bed early but had a wake call after midnight from an mp girl doing a late takeout for me. after all this had to sleep well despite the body clock supposed to be in another zone.

Taipei Traveller
09-22-08, 08:29
We had a nice walk back to the Lodge, drinks with the girls and invited two of them to dinner. I took Miss M and he invited the new mamasan who had a nice body and a bit of cleveage showing, Miss B. Don't worry anyone. The previous mamasans have not left. But the new one looks hot!

Mick, had left that out of my previous reports, did not want to get you to excited by her and returning to get teased by Miss T.

Miss B is a really nice lady, who also knows what she wants and likes, but is still in need of some training on the pool table although she is picking it up quickly :D

I found several new girls quite hot, including a Chinese looking girl but much curvier than most, also Miss G.

Mick, if you are referring to the one i think you are, then she is a nice girl, and not a bad pool player, but she is not available for an all nighter, will only stay till about 2 am at latest before she needs to go home, she has to get changed etc as she is still studying. In fairness, as soon as you talk about barfining her, she is open and honest about it, which is nice and shows the level of service expected from the girls by Mr & Mrs G, but it can still be a bit of a turn off when it is already 1 - 1.30 am :)

Flyhere
09-22-08, 12:56
... another fish dish Pla Duk Foo (don't know what to call it in English as its a little unusual to westerners).

Yum pla duk foo, crispy catfish in spicy mango salad. Too spicy for me.

Mick (and others), if you are hanging around the LL bar one night, let me know, will be glad to swing by after work and buy you a drink.

Flyhere
09-22-08, 13:11
...So how to get around this. I know some of you have shown up and stayed at LL with a significant other, what do you say to said other, when within 10 minutes of sitting down at a table, or walking into the sports lounge, some guy comes up to you and start talking to you?

Oh, and before I forget, she and I are arriving in the wee hours of friday night, so we will be around saturday night. it would be nice if a bunch of us could all sit down to dinner, leaving mongering jokes for another time, if you please. (ML, I know you will be the perfect gentleman, it is the likes of derelicts like T1234 I am worried about; and don't even get me started on Tansak, ;) )

1ball
I have never stayed at LL, so don't have that problem. But in similar circumstances, and since I work here, I'd just say those are people who worked on another project in town, and I met them previously over a beer through a mutual acquaintance.

Also, I don't have extensive mongering jokes or stories to share, having been in town only a few weeks, but would be glad to run down to LL any night for a drink or a bite to eat, and make acquaintance with whoever comes to town. Just drop me a note here or PM. Have been meaning to drop by to say hello to Giotto.

Giotto
09-22-08, 18:50

So how to get around this. I know some of you have shown up and stayed at LL with a significant other, what do you say to said other, when within 10 minutes of sitting down at a table, or walking into the sports lounge, some guy comes up to you and start talking to you?

I of course would never mention ISG to her, but when asked, I told her LL had a website, where people leave comments, and people get to know each other via those.

Any bright ideas?

1ballMr. Vice President,

What's about telling her the truth?

Giotto

PS: I don't really get that, you bring a "girl friend" to you wedding with Emmy? Can you explain that :) ?

1Ball
09-23-08, 00:30
Flyhere, it seems at this point that at least Mick Licker, myself, and maybe T1234 will be at LL saturday night. Then Taipei Travelar could fly in on sat, instead of sun.

It could be 50/50 will also be around?

Maybe G can make a small announcement, and then Frenchy and OTH may even show

However, the best laid plans........

1Ball
09-23-08, 00:41
Mr. Vice President,
What's about telling her the truth?
Giotto

G, that is funny.
I think you know a jealous woman or two ;)
Why not tell her about your mongering ways, and see if the ducks are walking around full.

Traveler1234
09-23-08, 02:22
I have never stayed at LL, so don't have that problem.

Also, I don't have extensive mongering jokes or stories to share, having been in town only a few weeks, but would be glad to run down to LL any night for a drink or a bite to eat, and make acquaintance with whoever comes to town. Just drop me a note here or PM. Have been meaning to drop by to say hello to Giotto.

On-line we're young and hansum, in real life we just normal guys :D
When we have a Board meeting, it's usually a quiet dinner by the pool, some good conversation and a few laughs. Most of us are too tired from the day time antics at Tulip and elsewhere. Please join us...and anyone else that's around - NicFrency et al?

PS - pool party this Sat, so bring your swim trunks or whatever, later at night we sometimes have a quiet party with some of the girls in the pool ;)

Taipei Traveller
09-23-08, 02:39
G, that is funny.
Why not tell her about your mongering ways, and see if the ducks are walking around full.

1Ball, if G did that then he would not only have to change his name to 0Ball, but would also lose his ability to mince others for trying to flirt with Miss T, the pain would be to excruciating for him :D

NicFrenchy
09-23-08, 03:28

So you are telling me that Bar and massage girls have all been lying to me these past 4 years? calling me a hansum man and all?

Please join us...and anyone else that's around - NicFrency et al?

Will try my best but saturday nights are usually quite busy for me (if you know what I mean)

Giotto
09-23-08, 04:34
G, that is funny.
Why not tell her about your mongering ways, and see if the ducks are walking around full.Mr. Vice President,

Why? We are just chatting a bit on the internet, showing around some nice pictures - what is wrong with that :):):) ?

As you know - there are some women (one or two) here in Livingstone's who know about this forum ... LOL!

Giotto

M P Lurker
09-23-08, 09:56
So you are telling me that Bar and massage girls have all been lying to me these past 4 years? calling me a hansum man and all?

Well some of us only get called it occassionally and then we can assume she is really sucking up.

M P Lurker
09-23-08, 20:06
As you know - there are some women (one or two) here in Livingstone's who know about this forum ... LOL!
Giotto
Shit, I might have to go all prim and proper from now on!

Traveler1234
09-23-08, 21:29
Shit, I might have to go all prim and proper from now on!

You forgot about our dinner with Poster Lion and his TG - we were all perfect gentlemen that evening.....

Traveler1234
09-23-08, 21:31
Will try my best but saturday nights are usually quite busy for me (if you know what I mean)

No matter how busy you are, you still have to come up for air at some point - drop in for a quick drink.

Piper1
09-24-08, 17:11
Giotto - have you met this trouble-maker yet? ;) He used to live in Dubai, posted many great reports there, and we met a few times around the traps. He sure knows how to have a wild time. Better get the industrial-strength cleaning team into his room once he departs the lodge!

Giotto
09-24-08, 19:26
Giotto - have you met this trouble-maker yet? ;) He used to live in Dubai, posted many great reports there, and we met a few times around the traps. He sure knows how to have a wild time. Better get the industrial-strength cleaning team into his room once he departs the lodge!Pipeman,

I have breakfast with him every morning. Its really a pleasure to talk to him...

He is a nice well educated guy, always well behaviing, never inpolite. He talks about his job, his wife, his mother at home and his social activities. He never goes out, never goes into the bar, never talks to any girls, always sits at the swimming pool reading books - Shakespeare, Nietzsche etc. . Latest 9:30 pm he calls it a day and heads for his room.

He even repaired my notebook with some special repair tools he brought from home.

HE IS SO DIFFERENT FROM YOU :):):)!

Giotto

Fifty Fifty
09-25-08, 12:31
Pipeman,

I have breakfast with him every morning. Its really a pleasure to talk to him...

He is a nice well educated guy, always well behaviing, never inpolite. He talks about his job, his wife, his mother at home and his social activities. He never goes out, never goes into the bar, never talks to any girls, always sits at the swimming pool reading books - Shakespeare, Nietzsche etc. . Latest 9:30 pm he calls it a day and heads for his room.

He even repaired my notebook with some special repair tools he brought from home.

HE IS SO DIFFERENT FROM YOU :):):)!

Giotto

Sounds like a nice guy, although initial impression is he may be a bit boring, but I think I would like to meet him too.

The problem is the earliest I have made it to breakfast so far is about 1.30 pm, so I probably missed him.

I am usually in Cowboy or Nana area around 9.30 pm so I would be back too late for a drink with him too.

Cheers, (The Real) FF

Piper1
09-26-08, 01:41
Fifty Fifty - where are your photos?

I still remember your wonderful underwater photos in Dubai - beautiful girls in the swimming pool, beautiful photos.

More to come from BKK?

Hope so!

Fifty Fifty
09-26-08, 08:33
Fifty Fifty - where are your photos?

I still remember your wonderful underwater photos in Dubai - beautiful girls in the swimming pool, beautiful photos.

More to come from BKK?

Hope so!

Hi Piper, yes I have photos, but mostly I take good ''decent'' pics now, havent really needed to take many naughty ones, my collection is good.

I showed G a few pics of the more interesting girls I have had here, but I will have to find time to re-size them and post for the boys I suppose.

Talking of underwater stuff, I got a new Olympus 1030 SW amazing 10 MP and fully waterproof down to 10m.

I took my very naughty Kazakh GF to Istanbul a fortnight ago and being a confirmed exhibitionist she wore the tiniest Wicked Weasel Bikinis, drove the Turks in the Hotel nuts. Four guys set the six tables and cleaned the few windows of the poolside restaurant continuously everytime she was up on the rooftop pool posing. I got loads of new underwater pics and video too - very interesting, must post a few of those if I find the time.

I also showed G a few of her sightseeing in Istanbul, she was wearing her usual micro mini skirt with nothing else of course - so the sightseeing was good for me and some of the other guys. Poor old Turks were going crazy and it was Ramadan too !!!

Pool Party at the Lodge next Saturday may be interesting - we will see.

Cheers, FF

Flyhere
09-26-08, 13:18
When we have a Board meeting, it's usually a quiet dinner by the pool, some good conversation and a few laughs. Most of us are too tired from the day time antics at Tulip and elsewhere. Please join us...and anyone else that's around - NicFrency et al?

PS - pool party this Sat, so bring your swim trunks or whatever, later at night we sometimes have a quiet party with some of the girls in the pool ;)

So what time is dinner? Will swing by on Sat for sure.
Thinking of running down to Siam or MBK to see if I can buy an electronic dictionary first, Cyberdict I think.

1Ball
09-26-08, 14:06
So what time is dinner? Will swing by on Sat for sure.

8.00 PM. how does that sound?
Giotto, you may have to set a table for 15-20 people, if we can guilt OTH, Nic, and ML to show up with a few lovelies. T1234, 50/50, will you guys be there? Emmy will be proudly wearing her new red thong. Let's hope Giotto doesn't rip it off with his teeth.

NicFrenchy
09-26-08, 16:31
Giotto, you may have to set a table for 15-20 people, if we can guilt OTH, Nic, and ML to show up with a few lovelies. T1234, 50/50, will you guys be there? Emmy will be proudly wearing her new red thong. Let's hope Giotto doesn't rip it off with his teeth.

Saturday I have Dinner Plans with a lovely lady and then have to meet my Gik for some movies (at home).
I might be able to pass by for a very short introduction.

Or maybe some of you fancy an afternon soapy Session? like 3pm?

Giotto
09-26-08, 17:57
Saturday I have Dinner Plans with a lovely lady and then have to meet my Gik for some movies (at home).
I might be able to pass by for a very short introduction.
NicFrenchy,

That is not acceptable. Move that date to Sunday...

Saturday, 8 pm, Dinner, Pool Party :) !!!

Giiotto

Traveler1234
09-26-08, 18:14
Mrs. on 12:45 CX flight to Taiwan, I'm on 12:30 TG flight to LOS. See you all at 8 pm sharp for dinner, I should be alone. Plan on late afternoon visit to either Akane or Tulip to get the kinks out of my shoulder and lower back ;)

Fifty Fifty
09-26-08, 21:03

Yes guys I intend to be there, with a 50;50 to accompany me, of course. Haven't seen any in the lodge so far so it looks like a BYO job to me.

Cheers, FF

Fon Tok
09-27-08, 04:10
NicFrenchy, That is not acceptable. Move that date to Sunday...
Saturday, 8 pm, Dinner, Pool Party :) !!! Giiotto

Mind if I join in on the fun, too? I promise I won't bring my camera...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fon_tok_mak_mak/

Giotto
09-27-08, 04:36
Mind if I join in on the fun, too? I promise I won't bring my camera...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fon_tok_mak_mak/Fon Tok,

Of course, everybody is welcome.

Great pictures, btw. .

Giotto

M P Lurker
09-27-08, 05:37
Mrs. on 12:45 CX flight to Taiwan, I'm on 12:30 TG flight to LOS. See you all at 8 pm sharp for dinner, I should be alone. Plan on late afternoon visit to either Akane or Tulip to get the kinks out of my shoulder and lower back ;)
I might join you. I want a last crippling session with Yok.

Intel Design
09-27-08, 07:04
Hey fellow travellers,

One LONG week until I aarive in LOS. I will arrive on Sunday, 10/5. Are any of you all planning on being there around that time? Looking forward to sharing a cold one or two with some of you. Feel free to PM me.

ID

M P Lurker
09-27-08, 09:11
I am watching the girls rehearsing modeling for the pool party tonight. I am very confused. Several hotties here.
Which one do I like most.
Maybe I can invite two girls to dinner. ;)

I think Miss K (sounds like hard G) is very hot. This will be confusing as there are several girls with name starting K here.

Maybe T1234 and i will get up to mischief even before the party tonight.

M P Lurker
09-28-08, 05:06
I needed to see my Tulip girl Y just one more time befoe leaving BKK so I made a 5PM booking. T1234 was just getting off the plane arriving in BKK, so needed to visit a Tulip girl J desperately.
He also made a 5PM booking by coincidence. Lucky we didn't both try to book the sme girl LOL Anyway we went in tandem.

Both nice looking girls with good bodies, but mine Y was the tall one.

I took the vibrartor this time as I was deternined to work this girl in submission.

After she got to 5 pops, I felt sorry for her as the day wasn't over. Only 2 pops were vib assisted. She must have been horny ;) as her first pop was after barely 2-3 minutes of DATY. Of course I have learned exactly how she likes it now after several visits. Licking is O.K. but she likes to be sucked on too!
Her pussy does go into extreme squeezing convulsions so I don't think she could fake this.

She got 2 pops during cowgirl (or was it one ).
The reverse cowgirl was too much for me to hold out . So its a bit of a blur now.

When T1234 was having a little break in his session, he later said they could hear my girl screaming.

I had a ten minute rest (after the energy depleting romp) before having my final pop at the end.
She then said I had timed the 90 minutes exactly, even with no watch. Gave her a nice tip (a bit more than normal)

Said Y could keep the vibe.
Later T1234 says that Miss Y now had the big dildo that his girl Miss J used to have. But now Miss Y has a small vibe to add to her collection.

We were lazy to walk back to Livingstones so took the BTS just one stop. I could still walk O.K. today.
All this sexercise is starting to improve my fitness.

M P Lurker
09-28-08, 05:24
Had a big dinner table with One Ball and his Mrs, Giotto, Fon Tok, Flyhere, fifty/fifty, Traveler1234, and one or two others (not sure of handle). Not sure who was the youngest but only Giotto had a full head of hair without grey, so I guess he looks the youngest. Nic Frenchy didn't show up (too many gik appointments).

Since OneBall had his Mrs with him (a nice Bali girl similar to Thai looks), mongering topics were not advisable and anyway I'm shy in front of the staff. 50/50 had brought along a cut hottie Miss A. So I invited a very cute tall girl from the bar Miss G, and Flyhere invited Miss S.
Our girls got called away to do the fashion parade and pool banana boat races unfortunately. But they returned after drying off.

Was dissappointing I had to leave early at 10PM. somebody else would have to BF the girl in my place.

At the airport they coulkd get me into business class and started to offer me the next morning which I had previously been denied when trying to change to that time. However turned out weas a false alarm and the morning flight had no seats as I was originally told. Pity. For a moment I thought I was going to return to the party.

Its not great to leave with so much unfinished business.
Still mnay things on to do list that didn't get crossed off, including BF the new girl Miss G.

Will have to return in a few weeks.

Strangely the superstar Miss T was also available last night. I have never seen her available before. Another Miss T also looks hot to me as does a new Chinese looking but very cute Miss W (she is also a pool shark). The famous Miss K is away somewhere. Some other famous girls have left after picking up boyfriend(s).

The mamasan ranks have expanded to it seems 4 if you count Mrs Giotto as a mamasan. Perhaps she doesn't do mamasan duties, prefering more important things.

As usual mamasan Tina tried to inerest me in the girls that didn't interest me, but luckily I know my own taste and no one can divert me. For some reason others seem to think I would like the more aggressive more wayward type of girl where I actually like the one that is shy, classy, and a bit prim and proper (mostly). :D Pushy girls are a big turn off for me.
I wish to be the hunter rather than the quarry.

Was a shame to miss the wilder end of the party having started to get the hots for Miss G too.
Seemed to be a LB troup turning up just as I left.

Flyhere
09-28-08, 07:46
Just to add to Mick's report.

FiftyFifty also had such eyes for beauty and pointed out the very pretty Miss S to me, so Miss S it was as my dinner companion.

The parade, the banana boat races, the singing and dancing numbers by the dressed-up troupe were such fun and enjoyed by all I'm sure. After dinner and after Mick rushed off to the airport, we retired back into the sports bar.

The troupe continued with some more cabaret style numbers, a few more drinks, a few tequilla shots by the girls, a few dances by the male staff dressed up in slinky outfits, and...FiftyFifty and his girl rang the bell!

My Miss S came back with a tray full of tequilla shots with lots of lime and salt. Enough for everyone, mamasan Tina had a shot, even the dining staff who had served us earlier came in for a shot each.

I actually had not had a chance to scan the talents earlier, there seemed to be a few new faces. My Miss S turned out to be a little skinnier than I like, still she is very sweet.

Taipei Traveller
09-28-08, 10:13
It seems an excellent party was had last night, just a shame i was not there to join in, certainly seems to have been more entertaining than the last one.

Mick shame i missed you you arrive the day the day after i go, and leave the day before i arrive.

I look forward to meeting some of the crew this trip, as i am here for two weeks this time.

1Ball
09-28-08, 10:47
The last saturday of the month at Livingstone is the pool party. As coincidence would have it, there also happened to be a day when a few notorious and nefarious forum members were in town.

A table was set up for dinner for about 12-13 people. Joining the group were Fon Tok, Seeko, T12324, Mick Licker, Giotto, Fly Here, Fifty Fifty and yours truly. Food started to arrive, and I thought it wouldn’t stop. Now the food at LL is usually very good, but the food last night was off the chart. Truly spectacular. There was soft shell crab curry, prawns, whole fried fish, fabulous satay, you name it, it was there. We all swapped stories, while watching the fashion show, and the Lady boy show Giotto loves so much. Auntie was in fine form, acting as Emcee, and doing a great job as usual.

And then……………..the piece the resistance, Emmie wants to dance. Dressed in a skin tight little black cocktail dress, fishnet stockings, and very sexy make up, her hair tousled just right, she climbs onto the little round stage, and does her best Tina Turner, with microphone in hand. Coyote dancing, I hear you say? Not just coyote dancing, but very naughty coyote dancing, with the occasional flash of the turquoise panties. It was a riot, she was great, and I couldn’t resist slipping 100 Bt in the stockings and giving her a slap on the ass. (thanks Fon Tok)

Herewith a few pictures of the event.

Piper1
09-28-08, 11:02
1Ball - I still remember the time you took these three back to your room late one night after a Saturday party. You seemed dazed and confused the next day - they must have really worked you over good. ;)

Fifty Fifty
09-28-08, 11:07
A table was set up for dinner for about 12-13 people. Joining the group were Fon Tok, Seeko, T12324, Mick Licker, Giotto, Fly Here and yours truly..

Hey 1B did you forget somebody ?? I noticed that you were not the only member there who was accompanied a hot little number, perhaps G's notorious Shakespeare Reader was there with the lovely Miss A too.

Joking aside, it was truly a good night, we all had great food, good company and fun too, although I did manage leave the lovely Emmie and the rest of the 'Dancers' alone.

My little companion was a bit shy at first but soon she was enjoying herself chatting and drinking with all the guys and girls, she also got a bit excited and ''Rang the Bell' then later on got pretty drunk too.

Having recovered we surfaced for a very late LL Breakfast (You just cant beat the All Day service) which always goes down well, especially for us boring Shakespeare Readers :)

Fortunately we were not put off by a strange character frolicking in the pool whilst we ate though.

Cheers, FF

Fifty Fifty,

The Vice President asked me to add your name in the report below - he is terribly sorry that he forgot you - and that he swam when you had breakfast :) ...

Giotto

Straight Flush
09-28-08, 11:31
Hi,

I have finally arrived back at LL after more than 15 months. A little has changed during the time I have not been here, and I have to say they are all for the better.

I practically live in hotels travelling most of the time. I never miss the marble bathrooms, spa's, flowers on the bed etc. offered by 5 star hotels. But I realized I missed being here when having dinner yesterday at LL. Nice to be back.

Meal I had was marvellous last evening, I am committed to try everything on the menu. :)

I managed to make it for the last moments of the pool party and it was really fun. Unfortunately I had to retire early.

Fifty Fifty
09-28-08, 11:58
Ok G, thanks for the amendments to 1Bs post, now that you have confirmed I havent totally lost my mind and that I was really there, here are a few pics of a good time had by all.

The Pool Pic is the best I could get of Micks Companion Miss G, presumably under the water looking for her Oysters??

1Bs Lady certainly did dance well and deserved the 100 Baht too !!

Cheers, FF

Traveler1234
09-28-08, 12:25
Sorry to beg off so early - needed to rest my old soul after long delayed flight to HK night before. And Ms. J at Tulips, take that back, actually Ms. Y from next door with ML sapped whatever energy I had on reserve.

Just walked in after entire day driving up to and back from Kanchanaburi visiting a family friend's daughter and scoring some points from the Mrs. for leaving her at the HK airport (so that I could make it to the pool party last night).

Glad to meet up with all at dinner - hopefully you all will be downstairs later tonight.

Hey Mick - hope you're back home safely - mind if I test drive the new Ms. G before you return? I'll help her with her upcoming accountant exams....LOL

M P Lurker
09-28-08, 13:10
Hey Mick - hope you're back home safely - mind if I test drive the new Ms. G before you return? I'll help her with her upcoming accountant exams....LOL
I was almost disappointed to be alloted virually the last seat available and told that others would have to spend the night in BKK.

Fine as long as you don't tell me she was crap when secretly you like her. But I'm always a bit of a skeptic, I might have to try myself anyway.

I wonder which females read these reports? I might have to start thinking of being more of a gentleman.

NicFrenchy
09-28-08, 14:04
Had a big dinner table with One Ball and his Mrs, Giotto, Fon Tok, Flyhere, fifty/fifty, Traveler1234, and one or two others (not sure of handle). Not sure who was the youngest but only Giotto had a full head of hair without grey, so I guess he looks the youngest. Nic Frenchy didn't show up (too many gik appointments).

Bummer! I would have loved to join the party but had a prior commitment with a lady. Choice was difficult but Pussy prevailed so I stayed home with the cutie.

Looks like you guys had fun :D

Flyhere
09-28-08, 16:17
...My little companion was a bit shy at first but soon she was enjoying herself chatting and drinking with all the guys and girls, she also got a bit excited and ''Rang the Bell' then later on got pretty drunk too....
FiftyFifty, Your Miss A is very lovely. I mentioned to her that I might run down to Cowboy and say hello to her one night when I have time, hope that's ok with you.

Miss S is also a sweet one, I hope I won't cause her to lose face if I do not BF her next time. Actually that's why I hadn't intended to BF anyone at LL, as I wanted LL sports bar to be my regular watering hole.

Man, those girls can drink tequilla!

In any case, I was going to run down to LL tonight to deliver some photos to Miss S, and grab a drink if anyone is around. Unfortunately, a dinner date with my favorite got moved a couple of hours (what's with the Thai and not being able to be on time?), and I have to work tomorrow :(, will catch up next time.

Giotto, please be sure to post a reminder for the next LL party.

fly

Brotherrabitt
09-28-08, 21:27
12Ball, Piper158.600 and Giotto~n,

It's great to hear you guys are still going straight, uplifted and erect. It has been a while but "Should old acquaintance be forgot"?

Sometimes still follow the discussions here, same same, which is good in this case.

I only work the Middle East and North Africa now, no chance to go to either LOS or LOPA, bad on me, but this is life.

Good memories of the "raid of the metrosexuals on the dungeon" and other pleasure stuff.

Still on my way with a caravan full of potatoes, and who knows, maybe sometime I will really arrive in Giotto's "stairway to heaven".

For the time being, happy hunting, keep it up and keep the pool parties wet wet wet.

Pleasure

Piper1
09-28-08, 21:39
Brotherrabbit, despite your name-change, you have not been forgotten. If you are working in MENA now, you should drop into Dubai for a drink one day (Dubai is surely the most fun place in MENA).

Brotherrabitt
09-28-08, 21:51
Piper6.328.349 Will do, and I appreciate the invitation. Got stuck into f-ing Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Egypt. Forget LOS, mongering in those countries is something you have to experience to believe. Sometimes see reports from you in those places, and even though you are one of those metrosexuals frequenting the dungeon and therefore not to be taken very seriously, you have a way, you certainly have a way (judging from your pics, only a very small way, very small, but as long as you pay, no complaints right ?). Just joking (not !), but after such a long absence it is important not to start insulting everybody straight away. Send me a pm and we will get together. Need some serious business advise on how to get my feet on the ground in your part of the world. No need, banter is also ok.

Giotto
09-29-08, 04:46
I practically live in hotels travelling most of the time. I never miss the marble bathrooms, spa's, flowers on the bed etc. offered by 5 star hotels. But I realized I missed being here when having dinner yesterday at LL. Nice to be back.
Straight Flush,

Welcome back! Good to have you with us again.

You should have joined us last Saturday - BESTARD! Where have you been, where did you hide :) ?

Giotto

Giotto
09-29-08, 05:19
We all swapped stories, while watching the fashion show, and the Lady boy show Giotto loves so much.
Mr. Vice President,

Thank you very much for your report about your Wedding Party last Saturday - it was really a great event!

Many thanks also for the exciting pictures of your bride Emmy - btw., is it unpolite to ask for a report about the wedding night :) ?

Giotto

M P Lurker
09-29-08, 10:02
Had a big dinner table with One Ball and his Mrs, Giotto, Fon Tok, Flyhere, fifty/fifty, Traveler1234, and one or two others (not sure of handle).
Sorry Seeko,

I must have caught only your real name. I was also sorry to miss meeting Taipei Traveller.

But now I have finally met 1ball, he seems tame enough in the flesh. Perhaps he was on his very best behaviour ;) His nice lady must be a good influence.

Actually none of the guys seem as wild in the flesh as they might appear in forum posts.

Fon Tok
09-29-08, 11:03
Actually none of the guys seem as wild in the flesh as they might appear in forum posts.
..and we'll probably all live longer because of it!

The other night I was thinking the same thing, but then the thought came to mind that guys who live a lot of their monger life (out loud) on computers are basically nerds at heart. I know I could be accused of this!

The real cool guys are too busy to care and are probably luddites!

Fifty Fifty
09-29-08, 21:52
FiftyFifty, Your Miss A is very lovely. I mentioned to her that I might run down to Cowboy and say hello to her one night when I have time, hope that's ok with you.

fly

Hey Fly, I am at present back in London, on my way out to Kaz tomorrow, who was Miss A anyway??? ha ha.

Actually she is a very nice young lady, maybe thats why, at the risk of seeming boring, I hung onto her for so many days. In all honesty the first week I spent in BKK was enough of a chop-n-change for me, but it was all good fun.

Now I am gone, I am sure you (and anyone else who is interested) know where to find her :)

Cheers, FF

Fifty Fifty
09-29-08, 21:57

Well we all seemed to be on our best behaviour, after all, there were ladies present too !!

Perhaps if we had all had the ''free oysters'' and drinks, things could have become a tad more rowdy :)

See you all again soon, I hope.

Cheers, FF

M P Lurker
09-30-08, 13:00
and...FiftyFifty and his girl rang the bell!

So now FiftyFifty is well known/notorious because he and Miss A beat you to ring the bell! :D

I like the way he hangs on to a girl for a while if she is really good as that is my style too. He certainly picked a nice one as we all agree. She seemed very chatty with Miss G next to me. Definitely a good move by FF after the earlier "horror" story about the leaking girl.

1Ball
10-01-08, 07:00
a funny thing happened on our last evening at the Lodge. we had a 3.30 AM flight to Rome, so hung around until late. at 9.00 PM, we came down to dinner, and Mrs. G, with one of her friends from the bar, were busily munching on a huge plate of grasshoppers. I was absolutely NOT interested, but my GF sat down, and after a bit of coaxing, gave them a try. She looked at me and said "tastes like chicken". so she had about a dozen, and said she had a itchy feeling in her throat. Our food arrived, and we had dinner. 2 hours later, she was praying to the God of Porcelain, puking her guts out. What then followed was 12 hours of the runs, in a small airplane toilet. Never again am I eating this shit, she exclaimed.

Anyway, I thought it was funny.:D

M P Lurker
10-01-08, 11:43
a funny thing happened on our last evening at the Lodge. we had a 3.30 AM flight to Rome, so hung around until late. at 9.00 PM, we came down to dinner, and Mrs. G, with one of her friends from the bar, were busily munching on a huge plate of grasshoppers. I was absolutely NOT interested, but my GF sat down, and after a bit of coaxing, gave them a try. She looked at me and said "tastes like chicken". so she had about a dozen, and said she had a itchy feeling in her throat. Our food arrived, and we had dinner. 2 hours later, she was praying to the God of Porcelain, puking her guts out. What then followed was 12 hours of the runs, in a small airplane toilet. Never again am I eating this shit, she exclaimed.

Anyway, I thought it was funny.:D
How appalling! I don't suppose you have anything sexy to report :(

Taipei Traveller
10-01-08, 14:50
It was great on Sunday to meet up not only with 1Ball, but an old friend in T1234 as well as being introduced to Fifty Fifty.

A good night was had by all accords last Saturday with the pool party, judging by the photos Mrs G showed me on Sunday on my arrival here.

Seeko is still in town somewhere i think, but leaving shortly, so anybody else still knocking around then give me a shout.

The Sports bar was highly entertaining last night with the arrival of a well known - if not on this forum - guest, and an extremely late night was had by all who took part in the festivities, 1Ball you should not have left with the misery of your flight, you would have enjoyed last night.

Traveler1234
10-03-08, 11:36
Regret to advise won't be returning to Bkk as planned. I finally went to doc in HCMC and discovered reason for my pain in right arm - ruptured bicep tendon. Apparently happened when I fly out of states last week. So now in HCMC airport, meeting Mrs. tonight in HK and flight home tomorrow for surgery next week.

What an excuse for losing to TT at pool this past weekend. But I will return in November, after the elections ;)

M P Lurker
10-04-08, 05:25
Regret to advise won't be returning to Bkk as planned. I finally went to doc in HCMC and discovered reason for my pain in right arm - ruptured bicep tendon. Apparently happened when I fly out of states last week. So now in HCMC airport, meeting Mrs. tonight in HK and flight home tomorrow for surgery next week.

What an excuse for losing to TT at pool this past weekend. But I will return in November, after the elections ;)
At your age you should know that sexual gymnastics are getting too dangerous.
Were you trying to join the mile high club or what?
My brother broke his hand when trying to screw his GF, obviously not in the mish position.

Flyhere
10-04-08, 11:08
...Seeko is still in town somewhere i think, but leaving shortly, so anybody else still knocking around then give me a shout.
I mean to run down to LL to deliver some photos and grab a few drinks, can always use a drinking buddy tonight, if you are still in town. I just sent my favorite girl off after spending today with her, so not in any shape to BF anyone at LL. Will PM you my number.

fly

Flyhere
10-04-08, 15:08
Decided to run down to Soi Cowboy tonight to look up somebody, only to find almost all bars closed...what the hell? a few bar/restaurant places that were open had handwritten signs at the door "No Alcohol"...what's going on?

So LL is just up the road, so I took a walk there..."no alcohol"

The girl in front recognized me, asked her why no alcohol, it turned out that it's the election tomorrow (which I knew, for the Bangkok governor, but I didn't know the part about no alcohol for 2 days).

In any case, dropped in at the sports bar and said hello to Mamasan Tina. It was dead quiet and the girls looked really bored. Was informed that the boss Mr. G is sleeping upstairs, probably taking advantage of the slow weekend to catch up on his sleep.

Dropped off some photos with mamasan who exclaimed how good they were, and of course all the girls had to come by and look. Ordered a coke, and a drink for Tina. Told Apple to stay to talk and get a drink for herself, she complained "why you not take care of me?", "You took photo for S****, why you don't take photo of me?" to which I answered "because you girlfriend of Nic".

Haha, ok, ok, just kidding, I didn't say that.

And yes, Mick, I can hear you say... that you already told us about being labelled as a particular girl's customer. They sure remembered who we had dinner with last week.

Sorry, not much else to report. Oh, I think the new Presidential Suite is ready, or will be ready tomorrow. And mamasan said the next party is for Halloween.

fly

Giotto
10-05-08, 18:28
It's after midnight, and alcohol is sold again in Bangkok.

Within the last 20 minutes ONE customer rang the bell 4 times ... what is going on there in the Sports Lounge?

Giotto

M P Lurker
10-06-08, 09:03

Within the last 20 minutes ONE customer rang the bell 4 times ... what is going on there in the Sports Lounge?

Giotto
Well must have been an ideal opportunity with a nearly empty bar, or did he just win the lottery?

Flyhere
10-06-08, 09:08

Giotto
May be Mr. Big Spender saw not many girls left in the bar? ;)

M P Lurker
10-06-08, 09:22
And yes, Mick, I can hear you say... that you already told us about being labelled as a particular girl's customer. They sure remembered who we had dinner with last week.

Keep em guessing, I say is better!
But I will probably BF Miss G (K) at next chance if she hasn't been stolen away by then.
Moves like a fashion model and luscious lips.

Just think, being stuck as Miss A's customer.
Far too hot for me! I was very happy that Nic was there to distract her that day.
I'll take a prim and proper one thanks.
One day Mamasan will cotton on to the fact I like
pretty and shy girls, and Miss A is definitely not on the shy side.

I wouldn't mind trying superstar Miss T just once to find out why she is soooo popular with all the young guys.
Must have some very special skills I bet.
Whoops, I can just imagine a jealous reply from Sonic Bam coming soon (or am I confused with someone else)!

And little Miss K has the cutest behind like a ripe peach (or is it just an apricot) that needs plucking.

Choices, choices ....
I have a bad reputation for butterfly already so can't get much worse I guess.

I am planning to be at the Lodge Wed Oct 29th (unfortunately will miss the pool party again).

Surely not you - the crazy bell ringer???? :confused:

Flyhere
10-06-08, 09:51
Keep em guessing, I say is better!
But I will probably BF Miss G (K) at next chance if she hasn't been stolen away by then.
Moves like a fashion model and luscious lips.

Just think, being stuck as Miss A's customer.
Far too hot for me! I was very happy that Nic was there to distract her that day.
I'll take a prim and proper one thanks.
One day Mamasan will cotton on to the fact I like
pretty and shy girls, and Miss A is definitely not on the shy side.

I wouldn't mind trying superstar Miss T just once to find out why she is soooo popular with all the young guys.
Must have some very special skills I bet.
Whoops, I can just imagine a jealous reply from Sonic Bam coming soon (or am I confused with someone else)!

And little Miss K has the cutest behind like a ripe peach (or is it just an apricot) that needs plucking.

Choices, choices ....
I have a bad reputation for butterfly already so can't get much worse I guess.

I am planning to be at the Lodge Wed Oct 29th (unfortunately will miss the pool party again).

Surely not you - the crazy bell ringer???? :confused:
No, it wasn't me, only had one coke and left.

I will keep an eye on Miss G (K) for you...just kidding...I did see her there on Sat. I still don't know who Miss T the superstar is, will ask next time, you might have pointed her out but may be I wasn't interested and was not paying attention.

There was one at the pool table, taller, quite good looking, similar in looks to your favorite #6* at JC. She kept glancing my way each time she walked past, but again I was not paying attention, so didn't ask mamasan.

Nvslim
10-06-08, 12:05
Giotto:

I enjoy reading the forum but the guys keep talking about the girls in the sports bar like its an inside joke. Would you kindly post some non-nude pictures of the girls so all of us will know who they are talking about? The girls sound very enticing and the pics on the website leave much to be desired.

Thanks,
Slim

Flyhere
10-06-08, 14:34
... but the guys keep talking about the girls in the sports bar like its an inside joke....
It's not meant to be insider joke or info I don't think, at least not by me. Some of us are trying to be discreet and not naming names straight out. A little exposure is good, too much exposure is not.

Unlike some bars or MP's who advertise with photos of their girls, LL does not, and I take that as not wanting any photos, so I have avoided taking photos when I am there.

IMHO, the girls don't look any better or worse than what you will find around town, some will find the girls not too exciting, it's all personal taste. It's just a convenient hangout for some.

Member #3437
10-06-08, 17:23
Greetings. I have spent several months in and around Bkk but this time would like to try something different. I will be arriving on the 14th of october...are there any vacancies? I will need some sporadic dates as I will be bouncing to Pattaya then returning, then bouncing to the phillipines and then returning.

14th arrive 11:30 pm at airport
15th
16th
17th leave to pattaya

return to LL

24 leaving for Phillipines

return to ll
Nov

1st
2nd
3rd leave for states.

Could you accomodate this schedule? Thanks in advance for your response.

Giotto
10-06-08, 17:36
Could you accomodate this schedule? Thanks in advance for your response.WestFLA,

Still some vacancies, don't worry. But - can we do all this per mail, using our website for the reservation process?

www.livingstones.co.th

Thanks.

Giotto

Giotto
10-06-08, 17:40
Giotto:

I enjoy reading the forum but the guys keep talking about the girls in the sports bar like its an inside joke. Would you kindly post some non-nude pictures of the girls so all of us will know who they are talking about? The girls sound very enticing and the pics on the website leave much to be desired.

Thanks,
SlimNvslim,

Sorry, no, I decided in the beginning, that picture of our girls will not be published here, and the girls will not (mis)used for marketing purposes for the Lodge.

Girls come and go. Livingstone's stays.

Giotto

Sonic Bam
10-06-08, 19:25
Nope, mate, no jealous reply from me. Not acquainted with Miss T. Tansak maybe?

The other ones you describe sound good - will have a look at the weekend. ;)

Member #3428
10-06-08, 19:45

Wrong letter of the alphabet for me too... Know many Ms T's but no reason for me to be jealous...

Traveler1234
10-06-08, 22:31
Nvslim,

Giotto

Slim:

Mr. G is correct, girls come and go.

I took about 20++ pictures of the fashion show and dirty dancing (video) during a month end pool party in March. I burned them all onto a CD and gave to one of the mamasans to share with the girls and another to Mrs. G. (And trashed them from my hard drive when I left LOS)

When I returned the end of September, at least half of the girls are no longer there. I didn't bother taking pictures at this month end pool party - although many of the new girls were pretty hot.

Come for a personal visit....regulars don't have any inside track on the girls. They welcome all that walk in the bar.

NicFrenchy
10-07-08, 01:04
Nvslim,

Girls come

Yes, they do come.... unless the customer's not very good ;)

Giotto
10-07-08, 04:19
Yes, they do come.... unless the customer's not very good ;)NicFrenchy,

BESTARD :) !

Giotto

M P Lurker
10-07-08, 06:30

The other ones you describe sound good - will have a look at the weekend. ;)
Yeh I'm getting old. The memory is befuddled. T1234 will probably know which ISGer I am mixed up with.

M P Lurker
10-07-08, 06:33
Yes, they do come.... unless the customer's not very good ;)
And a few keep on coming (memories of Tulips).

Its lucky that Thailand seems to have only a small percentage of starfish girls. Back in the homeland there are lots of starfish so I wouldn't even bother.

Nvslim
10-07-08, 10:57
Nvslim,

Giotto

Thanks for the reply. I have a real itch for a visit to see for myself. Hope I can work out the details next year. LL is on the top of my list for hotels.

Slim

Piper1
10-09-08, 00:01
1Ball arrived at my place tonight. As usual, the mo-fo charmed everyone in my house (except me) with his smooth-talk and tales of derring-do. He talked Wildcat into going with him on a fully-expense-paid trip to Malaysia next month, and Wildkitten wants him to stay at our place for "fibe more years!". Even the maid is fucking flirting with him, giggling like a 15 year old girl.

The only reason I haven't kicked him out yet is because of the bottle of JW Green Label he brought along (but when it's empty, he's in trouble).

He threatened to get down to his polka-dot boxer shorts and frolic with everyone in the pool tomorrow. Please, no.

Would it be bad etiquette if I kick him in the ball, really hard?

Yours,

Desperate.

The Voyager
10-09-08, 00:25
Hi all,

Hi T1234, Piper1, and of course Hi Giotto,

I am on a business travel to Malaysia next month, and decided to make Bangkok by connection instead of London or Singapore, i wonder why ;)

I intend on visiting your fine establishment, a little bit like a religious pilgrim visiting Jerusalem for the first time, hehe

I visited livingstone's web site but could not get to see the "events" page, some kind of issue (maybe your side) getting me a nice "HTTP error 404" message.

Could you share here if you have any events planned between now and end of November ? As i have a flexible planning, i could arrange to be in BKK during one...

And of course, i'll be happy to meet other ISG members and get them a drink ;)

See you soon.

Flyhere
10-09-08, 00:40
...Would it be bad etiquette if I kick him in the ball, really hard?
That would not be very nice, surely there are other ways :)

photo warnings: no nude, comics only

Giotto
10-09-08, 04:54
1Ball arrived at my place tonight. ...

Desperate.Pipeman,

Believe me - I know what you suffer right now ... :)

The best solution would be to leave him in your apartment, and you come here to the Lodge :) ...

Giotto

Traveler1234
10-09-08, 16:31
I intend on visiting your fine establishment, a little bit like a religious pilgrim visiting Jerusalem for the first time, hehe

Gawd - that's the first time I've heard G's place being characterized as the next Mecca - LOL.

Could you share here if you have any events planned between now and end of November ? As i have a flexible planning, i could arrange to be in BKK during one...

The last Sat of every month is the pool party - later in evening there is usually a 'fashion' show, some live entertainment and by in large, just another excuse to have a party! Other weekends - a maid's party where the girls dress up as you know what.

Seriously speaking, anytime is a good time to drop in for a visit and a drink. It's getting closer to high season but LL has been pretty full recently.

I'm sure Giotto will jump in when he gets up later.

Giotto
10-09-08, 17:08
I'm sure Giotto will jump in when he gets up later.Mr. Marketing Director,

...gets up later ... BESTARD! Unbelievable.

We are building the "Presidential Suite" (not the final title) at the moment. It makes me sick. Every Thai craftsman does what he wants. Nobody ask how I want it. They build something, and when I then check it we build it a second time. Still nobody of those guys has learned to ask a simple question BEFORE he starts to do something...

Yikes, Thailand pure again, it is such a useless waste of time. You explain things to the boss of the construction company, 1 time, 2 times, 3 times - and still the outcome is different. Now all those Thai workers love me a lot - I am one of those damned farang idiots who wants everything differently, who is never happy (with something I haven't ordered), and who makes them work overtime because they have to do everything twice.

Can somebody please take of the credit markets? I have all hands full with this construction site - no sufficient time which bank is going bancrupt next. What the hell, I am much too old for all this nonsense.

Giotto

Giotto
10-09-08, 17:15
Hi all,

I visited livingstone's web site but could not get to see the "events" page, some kind of issue (maybe your side) getting me a nice "HTTP error 404" message.

Could you share here if you have any events planned between now and end of November ? ...
The Voyager,

Pilgrim - Jerusalem - as long as you don't call me "Jesus" you are welcome here :) !

Don't worry about our website - it is (partially) not working. We had already 2 (in words two) new companies starting to develop a new website ... we are of course optimistic that one day we will get it done. It has a lower priority in our open issue list, because the booking site still works :):) ...

Events: The second Saturday of the month should be the Maids Party in the Sports Lounge, the third Saturday of the month the Champagne Night. And the, as mentioned by the Marketing Director - the last Saturday is always reserved for the Swimming Pool Party. So - there will most likely an event when you visit the Lodge over a weekend.

See you then here at Livingstone's!

Giotto

Flyhere
10-09-08, 23:52
...Don't worry about our website - it is (partially) not working. We had already 2 (in words two) new companies starting to develop a new website ... we are of course optimistic that one day we will get it done. It has a lower priority in our open issue list, because the booking site still works :):) ...
Of course it's your website, if you don't worry, then people shouldn't worry. :)

I still do not know why these web guys can't get anything to work...well, I know why, they are a bunch of incompetent idiots...may be? They must be related to the IT people at my work here...LOL

Perhaps you could use someone outside LOS. I'm no expert, but I can get a site like yours up and running, and running well, in a week. A real pro I'm sure can do it in less time.

fly

Flyhere
10-10-08, 00:03
Mecca, pilgrimage, Jerusalem...No, I think he means Holy land...LOL

Kenya69
10-10-08, 03:05
I had the pleasure of a 6 night return visit to the Lodge last week. It was nice to get back to paradise. Got to have a few conversations with the big man himself. He was very busy with the new Presidential Suite which sounds like when finished should be very nice. Spent a most of my nights in the Sportsbar. Many new beautiful girls since my last visit and it is still a great place to hang out and chill. Had the pleasure of meeting Taipai Traveller and having drinks with him. He enjoyed watching me get my ass kicked at pool. Smirky bestard. He is a true gentleman. He was busy and was working long hours but I managed to convince him in to partying with some liquor. I spent some time with the new mammasan who is a great girl. Nice addition to the sportsbar.

The food and service at the Lodge IMHO is as good and if not better than most places I have been.

It was great to get back. I will be there from Jan 14th to Mar02 if there are any members that are planning to be there. It would be my pleasure to buy any of you a drink. It will probably lead to many drinks. A reminder that Mr. G's birthday is on Feb 14th. Probably be a party that night I would think.

Thanks for the memories

Kenya69

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Wicked Roger
10-10-08, 05:03
Giotto

Finally met 1Ball (with Piper) last night!

1Ball is not as you tell me! He is suave, sophisticated, intelligent, a great all round nice guy. I was expecting far worse from your descriptions but he was far better - but then Piper was the comparison :)

1Ball even managed to talk business with 2 cute Filipinas at 1am in the bar - well thats his excuse - and thats a man who puts business first and pleasure second.

Good to meet him after the emails and PMs. He say nice things of you (but maybe that is the beer talking:))

Giotto
10-10-08, 05:31

1Ball is not as you tell me! He is suave, sophisticated, intelligent, a great all round nice guy. I was expecting far worse from your descriptions but he was far better - but then Piper was the comparison :)

1Ball even managed to talk business with 2 cute Filipinas at 1am in the bar - well thats his excuse - and thats a man who puts business first and pleasure second.

Good to meet him after the emails and PMs. He say nice things of you (but maybe that is the beer talking:))Wicked Roger,

What shall I say - to me it looks like you either met a 1Ball in disguise, or that was not the real 1Ball. But then, comparing him to Pipeman - then it cannot get much worse anyway :) ...

Don't believe him if he says nice things about me, that must be beer talking.

Btw., when do I meet you first time here at Livingstone's Lodge?

Giotto

1Ball
10-10-08, 06:10
Giotto

Good to meet him after the emails and PMs. He say nice things of you (but maybe that is the beer talking:))
Actually WR, after you left at 12.30, in order to make it back to Abu by 1.00 AM, (WR's nickname on the road is actually Fangio), the 2 cute Filipinas told me THEY are going to abu today, and we are all driving there together today. Trying to mix business with pleasure..... WR, do you happen to know of a ST hotel between Dubai and Abu Dhabi, by chance?

Oh, and WR, you obvioulsy do NOT know me very well, I would NEVER say nice things to anyone about Giotto. Must have been the blind one legged, hunchbacked dwarf who grabbedy your ass, after all, it was rather dark in that bar. ;)

Wicked Roger
10-10-08, 13:09
Actually WR, after you left at 12.30, in order to make it back to Abu by 1.00 AM, (WR's nickname on the road is actually Fangio), the 2 cute Filipinas told me THEY are going to abu today, and we are all driving there together today. Trying to mix business with pleasure..... WR, do you happen to know of a ST hotel between Dubai and Abu Dhabi, by chance?

Oh, and WR, you obvioulsy do NOT know me very well, I would NEVER say nice things to anyone about Giotto. Must have been the blind one legged, hunchbacked dwarf who grabbedy your ass, after all, it was rather dark in that bar. ;)
:)

ST hotels en route to AD, there are no ST hotels IMHO but a couple of cheapish ones. But Pipoer says 4 lovelies cam and took you to the air[oprt

As for the blind one legged dwarf .... never heard that dscription of Piper before :)

Piper1
10-10-08, 13:39
It was a fun night. Just wrote up a brief report in Dubai thread.

1Ball is a smooth operator, and just left my place for the 90 minute trip to Abu Dhabi airport, squeezed into an expensive car with 4 hot Filipinas from last night (not working girls). Should've see the smile on his face as he waved goodbye (while I cried out of jealousy!)

Speaking of 'smooth operator' - that's one of my favorite songs by the sultry Sade. While 1Ball was chatting up the Filipinas last night, I was next to him chatting up a Sade look-alike at the bar - not a working girl. I'm in love, and I have her number. Now to arrange a few days off work for a so-called 'business trip-away' with her. :)

1Ball
10-10-08, 14:28
thanks again Piper for the hospitality.
Oh, were you outside when I got into the car with the 4 smoking hot girls? I didn't notice..........

except for the pool of tears on the sidewalk of course............

Traveler1234
10-10-08, 14:56
Mr. Marketing Director,

...gets up later ... BESTARD! Unbelievable.
Giotto

Ah, a typo: i meant when giotto 'can get it up'....LOL.
Good news - no surgery required for my arm. Hoping to return in next few weeks for rematch with Taipei Traveller at the pool table. I think ML will also be back around the same time - party time again!

M P Lurker
10-10-08, 16:17
Ah, a typo: i meant when giotto 'can get it up'....LOL.
Good news - no surgery required for my arm. Hoping to return in next few weeks for rematch with Taipei Traveller at the pool table. I think ML will also be back around the same time - party time again!

Great however my pool skills aren't too good.
Miss M and I teamed up to beat the pool shark Miss W (who is really good and looks quite hot, in a Chinese way, but nicely curvey) only because she got lumped with Mamasan T who was quite a basher.

I will be there around end of Oct beginning Nov.

Giotto
10-11-08, 09:52
I had the pleasure of a 6 night return visit to the Lodge last week. It was nice to get back to paradise.
Kenya69,

Since you left so many girls are sadly sitting in the corners, crying :) ...

It was good to have you with us again for some days - very few days only this time. But the long vacation is already approaching at the horizon. I hope that the time goes by fast, and that I then see you again in the beginning of next year.

Will tell the girls - hopefully they will then stop crying :) !

Giotto

Seeko
10-11-08, 19:30
Great however my pool skills aren't too good.
Miss M and I teamed up to beat the pool shark Miss W (who is really good and looks quite hot, in a Chinese way, but nicely curvey) only because she got lumped with Mamasan T who was quite a basher.

I will be there around end of Oct beginning Nov.
Yes, Ms W has a sharp pool skill and is a crafty hustler; I mean, she has her own cue. She also has a subtle way in snagging a guy's attention and having him fall for her easily. (I guess, if we don't fall in love with her, then, she is not doing her job, so can't fault her for doing a marvelous job.) ;)

Funny or weird story with me and her:

On 15 Sep, Monday, I first met her, bought her drinks, and eventually wanted to BF her. But, I had to let go of her that nite. Her long-lost, old-time friend arrived just before midnite, and she wanted to go with him, as it was his last nite in BKK. Who was I to be a cockblocker to a fellow mariner, so I said goodbye to her and allowed him to BF her. Both of them did apologize to me and thank me for understanding the situation.

On 27 Sep, Saturday, I ate dinner with her and Mamasan T, but wasn't planning on taking Ms W. She wasn't feeling too well and wanted to rest, so that she can study well the next day for her exams. So, being a gentleman that I was, I paid BF to let her go home early. :o
I still needed a dance partner, so I BF'd Ms B. As we were leaving LL, Ms W saw us, learned where we were going (Hollywood), and wanted to come along. I became her good conscience and told her to go home. :(

On 30 Sep, my last nite in LOS, I again ate dinner with her and 2-3 other ladies and even rang the bell (silently). I had some business to take care of, so I left early with promises of returning later.
Of course, upon my return, I realized that I should not have left, as I saw that Ms W was getting cozy with Tpe Trv. Not big deal. I wasn't going to ruin their fun. Anyway, I ended up going to Spice Club with Mama T and two other ladies (Ms. A and Ms. T or Ms. M and Ms. N; sorry, hard to keep track of them without photos). So, everyone enjoyed that nite... :)

And, I certainly wish the best for Ms. W's future...
Seeko

M P Lurker
10-12-08, 11:51
Yes, Ms W has a sharp pool skill and is a crafty hustler; I mean, she has her own cue. She also has a subtle way in snagging a guy's attention and having him fall for her easily. (I guess, if we don't fall in love with her, then, she is not doing her job, so can't fault her for doing a marvelous job.) ;)

Funny or weird story with me and her:

On 15 Sep, Monday, I first met her, bought her drinks, and eventually wanted to BF her. But, I had to let go of her that nite. Her long-lost, old-time friend arrived just before midnite, and she wanted to go with him, as it was his last nite in BKK. Who was I to be a cockblocker to a fellow mariner, so I said goodbye to her and allowed him to BF her. Both of them did apologize to me and thank me for understanding the situation.

On 27 Sep, Saturday, I ate dinner with her and Mamasan T, but wasn't planning on taking Ms W. She wasn't feeling too well and wanted to rest, so that she can study well the next day for her exams. So, being a gentleman that I was, I paid BF to let her go home early. :o
I still needed a dance partner, so I BF'd Ms B. As we were leaving LL, Ms W saw us, learned where we were going (Hollywood), and wanted to come along. I became her good conscience and told her to go home. :(

On 30 Sep, my last nite in LOS, I again ate dinner with her and 2-3 other ladies and even rang the bell (silently). I had some business to take care of, so I left early with promises of returning later.
Of course, upon my return, I realized that I should not have left, as I saw that Ms W was getting cozy with Tpe Trv. Not big deal. I wasn't going to ruin their fun. Anyway, I ended up going to Spice Club with Mama T and two other ladies (Ms. A and Ms. T or Ms. M and Ms. N; sorry, hard to keep track of them without photos). So, everyone enjoyed that nite... :)

And, I certainly wish the best for Ms. W's future...
Seeko
"Rang the bell silently? Thats sounds similar to me buying a drink for every girl in the bar and getting introduced to them all but eventually I got to Miss G (Usually spelled K but sounds like G) who I interested me the most

I hope to meet you sometime soon as you are indeed a gentleman. You might have to take the bull by the horns and grab Miss W for yourself one night. I would love to hear if she is as hot as she looks. She probably came close to hooking me one night. I have to admit she is rather fetching despite me normally preferring a narrower face look over a chinese look. Another day Miss G grabbed my attention as she looked and even walked like a model, and big luscious lips, but Miss W would probably have been my 2nd choice as her figure looks very special and she seems a lot smarter than the average bar-girl.

Don't let that mamasan T lead you astray! I buy her drinks and chat to her but always ignore her attempted match making completely! She tries to foist me onto new girls or not so demure girls that don't interest me. She is quite harmless as long as you ignore her advice completely.
So it seems mamasan's choice and my taste in girls are just about diametrically opposite.

Problems! I would really like to sample Miss G and Miss W and Miss M, but thats rather a long butterfly list and impractical in my short time available.

Member #3428
10-12-08, 20:17
She is quite harmless as long as you ignore her advice completely.

ROFL.... Thanks for the tea I just spit all over my keyboard Mick...

Trust me, you don't want to get on her bad side, I've been on her bad side for one year now and still remain on her shit list. Of course I am a Bastard so I probably deserve it. But I agree, her idea of what I was looking for and my idea were completely opposite. But you and I have similar taste in ladies so maybe it is us.

And from what I remember she used to work at a certain other place on 33 before, one that uses chains and whips if you like. So she is not harmless if you do not want her to be. :D

Weird One
10-13-08, 04:58
Stayed at LL last month, had a hell of a time, all the girls in the Sports Bar were great. Trouble is never could put a face with an initial (example Miss W etc). Know all the Mamasans and met and BF more than a few of the girls but don't know who is who with the one letter names. Can't wait to get back. Anybody have anyway to help on this issue?

Have to say, why would anybody stay anywhere else. Saw Giotto at breakfast time but didn't want to bother him as he was working on his laptop and I on mine. Talked to Guido who was a pretty interesting guy. Anyway was my first time there, but definetely not my last by a longshot. Pretty much just stayed there every night and played pool. Was a great time, everything you need is all under one roof. Kind of like a Thai Disney World with benefits. Anyway thanks for the time.

Weird One

M P Lurker
10-13-08, 14:23
ROFL.... Thanks for the tea I just spit all over my keyboard Mick...

Trust me, you don't want to get on her bad side, I've been on her bad side for one year now and still remain on her shit list. Of course I am a Bastard so I probably deserve it. But I agree, her idea of what I was looking for and my idea were completely opposite. But you and I have similar taste in ladies so maybe it is us.

And from what I remember she used to work at a certain other place on 33 before, one that uses chains and whips if you like. So she is not harmless if you do not want her to be. :D
You've cracked me up too. But fortunately my coffee was well finished.

One day I'll have to find out why you are a bastard and what a bestard is too. :)

M P Lurker
10-13-08, 14:50
Stayed at LL last month, had a hell of a time, all the girls in the Sports Bar were great. Trouble is never could put a face with an initial (example Miss W etc). Know all the Mamasans and met and BF more than a few of the girls but don't know who is who with the one letter names. Can't wait to get back. Anybody have anyway to help on this issue?

Have to say, why would anybody stay anywhere else. Saw Giotto at breakfast time but didn't want to bother him as he was working on his laptop and I on mine. Talked to Guido who was a pretty interesting guy. Anyway was my first time there, but definetely not my last by a longshot. Pretty much just stayed there every night and played pool. Was a great time, everything you need is all under one roof. Kind of like a Thai Disney World with benefits. Anyway thanks for the time.

Weird One
You saw Giotto at "breakfast time". That would be a first. Either very late b'fast or the stock market was crashing.

Thai names are a little weird and hard to remember. I have now been introduced to every girl working at the last pool party but will struggle to remember them in a couple of weeks. But i will make an effort to remember a few.

I too have forgotten names of girls I spent the whole night with after just a few weeks.
Did you ever BF a girl only to eventually remember you have been with her before and was terrible last time too? Thats why its a great idea to keep some notes of names and ratings. Its strange how I can look back at my old notes and be suprised to read that she was much better than what I can remember.

We tend not to name names fully due to wanting some slight ambiguity at times in case someone is reading that shouldn't be. Then maybe they won't 100% sure who we are talking about.

Of course even though there are 3 or mamasans, Miss T can only be one person. So it doesn't really work.

If you met a curvaceous pretty chinese looking girl with light skin who was fantastic at pool, that would be sweet Miss W and if introduced her name starts with W. Right handed but always puts her left eye over the cue. Now its clear to everyone without the full name I suppose.
But at least I say only good things about her.

Some letters like N and K are so common that they could refer to several girls.

One help to remember names is that a few girls are named after fruits:
Mangosteen, Durian, and Papaya - no not those fruits, just kidding. ;) But unless you know the Thai words for fruits wouldn't help much.

Seeko
10-13-08, 15:43
Know all the Mamasans and met and BF more than a few of the girls but don't know who is who with the one letter names. Anybody have anyway to help on this issue?
Did you check out the printed photos on the glass wall of the Sports Bar?

There are two 8x10's or A4's with photos and names, so you can identify who's who. Ms. W showed them to me to verify that she indeed worked there. Initially, I accused her of either being first-day at work or being a regular customer, since she doesn't seem to belong there. :o

I should have snapped an image of them for reference. Now, it's too late, but then, like Mr. G said, "girls come and go," so no point wasting brain cells on such trivial pursuit. ;)

Go there, have fun, and enjoy...
Seeko

Sonic Bam
10-13-08, 16:48
You saw Giotto at "breakfast time". That would be a first. Either very late b'fast or the stock market was crashing.

Every time I see him over the last couple of days he has either been scowling at his laptop or scowling at the building works. Is midday late for breakfast?

Right handed but always puts her left eye over the cue.

Ah man, I was going to have a (relatively) early night. I'm going to have to go and have a look now!

Been here for a couple of days. Bar was quiet Sat / Sun nights but maybe that's because I went down late. Was sitting by pool tonight for dinner and it seemed a lot livelier. Excellent meal and the never empty glass of Singha. Not so bad this!

Weird One
10-14-08, 00:38
I guess as always you guys hit the nail on the head, it really doesn't matter who is who as "girls come and then they go, but you really have to give the mamasan's a lot of credit as almost all the girls devote themselves and are trained to show us a great time.

When I stayed there it was said that as a ISG member I would receive some kind of discount if I would write a report while I was there, but I wanted to wait and let everything "soak in" before I wrote anything, I really don't care about a discount when you have so much fun there. It realy is amazing how great the all in one place, food, bar, girls and Mamasans that Livingstones is, so the discount really becomes immaterial when you can enjoy yourself so much in one place. I am pretty new to the forum but I have to say that if you are patient and read then 99% of your questions will be answered by the senior members, thanks again everyone for all the info you have provided.

Weird One

M P Lurker
10-14-08, 03:10
Did you check out the printed photos on the glass wall of the Sports Bar?

There are two 8x10's or A4's with photos and names, so you can identify who's who. Ms. W showed them to me to verify that she indeed worked there. Initially, I accused her of either being first-day at work or being a regular customer, since she doesn't seem to belong there. :o

I should have snapped an image of them for reference. Now, it's too late, but then, like Mr. G said, "girls come and go," so no point wasting brain cells on such trivial pursuit. ;)

Go there, have fun, and enjoy...
Seeko
Its great to have a cheat sheet, so we can pretend to remember them all now.

Sonic Bam
10-14-08, 03:44
Went into the Sports Bar about 11:30 after a quick chat with G about how the markets were doing, at least he seemed to understand what I was saying with my "horrible accent".

Sports Bar was jumping, I stayed until almost closing time and it was busy up till the end. I did hear the bell being rung earlier in the night and it looked like some of the ladies had taken full advantage of that. I think maybe the tequila needs a restock today.:)

M P Lurker
10-14-08, 08:38
I guess as always you guys hit the nail on the head, it really doesn't matter who is who as "girls come and then they go, but you really have to give the mamasan's a lot of credit as almost all the girls devote themselves and are trained to show us a great time.

What are you giving the mamasan credit for? :confused:
I don't think the girls get any bedroom training other than by the customers. :D

Giotto
10-15-08, 09:57
Went into the Sports Bar about 11:30 after a quick chat with G about how the markets were doing, at least he seemed to understand what I was saying with my "horrible accent".
Sonic Bam,

I didn't understand a single word - you have a horrible accent! :)

Giotto

Duniawala
10-15-08, 15:55
What are you giving the mamasan credit for? :confused:
I don't think the girls get any bedroom training other than by the customers. :D
What are you talking about?
The credit goes to the TQM dept. ensuring that we train all the girls to give top level service. We also train the mamasans to train the girls when I am absent. Hah!! :)

Sir Duniawala
TQM Director

M P Lurker
10-16-08, 11:18
What are you talking about?
The credit goes to the TQM dept. ensuring that we train all the girls to give top level service. We also train the mamasans to train the girls when I am absent. Hah!! :)

Sir Duniawala
TQM Director
You have trained the mamasan? How good was she?
Judging by her approach to playing pool, I reckon would have been too powerful for me to cope with. ;)
There are now several mamasans to choose from.
Did you meet the new one recently? Some reckon she's pretty hot.

M P Lurker
10-16-08, 13:31
girls at the lodge don'y have any handles like forum members, so i have decided to invent my own handles for them in the future.

e.g.
mrs giotto (that's well accepted)
miss t-rex
miss slippery-peel

miss sexy-taxi
miss panther (couldn't use wildcat due to piper1's wife)
miss forbidden-fruit
miss maestro
miss gail-force
miss sweety
miss shadey
miss ringer-ding
miss full-of-charm
etc.

so for example, i could say what out for that pool shark miss sweety, or miss forbidden fruit is waiting for nicfrenchy's return and ready to tempt. ;)
see miss panther in a g-string by the pool. what perfect glutes.
i can't stop looking at miss gail-force's luscious lips.
i have a soft spot for miss full-of-charm.

those who know the girls will be able to guess quite easily i reckon.

Giotto
10-16-08, 20:12
At the moment life is not easy. The actual situation:

- We have a political crisis in Thailand, no end in sight.

- We have a border conflict with Cambodia, some soldiers died.

- We have a financial crisis and a stock market crash, nobody knows where Mature Man is (who can fix it) but Karl Marx is already dead.

- We have airlines which cannot lower their air faires because they hedged the oil price on higher levels.

Yikes, that's enough shit! I think next year no tourists will come to Thailand any more...

I should close down Livingstone's, use it as my private residence, get up in the morning sitting at the swimming pool, having breakfast prepared by my private chefs and cooks, later then the first Campari Orange, the sun is shining ... and all the Sports Lounge girls are only for me!

Life is really bad, isn't it :) ???

Giotto

Fon Tok
10-16-08, 21:01
I should close down Livingstone's, use it as my private residence, get up in the morning sitting at the swimming pool, having breakfast prepared by my private chefs and cooks, later then the first Campari Orange, the sun is shining ... and all the Sports Lounge girls are only for me!
Can friends still come and visit once in awhile? (and, sorry, if you close, one of those SL girls is mine!)

Hunterg
10-17-08, 11:16
And all the Sports Lounge girls are only for me!

Please put me on your friends list, I will come for sure Nov 15.

M P Lurker
10-17-08, 13:32
At the moment life is not easy. The actual situation:

- We have a political crisis in Thailand, no end in sight.

- We have a border conflict with Cambodia, some soldiers died.

- We have a financial crisis and a stock market crash, nobody knows where Mature Man is (who can fix it) but Karl Marx is already dead.

- We have airlines which cannot lower their air faires because they hedged the oil price on higher levels.

Yikes, that's enough shit! I think next year no tourists will come to Thailand any more...

Life is really bad, isn't it :) ???

Giotto
I'll be back! :) and I'm bigger than Arnie! ;)
Well, taller than Arnie anyway.

You actually drink that Campari crap?
I thought it was like disinfectant.
Actually I haven't tried it recently.
Perhaps in my old age it will taste better.

GoodEnough
10-17-08, 16:44
I'll return for my second visit sometime in late March/early April. Don't drink all the good cognac. This time, I'm gonna try the ladies at the Sports Bar.
GE

Tiger 888
10-18-08, 02:32
I'll be back! :) and I'm bigger than Arnie! ;)
Well, taller than Arnie anyway.

You actually drink that Campari crap?
I thought it was like disinfectant.
Actually I haven't tried it recently.
Perhaps in my old age it will taste better.Before you drink Campari, you'd better check where the red colour comes from, and what E120 is. I'll never touch it again.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cochineal

Duniawala
10-18-08, 03:04
Before you drink Campari, you'd better check where the red colour comes from, and what E120 is. I'll never touch it again.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cochineal
In a land where eating insects is a great pastime, it looks fine to me. You are just squeamish. :)

Fon Tok
10-18-08, 03:43
Before you drink Campari, you'd better check where the red colour comes from, and what E120 is.
Can't be any worse than the red dye (formally used) in the cherries they put on top of the ice cream at LL, can it? Of course, if these cherries are from China, all bets are off the table!

Tiger 888
10-18-08, 07:06
In a land where eating insects is a great pastime...Not to me.

M P Lurker
10-19-08, 01:53
In a land where eating insects is a great pastime, it looks fine to me. You are just squeamish. :)
Once a girl in the sports bar asked me to open my mouth and popped in a salted crispy grub (silkworm maybe?).
Wasn't exactly appealing, so I went for my drink quickly.
But I would rather it than the deep fried grasshopers (I think).

Its common to see Thai girls eating a packet of seed, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you can guarantee its fresh. Long stored seed is prone to pick up a mold/mildew (not noticable) which caused whole towns in China to have a very high rate of deadly liver cancer. My GF's mother died of liver cancer so GF was banned from eating bird-seed.

In the end I think I would prefer Campari as long as its mixed with something tasty. Since I drink Gin & Tonic, a "Jasmine" cocktail with Campari, Gin, Triple sec sounds O.K. or perhaps I could get Giotto drunk on "Mambo 5"s. I don't think I have seen him really drunk yet. What is he like?
"Mambo 5" Ingredients:
1 Shot Vodka
0.5 Shot Triple Sec
0.25 Shot Campari
1 Shot Apricot Brandy
5 Shots Orange Juice

I think I will arrive 29 Oct. Silly to miss the pool party

M P Lurker
10-21-08, 10:23
Idle speculation, but I was thinking what happens if I show up to LL at midnight (from late flight) and my choice Miss Gail-Force is already BFed, or about to be, by somebody else. :(
She probably doesn't like to do LT due to her studies.

Worse still, she might have already decided to accept some new boyfriend trying to steal her away. :mad:

Perhaps I shouldn't worry as it will be mid-week and we have an economic crisis? :)

And I suppose their are some other hot backup girls. :D

Duniawala
10-21-08, 15:57
Idle speculation, but I was thinking what happens if I show up to LL at midnight (from late flight) and my choice Miss Gail-Force is already BFed, or about to be, by somebody else. :(
She probably doesn't like to do LT due to her studies.

Worse still, she might have already decided to accept some new boyfriend trying to steal her away. :mad:

Perhaps I shouldn't worry as it will be mid-week and we have an economic crisis? :)

And I suppose their are some other hot backup girls. :D
Idle response. I guess you could take Miss Rosy Palms to bed with you. :D

M P Lurker
10-22-08, 06:51
Idle response. I guess you could take Miss Rosy Palms to bed with you. :D
ROFLMAO. You got me there, but would be a terrible thing if had fallback on Mrs Palmer in LOS of all places. ;)
What a waste.

"Chuck Wow" officially means "fly a kite" but its a well known Thai euphemism (just in case some readers haven't heard it yet).

Member #3428
10-22-08, 06:57
"Chuck Wow" officially means "fly a kite" but its a well known Thai euphemism (just in case some readers haven't heard it yet).

Thought it was more like "Jack Wow" ... shows you how sad my pronunciation is... :D

What's even sadder is that this is part of my limited thai vocab :(

Kimi1
10-22-08, 12:43
Giotto/Other senior members: I need some advice. Some friends and I are planning to come to Bangkok. Some of the group members will be traveling with the gf/wives. However we will have a "boys" night out.

Now we are not looking for full sex with the ladies but more American style lap dances and strippers.

Any recommendation for a good strip club??

I've never been to Bangkok but Im getting the impression that finding a hooker is easier than a stripper!

Kimi1
10-22-08, 12:46
Giotto/Other senior members: Need some advice. First time we are coming to Bangkok. Some of the group will be traveling with their partners however we do plan a boys night out.

We are not looking for full sex with the ladies but more american style strip clubs and lap dances.

I've never been to Bangkok but im getting the impression that getting a hooker is easier than a stripper.

Any advice for a clean strip club with good lap dances?

Kimi1
10-22-08, 18:59
Any recommendations for a place which gives good lap dances

NicFrenchy
10-23-08, 01:25
Any recommendations for a place which gives good lap dances

THE STRIP, on PAtpong 2 is the only place that does lap dances.
If not, you could go to just any bar, have a girl sit on your lap, buy her drinks a fondle away.

The Strip web info: http://www.raku2.tv/mbdetail_gogo.php?id=R020717

M P Lurker
10-23-08, 03:40
Thought it was more like "Jack Wow" ... shows you how sad my pronunciation is... :D

What's even sadder is that this is part of my limited thai vocab :(
O.K. "Chuck Wow" in Thai or "Jack-off" in American or "Wank" in Aussie.
Everyone learns the bad words first ;)
Although every one knows that "Fuck Thong" means pumpkin, no? And this is not a bad word at all.
Did you know about "fuck soup" too?

M P Lurker
10-23-08, 03:45
Giotto/Other senior members: Need some advice. First time we are coming to Bangkok. Some of the group will be traveling with their partners however we do plan a boys night out.

We are not looking for full sex with the ladies but more american style strip clubs and lap dances.

I've never been to Bangkok but im getting the impression that getting a hooker is easier than a stripper.

Any advice for a clean strip club with good lap dances?
Suzi Wong in Soi Cowboy has a good very "clean" lesbian show, would that appeal? Also has oil show, sexy show, artistic body painting show.
The girls are very scrupulous in cleaning before allowing other girls to lick them out. ;)
There is full nudity by half of the dancing girls (mostly shaven).
They would be more than happy to give you a lap dance I reckon for a nice tip, say 500 Baht or maybe less, with touching allowed.

Beware though, once they get you horny, you might have trouble resisting sneaking off to a room.

Giotto
10-23-08, 04:49

Any advice for a clean strip club with good lap dances?Kimi1,

No idea about an American style lap dance bar here in Thailand...

I would also recommend the Gogo bars, which offer shows, then you should have everything you need.

- Angel Witch in Soi Nana
- Suzie Wong in Soi Cowboy
- Long Gun in Soi Cowboy

Hope to see you for a beer :) !

Giotto

Sonic Bam
10-23-08, 09:50
A good laugh in the Sports Lounge last night, pretty busy, ended up a wee bit drunk and losing every game of pool. Forgot to look out for Mick's left handed, right eye aiming, pool playing lady. Will try to remember tonight. Some very hot ladies working as previously reported by others.

Note to guests who don't bring a laptop to post reports.
If you use the hotel's PC, don't forget to lather up with mosquito repellant before sitting down.
Giotto - do you breed the bestards? I've been bitten at least five times and killed three in the act of drawing my blood whilst sitting here. I must have missed my elbows / upper arms with the bug juice.

M P Lurker
10-24-08, 05:51
A good laugh in the Sports Lounge last night, pretty busy, ended up a wee bit drunk and losing every game of pool. Forgot to look out for Mick's left handed, right eye aiming, pool playing lady.
No, no, Miss Sweety Chinese was Right handed Left eye aiming I think.

Re Mossies, I would ask Miss Full of Charm if O.K. to set the fan directly at me to blow the little buggers away. They don't seem comfortable in a strong breeze.

M P Lurker
10-25-08, 07:11
THE STRIP, on PAtpong 2 is the only place that does lap dances.
If not, you could go to just any bar, have a girl sit on your lap, buy her drinks a fondle away.

The Strip web info: http://www.raku2.tv/mbdetail_gogo.php?id=R020717
Can you tell us a bit more. Worthwhile or not? Wayward?
Reply in BKK thread or PM if you prefer.

Flyhere
10-25-08, 08:35
I think I will arrive 29 Oct. Silly to miss the pool party

Shouldn't the pool party be tonight? being the last Saturday in October. Will drop by regardless, to see what's new and say hello to Mr.G., and get an intro if any ISG member is around.

Have been staying off the forum the past 2 weeks, as the missus is in town.

Mick: How long are you staying in town?

fly

Flyhere
10-25-08, 08:39
girls at the lodge don'y have any handles like forum members, so i have decided to invent my own handles for them in the future.

e.g.
mrs giotto (that's well accepted)
miss t-rex
miss slippery-peel

miss sexy-taxi
miss panther (couldn't use wildcat due to piper1's wife)
miss forbidden-fruit
miss maestro
miss gail-force
miss sweety
miss shadey
miss ringer-ding
miss full-of-charm
etc.

so for example, i could say what out for that pool shark miss sweety, or miss forbidden fruit is waiting for nicfrenchy's return and ready to tempt. ;)
see miss panther in a g-string by the pool. what perfect glutes.
i can't stop looking at miss gail-force's luscious lips.
i have a soft spot for miss full-of-charm.

those who know the girls will be able to guess quite easily i reckon.

too difficult, mick. i can only figure out 2 or 3. i need to go there more often i think.

NicFrenchy
10-25-08, 08:54
Too difficult, Mick. I can only figure out 2 or 3. I need to go there more often I think.

Same Here, I think I have 3 out of the lot (not including Miss Giotto of course).

Giotto
10-25-08, 08:59
Shouldn't the pool party be tonight? ...
Flyhere,

Correct, tonight is Swimming Pool Party - hopefully it will not rain :) ...

Giotto

M P Lurker
10-25-08, 11:55
Too difficult, Mick. I can only figure out 2 or 3. I need to go there more often I think.
Well thats good. The purpose was not to be too obvious.
A couple of names were related to meaning of a Thai name so I should change those as you guys are not Thai.
Some are incredibly easy for those that do cryptic crosswords.
i.e. "Sounds like ..." or opposites.

Some one has PMed me about Miss New-One.

M P Lurker
10-25-08, 12:00
Next Friday and Saturday LL is completely booked out.

What with low season, mosquitos, the stock market, political unrest, impending recession, etc., you would expect the lodge to just a little quiet.

I am going to have to start generating some negative publicity concerning the swimming pool on the upper floor I think ;)

This place is just getting too popular! :(

1Ball
10-25-08, 12:41

What with low season, mosquitos, the stock market, political unrest, impending recession, etc., you would expect the lodge to just a little quiet.

I am going to have to start generating some negative publicity concerning the swimming pool on the upper floor I think ;)

This place is just getting too popular! :(
Well, I think that is absolutely fantastic. Congratulations Giotto. Now where are we regulars supposed to stay?

Only negative I can think of is that pesky tuk tuk driver at LL. He is never at the end of the soi when I need him. and the drive to the airport early morning is very slow in the tuk tuk.
;)

Giotto
10-25-08, 15:08

This place is just getting too popular! :(Mick Licker,

BESTARD :) ! Don't tell anybody about our swimming pool upstairs, please ...

It's correct, we are fully booked next weekend, but only for 2 days. There is this anual event (Bangkok Icehockey Tournament), and the organisators booked rooms for one team. They wanted more rooms, but we still left some for our regulars - and more regulars than expected booked already.

This is definitely the exception and not the rule, so no need to worry. But it would help if we knew about people coming in a bit earlier than the months before ...

We are working on a solution for you, will let you know shortly.

Giotto

Giotto
10-25-08, 15:09
Well, I think that is absolutely fantastic. Congratulations Giotto. Now where are we regulars supposed to stay?
Mr. Vice President,

Thanks!

I know where you can stay - downstairs, basement, DUNGEON :) !

Giotto

1Ball
10-25-08, 15:57
Mr. Vice President,

Thanks!

I know where you can stay - downstairs, basement, DUNGEON :) !
Giotto
Mmmmm, I am confused, I thought that suite was reserved for the exclusive use of the TQM, and the Marketing Director.

Flyhere
10-25-08, 17:02
well thats good. the purpose was not to be too obvious.
a couple of names were related to meaning of a thai name so i should change those as you guys are not thai.
some are incredibly easy for those that do cryptic crosswords.
i.e. "sounds like ..." or opposites.

some one has pmed me about miss new-one.

so i had to drop by ll to look into this, the inquiring mind wants to know. i still think you're making it more cryptic than necessary. i'm sure the girls were wondering what's with the 20 questions.

ok, i figured out miss t-rex and miss slippery-peel. i just happened to know the thai word. miss forbidden-fruit is easy although you can probably come up with a shorter nickname like fuji. it took a while to find out about miss sweety as she was not in, and it's good nickname too, although i would call her miss taiwan (chinese looking too? double meaning).

so i bought drinks for miss t-rex, miss fuji, miss gail-force, and miss new-one (very clever nickname). there was a very pretty miss t, not sure if it's your miss sexy or not. then there was a miss n who was good at playing pool, somewhat chinese looking, and a smallish miss b as in beauty and the beast.

fly

M P Lurker
10-26-08, 01:10
so i had to drop by ll to look into this, the inquiring mind wants to know. i still think you're making it more cryptic than necessary. i'm sure the girls were wondering what's with the 20 questions.

ok, i figured out miss t-rex and miss slippery-peel. i just happened to know the thai word. miss forbidden-fruit is easy although you can probably come up with a shorter nickname like fuji. it took a while to find out about miss sweety as she was not in, and it's good nickname too, although i would call her miss taiwan (chinese looking too? double meaning).

so i bought drinks for miss t-rex, miss fuji, miss gail-force, and miss new-one (very clever nickname). there was a very pretty miss t, not sure if it's your miss sexy or not. then there was a miss n who was good at playing pool, somewhat chinese looking, and a smallish miss b as in beauty and the beast.

fly
fyhere,

i envy you guys who can show up for the pool party, regularly.
20 questions? you only need ask what is their name and what does it mean (if its a thai name)?

thanks for the help. miss sweety is now miss taiwan (cleverer than mine). but maybe pink-lady sounds better than fuji. multiple names is o.k. too.

i am glad to hear miss gail-force is still there.

smallish miss b was probably my ringer-ding.
so maybe just miss beauty will do.

not sure who miss n, good at pool, is, assuming its not miss new-one. n is too common in thailand and i can't remember every name.

miss taxi is indeed very sexy, probably good english, and usually gets the young spunks easily. maybe miss taxing is better.

miss panther also looks very sexy indeed. could be called miss siamese would be better.

you haven't mentioned your miss shadey any more so i assume you have moved on.

here is a funny nick-name (not related to ll): i once met a thai girl who was known as "pud-dern" by her friends. i asked what it was. turns out was "poodle" mis-pronounced. but she didn't look like a poodle at all. turns out she was a loud one and her high pitched shriek sounded ear-splitting like a poodle barking.

M P Lurker
10-26-08, 01:31
mick licker,

bestard :) ! don't tell anybody about our swimming pool upstairs, please ...

it's correct, we are fully booked next weekend, but only for 2 days. there is this anual event (bangkok icehockey tournament), and the organisators booked rooms for one team. they wanted more rooms, but we still left some for our regulars - and more regulars than expected booked already.

this is definitely the exception and not the rule, so no need to worry. but it would help if we knew about people coming in a bit earlier than the months before ...

we are working on a solution for you, will let you know shortly.

giotto
i wasn't thinking of the dungeon, myself. but no big deal. maybe i should go to pattaya for a couple of days to see why opebo thinks its so great. what are the peep-inn rooms like?
perhaps novotel would be better.

Flyhere
10-26-08, 02:45
I envy you guys who can show up for the pool party, regularly.
It rained a little last night. I dropped by for a few drinks but did not stay for the pool party. Was thinking of dinner at LL but ended up not staying for that either, couldn't decide who to ask to be my dinner companion.

Flyhere
10-26-08, 03:13
i wasn't thinking of the dungeon, myself. but no big deal. maybe i should go to pattaya for a couple of days to see why opebo thinks its so great. what are the peep-inn rooms like?
perhaps novotel would be better.
i went to pattaya last weekend, but took it easy at the royal cliff grand, and didn't partake in any activities downtown, so nothing to report, except that it was bars and bars and bars and girls galore. picture a huge open-air market except it's bars and pool tables and girls.

Flyhere
10-26-08, 06:24
...It's correct, we are fully booked next weekend, but only for 2 days. There is this anual event (Bangkok Icehockey Tournament), and the organisators booked rooms for one team. They wanted more rooms, but we still left some for our regulars - and more regulars than expected booked already...
Oh man, so next weekend the Sports Bar is going to be full of icehockey players!

M P Lurker
10-26-08, 07:27
It rained a little last night. I dropped by for a few drinks but did not stay for the pool party. Was thinking of dinner at LL but ended up not staying for that either, couldn't decide who to ask to be my dinner companion.
Yes you can't take them ALL to dinner. Sorry I wasn't there to help out. But I'll catch you very soon.

What was the purpose of your trip to Pattaya? Business, or looking at the sea? I don't go there mainly because other places are far more beautiful although harder to get to.
If I went to pattaya would be purely to check out if the girls are up to BKK standard.

Flyhere
10-26-08, 08:43
...What was the purpose of your trip to Pattaya? Business, or looking at the sea? I don't go there mainly because other places are far more beautiful although harder to get to.
If I went to pattaya would be purely to check out if the girls are up to BKK standard.
I was pressed to do a quick weekend get-away with the missus, and not wanting to fly to Phuket or Goh Samui, so it was Hua Hin or Pattaya. We ended up just chilling out on the hotel private beach, and also went to the LB cabaret show.

I ate at an outdoor food court after the show, on the main stretch, many of the working girls in their bar uniform came in for a quick plate of rice. My impression is that they are not as hot as those in BKK. Also many many older farangs walking around with young Thai GF's, again I would say the ladies aren't up to Bkk standard.

Sonic Bam
10-26-08, 12:50
Maybe I should go to Pattaya for a couple of days to see why Opebo thinks its so great.
Mick
I planned on two nights in Pattaya last week but could only stick it for the one. Too, too busy for me.

Guys outside every tailor's shop grabbing you, Walking Street absolutely heaving (couldn't walk more than 5m in a straight line without dodging round somebody, too many LBs, every bar booming out different music and crap hotel (my fault). The bar girls looked as good as in BKK to me, the go-go's I went in were same same as Soi Cowboy and there is definitely more action concentrated into a smaller area.

All the above is my opinion only. You'd probably have a ball for a couple of days in such a target rich environment.

Flyhere
10-27-08, 13:15
ok, question: When someone rings the bell in the Sports Bar, who determines what the girls will drink?

A simple question but the girls certainly didn't know the answer. A customer rang the bell last Saturday, and the shots came, but some of the girls didn't like tequila. The 3 girls with me at the time, Miss A, Miss G, and Miss N, all claimed upset stomach after downing the tequila shots, and a few shots went unclaimed.

One girl said it had to be tequila, one said it was the customer's call. It was also tequila the previous time I was there and FiftyFifty rang the bell. Again, the inquiring mind wants to know.

fly

PS. I had a hard time trying to explain the agave worm in the tequila bottle to the girls.

Giotto
10-27-08, 17:36
ok, question: When someone rings the bell in the Sports Bar, who determines what the girls will drink?
Flyhere,

answer: The rule is as follows: Only the girls who are in the bar at the moment of ringing the bell get a drink.

The real life: When somebody rings the bell girls from all over the world rush into the bar!

We try to get that under control, but - we never will :) !

Giotto

Sonic Bam
10-27-08, 21:07
A customer rang the bell last Saturday, and the shots came, but some of the girls didn't like tequila.
Hey Flyhere - where were you sitting? I was there as well when the bell was rung.

I saw the tray with the drinks when it was delivered and there must have been 24 or so shots on it. I asked the girl I was with who gets a drink and how much it cost and she replied "all the ladies and bar staff" and "oh, could be 10,000B". I swore. She also told me one guy rang the bell three times on Tuesday(?) night!

Terry Terrier
10-28-08, 00:23
Mick
I planned on two nights in Pattaya last week but could only stick it for the one. Too, too busy for me.

Guys outside every tailor's shop grabbing you, Walking Street absolutely heaving (couldn't walk more than 5m in a straight line without dodging round somebody, too many LBs, every bar booming out different music and crap hotel (my fault). The bar girls looked as good as in BKK to me, the go-go's I went in were same same as Soi Cowboy and there is definitely more action concentrated into a smaller area.

All the above is my opinion only. You'd probably have a ball for a couple of days in such a target rich environment.

If you are a tourist, Pattaya is basically cheaper and better than Bangkok. Literally. There is more of everything at the same/better quality and it's all much more easily accesssible.

Sonic Bam's quoted description of Patts might as well be of any of the highly-populated areas of Sukhumvit Bangkok. And Patpong Bangkok is on a different harrassment level altogether.

Pattaya also has much better weather.

Flyhere
10-28-08, 01:08
Hey Flyhere - where were you sitting? I was there as well when the bell was rung.

I saw the tray with the drinks when it was delivered and there must have been 24 or so shots on it. I asked the girl I was with who gets a drink and how much it cost and she replied "all the ladies and bar staff" and "oh, could be 10,000B". I swore. She also told me one guy rang the bell three times on Tuesday(?) night!
Hmm...How can I describe where...stepping into the bar, past the first row of tables, on the right second row, before you get to the pool table.

Are you still in town? how long for?

Giotto
10-28-08, 02:18
I saw the tray with the drinks when it was delivered and there must have been 24 or so shots on it. I asked the girl I was with who gets a drink and how much it cost and she replied "all the ladies and bar staff" and "oh, could be 10,000B". I swore. She also told me one guy rang the bell three times on Tuesday(?) night!Sonic Bam,

Sadly (for our business) the girl talked nonsense. To ring the bell never costs THB 10,000.00 or even something close to that...

Rule is: Only the girls staying in the bar in the moment the bell is rang get a drink. And - the bar staff does NOT get a drink.

Now there are exceptions when the customer WANTS the bar staff and all girls to have a drink with him, because eg. he is leaving and want to buy a drink for all the staff and all girls. Something like that happens.

Giotto

Giotto
10-28-08, 02:20
If you are a tourist, Pattaya is basically cheaper and better than Bangkok. Literally.
TT,

Cheaper - agreed. But what is better in Pattaya?

Giotto

Ranger775
10-28-08, 05:53
I am in the midst of a two week vacation and have completed about a third of my stay at Livingston's Lodge and thought I would share my impressions. Let me preface my remarks by stating these comments are neither a paid advertisement (unless you count that posting ones impressions was one of the conditions for the ISG discount). Nor were these comments solicited or made under duress of any kind (I was not threatened to be banned from the Sports Bar). Finally, I am making these comments completely sober (as it is too early to began drinking).

I am making these comments a little early in hopes that Giotto will continue to provide some passing financial advice and also when I return to my lovely vacation spot I will be inundated with a number of pressing issues and I wanted to make sure I do not forget to make the post.

I have divided this report into three sections: Description of the lodge, the Thai pearls who work in the lodge, and of course, the best asset at the lodge, the mother pearl.

The Lodge: Previous posts have described the lodge appropriately as being an oasis in the bustling city. That is indeed a fine description although I would also describe it as a Nirvana for those seeking a relaxing vacation and looking for the ultimate in a GFE. It is nestled about 50 meters off the road so you have complete privacy and are insulated from traffic noise (although there is major construction taking place across the way which serves as an early morning alarm clock).

The lodge itself is wonderful consisting of some 27 rooms. It is small enough so that the staff quickly comes to know you and they provide a level of personal service and comfort that you would never find in a five star hotel.

The rooms are clean and spacious. As nice a room you would find at the Conrad, Sheraton, or Marriott. Indeed, the rooms at the lodge offer virtually all of the same amenities as the aforementioned hotels albeit without the decadent ambiance (which of course you end up paying for). With the prices at the lodge being some 40- 70 percent less than the other hotels it is a perfect place. Finally, the restaurant is outstanding with, as proclaimed by the manager Guido, the steaks being some of the best you can find anywhere.

The Pearls: The most stunning amenity at the lodge are the girls. I do not think you could find such a group wonderful, vivacious, sweet girls. Everyone I spoke to was a gem. Polite, funny, and very very friendly. Being on a deployment that has made any kind of interaction with members of the opposite sex non-existent (believe me many of those whose ID tags identify themselves as females would hardly qualify from any objective measurement), I thought one of those IED's must have hit closer than I thought and I had died and gone to heaven (yes, I know it is a cliche).

I will note, that my goal in coming here was not to necessarily engage in bouts of decadent sex. Rather, I wanted the intimacy provided by female companionship and all that it entails. In that respect, I truly felt I was living in a dream. Without exception every interaction I have had with the girls has been the ultimate fulfillment of what I had hoped for. I will not go into detail of each experience but suffice it to say that without exception each girl exceeded my expectations and desires.

In reading the thread some may find the bar fines a little bit higher than what you can find at the bars. 1500 Baht for an early take-out with a declining price structure as the evening wears on. On this point I will offer two observations. First, by any measure the prices are far less than what you would find in virtually any other place in the world.

Second, having visited the bars in Soi Cowboy and NEP, I believe the quality of the girls is far superior than what you will find in those other places. The best analogy I can think of is that at the lodge they offer a variety of steaks and you can chose to have it from local beef or imported Argentine beef. Of course the Argentine cut will be more expensive because it is of much higher quality. In this respect the girls are the finest.

However, notwithstanding the great rooms and extraordinary girls, the most extraordinary asset is Som (Giotto's wife). I can say without hesitation that she has personally ensured that my time here has been exceptional.

At the risk of derision, I will share one story that illustrates what I mean. My first night at the lodge (after some 30 hours of travel time) I entered the sports bar and one of the mamasans introduced me two of the wonderful girls. I was enamored with both of them. As the evening wore on I was asked if I wanted to bar fine either of them. Not being able to make up my mind I decided to bar fine both of them (bearing in mind that after the long travel I had no expectation of any performance but I wanted the company. As the girls continued to play pool I noticed they had a friend and I decided to go ahead and bar fine her so as not to leave her alone. I was told that she was not one of the girls at the lodge but it was suggested that I bar fine another girl who was relatively new and had not yet been bar fined (a very very sweet girl but unfortunately she has yet to learn English which made intimacy more difficult).

To make a long story short I found myself going out with 4 very sweet and wonderful girls and started to panic. I knew there was no way I could be with 4 girls (bed is large but not that large and I was exhausted and running strictly on adrenaline). But I was worried about insulting any of the girls and had heard about the concept of losing face. Fortunately, the un-barfined girl met a friend at the bar in which we are eating and decided to stay with her. By the way if I have one suggestion it is that NEVER, EVER, ask four Thai girls what they want to do. You will get five suggestions). So I returned to the lodge with the three girls and as they ate again (one would think that such small girls could not pack away the food, but they can), I went to search out the mamasan for advice.

It was at this point I was introduced to Giotto's wife. I explained to her my situation, I sensed she wanted to laugh (when I got to finally meet Giotto and told him of the situation I knew he was having trouble from shaking his head in amusement and rolling his eyes). Anyway, she quickly allayed my concerns and provided excellent advice on how to handle the situation and assisted me in resolving my dilemma (not to keep you in suspense I tipped two girls but went to sleep with one).

I suspect my antics raised a modicum of concern with Giotto and Som because I was ordered to report the following morning for a briefing. Som and I chatted for some time and she made a number of recommendations on how I should proceed (undoubtedly understanding I was not looking to get married but would probably end up marrying one of the girls if I was not careful).

She also provided me some critical G2 about the girls that I was interested in to ensure I received the ultimate GFE.

There is so much more to say but this post is already too long. Hopefully, I will have a chance to provide a follow on posting.

I understand that people come here for varying reasons and desires. However
I cannot imagine why anyone would want to stay anywhere else. Even if your proclivities lead you to seek a different experience you are only minutes away from Soi Cowboy and just a bit further to NEP.

I will close with two final remarks. First, contrary to what I have read on the thread I have two confirm sightings of seeing Giotto somewhere other that at his desk and on his computer.

Second, one of my most frightening experiences was going to a Ladyboy bar with a couple of the girls. I know they say there are ways to tell (ie Adams Apple) but I was scared. That experience solidified my decision to stay with girls from the bar. Although I do enjoy telling the girls that in terms of beauty the Ladyboys are number one and Livingston girls are number two (far far of more higher quality than what I saw at the myriad of go-go bars the girls took me to).

So far a truly remarkable experience.

Sonic Bam
10-28-08, 07:55
Hmm...How can I describe where...stepping into the bar, past the first row of tables, on the right second row, before you get to the pool table.

Are you still in town? how long for?

I remember people sitting there - one guy, three ladies - but not the faces, sorry. Back home now, very cold, very wet and a backlog of work. Hey ho. Roll on the new year and another visit.

Sonic Bam
10-28-08, 08:02
Sonic Bam,

Sadly (for our business) the girl talked nonsense. To ring the bell never costs THB 10,000.00 or even something close to that...

Okay, I've done the math and 10,000B is a ridiculous number of lady drinks, my apologies. I was sceptical when she told me 10,000B and I asked her three times, I should have checked the number before posting it.

Fifty Fifty
10-28-08, 09:58
Sonic Bam,

Rule is: Only the girls staying in the bar in the moment the bell is rang get a drink. And - the bar staff does NOT get a drink.

Now there are exceptions when the customer WANTS the bar staff and all girls to have a drink with him, because eg. he is leaving and want to buy a drink for all the staff and all girls. Something like that happens.

Giotto

Just to add - Recently when my girl ''rang the bell', assisted by me as she was too short to reach :) (yep - I like em small)

I was not actually counting how many girls were in the Bar at the exact time. However the tray that arrived shortly afterwards contained 18 shots of Tequila; which were carefully doled out under control of the mamasan. I also noted that 3 of the girls appeared to decline their share.

It was left to me as to how the 3 spare shots were dealt with, and not being on the 'hard stuff' at that time, I invited some of the girls to partake of a repeat; which they eagerly did.

Furthermore, as the drinks had only been brought for the 'girls' in the bar and none of the staff, my benevolence got the better of me and I instructed the waitress to get all the bar staff a drink too.

(Actually it was Pool Party Night and some of the bar boys were done up as ladies anyway - basically confusing us as to actually who were the 'girls' in the bar ???)

I was not asked which drinks I wished to buy for the girls, I assume it is Tequila shots every time? Also I was not pressurised at any time and the 'damage' was nowhere near 5000, let alone the figure previously quoted.

Cheers, FF

M P Lurker
10-28-08, 14:08
Just to add - Recently when my girl ''rang the bell', assisted by me as she was too short to reach :) (yep - I like em small)
Tall guys should watch out. You could nearly ring the bell accidentally by waving to someone while entering the bar.
However I learned to duck many times on my first trip to Thailand (very sore head). :D

Its important to know staff are allowed to get commission on some drinks. I allow the staff to choose themselves either a commission drink or one of their own taste. Obviusly not all can drink Tequila as at least one occasion I rang the bell for entire Hotel staff. Waitresses would not be allowed.

Some bars have quotas and girls can be penalised if not enough lady drinks for the month. This may not apply at Livingstone's (I have no knowledge) but generally at bars there must be rules to encourage the sales of drinks in a bar or the staff will just get lazy.

People must also realise that a high percentage of Asians are allergic to alcohol and of the remainder who are not used it, many can get partially drunk on a single alcoholic drink.

Ranger775
10-28-08, 14:13
I am in the midst of a two week vacation and have completed about a third of my stay at Livingston's Lodge and thought I would share my initial impressions. Let me preface my remarks by stating these comments are neither a paid advertisement (unless you count that posting ones impressions was one of the conditions for the ISG discount). Nor were these comments solicited or made under duress of any kind (I was not threatened to be banned from the Sports Bar). Finally, I am making these comments completely sober (as it is too early to began drinking).

I am making these comments a little early in hopes that Giotto will continue to provide some passing financial advice and also when I return to my lovely vacation spot I will be inundated with a number of pressing issues and I wanted to make sure I do not forget to make the post.

I have divided this report into three sections: Description of the lodge, the Thai pearls who work in the lodge, and of course, the best asset at the lodge, the mother pearl.

The Lodge: Previous posts have described the lodge appropriately as being an oasis in the bustling city. That is indeed a fine description although I would also describe it as a Nirvana for those seeking a relaxing vacation and looking for the ultimate in a GFE. It is nestled about 50 meters off the road so you have complete privacy and are insulated from traffic noise (although there is major construction taking place across the way which serves as an early morning alarm clock).

The lodge itself is wonderful consisting of some 27 rooms. It is small enough so that the staff quickly comes to know you and they provide a level of personal service and comfort that you would never find in a five star hotel.

The rooms are clean and spacious. As nice a room you would find at the Conrad, Sheraton, or Marriott. Indeed, the rooms at the lodge offer virtually all of the same amenities as the aforementioned hotels albeit without the decadent ambiance (which of course you end up paying for). With the prices at the lodge being some 40- 70 percent less than the other hotels it is a perfect place. Finally, the restaurant is outstanding with, as proclaimed by the manager Guido, the steaks being some of the best you can find anywhere.

The Pearls: The most stunning amenity at the lodge are the girls. I do not think you could find such a group wonderful, vivacious, sweet girls. Everyone I spoke to was a gem. Polite, funny, and very very friendly. Being on a deployment that has made any kind of interaction with members of the opposite sex non-existent (believe me many of those whose ID tags identify themselves as females would hardly qualify from any objective measurement), I thought one of those IED's must have hit closer than I thought and I had died and gone to heaven (yes, I know it is a cliche).

I will note, that my goal in coming here was not to necessarily engage in bouts of decadent sex. Rather, I wanted the intimacy provided by female companionship and all that it entails. In that respect, I truly felt I was living in a dream. Without exception every interaction I have had with the girls has been the ultimate fulfillment of what I had hoped for. I will not go into detail of each experience but suffice it to say that without exception each girl exceeded my expectations and desires.

In reading the thread some may find the bar fines a little bit higher than what you can find at the bars. 1500 Baht for an early take-out with a declining price structure as the evening wears on. On this point I will offer two observations. First, by any measure the prices are far less than what you would find in virtually any other place in the world.

Second, having visited the bars in Soi Cowboy and NEP, I believe the quality of the girls is far superior than what you will find in those other places. The best analogy I can think of is that at the lodge they offer a variety of steaks and you can chose to have it from local beef or imported Argentine beef. Of course the Argentine cut will be more expensive because it is of much higher quality. In this respect the girls are the finest.

However, notwithstanding the great rooms and extraordinary girls, the most extraordinary asset is Som (Giotto's wife). I can say without hesitation that she has personally ensured that my time here has been exceptional.

At the risk of derision, I will share one story that illustrates what I mean. My first night at the lodge (after some 30 hours of travel time) I entered the sports bar and one of the mamasans introduced me two of the wonderful girls. I was enamored with both of them. As the evening wore on I was asked if I wanted to bar fine either of them. Not being able to make up my mind I decided to bar fine both of them (bearing in mind that after the long travel I had no expectation of any performance but I wanted the company. As the girls continued to play pool I noticed they had a friend and I decided to go ahead and bar fine her so as not to leave her alone. I was told that she was not one of the girls at the lodge but it was suggested that I bar fine another girl who was relatively new and had not yet been bar fined (a very very sweet girl but unfortunately she has yet to learn English which made intimacy more difficult).

To make a long story short I found myself going out with 4 very sweet and wonderful girls and started to panic. I knew there was no way I could be with 4 girls (bed is large but not that large and I was exhausted and running strictly on adrenaline). But I was worried about insulting any of the girls and had heard about the concept of losing face. Fortunately, the un-barfined girl met a friend at the bar in which we are eating and decided to stay with her. By the way if I have one suggestion it is that NEVER, EVER, ask four Thai girls what they want to do. You will get five suggestions). So I returned to the lodge with the three girls and as they ate again (one would think that such small girls could not pack away the food, but they can), I went to search out the mamasan for advice.

It was at this point I was introduced to Giotto's wife. I explained to her my situation, I sensed she wanted to laugh (when I got to finally meet Giotto and told him of the situation I knew he was having trouble from shaking his head in amusement and rolling his eyes). Anyway, she quickly allayed my concerns and provided excellent advice on how to handle the situation and assisted me in resolving my dilemma (not to keep you in suspense I tipped two girls but went to sleep with one).

I suspect my antics raised a modicum of concern with Giotto and Som because I was ordered to report the following morning for a briefing. Som and I chatted for some time and she made a number of recommendations on how I should proceed (undoubtedly understanding I was not looking to get married but would probably end up marrying one of the girls if I was not careful).

She also provided me some critical G2 about the girls that I was interested in to ensure I received the ultimate GFE.

There is so much more to say but this post is already too long. Hopefully, I will have a chance to provide a follow on posting.

I understand that people come here for varying reasons and desires. However
I cannot imagine why anyone would want to stay anywhere else. Even if your proclivities lead you to seek a different experience you are only minutes away from Soi Cowboy and just a bit further to NEP.

I will close with two final remarks. First, contrary to what I have read on the thread I have two confirm sightings of seeing Giotto somewhere other that at his desk and on his computer.

Second, one of my most frightening experiences was going to a Ladyboy bar with a couple of the girls. I know they say there are ways to tell (ie Adams Apple) but I was scared. That experience solidified my decision to stay with girls from the bar. Although I do enjoy telling the girls that in terms of beauty the Ladyboys are number one and Livingston girls are number two (far far of more higher quality than what I saw at the myriad of go-go bars the girls took me to).

So far a truly remarkable experience.

Duniawala
10-28-08, 16:29
People must also realise that a high percentage of Asians are allergic to alcohol and of the remainder who are not used it, many can get partially drunk on a single alcoholic drink.
IMHO, never heard of this crap. But to be fair, perhaps you can show me some scientific data. I have seen many people world over, with similar problems: white, black, yellow afflicted with the same problem.

Traveler1234
10-28-08, 18:44

Highest per capita consumption of brandy worldwide: HK
One of the highest per capita consumption of beer in the world: Vietnam

Go visit a big box store in HCMC, eg Metro (like Costco or Careforr) - there is literally btw 2-3,000 sq ft of space in the back devoted just for beer.

And I won't comment on my drinking habits before going on the wagon a couple of years ago.