PDA

View Full Version : Giotto's Lodge in Bangkok

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18

Member #3428
02-27-09, 06:55
tansak ktv,

don't worry about external disagreements ... we are used to that.

but your description of the actual problems of international politics made me think. there was a meeting between a high ranking (female) isaan politician and the (female) president of livingstone's yesterday [whilst i had to listen to the stories of those phuquer / nicfrenchy bestards :)].

it first seamed to be a standard information exchange, but the meeting somehow got heated in a later stage. the kitchen had to bring some tools to the table: 2 knifes for potato peeling, a butcher blade and a steak hammer. they then ordered a huge number of medium sized green cucumbers and potatoes, and somehow practiced an kind of ritual:

every time they took one cucumber and two potatoes (god knows why). then they started the ritual with peeling those vegetables. afterwards one of them took the butcher blade chopped the peeled cucumber into tiny slices, while the other one took the steak hammer in both hands (!) and smashed the peeled potatoes on the table (two loud bangs !!!) ...

after each ritual both of those ladies looked towards nicfrency and phuquer, or was it towards me - difficult to say :). disturbung was, that they looked quite angry :( ...

they conducted the ritual about 20 - 30 times ... hmmm, it was something like a training session methinks.

anyway - somehow everything calmed down later, and we had a special dinner: mashed potatoes with cucumber salad :) .

i don't think you have to be too worried about any political tensions :d !

giotto

i think it is definitely time for an oceania / thailand / german night out or day out....

Giotto
02-27-09, 07:07
I think it is definitely time for an Oceania / Thailand / German night out or day out....Tansak KTV,

Wait - I think you mean an Oceania / German meeting IN Thailand, right :) ?

Giotto

Member #3428
02-27-09, 07:25
Tansak KTV,

Wait - I think you mean an Oceania / German meeting IN Thailand, right :) ?

Giotto

Well you can go with Auntie if you like but I sure was hoping to include at least some thai girl in the mix for me...

Phuquer
02-27-09, 09:40
Tansak KTV,
...[whilst I had to listen to the stories of those Phuquer / NicFrenchy BESTARDS :)].

I'm not a BESTARD, I'm a Phuqing Bestard! But I enjoyed the stories.

After each ritual both of those ladies looked towards NicFrency and Phuquer, or was it towards me - difficult to say :). Disturbung was, that they looked quite angry :( ...

Hmmm....Who is the High Ranking Issan Politician? Not the waitress that serves me everyday? I think she's very cute. But if she's looking at me while smashing a cucumber, I think I'll keep my distance from her.

Phuquer
02-27-09, 09:49
NicFrenchy, it was awesome to meet you, too. You ARE the man with the plan! It was really an honor to buy you a drink. I am really looking forward to hanging out with you on my next trip, perhaps next year. Take care.
Hi Phuquer,

It was really a pleasure to meet you yesterday.
I did not get a change to thank you in person for paying my drink, I realised when they brought me my bill (it was too low to be true) so Thanks a lot.

I will return the favor next time we meet (probably your next trip)

Cheers
Nic

Pita123
02-27-09, 15:16
There was a meeting between a high ranking (female) Isaan politician and the (female) President of Livingstone's yesterday

This meeting wasn't with the politician with the island troubles was it? If so, I'd think ranking officers may need to be concerned around ducks.

Traveler1234
02-27-09, 18:29
Ok she isn't at the Lodge when I arrive in 4 weeks then I do something different (to find the new Tack would be wrong way to go about things)

Ps you have a very good memory for these things from a year ago. I remember my first evening at the Lodge not sure if I'd know anyone and finding I was sat next to you and Mick!

PM and let me know if you need her mobile number - my wingman usually calls her ahead of time to make his 'booking' :)

Member #3428
02-27-09, 19:09
PM and let me know if you need her mobile number - my wingman usually calls her ahead of time to make his 'booking' :)

Better check to make sure it's her new number, her old one was off.

NicFrenchy
02-28-09, 12:04
Dammit!!! I am hating the Lodge at the moment...

I am seating at the Boss's table, working, drinking, waiting for him to finish his nap.

Now what bothers me is that the Smell from the Kitchen is soooo good that I am Hungry!!! and I can't eat because I have a dinner/date tonight. To top it off, tonight is the Pool Party adn my date just isn't the kind I can bring here to meet all you Bestards!

I envy these customers by the pool, waiting to enjoy their food... it certainly smells delicious

Giotto
02-28-09, 15:36
Dammit!!! I am hating the Lodge at the moment...

I am seating at the Boss's table, working, drinking, waiting for him to finish his nap.

Now what bothers me is that the Smell from the Kitchen is soooo good that I am Hungry!!! and I can't eat because I have a dinner/date tonight. To top it off, tonight is the Pool Party adn my date just isn't the kind I can bring here to meet all you Bestards!
NicFrenchy,

LOL!

No nap today, I was out for 2 hours ...

We arranged all that only for you! More torture for you - after just came back from the "Fire & Ice" torture directly to the Lodge! We are all waiting for part II of the story :) !!!

Giotto

PS: It might also be good to lose some weight :D !

Giotto
03-01-09, 04:54
I think it is definitely time for an Oceania / Thailand / German night out or day out....Tansak KTV,

Our future :) ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMfPyyIHob0&feature=related

Giotto

Member #3428
03-01-09, 05:01
Tansak KTV,

Giotto

Don't know about you but I'm damn close to that stage...

If you see a lady with a knife chasing a guy around LL in March well then "Hi, I'm Tansak KTV.. Damn Glad to meet you..."

OH and if there are two ladies chasing guys with knives... I'm the shorter fatter one... Giotto is the taller skinner one...

Giotto
03-01-09, 06:34
OH and if there are two ladies chasing guys with knives... I'm the shorter fatter one... Giotto is the taller skinner one...Tansak KTV,

That will most likely not happen.

I am a faithful husband, I have no intention to see any other woman, and my wife has nothing to complain :) !!!

Giotto

PS: Let's meet up at the flower shop once you arrive in Bangkok :) !

Member #3428
03-01-09, 08:25
PS: Let's meet up at the flower shop once you arrive in Bangkok :) !

Count me in, Of course only to rent err I mean buy some tulips err I mean rose err I mean flowers for the the wives.

Ah what the hell I already told mine I'm going for a massage so I'm toast anyways... I'm going to a Massage Parlor then I'll meet you for a drink afterwards...

Just can't decided which one....

Fox Two
03-01-09, 11:53
I hear you can get guitar lessons at that flower shop. And of course the jade there is exquisite. hahahaha.

-F2

Member #3428
03-01-09, 11:58
I hear you can get guitar lessons at that flower shop. And of course the jade there is exquisite. hahahaha.

-F2

The Guitar Teacher left for a while so I had to cancel that plan even though she might be available for more full time private tutoring. I could try learning how to hum in C minor for a while.

I'm thinking about getting my nails done from a nice little saloon worker I picked up the other day...

But roses are beautiful this time of year also so it's a difficult choice.

Pita123
03-01-09, 14:32
Tansak KTV,

Giotto

Damn, now I'll never get any sleep in Bangkok.

M P Lurker
03-01-09, 15:15
The Guitar Teacher left for a while so I had to cancel that plan even though she might be available for more full time private tutoring. I could try learning how to hum in C minor for a while.

I'm thinking about getting my nails done from a nice little saloon worker I picked up the other day...

But roses are beautiful this time of year also so it's a difficult choice.
Although the Guitar lessons have stopped, I wouldn't mind a short Tuk-Tuk trip to the flower shop soon (in 3 weeks) as the flowers are good in April, May and June. I hear there is a Teenager serving Nestle chocolates there, with Nice C's, who will go Far.
I personally I have Been looking for an egg-Yok coloured Tulip, Rose or Canna Lily to put by the winDow. Is a CanNa dear?

Member #3428
03-01-09, 19:48
Although the Guitar lessons have stopped, I wouldn't mind a short Tuk-Tuk trip to the flower shop soon (in 3 weeks) as the flowers are good in April, May and June. I hear there is a Teenager serving Nestle chocolates there, with Nice C's, who will go Far.
I personally I have Been looking for an egg-Yok coloured Tulip, Rose or Canna Lily to put by the winDow. Is a CanNa dear?

Damn I wonder how many folks are understanding these posts... I followed every friggin word, what's sad is that I've tasted most. NIC PM some more details about other shops, be damned the risk of knives and wives....

Giotto.. better employ more and better armed security for March, get that back door and escape routes better planed out. Maybe put an emergency escape hatch at the pool area on the roof.

1Ball
03-01-09, 23:54
Damn I wonder how many folks are understanding these posts... I followed every friggin word,
It's funny you should mention this. Reading this over the past few days, I have been able to follow most of it, even though I haven't visited this flower shop. I have been asking myself what are people thinking, when they open this thread, in the hope of getting info on LL. They must obviously think everyone is quite crazy. ;)

Giotto
03-02-09, 06:28
It's funny you should mention this. Reading this over the past few days, I have been able to follow most of it, even though I haven't visited this flower shop. I have been asking myself what are people thinking, when they open this thread, in the hope of getting info on LL. They must obviously think everyone is quite crazy. ;)Mr. Vice President,

We should discuss taking over a/the flower shop. Let's put it on the agenda of the next board meeting :) !

Giotto

Member #3428
03-02-09, 06:31
They must obviously think everyone is quite crazy. ;)

You think your older brother is actually sane??? HAHAHA... I've fooled you all these years...

And don't worry, I already figured I'll BF the girl that get's BF'd the least amount in LL just to be a nice guy and take one for the team...

Wizard561
03-02-09, 07:05
It's funny you should mention this. Reading this over the past few days, I have been able to follow most of it, even though I haven't visited this flower shop. I have been asking myself what are people thinking, when they open this thread, in the hope of getting info on LL. They must obviously think everyone is quite crazy. ;)

Well I have not been to Thailand yet, but I have followed this discussion at least I think I have, that just proves I have been reading this site way too much....

Wizard

1Ball
03-02-09, 08:24
Mr. Vice President,

We should discuss taking over a/the flower shop. Let's put it on the agenda of the next board meeting :) !

Giotto
Taking over the flower shop. What a concept. we could roll up, guns blazing, and stage a "coup".

Where on earth is the TQM when you need him? Asleep at the wheel on the I-10 ? ;)

Rodwint2
03-02-09, 12:15
Giotto,

The last time I was in Bangkok was in 1991 and used a tailor called Green Apple in the arcade next to what is now the Intercontinental Hotel, across the street from the Hyatt Grand Erawan. By any chance, do you know if the Green Apple tailors are still in business.

My searches on the internet indicate they were still around until 2006 or so, but nothing since then. I had a couple of suits, shirts and pant made there that are still in used today, though just barely. I was thinking of passing through Bangkok if they were still there to get some new clothes.

Thank you,

Rodwint

Duniawala
03-02-09, 15:28

Where on earth is the TQM when you need him? Asleep at the wheel on the I-10 ? ;)
No, Mr. VP, on I-15 North on the way to Las Vegas, the Sin City. :)

Centaurus
03-02-09, 16:42
A bloomy a day keeps the gloomy away :D

PS: Studying the guidelines on how to downsize pics...

Giotto
03-02-09, 19:28
Giotto,

The last time I was in Bangkok was in 1991 and used a tailor called Green Apple in the arcade next to what is now the Intercontinental Hotel, across the street from the Hyatt Grand Erawan. By any chance, do you know if the Green Apple tailors are still in business.
Rodwint2,

Sorry, I have no idea.

Giotto

Giotto
03-02-09, 19:32
Giotto.. better employ more and better armed security for March, get that back door and escape routes better planed out. Maybe put an emergency escape hatch at the pool area on the roof.Tansak KTV,

I just talked to our "friends at the army" - they will place a tank in front of the entrance ... that should be sufficient.

Giotto

Member #3428
03-02-09, 21:51
Tansak KTV,

I just talked to our "friends at the army" - they will place a tank in front of the entrance ... that should be sufficient.

Giotto

Yeah yeah yeah.... every other time I come to Thailand there is something about tanks and shutting airports... Phuket my August / Sept Trip ... Suvarnabhumi my November / december....

November and Jan were pretty quiet so I guess March we are due for another issue. :) Better warn folks now that there could be issues....

My work never believes that I get "Stuck" in Thailand so much.

M P Lurker
03-02-09, 22:21
It's funny you should mention this. Reading this over the past few days, I have been able to follow most of it, even though I haven't visited this flower shop.
You haven't visited this flower shop?
Nor did I, thinking it was too crazy, until NicFrenchy said it was just about criminal to have never been there.
So reluctantly I made the effort and found a simply lovely Holland flower arrangement.
Ended up with egg-Yolk all over my face, but no matter, I thoroughly enjoying the sowing and cultivation, that left me exhausted.

Stiffoak 571
03-03-09, 18:12
Yeah yeah yeah. Every other time I come to Thailand there is something about tanks and shutting airports. Phuket my August / Sept Trip. Suvarnabhumi my November / December.

November and Jan were pretty quiet so I guess March we are due for another issue. Better warn folks now that there could be issues.

My work never believes that I get "Stuck" in Thailand so much.Reds on the March. Wait till they arrest Taksin and try to get him back into country. Won't be much room at the airport that day! I know the PM has got a new law banning taking over airport but will it work?

Member #3428
03-04-09, 00:25
Reds on the March. Wait till they arrest Taksin and try to get him back into country. Won't be much room at the airport that day! I know the PM has got a new law banning taking over airport but will it work?

I've been watching with interest. Warned you folks every other trip something comes up. All started last Jan with the King's sister funeral mucking up a two week work trip that gave me a two week paid holiday in BKK...

I'm on the way shortly so we will see...

Giotto
03-04-09, 06:59
I'm on the way shortly so we will see...Tansak KTV,

Hmmm,

Every time when you come here something usual happens ... , it must be you. Please - reconsider your trip to Bangkok, is it really necessary? The hotels here are already empty!

You could try to destroy another countries tourism industry and avoid Thailand for some time...

Giotto
www.livingstones.co.th

Member #3428
03-04-09, 07:14
Tansak KTV,

Hmmm,

Every time when you come here something usual happens ... , it must be you. Please - reconsider your trip to Bangkok, is it really necessary? The hotels here are already empty!

You could try to destroy another countries tourism industry and avoid Thailand for some time...

Giotto
www.livingstones.co.th

Hum.. and to think I am on our Visitors Bureau...

Maybe this is why I think my country keeps sending me over there. Our little Oceania area wants to try to pick up the tourists that are afraid to go to Thailand.

Good Plan... :)

Pita123
03-04-09, 15:41
Tansak KTV,

Giotto

I don't think a goldfish tank is going to work though! ;)

Reds on the March. Wait till they arrest Taksin and try to get him back into country. Won't be much room at the airport that day! I know the PM has got a new law banning taking over airport but will it work?

As long as I'm in-country, I hope it doesn't work! I only wish they'd taken the airport over a day earlier last time. :(

Stiffoak 571
03-07-09, 21:25
Today my wife asked me if Id booked anywhere in BKK for my trip. I said "I'm going back to same hotel"

"that's unusual for you, normally you like different places"

"I know but its very handy for the skytrain and has a lovely pool good rooms and a very friendly bar"

(tried not to laugh at friendly bar reference"

"only downside is that the owner is a bit grumpy"

Well I had to say something was wrong or she'd think I was staying at the Oriental!

Member #3428
03-08-09, 03:34
Plan the alternate routes into and out of the country... I am coming back the 13th and that usually means something bad will happen in country. Not sure when out but probably the 22.

Anybody in town let me know we'll grab a drink or meal.

GoodEnough
03-08-09, 09:33
I know this may be a bit premature, but I will be arriving in Bangkok for my annual visit on May 15th and will, of course, stay at Livingstone's. If anyone is going to be around at that time, I'll be happy to buy the beers, at least for the first night.

GE

M P Lurker
03-08-09, 16:42
I know this may be a bit premature, but I will be arriving in Bangkok for my annual visit on May 15th and will, of course, stay at Livingstone's. If anyone is going to be around at that time, I'll be happy to buy the beers, at least for the first night.

GE
Slightly premature, but post again when its getting close. Some of us have trouble doing precise planning beyond the next 2 weeks. I haven't got a clue where I will be on May 15.

Second Coming
03-09-09, 02:22
After reading the back and forth in the forum, I could not resist the temptation to visit Livingstone's. I must say that it is a delightful oasis. Clean rooms, clean sheets, great staff and all in all very pleasant accommodation. It is always nice to find a place where the staff tries hard. I'd recommend the lodge to anyone looking to get away for a while.

I'm not as sprightly as I once was so hung around and rested the whole day yesterday. My plans were to check out the nearby bars and invite one of the sports lounge ladies for the night. I did not find anything that suited at the nearby bars even though my standards are not high.

Anyway, finally settled on a lady at the sports lounge. Things seemed to be going pleasantly enough until after the mandatory his/hers shower. That when the excuses started.- mouth hurts, cannot, etc etc. To cut a long story short, I paid the young lady and kicked her out. My point. Mongering can be a random exercise and you can get an unpleasant experience in the most pleasant place.

Most of my activities in the last couple of years have been in Moscow. I must say that the P4P ladies in Moscow almost took it as a matter of pride that everyone had a good time. Did not quite find the same attitude here. But hey, only my first day in Bangkok. Maybe things will turn around more quickly then the credit crunch.

Giotto
03-09-09, 05:35
After reading the back and forth in the forum, I could not resist the temptation to visit Livingstone's. I must say that it is a delightful oasis. Clean rooms, clean sheets, great staff and all in all very pleasant accommodation. It is always nice to find a place where the staff tries hard. I'd recommend the lodge to anyone looking to get away for a while.
Most of my activities in the last couple of years have been in Moscow. I must say that the P4P ladies in Moscow almost took it as a matter of pride that everyone had a good time. Did not quite find the same attitude here. But hey, only my first day in Bangkok. Maybe things will turn around more quickly then the credit crunch.
Second Coming,

Welcome to the Lodge ... and good to talk to you this morning. As in all businesses there are always issues we have to work on :) .

If you compare the scene of Moscow and Thailand - you are right, this is how it should be. If the girls agree on a deal they should care of a customer and really try to make him happy - to keep him as a customer, to make more money then. But - there are some ladies who will never understand this conecpt :) .

Awaiting more reports, please let us know how things develop.

Giotto

Ranger775
03-09-09, 14:01

I'm not as sprightly as I once was so hung around and rested the whole day yesterday. My plans were to check out the nearby bars and invite one of the sports lounge ladies for the night. I did not find anything that suited at the nearby bars even though my standards are not high.

Anyway, finally settled on a lady at the sports lounge. Things seemed to be going pleasantly enough until after the mandatory his/hers shower. That when the excuses started.- mouth hurts, cannot, etc etc. To cut a long story short, I paid the young lady and kicked her out. My point. Mongering can be a random exercise and you can get an unpleasant experience in the most pleasant place.

Sorry to hear you had a bad first encounter with one of the LL girls. Having only been to LL (well Thailand) once, I am hardly an expert but I will make one suggestion. Prior to taking a girl you may want to query Mrs. G as to whether the girl has any reservations doing what you enjoy (even some of the most basic things such as massage or BJ). Or, you can let the girl know what you expect prior to taking her.

I have been to many FSI couuntries but have had a completely different experience and found many of the FSU girls were mechanical while the Thai girls were more inclined to provide a GFE. That being said, as Giotto said, there are individuals and some do see their work as only a source of income and dont take pride in their performance.

Hopefully, your second choice will be more successful.

Giotto, see you the end of June.

Giotto
03-09-09, 14:32
Sorry to hear you had a bad first encounter with one of the LL girls. Having only been to LL (well Thailand) once, I am hardly an expert but I will make one suggestion. Prior to taking a girl you may want to query Mrs. G as to whether the girl has any reservations doing what you enjoy (even some of the most basic things such as massage or BJ). Or, you can let the girl know what you expect prior to taking her.
Giotto, see you the end of June.Ranger775,

glad that you come back. See you in June then :) .

I somehow get the feeling that this is a new trend which is developing here. We always tell the girls to only go with a customer if they feel good with him, and the chemistry is ok. If the experience is lousy there is no winner at all - the girl does not feel good, the customer is disappointed and Livingstone's loses a customer. Of course the girl has some money ...

There is of course a conflict of interest for the girls - they need money, they want to make it and then all goes wrong. It seams to happen more often now - may be because the economic situation is becoming that bad (also for the girls) that the pressure to make money is much higher than in the years before, when enough customers were travelling to Thailand. And then they go with customers even though they don't feel well.

I don't know for sure - but we have to watch it, and talk to the girls. Nevertheless our options to control this phenomenon are limited.

Giotto

Ranger775
03-10-09, 01:12
Ranger775,

glad that you come back. See you in June then :) .

I somehow get the feeling that this is a new trend which is developing here. We always tell the girls to only go with a customer if they feel good with him, and the chemistry is ok. If the experience is lousy there is no winner at all - the girl does not feel good, the customer is disappointed and Livingstone's loses a customer. Of course the girl has some money ...

There is of course a conflict of interest for the girls - they need money, they want to make it and then all goes wrong. It seams to happen more often now - may be because the economic situation is becoming that bad (also for the girls) that the pressure to make money is much higher than in the years before, when enough customers were travelling to Thailand. And then they go with customers even though they don't feel well.

I don't know for sure - but we have to watch it, and talk to the girls. Nevertheless our options to control this phenomenon are limited.

Giotto

Giotto:

I agree with you having a good experience is all about chemistry and expectations. From a guys perspective it cannot be somewhat dfficult to determine the level of chemistry with a girl because she may be trying very hard because she needs the money.

Expectations can be resolved by being upfront with what you want and seeing if the girls reacts negatively. I never had a bad experience with the girls at LL. Maybe it was because I had no real expectations except for GF companionship.

I will always remember when one of the LL girls came out of the shower and immediately apologized saying she did not know how to give massage. I laughed and told her I do not think I asked her for a massage.

I applaud second coming for the way he handled it by paying the girl and sending her away. Knowing that most guys would have probably not paid, or paid, very little she might very well realize she made a mistake.

Again, I recommend that if he feels the chemistry is there he tells the girl what he likes ie.. massage, bbbj etc.... and see if she responds positively. That way he will increase the chances of a good encounter (unless of course she is lousy at it anyway haha).

1Ball
03-10-09, 02:21
....finally settled on a lady at the sports lounge. Things seemed to be going pleasantly enough until after the mandatory his/hers shower. That when the excuses started.- mouth hurts, cannot, etc etc. To cut a long story short, I paid the young lady and kicked her out. My point. Mongering can be a random exercise and you can get an unpleasant experience in the most pleasant place.

...I applaud second coming for the way he handled it by paying the girl and sending her away.

I must disagree here with Ranger 775, stating that paying the girl and sending her away was the right thing to do. I feel it sets a bad example, where the girl can, when she is not in the mood, make a bit of a fuss, and go home early, with a pocket full of money. How on earth will she know what she did was wrong, and not to be repeated, if there are no consequences? Giotto has repeatedly said that LL does not and cannot get involved with this.

Let’s face it. If you order a product or service in your home country, and you don’t receive it, how do you feel about paying for it anyway? Same thing applies here. By being firm and polite, show her the door, give her a 100 Bt for taxi money, and send her on her way. Basically, for all one knows, she does this 3 times a week. (not the girl from LL,) but a girl who complains and doesn’t provide. She might actually pull that twice in a night. Let’s not kid ourselves here, she knows why she is in that hotel room, and if she doesn’t provide the service she is being paid for, she shouldn’t get paid. If I call for a plumber, and he shows up, sits on my front porch for an hour, and then hits me up for 75$, I am not going to pay him. What is the difference here???

M P Lurker
03-10-09, 09:10
Prior to taking a girl you may want to query Mrs. G as to whether the girl has any reservations doing what you enjoy (even some of the most basic things such as massage or BJ).
I don't know about Mrs G, but Mamasans don't always give the best advice. They get very keen to push a girl even if she doesn't feel absolutely right about going.

I had experience once where the girl didn't want to go as was her period, but I didn't know this. The mamasan pushed her, saying that its O.K. you just stuff this sponge up there. But I was not able to have sex. Going in just 3 inches before hitting something is not enough. Maybe if I was incredibly small ... LOL
As she was very inexperienced her blow job was not good enough as a replacement.

Had to send the girl away with a token payment (not as token as 1ball). She got to go home early I guess.

Second Coming
03-10-09, 09:40
I'm glad that I managed to get this thread excited about something and the only reason I'm writing this post is to add more oil to the fire.

Everyone has their way of handling a bad situation. I prefer to minimize potential hassles if the cost is insignificant to me. For example, I have in the past paid out of state traffic tickets, even though I disagreed with them because it was not worth the time and trouble to go to court.

In this case the 3K was the price of a good dinner for me, but I'm sure it meant more to the other party. I'm not here to train bar girls or to teach them proper behaviour but to have a good time on vacation. Clearly if you define everything up front it could be less ambiguous - to each his own. I prefer to see what happens and be more casual and overall I've had more good experiences than bad.

For me the right thing to do was to treat the other party courteously and terminate the session painlessly. I simply proceeded to engage in the next best experience which was to go back to the bar and get wasted. :)

1Ball
03-10-09, 11:03
I had experience once where the girl didn't want to go as was her period, but I didn't know this. The mamasan pushed her, saying that its O.K. you just stuff this sponge up there. But I was not able to have sex. Going in just 3 inches before hitting something is not enough. Maybe if I was incredibly small ... LOL
As she was very inexperienced her blow job was not good enough as a replacement.

Had to send the girl away with a token payment (not as token as 1ball). She got to go home early I guess.
Apples and oranges, Soap fan. Your girl tried to accommodate you, and failed. Seems like Second Coming's girl just came up with a bag full of excuses, clearly trying to get out of performing. Your girl deserved some money for effort, more than the 100bt I mention in my previous post, and less than full price. Second Coming's girl, IMO, deserved nothing. Let's not forget she got her share of the BF, and probably a couple of lady drinks. That, given her reluctance, should be considered ample payment, unless paying for nothing is considered appropriate by some.

Giotto
03-10-09, 11:57
Second Coming's girl, IMO, deserved nothing. Let's not forget she got her share of the BF, and probably a couple of lady drinks. That, given her reluctance, should be considered ample payment, unless paying for nothing is considered appropriate by some.Mr. Vice President,

Just for the record: We took the BF off the bill, of course.

Giotto

1Ball
03-10-09, 12:05
I know you did, G. I would expect nothing less from you. And maybe you took back the girl's share of the BF, I don't know. However, at the time she walked out of SC's room, this girl was adding up her take for the night, which at the time, was a BF, some lady drinks, and the agreed amount.

Not bad for doing nothing. That is the point I am trying to make. If punters let someone get away with this, she will do it again, and again, and again. And you know G, I am not picking on your employee, I am making a broad generalization.

Nvslim
03-10-09, 12:19
Mr. Vice President,

Just for the record: We took the BF off the bill, of course.

Giotto

I hate to sound like a cheerleader when I have never been to LL but your business practices seem very good. When a problem is reported here, you always seem to come up with good a customer relations solution.

With the exception of some thinking every one staying at LL is just chasing women and boozing :-) (from BKK reports), when I get to Thailand, I would be honored to stay with you and your staff.

Slim

Member #3428
03-10-09, 12:33
your business practices seem very good. When a problem is reported here, you always seem to come up with good a customer relations solution.

I would not say that he always comes up with a good solution, sometimes there are no good solutions. That is not a criticism, sometimes you just can't win. And I won't say all the mamasan's at the place have been the best (over a long period folks not talking just now)

I will say that personally going through good and bad times, Giotto cares about his staff, makes sure they get paid, and treats them right. I'm not talking just the bar staff, the regular staff IMHO is treated very fairly and treated like a family by him. It seems to me that they are loyal to LL. Even if he is a grumpy German...

Now the ladies... loyalty to them is not a word that is well known so they come and go. But the ones I've known, Giotto has always tried to help them in difficult situations, and has always protected and defended those girls to keep them safe. Including late night phone calls asking for help.

For this I give him credit. When Giotto is active in operations things were / are nicer and a lot better then most of the other places. I've known many girls leave then end up coming back, hearing one lady returned recently after a stint on soi 6. I've seen the same hotel / wait staff there for a long time and I still wish the one would marry me even if I'm married and she knows it :)

Compared to some / most of the other hotel / restaurant owners in BKK, Giotto and Auntie Guido are pretty easy and understanding to work with.

Ranger775
03-10-09, 13:07
I must disagree here with Ranger 775, stating that paying the girl and sending her away was the right thing to do. I feel it sets a bad example, where the girl can, when she is not in the mood, make a bit of a fuss, and go home early, with a pocket full of money. How on earth will she know what she did was wrong, and not to be repeated, if there are no consequences? Giotto has repeatedly said that LL does not and cannot get involved with this.

Let’s face it. If you order a product or service in your home country, and you don’t receive it, how do you feel about paying for it anyway? Same thing applies here. By being firm and polite, show her the door, give her a 100 Bt for taxi money, and send her on her way. Basically, for all one knows, she does this 3 times a week. (not the girl from LL,) but a girl who complains and doesn’t provide. She might actually pull that twice in a night. Let’s not kid ourselves here, she knows why she is in that hotel room, and if she doesn’t provide the service she is being paid for, she shouldn’t get paid. If I call for a plumber, and he shows up, sits on my front porch for an hour, and then hits me up for 75$, I am not going to pay him. What is the difference here???

Well, I would hardly call what mongers pay a treasure chest of gold for these girls. We just have different perspective. You look at the girls as plumbers I look at them as human beings. But just as you tell a plumber what you expect him to fix the leak so too you should make sure the girl knows beforehand what is expected if you have concerns about such issues.

I guess the question is if you have not set expectations beforehand, at what point do you be "firm and polite" and send her home with a 100 baht. After you had sex and discover she will not do anal? After she gives you a BJ and you discover she will not have unprotected sex? In the morning when you decide it was just not a great experience?

From my perspective, the contractual obligation is made when you bar fine and depart for the evening (if you have discussed price). If you negotiated price but nothing else then you are obligated to pay the price. That is why I suggested that if there is any concern about service you make it clear beforehand what you expect.

That being said, I never discuss money or service. For me such dicussions degrade the particular experience I am looking for. I know from the great information provided by this forum by the senior guys and in talking to LL management what the price range is for the service provided. I just rely on chemistry as the indicator of whether I will get the service I am hoping to get.

That is not to say your argument does not have merit. It is just to say we have different perspectives and ways if handling such issues. As you mentioned my home country, when I go to a restaurant and am served a meal that does not live up to my expectations, I will pay the bill and then never frequent the restaurant again.

Giotto
03-10-09, 15:16
I know you did, G. I would expect nothing less from you. And maybe you took back the girl's share of the BF, I don't know. However, at the time she walked out of SC's room, this girl was adding up her take for the night, which at the time, was a BF, some lady drinks, and the agreed amount.

Not bad for doing nothing. That is the point I am trying to make. If punters let someone get away with this, she will do it again, and again, and again. And you know G, I am not picking on your employee, I am making a broad generalization.Mr. Vice President,

We cancelled the bar fine completely - also the share for the girl. We had a serious discussion with that lady, and if an incident like this happens again she will most likely work somewhere else - this behavior does not really find into our concept.

To avoid misunderstandings: The girls DO NOT HAVE TO GO WITH CUSTOMERS. But if they go things like this event SHOULD NOT HAPPEN.

I know that you are not picking on the girls - it is not a LL specific problem, it is a problem that all bars have, if girls are working there.

Giotto

Stiffoak 571
03-10-09, 21:12
Mr. Vice President,

We cancelled the bar fine completely. Also the share for the girl. We had a serious discussion with that lady, and if an incident like this happens again she will most likely work somewhere else. This behavior does not really find into our concept.

To avoid misunderstandings: The girls DO NOT HAVE TO GO WITH CUSTOMERS. But if they go things like this event SHOULD NOT HAPPEN.

I know that you are not picking on the girls. It is not a LL specific problem, it is a problem that all bars have, if girls are working there.

GiottoI think a key point from the punter's point of view is this:

At least with LL you have the chance to make your case against poor service and get something done about it as clearly "the management" take every case seriously. Try doing that after a ST at Rawhide or a bar in Patpong! Do you think there will be as sympathetic a response?

M P Lurker
03-10-09, 21:12
Apples and oranges, Soap fan.
Yes quite likely it was apples and oranges. I wasn't too clear if he got anything at all or not.

2nd coming said wasn't there to train the girl.
On occasions I have had fun trying to train girls, how to kiss, how to give tongue properly, how to blow soft and smooth, how to brush the tits against the balls as she blows (it her tits are big), how to angle her pelvis, pussy squeezes, etc.

Unfortunately girls that are not used to doing BJ can get considerable jaw ache from having to open wide for a long time. My ex-GF wasn't great at BJ as she just didn't get the practice while I was away LOL. She did fine at first but jaw tired quickly. So mongers please don't expect too much from girls that are not BJ specialists.
On the other hand some seem real good after very little experience, or was I fooled and the experience was far more than they let on? ;)

M P Lurker
03-10-09, 21:17
That being said, I never discuss money or service. For me such dicussions degrade the particular experience I am looking for. I know from the great information provided by this forum by the senior guys and in talking to LL management what the price range is for the service provided. I just rely on chemistry as the indicator of whether I will get the service I am hoping to get.

I am the same and never discuss price and service unless the girl raises the topic herself.
That leaves me able to pay fairly for what is provided and I get no complaints.
I will however at least discuss whether she is staying ST or LT and what time she has to go, if LT.

Of course Ranger775 enjoys the best possible reputation amongst the girls, in every way, and therefore will never have to dicker the price.

Ranger775
03-11-09, 00:37
I am the same and never discuss price and service unless the girl raises the topic herself.
That leaves me able to pay fairly for what is provided and I get no complaints.
I will however at least discuss whether she is staying ST or LT and what time she has to go, if LT.

Of course Ranger775 enjoys the best possible reputation amongst the girls, in every way, and therefore will never have to dicker the price.

Well, Soap Fan I am not sure what reputation I enjoy with the girls (If 1Ball is correct is his ananlysis of the girl then probably my reputation among such girls would be that as a sap).

I also think 1Ball makes a valid point. Who knows how many good experiences others may have had because someone made the point of not paying other girls who did such things earlier in their business and learned a lesson? I am just not inclined to be that guy as I figure it is a matter of character for the girl and in such cases I vote with my feet. I guess I have been fortunate to have only had two bad experiences (never at LL's) in the limited time I have to partake in the activity.

For the most part, I have found the girls all over the world to be good, sweet people most of whom have entered this business only out of economic necessity.

Without a doubt we all have differing expectations and ideas of what constitutes "good service." That is why I suggested that to remove all doubt perhaps expectations should be discussed prior to making the commitment for those that are concerned about such things.

Snce my ability to interact with members of the opposite sex is somewhat limited, I am more concern with the ambiance surrounding the act rather than the sex itself. Cuddling, kissing and talking are far more important to me. Lets face it. in a pinch we can actually perform the act without the need of a partner, haha. But I do not have soft skin, wear perfume. Nor can I cuddle or kiss myself (trying to make a joke here).

Even in the best of times if you take a girl long time then only 10-15 percent of that time will be engaged in the act of sex. I prefer to try to focus on making the other 85-90 percent enjoyable and to let the other play itself out. It has worked for me but maybe it would not work for others. I also only take a girl long time and that is really the only thing I discuss with the girl prior to moving on.

I have read the forum vociferously and the one thing I have concluded is that everyone has differing objectives, desires, and expectations. So each will have to figure out what works best for him and to be driven by there own interests and values. In that respect I thought second coming did the honorable thing and it worked out fnancially for him. Hence my comment.

1Ball
03-11-09, 01:20
Well, I would hardly call what mongers pay a treasure chest of gold for these girls. We just have different perspective. You look at the girls as plumbers I look at them as human beings. But just as you tell a plumber what you expect him to fix the leak so too you should make sure the girl knows beforehand what is expected if you have concerns about such issues.

I guess the question is if you have not set expectations beforehand, at what point do you be "firm and polite" and send her home with a 100 baht. After you had sex and discover she will not do anal? After she gives you a BJ and you discover she will not have unprotected sex? In the morning when you decide it was just not a great experience?

From my perspective, the contractual obligation is made when you bar fine and depart for the evening (if you have discussed price). If you negotiated price but nothing else then you are obligated to pay the price. That is why I suggested that if there is any concern about service you make it clear beforehand what you expect.

That being said, I never discuss money or service. For me such discussions degrade the particular experience I am looking for. I know from the great information provided by this forum by the senior guys and in talking to LL management what the price range is for the service provided. I just rely on chemistry as the indicator of whether I will get the service I am hoping to get.

That is not to say your argument does not have merit. It is just to say we have different perspectives and ways if handling such issues. As you mentioned my home country, when I go to a restaurant and am served a meal that does not live up to my expectations, I will pay the bill and then never frequent the restaurant again.

Ranger, you did not read what I wrote, or you didn't understand. I do not look at the girls as plumbers, (though I do like their plumbing ;))I was merely discussing paying for a service one doesn't receive. and it doesn't matter if it is 500 Bt, or 5,000,000 bt. Oh, and BTW, plumbers are human beings too.

Furthermore, I made it crystal clear in my writing that since she did not perform at all, she didn't deserve payment. Not the morning after, and not after an attempt at anal. She walked out of the shower, and started her little game. She then was sent on her way. Where do you get that it was the morning after ???

And the other evening, I got a steak well done, when I ordered it rare. With a smile, and very nicely, I sent it back and got it replaced with a delicious rare steak. I eat at this restaurant often, and would never just eat something I don't like, only to never return. You may choose to actually eat your crappy meal, I do not.

And to quote you a second time in 1 post, you lucky guy.

I know from the great information provided by this forum by the senior guys and in talking to LL management what the price range is for the service provided.
Exactly. Even without discussing what kind of service you expect, you know how much to pay for this. Which leads me to conclude once again, that if you don't receive ANY form of service, she should receive no form of payment.

and to quote Giotto, these girls know what should go on when they walk into a hotel room, and the behavior of this girl should not happen.

Giotto

Look, even though it was SC's first visit to LL, he doesn't say if it is his first visit to BKK, and this could have happened anywhere in BKK. But you know as well as I do, that we read a couple of times a month about a punter taking a girl, and her starting her shenanigans as she walks out of the shower, wrapped in a towel, or a fee for LT has been discussed, and immediately following the first pop, she has to go for some reason or another. Paying her for the LT rate IMO opinion is stupid, and also gives the wrong info to future punters reading these pages. It's not the money, it's the principle, and say what you wish, what she is doing is calculated, planned, dishonest, and just plain wrong. And to paraphrase your restaurant comment above, the girl doesn't care for one millisecond that you will never take her again. She obviously didn't want to be there in the first place, and conned the guy out of 2 weeks secretarial wages.

Receiving payment for a service that was not provided, regardless of what the service is, goes against what I believe is right and wrong. Paying for a service which was not provided is equally wrong. If I provide a sub standard service to a customer of mine, and he complains, I refund, or replace. We all have different thresholds of what is acceptable.

Giotto
03-11-09, 03:32
I'm glad that I managed to get this thread excited about something and the only reason I'm writing this post is to add more oil to the fire.
For me the right thing to do was to treat the other party courteously and terminate the session painlessly. I simply proceeded to engage in the next best experience which was to go back to the bar and get wasted. :)Second Coming,

LOL. BESTARD!

Everybody has his own style to deal with a situation like this ... to go back to the bar and have a drink is certainly not the worst decision :) .

Giotto

Second Coming
03-11-09, 03:43
Although I've been to many parts of the world, this is my first visit to Bangkok and to LL. In my opinion, many of the girls that I meet are sweet and end up in this profession out of economic necessity. Mongers have their own reasons as well. Some like me are looking for an interlude without strings, and others may be in search of a girlfriend. I say, to each his own.

Now for the girl's perspective. I wonder how many mongers would be comfortable making sure they look their best every single day, show up for work to be ogled and judged on their physical assets, scrounge for lady drinks and hopefully make some money through a bar fine and more. On top of that, customers demand the highest level of service but want to pay as little as possible. If you go to places where the service and products are well defined (I suppose like Eden or Tulip etc), then certainly, the price dictates almost exactly what you will get.

The girls in S33 appear to me a little more independent. They have to market and sell themselves unlike Eden or Tulip or other clubs where the management defines the products and takes on the role of marketing.

So my point is that you cannot directly compare S33 with other clubs. Although the overall boundaries of the service that is offered are clear, it is generally also true that specifics are not well defined - and these can vary depending on the independent provider.

In my opinion, the contract is agreed upon once the barfine is paid. The contract for someone from s33 is for a certain amount of 1 on 1 time. While certain services are assumed, they are not guaranteed. That after all is the risk that you take with independent providers. Either party has the option to terminate the contract if they fulfill all their obligations. For example, the monger can pay up and terminate the contract, or the girl can walk out herself at any time without accepting any payment.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Fellouss
03-11-09, 04:52
Mr. Vice President,

We cancelled the bar fine completely - also the share for the girl. We had a serious discussion with that lady, and if an incident like this happens again she will most likely work somewhere else - this behavior does not really find into our concept.

I know that you are not picking on the girls - it is not a LL specific problem, it is a problem that all bars have, if girls are working there.

GiottoThe girl's name is "NEW"? She is still so shy?

Giotto
03-11-09, 05:16
We encounter problems with the mailing system of our Website right now. The booking requests are not sent, in many cases.

If somebody requests a room booking and does not hear anything from us within 24 hours please send a mail to:

info@livingstones.co.th

We are working on it - and our ISP Loxinfo is involved. I hope that this problem is fixed today.

Thanks.

Giotto
http://www.livingstones.co.th

Giotto
03-11-09, 09:25
Receiving payment for a service that was not provided, regardless of what the service is, goes against what I believe is right and wrong. Paying for a service which was not provided is equally wrong.
Mr. Vice President,

Basically I would agree to a statement, that paying for a service that was not provided is wrong.

But - we are dealing with humans here, in a very personal and intimate situation, and in many cases they just know each other for a few hours. Things can go wrong in such a situation - and I don't think that one can then deal with that problem as if something went wrong with a dinner in a restaurant or a car bought from a car dealer.

I would most likely also be one of those customers who feels bad, stops all activities and pays the girl to leave - ending up in the bar drinking a glas of red wine :) .

Giotto

1Ball
03-11-09, 12:23
Mr. Vice President,

Basically I would agree to a statement, that paying for a service that was not provided is wrong.

But - we are dealing with humans here, in a very personal and intimate situation, and in many cases they just know each other for a few hours. Things can go wrong in such a situation - and I don't think that one can then deal with that problem as if something went wrong with a dinner in a restaurant or a car bought from a car dealer.

I would most likely also be one of those customers who feels bad, stops all activities and pays the girl to leave - ending up in the bar drinking a glas of red wine :) .
Giotto
Ya, wait until you get a bit older Giotto. You are still a spring chicken at 48 ;)

Second Coming
03-11-09, 13:10
Ya, wait until you get a bit older Giotto. You are still a spring chicken at 48 ;)I could have sworn that Mr. Giotto was 84 and only looked 48.

Duniawala
03-11-09, 16:46

Giotto
Sheesh, I don't know whats going with you young uns. Drinking to drown your sorrow of having being dealt a bad one? I would just go and get another one if possible. Be a BESTARD.

Giotto
03-11-09, 16:58
Sheesh, I don't know whats going with you young uns. Drinking to drown your sorrow of having being dealt a bad one? I would just go and get another one if possible. Be a BESTARD.Sir,

Naahhh, after all the [failed] effort to convince ONE lady to have a good time all power and motivation is most likely lost ... 48, I tell you, that's not 20 any more :) !

Giotto

Giotto
03-12-09, 05:10
In my opinion, the contract is agreed upon once the barfine is paid. The contract for someone from s33 is for a certain amount of 1 on 1 time. While certain services are assumed, they are not guaranteed. That after all is the risk that you take with independent providers. Either party has the option to terminate the contract if they fulfill all their obligations. For example, the monger can pay up and terminate the contract, or the girl can walk out herself at any time without accepting any payment.

Second Coming,

I will forward your report to my lawyer, asking for a detailed analysis of the legal issues of this specific transaction :) .

Giotto

M P Lurker
03-12-09, 07:29

Actually the BF is simply a deal to allow the girl to leave the bar and not return to work. What else is going to happen is a completely separate deal.

e.g. Girl has period. She might say that she can be berfined but no boom boom. Food and dancing O.K.

To be sure, get it in writing and notarized. A bad fuck should be a sueable offense. ;)

Ranger775
03-12-09, 09:22
Actually the BF is simply a deal to allow the girl to leave the bar and not return to work. What else is going to happen is a completely separate deal.

e.g. Girl has period. She might say that she can be berfined but no boom boom. Food and dancing O.K.

To be sure, get it in writing and notarized. A bad fuck should be a sueable offense. ;)

Technically you are correct, but I suspect that most girls have a good idea of what the intent of retiring to a room means. In any respect, my involvement in this discussion has occurred only because I lauded second coming for being a gentleman about the whole thing.

Considering that what had occurred to second coming has yet to happen to me, I will have to wait and see my reaction should such a thing happen to me (I can only hope that enough girls inclined to do such a thing had been taught their lessen by the more experienced mongers so as to minimize the possibility of it occurring again).

In any respect, I still applaud second coming for his handling of the situation and hope I will show the same respect and compassion should such a thing happen to me. However, I do agree with the posting that suggested that he should have went back to the bar and got another girl.

Member #3428
03-13-09, 03:35
Was ready to board my flight and took a valium to get some sleep on my way over as I had a machine last night in Manila who didn't let me sleep... and they are delaying the flight.... So will have to postpone my afternoon reservation for a massage... But now I'll have to try to stay awake so I can board my flight...

Baltimore Man
03-13-09, 05:46
I just booked my flight to Thailand, arriving May 8-19th. I was able to use Yahoo Travel to get a RT flight from San Diego to BKK for $840 (taxes & shipping included). I also just booked a room at LL for 5 nights when I first arrive. Having only mongered in the US and Mexico, I look forward to two plus weeks in Thailand.

I've been RTFF and will continue to study up on all that BKK has to offer as well as what my next destination in my trip will be. I've had it stuck in my head that i'd head to Pattaya for 5 nights and then back to BKK for the remainder of my trip but i've been advised on other travel sites to go to Chaweng Beach instead. They said the beach is nicer/quieter and that you can still find a lot of action there.

*the downside I see to Chaweng Beach off of my initial research is that i'd have to fly there, vice catching a bus or taxi to Pattaya from BKK.

Any thoughts?

If you're in Thailand during this time let me know and we can meet up for a beer.

1Ball
03-13-09, 06:51
Was ready to board my flight and took a valium to get some sleep on my way over as I had a machine last night in Manila who didn't let me sleep... and they are delaying the flight.... So will have to postpone my afternoon reservation for a massage... But now I'll have to try to stay awake so I can board my flight...
Just as well, Brother. I have been informed that the tank, which is to be parked in front of LL, is in for servicing. It has a flat tire. Will be up and going tomorrow morning.

Member #3428
03-13-09, 11:29
Just as well, Brother. I have been informed that the tank, which is to be parked in front of LL, is in for servicing. It has a flat tire. Will be up and going tomorrow morning.

Just great... traffic was a ***** and there are some folks happy I am back but one of them is not the wife,, um.. I guess ex wife now... :)

Come Again
03-13-09, 16:37
*the downside I see to Chaweng Beach off of my initial research is that i'd have to fly there, vice catching a bus or taxi to Pattaya from BKK.

Any thoughts?Hey Baltimore Man.

I hear what you are saying about flying, but after a few days in BKK you might want to get away from all the hussle and bussle, and Koh Samui is worth the distance. A good option would be getting the overnight train/sleeper and catching the beer laden boat over in the morning. Albeit very early in the morning. A sure way of getting all the city grime out of your hair.

M P Lurker
03-13-09, 21:26
I just booked my flight to Thailand, arriving May 8-19th. I was able to use Yahoo Travel to get a RT flight from San Diego to BKK for $840 (taxes & shipping included). I also just booked a room at LL for 5 nights when I first arrive. Having only mongered in the US and Mexico, I look forward to two plus weeks in Thailand.

I've been RTFF and will continue to study up on all that BKK has to offer as well as what my next destination in my trip will be. I've had it stuck in my head that i'd head to Pattaya for 5 nights and then back to BKK for the remainder of my trip but i've been advised on other travel sites to go to Chaweng Beach instead. They said the beach is nicer/quieter and that you can still find a lot of action there.

Any thoughts?

If you're in Thailand during this time let me know and we can meet up for a beer.
Chaweng can be a really beautiful beach in the right season (way ahead of Pattaya) but I wouldn't call it a premier mongering destination. But I could be wrong since its few years since I was mongering there.

I took a girl to Chaweng years ago (oh dear, that was 15 years back) and had a great time. Some more visits after that.
I had an even better time at Koh Tao, Koh Phi Phi, Krabi when with GF and not mongering more recently.

So just decide what your priorities are.

Sonic Bam
03-13-09, 23:57
Just great... traffic was a ***** and there are some folks happy I am back but one of them is not the wife,, um.. I guess ex wife now... :)

Ah well, you can't have everything.
Maybe see you for a Paddy's Day pint on Tuesday night?

Member #3428
03-14-09, 00:02
Ah well, you can't have everything.
Maybe see you for a Paddy's Day pint on Tuesday night?

Sounds good. Went to the sports bar, my favorite waitresses are still there and the place was a little slow. Ran into three or four ISG members there and had a good evening.

Ended up with a young girl, very sweet and nice but too young. Was supposedly her first customer after just starting the bar but found that out well into the session. All in all a very nice girl, cute and great personality and a lot of fun to be with. The problem I have at the bar is that most the girls are friends of mine for a long time, friends of the ex also.

That divorce really brought the vigor back in my life :)

Member #3428
03-15-09, 02:17
Plasmids and I ended up at the sports bar again last night with plans to go out to cowboy... Well that didn't happen.

Ended up playing a drinking game and then having to BF a new girl for the night as the one from last night was out of action for the night. Lots of new(er) talent in the bar. This one was 30 and had more experience the one before, one that really could hook a guy in a hurry with lots of stamina and staying power. So watch out, I see her hooking a sponsor pretty quick. Oh and I forgot to mention she was small and tight, extremely tight and I surely am not john holmes...

She's been in the game before LL and she started with more of an act but since I know the game as well, after a session or so I started to try to get the true girl to come out and it was an enjoyable evening and morning. But after six shots last night and this morning these girls seem to want to take a day off for some reason and I'm still looking for next MP... But am actually surprised with some of the new girls in the bar.

Will have to hit the fitness first then off to do nit noy work and find a new good MP or so to take the afternoon edge off.

Giotto
03-15-09, 05:08
... But after six shots last night and this morning these girls seem to want to take a day off for some reason and I'm still looking for next MP... But am actually surprised with some of the new girls in the bar.
Tansak KTV,

4 shots, 6 shots - what the hell ... are you trying to test the limits of our female staff :) ?

Will call you "The Rabbit" from now on.

Giotto

Member #3428
03-15-09, 07:20
Tansak KTV,

4 shots, 6 shots - what the hell ... are you trying to test the limits of our female staff :) ?

Will call you "The Rabbit" from now on.

Giotto

I'm testing out your endurance training program, or your medical plan I'm not sure which. :)

Hell all your girls are horny as tourists numbers are down and I'm only doing my part to keep them in shape and ready for when other members come back to town.

I must be one of the only guys that is actually happy the number of tourists are down, two ISG guys have a bar full of horny women.

Giotto
03-15-09, 19:02
I need to decide whether to close down the Sports Lounge ...

Today:

I saw one ISG bestard chasing another ISG bestard around the pool table in the bar ... and then (I think I need new glasses, all that cannot be true) some kissing activities of those two guys in the bar!!! Girls were NOT involved. {Auntie Guido also not, day off.]

OK, that's it now. Two guys in the bar, and plenty of horny girls. And then those two guys get into action with each other ... arrrggghhhh, what the hell is this, a gay forum :) ???

May tomorrow be a better day!

Giotto

Sonic Bam
03-15-09, 20:13
OK, that's it now. Two guys in the bar, and plenty of horny girls. And then those two guys get into action with each other ... arrrggghhhh, what the hell is this, a gay forum :) ???
C'mon, name names!

Pita123
03-15-09, 22:34
C'mon, name names!

Well, I was on a plane all day, so not me.

NicFrenchy
03-16-09, 02:04
C'mon, name names!

Yeah, I'd really want to know too :D

Member #3428
03-16-09, 03:17
Well there are three ISG guys around... and me.. well my day changed and started with taking one ISG member on a tour of MBK where I ended getting asked for my number by a girl selling phones and she ended up calling me to go out... Damn I must be getting more handsome every day...

We ended up at Beer Garden and saw the Nana sites and I was all set for a massage when I came across a pretty nice good looking lady... ended up taking her back to the room which turned into a three shot affair.

At the lodge later in the sports bar I only remember playing drinking games and a lot of kissing but that was us two guys kissing all the girls because no other bestards are in the house...

Ended up on the third girl from the bar in three nights, definitely am getting a reputation as a ting tong butterfly pak wan mak mak, for which I really don't care. It's fun being single again.

This one, been in the lodge three months, night sessions were not perfect as she was a bit drunk, morning however she woke up with a smile and an attitude and energy that changed the entire status of things. A real sweet lady. So far the lodge I'm three for three with no complaints except I know I'm being though of as a ting tong. Overall the trip is a smashing success from the MP to the Beer Garden to the lodge. Have some non P4P with three appointments today (work in here also) and hopefully back to the lodge at some point.

BTW... there is a rumor of some famous doctor running around the lodge kissing everything and anything that moves or does not move. In fact this famous doctor had us laughing so hard we were crying in the beer garden with his antics... Maybe he's the one kissing the folks but what do I know, I was drunk off my ass on diet coke so can't be sure of anything except that I woke up with a woman.

Plasmids
03-16-09, 05:10
Well I was the other ISG member at the bar last night with Tansak KTV and I do not recall anything. Oh yes there was a lot of kissing girls after playing some wild drinking game two days in a row.

Went to MBK with Tansak KTV yesterday morning and in the process of talking to the young lady at one of the shops she asked for his telephone number and called him when she got off work. This dude has an aura of pheromones around him. I've seen patients on Viagra with less stamina than him!

On Saturday one of the delightful LL ladies 'N' took me sightseeing to the temples and a few other sights we had a fantastic day. To retore the balance of 'good' and 'bad', Tansak KTV too me to Nana and Beer Garden, where a lot of fun was had. Have you even seen a grown man cry? I only wish I took a picture to post here of him with tears rolling down his face!

I will write some full reports once I get back home next week but so far as to say two things:

1. LL is just a fantastic place, and Gitto is not as miserable as I was lead to believe by some forum members:.p

2. Without Tansak KTV this trip at LL would not have been as memorable, we had some serious fun yesterday!

Pita123
03-16-09, 05:24
...can't be sure of anything except that I woke up with a woman.

Only one? You really are off your game. The downside of the single life I guess. ;)

Member #3428
03-16-09, 06:40
Only one? You really are off your game. The downside of the single life I guess. ;)

Yeah but just back from Temple with a non P4P who was deciding to have sex with me or not... Temple answer was OK... now awaiting if I pass the family test or not.

Now it's time for a repeat performance form one from the last few days with the nail paint girl coming over later in the day for a repeat then hopefully back in the sports bar.

I'm doing what I can for Queen and Country :)

NicFrenchy
03-16-09, 07:05
I'm doing what I can for Queen and Country :)

Well it looks like you can do a lot... so many "deposits" during the day LOL

Giotto
03-16-09, 08:20
Well I was the other ISG member at the bar last night with Tansak KTV and I do not recall anything. Oh yes there was a lot of kissing girls after playing some wild drinking game two days in a row.
1. LL is just a fantastic place, and Gitto is not as miserable as I was lead to believe by some forum members:.p

2. Without Tansak KTV this trip at LL would not have been as memorable, we had some serious fun yesterday!Plasmids,

Ahhh, it was you ... now I understand. And you just came back from the temple where you had to make the decision whether to have sex with your new "girl" friend or not. OK, I understand, I better let the Auntie take care of this :) ...

Btw., who is this miserable Gitto :) ?

Giotto

PS: Mr. Vice President, we urgently have to talk! This Plasmids bestard came in here looking for a fat small bold "Gitto" guy, I know that you are somehow involved in this!

Giotto
03-16-09, 08:22
Yeah but just back from Temple with a non P4P who was deciding to have sex with me or not... Temple answer was OK...
I'm doing what I can for Queen and Country :)Tansak KTV,

I know that the Auntie will try to find out who from both of you is the "Queen" and the "King" :) ...

Giotto

Member #3428
03-16-09, 11:09
Tansak KTV,

I know that the Auntie will try to find out who from both of you is the "Queen" and the "King" :) ...

Giotto

There is no question who is King and who is the queen of course...

Member #3428
03-16-09, 11:11
Well it looks like you can do a lot... so many "deposits" during the day LOL

I have my work out schedule and you have yours...

Auntie Guido
03-16-09, 11:55
I need to decide whether to close down the Sports Lounge

Today:

I saw one ISG bestard chasing another ISG bestard around the pool table in the bar. And then (I think I need new glasses, all that cannot be true) some kissing activities of those two guys in the bar! Girls were NOT involved. {Auntie Guido also not, day off. ]

OK, that's it now. Two guys in the bar, and plenty of horny girls. And then those two guys get into action with each other. Arrrggghhhh, what the hell is this, a gay forum ?

May tomorrow be a better day!

Wow, did I miss somethin'

One day I am not there and they have fun without me!

LOL

M P Lurker
03-16-09, 22:56
i arrive ll friday afternoon, if any mongers want to say hello, so i'll be around, but i don't drink beer. i'll need all my powers at peek for later on! may even need a nap like giotto does.

NicFrenchy
03-17-09, 02:18
i arrive ll friday afternoon, if any mongers want to say hello, so i'll be around, but i don't drink beer.

i might pass by then

i'll need all my powers at peek for later on! may even need a nap like giotto does.

i hope you guys are not napping together :d

Member #3428
03-17-09, 02:26
i arrive ll friday afternoon, if any mongers want to say hello, so i'll be around, but i don't drink beer. i'll need all my powers at peek for later on! may even need a nap like giotto does.

i'm still around then, and i've narrowed my choices to a few top performers so i'm pretty well contented right now.

yesterday was interesting. i had a repeat performance and then i ended up in the sports bar again playing drinking games... again... funny that i don't drink but get roped into playing drinking games with the girls. must be my baht-in-ality :) but it's all clean fun and doesn't hurt anyone, mamasan has been drunk for three days now. took home a repeat from the bar and she wanted to leave to go with sister to temple on her day off and i had no problems with that.

what she didn't know is that i had paid a girl for a weeks worth of work and this other girl was waiting outside for us to finish (she does know i am big butterfly). so when i put her in a cab to go to her sisters place, standing across the street was a free lancer i had met earlier in the trip and put on retainer for the week to be on call for just such cases. not a bad deal, 6,000 baht for the week, she is on call 24 hours a day, no time limits. a great little girl, 25 year old. i'm actually afraid to post pictures of her but might edit some when i get home as she's a cute little thing imho...

now packing this girl off as it is time to switch where i stay (unfortunately company won't pay for ll). and with all the antics i've gone through i"m sure ll wouldn't want me and my current hotel is glad to get me out. i got some very strange looks from the hotel bar and staff when i walked one girl out and sent her off in a taxi and across comes another to me and right back into the hotel and up to the room. :)

oh and the ex still hasn't found me but gets reports on what i'm doing and still wants me back for some damn reason. this is thailand....

Member #3428
03-17-09, 02:34
I hope you guys are not napping together :D

I've heard rumors that the hotel / bar might be changing in that direction but can not confirm such reports. :)

NicFrenchy
03-17-09, 03:13
I've heard rumors that the hotel / bar might be changing in that direction but can not confirm such reports. :)

Well, since they were coming from the BOSS himself... I would tend to think it is pretty accurate :D

Member #3428
03-17-09, 03:24
Well, since they were coming from the BOSS himself... I would tend to think it is pretty accurate :D

I've also heard talk about banning certain ISG members from the property, it is either that or adding them to inventory.

And I've heard they've added a full time Doctor to the staff, a short little fellow from England. He's given many ladies a full medical review.

Pita123
03-17-09, 04:27
...but I don't drink beer.

This seems to be a recurring theme...amazing how many dry mongers we have around here. I'm no alcoholic, but I drink here and there.

NicFrenchy
03-17-09, 05:08
This seems to be a recurring theme...amazing how many dry mongers we have around here. I'm no alcoholic, but I drink here and there.

Yes, "dry monger" I think that would suit me well :)

Member #3428
03-17-09, 07:44

If you are drunk it limits you, why monger if you are plastered off your ass. Why take a girl if she's plastered off her ass only to pass out or barf all night long or whine and *****... A little alcohol is OK, especially in the girls, but too much is way wrong, best to limit in take when planning to monger.

M P Lurker
03-17-09, 08:25
So when I put her in a cab to go to her sisters place, standing across the street was a free lancer I had met earlier in the trip and put on retainer for the week to be on call for just such cases. Not a bad deal, 6,000 baht for the week, she is on call 24 hours a day, no time limits. A great little girl, 25 year old. I'm actually afraid to post pictures of her but might edit some when I get home as she's a cute little thing IMHO...

Are you saying you get unlimited shots for 1 week for 6K or is 6K just the on-call part of the fee?
This seems too good!

M P Lurker
03-17-09, 08:29
Actually I do have a drink occasionally.
I do get drunk on new-year's eve usually.
Everything except beer ;)

The LL bartender mixes some very special high energy fruit shakes too (sometimes with alocohol in).

My proposed girl for first night doesn't drink alcohol and is very powerful, so I have to be able to perform or else she will be mad :mad:

Member #3428
03-17-09, 08:39
Are you saying you get unlimited shots for 1 week for 6K or is 6K just the on-call part of the fee?
This seems too good!

6 K is the entire fee. ;) I'm sure I got the handsum man discount.

Now, after our first session we had a good time, I asked her what it would take to make her stop going customers, she's welcome to go to the bars with her friends and do whatever she wants but if I call she comes over and hangs out and there is no time limit or # limit or such, just whatever I can do and she can take.

She knows I see other girls and she's told me that she'll bring a friend to handle some of the shots if she gets sore, but we got along smashingly. So she said she does not need to go every customer and if she had 6,000 baht for the week she would be happy to sit with friends and not go customers and be on call to come visit me. A mini holiday where she knows bills can be paid and she can just sit for drinks and talk friends.

Now I'm not stupid enough to think she can be completely honest here; however every time I've called she's answered and every time I've told her to come she's come and she's never asked for a dime. I'm at 9 pops for 6,000 baht right now with 5 days to go. She is happy with this, just got a SMS from her asking if she could come back.

Now you know me, she'll get more, my bar / dinner bills are easily this amount every night so of course she will get more but she hasn't asked for a dime extra.

That's why I'm a little hesitant to post her picture it's a great deal and she's a great little lady... I did email it to a certain member but can show you in person... we like the same kind of girl so you might like her.

I'm really nailing this trip down pat... just great successes. Buddha must be smiling for me right now :) Knock on wood I hope it keeps up. Think I"m actually going to see my ex for dinner as it is her B day... Restaurants knives and ducks.... hum... hope my luck holds out..

NicFrenchy
03-17-09, 09:55
The LL bartender mixes some very special high energy fruit shakes too (sometimes with alocohol in).

That gives me a great Idea... You know how they have these Protein drinks for Great workouts.. well, how about a Special "Fuck All Night" cocktail?

With the new Viagra being in liquid form, you could mix it in a cocktail (effective in the next 30mn) and voila! you are sure not to disappoint yourself and your partner of the night.

:)

Centaurus
03-17-09, 13:43
6 K is the entire fee. ;)
and she's told me that she'll bring a friend to handle some of the shots if she gets sore, but we got along smashingly.
I'm at 9 pops for 6,000 baht right now with 5 days to go. She is happy with this, just got a SMS from her asking if she could come back.
... Restaurants knives and ducks
.... hum... hope my luck holds out..BESTARD ain't enough here, you BREASTARD you!

Tiger 888
03-17-09, 17:03
...I do get drunk on new-year's eve usually.
Everything except beer May that be the reason why you previously have chosen the name liquor? oops, wrong spelling.

Giotto
03-17-09, 17:58
I'm really nailing this trip down pat... just great successes. Buddha must be smiling for me right now :) Knock on wood I hope it keeps up. Think I"m actually going to see my ex for dinner as it is her B day... Restaurants knives and ducks.... hum... hope my luck holds out..Tansak KTV,

The ducks are prepared :), just let me know when you want to feed them :D!!!

Giotto

Member #3428
03-17-09, 18:26
Tansak KTV,

The ducks are prepared :), just let me know when you want to feed them :D!!!

Giotto

Surprisingly I did survive the meal with my ex and made it to the sports bar and even called in the beer garden girl to come over. She's throwing up in the bathroom right now due to the drinking games Mrs. G got her to play all night long thank you so much...

I hope a fresh brushing of the teeth and some water will fix the issues shortly...

Member #3428
03-17-09, 18:29
BESTARD ain't enough here, you BREASTARD you!

Then get over to LL... I hear that some Bestard reserved a few and some of her friends for a jolly good blow out coming soon.

Giotto
03-17-09, 19:18
Surprisingly I did survive the meal with my ex and made it to the sports bar and even called in the beer garden girl to come over. She's throwing up in the bathroom right now due to the drinking games Mrs. G got her to play all night long thank you so much...

I hope a fresh brushing of the teeth and some water will fix the issues shortly...Tansak KTV,

You survived - for the moment. I saw the knife already ...

Need somebody to clean up the bathroom...

Giotto

M P Lurker
03-18-09, 00:08
I'm really nailing this trip down pat... just great successes. Buddha must be smiling for me right now :) Knock on wood I hope it keeps up. Think I"m actually going to see my ex for dinner as it is her B day... Restaurants knives and ducks.... hum... hope my luck holds out..
Dicks, ducks, fucks, and knives,
The restless dreams of a man with too many wives! :eek:

Member #3428
03-18-09, 02:07
Dicks, ducks, fucks, and knives,
The restless dreams of a man with too many wives! :eek:

I settled down yesterday. No afternoon session at all, that damn work thing. Then dinner with the ex and spent a night with a beer garden girl in the sports bar.

For some reason that doesn't sound right, taking a beer garden girl to Soi 33.... But she and the girls in the bar hung out well all night long, some girls I had BF'd before were a little not too friendly but most treated her great.

Just finished a few morning rounds with her and she's happy if I butterfly with certain girls and wants to bring a joiner, one of her friends, for a session. I'm telling you, my total dinner bill last night was more then what this girl is asking for.

Her younger sister arrives 5 am... saw pictures... hum... bad thoughts... I have enough trouble... have good things going... must stop bad thoughts... must go temple...

Sonic Bam
03-18-09, 05:52
Got into the Lodge yesterday evening. Seems like I arrived a couple of nights too late from reading Tansak's posts. :(

For some reason I didn't sleep too good on the flight (even though they upgraded me to First) so was feeling a bit run down and tired. Couldn't not get some attention on first night in BKK but low on energy - long think, not up to a full on session but need to do something - answer, Sazanka. Scrub would do me good, maybe even wake me up a bit, and a happy ending.

Usual good treatment at Sazanka, washed, scrubbed, salt rubbed in wounds, steamed, walked on, pummelled, battered, rubbed down, happy ending. Nice young lady, very short but a wee bit rounded - photo definitely taken a couple of kilos ago - nice rack that she obliged to release during the happy ending. Felt better than when I went in but still tired.

Plan was to go to the Dubliner for a St Pat's celebration beer or two but when I stuck my head in there it was way to busy for me whilst feeling tired (not in the mood for a busy bar). Went over to the Londoner for a couple of beers and some food. They must have some of the cutest wait staff in BKK, specially the ones wearing the Beefeater outfits. Food was okay but, in my opinion, not as good as in LL. After that, early night, no Sports Lounge for me.

NicFrenchy
03-18-09, 06:41
Got into the Lodge yesterday evening. Seems like I arrived a couple of nights too late from reading Tansak's posts. :(

If you're still around, I'll pass by the LL on Friday Afternoon (around 2pm or so)

Member #3428
03-18-09, 08:47

Nah they will be happy to meet a gentleman finally after being stuck with bastards and bestards... We can go butterfly around but the Plans is to take a BKK Rookie, this english doctor, out to Cowboy on Friday night so reserve time for that. He's a bloke and a half...

M P Lurker
03-18-09, 09:19
May that be the reason why you previously have chosen the name liquor? oops, wrong spelling.
I definitely like Liqueurs too.

I hope to catch up with Sonic Bam shortly too for a wee dram or two.

ML

M P Lurker
03-18-09, 09:24
If you're still around, I'll pass by the LL on Friday Afternoon (around 2pm or so)
Are you forming a greeting party just for me? I won't have even had time to get my haircut.
Or is it to try to enforce my punishment.?

NicFrenchy
03-18-09, 10:21
Or is it to try to enforce my punishment.?

Yes, that's more like it ;)

Nvslim
03-18-09, 12:02
I'm at 9 pops for 6,000 baht right now with 5 days to go.

Sounds like you are getting your moneys worth. Almost sounds like a death wish (screwing yourself to death). Do you intend to keep this pace up for the next 5 days? If you do, you will be my NEW hero.

Slim

Sonic Bam
03-18-09, 12:32
Oh bugger. I check out Friday morning for 6 days on the beach so will miss yourself, SF (or whatever nom de guerre we're up to now) and Tansak's Friday night sojourn to Soi Cowboy. Back here on the following Thursday for a couple of nights but I bet everybody will be gone by then.

Will meet up with Tansak tonight though. Giotto has warned me about Mrs. G's drinking games .......

Traveler1234
03-18-09, 17:18
Back here on the following Thursday for a couple of nights but I bet everybody will be gone by then.

Will meet up with Tansak tonight though. Giotto has warned me about Mrs. G's drinking games .......

You lucky bugger - didn't make it out as hoped. Maybe late April or early May ;)

Stiffoak 571
03-18-09, 19:57
As we are doing the "when will you be at the Lodge"

I arrive Saturday 28th if anyone's around.

Last time had the pleasure of a couple of members for my first dinner at the LL.

Always interesting to put faces to profiles/posts!

Sonic Bam
03-18-09, 20:02
You lucky bugger - didn't make it out as hoped. Maybe late April or early May ;)
Would have been good to see you again, mate.

Done the drinking game all night and I'm typing this with one eye shut, only way to focus straight. Alone. Will question Herr Doktor (or missus G) tomorrow with reference to ROI on lady drinks returns v. barfine and LT cost.

Tansak must be hurting or doing expense account to the death. Cheers fella! But with so many wives,that'll teach ya! Seriously though, that young lady from last night in the Lounge is gorgeous (wife number ....?) . :) (for Tansak not T1234)

M P Lurker
03-18-09, 20:14
Oh bugger. I check out Friday morning for 6 days on the beach so will miss yourself, SF (or whatever nom de guerre we're up to now) and Tansak's Friday night sojourn to Soi Cowboy. Back here on the following Thursday for a couple of nights but I bet everybody will be gone by then.

Well I might well catch you then, although I'm not yet sure which days I'm going to Krabi/Phi Phi.

ML

Sonic Bam
03-18-09, 20:47
Well I might well catch you then, although I'm not yet sure which days I'm going to Krabi/Phi Phi.

ML
I'm off to Koh Chang (White Beach) for six nights. Decided to try a different island / beach (G says cancel and go to Samet!) following trips to Samui (x2), Phi Phi and Phuket. Bangkok Airways flight and hotel are booked and paid for so will check out beach, hotel, restaurant a la Tripadvisor and if anything else occurs will report here as required.

If you are picking up a gik and decide on a trip to Chang then maybe I'll see you for a Pepsi. If not, maybe next week?

Pita123
03-18-09, 21:03
Nah they will be happy to meet a gentleman finally after being stuck with bastards and bestards... We can go butterfly around but the Plans is to take a BKK Rookie, this english doctor, out to Cowboy on Friday night so reserve time for that. He's a bloke and a half...

Oh, be sure to keep an eye out for a new tout..errr hostess... at Soi Cowboy who is too lazy to be a dancer. Very curious to see how that works out.

NicFrenchy
03-19-09, 00:06
I'm off to Koh Chang (White Beach) for six nights. Decided to try a different island / beach (G says cancel and go to Samet!)

He's right. Between Koh Chang and Koh Samet, I prefer Samet (by a clear mile)

1Ball
03-19-09, 01:35
Samet is a lovely island. A bit quiet if you going for mongering, though there are a couple of bars there. If I were headed over there, I would try to BYOTG. I can't remember the name of the beach, but I remember there basically only being one beach area. Bungalows for about 1,000 Bt. You can pick out fresh fish on the beach and they wil cook it right there as the sun sets. very nice.

Member #3428
03-19-09, 02:28
Oh, be sure to keep an eye out for a new tout..errr hostess... at Soi Cowboy who is too lazy to be a dancer. Very curious to see how that works out.

PM the details I think tomorrow will visit...

Member #3428
03-19-09, 02:31
Tansak must be hurting or doing expense account to the death. Cheers fella! But with so many wives,that'll teach ya! Seriously though, that young lady from last night in the Lounge is gorgeous (wife number ....?) . :) (for Tansak not T1234)

Which one? After some trials and training I pretty much settled on one from the bar as the other girls heard about me and won't go with me. Some crazy rumors about power and # of shots and such. I think it has to do with explaining what the nickname rabbit is about.

Anyways will have to change wife tonight as we finally got a great connection going with 1 of the girls, and wouldn't you know it,,, a visitor came to town... It's a good thing I have three in reserve from the bar.

Member #3428
03-19-09, 02:34
Sounds like you are getting your moneys worth. Almost sounds like a death wish (screwing yourself to death). Do you intend to keep this pace up for the next 5 days? If you do, you will be my NEW hero.

Slim

Well, today is a special day for me with her, after work today before hitting the bars, she will bring over One or Two friends with her (up to her, her choice, her decision, her wish and want).

Who am I to say no? She's earned a bonus. And no I've settled to about six or seven a day instead of just in one night. I'm slowing down in my old age and need to save up some strength for my new MNL girl.

Sonic Bam
03-19-09, 07:42
Okay, a few good recommendations there. will look into Samet for a visit on my next trip.

Sonic Bam
03-19-09, 07:49
Which one?
The one sitting on your right all night. I think she left with you?

Anyway, I was racking my brain trying to remember who she looks like (to me anyway) and I think it is the actress Grace Park who plays Boomer in Battlestar Galactica. Very pretty.

Member #3428
03-19-09, 07:57
The one sitting on your right all night. I think she left with you?

Anyway, I was racking my brain trying to remember who she looks like (to me anyway) and I think it is the actress Grace Park who plays Boomer in Battlestar Galactica. Very pretty.

Yeah we hit it off the best but she's out of the game for a few days as we were trying to break some endurance records last night.

But I digress... Beer Garden Girl just arrived with friends.. Sorry mate will fill you in on stories later...

M P Lurker
03-19-09, 08:52
Yeah we hit it off the best but she's out of the game for a few days as we were trying to break some endurance records last night.

But I digress... Beer Garden Girl just arrived with friends.. Sorry mate will fill you in on stories later...
You bastard. Stop breaking these poor girls. Don't you feel any sympathy :( At least be gentle!

Soon someone will be saying "Poor crippled ML with the limp. That girl tried to break him." ;)

M P Lurker
03-19-09, 08:59
Nic,

I have been to Samet but nearly 15 years ago. I stayed at Haat Saai Kaew (Crystal Sand beach). But it wasn't very developed back then.
Where is best place to go these days on Samet Island?

I suppose they still have limited water supply?

Member #3428
03-19-09, 10:17
You bastard. Stop breaking these poor girls. Don't you feel any sympathy :( At least be gentle!

Hoy... I take good care of them and am gentle and they were all willing participants especially the one last night. She was the one that could match up stroke for stroke pretty damn close as long as she got alternate nights off. Trust me, everyone in the bar knows all about me, had some girls say "Sorry I like you, you are good man but I am afraid to boom boom too much. 1 time 2 time OK but more... Oh I no can do... " Which I like, atleast there's no bull shit from the girls promising crap they can't do.

And I try to get in a few rounds before hitting the bars, just had the Beer Garden girl bring a joiner to get in a few pops. I told BG girl about this other LL girl being out of action (they know about each other, they have been alternating days or one day and one night and even shared one night). When she heard that I might have to go to alternate wife tonight she said the magic words every guy wants to hear... "Do you want me to go bring girl tonight, how many you want, one two three???" Then I heard, "I want you happy, you want me change girl tomorrow or get same same for you?"

I'm telling you this BG girl is a keeper. I might bring her Friday to lunch but I'm afraid you bestards might try to take her away from me. She's the best investment I've made in years. The joiner left but she's still in bed, so.. I guess time for another round...

NicFrenchy
03-19-09, 12:11
Nic,

I have been to Samet but nearly 15 years ago. I stayed at Haat Saai Kaew (Crystal Sand beach). But it wasn't very developed back then.
Where is best place to go these days on Samet Island?

I suppose they still have limited water supply?

Just book this place, a real paradise... white sand Beach and first class accomodation
http://www.paradeeresort.com/html/index.html

NicFrenchy
03-19-09, 12:15
I might bring her Friday to lunch but I'm afraid you bestards might try to take her away from me. She's the best investment I've made in years. The joiner left but she's still in bed, so.. I guess time for another round...

Great!!! I'll be there for lunch then :D

Fifty Fifty
03-19-09, 12:56
Just book this place, a real paradise... white sand Beach and first class accomodation
http://www.paradeeresort.com/html/index.html

It wants to be 'paradise' at that price. Best I managed is around 13K Baht per night for the basic Garden Villa.

Samet may be nice, however I am off to the best hotel in Koh Chang (see Tripadvisor) for 1200 Baht a night inc Breakfast and free WiFi - most important. Take a look at the Garden Resort, could be termed simple and paradise too.

Cheers, FF

UrbanWildlife
03-19-09, 17:30
It wants to be 'paradise' at that price. Best I managed is around 13K Baht per night for the basic Garden Villa.

Samet may be nice, however I am off to the best hotel in Koh Chang (see Tripadvisor) for 1200 Baht a night inc Breakfast and free WiFi - most important. Take a look at the Garden Resort, could be termed simple and paradise too.

Cheers, FFhttp://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g580110-d671622-Reviews-Kai_Bae_Garden_Resort-Koh_Chang.html

http://www.gardenresortkohchang.com/en/roomrates.html

Member #3428
03-19-09, 19:47
Great!!! I'll be there for lunch then :D

You bloody well organized the lunch so you better be there. Closed the bar down again but surprisingly we were all sober tonight.

Tomorrow night, we will venture to Cowboy as we have some rookies around if anyone wants to head out for a moment. Starting from LL...

Was an interesting night, seems I've created a tad bit of a reputation of myself and I'm running out of girls to try. After the afternoon session I find myself without much power and there's a beautiful woman in the shower...

So off to the races... we'll see if any work gets done tomorrow or if I wake up just in time to make it for lunch. :)

Professor 1
03-20-09, 05:29
Finally, I visited LL the other night, Tuesday, after arriving. The staff was great and easy to engage. The servers appeared to ensure that I had everything that I needed, i.e., drinks, even though I am staying elsewhere. Also, I had the opportunity to meet the Leader. This is always a treat.

I have an inquiry. I interacted with Nang or Ning. I believe that was her name. She is short and a caramel complexion. Hmmm, did I describe half the population?? :) In any event, I had a very nice time chatting and playing pool with her. I did not mind buying her drinks, as I was having an enjoyable time. Now, here comes the situation. When we started talking about doing LT at my hotel, she quotes 4,000. Yes, 4,000 for LT. Now, this is my first trip, but I have been around the planet a little. I was nice and polite, but told her that 4,000 was not within the range of possibilities. She gave a very nice argument about the quality of girls at LL, how they interact, and their social skills. Her presentation earned her an A+ in my class; however, the 4,000 was not to be.

I ended it on a good note. We chatted some more, then I told her that a friend called on my cell phone. "It's always on vibrate." In fairness to the boss, he was busy, he told me to return later to talk. I am not looking to push the girl under the bus or anything. Again, she is a very nice girl with GREAT social skills. However, I was not simply going to give her 4,000 for LT.

If any of you guys know this girl, or think that you do, give me some feedback. BTW, found a girl the next day at NEP. Did the LT for 2,000 plus bar fine, and it was a GREAT experience. She was sad when I kicked her out at 8:30 A.M. under pretext of an appointment.

Thanks.

Member #3428
03-20-09, 05:54
I have an inquiry. I interacted with Nang or Ning. I believe that was her name. She is short and a caramel complexion. Hmmm, did I describe half the population?? :) In any event, I had a very nice time chatting and playing pool with her. I did not mind buying her drinks, as I was having an enjoyable time. Now, here comes the situation. When we started talking about doing LT at my hotel, she quotes 4,000. Yes, 4,000 for LT. Now, this is my first trip, but I have been around the planet a little. I was nice and polite, but told her that 4,000 was not within the range of possibilities. She gave a very nice argument about the quality of girls at LL, how they interact, and their social skills. Her presentation earned her an A+ in my class; however, the 4,000 was not to be.

I ended it on a good note. We chatted some more, then I told her that a friend called on my cell phone. "It's always on vibrate." In fairness to the boss, he was busy, he told me to return later to talk. I am not looking to push the girl under the bus or anything. Again, she is a very nice girl with GREAT social skills. However, I was not simply going to give her 4,000 for LT.

If any of you guys know this girl, or think that you do, give me some feedback. BTW, found a girl the next day at NEP. Did the LT for 2,000 plus bar fine, and it was a GREAT experience. She was sad when I kicked her out at 8:30 A.M. under pretext of an appointment.

Thanks.

Feedback on what? Ning is her name. The "Boss" will not get involved with what the girls ask for. It would not help you to go negotiate what the girls as for with the Boss. It is not any of their business.

Some girls will do 3 K some 4 K some more or less. She was not cheating you, she can pick and choose who she goes with. As you saw yourself she was articulate educated fun and nice, she could work any place she wants to work not just NEP or LL or such, so she will hold out for 4 K if she wants.

You were not being bull shitted by her.

Fifty Fifty
03-20-09, 13:03
Some girls will do 3 K some 4 K some more or less. She was not cheating you, she can pick and choose who she goes with..
And with the awesome choice available in BKK, so can we.....

As you saw yourself she was articulate educated fun and nice, she could work any place she wants to work not just NEP or LL or such, so she will hold out for 4 K if she wants..
With Customer levels as they are at the moment - I sincerely doubt that. In any case IMHO it is fairly easy to find a girl equally educated, articulate and nice, and at half the price too.

Maybe not, but at the end of the day a solid price of 4K LT is still damn steep in anybody's book.

By the way I am no Cheap Charlie, I have often given 3, 4 or more, some I have taken shopping, bought all sorts and maybe spent 10K, however it was my choice to do so.
Particularly when a 2K girl really rings my bell, I will make sure she gets a deserved tip. However a 4K starter wouldnt even get past the door.

Cheers, FF

NicFrenchy
03-20-09, 13:51
Maybe not, but at the end of the day a solid price of 4K LT is still damn steep in anybody's book.

But this is for Her to decide.

She is not dumb and knows what the market prices are, if she feels she is worth 4k, then this is what she is going to price herself at.
Complaining to the manager isn't going to help.

She quotes 4k and if you don't like it, simply tell her it is over your budget and walk away. Hell, she might even help you find a girl that suits your budget ;)

Professor 1
03-20-09, 14:17
Feedback on what? Ning is her name.

Some girls will do 3 K some 4 K some more or less. She was not cheating you, she can pick and choose who she goes with. As you saw yourself she was articulate educated fun and nice, she could work any place she wants to work not just NEP or LL or such, so she will hold out for 4 K if she wants.

Thanks. You answered my question. The quote seemed steep, but I agree that she can charge whatever the market bears. It simply seemed high based upon what I was reading on the board prior to arriving. Thanks, again.

Oh, I had lunch at LL today, and it was outstanding. After eating, I went back to my hotel and took a four-hour nap.

Professor 1
03-20-09, 14:21
But this is for Her to decide.

She is not dumb and knows what the market prices are, if she feels she is worth 4k, then this is what she is going to price herself at.
Complaining to the manager isn't going to help.

She quotes 4k and if you don't like it, simply tell her it is over your budget and walk away. Hell, she might even help you find a girl that suits your budget ;)

I was not complaining, I simply was trying to gather a sense for what is "normal" in the place. There was no one else around to bounce the quote when I was there. She is worth what she feels she is worth; however, the quote appeared to be a highballer based upon my ignorance. In another life, I would not have blinked. Then, I joined ISG.

Fifty Fifty
03-20-09, 14:36
Oh, I had lunch at LL today, and it was outstanding. After eating, I went back to my hotel and took a four-hour nap.
Without a four-K girl I presume :D

Cheers, FF

Ranger775
03-20-09, 15:04
I was not complaining, I simply was trying to gather a sense for what is "normal" in the place. There was no one else around to bounce the quote when I was there. She is worth what she feels she is worth; however, the quote appeared to be a highballer based upon my ignorance. In another life, I would not have blinked. Then, I joined ISG.

Just wanted to echo NicFenchy words. I think I mentioned in an earier post that the requested rate would be between 3000-4000 baht. Undoubtedly there are much cheaper girls available in BKK but I found the FE with the girls at LL to be unsurpassed (again reflected in earlier posts).

Good that you asked the girl before so as to preclude the possibility of an unplesant experience

Traveler1234
03-20-09, 16:38

Tansak gave you probably the best answer - essentially she feels a combination of this is what the market will accept and what she thinks she's worth. She was not taking advantage of a newbie or trying to rip you off...LL girls aren't allowed to do that and management is very good about complaints, etc.

But - Soi 33 is not cheap. In fact (and I'm sure I'll get slammed for this and lose my marketing director position) I personally think it's getting overpriced....it wasn't too long ago that the girls at LL were normally getting 2.5 to 3K for LT. If you add the barfine, the recent pricing means you getting close to $200 - that same amount would get you two monster sessions at Tulips.

I haven't visited since last September so maybe the girls have been 'upgraded' :D

Professor 1
03-20-09, 18:30
But - Soi 33 is not cheap. In fact (and I'm sure I'll get slammed for this and lose my marketing director position) I personally think it's getting overpriced....it wasn't too long ago that the girls at LL were normally getting 2.5 to 3K for LT. If you add the barfine, the recent pricing means you getting close to $200 - that same amount would get you two monster sessions at Tulips.

Thanks, Traveler. I got the sense that Soi 33 is not cheap, especially for a first timer who found an impressive LT GFE in Nana the previous night for 2,000. I did not want to rush to judgment; hence, my posting the request for comments on this board. Had my first experience been bad, then 4,000 would not have have raised an eyebrow.

Also, I wanted to get a feel for things if I had accepted an academic appointment here. Such issues do factor into job decisions. Since I declined, it becomes a moot issue. I hope that no one thinks that I was slamming the girl, I was not. I had a great time with her at the Lodge, and everyone treated me better than some members of my family. I simply wanted to know how things were in that area prior to forming an opinion.

I will certainly visit, again, if for nothing other than eating. I loved the food. Thanks, again, for feedback. I really appreciate it.

Pita123
03-20-09, 18:35
Without a four-K girl I presume :D

Cheers, FF

Sounds like the nap was without a 1K or 2K girl even.

Gaienmae08
03-20-09, 18:38
Good evening gents, sorry to interrupt the lively debate but I have some banal questions relevant to the procurement of lodgings at Mr. Giotto's accomodation emporium so please feel free to ignore the rest of this post.

Right, now we've got rid of the riffraff, it appears I am being offered an allowance of up to around the awe-inspiring sum of 65 Euros per night for about 2 weeks in the fair city of Bangkok in May or possibly June.

From perusal of the intahwebs I have ascertained that this will be sufficient for at least the lowest class of sleeping enclosure (though I see the ISG discount appears to have tragically expired). However as this is nominally a business trip I will need to be spending at least part of each day communing via the aforementioned series of tubes. In this regard hence my enquiry, is it any bloody good? 'Tis not my intention to upload or download vast amounts, or indeed any amounts, of illicit data, but I will be doing geeky stuff involving non-standard ports (fear not, I have the names and addresses of discrete locations for non-geeky stuff involving non-standard ports) and it would put my mind at rest to be assured this is possible without constantly drooping connections. Also, are wired (Ethernet) connections available in all rooms?

Additionally, from reading through this thread one could get the impression that the Lodge is a wild party house with all sorts of hanky-panky going on, but would it be safe to assume that during the daylight hours a modicum of peace reigns?

All responses most graciously received.

Traveler1234
03-20-09, 18:43
I will certainly visit, again, if for nothing other than eating. I loved the food. Thanks, again, for feedback. I really appreciate it.

Hopefully not everyone of them is now charging 4K LT....but I'll have to respectfully defer to Tansak, Sonic Bam and others who have been visiting recently.

Stiffoak 571
03-20-09, 21:45
Good evening gents, sorry to interrupt the lively debate but I have some banal questions relevant to the procurement of lodgings at Mr. Giotto's accomodation emporium so please feel free to ignore the rest of this post.

Right, now we've got rid of the riffraff, it appears I am being offered an allowance of up to around the awe-inspiring sum of 65 Euros per night for about 2 weeks in the fair city of Bangkok in May or possibly June.

From perusal of the intahwebs I have ascertained that this will be sufficient for at least the lowest class of sleeping enclosure (though I see the ISG discount appears to have tragically expired). However as this is nominally a business trip I will need to be spending at least part of each day communing via the aforementioned series of tubes. In this regard hence my enquiry, is it any bloody good? 'Tis not my intention to upload or download vast amounts, or indeed any amounts, of illicit data, but I will be doing geeky stuff involving non-standard ports (fear not, I have the names and addresses of discrete locations for non-geeky stuff involving non-standard ports) and it would put my mind at rest to be assured this is possible without constantly drooping connections. Also, are wired (Ethernet) connections available in all rooms?

Additionally, from reading through this thread one could get the impression that the Lodge is a wild party house with all sorts of hanky-panky going on, but would it be safe to assume that during the daylight hours a modicum of peace reigns?

All responses most graciously received.Indeed forsooth at turn of day it is most pleasant by the pool with no fellow jesters at play. I cannot find comment on matters mercantile but know of many who do ply their trade in said accommodation.
It is without remonstrance the finest purveyor of marketable lodging in the area and welcomes a whole plethora of Chaucerian characters - the Wife of Bath being especially at hand!

1Ball
03-21-09, 00:39

All responses most graciously received.
I can only answer your last question, because I have absolutely no idea what you are going on about with the other stuff you are asking.

LL is very quiet during the day. Even when fully booked, you will most times find yourself the only one lounging in the pool, or sitting in the open area. IMHO, best non street Thai food in BKK. So go there for lunch, and enjoy a swim. If the Burgermeister asks you if you are staying there, as you are swimming, tell him the VP said it was ok. Get a robe and a towel, all with my compliments. Drinks and lunch are on Tansak.

Good luck with the rest..........

Professor 1
03-21-09, 03:17

I am fairly new to this scene, so take my comments with a grain of salt. I would not characterize the place as a "wild party house." It is a fine, classy establishment. It is certainly NOT the Hotel Del Rey in San Jose, Costa Rica, which may be taken in any manner that you desire. I found the staff members and girls to be kind and entertaining, but not overwhelming.

I visited during the day for a drink and lunch. During the noon hour, I was one of very few people in the dining area, which was a nice break from the crowds in the streets. Also, as I said previously, the food was very, very good. I may have overdosed on the pineapple shake, though. I still hear it calling my name in the night.

Giotto
03-21-09, 05:15
Finally, I visited LL the other night, Tuesday, after arriving. The staff was great and easy to engage.
I have an inquiry. I interacted with Nang or Ning. I believe that was her name. She is short and a caramel complexion. Hmmm, did I describe half the population?? :) In any event, I had a very nice time chatting and playing pool with her. I did not mind buying her drinks, as I was having an enjoyable time. Now, here comes the situation. When we started talking about doing LT at my hotel, she quotes 4,000. Yes, 4,000 for LT.
Professor 1,

Thanks for visiting the Lodge - good to meet you that night, though it was only for a minute or so.

You talked to Ning that night, and Ning is one of the girls who works here for years now. She has a huge number of returning customers, and there is no reason for her to go for less than she asks for - the next customer will come and pay accordingly.

Ning is highly appreciated by most customers - many of them return to meet her again. She stays with customers all day long, shows them around in Bangkok, she provides a real GFE experience, and customers looking for this kind of experience can hardly make a better choice here in this area.

In general the scene here in Soi 33 is different from Soi Nana, Soi Cowboy or even Nana parking lot, and so are the prices.

Giotto

NicFrenchy
03-21-09, 05:20
Hopefully not everyone of them is now charging 4K LT....but I'll have to respectfully defer to Tansak, Sonic Bam and others who have been visiting recently.

Look, some maybe won't even charge a dime!! I guess when you're a guy like Tansak who fucks 7 times a night, some girls just might do it for free.

Yesterday was a quite interesting day for me:

I had Lunch with Tansak & his Lovely Beergarden lady, she's cute as a button and the perfect wife material! She loves him so much that when she can't perform, she brings her friends to help.

Now he just brought back a lady from LL (which he screwed 7 times in one sitting) before the lunch, and was ready to go again to please the Beergarden lady! She also confirmed she knows he is a butterfly but she wanted him screwing her a few times in the afternoon.

Centaurus joined us but had to leave very quickly to do some Flower shoping (I think he opted for Tulips :D )

Mick (Soap Fan) checked in in the afternoon (as I was about to go to a massage place) and had his evening all booked with a superstar (named undisclosed)

In the evening, HAd a drink with Plasmids (What a great and fun guy! mate, anytime you want to do this again, let me know) and Tansak.

Now I got to meet the Lady Tansak took 2 nights ago and she confirmed that the man does NOT sleep! LT with Tansak means 7 rounds of sex and no shut-eye. That is why many of the LL girls won't even come anywhere near him when he is looking for a barfine.
Now this girl is as crazy as he is because she let herself be barfined again. She claimed never to have met a guy who fucked her like this before.

Now I look like a beginner with my 3 shot afternoon session @ dream massage on soi 31 :(
but happy to know that I am back in the game of shooting multiple loads in a session.

Tansak, stop fucking for a second, take a deep breath adn come online share a little forum time with us.

Giotto
03-21-09, 05:20
Also, are wired (Ethernet) connections available in all rooms?

Gaienmae08,

We have wired ethernet connections in all rooms, sometimes needed, if the wireless sginal is not strong enough in an area.

Livingstone's Lodge is NOT a wild party house - it is more a peaceful oasis in the center of Bangkok. Sometimes - if the right group of customers meet in the bar - a spontaneous party develops, but this happens only once a while.

The ISG discount is NOT expired - I only forgot to update that report/thread.

Giotto

Giotto
03-21-09, 05:26
Look, some maybe won't even charge a dime!! I guess when you're a guy like Tansak who fucks 7 times a night, some girls just might do it for free.
In the evening, HAd a drink with Plasmids (What a great and fun guy! mate, anytime you want to do this again, let me know) and Tansak.
Tansak, stop fucking for a second, take a deep breath adn come online share a little forum time with us.NicFrenchy,

I think "The Rabbit (KTV)" is still busy ... he tries to break the world record :) !

And in regards of Plasmids: It is all his fault!!! :D

Giotto

NicFrenchy
03-21-09, 05:37
NicFrenchy,

I think "The Rabbit (KTV)" is still busy ... he tries to break the world record :) !

And in regards of Plasmids: It is all his fault!!! :D

Giotto

"the Rabbit (KTV)" hahahahaha I love it! :D

Gaienmae08
03-21-09, 06:44
Gaienmae08,

We have wired ethernet connections in all rooms, sometimes needed, if the wireless sginal is not strong enough in an area.Excellent. Do you have any funny firewall stuff set up, basically I will be wanting to use services like FTP and SSH and sometimes they are blocked by over-zealous setups. (If you've no idea what I'm talking about I can PM you some simple details how to check this from any PC).

Livingstone's Lodge is NOT a wild party house. It is more a peaceful oasis in the center of Bangkok. Sometimes. If the right group of customers meet in the bar. A spontaneous party develops, but this happens only once a while.This is what I thought and hoped, just reading through the threads one gets the fleeting impression of bestards chasing girls up and down the hallways etc.

No, seriously, from what I've read elsewhere sounds like a nice relaxed place.

One more question: do the windows in the rooms actually open? It looks like it from the photos. (I hate being cooped up in hotel rooms without any access to the outside world).

The ISG discount is NOT expired. I only forgot to update that report/thread.

GiottoThanks, I'll contact you with a booking enquiry when my travel plans are more definite.

Thanks to 1Ball and Professor 1 for their comments as well, and to Tansak in advance for drinks and lunch.

M P Lurker
03-21-09, 07:41
"the Rabbit (KTV)" hahahahaha I love it! :D
Could be the "Monkey". They seem to go at it like rabbits too. Time for screw and shoot seems to be often well under a minute. LOL
But we must bare in mind that these animals have little weight to carry or support and so don't get tired.

Maybe Tansak is closer to a Gorilla, although I haven't either of them screwing.

M P Lurker
03-21-09, 07:44
Livingstone's Lodge is NOT a wild party house - it is more a peaceful oasis in the center of Bangkok. Sometimes - if the right group of customers meet in the bar - a spontaneous party develops, but this happens only once a while.

I had a very peaceful dinner at LL last night and turned in early ;)
There could well have been a wild party going in the sports bar, but outside of the bar I was totally oblivious to what was going on inside. Actually the wild parties are probably not so frequent. Usually on special nights like New Year's Eve, for example, or when Tansak plays drinking games I guess.

Sonic Bam
03-21-09, 08:39
Hmmmm, I should perhaps be looking out for ducks and knives when I get back next week ......

I barfined a lady Thursday night and gave her 3K in the morning without even asking how much assuming it was still the standard rate for a Sports Lounge lady. Saying that, I would not have gone to 4K before or after if I had asked how much she wanted.

Sonic Bam
03-21-09, 08:44
Good evening gents, sorry to interrupt the lively debate but I have some banal questions relevant to the procurement of lodgings
I concur with your previous replies. You could do a lot worse for a working environment sitting by the pool during the day. The wifi connection there is good and reliable. It is a mostly quiet and peaceful place to sit and relax (or work). There is some construction work going on quite near to LL but I hardly noticed any noise by the pool.

Jan 1969
03-21-09, 12:01
[QUOTE=Giotto]You talked to Ning that night, and Ning is one of the girls who works here for years now. She has a huge number of returning customers, and there is no reason for her to go for less than she asks for. The next customer will come and pay accordingly.

Ning is highly appreciated by most customers. Many of them return to meet her again. She stays with customers all day long, shows them around in Bangkok, she provides a real GFE experience, and customers looking for this kind of experience can hardly make a better choice here in this area.

I can definitely back that statement from Giotto up. I barfined Ning last December for 4 nights and went to Jomtien. Very pleasant personality, pretty good English skills and very good 'other' skills as well. For a small girl she is able to handle her Tequila very well.

I do remember a (drunken) night in which I attempted to arrange a threesome with Ning and another (non LVS) girl which unfortunately didn't come to fruition.

Giotto thought it was so funny at the time he even composed a song about that night

I never discussed money with Ning, but don't think she was disappointed with the parting gift.

Anyway, just my $0. 02 about Ning.

P.S. : Giotto, plans for May are firming up will let you know definitive dates shortly.

Traveler1234
03-21-09, 14:03
Hmmmm, I should perhaps be looking out for ducks and knives when I get back next week ......

I barfined a lady Thursday night and gave her 3K in the morning without even asking how much assuming it was still the standard rate for a Sports Lounge lady. Saying that, I would not have gone to 4K before or after if I had asked how much she wanted.

This appears more with what I thought is the current 'market' price at LL. Maybe it also helped that you are a 'returning' patron.....I know my wingman still gives his girl at LL the same as when they first met two yrs ago (w/ no complaints) and she is one of the more popular girls.

Stiffoak 571
03-21-09, 14:57
This appears more with what I thought is the current 'market' price at LL. Maybe it also helped that you are a 'returning' patron. I know my wingman still gives his girl at LL the same as when they first met two yrs ago (w/ no complaints) and she is one of the more popular girls. I'm just too soft. Last year first night 3000 then for the 24hr shift I gave 6000 (LTx2 or LLT? )

Still will all be worth it when this thime next week I'll be at LL!

Member #3428
03-21-09, 20:59
Could be the "Monkey". They seem to go at it like rabbits too. Time for screw and shoot seems to be often well under a minute. LOL
But we must bare in mind that these animals have little weight to carry or support and so don't get tired.

Maybe Tansak is closer to a Gorilla, although I haven't either of them screwing.

LOL.. my current Wife is asleep in bed and I'm still wide awake at 3 am ready to go. Maybe I should have taken her up on her proposal that on my last night here we should take another girl to bed with us. But trust me, I go much longer then a minute, ask the staff :)

Member #3428
03-21-09, 21:01
Eve, for example, or when Tansak plays drinking games I guess.

I drink Diet Coke and recover in peace in the Bar, I have no idea what you are talking about. My afternoon Wife walks me to the sports bar and kisses me goodbye to the Evening wife. LL is a place to go for peace and quiet and recharge your batteries.

The evening wife walks me back to LL for lunch or so and kisses me good bye and the afternoon wife takes over from there.

I have no idea what all you are talking about wild parties. Confused...

Member #3428
03-21-09, 21:30
Tansak, stop fucking for a second, take a deep breath adn come online share a little forum time with us.

Ok it's 3 am and she's asleep.. what all you want to know. :)

Member #3428
03-21-09, 21:33
I'm just too soft. Last year first night 3000 then for the 24hr shift I gave 6000 (LTx2 or LLT? )

I never talk money, I give them drinks and any girl I bar fine from soi 33 I give 4 K, but I'm getting multiple shots. And they work hard. I've put them out of business for the next night usually so I probably underpay.

Unfortunately the girls don't seem to buy the bull shit that I'm an old fat man with no power.. pretty soon they will be charging more.. or doing it for free to see if the stories are true.

Traveler1234
03-21-09, 21:55
I'm just too soft. Last year first night 3000 then for the 24hr shift I gave 6000 (LTx2 or LLT? )

That's why she kept on sending you sms after your visit, telling you how much of a sweetheart you are :D

But the most important thing is you thought she was worth every penny and had a good time. These gals are super street smart - but they are equally great companions. In your particular case it was a win win for both parties!

Member #3428
03-22-09, 03:13
I'll write a report later, or maybe keep it private, the last three days were more then just shagging, I had fun with two girls (sometimes joiners were brought but there were mostly just two girls) and I like them a lot. I think it's probably best keeping it private. What I could share would be giving away what they shared with me and that would not be right as it was not just a cash transaction.

The first few days were a little crazy and hectic but now the girls can relax and the ones that are afraid can come back to work as I won't be around tonight. But don't worry, I won't warn you for the next time, I'll just show up in the bar and see the girls run for the change room :) Hopefully I'll keep in touch with the two gems I found for myself and won't have to go through this again. But it was a fun interview process :)

There's a lot of sweet ladies in the bar, honest, kind, and personalities are wonderful. They can show you a good time and best of all, they were all honest girls. No bull shit or crap like other places you can get. 33 isn't NEP or Nana Parking Lot and yes you can find some hidden gems in places like Beer Garden but you have to dig through a lot of crap to find it. I got lucky right off the bat and grabbed it up all for myself right away.

That's one thing, you find someone you like then wrap it up for a while. Bar Fine long time or such. I butterfly for long time till I found one I like. Once I found the good one, I take her long time so I don't have to worry if she might be around or not.

However unless you know them, I would not take the first girl for long time, be a butterfly to find what you like, then when you are sure of things, go back to the one that is the best for you and keep it for a while. On the 2nd and 3rd day things are much more better between the two of you. As any relationship would go.

Hope to come back and take long time, hopefully one of the two will be around still. Cheers, always fun and had a great time was some new members. I even got a gift of a big butterfly from one member and his mate. Now it is time to shag a little, a little breakfast, and off to the airport to see if I still have a GF in MNL.. but I don't think I'll be able to perform. I think I left all my sperm in Thailand...

Member #3428
03-22-09, 08:46
Got in a taxi with a sweet little girl, on our way to the airport, Manila called me, canceling my meetings, look at the girl on my arm, and immediately call my reservations up and try to switch tickets over.

Get to airport pay a 2,000 baht penalty to swtich days, still get first class, but stay an extra two days. Little lady happy, me happy, Livingstones and Giotto pissed...

Right when they think I am going I come back. Like a bad viral infection... Where's that damn British doctor when you need him... Oh yeah right, he left. So I guess the rabbits will have to go at it for two more days.

M P Lurker
03-22-09, 10:27
Got in a taxi with a sweet little girl, on our way to the airport, Manila called me, canceling my meetings, look at the girl on my arm, and immediately call my reservations up and try to switch tickets over.

Get to airport pay a 2,000 baht penalty to swtich days, still get first class, but stay an extra two days. Little lady happy, me happy, Livingstones and Giotto pissed...

Right when they think I am going I come back. Like a bad viral infection... Where's that damn British doctor when you need him... Oh yeah right, he left. So I guess the rabbits will have to go at it for two more days.
But Tansak was due to catch up his sleep on the plane, so I couldn't find him. Trust he did decide to sleep just a bit. :o

Member #3428
03-22-09, 11:21
But Tansak was due to catch up his sleep on the plane, so I couldn't find him. Trust he did decide to sleep just a bit. :o

Sorry to disappoint, or to keep upholding the tradition, was not sleeping..

Stiffoak 571
03-22-09, 20:24
That's why she kept on sending you sms after your visit, telling you how much of a sweetheart you are :D

But the most important thing is you thought she was worth every penny and had a good time. These gals are super street smart - but they are equally great companions. In your particular case it was a win win for both parties!Already excited about the moment on Saturday when I wander into the bar - do I wait for company or get Mamasan bring someone over?

Last year it was pre-ordained in that I'd read about her in a previous report (evil penival think it was ) so asked "who is Tack?" and she was brought before me for approval! Want to work harder this time.

Traveler1234
03-23-09, 00:57
Already excited about the moment on Saturday when I wander into the bar - do I wait for company or get Mamasan bring someone over?

You're a returning guest and old timer by now.

Either will work - I'm not update on mamasan - Tansak can you lend a hand to this nice gentleman?

Member #3428
03-23-09, 01:17
Already excited about the moment on Saturday when I wander into the bar - do I wait for company or get Mamasan bring someone over?

Last year it was pre-ordained in that I'd read about her in a previous report (evil penival think it was ) so asked "who is Tack?" and she was brought before me for approval! Want to work harder this time.

Girls will immediately bring you towel like before then some or one will come talk to you, you are welcome to look at all the girls and call any one or two or three over for drinks, talk to them, get to know them etc...

Mamasan is Nat now, she's a great lady. Enjoy I will be gone by then.

Lots of new(er) girls and some real good ones. If you like you are free to PM me, I don't post girls names in the forum but am happy to offer advice if you tell me what you like.

M P Lurker
03-23-09, 02:41
Mamasan is Nat now, she's a great lady.
Actually she isn't the most subtle lady around. Don't be suprised if she is quite direct.

NicFrenchy
03-23-09, 03:09
Actually she isn't the most subtle lady around. Don't be suprised if she is quite direct.

I met her on Friday adn absolutely Loved her! I love direct women! no bullshit.
Maybe she has a little French Blood in her? :)

NicFrenchy
03-23-09, 03:10
Sorry to disappoint, or to keep upholding the tradition, was not sleeping..

You know, I think the Energizer Bunny has Nothing on you! damn you might even be more efficient than a dildo.
I am sure the Dildo's batteried would run out before you can get exhausted.

NicFrenchy
03-23-09, 03:26
There's a lot of sweet ladies in the bar, honest, kind, and personalities are wonderful. They can show you a good time and best of all, they were all honest girls. No bull shit or crap like other places you can get.

I have to agree.

I usually see the ladies when they come to work, as I mostly sit at the Boss's Table. I never really found the girls to be great looking but Friday, when I was at the bar, I certainly changed my mind.

Ok, I am very bad with names but the Mamasan was very nice, and Miss Ning was a real delight to be around, very good girl and very intelligent!
The other Lady was very good looking but a little too shy for me, and English wasn't her forte. However, the Doc allowed her to join a handsome customer that was eyeing her all night (give her a chance to get barfined).

I can see how many customers can get attached to these girls, they are far from the "hardened" pros you see at NEP or SC.
I think if you would take the Sports bar out of the equation, you could really think they are non P4P girls.

Well, except for one... Miss Rabbitt who is the only girl that can Fuck Mr "Energizer Bunny KTV" to death.

M P Lurker
03-23-09, 05:38
I met her on Friday adn absolutely Loved her! I love direct women! no bullshit.
Maybe she has a little French Blood in her? :)
She is might be barfinable for a handsome direct man like you! ;)

M P Lurker
03-23-09, 05:43
Yesterday while playing pool, Tansak tells me that the ladies want us to drop our pants and show the goods.
Really? I am a bit concerned in case Giotto finds out as he could lose his license. :(
But in the end I ask which girl wants to see and Tansak points out Miss ****. So I say to Miss ****, O.K. if you want to see you have to take my pants off yourself.
She says no no! She doesn't want to see mine, just Tansak's size only.
Should I be hurt? :confused:
I hope at least some girls were disappointed to miss out on a show.

Giotto
03-23-09, 07:33
I usually see the ladies when they come to work, as I mostly sit at the Boss's Table. I never really found the girls to be great looking but Friday, when I was at the bar, I certainly changed my mind.
NicFrenchy,

Thanks ... we do our very best :) .

But honestly - it varies over the time, sometimes more beautiful, sometimes less, girls are coming and going.

As for you, handsome or not, after "The Rabbit KTV" spoiled the bar the girls expect service! They don't go for just half a time at night (as you told us to deliver :) ) followed by a major disappointment in the morning :D ..., no, they need action all the night long, continuing before AND after breakfast .

Did you ever think about dating the Auntie :) ? Emmy might also be an option ...

Giotto

NicFrenchy
03-23-09, 09:32
As for you, handsome or not, after "The Rabbit KTV" spoiled the bar the girls expect service! They don't go for just half a time at night (as you told us to deliver :) ) followed by a major disappointment in the morning :D ..., no, they need action all the night long, continuing before AND after breakfast .

Yes, I believe that. I look like a newbie with my 3 shots a night and single shot in the morning :(

The Rabbit KTV certainly set a standard. and that Bestard told the girls I was "Same Same" like him. Now they will all expect me to perform in a way that I can not deliver. I mean, I need my beauty sleep and I couldn't get it up after the third shot anyway. :(

Did you ever think about dating the Auntie :) ? Emmy might also be an option ...

Ha! the Auntie is a nono and in all fairness, I don't even know who Emmy is (I suck at names).

NicFrenchy
03-23-09, 09:33
She is might be barfinable for a handsome direct man like you! ;)

Please don't get my hopes up... I'd BF her in a heartbeat... ;)

M P Lurker
03-23-09, 11:03

Stiffy,

You might be overwhelmed. There are about 4 new girls and 3 are very pretty to my taste, plus a previous girl returned who has got a lot prettier (that usually means thinner in my taste). So plenty of breaking in duties are on offer for these shy little beauties.

Was bad luck I already had a booking for last night, as I really would have liked to see ALL of one Miss Mercedes.
Another chance will come soon.

Member #3428
03-23-09, 11:21
You know, I think the Energizer Bunny has Nothing on you! damn you might even be more efficient than a dildo.
I am sure the Dildo's batteried would run out before you can get exhausted.

I dunno mate, I'm running on fumes right now. Had an interesting day. Since the new Mrs. had things to do in the day and I'm trying to be good boy... I had to limit my actions away from the lodge.

As I went to very famous massage place today, and saw a very well known lady, after a full go go go session with a lady who is well known to wear out guys... (one box of tissue, four condoms, three showers, a full tube of KY and half a bottle of baby oil) we got to talking about some co workers and associates that we share and she says "you're the guy who can fuck all night long staying at Livingstones" Of course there are two mates in house who have ties to this shop but still I was very surprised to hear that stories about me appearing in MP shops.

After this I went to meet up with my Beer Garden girl who still is not working folks, happy to say. She's a sweet lady and a real winner.

So I am sorry to report that I only had 4 at the MP and 3 with Beer Garden Girl. I feel like I am letting down the standard but you have to understand the new Mrs. takes a lot of me.

Now I just get back to the lodge and am settling in for the return of the new Mrs. for our last night together for a few weeks.

Member #3428
03-23-09, 11:31

Did you ever think about dating the Auntie ? Emmy might also be an option ...

Well let me start with the last part, you meant that for NicFrenchy right? I mean Auntie and him do shop for the same brand of clothes we had a long talk about if Nic might swing both ways or not. I'm still not sure especially after his plumbing was clogging up with a sweet little gik of his.. Maybe he needs a more manly type of session to get him going. :)

As for the first part... you've known me for how long? You just have always known me with a girl who was just as horny as me. And I got her from LL and now I think I have tried a few and found one I like. And the girls are very afraid of going Bar Fine with me, only the brave and strong need apply for that and you don't have many that fit the bill. But yes they do want to see my equipment :)

However, I am trying to get Beer Garden Girl to come to LL as I think she is a pleasant surprise and a real treat. Her only downfall is that she can only screw three times or so, she did have a few four shooters in there and she's got a talented tongue, one that almost rivals some girls from the flower shop. After that she can't but she's talented and real sweet heart as confirmed by Nic and others. So I'm doing my best to stock the staff with workers as well as taking them out of the bar. I swear she would be sponsored in a month if she came to LL full time but maybe she will only do special events.

So I will trade you Beer Garden Girl for the next Mrs. :) Deal?

Of course one phone call that I am coming back and you could lose both of them anyways...

Member #3428
03-23-09, 11:35

You could and she is your type (two or three shots per day not per session), she's afraid to go with me plus a good friend of mine however she is powerful and could really rock your world.

I've barfined her many times, only to kiss her good night and send her home. Anyone harms the new Mamasan will have the rabbit after them to kick their arse. She's been a friend of mine for a long ass time.

She won't bull shit anyone and it would be nice if everyone buys her a drink as she directs you to the right girls and never pushes herself or such.

Sonic Bam
03-23-09, 13:40
Her massage skills are okay as well.

Plasmids
03-23-09, 18:19
. Where's that damn British doctor when you need him. Oh yeah right, he left.Hi Guys, back home and I miss BKK so much!

As promised I'll write some reports in the next few days but a few messages to some people:

KTV. I miss you dude! Hope your keeping the flag pole up for Queen and Country! She will be proud of ya Mr Energizer Bunny! I promise each time you recall 'bending down and white spots' you will smile, failing that GOOGLE me:.p

Gitto. I miss walking pass you on the way to the sports bar, deeply concentrating at your laptop and smoking away! Hope to see you again REAL soon. And no, despite popular belief, you not bold, short or fat. Miserable. Well nah not that either:.p

Ms. G. One word for you 'Bullshit'! I love ya so much, it was great fun! Hope to be back soon so keep those dice ready for me!

Nic. It was a pleasure meeting ya, next time I'm in town we WILL hit Cowboys unless you get engrossed in listening to Dancing Queen 'wink wink, secret is safe with KTV and I'. Can't believe you like that song!

Auntie Guido. *big hug* what more can I say. You were fantastic!

All Ladies at the Sports bar. I miss ya all. Especially Mamasaan and Ms. N *big kisses* to each of you. I hope C comes back from her town soon, she was cute and to die for. The 'shy one' that Nic mentioned, if she becomes a little less shy I could easily fall in love with her.

You guys rock!

Plasmids

Giotto
03-23-09, 18:28
Well let me start with the last part, you meant that for NicFrenchy right? I mean Auntie and him do shop for the same brand of clothes we had a long talk about if Nic might swing both ways or not. I'm still not sure especially after his plumbing was clogging up with a sweet little gik of his.. Maybe he needs a more manly type of session to get him going. :)
Mr. Rabbit,

That's interesting. I also heard some rumours about The Frog and The Auntie.

Do you know any details :) ?

Giotto

Member #3428
03-23-09, 18:58
Mr. Rabbit,

Do you know any details :) ?

Giotto

Sorry some of us just put the whirlpool in 211 to good use for 60 minutes of fun that turned athletic to say the least... (that damn timer, amazing how quick 60 minutes can go by). Thinking about Auntie and the Frog does not help my mission. ;)

Going in for round three tonight... still early but we are lasting longer then before and she is getting more physical. Damn I hope I survive till my plane leaves.

As the doctor would say... Plant the flag for the queen...

Plasmids
03-23-09, 19:31
Mr. Rabbit,

Do you know any details?

GiottoAll I know is Abbas' Dancing Queen excites Nic. Read into that as you wish, for me the signs are clear. He likes Abba. Others may take it to mean something else!

NicFrenchy
03-24-09, 04:34
I think I'll stay out of this conversation.

All I have to say is: fuck the lot of you

Member #3428
03-24-09, 06:23
I think I'll stay out of this conversation.

All I have to say is: fuck the lot of you

;) Don't worry no matter what I still like you even if you are switching sides.

At the airport, the Rabbit is leaving Thailand, the girls are safe for a while but at the end the Rabbit got tamed... Shocking... But I'm not sure 211 will be the same and it really makes me wonder how well you clean the place as we were creative on our last night there.

We had to get creative, and I mean extremely creative, since some grumpy old man would not let us play pool, go to the room for sex, come back to play pool, go back for sex, come back for pool all night long. Bestards...

And 119 has a great balcony that I highly recommend late at night for a nice view.

Member #3428
03-24-09, 13:44
OK sitting in Manila airport missing the place already. Getting on the plane I sat down and realized how much sex I had in about 10 days as my body ached from head to toe. But I was still ready for another round. It will take a while to settle back into the work mode.

LL girls... over my years I've had some good experiences, some bad ones, some horrible ones, and some wonderful ones. Some times the girls were more wild and more like Isan Monkeys, some times they were acting too high class etc...

Right now, and having tried more then a few of them but talking with all of them, there is a nice collection of girls there. I miss some of the girls that were there before but there are some young, some older more experienced, some tiny ones, some fuller figured girls, etc... Even if some are afraid of me and run to the change room when I start talking about bar fining...

Out of all that I tasted, I can't really complain about any one of them. I'm not saying that everyone was the best lay I ever had but it was a definite improvement over the past. There is still I want to try but I'm afraid I'll break her in half as she is so small.

The best one obviously broke me down pretty good, but they had nicer girls then what I found at Cowboy and NEP. I did NOT enjoy the ones I was talking with at The Office or other bars on 33 this trip, but I did not stop in Powleys and I usually had good luck there. The Office seemed down to me this past trip.

Beer Garden was a fluke, but I found the one winner and she was great fun. Sop will return to New Wave and Beer Garden on my next visit just to sort out and look for the diamond in the rough. But of course I have kept contact numbers for all the girls. I just don't think I'll warn Giotto when I am coming back I'll just show up ring the bell and watch the girls run to hide...

1Ball
03-24-09, 15:12
hey G, just wondering if you plan offering these goodies the MG is offering. sounds great. :D
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=862008&postcount=941

Centaurus
03-24-09, 16:17
hey G, just wondering if you plan offering these goodies the MG is offering. sounds great. :D
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=862008&postcount=941
Well half of that is already imcluded in the rates, isn't it? Free WiFi, 2 bottles of water, breakfast...

But what about a 50% discount on those pretentious Soi 33 barfines, say from 2 to 5 pm? That would be my normal flowa-houa ;)

1Ball
03-24-09, 16:50
Centaurus, I like the happy hour, with drinks and munchies. A full bar could be set up at that big table where the Burgmeister sits, with various bottles of booze, and assorted canapes. Would be nice also to have a floating table, so as we lounge in the pool, a few plates of BBQ pork would float by, ripe for the pickings. Of course, a floating lounger, with built in beverage cups is a must.

Giotto
03-24-09, 18:43
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=862008&postcount=941Mr. Vice President,

Somebody please explain to me the meaning of "Discount" and "SPECIAL ADDITIONAL PRIVILEGES". I have no idea what that means :) .

Giotto

Traveler1234
03-24-09, 19:19
;)

And 119 has a great balcony that I highly recommend late at night for a nice view.

It also is just above the bar, so you get some of the vibrations from the booming music below.

And thank god you weren't in 115 - that mattress already needs to be changed!

Member #3428
03-24-09, 20:22
It also is just above the bar, so you get some of the vibrations from the booming music below.

G told me something about hearing balls bang in that room but we only felt our own vibrations that night and my own balls banging.

There was also some time were watching G and guests party late that night as you can see down into the bar if you bend someone over the balcony ;)

Now why would you bend someone over the balcony ?? Too bad they never looked up from behind the bar when they were changing music ;)

1Ball
03-24-09, 22:21
Mr. Vice President,

Somebody please explain to me the meaning of "Discount" and "SPECIAL ADDITIONAL PRIVILEGES". I have no idea what that means :) .
Giotto
Google translate (http://translate.google.com/translate_t#)
says "discount" is "discount" in German, so, G, it should be fairly easy to understand. "SPECIAL ADDITIONAL PRIVILEGES" translates as "BESONDERER ZUSATZZOLL VORRECHTE".

Did I mention these priviliges should be extended at first to board members only. as a test.

Hope my translation helps you understand a little bit better. Glad to help.

Gaienmae08
03-25-09, 01:25
Google translate (http://translate.google.com/translate_t#)
says "discount" is "discount" in German, so, G, it should be fairly easy to understand. "SPECIAL ADDITIONAL PRIVILEGES" translates as "BESONDERER ZUSATZZOLL VORRECHTE".

Did I mention these priviliges should be extended at first to board members only. as a test.

Hope my translation helps you understand a little bit better. Glad to help.
Guys, can I impress upon you the importance of *not* relying on machine translation for important business communications? I wouldn't be surprised that upon seening the word "ZUSATZZOLL", Giotto's Germanic accountant mind sprang into action and is even now forcing him to rewrite all terms and conditions to include this word wherever possibile, and soon it will be making its appearances on invoices and bills as a "SPECIAL 25% ZUSATZZOLL (AS APPROVED BY THE BOARD)".

An aesthetically much more pleasing word would be GROßZÜGIGE SONDERERMÄßIGUNG, and I encourage you all to work this into conversations with Giotto wherever possible.

1Ball
03-25-09, 01:45
Guys, can I impress upon you the importance of *not* relying on machine translation for important business communications?
Gaienmae08, this most certainly was not "important business communications".
It is a joke, as is most of the psychobabble we write here. ;)

Centaurus
03-25-09, 05:28
Guys, can I impress upon you the importance of *not* relying on machine translation for important business communications? I wouldn't be surprised that upon seening the word "ZUSATZZOLL", Giotto's Germanic accountant mind sprang into action and is even now forcing him to rewrite all terms and conditions to include this word wherever possibile, and soon it will be making its appearances on invoices and bills as a "SPECIAL 25% ZUSATZZOLL (AS APPROVED BY THE BOARD)".

An aesthetically much more pleasing word would be GROßZÜGIGE SONDERERMÄßIGUNG, and I encourage you all to work this into conversations with Giotto wherever possible.
Actually, Gaienmae08, if you read 1Ball's post carefully, he suggests that the "BESONDERER ZUSATZZOLL VORRECHTE" should be extended to board members, as a test. This, IMHO, implies that WE receive the proceeds of the Zusatzzoll, not HIM.

Now, what should be the base for these levies? My proposal:

While we hang around at that floating table and think about going down on those munchies that 1Ball mentions (munchies... isn't that a bannable word??), we could tax the barladies every time they come out and get a ladies drink at the bar. Payable in cash or in kind. And with progressive tax brackets.

PS: 1Ball: Gaienmae08's post was a joke, too ;).

Gaienmae08
03-25-09, 08:16
Gaienmae08, this most certainly was not "important business communications".
It is a joke, as is most of the psychobabble we write here. ;)
Are you implying I can't tell the difference between "important business communications" and "psychobabble"?! Cough, splutter, incredulation. I strongly refute the insinuation that I have an MBA or work in marketing.

We meet, sir, at dawn, and watch the barladies of our respective choice do battle until my honor is restored.

;)

Luvtorim
03-25-09, 15:40
Are you implying I can't tell the difference between "important business communications" and "psychobabble"?! Cough, splutter, incredulation. I strongly refute the insinuation that I have an MBA or work in marketing.

We meet, sir, at dawn, and watch the barladies of our respective choice do battle until my honor is restored.Agreed. The girls will do battle using their special skills on us, and whoever cums first loses.

M P Lurker
03-28-09, 03:36
Sop will return to New Wave and Beer Garden on my next visit just to sort out and look for the diamond in the rough. But of course I have kept contact numbers for all the girls.
Funny typo there Big Bunny, Thai word "Sop" means a corpse. I just came back from Krabi and Phi Phi, where had a great time, but not for you, mate. You wouldn't have time for any sight-seeing. You could screw the girl in the sea, but sunburn would be too debillitating.

Member #3428
03-28-09, 04:46
Funny typo there Big Bunny, Thai word "Sop" means a corpse. I just came back from Krabi and Phi Phi, where had a great time, but not for you, mate. You wouldn't have time for any sight-seeing. You could screw the girl in the sea, but sunburn would be too debillitating.

ARGH... English is my second language.... You know what I meant...

Hey I take offense. I did a lot of sight seeing in BKK this past trip. I saw the rooms of many hotels (3 different hotels in 10 days or so) and beds (some private condo's and short time places) and I saw many beautiful views between the legs of a few ladies. ;) Now those were pictures I was happy to take.

Temples and elephants and mountains and stuff... been there done that. But I do want to go back to Phi Phi and Krabi as I enjoyed them before. But think I'll have to bring my own TG with me instead of picking up there. Wonder if I'll have any volunteers to go with me or not :(

Screwing on the sand, been there done that, not much fun. Screwing in the ocean, now that is more my style and more my home town type feeling. I knew being a Master Scuba Instructor would have good uses for me later in life. ;) But the best I could do was the whirlpool at LL this past trip as all the girls were afraid of doing it in the pool :(

I know Giotto is most afraid of waking up one night and seeing my fat arse naked in the pool. He better hope I find a TGF again soon or all hell could break loose.

Already booked my next trip since I did not get much work done last trip, those damn govt. officials never went to office, not my fault. ;) So have to come back quick. I can see Giotto increasing his insurance policy now and the girls running for vacation time... Too bad I'm not telling folks when I'm really going to show up, just giving rough dates to some of the girls.

M P Lurker
03-28-09, 05:53
...and I saw many beautiful views between the legs of a few ladies. ;) Now those were pictures I was happy to take.

Being a connoisseur of beauty, I don't think we heard which ones had the most beautiful "hoi" (shellfish or pussy).

When the hoi is really pretty its hard to resist dining at the Y very often.

Member #3428
03-28-09, 06:14
Being a connoisseur of beauty, I don't think we heard which ones had the most beautiful "hoi" (shellfish or pussy).

When the hoi is really pretty its hard to resist dining at the Y very often.

As you know me that is my favorite meal.

I found some excellent Diners and lost some good weight on this trip as I was dining at the Y too much and did not have enough time for sit down meals. Add too it the rabbit affect and I came home lighter then when I left (which is a good thing). Again, that breathing control learned from Scuba comes in very handy when dining at the Y ;)

Had the usual dinners, girls who were shaved, the girls that were way way too bushy, the ones that were shaved funny, the ones that were not shaved correctly with hair still sprouting in the wrong places etc... For the most part, the LL ladies I was with were more bushy where as the non P4P were shaved funny and the beer garden girl was shaved incorrectly. The MP girls of course were shaved the best of all.

Since I'm a nice guy and to help the next guy in line I spent some time providing instructions to some of these girls and wasting many of my razor blades all in the name of education. I also seem to have spent some baht on the right kind of panties for some of these girls.

There was one particularly wonderful dinner that I remember fondly. Not shaved but naturally very little hair and so soft and subtle... Ahhhhhhhhhh the memories...

Was going to post in the Restaurant Thread but remembered they were all not open to the general public. Some only took special reservation requests for dinning at the Y.

M P Lurker
03-29-09, 09:18
I have one complaint about the Lodge Restaurant.
The food servings are too large.
Thai girls are known to order too many different things. Then when the huge plates come, there is enough food for 4 instead of for two.
This causes overeating, and then we are too lazy for swimming and sex activities which get postponed till later.

Despite all this over-eating, I still managed to lose weight a little. Mostly eat only seafood and veg. :D
Dining at the Y and plenty of sexercise definitely helps.
If I lived in Thailand my belly would disappear due to daily sex workouts that get my breathing and heart rates up to the good weight loss zone.

Giotto
03-29-09, 19:57
I have one complaint about the Lodge Restaurant.
The food servings are too large.
Soap Fan,

This complaint cannot be accepted :).

The facts:

- You eat too much.
- You are fat already.
- When you eat too much you don't have the power to sexercise any more.
- The girls are not satisfied then, and they suddenly get hungry.
- You go out with the girl to have a meal.

- You eat too much ...

My recommendation:

Do as as "The Rabbit KTV". He never eats, he never sleeps, all his girls are overly satisfied, all his girls ONLY WANT TO SLEEP, but not to go out for eating - he looses weight.

As for me - I am fat already :) !

Giotto

Sonic Bam
03-29-09, 21:04
Do as as "The Rabbit KTV". He never eats, he never sleeps, all his girls are overly satisfied, all his girls ONLY WANT TO SLEEP, but not to go out for eating - he looses weight.
Having seen the list of pills, potions and supplements Tansak throws down his neck, he doesn't need food for nutrition or to satisfy hunger!

Member #3428
03-29-09, 23:09
Do as as "The Rabbit KTV". He never eats,

I do not understand what the fascination is about eating (except DATY). I can eat at home. So what, if you have the choice between DATY and a sit down meal, then it is simple decision.

he never sleeps,

Sleep... that is what the long plane ride is for. If I wanted to relax by the pool or sleep on the beach I can do that at home. I do not come to BKK or LOS to sleep. I used the time in the bar to recover from my latest encounter and prepare for my next encounter.

all his girls are overly satisfied

I would not know if this was true or not, how are my Tee Rak's (um I mean victims) doing? Missing me and awaiting my return? But unfortunately I think my butterfly days will be limited somewhat. How is the new Mrs. doing? I promise to put one new girl into the bar for taking this one out of the bar. I'm working on that young girl to go to work at LL with some of her friends. She has been properly trained and passed the Rabbit Test. In fact, even some of her friends have passed the Rabbit Test also.

all his girls ONLY WANT TO SLEEP, but not to go out for eating - he looses weight.

I would not know, for me Long time means Long Time and they can sleep during the day time when I was at the MP's or with other girls. But at the end I kind of stayed with one girl so had to make allowances for some rest for her. I'm just too damn nice ;)

Member #3428
03-30-09, 16:42
OK I need to complain about bugs in the room during my stay at Livingstones.

I was given a free nights stay by a fellow ISG member (thank you very much you crazy Canuck). I think his real intention was only so that I could drive Giotto crazy by having me in house.

Anyways being the fine host Giotto is he puts me in room that was infested with a the largest bug I have ever seen. This bug would not let me sleep or eat or do anything. Just kept bothering me while I tried to rest. It was so bothersome I just had to take it's picture.

I would seriously avoid LL in the future unless Giotto can resolve these pest issues ;) I mean what would the Mrs. say if she walked in and saw this size bug in the room with me??

Traveler1234
03-30-09, 18:49
Gawd, that's one big fucking bug swatter to i'll need to bring along next trip :D Was that room 119 or another?

Member #3428
03-30-09, 21:59
Getting back to my brother 1ball's report about discounts...

It is my understanding that not one but TWO girls that I took into visit the lodge will now start to work there. I spent valuable time training and educating these young ladies in the finner art of rabbitology :) I can personally vouch for the skills and abilities of these ladies after spending many hours of intensive hands on training with them.

Considering so many ISG members take girls out of the lodge, what is the promotion or discount members get when they add girls into the lodge who are properly trained in the finer skill sets?

Seriously, the one is an absolute friggin sweet heart who has definite abilities. You bestards will be lucky to enjoy time with her.

M P Lurker
03-31-09, 06:12
.... the largest bug I have ever seen. This bug would not let me sleep or eat or do anything. Just kept bothering me while I tried to rest. ....

I think I have this sort of bug before. It was a "Crystal Ladybug" I think. They may go hiper when sprayed with alcohol I believe.

"Tried to rest" :confused: Is the big fluffy bunny now trying to shift the blame? ;)

Member #3428
03-31-09, 06:19
I think I have this sort of bug before. It was a "Crystal Ladybug" I think. They may go hiper when sprayed with alcohol I believe.

"Tried to rest" :confused: Is the big fluffy bunny now trying to shift the blame? ;)

That is funny, I think this variety throws up in the toilet when sprayed with liberal amounts of alcohol.

Sift blame :confused:

I have no idea what you are talking about. I am and old man and happily involved with one current Mrs and am totally Honorable, it says so on my business cards so it must be true.

M P Lurker
04-05-09, 06:12
This thread has been very quiet as one trouble maker, Giotto, has been away. That leaves only one trouble maker, Auntie Guido. I have been very quiet staying out of trouble.

Giotto
04-06-09, 17:54
This thread has been very quiet as one trouble maker, Giotto, has been away. That leaves only one trouble maker, Auntie Guido. I have been very quiet staying out of trouble.Soap Fan,

Did I mention that I am back from Shenzen? That does not necessarily mean that the trouble is back, too, but ... why not :) ?

I heard we will host a wedding at Livingstone's Lodge soon :D ?

Giotto

NicFrenchy
04-07-09, 01:59

As long as it does not involve Auntie G..... :D

Stroker Ace88
04-07-09, 02:23
Soap Fan,

Did I mention that I am back from Shenzen? That does not necessarily mean that the trouble is back, too, but ... why not :) ?

Giotto

Giotto,

A wedding....hmmm, Who is the lucky Gal? :D

Traveler1234
04-07-09, 03:05
Giotto,

A wedding....hmmm, Who is the lucky Gal? :D

Actually, who is the silly sucker guy ;)

Member #3428
04-07-09, 10:04
Soap Fan,

Giotto

A wedding and I was not invited !! I'm so offended...

Actually I can think of a few getting married. Soap Fan is there something you want to share. Giotto, what about you...

M P Lurker
04-07-09, 13:33

Actually I can think of a few getting married. Soap Fan is there something you want to share. Giotto, what about you...

I am wearing my "Game Over" T shirt today showing the happy couple but with husband's ankle attached to a ball and chain.

A mate of mine used to refer to his Mrs. as the "ball and chain". I am certainly in no hurry to marry anyone, and unlike Giotto and Tansak, I don't even want multiple "mia"s (wifes, or minor wives). Some good regular Giks is O.K. I guess.

Member #3428
04-07-09, 17:39
and unlike Giotto and Tansak, I don't even want multiple "mia"s (wifes, or minor wives).

Am confused.... You must mean Giotto... I only have one bunny no wives...

Giotto
04-07-09, 18:25

:)Tansak KTV,

I was married once in my life - and THAT'S IT :) !

Giotto

Member #3428
04-07-09, 23:54
Tansak KTV,

I was married once in my life - and THAT'S IT :) !

Giotto

Hum... are we speaking technically here? Maybe technically 1 time. So there will be new wedding when I come back? Can mrs. Kra Tay be bridesmaid and I be best man for you?

I've lined up a holiday trip after landing so you can come along and make that your honeymoon.

I understand there will be atleast two ISG members arriving same time so we can handle your bachelor party also.

Giotto
04-08-09, 04:14
Hum... are we speaking technically here? Maybe technically 1 time. So there will be new wedding when I come back? Can mrs. Kra Tay be bridesmaid and I be best man for you?

I've lined up a holiday trip after landing so you can come along and make that your honeymoon.

I understand there will be atleast two ISG members arriving same time so we can handle your bachelor party also.Tansak KTV,

No, we are speaking "generally" here... no bridesmaid, best man or a bachelor party needed - at least not for me.

But somehow Mrs. Tansak is involved in huge preparations, what's going on, man :) ?

Giotto

M P Lurker
04-08-09, 04:39
Am confused.... You must mean Giotto... I only have one bunny no wives...
In Thailand the word "mia" (wife) is used very loosely for anyone that you are fucking regularly or living with.
And regularly takes on a new meaning with Krataai Bunnies.

M P Lurker
04-08-09, 05:12
Somehow last night (Wednesday) must have been designated the last Saturday of the month.

When I returned to LL at 10PM lots of playing going on in the pool. Some customers had decided they wanted a pool party and they got it.
I was told some girls were waiting for me to invite them into the pool too. So I had to do the gentlemanly thing and order them to get into bikini too.

Suddenly Mrs G and Mamasan jump fully clothed into the pool. Apparently this was bargain if customer would "ring the bell".

The customers were having a great time smooching and frolicking with several girls in the pool. Mrs G became worried that customers might try to go too far with naughty girls down the far end.

Miss Taiwan Sweety was just visiting with her BF who stole her from sports bar, but borrowed a swimsuit and was doing some dog paddle. BF was not in the pool. So there was great danger of her being molested by other guys in the pool. So she had to evade skillfully.

Mrs G changed to a swimsuit and was chased by guys in the pool too.

Miss Mild was visiting too. Must be missing LL greatly during her holiday from work. She also managed to borrow a swimsuit.

Didn't see Tansak's energiser bunny. Pity as she looks good in a swimsuit and was an attraction at last pool party.

A couple of the pretty ones were not in the pool for some reason like no swinsuit or can't swim, etc.

Only ML was well behaved in the pool. The rest were wild.
Most (not all) of the new sports bar girls are not that shy.
Some often give a subtle hint that I should have test driven them by now. But I am too bashful. It embarasses me to be in a bar with several girls that have all been screwed by me. So I am shy to add too many to the list. If I did, it would seem to indicate that the previous ones were not good enough to keep repeating. I have not been a helicopter on this trip (well not obviously anyway).
There are at least three girls that I keep wondering if I should...?

I went to bed early at midnight but some still in the pool.
I left wondering just how many girls those wild guys were going to BF.

TimTimGuy
04-08-09, 06:10
It embarasses me to be in a bar with several girls that have all been screwed by me. So I am shy to add too many to the list. It would seem to indicate that the previous ones were not good enough to keep repeating.

I share the same feelings and as a result, I have been absent from LL for ...well, too long. So MANY lovely women in the Sports Bar that I want to screw, so little time, and my limited daily capacity. Sigh! And the emails from the ladies, with both sweet and outrageous proposals.

And every time I think about the choices you frequent customers have, I really do dislike you.

Have fun. Keep the reports coming for those of us in exile.

~TTG

Fun Couple
04-08-09, 06:20
Livingstone Lodge, we booked and after reading reports on how nice and clean the lodge is. When we arrived we were not disappointed. The room is spotless and well serviced. The location is within walking distance to Soi Cowboy and the lodge is gf. as we discovered when we returned from soi cowboy with two girls from Suzi Wongs.
The first night we arrived here, even though we were very tired we went to the sports bar and found two attractive ladies to join us for drinks and dinner, played pool.

The food is excellent and the drinks where well priced.

We would encourage first time travelers to Bangkok to visit Livingstones!