PDA

View Full Version : Giotto's Lodge in Bangkok

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

Tamurlane26
07-28-09, 07:48
One thing for sure is that LL knows how to cater to all requirements. Have been informed that the dungeon has had added heat installed in order to allow the "perut" to slim rapidly.

The reason for this is that Giotto left word on his deathbed "alas Singlish is so slow that the only way he will lose calories is if we fry him alive"

Am hoping that Auntie was not at his side and that this is all a rumour - i shall be wearing my red cape and underwear in case as perhaps kryptonite is harder to fry than my lard and they may be fooled.

Roll on Friday night

NicFrenchy
07-29-09, 02:02
Our newly elected president gets her first then he can had her down... but she is desperate from cash the last I heard from her. I did kind of [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) her off recently however.

What are you some kind of Pimp? (where are the Fucking SMILEYS !!!!!)

Centaurus
07-29-09, 15:02
And on top of that I'm arranging customers for girls I've thrown away now.... And now the girls I do know won't even go with me anymore because you bestards pay the same amount but screew less.I screew even less than Nic. Not even Yok made me cum twice (Nadea did, though, muahaha).

I also have a higher allowance than him (darn Nic, stop being such an abnoxious bastard over there where I don't post any more).

And I liked Guitar.

That was my resumee.

Now, right now the position of my personal OKT is open. Please PM with offers.

Pita123
07-29-09, 16:27
I screew even less than Nic. Not even Yok made me cum twice (Nadea did, though, muahaha).
Yok got me to go 4 times and then months later when I saw her again she complained that I made her to all the work last time. Damn good memory that woman has.

I think I saw Nadea on my way out last time. She looked pretty good. I'd just finished with Jane who has an amazing mouth on her. (Wait, are we allowed to talk about the flower shop in here?)

Professor10
07-29-09, 18:36
Given that I will arrive late Sunday night - where is the best place to get the best rate of currency exchange from American dollars to Baht? I will be gone for one week to PP in Cambodia and return Sunday afternoon for a 'pit stop' into (or is that to) TULIP. Is there any place along the Suk that I can get money changed on Sunday?

Centaurus
07-30-09, 04:31
Bull shit that's your resume. You forget that I know you. You act innocent but you're as much of a bestard as the rest of us and maybe even a bigger butterfly then 90% of this board.:(

so you do not want to be my personal OKT??

PS: just in case: OKT is short form for oh kui tao. Hokkien for someone who guards chickens (= pimp, but nicer)

Centaurus
07-30-09, 04:38
I think I saw Nadea on my way out last time. She looked pretty good. I'd just finished with Jane who has an amazing mouth on her. (Wait, are we allowed to talk about the flower shop in here?)Jane, huh? June had a wonderful tongue, too.

I think it's ok if we only talk about white flowers, in honor of Sr. G, RIP.

Centaurus
07-30-09, 11:05
I'm being moderated now for speaking freely so it won't be long until I get banned or retire. You can email me. I'm tired of lining other people's pockets if they will ban folks who they dislike or disagree with.I AM KIDDING, you OKT, you!

But actually some contingency planning might be a good idea. Like, leave siikrit messages in the dead Giotto's coffin or something (not kidding here).

Centaurus
07-30-09, 16:32
T, why oh why did this make me think of you???

No 12 last week f*ucked a customer so hard and for so long she broke his dick... Since then 12 has been very busy with bookings vie email. I guess from the forums where the customer explained that his dick was broken by her because as she fucked him so much.
Aey does post some entertaining stuff :D

Seriously, how does one cure a broken dick?

Piper1
07-30-09, 20:32
A guy got his dick stuck in a pig in my country. Don't think they had to amputate it or break it to remove it. And last I heard the pig was still OK. In my uni student days I worked in restaurant kitchens - I was sacked from one job when I got my dick stuck in the dishwasher in the back room.

But she kept her job. Not fair.

Member #3428
07-30-09, 21:04
In my uni student days I worked in restaurant kitchens - I was sacked from one job when I got my dick stuck in the dish-washer in the back room.

But she kept her job. Not fair.I screwed a waitress in one of my restaurants. I lost my restaurant, girl friend and condo. Oh I even went to jail for a night.

Now that's not fair.

Of course I am one dumb SOB.

NicFrenchy
07-31-09, 13:23
Didn't Monsieur Nic break his dick a while back?

You BESTARD!!!!!! Yes, and I do NOT thank you to bring back such painful memories :(

Hahaha

Member #3428
07-31-09, 21:05
You BESTARD!!!!!! Yes, and I do NOT thank you to bring back such painful memories :(

HahahaHis dick also failed to respond for beautiful young ladies for a time there also if I remember correctly.

Centaurus
08-01-09, 14:54
Pita123,

I bow to Thy power, as Thee raiseth the dead and maketh them talk :D

...AND THE NEXT ONE IS INTERESTED IN MY ASS.

Is that a new disease here? Contagious :):):) ?

GiottoPS: Why so worried about your ass, G.? Weren't you a fan of Rin? So relax and enjoy.

NicFrenchy
08-01-09, 16:49
No wonder Piper thinks I am gay... you guys talk about my dick all the time :(

Traveler1234
08-02-09, 00:39
Hey guys - need a little advice. Got a couple pair of pants that need shortening...any tailor to recommend? Preferably not in the Sukumvit Rd area as the Mrs. will be with me. MBK should have plenty, any specific one?

Member #3428
08-02-09, 00:46
Hey guys - need a little advice. Got a couple pair of pants that need shortening...any tailor to recommend? Preferably not in the Sukumvit Rd area as the Mrs. will be with me. MBK should have plenty, any specific one?If you enter MBK from the BTS side... walk all the way down to the other end. Either on the 2nd or 3rd floor. Not in that mob scene of the clothing area but can't remember if it is second or third floor, can't really remember the floor. But all the way at the FAR end farthest from the BTS entrance area.

But my tailor is on Sukhumvit.

Traveler1234
08-02-09, 14:05
If you enter MBK from the BTS side... walk all the way down to the other end. Either on the 2nd or 3rd floor. Not in that mob scene of the clothing area but can't remember if it is second or third floor, can't really remember the floor. But all the way at the FAR end farthest from the BTS entrance area.

But my tailor is on Sukhumvit.

Thanks, found a couple at MBK. Seems like shortening pants is standard b200 price. Will bring over next weekend.

I'll buzz you if I can sneak out :)

The Traveler
08-02-09, 18:32
EDITOR'S NOTE:
This report was deleted because The Traveler is not allowed [any more] to post reports in this forum.

Will somebody please report this guy's next report via the "Report this Post to a Moderator" link.

Thanks,

Giotto

1Ball
08-02-09, 19:11
EDITOR'S NOTE:
This report was deleted because The Traveler is not allowed [any more] to post reports in this forum.

Will somebody please report this guy's next report via the "Report this Post to a Moderator" link.

Thanks,

Giotto
I must say you should feel honored, Giotto, that even though, with his usual under handness, the traveler insulted you with this post, he posted his first remark in months, in your forum.

I am also surprised it took so long to delete that report. :)

Giotto
08-02-09, 19:33
I am also surprised it took so long to delete that report. :)Mr. Vice President,

I am surprised about my patience, too. This can only happen if one is retired :) ...

Giotto

Member #3428
08-02-09, 22:46
Thanks, found a couple at MBK. Seems like shortening pants is standard b200 price. Will bring over next weekend.

I'll buzz you if I can sneak out :)Great but I'll be in MNL.

Won't be in BKK for a little while longer. And when I am I will try to act nice infront of the the wife. But I'm going to be on a mongering mission since my work is already done. We just signed a new deal that was giving me headaches and problems so now I get 18 days or so to Rabbit. Plus the issues with the TGF are sorted out so now I got free time.

But seriously what happened, your wife cut you off at the knees that why you need to shorten your pants or you just getting so damn old that you are shrinking?

Get me / save me some of those PGA shirts, the one I got before is too big. I'm not your size but I'm not a XXXXL anymore hahahahaha

Giotto
08-04-09, 01:35
Great but I'll be in MNL.
But seriously what happened, your wife cut you off at the knees that why you need to shorten your pants or you just getting so damn old that you are shrinking?

Get me / save me some of those PGA shirts, the one I got before is too big. I'm not your size but I'm not a XXXXL anymore hahahahahaMr. Rabbit KTV,

I am worried about the Marketing Director, too. He is in Bangkok and has not been here up to now. So - what is wrong :):):) ?

PGA Shirts - yes! When do we get the PGA shirts with "Giotto's Lodge" on it ? Will Tiger Woods be staying at the Lodge soon :) !

Giotto

Member #3428
08-04-09, 03:57
Mr. Rabbit KTV,

I am worried about the Marketing Director, too. He is in Bangkok and has not been here up to now. So - what is wrong :):):) ?

PGA Shirts - yes! When do we get the PGA shirts with "Giotto's Lodge" on it ? Will Tiger Woods be staying at the Lodge soon :) !That would be great for the Giotto's lodge shirts but seriously. I'm not bull shitting. Where are my PGA shirts?

And the Marketing Director has the family unit with him. He has to be like me, get married, get divorced, get married, get divorced, get married, get divorced etc.

Traveler1234
08-04-09, 04:18
Mr. Rabbit KTV,
PGA Shirts - yes! When do we get the PGA shirts with "Giotto's Lodge" on it ? Will Tiger Woods be staying at the Lodge soon :) !
Giotto

Mr. Chairman

Glad to see you're back. Unfortunately my hands are tied this trip. The wife is following me everywhere so I am staying away from Sukhumvit area completely!

SE Asia Joe
08-04-09, 06:19
Yup.... figured all this out.... all this banning, arguing, deleting, flaming, insults, retiring .... and then un-retiring and then more fighting....

You guys are ALL working for the Thai Tourism Bureau - sponsored by Giotto -to divert attention to the Thailand threads and get tourist arrival figures back.... ditto the occupancy ratio at the Lodge!!!

Truly dastardly - or is that destardly??!!

SEAJ

Edit and Ps AFTER 7 hours interim!!
- Why no comments on this?? Heck you guys comment on everything else under the sun!!

Giotto
08-04-09, 08:20
:):):) :D

Giotto

Traveler1234
08-04-09, 08:37
Get me / save me some of those PGA shirts, the one I got before is too big. I'm not your size but I'm not a XXXXL anymore hahahahaha

I'll go shopping next week for some shirts - maybe use it as an excuse to drop them off at LL...then can make an abbreviated trip to Tulips or Akane

:D

Member #3428
08-04-09, 08:45
I'll go shopping next week for some shirts - maybe use it as an excuse to drop them off at LL...then can make an abbreviated trip to Tulips or Akane

Good move... I'm a US Large sometime medium... About 10 sizes lower then before.... :D

But I'm going to be stuck in MNL then I'll be a rampaging rabbit for a while in BKK hope you are still around.

Tell the Mrs. that the Minister of XXX country is coming in to meet with you. You can even take my card home to prove to her (and if she checks it, it is verifiable). We can just hold our meeting at an MP.

And actually, we might have some business to talk, seriously if you are still around.

Traveler1234
08-04-09, 09:33
Good move... I'm a US Large sometime medium... About 10 sizes lower then before.... :D
We can just hold our meeting at an MP.

I'm here till first week Sept and yes an MP is perfect place to meet up. We can get a VIP room, I want to see the slimmer more energetic rabbit at work.

Shirt size duly noted :D

Giotto
08-04-09, 09:38
Unfortunately my hands are tied this trip. The wife is following me everywhere so I am staying away from Sukhumvit area completely!Mr. Marketing Director,

That problem can easily be fixed. Just forward your wife's E-Mail address to me, and I send her the videos of your last visit.

Then you are free :D !

Giotto

Member #3428
08-04-09, 09:40
I'm here till first week Sept and yes an MP is perfect place to meet up. We can get a VIP room, I want to see the slimmer more energetic rabbit at work.

Shirt size duly noted :D

Sounds like a plan. I'll provide the excuses you provide the shirts.... :D

Member #3428
08-04-09, 09:42
Mr. Marketing Director,

That problem can easily be fixed. Just forward your wife's E-Mail address to me, and I send her the videos of your last visit.

Giotto

Trust me... that does free up your time... he did it to me.... :(

Duniawala
08-04-09, 17:41
Trav1234

Thanks for your generous offer. My size is XXXL. Looking forward to getting one. Will be in BKK on 16 Aug.

Am marketing a luggage scale. Best on the market. PM me on how to get one.

Will have some on display at LL if Dr. G lets me.

See u all soon.

Duni

PS Hope the dungeon is still in working order :D

The Traveler
08-04-09, 21:10
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Traveler1234
08-05-09, 05:18
Mr. Marketing Director,

Giotto

I QUIT you bestard :D

Member #3428
08-05-09, 05:37
I QUIT you bestard :D

Sorry not allowed....

Nvslim
08-05-09, 09:34
I thought this was funny and hope you will also, especially Dr. G.

Slim

Pita123
08-05-09, 14:33
So what is the theme of the party at LL this Sat night?

Giotto
08-05-09, 18:48
So what is the theme of the party at LL this Sat night?Pita123,

What's about "Sisters and Rabbits" :) ?

Giotto

Pita123
08-05-09, 19:32
Pita123,

What's about "Sisters and Rabbits" :) ?

Giotto

Not the nun outfits again!

I always get so hot in the habit!

Giotto
08-05-09, 20:39
I thought this was funny and hope you will also, especially Dr. G.

SlimNvslim,

It is definitely funny. Especially because after I looked at the picture I now remember who you are :) .

Giotto

Giotto
08-05-09, 20:40
Not the nun outfits again!

I always get so hot in the habit!Pita123,

not a problem, you can take over the hen's role ( or is it a cock :D ) this time :) .

Giotto

M P Lurker
08-08-09, 12:18
Mr. Chairman

Glad to see you're back. Unfortunately my hands are tied this trip. The wife is following me everywhere so I am staying away from Sukhumvit area completely!
Well that is extreme caution.
I have a GF problem too, same one you met. But I am not sure it will keep me completely away from Sukhumwit.
But certainly Soi 33 and Soi Cowboy is a bit too dangerous for me.
Anyway, I might catch you again, if you can be discrete? ;) Will arrive Bangkok in about 2 weeks or so.

Now I have a new problem. My very first GF in Thailand (nearly 18 years ago) just called. Unfortunately she had more than one Farang BF at the time ;) LOL That was probably the only problem we had, so she didn't come to my Country.

I couldn't recognise the voice, at first, as she was speaking English and couldn't speak English much when I met her and haven't seen her for at least 12 years, probably more.
She helped teach me colloquial street Thai and how to give superior DATY, as well. So good memories.

She has split from her American husband, returned from California to Thailand to manage the family rubber plantation, and keen to meet up again and travel together, she supplies the car. Claims her body is still good.

Danger! Trouble is brewing for sure. She would really like the Lodge, as she knows how to party! But is bored right now.

Says she wants to come to stay in Germany with me as well. Someone put the brakes on, please!

Member #3428
08-08-09, 23:08
Now I have a new problem. My very first GF in Thailand (nearly 18 years ago) just called. Unfortunately she had more than one Farang BF at the time ;) LOL That was probably the only problem we had, so she didn't come to my Country.

I couldn't recognise the voice, at first, as she was speaking English and couldn't speak English much when I met her and haven't seen her for at least 12 years, probably more.
She helped teach me colloquial street Thai and how to give superior DATY, as well. So good memories.

She has split from her American husband, returned from California to Thailand to manage the family rubber plantation, and keen to meet up again and travel together, she supplies the car. Claims her body is still good.

Danger! Trouble is brewing for sure. She would really like the Lodge, as she knows how to party! But is bored right now.

Says she wants to come to stay in Germany with me as well. Someone put the brakes on, please!

OK now that's a problem. Can I ask how you have a number from 18 years ago? Was the cell phone even invented that long ago? :D And that is when I was still in school BTW :D

But shit I thought I was living on the edge keeping the same number for about 5 years and not really using a monger phone. Unfortunately I know you and some of us are too well known in certain areas so our numbers and activities can get reported to the wrong people.

However in your position I'd forget the brakes and accelerate. I'd go for a meeting and take a ride for old times sakes but then again I'm just a bastard wh@re.

Pita123
08-09-09, 04:06

You need the brakes put on? No problemo mi amigo! She hasn't seen you in 18 years. Just tell her to be at LL tonight at 7PM and I'll be there claiming to be you. That should put a damper in the works.

Member #3428
08-09-09, 04:50
You need the brakes put on? No problemo mi amigo! She hasn't seen you in 18 years. Just tell her to be at LL tonight at 7PM and I'll be there claiming to be you. That should put a damper in the works.

what a great wing man you are....

Pita123
08-09-09, 10:17
what a great wing man you are....
Anything to help a fellow flower fiend.

M P Lurker
08-09-09, 14:12
OK now that's a problem. Can I ask how you have a number from 18 years ago? Was the cell phone even invented that long ago? :D And that is when I was still in school BTW :D

Although I first met her 17-18 years ago,
I believe I must have stayed in occasional contact and must have met her again no more than 12 years ago, to have given her my Australian cell phone number, and yes its never changed, despite the danger of old aquaintances calling up.

Must have been shortly after that she went to live in California for a few years.

P.S. I used to use a mongerphone Thai number in Thailand. I don't give out my real phone number too easily.

Mick Ireland 1
08-09-09, 15:47
Can anyone tell me what happen to tack? Is she back at the lodge? Or is she working somewhere else?

Pete Moss
08-10-09, 00:49
Can anyone tell me what happen to tack? Is she back at the lodge? Or is she working somewhere else?Mick Ireland 1,

While it would be more amusing for me to read the responses and predictions of those who have no idea of her status (for reference see the last time you asked in February), I will respond to your question.

She left the bar in October of last year and has not worked since. In fact I understand she will soon marry a rich, handsome American. Mr. G can confirm this. No need to worry, there are plently of great girls in the Sports Bar! All the best,

Pete

Mr. G,

Does this qualify as a report? Would a retroactive discount be in order? Times are tough!

Pete

Duniawala
08-10-09, 17:07
anyone been to vanilla sexy cafe & bar on soi 33. believe it's in peep inn. any report welcome

Mick Ireland 1
08-10-09, 20:46
Mick Ireland 1,

While it would be more amusing for me to read the responses and predictions of those who have no idea of her status (for reference see the last time you asked in February), I will respond to your question.

She left the bar in October of last year and has not worked since. In fact I understand she will soon marry a rich, handsome American. Mr. G can confirm this. No need to worry, there are plently of great girls in the Sports Bar! All the best,

Pete

Mr. G,

Does this qualify as a report? Would a retroactive discount be in order? Times are tough!

PeteYes Pete your right I did ask last February but six months can be a long time for a working thai girl.

Giotto
08-11-09, 17:01
Pete Moss,

Nope.

It qualifies for double room rates for the rest of your life :), you BESTARD!

Giotto

Giotto
08-11-09, 17:03
Yes Pete your right I did ask last February but six months can be a long time for a working thai girl.Mick Ireland 1,

She left Livingstone's last year in October, as mentioned. I saw her some weeks ago, and I smiled at her, again and again, and I thought: Now she will come back, for sure!!!

But - no! She does not want me any more :) !

Giotto

Traveler1234
08-12-09, 03:07
My best wishes to Auntie and all the moms' at Mr. G's place. God bless the Queen of Thailand.

Auntie Guido
08-12-09, 17:58
My best wishes to Auntie and all the moms' at Mr. G's place. God bless the Queen of Thailand.Thank you so much Traveler1234

The Auntie is deeply moved.

Giotto
08-14-09, 08:04
Just drinking my first coffee of the day, when I saw this ugly dwarf creeping up the staircase...not sure, but it looked like ...

Pipeman, are you here at Livingstone's :) ?

Giotto

Piper1
08-14-09, 13:38
Just drinking my first coffee of the day, when I saw this ugly dwarf creeping up the staircase...not sure, but it looked like ...

Pipeman, are you here at Livingstone's :) ?

GiottoYes, after a sleepless overnight flight squeezed in between two big mamas on the plane, I arrived ugly and crumpled. But after a good beauty sleep today on the stretch-rack in the dungeon, I am now tall and handsum again. So Thailand - lock up your daughters!

But I nearly missed my flight to Bangkok until ...

The Great Escape!

Just before my airport taxi was due last night, a very hormonal Wildcat decided she wouldn't let me go to Thailand without her after all (she is due to come here next week, but she suddenly changed her mind about me going alone). She shouted, cursed, and smashed a few plates and glasses in my general direction as I ducked and weaved with much-practiced skill. She tried to grab my passport from me, and screamed that she would follow me to the airport in her car and make a scene so the police would come and I would miss my flight. When my taxi arrived a few minutes later, she shouted there was no way she would let me get in the cab, and she ran downstairs to the cab to prevent me getting in.

Still upstairs, I thought for a moment "Hmmm, how will I deal this? I know - I'll escape!" [Play theme music to "The Great Escape", starring Piper McQueen]. I hid her car keys, grabbed my back-pack, snuck out the back door, jumped the back gate, sprinted to the main road, jumped into another cab and said "Airport - fast!". Meanwhile, Wildcat was still standing guard angrily at the first cab shouting at the poor driver, telling him to leave.

Soon after, I was sipping a relaxing Jack D at the airport bar while reading a barrage of SMSs from Wildcat telling me what a bastard I am. I couldn't really disagree with her, so I just replied "That's what all the girls say - love ya - see you in Thailand in a few days."

As she always says, "Haram" is my middle name. (She is Moslem, and "Haram" roughly translates to "sinful" i.e. a very bad person who will go to hell for his sins.)

Time now to be haram in the Bangkok harems. :cool:

1Ball
08-14-09, 23:08
hey Haram, you remember a couple of years ago, we tried to do some business with some of Wildcat's friends. Well it turns out she still has my email info. I wish you hadn't told her you were meeting me, she sent me a mail saying she was leaving on the same flight as you, following evening, and asked to meet me at the airport, so I could escort her into town to LL.

I can't refuse, she is a dear friend's wife.

So, get Snap, Crackle, and Pop out of your bed before noon today. That is when we arrive.
;)

Giotto
08-15-09, 03:35
I can't refuse, she is a dear friend's wife.
Mr. Vice President,

That's what I call "a real friend" :) !

Giotto

Kunden Geil
08-15-09, 07:15
A little note. Haram is a sescription not a state. I think. Like What you eat etc. A person is not haram, but the actions can be. I think.

Well, as far as I know. Either way, their pussies taste nice too so who care if they're halal or haram ;)

Pita123
08-15-09, 08:16
Mr. Vice President,

That's what I call "a real friend" :) !

Giotto

A real friend would assume that she wants to be taken to the LL branch in Hua Hin. How many hours of driving around asking people do you think it would take for her to realize there is no Hua Hin branch? It could buy Haram some time.

Piper1
08-15-09, 12:05
A real friend would assume that she wants to be taken to the LL branch in Hua Hin. How many hours of driving around asking people do you think it would take for her to realize there is no Hua Hin branch? It could buy Haram some time.Damn good idea Pita! She's still cranky with me today judging by the emails, and says she won't come to Thailand after all. Shucks.

But it wouldn't surprise me if she tried to surprise me with a surprise arrival. (Sorry, was that too many 'surprises' in one sentence?)

Giotto
08-15-09, 16:12
But it wouldn't surprise me if she tried to surprise me with a surprise arrival. (Sorry, was that too many 'surprises' in one sentence?)Pipeman,

I forgot to tell you that I will pick your wife up at the airport early tomorrow morning (2 am) and directly send her to your room :):):).

Giotto

Piper1
08-15-09, 16:16
Pipeman,

I forgot to tell you that I will pick your wife up at the airport early tomorrow morning (2 am) and directly send her to your room :):):).

Giotto Ok - I'll make sure my hottie for the night is out of my room by 1:59am. Thanks for the heads-up. Now that's a real friend!

Pita123
08-15-09, 16:21
Damn good idea Pita! She's still cranky with me today judging by the emails, and says she won't come to Thailand after all. Shucks.

But it wouldn't surprise me if she tried to surprise me with a surprise arrival. (Sorry, was that too many 'surprises' in one sentence?)
I find your attitude quite surprising!

Pita123
08-15-09, 16:25
Ok - I'll make sure my hottie for the night is out of my room by 1:59am. Thanks for the heads-up. Now that's a real friend!
She'll be quite happy with plenty of time to hit Spicey for a nightcap.

BionicMan
08-15-09, 17:39
Ok - I'll make sure my hottie for the night is out of my room by 1:59am. Thanks for the heads-up. Now that's a real friend!

Piper1: Take a hottie who doesn't wear undies, so she won't leave any behind!

There is an old say saying: God protects me from my friends as for the ennemies I take care of myself.
Looks the old says have a lot of real sense.

1Ball
08-15-09, 23:36
5.30 AM BKK.
just kicked my date out.

Whatever Piper might say, whatever photos he may have, it is all bullshit, and the pics are doctored. I was NOT there

Piper1
08-16-09, 04:52
5.30 AM BKK.
just kicked my date out.

Whatever Piper might say, whatever photos he may have, it is all bullshit, and the pics are doctored. I was NOT thereI have soooo many photos of you and your babe tonight (and you with my babe, mofo!!).

For a small fee, I will pass them to you.

I can finally retire with a good life. Aaah.

Casparza
08-17-09, 14:05
We stayed only 1 night in LL last saturday and thanks to Mr.Guido for hospitality. Everything was perfect.

Deluxe room and junior suite room are very good. Good place, nice and cold beer, sports bar with very good ladies (which we cannot try it cause of no time)

So, Guys dont search any hotel in BKK, just go to LL.

Thank you Mr.Guido.

3 guys from Turkey.

Giotto
08-17-09, 19:57
To those we have moved to other hotels last week:

You can now come back! The Bestards are all gone :) !!!

Pipeman moved on to Pattaya, so I would recommend not to go there for the next days or so.

The Vice President left in the morning, and Sir Duniawala checked out this afternoon.

The danger is over! They are definitely gone!!!

Giotto

1Ball
08-17-09, 22:34
Giotto, is that why you put up a "CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS " sign, the minute I checked in?

You should have seem your face when I told you my girl and I were running naked between my room (111), and Piper's room (118) at 4.30 AM. I thought you were going to swallow your cigarette. :D

Pita123
08-18-09, 05:19
Giotto, is that why you put up a "CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS " sign, the minute I checked in?

You should have seem your face when I told you my girl and I were running naked between my room (111), and Piper's room (118) at 4.30 AM. I thought you were going to swallow your cigarette. :D

He was just remembering that the security cameras had run out of film and he missed getting the goods on you as leverage for the future visits.

Traveler1234
08-18-09, 05:22
Giotto

Did I miss a Board meeting?

Giotto
08-19-09, 19:02
Mr. Vice President,

Sadly you realized it ... and I asked the staff to do it as descrete as possible.

Yes, we put up that sign, and immediately after you and Pipeman left we took it down again (Sir Duniawala is a Gentleman, no reason to keep that sign up).

After we then checked your rooms - we put it up again :( .

Giotto

Member #3428
08-19-09, 22:54
after we then checked your rooms - we put it up again :( .

better keep the sign up....

i resigned from work yesterday, still have my three week trip to bkk for my work that i resigned from as the trip can not be cancelled / non refundable so i'm still going.... (damn it's nice to own the travel agency that books this company's travel :d ) the work i was going to do there is already done but it's my signature that is needed on the contract. so the groveling from work and the thai side has already started.

i just ruined a three year deal. this deal took me to bkk often but was running out of some options so had to throw a monkey wrench into the plans.

might run to mnl during this trip as i just found a great bisexual there or bring her over to bkk, maybe take her to pattaya. she really raped one girl in front of me that i was dumbfounded just watching the action. i was so stunned i almost forgot to join. this girl told me she wants to eat her way through the bars in bkk (reminds me i gotta write that post in the mnl thread)

the tgf is begging me to come back to her after some fights and childish attitudes (like i'm more mature then she is hehehe), and some other girls are waiting in the wings....

the rabbit is back....... ready for the knives and ducks.... call me a biatch call me a bastard i don't care heard all the words before especially since yesterday.... gotta work the angles in life...

oh and i hear some other more prominent isgers might be around while i am there.... oh shit giotto... might be time for you to leave on holiday.....

NicFrenchy
08-20-09, 02:55
I resigned from work yesterday, still have my three week trip to BKK for my WORK that I resigned from as the trip can not be cancelled / non refundable so I'm still going....

oh my GOD... you that is a protector of all that is good and holy... why the fuck did you let this happen????

The Rabbit KTV is jobless, coming to Bangkok and will be roaming the streets looking for pussies 14 times a day!
Well, the ladies certainly need the cash

I hope to see you soon, I'll bring some carrots :D

Member #3428
08-20-09, 03:11
The Rabbit KTV is jobless, coming to Bangkok and will be roaming the streets looking for pussies 14 times a day!

I hope to see you soon, I'll bring some carrots :D

Yup for about three weeks :) :) I don't think God is listening to you.... Bombs, political take overs, Tsunami, Sars, Airport Closure, H1N1, now the Rabbit off his leash....

Shove your carrots bring some girls... if you remember what those are ;) Had a nice warm up in Makati recently... Might even import a filipina for a while.

Piper1
08-22-09, 13:32
To those we have moved to other hotels last week:

Pipeman moved on to Pattaya, so I would recommend not to go there for the next days or so.

The Vice President left in the morning, and Sir Duniawala checked out this afternoon.

The danger is over! They are definitely gone!!!

GiottoI can proudly say that I actually was the reason why someone had to be moved from the Lodge to another hotel (seriously). To find out why, buy Giotto a few drinks, and he might rememember why. A few more drinks and he might even tell you the reason, with tears in his eyes. And I think poor ol' Guido has just about recovered from the drama.

Don't worry G and G - I'll be back in a couple of days with my entourage - I'll make it up to you! :cool:

Centaurus
08-30-09, 14:24
As the discussion with the Pro over there clearly shows, the free stuff in the Lodge (frew Wifi, free coffee refills, free upgrades etc) clearly isn't enough to keep your customers happy. Especially if there is the risk to meet 1Ball naked on the floor, sit under Tansak's balcony (brrr... just imagine what that could imply) or have a room in the wooden floor next to Piper1.

So I ask: Are the 2 Gs even aware of this problem?

Well, now they are.

And what will they do about it (without recurring to Emy)??

1Ball
08-30-09, 16:03
As the discussion with the Pro over there clearly shows, the free stuff in the Lodge (frew Wifi, free coffee refills, free upgrades etc) clearly isn't enough to keep your customers happy. Especially if there is the risk to meet 1Ball naked on the floor, .........
well, I don't know Centaurus, but last week, while you were sitting on the back of my motorcycle, was that a gun in your pocket, or were you just glad to see me?

;)

Centaurus
08-30-09, 17:16
well, I don't know Centaurus, but last week, while you were sitting on the back of my motorcycle, was that a gun in your pocket, or were you just glad to see me?You noticed! Through all that padding!??

Giotto
08-30-09, 18:26
As the discussion with the Pro over there clearly shows, the free stuff in the Lodge (frew Wifi, free coffee refills, free upgrades etc) clearly isn't enough to keep your customers happy. Especially if there is the risk to meet 1Ball naked on the floor, sit under Tansak's balcony (brrr... just imagine what that could imply) or have a room in the wooden floor next to Piper1.

So I ask: Are the 2 Gs even aware of this problem?

Well, now they are.

And what will they do about it (without recurring to Emy)??Centaurus,

We are well aware about this problems.

The immediate measures are:

- no free wifi any more
- no free coffee refills
- free room downgrades
- Mr. Ball was hired as naked security guard for the night shift
- The Rabbit moved to Bangkok and lives on his balcony now
- Pipeman started a new business in Bangkok, residing at the Lodge for the time being

And Emmy will for ever be your private "Mobile Service Center" :), if Auntie Guido doesn't take all of your time ... we know, he can be quite jealous.

Giotto

Duniawala
08-31-09, 13:33
I was in LL about couple of weeks ago and had the pleasure of meeting 1Ball and Piper. Even though the meet was a short one, it was well evidenced that these two are professional mongering bestards. My hats off to them.

Centaurus, no need to be afraid of the free stuff. i am sure the naked 1Ball will take care of you in his room (or is that in the hallway?). And Pipers banging will keep your head nodding to the tune. Don't know about the rabbit though. :)

On a more serious side note, I got involved in a minor accident en route to the LL. I had stopped the taxi (on Suk) next to the 7-11, and just opened the door (curb side) when a motorcycle crashed into the door. Blood all over the door. The moto driver had smashed his right hand. Luckily for me the driver told me to sit tight inside and not to come outside. He than had the moto driver follow him as we turned the corner and into the Novotel. (I had mentioned Novotel as a landmark and he thought I was staying there) He was a little disappointed when we stopped at LL. ( guess he thought I was a big mark).

At the LL I called Auntie, explained the problem and the ever consummate Guido told me get inside and invited the taxi driver and the moto guy in to the hotel and offered them drinks. The receptionist, (bless her soul) negotiated on my behalf. Regardless that the moto cycle was at fault, I guess the farangs are always responsible. A settlement of 9K Baht (4.5 to taxi for a minor dent and the other to the moto guy) was deemed reasonable by effervescent AG. He said I got off cheap as I was able to get to the hotel and able to negotiate.

My sincere thanks to AG and the lady receptionist for helping a lost soul out.
Such is Thailand!!

Tiger 888
08-31-09, 14:46
...My sincere thanks to AG and the lady receptionist for helping a lost soul out.
Such is Thailand!!...Such is life.

The ones from the "blessed" countries are always responsible for all idiots' mistakes.

It won't be long and I will have withdrawn all business from corrupt Thailand and luckily won't have to return there.
I get tired of having to save every loser's arse. Let them double their ridiculous prices to everyone else, I am out.

OTH paved my path. Kudos to him.

1Ball
08-31-09, 14:55
Such is life.

The ones from the "blessed" countries are always responsible for all idiots' mistakes.

It won't be long and I will have withdrawn all business from corrupt Thailand and luckily won't have to return there.
I get tired of having to save every loser's arse. Let them double their ridiculous prices to everyone else, I am out.

OTH paved my path. Kudos to him.
So, I guess that means............ welcome to Indonesia? The number 2 corrupt country in the world !!! :D

Duni, it was nice to meet you. I can see why you didn't want linger poolside with us tired hungover animals, since you had that nice looking lady next to you. Your story makes my blood boil. You opened the door curbside, and they still pushed you for money. I guess that was an expensive box of condoms at 7/11 ;)

BionicMan
08-31-09, 15:15
I was in LL about couple of weeks ago .....

On a more serious side note, I got involved in a minor accident en route to the LL. .....
Such is Thailand!!
Somebody was recently saying LL is too expensive. I think one has to bless an expensive hotel that takes care of its guests even if the accident has nothing to do with the establishment.
It is priceless ( I do not know about the tip, though, but I am sure we'll have tons of mails coming on that... to tip or not to tip?)

1Ball
08-31-09, 15:23
Bionicman,

I am sure Duni gave Auntie and Emmie a very "special" tip. :eek:

Member #3428
09-01-09, 12:32
Centaurus,

We are well aware about this problems.

The immediate measures are:

- no free wifi any more
- no free coffee refills
- free room downgrades
- Mr. Ball was hired as naked security guard for the night shift
- The Rabbit moved to Bangkok and lives on his balcony now
- Pipeman started a new business in Bangkok, residing at the Lodge for the time being

And Emmy will for ever be your private "Mobile Service Center" :), if Auntie Guido doesn't take all of your time ... we know, he can be quite jealous.

Giotto

Shit... how am I on the balcony of room 119???? I not even get a whirlpool anymore?

I take a few days off for sex and I find I'm kicked out to the balcony now.. Damn... that will teach me...

Tiger 888
09-01-09, 17:00
So, I guess that means............ welcome to Indonesia? The number 2 corrupt country in the world !!! :D...
Well, I am not yet sure about that. But I have to admit I am attracted by Indonesia, because in Thailand a smile comes from the front of her face, in Indonesia from the midle of her heart. At least more often than not.
At present I am quite ok in Hong Kong. You earn more, you pay more. But things ar more reasonable here.

SE Asia Joe
09-01-09, 17:48
On a more serious side note, I got involved in a minor accident en route to the LL. I had stopped the taxi (on Suk) next to the 7-11, and just opened the door (curb side) when a motorcycle crashed into the door. Blood all over the door. The moto driver had smashed his right hand. Luckily for me the driver told me to sit tight inside and not to come outside. He than had the moto driver follow him as we turned the corner and into the Novotel. (I had mentioned Novotel as a landmark and he thought I was staying there) He was a little disappointed when we stopped at LL. ( guess he thought I was a big mark).

At the LL I called Auntie, explained the problem and the ever consummate Guido told me get inside and invited the taxi driver and the moto guy in to the hotel and offered them drinks. The receptionist, (bless her soul) negotiated on my behalf. Regardless that the moto cycle was at fault, I guess the farangs are always responsible. A settlement of 9K Baht (4.5 to taxi for a minor dent and the other to the moto guy) was deemed reasonable by effervescent AG. He said I got off cheap as I was able to get to the hotel and able to negotiate.

Such is Thailand!!
I of course don't know anything in regards to the exact circumstances, level of damage/injury etc etc - but to me, since you had opened the curb-side door when the accident happened, it should be the moto guy who is at fault.

On the other hand, if the taxi driver had stopped his taxi very far away from the curb, AND you had told him where to be taken to/dropped off, then it is the taxi driver's fault for stopping in the middle of the road.

The only way I think that YOU would have been responsible would have been if it was you who just jumped out in the middle of the road without giving the taxi driver ample instructions etc

Anyway.... you stated ".....Regardless that the moto cycle was at fault, I guess the farangs are always responsible...." and THAT would have made it hard to accept if I were you. I mean THB 9K is still close to US$300 - and if you thought you were blameless for the series of events, I would have stood my ground and insisted that the police etc be called in. Thailand may be a bit less "organized" but you insist on calling the police, I would think that it would have made the "negotiations" more fruitful.

Just a thought and IMHO - and with due apologies for butting in.

SEAJ

Member #3428
09-01-09, 18:13
Somebody was recently saying LL is too expensive. I think one has to bless an expensive hotel that takes care of its guests even if the accident has nothing to do with the establishment.
It is priceless ( I do not know about the tip, though, but I am sure we'll have tons of mails coming on that... to tip or not to tip?)

The thing that people do not understand, is if Auntie, the staff, Giotto, Mamasan, the waitresses, the front desk staff etc... know you, they take care you. It DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ARE STAYING THEIR OR NOT. These are good people, good staff, if anything they care too much about others and do not care enough about profit / loss statement (with the economy it is definitely in the loss column for a while now). It is the type of people they are. I posted in the BKK general thread a note to the Pro at LL so won't rehash those details.

If you KNOW the staff at LL, then you would not be surprised to see how Auntie and the staff handled this. This is what the people at LL do for you and THESE are the reasons people go to LL, post comments about them, etc...

It isn't ISG, it isn't the bar girls, it isn't Giotto, etc... it is the entire staff and how they treat people that gets people to go back. (don't get me wrong the girls don't hurt the establishment :D ) Some people hang around and experience this, some people do not.

I'll tell you that my hotel is not as friendly, warm, welcoming etc.. as LL is. I get a better reception at LL for dinner then I do at the hotel suite that I'm staying in for three weeks.

1Ball
09-01-09, 18:40
Anyway.... you stated ".....Regardless that the moto cycle was at fault, I guess the farangs are always responsible...." .
SEAJ
This is how I think the locals in Asia see it, SEAJ.

If you had not got on a plane, and flown all the way to...(insert SEA country of your choice), you would not be there. You would not be in that taxi, the taxi would not stop where it did, you would not open the door, and the moto driver would not hit you.

Therefore, you are 100% to blame. If you had stayed home, none of this would have taken place.

This is..(insert SEA country of your choice).

Member #3428
09-01-09, 18:51
Therefore, you are 100% to blame. If you had stayed home, none of this would have taken place.

Not just foreigners, my TGF ran into a Taxi on a motor bike. The taxi driver tried to get her to pay for a dent that was way higher then her motor bike. Unfortunatley the taxi driver did not know she was a first class biatch when she get's mo ho so they ended up getting the cops involved. The cops ended up making the taxi driver pay a bribe to get my TGF to drop the issues and let him on his way.

It is a issue in many countries not just Thailand like this. But if you are different nationality then open pocket book as you have cash and they do not (if it is true or not it doesn't matter). And if police got involved in this it would cost a hell of a lot more then what it did. And to be fair, that was a low amount IMHO. And if Duni was a pale rider then it would have cost more most likely, again IMHO.

Duniawala
09-02-09, 15:59
One thing is clear that being a brown farang (read Indian) probably cost me less than if I were a white one. That the moto driver was at fault was never in doubt. There was just enough space between the curb and the taxi to squeeze by. I had opened my door only a couple of inches. Also the fact that I was staying at LL and not the Novotel helped in my favor. (Sorry, Dr. G)

If I understand from past discussions on this and other boards, it would have been a bad thing for the police to be involved. Probably I would have had to pay extra for their courtesy call, no.

For some 9K baht would not be much, but it is for me. Think of all the bar fines I could have gotten. :)

At the end of this, I have mixed feelings. I was depressed not only for unexpected expenditure, but also the fact that the guy had his hand smashed because I did not look before I opened the door.

One thing is for sure. That guy is probably not going to drive between the curb and parked cars any more.

SE Asia Joe
09-02-09, 17:52
Got a question - what would have happened if Duniawalla just coolly left the taxi and moto drivers?

I mean, here they were at LL - (a bit of so called home advantage?) What if he just went ahead and checked in, bring his luggage up and slammed the door?

What could the drivers do/what would they dare do? It WAS a vehicle accident and all that Duniawalla was, was an "innocent" passenger.

I've witnessed several similar incidents in the past in Hong Kong, when a taxi pulls up next to a private car (most times, this is precisely what happens as HKG is so crowded and there's hardly any other place for a taxi to stop to allow the passenger to disembark), the passenger swings the door open and hit the private car.

The private car driver (who is usually still in the car waiting as he's actually parked illegally and is just waiting for his boss/wife/kids etc to come back) gets out screaming inspecting the dent on his car and the taxi driver just ignores the ruckus and the passenger who actually caused the damage just blithely walks off!! And the taxi driver would then also just drive off!!

Anyway, what would have happened if Duniawalla just walked off and washed his hands clean off the whole saga? Just a question

SEAJ

Pita123
09-02-09, 18:09
Anyway, what would have happened if Duniawalla just walked off and washed his hands clean off the whole saga? Just a question

My guess is that then the boys in brown would have been called in and it would have cost more than the 9K.

1Ball
09-02-09, 18:11
One thing is for sure. That guy is probably not going to drive between the curb and parked cars any more.
Don't count on it, Duni, they are not the sharpest knife on the drawer.

SEAJ, great question. Anyone? OTH ? Coma boy?

SE Asia Joe
09-02-09, 18:17
SEAJ, great question. Anyone? OTH ? Coma boy?
OTH???!!! You gotta be kidding!! OTH??!!

Would be great if OTH WOULD come back!!

SEAJ

Duniawala
09-02-09, 23:09
Got a question - what would have happened if Duniawalla just coolly left the taxi and moto drivers?.........

SEAJ
Good question. But in my case, I would stand out like a sore thumb in the land of skinnies.

BionicMan
09-03-09, 00:04
Got a question - what would have happened if Duniawalla just coolly left the taxi and moto drivers?

I mean, here they were at LL - (a bit of so called home advantage?) What if he just went ahead and checked in, bring his luggage up and slammed the door?

SEAJ

The "problem" is that the taxi driver is an HK local...dealing with another HK local (allegedly).
Here we have a case of a farang damaging a thai vehicle and injuring a thai person.
In many countries the foreigner is guilty by default, goes to jail for a week or so and then maybe is case is taken into consideration.
In the meantime he has joined and spent an amount of time in the local zero * hotel of the cities where no points are granted against a fidelity program.
The definition of "home advantage" is very personal.
At the best you can have - as it happened - the intermediation in local language of somebody who understands you are not a jerk or a trouble maker and tries at least to put things in the right perspective.
And that seems to me wha treally happened.
9k is a lot of money to compensate for the alleged damages, but now our friend has this a funny memory of an incident in BKK
He might not have the same vision of that matter today, should he ignored the matter and stepped into LL leaving all behind a slammed door.
Just my penny for the thoughts.
Most important is that he did not overtip neither the taxi driver nor the motorbike guy, otherwise we start to read another full thread on the need NOT TO TIP people victims of an accident, otherwise prices go up!
lol

Member #3428
09-03-09, 03:16
Good question. But in my case, I would stand out like a sore thumb in the land of skinnies.

Should have gone to Soi 3 not soi 33 and sneaked out and blended in the crowd :D

See Duni.. you mistake Soi Som for Soi Som Som :D

My guess is that then the boys in brown would have been called in and it would have cost more than the 9K.

I'm with you, my opinion of the BIB are that they are there to take shake downs not help you out. But for some reason they seem to shake down locals (thai and foreigners living here) more then foreign tourists. So the locals shake down the foreigners more openly so they can pay off the BIB :D But with the poor economy they might be extending their reach soon.

My bad experience in the past had cost me a good chunk of change to make the problem go away.

Giotto would know the answer here....

M P Lurker
09-06-09, 09:11
Is this the right thing to do? To meet with an ex “girlfriend” that I first met approx. 17 years ago and last saw probably 13 years ago. She is now aged 42. I am 53.
I already know, from meeting another ex from many years ago, that time spent up-Country causes girls to put on weight and get dark skin from sun exposure. So I was not expecting too much. As expected, her figure was no where near as before, considering I go for slim girls.
However we have had fun reminiscing about old times.
Miss N1 (1st Thai GF) taught me many things about Thailand, including Thai manners and behaviour, some Thai Language, and even how to give superior DATY.

She now says I am performing great in bed and can get her off several times, while years ago, I was less experienced and not a top sexual performer compared to two other boyfriends at the time, one of which she married and went to live with, in the USA. But he turned out to be a selfish arsehole in the end and N1 returned to live up-country in Thailand.

After 3 years back in Thailand (no man), she finally contacted me.

She now says, if I was as good in bed years ago, as what I am now, she would have selected me instead. Apparently I have improved with age in many respects. I Speak Thai well now, my manners have improved, acne mostly gone, etc. However was once skinny but not now.

Unfortunately she has gone downhill (not my spec anymore) although can now speak English. A bit chubby, dark face, no makeup, no fancy clothes, tobacco breath, etc. However still as good on the bed as many years ago.

She met another 42 year old friend Om here in Bangkok, who still looks very sexy and can pass for 25. Great set of bolt-ons too (better quality than most). Om probably has several Farang BFs and Giks. So now N1 is determined to lose weight, wear a hat for sun protection, give up smoking, grow hair longer again (got cut off after a motorcycle accident) etc. I have bought her a full quality makeup kit. So she can probably get back to a sexy look in a few months if she gives up drinking beer too much.

Not sure if I have done her a favour or not. She has been peacefully a farmer for 3 years but incredibly bored. She would like to start teaching English in her province. She doesn’t like Thai men but doesn’t want to start playing around. But I am not sure that she is what I would want. I still have another GF.
But I like to keep options open.

Duniawala
09-17-09, 05:36
So,what is your point?

Duniawala
09-17-09, 05:38
coming around 9th october. anyone coming at that time?

SE Asia Joe
09-17-09, 06:15
coming around 9th october. anyone coming at that time?
This time, make sure you don't open taxi doors in Bangkok without looking properly first !!

SEAJ

Weird One
09-18-09, 08:00
i would like to start off by saying that from the first moment i walked onto the property at "livingstone lodge in bangkok, i was treated so deferentially that i thought they must have thought i was someone somewhat famous, let me say right off i'm not, but the level of attention and detail that everyone and i do mean everyone pays toward you that you can't help walking in with your shoulders held back and a little more pride in your walk.

this report is not so much for the seasoned traveler that livingstone's cater to, they will already know exactly what i'm talking about, this is for all the first timer's or relatively newer mongers, who want to take that first step but are unsure how to go about it.

i don't care what you will need, anything from advice, knowledge of where to go, technical support for problems connecting to wi-fi (which is free and spot on anywhere on the grounds) giotto who is at the helm of this ship has the answers for everything you may need. i don't care what it is you would like to know, he sits you down in the most comfortable settings and either over coffee or a drink, will guide you through highways and byways of bangkok and beyond in thailand. giotto and guido (manager) and staff who are trained by him very extensively are undoubtedly some of the most knowledgeable people in thailand. you will never feel uncomfortable talking about anything from the best massages and what are the differences with them to the many pitfalls that can befall the first timer.

what is amazing is that after all the people he has helped, you sit there with him and think you are the only person he has ever talked to with an enthusiasm that is contagious, people, listen to him, as you will not get this knowledge just from the various forums. he is talking from actual on the spot experience that is priceless, yet he gives this advice freely everyday like it's the first time. the level of customer service here is phenomenal, you just will not get this type of personal service anywhere else and this service is very special in its target audience, this is truly exceptional in every way. you might think i have some kind of connection to livingstone's but like everyone else i walked through the front doors not knowing what expect and was more than pleasantly surprised. in the course of the times i have stayed here, there have been many question and somewhat of a major crisis that i won't go into, but what i will say is that it was truly amazing how every one of those questions and more importantly the crisis was adverted with a speed not thought possible. the crisis was handled by giotto and the grand lady of the manor who i shall not name because i have not asked her permission to do so, but you will meet her as soon as you arrive, she is always on the grounds and never stops working to make livingstone's better every day and in every way. don't be afraid to go to giotto with any problem or question you may have, 99% of the time he can fix it or send you along to someone who can, you won't get this type od personalized service just anywhere.

this boutique hotel is complete in every aspect, don't be surprised if after you come and stay here and after spending the day out in bangkok that you never leave the grounds because this truly is a "full service" establishment. i hope that you who are reading this don't take this report as rambling or whatnot, if you are already planning to come to bangkok or just as important maybe just "thinking" about an adventure, you must at least start here although i start here and stay here throughout during my time in bangkok.

my final thought for everyone that embarks on this adventure is take what giotto says to heart, the man know absolutely what he is talking about.

wo

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Giotto
09-19-09, 04:26
This report is not so much for the seasoned traveler that Livingstone's cater to, they will already know exactly what I'm talking about, this is for all the first timer's or relatively newer mongers, who want to take that first step but are unsure how to go about it.
My final thought for everyone that embarks on this adventure is take what Giotto says to heart, the man know absolutely what he is talking about.
Weird One,

Thanks for you report! You really are a "weird one" :) ...

I don't know what to say. Except, that I am not so sure that everything is really that perfect here. Of course, we try to do our best.

I heard about a crazy guy exploring Tawandang German Brewerey at Rama 3 Road ... come on, tell us the story !

Giotto

M P Lurker
09-19-09, 16:36
So,what is your point?
Maybe its not a great idea to meet and screw with very old girlfriends.
She wants me to drive her car next time. But after your experiences, I'm scared to drive in Thailand where many western road rules and standards don't apply, e.g. passing on the inside.
Several times when about to get out of a taxi, the driver has warned me to watch out for motorcycles. Without some local to warn me, I am bound to get into some trouble.

Terry Terrier
09-19-09, 21:42
i would like to start off by saying that from the first moment i walked onto the property at "livingstone lodge in bangkok, i was treated so deferentially that i thought they must have thought i was someone somewhat famous, let me say right off i'm not, but the level of attention and detail that everyone and i do mean everyone pays toward you that you can't help walking in with your shoulders held back and a little more pride in your walk.

this report is not so much for the seasoned traveler that livingstone's cater to, they will already know exactly what i'm talking about, this is for all the first timer's or relatively newer mongers, who want to take that first step but are unsure how to go about it.

i don't care what you will need, anything from advice, knowledge of where to go, technical support for problems connecting to wi-fi (which is free and spot on anywhere on the grounds) giotto who is at the helm of this ship has the answers for everything you may need. i don't care what it is you would like to know, he sits you down in the most comfortable settings and either over coffee or a drink, will guide you through highways and byways of bangkok and beyond in thailand. giotto and guido (manager) and staff who are trained by him very extensively are undoubtedly some of the most knowledgeable people in thailand. you will never feel uncomfortable talking about anything from the best massages and what are the differences with them to the many pitfalls that can befall the first timer.

what is amazing is that after all the people he has helped, you sit there with him and think you are the only person he has ever talked to with an enthusiasm that is contagious, people, listen to him, as you will not get this knowledge just from the various forums. he is talking from actual on the spot experience that is priceless, yet he gives this advice freely everyday like it's the first time. the level of customer service here is phenomenal, you just will not get this type of personal service anywhere else and this service is very special in its target audience, this is truly exceptional in every way. you might think i have some kind of connection to livingstone's but like everyone else i walked through the front doors not knowing what expect and was more than pleasantly surprised. in the course of the times i have stayed here, there have been many question and somewhat of a major crisis that i won't go into, but what i will say is that it was truly amazing how every one of those questions and more importantly the crisis was adverted with a speed not thought possible. the crisis was handled by giotto and the grand lady of the manor who i shall not name because i have not asked her permission to do so, but you will meet her as soon as you arrive, she is always on the grounds and never stops working to make livingstone's better every day and in every way. don't be afraid to go to giotto with any problem or question you may have, 99% of the time he can fix it or send you along to someone who can, you won't get this type od personalized service just anywhere.

this boutique hotel is complete in every aspect, don't be surprised if after you come and stay here and after spending the day out in bangkok that you never leave the grounds because this truly is a "full service" establishment. i hope that you who are reading this don't take this report as rambling or whatnot, if you are already planning to come to bangkok or just as important maybe just "thinking" about an adventure, you must at least start here although i start here and stay here throughout during my time in bangkok.

my final thought for everyone that embarks on this adventure is take what giotto says to heart, the man know absolutely what he is talking about.

wo

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.
what did you think of the scented toilet block?

moderator's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Pita123
09-19-09, 22:15
Maybe its not a great idea to meet and screw with very old girlfriends.
She wants me to drive her car next time. But after your experiences, I'm scared to drive in Thailand where many western road rules and standards don't apply, e.g. passing on the inside.
Several times when about to get out of a taxi, the driver has warned me to watch out for motorcycles. Without some local to warn me, I am bound to get into some trouble.

I've driven with no problems. Where will you be driving?

Bigfoot16
09-21-09, 04:53
I will be arriving on 17 October in the morning and departing the 20th.

Looking forward to the experience.

M P Lurker
09-25-09, 09:49
What did you think of the scented toilet block?

MODERATOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.
ROFLMAO! That cracked me up.

Brotherrabitt
10-06-09, 23:12
.......years, and what happens ? The metrosexuals are now talking about scented toilet blocks, pffff. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose :).

Seems Dr. G's fightclub needs a bit of cheering up, 2 weeks without any posts, where are the groupies, the syncopanths (had to google this word), the stalwart (meaning men marked by outstanding strength and vigor of body, mind, or spirit - had to google this word as well) defenders of all what is good and right in the world of Giotto's Poontang Paradise ? Seems not just Thai GDP is down, GPP as well, both in real terms as well as in Pussy Power Parity. How is that for re-branding; from LL to GPPPPP, well, maybe not, it's unkind to those who stutter, or have false teeth, or both, or neither but can't count to 5, at least not without using their fingers, and then only when they count up on not down, they will forever wonder what the 6th P stand for.

Liberated after three years of domestic bliss (or was it bs?), a Born Again Consumator of Stench Trench (but only if the women are French or have just been "serviced" by Piper and/or 1Ball :)), I park my caravan with potatoes in Kiev, I get drugged and robbed by a lovely lady of the night, welcome back to the wonderful world of mongering. Ah well, if it doesn't kill you, ........right !

Got welcomed back as well by Dr G, which I really appreciated, danke sehr, I will probably never make it to LL, still enjoy the company though.

Whilst writing this, what about a Pussy Power Parity Index on this board ? We would need two; one straightforward "poon for your buck" index, sort of "number of pops x hourly rate x travel costs x price of viagra pills needed to perform", and another metrosexual one which factors in GFE, same as above but than added "x she really came twice x she will do it for free next time, I am sure, she really likes me x she likes to spank me in the dungeon". Can we get this listed on the Thai Stock exchange ? Now I know you guys all want to go "long", but hey, which idiot said modesty is a virtue ?

Hope the clouds blow over your head soon.

Bye for now.

BR

Traveler1234
10-07-09, 00:14
ROFLMAO! That cracked me up.

Did I read this right, TT is posting on Giotto's threads?

Giotto
10-07-09, 09:57
.......years, and what happens ? The metrosexuals are now talking about scented toilet blocks, pffff. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose :).
Got welcomed back as well by Dr G, which I really appreciated, danke sehr, I will probably never make it to LL, still enjoy the company though.
Brotherrabitt,

Welcome back, long time no hear. Seams to me that your life has changed a bit :) ...

Yep, it is quiet in Bangkok, and quiet in the thread - but I think that's normal, in the middle of a recession and after all the political issues here in Thailand. And then, after so many years, it is also difficult to keep a chit-chat thread up and running - it depends a lot on the guests, whether they decide to write here or not.

Anyway - it is business as usual here in Bangkok as well as on the ISG forum - we have a nice discussion ongoing in the Bangkok thread about the traffic situation in Soi 33 and Livingstone's being overpriced, ripping customers off. Occupancy rates are still lower than normal, but the high season is approaching and things will get back to normal soon.

Really disturbing is the news from the bestards out there. After meeting up here Pipeman and The Vice President (1Ball) have turned gay ... only god knows why. They spent the night[s] together in one room. As for the Marketing Director - I just read somewhere in another thread that he is also not interested in girls any more and prefers the Auntie for his nightly massages. Sir Duniawala and me had an urgent meeting to decide what to do, but up to now we did not find a solution for the problem. Initial ideas to close the Sports Lounge and turn it into a gay club were categorically rejected by the President of the Club (me!).

I think all this started after another bestard popped up here - let's call him "The Rabbit KTV". With his reports about his daily activities (averaging 7 - 11 times) he had a massive impact on the psychological well-being of the bestards (inferiority complex or something like that) - and many of them turned gay. I don't know whether this helps ... but what can I do. The Auntie is happy, of course :) .

Anyway - whenever you can deliver the potatoes - much appreciated. The parking lot for your caravan is still available, and the girls in the bar will be quite happy if some straight guys show up sometimes. At the moment - I have ALL of them for me only! Not that bad either - but somehow I feel tired :) ...

Hope to see you soon.

Giotto

Brotherrabitt
10-07-09, 10:49
we have a nice discussion ongoing in the Bnagkok thread about the traffic situation in Soi 33 and Livingstone's being overpriced, ripping customers off.

.....all the people that love and respect you have know for years about the cheap plonk in expensive bottles, the leaking roofs, the lice invested pillows, non working ac's, the cross dressing ladyboys you call "girls" that frequent the sportsbar and the herpes guaranteed service they provide, I do not understand why they are all so surprised, all of this comes at a premium, so of course you overcharge. Some people really do not understand good marketing.

I think it's really wonderful that Pipeman and 1Ball have finally found their great love, I am really happy for them, kudos to both of you boys, and I have to say, I am not really surprised, as you both speak French so well, it was bound to happen. I hope you will have a wonderful Thong Mun soon in the Dungeon, and if I may suggest, a gold cockring with your name inscribed might be a nice present to your fiancee.

Just change the name to Lovers Lodge in big pink letters and I am sure you will fill up quickly soon. I do not mean you personally, although if that is your fancy nowadays, please be my guest, "a change is as good as a rest" as the saying goes, and having all these girls for yourself, I am sure it gets boring quickly.

Dr G, take care, this board was meant for chit chat only :).

Bye for now.

BR

Traveler1234
10-07-09, 19:22
As for the Marketing Director - I just read somewhere in another thread that he is also not interested in girls any more and prefers the Auntie for his nightly massages.
Hope to see you soon.

Giotto

All rumors regarding my demise are just that - rumors. But I was in handcuffs the last 10 wks. As one famous general said: I shall return!

Brotherrabitt
10-08-09, 13:19
Chinese media tempted by fantasy of women-only Swedish town
Published: 5 Oct 09 14:57 CET

A mythical Swedish town where men are barred from entering and women turn to homosexuality has piqued the interest of several Chinese media outlets.
The town, supposedly founded in 1820 in the northern Swedish woods by a wealthy widow, boasts 25,000 residents and a medieval castle, according to the Chinese news agency Xinhua.

A pair of blonde female sentries stand guard at the unnamed town, referred to in reports as "Shakebao" or “Chako Paul City”, and men wishing to enter risk being “beaten half to death” by police.

In addition, many of the town’s female residents turn to homosexuality “because they could not suppress their sexual needs”, the Chinese news service Harbin News reports. The story also formed the basis of a Shanghai Media Group television report.

But Claes Bertilson, a spokesperson for Sweden’s Association of Local Authorities and Regions (SALAR), is doubtful about the claims made by the Chinese media about Sweden’s supposed “women-only” town. – he is doubtful ???? really, he should know better, you can always believe Chinese news media.

“I’ve never heard anything about it,” he told The Local.

“At 25,000 residents, the town would be one of the largest in northern Sweden, and I find it hard to believe that you could keep something like that a secret for more than 150 years.” – I believe it immediately

Bertilson was also at a loss as to where the fictitious account could have originated.

“I have no idea where something like this could have come from,” he said.

Accuracy aside, the Chinese press reports provide a plethora of titillating details about life in the mythical Swedish town.

Most of the town’s all-female population is employed in the forestry industry, with many sporting a “thick waist belt full of woodworking equipment”, according to Xinhua. – oh jummy, a thick waist belt full of woodworking equipment, the ultimate lesbian fantasy I am sure,

And women who decide to leave the town to fulfill their carnal desires are only allowed to re-enter Chako Paul City if they agree to bathe and undertake several other measures designed to ensure that their out-of-town trysts don’t negatively affect the mental state of other women in the town. – I have always thought that having sex with men negatively affects the mental state of women, now I know for sure.

Perhaps not surprisingly, Xinhua adds that “Chako Paul's tourism industry is increasingly prosperous”. – “not surprisingly” ???? what is this, the twilight zone ?

“Hotels and restaurants are everywhere, to receive women from around the world,” the agency reports. – and me of course

Although Per Wilhelmsson of the tourist office in Umeå in northern Sweden said he had never heard of Chako Paul City, he did confirm that tourism in the area is bustling.

“Our tourism industry is doing quite well, among the best in northern Sweden,” he said.

He was fairly certain no “women-only” city existed in northern Sweden, adding that the story reminded him of a stunt carried out in the 1980s by Pajala, a northern Swedish town suffering from a different problem. – another one who is “fairly certain” – yes, for sure the twilight zone

“They arranged for bus loads of women to come up to this town because there weren't enough of them,” he explained.

When asked what else might be drawing tourists to northern Sweden besides the chance to visit an isolated town filled with sexually frustrated females, Wilhelmsson had a theory of his own.

“It’s hard to say for sure, but I think part of it might be increased interest following our designation as Europe’s Cultural Capital for 2014,” he said. – Umea is now the cultural capital of Europe, yep yep yep, of course, makes sense, at least if you are a tax money spending eurocrat who gets his daily kick from snorting printer toner.

Tamurlane26
10-08-09, 17:48
KY Jelly and this is not for adding fruit and ice cream too although it might not hurt.

A good weekend to all !

Bigfoot16
10-21-09, 12:52
I just returned from a few days in Bangkok.

My compliments to the staff at Livingstone's who made my vacation an enjoyable one.

Giotto
10-23-09, 05:20
I just returned from a few days in Bangkok.

My compliments to the staff at Livingstone's who made my vacation an enjoyable one.Bigfoot16,

Thanks, good to hear that.

Come on, man, tell us a few stories about your experiences in Bangkok ... :)

Giotto

SE Asia Joe
10-23-09, 06:03
Seems Dr. G's fightclub needs a bit of cheering up, 2 weeks without any posts, where are the groupies, the syncopanths (had to google this word), the stalwart (meaning men marked by outstanding strength and vigor of body, mind, or spirit - had to google this word as well) defenders of all what is good and right in the world of Giotto's Poontang Paradise ? Bye for now.

BR
You're right - quiet EVERYWHERE!! Even on the China boards!

Ok, lets stir some shxxt here.

Bruder Kaninchen/Broer Konijn - if you're gonna be usin' fancy words to write reports - for GOD'S SAKE at least get the spelling right!

Its Sycophants.... SYCOPHANTS and not syncopanths!

Let the Games begin!!

SEAJ

Giotto
10-23-09, 06:21
SE Asia Joe,

Welcome back. How is it going in the plastic chair business?

Btw., I was in Shenzhen/Dongguan area last week. Stayed in a newly opened hotel "Eurasia" in Chang Ping. Do you know this area? Ever been to a meat market called "Mayflower" :) ?

Giotto

SE Asia Joe
10-23-09, 06:31
SE Asia Joe,

Welcome back. How is it going in the plastic chair business?

Btw., I was in Shenzhen/Dongguan area last week. Stayed in a newly opened hotel "Eurasia" in Chang Ping. Do you know this area? Ever been to a meat market called "Mayflower" :) ?

Giotto
Jeez - you should have gotten a hold of me as YES, this is my usual stomping grounds. Who'd showed you around/who were you with?

The Eurasia is just one of a crop of new hotels opening up in Chang Ping but one of the more luxurious ones. NOW.... you got a taste of what "Real luxury at affordable price" is HUH???!! You see any Genuine 100% leather like Naugahides there?? A bit out of the way from the main action and I'm sure with a lot of teething problems to be ironed out - especially at the KTV where the gals are 3-6-9 to start off with i/o 2-5-8 as is usual in CP.

What did you think of the 1,000 gal line up at the flower street of the Mayflower? My personal opinion is that they've definitely sacrificed quality for quantity - although, mind you, there ARE still quite a few gems amongst them.

Am heading back up there in a couple hours.

Ta Ta!!

SEAJ

Now you know why I ain't too impressed by line ups in LOS/LL?

Giotto
10-23-09, 06:56
Jeez - you should have gotten a hold of me as YES, this is my usual stomping grounds. Who'd showed you around/who were you with?
SE Asia Joe,

A group of friends from Hong Kong, playing golf at Mission Hills. I had some business meetings there, writing a concept for a software development project.

The Eurasia is just one of a crop of new hotels opening up in Chang Ping but one of the more luxurious ones. NOW.... you got a taste of what "Real luxury at affordable price" is HUH???!! You see any Genuine 100% leather like Naugahides there??
No, I did not see any high quality plastic chairs there, you obviously are not their furniture supplier. If you ask for the high quality teak-wood furniture of Livingstone's - LOL, no way, nothing like that in the "Eurasia", only cheap Chinese mass production furniture. Glitches everywhere - but that's normal in a newly opened hotel.

A bit out of the way from the main action and I'm sure with a lot of teething problems to be ironed out - especially at the KTV where the gals are 3-6-9 to start off with i/o 2-5-8 as is usual in CP.
Basically you don't need to leave the hotel. Floor 1 - 4 (!) is the KTV with about 600 girls working there (I asked, don't know whether the number is correct). The line-up / parade is early, around 6:30 pm. I asked myself who the hell goes to a Karaoke at 6:30 pm...btw. there are 2-5-8 as well as 3-6-9 KTV girls.

Floor 5 - 7 is Sauna / Massage. One day I went for a massage. I got everything, but not a massage :) ...

What did you think of the 1,000 gal line up at the flower street of the Mayflower? My personal opinion is that they've definitely sacrificed quality for quantity - although, mind you, there ARE still quite a few gems amongst them.
As I heard - 1400 girls right now. It's like a busy train station. Parade starts at 6 pm (!!!), a few hundred girls lined up and at least 200 early customers there. Unbelievable.

Girls quality: Some gems after intensive search, but I agree, quantity but no quality. But I am anyway not into Chinese girls.

Now you know why I ain't too impressed by line ups in LOS/LL?
To each his own.

The QUANTITY of the line-up there is impressive. The quality is low. The service level close to zero.

I definitely prefer the scene here in Thailand.

Giotto

PS: I prepared a short report for the China board, what's the best thread to post it? Dongguan? Shenzhen?

Brotherrabitt
10-23-09, 09:47
Hi Seaj,

2177 posts and this is the best you can do, some comments about spelling ? Pfffff, pussy ;) !

In any case, we both got it wrong, the proper spelling is syncopants, as in

"More simply, syncopation is a general term for a disturbance or interruption of the regular flow of rhythm; a placement of rhythmic stresses or accents where they wouldn't normally occur." which is fairly accurate description of your and the other metrosexuals who frequent the dungeon's love-making (or whatever you call it when you are in bed making grunting noises) :).

Or, just to spell it out for you SeeYa, a syncopant is someone who goes up and down rather spastically, putting stress where it should not be, in places where penetration wouldn't normally occur. Sounds familiar ?

Just back from a week in Shanghai, and even though as a matter of principle I never want to agree with Dr G, however this time I have to, not into chinese women either, you can have them all as far as I am concerned. Thai girls also for that matter, give me a nice slavic beauty anytime.

Ciao boys.

BR

Ok, lets stir some shxxt here.

Bruder Kaninchen/Broer Konijn - if you're gonna be usin' fancy words to write reports - for GOD'S SAKE at least get the spelling right!

Its Sycophants.... SYCOPHANTS and not syncopanths!

Let the Games begin!!

SEAJ

Bigfoot16
10-23-09, 11:30
Bigfoot16,

Thanks, good to hear that.

Come on, man, tell us a few stories about your experiences in Bangkok ... :)

GiottoI arrived at Livingstone's Saturday night at 8pm and was in the sports bar fifteen minutes later. I quickly surveyed the scene, met the MMS and a girl by the name of Nu (sp?) came by. She said she was a political science major at the university. It was a line that caught my attention but she couldn’t keep up much of a conversation about politics. I asked her about the process to take her to my room. She said her rate started at $3,000 Baht ($ 90 USD) I didn try to bargain and I later found out that price was for all night.

She was very attrractive and since I had had dry experience in India the prior 13 days I barfined her and took her back to my room. She gave a good BBBJ but because she had just finished her period she didn't want DATY. That left me a little unsatisfied so I let her go home and went back to the sports bar to pick up another one.

At the sports bar I began talking to MMS Jan and then met Nat who described herself as Number One MMS. She was very helpful and explaine the process more thoroughly. I motioned a girl over to my table. Her name was Jun (sp?) and she was a Cambodian/Chinese mix with a very pretty smile and beautiful eyes on a small frame. I barfined her for short time and she was very affectionate and extremely responsive in DATY. After the first session I knew I wanted her to spend the night. In total we had three sessions the last of which I popped big time. We slept until almost noon and I don't know why I didn't ask her to have breakfast with me. I tried to go back and find her the next night but someone else had barfined her for two days. She will remain in my memory as the one that got away.

SE Asia Joe
10-24-09, 04:22
Hi Seaj,

2177 posts and this is the best you can do, some comments about spelling ? Pfffff, pussy ;) !

In any case, we both got it wrong, the proper spelling is syncopants, as in

"More simply, syncopation is a general term for a disturbance or interruption of the regular flow of rhythm; a placement of rhythmic stresses or accents where they wouldn't normally occur." which is fairly accurate description of your and the other metrosexuals who frequent the dungeon's love-making (or whatever you call it when you are in bed making grunting noises) :).

Or, just to spell it out for you SeeYa, a syncopant is someone who goes up and down rather spastically, putting stress where it should not be, in places where penetration wouldn't normally occur. Sounds familiar ?

Just back from a week in Shanghai, and even though as a matter of principle I never want to agree with Dr G, however this time I have to, not into chinese women either, you can have them all as far as I am concerned. Thai girls also for that matter, give me a nice slavic beauty anytime.

Ciao boys.

BR
Good God and double Good GOD!!

BR - you really should NOT be using fancy words - not when you don't even know what it means and how to use it!

Syncopants is as you've looked it up in the dictionary BUT the word you wanted to use and which had been used in connection with this thread AND is in the right context is sycophants - which means those who toady up in the hope of getting something in return. i.e. those guys who heaps praise on Giotto in the hope of..... don't know what??!! Giotto provides the same services, facilities and charges (I would think and hope) to everybody equally whether he toadies up to him or not.

Yes - sycophants who jumps at attention and flame anybody that dares to write anything even remotely derogatorily about LL or even the person Giotto!! Amazing actually!! As if anybody or any place could be perfect!!

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
10-24-09, 04:39
SE Asia Joe,

A group of friends from Hong Kong, playing golf at Mission Hills. I had some business meetings there, writing a concept for a software development project.
No, I did not see any high quality plastic chairs there, you obviously are not their furniture supplier. If you ask for the high quality teak-wood furniture of Livingstone's - LOL, no way, nothing like that in the "Eurasia", only cheap Chinese mass production furniture. Glitches everywhere - but that's normal in a newly opened hotel.
Basically you don't need to leave the hotel. Floor 1 - 4 (!) is the KTV with about 600 girls working there (I asked, don't know whether the number is correct). The line-up / parade is early, around 6:30 pm. I asked myself who the hell goes to a Karaoke at 6:30 pm...btw. there are 2-5-8 as well as 3-6-9 KTV girls.

Floor 5 - 7 is Sauna / Massage. One day I went for a massage. I got everything, but not a massage :) ...

Man.... you were in Chang Ping - ground zero for sex in southern China, and obviously you did NOT partake of the full smorgasbod available there - akin to only having breakfast, lunch and dinner at LL whilst in Bangkok! And a still incomplete LL at that as the EuroAsia is really not yet ready and was just rushed thru to catch the Canton Trade Fair crowd.

As I heard - 1400 girls right now. It's like a busy train station. Parade starts at 6 pm (!!!), a few hundred girls lined up and at least 200 early customers there. Unbelievable. Girls quality: Some gems after intensive search, but I agree, quantity but no quality. But I am anyway not into Chinese girls.
To each his own..1,400 or even 1,500 is thenumber of gals during week-end nights and not every day. And its more diffifcult to get the wheat from the chaffe during weekday nights as the "stars" usually make enough during the week-end that they just don't show up! And yes, Dongguan KTV's do start very early - and I THINK its because the mongers kept on coming earlier and earlier - to get the best selection or whatever, that the operators just kept moving the time earlier and earlier when the gals need to show up. Anyway, it does give us more time to party without going into the wee hours too much!

The QUANTITY of the line-up there is impressive. The quality is low. The service level close to zero.

I definitely prefer the scene here in Thailand.

Giotto

PS: I prepared a short report for the China board, what's the best thread to post it? Dongguan? Shenzhen?

Like you said, to each his own but I really don't think that you've had enough "sample" yet to properly be able to really appreciate the fine points about Chinese vs. Thai gals

And definitely post your report onthe dongguan thread for that is where you were at - in Dongguan, at a town Chang Ping

SEAJ

NicFrenchy
10-24-09, 04:55
IShe was very attrractive and since I had had dry experience in India the prior 13 days I barfined her and took her back to my room. She gave a good BBBJ but because she had just finished her period she didn't want DATY. That left me a little unsatisfied so I let her go home and went back to the sports bar to pick up another one.

Did she ask for the 3,000 still? and did you have to re-pay a barfine for the second lady?

Bigfoot16
10-24-09, 05:06
Did she ask for the 3,000 still? and did you have to re-pay a barfine for the second lady?I paid her the 3,000 up front and it was my decision to send her home early. I'm sure she would have spent the night. I think I got a discount on the second barfine. I have no complaints about the value I received.

Bigfoot16
10-24-09, 05:45
Jun and I slept until 12:30 and she turned down my breakfast invitation. I had breakfast in the lanai around the pool and later went for a swim. Saw a few sights and got a legit massage and then dinner. After dinner I went to Sports Bar at 6:30. Jun come up to me and started feeding me French fries one by one as she gazed into my eyes. I don’t know what came over me but I was feeling restless and wasn’t sure I wanted to commit that early in the evening. MMS Nat asked me if I was going to barfine Jun and when I said I wasn’t sure Jun left to join the other girls. I would regret that decision.

Later I walked up Soi 33 and found a massage place. The receptionist asked if I wanted a sexy massage, I said yes and the girl and I walked up the stairs to a dingy massage room. I took a shower in the room.

L = 7.0 medium build
A = 7.5
S = 7.0 I couldn’t get off but she finished me with a nice handjob
E = 2,000 Baht ($60USD) plus tip
R = Yes but so many other fishes in the sea.

Member #3428
10-24-09, 09:40
I paid her the 3,000 up front and it was my decision to send her home early. I'm sure she would have spent the night. I think I got a discount on the second barfine. I have no complaints about the value I received.

Out of curiosity did she tell you upfront she was red or that she would not do DATY or such?

Giotto
10-24-09, 10:32
Yes - sycophants who jumps at attention and flame anybody that dares to write anything even remotely derogatorily about LL or even the person Giotto!! Amazing actually!! As if anybody or any place could be perfect!!
SE Asia Joe,

LOL. Never forget the plastic chair discussion, right ? BASTARD!

I think things have changed a lot - now those members mentioning Livingstone's Lodge in the main forum are immediately accused of spamming. And "Fon Tok" is my second handle - I don't know whether Fon Tok likes this idea so much :) .

Whether syco... or synco... , obviously there are a lot of psychos out there.

Giotto

NicFrenchy
10-24-09, 10:35
I paid her the 3,000 up front and it was my decision to send her home early. I'm sure she would have spent the night. I think I got a discount on the second barfine. I have no complaints about the value I received.

OK, clear.
If it was me, I would have asked her to blow me and make every effort not to "come" for like an hour.
No Daty would ruin the experience for me so the least I could do is return the favor and give her "jaw" pain in return LOL
(yeah, I know, I'm an asshole) :D

SE Asia Joe
10-24-09, 10:38
SE Asia Joe,

LOL. Never forget the plastic chair discussion, right ? BASTARD!

I think things have changed a lot - now the members mentioning Livingstone's Lodge in the main forum are immediately accused of spamming. And "Fon Tok" is my second handle - I don't know wheter Fon Tok likes this idea so much :) .

Whether syco... or synco... , obviously are a lot of psychos out there.

Giotto
Yes....... naugahide..... real leather like!!! Indeed!!

And yes I have also noticed all that about LL on the main boards - making LL just another run of the mill "must know about" thing about Bangkok.
Don't know if it's good or not??!!

YUP - lots of psychos out there. But also lots of fun guys it seems. I love that Kid Icarious postings - and your and Tansak's answers and advise. Hilarious!!

SEAJ

NicFrenchy
10-24-09, 10:38
Out of curiosity did she tell you upfront she was red or that she would not do DATY or such?

Are you serious? Do you think a girl would say that to a guy ready to pay her 3,000 and pay the barfine?
Contrary to what is written here I think the majority of punters (proof with Bigfoot16) would not make a big deal out of it, so from the girl's perspective, why say it adn run the risk of losing 3k?

If it were me, I would have either made her work 3 times as hard, or go down to the sports lounge to have a change of girl... give the current girl 1k for her troubles, adn not expect to pay the second barfine.

Giotto
10-24-09, 10:46
Man.... you were in Chang Ping - ground zero for sex in southern China, and obviously you did NOT partake of the full smorgasbod available there - akin to only having breakfast, lunch and dinner at LL whilst in Bangkok!
SE Asia Joe,

Don't forget - I am old already!

And a still incomplete LL at that as the EuroAsia is really not yet ready and was just rushed thru to catch the Canton Trade Fair crowd.
The Euroasia will never be like Livingstones - it has no heart. Months ago I stayed in one of the "Goodview" hotels - I liked that hotel much more.

Like you said, to each his own but I really don't think that you've had enough "sample" yet to properly be able to really appreciate the fine points about Chinese vs. Thai gals
Na, this is my third trip to that region, and I played around a bit. Was never impressed, not a single mentionable experience. Let's stick to the common sense: To each his own.

Giotto

SE Asia Joe
10-24-09, 10:46
Are you serious? Do you think a girl would say that to a guy ready to pay her 3,000 and pay the barfine?
Contrary to what is written here I think the majority of punters (proof with Bigfoot16) would not make a big deal out of it, so from the girl's perspective, why say it adn run the risk of losing 3k?

If it were me, I would have either made her work 3 times as hard, or go down to the sports lounge to have a change of girl... give the current girl 1k for her troubles, adn not expect to pay the second barfine.
DO NOT AGREE!!! Not at all!!

She and Bigfoot had a deal, she did NOT abrogate it.

He sent her off -and whether he was aware that he was short-changing himself or not - SHE did not short change him.

As it was, Big foot is not all that unhappy (maybe a bit sorry now, but he's put it down to experience I guess!!), and the gal has NOT done anything wrong. Just following his wishes.

Just IMHO - but what the hell, if this makes the boards come alive again - why the hell not lets start a full scale "discussion thing"??!!

Muahahah!!

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
10-24-09, 10:53
SE Asia Joe,

Don't forget - I am old already!
The Euroasia will never be like Livingstones - it has no heart. Months ago I stayed in one of the "Goodview" hotels - I liked that hotel much more.
Na, this is my third trip to that region, and I played around a bit. Was never impressed, not a single mentionable experience. Let's stick to the common sense: To each his own.

Giotto
Oh good God!! The Goodview Garden??!!

Read what I just wrote a week or so ago on it and why I don't like it. This place and the gals/mommies etc ALL caters and bend over backwards for the LOCAL BSD's and Taiwanese/HongkOng Factory owners - who come back to the place time and time again and spend big $$. They see Hong Kong week-enders or worse, Laowais - they turn their nose up for they know that they're not gonna get repeat big spending clients.

But as you say - to each his own - all of us have our own druthers!!

Next time though, if you make it up here, give me a bit of fore warning and perhaps I can play the good host back to you.

Ciao

SEAJ

Giotto
10-24-09, 11:01
Yes....... naugahide..... real leather like!!! Indeed!!
SE Asia Joe,

I say: Plastic chairs! Don't tell me that you think that was leather you were sitting on :) ...

And yes I have also noticed all that about LL on the main boards - making LL just another run of the mill "must know about" thing about Bangkok.
Don't know if it's good or not??!!
Honestly - I don't know if it's for good, and I don't care. But if somebody talks bullshit and compares us with Nana Hotel it is not really necessary to point out the differences - the intention of such a post is clear to everybody.

I always smile a bit when I read this nonsense - hotel room prices are usually based on the quality of the rooms and the complete property, the amenities, the location of the hotel, the free included services (like Internet, all-day breakfast etc. .) . But - there is also a strategical component in it - the prices are also means to target specific customer groups and keep others out. Too funny that some don't understand this.

So - to make it completely clear: I really prefer to preserve a bit exclusivity for the customers and a lower occupancy rate with higher roomrates than to have a higher occupancy with customers usually staying at Nana Hotel. For that - we support Nana Hotel and their lower room rates :) !

YUP - lots of psychos out there. But also lots of fun guys it seems. I love that Kid Icarious postings - and your answers and advise. Hilarious!!
Kid Icarus is really ok. A Bangkok / Thailand rookie, he needs some advice sometimes. And - as I understand it - this forum should provide this kind of support. Livingstone's Lodge for sure does.

Giotto

SE Asia Joe
10-24-09, 11:04
SE Asia Joe,

I say: Plastic chairs! Don't tell me that you think that was leather you were sitting on :) ...
Honestly - I don't know if it's for good, and I don't care. But if somebody talks bullshit and compares us with Nana Hotel it is not really necessary to point out the differences - the intention of such a post is clear to everybody.

I always smile a bit when I read this nonsense - hotel room prices are usually based on the quality of the rooms and the complete property, the amenities, the location of the hotel, the free included services (like Internet, all-day breakfast etc. .) . But - there is also a strategical component in it - the prices are also means to target specific customer groups and keep others out. Too funny that some don't understand this.

So - to make it completely clear: I really prefer to preserve a bit exclusivity for the customers and a lower occupancy rate with higher roomrates than to have a higher occupancy with customers usually staying at Nana Hotel. For that - we support Nana Hotel and their lower room rates :) !
Kid Icarus is really ok. A Bangkok / Thailand rookie, he needs some advice sometimes. And - as I understand it - this forum should provide this kind of support. Livingstone's Lodge for sure does.

Giotto
HERE YOU GO AGAIN!!!

In full marketing and public relations mode again!!

Good on you Herr Giotto!! The Heart of LL speaking from the heart!!

SEAJ

Giotto
10-24-09, 11:09

He sent her off -and whether he was aware that he was short-changing himself or not - SHE did not short change him.

As it was, Big foot is not all that unhappy (maybe a bit sorry now, but he's put it down to experience I guess!!), and the gal has NOT done anything wrong. Just following his wishes.
SE Asia Joe,

Hats off - and Respect!!!

That's the behaviour of a Gentleman! And this is how the customers of Livingstone's act.

NicFrenchy (this French Frog Eater Bestard) stays usually at Nana Hotel :D !

Giotto

SE Asia Joe
10-24-09, 11:13
Talking about LL and getting old and heart of a place etc....

Here I am sitting at the Swan Lake hotel in Chang Ping, relaxing a bit as I just got done with another BBS gal, waiting to go out for dinner in about an hour or so - and NOT minding it at all that I don't feel it necessary that I need to be doing a gal as many times as I could in a day like I used to do.

Fact is, mongering nowadays to me is not just the pure act of sex - watching a gal's head bob up and down for the 3rd, 4th or fifth time in a day is..... actually meaningless. It's more interspersing these sessions with hanging out with the guys, shooting the breeze, taking some of the gals out for a meal or a bit of cheap shopping - even going and go bowling like I did last night with one of my regulars and a couple hotel receptionists friends of mine, before coming back and spending a very nice rest of evening with my regular.

As such LL is a very nice respite from the full bore mongering that one expects oneself to be doin' whilst in Bangkok. Just IMHO.

And OHMIGAWD..... I'm actually saying something nice about LL. What the hell am I doing??!!

SEAJ

Giotto
10-24-09, 11:17

As such LL is a very nice respite from the full bore mongering that one expects oneself to be doin' whilst in Bangkok. Just IMHO.

And OHMIGAWD..... I'm actually saying something nice about LL. What the hell am I doing??!!
SE Asia Joe,

ROFLMAO!

You are definitely getting old!

And now - switch back to fighting mode, please, otherwise I get worried about you :) !

Giotto

SE Asia Joe
10-24-09, 11:56
SE Asia Joe,

ROFLMAO!

You are definitely getting old!

And now - switch back to fighting mode, please, otherwise I get worried about you :) !

Giotto
WHADDYA MEAN I'm gettin' old???!!

Didn't you read what I wrote on the Dongguan board just a couple weeks or so ago??? AND I quote!!

"I am SEAJ - And for those who wants to meet me, I am 25 years old, 6'2", 185 lbs, works out daily at the gym and practice tae kwon do/karate Sundays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Thai Kick boxing Mondays and Fridays. I am blue eyed, blond and come from Sweden. "

So THERE!!

SEAJ

Nvslim
10-24-09, 13:08
but because she had just finished her period she didn't want DATY. That left me a little unsatisfied so I let her go home

Picked up a young and very inexperienced bar girl in Angeles back in the mid-80s. Went down on her and was just loving the munching on a naturally bare pussy. Got through and went to wash up. Looked in the mirror and it looked like I had been cut ear to ear. She swore that she did not not know she had started her period and since she was so young, I believed her. On an earlier trip after we had sex, my cum was leaking out of her and she thought it was white blood. Had sex in the shower for the rest of the bar fine so it was easier to clean up.

After that a little blood never bothered me again.

Glad you were a gentleman about your girl and her monthly visitor.

Slim

Bigfoot16
10-24-09, 13:58
OK, clear.

If it was me, I would have asked her to blow me and make every effort not to "come" for like an hour.

No Daty would ruin the experience for me so the least I could do is return the favor and give her "jaw" pain in return LOL

(yeah, I know, I'm an asshole) :DAt another time in my life I would have done the same. I'm sixty five years old and should be wiser, but I am more influenced by the thought of another girl around the corner who might give better GFE. As it turns out, I found that girl and the entire evening's experience was really framed by that subsequent experience. The earlier girl was just prologue to a great experience with Jun.

Bigfoot16
10-24-09, 14:11

Just IMHO - but what the hell, if this makes the boards come alive again - why the hell not lets start a full scale "discussion thing"??!!

Muahahah!

SEAJI also share your philosophy expressed in a subsequent post that it is not just about seeing her head bob up and down. My third day I did just that and upon reflection I wished I had barfined Jun the second night and spent some quality time with her. Even at my age I sometimes let little bigfoot make the decisions.

I'm sorry I didn't meet some of you outspoken punters while I was there. It would have been and interesting dinner discussion. I did meet Giotto my last day and enjoyed his perspective one of which was not to take this stuff too seriously. I'm back home in LA, my Chinese regular met me at the airport and life goes on.

Centaurus
10-24-09, 14:24
Should I keep in contact with a rather impressive part-timer (pick-up from a beerbar in Koh Tao) after she returns to BKK? Her father is a BKK-cop, and the gal sure has soap-opera potential.

Up to have the Lodge raided, G. and G.?

Bigfoot16
10-24-09, 14:27
Out of curiosity did she tell you upfront she was red or that she would not do DATY or such?She wasn't red and we didn't discuss details before I barfined her. I prefer a process of getting to know what the girls like and dislike as we roll in the hay. I took her comment more to be, "I don't like DATY". I would rather find out then then waste another hour administering to a pussy that wasn't going to respond.

I didn't discuss details with the second girl (Jun) either, but she turned out to be very responsive and just one of her shaking and quivering orgasms made the whole evening worthwhile. I got to experience several of those. Sometimes you click and sometimes you don't, but it is sure fun trying. LOL

Centaurus
10-24-09, 14:43
and ohmigawd..... i'm actually saying something nice about ll. what the hell am i doing??!!

seajyou are probably trying out this sycophant thingy :d

could be a good strategy, as g. does not take well to constructive criticism. just like saeng from tulip btw. i told both that a good room needs mirrors.

saeng tells me everytime that she will put mirrors soon... and of course never does (nong did in snowwhite, though, good girl).

g. doesn't even pretend, tells me to stfu and sends me to the peep-inn :(

Giotto
10-24-09, 14:49
Should I keep in contact with a rather impressive part-timer (pick-up from a beerbar in Koh Tao) after she returns to BKK? Her father is a BKK-cop, and the gal sure has soap-opera potential.

Up to have the Lodge raided, G. and G.?Centaurus,

Everybody is welcome here :) ... sadly we are completely booked until April 2015.

Giotto

Centaurus
10-24-09, 14:51
centaurus,

everybody is welcome here :) ... sadly we are completely booked until april 2015.

giottowell screw that, then!

could you do me a favor and walk over to the peep-inn and ask whether they have vacancies? please?

Giotto
10-24-09, 15:01
could be a good strategy, as g. does not take well to constructive criticism. just like saeng from tulip btw. i told both that a good room needs mirrors.

saeng tells me everytime that she will put mirrors soon... and of course never does (nong did in snowwhite, though, good girl).

g. doesn't even pretend, tells me to stfu and sends me to the peep-inn :(centaurus,

let me try to understand this correctly. if you propose to add mirrors to our rooms, and we cannot really accept this proposal for various reasons - then i do not take criticism well. i then send you to a hotel which is cheaper on one hand and has mirrors on the other hand (peep inn, as mentioned 4.8 stars) - but that doesn't count!

customers - they are a permanent pain in the arse! no way to do it right.

giotto

ps: i booked a room for you in peep inn :) !!!

Centaurus
10-24-09, 15:15
centaurus,

let me try to understand this correctly. if you propose to add mirrors to our rooms, and we cannot really accept this proposal for various reasons - then i do not take criticism well. i then send you to a hotel which is cheaper on one hand and has mirrors on the other hand (peep inn, as mentioned 4.8 stars) - but that doesn't count!

customers - they are a permanent pain in the arse! no way to do it right.

giotto

ps: i booked a room for you in peep inn :) !!!thank you for the booking.

regarding cheap hotels, i think i will contact teh pro henceforth.

you should get large wardrobes with equally large mirrors. and place them strategically. so that only those with a dirty mind understand why they are there. can be plastic, too, i don't mind :d

Giotto
10-24-09, 15:22
you should get large wardrobes with equally large mirrors. and place them strategically. so that only those with a dirty mind understand why they are there. can be plastic, too, i don't mind :dcentaurus,

shut the fuck up :)!

giotto

ps: don't worry about the plastic chairs - you will find them in peep inn. i think se asia joe delivered the furniture there.

Centaurus
10-24-09, 15:36
Centaurus,

Shut The Fuck Up :)!

GiottoYou see, what TEH PRO does not understand when he says that the Lodge is overpriced is that it caters to masochists. Who like to be abused by the management (and Amy) :D

That's what you mean, right? When you make that distinction with the Nana crowd?

NicFrenchy
10-24-09, 15:57

Muahahah!!

SEAJ

See, the thing is, you don't have to agree because I was merely saying what I would have done if in the same situation.
We all see things adn interpret things different and that's ok, I mean, life would be boring if we were all handsome like me! can you imagine? no girl would call me "hansum man" anymore!

I still stand by what I said. You can call me an asshole (I am one anyhow) but, although I treat the girls with respect, I do keep in mind that they are "rented" goods and therefore supposed to give you the functions for which you pay for. Yes, they are human and this flawless logic doesn't always apply but you get my point.

We all know girls are forced to work through their periods because they need the cash. But in this case, think about it:

So you think she did nothing wrong eh? period time (even a day after) can be very tricky for the punter because blood is involved. So she tells him no DATY, fine, he carries on, puts a condom, starts to fuck her and she bleeds a little, condom breaks... now our punter goes to the doctor and catches something nasty... still think she's not at fault? I think a little.

The girl was indeed following his wishes... hope of catching an STD... right ;)

you're talking out of your ass! :D
now I hope you continue... I need fellow ISG with good criticizing skills.. The Rabbit KTV became too gentle and won't even be nasty in the fught club :(

NicFrenchy
10-24-09, 16:01
NicFrenchy (this French Frog Eater Bestard) stays usually at Nana Hotel :D !

What??? ah no! I think you mistake me with someone else! I have standards!
Nana hotel is way too luxurious for me, hell I probably couldn't even afford it :D

SE Asia Joe
10-24-09, 16:48
See, the thing is, you don't have to agree because I was merely saying what I would have done if in the same situation.
We all see things adn interpret things different and that's ok, I mean, life would be boring if we were all handsome like me! can you imagine? no girl would call me "hansum man" anymore!

I still stand by what I said. You can call me an asshole (I am one anyhow) but, although I treat the girls with respect, I do keep in mind that they are "rented" goods and therefore supposed to give you the functions for which you pay for. Yes, they are human and this flawless logic doesn't always apply but you get my point.

We all know girls are forced to work through their periods because they need the cash. But in this case, think about it:

So you think she did nothing wrong eh? period time (even a day after) can be very tricky for the punter because blood is involved. So she tells him no DATY, fine, he carries on, puts a condom, starts to fuck her and she bleeds a little, condom breaks... now our punter goes to the doctor and catches something nasty... still think she's not at fault? I think a little.

now I hope you continue... I need fellow ISG with good criticizing skills.. The Rabbit KTV became too gentle and won't even be nasty in the fught club :(
Like I've always said, the wonderful thing here is that we can agree to disagree - and that its all fine and dandy.

And of course I would never stoop to calling names or personal barbs - what for? There's already too much strife in this world WITHOUT going after easy targets :)

So let peace prevail - of course unless you want us to go head to head - JUST to get things going during these dry times without any controversies!!!

SEAJ

Giotto
10-24-09, 18:20
We all see things adn interpret things different and that's ok, I mean, life would be boring if we were all handsome like me!
The Rabbit KTV became too gentle and won't even be nasty in the fught club :(NicFrenchy,

Get over here, "hansum" man :( - I bought a mirror for you !

Btw., this is NOT the fight club. That thread has moved to the Expat's forum. Please use it for your gay love stories with The Rabbit KTV :D!

Giotto

Member #3428
10-25-09, 00:06
She wasn't red and we didn't discuss details before I barfined her.

Slow down mate, I just wanted to clarify as I've not know the girls at LL to ever mislead a customer, at least in terms of them being red or such :D That's why I asked for clarification.

The Free Lancer Lao chick has me confused enough I'm afraid to find out more..

Member #3428
10-25-09, 00:09
Centaurus,

Everybody is welcome here :) ... sadly we are completely booked until April 2015.

Giotto

Ah... watch it Centaurus you might get to The Rabbit Club Level soon. Did you get your special membership card yet? They talk about slow season but when I flash my Rabbit Club card it mysteriously is always full up and the girls start running from the Bar (not to my arms but out the back door)... :D :D

BionicMan
10-25-09, 00:25
I arrived at Livingstone's Saturday night at 8pm and was in the sports bar fifteen minutes later. I quickly surveyed the scene, met the MMS and a girl by the name of Nu (sp?) came by. She said she was a political science major at the university. It was a line that caught my attention but she couldn’t keep up much of a conversation about politics. ......

I tried to go back and find her the next night but someone else had barfined her for two days. She will remain in my memory as the one that got away.
but at least she can handle a very decent conversation...right?

as for the otehr..there is good old say: "book erly to avoid later disappointment":)

Member #3428
10-25-09, 00:29

Even if I'll get flamed for being a fan boy, I have to tell you the girls at LL have said when they were floating the river red (either that or they were fucking afraid to go with me :D ) In all seriousness, before I went completely nuts, the girls were straight forward about this topic in the Sports Bar.

I mean, life would be boring if we were all handsome like me! can you imagine? no girl would call me "hansum man" anymore!

I don't know if you've been in Thailand too long or that is just your French Side. This is so fucking funny I can barely type on my keyboard. You better hope I stay sober or else I would post your picture for everyone to laugh at. Remember you are a lady boy right? So we are not supposed to talk about the ladyboys who call you handsum man.....

Ah what the hell ban me like OTH if you assholes want here's a picture of NicFrenchy.

You can call me an asshole

ASSHOLE... happy now?

By the number of posts you did I can see you were alone last night and did not go out so you had your computer, your black berry, and vasaline and tissue to keep you company. How many times did you scroll through the photo gallery?

The Rabbit KTV became too gentle and won't even be nasty in the fught club :(

Fught? What kind of fucking french spelling is that? Oh that's right the French never did know how to FIGHT :D

Or were you in mid stroke with your other hand while you wrote this? What were you think about while you are stroking? Plastic Furniture, Mirrors, some shit like others seem to be hell bent on... or are you just practicing to try to get it up to 4 times a day?

Either way get your homosexual dressing ass and drag that know it all never wrong german with you to the fight club and let's get at it. And find that guy who lost his one ball to come join and bring The Pet, The Prick, the Pervert er... I keep forgetting his name maybe it is The Pro along with you so we can all have some intellectual conversations and stop this fucking talk about plastic furniture, mirrors and other shit.

I'm tired of you lady boys and unlike you guys jacking off on your keyboards last night I spent with real pussy (which was not red).

Member #3428
10-25-09, 01:22
could be a good strategy, as g. does not take well to constructive criticism.

he's german what do you expect? oops... so are you :d

g. doesn't even pretend, tells me to stfu and sends me to the peep-inn :(

you are lucky you get to stay on 33, he sends me to philippines ;)

Member #3428
10-25-09, 01:48
We all know girls are forced to work through their periods... still think she's not at fault? I think a little.

Your logic is a little off. Forced? By who? You make it sound like it is the only the girls that force themselves to work while red.

Where is the bars responsibility? Do the bars give them paid days off when they are flowing red? Granted NO bar or mamasan would EVER force a girl to go with a guy when she was red (um yeah this is fantasy land we are in right now OK called sarcasm).

What is a bar going to do, give up a bar fine because the customer wants a girl who is red or just after she is red or might start flowing that night. It's not an exact science when it starts or stops. Maybe the Bar Owners should make the girls wear a Red Star when there is possibility they might go red, are red, or are just finishing being red how is that?

And some guys... sorry for you folks, when they put in their dick can't feel the sponge at all. Others are too drunk or stupid to know what they are feeling when they do put in their dick so it doesn't matter to probably 80 or 85% of the folks here.

So who is at fault? The girl? The customer? The mamasan? The bar owner?

It's the system Nic the system... so fight the power and let's all band together STOP mongering to protect these innocent girls from having sex while red. Make signs and boycott all the bars and businesses (that leaves more for me thank you :) )

In all seriousness, maybe some are not jai dee like me because I find it refreshing when a girl tells me right off she's on her period (Ok so some when I point to them go pale as a ghost and say period, period, no boom boom you, then they go off with other customers). And if I start to like a girl it is one of the first questions I ask and while I won't say they are 100% truthful, I will say 90% are truthful about it.

As you say they are rented, you are the customer, I"m not shy about asking questions like are you red, could you become red, and many other questions...

EDIT: Hey let's ask Admin to start another Survey (that he does nothing about). How many guys have ever bought drinks for a girl for a few hours only to ask for bar fine and have her say she can't as she has her period, or what is worse is when the girls says she doesn't bar fine. ARGH !!!!!!!!

I'll go first ME ME ME ME... I have... So I ask it almost right away. Hi, what's your name, do you have your period, if I pick you can you bar fine? :D :D If she's not red, can bar fine, then I start to get to know her.

You bastards have turned me into a total sweet heart... I blame 1Ball mostly.

Member #3428
10-25-09, 02:21
Centaurus, I totally am offended by your suggestion of mirrors. When you are with a little spinner and throwing her around the room do you know how easy it is to break the glass and cut the poor little angel?

Case in point, there is a certain girl at Snow white that has knocked herself silly into the mirrors with some damn Rabbit. Mirrors are dangerous and should be banned. And do you know some places try to charge you when the mirror breaks.

Since we are getting older and should be more worried about fitness and our cardiovascular work outs. A dancing pole with platform, good stereo system with flashing lights and love swings (for fitness purposes only of course) in each room is more along the lines of what is needed and should be installed. Of course some straps on the plastic covered beds would be good for stretching purposes only also before our work outs begin.

That is surely more important then those damn slippers they got recently.

NicFrenchy
10-25-09, 06:22
I don't know if you've been in Thailand too long or that is just your French Side. This is so fucking funny I can barely type on my keyboard. You better hope I stay sober or else I would post your picture for everyone to laugh at. Remember you are a lady boy right? So we are not supposed to talk about the ladyboys who call you handsum man.....

Ah what the hell ban me like OTH if you assholes want here's a picture of NicFrenchy.

You could have done much better there! what is that picture?
not ugly/dirty enough... sorry but this was a pathetic attempt at trying to get me and, you blew it.

ASSHOLE... happy now?

By the number of posts you did I can see you were alone last night and did not go out so you had your computer, your black berry, and vasaline and tissue to keep you company. How many times did you scroll through the photo gallery?

You actually think that the photos posted in the Pic Gallery are wanking material? man, I knew your tastes were not top notch but I am wondering now... have a thing for the fuglies have we?

Fught? What kind of fucking french spelling is that? Oh that's right the French never did know how to FIGHT :D

Rabbit, let me remind you of one thing: English is your first language but it is my third! and I do make less spelling mistakes than you do. You really ought to be ashamed to criticize me on this.

Or were you in mid stroke with your other hand while you wrote this? What were you think about while you are stroking? Plastic Furniture, Mirrors, some shit like others seem to be hell bent on... or are you just practicing to try to get it up to 4 times a day?

I'm tired of you lady boys and unlike you guys jacking off on your keyboards last night I spent with real pussy (which was not red).

it's about time you come up with some new material... you are becoming redundant.

NicFrenchy
10-25-09, 06:32
YWhere is the bars responsibility? Do the bars give them paid days off when they are flowing red?

What? they're prostitutes not social workers

Maybe the Bar Owners should make the girls wear a Red Star when there is possibility they might go red, are red, or are just finishing being red how is that?
So you ARE agreeing with me then... the girls will not be honest enough to tell the customers on their own unless the bar forces them?

In all seriousness, maybe some are not jai dee like me because I find it refreshing when a girl tells me right off she's on her period
Those of us who have met you all know you're crazy... now the whole ISG knows

As you say they are rented, you are the customer, I"m not shy about asking questions like are you red, could you become red, and many other questions...
We should not have to ask if the ladies were honest about it

Mistral66
10-25-09, 06:37
Talking about LL and getting old and heart of a place etc....

Here I am sitting at the Swan Lake hotel in Chang Ping, relaxing a bit as I just got done with another BBS gal, waiting to go out for dinner in about an hour or so - and NOT minding it at all that I don't feel it necessary that I need to be doing a gal as many times as I could in a day like I used to do.

Fact is, mongering nowadays to me is not just the pure act of sex - watching a gal's head bob up and down for the 3rd, 4th or fifth time in a day is..... actually meaningless. It's more interspersing these sessions with hanging out with the guys, shooting the breeze, taking some of the gals out for a meal or a bit of cheap shopping - even going and go bowling like I did last night with one of my regulars and a couple hotel receptionists friends of mine, before coming back and spending a very nice rest of evening with my regular.

SEAJLooks like that we all get a little bit wiser and older! LOL

Pita123
10-25-09, 06:44

I can't imagine a pussy that doesn't turn red after 14 times. Are you going easy on them in your old age?

SE Asia Joe
10-25-09, 06:47
We should not have to ask if the ladies were honest about it
You ain't never heard of Caveat Emptor?? Let the Buyer beware?

And NOT only in LOS - but even in France I betcha. Whaddya expect from WG's? You gotta be kidding!

And to go back to what started all this - the gal never said one way or the other and the monger never asked; monger never even asked if she's game for DATY or not - which by the way is NOT a usual part of a deal as I would think at least a large majority of guys would not go down on WG's first time they doin' it.

Anyway, they made a deal and proceeded and she expressed that she doesn't want DATY - and whether its true if its because she just finished her period or not (for all we know she may just NOT like it full stop, and just said she just got done with her period to turn the monger off from going down on her!), the monger did NOT go down on her. Whilst he was less than satisfied, it was HE who decided to not continue with her "temporary employment."

So what's the big deal? You make it sound as if she was the one who did not live up to the word and spirit of a multi billion $$ deal - whilst the fact of the matter is that there wasn't even any reference to requirements for a DATY in the "contract" - not even implied when the contract was first brokered.

IMHO and its a damn good opinion I say!!

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
10-25-09, 07:05

And since you're still on it - let me take apart your previous post!!

".....they are "rented" goods and therefore supposed to give you the functions for which you pay for....." yes and please define what those "functions" are? They must automatically allow you to DATY? OK, granted that they're supposed to let you to fuck them, even expect a BJ from them (and hope its BBBJ i/o CBJ!) - but the rest?? What??

Howzabout all the other "things?" Hell, plenty of times I've had gals who refuses to even let me kiss them on the mouth, never mind DFK (as if it's only the French who does this!!); Most will not allow deep finger fucking (as they're afraid that your nails carries germs).

Howzabout all the other things on the menu of usual (what the fuck is usual?) sex practices - and some of the perversion??

I'd say that unless it was discussed and PRE-agreed upon, there is no way in hell that anybody could or should assume that its on the menu.

AND WTF???!! You really think that you are at a greater danger of getting infected if your condom breaks when the gal you're doing is on her period??!! French books you got this information from?? Condom breaks - you're PROBABLY gonna be in deep shit whether she's red or not. PERIOD. Well..... perhaps NOT in deep shit with worries about her getting pregnant and that you may have some bastard running around Bangkok IF she's on the rag!

SEAJ

Ps. Hey, the way you think - next time your condom breaks, you oughta sue the Manufacturer! That's got more rationale behind it!!

Dreams
10-25-09, 09:51
It's funny how, when an argument develops, guys need to use xenophobic arguemnts and stereotypes. While you may not agree with NicFrenchy, and express it , why do you guys need to refer to his being "French" here and there? I see the same about guys being "German", as if this definition explained anything... It is only when running out of sensible arguments that one has to rely on such stereotypes.

Nvslim
10-25-09, 11:40
Centaurus, I totally am offended by your suggestion of mirrors.

Especially if the monger is older and in less than perfect shape as most posting seem to be. I don't need a mirror reminding me I have passed my "sell by date".

Slim

Warbucks
10-25-09, 12:13
It's funny how, when an argument develops, guys need to use xenophobic arguemnts and stereotypes. While you may not agree with NicFrenchy, and express it , why do you guys need to refer to his being "French" here and there? I see the same about guys being "German", as if this definition explained anything... It is only when running out of sensible arguments that one has to rely on such stereotypes.

Dreams these ISG arguments always leave the basis on which they were founded on. I have been racially insulted in the past and recently I had a guy who has never met me attack me, my work history and then list all the rich and famous people he met in a humorous attempt to prove his point had some merit totally ignoring how the original argument came about and proving nothing.

Don't think this phenomenon is going to change anytime soon. Nic is one of the most level headed cats on ISG.

Centaurus
10-25-09, 12:14
Especially if the monger is older and in less than perfect shape as most posting seem to be. I don't need a mirror reminding me I have passed my "sell by date".

SlimWell, Slim, I just try real hard to not look at myself in the mirror :P

Rabbit, PLASTIC mirrors wouldn't break (and btw watch out that you don't throw 'em gals off the balcony... that's much more dangerous). Also, that pic ain't Nic at all! He would never wear shoes that ugly!

Am just back from Akane. CBJ :(

Giotto
10-25-09, 12:59
Dreams these ISG arguments always leave the basis on which they were founded on. I have been racially insulted in the past and recently I had a guy who has never met me attack me, my work history and then list all the rich and famous people he met in a humorous attempt to prove his point had some merit totally ignoring how the original argument came about and proving nothing.
Guys,

Before anything is taken too seriously ... most of the participants of this ongoing "argument" know each other for years now, and are playing this game long time already. It's just fun!

Though we of course don't like each other (Germans and French) (:)) we are usually meeting at least once a month for a cup of tea (NicFrenchy and me). It's simply necessary to make decisions how to deal with our "zoological garden" (ThaiGirls (Tigers), Rabbits, Brothers-Of-Rabbits, Centaurs - and sometimes even Terriers :) )!

Giotto

PS: No idea what kind of animal SE Asia Joe is, but no question that he belongs into a zoo.

NicFrenchy
10-25-09, 14:06
Ps. Hey, the way you think - next time your condom breaks, you oughta sue the Manufacturer! That's got more rationale behind it!!

Funny you say that, because the last time my condom broke, I did sue the manufacturer. We cut a deal: he offered me free condoms for Life!
Now all I have to do is find the pussy to go around that condom

NicFrenchy
10-25-09, 14:42
Howzabout all the other "things?" Hell, plenty of times I've had gals who refuses to even let me kiss them on the mouth, never mind DFK (as if it's only the French who does this!!);

As I said before... usually the girls let me do whatever I want because I am a "hansum man", I mean, they're all so honest according to you so they would not say this if it wasn't true right?

Most will not allow deep finger fucking (as they're afraid that your nails carries germs).
Now that is one of the top ISG silliest lines.. they're worried about nails carrying germs? you clearly have not been here for a long time... maybe a visit to LOS would refresh your rusted memory?

Howzabout all the other things on the menu of usual (what the fuck is usual?) sex practices - and some of the perversion??

Well, I am sorry if I do not fit the usual ISG mould... which is 5mn BJ, 5mn DAty, no DFK adn 5mn of missionary.
I expect (and usually they give it to me) a lot of positions, DAty, Kissing, DFK, Digits... (clean nails or not).
Anyway, it's because of limpdicks like you that girls get paid for doing little work.

People praise places like Tulip, Mango because they offer Anal sex but yet they still pay the same amount to an Angels 24 girl who refuses to perform.. I think it is wrong

NicFrenchy
10-25-09, 14:46

I don't think he meant it that way and usually don't get offended on ISG about this. I think the person trying to offend another by using their skin color or race just show their immaturity.

We're just arguing for the sake of keeping this board alive. SEAJ know very well that I am richer,more handsome, younger, have a bigger dick and land better girls so he just tries other routes to upset me :D

NicFrenchy
10-25-09, 14:49
Don't think this phenomenon is going to change anytime soon.

Yep, you're 100% correct! there always will be people who will want to use these stereotypes. Usually, they use it when they have been cornered adn can't think of anything else to "throw" at the other person. Show you who is mature adn who isn't.

Warbucks, when are you in BKK next? we really should meet ;)

Member #3428
10-25-09, 14:53

Dreams... We all totally agree with you, but we... the ones insulting each other... have known each other for a long time.

In real life we are sensible mature hard working members of society and would never allow such comments in our homes or work places. But when friends get together, in person or on line the shit flies. And it's usually the ones that are throwing the shit that are the first ones to show up to bail each other out of jail :D

NicFrenchy
10-25-09, 14:56
most of the participants of this ongoing "argument" know each other for years now, and are playing this game long time already. It's just fun!

Yes, it is

Though we of course don't like each other (Germans and French) (:)) we are usually meeting at least once a month for a cup of tea (NicFrenchy and me). It's simply necessary to make decisions how to deal with our "zoological garden" (ThaiGirls (Tigers), Rabbits, Brothers-Of-Rabbits, Centaurs - and sometimes even Terriers :) )!

Yes, that reminds me I did not come and see you this month.
For THE PRO: I am paying for my tea! so don't go around saying I am receiving "gifts" from the LL owner to promote his place.

SE Asia Joe
10-25-09, 15:09
Dreams... We all totally agree with you, but we... the ones insulting each other... have known each other for a long time.

In real life we are sensible mature hard working members of society and would never allow such comments in our homes or work places. But when friends get together, in person or on line the shit flies. And it's usually the ones that are throwing the shit that are the first ones to show up to bail each other out of jail :D
Merci Monsieur Frenchy, Wir danken Ihnen mein Herr Giotto, Thanks Tansak ..... for getting my young ass out of hot water with the guys!!

I mean, its hard to even imagine there's such a thing as Bigotry when all one's life one has been perfect. After all, as I said just yesterday:
".....I am SEAJ - And for those who wants to meet me, I am 25 years old, 6'2", 185 lbs, works out daily at the gym and practice tae kwon do/karate Sundays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Thai Kick boxing Mondays and Fridays. I am blue eyed, blond and come from Sweden.... "
(That clear enouff to you Giotto - as to what kind of PERFECT animal I am??!!)

But nonetheless, I apologize if I cause offense to anybody - I certainly did not mean to be offensive - just limp attempts at joining in the festivities of the big boys (??)) here!!

OK - I'll flagellate myself 18 times with a wet noodle

SEAJ

Giotto
10-25-09, 15:35
Merci Monsieur Frenchy, Wir danken Ihnen mein Herr Giotto, Thanks Tansak ..... for getting my young ass out of hot water with the guys!!
SE Asia Joe,

I remember the pastic chair discussion (:)) and your complaint about the BESTARDS joint action ... as you see now it works in the other direction, too.

NOW - WE ARE EVEN :D !

".....I am SEAJ - And for those who wants to meet me, I am 25 years old, 6'2", 185 lbs, works out daily at the gym and practice tae kwon do/karate Sundays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Thai Kick boxing Mondays and Fridays. I am blue eyed, blond and come from Sweden.... "
I read that twice now, and asked myself both times: Who was this old fat bold ugly bastard who stayed here at Livingstone's using your name :) ?

Giotto

SE Asia Joe
10-25-09, 15:43
SE Asia Joe,

I remember the pastic chair discussion (:)) and your complaint about the BESTARDS joint action ... as you see now it works in the other direction, too.

NOW - WE ARE EVEN :D !

I read that twice now, and asked myself both times: Who was this old fat bold ugly bastard who stayed here at Livingstone's using your name :) ?

Giotto
Yeah - but howzabout all your sycophants, syncopant, psycho pants and smarty pants???!! How about THEM???!!!

And HUH???!!! A fat old ugly bestard dared to impersonate me??? MOI??? How dare he!!!

BUT..... you recognize me dontcha??? the Young Debonair, man of the world, rippling mucles and great Aryan features dripping with sophistication and Elan. Yeh??? Yeh??!!

SEAJ

Giotto
10-25-09, 15:44
For THE PRO: I am paying for my tea! so don't go around saying I am receiving "gifts" from the LL owner to promote his place.NicFrenchy,

Once upon a time ... approximately 2 years, 7 months, 3 days, 4 hours, 23 minutes and 46 seconds ago - we brought you an extra sugar for your cup of tea.

AND WE DID NOT CHARGE FOR THAT !!!!

Undoubtfully you are "on the payroll" of Livingstone's Lodge - ever since!

Giotto

Giotto
10-25-09, 15:46
BUT..... you recognize me dontcha??? the Young Debonair, man of the world, rippling mucles and great Aryan features dripping with sophistication and Elan. Yeh??? Yeh??!!
That one sitting on the teak-wood/leather chair :D ?

Giotto

Member #3428
10-25-09, 15:46
NicFrenchy,

Once upon a time ... approximately 2 years, 7 months, 3 days, 4 hours, 23 minutes and 46 seconds ago - we brought you an extra sugar for your cup of tea.

Giotto

Um no... you put that sugar on my tab :(

Giotto
10-25-09, 15:52
Um no... you put that sugar on my tab :(The Rabbit KTV,

Somebody has to pay :) !

Giotto

Member #3428
10-25-09, 15:54
The Rabbit KTV,

Somebody has to pay :) !

Giotto

Shit now you sound like the girls I date, hell you even sound like some girls I used to date. ;)

SE Asia Joe
10-25-09, 15:57
That one sitting on the teak-wood/leather chair :D ?

Giotto
Yeah amidst the plush all wool carpet, Flat screen HDTV, B+ O stereo system, Down feather pillows, steam/sauna combination bath next to the jacuzzi, dripping with ostentatious chandeliers, Swiss linened softest mattress splendour of my lowest grade accomodation at LL overlooking the lush landscaped garden surrounding the Olympic sized pool AND menagerie.

SEAJ

Giotto
10-25-09, 15:59
Yeah amidst the plush all wool carpet, Flat screen HDTV, B+ O stereo system, Down feather pillows, steam/sauna combination bath next to the jacuzzi, dripping with ostentatious chandeliers, Swiss linened softest mattress splendour of my lowest grade accomodation at LL overlooking the lush landscaped garden surrounding the Olympic sized pool AND menagerie.
Yikes,

Now I know - that was not at Livingstone's Lodge, that was Nana Hotel :) !

Giotto

Member #3428
10-25-09, 16:01
Yikes,

Giotto

I'm not sure... if he saw a naked guy with 1 ball swimming in that pool or a rabbit screwing on the balcony then that was LL for sure....

SE Asia Joe
10-25-09, 16:03
Yikes,

Giotto
Nope... Nana's got no heart - only hard-ons!

SEAJ

Giotto
10-25-09, 16:04
LOL.

THIS FORUM IS CLOSED :):):) !!!

Giotto

Dreams
10-25-09, 22:44
Guys,

Before anything is taken too seriously ... most of the participants of this ongoing "argument" know each other for years now, and are playing this game long time already. It's just fun!

Giotto

PS: No idea what kind of animal SE Asia Joe is, but no question that he belongs into a zoo.
Looks like I missed the hunour behind all this.. Apologies for that..
Looking forward to join the Zoo keeper brigade.
One last point: who do you think will believe you when you say that you meet for a "cup of tea"??? Let's stereotype: None of you is British!!! You should share wine and beer!

NicFrenchy
10-26-09, 02:04
NicFrenchy,

Giotto

Ah, now that explains why you are bossing me around all the time! well now that I know I am on the payroll, I expect my check by the end of the month... or maybe just a LT with one of your beauties will do (providing she's nowhere near her RED period) :D

NicFrenchy
10-26-09, 02:06
You should share wine and beer!

Well, that's what I keep telling him, but for some reason he won't serve me any alcohol !!! Maybe that has to do with the fact that I am only 17.... :)

Sonic Bam
10-26-09, 02:23
Let's stereotype: None of you is British!!!
No, no, it's okay. He means green tea. Not good old Tetley or Typhoo. Neither is British, definitely.

Centaurus
10-26-09, 03:36
Do I have to read all this?

Am just back from Akane. CBJ :(I post REPORTS at least!

SE Asia Joe
10-26-09, 04:24
One last point: who do you think will believe you when you say that you meet for a "cup of tea"??? Let's stereotype: None of you is British!!! You should share wine and beer!
Welll..... since you're now "In on it" then let's subject you to another form of torture on these boards - and that is nit picking on your spelling and grammar!

Who's ever heard of YOU IS?? You from the South? You sure ain't no Brit!

SEAJ

Dreams
10-26-09, 18:02
Welll..... since you're now "In on it" then let's subject you to another form of torture on these boards - and that is nit picking on your spelling and grammar!

Who's ever heard of YOU IS?? You from the South? You sure ain't no Brit!

SEAJ
Well, you got it right, I am not British.. However I would like a true scolar in English language to confirm whether one should say only "None of you ARE British" or whether saying, as I said, None of you "is" British is also acceptable. In my native language, both are acceptable. (" l'un ou l'autre se dit ou se disent")

But to be honest, I don 't care too much, neither do you, I am sure.

Less than 3 months to go and I will be there...

Bigfoot16
10-26-09, 21:10

One last point: who do you think will believe you when you say that you meet for a "cup of tea"??? Let's stereotype: None of you is British!!! You should share wine and beer!I got the humor but my responses are delayed because I am still being moderated. I know I'm on the other side of the dateline anyway. Pardon me if I make a few posts that seem trivial, I'm trying to get my post count up to 30 so my posts will hit within 24 hours of me posting them. The report of my third day at Livingstone's will be broken down into multiple parts (one for each girl)

Bigfoot16
10-26-09, 21:18
This is the first part of a multipart report on my third day at Livingstones.

After breakfast at Livingstone's I decided to try a soapy massage. so I took the BTS too Nana. I didn't take good notes on how to get there so I wandered around Nana for 30 minutes looking for Annie’s Soapy Massage. Saw a drunk or stoned Katoey trying to flag down a customer in the middle of the day. Finally found Annie’s and picked one of the VIP girls, Mei for 2500 Baht. Was tempted to try one of the older ladies in the cheaper fishbowl, but mei's looks captivated me.

L = 9.5 Beautiful face, 167 cm tall nice A cups, trimmed pussy.
A = 8.5 She just kept smiling and worked hard without complaing.
S = 8.5 DATY, BBBJ I couldn't cum and she worked hard to get me off
E = 2500 Baht plus 1000 Baht tip ($ 105USD)
R = Yes

Bigfoot16
10-26-09, 21:24

SEAJMy favorite part of the room is the duvet. I have one at home. Besides making me feel at home, it is easy to throw off if you want uncovered access to all orefices. LOL

I am two meters tall so I usually have to push out the sheets at the bottom of most hotel beds and the duvet elimitates the feeling that I have been short sheeted.

Bigfoot16
10-27-09, 06:58
After having a very enjoyable time at Annie's but leaving a little unsatisfied through no fault of the provider, I was walking north on Soi Nana when I spied a nasty looking girl sitting outside a bar. Sometimes after seeing a gorgeous girl I feel like getting down and dirty and since nasty girls can sometimes coax out of me the sometimes elusive seminal fluid, I thought I would venture inside.

I stopped in and had a beer. Her name was Nong and she asked if I was hot and turned on the fan for me. I soon made arrangements to go upstairs for short time. For 1000 Baht, plus barfine 500 Baht and 200 Baht for the room we were on our way to the short term pad upstairs. She gave good service but not great enough to get this old guy over the top.

SE Asia Joe
10-27-09, 08:00
I got the humor but my responses are delayed because I am still being moderated. I know I'm on the other side of the dateline anyway. Pardon me if I make a few posts that seem trivial, I'm trying to get my post count up to 30 so my posts will hit within 24 hours of me posting them. The report of my third day at Livingstone's will be broken down into multiple parts (one for each girl)
This thread IS the perfect place to get your "Post count" up!!

Ain't nuthin here worth reading anyways!! :)

Now let's see what our "moderator" has to say about your "dumping ground plans" for HIS thread??!! I'm sure he's gonna be thrilled.

Muahahah

SEAJ

Nvslim
10-27-09, 10:39
overlooking the lush landscaped garden surrounding the Olympic sized pool AND menagerie.

SEAJ

I thought the pool was on the roof.

Slim

Nvslim
10-27-09, 10:48
E = 2500 Baht plus 1000 Baht tip ($ 105USD)

1000Baht on top of all in 2500. The Pro will be gunning for you. I can hear the "Tip" flame machine cranking up.

Slim

PS: Sounds like a great time.

Bigfoot16
10-27-09, 12:33
1000Baht on top of all in 2500. The Pro will be gunning for you. I can hear the "Tip" flame machine cranking up.

Slim

PS: Sounds like a great time.I plead ignorance since it was my first time in Thailand.

I promise I won't do it again.

SE Asia Joe
10-27-09, 16:38

Slim
Huh??

I thought those were LL/G's special mosquito breeding pools.

SEAJ

Giotto
10-27-09, 18:23
Now let's see what our "moderator" has to say about your "dumping ground plans" for HIS thread??!! I'm sure he's gonna be thrilled.
Yep,

Go ahead :) !

Giotto

Bigfoot16
10-27-09, 23:07
After my morning excursions I went back to Livingstones to take a nap. Late in the afternoon I decided to go to Tulip. I didn't think that there was a one hour rate, but didn't ask and I booked two hours. I got a girl named Nadea and her mouth reminded me of the wife of a friend. She was friendly and helped me take a shower. She is 167cm tall with nice A cups and a medium build. Her service was good and she worked me a long time until I came. She had a great attitude and when I was done and was going to leave she told me I still had more time.

I paid 800 Baht for the massage plus 2000 Baht tip for her.

NicFrenchy
10-28-09, 02:11

Slim

It used to be on the roof indeed, back when Thai girls were running around naked in the streets of Bangkok. ;)

Member #3428
10-28-09, 02:14
It used to be on the roof indeed, back when Thai girls were running around naked in the streets of Bangkok. ;)

Yeah the good old days... like when the tuk tuk used to pick you up at 7/11 so you saved that 2 minute walk....

Member #3428
10-28-09, 02:22
One last point: who do you think will believe you when you say that you meet for a "cup of tea"???

UM.... embarrassed to state but nothing stronger then tea for me....

I must be one hell of a Cheap Charlie :D :D

Dreams
10-28-09, 15:26
UM.... embarrassed to state but nothing stronger then tea for me....

I must be one hell of a Cheap Charlie :D :D
No need to be embarassed.. I must admit that I don't drink alcohol during my mongering trips...At my age alcohol does not help my other favorite activities...and I can save the money for the girls..

Bigfoot16
10-28-09, 15:34
After Tulip I stopped in a shop on the way back to Livingtone's, bought my girlfriend a necklace, got a bite to eat and then hit the sports bar. Nat greeted me and asked me where I had been, (I had said something about coming back before closing the night before). I looked around, couldn't find my favorite, Jun, from the first night so I asked about her. Nat told me she had been barfined for two nights. She will be remembered as the one that got away. However, I am reminded by my conversation with Giotto earlier that afternoon to not take any of this too seriously.

Nat then suggested Tak who I had a brief conversation with and then barfined her. Tak thanked me several times for barfining her. She told me she had been there two months and had only been barfined 3 times. She also talked about her situation and her need to provide for her her son and I think she was going for my sympathy and the hope that I would barfine her long time.

Tak had pretty face and she got me going with a good bbbj. We rock and rolled for a while but I was still recovering from the great time at Tulip a couple hours earlier and wasn't going to pop. It was sure fun trying though. Tak and I talked and cuddled for a long time but I was restless so I let her go home.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

SE Asia Joe
10-29-09, 05:11
Tak had pretty face and she got me going with a good bbbj. We rock and rolled for a while but I was still recovering from the great time at Tulip a couple hours earlier and wasn't going to pop. It was sure fun trying though. Tak and I talked and cuddled for a long time but I was restless so I let her go home.

Hey Bigfoot - I'm keeping score here.

Fiirst day, starting at 8 pm - Nu, 1 unsatisfactory pop, followed by 3 pops compliments of Jun

Second day - Soi 33 Massage place

Third day - Annie's, Nong, Nadea at Tulip,Tak from LL.

Good God Man! You're 65!! You're gonna blow a gasket doing it 4 times a day!

Look at Tansak - he of the 14 or some unGodly times a day - Look at him!! He's now a blabbering goodfernuthin exceptin' posting on here - just like the most of us here!!

SEAJ

Bigfoot16
10-29-09, 05:38
Hey Bigfoot - I'm keeping score here.

Fiirst day, starting at 8 pm - Nu, 1 unsatisfactory pop, followed by 3 pops compliments of Jun

Second day - Soi 33 Massage place

Third day - Annie's, Nong, Nadea at Tulip,Tak from LL.

Look at Tansak - he of the 14 or some unGodly times a day - Look at him!! He's now a blabbering goodfernuthin exceptin' posting on here - just like the most of us here!!

SEAJThe last time I did four girls in a day was with some of my mongering friends in LA two years ago. I was fueling those sorties with Redbull and diet Monster drinks and I had a mild heart attack three weeks later. I have since sworn off energy drinks, lost 25 pounds. and exercise 3-4 times a week. I have reduced the risk of another heart attack and improved my stamina. Unfortunately I still don't recover like I did when I was younger so I am lucky to have one orgasm in a day of mongering.

I still have a binge/compulsive disorder and my logic for my last day went something like this; I had seriously overpaid on at least one occasion during my visit so my last day I thought I could bring the average price per girl for this trip down by increasing the denominator of that equation. (Sort of like averaging down in a declining market LOL)

Giotto
10-29-09, 05:47
SE Asia Joe,

you need a certain age to be as powerful as that.

The Rabbit KTV is 72 - as I remember.

Giotto

Member #3428
10-29-09, 05:50
The Rabbit KTV is 72 - as I remember. Giotto

Would you please stop talking about my IQ.... At a certain point it gets insulting :D

SE Asia Joe
10-29-09, 06:44
Would you please stop talking about my IQ.... At a certain point it gets insulting :D
TKV..... you sure now....??!!
14 times means 14 sessions of meeting 'em, stripping down, warming up, entre of several (at least 100 or so??) thrusts, coming and ..... Jut like Big foot.... or most other guys.... even Giotto

14 is NOT.. ... one...two...three thrusts.... fourteeen thrusts.... Ahhhhhhh!

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
10-29-09, 07:15
The last time I did four girls in a day was with some of my mongering friends in LA two years ago. I was fueling those sorties with Redbull and diet Monster drinks and I had a mild heart attack three weeks later. I have since sworn off energy drinks, lost 25 pounds. and exercise 3-4 times a week. I have reduced the risk of another heart attack and improved my stamina. Unfortunately I still don't recover like I did when I was younger so I am lucky to have one orgasm in a day of mongering.

I still have a binge/compulsive disorder and my logic for my last day went something like this; I had seriously overpaid on at least one occasion during my visit so my last day I thought I could bring the average price per girl for this trip down by increasing the denominator of that equation. (Sort of like averaging down in a declining market LOL)
I THINK that's called "binge Fucking" - which like binge drinking is awful dangerous stuff to be doin' - especially at your age.

Good thing nothing happened to you - And let's face it, after the second or third pop in a day, watching yet another gal's head bob up and down gets..... errrr... boring!

Or perhaps I AM getting old?

But how can that be?? I'm only 25!!

SEAJ

Nvslim
10-29-09, 13:07
Good God Man! You're 65!!

Is this true or some BS?

If its true, you give us younger guys a lot of inspiration.

Slim

Bigfoot16
10-29-09, 13:16
Is this true or some BS?

If its true, you give us younger guys a lot of inspiration.

Slim
Yes it is true and I have derived inspiration and hope from some of my monger friends who are in their late sixties.

SE Asia Joe
10-29-09, 14:27
Yes it is true and I have derived inspiration and hope from some of my monger friends who are in their late sixties.
Since you're a "heart patient" (had your heart attack) are you on that medication which precludes the use of Viagra and/or cialis?

And if that is the case, you still manage 4 pops a day WITHOUT chemical assistance? At 65?

WOW!!

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
10-29-09, 14:56
To improve your offer for us sycophants!!!

Your offer is up this week - Oct 31 2009!!

What are you gonna come up with??

Do your part for Thailand

Promote trips to thailand..... by making stays at LL more worthwhile!!

And even allow Tansak back in.... if he promises to be nice and not use up all your towels doing his 14 gals/ a day. (What?? he used the same towel for all of the 14?? YUCK!!).

SEAJ

Bigfoot16
10-29-09, 15:48
Since you're a "heart patient" (had your heart attack) are you on that medication which precludes the use of Viagra and/or cialis?

And if that is the case, you still manage 4 pops a day WITHOUT chemical assistance? At 65?

WOW!!

SEAJ

I don't often manage 4 pops a day. With the help of Cialis and an occasional Viagra booster I can get it up 4 times a day, but MSOG has remained an elusive goal for me. I have often heard that those drugs make it more difficult to cum and that has been my experience.

Nitrates are the medicines the are dangerous to take with Cialis and Viagra because they could create a sudden loss of blood pressure. I don't take nitrates so it is not an issue for me. Interestingly the morning of my heart attack I had seen a Korean girl at an AMP in LA and later that day when I walked into the ER complaining of chest pains I told them that I had taken Viagra that morning so they didn't give me any nitrates.

BTW, when my post count hit 25 I became a senior member and my posts were not delay so I can now respond more promptly if I am on line. Thanks to all of you that have tolerated my previous posts as I was trying to get to that magic number. I have enjoyed the camaraderie and humor on this forum.

Member #3428
10-29-09, 19:49
And even allow Tansak back in.... if he promises to be nice

Doubt I can ever manage to be "nice" :D But if he is that craze we can do a Terrier, The Traveller, The Pro (if he's not the Trav), Petmc etc... welcome back weekend :D Now there would be some fucking fun for Giotto....

Traveler1234
10-29-09, 19:53
The Traveller, The Pro (if he's not the Trav)

FWIW, I don't think they are the one and same; different writing styles?

And TT was much more articulate, The Pro just writes to be heard/read....POV

;)

Member #3428
10-29-09, 20:05
FWIW, I don't think they are the one and same; different writing styles?

And TT was much more articulate, The Pro just writes to be heard/read....POV

;)

Doesn't matter really to me....

I just think if we did that, Giotto might mysteriously be in Singapore or China or Germany that weekend and we find the place closed for renovations or private party or something :D :D :D

Giotto
10-30-09, 06:55
And even allow Tansak back in.... if he promises to be nice and not use up all your towels doing his 14 gals/ a day. (What?? he used the same towel for all of the 14?? YUCK!!).
SE Asia Joe,

No problem at all ... we removed the "No Rabbits" sign outside already.

We only need him to sign a document to take over all costs for the renovation of the balcony of room no. 119 :) ...

Giotto

Giotto
10-30-09, 07:01
14 times means 14 sessions of meeting 'em, stripping down, warming up, entre of several (at least 100 or so??) thrusts, coming and ..... Jut like Big foot.... or most other guys.... even Giotto
SE Asia Joe,

Ohh, 14 times a year is ok!

Giotto

Member #3428
10-30-09, 08:02
no problem at all ... we removed the "no rabbits" sign outside already.

yes you did, i heard all the rain was making it obscured so you removed it from outside and put it right in front of the bar now :( :d

we only need him to sign a document to take over all costs for the renovation of the balcony of room no. 119 :) ...

i will be more then happy to renovate that room to add some hand holds and leg braces in certain places on the balcony. i'm getting up there in age and i'm taking more then one girl at a time now so it's hard to hold up the girls hanging over the balcony. safety first remember....

can i add an eye screw for the love swing inside the room also? there is plenty of room between the desk and the bathroom there. a nice big sofa chair (leather or se asia joe's fake stuff that you can sanitize would be good) , velcro straps for arms / legs are options or we can bring along our own straps for this type of social activities. i saw some chairs at peep inn i think that are used in certain doctors offices also that might be nice ;)

the shower and tub is a little awkward in that room so moving the corner to put in and oversized tub with rain shower and bench seat is also on my list of renovations. or move out that wall a little and add both a rain shower with benches and an oversized tub for an in house soapie experience. the bathroom is ok now if we bring our own air mattress for in room body slides...

i'll make that the top room in the house but it must be made available at all times for me 1st and if customer is there they must be removed when i arrive. a sign renaming it to the rabbit room and you must get the girls to stop running out the back door when i arrive, that just hurts a guys feeling to see that....

now are you sure you want rabbits back in?????

Member #3428
10-30-09, 08:06
SE Asia Joe,

Ohh, 14 times a year is ok!

Giotto

Now you guys are just silly. You sound like you are married to Fat Sweaty Ugly American Women....

One pop a month and what, one pop on New year and one on their B Day...

Now this is why men go to Thailand :D

NicFrenchy
10-30-09, 09:23
A sign renaming it to the RABBIT ROOM and you must get the girls to stop running out the back door when I arrive, that just hurts a guys feeling to see that....

Well, since you no longer go there, the name is not needed now is it?

Hp Xt
10-30-09, 09:41
Nat then suggested Tak who I had a brief conversation with and then barfined her. Tak thanked me several times for barfining her. She told me she had been there two months and had only been barfined 3 times. She also talked about her situation and her need to provide for her her son and I think she was going for my sympathy and the hope that I would barfine her long time.

blue][/size]Is our favorite Tak back, maybe Fon too?

Oh, too much to hope for.

Hp

SE Asia Joe
10-30-09, 17:22
Doubt I can ever manage to be "nice" :D But if he is that craze we can do a Terrier, The Traveller, The Pro (if he's not the Trav), Petmc etc... welcome back weekend :D Now there would be some fucking fun for Giotto....
HEY!!! You've really hurt my feelings!!

You didn't include me in the list.

I WAS at one time public enemy #1 for LL/Giotto/sycophants AND practically persona-non-grata.

But I've made my amends, begged to be let back in with promises AND written undertaking that I will behave.

LL has HIGH standards for its guests!!

YOU.... YOu gotta do the same!!

SEAJ

Giotto
10-30-09, 18:44
I WAS at one time public enemy #1 for LL/Giotto/sycophants AND practically persona-non-grata.
SE Asia Joe,

Some things never change - you still are :) !

Giotto

Member #3428
10-30-09, 22:33
Well, since you no longer go there, the name is not needed now is it?

Hell if I'm going to pay to renovate my favorite room it damn well should be renamed and if I'm fronting the bill for renovations then of course I would stay there. I'm not sure how you market the love swing to a family but seriously those can be taken down when the mature guys are not in town.

And I'm serious in that I do like rain shower systems with a big enough area for two people.

An idea in the tough marketing times could be an "adopt a room" program. Where we each get to "decorate" a room to our tastes. We could have a French Room, a 1Ball Room, a Piper1 Room, Dunni Room, Trav123 room etc....

HEY!!! You've really hurt my feelings!!

You didn't include me in the list.

That cuz you were not officially persona-non-grata... just the top secrete double probation listing.....

Bule2004
10-31-09, 01:27
I finally made it to Bangkok again, and this time brought my beautiful Indonesian girlfriend to show her how exciting the night life can be. We checked into Livingstone's Lodge early Friday afternoon, ate a late lunch, and had a nice massage before taking a nap to better enjoy the upcoming big event.

At 8:30 pm, we caught a taxi to Soi Cowboy. In Indonesia, nudity is a no no in bars, so this was going to be a big event for her. We went to Suzie Wong's where about 12 girls were dancing, mostly with tops but all with bottoms. Sure enough, a few minutes later (about 9 pm I think), the bottoms come off and we have 12 beautiful girls dancing nude. Until 5 minutes later when a loud shriek was heard and the girls literally flew off the stage. They were quickly replaced by 6 or 7 fully clothed dancers. I was puzzled until I saw the police at the door.- it was a raid (apparently unscheduled).

We had another drink, but the girls never resumed dancing nude, and none of the other bars we visited last night had nude dancing either. Oh well, my gf now thinks I was exaggerating about nude dancing in Thailand.

Bule2004

Bigfoot16
10-31-09, 02:52
Is our favorite Tak back, maybe Fon too?

Oh, too much to hope for.

Hp

I don't know. She gave me her number if you want to compare notes.