PDA

View Full Version : Giotto's Lodge in Bangkok

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18

SE Asia Joe
10-31-09, 05:11
SE Asia Joe,

Some things never change - you still are :) !

Giotto
THANKS!!!

NOw I can go back to berating the LL and its cheap plastic ( or to the sycophants - real leather like naugahide!!) covered chairs.

SEAJ

Giotto
11-01-09, 06:18
NOw I can go back to berating the LL and its cheap plastic ( or to the sycophants - real leather like naugahide!!) covered chairs.
SE Asia Joe,

Good!

Now I feel better. The world is ok again :) !

Giotto

Giotto
11-01-09, 06:21
At 8:30 pm, we caught a taxi to Soi Cowboy. In Indonesia, nudity is a no no in bars, so this was going to be a big event for her. We went to Suzie Wong's where about 12 girls were dancing, mostly with tops but all with bottoms. Sure enough, a few minutes later (about 9 pm I think), the bottoms come off and we have 12 beautiful girls dancing nude. Until 5 minutes later when a loud shriek was heard and the girls literally flew off the stage. They were quickly replaced by 6 or 7 fully clothed dancers. I was puzzled until I saw the police at the door.- it was a raid (apparently unscheduled).
Bule2004,

Nudity is by law a No-No here, too.

Suzie Wong dancers usually perform naked. But they always have some guys at the door watching the road - in case that the police appears suddenly.

Giotto

Giotto
11-02-09, 18:50
Bestards,

The Vice President was here - a surprising secret visit.

He insists on organizing an underwater ping-pong archery competition for our next Swimming Pool Party.

Lord, have mercy upon him !

To avoid any disappointments (= to support his treatment) I like to ask all of you to participate :) .

Giotto

Pita123
11-02-09, 20:58
He insists on organizing an underwater ping-pong archery competition for our next Swimming Pool Party.

I assume only 1-ball will be used?

1Ball
11-03-09, 04:13
I assume only 1-ball will be used?
EXCELLENT.

:D

I might have had 1 too many vodkas last night............

SE Asia Joe
11-06-09, 19:10
I DO like the name LIVERSTONES!!!

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
11-06-09, 19:12
Also, is Guido still around at Liverstones?

SEAJ

Giotto
11-06-09, 20:07
I DO like the name LIVERSTONES!!!

SEAJSE Asia Joe,

You are stoned, man, as usual :) !

Giotto

Giotto
11-06-09, 20:27
Also, is Guido still around at Liverstones?

SEAJYep,

Still here.

We call him Prometheus. And I am the eagle...

Giotto

PS: Who wants to be Heracles :) ?

Osaka Brian
11-10-09, 16:50
Are the promotions finished?

Or will an extension pop up sometime?

Dreams
11-11-09, 11:36
Are the promotions finished?

Or will an extension pop up sometime?
I speculate that since The Pro started his promotion of LL on many threads, Giotto does not need to make any more efforts to fill his Lodge? Just joking ( I hope...)

SE Asia Joe
11-11-09, 16:32
I speculate that since The Pro started his promotion of LL on many threads, Giotto does not need to make any more efforts to fill his Lodge? Just joking ( I hope...)
Hey Giotto - does your Promotional rates still apply?

May need to stop over in Bangkok again pretty soon.

Also, besides your present(?) promotion, have you ever considered a CUMULATIVE point system? i.e. similar to those offered by the large hotel chains to reward loyalty and return visits?

Say a free night after a cumulative stay of a week over a maximum period of 2 years or whatever?

Just a suggestion

SEAJ

Giotto
11-11-09, 16:36
Hey Giotto - does your Promotional rates still apply?

May need to stop over in Bangkok again pretty soon.

Also, besides your present(?) promotion, have you ever considered a CUMULATIVE point system? i.e. similar to those offered by the large hotel chains to reward loyalty and return visits?

Say a free night after a cumulative stay of a week over a maximum period of 2 years or whatever?

Just a suggestion

SEAJSEAJ,

We will still offer the discount - but there will be some exceptions.

One exception: SEAJ. Special rule for you, 100 % surcharge on the the final bill.

Giotto

PS: I definitely think about cancelling this discount. I don't want people to come here only because of the discount. I would prefer to offer special rates to returning customers. Again one exception: SEAJ :) !

SE Asia Joe
11-11-09, 17:16
SEAJ,

One exception: SEAJ. Special rule for you, 100 % surcharge on the the final bill.

Giotto

PS: I definitely think about cancelling this discount. I don't want people to come here only because of the discount. I would prefer to offer special rates to returning customers. Again one exception: SEAJ :) !
As luxurious and well appointed LL is - even a 100% surcharge would still make LL the best deal in Bangkok.

And you're 100% correct - I agee that the only reason people stay at LL right now is because of the discounts. They don't really appreciate how much money such plush surroundings needs for upkeep. They just want cheap cheap cheap - and that is what's on offer at LL right now.

SEAJ

Ps. I still think liverstones is a more appropriate name for LL

Daddy San
11-11-09, 17:54
Hi Giotto,
I'll be in SE Asia for 7 weeks in February and March, using BKK (and LL!) as a base and making trips to VietNam, Laos and Cambodia.
This posting (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=952166&postcount=8248) got me a bit worried, so I wonder if you'd care to comment on the political situation and the likelihood of trouble.
Feel free to use PM, English oder Deutsch.

Thanks

Giotto
11-11-09, 18:22
Hi Giotto,
I'll be in SE Asia for 7 weeks in February and March, using BKK (and LL!) as a base and making trips to VietNam, Laos and Cambodia.
This posting (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=952166&postcount=8248) got me a bit worried, so I wonder if you'd care to comment on the political situation and the likelihood of trouble.
Feel free to use PM, English oder Deutsch.

ThanksDaddy San,

Let's take German in this case: Horneberger Schiessen.

Don't forget: We had a crisis with the Thai embassy in Cambodia (burned down) in 2003/2004 (somewhen). That time Thaksin was prime minister (the same Thaksin who will now be economic advisor of the Cambodian government).

Some tanks and army units rolled to the Cambodian border, and after a while the tanks and troups rolled back ...

Don't take it too serious. These polititians like to play games, they did not have a sand box when they were young. Let them play a bit, and just ignore it. If you see a tank check whether it is hot enough to cook your fried eggs for breakfast - that's the only useful thing you can do with them.

Giotto

Sonic Bam
11-11-09, 19:30
If you see a tank check whether it is hot enough to cook your fried eggs for breakfast - that's the only useful thing you can do with them.
You need to take his word on this, the Germans do know their tanks. ;)

Big Joe 11
11-11-09, 21:14
SEAJ,

Giotto

PS: I definitely think about cancelling this discount. I don't want people to come here only because of the discount. I would prefer to offer special rates to returning customers. Again one exception: SEAJ :) !You shouldn't.

This promotion creates return customers.

1Ball
11-12-09, 00:14
If you see a tank check whether it is hot enough to cook your fried eggs for breakfast - that's the only useful thing you can do with them.
Giotto
I am happy to announce the kitchen has been expanded in order that a German Panther tank be installed, and all breakfasts will be cooked on a hot plate directly above the motor.

;)

NicFrenchy
11-12-09, 05:06
I finally stayed at LL and I must say I absolutely HATED IT !!!!!!

What the fuck is this place?

The hotel has a pool (who the hell would use this?)
The room had a Jacuzzi (for what?)
The Bar was full of girls
The girls all were attractive, flirty and wanted to have sex

Who the hell runs this shithole?

Big Joe 11
11-12-09, 08:16
I am happy to announce the kitchen has been expanded in order that a German Panther tank be installed, and all breakfasts will be cooked on a hot plate directly above the motor.

;)I'm disappointed that it is not a Tiger tank.

Giotto
11-12-09, 08:23
Who the hell runs this shithole?NicFrenchy,

ME.

No tea for you any more!

Giotto

NicFrenchy
11-12-09, 11:18
Hehehe :)

I was expecting The Pro to answer... not you :D

Daddy San
11-12-09, 15:30
I finally stayed at LL and I must say I absolutely HATED IT !!!!!!

What the fuck is this place?

The hotel has a pool (who the hell would use this?)
The room had a Jacuzzi (for what?)
The Bar was full of girls
The girls all were attractive, flirty and wanted to have sex

Who the hell runs this shithole?

In view of the recent reviews, I'll have to reconsider my reservations at LL.

I shall now stay for 2 weeks, instead of the original 1 week

Giotto
11-12-09, 15:56
In view of the recent reviews, I'll have to reconsider my reservations at LL.

I shall now stay for 2 weeks, instead of the original 1 weekFuck you, Daddy San,

That's not how it works :)! We are running this marketing campaign with the purpose to empty the hotel.

Let's face the facts:

- Who the hell needs a swimming pool in Bangkok? If you need a swimming pool go to a beach resort, bastard!

- Not all rooms have Jacuzzi's, and those which have are overpriced to rip our customers off!

- For the bar we accumulate the old ugly girls, which cannot work at Annie's any more. Aey and me meet once a month to sort this out.

- The girls are lesbians, not interested in sex with men at all (they really had enough old fat ugly farangs all their lives), and they are only working in the bar to sell our overpriced drinks!

That's the truth.

Awaiting your cancellation, BESTARD :) !

The Professional Giotto

Giotto
11-12-09, 16:12
This is my report No. 4000.

I am a hero, no question about that. 4000 chit-chat posts in an internet sex forum, who else would ever waste so much precious time of his life with something like this :D.

Tomorrow I will go to church and confess. Afterwards I will try another clinic for mental diseases.

Giotto

Big Joe 11
11-12-09, 18:38
I highly not recommend this hotel because if the words got out, I will never able to get reservation again!

Daddy San
11-13-09, 17:20
Fuck you, Daddy San,.....
When I get fucked, I prefer to make my own choice, thank you very much.
But then, as a consolation, I may choose one of your bar girls..

Giotto
11-14-09, 14:32
... I prefer to make my own choice ...
Daddy San,

Come on, what's now with the cancellation :) ?

Giotto

Daddy San
11-14-09, 19:07
Don't be so impatient, there is plenty of time till February..
On second thoughts, I'll probably bring my own company, so that you'll have to deliver on that extra breakfast I pay for.

Sonic Bam
11-15-09, 00:13
I am a hero, no question about that. 4000 chit-chat posts in an internet sex forum, who else would ever waste so much precious time of his life with something like this :D.
Alternatively, you could spend your time developing a decent boutique hotel in Bangkok? ...............

Sonic Bam
11-15-09, 00:15
And see you in three weeks. :)

RonnieMonger
11-16-09, 17:07
Hi Giotto

I'm still not a fan of the soi-art scene, but did drop into your bar early one night for a beer. Too early maybe - 7ish only two girls working. Nice pool.

Do you offer short time rooms, and what time does your place start to fill up? And how many ladies work there (and is there a BF)?

Txs RM

NicFrenchy
11-17-09, 01:01
Emmy has been working there for such a long time that LL does no longer charge Barfines for her

Giotto
11-17-09, 06:00
hi giotto

i'm still not a fan of the soi-art scene, but did drop into your bar early one night for a beer. too early maybe - 7ish only two girls working. nice pool.

do you offer short time rooms, and what time does your place start to fill up? and how many ladies work there (and is there a bf)?

txs rmronniemonger,

around 7 the girls should work already - no idea what happened that day, when you were here. sometimes the girls have dinner together behind the house, on mondays / tuesdays many girls take their days off or don't show up for work (after a "hard" weekend :) ).

we have around 25 girls at the moment, that means, that usually 15 - 20 should be here every day, especially early at 7 pm .

no short time rooms, we don't want that kind of business. if you need a st hotel there is peep inn around the corner.

giotto

Giotto
11-17-09, 06:01
Emmy has been working there for such a long time that LL does no longer charge Barfines for herFroggy,

Since you took Emmy out she does not go with customers any more. She is waiting for you :D ...

Giotto

Giotto
11-17-09, 06:03
Alternatively, you could spend your time developing a decent boutique hotel in Bangkok? ...............Sonic Bam,

I failed to do it one time already ... Then better waste the time on a forum! :)

Giotto

Giotto
11-17-09, 06:05
And see you in three weeks. :)Oh ... noooohhh!

Arrgghhh, I need to hire an interpreter :) ...

Giotto

Sonic Bam
11-17-09, 06:10
Sonic Bam,

I failed to do it one time already ... Then better waste the time on a forum! :)

Giotto
Damn, I couldn't remember posting that. Then looked at the time stamp and realised I must have come on the net when I got home from a day in the pub.

Note to self - STAY OFF THE LAPTOP WHEN DRUNK, YOU'RE NOT FUNNY AND YOU'RE NOT CLEVER!

NicFrenchy
11-18-09, 05:26
Froggy,

Since you took Emmy out she does not go with customers any more. She is waiting for you :D ...

Giotto

You're a real BESTARD for making this public! I can hear the fucking Rabbit's pants & Shoes comments already!

It's not my fault if I am a good lay ;)

Mistral66
11-18-09, 05:44
@NicFrenchy @Giotto

You guys are just hilarious, love your comments.Keep it coming!

Pita123
11-18-09, 18:37
Sonic Bam,

Giotto

I know a besterd in the boutique hotel management business if you need some help.

Giotto
11-19-09, 08:41
You're a real BESTARD for making this public! ...
Froggy,

Thanks for visiting yesterday - Emmy was smiling all night long. I don't know, but you must have SOMETHING special ...

Giotto

SE Asia Joe
11-19-09, 10:59
@NicFrenchy @Giotto

You guys are just hilarious, love your comments.Keep it coming!
Here you go Herr Giotto - another one who's gonna be asking for a discount!

SEAJ

Mistral66
11-20-09, 06:13
Here you go Herr Giotto. Another one who's going to be asking for a discount!

SEAJSEAJ

Hmm, have to think about that. But having visited the LL more than once I have to admit it does not suit me to the ground. On top of that I am to shy to ask for discount. Anyway thanks for the hint.

Cheers

Giotto
11-21-09, 06:02
But having visited the LL more than once I have to admit it does not suit me to the ground. On top of that I am to shy to ask for discount. Anyway thanks for the hint.
Mistral66,

LOL, no reason to be shy, write a report, send a PM, and the discount appears on your room bill. Not a problem at all.

What does not suit you here? Tell us, always interesting to read constructive criticism.

Giotto

Mistral66
11-21-09, 19:08
Mistral66,

LOL, no reason to be shy, write a report, send a PM, and the discount appears on your room bill. Not a problem at all.

What does not suit you here? Tell us, always interesting to read constructive criticism.

GiottoGiotto

Thanks for the invite. Don't get me wrong here, it is not about the service or the looks, attitude of the girls. As far as I recall that was always ok. What I was referring to was more the atmosphere. LL is for me a place to meet a friend to talk to, having a beer and a good meal and an option for some possible fun afterwards.

When I go out to feel and live the vibe, sorry but then I go somewhere else.

Hope I made myself a bit clearer with that. Anyway as I am in the midst of relocating to BKK in Dec there will be a lot of possibilities to discuss in person.

Cheers

SE Asia Joe
11-21-09, 21:05
Giotto

Thanks for the invite. Don't get me wrong here, it is not about the service or the looks, attitude of the girls. As far as I recall that was always ok. What I was referring to was more the atmosphere. LL is for me a place to meet a friend to talk to, having a beer and a good meal and an option for some possible fun afterwards.

When I go out to feel and live the vibe, sorry but then I go somewhere else.

Hope I made myself a bit clearer with that. Anyway as I am in the midst of relocating to BKK in Dec there will be a lot of possibilities to discuss in person.

Cheers
Reminds me of when my uncle told me why he likes his retirement home!!

ROFLMAO!!!

SEAJ

Giotto
11-22-09, 10:19
reminds me of when my uncle told me why he likes his retirement home!!
seaj,

that reminds me that i thought already about some major concept changes of livingstone's:

- turning the hotel into a nursing home for retirees
- turning the sports lounge into a gay bar for froggy and the rabbit, mr. ball and pipeman...
- turning the swimming pool into an ice rep001ing arena. it's damned cold in bangkok.

that should work :).

giotto

Mistral66
11-23-09, 23:40
Giotto,

LOL, maybe not the worst ideas.

Cheers

Terry Terrier
11-30-09, 23:40
Called at your place about 10 days ago round about midnite, G. Apart from a couple of staff in the driveway, it appeared to be deserted. Were we too late?
We'd moved up from The Londoner where we were the only customers in that cavernous place after a lone drinker left about thirty minutes after we arrived. All the 33 bars looked dead on the way up to your place. Is Bangkok really that quiet at the mo?

NicFrenchy
12-01-09, 01:13
Called at your place about 10 days ago round about midnite, G. Apart from a couple of staff in the driveway, it appeared to be deserted. Were we too late?
We'd moved up from The Londoner where we were the only customers in that cavernous place after a lone drinker left about thirty minutes after we arrived. All the 33 bars looked dead on the way up to your place. Is Bangkok really that quiet at the mo?

You can't assume the whole of Bangkok is quiet just because 2 insignificant venues are empty.
Londoner? at midnite? never been busy. Soi 33? gets busy 21h to 23h, it dies down after that...
Having said that, NEP and SC are packed at these times.

Giotto
12-01-09, 06:04
We'd moved up from The Londoner where we were the only customers in that cavernous place after a lone drinker left about thirty minutes after we arrived. All the 33 bars looked dead on the way up to your place. Is Bangkok really that quiet at the mo?Terry Terrier,

Surprise :)!

Depends a bit on the day - usually there is some action until 1 am, and we close very rarely before that time.

Soi 33 in general has early business during the week, business guys come in for dinner in the restaurants here and start some bar hopping then around 8 pm . There are only very few days when the bar is still crowded after midnight, and we then open longer.

Late night places here in Soi 33 are Mojo's, Renoir - and obviously now also the MusicStation next to Livingstone's.

Send me a PM when you are here next time, I will show you around.

Giotto

Giotto
12-01-09, 06:14
You can't assume the whole of Bangkok is quiet just because 2 insignificant venues are empty.
Londoner? at midnite? never been busy. Soi 33? gets busy 21h to 23h, it dies down after that...
Having said that, NEP and SC are packed at these times.Froggy,

Shut up :)!

Only because you have problems in your relationship with Emmy you do not necessarily need to let everybody suffer your sarcastic comments! Look into the mirror, and you will know why Emmy again and again looks for young handsome gigs!

In my POV Bangkok is quite empty right now, if we consider that it is main season now, and the November should be one of the best months of the year. This year it is more like low season right now.

Reason might be the recession, the political unrest here in Thailand - the sex tourists still come but stay in hotels of the lower Sukhumvit area, but business travelers are rather rare. And that is usually the target group coming to Soi 33.

I was looking around in Soi Cowboy last week - and I also have the impression that it is not really crowded there (except Fridays and Saturdays).

Giotto

NicFrenchy
12-01-09, 07:42
Froggy,

Shut up :)!

Only because you have problems in your relationship with Emmy you do not necessarily need to let everybody suffer your sarcastic comments! Look into the mirror, and you will know why Emmy again and again looks for young handsome gigs!

You BESTARD! why did you have to break my heart in a public Forum???
I have been expecting Emmy's call all weekend and yesterday, and you tell me she is looking elsewhere? :(
Well you will see my mug soon, I will come and make a BIG scene at your place! this will be worse than when the Rabbit KTV was fucking girls on the balcony.

:)

Deal Seeker
12-01-09, 07:47
After all of what I've read about the place, I have to say that this has been my most pleasant stay so far in Krungthep in the 10 or so years I have come vacationing in Thailand.

Staff are competent, and attentive.

Food is well prepared.

Internet in the lodge is very solid for Thailand, and this speaks reams. Giotto himself is a gracious person who went out of his way to troubleshoot an internet issue that was my own machine's problem and not really his LAN's. Compare that to another so called boutique hotel (Bangkok Boutique Hotel) whose IP gateway frequently resets itself at an interval at about 8 minutes. There is no way a fully grown man who plays MMORGs will stand for that relogging nonsense.

I would have to say that even though my leanings are usually for low budget, LL has changed my mind about my budget for accomodations in Bangkok. I am contemplating another night (maybe two) even though my plans were to go to ChiangMai tomorrow.

Giotto
12-01-09, 08:03
Well you will see my mug soon, I will come and make a BIG scene at your place! this will be worse than when the Rabbit KTV was fucking girls on the balcony.

:)Froggy,

This is NOT possible. Ever since the activities of The Rabbit KTV room 119 is blocked for the public - structural damages of the balcony! Usually damages like that only occure after earthquakes :) ...

In regards of your problems with Emmy - what shall I say. She is Thai, and she has taste [to a certain extent]. That means: She necessarily keeps what she has [and suffers], but she is permanently looking for somebody better, somebody younger, somebody more handsome ... come on, man, be realistic, what would you do if you were in her shoes?

And - ever since your love affair with The Pro she does not trust you any more :) !

Giotto

Member #3428
12-01-09, 09:09
Ever since the activities of The Rabbit KTV room 119 is blocked for the public - structural damages of the balcony! Usually damages like that only occure after earthquakes :) ...

Jesus christ... I lost weight !!!!! Now stuck in Hanoi but at least I brought a lady from Lao with me to learn how to get into trouble while traveling. :D

Thailand does seem very slow last week... Had my pick of ladies everywhere I went but i am a handsum man of course...

NicFrenchy
12-01-09, 09:24
And - ever since your love affair with The Pro she does not trust you any more :) !

HA!! so that's what this is about... I already explained to her that I did not want the Pro, he kept harassing me and jumped me when I was drunk...
I already said I was sorry... :(

Giotto
12-01-09, 12:41
Jesus christ... I lost weight !!!!! Now stuck in Hanoi but at least I brought a lady from Lao with me to learn how to get into trouble while traveling. :D

Thailand does seem very slow last week... Had my pick of ladies everywhere I went but i am a handsum man of course...Hansum Rabbit,

That kind of "earthquake" that caused the damage has nothing to do with weight ;) ...

Giotto

Member #3428
12-01-09, 12:43
Hansum Rabbit,

That kind of "earthquake" that caused the damage has nothing to do with weight ;) ...

Giotto

OK OK so there was a long period of vibration (multiple times)

that just goes to prove how structurally sound the hotel really is :D

Giotto
12-01-09, 12:48

that just goes to prove how structurally sound the hotel really is :DNaahhh,

A solid concrete/steel construction was damaged :( ...

Giotto

NicFrenchy
12-02-09, 01:37

that just goes to prove how structurally sound the hotel really is :D

Another case of hit&Run... the Rabbit destroyed the hotel adn then went on to run to another one. Do you even go back to LL Anymore? did you offer your help for the re-building of 119's balconny?

HOw about the invoice for having to drain the swimming pool, scrub it and refill it the day after you fucked a girl in there?

Man, you're planting seeds, yes, but what about your financial obligations? :D all men are the same.... do some damage and take off... hahaha

So what's new? when are you back to town?
I need you to bring me some toys :) (NOT for me!!! for a missus) :D

Member #3428
12-02-09, 06:00
Man, you're planting seeds, yes, but what about your financial obligations? :D all men are the same.... do some damage and take off... hahaha

So what's new? when are you back to town?

I need you to bring me some toys :) (NOT for me!!! for a missus)

Jesus did Emmy or Auntie jilt you again? I'd love to come back when the no rabbit sign is removed. :D Yes I am trying to repopulate SEA in my image one girl at a time.

BTW I almost got kicked out of a hotel in thai last week for screwing the maid in the shower. I thought it was not noticed by Mgmt but it was. I got a nice email asking me when I come back in the future to please leave the staff alone. This from a lesbian manager... She did not mind me bringing 8 different girls a day to the room but god forbid I play with staff member, that is a no no I guess. I think now after saying this the No Rabbit sign went back up :D

I'm in hanoi then BKK on Sunday but you think I can get toys in hanoi? OK I bring you a red star T shirt OK. Toys will have to wait until Jan 3 when I come from MNL just PM me the type you want. Or actually another ISG guy can bring from the USA I know just the person. :D

Pita123
12-03-09, 00:26
Or actually another ISG guy can bring from the USA I know just the person. :D
Toys are cheaper in MNL than BKK?

Member #3428
12-03-09, 06:57
Toys are cheaper in MNL than BKK?

yeah if you know where to get them, the key is getting a working girl who is horny to know where to find them or you get over charged.

I actually think HongKong and China are the cheapest of all but PI is pretty cheap also.

SE Asia Joe
12-03-09, 16:16
yeah if you know where to get them, the key is getting a working girl who is horny to know where to find them or you get over charged.

I actually think HongKong and China are the cheapest of all but PI is pretty cheap also.
Hey Giotto:

Howzabout a "left luggage" service for all them expensive sex toys which one does NOT bring back home?!

You could even rent 'em out also - after suitable hygienic restoration of course!!

Think about it - you could have the largest collection of sex toys from all over the world for rent in Bangkok!!

Now.... how's THAT for a business model for you?! LOL!!

SEAJ

Giotto
12-03-09, 18:49
Hey Giotto:

Howzabout a "left luggage" service for all them expensive sex toys which one does NOT bring back home?!

You could even rent 'em out also - after suitable hygienic restoration of course!!

Think about it - you could have the largest collection of sex toys from all over the world for rent in Bangkok!!

Now.... how's THAT for a business model for you?! LOL!!

SEAJArgghhh,

before this goes any further I will create a separate thread:

"The Rabbits Ass Plugs for The Frog"

Giotto

Terry Terrier
12-04-09, 01:46
Having said that, NEP and SC are packed at these times.
Nic, thanks for the advice about NEP and Cowboy.
We left The Londoner at midnite. we'd been in there for a couple of hours. Apart from the fact that it was deserted, I forgot to mention that the band was ok and the expensive beer was (as always) a different experience for the taste buds. The last time I was in there at 10pm on a Friday night (a couple of years ago) it was rammed full of customers.

G's assessment is spot-on IMO, and not only for Bangkok: Tourist Thailand dealing with sextourists is mostly holding it's own. Tourist Thailand dealing with families and business people is fighting a losing battle.

Member #3428
12-04-09, 08:01
Argghhh,

Giotto

Better watch out, I just might show up with some Lao ladies on Sunday while I transit getting in from Hanoi and heading to Manila. And the mrs. rabbit knows I'm transiting, assumes with ladies in tow but not sure... Now that could be some interesting fireworks. Christ the Lao ladies sure are GFE...

Member #3428
12-04-09, 08:06
G's assessment is spot-on IMO, and not only for Bangkok: Tourist Thailand dealing with sextourists is mostly holding it's own. Tourist Thailand dealing with families and business people is fighting a losing battle.

The demographics have also been switching for a while now (multiple years not just recently), there is a rise of Indian / Pakistan / etc... tourists but a decline in EU / USA. The tourism model is evolving for Thailand for a while now.

SE Asia Joe
12-04-09, 08:12
Argghhh,

Giotto
And are you going to post up nice pictures of all your inventory on the thread??

A user's guide may also be useful for those of us not familiar with their usage!!

You gonna give quantity discounts for our friend Tansak?

SEAJ

Sonic Bam
12-04-09, 12:05
A user's guide may also be useful for those of us not familiar with their usage!!

Or a sex toy champion on the staff to give personal demos and 1-2-1 tuition. I can just guess who G would nominate .........

Pita123
12-04-09, 20:16
Or a sex toy champion on the staff to give personal demos and 1-2-1 tuition. I can just guess who G would nominate .........
Oh c'mon, spill the beans. Who?

Giotto
12-05-09, 05:36
Or a sex toy champion on the staff to give personal demos and 1-2-1 tuition. I can just guess who G would nominate .........EMMY!

Giotto

SE Asia Joe
12-05-09, 06:46
EMMY!

Giotto
Do you pronounce this name M.E.?

Like in yourself?

Muahahah

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
12-08-09, 06:34
Hey Giotto - whereforth art thou??

And all your amusing come backs!!

Missing you, guy!!

SEAJ

Sonic Bam
12-08-09, 10:33
Hey Giotto - whereforth art thou??
Bumped into him briefly yesterday when checking in - he was heading out of town last night for a couple of days. No witty repartee till he's back, I guess.

SE Asia Joe
12-08-09, 11:18
Bumped into him briefly yesterday when checking in - he was heading out of town last night for a couple of days. No witty repartee till he's back, I guess.
High-tailin' it outa town huh?!

The proverbail rats from sinkin' ships huh?!
Things MUST be rough down there!

SEAJ

Bule2004
12-17-09, 11:59
I have stayed at the LL several times before and will again next Tuesday.

Unfortunately, my Tuesday stay will not be very long (unlike previous stays).

Rather than monger around looking for a partner, I was thinking of pre-arranging a partner, perhaps from the LL lounge.

If anyone cares to refer an attractive, non-rush gal for a few hours of fun, please PM me or respond on this forum.

Thanks

Bule2004

Member #3428
12-17-09, 21:15
I have stayed at the LL several times before and will again next Tuesday.

Unfortunately, my Tuesday stay will not be very long (unlike previous stays).

Rather than monger around looking for a partner, I was thinking of pre-arranging a partner, perhaps from the LL lounge.

If anyone cares to refer an attractive, non-rush gal for a few hours of fun, please PM me or respond on this forum.

Thanks

Bule2004

Emmy, Guido

Sonic Bam
12-17-09, 21:28
When you get there tell Nat what you want and she'll sort you out with the right girl.
If you're getting in late, Dream Heaven Massage just down Soi 33 is open until 02:00. You can get take-out from there as well. www.dhm33.com

Bule2004
12-18-09, 10:23
Emmy, GuidoThanks. Emmy sounds interesting, but I will take a pass on Guido!

Bule2004

Member #3428
12-19-09, 00:55
Thanks. Emmy sounds interesting, but I will take a pass on Guido!

Bule2004

UM how to say this... emmy is sweet and wonderful and she surely makes my stays memorable and will go out of her way to assist you in everything you need. Was a waitress then the front desk and she is just there to do whatever the hotel needs and really if you need anything she's there to help you, a really wonderful staff member. A really wonderful person and I'm not joking about that. I haven't seen her in a while actually as not been around LL for a few months.

But... my post was kind of tongue in cheek (or in other words me just being an arse hole)... I don't think she has the right equipment that you are looking for in the bedroom.

But there are quite a few staff members there that deserve a drink to be bought for them (not the just the bar girls) as they really make the stays enjoyable. Actually I've missed the staff members more then the grumpy owner :D Giotto has a very good staff of maids, front desk, wait staff etc...

They are the ones that really make the stays enjoyable and the place feel like a home away from home.

NicFrenchy
12-19-09, 08:00
me just being an arse hole

Yes, you are :)

Now that we have cleared that up... EMMY is mine!! I would not let any ISG dirty fucker put his hairy paws on Emmy... I know I have not been performing to expectations (see my post inquiring about enhancement drugs) but I think it's too soon for Emmy to start adn replace me just yet.

So Back Off! :D

Member #3428
12-19-09, 08:23

It's a tough job but someone needs to do it. But I thought you were with Guido.. no?

SE Asia Joe
12-19-09, 08:54

Now that we have cleared that up... EMMY is mine!! I would not let any ISG dirty fucker put his hairy paws on Emmy... I know I have not been performing to expectations (see my post inquiring about enhancement drugs) but I think it's too soon for Emmy to start adn replace me just yet.

So Back Off! :D
She that Good eh???!!

You don;t have to worry about hairy paws.... I'd worry about other "hairy" protuberances!

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
12-19-09, 08:55
The Burgge Meister (sp.) himself!!

Has he skipped town??

Things that bad??

SEAJ

Finrod
12-20-09, 07:09
I dropped in briefly last night, first time in a real long time, only to find the meister gone. I did check out the sports bar but could not stay long. It will have to be some other time, it looks like.

Giotto
12-20-09, 07:20
I dropped in briefly last night, first time in a real long time, only to find the meister gone. I did check out the sports bar but could not stay long. It will have to be some other time, it looks like.Finrod,

Gone? No, still alive ... I was in yesterday night.

Basically October, November and December were not that bad up to now. Still more low season than high season - but tourism will not recover instantly only because the stock market rises, that needs some time.

Now there will be a very slow time for the bar and the restaurant, because the expats left Thailand for Christmas. The hotel does ok - so I hope that our girls will still be busy. Otherwise I consider it to be my duty to "help" them if they become too horny :) ...

Giotto

Giotto
12-20-09, 07:23
But there are quite a few staff members there that deserve a drink to be bought for them (not the just the bar girls) as they really make the stays enjoyable. Actually I've missed the staff members more then the grumpy owner :D Giotto has a very good staff of maids, front desk, wait staff etc
The Rabbit KTV,

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN :) ?

Giotto

Pita123
12-20-09, 07:39
Otherwise I consider it to be my duty to "help" them if they become too horny :) ...

So THAT's what's going on when I come in and ask if you are around and am told you are upstairs sleeping. ;)

Member #3428
12-20-09, 07:40
The Rabbit KTV,

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN :) ?

Giotto

Exactly what it says :D Your hotel staff members are better then what most hotel properties have and you know it. (Even if you have that fake furniture SEAJoe keeps bitching about... )

I'm sure being the grumpy owner the staff gives you headaches at times and don't always live up to your expectations but LL is not just a sports bar, the hotel / wait staff make the stays / visits enjoyable.

Member #3428
12-20-09, 07:43
So THAT's what's going on when I come in and ask if you are around and am told you are upstairs sleeping. ;)

No.. he is an old man.. he is really only sleeping :D

Giotto
12-20-09, 09:40
Pita, Rabbit, Joe,

If I have friends like you I really don't need any enemies.

All BESTARDS :) !!!!

Giotto

PS: I go sleep.

SE Asia Joe
12-20-09, 11:55
Pita, Rabbit, Joe,

If I have friends like you I really don't need any enemies.

All BESTARDS :) !!!!

Giotto

PS: I go sleep.
Ooooooohhh.... I AM touched now!!

I is offishully a friend, amigo, ami, good ole Bud' of Giotto.

But does that mean I cain't no longer complain 'bout your plastic .... no no, no, genuine imitation leather Naugahide ..... covered chairs??!

Muahahahaha!

SEAJ

Thierry I
12-20-09, 11:57
Now there will be a very slow time for the bar and the restaurant, because the expats left Thailand for Christmas. The hotel does ok - so I hope that our girls will still be busy. Otherwise I consider it to be my duty to "help" them if they become too horny.

GiottoGiotto, I am arriving on the 6th Jan again and volunteer to help you out with that one!

Giotto
12-20-09, 13:37
I is offishully a friend, amigo, ami, good ole Bud' of Giotto.
Muahahahaha!
...SE Asia Joe,

As you can easily see my English is still lousy. In your case I should have written:

If I had friends like like you I really wouldn't need any enemies.

There are friends and friends :) .

Giotto

Sonic Bam
12-21-09, 14:25
Since his little affairs have come to light, several of Tiger Woods' sponsors have dropped him.

However, Pfizer has decided to sponsor him.

They are making a new drug called Tiagra. It's good for 18 holes.

Pita123
12-21-09, 18:59
SE Asia Joe,

As you can easily see my English is still lousy. In your case I should have written:

If I had friends like like you I really wouldn't need any enemies.

There are friends and friends :) .

Giotto

Your English was just fine. SE Asia Joe just misinterpreted it to mean that you felt he is a friend. He conveniently missed the word IF.

Dreams
12-22-09, 08:06
Giotto, I am arriving on the 6th Jan again and volunteer to help you out with that one!
...also arriving on the 14th...Can't wait

SE Asia Joe
12-22-09, 17:19
Your English was just fine. SE Asia Joe just misinterpreted it to mean that you felt he is a friend. He conveniently missed the word IF.
No No No, he wrote IF he had friends - meaning he ain't got no friends at all!!!

Muahahaha

SEAJ

Ps. PITA - still being a Pain In The Ass, huh??!!:)

Giotto
12-24-09, 06:10
Seasons Greetings, Bestards!

Giotto

Centaurus
12-25-09, 04:28
Seasons Greetings, Bestards!

Giotto

Marry XXX-Miss!!

Pita123
12-26-09, 10:55
Ps. PITA - still being a Pain In The Ass, huh??!!:)

Since I certainly can't pass for a hansum man, what choice do I have?

NicFrenchy
12-26-09, 15:03
Since I certainly can't pass for a hansum man, what choice do I have?

Well how about being nice for a change? :D

Terry Terrier
12-27-09, 00:46
Terry Terrier,

Surprise :)!

Depends a bit on the day - usually there is some action until 1 am, and we close very rarely before that time.

Soi 33 in general has early business during the week, business guys come in for dinner in the restaurants here and start some bar hopping then around 8 pm . There are only very few days when the bar is still crowded after midnight, and we then open longer.

Late night places here in Soi 33 are Mojo's, Renoir - and obviously now also the MusicStation next to Livingstone's.

Send me a PM when you are here next time, I will show you around.

Giotto
Thanks for the explanation G, appreciated. I don't negotiate with right wing extremists such as yourself, so my next visit to your place will be unannounced.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year anyway.

Pita123
12-27-09, 05:32
Well how about being nice for a change? :D

And take the risk that nobody would recognize me?

NicFrenchy
12-27-09, 05:43
And take the risk that nobody would recognize me?

Hehehe you got a point

NicFrenchy
12-27-09, 05:51
Anyone knows what happened to the Kid?

After lunch yesterday I left him at Akane33... still no sign of life from him so I hope they did not kill him over there :D

Giotto
12-27-09, 06:10
Anyone knows what happened to the Kid?

After lunch yesterday I left him at Akane33... still no sign of life from him so I hope they did not kill him over there :DFroggy,

He survived (don't know how). Came over afterwards and had a beer with me.

Giotto

Giotto
12-27-09, 06:12
Thanks for the explanation G, appreciated. I don't negotiate with right wing extremists such as yourself, so my next visit to your place will be unannounced.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year anyway.Terry Terrier,

still running the subversive communist infiltration strategy of the 1970's ... will you guys never learn :) ?

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, too.

Giotto

Pita123
12-28-09, 06:17
Froggy,

He survived (don't know how). Came over afterwards and had a beer with me.

Giotto

He may have survived the post-Akane beer, but he didn't survive the night. What DID you put in that beer? I spoke to him yesterday afternoon and he was groggy and tired. He didn't make the class trip to La Belle.

Pita123
12-31-09, 05:07
All the girls were touching it last night. Giotto himself touched it. Some people can comment on male nipples but wouldn't touch it.

Fox Two
12-31-09, 05:22
Well, I'm having a bit of an issue I'm working through. I barfined one of the new girls late last night. Her english is virtually nonexistent, but she fits one of the types of looks I like. Anyway, she falls asleep after I shower so I let her be. I'm not interested in having sex with a sleeping girl. It's just glorified masturbation to me. I figure we can have a happy ending in the morning since I was feeling tired myself. Well, morning comes, and after some struggle to understand what she's saying, I find out she wants to go home and is asking for her LT money. I give her some money (not what she asked for) and off she goes.

So now I'm trying to figure out what went wrong with this encounter. I'm not happy with the lack of service I got, but was I simply being too soft with this girl? Should I ask for my barfine back? Should I have expected this end result and now, knowing better, just pick a different girl or take my business elsewhere entirely? If any of you bestards out there have gone through this, some advice would be welcome.

Cheers,

FT

Fox Two
12-31-09, 05:26
All the girls were touching it last night. Giotto himself touched it. Some people can comment on male nipples but wouldn't touch it.

Aww, you went about it all wrong, I'd have touched it if you had asked nicely and offered a decent barfine. hahaha.

SE Asia Joe
12-31-09, 06:13
Well, I'm having a bit of an issue I'm working through. I barfined one of the new girls late last night. Her english is virtually nonexistent, but she fits one of the types of looks I like. Anyway, she falls asleep after I shower so I let her be. I'm not interested in having sex with a sleeping girl. It's just glorified masturbation to me. I figure we can have a happy ending in the morning since I was feeling tired myself. Well, morning comes, and after some struggle to understand what she's saying, I find out she wants to go home and is asking for her LT money. I give her some money (not what she asked for) and off she goes.

So now I'm trying to figure out what went wrong with this encounter. I'm not happy with the lack of service I got, but was I simply being too soft with this girl? Should I ask for my barfine back? Should I have expected this end result and now, knowing better, just pick a different girl or take my business elsewhere entirely? If any of you bestards out there have gone through this, some advice would be welcome.

Cheers,

FT
TIME IS MONEY!!

That's what you forgot - whether its time to screw or time to sleep - it was your choice on how to spend it.... and her right to her $$$

Sorry, but that's how I look at it and how it IS!

A Happy New Year Y'all

SEAJ

Ps. Is it a Happy New Decade also ?
Since we're not gonna be in the noughties any more?

SE Asia Joe
12-31-09, 06:17
You get a room at Liverstones Lodge, do you get NOT to pay Herr Giotto if you use it ONLY to actually sleep?

Any discounts if the next time I stay and I only use it to sleep? Any surcharges if I also use it for other activities??

Muahahaha!!

SEAJ

Member #3428
12-31-09, 06:24
TIME IS MONEY!!

That's what you forgot - whether its time to screw or time to sleep - it was your choice on how to spend it.... and her right to her $$$

A Happy New Year Y'all

SEAJ

Ps. Is it a Happy New Decade also ?
Since we're not gonna be in the noughties any more?

I guess it is now the start of the nice guy decade huh? Time is money but her job is to spread her legs, bend over, suck and fuck... for atleast one completion. Not fall asleep (or maybe pretend to sleep).

Sure I've had girls fall asleep or pass out but they made up for it in the morning with atleast one score. For a girl to be barfined, fall asleep, wake up want money and leave without performing her job then, besides the punter being too nice a guy I do find fault with the service provider.

If she works in bar where guys take her for sex she should know her job and yes shit happens, but she should have taken care of him in the morning. If she did not offer to perform in the morning then I would have booted her with a swift slap on her arse and nothing else. And if she did not perform in the morning and wanted money I would have done more like talk to mamasan or such about the girls performance. I don't think she maybe understands her job is to do what she can to ensure customer satisfaction.

Wow service in BKK must be slipping. Guess it is time for an ass hole to come back to stir the pot a little.

Member #3428
12-31-09, 06:26
You get a room at Liverstones Lodge, do you get NOT to pay Herr Giotto if you use it ONLY to actually sleep?

Any discounts if the next time I stay and I only use it to sleep? Any surcharges if I also use it for other activities??

Muahahaha!!

SEAJ

Actually, I think if you use your room for sleep only they send Guido to take care of you.

SE Asia Joe
12-31-09, 06:35
I guess it is now the start of the nice guy decade huh? Time is money but her job is to spread her legs, bend over, suck and fuck... for atleast one completion. Not fall asleep (or maybe pretend to sleep).

Sure I've had girls fall asleep or pass out but they made up for it in the morning with atleast one score. For a girl to be barfined, fall asleep, wake up want money and leave without performing her job then, besides the punter being too nice a guy I do find fault with the service provider.

If she works in bar where guys take her for sex she should know her job and yes shit happens, but she should have taken care of him in the morning. If she did not offer to perform in the morning then I would have booted her with a swift slap on her arse and nothing else. And if she did not perform in the morning and wanted money I would have done more like talk to mamasan or such about the girls performance. I don't think she maybe understands her job is to do what she can to ensure customer satisfaction.

Wow service in BKK must be slipping. Guess it is time for an ass hole to come back to stir the pot a little.
Yeah - but is it the gal's fault that Fox2 was being an old softee?

I mean it was him who let her leave and AFTER gving her some $$ even!!

It was ... I guess... within his rights to demand that he do her PRIOR to paying her - but as it was (or as he tells it), it WAS his decision to do what he did.

And as for "....If she did not offer to perform in the morning ...." OFFER???? You gotta be kidding!! Why should she if she can get away with NOT offering anythin'??!! Like I said - it's Fox2's fault for being an old softee!

Even going back to the Mamasan - is it her fault if Fox2 did NOT demand that her gal fulfill her part of the deal?

Nah.... I say don't cry over spilt milk!

SEAJ

Member #3428
12-31-09, 06:54
Yeah - but is it the gal's fault that Fox2 was being an old softee?

I mean it was him who let her leave and AFTER gving her some $$ even!!

It was ... I guess... within his rights to demand that he do her PRIOR to paying her - but as it was (or as he tells it), it WAS his decision to do what he did.

Even going back to the Mamasan - is it her fault if Fox2 did NOT demand that her gal fulfill her part of the deal?

Nah.... I say don't cry over spilt milk!

SEAJ

OK your view point. I view a service establishment as being that, an establishment that provides service, ensures the employees know the duties expected of their job, and ensures that clients are taken care of.

You order a steak dinner, they bring you an empty plate, then later they give you bill for steak dinner. Are you going to pay that without a complaint?

You call it crying over spilled milk, I call it ensuring proper treatment next time, and educating this young girl in the finer points of taking care of clients at this establishment so she atleast tries to take care of the customers next time if this happens again. Especially clients staying in house. That's the point of talking to the mamasan.

Can I ask you how a establishment should know when and how things are going good or wrong or how to improve if there is not feedback? Feedback is not only positive, the most valuable feedback is the negative feedback and that is how places provide a higher level of service consistently. I do not look at that as crying over spilled milk. I would think the mamasan should be happy to hear about this as it shows her who she needs to work with more and it shows her a customer that was not completely happy so she can ensure he is taken care of in the future and there are no misunderstandings or such. I thought that was the reason to have a mamasan, to make sure the girls and the customers are happy and taken care of.

When my employees muck up I take the blame from the customer, educate the employee on how to handle their job, and make it up to the customer.

But yes, I think she smelled "nice guy" all over Fox2 and took advantage of that to the fullest.

You state he let her leave... he should throw her down and force her? Can't do that but he sure better not have paid her too much. Actually paying her anything I find fault with. But the funniest thing is that the girl actually thought she deserved payment. She must have a high opinion of herself if she thinks guys are paying her to "sleep" next to them.

SE Asia Joe
12-31-09, 07:00
OK your view point. I view a service establishment as being that, an establishment that provides service, ensures the employees know the duties expected of their job, and
Like I said before, the nicest thing on this board is that one can agree to disagree - without any rancour and/or bad feelings. This is the best thing on ISG!

And come to think of it, I actually agree to most of your points - but I just want Fox2 to feel a bit better about it all. You know, doin' his part to alleviate pain and sufferin' and whatever!!

Hapy Nu Decade!!

SEAJ

Bigfoot16
12-31-09, 07:12
It's a good thing I wasn't there. I could have paid her the whole LT fee upfront. I'm the guy that didn't get DATY in October and livened up the dialog on this forum for a week as you guys discussed it LOL

I have actually learned a lot since then and am looking forward to my next visit to LOS and LL.

Member #3428
12-31-09, 07:15
but I just want Fox2 to feel a bit better about it all. You know, doin' his part to alleviate pain and sufferin' and whatever!!

Why? Kick him in his nuts when he's down :D Make sure he never makes these mistakes again. He must have a case of blue balls to all hell by now :D

Who the hell said there was no rancour on this board?

Seriously... if a guy was wrong I would expect the mamasan to tell him to FUCK off. But in this case... I think the establishment should be infomred as this girl played something here, either young and not fully understanding things or she pulled something. I'm voting for being young and not fully understanding things.

Folks go to LL to be taken care of at a higher standard then just any old place, not taken advantage of. Now I think this night for this girl was a mistake not a criminal act and I think Fox2 is too nice of a guy. But if it is not talked about it could cause damage to the customers opinion of the place (trust me on this folks) and this is exactly the type of thing I think the mgmt wants to know about as they do try to hold themselves to a higher standard then say any old bar at NEP.

Enjoy the new year folks be safe....

Member #3428
12-31-09, 07:25
I have actually learned a lot since then and am looking forward to my next visit to LOS and LL.

Shit I seem to remember reading some of that... now you bought that horrible E-book... Let me know when you go I'll show you how to be a complete bastard wh@re :D

Seriously... there are learning curves and the negatives and positives are educational and helpful to all folks so it's good for your posts. Now you learned some and will enjoy more, and you still are going back to LL so what is wrong? Nothing all is good. There is nothing wrong with an honest complaint, mistake or disagreement.

Giotto
12-31-09, 08:01
All the girls were touching it last night. Giotto himself touched it.
...Pita123,

What the hell are you talking about :)?

Giotto

NicFrenchy
12-31-09, 13:43
You guys have it twisted...

You pay the LT Fee for the girl's company! that's it.
you pay for her to be with you for ST or LT. whatever you do during these hours is up to YOU.
You can screw her silly for 8 hours (yes KTV, you know you do), or just go for dinner, drinks and cuddle after with no sex in the morning.
I know guys that don't fuck these girls, they are very happy just being in their company and sleeping beside them.
Different strokes for different folks.

Fox2, you did not get owned by the girls, you could have woken her up and she would have performed, but you chose not to.

One day the same thing happened to me in Angels (of all places), I go shower unassisted adn when I came out, the girl was sleeping.
I chose not to wake her up.
15mn before the end, I woke her up and asked her to get ready, she was so shocked she slept so long she was profusely apologetic.
She promised me that the next time I come to Angel I have to choose her adn she give me free Boom Boom.
I took her up on the offer, extended my time for a second hour and got my free fuck. She said I had good heart to let her sleep and she will not forget me. Anyhow, 2 hours in Angels + FS for 800 thb.
I gave her a nice hefty tip of course.

Bule2004
12-31-09, 23:47
Dream Heaven Massage just down Soi 33 is open until 02:00. You can get take-out from there as well. www.Dhm33.comSorry for the late post, guys, but I had a helluva time with jet lag back to the States.

As usual, I had a great time at the Lodge, and appreciate the information you and others provided to make my brief layover in Bangkok both productive and enjoyable!

Brief report: I squeezed in time to visit the Dream Heaven Massage down on the road from the Lodge on Soi 33. I stopped by around 8 pm and was impressed by the beauties in the small reception area. I asked to see the pricelist and decided on a two hour massage at 1700 Baht, only 200 more than the one hour massage.

I asked one of the girls in the reception area if she could accompany me, but she told me that she only worked as a greeter, not a masseuse.. The woman behind the counter volunteered to choose a masseuse for me, and asked me what my preferences were (nice, firm tits and a good body). The masseuse she brought out was not really to my liking, so I asked to choose my own. She agreed without a hassle.

I chose An, who has been mentioned once or twice in the Massage Thread. An had a beautiful face, nice long legs and two pert tits jutting out from her uniform. An led me upstairs to the massage room and prepared her soap and oils for the massage. We both undressed for a shower and An gave me a nice scrubbing in preparation for the massage session.

Guys, I have lived in Indonesia for a long time, traveled to a number of developing countries, and looked forward to the opportunity to have a genuine soapy in Bangkok. The massage room at Dream Heaven Massage was not what I imagined; I. E., I expected a whirlpool or jacuzzi-type setting, with a Queen sized bed. The room was very small, the cot was firm and suitable for a normal massage, but the set-up was not right, in my opinion, for a long sought soapy. (Language was a problem as well, but that was my fault.)

An was marginally competent at her job, but I only had an eight hour layover and wanted to visit Soi Cowboy before sleeping for a couple of hours at the Lodge. When she finished with my back and rolled me over, I gave in to selfish instincts and let her bring me to a climax with a tit fuck, thoroughly wasting the extra hour I paid for!

Bottom line: For less money in Indonesia, I would have received a much nicer room, with whirlpool, stereo, TV and large shower/bath. Likewise, an Indonesian masseuse at an equivalent facility would, again in my opinion, have been a stunner. All-in-all, I enjoyed the session in Dream, but it paled in comparison to the services I would usually receive in Indonesia. This is not a complaint for Bangkok's soapy massage so much as it is a plug for guys to visit Indonesia, which is usually off the radar.

Bule2004

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Bigfoot16
01-01-10, 02:00
Shit I seem to remember reading some of that... now you bought that horrible E-book... Let me know when you go I'll show you how to be a complete bastard wh@re :D

Seriously... there are learning curves and the negatives and positives are educational and helpful to all folks so it's good for your posts. Now you learned some and will enjoy more, and you still are going back to LL so what is wrong? Nothing all is good. There is nothing wrong with an honest complaint, mistake or disagreement.
I'm an experiential learner. I have learned more from mistakes than reading books but I bought the book anyway. That's a lesson I'll have to remember. LOL

Member #3428
01-01-10, 05:33
You guys have it twisted...

Well I am one twisted SOB that is for sure so maybe.....

But come on Frency…. It’s not that simple and this isn’t about getting the barfine back it is about a lady that did not perform her duties and expected payment for it. However if you look at the Pattaya Thread there was a report recently about a girl who changed her mind about LT and they guy walked her back and got his bar fine back. So Soi 6 in Pattaya is more customer friendly then Soi 33 in BKK? Wow now that could start a fight if that get’s posted outside this thread :D

Now yes Fox2 is a great guy, too nice, hell of a lot nicer then me and you. He did not want to roll a girl over, slap her awake and get a poor performance out of her. That’s not how people should treat girls, OK you want to act like that then go to Pattaya but Soi 33 supposedly holds itself out as a place for higher end clients, as such we hope that guys are good to the girls. LL always was a place where customers are taken care of, a good spot for rookies as they don’t play games with people and take care of their clients. You can trust in them to assist you, it’s not just a hotel and restaurant.

You yourself report multiple times that if the girl is not performing go switch it, your advice multiple times is to not take things from the girls and go talk to the mamasan and not be afraid to complain that the performance was bad or switch girls. Usually you report things like this in the MP threads or such. Now you say that we are paying the BF for a girls company and we should pay her to fall asleep while we shower? Yes we pay a bar fine for a girl to come out with us, and we pay her for services rendered. AGREE with that 100%. And yes I do understand some people bar fine girls for non sexual reasons, I’ve actually done that on occasion (rarely). Might Shock the hell out of you but it is true.

It sounds like it is late and the girl feel asleep while he is sleeping, so if the bar was closed what could he do except be a nice guy, go to rest, and punt in the morning. But the girl wanted LT money for falling asleep on him and did not do anything to alleviate his blue balls in the morning time. So for this you say it’s all OK and you’d pay the provider happily and go on your merry way? Ko hok my little French friend…

I liked your story about Akane, it shows that yes we (ok maybe only you and not me) are nice guys. HOWEVER you are a well known customer there, I bet you knew the girl from earlier visits, and YOU DID GET a refund or action after. IE the girl gave you, the customer, satisfaction after a screw up. The girl in question here did not, she asked for money. I can not, will not, refuse to believe that you of all people would walk into a MP, let a girl sleep, pay her the fee, and go merrily on your way. There is more to the store then you state here. If it was a new place or new girl you for sure would have switched girls, talked to the mamasan, something… Just like you should have.

Now if you flew into BKK for holiday like Fox2 probably did and a girl feel asleep on you and she did not provide services in the morning but wanted payment, you think there should be no talking to mamasan about this behavior? I stated that he should talk to mamasan as it is something they should know the lady did (or more importantly they should know what she did not do). How will the girl learn that, atleast in my opinion, if this happens again she should atleast try to provide services in the morning, or not ask for LT money, or something. That her job, by working in a bar, is to provide services to customers, that most customers are coming to LL and staying at LL and paying a bar fine to have sexual relations with her, not for her to fall asleep while the customer takes a shower, and then ask for payment in the morning without providing any services.

Now if Fox2 wanted a girl to snore next to him all night long then he got what he wanted (and what she gave him). But by his post it sure sounds like he wanted to have sexual relations with this girl and she wanted payment for sleeping. Now, maybe you say you would not, but for sure it is something that I and assume many folks would raise to the mamasan and it is something that they should be made aware of. If it is NEP, Soi Cowboy, Soi 33, Pattaya, or LL , it should be discussed in my opinion. And I am sorry but I am pretty sure you would have not paid her a dime or raised this issue with the mamasan. And I am sure you would have not been too happy about a girl falling asleep and waking up asking for payment and not doing any services in the morning.

TIT… shit happens, live and learn, go with the flow, but take care of the customer should be stressed to this lady so they can continue to provide a high level of services to the clients.

So... I guess I view the entire thing differently then most folks, eh... what else is new... I would think that most punters would not be happy with this and would hope that it would be rectified.

Member #3428
01-01-10, 05:34
I'm an experiential learner. I have learned more from mistakes than reading books but I bought the book anyway. That's a lesson I'll have to remember. LOL

LOL... me too, but I'm a slow learner so I keep making the same damn mistakes over and over and over..... :D

Pita123
01-01-10, 06:56
TIME IS MONEY!!

I don't agree with this in this scenario. If she's already tired she should have declined the BF. She should expect to get down at least once. Same thing for a taxi driver that understands wrongly where you are going. He should not expect you to pay for his mistake.

Pita123
01-01-10, 07:06
Pita123,

What the hell are you talking about :)?

Giotto

Sure, now you play like you have no idea.

BTW it was good to see you and all the others last night. Looked like business around the pool was brisk and a good time was had by all. Even that local guy was entertaining until he didn't get the system.

Next year send the neighbors to Hua Hin and bring some speakers outside. At the very least get some pigs turning on spits like they had at Cowboy.

Sawadee Pi Mai!

SE Asia Joe
01-01-10, 10:36
I don't agree with this in this scenario. If she's already tired she should have declined the BF. She should expect to get down at least once. Same thing for a taxi driver that understands wrongly where you are going. He should not expect you to pay for his mistake.
You GOTTA!!! be kidding!!

Declined the BF??!!! ROFLMAO!!

You really think that ANY gal is gonna decline any chance of $$$ just coz she's tired?

And you forget, individuals with "un-complicated minds" fall asleep at the drop of a .... whatever!! And I'd suggest that most WG's falls into that category.

Otherwise, how could they sleep so easily at all the different and strange beds they have to lay their sweet li'l heads on every night?

Ad if anyone is gonna be a knight in shining armour and allow her to sleep... and then only makes a bit of protest but still pays her when she wakes up... You gonna fault her?? Hellooooo....??!!

The key to this all is that it was Fox2's choice to have handled it the way he did. He probably regretted what he did - AFTER the fact - and now some of you guys are edging him to get his pound of flesh back. Too late I say!!

SEAJ

Ps. As for taxi drivers.... well.... I don't sleep with taxi drivers and they don't smell as sweet!!

SE Asia Joe
01-01-10, 10:42
Well I am one twisted SOB that is for sure so maybe.....

But come on Frency…. It’s not that simple .
It IS that simple Tan!!

He screwed up and now you guys are edging him on to get his pound of flesh back...

Gotta hand it to you though... you DO have a ways with your words!! Respects!!

And besides which - its Chwismas/Noo Year/Noo decade and peace and goodwill to all men and all that!!

So Happy New Year Tan, Happy New Year Fox.... and just go and make it all up in the new year.

Forgeddabout it all and get laid better now!!

SEAJ

Nvslim
01-01-10, 12:38
It IS that simple Tan!!

SEAJ

It's never that simple. We have heard comments on both sides but we have not heard from Giotto. He usually chimes in with a King Solomon-like solution to problems like this.

Slim

P.S.

Hope everyone had a good holiday season and here's hoping the worst of 2010 is no worse than the best of 2009.

Herr Giotto: Hope LL thrives in 2010. Might make it there yet.

will

Giotto
01-01-10, 13:56
Sure, now you play like you have no idea.
Pita123,

I definitely have no idea what you are talking about.

Giotto

BionicMan
01-01-10, 15:49
well, i'm having a bit of an issue i'm working through. .......
cheers,

ft
after having read also the later comment, let me add my 2 cents.
fox2 should have reported back to mamasan as there is a strange girl at large in here and others might get the same (non)treatment.
what's the point of needing to ask for in the morning. maybe she did not have to deliberately offer some service (although she should have been pro-active, but definetely she is a lazy girl), but what should fox2 have done? [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) her?
he admitted being soft, but on the other hand as he pointed out: f**** a sleepy one is like a masturbation. forcing her to sex is just cleaning your pipelines.
time is money...ehmm..yes, but if she works in a bar and she is bar fines she must damn know what her time is for.
i agree, fox2 should not have paid her in the morning. eventually the case woul dhave been raised with mama-san.
we could have heard her side of the story, legitimate or not.
but as things seems to have gone, we have now a happy provider making money by providing nothing.
this is as bad as when people do overpay girls.
heard a lot of complaints on this here. so this is the same: overpaid here 100%:)
bar fine pays her time to the establishment for not working there, her time is paid when she entertains the customer at the bar (tips and ladydrinks) and with the st/lt fee when she entertains the customer in his room.
unless fox2 has a fetish to feel happy by just looking at a sleeping beauty, she did not entertained him, she did not give him her time.
on the contrary, he gave her a nice bed to sleep in!
we all know scams happen when you pay a girl lt and then in an hour she goes etc. but at least something happened!

Member #3428
01-02-10, 00:35
You GOTTA!!! be kidding!!

Declined the BF??!!! ROFLMAO!!

You really think that ANY gal is gonna decline any chance of $$$ just coz she's tired?

Actually with LL girls in the past YES. And actually in many places not just LL. I've heard LL girls tell customers the truth, I'm tired, I"m sick, I'm not feeling well, I have to study, I have early exam, etc... They were very honest girls and one of the benefits of going to LL. You knew you would be treated well, fairly, and justly. Such the reason for people to go there and people to recommend it.

But if girls are starting to act like any old ho's, which I do not believe, then there are problems and that is exactly one of the main reasons this should be raised so it is aired and it can be fixed. But mostly it sounds like this girl is new and needs to learn her job function. And as TIT, when things were mucked up I knew that the staff at LL (mamsan) would still take care of me, and I expect the same is for all of us as the staff is great.

Now for me the reasons the girls refused to go with me were very different... "You're an asshole", "I'm afraid of you". and my favorite "there is no way I am going to let you fuck me all night long." Now who says LL girls are not honest :D But hell, atleast I knew where I stood and what was going to happen, or I should say NOT happen.

AFTER the fact - and now some of you guys are edging him to get his pound of flesh back. Too late I say!!

Pound of flesh? Hold on my friend we are talking about going to talk to the mamasan about this. I don't think anyone is crying over a bar fine but it is about voicing your opinion and concerns. I furthered it by claiming I'd talk to the mamasan about educating this young lady on her job responsibilities especially to in house guests.

Do you want us all to be mindless sheep following the whims of bar girls and accepting what is provided without voicing our concerns and issues to the mamasan? I say NO !!! Voice your happiness and your sorrows, let them know if there was good job or not. But you call this edging him on to get his pound of flesh... we view this differently.

We have a customer, who probably flew long distances to go to enjoy. And he is not happy. So now you have a customer in house who is displeased, he even stated I think "take my business elsewhere." So your advice is to keep his feelings inside, not talk about it, walk away and LL loses a customer. I disagree. I see that it is his right and duty to talk about this so future customers do not get the same treatment. PLUS most importantly, LL has a chance to make things good so it does not lose a customer or have a customer walk away unhappy.

I've stated, if a customer is wrong then of course the mamasan has every right to tell the customer to FUCK OFF and if the mamasan does not care that the girl fell asleep while he showered, woke up asked for money, walked out without providing services then the mamasan can tell Fox2 this and Fox2 knows where he stands and can make his own choices.

But it is best to air your grievences instead of just feeling jilted and walking away. That is the worst thing to do, if Fox2 can air his opinion and see what happens then good. But don't walk away without talking first, TIT, shit happens, don't bottle it up and walk away that is my view. Even if there is a disagreement you can let things dry out over time and then kiss and make up later.

We have heard comments on both sides but we have not heard from Giotto. He usually chimes in with a King Solomon-like solution to problems like this.

Really? I thought Giotto repeatedly states he won't interfere between a customer and a bar girl. He runs a hotel and restaurant that is why he has mamasan's. I never suggested Giotto get involved.

If you were him and you ran this place, can you imagine having lunch with your family and some guy walk up to you and complain "I bar fined a girl last night and she refused to swallow my cum now I am not happy" Nope... let the mamasan handle the bar issues. Up to the staff and mamasan's to keep the customers happy or let the customers walk away in situations like this.

Fox Two
01-02-10, 05:51
Thanks for the feedback, both positive and critical. To clarify, the issue I had was never about getting back my LT fee. It was more about the lapse in service and the audacity of asking for money without rendering said services. I suppose this could happen with a Nana girl, but LL girls should have more polish and class. In the end, my issues were resolved well enough and I think the discussion here helped with how things came out. For that I'm grateful for you guys.

After my disappointing evening, I did indeed have a talk with the mamasan about it in the morning. She listened to the issues I had and the initial response was, "I *told* you her English was not good". At which point, I was ready to start looking for another place to stay. But I wanted to give her a chance to look into it and see what developed on this forum. Later that evening, Som (who is not mamasan, but her words carry more weight) pulled me aside and told me I would be getting back what I paid my girl. She said that my girl had been trying unsuccessfully to tell me that she had had her period and that was why she wanted to go home. Som also said it was wrong for my girl to ask for LT money if nothing happened, so as a lesson, she was going to have my girl return the fee. This was not how she wanted the LL girls to behave and she didn't want to start a precedent.

I think things have resolved themselves adequately. I recognize that there are other subtle issues and nuances here, but they can be left unaddressed for the moment. The new girl has been counseled on her actions and I have lessons learned myself on the dangers of pulling a girl who is difficult to communicate with.

Cheers,

F2

SE Asia Joe
01-02-10, 06:51
Actually with LL girls in the past ....................." Nope... let the mamasan handle the bar issues. Up to the staff and mamasan's to keep the customers happy or let the customers walk away in situations like this.
Good God Tan!! You really know how to Carpet Bomb dontcha??

Uncle Uncle Uncle - I give up... you win... hands down...yes a great mongering mind at work you have there!!

And MY GOD - now I CAN see how you're with your Li'l SYT's. Unrelenting!!

And since we've now all had the benefit of hearing back from Fox2, it's proof positive that you Tan - ARE right!!

And a Happy New Decade again to y'all!! May it bring more pussy and less issues!!! You too Herr Giotto!!

SEAJ

Member #3428
01-02-10, 09:37
Good God Tan!! You really know how to Carpet Bomb dontcha??

Well, let's just say it's not only the girls who think I'm an ass hole.

But Fox2... might be pacified for a while at least, the girl supposedly was counseled, and all because we had a friendly discussion which of course Herr Giotto was watching (and I'm sure passed on to others) if not actively participating.

I know there's a no rabbit's allowed sign out but I doubt I'm on his ignore list... at least not yet but maybe soon :D

Nvslim
01-02-10, 15:48
[QUOTE=Fox Two]

Later that evening, Som (who is not mamasan, but her words carry more weight) pulled me aside and told me I would be getting back what I paid my girl. She said that my girl had been trying unsuccessfully to tell me that she had had her period and that was why she wanted to go home. Som also said it was wrong for my girl to ask for LT money if nothing happened, so as a lesson, she was going to have my girl return the fee. This was not how she wanted the LL girls to behave and she didn't want to start a precedent.

/QUOTE]

When I said Giotto had not commented, he has in the past smoothed over disputes. Even, if it was to let his staff take care of the matter. I am glad Fox 2 get some relief and his comment about communication with the ladies is very valid.

Slim

BionicMan
01-02-10, 18:06
It looks hte matter has been well managed by LL as a whole, Mamasan, Som or Giotto or Guido... it is somehow irrelevant. Fox got the money back also as a good principle, and the girl understood.
She might not be fluent in english, but she should have mentioned something in thai to whoever brokered the deal. Maybe too young and unexperienced on how to handle such a matter? maybe a (new?) lesson learnt for mama-san, although I doubt mama-san should not be aware of these things to happen...regularly! So it should be part of the initiation brief for the job.

Giotto
01-03-10, 03:25
It's never that simple. We have heard comments on both sides but we have not heard from Giotto. He usually chimes in with a King Solomon-like solution to problems like this.
Nvslim,

King Solomon, wow, too much honour ... ok, my take on the issue:

Girls story

After reading Fox Two’s report I got involved, of course. I checked the girls background, she works here since about 2 months, no complaints up to now. A few positive feedbacks from customers. The girl is young, quite new in the business, beautiful, inexperienced, reasonably behaving (not yet a real lady), always smiling, she has lots of customers.

Her story: It was a long night, and when both of them finally got to the room the girl found out that her period had come. Due to a lack of English vocabulary and shyness she was not able to explain the problem to her customer. The next morning the customer gave her some money and she left.

Do I buy the girls story? I am not 100 % sure – but due to the fact that there were no other complaints up to now I tend to buy the sudden period, that initiated the problem. I don’t buy that the customer simply gave her money – I think she somehow initiated the money flow pro-actively.

Overall Understanding of the Issue

Long night, girl tired, menstruation comes. So far so good / bad. Now we have to consider the mentality of Thais in general and of Thai working girls in this specific case. A farang is a walking ATM machine, and whatever we try to teach them – this general functionality/”purpose” of a farang is present in the minds of Thai people. She had spent time with the customer (though no sexual activities happened), she had entertained him, she had slept in his bed in that night. So – in her opinion she was entitled to a part of her fee – and because the customer was a farang he anyway has enough money to pay. This is how Thai people think. And this will most likely be close to what she thought, when she “organized” the money flow in the morning.

Fox Two told me that she has asked for some money. I have no doubt that she did that. She should not have done it (if she followed western business culture standards), but because she is Thai and a working girl she did. It’s as easy as that.

Another Perspective

It was argued in the reports below that such a thing should not happen in a higher class bar such as Livingstone’s Lodge Sports Lounge pretends to be. My answer would be: Dream on! It will happen from time to time, whatever training we do, how many times we explain rules and expected behaviour ... it will happen from time to time even with girls from the high end gentlemen clubs. It’s an unavoidable, unpleasant side-effect of the business. The only option we have is trying to reduce the number of occurences to a minimum.

But:

We always teach the girls that working at Livingstone’s is not necessarily and only about sex – it is about entertaining the customer, creating a good time for him. I always tell newbies that if they only want sex they shall go to massage parlours or gogo bars. Taking a girl from a hostess bar should add something to the experience, otherwise the higher prices of Soi 33 are not justifiable. I also explain to newbies that the girls in Soi 33 are mostly normal women and no sex monsters – specialized sex providers can better be found in massage parlours.

If I were a girl working here at Livingstone’s I would turn this argumentation around – in the above described case. Then I had at least partially delivered ... a certain fee would be adequate – despite the fact that no sexual activities have happened. If we now expect the girl not to get paid at all we don’t follow our own teachings and argumentation and reduce the service to solely the sexual activity. That would not be fair for the girl.

A Training Issue?

To a certain extent. Of course this incident could have been avoided, if the girl spoke sufficient English. We offered English courses for the staff some time ago, but barely anybody showed up. Most of the girls work in the night, and sleep during the day :), no time for English lessons ...

We can also argue that we should not allow girls with insufficient English to work at Livingstones. But let’s be realistic – the girls are learning English in the bed. It’s just a question of time, until they can explain themselves in a situation as described above. Should we hire girls with insufficient English to work at Livingstone’s? May be not – but we need to permanently hire and educate girls, to develop them to hostesses, otherwise we will not have any. It’s not so easy to get well behaving hostesses that fit into our concept.

Customers Perspective

I understand the customers frustration if a night ends like this. Things went well before, and suddenly the final act does not materialize. That’s really frustrating.

It’s difficult to define a rule how a customer should react in such a situation. Many out there will argue: No sex, no money. I personally would NOT support such a reaction. But I would cut the fee to a reasonable minimum, to teach the girl, that certain expectations were not fulfilled. I would under no circumstances cut the fee to zero – firstly because I received some time and entertainment. Secondly because I don’t want to reduce myself to behave like an animal only driven by it’s biological reproduction instincts. Thirdly because I know, that I am financially in a much stronger position than the girl, she really might need money – so let her have at least a part of the agreed fee.

“Up to you” :) how to react. I think Fox Two handled the issue very well. A gentleman's behaviour. He was able to look into the mirror that morning, with self respect. Others might not even understand what this means – and those people are in my POV on a way to completely lose it, sooner or later.

Now – I expect to be penalized for this remarks :) !

Outcome

We talked to the girl and told her that this was not the right way of dealing with the specific situation. Our main target of the discussion was to teach her that her way of dealing with the situation was wrong, and that things like this should not happen again. We suggested that she returns the fee to the customer.

We credited the bar fine to the customers invoice.

Disturbing Facts

The following facts are much more disturbing than the original story:

The mamasan did obviously not react properly, after the customer complained.

This issue must be addressed, and it will be. The mentioned explanation “I *told* you her English was not good” sounds quite impolite to me.

Fox Two was ready to start looking for another place to stay.

That’s sad, a worst case scenario. If a problem with a girl and a insufficient reaction of the mamasan can make customers leave the hotel we have to seriously rethink our concept. The hotel is the division that makes the money. Restaurant and bar are add-ons, offering certain services for the customers. Other hotels that don’t have an integrated hostess bar don’t lose customer in case of problems with a hostess.

Giotto
http://www.livingstones.co.th

Pita123
01-03-10, 05:02
Nvslim,

Thanks for the very detailed review. Regardless of the topic at hand, it is always interesting to hear more about how operations are run from the insiders.

Outcome

We talked to the girl and told her that this was not the right way of dealing with the specific situation. Our main target of the discussion was to teach her that her way of dealing with the situation was wrong, and that things like this should not happen again. We suggested that she returns the fee to the customer.

We credited the bar fine to the customers invoice.

Until now I was unaware of the fact that FT was credited the BF as well as having the money returned by the very attractive girl. I'm impressed. A few of us were discussing this the other day and I said that if the girl had to return her fee then the BF should be returned as well. It was not a given to any of us that this would be the case. While I agree that the girl is being paid to entertain and host and not merely to satisfy the carnal needs, the return of the BF makes it a learning experience not just for the girl but for the front of house staff as well. Well done!

Member #3428
01-03-10, 05:25
Others might not even understand what this means – and those people are in my POV on a way to completely lose it, sooner or later.

Now – I expect to be penalized for this remarks :) !

Aw come on.... spill it... who are they... I've got four ISG handles on the tip of my tongue... and the all start with "T" But I'm trying to figure out which one of the four you dislike the most.

hotel is the division that makes the money. Restaurant and bar are add-ons, offering certain services for the customers. Other hotels that don’t have an integrated hostess bar don’t lose customer in case of problems with a hostess.

I think a lot of people look at the whole package. Not just separate it out, restaurant / hotel / sports bar etc... it is the whole package that makes it attractive to some.

Giotto
01-03-10, 07:26
I know there's a no rabbit's allowed sign out ...
The Rabbit KTV,

Just as a reminder:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=947779&postcount=3742

... who are they... I've got four ISG handles on the tip of my tongue... and the all start with "T"
I was not referring to any specific person or forum member. But there is a virus circulating out there causing "Cheapomania". Some people are already infected :) .

Giotto

Pita123
01-03-10, 11:39
The Rabbit KTV,

Just as a reminder:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=947779&postcount=3742

Are you sure it isn't just being blocked by that big ass tree out front that blocks your sign when coming from Sukhumvit. If you could tear it down it'd be easier to find the place!

Nvslim
01-03-10, 14:54
Nvslim,

The Sage of Soi 33 has wisely spoken. Your post was as I expected. You thoughtfully looked into the problem, determined what went wrong, and formulated an amicable solution.

Fox 2's gentlemanly behavior was proper and unlike some of the other comments. Not sure I could be so fair minded. I am learning to smile and not let the ants ruin the picnic.

It's nice to hear all side of a story.

People in the main Thai forum suggest LL for a stay and you as source of info because they know they will get a fair shake.

Damn, I sound like one of the shills "The Pro" keeps sounding off about and I have never even been to Thailand.

Hoping you have a Happy and prosperous New Year.
Slim

Terry Terrier
01-04-10, 01:39
Aw come on.... spill it... who are they... I've got four ISG handles on the tip of my tongue... and the all start with "T" But I'm trying to figure out which one of the four you dislike the most.
I can't think of any 'T's who argue online with 'G' who are cheap charlies: Traveler1234 is a sycophant who only play-argues with him; The Traveler doesn't post anymore, but he was never an underpayer and his dispute with G was IMO a clash of egos between countrymen; Nobody knows what The Departed pays unless we tie him in with Skinless and all the subsequent aliases. Me? I was always accused of overpaying, but I got a taste for arguing with G after he started telling big porkies to promote his business and when he continued in the same vein to promote his self-serving political views; You, Tansak, you referring to yourself? You also play-argue with the Fanmeister, and you've never come across as a cheapo merchant. Who could you be referring to?

M P Lurker
01-04-10, 03:00
It was argued in the reports below that such a thing should not happen in a higher class bar such as Livingstone’s Lodge Sports Lounge pretends to be. My answer would be: Dream on! It will happen from time to time, whatever training we do, how many times we explain rules and expected behaviour ... it will happen from time to time even with girls from the high end gentlemen clubs. It’s an unavoidable, unpleasant side-effect of the business. The only option we have is trying to reduce the number of occurences to a minimum.

I have to strongly agree with "dream on"!

How many times has a girl's period started on a night she was with me. Many! These things are not always predictable. Many girls have irregular periods.

A good girl at LL told me she had her period and therefore not to barfine her. That was her personal standard. Even though she was very keen to go with me, she said.

Another girl, a relative newbie was embarassed and consulted the masasan(s). The mamasan said, no problem, just use a sponge (girl's story, but I believe it). This is common practice. The mamasan no longer works at LL. BTW, this was actually my 2nd night with the girl. On the first night her performance was adequate and she was very pretty.

2nd night, I discovered the sponge (too difficult to get in there - I'm not small enough ;)) and asked the girl to remove it. She said she couldn't as was her period. Why wasn't I told up front??? Too embarrassing for her perhaps.

As the girl wasn't super at blow-job, I gave the girl a minimal tip, as we had already started to attempt sex, and sent her on her way so that I still had time to find another girl. I probably should have asked for the BF back as to me the problem was probably caused by the mamasan but I didn't want to make a fuss. I blamed the mamasan for not recommedning the customer be told.

For the girl, it was win, win, win! She got BFed, got to go home early, got a small tip, and had no hassles. The girl would believe I was a nice guy and treated her well by not making trouble. Its wise to get a reputation in the bar for being nice and not making trouble.

For me, the night wasn't a bomb-out. I had averted the problems and found a hot girl replacement at Soi Cowboy.

Get used it. Things don't always go to plan. Girls periods are a problem. You need to have a fall back plan.

Weird One
01-04-10, 04:51
I have not posted in a few months but I stay at Livingstone"s when I come to Thailand more than a few times.

I have to say that I have not ever stayed at a hotel that fixes any problems faster and in such a correct way as Giotto and Som did for me the last time I was there a few months ago.

Giotto
01-04-10, 05:01
I can't think of any 'T's who argue online with 'G' who are cheap charlies: Traveler1234 is a sycophant who only play-argues with him; The Traveler doesn't post anymore, but he was never an underpayer and his dispute with G was IMO a clash of egos between countrymen; Nobody knows what The Departed pays unless we tie him in with Skinless and all the subsequent aliases. Me? I was always accused of overpaying, but I got a taste for arguing with G after he started telling big porkies to promote his business and when he continued in the same vein to promote his self-serving political views; You, Tansak, you referring to yourself? You also play-argue with the Fanmeister, and you've never come across as a cheapo merchant. Who could you be referring to?Terry Terrier,

You are correct about the T's. And - I definitely was NOT referring to anybody, as I explained already.

Some other facts of your post are simply wrong. The Departed never argued with me - I think you mixed him up with The Pro. And I never told any "big porkies" to promote my business, the report that must be written to get the ISG discount does not necessarily contain anything about Livingstone's, target is to support the forum.

As for your new provocation strategy in regards of my political views - I don't think that you have any idea about my political views. I also don't think that - besides some minor clarifications of facts we had in the Thai Politics thread some years ago - I would use this forum to seriously discuss my political opinions.

Giotto

Weird One
01-04-10, 05:31
I have to say that the last time I stayed at Livingstone's, there was a MAJOR problem that arose from one of the staff that created a situation that could have pretty much ruined my life as I knew it.

I want to clarify that the staff member that caused the problem did so completely by accident. It was a problem with the idiosyncrasies between the Thai and English languages that exploded into something that could have been real ugly.

Giotto immediately got a hold of me and we sat down and I explained exactly what happened, I told Giotto that I didn't think this situation could be resolved even though it all started as a complete misunderstanding that went all wrong.

Giotto immediately called a staff meeting and in the ensuing time Som who in my opinion is wise in the ways of human nature as anyone I know, got involved and literally in one phone call, with her calm and professional ways, and much to my utter amazement fixed the problem in about 3 minutes.

That phone call from Som to the other person fixed for me what could have been a life altering situation. I guess what I am trying to sum up is that Giotto and Som demonstrated to me is that they will and did go far beyond what they had to do to make things right for one of their guests. I have not stayed there as much as other people but I would like to think that I can count on Giotto and Som and their staff more than any other place I have stayed over the 30 years I have been traveling all over the world.

All the naysayer's out there I sure will jump on this report, but my graditude will always be with Giotto and Som for what they did for me.

Giotto, I don't know if you remember the incident last September with the phone call to the front desk but again I thank you for the way you and Som helped me out with the debacle and made the whole problem go away in no time at all.

Just wanted to add my two cents on how Livingstone's seems to always be there when a situation arises with one of their guests.

If you remember Giotto I ended up at Tawadang German Brewery with the two girls who were "blasted" when we came back to LL. I would also like to add that every girl I took from the Sports Lounge was "first rate"

Thanks again Giotto, I look forward to staying at LL again as always,

Weird One

Fon Tok
01-04-10, 07:18
First a disclaimer:
Sometimes I stay at Livingstone's Lodge. The rooms are comfortable and the food is delicious. Several former Sports Bar women continue to be my friends long past our "play" time. New Year's Eve I stayed there so I could enjoy the Pool+Staff Party without heading back to my apartment across Bangkok at 4 am. Breakfast was great. No small furry animals were tortured for this endorsement.

In regard to the recent discussion on this thread about a disappointed player...

My take on dealing with women who provide P4P services is that it is up to each individual to act respectfully and, to take responsibility for how the encounter plays out. The man ("customer") is in the power position, has the money, and normally initiates the "deal." The woman is just the enabler, however coercive and conniving she may seem. Unless there is a robbery or a complete negative collapse in the encounter, a gentleman should and will do the right thing without falling back on others, (e.g., the management), to smooth things out.

As Dr. G writes, these are Thai woman who act and think much differently than a Western male will ever understand. Everyone of them is an individual usually just trying to make a baht, and/or, to find a man to take care of them. Remember, a lot of these women are barely out of their teens. Imagine dealing with a 20 year old woman in your own country?

I say to those who feel slighted if their encounter does not meet their expectation: live, learn and move on. Use the experience to maximize you next adventure.

Corso 33
01-06-10, 10:46
Hi,

I am new to this forum, went for the first time to livingstone one evening last month and had a drink while playing pool with Som, I thought she was the mamasan and I liked her conversation but reading a recent post, I understand she is not the mamasan, so who is she then and how should I adress to her when I go back?. Sorry for stupid questions like that but I hate to be rude and/or offending to nice people.

Cheers

Fox Two
01-08-10, 07:37
First a disclaimer:

In regard to the recent discussion on this thread about a disappointed player...

I say to those who feel slighted if their encounter does not meet their expectation: live, learn and move on. Use the experience to maximize you next adventure.

Your point is well taken and generally applicable to most situations. I would add though that pulling a girl from the same place you stay at adds an extra dimension that should be considered. The girls all talk and that has repercussions on your dealings with them. If you give in to unreasonable demands, you get branded as easy pickings by the other girls. If you make a girl lose face by tossing her out and going to the management about it, the girls will likely hesitate to go with you. Remember, the girls are free to refuse barfines at LL. So if you want to pull a different girl later, how you treat the first girl should be factored in somewhere.

Cheers!

F2

SE Asia Joe
01-08-10, 10:25
I have to say that the last time I stayed at Livingstone's, there was a MAJOR problem that arose from one of the staff that created a situation that could have pretty much ruined my life as I knew it.......................
I want to clarify

Weird One
I don't know, I really don't know - BUT.... ain't you guys here also curious to know what EXACTLY happened?

I mean... its at least been 4 days since Weird one wrote his post!

Is it so often that you guys run across something that "happens that could have pretty much ruined a life" ..... that it's no big deal to you guys and that y'all can go on WITHOUT at least asking what happened?

Weird one - If you don't mind AND of course if you could..... could you please tell us (oh OK - primarily moi!!) what exactly happened? For something so momentous to have happened.... and then 3 minutes later PRESTO - solved??!!

I cannot for the life of me even try to figure it out at all - and would really appreciate it if you will humour me with telling what exactly happened.

Many thanks before hand!

Signed:
Curious, old busy-body SEAJ

Giotto
01-08-10, 19:20
I don't know, I really don't know - BUT.... ain't you guys here also curious to know what EXACTLY happened?...
No, we are not :) .

Giotto

Giotto
01-08-10, 19:21
I am new to this forum, went for the first time to livingstone one evening last month and had a drink while playing pool with Som, I thought she was the mamasan and I liked her conversation but reading a recent post, I understand she is not the mamasan, so who is she then and how should I adress to her when I go back?. Sorry for stupid questions like that but I hate to be rude and/or offending to nice people.
Corso 33,

Som? Who is that?

Giotto

SE Asia Joe
01-09-10, 06:15
No, we are not :) .

Giotto
Oh you be quiet!

Orrrrrr...... is what happened something which will reflect badly on Livingstone's - in which case I will of course be the one who shaddup!

SEAJ

Weird One
01-10-10, 03:54
As far as what happened at Livingstone's with the Major Problem with me, will stay between Myself and Giotto and Som, but suffice to say that Giotto and Staff handled the problem with such class and respect that I will always be thankful to them.

Also it was was NOT Giotto or Som's fault in any way, actually it came about over something I didn't take care of myself and a miscomnication with someone. Thanks to them both, they came to my "rescue" it was solved 100%.

I personally cannot say enough good things about Giotto, and the way he runs his establishment. It is First Class all the way as far as I am concerned, sorry guys about not delving into what happened in more detail but some things are better left buriied.

SE Asia Joe
01-13-10, 20:14
As far as what happened at Livingstone's with the Major Problem with me, will stay between Myself and Giotto and Som, but suffice to say that Giotto and Staff handled the problem with such class and respect that I will always be thankful to them.

Also it was was NOT Giotto or Som's fault in any way, actually it came about over something I didn't take care of myself and a miscomnication with someone. Thanks to them both, they came to my "rescue" it was solved 100%.

I personally cannot say enough good things about Giotto, and the way he runs his establishment. It is First Class all the way as far as I am concerned, sorry guys about not delving into what happened in more detail but some things are better left buriied.
BLAH BLAH BLAH.... It's NEVER Giotto's fault!

Welll..... I cain't just let it all drop just like THAT - can I?

Now that I've got the last word on the matter.... OK, let's drop it!!

Muahahaha!!

SEAJ

SexWithSmile
01-16-10, 14:50
Well, after one year of a long absence from Asia, I am back. Having to spend a total of 4 weeks in Bangkok (paid by Company fortunately) I searched many new options, and decided to go back to the Livingstones.

I know I know, there are many new glitzy options there, ultra-modern high rises all sprouting on Sukhumvit. And me being not even a P4P tourist (read below), I do not care too much about the Sport bar. And still, I decided to come back. Reasons are actually quite simple:

1) Pool – she is superb! Large, clean, warm, with an area in the shade and the other in the sun.

2) Sitting next to the pool, comfortable, power plug and fast free internet for my laptop.

3) Staff: splendid, courteous and they all remember me, so I do feel at home. It goes behind the simple hello. They do care in making sure I am comfortable sitting, my equipment is safe, fan is running, and if the food is too spicy they replace it.

4) If you want any stock market advice, Mr Giotto is here, with all the stock tracking TV channels implanted in his brain.

5) Jacuzzi for 3 paxes, always a good preliminary to a threesome.

6) Great omelet at the breakfast, anytime (no need to rush your wake up), prepared when I am swimming. Isn't that paradise?

OK, my turn to whine a bit now – it remains the privilege of this forum.

6) They always play the same music, totally retrograde, at the restaurant.

7) Mosquito's like me too much here (they are the only ones which do it here)

A final word on the latest thread in this forum: when a woman has her periods, it is time to smile, rub our hands, and advice her that we can try the other ways then – I mean the backdoor. If she declines my generous offer, then no money bye bye and why should I pay to have someone snoring next to me?

Fon Tok
01-17-10, 20:51
...7) Mosquito's like me too much here (they are the only ones which do it here)...I've been told that they are trained to only bite certain people.

M P Lurker
01-18-10, 03:00
6) They always play the same music, totally retrograde, at the restaurant.

7) Mosquito's like me too much here (they are the only ones which do it here)
You have to understand that music is somewhat for oldies like me, but added to that, songs like "Go West" and "I've been thinking about you" are massive favourites of the DJ.

I have sweet blood that mosquitos like too. They do not seem to be at their worst this time of year. Fortunately there is not a problem with flys like in my home country. If you go inside the bar and entertain the girls, then the mosquitos will be left outside without your sweet blood.

The mosquito control squad came yesterday. Maybe that will help.

Took a tall slim newbie girl from the bar last night with very limited English, for a change of pace and to give her a bit of training. She was very cute of course. Having only ever been with a Farang once before, she was a little shocked by my size. She performed as good as can be expected for a newbie low on experience, but obviously not recommended for really demanding guys. But she was willing to enjoy the experience, which is the main thing for me. I could have taken a plainer girl with experience and big tits, but I am a sucker for a cute face.

Rocksoff
01-18-10, 04:10
I have sweet blood that mosquitos like too.Yeah. I sit beside the pool with my trousers tucked into my socks, to keep my ankles safe. Not the coolest style .. but quite effective.

Took a tall slim newbie girl from the bar last nightI wonder if that's the one who was wearing a red dress (red in front and silver in back, I think) the other night. Very tall. For sure caught my eye .. I was not able the register the guy she was with at all, somehow I forgot to look past her.

M P Lurker
01-18-10, 10:20
I wonder if that's the one who was wearing a red dress (red in front and silver in back, I think) the other night. Very tall. For sure caught my eye .. I was not able the register the guy she was with at all, somehow I forgot to look past her :-)Guys don't register with me either. One track minds like me can't even remember what she was wearing.

SexWithSmile
01-18-10, 17:26
Just complain and you will be answered.

I have received my personal "Off" mosquito repellent spray.

Much to my surprise, they start playing cool chill out lounge music, and they change the CD frequently during the evening.

Life is beautiful. This is why I always come back.

Cheers,

SWS

Corso 33
01-19-10, 04:37
Corso 33,

Som? Who is that?

GiottoA woman I had a drink with, nice smile and conversation, behaved like the boss or mamasan. Next time I should ask her who she is then.

Giotto
01-19-10, 20:24
A woman I had a drink with, nice smile and conversation, behaved like the boss or mamasan. Next time I should ask her who she is then.Hmmm....

my mia ????

Giotto

M P Lurker
01-20-10, 05:00
Just complain and you will be answered.

I have received my personal "Off" mosquito repellent spray.

Much to my surprise, they start playing cool chill out lounge music, and they change the CD frequently during the evening.

Life is beautiful. This is why I always come back.

Cheers,

SWS
Nice to meet you again mate and other regulars Neufie and Fox2.

Last night the bar music had taken a major change from that of Sunday, as the DJ was possibly X instead of M. Good dance music so the girls who like dancing couldn't keep still especially after a few drinks.

I was supplied with mosquito repellent too while dining outside. The French onion soup is great and have been ordering it regularly.

Met up with sports bar girl Miss "New" to get all the latest news. Miss "New" is probably the longest serving girl in the sports bar and here for well over 2 years, honest, reliable and a good conversationalist. Lots of new girls get recruited, but many don't last. Those that are unreliable don't last, and those that too loveable get stolen away by customers or ISGers.

Corso 33
01-20-10, 10:05
Hmmm....

my mia ????

GiottoOh sorry! You are lucky, I'll look elswhere next time I come then!

Nvslim
01-20-10, 12:43
A tired middle-aged American businessman walks into a famous Bangkok massage parlor. He had been on the road for what seemed like months away from home.

He had been faithful to his wife of many years even though the temptation of pretty young Asian women was awfully strong.

He was out of his realm of expertise and hoped for relief.

The mamasan greeted him and asked if she could help him. He said he was homesick and needed a woman.

She said they had all types and ages and was sure she could find one that would match his requirements.

He said he was looking for an older lady, 157 cm and 75 kilos and he was willing to pay 10,000 baht for the right lady.

The mamasan asked why he wanted an old fat woman when for 10,000 baht he could have two of the most beautiful, young, and fit ladies in the house.

He looked at the mamasan and said, "I am not horny, I am homesick."

M P Lurker
01-22-10, 14:35
Can you believe it. The Thai girl comes on holiday with her Farang husband to Thailand but after 3 weeks of no sex, she is excessively horny. Mick comes to the rescue 2 days running.

Its nice when a freebie girl comes after you just because she wants to spend a little time with you and wants to get it on urgently! ;) She is also very skilled and fun. Unfortunately she is expected to sleep at her mother's house at night time.

Next day talk to her on the phone and she says her mother wants to talk to me. The mother then invites me to go visit the family. The mother is probably just under my age. My god whats going on? Does the mother realise her daughther was playing up with me??? It seems the daugther's husband has returned O.S. already.

M P Lurker
01-27-10, 05:01
I had a "to do" list of Soapy Girl models that I should check out, but no progress was made. Instead spent 5 days solid with my new freebie Gik and her family. At night, slept in the Hotel room (not at her mother's place) as she likes quiet. I got to introduce her to the delights of breakfast time sex fun (not fattening at all).

Last night, sadly sent her to the plane back to the country where she lives, but we intend to keep meeting up O.S. She acts like 50% Farang 50% Thai because she doesn't follow normal Thai standards of decorum. Likes to wear hot outfits (very short shorts) and likes to sneak kisses in public all the time.
Was funny at Emporium where the staff thought she looked like a girl with no money (not quite hi-so ;)). They were than suprised when she would buy an expensive designer handbag with her own money. Others were suprised when she paid the bill at the Japanese restaurant too.

Early days, but her mother seems to be happy that I am making every effort to become the new boyfriend. Yesterday all three of us (including her mum) went for Thai massage together.

Why do I like her so much. Cutey, has a voluptuous body with soft C cups, doesn't smoke, wild dancer, always sleeps nude and likes to snuggle up, can't survive for any length of time without a kiss, a bit dingk-dongk (kooky), passed the alcohol test (I wanted to see she would be O.K. when drunk), not old (I could be her daddy) and not too excessively young. So I have met this dream girl and not willing to give her up in a hurry even if she is a little wild. She makes O.K. money so don't even have to support her (just share). She is highly sexually skilled virtually like a Tulip girl (but without the anal bit - not my thing anyway). She seems to meet all the selection criteria for a perfect GF.

She teasingly suggested that she might get enhanced to D cups, but I insisted she would look silly with D cups on a not so tall girl and to give up the softness of the C cups would be disaster.

My only problem now is that I must seem to have given up playing up with other girls. So I guess my "to do" list must be abandoned. Maybe I will go quiet on the forum too. For her next trip to Thailand this year, I intend to be with her the whole time. So experience reports from the Lurker will be curtailed.

For now, I'm still at LL, so I have just a small window remaining for new experiences.

Freddymac
01-27-10, 07:59
Arrived in Bangkok yesterday and headed for LL straight away. BF'd Tukta for 3 days as she's beautiful, small, and has her own car. She worked the jet lag right out of me. We'll spend this afternoon site seeing and shopping (need to stock the apartment). Will post a report after she leaves and before I select my next companion. Here for 3 months, hope I survive!

Cheers

Duniawala
01-27-10, 17:20
A virile, young Italian gentlemen named Guido was relaxing at his favorite bar in Rome when he managed to attract a spectacular young blonde woman. Things progressed to the point where he invited her back to his apartment and, after some small talk, they retired to his bedroom where he rattled her senseless. After a pleasant interlude he asked with a smile, "So, you finish?"

She paused for a second, frowned, and replid, "No."

Surprised, Guido reached for her and the rattling resumed. This time she thrashed about wildly and there were screams of passion. The sex finally ends and, again, Guido smiles and asks, "You finish?"

Again, after a short pause, she returns his smile, cuddles closer to him and softly says, "No."

Stunned, but damned if this woman is going to outlast him, Guido reaches for the woman yet again. Using the last of his strength, he barely manages it, but they end together screaming, bucking, clawing and ripping the bed sheets. Exhausted, Guido falls onto his back, gasping. Barely able to turn his head, he looks into her eyes, smiles proudly and asked again, "You finish?"

Barely able to speak, the beautiful blonde whispers in his ear, "No, I Norwegian."

Mackin
01-28-10, 01:43
Arrived around midnight last night. Checked in and started my adventure. My intent after the long trip was to check things out and see what has changed and then try to get some sleep ,
found some ladies that work at the sportsman club who I remembered. definately will get back to them . Soi 33 had a lot of traffic so I walked around to see what was available. Later stopped at place and low and behold my bar tendwer was still there. currently making plans to have lunch later this week.
By now it was after 2 so I headed across to washington square. Everything closed so headed home. Got stopped by a lady who has set up her bar on the street for the midnight shift of people. Stopped and talked and was intreoduced to her sister. She looked good.
Afer a short conversation we started talking about getting laid.
she works in a local establishment and comes over after her work is done. Claimed new in the business and only one guy. Says he gave her 1000 dollars for 3 days. She tells me she needs 3 000 baht or more for a short time. Need less to say I passed and she passed after after I said 1000 baht.

By the way, some idiot at the airport wanted 2200 baht to have his company drive me to LL. Tops is 400 becareful as some newbiemight really get hosed. Went down stairs to regular stand and paid 400 with no arguement.
The adventures start today. Keep tuned

Go Forit
01-30-10, 04:56
Well I just arrived at LL last night after about a year. It's like coming home. Everything looks about the same and almost everyone I met still remembers me. The first thing I did was head on down to the SB for a dinner snack and to get a chance to see who was still there and who was new. I met one lady who was new to me that I may think about getting to know a little better. The last time I was here I made the mistake of locking in on one lady too early and it caused some awkward moments when I started flirting with other ladies later on. I don't know if its better to just come right out and say I'm a butterfly right away because depending on the situation I might decide to stay with one lady for more than one night. I just like to keep my options open.

Anyway, I ended up heading down to Soy Cowboy and checked out the gogos. All the shows were going on as usual places. I ended up going back to Sharks for a second visit because I couldn't get 104 out of my mind and it turned out she was gone. But by that time there were at least 3 ladies that caught my interest and I ended up pulling 43 out. We went right back to LL. It turned out that her English and my Thai were both pritty basic but between the two of us it worked out well. I found out that she was 21 and has only been dancing for two months. We took a shower totether and got right down to business. She suprised me because she just wanted to jump right on. I had to work hard to slow her down and it turned out to be a very nice time. But as soon as we rested for a few minutes she headed back to the shower and was ready to go. I walked her out and met Guido on the way back. By this time the lounge was closed but Guido walked me over to the SB and got me a beer. Not a bad way to start off another visit.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Mackin
01-30-10, 10:14
Yesterday was lazy day and getting motivated was not easy. Finally headed down to the nana area to check out some things that needed attention. Of course on the way back it bacame monsoon season. After gettin completely wet decided it was time for rest. Wanted to prepare for the evening activities.

Finally headed down to cowboy to see what looked good. Stopped in Baccara first. Nany ladies and one caught my eye. To early in the evening to bf for short time so checked out the rest of many places. I must have been early as many girls but very few customers. Checked out suzy wong and long gun. Long gun girls were naked on stage as usual. Suzy was in verious states of naked with a little bit of designed material to wear. Stayed for the show and to see what could be arranged for the a later date. Mission accompolished.

Around midnight headed back to baccara. Figured my earlier choice would still be there. Dam she was gone. Saw another ofinterest but she was barfined before I had a chance. Thinking it was all over for the evening I spotted the nut the blind squirel was after. Called her over talked and the bf was paid after some conversation. She was 22 and an issan girl. Arn't they all.

Back at the nest things became top drawer. She was very pasionate and gf service seemed to be on the menu. Good body, at least my kind. Thin with nice b's , nice butt and bueatifull smile. After much kissing the long arm extended to find an extermely wet area between her legs. "This girl is ready for the 5 course meal". The oral portion was very gratifying for both of us. The main course became cowboy style. A great ride was had by all.

I am sure to see her again, but others do require my attention. So you see a blind squirel can find a nut. Maybe i should have said that the early bird doesn't always get the worm. Oh well, I think you understand.

Party tonight, options are open.

Go Forit
01-31-10, 10:17
day 2 at ll.

last night i went over to nana to check things out. i got there around 8 pm and the place was dead. i know i was early but for a sat night i thought there would be a lot more going on. it's been a couple of years since i was there. rainbow 4 was one i always thought was good for my taste. but this time i was really disapointed with the selection and there didn't seem to be any costomers to speek of. after that i went on down to make sure i could find annies and had a couple of beers at a place next to it that was having a two for one party. the girls at this place were to pushy for me so about 9:30 pm i headed back over to nana once again and didn't see much of an improvement.

i ended up back at ll in the sb and finally decided to test my theory about what happens if you are up front about being a butterfly from the start. it turned out great. it turned out the lady i was talking to was not available for that night because she had a conflict but she helped me set up something that night with anoter lady i was interested in which turned out to be very nice and she even stayed over for braekfast the next morning. before i left i ended up scheduling the original lady for the next night. i'm going to bf her early so we can do some running around before we settle back to ll. more to come on how that turns out.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

PosterLion
02-02-10, 03:18
These photos aren't clear, but as you can see, I've got lots of deer. :)

Things are kinda slow where I'm at so I thought I'd liven up your lives in BKK and liven mine at the same time! :)

enjoy,
poster . . .

Go Forit
02-02-10, 08:17
Days 3 at LL

For those that may be following this adventure we left off with me getting ready for my second night with another LL SB lady. Her English is very good and she had actualy helped me set up my first lady the night before. Anyway I picked her up early and she already had a plan for the night. She would help me experience Soy 33. We started with an early dinner and two-for-one drinks at Coyote just around the corner at the entrance to the soy next to 7/11. The first this the waitress did was spill all four drinks into my lap and I was soaked with beer. We couldn't let that ruin my evening and we just laughed it off and enjoyed two-rounds of two-for-one drinks and dinner and then haeded back to LL to get cleaned up. We spent about 3 hours getting to know each other very will. Like lovers on a holliday, and then off agian to explore the soy going from one bar to the next getting one drink and then moving to the next until we ended up at MoJo's across from LL which had a pritty good 70's rock band and table dancing go-go like back in the 70's, boots and all. One nice thing about having a girl with you is you don't get hounded by the other girls in each of the bars. By the time we got to MoJo's I was wiped and we walked across the street to LL for the night. It was a very nice Soy 33 GFE.

Duniawala
02-02-10, 18:53
These photos aren't clear, but as you can see, I've got lots of deer. :)
enjoy,
poster . . .
I lightened the pix a bit. Now which one is you?:)

M P Lurker
02-07-10, 10:19
No I'm not retiring from work, but propably my chances to post real mongering experiences has gone for now.

Had a freebie Thai gik that has got serious very quickly and turned to GF status, and met her family members already. She is a somewhat jealous type (aren't all Thai girls?) and since we have got serious, her jealousy related thoughts are starting to surface. Obviously my next major trip to Thailand will be fulltime supervised by her.

The benefits are I have a really hot girl (29) who is a top performer including fabulous loooong BBBJs, as good as a Tulip girl. My opportunities to monger have just about dried up. So I just have to get used to looking at other hot girls without having opportunity to sample. I have no desire to upset this new GF, who is probably the hottest GF I have ever had. So I motivated to make her happy and get the best from her in return.

She is a bi-sexual, but not sure if that means I will get to have some 3-somes with her and a another girl. Perhaps she is unfortunately bi-sexual, but not playing up with girls when she has a BF. Used to be a wild girl years ago but seems to have settled down a lot, doesn't want to go to discos much anymore.

So now everyone will know why the "Licker" is not posting much "new info" anymore. Simply lack of time available for any serious research.

Traveler1234
02-07-10, 15:23
No I'm not retiring from work, but propably my chances to post real mongering experiences has gone for now.

So now everyone will know why the "Licker" is not posting much "new info" anymore. Simply lack of time available for any serious research.

Don't leave us for too long, at least read up once a week...

Weird One
03-03-10, 04:10
Where have all the flowers gone? Is there no one left to post anything?

Please someone show us that there is life left at Livingstones.

PosterLion
03-04-10, 02:20
I lightened the pix a bit. Now which one is you?:)

I am the one tentatively approaching the crowd. That's because I have generally never liked crowds. :)

Good job on the pic! Why didn't I think of that?

Giotto
03-06-10, 16:37
Where have all the flowers gone? Is there no one left to post anything?

Please someone show us that there is life left at Livingstones.Weird One,

Good to hear from you, I hope things are ok in your life.

Here at Livingstone's - business as usual, but too slow for this time of the year. But what do we expect, recession, Thaksin verdict, travel warnings from 22 countries, and soon the red shirts on the streets again ... let's wait and see.

Anyway - good for the travelers coming to Bangkok right now, it's not that packed, and lot of providers to choose from, and they are so "desparate" to serve :) ...

Giotto

Member #3428
03-06-10, 21:42
But what do we expect, recession, Thaksin verdict, travel warnings from 22 countries, and soon the red shirts on the streets again ... let's wait and see.

Recessions sure, but travel warning and red shirts etc.... I've been there for bombs, clashes, phuket airport closing, main airport closing, govt. house take overs, market attacks, etc,,, and it's always been business as usual.

A girl I know used to make 30 K a week, she now is making 20 K a month. It's a great time to visit Thailand. Do you think she can't wait to see me next week?

And of course we'll all be the most handsum men in the world, even more so then before...

Giotto
03-07-10, 08:19
Recessions sure, but travel warning and red shirts etc.... I've been there for bombs, clashes, phuket airport closing, main airport closing, govt. house take overs, market attacks, etc,,, and it's always been business as usual.

A girl I know used to make 30 K a week, she now is making 20 K a month. It's a great time to visit Thailand. Do you think she can't wait to see me next week?

And of course we'll all be the most handsum men in the world, even more so then before...Tansak KTV,

Yep, the girls really suffer. Having a well organized sex life before, and now only very few times in a month ... that's not good for the health of Thai women :) .

We urgently need you to come back and perform your rabbit duties, before the T[ha]iGers get out of control!

Giotto

Member #3428
03-07-10, 08:32
Yep, the girls really suffer.

I know you are making a joke but it is serious items and times. A absolutely perfect time to go monger in Thailand for sure. I wasn't joking about the lady who used to make 30 k a week now only 20 k a month. You don't think the girls will go out of their way to get and please customers?

Of course some dumb ones will try to up their price and under perform but I know many will be reasonable on their pricing and perform with gusto.

I have a lady I know offer up her daughter and her best friend to me. 100% serious. Another girl who had gone home said she's going back to "sell pussy to dumb farang but when she got to Pattaya there were only nit noy farang around."

The police are under paid (bribed) and times are tough so they are upping their bribe requests to who is still in business and becoming more frequent so many of my normal stall suppliers are packing up and going back up country. One of my favorite suppliers at Pantip is closing shop and going back to Sisaket. And her friend just got hit with a 40 K bribe the other day, and it is about the third time in a short time span she's gotten nailed.

I'll hit manila first then get over next week for two or three weeks.

Giotto
03-07-10, 12:49
I know you are making a joke but it is serious items and times. A absolutely perfect time to go monger in Thailand for sure. I wasn't joking about the lady who used to make 30 k a week now only 20 k a month. You don't think the girls will go out of their way to get and please customers?
Tansak KTV,

It was indead only a joke.

In this situation you will find all sorts of behaviours - girls lower rates and try to outperform others, girls taking higher fees to compensate the loss of income - you never know whats the result of a thinking process of a Thai womans brain :).

Giotto

Pita123
03-07-10, 14:27
Tansak KTV,

It was indead only a joke.

In this situation you will find all sorts of behaviours - girls lower rates and try to outperform others, girls taking higher fees to compensate the loss of income - you never know whats the result of a thinking process of a Thai womans brain :).

Giotto

And that's before the claws come out...

Anyway, in all jokes there lays a thread of truth.

NicFrenchy
03-08-10, 16:37
you never know whats the result of a thinking process of a Thai womans brain :).

Giotto

Well, could it be that it is because they don't have one? :D

Bucathai
03-09-10, 03:36
Hi Giotto,

I dream of visiting LL most of the year and when it finally arrives, I'm in heaven. I plan to be there again in June or July. Anyway. I like to visit the LL website to see 'updated stuff'. Anything to keep the dreams vivid. I really like the Brazilian Night photos. The 'few' pictures (however a bit older by now) rev me up. So I have a few polite questions.

-Any chance the website will be updated with newer (past) events?

-Is Brazilian Night still happening (and when?)

-Could you add more photos and descriptions (this sold me years ago, but it hasn't changed much. I actually like seeing dudes sitting around with scantilly clad Thai women entertaining them. Again, from where I'm sitting, miles away, it just makes me want to pack even faster).

Just a few ideas. I really like the lodge and can't wait to actually be there sitting in the glow of happiness and post-sexual radiance.

An appreciative customer,

Buca

Bucathai
03-09-10, 04:36
Hi all,

I don't want to get smashed for writing this. But. I think I'm on the right track by saying. I like stories in these posts. No wonder no one reads the whole forum. It's informational overload to begin with, and to read all the drama is pretty draining, too.

There are a load of us scanning these pages for really awesome or simple depictions of what happens on a GOOD night (morning/afternoon).

3-somes, wild sex, dirty talk, long day dates ending in crazy sex, new sexual ideas, amazing bad-to-good nights, drunken escapades where blowjobs are happening in the pool. Whatever. Just STIMULATING fantasy type writing that really happened.

Hey, have a gripe. No problem, but the ratio of negative blah blah to positive-"you had sex in what position"- needs to improve for the rest of us who don't normally post, but read to fantasize about our next relaxing break in the land of 'smiling pussy'.

I enjoy the 'quality control' conversations here. I do, It keeps LL among the best, but we need to eat people. Don't we?

Love Thailand and all it has to offer, Tell your raunchy or romantic story, You're doing us a bigger mental favor. Getting us ready for our eventual arrival.

Buca

NicFrenchy
03-11-10, 07:49
Hey, have a gripe. No problem, but the ratio of negative blah blah to positive-"you had sex in what position"- needs to improve for the rest of us who don't normally post, but read to fantasize about our next relaxing break in the land of 'smiling pussy'.

Hi Buca,

I can sort of understand what you are trying to say, but unfortunately, with 260,000 members and close to 2000 different topics, it is difficult to kind of trim the Chit-chat.
Rules are in place to ensure no illegal or negative things happen, but the rest is pretty much up to the members.

You see, many of us already met in person so we know each other and sometimes we are online at the same time and sort of deviate from the Forum topics (sorry about that)... but it is what makes this website/forum also special, the bond, the fact that you feel you are a part of some kind of community, made of horndogs in constant search of the best pussy, yes, but community nonetheless.

If the forum was only about reviews of what's the best pussy, the cheapest joint, who takes it up the ass? not allow humor or chit chat, then many would get tired and go post their reviews elsewhere (where they feel a stronger bond with other members)

I agree that it is tiring to sometimes have to read a lot of junk, but the reviews in between more than make up for it. Besides, the search option is very good and gives you the opportunity to filter what you want without the bullshit around.

I hope you will understand

LuvDaPuss
03-29-10, 02:41
I'm bringing my time in Bangkok to an end today and it was quite relaxing. Stayed at the Livingstone lodge and enjoyed every courtesy. Very nice little oasis there in the middle of the chaos of Bangkok. Previously I had stayed near Nana but I found Soi 33 to be a bit more to my liking in that it is not quite as crazy, but that is just me. The room was a good value and very new with wifi that is solid as a rock. Many thanks Giotto, hope to see you all again soon.
I would also like to post a report on a nearby amp called Love Teen Massage III. Very good experience as I went there twice, with the second time treating myself to a memorable 3 some. It is a little more expensive than some of the others but that is OK with me even from just a hygiene point of view.
The first time I went I got great treatment from Mae, an adorable little spinner with a golden attitude. So good that I went back 2 days later and asked for her and a friend for an hour and a half. Like I said - quite memorable, to the point that I could die today and feel I had a full life.
Total damage = 4000bt and worth every nickel.

Nvslim
04-05-10, 12:43
Thanks for taking the time to write the update on the Red Shirts.

You are truly the SAGE of Soi 33.

Slim

Weird One
04-06-10, 06:12
Hi Giotto,

Just wondering if the below Promo is still in effect. I want to come back again to the Lodge in October of this year for probably 12 nights and I am really interested in Option #4 (the upgrade one) please let me know what is what.

Thanks Giotto,

The Weird One

Originally Posted by Giotto

Promotion Option No. 1:

Those members who stay in Livingstone’s Lodge for at least 3 consecutive nights will receive a voucher worth THB 1,000.00. That voucher can be used for a Steak- or Thai Dinner in our restaurants, to reduce (hopefully huge) bills from the sports lounge (including bar fines), or it can be presented during check out and will then deducted from your final room bill.

Promotion Option No. 2:

Those members who stay in Livingstone's Lodge for at least 5 consecutive nights will only pay for 4 nights.

Promotion Option No. 3:

Those members who stay in Livingstone's Lodge for at least 8 consecutive nights will only pay for 6 nights.

Conditions:

- The promotion started long time ago and lasts until 31.10.2009. Most likely it will be prolonged then.

- Members must send a PM to Giotto before arrival and identify themselves with their real (check-in) names that we can identify them as forum members

- Members must stay at least 3 nights, having booked directly (not via Travel agencies or Internet booking systems)

- Members must post at least ONE REPORT about their Bangkok travel experiences during that specific visit on the board, and inform Giotto per PM about the written report

- If the voucher option is taken the voucher will be issued for each stay, returning members will receive a voucher every time they stay here for at least 3 consecutive days.

- If the upgrade option is requested (Promotion Option No. 4) we need the request for that as a PM or E-Mail before arrival, to enable us to perform the necessary reservation planning.

SE Asia Joe
04-06-10, 10:34
I been wondering.... where the h..l is our burgemeister Giotto?

I ain't seen him posting nuthin' - not here, not anywhere in HIS threads!!

What - he's decided it's just not worth it entertaining the wankers on here with his witty retorts and insightful reporting? Are we no longer worthy??

For all I know, Liverstone Lodge may have already closed down or changed hands!! In short - Where TF are you Giotto??

SEAJ

Dreams
04-06-10, 10:37

I ain't seen him posting nuthin' - not here, not anywhere!!

What - he's decided it's just not worth it entertaining the wankers on here with his witty retorts and insightful reporting? Are we no longer worthy??

For all I know, Liverstone Lodge may have already closed down or changed hands!! In short - Where TF are you Giotto??

SEAJ
He is busy monitoring the situation in BKK, and infirming everyone (but you, it seems...) on the bangkok thread....

SE Asia Joe
04-06-10, 10:42
He is busy monitoring the situation in BKK, and infirming everyone (but you, it seems...) on the bangkok thread....
Yeah I know.... but whilst he's worrying - and reporting - about the Red Shirts, who's minding the store here??

Just thought I'd point it out too!!

SEAJ

Ps.just edited my previous post to correctly make the point

Giotto
04-06-10, 16:41
Hi Giotto,

Just wondering if the below Promo is still in effect. I want to come back again to the Lodge in October of this year for probably 12 nights and I am really interested in Option #4 (the upgrade one) please let me know what is what.

Thanks Giotto,

The Weird One
Weirdo,

Yep, the promotion is still in effect. Option No. 4 - you pay for eg. a Deluxe Room and get a Double Jacuzzi Junior Suite.

Send me a PM, and we specify the details.

Hope things are going well over there ... ?

Giotto

SE Asia Joe
04-06-10, 16:46
Weirdo,

Yep, the promotion is still in effect. Option No. 4 - you pay for eg. a Deluxe Room and get a Double Jacuzzi Junior Suite.

Send me a PM, and we specify the details.

Hope things are going well over there ... ?

Giotto
That's IT???

That's all you got to say after all this time??

You been in rehab with Tiger and Jesse?
And staying there??

SEAJ

Giotto
04-06-10, 16:49

I ain't seen him posting nuthin' - not here, not anywhere in HIS threads!!

SEAJSE Asia Joe,

Still here - at my desk close to the Swimming Pool ... suffering a lot, life is hard!

I thought I let you members run our forum for some time, and take a break. I did that for years now, it's a kind of boring. I just sit here and suffer :) ... waiting for you to show up that I can kick you in the arse for the Liverstone, bastard!

Btw., there are "alternative" threads now - I fell now quite incompetent in my effort to market Liverstones. I think about selling plastic chairs instead of running a hotel.

Giotto

SE Asia Joe
04-06-10, 16:54
SE Asia Joe,

Still here - at my desk close to the Swimming Pool ... suffering a lot, life is hard!

I thought I let you members run our forum for some time, and take a break. I did that for years now, it's a kind of boring. I just sit here and suffer :) ... waiting for you to show up that I can kick you in the arse for the Liverstone, bastard!

Btw., there are "alternative" threads now - I fell now quite incompetent in my effort to market Liverstones. I think about selling plastic chairs instead of running a hotel.

Giotto
Yeah - I just posted how we all could go to town with the word "sycophants" over there.

Hey business must be terrible there and my sympathies..... so you guys know what to do!!! Let's crank it up here and help out our Liverstone burgemeister.

And leave those guys in Pattaya alone - they're doing a good enough job of driving away customers without our help!!

OK - shoot away!!

SEAJ

Traveler1234
04-06-10, 17:18

I first thought the recent thread about some kittyplace in Pattaya was a new hotel that you opened, and then shit hit the fan!

LOL

SE Asia Joe
04-06-10, 17:24
I first thought the recent thread about some kittyplace in Pattaya was a new hotel that you opened, and then shit hit the fan!

LOL
Those guys really know how to run a PR campaign.... to drive potential clients away!! LOL!!

Hey, we all just need to wait till they do go bankrupt (for sure), take it over and put in the Liverstone method....with plastic chairs and all!!

We'll make a mint!!

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
04-06-10, 17:52
Are there any silver linings to all that has been going on in Thailand for the past few years - and of course recently??

Surely there must be some??

Say gals more eager to please? Bargains? Less traffic jams with economy sliding (away from areas where the Red shirts are at - like Soi 33??), Cheaper prices......?

And of course writing about these silver linings to drive more tourists back? Hopefully at LL of course!!

Just a suggestion.

And what is this with the Baht still at approx 31:1 US$? How can the currency still stay so strong with all this going on?

SEAJ

Member #3428
04-09-10, 05:57

Wow what happened... I take four weeks off and I find that there are threads now for cockroach infested smelling hotels on ISG. Jackson must really be desperate for funds.

Incompetent for sure... If I were you I would shut the doors, no way could LL compete with that other place in pattaya.... Where's the smell in your rooms, where are the LB's, where are the bugs? Jesus... you call your place a hotel without those things...

Stykler
04-10-10, 04:25
Does anyone know if Livingstone's are kstill taking bookings via their web site? I make a booking some days ago and still haven't heard anything.

Thanks.

Styk

Giotto
04-10-10, 05:51
Does anyone know if Livingstone's are kstill taking bookings via their web site? I make a booking some days ago and still haven't heard anything.

Thanks.

StykStykler,

Sure are we taking bookings via our web site. Obviously something went wrong.

Please try again and let me know via PM ... we need to make sure that the booking system is working.

Alternatively use the E-Mail: info@livingstones.co.th

Giotto

M P Lurker
04-10-10, 14:16
10 weeks of no Mongering!

I don't post these days because:
I am not in Thailand at present,
I am semi-retired from mongering for now,
and have plenty to keep me busy,
whether its work or the new Thai GF
(who lives abroad).

My next major trip to Thailand will be full time with the new GF.

I use to mostly refuse to play-up with girls unless were either very pretty, had a better body than my previous GF, or were super at something. O.K. a few charity cases too. My previous GF was quite O.K. but not the worlds greatest at sex.

Now its different. My new Thai GF is so hot sexually, that would be hard to find other girls to compete for service. We both try hard to give each other the very best service including extended blow jobs, as well as the usual. At 30, her looks and body are not quite stunning, but well above average.

She has even turned me into a 2-shot guy where previously I wasn't. (I was just forgetting that I did get two shots at Tulip often)

So I am well satisfied by freebies now. Besides, she would kill me if she thought I was still playing up.
Sometimes you can get a super hot Thai babe just by being a nice guy and being attentive to her needs where others were not.

Mick

Piper1
04-10-10, 14:25

I am semi-retired from mongering for now, and have plenty to keep me busy, whether its work or the new GF. My next major trip to Thailand will be full time with the new GF. Now its different. My new Thai GF is so hot sexually, that would be hard to find other girls to compete for service. We both try hard to give each other the very best service including extended blow jobs, as well as the usual. At 30, her looks and body are not quite stunning, but well above average.

So I am well satisfied by freebies now.
Don't worry MP, you'll get over it soon. :D

PS - C'mon - you're a smart guy - you know there's no such thing as a freebie - do the math.

M P Lurker
04-10-10, 14:35

PS - C'mon - you're a smart guy - you know there's no such thing as a freebie - do the math.

I know what you mean. The previous GF was far more expensive than Thailand mongering on a per fuck basis. :( However, so far the new GF is a very good deal. She even tells me not to buy her things as she has her own money. There is no requirement to support her at this stage. :)

She still costs time and attention, and causes me to spend some money. She wants to know: "Do you really love me or just the sex?" :D

I hope to not get over it in a hurry. ;)

Mackin
04-10-10, 18:16
M., We do miss your reports but understand you situation. If you don't remember me we met at LL the last time you were there. If and when you return to Bkk we expect to read some helpful writings.

Giotto
04-10-10, 20:23

Piper1,

I think I know you somehow - but I cannot really remember...

Giotto

Giotto
04-10-10, 20:26

I don't post these days because:
I am not in Thailand at present,
I am semi-retired from mongering for now,
and have plenty to keep me busy,
whether its work or the new Thai GF
(who lives abroad).

My next major trip to Thailand will be full time with the new GF.

...Mick,

YIKES!!!

Another one bites the dust!

Giotto

Pita123
04-19-10, 15:10
Another one bites the dust!

I'm only at 4 weeks of no mongering. Not sure if I'm going to stay this way and see how things with the non-P4P work out or dump her and get back in the game... Decisions, decisions.

Fon Tok
04-19-10, 16:07
I'm only at 4 weeks of no mongering. Not sure if I'm going to stay this way and see how things with the non-P4P work out or dump her and get back in the game... Decisions, decisions.Just do both! The best of all worlds...if you play it right.

Pita123
04-20-10, 20:51
Just do both! The best of all worlds...if you play it right.
Well it is a question of focus. Anyway, it would appear I'm back in the game for now.

Harry Dude
04-25-10, 15:35
I stayed for a handful of nights at Giotto's lodge a few weeks ago and had a really good time. The weather was excellent, the staff was friendly, the pool was quite nice, food was good (I especially enjoyed the breakfasts outside - so much better than sitting in a stale hotel breakfast restaurant). I also went to the Sports Bar most evenings, and enjoyed the company of the nice girls there - now that I think about it I barfined a girl every evening. I may at one time have appeared impolite to one of the girls, and for that I apologize, but I promise it wasn't my intention.

As I am planning a return visit in the next few months, I was wondering how the recent political unrest in BKK is affecting the hotel? Any recent guests care to comment?

The only thing I was missing during my stay would be some nice reclining chairs by the pool (why not remove the diving board which nobody uses, remove the excess furniture near that end of the pool, and have a few comfy poolside chairs/beds for reading/relaxing)?

GoodEnough
04-29-10, 08:52
I got back here today after an absence of about eleven months. Other than the usual nauseating traffic on Sukhimvit, there were not problems with shirts of any colors, and Giotto and his Mrs. greeting me with the usual warmth and hospitality that I normally associate with this hotel.

It's nice to be back.

GE

SE Asia Joe
05-10-10, 14:48
Time for all of you to spring into action.

Your favorite lodge is needing your help to re-invigorate itself.

Not coz it's gone down in quality,
not coz its now got LB's (they're all still at Pithouse in Pattaya),
and certainly NOT coz it got rid of the plastic covered chairs.

Coz it's just that so few's going down to Thailand.

But does that mean that there are NO visitors to Thailand??
Of course NOT!!

And as such I believe we all owe it to Giotto to do what we can to help direct traffic to LL. Yes?? Oui? Yah?

Lets guerrilla P.R./market (ask Fon Tok what that means!!) L.L. back to prominence. OK?

Thanks y'all!!

SEAJ
Ps. damn - when did I become a sycophant?? I must be a psycho me-think!

Giotto
05-10-10, 15:06
Please,

somebody explains to me what a sychophant is :) ...

Giotto

Weird One
05-11-10, 04:48
Fawning Parasite

SE Asia Joe
05-11-10, 05:26
i was gonna go to town on weird one for calling us "fawning parasites" - but then checked out what he really had to say in his previous posts - after all, he is the weird one!!

and what i found out instead is the following "testimonial" about his impression of liverstones lodge.

so guys - whaddya think?? pretty good huh??

seaj

i would like to start off by saying that from the first moment i walked onto the property at "livingstone lodge in bangkok, i was treated so deferentially that i thought they must have thought i was someone somewhat famous, let me say right off i'm not, but the level of attention and detail that everyone and i do mean everyone pays toward you that you can't help walking in with your shoulders held back and a little more pride in your walk.

this report is not so much for the seasoned traveler that livingstone's cater to, they will already know exactly what i'm talking about, this is for all the first timer's or relatively newer mongers, who want to take that first step but are unsure how to go about it.

i don't care what you will need, anything from advice, knowledge of where to go, technical support for problems connecting to wi-fi (which is free and spot on anywhere on the grounds) giotto who is at the helm of this ship has the answers for everything you may need. i don't care what it is you would like to know, he sits you down in the most comfortable settings and either over coffee or a drink, will guide you through highways and byways of bangkok and beyond in thailand. giotto and guido (manager) and staff who are trained by him very extensively are undoubtedly some of the most knowledgeable people in thailand. you will never feel uncomfortable talking about anything from the best massages and what are the differences with them to the many pitfalls that can befall the first timer.

what is amazing is that after all the people he has helped, you sit there with him and think you are the only person he has ever talked to with an enthusiasm that is contagious, people, listen to him, as you will not get this knowledge just from the various forums. he is talking from actual on the spot experience that is priceless, yet he gives this advice freely everyday like it's the first time. the level of customer service here is phenomenal, you just will not get this type of personal service anywhere else and this service is very special in its target audience, this is truly exceptional in every way. you might think i have some kind of connection to livingstone's but like everyone else i walked through the front doors not knowing what expect and was more than pleasantly surprised. in the course of the times i have stayed here, there have been many question and somewhat of a major crisis that i won't go into, but what i will say is that it was truly amazing how every one of those questions and more importantly the crisis was adverted with a speed not thought possible. the crisis was handled by giotto and the grand lady of the manor who i shall not name because i have not asked her permission to do so, but you will meet her as soon as you arrive, she is always on the grounds and never stops working to make livingstone's better every day and in every way. don't be afraid to go to giotto with any problem or question you may have, 99% of the time he can fix it or send you along to someone who can, you won't get this type od personalized service just anywhere.

this boutique hotel is complete in every aspect, don't be surprised if after you come and stay here and after spending the day out in bangkok that you never leave the grounds because this truly is a "full service" establishment. i hope that you who are reading this don't take this report as rambling or whatnot, if you are already planning to come to bangkok or just as important maybe just "thinking" about an adventure, you must at least start here although i start here and stay here throughout during my time in bangkok.

my final thought for everyone that embarks on this adventure is take what giotto says to heart, the man know absolutely what he is talking about.

wo

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Giotto
05-11-10, 08:45
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sychophant

"a brownnoser. someone who will seek to please a person of authority in order to obtain some grace, usually the grace is something as simple as a pat on the bottom, but can vary greatly."

LOL!

Giotto

M P Lurker
05-13-10, 10:19
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sychophant

"a brownnoser. someone who will seek to please a person of authority in order to obtain some grace, usually the grace is something as simple as a pat on the bottom, but can vary greatly."

LOL!

Giotto
Thanks, I had no idea.
Thought it was a Psycho-Elephant

Here is an alternative link with the correct (I think) English spelling:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sycophant

Did I often overhear my German work college refer to something like "Arschlecker" (or maybe was Arsch lecken)? I will have find out what is the more eloquent term.

Maybe the Thai expression "Bpaak Waan" (sweet mouth or excessive insincere compliments) comes close to this idea.

The extension: "Bpaak Waan Gon Bpriao" Means "sweet mouth but sour arse" implying someone sucks up to the person's face but says bad things about them behind their back.

SE Asia Joe
05-13-10, 12:14
Thanks, I had no idea.
Thought it was a Psycho-Elephant

Here is an alternative link with the correct (I think) English spelling:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sycophant

Did I often overhear my German work college refer to something like "Arschlecker"? I will have find out what is the more eloquent term.

Maybe the Thai expression "Bpaak Waan" (sweet mouth or excessive insincere compliments) comes close to this idea.

The extension: "Bpaak Waan Gon Bpriao" Means "sweet mouth but sour arse" implying someone sucks up to the person's face but says bad things about them behind their back.
So...... is that what happened to all the sycophants who USED to be here?
"Bpaak Waan Gon Bpriao" ??

Why ain't they back here now when Liverstones would appreciate any boost.

And these are the other words in your dictionary:

suck-up suck up toady fan asskisser brown-noser sl*t flatterer brown-nose yes-man fanatic parasite follower groupie brown nose suckup j*ck*ss psychophant puppet asshole ass-kisser sycophantic obsequious loser coward asslicker weasel minion fluffer brainwashed liar b*tch ass-kissing fanboy kiss ass gfraizer fink douche bag idiot cheat suckhole fucktard brown noser kiss-ass ass kisser hungry poo gobbler sheep arse licker suck teabagger

SEAJ

M P Lurker
05-14-10, 16:58
Why ain't they back here now when Liverstones would appreciate any boost.

SEAJ
I was thinking of going to stay there for a few days, at least at Livingstones, unless its closed.

Giotto
05-14-10, 17:05
I was thinking of going to stay there for a few days, at least at Livingstones, unless its closed.M P Lurker,

LOL. Still open.

Get over here :) !

Giotto

SE Asia Joe
05-14-10, 17:07
M P Lurker,

LOL. Still open.

Giotto
GREAT - at least one sycophant took the bait!!

Lets get the rest of you sycophants out to Liverstones PRONTO!!

SEAJ

Pita123
05-14-10, 20:26
GREAT - at least one sycophant took the bait!!

Lets get the rest of you sycophants out to Liverstones PRONTO!!

SEAJ
But I was there last week.

Fon Tok
05-15-10, 04:43
GREAT - at least one sycophant took the bait!! Lets get the rest of you sycophants out to Liverstones PRONTO!! SEAJ
I had a great meal there last night...tasty bait!
And,...no Friday night traffic on Sukhumvit Rd!

Cunning Linguist
05-18-10, 01:53
M P Lurker,

LOL. Still open.

Giotto
After my sojourn in South China learning 普通话 (Mandarin), I plan to spend a few days in the Land of Smiles provided that there is still a Land and some Smiles by then. I was thinking of Pattaya but I am inclined to go to Livingston's. Southeast Joe, believe it or not, inspired me, albeit indirectly. Auch könnte ich ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen mit dir (I could speak a little German with you, a translation in case Jackson gets pissed off). Of course, I would try out some ภาษาไทย with the locals. I'll PM you about this, Giotto. I respect your knowledge of Thailand.

SE Asia Joe
05-18-10, 02:20
WoooHoooHoooo.....!!!! See??!!! SEE??!!

YES - definitely go to Livingstones FIRST especially if you are e newbie/relative newbie to the Thailand scene.

Liverstones is NOT for the cheap charlies - but you will get in return much more than what you pay for there; in terms of seeing how staff in Thailand can AND will serve you in this land suppossedly of Smile, in terms of information you can glean from Giotto and the rest of the staff - without being afraid of getting ripped off - in terms of getting actual value for your money.

Yes - a must first stop into the land of smiles - and even a return visit AFTER you've had your own bad experiences (of which there will be a plenty "out there") - to figure out what went wrong and how to avoid when next "out there!"

But then again, you do have to endure the cheap plastic covered teak wood chairs there. They proudly proclaim it to be naugahide when you slide of them though. LOL!!

SEAJ

After my sojourn in South China learning 普通话 (Mandarin), I plan to spend a few days in the Land of Smiles provided that there is still a Land and some Smiles by then. I was thinking of Pattaya but I am inclined to go to Livingston's. Southeast Joe, believe it or not, inspired me, albeit indirectly. Auch könnte ich ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen mit dir (I could speak a little German with you, a translation in case Jackson gets pissed off). Of course, I would try out some ภาษาไทย with the locals. I'll PM you about this, Giotto. I respect your knowledge of Thailand.

Giotto
05-18-10, 05:36
But then again, you do have to endure the cheap plastic covered teak wood chairs there. They proudly proclaim it to be naugahide when you slide of them though.
Cunning Linguist,

Appreciated - but please don't expect me to speak Chinese :).

And don't take SEAJ too seriously, he is still upset that we decided to buy quality chairs for the hotel that time, and not his cheap plastic furniture ... some people never forget :) .

C U soon.

Giotto

NicFrenchy
05-20-10, 02:58
C U soon.

Giotto

G,

Are you open these days?

Giotto
05-20-10, 07:27
G,

Are you open these days?Froggy,

Of course - Livingstone's is the last remaining oasis of peace in the center of Bangkok.

If you see the sign outside ("No frogs!") just ignore it. It's only for frogs :).

Giotto

Member #3428
05-20-10, 07:32
Froggy,

Of course - Livingstone's is the last remaining oasis of peace in the center of Bangkok.

If you see the sign outside ("No frogs!") just ignore it. It's only for frogs :).

GiottoWhat about Rabbits.

I got that damn APAC meeting coming up and they are heck bent on keeping it on as scheduled even if the town in on fire.

Traveler1234
05-20-10, 12:19
Froggy,
Giotto

God bless and be safe!

M P Lurker
05-20-10, 14:54
I would be one of those guests that always keeps returning to the lodge at some time or another. Its because of the family atmosphere. I know nearly all of the staff excepting the sports bar girls where there are always a lot of changes.

In the time of a crises, its a particularly good place to stay, being outside the immediate danger zone, but still well placed for other activities, and always getting up to date reports from Giotto on the situation.

The pool has beautiful tempurature water as some days are very f'ing hot which obviously warms the pool a little! Not many mosquitos at this time for some reason.

While I heard that the "Legacy Suites" in soi 29 had no customers, the lodge had a few customers. Some like me were regulars.

As luck (bad luck) would have it I got mild food poisoning from eating something bad close to soi cowboy, so even though we had a curfew last night, I wasn't planning on getting up to mischief anyway.

The hotel still had a skeleton staff, enough to handle the guests, and those staff would have to sleep at the hotel of course. They even had a small number of sports bar girls.

Was the perfect opportunity to "ring the bell" for the entire staff and guests, as not that many staff working last night. So didn't cost so much.

The Hotel manager wasn't able to get to work Wednesday, due to living in the red zone, but I saw, posted on the internet, some amazing photos he personally took of "Central World" burning and other aspects of the crisis like soldiers emerging from tanks. Today I teased him about whether he was thinking of a new profession as a news photographer.

Another night, my ex GF stayed over with her young daugther (100% Thai) after a day outing to Suan Sayaam fun park. My new GF was always calling on the phone to check that I wasn't playing up. So she was a little pleased to hear about the curfew and my intestinal pains. I was as good as locked up. She didn't hear about the visit of my ex. That would have caused very serious problems.

I miss the breakfast waitress very much. I will call her "turbo" due to her extreme efficiency and other regulars will know who I mean. She is away for a few months but I hear will return in July.

Today I have to go the airport quite early for my midnight flight due to the curfew problems. The manager and staff helped me greatly to get a taxi when they are quite scarce late in the day. Had to allow the taxi time to get home before curfew time arrives, otherwise only drivers willing to sleep the night at the airport could go (or ones happy to stay out of Bangkok).

Sonic Bam
05-20-10, 15:46
They even had a small number of sports bar girls.
How did the girls fare - good (captive) business? I was wondering on what tactics guys were using due to the curfew - barfine LT, etc.

Was the perfect opportunity to "ring the bell" for the entire staff and guests, as not that many staff working last night. So didn't cost so much.
You sure there isn't any Scots blood in you?