PDA

View Full Version : Giotto's Lodge in Bangkok

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Piper1
02-24-07, 20:11
Juicy Rat, Oh my god, what happened? I think I take all that much easier than you think. :) GiottoSeems to be a small understanding, probably due to English not being G's first language. Or am I missing something here?

Giotto
02-24-07, 20:15
Seems to be a small understanding, probably due to English not being G's first language. Or am I missing something here?Pipeman,

Don't know, do I mix up rats and mice here?

Whatever...I am quite sure we can settle the problem with the first beer which is on me, of course.

Giotto

JuiceSpike
02-24-07, 21:38
G,

I was testing your English and you failed or my sense of humor is really fucked up. I don't drink beer anymore only gin and tonics.

See you soon... :D

juices

Giotto
02-24-07, 21:41
...I was testing your English and you failed or my sense of humor is really fucked up. I don't drink beer anymore only gin and tonics.
...JuiceSpike (Rat or Mouse),

DAMNED! You BESTARD!!!! I really try to learn English...and they promise to me in all the massage parlours that they will teach me :) .

And this is the result now.

Gin and Tonic! Yikes :) .

Giotto

(PS: I have ONE BOTTLE of Gin here. You bring the tonic. Can make it the other way around, too, but I have this one bottle of Gin. So, bring that damned tonic water over here, otherwise I will drink the Gin pure!!!)

Piper1
02-24-07, 21:42
G,

I was testing your English and you failed or my sense of humor is really fucked up. I don't drink beer anymore only gin and tonics.

See you soon... :D

juicesJuices - Gin and Tonic is a girlie drink. It's Giotto's favorite drink, so you two should get along just fine. ROTF.

Giotto
02-24-07, 21:49
Juice - Gin and Tonic is a girlie drink. G&T is Giotto's favorite drink, so you two should get on just fine. ROTF.Pipeman,

Can you please shut ut, this is a serious talk between grown-up men!

You never drink Gin and Tonic, how can you know - anything???

BTW: Fon told me she forgot you already, she has a new lover, SUPERMAN...

Obviously not you! (Now you got it!)

Giotto

Piper1
02-24-07, 22:00
Ok - I'll be good and shut up. I'm looking forward to reading about the advenures of Superman, as I try and sip a girlie G&T. Blaaah! :D

JuiceSpike
02-25-07, 00:58
what a bunch of biatches... :D

G&T is not a girlie drink! (is it really...?)

Alright, I will bring the tonic and some girls too. Yours are too ugly... :D

juices

Giotto
02-25-07, 09:59
Alright, I will bring the tonic and some girls too. Yours are too ugly... :D
...JuiceSpike,

You can talk bad about my English and Gin Tonic - BUT NOT ABOUT OUR GIRLS.

We have a very good selection right now - and of course we will HIDE all beautiful ones once you enter the bar, to protect their innocence ... that's my duty, isn't it :) ?

Giotto

JuiceSpike
02-25-07, 12:22
G,

Of course you have very nice girls, probably some of the best on Soi 33. I also like the way you have trained them not to be pests with customers which many guys prefer.

But I also think your business is not living up to its potential.

BTW, who ever is giving you PR advice you should fire. :D

juices

Giotto
02-25-07, 18:37
...BTW, who ever is giving you PR advice you should fire.
...JuiceSpike,

Please discuss this directly with Mr. Marketing Director!

(Hell, I am out of it :) ).

Giotto

Giotto
02-25-07, 18:41
the duck visited us 3 weeks ago, still not willing to give up. europe is boring, and it is always raining, and she is sitting alone there in her apartment. but she has a bicycle now, and explores her new hometown.

we wished her good lucked and sent her back to europe. expecting here back in 3 months - and the she will most likely stay here.

but good (or is it bad) news: starlet is back to work. after coming to the bar last week (and immediately [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) one of our customers) she decided to give up her boring life as a house wife waiting for - i don't know what.

let's wait and see how things will develop.

giotto

Giotto
02-26-07, 07:27
I would highly recommend Livingston's Lodge to any first timer (or longer timer) coming to Bangkok.Member #3060,

Thanks for your report. It was a pleasure for us to have you staying with us.

For all members arriving late: If we know that you come in late and you are tired from the flight and need a massage - we can make the necessary arrangement for you! A PM to me will do.

Giotto

Giotto
02-26-07, 07:32
...I can really recommend to stay here and enjoy days and nights.

I will write soon a detailed report about my experiences in the Bangkok ForumGerman Oak,

Welcome to the board. And thank you for your statement in this thread, now we are waiting for your detailed report in the Bangkok thread.

Good to hear that everything worked fine for you. But despite all positive feedbacks in the moment I want to add, that it still is far from perfect here. Still a long way to go for us.

But we try our best.

C U soon back in Livingstone's, Siem Reap is waiting :) !

Giotto

Traveler1234
02-26-07, 10:01
JuiceSpike,

Please discuss this directly with Mr. Marketing Director!

(Hell, I am out of it :) ).

Giotto

I will advise you of my next site audit for G's place and we can discuss your ideas. ;)

Thor93
02-26-07, 12:30
but good (or is it bad) news: starlet is back to work. after coming to the bar last week (and immediately [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) one of our customers) she decided to give up her boring life as a house wife waiting for - i don't know what.

let's wait and see how things will develop.

giotto

most assuredly bad news for some poor unsuspecting guy who will fall under her spell. but then he will really enjoy it for a brief period until he realizes how many other guys are under her spell.

any sign of the husband? lets hope he doesn't come looking for her. that could make for some interesting drama. but then he must be feeling like the complete fool by now.

Twisted Monkey
02-26-07, 18:34
Giotto,

Sorry but going to the lesbian show was the only schedule I had. A man has to have some structure in his life. Next time I am going to invite the lesbian show back to the hotel and charge admittance to my room. By the way, please send my regards to my fellow american and new found drinking compatriot. Hope he eventually awakened after a night of Suzie Wong's then off to the grubby siamese twins bar. I think he got a chuckle from the tequila shot done off my cock where the salt went down the hole I was screaming bloody murder.

I think he should still be there enjoying the hell out of himself. I am stuck in KL right now but it could be worse.

For some reason the girls at the Lodge seemed to think I was a bit of a butterfly with my wanderings and pool friends. However I have some picks to try out for next time.

Thanks again and see you soon,

Twisted Monkey

Twisted Monkey,

Welcome to the board, thank you for your first report. And for staying at Livingstone's Lodge.

I think you had a good time here. We used you as Livingstone's watch: Every day at 10:15 pm you left for Suzie Wong's...BESTARD!!! You left our poor girls unsatisfied...

Hope to see you back here soon.

Giotto

Giotto
02-27-07, 08:55
...Any sign of the husband? Lets hope he doesn't come looking for her. That could make for some interesting drama. But then he must be feeling like the complete fool by now.Thor93,

LOL, I knew you would comment on that.

No sign of the husband, but a lot of romours...nothing I want to write about here in this thread.

Giotto

Thor93
02-27-07, 14:41
Thor93,

LOL, I knew you would comment on that.

No sign of the husband, but a lot of romours...nothing I want to write about here in this thread.

Giotto

Well, lets take bets on how long before she finds another guy who wants to remove her from the working girl life. My guess is not more than a couple of months. She really is easy to fall for and, as you said, she knows how to work a guy.

Duniawala
03-03-07, 15:36
Hellooooooo!
It sure is quiet in here. Time to get my evil genius here to take over the Lodge and the dungeon, take the mamasan and the stable of girls. :D

Now, where's the Veep when you need him? And the Marketing Director?

Giotto
03-03-07, 20:25
Hellooooooo!
It sure is quiet in here. Time to get my evil genius here to take over the Lodge and the dungeon, take the mamasan and the stable of girls. :D

Now, where's the Veep when you need him? And the Marketing Director?Sir,

Yes, you are right. Too quiet here, I am too busy.

I have to relax and write a little bit again :) ...

Giotto

Traveler1234
03-04-07, 02:49
Hellooooooo!

Now, where's the Veep when you need him? And the Marketing Director?

Sorry guys, I've been up to my ears in work. In fact, still in Asia (35 days and counting) and twice had to cancel flights home at last minute. And very little time for the more important things in life:)

Good news is I hope to be back out end of this month (assuming I get home first to get new change of clothes)....

PassinThrough
03-04-07, 03:42
giotto,

i haven't been on the board much due to travel and lack of internet access but i am looking forward to visiting the lodge and meeting some of these girls that you accuse of [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) the customers. i haven't really been raped before, it could be fun having an agressive partner :-)

looking forward to buying you a drink in a couple weels and chatting about thailand and europe.

cheers

pit

Yomurphy
03-04-07, 09:53
Hello,, all, long time (occasional) lurker here. I visited Giotto's lodge the first week of February after briefly browsing though this forum. I was introduced to Giotto via Traveller1234, who saw me sitting by myself.- as a newbie, I didn't know the game. It was great to meet both of them, as they were really friendly, and gave some good advice. The girls here are really friendly, most were pretty (some were really hot), and not pushy at all. I really enjoyed their company, and really wished I could have stayed longer. There was one girl I saw there who danced really sexy, like a "real" gogo dancer. I didn't catch her name but I definitely want to hook up with her next time! : D I ended up barfining two girls on successive nights. The first one didn't pan out, but the second one was great (thanks Traveller1234). Anyways, that's my 2 cents. An interesting aside is that I share the same name as Giotto, albeit with a slightly different spelling. I hope to visit again soon! It's freezing here at home, brrrrr.

Giotto
03-05-07, 07:02
Hello,, all, long time (occasional) lurker here. I visited Giotto's lodge the first week of February after briefly browsing though this forum. I was introduced to Giotto via Traveller1234, who saw me sitting by myself.- as a newbie, I didn't know the game. It was great to meet both of them, as they were really friendly, and gave some good advice. The girls here are really friendly, most were pretty (some were really hot), and not pushy at all. I really enjoyed their company, and really wished I could have stayed longer. There was one girl I saw there who danced really sexy, like a "real" gogo dancer. I didn't catch her name but I definitely want to hook up with her next time! : D I ended up barfining two girls on successive nights. The first one didn't pan out, but the second one was great (thanks Traveller1234). Anyways, that's my 2 cents. An interesting aside is that I share the same name as Giotto, albeit with a slightly different spelling. I hope to visit again soon! It's freezing here at home, brrrrr.
Yomurphy,

welcome to the forum, and thanks for your first report.

Really friendly? Me? Traveler1234??? Are you sure you really met us :) ?

Giotto

Giotto
03-05-07, 07:05
...i haven't been on the board much due to travel and lack of internet access but i am looking forward to visiting the lodge and meeting some of these girls that you accuse of [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) the customers. i haven't really been raped before, it could be fun having an agressive partner :-)
passinthrough,

ouch ... never been raped, but looking forward to it - you have no idea what you are talking about.

you will think you have done your duty, and it is time to sleep, but then you will see the eye of a tiger asking the question: "what, that was all?" and the only thing you really want - is to sleep!!!

don't come downstairs and complaint to me next day :) !

giotto

Giotto
03-05-07, 07:43
Well, lets take bets on how long before she finds another guy who wants to remove her from the working girl life. My guess is not more than a couple of months. She really is easy to fall for and, as you said, she knows how to work a guy.Thor93,

The eyes are still same before, and the smile is there, too - but she added at least 5 kg during the last 2 months ...

I think we need you here for some training- and weight control activities :) !

Giotto

PassinThrough
03-05-07, 10:49
As I like to say there is time enough to sleep when I am dead :-) Now that said you are right I don't know what I am getting myself into, but that is half the fun.

See you soon.

PIT

Thor93
03-05-07, 12:56
Thor93,

The eyes are still same before, and the smile is there, too - but she added at least 5 kg during the last 2 months ...

I think we need you here for some training- and weight control activities :) !

Giotto

Escaping once intact is all the lesson I need. I am sure you can find a suitable trainer. Shame about that 5 kgs. That just might move her off of the "A" list.

Giotto
03-05-07, 14:47
As I like to say there is time enough to sleep when I am dead :-) Now that said you are right I don't know what I am getting myself into, but that is half the fun. ...PassinThrough,

LOL! You don't know what you are talking about. You will definitely want to sleep after the first rounds - and then the adventure starts.

You will wish you were dead...let's wait for the outcome :).

See you soon here at Livingstone's Lodge!

Giotto

Giotto
03-05-07, 14:49
Escaping once intact is all the lesson I need. I am sure you can find a suitable trainer. Shame about that 5 kgs. That just might move her off of the "A" list.Thor93,

Correct. Somehow still attractive, but ...

Anyway, not your business any more. There is this queue of guys waiting in the Lodge, and up to now I protected your rights - now I will open the gates :) !

Giotto

Giotto
03-06-07, 07:56
Not so much time recently to write reports. I hope it will get better soon.

We are very much busy with administrational work in the moment, it seams that the burocracy here in Thailand is getting worse and worse. Paperwork for social security, revenue department etc. etc. . And then the extension of the work permits - oh my god. They have all papers already many times, but every time we apply the labour department wants a new set of copies of all documents. And - they always find new issues to check, and ask for additional information - and papers.

Business is steady but relatively quiet. Fridays are very good days for the restaurant and the Sports Lounge, and surprisingly Mondays. That is a new activity pattern, we haven't seen that in the last year. Obviously the expats (the main visitors of the read) go basically out on those days. The hotels in Bangkok are NOT fully booked, but Pattaya is said to be overloaded with tourists.

I am off for Singapore today, and it was a huge problem to book a hotel there. A congress or something - hotels in Singapore are fully booked. I hope that happens in Bangkok soon, too :) .

The development in the Sports Lounge keeps me smiling. The new mamasan requests disciplin from the girls, and they don't like it. Why not sitting for hours behind the bar, smoking and chatting with friends. Why not? What does this damned Mamasan want from us?

Funny, if they followed this Mamasan, and learn how to work, how to deal with customers - they would make much more money! Some got that already, but others still prefer to lazy around behind the bar - and risk to fight with the Mamasan. Good, that I don't have to deal with all that.

That's it for the moment, I am off for the airport. I hope business stays stabile, and the stock markets don't cause more problems. Thailand does not need that, they can create their own problems - easily.

Giotto

Masum Timsah
03-07-07, 17:51
I am off for Singapore today, and it was a huge problem to book a hotel there.

GiottoI was expecting to see you... Perhaps your absence could allow the Sports Lounge residents cheer more, effectively relaxed. Who knows the new mamasan is not the lady you think you knew.
I will report anyway you come before weekend.

Masum

Giotto
03-08-07, 16:18
I was expecting to see you... Perhaps your absence could allow the Sports Lounge residents cheer more, effectively relaxed. Who knows the new mamasan is not the lady you think you knew.
I will report anyway you come before weekend.

MasumMasum Timsah,

I am back. Mamasan? Who is she?

Giotto

1Ball
03-10-07, 02:06
I needed to stay at a different hotel this trip, as I was meeting up with some newbies from indo, who are on a strict budget, and wanted us all to stay in the same hotel. So be it.
They left yesterday morning, sufficiently impressed, so I decided to head over to G’s last night, have dinner, and play some pool.
There I was introduced to EU Contractor, who proceeded to show me around to all sorts of seedy and disgusting places. After a lovely dinner, supervised by the charming Auntie Guido, and a couple of very bad games of pool, (I actually won one game), I dragged EU out of there, much to the dismay of one of the lovelies in there. I forget her name, but I think it is Oi, or Nong, or Noot, or Niu, or Noi, or Happy, or Lucky, or something.

We head over to Cowboy, and walk into Suzie Wong. EU is no shy guy. We are there to check out the Lesbian show, so we literally straddle up to the stage, out eyes, at the most, 24 inches away from the dance pole. Out come 4 girls, al very nice looking, who proceed to pair up. A minute later the hot couple in front of us start going at it. One of the girl is performing a gynecological exam on her friend with her tongue. The recipient's eyes roll into the back of her head. Nice touch. A bit of 69 follows, you can actually hear the lapping, and slurping going on. Personally, I find public display of affection a bit offensive, but I am here for EU’s benefit, and what is a friend to do……;)

We then head off to Star something, Piper’s and my favorite place for good old fashioned live rock n roll. He sticks “octopus girl” on me, she just is all over, and wont let go.

Who do I spot in the corner? None other than “Bengali girl”. I recognize her, but of course she has no clue who I am, she is Piper1’s love interest. All I say to her is “Soi 33”, and her face lights up, and she is all over me. She obviously remembers having had a good time there, sleeping happily in the warm Jacuzzi, but of course, who was she with? Was it me? Oh well, she doesn’t really care, she is all over me.

EU has a new one doing the Uhu Stick on him, and proudly announces to me he has her panties down around her knees. Not to be outdone, I decide I need a firmer grip on “Bengali girl”, and proceed to grab her bowling ball style. I offer my sticky finger to EU for him to perform the sniff test, he politely refuses.

A couple of drinks, and we are out of there, breaking the heart of two lovelies. EU remembers he has promised the girl at G’s that he will BF her that night, a quick phone call to Papasan Giotto, and she agrees to wait for him. We part ways, and I walk back to soi 11, where just after crossing Asoke, a LB accosts me, and while trying to talk to me, makes a feeble attempt to remove the empty tequila flask from my back pocket. I shake him/her away, and keep walking.

I make it back to my room, in time to be able to catch 3 hours of blissful drunken sleep, and head out to the airport.

EU, nice meeting you man, be careful out there, safe travels.

Giotto
03-10-07, 08:28
I needed to stay at a different hotel this trip, as I was meeting up with some newbies from indo, who are on a strict budget, and wanted us all to stay in the same hotel. So be it.
They left yesterday morning, sufficiently impressed, so I decided to head over to G’s last night, have dinner, and play some pool.
...Mr. Vice President,

Thanks for your visit yesterday...and MANY THANKS FOR LEAVING SO EARLY.

We started a huge party in the Sports Lounge thereafter...I will write about the details of your visit later - need some time to prepare a proper report.

BTW: Today:

Maids Party

New Maids Costumes!!!

Giotto

Piper1
03-11-07, 19:31
We then head off to Star something, Piper’s and my favorite place for good old fashioned live rock n roll. ...Who do I spot in the corner? None other than “Bengali girl”. I recognize her, but of course she has no clue who I am, she is Piper1’s love interest. All I say to her is “Soi 33”, and her face lights up, and she is all over me. ... she is all over me.
1Bestard - one word for you: Fuckyou. :D Leave sticky little Bengali Girl alone (I still cannot work out why her skin is rubbery and sticky even after a good scrub in the Jacuzzi - but I liked it).

As for the LB, was it really a tequilla flask in your pocket, or were you just pleased to see her? (I mean him, I mean ... geez ...)

I agree - unlike most sex shows, that lesbian show is actually hot. Choreographed, but some ad-lib slurping - almost realistic

PS. EU Contractor - you sure get around! .

Giotto
03-12-07, 07:47
1Bestard - one word for you: Fuckyou. :D Leave sticky little Bengali Girl alone (I still cannot work out why her skin is rubbery and sticky even after a good scrub in the Jacuzzi - but I liked it).
Pipeman,

I actually thought about offering her a job at Livingstone's - then nobody needs to go out to Soi Cowboy any more to pick that lady up :) . She can have a lot Jacuzzi customers here...

Giotto

Brotherrabitt
03-14-07, 11:10
my dear friends,

it has been a while and i humbly ask your forgiveness for my rather abrupt departure from this wonderful thread. i will not bore your with the details, sufficient to say that some 6/7 months ago i failed piper1's dna test, the aftermath of which would make "silence of the lambs" look like a romantic comedy (if only the punishment would have stopped at being hung and quartered with my face ripped off it would not have been too bad).

i a feeble attempt to cover my tracks, i changed my handle, and even after an intensive english language course provided by nige and alfie in pattyland, as you can see i still can not spell. ah well, my social siberia has not allowed me to conduct any rabbit like behavior in any case.

more worrying however is the relative absence of joyfull banter you dungeon loving metrosexuals used to excell in. has that time passed ? have i missed a trend in changes of what is regarded as acceptable communication ? or have you all become closet cosmo readers whose sole interest is to keep abreast of the latest trends in pussy haircut trends ?

some 6/7 months ago i filled my caravan with potatoes, shined my cloggies, was full of energy, ready to meet any challenge, on my way to the lodge. well, i never made it. some day i will.

in the meantime, but maybe i am just being nostalgic and has that time really passed, any chance of going back to hurling insults at eachother at gallactic speeds ? if only to keep dr. g's counter up. as we all know, dr. g's violent mood swings are directly proportional to the threads hitcounter.

and if not, and if those times have really passed, i wish you all the best. my abrupt departure did not feel right, i feel i owed you one more post.

vandal

Piper1
03-14-07, 11:46
some 6/7 months ago I failed Piper1's DNA test Good to hear from you Vandal. So, have you been forgiven???

For the uninitiated, Vandal's reference to "failing Piper1's DNA test" translates as "failing to remove incriminating evidence" (so his wife caught him doing something he shouldn't have). To be fair, it's not 'Piper's DNA test' - I think it was Kapitan in Dubai thread who coined the term, soon after he failed the DNA test.

Yes, I've failed the DNA test a couple of times, but with my charms and doey-eyed pleas that all men are bastards, Wildcat forgave me soon after. ;)

Brotherrabitt
03-14-07, 12:10
good to hear from you vandal. so, have you been forgiven???

hi chief,

i am in the process of. your communication skills are obviously better than mine, maybe you can start a new business or write a book "50 ways to avoid having to change your isg handle to 0ball". mine have retracted out of sheer terror and have never been seen since.

having failed the dna test, i passed some others (praise the almighty duck!), so no itching or nasty lumps.

in any case, the future is bright, and in a way i am glad i never made it to the lodge. my therapist says that my recurrent dream of being hit with a baseball bat by dr. g in a full latex bodysuit in the dungeon will eventually pass. sometimes it is not wise to have a fantasy come true, even though i fully realise that for some of you this experience is one of the main reasons to go to the lodge in the first place.

in any case, thanks for the welcome, it's appreciated.

v.

1Ball
03-14-07, 12:18
Brotherabbitt, nice to see you poking your head out of the hole. How are things in ******* ?

Forgiven? cleaned up your act? Been a good boy? How was BKK with the missus?

I think the mission of this thread has been accomplished, so it is slowly dying. Shame, as the banter was fun, but all good things run their course.

Welcome back, you still have my email, in case something, (you know what) pops up.

Brotherrabitt
03-14-07, 12:30
Brotherabbitt, nice to see you poking your head out of the hole. How are things in ******* ?

Forgiven? cleaned up your act? Been a good boy? How was BKK with the missus?

I think the mission of this thread has been accomplished, so it is slowly dying. Shame, as the banter was fun, but all good things run their course.

Welcome back, you still have my email, in case something, (you know what) pops up.

Hi,

I am ok, thanks, I hope and trust you as well.

I see you have kept your one remaining you-know-what quite busy. It must be hard taking one for the team all the time :).

Something has popped up and I need to run. Later

V.

Giotto
03-14-07, 17:44
And if not, and if those times have really passed, I wish you all the best. My abrupt departure did not feel right, I feel I owed you one more post.
Brotherrabitt,

Welcome back. Good to hear from you.

I saw a balloon some months ago, and something like a sausage was hanging below it - I was worried about your best parts...

Anyway - not too much changed, we opened some more rooms, and the parking area for your caravan is still unused. We are now out of potatoes, and still waiting for your delivery. Close to giving up now, and finding another supplier :) . Who needs a Dutch b(e)astard for that?

The thread is boring in the moment, as the Vice President told me during his last visit. He is right. You were deeply missed. I have some ideas how to restart the activities here, but in the moment not too much time to really do it. But ... soon.

I am worried about the above sentence - ONE MORE POST? Man, now that you are back, cover your ass, hide all traces - and write again!

Giotto

Piper1
03-14-07, 20:48
Hi Chief,

I am in the process of [being forgiven]. Your communication skills are obviously better than mine, maybe you can start a new business or write a book "50 ways to avoid having to change your ISG handle to 0Ball". Mine have retracted out of sheer terror and have never been seen since.

Having failed the DNA test, I passed some others (praise the Almighty Duck!), so no itching or nasty lumps.

Vandal - you're gonna hate me for saying this:

It must have been 6 months ago you were caught. If your wife still has you by the balls 6 months later, that's not good (for you or for her). In the big picture, a bit on the side, or an affair is not a major issue (as long as you stick with her in the long run). Sex on the side is simply a human animal thing. Most wives don't like the idea, but in reality it's normal. Shrug it off and don't let it be used as blackmail. Enjoy this short life.

Giotto
03-15-07, 06:43
Freeman 418,

I just found your report:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=573387

Now I know what you wrote there all day yesterday - I checked my threads here and found nothing...

Teens 3? Do I have to check it out again? They obviously improved...

BTW: It was Fon you were sitting with the first night, Pipeman's future ex-wife, may be you settle the necessary arrangements reg. a take-over directly with him.

Have fun :) .

Giotto

Giotto
03-15-07, 06:48
It must have been 6 months ago you were caught. If your wife still has you by the balls 6 months later, that's not good (for you or for her). In the big picture, a bit on the side, or an affair is not a major issue (as long as you stick with her in the long run). Sex on the side is simply a human animal thing. Most wives don't like the idea, but in reality it's normal. Shrug it off and don't let it be used as blackmail. Enjoy this short life.Pipeman,

As you know I plan to visit Dubai, and of course the major reason for that is to meet Wildcat.

I am quite sure, that my detailed reports about the hunter's life of her husband will put a huge smile on her face...and 6 month will only be a short while of his future life of suffering :) ! But, take it easy, it is only sex, man, this "human animal thing".

Giotto

Piper1
03-15-07, 10:33
Pipeman,

As you know I plan to visit Dubai, and of course the major reason for that is to meet Wildcat.

I am quite sure, that my detailed reports about the hunter's life of her husband will put a huge smile on her face...and 6 month will only be a short while of his future life of suffering :) ! But, take it easy, it is only sex, man, this "human animal thing".

GiottoOkay Giotto, expect a personal visit from one of my Dubai mafia today. Money had better change hands.

Scarface Piper

Brotherrabitt
03-15-07, 18:39
Vandal - you're gonna hate me for saying this:

It must have been 6 months ago you were caught. If your wife still has you by the balls 6 months later, that's not good (for you or for her). In the big picture, a bit on the side, or an affair is not a major issue (as long as you stick with her in the long run). Sex on the side is simply a human animal thing. Most wives don't like the idea, but in reality it's normal. Shrug it off and don't let it be used as blackmail. Enjoy this short life.

Jep, you are right of course, in the great scheme of things, etc etc etc. And the "by the balls" - thing is not the issue anymore. I have made a lot of changes in my life (sold my business for instance), not because I was found out, but because it was time to make some changes. Overall life is very positive at the moment, in a lot of respects.

And the sex on the side thing, it is a matter of making a choice between my "urges", the hurt it causes in others and the possible risk for the offspring (ie not seeing them anymore or very little). A topic which should best be discussed with a beer, not on a site which has clearly a different mission.

I put my head in a hole for such a long time, because of the changes (weak argument, I know, also best explained over a beer).

I just could not control the urge to insult the metrosexual bestards here, so I came back :).

V.

Brotherrabitt
03-15-07, 18:51
Brotherrabitt,

Welcome back. Good to hear from you.

I saw a balloon some months ago, and something like a sausage was hanging below it - I was worried about your best parts...

Anyway - not too much changed, we opened some more rooms, and the parking area for your caravan is still unused. We are now out of potatoes, and still waiting for your delivery. Close to giving up now, and finding another supplier :) . Who needs a Dutch b(e)astard for that?

The thread is boring in the moment, as the Vice President told me during his last visit. He is right. You were deeply missed. I have some ideas how to restart the activities here, but in the moment not too much time to really do it. But ... soon.

I am worried about the above sentence - ONE MORE POST? Man, now that you are back, cover your ass, hide all traces - and write again!

Giotto

Hi Dr. G,

Thanks for the welcome back. Good to hear that you do not have time anymore to take care of your primary marketing tool. Have been drinking too much cheap wine lately ?

A few weeks ago I read an article in Cosmo (I have subscribed recently to it, love to do these little tests about the best erotic make-up and sensittive stuff like that) about the fact that "metrosexual" is now out and the new thing is "ubersexual", which is not a semi racial slurr in regard to the country of origin of some rather important members on this thread (first person that came to mind was of course the muderator, don't know if you know him?), which is basically a metrosexual but just a little less gay. So you are still allowed to use your nightcream, but you are now allowed to not boast about it (you can still tell someone of course, but only if the contact with that person "feels right", know what I mean?).

I thought it might appeal to you, you can still be ok with your feminine side, but no need anymore to wax the hair on your ass.

I hope you catch my drift, if not I can mail you the full article, it is quite long but with some pics, so if you take your time, you should be able to get through it in one go, if not, just finish it the next day. That's ok man, know what I mean ? No need to feel bad about that at all, no need to cry. Let me know ok ?

Bye hon.

V.

Brotherrabitt
03-16-07, 09:37
Hi Guys,

Recently came accross the following article somewhere

"The University of Pus See (Southern Thailand) has recently appointed a full professor in their International Affairs Dept. Prof. Dr Cee Mi Ho from Vietnam was appointed as a leading international expert in so called Control of Unilateral Non-proliferation Topics as from March 1 2007.

In a statement to the press Prof. Dr. Cee Mi Ho said he was pleased to work with the resident staff of Pus See U., specially with Assistant Professor R. Yu In from China and the famous expert Dr. G. Oh Toh, who heads up their research department in BKK.

In a seperate interview with Dr. G. Oh Toh he stated that he was very pleased with the joining of Dr. Cee Mi Ho at their Institute as "due to increasing demand of especially foreign students who want to study at my BKK research department to gain a more in-depth understanding of not only issues regarding the Control of Unilateral Non-proliferation Topics but also in other research fields such as the Timing In Trilateral Situations and their impact on the Control of Unilateral Non-proliferation Topics, and, in increasing importance for specific foreign students, so called Assumed Assimilation Status-games which try to clear up the existing confusion both students as well as professional teachers have in regard to which holes need to be filled in their knowledge base when conducting field research".

When foreign students join the research department in BKK, they will be asked to conduct a special introductory course in the Dissimination of International Control Studies, because, as Dr. G. Oh Toh stated in a further comment "some of my students are really confused about this issue".

Seems that Thailand is really is expanding its' knowledge base which will not hurt their international competitive position one bit I guess.

V.

Giotto
03-16-07, 17:37
Okay Giotto, expect a personal visit from one of my Dubai mafia today. Money had better change hands.

Scarface PiperScaredface,

met them yesterday, paid them a bit more (you are a Cheap Charlie!).

They will visit you in Dubai soon :).

Giotto

Giotto
03-16-07, 17:40
I thought it might appeal to you, you can still be ok with your feminine side, but no need anymore to wax the hair on your ass.
Brotherrabitt,

OK, my friend, that means war now. Nobody writes openly on the forum what I do with the hair on my ass.

BTW: I did not want to tell you, but do you know how your wife found out about your specific activities? Ever thought about that :) ?

Giotto

Brotherrabitt
03-16-07, 20:30
Brotherrabitt,

OK, my friend, that means war now. Nobody writes openly on the forum what I do with the hair on my ass.

Giotto

Sorry, will never do it again. Got me worried now, being on the same thread as Scarface and his eyetalian blood brother G.

Have a good weekend gents.

V.

Giotto
03-17-07, 08:40
...In a seperate interview with Dr. G. Oh Toh he stated that he was very pleased with the joining of Dr. Cee Mi Ho at their Institute as "due to increasing demand of especially foreign students who want to study at my BKK research department to gain a more in-depth understanding of not only issues regarding the Control of Unilateral Non-proliferation Topics but also in other research fields such as the Timing In Trilateral Situations and their impact on the Control of Unilateral Non-proliferation Topics, and, in increasing importance for specific foreign students, so called Assumed Assimilation Status-games which try to clear up the existing confusion both students as well as professional teachers have in regard to which holes need to be filled in their knowledge base when conducting field research".

When foreign students join the research department in BKK, they will be asked to conduct a special introductory course in the Dissimination of International Control Studies, because, as Dr. G. Oh Toh stated in a further comment "some of my students are really confused about this issue".
Brotherrabitt,

I really tried to understand it. Took a dictionary to translate the 50 % of the text I could not understand - and still it does not make any sense.

I think I join that group of students which "are really confused about this issue".

Giotto

PassinThrough
03-17-07, 08:53
Gentleman,

After reading this forun for some time I finally found myself back in Tailand and dropped by Livingstones for a visit. I was quite impressed, it is a nice place with a very nice and relaxed atmosphere. I went into the sports bar when I got there and chatted with the mamasan for a few minutes. As I was sitting there a very cute girl at the table near mine said hello is a very friendly, non pushy way. We struck up a conversation and as I was a bit hungry we went outside for dinner. The food was great, but I really need to remember to not order my food spicy in a country where it comes that way to start with. I had a lively meal and we talked for a while before I asked if she wanted to join me for the evening. I won't go into details, but I had a wonderful night and I an looking forward to seeing her again this evening.

I can see myself spending many evenings in this jewel of Soi 33.

I will say that like other reports I missed Livingstones the first time I walked by. I ended up walking down to the end of the street before turning arouns and spotting it on the way back. I think there is a tree that partly hides the sign when you are coming from Sukhumvit , so if you don't see it on the first pass don't guve up just turn around and go back.

PIT

Brain666
03-17-07, 09:45
Gentleman,

..... I won't go into details, but I had a wonderful night and I an looking forward to seeing her again this evening.

I can see myself spending many evenings in this jewel of Soi 33.

PIT

Good to hear that you enjoy.
As this is the Livingstone thread, read by many actual and potential guests, a little bit more detail about the girl you picked in the Sports bar would be appreciated from all readers.

I don't mean a detailed porn movie like script records what you exactly did in bed, but some of the typical values and behaviors of your girl could be from interest. (GFE, shy if so how long, how did you come along etc.). Ok overall results seems good, but please we are curious. It’s unfortunately not much written here about the girls in the Sports bar. So go ahead.

I was in Thailand in August 2006 the first time it was rather impressive for me how the girls (at least the ones I picked) let you feel more beeing a boyfriend then a P4P cash dispenser.

Just remind you: Don't fall in love and don't forget your life at home, but of course enjoy as well.

Happy holliday.

regards

Brain666

Finrod
03-17-07, 17:27
Just remind you: Don't fall in love and don't forget your life at home, but of course enjoy as well.
What if one of those girls falls in love with me? Or so she says. Going to be hard to do the butterfly thing at the Sports Bar next time I am there.

Traveler1234
03-17-07, 17:50
What if one of those girls falls in love with me? Or so she says. Going to be hard to do the butterfly thing at the Sports Bar next time I am there.

Hey good looking - if they do fall for you, it'll be at least the second time around for them ;)

Many of G's harem have been married and have young children....eg.
- Ms. Nympho is quite young, 23 yrds old and w/ a 3 yr old
- Another young lovely that I spent a great session with was 26 yrs old (but looked much younger) and also had a 3 yr old.
- My wingman who spent the night with another 26 yr old, had two young ones!

I wouldn't be surprised if Fon, Pesky, and Persistent all have little ones to support :D

PassinThrough
03-18-07, 07:13
I went back last night partly to see the girl I met and partly to share a very nice bottle of wine with Mr G. When I got there Mr. G was out to dinner but I met up with the girl from the previous night and we went outside to eat. She asked if it was OK to have some of her friends join us and I was fine with it so in about 5 minutes I was surrounded by 5 very attractive Thai girls all having a good time. We drank and ate some food and after an hour or so retired to the sports bar where Mr. G and I enjoyed the bottle of wine, followed by a nice bottle of red from the bar followed by another bottle of red from the bar. As it was just the two of us drinking the wine and I had had several beers with dinner, I was feeling no pain. I bar fined my girl and we headed back to the hotel.

Brain, my point here is that there are a lot of girls at Livingstones, as long as you like Thai girls you will find someone you will like. The girls I sat with ranged in age from 22 to 32. Some of them were really outgoing while others seemed a bit reserved. I don't really like to share my personal experiences because each girl is different and how she and I get along is going to be different than how you get along with her.

My recomendation is that if you are in Bangkok and want to spend a nice evening go to the lodge. If you don't see anything that interests you, Soi Cowboy is only a few blocks away and Nana plaza is just 2 stops on the BTS Skytrain or a 10 minute cab ride.

PIT

P.S. I went there for lunch and asked about Mr. G. Seems he is still sleeping. Pleasant dreams :-)

ArchieLeach
03-18-07, 09:26
Giotto,

I have been reading the forum incessantly for the last week or so because I will be coming to BKK in October. I was there last time just after September 11th 2001 (crazy timing—seems like such a long time ago). So in many ways I’m an old hand, but in others I’m almost a newbie. I’ve been on the site for many years, but haven’t done much in a long time (since I know my local scene well and all the usual places I go in Europe—no need to check in). But now that I’m freshening up my memory I’ve been doing a lot of reading and I think I’ve come to a decision.

I will most likely stay at Livingstone’s when I come.

I really appreciate your contributions to the site, and you come well recommended by the members. I’m used to staying at 4 and 5 star hotels, but I’m sick of feeling ripped off every time I check out. And the walk of shame is another negative. I’m no wildman or party animal, but I think I’d actually feel more comfortable at your place than The Peninsula, or even someplace more moderate like the Landmark. Your place sounds like exactly what I’ve been looking for. And now I see that you’ve done some new rooms, that clinches it, I’m coming. It looks nice, it looks fun, and you seem like a real asset to all travelers.

That’s enough ass-kissing for now. I’m still working on my itinerary so I’ll get back to you later, and I’m sure I’ll be asking questions between now and then. But at the moment it looks like I’m going to go to HK, SNG, BKK and Phuket. I’ll probably go for 3 or 4 weeks total.

I’m looking forward to it. I can’t believe how happy I am to be coming back to LOS. I can’t believe it’s been so long since I was there last. Running a business can be like a needy wife, but to Hell with it, it can do without me for a while. I need the break.

Archie

PS I’d also like to throw out a "thank you" to the other posters, the information is invaluable, as usual. I’ve used it in many countries, and posted about as many, particularly my own local haunts. I don’t get around much except in spurts (pun intended—and I’m talking about to the forum, not the ladies).

And is there any need to ponder once again publicly on whether or not Jackson is actually God? I'm still not sure. I've never seen them in the same place, so I'm undecided.

I'd better go before I start complimenting people I don't even know anything about. I'm that happy to be coming back to BKK. :) You can probably tell that. I'm giddy like a schoolgirl, and it's 6 friggin' months away still. I'm going to have to come at least once a year from now on.

Giotto
03-19-07, 07:35
I went back last night partly to see the girl I met and partly to share a very nice bottle of wine with Mr G. When I got there Mr. G was out to dinner but I met up with the girl from the previous night and we went outside to eat. She asked if it was OK to have some of her friends join us and I was fine with it so in about 5 minutes I was surrounded by 5 very attractive Thai girls all having a good time. We drank and ate some food and after an hour or so retired to the sports bar where Mr. G and I enjoyed the bottle of wine, followed by a nice bottle of red from the bar followed by another bottle of red from the bar. As it was just the two of us drinking the wine and I had had several beers with dinner, I was feeling no pain.
P.S. I went there for lunch and asked about Mr. G. Seems he is still sleeping. Pleasant dreams :-)PassinThrough,

Oh my god, it was a lot of wine that night. And I had already started with some German wheat beer before...

Good that we did not try to finish the bottle of Jameson's at the end, then I would have died. Slept until 2 pm in the afternoon anyway.

BTW: What you saw those nights was not the real action at Livingstone's, that was the most quiet weekend in a year. I don't know where all the customers/visitors went this weekend, but Soi 33 was simply dead. I hope we can wake it up again...

I kept the Whiskey, so let's have a drink when you come back. Hopefully with a few more people around here.

Thanks again for visiting the Lodge, pleasure to meet you!

Giotto

Giotto
03-19-07, 07:49
I will most likely stay at Livingstone’s when I come.

I really appreciate your contributions to the site, and you come well recommended by the members. I’m used to staying at 4 and 5 star hotels, but I’m sick of feeling ripped off every time I check out. And the walk of shame is another negative. I’m no wildman or party animal, but I think I’d actually feel more comfortable at your place than The Peninsula, or even someplace more moderate like the Landmark. Your place sounds like exactly what I’ve been looking for. And now I see that you’ve done some new rooms, that clinches it, I’m coming. It looks nice, it looks fun, and you seem like a real asset to all travelers.

That’s enough ass-kissing for now. I’m still working on my itinerary so I’ll get back to you later, and I’m sure I’ll be asking questions between now and then.
ArchieLeach,

Thanks for the "ass-kissing"...I thought already many times about the English term for this, and NOW I KNOW!!!

Awaiting your questions, take it easy and go ahead. Even after 7 years here in Bangkok I have no complete overview about all activities in this city, and still behave like a rookie sometimes.

There is no walk of shame in Livingstone's Lodge, but the Lodge is no brothel either. We expect our customers to know what they want, to decide about their lifes, to be adults. And we also expect them to behave politely and not to disturb other customers. Whatever they want to do they can do - as long as there is no impact to the personal freedom of all other guests, and the staff working here.

Simply and normal rules, and that makes the place. I hope you will come here and enjoy with us.

Thanks again for your report - and don't forget to ask questions. It might be of interest for others, too.

See you here soon.

Giotto

ArchieLeach
03-19-07, 10:11
We expect our customers to know what they want, to decide about their lifes, to be adults. And we also expect them to behave politely and not to disturb other customers. Whatever they want to do they can do - as long as there is no impact to the personal freedom of all other guests, and the staff working here.

Simply and normal rules, and that makes the place. I hope you will come here and enjoy with us.

Thanks again for your report - and don't forget to ask questions. It might be of interest for others, too.

GiottoI can assure you that is my personal philosophy as well. I would behave no differently than if I were in the lobby of the Oriental. Perhaps I will have a more mischievous smile, but that is all. ; ) Actually I would say that 60-80% of my activities in Bangkok will be boring and tedious to most people. I plan to do a lot of shopping and picture taking mostly.

But I plan to have a good time too; and the idea of good beer, good food, and good company at a fair price is appealing.

So while we’re on the subject of my tedious activities, and your willingness to answer questions, let me start by asking about shipping. I always end up with a stack of purchases and various items that I’ve bought wherever I go. It’s usually too much to pack and carry with me so I like to ship it back to my home (DHL, FedEx, UPS etc). Do you have anyone there at the hotel that could assist me in getting one of these carriers to pick up my items, after they’ve been packed for shipping? Do shipping companies pick up from your location on occasion? Or do you have other suggestions?

Archie

Giotto
03-20-07, 08:42
...So while we’re on the subject of my tedious activities, and your willingness to answer questions, let me start by asking about shipping. I always end up with a stack of purchases and various items that I’ve bought wherever I go. It’s usually too much to pack and carry with me so I like to ship it back to my home (DHL, FedEx, UPS etc). Do you have anyone there at the hotel that could assist me in getting one of these carriers to pick up my items, after they’ve been packed for shipping? Do shipping companies pick up from your location on occasion? Or do you have other suggestions?
...ArchieLeach,

You will not be the first customer of Livingstone's who buys half of Bangkok. We can pack items for you, and shipping companies come and pick it up.

In case of more needed volume we can also book a container from you... :)

Don't worry, standard case.

Giotto

Traveler1234
03-20-07, 15:19
I travel on a business account so have the freedom to literally pick any hotel.
Over the past 20+ years, after sampling Bkk's finest, including Oriental, Shangrila, Regent, Erawan, the list goes on forever,etc., I've found that I can eat only so much for the breakfast buffet, be pampered only so much with service/smiles and have recent years gone 'down-market', first to Novotel for many years, and of course now Livingstone's.

I now prefer peace and quiet, to be left alone. In other cities that I visit for business, have also switched over to 'boutique hotels', less rooms, preferably no coffee shop and no traffic except for hotel guests.

Back to subject -in the old days, I never experienced the walk of shame, on the contrary, I would call it the 'walk of envy' to walk into the lobby and then elevator of the top hotels. Mind you, my companion had to be properly dressed so grabbing someone at the Beergarten wasn't always an option.

Giotto
03-21-07, 08:05
...Back to subject -in the old days, I never experienced the walk of shame, on the contrary, I would call it the 'walk of envy' to walk into the lobby and then elevator of the top hotels. Mind you, my companion had to be properly dressed so grabbing someone at the Beergarten wasn't always an option.Traveler1234,

Walk of Envy - that's nice, a complete different POV. I think it depends on how used you are to such a situation, in the beginning you will feel more shame, but if one reaches your mongering levels then it turns to pride :) !

Giotto

Giotto
03-21-07, 15:28
I was out Monday night, dragged by one of our ladies to look around a bit.

First we had a dinner, excellent Thai food, a remarkable restaurant: Baan Kanitha. Located in Soi 23, close to the Sino-Thai building, no other bars/restaurants around – the place was packed. The restaurant is built into an old Thai bungalow, with a garden around. Parking available.

Inside the house on the ground floor approx. 15 tables, upstairs some more (don’t know how many). Outside another 10 tables. When we arrived around 9:30 the place was packed, when we left at 11:00 pm we were amongst the last customers. The food was excellent, we had several Thai dishes – some was hot but not one dish too spicy. The Chicken Massaman needs to be mentioned, outstanding.

The service was very good, too. Always waiters around, very polite and discrete service – Livingstone’s can learn from that. It is not far from us, 5 min. with a taxi, and I will recommend this restaurant to our hotel customers from now on.

That was the good part of the night.

We then went to Country Road in Soi Cowboy. There is another one in Soi 19 which I know, but I think it is either closed already or will close soon. This time the Country Road in Soi Cowboy. Oh my god.

It is a kind of Beer Bar with a separate pool table area (3 – 4 tables), and a “Live Band” (the band members were so old, that they hardly can be counted to be alive) played Country and Western. And then – a faked Elvis on the stage…yikes. Not many tables, so customer shared, a permanent coming and going. Service was lousy, the staff basically working girls. The quality of the girls – what can I say, no, I don’t say anything. OK, I had a beer in the beer bar, and the happiest moment was when I left the bar after finishing that beer.

We then had a drink in Five Star, as you know my preferred Gogo-Bar (Hard Rock Live Band) in Soi Cowboy. When we entered the band just played the last song of their second session…bad luck. Then a show started. Naked skin can be seen again in Soi Cowboy, complete nudity. The girls then walk to the customer tables, and you can look up and see everything you want to see. But I am sure that many do not want to see what was to be seen there – disturbing views in some cases.

The girls quality in Five Star was never high, it is better to find somebody somewhere else and go there to have a drink and listen to the music. Now, with this show – I am not sure that I will go there in the future again. I really don’t need overweight girls shaking their naked secrets above my beer glass...

Good that I am old already, and need my beauty sleep. It was after midnight already, so we had a reason to go home, without any more bar hopping. And luckily I had no nightmare - about what I had seen that night.

Giotto

Thor93
03-21-07, 16:31
I was out Monday night, dragged by one of our ladies to look around a bit.

Giotto

Dragged by one of the ladies?? Hmm, isn't that a bit unusual? Usually it would be a male guest dragging you around. And doesn't that sort of violate the hands off policy on the hired help?

Giotto
03-21-07, 18:54
Dragged by one of the ladies?? Hmm, isn't that a bit unusual? Usually it would be a male guest dragging you around. And doesn't that sort of violate the hands off policy on the hired help?Thor93,

you BESTARD. You enjoyed the life here, and if I want to go out with one of our ladies then you give me this shit :) ???

OK, not a change of policy, I generally do not go out with male guests, only with females :) ! And in this time we needed to discuss some business issues, and wanted to have a look at some "special operations". Don't worry, everything ended at the entrance of Livingstone's, and I slept in my own bed.

(Why the hell do I write all that here? Do I have to justifiy my own nightlife? Come back, man, we have to talk! :) )

Giotto

Thor93
03-21-07, 22:36
Thor93,

(Why the hell do I write all that here? Do I have to justifiy my own nightlife? Come back, man, we have to talk! :) )

Giotto

I begin my slow journey back to Bangkok tonight with stops in Europe and China first. Since the company is paying I will unfortunately have to rough it up at the Hyatt, but in my heart would rather be down on Soi 33.

But I will tempt fate and come on down to see you - with TGF in tow. I just may need to know the way is all clear from you first though. We can not have TGF and any past experiences there comparing notes. TGF has forgiven me now though and actually has a more open attitude about my indulgences. She recognized that I was not likely to change my ways and that those ways do not necessarily present a threat to her and her access to my wallet. Isn't that what love is all about?

Canyon
03-22-07, 04:44
Giotto:

Glad you tried Baan Kanitha. I'm a fan of Thai cuisine and it's one of my favorite restaurants. Good atmosphere as well as delicious food. Glad you mentioned it. I second your commentary.

Giotto
03-22-07, 06:27
But I will tempt fate and come on down to see you - with TGF in tow. I just may need to know the way is all clear from you first though. We can not have TGF and any past experiences there comparing notes. TGF has forgiven me now though and actually has a more open attitude about my indulgences. She recognized that I was not likely to change my ways and that those ways do not necessarily present a threat to her and her access to my wallet. Isn't that what love is all about?
...Thor93,

Just let me know when you come - Starlet will wait for you, longing, horny ... as you know she loves you as well as your wallet :) . She is now ready to get married to a good man!

Giotto

Thor93
03-22-07, 12:17
Thor93,

Just let me know when you come - Starlet will wait for you, longing, horny ... as you know she loves you as well as your wallet :) . She is now ready to get married to a good man!

Giotto

Having one TG in love with you is already dangerous enough. Adding a second will surely result in either murder or dismemberment.

1Ball
03-22-07, 14:56
Thor, you can have your existing TG in love with you, and Starlet in love with your wallet.

NO PROBLEMS

BTW, I was in the sports lounge 10 days ago, and I barely recognized her, she has put on about 5 kg. Thor, you need to take one for the team, and work it off her.........

Giotto
03-22-07, 19:03
It is too quiet in Bangkok. Usually it is high season, but - not many tourists in the city. And Soi 33 is quiet too, some busy days, but no business as usual during this time of the year.

I think Thailand has to pay the bill now for all the political problems of the past year.

Giotto

PassinThrough
03-22-07, 19:51
Giotto,

I know what you mean, it has been quite around Bangkok and not just in Livingstones. I would love to see it really busy but I am not complaining when I can come into the club and hand out with 4 or 5 beautiful girls for the evening. I feel like a real VIP. I do hope it picks up soon.

For anyone thinking of coming to Bangkok, it is great. Come now while the crowds are low. I personally feel very safe here, safer than on the streets of New York that is certain.

See you again soon

PIT

Thor93
03-22-07, 23:24
Thor, you can have your existing TG in love with you, and Starlet in love with your wallet.

NO PROBLEMS

BTW, I was in the sports lounge 10 days ago, and I barely recognized her, she has put on about 5 kg. Thor, you need to take one for the team, and work it off her.........

Nah, the TGF is very protective about the wallet. She is Thai girl through and through, no money, no love.

ArchieLeach
03-27-07, 01:43
Giotto,

I have another hotel question that might also be good information for other travelers considering Livingstone's:

I am trying to pack less, so I would like to have laundry done at the hotels. Does Livingstone's offer a laundry service?

SidTheSexist
03-27-07, 08:16
Hi G,
Providing all goes to plan, I should be back in town next week on either Wed or Thurs, not sure yet. Im only around until the monday (got to go back this time:D) for an event over the weekend and not sure if I will be able to stay in the lodge. That being said, Im sure it wont be too much to ask to pop by and catch up.
See you next week, Sid.

Giotto
03-27-07, 08:23
Hi G,
Providing all goes to plan, I should be back in town next week on either Wed or Thurs, not sure yet. Im only around until the monday (got to go back this time:D) for an event over the weekend and not sure if I will be able to stay in the lodge. That being said, Im sure it wont be too much to ask to pop by and catch up.
See you next week, Sid.SidTheSexist,

I (of course) don't believe you a single word and reserve a room for you for the next 6 weeks. So you don't need to worry where you stay.

A taxi will be permanently available, to bring you to the airport and back to the Lodge, after your daily decision at the airport to postpone your flight.

BTW:

Saturday, 31.03.2007, 7 pm

Swimming Pool Party!!!

This time Hula-Hula Hawaii dresses, girls definitely inside the pool. We prepare for the wet season (Sonkhran, raining season).

Should be fun.

Giotto

Thor93
03-27-07, 15:01
Giotto,

I have another hotel question that might also be good information for other travelers considering Livingstone's:

I am trying to pack less, so I would like to have laundry done at the hotels. Does Livingstone's offer a laundry service?

I had laundry done while I was staying at the Lodge. They sent it over to the Novetel. If I remember correctly it comes back the same day.

Giotto
03-27-07, 19:49
I had laundry done while I was staying at the Lodge. They sent it over to the Novetel. If I remember correctly it comes back the same day.Thor93, ArchieLeach,

correct. We use the laundry service from Novotel Lotus. Same day / Next day service available.

Giotto

Traveler1234
03-27-07, 20:14
Thor93, ArchieLeach,

correct. We use the laundry service from Novotel Lotus. Same day / Next day service available.

Giotto

don't believe him, they send to dungeon for cleaning and then you need to call multiple times to get it returned.....

but they do send orders for soap and shampoo to novotel to fulfill

LOL

Redfield10
03-28-07, 02:15
I also think with the US dollar now able to buy 20% less than last year...that does have som affect. If you want the economy to continue to grow, you will do what you can do see that the dollar (and other currencies) don't contnue to decline..it means less exports and can have a very shocking effect (sending the economy into a recession or depression) if it continues.

I'm not just "talking" either..this is my line of work.

It is too quiet in Bangkok. Usually it is high season, but - not many tourists in the city. And Soi 33 is quiet too, some busy days, but no business as usual during this time of the year.

I think Thailand has to pay the bill now for all the political problems of the past year.

Giotto

Duniawala
03-28-07, 06:47
don't believe him, they send to dungeon for cleaning and then you need to call multiple times to get it returned.....

but they do send orders for soap and shampoo to novotel to fulfill

LOL
Hey, don't knock us. There is Total Quality Control in the dungeon. So what if they are returned missing a few missing buttons and arms or a leg. They are thoroughly cleaned and pressed.

As far as the soaps and lotions, I can't comment on their contents. Hmm.......

:D :D

Giotto
03-28-07, 06:56
Hey, don't knock us. There is Total Quality Control in the dungeon. So what if they are returned missing a few missing buttons and arms or a leg. They are thoroughly cleaned and pressed.

As far as the soaps and lotions, I can't comment on their contents. Hmm.......
Sir,

LOL. Usually we clean and press the customers in the dungeon - don't know whether some arns or legs are missing then ...

BTW: Just got a quote for new sets of accessories for the rooms, such as soap, shampoo, tooth brush etc. etc. ... the minimum quantity we shall order was set to 20000 sets!!!

20000 sets for 27 rooms, that lasts lllllooooonnnnggggg ... this is Thailand.

Giotto

Giotto
03-28-07, 08:24
I also think with the US dollar now able to buy 20% less than last year...that does have som affect. If you want the economy to continue to grow, you will do what you can do see that the dollar (and other currencies) don't contnue to decline..it means less exports and can have a very shocking effect (sending the economy into a recession or depression) if it continues.
...Redfield10,

Yes, the weak US$ is a problem for Thailand and its tourism, too. But Soi 33 is usually an expat road, the impact of the strong baht should not be too strong here.

As long as Thailand exports so much, and lots of US$ must be exchanged against the THB this basic trend will not change. When the exports are then too expensive one day the self regulation system of the market will weaken the THB again. Just a question of time.

Giotto

Traveler1234
03-28-07, 12:28
I failed to mention that all the condoms supplied to the sports bar girls are also recycled in the dungeon by the TMQ :D

Duniawala
03-28-07, 16:09
For the uninitiated here's a couple of pictures of the dungeon. Note: The walls have the same design as in the Lodge - to keep the continiuity.

Gaienmae
03-28-07, 18:49
For the uninitiated here's a couple of pictures of the dungeon. Note: The walls have the same design as in the Lodge - to keep the continiuity.

Who's the broad in the second photo? I sincerely hope not one of the Sports Lounge girls. (Apologies in advance if it's Giotto's mother - I do not wish to cause ill feelings).

Traveler1234
03-28-07, 19:14
Who's the broad in the second photo? I sincerely hope not one of the Sports Lounge girls. (Apologies in advance if it's Giotto's mother - I do not wish to cause ill feelings).

If you've been following this thread, you'll remember references to Ms. Nympho, the one that was unsatiable by any ISG member?

Well, she met her match - some froggie who's been in LOS for a couple of years. After an all night session with this fella, we had to retire her to the dungeon ;)

Giotto
03-28-07, 20:12
For the uninitiated here's a couple of pictures of the dungeon. Note: The walls have the same design as in the Lodge - to keep the continiuity.Sir,

Since today we don't have any customers - all hotel guests suddenly departed, and all reservations were cancelled.

Do you have any idea - why?

Giotto

Giotto
03-28-07, 20:24
Who's the broad in the second photo? I sincerely hope not one of the Sports Lounge girls. (Apologies in advance if it's Giotto's mother - I do not wish to cause ill feelings).Gaienmae,

MY MOTHER??????

That is the Marketing Director in his Dungeon Outfit!!!!

Giotto

Gaienmae
03-29-07, 07:42
Gaienmae,

MY MOTHER??????

That is the Marketing Director in his Dungeon Outfit!!!!

Oooookayyyyy... so the dude behind the pillar must be you (we haven't met so I'm just guessing).

Giotto
03-29-07, 07:47
Oooookayyyyy... so the dude behind the pillar must be you (we haven't met so I'm just guessing).Gaienmae,

That is correct! How you know?

Giotto

Giotto
03-29-07, 10:04
Guys,

we had again a case this morning, that an ISG member requested the discount, and had not written a report yet. He promised to do that at home - yes, I know, we had so many cases of this promises, and nothing happened afterwards.

Please, if I know the connection between your handle and real name, and you write a report, I will enter the discount in the invoice table of our hotel system. This is how it works, and THERE IS NO OTHER WAY of keeping track of this.

No report, no discount. That's it. Please read the promotion rules, it is clearly defined there.

Thanks for understanding.

Giotto

Duniawala
03-29-07, 16:10
Sir,

Since today we don't have any customers - all hotel guests suddenly departed, and all reservations were cancelled.

Do you have any idea - why?

Giotto
Moi? Have an idea? You should ask the Marketing Director. He is the one responsible for the guests. Last time I checked the quality was fine. LOL

Eu Contractor
03-29-07, 16:36
Guys,

we had again a case this morning, that an ISG member requested the discount, and had not written a report yet. He promised to do that at home - yes, I know, we had so many cases of this promises, and nothing happened afterwards.

Please, if I know the connection between your handle and real name, and you write a report, I will enter the discount in the invoice table of our hotel system. This is how it works, and THERE IS NO OTHER WAY of keeping track of this.

No report, no discount. That's it. Please read the promotion rules, it is clearly defined there.

Thanks for understanding.

Giotto

G,
I have the feeling you are referring to me. I will write a report however I have been so busy satisfying the local camel population, I just haven't had time.
Report coming soon :)
EU

ps: I was absolutely appalled at OneBalls behaviour in Soi Cowboy.
I think my innocence is gone forever.

Giotto
03-29-07, 19:45
Moi? Have an idea? You should ask the Marketing Director. He is the one responsible for the guests. Last time I checked the quality was fine. LOLSir,

Yes, I know, you are innocent as a bride. As always! BESTARD :) !

Giotto

Giotto
03-29-07, 19:51
G,
I have the feeling you are referring to me. I will write a report however I have been so busy satisfying the local camel population, I just haven't had time.
Report coming soon :)
EU

ps: I was absolutely appalled at OneBalls behaviour in Soi Cowboy.
I think my innocence is gone forever.EU Contractor,

Happy that you are alive. And no, I did not refer to you, you are a damned bestard - that's what I know. The incident really happened this morning.

OneBall? Who the hell is that? Innocence ... Innocense??? Bicycle? Peanut? :) ?

Giotto

Giotto
03-30-07, 07:57
It's getting really hot now. The weeks before Sonkhran - if you live here in Bangkok you know that time of the year. The sky looks as if it will start to rain soon, but then, a few hours later - now clowdes any more. The raining season still did not start.

Next week - Ko Samet. Sleep. 23.0 hours a day. 1 hour dinner - finest seafood.

Yes! What a hard life I have.

Giotto

PassinThrough
03-31-07, 11:40
Giotto,

I just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful time. I spent many evenings in your wonderful place, as you are well aware, and I had a lot of fun each and every night. I especially enjoyed the company of the two ladies. Please tall them both I said hello and send my love. Looking forward to seeing you again later this year.

For thos people thinking of going to Thailand I would recommend staying at Livingstones. The staff is very nice and accomodating, the rooms are quite nice and affordable and the girls are friendly and beautiful. What more can a person ask for?

Cheers

PIT

Giotto
04-01-07, 05:24
...For thos people thinking of going to Thailand I would recommend staying at Livingstones. The staff is very nice and accomodating, the rooms are quite nice and affordable and the girls are friendly and beautiful. What more can a person ask for?
...PassinThrough,

Thanks. It was a pleasure for us to have you with us here at Livingstone's. Just too short - stay longer next time.

Have a safe trip back home.

Giotto

Member #3397
04-01-07, 11:18
Giotto,

I have also to say to all Livingstone's staff a big "Kohn-kuhp-khrap".

I've spent wonderfull 2 evenings at your lodge and I'm angry about myself that previous nights I spent somewehere else.

And unfortunately I have to leave BKK before Swimming Pool Party - I can only imagine what happened.

It will be hard to wait 2 months to my next visit in BKK.

Jerry (PL)

PS. Please forward best greetings to small dancer (Cat)

Crap Game
04-02-07, 11:48
Decided to come back and spend some time at Livingstones. Could hardly wait to get there and see everyone again. Since it had only been a few months since my last visit, it seemed the entire staff rememebered me. I know Giotto & his manager did as they welcomed me back to their humble abode. Once again, great service and a super friendly staff is characterizing my time here at Giotto's. I'd like to give a big thanks to German Oak for his excellent report on his time spent here recently. His directions on how to get here via public taxi were right on. It cost me only 300 baht to go from the airport to Livingstones.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=568428

So, sleeping, eating, seeing the sights, seeing some girls and buying some souvenirs will be taking up my time over the next few days. I'll write back about Giotto's girls and their new mamasan when I get a chance.

Until then,

CG out.

Member #3397
04-03-07, 13:32
Thanks for staying at the Lodge. Come back soon :) !I'll do it very soon :)

Thanks again

M P Lurker
04-06-07, 06:34
Well the hotel bar wasn't so quiet last night once I arrived. However I don't take all the credit. Some other customers had consumed quite a bit and were starting to get into the frolicking mood.
Mrs. Giotto spotted that my quiet drinking nam manao (lime juice soda) alternated with Gin and Tonic was a bit conservative (trying to save energy for the bedroom later :-)), and that B52's were in order to forget the whole world. She claimed not to drink alcohol that often but must have been in the mood after a Ko Samet holiday break.
A couple of B52s later, my "shy" little hostess J, was ready for some sensuous dancing, as was Mrs G., and Alize from the Caribbean was showing how to shake that booty.
Plenty of gyrating girls and guests before long. A great time for most.
Some trepidation about calling for my bar bill after numerous B52's but the damage wasn't too serious.
J was more than happy to keep me warm again last night (in case I had turned the air-con down too low - on purpose :-)). Slept soundly and no hangover but its a bit hot outside this morning. Need a dip in the pool shortly.
Is a pity I have to leave here before Songkhran festival.

Giotto
04-06-07, 07:27
Well the hotel bar wasn't so quiet last night once I arrived. However I don't take all the credit.
Mick Licker,

Did I just see you in the swimming pool :) ?

OK, he came into the bar last night, and the girls went ballistic. After trying to drink some non-alcoholic drinks he changed to Gin Tonic and B-52 and was looking for his next victim - Mrs. Giotto.

I left the bar for approx. 2 hours (State Tower), and when I came back I saw the damage already. Mrs. Giotto had this extreme strange view in her eyes, and announced a "hard night" for me to come. Mick and some more customers were dancing in the Sports Lounge. Music way too loud, but obviously everybody had fun. Within this two hours he had completely mixed up the Sports Lounge.

Such a BESTARD!!!! I suffered a lot last night :) !

Giotto

Giotto
04-06-07, 17:31
Friends,

look what this psycho Piper1 is writing about me in the Finnland forum:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=582629

And I thought he was my friend :( ...

Giotto

Mahku
04-06-07, 19:21
In ISG there are no friends, only bestards.

Giotto
04-06-07, 19:30
So, sleeping, eating, seeing the sights, seeing some girls and buying some souvenirs will be taking up my time over the next few days. I'll write back about Giotto's girls and their new mamasan when I get a chance.
...Crap Game,

Thanks, and welcome to Livingstone's.

Please give me a detailed report about the new mamasan, I really need a feedback on her qualities :) !

Giotto

Giotto
04-06-07, 19:31
In ISG there are no friends, only bestards.Mahku,

let's face it: You are a bestard, he (Piper) is a BASTARD!!!

Giotto

ArchieLeach
04-06-07, 21:36
Giotto ad 1Ball know Finland! ?

I didn't know any of you guys knew Finland.

Have any of you been to Mikado recently? I LOVE that place. It's been a while since I was there, but I always seemed to find the right fit there. I could not enter the country without a visit there.

A few of my ATFs were found there, and one that got away that still makes me cry in my beer. I was in the mood for Greek and she wasn't interested and I passed her up for another girl. I assumed I'd go back and get her the next day, but never saw her again. She was a 10! , and so sweet; about 5'8" and blond with a perfect body. God, I'm an idiot sometimes. That was 2001 and I can still see her face, and PARTICULARLY her ass. I remember it vividly. Lessons learned.

Those girls come and go so fast there, but did any of you guys ever meet a small girl named Nadia with dirty blond hair?

Ah, those were the days.

Giotto
04-07-07, 09:43
Giotto ad 1Ball know Finland! ?

I didn't know any of you guys knew Finland.
ArchieLeach,

I have sent the Vice President to Finland to check out whether it makes sense to built Livingstone's Igloo Lodge there... . Up to now no feedback, I think it was too cold there, he will come back frozen :) .

Giotto

Khushi39
04-07-07, 10:59
Had been in BKK with some friends and I was supposed to leave with them today. But a visit and especially meeting Giotto last night decided to extend my stay here for atleast another day. Just had to try out the place. It was really great meeting Giotto in the sports lounge last night.

Am checked into a junior suite, the manager was gracious enough to upgrade me as they did not have anything available in the deluxe rooms. The double jacuzi is very tempting, hope I can put it good use.

Guys the staff is very friendly! And make you soooo welcome. There is a pool party tonight. Looking forward to it.

Piper1
04-07-07, 12:42
Friends,

look what this psycho Piper1 is writing about me in the Finnland forum:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=582629

And I thought he was my friend :( ...

GiottoYou have to admit, the resemblance is striking. :D
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68364

Giotto
04-07-07, 20:21
...and it happened yesterday.

The door of the Sports Lounge opened, and a young couple came in. He - handsome, young, stylish, and she - sexy, mini-skirt, big smile.

I knew this girl. I had met her before. But - where?

Pictures appearing in front of my eyes. Who was she? Damned. Good looking, nice figure, well dressed, big smile - I know here ... wait ... Island Girl??? Island Girl - 20 kg???? Can this be ??? Island Girl ???

I looked again. And - Yes, Yes, Yes - it was her! Island Girl, Piper1's lost love, --- but how sexy she was? Slim, but the necessary dimensions everywhere, wow, this girl had lost weight...

After a while she came over to me - "long time no see" - "have boyfriend now" - with this very special smile on her face: THIS MAN IS MINE! And I will give him everything he wants and he needs, that he stays with me. Everybody who lives here in Thailand knows this smile...

"Are you happy?" My question.

"YYYEEESSS!!! He is so good to me! And he is young --- strong ... not like all the other customers there in The Office Bar!"

Wow, I thought for a second, that I am not that young any more, what the hell will my wife tell others about me???

I asked: "You remember Piper1 (Name changed)?"

"Piper1 (Name changed)? Which Piper1 (Name changed)?" --- her answer.

"That one from [somewhere] (location changed). That one you always stayed with when you were here in Livingstone's. That one you always asked me about during the past few months. That one you asked for help when all your bones were broken, or the teeth...whatever...??? That one!" - I tried to clarify.

"Ohhh, Piper1 (Name changed), yes, I remember, the old guy from [location] --- yes, but now I have a man. A MAN!!! A real man!" ---

I did not really understand what she wanted to tell me. But I know, I don't need to understand everything. So I watched this love for a while, they could not leave there fingers from each other --- and I went to sleep.

Giotto

Piper1
04-07-07, 23:00
I am soooooo jealous!

(But your story lost credibility when Island Girl referred to me as an "old guy").

;)

Luvzthailand
04-08-07, 00:00
I tried to make a reservation 3 days ago on the website, but have not received a reply.

I tried to call them but the lady did not understand me.

I tried to email them but the mail failed to be delivered it was returned as, " ----- The following addresses had permanent delivery errors -----." I used, "info@livingstones.co.th" as the address.

Now I know it might be too late to get a room there because I will be in BKK 9 Apr.

M P Lurker
04-08-07, 05:43
Mick Licker,
OK, he came into the bar last night, and the girls went ballistic. After trying to drink some non-alcoholic drinks he changed to Gin Tonic and B-52 and was looking for his next victim - Mrs. Giotto.

I left the bar for approx. 2 hours (State Tower), and when I came back I saw the damage already. Mrs. Giotto had this extreme strange view in her eyes, and announced a "hard night" for me to come. Mick and some more customers were dancing in the Sports Lounge. Music way too loud, but obviously everybody had fun. Within this two hours he had completely mixed up the Sports Lounge.

Such a BESTARD!!!! I suffered a lot last night :) !

Giotto
What can I say? All true I fear.
BTW, How much is the bar fine for Mrs. Giotto??? :-)
Probably too high a fortune :-(

M P Lurker
04-08-07, 05:47
I tried to make a reservation 3 days ago on the website, but have not received a reply.

The reception girl has superb English.
You must have just been unlucky to pick a momement when she had to go and some non-reception staff answered the phone.
So just try calling again I guess. I had no problem this method when I needed a room within the hour.
Songkhran time may well be quite busy though.

Duniawala
04-08-07, 05:57
I am soooooo jealous!

(But your story lost credibility when Island Girl referred to me as an "old guy").

;)
Not necessarily, maybe Island Girl has a really younger one than you, which makes you the "old guy". :)

M P Lurker
04-08-07, 06:56
I believe in the DIRECT approach, but ......

My friend (not GF) Alize (name changed) from an Island in the West Indies is also staying at the Giotto’s Lodge in the next room.
I am showing her the "hot" spots of Bangkok.
Her previous trip was severly limited by a religious and troublesome sister.
This time, she could run amok (if she dared).
She so much liked the lesbian full-on show at Suzi-Wong bar (Soi Cowboy) that she had to go back for a 3-peat. She had been approached by Nat who wanted Alize badly, but Alize had her eye on another slightly tom-boyish girl with shortish trendy spiky hair whos name turned out to be Nu.

Anyway Nu was too shy to approach Alize since she thought Alize was Nat's customer and Nat was older (requiring extra respect in Thai culture).

On the 3rd night Alize says to me to find out what type of girl Nu likes (very very indirect by mongering standards). But Nu seems to be busy with a male customer.
So we are just leaving and one of the girls gives Alize a big kiss on the way out. Suddenly Alize wants to enquire if she can take that girl away now that the girl has already indicated interest.

On going back in, suddenly Nu plucks up the courage to also show interest by coming over and also giving Alize a big hug and a kiss.
So now I must do the talking to Nu on behalf of Alize.
We find out that Nu's sister will be waiting for her but a "short time” is possible.

I have to explain to Nu that it will not be a threesome. Another girl J is probaly waiting for me back at the Hotel bar.

Now Alize says she hasn’t ad a girl for nearly 2 years and has lost confidence. She doesn’t think she will do much , so suggests we should all go and have a drink together in Giotto’s Hotel bar.

Alize is getting some tequilas into herself (for dutch courage). Alize whispers to me that she wants to kiss Nu but she just can’t take the initiative. I tell Nu in Thai that she needs to take the lead. But Nu is used to having mongering customers take the lead and is also a little shy. I am frustrated, as it is getting late and close to ar closing time. I am eager to get J into bed in my room but Alize wants me to hang around to “assist” her.

I decide to grab both Alize and Nu by the back of their heads and push them closer. I just then order them to kiss each other witha big juicy one for my voyeuristic pleasure. Surprisely this seems to get the ball rolling a little. At least they are kissing a bit now.

Alize wants to know where she can take Nu, now that the bar is about to close. “To your room of course!” What could be simpler. “But that is too sexual and I don’t know if I will do anything”, says Alize. I explain that it doesn’t matter how much or how little happens. It can still happen or not happen in her room.

Us guys just don’t understand. Eventually I get permission to run off to bed with J.

Alize comes down quite late to breakfast. “Did it work out?”, I ask. Alize has a big grin. “Well we did go to my room and Nu just took all her clothes off straight away”. After that nature just took its course and several rounds of mutual pussy licking and whatever girls do occurred. “Short Time” somehow turned into a long time. Nu had to make apologies to the sister.

Alize calls her boyfriend back in Australia (at present) and tells how she has found a new GF. “Peter (name changed), you can come and stay at Giottos lodge with me next time, but I’m not going to share Nu with you. you will have to find your own one.”

Alize had to return home yesterday, but left me with the assignment to get Nu’s phone number. Accomplished! Unfortunately my stay is coming to an end. I must go home tomorrow night.

Giotto
04-08-07, 07:20

I tried to email them but the mail failed to be delivered it was returned as, " ----- The following addresses had permanent delivery errors -----." I used, "info@livingstones.co.th" as the address.

Now I know it might be too late to get a room there because I will be in BKK 9 Apr.Luvzthailand,

Sorry - I will check immediately. We got a lot of E-Mails in the last days, so I do not really understand the problem.

Anyway - if this message gets you in time just come here, ask for me, and there will be a room for you.

Giotto

Giotto
04-08-07, 07:41
BTW, How much is the bar fine for Mrs. Giotto??? :-)
...Mick Licker,

Keep on trying, and then tell me! How can I know :) ?

Giotto

M P Lurker
04-08-07, 08:06
This bar has a nice variety of girls now. Pretty faces, sexy bods, beautiful personalities, cheeky girls, etc. No real fatties so perhaps not every taste catered for.

The maids outfits have quite short skirts showing a nice bit of upper leg and thigh, especially when they lean over the pool table. Some of these girls look sizzling hot!

Mrs G and the mammasan also look stunning although not dressed as maids.
Its frustrating when not every really hot woman is available, no? :-)

I missed most of the Maids party as was off to meet a friend who is in Bangkok for just one night. He is marrying a Thai girl later this month.
So I knew there would be young good looking studs in the bar checking out the sexy maids, including even if some brought there own "Island Girl" along.
We have a Thai expression 'rot fai chon gun " (when 2 express trains collide) which means more than one guy arrives wanting the same girl.

Earlier in the week I had already upset one guy when he wanted to go with J, but J was waiting for me to return. I was so rude that I didn't even say sorry to steal her away because I thought he was just buying her a drink and chatting (J said she was available for me in Thai so he didn't understand).

But the competition is getting strong. Plenty of young guys. So I pre-reserved J before the Maids party even got started as I knew she would look far too sexy in a maid's outfit. I wasn't taking any chances. Normally I am slow to pick a girl.

But from past experience we all know that sometimes its "the quick or the dead".

Anyway my planning was warranted as J was approached by more than one guy. She politely had to explain to each that she was available for drinks and playing pool but some Bestard (me) had reserved her for the bed. I sort of feel for these guys but have been there myself.

Later J asked me how I would feel if she should happen to go with someone else? The girl has a strange logic where she doesn't want to impose on me to pay her bar fine every night and even has offered me a freebie (apart from the bar-fine which cannot be avoided). However I know full well that if I should choose any girl, J would not be so happy if it wasn't herself. To be honest, J is so wonderful that the other girls really don't have much of a chance to be chosen. I am conservative. Not much of a gambling man. If I have a perfect girl, I don't like her to escape. The right chemistry is not always easy to come by. I trust her so much that I offerred to lend her my digital camera one day. She politely declined for fear of anything that might go wrong with the camera.

Indiaman was telling me about the benefits of a special tonic available in India that works for him with no side effects and that could make me feel just as strong as the young spunks here.
Maybe I could go some extra rounds per day with the help of this tonic.
This is very important with my departure from Thailand looming close :-(

Indiaman
04-08-07, 09:48
Hi Mick,

It is Ayurvedic/herbal Tonic called " GERIFORTE" ( its ayurvedic name is Chavan Prash also called as Kesari Jivan meaning living like a lion, Chavanprash is generally marketed as energiser to men of all ages but GERIFORTE is specific for additional horsepower one requires.)its manufactured and marketed by 'Himalaya' a well known Ayurverdic formulations company from India.

I have some pills with me, which I am sure will do good to you.

cheers.

Note : Great Maids party last night at Giotto's lodge. Great time.

M P Lurker
04-09-07, 05:08
Hi Mick,

It is Ayurvedic/herbal Tonic called " GERIFORTE" ( its ayurvedic name is Chavan Prash also called as Kesari Jivan meaning living like a lion, Chavanprash is generally marketed as energiser to men of all ages but GERIFORTE is specific for additional horsepower one requires.)its manufactured and marketed by 'Himalaya' a well known Ayurverdic formulations company from India.

I have some pills with me, which I am sure will do good to you.

Its a pity I didn't get to test these for the duration of my 2 week stay in Thailand. I realise that this type of tonic probably can't work wonders immediately. Certainly had no ill effect though for my nice little session on waking this morning. J seemed to be quite satisfied by the performance.

Since you generally like more voluptuous women than me, I'll to get some pictures of nice D cups in the Photo gallery shortly.

M P Lurker
04-09-07, 06:20
Yesterday was real lazy. Only left Giotto's lodge for 5 mins to go to 7eleven store and ATM. Every other want was handled. Didn't have to go looking for girls. Just telephoned and had them come to me. Haven't been to an MP for the last whole week, even though I mean't to check out "Utopia" based on the comments of a Thai girl.

The world cup cricket matches were televised in either the Sports Bar or in the room, whereas in Nana district have to search for a bar showing these.
England started well enough but the batting fell away with some good Australian bolwing in the middle.

I went to bed early for a change to replenish the energy levels. Several nights of too much play and not enough sleep was giving serious dark rings under the eyes.

Feel for Indiaman who only has a short stay in Thailand and needs to pack many things into his tight schedule.

P.S. That lazy Giotto seems to be sleeping all morning as usual. What has drained all his energy? A tigress no doubt!

Giotto
04-09-07, 07:55
P.S. That lazy Giotto seems to be sleeping all morning as usual. What has drained all his energy? A tigress no doubt!Mick Licker,

Bestard! Who was lazy yesterday, you or me?

Yep, a long night again. The nights are long here in Thailand. In the nights the emotions and problems are coming up, and so many people need to talk. This night again - 6 am.

Life is not easy.

Giotto

Giotto
04-09-07, 07:57
Not necessarily, maybe Island Girl has a really younger one than you, which makes you the "old guy". :)Sir,

not precisely true - it is not that easy to find a Thai woman working in this road which is OLDER than him ... - I think Island girl knew exactly what she was talking about :) .

Giotto

Giotto
04-10-07, 05:51
The bar is doing very well in the moment. Obviously the restructuring measures of the mamasan are successful.

Some of the old girls left, they were not able to follow the strict discipline the new manasan requires. But many new girls came in, and every day more girls come and apply for a job. The word of mouth is around that this bar has customers, and girls like to work in bars where the customers go.

The numbers of bar fines are on record level in the moment. Some girls are bar fined for a week and go with customers to Phuket / Chiang Mai. Some days it looks at 10 pm as if we don't have enough girls in the bar - many went out already then. Customers return, and that shows very clearly that the girls obviously have learned to take good care of customers.

In the last month we lost 3 girls, taken out of the bar from customers who intend to take care of them. After 2 weeks 2 of them came back as sideliners, and after a few more days both of them went out with other customers again to generate some additional income. Though I always try to warn those customers - they do not listen. That reminds me of the one general rule:

You can take a girl out of a bar, but you cannot take the bar out of a girl!

In a way I finally made it to be a pimp. Never wanted to be one, but the figures clearly confirm my steep career :) .

Giotto

Pulse
04-10-07, 11:07
Hi,

Perhaps Giotto's last report on the successes of the Sports Bar answers my question but I'll ask anyway:-

I'll soon be passing through BKK on an overnighter and don't want to miss out on the opportunity for fun. I've never had the chance to stay at Livingstone's and this is a rare opportunity to remedy that. However, I'll be travelling with a business colleague who is not a monger and is quite possibly unaware of what BKK truely offers. I can guarantee he has no interest in the delights within.

With this in mind, is Livingstone's an appropriate stop-over or should I find something more suited to his sensibilities while still giving me the opportunity to play?

Thanks!

Traveler1234
04-10-07, 15:38
sIn a way I finally made it to be a pimp. Never wanted to be one, but the figures clearly confirm my steep career :) .
Giotto

A good pimp always, repeats, always tests his products before putting it out to market. Are you a good pimp? :)

Giotto
04-10-07, 19:00
A good pimp always, repeats, always tests his products before putting it out to market. Are you a good pimp? :)Mr. Marketing Director,

OK, admitted, I am a lousy pimp :) .

Giotto

Traveler1234
04-10-07, 19:01
Mr. Marketing Director,

OK, admitted, I am a lousy pimp :) .

Giotto

Can I then be THE pimp for the Sports Bar? I'll try my best to be a 'good' one.

SidTheSexist
04-11-07, 04:16
G,
Good to see you on sunday albeit for only 10 minutes. Apologies we couldnt stay longer but we had a few bars to get around and most were leaving early in the morning.
I did manage to make my flight, first time round this time, which means Im now back in dull Beijing dreaming up my next excuse to get away to LOS.
Sid

Giotto
04-11-07, 08:16
Can I then be THE pimp for the Sports Bar? I'll try my best to be a 'good' one.Mr. Marketing Director,

Please address your proposal directly to Sir Duniawala, who is responsible in the moment for TQM. If he is OK with assigning this important task to you - no problem for me.

I am too old for that job anyway :) ...

Giotto

Giotto
04-11-07, 08:17
I did manage to make my flight, first time round this time, which means Im now back in dull Beijing dreaming up my next excuse to get away to LOS.
SidSidTheSexist,

Of course I do not believe a single word :) ... still expect to to show up again any minute or receiving a message from Meaty with the information that you still stay here in Bangkok.

Giotto

Cougar 2
04-11-07, 09:52
I am too old for that job anyway :) ...

GiottoHaving met you during my 4 night stay at your marvelous establishment at the beginning of the month, I find that statement a little hard to believe!

I am only slightly sorry that I was rather taken with a cute lil thing that I had found earlier in my trip whilst staying elsewhere, and only partook of the delights of the Sports Bar once during my stay. (the lady concerned was extremely lovely though)

M P Lurker
04-11-07, 11:33
My life with the GF had finished (I think). Unfortunately although we never had fights and she was beautiful and relatively easy going, she had got the upper hand, where I was treating her better than she was treating me. This can only be tolerated for so long and when the reasons for it can be explained. I need a girl that treats me at least as well or better than I treat her, most of the time, so that I can maintain the upper hand. This unfortunately means taking a tougher approach.

The antidote for the depression was to be a stay at Giotto's Lodge.

It has been a nice brain-relaxing week at Giotto's Lodge.
Got a nice little discount on the bill for extended stay as well.

Have spent time with two new "partners", to keep mind off the GF, who have treated me better than I treated them, and also occupied remaining time with a couple of other female friends for the week.
Didn't have any sex with Alize my black Bi-sexual friend (and not quite my type), but was otherwise occupied with
"J" from the sports bar by night, and with Dao (a chef) by day (both Buri-Ram girls but different skin shades).
Although several girls at the Sports Bar have names beginning J, I am referring to just one.
Yes, J was so faultless that I effectively bar-fined her every night for the whole week.
She even knocked back definite gigs with younger better looking guys in the faint hope that I might show up looking for her,
no matter how late I returned from Soi Cowboy lesbian shows with Alize.

From the Forum List, I have imbibed with mates Giotto and Indiaman.

It doesn't take long to see that having 2 wives would bring a lot of head-aches in the long run,
but seems more manageable for a short time only.
I totally forgot about MPs for the duration.
Plenty of good sex just made me too lazy to go out and punt (gambol) on some
girl at "Utopia" which I originally intended to try.
Didn't even pursue the stunningly beautiful girl on the door at nearby Christies Club.
Perhaps someone else has or will research these and give a report.

Dinner every night at Giotto's Lodge, dining with usually 2 girls (Alize and J) with small appetities, caused me to eat too much regularly, whether was curried crab or fillet steaks (plenty to choose from).
That combining with plenty of drinking each night unfortunately caused me to put on 3 kilos in 2 weeks,
despite regular, frequent and prolonged bouts of sexercise.
Whoops, I nearly forgot the contribution of some good Belgium chocolates at "Duc du Praslin" just West of Soi 33 in Sukhumwit Rd.

So now that I return to Australia for work, I am suffering from severe "Withdrawal" symptoms,
and must concentrate on the mission to loose the excess kilos with a fish and salad diet, and loose all thoughts of the recent GF.

Already missing my 2 temporary wives (both showing promise to be better and more classy than the finished GF).
Also memories of my friends Alize, Mrs Giotto, Indiaman, all the staff, and last but not least Giotto .
BTW, Plenty of stirrers at the Lodge lead by master stirrer Giotto, including
the hotel manager G (not Giotto) and pudgy "waitress" E, were notable stirrers.

ArchieLeach
04-12-07, 01:32
Mick,

Sorry to hear about your withdrawals mate. I feel for you. But imagine my withdrawals. You are just over in AUS. I’m all the way in the US. ARGH!

I find myself coming here every day now just to read up on what’s happening in anticipation of my return to BKK. I don’t think I can go without coming to BKK frequently any more.

I have work to do, yet I find myself thinking of LOS.

I have emails to return, yet I find myself reading the forums all night.

I have people talking to me, yet I’m thinking about some nameless TG bouncing up and down on my staff.

But, I do have to say, that your posts, and those of my fellow mongers, have been sustaining me in my desperation. I might just make it.

It’s only 6 months to go. . Oh! , desperation again!

Giotto
04-12-07, 06:53
BTW, Plenty of stirrers at the Lodge lead by master stirrer Giotto, including
the hotel manager G (not Giotto) and pudgy "waitress" E, were notable stirrers.Mick Licker,

good to hear that you had a good time.

Stirrers - I am trying to understand the translation of the dictionary. Stirrer...
me????

OK, next time when you come to the Lodge Ms. J will be barfined for some weeks in Chiang Mai...:)

Giotto

ArchieLeach
04-12-07, 06:53
Giotto,

FYI: I just heard from some guys in London who are looking for a hotel in BKK in July for the Football matches. There are 6 of them, and they sounded like they would like the Lodge so I recommended you and referred them to your website.

My question is this: Are there a lot of people coming to that match? I won't be there then, but I've heard two people mention it now.

I hope they stay with you.

Giotto
04-12-07, 06:57
Having met you during my 4 night stay at your marvelous establishment at the beginning of the month, I find that statement a little hard to believe!...
Cougar 2,

Hmmm, who is this Cougar 2, I do not remember...you see, I am really getting old :) !

Anyway, if you had a good time, wherever you found your "cute thing", no complaints, it's all about relaxing, enjoying.

Come back soon, I need to find out who you are :) !

Giotto

Giotto
04-12-07, 09:28
My question is this: Are there a lot of people coming to that match? I won't be there then, but I've heard two people mention it now.
ArchieLeach,

first time that I hear about this, so I think that not too many people are coming for that football matches.

We still have rooms available in July, let them come here :) !

Giotto

Giotto
04-12-07, 10:04
Yikes,

Songkran has begun already.

Soi 22 is a battlefield, not recommended to go there. Here in Soi 33 there are also some water battles going on - not too much right now, but it will get worse tomorrow - FOR SURE.

God be with us!

Giotto

M P Lurker
04-12-07, 11:47
Mick Licker,

good to hear that you had a good time.

Stirrers - I am trying to understand the translation of the dictionary. Stirrer...
me????
Giotto
Sorry if I used Aussie Slang.
"Stirrer" is term of endearment (sort of) for someone who likes to stir up mild trouble or even just provokes others somewhat.
"Shit Stirrer" of course is a little stronger.

Grifone
04-12-07, 16:43
I will be in Bangkok from Saturday for 10 days.

Was do I have to expect for Songkran?

When it will finish?

Thanks

Grifone.

Giotto,

I already booked in Grand President, can I come to see you Saturday night?

NicFrenchy
04-12-07, 17:27
I will be in Bangkok from Saturday for 10 days.
Was do I have to expect for Songkran?Expect to be Wet.

Make sure you put your valuables (wallet, cellphone) in a plastic bag before puting them in your Pocket.

No worries about P4P, all bars are open (Songkran is good business) and a lot of Massage places are also open (Aviva, Teen, Orient, Kornwan...)

Have Fun

Giotto
04-13-07, 07:10
...I already booked in Grand President, can I come to see you Saturday night?Grifone,

Songkran's last day is the 15th, the next day should be dry again. And as NicFrenchy told you already, put money and mobiles into a plastic bag and get out there and have some fun. But remember, it is a traditional Thai festival, and we farang are guests in this country. Don't get crazy and bring giant water guns - play just a little bit - and SMILE if they get you!

Saturday: Just come over here and ask for the Boss. I will be in.

C U .

Giotto

Travellar22
04-13-07, 10:05
After reading this forum regularly since it started finally I have got an oppurtunity to visit LOS and wuld love to be stay at Lodge while I stay in Bangkok. My expected arrival will be either during last week of April or Ist week of May. I wonder if there is any party going to be sceduled in last week or no?

I also expect that Mr Giotto will be able to provide me atleast a junior suite or the larger one which ever is available during my stay.

I am confused a bit regarding location of lodge as it is not on main soi 33 and is bit behind and its really difficult to make a taxi driver understand the location becaz of language problem. Is there any proper map available regarding the location?

I am really eagerly waiting to arrive there Mr Giotto as being a Medical doctor its really difficult to get time out for holidays that too as a single by leaving wife and kids back lol.

Thor93
04-14-07, 13:39
I am confused a bit regarding location of lodge as it is not on main soi 33 and is bit behind and its really difficult to make a taxi driver understand the location becaz of language problem. Is there any proper map available regarding the location?

Tell the taxi it is on the left side about 50-100 meters beyond the Novetel Lotus. Look for the big tree and the elephant tusks at the entrance.

Worst case just stop beyond the Novetel and walk the remaining distance.

If you are really lazy just stop at the Novetel, leave your bags there and after you fnd Livingstones, have them send someone back for your bags. Of course one would question your manliness at that point LOL.

Don't worry, you will find the place and have a great time.

Giotto
04-15-07, 01:53
I wonder if there is any party going to be sceduled in last week or no?

I also expect that Mr Giotto will be able to provide me atleast a junior suite or the larger one which ever is available during my stay.

Travellar22,

Good to hear all that, come over here.

The last Saturday of each month is the Swimming Pool Party, it will be on 28.04.2007 this month.

Junior Suites / Executive Suite still available end of April / beginning of Mai - just let us know your dates as early as possible.

And yes, Thor93, the big tree and the elephant tusks - it is not difficult to find us. Just 50 m. away from Novotel Lotus.

See you here at Livingstone's.

Giotto

Dah1973
04-15-07, 09:23
What can one add to all the reports already existing about the Livingstone Lodge.

My first few days in Bangkok I stayed at the President Solitaire opting for the Livingstone over Songkran. As this is now the Last day of Songkran (when does it ever end) I can say without a doubt, no better place to stay if you want to escape the biggest wet T-shirt competition.

Of course I did participate in some Songkran water activities, on the 12. in Soi Cowboy (all the ladies living above the Tilac Bar were out in full force) and on the 13. with the staff of Livingstone on Soi 33.

The Livingstone is in my book a true “all inclusive” Hotel. Venture into their sports bar during the evening and there should be at least 20 lovely ladies around, none of them pushy. They might come over ask a few questions and then enquire if they could stay for a chat. If you decline they say thank you and of they go again. Even if some of the ladies have limited English skills, they do make an effort to have a conversation, apart from the where are you from and you handsom man.. Of course are we really there for the conversation – no, but for me a refreshing change from the routine. I love the in room sports equipment provided – the Jacuzzi (nothing else to add there)

On my next stay in Bangkok I do have to take a closer look at the other hostess bars. Do like the concept. I’ve seen enough half naked girls doing the gogo shuffle (here I miss the African ladies) and a nicely dressed woman beats that any day.

Thanks to the staff here I have felt more at home away from home, I will be back!

Dutch Boy
04-16-07, 04:21
hei guys... if iam ever there during the last saterday of the month... ill do a dj set for all of you guys... as promised, cant wait to be back.. ahh how i miss asia... now off 2 usa... of well :-))

Giotto
04-16-07, 07:42
On my next stay in Bangkok I do have to take a closer look at the other hostess bars. Do like the concept. I’ve seen enough half naked girls doing the gogo shuffle (here I miss the African ladies) and a nicely dressed woman beats that any day.

Thanks to the staff here I have felt more at home away from home, I will be back!Dah1973,

Thanks for the report, and for staying at the Lodge.

Yes, we had some interesting days here during Songkran, and I am right now preparing a report about all the activities here. Songkran is always surprising, you never know whether there are customers in town, or everybody left for the seaside resorts.

Anyway, good that you enjoyed your time here, and I hope to see you back at the Lodge soon.

Giotto

Hatachi
04-17-07, 07:51
I am currently staying in Livingstone's, and just wrote two pretty long reports under the general Bangkok Reports thread. Just a heads up here too, if anyone wants to check them out.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=587174
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=587179

Livingstone's is beautiful and we've had a great time here.

Hatachi

Giotto
04-17-07, 19:02
Livingstone's is beautiful and we've had a great time here.
Hatachi,

Great reports, I wish we had more reports like this in the Bangkok thread.

Good to talk to you this morning. Thanks for staying at the Lodge, and I hope to see you again soon.

Giotto

Giotto
04-18-07, 20:11
I just heard from a customer that Livingstone's Lodge can be found in Google Earth. No idea who brought us in there.

Thailand --> Bangkok --> Sukhumvit Soi 33 --> Livingstone's Lodge.

And you will see the Lodge incl. the swimming pool ...

Did not try that up to now ... tomorrow.

Giotto

Giotto
04-19-07, 06:51
Hmmm...may be I am too stupid.

I cannot find it entering the name Livingstone's Lodge.

I can find the Lodge in the map, and the picture is old, cannot even see our new building...though the date of the picture shall be 2007.

OK, I obviously don't understand Google Earth.

Giotto

Travellar22
04-19-07, 09:43
My flight plans and visa are under process and most probably will be finalised by the end of this week and am planing to be there in LOS next week and would try my best to bet there before the month end party at swimming pool.

This time I am planing to be in Thailand for atleast a week and will spend maximum time at Giotto's Lodge lol.

I am anxiously waiting for me arrival as I am excited regarding my stay at lodge as first time I have found a place of my liking to stay at and I hope i find it exactly the way I have read about it.

During my previous stays in Thailand I have always found it difficult to find a real pretty girl in Thailand as mostly bar girls or girls found in disco are average or even below average where as when I see adds of thai model girls they are too pretty and even in Thai air hostesses are mostly on prettier side and its my dream to be with a real pretty thai girl during my stay and i hope i will find some one who will guide me a place to find.

I am confused whether I should try some escort agency this time as some of them on net web sites have real pretty photos of girls but i dnt know whether they have them in real or no and more over they ask exorbident prices in hours lol and I think they mostly cater to people who are either shy to hunt or are first timers in Thailand.
How ever I know for a class standard though one has to pay more which I will ofource be ready to pay.

I will like to keep the girl if i find her upto my expectations for longer period with me instaed of jumping to other so lets see what I find this time.

I am really curious about the quality of girls in sports bar and hope mamasen there will help me out in finding a girl or girls lol of my type.

I also will love to meet ISG member if any of them will be staying during this period.
I hope Giotto does not mind by reading my stupid or fantasy thoughts rather he will make my stay most memorable.

Gaienmae
04-19-07, 13:39

I can find the Lodge in the map, and the picture is old, cannot even see our new building...though the date of the picture shall be 2007.

It's not in the standard locations that Google Earth shows. Maybe the person had downloaded a kmz file (Google Earth data file) with Livingstone's in it. I've got one which shows Nana Plaza ;-).

Added: the image data for Thailand is definitely a couple of years old, I'd guess late 2004 / early 2005. It shows the new wing of the Davis Hotel on Soi 24 as a construction site.

Duniawala
04-19-07, 14:34
If you are using the free version, you get a few years old pictures. If you want the latest, up to date high res stuff, you will need to get the Pro version.

Giotto
04-20-07, 05:09
I am really curious about the quality of girls in sports bar and hope mamasen there will help me out in finding a girl or girls lol of my type.

I also will love to meet ISG member if any of them will be staying during this period.
I hope Giotto does not mind by reading my stupid or fantasy thoughts rather he will make my stay most memorable.Travellar22,

The quality in the Sports Lounge is good in the moment, including the sideliners we have more than 40 girls in the moment. There should be somebody for every taste.

To meet ISG members - should not be a problem, there are usually always some members here. But of course - you can never be sure. Let's wait and see.

No, I don't mind reading your fantasy here in this thread - this is what the thread is all about. Just go ahead and come here asap.

C U .

Giotto

NicFrenchy
04-20-07, 05:14
If you are using the free version, you get a few years old pictures. If you want the latest, up to date high res stuff, you will need to get the Pro version.That is correct.

If you pay for the Pro version, you can add some locations yourself (which is probably what happened with Livingstines)

Traveler1234
04-20-07, 06:21
Travellar22,
The quality in the Sports Lounge is good in the moment, including the sideliners we have more than 40 girls in the moment.
Giotto

Damn, business must be good! Finished meetings in HK around 2 pm and had 3 pm flight next day....almost ran to airport to catch a 3:55 pm CX flight for a quick 20 hr visit ... now at HK airport reading this and definitely should have made the trip!

LOL

Giotto
04-20-07, 06:37
Damn, business must be good! Finished meetings in HK around 2 pm and had 3 pm flight next day....almost ran to airport to catch a 3:55 pm CX flight for a quick 20 hr visit ... now at HK airport reading this and definitely should have made the trip!

LOLMr. Marketing Director,

LOL. How com that I don't believe a single word?

BTW: Yesterday night only a few customers in the bar, and SO MANY LADIES! All of them lonely! All of them horny! Nobody wanted to sleep alone. I am quite sure, that some of then had barfined you...:)

Giotto

Traveler1234
04-20-07, 06:57
Mr. Marketing Director,

LOL. How com that I don't believe a single word?

Giotto

This time it's really true.

Two of my Bkk managers as well as a USA guest were running to catch the flight after our meeting. I had my passport, Thai mobile sim card and ATM card in my computer bag.....obviously had I come, no need for change of clothes....I hear the dungeon provides 5 hr laundry service :D

Giotto
04-20-07, 07:39
Songkran, 13. - 15.04.2007. The most crazy time in Thailand. And it gets more crazy every year.

This time the huge water guns and cars driving through the roads throwing water at people were not allowed. Of course - nobody cared. It was worse than ever.

But let's start at the beginning.

Preparations

Of course one needs music. Loud music. Loud music. Very loud music. Especially sub-woofer. Basses. Techno sound and Thai (Isaan) music. Pic. 1386 shows the music system which was setup in Hut 1 in front of Livingstone's entry. No question - if there is a problem with the music system in the Sports Lounge to be fixed by our engineer - that lasts days/weeks. But for Songkran this system worked from the first day, built up within 1 hour.

And Lord Buddha is part of the festival too, (Pic. 1320). In the "safe zone", close to our main door, the more traditional and educated way of celebrating Songkran is prepared - a little bit water is taken from the silver cup and poured over hands and feet of those who are respected, husbands and wifes, parents, grandparents and other relatives, the management and heads of departments, elder friends, good customers. That's the Songkran style I like, but of course I had to participate in the street fights to keep our staff happy.

The mood is heating up then fast. Water reservoirs need to be close to the road (Pic. 1390). And it is hot, why not take a bath in there? As long as it is fun for everybody (Pic. 1394).

...to be continued

Giotto

Giotto
04-20-07, 08:20
Street Fights

The road (Soi 33) is usually so quiet and peaceful. But not on Songkran. Better said - Songkran starting at noon until 8 pm. Surprisingly everybody seams to have learned from the past, that if the street fight is not stopped around 6 pm - there will be no customers in the bars in those nights.

It still looks not so exciting - it is early in the day (Pic. 1400). But things change fast on Songkran, more and more people on the road (Pic. 1396). And armed vehicles (Pic. 1377, 1378). Motorbikes (Pic. 1395).

Car Attacks

That's what Songkran is obviously about in Soi 33 - attack the cars. But those cars carry huge water tanks, too. Most of them filled with ICED WATER (!). One car coming, still involved in "discussions" with the staff of our neighboring bar (Pic. 1382). But of course we (Livingstone's staff) are much better prepared and equipped (Pic. 1383). But they fight back (Pic. 1385), brave young men.

The next car (Pic. 1391) takes a shower, too (Pic. 1393). And it goes on like this all day.

...to be continued

Giotto

Ltcsmith05
04-20-07, 10:04
This will be my first ISG post, but I felt compelled to write after spending my first week here at Livingstone's Lodge. My overall assessment? In my humble opinion it is by far the best place to stay while in Bangkok. This comes as no surprise to those who have recommended Livingstone's Lodge and those that have stayed here. I have not been disappointed.complaints? Only one, and I will get to that in a moment. What I like?

1. The staff. At all levels. Ensuring that all your needs are taken care of. From the maid to the bartender and waitresses, they are all extremely nice and responsive. You wake up at 3 and the afternoon and still get your free complimentary breakfast and room cleaned.

2. The food. You can check out the menu on the livingstone lodge website, but I can honestly say that each and every meal that I've had has been prepared with the utmost care and detail. I'm normally conservative in my eating habits, and not very aggressive when trying something new. But even the least exspensive appetizer on their menu is prepared and presented with the look and taste as if you were in a 4 or 5 star restaurant. And I might add that the prices are very reasonable.

3. The girls. I arrived last week during the first day of Songkran which provided the perfect opportunity to get to party with many of the girls outside of the sports lounge. We were in the streets, soaking wet, and fighting as a team for Livingstones Lodge. It was also a great way to get to know the girls in a non-business environment and figure out individual personalities. I have had a great time right from day 1. (I'll add more on the girls in a later post, as I have another week to stay)

What I don't like?

My only complaint is that in the sports lounge we have satellite tv, but it's usally on the cricket channel. I would rather see Thai boxing or some other sport, but the picture is great!

In summary, my choice to stay here has been the best decision I've made for lodging in many years of travel. It's one of the few places I've stayed where even after a week, I rarely leave Livingstones for an alternative place for dinner or entertainment. The few times I have left, I very quickly wanted to return, because it just feels like home.

If your coming to Bangkok, don't hesitate to book at Livingstone's Lodge, it's a 3 star intimitate boutique with a 5 star service rating. I'm looking forward to the next week, and already dreading the thought of leaving.

Ltcsmith05

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Silly Fool
04-20-07, 13:28
My flight plans and visa are under process and most probably will be finalised by the end of this week and am planing to be there in LOS next week and would try my best to bet there before the month end party at swimming pool.

This time I am planing to be in Thailand for atleast a week and will spend maximum time at Giotto's Lodge lol.

I am anxiously waiting for me arrival as I am excited regarding my stay at lodge as first time I have found a place of my liking to stay at and I hope i find it exactly the way I have read about it.

During my previous stays in Thailand I have always found it difficult to find a real pretty girl in Thailand as mostly bar girls or girls found in disco are average or even below average where as when I see adds of thai model girls they are too pretty and even in Thai air hostesses are mostly on prettier side and its my dream to be with a real pretty thai girl during my stay and i hope i will find some one who will guide me a place to find.

I am confused whether I should try some escort agency this time as some of them on net web sites have real pretty photos of girls but i dnt know whether they have them in real or no and more over they ask exorbident prices in hours lol and I think they mostly cater to people who are either shy to hunt or are first timers in Thailand.
How ever I know for a class standard though one has to pay more which I will ofource be ready to pay.

I will like to keep the girl if i find her upto my expectations for longer period with me instaed of jumping to other so lets see what I find this time.

I hope Giotto does not mind by reading my stupid or fantasy thoughts rather he will make my stay most memorable.

There are no ugly girls at Livingstones my friend.

Giotto
04-20-07, 14:03
There are no ugly girls at Livingstones my friend.Silly Fool,

LOL. Thanks. Hmmm --- not so sure. Tastes are different!

Giotto

Cougar 2
04-20-07, 15:12
LOL. Thanks. Hmmm --- not so sure. Tastes are different!

GiottoI certainly did not see ANY ugly girls in the Sports Bar at all!

Some are just MORE attractive than others.

ArchieLeach
04-20-07, 21:23
I haven't mentioned this before, but I have been using Google Earth and plan to add Livingtone's with pictures after I get back home. I have it marked on my personal Google Earth Pro, but that's not what you guys were referring to I believe. No one has seen my Google Earth Places. I have not uploaded it there yet. I don't know anyone who has added it since it does not show as a location on my Google Earth. I think whoever was referring to finding Livingstone's might have just meant they could see it on the Aerial.

The two nearest Panoramio markers (at least on what I see) are "Pano Bangkok", which is a pic from the Novotel, and one called "coconut opening, Soi 21" which is actually a misplaced picture of some guy and a coconut. I have reported it to Google Earth and suggested a new location for it since I do not think it is accurately placed on Soi 21. That doesn't look to me like Soi 21. Maybe it is me who is wrong.

This is a good time to ask: I am still a little unsure about the exact location of the Hotel on the aerial. You can help confirm it for me. Look at the Novotel tower just North of the corner. Just North of there you see the shadow of Novotel and two white-topped buildings, one square and the other is rectangular. Just off the Northern corner of the square building, is that Livingstone's pool? Or do I have it totally wrong? If so, where is it on that map?

I was planning to map it in Panoramio when I get back and use a picture I take in Oct, so it would show up for everyone to see. I am also planning to write it up in TripAdvisor.com This is an important site, and people who wish to help Livingstone's should go there and review the hotel. Assuming that Giotto want such a thing. I don't know I haven't asked before. If you like the place, I believe you should promote it.

ArchieLeach
04-20-07, 22:22
Thank you for the pics Giotto. I think those are actually the most interesting pics I've seen of Thailand in years. You really get a feel for the street life. I've never seen Songkran pics before.

And it looked like a total blast!

Giotto
04-21-07, 06:39
Thank you very ...very much for the great pics
...Paulothai,

You are welcome. More to come, will prepare that step by step - but in the moment I am dealing with a database problem here, so I have not the time right now.

Giotto

Brain666
04-21-07, 07:01
Travellar22,

The quality in the Sports Lounge is good in the moment, including the sideliners we have more than 40 girls in the moment. There should be somebody for every taste.

How can I understand 'sideliners' in Livingstone's Lodge definition?

regards

Brain666

PS: Quality needs to be monitored by some field validation. Not many of such validation reports about Living stone girls here in the tread of in Bangkok thread though. So maybe I am going to change that.

Giotto
04-21-07, 09:05
How can I understand 'sideliners' in Livingstone's Lodge definition?...Brain666,

Sideliners are part timer. I used the wrong word. They do not work every day, for personal reasons.

Giotto

Giotto
04-21-07, 09:21
This is a good time to ask: I am still a little unsure about the exact location of the Hotel on the aerial. You can help confirm it for me. Look at the Novotel tower just North of the corner. Just North of there you see the shadow of Novotel and two white-topped buildings, one square and the other is rectangular. Just off the Northern corner of the square building, is that Livingstone's pool? Or do I have it totally wrong? If so, where is it on that map?

I was planning to map it in Panoramio when I get back and use a picture I take in Oct, so it would show up for everyone to see. I am also planning to write it up in TripAdvisor.com This is an important site, and people who wish to help Livingstone's should go there and review the hotel. Assuming that Giotto want such a thing. I don't know I haven't asked before. If you like the place, I believe you should promote it.ArchieLeach,

Yes, you have spotted Livingstone's, and the swimming pool.

TripAdvisor: Reviews always appreciated. I think there are two reports up to now about our hotel.

Giotto

Giotto
04-21-07, 09:22
I certainly did not see ANY ugly girls in the Sports Bar at all!

Some are just MORE attractive than others.Cougar 2,

LOL. Thanks. Now I know - you are the guy who always comes in with the white stick ... :)

Giotto

Giotto
04-21-07, 09:30
What I don't like?

My only complaint is that in the sports lounge we have satellite tv, but it's usally on the cricket channel. I would rather see Thai boxing or some other sport, but the picture is great!
Ltcsmith05,

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your first report.

Wow, what a review of the Lodge. We can't be that good ... :) .

Cricket: Of course, the Cricket Worldcup is shown in the Sports Lounge, and some people without the cultural background (:)) will not understand this game. For example: Giotto. I do not understand this game (may be now a bit more than before). And I find it EXTREMELY boring and lengthy. But - others (and nobody might believe it) can watch it for hours. And they only come for that. Some beer - and Cricket.

BTW: You are the best pool player I ever saw in our Sports Lounge. Your entertaining pool shows develop already to be a main attraction of the Lodge.

You are a typical bestard. It's fun to sit with you discussing politics, history and future professional activities. I hope your "sympathy" for our Mamasan does not hinder you too much in your hunting activities :) ! BESTARD!!!!

Stay as long as you want. It is a pleasure for all of us to have you staying here at the Lodge.

Giotto

Gaienmae
04-21-07, 10:16
ArchieLeach,

Yes, you have spotted Livingstone's, and the swimming pool.
Can someone post a link with the position on Google Maps ( http://maps.google.com )? I tried looking myself, but never having been to the Soi 33 area I'm not sure.

Or even better, maybe Giotto can include the Google map view on the website. (I can put the code together for you if you want, it only takes a couple of minutes).

ArchieLeach
04-21-07, 19:13
Gaienmae,

I had a little trouble too figuring it out, so I put together a little map for you, or whoever wants it. I had to reduce it to get it to fit under the guidelines.

Someone tell me if this is wrong so I can change it.

Anyone can use it obviously.

The GPS coordinates are:
Latitude: 13.734011°
Longitude: 100.567446°

Giotto
04-21-07, 20:33
....I had a little trouble too figuring it out, so I put together a little map for you, or whoever wants it. I had to reduce it to get it to fit under the guidelines.
The GPS coordinates are:
Latitude: 13.734011°
Longitude: 100.567446°ArchieLeach,

Absolutely correct: That is Livingstone's Lodge, on the Google map. Definitely.

Thank you very much!

Giotto

Giotto
04-21-07, 20:35
I came to drink a beer with you last november......
but you were not in (sleeping) at that moment.
Paulothai,

Damned! I always sleep in the wrong moment! Sleep? Are you sure :) ??? Send me a PM next time, before you come !

C U.

Giotto

Giotto
04-21-07, 20:37
This night it will happen:

on this thread since we started approx. a year ago.

Thanks for all your support!

Giotto

PassinThrough
04-21-07, 23:19
This night it will happen:

on this thread since we started approx. a year ago.

Thanks for all your support!

Giotto

That is great, congratulations!!!

If you guys are hiring can I apply for the wine steward position? Looking forward to seeing you next month, actually not really you but the girls. Sorry you just don't have the legs :-)

I will agree with Cougar, I didn't see any ugly women working in the sports bar. I saw some stunners and some attractive ones but no ugly ones. I certainly wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers!

PIT

ArchieLeach
04-21-07, 23:45
You are welcome. :)

If anyone wants a larger one, they can PM me and I can get it to you. I had to shrink this one to get it to fit, and it doesn't look as good. And the PDF version was still too large (1.5M).

Piper1
04-22-07, 00:01
If anyone wants a larger one ... I can get it to you. I had to shrink this one to get it to fit.Damn! That's usually what the Sports Bar girls tell me. ;)

ArchieLeach
04-22-07, 00:24
Perhaps that explains this last conversation between you and the Hotel Receptionist when checking in last time. Apparently you left something in the Dungeon:

Lodge Receptionist: One Swedish made penis enlarger pump.
Piper1: That's not mine!

Lodge Receptionist: One credit card receipt for Swedish made penis enlarger...signed by Piper1.
Piper1: I'm tellin you baby, that's not mine!

Lodge Receptionist: One warranty card for Swedish made penis enlarger pump...filled out by Piper1.
Piper1: I don't even know what this is! This sort of thing ain't my bag, baby!

Lodge Receptionist: One book...."Swedish Made Penis Enlarger Pumps and Me: This Sort of Thing is my Bag, Baby!", by Piper1.

Mystery Solved

Yeah Baby!

Piper1
04-22-07, 01:06
A teenage kid was at my place with his family the other night, playing with google-earth on my laptop. I became bored with the psuedo-intellectual conversation between the adults, so I challenged the lad to zoom-in on my house. The little bestard did it in about 20 seconds.

I laughed and said to Wildcat (my wife) "Be careful, he can see inside our bedroom".

She replied "Doesn't matter - not much to see anyway" :)

The family had a good laugh.

I hate Wildcat.

Giotto
04-22-07, 08:20
If you guys are hiring can I apply for the wine steward position? Looking forward to seeing you next month, actually not really you but the girls. Sorry you just don't have the legs :-)
PassinThrough,

Damned, man, what is wrong with my legs :) ?

Giotto

Giotto
04-22-07, 08:25
Lodge Receptionist: One book...."Swedish Made Penis Enlarger Pumps and Me: This Sort of Thing is my Bag, Baby!", by Piper1.
Pipeman,

hmm...do you have any explanation for that? (BTW: Can you please send a copy of that book to me? Thanks. )

Giotto

Brain666
04-22-07, 12:26
PassinThrough,

Giotto

To be more precise I assume: It is something inbetween. Don't remember what.

regards

Brain666

J Korea
04-22-07, 13:58
Giotto,

Have been unable to find out what time the sports lounge is closing after searching here. 01:00 am as other bars in soi 33? Reason for the concern is that I will likely only be able to get there after 00:00.

Duniawala
04-22-07, 16:06
You are welcome. :)

If anyone wants a larger one, they can PM me and I can get it to you. I had to shrink this one to get it to fit, and it doesn't look as good. And the PDF version was still too large (1.5M).
You can use the item "Reduce File Size" under File menu in Acrobat to reduce the document size. It might bring it down to a manageable size.

PassinThrough
04-22-07, 16:43
PassinThrough,

Giotto

Just a little to hairy for my taste :-) Also if you follow them up you get to a surprise that is not what I prefer.

Besides the ladies legs are so nice and shapely and they lead up to such nice asses how can I help but like them?

PIT

Gaienmae
04-22-07, 20:21
ArchieLeach,

Absolutely correct: That is Livingstone's Lodge, on the Google map. Definitely.

Thank you very much!

Rename the attached file to "livingstones.kml" and open it in Google Earth.

Piper1
04-23-07, 01:29
Pipeman, hmm...do you have any explanation for that? (BTW: Can you please send a copy of that book to me? Thanks. ), GiottoI don't know why Archie made a connection between me and Austin Powers (he's probably never seen my excellent Austin Powers impersonations). But Archie - your post did remind me of being in a sex-accessory shop one day, watching a guy try to work out how a dick-enlarging pump works. It was funny stuff.

Giotto
04-23-07, 09:14
...Have been unable to find out what time the sports lounge is closing after searching here. 01:00 am as other bars in soi 33? Reason for the concern is that I will likely only be able to get there after 00:00.J Korea,

Within the week 1:00 am, Fridays and Saturdays usually 2:00 am. And if we have a crowd in the Sports Lounge we sometimes just keep it open...:)

Giotto

Ltcsmith05
04-24-07, 05:39
This past week Giotto has had an exceptional crowd in the Sports Lounge. Yes during the week they normally close at 1:00, but I found that the girls are more than happy to stay longer if there are customers in the bar. For several nights this week, the crowd has been outstanding. Even after 1 a.m. the girls were still singing and dancing along with a full house in the sports lounge.

What I found interesting is that the vast majority of the crowd are repeat customers, who are successful business people who have been coming here for years. Not only do they come back for the girls, but also they would rather stay here in the lodge than in some fancy hotel. So for the past two weeks I've had the company not only the beautiful women here at Giottos, but also had an opportunity to meet extremely successful entreprenuers.

I did visit Soi 23, Nana Plaza, etc., but for me personally the women and the entertainment in those areas of the city cannot compare in quality of company that you find here at Giottos. Ladyboys have become very popular on Soi 4, and appears that the entire 3rd floor of Nana Plaza seems to be entirely devoted to Ladyboy gogo bars.

I also visited several other bars here on Soi 33, but found the drinks and bar fines to be more expensive than here at Giottos, and sometimes there is more pressure to buy lady drinks.

LTCSmith05

Giotto
04-24-07, 05:44
Just a little to hairy for my taste :-) ...PassinThrough,

don't expect me to shave my legs :) . That's a NoNo!

Giotto

Giotto
04-25-07, 05:51
This past week Giotto has had an exceptional crowd in the Sports Lounge. Yes during the week they normally close at 1:00, but I found that the girls are more than happy to stay longer if there are customers in the bar. For several nights this week, the crowd has been outstanding. Even after 1 a.m. the girls were still singing and dancing along with a full house in the sports lounge. ...
Ltcsmith05,

Yes, we have a good crowd in the Sports Lounge in the moment. I am surprised, because the weeks after Songkran are usually very quiet, April is the lowest turnover month of the year.

All that depends a lot on the customers - the actual crowd likes to sing and to dance, and that makes the difference in the moment. I hope it stays like this for a while.

Giotto

Giotto
04-26-07, 06:02
A good friend left the Lodge today, after staying here for 13 days. Somehow the Lodge is different today from the days before.

Have a safe trip home, my friend. And come back soon.

Giotto

Ltcsmith05
04-27-07, 06:06
Giotto,

I thought you might like to know that I arrived safely back here to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia last night. It's quite a contrast to be back here in the desert, surrounded by women covered in black from head to toe, (that you dare not speak too) and the women of Thailand barely covered at all :-)! Talk about an adjustment!

I can't say enough about the great time at spent at the lodge. I met many wonderful people that I'm certain I will remain in contact for years to come. The two weeks I spent there were absolutely the best time I've had while in Thailand on my many visits there, and I can't wait to return. Please tell your regulars, the girls, and your entire staff, that I greatly appreciate the hospitality, the parties, and the true friendship they provided me during my stay.

Yes it was sad to leave, but I'm confident that I will return. And it will feel again like I have arrived home!

Take Care and stay in touch!

Ltcsmith05

Giotto
04-27-07, 11:57
Giotto,

I thought you might like to know that I arrived safely back here to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia last night. It's quite a contrast to be back here in the desert, surrounded by women covered in black from head to toe, (that you dare not speak too) and the women of Thailand barely covered at all :-)! Talk about an adjustment!
Ltcsmith05,

LOL. LOL!!!

Let me tell you what I do now:

I am getting dressed, and then having dinner with a customer. Afterwards we will move to the Sports Lounge, where all this beautiful ladies will wait for us. And - a new pool table, delivered today - I have to try it.

Then we will have some glasses of red wine, and check out those ladies...we must find the right one. Of course, all that with the latest sports events and good music.

You have such a good life there in Saudi Arabia with all the bars and the sexy ladies, dressed in black :):):) !!!

Giotto

M P Lurker
04-28-07, 08:36
Here is a useful map of Soi 33 Showing Livingstone's Lodge and the swimming pool as well. Might be a fraction out of date.
http://www.bangkokbob.net/soi33.html

Giotto
04-28-07, 14:00
Here is a useful map of Soi 33 Showing Livingstone's Lodge and the swimming pool as well. Might be a fraction out of date.
http://www.bangkokbob.net/soi33.htmlMick Licker,

The problem with that map is that it is really misleading. Livingstone's is located opposite Soi 33/2, the road in which you can find The Office Bar and Mojos. This map shows the location completely wrong.

Giotto

Spitfire
04-28-07, 23:33

Giotto

I *think* I have found Livingstone's in Google Earth. I grabbed some screen shots.

Giotto
04-29-07, 07:00
I *think* I have found Livingstone's in Google Earth. I grabbed some screen shots.Spitfire,

That is correct - the picture shows Livingstone's (as it was 3 years ago). Actually all new buildings are not shown, that google picture is really old.

Giotto

Brain666
04-29-07, 12:18
Arrived earlier then schedule around 21.00h at the new airport. Long ways until you reach immigration, but all rollways. We have been unlucky with plane position, probably 7-10 minutes by walking quickly on them to reach immigration. Immigration pretty short, not more then 10 minutes. When finished immigration my luggage was already there for pickup. So total time to reach the Taxi less then 30 minutes – not so bad.
Taxi was easy to spot, no waiting time, but probably due to some surcharge I accepted as a flat rate in one of the basement taxi stands. Flat rate to Soi 33 was 400 baht in a total package with all toll fees and no meter was used. I know its about 100 more then appropriate, but I didn’t want to go to other taxi stand. So avoid the first last taxi stand in the row. Ride itself was fair and due to a thunder storm and lots of water coming down I may have ended up with 350 baht in waiting time anyhow. But arrived safely at Livingstone’s. Soi 33 was kind of water channel. I got umbrella and the Livingstone’s staff managed that my suitcase was not dived into water.

Took shower, unpacked and headed to the sports bar. No intention to go outside even after the rain stopped, but unpleasant environment.
Giotto introduced me to another ISG member and we exchanged some views. Nice characters are some of our ISG members. The Sports bare was definitely rocking. Much different atmosphere then I knew from my first visit. Sometimes girls were dancing on stage, sometimes on the floor, sometimes alone, sometimes with customers. And all that with much discipline of the girls. They don’t approach you unless you clearly wave them over. Or better go to one and ask her to join you. I was hungry and ordered a hamburger and let my eyes circle around spotting the girls to identify my favourites and put them in some sort of ‘ranking’ for the pickup (who knows which other client may cat my favourite). Sometimes the girls are really on low light, so not easy to check. Needed to go out and in and around the Sportsbar 2 times to complete my investigation. Hard job, as many girls would meet my taste which is slim, nice figure an interesting ‘character face’ with ‘flashing eyes’. It doesn’t need to be high displacement for me as I experience the mid and lower volumes more sensitive which gives more fun. I also don’t care of skin colour – can be more white and as well brown – Isaan type not excluded. I would rate about 1/3 rd of the girls as potential preferred partners for the night, which is much higher as in the typical Bangkok bars and another 1/3 rd second option. Compared to my first stay this shows a clear upgrade of the place, probably mama’san or who ever selects the girls has my taste in mind.

Ok finally asked the ‘most flashing’ eyes in character face ‘cuddle cat’ (see later) to join me. She speaks passable English and we have fun together with the other ISG member and his companion. It will turn out that cuddle cat is such a great companion that I barfined her at the next day as well. Even Giotto signalled with Thumbs up about my selection.

Miss cuddle cat is not only nice in the bar, but as well upstairs in the room. As usual with some of the girls she was a bit more shy in the room in the beginning, but I have my special method to overcome.

First is to bring the girls out of the ‘customer satisfaction mode (CSM)’ into the ‘total girlfriend mode (TGM)’ and this is only possible with enough time and can unlikely be achieved if you book ST only. Many girls will provide DFK as part of their service, but it would be still be CSM. The method for TGM is (not surprisingly) that you set back yourself on 2 nd priority for satisfaction and give the girl priority 1.E:G you should find out where she likes to be kissed. There are so many (non primary sexual) body parts girls get horny and feel aroused if you touch and kiss them. Generally girls like to be ‘eaten’ and there are many ways to do so, you just need to ‘follow’ her breathing sequence and spend enough time for this. And do it with passion – she should feel that want to please her. Usually for the time invested you will be rewarded 5 times more then invested and the ‘quality’ goes up. Once the girl left the CSM and is in the TGM you will have a Thai girl that allows herself to please herself and she will give you all 5 times back to please you to.

My cuddle cat turns seamlessly into a wild cat and back. She gets horny from touching the right body parts (not pussy and not breasts) in the bar and can’t wait to be upstairs. Upstairs she lets herself ‘go’. She first, I second. A great experience a girl in TGM. I will not go in further details and may keep her probably more then 2 times.

Regards

Brain666

Giotto
04-30-07, 05:52
... I would rate about 1/3 rd of the girls as potential preferred partners for the night, which is much higher as in the typical Bangkok bars and another 1/3 rd second option. Compared to my first stay this shows a clear upgrade of the place, probably mama’san or who ever selects the girls has my taste in mind.
Brain666,

Welcome back.

Let me first mention that the taxi fair from the new airport to Livingstone's should be around THB 250.00, if you catch a taxi with meter. This as information for all new customers arriving at the airport. The shortest way is to take the tollway above Rama 9, and immediately exit it, exit "Rama 9". There you will have some traffic, but if the taxidriver knows that area he will choose to go to Soi 33 via Petchaburi Road and Sukhumvit Soi 39. Through the backdoor.

Yes, the Sports Lounge is rocking in the last weeks. Normally it is low season in the moment, but we have a lot customers. And where the customers go - the girls go. We have many girls coming to the Lodge in the moment and applying for a job.

Good to hear that you found the right one for you. Good taste, man, as always, you picked one of our best ones. Go ahead, have fun, and write your reports.

Thanks for staying at the Lodge.

Giotto

Thor93
04-30-07, 11:13
Brain666,

Let me first mention that the taxi fair from the new airport to Livingstone's should be around THB 250.00, if you catch a taxi with meter. This as information for all new customers arriving at the airport. The shortest way is to take the tollway above Rama 9, and immediately exit it, exit "Rama 9". There you will have some traffic, but if the taxidriver knows that area he will choose to go to Soi 33 via Petchaburi Road and Sukhumvit Soi 39. Through the backdoor.

Giotto

There seems to be a change in the taxi set up at the airport. It happened to me the last trip and I have read other reports here of it happening to other people. Even if you go downstairs and get in line at the taxi stand they will put you in a cab for a flat 400 baht fee and the meter remains off. I got into a bit of an argument with the last driver about it.

From what I can figure out, after asking you where you are going they decide to tell you the fee is a flat 400. If you say yes to that thinking he is just advising you, they pull you out of the line without filling out the usual chit. I guess this way the cabbie and the dispatcher avoid the 50 baht that goes to the airport. It is an easy one to fall for. The good news is the cab does take the tollway, so in the end you are paying pretty close to what you would have anyway. Still it is some sort of a scam since the taxi is going without the meter.

Big Yuley
04-30-07, 12:12
Silly question I know, but can you bring girls back from other bars, clubs, establishments for the night if you are staying at Livingstones, or are you restricted to the girls from in the establishment itself?

NicFrenchy
04-30-07, 13:10
Airport to Sukhumvit 33 is 200~250thb Meter.

65 thb Tollway
50 thb Airport Tax

Total : 300~365 thb.

400thb isn't a bad deal, especially if there is Traffic on Sukhumvit.

Member #3397
04-30-07, 22:26
I've paid 200 BHT (180 BHT on meter, but small tip added) in the morning. And 300 BHT in the afternoon (with 40 BHT for toll road).

I think range between 200 and 400 BHT is fair price.

A tip given to me by a friend who's living in BKK is to go upstairs (at the airport) and catch a taxi which has bring someone to departure flight. Taxi driver will be happy to go back to the city with a customer. I'll check it soon.

Traveler1234
05-01-07, 00:07
Silly question I know, but can you bring girls back from other bars, clubs, establishments for the night if you are staying at Livingstones, or are you restricted to the girls from in the establishment itself?

You can bring whatever or whoever you want, as long as it/she can make it up the stairs to the room.

Do yourself a favor, pay Jackson and become a member. You'd be surprised at how many PM you might get before August ;)

Cheers,
Director of Marketing
Giotto's Lodge

Big Yuley
05-01-07, 00:20
You can bring whatever or whoever you want, as long as it/she can make it up the stairs to the room.

Do yourself a favor, pay Jackson and become a member. You'd be surprised at how many PM you might get before August ;)

Cheers,

Director of Marketing
Giotto's LodgeI am going to become a member. And let the PMS roll

Giotto
05-01-07, 06:36
Silly question I know, but can you bring girls back from other bars, clubs, establishments for the night if you are staying at Livingstones, or are you restricted to the girls from in the establishment itself?Big Yuley,

Of course you can bring girls from other bars to your room. No restrictions...

Giotto

Brain666
05-01-07, 07:29
There seems to be a change in the taxi set up at the airport. It happened to me the last trip and I have read other reports here of it happening to other people. Even if you go downstairs and get in line at the taxi stand they will put you in a cab for a flat 400 baht fee and the meter remains off. I got into a bit of an argument with the last driver about it.

From what I can figure out, after asking you where you are going they decide to tell you the fee is a flat 400. If you say yes to that thinking he is just advising you, they pull you out of the line without filling out the usual chit. I guess this way the cabbie and the dispatcher avoid the 50 baht that goes to the airport. It is an easy one to fall for. The good news is the cab does take the tollway, so in the end you are paying pretty close to what you would have anyway. Still it is some sort of a scam since the taxi is going without the meter.

This was also my thinking. Generally I don't like the non meter setup and I agree its a 'little' scam. However depending on traffic you may end with 50-100 baht extra. So I thought shortly if I should go back and all the way up to departure to catch a cab there to save that 50-100 baht. But what the heck I wanted to come to the girls asap and therefore accepted the surcharge. With a flat 400 baht I also didn't pay any tip (which didn't seem to be expected) as you may do when you round up the sum somehow.

Next time I may go and try the departure floor.

regards

Brain666

Brain666
05-01-07, 09:06
I come extremely good along with my ‘cuddle cat’. It will end up that I will barfine her each night, much different as I have planned before. Customer client type relation is completely gone between us (except for payment of course) and we are more like boyfriend and girlfriend now with all advantages and disadvantages going along with it.

Advantage in the room is that she allows herself to satisfy herself without to think on ‘service the customer’. It doesn’t seem that this happened to often to her. Neither Thai guys (e.g. former boyfriends) nor most of the customers seem to take care usually except for probably some ‘duty DATY’ before they start ‘hammering’ the girl. She can come multiple times a session, much more then I can. I have my pleasure ‘providing’ it and I get it returned with love and passion. When not having sex she wraps around me and is breathing like ‘cuddle cat’. She loves to kiss and cuddle.
The disadvantage is some jealousy when talking to close to other girls in the bar.

There is a special case now:
One of the girls, who is not going with customers and is only there making money with drinks was saying she needs to talk with me in a moment ‘cuddle cat’ was not around. She said that she watched me since 2 days. The reason and the sad part of the story is that I may look somehow similar (or remind her) on her husband who died 7 years ago (even if I am westerner and he was Thai/ Chinese). At the end (of course I spend a drink for her) she was staying close to me and needed to grab my arms, touch me and so on. Mama-san was completely confused as she is normally not doing so with any customer and she was probably concerned of the girl (‘what the heck is with her and this guy’) and me (‘hopefully he know that he can’t barfine her’). Also Giotto had some confusing views towards me.
Not easy to deal with, I rewarded with some ‘touching’, but needed to find the right path between my active part, her active parts and ‘cuddle cats’ growing dislike, even if I explained her the reason. Not sure if I managed well. At least cuddle cat needed some special attention (not sex) in the room later ‘for recovery’.

Now to another point:
Spending much time with a girl that likes you, you also get to know the likings and un-likings of the girls with other customers.
Guys I need to talk to you seriously about your behavior. A not to small portion of you are taking Vitamin V for support and with the ‘iron cocks’ created by that you are hammering and hammering the girls almost all night through. Many of you go for record strokes per hour and more or less don’t take any care about the girl.

So the girls rate you about:
50% completely selfish (hammer type) and blasphemous attitude
25% fake caring but finally selfish (1/2 hammer type) but with some efforts to be nice
____ (=1/2 nice as a result).
20% Basically nice guys, trying to give some fair reward for girls who give them pleasure,
____ but have problems to do so. This category girls honor as they reward somehow your
____ best try, even if it is not successful.
5% nice guy’s taking care that girls have a good time first before their pleasure!
____ This category is the one the girls like most,
____ where they can be a woman and not a sex machine only,
____ where they are close to fall in love with regardless the age difference and
____ where they return everything with heart and full engagement to give you a good time.
____ (with me now near top of the list)

So please note that no girls wants the selfish hammer type which hurts them.
Better try to be at least in the second best category. You will be rewarded.

Regards

Brain666

NicFrenchy
05-01-07, 12:13
Brain666,

Great Review! Thanks.

I treat all the women I sleep with with respect, but never the same as if they were my girlfriend. I never let it slip from my mind that it is a business transaction, money is involved and the lady gets remuneration in exchange for a service she needs to provide.

Of course, I am not a tourist, I live here so the "Magic" of the whole Scene is different; also, I am 30 years old and probably not looking for the same thing as most members here. I had a relationship and have no desire to have another one. I live by the FFF rule, but that does not mean I am not courteous and unattentive in bed ;)

It is funny how girls will always tell you what you want to hear, most times girls tell me they hate to go with old men because they are dirty and their body does not look nice. I am sure she tells the complete opposite to older clients. These ladies are experts in Ego brushing.

Black Magic
05-01-07, 13:14
Hi Giotto,

A friend and I are looking to stay at the lodge 18th of May for 3 nights. We have sent a request through to your website as of 10 mins ago, hopefully you can accommodate us :)

We are first time visitors to Thailand and look forward to staying at your place and catching up with you at some point for a chat and for some sage advise.

Traveler1234
05-01-07, 14:21
I am going to become a member. And let the PMS roll

Once you get your PM set up (see #1), read on below. Then feel free to pm the resident experts (you'll know who to ask from reading below) for more information. Since you're not coming till Aug, got lots of time, and after all of this, if you still can't get laid, well ???

;)

1. First and foremost, a plug for our venerable host. If you can afford to monger, then you can afford to be a paid member of ISG. Pay Jackson the subscription fee, get access to PM and you will benefit immensely. If you don’t join, you don’t deserve any help here!
2. FAQ – old but accurate, here’s the link for your lazy bastards: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement.php?f=253
3. What I consider some classic Reports of Distinction – again POV
* Phuquer’s classic: 5 Nights in Bangkok http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=393008&postcount=2
* http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=563812
* http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=563828
* http://www.internationalsexguide.in...&postcount=2590
4. Specific interests: go to that thread and do a simple search, or read back last 5-10 pages….even the chit chat. You’ll figure out fairly soon which members to ask whch questions via your new PM tool J
5. Rookie vs newbie questions (and there is a difference): go to Giotto’s and there is dedicated thread just for you. And yes, Giotto is a pimp but an honest one! http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2615
6. Many hotels GFE, if in doubt, ask and you’d be surprised how honest and unabashed their reply will be.
7. Learn to speak some of the local dialect and here’s a place to start, compliments of Daddy and Mick: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=576887&postcount=118
8. Think with your brain and not your dick…use each god given tool in the correct manner: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=470629&postcount=79
9. Don’t ever forget: “You pay for her to leave after the deed, and not to stay behind. http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=477731&postcount=39
10. Reciprocate and post a report after your visit, we luv to hear back and hope you become a regular.

Thor93
05-01-07, 19:10
5. Rookie vs newbie questions (and there is a difference): go to Giotto’s and there is dedicated thread just for you. And yes, Giotto is a pimp but an honest one!

I feel compelled to sort of defend Giotto's honor here. As WEBSTER's Dictionary says, "a pimp is a man who solicits clients for a prostitute." We certainly would not want any newbies think that is what he does.

Giotto is actually merely a Hotelier, "a proprietor or manager of a hotel". Of course part of this hotel is the Sports Lounge in which work many fine young ladies who are willing to spend time with willing gentlemen. While many of these fine young ladies might fit the definition of prostitute - "a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse especially for money", technically that sort of activity is totally out of the control of the management of the hotel.

And in case someone asks, the barfine is merely compensation to the managment for taking away the services of one of their workers. It is no guarantee of anything more than your right to have the young lady leave the premises with you prior to quitting time.

So therefore we really should refrain from ever labeling Herr Doktor G as a pimp, lest someone get the wrong idea.

And yes it is a rather slow and boring afternoon being stuck here back in the US, daydreaming of when I can get back to Bangkok.

Traveler1234
05-01-07, 19:15
And yes it is a rather slow and boring afternoon being stuck here back in the US, daydreaming of when I can get back to Bangkok.

Amen to that!

I'm be in your area for 18 holes tomorrow :)

Thor93
05-01-07, 21:33
Amen to that!

I'm be in your area for 18 holes tomorrow :)

The only saving grace is that I just booked a trip to Brazil and Colombia at the end of the month. Perhaps some Latin chicas will make up for not being able to get back to Thailand until June. But then, I will traveling with my boss and sneaking someone into the room at night might be very tough.

Traveler1234
05-01-07, 21:39
But then, I will traveling with my boss and sneaking someone into the room at night might be very tough.

You have to sleep with your bosssssssss......i hope she's worth it.

LOL :)

Giotto
05-02-07, 02:54
Hi Giotto,

A friend and I are looking to stay at the lodge 18th of May for 3 nights. We have sent a request through to your website as of 10 mins ago, hopefully you can accommodate us :)

We are first time visitors to Thailand and look forward to staying at your place and catching up with you at some point for a chat and for some sage advise.Black Magic,

Appreciated. Rooms are still available, you will get replies to your request soon, most likely you have it already in your mailbox.

Make sure to contact me when you arrive, that you don't loose time, 3 days is not that long for Bangkok.

See you at the Lodge!

Giotto

Giotto
05-02-07, 02:58
Once you get your PM set up (see #1), read on below. Then feel free to pm the resident experts (you'll know who to ask from reading below) for more information. Since you're not coming till Aug, got lots of time, and after all of this, if you still can't get laid, well ???

;)

1. First and foremost, a plug for our venerable host. If you can afford to monger, then you can afford to be a paid member of ISG. Pay Jackson the subscription fee, get access to PM and you will benefit immensely. If you don’t join, you don’t deserve any help here!
2. FAQ – old but accurate, here’s the link for your lazy bastards: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement.php?f=253
3. What I consider some classic Reports of Distinction – again POV
* Phuquer’s classic: 5 Nights in Bangkok http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=393008&postcount=2
* http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=563812
* http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=563828
* http://www.internationalsexguide.in...&postcount=2590
4. Specific interests: go to that thread and do a simple search, or read back last 5-10 pages….even the chit chat. You’ll figure out fairly soon which members to ask whch questions via your new PM tool J
5. Rookie vs newbie questions (and there is a difference): go to Giotto’s and there is dedicated thread just for you. And yes, Giotto is a pimp but an honest one! http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2615
6. Many hotels GFE, if in doubt, ask and you’d be surprised how honest and unabashed their reply will be.
7. Learn to speak some of the local dialect and here’s a place to start, compliments of Daddy and Mick: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=576887&postcount=118
8. Think with your brain and not your dick…use each god given tool in the correct manner: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=470629&postcount=79
9. Don’t ever forget: “You pay for her to leave after the deed, and not to stay behind. http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=477731&postcount=39
10. Reciprocate and post a report after your visit, we luv to hear back and hope you become a regular.Mr. Marketing Director,

I like this report...thinking about to create a thread with some basic information and instructions for newbies.

All,

can I get some proposals with links to remarkable reports from the Thailand forum which can be helpful for Bangkok rookies?

Giotto

Giotto
05-02-07, 03:05
I feel compelled to sort of defend Giotto's honor here. As WEBSTER's Dictionary says, "a pimp is a man who solicits clients for a prostitute." We certainly would not want any newbies think that is what he does.
Thor93,

Thank you for restoring my honour :) ...

(still waiting for the Marketing Director returning to the Lodge to "discuss" this "pimp" issue :) ... )

Giotto (Pimp)

Giotto
05-02-07, 07:09
The only saving grace is that I just booked a trip to Brazil and Colombia at the end of the month. Perhaps some Latin chicas will make up for not being able to get back to Thailand until June. But then, I will traveling with my boss and sneaking someone into the room at night might be very tough.Thor93,

Should I send Starlet :) ?

Giotto

ArchieLeach
05-02-07, 08:41
I would recommend the obvious: your recent update on all Massage Parlors. That should be included.

It's epic.

Also, If you did a list just like that of your personal rankings, details, and opinions about BARS (or whatever other category of places that would be useful to visitors), I'd suggest that those be put in a special place (a new special thread with index?) for all to see, and updated at your leisure.

I can imagine future newbies being directed to look at Giotto's Favorites for "the best places to go in Bangkok". It could become a database of place rankings (with dates of the last update) and a score on "the Giotto-Scale". Maybe a ranking of 1 - 5 boners. :)

In the future, when someone comes here and says "Hey guys I just found this forum, can you tell me the best place in Bangkok to get laid, I'll be there tomorrow and haven't researched a thing" the response could be "Read Giotto's Favorites". It's almost as short to type as "RTFF", but less likely to start another 6 page discussion on newbies. :p It could also be a topic of conversation between members remarking on the rankings and YMMV.

Of course there could also be a ranking of places to stay in Bangkok, and since it's in Giotto's Forum, I'm assuming the ranking would be:

1: Stay at Livingstone's, you BESTARD!
2: Please re-read # 1.
3: Why are you still reading?
4: Now you are just provoking me.

Also, as a Marketing Tool it could be popular for people on the regular Thailand Forum to point to for newbies there and direct them to read your rankings when they're too lazy to suffer with newbie questions. It would draw newbies in to the Giotto's Forum from the regular Thailand Forum, which would be good for this Forum, and for Giotto's business (more visitors = more potential customers).

OK, so basically I'm just trying to think of excuses to get Giotto to do all the work. And I'm using potential new business to convince him to keep it updated and thorough. But "shh, we won't tell him that". And actually I'm quite surprised that the Marketing Director has not suggested this new valuable tool for attracting visitors. I think it speaks to his incompetence. ;) If I were a more frequent visitor to Thailand I would lobby to replace him. But since I can't be bothered with all the work, I'll just continue to make suggestions from the sideline.

Traveler1234
05-02-07, 10:58
And actually I'm quite surprised that the Marketing Director has not suggested this new valuable tool for attracting visitors. I think it speaks to his incompetence. ;)

You're way behind the curve, thought of it long ago but Chairman of the Board denied me sufficient funds to complete this project....LOL

And if you recall from last year's posts, I was accused of being an evangelical supporter of G's and told to stop by some seniors :(

If I were a more frequent visitor to Thailand I would lobby to replace him. But since I can't be bothered with all the work, I'll just continue to make suggestions from the sideline.

BESTARD ;)

Black Magic
05-02-07, 12:19
Black Magic,

Appreciated. Rooms are still available, you will get replies to your request soon, most likely you have it already in your mailbox.

Make sure to contact me when you arrive, that you don't loose time, 3 days is not that long for Bangkok.

See you at the Lodge!

GiottoThanks, we got reply just working out the rooms/locations with your reservation staff, will definitely be staying those dates.

We are actually in Thailand for 2 weeks, plan on visiting Bangkok for about 6-7 days, Pattaya for 4 days and Koh Samui for 3 days. From what I've read im sure we will be sad to leave the lodge but we are keen to experiance different places on our first trip so we have also booked another Serviced Apartment in BK toward the end of our trip.

Yin Yang
05-02-07, 14:34
Dr G,

I should finally have time (and opportunity!) to stay at the Lodge towards the end of this month. Reading through the fine print, I realized that the great ISG promotion officially lasted only until 30/04/2007. Not that it'll greatly affect my decision, but I still hope the offer will be extended!

YY

Thor93
05-02-07, 15:50
Thor93,

Should I send Starlet :) ?

Giotto

Nah, a change of pace is always good. Of course if Starlet is still carrying a bit of extra weight, that would help her fit right in with the Latin chicas.

Latin chicas are very different from Thai girls. While I prefer Thai, there are many good things about the Latin chicas. Usually a bit more meat and normally not quite so shy.

ArchieLeach
05-02-07, 22:38
No Giotto's Top Ten List ??

Nuts!

Giotto
05-03-07, 08:37
Dr G,

I should finally have time (and opportunity!) to stay at the Lodge towards the end of this month. Reading through the fine print, I realized that the great ISG promotion officially lasted only until 30/04/2007. Not that it'll greatly affect my decision, but I still hope the offer will be extended!

YYYin Yang,

Thanks for reminding me - the promotion will be prolonged until the 31.10.2007.

Giotto

Petemcc
05-04-07, 13:35
Giotto.

I thought I had better prepare you.
Your place is expensive, your BFs are expensive, and your ladies claim to be expensive, nevertheless, I have decided that after 7 nights of slumming it in Pattaya in Jan, I am going to stay with you for a few nights, if you will have me. The reason why?
I don't know. I'm not a LDOP, and ulitmately I know I am going to end up Bf one of your girls and paying what she wants, but at least I'll be able to sit back at my computer, read the stuff here and know that I was there.

BTW, for a discount I will give the girls a free health check.

Let me know when I have to book for Feb.

Pete

Traveler1234
05-04-07, 13:50
Giotto.

Your place is expensive, your BFs are expensive, and your ladies claim to be expensive, nevertheless, I have decided that after 7 nights of slumming it in Pattaya in Jan, I am going to stay with you for a few nights, if you will have me. The reason why?
I don't know. I'm not a LDOP, and ulitmately I know I am going to end up Bf one of your girls and paying what she wants, but at least I'll be able to sit back at my computer, read the stuff here and know that I was there.

BTW, for a discount I will give the girls a free health check.

Let me know when I have to book for Feb.

Pete

Pete - Marketing directer here...Mr. G is on sabbatical.

Welcome and we will prepare the dungeon for your Feb visit and make sure our best girls are available at a special discounted price. A pc with webcam will also be installed in the dungeon for your daily posts.

Ciao

Giotto
05-04-07, 16:29
Giotto.

I don't know.
Petemcc,

Oh shit...(:)). I will immediately prepare my emigration.

1983 I lived some weeks in a monastery in South France - that should do it.

Giotto

El Doktor
05-04-07, 16:49
Long time listener, first time caller.

A few caveats first. This is my first trip to Thailand, I live in China, and I don't consider myself a hard-core monger. Well, not really. Thailand, it turns out, is actually expensive compared to South China. Heck, I can find a twenty dollar room in Chengdu that's as nice. But it's just a room. This place offers a lot more.

The Lodge is a great place to stay, and I'll be back. The room (superior grade) is nice, the bed is great (a bit too comfortable; I keep sleeping too long and missing the chance to sight-see). The complimentary breakfast is tasty (and served late enough that I still get to eat it). The restaurant is fantastic. I'm pretty sure I could eat here every meal of my week-plus stay and neither repeat a dish nor be disappointed.

I haven't spent a lot of time in the Sports Bar. Yet. This is just a preliminary report, and I hope to contribute more during my time here.

I had a bit of trouble finding the place when I arrived. At two in the morning after everything was closed. Found it going back towards the main street without difficulty. No check-in hassles even that late. Staff is helpful, and the atmosphere is great.

I'm hoping to get a member discount, of course, but my subscription wouldn't go through, and I'm not sure if I'll figure out who to talk to about that while I'm here.

Aussiebloke453
05-05-07, 05:12
I hope this year I get to stay at Livingstones!

June last year I was hoping to stay at Livingstones but for work related reasons I had to stay elsewhere originally I had some family issues that was going to prevent me coming altogether anyway sorted them out.

I finished up getting to Livingtones a couple of times last June and had mixed experiences. My first one was with the lovely Sonya who was excellent, bar fined her and back to the Majestic Grande where I had to stay for work reasons. Good night and morning all round.

A few nights later went back and Sonya was pleased to see me however I subtely let her know that I would like to connect with another lady that night which she was OK with. Very gracious indeed, nice lady.

Picked out who I later found out from a picture post the girl who was called the pesky one. English was not very good and my THai was non exsitant but that was OK. When it come time to barfine her she was trying to tell me something but I couldn't understand what it was. One of the other girls helped out with some Thai-English. She was trying to tell my she was at towards the end of her monthly! Thought that was sweet and honest of her and I thought that was just too hard so I graciously declined her for the night.

So dissappointed and was going to call it a night and the little Thai barlady interpretor started talking and was obviuosly keen to take Pesky's place as it was getting late and bar was closing. Anyway it didn't feel right and I should have just left a bit pushy and not very warm so what did I do yep......bar fined her. She said she needed to get changed and would be back in a few minutes.

Probably getting on towards 15 minutes and she is still getting ready. Bar is all but closed and I had one of those moments where I thought it wasn't right not a good connection so I left the bar without her.

So Goitto if you ever wondered who left the 1000 baht BF it was me! Just wondering if I am the only one that has done something as silly as that! ? Had to get it off my chest....call it therapy! (-:

Anyway Goitto hope that this time round I get to meet you. Possibly will stay at Livingstones this time round if the girls don't form a posey and run me out of town!!

Cheers,

Fleetz

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Giotto
05-05-07, 09:19
Long time listener, first time caller.

I'm hoping to get a member discount, of course, but my subscription wouldn't go through, and I'm not sure if I'll figure out who to talk to about that while I'm here.El Doktor,

welcome to Livingstone's...and of course you get the promotion if you fulfill the conditions, a report is written already :) .

Go ahead, write something about your experiences, and contact me here at the Lodge, if you have any questions.

Giotto

Giotto
05-05-07, 09:24
I hope this year I get to stay at Livingstones!

Probably getting on towards 15 minutes and she is still getting ready. Bar is all but closed and I had one of those moments where I thought it wasn't right not a good connection so I left the bar without her.

So Goitto if you ever wondered who left the 1000 baht BF it was me! Just wondering if I am the only one that has done something as silly as that! ? Had to get it off my chest....call it therapy! (-:
Fleetz (Fleeeeetz :) ),

Therapy ... LOL :) .

Sorry for that, difficult for me to check on that story from last June now, months later. The Pesky One is still working here, I never heard any complaints about her up to now, but obviously something went wrong that night.

Just come over here again, and we will find a solution about that money you paid for nothing - this is not the way I want to earn money here. Next time - please - leave a message somehow, ask for me, that I know what has happened, and that I can do something! If a girl is barfined and does not show up to go out with the customer ... I don't want her to work here then.

Hope to see you again here at Livingstone's, to clarify the issue and have some beers together.

Giotto

Brain666
05-05-07, 10:23
Fleetz (Fleeeeetz :) ),

Therapy ... LOL :) .

Sorry for that, difficult for me to check on that story from last June now, months later. The Pesky One is still working here, I never heard any complaints about her up to now, but obviously something went wrong that night.

Just come over here again, and we will find a solution about that money you paid for nothing - this is not the way I want to earn money here. Next time - please - leave a message somehow, ask for me, that I know what has happened, and that I can do something! If a girl is barfined and does not show up to go out with the customer ... I don't want her to work here then.

Hope to see you again here at Livingstone's, to clarify the issue and have some beers together.

Giotto

Not sure if I would read Fleez comment in the same way as Giotto.

First I would say it's very fair from the Pesky one to tell upfront her 'status'.

But I would interpret the behavior of Fleez alternative girl differently. Of course 15 minutes for getting ready is a bit on the upper side of the expected time, but maybe still not that unusual. So I wouldn't necessarily say that it was the girl’s intention not to show up. That would create much more 'noise' and probably some search activity. At least I would have looked for her after lets say latest 25 minutes waiting time if I would bee so keen to have her, which is the normal case. So not showing up can't be an option for the girl, as a complain would be 100% sure with all the consequences. I don't think she would be that stupid.

So from the writing I would rather say that Fleez declined more by himself, as the 'replacement' may not have been necessarily his primary choice. So he decided after rethinking during the 15 min. waiting time and left, but of course as a gentleman he paid the committed barfine. Fair not only from the pesky one, but also from Fleez.

So Fleez, am I right? Not sure of course and could you find something your primary taste that night as an alternative?

Regards

Brain666