PDA

View Full Version : Giotto's Lodge in Bangkok

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Brain666
12-16-07, 06:40
Actually, there were no metaphores intended in my statement, ie the 'fuck the consequences' statement. When I use metaphores, they are so obvious as to not be metaphores. I am pretty unsubtle with my use of English. My thoughts about your bar etc have not, and will not change, and if anything should have been obvious from my post it was that.

I was not aware that a barfine included sex, I assumed that it meant taking an interesting comapnion out of the bar for some interesting conversation, therefore I am not sure where this homosexual thing comes from, I thought prostitution was illegal in Thailand.

I agree that this forum is not really the real world, and my attitude towards your prices and policies has not and never will change, however I accept that many people here hate me and disagree with my POV. However I am sorry for being a **** and will enjoy dinner and 3 beers, and may even buy you one, being FUCKING NORTHERN IRISH NOT SCOTTISH.
Regards
P

PETEMCC,
your behave makes it easy for people to disagree with you (‘hate’ is the wrong word in this environment) as you prove yourself to be an abject coward.

Giotto offers you the opportunity to have an objective view of the Lodge instead of your 'so I hear and judge’ opinion by removing all financial excuses away. You can have a diner some drink and even a discount on the barfine bringing it down on Pattaya Beer bar level.
All you would need to do is to take the offer regardless what the outcome of your life experience will be. It could be that it proves your prejudiced opinion or in my view, it will probably more likely may at least slightly change 'some' of your opinion.

But I guess you are afraid you may have at the end to correct some of your views of the Lodge (at least beer pricing ha ha ha) and that is what you probably wouldn’t allow yourself to admit. You are a poor guy and a coward.

And please don't relate it to 'northern Irish' character and insult them by saying 'typical northern Irish', as I know enough northern Irish people who prove yourself wrong.

Its just you as an individual who may need to allocate some more brain capacity for additional open minded thoughts instead of having all allocated to the ‘fixed opinion’ section.

regards

Brain666

Giotto
12-16-07, 06:50
Since you are German you might get away with it, unless you start mentioning Berlin.Tiger 888,

I thought Berlin is the capital of Europe :) ...

Giotto

Petemcc
12-16-07, 09:03
petemcc,
your behave makes it easy for people to disagree with you (‘hate’ is the wrong word in this environment) as you prove yourself to be an abject coward.

giotto offers you the opportunity to have an objective view of the lodge instead of your 'so i hear and judge’ opinion by removing all financial excuses away. you can have a diner some drink and even a discount on the barfine bringing it down on pattaya beer bar level.
all you would need to do is to take the offer regardless what the outcome of your life experience will be. it could be that it proves your prejudiced opinion or in my view, it will probably more likely may at least slightly change 'some' of your opinion.

but i guess you are afraid you may have at the end to correct some of your views of the lodge (at least beer pricing ha ha ha) and that is what you probably wouldn’t allow yourself to admit. you are a poor guy and a coward.

and please don't relate it to 'northern irish' character and insult them by saying 'typical northern irish', as i know enough northern irish people who prove yourself wrong.

its just you as an individual who may need to allocate some more brain capacity for additional open minded thoughts instead of having all allocated to the ‘fixed opinion’ section.

regards

brain666

you dare to call me a coward you snivelling excuse for a human being. when you have faced the things i have faced and not shit yourself, you talk about cowards then. tell you what twatty, let's see you put your life on the line for someone else, let's see you take a bullet, let's see you get petrol bombed, let's see you stand beside a colleague who is on fire and put the **** out, let's see you do anything i did every day as a 22 year old and see who is a coward. you can not begin to understand what i have done and faced. i am no hero, but i take extreme exception to being called a coward.
anyway, did it occur to you that i may actually have a free will and although i welcome the olive branch of an offer, it is up to me what i do, not peer pressure from this forum.
anyway, refer to giotto's comment:

"ok, i am slow, but when you now mention this fact two times in one report even i get it.

enough now, please don't come here.

giotto"

in summary-fuck off
i am not welcome.

Petemcc
12-16-07, 09:05
Pete, where is your respect. If the moderator puts Belfast into Scotland, be it so.

Fair enough, just the half a million or so people living there may object, and when people from Belfast object, they generally don't send love notes!

Petemcc
12-16-07, 09:10
Since you are German you might get away with it, unless you start mentioning Berlin.

Didn't they try something similar in the 1940s, or was that making Berlin capital of the world?

Giotto
12-16-07, 09:46
Didn't they try something similar in the 1940s, or was that making Berlin capital of the world?How peaceful it is in my swimming pool. Today - blue sky, some clowds, and a cool breeze. And all the ladies around me.

Life is hard - I really can tell you :) ...

Giotto

PS: Usually I have a Campari Orange in the pool but - TODAY NO ALCOHOL!! What a shame.

Petemcc
12-16-07, 10:12
How peaceful it is in my swimming pool. Today - blue sky, some clowds, and a cool breeze. And all the ladies around me.

Giotto

PS: Usually I have a Campari Orange in the pool but - TODAY NO ALCOHOL!! What a shame.

I am much more at home with someone spitting on me and calling me a fat **** while I can merely stand there and smile as they abuse me and everyone within sight, because I then go home, start my first beer and type shite in cyberspace.

Tiger 888
12-16-07, 10:34
I am much more at home with someone spitting on me and calling me a fat **** while I can merely stand there and smile as they abuse me and everyone within sight, because I then go home, start my first beer and type shite in cyberspace.And I love it to peacefully enjoy my beer in a country where the police doesn't get involved in things that prevent them to do what they should do being the police.

Petemcc
12-16-07, 10:39
And I love it to peacefully enjoy my beer in a country where the police doesn't get involved in things that prevent them to do what they should do being the police.

Not sure I quite understand that post, are you referring to the Bib?

Tiger 888
12-16-07, 11:53
Not sure I quite understand that post, are you referring to the Bib?I don't know what Bib is, but I know that the police visits bars in Thailand to see if alcohol is sold. Here in HK the police do their job. And you would not want to try to bribe one. At least not with what 95%(my guess) of the population could afford. Anything above that buys you everything all over the world.

1Ball
12-16-07, 13:37
Jeeez Pete, you really are something else. This is not a chip on your shoulder, it is a fucking boulder. Your behavior is just plain ludicrous.

You [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off the owner and regular quests at the lodge with your sanctimonious attitude, justifying yourself by explaining your background, and your life experiences. (Who fucking cares?). You tell all you are now “fucking off”, bringing an overall sigh of relief to the readers, then 3 great guys, whom I know personally offer you an olive branch, in the form of drinks, dinner, and a BF. You then spit on the owner again. Were you born an asshole, or did you work at becoming the biggest one I have ever come across?

Do everyone a favor mate, and do indeed fuck off. I pity the Pattaya girl you are fucking tonight. I also pity the people around you. Some of them, I am sure, don’t have a choice, and have to be near you.

You really are an overbearing prick. Now go ahead, take a swipe at me, why don’t you. You have attacked so many people, why not another, though I think you should definitely berate Piper and T1234 for being the ones who offered to pay for your evening at the Lodge, since you can’t earn enough money to go there on your own penny. How dare they?

Though the smart thing to do would be to drag the boulder you have on your shoulder away from here, and take a few courses on how to make a few friends.

Traveler1234
12-16-07, 14:21
My offer to cover BF for Pete stands and is valid for 3 months :)

Btw, I also put the old boy on my ignore list last night so won't be able to 'enjoy' anymore of his postings.

Piper1
12-16-07, 14:34
I am much more at home with someone spitting on me and calling me a fat **** .I spit in your general direction, you Scottish Fat Bastard. And for godsake put some clothes on.

Blink157
12-16-07, 14:47
Hi guys,

today I'm lazy......its a nice cold boring sunday afternoon in Germany and I'm on my 3rd bottle of wheat bear now, looking forward to be in LOS in 3 days, flying in 2 days and staying at the famous "Lodge".

I have to admit I'm reading the Thai board for about 2 weeks and so and I'm really enjoying it. You guys are doing a good job.

As a frequent traveller to SEA, mostly to the Philippines I am really looking forward to be back in Thailand. I can read and I have to admit that Thailand is way ahead of the Philippines and Bangkok is a much better place for mongering as Manila.

On the contrary I can see that Thai immigration is very open minded to let everybody into their nice country (Petemcc).

I RTTF a lot but still have some questions. I can see the new airport is a bit more far away then the old one, is that true? Or I just got it wrong when reading some posts here.

A man is only half a man without a cellphone and a local sim card, thats why I want to buy one when I'm arriving at the airport, after changing some money for the cabride. So which company (telekom) provides the best signal in Bangkok (Sukhumvit area/Giottos Lodge)?

I hope my English isn't that bad cause I am on my 3rd bottle of beer as I mentioned before. My French does get better when I'm on red wine :D.

But at least I'm not attacking members here or offend them when having some beers :D, maybe cause we Germans used to it, or maybe being drunk reveals the true character of a person (guess now somebody is thinking here :D).

Now, I have been to Bangkok but I never been to Giottos Lodge but I can give you some reason why I like to stay there.

First I guess that its helpfull for a newbie to stay in a place where u can get some gud advice. Secound the location is excellent. Third, I guess no morons (yes Pete..) staying there, no cheap charlies and guys who like to have a great time with the pretty caring Thai girls but respecting them and dont behave like idiots.

Speaking of this I like to add something here, due to my mongering and working in SEA I always got and have (as of now) and will have pretty and good looking girls. I spot many really handsome guys, but when they show up with their grlfriends, specially in embassies :D...well....dont know how to describe it, for those who encounter this I dont need to add anything.

I think and I always experience that in my ten years of living, mongering and working in SEA (and soon be living again there) if you treat women nicely, respect them, not be boastfull when drunk, be funny, avoid debates about politics and critizising people....you will be a winner and you will walk out of a bar, pub, place etc with a pretty stunning girl which will make other guys just :P....

I never been to Pattaya, I been to Bangkok, Phuket, Hat Yai..cause of my business trips.. and work..now reading the reports of Petemmc I think I can live on without seeing that place in the near future :D.

anyway Im looking forward to have a good time in Bangkok, having nice food, sanuk, soapies and looking forward to meet up Giotta and co, staff, girls , ladies....

Im off now.....Merry xmas and good day to all.

Happy hunting

Blink

Giotto
12-16-07, 16:15
You really are an overbearing prick. Now go ahead, take a swipe at me, why don’t you. You have attacked so many people, why not another, though I think you should definitely berate Piper and T1234 for being the ones who offered to pay for your evening at the Lodge, since you can’t earn enough money to go there on your own penny. How dare they?
Mr. Vice President,

Please, WATCH YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE!

We are able to send a toothbrush from here, but to get an ambulance to your home in case of a heart attack - I am not sure whether we can make it :) !

Giotto

Giotto
12-16-07, 16:18
I spit in your general direction, you Scottish Fat Bastard. And for godsake put some clothes on.Royal Twatness :),

No, no, no, not again your self portrait here in the forum.

Giotto

Tiger 888
12-16-07, 16:19
what an arsehole, or is it asshole.Depends from which side of the pond you look at it. In Belfast (be it Scottish or Irish) it would be arse. At your origin I believe they would call it ass.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arse

Traveler1234
12-16-07, 16:39
Hi guys,

today I'm lazy......

I RTTF a lot but still have some questions.

A man is only half a man without a cellphone and a local sim card, thats why I want to buy one when I'm arriving at the airport, after changing some money for the cabride. So which company (telekom) provides the best signal in Bangkok (Sukhumvit area/Giottos Lodge)?

Blink

My vote is for: 1-2 Call
http://flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=666503

1Ball
12-16-07, 17:17
How peaceful it is in my swimming pool. Today - blue sky, some clowds, and a cool breeze. And all the ladies around me.

Giotto

Hey RIP-OFF-PIMP. Tell us the truth. You have actually NEVER been in the pool..........

PS. MY BP is fine. You know this is all in fun, even if some arsehole, or asshole, (where I come from, Tiger, it actually is arse) points his ugly head once in a while.

Giotto
12-16-07, 18:38
Hey RIP-OFF-PIMP. Tell us the truth. You have actually NEVER been in the pool..........
Mr. Vice Bestard,

Arse or Ass - I was all day in the pool!

I cleaned it up, after it turned into green after your last visit!!!:)!!! We first thought it were algies, but - no, it was rust! Rust all over the tiles, I will post pictures of all that pool renovation soon!

Now, suffering for my guests, hot sunshine all day, no campari orange - and then this reports here in the forum, including Pipemans self portrait!!!

Time to retire!

Giotto

Brain666
12-16-07, 18:45
My offer to cover BF for Pete stands and is valid for 3 months :)

Btw, I also put the old boy on my ignore list last night so won't be able to 'enjoy' anymore of his postings.

Now as I have unintentionally hit Pete's explosive button with my word of coward I am opening another tab and will spend 2 laydydrinks for Pete as a sign of peace (drinks for Miss J excluded of course!).

My profession is more in engineering mechanical goods, rather then being a psychologist, so I won't try pushing more buttons here.

Regards

Brain666

PS: My ignore list stays empty as always.

1Ball
12-16-07, 18:53
Very nice samaritan move Brain.

As for me, I will put up a glass of pool water, right after Herr Rip Off Pimp gets out of it.

"You" cleaned it up? Now, THAT is funny. :D

Giotto
12-16-07, 20:18
Now as I have unintentionally hit Pete's explosive button with my word of coward I am opening another tab and will spend 2 laydydrinks for Pete as a sign of peace (drinks for Miss J excluded of course!).

My profession is more in engineering mechanical goods, rather then being a psychologist, so I won't try pushing more buttons here.

Regards

Brain666

PS: My ignore list stays empty as always.Brain666,

My god, give me a break!!! (ROFLMAO!).

There is nothing like ANOTHER TAB!!! AND 2 LADYDRINKS!

OK, guys, you all have a good heart, you like to support psychopaths. Ok for me! BESTARDS!!!!!

But please, before you change Livingstone's in something like the Red Cross - can somebody send me a software for the administration of all that? 2 drinks from here, a bar fine from there, which arsehole (asshole) gave the dinner?, 3 more beers coming in ...

Guys, there is a Kindergarten in Soi 7 ... oh no, that was a Biergarten. Sorry.

Giotto

Giotto
12-16-07, 20:31
Very nice samaritan move Brain.

As for me, I will put up a glass of pool water, right after Herr Rip Off Pimp gets out of it.

"You" cleaned it up? Now, THAT is funny. :DMr. Vice President,

There is no water in the swimming pool right now :) . (22 % HCL) .

Giotto

Sonic Bam
12-16-07, 21:39
"Can you please send me the links to the other reviews or publish them here in the forum."

Tansak beat me to it but here they are anyway:

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/livingstones_lodge/reviews.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293916-d604359-Reviews-Livingstone_s_Lodge-Bangkok.html

http://www.planetholiday.com/hotels/asia/thailand/bangkok/livingstones_lodge/reviews.html

http://www.virtualtourist.com/hotels/Asia/Thailand/Central_Eastern_Thailand/Bangkok-1445238/Hotels_and_Accommodations-Bangkok-Livingstones_Lodge-BR-1.html

And please, can we leave Belfast where it is? Glasgow has enough of its own sectarian problems without importing more of the same from over the water.

Petemcc
12-16-07, 21:53
I don't know what Bib is, but I know that the police visits bars in Thailand to see if alcohol is sold. Here in HK the police do their job. And you would not want to try to bribe one. At least not with what 95%(my guess) of the population could afford. Anything above that buys you everything all over the world.

BiB= boys in brown, Thai police. Yes, I agree 100% with what you say.

1Ball
12-17-07, 00:26
Of course, the smart thing now, would be for a reader who has never met G, to walk into the lodge and say, "Hi, I am Petemcc. I believe I am owed 3 beers, (Thanks Piper), a barfine, (Thanks T1234), 2 lady drinks, (Thanks Brain666), pool scum, (thanks 1ball), and dinner. (Thanks Giotto)."

No one will be none the wiser. So............which one of you boys, due to check into the place in the next few weeks can pull this off. Inquiring minds want to know.

Petemcc
12-17-07, 01:00
Of course, the smart thing now, would be for a reader who has never met G, to walk into the lodge and say, "Hi, I am Petemcc. I believe I am owed 3 beers, (Thanks Piper), a barfine, (Thanks T1234), 2 lady drinks, (Thanks Brain666), pool scum, (thanks 1ball), and dinner. (Thanks Giotto)."

No one will be none the wiser. So............which one of you boys, due to check into the place in the next few weeks can pull this off. Inquiring minds want to know.

A few simple questions from Giotto will reveal the person's true identity. I assure you, there can be no imposters, especially with my accent.
I wasn't aware of the 2 lady drinks, that's a bonus, and the pool scum, whatever that is. By the time I get there- and I'll narrow the time down a bit-between 31 Jan and 3 Feb, I may have a load more freebies waiting. It sometimes pays to be a twat!
Petemcc-the one and only

Giotto
12-18-07, 04:31
I RTTF a lot but still have some questions. I can see the new airport is a bit more far away then the old one, is that true? Or I just got it wrong when reading some posts here.

First I guess that its helpfull for a newbie to stay in a place where u can get some gud advice. Secound the location is excellent. Third, I guess no morons (yes Pete..) staying there, no cheap charlies and guys who like to have a great time with the pretty caring Thai girls but respecting them and dont behave like idiots.
Blink157,

Looking forward to seeing you soon - don't forget to directly contact me when you arrive.

New Airport: From Livingstone's the distance to the old and the new airport is nearly the same. But the traffic makes it a bit slower to move from the new airport to here - of course depending on the knowledge of the taxi driver about the short-cuts...

Sim-Card - I don't think it makes so much difference. 1-2 call cards are to be used easily.

OK, time for you to get over here, and then we will discuss all issues in details.

C U soon.

Giotto

Petemcc
12-18-07, 05:22
Hi guys,

t

On the contrary I can see that Thai immigration is very open minded to let everybody into their nice country (Petemcc).

But at least I'm not attacking members here or offend them when having some beers :D, maybe cause we Germans used to it, or maybe being drunk reveals the true character of a person (guess now somebody is thinking here :D).

Now, I have been to Bangkok but I never been to Giottos Lodge but I can give you some reason why I like to stay there.

I think and I always experience that in my ten years of living, mongering and working in SEA (and soon be living again there) if you treat women nicely, respect them, not be boastfull when drunk, be funny, avoid debates about politics and critizising people....you will be a winner and you will walk out of a bar, pub, place etc with a pretty stunning girl which will make other guys just :P....

I never been to Pattaya, I been to Bangkok, Phuket, Hat Yai..cause of my business trips.. and work..now reading the reports of Petemmc I think I can live on without seeing that place in the near future :D.

anyway Im looking forward to have a good time in Bangkok, having nice food, sanuk, soapies and looking forward to meet up Giotta and co, staff, girls , ladies....

Im off now.....Merry xmas and good day to all.

Happy hunting

Blink

Ehm, Blinky, when you know me you can call me a moron, or if you want to say it to me face to face, I'll give you my schedule. What kind of arrogant **** are you to make remarks about me, coming in half way through a conversation?
Seeing as English isn't your first language, I'll direct my comments to you in a mixture of base,simple English with a hint of Anglo-Saxon thrown in:
Fuck off you **** and mind your own fucking business.
Now, have a nice day.
Pete

Giotto
12-18-07, 05:35
Ehm, Blinky, when you know me you can call me a moron, or if you want to say it to me face to face, I'll give you my schedule. What kind of arrogant **** are you to make remarks about me, coming in half way through a conversation?
Seeing as English isn't your first language, I'll direct my comments to you in a mixture of base,simple English with a hint of Anglo-Saxon thrown in:
Fuck off you **** and mind your own fucking business.
Now, have a nice day.
PetePetemcc,

Calm down.

Take over your part of the responsibility for this development. Where I come from is a saying: They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind.

All,

Story over. I will moderate reports reg. this issue from now on. Reports containing personal attacks will be deleted without further notice.

Giotto

Petemcc
12-18-07, 05:54
Petemcc,

Calm down.

Take over your part of the responsibility for this development. Where I come from is a saying: They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind.

All,

Story over. I will moderate reports reg. this issue from now on. Reports containing personal attacks will be deleted without further notice.

Giotto
Fine by me, and I hope you include innuendos there.

Tamurlane26
12-18-07, 08:02
At the last check of the political situation it occurs to me that Northern Ireland is still part of the Union and therefore considers itself part of England.

Being Singlish I can appreciate that perhaps "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" however the word "metaphores" !

Correct me here oh learned Gentlemen but there is no such word in the english language as "metaphores".

So as far as we are concerned about the efficacy of barfines and their being used as a means to induce sexual connections we should also be concerned with the correct use of the english language.

Standards must be maintained.

Piper1
12-18-07, 15:27
After threatening G a few times that I'll turn up at the Lodge one day with Wildcat (and Wildkitten), it looks like it will finally happen. I've booked us into the 'family' room for two nights in January. Does anyone know a good divorce lawyer? And maybe a good psychiatrist? :)

Giotto
12-18-07, 15:34
After threatening G a few times that I'll turn up at the Lodge one day with Wildcat (and Wildkitten), it looks like it will finally happen. I've booked us into the 'family' room for two nights in January. Does anyone know a good divorce lawyer? And maybe a good psychiatrist? :)Pipeman,

Family room? Sorry, only the dungeon is available :) ... I thought your wife might like that. Did I misunderstand something?

Psychiatrist ... Petemcc, can you help us with that?

Giotto

Petemcc
12-18-07, 15:35
At the last check of the political situation it occurs to me that Northern Ireland is still part of the Union and therefore considers itself part of England.

Being Singlish I can appreciate that perhaps "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" however the word "metaphores" !

Correct me here oh learned Gentlemen but there is no such word in the english language as "metaphores".

So as far as we are concerned about the efficacy of barfines and their being used as a means to induce sexual connections we should also be concerned with the correct use of the english language.

Standards must be maintained.

So I can't spell metaphors. You're lucky you got the word out of me at all let alone spelt correctly when I have a head full of [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140). I do however always use a capital E in English, remember the glass houses and stones thing?

Petemcc
12-18-07, 15:37
Pipeman,

Family room? Sorry, only the dungeon is available :) ... I thought your wife might like that. Did I misunderstand something?

Psychiatrist ... Petemcc, can you help us with that?

Giotto
Giotto. Please do not confuse me being psychotic with me being a psychiatrist.
Petemcc

1Ball
12-18-07, 16:55
After threatening G a few times that I'll turn up at the Lodge one day with Wildcat (and Wildkitten), it looks like it will finally happen. I've booked us into the 'family' room for two nights in January. Does anyone know a good divorce lawyer? And maybe a good psychiatrist? :)
Dear Your Royal Excellency, Sir Cuntwat , it was nice knowing you. I have met Wildcat, and all I can say is RIP.

of course, it means she will soon be available to me when I fly into the Land of Sand.
;)

Revcolinn
12-18-07, 17:24
"Does anyone know a good divorce lawyer? And maybe a good psychiatrist? "

Sorry nobody answered me on putting the blue border around.

I am a good psychiatrist. Well my patients think so. I hope. They must because they pay me so I can afford vacations in BKK. So if you can wait till March I am happy to give free family therapy to 1ball and his queen and a special session for Pete provided he is not certified by then.

Rev

Brain666
12-18-07, 18:19

1ball, don't be jealous. An easy proof can be made generally applicable for all premium related requests, by just asking the one who who claims it (if not obvious) to type in a small report under his ISG name right in the lodge. Just like 'here I am, where are the beers' would be enough.
So don't worry the bonus gets in wrong hands.

regards
Brain666

1Ball
12-18-07, 18:33
Brain, you could come up with a million adjectives, before the word "jealous" would be the correct one.

Petemcc
12-19-07, 05:19
1ball, don't be jealous. An easy proof can be made generally applicable for all premium related requests, by just asking the one who who claims it (if not obvious) to type in a small report under his ISG name right in the lodge. Just like 'here I am, where are the beers' would be enough.
So don't worry the bonus gets in wrong hands.

regards
Brain666

In my case, I don't think anyone would believe it was me if I typed in something innocuous like you suggested, and of course I run the risk of reverting to type, typing in some shite and getting bounced out of the establishment. I'll just stick to a secret password and the carnation in the lapell methods. Oh, and WTF is pool scum?
Petemcc

GoingCuba
12-19-07, 11:17
I have been in Bangkok the second time an joined again Livingston's Lodge.

Usually I am more a reader than a writer, but Giotto brutally foreced me to write a report about Bangkok, otherwise he wouldn't grant me the promotion benefits (Which I got already :-)).

So, what to write?

Livingstone's has more rooms this year, the Ladies are more beautyful since ever and I never ever saw such a clear swimming pool like the one at Livingstone's. With ease you could see the ground and the blue stripe which marks the deepest place. I saw Giotto all three days in the pool. Hasn't he something better to do at all?

I don't know what I will do next year, but if I return to Bangkok, then Livingstone's will be my first choice.

Giotto
12-19-07, 18:13
Livingstone's has more rooms this year, the Ladies are more beautyful since ever and I never ever saw such a clear swimming pool like the one at Livingstone's. With ease you could see the ground and the blue stripe which marks the deepest place. I saw Giotto all three days in the pool. Hasn't he something better to do at all?
...GoingCuba,

...something better to do than renovating the swimming pool? No, of course not :) .

BESTARD!!!

Giotto

SexWithSmile
12-20-07, 03:30
Just back from one week vacation without reading this forum, and I see tons of abuse spread against the Lodge and its good owner.

Some people like to spread venon to poison our lives and stress good people out. I support Dr G. And the Lodge: we can make objective reviews, teeze them sometimes, but there is no place for personal insult against them.

See the Lodge in 2 days, with a big smile.

Indo Phile
12-20-07, 15:02
Livingstones is great hotel, every department. All staff very nice, very helpful, very good at playing pool, and Nancy best receptionist any where. Food good and breakfast available longer than other hotels.

Internet available, rooms very clean, cleaners very sweet. Never seen cleaners smile so often. And they works very hard.

Customers with bad attitude not popular every hotel. May be some customers just having too big expectation. Livingstone not 5star luxury but important things taken care of very well, customers, bed linen, cleaning.

No hotel perfect and you may not like it but Indo Phile very love it.

Giotto
12-20-07, 15:53
Some people like to spread venon to poison our lives and stress good people out. I support Dr G. And the Lodge: we can make objective reviews, teeze them sometimes, but there is no place for personal insult against them.
SexWithSmile,

Wow, I don't know what to say. Thanks.

Giotto

PS: You want something, right :) ???

Petemcc
12-21-07, 04:54
Fellow members.

There has been a fair amount of banter and an equal amount of nastiness on this board, and I admit my part in the problem. In about 43 days time I will be visiting Livingstones, by way of invitation, though staying there is outside my personal budget. From there I will spend a further 2 weeks with my wife in Singapore, Hong Kong and China, so I made a conscious decision to save a few dollars on myself to spend on my wife.

Gentlemen, I may be thought of as a pleb, but I have visited many fine establishments all over the world and I do appreciate quality. I have already explained my actions on this board and I can assure you all that in the real life I submit objective reports based upon my observations. There is always a danger when being on a pedestal that one may fall a great distance, and value for money vs quality is a hard equation to balance. Livingstones has a lot of praise, and a very few negative comments, which the owner soon addresses, so I have no doubt that the Lodge does meet the requirements of many people. Going back again, unfortunately my very sarcastic and dry sense of humour upset some people and hence a battle of wits, of sorts developed.

Let me assure you all that I will give a totally objective view of Livingstones when I am there and have exparienced the parts of it that I can. My mind is open, and my one (well good one) fault, my totally honesty, will come out.

Let me give you an example. Last night my wife, two friends and I went out to celebrate our 21 wedding anniversary. We went to a restaurant called the Hanuman in Darwin, a restaurant that has won many awards. for a glorified Indian/Thai restaurant, it is expensive, very expensive. I have eaten in some very good Indian restaurants in my time and consider myself an expert in Indian food. Last night, I really could not fault the Hanuman at all, other than in price, but I realised that the quality was exceptional, not only as far as food was concerned, but also staff. I am about to write a review about it, where I will point out that although expensive, very expensive, there is nothing to compare it to where I live, anywhere I have been in Australia, and probably anywhere in the world.

Although I do not expect Livingstones to be 5 star, I will be objective and publish my findings on as many internet travel and information sites as I can. If it is as good as you all say, you will have no fears. My cousin's partner is also the CEO of booking.com, and if Mr G wants multiple hits and bookings/day, I am quite sure that I can arrange that.

Anyway gentlemen, don't be so quick to judge me. Venom and poison are unfair words to describe my abrasive, pragmatic personality, and hopefully in 45 days time, my posting on Livingstones will let you see that I'm not all bad.

Petemcc

Member #3428
12-21-07, 05:13
Going back again, unfortunately my very sarcastic and dry sense of humour upset some people and hence a battle of wits, of sorts developed.....Anyway gentlemen, don't be so quick to judge me. and hopefully in 45 days time, my posting on Livingstones will let you see that I'm not all bad.

To be fair... from my conversations with this bastard, he's not a bad chap at all. :) Oh my god i'm losing my mind.... I defended the official irish arse hole....

And I do look forward to hearing his report, should be entertaining to say the least.

Rambis Youth
12-21-07, 08:03
Pete,

With due respect, I wouldn't worry about convincing board members you will be fair because most of us already have an opinion on you (good or bad) and will read (or not read) your review in that light.

Certainly those of us that have been to Linvingstones have made up our own mind.

Cheers,

Rambis

Petemcc
12-21-07, 08:43
Pete,

With due respect, I wouldn't worry about convincing board members you will be fair because most of us already have an opinion on you (good or bad) and will read (or not read) your review in that light.

Certainly those of us that have been to Linvingstones have made up our own mind.

Cheers,

Rambis
You mean an opinion of me, not on me.
I think you should perhaps speak for yourself rather than for all the board members, as maybe others' opinions of me may be different from yours. Also, you did not get the fact that my post will not be limited to this site, but many other internet sites , which will get the benefit of my wisdom. In the scheme of things ISG has very few hits everyday compared to other sites, and Livingstones fewer. I admire your loyalty, but look at the bigger picture mate.

Giotto
12-21-07, 09:08
My cousin's partner is also the CEO of booking.com, and if Mr G wants multiple hits and bookings/day, I am quite sure that I can arrange that.
Petemcc,

Oh my god, please not!

I thought I had made myself clear.

Giotto

SexWithSmile
12-21-07, 09:27
Anyway gentlemen, don't be so quick to judge me. Venom and poison are unfair words to describe my abrasive, pragmatic personality, and hopefully in 45 days time, my posting on Livingstones will let you see that I'm not all bad.

PetemccPete,

Let us know about it, I shall be genuinely interested.

As you seem a major critics player on many sites, may I give my humble opinion about what makes a good analysis, being by myself a "criticizer" by profession (internal audit):

- Dark humour is double-edged weapon: it can enhance your message, or ruin your intention; if you try to pass an opinion instead of provoking heated and ultimately fruitless debate, then it is counter-productive when not used with due moderation.

- Judge in context of other positive things. Otherwise it becomes moaning and whining.

- The perspective with other establishments, taking into consideration outside factors, and the customer target of that hotel/bar, are most relevant factors.

- As you rightly say, value for money are of utter importance; however, it is elastic: some people will give a higher value to their time or incremental pleasure compared to cheaper places and are ready to pay for it.

- Even in our society of utter professionalism, competitiveness and competence, in many cases I found that goodwill and efforts matter as much, or even more, than results.

Yesterday in the Intercontinental of Manila, I ate the most utterly disgusting room service. If Livingstones had dared to serve me something of that level, I would have a heated discussion with Management. Not for the money but for the principle of letting lazy cooks pretending to work under the cover of flashy menu's and pretentious dish names.

But this never happened at Livingstones, and now I am back here. Happy and ready to share good time and humour with everyone for Christmas.

Best wishes to everyone on this Thread!

Petemcc
12-22-07, 09:02
Pete,

As you seem a major critics player on many sites,

Is that so? Do you know me and my various handles?

Thanks for the advice, I shall take it on board.
And merry Christmas.
petemcc

Too Jaded
12-23-07, 13:25
i was just popping in to see my good friend giotto and wish him a merry christmas, and low and behold i see my good buddy sexwithsmile stirring up trouble as usual! man, makes me ache to be back in bkk with you guys... :(

after a miserable experience in south america i have moved back to the usa permanently. i have to start work again soon and may take a quick couple of days down to the dr. wish i had the time to see livingstone's. i'll be back sometime in 2008 when i get some vacation time saved up.

tell may that [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)-jay still wants to put it in her pooper. she'll know what it means.

happy holidays, brothers!

2j

Tamurlane26
12-23-07, 16:21
There is a delightful denouement on the current discussions of Mr Peter and his desire to write a review. He attacks in a language which seems intended to provoke and then when provoked in return replies in the most eloquent english - and then takes others to task on their grammar.

If this is not interesting one should also consider the irony of a review which is unwanted. In most cases establishments beg to be reviewed on the grounds that the publicity will serve them well and increase their custom. In this case Giotto has clearly stated he is not interested in being reviewed - which then begs the point why review someone who is not interested in being reviewed.

What wisdom is it that Mr Peter desires to impart to the world ?

An interesting set of contradicitions that will rumble on needlessly when the proposed beneficiary of this wisdom in this case the Lodge has already declined the "honour" of a review.

Me thinks that Sherlock Holmes would find the answer somewhere in there but for the life of my am perhaps too lost in my Xmas Pudding to be able to fathom it out. Perhaps it is like the mythical silver penny in the pudding - we all seek for it but few seem to find it.

Perhaps Mr Peter your review and its subsequent broadcasting would find a more worthy home in some of the other establishments in Bangkok where am sure you can find as U2 most eloquently wrote - "I still havent found what I'm looking for"

Something the majority of those posting in the Lodge have already done with few exceptions - and for those exceptions the criticisms have been noted and matters looked into.

Perhaps a system of blackballing should apply to the Lodge.

If this were to be the case then I, for one, would most happily apply the black ball to the honourable member from Belfast.

Or to misquote - T.S Eliot in "Murder in a Cathedral" - "Who will rid me of this turbulent Pete"

Best Wishes to all for the Holiday Season and the simple vision of the Ladies in the Sports Bar in their elves outfits should be enough to warm the winter cockles of the absent friends.

Traveler1234
12-23-07, 18:41
there is a delightful denouement on the current discussions of mr peter and his desire to write a review. he attacks in a language which seems intended to provoke and then when provoked in return replies in the most eloquent english - and then takes others to task on their grammar.

do what i did (and still doing) - put him on your ignore list. it's actually quite refreshing - you see all of these: "petemcc this message is hidden because petemcc is on your ignore list." posts pop up, rep001tered among the other chatter on this thread.

lol

happy holidays to all (and yes, to you also pete)

Tamurlane26
12-24-07, 06:36
And that include Petemcc - it has been a pleasure reading your posts as they have veered from the hostile to the obnoxious to the relatively sane - it must be the season of good will and cheer.

Anyway here's a raised glass to your tour and hope you enjoy yourself - and may Santa wrap your stocking with someone nice inside it.

Its funny how a civilised tone descends upon the planet on Xmas Eve.

Long may it continue and to Giotto and the Crew may your Xmas be blessed with guests galore entering into the spirit of things and entering a few other things as well.

A toast gentlemen Bestards to our enduing Host and his companion in arms.

Blink157
12-24-07, 10:48
wishing all the members here on board a merry xmas,

special greetings to Giotto and Guido who made my stay very confortable and I have allready arranged bookings when Im back in January.

I may post some reports later about the lodge. All I can say Im very pleased with service, cleaness of the room, food and the good and warm atmosphere at the sportsbar.

When I arrived I made a joke, telling them Im Petemcc......SILENCE...DARKNESS....but then things went good. I was immediatley freed from my handcuffs, released from the dungeons and personally escorted to a nice room with daylight (which I had missed a couple of days).

After playing pool with the lovely ladies at the sportsbar even Giotto warmed up put his portable electro shocker away and gave me some insights of Bangkok where to go etc etc.....I think I rembered (after a couple of beers etc) something bout catholic or protestant massages :D.

I had a great sleep and woke up next morning with a beautiful gurl on my side. What more could I expect??

So, I guess its all said about the lodge. I shall return and wishing all a merry xmas and a good time.

Blink157

Giotto
12-24-07, 18:32
Merry Christmas!

Giotto

Member #3428
12-24-07, 23:43
Merry Christmas!

Giotto

Same to you all.... But when I woke up Santa didn't bring me what I wanted...

A certain girl wrapped under my tree :)

SexWithSmile
12-25-07, 03:37
Well, it is my last day of my Christmas at the lodge, so time to give my usual report of the Lodge.

Yesterday I had the pleasure to eat a wonderful stuffed Turkey with chestnut sauce, baked apple with crispy massepain on the top, apple pie and amaretto espresso. All prepared under the close supervision of Mr Guido himself. It was a delight! Then I continued with my 2 girl-friends, in an unconventional Christmas way:. Go to The Star Disco, a local mega-disco with usual Thai rock bands, lady-boys show, and this time some sexy Santa Claus girls (tall, some anorexic, some nice) cat-walk; Thai Disco’s can be good fun, service is good (Whisky on table, total cost for soda’s. Of about Thb 2000), but some will find the Thai rock or Rap RMB music overload irritating. However, Thai girls like it very much and you will be rewarded if you put a good figure.

- Back to the hotel, the usual 5-some: me, the 2 girls and their 2 ‘boy-friends’ (how they call their vibrators.). But this is my 4th night of threesomes with those 2 wild girls, who always like to wake me up at 7 o’clock in the morning for the second shot, irrespective of the quantity of whisky drunk or wild sex of a few hours ago, so I am tired.

As usual the Lodge (now quieter) offered me full satisfaction, and I was one of the first guests to try the renovated swimming pool with water totally clean of the semen left by previous drunkyards.

My only recommendation to Management is to put some signs on the Jacuzzi water taps, for when I take my shower I am too tired from my sexual activity to remember that (1) hot water on the left, cold water on the right (1) and open hot water clock-wise, cold water anti-clockwise. Or the opposite. Ooohhhhh damn, how do I stop that stream of cold water. Shout my head, OK time to prepare my bags for my flight to Manila.

MERRY CHRISTMAS. I’ll be back for sure.

NicFrenchy
12-25-07, 03:46
So I take it a lot of you believe in Kenny G. huh?

Happy Holidays ;)

Nic

Giotto
12-25-07, 06:44
When I arrived I made a joke, telling them Im Petemcc......SILENCE...DARKNESS....but then things went good. I was immediatley freed from my handcuffs, released from the dungeons and personally escorted to a nice room with daylight (which I had missed a couple of days).

After playing pool with the lovely ladies at the sportsbar even Giotto warmed up put his portable electro shocker away and gave me some insights of Bangkok where to go etc etc.....I think I rembered (after a couple of beers etc) something bout catholic or protestant massages :D.
Blink157,

LOL. Thanks for staying at the Lodge.

Sorry, we mistakenly thought you were Petemcc - you had this Scottish-German accent when you checked in ... sorry for the 2 days torture downstairs in the dungeon :) ... , but obviously you liked it! Sorry again, luckily we did not shoot you :) !

Come back soon!

Giotto

Giotto
12-25-07, 07:00
I was just popping in to see my good friend Giotto and wish him a Merry Christmas, and low and behold I see my good buddy SexWithSmile stirring up trouble as usual! Man, makes me ache to be back in BKK with you guys... :(
Too Jaded,

Good to hear from you. Merry Christmas to you, too.

Yes, this BESTARD SexWithSmile came back, the second time already, we cannot get rid of him. Whenever he leaves we have to arrange a complete room renovation ... crowds of providers are obviously frequenting his room :). I will call him "The Bull" from now on.

Sorry to hear that South America did not work out for you. See you then in Asia next year :) ...

Giotto

SexWithSmile
12-25-07, 07:09
toojaded, bro, i'll be back around june, so keep in touch so that we can combine stay. as for may's pooper. well, no more may working here, but i know many poopers who just await your coming. take care, but i am still amazed that you preferred the us to latam.

i was just popping in to see my good friend giotto and wish him a merry christmas, and low and behold i see my good buddy sexwithsmile stirring up trouble as usual! man, makes me ache to be back in bkk with you guys... :(

after a miserable experience in south america i have moved back to the usa permanently. i have to start work again soon and may take a quick couple of days down to the dr. wish i had the time to see livingstone's. i'll be back sometime in 2008 when i get some vacation time saved up.

tell may that [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)-jay still wants to put it in her pooper. she'll know what it means.

happy holidays, brothers!

2j

Viscount
12-25-07, 11:33
I am a bit late writing this report, but I enjoyed my stay last month at the Lodge, and I would like to wish all there, a merry christmas, I am not sure of my travel plans, but I hope to return sometime in March. I enjoyed very much the sports lounge and a couple of ladies in paticular, the room was very clean, and very presentable, and I would urge any fellow members of this forum to stay there when in Bangkok. It had been quite a while since I had been to Bangkok, and the traffic and pollution was worse then I remember, but there is really no where else like it, and Livingstone was a nice oasis, in which to stay

Thanks again.

M P Lurker
12-25-07, 13:32
<cut>
Going back again, unfortunately my very sarcastic and dry sense of humour upset some people and hence a battle of wits, of sorts developed.
<cut>

I have met quite a few very intellegent people who seem to think that "sarcasm" is humourous and clever. They weren't smart enough to realise that it should be used very sparingly indeed, since, unless used very cleverly, seems to have the sole objective of irritating others.

Anyone who uses sarcasm excessively will certainly rub other people up the wrong way.

BTW, veering to a completely different thought,
Livingstones is not comparible to a 5 star Hotel in facilities or price. The customers of Livingstones are unlikely to be interested in stars at all.

Its to be seen in the light of a medium budget Hotel with a certain atmosphere to it and certain vital facilities missing in many Hotels in a similar star category.
The important points for me:
1. Free high powered wifi internet
2. A swimming pool
3. Comfortable beds (many budget hotels have real hard beds)
4. Not noisy
5. Great food available from the restaurant
6. Location
7. Female talent available in the sports bar
8. The tropical Island feel and friendly atmosphere.
there are many more even to having a good selection of channels on the TV.
But its not a luxury Hotel.

When I don't stay at Livingstones, I usually end up at somewhere more expensive in order to meet my basic needs, i.e. just the first four.

Sometimes another Hotel will have a super special price that is competative with Livingstones, but its not easy to come by all the time.
But then they are mostly "dead" Hotels with little atmoshpere about them at all.

GolfNutt
12-25-07, 13:35
To anyone considering staying at the Lodge, don't think twice and book your stay now. Despite being a first time visitor, I've never felt so welcome and at home staying in a hotel. Anywhere. And that includes stays on business trips and vacations at 5 star places. Livingstone's is very clean, has in-room safes (key in my book for the hobby), a well stocked in-room mini-bar, a nice bar and restaurant, convenient location near the hot spots and sky train, and most importantly, outstanding staff all around. Giotto and Guido truly show care for their guests. Thanks, gentlemen!

In fact, Giotto kept a nice selection of girls in the bar extra late for me on Christmas Eve. When I finally arrived at 2am, I was quite happy to see at least 4-5 girls waiting for me in the bar. I wasted no time and chose New (hope I spelled correctly). We enjoyed a nice time in the 2-person jacuzzi (another nice feature of my room), then had passionate near GFE-sex twice before she fell asleep in my arms. After one more round in the morning, she was off to another job at 9am. What a nice start to my trip!

Giotto later thanked me for being so decisive and allowing all the other girls to go home at a decent hour. For anyone who arrives near closing time, you should show similar respect and do the same.

GolfNutt

Petemcc
12-27-07, 03:09
Well gentlemen, I am sorry I haven't been entertaining you for a while, or appearing as an ignore post, but I have been working evening shifts, and when not working I have been pissed, and posting shite on other boards.

It seems as though I have made an impression and am now the object of ridicule, but that's OK, I have a thick skin.

The one thing I do ask of you fine people is that when I do get to Livingstone's, and enjoy my meal, free drinks, pool scum ( whatever that is) and did I remember a BF thrown in? you do not kidnap me. I have to leave for Singapore the following day to meet Mrs Petemcc, and she actually likes me a lot, enough to let me go shagging skanky cheap trollops in Pattaya.

Anyway, a belated merry Christmas, and may your New Year be disease free.

Cheers
Petemcc

Giotto
12-27-07, 05:33
...It had been quite a while since I had been to Bangkok, and the traffic and pollution was worse then I remember, but there is really no where else like it, and Livingstone was a nice oasis, in which to stay

Thanks again.Viscount,

You are welcome, and thanks for staying here with us.

I cannot remember who you are, I think you never told me your handle. Or - I am getting old :) ...

Giotto

Too Jaded
12-27-07, 10:18
no more may working here...

that is really a disappointment, she was quite fun despite the veritable field of landmines when trying to handle her sweater puppies. i used to have lots of fun teaching her to say dirty sexy things like "[CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)-jay, poot it in mah poo-pah", to which my uncontrollable laughter made her laugh too and it made it all the more enjoyable.

ahh, giotto's and his stable. what a wonderful paradise.

i am still amazed that you preferred the us to latam....

me too, but to be fair to south america i was not in colombia, ecuador, brazil, peru, or argentina. the women weren't all that great looking, were not very friendly without major diplomatic effort, i hated my job and it was boring as hell. i figured if i was going to be overworked, exhausted and dealing with women issues i might as well enjoy the convenience of america while doing it.

man, i hope i can make june work, i'd love to see you again. but i may be in europe with the new job, but next winter for sure!

happy new year!

2j

Viscount
12-27-07, 11:21
Viscount,

You are welcome, and thanks for staying here with us.

I cannot remember who you are, I think you never told me your handle. Or - I am getting old.

GiottoWe did not meet, but I think I saw Guido when I arrived, anyway it was a good stay, thanks.

Petemcc
12-28-07, 08:48
Saturday 2 Feb 2008, you had better be there for our dinner date Giotto.

And would someone please tell me WTF pool scum is?

Happy New Year.

Petemcc

Fon Tok
12-28-07, 14:17
I'm a newbie to this forum (but not to Bangkok)...

My future report should read:

"Spent six nights in late January at Livingstone's Lodge. Relaxed (due to jet lag) the first couple of days with massages nearby on either Soi33 or lower Suk at **fill-in shops and names of recommended massage ladies here**.

Met several nice hostesses with good personalities **fill-in names here** at Livingstone's for easy-going LT GFE the remaining nights. As I'm a broken down old cowboy I wasn't looking for a pro rodeo experience, just a nice relaxing ride with a spirited young filly or two. It was memorable..."

Any recommendations on the specifics (hint: **fill-ins**) that will help make this story come true would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, fon tok

Piper1
12-28-07, 14:24
Saturday 2 Feb 2008, you had better be there for our dinner date Giotto.I'll be there early January, so I'll order the three glasses of beer I promised you, and I'll ask a waitress to keep them safe in the fridge until you arrive. You don't want them too fizzy anyway, in your condition.

And would someone please tell me WTF pool scum is?

Happy New Year.

Petemcc Hop in the pool, and there you have it - instant pool scum. ;) Happy New Year.

Giotto
12-28-07, 18:53
Saturday 2 Feb 2008, you had better be there for our dinner date Giotto.
...Petemcc,

The Thai Dinner will be organized on 02.02.2008, please contact our Manager Guido when you arrive here. I recommend 'Tom Yum Peder'... . The de-fizzialized 3 glasses of beer from His Excellency, Sir Cuntwat, will obviously be available, too (let's wait and see :) ). Please organize the rest of your gift table with the contributing members directly, Livingstone's and me don't want to get involved into this.

I will not be availble that evening, I prefer to spend my time with those guests who appreciate the ambience and atmosphere of Livingstone's, those who are welcomed here.

Happy New Year!

Giotto

Giotto
12-28-07, 19:06
We did not meet, but I think I saw Guido when I arrived, anyway it was a good stay, thanks.Viscount,

Thanks. Next time, come back soon!

Giotto

Petemcc
12-29-07, 01:13
Petemcc,

I will not be availble that evening, I prefer to spend my time with those guests who appreciate the ambience and atmosphere of Livingstone's, those who are welcomed here.

Happy New Year!

Giotto
That's fucking charming that is. You can shove your 'hospitality', and, to the rest of the guys, thanks for the olive branch, but it looks as though someone pissed over the hand that stretched out with it. I know where I am not wanted and I shall not dissappoint.

Giotto
12-29-07, 16:47
I'm a newbie to this forum (but not to Bangkok)...

My future report should read:
Fon Tok,

I don't get it. Have you been here already, or will we see you in January?

Giotto

PassinThrough
12-30-07, 14:50
It looks like I might be in town and at the lodge on February second but I would prefer to share a nice bottle of wine with Giotto. Beside I like my beer fizzy and not flat and my company lively and entertaining. Looking forward to my upcoming stays.

PIT

Fon Tok
12-31-07, 03:17
Giotto,

Sorry for the confusion.

I will see you in January.

Fon Tok

Giotto
12-31-07, 05:03
It looks like I might be in town and at the lodge on February second but I would prefer to share a nice bottle of wine with Giotto. Beside I like my beer fizzy and not flat and my company lively and entertaining. Looking forward to my upcoming stays.

PITPassinThrough,

Sounds good. Will order some fresh beer :) ...

Giotto

Giotto
01-01-08, 07:34
Happy New Year 2008

Giotto

Daddy San
01-01-08, 17:56
A happy new year to everyone and especially to Giotto.

A question to Giotto:

I understand that Livingstone's is guest friendly.

Does this "hospitality" include ALL temporary GFs, even those from other, competing establishments and also FLs, or is it limited to the "house" cuties?

Duniawala
01-01-08, 18:56
To All Bestards
Happy New Year 2008
And May The Joys Of LOS Keep Cumming

Yin Yang
01-01-08, 21:20
Staying at the Lodge over new year's eve, there was no question that the Sports Bar would be the place for ringing in 2008 in style. The ladies (and, I must add, also the gents) dressed up nicely for the occasion. And our caring host Giotto introduced his new music computer: During the last few days he had been glued to the computer screen, building up and categorizing his infinite music library (and yes, he played some Hip Hop too!).

Luckily Ms. S., who I had barfined the night before, showed no signs of making the usual claims for possession. She had declared that having been "the first one" was fair enough for her, now that's what I call professional. So I was all set for an interesting night. And interesting it was, though not quite in the ways I expected ...

Upon arrival I had the honour of meeting Mick, the newly crowned King of the Soapies, who was taking a break from his excruciating research. Or replacing it with a different kind of research temporarily? Anyway, as the night went on, the skills of DJ Giotto (assisted by considerable quantities of alcohol) got the party going. It became even better when it seamlessly transformed into the 1st Livingstone Staff Party of 2008. The strip show was world-class - maybe Giotto can post some pictures :)

From then on everything should have been quite straightforward: find a girl and ring in the new year in nice company. But to complicate things a bit I had spent the night so far chatting and playing (my very lousy) pool with two ladies who weren't from the bar. Never mind, I thought, because their plan to continue the party at CM2 sounded promising enough to me. What I didn't know at that point (but thanks to M.L. I was soon enlightened): one of the ladies who had been such good fun was - no one else but Mrs. G. herself; so not really an option unless I wanted my balls sliced up and fed to the ducks by Dr. G. ;) So with CM2 closing anyway and the new day dawning, the girls brought me for breakfast to some dining & karaoke place, and by that time hopes and stamina for further activities had all but vanished - while the outlook of a nice and comfy deluxe bed on the Lodge's first floor became a very tantalizing thought ... even without the prospect of anything but sleep :o

First lesson in 2008: You can't always get what you want - but sometimes it doesn't matter that much anyway!

Happy New Year to everyone!

YY

(.. and now it's time to compensate for last night's lack of activities ...)

Too Jaded
01-02-08, 00:56
A happy new year to everyone and especially to Giotto.

A question to Giotto:

Does this "hospitality" include ALL temporary GFs, even those from other, competing establishments and also FLs, or is it limited to the "house" cuties?

While I can't speak for Giotto I can say that I did have outside girls come by without any trouble, all with his knowledge and blessing, but there are things to consider:

1. I also took frequently from within Giotto's stable. He has bills to pay as well and his girls are of good quality.
2. Giotto's girls will notice and will get jealous. Of course, I think that is a good thing.
3. You can have breakfast with them, but do not bring them into the bar, at least at night; trouble will ensue. Of course, as a spectator and not proprietor I would enjoy watching that debacle.

I personally think it would be rude to stay at Giotto's and never take a girl out of his bar. But heck Giotto knows better than anyone that a man needs variety and will likely offer some suggestions on where to pursue some other ladies on Cowboy or AMPs.

Giotto, correct me if I am wrong.

2J

Too Jaded
01-02-08, 01:12
Let's ring in 2008 with some philosophical soul searching...

Back when I stayed at Giotto's I remember there were a couple girls working his check-in counter. They were pretty enough but nothing special. These girls are strictly off limits of course. And because of this, despite the parade of 'tang that was roaming the place all I could think of when walking past the reception was bending these babes over and checking in some additional baggage, so to speak.

Fortunately I respect Giotto as the owner and as a friend, so I did not try and side deal anything whilst he was away. But I am sure many have tried and maybe even succeeded.

So why is it that we do this? Why are we like moths to the flame, harbingers of our own destruction, constantly sacrificing quality tang and healthy relationships to pursue trouble? By trouble I mean women already in relationships or marriages, women who are drama queens, women that play hard to get, women that we know are Black Widow Spiders yet we cannot resist?

Does forbidden fruit really taste so sweet?

2J

Member #3428
01-02-08, 01:13

I've had from the bar and I've taken ladies from the outside in and I can tell you for a fact that the staff at Livingstones (including the ladies and Giotto himself) treated the girls I brought IN excellent.

Too Jaded
01-02-08, 01:17
I've had from the bar and I've taken ladies from the outside in and I can tell you for a fact that the staff at Livingstones (including the ladies and Giotto himself) treated the girls I brought IN excellent.

Unless: you have started to establish a rapport with one lady in particular, i.e. seen one of Giotto's girls several nights in a row and maybe even taken some tours with her (like I did with May). Then the drama will begin. Not that it will really affect you, as the guest you can get away with stuff like that.

I personally felt it was a good idea to keep the house girls and the outside girls separate from each other, and I am sure Giotto will agree.

2J

Traveler1234
01-02-08, 01:26
2. Giotto's girls will notice and will get jealous.
2J

You're wrong :D

Speaking for myself - I've brought girls from outside to my room and never had a problem with ownership or anyone.

I've never brought a girl into the bar but have seen fellow mongers bring them in....again never a problem with ownership or the girls. His bar is like any bar on Soi 33.

And barfining different girls from the bar is not a problem. The girl(s) might act jealous but trust me, they know it's a business. Just be nice and polite to them all, buy them a round of drinks and everyone will be happy.

Too Jaded
01-02-08, 01:39
You're wrong :D

Ok, I stand corrected.

When I was there Giotto soft-selled otherwise when I asked to bring an outsider to dinner. But now that I think about it, there was an additional reason for that which I forgot (but am not at liberty to mention).

Thanks for setting me straight.

2J

Member #3428
01-02-08, 01:39
Unless: you have started to establish a rapport with one lady in particular, i.e. seen one of Giotto's girls several nights in a row and maybe even taken some tours with her (like I did with May). Then the drama will begin. Not that it will really affect you, as the guest you can get away with stuff like that.

I personally felt it was a good idea to keep the house girls and the outside girls separate from each other, and I am sure Giotto will agree.

2J

If you are taking a girl from any establishment and treating her more like a GF and supporting her or leading her to believe you have more of a reationship then a financial one then yes it would be a dick move to be flashing a FL or other BG infront of her. And even if you not think like that but she starts to think of you as something more then a customer then it's a dick move. But that should go without saying unless folks are really that dense in the head here.

In my cases, the girls that spent more then one night there with me it seems like they were almost PROTECTED by the establishment let alone treated nicely. The girls in the bar watched out for them almost. The restaurant staff treated them like stars and the same goes for the rest of the establishment.

And yes, I take from the bar as well even when I am outside the hotel and yes I take girls to go eat there and have drinks there. Never an issue.

Just my 2 cents and POV on the subject. Cheers....... :)

Too Jaded
01-02-08, 01:47
or leading her to believe you have more of a reationship then a financial one

Heck, no. I have never blurred that line, I just prefer keeping them for a few days at a time. We're both more relaxed that way and the sex gets better because of it. Of course they may and start to see it otherwise as they are naturally jealous anyway. Which is why I then move on to the next.

My ways are not everyone's, and therefore my advice is not universal and should be taken with a grain of salt.

2J

Giotto
01-02-08, 07:16

Does this "hospitality" include ALL temporary GFs, even those from other, competing establishments and also FLs, or is it limited to the "house" cuties?Daddy San,

A Happy New Year to you, too.

Yes, Livingstone's is guest friendly. That includes all temporary GF's, regular Thai women, girls from other bars ... Who am I to get involved in your private life :) ?

Giotto

Giotto
01-02-08, 07:28
I personally think it would be rude to stay at Giotto's and never take a girl out of his bar. But heck Giotto knows better than anyone that a man needs variety and will likely offer some suggestions on where to pursue some other ladies on Cowboy or AMPs.

2JToo Jaded,

Really - it is up to our guests. I tell everybody he shall look for somebody where the chemistry fits. If a guest can find it in our Sports Lounge - fine with me, and if he finds it outside - fine with me, too.

It is also not rude to stay here and not take a girl from our bar. The Sports Lounge is an add-on product to the hotel, but the variety of bars/discos/gogos/massage places here in Bangkok is that big that you can and will find women everywhere. And as long as those women behave correctly we welcome them here at Livingstone's, even in the bar.

Of course there are cases of jealousy if a guest took a girl from our Sports Lounge before, and comes with another girl to the Sports Lounge later. But nobody should forget - all this girls including the Livingstone's hostesses are no girlfriends or wives, they are service providers for some time, in many cases only for one night. They will not hesitate to take another customer the next night, why should you hesitate to take a different girl?

Please, take things easy, look at the reality, and enjoy your stay here in Bangkok in your own private way. That's what Livingstone's is all about.

Giotto

Piper1
01-02-08, 12:16
Yes, Livingstone's is guest friendly. That includes all temporary GF's, regular Thai women, girls from other bars ... ... wives. ;)

Giotto
01-02-08, 19:29
... wives. ;)...female divorce lawyers :)

Giotto

Petemcc
01-03-08, 03:21
Giotto and sycophants.

I was going to wish you all a happy New Year, but then I gathered from Giotto's post that I was about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit.

I really was going to visit Livingstones and write a review. I am not a pleb, I have been to many fine establishments all over the world, and appreciate value for money as opposed to extortion. I may still visit, in disguise, just to say I have been there, so when I write what I write, I can say it with all honesty.

Getting back to it, Giotto and I have traded blows in the past, pms as well, over science/AIDS, and I am sure that he never recovered from being ridiculed, hence his treatment of me on his forum.

I know fuck all about running a business, though perversely I hope to run a boutique B+B in a few years time and will charge higher prices for a higher standard, so I am not oblivious to Giotto's concepts.

There's no 'however', just WTF. You handle feedback very badly Giotto, time will tell if your sycophant friends will make you succesful.

Piper1
01-03-08, 04:25
Giotto and sycophants...Hmm. I unscrambled 'sychophant' and found it spells 'sir cuntwat', so I guess you're addressing me here also.

While you're relatively sober this morning, why not have a read through some of your recent posts, and you'll realize why you come across like a whining old bagpipe. Let a bit of cool wind up your kilt and chill a bit, laddie.

Giotto
01-03-08, 05:56
I was going to wish you all a happy New Year...
Petemcc,

A Happy New Year to you, too.

Giotto

Giotto
01-03-08, 07:13
Picture: Pool_1

The Swimming Pool end of August 2007, the last picture I could find. It still looked ok, but already a bit greenish.

Picture: Pool_2

When we pumped the water out we discovered how bad the damage really was. The tiles had turned into yellow/brown, due to a handling mistake of our pool maintenance company (the Thai version: The Vice President came, and the pool turned green :) ).

Picture: Pool_3, Pool_4

It was really hard work to get that rust off the tiles. We tried numerious chemicals, and scrubbed for days.

Picture: Pool_5

The difference between the cleaned and still dirty part is significant. Looking at the pool today - nobody can believe that any more. But it was a hell a lot of work to get there.

Picture: Pool_6

Renovation nearly completed, tiles cleaned, lacquer fixed, tiles grounded ... the pipes of the circulation and filter system flushed for days, a new filter installed.

Picture: Pool_7

Pool being refilled, water coming in trucks during night time, because we could not block the road. 24 trucks, approx. 200,000 l of water.

Picture: Pool_8

The swimming pool today - it was worth it.

Now - the Vice President can come and swim again :) !

Giotto

Too Jaded
01-03-08, 10:56
They will not hesitate to take another customer the next night, why should you hesitate to take a different girl?

I stand corrected. After all you're the boss and I admit I am totally unqualified to comment any further, except for one final thing.

Your point above makes perfect sense, but we are dealing with women who have never been noted for an abundance of rationality. It doesn't matter what we men think, it only matters how they feel. No one can argue with that, because women have been blessed with the ability to argue without actually having to make sense. We men on the other hand have been handicapped with 'common sense' and 'reason', which has never gotten a man anywhere with a woman.

When these women come together on one of their irrationally emotional crusades it results in 'mass hysteria' and then my friend you are just fucked, because now you are not just arguing your valid point until your blue in the face to one hormonally delusional woman, but a whole evil sorority.

How does this pertain to our discussion? Well, if I am currently sleeping with woman A from your stable for a period of two days or more, and she is friends with woman B I can probably manage to get woman B if I do it in a relatively quick time frame or if I cleanly break from girl A for a few days first (otherwise she'll decline out of supposed loyalty unless she can find an excuse).

But if I bring an outside chick in that gets woman A all jealous, my chances of hooking up woman B are now next to impossible, I must wait for a few weeks until woman A has a new sugar daddy.

Even if I leave for a few days and woman A fucks three other guys while I am gone, when I return woman B will still feel a sense of loyalty to A.

For example: I was regularly banging May (but without any commitment beyond "Maybe I'll see you tonight") at your place and then tried to hook up with Mok. But bringing the girls in from Darlings and Cowboy screwed up the whole dynamic. I am sure I could have pressed the point and made it harder for her to say no but I am not that kind of guy, I just went back to Darlings and waited for May to get back from Singapore.

2J

Giotto
01-03-08, 13:10
Your point above makes perfect sense, but we are dealing with women who have never been noted for an abundance of rationality. It doesn't matter what we men think, it only matters how they feel. No one can argue with that, because women have been blessed with the ability to argue without actually having to make sense. We men on the other hand have been handicapped with 'common sense' and 'reason', which has never gotten a man anywhere with a woman.
Too Jaded,

I agree to a certain extend. You are right, the ladies are jealous despite the fact that they change men much more. For them YOU are THEIR customer, they own you in a way after the first night, and they don't like when men change woman in the same bar. You are immediately categorized as a 'butterfly' then. Same if you bring in a girl from another bar.

The best result in regards of good service you will get if you only have ONE lady in ONE bar. If you then RETURN to her she is proud - and if you additionally treat her like a lady and pay ok then you will most likely get the best service she can give.

On the other hand: The ladies also like butterflies! The strategy is different, but if you clarify from the beginning that you are not willing to stay only with one woman, that you are here to "enjoy" and not for getting married - things are clear, the girls will understand, and you will not encounter any problem.

Giotto

Stiffoak 571
01-03-08, 13:46

The Swimming Pool end of August 2007, the last picture I could find. It still looked ok, but already a bit greenish.

Picture: Pool_2

When we pumped the water out we discovered how bad the damage really was. The tiles had turned into yellow/brown, due to a handling mistake of our pool maintenance company (the Thai version: The Vice President came, and the pool turned green :) ).

Picture: Pool_3, Pool_4

It was really hard work to get that rust off the tiles. We tried numerious chemicals, and scrubbed for days.

Picture: Pool_5

The difference between the cleaned and still dirty part is significant. Looking at the pool today - nobody can believe that any more. But it was a hell a lot of work to get there.

Renovation nearly completed, tiles cleaned, lacquer fixed, tiles grounded ... the pipes of the circulation and filter system flushed for days, a new filter installed.

Picture: Pool_7

Pool being refilled, water coming in trucks during night time, because we could not block the road. 24 trucks, approx. 200,000 l of water.

Picture: Pool_8

GiottoGreat job Giotto - really makes a difference!

Looking forward to cooling off in it when I visit in March

Piper1
01-03-08, 14:52
giotto,

photos of a guy scrubbing the pool? if that's the best you can do, i'm staying at peep inn instead. at least they have restraints for wildcat (she's gonna need them).

grrr,

piper

1Ball
01-03-08, 14:56
see what happens when you go in the pool giotto? you stay in there too long, [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) in the pool, and the result is so bad the guy cleaning it has to wear a protective breathing mask. however please tell guido he has some very nice legs.....
;)
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86934

no more pool scum, finally. that means i can now come back, please book me in a room adjoining piper, we now share everything :)

Giotto
01-03-08, 15:13
photos of a guy scrubbing the pool? if that's the best you can do, i'm staying at peep inn instead. at least they have restraints for wildcat (she's gonna need them).
pipeman,

i changed your reservation ... you are booked into peep inn now. you share the room with the guy with the nice legs - scrubbing the pool.

wildcat stays with me :) .

giotto

Giotto
01-03-08, 15:14
See what happens when you go in the pool Giotto? ...Mr. Vice President,

The pool turned into green after your last visit. Ciincidence? ---

I haven't been in there...but I cleaned up the mess :) .

Giotto

1Ball
01-03-08, 15:30
Mr. Vice Bestard,

Arse or Ass - I was all day in the pool!

I cleaned it up,

Time to retire!

Giotto
Is that you Giotto, wearing the mask? I don't recognise you ;)

Piper1
01-03-08, 15:31
Here's 1Ball's account of one of the best nights the pool ever had (and one of the worst nights Giotto ever had). It's a long story, but the again, 1Ball always talks too much.

Luckily Giotto cannot kick my ass when I arrive in a few days. He has to pretend to be a gentleman in front of my wife. :D

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=515523&postcount=2734

1Ball
01-03-08, 15:38
Jeez, Piper, you really dug deep into the archives for that one. I had forgotten all about that night. Thanks for refreshing my memory, I think. :(

Duniawala
01-03-08, 17:51

Giotto

Dr. G. How thoughtful of you to have a chair for the VP in the deep end of the pool. :)

Giotto
01-03-08, 19:22
Jeez, Piper, you really dug deep into the archives for that one. I had forgotten all about that night. Thanks for refreshing my memory, I think. :(Mr. Vice President,

Now I am running this 'show' here 3 years already. I think I take things much easier now ... except Pipemans 'whiteys' of course, that is still difficult to take :) .

Giotto

Giotto
01-03-08, 19:23
Dr. G. How thoughtful of you to have a chair for the VP in the deep end of the pool. :)Sir,

BESTARD! That was of course my chair - sitting there all the time, watching the activities and carrying the responsibility :):):) .

What a hard life this is.

Giotto

Giotto
01-03-08, 19:25
Is that you Giotto, wearing the mask? I don't recognise you ;)Mr. Vice President,

What mask? That is my real face :( !

Giotto

Giotto
01-03-08, 19:27
Luckily Giotto cannot kick my ass when I arrive in a few days. He has to pretend to be a gentleman in front of my wife. :D
Pipeman,

Just wait --- we will see what happens :).

Giotto

M P Lurker
01-04-08, 07:22

<cut>

Giotto
Well I have tested the pool out. Its cool, to go with the sparkling blue colour, as the weather has got quite cool just now for the new year.
I sort of miss the old green colour though. It was a pretty colour of green at one time.

P.S. I always carry a face mask in my luggage, not the under-water type. Comes in handy at times. Could have put it to good use at the new-year's eve party where lots of girls were going incognito with masks. Usually can recognise their lips despite the mask, of course.

I lost playing pool to Miss J, 4 games to 3, but in one game I didn't pot a single ball. They didn't enforce the drop the pants rule however. Looks like the girls didn't want to see my dick. :(

The sports bar girls didn't take long at all to demolish my box of Belgian chocolates. Its lucky "Duc d'Praeslin" (spelled wrong) is just near Soi 33 and I can get some more. Its good that qulaity chocs are now available even in Thailand.

M P Lurker
01-04-08, 07:41
Here's 1Ball's account of one of the best nights the pool ever had (and one of the worst nights Giotto ever had).
Not sure that naked cavorting in the pool can amount to one of Giotto's worst nights. I think he would be real happy if that was the worst of his problems.

1Ball
01-04-08, 12:09
Not sure that naked cavorting in the pool can amount to one of Giotto's worst nights. I think he would be real happy if that was the worst of his problems.
That was 15 months ago, Mick.
Things have changed radically since then.

Petemcc
01-04-08, 12:10
hmm. i unscrambled 'sychophant' and found it spells 'sir cuntwat', so i guess you're addressing me here also.

while you're relatively sober this morning, why not have a read through some of your recent posts, and you'll realize why you come across like a whining old bagpipe. let a bit of cool wind up your kilt and chill a bit, laddie.
why not learn to spell and stop with the racial shit. i may have lived in scotland for 4 years but i am not a jock and do not wear a kilt, though i suspect that may do something for you.

i'm only just answering questions here now, and hopefully that will all stop soon as i am over this forum. i never have given a flying fuck what anyone thought about me, or my postings. however, i do like to have my say and defend my corner. i have made out my grievances here many times, and they were either ignored or treated with ridicule. perhaps if you, and the others read all my posts, if you could be arsed, you will see that i started this all of as a good-humoured approach to what i thought was an issue about costs, for the lodge, and moreso the girls. however because there was no justification for the charges, other than that is what is charged and tough shit, it's quality, i got slagged off.
livingstones, let's face it, is a brothel with expensive prostitutes. when i commented on livingstones, it was as that, and overall expensive brothel.

when i pointed this out, not so directly, again i was abused.
i really don't care, seriously, someone spitting in my face or threatening to inject me with a syringe of hiv blood matter more to me than this shit, but what does get me is that your world, which let's face it is giotto's world, is so far removed from reality as to be a joke. that's why he got his on forum because everyone was sick and tired of the same old [CodeWord130] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord130) shit.
that is why i can enter into this reality and put forward the point of view of a sensible person, but then again, do you all care?

Wanderer1000
01-04-08, 13:07
My last night at Livingstones Lodge. Had a nice time here, and I'm glad I chose this place for my first stay in Bangkok. As it's been mentioned before, this place is like an oasis. My room was large and comfortable, and the king-sized bed was excellent (important for me since I have problems with my back sometimes). The bathroom was spacious and the shower was large with plenty of hot water when I felt like taking a long shower. I really liked the large safe in the room, and the air conditioner worked so well I had to get up in the middle of the night to turn it down a few times.

The pool area is very comfortable to hang out in, and your free breakfast can be had late in the afternoon if you are a late riser (had mine one day at 4:30PM). There is a computer for free internet use off of the pool area. The staff was always friendly, and Guido is an excellent host and always makes you feel welcome.

Since I was hanging out with a friend who lives here, I didn't use the services of the girls that hang out here. But I was very tempted. Several of them stick in my mind and I would have liked to satisfy my curiosity. But no problem, this is a nice place to stay even if you have another agenda than hanging out here at night. I was busy with visits to Thai families, invitations to parties, and various explorations of Bangkok.

I strongly recommend a stay here, especially if you are new to Bangkok. It's definitely worth checking out.

Tiger 888
01-04-08, 16:27
Why not learn to spell and stop with the racial shit.If you had come straight to the point and had used the word brown noses (I am pretty sure that is what you wanted to say), the spelling would have been much less of a problem and it certainly would have got you more responses.

PassinThrough
01-04-08, 16:38
Livingstones, let's face it, is a brothel with expensive prostitutes. When I commented on Livingstones, it was as that, and overall expensive brothel.

Pete,

If you don't like it vote with your feet and leave the rest of us who like Livingstones alone. Personally I have traveled through out Asia and most other places and I find Livingstones to be a jewel. It is very comfortable, I personally find it reasonbly prices, the service is very good, and I have always found the company, the girls, customers and staff (yes Mr. G that includes you) to be very friendly and pleasant to talk to. What more would I want. I don't really even want it to be cheaper, that would attract the wrong crowd and make the place go down hill quickly.

Mr. G. keep up the good work and glad to hear the pool no longer looks like pea soup :-)

PIT

Viscount
01-04-08, 17:00
Pete,

If you don't like it vote with your feet and leave the rest of us who like Livingstones alone. Personally I have traveled through out Asia and most other places and I find Livingstones to be a jewel. It is very comfortable, I personally find it reasonbly prices, the service is very good, and I have always found the company, the girls, customers and staff (yes Mr. G that includes you) to be very friendly and pleasant to talk to. What more would I want. I don't really even want it to be cheaper, that would attract the wrong crowd and make the place go down hill quickly.

Mr. G. keep up the good work and glad to hear the pool no longer looks like pea soup :-)

PITYes I agree with that,I usually stay in low cost accomodation,when I am paying( ie not the company)as I dont like the big chain hotels ,and wouldnt use them,unless on company business,my recent stay at the Lodge was very positive and I stayed there because of the reports on this forum,otherwise I would have been in a hostel or guest house,it is good value for money and the Ladies are very nice too.

Giotto
01-04-08, 18:32
Livingstones, let's face it, is a brothel with expensive prostitutes. When I commented on Livingstones, it was as that, and overall expensive brothel.
Petemcc,

Why don't you let go?

Let's face it, 99 % of the people writing in this forum HAVE BEEN HERE already. You have not been here up to now, but give the above statement already.

In fact the statement is wrong! The prices of the bar are in line with the prices in Soi 33, there are more expensive hostess bars here in the road. And the prices of the rooms are by far lower than in the prices of Novotel Lotus (100 m away from us), not even counted that they additionally charge THB 600,00 per day for internet access. If Livingstone's were a brothel then (besides lots of other hotels) the Grand Hyatt Eriwan in Bangkok would be a brothel, too, they have Spasso with working girls in the basement...same structure.

You statements are simply wrong, just provocations...

As I mentioned before, I will moderate your reports from now on. If more provocations or personal attacks will follow the reports will be deleted without further notice.

Giotto

Giotto
01-04-08, 18:51
My last night at Livingstones Lodge. Had a nice time here, and I'm glad I chose this place for my first stay in Bangkok. As it's been mentioned before, this place is like an oasis.
I strongly recommend a stay here, especially if you are new to Bangkok. It's definitely worth checking out.Jak,

Thanks for your report, and thank you for staying with us here at Livingstone's Lodge.

I have to apologize - I remember you talking to me today, but I was extremely focused on that [damned] computer problem that it was for sure not a very intensive chat :) ... but luckily Guido was taking care of you.

I hope to see you soon back here at the Lodge.

Giotto

Giotto
01-04-08, 19:01
Staying at the Lodge over new year's eve, there was no question that the Sports Bar would be the place for ringing in 2008 in style. The ladies (and, I must add, also the gents) dressed up nicely for the occasion. And our caring host Giotto introduced his new music computer: During the last few days he had been glued to the computer screen, building up and categorizing his infinite music library (and yes, he played some Hip Hop too!).
Anyway, as the night went on, the skills of DJ Giotto (assisted by considerable quantities of alcohol) got the party going. It became even better when it seamlessly transformed into the 1st Livingstone Staff Party of 2008. The strip show was world-class - maybe Giotto can post some pictures :)
Yin Yang,

Thank you for your report, and for staying here at Livingstone's Lodge.

Yes, we had a great party on New Years Eve ... especially because we integrated the Staff Party, and usually that ends up in drinking orgy, but this time everybody danced and had fun - it was simply great.

The good music - that was not me, the Thai Hip Hop came from a CD from Bok, service staff in the bar.

I hope to see you soon back at the Lodge, that I can rip off your balls for your attempt to date Mrs. Giotto :).

Giotto

Stykler
01-04-08, 23:31
Petemcc,

As I mentioned before, I will moderate your reports from now on. If more provocations or personal attacks will follow the reports will be deleted without further notice.

Giotto

Hooray!

Can I also suggest that people put "Perfect Pete" :-) on their ignore list. It's quite simple. Click on User CP up the top of the screen, then click on Buddy / Ignore Lists at the bottom left of the next screen. Then insert Petemcc into the Ignore List.

I did this quite some time ago with Petemcc, and now the only time I can see anything at all from this dreg of society is when others respond to him.

FWIW I can't see why anyone bothers to respond to him. He is clearly a very disturbed person, who despite the internet persona he has tried to create for himself, is obviously a lonely and unhappy person. If no-one bothers to respond to the senseless bile that comes from his keyboard, he will eventually move on to annoy someone else.

Giotto - I don't think it would bother me, nor anyone else on this forum, if you deleted this piece of shit's posts whenever they appear. The reaction of others is the reason that [*************] like Petemcc act in a provactive manner on the 'net. They hide behind the anonymous curtain the net provides, and jack off to in front of their computer screen to the responses he gets. Sad, but true. Ignore the child, and the child will go away.

Good luck!

MM

Petemcc
01-05-08, 02:34
Post removed

Giotto
01-05-08, 08:48
PassinThrough,

I know you will come back here, and then - we will talk about the pea soup :) !!!

BESTARD!

Giotto

Giotto
01-05-08, 10:45
I just see that I have 65535 new messages. That is hopefully a software bug. I will not click that link :):) .

Giotto

Petemcc
01-05-08, 11:10
Post removed

Piper1
01-05-08, 12:09
I agree - Mortar Man's comment was out of line and uncalled for, and he should edit it.

All kidding aside Petemcc, you might want to edit some of your own 'over the line' comments also. You're not amusing anymore.

Petemcc
01-05-08, 12:21
Post removed

Stykler
01-05-08, 13:43
I agree - Mortar Man's comment was out of line and uncalled for, and he should edit it.

Piper - you know you are probably right. But I won't unless the forum moderator asks me to.

However there comes a time when vile pieces of crap like Petemcc need to be addressed. Unfortunately my responding to you just gives him the oxygen the gerbil is craving.

His only input has been to put shit on Giotto and his business without ever having been there. I have no doubt he has never left the room where his computer is, and is purely living out his fantasies over the Internet. Again, sad but true. This can be confirmed by the meaningless gauntlets he throws down like taking up someone's offer of a free night at Livingstone's. He has not the means, the ability, nor the social skills to leave his little internet world.

Giotto runs a good, clean, fun business with the honesty and integrity that turds like Petemcc cannot understand or appreciate. Petemcc doesn't like that. Calling him a *********** might sound a little extreme, but if you look at the psych profile of the squealer, it may well turn out to fit the bill.

My sincere apologies to all at giving Petemcc the bandwidth he desires, but clearly doesn't deserve.

MM

Piper1
01-05-08, 13:50
Mortar - up to you if you want to delete. Just my thought.

Anyway, all three of us are in Australia right now. Petemcc is in Darwin drinking too many Darwin stubbies in the humidity, you're in Melbourne in the dry scorching heat, and I'm half-way between (in sunny Brisbane), so I suggest the arm-wrestle happens in Brisbane, and I'll be the referee. :D

Giotto
01-05-08, 13:51
I did some smaller modifications on some reports. I hate to do that.

Can we please skip this issue now and return to normal?

Thank you.

Giotto

Traveler1234
01-05-08, 14:39
do what i did (and still doing) - put him on your ignore list. it's actually quite refreshing - you see all of these: "petemcc this message is hidden because petemcc is on your ignore list." posts pop up, rep001tered among the other chatter on this thread.

lol

happy holidays to all (and yes, to you also pete)

mortar man - right on!
he's been on my shit list since last dec :)

Petemcc
01-05-08, 16:31
Post removed

Petemcc
01-05-08, 16:37
Post removed

Petemcc
01-05-08, 16:43
Post removed

Petemcc
01-05-08, 16:44
Post removed

Petemcc
01-05-08, 17:03
Post removed

Traveler1234
01-05-08, 17:41
See no shit, hear no shit and smell no shit....

M P Lurker
01-05-08, 20:57
Here is a picture of a very small part of my room at Livingstone's with a cute enhancement. Hope to meet Tansak KTV tomorrow.

P.S.And yes, she was over 18.

Traveler1234
01-05-08, 21:06
Here is a picture of a very small part of my room at Livingstone's with a cute enhancement. Hope to meet Tansak KTV tomorrow.

P.S.And yes, she was over 18.

Damn Mick - your camera takes better pictures than mine! Lucky man :D

Member #3428
01-06-08, 01:43
Hope to meet Tansak KTV tomorrow.

I'm here Mick.... just kind of held up at the moment. Did stop in two nights but didn't stay long, had a pressing engagement that required some taking care of :) Tag me on the phone.

Any one else around let me know, I got two weeks of almost nothing since the work stopped for two weeks.

Member #3428
01-06-08, 01:53
I just see that I have 65535 new messages. That is hopefully a software bug. I will not click that link :):) . Giotto

Are you joking or is this not the month for you and computers? Pretty soon I expect to see that computer of yours in the bottom of the pool. And I never would have thought that the tiles were actually blue, who would have imagined? ;)

For two nights I've actually seen Giotto working !!

M P Lurker
01-06-08, 08:31
Damn Mick - your camera takes better pictures than mine! Lucky man :D
Its impossible to take a bad picture of this girl, a student of Thai dance, English and various other subjects.

She smiles so beautifully, even a little out of focus she still looks superb. In some modelling shots she looks stunning similar to a Thai TVstar/model called Teya Roger but rules prohibit me posting a copy of professional photographer's work.

Owl_
01-06-08, 09:06
I love watching Thai girls using the Thai dancing hand movements as in the picture you posted. They look so sexy when they dance like that!

Its impossible to take a bad picture of this girl, a student of Thai dance, English and various other subjects.

She smiles so beautifully, even a little out of focus she still looks superb. In some modelling shots she looks stunning similar to a Thai TVstar/model called Teya Roger but rules prohibit me posting a copy of prefessional photographer's work.

M P Lurker
01-06-08, 22:33
I love watching Thai girls using the Thai dancing hand movements as in the picture you posted. They look so sexy when they dance like that!
Switch on the Issarn music and then during sex ask the gilr to start the tradtional dancing? :D

Blink157
01-07-08, 17:26
Happy new year to all,

especially to guido and giotto plus staff.

As of now Im still in the Philippines but coming back soon, sorry for the late greetings, PHils is one hour ahead :D and Im 12 beers behind :D

I see Petemcc posts are delete, wonder why LOL.

Going to do some barhop now, see you guys january 15 with more news and some gifts :D

Happy hunting

Blink157

Piper1
01-07-08, 20:43
Good to be back at Giottos for a couple of nights. One of the best things about travelling is the people you meet. Great to meet up with Tansak and MickLicker. Both interesting guys - smart, relaxed with a good sense of humor. Giotto was fun in his usual laid-back way. Luckily Giotto is leaving Thailand tomorrow for a few days, so I can swim in his pool in my whiteys again ;). Guido was his charming self, but man is he getting fat! ;)

I have to admit I was a bit worried my wife would kick my ass when she saw the beautiful girls here (and maybe she will later), but she enjoyed herself so much I'm sure it will be a soft kick. Giotto's wife and my wife are instant friends (because they know men are the natural enemy) and have made evil plans to go shopping tomorrow to get revenge. This leaves me with a few hours alone tomorrow. I just don't know how to fill in that time. :D
(BTW - when I divorce my wife, I'm marrying Giotto's wife - I love a bright girl with a good sense of humor).

It's late now (around 3am), but more to tell later, including:

- The great seafood lunch and dinner.
- Tha fact that my 3.5 y.o daughter was adored and cared for by all the staff at Livingstones. She loved it. And I'm proud that she beat Tansak at the pool table. (Thanks Tansak).
- The fortune teller in Soi 7 who made a fortune out of my wife. :(
- A quick beer in Biergarten Soi 7 while my wife had her fortune told. :)
- The flaming Sambuccas, delicious food and great company tonight by Giotto's sparkling clean pool.
- The one-hour oil massage that I had in Cefle next to Giottos, which is supposed to be a "not naughty" massage place. But I guess I just got lucky with a giggly girl with wandering hands ... while my wife was having a massage in the next room! Wildcat came into my room after her massage to make sure I wasn't enjoying myself too much, and gave me a sly look when she discovered me naked and fully-oiled on the bed with a giggly girl rubbing me down. Damn! All I could say was "Hi Honey" with a cheesy grin. Giggly Girl decided the massage was finished at that point.

I love Bangkok.

G'night.

Giotto
01-08-08, 02:58
I've chosen to stay away from this by simply putting Pete on that list. Maybe you should put Giotto on your ignore list :)Traveler1234,

Oh, yes, yes, --- I second this motion :) !

Giotto

M P Lurker
01-08-08, 05:22
Good to be back at Giottos for a couple of nights. One of the best things about travelling is the people you meet. Great to meet up with Tansak and MickLicker. Both interesting guys - smart, relaxed with a good sense of humor. Giotto was fun in his usual laid-back way. Luckily Giotto is leaving Thailand tomorrow for a few days, so I can swim in his pool in my whiteys again ;). Guido was his charming self, but man is he getting fat! ;)

I have to admit I was a bit worried my wife would kick my ass when she saw the beautiful girls here (and maybe she will later), but she enjoyed herself so much I'm sure it will be a soft kick. Giotto's wife and my wife are instant friends (because they know men are the natural enemy) and have made evil plans to go shopping tomorrow to get revenge. This leaves me with a few hours alone tomorrow. I just don't know how to fill in that time. :D
(BTW - when I divorce my wife, I'm marrying Giotto's wife - I love a bright girl with a good sense of humor).

<cut>
G'night.

Well which of Giotto's wives did you mean?:)
Yin Yang was certainly interested in a Mrs G too at the New Year party.

M P Lurker
01-08-08, 09:35
I got "jack" of Dynasty Inn Grande when the breakfast and lunch food was very poor day in and day out (I should have ordered Thai food only). Otherwise the Hotel and rooms were great.

Since my GF was away sorting out a family problem for a few days, I had a chance to be in full monger/party mode, so decided to stay at Giotto's aka Livingstone Lodge for a few days.

I had already had a wild time on Dec 31 Countdown, including dancing on the table top (but still clothed). Fortunately no photo evidence.

The room has been very comfortable with everything needed provided.
Wifi Internet is available everywhere or can use the Lan cable in the room (100 Mbps).

I was very fussy about the fridge being only moderately cold, so they changed the fridge over. The bar staff guys have been fantastic even providing drinks well past closing time. Another staff member who caught my attention was the breakfast waitress who always provided fast service and good attention to detail. So I noticed when she had a day off.
Of course there are lots of very friendly staff here, so I can't mention them all.

Miss J in the sports bar has being playing pool everyday, so is now too good for me (i'm very amatuer indeed). I was lucky to capture 3 games from her with the rest losses. I loss didn't even pot a ball so I was wondering if would have to drop the pants and expose everything.

The pool is now sparkling blue and I had a quick swim on a few occasions.
Miss J was sometimes my dinner companion and she always eats prawns.
The "Gung Pao" charcoal grilled king prawns are very nice and a very good price here in Thainland. I was suprised that the plate included 5 or 6 of these giant prawns. Miss J preferred the heads, so I helped eat the bodies in addition to the Beef Roulade (a Germen dish).

On another day took Miss J to a new restaurant opening (well sort of). She showed up well after I got there.

Miss J is becoming more used to the mongering scene now so she wanted to see Soi Cowboy and especially a Lesbian show. I was rather reluctant thinking that she would be quite shocked. So I thought best to get a few drinks into her first. I explained that she would see "absolutely everything" in fine detail. She still wanted to go. I shoud explain at this point that I was not intending to make Miss J my bed partner for the night as we are good "friends" now and she knows all about my GF.

So we arrived at Suzi Wong and Miss J immediately headed for the discreet position in the back row. I said NO! We must sit right at the gogo floor so as to get a birds-eye view and ensure other customers cannot stand in front and block the view. Eventually I won out despite her embarassment.

The show was superb with one hot little girl from Phitsanulok showing super sexy dance skills. Lets call her J2.

Miss J was quite stunned to see all the bare shaved pussy and particularly full on licking of pussy during the lesbian show.

After the sexy show, the lesbian show, and the oil show, I send Miss J to a taxi and returned to Suzi Wong.

High fives all round once I had explained I was now available.
So got Miss J2 bar-fined quick and lively, scared that someone else would grab her first. But luckily the bar was a bit quiet for new Year.

Miss J2 turned out to be a student (Mor 3) at the age of 20 when most students are 15 years old at this level.

J2's mother married and went to England when J2 was 14. J2 already had a Thai boyfriend at the time and so did not go to England as well (silly girl). At the age of 18, J2 had her baby, as her relationship was now "secure". Later she split with the boyfriend when he had no money to support her and the child or for other reasons, who knows. She was selling medicine and now works in the bar to make ends meet and allow her to recommence her schooling. June/July she will go to England to visit mum (aged 39).

Miss J2 was very pretty and although far too young for me, has been an excellent bed mate.

I will attach a picture of J2 doing her homework later (for the sceptics out there). Just like me, Miss J2 was a bit of a chocoholic. So she enjoyed some presents from the Belgian chocolate shop on Sukhumwit Road so close to Soi 33 "Duc de Praslin". She liked the sweet light coloured chocs with mint particularly while I went for the dark ones.

Have met Tansak KTV and Piper at the bar last night and Giotto shouted a round of Sambuccas. So I got the Sambuccas of the non-drinkers as well.
Piper sent his wife to bed early so he wouldn't have to watch what things he could safely talk about. I am scared to bring my GF to Livingstones since everyone knows how much I have played up. But seems that while all the staff know my form, they are quite discreet and piper has not had problems.
But my GF is Thai, so I still think its too risky that she could overhear something about Mr Mee (bear) Panda aka Micky Mouse.

Miss J2's English was reasonable but not good enough to understand complex topics being discussed.

This morning was just in time to see Giotto heading off to the airport for a week in Germany. He must be missing the chance to hit -15C temperatures. Mrs G is smart enough not to go.

Piper1
01-08-08, 13:01
... Anyway, I am leaving for Germany today. Pipeman will take over the lead here for some days, and I expect to rebuild the ruins of Livingstone's when I come back :) ...GiottoDona worry Boss, the place is in good hands. We all enjoyed your going-away party that I arranged as soon as you left. It was wild! (And I never saw that side of your wife before - Prrrrr.) There was a little damage to the Lodge, but nothing too serious. I gotta fix that leaky pool soon - the neigbours are complaining.

Duniawala
01-08-08, 18:02
Dona worry Boss, the place is in good hands. We all enjoyed your going-away party that I arranged as soon as you left. It was wild! (And I never saw that side of your wife before - Prrrrr.) There was a little damage to the Lodge, but nothing too serious. I gotta fix that leaky pool soon - the neigbours are complaining.
I love the way you remodeled the Lodge. And with a much bigger pool, too. hope that there was no damage to the dungeon. Trav1234 is too much in love with dungeon, you see. :)

M P Lurker
01-08-08, 20:40
I should be getting commissions from Suzi Wong. Last night I had influenced Mr. A (staying at the Lodge) to go to see the Les show. Also Barek from the forum had a look too. Tonight I was not too shocked to see Piper there but with Mrs Piper in tow that was a surprise.

Mrs Piper was dancing very wildly ( a few drinks maybe) and looked quite "hot" and had a Thai bargirl eager to spend the night with her. Piper was getting concerned that his wife may switch to bat for the other side.

During the lesbian show, some men's lady companions had to look away (it was too explicit for them), but Mrs Piper was coping quite O.K. it seems.

M P Lurker
01-10-08, 03:12
The Traveler:

Marketing Director speaking here as Mr. Chairman is in Germany at the FFKs'.

Unlike myself, Giotto is way too shy for FKK Clubs. Similarly you wouldn't catch him at SOL.

The FKKs are fab but summer time is my preference.

Giotto
01-10-08, 11:53
Yep - it was a crazy wild night. Good to see you and the very cute J2 there - that was also a surprise. But the biggest surprise came soon after you and J2 left. I might write a report later, as I've just arrived back home jetjagged, sleep deprived and doubly-shagged out ;). Plus, being a gentleman, I'm still considering which bits I should leave out of the report. ;)
...Pipeman,

Did you dance naked at the poles again in Suzie Wong, as last time? Were you arrested again, and bailed out from Guido :) ???

Giotto

Giotto
01-10-08, 12:08
Dona worry Boss, the place is in good hands. We all enjoyed your going-away party that I arranged as soon as you left. It was wild! (And I never saw that side of your wife before - Prrrrr.) There was a little damage to the Lodge, but nothing too serious. I gotta fix that leaky pool soon - the neigbours are complaining.Pipeman,

I will find you :):):) !

Giotto

PassinThrough
01-10-08, 12:42
OK, changing the subject from the boring discussion of whether or not the place is overpriced and if Mr. G is a pimp (In my opinion No to the first and definately No to the second as he does not "Pimp" the girls)

I need a little help. I will soon be arriving in LOS and staying at Livingstones. Unfortunately my flight from Hong Kong does not arrive until about 12:00 AM. By the time I get through customs, catch a taxi and get to the hotel it is likely to be 1:30 AM. What choices do I have to bet a companion for the night? I don't want to ask to have the girls stay in the bar so I can shoose as that is not fair to them and I would probably be told to "go to hell" :-) I an not going to venture out and most places are closed at that time any way. I thought about just putting in a BF request for one girl from the bar but no idea who as I have not been there in many months.

So anyone have any helpful suggestions?

Thanks

PIT

Giotto
01-10-08, 13:46
I need a little help. I will soon be arriving in LOS and staying at Livingstones. Unfortunately my flight from Hong Kong does not arrive until about 12:00 AM. By the time I get through customs, catch a taxi and get to the hotel it is likely to be 1:30 AM. What choices do I have to bet a companion for the night? I don't want to ask to have the girls stay in the bar so I can shoose as that is not fair to them and I would probably be told to "go to hell" :-) I an not going to venture out and most places are closed at that time any way. I thought about just putting in a BF request for one girl from the bar but no idea who as I have not been there in many months.

So anyone have any helpful suggestions?

Thanks

PITPassinThrough,

What day?

What we (Livingstone's) can do is leaving the Sports Lounge open a bit longer. If you really make it until 1:30 am you should find somebody in the Sports Lounge. But - there is a limit somehow, the staff must go home and relax, we cannot wait too long.

Afterwards there is still the lower Sukhumvit area and Nana Parking Lot - but I cannot really recommend that.

Giotto

PS: I get many PMs in which customers ask me to do girls selection and reservation for them, and I always reply that I don't want to get involved in that. The chemistry between customer and girl is important, in my POV.

PassinThrough
01-10-08, 17:18
PassinThrough,

What day?

What we (Livingstone's) can do is leaving the Sports Lounge open a bit longer. If you really make it until 1:30 am you should find somebody in the Sports Lounge. But - there is a limit somehow, the staff must go home and relax, we cannot wait too long.

Afterwards there is still the lower Sukhumvit area and Nana Parking Lot - but I cannot really recommend that.

Giotto

PS: I get many PMs in which customers ask me to do girls selection and reservation for them, and I always reply that I don't want to get involved in that. The chemistry between customer and girl is important, in my POV.

Mr. G.

I don't want to have the girls have to wait for me, I know they want to get home or out with their friends. I also won't want to hang out in Nana parking lot :-). So maybe some others can recommend a girl from the bar? The best for me would be to get to the room, find a couple cold beers and a nice girl waiting for me. If for some reason we don't hit it off or she is not my type we just go to sleep or she can head home (with some money) and I go to sleep :-)

PIT

Traveler1234
01-10-08, 17:24
Mr. G.

So maybe some others can recommend a girl from the bar? The best for me would be to get to the room, find a couple cold beers and a nice girl waiting for me. If for some reason we don't hit it off or she is not my type we just go to sleep or she can head home (with some money) and I go to sleep :-)

PIT

Check your in box :D

Giotto
01-10-08, 18:25
I don't want to have the girls have to wait for me, I know they want to get home or out with their friends. I also won't want to hang out in Nana parking lot :-). So maybe some others can recommend a girl from the bar? The best for me would be to get to the room, find a couple cold beers and a nice girl waiting for me. If for some reason we don't hit it off or she is not my type we just go to sleep or she can head home (with some money) and I go to sleep :-)

PITPassinThrough,

LOL, I like this argumention. Any attempt to really help you with this makes me a pimp :) ... but who cares?

1:30 am should not be an issue at all, usually the bar is still open then. But let's assume you come later ... we will keep some cold beer in your room, no problem so far. And then I will ask Emmy to put on her G-strings and wait for you upstairs.

Don't worry, we will find a solution for that problem.

Hope to see you soon.

Giotto

M P Lurker
01-11-08, 11:16
<cut>
I might write a report later, as I've just arrived back home jetjagged, sleep deprived and doubly-shagged out ;). Plus, being a gentleman, I'm still considering which bits I should leave out of the report. ;)
<cut>
Still eagerly awaiting what happened after I left!

Member #3428
01-11-08, 11:56
And then I will ask Emmy to put on her G-strings and wait for you upstairs.

Damn you !!!! I almost missed this part, spit tea all over my keyboard :)

PassInThrough... sent you a PM.

Member #3428
01-11-08, 11:59
Still eagerly awaiting what happened after I left!

Yeah PIPER1, I wanna know too, as when you left I was being the gentleman and entertaining a certain young blond haired lady. Of course that scored me major bonus points with the girls. ;)

Giotto
01-11-08, 12:32
PassInThrough... sent you a PM.Tansak KTV,

BESTARD! Don't tell him! I want to see his eyes when he opens the door of his room :):):) !

Giotto

Giotto
01-11-08, 12:37
Unlike myself, Giotto is way too shy for FKK Clubs. Similarly you wouldn't catch him at SOL.
Mick Licker,

That is absolutely correct!

(But now I am in Germany, and this afternoon I have some time ... what shall I do ??? )

Giotto

PS: Damned cold here! Need somebody who warms me up. Any suggestions?

JohnDoe25
01-11-08, 22:36
WOW! This is such a great forum. So much advice from very knowledgeable gentlemen. I have not had too much to submit on the Thai boards, but I did make my first trip to LOS in Nov 07. If only I had done more research before I got there, but learning is half the fun.

Being from a dryer climate, what should I expect in BKK during the May-July timeframe? I am thinking hot and humid, but I wanted to make sure.

Giotto, when I do come to town, Livingston's will be the place to stay for me. Sounds like the best place to learn from the best. I will contact you as my plans get finalized.

Again, I appreciate having a place that gives me a good rundown of everything, good and bad, on the mongering experience in BKK. The Asian Contagion has me in it's grip, no use fighting it.

Take Care,

JohnDoe25

Member #3428
01-12-08, 01:38
BESTARD! Don't tell him! I want to see his eyes when he opens the door of his room :):):) !

When you get back to BKK go to Fortune and get me a new keyboard and we'll call it even then ;)

But I guess it would confirm the opinons that you are one hell of a psychotic hotelier slash pimp :) Or maybe it's just that Bavarian sense of humour?

Don't worry as of last night the place is still in one piece.

Aussieoldtimer
01-12-08, 01:57
Missing my stay at the Lodge. And the overly kind, exceptionally beautiful and charming Indian-Thai front desk receptionists.

To everyone there, happy new year! I miss you.

Thor93
01-12-08, 06:36
Mick Licker,

That is absolutely correct!

(But now I am in Germany, and this afternoon I have some time ... what shall I do ??? )

Giotto

PS: Damned cold here! Need somebody who warms me up. Any suggestions?

If you are anywhere near Frankfurt A.M. , head up to FKK World or else Oases. You won't go wrong either place. Knowing you though, I think World might be more your style. A bit more laid back and in a huge mansion complete with indoor pool, saunas, the works. It is actually kind of classy.

Of course, being the cheap bestard you are, read their website and find out which day they offer 3 guys addmission for the price of 2. Just hang around outside the entrance and snag two other guys.

Giotto
01-12-08, 09:17
But I guess it would confirm the opinons that you are one hell of a psychotic hotelier slash pimp :) Or maybe it's just that Bavarian sense of humour?
...Tansak KTV,

OK, I accept the "hell of a psychotic hotelier slash pimp".

BUT I AM NOT BAVARIAN!!!

Giotto

Giotto
01-12-08, 09:27
Of course, being the cheap bestard you are, read their website and find out which day they offer 3 guys addmission for the price of 2. Just hang around outside the entrance and snag two other guys.Thor93,

LOL, Thanks for the recommendation.

Of course I will contact them first and ask for discounts for established Thai pimps :) ...

Good that I am not in FFM, it is anyway too close to Bavaria!

Giotto

Giotto
01-12-08, 09:32
Being from a dryer climate, what should I expect in BKK during the May-July timeframe? I am thinking hot and humid, but I wanted to make sure.

Giotto, when I do come to town, Livingston's will be the place to stay for me. Sounds like the best place to learn from the best. I will contact you as my plans get finalized.
JohnDoe25,

Welcome to the forum, and thank you very much for your first report.

May-July is quite hot, and the raining season starts. You will have some very cloudy days sometimes, with 2 - 3 hours heavy rain. Humidity high.

Please contact me when your plans are ready, and I will give you an overview about the scene when you arrive.

Hope to see you soon at Livingstone's Lodge.

Giotto

Montrealer2
01-13-08, 06:25
Mick Licker,

Wonderful write-up Mick!

Thank you!

Yin Yang
01-13-08, 09:04
While traveling a country that doesn't have a single report, never mind its own thread in the ISG, I came across some interesting wall paintings. They look promising - maybe advertising some kind of Sports Bar? Alas, no such thing: only fertility symbols on some farmhouses with no (public) action ...

Looking forward to being back soon - YY

PassinThrough
01-14-08, 04:29
To Mr G. and others who offered me advice. Thanks for the help. I am sure I will have a great time on my arrival in Bangkok. Looking forward to getting there and my stay at the lodge, it has been to long since I have visited. Anyone else going to be around later this week?

PIT

Boulders
01-14-08, 21:27
This is a great fourm. After spending a few weeks reading through the post I knew I had to stay at the Lodge. I'm glad the whole pimp thing got worked out. Not sure I could have justified staying at the Livingstone's Brothel. I'll be in BKK in two weeks and can hardly wait. I'm looking forward to meeting Giotto and anyone else who will be staying at the Lodge. Thanks to everyone for all the great information. This should be my best trip to BKK.

Giotto
01-15-08, 10:27
This is a great fourm. After spending a few weeks reading through the post I knew I had to stay at the Lodge. I'm glad the whole pimp thing got worked out. Not sure I could have justified staying at the Livingstone's Brothel. I'll be in BKK in two weeks and can hardly wait. I'm looking forward to meeting Giotto and anyone else who will be staying at the Lodge. Thanks to everyone for all the great information. This should be my best trip to BKK.Tn Boulder,

Welcome to the forum, and thank you very much for your first report. We are all looking forward to reading more reports about your adventures in Bangkok :) .

Don't worry about Livingstone's being a brothel - of course it is not. It is a hotel for business / leasure traveler, with a special ambience, an oasis in the center of Bangkok. THere is a bar / Sports Lounge here, too, but if you don't like such an environment - nobody will force you to go inside.

Looking forward to meeting you soon.

Giotto

Giotto
01-15-08, 10:28
To Mr G. and others who offered me advice. Thanks for the help. I am sure I will have a great time on my arrival in Bangkok. Looking forward to getting there and my stay at the lodge, it has been to long since I have visited. Anyone else going to be around later this week?

PITPassinThrough,

Thank you, that sounds very good. Emmy is exceited already :) ...

Giotto

Giotto
01-15-08, 15:33
I am back in Bangkok :):):).

Giotto

Sonic Bam
01-17-08, 20:13
Herr Doktor G (and the forum) very quiet since getting back from Deutschland. Trouble at mill whilst he was away? Anybody visiting the Lodge just now?

Planning my trip for March and intending to stay at the Lodge again. Hope everything is okay there.

Member #3428
01-17-08, 20:51
I am back in Bangkok :):):). Giotto

Is that supposed to be good news? Mrs. G pulled in all the farang when you were gone :) When you showed back up everyone ran away again.

Seriously it was a nice meal the other night. Better get the honeymoon suite ready for my return, for some strange reason I think I'm now a marked man at Livingstones.

It's such a shame with the funeral in that it left me with nothing much to do and is forcing me to come back to BKK shortly. ;)

Member #3428
01-17-08, 21:30
PassinThrough Thank you, that sounds very good. Emmy is exceited already :) ... Giotto

When I was having my last meal and the darling Emmy was there, I was having a hard time getting the picture of her and her g strings out of my head, thanks to you.

Passin Through... enjoy your time, let me know if Emmy is all that they say she is.

1Ball
01-17-08, 22:39
Giotto, maybe you should explain, to those who don't know...........who Emmy actually is :D

Giotto
01-18-08, 07:39
Herr Doktor G (and the forum) very quiet since getting back from Deutschland. Trouble at mill whilst he was away? Anybody visiting the Lodge just now?
Sonic Bam,

Everything is ok here. No trouble when I was in Germany. Nobody needs me here ... should I retire :) ?

Giotto

Giotto
01-18-08, 07:43
Is that supposed to be good news? Mrs. G pulled in all the farang when you were gone :) When you showed back up everyone ran away again.

Seriously it was a nice meal the other night. Better get the honeymoon suite ready for my return, for some strange reason I think I'm now a marked man at Livingstones.
Tansak KTV,

No problem, we are preparing the wedding. Everybody is excited already :) ...

Seriously - it was a nice relaxing dinner that night, good food and endless time to sit around the swimming pool and talk. How hard life is :) .

Giotto

Giotto
01-18-08, 07:44
Giotto, maybe you should explain, to those who don't know...........who Emmy actually is :DMr. Vice President,

Emmy - I leave that to Passinthrough, who checked in last night. He knows better than anybody else now, about the g-strings and the "extras" :) !

Giotto

Piper1
01-18-08, 14:50
I saw the photos of Emmy in a G-string last week. I've been having strange dreams every night since then. And I still want to know why Emmy couldn't stop smiling last week.

1Ball
01-19-08, 00:48
I saw the photos of Emmy in a G-string last week. I've been having strange dreams every night since then. And I still want to know why Emmy couldn't stop smiling last week.
It was Emmy's birthday last week, Piper.
G took her to his room for a 3sum with Mrs G.
Emmy has been walking strangely ever since.

Giotto
01-19-08, 05:13
It was Emmy's birthday last week, Piper.
G took her to his room for a 3sum with Mrs G.
Emmy has been walking strangely ever since.Mr. Vice President,

Rumours, rumours ... you got it completely wrong. The truth is:

- Pipeman and Wildcat were hanging around the pool - bored

- Mrs. Giotto and Wildcat went out for shopping for several hours

- Pipeman and G-String Emmy were not seen for several hours

- G-String Emmy smiles ever since.

I have no idea what has happened :) .

Giotto

PassinThrough
01-19-08, 06:18
Yes, as Mr G said I checked in after a very long say of traveling and immediately went to the bar where I met up with Mr. and Mrs. G. Emmy was not waiting in my room with a G-String on. I think she fancies Mr. G and won't bar fire for anyone else. For all those wondering who Emmy is, S/he is a very nice person working in the bar. Very friendly and always smiling, especially when catching Mr. G eye. Unfortunately not really my type as s/he has a full set of equipment. No one can say anything bad about her because s/he is such a nice person, but picturing her in a g-string is also known as the "anti-viagra" to most guys.

In other news, the pools is no longer the color of Pea Soup!!! I was amazed at how crystal clear and good it looks. I am looking forward to shedding my clothes and jumping in when Mr. G is occupied with other matters and not paying attention :-)

Livingstones is as nice as ever, There have been a few changes since I was last here but it is still the relaxed comfortable place I like. The food is as good as I remember, especially when Mrs. G cooks some of her spicy Thai soup that I love. I do have to say I really like the choice of music in the bar and I think the girls get a laugh out of me dancing and singing along as I get my ass kicked at pool. Such is life. Who can have a bad time surrounded by very beautiful, friendly girls in the bar even when they show no mercy at the pool table. As I said last night, Life is Good!!

How sad, I really only have good things to say. I guess that comes from spending such a wonderful night in the arms of a beautiful woman.

PIT

Travellar22
01-19-08, 08:07
This time I ma planning my trip in feb or March and am in process of visa formalities in advance and am very much excited to see if the lodge is same as a I last time visited in April or it has more new beautiful lovelies in sports bar.

Mr Giotto if you remember last time I waited for miss nympho for almost a week but she was busy I hope this time she is there and I am able to get her LOL.

This time I am also planning to have a experience at Pegasus or Piano club as well so lets see how it goes.

I hope you will be able to manage a lovely room for me even if I come without informing.

Regards

Giotto
01-19-08, 20:06
Mrs. G.: "Men cannot control their dicks!"

Mr. G.: "Women cannot control anything!"

Yikes! May be the answer was not that good. But it was 2 am in the morning, and some bottles of red wine were consumed already...

Guys, be honest, we can control out dicks, can we :) ???

Giotto

Tiger 888
01-19-08, 20:12

Yikes! May be the answer was not that good. But it was 2 am in the morning, and some bottles of red wine were consumed already...

GiottoI don't think so. The proof is: Let a girl put hand on it. It's all a mechanical procedure and the outcome is guaranteed.

Blink157
01-20-08, 05:41
Hi to Giotto and Guido and members tansak KTV etc,,
back now in the real world and up since 2 am busy donwloading new movies :D . After arriving in my country (13 degress summer time hehehe)precisely 10 minutes when looking at the friendly faces from immigrations I wanted to head back to LOS, but I need to wait some weeks before I can do that.
So its sleep and work and watching movies, drinking coffee and give my little friend a break from all this "stress" I had to put him up with during my GREAT TIME in BK and the livingstone lodge.

I will add report and pictures later, just wantd to thank G and G2 and staff for having a good time and taking gud care of me ,appreciate the after midnight rent-a-condom service :)

Happy hunting

Blink

NicFrenchy
01-20-08, 06:01
I know I can't :)

Giotto
01-20-08, 06:50
Yes, as Mr G said I checked in after a very long say of traveling and immediately went to the bar where I met up with Mr. and Mrs. G. Emmy was not waiting in my room with a G-String on.
How sad, I really only have good things to say. I guess that comes from spending such a wonderful night in the arms of a beautiful woman.

PassinThrough,

That "beautiful" woman in your arms came with G-Strings, right ? Are you sure it wasn't Emmy :):) ?

Giotto

PassinThrough
01-20-08, 07:04
The problem is not wether we can or can't control our dicks, I am sure that 90% of us really can. The problem is trying to convince members of the opposite sex that we can and do. This is especially hard when they see men wo either can't or won't. They end up putting all men into that same category. It would be like saying all women will take money for sex, it is absolutely wrong and insulting, they just don't realize we feel that same way with they generalize about us.

Anyway it is another great day in paradise. I had a great night with a very lovely girl from the bar that I am becoming quite fond of. And just to quell the rumors it is not Emmy. I found out Emmy has a boyfriend so probably wouldn't barfine anyway. I thought about BF'ing her for Mr. G (That could prove one way or the other that he can control his dick!).

I took a short excursion over to Soi Cowboy las night just to look around and I was pretty disappointed. It may just be me but the quality of the girls seems to have dropped a lot in the last year. Most of the girls I saw were older with a "hard" look to them. Before you have genuinly nice girls in some of the places, not it is mainly older Pro's. Given what I saw I am happy to hang around the bar here and lose pool games to my girl, Mrs G, Mr. G, etc.

I would be interested in seeing some of the other venues but don't feel like heading out solo so if anyone else is interested let me know and we can check them out together.

PIT

M P Lurker
01-21-08, 09:57
The problem is not wether we can or can't control our dicks, I am sure that 90% of us really can. The problem is trying to convince members of the opposite sex that we can and do. This is especially hard when they see men wo either can't or won't. They end up putting all men into that same category. It would be like saying all women will take money for sex, it is absolutely wrong and insulting, they just don't realize we feel that same way with they generalize about us.
Don't be silly. Most women will have sex for money, they just won't admit it.
Its merely a question of the right price.
Most men would have sex for money too if offerred.

Anyway it is another great day in paradise. I had a great night with a very lovely girl from the bar that I am becoming quite fond of. And just to quell the rumors it is not Emmy. I found out Emmy has a boyfriend so probably wouldn't barfine anyway. I thought about BF'ing her for Mr. G (That could prove one way or the other that he can control his dick!).
PIT
Thats a funny sort of fake proof.
Yeh. I can control my dick (meaningful keep it free from erection) by drinking something to make me violently ill, but doesn't prove much.
Food poisoning is a great dick inhibitor.

Normally its considered that dicks have a mind of their own and do not do what the master tells them quite often, either with weak or no erection when supposed to have one, or with erection when not supposed to.

Its a very unnatural thing to expect intellegent animals to ignore their carnal instincts and stick to a single partner. The law of the jungle is that primates like to fuck around. Modern man has all these silly religions that have brainwashed people into thinking that multiple partners is morally wrong.

All Mongers know that you don't have to love someone in order to fuck them.
P4P girls can even fuck around without admitting that they like fucking around (just some of them).

I don't tell my GF about fucking around because her pre-programming won't like it. On the other hand she is not totally against me visiting an MP as long as I am sworn not to develop any sort of attachment that could subvert her power over me. But not telling her anything still is the safest policy.

Now a man who attempts to have 2 wives. He has real problems. :)
Dicks, ducks, wives, and knives. :D

NicFrenchy
01-21-08, 14:37
Most men would have sex for money too if offerred. True, however women figured out ages ago that we were stupid enough to almost always agree to have sex for free.

SexWithSmile
01-22-08, 06:17

GiottoSuggested reply: "yes honey, I am so sorry about, but I am just a man - can you forgive me, I promised it won't happen again (wink wink)? you're very exciting tonight".

It works all the time - although typical woman will show a few hours of moody behaviour (like sleeping in the couch, crying or shouting "bullshit" - you should also have a crash helmet ready if she starts breaking plates around you), so you need to beg for forgiveness. While she is sleeping, you can try to play very slowly her pussy so she becomes wet and clearly indicates that she cannot control herself either - but never tell that to her of course ;-).

Women don't beg for fidelity, but for stability - as long as they are assured that they remain number 1 and don't look fool with their friends, they will forgive us many things. Up to us to have many numbers one (all animals are equal, some are more equal than others).

I did not mean to be serious or lecturing of course.

Gee, my dick is turning west now... I'll see what's there.

SWS: bored in the Philippines, girls are not good for threesomes here.. I'll be back to the Lodge in June, promised!

M P Lurker
01-22-08, 07:49
Suggested reply: "yes honey, I am so sorry about, but I am just a man - can you forgive me, I promised it won't happen again (wink wink)? you're very exciting tonight".

It works all the time - although typical woman will show a few hours of moody behaviour ... <cut>
Doesn't this show lack of undestanding of the female brain? Won't she just interpret "exciting tonight" as "I'm horny"?

Remember she won't be real "hot" in our view forever.

She needs to believe we were just kidding when we said "women can't control anything" and that she is superior.
After all, women can control their lust better than men, for sure.
I think she needs to be told how much smarter and motivating she is compared to the other girls and perhaps being more desirable as a bonus, and how this helps us get our work done and forget all about other women. Of course all this has to come accross as believable too.

SexWithSmile
01-22-08, 08:05
Doesn't this show lack of undestanding of the female brain? Won't she just interpret "exciting tonight" as "I'm horny"?

Remember she won't be real "hot" in our view forever.

She needs to believe we were just kidding when we said "women can't control anything" and that she is superior.

After all, women can control their lust better than men, for sure.

I think she needs to be told how much smarter and motivating she is compared to the other girls and perhaps being more desirable as a bonus, and how this helps us get our work done and forget all about other women. Of course all this has to come accross as believable too.Good one Mick. I just meant "you are exciting tonight" as "you make me horney": "you" especially. And of course, not only tonight but every night, except when I am tired after a long day at office. As for the other girls: "I was drunk, I was a fool, I lost my mind, my friends forced me, I don't remember, she witchcrafted me. ".

Of course this is all bullocks, just trying to make her believe. Honnesty does not pay with women, only not get caught and apologize when we are. You can say "buz off", but as Dr G eloquently advised, you run the risk to have your balls hanging from a floating balloon.

Giotto
01-22-08, 09:01
This time I ma planning my trip in feb or March and am in process of visa formalities in advance and am very much excited to see if the lodge is same as a I last time visited in April or it has more new beautiful lovelies in sports bar.

Mr Giotto if you remember last time I waited for miss nympho for almost a week but she was busy I hope this time she is there and I am able to get her LOL.

This time I am also planning to have a experience at Pegasus or Piano club as well so lets see how it goes.

I hope you will be able to manage a lovely room for me even if I come without informing.

RegardsTravellar22,

of course we will have a room for you. But - Ms. Nympho has a boyfriend now, and she does not work in the Sports Lounge any more.

There are some more clubs like Pegasus or Piano here in Bangkok. Just talk to me when you arrive, and I will provide the necessary information for you.

C U in April.

Giotto

Sonic Bam
01-22-08, 19:14
My contribution to the debate on the female psyche. Apologies if you have already seen similar.

Men Are Just Happier People

NICKNAMES

If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah.

If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla and Four-eyes.

EATING OUT

When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in £20, even though it's only for £32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.

When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.

MONEY

A man will pay £2 for a £1 item he needs.

A woman will pay £1 for a £2 item that she doesn't need but it's on sale.

BATHROOMS

A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel from M&S.

The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.

ARGUMENTS

A woman has the last word in any argument.

Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

FUTURE

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

SUCCESS

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.

A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

MARRIAGE

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.

A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does.

NATURAL

Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.

Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing.

Yin Yang
01-22-08, 20:28
... is not a matter of having it or not. Men have it, women have it. It's just that women's control over affairs often becomes so complex that it gets difficult to perceive it as control at all ;)

Giotto
01-22-08, 20:38
Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.

Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

...Sonic Bam,

ROFLMAO!!!

I decided to take this part upstairs to my room and discuss it with Mrs. G. tomorrow morning.

I am quite sure which part of me she will cut off :) !

Giotto

Traveler1234
01-23-08, 04:17
Had just finalized reservations for Bkk with arrival next week and was thinking of pm to see if you'd be around for drink But now, really sorry to advise that you're one of the 'lucky' few on my 'ignore list'.

No need to reply as I won't be able to see your posts anymore.

Cheers ;)

Giotto
01-23-08, 06:12
... is not a matter of having it or not. Men have it, women have it. It's just that women's control over affairs often becomes so complex that it gets difficult to perceive it as control at all ;)Yin Yang,

LOL, I see what you mean, the only thing men and women have in common is the On-Off switch :) !

Giotto

M P Lurker
01-23-08, 06:13
My contribution to the debate on the female psyche. Apologies if you have already seen similar.

Men Are Just Happier People
<cut>EATING OUT

When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in £20, even though it's only for £32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.

When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.
<cut>
A lot of very amusing stuff but all too true.
One point of variation.
I'm an Aussie but am disgusted by Aussie behaviour when a goup goes to a restaurant.
Most of the guys throw in the £20 or $20, but the evil ones either,
see there is enough money already and decide they ate for free,
or leave without paying in full leaving the total cash in the middle short, or worst of all offer to pay on Card, paying the exact total and stealing all the tips. They don't seem to realise that waiting staff are not immensly well paid or just don't care.

Obviously this doesn't happen all the time, but all too frequent. I have to make sure I pay exact amount and keep the tip separate so it cannot be perloined.

Giotto
01-23-08, 06:20
True, however women figured out ages ago that we were stupid enough to almost always agree to have sex for free.NicFrenchy,

I think it has something to do with our biologic programming: Men are the hunters and the women are hunted!

Giotto

SexWithSmile
01-23-08, 06:30
I think it has something to do with our biologic programming: Men are the hunters and the women are hunted!

GiottoI think it's more supply and demand:

- Some men are jealous and don't want their women to be shagged by other men: women turned that into their advantage (marriage).

- Old men like young women "for show": again women use it in their favor (maintenance).

If not that, we would be procreating around for free (and ugly women in a dark room).

M P Lurker
01-23-08, 06:44
I think it's more supply and demand:

- Some men are jealous and don't want their women to be shagged by other men: women turned that into their advantage (marriage).

- Old men like young women "for show": again women use it in their favor (maintenance).

If not that, we would be procreating around for free (and ugly women in a dark room).
Well I'm not in the "jealous" category (even willing to share my favourite MP girls), so I must be in the second group. So how to avoid being man-ipulated.

If I should lose my current GF (which I don't wish for one second), I am determined not to get another one.
Just want to be less man-ipulatable.
P4P in Thailand always seems cheaper and far less hassles arise.

Travellar22
01-23-08, 07:19
Thanx for ur comments Giotto I will be there in at the most by end Feb or early march and not in april. Sure would love to have ur advice regarding pick up joints. Its good to hear that Mis Nympho has finally settled with her bf and ofcourse bad news for me lol. Any ways i m sure may be better girls are there in sports bar than what i saw last time.

Take care and geting excited to be there and spending quite a few days with u and ur staff.

Regards

Deja Vu
01-23-08, 12:17
Hi to all,

This is my first post here, but I have to admit, it is very nice forum indeed. Since I am already in Bangkok, I'll pay a visit to the famous sports bar and I'll be happy to see some of you guys. In fact, Sat 26th January, there is FA Cup 4th Round, my favorite team Liverpool is playing and I really appreciate if the game is on the screens. Here is something for male & female sex minds:

Husband & Wife stores

The Husband Store

A store that sells new husbands has just opened in New York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates.

-You may visit the store ONLY ONCE!

-There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights.

-There is, however, a catch: you may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1. These men have jobs.

The second floor sign reads: Floor 2. These men have jobs and love kids.

The third floor sign reads: Floor 3. These men have jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking. "Wow, " she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads: Floor 4. These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with the housework. "Oh, mercy me! " she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it! "

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads: Floor 5. These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads: Floor 6. You are visitor 31, 456, 012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that woman are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

The Wife Store

A new Wife Store opened across the street.

The first floor has wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex and have money.

The third through sixth floors have never been visited.

I hope you like it.

Deja Vu
01-23-08, 12:23
Hi to all, this is my first post here, but I have to admit, it is very nice forum indeed. Since I am already in Bangkok, I'll pay a visit to the famous sports bar and I'll be happy to see some of you guys. In fact, Sat 26th January, there is FA Cup 4th Round, my favorite team Liverpool is playing and I really appreciate if the game is on the screens. Here is something for male & female minds:

EXAMPLE OF HOW MEN ARE SO SIMPLE & WOMEN SO COMPLICATED

At the college, male & female students were told to individually write a sentence using the words 'sex' and 'love.

Females wrote : When two mature people are passionately and deeply in love with one another to a high degree and that they respect each other very much, then, it is spiritually and morally acceptable to the society that they both engage themselves in the act of physical sex with one another.

What do you think the man said ?

''I love sex''

1Ball
01-23-08, 13:18
the GF and I will be at the pool party saturday night. Hope to meet some of you bums.
T1234, if you are there, you owe me a bottle of DP. Guido honey, please put it on ice, I know you secretly read this every day. ;)

Giotto
01-23-08, 18:08
the GF and I will be at the pool party saturday night.
...Mr. Vice President,

oh no, not you again...

Good, that I am not there...I am on a tour through Thailand with The Traveler (you might remember him, he wrote already 146 reports in this thread), from Doi Inthanon to Khun Yuam and from Mae Hong Son to Chiang Dao. Though we have different ideas about vacation (I am basically the sex tourist and pimp, and he wants to learn the Thai language and visit his relatives here) we have some common interest in the stock market and politics.

Later then we might meet Petemcc in Pattaya.

Have a nice Swimming Pool Party :):):) !!!

Giotto

Giotto
01-23-08, 18:41
This is my first post here, but I have to admit, it is very nice forum indeed. Since I am already in Bangkok, I'll pay a visit to the famous sports bar and I'll be happy to see some of you guys. In fact, Sat 26th January, there is FA Cup 4th Round, my favorite team Liverpool is playing and I really appreciate if the game is on the screens.
Deja Vu,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your first report here

On Saturday 26th of January there is the Swimming Pool Party here at Livingstone's Lodge. Makes sense that you come here - we will for sure show the Liverpool game on the screen.

Hope to see you soon.

Giotto

Petemcc
01-23-08, 18:59
Later then we might meet Petemcc in Pattaya.

Giotto
I arrive on Friday, I'll buy you a drink if you're there, I can afford it at Pattaya prices.

Traveler1234
01-23-08, 19:08
the GF and I will be at the pool party saturday night. Hope to meet some of you bums.
T1234, if you are there, you owe me a bottle of DP.

I think we miss each other again - not landing till Jan 30th.

Giotto - does the tv in the bar get True Vision T4 channel? I know this is a very American thing but Monday morning, Feb 5th is Super Bowl and I'd like to catch a little of it before heading to office that day. If not, will have to find a short time room for Sunday night....:D

Giotto
01-23-08, 19:34

Giotto - does the tv in the bar get True Vision T4 channel? I know this is a very American thing but Monday morning, Feb 5th is Super Bowl and I'd like to catch a little of it before heading to office that day. If not, will have to find a short time room for Sunday night....:DMr. Marketing Director,

We have UBC - we should have that channel. Furthermore we have 10 South African Super Sports channels, and one of those will for sure show the Super Bowl...let's check that out when you are here.

Looking forward to seeing you soon :) !

Giotto

Giotto
01-23-08, 19:35
I arrive on Friday, I'll buy you a drink if you're there, I can afford it at Pattaya prices.Petemcc,

Appreciated :) !

Giotto

Traveler1234
01-23-08, 20:23
Mr. Marketing Director,
We have UBC - we should have that channel.
Looking forward to seeing you soon :) !
Giotto

Mr. Chairman:

Is there a Valentine's Day party planned?

I just got email from client, informing me he's retiring and doing a farewell tour, along with his replacement. He asked me if i was free Feb 14th for dinner in Bkk. He normally stays at Novotel Lotus. In order to maintain an air of respectability, when I return, might have to stay at Novotel Lotus or least book a room there ;)

But I assume the dungeon is free for extracurricular activities - want to invite him over for a farewell 'drink'?

1Ball
01-24-08, 00:32

sorry we constantly seem to be missing each other by a day or 2.
No problem not being there though, PM Guido about the bubbly, and I am sure he can have it in an ice bucket waiting in the room. just charge it off to a client. ;)

And the TV Sunday afternoon is reserved for the Australian open final.

Traveler1234
01-24-08, 01:06
No problem not being there though, PM Guido about the bubbly, and I am sure he can have it in an ice bucket waiting in the room. just charge it off to a client. ;)
And the TV Sunday afternoon is reserved for the Australian open final.

The DP - please have Guido charge it to my marketing budget.

Sunday afternoon - I totally agree, aussie final. Monday 6 am is Super Bowl (you'll be cuddled up getting a 2nd, 3rd or 4th pop and won't mind, right?).

:D

1Ball
01-24-08, 01:14
T1234, you need to get your sports sussed out correctly.
The ozzie final is on the 27th.

I think you were absent from the last Board of Director's meeting, where it was unanimously agreed that the marketing budget for 2007 had been grossly abused. So it has been reduced from the princely sum of 83 Baht to 65 Bt for 2008. And Giotto comped me 1/3 of a bowl of soup in advance, and is taking it out of your budget. Sorry.

so don't worry, I will have Guido charge the DP to your room.

Thanks pal, you are the best. My GF thinks so too, she loves Dom Perignon.

Traveler1234
01-24-08, 02:33
I think you were absent from the last Board of Director's meeting, where it was unanimously agreed that the marketing budget for 2007 had been grossly abused. So it has been reduced from the princely sum of 83 Baht to 65 Bt for 2008. And Giotto comped me 1/3 of a bowl of soup in advance, and is taking it out of your budget. Sorry.

WTF, you guys allowed Petemecc to join the Board? I quit!

Giotto
01-24-08, 04:44
...Dear Board Members, Mr. Vice President, Mr. Marketing Director, Sir Duniawala,

This reminds me that our finances are really a mess - everybody (especially all board members :( ) spends money, and nobody is watching the budgets. DP for breakfast, lunch and dinner - that's ok, but why filling up the Jacuzzis with it, a cheaper brand would do it either.

For that reason I was looking for a candidate to take over the resort of finances as CFO. First I discussed the issue with Piper1, who was basically in line with my ideas about not using DP for bathing, but he wanted to spend all that money for the dungeon... furthermore he suggested to close down the Sports Lounge and NOT to build the Presidential Suite but a Kindergarten to attrack more families with kids to visit Livingstone's Lodge. That was the moment when I stepped back and looked for a new candidate :) .

Just a few days ago I found one: Passinthrough. He is experienced in dealing with financial issues and will get our budget problems fixed.

On our next meeting I will therefor seek the support of the board to approve Passinthrough as the new CFO of "The Club of the Bestards".

Giotto

- President -

Fon Tok
01-24-08, 08:07
Deja Vu,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your first report here

On Saturday 26th of January there is the Swimming Pool Party here at Livingstone's Lodge. Makes sense that you come here - we will for sure show the Liverpool game on the screen.

Hope to see you soon.

GiottoA few nights back, I had a personal pre-show of the sexy outfits (black-on-black) for the pool party. I can only think that the pool water will be boiling!

My only regret is that I cannot be there...please save a little bit for my return.

Yin Yang
01-24-08, 12:30
Yin Yang,

LOL, I see what you mean, the only thing men and women have in common is the On-Off switch :) !

Giotto

Yeah, the only problem being that this switch is sometimes hard to find :D

Duniawala
01-24-08, 17:53
Dear Board Members, Mr. Vice President, Mr. Marketing Director, Sir Duniawala,

This reminds me that our finances are really a mess - everybody (especially all board members :( ) spends money, and nobody is watching the budgets. DP for breakfast, lunch and dinner - that's ok, but why filling up the Jacuzzis with it, a cheaper brand would do it either.

For that reason I was looking for a candidate to take over the resort of finances as CFO. First I discussed the issue with Piper1, who was basically in line with my ideas about not using DP for bathing, but he wanted to spend all that money for the dungeon... furthermore he suggested to close down the Sports Lounge and NOT to build the Presidential Suite but a Kindergarten to attrack more families with kids to visit Livingstone's Lodge. That was the moment when I stepped back and looked for a new candidate :) .

Just a few days ago I found one: Passinthrough. He is experienced in dealing with financial issues and will get our budget problems fixed.

On our next meeting I will therefor seek the support of the board to approve Passinthrough as the new CFO of "The Club of the Bestards".

Giotto

- President -

New CFO? Great Dr. G. Now, even the 65 B budget for the Marketing Director is gone. Now will Passingthruogh be staying? :D

Of course, PT is welcome to be the CFO, as long as my dungeon budget is untouched (even though it's a measly 2 B).

Will be arriving on Feb 4, and will be there for 3-4 days. Would love to get together with all the board members.

Deja Vu
01-24-08, 19:11
Sounds great, I just wondering, is all the rooms full for 26th. It will be great if I can continue the party in the room :)

M P Lurker
01-25-08, 00:45
Mr. Chairman:

I just got email from client, informing me he's retiring and doing a farewell tour, along with his replacement. He asked me if i was free Feb 14th for dinner in Bkk. He normally stays at Novotel Lotus. In order to maintain an air of respectability, when I return, might have to stay at Novotel Lotus or least book a room there ;)

But I assume the dungeon is free for extracurricular activities - want to invite him over for a farewell 'drink'?
The Novotel really sting you for Internet access. I forget exactly but a few hundred Baht per day. L Lodge has free internet. Important for addicts.

1Ball
01-25-08, 03:04
Too late, Piper, Guido already spanked me last night.

Piper1
01-25-08, 03:12
I'm jealous. :(

Giotto
01-25-08, 05:16
Too late, Piper, Guido already spanked me last night.Mr. Vice President,

I was surprised about YOU and GUIDO last night, too. First, when you both met each other, welcoming each other, hugging, hugging ... I thought for a while we would see an act on the floor of the hotel lobby in front of all customers and staff... and then later this spanking around the pool ... and the way you looked at each other all evening.

Anyway, our CCTV cameras were on, I have all that on video, may be I can upload the interesting parts of that movie :):):).

Giotto

Giotto
01-25-08, 05:26
Giotto - I think 1Ball is getting too philosophical in his old age. He needs a good spanking. Pay my airfare, and I'll come and sort him out.Pipeman,

Please, I need help with this guy, get you a ticket and come over here. Payment will be organized (charged to his room).

Giotto

Giotto
01-25-08, 06:08
...Mr. Marketing Director,

There will not be a party, but usually Valentine's Day ends up with a huge party :):) . Two reasons for that:

Firstly we offer our Valentine's Day Gala Dinner every year, candle light around the pool, and the gentlemen buying red roses for the ladies :) - we have to take care of the fact that this is the very day of each year when every man must PRETEND that he is very romantic (and not only interested in the daily 30 min. olympic bed activities with his wife, girlfriend, gik or - whatever).

Secondly it is MY BIRTHDAY!!! That usually ends up with a huge staff party. The staff party usually ends up with half of the staff being completely knocked out. And the final outcome is that the next day Livingstone's Lodge is basically run with emergengy survival plans :(.

A day later then everything returns to normal :). Life is hard ...

Giotto

Giotto
01-25-08, 11:14
Sounds great, I just wondering, is all the rooms full for 26th. It will be great if I can continue the party in the room :)Deja Vu,

Still some rooms available :) .

Giotto

Traveler1234
01-25-08, 15:04
On a very well read and respected traveler forum, flyertalk.com, saw this post this morning:
http://flyertalk.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9126630&postcount=1

OP stayed there with his family ;)

1Ball
01-26-08, 03:43
During the last board of directors meeting, Giotto complained revenue was down. We cut the marketing budget, but that was not enough. We decided a completely new Livingstone brochure was in order. What better way to attract new business than to show the smiling faces of the Chairman, the Vice President, The TQM, and Sir.

So here, in all it's glory, is the cover of the new brochure. I am a bit shy, so decided to hide myself behind my Foster Grants. TQM is to my right, Sir to my left, and we all know the Chairman doesnt like to go in the pool, so he didn't even want get his feet wet.