PDA

View Full Version : Giotto's Lodge in Bangkok

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Giotto
01-26-08, 16:57
What better way to attract new business than to show the smiling faces of the Chairman, the Vice President, The TQM, and Sir.

He is a pain in the ass (arse), this Vice President. And he has so ugly legs :) !

Giotto

Duniawala
01-27-08, 08:36
He is a pain in the ass (arse), this Vice President. And he has so ugly legs :) !

Giotto
But come on, Dr. G. They are nice, gorgeous ugly legs. I know they are your type.:)

Giotto
01-27-08, 12:18
But come on, Dr. G. They are nice, gorgeous ugly legs. I know they are your type.:)Sir,

Easy for you to simply write this post - I SEE THIS ULTRA-UGLY LEGS EVERY DAY at the moment :) ...

Giotto

Giotto
01-28-08, 16:56
And that is the problem, Tansak. He talks for the sake of talking.
Mr. Vice President,

It is already after 9 pm - late - shouldn't you be in bed :):) ?

Giotto

1Ball
01-28-08, 17:10
Mr. Vice President,

It is already after 9 pm - late - shouldn't you be in bed :):) ?
Giotto
Mrs G came up to tuck me in. What should I do? She doesn't want to leave.
Please come get her. This is embarrassing.

Auntie Guido
01-28-08, 17:14
Mrs G came up to tuck me in. I'll send her back down in a couple of hours.Mr. Vice President,

Just to make it clear: It was me who tucked you in. Will be right back after getting more lube.

AG

Giotto
01-28-08, 19:12
Just to make it clear: It was me who tucked you in. Will be right back after getting more lube.
Auntie Guido,

LOL, now things become clearer ... Mr. Vice President ... :):):) ...

ROTFLMAO!!!

Auntie Guido,

Welcome to the forum, and thank you very much for your first report! Is it possible that I know you :)?

OK, after a short MANAGEMENT meeting I found out that Livingstone's Lodge has now two posting members in this forum: Auntie Guido and the pimp!

Cannot believe all that :)!

Giotto

Giotto
01-28-08, 19:41
Oh, Auntie Guido, I don't need a tucking service when I visit the Lodge next week. Good to see you on the board though.Sir,

You are Livingstone's Lodge TQM Manager. I expect your test results the day after your arrival.

The "auntie" (LMAO) will wait in your room on arrival :).

Giotto

PS: All other hotels in Bangkok are completely [over]booked :):):)!

Traveler1234
01-28-08, 21:38
So let's give this foolish discussions a rest. We are in Thailand to fuck and NOT fuck with each other.:D

Best quote of 2008 ;)

Duniawala
01-29-08, 00:27
Sir,

You are Livingstone's Lodge TQM Manager. I expect your test results the day after your arrival.

The "auntie" (LMAO) will wait in your room on arrival :).

Giotto

PS: All other hotels in Bangkok are completely [over]booked :):):)!
Auntie Guido's service is only for VPs and above. And if the VP is delighted, who am I to test 'her' services. Auntie has passed all the requirements.:)

1Ball
01-29-08, 01:19
Mr. Vice President,

AG
That was you? Oh my Buddha! I thought it was Mrs G scratching me with her baby finger.........

1Ball
01-29-08, 01:51
PS: Damned,, I have no idea where the "auntie" is at this moment...
Look behind you. ;)

Giotto
01-29-08, 05:12
That was you? Oh my Buddha! I thought it was Mrs G scratching me with her baby finger.........Mr. Vice President,

That's disgusting. I retire.

Auntie Guido, can you please take over ... :)

Giotto

Duniawala
01-29-08, 06:48
That was you? Oh my Buddha! I thought it was Mrs G scratching me with her baby finger.........
What's a baby finger?

1Ball
01-29-08, 07:51
What's a baby finger?
A pinky finger, or the outside finger. A very small finger.

Giotto
01-29-08, 10:05
The Vice President left ... the "auntie" is with him in the taxi to send him to the airport.

No idea whether the "auntie" will ever return :) ...

Giotto

Giotto
01-31-08, 06:46
The Marketing Director arrived at the Lodge.

Red carpets everywhere, as usual :) .

Giotto

Duniawala
02-01-08, 05:30

Giotto
The Marketing Director arrived and it's all quiet on the Eastern Front. What gives? Is everybody in the dungeon? :)

Traveler1234
02-01-08, 08:42

Giotto

I regret to 'report' that the marketing director has been busy with his day job the first 48 hours here, and averaging less than 4 hrs a sleep first two nights. Late night calls from family and office - my fault for sleeping alone :(

My goal is to get back early today, catch some sleep and have 11 pm wakeup call from the sports lounge. I will admit to having stopped by for a game of pool last night and seeing quite a few new and young darlings.

I am also going to make my virgin trip to Chiang Mai and rumor has it my host has a young guest already checked into my hotel room....so much for the hardship of my day job!

Giotto
02-01-08, 14:00
The CFO is back, too. This bestard...

He showed up late in the Sports Lounge last night, the Marketing Director had retired to bed already. But he brought in a gang of brothers, everybody already in a quite good mood. And the party started...

Suddenly the bar rocked. I moved to the DJ station, to select the right music. I had red wine all night - and then this CFO bestard filled me up with Tequila...headache, still now.

We were dancing until 3:30, most of the customers did not even want to leave then. I like this kind of parties - good, that it happens only once a month or so :) ...

Giotto

Traveler1234
02-02-08, 21:39
Chiang Rai service sucks. We landed on time, checked in Dusit Thani Resort, got great room, had great lunch by the river, three girls came over 7 pm. None spoke a word of english but who cares....

I grabbed a young sweet thing to my room, she locked the bathroom door to shower, came out, asked for condom and faked moans/groans for 10 minutes before i got my nut cracked. Left hand would have been more enjoyable. Only saving grace was finally went to bed at decent hour and got some much needed sleep.

Playing at some golf course later - maybe some action with the caddy in the woods? :)

Thank god had a long evening session in room 115 before catching chiang rai flight. The double-jacuzzi was great, but the bed needs a new mattress (probably 1Ball and the duck again!). My laptop giving me problems but hope to post a couple of censored shots with the my gal when i return tonigt.

Hope this gets us back to the subject of sex.....

T1234
aka Marketing Director
and part time Pimp

PS
Met PassinThrough same morning at breakfast, good guy, second the motion for his entry as CFO and a Board seat-he's headed to 1Ball's second home and suggested pm for get together. And of course Sir Duni arrives Monday.

Petemcc
02-03-08, 06:54
Well fellow board members, it looks like I’ve been a prick and need to eat my words.

Last night, accompanied by my overnight **** rental from Pattaya, I had dinner and a few beers with Mr G himself and the lovely Mrs G.

Giotto showed me around the place and discussed his strategies and concepts for Livingstones.

Can I just say right away, it is a true oasis in the middle of the madness that is Bangkok. Walking of the soi through that arch way is like walking into a different world. The entire, almost open plan nature of the place, makes it feel like a true sanctuary.

We dined by the pool, and Mrs G recommended some dishes. If you like fish, I can thoroughly recommend the Sea Bass fried in black pepper. It sounds like nothing special, but believe me, it is exquisite.

Looking around Giotto’s place, I was able to contrast it with the place I was staying for 800/night in Soi 22. What I had did me, it had a bed, aircon and ensuite, but that was about it. I suppose for 1000 baht more, which is only 5 bottles of delicious wheat beer (served there), it’s well worth the extra money.
The rooms I was shown all looked clean and functional, and in fact the whole complex looked like it was also clean and functional.

The ladies were pretty nice too, though G tells me a large number of the stunners are almost permanently barfined! The one thing I did have a problem with is the smoking. Being a non-smoker in a country where smoking is banned in indoor places, I am not used to it, and after a week in Pattaya, my lungs have become rather irritated. I would prefer not to sit in a smoke filled room, but is that’s where the girls are, then I suppose that’s how it has to be.

Having said that, and having spoken to G about his ideas and thoughts, I realise that the type of guest they attract is usually a businessman, who would not think twice about blowing 10-20K baht a night on drinks, dinner and ladies, and many come to G’s place to relax and unwind. I surmise that many may smoke, so fair enough.

Clearly, the place has a bit of class about it, and is designed to keep Pattaya-loving scum out. That is Giotto’s aim, to provide a relaxing environment without scum, and apart from my visit last night, I think he does a pretty good job.

Sure, for someone like me, anything more than a night at Livingstones would be unthinkable because I simply do not have the budget. However, I can say for certain that next time I’m on my way through, I’ll save up all my baht and definitely spend a night there.

Giotto, you’re a nice man and a decent man, and thanks for the olive branch. Your wife is lovely, the place is lovely and even Guido is lovely. Thank you once again, and I publicly apologise for all the wrong things I said about Livingstones-I got it very wrong, and I hope you accept my apology.

Cheers.

Petemcc

NicFrenchy
02-03-08, 10:13
Winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special olympics, even if you win you are still a retard!

Revcolinn
02-03-08, 15:26
Without going over the top I think this report from Petecc is tribute to the true nature of mature men.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that these two fine, intellegent, like minded people could resolve their issues so amicably.

You are a tribute to reconciliation and I send you my congratulations

Start a consulting consuting company and lend your help to kenya, palestine, sri lanka, sudan and what looks like potential danger in kosova.

Well done guys and I hope you keep the state of peace.

Rev

Giotto
02-03-08, 17:56
Well fellow board members, it looks like I’ve been a prick and need to eat my words.
Petemcc,

you prick :), how is Singapore?

Yes, we had a good time last night, and I think it had lasted longer if you had not that early flight and that tired "overnight **** rental from Pattaya" (good one :) )... As information for the readers, I have sent a PM to Petemcc to get in here when he is in Bangkok, to have a drink together, and he replied within hours that he will come. And he came! Nothing more to say.

We discussed the past a bit, and I explained Livingstone's business model, and we did not encounter major differences in our opinions. Petemcc is a honest straight forward guy with a blinding smile on his face - on each finger of his hand he has at least 5 girlfriends here in Thailand ...

Petemcc has a quite stressful job at the moment - I don't want to go into details here -, and this was mentioned as a possible reason for some strange reports of the past. I gave him the recommendation to fix a sticker at his computer at home: "No ISG reports after 3 am in the morning!" ---

...the type of guest they attract is usually a businessman, who would not think twice about blowing 10-20K baht a night on drinks, dinner and ladies, ...Now, if only those guys come here we would not survive either. We have many customers coming in drinking a few drafts, buying one or two ladydrinks, and not even spending 1 k. Nothing wrong with that. The guys with this huge budgets usuall go to the real high class places (Pegasus, Piano, Forte, Caribean etc. etc. ).

Clearly, the place has a bit of class about it, and is designed to keep Pattaya-loving scum out. That is Giotto’s aim, to provide a relaxing environment without scum, and apart from my visit last night, I think he does a pretty good job.LOL! Thanks. Knowing him a bit now I can imagine the smile on his face when he was sitting behind the computer writing this chapter.

I would say it differently, as yesterday night: We all have our budgets, and it is nothing wrong with that.

...Thank you once again, and I publicly apologise for all the wrong things I said about Livingstones-I got it very wrong, and I hope you accept my apology.Accepted, and no reason to discuss this issue any further.

Thanks for coming by yesterday, I really had a good time. And I was impressed by the way you accepted my "Peace-PM" before and showed up here.

Hope you see you again soon here in Bangkok (for one day) / Pattaya (for one week) :)!

Giotto

Darth Luca
02-03-08, 18:29
Hi all,

Today I have checked in to the Livingstone's. Room is superb. Clean and large with all the things you would ever need. Because of a long flight and some problems at airport (all my fault, I have forgot my wallet and passport at the change office and realized when trying to buy a sim card)

As a newbie in Bangkok and as I'm working at one of the biggest airports of Europe' I wanted to go to hotel from airport with public transport. I just wanted to prove myself I could)

So here it is: Take the shuttle bus to the bus terminal, and take the bus no 522. Get off at the first BTS station and take the BTS. 4th stop is the Livingstone's. Whole trip cost 60 BHT. I even meet a girl at the bus and she gave me her number to meet)

No action today since I am very tired to do anything. But keep an eye to the Bangkok section cause I will report daily.

By the way thanks to everyone who has posted to this forum. I took a walk and I could easyly find everywhere bye the notes I have taken from the forum.

Piper1
02-03-08, 18:49
I was literally laughing out loud when reading Pete's Pattaya report - one of the best rollicking reports I've seen on ISG in ages. Full of life and full of fun. I especially liked the line about being upstairs, finishing a shag, and wanting to get straight back downstairs for the chicken curry. LOL. Good to have your priorities right. :)

Pete - you're a crazy Scot ;) but you have fun when you can. I like that.

PS - you're uglier than I thought.

Traveler1234
02-04-08, 02:29
Golf was good, some real cuties at the club house and wish I could have more time with them.

Visited the only MP in town as we had couple of hours before our flight home. Can't recommend to anyone - would suggest if anyone ever visits Chiang Rai to bring your own.

Soapie, all in service 1600, saw one milf that was even doable, rest garbage. Left side were 40-50 yr olds, papassan suggested #63 for 2 hrs of back breaking, bone cracking massage....500 plus 'mandatory 200 tip? But highly recommended.

Air Asia was fine although they cancelled out outbound on Sat and we had to take later flight. In bound, 1 hr delay so didn't get back till close to 1 am last night. Bar was hopping but I was too tired and wanted to get up this morning for Super Bowl!

Petemcc
02-04-08, 03:21
I was literally laughing out loud when reading Pete's Pattaya report - one of the best rollicking reports I've seen on ISG in ages. Full of life and full of fun. I especially liked the line about being upstairs, finishing a shag, and wanting to get straight back downstairs for the chicken curry. LOL. Good to have your priorities right. :)

Pete - you're a crazy Scot ;) but you have fun when you can. I like that.

PS - you're uglier than I thought.

Ehm, I'm Irish actually, and yeah, I'm uglier than I thought too, still a hansum man though.

Pete

Petemcc
02-04-08, 03:23
Without going over the top I think this report from Petecc is tribute to the true nature of mature men.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that these two fine, intellegent, like minded people could resolve their issues so amicably.

You are a tribute to reconciliation and I send you my congratulations

Start a consulting consuting company and lend your help to kenya, palestine, sri lanka, sudan and what looks like potential danger in kosova.

Well done guys and I hope you keep the state of peace.

Rev

Thank you for your comments. It is amazing what can be achieved and settled over a beer or two!
regards
Pete

Traveler1234
02-04-08, 06:17
Good management practices usually dictates that executives don’t fratenize with staff. It is worse when it’s an older more senior exec hitting on one of the younger juniors of the opposite sex.

However, in an attempt to get this thread back on track and to prepare for the arrival of Sir Duni (by the way the front desk informed me he checked in earlier this morning and is probably napping), I made the special effort to get to know one of new and rising stars in the Sports Bar. There are a couple of others on my list but I suspect will not have the time nor energy this trip.

In trying to keep some respect for rules, I’ve masked the real identify of this poor young female, and promised not to post any compromising pictures. But I did convince her to test drive the double jacuzzi in Room 115 (other regulars might have enjoyed this in past stays).

Giotto
02-04-08, 06:36
Sir Duniawala, TQM director, arrived at the Lodge.

Red carpets, as usual :) .

Giotto

Giotto
02-04-08, 09:50
All,

I have created a new thread "The Traveler's Kindergarten" and moved around 80 reports (!) over there. Please notice the purpose of that thread:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=703496&postcount=15

My apologies to all of you who replied and got involved in this discussion, and find their reports now moved to this thread.

I wish to END the discussion in this thread with the following statement:

Livingstone's main business is the hotel business. Additionally we have two restaurants (Thai Food, Steak House), the Sports Lounge (bar), a pub (full size pool table) and a function room (conferences, events).

The bar-fine business usually contributes to less than 1 % of our turnover, it's really not that interesting. We don't care whether our guests sleep alone, bring in their girlfriends of wives, find girls in other bars or discos or bar-fine girls from the Sports Lounge. All this are private decisions of our customers, and it is not our business to get involved into that.

As many hotels in Bangkok Livingstone's Lodge is guest-friendly. I know from my own experience as a business traveler that men sometimes sleep alone and sometimes not. There is no walk of shame, we consider all that as a part of the individual freedom of each single guest. We expect a reasonable behaviour from everybody - the individual freedom to do whatever a guests wants to do ends where the freedom of other guests or staff is affected. It is that easy.

Livingstone's Lodge is not a brothel.

Giotto

Giotto
02-04-08, 10:46
So here it is: Take the shuttle bus to the bus terminal, and take the bus no 522. Get off at the first BTS station and take the BTS. 4th stop is the Livingstone's. Whole trip cost 60 BHT. I even meet a girl at the bus and she gave me her number to meet)
Darth Luca,

Welcome to the Lodge, and thank you very much for the imformation how to get from the airport to the Lodge with public transport. Is the contact address of a girl included in the price for the ticket :) ?

Looking forward to reading your reports in the Bangkok thread!

Giotto

1Ball
02-04-08, 21:02
G, glad to see you finally took some action, and created a kindergarden thread. Or is it kindergarten, in the Motherland?

So let's get back to the important stuff. T1234, didn't you have a cucumber somewhere in that hot tub in 115?

Giotto
02-05-08, 07:05
So let's get back to the important stuff. T1234, didn't you have a cucumber somewhere in that hot tub in 115?Mr. Vice President,

No idea, but yesterday he crashed early, after the Superbowl :) ...

Giotto

Giotto
02-05-08, 07:11
This is report No. 3000. Should I open a bottle of champagne?

Or may be rename my handle to "Nibu Giotto" or "Giotto Raphael"?

Giotto

PS: OK, let's forget the 2995 useless ones...and count it as 5 :) !

Pheasant
02-05-08, 07:54
Hi Giotto,

Are you showing the 6 Nations rugby tournament in the sports bar? I will be in BKK from tomorrow for about a week and hope to be able to watch a little.

Cheers

Traveler1234
02-05-08, 08:25
WTF, my big brothers watching over me :)

Mr. Chairman - are we going to Soi Cowboy with Mr. TQM for live lesbian show tonight? I believe Mrs. Chairman gave her permission for the boys night out.

I'll be down around 8 for dinner and then well rested for the 9:30 pm show.

I think if Mr. VP leaves now, he can make it in time for the second show.

Mr. Vice President,

No idea, but yesterday he crashed early, after the Superbowl :) ...

Giotto

Giotto
02-05-08, 12:09
Mr. Chairman - are we going to Soi Cowboy with Mr. TQM for live lesbian show tonight? I believe Mrs. Chairman gave her permission for the boys night out.
...Mr. Marketing Director,

Can you please ask her again? :):):)

Giotto

Giotto
02-05-08, 17:31
Hi Giotto,

Are you showing the 6 Nations rugby tournament in the sports bar? I will be in BKK from tomorrow for about a week and hope to be able to watch a little.

CheersPheasant,

Sure - if it is not on the screens you ask the staff to change to channel S1 (Super Sports 1, South Africa). That is the Rugby channel!

Giotto

Sonic Bam
02-05-08, 19:41
Giotto,

You couldn't get Six Nations rugby in the Sports Bar last March. Tried every channel with one of the staff for the final day's matches of the tournament to no avail. St Patricks Day as well if I remember correctly.

Pheasant, if you can't get them in the Lodge, I watched the games in the Dubliner diagonally across Sukh from Soi 33. At least I think it is the Dubliner, maybe got the name wrong, memory a bit hazy by the time the matches all finished and St Pat's had wound down a bit. I will need to find bars in Phi Phi and Phuket for Scotland's last two games this year. Tough job but somebody has to do it.

Traveler1234
02-06-08, 01:31
Mr. Marketing Director,

Can you please ask her again? :):):)

Giotto

I quietly exited the bar at 10 pm to sleep and heard the Mrs. call my name....will make sure to get her approval later today.

Let's plan on going out tonight for a drink and 10 pm show, even if Mr. TQM is busy with his girl....I fly out to see the family early Thursday morning.

Duniawala
02-06-08, 05:14
I quietly exited the bar at 10 pm to sleep and heard the Mrs. call my name....will make sure to get her approval later today.

Let's plan on going out tonight for a drink and 10 pm show, even if Mr. TQM is busy with his girl....I fly out to see the family early Thursday morning.
So we are going out tonight at 10 p.m.. (i,e) Wednesday night right? I am so confused with the time changes. Let me know if I missed it.

The pool at the Lodge is very bright and sparkling. A job well done. Unfortunately, I don't swim.

The Bar is quite busy and the girls love to eat, drink and be merry and beat the shit out of you in pool. I was beating the Marketing Director till he teamed up with one of the ladies

On another note, a lesson learnt (again), the more beautiful a girl is, the more disappointment you will get. Think I will stick to the ugly ones.

The weather is great here. One more day to go before I fly out Thursday afternoon. If there are any ISG punters here come on over for a drink at the bar at 7 p.m. today, The first round on me. The Marketing Director takes over from there. :)

Giotto
02-06-08, 06:00
You couldn't get Six Nations rugby in the Sports Bar last March. ...
Sonic Bam,

I checked the TV schedule, and SS1 shows the Six Nation tournament. So we should have it on the screens in the Sports Lounge and the rooms.

The next matches are on Saturday (if I checked correctly), Wales vs. Scotland at 9 pm (not sure, I have SA times in the schedule) and France vs. Ireland at 11 pm.

Giotto

M P Lurker
02-06-08, 08:39

If going to SW, then little Miss J is recommended.
She is probably the best dancer, swaying sensuously like a snake.
Does a few shows too.

Pheasant
02-06-08, 17:47
Sonic Bam,

The next matches are on Saturday (if I checked correctly), Wales vs. Scotland at 9 pm (not sure, I have SA times in the schedule) and France vs. Ireland at 11 pm.

GiottoI will try and make it, assuming I can figure out the schedule (is it SA time or BKK local time?), on Saturday evening for a game.

Cheers

Member #3428
02-06-08, 20:24
Maybe I'm way behind times but did part of the web site change??

Anyways, this part of the site looks fresher and cleaner.

http://www.livingstones.co.th/boutique-lodge/index.php

and loaded up faster for me too :)

The old site directory

http://www.livingstones.co.th/index.php

Still loads up so so so slow for me....

Giotto
02-07-08, 07:34
The Bar is quite busy and the girls love to eat, drink and be merry and beat the shit out of you in pool. I was beating the Marketing Director till he teamed up with one of the ladies

On another note, a lesson learnt (again), the more beautiful a girl is, the more disappointment you will get. Think I will stick to the ugly ones.
Sir,

LOL, yep, I made the same experience before. And I don't pick the most beautiful ones either - it usually doesn't work out.

We didn't make it to Soi Cowboy - everybody is simply too busy. A few games of pool, some chat in the bar, and then some issues come up again. High season, the hotel full, a completely new set or problems.

Yesterday we were overbooked - the first time since we opened. Agoda had simply send 2 more customers, though we had closed the contingent. We organized 2 rooms to fix the problem, occupancy right 10x % yesterday :).

Then the Dragon came in yesterday night, Chinese New Year. Noisy, jumping around and collecting THB notes from everybody ... as usual.

Busy here at the moment, very busy.

Giotto

Giotto
02-08-08, 08:23
I will try and make it, assuming I can figure out the schedule (is it SA time or BKK local time?), on Saturday evening for a game.

CheersPheasant,

Yes, that was my problem, too. I think the time for the Wales vs. Scotland game was 4 pm South African time. And I added 5 hours - which might be wrong, i checked it with a time zone website, it should be 7 hours difference.

That makes it 11 pm on Saturday, when that match is starting.

Somebody there in South Africa, who can confirm this?

Giotto

Sonic Bam
02-08-08, 09:17
Giotto/Pheasant

Wales v Scotland kicks off 2:00pm in Cardiff (I'm flying there this evening for the game, hangover booked for Monday and Tuesday) so 9:00pm Bangkok time.

South Africa 2hrs ahead of UK and 5hrs behind Bangkok. This ties up with what you say below:

2:00pm UK time, 4:00pm SA time but 9:00pm Bangkok.

Pheasant, good luck explaining the rules to the ladies and Giotto - I think he had problems with cricket let alone rugby.

Pheasant
02-08-08, 12:42
Pheasant,

Yes, that was my problem, too. I think the time for the Wales vs. Scotland game was 4 pm South African time. And I added 5 hours - which might be wrong, i checked it with a time zone website, it should be 7 hours difference.

That makes it 11 pm on Saturday, when that match is starting.

Somebody there in South Africa, who can confirm this?

GiottoGiotto,

OK, here we go - according to this website: http://www.rbs6nations.com/en/home.php the first game is at 14h00 local time (Scotland?) and the second game is at 17h00 local time (France). If I am not totally mistaken, that would make it 21h00 and 23h00 BKK time? Anyone care to confirm?

Cheers.

Pheasant
02-09-08, 04:17
Pheasant, good luck explaining the rules to the ladies and Giotto - I think he had problems with cricket let alone rugby.I find explaining rugby to non-fans relatively simple ". Take ball, run accross line and plonk it down, tackle only man with ball, no obvious punching or ball-grabbing etc. " we'll see how I get along. I believe Thailand has a 7s side? I think I have seen them at the HK 7s?

As for cricket, now that is a whole different story, I agree. I think you need to be born into a cricket country to really understand it. I manage to get by having lived in such countries for many years, but I get blank-stares when I try to explain both the concept and the joy for the game.

Have fun in Cardiff!

Cheers

Giotto
02-09-08, 12:22
Pheasant, good luck explaining the rules to the ladies and Giotto - I think he had problems with cricket let alone rugby.Sonic Bam,

LOL, I finally understood Rugby ...

And even Cricket - had some Indian guys coming in during the Cricket World Cup, explaining to me all the rules again and again - damned is that a boring game.

I still stick with football (soccer)!

Giotto

Petemcc
02-09-08, 20:22
Yes Mr G, unfortunately I have convinced my wife that I need to spend more time in Pattaya at the end of June( to use up my annual leave), and I shall have to spend a night in Livingstones.
I very much look forward to it, having seen the facilities, and can but ask that you have your best girls set aside for my perusal, for the want of picking one for a romantic dinner and night of horizontal aerobics, because the smoke thing and me doesn't mix.

I look forward to your esteemed company, and a good night, which will probably be spent in the bar rather than the bed, knowing our affection for Wheat beer.

Cheers

petemcc

PassinThrough
02-10-08, 06:07
Hello friends,

I have been traveling and with out internet for a little while so I have a lot of catching up to do but first I want to post about the tour or tours.

Last Night Mr. G took a couple of us on a tour of the seedier side of Bangkok after hours. We headed out after 1:00 AM and our first stop was for a burger outside Nana. The cooked meat was the best thing out there, with the lady boys coming in a distant second. The parking lot had more guys looking around than girls and half the girls there were tying to sell beer. I have read a number of reports about how great Nana parking lot is after hours. All I can say is that must have been a long time ago. Now it is full of sat and desperate looking guys and girls that are the fourth tier at best. It is not worth checking out again.

From Nana we walked across Suk and made a pass through the Grace Hotel and the famous Coffee Shop "If you can't get laid there you can't get laid anywhere in the world" I believe that is true, but the real question is "would you want to get laid by anyone there?" The hotel is filled with middle age men and handicapped beggers. It has a smell of age and misuse. The girls, at least I believe most of them were, made Tammy Faye Baker look tasteful. They wore tons of makeup to hade everything and were old and fat. Not the best advertising. From there we walked around and through the Arab section which has restaurants that smelled great and were recommended by Mr. G. We walked over to the Beer Garden which was closed and past many of the "highlights" of Bangkok. We went into Spice Club and I thought it was pretty nice.

Spice Club is a late night disco not far from Nana. It was packed and the music was blasting. The base was so loud that you felt it as much as heard it. There were a lot of really good looking women in there drinking and walking around. They were not being aggressive in finding company but they were available. I got the impression that they were there for fun but if someone showed an interest they would say goodbye to their friends in a heartbeat. The location of the club is a bit seedy but once inside it was a lot of fun. From there we walked past dozens of food stalls and down some small alleys with people trying to entice you for a massage or other things. It was a view of Bangkok that I had only see small parts of but which is fascinating.

Thanks Mr. G for the tour. I am happy that the lady boys chose someone else to hit on (no not G). :-)

PIT

Giotto
02-10-08, 08:46
Yes Mr G, unfortunately I have convinced my wife that I need to spend more time in Pattaya at the end of June( to use up my annual leave), and I shall have to spend a night in Livingstones.
I very much look forward to it, having seen the facilities, and can but ask that you have your best girls set aside for my perusal, for the want of picking one for a romantic dinner and night of horizontal aerobics, because the smoke thing and me doesn't mix.
Petemcc,

LOL, we need some details about how you convinced your wife that you need to spend some more time in Pattaya! Can you please write something like a manual, I think many members will be grateful for good advice :) .

The best girls - hmmm ... how can I know - I think I better stay out of this decisions. But smoking, we talked about it, starting on 17.02.2008 you are not allowed to smoke inside any airconditioned bar, restaurant, disco in Thailand any more. I think we will follow this new law, and the Sports Lounge will then be smoke free then. What do you say, is that good news :) ?

Giotto

PassinThrough
02-10-08, 09:41
OK, I just read the last couple weeks posts. That Party that Mr. G put on when my friends were here was great. We came to the bar around 11:30 and I immediately kissed the girl I have been BF'ing since I got here. My friends sat down for drinks and were introduced to some nice girls. One guy wanted some classic music which Mr. G was only to happy to provide. Before the night was over one bottle of Mezcal had bit the dust, a lot of beer went down throats and there was a lot of dancing and singing going on in the bar. I feel sorry for anyone trying to sleep. My friends who were staing at another place all ended up taking rooms in Livingstones (Thanks G for helping them out). What a wild and fun night.

I am honored to be a member of the Board, but CFO? I don't know I think I would raise the prices... just kidding.

It was great meeting Traveler1234, a really great guy. I hope your golf game went better than the time with your girl.

I am back for a few more nights in which I hope to get Mr. G drunk as a skunk. I didn't know the 14th was his birthday, this could be a very interesting night. It does figure he was born on a day dedicated to love.

Oh well off to the pool (and it is still clean)

PIT

She offered her honor and I honored her offer and all night long I was on her and off her!

Sainter
02-10-08, 12:49
wow this forum sure has changed. i havent logged on here for nearly 2 years. anyway, i must be one blind bastard. i am in bangkok just for 2 days and thought id check out livingstones. i vaguely remembered it being on soi 33, so i got myself dropped off at the start of the soi and walked up and down twice. but didnt see it. i walked past peep place, teen massage on the right, then a hotel on the right all the way to the t junction at the end. so i came back and decided to check online for location and yes it is on the soi. bah old age must be catching up with me. anyway i shall be returning in april for a holiday so this time ill make damn sure i find the place.

Petemcc
02-10-08, 13:43
Petemcc,

LOL, we need some details about how you convinced your wife that you need to spend some more time in Pattaya! Can you please write something like a manual, I think many members will be grateful for good advice :) .

The best girls - hmmm ... how can I know - I think I better stay out of this decisions. But smoking, we talked about it, starting on 17.02.2008 you are not allowed to smoke inside any airconditioned bar, restaurant, disco in Thailand any more. I think we will follow this new law, and the Sports Lounge will then be smoke free then. What do you say, is that good news :) ?

Giotto

G
That is the best news a non-smoker can have, seriously. Maybe now I can make my own choice of room mate for the night.
As for convincing my wife, well, that's a difficult one. I was up-front with her from the start and she saw how happy it made me. Despite my overnight rental, who I am sure you will admit was cute, I have no intentions of destroying 25 years of an otherwise good relationship for a pipe dream, therefore I told her that I am fucking Thai girls because I can, I won't be bringing one home, and she is still my number one. As well as that, she realises that I will not stray back home because I have Thailand to return to. Straying back home is fraught with danger because it is too close, and too much chance of getting caught in a menage a trois. Therefore, for a woman who realises that her husband may stray, overseas straying is a good alternative.

I'll pm you with dates as soon as I know.
Looking forward to it.]
Cheers

petemcc

El Greco
02-10-08, 17:28
Sonic Bam,

LOL, I finally understood Rugby ...

And even Cricket - had some Indian guys coming in during the Cricket World Cup, explaining to me all the rules again and again - damned is that a boring game.

I still stick with football (soccer)!

Giotto

You are not the only one out there sir.

El Greco

Piper1
02-10-08, 18:21
... thought id check out Livingstones. I vaguely remembered it being on Soi 33, so i got myself dropped off at the start of the soi and walked up and down twice. But didnt see it...Giotto - Sainter is right. I've stayed at your place several times, but I still have to be extra-vigilant to find Livingstones when I'm on Soi 33, even when walking. The signs and the entrance are almost hidden, and it's easy to walk past without seeing them, even when looking for them. I know you don't rely on walk-in customers, but I'm sure that more obvious signage would increase walk-ins during the quieter times of the year.
____

Petemcc - I know exactly what you're talking about, and then some. ;) It takes a special woman.

Member #3428
02-10-08, 18:49
But smoking, we talked about it, starting on 17.02.2008 you are not allowed to smoke inside any airconditioned bar, restaurant, disco in Thailand any more. I think we will follow this new law, and the Sports Lounge will then be smoke free then. What do you say, is that good news :) ?

Giotto

Are you serious?? This is wonderful news. The sports bar was never too smokey in general, except on occasion, and that's one of the reasons I like it over other bars (cowboy) and such. But if places will be going smoke free that's wonderful news.

Finrod
02-10-08, 18:57
Got to keep an eye out for those tusks. I should hope they're still there.

Member #3428
02-10-08, 18:58
Giotto - Sainter is right. I've stayed at your place several times, but I still have to be extra-vigilant to find Livingstones when I'm on Soi 33, even when walking.

I agree. I remember first time ever staying there... Taxi and I went around the block two or three times trying to find the place.

Now I know where to stop by looking at the locations before the lodge and across from it, not from the lodge signage.

When walking, that's easy, the receptionists know this fat man so they never let me walk past. ;) Makes it very hard to go to other bars now and if they see me, even in taxi, they call a certain lady. :(

M P Lurker
02-11-08, 06:36
I agree. I remember first time ever staying there... Taxi and I went around the block two or three times trying to find the place.

Now I know where to stop by looking at the locations before the lodge and across from it, not from the lodge signage.

When walking, that's easy, the receptionists know this fat man so they never let me walk past. ;) Makes it very hard to go to other bars now and if they see me, even in taxi, they call a certain lady. :(
Surely everyone who has been there once or twice, knows its just after the yellow Bacchus sign. ;)
or not even 100m after Novotel.
In the evening its pretty hard to miss the Lodge girls out front too. :)

I never even had trouble on the first visit.
Saw the jungle animals.

But on Soi 19 had a hell on a time finding Exclusive Massage even though its got a sign out on Soi 19. Just wasn't in the right colour and elevation for me to spot easily.

We can all be visually impaired at times :D

M P Lurker
02-11-08, 06:42
<cut>

Giotto
I don't smoke, but damn! Looks like I will have to go to Star Of Light to get "Smoked" in the bar. :D

Giotto
02-11-08, 06:49
Wow this forum sure has changed.
Sainter,

I buy you some glasses when you come here next time :) ... We are not more than 50 m away from Novotel Lotus - there is ONE SINGLE BIG TREE in the road, and if you find this tree you have found us already.

Anyway, thanks for trying, and next time come over here, that we can have some drinks together.

Question: What has changed in this forum, what is your impression?

Thanks for your report.

Giotto

Member #3428
02-11-08, 06:50
Surely everyone who has been there once or twice, knows its just after the yellow Bacchus sign. ;)

Exactly, that's how I know when to stop the taxi, by the other signage.

As far as the girls go... well I keep looking to see how the other talent is on the street (for comparison only) so my mind is not always focused solely on finding the lodge.

Fon Tok
02-11-08, 07:37
...so my mind is not always focused solely on finding the lodge.Getting away from the Lodge is a lot harder than finding it! The combination of cold beer, good food, lovely ladies, and gracious hospitality is downright addictive!

Just my humble opinion.

Traveler1234
02-11-08, 10:32
i am honored to be a member of the board, but cfo? i don't know i think i would raise the prices... just kidding.

it was great meeting traveler1234, a really great guy. i hope your golf game went better than the time with your girl.
pit

she offered her honor and i honored her offer and all night long i was on her and off her!

with the family and sneaking a peek on isg....

pit, had a drink and chat w/ one ms. y - she was working as receptionist and not in the bar when i returned from weekend of golf. said too tired to drink - seems to me she is "off the market and in love with some nice fella from usa" :)

Sainter
02-11-08, 11:02
Hi Giotto, when i meant the forum had changed, i just meant a lot of new faces. For sure when i return to Bangkok soon i will patronise your place. Good luck with the business and its good to see its doing so well.

p.s at least i see 1ball is still alive and kicking.

Giotto
02-11-08, 18:09
Got to keep an eye out for those tusks. I should hope they're still there.Finrod,

They are still there - don't worry!

Giotto

Giotto
02-11-08, 18:10
I don't smoke, but damn! Looks like I will have to go to Star Of Light to get "Smoked" in the bar. :DMick Licker,

I do not exactly understand what you mean - can you explain this smoking in SOL (and may be add some pictures) :):) ?

Giotto

M P Lurker
02-11-08, 23:38
Mick Licker,

I do not exactly understand what you mean - can you explain this smoking in SOL (and may be add some pictures) :):) ?

Giotto
Well unfortunately they have a no Photo policy in the bar. Perhaps pics would be too ugly. Last trip didn't get to SOL at all. Must have been related to an Opebo report on visiting SOL put me off. I don't like to take photos of "smoking" anyway as its not a turn-on for me. You could go to the Photo Gallery and search for photos posted by Moebius in the past. Nothing but photos of girls smoking him. Obsessed by one thing I think he was. :D
Perhaps you can remember what "smoking" is now,

Atypical example (click if you dare):
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=516509&postcount=1917

Giotto
02-11-08, 23:47
Obsessed by one thing I think he was. :D
Perhaps you can remember what "smoking" is now,
Mick Licker,

OK, OK, OK !!!!

I now understand what smoking means. But - what means obsessed :):):) ?

Giotto

Giotto
02-12-08, 07:45
Getting away from the Lodge is a lot harder than finding it! The combination of cold beer, good food, lovely ladies, and gracious hospitality is downright addictive!
Fon Tok,

I don't get this one. Is it so bad here that it is EASIER to get away from the Lodge than to find it?

It must be a horrible place then :) ...

Giotto

Giotto
02-12-08, 11:01
All,

as everybody might know the smoking ban in air-conditioned restaurants, bars and discos became law yesterday. I had some time to make up my mind about it and came to the decision to support this law from the first day (should I admit that I smoke?) . I usually don't like when a government limits my personal freedom, but in this case I think it is a good law which protects the health of non-smokers.

Since yesterday smoking is not allowed in Livingstone's Sports Lounge. The Lounge is now smoke-free. We placed a seat group and a big ashtray in front of the door, close to the swimming pool, and all smokers can meet there for a short chat and a cigarette. It's just 10 meters to walk - I think we all can do that for the health of others.

Yesterday - the bar was empty. The customers did not expect us to implement that law immediately, and most of the bars here in Soi 33 still allow smoking. But I expect the business to normalize within the next few weeks.

Sorry, but Livingstone's Lodge Sports Lounge is from now on smoke-free!

Giotto

Fon Tok
02-12-08, 11:42
Fon Tok,

I don't get this one. Is it so bad here that it is EASIER to get away from the Lodge than to find it? It must be a horrible place then :) ...GiottoJackson straightened this out for me and corrected my syntax.

Do you ever think right and go left? Probably not, but some of us do!

No worries, I had the time of my life as your guest!

Finrod
02-12-08, 20:18
Bravo! I've enjoyed watching the spread of non-smoking bars and restaurants around the world over the last 20 years and all I can say is, not a moment too soon!

Giotto
02-12-08, 20:52
Do you ever think right and go left?
Fon Tok,

I think that happens to me permanently :) ...

Giotto

Giotto
02-13-08, 10:35
p.s at least i see 1ball is still alive and kicking.Sainter,

Yep, that BESTARD! He is always exchanging "charming messages" with my wife via my ISG PM account. Disgusting :) !

Giotto

Giotto
02-13-08, 11:23
Just a quick note to say, Giotto, I love your place! I'm only sorry I've only a couple of days left here.

Tell me, is the cute Indian with the braces on reception available at all? I didn't want to insult her by asking in case she wasn't.The Skinner,

I moved your question over here, this is the right thread for the question.

The cute Indian with the braces is Front Desk staff and NOT available (in terms available as a bar girl). Whatever happens OUTSIDE Livingstone's is not my business, it's a private issue between you and her.

The rule is that our regular staff cannot go to the rooms of the customers (except to check the rooms, clean up etc. ).

Giotto

Piper1
02-13-08, 11:52
Skinner ... The cute Indian with the braces is Front Desk staff and NOT available Besides, she's in love with me, and only me.

NicFrenchy
02-13-08, 12:17
The cute Indian with the braces is Front Desk staff and NOT available (in terms available as a bar girl). Whatever happens OUTSIDE Livingstone's is not my business, it's a private issue between you and her.That's great News! so you're saying that All the Cheapos that want to avoid paying the Barfines can now hit on the Regular Staff and take them home for free!! LOL

Sorry that was a bad joke :(

In my opinion, people who can't afford a 1,000 Barfine should not be in Soi 33 in the first place.

Giotto
02-13-08, 16:25
Besides, she's in love with me, and only me.Pipeman,

That was your post No. 3000... LOL.

It's Valentine's Day tomorrow, so I thought the right thing to do is to let her read this report...she looked at me and asked: "Who is that?" ---

I described you as good as I could, where you stayed, and, and, and - but she could not remember anything! Obviously you really have impressed her :):):)!

Giotto

1Ball
02-13-08, 16:57
Actually, G, I spoke to her abt "The Pipe" a couple of weeks ago. She laughed hysterically when I mentioned him to her. I couldn't get her to stop laughing long enough to let me in on the hilarity.
I don't know what it meant.

Piper1
02-13-08, 17:03
Actually, G, I spoke to her abt "The Pipe" a couple of weeks ago. She laughed hysterically when I mentioned him to her. I couldn't get her to stop laughing long enough to let me in on the hilarity.
I don't know what it meant.Grasshopper, when you have learned, as I have, how to really tickle a beautiful woman in a special way, then you will understand.

G - I should have hit 3000 with a special post. Once you delete the kindy thread, I will have a second chance.

Giotto
02-13-08, 18:05
I don't know what it meant.Mr. Vice President,

Thanks for the tip - I talked to her again and tried this "The Pipe" thing... She is right now rolling on the floor, laughing since approx. two hours, I think we have to call an ambulance soon :) ...

Giotto

Giotto
02-13-08, 18:31
Good to see that things are getting back on track.

Today - for some of you still tomorrow - is Valentine's Day. That is of course NOT important.

Important is that today is MY BIRTHDAY :).

For that we will have something like

Valentine's Birthday Party

tomorrow night! Makes sense, or may be not, but who cares, it's PARTY TIME TOMORROW NIGHT :) !

So, whoever is in town, get over here!

Giotto

1Ball
02-13-08, 19:08
Happy Birthday, G.
You look good for an old fart of 73.

Giotto
02-13-08, 19:19
Happy Birthday, G.
You look good for an old fart of 73.Mr. Vice President,

Thank you so much - shouldn't we tell the readers now that you are my grandfather :) ?

Giotto

1Ball
02-13-08, 19:29
Mr. Vice President,

Thank you so much - shouldn't we tell the readers now that you are my grandfather :) ?

Giotto
Yes, mrs G and I had a secret affair, and you are the result :(

Petemcc
02-14-08, 12:40
G

Now that you've made the Sports Bar non-smoking, does that mean that scum like me will have more chance with one of your gorgeous hostesses?

Maybe fewer will get BFd now resulting in a win-win situation for me.
I look forward to roughly July 1.

Petemcc

Giotto
02-14-08, 12:59
Now that you've made the Sports Bar non-smoking, does that mean that scum like me will have more chance with one of your gorgeous hostesses?
Petemcc,

I am not sure about that - but it was only scum like me who is smoking (you are not) and cannot smoke in there any more :( ... . May be my chances increase now!

For you - they will like you, everywhere here in the city. There are so many of them here in Bangkok, you can find them everywhere. With your smile (and a reasonable sized wallet) no problem at all :) !

C U in July!

Giotto

Petemcc
02-14-08, 13:25
Petemcc,

I am not sure about that - but it was only scum like me who is smoking (you are not) and cannot smoke in there any more :( ... . May be my chances increase now!

For you - they will like you, everywhere here in the city. There are so many of them here in Bangkok, you can find them everywhere. With your smile (and a reasonable sized wallet) no problem at all :) !

C U in July!

Giotto

Very nice of you to say that Giotto, but I think the wallet is the deciding factor. I'll see you in a few months.
Cheers

Pete

Giotto
02-15-08, 04:12
... but I think the wallet is the deciding factor. ...Petemcc,

No always. I can tell you some stories, in which money was sooner or later no factor at all. But a smile is always important :) !

Giotto

Giotto
02-15-08, 05:20
In my opinion, people who can't afford a 1,000 Barfine should not be in Soi 33 in the first place.NicFrenchy,

BESTARD :).

I don't think that there are so many barfines here in this road everyday - the structure of the business is different. Customers/tourists who mainly want to find a girl for sex will go to Soi Nana/Soi Cowboy/Patpong and find those girls there.

This is still more a road for expats and business travelers, having drinks and a chat with customers, friends, may be girls, listening to music, playing pool, enjoying the ambience (especially here at Livingstone's) ... It is not as much focused on only the bar fine business as other areas in Bangkok.

Giotto

Petemcc
02-15-08, 07:18
Petemcc,

No always. I can tell you some stories, in which money was sooner or later no factor at all. But a smile is always important :) !

Giotto
Well, it's only worked once in 43 years, and 25 years on we're still married! I've never had much success with women, which is why Thailand is like making up for my early days, days when guys like you and others could pick up a babe with ease. I'd like to think that smiles, eyes and personalities are important, but with the short time I spend in Thailand, my wallet is probably the deciding factor.

I do once again however thank you for your kind comments and I will continue to smile whether or not it gets me success.

Petemcc

PassinThrough
02-15-08, 16:42
That's great News! so you're saying that All the Cheapos that want to avoid paying the Barfines can now hit on the Regular Staff and take them home for free!! LOL

Nic,

I believe that you do not have to pay a barfine for Emmy. She is really a sweetie and would probably go with you if you treat her really nice.

As for the others I agree, if you can't afford the 1000 baht fine maybe they don't belong on Soi 33. I would suggest they head to Pattaya which is just one giant Soi Cowboy and cheaper.

PIT

PassinThrough
02-15-08, 16:54
I just wanted to let everyone know how the Valentine Party/Birthday party went.

Early in the afternoon I found Gitto cooking away over a flaming pan of some delicious smelling sauce. He said he was helping prepare the special dinner tonight, it smelled so good I could hardly wait. I went down at about 8:00 PM and the girls were all dressed in lovely red dresses, the dining area was already starting to fill up, but there was a special table left empty for the VIP and his guests. We sat and enjoyed a few toasts and then started on a wonderful feast of Carpaccio, smoked salmon, and prawn appetizer. Followed by am amazing main course and delicious dessert. I would happily go into much more detail because the food really deserves the praise but I doubt anyone would appreciate it.

Following the dinner the entire staff came out with a huge cake and sang Happy Birthday to the old fart sitting at the table. Mrs. G then proceeded to ring the bell in the bar and bought the entire staff a round of drinks. After a couple bottles of wine and a shot or two of German motor oil (nice tasting appetitive from Dusseldorf) we adjourned to the bar were Mr. G proceeded to ring the bell. This was followed by another gentleman from Canada. It was nice that on Mr. G's birthday the staff also got presents (they got to keep some money from the price of each drink). I have to admit that as I was getting ready to leave the bar Mrs. G gave me a look and I quickly rang the bell myself. Hey I am not a cheap Charlie and the staff was having a lot of fun by that point. It was also a pleasure to have all the woman come up and toast you :-). Later that night I know someone went swimming in their clothes. By the scream I think they were helped into the pool, the only downside was that it was not Mr. G.

There is always tonight!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. G.

PIT

1Ball
02-15-08, 17:03
Nic,

I believe that you do not have to pay a barfine for Emmy. She is really a sweetie and would probably go with you if you treat her really nice.
PIT
PIT, you should delete your post about Emmy. She is Piper's favorite and he always spends many a lovely night with her. He is going to be super pissed, to discover that you are offering his teerak to all and sundry.

Wouldn't want to be in your shoes pal. You ever seen Piper angry? Ouch.....

Giotto
02-15-08, 17:23
Mr. CFO,

I am still in the process of slow recovery - it did not end when you guys left. I don't remember how long we stayed in the bar, with the staff and the remaining customers...

Then we went out, to a small restaurant / karaoke in Rama 9. Supper / or was it breakfast? Mussels, hot plate oysters with veggies. Excellent food there too. Back at the Lodge around 5:30 am in the morning.

It was a good party last night. Thanks to all guys who were participating :).

Giotto

Giotto
02-15-08, 17:31
She is Piper's favorite and he always spends many a lovely night with her. ...
Mr. Vice President,

Wait a moment - I always thought "Auntie" Guido is Pipemans favorite :) ...

Giotto

1Ball
02-15-08, 17:31
we adjourned to the bar were Mr. G proceeded to ring the bell.
It was nice that on Mr. G's birthday the staff also got presents (they got to keep some money from the price of each drink).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. G.
PIT
OOOOOOOOHHHH, such a mean boss. !!!
;)

NicFrenchy
02-16-08, 03:22
PIT, you should delete your post about Emmy. She is Piper's favorite and he always spends many a lovely night with her. He is going to be super pissed, to discover that you are offering his teerak to all and sundry.No worries there, I am not a jealous Fella, we can share her. How about I take her on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays? That leaves Piper with 4 days out of 7 ! not a bad deal methinks.

But wait, I don't think that could work, I am too much of a Butterfly (or Horndog) to be able to even have half a relationship so I am officially withdrawing from the Emmy "award" nominations. :)

There! Piper should be happier now LOL

Giotto
02-17-08, 20:31
Every night now it gets late, Pool in the Sports Lounge, much to much alcohol...

This BESTARDS here, lots of them at the moment. I think we never before had this accumulation of ISG members here at Livingstone's. And - WHERE ARE THE REPORTS?

I will kick their arses :) .

Giotto

Piper1
02-17-08, 20:41
Hey - just saw all these inuendos (haven't even had time to read all the 'dead kindy' thread let alone this one). But it's true: Emmy, Auntie, The Traveler and I have had some awesome foursomes. 1Ball is just jealous he doesn't get invited. You need stamina to be invited to these parties!

1Ball
02-17-08, 21:02
Hey - just saw all these inuendos (haven't even had time to read all the 'dead kindy' thread let alone this one). But it's true: Emmy, Auntie, The Traveler and I have had some awesome foursomes. 1Ball is just jealous he doesn't get invited. You need stamina to be invited to these parties!
No, I wasn't invited.
But I have seen the stills from the web cam.
Are you the LB traveler was photographed with the other day ?

Giotto
02-18-08, 09:05
The Marketing Director is on the way to the Lodge...

Both Auntie Guido (in leather) and Emmy (in G-strings) are waiting in his room :) ...

The CFO left this morning - I think he will need weeks to recover from his vacation :) ... Thanks, and have a safe trip home.

Giotto

PassinThrough
02-19-08, 00:42
Yes, I will take a little while to recover but not as long as you might think. It wasn't the alcohol (drank plenty) or the late nights it was that beautiful girl I met and spent so much time with. She wore me out :-)

Mr. Marketing Director, sorry I missed you, we will have to catch up next time. I think we need to have a bit time bash and have all the Bestards there at the same time. Of course you will have to share Emmy and Auntie, but I am sure a time share program can be worked out that satisfies everyone.

Cheers

PIT

Dirty Tom
02-19-08, 10:53
Had a great time at LL - nice place, very helpful staff. My first BKK report is posted in the BKK Reports thread.

One quick question - as I reached LL in the taxi, I saw that there was a club / parlor kinda place to the immediate right of LL entrance as you face it on Soi 33 and there were 20+ gals in yellow dress hanging out of that place. Does anyone know what that is? Just curious...
-R.

Giotto
02-19-08, 10:58
Had a great time at LL - nice place, very helpful staff. My first BKK report is posted in the BKK Reports thread.

One quick question - as I reached LL in the taxi, I saw that there was a club / parlor kinda place to the immediate right of LL entrance as you face it on Soi 33 and there were 20+ gals in yellow dress hanging out of that place. Does anyone know what that is? Just curious...
-R.Rbamane,

Thanks, nice to meet you.

That's a Japanese Karaoke - and if they have no customers all girls are in front of the door :) ... and they don't have many customers.

Giotto

Duniawala
02-19-08, 15:28
The TQM Director is arriving on the 26th morning. Please have the dungeon ready and the lassies lined up for inspection. :D

Giotto
02-19-08, 15:38
The TQM Director is arriving on the 26th morning. Please have the dungeon ready and the lassies lined up for inspection. :DSir,

As usual things will be prepared :) ... but last time you did not check the Auntie! Any special reason for that :D ?

Giotto

Duniawala
02-19-08, 17:19
Sir,

As usual things will be prepared :) ... but last time you did not check the Auntie! Any special reason for that :D ?

Giotto
Auntie is special for the Marketing Director. I do NOT lust after other peoples GF/Wives. I have my own lusts who will feed mine to the ducks if they ever find about Auntie. OK. :D

Giotto
02-19-08, 18:00
I have my own lusts who will feed mine to the ducks if they ever find about Auntie. OK. :DSir,

I have a slight idea what you mean :) .

Btw., Auntie and the Marketing DIrector? I thought Emmy was somehow involved ...

Giotto

Traveler1234
02-20-08, 02:06
After Long Beach, did some paperwork, had light meal by the pool and then entered the bar for a couple games of pool and a drink before heading for early night.

Met up with Ms. M & N, the two sisters, much older than other girls. Ms. M gave me straight massage in my room earlier this month and I wanted to thank her for service...bought her and her sister beer and tequilla, played some pool.

Anyone ever need massage in room, highly recommend Ms. M.
Sorry - I know this sounds boring ;)

Giotto
02-20-08, 07:14
Anyone ever need massage in room, highly recommend Ms. M.
Sorry - I know this sounds boring ;)Mr. Marketing Director,

Not boring at all - Ms. M. has a professional massage education (Wat Po), and she is a very nice person. Some others can confirm that :) ...

Business in the Sports Lounge is slow these days - the customers are obviously still in a kind of "Non-Smoking" shock. Most of the other bars still allow smoking - we went around some days ago, and other bar owners are running the strategy to allow it as long as possible - until one day the police will strictly enforce the new law.

THB 20,000.00 fine for the bar owner, if somebody smokes inside, THB 2,000.00 for the smoker ... that is a new income source for the police, and I am sure that they will sooner or later use it to increase their salaries. Most likely sooner :) ...

We stick to our plans - no smoking any more in the Sports Lounge. We have a smoking corner outside now, where all the smokers meet and start to chat. Not bad at all, in my POV.

I expect business to normalize soon.

Giotto

Fon Tok
02-20-08, 08:31
...We stick to our plans - no smoking any more in the Sports Lounge...I expect business to normalize soon....GiottoMr. G:

I thank you for making the bar no smoking. Not only for me with my allergies, but for the lovely women who work there for hours on end. They will smell much better now and have more endurance when it counts!

When I am next in Bangkok (soon), I will come by for a visit, drinks, a meal and a bar fine (or two)! Mja

PassinThrough
02-20-08, 10:22
I personally like the non-smoking in the bar. I may be the minority for now but since I rarely smoke I am fine with going outside to take a puff.

As for Emmy, Auntie and MD, All I can say is that I got a flash of an Emmy Sandwich. Maybe I should have kept those tums :)

PIT

SE Asia Joe
02-20-08, 10:58
I've already posted the following question in the Bangkok Massage Parlour Thread but thought I'd also post it here.

I've RTFF but have not been able to find any references at all to the "Penthouse suites at Plaza Massage" which I used to regularly patronize in YEARS past - and patronize quite regularly.

I used to pre-phone/pre-arrange with a Cantonese speaking Momma, go up to the massage parlor above Cupidity, and our group would be welcomed and taken up to the Penthouse suites (different sizes - 1, 2 3 bedrooms with huge living room with a Jacuzzi in the middle). There, we would swiitch on the TV which would have a closed circuit camera panning the fishbowl downstairs (The CCTV can zoom in/give very good details on any particular lady there), make our selection and within minutes, all these gals would troop in to our penthouse. These gals would place food and drink orders and whilst waiting, would all strip down and join us in the Jacuzzi.

When the food/drinks come, all of us would just cover ourselves with towels and proceed to the long dining table where we would have a Bacchanalian/ Romanesque feast - being hand fed by these maidens whilst our hands would grope everywhere! We'd dine and drink and party to our heart's content and anytime anyone of us so feel like it, would slink away into a bedroom and be "serviced" singly, double barreled or even by more if we wish/can do it!!!

The question - is this facility/services still around and what are the charges now?? I seem to remember that it was NOT that expensive considering that we usually had approximately double the number of gals vs guys, all that food and drinks and would party to approx 11 pm or midnight (as we all know that when they stayed with us till this hour, we are entitled to bring the gals back to our hotel for no further charges). If I recall correctly it would cost us approximately only double or so vs. what we would have paid if we merely do it singly for the usual 1-1/2 or 2 hour session with one gal in a regular room.

Thanks guys - need to find out the updated info/ arrange this all again as a group of us are planning a mongering trip and as it is now, BKK seems to be the targeted destination.
SE Asia Joe

Giotto
02-20-08, 11:10
The question - is this facility/services still around and what are the charges now??
...SE Asia Joe,

Last time I was in Plaza Entertainment Complex is approx. 1 year ago. I was also on the top floor, but only took a model to a room - nice rooms, btw. . It was quite expensive though, not worth the service I got then.

I think I wrote a report that time.

Giotto

Kenya69
02-20-08, 14:23
Giotto,

Bing a lurker on the board for a couple of years I finally took my first trip to Asia. I researched quite alot and decided to stay at your lodge. I am glad I did. I spent a month in Asia and stayed most of the time at your first class facility. I have seen over the last few weeks how much pride your staff takes in their daily work routines. Also being one of the privledged ones to have attended your birthday party I could truly see how much the staff from the front desk and restaurant and also the girls from the Sportsbar do really care for you and your lovely wife. You must be doing something right. I was fortunate to have met some lovely girls at the sportsbar but you know the story behind that. I am tired of getting my ass kicked at the pool table especially by your wife. I will practice to get better so I can turn the tables on her. I will be writing a longer report in the near future but for now Giotto I would like to thank you and your wife and also Guido for everything and I hope I didn't leave on bad terms. Bye for now.

The Heartbreaking Canadian

Traveler1234
02-20-08, 17:58
I personally like the non-smoking in the bar. I may be the minority for now but since I rarely smoke I am fine with going outside to take a puff.

PIT

Missed you by hours, got in late Wed night and had nightcap with Mr. and Mrs. Chairman. Totally agree, smoke free environment means no extra shower before bed - well at least when one sleeps alone ... LOL. I don't think it really hurts business, lots of people around pool.

Bought your Ms. Y drinks last night during dinner and also had nice chat with her during dinner tonight re two days in Pattaya. I did ask why she didn't buy a bikini? She misses you already ;)

Bought tequilla shots for Tina, Ms. M and Ms. T, played some pool before checking out, and now at airport preparing for 17 hr flight home. Had very relaxing 48 return to Bkk; nice to feel at home after being on road for 3 wks, 7 countries. Made date with Ms. M and Ms. Y for movies and dinner next trip....they refused to be barfined :D

PassinThrough
02-20-08, 19:46
Bought your Ms. Y drinks last night during dinner and also had nice chat with her during dinner tonight re two days in Pattaya. I did ask why she didn't buy a bikini? She misses you already ;)

Thanks for taking good care of her. I also miss her. I offered to buy the bikini but she said no. Bought her some other clothes which looked great on her. Of course they looked even better off her :-)

Looking forward to visiting again soon, hopefully we will run into each other and a few of the others.

PIT

Giotto
02-20-08, 19:57
Mr. G:

I thank you for making the bar no smoking.
Fon Tok,

You are welcome, BESTARD!

You have no idea ... tonight I was in the Sports Lounge for hours, playing pool - and no cigarette. Should I give up this damned smoking ???

What is the alternative, I do not monger (wife :):):)), I don't drink alcohol (permanently), if I do not smoke, what vice shall I addict to then :( ?

Giotto

Member #3428
02-20-08, 20:02
I thank you for making the bar no smoking...When I am next in Bangkok (soon), I will come by for a visit, drinks, a meal and a bar fine (or two)! Mja

I like the idea also... I'm only stopped smoking for one year so far ... I wonder what the other bars are going to do (cowboy and other places). One problem I have with some bars is the amount of smoke. Livingstones was rarely too smokey for me but other bars got be just nasty. One of the reasons I like Livingstones was that it was always pretty nice in terms of smoking so now it must be getting close to perfect.

And of course in 20 days or so I'll be there for a meal, visit, and I might even take a lady :) That is if any would want to go....

Giotto
02-20-08, 20:04
Dear Board Members of "The Club of the Bestards",

Can we please agree on a date for the next Board Meeting?

This time you came one by one, and - to be honest - my liver does not survive that. May be we all meet in near future?

I know, that this board has no function. But - who cares :) ? Would it be possible that all of us can meet here on a certain date?

Proposals for the dates of the next board meeting, please!

Giotto

PS: Due to our massive workload (2 sec. a day) I plan to expand the board. Pipeman as executive without resort (useful for everything, e.g. cleaning up the dungeon etc. ), and Tansak KTV for foreign affairs. Can those board members in spe also attend, please?

Giotto
02-20-08, 20:05
... and I might even take a lady :) ...Tansak KTV,

Oh yes, I told Emmy - and she was soooo happy :):):)!

Giotto

Member #3428
02-20-08, 20:18
You have no idea ... tonight I was in the Sports Lounge for hours, playing pool - and no cigarette. Should I give up this damned smoking ???

What is the alternative, I do not monger (wife), I don't drink alcohol (permanently), if I do not smoke, what vice shall I addict to then?

Smoking was the hardest damn thing I ever stopped. I stopped alcohol 10 years ago and that was easy.

As far as vices go... I'm not sure but maybe emmy can help you. :)

Tansak KTV, Oh yes, I told Emmy - and she was soooo happy!

I thought she was 1Ball or Pipers or PIT's girl??? Besides the wife might get jealous if she finds out. I was told I am not allowed to BF any other girl.

Member #3428
02-20-08, 20:19
PS: Due to our massive workload (2 sec. a day) I plan to expand the board. Pipeman as minister without resort (useful for everything), and Tansak KTV for foreign affairs. Can those board members in spe also attend, please?

I'm honored to be included with such fine characters. I'll be around in 20 days and then just let me know when the meeting is and I'll tell the govt. I need to go there for the meeting.

Giotto
02-20-08, 20:32
As far as vices go... I'm not sure but maybe emmy can help you. :)
Mr. Tansak,

You come back, and we talk about this :):):).

ROFLMAO. Oh, btw., I just saw one of our girls leaving with Emmy ... is she lesbian :) ?

Giotto

Giotto
02-20-08, 20:35
... in 20 days ...
Tansak KTV,

I don't think that is possible - the board members are very busy.

The year is 2008 - clear. Let's start with a month. April??????

Anybody here in April? [Sonkhran, Water Festival, 13.-15.04.2008]

Giotto

Member #3428
02-20-08, 20:50
Mr. Tansak,

You come back, and we talk about this :):):).

ROFLMAO. Oh, btw., I just saw one of our girls leaving with Emmy ... is she lesbian :) ?

Giotto

Damn... she told me they were just friends :(

Giotto
02-20-08, 23:42
Being a lurker on the board for a couple of years I finally took my first trip to Asia. I researched quite alot and decided to stay at your lodge. I am glad I did. I spent a month in Asia and stayed most of the time at your first class facility.

I have seen over the last few weeks how much pride your staff takes in their daily work routines. Also being one of the privledged ones to have attended your birthday party I could truly see how much the staff from the front desk and restaurant and also the girls from the Sportsbar do really care for you and your lovely wife. You must be doing something right. I was fortunate to have met some lovely girls at the sportsbar but you know the story behind that. I am tired of getting my ass kicked at the pool table especially by your wife. I will practice to get better so I can turn the tables on her. I will be writing a longer report in the near future but for now Giotto I would like to thank you and your wife and also Guido for everything and I hope I didn't leave on bad terms. Bye for now.
...Kenya69,

My friend, I know what you feel. I saw many tears the day you left ... and you will be remembered. Some of the staff is already today waiting for your next reservation request [inclucing Mrs. G. :) ].

I don't really know what to say, you were here 4 weeks, and we were discussing everything ... it's a damned private issue now, and I better shut up.

Damned, we all miss you, you were already something like a permanent guest here [you have no idea how many staff ask me during the past few days: Where is *****??]

Do you job, and then - book a flight and come back, asap. And don't forget - a heart does not break if it is strong enough. So - look back and remember the good memories - and now look forward and work, 24 hours a day - and then you will book the flight to come back.

There will be ALWAYS a room for you here at Livingstone's Lodge, your second home.

Come back soon.

Giotto

Giotto
02-21-08, 00:00
Kenya69,

I found your report just a few minutes ago. And I am aware now what a complete idiot I am.

I am discussing all night with a serial antagonist - my wife is waiting for me upstairs, she cannot understand what I do here downstairs, hacking all the characters into the keyboard...

On the other side of the world Jackson is sitting and laughing his arse off - Giotto, this idiot, still cares about this issues, tries to do it right for everybody, but he should know that this is not possible ... :(:(

And then I found your report. And I should spend my time to respond to this report, and not to attacks from antagonists as I did all this night.

Yes, it is nearly 6 am in the morning, and I am still sitting here at the pool. My desk, where you were sitting with me so many times, with Ms. "xxx". . And - oh damned, the bottle is nearly empty - with my favorite red wine. To be honest, the last few days I had to recover, just water, coffee, tea ...

Today I wrote a PM to the CFO - it is somehow empty here. The CFO left, and you too. And suddenly nobody was here any more - wrong, many guests, but nobody I knew (at least a little bit). The Marketing Director came, but - this BESTARD left, too ...

OK, let's get over it - my orders: Forget Thailand, go work, make money, remember Thailand, come back ...

We are waiting for you here ...

Hope to C U soon back at the Lodge.

Giotto

Evil Penivel
02-21-08, 01:26
Giotto-

I look forward to meeting you again and renewing my acquaintance with the esteemed ladies of LL. I'll be back in about three weeks - I already have my bags packed.

Evil

Giotto
02-21-08, 01:31
giotto-

i look forward to meeting you again and renewing my acquaintance with the esteemed ladies of ll. i'll be back in about three weeks - i already have my bags packed.

evilevil penivel,

i know [what others don't know] - you are sooooo evil!!!!

we will book peep inn for you :):):).

giotto

Giotto
02-21-08, 07:44
Today is a high buddhist holiday in Thailand. Usually all bars around here at Soi 33 are closed, and no alcohol can be sold.

Surprisingly we did not get any notice from our friends up to now ... hmm, what shall we do?

The Sports Lounge will be open. No smoking ... :)

Giotto

Kenya69
02-21-08, 10:53
Passinthrough,

It was a pleasure for me to have met you. My first trip to Asia and travelling alone was hard. I made alot of mistakes on the first trip that I will not make again. I would like to thank you for your kind words and advice and for helping me with that woman problem. You are a true gentelman and I hope to cross paths with you again. I will definatly be there for Giotto's Big 50 Birthday Party ("OOPS" Should I have written that) as that will be my annual vacation but hopefully a trip before that.

Take care and Thanks

Petemcc
02-21-08, 12:40
Today is a high buddhist holiday in Thailand. Usually all bars around here at Soi 33 are closed, and no alcohol can be sold.

Surprisingly we did not get any notice from our friends up to now ... hmm, what shall we do?

The Sports Lounge will be open. No smoking ... :)

Giotto

May I enquire how business is going? As you know I am on Pattaya sites and business owners have been complaining for about 8 months now about poor numbers and losing business. There has been a number of enforced bar closures in the past 6 months for various reasons, and I am not sure about BK, but Pattaya has 4 days of closures for the Buddha holiday and elections. Owners say it is crippling them.
I appreciate that the majority of your business will be from the hotel and eateries, but in all honesty, have the enforced closures affected you, and do you find tourist numbers down?

regards
Pete

Evil Penivel
02-21-08, 13:49
evil penivel,

i know [what others don't know] - you are sooooo evil!!!!

we will book peep inn for you :):):).

giotto

i always fight on the side of the angels! thank you for the offer, but i don't think i'll need the peep inn,

evil

Traveler1234
02-21-08, 17:16
Thanks for taking good care of her. I also miss her. Of course they looked even better off her :-)
PIT

I want to assure you I was a perfect gentleman with her.

She is now a full time receptionist in the front and no longer in the bar - she is in love and kept on asking me when PIT is flying back....LOL.

1Ball
02-21-08, 22:57
I will definatly be there for Giotto's Big 50 Birthday Party ("OOPS" Should I have written that)
Kenya69, it has already been established that Giotto's 50th was many years ago. You are however very welcome to his 70th birthday party, next year.
;)

PassinThrough
02-22-08, 02:42
Passinthrough,

It was a pleasure for me to have met you. My first trip to Asia and travelling alone was hard. I made alot of mistakes on the first trip that I will not make again. I would like to thank you for your kind words and advice and for helping me with that woman problem. You are a true gentelman and I hope to cross paths with you again. I will definatly be there for Giotto's Big 50 Birthday Party ("OOPS" Should I have written that) as that will be my annual vacation but hopefully a trip before that.

Take care and Thanks

The pleasure was all mine. Let me know when you go back, I would love to join you. As for the problem, "All's well that ends well".

Yes I will be there for Giotto's 80th birthday party next year. Hopefully he will make it :-)

PIT

Fon Tok
02-22-08, 03:55
Fon Tok,

Should I give up this damned smoking?

What is the alternative...what vice shall I addict to then :( ?...GiottoI know of an excellent charity in Khon Kaen -- a home for young Thai orphans who are HIV+ -- you & your followers can save your cigarette money and contribute it toward their schooling, medicine, and clothes. Just an idea, are you game?

Fon Tok

Giotto
02-22-08, 05:01
BESTARDS!

OK, who is going for the 90th :) ???

Giotto

Giotto
02-22-08, 05:04
I want to assure you I was a perfect gentleman with her.
Mr. Marketing Director,

Yes, I am sure about that, saw here coming down from your room the next day, completely exhausted and with this special smile in her face ... this is how women should like like after an exciting night, right :):) ?

I think the CFO will agree :D ...

Giotto

Revcolinn
02-22-08, 07:06
Hi DR or anyone of the experienced folks on this thread.

As the time for my departure to Thailand for the first time nears my research becomes more intense but like a fine red wine more focused.

You may know that even down here in deepest darkest africa there has been a number of thai people operating MP.

I don't frequent of course. I have a similar philosophy to petecc. Keep it far from home. But my mate tells me he went to one such place.

The mamasan was an ex working woman who now manages and does the occasion long standing, excuse the pun, client.

He tells me she is mid 30s gorgous and has the refinement of someone who has walked the road but can now be selective.

After reading some stories of poor experiences, starfishes, reluctant participants etc I have questions.

Are there mamasans who are still attractive still in good shape that will do LT if they fancy a customer anywhere in the Soi 33 area and if so do you have a range of price that one could expect to pay.

The Rev

Giotto
02-22-08, 17:38
Tansak KTV,

I don't think that is possible - the board members are very busy.

The year is 2008 - clear. Let's start with a month. April??????

Anybody here in April? [Sonkhran, Water Festival, 13.-15.04.2008]
...Dear Board Members,

Nobody wants to work? Only interested in the dungeon? We have some serious issues to discuss [e.g. we need to approve the investment for a new g-string for Emmy, that cannot wait too long] :) ...

May??????

Giotto

PassinThrough
02-22-08, 18:36
May probaby could work.
PIT, don't worry about the G-string for Emmy. Piper had it bronzed, after tearing it off with his teeth. I am sure we will be able to get it back, with payment of a LB BJ from Nana.

That explains the increase in the price of bronze on the market.

I have to tell you great minds think alike. I was just about to post that in addition to a collection for the new G-String we should buy G a supply of depends. Of course we would need to make sure Mrs. G knows hot to change them :-)

Yes MAY!!! I am not even sure who all is on the board. I have met a couple people and talked to one or two others (yourself included) but would love to meet everyone and have a party the likes of which the Lodge has never seen.

PIT

Duniawala
02-22-08, 19:11
Mid May sounds plausible.

Sorry, will miss your 100th B'day, Dr. G. Will see you on the 26th or the 27th morning. Flights from Delhi are totally booked to BKK. Too many Indians.:mad:

Piper1
02-23-08, 01:30
I'll be there late June for the extraordinary AGM. I forget my formal role on the Board. Last time I was there, Giotto offered me some fancy-titled role on the Board, but I told him I don't like responsibility, and asked if I could be the janitor instead. :D

M P Lurker
02-23-08, 10:46
I'll be there late June for the extraordinary AGM. I forget my formal role on the Board. Last time I was there, Giotto offered me some fancy-titled role on the Board, but I told him I don't like responsibility, and asked if I could be the janitor instead. :D
Janitors have to actually work!

Giotto
02-24-08, 05:07
May I enquire how business is going? As you know I am on Pattaya sites and business owners have been complaining for about 8 months now about poor numbers and losing business.
...Petemcc,

Just found this report, sorry for the late reply.

Basically the business is ok. The occupancy of the hotel is still rising, but the reason for that might be that we are quite new in the market.

Overall we also observed that the high season this year was not as it was years ago. The tourists entertainment centers Soi Nana and Soi Cowboy were by far not as crowded as in many years ago. The rising baht and the military coup 15 months ago might be the reason for that.

The numbers of walk-in customers here in Soi 33 (restaurant + bar) is declining since years. This road has lost a lot of reputation within the expat community because of some rip-off places, which are overcharging customers in many ways. Some bars are doing this on purpose, in others girls are working who play their own private games, and the management does not stop it.

For us the business is still good, but it could be better.

Giotto

Petemcc
02-24-08, 08:19
Petemcc,

Just found this report, sorry for the late reply.

Basically the business is ok. The occupancy of the hotel is still rising, but the reason for that might be that we are quite new in the market.

Overall we also observed that the high season this year was not as it was years ago. The tourists entertainment centers Soi Nana and Soi Cowboy were by far not as crowded as in many years ago. The rising baht and the military coup 15 months ago might be the reason for that.

The numbers of walk-in customers here in Soi 33 (restaurant + bar) is declining since years. This road has lost a lot of reputation within the expat community because of some rip-off places, which are overcharging customers in many ways. Some bars are doing this on purpose, in others girls are working who play their own private games, and the management does not stop it.

For us the business is still good, but it could be better.

Giotto
Thanks G

Pete

Giotto
02-24-08, 09:19
After reading some stories of poor experiences, starfishes, reluctant participants etc I have questions.

Are there mamasans who are still attractive still in good shape that will do LT if they fancy a customer anywhere in the Soi 33 area and if so do you have a range of price that one could expect to pay.
Revcolinn,

Yep, I read the reports about star fishes, too - let me give you my take on this issue.

I sometimes get feedbacks from customers about experiences with our girls. And the feedbacks are generally mixed, for all girls. There is not a single girl for which I have ONLY positive feedbacks ... there are some customers even complaining about our successful girls (Ms. J, Ms. T).

The quality of the experience depends primarily on the chemistry between a customer and a girl. And it depends secondly on the customers expectations. If somebody expects that the Livingstone's girls are somehow specialized sex machines - no, this is not the case. We train them how to dress, how to make up, how to behave, how to take care of a customer - but are not getting involved in anything what happens between a customer and a girl in the rooms or outside in other hotels or apartments!

You can find GFE girls here (as well as in the other hostess bars in Soi 33), and if both of you like each other you will most likely not sleep all night. If for some reasons this sympathy cannot be established the girl will behave like a starfish.

If you are going for some special sexual experience do not necessarily expect that from the girls here at Soi 33. They enjoy sex and provide service more in the way a regular Thai women does. The girls working in the massage parlours, BJ bars, Tulip or Eden Club are much more into that, you better then take girls from there then.

Mamasans: To a certain extend a Mamasan is more experienced because she is usually older. That's the only difference. Can be a hit or miss either. I know that in some bars here in Soi 33 (Renoir, Napoleon) the Mamasans can be bar fined and go LT.

Giotto

Revcolinn
02-24-08, 09:54
Hi There DR

Thanks for the response. I thought maybe I was being ignored. LOL.

Lets get one thiing straight. I am a 54 year old average looking bloke. Libidinal for sure but the days of 10 hour marathon sex sessions are fading and I am quite pleased about that.

So my need is certainly not for any sex machine but for at least a warm willing participant. Of course your point about chemistry is well understood.

I would like to avoid as much as possible (and not so much from the financial point of view) but rather the real pain of having to spend an extended time with someone where there is obvious tension and angst in the room.

I have no doubt that my needs can be found in your establishment.

At this point I can hardly focus on my patients all I see is the soi, LL, eden, tulip and what this will bring. So 3 weeks to departure. The authorities here tell me that I can only take a certain amount of wine on the plane so prepare for a bottle of Pinotage and and a bottle of CAB SAV both from Thelema.

Regards

Rev

M P Lurker
02-24-08, 12:46
Revcolinn,

Yep, I read the reports about star fishes, too - let me give you my take on this issue.

I sometimes get feedbacks from customers about experiences with our girls. And the feedbacks are generally mixed, for all girls. There is not a single girl for which I don't have ONLY positive feedbacks ... there are some customers even complaining about our successful girls (Ms. J, Ms. T).

Giotto
I think you meant to say:
"There is NOT a single girl for which I have ONLY positive feedbacks" but you accidentally put a "don't" in there.

Too many negatives?

Giotto
02-24-08, 14:56
I think you meant to say:
"There is NOT a single girl for which I have ONLY positive feedbacks" but you accidentally put a "don't" in there.
Mick Licker,

You are right, damned English :) - I corrected my report below.

Giotto

Fon Tok
02-24-08, 15:32
You are right, damned English :)...GiottoNo, it's that old time dyslexia again.

Cheers

PassinThrough
02-24-08, 19:40
OK, only a few people have chimed in about a Board Meeting in May. I am all for it and would love to get as big a group of people as possible. I know a few people who, while not board members, would be great to see again and party with (Mr. Toes?) So I would say that something should be organized for May. I would also suggest that in addition to a party and maybe one of Mr. G's "Bangkok by night" tours, maybe we organize some daylight activities such as Golf, overnight trip to Pattaya, etc.

Am I off base or is there interest out there? Any other suggestions on things to do?

PIT

Kenya69
02-25-08, 11:40
Passinthrough,

If you mean me by MrToes? I won't be able to make the meeting. It would be a great meeting to attend. See the inner dealings of our Board of Directors. I will be reading the outcome from the sidelines. I have to work and make the money back that I spent. I am going to book my flight for Jan-Feb as soon as they will let me which is a few more weeks. I can't miss the Big Birthday Bash. It is a long way away (to long) but maybe we can plan the motorcycle tour we talked about and I would love to get a couple games of golf in this time. PM me with any plans.

Thanks

Giotto
02-26-08, 14:58
My friends,

Thank you very much for all your support.

I decided to delete the related reports - I think this is simply not the right forum for this issue. I was overwhelmed with emotions yesterday ...

Will get this thread back in track in the next days. Life goes on.

Good to have friends out there :).

Giotto

PS: Did we already agree on date for a Board Meeting? The weekends in May:

03./04.05. ,
10./11.05. ,
17./18.05. ,
24./25.05. ,
31.05./01.06. .

Traveler1234
02-26-08, 15:26
Unfortunately,I can't commit to any specific dates but will try my best to attend. May right now looks good but my trips are never formalized until last minute.

Sorry to all.

Giotto
02-26-08, 15:53
I found a terrible review in Agoda today, a young Australian couple rated us "not recommended" and added the following comment:

"We must finally emphasise how horrible and difficult the reception staff have been. The level of respect shown to us was so low as to border on contempt, and this is honestly no exaggeration - it must almost be experienced to be believed. It is a very, very far cry from the expected Thai way of smiles , politeness and respect. These girls seem very unhappy and are terrible at their jobs. We do not recommend this hotel."

Wow...that's a clear message. In a report in the Bangkok Hotel thread about us I also found side note about our front desk staff (in this case the indian staff member).

In many other reports the Front Desk staff (especially the indian lady) is mentioned for her exceptional service, friendliness, smile...

How different the impressions from customers are.

Anyway, we hired two more Front Desk staff recently, and today I had a meeting with them and talked about "smiling faces". Most of our front desk staff are women, and as we all know those female animals are sometimes moody (especially indians). Front Desk staff should not be moody, a customer always deserves a smile.

I take this report seriously, such a review is not good for our reputation. And I will watch the Front Desk staff from now on personally - we obviously have to improve in this department.

Giotto

PassinThrough
02-26-08, 20:09
My friends,
PS: Did we already agree on date for a Board Meeting? The weekends in May:

03./04.05. ,
10./11.05. ,
17./18.05. ,
24./25.05. ,
31.05./01.06. .

The dates that work best for me are:

10./11.05.
17./18.05.

1Ball
02-26-08, 20:38
The dates that work best for me are:

10./11.05.
17./18.05.
As of right now, that works for me.

PS. That will probaby change by tomorrow, though

Indo Phile
02-26-08, 23:16
Sorry to hear of your loss.

Anyway, we hired two more Front Desk staff recentlyHave we also lost Nancy? :( She best front desk staff any hotel :)

Indo Phile thinks staff treat customers same as customers treat staff. Some customers think hotel staff are servants and should do everything. Hotel staff are there to serve but not servants. Also some customers are thinking that they dont need to be nice to staff because its their job.

Have to accept staff cannot always do what customers want and hotel dont have always what customer wants. Indo Phile stay in several hotels that are having bad reports of staff on Agoda or TripAdvisor but never have problems with staff in these hotels.

The only problem Indo Phile ever have with Livingstone staff is they keep winning at pool :( Next time, want to stay in a room with own pool table so can practice.

Giotto
02-27-08, 03:39
Have we also lost Nancy? :( She best front desk staff any hotel :)
Indo Phile,

No, Nancy still works here, and obviously she is the one targeted by this reports...

I am quite confident that we can fix this.

Giotto

1Ball
02-28-08, 00:26
Nancy still works here.....

Giotto
Send "The Pipe" in to do the dirty work, and whip her into shape. He can slap her around a bit, and she will be fine.

I'll take pictures...

Piper1
02-28-08, 00:34
I knew Giotto would look after Nancy. She's a great asset to the Lodge. Maybe she'd had a bad day - happens to all of us. She's a little shy but always smiling when I see her. 1Ball knows I'm in love with her (and thanks to Auntie Guido, Nancy knows this also). ;)

Giotto
02-28-08, 07:46

If you are looking for hotels in the caliber fo JW Marriott, you should perhaps try the Davis at the end of soi 22 where it meets soi 24 or the Dream hotel on Soi 15.

1Ball mentions livingstones, but truly, that is nowere near the class of the aforementioned locations. Plus, there is no drama with Davis or Dream. Livingstones is a has-been old lodge on a has-been old street. Nothing good coming out of there, for sure.

You may also want to consider a serviced apartment. There are many discussed here. And you will have complete privacy with all the pampering of a first class hotel.Payfornoplay,

I moved this over to this thread, because it is related to Livingstone's Lodge.

Now I don't know what is old here at Livingstone's, the rooms are 3 resp. 2 years old, approx. same old as the Davis and Dream hotel, but much "younger" than JW Marriott. And the road Soi 33 should also be same old as Soi 22 ... don't really understand all that.

Why nothing good is coming out of here, for sure - is that a Livingstone's problem or a Soi 33 problem? Weird, somehow ...

-------

Payfornoplay, you wrote another report about the Hi-Esarn restaurant in Soi 22, and a report [which I deleted] about Mrs. Giotto in the TT Kindergarten thread. I don't want to call it an agenda already, but I got the message.

Background:

Mrs. Giotto opened a restaurant in Soi 22, called "Hi-Esarn", in January 2008, with full support of equipment and staff from Livingstone's Lodge. It is nicely decorated and offers Thai and Isarn food. She was hard working setting all this up, and the business is picking up already. Once the start-up problems are fixed I will write a longer report about that restaurant in the Bangkok thread, to support her business and recommend a good Thai/Isarn restaurant to the readers of this forum. But it is not so easy to do that, there is a thin line between recommendation and spam, if you are personally involved in a business.

As most of our readers and visiters may know there are some private issues ongoing in the background, which I was writing about when all the story started, but I stopped to mention this here immediately thereafter because it simply got too private for all involved parties. Today I consider it as a big mistake that I wrote about that story here in the forum.

Payfornoplay, please do me a favour, report about the good places in Bangkok, support Mrs. Giottos restaurant with factual information, we all want her to run a successful business. We send our customers from Livingstone's over there, if they want to try a different kind of food - I know that Mrs. Giotto is an excellent cook.

If something is wrong with Livingstone's Lodge or Soi 33 let us know what it is, and I will comment on that, too.

Finally - please let us keep all personal problems out of this forum.

Thanks,

Giotto

Auntie Guido
02-28-08, 17:42
I knew Giotto would look after Nancy. She's a great asset to the Lodge. Maybe she'd had a bad day - happens to all of us. She's a little shy but always smiling when I see her. 1Ball knows I'm in love with her (and thanks to Auntie Guido, Nancy knows this also). ;)Piper, you are always welcome :)

Mackin
02-28-08, 17:47
I guess everyone can have a bad experience when staying some place other than home. But I have to agree that the lodge is a good place to stay. I was there last November for 10 days. Everything was good. The room was clean, the front desk (mostly Nancy) was very helpful, and Guiddo and his assistant helped out with information when needed. The location was easy to move around from and soi 33 offered many opportunities. I will be returning in March to Bangkok and will again be staying at the lodge.

Mackin

Sonic Bam
02-28-08, 21:37
Giotto
Couple of posts on other threads about more elections and an alchohol sales ban this weekend? True/false? Are you affected?

Please say no!

MilesToGo
02-29-08, 04:17
Indo Phile,

No, Nancy still works here, and obviously she is the one targeted by this reports...

Giotto

During my stay in November .... in defence of Nancy, it never even occurred to me she wasn't even thai.

as quote from Piper1 "Maybe she'd had a bad day - happens to all of us"

The room maids tried to help me set the code on the safe, but her with very little english and my almost no thai, I was bound to fail.
she was more than very helpfull and courteus - she was the one who was finally able to 'train' me on programming the room's safe. All with a genuine smile!!

Giotto
02-29-08, 04:33
Couple of posts on other threads about more elections and an alchohol sales ban this weekend? True/false? Are you affected?
Sonic Bam,

Yes, we are affected - we cannot sell alcohol on Saturday, Sunday are the elections. And the police is very serious about this, they come in to check.

Officially we also cannot sell on Sunday until midnight, but usually this eases up around 6 pm, the polling stations close at 3 pm alreaddy.

Giotto

Sonic Bam
02-29-08, 08:35
Gnaaaahh!!!!!! Bxxtard politics!!!!!!

First part of my arrival plan, a couple of cold beers, is screwed then.

Duniawala
02-29-08, 20:08
Here I am at 1:30 am sitting in my room writing this. Now to say the truth, I would not be able to do this on my Mac unless Dr. G wasn't a dedicated professional. For some reason, the internet connection in this hotel does not like Macs. Bill gates rules here. For the last couple of days the connection has been erratic. But the PCs works for some ungodly reason. But no Macs. So after a whole day of diagnostics by the service provider finally came to the conclusion that G has to restart the router and come over to my Mac and start pinging some unknown BG. I don't know about you but I think I know what pinging is. And it works. Do you think G will let me on who is he pinging. Nah. He is a true bestard. (i think it must be Emma) :D

It has been a good stay here. Met Poster after a long time. He is as usual a gentleman and a scholar. Still debating his move to LOS but I wish him all the best. there is no better gentleman.

I got a great room. Don't have to climb the stairs with my shot up knees. Unlike the last time the construction has stopped and it is peaceful. However, I must say the shower needs a lot to be desired. Did I say shower? There is no shower, but a great jacuzzi bathtub and the water goes all over when you take a shower in a jacuzzi bathtub. Auntie G said she/he is going to find a solution. And speaking of AG, from all the hugs and kisses I have received I have sneaking feeling he/she may be bi. I don't know, but then each to his own. (just kidding) :)

Another good sign. Mrs G patted my ass. Is that a promotion or what. Anyway returned the favor later that night. (Eat your heart out, G).

Finally, the ugly. When is it that some people will grow up and stop being a churlish child. We are all adults and sometimes we don't agree with other's viewpoints and way of life. But when you take steps to hurt a person's livelihood it is one of the meanest and a low class thing to do, just because you did not win the argument. Spreading negative reports about a hotel thru hotel agency review board without justification, is just not done, no matter how much disagreement you may have with the hotelier. I just hope that this person come to his senses and start behaving like an adult.

Going home tomorrow and will be back in a few months, hopefully to a better time.

BTW. It was a Pool party tonight. Saw the pool. Saw the bikini tops. Never did see the party. I was told that not enough Bestards were here.

Thanks for everything G.

Traveler1234
02-29-08, 20:14
Here I am at 1:30 am sitting in my room writing this.Mr. G fixed your mac but not your plumbing? What a fucking host...:D

And 1:30 am in your room alone with a computer. WTF?

See you in May?

Piper1
03-01-08, 00:21
Finally, the ugly. When is it that some people will grow up and stop being a churlish child. We are all adults and sometimes we don't agree with other's viewpoints and way of life. But when you take steps to hurt a person's livelihood it is one of the meanest and a low class thing to do, just because you did not win the argument. Spreading negative reports about a hotel thru hotel agency review board without justification, is just not done, no matter how much disagreement you may have with the hotelier. I just hope that this person come to his senses and start behaving like an adult.Especially when he'd never been to the Lodge when he posted his negative review on the travel site. Maybe now he's actually been to the Lodge and loves the place, he should post an honest review on the travel site. To be sure, to be sure. ;)

Vantageman
03-01-08, 01:17
Hello everyone.

======================================

Hi Vantageman,

Please post test reports in the Site Administration - Test Messages section.

Thanks,

Jackson

GoodEnough
03-01-08, 07:45
Guys:

I've been living and working in the Philippines for a while, and basically stopped going to Bangkok for work about six years ago, so my first-hand knowledge of the place has declined. I stumbled onto this forum largely by accident a few months ago and have since become a big fan.

I will be in Bangkok for four or five nights in mid-April and look forward to dropping by Livingstones to check out what has now become a legendary place. If anyone's around during mid-April and wants to get together, the first beers are on me.

GE

Giotto
03-01-08, 14:40
Another good sign. Mrs G patted my ass. Is that a promotion or what. Anyway returned the favor later that night. (Eat your heart out, G).

Finally, the ugly. When is it that some people will grow up and stop being a churlish child. We are all adults and sometimes we don't agree with other's viewpoints and way of life. But when you take steps to hurt a person's livelihood it is one of the meanest and a low class thing to do, just because you did not win the argument. Spreading negative reports about a hotel thru hotel agency review board without justification, is just not done, no matter how much disagreement you may have with the hotelier. I just hope that this person come to his senses and start behaving like an adult.
Sir,

LOL, you must understand this "spanking" as a very special honour :):).

Yes, the Mac problem, I just have another Mac here, connected it finally - I will find out what causes this problem.

The ugly, such is life sometimes, but in this case there is not too much what we can do against it. There are many more and more negative reports about us popping up in room reservation websites - I just try to get an overview.

Anyway, thanks for staying at Livingstone's, and have a safe trip back home.

Giotto

Giotto
03-01-08, 14:42
Mr. G fixed your mac but not your plumbing? What a fucking host...:D
Mr. Marketing Director,

A hotel guest just allowed me to use his Mac for some tests ... I AM WORKING ON THAT, RIGHT NOW.

BESTARD :):):)!

Giotto

Giotto
03-01-08, 17:53
Mac Problem Fixed!

The problem: Many Apple Macs could connect to our network (wired / wireless), but could not get through the gateway to access the internet. We could ping the router, but we could not ping any IP outside in the internet.

We had Loxinfo technicians in here on Thursday and Friday, and they insisted that our problem had nothing to do with their ADSL modem (router/gateway). They connected a Mac (from Sir Duniawala) directly to the router, disconnected all our network - and it worked.

That made me think, and today I disconnected ALL hardward from the hub, and connected only the router and a customer Mac. And it immediately worked.

I then connected all the other hardware (hubs, WiFi antennas, Unix Server, POS Server, workstations) step by step - and checked whether the Mac was still pinging into the internet. And when I connected our print server (D-Link box) the Apple stopped pinging!

That print server was configured on IP 192.168.0.1 , and that turned out to be the problem. The Apple obviously expects the router (gateway) on that IP, it cannot deal with a network in which a printer server [most likely all other hardware, but I did not check that] is using that IP. I reconfigured the print server, assigning a new IP to it, and the problem was fixed.

I brought the Mac back to our customer (whom I had invited for a dinner in the meantime, as a Thank You for his friendly support), switched the Airport on - and within a second the Mac was connected to the internet!

Thank God, Livingstone's is now not only girl friendly, it is also Mac friendly :) !

Giotto

NicFrenchy
03-02-08, 02:48
Thank God, Livingstone's is now not only girl friendly, it is also Mac friendly :) !Hahaha Good one :)

Travellar22
03-02-08, 12:34
Hello friends I was there in Livingstone’s for almost twelve days and stayed in Thailand for two weeks and in between I went to Hua Hin for a few days which is almost 2 hours drive from Bangkok and is home of King and a very lovely beach city.
I arrived in Bangkok on 10th feb2008 and reached the lodge at 8 am and while was checking in was astonished to see Mr. Giotto and Passin through having coffee on the bar stools as to me Giotto never gets up that early but later I came to know about the all night tour of Bangkok which was taken up by all these people. I was taken to my room by front desk girl and we did every thing there in room but lights were not being switched on nor air conditioner was worked with remote and in this exercise front desk girl got Mrs. G awake also from her deep sleep and later we came to know that room card key was not properly placed in the slot and hence no electric switch was working and I am really sorry to Mrs. G for this unnecessary hassle which she was put to so early in morning loll.

I tried to sleep after settling in as was flying all night but all in vain as its sometimes difficult to sleep during day and that too in a changed environment so I came down and had breakfast and then called a internet female friend to see me and got disappointed to see her as she was totally opposite to her picture she posted on face-pic .com and I got rid of her after treating her with some coffee and juice and then after she left I called Dream Massage as they advertise a lot in classified section of Bangkok 2nite and before calling him I tried angels also but they were fully booked at that time as it was Sunday and 12 o clock in afternoon so I tried this dream massage and when I told the person on phone my preferences believe me he repeated those preferences about the girl two times before closing the conversation and convinced me that this is their job and that’s why they charge higher than regular massage parlors as they have classier girls and I was totally disappointed when I received a ordinary looking girl but I kept her instead of sending her away just for the purpose of company as was getting bored alone in room and asked her how she works with this agency and she told me that she is a free lancer is registered with many massage parlors and when any of these get calls from hotel guests like me they send these free lancers to hotel rooms and get 2500 to 3000 Baht for two hour service and transaction is divided into two in between the agency and the girl. While booking the girl from dream massage I told the person on phone that I write reports on different forums on net and if experience turns out to be bad it will do no good to him just to make sure I get some good gem from him but it was total disappointment loll. Inference from this I understand that these people don’t care for reputation as they get so many calls from guests from hotels and have good business all the time as many guests don’t bother to walk in a parlor before selecting girl and in this way escort agencies and out call massage services keep on getting business and they keep on fooling and earning.

After the girl left in the evening I went down and had chat with different friends from forum to whom I was introduced by Giotto and we had good discussion on various topics including the most important topic of a authentic place where to find a stunner and bring her back to lodge and sports bar to show that look I have found the one loll.

As it got more dark and I went to sports bar got warm welcome from girls and mamasaan as they all recognized me as their regular customer and were happy to see me back again and I came across my old girl with whom I stayed last time and she clung with me like a real girl friend as if she was only waiting me in this whole world and was happy to see me so from the very beginning my chances of picking up any other girl slimmed down as signal was sent to others that stay away he is occupied. After drinks and playing pool I had dinner with her and retired early that night as was tired so went back to room where this girl gave me excellent massage and Jacuzzi bath and next day she remained with me till evening and I sent her back by excusing that I have some other plans for the night so will be back late night and she should not wait for me so she understood at once that customer is slipping away so she had no choice and left. This girl later during my stay left the bar job as she found her boy friend who came to Livingstone’s for shooting a add and very proudly introduced me to her newly found man of dreams.

Next evening in hunt of a stunner I went to Spasso at Ervin and later to CM2 disco in Novotel Siam and found these places of no use and came to the conclusion that even if one is able to find some lookers in such places they are flocked by many customers as they are the wanted ones and then it’s a hit or miss chance and depends on the luck and rest of the girls are again quite ordinary who are running after business.

These places are considered bit higher in class because of customers who are staying in good hotels are considered to be rich and these girls are more business oriented plus they are much experienced than bar girls and many of them have good exposure of traveling too. Almost all of them at some stage of their lives have worked in bars too and then later when they get more experience and confidence they become free lancers and then they don’t talk good about bar girls with customers and similarly avoid going to the hostess bars or go go bars with the customers as if its below their status.

Russian stock at CM2 is not even worth mentioning as they are all worn out older and horrible looking females and fully masked by make up and is being controlled by agents and mafias.

When I got back to LL at about 2:20 am was greeted by Mr. and Mrs. G and they got quite amused when they saw me alone and I narrated my whole story of failure that how I was dumped by a few whom I liked and got rid of those whom I disliked loll. I was also feeling hungry but could get nothing at that time to eat as Mrs. G advised me to not to go out at this time alone and to go to room and sleep tight by hugging a pillow.

When I was failing in my hunt of a stunner I still was satisfied and confident that if I fail at least I can call some escort agency and can have a stunner by paying higher so in back of my mind I had this idea so when I went up in room I called Bangkok-escorts and again believe me the person and a female who talked me on the phone again repeated my preferences twice and assured me that I am going to see a life time stunner soon in forty minutes and as soon as the first lady arrived she was ugliest woman I would have ever seen and I called back the agency and they were very apologetic and asked to give her taxi money and will replace her in short time and now they convinced me to go for a Russian woman instead of Thai I was thinking of canceling the idea as by now it was already 5 o clock in morning but they insisted me to try this Russian lady and despite my reluctance she came and knocked the door and was bit flabby and middle aged and could speak good English so I kept her and she stayed with me till 7 in morning and paid her 6000 baht and slept later. When I told her I plan to go to some beach she tried to convince me to take her along and gave me her cell number which I kept and later deleted loll.

I at times thank myself that no one did see these stunners coming in and going out of room especially Mr. and Mrs. G otherwise my standard of stunner would have become talk of town LOL.

Next part after sometimes later.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Giotto
03-02-08, 19:33
I will be in Bangkok for four or five nights in mid-April and look forward to dropping by Livingstones to check out what has now become a legendary place. If anyone's around during mid-April and wants to get together, the first beers are on me.
GoodEnough,

Oh my god, legendary place... .

Can you just get over here, let's have some drinks, for sure some other members will be here, too ... and we forget about any "legendary places" ? :)

Giotto

Montrealer2
03-03-08, 04:43
I have now landed at The Lodge. It's very early on, but things look great already!! Report to come soon! I'm here for another week!!

Giotto
03-03-08, 04:56
Hello friends I was there in Livingstone’s for almost twelve days and stayed in Thailand for two weeks and in between I went to Hua Hin for a few days which is almost 2 hours drive from Bangkok and is home of King and a very lovely beach city.
I at times thank myself that no one did see these stunners coming in and going out of room especially Mr. and Mrs. G otherwise my standard of stunner would have become talk of town LOL.
Travellar22,

LOL! Good to hear from you, I hope you got safely back into your daily life, without any major hickups ... :) .

We should have more reports like yours, instead of discussing Mac cockroach and review problems - life is really too short for that. This place is ... about exactly that what you did here, you enjoyed your time, you met some people and you relaxed ... even if the Russian girls were not as expected (btw., there are many Russian girls - in Russia, but there is no Livingstone's Lodge :) ).

Thanks for your report, and keep up the good work [especially the humour]. I hope to read more about your adventures soon.

Giotto

Giotto
03-03-08, 15:29
I have now landed at The Lodge. It's very early on, but things look great already!! Report to come soon! I'm here for another week!!Montrealer2,

Welcome to Livingstone's - who/where are you :) ?

If you look around at the swimming pool, towards the hotel bar (not the Sports Lounge) you will discover a table with a notebook on it. Working on that computer you will usually find a young handsome well-dressed man...that is me !!! :):)

Let's have a drink!

Giotto

Shorty1
03-03-08, 16:17
Montrealer2,

Welcome to Livingstone's. Who/where are you ?

If you look around at the swimming pool, towards the hotel bar (not the Sports Lounge) you will discover a table with a notebook on it. Working on that computer you will usually find a young handsome well-dressed man. That me me!

Let's have a drink!

GiottoI have been to LL quite often during the last two years. (Next visit 28. 03. 08 and 01. 04. 08)

I saw a guy working with a notebook nearly every time.

But. He is not young and handsome. And well-dressed? No!

Question: Do you have more Hotels named Linvingstones in BKK?

Maybe we are talking about different locations

1Ball
03-03-08, 16:37
If you look around at the swimming pool, towards the hotel bar (not the Sports Lounge) you will discover a table with a notebook on it. Working on that computer you will usually find a young handsome well-dressed man...that is me !!! :):)

Giotto
God, I needed that laugh this morning, thanks G, that was soooooooooo funny.

Revcolinn
03-03-08, 16:50
I am sooo happy Travellar22 is back. I remember how funny his reports were last year and he has surpassed everything with this one. I pissed myself most of the afternoon when I thought about it.

The real funny part for me is I am not sure if this guy is trying to be funny or if this is his natural style of writing.

It is like a bollywood script for me.

Keep them cumming Travellar22.

Dr G. 2 weeks to arrival. Tell aunty to get his act together I am going to make his life a misery

Rev

Giotto
03-03-08, 17:30
An old friend visited the Lodge today (and some days ago already): Posterlion. He is still alive, good to see him back in the city.

He brought me two books (Rainer Maria Rilke, Fyodor Dostoevsky) as a delayed birthday present (25th birthday). I had read that he wanted to sell his library - so here the good news of today: Livingstone's Lodge has a library for its guests starting today! I bought Posterlion's library! Did not read all the books up to now, but I try my very best - soon.

And, as mentioned in another thread - the Auntie was active, too, and ordered robes and slippers for all DeLuxe rooms and higher room categories.

Mr. Marketing Director,

Would you please integrate these new features and amenities into Livingstone's marketing strategy and fill this hotel up with guests, who

- can read,
- like walk down for a swim in the new robes,
- fit into standard sized slippers!

Thank you!

Giotto

Giotto
03-04-08, 06:35

Shorty1,

Livingstone's Lodge is unique. Only one in Bangkok.

It is that easy: if that guy was not young and handsome - it was not me :) !

Giotto

Member #3428
03-04-08, 06:46
It is that easy: if that guy was not young and handsome - it was not me :) !

Boy there's been a lot of crap on this thread lately... :)

Sonic Bam
03-04-08, 07:21
Second attempt at posting this - if similar report appears please delete it.

Arrived at the Lodge late Saturday night after a hellish journey. I knew in advance I was going to be getting in late and that I was not going to be in the best of spirits after a days work then flights from the UK via HKG so had been in touch with G to see if he could help set up an in-room massage for me. On the way up to my room I saw him sitting in his office (a.k.a. "at the pool") working on his laptop. Quick shower and change then down to say hello to G. Good to his word he had talked to the right people and set up the massage. Into the Sports Bar for introductions. A lot of new girls working there from a year ago and, in my opinion, an increase in quality. Impressed.

Quick drink (non-alcohilc due to elections) then upstairs for the massage. Definitely a good plan. Slept like a log after the lady left which I don't usually do after a long flight no matter how tired.

Room I was in on this visit was in the original part of the building. Having stayed in the new wing on both my previous visits I wasn't sure what the room was going to be like as I was being taken upstairs but no disappointments. I could see no difference in quality between the original wing and the new wing. No complaints, but I didn't see any robes or slippers .... Maybe doesn't apply to that grade of room.

Didn't make it back into the Sports Bar over the next couple of days mainly due to afternoon activities and temptation avoidance. Did enjoy watching the comings and goings from the pool area whilst enjoying the food and reading a good book. Will definitiely visit the bar when I return in a couple of weeks.

Giotto - thanks for your help on the first night and directions. Much appreciated.

Giotto
03-04-08, 08:14
Boy there's been a lot of crap on this thread lately... :)Tansak KTV,

Thanks God, we are back to normal :) ...

Giotto

Giotto
03-04-08, 10:21
No complaints, but I didn't see any robes or slippers .... Maybe doesn't apply to that grade of room.
Giotto - thanks for your help on the first night and directions. Much appreciated.Sonic Bam,

Thanks for your report ... that was really a short stay, I at least expected you to be here for the next 6 weeks :) ...

Slippers and robes are ordered (!), it takes some days for the delivery. But I am optimistic that we will have all that soon.

No problem with the arrangement, some of our girls are really good in massage...

Hope to see you soon back at the Lodge.

Giotto

Member #3428
03-04-08, 18:45
Tansak KTV,

Thanks God, we are back to normal :) ...

Giotto

Not yet but close. Normal will be next week when I am sitting around the pool doing computer work. ;)

Giotto
03-04-08, 19:15
Not yet but close. Normal will be next week when I am sitting around the pool doing computer work. ;)Tansak KTV,

Wait a moment, you are 75 years old, ugly as hell and - I never saw you dressed at all ... is that what you call normal :) ?

Giotto

Member #3428
03-04-08, 19:27
Tansak KTV,

Wait a moment, you are 75 years old, ugly as hell and - I never saw you dressed at all ... is that what you call normal :) ?

Giotto

;) I believe you are confusing me with 1Ball ..... ;)

Traveler1234
03-04-08, 19:50

Hmmmmm....thought you two were twin-brothers :D

When do you arrive and how long u staying?

Member #3428
03-04-08, 19:57

When do you arrive and how long u staying?

I wondered why Emmy was hugging and kissing me calling me 1Ball.... This explains a lot.

Don't know exactly... arrival is anytime between this Sunday and Wed (9th to 13th).. it depends on what happens in manila (work not EDSA) and should be around for about two weeks.

Giotto
03-04-08, 20:23
Don't know exactly... arrival is anytime between this Sunday and Wed (9th to 13th).. it depends on what happens in manila (work not EDSA) and should be around for about two weeks.Tansak KTV,

no problem, if you are looking for me, around the swimming pool - look towards the hotel bar, you will see a table with a notebook, and a hansum, young, well-dressed man working on that computer all the time ... that is me !

Giotto

Member #3428
03-04-08, 20:39
Maybe we are talking about different locations

Shorty1 I really think that you and I are going to a very different LL. I know I am a dumb, fat, bald, old farang who is getting a little senile in my old age but maybe we should meet up and try to find this Giotto fellow :) He sounds like a great guy.

Stiffoak 571
03-04-08, 21:00
Mr. Marketing Director,

Would you please integrate these new features and amenities into Livingstone's marketing strategy and fill this hotel up with guests, who

- can read,
- like walk down for a swim in the new robes,
- fit into standard sized slippers!

Thank you!

GiottoI have an English degree so it is thought that I can read - though as I spent 3 years drinking and womanising at college this may not be the case

As for robes I still have a robe I was so impressed with I actually paid for (rather than walked off with) from Imperial Boathouse Koh Samui and my feet are UK size 8 which ought to be standard

So overall think Im still qualified for my stay in a few weeks.

Giotto
03-04-08, 21:13
Shorty1 I really think that you and I are going to a very different LL. I know I am a dumb, fat, bald, old farang who is getting a little senile in my old age but maybe we should meet up and try to find this Giotto fellow :) He sounds like a great guy.Tansak KTV,

BESTARD(S)! :):):)

Giotto

1Ball
03-04-08, 23:15

Close T1234, but no ceeeegar. He is my father.

Traveler1234
03-04-08, 23:56
Close T1234, but no ceeeegar. He is my father.

Fires in two company locations just started, and I might be a plane back within 10 days. If so, will make sure to meet your 'twin' and personal examination to determine who's the better looking one. To the winner, one night with Aunty E.

Mr. G - please prepare the dungeon for my arrival ;) (does the dungeon room get slippers and a robe?)

1Ball
03-05-08, 00:06
Fires in two company locations just started, and I might be a plane back within 10 days. If so, will make sure to meet your 'twin' and personal examination to determine who's the better looking one. To the winner, one night with Aunty E.

Mr. G - please prepare the dungeon for my arrival ;) (does the dungeon room get slippers and a robe?)
Well, you have met me, T1234, so finding someone better looking doesn't take too much of an effort.

Auntie E? Who is that? You mean Auntie G ?

Member #3428
03-05-08, 05:58

You mean Auntie Emmy or Auntie Guido??? Either way I might have a lot of explaining to do to the GF.... Kind of funny but her and I just talked about my sweetheart Emmy last night. 1Ball will win of course as we all know how old, ugly, senile and fat I am... So Congrats !!! 1Ball wins the prize...

By the way... isn't it time for my son to start paying back his father for all those years of raising him??? I prefer cash over check thank you.

Travellar22
03-05-08, 11:42
Now two days have passed and I am still hunting for my stunner and getting depressed that will it be possible or no and in this depression I come down and see Mr. G as usual very seriously involved with his computer at his newly occupied place at lodge right in front of bar and pool and my suggestion to him is to put a small placard on table showing the sign of Office so that hotel customers should know the purpose of that table otherwise they think that it’s a public laptop and can sit here and use it loll.

I very seriously told my problem of not finding a stunner any where and asked him to help me and he was so involved in finding his stunning stocks in stock markets of world and finally we decided that we will try to find a stunner in Pegasus club some day when Mr. G is free mentally from stock market and physically as well may be from Mrs. G loll. Any ways what to do in morning so I asked his advise for some good massage place who can send the girl to my room and he suggested to get it from Love Teens Massage from soi 33 as we had a good reference for that place from a ISG member just last night.

I went by foot there in my slippers and shorts and looked at pics and finalized a lady who was bit tall and healthy and when she got back to my room in lodge she told me that not many customers take her because she is tall and healthy and as most customers are Japanese so they like to choose small and short framed girls. Now as far as massage was concerned it was quite lousy and so was the sex but in this way two hours passed and damage was 2500 baht which was not bad for killing time and listening to interesting stories from her in broken English.

Now the evening approaches and I again am ready to get set go for hunt and told Mr. G that tonight I plan to visit bars in soi 33 and I even requested other members of ISG there at lodge that we all should visit different bars in soi and bring back stunners to sports bar and should have a party and in this way other walk in customers in bar will have a good opinion about the bar when they will notice a large number of good looking girls at one place and we all agreed that we will try and will charge fee from Mr. G for our marketing activity loll.

Now I went to Monet at 7 in evening and was there first customer and girls in bar were still in getting ready phase and were doing make up .One girl got my focus who was bit different from others and I started talking to her and offered drinks to her and one of her friends and initiated discussion and told them about my country and medical profession and topic of girl friends came under discussion and I told her friend to let her know that I want her to be my girl friend and she asked girl friend number what? I replied girl friend number 99 and asked back to her what about my customer number? In this way we kept talking and drinking and in the end when I asked her to go with me and I am ready to bar fine her she told me abruptly that she can only go for diner or shopping or for disco but she does not go with customers to spend nights and I asked the reason but she did not give any satisfactory answer.
In Monet as usually the customer’s number is very thin so girls there usually force or expect that the customer should buy drinks for every one of them and if someone does this they become very happy otherwise make sad faces.

So I left Monet with heavy heart as the girl whom I liked refused to spend night with me however during discussions we exchanged cell numbers and promised to talk each other later.

I went to Renoir another bar on soi 33 this bar was quite full of customers and I was shocked that despite this bar has older women and most of them quite flabby and fat rather still have many customers and this I noticed during my whole stay in Bangkok and still fail to understand the reason behind this as on the contrary many other bars have younger females and all are slim and smart but here its exactly opposite but still all the time full and these old fat girls are being bar fined daily quickly may be they speak better English as that is the only reason which strikes my mind.

After having a few drinks in Renoir I left that too and went to Dali and this bar is also owned by same owner who owns Monet but this is quite big bar with a separate pool table room having three pool tables and with lot many girls in the main bar area here I played pool and had drinks and when I came bar had many many girls and quite a lot of customers as well but around 11:30 almost empty as many girls gone and to me its impossible that all girls got bar fined and may be they have part timers who leave bar around 12 midnight.

I came back to sports bar after that and gave my trip report of different bars to Mr. G and told him that girl whom I wanted to be bar fined had refused in the end and tonight too its over and I am sad for being dumped by the one whom I wanted to be with.

Mr. G and Mrs. G both tried to pacify my feelings by saying that may be she has a boy friend that’s why she has refused as is the case with some bar girls at sports bar but I did not buy this story as I did ask that girl the same question to which she denied completely and her friends too endorsed this that she has no boy friend and rather told me that bar manager is angry with this girl over her attitude as bar looses business this way.

In short now next day also passes and in evening I went to sports bar and was having drinks and playing pool and flirting with many girls including mamasaan by buying them drinks so that my relationship with them does not get worse as I knew this was being noticed by them that I do not bar fine any girl in bar so I did not want to be blacklisted.

Around 8 o clock I received a sms on my cell and was surprised to know that this was a message from the girl who refused me to go out in Monet and she informed me that she is waiting outside seven eleven on soi 33 and I can come to see her.
Now don’t think that it was the only sms which I got from her after I left Monet last night infect I did sms her many times and asked the reason for not going out and did my effort to convince her that I am not a bad guy and I do want to care for her and at least she should share with me the reason that if she works in bar and has no boy friend then why no customers.

When I saw this sms I left my pool game in the middle and ran out to meet her and while going out I saw Mr. G wearing very smart shirt and black trouser and was bit astonished as he was quite well dressed this evening and passed through him quickly without telling him where I am heading too. Next day I got quite scary looks from him and I came to know that he planned to go Pegasus last night and I dumped his plans but he got pacified later when he heard my story later.

Back to seven eleven story while going to store me thought may be this girl wants to avoid bar fine as usually the girls do and that’s why she has called me there to see her instead to calling me to Monet. I saw her standing there in store and was happy to meet her and hugged her and she asked me to go to Monet and have a few drinks and then pay bar fine and then we will plan further.

So we went back Monet and girls there were very happy to see that I am back again and but were bit astonished also by seeing this lady coming along with me from outside as this was a news for them that we both have decided to see each other.
I bar fined her and agreement we reached in between us was that we will live together and enjoy our time with no mental block of no sex and if we both feel like we will have sex otherwise no sex. To me this was ok as I am also of the view that one should have sex with a woman only if there is a chemistry match otherwise one should satisfy himself by masturbating. We got out from there we went to Dali and played pool and I lost all games to her as I am a lousy pool player. I knew that she will get a cut in Dali as well for drinks and pool as owner is same but I did not mind as I know these girls are here to earn as much as possible.

From Dali we went to Spice Club as I told her I like to go to disco and this club was a disgusting place full of Katoeys and girls in basement of Ambassador Hotel and to me the hotel people have made best use of their most dingy place in a car parking by converting into a disco and are earning windfall of money from here as it remain open till morning.

Place is too crowded and literally no place to dance so I asked her that we should try some other place.

After 2:00 am all the bars and disco in Bangkok are closed except a few places and I got to know only about three places during my this stay and they are Spice Club at Ambassador Hotel, another one is Spicy and third is Boss Club at Pratunam so from there we shifted to Boss which I found a lovely place as it has a ground floor and a upper floor as well and a very good DJ too.

In these clubs as they remain open till morning at least 6 or 7 so girls after working in Clubs and bars go there to chill and there is a every likely hood that you can pick a stunner from here as I saw many girls from Pent or Tango or Florence or other clubs like that which are hostess clubs for elite and after work coming there and meeting guys of their choice and going with them there after.

So we danced and drink till 4 o clock morning and then I got tired and requested her to go back and we came had shower and slept buy hugging each other tight with no attempt any further from me loll.

End of this part here and next story is next part. Hope some of u who doesn’t like long reports will bear me.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Giotto
03-05-08, 13:40
Some night pictures, send to me from one of our guests (THANK YOU!).

Giotto

Giotto
03-05-08, 14:50
I have an English degree so it is thought that I can read - though as I spent 3 years drinking and womanising at college this may not be the case

As for robes I still have a robe I was so impressed with I actually paid for (rather than walked off with) from Imperial Boathouse Koh Samui and my feet are UK size 8 which ought to be standard

So overall think Im still qualified for my stay in a few weeks.Stiffoak 571,

OK. Get over here :) !

Giotto

Shorty1
03-05-08, 18:12
Shorty1 I really think that you and I are going to a very different LL. I know I am a dumb, fat, bald, old farang who is getting a little senile in my old age but maybe we should meet up and try to find this Giotto fellow :) He sounds like a great guy.Hi Tansak,

Good idea!

Four eyes will see more than two.

Stiffoak 571
03-05-08, 20:50
stiffoak 571,

ok. get over here :) !

giotto2-1/2 weeks to go.

it was minus 5 last night - had to scrape the frost off the car.

so i'm looking forward to it - a lot.

Giotto
03-06-08, 03:24
When I saw this sms I left my pool game in the middle and ran out to meet her and while going out I saw Mr. G wearing very smart shirt and black trouser and was bit astonished as he was quite well dressed this evening and passed through him quickly without telling him where I am heading too. Next day I got quite scary looks from him and I came to know that he planned to go Pegasus last night and I dumped his plans but he got pacified later when he heard my story later.
Travellar22,

LOL, yep, I had dressed up, done all the necessary restauration work to look like a reasonable human being - and then the hunting partner I was planning to go to Pegasus Club with disappeared...

Anyway, you obviously made the right decision, no problem at all.

Monet: Correct, not many customers nowadays, but still a reasonable selection of girls.

Renoir: They have lots of old customers, the bar is 21+ years old. They also have long time Thai customers with open bills and monthly (if) payment. And correct, the ladies working there are usually older and a bit bigger - tastes are different, to each his own.

Dali: A hit or miss, in my POV, sometimes they have no customer at all, and then you sit in this huge bar alone with all girls...

Thanks, great report, I am waiting for part 3 :) .

Giotto

Fon Tok
03-06-08, 04:05
...I was shocked that despite this bar has older women and most of them quite flabby and fat rather still have many customers and this I noticed during my whole stay in Bangkok and still fail to understand the reason behind this as on the contrary many other bars have younger females and all are slim and smart but here its exactly opposite but still all the time full and these old fat girls are being bar fined daily quickly may be they speak better English as that is the only reason which strikes my mind.I don't think that English speaking ability is the only reason.

To limit one's self to only young, skinny Thai women is somewhat, well, . Limiting. I have found older Thai women to often be much more interesting to spend time with than the younger ones who are often self obsessed with their looks and cell phones. Older women treat men with traditional Thai respect and are often much better lovers, too.

I would take a mature, smart, dignified woman in a Bangkok second over a skinny, whiny brat fresh of the bus from Korat. But then again, I enjoy a little conversation and companionship just as much as a spirited romp in the hay with a filly (however much faked).

But I realize that a lot of men just want to add a notch to their "conquest" belts, get back to their beer, and really could care less if their last receptacle had a gram of brains in their pretty head!

To each their own it seems. And that is the beauty of life!

Travellar22
03-06-08, 12:00
Well next day we woke up in afternoon and went down for breakfast and I introduced my girl to Mr. and Mrs. G and after breakfast she offered me to show a beautiful garden named as Ro Cow Garden 9 it was quite far from our lodge and it was good to see such a huge beautifully land scaped and well designed lush green garden in Bangkok where I could see only Thai people all over doing jogging and walking or boating as well in lake along with their kids.

After that we came back to lodge and got fresh and went to Monet for paying her bar fine and had a few drinks with her friends and later to Dali for playing pool and drinks and she put a condition that if I win the set I will be allowed to kiss her and that day I did win and tried to prove her that is all because of “Power of Love” loll and she was bit upset as she knew from the last night experience that I was not at all a good pool player.

After pool we came back to lodge and had dinner and after that we again decided to go to Boss club now during all this I missed the great birthday party of Mr. G as I was so involved in wooing my this lady that I did not go down to enquire what was happening there and I thought some valentine’s day party is going on and as I was with my Valentine so did not need to find any other but next day I was so sorry to learn that I have missed the great dinner and party thrown by Mr. G and I missed it as some how or other I was not informed about this great event so I did say sorry to Mr. and Mrs. G for this miss.

In Boss club three beautiful dancing girls on the podium and came up to sit with me while my girl had gone to wash room and they thought I am alone and when she came back they were bit disappointed but when I offered them drinks they got happy and later till morning after dancing on the podium they came up and spent all the time with us and we exchanged numbers and became good friends and I went to this club many times during my stay and these girls were impressed with two things that I was with same girl daily and second despite with my own girl I was always spending lavishly on their drinks as well and because of this till today I am getting their calls and sms on regular basis individually and I am making plans to spend time with them on individual basis in my next visit which I have promised each of them in coming June loll.

But believe me these girls are real stunner each is above 5ft 7 inches perfect model figure and beautiful hair with very fair color and pointed nose and each of them is a typical Thai magazine model.

Now obviously I am in a fix that I have my this girl from Monet and these three from Boss and I want to be with all of them and don’t know how will I handle the situation as I know if I take one girl from Boss rest of them will come to know that I have cheated them as obviously this will never be a secret.

Any ways will deal the situation when it will come now coming back to this trip and this girl as she promised to allow me to kiss if I win so I was definite in my mind that tonight when I go back I am going to have my reward for my hard efforts but by the time we got back she was quite drunk and she again refused me and I got really disappointed and made my mind to dump her very next day in morning as I was not here on a religious trip.

In morning my mood was upset and she observed me and I asked her a simple question that if she was my girl friend then why the hell she does not allow me to kiss or make love and she promised to give me details after breakfast and said she need to talk with me in detail.

Now I got quite confused and kept on thinking what story is she going to tell me and what could be the reasons of her attitude of non co operation despite of the reason she was a bar girl and not a saint. Now after breakfast which we took obviously in late afternoon as we came at 6 in morning back to lodge I got back in room and asked her to reveal me her story as I was quite convinced that I will be changing this girl tonight if she remains like this.

I will not like to go in personal details which she told me about her but the gist of story was that I got shocked to know that girl is “Virgin” at age of 25 working in bar at soi 33 in Bangkok. Obviously I was not going to buy this story so I told her she would be in embarrassing situation if I check her being a medical doctor and clearly told her that for me even a Hymen reconstructive plastic surgery diagnosis is not a big issue but she was very confident and clearly told me that she is a virgin and only because of this reason she does not go out with customers to spend nights and simply go with them to dance or shopping or dinners and she is working in bar for last three months and before that she was working in some other places like restaurants and garment factory etc.

I asked her for the reason of switching in bar business and innocence of being in this business and thinking of remaining as virgin and her answers were too silly to me but still I was thinking that what ever she has said at age of 25 a bar girl living in Bangkok claiming to be virgin if it is so then may be its some sort of miracle or what??

I asked then why did she decide to come and stay with me and she replied that some trust did develop in her for me when I remained with her during first night and did not try to touch or take advantage any where in taxi or in clubs or bars.
Well to me that was simply stupid answer and I still was not believing her story and I asked her very clearly that being a man its natural that I am with a sexy girl and I have certain desires to kiss her and touch her and if she feels then to have sex as well and her answer was that if I really love her then of course she can be mine but she wanted to be sure that I will not dump her and bla bla and now I was in a fix what to do and though she in the mean while did allow me to kiss her and hug her and in the evening I told this story to ISG friends down stair and Mr. G as well and every one got astonished and no one believed it.

Now to me this was a very strange case that if at all I try to do sex with her and if she is true in her story then what next?? So I got stuck in two minds either to say sorry to her and make her go or if I am responsible for losing her virginity then all what she does later in life will go in my name and I will always feel guilty.
I told her very clearly that I have no plans to live in Thailand and I come here only for holidays and in a year maximum I can come for two times and most important thing that I don’t want have any plans to fall in love with a Thai lady and start supporting her from outside country and in meanwhile she is out with her customers by thinking I am a fool.

I clearly told my mind as well that don’t let fall yourself in Mr. G's Thread “Have I ever supported a bar girl”.

I told her that if she loses virginity is up to her as I am making things clearer and she may leave me if I don’t fit in her bill and told her point blank that don’t expect me to send money from back home and I thought that she will certainly leave me after hearing all this but to my surprise she decided to stay with me and allowing me to be her first man in life by saying that it is entirely up to me what ever I decide for her later but she has fallen in love with me and with my truth as I have not tried to betray her later by promising gold earlier so she is mine and I can do what ever I like but she will not leave me till I am here. Now I was in a catch 22 and was really feeling guilty in the back of my mind by thinking that in the hunt of GFE we men at times can act so well that these girls even who are exposed to such a cunning world daily can get trapped by our wicked tricks.

To me the only trick i played to her was to buy her a digital camera from emporium and then never trying her to touch her without permission and barfining her for three nights in this way.

Now think what happen next so good bye till then.

PauloThai
03-06-08, 18:31
I don't think that English speaking ability is the only reason.

To limit one's self to only young, skinny Thai women is somewhat, well, . Limiting. I have found older Thai women to often be much more interesting to spend time with than the younger ones who are often self obsessed with their looks and cell phones. Older women treat men with traditional Thai respect and are often much better lovers, too.

I would take a mature, smart, dignified woman in a Bangkok second over a skinny, whiny brat fresh of the bus from Korat. But then again, I enjoy a little conversation and companionship just as much as a spirited romp in the hay with a filly (however much faked).

But I realize that a lot of men just want to add a notch to their "conquest" belts, get back to their beer, and really could care less if their last receptacle had a gram of brains in their pretty head!

To each their own it seems. And that is the beauty of life!Hi FonTok,
The "mature" pics are very nice.

Where did you take the pictures?

And, is the girl you posted before (attached) the same?

Khop khun khab

Difuso
03-07-08, 03:58
Travellar22. Thanks for your extensive reports.

I am sure that you are here in Bangkok to have some fun but this one special lady of yours appears to be doing you head in (stressing you out). I feel sure you will have a much more relaxed time with easier ladies. Please make the most of all that is available.

Have fun.

Duniawala
03-07-08, 16:35
Trav22

Just dump the TG and go forward with no guilts. You have been had. A virgin bar girl from Soi 33.:D Give us a break.

You have done exactly what hundreds of lonely farangs do. Fall in love with an idea. Forget the stunners and find a reasonably good looking TG and you will have a better tim. More bang for your buck.

Also read the Thai Women - Opinions & Advice thread.

Good luck.

M P Lurker
03-08-08, 08:07
I don't think that English speaking ability is the only reason.

To each their own it seems. And that is the beauty of life!
Fon Tok,

While you may have selected some older women, and they look fine to me, they are still skinny or at least slim girls.
So in your statement:
"To limit one's self to only young, skinny Thai women is somewhat ..."
you could have left out the word skinny, and stated that older women are O.K.

There is little evidence you are branching out to select fat or flabby ones. :D

I have gone with some girls much flabbier than in your pics such as Phen aged well over 35 with D cups. I have known her for nearly 15 years, so she was early 20s when I first met her.

However I never seem to go with girls of my own age, e.g. 50 year olds. Have been with >40 year olds on occasions. Its too hard to find a stunning girl of my own age who hasn't let her figure go and is available. Stunning 50 year olds only seem to appear in the movies.

Too many Thai girls let their figure go at well before they get to 40. Not wise in the modern society since husbands run away often.

Too many Farang men let themselvews get overweight also, to be fair. I struggle to keep my weight under control, especially when drinking a lot, but at least I am exercising somewhat to stop the scales getting too out of control.

Several marathon sex sessions per day definitely burns calories :D
Just kidding. Going for a run several times a week burns more than sex.
But just lying there getting a blow job is no good for you, guys! You won't burn calories. ;)

M P Lurker
03-08-08, 08:25
Tansak KTV,

no problem, if you are looking for me, around the swimming pool - look towards the hotel bar, you will see a table with a notebook, and a hansum, young, well-dressed man working on that computer all the time ... that is me !

Giotto
You forgot to mention with a fag (cigarette) hanging out of the mouth and a furrowed brow showing immense concentration on the stock market figures.

BTW, You have robes now? Is it like FKK? Can I get around clad in robe and slippers only?

But seriously now, does Bangkok have FKK style parties anywhere?
Pattaya?

For those who don't know German FKK clubs, they are nature clubs (sort of) or sauna clubs where the girls and guys don't really have to wear any clothes, or may wear just a towel wrapped around or a towelling robe for the really shy types. However these are typically mongering venues and you get to see everything before selecting a girl, just like you would at nude go-gos.
Its the only form of mongering that I find of quality good enough to interest me in the Western countries. Of course Thailand is much more value for money, but FKK has some really quality girls from all parts of the world at a price that is not too crazy.

Fon Tok
03-08-08, 09:12
Fon Tok,...There is little evidence you are branching out to select fat or flabby ones. :D

...Too many Farang men let themselves get overweight also, to be fair. I struggle to keep my weight under control, especially when drinking a lot, but at least I am exercising somewhat to stop the scales getting too out of control.So when does bending the elbow while drinking count as exercise?

When referring to Thai women "skinny" and "flabby" have different meanings than in the West...I've met perfectly beautiful Thai women who complain that they are "fat" if they have even the slightest bit of a tummy or dreaded stretch marks from childbirth. A little fat on the legs is also "mai dii."

Most 'good' Thai women that I know will tell you that 30 is "old." They say this as if 30 year olds have already been put out to pasture as far as men are concerned. Maybe this is why, (as an excuse), they let themselves go after 30? That said, I know more than a few women in their 40s and early 50s that are sexy as all get out when they want to be.

Granted, in the world of bar girls, I do think that drinking, smoking and sexing takes an enormous toll on overall appearance and it shows (especially in the daylight!).

Travellar22
03-08-08, 11:18
Purpose of writing long reports is to just give u some idea of this hunt business is not free from emotions from both sides at times as in search of GFE a person may act that he is in love though in the back of his mind he knows that its not possible as he will be going back sooner or later and similarly these working girls though are here to earn money but still have a desire to find man of their dreams and this is confirmed every now and then when we see these girls even leaving their jobs for their newly found boy friends and ditching their employers by saving the customer from bar fines or drink money by taking leave or by being absent from their jobs .
Emotions do play very important role in this business and that’s why these bars are in a continuous phase of losing girls in a very regular manner and are always in search of new working girls to fill the gap every month and these girls do their maximum to make the boy friends believe that they really are in love.

Now coming back to my report to make story short I really did find that my girl was a true virgin and no drama of any hymen plastic surgery reconstruction and being a medical doctor I could confirm it very easily so giving this statement with real conviction and authority and I did have sex with her though it was never pleasurable at least for her initially because of pain and mess and till the time I stayed there though she tried her best to give me maximum pleasure I knew she was still having pain at least.

For me it was never on my agenda to find a girl and getting involved in her emotionally and sticking to one girl during all my stay but I was forced into this situation by circumstances as for me it became difficult to ask her to leave as of course she got involved emotionally to her maximum and I knew she has fallen in love and later I did never want to give her impression that I just used her and wanted to throw her out.

I later took her Hua Hinn at a very nice beach resort as I wrote in my earlier report and when I came back I tried to replace her by one excuse or another but could not do it because of guilt in my mind and when it was my last night in Bangkok after giving dinner to my girl and her two other friends I told them that I will be leaving late night and Mr. G will drop me at airport so that she does not force me to take her to airport along I said her good bye though I had to leave next day but later as I was sitting in sports bar and was deciding about the girl with whom I can spend my last night but believe me the way she was doing sms to me and the way she called back and was crying like any thing I had to call her back by telling that I have decided to stay one more night just for her and next day she did go to air port to see me off and say good bye with emotional scenes which I never expected.

Now coming to business point as I never asked her to leave her bar job so she did pay bar fines regularly to keep her job secure rest I did spend money on her food and drinks and bought her a digital camera for 12000 baht and a LG shine phone for 7000 baht rest I tried to give her money while I was leaving but she never took it. She stayed with me for two weeks and I don’t think money ever came in between this relation or she was trying to sell herself.

Even now she writes regularly and sms me regularly and call me as well and always ask me to come back as early as possible so I will go back in June and July to see her again.

Mr. G though labeled her as my second wife while I was there but lets see what happens next as I have not asked her to abide by any restriction and she is free on her own in every respect and I never expect that she will not see any other customer and if she has to live she should do it. I know by just working in bar and not going out with customers will not help her cause.

I am trying my best to make her understand that she should not wait for me and should not make me as her man of dreams but till today she insists that she is free to love me and I should not stop her doing so.

My next report will be a short one and will be briefly describing my views about Livingstone’s Lodge itself.

Kiwi 69
03-08-08, 17:53
Fon Tok,

While you may have selected some older women, and they look fine to me, they are still skinny or at least slim girls.

However I never seem to go with girls of my own age, e.g. 50 year olds. Have been with >40 year olds on occasions. Its too hard to find a stunning girl of my own age who hasn't let her figure go and is available. Stunning 50 year olds only seem to appear in the movies.

Too many Thai girls let their figure go at well before they get to 40. Not wise in the modern society since husbands.

calories. ;)Mick,

If you go to www.owl-intim.de and enter "thai" in the search box, top right, then scroll through the photos till you find " Moni ". Click on her photo. You will be surprised, she is 54, tits are enhanced but the body is all original and not photo shopped. She is one of my favorites, will do anything and loves it all.

When I first met her I thought she was maybe early thirties, but another girl I was seeing told me and she confirmed when I asked her. She has one kid. She is a great find and gives a great GFE, very sweet.

Giotto
03-09-08, 04:56
that’s why these bars are in a continuous phase of losing girls in a very regular manner
Travellar22,

I very much understand how you felt with this girl - and believe me, this things happen to many customers [and girls] here. And it is nothing wrong with it.

And correct, bars are permanently losing girls, this high season (since November 2007) we lost 11 girls already, some of them are traveling to the home countries of the boyfriends/customers right now, others received a huge amount of money to not work in a bar any more. It is sad, and it makes it difficult to keep the quality level in the bar up - but it is a problem which cannot be fixed, will always happen again and again.

Looking forward to reading your review about the Lodge.

Giotto

M P Lurker
03-09-08, 08:22
So when does bending the elbow while drinking count as exercise?

LOL:) Running is supposed to be my major exercise, but can't see myself doing much of that in March/April (too hot). It will have to be sexercise instead.

Nice pic too!

Giotto
03-09-08, 08:35
BTW, You have robes now? Is it like FKK? Can I get around clad in robe and slippers only?
Mick Licker,

The robes/slippers shall be delivered next week (so we expect them within the next few weeks - this is Thailand) . What you do with this robes/slippers is basically up to you - but if you expect that Livingstone's changes now to a FKK club - that does not happen. You still have to travel to Germany for that :) .

BESTARD :):):)! I got the message!

Giotto

M P Lurker
03-09-08, 10:30
I hope to be hanging around the Lodge March 21 to 24 (Easter), assuming I can get a room, and as far as my soapy and oily MP research permits free time :) So hope to meet a few fellow mongers in the sports bar for a drink. Don't worry Giotto. I'll control my nudist tendencies and maintain some level of decorum.

Member #3428
03-09-08, 10:43
I'm in town Mick.. same number as before.. Looks like a few of the guys could be in these two weeks.

I hope to be hanging around the Lodge March 21 to 24 (Easter), assuming I can get a room, and as far as my soapy and oily MP research permits free time :) So hope to meet a few fellow mongers in the sports bar for a drink. Don't worry Giotto. I'll control my nudist tendencies and maintain some level of decorum.

Traveler1234
03-09-08, 13:54
I'm in town Mick.. same number as before.. Looks like a few of the guys could be in these two weeks.

Trying my best for March 22-25....

Revcolinn
03-09-08, 14:27
Hi guys

I cannot beleive I may meet in the flesh, at Livingstones on March 21st, such living legends as The Licker, The tan, and any one else who may be present.

You will probably find me hanging around a strange guy with his laptop on the ready pondering over world stock markets.

A mongerer of note I a not so I look forward to advice and direction from you that could release best sellers on the state of Tulip, not in amsterdam, but in BKK.

Cannot wait.

The Rev

Stiffoak 571
03-09-08, 23:46
I arrive at LL on 23rd staying for 3 nights so would be great to share a beer with a few off ISG.

M P Lurker
03-10-08, 01:14
My GF is away these 4 days (then returns) so can't see a problem. Look forward to meeting T1234 and Rev Colin.

NicFrenchy
03-10-08, 02:00
Hi guys

I cannot beleive I may meet in the flesh, at Livingstones on March 21st, such living legends as The Licker, The tan, and any one else who may be present.

The RevIf "The Rev" stands for "Reverend" and means you're somawhat of a Holy figure, then I'll pass. :/

Giotto
03-10-08, 04:20
You will probably find me hanging around a strange guy with his laptop on the ready pondering over world stock markets.
Revcolinn,

You mean this young handsome well-dressed guy working with his laptop at the swimming pool?

Don't forget the red wine :) ...

Giotto

M P Lurker
03-10-08, 05:16
Revcolinn,

You mean this young handsome well-dressed guy working with his laptop at the swimming pool?

Don't forget the red wine :) ...

Giotto
Well if he's younger than me, he must be young I suppose. :)
That guy with no vices (doesn't smoke, drink, monger or anything ...) has just confirmed I am in for Easter before the rooms run out. Its getting busy.

Maybe I'll try for a nice Aussie Shiraz at the airport (with tamper proof packaging). Can't bring one of my best from home, as the on board liquid regulations are too tough now. I'll be late on the 20 March, e.g. 23:00 but still plenty of time for mongering as I will be sex starved more so than weary.

Giotto
03-10-08, 06:05
I'll be late on the 20 March, e.g. 23:00 but still plenty of time for mongering as I will be sex starved more so than weary.Mick Licker,

Everything will be prepared, including the "inventory" in G-Strings, waiting in your room :) ...

Giotto

SE Asia Joe
03-10-08, 06:40
this hunt business is not free from emotions from both sides at times as in search of GFE a person may act that he is in love though in the back of his mind he knows that its not possible as he will be going back sooner or later and similarly these working girls though are here to earn money but still have a desire to find man of their dreams .

The majority of mongers I've met are decent up-standing individuals - although of course there are some REAL wankers and idiots out there. It is to these decent individuals - including I think/hope, Travellar22 - that I am writing this message to. And the message is: Don't ever - NEVER - get yourself involved with any virgins. The first and most obvious reason is of course that all the time/expense/trouble is just not worth it - but the second and more important reason (at least to me) is the guilt one sooner or later feels. It is guilt which forces one to make subsequent wrong choices and even take on commitments that is impossible to fulfill.
Oh I can tell you from my few experiences with getting virgins that Yes, of course the hunt and the 'courting' is an exquisite journey - and the payolla of when you actually "de-flower" her is memorable. But its all downhill from there - and makes the whole thing just not worthwhile. So much so that the last couple or so times when I was again confronted with such a situation - I not only walked away, I sprinted pronto!
Leave the deflowering to their local farmer boyfriends or some of these mongerers who can forego of their own conscience and actually target these poor gals. If you are like the majority of us (who at least have a bit of conscience) you'd be well advised to heed my message.
And of course - all of the above is only IM very HO.
SE Asia Joe

Giotto
03-10-08, 07:45
If "The Rev" stands for "Reverend" and means you're somawhat of a Holy figure, then I'll pass. :/NicFrenchy,

To avoid starting a discussion about the holiness of the mongering business ... what are you doing on 21.03 - 24.03.2008 - Mick Licker and all the others are here, we could discuss the next steps for our scientific examination of Bangkok's Massage Parlour market :):):) !

Completely unholy, of course - but empiric...

Giotto

NicFrenchy
03-10-08, 08:43
NicFrenchy,

To avoid starting a discussion about the holiness of the mongering business ... what are you doing on 21.03 - 24.03.2008 - Mick Licker and all the others are here, we could discuss the next steps for our scientific examination of Bangkok's Massage Parlour market :):):) !

Completely unholy, of course - but empiric.

GiottoG,

That was a joke of course, I never intended anything against the REV (I hope he did not get offended) LOL

And, yes, I will normally be in Bangkok at this time so you can count me in ;) would be great to also finally meet some members I don't know yet.

M P Lurker
03-10-08, 12:06
NicFrenchy,

To avoid starting a discussion about the holiness of the mongering business ... what are you doing on 21.03 - 24.03.2008 - Mick Licker and all the others are here, we could discuss the next steps for our scientific examination of Bangkok's Massage Parlour market !

Completely unholy, of course - but empiric...

Giotto
Did Giotto just get struck by a thunderbolt from the heavens mid-sentence??? :( "empiric..."

I want I scientific study of what percentage of girls shown in website photos actually work at the MP concerned and do they really look like their photos at all? ;)

Did Tarawadee website get shut down due to none of the photo girls actually working there anymore? :)

I could come up with lots of weird research questions, but I suspect most of my research will be just finding out where certain places are (how to get there), what is the current name, and are they still operating. Then its just opening time, best time, and starting price, etc.

Revcolinn
03-10-08, 12:18
In guess I owe an explanation for my nic if anyone cares.

It has nothng to do with morality religion or holiness but I nick name I aquired in the defence force in my country which was compulsary at that time of our history.

I was inclined to, more then most, debate philishophical issues like not killing folks unnecessarily.

In order to knock the soft shit out of me and make me a true soldier my sgt major "volunteered" me to box at the paper weight division (I weighted under 103 pounds at the time.). Wait till you see me now. However at that weight I was quite tall. I am only 1. 75 met now.

I won three by points decision. One by tko. And then got flattened for 4 fights after that.

Even in my winning streek the blows were gentle strategic and pin point rather then vicious or aggarro.

The name was born. The REV. Heavy weight champion of the world.

The rev