Member #2479
04-14-06, 07:03
Nancy 18 YO

Member #2479
04-14-06, 07:04
Nancy 18 yo milf nasty ass stretch marks

Member #2479
04-14-06, 07:06
Nancy Did not want to do it but after flashing a ot of Zaragoza Bills she accepted

Member #2479
04-14-06, 07:07
Nancy young milf dark nipples

Member #2479
04-14-06, 07:09
Nancy from Club Cabaret which is a big block from the Bus station Central Camionera it is near club 69,Club Afroditas and Club Afro

Member #2479
04-14-06, 07:16
Do not know remember her name, she does BBBJ for a tip

Member #2479
04-14-06, 07:20
Dont rember her name

Kid03
04-14-06, 22:55
HI Man,

Can you give me some contact number for the beautiful ladies in Juarez or tell me where I can find them. Money is not a issue with me. I am willing to spend money to be with a gorgeous girl. Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Kid

Member #2479
04-15-06, 06:44
Go to Venus Massage Parlor I found her on a sunday, but again MP's are a hit and miss

Need some more info on the Venus provider. She looks like a good fuck

Member #2479
04-15-06, 07:09
nice biatch

Member #2479
04-15-06, 07:10
Nice wh0re

Member #2479
04-17-06, 01:30
So hung over

Member #2479
04-23-06, 21:30
Girl from Eduardos

Member #2479
04-24-06, 17:48
Danara from downtown.

Member #2479
04-29-06, 04:11
I saw one nice looking in paraiso but she was busy, went to Luxxor got one slim 20 yo milf named "Azul" but disapointed to see the same old w-hores in luxxor nothing like Smooth Vico.

Stewart should hire new young non Milfs and charge $100 a lot of people would pay it for young, non Milf(no babies no sag firm bodies)

Luxxor has by far the best MP installations

Member #2479
04-30-06, 19:39
She is in club Eduardos, I will not nail her becasue she has a baby, but she is cute and thin. I have a one strike and your out policy and will not fuck MILFs no more. Namoi told me she charges $600 pesos plus bar fine and room

The MP scene seems to be filled with skanks like the ones posted OMFG that is ugly

Bbond
05-26-06, 05:00
Give a guy his own personal forum, still complaining.

Don't listen to previous poster, DO hold breath while you wait, turn blue, that'll show 'em.

Jazzngolf
05-29-06, 06:46
Hi #2479

You are obviously in the middle of controversy, but I for one have thoroughly enjoyed the pics you have posted and the information you provide. I do most of my mongering in SE Asia, but I do live near enough to EP/Juarez that once in awhile I enjoy a week of mongering there and have appreciated your contributions to the board. You are very knowedgable of the scene in J-Town and I hope you reconsider posting your pics and info. Take care, Jazz

MexMale
05-30-06, 17:32
Hi #2479

You are obviously in the middle of controversy, but I for one have thoroughly enjoyed the pics you have posted and the information you provide. I do most of my mongering in SE Asia, but I do live near enough to EP/Juarez that once in awhile I enjoy a week of mongering there and have appreciated your contributions to the board. You are very knowedgable of the scene in J-Town and I hope you reconsider posting your pics and info. Take care, JazzDitto for me. Let your work speak for you. Keep the photos coming.

Jester
06-01-06, 21:36
Hey 2479,

I like the post you have been doing. I wish I had a camara to post pics of my travels to Nogales.

Please keep the pics coming.

Member #2479
06-04-06, 06:25
She is called Nicloe in Placeres

Gino the Rod
06-07-06, 04:03
She is called Nicloe in Placeres

Send complaint retractions to jackson@internationalsexguide.info

and I will post more pictures like this

Im still baned from posting on other forums from this siteLooks just like Ruby at Afrodita's -- except there she was a redhead. Haven't been there for a couple of months. She's always buzzed. Wanted 2 Franklins, so I passed.

Have fun, Play safe,

Gino

Member #2479
06-19-06, 02:00
Norma AKA Rubi from Cesars Palace In Ciudad Juarez Mexico

Member #2479
06-19-06, 02:02
Norma The Girl From Cesars.

Eddiberto Silva
06-26-06, 22:55
I would have to agree with you, anyone that can't pay more than $60 in juarez is going to get the MILF or crack hoes amd something else to take home. Still it's Mexico I would say $100 to $150 is good from some like America and the russian. Now if you futher south you can get some like America for about $400 to $800 peso still not much if you pay 250 to 300 dollars in the usa for someone like AMERICA.

Eddiberto Silva
06-26-06, 22:56
Favorite Pic, jerk oof to her but weep becasue you cant afford herI would have to agree with you, anyone that can't pay more than $60 in juarez is going to get the MILF or crack hoes amd something else to take home. Still it's Mexico I would say $100 to $150 is good from some like America and the russian. Now if you futher south you can get some like America for about $400 to $800 peso still not much if you pay 250 to 300 dollars in the USA for someone like AMERICA.

Juarez Guy
08-18-06, 05:52
Hey user 2479,

Do you have any more pics from the girls at Jokers, or can you get you hand on some? They're the best in town,(specially the ones from the original jokers next to RCA), and I'll bet they would make a great adition to this forum.

Gatoraide
08-23-06, 18:28
What are the best strip clubs in town now?

Hadez
08-27-06, 03:13
Just curious, for 150-200 how long do you get these "America/Russian" quality girls?

Cause in the major california towns you can easily hook up with girls that hot for that price.

I mean with some effort I can find some that hot for half the price in America.

Not knocking your efforts because the pics are HOT!

Just curious what I am missing? Is it the time you get with them? Is it just the geography? (maybe SD, LA and SF just have more girls).

I do not know much about Mexico mongering, but I want to learn.

Cienega32
03-02-07, 08:13
Yeah, here I am in the warden's office using the internet to respond. Good timing, I need to go take a shit in the corner.

The Filthy (Ugly, but not that ugly) One

Mugroso - weren't you the guy that had a few posts deleted for making references to the under 18 crowd? Glad they caught up to you.

Oh wait - that wasn't you, that was.... oh, never mind...

Member #2479
06-05-07, 04:46
Gem Alert

No babies-21Yo-cute face but not beautiful-Fresh Meat so hurry up and meat her before she’s gone as girls like her don’t last long

I don’t mind sharing since I have a one fuck and out policy and won’t repeat.

Bbond
06-05-07, 08:23
Gem Alert
THIS IS A VIOLATION OF OUR FUCKING CIVIL RIGHTS, THE SAME FUCKING CIVIL RIGHTS THAT BLACK WOMAN AND HER PEOPLE DEMANDED IN THE 60' NOW THAT BLACK BIATCH IS TAKING ONE CIVIL RIGHT AWAY FROM YOU.

Please contact the ACLU and demand to fight that passports don’t be required to enter your own damn country.

Passports have long been required to enter the US from foriegn countries.
Adding Mexico and Canada to those requirements make sense. It is not anything against Americans, it's to deny others easy access. Getting a passport is no big deal, and helps prove you are indeed American and entitled to enter the US.

Read the civil rights act, where does it say no passport is needed to enter the US?

Supposedly more proof than just a DL, which has been accepted for a long time, is nescessary. Now you would not want them to enforce that, and make you carry a birth certificate would you. Passports are easy, and universal.

If you want to get pissed, get pissed cause anyone is allowed to vote without ANY ID what-so-ever.

The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 requires the Department of Homeland Security and Department of State to develop and implement a plan to require all travelers, U.S. citizens and foreign nationals alike, to present a passport or other document, or a combination of documents, that denote identity and citizenship when entering the United States. Congress amended portions of the Act in 2006. The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative is the Administration’s proposed plan to implement this mandate.

The goal of the Initiative is to strengthen border security and facilitate entry into the United States for U.S. citizens and legitimate foreign visitors by providing standardized, secure and reliable documentation which will allow the Department of Homeland Security to quickly, reliably and accurately identify a traveler.

Member #2479
06-06-07, 05:30
Vidcaps camcorders need lots of light

Laura is a thin Milf in her early 20's

enjoys the pics

Member #2479
08-30-07, 23:22
http://www.panoramio.com/map/#lt=31.736708&ln=-106.472282&z=3&k=1&a=1&tab=1

Fuck Wikimapia panoramio looks good but they have to aprove the pictures hope they aprove

Remember Vico I found this unedited picture

She was great becasue

she lost her virginity in Luxxor, was young 18, and didnt hesitate to give a great bareback blow job with cum in mouth BBBJCIM, she also frenched

Member #2479
09-03-07, 00:11
useless shit is what everyone posts in th main forum, I used to post just for respect but now I see some ass' are gone so Im resuming posting
This is Viviana from Strip Club Troyanas

Also I met Michelle on Las misiones Mall she was with her mom and her two kids, she has a verty cute face and has trimmed down, she is a lil ***** in Venus MP and I really wanted to talk to her to humiliate her in front of her mother but I didnt. Michelle is the kind of girls that treats clinets like shit since she is so pretty she always have clients.

Member #2479
11-11-07, 10:30
Here is some updated information

Luxxxor same girls as always. No more Karina and Sofia.

Alejandra?

http://www.luxxor-massage.com/images/PoleDance/

Has returned as yesterday, there is also another one named Alejandra.

Yasmin, Mariana same boring girls one fuck and I'm bored.

HOTTEST CLuB IS 69 near parque central

LUNA IS AVAILABLE at the litlte room at back.

Other hotties are Ruby, prevously reviewd here shes the one with implants Lesly, and other girls are hot.

Stay away from the main Joker club FUCKING girls WANT 500 DOLLARS THEY ARE CRAZY One of the 26ish bleach blond told me that Narcos pay that but that is just too much stupid wh0res got to hate them, and if they want that is becasue someone is paying them that, I know I have been acused of páying too much but 500 is just stupid, and for what Jokers club is fulled with 26ish voulptous 2 kid mommies they are fat in my mind. But stupid stuck up wh0res think they are all that, but they are fucking fat.

Unfottunatly there is couple years wait for wh0re turnover. So I'm beginging to be a llitle dedspearete. Luxxor is a disapinting they should get new girls

Also Cabaret in Juarez has a couple o cutties.

Club 69, Cabaret are good becasue you can fuck girls right there on the premises.

Quarterback
11-12-07, 16:52
Where is Parque Central?

Member #2479
01-13-08, 07:23
Would like to know if the upsell is for eveyone or was just for me
Brisia told me that the rates for full service went up $300 extra for both Blowjob and pussy sex.

either way I think I have outgrown MPs, becasue I do not fuck Fat or Milf so that leaves me pretty lonely

EnormusDick
01-13-08, 16:52
Luxxor is known for upselling, it depends on the girl, she can ask for anything, doesn't mean she will get it. Remember everything is negotiable, even pussy.

Member #2479
02-10-08, 17:19
April from Club 69

Member #2479
02-10-08, 17:25
April from Club 69

Coyote79
02-13-08, 23:13
so dude when does April work?
How much does she charge?
I could hit that!

Coyote79
02-13-08, 23:15
Would like to know if the upsell is for eveyone or was just for me
Brisia told me that the rates for full service went up $300 extra for both Blowjob and pussy sex.

either way I think I have outgrown MPs, becasue I do not fuck Fat or Milf so that leaves me pretty lonely
fuck Luxxor and that catty ***** mamasan Soriya

Member #2479
03-16-08, 09:40
Is it to much to ask for a spinner with no kids?

Yes I found a MP girl that is a spinner Skinny nice body petite built for sex, 19 years old, No kids never been pregnant, cute face and best of all she is only 200 PESOS for half an hour! and 350 pesos for a full hour, also she does extras like BBBJ for 350 and also french kiss but it was my first time with her so it was kind of wrong to french her.

She told me used to work for outcall services but now wanted a day job. and told me that she is goning to work almost everyday.

Trust me this is a rare gem as the vast majority of ho´s are fat or/and have extensive baby damage. Stretch marks Csection Flaby skin flaby titis etc.

Private message me for the girls name and MP name and location, I sent a PM to Jmchave for hazel phone number and the dick did not respond so this is payback.

EnormusDick
03-16-08, 19:39
Is it to much to ask for a spinner with no kids?

Yes I found a MP girl that is a spinner Skinny nice body petite built for sex, 19 years old, No kids never been pregnant, cute face and best of all she is only 200 PESOS for half an hour! and 350 pesos for a full hour, also she does extras like BBBJ for 350 and also french kiss but it was my first time with her so it was kind of wrong to french her.

She told me used to work for outcall services but now wanted a day job. and told me that she is goning to work almost everyday.

Trust me this is a rare gem as the vast majority of ho´s are fat or/and have extensive baby damage. Stretch marks Csection Flaby skin flaby titis etc.

Private message me for the girls name and MP name and location, I sent a PM to Jmchave for hazel phone number and the dick did not respond so this is payback.I don't blame Jmchave for not giving out Hazel's number.

I heard they are getting married. LOL

JackRabbit69
04-04-08, 04:23
Hello,

I wanted to ask if you could please PM me with that girls info.

Thanks again,

JackRabbit69

Member #2479
04-07-08, 18:13
Ok here she is.

You alls can have her, I'm bored with her

http://www.relajateenjuarez.com/Chihuahua/Juarez/Chicas/Wendy_2

Sarahi VIP INFO
http://www.relajateenjuarez.com/Chihuahua/Juarez/Masajes/Sarahi_VIP

Again Wendy is:

1 - young
2 - not fat
3 - no babies
4 - all acronyms BBBJCIM Etc

You are welcome JackRabbit69

And sorry I wont be posting any more pictures as the forum owner instated a picture quota.

I tried to upload a lot of wendy pictures and here is what I got

wendy6.jpg:
Exceeds your quota by 11.93 MB. Click here to view your attachments
wendy8.jpg:
wendy4.jpg:
wendy5.jpg:
wendy1.jpg:
Exceeds your quota by 11.91 MB. Click here to view your attachments
wendy3.jpg:
Exceeds your quota by 11.92 MB. Click here to view your attachments
wendy7.jpg:

Admin
04-08-08, 03:56
And sorry I wont be posting any more pictures as the forum owner instated a picture quota.

I tried to upload a lot of wendy pictures and here is what I got

wendy6.jpg:
wendy8.jpg:
wendy4.jpg:
wendy5.jpg:
wendy1.jpg:
wendy3.jpg:
Exceeds your quota by 11.92 MB. Click here to view your attachments
wendy7.jpg:
Exceeds your quota by 11.91 MB. Click here to view your attachmentsGreetings Member #2479,

The upload quota was unintended and has been removed.

As of this moment, you have an unlimited upload capacity.

Thanks,

Jackson

Meat Loaf
04-08-08, 15:12
The majority of the girls you posted look whack and have no bodies.

Two years worth of that is pretty weak?

Member #2479
04-08-08, 21:54
The majority of the girls you posted look whack and have no bodies.

Two years worth of that is pretty weak?To each its own, maybe you like fat moms with big breasts.

This thread is for thin, young no babys girls, so maybe you dont like thin , young no babies girls,

So you should post pictures of Fat big ass big breasts baby damaged girls the mayority of Juarez girls are like that 95%, the 5% of thin girls are the ones I tried to find.

Member #2479
04-08-08, 21:57
Here are the pics meatolaf does not like girls like this, nice to find guys who go for the fat girls, fat girls need love too.

Info below

Meat Loaf
04-10-08, 16:26
Obviously one can't just 'hop' on over to Coahuila when one wants too unless of course they have nothing else better to do like a retired lawyer or south american critic would, so in lieu of that the majority of the fellow mongers on the board are reporting with what they know and what they can share. And yes I’ve been around the world probably more so than you if you are willing to disregard Latin America and Southeast Asia.

This guy got his own board because there were too many haters and far too many non-picture/events posters on the regular Juarez board to begin with.

So what, this guy spent a lot on ass a few too many times, but who hasn’t on this board? Because if we were all so great or had such an enormous dick we wouldn’t need to be reporting here right?

Oh I forgot to mention that I have a Masters in Mathematics so sorry if my logic is too convoluted.

And no, I’m not defending member #2047 or whatever his number is, I’m just trying to keep it real on the local boards.

Cheers all! The non-expert dudeAgreed, there are too many haters on the CJ board. I'm not hating member #2047 just commenting on the how the girls look. That was him that came back with those fat and baby comments. My last post, I gave the guy credit for the photos and his own thread, which says it all- his own thread.

P.S. I get ass all day and can still write on ISG.

Take it easy!

Member #2479
05-03-08, 15:36
For everyone that bicthes about being shaken down by the bike police right now channel 2 had a report that 2 bike police officers where beaten up by the army it was on tv the guys where really fubar and the funniest thing is that the bikes where also damaged by the soldiers.

Look for the report on diario website

Id stay away from the Mexican army because they also under paid like the local police.

But they don’t take bribes they just beat you up/torture you.

Here is a forgettable skank from Placeres club.

Coyote79
05-08-08, 05:52
Here is a forgettable skank from Placeres club.
I could hit that!
Where's the Placeres club?

Member #2479
05-08-08, 15:55
Where's the Placeres club?[/QUOTE]Next to plaza Juarez mall can miss it

Here is Brisa from Hollywood club near the international bridge, nice young girl, I also fucked a nice thin blond young girl named barby she’s the best in Hollywood

Why doesn’t anybody talk about Hollywood club it’s the best place, hey Jackson since you are reading this please have a Hollywood club thread

Hollywood Club is for Ciudad Juarez what Adelitas, chicago , hong kong are for Tijuana, Hollywood Club is always packed filled with a lot of girls ALL of them do "cuartos" next door, in fact many here complain that Hollywood Club is to crowded that is why they don’t frequent it DOH what the fuck do you expect Hollywood Club is the hottest place in town that’s why its always very crowded.

Also Juarez is not a tourist friendly town that is why the place may be packed with locals but that doesn’t mean that if you don’t visit it the club is not the most popular club.

The only drawback I see with not only Hollywood club but all the girls downtown is that the girls don’t know about summer’s eve, and also they don’t take showers like in MP after the deed.

J Europe
05-10-08, 09:10
What is the going rate in Hollywood now?

A friend told me he was quoted $80 and he said that he went across the street to Queens and they wanted $100 which is quite frankly wrong!

J

My Freedom
05-10-08, 21:33
To get me to pay any $80, the gal would have to be a real beauty..with personality to go along with it. Of the ladies working in the Hollywood, Queens, Pink Lady, other clubs, etc., what PERCENTAGE are really THAT good looking? From what I have seen, and you mongers post, it's well below 50% of these ladies.

And that doesn't even include the room and all the "extras."

My Freedom

Justsomeim
05-12-08, 20:54
Why doesn’t anybody talk about Hollywood club it’s the best place, hey Jackson since you are reading this please have a Hollywood club thread.2479, what time does this place open, I'm a daytime guy but can't get to the SC at nite over there, if this place opened up at a good time, I'd love to check it out...

Thanks for the pics once again.

Archangel17
05-13-08, 05:52
How much do the girls from Placeres and other clubs charge to leave with you?

Member #2479
05-14-08, 02:14
Vienes del Antro Con Ganas

Forgot name

Milf 30ish wont repeat

Hollywood is opnened very early like 5pm

Girls in placeres prices vary is up to you to haggle down the girl may want $150 but tell her that you only have $50.

Commonglass
05-14-08, 16:39

I share your standards for chicas. Are you getting these ladies from bars (take out) or having them come to your hotel (delivery)? I've read up on the take out options, but there haven't been many posts regarding cost, availability, recommendations, etc. , for delivery. I need to find out how much it would cost to get two girls of Wendy's caliber delivered to my hotel room during the weekend for an all-nighter with all acronyms.

Great posts, by the way!

Thanks!

J Europe
05-14-08, 17:32
2479, what time does this place open, I'm a daytime guy but can't get to the SC at nite over there, if this place opened up at a good time, I'd love to check it out.

Thanks for the pics once again.I am not 2479 however I think that Hollywood opens at 5 or 6pm. I am going off of memory so we may be in trouble already however Hollywood was about the only thing open when I went. I suspect that that early the girls will trickle in.

Meat Loaf
05-15-08, 17:51
J Europe,

Glad to see you're building-up your post count.

Hollywood opens up at around 5 p. M. The ass cost the normal rate, US $25. Forget that US $80 stuff. If you're a Gringo, possible. All the ass in that area is priced the same. I was just in CJ in January 2008.

Member #2479
05-20-08, 15:34
Ouch they killed the guard the dude with the birret and they left Socorro the woman in charge brain dead now im scared I frecuent the 69 a lot.

Commonglass if you want a girl all nighter just call the outcalls in the newspaper, just ask for a young girl with no babies and they should bring one of those

I share your standards for chicas. Are you getting these ladies from bars (take out) or having them come to your hotel (delivery)? I've read up on the take out options, but there haven't been many posts regarding cost, availability, recommendations, etc. , for delivery. I need to find out how much it would cost to get two girls of Wendy's caliber delivered to my hotel room during the weekend for an all-nighter with all acronyms.

Great posts, by the way!

Thanks!

MadNomad
05-20-08, 18:34
Was thinking of taking a little trip to Mexicali as the prices seem reasonable and appears to be a relaxing place. I will be flying from Boston. Is it easier to drive from Cali or fly direct. Also I am looking for the least expensive area with some 8' 0r 9's as far as woman go.

Please anyone that has been to mexicali recently please reply. And keep writing those reports. Great pics and reports so far.

Madnomad

Cienega32
05-20-08, 19:00
Was thinking of taking a little trip to Mexicali

There's a sub-forum for Mexicali that you might want to post in. This is for Juarez.

Member #2479
06-04-08, 04:34
6 gounded on PM newspaper.I wich I was able to curry a gun freely so I can praticipate on the shootouts.

Member #2479
06-09-08, 18:30
Went to Eduardos early Saturday 6pm at the place was packed, the thing is to go to strip clubs early to feel safe, Ironically most street killings are happening at plain daylight, and by statistics its safer at night because most kill hunting happens when the hunted is traveling during the day. Last count it was 300 Killed but its closer to 400 in just all of this year.

The girl that was shot in the but is Aracely they showed her on the new face down in a lot of pain; there is a picture of aracely in this thread.

In Eduardos I had Nena you can fuck them on the private dance room.

Archangel17
06-10-08, 07:10
Where is Eduardos and how much do the girls charge?

JackRabbit69
06-13-08, 05:41
Member #2479,

Do you know anything about the girls on escortsjuarez.com, also they always want to meet at the Siesta Hotel on San Lorenzo, where is that if you know, also what kind of neighborhood is it, considering the recent violence in Juarez. Thanks again in advance for your answers.

JackRabbitt69

Member #2479
06-13-08, 21:17
Eduardos is a few blocks from the bridge very close, all the girls charge 500-800 pesos

Siesta Motel is in an industrial. Main boulevard safe neigborhood the shootings where the killers don't respect and whose bullets have strayed and killed pregnant woman and 12 year old girl happen on streets, intersections, and shopping mall parking lots all over the city.

Just ask the girl to go your hotel.

Jackcube1
06-19-08, 04:56
Hi Member #2479 and Other Juarez members,

I am planning for a trip to Jaurez on July 4th long weekend. I will be driving from Dallas to Juarez and this is my first time. Sorry for being naive any info you can share will be helpfull. I will be staying for a couple of days, so please advice what are the best places to visit. So far I have thought of only Luxxor MP. And while crossing border is it advisable to carry Latex ? Or can i get them in MP's ? All I have thought of is park the car in US border, Cross the bridge take a cab goto Luxxor, Have 2 to 3 girls and come back to US border and stay in hotel at El-Paso. Again go back the next do the same and return back to Dallas.

Please give me some trip advice. I am looking for some hot chicks and I can burn some money. As this is going to my exotic trip of years to come.

Thanks in advance.

Member #2479
06-19-08, 15:32
I will give you the info if you give me the info on Studio one in Dallas

Hello there

Responses

What are the best places to visit

You should take the grand tour of all the Massage parlors there are a lot of them they are cheap depending on your budget, example you should bang one girl on each MP but not cum just get sexed up some of the Mp charge 25-30 dlls for fuck

And while crossing border is it advisable to carry Latex? The mps and brothels all have condoms not worry

All I have thought of is park the car in US border, Cross the bridge take a cab goto Luxxor, Have 2 to 3 girls and come back to US border and stay in hotel at El-Paso. Again go back the next do the same and return back to Dallas.

Yes you can do that

Please give me some trip advice. I am looking for some hot chicks and I can burn some money. As this is going to my exotic trip of years to come.

There are 3 type of girls

MP girls downtown stip club girls and high end strip club girls

30-50 dlls 80-100 150-300dlls

Now you tell me how much are the girls at Studio One what girls have you done at studio one

If you need more help please tell me

EnormusDick
06-19-08, 20:05
Hi Member #2479 and Other Juarez members,

I am planning for a trip to Jaurez on July 4th long weekend. I will be driving from Dallas to Juarez and this is my first time. Sorry for being naive any info you can share will be helpfull. I will be staying for a couple of days, so please advice what are the best places to visit. So far I have thought of only Luxxor MP. And while crossing border is it advisable to carry Latex ? Or can i get them in MP's ? All I have thought of is park the car in US border, Cross the bridge take a cab goto Luxxor, Have 2 to 3 girls and come back to US border and stay in hotel at El-Paso. Again go back the next do the same and return back to Dallas.

Thanks in advance.If money is no object that would be a good plan, but luxxor is easy to find and is on 16 de sept. you will save a ton of money if you go by yourself, if you take a cab everyone will charge double. go to website and get directions.

Jackcube1
06-20-08, 00:52
Thanks 2479 and EmormousDick. I really appreciate your feedback. Is Luxxor walking distance from SantaFe bridge? If so, I am glad to walk.

Regarding the Studio One in Dallas, I am don't like studio's or MP's in Dallas. And after the crack down some time back by DPD there is not much action. And it is costlier and crapier. So, I always go for the providers from ****, CL, and Backpage. I have some regulars and have contact numbers. If you need any info on them plz let me know.

Is Luxxor walking distance from Santa Fe bridge? What are the other places I can visit near Luxxor good strip clubs and MP's? . And if I want to stay in Mexico for a day what is the safe and nice hotel? I can walk as long as it is safe. I am going to stay atleast one night either in El-Paso or Mexico depending upon your recommendatios. My long time fantasises of double head, tag team, and all experimentation is going to happen in this clubb.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Jackcube1
06-20-08, 01:10
1) Do I need to convert some Dollars to Peso's ? If so where can i do that ?

2) Do the US cell phones work in Mexico ? If not I want to leave then in the US border itself.

3) Do the MP's accept US Credit cards? Is it advisable to carry Plastic cards or Cash ? I heard lot of police looting, do they take away the cash ?

Clydesdale
06-20-08, 13:27
1) Do I need to convert some Dollars to Peso's ? If so where can i do that ?
Dollars are good everywhere. MPs and bars give you 10 to 1. Exchanging only gets you about 10.30, or another 3%.

2) Do the US cell phones work in Mexico ? If not I want to leave then in the US border itself.
Near the border they work. The distance depends on your carrier. My signal is gone at Luxxor.

3) Do the MP's accept US Credit cards? Is it advisable to carry Plastic cards or Cash ? I heard lot of police looting, do they take away the cash ?
Most MPs are cash only. Luxxor took credit cards before. Don't know if they still do. The police are better behaved with the Federales and Army in town, but a money belt or someplace else to hide your cash isn't a bad idea.

Jackcube1
06-20-08, 23:50
Thank you so much. I am so much excited about the trip and so ready now. I love this board, it has enlighted me. Will post my reviews once I am back, meanwhile if you guys have any trip advice plz send them thru.

Coyote79
06-21-08, 13:22
Ok here she is.

You alls can have her, I'm bored with her

http://www.relajateenjuarez.com/Chihuahua/Juarez/Chicas/Wendy_2

Sarahi VIP INFO
http://www.relajateenjuarez.com/Chihuahua/Juarez/Masajes/Sarahi_VIP

these links stopped working. Anyone know what happened?

Jackcube1
06-21-08, 16:41
Hi,

These are the clubs and MP's I have collected in the thread so far. Can any one give me the directions to these clubs clubs from Santa Fe bridge? And also if there are any othe clubs please add them.

Luxxor,
LUNA,
Club 69,
Hollywood,
Queens,
Pink Lady,
Sirena
Joker
Panama

And any recommendations for good 2 or 3 star hotels in CJ ? I will be staying for 2 nights.

Jackcube1
06-23-08, 01:00
Any hotel recommendations for 2 nights stays?

Also I want to know the location of Club69.

I am not able to find it in WikiMapia.

Member #2479
06-24-08, 04:37
Sofia from escortsjuarez.com 100 dlls so so

Jackcube1 Sorry for he late reply Im moderated so this post shows days late

All near downtown and walking distance
Luxxor,
Hollywood,
Queens,
Pink Lady,
Sirena
Panama

Justsomeim
06-25-08, 19:38
Sofia from escortsjuarez.com 100 dlls so soface is not so well, but body looks good, how old you think and stretch marks on the body?

Thanks 2479

Blue Panda1
06-27-08, 00:04
Have you had experiences with the girls from escortmodeljuarez.com that one violeta looks like that 1 girl you posted as vienes del antro con ganas 2 pics. Is she the same girl. If yes how much and quality of service. Thanks in advance for your response.

Member #2479
06-27-08, 15:45
I sure looks like her not, not sure give it a try

Of those girls I've tried DIana from Monterrey the regiomontana one

She has a great gym body but a face of 35 yo.

And this one.

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=742734&postcount=63

Don't remember which one is it.

Have you had experiences with the girls from escortmodeljuarez.com that one violeta looks like that 1 girl you posted as vienes del antro con ganas 2 pics. Is she the same girl. If yes how much and quality of service. Thanks in advance for your response.

Jmchave
06-27-08, 20:31
That sucks you had a bad experience Member #2479 with Sophia. Four months ago I looked her up on the classifieds in the PM. She and I agreed to meet up at some hotel area in the middle of the city. What was weird about the situation is that her pimp (some lady who looked liked she was in her mid-20's) asked me for the money and told me to pay for the hotel. I agreed. To make a long story short, Sophia was very good in bed. She even allowed me to bareback her. But what I didn't get is by her apperance now. When I met her last time her face wasn't as bad. She had this naughty secretary look going on. Maybe her drug habit has gone way overboard because before I said my goodbye's she asked me to tip 10 or 15 bucks so she could buy a bag.

Commonglass
06-27-08, 23:10
Member #2479: With this site, do you get all the acronyms (I. E. , BBBJCIM) for the $100? Otherwise, seems expensive for Juarez. I think that I might prefer to hit your girl Wendy. Any idea how to get in touch with her now that her site's down?

Thanks amigo!

I sure looks like her not, not sure give it a try

Of those girls I've tried DIana from Monterrey the regiomontana one

She has a great gym body but a face of 35 yo.

And this one.

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=742734&postcount=63

Don't remember which one is it.

Coyote79
06-28-08, 23:34
Paraiso had two pleasant, but plain looking older ladies working. I ran.

Sarahi had one very unattractive bleach blond lady working. I flew.

Genesis had about four gorditas working (Diana was busy). I skipped.

Anali had two ladies working. I chose Jacki, a 22 yo morena. She’s about 5’4”, with thick long black hair and a curvy little body.

She was great!! Will repeat.

Member #2479
06-29-08, 23:59
About outcalls it depends on the girl some may charge more than the $100 for extras.

Here is Arleth fromEduardos maybe she is the Arleth everyone talks about
but this Jore is a ROB RIP OFF *****.

I taped the sesion and its was no more than 5 minutes before she volted.

maybe im introuching on murgosos territory this is my last downtown jore
those downtown jores are the worst.

Commonglass
06-30-08, 23:39
I was trying to get this lady to my hotel room last night. She was giving me a great double BJ in the privado with her muchacha when the national police flooded Eduardos last night, searched everyone, kept us there with the lights on for about 90 minutes, and then closed everything down. There are stickers from the government on all of the doors at Eduardos. For the time being, it looks to be no more.

When the police finally let us go, Arleth and I made plans to hookup in my hotel, but her muchacha flaked and she didn't want to do it alone. Too bad that she's ROB. The work she was doing with that tongue ring was hot.

About outcalls it depends on the girl some may charge more than the $100 for extras.

Jackcube1
07-10-08, 17:59
Thanks to this forum and all of you guys, I had a great time in Juarez last week. I have so much things to write I don't know where to start and how to fit everything in a single post.

I drove more than 600 miles (9 hours) and reached Juarez Thursday night. In the beginning Juarez was a little bit intimidating. In the beginning a little bit of confusion with hotels, address, language and as it was dark.

I stayed at Santa Fe hotel (and for any newbies to Juarez, I highly recommend it). First I went to Holiday Inn and as soon as they told me 95$ + tax I told thanks and took the cab to Santa Fe hotel. It is $43 per night and it is close to everything. Five minutes walk you can reach the US border bridge, Or 10 mins Marsical, 10 mins this side Luxxor, Felinas, Silute, etc.

So, if you are new make this hotel as your base.

Thursday night I went to Hollywood Stripclub. The club was old and little dirty. (I liked other strip clubs better. Alice and Charley, Enchantoes, Nue Avino, etc. Better than hollywood). As it was my first club in I was not sure what to expect. The bar attender took me to a empty seat and I ordered beers. He brought one girl to me asked to sit on my lap and asked to buy a drink for her too. (He said 2 beers 7$ for me and for the girl 7$). He brought back the $6 back and as it was my adventure trip I tried to be nice to him. I tipped the $6 to the attendent (Big Big mistake.) As soon as he saw the tip immediately he moved to me to a corner private place to the girl and tried to be too attendive and there on it was too much pressure on upselling. I bought the girl 2 more drinks in the next 15 minutes while she was doing grinding work. The bar attender told its $100 to fuck her. I told him to take it easy and I need some more time. After 10 more mins he said I can have her for $80 which I agreed. She was a cutie and gave exteriorl fucking, CBJ, CFS cowgirl everything was good. I finished and went back to the htoel and had a good night sleep.

Day 1: As I found Stripclub will be costly I ventured out to the Massage parlors. I decided to walk as I had all the time in the world. I decided to go to Luxxor but missed it completely while walking. So, I walked and walked and walked and reached ROMA. I walked in to ROMA and saw a cutie (perfect 9) two average (8 and 7). No one spoke spanish but with in a minute with some sign language we understood each other $30 for the girl for 1 hour with massage and CFS.

I selected the cutie and she took me to the small room and started giving me the massage. As soon as I found out this is going to me a excellent session I gave her the $10 trip even before the session started. She got excited and we went uphill all the way. It was the best fuck I had with a cute girl for a while now. She gave CBJ, Cowgirl, missionary, doggy everything. We were like lovers and had a great time. As soon as the session ended, I asked her I wanted to do doubles and took her again with another girl ($50 for 2 girls). It was a awesome experience again. Both the girls giving good massage and playing with my body. Finally one girl CBJ and again the cutie for fuck. It was intersting the other girl watching and commenting something. It was so much pleasure that I promised them I will come back again next day and left. ($10 tip for each girl again).

Now, I understood MP's will be my both Budget and Fun. I went back to the hotel to regroup after the exaustive session.

Evening I went to Luxxor. I was not impressed by the collection. And it was ($40 half an hour, $50 1 hour) and for VIP room $20 extra. I took a girl who gave a uninterested service. I was disappointed I gave the $50 not even tipped her and went out. I took the map and found out Felinas was very nearby. Felinas was much better than Luxxor again another girl ($30). It made my day. I was happy and ended the day on a good note.

Day 2: I went back to ROMA again thinking of the cutie and the great session. I was not able to find her. But found couple of other good looking girls. I took one of them had a very nice session ($30 +$10). I was missing my favourite girl though.

I started walking again and went to GENESIS. The lineup was good. And there was a girl who spoke very good English. Took a girl (30 +10) Awesome massage. She used her legs and hand so good sitting on top of me. After that I went to Anali which is in the same complex of Genesis. One more girl same price. Then I went to Silute (new club in the place of Corpus). It was $30 for half an hour and $40 for 1 hour). I took 1/2 hour service. Finished quickly and headed back to the hotel.

Overall my ratings on the MP's depending on the service and price are.

1)ROMA 2)FELINA 3)GENESIS 4)ANALI 5)SILTUTE 6)LUXXOR

In the evening I decided to hit all the strip clubs in Marsical.

1) Alice and Charley. Nice cluba and nice settings. I was impressed by the club. There was a hottie (perfect 10. 19 year old. She would give any escort in US a run for the money). I was stunned by the quality. First I took another girl brought her some drinks and had a lap dance for $20. I was not in a mood to fuck that evening as I had enough and just wanted to check out all the clubs before I leave. Then told the bar attender I was intersted in the 19 yr girl. He took her to me. She spoke good English and was looking awesome. Her drinks war $13 (she takes only double). I had a lapdance with her for $20. And started asking her price. She told me $300 per hour. That was it I told thanks and left the club.

2) I walked and went to the club further down (Enchentos I think). I would recommend this club as there was no pushing for buying drinks for the girl. The beers were 10 pesos for 2 beers. And the girls were above 7. I spent time with 2 hot looking girls for more than a hour. They were doing the routine grinding while I brought them beer.

3) Walked to the club opposite to that (Ave Nuevos). Impressed by the quality of the club too. Spend some time there with couple of girls and left the place at 12.

Went back to the hotel had a good sleep. Next day off to Dallas and here I am at my routine life.

Over all, I would say Juarez is a very good place and a different beast. My only worry was I didn't have enough time to check all the places. And I am looking forward for my next trip. There is so much thing to write I don't know how to put the pieces together. If you need any specific info please leave me a note. I will give you full details on that.

Good Luck guys and Thanks to all of you.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Coyote79
08-20-08, 12:15
I took the map and found out Felinas was very nearby. Felinas was much better than Luxxor again another girl ($30). It made my day. I was happy and ended the day on a good note.

Overall my ratings on the MP's depending on the service and price are.

1)ROMA 2)FELINA 3)GENESIS 4)ANALI 5)SILTUTE 6)LUXXOR

Thanks for the great report!!

I decided to take your advice and try out Felina.

By RTFF it seems Felina is at the corner of Honduras and Vicente Guerrero.
But the only thing I found at that corner is Eduardo's Night Club.

I looked all around that area, but I didn’t find any MP.

Finally one of the locals took pity on me and showed me to Silueta’s MP.
I think it’s on Jose Borunda and Peru, or at least close to there.

It’s large, clean, and had a nice selection. Had a good time.
$40 for an hour.

Coyote79
08-21-08, 12:05

sorry to hear that 2479.

Yeah those crack-head streetwalkers downtown have fucked me over too.

She has a nice tight small young body though.
Too bad she's got the creepy drawn-in eyebrows.

Member #2479
08-24-08, 09:06
You might be asking why there arent any reports, well these are hard times for juarez because of the Sinaloa-Juarez War (yes is a real war with more than 800 killed) a lot of my favorite Strp clubs are closed

69 Club, Amadeus, Phantom, Jocker Gold, Cesars Palace

And just hitting the MPs you are boud to get genital warts EVEN if you use a condom, (look in the base of your shaft) because the MP girls really get around a girl told me she fucked 15 guys in a day, and also they get the International UN Inmigrant crowd that lives in the US, like Sofia from Luxxor told me that she fucked a smelly Indian guy from India, so I prefer the strip club girls who may charge a little more but they fuck less clients

I also read that some guys here like to bareback Dudes don't do it, NOT for the STDs, but the girls are very dumb and easily get pregnant and If they do you will just be bringing a bastard gang banger into the world so don't do it because of that. I might be guilty of 2 bastards

Information

Crystal is back at Venus MP

And Wendy works weekends only on Sarahi.

Member #2479
09-15-08, 22:56
Pretty face nice body on the outside, smelly pussy flabby skin in the inside.

Aristos is a nice club suposed to be the new eduardos, they have rooms in the second floor, and those rooms are someones bedrooms used as brothel rooms.

Juaritos
09-18-08, 07:29
I have a question.

The Wendy you mentioned on your other post, is she the same that works in here: www.redclub.com.mx ?

Thanks in advance.

Member #2479
09-18-08, 20:56
Wendy works at a MP and charges 200-300 pesos the outcalls charge 600-1000pesos

I have a question.

The Wendy you mentioned on your other post, is she the same that works in here: www.redclub.com.mx?

Thanks in advance.

Member #2479
12-13-08, 05:19
hey have not had time to post, well weeks ago i saw karina and angela at venus, karina (see pics from luxxor) has an attitude and worst had leg stubble and had one of those small pieces of toilet paper stuck on her asshole, karina is skinny and somewhat cute but after th atitude, the uncleanliness and the stubble i won't see her again. in fact after i pointed ouyt the tiolet paper i asked if that she had gotten to the bathroom she said yes and then i bolted what a disgusting skank.

for change venus has angela a cute spinner tinny tities skinny she was great. thes girls are getting wiser so they demand money for pics so i said screw you, you want me to pay you after i give publicity.

also the downtown bombin closed a couple of weeks after it opened it was supposed to be eduardos replacement. so good ridence to all of red light distrcit downtown full of smelly, ****, streetwalker, skanks.

i have a lot of pitures but i don't have time to upload and edit them sorry.

Coyote79
12-20-08, 21:48
Hey have not had time to post, well weeks ago I saw Karina and Angela at Venus, Karina (See Pics from Luxxor) has an attitude and worst had leg stubble and had one of those small pieces of toilet paper stuck on her asshole, Karina is skinny and somewhat cute but after th atitude, the uncleanliness and the stubble I won't see her again. In fact after I pointed ouyt the tiolet paper I asked if that she had gotten to the bathroom she said yes and then I bolted what a disgusting skank.

For change venus has Angela a cute spinner tinny tities skinny she was great. Thes girls are getting wiser so they demand money for pics so I said screw you, you want me to pay you after I give publicity.

so you recommend Venus?
Haven't been there in about a year, but when I use to go all the girls had an attitude.

Member #2479
01-09-09, 06:12
Sorry I had to post this, those ladies sure are not thin, hey you could do better really, has any one ever try to pick up a customer service girl on any stand, they earn very little so I bet they are willing to play, I saw the most amaizing girl on a cibercafe she was the atendant, please give stories if you have picked up working girls, shoppng mall, or other wise

In other words most MP GIRLS are really awfull, you could do better just trying to pick up beatufull working girls on shopping malls they earn like 70 dollars a week so I bet they are willing.

Gino the Rod
01-10-09, 14:38
Sorry I had to post this, those ladies sure are not thin, hey you could do better really, has any one ever try to pick up a customer service girl on any stand, they earn very little so I bet they are willing to play, I saw the most amaizing girl on a cibercafe she was the atendant, please give stories if you have picked up working girls, shoppng mall, or other wise

In other words most MP GIRLS are really awfull, you could do better just trying to pick up beatufull working girls on shopping malls they earn like 70 dollars a week so I bet they are willing.
For me it's more about the service. I don't mind putting up with a bit of a belly if she'll give me what I want.

Sure SC girls are hotter, some of them. But I want to live longer than that. I haven't been to an SC in Jtown in many months.

And I don't have the time to go trolling. The dating scene is not for me. I want to know that the girl will play and not waste time. Then I repeat with those that treat me like a king.

Member #2479
06-20-09, 03:41
FYI The new Hollywood club that is now closed downtown moved to Rancho Anapra with all the girls

The club is next to a family house Anapra is a very depressing place
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7750874&lon=-106.5578663&z=18&l=0&m=a&v=2

I would like to beg everyone here not to come to Ciudad Juarez for prostitution because when you do your are giving money to the cartels that are making Ciudad Juarez a living hell for everyone that lives here, prostitutes consume drugs, MPs are owned or shaken down by cartels, Ciudad Juarez is a cesspool of crime 6 murders daily 3 kidnapping everyday, 800 murders so far this year PLEASE DON’T FEED THE CRIMINALS WITH YOUR MONEY

Myself and my acquaintances have been the victims of crime almost everyone in Ciudad Juarez has been the victim of some kind of crime

Please read this

Civilians Ran a Greater Risk of Being Killed in Juarez Last Year than in Baghdad

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=44513

CoolArrow
06-22-09, 22:02
FYI The new Hollywood club that is now closed downtown moved to Rancho Anapra with all the girls

The club is next to a family house Anapra is a very depressing place
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7750874&lon=-106.5578663&z=18&l=0&m=a&v=2

I would like to beg everyone here not to come to Ciudad Juarez for prostitution because when you do your are giving money to the cartels that are making Ciudad Juarez a living hell for everyone that lives here, prostitutes consume drugs, MPs are owned or shaken down by cartels, Ciudad Juarez is a cesspool of crime 6 murders daily 3 kidnapping everyday, 800 murders so far this year PLEASE DON’T FEED THE CRIMINALS WITH YOUR MONEY

Myself and my acquaintances have been the victims of crime almost everyone in Ciudad Juarez has been the victim of some kind of crime

Please read this

Civilians Ran a Greater Risk of Being Killed in Juarez Last Year than in Baghdad

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=44513I don't doubt that Juarez is dangerous, but I think the "news" article that you refer may be flawed. Read the reviews at the bottom of the article. Also, since when do prostitution dollars not flow to the larger criminal element?

Member #2479
08-21-09, 01:26
Getting there 1 second late and getting behind a guy that chooses your girl, that hapened to me on luxxor this fn american guy stole Karina from me.

Fyi Anapras Hollywood has a thin green eyed damaris from GUadalajara.

Member #2479
09-24-09, 22:02
I should post this pictures right away because I forget their names.

Looks like the Juarez forum has been abandoned

Member #2479
09-24-09, 22:05
More, in other news Hollywood Anapra is full of hotties thin young but since most are afraid you will never see them.

Faraii
10-16-09, 03:33
Hi,

Which are the full nude strip clubs in Juarez?

Are there any within walking distance of the Avenida Juarez?

Thanks

Member #2479
10-21-09, 00:45
Betcha you pussies would not there go to Hollywood Anapra ha, yes its filled with Cholo types very scary and more for me that have sufered from a Kidnapping .

But Damaris Huge breasts beat all fears

Replying to questions
Faraii
Which are the full nude strip clubs in Juarez?
ALL OFF THEM THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A TOPLESS BAR

Are there any within walking distance of the Avenida Juarez?
A LOT OF THEM REMAIN SEE JUAREZ WIKIMAP

Member #2479
11-26-09, 18:07
You guy are scardy cats but with guys getting burned this way visiting wh0rehouses this way HA HA

I wonder who that guy is? is it Mugroso or Pallamides I think its Mugroso he likes to slum around the downtown area

http://www.diario.com.mx/nota.php?notaid=54c96f1285af3bd5affd0b1cf48d02bb

Mugroso
11-28-09, 04:05
I think its Mugroso he likes to slum around the downtown area

Its nice to know you are still staying up at night rubbing yourself thinking of me moaning, "Mugroso, ayy papi que rico". Actually the guy in the pic looks alot like the guy in the mirror in one of the pics you posted once.

It is also nice to know you haven't fallen victim to any of the shit happening in Juarez. There is nothing you could ever post that would make me wish such ill of you.

Besos
Mugroso

Cienega32
11-30-09, 05:07
Hey - that's the old "Mona Lisa" building that's next to Virginia's. I'm surprised it was still open. Seems like they were all shut down. Hell, the city probably fire-bombed them so they could level the whole section.

Member #2479
01-15-10, 23:57
Refreching to someone wih out any babys or disgusting body distoid by motherhood.

Ruby from the mP on Municipio Libre and MOntes de oca

Member #2479
02-20-10, 02:22
Samanta from Luxxor and Perla from Venus MPs.

Samanta is very skinny. Also if you like milk she can provide as she is lactating.

Member #2479
02-20-10, 02:23
EDITOR's NOTE: This post was a question directed to the Forum Admin regarding an issue with the administration of The Forum.

Please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to contact the Forum Administration and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Member #2479
03-28-10, 05:25
Just to inform everybody that an uspcale MP opened a couple of weeks ago they charge 1, 000 pesos and the ladies are not that bad its in front of the Greyhound racetrack in a strip mall.

I don't remember but I this its called Claire or something

You better enjoy it while it lasts because at that price point it will close down in a couple of months.

Elmiron
04-13-10, 23:39
I use to read your reports man, Those are usefull and helpfull. I'm waiting for your photos and reports.

Member #2479
04-17-10, 00:45
Hey I uploaded a video from a pretty blond girl from a strip club.

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=U97pb-S340-&c=myv&page=1

Faraii
04-17-10, 06:07
Hey I uploaded a video from a pretty blond girl from a strip club.

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=U97pb-S340-&c=myv&page=1Very nice girl. What was her fee and which of the 2 Joker clubs was she from?

Member #2479
07-26-10, 03:27
Omfg I just came back from an hour with briana the most beautiful call girl I have ever fucked and I have fucked hundreths!

Briana is 19 young gorgeous face smooth skin black hair with light skin

Please if anyone has pictures from foxyjuarez.com post them here as that site is down! She is listed there

Unfortunately Briana did not want me to take any pics of here, but just read the google cache of foxyjuarez.com everyone is raving about her

She is a jackpot becasuse she charges $1, 200 on the PM newpapaer but she told me she also works at Jokers as a stripper on weeends, an there she charges up to $5, 000 yes she is that beautifull

And by calling her from the newpapers you basicaly fucking a high end Jokers Stripper at a discount call girl price.

When I was with her the phone kept ringing off the hook wich means she is very popular,

Have you ever wonder how would it be to fuck a teenage internet model

Like Trixie teen

http://www.Freeones.com/html/t_links/Trixie_Teen/

Briana is more beautiful than trixie.

I cannot emphasize how beautiful she is beacuse 98% of Mexicans are ugly, I mean they are a mongrel race of ugly, and just a few 18-21 year olds are truly beatifull and Briana is one of those, Amercians hate M; exicans becasue they are ugly

Briana has perfect ass perfet tits perfect face and she is tall to boot.

[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Bbond
07-26-10, 08:15
Here is the Pic of Briana its real.

DAMN, after seeing that I can hardly (NOT) wait to pay that kind of money.

Post real, clear pics, or why waste the bandwidth?

Member #2479
07-26-10, 19:45
Foxyjuarez.com is back up you can see her pictures there, but they are bad pictures and don't do her justices

Also there is a very important thing you should know about her is that becasue she is so beautiful she has an atitude if any of you winnies cannot handle the attitude, don't waste your money.

And also you know the saying you get what you pay for, I'm sure the gordita fatties that charge $300 for 2 that also advertise on PM are better for you BBOND

Also the call girl game is a roll of the dice but most you end up with an ugly fat old chick.

Member #2479
07-26-10, 19:48
This is the best pic of briana.

Member #2479
08-01-10, 02:29
I also have beautiful face vidcaps of 18 Briana

Mugroso
08-01-10, 19:26
Ok I'm only going to upload all the pics if I'm unmoderated, I PAID a lot of money to be able to take this pics,

I paid $3000 pesos or $240 dollars for this pics ok moderator so if you want me to upload the pics please unmoderate me

I also have beautiful face vidcaps of 18 BrianaHow soon we forget. Remember, you were imprisoned in this thread because of your insulting, abusive,anti-social behavior. If you want to participate, there is no need to make rude comments about other members on this site.

You paid 240 dollars for pics or for sex and got the pics? Either way, you paid too much.

Hugs and kisses
Mugroso

P.S. How many non nude pics do you have?

Elmiron
08-05-10, 03:09
How soon we forget. Remember, you were imprisoned in this thread because of your insulting, abusive,anti-social behavior. If you want to participate, there is no need to make rude comments about other members on this site.

You paid 240 dollars for pics or for sex and got the pics? Either way, you paid too much.

Hugs and kisses

Mugroso

P.S. How many non nude pics do you have?Would'nt be a bad idea to watch the photos, you are fighting for.

Member #2479
08-12-10, 16:33
Montserrat 20 yo CLaud PLatinum MP @ Dog Racetrack

I would like no know who was the guy who called Briana and told her I uploaded her picture to this site, you know that is the most stupid thing you could do.

Phone call:

Briana: Hello

ISG member: some guy has your picture on this website.

You know it would be like me calling El Paso Sheriff Richard Wiles an the Chief of Police to taunt them to do something about EL Paso Prostitution on Backpage and craigslist YES it would be that stupid. everyone is complaining about lack of selection in El Paso I wonder how would it be is someone gave richi wiles hell over backpage and craigslist

And already asked the site to delete all the Briana posts if they arent all deleted I might as well do it.

Member #2479
08-14-10, 16:52
please delete this picture.

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=137365

she is not **** i just told you that so you would delete it, but i see you have not.

she told me to please delete that picture, so please do it and just delete it.

thanks

Xfactors
08-14-10, 21:05
please delete messages 133 -127 of this thread they talk about an **** girl briana

sorry i will be more carefull next timefirst you say she's 19, then you say she's 18, now you say she's ****. uhmmm.

Admin
08-16-10, 06:04
please delete this picture.

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=137365

she is not **** i just told you that so you would delete it, but i see you have not.

she told me to please delete that picture, so please do it and just delete it.

thanksmember #2479,

the photo you requested to be deleted does not qualify for deletion as specified in the photo removal policy.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-photoremovalpolicy.php

specifically, the policy states in part:

photos that are not eligible for removal

i will not remove photos of nude or partially nude women where their face is not visible in the photo.thanks,

jackson

Member #2479
08-18-10, 02:45
Greetings Everyone,

Member #2479 posted that he will no longer be participating in the forum unless I exempt him from the Forum's Policies.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his membership.

Thanks,

Jackson