PDA

View Full Version : Ciudad Juarez 2005 Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
01-01-05, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Mugroso
01-01-05, 04:08
I am in Mexico right now at a new internet cafe. It is on Ave. Juarez just past calle M.A. Martinez. Cool shit, maybe Minnie will make more posts. Only 20 pesos an hour y nada mas.

Mugroso

Cienega32
01-01-05, 05:05
I am in Mexico right now at a new internet cafe. It is on Ave. Juarez just past calle M.A. Martinez. Cool shit, maybe Minnie will make more posts. Only 20 pesos an hour y nada mas.

Mugroso

Where exactly is it? I was told of one last trip but couldn't find it (late nite) and forgot about after that.

And Clydesdale - thank you. Tip your glass to the sky and enjoy it!

Mugroso
01-01-05, 12:25
Lets try it like this. M.A. Martinez is the 2nd street past the Plaza Mariachi.At the intersection of M.A. Martinez and Ave. Juarez is a casa de cambio. Also the Noa Noa is caddy corner across the street from this casa de cambio. Continue further down Ave. Juarez. It is about two thirds to one half of the way down. There is a big ass sign that says internet and some other stuff I didn't pay attention to. It is very nice. Maybe someone will take a pic and post it.

Minnie (the little sweetheart) told me about it. Yeah for Minnie.

Mugroso

Where exactly is it? I was told of one last trip but couldn't find it (late nite) and forgot about after that.

And Clydesdale - thank you. Tip your glass to the sky and enjoy it!

Cienega32
01-01-05, 16:16
Ah - that explains it. I was at the book when I was told (with some uncertainty) and had only ventured down as far as Kentucky, changed my mind about looking for it and decided on 4 or 5 XX and a Mexican plate instead.

Past Gonzalez by that big old red building?

Lets try it like this. M.A. Martinez is the 2nd street past the Plaza Mariachi.At the intersection of M.A. Martinez and Ave. Juarez is a casa de cambio. Also the Noa Noa is caddy corner across the street from this casa de cambio. Continue further down Ave. Juarez. It is about two thirds to one half of the way down. There is a big ass sign that says internet and some other stuff I didn't pay attention to. It is very nice. Maybe someone will take a pic and post it.

Minnie (the little sweetheart) told me about it. Yeah for Minnie.

Mugroso

Lucky Chuck
01-01-05, 19:10
Gentlemen,

I want to tell you a little of my story. At the first part of this year I met a wonderful girl who was dancing in one of the clubs. She had only been there a very short and had not gotten into the "life". Like many girls working she had started since she had absolutely no money and needed to feed herself and her kids after her husband abandoned her leaving her with nothing.

She was pretty new at the dancing thing, but is a really sexy lady so she did well. She had not yet ventured to go to "the room". I am not being naive here, she just had not. Perhaps she would have had she worked there a while, but she had not yet begun. Maybe she wouldn't have on a long term basis but there is no way for me to know.

I started dating her outside the club and those dates began to be more frequent to the point where it was every day once she finished her work and on her days off. We at first fell into "like" and as time went on; I was able to help her get out of the club. We began living together with her children. The “in-like" turned to “in-love" after a period of time and it was mutual.

She began in abject poverty and we together built up a life with a standard of living approximating one in the US. Her frequent bouts with severe depression and even contemplation of suicide began to abate. With constant encouragement, I was able to build up her self esteem and self-confidence. This was much more important than just supplying her with the means to have a better standard of living; it was helping her realize that she could achieve her dreams for herself and her children, not through the generosity of some gringo, but with independence by the development of all her talents and abilities. I taught her never to be dependent on any man ever again.

This is an amazing and extraordinary woman, gentleman. After some time we were able to find her a professional job. It is one while not paying quite as well as dancing in a club certainly far outstripped other employment opportunities in Juarez. I will not be too specific about the position so that she can not be identified, but let us just say it is one in a truly professional environment which offers her tremendous potential for the future as well as good compensation now. She dresses nicely and appropriately, wearing a business suit every day to her modern office. Her mother and children are rightly proud of her and all that she has been able to achieve.

I returned to my home in the states to settle my affairs which included giving all that I owned to my ex so that I would be free to offer this wonderful lady a lifetime commitment that she so much desired. In my absence, she began living her new life and garnered much attention. She had married early as most girls in Mexico do and lived under the reign of a typical Mexican man who kept her at home with the kids while he played. She had never been in a position to have the experiences of a teenager or early twenties “college girl”. She developed a new circle of friends with much better prospects and future than any she had ever had known before. She was very proud of the new life and friends she had developed and enjoyed it and them very much.

When I returned having given all the worldly possessions in my life, she decided that she wanted to continue living and experiencing her new life. Essentially that meant that I was not going to be able to have the life with her that I had hoped and dreamed of.

Many men would look at this circumstance and say I was a fool. Gentleman, yes, I am heartbroken. However, one thing that I know for sure is that I have permanently changed this woman’s life and that of her children. It is not exactly the feeling expressed in the old saying: “It is better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all.” I know that this girl is the first and only person I have truly loved in my life. My feelings would be better expressed by saying: “It is better to have loved and helped an extraordinary person realize her dreams and lost then never to have loved her at all”. I am not bitter; it is possible that the “fat lady” has not completed her song. I don’t know, we’ll see.

The lesson that I wanted to convey is that among the women who you might meet in Juarez, there are some truly wonderful people. They are people that if given the chance can build wonderful futures. It is true that many of you would not want to repeat the experience that I have had and frankly, you could all run the same risk of loss that I did.

However, if I had it to do all over again, I would in a flash. I was given the most wonderful days of my life and have the knowledge that there is one family that now walks this earth that will never be the same again and it brings me joy.

Thanks for listening; I am still a Lucky Chuck

Coyote79
01-01-05, 23:57
Cleo's was closed so walked a block over to Casa.

Manager asks for $60.
Talk her down to $50.
Give her $50--she asks where the other $10 is.
HA HA--Playing games, huh?
Rip my money out of her hand & leave.

Last time I went to Casa had a bad experience with the manager too.

Do not recommend.

So I walk another block over to Panama.
Manager there wants $60 too.
Talk him down to $45 for a half hour.
At least he's straight with me.
Choose Maria--very skinny 20 yo (she says--really looks older).
She's cute & affectionate but rushes me--get to hear "finish, ok?" about a dozen times.

Not bad, but I won't be returning unless I'm real desperate.

Not a bad experience altogether, but I can't wait for Cleo's to open so I don't have to deal with this shit.

So is $45 too much to pay? They all start negotiating at $60.

RearWindow
01-02-05, 04:36

When I returned having given all the worldly possessions in my life, she decided that she wanted to continue living and experiencing her new life. Essentially that meant that I was not going to be able to have the life with her that I had hoped and dreamed of.

Many men would look at this circumstance and say I was a fool. Gentleman, yes, I am heartbroken. However, one thing that I know for sure is that I have permanently changed this woman’s life and that of her children.
However, if I had it to do all over again, I would in a flash. I was given the most wonderful days of my life and have the knowledge that there is one family that now walks this earth that will never be the same again and it brings me joy.

Thanks for listening; I am still a Lucky ChuckGod bless you for that.

BorderJumper
01-02-05, 05:00
Here's what you're looking at in the Internet cafe

Mugroso
01-02-05, 05:02
Friday BJ arrived and we headed to Luxxor. For the 3rd time this week for me. We got the dime tour of the place. Like earlier this week I saw the rooms and the cocktail lounge. This time I we were shown the barbershop. You can get a haircut here. No offense but I will skip the haircut from the ladies. Next was a small room with a dance pole and stage. Cost, 170 dollars that includes one lady for an hour and you may use the room up to 5 hours. On to the cantina. There you can have drinks and relax at the bar.

We then moved on to downtown. Had a burrito at Ebenezer’s, yummy as usual. Alice y Charlies and Noche y Dia were closed. Queens was surprisingly dead most of the night, only 4 girls showed up. All the other bars were fairly busy but not what I would have expected for new years eve. Saw a real cutie at fatty central. Raquel. Very sexy, sweet and cute. Pics coming soon. I wound up at the Año Nuevo and BJ did his thing at Rancho Grande. Sorry, but I had to spend the witching hour there. At midnight bought Minnie a drink. She tooted her horn the whole time and confetti was everywhere. At the end of the bar in the dark some nasty chica was riding the pony. The smell of pussy was everywhere along with her moans and groans. I had a good mind to shut her up by sticking Mugroso Jr in her mouth.

Mugroso

PS
Junior say hi.

Desert Don
01-02-05, 07:22
That is all fine and good I guess, but it is an old familar story unfortunately.

Sun Devil
01-05-05, 07:57
So is $45 too much to pay? They all start negotiating at $60.

Coyote79:

I have never paid more than $40 for a massage and fs at a massage parlor. To me, the bars are total rip offs.

First, one pays the girls their drinks, which are about $2 to $3 a piece. Some of these girls drink like fish, and the next thing you know, you are out of $10. Also, the girl you are with might have a friend sitting next to her and she as well would like something to drink. Second, though not required, but something I tend to do, one pays the waiters about $1 to $2 for each round of drinks.

Third, the cost of the girl for fs is at least $45 and can cost up to $90 if you arrived in a taxi, since the girl would have to charge you more in order to off-set the commission she has to pay the taxi driver. In addition to this, the person who I will call the mamasan, would like a tip during the negotiation--for what reason, I have no idea whatsoever.

In the room, you have the condom guy or lady asking for a tip as well. You better pay this person some money since he/she controls the amount of time you have with the lady in the room, because, more often than not, you hear a knock on the door saying that the time is up, even though you have not yet finished. Finally, after doing the deed, while you and the girl you have chosen finish dressing, the girl will ask you for a tip.

In the massage parlors, the cost for both massage and fs is given up front. Nobody demands a tip, even though, through the generosity of your heart, you can give one.

Also, I have only encountered one time when somebody had to knock on the door because the time was up. The reason for this was that we were in the room for almost two hours, and I only paid for an hour's worth of massage and fs.

Moreover, most massage parlors are off limits to smokers, both for girls and guys. For a non-smoker like me, bars smell terrible since I cannot handle cigarette smoke well.

Also, it is quiete nice to be able to take a shower after doing the deed with a girl at a massage parlor, something that I have not been able to do at a bar, except at Casa Colorada. Needless to say, since some of these girls have had sex with a lot of men prior to you, it is almost obligatory for any monger to wash their perineal area after doing it with a chica, if not the rest of their body.

Finally, the massage parlors tend to be in the safer part of town, even in quiet neighborhoods, i.e. Marylin, Felinas, and Corpus, and not in el centro, where almost all the bars are located. One therefore has less chance of encountering either cops or muggers, two beings on the same side of the law as far as I am concerned.

All in all, in my opinion, massage parlors are a lot better than the downtown bars. Is it any wonder then that some of these bars have less clientele nowadays than they did in the past.

The only advantages that bars have over massage parlors are that they are open after 9:00 pm, have music and sometimes dancers to listen to and watch, serve alcohol for you and your buddy to drink, and have an opportunity for you to chit chat with a girl prior to taking her to the room.

Adam Z
01-05-05, 08:25
thanks for the directions to palmeras, and man is it ghetto! but i still liked it and there were 2 girls there that were pretty hot.

just a heads up, there is a new girl who is dancing at centro lagunero and i would remember her name if i hadn't gotten so freaking drunk there that i almost passed out on the stage. damn. but if you go on a friday or saturday, you will see her. she stands out like a sore thumb as the only hot girl in the place. and i mean really hot. petite and smoking. anyway, worth a peek into the place if you're bored.

also, about jovanna at marylins, all i can say is wow. nice body, and though the massage was so-so, she ran her fingernails all over me forever. i wish i could go back again tomorrow. she was fantastic.

Coyote79
01-05-05, 08:49
Thanks Sun Devil I'll stick to the MPs.

So which places you guys talks about are MPs?

Other than Marylin, Felinas, Corpus, Venus, Cleopatria's

Desert Don
01-05-05, 22:03
Can someone give me street directions to Marilyn's?

Thanks

Mugroso
01-06-05, 02:36
glad you had a good time. on new years i didn't make it to las palmeras. even though there were only two hot chicas i hate to miss a thing. its my job to keep you guys (and others) informed you know.

i did see the hottie you speak of. there hasn't been a hottie there since oh lets see, never. her name is raquel and i posted a pic of her in the photo gallery.

i'm in the mood for a massage. be back soon.

mugroso

thanks for the directions to palmeras, and man is it ghetto! but i still liked it and there were 2 girls there that were pretty hot.

just a heads up, there is a new girl who is dancing at centro lagunero and i would remember her name if i hadn't gotten so freaking drunk there that i almost passed out on the stage. damn. but if you go on a friday or saturday, you will see her. she stands out like a sore thumb as the only hot girl in the place. and i mean really hot. petite and smoking. anyway, worth a peek into the place if you're bored.

also, about jovanna at marylins, all i can say is wow. nice body, and though the massage was so-so, she ran her fingernails all over me forever. i wish i could go back again tomorrow. she was fantastic.

Bolongo
01-07-05, 02:44
To get to the playboy club, which bridge do you cross? Also, where is the M&M club? What are the prices and service like?

Cienega32
01-07-05, 19:52
Thanks for the directions to Palmeras, and MAN is it GHETTO! But I still liked it and there were 2 girls there that were pretty hot.

TWO hot girls? At Plameras? You sure you were at the right place?

Palmeras was one of, if not the, first club I ever hit in Juarez. And as dumpy & ghetto as it is, it still has an undefinable charm, doesn't it?

DreamingEagle
01-08-05, 05:21
Marilyn is at 2900 Del Ejido at Juan Estutia.

It's off of Lopez Mateos, but I can't even get into the directions unless you are already familiar with Juarez.

But that's the address. You could take a bus to Vicente Guerrero and Lopez Mateos then head south to the 3rd or 4th red light (Del Ejido), then walk right about 10 blocks, but you'd be better of paying $5-10 for a taxi first time.

I live less than a block away, so I assure you that the address and coordinates are correct.

Probably the best thing to do is to call 613-1369 once you are here and ask to speak to Sergio. If he is there, he will see to it you get there. He is a good guy and good friend. Tell him Ron said to call.

Mugroso
01-08-05, 06:16
Here is how I get there. I go down Triunfo de la Republica and right on Lopez Mateos. There is a big ass street sign that says Del Ejido. Take a right there. Go down several blocks. Once you start saying, "Mugroso is full of shit", you should be close. Keep an eye out on the left for a puke green building at the address DE gave.

If you go with Alondra, let me know if she has stopped lactating. The first and last time I was with her I got several big mouthfuls of milk. I had a tummy ache all the way home.

The Filthy (got any cookies with that milk?) One

Clydesdale
01-08-05, 07:59
Diana #1 of Las Vegas was interviewed tonight on camera for a TV program. Unfortunately, my Spanish comprehension wasn't good enough to understand the channel and time. If anyone gets a chance to talk to her (Mugroso), get the scoop and let us know.

Mugroso
01-08-05, 10:44
Did you happen to catch what network whether it was local or national, Mexican or American? Did you happen to catch if my site was mentioned? Was the interview in the bar or outside? In other words, details.

I saw Diana #1 tonight and she seemed kind of ho hum, no pun intended. I will try to make it back Saturday night and get the scoop. For this I will break down and buy her a fischa drink. Sweeps is coming up in Febuary and maybe an El Paso station is working on something to sensationalize.

Which reminds me, I never saw the article in El Diario. I guess my answers weren't dirty enough for print and taking down the pics temporarily then blurring faces probabley killed the whole thing.

Mugroso

Diana #1 of Las Vegas was interviewed tonight on camera for a TV program. Unfortunately, my Spanish comprehension wasn't good enough to understand the channel and time. If anyone gets a chance to talk to her (Mugroso), get the scoop and let us know.

Mugroso
01-08-05, 10:55
I went down tonight to deliver pics to my ladies. I got them all except for Yessenia as she is on vacation.

Went to Las Palmeras and didn't see the hotties previously mentioned. Raquel enjoyed the pics and I think she could have a career in modeling. She poses very well. She was very busy with a customer but she made time for me but as soon as I left, off to the room she went. She gave me a "hey" as she went up.

Angela at the Año Nuevo just took the pics and ran, not even a thank you. I didn't see Minnie. She may have been in the room but I didn't bother to ask.

The waiters at Queens liked their pic. I printed 3 on my Epson Picturemate. I love that machine. Sometimes Costco won't print certain pictures of mine so this is a great alternative.

I spent about an hour in Faustos. Great line up but I was hoping to catch Perla for a privado but she was not there. Some dyed blonde wanted to be friends so I gave her my number and she left happy. Dingy chica. She said there is no money there and wants to go back to Tequila Sunrise in El Paso. If anyone likes fake blondes ask for Lizibeth.

I saw little Angie at the Hollywood. She made me horny but there was no time for a bang since they are back to closing at 2am on weekends. It was fun while it lasted.

Mugroso

Clydesdale
01-08-05, 19:56
Did you happen to catch what network whether it was local or national, Mexican or American? Did you happen to catch if my site was mentioned? Was the interview in the bar or outside? In other words, details.

Mugroso

They did the interview in the entryway, I almost walked into it. Other than that I don't have any details. Neither the cameraman nor interviewer had anything identifying the station. I assumed they were local, Las Vegas doesn't seem nationally newsworthy.

Mugroso
01-08-05, 21:23
Sounds good, I will go down tonight and ask Diana #1. Like I said, it may cost me the price of a fischa but I have got to satisfy my own curiousity.

Local or national a newstory on prostitution on the border is always a good story for rating periods. I'm suprised they didn't do one in November as that is the big month for them. But if it was a Mexican news crew, well, I have no information on how TV does things down there. All I know is the weather chicas are hot, hot, hot. Specifically Roxanna Ramirez who used to be on Ch.56 but is now on Ch.5. 56 is on cable here in El Paso but 5 is not so I do miss her.

Mugroso

They did the interview in the entryway, I almost walked into it. Other than that I don't have any details. Neither the cameraman nor interviewer had anything identifying the station. I assumed they were local, Las Vegas doesn't seem nationally newsworthy.

Adam Z
01-09-05, 16:13
I was the one hogging Raquelita on Friday night when you brought her the pics. Next time I see you around in the clubs I will introduce myself. By the way, the pics were great. I asked her for one, but she wanted to keep them for herself, so thanks for posting one here.

Dougie
01-09-05, 20:45
As for Alexandra, while in the room I further "observed" that her tits were not hard at all, very soft hands and a stinky pussy with all the parts. Well not too stinky. She was also very bald down below. Nice touch. She said she was 30 and had 2 kids. I have now posted a pic.

What balls he has!! I take my hat off to you for being brave enough to go to the room with Alex. But those pix, seriously un-flattering.

I thought she was a tranny the first time also, not so much for the way she looks in the face but her body just did not look "right", as in way too skinny in the hips. If not a tranny then at least a TS. I was a "doorman" in a "gentleman's club" in my youth and we had a TS working in the club. You could look as close as you wanted to, as in getting your nose wet, and the plumbing appeared to be genuine. All the "parts" were there and fully functional. But if she has kids....well I guess she really is a woman. And I would have not guess she was 30, she looked to be younger. But she was wearing a hell of a lot of makeup the day I saw her. Kudos, amigo, for tapping her.

Dougie
01-09-05, 20:59
Luxor is really not that hard to find, once you have finally found it, of course.

I think I might have posted this before, but the easiest way to find Luxxor is to find the big Santander Serfin bank on 16 de Sept and look across the street. Luxxor is right there. And you cannot miss the bank unless you are blind because it is a biggie, especially when compared to what passes for bank branches in this country. Like two or three stories high with a big parking lot and a big sign.

Cienega32
01-10-05, 19:00
I don't know how many others here check into the TJ forum, but they had this article that I found interesting about the redevelopement project in Zona Roja there:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-hookers4jan04,0,1877554.story?coll=la-home-headlines

Pretty cool.

Mugroso
01-11-05, 00:22
That is too cool. So close yet so far. Did she explain what the pics were for? Did she mention how "famous" she was?

I took so many pics that night I am still tagging them and posting on the website. And thats not all. Saturday night I took over 50+ pics of Marisela at Queens. Unfortunately I can't post all of them on the site as some are nude.

By the way, how was Raquels performance in the room? This I'd like to know.

Mugroso

I was the one hogging Raquelita on Friday night when you brought her the pics. Next time I see you around in the clubs I will introduce myself. By the way, the pics were great. I asked her for one, but she wanted to keep them for herself, so thanks for posting one here.

Adam Z
01-12-05, 08:10
No, she didn't tell me what the photos were for and I'm not too nosy so I let it go.

In the room she was ok, but nothing like she is in the club. Downstairs she lap dances for you and grinds on you which gets your hopes up that upstairs she'll really tear you apart. But no, she is very passive and nice upstairs. No rush but nothing to write home about. I get the feeling that outside, after a meal and some drinks, she would be a lot more fun.

Coyote79
01-12-05, 17:38
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-hookers4jan04,0,1877554.story?coll=la-home-headlines

Pretty cool.Cross Tijuanna off my "TO DO" list

Dave #2
01-13-05, 03:09
Which massage parlor do you guys recommend for a gal who is young and on the thinner side?

I've visited a couple of massage parlors so far and most of the girls seem to be on the thicker side.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could recommend a young girl on the thinner side.

Also, dind't Serena have a website? Does anyone know the URL? Any other massage parlors that have websites?

Thanks,

Dave

Clydesdale
01-13-05, 05:18
I don't know if this is the case in Cd Juarez, but this article says that only 1 in 4 working girls in the south of Chihuahua has her health inspection.
http://www.eldiariodechihuahua.com.mx/regional/parral/notas/notappal.html

DreamingEagle
01-15-05, 05:43
Sirena's website is www.sirena-massageparlor.com. If any others have web site it would be interesting to know about...

Regarding the health inspections, they are a total joke. They don't exist in any practical sense. Forget the health inspections. They don't happen.

Mugroso
01-15-05, 18:23
Gave a tour on Thursday and started at Luxxor. I saw 2 new girls, a thin one named Claudia and a very cute, short morena with an ass to die for. That is my flavor of choice. After the massage we had a nice chat with the American partner there. Great guy. One thing that gives Luxxor the edge over other places is its very relaxed atomosphere. The ladies are friendly from start to finish and you can go to the cocktail lounge to take a load off before the massage.

We then went downtown for some burritos at Ebenezers. I can't stop about those burritos especially the steak burritos.

Headed for Las Palmeras. Mida dyed her hair black and looks. Isela is on vacation in Ensenada leaving her daughter Arceli to do as she pleases. Raquel wasn't working at Cento Lagunero, I guess she is a weekend girl. I must have her soon.

Wound up at Las Vegas and it seems Diana #1 was interviewed by Ch 56 in Juarez. I guess they were doing a story on strip bars. As usual Diana #1 was on the rag but I Took her upstairs for a nice blow and titty fuck.

Came back down and Diana #2 was upset over some personal business. I have very few photos of Diana #2 so I took her upstairs as well and snapped a few pics. Queens was hopping but not as good as it should be.

Mugroso

Bubbagoes100
01-27-05, 23:04
I've been out of the country for about a year, mostly living in Asia, and the juices are starting to build up to the point where I'm probably going to visit Juarez next week. After reading through some of the messages it seems like there are a lot of new places (I'm interested in afternoon MP's).

There was a time when Dreaming Eagle was putting a map/guide to Juarez, and Its something that I could use at this time.

I need to find some info on prices and locations, if anything exists like that in one location.

Any help will be appreciated, and I'll dedicate the first one to you.

RearWindow
01-28-05, 15:27
Finally...I get back to Juarez first weekend of March. My best friend has relocated there (ElPaso) so my trip costs just dropped. Mas dinero para las chicas. Does anyone know the name of Rosa the Midgets sister? She told me once, and I seem to remember it was rather complex.She is on my hunting list. Hope to run into some of you this trip. PM me if interested.

RearWindow
01-29-05, 09:09
Probably worth a look, but I don't think it is anything really new. The CIA...I mean..State Dept issued a travel advisory for Mexico border towns. Here's the cnn link. http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/01/27/border.kidnappings/index.html

Good to be aware of this, at any rate. Ten cuidado.

Cienega32
01-30-05, 08:24
Probably worth a look, but I don't think it is anything really new. The CIA...I mean..State Dept issued a travel advisory for Mexico border towns. Here's the cnn link. http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/01/27/border.kidnappings/index.html

Good to be aware of this, at any rate. Ten cuidado.

{quote}
The abductions do not include "express" kidnappings in which Americans are forced to withdraw large sums of money from ATMs before they are released, Boucher said.
{snip}
"We have worked closely with Mexican authorities to take the appropriate steps to ensure the safety and the security of U.S. citizens in Mexico," Boucher said.
{/quote}

Am I the only one that finds the humor in that?

SD Gaucho
02-03-05, 19:04
I was in CJ a couple of weeks ago and decided to try out Sirenas. Service was great but unfortunately while I was in the shower someone went into massage room and stole $80 that I had tucked away inside the insole of my shoe. I knew something was wrong when my jeans I placed on top of my shoes were tossed aside.

I told the "staff" there what happened knowing very well the chance of getting my money back was nil. They questioned all of the girls and of course
no one saw anything.

To top it all off the "mamasan" tried to accuse me of lying about the $80 and
threatened to call the policia! I simply walked out and informed them that this was a "experiencia horrible", that I would post about it on this board,and it would cost them much more than the $80 that I had taken. They didnt seem to care.

Just wanted to inform you guys to be aware if visiting this place.

SD Gaucho

DreamingEagle
02-04-05, 07:08
Masaje Luxxor will soon have a new web site with some pretty stunning photos, perhaps as early as next week.

Pictures have been updated at http://www.sirena-massageparlor.com.

Thank God Jackson got the forum back up. These past couple of weeks must have been torment for him.

Kid03
02-07-05, 00:55
Guys,

I am looking for some expert advice here. I was in Juarez two weeks back. I had a awesome time with Yuovanne at Marilyn's. She was a perfect 10 on my radar. Do you know of any other place in Juarez where I can find a chica like Yuovanne? I already miss her and going back to Juarez at the end of the month. You can PM me or post it here.

Thanks

Adam Z
02-11-05, 09:09
Hey guys,

Had never seen a posting on this place so I thought I would leave a review. It's behind the Club Esfinge (the big Pyramid next to the Holiday Inn on Lincoln in the old Pronaf area).

Anyway, the best way to describe this place is a kind of "Coyote Ugly" club, like the movie where the hot women all danced on the bar. Well, they don't dance on the bar, but the place is FULL of really hot women. If you've ever been to places like Papillon or Safari or Dallas Club, you've seen the bars where they stock up on hotties to serve you. They don't strip and they don't do table dances and you can't take them to el cuarto (unless you work a side deal with them). But, the service is great and eye-candy is plentiful.

Basically, bars like this are a great place to start an evening of mongering with a few beers for inspiration.

Except that this bar takes it to a whole new level!!! This place was packed with girls who are 9's and 10's. I've never seen girls this hot at any bar downtown. The place is super nice too, marble floors, beautiful furniture, frescoes on the walls, stone pillars. You will feel like you are in some royal place.

The bad thing, there is a cover on Friday and Saturday nights, but the the good news is, the drinks are relatively cheap. Anyway, I just can't say enough about this place. You could probably hook up something after hours with some of the girls and it would be totally worth whatever it costs. The women there are amazing.

DreamingEagle
02-13-05, 08:14
Kid, it's Jovana at Marilyn, and, holy God, she has got to be about the best there is in this town. Broke my heart to find out today she has a sick relative and will be gone some indefinte period of time. Too often, once this happens, you never see them again. I'm praying down on my hands and knees she comes back.

Not that I have not indulged in my freebies at Sirena (www.sirena-massageparlor.com) and Maseje Luxxor (www.luxxor-massage.com), though. Arleth at Sirena is great.

Luxxor has Vanessa, 26. She has a great little figure. The one doing the pole dance on the web site is really pretty, and they have a number of other really young, pretty, inexperienced ones. I can't wait to try them all out. Luxxor is owned by a cool dude named Stuart, by the way, an American who knows what we are looking for. The idea of the barbershop, and the soon-to-be restaurant is what we've been needing.

Having finally gotten over my little paranoia problem with doing sex sites, I think you guys can expect to see one after another now, up to and including JuarezMPGuide.com. I finally met Mugroso of **************.com, and he is really a neat guy. We have been trading links on the web sites and seeing our traffic improve because of them. I might also check out some of the strip bars just because the girls are so hot and do some sites for them if they wish. Who cares if a girl costs $200 if you are getting if free for exchange of services? Between the two of us, Mugroso and I can cover this town from A to Z. When you enter "Juarez girls" in Google or Yahoo, I want the whole first page to fill up with our web sites.

Juarez is without question one of the most underestimated mongering scenes on this planet. Where else can you get laid great for $30? Sure, you may have to hit several MPs in order to find who you want, but, wow, then you have a whole hour with the babe. If you have half a brain and any class at all with women you are going to have a great time. So I say let's hold it up to the world and make it on par with some of the more exotic places that cost $1,500 just for airfare.

A ring of web sites is the only way to do this...and it *will* work...

Big Daddy 94
02-13-05, 13:50
I used to respect your opinion in the past. But, If you pratice what you have preach in the past, you would know that some ladies feel you should respect what they do in confidence. Know their real age and not guess, and don't make them out to be your toys. I really respected you in the past, until I met you, you may not know when, but think of the time you got turned away from someone you metioned in the post before and why. You of all people should know that some of these great women consider us friends, and would not appreciate you posting vauge details about them. I'm sure you are a great person, and you might retaliate to this response. That OK, because it's probably a need to vent the actual truth like you have in the past, and fulfill any fantasies you could not in the past. But, know that SOME of these ladies that are indeed intelligent, would not appreciate what their families might find out because you feel you need to brag and fulfill whatever emptiness you feel you need to express. I have read and witness you are not in greatest health, I think you are a great writer and talented person as you have proved in the past. I just think that you would be able to recoginze when a great person, not w**** tells and lets you take photos in confidence. I am a great friend of this person, and she humors you, which is her job, know that she does not enjoy her time with you. You also need to improve on you spanish, not ask me to translate for you next time (Yes, you did). I just think you need to respect and regain the the status you were able to establish yourself in previous post(s). If you take this personal, sorry I don't care. I have not said anything that is not true. Like I said you probably a great person, but have some respect for some people Ron, and even if you might get it free sometimes, know that the palors would like you to keep it to yourself.

Gallo Ingles
02-13-05, 13:59
I just checked out the Luxxor site. It is great. I enjoyed looking at all of the pics, particularly the shots of Claudia, the pole dancer, whose company I have had the pleasure to share. I hope that you will continue to place more pics there; the voyeur in me is quite insatiable.

I really like the Luxxor too. The atmosphere is great, their rooms are very clean, and the ladies are to die for. I only hope that they don't get to be too popular or we may not be able to get in.

Kid03
02-14-05, 01:33
Dreaming Eagle,

You broke my heart. I was going to Juarez just for Yuovana. Please recommend me some other place. I am flying out on the 25th. The girls that u have on the luxor around the pole, is he a working girl? Let me know if you know of any other place in juarez where quality girls can be found ($$$ is not a issue). Please post or PM me.

Thanks,

Kid

DreamingEagle
02-16-05, 02:37
I just checked out the Luxxor site. It is great. I enjoyed looking at all of the pics, particularly the shots of Claudia, the pole dancer, whose company I have had the pleasure to share. I hope that you will continue to place more pics there; the voyeur in me is quite insatiable.

I really like the Luxxor too. The atmosphere is great, their rooms are very clean, and the ladies are to die for. I only hope that they don't get to be too popular or we may not be able to get in.

Thanks, I am enjoying doing the pictures at Luxxor because the girls seem to enjoy it. We're very careful to blur their faces elsewhere, but Claudia, Vanessa, and the girl you see in jeans in the party room have said they do not mind. I gave Vanessa the URL of the site on Saturday. I'll be curious what she has to say after she has seen it, because I am sure she will have discussed it with the other ladies, also. The blonde young lady definitely did not want her face published, so, of course, we didn't.

DreamingEagle
02-16-05, 14:52
Dreaming Eagle,

You broke my heart. I was going to Juarez just for Yuovana. Please recommend me some other place. I am flying out on the 25th. The girls that u have on the luxor around the pole, is he a working girl? Let me know if you know of any other place in juarez where quality girls can be found ($$$ is not a issue). Please post or PM me.

Thanks,

Kid

You might check out Sirena and Luxxor both again. If Jovana returns to Marilyn or he gets some new girls I will post it. Perhaps her relative will get better and she will be back by then. Right now he's having a problem finding some more and was down to one last weekend.

Regarding the guy who came up $80 short at Sirena, they actually did care and told me about it, and I've been hoping you would post. I'm not saying it didn't happen. All we know is that all of those girls have been working there several months now, and this is the first report of anyone coming up short that we're aware of. I do know for sure that neither the owner or his mother want anyone getting ripping off in their business. That's not much, but it's all I know.

Dave #2
02-16-05, 18:04
Is Masaje Serina still $40/hr? I haven't been in a while.

How far is Masaje Luxxor from the Santa Fe bridge? Is it within walking distance?

Also, are the rates at all massage parlors for an hour? If so, can I assume I can pop as much as I want within the hour or does it vary by girls? I ask because at one massage parlor, after I paid the house fee, I had a short rub down (about 5 minutes) then we did the deed for about 15 minutes. Then it was followed with another short rub down; another 5 minutes. When I was ready for round 2, the girl asked that I pay another house fee. I did because I dind't want to "ruin" the mood and the girl was hot.

How can I be sure I get the FULL hour? I don't speak a lick of Spanish which doens't help.

Can someone suggest some simple Spanish phrases or sentences that may come in handy?

Thanks - Dave.

P.S. Thank you to all you guys for all the helpful info. It's saved me a lot of time and money.

Ad Rock
02-16-05, 18:11
SD,

I did not know the name of the MP until logging on today and seeing the link to serinas MP. I was there a few months ago and had the same thing happen to me. A hot blond with long braids and a very tiny figure and I had a blast (literally). When I left to take a shower I put my jeans on the chair and tied the legs under the chair so I would know if anyone messed with it. When I rushed back, I suprised the girl who was coming out of the room with a VERY guilty look on her face. She put on the charm and nothing was missing BUT my pants were no longer tied under the chair. It was too bad because she was one of the best I have had in Juarez. I didnt say anything.

I am going to be in El Paso Feb 24th - 27th if there are any members getting together I would like to buy you all some beers. I normally am a loner but I think pack hunting is more fun sometimes.

Peace fellas,

Adrockdadog

DreamingEagle
02-16-05, 21:59
Well, I'll pass on your experience to the owners of Sirena next time I see them. That's two of you now, so they need to know. Regarding the price, yes, it's still $40, or at least I haven't been told differently.

Regarding walking from downtown, it would be quite a hike. You could walk to the end of Ave. Juarez to where it dead ends into Vicente Guerrero, one way going left (east). Look for a purple bus called the Circunvalacion and ask to get off at Hermanos Escobar and Calle Panama. If you are going to take a taxi I would print out the map here http://www.sirena-massageparlor.com/FindingUs.htm and hand it to the taxi driver.

While on Avenida Juarez, though, you might as well stick your head in Masaje Cleopatra on Ignacio Mejia across the street from Tacos Lucas on Ave. Juarez. It's the second door on the right, I believe, from the corner.

Regarding the standard hour, I'd say in most places, yes, although some places say 45 minutes. Regarding how many times, that depends on the girl. It's pretty much understood it means once. I've had a couple of favoritas who were good for round two, but, being 55, or just being me, I wasn't so it didn't matter...:) A nice tip in advance might help.

DreamingEagle
02-16-05, 22:05
Dave 2, I'm sorry, you asked if Luxxor was within walking distance of the bridge, not Sirena, and I'd say, yes, it's not that bad of a walk at all: http://www.luxxor-massage.com/Map.htm. If you explode the map you can see where you will be crossing over the Avenida Juarez and follow it from there. There are no bad neighborhoods to talk through or anything either. You're on the main drags all the way.

Coyote79
02-17-05, 12:29
I was in CJ a couple of weeks ago and decided to try out Sirenas. Service was great but unfortunately while I was in the shower someone went into massage room and stole $80 that I had tucked away inside the insole of my shoe. I knew something was wrong when my jeans I placed on top of my shoes were tossed aside.

I told the "staff" there what happened knowing very well the chance of getting my money back was nil. They questioned all of the girls and of course
no one saw anything.

To top it all off the "mamasan" tried to accuse me of lying about the $80 and
threatened to call the policia! I simply walked out and informed them that this was a "experiencia horrible", that I would post about it on this board,and it would cost them much more than the $80 that I had taken. They didnt seem to care.

SD GauchoShit, I'm not going there now.

Coyote79
02-17-05, 12:55
The name is similiar to Massage Encanto. . .

Went there two weeks ago.

Let the cabbie talk me into taking me there.

$50, plus $10 for the cab.

Lots of girls.

First girl didn't like me touching her chest--very bitchy, so I asked for another one.

Second girl actually kept looking at her watch and telling me to "come on--hurry up".

Plus the place is filthy.

Coyote79
02-17-05, 13:56
A ring of web sites is the only way to do this...and it *will* work...Can I be part of the ring?

www.borderlandescorts.com

Like you sites.

DreamingEagle
02-18-05, 03:31
Is everyone else having trouble getting on the forum --- working one time, then timing out to page not found message the next time?

Sun Devil
02-18-05, 13:11
Yes, I have had a hard time getting on the forum. I was just curious whether a certain of the day is more propitious in getting into the forum. I would like to know so that I can time myself.

DreamingEagle
02-18-05, 21:20
Better in the morning or late at night, but not much. On the other WSG forum there is post about Jackson seeking help on the vBulletin software support forum.

Three day weekend, but I'm stuck home getting over some day surgery. You guys have a good time.

Dave #2
02-18-05, 21:30
What time of the day is best to visit massage parlors? I don't like to go when it's too crowded but I still want a good line-up. I usually go during midweek.

Any new girls worth checking out? Prefer ones that are young and on the thinner side.

Thanks - Dave.

Sun Devil
02-20-05, 16:54
From my experience, the least amount of traffic at the MPs is between noon and 3 pm. After that, you get more mongers going in at these places. However, at mid-week, I would guess that anytime before 5 pm is good.

The worst day traffic-wise is probably Sunday. Some of the MPs are closed, leading more traffic to those that are open. In addition, since it is part of the weekend, more men have the opportunity to divulge into their recreation.

DreamingEagle
02-20-05, 23:53
I would not let two incidents prevent me from going to Sirena. Think of all the hundreds and hundreds of guys who have gone there and never reported a problem. The owner is no different from any of the MP owners in that he would never approve of a girl taking anything from a client. I would suggest that if it did happen (and I'm sure not saying it didn't) it could happen in any of the MPs or bars. So maybe a better idea would be not to take any more money than you need. I realize that's not always possible, though. One reason I believe this is rare is because I nearly always have a little hid somewhere just in case I need a mordita for the police. In all this time, no one has ever bothered it. Course I'm just one person.

Mugroso
02-21-05, 01:09
SD,

I did not know the name of the MP until logging on today and seeing the link to serinas MP. I was there a few months ago and had the same thing happen to me. A hot blond with long braids and a very tiny figure and I had a blast (literally).
Peace fellas,

Adrockdadog

The girl you describe sounds like Alejandra from the Venus MPs. I doubt you were in Sirenas and this could just amount to confusion about locations. But no matter how reputable an MP maybe it only takes one bad apple to give a good business a bad name.

Mugroso

Ad Rock
02-21-05, 20:31
Mugroso,

I could be wrong about the location since I did not see a sign and dont speak spanish. I remember it had a lobby with a couple of couches and a TV. The rooms were off to the right down a long hallway. There were no showers in the room and I recognized the room from sirenas website that was tan and had mirrors on the wall. I also remember them having a hot tub room available and there were also pics of the hot tub room on their site. I have included a pic of the girl I spoke of. She was awesome but most definetly was trying to get an extra tip while I was in the shower based on the look of suprise on her face when I came back so quickly.

The friends I normally travelled with have since moved on to other business territories so I would like to find some experienced mongers to travel and party in El Paso and Juarez with. I usually stay at the HI and party at Teddy's while I am in EP so if anyone out there would like to meet up for a beer, please send me a PM.

http://www.*************.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6080

Ad Rock

Big Daddy 94
02-22-05, 08:55
This is Alexandra you were referring to in the photo. She did work work in the place you were referring to in the past. For about two weeks. It was quite while ago. How do I know? I referred her to there when I saw her somewhere else weeks earlier. Just to let you know, you where not wrong. She was run off from there shortly after, probably because she was doing the same thing to other people. She has a great body and is somewhat well looking, but has a bit of an attitude, which is how most of the girls in Venus are. She is back there and has been for sometime, and will always ask for a propina. Not that it might be wrong, but is not acceptable behavior at the previous place mentioned. She might be for some people, and don't let this discourage others from seeing her, but I will never enjoy her presence again. To each their own. Take Care.

Gallo Ingles
02-22-05, 13:26
That sure looks like Alejandra to me.

She works at Venus, or at least was there when I went there in Nov. I had a less than memorable session with her at that time.

Ad Rock
02-22-05, 20:49
Thank you for the confirmation. She provided awesome service before she tried to rip me off. She looked really good, did an awesome massage and screwed my brains out. I would do her again, I just would not leave my things in the room to take a shower. I also think we were getting over charged since we always paid more than what the guys on this board say they pay. Or my "friend" was ripping me off.

Damn cant a dude just chill with some friends, get some dinner and some tail and not worry about getting scammed?

I am flying to El Paso tomorrow (Wed 2/23) till Sat if anyone is getting together. I probobly sound like a little ***** trying to find some fellas to hang out with but it is very tough to crack into the crowd here.

Peace,

Ad Rock

Mugroso
02-23-05, 00:02
http://www.*************.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6080

Ad Rock
I confirm and certify that is Alejandra of Venus. I don't know of any other place that she has worked but that is defineitly her.

My time with her was so so but I just didn't like her. She is just a vulgar human being. Not that vulgar is bad, but with her it just doesn't work.

Mugroso

Kid03
02-26-05, 13:09
Guys,

Can any one please give me some directions as to where Venus Massage Parlour is located at in Juarez? I am going to Juarez on Friday.

Thanks,

Kid

Clydesdale
02-26-05, 21:43
Guys,

Can any one please give me some directions as to where Venus Massage Parlour is located at in Juarez? I am going to Juarez on Friday.

Thanks,

Kid
The original one is on Ave Lincoln, on the northbound side. You can't see it from the street. It's right next to Montana Steakhouse and Scotia Bank. If you're driving across the free bridge, bear left where the road splits into Americas and Lincoln. It's only a feww hundred yards after that. You should be able to see the bank and steakhouse.

DreamingEagle
02-27-05, 09:44
The original one is on Ave Lincoln, on the northbound side. You can't see it from the street. It's right next to Montana Steakhouse and Scotia Bank. If you're driving across the free bridge, bear left where the road splits into Americas and Lincoln. It's only a feww hundred yards after that. You should be able to see the bank and steakhouse.

I might add that it's a small strip center between the two places Clydesdale mentions, the very last place in the back. Like he says, you have to pull into the parking lot to even see it, and, even then, all you will see is the sign on the glass door, if I remember correctly.

Mugroso
02-28-05, 14:08
I hooked up with a friend and headed down with BorderJumper and a website member. We gave Club Azteca a try saturday night. Located on the corner of 5 de Mayo and Ave. Vicente Guerrero, this place is huge and spacious inside and not much else. There were a few more customers and women than the night before but not by much. Service sucked, we waited 10 minutes before we were served and for the quality offered overcharged for drinks at 3 bucks each. They have a van service that will take you to the bar for 10 bucks. One drawback to their van service is there are no other bars in the other area to escape to. I also understand this van service is the one that will take you to Luxxor. But be aware. The ususal price of 40 dollars will increase to 60 to 70 bucks.

The ladies dance sets were 3 long songs. This would not have been such an ordeal if the ladies had been better looking in my opinion. But for the sake of an informative review we stayed much longer than we should have. They have a shuttle service that will take you to Club Azteca for 10 bucks. But pity on those who accept a ride. There are no alternative bars near by. Potential, I'm sure every place has a shot but for now the best they have to offe are 2 pool tables on the lower level but only one table had a full set of balls.

Leaving in disgust and not quite ready for some downtown action we headed to Prince's Palace on Bolivia street just off Ave 16 de Sept. Much better is some ways. No cover but drinks were 4 bucks each. But for some optical relief the ladies were much more attractive than Club Azteca. Curious observation. The first 3 ladies had almost the same exact body type and appearence. Finally a little petite cutie went up on stage. Nice set completed with a shower scene with a customer stripped down to his drawers.

Club Azteca, not recommended. Van service, not recommended. Prince's, recommended.

Mugroso

Monkey Boy
03-01-05, 17:02
I am coming to Juaraz for the first time, what club or massage you sugguest I go to, if it's my first time in the city?

Thanks for your help

DreamingEagle
03-02-05, 06:51
I am coming to Juaraz for the first time, what club or massage you sugguest I go to, if it's my first time in the city?

Thanks for your help

Check out http://www.**************.com, http://www.luxxor-massage.com, and http://sirena-massageparlor.com.

Also, just read everything posted here.

Dirty David
03-09-05, 00:59
Hey whats up y'all?

Has anyone been to Genesis in Juarez? Its an MP.

Please give me the review.

Thanx

Big John 1
03-09-05, 06:04
Hello,

Heard there was a place called Felinas in Juarez that gives an excellent massage plus FS. Does anybody know location and price?

Thanks,

Big John 1

Scotty Monger
03-10-05, 17:06
I'm surprised to hear about the $$ stolen from mongers at this place. I was there less than 3 weeks ago, and had a good session. I thought the place was professionally run & had no problems whatsoever. I saw Raquel, who gave good service. She is flaca, but with a little tummy damage due to 4 ninos. The place was clean and the cost was 400p or $40 (you should pay in pesos since the exchange is around 11:1). I'm not saying this place is better than Luxxor or Venus, but it certainly was acceptable. It's on Hermanos Escobar, almost directly across from Villa Manport. BTW, I stayed at Porton del Sol which is 2 blocks west of Villa Manport & runs 350p a night. It's a fairly new hotel (they are still working on finishing the interior work on the upper floors) and it was fairly nice.

BTW, I highly recommend Ladies of Juarez for up-to-date info. on the scene in Juarez.

Big John 1
03-10-05, 22:24
Saw an MP named Geishas in the Dario,Maria gave me good service for 250 pesos advertised price, 100 propina. About 35, 5'10" very unusual height for a morena. I like big women. Basic Spanish a must here. No fancy settings, just good service. Recommended. Cab drivers from Santa Bridge will take you, 70 pesos one way, 50 return, negotiate. Could not find myself without a cabby.

Tom909
03-11-05, 18:03
I have some friends coming in from out of town and they want to do the CJ thing. I have not been there in awhile and would like to know where the best place is for a night of fun that is near the Santa Fe bridge. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

DreamingEagle
03-12-05, 02:52
Saw an MP named Geishas in the Dario,Maria gave me good service for 250 pesos advertised price, 100 propina. About 35, 5'10" very unusual height for a morena. I like big women. Basic Spanish a must here. No fancy settings, just good service. Recommended. Cab drivers from Santa Bridge will take you, 70 pesos one way, 50 return, negotiate. Could not find myself without a cabby.

Big John, did you happen to get an address of this place or at least an intersection?

Big John 1
03-12-05, 06:19
DE,

Honored to hear from a senior member like you. Geishas advertises about twice monthly, when I see an ad again will give you address, please let me know if you find it first, sounds like your type of place, too, DE!

Big John 1
03-12-05, 06:46
Had a good day in the city until I visited Arthurs Bar near frontier.Had a beer at Letty's across the street.Then walked to Arthur's,meant a young man from D.F. bought him a couple beers.I was not borracho and it was late afternoon,about 5 pm.I never take more than $150 into the city,I leave my main wallet in the trunk of my car in ELP,usually,I just take my drivers license for ID and car keys with me.I use a small Guatemalan coin purse for this purpose.Too make a long story short,this character grabbed my coin purse out of my pocket after finishing the second beer I bought him!I am 60,but pretty quick.I yelled ladron and ayundame,he through the purse to a second guy near the door,obviously I was set up.Thieves can be anywhere,what really pissed me offf is bartender,a big middle-aged fellow,let these guys slip right passed him.I tried to catch them,but no luck.I lost about $110 and my licenseTough to return to ELP sin ID.license and keys.Before that it had been a cheap,fun day,referring to Geishas.Called a locksmith in ELP around 6pm.,a real good guy,Hispanic,who know longer will drink in Centro,peligroso,he says..Got car open and hotwired it for $25,this was after hours,cannot complain.Even took a cc had in the trunk sin photo ID.Again,guys,stay out of Arthur's,I am as angry at the management as the the thief.

Kid03
03-12-05, 16:13
Guys,

I just came back from Juarez. Had a very bad time. I could not find any decent girl in Juarez. I visited Felina, Corpus, Roma, Marilyns, Serina. There were no decent chicas at one of this places. By decent chica I mean slim. Can you guys recommend some good places in the Juarez Area? I am planning on going there again after 4 weeks.

Thanks,

Kid

Dreaming Eagle: Is Yovanne back?

Clydesdale
03-12-05, 16:54
Hello,

Heard there was a place called Felinas in Juarez that gives an excellent massage plus FS. Does anybody know location and price?

Thanks,

Big John 1

Felinas is at 1720 Jose Borunda upstairs (corner of Borunda and Peru). Price is 300 peos or $30.

DreamingEagle
03-13-05, 02:08
Jovana won't be back to Marilyn. They do have a new slim one named Mariam who I plan to visit soon. I was busy moving into a new, larger apartment this weekend so had no time to see anyone (or money). Regarding Big John's bad experience downtown, I don't harp on it any longer, but, honest, I would not be surprised to hear of anything happening down there. If I had any advice for the city fathers here it would be to help all the ***** bars move out of el centro and clean the place up. I mean we have tourists trepsing up and down Ave. Juarez and TVs and drug addicts infesting everything the next street over. Create a real zona for the mongers and make it a safe place to hang out. It's only a matter of time until one of us gets whacked down there the way things are in el centro.

Getting whacked is very much on my mind the past 10 days since my ex-landlord was murdered at the entrance of the garage where I parked my car for four years. They shot him six times at 2 p.m. Thursday. I know every crack on that sidewalk. It was page one news last Friday in the daily papers. This week, not a word about it --- one of the best known and wealthiest men in the city. Not that I have any enemies here, but if a man like that is just cordwood what are we? This man was a great friend to me, and the nightmares which ensued over the next few days were the kind where you wake up already sitting straight up in the bed. I almost just packed up and brought my stuff home. Why live somewhere and be a target for some drug addicted cholo who has been watching me. Living in a compound secured by steel and brick walls with glass sharded tops don't be much security when someone steps up with a gun and whacks you for just what's in your wallet. Yet, I'm sure you guys will agree, life is not just about living safe, but living. So I rented the new place.

All of this perhaps just serves to remind us that although we truly are pretty safe moving about this border city, the bad elements here will swallow you whole and spit out the bones without blinking. Make no enemies must be the first and greatest commandment, even when you are wronged. Chava was shot down by two guys with no more snap than the moron who stole Big John's wallet. Perhaps it makes sense not to expose yourself to areas in the city where you know in advance almost no one can be trusted.

Coyote79
03-13-05, 02:47
Guys,

I just came back from Juarez. Had a very bad time. I could not find any decent girl in Juarez. I visited Felina, Corpus, Roma, Marilyns, Serina. There were no decent chicas at one of this places. By decent chica I mean slim. Can you guys recommend some good places in the Juarez Area? I am planning on going there again after 4 weeks.I'd recommend DE advice in posts #1753 & #1754.

Hit Cleo's across from the Santa Fe bridge, but if no luck there walk down to Luxxor.

That way, you won't get ripped off by those fucking cabbies.

I was at Cleo's two weeks ago, and they had about eight or nine chicas there!! Shit, last two times I was there there was only about one or two.

Chose my regular--Marlena. Been with her about a dozen times. She's wonderful, but I'd like to move on to a more native looking girl.

You might like her--she's about 100 yummy pounds.

Be nice to her.

Big John 1
03-13-05, 07:10
DE and others,

Ramon Rayon #231 is the address of Geishas, phone number is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin], happy mongering. DE,would like to meet you, might not be out for awhile due to $$$ and that bad experience, but you are right live is to be lived, one of the reasons I have visited 34 countries. Gieshas ran another ad in the Dario today, do not necesarily believe chicas joven y guapa, but good value at 250 pesos.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of telephone numbers in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly to via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Gwinnett Male
03-13-05, 18:16
Guys,

We be in town Monday and Tuesday this week 03/14 and 03/15. I usually make the trip to Juarez myself, if anyone is interested private messeage me. Always safer with two mongers !!

I hope to hear from some of you guys.

Espina Heart
03-14-05, 01:51
Greetings fellow amigos de Juazoo!

I first want to give a shout out to all the regulars on this thread, you guys have made me young and happy again! I've had to lurk for the last 13 months or so from the office, and have only now been upgraded to regular monger. Thanks to all of you'se guys generous help, I've found many great places, learned my way around and how to use the buses, and have been with many wonderful chicas!

Cristal at Felinas, mi favorita of all time (so far), Raquel at Sirenas (this woman, while older and aptly described recently, took me under her wing and taught me so much combat spanish; she often makes my head spin!), Sandra at Marilyns (my god there was never a better GFE woman who would give all!), Alondra at Marilyns (only chica to swallow!), Govanna at Marilyns (she spelled her name for me once, DE's news is heartbreaking, but we move on) Young Brenda, formerly of Venus (did the APB put out on her 2 months or so ago get resolved)??? And on and on. Enough for memory row, suffice it to say, 2004 was a very good year for me! Thanks again!

I can only begin to return the favor with 2 chica reports for now. First a most joyous announcement that Cristal (different chica than that formerly at Felina) has returned to Luxxor! She's been gone for at least 2-3 months, and I'd given up hope. She told me she went on an extended vacation to Mexico City. Perfect tits, ass to die for, and oh so sweet! Cute little curl in the middle of her forehead. She's quick to give out her cell number if that interests you. DE, you must get some photos of her up on the Luxxor site!

Also, I have to mention Cindy at Felina. Very pretty, nice t & a, has a bit of a belly, but I wouldn't say gordita, just not very curvy. With a promise of a propina she's quick to give a wonderful BBBJ (always a plus and getting harder to find), and likes to ride and come hard.

Btw, there is a wonderful bar between Luxxor and Felinas on Jose Barunda called Viejo Oeste. Tastefully done up in old west decor and usually great eye candy serving drinks. Not the type of place for scoring a salida, but summer's around the corner, it's a fair walk over there from the bridge, and the beer is ice cold.

One question for ya'll. I was down last Wed. (3/9) and the cops were everywhere. Every intersection had 'em blowing whistles and directing traffic although the lights worked fine. I was warned by a cabbie after I refused his sales pitch to be very careful because they were having big problems in el centro with gangs. I blew him off as just tryin to scare me into a cab ride, but started to wonder by the time I'd reached the Mercado on the way to Luxxor and there were still cops in the streets everywhere you looked. Anyone able to share some insight on this?

Cheers,

Spine

Mugroso
03-15-05, 00:23
Espina Heart

The cops have been out in force lately. The traditional old campers, transito, bicycle cops, foot patrols and also the new CIPOL. They have such lovely vehicles, all brand new.

Over the last 2 weeks or so I have been stopped twice while on foot. The first time was from a foot patrol and the second was by a camper. Both times were without incident. Both times we would have been easily jacked up. Both times were without incident. Don't let the cabbies scare you, the police presence is actually better for us. Just don't act stupid, get drunk or [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) in the streets.

Mugroso

RearWindow
03-15-05, 02:32
Guys,

I just came back from Juarez. Had a very bad time. I could not find any decent girl in Juarez. I visited Felina, Corpus, Roma, Marilyns, Serina. There were no decent chicas at one of this places. By decent chica I mean slim. Can you guys recommend some good places in the Juarez Area? I am planning on going there again after 4 weeks.

Thanks,

Kid

Dreaming Eagle: Is Yovanne back?Go back and look around again. El Encanto has Lorena, and Luxxor has Vanessa who, if they are not flaca enuff, you need to start looking at Ethiopia.Don't pass up girls who don't meet your immediate tastes. I have had a few shorties that just rocked me, when I was looking for a delgada.

DreamingEagle
03-15-05, 02:34
Espina, I'm just curious. How come 13 months before being granted posting privledges?

Espina Heart
03-15-05, 04:06
Espina, I'm just curious. How come 13 months before being granted posting privledges?Wasn't quite like that. Only lurked due to a lack of a home machine, can't exactly participate from the office! I have been attempting to get upgraded since January, but I believe Jackson had his plate rather full what with all the changes that have been occuring lately.

Mugroso
03-15-05, 04:12
Espina, I'm just curious. How come 13 months before being granted posting privledges?

From what I understand quite a few have yet to be upgraded from viewing member to regular member. When I first signed up here this did not happen but it did take quite a while for me to reach senior member. My first request for upgrade went unanswered but later I used the "automated" application for senior membership and recieved my current status.

I felt like such a king when I got the upgrade.

Mugroso

Espina Heart
03-15-05, 04:22
DE,

I've got a question for you. I have certainly enjoyed taking advantage of the kindness provided by you (and of course Sergio) in the form of the Marilyn coupon. Unfortunately, the page seems to have disappeared. I copied the last one I had several times and Govanna accepted it without a problem, but she's gone now and who knows? Do you plan to make these available again? I imagine there's a whole bunch of us out there who'd appreciate it!

Spine

Baby John
03-16-05, 16:39
Well, after about six months, I finally have posting privileges.

I've been traveling to Juarez a lot and hanging with Mugroso and other friends. From the number of visits, I'd say that my favorite massage place is Venus. Yeah, they've got attitude, but I can live with that and they always have several gals that are just plain gorgeous. Seriously. They are such a breath of fresh air after visiting other MPs where the only reaction you can think of is hysterical laughter. The attitude comes from the fact that management lets them upsell services.

Bar-wise, I tend to favor Las Vegas. They always seem to have several good looking gals that catch my eye. On a slow night, though, nothing beats watching music videos at Queen's.

The only time I was stopped by police I was walking with friends near the bars and we were being silly. It just gave them an excuse for stopping us. After a quick ID check, we were back on our way. Good learning experience.

Dirty BJ
03-17-05, 04:17
I am from Jersey and I had to go over to El Paso TX for Busines and OH MY GOD. I was there for a week, and I was 5 minutes from the glorious border with dirty stinking Juarez Mexico. I had the best friggin time of my life. I had BJ's, sex, anal sex, you name it, I tried it. All covered except for the BJ's of course. And all cheap. I did not pay any more than 20 for whatever the fuck I wanted. These women aim to please and you will never be rushed. I was in heaven.

If you like fine latina *****s, and doing it leagally. Then I suggest you dont vacation in Florida this summer. HA HAHA

Big John 1
03-18-05, 06:11
Dirty BJ,

If you spent a week with $20 or less hookers who took their time,did not roll or rob you, nor give you a disease or two,or all the points I stated combined, if this happened, indeed, Sir, you lead a charmed life.$20 or less has to mean street walkers, again, you lead a charmed life, extremely so.

Slugfest
03-18-05, 06:11
After finding the cupboard bare (so to speak) at the first three masaje places (Sirena, Encanto, and another), we finally found something to my liking at Luxxor. When we first walked in, I didn't even realize that Natalia was working, since she wasn't really dressed for the part, if you know what I mean. Besides a half-assed attempt at a BJ upsell (deflected), she was damn good. I'd recommend her, but next time I'm going to try Vanessa and/or Vico.

Most of the clubs featured rampant gorditas, but there was a decent selection at Las Vegas. Mugroso settled in with Maribel, and a crazy lesbian (Claudia, I think) sat on my lap. Being in a good mood, I bought her some drinks and explored her a bit, but declined a trip upstairs. Of interest, there were two flaquitas, who, strangely enough, went up to dance at the same time. One's named Aricely, has dark hair, and allegedly works the drinks pretty hard, while I didn't catch the name of the other, since she was snapped up pretty fast. She is tall with lighter hair.

Finally, on to Queens, where I had a less than stellar experience with Marlena or Maria Teresa (whatever she happens to be calling herself). She's one of those who seems to be all GFE while downstairs, then reverts to all-business upstairs. Not great, but that happens.

Oh, I wanted to mention that I never felt unsafe, or even the slightest bit out of sorts the whole evening. As I was telling Mugroso, I sure as hell wouldn't walk around my hometown's downtown at night. No problem in Juarez, however.

DreamingEagle
03-19-05, 06:09
DE,

I've got a question for you. I have certainly enjoyed taking advantage of the kindness provided by you (and of course Sergio) in the form of the Marilyn coupon. Unfortunately, the page seems to have disappeared. I copied the last one I had several times and Govanna accepted it without a problem, but she's gone now and who knows? Do you plan to make these available again? I imagine there's a whole bunch of us out there who'd appreciate it!

Spine

I just checked, and the coupon is where it has always been:

http://www.juarez-mexico.com/Coupons/MarilynCoupon.JPG

Mono9
03-20-05, 02:07
Everyone is talking about the message palors, have the bars really gone down that bad? Any suggestions on were to go, I have been to the mariscal but if I say the I haven't been since the days of the bar above El Madelon. Any suggesitons on who and where?

Slugfest
03-20-05, 20:59
Well, all I can give you is my opinion from last week. The bars are full of chunky girls, who actually do get a good bit of attention. So, if you're into bigger girls, you'll be in heaven in the bars.

Having said that, there are thinner girls available at Las Vegas (Claudia, Perla, Ariceli and others). I can't comment on the service though. Also, you'll probably need to check multiple massage places before making a final choice. I'm glad I waited until getting to Luxxor.

Scotty Monger
03-21-05, 05:37
Well, all I can give you is my opinion from last week. The bars are full of chunky girls, who actually do get a good bit of attention. So, if you're into bigger girls, you'll be in heaven in the bars.

Having said that, there are thinner girls available at Las Vegas (Claudia, Perla, Ariceli and others). I can't comment on the service though. Also, you'll probably need to check multiple massage places before making a final choice. I'm glad I waited until getting to Luxxor.

I agree that the Las Vegas seemed to have more flacas than most of the other bars. Don't forget the 2 Dianas!

WS6
03-22-05, 12:31
Have tried 3 of the ladies:

Claudia (pole dance girl). Very attractive, nice body with cute B boobs. Ok massage, no BJ, kind of a dead fish doing the deed, not very tight, and worse, was not a fan of my favorite position, doggie. Friendly, pretty, but so-so overall experience.

Lluvia (rain). Only there during the daytime. Average looks/body, but she was the only one available day I went, so what the hey, I gave her a try. Ok massage, ok CBJ, nice nook, but what a screamer. Had to tell her to tone it down. If you like them loud, this is your girl. I had fun, she was friendly/chatty, overall better than Claudia.

Vanesa (girl w/white top, black pants in photo gallery). Great experience. Nice thin body, cute A cups. Nice massage with plenty of lip action. Great CBJ. She hopped on top and Senior Ocho had a tough time getting in. Tight! And she lubed up before. Enjoyed myself for a bit while she did the work, then it was doggie time. Wow, nice duff, no fat on these cheeks, tight as a drum. I left a very happy man and she got herself a nice tip!

Espina Heart
03-22-05, 16:52
First to DE on the Marilyn Coupon. Thanks again. My apologies, didn't have it linked and wrote the URL down wrong. We all thank you from the bottom of our wallets.

Speaking of Marilyn, went by their last week. Four chicas working, all but Miriam a bit gordita. Miriam, however, didn't float my ocean liner so I went with Alejandra (this must be one of the most common names in Chihuahua), a dirty blonde newbie, very pretty face, and nice C's. Rather disappointing. She got up and rode after a CBJ and came quickly and then lost interest quickly. Kept saying she hurt. For an extra propina, she licked my balls and gave hand till I came in condom; not allowed to take it off. Oh well.

WS6, and many (most?) of you know, as she is celebrating (?) one whole year now at Luxxor, Vannesa is the bomb! You don't go anywhere, querida mia!

Adam Z
03-22-05, 20:15
Hit the bars in the centro this past Friday & Saturday.

Panama - DEAD. Walked in. Turned Around. Walked Out.

Centro Lagunero - Fattie City. No Raquel that night means no reason to stay.

Fausto's - HOPPING. Hot girls, but had a hard time getting one of them. That's the problem with this place. Weeknights it's slow. Friday and Saturday when the hot ones come out, it's hard to get one to do more than have drinks with you because they can make their money on fichas. Then they want $1-$1.5 to leave with you. No dice. There are better girls in other bars for cheaper.

Pink Lady - Decent cast and crew. Roxanne is a total babe. $80 and a few beers gets you a roll in the hay with a girl with an amazing, tight body. You can't miss her. Look for the tall blonde who's a TEN among all the 5's, 6's and 7's.

Vegas - Saw 3 really hot girls there. Taken of course. The rest were only OK. I've had drinks with Araceli before. She is a looker. When I asked her if she'd leave with me, she said that normally she would but that she was on her "dias". Haven't talked to her since, so it may have been a scam to just sit and drink, may not. Your mileage may vary.

Queens - Still a winner. Have some hot girls, one named Jackie is young and pretty and also very nice. Saw some girls making out with the clients and wished I had gotten one of those girls. Yvonne has a terrific body and will go to the cuarto.

Palmeras - Skanky girls, but for a quick time, they are O.K. One or two are passable.

Friends - totally ghetto new place that opened near El Taquito Mexicano. I would tell you, don't waste your time. But if you do go there, avoid the tall blonde dancer who is cute. She's absolutely insane, wants too much money and drinks. Skip it.

Rancho Grande - OK, had a few skinny girls. Would have stayed but friends wanted to leave.

Hollywood - HOLY CRAP! I could not believe this place. I had stayed away for a long time because it was a shit-hole before. The waiters were always trying to rip you off and the girls were marginal. Well, it's still a ghetto shit-hole. BUT, the place had at least 6 HOTTIES. Petite, tight bodied girls, not gordas. Of course, they were busy mostly. But what I liked was that they were giving lap dances if you bought them beers. A beer is 12 bucks, but you get 2-3 dances out of it, which is damn cool. And if you get a girl named Yamileh (decent, but not the hottest girl in the joint) she'll take you to a spot just to the right of the rest rooms where there's a small sofa and give you a BJ for $15. You can do it bareback if you want, but you might want to cover it up in this place. The best time to catch this girl is on a weeknight when the place is slower and you can get away with more. Also, I don't know if the other girls do this. She said that they probably don't but it doesn't hurt to ask them. Even on a monday night, there were three hot girls there. So, for my money, on a Friday and Saturday, this is the place to be.

OK, that's it. Hope that you guys find some fun in the centro. Just be safe.

Mono9
03-24-05, 00:34
Adam that was a great post on all the action this weekend. I agree the weekdays are where you can get away with more, but with whom if they are usually not there. I have never been to Las Vegas, but I didn't know it was that great. Why doesn't anyone mention the other bars not on the strip like princess' palace or Joker's? They are pricey, but the zona is getting a bit expensive from the sounds of it $80??

Is it true the owner of Eduardo's was killed? That gets me scared from hearing from what Mugroso said about someone getting killed near his home. Their may be more law officers but I hope we don't get into the crossfire of the owners that seems to be going on.

Mugroso
03-24-05, 09:52
Mono9

It wasn't my friend that got killed. You brought up a good point, if the lead starts to fly, who will be in the way. Something I hadn't considered.

Adam Duritz

That was an excellent report on this past weekend. I don't do the weekday action much any more but I really need to spend more time on those days. It can be a free for all from past experiences.

Mugroso

Adam Z
03-24-05, 18:07
Here's a little more 411 from a trip on Tuesday night.

Started at "M" bar, behind El Esfinge, the big Pyramid looking club next to the Holiday Inn off of Lincoln. Anyway, this is a cool place to start since the girls there are off the charts beautiful. Not a strip bar, more of a hostess type of place, but the atmosphere is amazing and a girl who looks like a model will sit with you and chat and dance. Highly recommended. Have heard that you can take some of the talent home but it's pricey (have not verified this myself however).

Next to Jokers on Lopez Mateos. Place was dead but there were some prime hunnies in place. 2 blondes there are 10's. Coquette, rail thin model with nice tits, a beautiful face and the best ass ever, and Mira who has the Jenna Jameson-clone look down to a science. Many others to choose from. You can get pretty much any of the girls there for $200, with the exception of Mira who wants $3. If you hit the place up just a little before closing, you can get her out without paying "the salida" which saves you maybe $50, but with clubs closing at 2 AM now, it can get a little late. Still, for my money, the 2 jokers clubs are the best strip clubs in Juarez. Bacchus on Ave Lincoln is a BEAUTIFUL place, but unless you're there on the weekend and willing to put up with the weekend crowd and a cover charge, it's not worth it. The place sucks on weeknights. I've seen some stunners at Phantom but haven't been in some time. Last trip to Amadeus was pricey and the girls were ok, but not as hot as Jokers.

Next was Pink Lady. And yes, I agree. Eighty bucks is a lot to drop on a girl, but that's about what most of the girls there are charging, at least the hot ones. And trust me, Roxanne is worth the extra cash. Especially, once you get to become her friend. She's a lot more enthusiastic in the back rooms. There were three girls that night that I would say were really good looking. There's a real petite girl named Diana who has dark hair and is 20 years old and very good looking. Highly recommend her. She's quiet, a little shy and doesn't speak english at all but is SOOO cute.

Finally, back to the Hollywood. The girl who will blow you in the back wasn't there, but I got this girl with a really, tight little body. And to make a correction, Beers are 6 bucks. I don't know if this is a change from weekends, or if the chick I was with the other night was double-ficha-ing, which is such a bullshit scam. Anyway, got a few dances and took her to the rooms behind Queens for a quickie. 40 for the girl, 10 for salida, 10 for room. Well worth it. I wish I could remember her name, but it was something really strange.

Also, the rooms behind Queens (not the ones upstairs where the club girls meet you), had 2 girls working. Marisela who used to dance at Queens was there and another tall but chunky brunette. Didn't ask, but would be willing to bet you could get them for $25-30 total, room included.

OK, once again, that's all I got. I really think that Hollywood is the place to party right now. Vegas has just a few hotties. Faustos has turned into just a strip bar (for all practical and intensive purposes). Pink has 3 babes and Queens is Queens. If you have the cash to spend, Jokers on Lopez Mateos is cheaper than the other Jokers way out there. The other bars are just a little too hit or miss, mostly miss right now.

Dougie
03-24-05, 23:05
I was in CJ a couple of weeks ago and decided to try out Sirenas. Service was great but unfortunately while I was in the shower someone went into massage room and stole $80 that I had tucked away inside the insole of my shoe.

SD Gaucho

Go to Wal-Mart, to the makeup department, and buy yourself one of those little clear plastic zip-up makeup pouches. Put your keys and your wallet in there and take it into the shower with you. Keeps your stuff safe and dry.

Dougie
03-24-05, 23:50
Just a few pointers, in no particular order.

(1) Safety pin on the keychain, pin them to the inside of your pants pocket. Spare car key in your wallet, another spare zip-tied somewhere under the hood of your car like to the wiring harness.

(2) Iron a piece of sticy-back velcro to the inside of your front pants pocket, and the other piece to your wallet. Carry your wallet in that pocket. That wallet ain't going nowhere without a fight.

(3) The afore mentioned makeup pouch, take your wallet and your car keys INTO the shower with you. Don't leave valuables lying about when you are in the shower. If possible, go to MPs with showers in the rooms.

(4) Forget the usual "hiding places" for your money. Thieves (and cops) already know them all and some you haven't thought of yet.

(5) Never carry more money than you can afford to lose.

(6) In light of the recent fad of "express kidnappings", don't carry a credit card with a high limit for cash advances. Or call your CC company and have your PIN disabled altogether. Cash advances on a CC are stupid anyway and should be used only in an emergency. Any CC company will set your cash advance limit at whatever you want, say $1k. That should be enough for an emergency and limits your potential losses to that amount.

(7) USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD. This is the most important thing. Most of the ripoffs I hear about were completely avoidable if a little forthought had been applied. They usually start with the phrase "I was really drunk". An ounce of prevention........

(8) AVOID THE POLICE. I state again AVOID THE POLICE, avoid them like the fucking plague. They will rip you off faster than any cholo because they know they can do it and get away with it. AVOID THE POLICE!!! AVOID THE POLICE!!! (Should have been #1)

(9) Safety in numbers, if possible apply pack hunting techniques.

(10) The creeps come out at night, the later it is the more creeps come out. Get your mongering done early and spend the evening kicked back in a cool bar in or close to the hotel.

Dougie
03-24-05, 23:56
Shit, I was planning to come down for Easter, but waited too late to book the flight and when I went online for tickets it like $700 or something stupid like that. So I am currently aiming for the week of May 5th. Never done Cinco in CJ, so it is about time.

Kid03
03-25-05, 21:50
Guys,

May some one please guide me as to where these places are located in Juarez?

From the board, I got the impression that there are two venus. If you can provide the addresses of both, that will be great.

Thanks,

Kid

BorderJumper
03-25-05, 22:30
We're planning another Mongerpalooza tentatively scheduled for April 30 or the weekend before. Be nice if you could make it buddy!

Espina Heart
03-30-05, 00:07
Guys,

May some one please guide me as to where these places are located in Juarez?

From the board, I got the impression that there are two venus. Being an MP guy, I can only give directions (not addresses) to Venus and Venus II and not the clubs. Venus is on Lincoln behind the Scotia Bank next to the Montana Steak House, about a half a block north of Lincoln and Hermanos Escobar. V II is about 3-4 blocks west of that intersection on Herm. Escobar. Its next door to a gym with plate glass windows where you'll see people working out, behind a small food stand. If you pass the Chinese Restaurant by the park on the way to Sirenas, you've gone too far.

Venus II usually only has 2 chicas working that they circulate to and from the main Venus pool. Yvette, a V II provider I once visited, told me that in general the girls don't like it because its much slower than the main one. That said, the rooms are nice, and I did so enjoy Brenda there awhile back. So, hit or miss, your mileage will and does vary depending upon who's there.

I would second the kid's request for location info on the new Pink Lady. I've wandered the Zona and never came across it. I'm mainly interested because a few months ago, someone posted having had a great GFE there with a "bleached blonde" named Sandra, and I have been hoping against hope that Sandra, formerly of Marilyn, who gave the penultimate GFE possible, would surface. Always wondered if the two were the same and wanted to explore that one!

Spine

Bbond
03-30-05, 03:01
We're planning another Mongerpalooza tentatively scheduled for April 30 or the weekend before. Be nice if you could make it buddy!
When will that date be firmed up??
I'm in for the 23, I hope......
I know DE and Dougie.......be nice to meet the rest of the mongers here....

Coyote79
03-30-05, 13:31
Being an MP guy, I can only give directions (not addresses) to Venus and Venus II and not the clubs. Venus is on Lincoln behind the Scotia Bank next to the Montana Steak House, about a half a block north of Lincoln and Hermanos Escobar. V II is about 3-4 blocks west of that intersection on Herm. Escobar. Its next door to a gym with plate glass windows where you'll see people working out, behind a small food stand. If you pass the Chinese Restaurant by the park on the way to Sirenas, you've gone too far.

Venus II usually only has 2 chicas working that they circulate to and from the main Venus pool. Yvette, a V II provider I once visited, told me that in general the girls don't like it because its much slower than the main one. That said, the rooms are nice, and I did so enjoy Brenda there awhile back. So, hit or miss, your mileage will and does vary depending upon who's there.

I would second the kid's request for location info on the new Pink Lady. I've wandered the Zona and never came across it. I'm mainly interested because a few months ago, someone posted having had a great GFE there with a "bleached blonde" named Sandra, and I have been hoping against hope that Sandra, formerly of Marilyn, who gave the penultimate GFE possible, would surface. Always wondered if the two were the same and wanted to explore that one!

SpineVenus I 1123 Lincoln Ave.
Venus II 2627 Hnos. Escobar

I've been to the Pink Lady about four times, but don't have an address becasue the cabbie would just take me there.

I don't know why you guys want to go there--it's a rip-off. $100 for an hour.

Coyote79
03-31-05, 16:26
I saw her yesterday afternoon.

Gorgeous native-looking girl who does GFE.

Everything was great for the first 45 minutes, then she started ragging me about the time. Keeps on ragging me even after I offer her a $20 tip. Dam, girl wouldn’t even let me “finish”.

All this after I do dining at the Y for about 20 minutes which she seemed to really like.

Never had this problem with any of the other girls at Cleo's.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not exactly a victim. I got to get with a gorgeous girl, and since I kept all my tip money I can actually get all my bills paid.

But just be sure to bring your stopwatch if you see Liz.

Bbond
03-31-05, 19:33
Venus I 1123 Lincoln Ave.
Venus II 2627 Hnos. Escobar

I've been to the Pink Lady about four times, but don't have an address becasue the cabbie would just take me there.

I don't know why you guys want to go there--it's a rip-off. $100 for an hour.

Pink Lady is on Altamiriano(sp) same strset as it was before, just about 10 blocks further south. Go south past the grocery store, it's on the same side of the street, parking in back....

Anyone have any info on the bar that is where Pink Lady used to be, Giros or something like that??

Pink Lady prices are totally dependent on whether or not a cabbie brings you in and/or your negotiation skills.......

DreamingEagle
04-02-05, 03:54
Has anyone seen Jovana (perhaps Geovana), formerly of Masaje Marilyn?

Kid03
04-03-05, 01:32
Guys, Sometime back I requested for directions to Phantom and Amadeaus. May some please guide me there. And also the directions of the pink lady from the bridge will be great.

Thanks

DreamingEagle,

Please let me know if you find out about Geovana.

Thanks,

Kid

BorderJumper
04-03-05, 17:55
When will that date be firmed up??
I'm in for the 23, I hope......
I know DE and Dougie.......be nice to meet the rest of the mongers here....

Right now Bbond, it is either going to be the 23rd or 30th. Mugroso should be close to firming the date. Seems to be some major conflicts for the 30th though.

Mugroso
04-04-05, 23:15
Right now Bbond, it is either going to be the 23rd or 30th. Mugroso should be close to firming the date. Seems to be some major conflicts for the 30th though.

Actually I am calling it, "The First **************.com Mongerpalooza". The first 2 plaoozas I organized here but this will be the first exclusive LOJ gathering.

The date is set for April 30th.

Mugroso

Coyote79
04-08-05, 17:44
Pink Lady prices are totally dependent on whether or not a cabbie brings you in and/or your negotiation skills.......Their prices are also dependent on much money they can bleed out of you. I've never paid less than $100 there.

Avoid the Pink Lady if you're on a budget.

Mugroso
04-08-05, 21:57
Their prices are also dependent on much money they can bleed out of you. I've never paid less than $100 there.

Avoid the Pink Lady if you're on a budget.

Coyote79

You have got to be kidding. Are you refering to standard half hour service? I took a member of my website there several times and he has never paid more than 40 bucks, and that is without me negociating for him. I hope you had a more than fantastic time at that rate.

Mugroso

Coyote79
04-08-05, 23:00
http://www.realdoll.com/dolls.asp

Coyote79
04-08-05, 23:07
Coyote79

You have got to be kidding. Are you refering to standard half hour service? I took a member of my website there several times and he has never paid more than 40 bucks, and that is without me negociating for him. I hope you had a more than fantastic time at that rate.

MugrosoI haven't been there in a least six months, but when I did go they didn't say anything about a half-hour rate.

It was always at least $80-$120 for the room, $5-20 for the cabbie, $5-10 to buy the girl a drink, $5 for the condom guy, and then the girl always hits you up for a tip.

But $40 for a half hour doesn't sound like a great deal to me either.

What's the deal are all you guys hooked-up with the Pink Lady?

Coyote79
04-08-05, 23:09
Coyote79

MugrosoAlso, I forgot the manager asks for a tip too.

Mugroso
04-09-05, 06:08
I intended to go to Sirena’s but then Luxxor popped into my head. Visions of Claudia, Vanessa, Erica and whatever new ladies they may have hired since my last visit. But no, I couldn’t do this. I had to stick to a plan. I was going to Sirenas. I took a member of my website to Sirenas and he went with Arleth, who he said gave a fantastic massage. This was about a month or so ago and I wanted to see this for myself.

So I get there and who do I not see? Arleth. So I pick Raquel and off we go. She looked pleased and had a wonderful smile. Well we barely head down the hallway and guess who I see. Arleth. Well change of plan and back on track. I excuse myself from Raquel and snag up Arleth. Sorry, I felt like such an ass but I had to do it.

It was true, she gave a fantastic massage. She began panting as she was very enthusiastic about giving the massage. She took her time unlike other girls who smear oil on you and flip you over. She put her all into it. I haven’t had a massage like that since I used to go to the Perla I used to know at Paraiso.

When Arleth was done with the back it was time to flip over. Rather than get a frontal massage she oils up the boys and goes to town. A little cowgirl, a little doggie, then on to missionary. She is quite a moaner and came very close to a scream or two. Her whimpers were so sweet. Her skin is so smooth and free of any blemish. Perfect. This girl is angelic in my book.

I will be back, especially if I need a real massage.

Mugroso

Kid03
04-09-05, 21:48
We have been talking about pink lady how much they charge and so forth. Can some one please post the directions to it or PM me.

Thanks,

Kid

Timbo1
04-10-05, 22:58
I haven't been there in a least six months, but when I did go they didn't say anything about a half-hour rate.

It was always at least $80-$120 for the room, $5-20 for the cabbie, $5-10 to buy the girl a drink, $5 for the condom guy, and then the girl always hits you up for a tip.

But $40 for a half hour doesn't sound like a great deal to me either.

What's the deal are all you guys hooked-up with the Pink Lady?I hate to stick up for the Pink Lady, but here goes. First of all, taking a cab there doubles the price. Cabbies get 1/2 of what you pay the girl here so the first step is not to take a cab. So, if you take a cab and pay $80, $40 goes to the cabbie, $20 to the house and $20 to the girl. The cabbies are the biggest ripoff in Juarez. The same thing is true of guys that want to "walk you there". If you're going to take a cab, tell the cab driver right up front that you will pay for the cab ride to take you to the Pink Lady but you won't pay for his 50% commission if you decide to go with a girl. When you go into the Pink Lady, talk to the person at the cash register and tell them the same thing. Secondly, beers for a girl cost $3 and they get $1 of that. The girls really do appreciate the $1 because a lot of them never make it to the room. So, you get to relax have a few beers, talk to the girls you want to talk to and then go to a room. Third, the rooms have beds, you're not screwing on a massage table. I hate those damned massage tables!

Is it more expensive than a massage parlor? Yes, but it is a different experience, plus it's open much later than the massage parlors are. The massage parlors are great for what they are, but Pink Lady is a little bit more pleasant experience. I will tell you that there is heavy drug use amongst the girls and that there is a large number of lesbians working there. Roxanne, a tall attractive blonde and Monica Moreno, a shorter dark haired girl are both lesbians. There are several others.

Finally, let's face the truth. Any girl that screws any of the guys on this board for less than $300 is getting the short end of the stick. Let's cut the crap with the talk about how spending $100 is so expensive (especially when the girl gets a small fraction of that). We're not exactly Brad Pitt so we should keep that in mind.

Bolongo
04-11-05, 00:42
Ok, I have friends coming to visit this weekend. I only have one night to go across the border, so what would be the best place to take them to experience the best time? Thanks.

RearWindow
04-11-05, 00:48
Ok, I have friends coming to visit this weekend. I only have one night to go across the border, so what would be the best place to take them to experience the best time? Thanks.
just stay around the zona across the bridge. 6-7 places there, you'll all have a great time. try Las Vegas and Queens.

Mugroso
04-11-05, 03:41
Long time no see or hear.

You are right about the ladies making very little in the brothels and putting up with some non-Brad Pitt looking dudes. Everyone likes to take a cut off what comes out of a gringos wallet. That is why I recommend the bars.

In the bars the ladies keep most if not all of what they earn. For example at Queens the lady only pays for the room which this is passed on the the customer. A couple of drinks and some sweet talk a guy can get a good deal in a bar and the lady will still make more per shot than a brothel girl.

A little side note, I saw Sheila at the Panama Club a couple weekends back. She gave me an acknowleding head nod and turned away. I wonder what her outcome was and if it was finalized.

Keep in touch Timbo
Mugroso

Bolongo
04-11-05, 04:59
I have frequented across the border, I just have not gonein about 9 months to a bar. I started checking out the MP's. I know there is a high turn over and wondering in a one shot, the best place. Maybe Pink Lady will be the place since its been almost a year and a half since I was there last.

RearWindow
04-12-05, 00:42
I have frequented across the border, I just have not gonein about 9 months to a bar. I started checking out the MP's. I know there is a high turn over and wondering in a one shot, the best place. Maybe Pink Lady will be the place since its been almost a year and a half since I was there last.
Read Timbo's post below, and if you still want to do that ,have at it.If you've been, then you know the action can be hit or miss. Staying in the zona maximizes your options. At least 5 places are line of sight close. 3 others a few blocks of a walk. No taxi up sell when you hoof it. Good luck.

Bolongo
04-12-05, 00:59
Yeah oh and here is a tip. I have seen it happen and friends told me it happened to them. Watch out when you walk into the bars because sometimes the cabby will walk in behind you and motion that you are with them and jack up the price. Make sure to check your six and any other direction to make sure no one claims you who didn't do anything. Oh, and I walk everywhere I go (except to Luxxor for the first time).

Illini333
04-12-05, 04:24
Ok guys this is my first time posting on this board. I have some questions. What are some clubs where you can pick up some girls and they can maybe stay with you for a couple days but it not all out prostitution. Some good clubs were girls go there looking for americans. Also, I heard there were a lot of killings in this city. Is this a safe city?

Pimelonman
04-12-05, 12:53
The majority of girls in Jaurez in the clubs just want to make their money and move on. A few may stay with you for all night but not for a few days. If you want a chick to stay with you a few days then the Philippines or Thailand is the place to be.

The cops are your biggest enemy in Juarez. I have never had any trouble other than with the cops in over 20 years of going to Juarez. IMO the only good cop in Juarez is a dead cop.

Zuzax
04-12-05, 23:14
I tried searching for the directions to "Vegas Club" or whatever the name of the place is, but that seems to be a lost cause. There must be some trick to finding out what I'm searching for without reading 1,800 posts!

Can somebody give me directions from the Santa Fe bridge? The Casa Colorado/Sans Souci selection of girls has totally gone down the drain. I haven't seen a decent looking girl in there since last summer.

From what the latest reports have said, it seems that the best place for a petite girl would be "Vegas Club."

Also, what kind of crowd does this place attract and what should I be careful about?

Zuzax

RearWindow
04-13-05, 01:50
Yeah oh and here is a tip. I have seen it happen and friends told me it happened to them. Watch out when you walk into the bars because sometimes the cabby will walk in behind you and motion that you are with them and jack up the price. Make sure to check your six and any other direction to make sure no one claims you who didn't do anything. Oh, and I walk everywhere I go (except to Luxxor for the first time).
I certainly wouldn't want to walk to Pink Lady at nite. I would have a cabbie drop you at the Villa Manport near there, or at the huge store at the corner (a few blocks north of the club) A funny thing happened maybe five trips back (last summer), I got a cabbie who had no idea where Pink Lady was. I thought he was bsing me, but he really didn't know, so I had to give him directions.Once there,I gave him 5 bucks for the trip from the Zona pronaf, and he just took off. Probably had no idea he could get a cut from the bar...go figure. ;)

Bbond
04-13-05, 05:34
For those who read Spanish.

El DIARIO
El jefe de inspectores de la Oficina de Gobernación Estatal en Ciudad Juárez, Víctor Villar Chavarría, fue asesinado a balazos la madrugada de ayer, informó la Agencia Estatal de Investigaciones (AEI).

Los datos iniciales señalan que la víctima, quien participó en recientes operativos en centros nocturnos donde fueron decomisadas algunas dosis de droga, presentó dos heridas en la cabeza, las que le fueron provocadas cuando se encontraba afuera de su despacho de abogados, localizado en el camino viejo a San Lorenzo y la calle Miguel Cervantes.

Su cuerpo cayó sobre el pavimento a un costado de un vehículo. El ****** ingresó con vida a un centro hospitalario, pero falleció minutos después.

Con este atentado, el número de homicidios cometidos en la frontera asciende a 69 casos del primero de enero hasta ayer por la tarde, indican reportes de las autoridades policiacas.

For those who don't.
69 murders since the first of the year in Juarez.

Bbond
04-13-05, 05:37
I certainly wouldn't want to walk to Pink Lady at nite. I would have a cabbie drop you at the Villa Manport near there, or at the huge store at the corner (a few blocks north of the club) A funny thing happened maybe five trips back (last summer), I got a cabbie who had no idea where Pink Lady was. I thought he was bsing me, but he really didn't know, so I had to give him directions.Once there,I gave him 5 bucks for the trip from the Zona pronaf, and he just took off. Probably had no idea he could get a cut from the bar...go figure. ;)

That is a rough neighborhood, but if you speak Spanish, and can verbally defend yourself, you will have no problems. Just act like you belong there and know where you are going.

Bbond
04-13-05, 05:49
Coyote79

Mugroso

$40 for 1/2 hour maybe, $60 -$80 is more realistic. Maybe you get a better rate for your clients because you are a known regular. If a guy looks and acts like a sap, he will pay more. Then again, some of the girls there would be happy to get $40, some real bow-wows there sometimes.

Bbond
04-13-05, 05:53

Ask to be dropped at the S-Mart on Alta Miriano, go inside the store to loose cabbie, then walk south 5 -6 blocks, PL is on the same side of the street as the S-Mart. That S-Mart is 24/7, always open.

Bbond
04-13-05, 05:58
just stay around the zona across the bridge. 6-7 places there, you'll all have a great time. try Las Vegas and Queens.

Manport, (referring to the Manport in El Centro, not Villa Manport, which is where I stay usually) is a decent place to stay, not exactly the Hilton, TV and showers in every room. Just watch those slick when wet shower room floors, and they don't care who you bring in with you, they are used to it. A lot of the girls from the bars take guys there. Getting there from the zona exposes you to some dark street walking, be more afraid the the Policia than anything else. Take a cab if you want, should not be more than $2-$3, but if it's $5 so what, better than a hassle from the Policia.

Coyote79
04-13-05, 22:40
About four girls were working.

My baby Marlena hasn't been there my past three visits. I hope she hasn't left.

Choose a girl with dyed red hair & tatoos, neither of which I like, but even so she was attractive.

Very exciting to be with a young beautiful girl, but she was cold. At one point she was so bored she started playing with her hair. Also started fake moaning.

And I always love the way the girls keep looking at their watch during the session so they know exactly how much time you have left.

So I got to keep my tip money.

Still a good deal for $35. I'll be back.

Seems the girls at Cleo's are getting better looking but colder.

Coyote79
04-13-05, 22:44
just stay around the zona across the bridge. 6-7 places there, you'll all have a great time. try Las Vegas and Queens.You mean the area around Mariscal street across from the Santa Fe bridge? The Coyote is confused.

Coyote79
04-13-05, 22:58
Here's a little more 411 from a trip on Tuesday night.

Next was Pink Lady. And yes, I agree. Eighty bucks is a lot to drop on a girl, but that's about what most of the girls there are charging, at least the hot ones. And trust me, Roxanne is worth the extra cash. Especially, once you get to become her friend. She's a lot more enthusiastic in the back rooms. There were three girls that night that I would say were really good looking. There's a real petite girl named Diana who has dark hair and is 20 years old and very good looking. Highly recommend her. She's quiet, a little shy and doesn't speak english at all but is SOOO cute.
If money wasn't an issue & I knew there was girls like that there, yeah let's go!

Coyote79
04-13-05, 23:08
After finding the cupboard bare (so to speak) at the first three masaje places (Sirena, Encanto, and another), we finally found something to my liking at Luxxor. .Yeah I was taken there twice.

Both times the chicks weren't just cold--they were rude.

Not much QC going on there.

Clydesdale
04-14-05, 02:54
I tried searching for the directions to "Vegas Club" or whatever the name of the place is, but that seems to be a lost cause. There must be some trick to finding out what I'm searching for without reading 1,800 posts!

Can somebody give me directions from the Santa Fe bridge? The Casa Colorado/Sans Souci selection of girls has totally gone down the drain. I haven't seen a decent looking girl in there since last summer.

From what the latest reports have said, it seems that the best place for a petite girl would be "Vegas Club."

Also, what kind of crowd does this place attract and what should I be careful about?

Zuzax

The easiest way to find it is to walk down Ave. Juarez from the bridge until you come to a small plaza on the right. I can't remember the name, but it has a statue of a horse. Turn right and walk through the plaza. When you get to the other street, Mariscal, Las Vegas is just across the street on the corner. Across the street from Vegas is Faustos/Alice and Charly's, which has some real babes, but who usually aren't as accomodating.

DreamingEagle
04-14-05, 05:11
For those who read Spanish.

El DIARIO
El jefe de inspectores de la Oficina de Gobernación Estatal en Ciudad Juárez, Víctor Villar Chavarría, fue asesinado a balazos la madrugada de ayer, informó la Agencia Estatal de Investigaciones (AEI).

Los datos iniciales señalan que la víctima, quien participó en recientes operativos en centros nocturnos donde fueron decomisadas algunas dosis de droga, presentó dos heridas en la cabeza, las que le fueron provocadas cuando se encontraba afuera de su despacho de abogados, localizado en el camino viejo a San Lorenzo y la calle Miguel Cervantes.

Su cuerpo cayó sobre el pavimento a un costado de un vehículo. El ****** ingresó con vida a un centro hospitalario, pero falleció minutos después.

Con este atentado, el número de homicidios cometidos en la frontera asciende a 69 casos del primero de enero hasta ayer por la tarde, indican reportes de las autoridades policiacas.

For those who don't.
69 murders since the first of the year in Juarez.

How many for Indianapolis and Dallas, TX? :)

Adam Z
04-14-05, 07:52
The first was a little blonde girl named Ashley at Masajes Genesis on Montes de Oca. First of all, I hadn't been there in a very long time, pretty much since Candy left. So, I was surprised that there were some decent looking girls in there. One or two flaquitas. But there was something about this fake guerita that I liked a lot.

She's about 5'4" and a little rellenita but I wouldn't call her gorda. And, she has AMAZING tits. She's 20 years old and put together real well. She gave me a terrific massage, one of the best that I have ever had in Juarez. Then she gave me a great CBJ. Got on top and rode me real nice until we switched and I got on top. No rush. No hassles. Just a real nice time, with a sweet and pretty young woman who gave me a terrific massage. I will definitely see her again. Probably next week!!!

The next girl is new at Marilyns. Her name is Miriam. She gave me an ok massage, and I was thinking that the experience wouldn't be that great. But then she started to suck me off and it was heaven. It took every ounce of control not to lose it, and with a CBJ it takes some effort from a girl to get me that close. WOW. I would go back to her just for that alone. I had her about three different positions and she moaned through it all like she was actually enjoying it. Very hot. Miriam has a nice body, not fat at all and is kind of pretty. I liked her and I give her a thumbs up because she was so enthusiastic.

Ashley was the better massage. Miriam was the better lay. Take your pick. You can't go wrong.

Adam Z
04-14-05, 08:04
One more thought. If you're low on cash and a brave soul. Hit the rooms just behind Queens. Not upstairs where the club girls go, and not across the street where the he/she's party. Same building as Queens practically but in the opposite side of the upstairs rooms.

I got a really cool girl there named Fatima for 30 bucks total (25+5 for room). Decent looking, no frills, lay her down and bang on her until you're done. Get a good beer buzz somewhere else then take care of business in the room. Just a thought if you're ever hungry for a little unscrupulous, dirty fun.

Coyote79
04-14-05, 17:15
The easiest way to find it is to walk down Ave. Juarez from the bridge until you come to a small plaza on the right. I can't remember the name, but it has a statue of a horse. Turn right and walk through the plaza. When you get to the other street, Mariscal, Las Vegas is just across the street on the corner. Across the street from Vegas is Faustos/Alice and Charly's, which has some real babes, but who usually aren't as accomodating.You recommend that place for freelancing girls who'll spend the night?

What do you guys think is the best place to meet a young petite GFE chica working independantly who'll spend the night?

If I see one more massage girl stare at her watch I'm going to lose it.

Bbond
04-14-05, 22:38
How many for Indianapolis and Dallas, TX? :)

Dallas proper has 50, but it is also a much larger city than Juarez......

Blourghus
04-14-05, 23:35
Dallas proper has 50, but it is also a much larger city than Juarez......
I read that Tamauilpas has had 98 in just the last 100 days (since the new governor took office), almost all of those in Nuevo Laredo or Reynosa!

Espina Heart
04-15-05, 00:51
I was able to get back to the Juazoo 12 April. I hadn't been to Venus in quite a while and the babes are supposedly hot even if they do upsell. It was early and they're were only 3 working, nothing special. But I was there and so I went with a wideass named Denise. No kissing, practically no tit sucking, a few laughs, but so what? What can I say, everytime I go to Venus I get frostbite. I'll stick with the other mps, thanks.

On a bus down Hermanos Escobar back to El Centro, I noticed that Venus II had a new sign up advertising Masaje Europeos. No idea whether this is still owned by the Venus folks or not but slightly curious. If anyone tries it out, I'd appreciate a report. In the meantime, I might just have to try Ashley and Miriam!

Spine

RearWindow
04-15-05, 03:46
You mean the area around Mariscal street across from the Santa Fe bridge? The Coyote is confused.That is it.Sorry..there is a proper zona ( zona pronaf) and the zona roja ( mariscal et al). I should have been more specific.

RearWindow
04-15-05, 03:49
I was able to get back to the Juazoo 12 April. I hadn't been to Venus in quite a while and the babes are supposedly hot even if they do upsell. It was early and they're were only 3 working, nothing special. But I was there and so I went with a wideass named Denise. No kissing, practically no tit sucking, a few laughs, but so what? What can I say, everytime I go to Venus I get frostbite. I'll stick with the other mps, thanks.

On a bus down Hermanos Escobar back to El Centro, I noticed that Venus II had a new sign up advertising Masaje Europeos. No idea whether this is still owned by the Venus folks or not but slightly curious. If anyone tries it out, I'd appreciate a report. In the meantime, I might just have to try Ashley and Miriam!

SpineNot picking on you, but why go back to a place that upsells and does not give you value for services? I went to Venus once, and just was totally turned off. Same with Serinas.No personality or passion in las chicas.

Mugroso
04-15-05, 13:16
I read that Tamauilpas has had 98 in just the last 100 days (since the new governor took office), almost all of those in Nuevo Laredo or Reynosa!

Imagine how small the numbers would be if there were no drug related murders in Mexican border towns.

Mugroso

Coyote79
04-15-05, 23:49
Not picking on you, but why go back to a place that upsells and does not give you value for services? You hope things will be better this time, and also little head starts thinking for you. See my next post.

Coyote79
04-15-05, 23:59
About four girls were working.

My baby Marlena hasn't been there my past three visits. I hope she hasn't left.

Choose a girl with dyed red hair & tatoos, neither of which I like, but even so she was attractive.

Very exciting to be with a young beautiful girl, but she was cold. At one point she was so bored she started playing with her hair. Also started fake moaning.

And I always love the way the girls keep looking at their watch during the session so they know exactly how much time you have left.

So I got to keep my tip money.

Still a good deal for $35. I'll be back.

Seems the girls at Cleo's are getting better looking but colder.Saw the same girl today, 4/15.

She was the only one available, and I didn't feel like dealing with the cabbies so little head took over.

Her name is Niomi.

She was worst today.

She rushed me out of their after about 20 minutes (she promised an hour).

Still have frostbite.

Plus during the session I promised her a $20 tip for a certain activity, and I felt obligated to give her it after the session (even though she did it for only two minutes). So I don't have the satisfaction of not giving her much.

Also, found out my baby Marlena DID leave.

Depressing day. But I still got a little something something.

Sun Devil
04-16-05, 04:19
For those interested in finding Mariela and Jovana and others formerly of Marylin, they are now currently working at Masaje Europea, where Venus II used to be. The cost is $40, not the $20 that the Marylin coupon allows.

So if you guys miss those girls, there they are.

Gallo Ingles
04-16-05, 13:27
I have seen ads in El Diario for some new places, among them Masajes Europeo. Thanks for the report Sun Devil.

Has anyone been to Princesas, 4 Queens, or any other heretofore unreported MPs? I would like to know more about the road less traveled.

Kid03
04-16-05, 16:12
Thanks for the info on Jovana and Mariam. I am going to Juarez on April 29th. Can't wait to see both of them..

Where the heck is Venus II.

Can some one please give me the directions. I will be driving from the free bridge.

Thanks Again.

Kid

Clydesdale
04-16-05, 23:14
For those interested in finding Mariela and Jovana and others formerly of Marylin, they are now currently working at Masaje Europea, where Venus II used to be. The cost is $40, not the $20 that the Marylin coupon allows.

So if you guys miss those girls, there they are.

There's one calling herself Daniela now, I thought she called herself Mariana at Marylins. Maybe someone remembers. She's tall, slender, shapely, crooked teeth, very nice skin, and usually wears her hair pulled back.

Mugroso
04-16-05, 23:51
There's one calling herself Daniela now, I thought she called herself Mariana at Marylins. Maybe someone remembers. She's tall, slender, shapely, crooked teeth, very nice skin, and usually wears her hair pulled back.

Whatever happened to Alondra? I haven't seen her in a while. Is she still lactating. She was when I had her at Marilyn's. Very nice lady but yuck on the leche. I went home with a sore tummy.

Mugroso

WS6
04-17-05, 01:35
Tried to do a key word search in Northwest Border Towns, but the results it returned was the whole Juarez thread.

I guess no more advising newbs to do a search.

Hi,

did you try setting the search function to display the posts instead of the thread?

Thanks,

Jackson

Espina Heart
04-17-05, 23:56
Geovanna and Mariana? Can't wait to get back! Anyone know if this place is still owned by the Venus guy? Hope not, but whatever.

Clydesdale, Daniella definitely sounds like Mariana to me. Besides the telltale teeth (which certainly don't interfere with anything!), that is definitely one tall glass of cool water!

Mugroso, last report I got on Alondra was that she went back home to Chihuahua for the holidays but was supposed to come back. Probably doubtful at this point. I never got a taste of the leche, and I gave her a taste to swallow and swallow she did. I could definitely go there again.

Thanks for the great info, guys!

Spine

WS6
04-18-05, 01:26
Hi,

did you try setting the search function to display the posts instead of the thread?

Thanks,

JacksonThat worked, thanks.

Coyote79
04-18-05, 14:10
I went to Venus once, and just was totally turned off. Same with Serinas.No personality or passion in las chicas.Which MPs do you recommend?

RearWindow
04-18-05, 21:55
Which MPs do you recommend?Luxxor (vanessa), El Encanto (lorena), and maybe Cleopatras (in el centro).

Adam Z
04-18-05, 22:54
Looking for a GFE girl who will spend the night? Ask the girls @ Hollywood. They are up for anything. I took out a girl there named Suhey and had a great time. Petite girl, fake blonde hair, decent body. I spent 20 to get her out of the club, and gave her 75 for three hours in a hotel room. She was fantastic. She gave me a long, slow BJ and was very playful. Also let me dfk her when things got very hot. Highly recommend her, even if it's just to take her to the cuarto.

4 Queens is a dump and they try very hard to upsell. I would skip it, although I have seen a couple of pretty decent girls there in the past and it is convenient if you hit the Joker upstairs to get a buzz, then head down for a little more fun.

Also wanted to let you guys know, that Claudia at Marilyn's is a real good time. Not the best looking girl, but very hot in the back room.

Member #2479
04-18-05, 23:15
From the Classified in the Newspaper

UNIVERSITARIAS Y MODELOS
(044656) 211-5045

I got Danila a 18yo petite brunette average girl, slim no stretch marks, no C-section young looking. The service cost $150 dollars.

Ejecutivas Atractivas

(044656) 196-8225

I got Andrea a 19yo tall and slim brunette pretty face, with an appendix scar,
The service costs $100

Any one else has more reports from Call Girls?

This information is for locals ONLY, you gringos stick with the $40 dolar skank *****s of the Zona Centro, you deserve such filthy ass smelly *****s for unjustly invading a secular country like Iraq instead of fully invading the Taliban Afghanistan or even the Muslim dictatorship of Pakistan with their nukes because that is where fucking Osama is.

Pecker Will
04-19-05, 04:36
I haven't seen Lorena in El Encanto for months. Is she really still there?

Bbond
04-19-05, 08:35
From the Classified in the Newspaper
UNIVERSITARIAS Y MODELOS
(044656) 211-5045
I got Danila a 18yo petite brunette average girl, slim no stretch marks, no C-section young looking. The service cost $150 dollars.
Ejecutivas Atractivas
(044656) 196-8225
I got Andrea a 19yo tall and slim brunette pretty face, with an appendix scar,
The service costs $100
Any one else has more reports from Call Girls?
This information is for locals ONLY, you gringos stick with the $40 dolar skank *****s of the Zona Centro, you deserve such filthy ass smelly *****s for unjustly invading a secular country like Iraq instead of fully invading the Taliban Afghanistan or even the Muslim dictatorship of Pakistan with their nukes because that is where fucking Osama is.

Let's not make this into a political forum, we did not invade anywhere, our fucking government did.

Anyway most locals fuck the skanky $15 hos in the market area.

Why would we spend $150 for one hour with any girl in Juarez? That's 5 MP visits, count-em 5.

RearWindow
04-19-05, 12:30
I haven't seen Lorena in El Encanto for months. Is she really still there?Most certainly is!!;) I went in on a Monday morning a month ago, and there she was..braces and all!

Coyote79
04-19-05, 14:43
Why would we spend $150 for one hour with any girl in Juarez? That's 5 MP visits, count-em 5.Yeah after you been mongering for awhile you realize there's no connection between price & service.

Adam Z
04-19-05, 16:48
If the info is for locals only, why post it here? And anyway, those phone numbers are straight from El Diario. So, you're not really giving anything away.

You want to swap information? Fine. Just check the rhetoric at the door.

Member #2479
04-19-05, 17:33
America from GC Amadeus She is $300 dollars an hour and she's is worth it

http://img221.echo.cx/my.php?image=america8uv.jpg

You get what you pay for,

Maybe Escorts, Call girls, and Strippers from the GC's do not belong in this froum, because some guys think its to much to pay for them.

But I prefer to fuck a girl that only fucks occasionally instead of a smelly skank from the zona that fucks 10 guys a day.

And yes some guys like me Bussinesman, narcos, and profesionistas Can afford this kind of girls.

Bbond
04-19-05, 20:33
$300 per hour for a girl in Juarez? Ain't no girl in Juarez worth $300 per hour, no way. None. $300 per night? Not even if she is a fucking machine, and stays all night.

Member #2479
04-19-05, 21:22
All strip club girls charge 100-400 dlls plus the bar fine, they make their money by siting and drinking with customers, and rarely go out to the motel, which is ok with me because that means they are cleaner that the skanks in the zona.

Joker and Amadeus clubs
200-350 dlls

Medusas club
100-250 dlls

Bbond
04-20-05, 02:24
Yeah after you been mongering for awhile you realize there's no connection between price & service.

Ain't that the truth. No connection what so ever.

Mugroso
04-20-05, 05:19
$300 per hour for a girl in Juarez? Ain't no girl in Juarez worth $300 per hour, no way. None. $300 per night? Not even if she is a fucking machine, and stays all night.

bbond

You know what they say, "A fool and his money are soon separated".

Mugroso

Pimelonman
04-20-05, 11:38
Ain't that the truth. No connection what so ever.
It has also also been my experience the crack wh***s of Martinez Ave and the surrounding area have given me far better service than the prettier girls in the strip joints, usually for $20.

Anybody paying $100 or more for some of the walruses I have seen at the Pink Lady, Panama or the Casa Colorado has got to be out of his gourd.

Cecil
04-20-05, 13:04
"A fool and his money says it all" I have never paided more then 60 including room fee for any girl in Juarez. However I have had a some start out at 100-150 and settle for 40. If a girl tels you a price thats too high offer her a very low about and if she doesn't want to make a deal WALK AWAY! Chances are you won't get far before she comes back with a lower price.

Espina Heart
04-20-05, 15:01
that’s right. venus ii is now marilyn ii, going by the name of europeos. and yesterday i had the extreme fortune of getting back with govanna, thanks to sundevil’s report. thanks dude!

about 2 pm, i walked in through an open door to an empty masaje. i peeked down the halls, looked like the rooms were empty with doors open. but i could hear voces chicas mainly through the air ducts from the north side of the building. a few loud holas did nothing so i finally went back outside and peered inside the window where they all were. giggles and shouts and they were all out for the servicio lineup, and i couldn’t believe it. they were all marilyn-ex’s and some of the best as well. govanna, mariana (now daniella, i guess, according to sd), that sweet little pig-tailed cassandra, and alejandra, who i just gave a more-or-less thumbs down report from marilyn probably less than a month ago.

i had to have govanna, whom i’d been missing more than quite a bit. she told me that europeos was still part of venus (same owner), but that it was now separate without chica rotation between the two mp’s. she told me it was so much better than marilyn, but refused to be more forthcoming on that matter.

makes me wonder what the venus dude has on sergio of marilyn. he’s nabbed all of his finest chicas from the last year, with the exception of sandra and alondra, and no telling where they are. daniella left marilyn last summer. then cassandra left last fall, followed by govanna 2+ months ago, and alejandra probably less than a month ago. all marilyn, over 8-9 months time, now europeans. at least govanna looks italian! she is just way beyond so fine!!!

the down side… definitely still venus. the chicas have been instructed that the $40 cost is only for either oral or vaginal, and if you want more, its +$20, just like venus. i asked govanna if i didn’t take care of her well enough at marilyn if this was necessary, and she agreed, but said more or less that its company policy. if you got dough to blow, though, i was offered 2 chicas for $60, of course that’s just for starters…still…

oh, and the reason no one was available to greet me on arrival… turns out it was govanna’s 22nd birthday, and they were all drinking cervezas in the back. needless to say, i was thrilled to give her regalos as well, and i was so elated to find her again, she was regaloed very extravagantly in many ways!

spine

Scotty Monger
04-20-05, 15:16
bbond

You know what they say, "A fool and his money are soon separated".

Mugroso

So that's why I'm always broke!

It's a waste of time fighting over which ladies are best, because that will ALWAYS be a subjective opinion. Why not just see whom you wish, and not worry about what the other guy is doing?

Member #2479
04-21-05, 02:24
Anyone know if Vico still works at Luxxor

http://img251.echo.cx/my.php?image=euroasian2ze.jpg

The other girls tell me that she no longer works there but I have a suspicion those jealous bitches are lying.

Bbond
04-22-05, 03:56
So that's why I'm always broke!

It's a waste of time fighting over which ladies are best, because that will ALWAYS be a subjective opinion. Why not just see whom you wish, and not worry about what the other guy is doing?

Exactly Scotty,
And no matter what you fancy, you can find her in Juarez, if not, you ain't looking.

Cienega32
04-22-05, 11:27
Most certainly is!!;) I went in on a Monday morning a month ago, and there she was..braces and all!

I went there a week ago and, from what I got out of it, she was no longer there. It was 3 or 4PM, I believe. My journey to El Encanto was mainly to try that one (after reading your recs on her!).

My "Manana?" was met w/ "No no - no mas". The place looked dead and it might have been the "B" team trying not to lose a sale.

BorderJumper
04-23-05, 00:59
Imagine how small the numbers would be if there were no drug related murders in Mexican border towns.

Mugroso

The number is 38, Police and Narcotrafficantes

DreamingEagle
04-23-05, 03:21
Vico was at Luxxor last Sunday.

Pecker Will
04-23-05, 05:27
With a verizon cell phone:

How do I call a cell phone in MX from El Paso?

Is it 011 52 044 656 000 0000?

or do I leave off the 044?

I think I need to get set up with Verizon to call into MX?

How do I call any number within MX with my verizon cell phone?

Is it 656 000 0000 for regular phones and 044 656 000 0000 for cell phones?

Help.

DreamingEagle
04-23-05, 07:39
America from GC Amadeus She is $300 dollars an hour and she's is worth it

http://img221.echo.cx/my.php?image=america8uv.jpg

You get what you pay for,

Maybe Escorts, Call girls, and Strippers from the GC's do not belong in this froum, because some guys think its to much to pay for them.

But I prefer to fuck a girl that only fucks occasionally instead of a smelly skank from the zona that fucks 10 guys a day.

And yes some guys like me Bussinesman, narcos, and profesionistas Can afford this kind of girls.

I used to keep a mistress who cost me $3,000 a month, but what you do not seem to realize is that by spending a little more time to get to know the city you can have girls every bit this nice looking for a fraction of $300 an hour.

And I would further suggest that you really have no idea of how many men even this girl might have been with the day you had her...:) The MP girls may go to the room several times a day, but it's all safe sex and they keep themselves clean.

Perhaps you should explore the city a little more before you form such strong opinions.

DreamingEagle
04-23-05, 08:06
With a verizon cell phone:

How do I call a cell phone in MX from El Paso?

Is it 011 52 044 656 000 0000?

or do I leave off the 044?

I think I need to get set up with Verizon to call into MX?

How do I call any number within MX with my verizon cell phone?

Is it 656 000 0000 for regular phones and 044 656 000 0000 for cell phones?

Help.

I seem to remember simply dropping the 044 part when I would dial my old girlfriend, and I don't think it has changed.

Bachelor Warrior
04-24-05, 03:16
I've got Verizon and I drop the 044 part. No problema. BW

Heirique
04-24-05, 05:33
If you subscribe to Verizon's North Americas choice plan, when you travel in Mexico it is a local call and you can call from anywhere in the US, CANADA, or MEXICO to any of the three countries and it is all a local call at about 5 cents a minute, counting your night and weekend time.

Member #2479
04-26-05, 19:12
Michelle at Venus MP

Michelle is a Pretty face petite lady, great t&a, voluptuous body but not fat at all, she once was pregnant so she blossom as a woman although she told me she lost the baby, the only bad about her is she has slight stretch marks on her tits, but she has a very cute face.

Coyote79
04-28-05, 14:30
Have tried 3 of the ladies:

Claudia (pole dance girl). Very attractive, nice body with cute B boobs. Ok massage, no BJ, kind of a dead fish doing the deed, "Dead fish" is right. I saw her last night, and she didn't even like me to be on top of her. I asked for another girl after about 10 minutes of her pissy/cold crap.

Props to Luxxor they sent me another girl, no extra charge.

So they sent in this young girl with braces, can't remember her name. Very hot looking. Nice, but she wants an extra $10 for oral, an extra $10 for kissing, you get the idea.

At first she said "no" to everything, but after we got into it she stopped.

Overall left very happy.

They said they give free rides to & from the border.

Best selection is after 5.

Coyote79
04-28-05, 14:43
How far is Masaje Luxxor from the Santa Fe bridge? Is it within walking distance?
How can I be sure I get the FULL hour? I don't speak a lick of Spanish which doens't help.
Last night it took me about 40 minutes to walk to Luxxor from the Sante Fe bridge (or at least it seemed like 40 minutes). If you call them they'll pick you up.

I wish I knew how to get the whole hour. The chicas keep rushing me too.

Member #2479
04-30-05, 08:48
Imagine going to Asia or Brazil, well now and since February, you don't have to because Juarez has Vico a beautiful Eurasian Dad Chinese mom Brazilian

And yes I stupidly fell in love with, so I offered to take her of work all together so she could be just for me and don’t have to share her with fucking Gringos and Negros, that she told she saw all the time.

She wanted $7,000 a week to leave work which I agreed, and I paid her that but just for one week, then she kept making stuff up so it ended up not seeing her at all just saw her once, but I at least barebacked her for $7,000.

She is a clock-watcher that will rush you on minute 15 to finish, I offered to pay for two hours but she declined the offer all the times I offered, but if you don’t mind a rusher she is the best there is.

It’s been a about a month since our last meeting, and I finally got over her, but still call Luxor if she is available and they tell me no, but I know she is there and is hiding from me because she thinks I will ask her for my money back, but I don’t care about the money I make that in one day.

Hate to give you Gringos a good tip but here is one picture I have 12 other that I will upload to the Photo Section.

Clydesdale
04-30-05, 19:46
Imagine going to Asia or Brazil, well now and since February, you don't have to because Juarez has Vico a beautiful Eurasian Dad Chinese mom Brazilian

And yes I stupidly fell in love with, so I offered to take her of work all together so she could be just for me and don’t have to share her with fucking Gringos and Negros, that she told she saw all the time.

She wanted $7,000 a week to leave work which I agreed, and I paid her that but just for one week, then she kept making stuff up so it ended up not seeing her at all just saw her once, but I at least barebacked her for $7,000.

She is a clock-watcher that will rush you on minute 15 to finish, I offered to pay for two hours but she declined the offer all the times I offered, but if you don’t mind a rusher she is the best there is.

It’s been a about a month since our last meeting, and I finally got over her, but still call Luxor if she is available and they tell me no, but I know she is there and is hiding from me because she thinks I will ask her for my money back, but I don’t care about the money I make that in one day.

Hate to give you Gringos a good tip but here is one picture I have 12 other that I will upload to the Photo Section.

I hope that was pesos, not dollars.

Member #2479
04-30-05, 20:34
Of course its pesos, and I forgot to add that Vico is the best because she has 5 of the 6 quality I look in women

1 Young
2 Pretty face
3 Thin
4 Smooth Skin (No stretch marks/ Csection)
5 Light skin

The only quality she does not have is height, she is petite, and to cap it she does BBBJ! That I will miss most than anything.

Mugroso
04-30-05, 21:58

Looks like you got chingered. I bet you feel stupid like a gringo or negro. Perhaps she prefers them over anything else.

By the way, thanks for the pics. I never got good vibes from her. I rate performance above all else. Ladies with bad attitudes get pushed aside.

Henry34
04-30-05, 21:59
Still 7000 peso is still very expensive for a week to me. I doubt if she could make that much at luxor a week.

Coyote79
04-30-05, 22:02

Hate to give you Gringos a good tip but here is one picture I have 12 other that I will upload to the Photo Section.I thought you might be interested in this post I found about the chicas working in the bars in Tijuanna. . .

If it's mongers fighting over chicas, that is just plain stupid. Get over your feelings of love, because to the Chicas we are just a business transaction. If someone is with a favorita, then we just have to wait our turn and not get bent out of shape. Some of these guys who buy flowers and stuffed animals for the chicas crack me up. The chicas just return the stuffed animals for a piece of the cash. Flowers are dumped in the ladies room.

Coyote79
05-01-05, 04:02
Called Luxxor at the Sante Fe bridge for a ride.

Manager lady said they had no drivers & hung up :-|

So I went to Cleo's & met a new girl, Martha.

About 27, 5'5", very skinny, friendly smile.

WONDERFUL GFE!

Girl let me do almost anything I wanted.

Big tip.

Only downside was after I got a good look at her afterwards she wasn't exactly real attractive. Maybe horniness makes me blind.

Gorgeous Liz was working at Cleo's too.

Next time going to hook up with her.

Just gotta remember my stopwatch.

Member #2479
05-01-05, 08:40
Still 7000 peso is still very expensive for a week to me. I doubt if she could make that much at luxor a week.She told me that she does 7 servicios a day times 200 because the house gets half of the 400

That's 1,400 a day in a good day, times the days of the week she is working

let's say 5 that is 7,000, but she tells me that she also works weekends because it's the busiest days, so she make pretty decent cash even more because she is the prettiest girl in Luxxor.

Mugroso
05-01-05, 10:37
Coyote79
From what I understand Luxxor does not have their own van service. They use those rip off artists who jack up the prices on people for using their service. Walk ins pay 40 bucks, van customers pay 60. So you lucked out. From a busines point of view I would not let outside businesses raise my prices for bringing or refering people to me. Sure the customer should pay the van service a fair price for what they offer and stop at that. In a way they are double dipping into your pocket.

I walked by Las Vegas bar after closing one night and saw rose petals litered all over the place. I don't buy roses.

Henry34

I believe those girls could make more than 7000 pesos in a week. They get 200 bucks a customer. If they have at least 5 a day and get a decent tip, no problem. When you factor in the ladies attractiveness and personality that total could vary.

Mugroso

Mugroso
05-01-05, 22:19
because she is the prettiest girl in Luxxor.

Member #2479

She says she is the prettiest girl there or you say she is. Its fine if you say it but if that is what she says then thank you for sharing that with us. Now I have another reason not to take her for a massage.

For this kid, its all about attitude, attitude, attitude. For more info, look up my post about Raquel from Centro Lagunero.

Mugroso

RearWindow
05-02-05, 01:39
If the manager/owner at Luxxor knows you well, they often will give you a ride back to the border, as will Sergio at Marilyn.I never have a cab drop me at the bizness. Always a block or two away.Cab back to the bridge..no more than 50 pesos.

Cienega32
05-02-05, 06:46
Coyote79
I walked by Las Vegas bar after closing one night and saw rose petals litered all over the place. I don't buy roses.

I believe that when the landlord accepts roses as a form of payment, then roses will have more value to them.

Kid03
05-02-05, 22:35
Does any one knows about Europea? I was in Juarez this week and the Massage parlor was closed? Did not get a chance to see Geovanna or Michelle? Any clues where they are now? Is Europea still open for Business?

Thanks,

Kid

Espina Heart
05-03-05, 02:05
Got to Juarez Sunday evening after 5PM - pretty dead. Couldn't change money, too many cops and not enough people on the Avenida, so I hurried to Luxxor. Closed. Felina closed. Corpus open but what was available was frightening. Went to Sirenas. Closed. Europeo closed. Finally settled on Encanto with a no matter what attitude.

Very pleasantly surprised and very pleased with Jessica, a very pretty girl with fantastic big tits. I was in mammarian nirvana! Don't know about Lorena, I've only found her there once and apparently she comes in only when she feels like it. Jessica, however, is definitely not a member of the "B team." Highly recommended.

Spine

Cienega32
05-04-05, 00:01
Encanto's "B team" - the one time that I had gone there, looking for that Lorena, all they had available were 3 girls of the larger persuasion & I had ended up with Denise (I think) who was cute and friendly.

I only used the "B team" reference thinking that perhaps many had gone looking for Lorena before me and being it seemed to be a slow day there, they may have thought I would prefer to come back "later".

But I do like the location for that joint - steak house, bar, & massage. Now that's full service!

Why couldn't you change money when you got there?

Espina Heart
05-04-05, 01:01
But I do like the location for that joint - steak house, bar, & massage. Now that's full service!

Why couldn't you change money when you got there?I wholeheartedly agree with you on the location. I once picked up a barmaid in the bar (Papagayos) for a free evening of fun. She was a bit large but we had a great time that night. She was fired a while back and I lost her.

As to the money exchange, most were closed, and the one I tried only had my amount ($60) in dollars, not pesos. Go figure. As I said, there were an unusual amount of bored policia milling around so I gave up and headed east.

Cienega32
05-04-05, 02:07
Papagayo's, when I was there last month, had many girls behind the bar. All were older and a bit "chubbyish" but were pretty cute and friendly. I did wonder about any off-shift activity. One problem was a language barrier.

But it felt to be a comfortable place to relax and would gladly return.

How is the bar at VP? I wasn't able to check it out before I left but heard good things about it - being a good place to kick back.

Espina Heart
05-04-05, 21:47
How is the bar at VP? VP? The bar in Villa Manport? That's all I can think of here. Its quiet. I only go there to slake my thirst after the walk from the bridge and to drain the bladder prior to visiting one of the mp's. The bartender has asked me if I was going to get a massage before and when I replied yes, he looked rather listless like he wished he could join me.

If you want a nice bar with great eye candy in the Luxxor/Felina/Corpus area, try the Viejo Oeste on Jose Borunda (2 blocks south, 1 block east of Luxxor). I doubt that there's any off-shift possibilities but who knows? Its a very comfortable place with nice decor and good chicharrones. Helluva warm-up prior to a massage; I practically have to run to the mp!

Cienega32
05-05-05, 02:24
Yes, VP=Villa Manport.

FWIW - as much fun as the bars can be w/ the chicas, I do find it a nice "break" now & then to be relaxing in one that has females to "chat" to w/out wondering how many drinks they can suck down in 15 minutes or knowing the ultimate goal at the onstart. Just people to people, ya know? Of course I prefer my "people" w/ chi-chi's!

I'll jot down the luxxor area bar info you provided for my next trip. Thanks.

Member #2479
05-06-05, 01:45
In the Classified section of the newspaper

Preparatorianas Hermosas

Are NOT High School girls they are 2 average looking 35 year olds, darn bitches took forever to come to the motel, only to be taken, but I blew them off and did not pay them anything, better to have no service then a bad service.

Mugroso
05-06-05, 22:42
In the Classified section of the newspaper

Preparatorianas Hermosas

Are NOT High School girls they are 2 average looking 35 year olds, darn bitches took forever to come to the motel, only to be taken, but I blew them off and did not pay them anything, better to have no service then a bad service.

I have a bad experience with outcall once. I will never do it again. However a friend has had good results with one but won't cut loose with info.

Mugroso

Bbond
05-06-05, 23:13
I have a bad experience with outcall once. I will never do it again. However a friend has had good results with one but won't cut loose with info.

Mugroso

Some friend. Thinks he is keeping them to himself, a**hole.
Some ads from the online Diario, ads edited and phone numbers left out. You can get the whole deal online.

MODELO REGIOMONTANA, RUBIA, ALTA, DELGADITA, 18 AÑOS, (PERMITO TODO).

18 AÑOS, DELGADA, COMPLACIENTE, LLAMAME

Nena 19 años, extremadamente sensual, (cumplo fantasías). Iniciándome.

Here's the one referred to:

PREPARATORIANAS
HERMOSAS
Y ardientes, (excelentes medidas), Ericka y Paloma.

There's more but you get the idea.

Keep in mind the descriptions are to entice you to call and may or may not be exactly what shows up.

Coyote79
05-07-05, 02:50
Cleo's had one chica working. Later.

As recommended by the other monger below, I took a taxis to Luxxor.

(thanks). OH MY GOD! Four chicas working--Claudia, Vica, Natalia, Carla, Vanessa (I think), one other one with dyed reddish hair.

All of them 19-23 yo, hot young girls with tight 20-year-old bodies. . .I don't know about the rest of ya, but just touching a hot young firm girl does it for me.

Carla smiled at me, so I chose her.

She cycles between being a wonderful GFE to being sort-of cold & rushing you. But she was enough of a GFE for me to give her a nice tip. Even if she rushed me out of there after about 35-40 minutes.

Dam everything on that girl was so firm.

Member #2479 I saw that girl Vica or whatever her name was that you're so crazy about.

Nice body but I don't like bleached hair.

Another monger was waiting for her--said he's been waiting a week for her to be available.

Maybe she has some kind of magic power over us mongers.

But she was doing a bunch of other stuff & didn't seem very interested in him or pleasing him, so I'll pass.

Coyote79
05-07-05, 02:59
I have a bad experience with outcall once. I will never do it again. When I lived in CA I had dozens of bad experience with outcall.

Chicks taking your money & running out the door, crazy bitches screaming at you, chicks pulling guns, chicks stealing my watch, chicks taking your money then saying all they do is dance, chicks taking your money & saying they can't have sex cause they're on the rag, and of course the bait & switch described by the other monger below.

My favorite was the $240 I paid for a girl who was described as "Portuguese & white", and turned out to be 100% African American.

And when all this happens you're out $200-$300, not $40 like in Juarez.

Fuck, you guys got it good here with Juarez.

DreamingEagle
05-07-05, 07:26
I called the outcall services twice.

First time: staying at the HVP. Some guy shows up with one girl who looks OK, but she turns out to be some kind of nut who lays in the bed crying about her life...

Second time: By this time I have an apartment, and the service comes highly recommended. Guy shows up with 10 girls trooping through the apartment building hallway like a herd of elephants. All but one are the most hideous female miscreants you can imagine, all pooking out where they should pook in and wearing too much makeup and clothes too tight for bodies better suited to moo-moos. Except for one.

She was really fine and had a great time with her for only $40. She hangs around looking at the artwork in the apartment and talking for well over the promised hour --- her first night on the job, turns out.

Still, how does this compare to going to the MPs and seeing your favorite girl? Not very well, because then someone knows where you live --- breaking one of the first cardnal no-no's of living in Mexico.

Member #2479
05-07-05, 11:01
I went Friday night, place is very popular, but it is not a regular ladies bar, the hostess sit down and talk with everybody, I missed the fichera system where you pay them to sit with you and not have to share her with everybody.

I read here that someone mentioned that you could take an M girls home with you but it was expensive so I went there prepared with I tought was enough cash.

To get to the point I had a thousand dollars to take home one of the two stunning Venezuelan girls there, but to my surprise when I offered the money she said she would not do it for all the money in the world, and that I was in the wrong club and talking to the wrong girls, she told me that she’s been offered $3,000 dollars, Sure I could pay that but even I’m not stupid I could go to Los Angeles and get 3 Pornstars for that price.

On my way out of the club I talked to the owner and ask if any of the girls made “salidas”

And she told me that emphatically that “JAMAS” never.

I was very disappointed here I am with a $1,000 dollars and having conquered all the ***** levels of my city

The Zona, The MPs, the Call girls, and the Strip Club Girls, the next level was to try one of the exotic Venezuelan ladies at the M club, I’m very disheartened.

The next level of whoring to me would be to try one of the few Minorities gringa Caucasian Strippers in El Paso, sure there are a lot of Hispanic providers in El Paso but I really don’t care about Hispanic girls I can get them here in Juarez all the Time.

I will go to Jaguars with my thousand dollars and walk up to the first good-looking gringa and tell her I have a thousand dollars lets go right now to the red roof in and see what happens.

If that fails my other very expensive plan would be because I’m very busy and cannot travel, is to fly one of those Ex soviet republic escorts for a thousand a week.

Bbond
05-07-05, 12:48
I have called several in the past. Most while staying at VMP.
One showed with one girl, the guys at the desk at VMP are going wow-wow- wow look at that, they liked her, I didn't, I am looking at a queen sized woman and quickly tell the guys at the desk to tell her I had to leave, and was not there now, she left.
Once called and three were brought to my room, I got tired of waiting and fell asleep, they woke me by beating on my door. Of the 3, one was quiet and kinda shy, I choose her. Mistake, she was shy in the cama too. Did not want me to see her naked, undressed under covers, no touching allowed. Ever try to f** without touching? I did, wham bam, and that was it, she said she was mine for 1 1/2 hours I said lets do it again, she said once was all I got, I told her she should leave then, I did not need her company for another hour and 15 minutes.
Called once while Texasbob was staying in the VMP also, we called and a van with 7 showed. Out of the 7, fortunately, 2 were very doable, the other 5 were porkers. Bob got one and I got the other. Good time for both of us, he got the phone number for his girl, mine said she had no phone. Mine was named Evelyn, anyway, saw her again a couple times while she was working at Masajes El Encanto.
Once while eating breakfast at the VMP cafe, I saw an older guy and a younger good looking chick eating breakfast, the girl was very nice looking. Next day the same guy is eating breakfast with his wife and kids. Girl from day before must have been an all nighter. She keep looking my way and smiling, so I sort of thought she was when I first saw her, next day the guy is there, she isn't, kinda confirmed it. Wish I could have got her number.

Adam Z
05-07-05, 17:28
Hit a couple of bars last night and had a great time.

First stop was at Hollywood where I had some great luck in the recent past. Saw a girl there name Suhey who I really like. She's 21 and petite and very fun. You can tip her a little for a full GFE. Usually girls as cute as she is won't go that far. Too bad I couldn't get her away from the guys she was with.

Stopped at Fausto's and was disappointed with the quality of the girls. One or two hotties, but the place was dead.

Crossed the street to Dia Y Noche and saw two girls there who were in my humble opinion, VERY HOT. This one blonde had big tits and a pretty face. I tried her first, but again, she was sitting with someone else. Then I found Stephanie, a girl with a very hot body. Stephanie has a very small waist and small firm ass, but with amazing large (natural) tits. The only thing about her is she has a few tattoos, which doesn't really bother me, but is the only flaw on her body. I bought her a few drinks and took a picture with her and was prepared to have to shell out the cash to take her to a hotel room, but she only wanted fifty to leave with me. WOW. I would have paid twice that much.

In the room she was amazing. Another GFE. She let me kiss her do almost anything I wanted. And what a great body.

She says she isn't at Dia Y Noche all the time, that you can catch her on weekends usually and she might be there tonight. Anyway, I thought she was a real hottie and wanted you guys to know about it. And if you can't find her, there are a few others there who were pretty good looking, and there's the blonde from my "to do" list there too.

Henry34
05-07-05, 22:29
Can someone suggest what mp to go first, then next and so on? What are the mp business hours? Is any open late, because I figure I won't be able to go till after 11:00pm.

Thanks

Henry34

Cienega32
05-08-05, 04:34
...she’s been offered $3,000 dollars, Sure I could pay that but even I’m not stupid I could go to Los Angeles and get 3 Pornstars for that price.

Yeahh - good luck with that... ONE maybe for 3 thou.

3 for 3 thou? You'll be getting 3 B-movie skanks who probably can't go mainstream because of some trivial crap like HIV...

Other than that - sorry to hear you've been having such bad luck lately.

Bbond
05-08-05, 06:10
Got this from a site for an "Elite Escort",the numbers are US$.

2 Hour Cocktail Delight $ 2000
3 Hour Dinner and Cocktails $ 3000
4 Hour Rendezvous $ 4000
5 Hour Night on the Town $ 5000
6 Hour Dinner and Show $ 6000
Half Day Excursion $ 8000
24 Hour Trip to Vegas! $ 10,000
2 Day Executive Package (airfare included) $ 18,000
3 Day VIP Getaway (airfare included) $ 25,000
7 Day Grand Retreat (airfare included) $ 50,000

PM for the link if you can afford her....

Bbond
05-08-05, 08:49
Can someone suggest what mp to go first, then next and so on? What are the mp business hours? Is any open late, because I figure I won't be able to go till after 11:00pm.

Thanks

Henry34

Most close at 9:00 but you may find one that stays open till 10:00, I don't know of any tho.

Coyote79
05-08-05, 11:16
Looking for a GFE girl who will spend the night? Ask the girls @ Hollywood. They are up for anything. I took out a girl there named Suhey and had a great time. Petite girl, fake blonde hair, decent body. I spent 20 to get her out of the club, and gave her 75 for three hours in a hotel room. She was fantastic. She gave me a long, slow BJ and was very playful. Also let me dfk her when things got very hot. Highly recommend her, even if it's just to take her to the cuarto.

4 Queens is a dump and they try very hard to upsell. I would skip it, although I have seen a couple of pretty decent girls there in the past and it is convenient if you hit the Joker upstairs to get a buzz, then head down for a little more fun.

Also wanted to let you guys know, that Claudia at Marilyn's is a real good time. Not the best looking girl, but very hot in the back room.Been reading a lot of good things about Hollywood.

Can anybody tell where it's at?

Much appreciated.

Cienega32
05-08-05, 23:23
Coyote79 - for Hollywood, when coming off the bridge, make a right at the Plaza, a right at the end of the plaza and you'll see it about 50 feet down the street on your left. It's an orangey brown kind of color with a door on each of the building so you can walk in one and out the other if needed.

I see many of your posts refer to the Santa Fe bridge area so I'm sure you know the Plaza I speak of. If not just keep going down Ave Juarez till you see Hotel Del Rio, Bip-Bop, Yankees - all on your left. It will then be the open area on your right!

Sun Devil
05-09-05, 22:46
For those interested in going to an MP after 2200, Venus stays open until 0200 to 0300, depending on the which day of the week. They usually only have about 3 girls working during those hours though.

Coyote79
05-10-05, 05:06
Coyote79 - for Hollywood, when coming off the bridge, make a right at the Plaza, a right at the end of the plaza and you'll see it about 50 feet down the street on your left. It's an orangey brown kind of color with a door on each of the building so you can walk in one and out the other if needed.

I see many of your posts refer to the Santa Fe bridge area so I'm sure you know the Plaza I speak of. If not just keep going down Ave Juarez till you see Hotel Del Rio, Bip-Bop, Yankees - all on your left. It will then be the open area on your right!Thanks I found it. It was right where you said it was. . .but I went there at both 6 PM & 8 PM, and couldn't find hardly any chicas. At six there was none, and at eight there were two sitting on the sidewalk outside.

Bad night of mongering tonight. I couldn't find anything happening at Cleo's or Luxxor, so I started walking down Mariscal seeing what would turn up.

That was a good idea.

Saw this street girl. Said all she wanted was $20.

Real skinny & hyper, like a druggie cranker chick. I started to walk away after I saw her acting weird, but she took my hand and lead me to a motel and my little head took over.

Gave her $20 plus another $1 I thought was for the room.

After about 5 minutes of going at it she starts freaking out about the police were coming--there was no noice or anything--you know how druggie chicks get paranoid. Then she starting freaking out that she needs another $20.

I get disgusted and try to leave, but I can't get the security door open to the room. So I starting yelling for help.

I finally get the door open, and I the old woman who sits up by the front counter said she called the police. I just leave.

I'm almost at the bridge, the police put up against a wall. Druggie chick been following me all this way with the police.

They won't let me leave untill I give druggie chick another $20. I'm still pissed.

Anyway, I'm not setting foot on Mariscal street again. Has anyone had a similiar experience?

Coyote79
05-10-05, 13:32
I don't how the rest of ya make the action on Mariscal street work for you.
Everytime I go mongering there I encounter low-lifes trying to scam me in roach motels.

Adam Z
05-10-05, 17:20
Wow, dude, that totally sucks. I think that everyone has to learn that partying with the street girls inevitably leads to a few bad experiences. I've had them too, and it's just not worth it, even though when I started on the J-town scene, I loved the cheap quickies.

As for the Hollywood, the quality has gone down a little but there are still some good girls on Friday nights.

Hit Masajes Europeos yesterday, but I think I was too early. There were only 2 girls there and they were ok, but I was hoping to find Giovanna or Daniela or even Brisa (chubby, but will work you over like there's no tomorrow).

Headed to Marilyns where there is a girl named Miriam with a nice little body. Great ass and legs. Tip her an extra ten and you can french kiss her, no rush, no hassle. I like that girl. She's a real good lay. There's another girl there named Claudia who will pretty much let you do whatever you want. These girls aren't perfect tens but they are attentive and treat you real nice.

Sun Devil
05-10-05, 19:05
The girls at Marylin all have the same traits of being fairly attentive to all your needs and are not generally clock watchers. I have never had a girl there not to my satisfaction.

To Sergio's credit, he has trained them very well, unfortunately all of them tend to leave the place and work somewhere else.

Cienega32
05-10-05, 19:09
I don't how the rest of ya make the action on Mariscal street work for you.
Everytime I go mongering there I encounter low-lifes trying to scam me in roach motels.

Don't know if you mean the street skanks or the hotel-door chicas. The door chicas I usually just comment/compliment them on their nice calling-card titties and pass a few lines of meaningless dialogue. "Gotta be somewhere" or "No, gracias" or something. The tittie comments usually get a nipple or two out in the nite air. I alway enjoy seeing nips in the cool nite air!

There used to be (haven't seen her the last couple of trips) one skinny little black-haired, very unattractive street skank that would always bum something - cigarros, change, whatever - in her attempt to get some room action. Very, very persistant and annoying to the point of stirring disgusted rudeness. She would usually be found by the gym which seems to be skank central most of the time. Walking up from the Panama Club would always have some sort of confrontation w/ this broad.

One nite, on the way back to the bridge from Mariscal, getting bolder, she kept following & harassing me on Ave Juarez. Then she threatened to call for Policia. "Who you think they take - you or me? Give me cigarros!". At this time of nite Policia was all over and it did make for some concern but I stopped and told her flat out & firm "Take a fuck!ng hike - NOW!". She kept following & running her mouth but fading back a bit. When I started across the street towards a Policia vehicle she really dropped back and slithered back into the nite.

Whether or not I was lucky enough to have this one skanking me or not I don't know, but it seemed that she didn't want to get close to any badges. I took a chance on that and won, this time.

Don't ever let the skinny, hyper street skanks take you anywhere. In fact don't even let them feel they have a chance by letting them "take your hand" or any type of contact that they think you responded to in a positive manner. Draw the line at their attempts of contact. Too many decent "working women" to be found to risk it all on the street-trash. "All" being a setup, an arrest, a disease, a flip-out scene, - anything you can make out of it.

In the states it might be the "quick, cheap & easy norm" for car-dates and the like but on the other side of the river, there is just too many good things to find. In a town where this type of activity is "normal" I always question why these types are on the street looking the way they do.

I, too, have tried one in the beginning of my adventures in the Cd. Seemed easy, cheap and the clock ran out of nite before I was done for the evening. I figured "What the hell - let's learn". I learned. It wan't a bad experience like yours but it was one that made me question my judgement. Why go for the brass ring with all the gold around town? I've got enough crank-skanks here in Vegas or down the road in LA. I'm in Juarez w/ all these beautiful women and I'm doing what?!!! First & last time for me. I could feel the potential for a problem.

Treat your d!ck like a divining rod - let it point you to clear & fruitful waters.

I'm glad to hear you got out of your jam OK and would love to know, for future detours, what hotel you ended up in. I don't want to be in a joint that I can't get out of as easily as I get in.

Toni Ten
05-11-05, 16:56
don't know what to tell you but you are lucky ,the chicks that they use for that con, are most of the time are **** chicas. (jose pa la luse).if i spelled that right . what it means is pay me more or my mom will call the cops? hell she might callthem anyway just to teach her child a fact of life. oh at your expence !

Coyote79
05-13-05, 02:32
Don't ever let the skinny, hyper street skanks take you anywhere. In fact don't even let them feel they have a chance by letting them "take your hand" or any type of contact that they think you responded to in a positive manner. Draw the line at their attempts of contact.

In the states it might be the "quick, cheap & easy norm" for car-dates and the like but on the other side of the river, there is just too many good things to find.

I, too, have tried one in the beginning of my adventures in the Cd. Seemed easy, cheap and the clock ran out of nite before I was done for the evening. I figured "What the hell - let's learn". I learned. It wan't a bad experience like yours but it was one that made me question my judgement.

I'm glad to hear you got out of your jam OK and would love to know, for future detours, what hotel you ended up in. I don't want to be in a joint that I can't get out of as easily as I get in.Yeah I don't know what hotel it was. Sorry but I'm not going back there to find out. From now on it's only MPs for me.

I guess just figure "shit happens".

Coyote79
05-13-05, 02:33
don't know what to tell you but you are lucky ,the chicks that they use for that con, are most of the time are **** chicas. (jose pa la luse).if i spelled that right . what it means is pay me more or my mom will call the cops? hell she might callthem anyway just to teach her child a fact of life. oh at your expence !yeah she was with an older woman when i first saw her.

i love the way everyone on mariscal looks at you the way a cat looks at a bird.

DreamingEagle
05-14-05, 07:31
Saw this street girl. Said all she wanted was $20...I finally get the door open, and I the old woman who sits up by the front counter said she called the police. I just leave....I'm almost at the bridge, the police put up against a wall. Druggie chick been following me all this way with the police...They won't let me leave untill I give druggie chick another $20. I'm still pissed...Has anyone had a similiar experience?

Everyone who messes with the SW's in Ciudad Juarez. The story is always different, some wierd new twist. Avoid this part of town, period.

Cienega32
05-14-05, 09:18
I dunno DE - avoiding that part of town might be a bit much but avoiding anything walking & talking on the street might be right. But in regards to your expertise - as they say, I check to the power...

RearWindow
05-14-05, 09:37
A while back , i posted about a SW who was not strung out,she was dressed like an office girl, very clean, and quite pretty, and basically a normal girl looking for extra holiday cash.GREAT SEX.I have not seen one like her since, Lightning in a bottle there.
The rest have been dismissable at best, although there is one named Maria (or Marie) who hangs near the gymnasio that knows a lot of english ( warning sign #1) who always is looking for me when i'm in town.I have never been with her...but she works real hard to get me to go.

Cienega32
05-14-05, 19:13
Here we go again, RearWindow!

My very first trip to the Cd. I was one Ave Juarez & I didn't even get to 16 de Sept before I met a cute little "Southern Gal". A lighter hair type from the lower part of the country - I forget where exactly but the moral of the story is it was 3PM, she was a food server and we spent that nite, and a few others, together with no monies expected. In fact she got pissed off when I suggested money.

She too suggested that the Mariscal area was no bueno!

Anyway - I guess everyone has their own tales