PDA

View Full Version : Essi in Kishinev

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

DirkDingy
08-08-09, 16:43
I myself was neither trying to mislead when I posted some fotos in the Thailand thread, and was summarily deleted by our thoughtful benefactor, who advised me that I broke the rules, for which I apologized.

Here more for Pinga, an incognito blondinka Azeri princess:

Bez,

You seem to have screwed more average dveys than I have drunk Balticas, but, the question is: do you ever shag really hot chicks or do you prefer quantity over superficial quality?

DD

Bez Bezarra
08-09-09, 13:17
Bez, I seem to had more days drunk than sober on Balticas,

do you ever shag really hot chicks?

How many hundreds of times have I already posted that the really hot girls do not allow photos. They always refuse. In addition, I only started bringing a camera after several years of mongering trips with no camera, and those early years were far better in the quality of beautiful ladies. And finally, there's been numerous times I met someone fantastic that I just got caught up in the experience that I left my camera in the bag, thinking I would see the dyevushka again to take photos, but for whatever reason, I never could arrange a follow up, so I simply missed my chance.

These facts I've written so often that only someone living inside a bottle of Baltika could have missed.

And the most obvious fact of all, is that I simply prefer a girl with perfect body but not beautiful face, because then she is not conceited, greedy, and cold, but on the contrary, the complete opposite of girls who have the model's face. The GFE experience is much less prevalent with the model types, so give me the flawed girls, and I find a much deeper beauty in either their eyes or their smiles, as they open up their hearts and make the overall experience something personal and not about 'business'.

Here's another quantity over quality selection for the beer-soaked Dingbat:

DirkDingy
08-09-09, 14:49
How many hundreds of times have I already posted that the really hot girls do not allow photos.
Here's another quantity over quality selection for the beer-soaked Dingbat:

This babe is nice.

I can empathize: my really hot chicks are not hookers so I don't post them on the ISG.

Sorry Bez, I don't really read your reports too closely..guilty as charged...I just peruse your photos at times.

Cheers,

DD

Dave Lamd
08-12-09, 23:52
Anyone get some of this?

http://mamba.ru/ksiu1978/

Dave Lamd
08-14-09, 06:38
I didn't sleep with her, but I did with her room mate (No they won't do 3 way...I don't think)

http://my.mail.ru/mail/liulea08/

Dave Lamd
08-22-09, 04:45
http://my.mail.ru/mail/cotenok99/

Very attractive young lady. As usual tel available upon request.

Essi
08-22-09, 19:43
http://my. Mail. Ru/mail/cotenok99/

Very attractive young lady. As usual tel available upon request.Yes. There are some girls who are willing to shag with you if they like you, you can look at their profile it is "looking for a sponsor".

But those girls are "pro" working girls.

I found another one called carolina. And I have her number is well.

Every day you can find a new girls on mail. That they are looking for sponsor but I am only into a normal freebeis.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Essi

Dave Lamd
08-26-09, 02:11
Yes, Essi. I know they're pros. I only stuck to relationships involving money so things wouldn't get complicated. I tried to explain that once and got blown out of the water for it. That was a very nice welcome to the site.

Here's a couple of others. I wouldn't call them pros, even though they fuck for money (50 each), as much as I would some really fucked up girls. They're a little strange, and they stole some stuff from my house one time they were there, so after that I only let them down in the basement and fucked them there. So why am I telling you this? Because they are sisters. Well, only half sisters, but you can still tell they're sisters. A little twist on the group thing. I suggest if you try it, you don't bring them home though! Rent an apartment for a couple of hours or go to a sauna.

http://mamba.ru/Irinel90/

Assimil
08-26-09, 09:20
Yes, Essi. I know they're pros. I only stuck to relationships involving money so things wouldn't get complicated. I tried to explain that once and got blown out of the water for it. That was a very nice welcome to the site.

Here's a couple of others. I wouldn't call them pros, even though they fuck for money (50 each), as much as I would some really fucked up girls. They're a little strange, and they stole some stuff from my house one time they were there, so after that I only let them down in the basement and fucked them there. So why am I telling you this? Because they are sisters. Well, only half sisters, but you can still tell they're sisters. A little twist on the group thing. I suggest if you try it, you don't bring them home though! Rent an apartment for a couple of hours or go to a sauna.

http://mamba.ru/Irinel90/Hey Dave,

In the secondary folder of her profile there is a photo with a man.

Is it you?

Assimil
08-26-09, 10:14

http://mamba.ru/Irinel90/Some days ago, a semi-pimp boy, Mihail, approached a friend of mine in St. Cellmare, and after some talks he arranged a meeting to take a look to his "goods".

After a couple of hours he came back with 2 girls, not real pro, 2 fresh girls , students, geography faculty.

Anna, 20 y.o. , was in usa last summer for work-study program, and Luba 20 y.o.

Anna is 2 in mark, and Luba 6

My friend offered for one of them 300 lei, but we understood that they were already used to charge to an italian 55 y.o. maybe 100 euros, so Mihail did not conclude the agreement.

Ha ha ha!

But I still have the number of Mihail

Essi
09-01-09, 10:52
Hello mongers,

It has been long time since I was sitting and writing a real long report about Moldova.

This summer was a bit different to the other previous summers I spent in Chisinau 2 of 4 months.

First, unfortunately it was very hard to find a real stunners like an 9 or 8.5 even 8 to see on the streets, we could see them on the weekends in clubs or near the malls but always the been guided with their boyfriends or with other girls. It is hard start flirting with them when they are not alone. Also from my own experience this model type of girls are snobs or expecting big money from you like a laptop or passport but mostly it will be a hassle to mange with them.

Last weekend I was in flamingo club it was full of stunners but…. You have to be a young good looking guy to score or one night flirt.

These days' lots of newbie's students coming after summer holidays they look great, sunbath, slim and beautiful. Yesterday was the celebration of the language day of Moldova was very crowded with many nice girls.

For the mongers who don't believe us how it's easy to score I will give an example.
Yester at 9.30 I was chatting with a girl 21 y.o. from south of Moldova she just arrive a day before we agreed to meet at 11.30am after we exchange numbers. I picked her up and we went for coffe on 31 august street at French caffe.
40 min later I paid the bill and invited her to my car I drove to my home, she didn’t say a word after parking my car she came with me home she asked water 10 min later we start kissing she was very hot kisser very quickly I took her to the bedroom we ended twice after 90 nonstop session. It was great.

Yesterday I met with an old friend and he was telling me that by him it’s the same situation many girls just come for sex for 300-500 leis. They are desperate for money it is normal for them to make sex secret, as we call it semipro they do it on needed basic,

Have fun

Essi

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Dave Lamd
09-02-09, 04:53
I hope I get the pic to load this time. I think it's the same girl, but when I was meeting with her last year she was blonde, not brunette. Did she have a bit of acne? And she allowed bareback?I think the blonde is the same one you were with Viking. I met her quite a few times. She brought along the brunette one time. It was fun.

Nolies
09-07-09, 03:34
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Essi
09-14-09, 17:53
Hi members

Just few nice foto's for you guys.

She is 30 year old with very nice body, never married. We met On her way to her work I asked for her number and we ended in bed after our second meeting. She is half Russian and ucrainean. Very elegant and eductaed girl.
Now she works at a very famous shop in kishinev.

Enjoy her naked foto's

Essi

Will load it later

Dave Lamd
09-19-09, 22:53
I reported on her before. Here's some more pix.

Dave Lamd
09-19-09, 22:55
Here's some more that she sent me.

Essi
09-21-09, 06:36
Here's some more that she sent me.Dave

I didnt send those foto's showing her face. Plus my girl she is slimmer.

But I am sorry to inform you that my girl much more pretty than yours.

Vikking do you agree with me?

Essi

Viking30
09-22-09, 19:41
Vikking do you agree with me?
Essi

Definitely, your current Iana is very tall, blonde and slim, one that makes other guys turn their heads on the street...me included! What is funny is that probably a lot of the mongers coming to Moldova either have seen or will see her and drool over her, but of course not knowing that you are the one banging her :).

Essi
09-23-09, 12:56
Hi guys

Thailand and the Philippines are the best places for scoring or pick up girls.

You can laid all night non stop sex for 25$ each girl.

If you want you can go out to the bars in Angeles city in the Philippines and pick up 2-3 girls for your private orgy in your hotel room I even saw there a young guy walk with 10 (ten) girls to his hotel. LOL.

In Moldova the prostitution is illegal, if it was legal, Moldova would be heaven lots of Moldovan girls work abroad in Istanbul Dubai etc. You can find full of attractive young Moldovan girls especially from Transnistrea.

Essi

Dave Lamd
09-26-09, 06:51
Essi, do you have some pix of your Iana? She sounds good! I agree mine isn't much of a looker, but it was my first taste of blonde pussy. I'll post some of those pix later

Dave Lamd
10-02-09, 22:46
Olea is desparate for money. She choked on my cock many a time to feed her kids.

http://my.mail.ru/mail/olga888882/

Viking30
10-18-09, 05:51
just returned from a much too short trip to chisinau in late august. as always it was an interesting and rewarding experience, although this time it was almost entirely thanks to essi.

recently a lot has been written and discussed about the situation in chisinau and moldova in general, mainly that it's getting more and more difficult, the girl's attitude changing for the worse and that in short, it's just not worth the while in the short term. having been to moldova a mere three times in the last two years for only 3 - 5 days at a time, i would hardly call myself a frequent visitor anymore, and as such i tend to agree with that opinion, especially after having been three weeks in cali, colombia. virtually all of my old contacts from when i was staying in moldova two years ago have dried out, with a few of the girls having gotten married, but most of them having left/fled the country for greener pastures. that means it's back to working the online dating game and creating new contacts, which in itself is not a difficult thing, but with so few days available due to a heavy workload in my new company, i don't really find it worth the while because you have to go through the obligatory one - two dates before something realistically happends. and with only a couple of days off every couple of months from a 250 - 300+ hour working month i really don't have the patience. if it wasn't for essi i would not go to moldova at all, unless i was living there or had legit business to attend. but essi is a very dear and special friend and truth be told, he is the primary reason for me to go to moldova... the women are just an added bonus. and on this trip essi came through for me as always, proving himself to be the perfect host as well as a true friend.

this time i had five days. in true moldovan style, the first date i had lined up didn't answer my calls until very late by wich time i was so pissed at her i just told her to forget it. instead i called anjela, a former professional athlete and fitness instructor and who is a couple of years my senior that i have been seeing for about 5 years. as always she was willing to meet immediately, so i took a taxi to her apartment and spent the night. did her once before falling asleep for twelve hours and again in the morning. left after eating the omelet she made for me. later that day i had two dates lined up, two regulars that i have been seeing for the last two years, but for both of them it was that time of the month, so nothing happened. i called essi and upon hearing that nothing had happened, he told me to stop by his place where he had a girl with him, and as the true friend he is, he told her to call one of her friends and have her come over to be with me. i couldn't help smiling as he was emphazasing very seriously that it couldn't be a short or fat one, but one that had to be really beautyful ...hahaha. almost one hour later oksana showed up, back home on vacation for some wedding in grigoripol where she is also from, but currently living and working in moscow at her brother's company. so while essi was doing his girl r in the bed i was having fun with oksana.

the next evening essi and i went to visit a disco in riscani but the place was closed for repairs. i forget the name, but it is further up on moscow boulevard from nostalgie bar and mcdonalds. we then went to nostalgia bar and as usual the place was loaded with party people. more women than men and all of them drinking and dancing wildly like they only do in that place. feeling more like drinking and talking than actually picking up some girl, essi and i had more than a few vodkas, energy drinks and what not. anyway, so later we moved on to military pub, where it was also packed with people. there i met a girl at the bar, not a pretty one, probably a 5, but tall, rather busty and 18 years of age, so i could live with it! we had some drinks, exchanged numbers and agreed to meet the next day. we did, but then happened the same thing assimil mentioned in a previous post. even though she was at the very most a 5, she started behaving like she was a 9 or 10, when in fact she should be grateful that i was even considering her. so after taking her to essi's apartment and still sensing that she could definitely be had, but that it would require too much effort for my patience, i sent her on her way. this proved not to be a bad move, as essi had planned a special surprise for me later that evening! without even as much as a hint of a hint he had arranged for me to get the best birthday present of my life! at around 11 pm one of essi's new girls showed up, having just turned 18 a few weeks earlier. we talked, joked a bit and had a few drinks when suddenly essi asked me if i wanted this girl! i almost lost my speech so surprised was i, as i assumed it was his girl and also because she looked every bit as surprised as me! of course i said yes with a big smile, so essi said "please, my friend, go ahead...do with her whatever you want! just do it!" this came as such a surprise to me that i fully lost my speech and didn't quite know what to do with myself. it rarely happends, but this time i found myself virtually paralysed, not knowing what to say or do. so essi simply took her hand and led her to me and told us to kiss...hahaha. so ordered we did, and from then on things started to progress a bit more smoothely. in hindsight i attribute my hesitation and inability to react more promptly to the fact that two years in my native country of almost all work and too little social life had had turned me into too much of a nice guy. instead of being concerned with what she thought i should have just done with her what essi suggested. for sure the viking30 of two years ago would not have hesitated! it always takes me a few days to re-climatize. anyway, so this was really just the beginning, as essi had arranged for one more girl to come over, 22 years with nice d-cups and a really cool attitude. i simply could not believe it when he explained to them that he wanted both of them to take care of me, to which they just smiled :). after some more drinking and talking the youngest girl, now rather intoxicated, suddenly burst out "so when are we going to fuck?". so, they both went to take a shower before undressing in the bedroom on essi's command. i also got undressed, took a quick shower, and entered the bedroom where the two girls were laying naked in bed...essi was also there, and when i entered he just said: "enjoy my friend", smiled at us and left. after half an hour of pure, unadulterated pleasure with the girls taking turns sucking me and me exploring their bodies completely, essi came in and started taking the youngest one from behind. this was the start of more than an hour and a half of pure orgy switching girls and positions. best birthday present ever! and essi did all of this without ever asking me and never expecting anything in return. this is the stuff true friends are made of. and the girls were just regular students that you will not find in any disco or on a web site and who never asked for anything except a good time. essi had even planned to set me up with even more friends of his girlfriends, but due to time constraints it was just not practically possible.

but moldova is not all mongering. one evening i had the pleasure of meeting with both essi, assimil and haiduc at fortus cafe. we had some very interesting conversations and i hope that it will not be the last time we meet. i wish haiduc all the best with his endavours in moldova and although i don't quite share his confidence and trust in moldovan men, even if only a select few, i am confident that he will be very succesful with his undertakings in the south. just like essi, and unlike the vast majority of the readers and lurkers of this forum, haiduc has taken the big step to actually live his dream rather than stay at home playing it safe and daydreaming about the life he could have if only he had the guts to follow his dream. haiduc, i would be happy to share a beer with you next time i am in cahul if our dates coincide.

assimil, i hope that we meet sometime in colombia after the new year. all i am waiting for is a promotional fare from iberia or air france. let us stay in touch and see what comes up!

i didn't stay long enough in moldova to really feel the effects, if any, from the crisis, but everyone i talked to told me about lay-offs, factories closing and less money being sent home as well as many people being forced to take pay cuts and working only three to four days a week instead of the usual five. at the same time it was my impression that supermarkets like supermarket no. 1, green hills etc. were as busy as they were two years ago, products were the same and prices having increased even more. however, one thing that did stand out, or rather didn't stand out, was the presence of other foreigners in the streets!. as far as i could tell, on my connecting flight from riga i was the only foreigner except for a couple that was going to adopt a child. and the tiny 50-seat propeller plane was only half-full.

lovely.

Bez Bezarra
10-18-09, 12:41
So it boils down to this:

The point isn't really what city someone chooses, or what nightclub or agency.

The most important thing of all, is to have the kind of friends that don't let you down, because in the end, your true success could entirely depend on them, and without them, you're likely to fail.

A GFE student orgy with no effort on your part, that just falls in your lap, is not simply good fortune for a short-time visitor, its a miracle.

And since you pointed out that you didn't provide your orgy girls with any financial support, let's hope your friend did something to support them, as we all know that times are tough, that is, in comparison, we have it so much easier than they do. I think you'd agree, based on their efforts, they certainly deserve it.

Too bad for the rest of us, you didn't whip out your camera while having the girls explore each other. As Essi did for you, just think what you could have done for ISG!

Viking30
10-18-09, 20:48
Yes, it most certainly does depend on what city you choose, and I suppose that's why you go to Kiev instead of Kansas?

As such you are right in your observations, but do keep in mind I am solely refering to the short-term visitor spending less than a week.

The thing about Moldova is that it's really a country of contradictions. Outside of Moldova you can find Moldovan prostitutes everywhere, and often in droves. Inside the source country, they are nowhere to be found, at least not publically of officially. Prostitution is illigal and very strictly enforced, there are no brothels, no massage places like in Bucharest and just a few rip-off strip clubs. Streetwalkers can sometimes be found yes, but like the women who advertise in Makler they really are of a quality that one surely doesn't go all the way to Moldova to get?

So, with this in mind, what options does a short-term visitor have? Since there is practically no point-and-click or dial-in service like in most other countries, one is left with the dating game, which can be rather time-consuming with no guarenteed results or one could simply go to a strip club and offer to pay an amount that in my mind - and just like with the street walkers - makes me question the idea of going to Moldova in the first place, since you can surely get a girl of the same quality and/or for the same price at your local scene. Lastly, you can obviously go about bluntly propositioning girls on the street or in stores etc. but again, realistically speaking, it's not likely to get you the desired results within your available time frame.

Moldova is very much an insiders scene, and once you get beneath the surface, start making local connections and friends it all changes, and soon you will have more girls than you can manage. So, to answer your question, yes, it very much depends on having good friends, as with most things in life. If you are still not convinced I invite you to come to Chisinau for just 3 - 4 days and make your own impression :)

Had I not known Essi, and had we not been such good friends with a long history I can assure you I would not have gone to Moldova in the first place. Without a doubt I would have spent oceans of time going on dates, having dinners at restaurants, answering the same questions they all ask and when something would be about to happen, I would be going home. Like I wrote, Moldova is not a bad place or even that difficult, but on the short-term I am sure most other posters here will agree it's a different story. Thanks to Essi I got a new girl almost every night, non-pros, the kind of girl that you get only when you are a resident, girls that are not available for the casual short-term visitor.

And the GFE student orgy indeed did feel like a miracle that did fall into my lap with no effort on my part. But remember, Essi and I are not strangers or even mere aquantencies but have a long history together. I come to Moldova primarely because Essi is a dear friend of mine whose friendship I value highly and want to keep. Maybe you don't have friends and friendships of such a caliber? Obviously I could also see Essi when he is in London on business, I live in a neighbouring country and as such I would pay a fraction on transportation costs and accomodation would be near the same price as in Chisinau, but I think we can agree that the British girls are not quite like the Moldovankas :)?

When was the last time you had a true non-pro? When was the last time you were with a girl, who didn't expect any financial remuneration, but were with you simply because she liked you for person you are? It sounds like it has been a while. I suppose you can get so addicted to the monger lifestyle and spend so much time on this board, that you forget what it's like to score regular girls in the real world. Obviously there is a cultural dimension to it, but believe it or not, there are girls out there, who enjoy f*cking, who are not prostitutes, who will be with you because they like you, who want to have a good time like us, but like I wrote earlier, maybe it has been a while. If your only relations with women are with prostitutes be it pro or semi-pro I suppose that is what your world will turn into and you will eventually start wieving all women in that light.

When I choose to monger in other countries it's not becuase I need to in order to get laid. I have no problems scoring in my own country, but personally I feel I can get a lot more return on investment in certain other countries. In a country like e.g. Colombia I can literally get 100 times the girls for 1/10 of the effort, personal as well and financial. Furthermore I find the relationships with women from certain other cultures to be so much more rewarding on a personal level. When I go it's not just to get a release and get it over with, I go for the total experience. And to me, that includes people. Some people pay women to go after the deed, and if that's their preference, then by all means more power to them. For me it's the opposite. If not for the personal relation I would consider it a waste of money. Do I only look to make life-long friends with every girl I am with? Of course not. But without sympathy and rapport it means nothing to me. There are as many reasons to monger as there are mongers, and I suppose that all reports, just like any translation and interpretation, must be read and understod in a context.

Bez Bezarra
10-19-09, 00:22
Just a few clarifications since we are in accord for the most part.

When I said it doesn't matter what city, I thought you understood I'm referring only to East European cities, not the sex prison west.

I wish I was lucky enough to live in Europe, AND have reason to travel for my profession, but I'm strictly a short-time mongering visitor, though I have been lucky enough to have made 20 visits to the provinces.

I've posted many times though that Kiev has been OFF my mongering destination since my "friends" left there in 2005.

You've also taken from some context that I am unaware, that its been ages since I've had freebies. I'm happy to say, that although I'm likely much older than you, and likely much less attractive than you, I've been lucky to have had freebies on almost every trip except my first few many years ago. As far as true non-pros, again you seem to think that's the minority of the girls I've had, and I can also honestly tell you, that pro's only represent about 10% of the girls I see. I put in the necessary time and effort to ensure about 90% of girls I get are absolutely NOT pros. That's simply my preference, pro's don't even appeal to me at all. They are only a last resort, and if they've been in the game any more than a month or two, I steer clear. But if I find one that's 18 and a 9 that only got started a week ago, and I can get her to come over at 11 in the morning for $40 an hour, I may just need to call her 2 or 3 different times to start my days off properly. Who could argue with that? ;)

The true non-pro girls I meet are ones that I invest my time and effort to get to know first, and getting to know me was certainly the reason they wanted to get involved, however, because my time is always limited, I simply prefer to sponsor most of them, to cut the waiting time. Yes its true that some of them were arranged for me by my friends, but they weren't drunk. But most were found by me. Does that mean that many of them are not in great need, of course not. Whoever said that life in the provinces is'nt very hard? Does that mean that the GFE factor is any diminished? No. Because I'm also extremely discriminating in my screening process, limiting my prospects to the 18-19 years group.

My destinations of choice provide the maximum variety of possibilities, as was advised to me by my mentor Deektur Skunk, where there are a combination of freebie potentials, internet dating, sponsorships, a preponderance of institutes, and agencies.

A great example of one accidental source that I found, was making friends with a young taxi driver, who I had drive me around for several hours one afternoon, checking multiple listings in the Makler, all of which were duds, and finally that evening HE introduced me to the mamachka that provided new girls to the police chief. Needless to say, she introduced me to a fantastic doll, expensive of course as I'm no russian, but to someone I would never have had the chance to meet on my own.

Assimil
10-20-09, 18:51
J

Assimil, I hope that we meet sometime in Colombia after the new year. All I am waiting for is a promotional fare from Iberia or Air France. Let us stay in touch and see what comes up!Hello Vick!

Yes, it would be a pleasure

I think fares will grow up after 18 of December.

Maybe I can be free before of that period, starting from 25-26 of November.

Ley's talk abou it.

Viking30
10-20-09, 22:36
Indeed we are in accord. I just, incorrectly, assumed that you were a pro kind of guy since you insisted that we pay the girls something. I thought it was either beyond your comprehension, that relationships with women can exist without money being the primary motivation, or that you were one of the "all-women-are-prostitutes" or "we-all-pay-one-way-or-another" geniuses i.e. guys unable to have a normal relationship with a woman.

It does raise an interesting question, though. If a girl asks for nothing, expects nothing, should she be paid anyway? Because that seems to be what you imply.

If she does expect to be financially remunerated, she should say so from the beginning. If she doesn't, then nothing will be given. I suppose that if she's unhappy with that, she just doesn't come back, and in the event she does, then I guess all things are ok. Either way it's fine by me. It is my life, my money, my time so I decide who I will spend time with and what comes out of my wallet. Under no circumstance will I reward anyone who is with me under false pretences. And anyway, who am I to turn a regular girl into a prostitute, or at least imply that she is one, by offering her money?

Is life hard not just in the provinces but in any third-world country and more recently also in many first-world countries? Most certainly! But I am not a charity, and like I wrote earlier, if money or presents are the primary motivation, then I am just not interested, simple as that. Does that limit the pool of candidates? Definitely...as a short-term visitor!!!

There are plenty of good, honest and decent women, even in a city like Chisinau, the only thing is, they don't go to discos, they don't frequent the usual ex-pat/sex turist places, in fact they never have any dealings with foreigners except perhaps for some of them on a professional level. And even if they did, they wouldn't be interested because they don't want to be "f*cked and forgotten". Furthermore, many of them don't speak a foreign language and just don't see the point in spending time with someone without being able to communicate at even a basic level.

As this is the kind of girl and relationship I am looking for does it mean, then, that it's a near impossible task when I am in town for 3 - 5 days? Indeed it does, which is why I am back to square one saying that if it wasn't for a friend like Essi, who is kind enough to help me access that caliber of girls, I wouldn't be going to Moldova in the first place, as the alternative (semi-pros or pros) are just not for me. Of course you can score on the first date depending on such features as age, looks, presence, demeanor, charisma, luck and so forth, but factoring in the cost of flight, accomodation, general expenses etc. in total maybe €700 - € 1.000 for a week to MAYBE get laid, the odds are not for me, in which case I would prefer to just stay at home.

But having said all this, though I am by and large a non-pro guy like you, I also try my luck with the pros from time to time, mostly due to time constraints but also for the sake for variation...the spice of life. And just like you, if I do come across the proverbial diamond in the rough, then I have definitely no problem sponsoring her, but then it has also been agreed upon from the start and both parties know what to expect and are not deluding eactother. Certainly such a relationship can be rewarding, but only to a certain extent...at least to me.

Bez Bezarra
10-21-09, 00:41
The good, honest and decent women don't have any dealings with foreigners.

As this is the kind of girl I am looking for, it's near impossible if it wasn't for a friend like Essi.

A friendly discourse continues:

I don't think good honest decent 18 year girls old walk in, get drunk, and have an orgy with a perfect stranger!

I met a blondinka at the bank, and a brunetki at the mobile shop. Both were VERY cute with amazing bodies. After a few efforts, I got both their numbers. Maybe if I'd started with them before my final week, maybe I could have had them, but these were definitely good honest decent girls, and as YOU describe, not quick to date foreign Bez. But a teacher at the police academy, and a hairdresser, and an office assistant, well, they were good and decent too, and they WERE good to go!

But as highly regarded as he is, especially for those who know him personally, you almost make it sound as though Essi would provide a free student orgy for all of us.

To have as your PRIMARY source, a local friend to guarantee you meet and score freebies, is just something almost no mongers can realistically expect.

I feel enormously fortunate just to get the sort of chance when a friend introduces me to a sweet girl who want a sponsor, but a free orgy that way, is well more than I'd aspire to.

And it certainly sounds that we are different when it comes to generosity. I'm not saying you're stingy, but if ANY girl I had just met gave me EVERYTHING I wished for, I'd certainly be in a very giving mood, whether she expected something or not.

Bez is not a young fellow anymore, he is WELL past his prime. So in certain instances, my generosity motivates new friends to become EXTRA helpful to introduce me to their girlfriends. That's not charity, its the Bez economic stimulus plan for the provinces. Again, don't get the idea I overpay anyone, its rare, but by the day I leave, the 5 dozen or so people that have assisted me or are on my gift list, from friends to taxis to waitresses to mamachkas to my landlady and my sponsorettes and on and on, have inspired me to inject $5000 into their economic sphere, and I FEEL GREAT ABOUT THAT.

And THEY are happy every time I come back.

Viking30
10-21-09, 02:39
I don't think good honest decent 18 year girls old walk in, get drunk, and have an orgy with a perfect stranger!

Define good, honest and decent. You sleep with girls on the first date, and surely you consider yourself one of the good guys? Your perception of a good, honest and decent girl seems to me to be from a different time and age.

But as highly regarded as he is, especially for those who know him personally, you almost make it sound as though Essi would provide a free student orgy for all of us.

Do I? How? He did it for me, how can that lead you to think that he would do it for anyone? I don't get that. But maybe I should have just not written anything at all, as I can only image how his mailbox will be flooded with requests for just that :)

To have as your PRIMARY source, a local friend to guarantee you meet and score freebies, is just something almost no mongers can realistically expect.

True, but again I really don't know what to say to that. I write it as it happens, no more no less. I can repeat what I just wrote, namely that without such a friend I would not go as a short-term visitor...period. So my recommendation for everyone about Moldova as a short-term destination remains the same... it sucks :). Long-term...whole different story! If I was as fortunate as you to be living in the US, trust me, I would spend all my time in Colombia!

Bez is not a young fellow anymore, he is WELL past his prime. So in certain instances, my generosity motivates new friends to become EXTRA helpful to introduce me to their girlfriends. That's not charity, its the Bez economic stimulus plan for the provinces. Again, don't get the idea I overpay anyone, its rare, but by the day I leave, the 5 dozen or so people that have assisted me or are on my gift list, from friends to taxis to waitresses to mamachkas to my landlady and my sponsorettes and on and on, have inspired me to inject $5000 into their economic sphere, and I FEEL GREAT ABOUT THAT.

And THEY are happy every time I come back.

As long as everyone is happy, what more can you ask for?

I just reached my mid-thirties, am getting back into shape and more importantly I speak Romanian, so it's likely that I am more of a realistic marriage material for the younger segment of women. When I get older, I too will without a doubt have to financially motivate the younger girls to come back, not that I feel bad about it or anything, that's just the way life is.

At the end of the day there is no right or wrong, it all depends on who we are, what we want and how we get it. And what we all want is the same thing, happiness, whatever shape or form it comes in.

Why don't you try to stay in the Motherland long-term as in a month or three and see the difference that you know all about, but has not yet experienced? It could change your life as you can get close to the right kind of women like you described ;)

Bez Bezarra
10-21-09, 03:57
you sleep with girls on the first date, and surely you consider yourself one of the good guys?

your perception of a good, honest and decent girl seems to me to be from a different time and age.

but maybe i should have just not written anything at all, as i can only image how his mailbox will be flooded with requests for just that :)

no, no, no sir!

two thirds of all dyevs i've met are through normal contacts, which now includes internet dating, and sex is rare on the first date. if it does happen, i'm always surprised. only in the last year or so have i finally evened out the balance with sponsor girls, and even half of them don't have sex on the first date. and that's to be expected. good things take some time to grow! again, i learned all this through the skankification process.

i am not merely a good guy, i'm an outright unsung frickin' hero!

with your narrow view of me, or maybe just an inability to grasp my contexts, you've stripped away my modesty and pushed me to make such an unabashed claim.

i also happen to be quite an irritating impatient ignominious heartless bastard prick, but that's all part of the wider angle. it comes with maturity and how i look at the world, especially the fwc's that now control my industry, and the spineless lying pinheads that allowed them to cast me aside trampled underfoot.

the times aren't different vic, but our ages, you and me, are. you're genx, i'm generation perv. i was a long haired barely teenage hippie serenading seacamp dorm coeds with stairway to heaven and debauching brandy at 4am by the shark pond, when you were still in fucking [CodeWord131] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord131). the 80's and 90's mongering at the beach, i know all about bad girls, and so the last 10 years, i've spent in the provinces meeting good ones.

i think i've dragged this out long enough, apologies to all for my windbagging.

but don't you re-think posting your essi-capade! except for forgetting to post fotos, it was tops.

of course he'll be flooded, he's every monger's impossible-to-find wingman extraordinaire.

Nolies
10-22-09, 01:44
Bez,

Could you please enlighten us on how and why the provinces are better than Kiev when it comes to mongering? Could you please limit your analysis on normal girls only. As only non-pros are my cup of tea.

Thanks

Bez Bezarra
10-22-09, 11:52
I know you're joking.
Plus I already apologized.

On the way in and out of Ukraine, Kiev was always worth spending 2 days when Zhanna had new dyevs, 9's mostly, and occasionally even Max and Sergey were willing to help a monger out.

For the millionth time, those days are long gone.

Possibilities for success in the provinces are only limited by time and $.

You already know this.

Essi
11-02-09, 18:40
Hi mongers

After reading so many reports in Chisinau section and the other threads I would like to send again my thoughts and experience.

The Moldovan behaviour is a bit different to the other Russian countries or form soviet countries if you visited Moldova in the last years you probably noticed that the Moldovan culture is strange and not so easy to be a winner on one night stand if you are not familiar to the Moldovan mentality and character.

Yes Chisinau is a nice city but nothing compare with Moscow or Kiev or Odessa but it's still a safe place for a foreigner to stay, drive, go out to disco clubs, dinning or other entertainments, having fun.

A businessman who comes to Moldova knows very well how and where to get a beautiful girls for fun or for a serious relationship with a cuties or get a pro working girls and how much it cost. A new comer to town can do many mistakes and think that’s Chisinau is a shitty place most of the guys who visited here knows what I am talking about ofcourse you need to work to get laid with a freebie and if she is not a working girl she respect herself and she will test you how serious you are they always ask how long you stay? Where do you stay? What bring you to our country? How often you visit Moldova? Have you been here before? And other questions which will analyse your profile. So either you will lie her and tell her it's your first visit and you are a serious businessman. They all need sponsor, help, and money they will not show it to you but she wants' to be more comfortable in her life style and be able to buy her cloth, cosmetic and pay her studies.

The Moldovan girls are good girls' educated and willing to please you for a life she will be happy to marry you if she will recognize you are suitable for marriage they will be an honest wife and you will be in heaven if she will devoted you as her husband the reason for that is her other options not much and the chance to have a nice local husband is very law many of the new couples are divorce after a few years with one or tow kids, you will find many one parent girls at the age of 23-30 y.o. I found even a 19 y.o. girls with a baby and divorced but this is very rare.

The beauty of the Moldovan girls for my opinion is the most pretty as I don't like Russian barbies beauty the mixer look and body shape is the best. I love their asses for example… in bed the are sexy and do all for you if they love you.

Now how to get the devochkas- girls

1. Everywhere streets, clubs, universities, coffee bars, restaurants, waitresses, banks, parks, just look around if you like a girl and she is not guiding with her boyfriend, mother, or others simply start to speak with her ask her where is bulgara street or other silly questions and see her react if she answer you politely and smile to you keep the conversation and tell her how pretty she is and ask 'may I have your number'? It will be interesting to meet you again. If she liked you she will be positive and keep in touch with her.

2. Internet there are many sites like face.md sentimente.ro mamba.ru mail.ru
Nothing is easy but start working and you will have lots of numbers for girls dating them and now all depend on you man how hunter you are.

3. Taxi drivers, the local magazine makler or in de ja vou bar they will find you and will approach you.

Prices for pro girls is depend how you look if she know you are familiar with Moldovan prices she will ask you a fair price max 50 $ for short time or 100$ overnight if she will see that you are a newbie she will start with 200 euro's you can down her easy to 100$ for all night stand.

For the freebies there is no price she will have sex with you as much you both want never money mention or discuss buy her flower its enough I had girls who never was interested more than spend time like a romantic dinner good wine or vodka and great sex after dinner that’s what they want. They love the way how an elegant man treats them and cares the way how you talk, smile and behave you are the winner and shorten your way to her pussy.

Good luck to you guys.

Essi

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Essi
01-01-10, 16:09
Dear Friends!

Happy New Year To You!

Wish You All The Best, Happiness. Success And Healt

Lucky Hunting For The New Year!

Essi

Tim Cullen
02-05-10, 20:43
Hi Essi,

I am in Chisinau now.

Would you like helping me to discover the town?

Essi
02-07-10, 15:23
Hi Tim

I am sorry but I am not in town.

Till when are you in Kishinev?

If you can please PM me.

Essi

Tim Cullen
02-07-10, 20:53
I will be here till Saturday 13th. I was wandering if you have any girlfriends to welcome me. If so, can you pm me their phone numbers?

By the way I speak English only.

Tim Cullen
02-09-10, 09:51
Essi,

I have got subscription to receive PMs, so you can pm me.

Dave Lamd
02-17-10, 19:40
She needs $20. olga888882@mail.ru

Dave Lamd
02-22-10, 06:08
Essi and Viking--I think you 2 posted pix of the same girl. She's good!
http://mamba.ru/pinkpanters/

Johnny1980
03-07-10, 16:03
Hi Essi,

I figured you are the man to contact about Chisinau. Since I ill be staying here until beginning of April I was wondering if you would be in the mood to go out for a beer.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Miki Beinspired
03-08-10, 16:30
At least after so long planning I could came to chisinau the end of April. I'd like to ask you some tips about the place and of course about girls. Yes I get some contacts already but so strange everybody ask for a new nokia or I phone! Are they so desperate? I'd like to spend a nice holiday with wine tasting and cultural visit no just hunting period also cause they are all just thinking how to still my money is not fair.

Never get troubles to find a nice partner for a candle light dinner. But of course I always accept the suggestions from a nice people.

Another place to visit after cricova?

University pub place?

All the best

Essi
05-09-10, 13:18
Hi,

I hope that you found Kishinev in a smiley atmosphere.

How was your visits in clubs around town? As the summer start you will be able to see more and more fresh beauties on the streets, but remember that after 15 July many of the young and pretty students goes back to their base. So harry up get as more as you can.

I will be in town so please pm me your local number if you are still in town.

The beer and steak on me, mate!

See you!

Essi

Essi
05-09-10, 13:40
Dear readers

Unfortunately I was disappointed by two friends I met here on our board so since last September I was less active and send reports.

My experience is, never show girls to other board members. Later they will find them on site or take their number while you will go and prepare drink for them or visiting the toilets in your house. Or meet them on the street later and telling them how bad guy you are and " he just want to fuck you" or "I know him very well he don't love you just play with you" or "don't make sex with him he has many girls and will mention the names of the girls" because I was very nice to them and even one of them I did arrange a sex party in my bad for him.

So guys don't be so kind and open with mongers on site. They will envy you, at the end they speak bad about you and still your girls! They tried! With no success.! Later I will mention names here.

It happen to me.

Essi

Prosal
05-10-10, 11:17
Hi Essi, what's up?

I am pondering about maybe coming back in Chisinau for a five or six weeks stay, but first would like to have your opinion about the current freebie scene situation in Moldova ...is Kish still invaded by hords of italians and turks (or others) on the prowl, or has the number of sex-hungry tourists dried up and consequently does the whole scene has "relieved" ? (not that I find italians and turks real competitors, but still those guys do spoil the scene). Also has the krisis bring some new opportunities in the "amateur" or "occasional" market?

I kind of miss the Kish relaxed atmosphere and those fun-loving moldovian girls. And the Tari-Bari soups. :)

Cheers

PS: Sorry about your misadventures. Libelling a fellow monger to steal his pussy is ignoble. Anyway given the number of total stooges trolling the Moldova threads since one year or two, I'm not surprised you had bad experiences with some of them.

Anal Intruder
05-10-10, 13:27
OK, my man! I will ask you the same questions. Any advice on how to juggle them so they don't find out about each other? And what hotel should I stay at? What are my chances of talking them into anal? Do you know any other dating websites for Moldova so I can find new victims? Do you guys know any free ones? If I don't get what I want from the freebies, where can I find the best prostitues in Chisinau?

Essi
05-10-10, 20:28
Hi friend,

I am not going out so much so I don't know if there are many turks or italiens.
in the clubs not many of them.

The recession effect the market, a lot of hungry young freebies are willing to do it. but you have to be a gentleman, be generous with the girls.

I know that you like the Uzbek girls more so why you miss Kish?

Essi

Essi
05-11-10, 09:12
Hi Mongers,

I saw some reports about genital warts or chlamydia.

The guys who don't use condoms while they make sex in Moldova are really taking a big risk especially if they hunt in clubs or bars, this pro or semi pro girls making sex every night with other man, you are under high risk to catch many diseases, in Moldova easily you will convinced a girl to make unprotected sex. if you don't think about your health it's your problem, but think about the next monger who will carry what you left.

My idea is to the guys who don't like rubbers try to find young fresh girl which is not easy to get laid on the first night but you will be protected from future diseases, always after sex wash yourself in special genital liquid with some alcohol and a good cream for warts.

Always smell her juice before you get inside her, By smelling you can test/analyze, if she has any infection or stink coming out from her vaginal use condom for your protection, never daty her if you don't know her well.

Have a safe sex life.

Essi

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Safe Sex topic in the Special Interests section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!

Prosal
05-11-10, 09:18
I know that you like the Uzbek girls more so why you miss Kish?
It is not much the girls that I miss about Chisinau (even if they are, it cannot be denied, more carefree and easy going than in Uz) as the bar scene, which is damn good.

I'd rank Nostalgi and Deja Vu (which is admittedly a dump, but who cares as long as the music is loud dancable russian oldies, the girls fun and the cocktails strong! :)) among the top-five best DJ bars I've ever been - at least when it wasn't fillled with sex-hungry tourists.

For that matter, the malls are undoubtedly a good "foreigners-measure". When you stroll around Sun citi in the afternoon, do you notice many sex-tourists on the prowl let's say at Tari-Bari ? (which would be a definitive turn-off for me)

Essi
05-11-10, 11:08
It is not much the girls that I miss about Chisinau (even if they are, it cannot be denied, more carefree and easy going than in Uz) as the bar scene, which is damn good.

I'd rank Nostalgi and Deja Vu (which is admittedly a dump, but who cares as long as the music is loud dancable russian oldies, the girls fun and the cocktails strong! :)) among the top-five best DJ bars I've ever been - at least when it wasn't fillled with sex-hungry tourists, which was the whole point of my post.

For that matter, the malls, and especially Sun Citi, are undoubtedly a good "foreigners-measure".

Do sex-tourists on the prowl swarm let's say at Tari-Bari at 4pm ? (which would be a turn-off for me)Tari bari in sun city is shut down.

I will not recommend you the girls from De ja vou and nostalji you will find there only pro girls even heavy pro but if you will look around you will find nice and sweet girls who comes in a group of girls or with their boyfriends, make your homework before you arrive on sites as you know to do it very well. ;-)

The new mall Mall Dova is a good place to search for beautiful and young students go to the top floor to the restaurant/ coffee section you will be amazed with the great selection.

Essi

Prosal
05-12-10, 15:10
I will not recommend you the girls from De ja vou
Well, I liked Deja Vu especially for its debauched and fun atmosphere, its good oldies music, and its strong cocktails (yet I liked Nostalgi better). I go in bars firstly to get drunk and enjoy myself.

Anyhow I'm surprised of what you say about Nostalgi. It has always be my favorite place in Kish, and I've very rarely bumped into a pro there. So seems that things have changed, and not for the best, as pros are usually on a par with sex-hungry tourists.

Essi
05-12-10, 21:44
Well, I liked Deja Vu especially for its debauched and fun atmosphere, its good oldies music, and its strong cocktails (yet I liked Nostalgi better). I go in bars firstly to get drunk and enjoy myself. Picking-up or scoring is secondary for me. Really.

Anyhow I'm surprised of what you say about Nostalgi. It has always be my favorite place in Kish, and I've very rarely bumped into a pro there. So seems that things have changed, and not for the best, as pros are usually on a par with sex-hungry tourists.Last time I was in Nostalgi I noticed that 2 girls came with a kind of security to hunt some stupid foreigners. normally i had fun there and never had success scoring there.

Essi

Anal Intruder
05-13-10, 11:42
Essi, what's your opinion on Military Club? My friends say you can bang a model freebie girl from there any night of the week! Is it true?

Anal Intruder
05-13-10, 12:04
I have been preparing my cum targets in advance! I started talking about anal sex with them months ago, and having Cybersex with them every night. I slowly started to talk more and more nasty to them to condition them for sexual perversion. I told them that I need this in a serious relationship, and if they want to be my wife one day, they should learn to enjoy anal sex. I will use them as stupid sperm trash chute *****s! I love to cum in their dirty asshole while watching their ass cheeks bounce. I pull their hair hard and call them my little *****! To see the shock on their face when they realize they are fucking a filthy freak is priceless!

Sam80
05-13-10, 12:06
Has anyone visited the Rust Club in Ciocana district in Chisinau? During my stay, me and some of my fellows went there and spent a wild time dancing, drinking, a lot of nice girls, although no one was laid that night.

We were too drunk for hunting.

Essi
05-18-10, 16:25
Has anyone visited the Rust Club in Ciocana district in Chisinau? During my stay, me and some of my fellows went there and spent a wild time dancing, drinking, a lot of nice girls, although no one was laid that night.

We were too drunk for hunting.I was there 3 years ago, nothing special.

Nice girls but hard to hunt.

Essi

Excess
05-18-10, 19:53
you dislike Anal and are not too favorable to women in general.

Strange to arrive at a forum like this.

To each his own.

E.

I have been preparing my cum targets in advance! I started talking about anal sex with them months ago, and having Cybersex with them every night. I slowly started to talk more and more nasty to them to condition them for sexual perversion. I told them that I need this in a serious relationship, and if they want to be my wife one day, they should learn to enjoy anal sex. I will use them as stupid sperm trash chute *****s! I love to cum in their dirty asshole while watching their ass cheeks bounce. I pull their hair hard and call them my little *****! To see the shock on their face when they realize they are fucking a filthy freak is priceless!

Sam80
05-19-10, 12:51
Does anyone has info on Sargon or Famous disco clubs in Chisinau?

Assimil
05-19-10, 20:40
Does anyone has info on Sargon or Famous disco clubs in Chisinau?When I was there in august 2009, I have never been there, becouse it was not working so good.

I can only say that it is in Puskina street, in front of the palatul national, it means very closed to other discos like city, buz time, studio.

It was only open on saturday, like almost all disco in chisinau nowadays.

Essi
05-20-10, 12:52
Does anyone has info on Sargon or Famous disco clubs in Chisinau?Hi Sam,

I was there "Seragon" last summer on Saturday night, suppose to be a busy night but was almost empty with a few young girls and boys celebrating birthday party, music wasn't great decoration not my style in total it was boring left after 35 minutes.

My favorite places are "drive" "dance planet" or "flamingo".

Have a good luck

Essi

Essi
05-20-10, 12:56
Hi

How are you? Are you coming this summer? I guess, no!

About Disco's, dance planet is open almost every day, Drive and Flamingo are open on Fridays and Saturdays city and studio clubs are open every day, close on Mondays.

Enjoy your summer.

Essi

Essi
05-20-10, 13:03
Hi mate

I just heard what happen to an Italian businessman.

He was chatting on the net with a young girl she came to the Kishinev airport to meet him but not alone she came with 2 boys, after she bring him to the forest, killed him,and took from him 3000 Euro's.

This happened on the 24th of April and only today they found him in the forest.

Very sad... we should be very very careful.

Essi

Assimil
05-20-10, 22:02
Hi

How are you? Are you coming this summer? I guess, no!

About Disco's, dance planet is open almost every day, Drive and Flamingo are open on Fridays and Saturdays city and studio clubs are open every day, close on Mondays.

Enjoy your summer.

EssiHello my friend!

I am fine thanks, and you?

how is the situation?

What's news?

You are right, I don't think to come.

Assimil
05-20-10, 22:07
Hi mate

I just heard what happen to an Italian businessman.

He was chatting on the net with a young girl she came to the Kishinev airport to meet him but not alone she came with 2 boys, after she bring him to the forest, killed him,and took from him 3000 Euro's.

This happened on the 24th of April and only today they found him in the forest.

Very sad... we should be very very careful.

EssiOh my God!

I was not thinking that people in Modova was able to do something like that.
I was reading now news about it on internet: he was 64 y.o. from south Italy.
Very bad story.

Essi
05-23-10, 07:02
Hi mate,

Things are as usual, working on the day time, having fun in evenings, not so hard to get laid especially with young girls, you need just one or two dates with the girl and the way is open down her body.

It is just a matter if you are not a new comer to moldova if you are it is much easy, you know the way to insist her for sex, the local guys do it very easy.

Now the girls are busy with their exams so its hard to push for meeting but for short session it's possible they need to pay for good marks $$$$ helping a lot. 300-500 leis doing the job. no need more $$$$.

Essi

Sam80
05-25-10, 07:13
Thanks a lot, Assimil and Essi!

I was planning to have a nice party this weekend and hope to have lots of fun!

PS: Read in the web regarding Italian businessman killed in Chisinau, it's horrible! Seems to me that Moldova becomes dangerous as a sex travel country.

Essi
05-25-10, 13:34
Hi,

Was planning to have fun and? What happen?

You will not have? Solidarity with the Italian businessman?

Essi
05-30-10, 06:39
Hi,

Is anyone has been recently in Chisinau?

It will be interesting to find out how is the current hunting situation, any special stories?

We will be happy to share with you your success or any questions how and where?

Have happy summer.

Essi

Yantis
05-31-10, 03:52
One new club for young girls club famous and Flamingo Club its open now!

Good luck from Greece!

Defence
06-11-10, 21:54
Hello everyone,

Long time no post from me. There is a new development.

After my problems with ex-GF#3 and her BF, I just hang with my star for almost 2 years and no one else but I found a beauty 17 year old virgin that deserves to take the risks.

Just wanted to inform u Essi :).

She is just becoming 18 soon and I was delaying my trip for possible legal age problems. In this period I made her ready for the ceremony. It s been almost 8 months we chat and talk and she is so desperate now.

We will start the event while she is 17 and a few hours later she will not be virgin and 17 anymore.

I will inform you soon

Hi

We all are very proud of you.

How old is this virgin?

How you got in touch with the virgin and where did you find her? its a long time since I had a virgin girl.

I do the same and most the evenings I stay home with my girls you just need nice drinks and some snakes, maybe ones a week I go out to disco but the rest if I go out is to my office and back.

Even the girls prefer not to be shown with a foreigner as the other girls or boys will think she is a pro.

Injoy your next virgin.... lol

ESSI

Essi
06-13-10, 09:56
Hi Defence,

Please be attentive that she is a real virgin.

Also make sure she don't plan any criminal Case against you.

It is almost impossible to find a virgin girl age 18 years old, you must be lucky!

Essi

Defence
06-14-10, 22:33
One thing I learned from my experiences in Moldova is to be so careful. I met her when she was 16..and talking for a long time. I know for sure that she is virgin and I waited all this time just for legality. I know the age of consent is 16 in Md but I may have problems in my home country.

Believe me I know every detail about her and you can trust that I wouldnt report otherwise.

Btw, my star and current gf #1 was virgin when she was 19 and I know there are virgins at the age 25 in MD.

Hi Defence,

Please be attentive that she is a real virgin.

Also make sure she don't plan any criminal Case against you.

It is almost impossible to find a virgin girl age 18 years old, you must be lucky!

Essi

Defence
07-02-10, 09:39
Hello again everybody,

My girlfriend #2 is not virgin anymore. She is still so shy but learned what is orgasm. I am trying to learn if she is multiorgasmic as my gf#1. We are in training stages for now.

This kind of experience requires a lot of patience before and now. I like it but probably some of us doesnt.

Essi
07-03-10, 23:54
Hello, again everybody,

My girlfriend #2 is not virgin anymore. She is still so shy but learned what is orgasm. I am trying to learn if she is multiorgasmic as my gf#1. We are in training stages for now.

This kind of experience requires a lot of patience before and now. I like it but probably some of us doesn't.I am here is well, lets drink beer.

Send me your number with pleasure.

Essi

LifeSavour
07-04-10, 02:59
She is just becoming 18 soon and I was delaying my trip.Delaying a trip? So you don't live there, don't see her??

Hell, even if you live with these girls. They will probably have others!

If you are NOT there - 100% they have others!

Don't be a 'fool'.

Defence
07-05-10, 00:56
I am here is well, lets drink beer.

Send me your number with pleasure.

Essi

Sorry Essi just saw yr message. I just returned back home 2 hours earlier but will be there again in a month. If you will be in KIV in August, it would be my pleasure to meet you.

Defence
07-05-10, 01:04
Thanks for warnings, I know she will have others but she doesnt have now. I know the rules in MD for a long time and I use the same rules.

Delaying a trip? So you don't live there, don't see her??

Hell, even if you live with these girls. They will probably have others!

If you are NOT there - 100% they have others!

Don't be a 'fool'.

Defence
07-05-10, 21:04
She is 172cm, 50kg nice looking. Bye the way, she is still 17 for 4 more months. After I learned the exact birthday from her ID, i didnt want to ruin the great atmosphere and the ceremony.

When I told her to pick me up from airport, she called me on the way that she found a taxi for 150lei from Buicani and the driver offered her that he can take us back to Buicani with another 150lei claiming that taxis costs more at the airport and she believes him. Taxi driver then offers me 20Euros in total and I say bye to him. I come to airport for 55lei and go to city with 100lei. It was also first time for her to get a cab :)

She later told me that when the driver heard her speaking English and trying to tell him that 150 is expensive even for round trip to airport after i told her about the real prices he said this amount is nothing for foreigners why you care so much.

LifeSavour
07-06-10, 07:46
.......she will have others but she doesnt have now. .....She doesn't NOW?

I need to know how you KNOW this and are not in country?

I can't DO it when they are with me long term?

Please?

Defence
07-06-10, 21:13
Its like you want her to have someone. I know her, mother, brother, father, all her friends. I know the person I talk for 8 months almost everyday.

Its also like you want me to prove it. Anyway, I am at mid 30s and had so many different types of women in Moldova and I know which type is she.

I was with her in her that special period last week for 5 days and I know that she doesnt. She may have next week but I know that she will not have anyone for one year. I also know that she will have later.

I know her. This is not enough?

She doesn't NOW?

I need to know how you KNOW this and are not in country?

I can't DO it when they are with me long term?

Please?

Eros74
07-06-10, 22:03
...She may have next week but I know that she will not have anyone for one year...
Cause after one year you will give her as a present.... the key ? :D

Essi
07-07-10, 06:10
Hi

Don't be so naive!

To wait for you one year? A young girl with all the local boys!

She will find the reason to do it. She will argue with you anf clean her soul and feelings.

Essi

Defence
07-07-10, 22:13
Lukasek, even I will not want to give her that present, she will want other keys :)

Essi, I know it. I didnt mean that she will wait 1 year for me. It was just an approximation that it will take time for her to wonder others out.

When you are so much in their lives, sometimes homeworks, sometimes their epilation, it is easier to feel it, believe me it is so easy for me and when I feel it, I change my style with them. I did this 4-5 times. I think one different thing I do is to find girls with more western values and in confusion with local values. Most never drink even a beer.

My experience with virgins at home and in Moldova tells me this. Its sometimes difficult to get rid of the virgins if you behave them like they are princesses and always make them happy about everything, especially in bed. I even had a case where my virgin tried a relation after 2 years with me, she wasnt able to get any orgasms in a month with someone 10 years younger than me and returned back to me with all cries and explained everything cz I was able to make her have orgasms in 5 minutes and make her have it for 2 hours sometimes. I still see her but not with the same intentions as before. I commit myself to long term relations cause I dont enjoy short term multiple relations except Thai massages:)

This is my way. I had at most 3 girls at the same time and sometimes reduced to 2, sometimes 1 and now back to 2. Everyone of us different and it is normal I guess.

Cause after one year you will give her as a present.... the key ? :D

Eros74
07-08-10, 16:31
Defence,

I do not know you, so I have no reasons to doubt what you wrote. Mine wanted to be just an innocent joke....

However very good for you if you are able to get virgins get such great time with you that then they have problem to have fun with other guys and if you will share a bit more of your tecniques, we will thank you ;)

Defence
07-08-10, 20:23
Defence,

I do not know you, so I have no reasons to doubt what you wrote. Mine wanted to be just an innocent joke....

I know and I liked your joke and replied in the first sentence of my previous message:)

The rest was for people who needed more explanations.

However very good for you if you are able to get virgins get such great time with you that then they have problem to have fun with other guys and if you will share a bit more of your tecniques, we will thank you ;)

I tried to explain my way. I want someone trustable next to me whatever I do and thats why I am trying to be a trustable person to them. That is really a missing thing for most Moldovan men. I share so many things with them but it is really difficult sometimes. I help their homeworks, buying some lingerie or dress or a perfume sometimes, give advices about irregular periods etc :) so many different things and most importantly I first concentrate to make them happy in bed. When I do that, i get a great response. Its the basic rule of life in fact.

One more thing, because of my age and performance, after the first day it takes time to cum. I turn this into an advantage by somehow forcing them to have multiple orgasms by playing more with them. For example GF#2 now able to have more than one orgasm even she has so sensitive clitoris after first one. I will work more on her. When they pass the first barrier, I continue until they say "enough I am dead". It is sometimes 1 hour and if we are near to the end of our meeting, it sometimes take 2 hours and you can imagine how great she may feel. I saw so many times that in this stage they look like they are really high with some drugs and they are like cats when you look at them in the eye if they can open:).

I think we can call this BFE (Boyfriend Experience) for them :) and in return I get VGGFE (Very Good GFE).

Eros74
07-09-10, 02:20
Defence Hi there ;)

I agree with you on everthing, but it is quite easy to be trustable, but hard to find somebody to trust, it takes time and surely a bit of lucky too...

I always thought that a great DATY is the right key to get into woman heart, lets say, cause how do they can not like very much a man who give them many orgasms ?

However even if I really love DATY, I never did for more than half hour, my tongue then hurts, yours don't ? Any special secrets to lick for so long time without getting your tongue hurting ?

I easily believe they look like on drugs after 1 hours of DATY....

Right now I finished to chat for 4 hours in skype with very interesting girl, that she told me once she slept with one girl, cause, she said, girls kiss much better than most of men and they lick way better too.... I am sure DATY is an "easy" way to get them doing then, whatever you want....

The last pro I had is a russian 25yo, living in my home town , I gave her 2 orgasms by DATY 8 days ago, but in only about 15 minutes, then we start to have sex even if I thought....what if I keep on until....she told me, "enough" ?!?

Think that ( I tell you cause it is interesting...), the day after I met her, I broken my collar bone, clavicle in a race track with my motorbike, so last sunday I called her and by taxi she came to my home and when she saw my shoulder, she offers to cook for us dinner and she washes the dishes for no extra money, then DATY with her sit down on the table of the kitchen :D and sex was nice but not easy ( for the broken clavicle...that hurted much more than my tongue.... ) and I am pretty sure that the GFE I got and the houseworks she did for no extra charge are for.... my DATY of first meeting and her 2 orgasms.... so definetely YES, DATY do wonders !

Nice as you probably discovered a new word in the forum here, BFE :)

However you made me very curious.... tomorrow I will go to search books like... the perfect way to lick a girl :D cause we can always make it better ;)

Thanks for sharing all this and best cheers

Defence
07-09-10, 20:42
I agree with you on everthing, but it is quite easy to be trustable, but hard to find somebody to trust, it takes time and surely a bit of lucky too...

I agree that it really needs luck and sure it takes a lot of time and patience.
DATY all the time may be boring and difficult also. I use combination of oral, massage, fingering, normal sex not necessarily in the same order and sometimes mix them, change the order, move to another one etc.

However even if I really love DATY, I never did for more than half hour, my tongue then hurts, yours don't ? Any special secrets to lick for so long time without getting your tongue hurting ?

It hell hurts :) I remember I did once for almost 45 minutes but normally i dont need more than 15 minutes, i then move to something else to relax my neck and tongue and make her miss the lips and tounge while enjoying other pleasures. One key is to position yourself that will not disturb you after a few minutes from the start. I always follow the reaction. When I feel that she is so close to or just starting to have one orgasm from clitoris, i move to something different like fingering the G-spot. When I feel that she will soon get from the G, i use a vibrator around clitoris, then move to fingering different parts of vagina to relax her from G point of view. Later I concentrate both on clit and G together. There is no one simple order, i just follow her reaction. If my fingers, hands, tounge etc gets tired, I use the penis in any position i like cause she doesnt care at that moment which position she likes more, she just want to be f..cked.

The last pro I had is a russian 25yo, living in my home town , I gave her 2 orgasms by DATY 8 days ago, but in only about 15 minutes, then we start to have sex even if I thought....what if I keep on until....she told me, "enough" ?!?

I would tell you not to stop at that moment if she wouldnt be a pro. There are new things beyond that. When I see them they say "enough", i dont stop, just move to somewhere else, believe me you can easily understand when they really want you to stop with their smiles like cries :)

Think that (I tell you cause it is interesting), the day after I met her, I broken my collar bone, clavicle in a race track with my motorbike, so last sunday I called her and by taxi she came to my home and when she saw my shoulder, she offers to cook for us dinner and she washes the dishes for no extra money, then DATY with her sit down on the table of the kitchen :D and sex was nice but not easy (for the broken clavicle...that hurted much more than my tongue) and I am pretty sure that the GFE I got and the houseworks she did for no extra charge are for.... my DATY of first meeting and her 2 orgasms.... so definetely YES, DATY do wonders !

I am sorry to hear that. I hope you get better soon. I agree that when you really satisfy a girl, you get unbelivably great things in return.

Nice as you probably discovered a new word in the forum here, BFE :)

I also liked and realized that it is a nice word after I typed. Welcome BFE :)

However you made me very curious.... tomorrow I will go to search books like... the perfect way to lick a girl :D cause we can always make it better ;)

I totally agree with that. I was thinking that I would make my new girlfriend happy with previous experiences but i realized that she is not that much into oral yet maybe cause she is still shy. She is more into fingering and sex for now. I need new techniques also :) I think everyone of us needs.

Cheers to you and to all

Essi
07-30-10, 16:15
Hello, mongers

It was a week ago since I left chisinau, I miss the taste of the Moldavian girls.

I was with my partner for 10 days we arrange some meetings in the evening after work he did great. Took him time to get the key to the Moldavian heart.

The key was very smooth and funny, we invite the girls for coffee but instead of coffee we took them home for a drink coffee was the girls last choice.

He had much more success then the last visit in Moldova.

Essi

Essi
08-01-10, 12:20
To may who will help

Every one can buy any property in Moldova bu not agriculture land.

He can be the owner of his property with no limit or any conditions.

The best way to buy.

If you read Russian, search on the net www.Makler. Md or other www.999. Md

And look for an apartment what size or price you want to spend.

A flat in new project in the centre will cost you 1000 euro and up for white version which is just entrance door, walls and windows the rest you have to complete yourself and its a big headache and lots of aggravation.

Prices in the centre are differ for example in the very expensive buildings like crown plaza on bucurasti 100m2 will cost you 200, 000 euro or on eminesco near caffe caffe will cost you even more on albisiuara 40-50 m2 will cost you around 45-55, 000 euro's the same prices on izmail or contemir.

In posta veke you can find for 30, 000 and one room apartment even for 23, 000 euro the same prices at the aeroprt neighborhood.

Hope I helped you. Don't trust no one and try to negotiate yourself.

Essi

Niram21
08-02-10, 19:41
And you can be sure that if the owner or agency will notice that you are a foreigner they will try to increase the price.

Essi
08-08-10, 15:25
And you can be sure that if the owner or agency will notice that you are a foreigner they will try to increase the price.Hi Niram,

Common, I am in Moldova for many years so I know already the system here and how the Moldavian brain work.

Essi

Essi
08-10-10, 12:32
Hi friends

Anyone will visit Moldova after 20 of august?

Will be a pleasure to invite for a beer.

Essi

Hamlet Hamlet
08-14-10, 21:15
I'll be arriving in Moldova on the 26 of October. After my last trip in Colombia I thought I'd mix it up. Hey Essi any suggestions as to which clubs to hit up? I know a couple of girls there from my trip to Romania and thought I'd check it out. Oh one more thing will speaking Russian fluently help a lot or should I avoid it?

Essi
08-15-10, 05:59
Hi Guys

How was it assimil? Was it easier this year?

A few friends who are a regular visitors in Moldova told me that it was much easier getting newbies or semi pro this year anyone can report us how and where we can fishing them?

For me the main place for hunting is either on websites or on the streets.

Any success?

Will be happy to read your stories. Reports.

Essi

Chriseldorado
08-16-10, 20:53
Anyone in Chisinau yet? I just arrived and maybe someone has time for a beer or a coffee and some useful tipps for the next night? I live in Hotel Cosmos now.

Essi
08-18-10, 13:14
Hi

Will you be there next week?

Any success for you?

Try some clubs on the weekend try a disco named "famuse" in sculnca any taxi driver will take you there.

If you need some urgent contacts buy the makler local newspaper and look for some adds If you don't read Russian ask some help from locals.

Essi

Chriseldorado
08-19-10, 17:56
Hi Essi,

I am not anymore in Kishinev. I know Russian language. I was in Dance Planet, nice place, nice girls. I think I will cross Kishinev again in autumn.

Essi
09-04-10, 20:12
Hi guys

After 10 days in Chisinau, half of the time was an official holidays first was the independent day of moldova celebrating 22 years after the soviet union socialism. The second celebration was the language day that the Romanian language become the official national language.

So, the students start to come back and you can see some more beauty around, I haven't been to any clubs just at home meeting my girlfriends having dinner, music and as usual fun after party.

During my stay beside of the regular girls I met 4 new girls age between 18 to 27. Pick them up from Internet chat for 20 minutes approximate got their number and arrange coffee meeting most of the time I was success to convince to come up to my place and after 2 drinks start the body play. They were waiting some of them haven't seen a penny for few month hot, sexy and horney meetings.

Went to the Mall Dova many young well dress young devucka's elegant, tall, slim walking on high hill shoes making U-turn your head and you can just say wow. Wow.

If you show your interest she will possibly ignore you try play like you didn't see her and not paying her any attention it will make her curios why?

After 15-20 minutes look at her deep in her eyes and show her in your eyes that you wish to speak with her later. Most of the time it work.

For me Cishinau still an attractive place and will continue trying the new young fresh beauties.

Yours always,

Essi

Pierrelejeune
09-09-10, 17:24
Dear Essi,

Is the hotel Leogrand a good hotel where to find / pick up girls?

Cork Sucker
09-10-10, 01:42
The girls wins 200$ per customer when you pay 400 euro for a booking.[/QUOTE]

400 euro is about $600 , lol

what is point of Moldova ,

anyone who pays more than $20 is a moron and a sucker
most decent hookers in US charge 100 - 150 and hour

US income per capita $46 000 Moldova's $2500 wipipedia source

almost 20 times smaller income and 6 times more expensive prostitutes

yeah right tell these fairly tales to someone else , it is pathetic

Essi
09-11-10, 21:42
Hi mongers

You can rent an apartment in the center for 25 euro for normal apartment or 70-80 for very luxury nice new furnished don't trust girls in aycase.

Essi
The girls wins 200$ per customer when you pay 400 euro for a booking.400 euro is about $600, LOL

What is point of Moldova,

Anyone who pays more than $20 is a moron and a sucker

Most decent hookers in US charge 100. 150 and hour

US income per capita $46 000 Moldova's $2500 wipipedia source

Almost 20 times smaller income and 6 times more expensive prostitutes

Yeah right tell these fairly tales to someone else, it is pathetic[/QUOTE]

Essi
09-11-10, 21:45
Dear Essi,

Is the hotel Leogrand a good hotel where to find / pick up girls?Hi,

The girls in the bar are very expensive they will ask you 150 euro.

Try pick up near Macdonalds.

You can try in the street just to have a nice chat and offer herto join you for coffee the and is up to you. As you look or as you know how to play the game.

Essi

Pierrelejeune
09-12-10, 09:44
Hi,

The girls in the bar are very expensive they will ask you 150 euro.

Try pick up near Macdonalds.

You can try in the street just to have a nice chat and offer herto join you for coffee the and is up to you. As you look or as you know how to play the game.

EssiWhat are the best streets for that around this hotel?

Essi
09-13-10, 10:06
What are the best streets for that around this hotel?Hi pier

You can try opposite the hotel the "sun city" mall try on the 4th floor coffee shops or on the third floor coffee bean otherwise walk around the park which is few steps from the hotel.

Good luck,

Essi

Minnesota Man68
09-22-10, 15:18
I am in kishnev now and am looking for new friends and sexy girls. I chatted a a pretty young lady in th park today but when asked her to join me for coffee she said she had a reputation and declined. I am wondering about this And what I may have missed? Is there anyone also up for meeting up?

Minnesota Man68
09-22-10, 17:48
Hello, from an American new to kishnev. I chatted up a pretty young girl in the park today but when I asked if she was interested in coffee she said she had a reputation. I am wondering if this is typical? The girls here are so lovely and it would be disappointing to leave without getting a few. I am also up for getting together with anyone up for it.

Essi
09-23-10, 23:35
Hello, from an American new to kishnev. I chatted up a pretty young girl in the park today but when I asked if she was interested in coffee she said she had a reputation. I am wondering if this is typical? The girls here are so lovely and it would be disappointing to leave without getting a few. I am also up for getting together with anyone up for it.Mr,

Why you are so surprise? Do you think you will score on the first? Chisinau is not angeles city of the philipines.

Move to the next girl in the park.

See her reaction and in 10 minutes of a conversation you will know if she is in to or not.

Essi

Minnesota Man68
09-24-10, 12:12
Mr,

Why you are so surprise? Do you think you will score on the first? Chisinau is not angeles city of the philipines.

Move to the next girl in the park.

See her reaction and in 10 minutes of a conversation you will know if she is in to or not.

EssiHi Essi,

Thank you for your reply. I was not very surprised but just looking for feedback to see if this was normal. You are right as it is a numbers game. On a different note. Are you familiar with Irina and Anna who hang out at Deja Vu? They are an amazing pair?

Essi
09-25-10, 19:13
Hi Essi,

Thank you for your reply. I was not very surprised but just looking for feedback to see if this was normal. You are right as it is a numbers game. On a different note. Are you familiar with Irina and Anna who hang out at Deja Vu? They are an amazing pair?Dear Minnesota,

As a regular visitor in Chisinau I have my freebies and never try hookers, rarely i go to de ja vou most of my girls I download from the Internet.

Essi

Minnesota Man68
09-27-10, 15:07
Dear Minnesota,

As a regular visitor in Chisinau I have my freebies and never try hookers, rarely i go to de ja vou most of my girls I download from the Internet.

EssiEssi,

Sorry I thought I had read you also enjoyed de ja vu. Perhaps it was another member on here. It was not too far from my apartment so I had to try it out. Saturday night there was a wedding celebration and it was fun to see how Moldovian's celebrate.

I just wish I had come across this forum before I left for Moldovia as it is quite informative and I would have been better prepared. I just returned to the States last night and look forward to the next time I can visit as I found Chisnau fabulous. For a man who loves wine AND beautiful woman Moldova is the place to be. When I return I certainly will have a better understanding of Moldova and its women. I think I need to start exploring the internet more to meet some lovely girls.

Lexis58
10-24-10, 19:27
I see that you are the one to contact for Moldovan trip. I am a fellow pleasure hunter, and I am the one to contact if you ever want to party in Colombia. My doctor friend and I am planning a two week trip to kieshinev next may and if you do not mind, we would like to meet you and invite you for a dinner. Vryu1016 and. And if you ever get a chance contact me [Email address deleted by Admin] I'll really appreciate it. I could share good info with you for Asia and South America. I have visited blatislava and Prague, so l have some insight for eastern Europe, but Moldova seem different.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Giacomo Capital
10-25-10, 09:54
Hi Essi and everyone else in this forum,

I just found out about this site and I find it really interesting. I have been to chisinau 5 times and I'm going back from December 3rd to the 8th. I'm going to visit some chicks I met on my last trip during August. Since I'm going to be there alone I'd like to find out if some of you is going to be there at the same time. I'm 29 from italy. It'd be cool to meet up with any of you and go clubbing together.

Essi, I have never gone with any prostitues in chisinau. Once again since I'm alone this time it'd be willin to give it a try. I found out about this site www.Molesco-models.com. The prices seem very low. Is it a rip off?

Johnny1980
10-27-10, 19:19
Hi Giacomo,

Better stay away from this site. Payment upfront via Western Union is never a good idea.

Hi Essi and everyone else in this forum,

I just found out about this site and I find it really interesting. I have been to chisinau 5 times and I'm going back from December 3rd to the 8th. I'm going to visit some chicks I met on my last trip during August. Since I'm going to be there alone I'd like to find out if some of you is going to be there at the same time. I'm 29 from italy. It'd be cool to meet up with any of you and go clubbing together.

Essi, I have never gone with any prostitues in chisinau. Once again since I'm alone this time it'd be willin to give it a try. I found out about this site www.Molesco-models.com. The prices seem very low. Is it a rip off?

Giacomo Capital
10-28-10, 13:59
Thanks a lot Johnny. I guess it's clearly a rip off! Do you have any advice or contact for the paying action in chisinau?

Thank you.

Johnny1980
10-29-10, 17:57
You can try via Makler.md or just buy the newspaper at any kiosk. If you search in the forum for Makler you should be able to find all the details.

Thanks a lot Johnny. I guess it's clearly a rip off! Do you have any advice or contact for the paying action in chisinau?

Thank you.

Lexis58
11-12-10, 09:16
Hey Essi,

Doesn't she look Russian/Moldovan?

Essi
11-13-10, 23:32
Hey Essi,

Doesn't she look Russian/Moldovan?Yep

She looks like a typical Moldavian girl.

Essi

Dave Lamd
11-14-10, 22:28
Hi Giacomo,

Better stay away from this site. Payment upfront via Western Union is never a good idea.

I agree with Johnny. Something doesn't smell right. With one exception, there's no girl with pictures that links them to Moldova, let alone the Former USSR. And I don't see any familiar faces. That's not to say that I know every hot chick that is willing to sell herself in Moldova (it's not that I didn't try!), but I would think I would have run across one of them on another site where they didn't have to split the money with an agency. I had great luck on mamba. I'd recommend that

Prosal
11-15-10, 00:09
Yep

She looks like a typical Moldavian girl.

EssiSometimes (well, often) I really miss Chisinau. Admittedly, I had there some of my best vacations ever.

My sweet 19 yo Dasha. ISG comrade-in-arms Zippy met her once in Aero Cafe, and agreed that she had the better natural tits he had seen in his life.

Essi
11-15-10, 07:42
Sometimes (well, often) I really miss Chisinau. Admittedly, I had there some of my best vacations ever.

My sweet 19 yo Dasha. ISG comrade-in-arms Zippy met her once in Aero Cafe, and agreed that she had the better natural tits he had seen in his life.Hi Prosal,

I know the girl. He he he.

She is now 23 year old her tits re regular, nothing special. She was this Saturday in my bed.

Her name is not Dasha!

She is not the most sexy in town T all, I don't know what your friend is talking about.

She is not an easy to get laid with she looks for serious relations only. I know her one year and a half.

I was this weekend in Famous disco I saw there many good looking girls. Model type.

I was shocked where are they during the week? Never saw this level of beauty in the streets.

Essi

Essi
11-15-10, 07:47
I agree with Johnny. Something doesn't smell right. With one exception, there's no girl with pictures that links them to Moldova, let alone the Former USSR. And I don't see any familiar faces. That's not to say that I know every hot chick that is willing to sell herself in Moldova (it's not that I didn't try!), but I would think I would have run across one of them on another site where they didn't have to split the money with an agency. I had great luck on mamba. I'd recommend thatHi David,

Mamba had a lot of nice girls looking for sex. Try to do the search and you will find it.

Most of my luck came from this site but. You need to know how to speak with them. What they like to hear.

Essi

Prosal
11-15-10, 18:54
She is now 23 year old her tits re regular, nothing special. She was this Saturday in my bed.

Her name is not Dasha!Essi, without being controversial, her name is actually Dasha, and if you've met her once, it's because I gave you her mob number after I left Kish in 2007. You met her once at this period and nothing came out of it.

Prosal
11-15-10, 19:08
her tits re regular, nothing special.Furthermore, her tits are really spectacular, believe me. Oh, and she was not Zippy's GF, but mine.

Here is the ultimate evidence attesting the true nature of her breast.

Essi
11-18-10, 19:42
Furthermore, her tits are really spectacular, believe me. Oh, and she was not Zippy's GF, but mine.

Here is the ultimate evidence attesting the true nature of her breast.Prosal,

Yep after you show all of her face its not the one I meant.

Yes I remember we met her behind the leo grand hotel at the American bar.

I never met her again. but she looks like a girl I knew from Edinet.

Essi

Member #2326
11-19-10, 22:36
Just want to give you mongers who wil be in Moldove from 11/22 to 12/1 that my wife will be in town. I've given her my permissionto play, just as I have hers to play when I am traveling. Look at my earlier posts to get a view of her.

Jojosun
11-20-10, 15:11
Just want to give you mongers who wil be in Moldove from 11/22 to 12/1 that my wife will be in town. I've given her my permissionto play, just as I have hers to play when I am traveling. Look at my earlier posts to get a view of her.Charming& very nice of you.

So you are not a Jealous & Protective Husband, are you?

Care to throw in your Mother in Law as well, so your wife feels really at Home?

Essi
11-21-10, 07:40
Just want to give you mongers who wil be in Moldove from 11/22 to 12/1 that my wife will be in town. I've given her my permissionto play, just as I have hers to play when I am traveling. Look at my earlier posts to get a view of her.Hi member

Please let us to understand you.

What is the reason? Do you wish that one of our members will do it? Or it doesn't matter who? Does she must have a sex while she is in Moldova? or its up to her if she wants or not.? Trust me that if she don't want she wouldn't do sex with no one. If she want she will do it in your home town is well. So what is the point?

It is very strange.

Essi

Essi
11-25-10, 16:51
Hi mates,

I thought to share with you a funny story.

A girl which I was meeting with was at the university talking to her girlfriend suddenly her mobile was blinking she got an sms "Hello, darling how are you? I hope your day is sweet, love and miss you see you later this evening". So my girl ask her wow you have a nice new guy. 5 minute later my girl got the same sms from me "Hello, darling etc. So they start to exchange information about who is he. You can imagine what Happen after.

Essi

Member #2326
11-29-10, 05:42
Sorry if I confused you, I was rushing to put out the message. To make up for it I offer the attachment. Former Moldovian working girl in Abu Dhabi

Lexis58
11-29-10, 06:39
Hey Essi,

What do you think about Hotel Cosmos, when I visit moldova in may, do you think it is a good idea that we get two bedroom suite for 65 euros or is there better suites for two guys in Kiv and Tiraspol.

Lexis58
11-29-10, 06:55
Hey Essi,

I know this is Moldovan site, but I wanted you to give me low down comparison between three pics with the girls of moldova. The viet girl cost me $30 the colombian girls cost me $30 in hours. That is including the tips. I know I will spend much more money in Moldova, but at least they will be much more prettier right?

Essi
11-29-10, 14:07
Sorry if I confused you, I was rushing to put out the message. To make up for it I offer the attachment. Former Moldovian working girl in Abu DhabiMember 2326

When did you meet with her?

Is it legal to give sex services there?

How can we find her? maybe she is back home, Moldova?

Essi

ILuvIt
11-30-10, 06:32
Hey Essi,

I know this is Moldovan site, but I wanted you to give me low down comparison between three pics with the girls of moldova. The viet girl cost me $30 the colombian girls cost me $30 in hours. That is including the tips. I know I will spend much more money in Moldova, but at least they will be much more prettier right?
I found pics of one of the girls on an internet site and may be "borrowed"

Lexis58
11-30-10, 07:51
I knew her two years ago, she worked in Phnom Penh back than, now she works in high end place in vietnam. She would not let me take pictures than, but I serched all viet sites. She was the most prettiest viet girl I know. Her sister Yang is also hot as hell. Now she charges $100 for two hours, back than $30 for two hours. Lucky me

Essi
12-04-10, 18:41
Dear

What is the connection with Kishinev board?

Essi

Gaudente
12-08-10, 06:23
I found out about this site.

www.Molesco-models.com

The prices seem very low. Is it a rip off? 350 euro / day look "very low" to you?

Member #2326
12-08-10, 06:49
Member 2326.

When did you meet with her? A couple of years back, she was a working girl there.

Is it legal to give sex services there? No it's not, but getting laid inAbu Dhabi is as easy as ordering a pizza.

How can we find her? Maybe she is back home, Moldova? She was, left last week.

EssiHere's another pic guys.

It Travel
12-08-10, 10:44
350 euro / day look "very low" to you?They have to telephone, just mail. And want money before.

The girls seems real models. Just a couple seem photographed in a "local" environment. May be when I'm ther I'll give them a try.

To UA and RUS Standards 700 USD for a threenighter including Anal and CIM is not so much frankly. And the apartments are not so bad.

I never tried just post opinions of course MD should be largely cheaper tham Moscow or Kiev.

IT.

PS By the way it was, when I was there I got wonderful dinners, rooms, in house hotel parking. 200 meters from the main street, for the half of what you get a lower standard 30 metro minutes from the Central Moscow.

Essi
12-13-10, 19:04
Hi Guys.

In the summer I met this sweet girl. She asked me please my parents cannot support me they lost their jobs can you help me.

She came to my apartment and saw the nice terrace and told me wow I want to sunbathe "I love the sun".

Here are the results.

Ess

Essi
12-19-10, 16:55
Guys.

Anyone comes for the new year?

Please hurry up. Lets us know.

Essi

Chriseldorado
12-28-10, 21:16
I will head to MD on Thursday and stay for 6 days, most of the time I will stay with a girl in PMR

Essi
12-28-10, 23:44
I will head to MD on Thursday and stay for 6 days, most of the time I will stay with a girl in PMRDear Eldorado,

Will be a pleasure to buy you beer.

Will you stay in Chisinau?

Pm me if you can.

Essi

Chriseldorado
01-04-11, 22:48
Dear Eldorado,

Will be a pleasure to buy you beer.

Will you stay in Chisinau?

Pm me if you can.

EssiHi essi, I am already back home. I have not been in chisinau this time, all my stay I have been in Ribnita with the girl. But I will be back in MD in March or April and plan a few more days for Chisinau. I will let you know then.

Cheerz,

Chris

Miki Beinspired
02-08-11, 00:06
So lovely girls in chisinau!

I'll be there in may for 6 days. Can you help me with a good tips?

Maxima pasha is it a good hotel for the trip to chisinau, nice position too?

So cute girls that need a help easy to found in a sun city commercial or outside club?

Smth to visit outside chisinau. Another city?

All the best

Essi
02-28-11, 16:51
Hi hunters,

Anyone around for a beer in March?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Essi

Essi
03-01-11, 11:08
So lovely girls in chisinau!

I'll be there in may for 6 days. Can you help me with a good tips?

Maxima pasha is it a good hotel for the trip to chisinau, nice position too?

So cute girls that need a help easy to found in a sun city commercial or outside club?

Smth to visit outside chisinau. Another city?

All the bestHi mate.

May is long time from now!

The I agree the girls in Kishinev are very lovely.

Essi

Big Bro AJ
03-01-11, 18:33
I am a frequent traveler to Chisnaue but haven't seen a good strip club yet.

Any recomendation? Or comments Club Rai?

Cartin75
03-01-11, 22:47
Hi hunters,

EssiI will be in Chisinau this weekend (4-6 March) and probably the next one too. If you have time could be nice to hang out for a beer.

Essi
03-04-11, 10:04
I will be in Chisinau this weekend (4-6 March) and probably the next one too. If you have time could be nice to hang out for a beer.Hi

Please PM me your number.

Essi

Bbbazil
03-05-11, 09:13
Hi hunters,

EssiArrive 22nd March I you fancy a few beers.

Essi
03-06-11, 12:59
Arrive 22nd March I you fancy a few beers.I will leave just few day before.

So sorry for missing you brother.

Jacko23
03-06-11, 21:06
Hi hunters,

EssiWhat's up Essi! I will be in chisinau on March 17th for few days. It'd be cool to meet up and drink some beer. Let me know if you are down to it.

Cheers

Essi
03-09-11, 18:44
What's up Essi! I will be in chisinau on March 17th for few days. It'd be cool to meet up and drink some beer. Let me know if you are down to it.

CheersDear,

I will not be there. Leaving that day.

Eros74
03-16-11, 09:31
Hi guys, the forum here went a bit slow in the last time or am I wrong?

What's new?

Soon it will be spring or girls already started to dress mini skirt?

I have to admint I never really interested about Moldova until just couple of days ago, I found there is no more visa for EU citizens and even better. I have direct flight to Kishinev from my home city. That's makes Ksv much more interesting now as city to be seen :)

Essi how are you?

Prosal
03-16-11, 10:19
Hi guys, the forum here went a bit slow in the last time or am I wrong?

What's new?

Soon it will be spring or girls already started to dress mini skirt?

I have to admint I never really interested about Moldova until just couple of days ago, I found there is no more visa for EU citizens and even better. I have direct flight to Kishinev from my home city. That's makes Ksv much more interesting now as city to be seen.

Essi how are you? An Moldovian GF of mine living in Paris told me that nowadays, in Chisinau clubs, about 50% of the clientele was sex-hungry tourists.

A huge turn-off.

Add the consequence that obviously you need more than ever a VERY solid reason to be there (was already the case a few years ago, but surely to a lesser extend) if a girl asks you "why are you here" and if you don't want to be categorized as a sex-tourist. Seems that Moldovian females have now a very very very bad opinion of any foreigner showing up in their country.

Prosal
03-16-11, 10:37
I found there is no more visa for EU citizens and even better.BTW, things are changing for Moldovians also. Romania's president wants to increase his country's population and is generously bestowing hundreds of thousands of Romanian (EU) passports on impoverished Moldovians. They are gratefully accepting the offer and are streaming into Western Europe to work as cheap laborers. The Romanian government says that some 800 000 Moldovians are waiting to have their applications for passports granted.

Almost 1 million Moldovans have already leaved their homeland (out a total population of 5 millions) , and this number is increasing each day. No need to be a Nobel Prize in mathematics to understand that the consequence is a lack of available women in Chisinau. On the other side, I see more and more Moldovian girls living here in Paris (as surely in Italy) , which is good.

Eros74
03-16-11, 16:18
An Moldovian GF of mine living in Paris told me that nowadays, in Chisinau clubs, about 50% of the clientele was sex-hungry tourists.

A huge turn-off.

Thanks Prosal! ;)

Maybe it will be enough to be better than the average sex-hungry tourist to be able to close the deal with a couple of cute girls. However I am already working with mamba to test how they react. We will see.

Prosal
03-16-11, 18:01
However I am already working with mamba to test how they react. We will see.Answer ratio with Moldovian girls is very bad, be it on mamba, on emotii or on simpatie.

IMO they have enough sex-hungry foreigner guys on site (I mean in Kish) for not giving a shit about additional internet contacts.

Cartin75
03-16-11, 21:24
Answer ratio with Moldovian girls is very bad, be it on mamba, on emotii or on simpatie.

IMO they have enough sex-hungry foreigner guys on site (I mean in Kish) for not giving a shit about additional internet contacts. I don't know. For me its working very well!

www.faces.md

And Tagged.

Prosal
03-18-11, 10:52
I don't know. For me its working very well!I vaguely remember that you said you are Romanian and travel often to Kish.

Cultural knowledge and language skills take you far, wherever in the world. I'm not sure that someone without any cultural awareness and without a single word of Romanian might be able to have your answer ratio.

That said, I myself speak broken Romanian, and still find Moldovian girls on dating sites much more reluctant to answer than say Russians or Ukrainians. The reason is simple : the over-presence of sex-hungry tourists, that have spoiled foreigners reputation in Moldova.

Prosal
03-18-11, 11:06
Thanks Prosal! ;)Luka, just in case you visit Moldova (yeah, I have too much time on my hands today!)

Some words in Romanian :

Tits : tzitze.

Ass : fund, cur.

To fuck : a fute.

Pussy : pasarica.

Dick : pula.

Here are a few things you might say to her :

- esti foarte draguta : you are very attractive (beautiful, charming, ect)

- Imi placi foarte mult : I like you a lot.

- Ai un corp minumat : you have a nice body.

- Ai ochi frumosi / tzitze frumosi / un fund frumoso : you have beautiful eyes / beautiful tits / a beautiful ass.

- Vreau sa-ti mananc pasarica : I want to eat your pussy

- ai pasarica uda : you have a wet pussy

- vreau sa-mi sugi pula : I want you suck my dick

- ma exit : it makes me excited

- vreau sa te fut : I want to fuck you

- vreau sa te fut pe la spate : I want to fuck you from behind

And a few things she might say to you :

- linge-mi pasarica : lick my pussy

- intra : come inside

- fute-ma: fuck me

- ia-ma din spate: take me from behind

- repede : faster

- incet : slower

Hope this helps (smilie).

Eros74
03-18-11, 20:08
Prosal thanks very much!

I will print your translaction. So you went many times to Kish or to Romania to learn the language, right?

I thought you went many times to Brazil and everywhere in FSU, not even in Rom-Mold.

Prosal
03-18-11, 21:00
So you went many times to Kish or to Romania to learn the language, right?Not so. My motivations were more pagmatic!

That said, cultural awareness and language skills definitely boost your position, be it in FSU or in Brasil.

But I teach you nothing, your Russian is undoubtedly better than mine.

Anyway besides on-site experience (notably for terms of endearments and sex-related expressions, smilie) , I learned Romanian with Assimil, an audio-based Language learning.

Cartin75
03-19-11, 02:13
I vaguely remember that you said you are Romanian and travel often to Kish.

Cultural knowledge and language skills take you far, wherever in the world. I'm not sure that someone without any cultural awareness and without a single word of Romanian might be able to have your answer ratio.

That said, I myself speak broken Romanian, and still find Moldovian girls on dating sites much more reluctant to answer than say Russians or Ukrainians. The reason is simple : the over-presence of sex-hungry tourists, that have spoiled foreigners reputation in Moldova. I wanted to say. Its probably helping me the fact that I am Romanian. All moldavian girls are dreaming and hoping to get passport or EU visa. OK. This is an advantage for me! I am going to use it! But after all I think your tone is still too pesimistic. The over presence of sex-hungry tourists can only raise the prices and level of "investments" for a night of fun. After my last visit I can still see that disco's are full of pretty girls in search of fun! By the way: my recommendations for picking-up girls: disco Studio, City and Sargon. For good music and atmosphere Famous and Drive. Anybody can propose something else?

Essi
03-20-11, 13:25
Prosal, Cartin, Lukasek.

I was last weekend in a new disco named famous. More guys than girl, No hungry sex tourists.

Lots of beautiful girls.

On mamba recently I had much better success it's seems to be tough time for the young's to pay rent and bills for their apartments.

I had a real new fresh stunner's high class for a little support. Max 500 lei over night.

And please note that the girls never ask money at all not in the beginning and not at the end. A real normal GFE.

Good luck guys.

Essi

Cartin75
03-21-11, 20:20
Prosal, Cartin, Lukasek.

I was last weekend in a new disco named famous. More guys than girl, No hungry sex tourists.

Lots of beautiful girls.

On mamba recently I had much better success it's seems to be tough time for the young's to pay rent and bills for their apartments.

I had a real new fresh stunner's high class for a little support. Max 500 lei over night.

And please note that the girls never ask money at all not in the beginning and not at the end. A real normal GFE.

Good luck guys.

EssiThanks. I visited Famous last time. Its really nice there! I can recommend it. A lot of young girls. Also I visited Drive Club. There were more pro girls.

Patikha
03-23-11, 10:17
Hello Essi!

I am planning to spend some days in Romania Bucharest but it looks like sex is now better in Moldova than Romania.

Since I don't speak a word of Romanian it would be a big help to have someone like you to find 'underground' girls instead of expensive escorts.

Are you going to Bucharest are you stay always in Kishinev?

I am planning to come in ending May or June, if I come to Kishinev you will help me find good girls?

I know that I can enter Romania without a visa thanks to my French passeport but can I do the same for Moldova?

Essi
03-23-11, 17:38
Hello, Essi!

I am planning to spend some days in Romania Bucharest but it looks like sex is now better in Moldova than Romania.

Since I don't speak a word of Romanian it would be a big help to have someone like you to find 'underground' girls instead of expensive escorts.

Are you going to Bucharest are you stay always in Kishinev?

I am planning to come in ending May or June, if I come to Kishinev you will help me find good girls?

I know that I can enter Romania without a visa thanks to my French passeport but can I do the same for Moldova?Ye

For European citizen no need visa for Moldova.

Will see If I will be in Kishinev on the same time.

Anyone around pasha in town?

Essi

Essi
03-23-11, 17:41
On my last visit To my heaven Kishinev I met a very good looking girl 20 year old A real stunner, a model girl.

She is looking for a sponsor.

Essi

WER1006
03-25-11, 17:52
Ye

For European citizen no need visa for Moldova.

Will see If I will be in Kishinev on the same time.

Anyone around pasha in town?

EssiHello, Essi,

I am new in town. Working here now but originally from the USA Speak some Russian after having lived and worked in Russia. Are you in Kisinev now?

Miki Beinspired
04-09-11, 18:34
Caming soon in chisinau. So strange I tried to call some girls for my shy class mate and they asked me 100 euro for 2 hours, I said wow the prices grow up so quicly also in moldova!

Is it normal or just cause they try to fish a foreigner people?

All the best

Essi
04-10-11, 21:38
Caming soon in chisinau. So strange I tried to call some girls for my shy class mate and they asked me 100 euro for 2 hours, I said wow the prices grow up so quicly also in moldova!

Is it normal or just cause they try to fish a foreigner people?

All the bestMiki.

Are you talking about PRO girls?

Miki Beinspired
04-11-11, 22:58
Yes essi. About all tell me smth pro and no pro. They said kisinau so cool place for fishing.

Is it true?

Prosal
05-23-11, 09:17
Hi Essi, what's up?

From your experience, how is the situation like during summer in Kish? . Have the dyevs deserted and leaved the place to the sex-hungry tourists, or is it still a bit happening?

I am pondering about a place where to spend two months 15 July / 15 Sept.

Prosal
05-23-11, 09:37
BTW.

If my memory serves, Viking posted once about an upscale outdoor swimming-pool in Chisinau, where the "elite" people go in summer. Can't remember the name.

You know if this still exists?

Essi
05-24-11, 20:42
BTW.

If my memory serves, Viking posted once about an upscale outdoor swimming-pool in Chisinau, where the "elite" people go in summer. Can't remember the name.

You know if this still exists?The name of the pool is maracol but I am not sure if its still working.

Esi

Essi
05-30-11, 12:51
Hi Essi, what's up?

From your experience, how is the situation like during summer in Kish? . Have the dyevs deserted and leaved the place to the sex-hungry tourists, or is it still a bit happening?

I am pondering about a place where to spend two months 15 July / 15 Sept.Hi Prosal,

I was in Kishinev the last 3 weeks and met 5 new girls age 18-25 most of them I did on the first night with a bit of push they are happy to get laid if you are really smart, nice, polite, elegant and dress well.

In July and August most of the student going home so less beauties in town.

The local Kishinev girls are more rich and live with their parents. So its hard to get them overnight.

I met one very pretty girl working for an airline such a fancy girl age 25 but she looks like a wow. She is a type of a girl that every man turn his head look at her. When I met herfor the second time she was waiting 5 minutes I saw myself how many guys tried get her attention and ask for her number. Took me 4 evenings to get her in my bad over night.

Have fun guys.

Essi

Essi
06-09-11, 12:43
Hi mongers,

Ohhh the summer is here in Kishinev. With lots of short skirts high heels shoes mmm. I just need to go around the streets, clubs, parks and the You sex appetite begin. Many stories about my hunting in Moldova to post but I was thinking why should I share my personal life with others especially with the guys who would love to have same life style, while they don't have success either in Moldova or at their hometown they start envy and attack me on the forum. I had receive recently many PM's been asking please send your posts. And photo's of your nice girls we really miss them a lot. So here I am, will try giving some important INFO.

Last year was a really nice time and easy go with young girls unfortunately I don't know why but not many top class girls as were in the last 5-8 years ago, but still compare to the western Cuntries the girls here still are a nature beauties, attitude and willing to please you.

The Moldovan girls mentality is the same like the Russian or Ukraine sisters finding the real good husband elegant, educate, a real gentleman who will give her a better future outside of her poverty or uneducated guys they can find at their home land.

The last year was a tough time economically for the 'Moldovankas' students easily find them in the clubs, street and especially on the chat rooms like mamba. Ru or faces. Md just leave the word sponsor or generous tons of reply. Let her feel that she meet you secret and hiding her relation with you for the beginning after she will be knowing you better and see that you mean for serious relation she will be more open with you and introduce you to her friends after to her family if you plan a wedding. She needs money to pay her studies, accommodation, clothing, cosmetics, phone credit, and pay the teachers in university for high marks.

The key for your success with the Moldovan girls:

She wants you to be: Smart, successful businessman, dress elegant, brand name watch, I phone, self confidence, and some spare cash in your pocket.

She like to hear from you how strong and successful businessman you are.

Don't show her that you want to meet her for sex. You must tell her on your first meeting that she don't have a chance to make love with you on the first meeting. The girls hate to use the word sex. They prefer the word 'making love'. Although she knows very well that she needs money and for that she must pay the bill still. She wants to feel she is not sharmuta. Prostitute.

The man age doesn't matter for them of curse if you are 80 years old and she is 17 the price goes up or no chance at all but the midd age guys 40-55 years old you have high chances to catch young stunning pretty student in Kishinev. Most of them comes to study in Kishinev and they need your heart, money, presents and. In my next posts will start to send private stories with photo's. I am in town for a drink.

Prosal
06-15-11, 11:52
By the way: my recommendations for picking-up girls: disco Studio, City and Sargon. For good music and atmosphere Famous and Drive. Anybody can propose something else?Cartin, any update about clubs in Kish?

And what about the DJ bars (Nostalgi, Militari, ect) , are they still good, and any new venue to the bar scene?

Multumesc

Essi
06-16-11, 14:51
Hi prosal.

For my last update information the miracol pool won't be open this summer.

I can only guess that the owner is loosing money and he want to change the land premises for construction.

Essi

Essi
07-18-11, 10:04
Hi members.

Any one in town for a beer?

Will be my pleasure to invite you.

Essi

Zacchio
07-27-11, 17:33
Hi members.

Any one in town for a beer?

Will be my pleasure to invite you.

EssiI'll be there from 21 till 28,

Mainly at Deja-vu but open for every monger meeting.

See you soon.

M.

Essi
07-28-11, 14:49
I'll be there from 21 till 28,

Mainly at Deja-vu but open for every monger meeting.

See you soon.

M.Great my dear I think I will be there that time too.

Looking forward.

Essi

Zacchio
08-23-11, 15:39
Great my dear I think I will be there that time too.

Looking forward.

EssiBut deja vu looks a little bit down! A lot of man and few ladyes.

I nedd some hel here!

Essi: are you in town?

Ciao!

Essi
10-02-11, 14:29
Hi guys.

I was chatting with a married women a few weeks ago while I was in Chisinau, She was very upset on her husband because he didn't come back home on Saturday night she was sure he got a lover so she decided to meet with me the next morning at 12 noon.

She asked me "please don't call me in the futur contact me only via the web for our next meetings, I agree ofcourse.

At 12 she show up we met on the street near my house we shake hands and simply took her to my apartment.

A 23 year old blondinka, slim sexy body at home I asked her coffee or tea? She answered YOU, I want only you.

Thats it after 2 hours of a crazy sex she looked at the watch and said I must go home my babysitting need to go.

No money no presents, nothing. Just pure crazy sex.

Isn't a real heaven? A true story.

Yours Essi

Essi
10-04-11, 21:31
Hi guys,

Just spoke to a friend he told me he have the same situation.

Last week he was in Chisinau driving on Stefan cel mare (main street in the center) saw a girl walking with a suitcase he stoped his car and ask her can I help you? She answered no thanks, he insist her "I know you need help" let me do it with pleasure.

She agreed and drove to his apartment offer her coffee after whiskey la la la and after 30 min in bed till the next day.

Gave her 30 euro's for taxi and some cosmetics she promise him to come again in the evening. As she did.

Essi

Essi
10-26-11, 23:40
Hi

I was chatting with a girl for 30 min after I offer her to move for web chat.

Here are the results.

Enjoy.

Hummer Bird
10-30-11, 21:34
Hi

I was chatting with a girl for 30 min after I offer her to move for web chat.

Here are the results.

Enjoy.Is it possible to record the chat like a video, instead of screenshots?

Dave Lamd
11-15-11, 13:05
Nice work essi!

Essi
11-17-11, 03:55
Hi mongers.

Here are some of the foto; s I took of her.

Enjoy it,

Essi

Hi guys.

I was chatting with a married women a few weeks ago while I was in Chisinau, She was very upset on her husband because he didn't come back home on Saturday night she was sure he got a lover so she decided to meet with me the next morning at 12 noon.

She asked me "please don't call me in the futur contact me only via the web for our next meetings, I agree ofcourse.

At 12 she show up we met on the street near my house we shake hands and simply took her to my apartment.

A 23 year old blondinka, slim sexy body at home I asked her coffee or tea? She answered YOU, I want only you.

Thats it after 2 hours of a crazy sex she looked at the watch and said I must go home my babysitting need to go.

Yours Essi

Dave Lamd
11-17-11, 12:24
Nice work Essi! She's a little sweetie. I bet you hope her husband stays out late some more!

AColonizer
11-17-11, 23:17
Just a thought, this is not a criticism. Yes, there are a lot of envious men but also a lot of unsuspecting men. So we need to underline there are some men who have a sex appeal with females and most men who haven't that, independently by variables such as young age, good manners and money enough. And first of all, a good Moldovan (Romanian, Ukrainian, Russian, etc.) speaking is a must. So I would like successful mongers put a warning clause: "I am successful but I can't assure you the same success or a great waste."

I sometimes read you, Essi, and it seems you are a well-balanced monger. I always wonder why so successful mongers don't live stably with one of their girl, instead of waste their time with the pass girl-by-girl. For my statistics, real females are rare and, in my opinion, it doesn't make sense to fuck any girl, free or paid. What do you think?

Moreover men write about fucks but I would like to read a description about those fucks. We are in a sex free-speaking forum so there is no taboo about human nature. For my experience, real sex is without condom and it includes mouth, pussy and ass, at least. Just a true pussy fuck is not an easy art: I wonder how many men feel their cock tightened and released rhythmically by a pussy. If that doesn't happen, I mean a simple up-and-down move, I have called that a "masturbation by vagina". For this reason anal sex should be a must because most girl don't know (or don't want) contract their vagina muscles and the best alternative is the ass. Moreover there is nothing horrible about mutual ass licking and [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) drinking. Somebody likes more squirting, somebody else likes more deep fisting, somebody else likes more bondage and hot wax. So I don't understand about fucks, men are talking about pussy fucks like rabbits or something more challeging?

Hi mongers,

Ohhh the summer is here in Kishinev. I am in town for a drink.

Essi
01-01-12, 17:54
Anyone in town for hunting?

You can PM me with contact number.

Essi

Essi
02-12-12, 06:20
Hi mate.

Recently very cold in Kishinev the weather is between. 5 to. 15 but I love this weather, as you can invite a girl make a warm zama (chicken soup with macaroni).

Take a girl out to sauna 300 leis per hour, take vodka with chocolate, nuts, fruits and she is all yours. Even you can take 2-3 girls with you and have an orgy party.

In all the sauna's have a shower, TV, sofa and bedroom with big bed so you can do all you want, when you rent it it's yours and you get the key and luck the doors.

I would like to load some recent photo's but will do it later, promise.

Essi

Essi
02-12-12, 07:09
Hi mates

To keep my promise here is a young girl 19 whyear old from Kishinev.

Met her on website fix a date with her few hours later took me 35 minutes to take her in bed.

On my last flight from Kishinev she was on the plain to Istanbul to visit her sister. .

I am not so naive to believe her, LOL.

Essi

Essi
02-13-12, 10:43
Hi mates

Another 2 photo's of her.

Metalkid1
02-13-12, 15:59
Take a girl out to sauna 300 leis per hour-EssiEssi,

The sauna sounds super interesting.

Can't wait to check out the fotos.

Please upload them soon.

Warm wishes from India.

Essi
02-14-12, 16:15
It's already a few days that have a non stop snow in Kishinev hard to drive, shops are not busy and devockas are horny.

Actually I am on the other side of the globe, was in AC in the Philippines over the weekend, great place for mongers.

Any one down there guys?

Essi

Cherry Cherry
02-14-12, 19:16
It's already a few days that have a non stop snow in Kishinev hard to drive, shops are not busy and devockas are horny.

Actually I am on the other side of the globe, was in AC in the Philippines over the weekend, great place for mongers.

Any one down there guys?

EssiHi Essi,

I'm in Chisinau! I sent you my number in privact. If you read it call and we can to Deja Vu to celebrate the Anti-Valentine's Day!

Turkiye
02-16-12, 22:27
Hey &305; am a freshman on this thing: I ll be at kishinev at 28 th of February any adivice on local contact numbers of nice girls.

Turkiye
02-16-12, 23:19
Hi guys.

Yours EssiHey Essi where to find nice young call girls I do not have to much time in kishinev and it is my first trip there. Help me out I ll be there at 28 th of February my plan is taking the girl to nice private sauna place any suggestions?

Member #4276
02-18-12, 14:19
Hey Essi where to find nice young call girls I do not have to much time in kishinev and it is my first trip there. Help me out I ll be there at 28 th of February my plan is taking the girl to nice private sauna place any suggestions?Hey my friend, I am also from Turkey. I have been in kishinev for several times.

The first thing is that, moldovian girls hate from Turkish people. I think, most of the Turkish mongers who went to kishinev were uneducated and thought that every girl would give their pussies within a minute without any effort. And I think they were very rude. Because of that If moldovian girls understand that you are from Turkey, they will escape from you or will charge very high prices like $300 / h.

When you arrrive to kishinev go to Parks, squares, McDonals, shopping malls and small restaurants and bars etc. Don't go to night clubs. And ask them any adress that you want to learn. Then, tell them how they are beautiful and offer them a dinner. And tell them, you are from Italy or Germany and you are in kishinev because of your business. And say them you are visiting kishinev nearly 3 years. And then "Bingo"!

Climaxnow
02-18-12, 19:40
Hey my friend, I am also from Turkey. I have been in kishinev for several times.

The first thing is that, moldovian girls hate from Turkish people. I think, most of the Turkish mongers who went to kishinev were uneducated and thought that every girl would give their pussies within a minute without any effort. And I think they were very rude. Because of that If moldovian girls understand that you are from Turkey, they will escape from you or will charge very high prices like $300 / h.

When you arrrive to kishinev go to Parks, squares, McDonals, shopping malls and small restaurants and bars etc. Don't go to night clubs. And ask them any adress that you want to learn. Then, tell them how they are beautiful and offer them a dinner. And tell them, you are from Italy or Germany and you are in kishinev because of your business. And say them you are visiting kishinev nearly 3 years. And then "Bingo"!I have watched Turkish guys in nightclubs for over twenty years. I can tell you in absolute terms that the "I'm Italian" bull shit will not score you any extra pussy. It's all about matching your personal social class to that of the girl. All the girls that dated Turkish men simply did not want to date there own nationality. Young groups of Turkish men pull out more pussy from nightclubs than any other nationality assuming the club is filled with girls of the same education / social background as themselves. This lie is a poor piece of advice that young Turks get in there head.

Also, some tips for guys that hang out in night clubs frequented by groups of Turks.

1. Always tip toe around them in nightclubs. If you get into a confrontation with one, with eyes locked to each other, rest assured a friend will come out of know where with a smashing punch to the side of your head.

2. Befriend them and piggyback. They have no problem approaching girls and starting conversions. You will want to be the nice guy on the side.

3. Respect them and gain there respect and you will have a nice group of club bodyguards.

4. Most important of them all. Never ever call them Arab. They really hate that!

Prosal
02-18-12, 20:02
3. Respect them and gain there respect and you will have a nice group of club bodyguardsThere's no reason to respect guys who are often disrespectful themselves. From my experience, turks don't hold alcohol and have rather ugly behaviors when they are drunks. I've had two or three brawls with inebriated turk guys in Uzbekistan, and I honestly wouldn't take one as a bodyguard LOL.

Prosal
02-18-12, 20:13
Young groups of Turkish men pull out more pussy from nightclubs than any other nationality assuming the club is filled with girls of the same education / social background as themselves.I guess you're attempting humour here. For most FSU girls,"turk" is halfway between nightmare and running joke.

Member #4276
02-18-12, 21:45
I have watched Turkish guys in nightclubs for over twenty years. I can tell you in absolute terms that the "I'm Italian" bull shit will not score you any extra pussy. It's all about matching your personal social class to that of the girl. All the girls that dated Turkish men simply did not want to date there own nationality. Young groups of Turkish men pull out more pussy from nightclubs than any other nationality assuming the club is filled with girls of the same education / social background as themselves. This lie is a poor piece of advice that young Turks get in there head.

Also, some tips for guys that hang out in night clubs frequented by groups of Turks.

1. Always tip toe around them in nightclubs. If you get into a confrontation with one, with eyes locked to each other, rest assured a friend will come out of know where with a smashing punch to the side of your head.

2. Befriend them and piggyback. They have no problem approaching girls and starting conversions. You will want to be the nice guy on the side.

3. Respect them and gain there respect and you will have a nice group of club bodyguards.

4. Most important of them all. Never ever call them Arab. They really hate that!Maybe you are right my friend. However, when I reached moldovian girls and told them I am from Turkey, they hesitated bit at first sight. I am very good social position in Turkey as Harvard Graduate by the way. However, I tried European option (like 'from Italy') and was able to successful in mongering. I don't know, maybe it was a chance. But I am really ashamed that Turkish people who go to Moldova are not good in social position and this may cause moldovian girls hesitate from us.

Which night clubs did you try or suggest in Kishinev by the way?

Climaxnow
02-19-12, 17:55
I guess you're attempting humour here. For most FSU girls,"turk" is halfway between nightmare and running joke.The small edge of you being more white is nothing compared to there larger edge of being more aggressive.

Climaxnow
02-19-12, 23:44
The small edge of you being more white is nothing compared to there larger edge of being more aggressive.I would also like to add that it is a common foolish assumption by Westerners to believe all Eastern European women look down upon relationships with Turks. It is easy to fall into that mindset after hearing a few girls say they would never date a Turkish man. Maybe there pool is smaller but they make much better use of what is available. Those groups of Turks would disappear from the night club scene if they could not pull.

The bad reputation stems from them being bad boyfriends. They are very good at doing there business and moving on to the next. Just a theory, but I do believe Turkish men are introduced to prostitutes at a much younger age than Western men which amplifies there promiscuity. Also, the strongest proof I have for who can dog more women in a nightclub is what I call the threesome factor. After twenty years of night clubbing, between my American and Italian friends, only one verifiable threesome occurred for one of us. For the Turkish guys, threesomes occurred on a regular basis.

Essi
02-20-12, 12:33
Hi Guys.

The record of your nationality it is important for the girls before they decide to go out with you or jump in bed. Unless she is a working girl and interested in your money ONLY. Even if she know that your nationality known as a 'cheap charlies" she will refuse you.

I would like to know guys how did you get your girls from disco's?

Share with us some tips how do you hunting?

Looking forward, lets see if anyone of you got the winner cup!

Essi

Yellow Snow
02-28-12, 15:12
Hey Essi,

How are you doing there in Kishinev? I see you have lived there a long time. So you must be have a grand time.

I also love Kishinev! I have been avoiding the clubs mostly. But what do you think is the best pick up club these days?

I have some friends coming later and want to take them there.

Hi Guys.

The record of your nationality it is important for the girls before they decide to go out with you or jump in bed. Unless she is a working girl and interested in your money ONLY. Even if she know that your nationality known as a 'cheap charlies" she will refuse you.

I would like to know guys how did you get your girls from disco's?

Share with us some tips how do you hunting?

Looking forward, lets see if anyone of you got the winner cup!

Essi

Turkiye
02-28-12, 17:34
I am at kishinev guys I think this place has very beatiful girls. But this is no Thailand where the pro working girls everywhere. But the girls are looking to your eyes likle take me out of this place or show me something different. I saw some turkish people who are western originally are giving bad names to us. Our east is and west is very different from cultural and looking wise. I got my undergraduate degree from VA at george mason university. Anyway I think the best way to get laid is approach them a friends but at this short vacation time I do not have the personall space because of my family members but next tiem will be different."

Essi
03-01-12, 19:36
Hi guys,

I am not in town.

It depend what kind of a girls you want to pick up, if you looking for PRO girls so try deja vou on bucaresti strada corner with puskin.

For freebies just try your luck in malls or street start talk pick up number and try to call later for coffee or hunt on net.

I never found it complictaed.

The Moldavian girls like you smart, elegant and rich.

Good luck,

Essi

Essi
03-16-12, 08:09
Hi.

I arrived here to Kishinev and wish myself this week for a fresh new pussy young, freebie, and beautiful student.

It was a boring evening I came back from work at 7PM and my steady girlfriend promise to come at 10 PM so I started to search on the web chat sites for a new sexy girl, it was a boring evening after a few minutes I found a few options mmmm I saw a very nice good looking 22year old girl start chat with her, took me a few minutes to get her number I aked her can I call you now? She said ye! So we spoke for a few minutes she told me I am tired this evening but if you want we can meet tomorrow, we agreed for 6 PM Picked her up on time and we head to my apartment she didn't say a word.

I offer her a drink coffee she answered we chat for 10 minute and spoke about her study and her family. After 20 minutes we started kissing and I felt how horny she was,

I took her hand and went to my bedroom.

It was a 2 hours of multi orgasm from her side.

At the end she told me my boyfriend is in russia already for a year I couldn't resist anymore.

Can I see you again please I asked her, anytime she answered.

Essi

Essi
03-19-12, 05:15
Hi again.

On my last trip I was chatting with a young lady from Beltsi its a 150 KM from Kishinev and she showed me her interest to meet with me.

She asked please come to my town and we will meet, I told her I am sorry but I have a limit of time please come down to Kishinev, she disagree.

Ok if you can't come so we will not meet I wrote to her. During this time she was chatting on site from time to time and wrote me I will be very glad to meet with you when you are next in moldova? I will come to you! This weekend,"if you want come with pleasure" I answered her.

Yesterday she came from Beltsi ofcorse I offered her to pay the way, I picked her up from the taxi station with my car and I started to check for what reason exactly she did such a long way.

In the car we start kissing she is a young divorce mother blue eyes 1. 68M nice firm body we headed to my place no questions from her side we had a tea and again deep kissing and nice smoothly touch her tits after I asked her "I want you darling" she answered "I am sorry I know you only 30 minute's "its ok I told her" and we went to the bedroom.

She was so horny we started to do the sessions in bed and I saw how her body shakes, after 45 minutes she said "I feel bad" why?"I am not kind of a girl I never do sex on my first meeting and she start nearly cry. I went to the kitchen and brought her a glass of water after I made her a nice sandwich.

After the brake of 30 minutes we went again to the bedroom and had another an hour of great sex include anal.

Before she left I gave her the present I bought for her, a nice piece of perfume, she smiled while kissing me again, after 5 hours with me in all I took her back to the taxi station.

Later in the evening she sent me sms "it was a such a special moments with you I am not sure if I will resist till our next meeting.

My conclusion about her and other girls is: they come with a goal they know exactly what they want even she shows you that she is shay its only for you to think that she is a good girl and not a "prostitute"

After drooped her in the station I went to the flower shop. The next story will be soon post.

Have fun guys.

Essi
03-31-12, 19:37
I am planning to do some trips, one of them to Tiraspol. What do you think is the best way to travel? Rent a car or public transport? Any specific things I need to know about going to Tiraspol?

The best way is to take maxi taxi from the "piaza central" cost about 50 lei or you can take taxi private for 300 lei. Safe and easy, don't forget to do registration if you stay more than one day.

3. Things to do:

What would you suggest are 'must dos' in Moldova / Chisinau? What should I visit in your opinion? And how do I get there best?

Go to disco Drive Or Famous in sculanka. If you want to meet Pro girls go to randevou on bukaresti strada.

4. How to meet girls?

I already have contacted some girls via tagged and arranged some meetings. However I still might have some spare time depending on how this meetings turn out. What are the best places in your opinion to meet girls if you do need them to be able to speak at least some English?

5. Where to pick up professionals? Disco randevou or ask taxi drivers. Or look at the Makler if you read Russian.

As I intend not to leave Moldova without having some fun and you never know how your dates turn out. Do you have any advice where to meet some good, attractive professional girls? Any special recommendations? What are normal prices for a foreigner? Any other advice?

6. Any other things you feel I should know?

Visit old orchei Cricova winery or milesti.

I know this all sounds pretty clueless which in fact in many points I am. I therefore would really appreciate any input you can give very much!

Essi

Essi
04-15-12, 17:40
As I promise you guys to describe how to make you way to the Moldovan ladies while you are visited Kishinev or any other town in FSSSR cuntries.

When you see a girl / lady which you like first be polite give a smile, a wink with your eyes and see her reaction will she smile back to you? If not move to the other object.

You must dress nice elegant and smell with an expensive perfume (you will be surprise how they recognize Gucci, Armani etc.) she will look at you and check all of your details what is important for her like watch, glasses, phone, car, suit, and the way how gentleman you are.

If you are lucky she will start answer your polite quwstions like what you do and so on she will ask you questios like are you married, what is your work, why you came to Moldova?

Is it your first visit? If it's not your first visit she will ask you do you have a local girlfriend?

All those girls you can find them in banks, street, clubs, supermarkets, offices, malls, coffee bars, billiard clubs and other public places.

It even happen to me that I had sex with a girls who I met via other girls or by calling wrong number after 3 minutes of chat with her by mistaking call I asked her are you free? You have no boyfriend? She answered ye I am free so I offered her lets meet for an ice cream but not today so she understand that you are for serious and not pushing for sex.

Ok I agree that because I am familiar with the Moldavian mentality for so many years nearly 10 years makes it very easy for me I even know how to brush her brain first by talking with her on the phone and do the conclusion do I have the chance on first meet to have sex with her or not, also In a few minutes by talking to her in my car and looking in her eyes I know if I can head with her to my place or take her to coffee bar, Not always I can make it on first date but if she is a very beautiful model type I am willing to work hard and to keep her for long term.

More tips Will pleasure share with you guys opun request.

Here is some of the last month scoring please don't be jealous. Is anyone think that she is ugly?

Essi

Climaxnow
04-15-12, 19:43
Here is some of the last month scoring please don't be jealous. Is anyone think that she is ugly?

EssiWell, I am very jealous and she is beautiful.

Hbengkok
04-16-12, 04:53
I love read your posts. Even I haven't decide to go to Moldova yet, your tips are invaluable and can be adopted for most EE girls.

Wow, the girl is beautifull. Jeallous? No doubt about that, but in a possitive way. You are a lucky man with many effort and don't mind to share your knowledge, so you deserve all that. Keep hunting and Thank you, Essi.

Essi
04-16-12, 18:34
Hi,

Many many thanks for your complimets and encouragement.

I am not a travel agent or selling any tourist services.

I just do it for fun that you guys can enjoy the photos and have an idea what "you" can do here in Kishinev.

As you can guess I am not a young man but still can bring an 18-20 year old girl easily with a smile and some small presents.

All of the girls are happy and pleased to spend time with me because I know how to give them the Attention and the respect what they can't get from their boyfriends.

Essi

Essi
04-16-12, 18:44
Hi,

The reason I choose this current place Kishinev is.

A. I have a business here.

B. The girls are very beautiful for my taste and I love their sexy body.

C. The girls love foreigners.

D. I have my own high class of life here.

I can hunt everywhere shops, malls etc. And I; am hesitating if I see a beautiful girl to approach and tell her "hi pretty princess you look great! I have a special offer for you" or "what do you do for living" just start conversation with her. Mostly she will be polite and answer you.

Essi

Metalkid1
04-17-12, 23:34
Hi,

The reason I choose this current place Kishinev is.

I can hunt everywhere shops, malls etc. And I; am hesitating if I see a beautiful girl to approach and tell her "hi pretty princess you look great! I have a special offer for you" or "what do you do for living" just start conversation with her. Mostly she will be polite and answer you.

EssiEssi,

My Friend,

You're luring me to visit Kishinev.

Would be an honour to meet you once I'm there!

Rick Md
04-18-12, 15:49

EssiShe is nice and easy going. I fucked her a few times. Her BJ are quite good. Did she tell you she is married with a child?

Essi
04-19-12, 06:53
She is nice and easy going. I fucked her a few times. Her BJ are quite good. Did she tell you she is married with a child?Hi Rick MD.

Yes she told me and she is really very sweet and nice.

Are You in town? PM me if you want to meet and share experience.

Essi

Essi
04-19-12, 10:47
Hi guys.

The way I like my girls is with firm round ass medium tits young and fresh.

This girl in the photo's I manage to shag with her on the second date, She was nice sweet and polite.

She asked for some cosmetics and some money for her studies not a sucker at all.

When ever I call her after univercity she was happy to come and have fun, She left her boyfreind 3 weeks before after she found out that he is doing sex with her close girlfriend.

She felt kind of depression and want to make sex as much as she can always she spend with me 2-3 hours having nice dinner drink some wine and after crazy sex.

Yes, thats the life style here.

Essi

Essi
04-19-12, 11:14
Hi,

Recently I decided to try the older ladies of Kishinev to taste and try their sex tools.

It was yesterday when I was chatting with a nice women on the site actually she didn't put her photo on her profile so I asked her can you please describe your beauty for me.

With no problem she emailed me her photo she was 7. 5 of 10 but nice and elegant working for a big company as a general manger of advertising so I said to her here is my number what is yours? She gave me and she told me tonight I am busy lets meet tomorrow I agreed with pleasure, Never the less after 3 hours she SMS me "I am free we can meet" ok I reply her at 7. 45 near. She was on time and she asked me where we go? Told her to have a drink, I try to bring her home but she disagree so I told her ok lets drink near my house. She agreed when we came to the coffee bar she wanted to eat a little salad after one hour I offered her lets have another drink in my home," No I can't go home of the guy on the first date" I started to push "please don't worry nothing will be and I don't want sex is well lets test me if I am an honest guy.

At the end she came to my home I went to arrange some drinks after 5 minutes of chat she started to give me a very hot kisses and told me I am In the divorce process I didn't make sex for 9 month.

As she told me that I took her hand and headed to the bedroom and guess what happen? She was so hot, damm long time I didn't see such an exciting sex.

It was 2 hours of an hungry women that she didn't see a dick for 9 month.

No photo's this time.

Essi.

After all she told me "you are the first man I did sex beside of my husband for the last 15 years".

Essi
04-21-12, 16:32
Hi guys.

The last few days the city is empty all the beauties are back home for easter.

Become very hard with the locals, so I have to use my old numbers.

Still can manage to get a new girls but most will start come next week back to universitiy.

Looking very much for them.

Essi

BrasilSoccer0
04-22-12, 01:16
Hi,

Recently I decided to try the older ladies of Kishinev to taste and try their sex tools.

It was yesterday when I was chatting with a nice women on the site actually she didn't put her photo on her profile so I asked her can you please describe your beauty for me.

With no problem she emailed me her photo she was 7. 5 of 10 but nice and elegant working for a big company as a general manger of advertising so I said to her here is my number what is yours? She gave me and she told me tonight I am busy lets meet tomorrow I agreed with pleasure, Never the less after 3 hours she SMS me "I am free we can meet" ok I reply her at 7. 45 near. She was on time and she asked me where we go? Told her to have a drink, I try to bring her home but she disagree so I told her ok lets drink near my house. She agreed when we came to the coffee bar she wanted to eat a little salad after one hour I offered her lets have another drink in my home," No I can't go home of the guy on the first date" I started to push "please don't worry nothing will be and I don't want sex is well lets test me if I am an honest guy.

At the end she came to my home I went to arrange some drinks after 5 minutes of chat she started to give me a very hot kisses and told me I am In the divorce process I didn't make sex for 9 month.

As she told me that I took her hand and headed to the bedroom and guess what happen? She was so hot, damm long time I didn't see such an exciting sex.

It was 2 hours of an hungry women that she didn't see a dick for 9 month.

No photo's this time.

Essi.

After all she told me "you are the first man I did sex beside of my husband for the last 15 years".Hey Essi,

Anytime she is hungry and haven't had it for a while, is the best time no matter how old. That story is great man. Reminds me of Medellin, I was dating this really hot girl I met on 'Cybercupido" and I ended up doing her mother who was around 36-38yrs and she too was separated from husband (not easy to divorce in Colombia) and when we had sex the first time, it was so intense and emotional for her that she actually cried when she climaxed and I knew right away how hungry she might have been. It is amazing how she is so shy and was resisting me that night where we went to dancing and drinking in a "vallenato" club by Estadio.

You seem to have some good success with dating sites? Do you meet young ones from them too? And which one you recommend and don't recommend?

I am visiting around June and will be there for around 5-6wks. If you still there, I'll be happy to meet you for a beer.

B. S.

Essi
04-22-12, 06:50
Hi Oxigene.

You asked.

Hello,

Essi, I saw your reports for Moldova, and you are good experimented guy in Moldova.

I'm planning to travel to Moldova or Romania by early June.

I'm still thinking where? Because I would like to meet a nice lady (like all man's) who is interested for sponsorship and travelling to neighbor country's.

My problem is that I did not speak Russian (only few words for taxi or shopping) , I'm fluent with English, French and Spanish. But as you know is really difficult to find non pros girl who speak at least few words of English.

Because you questions are regularly by many of the another forum members so I will answer to you all.

I wouldn't say that Moldova is the only destination for freebies but if you choose Moldova there are some places / cities you should try to score.

Chisinau is the most Popular and easy hunting area the reason for that because many students coming here from all over Moldova and Transnistrea.

More than 50% of the students speaks one more language beside of Russian and Romanian language it can be French, English, Deutsch or Spanish.

The male student rate to the girls here in Chisinau is very high I mean for one man / boy have 3-5 girls In Tiraspol for example the rate even higher 7-10 girls for one man / boy.

This will make you an easy situation when you come here and want to find one night stand or long serious relationship with a local Moldavian beautiful girl.

I have only good words about the Moldavian girls they are (most) nice, polite, some of them very elegant a real stunner's If they will live in a western country they will have a large selection of a good guys. Most of them are not money suckers as some of the guys try to describe here ofcorse you need to be a gentleman and generous with nice presents remember NOTHING IS FOR FREE! The Russian mentality working different of us, If you have a girlfriend you need to show your care and it means helping her needs moral and finance and I am talking small amount of money like taxi back home or paying her apartment rental fee maximum 100-150 Euro's ones a month for that you will have a real stunner high class young girl but you must be a gentleman.

Unfortunately I can't assist with numbers or girls as It is against the law and against my character. But when I met some of the site members I asked my friends girls ofcorse if they have some relatives who are interested to meet with a nice guy from other country. This is a normal situation but sometimes the girls don't want to help because the prefer to keep their profile law and keep her relation with you almost secret the reason is that she think if she will go out in public and clubbing with you and you have more than 10 years different in age and you are much older of her for example she is 18 year old and you are 35-50 years old, people will mark her as a prostitute.

So the best way is to find them in the chat rooms / sites. Never ask them direct that you want sex with them or something like that, just start normal chat and get her number if she gives you it means a good start arrange a date meet her for coffee or similar and start touch after kiss if its dark coffee bar.

Ok good luck and have fun.

Essi

Essi
04-22-12, 21:28
Hi,

Do you think that I am here in Chisinau for old ladies 40 year old and up? This hungry women I can have every where around the globe.

Here in Chisinau there are the most pretty and sexy women for my taste.

I am mostly going out with young girls 19-22 sometimes I go for 25-30 year old and they are the best in bed.

The website is mamba. Ru or mail. Ru.

Good luck and with pleasure we can go out for beer.

Essi

Essi
04-22-12, 21:56
Hi guys.

I want your advice please what should I do?

Tonight I met a girl 28 year old divorced form her husband 2 years ago, she has a young daughter she lives with her mother in Chisinau.

She is blond, slim small tits, sexy, nice body and speaks a good English.

I picked her up early evening to go out for coffee and headed to my apartment I offer her to cook dinner together as we enter to the apartment we started kissing, hug and after we had coffee, while she were talking I asked her about her family she was telling me that her mother working for a public company getting an average salary and her ex husband stop to support her for the last 2 month.

My problem was to decide what should I do? To support and don't fuck? Fuck and don't support? Don't fuck and don't support? Fuck and support?

She didn't ask neither for money or sex, She want to make love but not on the first night ofcorse.

Looking forward for your advices and opinions.

Essi

Cherry Cherry
04-23-12, 12:51
My problem was to decide what should I do? To support and don't fuck? Fuck and don't support? Don't fuck and don't support? Fuck and support?

She didn't ask neither for money or sex, She want to make love but not on the first night ofcorse.

EssiDear Essi,

Yesterday was very nice to meet you and to exchange views with the celebrity you are!

I hope we will meet again will try to approch some little girls together as yesterday the town was desert.

On regard with your dobt I think that a little support is deserved (if she is nice as you said) as later she will not complain if you fuck instead to make love.

Alexvorn2
04-23-12, 20:40
Hi guys.

I want your advice please what should I do?

Tonight I met a girl 28 year old divorced form her husband 2 years ago, she has a young daughter she lives with her mother in Chisinau.

She is blond, slim small tits, sexy, nice body and speaks a good English.

I picked her up early evening to go out for coffee and headed to my apartment I offer her to cook dinner together as we enter to the apartment we started kissing, hug and after we had coffee, while she were talking I asked her about her family she was telling me that her mother working for a public company getting an average salary and her ex husband stop to support her for the last 2 month.

EssiMerry her!

Alexvorn2
04-23-12, 20:44
Dear Essi,

Yesterday was very nice to meet you and to exchange views with the celebrity you are!

I hope we will meet again will try to approch some little girls together as yesterday the town was desert.

On regard with your dobt I think that a little support is deserved (if she is nice as you said) as later she will not complain if you fuck instead to make love.What is difference between fucking and making love?

Essi
04-24-12, 09:04
What is difference between fucking and making love?Alex.

As a local guy you know the difference between making love or sex.

Essi

Essi
04-27-12, 05:06
Hi guys.

Thats what you will find in the park after small talk.

Essi

Essi
04-27-12, 05:41
Hi,

She was great!

In the middle of our session she ask me please please I want you in my ass.

I had to be kind and sweet and I did it hard inside her.

Some pussy closeup for your pleasure, I will be happy to hear your opinions.

For my last request for your advice I am disappointed.

Essi

Dave Lamd
04-27-12, 11:36
She's beautiful. And such a sweet ass! You lucky devil. As for advice, I'm a softy, I like to help out when I can. But it also depends on whether you want to make her a regular or not.

WebFoot
04-27-12, 15:02
Essi, your country seems to be a very nice place. I have met some Moldovan women in other places and they have all been pretty and very nice women. Which is the best city to visit?

Amriptna111
04-27-12, 17:32
Esse,

Are those girls you get freebies or escort? How old are you and what is your game plan? I am so interested in visiting modolva.

Regard,

Amri

Prosal
04-27-12, 18:05
I am so interested in visiting modolva.For scoring in Moldova, either you're a high-roller resident a la Essi, either you fill all the boxes (charm, dressing refinement, charisma, cultural awareness, good looks, prodigality, ect).

If you're nothing of the above, stay home or go to Pattaya.

Essi
04-27-12, 19:55
Essi, your country seems to be a very nice place. I have met some Moldovan women in other places and they have all been pretty and very nice women. Which is the best city to visit?
She's beautiful. And such a sweet ass! You lucky devil. As for advice, I'm a softy, I like to help out when I can. But it also depends on whether you want to make her a regular or not.
Esse,

Are those girls you get freebies or escort? How old are you and what is your game plan? I am so interested in visiting modolva.

Regard,

AmriHi guys.

Many many thanks to you.

Dave, you are very kind guy, always you have compliments to deliver.

Webfoot, I am not a Moldavian man, I do agree with you Moldavian girls are very sweet in most of my tries.

Amri, I can see that you didn't read my posts I am not using any escort services as I am not an agent as some guys PM me many times and ask me "please. Find me a nice girls for sex."

I asked you guys about the advice what should I do? Dexa. Don't you have any idea? Why do you keep silence? I am sure you read my thread!

To make the story short I had a great sex with her include 3 holes scored on the first night I was very soft and sweet with her.

Actually she is alone and we decide to meet again when ever she can, She lives with her mother and her daughter 2 years old.

At the end of the evening I gave her a nice perfume which I always have a few spare just in case for a sweet girl who did a great sex.

Plus 500 lei (45$).

Isn't a good deal for both.

I think YES! It's a wonderful combination between the two adults who needs to survive? Me with my man tool and her with her women pussy and her shopping list.

Have fun.

Essi

Essi
04-27-12, 20:22
Hi guys.

A few days ago I chat with a nice girl she put on her profile 1 photo which is so special.

I decided to date with her when I saw her I was in big shock WOW she is gorgeous she told me that

She is modeling on her free time for magazines and cosmetics firms all over Russia.

We had a very nice and interesting evening we chat and had a very hot kisses.

I tried to bring her to my bedroom but. She said I will make love with you but please not on the first night, I am still with my boyfriend but I am going to finish with him as he doesn't give me enough attention or any support, He is young boy 20 whyear old have no money and not even giving me flowers I don't have money even to buy creams or any cosmetics I have to work hard in the summer to pay my university contract.

We decided to meet again today she came to my apartment as we start to drink whiskey I told her its sunny outside come out to my terrace, lets sunbathe? She agreed and she took her cloth out and left herself just with her bikini and bra

Wow, whats a nice round firm ass she have and body. After 20 minutes I offered her a cream for her dry skin and she told me can you put the cream for me? Oohh sure I answered, I start Immediately with a pleasure touching her tits and going down to her hot pussy, but. Shit. I saw the tampon appears out.

Thats it, Next time guys.

Essi

BrasilSoccer0
04-28-12, 04:24
Essi,

Nice photos. Is this girl a pro?

These pussy shots are all of that hot girl from the park below? Wow. LOL.

Do you still recommend the capital city for regulars? Usually from my travel I find the people and girls from the capital to be hard and not as friendly as people from the other town. I think IMHO the capital attracts people from other town and soon they have to compete and fight for survival and lose their innocence and good values from back home.

My answer to you question, fuck, pay and move on. I think the the idea of sponsoring is STUPID.

BS.

Hi,

She was great!

Essi

HotShaneHot
04-28-12, 06:29
Hi,

She was great!

EssiWow she has a nice pussy I love them photos of her. Good work.

Essi
04-28-12, 08:54
Hi guys.

To all of you.

First thanks for your attention and encouragement.

All the girls who are shown here as far as I know are freebies non PRO for sure.

For example the last photo's belong to 32 whyear old lady who work as a dentist assistant and divorced already 4 years.

Very few of them are semi PRO.

Later today I will send the ass gallery.

Essi

Essi
04-28-12, 16:47
Hi mongers.

I promised you ass gallery so I want to launch it below.

Essi
04-28-12, 16:58
Hi,

Thanks very much for your compliments, yes I did fuck and go but I will have her again she was good actually in bed.

About the capital and small towns, In Kishinev 20-25% of the population are from the country side or students who comes to study.

The pussy shots are belong to an old lady 32 year old can you imagine?

I didn't heard or tried outside of Kishinev maybe very few times, I was in Tiraspol it's 60 KM from Kishinev this is a heaven for man there are 10 women for 3 men. Si.

Have fun.

Essi

Essi
04-28-12, 17:32
Hi mongers.

Follow you the gallery # 2.

Will be happy to know which is your favorite and marks 1-10.

Looking forward for your votes.

Essi

Essi
04-28-12, 17:35
Hi friends.

Here is the gallery # 3.

Hope you enjoyed the last ones.

Essi

Dexa 960
04-28-12, 17:39
Dexa. Don't you have any idea? Why do you keep silence? I am sure you read my thread!Dear Essi.

Yes, off course do I read your thread and I very much like your thread. But I had also decided to keep silence simply because I am busy. But I have one big weakness, I have very difficult to say no to an invitation to debate and discussion, so I accept your invitation to a friendly debate and discussion.

To make the story short I had a great sex with her include 3 holes scored on the first night I was very soft and sweet with her.

Actually she is alone and we decide to meet again when ever she can, She lives with her mother and her daughter 2 years old.

At the end of the evening I gave her a nice perfume which I always have a few spare just in case for a sweet girl who did a great sex.

Plus 500 lei (45$).If we talk about a long-term girlfriend do I actual think you did find a very good solution on the problem. Personally do I think sponsoring of long-term girlfriends is a good idea.

ofcorse you need to be a gentleman and generous with nice presents remember NOTHING IS FOR FREE! The Russian mentality working different of us, If you have a girlfriend you need to show your care and it means helping her needs moral and finance and I am talking small amount of money like taxi back home or paying her apartment rental fee maximum 100-150 Euro's ones a month for that you will have a real stunner high class young girl but you must be a gentleman.
But I have one correction to Kim's statement, where he says that you need to invest huge amount of money in the Moldovan girl. That is not correct. It is only necessary to invest a low level of money in a Moldovan long-term girlfriend, this include money to disco, restaurant, presents and "help" to the Moldovan long-term girlfriend.When we talk about how much money it is necessary to invest in your Moldovan long-term girlfriend do I also agree whit you. In a former report to Kim did I myself also write that a small amount of money was a sufficient investment in a Moldovan long-term girlfriend (se quote above). With this do I talk about a low level around 2000 Euro to 2500 Euro in a year. So I do actually agree with you in this topic, that we do only talk about a small amount of money (on an annual basis).

I asked my friends girls ofcorse if they have some relatives who are interested to meet with a nice guy from other country. This is a normal situation but sometimes the girls don't want to help because the prefer to keep their profile law and keep her relation with you almost secret the reason is that she think if she will go out in public and clubbing with you and you have more than 10 years different in age and you are much older of her for example she is 18 year old and you are 35-50 years old, people will mark her as a prostitute.
In Moldova is there more or less a 15 year age limited "rule", that means it is easier to meet and "have action" with Moldovan women who are less then 15 years younger than the male tourist. In your case would this "rule" say Moldovan women down to 32 years old. The 15 year age limited "rule" does only mean that you need to work much more harder if you want to meet and "have action" with Moldovan women who are 20 to 40 years younger than the male tourist. But it is not impossible to do it. I am a 50+ man and I have a 19 years old Moldovan woman as my long-term girlfriend.
I think one reason for Moldovan women behavior is because many Western men and Moldovan men only want to make one-night stands with Moldovan women. I have notices that many of the Moldovan girls I have meet actually tell there mother about me. The problem is, that they can not tell there mother that they have been together with 20 western male tourist in one summer, so they choose 1 or 2 tourist. And they will most likely choose the male tourist where they think there is some possibility for a long-term relationship.

-Break in quote-

Western men and Moldovan men and Moldovan women in Moldova are obsessed with, if Moldovan girls who are together with western men are prostitute (or not are). I have many times when I was together with a woman in Chisinau city had episode where Moldovan men (unknown men to me) had said "not nice thing" like "she is a prostitute" to the Moldovan woman I was together with. It already happen with my first Moldovan girlfriend many years ago (She is now happy married with a Moldovan man) , and it happen last time in last July, where I was on a date with a Moldovan women (and that date did not end with sex, and the date was before I met my current long-term girlfriend). I think this is a problem. In general do I think that western men, Moldovan women and Moldovan men in Moldova are all too quick to say that young Moldovan women who are together with western man are a prostitute. For the Moldovan girls are this a big problem, and this problem is also a reason that Moldovan girls are carefully about not being together with too many different western men. They simply want to keep a good reputation, so they can find a good husband and get children.In your reports do you talk about a 10 years rule, while I am in a former report having been talking about a 15 year rule (se quote above). You do also talk about Moldovan women who are afraid of being mark as a prostitute. I do agree with you on both topics. There is something like a 10 to 15 year rule in Moldova, I do agree with you on this topic. I do very much agree with you when you said, that many Moldovan women are afraid of being mark as a prostitute when they are together with an older male tourist. In a former report have I myself write about this problem (se quote above). I do actually think this is a big problem in Moldova.

The male student rate to the girls here in Chisinau is very high I mean for one man / boy have 3-5 girls In Tiraspol for example the rate even higher 7-10 girls for one man / boy.
So in answer to my opening question, what would I say to Essi's claim, which was that there are many more female students compared to the number of male students in Chisinau. In addition, did he say that the difference is so great that it would affect the situation positive for the male tourist who visits Chisinau. In response, would I say, that I actually think his claim quite basically is true. In addition does it also look like the emigration have reduce the number of men in Moldova and this does also look as it has affect the situation positive for the male tourist who visits Chisinau.There is one topic where I maybe do agree or disagree with you. It is not correct, when you said that there in Chisinau is a student rate to girls, where 1 male student have 3 to 5 female student in male – female student rate. That would for one male student said there is 3 to 5 female students in Chisinau. This is not correct. It is true that for us (male tourist) are there positive numbers on this theme and topic in Chisinau. But you are maybe overselling the topic. Now I do not know if you just mention the numbers as a very colorful description of male – female student rate situation in Chisinau. Maybe the figures simply should be understood just as a colorful illustration of the situation in Chisinau, where it not was your intent that the figures should be interpreted as precise numerical description of the situation in Chisinau. In any case, is it a very big issue you have raised here and I have therefore decided to write a report on this topic in the Chisinau thread, in my series about the "first time male tourist". My report on this issue has hopefully been uploading now in the Chisinau thread. Please read my report in the Chisinau thread on this issue. But if I shall be honest do I think that your figures only should be understood just as a colorful illustration of the situation in Chisinau, where it not was your intent that the figures should be interpreted as precise numerical description of the situation in Chisinau. If this is the case do I actually agree with you. In the other report did I write this about your claim (please read quote above from me).

This will make you an easy situation when you come here and want to find one night stand or long serious relationship with a local Moldavian beautiful girl.
Don't dream too much guys. Essi has a Benz with a driver and owns a penthouse in the center. This adds to his charm.

For scoring in Moldova, either you're a high-roller resident a la Essi, either you fill all the boxes (charm, dressing refinement, charisma, cultural awareness, good looks, prodigality, ect).

If you're nothing of the above, stay home or go to Pattaya. (Flix Nordic. 05-07-06)

Well anyone have the solutions of this problem where to hunt in dream land? Its the next winner of the nobel price in mongering! .

As to the situation in Chisinau its pretty much true what the pessimist wrote, and especially for a newcommer. Please read my postings which are quite accurate. I have just returned from being in Moldova one month during April and I'm now back in my country. I averaged 2 new freebie girls per week (except the last week which was horrible) but I have put in a lot of effort into the hunting and it should also be mentioned that I'm a bit experienced and hunt with really good wing men! Therefore don't take my words as a rule valid for everybody!

Its been said many times before that its not a cake walk picking up girls from clubs, shopping malls etc. To any newcommer please re-read the postings during the last six months and you will learn a lot. Still you can have a lot of fun in Moldova if you're smart, skilled and lucky. But the good years are gone for sure! All experienced hunters I know say the same thing! One small exception was last winter which was bitterly cold and therefore a minimum of foreigners were in town. It was a glimpse of old times my freinds say.There is one topic where I think I do disagree with you. I do not think it is easy to make one night stand in Chisinau. On this topic do I very much more agree with Prosal and Felix Nordic in the 2 quote above. I think we talk about hard work where it not is a cake walk picking up young Moldovan women in Chisinau. I think it especially will be hard work when we talk about the middle age "first time male tourist" who arrive to Moldova.

Like me, have you visited Moldova many times in the last 10 years, and you are like me, a regular guest in Moldova. But I think you underestimate the problems and difficulties some middle age "first time male tourist" experience the first time they visit Moldova. Just as one example can I mention that I in the last 5 years, have I more or less every year either met or heard about western "first time" male tourist who become easy victim for different kind of scam.

Essi, the reason that I have keep silence is both, that I have been busy, but also because there only have been 1 topic where I really have disagree with you. 1 topic where you have had a colorful description but where I also actually think your opinion quite basically is true, and 4 topics where I very much agree with you. On this background would I normally not start a debate and discussion, but you made an invitation to debate and discussion to me, and I accept your invitation to a friendly debate and discussion.

Dexa