PDA

View Full Version : Angeles City - 2005 Reports

Pages : 1 [2]

Sukhumvitter
11-13-05, 11:28
Here is a video from my trip to Angeles City in Aug 2005.

http://imageevent.com/sukhumvitter/piaug2005

Password: malibog

If any of you have a video clip that needs to be cleaned up, I would be happy to look at it for you. I do this for free as a hobby.

I can lighten up a dark video, or darken an over-exposed video. I can rotate a sideways video, and I can obscure your face or other identifying artifacts in the clip. I can change the file size, or the file type of a clip. I can also add music, still photos, and make nice transitions & other effects to make a cool final video. I can add text and/or watermarks to identify and/or protect your content.

I have a few tricks for transferring big files that you can use to get raw footage to me, and I have ways to send you back the smaller edited files…even if you have limits on your e-mail attachments.

I am completely protective of your clip and will send the edited version only to you unless you give me instructions to post it somewhere. I will never post the original anywhere. I have done this type of editing for a few of the large monger sites, and for individual mongers for their private collection. I keep everyone’s files separate, protected, and private.

I like to play with videos and editing software and so I do this for free so as to have material to work on. Just drop me a line if you are interested: sukhumvitter@yahoo.com

Enjoy!

RasSpewtin
11-13-05, 23:42

Suhkumvitter:
Wow, you must have had one hell of a trip, or were there for a long time. That's an awful lot of girls for one trip, including some real good lookers.

A very creative job of the video editing by the way, always returning to the hoola hoop tricks in time for the chorus.

Cheers!
Raz

On The Go
11-14-05, 01:05
Only one word can be used to describe what you provided us Sukhumvitter with your video, and that is AWESOME in every sense of the word!!!. Just a great great job and a great contribution to the forum.

Spam Hog
11-15-05, 06:28
anybody go to dirty ducs a lot, anybody got the scoop, I would appreciate a PM if you do. Going to visit it this week recommended by a freind.

Thanx

Spamhog

Mc Fly XXX
11-15-05, 13:56
Hi everybody,

I'll be in AC on December 3rd till December 5th.

Would anyone like to meet up for a beer or two?

Then please PM me.

CU,

McFlyXXX

Sukhumvitter
11-15-05, 17:56
Suhkumvitter:

Wow, you must have had one hell of a trip, or were there for a long time. That's an awful lot of girls for one trip, including some real good lookers.

A very creative job of the video editing by the way, always returning to the hoola hoop tricks in time for the chorus.

Cheers!

RazThanks for the feedback guys!

HenryV
11-15-05, 21:38
I will be in A/C December 8th to the 12th. Anyone want to meet up for a beer?

Pm a place/time.

Tahoe
11-16-05, 00:42

Password: malibog

If any of you have a video clip that needs to be cleaned up, I would be happy to look at it for you. I do this for free as a hobby.

Enjoy!Bangkok? AC? Bangkok? AC? Bangkok? AC? dammn it. You video did it, Sukhumvitter. AC it is for this December trip. Great video!

Yella Man
11-16-05, 04:42
Got in around 0100 on the 16th of Nov, took a quick shower and headed around the corner (from Central Park Hotel) on Fields Ave to a hole in the wall blow job bar called WoW. Got to talking to a twenty year old named Jenny, a very cute and petite looking woman who looked as if she’s was about sixteen years old, and claimed she had been working there for around four months. She assured me she was twenty, soon to be twenty one in December even. Now this is part is funny. I asked her how long she had been giving blow jobs at the WoW bar, and she said just three months. She said she had never even given a BJ before she left her province and came to Angeles City four months ago, but that a friend recommended the job to her when she got here (some kinda friend, huh). Said her family thinks she’s in Manila working at a factory, but became real suspicious when she sent 5000 pesos home her first month on the job.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I parted with 1000 pesos (long time fee) and had her come back to my hotel to try her newly acquired blow job skills. For a small girl with a small mouth, her techniques were right on the money! Pussy was really tight though and took some time to loosen up. I guess you can learn a lot in just a few months time. She was real enthusiastic about her job too. Had another go at it in the morning, fed her some breakfast, and showed her the door. Not bad for a first nighter!

Yella Man

Girlfinder
11-18-05, 00:00
..Enjoy!
And I enjoyed. You changed my thought about AC, now I just have to go there. AC her I come! Thanks a lot Sukhumvitter!

Oyving
11-18-05, 00:41

For my first post, I really have to commend you on your video!!

Yella Man
11-18-05, 09:35
Bar fining girls is ok. I have done it myself plenty of times. With that fact up front, the enormous amounts of free ass to pickup here in Angeles City is incredible when you have a cell phone. You'll be feeding the girls and providing them with a nice tip for their trike ride home, so it's not really free, but it beats the hell outta paying the whole bar fine. Number one on your list when you get here if your gonna stay longer than four days is a cell. I bar fined a girl the first night here this trip because of the late hour the flight got into Clark, not to mention I was as tired as three inmates on a chain gang detail in 100 degree weather in Southern Alabama, but I haven't bar fined a girl since then because I'm getting so many text messeges and calls from all the girls a drop my number on. If you have an inkling of Mojo (Charisma) and can afford the $60 the cell will set you back, give it a shot. It's a worthy investment here in the Philippines!

J Boy
11-18-05, 11:41
Bar fining girls is ok. I have done it myself plenty of times. With that fact up front, the enormous amounts of free ass to pickup here in Angeles City is incredible when you have a cell phone. You'll be feeding the girls and providing them with a nice tip for their trike ride home, so it's not really free, but it beats the hell outta paying the whole bar fine. Number one on your list when you get here if your gonna stay longer than four days is a cell. I bar fined a girl the first night here this trip because of the late hour the flight got into Clark, not to mention I was as tired as three inmates on a chain gang detail in 100 degree weather in Southern Alabama, but I haven't bar fined a girl since then because I'm getting so many text messeges and calls from all the girls a drop my number on. If you have an inkling of Mojo (Charisma) and can afford the $60 the cell will set you back, give it a shot. It's a worthy investment here in the Philippines!

Could you expand on this Yella Man? Who and where are you dropping your number on girls? I kind of enjoy the hunt more than BFing.

Diet Cola
11-18-05, 15:28

http://imageevent.com/sukhumvitter/piaug2005I am interested to know more about the accompanying music. I'll probably get laughed at but is it Henry Rollins?

Diet Cola
11-18-05, 15:36
Forget my last question, I hadn't got to the end of the video. :)

Red Cork
11-18-05, 20:03
sukumviter , that was just great. well done and nice contribution. 44 girls Wow!!! they all had fun too by the looks of their smiles. was that all in angeles?

Bule2004
11-18-05, 20:24
sukumviter , that was just great. well done and nice contribution. 44 girls Wow!!! they all had fun too by the looks of their smiles. was that all in angeles?I am equally impressed! Sure makes me want to visit AC rather than Indonesia next month. I particulary liked the hoola hoop idea, great!

Progman
11-19-05, 04:00

Outstanding video! It truely captures the essence and beauty of these wonderful little creatures... Hoola-hoop - now that's a classic idea. Not too many things will bring me out of retirement to post again... but this was one of them. Keep up the great work.

...(prog)

Yella Man
11-19-05, 19:14
Could you expand on this Yella Man? Who and where are you dropping your number on girls? I kind of enjoy the hunt more than BFing.

J Boy,

Drop your number on the girls at any of the clubs. You gotta be discreet about it and don't expect to run the streets with the girl if she does meet you later, because other girls will dime her out to the club manager and she will be fined or fired. I enjoy the hunt as well. You hang around outside when the clubs start closing around 2-3 in the morning and give a smile or two and some eye contact is another way to meet girls. I did however barfine a smoker today out of Treasure Island....even as I had a freeby's stuff still in my hotel room as she went to meet some friends. Couldn't help it! I had seen her the night before and couldn't get her outta my mind. Believe me...she was well worth the barfine, even though I could only keep her for an hours or so because of the other girl who kinda laid (pun intended) claim to me. So many women...so little time!

Yella Man

Yella Man
11-20-05, 05:56
The Son's of Bacchus Lock in at the ClassRoom2 last Thursday night was very entertaining. I believe it's a weekly affair split between different clubs here in AC. It started at 4PM with doors being locked to entry and exit at 5PM. The whole thing ran until 7PM and ended with a raffle. You pay 500 Pesos at the door and get a plate of food and free local drinks until 7PM.

Now the good part. They had what they called the Battle of the Bars were each participating bar put forth their best talent to dance and get as raunchy as ever on stage to win X amount of Pesos. It blows your mind to see four girls balled up in a pretzel licking each others pussy's, then hop on stage to offer the judge's a lick or two. It was a fun filled night and a must see for anyone staying in AC during the middle of the week. Get there early because seating room goes quick and once the club is full they may let you in but it's Standing Room Only. I did that this last time and let me tell you it sucks.....but the show was so good it kinda balanced out the pain of standing for three hours. Oh yeah...the girls of Classroom2 and Treasure Island rocked on stage that night! Go see the show. It's a fun way to start an evening of bar hopping.

Yella Man

Yella Man
11-20-05, 06:15
The pickup Disco is a great place to meet girls after club hours. Hell, I didn't even have to go in the Disco to pick up the girls. Candyman 2005 sent me a text messege and said he was bringing two girls by my room early this morning from the Disco. Both were very hot looking when they got here. One passed out on the bed drunk or high or both, and the other took a shower with me and helped me unload my nuts. She was sort of a headcase in the end, but what the hell....she was a beautiful young 21 year old headcase who turned into a pretty good shot of free ass. Thanks Candyman! Could have done it without ya, but didn't have to. What are friends for right? I love this place!

Yella Man

X Man
11-20-05, 12:25
If you haven't seen Sukhumvitter's "presentation", by all means do so. Great stuff. Obviously a man of many talents, not the least of which is monopolizing the time of some of AC's finest. Wow.

Some of the hula performers are obviously looking to the side, not at the camera. Somewhere in the skit you can see a rather large mirror adjacent to the bed. What hotel is that?

America Hotel has / (used to have?) mirrors, but the rooms were too dimly lit.

Has anyone been to America recently? Last time I was there they seemed to have started to renovate the noisy front rooms. Anyone care to do a review.

X Man

J Ride
11-22-05, 00:28
I never had a chance to get to Angeles after being in the Philippines for two weeks back in August. I realize this is a complete shame after having time to ponder it at home. I got caught up with some broad I met in Baracai (I need spell check). Oh, well. So my question is this: What's the name of a cheap airline to fly to get over to Angeles? What's hotels have a good price, reasonable service and location? Where are the hotspots, the not-spots and the best watering holes and places to eat? I'd like to take a week and really check the place out. I know a week isn't that long, but I've done week-trips to Thailand several times and never regretted it. Please share your thoughts on this.

On The Go
11-22-05, 02:09
I never had a chance to get to Angeles after being in the Philippines for two weeks back in August. I realize this is a complete shame after having time to ponder it at home. I got caught up with some broad I met in Baracai (I need spell check). Oh, well. So my question is this: What's the name of a cheap airline to fly to get over to Angeles? What's hotels have a good price, reasonable service and location? Where are the hotspots, the not-spots and the best watering holes and places to eat? I'd like to take a week and really check the place out. I know a week isn't that long, but I've done week-trips to Thailand several times and never regretted it. Please share your thoughts on this.

J Ride,

Thank you so much for the great set of pics on the Thailand board but please take the time to read the posts here in the Philippine section as you will find everything and everything you need to know to have a great trip to Angelas. I am not about to flame you but as I have posted a number of times, your fellow mongers take there valuable time to make posts to provide people like you information, and then you make the requests like you have. It is very frustrating because you feel like why bother to even post since others are not going to read them anyway when they are in search of information.

J Ride
11-22-05, 03:34
J Ride,

Thank you so much for the great set of pics on the Thailand board but please take the time to read the posts here in the Philippine section as you will find everything and everything you need to know to have a great trip to Angelas. I am not about to flame you but as I have posted a number of times, your fellow mongers take there valuable time to make posts to provide people like you information, and then you make the requests like you have. It is very frustrating because you feel like why bother to even post since others are not going to read them anyway when they are in search of information.
Thank you for your perspective On The Go. You are right in saying that I could be doing more data mining. However, my question is not out of laziness or because I do not know how to find information. It is more out of the spirit and excitement of wanting to visit Angeles. I do not expect a detailed, play-by-play or hand-holding from anyone. Yet, it seems like that's how I sound. So let me make the point clear. If you guys want to give a sentence or two in response to my original posting go ahead. As with many mongers here, I seldomly post, but have watched the forum for sometime now. From time to time I try to contribute and will continue doing so. I have seen many redundant questions and have seen many redundant answers. Most of the time it occurs light-heartedly and in good fun. I suppose I expected the same, but again I understand your perspective On The Go and thank you. So, any input? =)

Sukhumvitter
11-22-05, 05:50
If you haven't seen Sukhumvitter's "presentation", by all means do so. Great stuff. Obviously a man of many talents, not the least of which is monopolizing the time of some of AC's finest. Wow.

Some of the hula performers are obviously looking to the side, not at the camera. Somewhere in the skit you can see a rather large mirror adjacent to the bed. What hotel is that?

America Hotel has / (used to have?) mirrors, but the rooms were too dimly lit.

Has anyone been to America recently? Last time I was there they seemed to have started to renovate the noisy front rooms. Anyone care to do a review.

X ManThe hotel was Wild Orchid Resort. It is a new hotel on Santos Street. My room was on the street side right in front of Shadow's bar.

The girls are looking at either A) their reflection in the mirror, or B) the TV where I was showing the video footage in real time.

They loved it either way!

Cheers!

On The Go
11-22-05, 06:22
If the cost factor is not a problem stay at the New Wild Orchid as it is an outstanding hotel with a great pool!. Having a nice pool is something I enjoy as well as first class accomodations so that is why that is my hotel of choice. It is also perfectly located to fields ave which is where you want to be. You walk out your door and you are there. The cost is around $75.00 per night. If money is an issue I would then choose to stay at the old Orchid as it is nice but does not have the luxery of the new Wild Orchid. ($35.00 -$40.00 dollars per night) As far as places to go you will find that fields ave and blow row is one bar next to another all the way down the street. You wil find yourself bar hopping so you will be able to see it all. I am sure you will take the time to read the many recent posts before it is time for you to go, so you will be very organized and ready to hit fields avenue as soon as you arrive in Angelas. Have a great trip and if I can be of any more help to you feel free to send me a p.m.

J Ride
11-22-05, 06:33
Thank you for the information OTG. I agree with you in that mongering is a hell of alot more fun if you've done your homework ahead of time. Angeles city is definately on my to-do list next year. Fields ave here I come!

On The Go
11-22-05, 06:58
Thank you for the information OTG. I agree with you in that mongering is a hell of alot more fun if you've done your homework ahead of time. Angeles city is definately on my to-do list next year. Fields ave here I come!

Angeles City is great but I also love Manila/Makati and I always spend time at both places. I should point out that I am one who loves to go to the bars and party, and be out until the wee hours of the morning. The reason I prefer both is you get to experience two different types of atmospheres. In Manila, especially on Burgos Street you will get overwhelmed with attention. When you walk into a bar it is like walking into a atmosphere where you will feel like the party is made especially for you. It is almost like a fantasy happening or you are in a dream world!. Immediately you have groups of girls surrounding you and trying to talk to you as well as hustle you for drinks, which you do not do as the prices are high there for ladies drinks. To get that type of attention is exciting to me, as it makes you feel like you are someone who is very special, even if it is for only a few minutes, and even though you know it is all about the money I am one who blocks that part out and just enjoys the festive atmosphere/environment. It is a very uplifting feeling that gives you a high that you rarely in your life will probably experience. Just something about having a group of 10 girls or so around you at one time all trying to talk to you is a lot of fun. In Angeles City you will not recieve this type of attention as it is more laid back. The same goes for going to the EDSA Complex, but again you will be experiencing a different type of atmosphere there than you would on Burgos Street.

The other advantage to spending some time in Manila is you get to experience the culture of Manila and see what life and the lifestyle is like in a city such as Manila, in addition to the mongering scene. In Angeles City there is NO LIFE other than to monger. Manila just provides more opportunities is the bottom line. I LOVE THEM BOTH AND THAT IS WHY IF I AM IN THE PHILIPPINES FOR ONLY A WEEK, I TRY TO SPEND 2 OR 3 DAYS IN ANGELES CITY, A COUPLE DAYS ON BURGOS STREET, AND THE OTHER DAYS EXPERIENCING THE LA CAFE, AND EDSA COMPLEX.

One last point I would like to make is you. You will find a better quality of girls in the Manila/Makati area and you will not become known to all the girls which is a plus in my opinion. In A.C. you will be seeing the same faces day after day while you are there. This is just my perspective on it and it is just an expression of my thoughts I wanted to share with you. I know after rereading this that my post sounds slanted towards Manila/Makati and that is NOT what I was trying to do. I was only trying to show that you might want to consider spending your time in both areas for the reasons I stated.

Fast Eddie 48
11-22-05, 08:18
Angeles city is good for mongering and nothing else , I been there 2 time but
don,t think i will go back because there is nothing to do during the day except
sleep , there is no big mall or beach you can go to during the day , i got 2 map from google on the map and bar on field and the perimeter this map is
about 1 yr old some bar is already closed , I enjoy manila much better and the
quality of the girl much better .

http://www.acmap.com/main.asp

http://www.acmap.com/perim.asp

fast eddie 48

Tasty1
11-23-05, 06:36
I liked your well balanced reports. This is what this forum is designed for. I am heading to PI and will devide my time between AC and Manila. Thanks.

RasSpewtin
12-01-05, 22:00
I am planning my first trip to the Philippines this coming January or February. Although I have not visited either Angeles City or Cebu, I have read both forums and done quite a bit of research already. I am planning on visiting both Angeles and Cebu during this short 2-week trip. I am very interested in some travel planning advice, perhaps from guys that have been to both places before.

I have gathered that Angeles is a great place for mongering only, has lots of pretty girls, and is very inexpensive. Boracay is nearby, if one wishes to get away from Angeles with a Pinay for a couple of days. Cebu has beaches nearby, has a night life that is a little more expensive in terms of barfines, and has much more to do during the day. Flights between Angeles and Cebu appear to be really cheap, around 1200 pesos.

I am also trying to decide if I should land in the Philippines at Cebu or Manila. Since I am coming from Hong Kong, I can choose either. Landing in Manila would allow me to also check out the scene there, but would cut into my short 2-week trip.

I am looking for a suggested itinerary (how many days to spend where and do what), with the following objectives:
- 2 week total duration
- Reasonable cost
- Mainly focused on finding beautiful women for company, but
- Also some other interesting activities to do during the day, after the mongering starts to wear a little thin.
- In short, the greatest overall value experience for the trip budget.

Any help is appreciated. I am happy to reciprocate with information on southern China, with which I am familiar and have posted over 100 times about it. And if I meet up with a contributor to my cause, I’ll gladly buy him a drink or two.

Raz

Fizzin
12-01-05, 23:00
Hi RasSpewtin,

Your assessment of Angeles is right on. There is not very much to do there except girls. I would suggest booking a hotel early if possible. The top choices seem to fill up quickly. My favorite hotels are Central Park, Royal Amsterdam and Swiss Chalet. The closest beach to Angeles would probably be Subic. Boracay is not really that close but may be worth a trip. I would suggest bringing a girl with you to Boracay rather than finding one there.

There are direct flights into Clark Air Base (Angeles) from Hong Kong. I think the airline is CR Airways. SeaAir has flights to Cebu from Clark.

You may also like to spend a day or two in manila. There is plenty of action there with LA Cafe, the EDSA complex and the bars of Makati.

Traveler1234
12-02-05, 00:59
I am planning my first trip to the Philippines this coming January or February. Although I have not visited either Angeles City or Cebu, I have read both forums and done quite a bit of research already. I am planning on visiting both Angeles and Cebu during this short 2-week trip. I am very interested in some travel planning advice, perhaps from guys that have been to both places before.
Any help is appreciated. I am happy to reciprocate with information on southern China, with which I am familiar and have posted over 100 times about it. And if I meet up with a contributor to my cause, I’ll gladly buy him a drink or two.

Raz

"On the go" pretty much says it all. I've never been to AC but from RTFF general concensus is it's a closed knit world, eg all the girls know you and you them in a short time, and not much else to do except f....

I do go to Manila couple of times a year and it's like most urban cities....lots of other things besides girls. Usually need a couple of days to get oriented, etc. You might want to PM some of the senior members who know both areas....IMHO

Candyman2005
12-03-05, 08:07
The pickup Disco is a great place to meet girls after club hours. Hell, I didn't even have to go in the Disco to pick up the girls. Candyman 2005 sent me a text messege and said he was bringing two girls by my room early this morning from the Disco. Both were very hot looking when they got here. One passed out on the bed drunk or high or both, and the other took a shower with me and helped me unload my nuts. She was sort of a headcase in the end, but what the hell....she was a beautiful young 21 year old headcase who turned into a pretty good shot of free ass. Thanks Candyman! Could have done it without ya, but didn't have to. What are friends for right? I love this place!

Yella ManNo problem Yella Man, I know you would do the same for me...Wish you could be there on my next trip Dec 27- Jan 04 but someone has to keep the girls of AC busy, plus I will have NDRME traveling with me this time...But you will be missed, you know how we do it. If anyone of you mongers want to kick it with me and barhop or have a drink, please do, you are more than welcome.

Nomis
12-03-05, 17:47

RazGreat info from Fizzin, Fast Eddie 48 and On The Go. Here is some additional info based on my experience. AC and Cebu I think are complete opposites.

I consider AC as a nonstop party area with limited things to do during the day. You can rent a motor bike and tour the area, go to a mall (20 minutes away), go to Subic Bay (1.5 to 3 hrs depending on weather and traffic) or basically bar hop and chill. All the bars are concentrated in one area.

In Cebu, I am assuming you are going to Cebu City or Mactan Island, I would consider a very slow pace but with many things to do (not just party). The bar and party areas are spread out and will require more money and effort. Bar hopping in the girlie bars will be more expensive and will require more effort and time since they are not all located in the same area (girls are less likely to speak English as compared to Manila).

The last time I was in Cebu, there were some good bar areas (not girlie or GRO) such as the Village (close to Waterfront hotel), Ayala Center which has numerous clubs (freelancers inside but require work). I also like going to H2O in Waterfront hotel, Jukebox (small bar with a band), Vuvdu and Zero Below (all night partying).

For the girlie bars (GRO and KTV), I usually go to the Viking (hole in the wall but I know the mamasans), Black Hole and others all within walking distance from each other in this area. There is also the Arena which is very expensive but tons of girls and loads of fun (there were 6 of us and we rented a room). There are numerous Casas in Cebu City (Hanna Valley or gate 3 is one). There are tons of bugaws (pimps) walking around who can get you girls but be careful because they may not be safe since they are not tested. As for activities during the day, you can go on a day tour of the city or go island hopping (highly recommended) however I would go with a reputable service (more expensive initially) rather than trying to set one up yourself (initally cheaper but could get expensive if you are not a local).

I usually don't like going to Cebu since it is too slow of a pace for my taste but I am going this December to visit family and friends. I definitely prefer the metro Manila area but it may not be for everyone. It is a big city and can be very intimidating if you don't know where to go. There are the normal places that everyone recommends such as Makati and Burgos st, Malate/Mabini area especially the J. Nakpil area (not far from LA Cafe), EDSA and DEC Complex, etc. For the adventurous, I would recommend Quezon City. The three places to visit would be Eastwood Cit/Libis area, Tomas Morato area and the Araneta Center/area. These areas would give you a better idea and experience of the local environment.

Have fun and enjoy.

Vikings
12-09-05, 02:37
OK this is probably a dumb question but I'm about ready to launch off on my 1st angeles city mission in over 20 years. I've read there are a few massage places in Angeles, (nothing like Thailand from what I've read), however, I'd like to spend the afternoons getting a nice massage with a happy ending. Is this an option? I think getting 2 girls would be best. Definately going to go to blow row for a double header :)

Thanks

HenryV
12-09-05, 03:23
Arrived in AC on Thursday, December 8th (PI Time). My flight from Hong Kong to Manila was diverted to Inchon (2nd time this happend on Cathay Pacific) and, as a result, I was 2 hours late getting into the Manila Airport. Arrived at noon.

Although I arranged for a driver from CENTRAL PARK HOTEL to pick me up at 10am, he left after two hours (at noon). When I called him he said he was on his way back to AC but would turn around and return in about 30 minutes. TWO HOURS LATER HE SHOWED UP. He made no attempt to find out what happened.

The cost of the car was supposed to be 2500P. However, when I got to the hotel they charged me another 600P for being late. I was so tired from the flight I just paid it.

I usually use the Margarita Station for transportion (2100P for a car), but I though it would be easier just to arrange it all through the Central Park Hotel. Margarita Station has a 5 hour wait policy (they have waited up to 4 hours for me in the past).

Moral of the story - DO NOT USE THE CENTRAL PARK HOTEL FOR TRANSPORTAION. However, their rooms (the large ones) are quite good, and centrally located.

The bars are as usual. If you like a lot of attention when you walk in try the small ones (Treasure Island, Dirty Duck, Gecko's, etc.). If you like the bright lights and glitz go to the Blue Nile, Dollhouse, etc.

Went to Blue Nile Executive Club around 11pm with a cutie I bfined at Misty's (right across the street). Saw the most erotic spur of the moment dancing by a bunch of girls. Took their tops off, danced wildly with tits shaking and began to go down on each other (unfortunately with clothes on). What a place.

Forgive any spelling errors, I'm a little hung over.

Oh we few, we happy few.

Blink157
12-09-05, 18:51
Hi there,

Nice report Billpsu. What a shame, but I know when you arrive you just to tired to argue.

I heard from a gurl that they now have gay shows in pick up dicso?? guys dancing with brief? is tha true`? Im gong to PI in 2 days, I guess I will pass on that joint.

Will post my experience here.

Happy hunting!!

HenryV
12-10-05, 06:49
My last post on Angeles told of a problem at the CENTRAL PARK HOTEL with transportation.

Well, its gotten worse. I met a girl and told her to come to my room in 30 minutes (I had an errand to run). I stopped at the front desk and told them her name and that she would be arriving shortly. Also, if they were uncomfortable about it just ring my room.

The girl showed up but they refused to let her go up to my room. I can understand and appreciate the safety aspect, however, despite my explicit instructions, they did not bother to call my room.

I am in the process of finding a different hotel, what a hassle.

AVOID THE CENTRAL PARK HOTEL IN ANGELES CITY. ITS ONE HASSLE AFTER ANOTHER.

SexWithSmile
12-10-05, 13:34
Hi,

I'll be in AC (Oasis) from 17 to 21 Dec (3rd visit), and I'm looking for a fellow monger interested in good dining, just to try some of the restaurants so eloquently described by Normang in his previous "gourmet" post, particularly interested in C'Dining, Ikabod, Rib Eye and Blue Board Inn.

Because I personally believe that fine dining is a perfect preliminary for a good night bar hopping, and eating alone or in the company of a local girl with her consistently limited capabilities in conversation and gastronomy, is not much fun.

Anyone interested, please PM.

Thanks

Van Rensberg
12-11-05, 05:58
hi fellow mongers,

i came and indulged (perhaps overly) in angeles back in september 2005.

stayed at the southern star down near the clarkton. if you don't give a shit what the room's like (and let's face it we're not there to take in the grandeur) you can't go wrong. the star's a bit out of the way but it's got it's own bar (foxy's), a small pool and is never overly crowded.

i do love a beer and during my stay hit many of the field's ave bars such as dirty duck (fave bar for sure) brown sugar, cambodia, neros and blue nile. but in my opinion some of the best bars are the smaller ones up on perimeter road. rio's, niftys and there's a couple of others where if you haven't been raped by the time you get out something's wrong!!!

how great is it walking out of the bar 8/10'ths pissed and it's still warm sunshine outside?

i'm only a young fella but have already been to ac (manila, cebu, puerto galera & dumaguete) many times. it's a top place for the single male. thailand was great too but when you're just after a couple of dozen drinks, a few games of pool and a nice brown lass by your side at night, why pass on the p.i?

happy mongering all. see you back in ac next march.

Columpuss
12-11-05, 09:34
sexwithsmile

Buddy! nothing personal. Fine dinning in AC? Having a stimulating conversation with a girl? You're another Mr. Howard on the island aren't you?

AC is FFF. You eat to get the energy to FFF. Most of your conversation is about FFF.

If you're a hardcore monger, AC is perfect. If not, save your money.

Tooch
12-11-05, 12:06
I had a great time in the last week of November. Stayed at the Royal Amsterdam and would definately recommend. Very close to the action, girl friendly and a very quiet, clean room. The hotel food was pretty good too.

I was lucky enough to meet an ideal companion for my trip about an hour into AC. I barfined her immediately and kept her for the duration. This girl had a fabulous attitude about her job. Her job is to entertain and make my stay as enjoyable as possible. If I wanted to party - no problem. We can dance, barhop or whatever. However, if I need to wind down, she can be quiet, watch TV or basically folllow my lead. She also didn't have any of the bargirl habits of constantly trying to part you from your money. She didn't ask for presents and was quite helpful when it came to shopping or choosing a place to eat.

After the first night, I mentioned to her that I want her to hang around as she is a great girl. But, I needed to try some of the other girls in AC. She said NO PROBLEM, I understand. That is why you came to AC. So, we made an arrangement whereby she would occupy herself elsewhere while I short-timed some girls. I rang her when I was done and she met me at the hotel (this got quite a lot of astonished looks from the hotel staff!). I have to admit though that sex was much more intense with my regular. There is nothing better than the total girlfriend experience.

If you are interested in her details, PM me.

Cheers,
Tooch

Cebu Local
12-11-05, 12:09
sexwithsmile

Buddy! nothing personal. Fine dinning in AC? Having a stimulating conversation with a girl? You're another Mr. Howard on the island aren't you?

AC is FFF. You eat to get the energy to FFF. Most of your conversation is about FFF.

If you're a hardcore monger, AC is perfect. If not, save your money.Columpuss,Lets not rain on the parade of the guy,Whatever his reasons,There are fine dining options in AC,Yats inside Clark is one of the better restaurants in the whole country with a wine cellar consisting of over 30,000 bottles of wine worth over 1.5 million us dollars,Cottage Kitchen has the greatest creole food in the PI IMHO.Get the picture,Some Serniors like GE,Ilongo Boy,Dragon Slayer,Myself to name a few can appreciate a good meal,Different strokes for different folks.

Tooch
12-11-05, 17:50
I had a chance to meet many of my regular's friends and see how they live. We needed to stop by her room to pick up some of her stuff. Basically, there is just enough room for the 10 of them to all cuddle up on the floor. How they even manage that is a mystery. Apparantly, this arrangement is greatly preferable to what most bargirls endure. Most stay in whatever recesses of their bar they can find room. They are packed-in like sardines and there are worries about safety of person and property in this situation.

One insight that amazed me is that many bargirls view their job as "just another job" that is preferable to their other options. This is the setup. Most of the reputable bars pay an average of 120 Pesos/night for the girl to dance only. If they dance in a T-back, there is a premium of 30-50 Pesos/night. Now, if you average 25 nights/month of dancing at 120 Pesos/night, the girl makes 3000 Pesos a month. This is about comparable to what the girl could make as a gas station attendant, shop worker or other low skill job. Now, add on the Ladies drinks to the income. If the girl gets 10 drinks/week, she can add 500 pesos/week or 2000 Pesos/month. Thus, the income is now 5000 Pesos/month -on average. This is actually a decent amount to earn for a single woman away from home. They can still send money home as well as buy things for themselves. Further, they don't need to work too hard. They get to hang out with their friends, listen to music and dance every now and again. For perspective, a friend of mind who is a veterinarian makes about 15000 Pesos/month in Manila (a more expensive environ). With this, she supports a family of four and sends her two kids to private school.

The bargirls are not obligated to accept your barfine for sex. In fact, I met more than a few girls who are very choosy and barfine seldom. Basically, many don't feel that they desperately need the money. If they like the man, then that is a different story. There may be a message here for some of the middle-aged men I saw leering at the girls and getting little attention! Being middle-aged doesn't matter, but being a creep does. Thus, try being a nice person who is polite and seems like fun. It will go a long way. Of course, there are girls that will barfine for anyone, but I doubt you would get much of a girlfriend experience from it.

The bargirls on Santos Street have a much different story. These girls typically get paid only on commission - whether by drinks or barfines. The bargirls at the blowjob bars are the saddest of the lot. Many are so desperate for cash that they perform unsafe sex and become sick.

Anyway, those are my comments for today.

Cheers,
Tooch

Member #1005
12-11-05, 19:39
Tooch,

Thanks for the interesting post; I have to agree with much of what you have said. On one point, on what the girls earn, what you should also note is that they do not live rent free and what many are charged in what I would consider extortionate.

Having visited several of the places where the girl’s live, I was surprised by the amount of rule and regulations – the most common being no male visitors. Yes, I agree that many of the bar girls may be choosy about whom they go with and in my visits to AC occasionally saw a girl in tears who was straight from the provinces now into a bar on stage in a thong, being forced to go with a customer by the mamasan.

The moral of this story is if you treat the girls’ like a ‘human being’ this will go much further than a fistful of Pesos. I can never understand why it is that guys claim they cannot get GFE up there because if you cannot get it there you will never get it anywhere, you might as well stay at home. I still keep in touch, by e-mail and Yahoo messenger with many girls from AC, many who have since moved on and some of these girls I met last year.

Ear Muff Diver
12-11-05, 19:59
Columpuss,Lets not rain on the parade of the guy,Whatever his reasons,There are fine dining options in AC,Yats inside Clark is one of the better restaurants in the whole country with a wine cellar consisting of over 30,000 bottles of wine worth over 1.5 million us dollars,Cottage Kitchen has the greatest creole food in the PI IMHO.Get the picture,Some Serniors like GE,Ilongo Boy,Dragon Slayer,Myself to name a few can appreciate a good meal,Different strokes for different folks.
I agree completely about the restaurants. Country Cottage is indeed a gem.. but only go when you are really hungry as they provide excellent yet large portions. Another gem is C's Italian Restaurant. Whilst not cheap ( be prepared to pay almost European prices ) the food is excellent, and is one of the better Italian places I have eaten at that reminds me of my time living in Italy !

Tasty1
12-12-05, 02:50
I agree with Junior. I get e-mails from many girls I banged for P4P in various countries. Treating them right (assuming they are giving money's worth) almost always works. I usually give them a short "foreplay" message to warm them up and get much in return. However it did not work in Singapore with a few Vietnamese girls I picked up over many months visiting there.

SexWithSmile
12-12-05, 07:03
No problem Colombus, I can be a good monger and I personally enjoy mostly threesomes (with 2 girls.....) - as I said, I am not looking for inspired conversations with the girls, hence my message for trying to share good food and drinks with another buddy before heading down to town, with plenty of energy to FFF. Pleasures can be combined - last time I was in Bangkok, I had a good lunch before heading to Eden. I've been to AC 3 times, but found limited possibilities where to eat, hence my message. Cheers and let's enjoy!

sexwithsmile

If you're a hardcore monger, AC is perfect. If not, save your money.

J Boy
12-12-05, 15:48
No problem Colombus, I can be a good monger and I personally enjoy mostly threesomes (with 2 girls.....) - as I said, I am not looking for inspired conversations with the girls, hence my message for trying to share good food and drinks with another buddy before heading down to town, with plenty of energy to FFF. Pleasures can be combined - last time I was in Bangkok, I had a good lunch before heading to Eden. I've been to AC 3 times, but found limited possibilities where to eat, hence my message. Cheers and let's enjoy!

I think you will enjoy Bourbon Street - between Mo's and Blue Nile. It is quiet, nicely decorated, good food and a nice combo after 8 or 9 pm. I like to take my BFs there before heading to the hotel.

Tooch
12-12-05, 22:39
re:
I was lucky enough to meet an ideal companion for my trip about an hour into AC. I barfined her immediately and kept her for the duration. This girl had a fabulous attitude about her job. Her job is to entertain and make my stay as enjoyable as possible. If I wanted to party - no problem. We can dance, barhop or whatever. However, if I need to wind down, she can be quiet, watch TV or basically folllow my lead. She also didn't have any of the bargirl habits of constantly trying to part you from your money. She didn't ask for presents and was quite helpful when it came to shopping or choosing a place to eat.

If you are interested in her details, PM me.

Please disregard. I should have asked her before posting that I would share her details.

Disaster53
12-14-05, 11:51
I've been coming here on this board for quite sometime now and I think this is the best of the net. I never travel anywhere without first consulting this board and thanks to it I enjoy many part of the world. So I decide to give something back. I apologise if the report is not full of girls but I tend to stay with the same girl if make me feel good. But let's start from the beginning:

I arrived in manila on the 19 of November and I stayed at the manilla mannor in malati. I have to say that malati seems the perfect place to stay if it's the first time in the philippines. It's central to all the monument and the big shopping centers (like robinson's and SM) and to the LA cafe' and Amazonia bar. I stayed in manila only a couple of days just to visit the site and then I went to angeles. I went with the flythebus, the trip was very conforteble and we arrived on time. In angeles I stayed at kokomos, I have to recomend the hotel to all of you. The rooms are big and clean and there is a computer in all the room with idsl, very good for the boring days in angeles. During the day the city is boring. Nothing to do, nowhere to go. I rented a motorbike for 450 a day just to see the surrounding. But even outside angeles there is not a great deal to do (If you do rent a bike make sure you wear an elmet and always carry your license with you, or the police will take the bike off you. I had to bribe a policeman 500 piso because I did not have the license with me.). Come 8 or 9 o'clock and the city comes alive. I've been in many places in the world but I've never seen a site like field avenue. It's fantastic and bring a tear to my eye just thinking of it. It's like I was dead and gone to heaven. Fist stop to boys night out. Small bar with about 10 girls dancing in skiny bikini and around 10 others on the ground entertaining the customers. I start chatting with Chris, 20 yrs, a cute ass and small tits but very alive. She let me kiss her, and explore her beautifull ass before she tell me that she is a cherry girl. I say that I do not belive her but she show me her id that conferm she is virgin. I do not go with virgin as I'm convinced that the first time should be something special and not done for money but for love. Call me sentimental but that's me! . So I left and went to others bar. I went to the DOLLHOUSE, and that is more my style. Around 30 to 40 girls dancing wearing thongs and about 20 or 30 sitting around. The music is loud and uptodate and the girls look fantastic. They all have numbers so it's easier to call a girl for a drink. After few minutes a girl cacht my eye and I ask her for a drink her name is maryjo and she is 18. Her smile could melt an isberg and her ass is perfect. Small breast like I like and definetly a 10. She doesn't speak a lot of english but she tell me that she has been there for a month. I decide to take her in my hotel and she is very happy about it, she say I was the first to barfine her. And judging by the way she was smiling and exited I belive her. In the hotel she did not disappoint. She was a bit shy at the beginning just sitting there not knowing what to do. I start with kissing just to relaxe her. Boy what a kisser she is! we must have kissed for about 20 minutes it was great. Beeing shy she would not remove her close unless you "help" her, but she doesn't not protest or say anything she just go along. Her breast are just perfect, with small niples, in a matter of minutes with just a bit of massage I could see that niple erecting majesticly. Fantastic. Once I remove her pantys I could see her stupend ass in all his glory. Soft at the touch but at the same time firm and smooth. One of the best ass I've ever seen. She did not complain when I put a finger up her bum. On the contrary she seems to enjoy it and relaxed her ass to facilitate my task. Her asshole was tight! her pussy was quite wet when I start fingering it. After about an hour of foreplay and more fingering of her ass and pussy I proceded to fuck her and she was very good at it. She stay for the night and of course we did it again in the morning. I did come back for the next three days as she was sooo good! . Everytime she was happy to see me and more relaxed in bed. She never ask for tips or anything (but I tiped her everytime) if you do go to the dollhouse her number is 901 (check her out and I'm sure you won't be disappointed). By the way her friend number 904 is not bed hider and there is another girl that I with I saw before her number is 247 and is a possibly an 11 (her ass is a blockbuster! ). Since I start folling in love with my girl I decide that I had to stop seeing her so I start going to other bars. I visited the little ones like dirty duck, treasure island, bananitas and voodoo but I did not find a great deal of girls worth barfine (if you really must there are 3 or 4 to choose from). La bamba is a different story. When I went in there was a girl sitted on a man's lap topless while he was liking her breast. The girls there seems to be very "open" to anything. Worth a look. Blue nile was a disappointment since the girl dance on the top floor and don't seem inteerested in nothing else. When the stop they just sit there and wait for the next round. And las vegas had the most ugly and uninterested girls of all angeles. But my next girl was in CHAMPAGNE. The most girl per sqare meter in all angeles. I sit down and I start to look around. A girl cach my eye and she see me. She is shy so her friend pull her along towords me and we start chatting. One named mary is 18 and the other the one I was looking at was 19 named janice. I offere them a drink and they sit next to me rubbing they small perfect tits on my body and when a good song start they start dancing for me only (occasionaly lapdancing on me! ) I'm in heaven! for about 20 minutes I try to make a choise as there are both 10's and both with ass to cry for. I even think to take both of them but as they were loughting at an american that did the same thing and then could not perform I decise not to (I did not want to risk it). So I went for the more live one mary. She did not disappoint. She speak good english so we chat for a bit and she doesn't rush you at all. Her ass is very firm and soft and her pussy is very tight. I stayed with her for 3 more days after that and on the last night I was with her she woke me up twice to have sex with her (this is what I call a christmas gift). Her number is 47 if you ever go in that bar look up for her or for her friend. It will always be in the back of my mind what if I had choose the other? Was she better? She seems more relaxed the other days that I went in the bar and everytime she spent time with me (she seems to be choosy on which man go and she did not like fat man or too young. She seems to like people like me in my 30's and not fat). On my return to manila I spent 3 days in the amazonia hotel. Very handy for girls. You just have to go downstars. I had a girl named jakie for only 1000p. Not bad but not worty more than that. And another mary. Big breast but nothing more. All in all manila was a dissappointment but angeles is top along with pattaya. Sorry if my post was long but I wanted to share it all we you guys!

Marco Pole
12-16-05, 04:42
Hey,

Anyone going to be in AC from Jan 10 - 19? Just spent the past seven months studying in Bangkok and have decided to do a stop over in P.I. on my way back to the states. It's my first time so I'm getting pretty fired up reading the reports here. If you want to grab a beer, PM me...be staying at the Orchid (old one) for at least the first couple days.

Also, I've been reading the boards and I don't see much info posted about flying into Clark airport. I will be catching a flight in from Singapore and was just curious if there was any advice about getting from the airport into town.

Thanks for the help....

MP

Candyman2005
12-16-05, 06:37
Hey,

Anyone going to be in AC from Jan 10 - 19? Just spent the past seven months studying in Bangkok and have decided to do a stop over in P.I. on my way back to the states. It's my first time so I'm getting pretty fired up reading the reports here. If you want to grab a beer, PM me...be staying at the Orchid (old one) for at least the first couple days.

Also, I've been reading the boards and I don't see much info posted about flying into Clark airport. I will be catching a flight in from Singapore and was just curious if there was any advice about getting from the airport into town.

Thanks for the help....

MPMP, flying into Clark is as easy as 1,2,3. The good thing is that you are a 15min ride from the famous district. The best option is to make a reservation for pickup through the Hotel you are staying in, have them send a driver to pick you up (he would normaly be holding up your name, easy to spot), if not there will be taxi's parked outside the airport, so you will not have a problem. I have been flying in and out of Clark since they opened and it is much better than making that trip from Manila to Angeles, unless you where planning on staying in the Manila area a few days. Hope I was of some help, enjoy your trip.

Ekspat
12-16-05, 08:42
I will be catching a flight in from Singapore and was just curious if there was any advice about getting from the airport into town.

Depends on time of your touch down. At night, so 9-10pm or later you can only choose a taxi, no other option. For 200peso.

At daytime you might leave the airport, turn the first road to your right and go to the main road. It's a 10minutes walk. Enter a jeepney for 9peso to the main gate. From there most hotels are in walking distance.

Cheers!

Bez Bezarra
12-16-05, 13:30
Hey 53!

That's a fantastic report.

Do you have any photos to share?

Sammon
12-16-05, 18:42
I flew to clark airport in november from Macau. Had some problems getting a taxi. There were no waiting taxis.
I talked to one of the policemen outside and asked him for a taxi. Although there was a line of people waiting for taxi's he got me a taxi which came there to drop people over the objections of the people waiting.
So it is better to pre arrange transportation from the Hotel you are staying.
They usually ask 500 Phi pesos. But you can negotiate it down to 300 pesos.
That is what I did on the way back.

Marco Pole
12-17-05, 05:05
Thanks guys. Talked with the Orchid hotel and they're going to send someone down to pick me up. I'll post some reports once I get there.

Peace

MP

Firedick
12-17-05, 05:45
..."Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then."

Jackson Brown

FD

Tasty1
12-17-05, 08:08
Really a well balanced and helpful report, especially for the first posting. I am heading there in four weeks and will have to read your post again just before I arrive there. Thanks.

Columpuss
12-17-05, 10:57
Sexwithsmile, Junior, Tooch

When I come to AC, I try to leave my heart behind and only do things to make my "little boy" happy. That doesn't mean that I wouldn't treat the girls decently. I think that is the utmost important rule when monger.
I usually try not to find out too much about their personal lives or visit their places for I know it only breaks my heart. Many do what they do because there are just no other means.

Disaster53
12-17-05, 18:28
Thank you guys for your approval, it means a lot to me since it was my first report.I will report more from now on since I travel twice a year around the world looking for pussy! I do not have any photo to share this time but for my next trips I will have a camera with me at all time.

RasSpewtin
12-18-05, 09:27
[QUOTE=Disaster53]I've been coming here on this board for quite sometime now and I think this is the best of the net. I never travel anywhere without first consulting this board and thanks to it I enjoy many part of the world. So I decide to give something back. I apologise if the report is not full of girls but I tend to stay with the same girl if make me feel good. But let's start from the beginning:
[QUOTE]

Disaster53:

This was a great report! But I found it a little hard hard to read, because there were no paragraphs. This is not a complaint by any means, but it really helps to make your posts more readable by starting a new paragraph whenever you start a new thought.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Cheeers!
Raz

RasSpewtin
12-18-05, 09:42
I am planning my first trip to Angeles City in Jan/Feb timeframe of 2006. I have read this forum in detail, on a daily basis, for a few months now.

I have gathered that the nighttime action is really everything in Angeles, and that the days can be very boring, unless you choose to spend them with a longtime honeyko. For myself, I like variety. When I visit Pattaya, I mix it up by going to the gym in the afternoon. I like variety, and I also like to keep up my stamina.

But I could not find any mention of a decent gym in any of the AC posts here. And I am not thinking about some little gym in a hotel with 2 bicycles and a couple of barbells, I am thinking about a gym with lots of free weights and cardio machines.

Hey guys, you may be laughing under your breath, but can anyone tell me if I can find a decent gym in Angeles City?

Thanks in advance;
Raz

Cebu Local
12-18-05, 13:52
I am planning my first trip to Angeles City in Jan/Feb timeframe of 2006. I have read this forum in detail, on a daily basis, for a few months now.

I have gathered that the nighttime action is really everything in Angeles, and that the days can be very boring, unless you choose to spend them with a longtime honeyko. For myself, I like variety. When I visit Pattaya, I mix it up by going to the gym in the afternoon. I like variety, and I also like to keep up my stamina.

But I could not find any mention of a decent gym in any of the AC posts here. And I am not thinking about some little gym in a hotel with 2 bicycles and a couple of barbells, I am thinking about a gym with lots of free weights and cardio machines.

Hey guys, you may be laughing under your breath, but can anyone tell me if I can find a decent gym in Angeles City?

Thanks in advance;
Raz
Holiday Inn Resort Clark???

SexWithSmile
12-19-05, 04:44
Good morning, gentlemen,

I tried to submit a report yesterday from the Oasis hotel in AC, but for an obscure reason it automatically logged me out upon submission - hope for better luck this time.

As a newbie to this forum, and French native speaker, I hope the distinguished senior members will look at this report with commiseration - I surely don't plan to compete on the field of bar hopping knowledge. But I just wanted to share my desperate quest in AC for The Perfect 3some. I am here for 4 days in AC before going back to Manila, and I hope to repeat some good 3some experience already enjoyed in Latin America.

For logistic purposes, may I recommend the Oasis hotel: it is more expensive than most other hotels, and you need to get a PHP 70 trike to get to the Fields, on the other hand it is quiet so you can sleep at night, it is set in lush gardens, and they have performed extensive renovation work on most of the rooms, the gigantic swimming pool and the pool bar. It still accomodates conventions of old ladies, but you won't see them when you come back with your BF's.

I have started my stay with a fine Italian dinner at C'Dining, which is relatively close to the real Italian experience, but still over-priced in my view.. actually you can just wait to go back to Manila if you want high class dining - COLOMBUS was right! Considering the cost, I saw no point in emulating one foreigner who brought her Filipina GF there, as she focused on the salad and their conversation was mute - better to enjoy a good book by yourself.

As said before, my purpose is to find The Perfect 3some (TP3). I define TP3 as being between 2 girls, not shy of their mutual bodies, who like to touch whathever skin comes under their hand or tong, and add their own vibes to the rythm. It has to be mutual fun, without being mechanical professionalism. They should not talk unnecessarily between themselves. Lesbian acting is of course a bonus, but not a necessity. This is of course a challenge to find.

The first night I went to Champagne and was assaulted by several waitresses. I told them whith a smile what I wanted, 2 volunteered, confirming to me that they were not shy. One looked more emancipated than the other. So I BF'ed them.

I wish the girls could keep their waitress dresses up to the hotel. Those mini-skirts and shoes are very sexy, and the shirts make a good job at squeezing the fat. So it is always a disappointment to see the girls dressed in regular clothes and systematically ugly shoes. One obviously over-indulged in eating too much rice, but in general they were a good 5.

It is obvious that these girls promised a lot to be BF'ed, but it turned out to be their first time, and hided their nervousness by talking a lot among themselves and sometimes going on meetings in the bathroom. They can't simply relax and see things happening. The one looking more emancipated just spread her legs and maintained the typical "not yet done?" look. Therefore it was preferrable that she just leaves, and I staid with rice-eater.

That one was good, shy but sweet as a mango, very caring and kissing, and a deliciously tight pussy who lubricated slowly but surely until reaching a perfectly satisfactory climax with the smooth whispering. Sometimes some love hips are better than a beauty queen. Her name is Katy.

I'll finish the report of my second night later.

Happy mongering,

SexWithSmile
12-19-05, 04:59
I am still wondering whether I'll find it here.

Night 2: trying first Camelot - for an obscure reason, it is full of customers. Some very ugly waitress tried to monopolize me by offering me a seat far from the action while there was a one available at the bar, to which I rushed. Music was the same old old stuff as 10 years ago, and the old bikini's matched the common ugliness of the dancers, who moved mechanically. Didn't finish my beer and decided to move.
Bananitas was not bad, good varied music, nice leather boots and decent girls in sexy yellow bikinis. One of them approached, and I tried to avoid her by saying what I want, a good TP3. Now she immediately brought her cousin, Japanese looking face. I repeated what I wanted, they made gestures that they are not shy in bed and will make me perfectly happy. They sounded more "serious" than last night.

Before bringing them to the hotel, I stopped at La Bamba - nice sexy bikinis and some good stuff there. I'll try maybe today.

In general, this was a decent 3some. Less shy, but still far from perfect. Those girls don't really know how to please - I find Thais more professional without showing it. OK, I had a night and morning session, but mood was generally passive from their part. We are talking about seriously uneducated girls here, so it is not too much surprising.

Try again tonight - I promise that when I reach the jackpot, I'll communicate data. If in the meantime anyone has a good number, I'll appreciate their help.

Patience is a virtue in the search for "Serious" girl-tasting..

Girlfinder
12-19-05, 16:15
One of them approached, and I tried to avoid her ....
Before bringing them to the hotel, ..
Thanks for good reports. But do you also say there are no stunners, or close to, in AC now ;\

SexWithSmile
12-20-05, 06:02
if you are just interested in success stories, you can pass this one. if you like to hear about what can go wrong, you'll find some pleasure in reading it to the end.

this time i went straight ahead for the blue nile executive - i had some good memories of it. i still find there the best atmosphere. it is classy - stunning decoration. bikinis and boots are sexy. music is modern and varied. it has an intimate atmosphere. girls are not pushy. they also have some dance shows under the close supervison of that hyper-energetic girl, older but with great body, and these shows are a marvel of rythm and co-ordination. prices are slightly higher than in other places, but the danger is that you spend high because atmosphere is so great - and what's the heck? just know it in advance and come prepared with a stuffed wallet!

first girl to introduce herself is charming and seems well-educated - not pushing for a drink. nice body and she quickly does some french kiss and dig my head in her baby tits. she is not stunner, but has a good body. maybe she can be the first of a tp3, but i doubt it.

now here comes the star of the show, may i introduce you to the black-clad tequila girl - those girls who are supposed to sell tequila shots. the best way to describe her cute naughty face is to visualize a teen whose life-time ambition is to act in xxx movies. or the little niece who'll take a sadistic pleasure to make her old uncle sweating until she can claim victory and tell to her friends that she saw him horney under his pants. this is the girl - sex drive is pouring out of the mouth and eyes. she seems a very good friend of the first one, and are fighting for which one can get the most kisses and touches of me and play among themselves. they are both happy i bf'ed them and we go for the disco (forgot the name but it's on the fields, i'll get it tonight).

the lights of the blue nile are deceptive - everything is deception is ac - so the first girl is again not a stunner on her face. the good thing is that both dress smartly, so it is not an issue.

they get very wild in the disco. it is one of those evenings where you wish you could be transposed with these 2 girls to a western disco - full of young guys in search of boring girls who come only for showing themselves and pretend to have fun in being stupidly drunk and talking among themselves. here you have the feeling to become the star of the show, sandwiched between 2 girls whose buts are moving at light speed. feel great right? now it's time for payback.

i strongly believe that the bars should stop serving adulterated alcool in their margaritas. the effect on the girls is not nice. the first one collapsed on the seat - tequila girl, who is much stronger, brought her to the restroom, then back. then we both keep dancing and leave the first one on the couch sleeping. she puked again on the floor. time to leave. fortunately the staff of the disco is very accomodating (try to do this in europe, and you'll see how fast you are all expelled).

tequila girl is just slightly drunk, and pretends to bring her friend to the hotel - although not my idea of a tp3, i accept. back to the hotel, tequila girl gets horney, but wants to negotiate price first - that does not stimulate me. i agree as she has that stunning face and baby body, then she starts her job - toooooo wild. then things start to become dangerous, she is playing with my general before putting it inside her without my raincoat. being too drunk, i enjoy for 1 minute, before i realise that i am making a big mistake here, pull out and rush to the bathroom for a thorough cleaning - what the hell is she thinking about? uneducated teen. now time for confession: she tells me her life, again deceptive: teen look, but 25 years old and 3 kids - no way anyone could imagine that. time for her to go, i should be able to get my satisfaction when the other girl wakes up.

first she does not stop snoaring (traveller tip: always have earplugs available next to your condoms). then, at the wake up, another nnniiiiicccee surprise: period time! of course, it is her first time. since her last delivery (another one with 3 kids, although you could never imagine that).

ok, time to stop the damage here. tonight will be quiet. then back to manila where i have an appointment with a safe value who has so far always introduced me to her friends - but always done separately.

life is never boring in ac.

SexWithSmile
12-20-05, 06:09
Girlfinder,

Although it is Chrismas time, I found same proportion of stunners-regulars-low levels (All things being relative) than the previous times. However, I believe that the probability of having good threesomes is higher with regulars than with beauty queens. If you come now you'll find your share of stunners, but there is an increased presence of Asian high rollers as well who will compete on the field of stunners.

Thanks for good reports. But do you also say there are no stunners, or close to, in AC now ;\

Columpuss
12-21-05, 10:36
Has anyone ever stayed at the Marlim Masion or the Century Hotel near Saver's mall? Appreciate any comments, thanks!

Sexwithsmile

I agree with you about the waitress or dancer uniforms. I'm usually turned on by them until the girls changed into street clothes. Well, can't have everything, I guess that's why there are many clothing stores on fields offering many things to those with such fetishes.

Ekspat
12-21-05, 11:09
Although it is Chrismas time, I found same proportion of stunners-regulars-low levels (All things being relative) than the previous times.

Since I'm arriving on 24th for xxxmas-pilgrimage.....
:-)

Merry Christmas!!
Cheers!

Tooch
12-23-05, 15:07
I really feel sorry for the girls who need to dance on Christmas. I have been emailing a few of my friends and many are feeling very lonely right now.

Mongers, be a sport and show some Christmas charity in honor of the season. Take that 20 bucks that you would usually pass on to charity in the West and barfine an extra girl for the hell of it!

I have been told that the really lucky girls get barfined and go to a party on the base. If any of you guys have a chance to allow one extra person to have a little normal fellowship - why not?

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!

Tooch

Wangho6969
12-23-05, 17:14
Hello everyone and Merry Christmas

I just returned from angeles city where I had an experience with an asian babe cam girl that I will catagorize as a mixed experience, both very positive and somewhat negative.

First let me say that I've been going to asia, both Thailand and the Philippines, since 1976. So suffice it to say that I'm no stranger to the pinay conn. Yet she somehow mannaged to extract approximately 2000p per day over a 2 week period, using economic dramas.

Normally I would have just politely sent her packing, but she was so sweet and at least an 8 in any book and to top it off she is the fuck of the century.

She also is a total spinner at 4'11'' and 88 lbs who squirts when she cums, and does so at least 7 to 10 times every time we have sex.

Now I'm not here to out this woman I just want to know if anyone has had a simmilar experience in angeles or is arranging one with an asian babe cam or chat hostess cam girl. If you have then please send me a pvt message to compare names.

Tasty1
12-24-05, 01:34
Has anyone BFined waitresses form any of the above hotels? You can PM me or post it here about youe experiences.

SexWithSmile
12-24-05, 06:57
So well, no perfect threesome in Angeles City.

Back to Manila, I found my 3 favorite girls from Angeles Cafe - they like to share, but don't stay together in the bed...

No trip back to AC before end of 2006 (I'll be in Latin America and Russia and Thailand in the meantime...). But I'll check regularly this Forum, so if everyone has found a Perfect Threesome, please POST your experience - I am sure many will be very interested!

Merry Christmas and BF those poor girls during that holy night.

Yella Man
12-30-05, 14:30
Holiday Inn Resort Clark???

Ras, Cebu Local

There are a couple of gyms in AC that will do ya fine. Just ask the reception desk at your hotel and they will get a trike to take you there. The one I went to didn't have any real cardio machines that you could run on, but had plenty of free weights. I got my work-out on just fine in AC.

Yella Man