PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Amavida
04-18-10, 13:59
Filipinos in general have a marvelous knack for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. It's amazing, this tendency to shoot themselves in the foot and to act against their own longer-term interests, yet I've observed it time and again. I can't explain it, and I doubt that anyone else can either, but it's one of the many reasons that this country will remained mired in poverty and third world status forever.

GEGE it's the family's. They suck the girl dry of money, then she starts borrowing money to feed _even_more_ demands for money. Downward spiral... never fails.

Every time I meet a guy hell bent on marrying an asian girl I tell them go get your self introduced to a beautiful daughter of a wealthy Taiwanese or Singaporean family. I firmly believe guy's are crazy to marry Filipino's - the family's will drag you down to their level - penniless.

AV

Amavida
04-18-10, 14:08
You can take the woman from the cesspool but you can't take the cesspool from the woman!
Some of you can disagree..but I am a FIRM believer...once a hooker, always a hooker. In this case she was young & inexperienced when I first met her & definetly not a hooker. So this is a step down the slippery slope for her.

You can marry her and give her a life of luxury, home, kids, etc....but you can bet your life that she has or will be sucking/fucking someone else behind your back!In the case of couples I have known where the Thai/Pinay was ex P4P, yes invariably this has been the case in my experience.

No matter how sexy, beautiful, how fuckable she is, no matter if she sucks you like no one has before....someone, somewhere, someplace is tired of her shit.That would be me :D

I have friends who married filippinas, koreans, thais, etc. who were fucking for money and these fools swear up and down that "their woman" does not do that any longer! If they only knew....Yep, seen it over & over.

AV

Gangles
04-18-10, 14:21
This characteristic that you have seen in pinays who act in the short term, and ignore the long term is a classic characteristic of teh hunter-gatherer culture. I have recognised it widely in the Philippines, despite the Spanish and American influences.

It is effectively impossible for a hunter-gatherer to amass wealth. They will always live in, or on the edge of, poverty.

Gangles.

WestCoast1
04-18-10, 17:47
This characteristic that you have seen in pinays who act in the short term, and ignore the long term is a classic characteristic of teh hunter-gatherer culture. I have recognised it widely in the Philippines, despite the Spanish and American influences.

It is effectively impossible for a hunter-gatherer to amass wealth. They will always live in, or on the edge of, poverty.

Gangles.Gents, I have to thumbs everything you are saying. Have been around SE Asia on/off for years. Something peculiar about filipines, no long-term sense. A friend of mine researches scamming and posts on another board. On that board they have a similar conclusion:

1. You can throw money repeatedly at a filipina, and shortly after it starts, her family will suck it out of her and pressure her to get more. Its rare that this does not happen there (once the money starts). This even includes after you marry her and move her to your country. It seems ingrained. Also it never ends. Even the family of well-off filipinas will eventually pressure her (after marriage) to get an allowance from the man.

2. You can give her family enough money each month to double their income. A year later, they have nothing more to show for it. No savings account. No larger home. No extra vehicle. Just more cell phones and an X-box (the money evaporates in the black-hole). If you again double their monthly income, a year later (again!) nothing will have changed. Not a single child will be given college tuition money.

3. Filipinas have turned to internet begging and scamming in a huge way (where other s.e. asia girls are not).

4. Once a puta (in any form -- bar girl, cam model, internet begging), once they get comfortable with it, they never stop. Bar girls especially have a problem -- a few months of dancing, up all night, loud music, and the province (or your home in Denmark) is sheer boredom. Many don't last there in the province, and go back to the bar. This means she's F-ing around behind your married back if you save her. As proof (to me) of this, I have a buddy who routinely pounds a filipina in Manila when he's in town. So what? She's married to a foreigner, thats what. But, former bargirl that the foreigner 'saved', had hundreds of men in the several years she was working LA Cafe. There is no way her husband can think he's as fun in the sack as what she experienced. She boffs my buddy for sheer joy (nothin more), and her hubby is the one who makes those claims about 'she'd never do that', blah blah.

Trying to help girls out of poverty in philipines. Learn the hard way.

GoodEnough
04-18-10, 19:35
GE it's the family's. They suck the girl dry of money, then she starts borrowing money to feed _even_more_ demands for money. Downward spiral... never fails.AV
Amavida, I used to think the same way, but I'm not sure this blanket explanation fits any more. I work with hundreds of Filipinos, and needless to say, they don't work in the bars, but I've observed the same thing in many cases. And these aren't folks who necessarily support their entire sprawling families either. Maybe it's the fact that salaries are so low, that it's not possible to amass any reserves, and all the resources available must be used just to survive each day.

I find that the inability and/or unwillingness to plan beyond the next minute extends to all facets of life, and not just money management. It's true in business practices as well. With all due respect to Gangles' "hunter-gatherer" explanation, I'm not sure that covers it either. This country has had centuries to evolve beyond the hunter-gatherer model, yet the behavior persists. In neighboring countries however--such as Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia--the behaviors are not the same or at least not as prevalent.

My own guess is that there's no easy explanation or maybe there's no explanation at all. Filipinos seem to live entirely in the present moment, which in some ways and from some perspectives is, I guess, a good thing in that they don't lose sleep fretting about the exigencies that might arise tomorrow.

GE

Red Kilt
04-19-10, 02:19
This is a very interesting discussion guys but why are we having it in the Photo Gallery??

I click on this link to see pics. Can we move it to the "General" Thread?

Amavida
04-19-10, 04:46
Amavida, I used to think the same way, but I'm not sure this blanket explanation fits any more. I work with hundreds of Filipinos, and needless to say, they don't work in the bars, but I've observed the same thing in many cases. And these aren't folks who necessarily support their entire sprawling families either. Maybe it's the fact that salaries are so low, that it's not possible to amass any reserves, and all the resources available must be used just to survive each day.

I find that the inability and/or unwillingness to plan beyond the next minute extends to all facets of life, and not just money management. It's true in business practices as well. With all due respect to Gangles' "hunter-gatherer" explanation, I'm not sure that covers it either. This country has had centuries to evolve beyond the hunter-gatherer model, yet the behavior persists. In neighboring countries however--such as Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia--the behaviors are not the same or at least not as prevalent.

My own guess is that there's no easy explanation or maybe there's no explanation at all. Filipinos seem to live entirely in the present moment, which in some ways and from some perspectives is, I guess, a good thing in that they don't lose sleep fretting about the exigencies that might arise tomorrow.

GEAll good points GE. lets take it to another forum now, they strokers are feeling deprived of new material ;)

AV

Ploughman
04-19-10, 08:05
I've seen a couple of cases where the girl dropped out of a relationship with a foreigner and married a Filipino guy, even against the wishes of the family. In Thailand the girl could have a Thai boyfriend back home or even be married but still be working the bars in Pattaya, as it's just assumed that any contact with a farang is money-motivated. That bit of culture is hard for westerners to relate to, but Thais are generally better at not falling in love.

Since this is the photo gallery, from 2004 here's a moldy oldie with Mirafel from Angeles. Great performer the first time, but she later met a Wall Street guy who just totally spoiled her rotten (even taking her to other countries) but was really only in it for companionship. She was left working the bars and having to go back to the "cheap Charlies" with a ruined attitude.

Cbear13
04-19-10, 16:18
I was in Bacolod. Signed in my DIA account to check for local talent

Started talking to this 5'-2" cutie. 3 minutes later-I had a txt from her-asking me if she can come to hotel to visit me.

I gladly accepted her request. 10 minutes later knock on the door. And 15 minutes later she was sitting on the bed naked.

I am in Love- In love with Philippines.Not to sound stupid or anything. But i am going on my fourth trip to the phils next month. What is a DIA account if you don't mind me asking.

Cunning Stunt
04-19-10, 22:27
Not to sound stupid or anything...

Afraid you have failed miserably on this point as this is the Photo Gallery and you should have asked this question on the Chat Rooms & Pen Pals thread where the very same question has been asked about a squillion times.

Here's a lass who has mastered the arcane and difficult skill of bringing herself off whilst making small talk to one of her distant foreign BF cash cows. Filipinas have honed this talent to a fine art. Next time you are chatting to your Pinay GF, and she sounds so ecstatically happy, its not always because she is talking to you;).

WestCoast1
04-20-10, 01:06
Not to sound stupid or anything. But i am going on my fourth trip to the phils next month. What is a DIA account if you don't mind me asking.Date In Asia website, for meeting people. Google it. Can't tell you how many philipinas I've chatted in YM with, who I met on DIA, who don't know what DIA stands for. Have to spell it out for them.

Chuday
04-20-10, 03:20
cbear,

DIA is dateinasia dot com.

Not to sound stupid or anything. But i am going on my fourth trip to the phils next month. What is a DIA account if you don't mind me asking.

Nvslim
04-20-10, 08:36
squillion

How many is that?

I remember at the beginning of the Iraq war, President Bush was briefed that three Brazilians had been killed and he started crying.

After a few minutes, he looked up and asked how many a Brazilian was.

Slim

Liondale
04-20-10, 08:41
How many is that?

I remember at the beginning of the Iraq war, President Bush was briefed that three Brazilians had been killed and he started crying.

After a few minutes, he looked up and asked how many a Brazilian was.

Slim

Whuaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!
That is one of the funniest jokes I have heard in a long time!!! :D

Filipino
04-21-10, 08:38
Some pictures from my Dec/Jan trip.

Filipino
04-21-10, 08:42
Some more pictures from my Dec/Jan trip.

Member #4160
04-23-10, 16:35
Testing the photo upload.

Mayntain
04-24-10, 00:24
Some more pictures from my Dec/Jan trip.
Leslie has a bf thats sends her upwards of P30,000 per month and think shes a good girl and in school. But shes a party girl and love to go to mango discos and pick up dates! Louise is cute,but I know her as Rose and shes been known to dabble in shabu so keep an eye on your valuables! They both used to work at Hot Rods on mango sq area.

Filipino
04-24-10, 02:10
Leslie has a bf thats sends her upwards of P30,000 per month and think shes a good girl and in school. But shes a party girl and love to go to mango discos and pick up dates! Louise is cute,but I know her as Rose and shes been known to dabble in shabu so keep an eye on your valuables! They both used to work at Hot Rods on mango sq area.I knew about Leslie and her bf. The day I met her at Hot Rod in December, she told us she was all excited because her bf was coming. I was island hopping in the PI for 7 weeks and didn't hook up with either of them until after the new year.

The first night I had Leslie. I called her up and she met me at my hotel. After we had some fun, we went to Club Juliana in Mango Square to get some drinks and hang out with her friends who also worked at Hot Rod. That's where I met Louise. After a couple drinks, Leslie and Louise started some DFK action. Later that night, I asked Leslie if she was down for a threesome. She said yes and to pick one of her friends so I did. We were at Club Juliana until sunrise.

The next night, I met up with Leslie and Louise. We were all supposed to have fun that night but Leslie had to go take care of her kid so I just had Louise by herself. Comparing the two, Leslie was wild in bed. Louise was more soft and sensual.

It wasn't until the third night that I had them both at the same time. The three of us did shots of Cuervo and drank about 3/4 of a bottle before we started the main event. Oh, and I always made sure to lock all my stuff up the whole time I was in the PI - Kensington laptop lock, PacSafe bag lock for my camera bag, etc.

Member #4160
04-25-10, 06:56
Marilyn #3552.

Nice small brown fucking machine .

Member #4160
04-25-10, 06:59
More Marilyn

Member #4160
04-25-10, 07:02
More Marilyn 3

Member #4160
04-25-10, 07:04
More Marilyn 4

Member #4160
04-25-10, 07:07
More Marilyn 5

Member #4160
04-25-10, 07:09
More Marilyn 6

Member #4160
04-25-10, 07:11
More Marilyn 7

Member #4160
04-25-10, 07:13
More Marilyn 8

Member #4160
04-25-10, 07:16
More Marilyn 9

Member #4160
04-25-10, 07:21
More Marilyn 10

Member #4160
04-25-10, 07:23
More Marilyn 11

Member #4160
04-25-10, 07:24
More Marilyn 12

Enough for now

Vittu
04-25-10, 13:28
matkailu avartaa! (travel widens horizons, in Finnish)

Member #4160
04-25-10, 13:45
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was not written in English[/u]. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation. Thanks!

Mackin
04-25-10, 19:18
Great tits and really outstanding nipples on your friend. Some of the best I have seen. Appreciate your photos. Keep up the good work. Plan a trip to the area in Sept. so it gives me thoughts of what to look forward too.
Just one question, are you the barber?? lol.

Matius
04-27-10, 01:46
My buddy Billy writes periodic bar hop reports and posts them on various forums, he sent me his copy and permission to reproduce the reports here, hope you like them. Matius

It’s been too long and I have been promising to get back to my Bar Hopping ways. Alas working, keeping up with the house, pursuing some golfing and hosting buddies visiting from the states the reports have been few and far between. So I decided to try something new. Instead of my expansive 10 bar – bar hop reports, of the past I want to try to consistently write a report on one or two bars, focusing on the details of that particular venue. It may encompass my impressions after a single visit, or be a composite of 2 or more visits over a couple of days. Either way, hopefully I can do them justice and give guys an idea of how things are “On Ground”.

My first bar will be “One Eyed Wench” -- Firstly, let me say that One Eyed Wench (OEW) has some of the best Door Girls in all of Angeles City. They may not be THE HOTTEST LOOKING but they are all attractive, engaging, playful, they have great attitudes and friendly. They are always dancing, interacting with guys passing on the street. They seem to be having fun at their jobs; Not the routine “Sir, One Eyed Wench, Sir!” I’ll single out Meloni and Melanie. Both girls started out at Angel Witch some time ago before OEW opened. Many long time visitors may remember Melanie as one of the cute little rose vendors pestering you to buy a rose for “ur gurl” which she did for many years before turning 18 and going to work in Angel Witch sometime last year.

The girls at OEW, door girls in particular work as dancers in the early part of the day. In fact, “The Mels” are usually part of OEW’s Spotlight Dance Crew that are sent out to the Manic Monday Events. In fact, OEW host this week’s Manic Monday event – You should stop out and see “The Mels”. They Danced together at the first event at Dirty Duck and then again this week at Treasure Island. They are both sexy and fun as dancers as they are as door girls. They were joined by Nisa and other wenches. Many guys know Nisa she is super sexy and one of the best dancers in all of AC. Now that she and little sister are working together at OEW the dance floor can get VERY VERY hot in a moment’s notice. The girls at OEW are a unique mixed of Angeles City veterans and some new, fresh gals right from the province with “mud still packed between the toes!”

OEW wench has maximized the space they have as well as any bar in AC. Those that remember Tender Touch remember it as cramped but somehow, even the physical space is not different, OEW has greatly improved the layout & design in such a way its seems so much bigger. Unavoidable is the Long, long, long narrow hallway leading to the bar. No amount of mirrors and lighting can change this, I half feeling as if I’m spelunking each time I enter the bar. Once inside though, if you’ll pardon the pun, you find a veritable “Treasure Chest” of cool design elements, in keeping with the “Pirate Theme” -- Rum Barrel Tables and Bar Stools – Coppersmith’s slats and iron bands wainscoting throughout the bar – Swords, Muskets, Hooks and Treasure Maps adorn the walls. The look is “upscale” without being “Posh.”

The managers and staff at OEW are top notch. They have some of the best Bar Tenders in Angeles City waitresses are very attentive. I never have to wait or go looking for a waitress when I want to order a drink for myself or a drink for a lady. While in recently a gentleman offered the dancers on stage that he would buy Lady Drinks for the first 10 girls who would open their “Treasure Chests” five or six randy gals had the tops off in a heartbeat some of the girls were a little shy and took a minute or two to get the last four – Fun none the less!

I’m most impressed with the dancers. Often, the energy level is off the chart when dancing, rarely standing still or doing the “AC Shuffle” I think OEW also has one the best Pool Table in AC. Very popular table usually in use in the evening and often early in the day as well. You always find a very eclectic group of patrons in OEW, some tourist, some locals, ex-pats and even a fair number or Perimeter Road regulars make their way down to Fields Ave to visit OEW as their “Happy Hour” prices are cheaper than some on Perimeter Road. Whether you come to watch girls, play pool, or drink on the cheap One Eyed Wench has much to offer

Matius
04-27-10, 01:50
Continued pictures of One Eyed Wench

Boricua
04-27-10, 16:21
More Marilyn 12

Enough for nowNice tits!

Beautiful skin color

Surfer
04-27-10, 18:54
Reading this report makes One Eyed Wench sound like the best bar in AC. I only went there once , soon after they opened under that name, and it was deadsville. No interaction between dancers and customers like downstairs at Treasure Island. Looks like it has improved a bit if pictures are to be believed. Love the name and sign.

Matius
04-28-10, 02:53
Reading this report makes One Eyed Wench sound like the best bar in AC. I only went there once , soon after they opened under that name, and it was deadsville. No interaction between dancers and customers like downstairs at Treasure Island. Looks like it has improved a bit if pictures are to be believed. Love the name and sign.One thing about Billy is that he is biased, he loves all the bars. I will post future reports by him on other bars and you will see he does point out the best aspects of the establishment. Your comments are also correct about the bar early on, I think it has matured and it has a good reputation on the strip.

As the main Angeles thread is now consumed in a rather lengthy discussion on what the white stuff is that comes out of girl's pussy, thought the rest of us might like to actually talk about what there is in Angeles.

Brit77
04-28-10, 13:32
More Marilyn 12

Enough for nowVery nice pics.

MauiDude
04-30-10, 05:29
One thing about Billy is that he is biased, he loves all the bars. I will post future reports by him on other bars and you will see he does point out the best aspects of the establishment. Your comments are also correct about the bar early on, I think it has matured and it has a good reputation on the strip.

As the main Angeles thread is now consumed in a rather lengthy discussion on what the white stuff is that comes out of girl's pussy, thought the rest of us might like to actually talk about what there is in Angeles.and the photo thread is not always showing photos?

You are correct we all get off track sometimes?

Member #3438
04-30-10, 06:44
Marilyn #3552.

Nice small brown fucking machine .Nice Pics. I am so looking forward to my first visit this July.

Member #3438
04-30-10, 06:53
In the spirit of giving back, here are 2 girls found at LA Cafe in February. The one in the last photo is a waitress there. The first one shows up in packs with other girls sometimes, usually late.Sweet Pictures.

Member #3438
04-30-10, 07:11
Linked with report at http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=983200&postcount=4768.She is a hottie.

Matius
04-30-10, 12:44
Please see the following post by my friend Billy on Eruption Bar, hope you enjoy it:

Well guys, as promised I’m trying to keep my promise by keeping up with my NEW style of Bar Hop report, focusing on a single bar and reporting on it in more detail. Now that I have finished my position at Lollipop & Treasure Island Bars, I hope to begin to get back to my Bar Hopping ways and enjoy the scene a little bit more often. Now that I have given myself a little room to operate I also decided it was about time to settle in with the NEW Honeyko. Those may remember my dalliance with Jella. Although we had been on and off a bit here and there, I guess she has my heart, is under my skin, or whatever clinical or dermatological phrase might best apply. Even though Cooper is still renting a room from me, and the fact my modest house only has one CR; I still asked Jella to move in with me, and she did -- Like the old TV commercial use to say: "Hey, there’s always room for Jell-a."

Those of you who follow my hop reports have long known I have been a fan of Perimeter Road bars, and when I went to work on Fields Ave I hardly had the time to visit my favorite old haunts, and see what’s been going on in my absence. One of my Perimeter Road favorites was always Eruption Bar. Eruption Bar is larger than many Fields Avenue bars, however it's a little off the beating path, located on a little side street off Perimeter Road, behind Dr. Holmes Bar, just across the road from Bambinos Restaurant.

Eruption Bar opens at 3PM and is open until 1AM. Like many Perimeter Bars they feature extremely in expensive bar drinks for both Customers (60P) and Lady Drinks (110p). I really like the physical layout of Eruptions. This is not some small Perimeter Road bar. Eruption Bar is larger than many of popular Fields Ave bars. The stage is HUGE and let me tell you brothers... They need it. There are nearly 200 girls in Eruption Bar at the moment. I mean really a FUCKING Lot of girls! The stage itself is a large U shaped stage. There is typical "perverts row" bar seating all around the stage. Each side of the stage has another elevated circle stage with a pole, you’ll usually find 3-4 Eruption cuties dancing in the circles jockeying for "Pole Position."

On either side of the stage as you face it there are extremely large booths. The sightline from the booths are OK, but less than ideal for scooping the action, particularly during the many show/events that Eruption Bar hosts. What the booth are perfect for are groups of folks that want to party together and be comfortable doing so. Those that remember back Eruption Bar was where me and my friends chose to party this past New Years Eve. It was the perfect venue. The booths are also great for 2-3 guys to sit and drink with a couple of gals each. And at their Lady Drink prices you can easily afford to table 2 or 3 girls without fear of going broke. On the subject of Double Lady Drinks I have mixed feelings... Firstly, single or double I will not by a NON-Alcoholic drink, no ice tea, no mango juice, never a 200-300 peso Gatorade. I will buy a bottle of SML Double Lady Drink, but I ask the gal drinks it in a glass with ice, as I do… In my experience this yields more total sit time than a single rum coke or gin tonic. Now, if I don’t know the girl yet or feel vague about our chemistry I’ll order her a single 1st and then if all's good, move to a double. Especially now with the NEW Honeyko, I'm not about the EWR or interview. So I'm usually content to buy drinks for gals I know and enjoy their company.

Back to bar design, I think the best stage views are from the large “Pub Height Tables” and comfortable stools facing the stage. In fact with the number of girls packed in Eruption Bar these table often become mini stages themselves. When I was in prepping this report on one occasion each of the table had 1 or 2 dancing atop, a very pleasurable sight to see. Imagine, A huge stage filled with gals and then every table you look around you, including yours with a dancer or two on top. Just glance up! In the back of the bar you'll find what is likely one of the nicest CRs in Angeles City. Guys you know. You are in a third world country, one day, when you least expect it, THE DROP with hit you. I have certain comfort in knowing that if it does come today, there is somewhere non-disgusting to do whatever business needs to be done! Further, the CR always has hand soap, towels and rubbing alcohol for your hands. So clean, so simple, why can't every bar in AC manage this oh so simple formula? Eruption Bar, we recognize this happens because the management makes sure the CR is cleaned and stocked, it no accident – AND THANK YOU FOR THAT!

Though I have a custom pool cue, I'm no Minnesota Fats, However Eruption does feature two very good pool tables. There always seems to be several very talented players waiting for their shot to shoot! The bar host pool leagues several times a week. I can't think of a better venue for the dual purpose pleasure of shooting a game of eight ball and getting your jollies watch many fine looking dancers strut their stuff on stage and the tables all around you! Did I mention that this bar has a lot of fucking girls working here???? Another nice feature of the pool area is the many and varied photos from Clark Air Base back in the day, and most interesting photos of Mt. Pinatubo as she was blow her chunks into the sky. My understanding of the history of Eruption Bar is that in fact occupies a building that was left derelict by Mt. Pinatubo. Only fitting that the bar takes its theme from that tragic event. If you can tear your eyes away from the MANY, MANY fucking girls packed into Eruption Bar take a few minute to check out Eruption Bar's Mini Eruption Museum. The photos are great and very beautiful in a scary, creepy, kind of way. There a couple of big comfortable booths in the pool room as well. A quieter space to chat up a lady or sit with friends and drink. The pool room is also accessible from Dr. Holmes Bar. Even though the pool area offers nice sight line into the main bar and stage, it remains somewhat quieter and more placid the main room.

Eruption Bar is part of the Perimeter Road Group that programs several weekly events, "Monday Madness," "Wednesday Bash" and "Saturday Night Fever" -- The others bars in the marketing group are: Foxy, Club Stampede, Dr. Holmes Bar, Shooterz and Emotions. The weekly events are extremely popular, in particular with local ex-pats. When you attend these events you'll see familiar faces at the events each week. The shows in my mind are a smidge better than the Doghouse, WOW Wednesday, Manic Monday events. They seem to be better organized, and the show itself is much more entertaining. There is a consistency in the performances, you can see the girls rehearse and the choreography, and costumes are very professional, the girls seem to really enjoy their performance. Not knocking the Doghouse events, God knows, I was a big part of them the past several months, however, the shows are more consistent and of slightly better quality. I particularly enjoyed Monday Madness show at Eruption this week, The Eruption Bar Spotlight Dancer performed an awesome routine, fronted by Paula, who is certainly one of the best dancers in all of Angeles City. Eruption Bar, and the entire Perimeter Road Group has their heart in the right place as well, No Grinch's here Eruption Bar gives back to the community. The entire group supports The RSL Children's Charity with proceeds from their events, further Eruption Bar donates to the charity every time a customer Throws Ping Pong Balls, Rings the Bell or buys Logo Merchandise. That's nice isn't it?

Well, the bottom line... What most guys want to know... What about the girls???? Well, dudes... It's all about the girls, and man let me tell you Eruption Bar has a SHITLOAD of girls, nearly 200, I know I’m repeating myself but OMG! It’s a freaking lot of ladies in this bar. There is something for every taste, SPINNERS, Eruption Bar Has 'Em! CHERRY GIRLS Eruption Bar Has 'Em! TALL GIRLS Eruption Bar Has 'Em! Jollibee’s Eruption Bar Has 'Em! LESIBIANS Eruption Bar Has 'Em! PREGOS Eruption Bar Has 'Em! (Oh but it's the owners wife so maybe stay away from her you sickos!) Bottom line, like a mega car dealership back home, Eruption Bar Has An Ass For Every Seat!

Matius
04-30-10, 12:48
Additional pictures

Mick888
04-30-10, 16:46
9k.... Man I'd crawl over 5 miles of broken glass to snif the tuk seat she sat on. Great picture, thanks.

Member #2041
04-30-10, 17:26
9k.... Man I'd crawl over 5 miles of broken glass to snif the tuk seat she sat on. Great picture, thanks.
Wouldn't you rather just pay $30-40 to fuck her?

Mick888
04-30-10, 18:19
Wouldn't you rather just pay $30-40 to fuck her?
Having surgery for cancer and needing 5 to 6 weeks of radiation comming up and a $35,000 bill which I'll have to pay up to $7500 of it, I think the broken glass will be easier. But you make a good point. Thanks

Surfer
04-30-10, 20:11
i recently visited eruptions on a slow day elsewhere but it was hopping. loads of girls as billy notes (i'm told they are building up dancers to shift to another new bar owned by same group -forbidden city i think). fun, lively, atmosphere. i actually dont think the pictures do justice to the quality of dancers there (no offense intended as the contribution is appreciated).

one picture (9f) i really love because it shows what i had been telling people about (the sign promising a donation of 20% to charity "from each [CodeWord103] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord103) you give our girls"). i laughed so hard about that when i saw it but was disappointed to learn eruptions "[CodeWord103] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord103)" is a bunch of golden pingpong balls that descend from the ceiling ( rather than the opportunity to give back all the san miguel you've downed over the body of a dancer) lol

WestCoast1
05-01-10, 03:16
LA Cafe, LT. Said she's from Laguna, comes to Manila once and twice a month to help with her tuition. Shy on the first pop, not at all shy on the morning pop (liked dfk). Left just after 9am.

WestCoast1
05-01-10, 16:55
Lovely smile. Sweet girl after she warmed up, bubbly. This taken just before she departed the following morning. She had a friend in the bar, I bought them a san mig and we talked for a while before heading out. They are both sweeties. LT 1.5, no tip reqeust. No holes barred, gfe, balked at nothing. Not a spinner, curvier. Would like to see her again but I forgot to ask her #.

NoCBJ4Me
05-05-10, 16:00
LA Cafe, LT. Said she's from Laguna, comes to Manila once and twice a month to help with her tuition. Shy on the first pop, not at all shy on the morning pop (liked dfk). Left just after 9am.
Nice one Westcoast1! Any more pics of Boobage?

Matius
05-06-10, 01:06
Copied with the permission of Billy:

Well it was a Monday, Doghouse Group had already cancelled the Manic Monday Party scheduled for La Bamba – Perhaps Hollywood was feeling the heat after the AsiaBarHop.com Pool Party At The Lewis Grand Hotel and the subsequent hatchet job “Investigative” report airing on GMA Channel 7 the following day. What wasn’t canceled was the Perimeter Road Groups Monday Madness Party hosted at Shooterz. Perfect opportunity to enjoy a party and catch up with what’s going on in Shooterz as it has been a while since I popped in.

Well, My general impressions of the bar haven’t changed a great deal. Shooterz is a big open space high blacked out ceilings. It has the industrial feel of an L.A. Style warehouse club or rave locale. As you enter there is a diagonal wall to your left leading to a staircase, and girls “stay-in” – A Stairway To Heaven if you’ll pardon the pun!.
To the right is a long row of extremely comfortable booths. The booths are finished in a red, suede like material. It looks plush but is likely also very easy to clean. Directly opposite the booths lays the stage. It is a wide expanse suitable for 18-20 dancers abreast (Love the puns!) The center stage has a circular kick out where 2-3 dancers can spotlight dance. Between the elevated booths and the stage are seven or eight large “pub height” tables that seat 6 or 7 easily around them and offer the optimal viewing to the stage, as the booths may be a tad too far away from the stage, at least for my old eyes. The stools around these center tables are made of the lightweight, yet extremely durable fiberglass. They are comfortable and much easier to move then many of the bar stools that are either top heavy or have the wide metal bases that many Filipinas can’t hardly budge when they wish to move them. The stage offers a “perverts row” as well, simple tile covered bar/table area for your drinks or dancers to stand and cavort upon. The same style fiberglass stools in front for sitting! If there is a criticism at all it may be that I really don’t feel that Shooterz has a theme. But hell, it’s comfortable, what more do you need?

In the rear of the bar to the right side you’ll find the bar, DJ booth, and CRs. The bar area is spacious and wide open. Many fields bars have small tight nooks, that is not the case here. Plenty of storage room and room for three or four bartenders to effectively make drinks. Why is this important. How often do you get angry with a waitress why does it take so long to get a drink – Well, in many bars it’s not a bad waitress rather a bar with many customers and a small bar, think Treasure Island. One bartender and cashier behind the bar, put 20-30 guests in the bar and you get waitresses stacked up waiting drink orders. It’s nothing against Treasure Island I love it there, merely giving the example. If the bar area can accommodate 3-4 bartenders service is generally faster and more efficient! Ian, the owner demonstrated a neat trick too. The glassware racks over the bar offer a quick gauge barometer – He knows exactly how many racks of Lady Drink Glassware the rack accommodates. He can in a quick glance look and see how many LDs have been sold, in this case during the Monday Madness Party. He was happy!

To the left in the rear is the DJ desk and area they use for staging food and meals during parties and events. To the far rear are the CRs. The men’s room was a little tight placement of the urinals, but the commode area offered a door for privacy, and plenty of toilet tissue, important for emergency moments in AC. The CR was very clean with bar soap and a clean towel. It was also void of dancers every time I have used the CR on this visit and others. Some guys don’t mind but personally I prefer not to be flanked by dancers in the men’s room when I want to take a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140). I’m shy that way!

I won’t spend time talking about the Monday Madness Show – Beyond it was a good sexy show. Josie from Foxy Bar Was great, the gals from both Emotions and Eruptions were noteworthy, but all the girls from all the bars did a great job. However, I want to single out the Shooterz Angels Dancers. Even though a number of the girls have returned to the Province for voting the remaining crew was TIGHT. The choreography with top notch and the girls executed the dance steps with precision. They put on a great show – Showcasing 3 or 4 unique dance numbers during the show. Bravo! And besides that – They’re fucking HOT looking too! The bar also features “Spotlight Dancers” like LynLyn I spent some time chatting with. She is a little bit shy, but lovely, and VERY, VERY Beautiful! The regular dancers looked fine to me but Ian says many of his stunners took leave to go home and vote, and urged me to return next week for even a better eyeful. I might just have to do that! Shooterz also has good mamasans. They have a sweetheart mami that use to be at Shady Lady back when it was a favorite bar of mine. My understanding is Mami Rose who was for years at Rhapsody joined the Shooterz staff. Most of all Shooterz is the home of Mami Joy, IMHO the absolute HOTEST mamasan in all of AC. No matter how much I beg or grovel she still won’t bar fine with me! Laglag brip!

As any bar the true ambassador of the bar is the waitress. I have NEVER had a bad waitress experience in the bar. The waitresses are professional and efficient, seamless I would say and in this town that stands out. I did not catch my waitress’ name but she was very attentive. Sometimes in events like Monday Madness Parties waitresses can get lax as they are handing out drinks open bar style. Yet from my observations and talking with other guests everyone was happy with his or her waitress. What also worth talking about is the Shooterz pricing. Happy Hour prices are only 50 Peso for a local drink and 125 Peso for a Lady Drink. Regular drink prices are 85 Peso for local and 150 Peso for Lady Drinks. Shooterz also offers discounts for board members – Support The bars that support the board!!!

Again – The bottom line is the Girls – Girls – Girls!!! Frankly speaking Shooterz has them. There are quite a few gals working here. There are many categories be it regular dancers, Spot Light dancers or even Shooterz Angels – Regardless there are no tiered EWR pricing here – All gals are 1500 peso. In fact, Shooterz has girls of all shapes and sizes. So, I’ll let the photos speak for themselves! So here are the Shooterz Girls – Girls – Girls !!!

Matius
05-06-10, 01:08
More Pics:

WestCoast1
05-06-10, 01:38
Nice one Westcoast1! Any more pics of Boobage?Who am I to deprive NoCBJ4Me? She is incredibly cute. 5' - 5'1"-ish, about 110lbs. Had a bit if glitter in her hair and on her eyelids. Talkative in the bar, but kind of serious chat, didn't smile a lot then (her friend did). I would get a wisp of this cute smile from her, and I wanted to see more of it. My humor did not work then. The next morning she was not in a hurry to leave, and did not initiate the session (like a lot of girls do to get out of there). She got a quick shower and we layed in bed and talked some more, she spoke of her mom and brother in Laguna, thats when she lit up and got happy and animated. I like that, a connection, a happy woman. I initiated the session and she was very receptive and played hard. Another shower an hour later and I was walking her down to the lobby catch a taxi.

Buko Max
05-09-10, 14:01
The elections are upon us.
I feel the winds of change......

Not

Don Chorizo
05-12-10, 07:15
Back in Manila after spending most of March and April in Hong Kong and Macau.

But not for long, leaving Dubai soon.

I needed a change from Angeles and LA cafe.

Truly a pro who enjoys her work.

PolyOrchid
05-12-10, 08:42
I'm a fan of DIA. It's been a goldmine to me. Of course, you'll encounter a good bit of dross in the process but, believe me, if you work it consistently, you'll find some great women there.

I met this sweet 22 year-old a couple months back. She contacted me and said she'd be spending a few weeks in Cebu and very bluntly asked if I'd be interested in ****ing her.

Well, I thought about it for 69 milliseconds and decided it would be a very christian act to give in this case.

We carried on for six weeks until I moved to Davao recently. I am only her third guy (1 pinoy, one other yank), she says, and I truly believe. She not only gave me a handmaiden's holiday the whole time but also became a good friend. We ended up spending quite a lot of social time together.

She's a college student, home for the break. She never once asked for a peso and usually refused quite adamantly when I gave her anything. She's a truly sweet girl and will make some man a great wife.

Since she's not in the game, I will not be showing her face.

I have another very professional 33 year-old Manila businesswoman I've been chatting with for a few months. We've become quite close. When I told her last week I'd be coming to Manila for a Petanque tournament, she 'politely' asked if I'd "mmm, you know, stop by and, you know....". These were her exact words.

God bless DIA.

Mjolnir 213
05-12-10, 19:09
Back in Manila after spending most of March and April in Hong Kong and Macau.

But not for long, leaving Dubai soon.

Truly a pro who enjoys her work.

I am sure she will get a very warm welcome from many of us in Dubai.

:)

WB

WestCoast1
05-17-10, 07:02
A bar girl that kind of turned into a gf back then. From about 2 years ago, meet Ruby. One of the skinniest women on earth. More later on her.

WestCoast1
05-18-10, 20:15
Ruby (aka Joy), posted below, former Gpoint and LAC gal. We grew kinda close after a while and she would just come to my hotel for days on end. I posted about her at http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1020536&postcount=98. Skinniest filipina I've had; 4' 11" and 75lbs. I have a small hand, and her entire ass can fit in one of my hands from thumb tip to small fingertip when I spread my hand out. Incredibly skinny waist, and a nice rack to boot. No holes barred and loved the camera. After our first few p4p sessions, she stayed 3 nights once, leaving only to go home in the early afternoon and return late afternoon. She only asked taxi money after that. Over time she did that a lot. Mon-Wed with me, Thursday-Fri who knows, and back with me on Sat-Sun. No money requests other than daily taxi home (I paid for everything while she was with me). She owned 2 pair of jeans, 2 tops, 1 pair flipflops when we met (I knew that cuz thats all she ever wore). I'd buy her a pair of jeans here (p600), flip-flops there (p60 downstairs Robinson's Malate). Top (p270). T-shirts. One day as we were shopping in the mall she found a t-shirt for her friend's daughter, age 9, p40, it looked like it was for a typical 7-year-old. She bought it with her own money, then asked me if I would pay for another similar t-shirt. Sure why not, I assumed she was buying another one for the daughter. She was a power shopper and would shop for hours to save p20. In fact most days she loved dragging me to Robinsons, holding my hand, and walking every floor, even if we didnt buy anything. Getting an iced drink in Starbucks and walking the mall after lunch was her thang. Later when we left my place for the evening to go out, she was wearing that new t-shirt I bought (an indication of her dainty size).

I miss the good old days (freebs). She's returned to the province to be with her son (which she failed to mention when we were together) about 8 months ago, has not returned.

Amavida
05-25-10, 14:19
Ruby (aka Joy), posted below, former Gpoint and LAC gal. We grew kinda close after a while and she would just come to my hotel for days on end.
I miss the good old days (freebs). She's returned to the province to be with her son (which she failed to mention when we were together) about 8 months ago, has not returned.Thx WC, nice post man. I think we've all had a Ruby/Joy or two in our past to reminisce over.

AV

Ekspat
05-28-10, 08:04
Guys, sorry for off topic, just for information only.
My latest toy I've got was a video cam, capturing full HD with 1080/50p.
50 full frames per second, non-interlaced.

Just hit the ground in AC and had the immediate BBBJ I always have.
Did a movie of it and the quality is simply amazing.
Full screen and you don't see a pixel at all.
A screen shot would be even sufficient for a normal still picture.
Highly recommended.

Cheers!

Cunning Stunt
05-28-10, 19:40

Be interested to see the vid still output of your new cam, Eks. Is it a meaty big fucker or a pocket jobby.

I’m on the look out for a new hydrid. Would like a real small pocket camera which produces reasonable photos/vids but no need to be pro quality as I’m basically a happy snapper. Do need it to be idiot/drop proof as I am a clumsy oaf and preferably waterproof as I love taking photos in the bathroom (not what you are thinking;)) as well as on the beach etc.

Looking seriously at the Olympus 8000 as it looks a pretty mean dude and is virtually bomb proof. Anyone have one of these?

As it’s the photo gallery, here is one of my bathroom snaps.

Mayntain
05-28-10, 20:03
Ruby (aka Joy), posted below, former Gpoint and LAC gal. We grew kinda close after a while and she would just come to my hotel for days on end. I posted about her at http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1020536&postcount=98. Skinniest filipina I've had; 4' 11" and 75lbs. I have a small hand, and her entire ass can fit in one of my hands from thumb tip to small fingertip when I spread my hand out. Incredibly skinny waist, and a nice rack to boot. No holes barred and loved the camera. After our first few p4p sessions, she stayed 3 nights once, leaving only to go home in the early afternoon and return late afternoon. She only asked taxi money after that. Over time she did that a lot. Mon-Wed with me, Thursday-Fri who knows, and back with me on Sat-Sun. No money requests other than daily taxi home (I paid for everything while she was with me). She owned 2 pair of jeans, 2 tops, 1 pair flipflops when we met (I knew that cuz thats all she ever wore). I'd buy her a pair of jeans here (p600), flip-flops there (p60 downstairs Robinson's Malate). Top (p270). T-shirts. One day as we were shopping in the mall she found a t-shirt for her friend's daughter, age 9, p40, it looked like it was for a typical 7-year-old. She bought it with her own money, then asked me if I would pay for another similar t-shirt. Sure why not, I assumed she was buying another one for the daughter. She was a power shopper and would shop for hours to save p20. In fact most days she loved dragging me to Robinsons, holding my hand, and walking every floor, even if we didnt buy anything. Getting an iced drink in Starbucks and walking the mall after lunch was her thang. Later when we left my place for the evening to go out, she was wearing that new t-shirt I bought (an indication of her dainty size).

I miss the good old days (freebs). She's returned to the province to be with her son (which she failed to mention when we were together) about 8 months ago, has not returned.
Hey Bro I applaud you!! You're doing something good and dont seek anything in return. Not many guys walking around the Phils doing that! She sounds like a good decent girl. Keep her around if you can.

Vedado Fun
05-28-10, 22:29
Gentlemen,

The Photo Gallery is for posting photos and for comments directly related to photos.

Please do not turn this into a General Discussion thread.

Thank You!

EDITOR'S NOTE: This advisory is approved by Jackson under the Forum's Posting Advisories Policy (www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-postingadvisories.php). Abuse of this privilege should be reported directly to Jackson via the "Report this Post to a Moderator" link in the report.

Robbaf
05-28-10, 23:16
Some pictures taken last weekend in AC:D

Charlie Horse
05-29-10, 04:25
Where was the first photo taken, House of Cow?

Robbaf
05-30-10, 01:29
Where was the first photo taken, House of Cow?WOW image comments coming from someone who has never posted a picture or IMHO anything to contribute to this forum.

As THIS is the photo gallery I will POST a picture.

If you don't like don't look!

Robb

Fast Eddie 48
05-30-10, 01:38
WOW image comments coming from someone who has never posted a picture or IMHO anything to contribute to this forum.

As THIS is the photo gallery I will POST a picture

RobbROBB,

I guess charlie are into horse not cow, maybe you can post some horse picture for him, great photo my friend and keep up the good work.

Fast Eddie 48

Magic501
05-30-10, 03:12
WOW image comments coming from someone who has never posted a picture or IMHO anything to contribute to this forum.

As THIS is the photo gallery I will POST a picture:)

Robb

I don't see anything there I would kick out of bed! Nice shots

Charlie Horse
05-30-10, 03:25
my bad, I apologize.

GroinStrain
05-30-10, 08:01
Great pictures Robbaf

Trouble is it is further encouragement for me to make a clandestine trip to AC from Dubai in the summer. All I need now is the 2nd passport!!

Some pictures taken last weekend in AC:D

Mackin
05-30-10, 15:31
Robbaf, Can you give us the name of the bar where the photos were taken. If you do not wish to put on net give me PM. Keep up the good work

Ekspat
05-31-10, 07:19
Isn't life nice that farts like us still can enjoy
fresh goodies?? :p

Cheers!

Escort Fan
05-31-10, 18:34
Some pictures taken last weekend in AC:DNice pics mate.

Which bars in AC allow full nudity?

I've never seen such thing in AC!

Jadedguy
05-31-10, 21:28

Just hit the ground in AC and had the immediate BBBJ I always have.
Did a movie of it and the quality is simply amazing.
Full screen and you don't see a pixel at all.
A screen shot would be even sufficient for a normal still picture.
Highly recommended.

Cheers!;
Let's see a sample! ;)

Brand, type etc?

Jadedguy
05-31-10, 21:29

Cheers!

Now that will make me skip the DR and hit PI next trip.. nice...

RckySxy
05-31-10, 22:00

Cheers!Lovely!

Robbaf
05-31-10, 22:28
Nice pics mate.

Which bars in AC allow full nudity?

I've never seen such thing in AC!
Sorry it was a private party:D

Attached picture is from last year in AC:)

Robb

Ekspat
06-01-10, 03:55
Let's see a sample! ;)
Will do when I'm back home. I don't have the right software here.
And btw, in AC i've better things to do than image processing, hehe :p

Brand, type etc?
It's a Panasonic HDC-TM700

Cheers!

Oakwood99
06-01-10, 04:08

Cheers!

Very nice set!

Wicked Roger
06-01-10, 15:19
Great pictures Robbaf

Trouble is it is further encouragement for me to make a clandestine trip to AC from Dubai in the summer. All I need now is the 2nd passport!!

GS....when are you going? as High Heels naughty corner is missing you in Makati...mamasan still remembers you as was there last week....Easy to make the trip as EK doing very good fares...but get a second passport and WR will look after you again LOL

This is the Photo Gallery so here is another pic some of you will remember her.

Robbaf...will try catch up sometime this year hopefully

Robbaf
06-01-10, 22:12
Robbaf...will try catch up sometime this year hopefully
Yes, Hopefully! I am heading to AC today for 5 days of R and R:D

Photo of little sweetheart from AC:)

Robb

Robbaf
06-05-10, 04:24

Cheers!
Yes it is:D

Ekspat
06-08-10, 10:21
;
Let's see a sample!
No BJ, but out of a screenshot of a video taken in Tropix.
Cheers!

Alias
06-09-10, 03:40

As THIS is the photo gallery I will POST a picture.

RobbGreat Pics Robb.

Any report to go with them?

I prefer the thicker ladies myself to the thin ones.

I'd like to know which go go these were taken from.

Gideeup
06-11-10, 21:59
Subic Bay '05

Gideeup
06-12-10, 20:38
Subic '05 Part 2

Gideeup
06-12-10, 21:00
Subic Bay '05 Part 3 (Final)

And there it is; the first girl I've added to ISG !!

I'll be adding more pics to this and other photo galleries in the Asian forums.

Enjoy,

Gideeup

Gideeup
06-12-10, 22:18
My first ever night in the Philippines.

This girl didn't mind posing. Looked OK naked, but looked better with clothes and make-up on, as it happened.

Also, the adventurous girl got me kicked out of the hotel in the morning for letting me do her doggy-style on the balcony. Naughty girl. Spank, Spank!

G.

Anneelke
06-13-10, 00:09
Can personally recommend as an honest willing one.

Great Pics Robb.

Any report to go with them?

I prefer the thicker ladies myself to the thin ones.

I'd like to know which go go these were taken from.

Gideeup
06-13-10, 04:00
1A, 1b. Decided I wanted to try 4 girls at once:

After picking all 4 girls from 1 bar, I brought them all back to the hotel room (via the hotel restaurant for a meal). Started off with a few drinks (a young lad from the hotel staff joined in the festivities also). After that I had 2 masseuses give the girls each 1 hour massages (2 at a time). After their massages the girls jumped in the spa, in the room. Through all this, the young lad from the staff, and myself kept drinking and enjoying the view.

As it turns out, the girls weren't really interested in the whole 'group sex' idea (that was only in MY mind really), so they all ended up leaving later on in the evening, without even satisfying my needs further. In hindsight I guess I may have just picked the wrong 'type' of working girls.

But, when all is said and done, I'm sorta glad that I did what I did, as it doesn't hurt to repay these kind of girls (who do the P4P work for a living) a little bit of kindness. Although it's certainly not the kind of thing I'd done before or have done since (with that many girls at one time, that is).

********: After the four-some abandoned me in the AM, I went back out on the prowl and picked up the girl who ended up in the suds

Angeles3: Just some massive norks on a bar-girl I happened to photgraph

Angeles4: Just a good combination really!

Gideeup
06-13-10, 04:13
Took a while for the hotel staff to bring me an 'acceptable' girl, but in the end they 'delivered' !!

Tally Wacker
06-13-10, 04:49
Great pics but most of all great style on your way of handling the situation with your four girls who did not fulfill your fantacy. Looks like you ALL had fun!

After picking all 4 girls from 1 bar, I brought them all back to the hotel room (via the hotel restaurant for a meal). Started off with a few drinks (a young lad from the hotel staff joined in the festivities also). After that I had 2 masseuses give the girls each 1 hour massages (2 at a time). After their massages the girls jumped in the spa, in the room. Through all this, the young lad from the staff, and myself kept drinking and enjoying the view.

As it turns out, the girls weren't really interested in the whole 'group sex' idea (that was only in MY mind really), so they all ended up leaving later on in the evening, without even satisfying my needs further. In hindsight I guess I may have just picked the wrong 'type' of working girls.

But, when all is said and done, I'm sorta glad that I did what I did, as it doesn't hurt to repay these kind of girls (who do the P4P work for a living) a little bit of kindness. Although it's certainly not the kind of thing I'd done before or have done since (with that many girls at one time, that is).

********: After the four-some abandoned me in the AM, I went back out on the prowl and picked up the girl who ended up in the suds

Angeles3: Just some massive norks on a bar-girl I happened to photgraph

Angeles4: Just a good combination really!

Ekspat
06-13-10, 06:48
32-y/o waitress.
These lips.... Yummy!

Cheers!

Cheesemark75
06-13-10, 10:19
As it turns out, the girls weren't really interested in the whole 'group sex' idea (that was only in MY mind really)Make it clear it's gonna be group sex. For best results, let the girl pick her partner. You'd typically end up with a cutie and her ugly friend. I don't know how this works if you want more than 2 girls.

Did you at least have sex with each girl? You should at least get your money's worth.

Allbust
06-13-10, 15:07
Where did you pick up the 32 y/o waitress?

One Wing Low
06-13-10, 15:11
There are 2 cute, young faces in 1a and 1b. What bar did you find them?

What are their rates for short and long time?

Gideeup
06-13-10, 20:58
Great pics but most of all great style on your way of handling the situation with your four girls who did not fulfill your fantacy. Looks like you ALL had fun!Thanks Tally Wacker - Great Username btw :-)

As for the fantasy part, I wouldn't really call it that. It was just a 'spur of the moment' idea that popped into my head, while getting a really good 'legit' massage in my hotel room on my first ever night in AC.

Cheers,

G.

Gideeup
06-13-10, 21:35
Make it clear it's gonna be group sex. For best results, let the girl pick her partner. You'd typically end up with a cutie and her ugly friend. I don't know how this works if you want more than 2 girls.

Did you at least have sex with each girl? You should at least get your money's worth.You're definitely right Cheesemark, these kind of things have to be agreed from the outset. I can't say I was too worried about getting my 'money's worth', as I was in a pretty good mood at the time and, as a result there was not hint of anger/resentment from me, internally or externally, when they all finally decided to leave. After all I was in Angeles City at the time and I knew I wouldn't have to go far to get some more action (which I did). As for the Pesos paid, even though no intercourse was performed, the girls had a good time, I had a good time and so did the lad from the hotel staff, so I didn't feel like I didn't get my money's worth.

It's not the first time I've paid a barfine and got no diddling for my dollars. I can remember numerous occasions in various countries, where I've barfined a girl early and proceeded to keep drinking with friends, only to wake up the next morning, rubbing my eyes (hungover and/or still drunk) and not finding any evidence of sexual relations with my barfinee. It doesn't usually bother me for long, as in the places where this usually happens, girls can be found 24 hours a day. Let it be known, that these occasions are an exception to the rule

As for the 'Ugly friend', you are absolutely right. Thinking back to all the threesomes and the one four-some (in the Indonesian photo gallery BTW) I've personally had there has always been one of considerably lesser quality I. E. The 'Ugly One'. When you think about it, it's not a bad marketing ploy.

I'll definitely have to make sure my next group sex is with 2 (or more) hotties, while the ugly friend can stay at home and watch soap operas!

Cheers,

G.

Gideeup
06-13-10, 21:39
There are 2 cute, young faces in 1a and 1b. What bar did you find them?

What are their rates for short and long time?Sorry Pete, it was 4 years ago and back then keeping or remembering contact details and specifics wasn't something I usually bothered with, as it was more about 'notches on the belt' for me then.

Cheers,

G.

Gideeup
06-14-10, 12:42
After getting a message in relation to another countries forum, requesting that a certain girl in one of my photos (on that forum) remain anonymous, I thought I should add this disclaimer:

Some of the girls, whose photos I have posted over the last 2 days (taken 4-5 years ago), could potentially need their identities to remain unrevealed. If anyone has reason/s why any of these girls should remain anonymous, please let me know and I'll have the original photos removed and replaced with photos, with the eyes and identifying features blacked out.

Thanks,

G.

Member #3438
06-16-10, 03:41
Took a while for the hotel staff to bring me an 'acceptable' girl, but in the end they 'delivered' !!Just curious, what hotel was it?

Buko Max
06-16-10, 04:35
Some of the girls, whose photos I have posted over the last 2 days (taken 4-5 years ago), could potentially need their identities to remain unrevealed.
Thanks Gideeup for posting all your pics! It has to be the first time I remember that someone here at ISG has issued a disclaimer.

That is a good rule of thumb to wait several years to post pics of women showing their faces and such. Both parties are much less likely to get into trouble since they have probably moved on.

Gideeup
06-16-10, 11:59
Just curious, what hotel was it?

Just some hotel on the river there in Pagasanjan, can't remember the name.

Gideeup
06-16-10, 21:49
Thanks Gideeup for posting all your pics! It has to be the first time I remember that someone here at ISG has issued a disclaimer.

That is a good rule of thumb to wait several years to post pics of women showing their faces and such. Both parties are much less likely to get into trouble since they have probably moved on.

I probably wouldn't have bothered with a disclaimer, except that a guy on another forum requested if I could hide the identity of a girl I posted pics of. I thought that since the photos are years old it wouldn't be a problem, but it's a small world ;-)

G.

Ekspat
06-17-10, 08:35
Where did you pick up the 32 y/o waitress?

In a bar. :)

Anneelke
06-20-10, 06:19
I will be in Manila, Cebu, AC and Subic from 17th to 30th July and was hoping to find a photographer with a studio and models so that I can watch how they work and practice.

Also has anyone heard of Photo Tours, Workshops or Classes or think there is a market for it to The Philippines or similar Asian countries.

Thanks in advance.

Econo Tech
06-21-10, 03:44
I will be in Manila, Cebu, AC and Subic from 17th to 30th July and was hoping to find a photographer with a studio and models so that I can watch how they work and practice.

Also has anyone heard of Photo Tours, Workshops or Classes or think there is a market for it to The Philippines or similar Asian countries.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/classifi...y+workshop+2010I am not sure what you have in mind, but my 2 cents worth advice ?? if you are referring to nudity as art Don't go there .. After all - this is Asia ..

If you are referring to general photo tours, the latest craze in Philippines and Filipino community in Singapore - is Photography.

Google for Photo Interest groups - they organise Photo tours in Philippines, and in Singapore.

Devils 1
06-23-10, 01:38
I met this little slice of heaven at Havana Cafe a couple of weeks ago.

She is a full time office girl during the day...so no face shots.

Great in bed and very orgasmic.

Please dont reveal to her that you have seen these photos if you meet her in Havana!

Red Kilt
06-23-10, 11:20

Please dont reveal to her that you have seen these photos if you meet her in Havana!

No worries Devils. It's unlikely anyone will recognise here from these pics LOL.

Marconista
06-24-10, 01:00
@Anneelke
You can check out WYD (Who's Your Daddy).
The guys are with MTC and have their own website regarding modelling and more (it looks from reading their into). Never tried, and dont know them.

http://www.wydfotomodelo.multiply.com

Thanks in advance.

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/classifi...y+workshop+2010

Econo Tech
06-24-10, 03:17

Please dont reveal to her that you have seen these photos if you meet her in Havana!Even with a face shot - not many punters would be able to recollect her face I guess. LOL

Devils 1
06-24-10, 23:45
Met this little sex machine in the grocery store. 6 hours later we were having dinner. Just like a real date. She looks at me and says. "my mother asked me what time I would be home. I told her I wasnt coming home! "

I had some great sex with her for 3 straight days. On the fourth date she tells me this elaborate story about how she needs 3000 pesos for her school tuition. I was happy to pay for her chance to further her dreams.

After that I just called her when ever I was in the mood and told her to stop by. She would come whenever I asked and get right in bed with me.

Kidgib9
06-26-10, 03:36
I enjoyed a great 3 hour session with this photo friendly young lady. BBBJ, DATY, and a bit of 69. The BJ was pretty ok, I was going to go for the black hole but the the snatch was so AMAZING I just had to blast off. All this for the unbelievably low price of 500php.

Happy hunting,

Kid

Tally Wacker
06-27-10, 08:41
I've chatted this 20yr old Cam Model for a couple of months and I had a date arranged with her but almost blew her off. Im glad I didn't because in person she turned out to look like a little brown angel and fuck like a porn star.

She showed up at my hotel here in AC and after a couple of tall Long Island's we were off to the room. Everything was on the menu. I did not know there were girls that would lick your asshole without even being asked and seem to be enjoying themselves.

As she was on top fucking me she said numerous times "I Love Sex" and I almost lost it when she said " I Love Your Big Dick Mr Tally Wacker". She was quite the show off.

She was very photogenic and loved to be video tapped.

Money was never discussed and the next morning after breakfast I took her to the market and bought her 1400P worth of groceries, handed her a box of chocolates, gave her a kiss and had the hotel driver take her home.

The hottest sexual expierience I have ever had.

Gogobarlover
06-27-10, 12:50
32-y/o waitress.
These lips.... Yummy!

Cheers!

Sheesh, those lips are nice. I keep looking at them my goodness!

Econo Tech
06-27-10, 13:44
Met this little sex machine in the grocery store. 6 hours later we were having dinner. Just like a real date. She looks at me and says. "my mother asked me what time I would be home. I told her I wasnt coming home! "

I had some great sex with her for 3 straight days. On the fourth date she tells me this elaborate story about how she needs 3000 pesos for her school tuition. I was happy to pay for her chance to further her dreams.

After that I just called her when ever I was in the mood and told her to stop by. She would come whenever I asked and get right in bed with me.She has a nice body structure. And a tinge of unspoilt beauty.

You lucky guy.

Robbaf
06-27-10, 22:24
I enjoyed a great 3 hour session with this photo friendly young lady. BBBJ, DATY, and a bit of 69. The BJ was pretty ok, I was going to go for the black hole but the the snatch was so AMAZING I just had to blast off. All this for the unbelievably low price of 500php.

Happy hunting,

Kid
500P ST? Did you barfine or get off the street?

Robb

Tally Wacker
06-29-10, 06:12
Sure just go to Angeles hotel section and use search box for "Lewis Grand". Great place have fun.

Tally, nice pics thanks for sharing. Incredible story!

The hotel looks nice, could you tell me the name and give a rating...maybe do it in the hotel section to keep within the guidelines.

Ekspat
06-29-10, 06:59
The hotel looks nice, could you tell me the name and give a rating.
It's Lewis Grand Hotel, I'd rate it a 4* hotel.

Kidgib9
06-29-10, 15:29
LOL

Either you hadn't had sex for a few years ...

Or you should be producing sperm as an Olympic event ...

or your shampoo bottle accidentally fell over during the photo shoot.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

But nice photos anyway. Thanks.

Cheeers.
Hey UG,

Thats all mine baby! I couldn't help but laugh because my buddies had similar comments.

Ciao,

Kid

Kidgib9
06-29-10, 15:33
500P ST? Did you barfine or get off the street?

Robb
Robbaf,

That young lady works in a bar here in AC, she saw me before going to work. No barfine, the 500p is what I gave her.

Ciao,

Kid

Cunning Stunt
06-30-10, 06:48
There once was a dirty old ISG mongering bustard
Who said, look ‘I can still cut the mustard’
Call me an old fool
But with a few strokes of my tool
I can paint chicks with lashings of steaming hot cock custard!!

:D

MauiDude
07-05-10, 10:56
Robbaf,

That young lady works in a bar here in AC, she saw me before going to work. No barfine, the 500p is what I gave her.

Ciao,

KidAnd many of my friends pay only 500 pesos for a girl to come over for short time.

i usually pay around 1000 pesos. but only if i see a girl i really like. and my friends tell me i over pay?

Robbaf
07-07-10, 05:49
And many of my friends pay only 500 pesos for a girl to come over for short time.

i usually pay around 1000 pesos. but only if i see a girl i really like. and my friends tell me i over pay?
I also tip a 1000P, but I also pay the bar:) If everyone does the sneakout, pretty soon there will be no bars for us to meet girls as the bars will close due to not being able to turn a profit.

Robb

AsianLover2
07-14-10, 05:36
[QUOTE=Tally Wacker]Heres two video links to my fun time in Angeles. Im going back to see her in November :) Sorry shes not available guys.

Thanks for the clips. For you mongers out there...dont worry about her not being available.

She is cute but there are 100's just like her. And many better looking too.

I am here now and have been a regular visitor to AC for over 6 years.

6 days and 10 girls so far. Life is good.

Python75
07-15-10, 01:14
Really nice girl picked up from from Havana Cafe.

Wicked Roger
07-26-10, 10:56
OK mongers, back to photos, this recently left my room, saw her 2 days ago, with 2 others, combined age of all 3 was only sligthy more than my age...I do love PI. Not a WG, student at local university in Cebu, looks younger than 19 (ask Asian Flava who is a few doors down!) but I saw her uni ID and her birthday date, nice figure, v slim nice rack, looks innocent (UltraPilot take note)...less innocent now :D

DIA contact..... XMan take note

Name is S.....will post FR later...lots of shagging, lots of positions and her BBBJ needs improvement but I was her first white man (normal comments on size etc..:D)..she ws tight (not now :))) Greek lessons soon

All this while my Cebu cutie in class, recharge batteries now

Enjoy

PS before anyone asks, S not in class she skipped as need to pay a school fee so saw me...good business lady

Wicked Roger
07-26-10, 11:16
From Temptations but met her via DIA, 19, 5'4" and very good in the sack. Said I was her first white guy and I was "huge"...same old story guys but it makes us feel great.... even if my mate Norm with his black porno stereo type 10" dick make most of us feel inadequate :D

DCups this is one of the ladies Iw as talking about, more in your email

Her name? Shall call her "Am'. Only around during the day, all positions, CIM also, no Greek although we tried gently but too tight. :(

Have her contacts for senior and trusted members only ..Asian Flava seems he will try her tomorrow and then Flux Ice (a real ISG gathering in Cebu)

Enjoy

Anneelke
07-26-10, 18:11
Not having much luck with my lady friend and I finding partners to play with so we went to G Point Bar and got chatting to a filipino guy who takes polaroids at the restaurants and bars.

His 180 pesos for a grainy colour polaroid was not value for money so we offered him 500 pesos to come to our motel room and use my digital.

He spent over an hour shooting a few hundred shots whilst my lady friend and I played amateur porn stars.

I know this is not section for meetups but thursday is our last night in Manila so if anyone keen to chat to us, message me here.

Regards,

Rob and Joy

PS Have plenty more larger than the 640 x 480 required here if people have similar to share discretely with us.

Econo Tech
07-27-10, 06:19
He spent over an hour shooting a few hundred shots whilst my lady friend and I played amateur porn stars.Just a word of caution: Pornography is illegal, so I wouldn't let a third party play 'camera man'.

Just be careful, no comments

Wicked Roger
07-29-10, 07:15
This is another lovely Cebuana. Entered my room as a 2 holer and left a happy 3 holer. 18 years old, 19 soon, nice figure, nipples like bullets especially after a good sucking, loves slow DATY ....and now she likes greek language also :D. one poinoy boyfriend before to whom she gave her cherry but he did teach her a good BBBJ

Lovely student at the local college, known her a while, this time she agreed to go all the way and was super...not yet for you dirty assed mongers but soon - after my next visit .... as we did chat about how to make me and my friends happy....she said fine as long as in a threesome with me as she wants me there all the time. Nice girl, taller than normal for a Filipina and excellent attitude

Fun times, now my Cebu fav returns from school in a few hours so off for lunch with Gangles and may catch up with GL. Asian Flava and Flux Ice been having good times as well...Cebu is a nice place :) Xman am sure is also as is UltraPilot (who has been surprisingly quiet..where are you UP? :D)

Enjoy!

Anneelke
07-31-10, 10:30
Have more and full size to share with like minded members - message us.

Anneelke
08-04-10, 00:55
Agreed the last two pics are incredible. I am going to be heading to Manila in 3 months. I absolutely love voluptuous filipinas. Anybody have any recommendations on who to visit? Pics would be great too.Happy to highly recommend her to anyone wanting a great experience.

She is not a bar girl or a freelancer, so would need notice to take time off from her business to meet people, ideally in Subic Bay, Angeles City, Manila or could also travel.

Can act as Tour Guide, translater, bargainer for other partners or buying things for you, also does massage, manicure and pedicure.

Send me a Private Message here and I can pass on her full contact details.

X Man
08-07-10, 14:40
You got to love a gal who moderates. I really wish I could show you a few of the other 128 pictures.

Anneelke
08-07-10, 23:37
I took these photos two weeks ago for an online friend who is an american pilot now living in Thailand as he always mentioned this place as a favourite bar when he was last her 7 years ago.

Can anyone else give us their memories and thoughts on the place.

Seems to still be original expat husband and filipina wife team running it.

Thanks in advance.

Econo Tech
08-08-10, 11:40
I took these photos two weeks ago for an online friend who is an american pilot now living in Thailand as he always mentioned this place as a favourite bar when he was last her 7 years ago.

Can anyone else give us their memories and thoughts on the place.

Seems to still be original expat husband and filipina wife team running it.

Thanks in advance.I was rearing to go there once, till a learned friend mentioned that it was a BJ bar - and the girls just use bucketed water to wash their mouth. Never knew if it was true or not, so I wisely stuck with the known haunts.

Spook
08-08-10, 19:18
Sorry for posting without a pic, but the place in your photgraphs is where in Makati?

XIt's in Malate.

I have had some good nights in London Underground - it's just a small darkly-lit place with a handful of GRO's in it. Have bar fined from there a coouple of times. Unfortunately last time out the experience was poor with only 2 skanky girls in the place who were more interested in texting than entertaining customers.

Cunning Stunt
08-08-10, 20:38
Sorry for posting without a pic, but the place in your photgraphs is where in Makati?

XIf you read the title, you will note that he said Malate.

Its that tiny, seedy, rundown bar on Mabini which employs a couple of superannuated bargirls to pull in the reluctant punters.

Fun for a visit or two but only for a beer.

Sorry to hear about your moderation. Whats that all about?

Tally Wacker
08-08-10, 23:15
Too much talk.

Post some fuking photos.

Tally Wacker
08-11-10, 17:34
If you make a post or a statement in Photo Gallery you need to include a PHOTO.

Preferably a Nude one but Non Nude are acceptable as well.

Just include a Fukin Photo even if its one of your Grandma. But hopefully it will be one of her when she was 18yrs old not 80. lol

Remember there is a Photo Chit Chat Section too?

That includes you too Mr. D Cups

Good ones, TW. Thanks.

Asian Rain
08-15-10, 14:43
I don't know if this is a memory or a memorial... by the way, last time LA Cafe was closed it was easier just to check out the website and call them up - http://www.ermita.com/LA%20cafe/index.htm.

LA Cafe - shithole or not - always delivered something nice. Enjoy, AsianRain

HotShaneHot
08-16-10, 08:14
This is someone I did meet in Manila.

Good fun.

X Man
08-16-10, 13:54
Tiny girl, one of the sisters I did on consecutive nights in Cebu.

On Assignment
08-18-10, 04:53
Craigs List chick who wanted a 'pussy licker'. Wish it was me.

Manta Ray
08-18-10, 07:06
Craigs List chick who wanted a 'pussy licker'. Wish it was me.

Read my post entitled 'Beggar's Banquet'. She is the gal. Very pretty and slim, super sweet pussy and multi-orgasmic. However, she seems to craves tongues only. So, as for her offering any reciprocity.... well, read my post.

Manta Ray

X Man
08-18-10, 11:27
Next time please include the pictures of the ladies you didn't meet.

Tallywacker, since you are making rules, I'll add one more and I'm pretty sure it will be ignored just like yours...if you post a pic, you get free pass for a Photo comment. Otherwise go to Photo chat. X

This is someone I did meet in Manila.

Good fun.

Azmodeus Fl
08-19-10, 02:44
It seems that for every one photo post there are five High Five/Back slap comments. Isn't there a photo chit chat forum? I want to post pics but for some reason all the ladies were all camera shy. I guess that is what I get for staying in the provinces.

Wicked Roger
08-19-10, 07:00
I think X's pics are nice, I have even met some of the ladies and they are slim shaved and sexy...exactly what I like and they are the reason for making this innocent conservative man into a wicked educator :D

If you like chubbies fine, we all like different flavours but I dont see many guys posting pics of pinay chubbies....maybe because they are shy to do so, or perhaps the majority prefer the petite sexy shape hence the pics of what you say are anoerexic

Whatever the reason, as others have suggested, use the Chit Chat and please post your pictures so we can all see what you have been shagging and what you like...or are you concerned about any comments?

As this is a Photo Gallery a few for everyone.

Jen is a not WG now back in CDO happy to see nice mongers and does Greek ..well she is well educated.. by me :D. Tall slim hard body and is looking for a decent job as but will see my friends also as she misses "nice hard western cock"

X Man
08-19-10, 07:25
Rog, I don't recognize the gals in our pics. Maybe next time you should introduce me a little bit more intimately.

Sorry to hear some folks don't like slennder gals. Next time I visit I'' look for 32 kilos rather than 38. Apologies.

B,

I think X's pics are nice, I have even met some of the ladies and they are slim shaved and sexy. Exactly what I like and they are the reason for making this innocent conservative man into a wicked educator

If you like chubbies fine, we all like different flavours but I don't see many guys posting pics of pinay chubbies. Maybe because they are shy to do so, or perhaps the majority prefer the petite sexy shape hence the pics of what you say are anoerexic

Whatever the reason, as others have suggested, use the Chit Chat and please post your pictures so we can all see what you have been shagging and what you like. Or are you concerned about any comments?

As this is a Photo Gallery a few for everyone.

Jen is a not WG now back in CDO happy to see nice mongers and does Greek. Well she is well educated. By me. Tall slim hard body and is looking for a decent job as but will see my friends also as she misses "nice hard western cock"

WestCoast1
08-19-10, 07:26
Mall pickup, Robinson's, Cebu City. The floor with the internet cafe. She found me. Sweet disposition, but insistent she come to my hotel (tad pushy). Wanted '500 pesos only' for massage or anything I wanted done in the room. Very enthusiastic. Cowgirl, mish, doggy, finish with bbbjcimws. I was still realing from it when she crawled up, put her head on my shoulder, and started massaging my forehead. Wow. Then full massage, never taking her hands off me. I could smell it on her breath still. Hardly spoke after we started taking clothes off, just fun then massage for about 2.5 hours (a quiet pro). Handed her p1000 after we showered, walked her down thru the lobby.

Carmex
08-19-10, 15:43
Ummm, board hostile lately. (Apache talk)

So to lighten things up a bit, here is a girl from Amazonia (the upstairs room) that went greek right from the get go.

Gotta love a girl that puts the condom on with her mouth, gets in the doggy, grabs your dick and puts it in her ass first.

Had to switch condoms when going from vag back to ass, but pulled out for the big finish.

1.5 to the girl and back down in the bar for Tequilla shots 45 minutes later!

Was a good night and took a different "friend" home at 4am for round three for the day (24hr).

Yea!!!!

Wicked Roger
08-19-10, 22:18
As I said in my previous FR, each to his own flavour and I get a hard on from all sorts..stuff someone who is clearly a tad puritanical may find shocking :)

FYI, a butt plug is great way to relax the lady prior to Greek...you may know that ;) or may not :( but either way, understand you have your flavour and others have theirs and these may never be the same but we all enjoy, but dont decry those here for what they like and you dislike....

As for Miss Bohol...where are the photos? Where is the 20 year old sister you took one night when presented with 3 sisters ? The photos I mean? (some of us have enjoyed bisexual sisters and posted pics of the encounters as well)

Oh well, maybe you dont have any....well I have plenty so another few to upset you further possibly but please a great deal of other members...and given by the number of PMs I get there is an awful lot of pervs..welcome to club gents :D

Enjoy if can....

PS all the girls are anorexic......best leave them to the experts and seniors..... And yes, before you ask, I got a hard on..many in fact LOL

Amavida
08-20-10, 03:37
Gentleman,

Some guy's with big expense accounts fly around the world staying in the most expensive hotels, dazzling with dollars local peasant women into performing sex acts that no decent girl would.

Some guy's travel here, stay in the cheapest flop houses, go pay for sex with the lowest priced prostitutes in the casa's.

Some guy's come here on holiday with their wives & sneak out to cheat on them.

Many guy's come here with no other purpose than sexual tourism.

And lets not fall into the trap of putting pinay's up on a pedestal.
Today's generation of 18 year old pinay is a very different girl to 10 years ago. Today they feel hustling is normal. Today they confuse hard core porn with making love. I've been shocked how adventurous they often are at such a young age. The kind of girls that gravitate to us are often up for anything, as long as there is a payday (one way or another).

There is a wide spectrum of human sexuality, eroticism & morals.
Let's not bicker & slag off each other over personal preferences whatever we may think privately.

As long as it involves consenting adults, it's not up to us to criticise.
AV

Wicked Roger
08-20-10, 07:04
And one more photo for the mongers...as this is PHOTO GALLERY...this is Jen again, tight body, nice figure, sweet and she loves all form of kinky stuff...unlike Miss Bohol maybe :D (or maybe she not met the right man so far :D)

PS Amavida, you are right..and I always say we all have our flavours, kinks and budget. My preferences seem to be liked by many on this Board...others who think they dont like are fine to comment but should criticise carefully, especially when they dont contribute very much...in 5 years.

Ajacobson
08-20-10, 07:43
You don't seem to even consider the possibility that PEOPLE (yes, real people) actually may LIKE wearing a collar (among other things like getting tied up) for playfully living out completely consensual adult fantasies. Being into that does in no way mean you are not respecting each other as humans. And quite common fantasies these are, maybe a little less in the Philippines than in other places (or maybe just burried deeper, who knows) but then I was attending the big finals of one of the big beauty pageants in Manila a couple of years back (totally tame, family-safe event of course). One of the finalists chose to do a bold dominatrix-themed performance in her freestyle part which I wouldn't have expected in such a mainstream event in this country. While she didn't win the contest, the 2000 or so folks of the Filipino crowd were thrilled and rooting for her most. May just have been the unexpected novelty and boldness for most, but surely not for all. :)

GoodEnough
08-20-10, 08:40
I don't normally write on this thread as I don't take or post pictures. But I felt compelled since once again we seem to have a self-righteous would-be moral arbiter on the board. Here's the news Bopalula: sexual acts between consenting adults are considered fine by most members of this group. Perhaps you need to look up the word "consent," as it implies mutual agreement and a lack of coercion. In this case, I happen to know WR pretty well, so there's no question of his respect for and appreciation of the women he sees as people. Not that he needs any defense from me, but I do find it annoying when Bopalula's indignant blather is directed at a friend.

GE

Anneelke
08-20-10, 08:58
"One man's pornography is another man's theology."

— Clive Barker

" One man's art is another man's pornography."

-- VISCOUNT NORWICH

http://yourdemocracy.newstatesman.com/parliament/pornography-in-britain/HAN9247562

Tally Wacker
08-20-10, 16:54
Its rather simple to post a photo. Here are the instructions below to resize it so its smaller than 640x480. Then rename the photo and save it on your desktop. Now click the "Attach Photos or File" button in post area. Wala you posted a photo!

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-imageinstructions.php

Curious, how are you going to enforce this, TW? Some of us technologically inept.

Trophy90
08-20-10, 17:02
Had a nice time with this girl.

Jambo
08-20-10, 22:08
Yes so I suppose having the maid suck on your cock is right out then? I do pay her well.

FreebieFan
08-21-10, 05:10
"One man's pornography is another man's theology."

— Clive Barker

" One man's art is another man's pornography."

-- VISCOUNT NORWICH

http://yourdemocracy.newstatesman.com/parliament/pornography-in-britain/HAN9247562Aren't you banned from playing for France?

X Man
08-21-10, 06:36
Pic is attached.

The quote below should show everyone that what we have here is a serial antagonist, who has been around since the time DS got his own thread years and years ago. I've had my own conflict with DS and it's water under the bridge. If BP (how appropriate!) wants to rename itself (after being banned at ISG) and rejoin, not for a new beginning, but to drag out all its angst forever and ever, then BP must be very angry. I invite BP to be a more productive member at ISG.... Some of us guess, but we really don't know who you are or why you are angry.

Yes, I'm probably beating my head against a wall, but I'm really weary with this kind of stuff.

X

XTroller
08-21-10, 07:11
Here's my first pictorial contribution to the board.

These pics from a while ago in Cebu and Davao.

Anneelke
08-22-10, 02:03
Love the filipinas - small on the outside but can go oh so deep.

Tally Wacker
08-22-10, 02:10
I forgot this was a photo post section until you posted those nice photos. I like the one in the white bikini top. Thanks Arrdev.

[Deleted by Admin]

How could it be possible to be a yes-man for yourself? Do you have a sock, too?

Anyway, here's my first pictorial contribution to the board.

These pics from a while ago in Cebu and Davao.EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Admin
08-22-10, 06:14
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise worthless posts by Bopalula, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Mogo Master
08-22-10, 18:52
Show us more! Looks delicious.

You got to love a gal who moderates. I really wish I could show you a few of the other 128 pictures.

X Man
08-23-10, 10:50
MM, it is highly recommended that you include a pic when you post in this particular area --- especially on your first post, and especially after the ISG master just came in and deleted a lot of posts that weren't appropriate.

Any comments, replies, or even objections can be posted at the Photo chat section.

Show us more! Looks delicious.

Asian Rain
08-23-10, 15:55
I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise worthless posts by... Nice. Much better than enduring a couple month's worth of escalation capped by a poll to sort out the mess. The hard line against obvious antagonists is much appreciated.

Hey X, nice to see another one of your A-cup honeykos. More please. :)

Nothing special to post. Just a plain vanilla cock-sucking LA Cafe takeaway. She was a bit of a nutter... champion whinger. Enjoy Manila, AsianRain

X Man
08-23-10, 16:28
It's interesting that you would say that because we'd thought you'd abandoned us altogether....you fkn AR. Sonds like a new Korean movie!

Nice. Much better than enduring a couple month's worth of escalation capped by a poll to sort out the mess. The hard line against obvious antagonists is much appreciated.

Hey X, nice to see another one of your A-cup honeykos. More please. :)

Nothing special to post. Just a plain vanilla cock-sucking LA Cafe takeaway. She was a bit of a nutter... champion whinger. Enjoy Manila, AsianRain

Surfer
08-23-10, 18:51
With WR posting all these trim 3 holers, and others reticent to post a nasty girl with more than a mouthful of sousous, thought would throw in a meatier one who is also up right there on the nastiness scale. Not only swallows every drop and likes toys, but aint shy about rimming or GBs either. The ideal is 1 of each because spinners lack boobs!

Anneelke
08-24-10, 12:13
With WR posting all these trim 3 holers, and others reticent to post a nasty girl with more than a mouthful of sousous, thought would throw in a meatier one who is also up right there on the nastiness scale. Not only swallows every drop and likes toys, but aint shy about rimming or GBs either. The ideal is 1 of each because spinners lack boobs!She is from Subic Bay, can travel to Manila and Angeles City.

If you are interested in her webcam details, email and cellphone, message me.

WestCoast1
08-26-10, 05:10
And a tight panocha, can be a good combo.

Same cebuana as previous post.

MarkFalcon33
08-27-10, 18:48
Too much talk.

Post some fuking photos.

http://www.cams2chat.com/model/149300/gallery/?nats=MDowOjQ

Lets be honest,
If you do not have real pictures, dont post cam girls

Tally Wacker
08-27-10, 23:49
I never stated she was not a cam girl idiot. I have posted many photos of other Cam girls I have met and have many stories on this site relating to my encounters with them. This girl I chat regulary on ym and hope to meet her on my next trip to Phil.

This is a photo section on a sex site. Post some pics.

http://www.cams2chat.com/model/149300/gallery/?nats=MDowOjQ

Lets be honest,

If you do not have real pictures, dont post cam girls

HotShaneHot
08-30-10, 11:18
She so love's sex.

Cunning Stunt
08-30-10, 23:12
She so love's sex.

Looks like she also enjoys the odd Jollibee as well;).

Don't you just luv a good Pinay Milf. I know that I do!

WestCoast1
08-31-10, 02:09
Round. Love them pinay.

Frank4220
09-06-10, 20:02
This is my wife...enjoy!

Kiwi 69
09-06-10, 22:12
This is my wife...enjoy!You have excellent taste ! :)

Thanks for sharing. Please feel free to post more.

LexLuther
09-07-10, 03:51
Mssr., you have a most beautiful woman there. Respect and care for her and never, ever share her, except perhaps by showing us her images.

LexLuther

Big Kev
09-07-10, 07:35
This is my wife...enjoy!

Man, you are a really lucky dude!!

Wicked Roger
09-08-10, 08:00
Mssr., you have a most beautiful woman there. Respect and care for her and never, ever share her, except perhaps by showing us her images.

LexLuther
LL

I would say please share...pictures and everything else...well I am a dirty assed monger of the highest values ...and I would share...but then again that is me :D Also take the pictures while sharing :D

Here is one I would share, ex Cebu now Manila, took her cherry and never forgotten me ;)

WestCoast1
09-08-10, 15:02
Here is one I would share, ex Cebu now Manila, took her cherry and never forgotten me ;)WR, Bop says he can't find his dog's collar.

Wicked Roger
09-08-10, 21:35
WR, Bop says he can't find his dog's collar.

Well this girl certainly found them (well at least one of the collars!), same girl as last picture bit more of her lovely body and was a cherry ...until she met me :D Her body was so tight and her rack so firm, she walked around Ayala with with no bra and zipped front top that was undo half way...gorgeous

Now Manila and at school, works at night is restaurant but can see dirty ass mongers when she is off school....she could not hook up with a good Dubai based friend very recently exactly for that reason (and he had a full dance card that day for the afternoon :D)

I always believe that a girl should accessorise...but dont think her mother thought is was this kind of accessory :)

PS she is from Bohol orginally not Cebu..not that this minor erros r in my last FR would bother many who look at this thread :D

Robbaf
09-08-10, 22:55
When I am in Manila I like to go to the casino and play Pachinko:D I have picked up three girls who approached me for cash to get home. This is the latest one, 24, one baby and only 1000P:)

Robb

WestCoast1
09-12-10, 05:52
A lovely Cebuana, sweet and fairly quiet.

Hard to beat at any price.

Robbaf
09-13-10, 22:33
I got lucky last weekend in Cebu when I hooked up with a bartender who I had tried to barfine since last year. She now changed bars and the new bar will let her go. As we (6 of us) continued bar hopping we ran into her friend. She is 20, no kids and stacked:D and my girl wanted her and she said yes:)

WestCoast1
09-14-10, 01:14
I got lucky last weekend in Cebu when I hooked up with a bartender who I had tried to barfine since last year. She now changed bars and the new bar will let her go. As we (6 of us) continued bar hopping we ran into her friend. She is 20, no kids and stacked:D and my girl wanted her and she said yes:)A filipina with big mangos. Sweet.

WestCoast1
09-18-10, 01:44
Kinda. Posted about this one on another thread. From G-Point. Spent 5 nights with me for no pesos. One day I bought her a few small things in Robinson's. Kept telling her no pesos. Kinda cute. About 30. She was fine just sleeping with me and hanging around in the mornings for breakfast.

WestCoast1
09-19-10, 00:54
Does anyone recognize this AC bar? It's on Santos St. A ST place amongst blow-row. With Shano's on your left as you walk, its about 4 bars down on your right. Larger bar than the others, large walk-in place, long square 'C'-shaped bar with red chairs, tables, pool table deeper inside I think. Whats the name of this place? There are regular expats who hang around in here often in the afternoons. The owner's name is Cassie.

LookingToSwing4
09-19-10, 01:07
Kinda. Posted about this one on another thread. From G-Point. Spent 5 nights with me for no pesos. One day I bought her a few small things in Robinson's. Kept telling her no pesos. Kinda cute. About 30. She was fine just sleeping with me and hanging around in the mornings for breakfast.Come-on man....Why didn't you throw her a few pesos? It's not like these filipina have other opportunities to make $. I can see no overpaying, but taking advantage of a friendly filipina is not something I could do. Shopping is good, but I would be sure to leave her something that could help her family, too!

Mayntain
09-19-10, 02:43
Come-on man....Why didn't you throw her a few pesos? It's not like these filipina have other opportunities to make $. I can see no overpaying, but taking advantage of a friendly filipina is not something I could do. Shopping is good, but I would be sure to leave her something that could help her family, too!I agree with you man. Most girls dont want to seem needed or in prositute mode.but most girls NEED the pesos. Just tell'em to buy something for her kid from you. Or tell her its early or late b-day or x-mas gift. Slip some cash in her purse or pocket.without her knowledge and get a nice smile on her face later.If you find a good pinay thats good to you,show her bro!

WestCoast1
09-19-10, 08:46
Come-on man....Why didn't you throw her a few pesos? It's not like these filipina have other opportunities to make $. I can see no overpaying, but taking advantage of a friendly filipina is not something I could do. Shopping is good, but I would be sure to leave her something that could help her family, too!There's more to it. She literally begged on a nightly basis to come with me to my hotel. At times I was not in the mood, and told her no money, thinking she would buggar off somewhere else. Keep in mind she kept coming back, knowing there was no money. I'm guessing it was still good for everyone: I spent late evenings with a warm honey (minus sex), and she got aircon and breakfast. I wasn't out trolling for paid snatch. Since I saw her sh*thole place, she was certainly trolling for a bed to sleep in (she had none. No mattress, nothing. Just a piece of plywood). I purchased her a foam pad and an oscillating fan. The girl was fine with it, night after night, and in txt wants to know when I'm coming back. You gents who feel she got robbed for not having much sex with me can feel free to tip her next time you run into her.

Ekspat
09-19-10, 09:54
Does anyone recognize this AC bar? Honkytonk Bar.

Ekspat
09-19-10, 09:57
From G-Point. Spent 5 nights with me for no pesos. Likely she's calling it 5 wasted days now. IMHO.

LookingToSwing4
09-20-10, 01:59
There's more to it. She literally begged on a nightly basis to come with me to my hotel. At times I was not in the mood, and told her no money, thinking she would buggar off somewhere else. Keep in mind she kept coming back, knowing there was no money. I'm guessing it was still good for everyone: I spent late evenings with a warm honey (minus sex), and she got aircon and breakfast. I wasn't out trolling for paid snatch. Since I saw her sh*thole place, she was certainly trolling for a bed to sleep in (she had none. No mattress, nothing. Just a piece of plywood). I purchased her a foam pad and an oscillating fan. The girl was fine with it, night after night, and in txt wants to know when I'm coming back. You gents who feel she got robbed for not having much sex with me can feel free to tip her next time you run into her.No need to carry this on further. Obviously there were some important details that were not clear in your original post. But I think I made my point. I too have been to where many of these filipina and you described their living conditions, quite well. These filipina have NOTHING! I am more than happy to leave them with a few pesos in their pocket and a smile on their face. But that's just me.

Wicked Roger
09-20-10, 08:29
This is the same girl I posted on in June...slim, sexy, 19 years old very pretty (ask Radoboy if you dont believe me). She had to leave me a while back (an hour ago) as she had class to attend :D

Introduced her to Radoboy and she modelled some lovely bikinis and looked delightful in lingerie....and she is a nice shag in bed although not as nuaghty (yet :)) as my Cebu favourite

My good mate Fslag138 is so concerned about my health that he is thinking of coming to Cebu to help....:D well I have to try and fit in quite a few schoolies in the day as I see my Cebu favourite (very naughty) as night :D

Bopalula....... if you are still on the board look away as I like to accessorise...I did have significant excess baggage when I came her but I do believe in acccessorising ...lovely jubbly

Happy to see a few decent men if you ask nicely

Enjoy

FreebieFan
09-20-10, 09:09
This is the same girl I posted on in June. Slim, sexy, 19 years old very pretty (ask Radoboy if you don't believe me). She had to leave me a while back (an hour ago) as she had class to attend

Introduced her to Radoboy and she modelled some lovely bikinis and looked delightful in lingerie. And she is a nice shag in bed although not as nuaghty (yet) as my Cebu favourite

Bopalula. If you are still on the board look away as I like to accessorise. I did have significant excess baggage when I came her but I do believe in acccessorising. Lovely jubbly

EnjoyYou are a master of your trade Evil Twin!

The dog collar. Looked perfect!

Somehow I think we aint never going to see ol' Bee Bop any more!

Acfreddie
09-20-10, 13:20
Does anyone recognize this AC bar? It's on Santos St. A ST place amongst blow-row. With Shano's on your left as you walk, its about 4 bars down on your right. Larger bar than the others, large walk-in place, long square 'C'-shaped bar with red chairs, tables, pool table deeper inside I think. Whats the name of this place? There are regular expats who hang around in here often in the afternoons. The owner's name is Cassie.Honky Tonk Bar is the name

Streetlooker
09-20-10, 22:11
There's more to it. She literally begged on a nightly basis to come with me to my hotel. At times I was not in the mood, and told her no money, thinking she would buggar off somewhere else. Keep in mind she kept coming back, knowing there was no money. I'm guessing it was still good for everyone: I spent late evenings with a warm honey (minus sex), and she got aircon and breakfast. I wasn't out trolling for paid snatch. Since I saw her sh*thole place, she was certainly trolling for a bed to sleep in (she had none. No mattress, nothing. Just a piece of plywood). I purchased her a foam pad and an oscillating fan. The girl was fine with it, night after night, and in txt wants to know when I'm coming back. You gents who feel she got robbed for not having much sex with me can feel free to tip her next time you run into her.I got to say this fella did rather fine with this girl. Seemed she was a bit of a nuisance to him sort of like those beggars and vendors are all day everyday. She was not lied to by him in the deal was. No money, she could have declined to hang out. Its not our responsibility to help every poor person in this country or the world ( you just can't) sounds like he did a little bit of what he could for her and that's all he can do. I really get tired of this you have a obligation to Pay them your money. NO I don't, I have a obligation to not lie to them in what the deal is going to be. They have the choice then to accept or decline.

Econo Tech
09-21-10, 05:02
Likely she's calling it 5 wasted days now. IMHO.Well, I too have had some things like that, and despite my really being broke, the girl preferred the comfort of a decent place to sleep and decent meals. And I made it clear that it was only that. And some shopping when time permitted.

If I had spare money, I always gave them.

And I did encourage them to look for other guys, but sometimes, they prefer to not to doll out and just take a break. After all, Vacation and taking a break is very important for Pinos no kidding.

I have been to some of the girls places and it is nothing more than 4 concrete slab walls.

Wicked Roger
09-21-10, 09:47
OK mongers back to the photos....

Another slim pinay - this time she had never tried a vibrator so thanks to Radoboy who brought them to PI for me she had fun..while I took pictures...well not only that :D

Now..if Bop has finally gone we will see as there is a pink vibe in the photo and being a moral christian man he will object...I dont care :) as she did not..in fact she asked if she could have it as a pasalubong LOL - she adored it and me of course =D (well i gave another pinay in the UAE a rabbit vibe before I moved country and she still remembers me fondly)

Enjoy

Admin
09-22-10, 06:19
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise worthless posts by Stopalula, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

In addition, Stopalula has been erased and banned from the forum, and all IP addresses used by him have been recorded in my "Troublemaker's Database" for identification of future aliases.

Thanks,

Jackson

RoadGlide
09-22-10, 06:23
This is the same girl I posted on in June. Slim, sexy, 19 years old very pretty (ask Radoboy if you don't believe me). She had to leave me a while back (an hour ago) as she had class to attend

Introduced her to Radoboy and she modelled some lovely bikinis and looked delightful in lingerie. And she is a nice shag in bed although not as nuaghty (yet) as my Cebu favourite

My good mate Fslag138 is so concerned about my health that he is thinking of coming to Cebu to help. Well I have to try and fit in quite a few schoolies in the day as I see my Cebu favourite (very naughty) as night

Bopalula. If you are still on the board look away as I like to accessorise. I did have significant excess baggage when I came her but I do believe in acccessorising. Lovely jubbly

Happy to see a few decent men if you ask nicely

EnjoyVery, Very nice Roger. Love the collar look.

Wicked Roger
09-22-10, 06:54
Jackson...thanks but am sure guys like that will find a way back as it is the only thing that excites them :)

RG - I always believe a man should help the lady accessorise...some do lingerie etc, me am a tad more exotic :D but it does mean a substantial excess baggage fee but it is worth it ;)

This spinner is small and slim. She loves her toys, see the picture of her pussy after she made herself cum using the vibrator. She can have this vibe when I go I think...really likes older men and toys, and is a schoolie so no faces gents. She had to return to class after this but there is another coming soon :D

Lovely time after my breakfast treat with my Cebu favourite who went to school in her uniform...lovely jubbly..plus a good spanking and other naughty things...then this one visited me...and now yet another schoolie soon (bullet nipples as a mate called her when he saw the June pictures PI Photo Gallery)...she misses me so much so I best offer WR's 'pastoral care' programme :D

Enjoy

Wicked Roger
09-22-10, 10:53
I get pecksih so saw this 18 year old schoolie, aka Bullet Nipples (BN) see bn8 photo for proof. Curfew from parents so sees me in between class (or skips it) during daylight hours only.

FSlag138 has arrived in Cebu as he was worried about my 'health' and felt the need to help this old man with his juggling act....:D So he is seeing yesterday's afternoon delight soon as he needs R&R after a long flight.And is happy to take this morning's and afternoon's delights as well over the coming days to make I am rested LOL

BN will be back for more tomorrow .......but now my Cebu favourite is due back from school soon so I best be prepared for her 'demands' especially when she wears her school uniform LOL

Just figured out that the 3 pinays I have shagged todayn(so far ;)) total in age only a few years more then my grand old age...:D ....tough in Cebu...

Wicked Roger
09-22-10, 10:57
Just a few more. Picture bn8 explains her nickname (one htat JSbach gave her when her saw her pictures back in June)

Enjoy!

WestCoast1
09-22-10, 13:00
....tough in Cebu...So right Rog. Sometimes I have it hard in Cebu also.

PauloThai
09-22-10, 15:37
Just a few more. Hi Roger,

Do you still meet Nikki in Phills?

How is she, and do you have new pictures?

Cheers !

Wicked Roger
09-23-10, 07:52
Not many pics of this dark skinned lovely that I met, schoolie not WG ..nice pussy and she gave me her Greek cherrry :).....a lovely post breakfast treat after my Cebu favourite had left for school :D

Unusually tall for my tastes but articulate, sweet and a tad shy until we had a chat and did the slow foreplay. never had DATY and she loved it (held my head very tight to her pussy at one stage), no BBBJ experience but she was remarkably adept after a lesson :) and only 1-3 pinoys maximum before yours truly

Very nice girl for those who like them tall and dark skinned..and tight

She will be back as she enjoyed the Greek and asked for more said it felt 'different but exciting"

Enjoy

PT - re Miss N , not this time as she far into provinces and I am Cebu long way away and enjoying newbies.

Wicked Roger
09-24-10, 01:55
This is another bullet nipples (ABN) that I saw after the morning cherry....18, first year at college (school), tight in more ways than one, no Greek but we did some nice massaging of that area, very vocal and great BBBJ. Will see her again if I have time as I have some lovely bisexuals visiting soon.....well I need a morning pick me up after I see Cebu favourite off to school :D

BN (the orginal) was very kind to my good friend Fslag138 yesterday as he came to Cebu especially to help me with my health..or take a few girls off my hands (and todger) before my heart gives way :D Thnak you FS such a generous gesture LOL

And she loved the pink friend..amazing that they tell you that it is wrong (or thionk it is) but when they use it they know I am right LOL

Enjoy

FreebieFan
09-24-10, 02:02
And she loved the pink friend..amazing that they tell you that it is wrong (or thionk it is) but when they use it they know I am right LOL

EnjoyHad a Pinay the other day who, on seeing the vibrator did the usual " ooh I don't like I don't like " no don't. " ok just for a minute " no no no don't stop Oh God this is good. "

Then she spoilt the moment by asking " how many girls have you used this on". Damned if I know the answer to that question Honey, but quite a few. Hahahahah

Red Kilt
09-24-10, 02:50
This is another bullet nipples (ABN) that I saw after the morning cherry....18, first year at college (school), tight in more ways than one, no Greek but we did some nice massaging of that area, very vocal and great BBBJ.

Chocolate bullets. I used to eat these as a kid but confectionary was never as good as these.

Wicked Roger
09-24-10, 10:21
RK, I agree these chocolate bulltes are far tastier and give me so much more satisfaction:D Also swapped a few stories with Ultrapilot and seems we both enjoyed her, so next time I will surprise her ;)

New pics of my latest breakfast treat...I was so hungry I had to take 2 and both nicely bisexual and lots of bisexual things but some I cant post as faces etc These are schoolies and very nice girls

They loved the toys so much and was a first time for one of them, she became quite crazy with it, so much so that she was happy with digital penetration Greek style and asked for more..amazing what patience and a big vibrator can do (they also tried the mini vibe and butt plugs afterward as were so relaxed and wet..)

FSlag is seeing them as well but of course I got greedy and tried them first :D Well quality control my friend..LOL

But I did offer him the toy box :) Well am a good mate and it what I would be expected to do (Freebie Fan would certainly appreciate that statement:))

Enjoy

Wicked Roger
09-24-10, 10:23
Just a few more

Lostwodpun
09-24-10, 16:50
WR, With the possibility of me being able to transfer to Manila next year your reports are not helping with my anticipation. I really need to spend more unsupervised time there during my next trip.

Wicked Roger
09-27-10, 06:12
This is one from earlier in the week that I saw again for a late breakfast, and this time it was Greek cherry for breakfast. With time and patience plus some 'accessories" (and I don't mean lube as that is mandatory!) it was achieved and she said I was a good teacher....always thought of myself as an educationalist :D

Only 19, slim nice figure very pretty and I find her fun to be with. Now who is next on the menu before Cebu favourite comes back from school LOL

LWP...hope this wets your appetite further :)

Bopalula...you still around, thought J had finally rid his bandwidth of your presence, but enjoy the accessory pictures as many will. Posting any pictures soon?

WestCoast1
09-27-10, 06:42
A little suction. A small, young, warm pinay has just swallowed her protien shake, and is curling up next to you naked for a good night's sleep. Great way to end your day, have something to dream about, and something to look forward to in the morning.

FreebieFan
09-27-10, 07:16
RK, I agree these chocolate bulltes are far tastier and give me so much more satisfaction:D Also swapped a few stories with Ultrapilot and seems we both enjoyed her, so next time I will surprise her ;)

New pics of my latest breakfast treat...I was so hungry I had to take 2 and both nicely bisexual and lots of bisexual things but some I cant post as faces etc These are schoolies and very nice girls

They loved the toys so much and was a first time for one of them, she became quite crazy with it, so much so that she was happy with digital penetration Greek style and asked for more..amazing what patience and a big vibrator can do (they also tried the mini vibe and butt plugs afterward as were so relaxed and wet..)

FSlag is seeing them as well but of course I got greedy and tried them first :D Well quality control my friend..LOL

But I did offer him the toy box :) Well am a good mate and it what I would be expected to do (Freebie Fan would certainly appreciate that statement:))

EnjoyYour a star WR. The Lionel Messi of mongering LOL!

Looks like you have scored a hat trick in the first half alone. (soccer analogy day)

You are having a record breaking (and cherry breaking) trip.

Fortunately I'm not going to be jealous as I will be in Manila at the weekend to contribute to the depraved image that we have with the Bops of this world.

Wicked Roger
09-28-10, 08:46
XM

Your request etc......Saw the Chit Chat FR and here you are in glorious technicolor. Various shapes and colours and usages..well I do I like variety :)

For the uninitiated.....there are vibrators (pink, black and metallic colour), butt plugs (the purple shaped toy on left), then we have small vibes/pocket vibes (the purple/lilac mouse and the orange small toy which has interchangeable heads), and also a vibrating egg (light blue - with remote control so Cebu favourite sits in coffee shop and we have fun, ask waitress to press the button :)) and finally another small vibe but a nice shape this one

All because the lady loves her toys :D

And thanks to Radoboy who brought them in for me as they dont sell these in the Middle East :(

Now Cebu favourite will take home some as small and easy to hide from her parents, but the larger toys will be given as a pasalubong before I leave to the ladies who are keen to own such a work of art

So I hope this gives you a greater insight XM as i know you are a discerning monger....;)

GoodEnough
09-28-10, 11:39
WR, I think you have missed your calling in life. We have spoken a few times about various avenues of possibility that would enable you to move here while maintaining the opulent life style you so richly deserve and the answer has been hiding in plain sight all this time! It's obvious that you have become a connoisseur of erotic instruments of self gratification and sexual fantasy. Why not capitalize on this knowledge and start selling the stuff here on a grand scale? Hell, you could even start regional franchises; sort of a Tupperware of sex toys, and training your reps would be a substantial, untaxable fringe benefit.

GE

Red Kilt
09-28-10, 13:30
WR, ............ It's obvious that you have become a connoisseur of erotic instruments of self gratification and sexual fantasy. Why not capitalize on this knowledge and start selling the stuff here on a grand scale? Hell, you could even start regional franchises; sort of a Tupperware of sex toys, and training your reps would be a substantial, untaxable fringe benefit.

GE

Brilliant GE. I can see the sales parties now in my mind's eye.
WR as the Master Teacher with all us disciples gathered around his display "table" (looks suspiciously like a king-size one) eager to learn and listen to the theory and then to watch the demonstrations before we move on to our own practical work.

Wicked Roger
09-29-10, 06:12
Brilliant GE. I can see the sales parties now in my mind's eye.
WR as the Master Teacher with all us disciples gathered around his display "table" (looks suspiciously like a king-size one) eager to learn and listen to the theory and then to watch the demonstrations before we move on to our own practical work.
Thanks for yoiur concern gentleman ..RK you really do need get your schedules sorted so you can be here when I have the first sales pitch...see the attached. Same 2 as before and they will be getting some of the sex toys as a present as they really got so horny and wet...that is when it gets interesting ;)

Now the question is do I see 2 more bisexuals and another one who wants say goodbye, save the energy for Cebu favourtie or do them all :D

Wicked Roger
09-29-10, 06:14
I do like the colour contrasts gents..well I am an art lover ;). Perfect combo, good 'art', and great time

Devils 1
09-29-10, 18:08
I do like the colour contrasts gents..well I am an art lover ;). Perfect combo, good 'art', and great timeThe black vibrator with the little diamonds on it is very classy. Please order me a crate of these. Is there a way i could carry this as an accessory? maybe on a chain like a necklace?

Dont look now but it will probably show up in a rap video..with the diamonds in the shape of the rappers initials!

Sid70
09-30-10, 06:54
Hi WR,

Very nice input with the remoted vibrating egg. I was already thinking about wht to buy for my next trip. Have already an arsenal of toys but like to buy you stuff from time to time. Especially as I plan to visit Cebu the first time on my next trip.

Thanks again for your input.

Regards,

Romi

P.S. And as we are in the photo section. Here my contribution.

Robbaf
10-01-10, 22:09
Random pictures from the last month.

Kiwi 69
10-01-10, 23:33
Random pictures from the last month.You are a very lucky man!

Shes gorgeous!

Thanks

Radical Guy
10-01-10, 23:56
Random pictures from the last month.

Fabulous! I love them hairy like that. The shaved, barbie-doll, antiseptic look is so boring.

Thanks!

Love Sex 22
10-02-10, 00:35
I do like the colour contrasts gents..well I am an art lover ;). Perfect combo, good 'art', and great time
Hi WR. I like to assist you with your marketing campaign, about the items and various ways they could be used to the full satisfaction off all users. Notes ( All photos been taken in my previous trips in Thailand) But seeing the vast potential of Philippines to be a test ground for my wild imagination I will be invading your territory very soon. Cheers and have fun...........

Love Sex 22
10-02-10, 00:46
Some more variations and positions, please avoid these techniques if you are over 90 years old it might cause some serious side affects. Hehehehehe.........

GoodEnough
10-02-10, 15:27
About 6 months ago, I was in the lobby of the Mallberry Hotel in Cagayan de Oro, having a drink with a friend from Davao, when I noticed that the lobby was chock full of 20-30 seriously good looking, well dressed young women, sitting demurely, and obviously waiting for something. They were obviously not hookers, and I hadn't read anything about a convention at the hotel for good looking young women. After about 15 minutes, I noticed that, every 10 minutes or so, one of the women would get up, and go over to a table with two Pinoys, who were taking notes, and obviously interviewing them. Being ever more curious, I asked one of the waiters what was going on, and he told me that these women were all candidates for "Marlboro Girls," and the guys were from the promotion company.

Obviously, WR, you need to borrow a page from the Marlboro guys and set up the interviews for your sales force--at least the initial interviews--in much the same way. We could have each lady complete a questionnaire with questions like: "Please identify the most appropriate description of the item pictures from the choices below", or "Please check which of the following best describes your sex life over the last 6 months." We/you would then use the questionnaire results to winnow out the obvious non-starters, and proceed to phase two, which would be the "teaching" part of the recruitment effort which would take place in one or more rooms upstairs.

Let me know what you think about this. I could probably book the venue on my next trip.

GE

Socker
10-03-10, 06:30
Random pictures from the last month.Nice lady w/ a nice muff, thank you. I hope the muff makes a comeback, nothing like a soft muff.

Wicked Roger
10-05-10, 16:45
Nice lady w/ a nice muff, thank you. I hope the muff makes a comeback, nothing like a soft muff.

Never :D If I was Prime Minister/President all the cuties would be shaved by order/decree LOL...and inspected regularly ;)

Just so that the hairy muff brigade dont take over here are a few I have enjoyed...all smoothe as a baby's bottom...also I posted some in the AC thread as well to try stop this disgraceful behaviour and degenerate thoughts :D

Enjoy

Johndao
10-06-10, 02:34
Never :D If I was Prime Minister/President all the cuties would be shaved by order/decree LOL...and inspected regularly ;)

Just so that the hairy muff brigade dont take over here are a few I have enjoyed...all smoothe as a baby's bottom...also I posted some in the AC thread as well to try stop this disgraceful behaviour and degenerate thoughts :D

Enjoy
If I were Prime Minister or President it would be banned. Nothing looks worse or feels worse than a pussy beard.
JD

Vic Ferrari
10-06-10, 03:00
If I were Prime Minister or President it would be banned. Nothing looks worse or feels worse than a pussy beard.
JD

I don't really care for a jungle either, but most Asians in my experience don't have much in the way of pubes because they are usually late bloomers. My ex, from Cebu at age 21, had about the same small bush as Mai 19 that you posted on the Vietnam forum. I say just enough to know that she can pass for 18.

Member #2041
10-06-10, 03:46

Enjoy
Well, fortunately, you're not the Prime Minister or President. If you don't like pubes on the muff - all you need is a razor.

Wicked Roger
10-06-10, 18:34
Well, fortunately, you're not the Prime Minister or President. If you don't like pubes on the muff - all you need is a razor.

Well if that was the only thing I had to do I when I was President...great job description

Now my mate Fifty Fifty was called the 'Barber of Dubai" and the "Klipper of Kazakhstan" due to the fact he would shave any girl found with a even one strand of hair (a good, sensible person is Fifty) - always carried a razor on mongering trips just in case the girl was being economical with the truth

Now he goes for a better technique, has the girls laser treated so the pussy stays smoothe much longer so you hairy muff lovers don't get a chance :D Maybe thats another avenue for me RK and GE...open a 'laser you pussy hair' salon...only customers, cute and slim....if the chubbies etc have hair who cares...leave to the hairy muff lovers :D

Imagine me getting all the Cebu girls laser treated for example..some of you would hate me forever :D One good mate has already said stop shaving them WR ..well am not there now so they can decide ;)

OK as this is the Photo Gallery Ido like to contribute each time so here is yet another lovely shaved one that I have had the pleasure of DATY etc....yummy :)

Kiwi 69
10-06-10, 21:43

Just so that the hairy muff brigade dont take over here are a few I have enjoyed...all smoothe as a baby's bottom...also I posted some in the AC thread as well to try stop this disgraceful behaviour and degenerate thoughts

EnjoyAre those photos of the delectable Miss N?

WR, if you ever need a personal valet (to assist with your bags full of toys, etc ! ), I would willingly offer my services gratis!

Many thanks for the "Photo Documentaries"

Robbaf
10-07-10, 01:31
Imagine me getting all the Cebu girls laser treated for example..some of you would hate me forever :D One good mate has already said stop shaving them WR ..well am not there now so they can decide ;)

OK as this is the Photo Gallery Ido like to contribute each time so here is yet another lovely shaved one that I have had the pleasure of DATY etc....yummy :)
WR, I do not mind if a girl is shaved and you are correct when you say yours are shaved. But I hate a three day old shave:( Either she shaves everyday or maintains by trimming:D

Robb

Socker
10-07-10, 03:28

EnjoyNo one wants to be tonguing down a dark thigh and be confronted by a, "Hairy Muff" but a soft little bush is another story. From my spot on the planet the pre-puberty look is as mainstream as American Idol is. Almost all the girls do it now and most mongers like it that way (whatever floats your boat). If you get one w/ the 3 day stubble than you're making-out w/ John Goodman w/ pussy breath. If you like that kind of action than your living in the right times. You guys are fun to read and I like it all except the stubble action. A nice soft bush lightly brushing over your face is a good thing. A new bush, it's got to be a new bush.

KyCuriosity
10-07-10, 03:47
Well if that was the only thing I had to do I when I was President...great job description

Imagine me getting all the Cebu girls laser treated for example..some of you would hate me forever :DI nominate WR for Mayor of AC, or president of PI!

I vote shaved.

Wicked Roger
10-07-10, 06:12
WR, I do not mind if a girl is shaved and you are correct when you say yours are shaved. But I hate a three day old shave:( Either she shaves everyday or maintains by trimming:D

Robb
Robb

You are the monger responsible for the 'flame war' LOL as you posted hairy muff photos :) Am sure some mongers (Bopalula) would be disgusted that grown (?) men are discussing pussy and shaving :D

But you are right, stubble is unpleasant. Even for the guy...long time ago the mother of my then girlfriend asked me to shave more as her daughter's thighs were a tad red from my stubble....

Just another 2 shaved ones to make sure these hairy muffs dont take over the board

BTW, did that lovely cutie you were with at Havana shave as if she decided for quality and quantity (ie me Robb!) best warn her :p

Pinaylicker
10-10-10, 14:53
I'm just adding my 2 cents/peso... Been there and met a lady that was not shaved, yet just had a small whisp of hair overtop of her clit area. She was of age and I asked, "is this laser or something?". She said that's all that grows. It was nice, no stubble and no jungle. I wish I had a pic to prove it. Now back home, some ladies have an absolute jungle down there. Thankfully, most gardens are tended with a beard trimmer.

Socker
10-11-10, 01:07
I'm just adding my 2 cents/peso... Been there and met a lady that was not shaved, yet just had a small whisp of hair overtop of her clit area. She was of age and I asked, "is this laser or something?". She said that's all that grows. It was nice, no stubble and no jungle. I wish I had a pic to prove it. Now back home, some ladies have an absolute jungle down there. Thankfully, most gardens are tended with a beard trimmer.These will be my first pics on ISG if I do it right.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=140023&stc=1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=140024&stc=1