PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Wicked Roger
02-26-11, 20:54
Hi WR.

- you have a remarkable collection of butplugs.

Carlos Primeros

I am a collector (of sorts) LOL - just see below.

Most I leave with the cuties as some, once tried, never want to stop (issue is that batteries can be pricey in PI so I always bring some).

Cebu favourite takes the smaller ones (small vibes etc) as her mother would never understand if she saw/found a sex toy in her room (and smaller is easier to hide and use in bed LOL).

Strap on - a favourite once the girls see it, great fun. Now with Love Tactics in UAE as I cannot bring to where I live now as very strict :(

Lalake
02-27-11, 01:18
WR,

Over the years, I've fallen in love w / many cebuanas. Ay naku. But, this one makes my mouth water.

Good-on-ya. Cheers,

Lalake

Cunning Stunt
02-27-11, 10:47
I won't post any of her in her school uniform even though she looks so innocent yet horny in it LOL.Spoilsport:D.

Strap on - a favourite once the girls see it, great fun. (Wonder they don't run a mile upon setting eyes on that evil blue monster! Unless of course they get to use it on you:eek:... LOL.

It Travel
02-27-11, 11:41
CP.

I love Brazil wonderful place for Greek.

Now as you so nicely asked me here are a few to titillate your fancy LOL.

I always believe in accessorising for the ladies. Even have some sent to me in the hotel, when a cutie sees a butt plug for the first time and then puts inside it is such a wonderful thing to watch.

Enjoy.

PS just added another Cebuana picture so you see the nice racks I know. Wonderful. Come on the Anal forum. . .

IT

Wicked Roger
02-27-11, 16:13
Wonderful. Come on the Anal forum. . .

ITAnd I did. But a few here also. The carrott is a special one, she used the rabbit as well at same time then put the rabbit in her backside as she was horny.

CS. This is how the strap on is used :D, but never on me :eek:. But watching the ladies enjoy (or a double headed dildo) is pure joy for me, but then again I am a giver of happiness to the pinays LOL

The black one was longer than the purple one!

Mature Man
02-28-11, 07:04
Looking at this Cebuana tits, I would say she is pregnant.

QUOTE=Wicked Roger; 1127658]CP.

I love Brazil wonderful place for Greek.

Now as you so nicely asked me here are a few to titillate your fancy LOL.

I always believe in accessorising for the ladies. Even have some sent to me in the hotel, when a cutie sees a butt plug for the first time and then puts inside it is such a wonderful thing to watch.

Enjoy.

PS just added another Cebuana picture so you see the nice racks I know. [/QUOTE]

Tally Wacker
02-28-11, 07:46
Now as you so nicely asked me here are a few to titillate your fancy LOL.Can you titilate your post to the PHOTO thread with a photo?

Guys it does not matter what kind of fuckin photo you add with your constant comments to the photo section as long as you add a fuckin photo.

ADD a fukin photo if you comment in the photo thread!

Python75
02-28-11, 14:12
Can you titilate your post to the PHOTO thread with a photo?

Guys it does not matter what kind of fuckin photo you add with your constant comments to the photo section as long as you add a fuckin photo.

ADD a fukin photo if you comment in the photo thread! Fucking hell Tally Wacker. Your girl is hot! Credo to you.

Rather yours than mine.

WestCoast1
02-28-11, 15:46
Like this. From Santos.

Wicked Roger
02-28-11, 20:10
This is the Photo Gallery so lets try keep it that way. Well said TW. A few from my ladies. All schoolies etc. Who love to show me all sorts on cam to keep me warm before my next trip which is soon. One even put on her school uniform and let her lovely rack shine through because I asked her. The other. I know D Cups will notice. The larger rack is 21 and the smaller just 18 years old.

All Cebuanas as well. For reason I like the city LOL.

Enjoy

Tally Wacker
03-01-11, 05:24
Fucking hell Tally Wacker. Your girl is hot! Credo to you.

Rather yours than mine.

146966Yea just messing arround trying to get more photos posted here. The girl I posted looks yummy but I have not tasted her yet but maybe on my next trip.

Here's a couple photos of one girl I met up with a few months ago. Wild cam model and more wild in person.

Thanks all for the photos!

Member #4491
03-01-11, 06:10
Auuuuuu! God I love big tits. And I love you WR for working up my expectations. Counting the hours.

/B

Lord Phobos
03-01-11, 06:28
Sweet Pics.

Cunning Stunt
03-01-11, 11:25
Rather yours than mine.Yours isn't so shabby either. I love that pose when a Filipina abandons all modesty and shows off a fine pussy. Bet she was a fine lay.

Before I met this DIA girl, we had several sessions of sex chat, during which she confessed to becoming very horny and moist. When I met her, one of the first things she said is 'My pussy is so wet'. And it was, her knickers were soaking. Over the next few hours, when I wasn't shagging her or eating her out (which drove her wild and she turned out to be a semi-squirter) , she played with herself constantly and must have had countless orgasmic. I loved the way she frequently apologised for being so horny and insatiable. Typical of a Pinay, being ashamed of her own passions.

Randy Rooster
03-01-11, 18:18
Before I met this DIA girl, we had several sessions of sex chat, during which she confessed to becoming very horny and moist.Lovely lady, beautiful tits and a good clit shot. Most of the guys miss the clit in their photos.

Mugroso
03-01-11, 18:35
Lovely lady, beautiful tits and a good clit shot. Most of the guys miss the clit in their photos.Most guys miss the clit all together.

Tally Wacker
03-01-11, 19:32
Most of the guys miss the clit in their photos.Would you believe some guys miss the actual PHOTO? An obvious loosing battle.

Post at least one photo with your comment. Does not matter if its a girl you fucked or want to fuck. Does not matter if the girl is nude or non-nude. Posting constent comments with NO photos litters up the Photo section. Thats why there is a photo chit chat area. Get it?

Jackson, is there a way for someone to post a comment in this section so it gets posted as a sub-thread? The current set up of having a photo gallery and a seperate photo chit chat section does not work for slow people.

Cunning Stunt
03-02-11, 04:03
Would you believe some guys miss the actual PHOTO? An obvious loosing battle.Aw, don't be an old grump, TW. Your not X-man in disguise are you;)? (whatever happened to X-man?). As long as the subject remains photos and are reasonably constructive, then I don't see what the problem is. Not everyone has photos to show and as you rightly point out, the chit-chat thread doesn't really work.

What pisses me off is when postS go really offline and discuss matters that rightly belong elsewhere, such as the safe sex debate that took place a few weeks back. If this sort of nonsense is wiped out, then the PG will be leaner and meaner and we all benefit.

Here is the obligatory photo of another DIA girl who had a fine (but not too big) pair of firm tits and, increasingly rare, a full Bush to go walkabouts in:)

Enchoo
03-02-11, 17:59
Number BJ#5 is awesome. Where is she now?

Excellent. A man who doesn't mind been seen in his own photos. Your a star, Sid.

Hahaha. Judging from the tone of your detailed defensive post, run it past me again whose raw nerve was struck? Wonder what the same psychoanalyst would make of a sex forum member who became hysterical about the sight of an unsheathed erect male whanger. I suspect either penis envy or repressed homosexuality.

Anyway back to the real, on the spot, BJ action that guys pay good money for. Here are 7 different Filipinas gnawing on my boner or getting a facial blasting. Please don't look Lorenzo. It may be too much for your sensitive nature. LOL.

Wicked Roger
03-02-11, 18:50
Here is the obligatory photo of another DIA girl who had a fine (but not too big) pair of firm tits and, increasingly rare, a full Bush to go walkabouts in:)CS.

CS I entirely agree regarding chit chat, really does annoy the crap out me.

But I thought I had managed to stop the disgraceful behaviour of mongers posting 'forests' on the Board LOL

Now a few members I know well would roundly applaud your last picture (looks like a but fortunately they are a minority. One member who I know well said he hoped to get to Cebu before I had all the girls shaved :eek:

Gents, they should all be like the one in the picture, from Mati, met her Davao, was a cherry until we met (yummy :))and so smoothe and lovely. Just how they should all be gentelmen. IMHO of course :D

Tally Wacker
03-02-11, 19:42
CS.

CS I entirely agree regarding chit chat, really does annoy the crap out me.

But I thought I had managed to stop the disgraceful behaviour of mongers posting 'forests' on the Board LOLI normaly like shaved as well but never said no to a hairy one.

Python75
03-02-11, 23:11
I agree.

One for you then WR.

Cunning Stunt
03-03-11, 04:16
But I thought I had managed to stop the disgraceful behaviour of mongers posting 'forests' on the Board LOLI like a shaven muff and I like a Bush. Which is better? There's one way to find out. F. I. G. H. T! (sorry, only Brits might understand this). What I do hate is a stubbly, scratchy, partly shaven muff which is neither here nor there.

I recently rewatched Last Tango in Paris which featured the delectable and recently deceased Maria Scneider. About an old guy who fucks a 20 year old (sounds familiar) it should be required viewing for any monger. The butter scene still gives me horny ideas. Must remember to pack some next time I have a date with a 3-holer:D.

Now Maria had a proper Bush. Don't get them like that any more!

Cbea20
03-03-11, 05:25
That first photo is the screen "cover" shot of a cam girl on streamate. Com. (The cover shot is posted when she is gone private or offline.) Not the same girl in the other photos, I believe. (No, I don't patronize cam sites; my friend-not this girl-works on one. Actually, you cannot even subscribe from the Phs. Sometimes I let my friend perform using my connection. Like guys watching her from Europe and the Americas, I slowly masturbate. Difference is, at the end she rushes over to finish me in her mouth.)

Yea just messing arround trying to get more photos posted here. The girl I posted looks yummy but I have not tasted her yet but maybe on my next trip.

Here's a couple photos of one girl I met up with a few months ago. Wild cam model and more wild in person.

Thanks all for the photos!

FreebieFan
03-03-11, 07:06
I like a shaven muff and I like a Bush. Which is better? There's one way to find out. F. I. G. H. T! (sorry, only Brits might understand this). What I do hate is a stubbly, scratchy, partly shaven muff which is neither here nor there.

I recently rewatched Last Tango in Paris which featured the delectable and recently deceased Maria Scneider. About an old guy who fucks a 20 year old (sounds familiar) it should be required viewing for any monger. The butter scene still gives me horny ideas. Must remember to pack some next time I have a date with a 3-holer.

Now Maria had a proper Bush. Don't get them like that any more! OK the "you didn't post a pic" defenders of the faith will now all jump and down as I'm replying to a picpost without a pic. Anyways I've spent the week in China and seen more of George (Bush) than is reasonable. Found two fabulously hairless minges in HK on Filipinas over the weekend (see FR) but since then, the 5 minges that I've seen in China have all been sooooo damn hairy. Can't wait to get back to hairlesspussyland!

Tally Wacker
03-03-11, 08:57
That first photo is the screen "cover" shot of a cam girl on streamate. Com. (The cover shot is posted when she is gone private or offline.) Not the same girl in the other photos, I believe. (No, I don't patronize cam sites; my friend-not this girl-works on one. Actually, you cannot even subscribe from the Phs. Sometimes I let my friend perform using my connection. Like guys watching her from Europe and the Americas, I slowly masturbate. Difference is, at the end she rushes over to finish me in her mouth.)Same girl.

Wicked Roger
03-03-11, 12:23
Now Maria had a proper Bush. Don't get them like that any more!Thanaks goodness they don't make them like that anymore. Would need a dozen razors to sort that one out.

FF (my Evil Twin). As always the pinays pull through for mongers of distinction and taste (LOL) , lovely shaved muffs just how they should be. Always gentlemen.

I know some of you mongers are crying at that image. So here are 2 more lovely ones known to me so you don't have to imagine a shaved muff

X Man
03-03-11, 16:48

Fk off CS. Nice pics you been posting BTW. How about a field report? I might be in MNL next week, but want to do something different. How's life down aiport road?

Aw, don't be an old grump, TW. Your not X-man in disguise are you? (whatever happened to X-man?). As long as the subject remains photos and are reasonably constructive, then I don't see what the problem is. Not everyone has photos to show and as you rightly point out, the chit-chat thread doesn't really work.

What pisses me off is when postS go really offline and discuss matters that rightly belong elsewhere, such as the safe sex debate that took place a few weeks back. If this sort of nonsense is wiped out, then the PG will be leaner and meaner and we all benefit.

Here is the obligatory photo of another DIA girl who had a fine (but not too big) pair of firm tits and, increasingly rare, a full Bush to go walkabouts in.

X Man
03-03-11, 16:53

Fk off CS. Nice pics you been posting BTW. How about a field report? I might be in MNL next week, but want to do something different. How's life down aiport road?

Aw, don't be an old grump, TW. Your not X-man in disguise are you? (whatever happened to X-man?). As long as the subject remains photos and are reasonably constructive, then I don't see what the problem is. Not everyone has photos to show and as you rightly point out, the chit-chat thread doesn't really work.

Here is the obligatory photo of another DIA girl who had a fine (but not too big) pair of firm tits and, increasingly rare, a full Bush to go walkabouts in.

Irony Monger
03-03-11, 20:46
Now Maria had a proper Bush. Don't get them like that any more!That Bush can double as a flotation device!

Offshore Swell
03-04-11, 03:51
Got a 19YO DIA contact who is a budding pimp.

After declining my seedy DIA chat requests to her, she then offered up some of her friends.

So every morning which is just the time I like it. The enterprising young lass turns up at my hotel with one of her circle of friends, neighbours etc.

I give her my notebook computer where she loudly sings along to songs on youtube while I give her friend a good porking in the next room (The advantage of hotel suites).

Todays offering was particularly nice. For you all to enjoy.

On another note, I may be endeavouring to leave my mongering career behind so may not post anymore. My sex addiction is getting out of control, so a bit like that guy in "trainspotting" trying to kick the heroin, I thought I would have one more bender before going to rehab. So stay posted. Theres 2 more days to go ha ha.

OS

Member #1088
03-04-11, 14:20
So what was the deal?

She got some money or just the performer or both, she just introduced her friends to you in hope you marry them?

Would love ot have her personal I'm so we can make those contacts also.

After declining my seedy DIA chat requests to her, she then offered up some of her friends.

So every morning which is just the time I like it. The enterprising young lass turns up at my hotel with one of her circle of friends, neighbours etc.

I give her my notebook computer where she loudly sings along to songs on youtube while I give her friend a good porking in the next room (The advantage of hotel suites).

On another note, I may be endeavouring to leave my mongering career behind so may not post anymore. My sex addiction is getting out of control, so a bit like that guy in "trainspotting" trying to kick the heroin, I thought I would have one more bender before going to rehab. So stay posted. Theres 2 more days to go ha ha.

OS

Tally Wacker
03-04-11, 15:49
That first photo is the screen "cover" shot of a cam girl (The cover shot is posted when she is gone private or offline.) Not the same girl in the other photos, I believe. Difference is, at the end she rushes over to finish me in her mouth.)Same cam girl in all the photos and video below deepthroating my cock. Ahhhhhhh filipinas!

Does your friend finish you off like this? Take out spaces between yu vu tu.

www.yu Vu tu. Com / modules. Php? Name=Video&op=view&video_id=604896

Tally Wacker
03-05-11, 03:00
Same cam girl in all the photos and video below deepthroating my cock. Ahhhhhhh filipinas!

Does your friend finish you off like this? Take out spaces between yu vu tu.

www.yu

Vu tu. Com / modules. Php? Name=Video&op=view&video_id=604896Sorry bad link.

Go to. World Wide Web (dot) Yu Vu Tu (dot) com.

Do Search. Author = TWacker.

See Under. Filipinas Deepthroat.

Hot Video!

Asia Pacific
03-06-11, 04:38
Two girls I met walking the malls. Haven't shared for awhile.

Asia Pacific
03-06-11, 05:57
Just another photo to share.

FreebieFan
03-06-11, 12:59
28 and no signs of "sag". Perfect proportioned and looks great when stuck in the air. Yeah I don't post pics so often so here's a rare one.

Cunning Stunt
03-07-11, 08:37
28 and no signs of "sag". Perfect proportioned and looks great when stuck in the air. Yeah I don't post pics so often so here's a rare one.Great ass! A shapely ass looks best, however, when impaled on a male member:D.

Maa Paa
03-07-11, 13:43
.... I know some of you mongers are crying at that image. So here are 2 more lovely ones known to me so you don't have to imagine a shaved muffNo need to cry / complain about anything. Prefer totally smooth shaved lips. Don't like to feel any hair sticking into my mouth or nose.

Maa Paa

Maa Paa
03-07-11, 13:51
Just another photo to share.I should start to consider about visiting the Philippines. Not only because of the beautiful islands and beaches.

Your pics look really amazing. Sharpened up on the right point. Perfect. What kind of cam are you using?

Maa Paa

Bonkers1
03-07-11, 15:33
I seen some pictures of men shaved also maybe I will have to shave before my trip. Do women prefer shaved?

Irony Monger
03-07-11, 16:03
Your pics look really amazing. Sharpened up on the right point. Perfect. What kind of cam are you using?I think AP's photo quality is less about the camera and more about the lighting. He always takes great care to ensure his subjects are well illuminated, shadows minimized, etc...unlike mine :-)

FreebieFan
03-08-11, 10:41
Great ass! A shapely ass looks best, however, when impaled on a male member:D.I'm sure I will be back with more pics in 3 months. LOL. (oops apologies to the "You can't write here unless you post a pic Police ". Won't happen again Sir!

Tally Wacker
03-09-11, 05:17
oops apologies to the "You can't write here unless you post a pic Police ". Won't happen again Sir!Ok FF we will let you slide this time. LOL.

Asia Pacific
03-09-11, 13:37
Thanks for the kind comments on my photos. I use an SLR which is important but it was pointed out very well that the quality of light is most important. I bring two softlighter umbrellas and fire two 550ex off camera into them to get the soft light. On camera flash just won't do it. Of course, beautiful girls (which are abundant in the Philippines) helps.

Asianatic
03-09-11, 19:49
I have this webchat pic for you all. Sorry its so dodgy!Nice pics of Ella alias SC hihihi. I'm sure we shared her video as I noticed too she had that underwear and blu shirt.

LexLuther
03-10-11, 00:53
Thanks for the kind comments on my photos. I use an SLR which is important but it was pointed out very well that the quality of light is most important. I bring two softlighter umbrellas and fire two 550ex off camera into them to get the soft light. On camera flash just won't do it. Of course, beautiful girls (which are abundant in the Philippines) helps.How do you measure and adjust your camera for the light?

Thanks in advance.

LexLuther

Gumby2004
03-10-11, 02:06
Thanks for the kind comments on my photos. I use an SLR which is important but it was pointed out very well that the quality of light is most important. I bring two softlighter umbrellas and fire two 550ex off camera into them to get the soft light. On camera flash just won't do it. Of course, beautiful girls (which are abundant in the Philippines) helps.Asia Pacific,

Glad I had the opportunity to see your photos before heading out to the Phils next month. My new photography hobby was inspired by my last few trips, where I was determined to thoroughly document my experiences to share with my buddies back home. Here 's my first post of photos taken a few months ago. It's a little tricky getting a meaningful shot without revealing the identity of the models.

In these, I'm remotely triggering two 430ex's pointed at the walls and ceilings. After carefully considering portability options, I recently purchased two umbrellas and stands. Collapsed, they easily fit into my luggage. These babies are already tested and packed for next month. I can't wait to put them to work.

I hope these meet the high standards of this board. Guys, you're welcome to hit me back with any comments or suggestions.

Gumby.

Transport
03-10-11, 04:44
These are fantastic photos. Historically the female figure in any form is nice but these are really good.

Asia Pacific,

Glad I had the opportunity to see your photos before heading out to the Phils next month. My new photography hobby was inspired by my last few trips, where I was determined to thoroughly document my experiences to share with my buddies back home. Here 's my first post of photos taken a few months ago. It's a little tricky getting a meaningful shot without revealing the identity of the models.

In these, I'm remotely triggering two 430ex's pointed at the walls and ceilings. After carefully considering portability options, I recently purchased two umbrellas and stands. Collapsed, they easily fit into my luggage. These babies are already tested and packed for next month. I can't wait to put them to work.

I hope these meet the high standards of this board. Guys, you're welcome to hit me back with any comments or suggestions.

Gumby.

Cunning Stunt
03-10-11, 05:16
Some beautiful pics recently but so much equipment. I would draw a few curious glances lugging that little lot into Sogo or Eurotel:).

Guess I'll have to stick to my little Canon!

Just one question. Do you photoshop the images?

Gumby2004
03-10-11, 06:06
Some beautiful pics recently but so much equipment. I would draw a few curious glances lugging that little lot into Sogo or Eurotel.

Guess I'll have to stick to my little Canon!

Just one question. Do you photoshop the images? My photos are only cropped to hide the model's identity. I do no further editing (because I'm still learning how.)

BTW, here are two that were left out of the previous batch. Enjoy.

Eaglestar
03-10-11, 07:30

OSInverted nipples? Kinda like finding horse shit in the garage, don't see that very much.

Over all well done.

ES.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=147194&d=1299207032

Cunning Stunt
03-10-11, 08:38
Inverted nipples? Kinda like finding horse shit in the garage, don't see that very much.On the subject of odd nipples, I had a MILF tag team a while back. One of the girls had rather odd nipples. One was slightly inverted but otherwise normal sized whilst the other was like a carpenters thumb that had been bashed with a hammer one too many times. I couldn't keep my eyes (and lips. LOL) off it although I did find it initially a bit off-putting. The girl was a bit self conscious about it too, particularly when I inadvertently hung my cap on it:D.

Topmanten
03-10-11, 16:22
Beautiful nipples, pl post some more photos of this super nipples.

Robbaf
03-10-11, 22:03
Guess I'll have to stick to my little Canon!I agree my little Lumix DMC-FS8 works great for me and I can carry it on my belt for those "priceless moments".

Robb.

Johndao
03-11-11, 02:04
Asia Pacific,

Gumby. Hey Gumby, Love your pictures! It's great that you can carry that equipment and the girls are ok with it. Have you seen my pictures in the Vietnam Forum? Check them out when you have a chance. All natural light when possible, sometimes a little flash if I have to.

I took four of your pictures and slightly removed some color cast and improved the contrast and skin tones. Hope you don't mind! I'm posting the four here with originals. Just my taste of course, another would do it differently. What comes out of the camera is not usually considered a final product due to limitations. Doesn't matter point and shoot or DSLR.

About identity, you can hide the girls faces with some blurring techniques when necessary without destroying the picture as well. Look forward to seeing more of your pics.

Cunning Stunt
03-11-11, 07:03
Another for the super nipple freaks.

Came across a photo that makes a perfect emetic. Although I think that I would rather stick my fingers down my throat:eek:.

Topmanten
03-11-11, 08:37
CC great job!

Thanks, it seems that you are enjoying a3 some, hope to see the more photo.

Another for the super nipple freaks.

Came across a photo that makes a perfect emetic. Although I think that I would rather stick my fingers down my throat.

Wicked Roger
03-11-11, 12:16
Just to stop the 'rot' with CS cunning photo of his latest squeeze LOL and because we have been discussing asses (a change from hairy muff versus shaved LOL) here is the ass of 'Cebu hottie' as stated by Red Kilt (see Chat Room and Pen Pals thread).

RK. I know you recognise this spankable backside and especially 'spankable 2'. Red ass from the spanking she likes so much and asks for when we are with her LOL. Looks so nice when no panties and skin tight leggings and her 5" FM heels walking around SM and Greenbelt - see her heels in one of the pics (you recognise those am sure ;))

CS. If you have anymore of your latest 'conqest' (more like everest) please post them in another forum (try India as am sure even there someone will immediately ask you for a contact number :D)

Apac Man
03-11-11, 16:03
Was going to post a few pics of my BN lady from a few weeks ago but it seems we are moving from nipples to butts now! Both ladies (nipple and hand) are from Phil.

Cunning Stunt
03-13-11, 10:14
CS. If you have anymore of your latest 'conqest' (more like everest) please post them in another forum (try India as am sure even there someone will immediately ask you for a contact number :D)Do keep up WR;). We have done asses (often literally:D) and are back on tits. BTW, that last ass you posted looked well and truly smacked, you naughty boy (or was she a naughty girl?).

Since you brought up India, here are a few pics of what you get when you cross an Indian with a Filipina.

Wicked Roger
03-13-11, 20:14
Do keep up WR. We have done asses (often literally.) and are back on tits. BTW, that last ass you posted looked well and truly smacked, you naughty boy (or was she a naughty girl?).

Since you brought up India, here are a few pics of what you get when you cross an Indian with a Filipina. LOL CS.

I do keep (it) up a lot :D Now I am a naughty boy (for sure) but she is also very naughty girl trust me....ask RK, Polyorchid and a few others. She loves a hard spanking hence I purchased a leather spanker or 2 :eek: Also loves BDSM and chains and ties/restraints hence I buy those - she chooses from the web site and is wet in anticipation of me arriving with them

While we may have moved on we can always look behind again :)

And yes she thoroughly enjoyed it, likes it hard and likes to see my hand print on her ass...a lovely girl if you ask me

Enjoy!!

It Travel
03-14-11, 07:46
LOL CS.

I do keep (it) up a lot. Now I am a naughty boy (for sure) but she is also very naughty girl trust me. Ask RK, Polyorchid and a few others. She loves a hard spanking hence I purchased a leather spanker or 2. Also loves BDSM and chains and ties / restraints hence I buy those. She chooses from the web site and is wet in anticipation of me arriving with them.

While we may have moved on we can always look behind again.

And yes she thoroughly enjoyed it, likes it hard and likes to see my hand print on her ass. A lovely girl if you ask me

Enjoy! Dear friend I hope you rectalyzed her while chained. Wonderful.

Four things make (in my tastes the perfect sex).

- Mobility limitation and some right dressing.

- Some pain, scream and crying.

- Heavvy missionary anal.

- Facial (If she is showing her discomfort it's perfect)

WR. We are bloody perverts! And happy to be it!

IT

Colec
03-14-11, 13:38
The petite young thing who calls herself Gary. Wouldn't want to have a photo taken with clothes off. Had to settle with this. But believe me, tight and nice bod.

Irony Monger
03-14-11, 21:46
The petite young thing who calls herself Gary. Wouldn't want to have a photo taken with clothes off. Had to settle with this. But believe me, tight and nice bod.I'm wondering if she was trying to say "Carrie" :).

Colec
03-15-11, 08:06
I'm wondering if she was trying to say "Carrie" :).Yeah good one. Probably. But she was being a cheeky monkey. I said that she is using a guys name. She said she liked it. And again not a tranny.

Jon von Neumann
03-20-11, 13:16
Here are a couple of photos of the girl I spent ten days with in Manila. The trip report is in the Manila thread.

WestCoast1
03-20-11, 17:34
From Sisters Bar. This girl was a runner. Brand new in the bar, her second night, from Surigao. Took her at 11pm, hit Sunflower (only one other occupied table at that time on a Tuesday evening, while the band was pumping away for all they were worth). Real fun, happy gal. Back in the room she performed like a well. Cute, nice rack. I'll post the full story later of her running, and how the bar tried to deal with it.

DriveAllNight
03-20-11, 21:10
From Sisters Bar. This girl was a runner. Brand new in the bar, her second night, from Surigao. Took her at 11pm, hit Sunflower (only one other occupied table at that time on a Tuesday evening, while the band was pumping away for all they were worth). Real fun, happy gal. Back in the room she performed like a well. Cute, nice rack. I'll post the full story later of her running, and how the bar tried to deal with it.

148247If I bargirl pulls a runner on me, I don't know that I'd be so gracious as to anonymize her photos. (Unless you're planning on visiting that bar again. Or maybe you're just nicer than me? LOL.)

Looking forward to your forthcoming report.

WestCoast1
03-20-11, 21:55
If I bargirl pulls a runner on me, I don't know that I'd be so gracious as to anonymize her photos. (Unless you're planning on visiting that bar again. Or maybe you're just nicer than me? LOL.)

Looking forward to your forthcoming report. She's my third runner ever. I have debated outing her here, face shot. Still am. I'll visit Sister's again.

WC

Fast Eddie 48
03-21-11, 00:30

148247To West coast,

If you pick her up at Sunflower she is a FL you pay her when she leave, if she agree to LT you don't paid for the full agree amount for ST, only time that I get runner is form bar at mango st that you paid for everything upfront and I only got one runner in cebu ever.

Fast Eddie 48

WestCoast1
03-21-11, 07:05
To West coast,

If you pick her up at Sunflower she is a FL you pay her when she leave, if she agree to LT you don't paid for the full agree amount for ST, only time that I get runner is form bar at mango st that you paid for everything upfront and I only got one runner in cebu ever.

Fast Eddie 48FE, she was from Sister's Bar on Mango. We hit Sunflower for a drink. There was a group of filipinos drinking in the back corner away from the band, maybe a work group. We had only one drink and left. First the group of filipinos left, and the band was performing for just the two of us. Then we left, leaving the band cranking away to just the waitress and bartender.

Rubio Tonto
03-21-11, 13:53
Since we're on the subject of nice Pinay asses, here are a few:

6. Jpg is a cam girl ex-squeeze of mine from Metro Manila.

1669a and 1672, the ass belongs to a girl from Pony Tails in Angeles.

1102 is my ex-gf from Metro Manila, she also was a cam girl before

Lawdog 690
03-21-11, 18:56
Rubio. Your ex is quite a unit. Gorgeous ass and legs! Am sure you enjoyed your time with her!

Chicochulo
03-22-11, 07:13
I haven't arrived in Cebu yet. However, in appreciation of the fine fotos that have been posted here, I submit one for your review. A fine culita in my opinion, and like so many chicas in the caribbean, she could mix a can of paint with her endless grinding and hip shake thing. A 3 holer to boot.

Asia Pacific
03-26-11, 03:38
Caught her one week into her 18th birthday. A refer from a friend who I had just finished posing for me. Sweet and very willing to learn. Especially with girls that look young I check Ids very closely, make a photocopy and always have them sign a model release as I use the photos for other purposes. Anyway, enjoy.

Tally Wacker
03-26-11, 05:12
Caught her one week into her 18th birthday. A refer from a friend who I had just finished posing for me. Sweet and very willing to learn. Especially with girls that look young I check Ids very closely, make a photocopy and always have them sign a model release as I use the photos for other purposes. Anyway, enjoy.Ok nice Asia Pacific! But what about after the photo? Sex and fun? Please tell the story. Very nice looking girl. Do you have additional photos of her? Thanks!

Lostwodpun
03-26-11, 06:46
Caught her one week into her 18th birthday. A refer from a friend who I had just finished posing for me. Sweet and very willing to learn. Especially with girls that look young I check Ids very closely, make a photocopy and always have them sign a model release as I use the photos for other purposes. Anyway, enjoy.One word came to mind when I saw this picture. YUMMY!

Chicochulo
03-26-11, 14:42
First day, first call to DIA contact and this walks into my room. 22yo, a little shy and inexperienced but who cares

Rubio Tonto
03-26-11, 21:02
Rubio. Your ex is quite a unit. Gorgeous ass and legs! Am sure you enjoyed your time with her!Thanks Lawdog, she is, and I did

Rubio Tonto
03-26-11, 21:04
caught her one week into her 18th birthday. a refer from a friend who i had just finished posing for me. sweet and very willing to learn. especially with girls that look young i check ids very closely, make a photocopy and always have them sign a model release as i use the photos for other purposes. anyway, enjoy.kudos asia pacific

photos are screen grabs from my ex's cam girl days. and to clarify, she's not the same ex who i spoke about on a different thread about what happened with her [CodeWord126] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord126) scumbag father.

Rubio Tonto
03-26-11, 21:13
First day, first call to DIA contact and this walks into my room. 22yo, a little shy and inexperienced but who caresAnother cam girl, this one met me on two different days in AC about six months ago

WestCoast1
03-28-11, 06:54
Couple of gals I take most every time in AC. Neither is the prettiest, but they are happy and fun and never mention a tip and one gave me her friend's phone number before who does not work in a bar.

Fast Eddie 48
03-28-11, 23:56
FE, she was from Sister's Bar on Mango. We hit Sunflower for a drink. There was a group of filipinos drinking in the back corner away from the band, maybe a work group. We had only one drink and left. First the group of filipinos left, and the band was performing for just the two of us. Then we left, leaving the band cranking away to just the waitress and bartender.To Westcoast,

I pick up a few freelancer at Sunflower on weekend both very GFE stay all night for 1000 peso with taxi money and breakfast, many local girl go there in the weekend after midnight and the village across the st is also a pick up spot for non bar girl.

Fast Eddie 48

FreebieFan
03-29-11, 12:51
.....the vegetable took the photos:D.Fabulous set Sir CS. But a condom on the vegetable?

Cunning Stunt
03-30-11, 00:37
Fabulous set Sir CS. But a condom on the vegetable?Haha. We actually had a good laugh about this. I asked her why she needed a condom when we had already scrupulously washed the cucumber which was circumcized anyway. She said it was because she didn't want to get pregnant. I said, yeah, good point, there are far too many vegetables running around in The Philippines

Muzungufotsy
03-30-11, 06:22

Although she has a shit chararcter.

Col Law
03-30-11, 21:28
Maybe next time around

Bundanko
04-02-11, 04:14
Haha. We actually had a good laugh about this. I asked her why she needed a condom when we had already scrupulously washed the cucumber which was circumcized anyway. She said it was because she didn't want to get pregnant. I said, yeah, good point, there are far too many vegetables running around in The PhilippinesShe may need the cucumber as vegetable for dinner with rice, thus do not want the taste flavored by body juices.

Col Law
04-02-11, 13:42
Just found these

Pete Benetar
04-03-11, 00:11
Found this ebony beaut on Bamburi Beach. Mombasa. Ghana is supposed to be the destination of choice for real tits connoisseurs.

Apologies for the non-Filipina photos but just illustrating a big point. LOL. Would agree that "The Dark Continent" offers the best in breasts. Heading back to AC April 11-18 for some nice filipina cuisine.

WestCoast1
04-03-11, 01:54
MBC girl. Right after I ran down my list of needs she blurted "1000 for that." I thought that was a bit low and she said,"My son I have be home 6am. Short time only." It was 1am so off we went (can't beat the price). Enthusiastic and bubbly, but I misjudged her age in the bar as 25, she later said she is 36. Good performance, stayed till 5:30, and she tried to make for a second pop (I wasn't up for it).

Muzungufotsy
04-03-11, 07:55
MBC girl. Right after I ran down my list of needs she blurted "1000 for that." I thought that was a bit low and she said,"My son I have be home 6am. Short time only." It was 1am so off we went (can't beat the price). Enthusiastic and bubbly, but I misjudged her age in the bar as 25, she later said she is 36. Good performance, stayed till 5:30, and she tried to make for a second pop (I wasn't up for it).You paid 1000 for a ST in AC?

X Man
04-03-11, 15:22
I met a gal at MBC but wasn't quite sure about her. The tobacco smoke was killing me so I suggested we go to Amazonia, which is a short walk down the street as most of you already know. Much more comfortable and private, and I felt her up a bit to see what was on the menu. I asked her what monetary compensation might encourage her to go to the next venue, and she suggested something rather boilerplate. ST / LT and both figures too high IMHO. I immediately took my paws off her and rolled my eyes. She asked me how much I thought was reasonable. I said between 1 and 2 depending.

We chatted a bit more and as the last drops of nectar emptied from my bottle of SM Light, I handed her 100 and thanked her for her time. She pocketed it and said,"1000 is okay". I love the Philippines.

The attached photos are unrelated to my post. Sorry no face, I'm sure you can understand. BTW, I loved the recent Ghana post, wow, but these are most definitely of the itty bitty titty variety.

MBC girl. Right after I ran down my list of needs she blurted "1000 for that." I thought that was a bit low and she said,"My son I have be home 6am. Short time only." It was 1am so off we went (can't beat the price). Enthusiastic and bubbly, but I misjudged her age in the bar as 25, she later said she is 36. Good performance, stayed till 5:30, and she tried to make for a second pop (I wasn't up for it).

Pete Benetar
04-04-11, 03:21
I met a gal at MBC but wasn't quite sure about her. The tobacco smoke was killing me so I suggested we go to Amazonia, which is a short walk down the street as most of you already know. Much more comfortable and private, and I felt her up a bit to see what was on the menu. I asked her what monetary compensation might encourage her to go to the next venue, and she suggested something rather boilerplate. ST / LT and both figures too high IMHO. I immediately took my paws off her and rolled my eyes. She asked me how much I thought was reasonable. I said between 1 and 2 depending.

We chatted a bit more and as the last drops of nectar emptied from my bottle of SM Light, I handed her 100 and thanked her for her time. She pocketed it and said,"1000 is okay". I love the Philippines.

The attached photos are unrelated to my post. Sorry no face, I'm sure you can understand. BTW, I loved the recent Ghana post, wow, but these are most definitely of the itty bitty titty variety.

149019Well, next week anyhow. I was just on the verge of booking a flight to Kenya but then remembered my obligations to Ghanaian and went with Ghana instead. I'm checking the PI one more time before I get on my anti malarials and move to The Dark Side.

Always preferred anything "off color" especially filipina especially stateside nurses having spent much of my active duty time in the Puget Sound / Seattle area, where many J1 and transplanted filipinas reside. Did most my post retirement excursions to MNL / AC / Cebu etc, but befriended a "DD" slender hottie from Uganda last few years and now got a real bad thing going for the dark stuff. 1st for is Ms Ghana (speaks 5 languages, I crap not) , a potential lifer for me. Last pic is from Haitian; did a few missions in Port au Prince last year and they got some outrageous dark meat there, but few speak English. I'm one of those nerds actually likes to communicate with my gf, LOL.

Cunning Stunt
04-04-11, 06:27
They say 'Once you've tried black, you never go back', which is untrue as you can't wait to go back.

Have to post a mandatory Pinay photo. This is for the kind member who recognized (or put 2 and 2 together) a recent disguised photo of mine and promptly ran and told the girl. Nice one, mate! Now show some balls and tell the forum (or me in a PM if you are not man enough for that) why? Are you an American Pinoy living in California? Might figure as many of those overseas Filipino mongers are sneaky little bastards.

X Man – nice ass – thought that you had forgotten how to post photos.

WestCoast1
04-04-11, 06:44
You paid 1000 for a ST in AC?Prison Break: Notice it says MBC. That's Manila Bay Cafe, in Malate.

BionicMan
04-04-11, 07:11
They say 'Once you've tried black, you never go back', which is untrue as you can't wait to go back.They also say: "once you are through the black it is pink as usual"

Very true.

Mixed feelings on black, some swetties and some a bit "aggressive"

Not taht I have a huge experience, but still the records are not constant.

X Man
04-04-11, 07:23
I will assume CS has good reason to direct his vitiirol at a certain geographic area / ethnic origin. But I would also suggest that nothing is what it seems.

The time I was outed for posting pictures it was from a European who spent a lot of time in Visayans, but he had done it all from the mouth of the gal (so to speak) Actually met the gal later, and she didn't seem nearly as angry as her "remove my pics or I will take drastic actions" posts. Of course the threats were coming from the European ahole. (I have nothing against Europeans. But Australians. Hmmm)

I got a bit more careful after that. Last year I was moderated, for reasons that were never explained, and that has also discouraged me from posting photos. And I still get randam hate msg. My apology for the guy who suggested a meeting in AC. I have a few enemies here at ISG and my caution seemed to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) him off. Anyway.

They say 'Once you've tried black, you never go back', which is untrue as you can't wait to go back.

Have to post a mandatory Pinay photo. This is for the kind member who recognized (or put 2 and 2 together) a recent disguised photo of mine and promptly ran and told the girl. Nice one, mate! Now show some balls and tell the forum (or me in a PM if you are not man enough for that) why? Are you an American Pinoy living in California? Might figure as many of those overseas Filipino mongers are sneaky little bastards.

X Man – nice ass – thought that you had forgotten how to post photos.

Robbaf
04-04-11, 22:40

X Man – nice ass – thought that you had forgotten how to post photos. CS,

I understand as I used post pictures, but thanks to some lonely keyboard warriors, I have basically stopped posting pictures.

Robb.

X Man
04-05-11, 03:27
Nice looking gal, but an underperformer. X

Sparhawk
04-05-11, 07:10
Please to share with all members.

FreebieFan
04-05-11, 10:25
They also say: "once you are through the black it is pink as usual"

Very true.

Mixed feelings on black, some swetties and some a bit "aggressive"

Not taht I have a huge experience, but still the records are not constant.I never had black in Asia, but in my dark and distant past did have it in South Africa, Mozambique, Botswana, Swaziland, Lesotho etc. All these places are now world record holders for AIDS cases. Fortunately my flings there were pre-AIDS.

Black girls can get very sweaty in a quite unclean smell sort of way, but can look fabulous when laid on a bed with the moonlight shining thru the window.

DriveAllNight
04-06-11, 01:23
Please to share with all members.

149107Very nice, Starhawk. We share the same taste in women as well as hotels.

DJ FourMoney
04-06-11, 10:16
Nice looking gal, but an underperformer. XNice Looking? Low expectations X-Man? I could likely throw a rock and hit somebody better looking.

FreebieFan
04-06-11, 15:10
Nice Looking? Low expectations X-Man? I could likely throw a rock and hit somebody better looking.Guess we all look at people differently. Presumably you and Jessica Alba get it on regularly.

X Man
04-06-11, 16:11
I guess we have different tastes and isn't that a great thing. First and formost, you and I don't have to share the same hole. Another difference is that I would never consider criticizing the quality of pics here. Different strokes for diff folks.

I once worked, in CA, with a very lovely and interesting lady who was an extrordinarily obese redhead. She told me her husband asked her to gain weight. \

Nice Looking? Low expectations X-Man? I could likely throw a rock and hit somebody better looking.

Hank Moody
04-06-11, 20:47
Nice looking gal, but an underperformer. XNice Payat girl there! Just the way I like them. Maybe a little training would help the performance?

X Man
04-07-11, 06:27
Payat lovers seem to be X, CS, and MauiDude. Who else?

Spinner: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spinner

Nice Payat girl there! Just the way I like them. Maybe a little training would help the performance?

Randy Rooster
04-07-11, 07:22
Nice looking gal, but an underperformer. XI would volunteer to work on the training. Pretty lady.

Hank Moody
04-07-11, 19:46
Payat lovers seem to be X, CS, and MauiDude. Who else?

Spinner:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spinnerMy first Pinay GF was 4'10" 74lbs (yes, I weighed her) and a real performer. Not just in bed, but everywhere we went! A real firecracker and attention seeker.

Trying to find size XS at Victoria's Secret here in America is difficult. When the sales girls here try and help you and I ask for that size, I get funny looks like I am trying to buy sexy lingerie for a child, but she is 38 why. O!

Make mine Payat please.

Member #4491
04-08-11, 01:09
[QUOTE=Cunning Stunt; 1141339]They say 'Once you've tried black, you never go back', which is untrue as you can't wait to go back.

/QUOTE]I hate you for doing this to me. . Good hate, that is.

What a queen. After motivational pictures like these I made an effort to plan my first trip to Africa. Seems to be a very interesting country with a lot of mountains and canyons to explore. Sorry for the bad quality but look at this teenage potential from Kenya!

B

X Man
04-08-11, 04:06
Just another day in AC.

Cunning Stunt
04-08-11, 04:41
Payat lovers seem to be X, CS, and MauiDude. Who else?Yes, I love spinners provided that they are well rounded and not unhealthy sacks of skin and bone such as you sometimes see in MBC. I wouldn't touch one of those skanks with yours:D.

Had a DIA 19 year old recently who was chubby, well rounded and with a splendid set of knockers. She brought her friend with her, who I could not keep my eyes off. She was a svelte, willowy knockout who would have earned a mint as a catwalk model back home. But she had a poor self body image, thinking herself too skinny and her tits too small. She asked, shyly if she might join us and it turned out to be the best 3sum that I have enjoyed for some while, the girls working well together and their contrasting body shapes meaning that I could enjoy the best of both worlds.

Col Law
04-08-11, 14:05
She thought she would have the last laugh on me for those who like a vagina shot,

Anneelke
04-09-11, 00:13
Said she had also worked in Japan. Her bar puts on a great floor show three times a night. A pleasant change from the samesness of most of the other bars with the usual line up of bored bikini girls dancing to their preferred selection of music. Why don't the bars put in a live band, surely it would not cost them much.

Ed Rome
04-09-11, 10:58
I will just post a few pics of some of the lovely ladies I met and as I screen out faces and such will post alot more. I combined some meets from DIA, MFC, Tagged. Com and AFF. Combined I met 14 of the 16 ladies I met from those sites.

I barfined very rarely unless something just really catches my eye and gets me hard.

I saw it first hand when in Angeles City last month a guy with ISG on a lap top open in a bar on Santos with girls around him. I have no doubt he was pointing out things. I was with a lady and couldn't get a closer look at who this was or take a pic.

I won't post which ladies I met from where.

I was in AC, Cebu City, Manila and Olongapo.

Member #1088
04-09-11, 14:28
What is Com and MFC?

[QUOTE=Ed Rome; 1143121]I will just post a few pics of some of the lovely ladies I met and as I screen out faces and such will post alot more. I combined some meets from DIA, MFC, Tagged. Com and AFF. Combined I met 14 of the 16 ladies I met from those sites.

WestCoast1
04-11-11, 02:33
For the girl-lover in all of us.

Mr Enternational
04-11-11, 06:06
This girl worked at a bar in AC with a girl I met on DIA. I don't know why I took her. Not my type at all. 20 years old, but body seemed TOO MUCH younger. It felt really gross to me. I like my women at least 23 years old and not small.

X Man
04-11-11, 10:46
Thanks for the pics. Please don't consider this as criticism, but she does look older than 20 to me and looks like she's had kid. As for the tatoo, I'm not particulary fond of that, but my limited experience with such gals is that they go above and beyond the call of duty. Usually less of a gf exp. (GFE).

But why did you take this gal and not your original DIA target?

This girl worked at a bar in AC with a girl I met on DIA. I don't know why I took her. Not my type at all. 20 years old, but body seemed TOO MUCH younger. It felt really gross to me. I like my women at least 23 years old and not small.

WestCoast1
04-11-11, 16:58
Continuation from before. Enjoy, as I did.

Geil Neef
04-11-11, 18:40
Continuation from before. Enjoy, as I did.

149423Very nice pictures.

Thanks for that.

Mr Enternational
04-11-11, 21:03
Thanks for the pics. Please don't consider this as criticism, but she does look older than 20 to me and looks like she's had kid. As for the tatoo, I'm not particulary fond of that, but my limited experience with such gals is that they go above and beyond the call of duty. Usually less of a gf exp. (GFE).

But why did you take this gal and not your original DIA target? I think the tattoo was henna, looks like it anyway. I don't like chicks with tattoos either. Her work ID said that she was 20. As for a kid I can't say. I'm never really concerned with that aspect. She was from Manila and had only been working 2 weeks and was pretty much inexperienced. As a matter of fact one position that I put her in she said she had never done before so it was hurting her. She said her friend helped her practice blow jobs with a banana before she left home. My original DIA girl had already come over when I first arrived in AC. I took her coworker a couple of hours before I was leaving AC and the DIA still kept sending messages begging to come over once I had finished with her coworker.

FreebieFan
04-12-11, 12:04
Said she had also worked in Japan. Her bar puts on a great floor show three times a night. A pleasant change from the samesness of most of the other bars with the usual line up of bored bikini girls dancing to their preferred selection of music. Why don't the bars put in a live band, surely it would not cost them much.

149218One bar does indeed have a live band. Used to be called Foxy's in the good old days when it had private rooms and everything went on, off and in and out etc. LOL. Now its Stardust and on Friday night has a well known band and its quite popular. (considering there are sod all customers in there most of the time LOL)

Asia Pacific
04-16-11, 01:59
Two weeks left until my next trip. Still going through photos from my lst trip. The one girl could have used a trim but she wasn't a working girl so all forgiven.

Cheapy
04-16-11, 20:17
Thanks for posting a quality (non-pro) lady. There are so many in Phils. Too.

Many guys are the bar stool / bar fine types and miss out on ladies like this one.

Enjoy your next trip.

Cheapy.

Two weeks left until my next trip. Still going through photos from my lst trip. The one girl could have used a trim but she wasn't a working girl so all forgiven.

WestCoast1
04-21-11, 02:09
A daring duo to dangle your dongle. A girl can never get enough hands-on job training.

Docwiltro
04-23-11, 21:44
As requested per Jackson, I am submitting a couple more photos of Loni from Pitstop which is a bar in the EDSA Entertainment Complex. Not only was she cute but very friendly and had a taste and appetite for tequila: boy, could she drink! And in the sack, Loni was aggressive and insatiable; in fact, that girl wore my ass out.

She also told me that she had a boyfriend from India (who lived there) and was madly in love with him. I asked her then why she worked in the bar."Well," she said," I get a little lonely and bored." Ha, ha!

I met her at the beginning of my trip (2008) , and because I got side tracked with other girls, I never hooked up with her again; so, I don't know what happened to this wild and sweet cutie.

Asia Pacific
04-24-11, 08:29
Just finished packing my cameras. Missus has been in PI for a Fiesta and has been lining up a few girls so hopefully on my return will have some nice new photos. These girls live in the Province and are non-pros.

Lalake
04-26-11, 00:24
These girls live in the Province and are non-pros.AP. Bravo. These girls are outstanding. Thanks for contributing.

Also. Doc. What a cutie from Pit Stop.

Cheers,

Lalake

Blade1
04-29-11, 19:13
Here is a girl I took from MBC last month she was 18 year old (if I remember correctly). She was really horny.

Emale
04-30-11, 08:30
A daring duo to dangle your dongle. A girl can never get enough hands-on job training.

149829Thanks for the pictures. That girl has really big hands.

Emale
04-30-11, 08:35
Here is a girl I took from MBC last month she was 18 year old (if I remember correctly). She was really horny.

150343Nice pictures. Thanks. Did you enjoy the theme room at the Royal Bellagio?

Ebauche
04-30-11, 16:53
Thanks for the pictures. That girl has really big hands.Maybe they only seem big in comparison.....

;-)

Romeo Blue
04-30-11, 23:10
See what happen to her when we meet

Vittu
05-01-11, 02:53
Hey, that transformation from a homely girl to a pretty one is astonishing. Good for you.

WestCoast1
05-01-11, 06:51
Maybe they only seem big in comparison.I have a really big. . . Heart. . .

Traveller China
05-01-11, 09:30
See what happen to her when we meetWow. She looks seriously preggy on the last two.

Frank4220
05-01-11, 13:54
See what happen to her when we meetHope you are going to take care of her? You did not mention it, so I am just asking!

Cheers

Rubio Tonto
05-01-11, 15:42
See what happen to her when we meetThose look like profile photos of a cam girl

Sammon
05-01-11, 16:09
Hope you are going to take care of her? You did not mention it, so I am just asking!

CheersHe did say in the post before and after he met her. He made her pregnant. Some pregnant girls look prettier.

Hope he supports her and child.

Member #1121
05-02-11, 13:12
Had a great time with this girl.

Member #1121
05-02-11, 13:45
This girl had one of the best attitudes I have ever seen and experienced and was total GFE.

WestCoast1
05-03-11, 01:06
1121, how about some chika details. Dating site contacts? Bargirls? How did you meet them?

WestCoast1
05-03-11, 02:11
As you requested, young man. AC girls, Santos.

Member #1121
05-03-11, 06:48
1121, how about some chika details. Dating site contacts? Bargirls? How did you meet them?I'll post a report in a couple of days about them.

Thanks

Susu Lover
05-05-11, 07:13
Ya know. I love you guys, I really do. Even the ones that have nothing better to do than to produce negative energy or to pull positive energy from others. I am not an ex-pat, nor am I a foreigner living in Phils. I am a vacationer enjoying my scared time at Disneyland. I take liberty in enjoying the same luxuries I have at home in my vacation hotel. I won't settle for less. I like ABC, I've stayed there three times a year for the last 3 of them. I wake up, enjoy some morning love, boot her out, exercise upstairs, hit the in-room sauna, shower and recline with a book or internet during the afternoon. Might get a massage, might go to church downtown, enjoy the wet market with a sweetie, might go for a trike ride to a new place, might go to the mall to watch a movie in tagalog with a sweetie just to chill and cool off, might go to a pool party etc. There are plenty of great places to eat. I personally love Tequila Reef and Paradise Beer Garden's food, the Courtyard is great too. Honest. You will often find me at the ABC pool bar with my laptop open, a Bose portable sound system neatly pushing out some Bon Jovi, Rick Ross, little Wayne, or Drake.

All my pictures are at the end. I just don't know how to make it look 'all professional like some of you advanced posters. I bring a camera to my trips. It's a DSLR, worth its weight in hundred dollar bills. I am as laid back as anyone can be in AC. I am generous, I am the sweetest pogi, and I love how anyone can be Brad Pitt on a Monday afternoon. I look for the unlikely stunner. I dress her up in an cheap, tight, ass-hugging dress. And we start from there. I don't fall in love, but I work my networking skills well.

My girls are often times waitresses. To me. Thats what I do. I don't do the young spinners, but for many men, thats why they come to AC. I tell every girl that comes into the hotel that they have to scrub there sweet goods inside and out. I even bring stuff from the US for them to do so and I even tell them how to do it. You see, its funny, most of these girls that haven't been in a bar that long don't know how to scrub their va-gaug that well. They are still shy to take interest in there own genitals. Now, I am not talking about smelly kitty. But we are talking about kitty grooming that is at high par standards. But I digress my friends.

Let's talk about how we are all brothers in this hobby. Let's talk about how these days are, indeed, limited. These really are the golden years, we just can not see that they are. Enjoy my friends. Be good to each other and if there is just two men in a bar. And you're one of them. Buy the other guy a beer. Raise your frosty San Mig lite mug and toast the warmth of our favorite pastime. Whether it be American, Aussie, Russian, Korean, Black, Indian, Arab, or just another pinoy. It's all good man. Who cares how much you paid, how good she looks, what things you did. It's all about the good time.

Please accept my humble photo offerings to the site. Nudes are my prized possessions. Sorry not to share.

Ingat ka,

Susu.

Jessee 009
05-05-11, 07:54
Ya know. I love you guys, I really do. Even the ones that have nothing better to do than to produce negative energy or to pull positive energy from others. I am not an ex-pat, nor am I a foreigner living in Phils. I am a vacationer enjoying my scared time at Disneyland. I take liberty in enjoying the same luxuries I have at home in my vacation hotel. I won't settle for less. I like ABC, I've stayed there three times a year for the last 3 of them. I wake up, enjoy some morning love, boot her out, exercise upstairs, hit the in-room sauna, shower and recline with a book or internet during the afternoon. Might get a massage, might go to church downtown, enjoy the wet market with a sweetie, might go for a trike ride to a new place, might go to the mall to watch a movie in tagalog with a sweetie just to chill and cool off, might go to a pool party etc. There are plenty of great places to eat. I personally love Tequila Reef and Paradise Beer Garden's food, the Courtyard is great too. Honest. You will often find me at the ABC pool bar with my laptop open, a Bose portable sound system neatly pushing out some Bon Jovi, Rick Ross, little Wayne, or Drake.

All my pictures are at the end. I just don't know how to make it look 'all professional like some of you advanced posters. I bring a camera to my trips. It's a DSLR, worth its weight in hundred dollar bills. I am as laid back as anyone can be in AC. I am generous, I am the sweetest pogi, and I love how anyone can be Brad Pitt on a Monday afternoon. I look for the unlikely stunner. I dress her up in an cheap, tight, ass-hugging dress. And we start from there. I don't fall in love, but I work my networking skills well.

My girls are often times waitresses. To me. Thats what I do. I don't do the young spinners, but for many men, thats why they come to AC. I tell every girl that comes into the hotel that they have to scrub there sweet goods inside and out. I even bring stuff from the US for them to do so and I even tell them how to do it. You see, its funny, most of these girls that haven't been in a bar that long don't know how to scrub their va-gaug that well. They are still shy to take interest in there own genitals. Now, I am not talking about smelly kitty. But we are talking about kitty grooming that is at high par standards. But I digress my friends.

Let's talk about how we are all brothers in this hobby. Let's talk about how these days are, indeed, limited. These really are the golden years, we just can not see that they are. Enjoy my friends. Be good to each other and if there is just two men in a bar. And you're one of them. Buy the other guy a beer. Raise your frosty San Mig lite mug and toast the warmth of our favorite pastime. Whether it be American, Aussie, Russian, Korean, Black, Indian, Arab, or just another pinoy. It's all good man. Who cares how much you paid, how good she looks, what things you did. It's all about the good time.

Please accept my humble photo offerings to the site. Nudes are my prized possessions. Sorry not to share.

Ingat ka,

Susu.

150688Well said, Susu Lover

Ekspat
05-05-11, 08:16
It's all good man. Who cares how much you paid, how good she looks, what things you did. It's all about the good time.Excellent posting.

Enjoy!

Pogi69
05-05-11, 09:30
Hope you enjoy.

Cheapy
05-05-11, 09:38
Last trip I ended up with a GF, who worked during the day and stayed with me at night. This petite spinner

Helped me thru those long lonely afternoons. She would come for 3 hour afternoon visits and would not be happy with less than 2 pops.

Enjoy

Bide59
05-05-11, 14:31
H]Amen to that, my brother!

Tall Tom
05-07-11, 16:45
See what happen to her when we meetThese photos were lifted from another web site, AsianCamModels, from a model using cam name of tinyrea.

LexLuther
05-13-11, 01:23
Just finished packing my cameras. Missus has been in PI for a Fiesta and has been lining up a few girls so hopefully on my return will have some nice new photos. These girls live in the Province and are non-pros.Did I understand your post correctly? Your missus lines up gals for you? What a lucky bastard you are! Hehehe!

LexLuther

Korkavado
05-14-11, 16:28
My Manila DIA girl

Sumart
05-15-11, 21:02
These girls from Davao were really into posing. Great team with great performance!

WestCoast1
05-15-11, 23:36
Flexible and happy-go-lucky. This was a runner, previously mentioned, from Sister's Bar on Mango. Good performance, fell asleep after the ditty, then trotted off in the wee hours.

Frenzy3
05-16-11, 18:58
A few gf and f. Friends

Frenzy3
05-16-11, 19:01
The rest as per the last report

Frenzy3
05-16-11, 19:29
More of the same. But I look fat in one. Hhehe

Sammon
05-16-11, 23:15
DIA Contacts

Kingq
05-18-11, 10:21
A few gf and f. FriendsCebu 1 021 very nice. Would love to throw her a bang.

Orange Crust
05-19-11, 20:07
As requested per Jackson, I am submitting a couple more photos of Loni from Pitstop which is a bar in the EDSA Entertainment Complex. Not only was she cute but very friendly and had a taste and appetite for tequila: boy, could she drink! And in the sack, Loni was aggressive and insatiable; in fact, that girl wore my ass out.

She also told me that she had a boyfriend from India (who lived there) and was madly in love with him. I asked her then why she worked in the bar."Well," she said," I get a little lonely and bored." Ha, ha!

I met her at the beginning of my trip (2008) , and because I got side tracked with other girls, I never hooked up with her again; so, I don't know what happened to this wild and sweet cutie. No doubt she is cute and she sounds like a true gem who works hard to make you happy - perfect find really. Can you please explain "she wore my ass out"? Actually, don't explain it, I really don't want to picture that!

LOL

Frenzy3
05-21-11, 11:19
Cebu 1 021 very nice. Would love to throw her a bang.She is a retired wl now. And my gf1. I am still looking for a better one as backup or that I will share.

This is current gf3

Lalake
05-21-11, 12:24
She is a retired wl now. And my gf1. I am still looking for a better one as backup or that I will share.

This is current gf3Great pics.

I'm partial to P1010848 (Large) and IMG_0097. Really hot.

Thanks for sharing.

Lalake

Skittels77
05-22-11, 06:33
@Sammon

DIA Contacts.

Hi Sammon, do met this pretty girls for quickly and straightforward sex?

Best regards.

Skittels

FreebieFan
05-23-11, 05:21
Kind of like painting by numbers.

Ed Rome
05-23-11, 19:48
What is Com and MFC?

[QUOTE=Ed Rome; 1143121]I will just post a few pics of some of the lovely ladies I met and as I screen out faces and such will post alot more. I combined some meets from DIA, MFC, Tagged. Com and AFF. Combined I met 14 of the 16 ladies I met from those sites.Sorry my friend.

MFC. Myfreecams. Com

Sammon
05-23-11, 23:18
@Sammon

DIA Contacts.

Hi Sammon, do met this pretty girls for quickly and straightforward sex?

Best regards.

SkittelsSex is always on the menu. Discussed beforehand.

I am not going to play "first date in high school "

Besides none of these are virgins.

Samar Dog
05-28-11, 13:39
She formerly lived in Angeles, down in the Visayas now.

Gumby2004
05-31-11, 03:32
Freshly shot T&A for you horny toads.

Thank goodness for DIA!

Enjoy.

Gumby.

Romeo Blue
06-03-11, 00:39
She is 9 month preggy

Radical Guy
06-03-11, 00:47
She is 9 month preggyWow, your dick must've been bumping up against the baby's head when you were fucking her.

Radcage
06-03-11, 05:59
She is 9 month preggyGreat pictures Romeo Blue! A pregnant woman is a fantasy of mine.

Samchad
06-03-11, 15:20
These girls from Davao were really into posing. Great team with great performance!Holy Crap! You are the luckiest guy!

Member #2041
06-03-11, 17:22
Wow, your dick must've been bumping up against the baby's head when you were fucking her.I hope it's a girl, because it's going to be taking a cum bath on the way out.

Romeo Blue
06-03-11, 18:24
I hope it's a girl, because it's going to be taking a cum bath on the way out.Yes it is a girl. She is so cute. Now I will see the mother next week and will share some milk with the baby.

Member #4491
06-03-11, 21:06
Lovely pictures Romeo Blue. I am also a preggo lover.

B

WestCoast1
06-05-11, 15:54
Doing' what they do. . .

Doing' what they do. . .

Conrad Hess
06-06-11, 13:06
I love the pic with your hand guiding her to what she want. LOL Great pic BTW.

Doing' what they do. . .

Doing' what they do. . .

AgentOrange
06-09-11, 02:35
Her name is kim and you can contact her at kimthai05 (AT) yahoo. Com.

Service: she cleans you up and gives up a good rub down in the shower, then proceeds to the bed for some soapy body to body massage, extras follow.

Cost: 1. 5k + tip (up to you)

Simian
06-09-11, 12:43
Her name is kim and you can contact her at kimthai05 (AT) yahoo. Com.

Service: she cleans you up and gives up a good rub down in the shower, then proceeds to the bed for some soapy body to body massage, extras follow.

Cost: 1. 5k + tip (up to you) Where is this Thai body to body place?

Suwon
06-09-11, 14:00
Where is this Thai body to body place?You have to contact her via the yahoo address. She comes to your hotel.

Don Chorizo
06-14-11, 06:27
Have been seeing this HRM student for about a year. She said one of her classmates is the father.

Member #4491
06-18-11, 23:43
Have been seeing this HRM student for about a year. She said one of her classmates is the father.Nice with a pregnant girl. Where is she located?

B

WestCoast1
06-19-11, 23:44
From last year.

WestCoast1
06-22-11, 07:16
Of that runner from Cebu.

Azmodeus Fl
06-22-11, 14:31
Westcoast1 would like to hear the runner's story. It sounds like it would be interesting.

Sugoi
06-22-11, 17:16
Why is it that when I don't log in I see thumbnails of the pictures but when I log in, I only see file names?

Marconista
06-23-11, 11:44
As only senior members or paid subscribers can see the pictures, you can not see them when not logged in.

Why is it that when I don't log in I see thumbnails of the pictures but when I log in, I only see file names?

Kalato
06-23-11, 21:15
Yes it is a girl. She is so cute. Now I will see the mother next week and will share some milk with the baby.Hope you can share the pics of her squirting milk.

Dajudge
06-23-11, 22:53
She is 9 month preggyAbsolutely delightful!

Sugoi
06-24-11, 00:43
As only senior members or paid subscribers can see the pictures, you can not see them when not logged in.No, I see thumbnails of the actual pictures when I am not logged in.

Latin
06-29-11, 15:13
Apparently she is able to use violence to a man and get fucked for hours!

Take care.

Latin
06-29-11, 15:16
She was rendered harmless after hours of fighting.

Sacrified myself for you guys!

Latin
06-29-11, 15:18
I love this landscape and want to share with you!

Latin
06-29-11, 15:23
She was good not only during the massage.

Outcall in hotel 500 massage + tip.

Good option if you want to sleep well after a nice evening!

Latin
06-29-11, 15:34
She got me crazy with her little tongue ring.

But impossible to resist when she says Fuck me, she has never enought.

Latin
06-29-11, 15:38
Pierced tongue with her new toy, a way to spend some time while I recarged the battery, hehehe

FreebieFan
06-30-11, 02:15
She got me crazy with her little tongue ring.

But impossible to resist when she says Fuck me, she has never enought.I spent many trips in and around Asia in 2010 with an Indonesian gal with tongue stud and tongue ring. Great feeling, and made kissing an interesting experience. Yeah. Girls with tongue studs are fun!

XTroller
07-02-11, 16:53
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by.

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:08
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by.

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:09
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by #3

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:09
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by #4.

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:10
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by #5.

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:11
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by #6.

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:12
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by #7.

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:12
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by #8.

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:13
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#9

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:17
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#10.

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:23
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#11

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:24
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#12

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:25
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#13

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:25
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#14

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:26
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#15

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:27
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#16

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:27
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#17

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:28
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#18

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:29
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#19

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:35
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#20

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:36
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#21

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:36
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#22

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:37
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#23

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:38
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#24

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:38
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#25

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:39
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#26

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:39
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#27

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:46
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#28

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:47
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#29

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:48
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#30

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:48
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#31

XTroller
07-02-11, 17:49
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#32

WestCoast1
07-03-11, 18:08
Westcoast1 would like to hear the runner's story. It sounds like it would be interesting.I think I posted about her way back when. She was from Sister's bar on Mango. Fresh off the bus from Surigao I think. She said at first that she could only stay until 3am, and I declined the ewr. Shortly after she agreed to 10am. We went to Sunflower for a drink around 11pm, then back to the room. Very energetic. She went right to sleep after the fun (pics posted back then). I wake up at 3:30am, she's finishing dressing and leaving."Sorry I go now." Stupid me, there she was sound asleep, phone right next to her on the nightstand, and I didn't think to turn it off and toss it into the room safe. She had set an alarm to wake her. Right after she left she txt, saying she had to go to work as a maid, and that she would return in 2 days (why 2 days?) to make up the time."Again sorry po."

The next night I went to Sister's to find her and complain. The mama said it was the runner's night off. The mama asked all the usual questions: what time did she leave? Did you have sex? Did you frighten the girl? The mama remembered the girl saying 10am (I repeated it to the mamasan before leaving) in the bar. The mama txt the girl to find out her story. Suddenly the mamasan was visibly upset. In fact, furious. The girl confessed on txt to the mama that she had another job as a housecleaner, and went to work in the AM."That girl is a bola! She cannot have other job!" And,"I tell her to come here now to finish her time to you." A txting war started between the mama and the runner."She say she's still working other job housecleaner. Tomorrow she can finish her time to you. In fact I give her to you all the night if you like tomorrow." And,"She make my bar looking bad to customer." I thanked the mama for her attempt, but I had to depart the next morning for Manila.

MadisonGuy
07-03-11, 18:57
I think I posted about her way back when. She was from Sister's bar on Mango. Fresh off the bus from Surigao I think. She said at first that she could only stay until 3am, and I declined the ewr. Shortly after she agreed to 10am. We went to Sunflower for a drink around 11pm, then back to the room. Very energetic. She went right to sleep after the fun (pics posted back then). I wake up at 3:30am, she's finishing dressing and leaving."Sorry I go now." Stupid me, there she was sound asleep, phone right next to her on the nightstand, and I didn't think to turn it off and toss it into the room safe. She had set an alarm to wake her. Right after she left she txt, saying she had to go to work as a maid, and that she would return in 2 days (why 2 days?) to make up the time."Again sorry po."

The next night I went to Sister's to find her and complain. The mama said it was the runner's night off. The mama asked all the usual questions: what time did she leave? Did you have sex? Did you frighten the girl? The mama remembered the girl saying 10am (I repeated it to the mamasan before leaving) in the bar. The mama txt the girl to find out her story. Suddenly the mamasan was visibly upset. In fact, furious. The girl confessed on txt to the mama that she had another job as a housecleaner, and went to work in the AM."That girl is a bola! She cannot have other job!" And,"I tell her to come here now to finish her time to you." A txting war started between the mama and the runner."She say she's still working other job housecleaner. Tomorrow she can finish her time to you. In fact I give her to you all the night if you like tomorrow." And,"She make my bar looking bad to customer." I thanked the mama for her attempt, but I had to depart the next morning for Manila.I got to say that's bad taste. Others may disagree but seriously getting her in trouble with her job? I've had girls do similar things and I just go on to the next one. I know you were leaving and everything but if you're going to play the game you got to deal with some losses.

BionicMan
07-03-11, 20:31
I got to say that's bad taste. Others may disagree but seriously getting her in trouble with her job? I've had girls do similar things and I just go on to the next one. I know you were leaving and everything but if you're going to play the game you got to deal with some losses.From a POV one can agree with you, but on the other hand she missed the deal she agreed for.

Probably the wish to get the customer induced her to accept the 10am deal whilst she probably had no intention to extend the time over her original say.

It is a matter of mutaul respect: the money she gets is valid and full banknotes, not cut by 30.

If she wants to keep her hosuemaid job (fair enough!) then she has to decide what her second life can be. She should be a FL working on ST.

Plenty of girls doing so, maybe to get more customers a night or maybe, as for her, to get a nice money add-on without committing too much time-wise: 1 customer and that is it.

She has been cheating the customer who bought her time (and her services)

If the guy did not report ack to the bar, her habit would have been legitimated by the "no claim" and more punters will then be cheated.

In a way mama-san is right: damaging the reputation.

AS much as it can be odd, at the end of the day it is a business, for all: girls and mama-san.

MadisonGuy
07-03-11, 22:49
From a POV one can agree with you, but on the other hand she missed the deal she agreed for.

Probably the wish to get the customer induced her to accept the 10am deal whilst she probably had no intention to extend the time over her original say.

It is a matter of mutaul respect: the money she gets is valid and full banknotes, not cut by 30.

If she wants to keep her hosuemaid job (fair enough!) then she has to decide what her second life can be. She should be a FL working on ST.

Plenty of girls doing so, maybe to get more customers a night or maybe, as for her, to get a nice money add-on without committing too much time-wise: 1 customer and that is it.

She has been cheating the customer who bought her time (and her services)

If the guy did not report ack to the bar, her habit would have been legitimated by the "no claim" and more punters will then be cheated.

In a way mama-san is right: damaging the reputation.

AS much as it can be odd, at the end of the day it is a business, for all: girls and mama-san.I do agree what she did was wrong, but it's kind of a two wrongs don't make a right thing for me. I mean you certainly don't want a girl to be with you against her will, which is basically what would have been happening. I'd prefer the girl to be happy and giving it her all. But I will say I'm excited for my first trip because norm in places I have been is that all the girls always leave early unless there's a connection then they may stay more than you would like.

BionicMan
07-03-11, 22:55
I I mean you certainly don't want a girl to be with you against her will, which is basically what would have been happening. I'd prefer the girl to be happy and giving it her all. .Fully agreeing.

I woul dnot have accepted the 2nd deal imposed by mama-san, definetely. ! 00% no chemistry (still there can be chemistry in P4P) so, the risk woul dhave been to have a starfish for as much as time as mama-san said. Not for me, thanks!

It is always better negotaite a ST, and then if both are happy, prize the girl with more money if she stays LT (and if her plans were to leave anyhow, no damage will take place, either way: money and mind)

WestCoast1
07-04-11, 02:14
I got to say that's bad taste. Others may disagree but seriously getting her in trouble with her job? I've had girls do similar things and I just go on to the next one. I know you were leaving and everything but if you're going to play the game you got to deal with some losses.Her employer expects her to stay LT, and to fulfill whatever she agreed to. The mamasan got so mad during the txting argument with the girl the following night that she slapped her own phone against the couch. Each time a girl runs, it makes the bar look bad. Each time a gent doesn't complain, it emboldens the girl to run again. To each his own.

Fully agreeing.

I woul dnot have accepted the 2nd deal imposed by mama-san, definetely. ! 00% no chemistry (still there can be chemistry in P4P) so, the risk woul dhave been to have a starfish for as much as time as mama-san said. Not for me, thanks!

It is always better negotaite a ST, and then if both are happy, prize the girl with more money if she stays LT (and if her plans were to leave anyhow, no damage will take place, either way: money and mind) Viking / Sister's Mango gogo bars always stay LT for the barfine. I've had a bunch of them. They've never left early before, and never asked for a tip. Some stay longer, even into the afternoon, performing 2-3x. They are often agreeable to a later afternoon ST date for p500 on a different day. If you want to spoil the girl by agreeing to pay her more to stay LT, then you make it hard for the rest of us to get her to stay LT. Spoilage.

X Man
07-04-11, 03:33
I 've had early departures from gals I met at both Lone Star (I did complain) and Viking. The Viking gal had given me great service and GFE a week earlier, so I thought she was a sure thing to put a smile on my face for the morning flight out of Cebu. Very disappointing. I don't remember if I told her I was leaving, but I've learned that this is info best kept to yourself. Nevertheless, several years down the road she still works there, I still buy her a drink, and she has been good about helping me find a girl.

I had an AC girl leave early, but she promised to come back in the afternoon. Much to my surprise, she did come back and we had so much fun she went to work late!

I'm not going to disagree with anything Westcoast has written, but I personally feel that complaining is not always the best option. X.

Her employer expects her to stay LT, and to fulfill whatever she agreed to. The mamasan got so mad during the txting argument with the girl the following night that she slapped her own phone against the couch. Each time a girl runs, it makes the bar look bad. Each time a gent doesn't complain, it emboldens the girl to run again. To each his own.

Viking / Sister's Mango gogo bars always stay LT for the barfine. I've had a bunch of them. They've never left early before, and never asked for a tip. Some stay longer, even into the afternoon, performing 2-3x. They are often agreeable to a later afternoon ST date for p500 on a different day. If you want to spoil the girl by agreeing to pay her more to stay LT, then you make it hard for the rest of us to get her to stay LT. Spoilage.

Hummer Bird
07-05-11, 00:50
An assortment from Manila, Angeles, Cebu and Davao from years gone by#32FANTASTIC tata's on that one! OH MY! They defy gravity!

Wjmpsr
07-05-11, 22:32
She has moved back to her province, Leyte, has need of a friend who can help her.

Sok Sophea
07-06-11, 09:11
She has moved back to her province, Leyte, has need of a friend who can help her.So how can one contact her and see if one can be of assistance?

MadisonGuy
07-06-11, 18:28
So how can one contact her and see if one can be of assistance?I think that poster is a scammer, in one picture the girl has fake tits and in others not. Something doesn't seem quite right.

Chocha Monger
07-06-11, 19:08
I think that poster is a scammer, in one picture the girl has fake tits and in others not. Something doesn't seem quite right.I think you're onto something. It might be two different girls. Some of the pictures are very small and in a different format. Also, there are multiple posts promoting her. ISG members might want to take a pass on this one. Madisonguy isn't the only one smelling a rat on this one. :eek:

Wjmpsr
07-06-11, 23:28
I think you're onto something. It might be two different girls. Some of the pictures are very small and in a different format. Also, there are multiple posts promoting her. ISG members might want to take a pass on this one. Madisonguy isn't the only one smelling a rat on this one. :eek:All the pics were taken by me while we chat. The most recent being the Big Boobs. She doesn't have the money for implants, I fiured she put on some weight.

MadisonGuy
07-06-11, 23:40
All the pics were taken by me while we chat. The most recent being the Big Boobs. She doesn't have the money for implants, I fiured she put on some weight.Someone needs to boot this guy, he comes in a monger forum in puts up the most obvious boob job picture ever to solicit something and then says they aren't implants. You can see the damn implants.

Mr Enternational
07-06-11, 23:48
All the pics were taken by me while we chat. The most recent being the Big Boobs. She doesn't have the money for implants, I fiured she put on some weight.So of all the places that she could have put on weight she only did it in her two boobs? And next time you recommend someone make sure you have had a personal experience with them and not just chatted with them online.

Frenzy3
07-07-11, 03:50
All the pics were taken by me while we chat. The most recent being the Big Boobs. She doesn't have the money for implants, I fiured she put on some weight.I am sure you are chatting up lady boys, the photos you posted look like LB, very few pina (girls) get boob jobs and they do not work cyber chats,

Lady boys get silicone injected into their skin so they look like they got boobs once they more cash then the full implants.

Nobbin
07-09-11, 10:56
Analou, a little bit on the chubs side but very tasty!