PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Member #4152
03-20-12, 08:01
Anyone recognize any of these girls?Where's this from? Makes me want to go back ASAP!

WestCoast1
03-20-12, 14:27
Fly the the local airline: Air Pinay. The DOT should hire me for my slogans.

Tally Wacker
03-21-12, 04:50
Another Bar Girl from AC. I recognize its at Lewis Grand. Anyone know her?

Cunning Stunt
03-21-12, 10:13
Does any of you guys know any of the girls pictured in this group?

Please PM me if you do.

Hellas
03-21-12, 18:17
Another Bar Girl from AC. I recognize its at Lewis Grand. Anyone know her?Richellyn work in OEW, I met her last February, bad fuck!

She was barfined by another guy, she told me wanted deleted it, waited her 4 hours, in bed she started moaning about my big dick in missionar position, she promised stay with me until 11. 00 no BJ only a HJ, instead she left my room at 7. 00 after a message recived by her friend.

She called me again in afternoon, if she could come in my hotel to swimming. LOL

IvySweetPussy
03-21-12, 23:18
Just some pics of myself.

WestCoast1
03-22-12, 01:27
Wonder what the lurkers think when they see so many nawty pinay? It must appear you can step off the plane in Manila and go right to the penny-candy store and grab a bunch. Mannnnn-heaven.

Some of the whitest teeth I've cum across. And across. And across. She's warming that kitty up for me (meowwww).

Bob Bowie
03-22-12, 10:14
Not sure I will post so much pics from my last adventure but since we have some tit lovers in this forum, I can at least share these pics from one of the more curvy creatures I encountered one morning. If you know me or any of my friends you are welcome to ping me for her number. 22 years old so in the upper range for Barba, but still a nice body. She can be anything from wife to short term p4p baby. She will ask for a lot but settle for less, so I suggest you pay her 1000+500 if you are happy.

B.Wish I was in Davao, hope she sticks around the city for a few more months.

Pak Mike
03-22-12, 23:22
Just some pics of myself.VERY nice Ivy. My type of gal!

WestCoast1
03-23-12, 05:04
Just another day at the office.

Tally Wacker
03-23-12, 05:17
Filipinas mugging for the camera. Anyone recognize this bar?

Ekspat
03-23-12, 14:51
Just some pics of myself.Get at least 10kg more, just MHO.

Stowe
03-23-12, 16:10
Just some pics of myself.Your photos are very hot.

Stowe

Bonkers1
03-23-12, 19:40
Filipinas mugging for the camera. Anyone recognize this bar?I hope someone tells me the name of the bar I want to go there.

Brastrav
03-23-12, 19:48
It would be nice if you explain to us what kind of services you offer, your rate, where we can find you (city) and how to contact you.

Tally Wacker
03-23-12, 22:05
It would be nice if you explain to us what kind of services you offer, your rate, where we can find you (city) and how to contact you.Do this over in the Classified Ads thread as this is the Photo Gallery. Peace!

Manfield04
03-24-12, 11:38
Hello, Ivy.

You are just the type of woman I'll be looking for when I'll be visiting Angeles City soon. May I know what kind of services you offer, your rate, where and how I can contact you. Thanks.

WestCoast1
03-25-12, 04:01
Looks like I haven't posted one in a while (such a slacker). Little tiny spinner, about 80lbs.

Tally Wacker
03-25-12, 07:41
This might explain why the girls like to go with asian guys.

Asian Rain
03-25-12, 18:23
Yummy action with this DIA talent at Sogo to cap off my weekend. Made for a Sweet Sunday. Enjoy Manila, AsianRain

WestCoast1
03-26-12, 06:21
Almost missed my daily posting.

X Man
03-27-12, 14:55
It's been a long time I got twisted by a gal to this extent. I enjoyed every minute.

WestCoast1
03-27-12, 20:06
Get a mouthful of Westy, hun.

X Man
03-28-12, 13:59
You guys who live in Phil, I don't know how you do it. This extraordinarily cute, smiling little sex kitten wrapped me up in knots. The only thing that saved me was a flight out of town.

Looking back, all kinds of warning signals / evidence that she was playing the game better than I was. Nevertheless, I should note that this one is not a direct p4p pro, but never flinched when 1k notes floated into her handbag.

One thing I know, I failed to follow my own rules / common sense. You need to keep a girl happy, but don't let her start making the rules and telling you what to do. DUh. Despite her young age, her beauty and charm probably means she's used to callng the shots with her Filipino suitors, and I let her call a few too many shots with me.

Pisswilly X finally grew some balls, refused to buy her a phone, endured a bit of drama and insult, and then after a sleepy flight to mnl, was rewarded with the "love you / don't forget me / when you come back" posts.

Someone bitchslp me, I miss her.

Questor55
03-28-12, 20:55
Beauty, charm, youth and great in the sack, will make most of us vulnerable some of the time X. Yes, we know our way around, yes we know when we are being played, but by definition irresistible means just that. What I find particularly humbling is when I DO text them to say,"I'm back!"

Cunning Stunt
03-29-12, 03:18
Someone bitchslp me, I miss her.I can help there, you great simpering fool! You are too old and ugly to have fallen in love so it must be lust or a severe case of trapped wind... LOL.

Never forget the 3 'F's'.

They do tend to burrow under the skin though.

WestCoast1
03-29-12, 06:06
On top of my skin.

X, great pic.

X Man
03-29-12, 13:41
Something just a bit different. French kissing a gal with braces. Not evident from the pictures of course.

WestCoast1
03-29-12, 14:33
Something just a bit different. French kissing a gal with braces. Not evident from the pictures of course.X: Tip-O-the-hat to 'ya. Great pix. Hope your protein-injections have helped with her PPD.

Bonkers1
03-29-12, 15:36
I am impressed at how good your pics turn out when having sex. If I try to take a picture when having sex I would have a hard time holding the camera steady. I think my goal will be to have more practice sounds like fun.

Member #4491
03-29-12, 17:46
Dacian your inbox is full.

Chocha Monger
03-29-12, 21:59
Something just a bit different. French kissing a gal with braces. Not evident from the pictures of course.X Man,

I agree, you're definitely suffering from PPD (Puny Pencil Dick)! Where did you find those worn out high mileage [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) flaps?

Member #4410
03-29-12, 22:21
I am impressed at how good your pics turn out when having sex. If I try to take a picture when having sex I would have a hard time holding the camera steady. I think my goal will be to have more practice sounds like fun.A good advice here is not taking pictures with your phone. These always turn out fuzzy and over- or underexposed. Invest a little bit in a reasonable quality compact camera with autofocus and autostab. Not wanting to push a particular brand, but I have had good results with various types of Panasonic compacts. Lightning-fast autofocus and when put in "intelligent auto" it takes all the worries out of exposure time and flash intensity. For examples see my pictures in the Photo Gallery in the Indonesia section.

Regards,

Ko

Tally Wacker
03-29-12, 23:09
X Man,

I agree, you're definitely suffering from PPD (Puny Pencil Dick)! Where did you find those worn out high mileage [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) flaps?And the award goes to.

WestCoast1
03-29-12, 23:24
I am impressed at how good your pics turn out when having sex. If I try to take a picture when having sex I would have a hard time holding the camera steady. I think my goal will be to have more practice sounds like fun.Try getting a second girl to take pics of you and your first girl. Frees your hands up for, ah, other things, so you don't have to worry about ISO. Or so I've heard.

Tally Wacker
03-30-12, 01:35
More bar girls. Anyone recognize?

X Man
03-30-12, 06:06
This gal is especially petite, so my penis may actually look larger than it really is. Thanks for noticing CM. X.

X Man,

I agree, you're definitely suffering from PPD (Puny Pencil Dick)! Where did you find those worn out high mileage [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) flaps?

WestCoast1
03-30-12, 06:35
How does my Puny Pencil Dick look? Big? Small? Please say "well-worn", or maybe "happy!" Haha.

X Man
03-30-12, 08:20
WC, I don't think anyone here has recently seen the tip of your tool, but considering all the "oral fixation" pictures you've posted I imagine it looks a bit wrinkled and crinkled much like a thumb would after spending two hours in a bath. Do you ever let the damn thing dry out?

PPD: I should explain. Despite choMonger's pitiful attempt at humor (we all know he can do better), PPD is an acronym for Post-Philippine depression. The sheer ecstasy of a holiday in Phil. is often followed by some degree of regret. I'm suffering from an especially bad dose of PPD now.

And sorry for not including a pic. X

How does my Puny Pencil Dick look? Big? Small? Please say "well-worn", or maybe "happy!" Haha.

WestCoast1
03-30-12, 15:02
WC, I don't think anyone here has recently seen the tip of your tool, but considering all the "oral fixation" pictures you've posted I imagine it looks a bit wrinkled and crinkled much like a thumb would after spending two hours in a bath. Do you ever let the damn thing dry out?

PPD: I should explain. Despite choMonger's pitiful attempt at humor (we all know he can do better) , PPD is an acronym for Post-Philippine depression. The sheer ecstasy of a holiday in Phil. Is often followed by some degree of regret. I'm suffering from an especially bad dose of PPD now.

And sorry for not including a pic. XIts wrinkled. I thought PPD stood for post-partum depression. CM, stop whining about X's tool, and post some pics.

WestCoast1
03-31-12, 14:14
Do you ever let the damn thing dry out?

XOnly when the doctor tells me I have to.

Frenzy3
04-01-12, 02:12
Cebu LOL The message you have entered is too short

D Cups
04-01-12, 02:27
Dacian your inbox is full.Nice rack. Thanks, Barba.

Member #4491
04-01-12, 12:01
Nice rack. Thanks, Barba.She got pregnant and they just grew and grew and grew. Until they burst in a cascade of milk. LOL. But as Barba stated, he is off the preggos for good now. Spinners and mega-tits. That is my true addictions.

LeknomForMe
04-02-12, 00:08
Having problems with my girl. I think she's working in a JTV now. Let me know if you've spotter her.I haven't seen her yet but if you give me the name and location of the JTV I'll go do some investigating for you.

And I promise to behave. Honest.

LekNomForMe

WestCoast1
04-02-12, 03:35
Check out those brows.

Cunning Stunt
04-02-12, 08:22
Check out those brows.You think you got problems!

Kiss My Bokong
04-02-12, 13:36
Check out those brows.What with you Wet Coats? All your photo just your dick and the chick blur out. You think we homos, or you just think you only guy got a dick?

WestCoast1
04-02-12, 15:20
You think you got problems!Haha.

"I'm a doctor Jim, not an engineer!"

Oh. Wait. I really AM an engineer. Wondering if I can design an arch for those brows. In this picture, she's performing the Vulcana mind-meld. On my little head.

Bonkers1
04-02-12, 17:10
Any idea how she got them on.

WestCoast1
04-02-12, 19:40
Any idea how she got them on.Bonkers, please tell me she's NOT pinay!

WestCoast1
04-02-12, 19:51
What with you Wet Coats? All your photo just your dick and the chick blur out.KMB: Welcome to the board. If you don't like the pics, don't look? Yes, I blur they eyes / face to protect her identity (its a good practice).

You think we homos,I make no assumption about you being a homo. I'm fine with it.

or you just think you only guy got a dick?Schwinnngggg!

BTW, I don't see any of your pics posted. I must have missed those. Also, no field reports. Did I miss those also?

Tally Wacker
04-03-12, 00:31
Oh its soo hard to keep track of all my porigners! LOL

Emale
04-03-12, 03:14
What with you Wet Coats? All your photo just your dick and the chick blur out. You think we homos, or you just think you only guy got a dick?I think you are TROLL!

Tally Wacker
04-03-12, 04:12
Those of you that don't like West Coast photos here's a photo for you! WC you could be a little more creative but I'm not complaining Bro. I don't have the oportunity to bang a new filipina everyday and take 30 photos of the encounter. Keep up the Photo a day.

If you are going to post in the "Photo Gallery" post a damn photo with your complaint. Even if its a photo your Fat Ugly Wife living with you in New Jersey. Just post a photo.

Peace, TW

WestCoast1
04-03-12, 14:29
She was more fun than Spock.

Shushiner
04-03-12, 20:03
Those of you that don't like West Coast photos here's a photo for you!Nice pic! Is "she" a ladyboy from Pattaya?

Member #2041
04-03-12, 21:13
Any idea how she got them on.My guess is that she put them on several years ago and then grew into (and out of) them.

Tally Wacker
04-03-12, 22:00
I missed including these photos with the last set. I guess her phone work paid off in finding her porringer.

WestCoast1
04-03-12, 23:11
Those of you that don't like West Coast photos here's a photo for you!I see she's flying the british flag?

AfAsia
04-04-12, 02:35
Tally Wacker, Two Phone Joan is a real knock out mate. Few months back had my own thrills, next trip seems way in the distance.

Cunning Stunt
04-04-12, 03:50
Even if its a photo your Fat Ugly Wife living with you in New Jersey.Er, rather not I think. Better no photo at all than another fat, adipose packed, white ass.

This girl liked to give me the bird so I returned the favor with my middle digit.

WestCoast1
04-04-12, 14:38
On her elbows, ass in the air. Getting rocked from behind. Subservient. Life's good.

Kiss My Bokong, better? Still waiting on your posted pics. And a field report. He must be busy (unable to find an internet cafe in phils).

Nolz7
04-04-12, 19:06
I missed including these photos with the last set. I guess her phone work paid off in finding her porringer.Are those currency bills on the guy's coat? Is this a parlor game, a ritual maybe?

Kiss My Bokong
04-05-12, 05:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

X Man
04-05-12, 13:26
My own experience was at a Filipino wedding reception. The married couple have the first dance and you tape some money on one or the other if you want to cut in on the dance. Sorry for not posting a pic. Hey Nolz7, there is a photo "comment" thread. Anyway, we both owe a picture.

Are those currency bills on the guy's coat? Is this a parlor game, a ritual maybe?

Gangles
04-05-12, 17:07
Giving money is much more functional than giving useless gifts like we do in Australia.

And when the couple will be living in one or other of the parents house, there will generally not be the space for storing such gifts.

So money is best.

G.

My own experience was at a Filipino wedding reception. The married couple have the first dance and you tape some money on one or the other if you want to cut in on the dance. Sorry for not posting a pic. Hey Nolz7, there is a photo "comment" thread. Anyway, we both owe a picture.

Seva Lurker
04-05-12, 17:13
Any idea how she got them on.The opening scene from "Bye, Bye, Birdie" comes to mind, just with some extra lard to allow things to slide easier.

Hope she never has diarrhea and has to get them off fast.

John Aldrich
04-05-12, 17:52
What with you Wet Coats? All your photo just your dick and the chick blur out. You think we homos, or you just think you only guy got a dick?The very first post trying to antagonize one of the top monger members of ISG. Does not augur well. Hope you learn to respect seniors.

Cheers

Member #4410
04-05-12, 21:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You! Must be a new record: only his second posting and already being deleted for obnoxious behaviour.

Sad. I hope he stays away. Saves Jackson work and (possibly) aggravation.

Regards,

Ko

X Man
04-06-12, 01:15
I doubt if those were Bokong's first posts. He probably was scolded by WC at some point about board etiquette and this is his juvenile way of getting revenge.

Speaking of board etiquette, this is the PHOTO thread gentlemen!

Ezinho
04-06-12, 02:04
Speaking of board etiquette, this is the PHOTO thread gentlemen!Yes, it is. This is what my ex live-in fucklet has to say to all the posters chit chatting in the photo gallery.

FruitNinja
04-06-12, 03:18
I doubt if those were Bokong's first posts. He probably was scolded by WC at some point about board etiquette and this is his juvenile way of getting revenge.

Speaking of board etiquette, this is the PHOTO thread gentlemen!Very nice lady X man

WestCoast1
04-06-12, 06:08
X, she's great. I'm jealous.

Cunning Stunt
04-06-12, 07:30
I hate Easter in The Philippines. Everything closes down for 2 days. The only things that opens are churches, some fast food outlets and my current squeezes legs!

I am presently enjoying the attentions of one of the bonny, little fillies in the photo. Rode her hard and fast yesterday and in a tight run finish, she got home by a head!

No, I am not turning into a zoophile.

Tally Wacker
04-06-12, 14:24
I hate Easter in The Philippines. Everything closes down for 2 days. The only things that opens are churches, some fast food outlets and my current squeezes legs!

I am presently enjoying the attentions of one of the bonny, little fillies in the photo. Rode her hard and fast yesterday and in a tight run finish, she got home by a head!

No, I am not turning into a zoophile.Cool photo CS. Was that taken somewhere in the Province? Do you know where horseback riding is available there in Phil? The horses look strong and healthy and well taken care of. The Filipinas look fun to ride too! Hehe

Tally Wacker
04-06-12, 14:58
The Evolution of a Bargirl.

Tally Wacker
04-06-12, 15:14
The Evolution of a Bargirl.

WestCoast1
04-07-12, 00:27
Goooooood Friday to 'ya. With a pic like this, how could you have a bad Friday?

WC

Cunning Stunt
04-07-12, 03:22
Cool photo CS. Was that taken somewhere in the Province? Do you know where horseback riding is available there in Phil? The horses look strong and healthy and well taken care of. The Filipinas look fun to ride too! Hehe

Tagaytay. Nice nags but much more fun riding the babe atop. In this case I'd crawl a mile over broken glass just to sniff her saddle...lol.

WestCoast1
04-07-12, 16:41
Another good day to 'ya's.

Cunning Stunt
04-08-12, 05:49
Is she the cutest, little spinner in town? Can't be far off.

Cunning Stunt
04-08-12, 07:33
As you can imagine, I had a lot of fun with this remarkably flexible girl!

WestCoast1
04-08-12, 16:25
Another lovely Manila cutie.

Asian Rain
04-08-12, 19:57
Is she the cutest, little spinner in town?OMG mate. That is pretty sweet. It's not the J-style hairdo, but rather the tastefully coordinated undergarments that do it for me. Nice step up from the tattered Plain Jane cotton panties I see most Filipinas wrapping their muff in. Between Little Spinner and Rubber Girl, you seem to have gone into overdrive. Will take the drippings from that pan any day.

To tell the truth, I got so worked up, had to go out and get one myself. For reference, will call her Miss Hit The Spot. Enjoy Manila, AsianRain

Lorenzo
04-08-12, 22:33
As you can imagine, I had a lot of fun with this remarkably flexible girl!Is she a hatha yoga teacher?

AfAsia
04-09-12, 01:36
Was not Ali vs Frazier, you fine Gentlemen will no doubt agree. Your photo contributions are an inspiration. Snapshot of a Thriller, Manila babe.

Jbiz979
04-09-12, 05:21

No, I am not turning into a zoophile.Great Pix, brings back memories. Gosh my ass hurt for 3 days after that ride to the taal volcano but theirs nothing like a cute Pinay to keep your mind off it and it appears you had several.

Jbiz979
04-09-12, 05:28
Any idea how she got them on.LOL! She never did

Asian Rain
04-09-12, 15:42
A couple more snaps of Miss Hit The Spot. Showing off her tongue stud, which she used to great effect up and down the shaft of my cock. She is also pictured on all fours poking out her pussy for some serious dogging. Yummy stuff. She just texted me for a repeat session. Am on the way to blow a (nothter) load. Enjoy Manila, AsianRain

Asian Rain
04-10-12, 16:50
Action from last night's repeat session. Really need a wider angle cam to fully appreciate those wide open legs. Yum yum. Enjoy Manila, AsianRain

D Cups
04-11-12, 01:06
Hi CS, I'm glad I got out of there the Wednesday before the Easter lull. That is a nice posse of pussy you have riding the ponies. Of course these girls are used to riding the big one hahaha. I'll post some pics when I get them sorted out from the last 4 weeks touring Manila, Cebu, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh, Phnom Penh and Bangkok. Regards.

No, I am not turning into a zoophile.

WestCoast1
04-11-12, 06:12
Sorry D. Average boobage here. But good head, nice and deep, none-the-less.

WC

Tally Wacker
04-12-12, 00:16
Manila Girl.

Asian Rain
04-12-12, 18:54
Manila Girl.Nice girl Tally. Looks like she has all the requisite skills. Love the look on her face, like she's got to have it hard and fast. And took the load in her wide open mouth. Well trained.

This girl was a good example of what happens when I don't cum for a day or two. I was horny as hell and unloaded a huge wad porn style all over her naughty face. When she stood up for the camera, the spunk oozed down like a little jizz beard which dripped onto her nubile tits. Orgasmitastic. Enjoy Manila, AsianRain

Daeng
04-13-12, 03:40
Nice girl Tally. Looks like she has all the requisite skills. Love the look on her face, like she's got to have it hard and fast. And took the load in her wide open mouth. Well trained.

This girl was a good example of what happens when I don't cum for a day or two. I was horny as hell and unloaded a huge wad porn style all over her naughty face. When she stood up for the camera, the spunk oozed down like a little jizz beard which dripped onto her nubile tits. Orgasmitastic. Enjoy Manila, AsianRainGreat shot. Well it's not rain anymore.

Seem to me like snow melting hahahaha

WestCoast1
04-13-12, 07:12
Another in a series of head shots from a spinner I met on Del Pilar one afternoon.

Fat Prop
04-14-12, 07:24
Some quality work in this forum. I think this one's good enough to add.

DoofDuff
04-14-12, 14:42
Don't know why but this reminds me of a Benetton advert!

Some quality work in this forum. I think this one's good enough to add.

WestCoast1
04-14-12, 17:03
Fat Prop: excellante! Uno mas por favor. Where did you get the girl?

Frenzy3
04-14-12, 18:08
Some spinners all the girls are sub 35kg

Samchad
04-14-12, 19:17
Some spinners all the girls are sub 35kgExcellent pics. Did you get to leave a creampie in her ass?

Pak Mike
04-14-12, 23:51
Fat Prop: excellante! Uno mas por favor. Where did you get the girl?Mmm Westcoast1, Very nice hangers. Some of the best I have had sported hangers like these so am not adverse to them like most other mongers.

Emale
04-15-12, 00:42
Some spinners all the girls are sub 35kgNice pictures. Thanks. I saw the exact same series of pictures on another board with a different posting name

Frenzy3
04-15-12, 01:38
Nice pictures. Thanks. I saw the exact same series of pictures on another board with a different posting nameHere are some more 1 is new that I did not post

WestCoast1
04-15-12, 02:03
Mmm Westcoast1, Very nice hangers. Some of the best I have had sported hangers like these so am not adverse to them like most other mongers.Thanks Mike. She is fairly shy, most of the time she has her hair in her face, even on the street. She has great nipples, well-protruded, soft / supple, and tender. Sucking on them even lightly got mild moans out of her right away. She didn't have a lot of suction in her BJ, but she could go all the way down, and she seemed to prefer to go deep and stay there. The shallow end of her stroke was half my johnson, and the deep end was 90% in.

The things I put up with to bring you gents a pic. Sheesh.

Fast Buck Artist
04-15-12, 08:22
Adult playing dice. For every mongers travel suitcase!

HotShaneHot
04-15-12, 13:39
Adult playing dice. For every mongers travel suitcase!I got a set of them.

I need to us it more.

D Cups
04-15-12, 15:24
Adult playing dice. For every mongers travel suitcase!Good one, FBA. Where'd you get them?

WestCoast1
04-16-12, 02:36
Going down, down, down, deep.

Poolmover
04-16-12, 03:46
Adult playing dice. For every mongers travel suitcase!Doesmanyone have guidance on adult toy stores in either or both manila and cebu?

Poolmover

AfAsia
04-16-12, 12:18
The worlds premier text machine. She would not be out the door two minutes, I would be the recipient of three, four text msg. Ridiculous!

Ooh! Super good love machine.

X Man
04-16-12, 14:11
She left earlier than I expected, but what wonderful pics she left.

WestCoast1
04-17-12, 03:57
X, nice.

Seemed to find deep sausage-munching a joy.

Sid70
04-17-12, 09:13
Was in Cebu. Was a nice trip. Enjoy the pictures guys!

Fat Prop
04-17-12, 14:19
X, nice.

Seemed to find deep sausage-munching a joy.Speaking of which. How sweet it is.

WestCoast1
04-18-12, 01:34
Sid, gents, nice work.

Seems to positively be a pic-fest going on here. Ain't Manila great?

Tally Wacker
04-18-12, 01:48
Bodypaint Pinay

It Travel
04-18-12, 07:48
Nice girl Tally. Looks like she has all the requisite skills. Love the look on her face, like she's got to have it hard and fast. And took the load in her wide open mouth. Well trained.

This girl was a good example of what happens when I don't cum for a day or two. I was horny as hell and unloaded a huge wad porn style all over her naughty face. When she stood up for the camera, the spunk oozed down like a little jizz beard which dripped onto her nubile tits. Orgasmitastic. Enjoy Manila, AsianRainWonderful. I am a great admirer. Facials are one of the best part of sex! But for full loads sometimes I prefer the DTCI Deep Throat Cum Injection! Heavy load swallowing makes me always happy.

IT

Sid70
04-18-12, 10:26
Some spinners all the girls are sub 35kgOh yeah, they are!

Frenzy3
04-19-12, 15:31
The same girl more shots, the tight fit

Cheapy
04-19-12, 21:35
I admit that I have a victorian hangup with facials and anal sex. I'm always thinking it's a humiliation thing for the girl. However, I've had stateside GFs who requested both. Does anybody have an insight into female mentality on this subject?

Many thanks for input.

Cheapy.

Wonderful. I am a great admirer. Facials are one of the best part of sex! But for full loads sometimes I prefer the DTCI Deep Throat Cum Injection! Heavy load swallowing makes me always happy.

IT

Sxxxx
04-20-12, 15:05
Doesmanyone have guidance on adult toy stores in either or both manila and cebu?

PoolmoverCebu, sex shop in Angeles, said can not buy in Cebu, don't know, haven't tried.

The following I have on file. 1yr or more old. Don't know where I got it. Cannot answer queries about it, never used the following info :

SEX SHOPS MANILA.

Best Answer. Chosen by Voters.

In Manila, look for the following places:

1."The Pleasure Place" at Metrowalk, Pasig City. It sells everything from dildos and vibrators to whips and ball gags.

2."Nice and Nawty Love Place" in Burgos, Makati. They've got ticklers and costumes.

3."Love Store" in P. Ocampo, Manila. Aside from vibrators, they sell body crayons and games.

4."Bare Essentials" at Ali Mall, Cubao.

As for Cebu, I have no idea.

Source (s) :

http://pleasureplace.com.ph/

www.adults.com.ph

www.bareessentials.com.ph

http://www.spot.ph/shopping/30121/adult-.

• 2 months ago.

This from an article in the Blog Popular Manila but dated 1st January 2009 so check they are still in business before you go:

There is a shop in the rainbow district in Malate called Pride Exchange.

Pride Exchange.

1807 M. Orosa cor. J. Nakpil St.

Malate.

Manila.

Tel. 522-9429.

Products / services include fetish fashion, gay and lesbian books, videos, adult toys, club wear and magazines.

Also a femme-friendly store called the The Pleasure Place. They have Japanese sex toys, small clit stimulators and bondage toys. They also have an online shop where you can see the latest products and their prices.

The Pleasure Place has 2 branches located at:

GF Metrowalk Commercial Complex.

Meralco Ave, Ortigas. Pasig City.

Metro Manila Philippines.

(63 2) 631-9788.

Unit 24 D'Mall Plaza, New Annex.

Station 2, Boracay Island.

Malay, Aklan, Philippines.

(63 36) 288-4019.

In Makati City, there are two specialized sex and adult paraphernalia shops you can visit:

Bare Essential: Woman be Free.

They sell kinky lingerie, sex toys, aromatherapy soaps, vagisil and erotic perfumes.

Swedish Manila.

Sells pumps and adult toys.

Both are located at the Basement Stalls.

Makati Cinema Square Mall, Don Chino Roces.

Makati 1200 Philippines

WestCoast1
04-21-12, 17:05
Met her on del pilar. Mid-30's. She is the one who brought the girl I've been posting lately, deep-throat. She wanted to come with deep throat to the room, so DT would feel 'comportable'. Sure. She also agreed to take pics. Then, in the heat of battle, she wanted to join. Sure!

Asian Rain
04-21-12, 18:16
I admit that I have a victorian hangup with facials and anal sex. I'm always thinking it's a humiliation thing for the girl. Does anybody have an insight into female mentality on this subject?Most Asian girls are very naive about sex. With little access (or interest) in porn as well as unimaginative BFs who have a limited repertoire of hump-hump mish sex, they are generally fairly adverse to the strange concept of taking a load of hot jizz on her face. They just can't figure out "why" you would want to cum anywhere else but their tight little snatch. When it comes to taking facials, there are a few exceptions, but the rule is that girls come through the experience rather well. This girl is a good example. She wasn't too keen when I told her I was going to finish on her face, but took the load like a champ. She wanted to get to the toilet to clean off the spunk, but paused long enough for me to get the snap of the cum bubble on her lips. Yum yum! Afterwards she was hardly traumatized, having a great time posing her freshly shaved fuck box in our Eurotel room.

As a measure, this girl has texted me several times asking to hook up again. Same story for other girls. Once they are trained, the hard work is done. Even better is when girls bring their friends around for a session,"pre-briefing" them on my deviant expectations for the session. Makes things go smooth and fun.

Get over your hangup and give it a go. As with most providers, my philosophy is pretty simple: liking it is not a prerequisite to doing it. Enjoy Manila, AsianRain

Rodwint2
04-21-12, 23:04
Bodypaint PinayWhere is the art gallery that produces such fine painting?

Lorenzo
04-22-12, 00:03
She wasn't too keen when I told her I was going to finish on her face.The questions is, WHY do you want to ejaculate on her face? There is one reason and one reason only: to humiliate and degrade the girl? You and everyone else who enjoys this activity are a bunch of sick motherfuckers.

Now, let the flaming begin. The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Bnlee2
04-22-12, 00:41
The questions is, WHY do you want to ejaculate on her face? There is one reason and one reason only: to humiliate and degrade the girl? You and everyone else who enjoys this activity are a bunch of sick motherfuckers.

Now, let the flaming begin. The truth hurts, doesn't it?I loves putting my load on their face or down under in their Pus$why. Never on myself. If they object on their face then its down under. I really donot think it is degrading or humiliating. Just my two rmb on this. Not a sick MF maybe a cheap MF.

Fast Eddie 48
04-22-12, 04:12
I admit that I have a victorian hangup with facials and anal sex. I'm always thinking it's a humiliation thing for the girl. However, I've had stateside GFs who requested both. Does anybody have an insight into female mentality on this subject?

Many thanks for input.

Cheapy.To Cheapy,

I have a buddy of my like the girl to swallow his cum even paid her extra for that and I ask him what is the point of that what do he get out of it, but he cannot answer my question why just said he see it in a movie.

Fast Eddie 48

WestCoast1
04-22-12, 05:23
The questions is, WHY do you want to ejaculate on her face? There is one reason and one reason only: to humiliate and degrade the girl?

Now, let the flaming begin. The truth hurts, doesn't it?Hahaha. Hehehehehe. Jejejejejeje! Not as painful as you might think. Ya, sometimes I like to do the face-spunk thing on a girl. But just sometimes. In porn its called the 'money shot'. I'm not sure why its so often used in porn, it seems to end every scene. Have had every possible reaction from girls with this: from disgust, to PLEASE OH GOD DO THAT AGAIN!

You and everyone else who enjoys this activity are a bunch of sick motherfuckers.Respectfully disagree. One could make the argument that there is no single 'sick' nawty activity. To each his own; one man's Picasso is another man's trash. One could say that turning a girl away from you and hammering her from behind like a dog is just as degrading to a woman.

Frenzy3
04-22-12, 06:33
The questions is, WHY do you want to ejaculate on her face? There is one reason and one reason only: to humiliate and degrade the girl? You and everyone else who enjoys this activity are a bunch of sick motherfuckers.

Now, let the flaming begin. The truth hurts, doesn't it?The truth is you have never had a girl, most girls love it, it says to them they are so sexy. The only flame you get is you rub your own dick to much.

HotShaneHot
04-22-12, 07:29

Now, let the flaming begin. The truth hurts, doesn't it?Not only do some like it on there face some love to eat it too an love it an ask for more.

Maybe you are one of them peple that like to cum in your own hand?

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Member #4152
04-22-12, 08:33

Now, let the flaming begin. The truth hurts, doesn't it?What if I like to nut in their mouths and have them spit it all over my face? I call it the reverse BBBJ-CIM-SIF. LOL

Razzor
04-22-12, 08:55
I don't see anything wrong with that, most enjoy it or they wouldn't let you. I agree with you AR and you do good work in this area as well.

Most Asian girls are very naive about sex. With little access (or interest) in porn as well as unimaginative BFs who have a limited repertoire of hump-hump mish sex, they are generally fairly adverse to the strange concept of taking a load of hot jizz on her face. They just can't figure out "why" you would want to cum anywhere else but their tight little snatch. When it comes to taking facials, there are a few exceptions, but the rule is that girls come through the experience rather well. This girl is a good example. She wasn't too keen when I told her I was going to finish on her face, but took the load like a champ. She wanted to get to the toilet to clean off the spunk, but paused long enough for me to get the snap of the cum bubble on her lips. Yum yum! Afterwards she was hardly traumatized, having a great time posing her freshly shaved fuck box in our Eurotel room.

As a measure, this girl has texted me several times asking to hook up again. Same story for other girls. Once they are trained, the hard work is done. Even better is when girls bring their friends around for a session,"pre-briefing" them on my deviant expectations for the session. Makes things go smooth and fun.

Get over your hangup and give it a go. As with most providers, my philosophy is pretty simple: liking it is not a prerequisite to doing it. Enjoy Manila, AsianRain

Socker
04-22-12, 08:56

Now, let the flaming begin. The truth hurts, doesn't it?Lorenzo, What are women here on this planet for anyway if not to receive our cum wherever we want to deliver it. That's the whole enchilada right there.

The human male is the most awesome creature in all the universes, we have no equal. If we want to shoot our cum on a (willing) pretty face so be it. No offense. Plus it looks really sexy.

There is nature's truth and / or man's truth, which one do you trust?

Get w / the program or hit the road.

Golfinho
04-22-12, 10:13
The questions is, WHY do you want to ejaculate on her face? There is one reason and one reason only: to humiliate and degrade the girlIt's not inconceivable that different women react in different ways to this, from hating to enjoying it.

But, what's with the compulsion to post details all about it?

Info about where to find women, the places, what type of girls, quality, and costs is enough details, isn't it?

D Cups
04-22-12, 14:30
Not really, Lorenzo. Some girls love it on the face. They get off on seeing it. It's like a facial only it's warm cream instead of cold cream. Very healthy for them.

Now, let the flaming begin. The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Delta Indigo
04-22-12, 14:54

Now, let the flaming begin. The truth hurts, doesn't it?It is really childish to put it mildy to be moralistic about someone's sexual preferences. This type of attitude belongs in Sunday school. If you have sexual hang ups keep them to yourself.

I love it when a girl rims me, I love the feeling. Some would say that is humiliating for a girl.

The psychology of sex is complicated and not a simple feministic moralistic matter.

Do you get of on watching girls [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140), I do.

Do you want to be judgemental about that?

ThatGuy865
04-22-12, 15:54

Now, let the flaming begin. The truth hurts, doesn't it?There are no boundaries or taboo's when it comes to sex. It's like food. What may disgust you. Can be a delicacy for someone else.

And even while displaying it may even further disgust individuals. Again there will be those that look to it as art.

Your feelings about it is understandable. Its part of that upbringing of the "mainstream" attitude of conformity. About this whole topic.

But if you are going to be in the game. Then you should know Its about risk takers, non conformist, and least of all people w / typical "mainstream" mindsets.

As they say."Don't hate the players. Hate the game". If you in it. Don't judge. If you not in it. Then STFU.

WestCoast1
04-22-12, 15:59
it is really childish to put it mildy to be moralistic about someone's sexual preferences. this type of attitude belongs in sunday school. if you have sexual hang ups keep them to yourself.poor lorenzo, expressed an opinion best left in the pm.

concur di. we get those, from time-to-time. the 'bible thumpers' that are moralistic about other's sex preferences represent an extremely controlling personality. a few of my fav's:

* anal sex. somebody posts a pic of ass-screwing, and somebody else writes in something like: "perv! what, are you queer? bisexual?" really! a man can be straight or bi, and still like ass-fucking girls. the desire to butt-fuck a girl is just one of many possible sexual preferences. the secondary poster, who thinks the behavior is either perverted, or reserved for queers, is not only stagnated and limited in his knowledge, but he's trying to push his vision of proper behavior on others.

* cum on face. just another preference (for some). maybe a turnoff for others. and for some, its seen as humiliating the girl. for some girls, its demeaning. for some, its a joy. but for the secondary poster who calls the original poster 'sick', its an attempt to push morality / behavior on others.

* the condom. some will, some won't. and some will try to change what the others do.

* the tip. same same.

do you get of on watching girls [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140), i do.the [CodeWord103] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord103)? you perv!

hahaha.

Asian Rain
04-22-12, 16:53
I don't see anything wrong with that, most enjoy it or they wouldn't let you. I agree with you AR and you do good work in this area as well.Hey Razzor, Good to see a post from you mate! Long time since I have seen you active. Nice pics. I must admit I have a mild "thing" for gap-toothed girls. Even more of a thing when their face has been nicely iced.

Here is a sweet young DIA semi-pro talent I hooked up with recently. Sweet little spinner bod with nice tight ass package, but sadly was not matched with much sexual skill. Did my business and moved on. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Fat Prop
04-22-12, 17:21
The closing act with this particular girl. A regular from a few years ago. WC1. She was a waitress at a little place on the way to Friendship, the name escapes me. An absolute star in the cot, even swallowed.

With a view like this, what could a man do but keep moving up?

Apologies for the blurry second picture, I put it down to excitement.

Bnlee2
04-23-12, 00:04

Now, let the flaming begin. The truth hurts, doesn't it?Lorenzo.

No one will flame you for your opinion. We are not a bunch of sick MF. Many of us prefer to give the girl a cum facial. It really does not degrades them. Some of them feel a bit of accomplishment by making us cum with their tongues and mouth. I prefer to have my warm cum on them rather than leaves it in the condom. Watching them lick and eat / swallow the cum is also exciting. Sorry for NOT flaming you. We are just a bunch of horny, nice and fun loving gentlemen. I have met some of the members on this board. To date, I have not met one that would be in the "sick MF" category yet. I'm sure that you are not either, or I could be wrong. Lets hope not.

I have several freebies that would be disappointed if I ever came in a condom. They prefer it as a facial or in one of their orifices. Really.

Lorenzo
04-23-12, 03:08
Don't think for a minute that it bothers me to be flamed by a bunch of knuckle-dragging Aussies. In fact I anticipated it and I take it as a badge of honor. It's interesting that all of you troglodytes chose to attack me personally and none of you answered my question as to WHY you get the perverse thrill of degrading the girl by cumming in her face.

The truth is you have never had a girl, most girls love it, it says to them they are so sexy. The only flame you get is you rub your own dick to much.Listen, you hairy, pot-bellied ape, I have had more women in my lifetime than you could ever hope to have in ten lifetimes. Instead of flaming me why don't you spend some time at the gym and get rid of your pot belly.

Maybe you are one of them peple that like to cum in your own hand?

The truth hurts, doesn't it?When there are no girls available, yes. Is there something wrong with that? And no, it doesn't hurt.

Lorenzo, What are women here on this planet for anyway if not to receive our cum wherever we want to deliver it. That's the whole enchilada right there.

The human male is the most awesome creature in all the universes, we have no equal. If we want to shoot our cum on a (willing) pretty face so be it. No offense. Plus it looks really sexy.

There is nature's truth and / or man's truth, which one do you trust?

Get w / the program or hit the road.Your comment speaks for itself and reveals you for the sexist, woman-hating pig that you are. I rest my case.

But, what's with the compulsion to post details all about it?

Info about where to find women, the places, what type of girls, quality, and costs is enough details, isn't it?You are exactly right.

It is really childish to put it mildy to be moralistic about someone's sexual preferences. This type of attitude belongs in Sunday school. If you have sexual hang ups keep them to yourself.
The 'bible thumpers' that are moralistic about other's sex preferences represent an extremely controlling personality. A few of my fav's:I am hardly a "bible thumper." In fact I am an atheist and a humanist, and it is as a humanist that I have a respect for all human beings, including women, and cringe at seeing them degraded.

Rave on, rave on with your flames. It's like water off a duck's back.

Frenzy3
04-23-12, 03:20
Don't think for a minute that it bothers me to be flamed by a bunch of knuckle-dragging Aussies. In fact I anticipated it and I take it as a badge of honor. It's interesting that all of you troglodytes chose to attack me personally and none of you answered my question as to WHY you get the perverse thrill of degrading the girl by cumming in her face.

Listen, you hairy, pot-bellied ape, I have had more women in my lifetime than you could ever hope to have in ten lifetimes. Instead of flaming me why don't you spend some time at the gym and get rid of your pot belly.Hey looser this fat ape has 5 GF's been living here for 5 years, I be here for 50+, every day I have unlimited pussy. It not looks that gets me the girl but attitude, which you have proved why you get no pussy. Post some pics or your claim is utter BS. One of my GF read your post and sends her regards.

Slackerslacker
04-23-12, 04:30
I am hardly a "bible thumper." In fact I am an atheist and a humanist, and it is as a humanist that I have a respect for all human beings, including women, and cringe at seeing them degraded.What are you doing at this website?

99% of what is discussed / portrayed here is buying a woman's body. Does that make you cringe or only when other people do it?

Please define "humanist". I've heard many people use that term to somehow elevate themselves.

At some point sperm is inside my body. At another point it is outside. It is not a vile substance. Who cares where it ends up at the end of its journey?

Hatguy
04-23-12, 04:45
Sorry I don't have a pic to contribute. Yet. Easy way to make this guy go away? Post TONNES of pics of facials. Problem solved.

For me if a girl wants it in her face she gets it there. If she wants it in her mouth same deal. I draw the line at inside the pussy though. HAHA!

Cunning Stunt
04-23-12, 12:50
Ignore the troll and he will go away. This character has tried to brew up trouble here before. The nearest he has probably ever been to The Phillipines is when he yanks off to some of the excellent pics posted here. We would all prefer to come deep in an orifice but try capturing that on a photo!

Wicked Roger
04-23-12, 13:22
Don't think for a minute that it bothers me to be flamed by a bunch of knuckle-dragging Aussies. In fact I anticipated it and I take it as a badge of honor. It's interesting that all of you troglodytes chose to attack me personally and none of you answered my question as to WHY you get the perverse thrill of degrading the girl by cumming in her face.Because we enjoy it (where are the smileys when you need them?). She enjoys it as we ask before and she says "sure"

Because a good facial is better than all the face cream she may buy and cheaper (more smileys!)

If you this is degrading what would you think of pictures I have posted before. LOL.

As this is PG and Lorenzo can't share here are 2 from Manila. And she wrote the words herself. Very tasty and yummy

X Man
04-23-12, 13:41
I guess the hat guy just puts it in his hat. Or his hand. Yea, good idea, 'post tonnes".

I respectuflly retire from the photo thread for a while. Love your pics AR. Glad to see you back. X.

Sorry I don't have a pic to contribute. Yet. Easy way to make this guy go away? Post TONNES of pics of facials. Problem solved.

For me if a girl wants it in her face she gets it there. If she wants it in her mouth same deal. I draw the line at inside the pussy though. HAHA!

Tally Wacker
04-23-12, 16:34
Cam Girl with big tits

Asian Rain
04-23-12, 17:29
One of my GF read your post and sends her regards.Hmmm. Looks like the girls are talking together. My squeeze gave the finger too. Hehe. Enjoy, AsianRain.

Ignore the troll and he will go away.Better yet, just click "Report Post". Jackson has become exceedingly effective at putting the muzzle on such rabid little chihuahuas and, when necessary, blotting them out. It is not really in the interest of our community to let a troll run rampant on the best Photo Gallery on ISG. Enjoy, AsianRain.

And she wrote the words herself.Beautiful SCRAWL mate. Looks like your knuckle-dragging slave doesn't need the online thesaurus to make her point. Hehe. Enjoy, AsianRain

Asian Rain
04-23-12, 17:42
Glad to see you back.Sorry to see you moving into temporary retirement. I like the skinny A-cuppers too. They always seem to taste like strawberries. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Socker
04-23-12, 17:44
Your comment speaks for itself and reveals you for the sexist, woman-hating pig that you are. I rest my case.Note to self. Don't be a smart ass around Lorenzo.

Thank you for your kind reply. I assume in your world that blow jo* no make that, fellacio would also be degrading to women. The male upright and the women on her knees is a degrading sunmissive position.

The doggie position too? Where the female is on all fours, no hair pulling please, watch your language and aaaaaaaaa I forgot where my cum is suppose to go? Lorenzo!

Manfield04
04-23-12, 18:20
Nice Pic! I too like skinny A-cuppers!

I like the skinny A-cuppers too. They always seem to taste like strawberries.

WestCoast1
04-25-12, 01:58
Note to self. Don't be a smart ass around Lorenzo.

Thank you for your kind reply. I assume in your world that blow jo* no make that, fellacio would also be degrading to women. The male upright and the women on her knees is a degrading sunmissive position.

The doggie position too? Where the female is on all fours, no hair pulling please, watch your language and aaaaaaaaa I forgot where my cum is suppose to go? Lorenzo!Socker great pic!

Socker
04-25-12, 22:01
Socker great pic!More kind words, thanks W. Here's the rest of her.

Wish I was there.

WestCoast1
04-26-12, 06:13
Last in a series.

Tally Wacker
04-26-12, 09:30
Not only do some like it on there face some love to eat it too an love it an ask for more.Just to confirm a girls viewpoint on taking a cum shot to the face here's a copy below of my first chat with a hot 21yr old filipina today.

Photos below are a Cam Girl I met online then went to visit her in Phil awhile back. She turned 18 two weeks before I saw her. She weighed like 93lbs at that time. I was her first whiteguy and she was as excited about our meeting as I was.

Chat Copy Below:

Tally Wacker: listen.

Tally Wacker: you know how you get preg right?

Filipina 21, 5' 6, Manila: yes.

Tally Wacker: ok I better bite my tongue.

Tally Wacker: I was goint to say something naughty.

Tally Wacker: shhhh.

Filipina 21, 5' 6, Manila: sure go ahed.

Filipina 21, 5' 6, Manila: hehehe.

Filipina 21, 5' 6, Manila: its okay.

Filipina. 5' 6, Manila: com'on.

Tally Wacker: don't be shy to let a guy cum your mouth then you won't get preg.

Tally Wacker: thats bad.

Tally Wacker: I'm a bad mouth.

Filipina 21, 5' 6, Manila: is that bad?

Tally Wacker: if not bad to you.

Tally Wacker: I want to marry you.

Tally Wacker: hehe.

Filipina 21, 5' 6, Manila: My boyfriend did cum on my mouth once.

Tally Wacker: too sexy.

Filipina 21, 5' 6, Manila is typing.

Filipina 21, 5' 6, Manila: I didn't find it bad, actually. If your making love with your partner you will make him satisfied.

Tally Wacker: I just became instantly hard

DoctorOral
04-26-12, 13:49
Asian Rain.

I'm loving it!

Sorry to see you moving into temporary retirement. I like the skinny A-cuppers too. They always seem to taste like strawberries. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Red Kilt
04-27-12, 01:52
Sign on a Restaurant / Bar in Bhutan.

I doubt that they sell sausages or hotdogs

Asian Rain
04-27-12, 18:17
After a long week busting my hump, took a long lunch today to enjoy Miss Friday Delight. An amateur, but a willing student. Today's lesson was how to lick my balls and ass. Lovely estudante. Went back to the office, wrapped up a few loose mails and was ready to ease into the weekend. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Asian Rain
04-30-12, 18:38
Had fully planned to enjoy a well-earned 4-day weekend by taking today off, but the ball-busting boss scheduled a Monday morning meeting. Miss Friday Delight came to my rescue with an offer to introduce her friend, a sweet slim A-cupper I call Miss Monday Blues Breaker. Made a beeline right after lunch for our hook-up. Back at the hotel Miss MBB wasn't nearly as skilled as Friday Delight, so I had to work the session from the ground up. Lick this. Suck that. Open this. Spread that. No worries, whatever points she lost in skill were more than made up for in her sweet little package and can-do-what-you-want-to-me attitude. Session ended in a ball-busting splooge shot which I still feel as a sense-o-satisfaction in my groin. If only all Mondays could be like this! Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

WestCoast1
05-01-12, 03:39
Had fully planned to enjoy a well-earned 4-day weekend by taking today off, but the ball-busting boss scheduled a Monday morning meeting.My ball-buster (or ball-ignorer) was my ex haha. This curvy girl turned into a ball-licker. AR, nice work (as always).

WC

X Man
05-02-12, 13:55
Someone recently posted that he could think of no reason why someone of our ilk would go for a mother. Here are a few reasons.

Asian Rain, could you please elaborate on the thigh high socks....did you buy them in MM? I never liked the loose socks the J girls used to wear, but I like the look of your recent photos.....the socks of course, not your dribble.

BionicMan
05-02-12, 15:57
I never liked the loose socks the J girls used to wear, but I like the look of your recent photos.the socks of course, not your dribble.Let's make a deal, you take the socks, I take the girl. (and I do not even ask you what you do with the socks!)

BionicMan
05-02-12, 15:59
Someone recently posted that he could think of no reason why someone of our ilk would go for a mother. Here are a few reasons.Quite some reasons to believe that even her mother might still be doable if that is the family level.

Still I leave the grandma to the real perverts!

X Man
05-02-12, 17:42
When I post pictures on the the PHOTO thread, I would hope that others would post PHOTOS. Any comments should be posted on the PHoto chat thread.

Sorry to confuse you Bionicman, but the photos I posted. That is a mother. Use your bionic eyes more carefully. 1) photo thread, not comment thread 2) sxy lady (IMHO) with stretch marks on her tummy = mother.

Sorry for no photo this post, but I just posted ten. Please don't reply here without a photo. X.

Quite some reasons to believe that even her mother might still be doable if that is the family level.

Still I leave the grandma to the real perverts!

Asian Rain
05-02-12, 18:16
Asian Rain, could you please elaborate on the thigh high socks.did you buy them in MM? I never liked the loose socks the J girls used to wear, but I like the look of your recent photos.I never liked the loose socks boom either, although I loved when the high school j-girls hiked their uniform skirts up to their crotch lines. Watching them walk up the steep stairs in train stations was a treat in itself. Anyway, the long rainbow socks were purchased in Shibuya, Tokyo at a shop called COPO which specializes in leggings. I have been on the lookout for similar stuff in Manila, but so far no luck. I have been tempted to scour the cheap clothes stalls in Robinsons Malate, but haven't had the time.

Another pic of Part One of my Hump Day Special modeling the black and whites. They look especially good on the darker-skinned talents. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Great Muta
05-02-12, 18:17
I'll take the moms over their daughters anytime. Usually the moms are more willing to do things and their bodies are more filled out.

Asian Rain
05-02-12, 18:29
This girl put the hump into my Hump Day. A DIA talent who just wouldn't stop pestering me to meet up. Despite having had a sweet talent in the afternoon, she lured me in with some raunchy texts and we hooked up at Sogo for a late evening boom boom. Nice pair of tits which she proudly modeled for the camera. All Hump Days should come with humps like these. After our session, she texted me that "It is more FUN in the Philippines". With my balls drained and still twitching with pleasure, I was in total agreement. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Bonkers1
05-02-12, 22:03
Hey I think this is the same girl as X MANS MILF

Bonkers1
05-02-12, 22:25
Well maybe it is not the same girl as X MANS MILF you decide I will write a report on her soon if I ever get all the work done from the time I was in Manila. Coming home sucks I miss Philippines already.

WestCoast1
05-03-12, 04:23
Everyday is a good day in pinas haha.

Asian Rain
05-03-12, 17:54
Everyday is a good day in pinas haha.Agree. It is hard to believe how many guys find something to complain about here. The worst day I have here is 100x better than the best day in my home country.

Any time I get out of sorts, I whip out my cell phone and look at all the reasons I have to be grateful. Attached is an example of what I'm talking about. Just imagine those thick lips going balls deep or poking that tight little fuck box. Paradise. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Poolmover
05-04-12, 08:53
Thanks to all on this topic,

I'm back in USA now, had a 15 day blast or 30. Ended up using belts and ties and snaprings, plus a few dog collars from the hardware and supermarkets. Perfect. Now trouble bringing lingerie and small bobby socks and pig tail rings through customs. A little challenge taking Louis Vitton handbags back there, but passed. For the interim pleasures back home.

Will post pix soon. Just have to say I love it there. Manila and Cebu. Average bonker. 5'0, 41 kgs 19y / o. I love the taste of phils pussy, especially the freshly showered and scrubbed less experienced province girls who travel in to see me.

I just did online stuff this time and a couple fill ins while walking the malls. The phils are amazing.

Seriously considering a condo,

Poolmover.

Cebu, sex shop in Angeles, said can not buy in Cebu, don't know, haven't tried.

The following I have on file. 1yr or more old. Don't know where I got it. Cannot answer queries about it, never used the following info :

SEX SHOPS MANILA.

Best Answer. Chosen by Voters.

1."The Pleasure Place" at Metrowalk, Pasig City. It sells everything from dildos and vibrators to whips and ball gags.

2."Nice and Nawty Love Place" in Burgos, Makati. They've got ticklers and costumes.

3."Love Store" in P. Ocampo, Manila. Aside from vibrators, they sell body crayons and games.

As for Cebu, I have no idea.

Source (s) :

www.adults.com.ph

http://www.spot.ph/shopping/30121/adult-

• 2 months ago.

This from an article in the Blog Popular Manila but dated 1st January 2009 so check they are still in business before you go:

There is a shop in the rainbow district in Malate called Pride Exchange.

Pride Exchange.

1807 M. Orosa cor. J. Nakpil St.

Malate.

Manila.

Tel. 522-9429.

Products / services include fetish fashion, gay and lesbian books, videos, adult toys, club wear and magazines.

Also a femme-friendly store called the The Pleasure Place. They have Japanese sex toys, small clit stimulators and bondage toys. They also have an online shop where you can see the latest products and their prices.

The Pleasure Place has 2 branches located at:

GF Metrowalk Commercial Complex.

Meralco Ave, Ortigas. Pasig City.

Metro Manila Philippines.

(63 2) 631-9788.

Unit 24 D'Mall Plaza, New Annex.

Station 2, Boracay Island.

Malay, Aklan, Philippines.

(63 36) 288-4019.

In Makati City, there are two specialized sex and adult paraphernalia shops you can visit:

Bare Essential: Woman be Free.

They sell kinky lingerie, sex toys, aromatherapy soaps, vagisil and erotic perfumes.

Swedish Manila.

Sells pumps and adult toys.

Both are located at the Basement Stalls.

Makati Cinema Square Mall, Don Chino Roces.

Makati 1200 Philippines

Fast Buck Artist
05-05-12, 07:02
Had a little spare time and put together a pictorial about expatriate life in Philippines. And the perceptions of it:

Expat Perceptions (http://www.salutist.net/testing/expat_perceptions.png)

Gangles
05-05-12, 07:40
Good one FBA, right on the wire.

G.

Had a little spare time and put together a pictorial about expatriate life in Philippines. And the perceptions of it:

Expat Perceptions (http://www.salutist.net/testing/expat_perceptions.png)

Asian Rain
05-05-12, 09:05
Had a little spare time and put together a pictorial about expatriate life in Philippines.FBA, Spot on! This is so so so true. Is that pic of the traffic jam the section of EDSA leading to Ortigas? Seems like the section I pass when I head to Sogo Guadalupe. Have only seen it once during the day though. Hehe.

I might have one you may wish to add to your pictorial."How I want Local women to see me". Both of us looking up into the ceiling mirror of our short time hotel. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Asian Rain
05-05-12, 09:56
Sxxxx,

Just want to drop a note of THANKS. I have been looking for some sex shops in Manila for a while now, needing a local source for silicone-based lube. I tried Bare Essentials at Makati Cinema Square, but there was no stock (staff didn't even know what it was). Called around to their shop at Ali Mall in Cubao where they had a stock of the WET Platinum brand. Dropped by and cleared them of their stock of 5 bottles. Note: For those of you who are using water-based lubes (e. G. KY, Astroglide, Durex Play, etc.) , I strongly recommend to switch to silicone-based lube. Not only does it make even the driest cooch seem naturally wet, it doesn't have the cold slimy feel of water-based products and doesn't dry up. I noticed Bare Essentials sells sachet packs of WET Platinum, so good if you just want to give a test drive.

For other products, took a quick look through the wares. They have a minimal selection of import sex toys and clothes. Enjoy Manila, AsianRain.

SEX SHOPS MANILA.

Source (s) :

www.adults.com.ph

WestCoast1
05-05-12, 22:29
Bit chunky and booby. Curvy might be the word.

Poolmover
05-07-12, 01:04
So I picked up this girl at the mall with a smile and eye contact. Thought she might look nice in one of the schoolgirl packages plus adding glasses and bobby socks I brought from home, but judge for yourself. Tipped 1500. Had a great time for short time.

I think the malls are a good way to really preview the talent, but can be slow at times. Near the entrances and escalators for those just starting this approach. Then the department store ladies shoes section, Jollibee, then just roam the halls.

Ana here was a big time moaner and just seemed to know how to please, using all 3 talents within her possession. She was a moderately willing photography subject as well. Check her out.

More to follow from Cebu and Manila.

Poolmover

Poolmover
05-07-12, 01:54
This photo set is compliments of a very cooperative manila pinay, in love with being dominated. Some pix look like she is struggling a little but the bottom line is she loved playing the three little pigs. And no house was not blown down.

Asian Rain
05-07-12, 18:35
this photo set is compliments of a very cooperative manila pinay.
so i picked up this girl at the mall.guess we will have to take your word for it until you master actually attaching your pics. doh. doh. doh. try again mate. (where are the smileys when we need 'them?)

from my monday afternoon delight today. she couldn't figure what i was on about when i was telling her not to pull down her cotton panties, but i just had to get a snap of that sweet little camel toe. once the pink cotton was peeled away, my tongue went straight for that vertical smile. yum yum. enjoy the philippines, asianrain

Poolmover
05-07-12, 19:08
This photo set is compliments of a very cooperative manila pinay, in love with being dominated. Some pix look like she is struggling a little but the bottom line is she loved playing the three little pigs. And no house was not blown down.Thought I attached. Here is the first set.

Poolmover
05-07-12, 19:12
Ok. So here is the deal.

My first set was the mall girl, in the schoolgirl outfit.

The second set is the ties that bind girl.

Try again, round two.

So I picked up this girl at the mall with a smile and eye contact. Thought she might look nice in one of the schoolgirl packages plus adding glasses and bobby socks I brought from home, but judge for yourself. Tipped 1500. Had a great time for short time.

I think the malls are a good way to really preview the talent, but can be slow at times. Near the entrances and escalators for those just starting this approach. Then the department store ladies shoes section, Jollibee, then just roam the halls.

Ana here was a big time moaner and just seemed to know how to please, using all 3 talents within her possession. She was a moderately willing photography subject as well. Check her out.

More to follow from Cebu and Manila.

Poolmover

Poolmover
05-07-12, 19:15
here is round three attempt at attaching the mall girl pics.

guess we will have to take your word for it until you master actually attaching your pics. doh. doh. doh. try again mate. (where are the smileys when we need 'them?)

from my monday afternoon delight today. she couldn't figure what i was on about when i was telling her not to pull down her cotton panties, but i just had to get a snap of that sweet little camel toe. once the pink cotton was peeled away, my tongue went straight for that vertical smile. yum yum. enjoy the philippines, asianrain

Ebauche
05-08-12, 01:42
(Where are the smileys when we need 'them?)Http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?1013-General-Info&p=1276776&viewfull=1#post1276776

X Man
05-08-12, 12:53
I think there is a resize requirement. There are instructions / advice if you need to resize your pictures. If you have a slow connection, wait until the pictures load completely. Just try one picture at a time until you figure it out. I had a few complications myself in the beginning. Don't give up PM, we can see that your heart is in it!

Here is round three attempt at attaching the mall girl pics.

X Man
05-08-12, 13:16
Poolmover. I have no idea what your profile name means, but you need to be a photo mover if you want to play with the big boys at ISG. Good luck. X

ps, Asain Rain, what the fk does a camel toe mean?

WestCoast1
05-08-12, 13:27
Here is round three attempt at attaching the mall girl pics.Try resizing to no greater than 600dpi on any side. Then post. Don't forget to click "Preview Report" to see if the pic is there, before clicking "Upload Report".

BionicMan
05-08-12, 13:40
ps, Asain Rain, what the fk does a camel toe mean?Look at the picture and then search for a picture on the internet of a (real) camel toe and you will see what it means

JohnnyO52
05-08-12, 19:59
[Tally Wacker; 1272608]Cam Girl with big tits]

Thanks for all the great posts and pics. You guys are so lucky to be there in he Phils. I love filipinas and am interested in knowing this girl you posted about on 4/24/12at1023 I think it was. She is so hot, I know she's a cam model. Do you remember her name and what site she's on. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Happy Mongering.

AfAsia
05-08-12, 21:25
Http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?1013-General-Info&p=1276776&viewfull=1#post1276776Perhaps I'm retarded. Don't get it?

Delta Indigo
05-08-12, 21:28
Perhaps I'm retarded. Don't get it?Think of a shaved pussy and now think of a camel toe? They look quite similar don't they.

A line on a woman's ass is not a camel toe as far as I know, it is the line between her pussy lips.

Tally Wacker
05-09-12, 00:44
Think of a shaved pussy and now think of a camel toe? They look quite similar don't they.

A line on a woman's ass is not a camel toe as far as I know, it is the line between her pussy lips.Its a PHOTO GALLERY Fuck!

HotShaneHot
05-09-12, 06:00
She is 23y and fun.

HotShaneHot
05-09-12, 06:03
Met her in DIA.

HotShaneHot
05-09-12, 06:06
When I was with her no way hun I can not let you take sexy pic of me. Please hun can I. I do it for you baby.

HotShaneHot
05-09-12, 06:09
Had to show her how to give BJ.

HotShaneHot
05-09-12, 06:12
Has not had a root in over 1 year.

No one has ever lick her pussy before.

HotShaneHot
05-09-12, 06:26
Can I fuck your ass hun. Will it hurt me?

HotShaneHot
05-09-12, 06:29
Fun in manila

HotShaneHot
05-09-12, 06:32
I will show how to care for man ok.

An how to make him happy

HotShaneHot
05-09-12, 06:35
Same lady in Manila

HotShaneHot
05-09-12, 06:38
23y old has never suck a dick before.

X Man
05-09-12, 11:37
It was meant as a joke Bionic. I thought the picture I attached was a good camel toe representation. If you feel a need to respond to this post, please include a picture or send your comment to the Photo chat section. Thanks. X.

Look at the picture and then search for a picture on the internet of a (real) camel toe and you will see what it means

K Brew
05-09-12, 23:05
23y old has never suck a dick before.Did you kindly give her a lesson LOL?

Tally Wacker
05-09-12, 23:43
Filipina in USA

WestCoast1
05-10-12, 06:59
Filipina in USADidn't another board member post this woman before? He said she is his pinay gf in the US? The pool pic looks real familiar.

BionicMan
05-10-12, 07:06
Didn't another board member post this woman before? He said she is his pinay gf in the US? The pool pic looks real familiar.Seemed familiar to me too. And similar caption

WestCoast1
05-10-12, 07:18
These are a bit fuzzy, but I liked the front-focused thing.

D Cups
05-10-12, 14:34
Nice ones, Tally. Any of them near Sacramento?

Filipina in USA

Pedro606
05-10-12, 15:41
Found this cutie in manila. For 3k she would do almost anything including CIM and ANALFsantastic! Where did you find her?

Tally Wacker
05-10-12, 15:52
Didn't another board member post this woman before? He said she is his pinay gf in the US? The pool pic looks real familiar.I posted her before but did not have nudes then. She works out daily and is a hard body.

Asian Rain
05-10-12, 16:32
A DIA regular. I can track her monthly cycle as her texts get more frequent leading up to her period. She gets extra horny just before her monthly bill and is always gagging for a shag. We hooked up today and it was a good session as always. Hit the spot. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Tally Wacker
05-10-12, 17:01
[Tally Wacker; 1272608]Cam Girl with big tits]

Thanks for all the great posts and pics. You guys are so lucky to be there in he Phils. I love filipinas and am interested in knowing this girl you posted about on 4/24/12at1023 I think it was. She is so hot, I know she's a cam model. Do you remember her name and what site she's on. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Happy Mongering.Fadpucams. HazelLove

Kimbrough
05-10-12, 18:56
Met her in DIA.What is DIA?

BionicMan
05-10-12, 19:11
What is DIA?Dating In Asia

Pita123
05-11-12, 01:31
Had to show her how to give BJ.
23y old has never suck a dick before.
Did you kindly give her a lesson LOL?You need to pay more attention. *wink*

HotShaneHot
05-11-12, 02:37
I tell her I will cum in her ass so she not get pregnant. She say are you sure I not get pregnant. How do you know I not get pregnant if you cum in my ass. Hhmmmmm.

You have got to love the Philippines.

Tally Wacker
05-12-12, 18:28
A member asked me this question below. Maybe it will help the chit chatters include a Photo in the Photo Gallery. I know its a long shot but WTF!

Hello TW,

I saw your cam girl. 2 pics.

Can you tell me how you capture their images while you are watching them on cam?

What software? What is the process?

Happy mongering, Hey, If you open Yahoo Messenger and select a person on your list like your going to send them a message. At the bottom of the YM message there is a option "Send a snapshot of your screen". You can save the image as a jpg file. Its a simple way to get a screeen shot. Just play around with it and you will figure it out. I did not even know it was there until I started pushing buttons.

TW

AgentOrange
05-13-12, 05:38
Some uniform play with BBBJ / cim

Cunning Stunt
05-13-12, 11:17
Nurses are more fun in the PhilippinesSure are. I can verify that!

Great set, AO. Did you have a third party on hand to take the BJ pics?

Asian Rain
05-13-12, 14:25
Just a run-of-the-mill MILF. She was not interested in doing her job with any enthusiasm whatsoever. Just dumped my cum as quick as I could and got out of there. Over time, I have realized that bad performers are a necessary evil to really appreciate the good performers. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

X Man
05-13-12, 15:22
I use Gadwin Printscreen which let's you take a pic of any part of what is on your desktop. I don't use ym very often, so never used the feature that TW describes. I'll have to try next time. Thanks. X.

A member asked me this question below. Maybe it will help the chit chatters include a Photo in the Photo Gallery. I know its a long shot but WTF!

Hey, If you open Yahoo Messenger and select a person on your list like your going to send them a message. At the bottom of the YM message there is a option "Send a snapshot of your screen". You can save the image as a jpg file. Its a simple way to get a screeen shot. Just play around with it and you will figure it out. I did not even know it was there until I started pushing buttons.

TW

Nolz7
05-13-12, 19:23
Some uniform play with BBBJ / cimThis pictures look familiar. Is this your original work or did you download it from another website?

Poolmover
05-13-12, 20:16
Well, here we go again.

This is the mall pick up. Lots of fun, had a spare schoolgirl uniform and some size 4 bobby socks for her to try on. I think it worked.

Its more fun in the Philippines.

Poolmover

Poolmover
05-13-12, 20:40
This one was a multiple orgasm (4 to 1 ratio, ha!) one of a kind. So tight I had to use the lube to finally get through it all, and so genuine the feel. This 88lb's whole body shook during her like your Camry going over a rumble strip. I love the braces too, added a nice twist to whole number one. Two overnights with this one. Note the shaving a week later.

Enjoy.

Poolmover

Blackangst
05-13-12, 21:07

Hey, If you open Yahoo Messenger and select a person on your list like your going to send them a message. At the bottom of the YM message there is a option "Send a snapshot of your screen". You can save the image as a jpg file. Its a simple way to get a screeen shot. Just play around with it and you will figure it out. I did not even know it was there until I started pushing buttons.

TWIf you're using windows vista or 7 theres a snipping tool. Click your windows key then type "snip" in the menu search. Snip tool will be there. Open it up, and you can resize the capture to whatever you want.

WestCoast1
05-13-12, 21:29
Sometimes its all about the nips, gents. SW on Del Pilar.

Poolmover
05-14-12, 02:48
A few more of my 315 photos here. This girl, while a mature 23, did not have much experience and was open to trying anything and everything. I took advantage and even tried some ties on her for size.

Oh well, here is some of the fun time reminders. She had a great set on her and all three holes were available, so Deep throat, mish, doggie, anal, and CIM were enjoyed.

Enjoy.

Poolmover

Poolmover
05-14-12, 03:50
Took these pix after I took the girls on a ride. Just a few fully clothed. Young and tight. With the chairback girl being so small. I loved the feel of those hard butt cheeks below my navel during doggie. Nothing like a 74 lb spinner to try new positions. My elbows locking her shoulders in place while I'm on her back was a first for me and my 5'11" height. She was a great screamer. More pix of her later.

The flower dress girl was very enthusiastic with her mouth and the red wife beater shirt girl was cooperative but too small for a full insertion.

All pix here and earlier were 6mb on my D80, highly reduced of course.

I love the Philippines.

Poolmover

Tally Wacker
05-14-12, 04:41
You can use the snapshot feature to capture stills of your homemade videos too. Bad lighting and spontanious moments I will never forget.

Tally Wacker
05-14-12, 04:55
I tell her I will cum in her ass so she not get pregnant. She say are you sure I not get pregnant. How do you know I not get pregnant if you cum in my ass. Hhmmmmm.

You have got to love the Philippines.Its too bad you can't add Photos to visualize your expierience in the Photo Gallery section.

HotShaneHot
05-14-12, 05:24
More fun in Manila.

HotShaneHot
05-14-12, 07:12
23y old Philippines lady.

HotShaneHot
05-14-12, 07:18
Put them fingers in hun.

HotShaneHot
05-14-12, 07:23
Love to pose for me.

Asian Rain
05-14-12, 18:23
Got squeezed in between meetings today. Had to give up my lunch in order to have enough time to hook up with this SYT. Got so carried away with pounding her, that I didn't even have time to stop for a McDo on the way back to the office. On the whole, I would rather be hungry than horny. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Great Muta
05-14-12, 21:06
If you want to capture cam pics, take it one step further. Get Snaggit. It will take screen video and snapshots of any region you choose on your screen. It's easy to use and can save full webcam sessions.

Col Law
05-15-12, 03:02
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forumtest/images/attach/jpg.gif

WestCoast1
05-15-12, 06:19
Same girl. Cute little critter.

Wazoo
05-15-12, 15:23
If you want to capture cam pics, take it one step further. Get Snaggit. It will take screen video and snapshots of any region you choose on your screen. It's easy to use and can save full webcam sessions.I use CamStudio-Recorder. It's a free download on CNET. Also works like a charm. VLC Media Player is the best video player I've found. It will play ANYTHING. One nice feature is that it has a snapshot function for saving frames as pics. It's also free on CNET.

Asian Rain
05-15-12, 18:59
From my session this evening. This girl was sweet-as-sugar. Totally inexperienced with just one boyfriend in her past, but ready to learn all the tricks. She was a gem for the camera (both of them) and had a super-winning smile. After the session my vision seemed clearer, the air smelled fresher and the world seemed to be at peace. Thanks sweetie. Sorry, no contact details. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Cunning Stunt
05-15-12, 19:47
Lots of great pics lately, including a few for the sexy uniform fetishists.

Here are a handful from the hundreds that I took during my most recent long sojourn in pussy paradise. They are for the boys who always wanted to play with their sister's barbie doll but was stuck with that pesky action man surely designed for wannabe arse bandits! Come to The Philippines and get yourself a real live asian sex barbie which comes complete with 3 fully working holes. Perfection.

Enjoy.

Col Law
05-16-12, 06:16
Sorry about the white

It Travel
05-16-12, 08:23
Some uniform play with BBBJ / cimMuch Respect! AgentOrange. Seems that we have another in the "glazing" club!

Asian Rain is always amazing me with his pics. But your nurse. Is wonderful. Did you feed her with the spunk?

IT.

PS May be post links in Oral section now almost unattended a pity for fans!

D Cups
05-16-12, 16:32
Nice busty one, CS. Thanks! I'll have to post some, too.

Lots of great pics lately, including a few for the sexy uniform fetishists.

Here are a handful from the hundreds that I took during my most recent long sojourn in pussy paradise. They are for the boys who always wanted to play with their sister's barbie doll but was stuck with that pesky action man surely designed for wannabe arse bandits! Come to The Philippines and get yourself a real live asian sex barbie which comes complete with 3 fully working holes. Perfection.

Enjoy.

WestCoast1
05-17-12, 13:56
Well it seems to have happened again. Couple of pinay cuties have stopped into my hotel suite. Here we go.